View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BoomGin
03-22-14, 09:07
Anyone been to the new Runway by NAS?

Member #6307
08-15-22, 02:29
I went into The Palace early (8 pm). No dancers to be found until about 8:30 the one dancer that was there went on stage. The waitresses were nice and checked on me often. Maybe that its Sunday and only 2 hours after they open but I didn't stay much longer past 8:40. I set my sights on Club Cheetah and it was fortunate that I did. There were a handful of dancers around 9 pm. They opened at noon today so I thought there had to be more dancers from lunch time. The first dancer I saw on stage looked a little rough. But after her a young tall attractive dancer came on stage. This was Leia. I tipped a few dollar bills to get her attention. That was more than anyone else in the club gave her so I figured she would at least come over to thank me. That took about 15 minutes for her to come over after her time on stage.

I noticed that at this time several dancers must have had there boyfriends in the club from dropping them off. Either that or there were a few sugar daddies keep most dancers attention. Finally Leia came over and I got a couple dances from her.

She has a very young and beautiful body with a small cup size. She was a bit mechanical but I still tried to see if any extras might be available. No such luck. And you can stop reading now if you are just reading to see if extras were on the table because they weren't all night.

However, there were at least 3 other girls hotter than Leia. Two Cubans and a Latina from southern Texas. Cuban No. 1 (I forgot her name because of the language barrier. She was probably the hottest one all night because everything about her was next to perfect, if you like them young and tight but still with an ass that had me almost faint when all the blood in my went south. Another B cup but perky and so soft. The next Cuban was Claudia. She was with me the rest of the night except when she went backstage and the Latina went on stage. Very proportional in the back with the DDD's she had bolted on. Although when I hand them in my hands (and face) it was difficult to tell if they were real or not. She had to tell me. I wish I remembered her name but I was only hearing what her chest was telling me. I am almost certain she had a head. And it was blonde. No language barrier this time. Just the best chest in the club on a very beautiful young woman that kept my attention.

I had a lot of fun and spent at least $$ on Claudia. She was letting me tip toe the line of what was aloud. Basically you can touch anywhere except where the very tiny bikini bottom covers.

Claudia had a very nice time in the a VIP booth that everyone can see what's going on except for the booth we were at. After 5, $20 dances where a lot of heavy petting and grinding. From a Cuban, she can get you to completion with just was she was doing. If I was a younger man, I would have left there with a stain on my trousers. After the dances were over she asked for a massage from me. Because of my years of experience massaging every naked woman I come across, she enjoyed it very much. As did I because without paying for dances, I still had full access to everywhere on her body that I mentioned previously. She was between my legs with her back to me for about 40 minutes. I had to leave but she asked that I come back while I'm in town for more massages. I told her she would have to pay me, but she wasn't buying my barter system idea. She said she would give me one dollar and with all the heavy petting on a young petite C cup with a nice bottom rubbing up against me, I will pass on the money.

The whole club was very chill. The waitresses were giving lap dances at the tables and the few security was not intrusive of all the fub had by all.

And one final observation. There were at least 2 or 3 overly plump dancers that had admirers. I just wasn't one of them. I will definitely return to Club Cheetah. Tomorrow actually.

Member #6307
08-18-22, 14:13
I went into The Palace early (8 pm). No dancers to be found until about 8:30 the one dancer that was there went on stage. The waitresses were nice and checked on me often. Maybe that its Sunday and only 2 hours after they open but I didn't stay much longer past 8:40. I set my sights on Club Cheetah and it was fortunate that I did. There were a handful of dancers around 9 pm. They opened at noon today so I thought there had to be more dancers from lunch time. The first dancer I saw on stage looked a little rough. But after her a young tall attractive dancer came on stage. This was Leia. I tipped a few dollar bills to get her attention. That was more than anyone else in the club gave her so I figured she would at least come over to thank me. That took about 15 minutes for her to come over after her time on stage.

I noticed that at this time several dancers must have had there boyfriends in the club from dropping them off. Either that or there were a few sugar daddies keep most dancers attention. Finally Leia came over and I got a couple dances from her.

She has a very young and beautiful body with a small cup size. She was a bit mechanical but I still tried to see if any extras might be available. No such luck. And you can stop reading now if you are just reading to see if extras were on the table because they weren't all night.

However, there were at least 3 other girls hotter than Leia. Two Cubans and a Latina from southern Texas. Cuban No. 1 (I forgot her name because of the language barrier..I went back to CC on Monday and Wednesday nights. The first Cuban I talked about is named Cristal (like the champagne). She is a 21 y / o beauty. We got past the language barrier with a translator app and she is so sexy. I never got any extras but squeezing those pirky titties and having that perfect ass rub against all the right places was definitely satisfying.

On Wednesday, I was able to take a very lovely dancer who I'll call Betty back to my hotel room. She was amazing and had beautiful bolt-ons. $4 for the hour but worth it. She says she's selective and how sweet she is, it could be true.

Overall, I would definitely go back to CC in a heartbeat over any other club in town.