PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Moonrunner
09-08-13, 02:14
Wednessday night went to A plus Massage 222 NAS at about midnight. The short story is that I was in Port Aransas for a fishing vacation. While at the hotel I was by the pool and a beautiful young thing got out and bent over right in front of me. Well, I'd been on the fence about going to a MP and had already done some research. But, since I was unfamiliar with the area I was going to wait till I got back up to Dallas to go. When, that fine young thing bent over in front of me, it was like Batman. Her Camel toe and muf whent POW! In her bikini, My cock went POW! In my pants, My keys went POW! From my pocket into my hand and my SUV went POW! Down the road from Port Aransas to Corpus to go to A Plus. LOL

They seemed kind of skittish about a newcomer. I'm a pro so it was no problem. Was taken to the room where I was met by "Kiyra" tall, big boned K girl with a Camel toe for days and huge natural mams. Wanted half an hour but she said they only do full hour. Standard damage of. 6 for room and 1. 4 for girl. Language was a barrier but had a great time. Standard services with a slight GFE experience. On the way out me and Mama chatted along with another working girl who was very cute. Almost Japanese looking, who was very touchy feely, like she wanted me to see her next time. I told Mama I frequented Dallas AMPs and that I was pleasantly surprised with her establishment in Corpus. She seemed like she actualy cared about my business and said she would be doing her best to get the girls changed out regularly. Overall a very pleasant and memorable experience.

If you guys in Corpus, don't want the hassle of finding hit or miss on the internet then A Plus is a sure bet for what you are looking for. If you are unfamiliar with MP etiquite then look at the Dallas or Hawaii forums for in depth "how to's" on patronizing these establishments. Good luck.

BoomGin
03-22-14, 09:05
There is a new AMP in SS. Looks nice, and has been really busy. They are advertising on BP.

http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-girls-relax-your-body-and-mind-come-to-see-us-soon/10783668

Be carful out there gang.

LovinIt2
03-24-18, 15:06
Looking for an Asian girl named Sophia (Li Jing) lost contact any help? Thanks.

TopSpur210
06-23-20, 14:22
Had a wonderful time with Ms. Ella yesterday afternoon. She answered the door in a tight little dress and was very welcoming and full of energy. She gave me the best rub from head to toe and didn't miss a beat! I left feeling extremely happy. She is by far one of the prettiest providers in this area. Found her on the new site rub ratings.

CfogHorn
08-01-20, 15:04
Had a wonderful time with Ms. Ella yesterday afternoon. She answered the door in a tight little dress and was very welcoming and full of energy. She gave me the best rub from head to toe and didn't miss a beat! I left feeling extremely happy. She is by far one of the prettiest providers in this area. Found her on the new site rub ratings.How do I get in touch with Ms Ella? Or link? Thanks.

Street Seeker
08-31-20, 12:08
I see a number of AMP's available in the area but no posting. Coming to the area at the end of September and am looking for advice. Or is there somewhere else review information is posted?

CfogHorn
10-06-20, 10:54
I see a number of AMP's available in the area but no posting. Coming to the area at the end of September and am looking for advice. Or is there somewhere else review information is posted?Sorry, just now seeing your post. Yes, there are many asian massage parlors in CC. CC guys are not big on sharing their experiences, but clearly there must be plenty of them because there are so many AMPs. Most AMPs will give you some level of extra service in CC. The ones known to easily offer the whole enchilada are CC spa (Ayers) and A+ (NAS Blvd). Other give rub and tug and other extras depending on the spa and girl. Of course, there are those that only do are&T. Depends on what you seek. Of course $ can be the great convincer as well. Good luck in your search.

CfogHorn
10-21-20, 12:34
CC now has a fair share of AMPs all over town. Some are FS some are R&T. Where has everyone been going to?

UpLiftMoi
04-08-21, 23:17
Let's see if this review will spark life into this board. I'll post my experience while in town.

Visited Undo Stress and almost left because it seemed like a legit place. But I also needed a massage and it had good reviews. An attractive lady walked me to a room. I asked about the table shower and was told they only had a normal shower. Undressed anyway and waited an inordinate amount of time before a different attractive lady appeared. She gave all the wrong signals during a pretty good massage. The session ended with one of the happiest endings I've had in a while.

That Guy 44
05-30-21, 00:29
Let's see if this review will spark life into this board. I'll post my experience while in town.

Visited Undo Stress and almost left because it seemed like a legit place. But I also needed a massage and it had good reviews. An attractive lady walked me to a room. I asked about the table shower and was told they only had a normal shower. Undressed anyway and waited an inordinate amount of time before a different attractive lady appeared. She gave all the wrong signals during a pretty good massage. The session ended with one of the happiest endings I've had in a while.What happened? And what were the prices you paid?

Boker74
04-01-22, 20:08
I went to the Golden Therapy, number 7 is gorgeous, great massage, all the fun.