PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NeverTell
08-24-10, 22:40
Listen to this dream my friend had.

I visited Magda recently. She was running a dual special for $125 while she trains a new student. Her rate for the dual has raised to $140 now.

This is a typical TANTRA session and is worth the price I paid (I even tipped more and they were appreciative but I don't think it is necessary).

Her new student is prettier and younger. If you've never had a tantra session, it is more like a ceremony. There is some massage on the back but it is not therapeutic, it is meant to help you focus your energy. There are also rules and you are not allowed to let your hands wander.

There is 5-10 minutes of talking/breathing to get into the zone. Then the backrub lasts about 20 minutes then you flip and you get 15 minutes of rubbing which includes a lot of penis rubbing. They really try to make it last then go to town till you finish. It is a very good extended HJ. My tantra sessions in Germany were better and probably more like a tantra session is supposed to be. You will leave with your body tingling from head to toe. I don't know how they do that but every Tantra session I've had ends that way.

Magda did expose her breasts at the end while the "student" didn't. Too bad, I would have loved to see them. In my sessions in Germany, the girl ("Goddess") was always full nude at the end. However, the dual session was more erotic than I thought it would be (a first for me). Both were friendly and looked better in person than the picture on BP.

Take advantage of the DUAL session while she's offering it.

http://www.Cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/10/eveningnews/main6666078.shtml

Mats2525
04-18-15, 22:32
Guys stay away from this one, from what I under stand she is a big time druggie. Heard she was just busted for meth.

Ttp: arlington. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / natural-stress-reliever /30048753.

Hec120
04-28-15, 00:08
Thanks for the heads up.

I just moved here from florida, I'm shock how much this females be asking for service. That would not fly out there.

Any recommendations for some nice asian places out here?

Guys stay away from this one, from what I under stand she is a big time druggie. Heard she was just busted for meth.

Ttp: arlington. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / natural-stress-reliever /30048753.

Discretewill
09-03-15, 11:41
Wow, for being in the middle of DFW and right at the airport. These forums seem dead! Where's all the Texas mongers reports?

I recently spent the better part of a week at an upscale hotel near DFW airport, sadly I had very limited transportation options, so I was primarily looking for outcall to me.

DFW midcities was a bust.

I tried multiple contacts over multiple nights, the ladies who post on BP down there are even flakier than up north.

Four nights of calls, texts, and even some emails. And I could get zero ladies to outcall even at the offer for as much as $$ for an hour.

I got one chatting via text, then voice. Most of her past posts showed she prefers outcalls, of course the night we talk she's all flakey about it and bails on further attempts.

The closest thing I got was a MILF who I won't specifically name, she was so cool I hate to share this and out her same time. We're texting, exchange a couple pics. She had a brief post on BP but also lists on CL. Turned out to be the MILF type that usually just does daytime appointments. In any case, we chat, rates are unreal. 5 hour, and then she drops the "you're staying there? You can do much better than me" - wow, lowered expectations? I got her pics, she's average looking in them but reasonably fit, nice large natural rack, face pics showed typical soccer mom next door type. Totally doable IMHO. She couldn't come out and play nights and I was too busy to get free time during my stay within her daytime availability. If you know her and see her, treat her right, she's a find I'm sure.

Other than that, DFW was horrible for monger hobbying.