PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Corvett
09-06-10, 11:56
Has any one checked Dasiey Dukes out at exit 30 off 81. Near Bulls Gap TN. Is there any fun to be had at that place.

Sexhoundtn2
09-10-10, 13:43
Has any one checked Dasiey Dukes out at exit 30 off 81. Near Bulls Gap TN. Is there any fun to be had at that place.From what Im told the answer is no. But I plan on checking it out soon. Will report.

Skwerl
12-28-10, 19:37
Originally Posted by Corvett

Has any one checked Dasiey Dukes out at exit 30 off 81. Near Bulls Gap TN. Is there any fun to be had at that place.

From what I'm told the answer is no. But I plan on checking it out soon. Will report. I stopped by on my way back to K-town. Definitely a dive, pretty good diner-type food. One girl in "dukes", she would be average on the BP looks scale IMO. She had a kitchen timer in the corner next to a CB and called out a little script advertisement when the bell went off. Several older waitresses / staff having a meeting. The phrase "biker chicks" sprung to mind. Free overnight parking for trucker patrons, so maybe dessert can be had after hours, but my guess is only for the truckers. I was there in the middle of the afternoon, so maybe I'll drop in for a burger when I go by closer to dinner time and check it out again.

Member #4145
04-19-12, 04:09
Its been a while since anyone posted of this place in bulls gap, tn. Never had any luck myself, but have definately seen some great looking girls. If anyone has had any luck please share.

Rasputin33
09-23-12, 23:39
Its been a while since anyone posted of this place in bulls gap, tn. Never had any luck myself, but have definately seen some great looking girls. If anyone has had any luck please share.Spent the better part of a day there. Its just an old truck stop diner where the girls where really short shorts. My guess would be zero chance of anything other than a smile. Only one girl per shift that I saw. The one working day shift had potential to be absolutely beautiful. She had on a shirt that hid what looked like were some awesome titties. The night shift girl had some sweet looking little ass cheeks poking out from under those shorts. Viewing pleasure is all your likely to get though. From the hundreds of pictures lining the walls, I'm guessing it was quite the place in its day (which came and went 20 years ago)

Rasputin33
09-24-12, 00:11
Its been a while since anyone posted of this place in bulls gap, tn. Never had any luck myself, but have definately seen some great looking girls. If anyone has had any luck please share.Spent the better part of a day there. Its just an old truck stop diner where the girls where really short shorts. My guess would be zero chance of anything other than a smile. Only one girl per shift that I saw. The one working day shift had potential to be absolutely beautiful. She had on a shirt that hid what looked like were some awesome titties. The night shift girl had some sweet looking little ass cheeks poking out from under those shorts. Viewing pleasure is all your likely to get though. From the hundreds of pictures lining the walls, I'm guessing it was quite the place in its day (which came and went 20 years ago)

S E Monger
11-01-13, 02:53
I can't believe that with all of the members on this site that there isn't more activity on this topic. I've had friends that drive trucks, and either they're lying to me or the industry is ripe with providers. With all of the truck stops off of Lovell and Watt Roads in Knoxville, how about some hints about where to go and how to proceed. Come on now...share you success stories!

Kyowa
11-02-13, 01:06
I can't believe that with all of the members on this site that there isn't more activity on this topic. I've had friends that drive trucks, and either they're lying to me or the industry is ripe with providers. With all of the truck stops off of Lovell and Watt Roads in Knoxville, how about some hints about where to go and how to proceed. Come on now...share you success stories!My understanding is that most of the "lot lizards" & other gals that "service" truckers will ONLY do drivers of semi-trucks in those with sleeper-cabs since they think that L' E' O's are not going to go to the trouble of having an undercover detective drive a sleeper-cab semi-tractor-rig just in order to make a few busts of gals servicing truckers; & they're probably right: so if you ain't driving a sleeper-cab tractor-rig you ain't going to get any action from the truck-stop gals.

Frodios
08-21-14, 23:17
Do any lot lizards hang around the Love's in Baxter or truck stop on 111 in Cookeville.

SkidRow
09-17-14, 21:05
Is Bracey's still open, used to be a good place to get some relief, Exit 4 off of 85 hwy 903 ?

SkidRow
09-23-14, 10:56
Hey does anybody remember Brenda's and The Brown House and Desperado's, The best I can recall Brenda's was the first to go then the Brown House, Desperado's was just a double wide that sold beer and Extra's. Been a long time since I have hade that route too travel.

WingShooter
09-26-14, 20:19
Hey does anybody remember Brenda's and The Brown House and Desperado's, The best I can recall Brenda's was the first to go then the Brown House, Desperado's was just a double wide that sold beer and Extra's. Been a long time since I have hade that route too travel.Yep I went over there one time. The Brown House I think. There was a Trailer out back up hill from the bar. Walked in, asked for Beer and a couple of ladies appeared. Really cool place. Found out about them on a site called HardKnox or something like that. Long time ago it was.

MD Bellamy
11-25-15, 00:50
Is Bracey's still open, used to be a good place to get some relief, Exit 4 off of 85 hwy 903 ?The place in Bracey is long gone;(I've not found a new location like it in VA or NC. Suggestions?

Monger75
12-23-15, 17:21
Yep I went over there one time. The Brown House I think. There was a Trailer out back up hill from the bar. Walked in, asked for Beer and a couple of ladies appeared. Really cool place. Found out about them on a site called HardKnox or something like that. Long time ago it was.That stretch of highway out of Newport was my first experience in the hobby. Most of the girls at Brenda's were not anything you would be proud of but they did the job. Seems the rotation there would go from one extreme to the other every month. A place like that would mop up now, only if.

The old hardknox page was where I found my atf (yeah 12-14 years ago and still my atf) Knox Vegas Nikki. Wow the memories with her.

Lougle69
11-26-21, 12:09
I travel I-65 pretty regularly from Nashville to Montgomery. Does anyone know of a good place along the way to stop and find some girls?