PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ruavol2
09-20-11, 17:37
I have seen one gal in Bristol and older gal. Gives BBBJCIM her name is Tiffany or Trish. A veteran at this. Probably early 50's has the body of a teenager and looks good up until you get up on her then the haggard look pops out. She is a sweet lady and always talking about the surgery she needs. I have her two jeffs for the trouble. I felt bad for her. Usually hangs out around state street or over in the projects near VMI.

Cruised through Kingsport one night near the new Food City and old downtown area. Saw one that kept circlin' like a vulture. I would give her a 5 probably looking to help the fam. She is a little heavy set but 28-35 in age and probably offers similar service. I passed as I was not that interested.

Any information passed between friends in the Tri-Cities area is appreciated. I get through here once in a while. I would think it would be better in JC but did not go and look. I heard that Wilson Street was a possible area. Anyone know.

Ruavol2
09-23-11, 16:01
Saw someone last night with 2-3 bros hanging around her. She was standing at a BP corner of ETSU. I cruzed by but because I look like LEO she did not want to jump in. Was in the tightest of little tiny black shorts and outfit. She was walking around and around and around. She had to be a SW because the thugs around her were selling and controlling. I personally hate the handlers love the SW. But alias they go hand in hand. Anyone know anything see or do anything. Please advise.

Ferrailleur
09-23-11, 19:44
Will be at the blues festival Oct 5-6-7 in Helena.

Would love to see some action there?

Ruavol2
09-25-11, 17:47
Will be at the blues festival Oct 5-6-7 in Helena.

Would love to see some action there?Is this some kind of code or are you referring to Helena Montana.

Ferrailleur
09-30-11, 07:20
Is this some kind of code or are you referring to Helena Montana.Ooops: wrong State. I was refering to Helena (AR) , one hour south of Memphis.

Stud2
11-05-11, 20:57
Is there any action in or close? In town now.

EchoEcho
06-10-12, 13:19
Spent some time there last evening. Areas to look are close to downtown around Roan, Walnut, and Buffalo streets. A late-night bonus is to look around the nightclubs down there on weekend nights. Holy crap, super-slutty inspiration is everywhere you look, just don't mistake one of these SHB's (super hot babes) for a SW. But be aware uncles out if force, saw plain wrapper cars too but they didn't look like they were after SW. Plenty of brother mongers out too.

Chuck68
07-24-12, 01:08
Cruising town and came upon WSW at corner of Sevier and Center. Picked her up and done checks. Hot little spinner. Got an awesome bbbjws for. 40. Didn't get name and didn't have phone. Slim, long dark hair, and very pretty.

Chuck68
07-24-12, 21:44
Found a WSW, blonde. 5'8", looked between35 &40, no teeth. Stopped but we couldn't make it happen. She really acted paranoid. She was on Maple St. Went home early.

Chuck68
07-25-12, 20:04
Saw a WSW walking up E. Stone Dr. , Pulled over at Fairview Ave and picked her up arounnd 12:00pm. She was 29, blonde and slim. Said she went by Ashley. Gave an awesome bbbjtcws for. 30. She said she was only doing this for rent but you coud tell she was on something.

Good luck out there.

Matrixman
07-27-12, 05:32
Saw a WSW walking up E. Stone Dr. , Pulled over at Fairview Ave and picked her up arounnd 12:00pm. She was 29, blonde and slim. Said she went by Ashley. Gave an awesome bbbjtcws for. 30. She said she was only doing this for rent but you coud tell she was on something.

Good luck out there.I've seen a girl around thre walking but didn't approach her. There are a lot of apartments behind there too. Model city apts. She might live there. I'll start watching closer. Sure wish we could get some action going in the area somewhere.

Chuck68
07-30-12, 08:18
I've seen a girl around thre walking but didn't approach her. There are a lot of apartments behind there too. Model city apts. She might live there. I'll start watching closer. Sure wish we could get some action going in the area somewhere.You're right, she does live there. Just be careful for Leo. But she was a hottie.

Chuck68
07-30-12, 08:54
I've seen a girl around thre walking but didn't approach her. There are a lot of apartments behind there too. Model city apts. She might live there. I'll start watching closer. Sure wish we could get some action going in the area somewhere.You're right, she does live there. Just be careful for Leo. But she was a hottie.

Matrixman
08-04-12, 12:14
Does anyone know Linda or Marsha that use to work at UFO Video in Weber City?

Matrixman
08-04-12, 12:20
I saw an old faithful on sullivan st today. I think she is called princess or maybe Angel. She looks like a teenager walking away. Does anyone know her? I know she is nice.

Chuck68
08-05-12, 00:38
I cruised around for 2 hours tonight hoping to hook up. Didn't see anything. Not even Sullivan Street had any life.

Matrixman
08-06-12, 17:29
I cruised around for 2 hours tonight hoping to hook up. Didn't see anything. Not even Sullivan Street had any life.Are you from Kpt? Maybe we could compare notes if you are.

Chuck68
08-11-12, 20:43
Saw a mixed SW walking down Sevier Street around 1:00am. Ok looking with huge tits. Gave a good BBBJCIM for. 25. Didn't have a number but says she is out alot. Be safe. Saw several Leo last night.

Chuck68
08-12-12, 03:47
Are you from Kpt? Maybe we could compare notes if you are.It would be good to compare. Yes, I'm from Kpt. Do you have any contacts? You could pm me.

Chuck68
08-14-12, 05:16
Yesterday I was cruising Sevier Street near Borden Park and saw a slim WSW that gave me the nod. Pulled over and done checks. Said she just needed enough for lunch. Gave an awesome bbbjtcws for. 20. Didn't have a number. It was around 3pm.

Chuck68
08-18-12, 14:55
Dreamed of a slim WSW with long bllack hair on Sevier Street at old church. She was sitting on church steps around 5pm. I knew her from before so no need for checks. Name is Jenny. I dreamed of a BBBJ for. 20. It was an awesome fantasy. Just be careful. I've seen alot of LEO lately.

Dirty Randy
08-22-12, 23:48
Haven't hit the stroll since March, but got the itch Monday night. Circled around Wilson and wasn't seeing anything, then spotted a WSW, mid 40-ish brunette, walking away from the convenience store. Picked her up, and good Lord, I shoulda kept going. Maybe a 3 on the SW scale. Said screw it, why not, and headed towards University. Got to the stop sign at Highland and saw a much more attractive, tall, slim WSW. Well, I had made my bed. Headed to a spot, got a BBJ for. 25. After being out of the game for a while, I should have remembered to make sure I could get CIM. Dumbass. Ended up driving home and cleaning my dash and steering wheel. Got to think more clearly next time. At least she was polite, hygiene was good, and had some decent skills. Didn't catch her name. Probably still won't repeat.

Chuck68
08-28-12, 17:04
I have hit the strolls in Kingsport lately and seems like a ghost town. Would like to dream if anyone has any info. Too bad we don't have more to choose from.

Chuck68
09-03-12, 22:28
Found out she took off to Florida. Too bad. Dreamed she gave the best bbbjcimws. Watch Leo. They've been out alot around there. Does anybody have info in Kingsport?

Chuck68
09-04-12, 17:19
Had a dream about a BWW on Dale that looked young. Dreamed she gave an awesome bbbjcimws for$.3. Really pretty face. Very friendly, like a GFE. Around 4pm. What a dream!

Chuck68
09-08-12, 20:35
Picked up a slim, pretty blonde around 5:30pm. Had. A tall, dark hair white guy pimping her. Got in car, wnt to park and she started acting funny so I told her to get out. She said give her $.20 or shed call cops and tell them I tried to mess with her. She is no good. They are running a scam.

Chuck68
09-08-12, 20:50
Picked up a slim, pretty blonde around 5:30pm. Had. A tall, dark hair white guy pimping her. Got in car, wnt to park and she started acting funny so I told her to get out. She said give her $.20 or shed call cops and tell them I tried to mess with her. She is no good. They are running a scam.

LustEnthusiast
09-09-12, 04:40
Picked up a slim, pretty blonde around 5:30pm. Had. A tall, dark hair white guy pimping her. Got in car, wnt to park and she started acting funny so I told her to get out. She said give her $.20 or shed call cops and tell them I tried to mess with her. She is no good. They are running a scam.Thanks for posting about her; I'm almost certain I know who you're talking about. First of all, quite some time ago, someone warned me that there were girls around Wilson Ave who would take your money and run off if you picked them up. Lately I've noticed while driving past Wilson (both during the day and the night) that there has often been a thin, attractive blonde walking around, and often with a few guys around her. I kept in mind what I'd heard about that area, and I try to avoid pimps anyway. Well, tonight I was searching around town and I think Montgomery St was where I picked up a thick woman with tied back hair and large hoop earrings. She asked me what I was looking for, and I told her I was looking for some action. She told me that she wasn't what I was looking for, but that I should try Wilson Ave, and that she had seen a tall sexy blonde there. I told her that I'd heard that people got ripped off a lot around Wilson Ave, and she instantly seemed pretty freaked out. I dropped her off a few blocks away where she asked me to, and she ran out and into a house very quickly. Watch out guys, there is some REALLY shady shit going on around town!

LustEnthusiast
09-09-12, 19:11
Today I saw an OK looking SW with long brown hair and big tits walking over to Whitney St. It's the area I've been trying to avoid, but I was really needing to get off so I took my chances. Picked her up and got a decent BBBJ for. 20. Didn't get a name. Nice girl; warned me about how dangerous that general area is. I asked her if she knew of a suspicious blonde on Wilson Ave, and she told me that the girl is named Christy, and that she will have her "pimps" hit you over the head and rob you. Yeah. The blonde ***** is definitely no bueno. I guess I was lucky to get the girl I did there this time. I think I'm going to play it safe and avoid that area now.

Ruavol2
09-11-12, 00:29
It is simple be a good samaritan. Call her in from another phone or yours. How is LEO going to know if you are just a pissed off citizen tired of all the Prostitutes working the area and you just want to let someone know there is a blonde asking for rides, claiming to be a victim and threatening to cry assault if you do not give her money. You stopped to help and she did just that? If you call her in or threaten to call her it is simple. If you pick her up and she threatens you. Do it back. Fuck her and the mule she and her pimp bros rode in on. If it is one thing I hate it is a GD thief.

A girl did that to me once in another town and I told her. Honey all I have to do is wait patiently get my other car cruise around the area wait and watch you get in another car with a guy and call you in. I told her I was a patient MF and NO ONE has screwed me and gotten away with it. It scared the shit out of her. She knew I was not bluffing. I then told her I could have a monger friend of mine come back with a recorder in the car and record your every word biotch. Then turn you in. I have small video recorder which I can set up if wanted to record her face and words if I want. Just like the TV shows. If a bunch o' thugs are running around our woods boys. Got to weed those fuckers out. Stand up be a man. Put a boot in their arse. All of them. The problem you have is the pimps are probably forcing her to do it. I saw a SW recently with a nice shiner and she was actually from Bristol in another NC town.

You may think this idea is stupid. Cops know there are good people out there not all guys out there are bad. You will not get in trouble for calling in bad elements. Might even get you a few "at a boy's" from ole LEO. They do appreciate a little help now and again.

Bigdaddy93
09-11-12, 11:52
Just thought I would try and clarify. Chuck posted about the blond on the corner of Dale. The other girl that was trying to work us over was on Wilson. I wouldn't think it would be the same one considering there in diiferent cities. Haven't seen much action in jc lately. Made the cruise several nights last week. Have also checked kingsport out and it seems to be picking up. I was just doing some recon but haven't made any stops. If anyone has any leads on a good one please share.

YoungSexSeeker
09-12-12, 13:01
Anybody know anything going on around Harrogate or Tazewell?

Thebleed
09-16-12, 20:51
Anybody know anything going on around Harrogate or Tazewell?I don't know anything in that area, but there is a honey hole about an hour from there on the KY side of things.

Member #4465
09-20-12, 21:45
Have only indulged a couple times in JC, a skinny long haired brunette by the name of Terri. Been a month and half since I last saw her, but she is eager and affordable and she does a pretty good BBBJ ans takes it all down.

Chuck68
09-23-12, 22:43
Cruised around looking to dream. Saw a very heavy WSW at corner of Dale. Lots of LEO out though. Kingsport seems to be picking up but so is leo. I had no luck. Be very careful out there.

Chuck68
09-23-12, 23:41
Cruised around looking to dream. Saw a very heavy WSW at corner of Dale. Lots of LEO out though. Kingsport seems to be picking up but so is leo. I had no luck. Be very careful out there.

Chuck68
10-01-12, 16:54
I dreamed of picking up a slim, dark hair WSW on Sevier St. Knew her from before so no need for check. Gave a great bbbjws for. 20. She was awesome and had a great little body. In my dream she hangs around Sevier, Dale and Sullivan St. Don't have digits.

LustEnthusiast
10-03-12, 13:49
I dreamed of picking up a slim, dark hair WSW on Sevier St. Knew her from before so no need for check. Gave a great bbbjws for. 20. She was awesome and had a great little body. In my dream she hangs around Sevier, Dale and Sullivan St. Don't have digits.Nice, thanks for the report. What time of day was this? Haven't seen much going on lately.

Chuck68
10-04-12, 00:02
Nice, thanks for the report. What time of day was this? Haven't seen much going on lately.It was around 4pm. She is awesome if you get the chance.

Mac Jones
10-06-12, 15:19
Someone mentioned Terri in JC, she is / was very good. Lately she's been involved with management more and harder to scoop due to hanging around close to those thugs. I don't know about you, but I am not pulling up to a group of people hoping the right one hops in? Terri drinks a lot, and sometimes her hygeine isn't good.

The brunette in KPT sounds like Jenny, an ATF. I've seen the really big gal there too, but never stopped.

Lately in JC it seems that some want to-be thugs have been bringing some girls in from Knox and other areas. I'm glad for the variety, but the service has been pretty lackluster from all accounts. The Christy I know in JC walks the stroll often but is really paranoid and skittish about hopping in. Brunette, a probably 33+. Once you get her trust though she is an enthusiastic horn blower.

Chuck68
10-06-12, 20:42
Someone mentioned Terri in JC, she is / was very good. Lately she's been involved with management more and harder to scoop due to hanging around close to those thugs. I don't know about you, but I am not pulling up to a group of people hoping the right one hops in? Terri drinks a lot, and sometimes her hygeine isn't good.

The brunette in KPT sounds like Jenny, an ATF. I've seen the really big gal there too, but never stopped.

Lately in JC it seems that some want to-be thugs have been bringing some girls in from Knox and other areas. I'm glad for the variety, but the service has been pretty lackluster from all accounts. The Christy I know in JC walks the stroll often but is really paranoid and skittish about hopping in. Brunette, a probably 33+. Once you get her trust though she is an enthusiastic horn blower.Yes, the girl in kingsport is Jenny. What an awesome time. I dreamed of the big girl early on and she gave great bbbjcimws but her looks have gone way down lately. Hygiene problem.

Chuck68
10-06-12, 21:03

Lately in JC it seems that some want to-be thugs have been bringing some girls in from Knox and other areas. I'm glad for the variety, but the service has been pretty lackluster from all accounts. The Christy I know in JC walks the stroll often but is really paranoid and skittish about hopping in. Brunette, a probably 33+. Once you get her trust though she is an enthusiastic horn blower.Yes, the girl in kingsport is Jenny. What an awesome time. I dreamed of the big girl early on and she gave great bbbjcimws but her looks have gone way down lately. Hygiene problem.

Chuck68
10-17-12, 23:50
Dreamed I picked up a hot WSW walking down toward IGA. She jumped right in. We done checks and off to notell. Dreamed I had an awesome time getting BBBJTC. Haven't seen her out much. She really got into it. Wouldn't give out number. Maybe next time.

Dirty Randy
10-19-12, 05:15
Had my first encounter with Terri tonight. Couldn't sleep so cruised around the usual spots, found her on Main and Whitney. Some punks were around, but they were back on Wilson. Did the leo check, and man, those were some nice soft naturals. Went to my special little spot, and got a killer BBBJTCWS, along with a lot of sucking on my balls. She is real good about making eye-contact with you when she's got a mouthful! BrownsFan is right, she could take it all. She did have a little beer on her breath, but it wasn't too bad. She was completely coherent and polite. Tried to get digits, but was unsuccessful. Would definitely repeat.

Member #4465
10-25-12, 17:13
Had my first encounter with Terri tonight. Couldn't sleep so cruised around the usual spots, found her on Main and Whitney. Some punks were around, but they were back on Wilson. Did the leo check, and man, those were some nice soft naturals. Went to my special little spot, and got a killer BBBJTCWS, along with a lot of sucking on my balls. She is real good about making eye-contact with you when she's got a mouthful! BrownsFan is right, she could take it all. She did have a little beer on her breath, but it wasn't too bad. She was completely coherent and polite. Tried to get digits, but was unsuccessful. Would definitely repeat.Glad you enjoyed. I had a, but it's no longer working.

Dirty Randy
10-26-12, 00:50
Glad you enjoyed. I had a, but it's no longer working.I enjoyed it so much, went and found her again. Same area, same special spot. Went for half / half, and the BBBJ skills were once again rocking. Queen of eye contact, IMO. Slipped on the cover and started mish, and those naturals were swaying away. Nice big ones for such a small frame. Flipped her over and finished from behind. Greek not allowed, but she definitely aims to please. She said she just dropped her phone in the toilet and had to get a new one. Told me if I wanted to set a day and time to meet, she'd like to make it regular. Going to have to think about that. Next time I'm going to try to get some pics.

EchoEcho
10-26-12, 23:33
Please look down the TN-Other Areas page for a new Tri-Cities postings page.

I'm very interested in the posts, but can't decipher which city you're writing about unless you put it in the subject line.

Hope this helps!

Sensei69
10-26-12, 23:37
Please look down the page for a new Tri-Cities page.

I'm very interested in your posts, but can't decipher which city you're writing about unless you put it in the subject line.

Hope this helps!I think it may be time to add Clarksville and Tri-Cities to the Main City area. I too have been confused by the posts here not knowing what city was being discussed. What do you guys think? I can't see any draw back by listing them, its only a few 0s and 1s and can't really be that much more space.

SportyOne81
10-30-12, 00:06
I think it may be time to add Clarksville and Tri-Cities to the Main City area. I too have been confused by the posts here not knowing what city was being discussed. What do you guys think? I can't see any draw back by listing them, its only a few 0s and 1s and can't really be that much more space.I agree, Clarksville must have more going on than what is posted and what is posted is hard to decipher.

Memphis Salami
02-24-13, 16:24
Any specific areas in Cookeville with SW's?

Em711
03-17-13, 17:20
Where are all the girls in Clarksville? The Providence are seem dead are there a for sure area to look?

Tew39
03-18-13, 00:36
Where are all the girls in Clarksville? The Providence are seem dead are there a for sure area to look?Maybe when the weather gets warmer.

Chuck68
03-30-13, 08:37
I cruised by around 7pm and saw a girl sitting in her car. Went by couple times, she waved. Pulled over and the dream began. Ended up dreaming of bbbjcimws. Pretty good dream for. 25 Short hair, large bust. Hadn't seen her out much. 97

Chuck68
03-30-13, 15:20
Has anyone heard from or seen Jenny who was walking in Kingsport downtown? She's a petite WSW, long black hair, very pretty but on the pipe. She had said something about going to Nevada but that's the last I heard. She was a good one.

RobertC2792
07-30-13, 12:59
Anyone know about SW at nb rest area on I 75 or truckstop activity in that area? I stopped at the Tn welcome center a couple weeks ago and there was a lady working the lot there. Looked like she was trying to get back north and off gov property asap!

Chuck68
12-11-13, 02:23
Anyone have any luck there? I've cruised several times and never saw any action. I've found some on Gibson Mill before though. But, it's been awhile.

Matrixman
12-12-13, 00:45
Anyone have any luck there? I've cruised several times and never saw any action. I've found some on Gibson Mill before though. But, it's been awhile.I've never had any luck around Cloud. I don't know where they are right now. Use to always be around Lee or Sullivan st. And once in a while on Lynn Garden dr. But lately I've not see anyone. Where did they go?

Chuck68
12-12-13, 03:45
I've never had any luck around Cloud. I don't know where they are right now. Use to always be around Lee or Sullivan st. And once in a while on Lynn Garden dr. But lately I've not see anyone. Where did they go?I've noticed several in J. See. Around Wilson street.

SnakeBite1150
12-12-13, 08:31
I've noticed several in J. See. Around Wilson street.Hello all: I'm a relocated monger from the Tampa Bay area. I just caught the post about Wilson St. In JC. I'm not real familiar with the are yet but took a look on Google Earth.

Is it going to be the area around Wilson and Buffalo? I checked this forum prior to relocating and thought I was going to end up in mongers desert to your post took me by surprise.

Chuck68
12-12-13, 10:10
Hello all: I'm a relocated monger from the Tampa Bay area. I just caught the post about Wilson St. In JC. I'm not real familiar with the are yet but took a look on Google Earth.

Is it going to be the area around Wilson and Buffalo? I checked this forum prior to relocating and thought I was going to end up in mongers desert to your post took me by surprise.It's around Wilson near the store and Hamilton also.

Chuck68
12-14-13, 02:25
Saw a red head a couple nights ago who looked decent. Body not bad. Gave pretty good bbbjcimws for. ,2.didn't give name or digits, might repeat idk?

JoeyMahoney69
12-25-13, 02:45
If anyone has Brenda's number I lost it and would like to have it.

Chuck68
12-25-13, 16:45
If anyone has Brenda's number I lost it and would like to have it.Who's that? I've never saw her. I cruised Wilson yesterday and didn't see anything.

SnakeBite1150
01-01-14, 08:14
Hello fellow mongers: I've recenlty moved to the area from the St. Pete / Tampa Bay area. I'the like to limit my hunting to the JC area if possible. Can anyone give me any idea where I might begin looking and what the prevailing rates are?

Thanks Much!

Chuck68
01-30-14, 15:56
Saw one around 2 pm on Sullivan where grocery store closed. Stopped and she walked over. Scared the hell out of me. She was rough. I just pulled away. Had crack teeth and all. I've seen Jack o lanterns with better teeth. Mongrels beware!

Blade1124
03-08-14, 00:47
Where are all the street walkers in Clarksville? I can't seem to find any.

Zombie9
01-08-20, 23:59
I'm near Corinth Mississippi and would love to know of any street walkers or just plain spinners or down on there luck girls around Selmer, Middleton, Pocahontas, guys tn, counce, ramer, or anywhere in between these areas. I ride these areas often yet rarely see any walkers and would love to get up with one, even if it's a UTR. I'd be a very good client to this area, just hoping to find some.

YellaPerch
01-16-20, 11:54
Hey fellas, going to be in murfreesboro in a couple weeks and was wondering if there were any walkers or spas I could check out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.