PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Statman
06-18-10, 06:16
hey Fellow Mongers

I was rolling through TN and saw a sign for GQ Spa on the hwy, so decided to stop. while FS was not on the menu, a HJ was, and a great massage to boot, with a wash. I got an older woman, who was a little too old for me, but when you have driven 2000 miles, anything is good. I paid a little much for it, though, as I paid $1.6, as it was $.8 for the hour, and body wash, (which was awesome and hit all the right areas, with the foam, $4 for the happy ending, and I gave her $4 for a great massage and service non-rushed, work on an injured shoulder, and for a tip.

If had to do again, would have negotiated before going in, and would have taken half hour if FS not offered.

Corvett
10-29-10, 09:27
Hey guys,

I am working on maybe a new Asian massage parlor for the Bristol VA area. I have been talking to a girl in Knoxville about having partner ship. She is going to check on the VA laws. This is not a for sure thing yet. But would like your all peon on it. Tell me do you think Bristol VA would be a good spot for one.

Matrixman
11-07-10, 20:12
Hey guys,

I am working on maybe a new Asian massage parlor for the Bristol VA area. I have been talking to a girl in Knoxville about having partner ship. She is going to check on the VA laws. This is not a for sure thing yet. But would like your all peon on it. Tell me do you think Bristol VA would be a good spot for one. I'd love to have one in Bristol. I just got back from Las Vegas. Got 4 massages while I was there. One of them was talking about moveing into this area. Asian lady that was great. I'd love to hook her up with you and your business. Keep me posted.

Statman
11-11-10, 15:18
First I would like to appoligize for this report being so late, as have not had time to update my experiences until now. While driving back to the left coast in TN off I-40, I noticed a sign around Exit 322 in Crossville for a QT Spa, so decided to try it as was needing a release. I paid the 70 door fee for an hour which I thought was high, and proceed to be with an older woman (should have ran right there) named Kim. Little did I know this would not be a good experience. After a lame table shower, I then proceed back to the room where she quoted me $1. 5 for everything, and I countered with to be nice. 1.0. She agreed and we started, first she refused to BJ, and was just stroking me, so I should have grab my money and leeft right there. I then told her to hit the table, and proceeded to have a box snack, but she kept complaining that she was going to cum and did not want to cum, said it tickled and she was feeling horny (no really? . Really?) so after tired of hearing her *****, I did missionary, and she was complaining about that to. I then finish, with her bitching, and left her a 0. 1 tip, saying FS means FS, so the box snack made up for no BJ, and got most of the tip with th initial 1. 0 with bad or no service. She did put on so pantyhose, so thus the 0. 1 tip.

Stay away from this one guys as it is a rip off, hags are old and overcharge for lame service, and HE is far from Happy.

Out Of Towner2
12-23-10, 20:40
First I would like to appoligize for this report being so late, as have not had time to update my experiences until now. While driving back to the left coast in TN off I-40, I noticed a sign around Exit 322 in Crossville for a QT Spa, so decided to try it as was needing a release. I paid the 70 door fee for an hour which I thought was high, and proceed to be with an older woman (should have ran right there) named Kim. Little did I know this would not be a good experience. After a lame table shower, I then proceed back to the room where she quoted me $1. 5 for everything, and I countered with to be nice. 1.0. She agreed and we started, first she refused to BJ, and was just stroking me, so I should have grab my money and leeft right there. I then told her to hit the table, and proceeded to have a box snack, but she kept complaining that she was going to cum and did not want to cum, said it tickled and she was feeling horny (no really? . Really?) so after tired of hearing her, I did missionary, and she was complaining about that to. I then finish, with her bitching, and left her a 0. 1 tip, saying FS means FS, so the box snack made up for no BJ, and got most of the tip with th initial 1. 0 with bad or no service. She did put on so pantyhose, so thus the 0. 1 tip.

Stay away from this one guys as it is a rip off, hags are old and overcharge for lame service, and HE is far from Happy. These places always seem to be hit or miss. I dropped by this same place a few months back and met Sunny, mid 30s, pleasant and attentive. I left expecting to drop back in one day. I try to not set my expections very high and judge how to handle the flip on the service up to that point. I try to say while in the table shower how much I enjoy the massage as much if not more than the end. But there is no way to correct outright bad service. And that happens some times.

Out Of Towner2
12-31-10, 12:14
These places always seem to be hit or miss. I dropped by this same place a few months back and met Sunny, mid 30s, pleasant and attentive. I left expecting to drop back in one day. I try to not set my expections very high and judge how to handle the flip on the service up to that point. I try to say while in the table shower how much I enjoy the massage as much if not more than the end. But there is no way to correct outright bad service. And that happens some times.I dropped by QT Spa at exit 322 Crossville again on Wednesday. I met yet another Sunny as in same name but different lady. She too was in her mid 30s very attractive with nice As and a nice round butt. Once again I left happy. I have been going to the same place for over 5 years most of the time and have been disappointed the last three times there. I told these ladies they now had all my AMP money as long as they continue as they have. After the session I was talking to both the ladies there and told them which places I had been going and they knew them all and seemed to be very pleased that I found them to be so much better. The prices are all about the same in all of them so service is what counts. I explained where the other places had failed by removing the clocks in the rooms and rushing. This was the first time I had ever even tried to talk like this and I found it was very well received. I have to admit is did seem a little odd hanging around like that but hey if a place is doing something right, help them by letting them know what it is they are doing right.

TNTravler
01-11-11, 13:27
Been to the QT Spa twice now and saw two different ladies the first oh a month ago a thin older lady with sweet tiny body very nice ass, was rushed cause she wanted to close and go home, just got right to the happy ending no massage, .80.

Said no touching so I said ok I will leave and she agreed.

Second was a week ago a younger one with a very nice body poor attitude but gave a wonderful massage then was very cautious on the happy eanding but then agreed but no touching. .80 neither gave a name. I left both times drained, I'd visit again.

Out Of Towner2
02-02-11, 10:24
I dropped by QT Spa at exit 322 Crossville again on Wednesday. I met yet another Sunny as in same name but different lady. She too was in her mid 30s very attractive with nice As and a nice round butt. Once again I left happy. I have been going to the same place for over 5 years most of the time and have been disappointed the last three times there. I told these ladies they now had all my AMP money as long as they continue as they have. After the session I was talking to both the ladies there and told them which places I had been going and they knew them all and seemed to be very pleased that I found them to be so much better. The prices are all about the same in all of them so service is what counts. I explained where the other places had failed by removing the clocks in the rooms and rushing. This was the first time I had ever even tried to talk like this and I found it was very well received. I have to admit is did seem a little odd hanging around like that but hey if a place is doing something right, help them by letting them know what it is they are doing right.I dropped by this place again Monday afternoon. Sunny remembered me from the last visit. I dropped the same change on this visit as I did the last two and got even better service and was happy the other times. I like a place that understands the good that comes from return customers. I'll be back.

The older lady mentioned in a report below, I would say, was the Mamasune (sp?). She is a very doable 50+. I have talked to her twice and she is a very pleasant person. I have no idea about her skills but I would say it would be very rare for anyone to find out.

Out Of Towner2
03-02-11, 11:42
I had 4 numbers in my pocket and none of them played out so I ended up back at the same place again. 4th visit. 3rd provider. Same story. It is not a place for getting your world rocked but it does get the job done. Past reports will have the details.

Dj3813
03-04-11, 18:28
I dropped by this place again Monday afternoon. Sunny remembered me from the last visit. I dropped the same change on this visit as I did the last two and got even better service and was happy the other times. I like a place that understands the good that comes from return customers. I'll be back.

The older lady mentioned in a report below, I would say, was the Mamasune (sp?). She is a very doable 50+. I have talked to her twice and she is a very pleasant person. I have no idea about her skills but I would say it would be very rare for anyone to find out. I had ventured on down I-40 20 mi. Closer to Knoxville, probably near Rockwood and had a very nice dream there. Met at the door by older lady 50+, but maybe late night doable. The younger lady came in for money and gave above average TS and excellent massage and HE. A little mechanical, but very focused on making sure I had a good time. Will repeat, but I will stop sooner and check out Crossville on my next trip through.

Hopper11
05-02-11, 16:57
Was in Clarksville for business, and saw two places along Hwy 41, out towards the base: one with a banner that said "Asian massage" and one with a banner that said "Chinese massage." Anyone tried these?

Evansville Man
06-02-11, 18:05
Was in Clarksville for business, and saw two places along Hwy 41, out towards the base: one with a banner that said "Asian massage" and one with a banner that said "Chinese massage." Anyone tried these?I've not tried them, though I might soon. I don't hold much hope though since they're not on the nearby "Base's Banned Locations" list.

Evansville Man
06-03-11, 17:22
I went ahead and TOFTT and visited both of the Chinese Massage places I know about near the base. One just south of State Line Road and the other just south of S. R. 374, both in Clarksville, TN. Both places offered a decent massage, though the one by State Line road had a much cuter girl and offered a table shower as well. They had pretty standard prices ($60 for an hour, though the table shower was extra and adds an additional 15 minutes to your time) and no "extras" were offered or received. *shrug*

Nicebutstrong
07-05-11, 11:50
I went to Nashville last week and stopped at a AMP at exit 143. Had a great time. .6 for hh and. 8 fh. Tipped. 4 They also have a shower room. Had a great massage, Even walked on my back and popped a few bones. Some nice sensual massage. On the flip HE.

I am a little concerned that this place has been there a while and you all have been holding back. If that is so it is not funny. So quit holding out and let this poor soul know where all the good spots are.

Kyowa
07-06-11, 08:26
I went to Nashville last week and stopped at a AMP at exit 143. Had a great time. .6 for hh and. 8 fh. Tipped. 4 They also have a shower room. Had a great massage, Even walked on my back and popped a few bones. Some nice sensual massage. On the flip HE.

I am a little concerned that this place has been there a while and you all have been holding back. If that is so it is not funny. So quit holding out and let this poor soul know where all the good spots are.If you just went there (since April 15th) then it is suprising; according to the news-reports back in April: the FED's (FBI, ICE, IRS.) & the TB. I. (along with the Dickson P. D. Who had "prostitution" warrants for 2 women at the VIP-spa in Dickson) culminated a year-long investigation of both the GQ-spa (this one at exit143 / HurricaneMills) & the VIP-spa (in Dickson) by participating in a combined-task-force raid. According to the news-reports at that time: the FBI + ICE + IRS & the TB. I had been investigating both spa's for human-trafficking, money-laundering, organized-crime, & tax-evasion for a year before the raid. According to follow-up news-reports on April 20th the Fed's + T. B. I. (I believe) went to the HurricaneMills spa to execute another search_&_seizure warrant: they found the GQ-spa locked-up & apparently vacated. If you say that it is open again now, & offerring h'j's then that seems to me to mean one of 2 possibilities:

(1) you, yourself, are "uncle"leo trying to lure mongers into a "sting"

(2) the place has been REopened, with new names on the business-license & ownership papers & new faces_&_names as attendants ("different day: same shit")

I have no way of knowing which possibility is correct.

I know that when I went there a few years ago: I vowed never to go back; I did get a "happy ending" but it was way too expensive, + so mechanical & unattractive as to be almost completely UNsatisfying! I'd advise monger's to avoid this place like it is infected with the plague! No matter which reason of the 2 above you choose: I recommend that any monger with a lick of caution "run, Forest, run"!

Sincerely: "Kyowa"

Out Of Towner2
07-06-11, 15:56
If you just went there (since April 15th) then it is suprising; according to the news-reports back in April: the FED's (FBI, ICE, IRS.) & the TB. I. (along with the Dickson P. D. Who had "prostitution" warrants for 2 women at the VIP-spa in Dickson) culminated a year-long investigation of both the GQ-spa (this one at exit143 / HurricaneMills) & the VIP-spa (in Dickson) by participating in a combined-task-force raid. According to the news-reports at that time: the FBI + ICE + IRS & the TB. I had been investigating both spa's for human-trafficking, money-laundering, organized-crime, & tax-evasion for a year before the raid. According to follow-up news-reports on April 20th the Fed's + T. B. I. (I believe) went to the HurricaneMills spa to execute another search_&_seizure warrant: they found the GQ-spa locked-up & apparently vacated. If you say that it is open again now, & offerring h'j's then that seems to me to mean one of 2 possibilities:

(1) you, yourself, are "uncle"leo trying to lure mongers into a "sting"

(2) the place has been REopened, with new names on the business-license & ownership papers & new faces_&_names as attendants ("different day: same shit")

I have no way of knowing which possibility is correct.

I know that when I went there a few years ago: I vowed never to go back; I did get a "happy ending" but it was way too expensive, + so mechanical & unattractive as to be almost completely UNsatisfying! I'd advise monger's to avoid this place like it is infected with the plague! No matter which reason of the 2 above you choose: I recommend that any monger with a lick of caution "run, Forest, run"!

Sincerely: "Kyowa"I have been to both these places many times. The VIP many more than the QT. The VIP services were always much better. But the last couple of time at the VIP were rushed and the ladies a little too pushy for my liking so I started going less where about a year and ago, maybe a year and a half.

As I drove to Dickson the other day, I am pretty sure I saw the "OPEN" sign on in the window of the VIP.

Kyowa
07-07-11, 01:40
I have been to both these places many times. The VIP many more than the QT. The VIP services were always much better. But the last couple of time at the VIP were rushed and the ladies a little too pushy for my liking so I started going less where about a year and ago, maybe a year and a half. As I drove to Dickson the other day, I am pretty sure I saw the "OPEN" sign on in the window of the VIP.If both locations are open, the one at exit143 with slight name-change, & (at least according to the senior who posted about it) offering the same times (+ "h'e's") at the same rates: I'd be very afraid State + local LEO, & probably the FED's too, would be on them like flies on poop! Not the kind of attention I'd want if I were wanting to relax at either location.

Dad 47
07-09-11, 12:03
If both locations are open, the one at exit143 with slight name-change, & (at least according to the senior who posted about it) offering the same times (+ "h'e's") at the same rates: I'd be very afraid State + local LEO, & probably the FED's too, would be on them like flies on poop! Not the kind of attention I'd want if I were wanting to relax at either location.Not from around here, but am sitting in the parking lot outside VIP right now. There definitely is an OPEN sign, and the back door is open.

The BBQ 2 doors down was good, but cold.

Got on here to see if the place has possibilities, but looks like too much drama from the other posts.

Raccoonner
07-21-11, 19:45
Wow, Federal Law Enforcement caring about who gets their rocks off where. Is there any wonder why have budget problems in this country.

Kyowa
07-23-11, 01:43
Wow, Federal Law Enforcement caring about who gets their rocks off where. Is there any wonder why have budget problems in this country.Fed's don't care about CONSENTING ADULT American citizen's Prostituting themselve's, or "john's" patronizing ADULT American citizen's who are Prostitutes: the Fed's are after "headline" crimes! They are going after CHILD PROSTITUTION, SEX-SLAVERY, human trafficking, illegal immigrant SLAVE TRAFFICKING, money laundering, organised crime, tax evasion, & tax fraud. If ordinary ADULT American-citizen's, hooker's OR "john's", get busted in the process: that is just a bonus given to LOCAL L'E'O's for assisting the Fed's.

Out Of Towner2
07-23-11, 08:35
Fed's don't care about CONSENTING ADULT American citizen's Prostituting themselve's, or "john's" patronizing ADULT American citizen's who are Prostitutes: the Fed's are after "headline" crimes! They are going after CHILD PROSTITUTION, SEX-SLAVERY, human trafficking, illegal immigrant SLAVE TRAFFICKING, money laundering, organised crime, tax evasion, & tax fraud. If ordinary ADULT American-citizen's, hooker's OR "john's", get busted in the process: that is just a bonus given to LOCAL L'E'O's for assisting the Fed's.I personally think it is all about revenue. If the taxes on the income and businesses are being paid, I think they are mostly left alone. Of course, these are mostly cash business so the money is harder to follow for taxes owed.

Matrixman
09-04-11, 19:04
I just got back from Daytona beach fl. And massage parlors are popping up everywhere down there. There is even a school there too. Why is the tri-cities so dry? It would be a great way to make some extra money. I'd love to visit one ever now and then. I know J. C has one or two but I'm talking about Kingsport or hawkins co.

Out Of Towner2
09-06-11, 17:47
Very good massage, almost all the hour and left with a smile. The shower was good (better than many). The massage time was all about the massage, no funny business which was a little odd. Then came the flip and after a little conversation then went back to business. The second half was about as good as the first. Some visits here are better than others but all have met basic expectations.

Out Of Towner2
10-12-11, 07:02
I have not been to the VIP in about a year. I saw on here they were closed for a short time and might have been busted. What is the latest intel? I am thinking about dropping by but.

Fuckluvr
11-18-11, 18:55
Just wanted to report the the AMP in Hurricane Mills is back and better than ever. Tried it out. And was very pleased.

Kyowa
11-19-11, 02:56
Just wanted to report the the AMP in Hurricane Mills is back and better than ever. Tried it out. And was very pleased.No more bored old tired asian grandmothers wearing wrinkled "scrubs" & giving bored lackluster hand-jobs in the last 3minutes of your massage if you promise them a stupidly big tip? & no cops watching the place (since they were raided by the Fed's + the Tenn' Bureau of Investigation, & closed-down early this spring) from the truck parking-lot nearby?

Sharky12
11-21-11, 12:36
I have lived in JC a looong time. I wasnt aware of an AMP here. Where are they? My eyes have failed me!

I just got back from Daytona beach fl. And massage parlors are popping up everywhere down there. There is even a school there too. Why is the tri-cities so dry? It would be a great way to make some extra money. I'd love to visit one ever now and then. I know J. C has one or two but I'm talking about Kingsport or hawkins co.

Fuckluvr
11-21-11, 15:52
No more bored old tired asian grandmothers wearing wrinkled "scrubs" & giving bored lackluster hand-jobs in the last 3minutes of your massage if you promise them a stupidly big tip? & no cops watching the place (since they were raided by the Fed's + the Tenn' Bureau of Investigation, & closed-down early this spring) from the truck parking-lot nearby?YMMV but I did have a good time with a nice looking girl not at all what you described on any level.

Kyowa
11-22-11, 01:22
YMMV but I did have a good time with a nice looking girl not at all what you described on any level.I'd still be worried about heavy surveillance by the county deputies or local cops or State troopers\T.B.I., any of them probably in unmarked cars, writing down license-plate #'s or recording video; even if the Fed's have moved on to other targets.

Fuckluvr
11-28-11, 16:39
I'd still be worried about heavy surveillance by the county deputies or local cops or State troopers\T.B.I., any of them probably in unmarked cars, writing down license-plate #'s or recording video; even if the Fed's have moved on to other targets.Maybe I am not paranoid enough but this place clearly advertises therapeutic massage. I am very familiar with LEO procedures and there is not a lot they can do by watching you come and go from outside. I am not sure they would spend the time / money to do that. AMPs are very hard to bust and it must be done through sting operations (officers physically going inside as patrons).

Would you happen to work for a competitor by chance?

Kyowa
11-29-11, 03:45
Maybe I am not paranoid enough but this place clearly advertises therapeutic massage. I am very familiar with LEO procedures and there is not a lot they can do by watching you come and go from outside. I am not sure they would spend the time / money to do that. AMPs are very hard to bust and it must be done through sting operations (officers physically going inside as patrons). Would you happen to work for a competitor by chance?Nope: I don't care if they've got guys lined up out the door & waiting in line in the parking-lot; more power to them, especially if they've got attractive & enthusiastic gals working! I want nothing to do with supporting operations that may involve forced prostitution or sex-slavery, however; so I'll avoid places that have been busted for that, even if there's new names on the business-license.

As for surveillance: cops may not have the evidence they'd need to make any busts (although they did get their undercovers in & get evidence to bust 2 gals at the a' m' p' in Dickson operated by the same management, when they made the simultaneous raids on both a' m' p's early this year) but even broke local cops, especially if they're either bored or they really hate the idea of a' m' p's being in business at all, can do things to drive them out of business by scaring away potential or repeat customers! For example: check the issues that arose out of the busts at the My1501Studio in Jeffersonville[IN] (just across the bridge from downtown Louisville) because there was security-camera video-recording going in the "relaxation studio" that the cops seized, during the raid_&_busts, that the cops could then match-up with external-surveillance they had been doing to prepare for their raid; lots of very worried customers are now wondering if cops or prosecutors are going to "out" them to their wives &\or employers! Given the high-visibity of the HurricaneMills a' m' p', with no other business' or parking nearby, I don't think I'd want to take the chance of having my license-plate "run" & having the cops calling my home or my job & asking embarassing questions to harass me; if I were going to go to it: I believe I'd either use a borrowed car or a rental-car, or have a friend or a taxi (if there's a local taxi) drop me off outside (& pick me up later when I'm done) rather than risk my plate being noted. Of course, if you're an unmarried owner-operator trucker, maybe none of that worries you?

Just my 2¢ hoping to keep us all happy + safe!

Adolphus Nomad
12-30-11, 16:11
Recently dreamed a little dream of visiting the QT. Had not dreamed of there in over a year. The spa in Cookville was closed up tight so I journeyed further down the road. Thought QT was closed as well but Mamasan answered on the second knock. .8 for 60. Left. 5 tip in view. Nice TS. Thorough attention to nooks and crannies. My interest was obvious. Typical no drape on stomach. Massage was OK. When natural progression to below waist occured backward attention was given. I was allowed some gentle fondling and invited to flip. Riculous upsale insued. I settled for her clothed and a HE. Massage did NOT resume and I dreamed I was sort of rushed out the door. NOT worth dreaming there again unless something changes!

AN

Orallover7070
02-17-12, 22:52
Anyone know of this place off of 75 at exit 56. Looks like a nice place and wondering if its worth the walk over from the truck stop next door.

Thanks

Red Dog
04-15-12, 01:17
Recently dreamed a little dream of visiting the QT. Had not dreamed of there in over a year. The spa in Cookville was closed up tight so I journeyed further down the road. Thought QT was closed as well but Mamasan answered on the second knock. .8 for 60. Left. 5 tip in view. Nice TS. Thorough attention to nooks and crannies. My interest was obvious. Typical no drape on stomach. Massage was OK. When natural progression to below waist occured backward attention was given. I was allowed some gentle fondling and invited to flip. Riculous upsale insued. I settled for her clothed and a HE. Massage did NOT resume and I dreamed I was sort of rushed out the door. NOT worth dreaming there again unless something changes!

ANWhy do posters refer to their mongering activities as "dreams?" Who ya foolin'? LE, wife, girlfriend, employer, yourself, or mother? It reeks of ignorance. The only possibility I see is that the only pussy you're getting is in your dreams.

TNTravler
05-07-12, 10:31
Was all boarded up and looked like it was out of business. Anyone know what happened?

Adolphus Nomad
05-09-12, 15:30
Why do posters refer to their mongering activities as "dreams?" Who ya foolin'? LE, wife, girlfriend, employer, yourself, or mother? It reeks of ignorance. The only possibility I see is that the only pussy you're getting is in your dreams.Probably a wasted response RD, but you really know how to endear yourself to other posters.

DILLIGAF?

Have a nice day!

Kyowa
05-10-12, 01:19
Was all boarded up and looked like it was out of business. Anyone know what happened?Google_search from my Droid is fucking useless to search for online newspaper stories or I'd do it myself: have you searched the online stories from the Nashville or Dickson newspapers or the Nashville tv_stations? If nothing like busts or raids shows up: maybe they just went out of business; could be the location was too high-visibility to have many customers willing to pull-in & park; or they might not have been able to find nearby accomodations to keep enough attendents to staff it. Does anyone know if the one in Dickson (is\was "VIP Spa") is still open yet?

Out Of Towner2
05-12-12, 05:04
Google_search from my Droid is fucking useless to search for online newspaper stories or I'd do it myself: have you searched the online stories from the Nashville or Dickson newspapers or the Nashville tv_stations? If nothing like busts or raids shows up: maybe they just went out of business; could be the location was too high-visibility to have many customers willing to pull-in & park; or they might not have been able to find nearby accomodations to keep enough attendents to staff it. Does anyone know if the one in Dickson (is\was "VIP Spa") is still open yet?I have been out of state for about a month but the last time I was by the Dickson VIP (about a month ago) it was still open. It will be another week or two before I am back in Dickson to comfirm but I will unless someone reports before then.

Venom
05-19-12, 17:18
Was all boarded up and looked like it was out of business. Anyone know what happened?If you are referring to GQ Health Spa off of I-40 exit 143, then they were open about three weeks ago. The window was boarded up from the inside but the Open sign was on. I stopped by and received lack luster service.

Two Nutts
08-05-12, 21:00

ANAs of last Saturday night.

TN

Chuck68
08-06-12, 08:13
Does anybody know where any places are in Kingsport?

Matrixman
08-06-12, 17:30
Does anybody know where any places are in Kingsport?I want to know if you find one. I'm in Kpt. Too.

Stixxer
08-27-12, 06:07
Was all boarded up and looked like it was out of business. Anyone know what happened?I was there about 6 weeks ago, decent service. Excellent massage, I must say! Also, I called them a couple days ago and they are open.

Roxtar1011
09-02-12, 00:37
I was on a road trip down I-40 and decided to take a look at the GQ Spa in Hurricane Mills. It had boards over the windows but the "open" sign was illuminated, much like the past few times I stopped in there. I was not able to stop in this time but it does appear to still be open. Sorry I could not report further, but I just thought I'd check to see if it was still open for anyone who is interested. Good luck and be safe.

Stixxer
10-08-12, 09:23
Sorry I could not report further, but I just thought I'd check to see if it was still open for anyone who is interested. Good luck and be safe.They been advertising for a few weeks now that they open and newmanagement, new girls. I dontknowif thenew girls part is true, whatever, right? I think they call it the Golden AsianSpa now.

Saiga
11-02-12, 12:59
On the way back towards home, I stopped in at the Health Message located on Hwy 101, Exit 322 in Crossville. Met by an older Korean had shower / massage and she asked what else? I said the keyword "everything" and got a good piece of ass. She preformed well and had a good time.

Out Of Towner2
11-02-12, 20:51
On the way back towards home, I stopped in at the Health Message located on Hwy 101, Exit 322 in Crossville. Met by an older Korean had shower / massage and she asked what else? I said the keyword "everything" and got a good piece of ass. She preformed well and had a good time.I stop by there often. The ladies move thru there pretty fast so I hoped the last one I saw would be gone by the time I went back. We had a good shower but she heard the doorbell ring soon after we got back to the room and she gave me a HJ before the massage and left. I had laid what should have been covered some nice extra on the table in clear view. It was not two minutes and she came back in the room all pissed off and tried to break every bone in my body and would rub so long and hard in one place I would have to ask her to stop. The woman that runs the place knows I come often and I have told her the VIP in Dickson lost my business because of rushing on time. I would bet she sent her back in to finish the time. I did not say anything but good bye as I left. I will mention it on my next visit.

Out Of Towner2
11-13-12, 06:14
On the way back towards home, I stopped in at the Health Message located on Hwy 101, Exit 322 in Crossville. Met by an older Korean had shower / massage and she asked what else? I said the keyword "everything" and got a good piece of ass. She preformed well and had a good time.I stopped in there yesterday afternoon and met a lady named Bee Bee. She was about the avg. Age of most of these ladies. 40ish, all natural, very pleasant, good massage, and very good service and NO rush. This was the first time in a very long time I went for the FS and was NOT disappointed.

I have had only one bad experience here and that was likely my fault for not calling her out for the ***** she was. I should have stopped the session and asked to speak with the boss lady. But I didn't. Every other time has been on a scale sliding between fair to good with a few very goods salted in.

Dreamseeker
11-16-12, 23:05
On the way back towards home, I stopped in at the Health Message located on Hwy 101, Exit 322 in Crossville. Met by an older Korean had shower / massage and she asked what else? I said the keyword "everything" and got a good piece of ass. She preformed well and had a good time.I have been there several times. Always left happy. The only complaint I had was one time I got a very strong upsell, telling me I needed to spend more money even though I had already tipped the same as every other time I was there. I haven't seen that particular lady on subsequent visits so she has probably moved on.

MadFox
01-23-13, 17:17
Has anyone been to this place or have any reports? I saw their billboard and it had me intrigued! I appreciate any information!

Thebleed
01-28-13, 08:34
Has anyone been to this place or have any reports? I saw their billboard and it had me intrigued! I appreciate any information!I have been there and posted a review on the Knoxville Massage boards. Swing by there is the want the full rundown. In short, if you don't, is- It's legit, more expensive than I care for, and nice tits.

Matrixman
01-28-13, 23:33
Anyone remember them? Brenda's and Brown house were great. There was another in Del Rio called desperados but I never made it there.

I have been there and posted a review on the Knoxville Massage boards. Swing by there is the want the full rundown. In short, if you don't, is- It's legit, more expensive than I care for, and nice tits.

Sexhoundtn2
02-12-13, 18:14
Anyone remember them? Brenda's and Brown house were great. There was another in Del Rio called desperados but I never made it there.Do I ever remember Brendas and do I ever miss Brendas, yes I do. Does anyone remember the little short mixed girl that floated thru Brenda occasionally she had a huge ass? Brown house? Yes But I'd normally went to Brenda's. I did find some workers at the Brown House but usually sound better looking ones at brendas. Who knows maybe it was just timing. Although the bartender in his wife at the Brown House are always super cool.

I heard a rumor floating around toward middle to the end of last year. Did anyone else hear it and is it true. PM me.

MadFox
05-06-13, 16:09
Well after my experience with Tsuki last week in Knoxville. I decided to give Royal another try. Made the short drive to Newport and was met at the door by "Shiny". Mid 40's Japanese lady with some great natural tatas. It was her first day and her English wasn't so good. But she did wear a nice smile along with a short dress. I opted for a table shower and she scrubbed me down really nice. Not a lot of play during the shower time. But still enjoyable. Into the sauna for a few minutes and then the massage began. She allowed a lot of roaming during the massage. While the massage was just average at best. She was still friendly. She had me turn over and then the real fun began. She had a great set of natural tatas. Which she allowed me to enjoy. Over all. A very nice time.

On the way out I met Ruby. A 30 something that looked really nice. I'll probably opt for her next time. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. Happy hunting!

Fox

FreeTacos
08-06-13, 13:37
TOFTT just to see if they had made any progress. Still terrible massage, still left unhappy.

Afflacked
08-09-13, 15:14
Hey fellow mongers, I'm going to be in the Gatlinburg area next weekend. Whats the situation ther for a good time? Please PM me. Thanks

Dlemon
09-08-13, 11:16
Stopped by Royal Spa in Newport. It was my first AMP experience. Saw a lady called Sky. It was fun but I thought it was kind of expensive for what you get.

Lucy in Knox is a much better value IMO.

Be careful out there.

DL

Hamrsblonz
11-26-13, 11:27
Does anyone know if the Seven Spa in Clarksville is asian or american fare? Thanks.

FlaBoi
12-15-13, 19:14
Does anyone know if the Seven Spa in Clarksville is asian or american fare? Thanks.It's Asian. Worth the visit!!

CoastToCoast
01-10-14, 02:59
Been a long while since I've been on top of there. There used to be a massage place right next to the truck stop. Is it still in business? Anyone know? Thanks!

C2 C.

Out Of Towner2
01-19-14, 05:54
This was sadly one of the Spas closed in the statewide "raid" a little while back. I noticed on a recent trip their interstate signs have been repainted with a different name. I think CK Spa. I did not have time to stop and checkout what was going on. Does anyone have any information about the "new management" or the type of business they are conducting?

ClarksVegas13
01-19-14, 12:35
This was sadly one of the Spas closed in the statewide "raid" a little while back. I noticed on a recent trip their interstate signs have been repainted with a different name. I think CK Spa. I did not have time to stop and checkout what was going on. Does anyone have any information about the "new management" or the type of business they are conducting?Don't waste your time man. I've been there maybe 4-5 times and never had an issue. I passed through there early December and got nothing. She was being real weird so I straight up asked her for what I wanted and she said they didn't do that. Shitty massage no extras, skip it. Now MAYBE they are just more careful since the bust but still I got nothing. That is too much $$ for a shitty massage.

Out Of Towner2
01-20-14, 05:29
Don't waste your time man. I've been there maybe 4-5 times and never had an issue. I passed through there early December and got nothing. She was being real weird so I straight up asked her for what I wanted and she said they didn't do that. Shitty massage no extras, skip it. Now MAYBE they are just more careful since the bust but still I got nothing. That is too much $$ for a shitty massage.I had been dropping in here for the past 5 years or so and when they had the bust I had written it off for good. After seeing the new signs I thought maybe the Spa gods had allowed one to return. Oh well... Again, thanks for the info.

Happy huntin'.

CardboardHero
01-20-14, 13:00
Long time lurker here, and thought I'd make a contribution to the board.

Over the Christmas Holiday I went back home to see the family. While there I decided to get out one night and drive around to see how things have changed since I moved away in 2007. I ran across Daily Spa which is located across from the Walmart in a shopping center. It was around 10:00 on a Saturday night and curiosity got the best of me. I went up to the front of the store and there was a flyer on the window advertising various massages and services they offered. It was obvious to me what kind of Spa this was, so I went in and a very attractive Asian woman (Late twenties, early thirties) greeted me.

They asked what I would like, and looking at the menu on the desk, I opted or a 30 minute hot oil massage for .4 but was talked into also getting a table shower for an extra .2. So, after agreeing on my massage, I was led by a fairly attractive Asian woman going by the name Coco to a room with the massage table and instructed to get out of my clothes and wrap the towel around my waist. Not too long after I enjoyed a nice, warm table shower. It was decent, better than others I've had.

After that, back into the room for my massage. Coco did an OK job on the massage. She kept talking and asking me different questions all while making conversation; her English needs improvement as I could hardly understand anything she was saying, but I was able to rub my hands on her ass which was nice; she had a decent body. She started saying my time was almost up and kept asking why I didn't purchase the 60 minute session. When I asked her if I could make the flip, she stated I didn't have enough time. So, I ponied up another .5, and the flip was made. It didn't take long before she asked me if I wanted to cum. Obviously, I said yes, and the HE ensued. It was decent for what it was, and I recieved some much needed release.

All in all, the total damage was .110, but I left rejuvenated and will definitely make a repeat visit the next time I'm down that way. FYI, they do offer a four hand massage which I will be trying out as soon as I can. Overall, much better than the massage (if you want to call it that) I had a year earlier on my way down for the holidays when I stopped off at Interstate Spa in Harriman. Only thing missing from that visit was some Vaseline to make the experience more bearable as I was getting screwed.

Anyway, if anyone is in that area, stop by and check them out.

Fuzzynutz
04-02-14, 10:22
Recently was passing through Cookville area and decided to call this massage girl: http://cookeville.backpage.com/BodyR...ion-22/9932339..

She looked nice enough, and the donation was .6 for an hour. She said the massage would be nude. I got almost there, and she texted me that she only does massage with her "sister" present (for safety) and would I mind? I text back- would her sister take part and be nude too? She texted "yes, but it will be $ instead of .6.".

So now even though my spidey senses were telling me to turn around, the lower brain overrode the upper brain. I arrived at the incall location and she answered the door. She showed me into the room and asked me to get comfortable and to leave the donation on the table. A couple minutes later she came in with her "sister" who was so fat and ugly I was stunned. They each got on the bed and started the massage. I had to prompt them that I was expecting a nude massage, so they got topless but not nude. I wished the ogre did not. On the flip, the ogre began to massage mr happy and the young thing moved as far down as possible by my feet as if to have nothing to do with the HE. I told them to stop, got dressed and left. The massage lotion they used was very "fragrant" so I had to haul ass home in order to wash my clothes and shower before wifey got there.

Summary: lies, upsell, bait and switch, girly scented lotion. Stay away!!

FN.

Member #6535
04-02-14, 10:50
Long time lurker here, and thought I'd make a contribution to the board.

Over the Christmas Holiday I went back home to see the family. While there I decided to get out one night and drive around to see how things have changed since I moved away in 2007. I ran across Daily Spa which is located across from the Walmart in a shopping center. It was around 10:00 on a Saturday night and curiosity got the best of me. I went up to the front of the store and there was a flyer on the window advertising various massages and services they offered. It was obvious to me what kind of Spa this was, so I went in and a very attractive Asian woman (Late twenties, early thirties) greeted me.

They asked what I would like, and looking at the menu on the desk, I opted or a 30 minute hot oil massage for .4 but was talked into also getting a table shower for an extra .2. So, after agreeing on my massage, I was led by a fairly attractive Asian woman going by the name Coco to a room with the massage table and instructed to get out of my clothes and wrap the towel around my waist. Not too long after I enjoyed a nice, warm table shower. It was decent, better than others I've had.

After that, back into the room for my massage. Coco did an OK job on the massage. She kept talking and asking me different questions all while making conversation; her English needs improvement as I could hardly understand anything she was saying, but I was able to rub my hands on her ass which was nice; she had a decent body. She started saying my time was almost up and kept asking why I didn't purchase the 60 minute session. When I asked her if I could make the flip, she stated I didn't have enough time. So, I ponied up another .5, and the flip was made. It didn't take long before she asked me if I wanted to cum. Obviously, I said yes, and the HE ensued. It was decent for what it was, and I recieved some much needed release.

All in all, the total damage was .110, but I left rejuvenated and will definitely make a repeat visit the next time I'm down that way. FYI, they do offer a four hand massage which I will be trying out as soon as I can. Overall, much better than the massage (if you want to call it that) I had a year earlier on my way down for the holidays when I stopped off at Interstate Spa in Harriman. Only thing missing from that visit was some Vaseline to make the experience more bearable as I was getting screwed.

Anyway, if anyone is in that area, stop by and check them out.Are they still offering this service at the Daily Spa, I've been to many of the AMP in and around Nashville. I've had some really great massages, a couple teasing, but no HE or FS period.

How is the Interstate Spa in Harriman now, It's been a few years since I've been there, I've had some really great service and great looking girls in the past, the last couple of times I stopped in, it's been a a couple years ago, but there were only 2 girls, or older ladies I should say, working. And they were not at all attractive so I left.

Gibson1970
04-03-14, 11:38
Recently was passing through Cookville area and decided to call this massage girl: http://cookeville.backpage.com/BodyR...ion-22/9932339..

She looked nice enough, and the donation was .6 for an hour. She said the massage would be nude. I got almost there, and she texted me that she only does massage with her "sister" present (for safety) and would I mind? I text back- would her sister take part and be nude too? She texted "yes, but it will be $ instead of .6.".

So now even though my spidey senses were telling me to turn around, the lower brain overrode the upper brain. I arrived at the incall location and she answered the door. She showed me into the room and asked me to get comfortable and to leave the donation on the table. A couple minutes later she came in with her "sister" who was so fat and ugly I was stunned. They each got on the bed and started the massage. I had to prompt them that I was expecting a nude massage, so they got topless but not nude. I wished the ogre did not. On the flip, the ogre began to massage mr happy and the young thing moved as far down as possible by my feet as if to have nothing to do with the HE. I told them to stop, got dressed and left. The massage lotion they used was very "fragrant" so I had to haul ass home in order to wash my clothes and shower before wifey got there.

Summary: lies, upsell, bait and switch, girly scented lotion. Stay away!!

FN.Thanks Fuzzy...I texted her earlier this week and tried to set up session. Something didn't feel right and I didn't go. Will stay far far away now. Sorry you had to TOFTT.

Mkbrn51
04-15-14, 13:14
Thanks Fuzzy...I texted her earlier this week and tried to set up session. Something didn't feel right and I didn't go. Will stay far far away now. Sorry you had to TOFTT.Me too. Texted her over two days and ended up giving up. Very hard to get a response from, many responses that make no sense ("What? Only evening appointments.

Mkbrn51
04-15-14, 13:19
Does anyone know if this is an 'options plus' massage place? It was reviewed on rubmaps but didn't want to spend 15 bucks to read it. I went in yesterday asking for a massage as a walk-in (big sign says 'walk-ins welcome) and was told the first appointment available was in 4 1/2 hours! Doesn't sound walk-in friendly to me. It would be great to find a place in Cookeville!! It might be tempted to TOFTT and make an appointment and just leave a see-note on the dresser and see what happens.

LovesMuffins
04-20-14, 14:59
I had been dropping in here for the past 5 years or so and when they had the bust I had written it off for good. After seeing the new signs I thought maybe the Spa gods had allowed one to return. Oh well... Again, thanks for the info.

Happy huntin'.I visited this one recently. The table shower and massage were pretty good, but the full meal deal price was ridiculously high, so I opted for the happy meal. The attendant was quite attractive, but not skilled at all and tried to rush me.

I wouldn't recommend.

Frodios
06-26-14, 10:14
Does anyone know if this is an 'options plus' massage place? It was reviewed on rubmaps but didn't want to spend 15 bucks to read it. I went in yesterday asking for a massage as a walk-in (big sign says 'walk-ins welcome) and was told the first appointment available was in 4 1/2 hours! Doesn't sound walk-in friendly to me. It would be great to find a place in Cookeville!! It might be tempted to TOFTT and make an appointment and just leave a see-note on the dresser and see what happens.I haven't heard anything about it providing HE, and as you know word usually spreads quickly around Cookeville.

Frodios
06-26-14, 10:15
I visited this one recently. The table shower and massage were pretty good, but the full meal deal price was ridiculously high, so I opted for the happy meal. The attendant was quite attractive, but not skilled at all and tried to rush me.

I wouldn't recommend.I've heard nothing good about this place either it has had a bunch of different names. I'd stay away.

Gig1971
02-09-15, 21:34
Is there any place to get a massage that offers extras? If so, I am so new to this, what is the process or how to get them? What is considered a good tip if you can even locate a good one? Any and all help is appreciated and will be appreciated by both parties as this is new to me.

IAmSix15
02-10-15, 10:19
Is there any place to get a massage that offers extras? If so, I am so new to this, what is the process or how to get them? What is considered a good tip if you can even locate a good one? Any and all help is appreciated and will be appreciated by both parties as this is new to me.Due to recents events in the media, I don't think anyone will publicly answer your question, for good reason. Maybe you can use the search box on this website. Or maybe try Google for help.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Red Tiger 88
04-02-18, 09:52
Visited Pure Massage in Maryville. Very good massage by Jennifer, however completely legit. Would go back for massage.

Two Nutts
09-23-18, 11:18
Traveling next week. Any escorts in the area? AMPs? UTR girls?

Breakdown
10-06-18, 22:52
Pure. Near the cell place. Was passing through and seemed to be a typical AMP. Got massage but no hint of extras at all. Avoided any attempt to let her know it was all good like a nimble cat.

Not from the area so YMMV. I was disappointed and will never return. Also hit me up for tip on way out which she did not receive.

Majestika
12-13-18, 17:03
I am writing this so I hopefully make things write, the review that has been posted about me is partly true. I didn't take the money and run, I returned it and then offered to make it up to him because he did take me to the store and I had to cancel due to a situation I apologize and want to fix it, because my business has stopped.

FriskyDingo28
12-22-18, 15:29
I am writing this so I hopefully make things write, the review that has been posted about me is partly true. I didn't take the money and run, I returned it and then offered to make it up to him because he did take me to the store and I had to cancel due to a situation I apologize and want to fix it, because my business has stopped.You gave him back a small portion of his money, and from what I understand and keep giving him the run around every now and again about getting together. I'm just trying to get truthful info out there where it matters in a situation like this. Stay safe everybody.

RubGuy68
11-01-19, 01:59
https://nashville.rubratings.com/143345

My favorite spot.

Two Nutts
02-28-20, 12:38
I saw a new place opened close to the Bambi spa last week, anyone try it out?

YankeeTN
03-30-20, 16:01
Looking for some good AMP's between Chattanooga and these towns as I travel there from time to time.

PM if you know of some, thanks.

YankeeTN
04-01-20, 15:27
This lady was decent looking older ASIAN lady. Fast talker and always tries to bait and switch.

She started at 80 for 1 hr including table shower, when I came back with cash said she had an appointment and 60 for 30 min. Bait and switch number 1.

She showered me like a werdo for 20 min.

Wanted another 60 for HE. I laughed. I said 20. She said no. . ended up getting taken for 100 for shitty shower, and HJ with no message. . LOL.

Lesson learned. Over priced rude and rushed. . too bad for her as I am sure she deal with truckers all day.

I am good looking fit guy, should have been a treat for her greedy ass.

Two Nutts
06-07-20, 12:40
Damn sure miss pwipped posts from Newport tn. Got me laid and a beer many times at Danny rays. Good times gone not forgotten.

YankeeTN
06-21-20, 09:48
Looking for any good services arounf Winchester area as I will be working out there the next couple weeks.

ComTech42
07-08-20, 13:56
Looking for any good services arounf Winchester area as I will be working out there the next couple weeks.I wish there was.

Playboy717
11-17-20, 12:40
There's a spa at Margeritville resort called St. Somewhere spa. Any chance of a happy ending there??

MasteBlaster
04-18-21, 15:45
Will be traveling to the area next week for a bachelor party, anyone know of some good spots if any? PM me or respond here. Thanks!

LocoSmitty
05-25-21, 09:47
Near Centerville or Lobelville? Not really looking for full service, just rub and tug.

Two Nutts
10-03-22, 16:33
Foot spa / massage. Sign says grand opening (I've seen this place for At least a year) first time trying. 80 for hour. Lame ass massage from the most ugliest granny I've ever let touch me. Sheet stayed on, just as well I couldn't have done anything with her. Couldn't wait for it to be over. This just a heads up if anyone was thinking of trying.

BigDaddieT
11-30-22, 01:29
Foot spa / massage. Sign says grand opening (I've seen this place for At least a year) first time trying. 80 for hour. Lame ass massage from the most ugliest granny I've ever let touch me. Sheet stayed on, just as well I couldn't have done anything with her. Couldn't wait for it to be over. This just a heads up if anyone was thinking of trying.You saved me some money sir!

BabyFace123
12-21-22, 14:52
Can you provide any details? The link is broken.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/143345

My favorite spot.

Daddu69
12-31-22, 20:13
Can you provide any details? The link is broken.That is a bad link. Who is it and where.

TomyJonson1955
06-19-23, 11:51
Damn sure miss pwipped posts from Newport tn. Got me laid and a beer many times at Danny rays. Good times gone not forgotten.I use to go see him about every Saturday we would watch races till the girls were free then I'd drive across the rode.

Two Nutts
12-15-23, 12:51
Any ladies booking In call next week m, that anyone knows of?