PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #4728
02-26-11, 19:24
Anybody no anything about Human Touch Massage Therapy in Mt. Juliet, TN.

Xrayv65
05-29-11, 22:11
Anyone TOFTT or have any info on this one?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/crs/2404285377.html

Her ad sounds intriguing and she's been advertising on C / L for awhile now. I've had thoughts to try her and might do so this week. Any info would be appreciated.

Xrayv65
05-29-11, 22:16
Saw this ad on C / L stating they got ripped off by this deal, ad reads:

They gave me two names. Katie and Martha Elrod. Martha took $100 in advance and disappeared. When I called her she told me to forget it, it was my gift to her. Beware of this as it is a scam.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bts/2406415051.html

Seems like I remember reading some bad reviews on this lady or whomever. I don't really see what the problem is though, if she ripped me off for $100 and just said forget it, it was a gift to her, I believe I could cause her emough problems that $100 would pale in comparison and she'd wish to HELL she'd never took my "gift".

DogginUSA
11-13-11, 03:49
There is a girl named Lisa advertising on CL for a good time in Smyrna. Anyone have 411?

Bcshocker
11-13-11, 11:04
There is a girl named Lisa advertising on CL for a good time in Smyrna. Anyone have 411?I contacted her awhile back and she quoted $ an hour for full service. I didn't partake. Just checking out of curiosity. Seems a bit low these days.

HornyGoatWeed
02-16-12, 15:14
There is a girl named Lisa advertising on CL for a good time in Smyrna. Anyone have 411?I contacted her and wasn't able to get $$ info from her. We've emailed quite a bit and can't seem to get synced. Says she has a roommate or going to visit family etc. I finally gave up.

Pepperguy
07-13-12, 17:42
Cute girl is advertising past few days, email replies"its 100. 00 for an hr of my time I host in my house right down from metro center call or text XXX-XXXX"

Anybody got 411 on this?

Pepperguy
07-14-12, 12:21
Adding one of her pics here.

Cute girl is advertising past few days, email replies"its 100. 00 for an hr of my time I host in my house right down from metro center call or text XXX-XXXX"

Anybody got 411 on this?186580

Pepperguy
07-15-12, 16:04
Agreed she's no beauty, just wondering if anyone has seen her yet, may be the same girl talked about in another post not sure.

Wow. People! Please have a little more sense about beauty. I can be hungry but I will not eat a piece of smelly food!

Cashville
07-15-12, 18:37
Wow. People! Please have a little more sense about beauty. I can be hungry but I will not eat a piece of smelly food!Seems like got a new ***** to welcome to the Nashville forum! Welcome BeThereTonight.

RichardFace
07-15-12, 21:07
Got to agree with you on this one.

Wow. People! Please have a little more sense about beauty. I can be hungry but I will not eat a piece of smelly food!

So Curious
07-15-12, 22:08

186580She's actually pretty damn good. Great bbj, very tight.

BlackAce38
07-16-12, 08:20
She's actually pretty damn good. Great bbj, very tight.Can somebody supply her number.

BeThereTonight
07-16-12, 10:00
I am crazy looking for a young hot massage therapist in the 20-30' with HE. Any body can help me. Please PM.

Seems like got a new ***** to welcome to the Nashville forum! Welcome BeThereTonight.

Same Old Al Z
07-16-12, 21:18

186580Looks damn nice. I'd pay $ for that.

And people criticizing. Either contribute or shut up.

Tew39
07-17-12, 13:05
Looks damn nice. I'd pay $ for that.

And people criticizing. Either contribute or shut up.I look at craigslist and a few others all the time have not seen a post of here but would like to partake in this tight cutie

Nashguy207
07-17-12, 14:54
Looks damn nice. I'd pay $ for that.

And people criticizing. Either contribute or shut up.Looks good to me. Can someone tell me what her add title is?

Love2
07-17-12, 18:46
Someone send me her info or a way I can get a hold of her.

Cashville
07-22-12, 16:53
I am crazy looking for a young hot massage therapist in the 20-30' with HE. Any body can help me. Please PM.Seems like we got a new B ! T C H to welcome to the Nashville forum! Welcome BeThereTonight.

If I get banned so be it. I'm sick of all these new jacks and Mr. Know It Alls

Gotta Run
07-23-12, 17:39
She's actually pretty damn good. Great bbj, very tight.Add says just down from Metro Center. Is it in some of those new lofts toward Jeffeson or in the bad area?

BobJones2011
07-24-12, 12:18
Seems like we got a new B! T C H to welcome to the Nashville forum! Welcome BeThereTonight.

If I get banned so be it. I'm sick of all these new jacks and Mr. Know It AllsCashville;

I totally agree with the total mentality of "Take" and no "Give". Newbies go out and contribute dollars to the cause and then report back to the board. The Sr members will definitely provide valuable information no matter where you travel.

Brucee23
07-24-12, 13:08
And no information.

Jd101
07-24-12, 20:12
Any one got any info on the girl advertising on craigslist, she has been putting up ads calling herself superhead or something similar. She is supposedly a black girl in murfreesboro. Would appreciate some info on this one if anyone knows anything.

Thanks Guys.

Blazer615
12-08-12, 13:25
I have had some luck last month or so on craigslist if you have time there is probably a 100 fakes for every real one but times seem to be hard for a lot of ladies right now I'm going to try and see if any are interested in sharing there contact info. I have seen 2 from metro center area 1 was 6 months pregnant both white for 150$ with no time limit 1 from bellevue for 180$ cause she drove to me and a 21 year old black girl that was fine as hell that needed some college school book $ she cost me 200$ but I went and picked her up and she stayed about 3 hours and it was on soon as we walked in the door. So there out there if you have time to weed through all the bull crap

Blazer615
12-08-12, 14:38
I have had some luck last month or so on craigslist if you have time there is probably a 100 fakes for every real one but times seem to be hard for a lot of ladies right now I'm going to try and see if any are interested in sharing there contact info. I have seen 2 from metro center area 1 was 6 months pregnant both white for 150$ with no time limit 1 from bellevue for 180$ cause she drove to me and a 21 year old black girl that was fine as hell that needed some college school book $ she cost me 200$ but I went and picked her up and she stayed about 3 hours and it was on soon as we walked in the door. So there out there if you have time to weed through all the bull crapI just talked to one of the ladies she said it was ok to give her contact info so message me and I will get back as soon as I can she would like to meet somebody today.

Ronshouse
12-29-12, 13:57
Talking to her on Craigs list sounds nice she has bright pink hair in front some tats and lower lip has piercing on each side, love to meet up with her but need to be really safe. If I hook up I'll give a report back on her she is asking $150 to pay electric bill and baby sitter and have a lillte left over sounds resonable.

Bucktrain
12-30-12, 02:32
Talking to her on Craigs list sounds nice she has bright pink hair in front some tats and lower lip has piercing on each side, love to meet up with her but need to be really safe. If I hook up I'll give a report back on her she is asking $150 to pay electric bill and baby sitter and have a lillte left over sounds resonable.she's always posting on craigslist. Usually about wanting to go to TSC. I got her to send me some naked pics LOL. She's not worth $150 dude, in fact this is the first ive ever heard of her asking for money

Ronshouse
12-30-12, 04:25
she's always posting on craigslist. Usually about wanting to go to TSC. I got her to send me some naked pics LOL. She's not worth $150 dude, in fact this is the first ive ever heard of her asking for moneyI'm glad I asked I'll save some money have a few others that had good reviews I'll try one of them.

Bob1918
03-05-13, 02:40
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/3657652620.html

I have not seen any reports about this one so thought I would chime in. I have seen her several times over the past 3-4 months and things get better with every session. She gives a great massage. My first 2 visits included plenty of teasing and light draping but no HE. Third visit: no draping and great HE. Fourth visit: ditto plus she was topless. Fifth visit: ditto plus she was nude. Of course, YMMV. I plan to keep returning and hope the trajectory continues. I will continue to report as we (hopefully) progress.

Details:

The pics do not do her justice, IMO. She's cute and intelligent.

Very nice rack. Nice plump ass.

The quoted rates go up 50 when the sessions go beyond standard massage.

MassageMePls
03-05-13, 09:49

I have not seen any reports about this one so thought I would chime in. I have seen her several times over the past 3-4 months and things get better with every session. She gives a great massage. My first 2 visits included plenty of teasing and light draping but no HE. Third visit: no draping and great HE. Fourth visit: ditto plus she was topless. Fifth visit: ditto plus she was nude. Of course, YMMV. I plan to keep returning and hope the trajectory continues. I will continue to report as we (hopefully) progress.

Details:

The quoted rates go up 50 when the sessions go beyond standard massage.I have experiened the whole thing and it is mighty fine, although getting there costs a pretty penny. She is very good at what she does, massage and everything else.

BobJones2011
03-05-13, 16:00

Details:

The quoted rates go up 50 when the sessions go beyond standard massage.Nadia is quite a find and treated me with the upmost customer service. I eat a full meal and let very very happy (see below).

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011

MassageMePls
03-05-13, 17:35

Details:

The quoted rates go up 50 when the sessions go beyond standard massage.I have seen this little vixen a couple times and yes it does get better with time. I started off with a HE and pretty quickly worked my way up to full service. It seems like she doesn't seem to like oral at all. I have seen her many times and will continue to see her even though the whole package is a little expensive.

Member #4885
03-06-13, 12:41
How much was the damage Bob? $$

Nadia is quite a find and treated me with the upmost customer service. I eat a full meal and let very very happy (see below).

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011

Bouinage
03-06-13, 17:04
Nadia is quite a find and treated me with the upmost customer service. I eat a full meal and let very very happy (see below).

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011OMG! What a little cutie, sexy and gives a great rub. Fellows consider yourselves lucky. In my city we have a hard time getting indie girls who give a good rub and have a full menu. Thanks for the pics!

Rome1188
03-06-13, 22:08

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011LOL You just never stop amazing me Bob. Don't know how you get the girls to do these pics but you are the man and somehow do it.

Where's she located?

Maj Conan
03-07-13, 14:00

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011That is a very nice view Bob!

How many visits to get that special kiss?

Maj Conan
03-07-13, 14:39

Play Safe & Play Hard,

BobJones2011Where do we find this beauty?

Maj Conan
03-08-13, 17:29
Where do we find this beauty?Yes very sweet woman! Made me feel like we were old friends. From a distance her beautiful chest caught my eyes! However when she met me at the door those dark brown eyes had me entrapped!

Thanks for the information gentlemen.

Member #5755
03-20-13, 21:48
Spotted this ad on CL and traded a few emails.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/3693953373.html

---
Still haven't fulfilled my fantasy!. W4m. 35 (east nash) Is this fantasy wrong?. W4m. 34 (East nash) Strange Fantasy. W4m. 36 (madison) Well, this is strange, and maybe a bit dangerous, but. I've had a fantasy of fucking a complete, nameless, faceless stranger, then him leaving money on the dresser, and me never seeing him again. Is that wrong? Tried this once before, but only received $100 s of flakes. Be real and ready bcause I have a bucket list to cross off. Seriously guys. I'm no prostitute. I have to try this. We'll keep each other safe. Help me. Only now or EARLY morning. Please no endless emails and no pic collectors. I'm an attractive gal. Hosting in a clean safe environment. Don't contact me unless you are definately ready to fulfill this for me. THAnks. WET and REAdy text 61595days24hoursinadayLocation: madisonLocation: East nash.
---
I was interested, until she sent a final message that ended with "your offer?"

Not sure if she's a provider with an odd business model or uncle leo, but I declined to proceed.

Something about the conversation. She responded immediate and. Although you'd think an ad like that would have netted her dozens of responses. She picked me immediately, let me pick the time, etc. My hunch: Uncle Leo, setting people up. I could be wrong, but wasn't willing to TOFTT to find out.

DogginUSA
03-21-13, 11:22
Interesting. If she isn't a prostitute then why is she bitching about money.

Also. Why isn't this ad flagged yet?

Spotted this ad on CL and traded a few emails.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/3693953373.html

-

Still haven't fulfilled my fantasy. W4m. 35 (east nash) Is this fantasy wrong. W4m. 34 (East nash) Strange Fantasy. W4m. 36 (madison) Well, this is strange, and maybe a bit dangerous, but. I've had a fantasy of fucking a complete, nameless, faceless stranger, then him leaving money on the dresser, and me never seeing him again. Is that wrong? Tried this once before, but only received $100 s of flakes. Be real and ready bcause I have a bucket list to cross off. Seriously guys. I'm no prostitute. I have to try this. We'll keep each other safe. Help me. Only now or EARLY morning. Please no endless emails and no pic collectors. I'm an attractive gal. Hosting in a clean safe environment. Don't contact me unless you are definately ready to fulfill this for me. THAnks. WET and REAdy text 61595days24hoursinadayLocation: madisonLocation: East nash.

-

I was interested, until she sent a final message that ended with "your offer?"

Not sure if she's a provider with an odd business model or uncle leo, but I declined to proceed.

Something about the conversation. She responded immediate and. Although you'd think an ad like that would have netted her dozens of responses. She picked me immediately, let me pick the time, etc. My hunch: Uncle Leo, setting people up. I could be wrong, but wasn't willing to TOFTT to find out.

Ron M
03-21-13, 11:27
Interesting. If she isn't a prostitute then why is she bitching about money.

Also. Why isn't this ad flagged yet?You think Hookers are the only ones that need Money? LOL! Wives and Girlfriends also Nag about Money!

HornyGoatWeed
03-21-13, 23:47
I finally met this one last week. She's a tiny little thing with a little mouth and tiny kitty. Baby was see-section.

DogginUSA
03-22-13, 11:31
You think Hookers are the only ones that need Money? LOL! Wives and Girlfriends also Nag about Money!True. Very true.

I finally met this one last week. She's a tiny little thing with a little mouth and tiny kitty. Baby was see-section.Same chick we are talking about or different? Pic? How was she?

Whathesaid
03-22-13, 11:41
I finally met this one last week. She's a tiny little thing with a little mouth and tiny kitty. Baby was C-section.Thanks for the details, I think o_0

HornyGoatWeed
03-22-13, 12:42
True. Very true.

Same chick we are talking about or different? Pic? How was she?I'm not sure which one you're talking about from why I've read. I had some fun PM me for details

BobJones2011
03-24-13, 15:01
Yes very sweet woman! Made me feel like we were old friends. From a distance her beautiful chest caught my eyes! However when she met me at the door those dark brown eyes had me entrapped!

Thanks for the information gentlemen.Saturday I needed some stress relief and set up a date with Nadia. If some is good more is better and Nadia did not disappoint me. She told me she need some batter to bake with and I delivered a large load into her bowl. I will see her again!

BJ2011

Tits Mcfloppin
03-25-13, 01:54
Saturday I needed some stress relief and set up a date with Nadia. If some is good more is better and Nadia did not disappoint me. She told me she need some batter to bake with and I delivered a large load into her bowl. I will see her again!

BJ2011Oh bobjohn ha ha your being fancy in your TOFTT but if she's who I think then I seen her too but don't give a TOFTT or tell her I am on here but man NADIA is good! So if you hurted your back go to see her for skils.

MassageMePls
03-25-13, 09:22
Saturday I needed some stress relief and set up a date with Nadia. If some is good more is better and Nadia did not disappoint me. She told me she need some batter to bake with and I delivered a large load into her bowl. I will see her again!

BJ2011I have seen Nadia a couple times and it gets better and better each and every time. I think she is getting used to this. She told me on Sat that she was at a motel now, which I think is a lot better. She is a real treat will let you do just about anything once you gain her trust. She beg me to put in everywhere once then twice again.

Ronshouse
03-25-13, 17:48
I have seen Nadia a couple times and it gets better and better each and every time. I think she is getting used to this. She told me on Sat that she was at a motel now, which I think is a lot better. She is a real treat will let you do just about anything once you gain her trust. She beg me to put in everywhere once then twice again.Do you have a link for Nadia I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Ron

SlantEye
04-22-13, 15:31
Has anyone seen a ad for a Jan or Jen? I looked and have not seen anything. Just checking. She was very hot!

Afflacked
04-23-13, 21:59

Details:

The quoted rates go up 50 when the sessions go beyond standard massage.Hook a brotha updisregard if you posted more, I'm catching up

Afflacked
04-23-13, 22:07
I have experiened the whole thing and it is mighty fine, although getting there costs a pretty penny. She is very good at what she does, massage and everything else.Your CL post is old, could you pm me an update?

Kcl117
06-24-13, 12:09
I thought I saw a post on her but I can't find it. Does anyone have any experience with her? She is in the Rivergate area. She usually posts in the morning and the ad is quickly flagged. I talked to her today but I'm just not sure.

Boston617
06-27-13, 16:12
Saw this on CL."She claims to be a escort, my buddy went to jail the other night cause of her, don't even think about calling six1fiveXXXfive39nine"

RonSwanson
09-03-13, 18:50
So has anyone tried the casual encounters section. There are daily post of women wanting No String Attached sex but I don't know how practical it is. I'm sure some of these have to just be women just as horny as us.

TexasMonger
09-04-13, 05:26
So has anyone tried the casual encounters section. There are daily post of women wanting No String Attached sex but I don't know how practical it is. I'm sure some of these have to just be women just as horny as us.Ron.

I have used that site before. The women there are mostly looking for a sugar daddy. So yes, no strings attached, but money exchange is required to seal the deal. I had luck with a dozen of women there, only two were just Horney and wanted to just hook up, but the dates involved dinners, drinks, going to clubs, etc. So nothing is free.

Cheers.

TM

Gotta Run
09-04-13, 10:15
My words too, Nothing is free. Very seldom have I ever received a truly free piece of ass or BJ.

There are some women to be had on CL, but between the the bots and general bullshit the site is useless unless you have nothing to do but constantly watch it. The ads get flagged fast and it often takes several emails to hookup with the legit ones. If I had that much time to invest in hunting pussy, I would just hang out at the meat market bars. Some members have recruited some of the better UTRs from there though so if you have the time and share them thank you in advance.

Ron.

I have used that site before. The women there are mostly looking for a sugar daddy. So yes, no strings attached, but money exchange is required to seal the deal. I had luck with a dozen of women there, only two were just Horney and wanted to just hook up, but the dates involved dinners, drinks, going to clubs, etc. So nothing is free.

Cheers.

TM

BamaBoy33
02-11-14, 16:39
I thought I saw a post on her but I can't find it. Does anyone have any experience with her? She is in the Rivergate area. She usually posts in the morning and the ad is quickly flagged. I talked to her today but I'm just not sure.I have seen Brandi. She is definitely in the Rivergate area. She was very hard to get in touch with. When you do and make it to her place she spent about 20 minutes with me making sure I wasn't LEO. After that she tried to take my money with no services telling me that "well I am still nervous, I just need to get to know you and the next one will be free". Um no! And when I met her she wasn't all fixed up like the pics. Not attractive at all. IMHO, I would move on to someone else!

RayRastus
02-15-14, 10:22
Always had seen her on BP before and a real accurate picture of her shows up on CL?? She has some glamour shots that are eyecatching esp her photoshop body pics, granted she is very attractive but should be for her price. Interesting to see a return to CL which is obviously now a sign of real legitimacy as opposed to CL beginnings:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4331904461.html

Nice massage in a nice place and lots of hints and something like teasing equal standard Cookie.

Srw211
02-15-14, 11:46
Always had seen her on BP before and a real accurate picture of her shows up on CL?? She has some glamour shots that are eyecatching esp her photoshop body pics, granted she is very attractive but should be for her price. Interesting to see a return to CL which is obviously now a sign of real legitimacy as opposed to CL beginnings:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4331904461.html

Nice massage in a nice place and lots of hints and something like teasing equal standard Cookie.Cookie is hot, the massage is not.

Member #4355
05-16-14, 23:00
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4469568688.html

Figured the "naturist" meant what it says. Nope. Ok, so I hoped I found a slightly UTR massage lady. The wording is vague but promising. Figured I'd take a shot. I opted for the 1 hr thinking that I'd leave happy.

The good: Actually a very good massage.

The bad: For the $, to not leave lighter... Um, no. She isn't particularly hot. Age is accurate. A little talky at times. Apparently there are extras but at such a price as to be ridiculous. $.50 for a HJ? Even if the masaage is good, no thank you. She just moved here from CA. So that is probably an issue... Pricing way outside the local market. Honestly, if I were just looking for a good rubdown with some teasing, nice; but I was hoping to find something more. Will not repeat. $. can get a lot more fun with other ladies here. PM if ya want any details.

Afflacked
06-12-14, 10:55
http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4469568688.html

Figured the "naturist" meant what it says. Nope. Ok, so I hoped I found a slightly UTR massage lady. The wording is vague but promising. Figured I'd take a shot. I opted for the 1 hr thinking that I'd leave happy.

The good: Actually a very good massage.

The bad: For the $, to not leave lighter... Um, no. She isn't particularly hot. Age is accurate. A little talky at times. Apparently there are extras but at such a price as to be ridiculous. $.50 for a HJ? Even if the masaage is good, no thank you. She just moved here from CA. So that is probably an issue... Pricing way outside the local market. Honestly, if I were just looking for a good rubdown with some teasing, nice; but I was hoping to find something more. Will not repeat. $. can get a lot more fun with other ladies here. PM if ya want any details.I concur with you. Was she on some back road in Bellvue? If so I saw her a few days ago. Not bad; regardless there is better bang for your buck.

Member #4355
06-12-14, 12:11
Yep, that's her! Guess I'm not the only optimist here. .

I concur with you. Was she on some back road in Bellvue? If so I saw her a few days ago. Not bad; regardless there is better bang for your buck.

FreeTacos
07-03-14, 18:30
There is a person posting $25 1/2 hr full body massages in the wrong sections on craigslist and even though I thought it was probably a robbery or at the least a scam I went anyway and holy crap.

The neighborhood is pretty crappy but once inside the apartment its much more middle class. No smoke smells or anything like that. She wasn't anything worth looking at but screw it for 25 dollars right, how bad could the massage be?

Seniors pm me for details but I'm pretty happy and haven't been massaged like that since Thailand. She didn't even want a tip but I gave her 40 out of pure guilt. At that price I'll be going every couple days.

JLBloveshe
07-05-14, 11:59
I've searched Craigslist and can't find this ad. Can anyone provide a link please?

There is a person posting $25 1/2 hr full body massages in the wrong sections on craigslist and even though I thought it was probably a robbery or at the least a scam I went anyway and holy crap.

The neighborhood is pretty crappy but once inside the apartment its much more middle class. No smoke smells or anything like that. She wasn't anything worth looking at but screw it for 25 dollars right, how bad could the massage be?

Seniors pm me for details but I'm pretty happy and haven't been massaged like that since Thailand. She didn't even want a tip but I gave her 40 out of pure guilt. At that price I'll be going every couple days.

Taylor833
07-05-14, 22:48
I've searched Craigslist and can't find this ad. Can anyone provide a link please?http://nashville.craigslist.org/stp/4514710610.html

JLBloveshe
07-05-14, 23:11
Thanks Taylor. Appreciate. I was searching in the wrong categories.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/stp/4514710610.html

Member #5658
07-07-14, 11:08
Thanks Taylor. Appreciate. I was searching in the wrong categories.Has anyone else tried her yet?

Football Fan
07-07-14, 13:57
Has anyone else tried her yet?I am today.

BamaBoy33
07-07-14, 14:35
I am today.I just got an email from her with a pic and it would have to be a REALLY good massage! As stated before she doesn't appear much to look at and might be a little on the heavy side. To each their own, of course!

Football Fan
07-07-14, 15:51
I just got an email from her with a pic and it would have to be a REALLY good massage! As stated before she doesn't appear much to look at and might be a little on the heavy side. To each their own, of course!I am hoping for a great massage with at least a he for a very reasonable price I am happy with that.

FreeTacos
07-07-14, 17:39
I am hoping for a great massage with at least a he for a very reasonable price I am happy with that.You should be good to go then. I'm not going to answer any more PMs as I have 30 and it takes 60 seconds waiting period to answer one.

Its just a cheap massage with a great hands on finish. Don't expect Adrien or Melissa type looks and don't expect a full menu. Expect to spend 25 dollars and for 20 minutes of it being in peaceful bliss. (once she stops talking / feeling you out about the whole thing) If you have the stamina; go an hour. When I was there she said its 20 minutes back, 40 front. I can't wait to smoke up and just relax for an hour with her.

BoroDude
07-07-14, 23:34
I inquired with the provider regarding the "25 buck special" and I had to decline after viewing the location on Google maps and considering she's reportedly not exactly a "looker". Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable, being new to the mid-state and not really having a feel for a lot of area. The area is probably fine for a seasoned Nashville dreamer, just not me. Too many dudes out and about on the street view and that area has a bad Google reputation, although I'm aware Nashville is gentrifying rapidly. Had to pass on that grass.

JLBloveshe
07-10-14, 23:22
Here's another reco for the new craigslist girl. The location of her incall is pretty rough. I am usually fairly comfortable in these types of areas but I don't think I'd want to spend much time there after dark. There were several people walking around outside in the parking lot when I was there. I would imagine a lot more would be out later in the evening. Easy solution to this problem is she does outcalls.

As others have stated, she ain't going to win any beauty contests but she is very nice and personable and clearly knows what's she doing. Does she ever. My experience was pretty much the same as others have posted. Very enjoyable. I will definitely repeat, probably on an outcall basis.

Full credit to Free Tacos for bringing her to our attention. I owe you one.

Bucktrain
07-11-14, 01:36
I inquired with the provider regarding the "25 buck special" and I had to decline after viewing the location on Google maps and considering she's reportedly not exactly a "looker". Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable, being new to the mid-state and not really having a feel for a lot of area. The area is probably fine for a seasoned Nashville dreamer, just not me. Too many dudes out and about on the street view and that area has a bad Google reputation, although I'm aware Nashville is gentrifying rapidly. Had to pass on that grass.Is she located off Dickerson road or something?

Taylor833
07-11-14, 07:28
Is she located off Dickerson road or something?She is off hart lane on ben allen road not the best part of town.

JLBloveshe
07-11-14, 12:04
Not the best part of town is quite the understatement.

She is off hart lane on ben allen road not the best part of town.

Taylor833
07-11-14, 14:51
Not the best part of town is quite the understatement.With my work in the past I got use to those bad parts of town especially when you have to go out at three in the morning to help someone out I guess you get immuned to it.

Member #4561
07-15-14, 16:55
I just got an email from her with a pic and it would have to be a REALLY good massage! As stated before she doesn't appear much to look at and might be a little on the heavy side. To each their own, of course!How do I contact this one. Seems cheap. Can someone p m me contact info.

Maxim V
07-15-14, 18:04
How do I contact this one. Seems cheap. Can someone p m me contact info.Pm me I would like to see the pic maybe I can get her to send me one.

BamaBoy33
07-17-14, 15:04
She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?

Member #5989
07-17-14, 19:55
She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?That is old Nadia. Based on readings on this board last year or whenever she disappeared I'd stay clear unless someone (prefer several experienced posters) on here more in the know wants to disagree and then I'll say I was wrong.

JF566
07-17-14, 20:23
She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?She is one that I have not seen and that price seems TGTBT unless there is some heavy upselling, but I would love to hear how it goes.

Taylor833
07-17-14, 23:19
She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?That's nadia that use to be in hermitage according to reports on here there is rumor of some certain issues with her.

BamaBoy33
07-18-14, 06:47
That's nadia that use to be in hermitage according to reports on here there is rumor of some certain issues with her.Well lucky me! Just before time to meet her she texted and said "I am not working anymore". And thanks to all the PMs explaining this girl's issue to me. I recall the name of the infamous "Nadia" but never knew what she looked like. As always, you guys are great and Thanks!

DogginUSA
07-18-14, 09:11
That's nadia that use to be in hermitage according to reports on here there is rumor of some certain issues with her.PM me about issues?

Maxim V
07-18-14, 17:27
Well gave her a try, will not repeat, talks too much, lousy massage, andlousy he.

Member #4561
07-19-14, 03:12
Well lucky me! Just before time to meet her she texted and said "I am not working anymore". And thanks to all the PMs explaining this girl's issue to me. I recall the name of the infamous "Nadia" but never knew what she looked like. As always, you guys are great and Thanks!Rumrunner gave me info on contacting her. Met her once in a bad area of Hermstage not bad massage but tried mounting me without protection the first time we met. Scary I moved here from Colorado about 8 months ago. Would stay far away from her trouble I believe.

BamaBoy33
07-19-14, 09:49
Rumrunner gave me info on contacting her. Met her once in a bad area of Hermstage not bad massage but tried mounting me without protection the first time we met. Scary I moved here from Colorado about 8 months ago. Would stay far away from her trouble I believe.Thanks to you and all for info!

Member #4561
07-20-14, 02:13
Thanks to you and all for info!Found her on facebook 100% positive that's her goes by a different name. Thought you would like to know. P m me for info. 99%of her friends are thuggish looking.

Member #4885
07-23-14, 11:18
Is Nadia really back? Where is the ad where these pics came from?

She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?

KatChaser
07-23-14, 18:08
Is Nadia really back? Where is the ad where these pics came from?I thought we were done with her? Just my opinion she is to be avoided at all cost.

KatChaser
07-23-14, 18:10
Well gave her a try, will not repeat, talks too much, lousy massage, andlousy he.Thanks friend, I owe you, thanks for the laptop also.

BamaBoy33
07-23-14, 20:15
Is Nadia really back? Where is the ad where these pics came from?She sent them to me!

BamaBoy33
07-23-14, 20:16
I thought we were done with her? Just my opinion she is to be avoided at all cost.Thanks to the great guys here, I was warned ahead of time!

RustyKuntz
08-06-14, 14:14
Ok fellow mongers, I am giving you guys a heads up on a girl posting as 'Blonde' in CL casual encounters. She placed an ad yesterday ( and a new one not long ago) and I emailed. She actually sent her number but left out one digit, I think by accident, and by time I responded an hour or so later, it was too late because she didn't email me till this morning ( but no complete number). She is not sure what to ask $ for as she has never done this. I don't want to give too high a price but also not low ball. She seems fairly attractive but I don't have any free time till late tonight. Maybe one of you can work something out and report. On the other hand, it could be TGTBT but I really doubt it because she did say we could get a room when I asked if she had a place. Maybe someone here has already had contact with her? If so, share info. I'm going to keep trying but my replies with her will be super slow as I will be very busy today. She has not replied since so idk. I'm not going to post link as it will most likely get flagged and removed so I am pasting what she advertised. Happy hunting!

"Blonde. W4 m.

I'm a sexy blonde if your free today looking for a good time email me serious $$ only please".

P.S. Umm!! As I was posting this, I received a text from this cutie that was advertising in BP from Springhill / Thompson area last week. She looked like my type but she was asking a bit much, although it might be worth it if she is good. Decisions, decisions! O_o.

BlackHawk101
08-06-14, 21:43
She is offering a $50 full body rub on Stewarts Ferry. Trying to get in to TOFTT. Anybody seen her?Yep-she should write a book! I wish I knew why she jumped the guys uncovered!

Hl123
08-07-14, 11:38
Ok fellow mongers, I am giving you guys a heads up on a girl posting as 'Blonde' in CL casual encounters. She placed an ad yesterday ( and a new one not long ago) and I emailed. She actually sent her number but left out one digit, I think by accident, and by time I responded an hour or so later, it was too late because she didn't email me till this morning ( but no complete number). She is not sure what to ask $ for as she has never done this. I don't want to give too high a price but also not low ball. She seems fairly attractive but I don't have any free time till late tonight. Maybe one of you can work something out and report. On the other hand, it could be TGTBT but I really doubt it because she did say we could get a room when I asked if she had a place. Maybe someone here has already had contact with her? If so, share info. I'm going to keep trying but my replies with her will be super slow as I will be very busy today. She has not replied since so idk. I'm not going to post link as it will most likely get flagged and removed so I am pasting what she advertised. Happy hunting!

"Blonde. W4 m.

I'm a sexy blonde if your free today looking for a good time email me serious $$ only please".

P.S. Umm!! As I was posting this, I received a text from this cutie that was advertising in BP from Springhill / Thompson area last week. She looked like my type but she was asking a bit much, although it might be worth it if she is good. Decisions, decisions! O_o.I received an email from her also. It jost looked like another bullshit CL add. Maybe I'm wrong. I just responded. Will see where it goes.

HornyGoatWeed
08-07-14, 17:40
Yep-she should write a book! I wish I knew why she jumped the guys uncovered!That should tell you just stay away.

Bucktrain
08-07-14, 19:47

"Blonde. W4 m.

P.S. Umm!! As I was posting this, I received a text from this cutie that was advertising in BP from Springhill / Thompson area last week. She looked like my type but she was asking a bit much, although it might be worth it if she is good. Decisions, decisions! O_o.I contacted her too. Says she's in goodlettsville so that alone is a red flag for me.

BamaBoy33
08-07-14, 20:44
I contacted her too. Says she's in goodlettsville so that alone is a red flag for me.That was the reason I backed out!

HornyGoatWeed
08-08-14, 16:51
Anyone seen her? Her posts are getting flagged regularly. Saw one today before it was flagged and it was quite revealing.

Member #5658
08-08-14, 18:15
Anyone seen her? Her posts are getting flagged regularly. Saw one today before it was flagged and it was quite revealing.I've been trying to find her ads to no avail.

Member #5989
08-08-14, 21:30
Anyone seen her? Her posts are getting flagged regularly. Saw one today before it was flagged and it was quite revealing.Yes, many have. Check the backpage forum. She is listed under Mount Juliet as well. She alternates for some bizarre reason. I guess it is because she hosts incall in northern MJ, which is not far from Hermitage.

I have not personally. But may partake at some point.

Taylor833
08-08-14, 22:09
I've been trying to find her ads to no avail.Her ad is up right now who knows how long it will last.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4610172471.html

Taylor833
08-08-14, 22:36
I've been trying to find her ads to no avail.After seeing the ad for the private dancer girl I realized that I know her from my past and that I had ran into her yesterday at a Mexican restaurant where she was with her boyfriend I think I am going to have to skip on trying her out.

FunnyUy
08-09-14, 09:05
Thanks for posting. There are some pretty funny ads on CL. Not judging at all but I had to read some of them twice to understand what they were offering or seeking.

Her ad is up right now who knows how long it will last.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4610172471.html

Member #5658
08-09-14, 09:23

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4610172471.htmlAlready flagged by the time I got to it.

Member #5658
08-09-14, 09:31

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4610172471.htmlAlready flagged by the time I got to it.

JLBloveshe
08-09-14, 15:12
That was the reason I backed out!Can someone please clue me in? What's the deal w Goodlettsville?

Member #6535
08-11-14, 11:18
Can someone please clue me in? What's the deal w Goodlettsville?I think several of us a curious about that one.

Hl123
08-11-14, 14:00
I received an email from her also. It jost looked like another bullshit CL add. Maybe I'm wrong. I just responded. Will see where it goes.She wrote back and asked how much I could spend. I responded with a dollar amount. She then asked what I wanted to do. End of conversation for me.

Mttyph80
08-11-14, 14:14
Can someone please clue me in? What's the deal w Goodlettsville?LEO loves gville. Several news articles out of there last few months. Worth the 20 min drive to get downtown.

BamaBoy33
08-11-14, 15:02
She wrote back and asked how much I could spend. I responded with a dollar amount. She then asked what I wanted to do. End of conversation for me.So. She is either a rookie and doesn't understand how to make a deal or LEO is waiting for you!?

Bucktrain
08-11-14, 16:40
So. She is either a rookie and doesn't understand how to make a deal or LEO is waiting for you!?The entire goodlettsville / Madison area is full of trashy chicks that do drugs. Anytime someone gets busted for a drug charge the cops will try to turn them into informants to try to get higher up the drug chain. And yes they will resort to craigslist. I've talked to a few chicks in goodlettsville who refused to do anything but in call at there place. I don't think its a coincidence that this has gone up since they built that huge new police station there.

HornyGoatWeed
08-11-14, 21:18
She wrote back and asked how much I could spend. I responded with a dollar amount. She then asked what I wanted to do. End of conversation for me.Same here.

Member #4561
08-14-14, 07:13
I see an add has been placed on beauty section seeking females for adult videos over off of gallatin.

Cullen
08-14-14, 11:11
I see an add has been placed on beauty section seeking females for adult videos over off of gallatin.Can't find it now. It must be gone.

I guess the BNA guy needs to get laid again.

BamaBoy33
08-19-14, 12:51
Anyone seen her? Her posts are getting flagged regularly. Saw one today before it was flagged and it was quite revealing.I have her number.

Taylor833
08-28-14, 22:08
Well it looks like private dancer girl is wanting a little more action now.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4641704287.html

BamaBoy33
08-28-14, 22:16
Well it looks like private dancer girl is wanting a little more action now.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/4641704287.htmlI have talked to her and have her number but I am probably not up for that. But definitely going to give her a try solo!

Apcchd
08-29-14, 07:32
Yes, I don't feel the need to try everything!

But to each his own.

I have talked to her and have her number but I am probably not up for that. But definitely going to give her a try solo!

Same Old Al Z
08-30-14, 15:19
Can't find it now. It must be gone.

I guess the BNA guy needs to get laid again.Do we have our very own "casting couch" dude here in Nashville?

DogginUSA
01-19-15, 22:02
I threw a post on Craigslist today to see what I would get and I got a response from two ladies. I went and visited them and had a good time. They will do oral only but it's a nice safe clean environment. If you are a trusted senior member and I have traded information with you before then I will hook you up with the number. They just need some help paying the bills and don't seem to do this very often.

Bucktrain
01-20-15, 01:57
I threw a post on Craigslist today to see what I would get and I got a response from two ladies. I went and visited them and had a good time. They will do oral only but it's a nice safe clean environment. If you are a trusted senior member and I have traded information with you before then I will hook you up with the number. They just need some help paying the bills and don't seem to do this very often.Is this the chick with a somewhat big nose? Used to be in Madison?

DogginUSA
01-20-15, 02:02
Is this the chick with a somewhat big nose? Used to be in Madison?No idea. Wasnt looking at her nose.

Hl123
01-20-15, 13:54
I threw a post on Craigslist today to see what I would get and I got a response from two ladies. I went and visited them and had a good time. They will do oral only but it's a nice safe clean environment. If you are a trusted senior member and I have traded information with you before then I will hook you up with the number. They just need some help paying the bills and don't seem to do this very often.Lesbians. One is really fat and one is kind of butch. Was not impressed.

RustyKuntz
01-20-15, 14:42
Lesbians. One is really fat and one is kind of butch. Was not impressed.CL is like a moving target when looking for fun, and every once in a while you get lucky. In my early hobby days, I started on CL but now only glance at it 1-2 times a month. Most are fakes or scammers. Of course, with the legit ones, you go from one extreme to the other, but usually on the low quality side. I am picky so I went for the nicer ones. In my short time on CL, I met 3 girls that were above a 7 or 8. I was new so I did have to dig deeper in the pocket. One was a very attractive cam girl who happened to be on an episode of the Maury P. Show. I did some research on her and found out she was also an escort, although not BP. One of my faves was a young one, barely out of teens, who stayed near Goodlettsville. She needed lessons on a BJ but she also had braces, so that may have been part of the issue, LOL. At the time I gladly gave for a BJ what one would give a BP provider for FS. She didn't post long though. The 3rd one ended up moving to Memphis. I visited once before I realized I could stay home and get more bang for my $$.

Bucktrain
01-20-15, 15:47
Lesbians. One is really fat and one is kind of butch. Was not impressed.Are the BJ skills good?

DogginUSA
01-20-15, 18:33
Are the BJ skills good?I thought so. The thick one seemed to be into it. And the "butch" one was a cool chick and kinda pretty for a mature lady. She just watched tho.

Jeepster1
01-20-15, 18:43
Lesbians. One is really fat and one is kind of butch. Was not impressed.I like this scenario! The butch partner looking on with interest is a nice touch.

-Jeepster1.

Hl123
01-21-15, 10:46
I like this scenario! The butch partner looking on with interest is a nice touch.

-Jeepster1.When I saw them the butch blond sucked while the heavy one licked balls. The blond kept gagging and had to stop. The other finished while the blond played with her self. Was a weird vibe. I wouldn't repeat.

DogginUSA
01-21-15, 15:51
When I saw them the butch blond sucked while the heavy one licked balls. The blond kept gagging and had to stop. The other finished while the blond played with her self. Was a weird vibe. I wouldn't repeat.When did you see them?

MelWhiteBee
01-22-15, 00:54
All the CL girls keep asking for money via text and email. Sounds like LEO.

MelWhiteBee
01-22-15, 00:56
That sounds like bad juju.

Jeepster1
01-22-15, 08:57
That sounds like bad juju.If you're new then you should be especially cautious. Any request to send funds before a meeting is a scam. Even if it's just a clueless neophyte, you should avoid them.

If you have any doubt whatsoever about whether somebody is LEO then cross them off the list. A far better route is to read the forums and only see known, well-reviewed providers. After you have a developed spidey-sense you might try venturing back into the murky waters of Craigslist.

-Jeepster1.

AbcuGay
01-22-15, 10:08
Jeepster is right. If you have any doubts, just move on. Looking on different forums helps. You pick up how to weed through the BS. Best of luck!

Hl123
01-22-15, 15:10
When did you see them?Marbe 6 months ago.

DogginUSA
01-22-15, 15:33
Marbe 6 months ago.Huh. IDK maybe different girls.

DoubleBeard
01-23-15, 00:16
I like this scenario! The butch partner looking on with interest is a nice touch.

-Jeepster1.Penis envy?

LongTongue
01-23-15, 15:52
Lesbians. One is really fat and one is kind of butch. Was not impressed.Yep. And their house was too smokey for me. That's a turn off.

BigFatRichard
02-24-15, 09:07
615.XXX. 744 nine.

Thats her number. Was suppose to meet and let her pop me off in the car with a little mouth party. Sketched me out on the ride there. Be safe guys. Happy hunting.

Fredies Dream
02-24-15, 23:19
615.XXX. 744 nine.

Thats her number. Was suppose to meet and let her pop me off in the car with a little mouth party. Sketched me out on the ride there. Be safe guys. Happy hunting.Hey BigFatRich,

Have always wanted to go there but never made the trip. As I am contemplating my retirement from the hobby I have to say I'd like to take a sip of some hot chocolate before closing the book on this chapter of my life.

You may have some knowledge of a Nubian princes in my neck of the woods you could recommend. I would prefer her to have a nice round posterior and an ity bity waste, size Cee's or Dee's and young (legal of course). If you know of anyone feel free to pm Me.

Don't be a stranger.

Mtl Pig
02-25-15, 01:17
All the CL girls keep asking for money via text and email. Sounds like LEO.Yup, bad indicator. Scams are quite possible, too.

Member #6535
03-03-15, 18:29
Hey Guys.

Anybody having any luck on CL? I used to clean up on there, mostly with couples, but now it seems like there are few advertisers looking, and the ads that are up seem to be fake. If anyone has a good CL hook up and would like to share please let me know, PM is ok. I prefer females, but open to couples if the male wants to watch, or DP.

Bucktrain
03-03-15, 21:47
Hey Guys.

Anybody having any luck on CL? I used to clean up on there, mostly with couples, but now it seems like there are few advertisers looking, and the ads that are up seem to be fake. If anyone has a good CL hook up and would like to share please let me know, PM is ok. I prefer females, but open to couples if the male wants to watch, or DP.The casual encounters section is overrun with faggots pretending to be women, spam, and the occasional black provider that gets her ad flagged quick. I used to have a lot of luck there as well.

Member #6535
03-10-15, 13:52
The casual encounters section is overrun with faggots pretending to be women, spam, and the occasional black provider that gets her ad flagged quick. I used to have a lot of luck there as well.I figured as much, thanks for the info!

Member #5989
03-19-15, 00:14
Anyone see her posting again on Craigslist tonight?

I never saw her before, but was at least intrigued to meet up and get a dance.

If anyone emailed her and got a response with a contact number I'd be interested in a PM. Thanks guys. I got her number in the past, but I guess she changed it. And everytime I tried to set up a meeting she seemed to have something come up, but I know a few on here saw her and thought she was ok to solid at least.

Rum Runner
03-22-15, 10:32
All the CL girls keep asking for money via text and email. Sounds like LEO.Just a scam. Some Guys must fall for that because they keep posting ads.

Football Fan
03-24-15, 00:06
Anyone see her posting again on Craigslist tonight?

I never saw her before, but was at least intrigued to meet up and get a dance.

If anyone emailed her and got a response with a contact number I'd be interested in a PM. Thanks guys. I got her number in the past, but I guess she changed it. And everytime I tried to set up a meeting she seemed to have something come up, but I know a few on here saw her and thought she was ok to solid at least.Can we gets t a link. Thanks.

Lingam Me
03-28-15, 10:15
I sent an email yesterday requesting hours of operation info but haven't received a reply yet. She's my type and I'm thinking of toftt but a google maps lookup put her area right nearthe projects (the projects isn't my type).

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4951190229.html

Anyone took the plunge yet?

Thanks,

Ling.

Lingam Me
03-28-15, 10:55
I've never seen her ad before yesterday. Her look is my type so I reached out yesterday asking for operation hours but haven't received a response. Tineye shows nothing and thereis no number listed. I'd happily toftt but google maps put her area right next the the projects, which is not my thing.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4951190229.html

Ling.

TechBits
03-29-15, 15:39
I've seen this posting a couple of times. No hits when searching so a good sign. Anyone have any info?

http://clarksville.craigslist.org/cas/4951018247.html

Caleb3
07-06-15, 23:14
Nadia is back posting again. I don't really post any more but wanted to give a heads up. There was a big issue that was posted here a few months back. Be careful.

Taylor833
07-07-15, 15:10
Nadia is back posting again. I don't really post any more but wanted to give a heads up. There was a big issue that was posted here a few months back. Be careful.I saw what I thought was her posting on craigslist so I emailed her and sure enough she is back she even sent 4 piscs so I know it's her for sure everyone be careful around her from all the rumors that were floating around.

RoadWarrior615
07-07-15, 16:06
I saw what I thought was her posting on craigslist so I emailed her and sure enough she is back she even sent 4 piscs so I know it's her for sure everyone be careful around her from all the rumors that were floating around.Which category are the women in?

Taylor833
07-07-15, 22:50
I saw what I thought was her posting on craigslist so I emailed her and sure enough she is back she even sent 4 piscs so I know it's her for sure everyone be careful around her from all the rumors that were floating around.This is the email nadia sent me somehow I erased the pictures but anyone that knows her knows what she looks like this was nadia that was in hermitage that had all the controversy.

Hey hun. It's 50 for 30 min or 80 an hour. Full body massage. I'm staying.

At the thrifty inn on harding place off 24. I do have availability today.

Let me know when because I am filling up fast.

On Jul 7, 2015 6:36 AM.

Trek OCLV
07-08-15, 09:16
This is the email nadia sent me somehow I erased the pictures but anyone that knows her knows what she looks like this was nadia that was in hermitage that had all the controversy.

On Jul 7, 2015 6:36 AM.She's back. It's out there now. Choose wisely my friends.

Hl123
07-08-15, 09:20
This is the email nadia sent me somehow I erased the pictures but anyone that knows her knows what she looks like this was nadia that was in hermitage that had all the controversy.

On Jul 7, 2015 6:36 AM.Yes, same email and pics I received. I really liked her back in the day. I knew her long before she became popular. Scares me now.

GregsRed
07-08-15, 15:59
I really liked her back in the day. Wouldn't touch it with a stick these days.

P.S., Greg.

Yes, same email and pics I received. I really liked her back in the day. I knew her long before she became popular. Scares me now.

FreeTacos
07-15-15, 12:31
Was anyone able to grab the info from that post in strictly platonic offering massages before it was taken down? (Title was I believe "new in town")

I emailed but they killed the relay when they remove the post so I didn't get the info.

Wondering if it was the same 25 dollar massage with happy ending girl from last year.

Adobe
07-15-15, 13:00

On Jul 7, 2015 6:36 AM.Okay, so when she writes in her ad, "I am filling up fast," is that because of her disinclination to use a cover?

Just sayin' . . .

Adobe.

Rlthree
07-15-15, 14:50
Anyone know anything about this ad? I answered it and got photos, but still like to confirm legitimacy. Thanks.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5124401273.html

FreeTacos
07-15-15, 16:22
Anyone know anything about this ad? I answered it and got photos, but still like to confirm legitimacy. Thanks.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5124401273.htmlIt's been flagged and removed, what was the post and what info did you get?

Taylor833
07-15-15, 21:39
Okay, so when she writes in her ad, "I am filling up fast," is that because of her disinclination to use a cover?

Just sayin' . . .

Adobe.That I do not have the answer to but one would assume she is talking about time slots.

Srw211
07-27-15, 10:23
Has anyone been brave enough to try the one who advertises "King for a day" ?

JLBloveshe
07-27-15, 12:18
Has anyone been brave enough to try the one who advertises "King for a day" ?I called her to schedule an appointment. She kept me on the phone over 20 minutes telling me all about her problems. She's pretty nutty. I'm fairly confident an HE is on the menu but I didn't want to listen to her for an hour so I haven't seen her.

JaxFairyTale
07-27-15, 18:32
https://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/5142693509.html

Anybody ever seen her?

MotegPro
07-27-15, 23:07
Has anyone contacted or met this couple?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/crs/5142372935.html

RustyKuntz
07-29-15, 06:34
Has anyone contacted or met this couple?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/crs/5142372935.htmlJust out of curiosity I did contact them and asked a few things. I also asked for other pics of her with promise to not share so I must keep my word. However, if you ask, I'm sure she will do the same. She sent me several pics, no nudes, and I must say she is an attractive girl.

The question is, would you pay $ to see them go at it?

MotegPro
07-29-15, 11:12
Just out of curiosity I did contact them and asked a few things. I also asked for other pics of her with promise to not share so I must keep my word. However, if you ask, I'm sure she will do the same. She sent me several pics, no nudes, and I must say she is an attractive girl.

The question is, would you pay $ to see them go at it?I contacted them as well and ended up receiving nudes, as you said she is sexy. I am new to the hobby and not wanting to jump right in so looking to get my feet wet. Thought this would be a good way but I am concerned about the environment.

If you have other suggestions for a greenhorn hobbyist I would appreciate it. I have had a few experiences and realize now I got lucky.

FreeTacos
08-06-15, 14:58
Just out of curiosity I did contact them and asked a few things. I also asked for other pics of her with promise to not share so I must keep my word. However, if you ask, I'm sure she will do the same. She sent me several pics, no nudes, and I must say she is an attractive girl.

The question is, would you pay $ to see them go at it?I don't get who their target market is; hell the wife and I put on sex shows at menages / TSC (if we don't manage to steal some one's girl for ourselves) so the idea of charging for it sounds odd. Surely there are more effective ways to see a couple have sex than paying for it.

If they are making any decent money I'll need to look into this as an alternate revenue stream.

JLBloveshe
08-06-15, 23:16
Saw this provider's ad on CL. Curious if anyone has seen her. Please PM if you like.

http://madamfetish01.wix.com/massage

Member #5658
08-07-15, 10:38
Saw this provider's ad on CL. Curious if anyone has seen her. Please PM if you like.

http://madamfetish01.wix.com/massageLooks promising!

Jeepster1
08-07-15, 12:06
Looks promising!I noticed that their site says Copyright 2023.

I want Time Machine Nuru! Love you long time!

-Jeepster1.

Fiftyish
08-08-15, 02:57
Yes, same email and pics I received. I really liked her back in the day. I knew her long before she became popular. Scares me now.I seen her mid July, I never seen Nadia so I didn't know this woman. She looked older than the pics she sent, was thin, but had a nice rack!

I went for the. 5/30 min, she talked my head off the whole time. She told me the house she was renting was being repaired almost caught on fire from some electrical problems so since she had to be in a hotel anyway she was going to make some money. I did ask her how long she was doing massages and she told me she used to work for a legit massage parlor no extras, but started doing her own with some of the clients because she could make better money. She never mentioned anything about doing any escorting.

She was completely nude during massage and told me touching was allowed. For the ending she gave a nice slow BBBJ that I really enjoyed and thought of repeating at some point but of course now hell no!

Fraaak
08-09-15, 14:13
I don't get who their target market is; hell the wife and I put on sex shows at menages / TSC (if we don't manage to steal some one's girl for ourselves) so the idea of charging for it sounds odd. Surely there are more effective ways to see a couple have sex than paying for it.

If they are making any decent money I'll need to look into this as an alternate revenue stream.I always wanted to check that place out but I figured rolling up there as a lone dude was probably not cool =p.

FreeTacos
08-11-15, 17:27
I always wanted to check that place out but I figured rolling up there as a lone dude was probably not cool =p.It depends, TSC is fine with single guys and you can go everywhere but the couples room. Menages however restricts single guys to the bar and / or side room of the main club. They are not allowed to go even to the dance floor without a woman or couple with them, let alone the back rooms/dungeon/upstairs.

This isn't to say you may not have a good time though; I've seen guys get picked up to be a 3rd or double team some one's wife a few times.

Member #5658
08-11-15, 18:37
It depends, TSC is fine with single guys and you can go everywhere but the couples room. Menages however restricts single guys to the bar and / or side room of the main club. They are not allowed to go even to the dance floor without a woman or couple with them, let alone the back rooms/dungeon/upstairs.

This isn't to say you may not have a good time though; I've seen guys get picked up to be a 3rd or double team some one's wife a few times.I think on Thursdays they allow single males and you can go anywhere in the club.

Fraaak
08-13-15, 18:21
Thanks for the info folks. I might try it out sometime on a Thursday.

Captain86
08-17-15, 17:32

http://madamfetish01.wix.com/massageI emailed them and got replies from an Asia Taylor. It seems legit in a good way but I'm not sure. I still haven't tried it.

JLBloveshe
08-17-15, 20:12
I emailed them and got replies from an Asia Taylor. It seems legit in a good way but I'm not sure. I still haven't tried it.I've been texting with her. Her first message to me wanted to know what I am looking for. Red flag. Told her I'd rather not put it in writing. She refuses to ever answer her phone. I asked if she had any reviews and said no it's a new business. Supposedly recently moved here from CA. So I ask if she has CA reviews and she says no to that too. Hard to get comfortable with this one.

Captain86
08-17-15, 22:02
I've been texting with her. Her first message to me wanted to know what I am looking for. Red flag. Told her I'd rather not put it in writing. She refuses to ever answer her phone. I asked if she had any reviews and said no it's a new business. Supposedly recently moved here from CA. So I ask if she has CA reviews and she says no to that too. Hard to get comfortable with this one.She asked me the same thing as far as what I'm looking for, I asked if she was LEO or anything and she said no, but hey what does that really mean? I am really skeptical as well on this. I'd TOFTT but it seems awfully risky.

Captain86
08-17-15, 22:05
I've been texting with her. Her first message to me wanted to know what I am looking for. Red flag. Told her I'd rather not put it in writing. She refuses to ever answer her phone. I asked if she had any reviews and said no it's a new business. Supposedly recently moved here from CA. So I ask if she has CA reviews and she says no to that too. Hard to get comfortable with this one.She asked me the same thing, I didn't say too much other than a body rub or nuru. Could've been a mistake on my part, I asked her if she was LEO and she said no but that's not iron clad. I agree it's really skeptical and hard to tell about this. I'd TOFTT but seems awfully risky.

JLBloveshe
08-21-15, 12:24
She asked me the same thing, I didn't say too much other than a body rub or nuru. Could've been a mistake on my part, I asked her if she was LEO and she said no but that's not iron clad. I agree it's really skeptical and hard to tell about this. I'd TOFTT but seems awfully risky.Further communication yielded this pic. Not my type but probably not fake.

Member #5201
09-07-15, 16:48
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5210694334.html

Member #5201
09-07-15, 22:04
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5210694334.htmlBut it was a pic of a nice looking blonde that said " I'm ready to go done with chlamydia let's have some fun". LOL. Surely that wasn't real, but it sure looked like it. LOL.

FreeTacos
09-28-15, 16:51
Saw an offer for a massage in Casual Encounters so decided to investigate, apparently it's a black woman (who is offering free 40 minutes massages draped or undraped. The add said no sexual contact but tips are welcome and I reverse searched her image and it came up with nothing.

My spider senses are tingling that my ass is going to get robbed but at the same time fortune favors the bold.

Anyone seen / done this before?

FreeTacos
09-29-15, 10:16
I'm not sure if I'm onto something or craigslist has been ignored enough that they are coming back out but I snagged another one before it got deleted from the personals.

She says the prices are 60 min $ 85 and 30 min $ 60 and sent this pic with it. Nothing on the reverse search and the number provided seems to tie to an instagram of a woman who looks like this. Does anyone have any info on this? I wanted to roll with this one today but I'm kinda low on fluids, expect a follow up late tomorrow.

DogginUSA
09-30-15, 01:17
I'm not sure if I'm onto something or craigslist has been ignored enough that they are coming back out but I snagged another one before it got deleted from the personals.

She says the prices are 60 min $ 85 and 30 min $ 60 and sent this pic with it. Nothing on the reverse search and the number provided seems to tie to an instagram of a woman who looks like this. Does anyone have any info on this? I wanted to roll with this one today but I'm kinda low on fluids, expect a follow up late tomorrow.I would totally hit that. Let us know how your report was, and share with me her information if it goes well.

Member #6535
09-30-15, 09:21

She says the prices are 60 min $ 85 and 30 min $ 60 and sent this pic with it. Nothing on the reverse search and the number provided seems to tie to an instagram of a woman who looks like this. Does anyone have any info on this? I wanted to roll with this one today but I'm kinda low on fluids, expect a follow up late tomorrow.Were these ads under the casual encounter. W4 M section or the services therapeutic section. I look at CL everyday at some point. I haven't seen the ads, but I would be interested to take a chance on it. Can you post the link?

FreeTacos
10-02-15, 14:22
Were these ads under the casual encounter. W4 M section or the services therapeutic section. I look at CL everyday at some point. I haven't seen the ads, but I would be interested to take a chance on it. Can you post the link?They have both been removed and get removed within 30 minutes of posting. I was just lucky enough to snag it before it was removed.

I just got back from the "free appreciation" one and is unfortunately rather legit. She is in school for massage therapy and is just trying to get better at it. Not a half bad personality and the massage was better than what most the backpage girls can do but way too much lotion. I kept going back and forth if this will end happy as she does get rather close and focus on the butt a LOT but alas; no dice.

Tipped her 20 bucks as it felt wrong to get a decent massage for free, but I seriously need a shower as I smell like I got molested by a lavender saleswoman. She isn't in the best location in the world but also not the most ghetto ever. I just parked at the bank and walked over. (With ONLY some cash on me as there was still a 30% chance I was just going to get robbed but after meeting her I wouldn't need to do this.)

Going to try to meet the paid one later today, she can't host (and lord knows I can't either) so I have to get an hourly motel setup first. Bah.

Ninja Edit: No smoke smell in room or on her. She's a somewhat large black woman though. Mid 20's maybe.

YounoKnow
10-11-15, 01:09
Anyone seen this ad for a massage? The number is 615-682-1790. I looked it up and there was a website about it being a possible LEO number. Any input from someone?

Lingam Me
10-11-15, 15:59
Anyone seen this ad for a massage? The number is 615-682-1790. I looked it up and there was a website about it being a possible LEO number. Any input from someone?We've met before and she did mention that someone but that BS out there, it's a lie.

Cullen
10-11-15, 21:11
Anyone seen this ad for a massage? The number is 615-682-1790. I looked it up and there was a website about it being a possible LEO number. Any input from someone?The first thing a young padawan needs to learn about the escortbusts.com site is that it is clickbait. It's not real. They scrape sites like BP, convert the ads to bust reports and give you links to "safer" options like Adultfriendfinder and TER. Those links are of course affiliate links they get paid for each click on. Just ignore it.

YounoKnow
10-12-15, 03:54
The first thing a young padawan needs to learn about the escortbusts.com site is that it is clickbait. It's not real. They scrape sites like BP, convert the ads to bust reports and give you links to "safer" options like Adultfriendfinder and TER. Those links are of course affiliate links they get paid for each click on. Just ignore it.Thanks a lot! Good lookin' out.

LocoSmitty
10-13-15, 16:07
Just a bit of FYI. Many of the ads on CL by the second e-mail you are redirected to Marissa Wynter and they mostly go like below.

"just got your reply & I'm very interested. & felling really well today. BTW, I.

Am Marissa Wynter for realSorry to be so blunt right now but I need to lay down some.

Rules that you may not agree with before we meet. I promise I'll be more open.

When we chat on the phone, but you have to get to that point. I am not a virgin.

To CL, so I've been jerked around a bit and won't open myself up to that. My rules.

Are all or nothing, I will not bend any of them. ".

I'm sure most of you have seen this, just wanted to pass it on. I've know that CL is hit and miss and mostly miss, but here lately there are no real women on there at all or at least that I have found.

Srw211
10-17-15, 16:01
Has anyone seen the girl who advertised on CL mid Sep from Manchester. She claimed 34 d's. Tried to contact her but no response. I keep looking for something decent in the Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville triangle.

Boodaddy6969
10-22-15, 08:12
Has anyone seen the girl who advertised on CL mid Sep from Manchester. She claimed 34 d's. Tried to contact her but no response. I keep looking for something decent in the Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville triangle.Yes Boodaddy went to Manchester and saw her. Nice girl real 34 DD. Damage was $. 5 plus the room. She takes direction well and will do it all. I too have tried to contact her but no reply. I do remember where I dropped her off at where she was staying. Will have to make it back up there to see if she is still doing business.

Wrecker1
10-22-15, 10:59
Yes Boodaddy went to Manchester and saw her. Nice girl real 34 DD. Damage was $. 5 plus the room. She takes direction well and will do it all. I too have tried to contact her but no reply. I do remember where I dropped her off at where she was staying. Will have to make it back up there to see if she is still doing business.In early September I visited 2 nice ladies in Manchester. The one I think your talking about last 4 digits 3825, about 30 very thin with nice real tits! I picked her up and we went to the lake for a nice little outside adventure. She is very sweet and has a nice tight kitty, not tried to contact her in a couple weeks. The other actually advertised in Beech Grove, she is prettier, and gave great service in Manchester, but she moved out of state a couple weeks ago. Her digits was 0871. There is another lady advertising in Tullahoma, she is cute, I have chatted with her but not made it out there. Here is a pic of the first one, she looks better in person.

NubinNash
10-22-15, 11:27
What CL are you searching to find these ladies as I am not seeing them and if you have contact info would love to take the drive today. Pm is best as always.

Hobby Lobby
10-26-15, 13:57
Has anyone seen the girl who advertised on CL mid Sep from Manchester. She claimed 34 d's. Tried to contact her but no response. I keep looking for something decent in the Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville triangle.We spoke and setup a time. She didn't pick up when I called. Said it was a family emergency. I haven't tried back since.

LocoSmitty
12-04-15, 16:24
I contacted this CL ad and she replied back with pictures that lead to Solara (See second link). I couldn't find any reviews on the name, so re there any clues?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5345181603.html

http://luxerotica.com.nashville.escortbabylon.com/post/7280109/

Rlthree
12-06-15, 12:13
Does anyone know anything about this ad?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5313422899.html

Thanks.

Jeepster1
12-06-15, 13:02
I contacted this CL ad and she replied back with pictures that lead to Solara (See second link). I couldn't find any reviews on the name, so re there any clues?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5345181603.html

http://luxerotica.com.nashville.escortbabylon.com/post/7280109/I don't have any further info, but I noticed that Solara has an ad on BP now:

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-only-available-now/13642754

-Jeepster1.

Dltnlover
12-07-15, 11:04
I don't have any further info, but I noticed that Solara has an ad on BP now:

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-only-available-now/13642754

-Jeepster1.I traded a few emails and some text messages with her a few months ago after connecting with her on Seeking Arrangements, but since she is outcall only I haven't pulled the trigger. Phone number in her BP ad matches what she gave me via email. I'm pretty confident she is legit based on our conversations, though I can't speak to the quality of the service.

TechBits
12-07-15, 13:27
I've met with Solara for quick visits, she's excellent. I imagine she'd be a lot of fun for more than the quick visit I had. She was very low key before.

I don't have any further info, but I noticed that Solara has an ad on BP now:

-Jeepster1..

Rlthree
12-09-15, 22:26
Does anyone know anything about this ad?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5313422899.html

Thanks.Made phone contact. Seemed like a decent guy. Set up an appointment for 1000 today. He called me over an hour before the appointment to give me the address minus apartment number. I arrived at 1015, called as agreed on to get #, no answer. I called several times over the next 30 minutes, then left. Called once more an hour later, nada. I don't know why they went 'ghost' on me. Just a heads up so you won't waste your time. My money will be spent elsewhere.

ShotoKan79
12-10-15, 00:54
Just ran across this add and was wondering if anyone has any dreams of her. https://nashville.craigslist.org/stp/5353196064.html.

Please let me know its for real.

LoveTheMerch
12-11-15, 17:59
Just ran across this add and was wondering if anyone has any dreams of her. https://nashville.craigslist.org/stp/5353196064.html.

Please let me know its for real.I toftt this morning. She is very real and very willing. New as she can get. Very young and it shows, but with youth comes a perfect body. She will be too skinny for some, but I loved it, with her perfectly perky as hell the cups. Only has out call or car dates. Not a single ounce of fat except in those tits! Beautiful face and great smile with dark pretty eyes. Good luck getting in touch and getting her to find a time to fit you. No car at the moment, so have to pick her up. Detail in PM.

LTM.

IslandGuy1999
12-12-15, 01:40
I toftt this morning. She is very real and very willing. New as she can get. Very young and it shows, but with youth comes a perfect body. She will be too skinny for some, but I loved it, with her perfectly perky as hell the cups. Only has out call or car dates. Not a single ounce of fat except in those tits! Beautiful face and great smile with dark pretty eyes. Good luck getting in touch and getting her to find a time to fit you. No car at the moment, so have to pick her up. Detail in PM.

LTM.You forgot to mention she will make you think she is LEO with all of her very very specific questions. I'm trying to train that out of her. She is very slow with her text response. I had a good time with her the other morning also.

LoveTheMerch
12-16-15, 09:13
You forgot to mention she will make you think she is LEO with all of her very very specific questions. I'm trying to train that out of her. She is very slow with her text response. I had a good time with her the other morning also.Just to update everyone. She seems to be one and done with this. Told me that she would call me if she ever needed anything but not to contact her any more for appointments. Asked specifically for me not to give out her information. Sorry guys. If she gets in contact with me, I'll report first thing here. There was some strange "ex boyfriend" stuff going on that I wasn't too fond of participating in, so it is probably best.

LTM.

FreeTacos
12-16-15, 18:04
Just to update everyone. She seems to be one and done with this. Told me that she would call me if she ever needed anything but not to contact her any more for appointments. Asked specifically for me not to give out her information. Sorry guys. If she gets in contact with me, I'll report first thing here. There was some strange "ex boyfriend" stuff going on that I wasn't too fond of participating in, so it is probably best.

LTM.Damnit! Oh well. I'm sure plenty of us were interested.

Member #5989
12-16-15, 18:27
Damnit! Oh well. I'm sure plenty of us were interested.Same here, was definitely interested. I had a similar experience with some girl on Craigslist this summer. She was active mainly selling panties on there this summer, but was open to more for certain people that knew how to ask. Once she stopped, she stopped though, and I've reached out to her a couple of times but she has a real job now and I guess even around Christmas time does not need the extra cash. On one hand I'm disappointed, but on the other good for her and this girl as well if they can find something to do that pays well that is not a risky job, which it is for them.

Taylor833
12-16-15, 22:55
Same here, was definitely interested. I had a similar experience with some girl on Craigslist this summer. She was active mainly selling panties on there this summer, but was open to more for certain people that knew how to ask. Once she stopped, she stopped though, and I've reached out to her a couple of times but she has a real job now and I guess even around Christmas time does not need the extra cash. On one hand I'm disappointed, but on the other good for her and this girl as well if they can find something to do that pays well that is not a risky job, which it is for them.Wildcats31 brother your inbox is full.

Member #5989
12-16-15, 23:03
Wildcats31 brother your inbox is full.Thanks for the heads up. Try me again with a PM, I cleared a few out.

FreeTacos
12-17-15, 17:57
I may have to TOFTT but hoping some one else may have seen this girl prior. The craigslist ad is gone already (no surprise) but was able to open communication prior to it being taken down.

Says 1 on1 is $50 for a half hour and she is pretty cute so I think I'm going to roll with this unless some one says otherwise.

JLBloveshe
01-18-16, 16:49
I contacted this one. Ad seemed to have some potential. Requires pics prior to setting appt. Unfortunately she is not offering extras.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hss/5399640345.html

PortlandPride
01-18-16, 21:47
I toftt this morning. She is very real and very willing. New as she can get. Very young and it shows, but with youth comes a perfect body. She will be too skinny for some, but I loved it, with her perfectly perky as hell the cups. Only has out call or car dates. Not a single ounce of fat except in those tits! Beautiful face and great smile with dark pretty eyes. Good luck getting in touch and getting her to find a time to fit you. No car at the moment, so have to pick her up. Detail in PM.

LTM.Her ad is gone any new ones?

JohnGrow
01-18-16, 22:31
I may have to TOFTT but hoping some one else may have seen this girl prior. The craigslist ad is gone already (no surprise) but was able to open communication prior to it being taken down.

Says 1 on1 is $50 for a half hour and she is pretty cute so I think I'm going to roll with this unless some one says otherwise.Did you hook up with her?

Just Lookn
01-18-16, 22:50
I contacted this one. Ad seemed to have some potential. Requires pics prior to setting appt. Unfortunately she is not offering extras.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hss/5399640345.htmlDid you follow up with this one? If you did and you got a picture we need to talk in pm. I have info on a girl who used craigslist and I can't post it in a reply. If you have a picture and it is my old friend you want to know this before you see her. If not her have a blast and tell me about it LOL.

Play safe.

Vet420
01-19-16, 22:10

Says 1 on1 is $50 for a half hour and she is pretty cute so I think I'm going to roll with this unless some one says otherwise.Did this one work out well?

FreeTacos
02-16-16, 18:17
Did this one work out well?Sorry but scheduling didn't work out well as she couldn't host nor be available around lunch time.

Member #6535
02-16-16, 23:56

Says 1 on1 is $50 for a half hour and she is pretty cute so I think I'm going to roll with this unless some one says otherwise.Isn't this Zowee in Brentwood? I want to try her but haven't had time due to work travel.

Mr Crazy
02-17-16, 02:35
Isn't this Zowee in Brentwood? I want to try her but haven't had time due to work travel.If you do go see Zowee PM me, I've got some advice for a better session. Been meaning to post it publicly.

SideBoo
02-17-16, 05:21
Isn't this Zowee in Brentwood? I want to try her but haven't had time due to work travel.Just search her name in forum search.

Kcl117
02-17-16, 08:18
If you do go see Zowee PM me, I've got some advice for a better session. Been meaning to post it publicly.Doesn't look like the same girl but it does look like the same house.

JRuizNets
02-17-16, 11:55
I have been in contact with these two girls Maci and Lauren. I haven't seen any reviews going to TOFTT this weekend unless told other wise.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/sks/5449333601.html

JRuizNets
02-17-16, 12:16
Went to see http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/5442072658.html last week. She is sexy, nice man mades but no hint of extras. Was drapped the whole time. I asked if she can wear a sexy outfit next time and she laughed. Her verion of Therapautic is not the same as mine. Let me know if anybody else had success.

Thanks.

Be Safe.

Mr Crazy
02-17-16, 18:46
Doesn't look like the same girl but it does look like the same house.I agree. I answered any PM's and will post what I know about Zowee in Backpage section, basically she prefers you don't play with her kitty.

Jayb2003
02-18-16, 00:25
I have been in contact with these two girls Maci and Lauren. I haven't seen any reviews going to TOFTT this weekend unless told other wise.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/sks/5449333601.htmlI saw them last night. Everything was an upsell and no FS. I had a good time and I will probably repeat. I will write a review in the Backpage section later when I can get on my laptop.

Hl123
02-18-16, 11:02
I saw them last night. Everything was an upsell and no FS. I had a good time and I will probably repeat. I will write a review in the Backpage section later when I can get on my laptop.Hi, I would love to hear about them. PM if you wish.

JLBloveshe
02-24-16, 00:13
Curious if anyone has any info on this one. I haven't seen her ad before today.

Nashville.craigslist.org/crs/5450984225.html

Ten Dawgs
03-21-16, 06:08
Do you search for on CL? And in what category? Thanks in advance.

SinFulHawk
04-10-16, 00:25
In the massage section, no pic, is a wonderful in or out call named Rebecca. Pretty good massage, no real teasing, but that was first visit and maybe she wasn't sure. We chatted lightly and I stared flirting, hot a great hand job at the end. Time was short for both at this point, because I got the impression sex was available next visit. Her girlfriend was asleep upstairs. Bisexual, I believe, 5'0, curvy, cute, trimmed kitty, nice ass. Good kisser too. May be just chemistry between 2 virgos, but I think any guy who's decent to her can get happy in return. She said she normally doesn't do it, but had a quick price, so that makes me think otherwise. $0. 6 for massage, wanted $1. 4 for the extra fun (total, not in addition to) , but I gave $1. 2. Not jew, just not up for extortion either. Over priced isn't for me, no matter who or how cute. Good quality tho, and if she'd said no, I'd give it, cause she does it better than most I've had.

Jjjohnston84
04-10-16, 14:13
In the massage section, no pic, is a wonderful in or out call named Rebecca. Pretty good massage, no real teasing, but that was first visit and maybe she wasn't sure. We chatted lightly and I stared flirting, hot a great hand job at the end. Time was short for both at this point, because I got the impression sex was available next visit. Her girlfriend was asleep upstairs. Bisexual, I believe, 5'0, curvy, cute, trimmed kitty, nice ass. Good kisser too. May be just chemistry between 2 virgos, but I think any guy who's decent to her can get happy in return. She said she normally doesn't do it, but had a quick price, so that makes me think otherwise. $0. 6 for massage, wanted $1. 4 for the extra fun (total, not in addition to) , but I gave $1. 2. Not jew, just not up for extortion either. Over priced isn't for me, no matter who or how cute. Good quality tho, and if she'd said no, I'd give it, cause she does it better than most I've had.Can you pm me with her info? Thanks.

Ast2471
04-11-16, 16:55
In the massage section, no pic, is a wonderful in or out call named Rebecca. Pretty good massage, no real teasing, but that was first visit and maybe she wasn't sure. We chatted lightly and I stared flirting, hot a great hand job at the end. Time was short for both at this point, because I got the impression sex was available next visit. Her girlfriend was asleep upstairs. Bisexual, I believe, 5'0, curvy, cute, trimmed kitty, nice ass. Good kisser too. May be just chemistry between 2 virgos, but I think any guy who's decent to her can get happy in return. She said she normally doesn't do it, but had a quick price, so that makes me think otherwise. $0. 6 for massage, wanted $1. 4 for the extra fun (total, not in addition to) , but I gave $1. 2. Not jew, just not up for extortion either. Over priced isn't for me, no matter who or how cute. Good quality tho, and if she'd said no, I'd give it, cause she does it better than most I've had.Sounds like a nice find. Would like to share this gem. PM me. Thanks.

DonCarleom
04-17-16, 18:13
In the massage section, no pic, is a wonderful in or out call named Rebecca. Pretty good massage, no real teasing, but that was first visit and maybe she wasn't sure. We chatted lightly and I stared flirting, hot a great hand job at the end. Time was short for both at this point, because I got the impression sex was available next visit. Her girlfriend was asleep upstairs. Bisexual, I believe, 5'0, curvy, cute, trimmed kitty, nice ass. Good kisser too. May be just chemistry between 2 virgos, but I think any guy who's decent to her can get happy in return. She said she normally doesn't do it, but had a quick price, so that makes me think otherwise. $0. 6 for massage, wanted $1. 4 for the extra fun (total, not in addition to) , but I gave $1. 2. Not jew, just not up for extortion either. Over priced isn't for me, no matter who or how cute. Good quality tho, and if she'd said no, I'd give it, cause she does it better than most I've had.Sounds good. Where's the incall? Is the ad still posted? Can you pm me for more info if you don't want to share.

SinFulHawk
04-25-16, 01:20
I've had no luck contacting her either. Guess she meant she was moving to Florida for good, not vacation. Sucks cause she was fun. Back to regulars til I find some new strays.

Member #5441
05-17-16, 08:52
So I responded to this ad on CL this am and received an immediate response with pics. Asking for 2. 5 for an arrangement. Looking at the pics- I totally recognize her but reverse image search didn't pull anything up. Anyone recognize this girl? She looks like a pro.

The post has since been flagged for removal. Sure looks good but I'm not willing to pay pro prices for a SB.

KingEye
06-09-16, 15:25
In the massage section, no pic, is a wonderful in or out call named Rebecca. Pretty good massage, no real teasing, but that was first visit and maybe she wasn't sure. We chatted lightly and I stared flirting, hot a great hand job at the end. Time was short for both at this point, because I got the impression sex was available next visit. Her girlfriend was asleep upstairs. Bisexual, I believe, 5'0, curvy, cute, trimmed kitty, nice ass. Good kisser too. May be just chemistry between 2 virgos, but I think any guy who's decent to her can get happy in return. She said she normally doesn't do it, but had a quick price, so that makes me think otherwise. $0. 6 for massage, wanted $1. 4 for the extra fun (total, not in addition to) , but I gave $1. 2. Not jew, just not up for extortion either. Over priced isn't for me, no matter who or how cute. Good quality tho, and if she'd said no, I'd give it, cause she does it better than most I've had.Couldn't find her pm me her number, thanks.

Taylor833
06-11-16, 18:51
Found this ad while looking on CL of piper lynn found that kinda interesting.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5631065422.html

FunnyUy
06-11-16, 23:16

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5631065422.htmlCrazy that the post is down. Anything with a woman talking about meeting a guy and any expectation of anything in return is flagged. Guys can explicitly talk about doing all kinds of stuff to one another but that is still there. Crazy.

GeorgeKaplan
06-12-16, 07:32
Didn't see the ad but understood that Piper surveyed ads by guys on CL and contacted them for business. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/5631065422.html

Taylor833
06-12-16, 07:34
Crazy that the post is down. Anything with a woman talking about meeting a guy and any expectation of anything in return is flagged. Guys can explicitly talk about doing all kinds of stuff to one another but that is still there. Crazy.Yea I thought it was weird it was her pics but did not have her number in the ad but she also put a ad up on the sister site yesterday so maybe business is slow and she is trying all possible avenues but I agree any womens ads are gone asap all the gay stuff stays up forever.

Taylor833
06-12-16, 07:36
Didn't see the ad but understood that Piper surveyed ads by guys on CL and contacted them for business. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.Nothing wrong with that I just found it interesting and out of the ordinary.

Member #5989
06-25-16, 17:28
Nothing wrong with that I just found it interesting and out of the ordinary.Yeah, she keeps messaging me when I post a regular FWB type ad. I'm like today "No still not wanting to pay you for a private "Photo shoot" or "film" so sorry" LOL.

JRuizNets
09-30-16, 13:54
Anybody seen this ad?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hss/5786403873.html

Contacted her outcall only. I don't do outcall but here is her pic.

JLBloveshe
09-30-16, 23:46
Anybody seen this ad?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hss/5786403873.html

Contacted her outcall only. I don't do outcall but here is her pic.I contacted her last week. She sent me a different pic but it's the same girl. I didn't pull the trigger due to the price and I couldn't find any info on her either.