PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59

Terry Edison
11-30-17, 02:45
Yep, test some waters and let us know how that goes, or you can read the forums.I read the posts about her but I would like to know too. She was arrested a little while back from what I understand. Some members have expressed concern she may be working with LEO. How can anyone know?

Kelsikash
11-30-17, 10:07
I post here in the city often and I'm sure some of why'all have meet my friend and I. We are real with out of state FL numbers. It seems like it's more LEOs contacting us more than anything. How many of why'all on here text explicitly even when asked not to? It's hard meeting guys out here because it's so many cops, fakes & flakes.

Bravass
11-30-17, 22:30
I read the posts about her but I would like to know too. She was arrested a little while back from what I understand. Some members have expressed concern she may be working with LEO. How can anyone know?She's safe, may take you 3-4 days to get address from her. I seen her 2 weeks ago today and dream was pretty good.

GimpedChef
12-01-17, 01:33
So Incame across this today and I'm curious if anybody knows if Sarah is back? I heard she moved to and. C. And probably would not return. So when I saw this and saw it was dated for the 3rd of this month I got a little excited. LOL.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/865-469-9449/?id=19792372I am very sorry to say but Little Sarah is not back and says she will not be coming back. She really is an amazing young lady and has finally gotten away from her ex who forced her into the hobby. Not that she did not get into it. But she has moved away and is with her kids and family. I am fortunate to still talk to her on occasion. She asks to please ignore posts of old ads like that. And wishes every body well. Sorry I know those that knew her are disappointed and those that don't should truly be jealous. Take care guys and be safe.

Ga Dogfan
12-01-17, 12:57
Anyone else notice the lack of details in bo ads in the last week or so? While in two other cities this past week I noticed a phone number and social media link only in ads along with the pics. Most Social Media links don't have much either. Wondering what's up or has changed.

Dawg.

FlyFishingTn
12-01-17, 15:59
I noticed Paige Michelle has been advertising with some other providers and showing some more skin in her pics. Has she gone to FS or at least he?

RosalieDane
12-01-17, 17:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Member #6164
12-01-17, 22:32
I noticed Paige Michelle has been advertising with some other providers and showing some more skin in her pics. Has she gone to FS or at least he?I would like to know the same thing. She often posts with Devon (who I recommend you stay away from). When I saw Paige Michelle she refused to do anything but massage, and when I asked her why she is posting on BP in a bathing suit if she is strictly massage, she replied to get more attention! She was also a total * when I asked her for something more. Now I see she is posting topless. Anyone have any info on this?

DeltaRay
12-02-17, 20:08
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?

Callmecrazy
12-02-17, 20:17
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?I've seen her once and had a decent time. She has some quirks which was a little strange but she's safe. I haven't repeated because it's such a long drive for me.

Commenter69
12-02-17, 21:08
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?I saw here also ahile back. Legit. Fun. But many on here find her quirky. I didn't. If she was closer would have repeated.

HomeDesigner1
12-02-17, 21:46
I've seen her a few times, its been a while back. I would see her more often if she was closer to me. Goes by Chella. She is different but she is a great time. Nice body imo with good oral skills.

I will repeat when I have time to venture her way again.

Does anyone know about slip away on BP?

ZorroZ59
12-03-17, 04:53
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?Seen her once she was great oral easy to make her O, she was a little on the controlling side.

WhiskySellar
12-03-17, 12:38
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?I have seen her several times. Middle Aged with a damn great body for her age! Thin with pretty nice tits and great legs. She gives a great massage also. You might find her a little odd. He is organic and natural. Likes to sip tea prior to meeting. Kinda like a tree hugger type. She is fun.

I have probably seen her 4 times. Goes by Chella!

KenVetteman
12-03-17, 13:06
I have seen her several times. Middle Aged with a damn great body for her age! Thin with pretty nice tits and great legs. She gives a great massage also. You might find her a little odd. He is organic and natural. Likes to sip tea prior to meeting. Kinda like a tree hugger type. She is fun.

I have probably seen her 4 times. Goes by Chella!One of her quirks is she spells her name with 3 l's Chellla and she will remind you if you forget. Does have a fairly rigid routine for a visit. Don't expect " takes direction well". That said every body should visit at least once. Has a rocking body, her natural life style has been good to her. Ken.

Hutter71
12-03-17, 13:22
One of her quirks is she spells her name with 3 l's Chellla and she will remind you if you forget. Does have a fairly rigid routine for a visit. Don't expect " takes direction well". That said every body should visit at least once. Has a rocking body, her natural life style has been good to her. Ken.Very nice body, and I found her personality a good thing. Yeah she's quirky, but it's nice to know she's doing what she does for a reason other than to feed a drug addiction. She's different and that's not at all a negative in her case.

Member #6269
12-04-17, 07:39
Anyone have experience with this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/424-261-6985/32271892

If I remember right, she was in town, or an ad was posted with her pics a few months back.

Her title is just her phone number, which seems to be common these days.

(424) 261-6985.

The Load2
12-04-17, 09:11

If I remember right, she was in town, or an ad was posted with her pics a few months back.

(424) 261-6985.I've never met her but I think she's legit, she bounces back & forth between here and Chatt with another provider from what I can tell.

Lemonader
12-04-17, 09:56

(424) 261-6985.There was a positive post regarding service. She was arrested the last time she posted in Knoxville though.

CrazyEddie
12-04-17, 11:25
There was a positive post regarding service. She was arrested the last time she posted in Knoxville though.I am going from memory because I couldn't locate the review. She wasn't GFE, right down to business. Pretty sure no BBBJ. Donation was above expected amount for Knoxville, especially with no GFE. Reviewer did give her a good review based on what he got. Ask questions to get her specific rules before you commit so you know what your donation is getting you.

UtrLvr41
12-04-17, 11:33
I made contact with this one and yes she looks amazing but extremely limited menu! No BJ, no kissing, no DATY! Her words was she shows up and you bend her over and hit it like an animal. $.75 for an hour. To me that is ridiculous for such a small menu!!

FitDaddy3
12-04-17, 11:51
There was a positive post regarding service. She was arrested the last time she posted in Knoxville though.Her arrest was the positive part and was just omitted from the review for some reason.

Fit.

Kramer12
12-04-17, 15:12
Does anyone have any info on her? Sounds interesting.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-with-a-sexy-blonde-available-all-day-girl-nextdoor-looking-to-have-a-good-time/20165932

TenACMan
12-04-17, 18:16
I would like to know the same thing. She often posts with Devon (who I recommend you stay away from). When I saw Paige Michelle she refused to do anything but massage, and when I asked her why she is posting on BP in a bathing suit if she is strictly massage, she replied to get more attention! She was also a total * when I asked her for something more. Now I see she is posting topless. Anyone have any info on this?I know a guy she stiffed for the cash a while back. Had him prep for the massage, took the cash, left, then texted her boyfriend came home and she had to leave. She is an AVOID IMO.

Sharky2
12-05-17, 00:48
I made contact with this one and yes she looks amazing but extremely limited menu! No BJ, no kissing, no DATY! Her words was she shows up and you bend her over and hit it like an animal. $.75 for an hour. To me that is ridiculous for such a small menu!!Yeah know her well. Not sure what happened other than she's off the nose candy. Or says she is. Menu wasn't so limited as before. Had seen her alot. Like a dozen times, not sure she's worth that with no menu to speak of. Even though she's built like a brick shit house LOL.

Sharky.

UtrLvr41
12-05-17, 09:13
Does anybody have Astrid's new #. I swear these girls are like revolving doors with numbers. LOL.

Whatssevenup
12-05-17, 09:38

She went by Ariel back then. Can find the review with that.

As I recall, there was also a review of either her or her companion over on an NC board.

I have not met her, just remembered the name.

Stay safe.

Jg3786
12-05-17, 10:19

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-with-a-sexy-blonde-available-all-day-girl-nextdoor-looking-to-have-a-good-time/20165932Are you kidding? Do a little research, and you'll find she is one of the most reviewed lady's on here.

CK007
12-05-17, 11:15
I'm sure most of you experienced guys are aware of this glasscams.com scam. You text their local number and they tell you they want you to meet them through a web cam service to verify your identity with a CC. As soon as you get that text, just block the number because they will keep texting you relentlessly.

This one keeps running locally.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-petite-perfect-lips/32158542

Hipheron
12-05-17, 11:37

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-with-a-sexy-blonde-available-all-day-girl-nextdoor-looking-to-have-a-good-time/20165932Use the search function man. She is well reviewed by many, many people.

Ga Dogfan
12-05-17, 12:10

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-with-a-sexy-blonde-available-all-day-girl-nextdoor-looking-to-have-a-good-time/20165932Try to RTFF and you'll find plenty! One of the best and most reviewed!

Smooth78
12-06-17, 16:00
Any info on this one that keeps adv. On BP?

UgaSec17
12-06-17, 23:24
Can any 1 send pics of miss chris would be appreciated.

Winston1984
12-06-17, 23:40
Any info on this one that keeps adv. On BP?She looks like someone I remember in a dream. That dream was reviewed Carmel skinned Baddie if I remember correctly.

CpaMba
12-07-17, 12:29
Can any 1 send pics of miss chris would be appreciated.Look in the USA adult classifieds. On there almost every day. Good reviews.

HardBlok
12-07-17, 18:35
Just had a dream with this sexy jewel no sign of drugs she was clear headed and very responsive also no signs have any guys hanging around if you enjoyed her before you're really enjoying now I know they've been some negative reviews or post on here thought I'd clear the air everything's fine and very enjoyable.

Lemonader
12-08-17, 12:21
Saw her early this morning, hadn't seen any reviews so I guess I TOFTT. I hit her up on snapchat and off I went to her location. No GFE but it didn't matter because this girl is a Superfreak, she screamed "fook me" a few times during our dream along with a few other things. Had a sexy friend with her but I passed on the double. Her pics she posted here aren't real. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/german-chocolate-new-in-the-area/30156512. but I found some real pics she posted in Chattanooga with her face blocked out. http://chattanooga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/german-chocolate-new-in-the-area-2-mixer/31812147. Anyway I had I great time and would see her again.She is back in town with a cute blonde friend.

UtrLvr41
12-08-17, 16:22
Just had a dream with this sexy jewel no sign of drugs she was clear headed and very responsive also no signs have any guys hanging around if you enjoyed her before you're really enjoying now I know they've been some negative reviews or post on here thought I'd clear the air everything's fine and very enjoyable.Damn my friend how did you get her to respond. I have tried countless times and never get anything back from her. You might want to go buy a lotto ticket because appararently you are having pretty good luck. LOL.

Member #5558
12-08-17, 19:20
She is back in town with a cute blonde friend.What's the damage for both ladies? How's the location?

Elijah
12-09-17, 21:33
Kandi was from the start she gave me a massage and the head was amazing she's an amazing girl I like her I look forward to seeing her again.

DrJack51
12-10-17, 02:40
I made contact with this one and yes she looks amazing but extremely limited menu! No BJ, no kissing, no DATY! Her words was she shows up and you bend her over and hit it like an animal. $.75 for an hour. To me that is ridiculous for such a small menu!!She is unreal! Best body I've seen in this hobby! I've seen her several times. Going to see her again tonight.

Member #6269
12-10-17, 08:46
She is unreal! Best body I've seen in this hobby! I've seen her several times. Going to see her again tonight.The original post only has a pic. Can you reference her ad?

Macintn
12-10-17, 11:56
The original post only has a pic. Can you reference her ad?I too would like to get in touch with her.

DJohn0202
12-10-17, 19:30
She is unreal! Best body I've seen in this hobby! I've seen her several times. Going to see her again tonight.I would love to know how to find this one as well. PM me if need be.

SexScientist
12-10-17, 22:21
She is unreal! Best body I've seen in this hobby! I've seen her several times. Going to see her again tonight.Would love info as well please.

Yurengr
12-11-17, 06:28
Kandi was from the start she gave me a massage and the head was amazing she's an amazing girl I like her I look forward to seeing her again.Kandi? Is there an ad or photo?

FreeThinker2
12-11-17, 13:22
Would love info as well please.Who we even talking about?

Jg3786
12-11-17, 13:36
Who we even talking about?Look at post #14021.

Callmecrazy
12-11-17, 13:55
Look at post #14021.The no BJ killed it for me.

Jg3786
12-11-17, 14:03
The no BJ killed it for me.Hell more do nots than do's. Might as well bang your wife and save a few bucks.

Member #6269
12-11-17, 14:14
We're discussing. Other than the pic on post 14021.

Hell more do nots than do's. Might as well bang your wife and save a few bucks.

Nickn3
12-11-17, 17:34
I made contact with this one and yes she looks amazing but extremely limited menu! No BJ, no kissing, no DATY! Her words was she shows up and you bend her over and hit it like an animal. $.75 for an hour. To me that is ridiculous for such a small menu!!Please send me contact info, I think I can change her mind on a few things. Hell, I need a challenge lately.

DrJack51
12-12-17, 10:06
The no BJ killed it for me.Last visit I had with her, she immediately got on her knees and pulled it out. Actually caught me by surprise! It wasn't the best I ever had, but it was good enough to start me up! Took her to the couch and let her ride for a bit, and popped #1. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, and when she came back I was still ready, so she bent over (her favorite) and rode her doggy until pop #2. If you see her multiple times, her menu opens up a bit.

For those asking, I originally found her ad several months ago, and her name was Tesla, but now goes by Alexis. And she puts the old Alexis to shame! Body is amazing!

Jack.

UtrLvr41
12-13-17, 10:32
Last visit I had with her, she immediately got on her knees and pulled it out. Actually caught me by surprise! It wasn't the best I ever had, but it was good enough to start me up! Took her to the couch and let her ride for a bit, and popped #1. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, and when she came back I was still ready, so she bent over (her favorite) and rode her doggy until pop #2. If you see her multiple times, her menu opens up a bit.

For those asking, I originally found her ad several months ago, and her name was Tesla, but now goes by Alexis. And she puts the old Alexis to shame! Body is amazing!

Jack.Ok fellas I have a request, or perhaps a suggestion. So it sounds like this girl may have great potential, so can we please not fill her head and stroke her ego so much that the GPS sets in like it has with so many. I mean a few guys see these gals and get all silly and drunk on their koolaid and start telling them how amazing they are ect ect and before you know it they become ridiculous! But if the majority of us doesn't agree to that instead of just handing it over then we can keep it reasonable. Some or a lot of you may disagree with me and that's fine, but I personally have a fixed number I will not go over and if they want more then I respectfully decline, but almost always so hear back from them within a cpl of days agreeing to what I want. I don't know about everybody else but I work hard for my payday. I am never rude to any of them, just simply let them know that I don't have to see them so either they can accept my offer or not, if not then thank you and have a great day! Anyways just my opinion on the subject. Stay safe fellas!!

KnoxBrown
12-13-17, 16:05
Has anyone seen her or have any info? I can't find anything on my end except pics seem to be real and she's only posted by this number in knox. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks!! HD 1.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/happy-tuesday-hi-its-kyla-im-the-one/31173932Tried to search but couldn't find anything either. Text reply seems legitimate but pic doesn't seems to be current as demanded.

Member #6269
12-14-17, 08:41
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-southern-girl-eager-to-please-you-now/30865867

No name, so I could search for reviews. Anybody have anything to report?

Yurengr
12-14-17, 09:23
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-southern-girl-eager-to-please-you-now/30865867

No name, so I could search for reviews. Anybody have anything to report?I asked the same question back in November and Sharky2 replied, "She's very high end, BP advertiser for a long time, rates start at $$, does very little, most mechanical and very picky. " (Post 13941 this thread) As a result I did not partake and have not seen anything about her sense then.

Yurengr.

UtrLvr41
12-14-17, 14:22
Last visit I had with her, she immediately got on her knees and pulled it out. Actually caught me by surprise! It wasn't the best I ever had, but it was good enough to start me up! Took her to the couch and let her ride for a bit, and popped #1. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, and when she came back I was still ready, so she bent over (her favorite) and rode her doggy until pop #2. If you see her multiple times, her menu opens up a bit.

Jack.Ok so after reading DrJacks review I decided to take the plunge. Understand I am not saying DrJack was wrong, I am simply sharing my opinion. We all have different taste and for some she may be perfect, just not to me. So the body I saw in person wasn't near as flawless as what is in the pic! I agree with DrJack that she does love doggy, and even offered a 2nd pop, but I wasn't interested. She was very pleasant, eager to make me feel comfortable, and even gave a BBBJ which was just ok. Anyways I have to strongly disagree with DrJack about her putting the old Alexis to shame, I personally thought she didn't come close to that, but again we all have different taste. My biggest issue was the pic made her look like a perfect 10, however in person I got the no shower, no makeup version which made things a little musky if you know what I mean, and it appears she has put on a little weight since the pic. So it wasn't a horrible experience by any means but I would probably choose Astrid over her any day!! She did have a nice set of bolt on's and she let me know she is a fan of being rough. So if your looking for one that you can just pound into the ground she is probably a good choice. I will say this, she is very nogotiable so don't settle on the first quote given. I won't mention the number because I promised I wouldn't make it public but feel free to pm if you want to. I may repeat but certainly won't be my 1st choice.

KnoxBrown
12-14-17, 18:31
Tried to search but couldn't find anything either. Text reply seems legitimate but pic doesn't seems to be current as demanded.Be careful with this. Went to location and saw at least 5 men hanging out. Extremely shady looking people and even worse location where even apt sign is damaged. Decided to leave without parking there and she texted me saying she was out for groceries and didn't know I was coming. Fact is I saw her there. Total BS. Complete jerk and high possibility of crime drugs etc. It's not if you can handle your way with problems- the question is do you want to volunteer for problems. Be smart.

ST0808
12-14-17, 20:46
I asked the same question back in November and Sharky2 replied, "She's very high end, BP advertiser for a long time, rates start at $$, does very little, most mechanical and very picky. " (Post 13941 this thread) As a result I did not partake and have not seen anything about her sense then.

Yurengr.I texted her earlier this week but she came back. 2 for hh. I can pay that much for a close to 10 and a GFE. I settle for Vera Lee and it was wonderful with half as much what this lady was asking.

DeltaRay
12-15-17, 06:08

No name, so I could search for reviews. Anybody have anything to report?I saw her a couple months ago. Admission was $$2 safe location every thing covered and told me she is 47 not the stated 35.

Member #6269
12-15-17, 07:34
I saw her a couple months ago. Admission was $$2 safe location every thing covered and told me she is 47 not the stated 35.I can handle a high number like 47, if she's hot. But I can't handle a high number like $$2, unless she's REALLY HOT!

Is she worth the price of admission?

Jkrut
12-15-17, 14:30
Does anyone know of a decent provider in or will outcall to Morristown TN? PM me please!

Jkrut
12-15-17, 16:44
Anyone have a good lead on a decent provider from around the morristown tn area or that will outcall to that area? PM me please. Thanks! Stay safe!

DeltaRay
12-16-17, 07:20
I can handle a high number like 47, if she's hot. But I can't handle a high number like $$2, unless she's REALLY HOT!

Is she worth the price of admission?She is not bad for 47 but I probably won't return.

Lemonader
12-16-17, 07:55
Anyone have a good lead on a decent provider from around the morristown tn area or that will outcall to that area? PM me please. Thanks! Stay safe!Join SA, lots of good providers in that area.

UtrLvr41
12-17-17, 21:05
This may be the wrong place for this but I'm curious if anybody knows one or any of the girls? I saw them on a different site but I could not message them. Any info would be appreciated!!

The Load2
12-18-17, 19:12
TOFTT and was disappointed. I was up sold and rushed like some ebony providers tend to do along with no GFE. The dream wasn't really that good she's definitely not the type of provider that loves what she does. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1336/33110907. Her pics are real she's just not my cup of tea, it was an L for me I even passed on seeing a few of my regulars to see this bish. I will not see her again.

The Load2
12-19-17, 03:11
TOFTT and was disappointed. I was up sold and rushed like some ebony providers tend to do along with no GFE. The dream wasn't really that good she's definitely not the type of provider that loves what she does. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1336/33110907. Her pics are real she's just not my cup of tea, it was an L for me I even passed on seeing a few of my regulars to see this bish. I will not see her again.Link didn't post but this is her, was a waste of my time.

The Load2
12-19-17, 10:51
TOFTT and was disappointed. I was up sold and rushed like some ebony providers tend to do along with no GFE. The dream wasn't really that good she's definitely not the type of provider that loves what she does. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1336/33110907. Her pics are real she's just not my cup of tea, it was an L for me I even passed on seeing a few of my regulars to see this bish. I will not see her again.http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1336/33110907. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/502-780-1336/33110907.

MadDoggKTown
12-19-17, 14:49
Saw this ad on BP.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-264-8196/32786822

Looks like her name is Snowbunnie, last for digits are 8196.

I found lots of ads but no reviews. Looks like she used to be in Chattanooga.

Anyone know her?

MilfMan865
12-19-17, 17:34
TOFTT and was disappointed. I was up sold and rushed like some ebony providers tend to do along with no GFE. The dream wasn't really that good she's definitely not the type of provider that loves what she does. <snip> Her pics are real she's just not my cup of tea, it was an L for me I even passed on seeing a few of my regulars to see this bish. I will not see her again.Ouch, TOFTT which ends up as taking an L for the team always sucks. After running her number, looks like she goes by "Cream the Dream". The pics can be verified at http://callescort.org/502-780-1336. Thanks for the warning.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

Creeper33
12-22-17, 16:26
New post on BP, any info or anyone TOFTT?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-876-3071/33172857

SmoothOpp
12-24-17, 23:43
So I had a dream tonight. Wow got one of the better BBBJ I've ever had. LOL I think she may have pulled out a little of my soul. So cost me. 50 and I'm really thinking about going back and trying out a qv. Was an incall everything seemed safe. Anybody else had a dream with her. I think it may be a lot of fun she seemed like a fun girl that loved doing what she did. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-200-1672/31264557.

Ga Dogfan
12-25-17, 18:13
So I had a dream tonight. Wow got one of the better BBBJ I've ever had. LOL I think she may have pulled out a little of my soul. So cost me. 50 and I'm really thinking about going back and trying out a qv. Was an incall everything seemed safe. Anybody else had a dream with her. I think it may be a lot of fun she seemed like a fun girl that loved doing what she did. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-200-1672/31264557.

If you seen her already why are you asking if anyone knows her with your only post. Just trying to see what you’re asking about.

BigJJ44
12-25-17, 19:50
So I had a dream tonight. Wow got one of the better BBBJ I've ever had. LOL I think she may have pulled out a little of my soul. So cost me. 50 and I'm really thinking about going back and trying out a qv. Was an incall everything seemed safe. Anybody else had a dream with her. I think it may be a lot of fun she seemed like a fun girl that loved doing what she did. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-200-1672/31264557.Could be someone tooting her own horn perhaps. One post?

The Load2
12-26-17, 04:07
Could be someone tooting her own horn perhaps. One post?Probably is tooting her own horn but she is a good provider.

Enigma2015
12-26-17, 16:20
IMO, this is an obvious set-up. No woman looking like that is going to be hanging out in Morristown for any length of time, especially when your in between two big cities like Knoxville and Johnson City, where you can make a shitload more cash in either one of those places. Just not buying it.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/508-202-1973/33464717

Jg3786
12-26-17, 16:47
IMO, this is an obvious set-up. No woman looking like that is going to be hanging out in Morristown for any length of time, especially when your in between two big cities like Knoxville and Johnson City, where you can make a shitload more cash in either one of those places. Just not buying it.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/508-202-1973/33464717She used to advertise as being in Maryville. She's been around awhile. Been a few reviews of her on here. Most said wasn't the lady in the pictures. Imagine that also a high entry fee.

Enigma2015
12-26-17, 23:13
Rene is hitting the bottle again, bless her heart. While she does have a point that I don't publicly post my reviews, I do share my reviews with people, who specifically message me and ask if I've seen a certain person or not. I do post publicly when I smell bullshit on someone. All this coming from someone offering BOGO visits for $70 and got thrown out a liquor store for showing her ass in line, LOL. Give it a rest Rene. Sober up and get back to cleaning toilets and changing out urinal cakes. Don't forget the plunger too. However, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing your family photo again before you flush it. At least, Granny Rose had enough sense to know her time was up and got out with some sense of personal dignity. Poor Kim. Bless your drunk heart. Smh, LOL.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-765-0471/33371087

Scuba444
12-27-17, 22:39
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/27-years-old-asian-girl-waiting-for-you/31559507

Has anyone tried her?

I asked for real photos and she said all 5+ photos in ad were her. Really?

I may TOFTT, will report back.

CMoneyNo5
12-28-17, 09:12
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/27-years-old-asian-girl-waiting-for-you/31559507

Has anyone tried her?

I may TOFTT, will report back.Facebook page is quite the opposite.

Jrogers318
12-28-17, 16:43
Met Jewel at her in-home location. Easy to find and in an older but clean neighborhood. She met me on the porch and asked if I was LEO affiliated. I said no and asked if she was. That lightened the mood and we entered the house. Heavy smoke smell and a cat, if that is bothersome. Okay session which delivered as promised. Best part of the deal was that Jewel is very easy to connect and communicate with. She is older looking than her ad pics, but not bad. Won't repeat again but would recommend for those into body rubs versus massage.

TacoMonster
12-28-17, 17:07
Facebook page is quite the opposite.Pics belong to another girl. You can search Google or tineye and see that they do not belong to the girl in the advertising!

Scuba444
12-28-17, 17:33

Has anyone tried her?

I may TOFTT, will report back.I have had an Asian atttaction since I was raised by my AMA in Taiwan 60 years ago.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/27-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/31559507

Fun loving attitude! Young, fit, cute and enthusiastic.

Massage with handjob $. 60/ hr. , Full service $$.

It's her first time in Knoxville so let's treat her right.

Safe clean West Hills hotel. I highly recommend!

KnoxBrown
12-28-17, 19:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ST0808
12-28-17, 23:27
I TOFT with Melanie for the 2nd time and thought about sharing the experience here. My first meeting with her was earlier this year. She mostly works on weekend and does not live in TN. She drives down here with friend or friends. The donations are $$ for an full H, $. 5 for hh and $ for quick visit. She is not GFE but one of the cleanest provider I have met here in Knoxville. Everything smells fresh and clean. Bare services are not an option but YMMV.

She is the girl in pictures and have some baby damage, not a spinner but overall pretty attractive and friendly. Started with CBJ, and covered full service. Massage is an option for an hour meeting but I opted for hh. she is a "clock watcher" so never opted for an hour with her. I would repeat only if none of my favorite is available.

http://www.bodyrubs.review/reviews-for-865-455-5298/

CMoneyNo5
12-29-17, 05:08
Pics belong to another girl. You can search Google or tineye and see that they do not belong to the girl in the advertising!I know it was fake. Facebook link is actually "Jake from State Farm".

Nickn3
12-29-17, 17:26
I Visited with Angela today, she is a sweet and caring gal. If you are interested she is very safe and got me to where I was going. The damage was $$ for an hour and I think she was worth it. YMMV.

Have fun my brothers.

Nick.

Nickn3
12-30-17, 13:36
Rene is hitting the bottle again, bless her heart. While she does have a point that I don't publicly post my reviews, I do share my reviews with people, who specifically message me and ask if I've seen a certain person or not. I do post publicly when I smell bullshit on someone. All this coming from someone offering BOGO visits for $70 and got thrown out a liquor store for showing her ass in line, LOL. Give it a rest Rene. Sober up and get back to cleaning toilets and changing out urinal cakes. Don't forget the plunger too. However, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing your family photo again before you flush it. At least, Granny Rose had enough sense to know her time was up and got out with some sense of personal dignity. Poor Kim. Bless your drunk heart. Smh, LOL.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-765-0471/33371087One of these days when I am feeling extremely self destructive I am going to set something up with Rene and when I slip it doggie I am going to yell ENIGMA and see if I can hold on for the whole 8 seconds.

Enigma2015
12-30-17, 13:56
One of these days when I am feeling extremely self destructive I am going to set something up with Rene and when I slip it doggie I am going to yell ENIGMA and see if I can hold on for thIe whole 8 seconds.LOL, that'd be epic! I'd pay damn good money to be a fly on the wall if that ever happened, LOL.

GimpedChef
12-30-17, 14:42
I remember seeing this ladies pic before but I don't remember if it were connected with a review. I do not have a name to go by and such. Does anybody have any info? Yes I read the FF. This one just escapes me. Thanks for any help.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/euro-massage/32491812

CrazyEddie
12-30-17, 16:31
I remember seeing this ladies pic before but I don't remember if it were connected with a review. I do not have a name to go by and such. Does anybody have any info? Yes I read the FF. This one just escapes me. Thanks for any help.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/euro-massage/32491812There was some discussion about her starting at post #2315, under Craigslist reports.

BobVac21
12-30-17, 16:33

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/euro-massage/32491812I seem to recall, someone wrote something about her in the last 2 - 3 weeks. She was maybe associated with Oak Ridge. Also, check massage section.

DownEarthGuy64
12-30-17, 21:11
Seems like the girls on knoxville backpage are fake or just plain shy! I have been trying to hook up with Sammie May and it has been a dead end. Right when it comes time to make the final plans, she disappears. I think she is cute, but it it frustrating. I would suggest moving on!

WheelerJim
12-30-17, 21:24
I seem to recall, someone wrote something about her in the last 2 - 3 weeks. She was maybe associated with Oak Ridge. Also, check massage section.I have seen her she is legit an GFE all the way very good friendly and like what she does highly recommended.

TacoMonster
12-30-17, 21:46
I seem to recall, someone wrote something about her in the last 2 - 3 weeks. She was maybe associated with Oak Ridge. Also, check massage section.West Knox, she is legit and a keeper.

DjHall007
12-31-17, 02:04
Is backpage dead I have been trying for a while now and either get a run around or girl send pics back that are absolutely no way in heck that it's the girl in ad.

What gives the erotic review seems weak.

Here's the question is there a better place to look for a provider now a days?

SeeksEasy
12-31-17, 14:16
Everything you want, and nothing you don't. An AMP, in another town, but with better English and no shower. Yes, yes, yes.

I have had an Asian atttaction since I was raised by my AMA in Taiwan 60 years ago.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/27-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/31559507

Fun loving attitude! Young, fit, cute and enthusiastic.

Massage with handjob $. 60/ hr. , Full service $$.

It's her first time in Knoxville so let's treat her right.

Safe clean West Hills hotel. I highly recommend!

DeltaRay
01-01-18, 17:42
After being stood up by Sammy a few weeks ago she contacted me and said she was sorry and would make it up to me and did she ever. She is a very good time and well worth the effort.

HungryMan1021
01-01-18, 20:18
Does anyone know about slip away on BP?She's been reviewed several times. A little cooky.

Terry Edison
01-03-18, 14:31
Dreamt about the asian on BP. Not the one in the pictures but they never are. Very nice. No rush. Good personality. A little chubby but only a little. Younger than most AMP. I recommend.

PrideBone
01-03-18, 14:34
Has something changed with BP in the last few weeks? All the ads in the w4 m section are only titled with phone numbers now. Is this because of some new rule or did I miss something? I see some reliable posters using that format, I. E. Candy etc. Not sure I like the change, but its also not my site to run.

SeeksEasy
01-03-18, 17:09
She's been reviewed several times. A little cooky.But lots of fun!

Enigma2015
01-04-18, 02:18
Somebody take the bottle away. Rene has really been hitting it hard tonight, LOL. Getting desperate I see. Bless her heart. So sad that's all a woman in her mid-50's has to do with her time. So sad yet entertaining to see the lengths she will attempt to go to, LOL.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-765-0471/33756492

Logan Black
01-04-18, 18:38
Tried to set something up with her yesterday. I text very early in the day and she responded like 6 hours later, saying she was sorry and asked if I still wanted to see her. When I responded yes and ask if she was ready, I never got a return. These girls have zero concept of professionalism.

TacoMonster
01-05-18, 08:32
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-738-7243/33007082

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-321-3949/33456877

PrideBone
01-05-18, 18:07
Anybody seen Tay on BP? I've seen her ad up for a day or two, here's the link.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-282-1100/29708622

And here's a picture as well for the inevitable deadness of the BP link. Feel free to pm or reply here. Thanks!

Buster51
01-05-18, 18:50

And here's a picture as well for the inevitable deadness of the BP link. Feel free to pm or reply here. Thanks!I've seen her a few time no drama when I seen her.

HitAndQuit63
01-05-18, 20:28

And here's a picture as well for the inevitable deadness of the BP link. Feel free to pm or reply here. Thanks!Saw her last year. Legit but nothing spectacular ok tits. Good BBBJ cfs. I've had worse service but definetly has better.

SuckMyVols
01-05-18, 20:33
Newbie here but a long time lurker. She's definitely worth spending time with. Sweet lady w good skills.

WhiteHouse
01-06-18, 15:43
Just came from a session with rene man was it worth the money i will return back to see her again.

Never looked at clock just made sy-ure i was taken care of.

LeggsLover
01-06-18, 23:54
(931) xxx-4667.

Enigma2015
01-07-18, 10:09
Just came from a session with rene man was it worth the money i will return back to see her again.

Never looked at clock just made sy-ure i was taken care of.3 posts and giving a positive review of the WORST provider on the scene. Possibly the only review posted in years. Yeah, not buying it. Nice try, Rene. Smh.

Chaos77
01-07-18, 14:44
Setup last Friday afternoon at a nice safe location. Wasn't the 27 year old with curves, but skinny with A cups and perky nipples. She had a scar on her stomach, but was cute and nice. Session was rushed and finished with HJ. The dream was $$ and I was expecting full service for an hour. After 30 min she says "you hurry, I'm busy today". And she was. Right after I walked out another gentleman was knocking on the door. YMMV, but I won't be repeating.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/23-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/33773287

Stay safe.

Chaos77.

LadyLuck5588
01-07-18, 17:44
I see this is a male dominated community but I am the female counterpart of a couple that enjoys the hobby probably more so than him. Semi new to the area and are having a hard time finding providers that spend time with couples. Any help will be appreciated.

LadyLuck5588
01-07-18, 17:54
New on here and needing to gain some respect. Found "Honey" on BP. We are a couple that enjoys the hobby. Gave my boyfriend a great CBJ and was pretty good DATY with me. FS with a cover and my boyfriend wasn't impressed. Very dry and cg was bad. Last four # 4879. APics were outdated but had a nice booty and juicy tits.

Ga Dogfan
01-07-18, 22:42
I see this is a male dominated community but I am the female counterpart of a couple that enjoys the hobby probably more so than him. Semi new to the area and are having a hard time finding providers that spend time with couples. Any help will be appreciated.Find a long time senior on the board, have a theeesome with him and your hubby with no monetary exchange just people having fun. Let him see your safe and real people and maybe he'll review you. Just post an ad on the other side with an email or number and start talking and working out details and that it's free consensual fun. That way he doesn't have to give his board name till he verifies you. Don't want possible uncle to know who they're talking to beforehand if not a legit deal. Sure way to build some credibility fast on here and get lots of help and feedback.

My two cents.

Dawg.

InFromBehind
01-08-18, 02:01
I see this is a male dominated community but I am the female counterpart of a couple that enjoys the hobby probably more so than him. Semi new to the area and are having a hard time finding providers that spend time with couples. Any help will be appreciated.I suggest seeing candy curves.

PrideBone
01-08-18, 10:59
Find a long time senior on the board, have a theeesome with him and your hubby with no monetary exchange just people having fun. Let him see your safe and real people and maybe he'll review you. Just post an ad on the other side with an email or number and start talking and working out details and that it's free consensual fun. That way he doesn't have to give his board name till he verifies you. Don't want possible uncle to know who they're talking to beforehand if not a legit deal. Sure way to build some credibility fast on here and get lots of help and feedback.

My two cents.

Dawg.I volunteer as tribute.

LadyLuck5588
01-08-18, 20:27
I volunteer as tribute.So noble of you.

Unfortunately my boyfriend would have no part of a 2 male threesome, LOL.

PrideBone
01-09-18, 13:00
So noble of you.

Unfortunately my boyfriend would have no part of a 2 male threesome, LOL.Haha. Thanks for your sense of humor. Good luck to you both!

LadyLuck5588
01-09-18, 20:32
Haha. Thanks for your sense of humor. Good luck to you both!No problem- I appreciate yours as well! I got a nasty message about being in here questioning why I would be here if I wasn't for a WM4 M. Can a ***** not love to DATY? LOL.

Commenter69
01-10-18, 10:37
Don't let the occasional message get to you. Of course you can enjoy DATY. And coming on here getting info is why everyone else is here. But I will say that if your boyfriend is not willing to share you with a man, why should you share him with a woman. It is possible for 2 straight guys to play with a woman without it being gay. Focusing on the woman. Giving her all she wants. Is he stingy or greedy?

No problem- I appreciate yours as well! I got a nasty message about being in here questioning why I would be here if I wasn't for a WM4 M. Can a ***** not love to DATY? LOL.

Mundane
01-10-18, 12:31
Don't let the occasional message get to you. Of course you can enjoy DATY. And coming on here getting info is why everyone else is here. But I will say that if your boyfriend is not willing to share you with a man, why should you share him with a woman. It is possible for 2 straight guys to play with a woman without it being gay. Focusing on the woman. Giving her all she wants. Is he stingy or greedy?He might not be greedy or stingy. It just has to be something they both want and won't affect their relationship. I have zero interest in watching my wife with a guy (call it greedy, stingy or insecurity if you want, but it's just not something I want to see). However, since she has had some intense moments of "Bi" interest, I have enjoyed being in the room and watching her giving and receiving DATY. It's super hot, and she enjoys it. Generally, I only focus on her (like you said, fair play and all) but in the heat of the moment she has initiated and encouraged my contact with the other woman. My wife got off on it. One variation was my wife riding my dick while the other woman rode my tongue. That way they could face each other and kiss and play. They both exploded big doing that! I had a great time as well, with my only regret being I didn't have it filmed so I could enjoy watching it later!

Every relationship is different. Some guys don't mind (or even get off on) watching their wives get banged by other guys. My wife may do that on the side (we kind of have a "don't ask-don't tell" when it comes to that), but I don't want to see it.

LadyLuck5588
01-10-18, 20:17
He might not be greedy or stingy. It just has to be something they both want and won't affect their relationship. I have zero interest in watching my wife with a guy (call it greedy, stingy or insecurity if you want, but it's just not something I want to see). However, since she has had some intense moments of "Bi" interest, I have enjoyed being in the room and watching her giving and receiving DATY. It's super hot, and she enjoys it. Generally, I only focus on her (like you said, fair play and all) but in the heat of the moment she has initiated and encouraged my contact with the other woman. My wife got off on it. One variation was my wife riding my dick while the other woman rode my tongue. That way they could face each other and kiss and play. They both exploded big doing that! I had a great time as well, with my only regret being I didn't have it filmed so I could enjoy watching it later!

Every relationship is different. Some guys don't mind (or even get off on) watching their wives get banged by other guys. My wife may do that on the side (we kind of have a "don't ask-don't tell" when it comes to that), but I don't want to see it.I consider myself very bi, and as much as I love to enjoy a woman I love seeing him ravage one. It truly turns me on. I have no long term romantic interest in women and at almost 30, I've finally made sense that my bi side is truly only sexual, but no desire for 2 sticks (at this time anyways, haha). Everybody's clock ticks in its own way, so of course to each their own. We previously lived in Nashville and never had problems finding someone down for both of us. The providers here seem to be the same ones posting, over and over though!

Well- as a newbie not only to this site but Knoxville I appreciate the ones who have messaged or replied to my posts on the thread. Happy hunting and stay safe my friends. Over and out.

MilfMan865
01-10-18, 21:39
We previously lived in Nashville and never had problems finding someone down for both of us. The providers here seem to be the same ones posting, over and over though!You're likely fishing in the wrong pond. You may want to give the site Seeking Arrangement (SA) a try since an arrangement is what you seek: a mutually beneficial arrangement with a myriad of bi or bi-curious females who embrace being dick dizzy in the company of an open-minded female (you) and her male companion (your sig other). SA gals are still hookers. ,. , technically. ,. , but the price point for time is more reasonable without the clock watching (face it, you're just renting them anyway and the end result is the same without the potentially ridiculous rates of the "ones posting, over and over"). For instance, overpaying for 87 octane gasoline doesn't make it premium gasoline regardless of where someone shops for gas.

Happy hunting,

Milfman.

Enigma2015
01-10-18, 23:36
Looks TGTBT. Looks way too good. Any thoughts? Bet what you see won't be what's waiting on the other side of the door.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-337-5551/33992077

JaiJef
01-10-18, 23:44
Looks TGTBT. Looks way too good. Any thoughts? Bet what you see won't be what's waiting on the other side of the door.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-337-5551/33992077https://www.instagram.com/missleidy.diaz/?hl=en

Thhorn
01-11-18, 12:19
I consider myself very bi, and as much as I love to enjoy a woman I love seeing him ravage one. It truly turns me on. I have no long term romantic interest in women and at almost 30, I've finally made sense that my bi side is truly only sexual, but no desire for 2 sticks (at this time anyways, haha). Everybody's clock ticks in its own way, so of course to each their own. We previously lived in Nashville and never had problems finding someone down for both of us. The providers here seem to be the same ones posting, over and over though!

Well- as a newbie not only to this site but Knoxville I appreciate the ones who have messaged or replied to my posts on the thread. Happy hunting and stay safe my friends. Over and out.There are several escort services in Knoxville. I have met a few women from a service, that said they meet couples.

The Load2
01-12-18, 09:00
I consider myself very bi, and as much as I love to enjoy a woman I love seeing him ravage one. It truly turns me on. I have no long term romantic interest in women and at almost 30, I've finally made sense that my bi side is truly only sexual, but no desire for 2 sticks (at this time anyways, haha). Everybody's clock ticks in its own way, so of course to each their own. We previously lived in Nashville and never had problems finding someone down for both of us. The providers here seem to be the same ones posting, over and over though!

Well- as a newbie not only to this site but Knoxville I appreciate the ones who have messaged or replied to my posts on the thread. Happy hunting and stay safe my friends. Over and out.Harley89 sounds like the right lady for you and your guy.

JG865
01-13-18, 10:20
Met her and her "friend" the other day. Sketchy apartment, random people hanging outside watching people come and go, made me wary. The couple are legit though. They will work separately but prefer to work together. Given the sketch situation I wasn't really that comfortable but might repeat with one or the other. Pics aren't really current but I thought both were attractive. Would just rather have one's undivided attention!

Hugo69
01-14-18, 20:01
Just curious if you use any swinger websites also? There's a pretty active swinger community in the Knoxville area that a couple like you should thrive in. Hotel parties off Merchants usually draw over a hundred couple / singles, a more intimate house party is held in Maryville almost every weekend and Swinglifestyles has alot of Bi ladies that would be exactly what your looking for.

JG865
01-14-18, 23:23
Met her and her "friend" the other day. Sketchy apartment, random people hanging outside watching people come and go, made me wary. The couple are legit though. They will work separately but prefer to work together. Given the sketch situation I wasn't really that comfortable but might repeat with one or the other. Pics aren't really current but I thought both were attractive. Would just rather have one's undivided attention!Followup to my previous visit. Had another visit with just Kyla. We kept getting interrupted by phone calls and people knocking on the door who were too impatient to wait until we were done. Someone was knocking on the door as I was ready to leave. She asked him to run some errand or other, but he knew what was up. When I walked out he was standing right outside the door. He didn't give me any trouble or anything, but still.

That was the last visit for me.

DjHall007
01-15-18, 13:40
I saw a Harley years ago off Chapman highway south Knox area little young brunette had a few scription problems is this the same Harley did she straighten up is she a safe hot dream meaning is she still petite is she good at her job and safe location??

DjHall007
01-15-18, 13:51
I know I'm probably thinking with wrong head but wow this one interme any info I tried searching and got nothing really??

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-992-7862/33992147

Krennic865
01-15-18, 17:48
I know I'm probably thinking with wrong head but wow this one interme any info I tried searching and got nothing really??

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-992-7862/33992147Young redhead? Ad is gone.

Wiggles
01-15-18, 18:14
I saw a Harley years ago off Chapman highway south Knox area little young brunette had a few scription problems is this the same Harley did she straighten up is she a safe hot dream meaning is she still petite is she good at her job and safe location??She is the same gorgeous spinner as before. But no demons and better than ever. Sweet as can be and just damn hot.

Krennic865
01-15-18, 18:45

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-992-7862/33992147I saw the same one I think. The link is dead now so I don't know. Was she a really cute young thing with bright red hair? If so I think she was TGTBT.

ANiceGuy
01-17-18, 13:19
I would avoid this one http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/864-419-7428/34224307.

Wants q. V. 120 hhr 180 hr 220. Hosting at Super 8 at Straw Plains. Has a skinny black bf that knocks incessantly on the door within 5 minutes of the date starting. Digits 864-xxx-7428.

StlGuitarGuy
01-17-18, 15:32
Hey fellow Knoxville mongers, I'm in Nashville, but will be headed your way. I've found this little diversion, but can't find anything about her. Anyone familiar, or will I need to TOFTT? Thanks, and let me know if you need an info when in Nashville.

http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/

Whatssevenup
01-17-18, 16:25
http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/She goes by Bethany, and used to advertise on USA and BP, now other ways. I have not met her, but she was reviewed under BP reviews around September, 2016. Search her name for that timeframe.

Stay safe.

HitAndQuit63
01-17-18, 16:52
Hey fellow Knoxville mongers, I'm in Nashville, but will be headed your way. I've found this little diversion, but can't find anything about her. Anyone familiar, or will I need to TOFTT? Thanks, and let me know if you need an info when in Nashville.

http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/Wants a lot for what she's working with 120 for hhr.
She’s On skipthegames all the time now.

MadDoggKTown
01-17-18, 17:00
I would avoid this one http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/864-419-7428/34224307.

Wants q. V. 120 hhr 180 hr 220. Hosting at Super 8 at Straw Plains. Has a skinny black bf that knocks incessantly on the door within 5 minutes of the date starting. Digits 864-xxx-7428.I was very interested until she quoted me her rates and I couldn't find any reviews. Hated it though, something about her I really liked.

DeltaRay
01-18-18, 06:15

http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/I saw her private residence good service but I didn't like the accommodation that is why I haven't been back.

BLevins01
01-18-18, 10:34

http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/I myself have seen her a lot. She lives in a trailer in North Knoxville. Has a couple dogs inside. And smokes. If you can get past that she does give a good service. I have seen her a lot in the past year. And she likes too burn weed also. S. Safe.

WhiteHouse
01-18-18, 14:08
Anybody know anything about a katie thats was on backpage.

How to get a hold of her.

Thanks.

HitAndQuit63
01-18-18, 14:54

http://865-607-1448.escortphonelist.com/Face pic she sent.

StlGuitarGuy
01-18-18, 16:54
I myself have seen her a lot. She lives in a trailer in North Knoxville. Has a couple dogs inside. And smokes. If you can get past that she does give a good service. I have seen her a lot in the past year. And she likes too burn weed also. S. Safe.Given the face pic, she looks like someone I could definitely have fun with. What's her menu? I was quoted $180 h, and that seems fair for good service. By the way, thanks to all of you for the responses! Greatly appreciated!!

BLevins01
01-18-18, 21:12
Given the face pic, she looks like someone I could definitely have fun with. What's her menu? I was quoted $180 h, and that seems fair for good service. By the way, thanks to all of you for the responses! Greatly appreciated!!No Greek but open to anything else. BBBJ, Daty, Mish, cg, reverse cg, and K9. I think she will negotiate price if you work her. Especially if the light and water bill is due.

BoostedR33
01-19-18, 11:00
Given the face pic, she looks like someone I could definitely have fun with. What's her menu? I was quoted $180 h, and that seems fair for good service. By the way, thanks to all of you for the responses! Greatly appreciated!!She has the best "lips" in the area! And not the ones on her face either! It's actually what most of us remember her for.

SamsungBlue
01-21-18, 23:49
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-353-9198/34467387

I travel quite a bit and I will be in the area for about 3 days, saw this ad and haven't been able to find much other than she was in Chattanooga for a time apparently. If not I'll try and toftt and let why'all know. Thanks in advance.

Sam.

RidgerMan
01-22-18, 23:08
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-353-9198/34467387

I travel quite a bit and I will be in the area for about 3 days, saw this ad and haven't been able to find much other than she was in Chattanooga for a time apparently. If not I'll try and toftt and let why'all know. Thanks in advance.

Sam.That's Tamazin Crossman, a model from the UK. The phone number comes up as a possible landline number in Oak Ridge.

Seems legit.

UtrLvr41
01-23-18, 14:08
Ok fellas help me out, who remembers this women? I remember seeing her on BP and if I'm not mistaken was not reviewed very well. Anybody remember the story on her?

SexScientist
01-23-18, 20:11
Saw this one on BP a couple of months back. Anyone see her then or now? http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/407-633-6296/28122948.

SamsungBlue
01-24-18, 00:13
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-481-2575/34550542

Safe mid-level hotel, pics are accurate, she is a cutie! Seniors may PM for more details.

This is my last night in town for a time, be safe all.

RyanRivera
01-24-18, 00:21
Ok fellas help me out, who remembers this women? I remember seeing her on BP and if I'm not mistaken was not reviewed very well. Anybody remember the story on her?I can tell you a lot about this wild woman. She is aggressive, and has an affinity for crack. Pleasant disposition, but will turn on a dime and be angry / aggressive. DM for details.

SexyCharly
01-24-18, 12:02
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-481-2575/34550542

Safe mid-level hotel, pics are accurate, she is a cutie! Seniors may PM for more details.

This is my last night in town for a time, be safe all.What was on the menu?

Bravass
01-24-18, 19:01
Saw this one on BP a couple of months back. Anyone see her then or now? http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/407-633-6296/28122948.Met up yesterday in not off cb, really cocky attitude and more rules than exceptions. Dropped my $. And got the hell out of there before anything bad happened.

AzMann69
01-24-18, 20:50
Anyone have any info on this one. I haven't seen any reports that I can remember.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-963-1807/32277522

AZ.

SexScientist
01-25-18, 00:37
Met up yesterday in not off cb, really cocky attitude and more rules than exceptions. Dropped my $. And got the hell out of there before anything bad happened.Wow. Have a really hard time believing that. Just saw her and she was one of the sweetest girls I have met. Tiny frame with nice big implants. She did want a CBJ but it was damn good. I didn't hear no once, but I don't ask for anything crazy either. Smooth skin, not an oz of fat, and big boobs. I didn't get any cockiness and she was even nice when I accidentally went to the hotel next door.

ItalianFTLong
01-25-18, 08:35
Does anyone remember her from 2016? I've been trying to reconnect with her recently but had minimal luck. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

NerdJohn
01-25-18, 13:02
Does anyone remember her from 2016? I've been trying to reconnect with her recently but had minimal luck. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.Last I heard from someone who knew of her in real life she got a boyfriend and got out of the game.

Buzz LightYear
01-25-18, 20:30
Does anyone remember her from 2016? I've been trying to reconnect with her recently but had minimal luck. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.She's been out of the game for awhile as far as I know. Last time I checked on her social media (which has been some time) she had settled down with an older guy. If you find anything out otherwise let me know, I enjoyed her when she was around until she stopped requiring rain coats.

VolBoater
01-26-18, 00:24
Phone ends in 3071.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-000-6969/33051132

Those pictures are not even close -.

I'm not saying she's not a nice lady, she is and a safe area. But not GFE and pictures are no way her.

Nickn3
01-26-18, 07:17
Phone ends in 3071.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-000-6969/33051132

Those pictures are not even close -.

I'm not saying she's not a nice lady, she is and a safe area. But not GFE and pictures are no way her.I think this number isa service using a new lady every few months or so. At least that the story I got from one of the provider I met through this add.

Bravass
01-26-18, 14:16
Beware of the newbies, this one is only 17. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-473-3526/34669997.

TrippinTB
01-26-18, 16:46
This ad contains a stolen pic. It was taken from the fling.com scam ads that post everyday on BP. The pic has been cropped, flipped, and recolored.

The pic has "So Sweet" and "615-xxx-3526". The social media link was for Mary_marie2.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-473-3526/34669997

BigJJ44
01-26-18, 19:42
Looks like local BP provider made the list for unrelated charges Last 4 didgets 9844.

TacoMonster
01-26-18, 20:24
What was on the menu?Very nice, CBJ, Cowgirl, nice big Hooters in my face. A real sweetie, $. 4 for the dream.

Hutter71
01-27-18, 08:48
Looks like local BP provider made the list for unrelated charges Last 4 digets 9844.Her brother / husband / pimp is also on the list. Both should be put under the jail. Horrible people.

JG865
01-27-18, 09:26
Beware of the newbies, this one is only 17. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-473-3526/34669997.If a lady told me on the phone that she was under 18, that would be to me like flashing a neon sign that said POLICE STING.

I have to think that young ladies doing this for real, if they've been in the business very long, know better than to say that before meeting someone because it will scare a lot of clients away. But cops love to entrap hobbyists anyway they can. It doesn't matter to a jury that a client knows a lady's claimed age is at best an approximation and often a gross exaggeration.

(neither condoning nor judging young ladies who do this. Have dear friends who got in the business early for defensible reasons, and also seen cases of exploitation by others.).

Bravass
01-27-18, 13:22
I'm not sure if that was a slip up or not on her part, I just thought I'd warn anyone that was curious like I was going forward.

If a lady told me on the phone that she was under 18, that would be to me like flashing a neon sign that said POLICE STING.

I have to think that young ladies doing this for real, if they've been in the business very long, know better than to say that before meeting someone because it will scare a lot of clients away. But cops love to entrap hobbyists anyway they can. It doesn't matter to a jury that a client knows a lady's claimed age is at best an approximation and often a gross exaggeration.

(neither condoning nor judging young ladies who do this. Have dear friends who got in the business early for defensible reasons, and also seen cases of exploitation by others.).

Jj Dillion 2
01-27-18, 23:25
She's been out of the game for awhile as far as I know. Last time I checked on her social media (which has been some time) she had settled down with an older guy. If you find anything out otherwise let me know, I enjoyed her when she was around until she stopped requiring rain coats.Yes she is out of the game for sure I talk to her every now and then.

Rrayr
01-28-18, 20:11
Yes she is out of the game for sure I talk to her every now and then.She has the best tits around.

BigJJ44
01-28-18, 20:46
She has the best tits around.They were nice were'nt they. Her & Chloe were fun for a while.

ItalianFTLong
01-29-18, 03:10
They were nice were'nt they. Her & Chloe were fun for a while.I miss them more. I wonder if she would consider a comeback?

Lemonader
01-29-18, 11:49
Anyone seen her lately? Noticed she had an ad up yesterday.

ItalianFTLong
01-29-18, 20:54
Anyone seen her lately? Noticed she had an ad up yesterday.Can you pm me her contact info? I missed the ad.

Buzz LightYear
01-30-18, 00:06
I miss them more. I wonder if she would consider a comeback?No doubt, she didn't seem like they type to stay out of the life for long.

Lemonader
01-30-18, 08:49
Can you pm me her contact info? I missed the ad.http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-227-8130/34320952

ItalianFTLong
01-30-18, 14:26
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-227-8130/34320952Oops. Wrong girl LOL. Had her mistaken for April's friend from 2016.

BuyMeAMercury
01-30-18, 17:42
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-227-8130/34320952Don't she got me not to long ago.

LadyLuck5588
01-30-18, 20:19
Of her? http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-249-5942/30972172..

Posted a few ads and we are kind of interested but having a hard time finding reviews.

Really, really, want to dream with this one- http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/804-852-3508/23726088.

I love her exotic look and I know my boyfriend would too!

We take TOFTT on the 2nd.

LadyLuck5588
01-30-18, 20:24
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-337-4879/34800712

My boyfriend and I dreamed of her a couple weeks ago. Noticed her ad was back up. Everything covered and while I love a thick girl and DATY was tasty- boyfriend said CBJ was great but cfs left much to be desired. $$ but that was for 2 of us. YMMV.

BadBudda
01-30-18, 21:05
She's alot of fun, enjoys a 3 some alot. One of my buddys favorite girls. She's looking I belive.

DeltaRay
01-30-18, 21:34
I had a nice visit with Miss Chris this weekend what I like about her is she is one you can count on and the clean rooms with a mirror so you can see what you are doing. I like to see me and her in a standing k9.

MilfMan865
01-31-18, 00:25
Really, really, want to dream with this one- http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/804-852-3508/23726088.

I love her exotic look and I know my boyfriend would too!

We take TOFTT on the 2nd.RTFF on the 2nd provider. Use the search feature in this Backpage Advertiser Reviews thread and enter the name (or just the first name) included in the ad, Tamara Thomas. You may also want to run the phone number included which will yield many of her other ads plus additional reviews on anoThER site. No way to TOFTT on a provider that has been heavily reviewed, even recently. A few contributing members on this forum have vouched for Tamara Thomas. As always YMMV but be sure to read what's already been provided.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

LadyLuck5588
01-31-18, 00:40
RTFF. Use the search feature in this Backpage Advertiser Reviews thread and enter the name (or just the first name) included in the ad, Tamara Thomas. You may also want to run the phone number included which will yield many of her other ads plus additional reviews on anoThER site. No way to TOFTT on a provider that has been heavily reviewed, even recently. At least one contributing and trusted member has vouched for Tamara Thomas. As always YMMV but read what's already been provided.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.Even as a female- I can think with the "wrong head". Thanks for bringing me back into reality!

The Load2
01-31-18, 02:08
TOFTT. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-909-7528/25975153. Pics are real, it took a couple of days because of her screening but was well worth the wait. She wanted a pic but I told her no most guys aren't willing to do that because it's too risky so I sent her a filtered pic on Snapchat and was able to get through. Nice attitude a little thick but I liked it, I know enough spinners so it was cool I had a great time. I will definitely repeat PM for questions or details. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-909-7528/25975153..

LadyLuck5588
01-31-18, 07:38
RTFF on the 2nd provider. Use the search feature in this Backpage Advertiser Reviews thread and enter the name (or just the first name) included in the ad, Tamara Thomas. You may also want to run the phone number included which will yield many of her other ads plus additional reviews on anoThER site. No way to TOFTT on a provider that has been heavily reviewed, even recently. A few contributing members on this forum have vouched for Tamara Thomas. As always YMMV but be sure to read what's already been provided.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.I feel like an idiot- thanks for the input!

The Load2
01-31-18, 21:35
TOFTT. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-909-7528/25975153. Pics are real, it took a couple of days because of her screening but was well worth the wait. She wanted a pic but I told her no most guys aren't willing to do that because it's too risky so I sent her a filtered pic on Snapchat and was able to get through. Nice attitude a little thick but I liked it, I know enough spinners so it was cool I had a great time. I will definitely repeat PM for questions or details. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-909-7528/25975153..Having trouble posting her pics. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/knoxville/865-909-7528/1/136974.

TheInfidel
02-01-18, 19:23
I tried to see her based off reviews on here. She has a screening process, and I gave her some info to look up plus a picture of my I'd. Then she comes back saying she can't see me. Thats frustrating because I give up my infoirmation for what reason? I think that is kinda low on her part, despite the rave reviews.

I had a nice visit with Miss Chris this weekend what I like about her is she is one you can count on and the clean rooms with a mirror so you can see what you are doing. I like to see me and her in a standing k9.

Ga Dogfan
02-01-18, 20:08
I tried to see her based off reviews on here. She has a screening process, and I gave her some info to look up plus a picture of my I'd. Then she comes back saying she can't see me. Thats frustrating because I give up my infoirmation for what reason? I think that is kinda low on her part, despite the rave reviews.

All ladies have a screening process! If you can't get in to see Chris you must have done something to alarm her. Best to give a reference of another lady in town. As a senior I'm sure you've seen other ladies. The I'd thing doesn't mean you're safe to these ladies. LEO has an I'd! Not to mention screening usually takes time. I've seen ladies in 40+ cities across 15 states and most of the best and safest required screening and time to do so. Chris isn't alone in that! Candy, Sabrina and others in town do the same. Be patient give a reference and good things usually come to those who wait. We can read reviews and know these ladies are legit and if they're sane, safe or if they're cash and dash or have demons. Can't expect them to not want the same sense of safety. Candy Curves asks for multiple refs, real name and number to see her. It's well worth it too and nice to know they are being safe in my book. If you don't like screening and their rules find one that doesn't. Just my two sense on it.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

TheInfidel
02-01-18, 20:19
First, I know this. Second, I never said I had a problem with it. Third, all I said was I thought it was kinda upsetting that I followed her screening, and then she was like maybe some other day.

All ladies have a screening process! If you can't get in to see Chris you must have done something to alarm her. Best to give a reference of another lady in town. As a senior I'm sure you've seen other ladies. The I'd thing doesn't mean you're safe to these ladies. LEO has an I'd! Not to mention screening usually takes time. I've seen ladies in 40+ cities across 15 states and most of the best and safest required screening and time to do so. Chris isn't alone in that! Candy, Sabrina and others in town do the same. Be patient give a reference and good things usually come to those who wait. We can read reviews and know these ladies are legit and if they're sane, safe or if they're cash and dash or have demons. Can't expect them to not want the same sense of safety. Candy Curves asks for multiple refs, real name and number to see her. It's well worth it too and nice to know they are being safe in my book. If you don't like screening and their rules find one that doesn't. Just my two sense on it.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

Skboy
02-01-18, 20:31
White knighting comes in all forms.

Senior member was just posting on what happen with this provider screening.

These are all big girls. They all read the forums and can defend them self and their screening process.

Just like they can post their own ads and say when they are available to play.

Rrayr
02-01-18, 23:13
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/561-222-8351/34864417

This one is back. Seen her recently. Cute but Very limited menu.

HitAndQuit63
02-02-18, 09:25
White knighting comes in all forms.

Senior member was just posting on what happen with this provider screening.

These are all big girls. They all read the forums and can defend them self and their screening process.

Just like they can post their own ads and say when they are available to play.That's some truth there brother.

Rrayr
02-02-18, 15:27
Dreamt of sexy Sammy today and she is just as hot as ever. Haven't seen her in a while so I thought I'd rekindle. Old fire was still burning with this talkative sunny girl. Her in call, greeting me in a pink and black negligee and thong panties. Caught up with long conversations. Always very silky soft skin and excellent hygiene. She is very cautious about new clients these days so it may be difficult for new gents to get an appointment. Started, kissing, BBBJ, DATY, Then she brought some oil out slathered my pole and stroked me a little more. I returned the favor. Smooth bald kitty. Cover goes on, rode me cowgirl slow like honey, then reverse cowgirl. Great looking bouncing ass. Then on to her FAVORITE final position the speed bump. Never disappoints.

The good: Gets into it and performs well with a wide menu. Always clean and fresh. Non smoker. Decent extended stay hotel.

Room for improvements: Location. Awkward getting in and out of hotel through side doors. Cameras in stair wells. Management bound to notice the traffic.

Drink and be gone.

Rrayr.

Sexhoundtn2
02-04-18, 10:43
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-227-8130/34320952That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.

Thhorn
02-04-18, 12:40
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.I never saw chloe. But these look like the same pics?

Lemonader
02-04-18, 12:41
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.It is according to her number and social media.

Jg3786
02-04-18, 14:10
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.I think it's her minus some weight.

Sexhoundtn2
02-04-18, 18:02
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.You guys are exactly right. I contacted her and she remembered me and sent me a couple of face pics. She is so thin she looks sickly. That ass was one of the best thing she had going for her but it is gone. I will be passing on this.

Sexhoundtn2
02-04-18, 18:10
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.You guys are exactly right. I contacted her and she remembered me and sent me a couple of face pics. She is so thin she looks sickly. That ass was one of the best thing she had going for her but it is gone. I will be passing on this.

ST0808
02-04-18, 20:08
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.I believe it is her unless someone stole her pictures. I have seen her multiple times. She has last some weight and pictures looks her's. I will try to TOFT this week if she replies texts.

TrippinTB
02-04-18, 20:25
That is definitely not the petite Chloe from the past. The one that was like 4 foot 9 inches with red hair.The Chloe in question absolutely is the same Chloe that was advertising on Backpage back in 2016/2017. I asked and she confirmed it.

BeenThere2X
02-05-18, 12:25
I'm new to this site.

I will be traveling to Chattanooga tomorrow and thinking about stopping by to see this lady. Has anyone paid a visit to her?

I appreciate your feedback!

Here is her ad on BP.

"I'm available Monday-Sunday 9 am-9 pm.

200 donation.

Intimate sessions, candle light and soft music.

• Location: Athens Tennessee 2 miles from I 75 ex, Chattanooga, Knoxville.

• Post I'd: 33657232 Knoxville."

Member #6164
02-05-18, 21:25
I had a dream with Melanie. When I called she answered promptly and said her rates are 150/30 and 200/60. I thought that was on the pricey said, but was bored so accepted her offer for an hour. She is usually only in Knoxville on the weekends and when I called she was doing outcall only. She had immediate availability, texted me when she was getting close to my place, and arrived on time. She said she used an Uber driver (although I've never seen an Uber driver sit in a parking lot for an hour).

Melanie was very friendly, talkative, and good looking. She started by giving me a massage, which basically consisted of rubbing some lotion on my back. She required a cover for absolutely everything (even a HJ). She offers full service, but did this strange thing where she held her hand by her vajayjay. Said something about avoiding germs. It was so awkward that I didn't even finish. She is also a clock watcher, and 5 minutes before the hour was over she hopped up, got dressed, and was out the door to get in the car with her waiting male "Uber" driver.

Melanie is friendly and attractive, but that is all she has going for her. Her insistence on the cover and hand thing was too much. For $200 there are better providers. I won't repeat.

Member #6164
02-05-18, 22:37
Anyone heard from or seen a former BP advertiser who goes by Strawberry? She used to see people at her apartment in the Heights. I saw her about 4 months ago. Always nice with an open menu. She also likes to party. I've been trying to dream about her again but can't get a hold of her and it looks like she's moved.

TacoMonster
02-06-18, 10:47
Anyone heard from or seen a former BP advertiser who goes by Strawberry? She used to see people at her apartment in the Heights. I saw her about 4 months ago. Always nice with an open menu. She also likes to party. I've been trying to dream about her again but can't get a hold of her and it looks like she's moved.She found a guy and moved to another city. Looks to be doing great in her new life saga, wish her well.

TripJ
02-07-18, 11:53
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-pictures-don-t-ask-send-pictures-incall-only/33773287

Saw this one yesterday. Pretty sure its the girl in the pics and if not then its a twin. Very sweet girl. Says she was 28 yrs old. Nice body and good service. A little pricey but for those that like asian it was worth it to me.

Wiggles
02-07-18, 15:07
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-pictures-don-t-ask-send-pictures-incall-only/33773287

Saw this one yesterday. Pretty sure its the girl in the pics and if not then its a twin. Very sweet girl. Says she was 28 yrs old. Nice body and good service. A little pricey but for those that like asian it was worth it to me.For that price I hope it was FS.

TacoMonster
02-07-18, 23:08

Saw this one yesterday. Pretty sure its the girl in the pics and if not then its a twin. Very sweet girl. Says she was 28 yrs old. Nice body and good service. A little pricey but for those that like asian it was worth it to me.The girl in the pic lives in China. She is Li Xiaolu, also known as Jacqueline Li, is a Chinese actress and singer.

Sexhoundtn2
02-08-18, 08:31
Hey guys a blast from the past is back and contacted me yesterday saying she needed some help and I'm not in Knoxville and won't be for a couple of days. She is fresh out of rehab. Some of you guys will know her, used to host in a hotel in South Knoxville. Big tits big ass give one of the sloppiest best BBBJ's ever had in Knoxville. She used to have a wide open menu but I'm not sure about now. Her name started with a C or an S depending on how you choose to spell it. I told her I would get her number out to a few trusted legit friends. If you are trusted or we've shared info before hit me up if you're interested.

VolBoater
02-08-18, 08:41
BP girl on the list today. Not sure how they choose who to go after.

SuckMyVols
02-08-18, 10:11
BP girl on the list today. Not sure how they choose who to go after.I hate that for her. She's really a sweet lady that likes to please.

TripJ
02-08-18, 11:55
Like I said in my review if not her then a twin. Girl I saw looked almost identical.

The girl in the pic lives in China. She is Li Xiaolu, also known as Jacqueline Li, is a Chinese actress and singer.

TravelingMan74
02-08-18, 12:47
Like I said in my review if not her then a twin. Girl I saw looked almost identical.On his recommendation (thanks for TOFTT, I didn't have the stones to visit before) I dreamed of this hottie. Goodness, was fantastic. Gorgeous, friendly, accommodating. As stated, pics were very accurate this time around. Glad to discuss via PM with seniors and trusted.

MilfMan865
02-08-18, 15:23
I hate that for her. She's really a sweet lady that likes to please.

BP girl on the list today. Not sure how they choose who to go after.I haven't visited with her (not quite the type that I pursue these days), but I've consistently had productive conversations with her.

In terms of who to target, it could be as simple as getting the low hanging fruit as they are looking for certain illegal substances: doubtful that she screened at all though. Keep in mind that once there, LEO can tack on additional offenses depending on any paraphernalia in the vicinity. Sad for sure.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Jg3786
02-08-18, 16:54
Hey guys a blast from the past is back and contacted me yesterday saying she needed some help and I'm not in Knoxville and won't be for a couple of days. She is fresh out of rehab. Some of you guys will know her, used to host in a hotel in South Knoxville. Big tits big ass give one of the sloppiest best BBBJ's ever had in Knoxville. She used to have a wide open menu but I'm not sure about now. Her name started with a C or an S depending on how you choose to spell it. I told her I would get her number out to a few trusted legit friends. If you are trusted or we've shared info before hit me up if you're interested.Very sweet girl. Great skills.

DeltaRay
02-08-18, 17:50
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/02/47_accused_sex_buyers_arrested.html It is going on nation wide.

Mr Yes
02-08-18, 17:50
Hey guys a blast from the past is back and contacted me yesterday saying she needed some help and I'm not in Knoxville and won't be for a couple of days. She is fresh out of rehab. Some of you guys will know her, used to host in a hotel in South Knoxville. Big tits big ass give one of the sloppiest best BBBJ's ever had in Knoxville. She used to have a wide open menu but I'm not sure about now. Her name started with a C or an S depending on how you choose to spell it. I told her I would get her number out to a few trusted legit friends. If you are trusted or we've shared info before hit me up if you're interested.Sounds like my type of lady.

Mr Yes
02-08-18, 17:54
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/865-337-4879/34800712

My boyfriend and I dreamed of her a couple weeks ago. Noticed her ad was back up. Everything covered and while I love a thick girl and DATY was tasty- boyfriend said CBJ was great but cfs left much to be desired. $$ but that was for 2 of us. YMMV.I wish there was more reviews on her.

BadBudda
02-08-18, 19:22
If the one you mentioned is back is the one I hope it is I'll leave work to hit that again!!

SuckMyVols
02-08-18, 19:37
I haven't visited with her (not quite the type that I pursue these days), but I've consistently had productive conversations with her.

In terms of who to target, it could be as simple as getting the low hanging fruit as they are looking for certain illegal substances: doubtful that she screened at all though. Keep in mind that once there, LEO can tack on additional offenses depending on any paraphernalia in the vicinity. Sad for sure.

Stay safe,

Milfman.I'm afraid when some providers over advertise they become targets. I don't follow all the sites but she is on backpage and skip the games everyday. Unfortunately the paraphernalia charge comes w the territory.

Rrayr
02-09-18, 01:43
Couldn't find any reviews on this provider. Went ahead and had a dream with this Redhead anyway because theres nothing like empty stranger sex.

On the pricy side. Fast to respond. Screened me first with age and occupation. I said I was a professional cuddler. Outcall, no driver.No DATY. No kissing. Covered BJ, cowgirl, k9 then mish. House so empty, need a centerpiece. Got into it. Great fit thin body. Girls get loose when they hear this song. No baby damage. B cups. Nice round ass.100 on the dash get me close to God. She wanted to see the $ first. Polite and professional. Might repeat if she comes down on price.

https://mobile.twitter.com/leilastorm11

We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars
Rrayr.

Jamito
02-09-18, 10:02
Sounds like my type of lady.Mr Yes, I'm always up for a old fashioned sloppy BJ. Who is this blast from the past? Thanks jm.

Jamito
02-09-18, 10:05
Hey guys a blast from the past is back and contacted me yesterday saying she needed some help and I'm not in Knoxville and won't be for a couple of days. She is fresh out of rehab. Some of you guys will know her, used to host in a hotel in South Knoxville. Big tits big ass give one of the sloppiest best BBBJ's ever had in Knoxville. She used to have a wide open menu but I'm not sure about now. Her name started with a C or an S depending on how you choose to spell it. I told her I would get her number out to a few trusted legit friends. If you are trusted or we've shared info before hit me up if you're interested.Hey Hound, I'm in for a good ol fashioned sloppy one. Who is this lady? Thanks jm.

TrippinTB
02-09-18, 17:22
Met with Chellla a few weeks ago. Same general experience as previous posters.

Communication was initially via e-mail. She has a distinctive writing style and you need to read things closely. Voice verified prior to meeting. On day of meeting, was sent to an easily found landmark and she guided me to her location via phone.

Entered foyer and removed shoes & electronics. Sat for tea and conversation. She is pleasant, but we didn't quite "click" . Moved to lounge portion of sectional couch for massage (shown in pics on BP ad) after disrobing.

Applied warm coconut oil for massage. I started on my stomach. Technique was ok, but didn't do much for me. Not relaxing or significantly sensual. Flipped and she continued light rub, but moved quickly to a HJ. Next to oral. Asked me if I wanted FS. Cover went on before I was completely hard. She climbed on top, but I was not really feeling it. She got off, lost the cover and finished me off with BJ.

Allowed me to shower afterward to remove any excess coconut oil.

Total time (from landmark to return to vehicle) was 55 minlutes. That includes short drive in, tea / convo, shower, dressing and undressing. Total damage was $. 4 but was told amount decreases with more visits.

Not likely to repeat. We didn't really click. She's a nice lady, but the experience was underwhelming for me.

BadBudda
02-09-18, 19:22
Sexhound posted about C or S and I immediately thought " Can this possibly be my long lost Redheaded Sexgoddess? I sent a quick pm and sure enough it was! Hadn't got to see her for over 2 years now with changing numbers, moving, ect. Damn it was nice to see this one again, everything just as good as last time I had the opportunity to see her last, still gives a Fantastic sloppy blow job and fucks like she's trying to cum herself to death!! Damn I have missed this girl, not much has changed but losing some weight in rehab and her Hair. Seems like she and Vera must use the same hairdresser. Hell, looks sexxy, and I'd bang this chick even if she was bald! She's just that good. Pm if trusted or we've shared info in past. She's looking this evening and I definatly want her to stick around.

Jamito
02-09-18, 20:25
Sexhound posted about C or S and I immediately thought " Can this possibly be my long lost Redheaded Sexgoddess? I sent a quick pm and sure enough it was! Hadn't got to see her for over 2 years now with changing numbers, moving, ect. Damn it was nice to see this one again, everything just as good as last time I had the opportunity to see her last, still gives a Fantastic sloppy blow job and fucks like she's trying to cum herself to death!! Damn I have missed this girl, not much has changed but losing some weight in rehab and her Hair. Seems like she and Vera must use the same hairdresser. Hell, looks sexxy, and I'd bang this chick even if she was bald! She's just that good. Pm if trusted or we've shared info in past. She's looking this evening and I definatly want her to stick around.Hey badbruder, seems like this redhead lady is a keeper! Would you share with me? I too am a lover of pink. Thanks jm.

Ga Dogfan
02-09-18, 20:33
Back in Knoxville to pick up some stuff and had a good time with Cierra today thanks to Sexhound. Hadn't seen before but wasn't bad.

Tomorrow seeing Miss Chris before I head out Sunday. She said her special for returning friends till Wednesday! She said she could use as much help as possible till then. Has a family member having surgery and she has to take care of for several days later next week and won't be available much after Wednesday if at all. If you've seen her you know it's an awesome time for $. 8.

Happy Hunting and thanks again Hound.

Dawg.

BadBudda
02-09-18, 23:03
May have to see if I can persuade Red to get in a pile with ECella and her girlfriend and have a one man Orgy. Damn that sounds pretty Great. Maybe we can turn this into a Gangbang, LOL.

Sexhoundtn2
02-09-18, 23:43
Back in Knoxville to pick up some stuff and had a good time with Cierra today thanks to Sexhound. Hadn't seen before but wasn't bad.

Tomorrow seeing Miss Chris before I head out Sunday. She said her special for returning friends till Wednesday! She said she could use as much help as possible till then. Has a family member having surgery and she has to take care of for several days later next week and won't be available much after Wednesday if at all. If you've seen her you know it's an awesome time for $. 8.

Happy Hunting and thanks again Hound.

Dawg.Dawg you're always on my share list. If you have a minute pm Me some details about the visit. Like I said I haven't saw her since she came back. But I'm thinking about pulling off my utr and giving her go again.

Sexhoundtn2
02-09-18, 23:45
Hey badbruder, seems like this redhead lady is a keeper! Would you share with me? I too am a lover of pink. Thanks jm.Hey Jam I sent you a pm With her number. Did you not get it?

Rrayr
02-10-18, 00:10
Met with Chellla a few weeks ago. Same general experience as previous posters.

Communication was initially via e-mail. She has a distinctive writing style and you need to read things closely. Voice verified prior to meeting. On day of meeting, was sent to an easily found landmark and she guided me to her location via phone.

Entered foyer and removed shoes & electronics. Sat for tea and conversation. She is pleasant, but we didn't quite "click" . Moved to lounge portion of sectional couch for massage (shown in pics on BP ad) after disrobing.

Applied warm coconut oil for massage. I started on my stomach. Technique was ok, but didn't do much for me. Not relaxing or significantly sensual. Flipped and she continued light rub, but moved quickly to a HJ. Next to oral. Asked me if I wanted FS. Cover went on before I was completely hard. She climbed on top, but I was not really feeling it. She got off, lost the cover and finished me off with BJ.

Allowed me to shower afterward to remove any excess coconut oil.

Total time (from landmark to return to vehicle) was 55 minlutes. That includes short drive in, tea / convo, shower, dressing and undressing. Total damage was $. 4 but was told amount decreases with more visits.

Not likely to repeat. We didn't really click. She's a nice lady, but the experience was underwhelming for me.Pretty accurate assessment. We clicked when I saw her last year. Older lady. YMMV.

LOL.

Rrayr.

Jamito
02-10-18, 09:52
Hey Jam I sent you a pm With her number. Did you not get it?Yes, I did. Thank you. Jm.

LadyLuck5588
02-10-18, 10:40
I wish there was more reviews on her.We were nervous for the same reason. Extremely careful in the words we used in texting with her and did voice verification. She moved here recently from TX and her plates matched that story. Single mom in and out of the game. Depending on what she quotes for a single, I would recommend. But agian- I LOVE a thick girl. Ass for daysssss!

BadBudda
02-10-18, 18:36
Got a text earler that she's only going to be her a couple more days then going back to Florida for few weeks. Says she'd make me a deal today but I'm covered up at work (yes some of us poor fuckers have to work weekends) . Might be a good chance to try her out or get re-aquinted. I may try if I get off decent tonight. Happy hunting.

TrippinTB
02-11-18, 02:09
Contacted the lady and got the following info:

Social media link: https://www.instagram.com/finechick247/.

Rules: NO BBBJ, BBFS, anal, kissing, or finger insertion.

Rates: QV-100, HHR-150, HR-200.

No desire to see her, so no performance info.

SuckMyVols
02-11-18, 08:48
Has anyone spent time w this lady? Very open menu. Seems TGTBT if your into bbw's. Something about those huge boobs I can't stop thinking about. She advertises on Skip the games.

Sexhoundtn2
02-11-18, 11:42
Hey guys a blast from the past is back and contacted me yesterday saying she needed some help and I'm not in Knoxville and won't be for a couple of days. She is fresh out of rehab. Some of you guys will know her, used to host in a hotel in South Knoxville. Big tits big ass give one of the sloppiest best BBBJ's ever had in Knoxville. She used to have a wide open menu but I'm not sure about now. Her name started with a C or an S depending on how you choose to spell it. I told her I would get her number out to a few trusted legit friends. If you are trusted or we've shared info before hit me up if you're interested.My redhead Mohawk wearing friend is looking to meet a few more friends. You have to be a trusted member for a verifiable senior.

Dewayne1966
02-11-18, 12:03
Has anyone spent time w this lady? Very open menu. Seems TGTBT if your into bbw's. Something about those huge boobs I can't stop thinking about. She advertises on Skip the games.That's the lady that I wrote about back in September of last year. The one that I found on Craigslist. At the time she wasn't working professionally. I think maybe she was just newly-divorced. All it cost me was the room and I got her something to eat. But yes he is definitely real and I'm pretty sure everything's on the menu.

BLevins01
02-11-18, 13:13
Has anyone spent time w this lady? Very open menu. Seems TGTBT if your into bbw's. Something about those huge boobs I can't stop thinking about. She advertises on Skip the games.Seen her last week. Big tits big ass and big belly. She's a big one. And has open menu. Said she loves to fuck. And could all day. And can soak the sheets. Lives downtown. On a dead end street. Parked in front of the house. Walked to the back. Noticed a car parked in back had a fire fighter tag. Not sure what that was about but nobody else was home. Had a clean house. And no issues.

SuckMyVols
02-11-18, 15:00
Has anyone spent time w this lady? Very open menu. Seems TGTBT if your into bbw's. Something about those huge boobs I can't stop thinking about. She advertises on Skip the games.Thanks for the responses. She did say she loves sex. All holes are open. And the donation is great. I'll report back soon.

HardChris
02-12-18, 06:50
Coming to Knoxville tomorrow and would like a recommendation of some safe and clean. Never met anyone here. I'm from the Johnson city area.

CrazyEddie
02-12-18, 12:16
Saw an Asian chick this morning from NY and all I can say is OMG. If we are on a familiar basis, PM me for details. I'm going to protect this one from LEO best I can. I'll check them tonight when I get home.

ST0808
02-12-18, 21:14
I had a dream with Melanie. When I called she answered promptly and said her rates are 150/30 and 200/60. I thought that was on the pricey said, but was bored so accepted her offer for an hour. She is usually only in Knoxville on the weekends and when I called she was doing outcall only. She had immediate availability, texted me when she was getting close to my place, and arrived on time. She said she used an Uber driver (although I've never seen an Uber driver sit in a parking lot for an hour).

Melanie was very friendly, talkative, and good looking. She started by giving me a massage, which basically consisted of rubbing some lotion on my back. She required a cover for absolutely everything (even a HJ). She offers full service, but did this strange thing where she held her hand by her vajayjay. Said something about avoiding germs. It was so awkward that I didn't even finish. She is also a clock watcher, and 5 minutes before the hour was over she hopped up, got dressed, and was out the door to get in the car with her waiting male "Uber" driver.

Melanie is friendly and attractive, but that is all she has going for her. Her insistence on the cover and hand thing was too much. For $200 there are better providers. I won't repeat.I couldn't find anyone else over the weekend so I texted Melanie and she replied right away. She is pretty, talkative and now friendly with me since I have seen her more than once. We started with CBJ, DATY (Yes DATY) and she absolutely had no smell of any kind, mish, CG, K9 and back to mish to finish it off. She is clock watcher and little high on price but have very good hygiene. The bad part is that she is a clock watcher but she doesn't leave early either. She stayed and talked with after we were finished.

I'm not sure if I would repeat again but if there is no one else available and the little one is desperate then I will text her again.

DjHall007
02-13-18, 00:03
Sounds nice boss is she on backpage the Asian?