PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59

HardBlok
08-18-17, 15:41
Met her today great lady she's real / great body / skills A PLUS rate $$ a must see.

HB.

Saw Nicole posted but ad seems to be gone or I just couldn't find. Emailed her to set up a visit. Missed out last time when she pulled her ad. Anyone see her this time?

UtrLvr41
08-18-17, 18:17
Holy crap fellas I have had some bad luck lately. I don't even know where to start with this one. OK so I made contact, everything was fine I go to the address that she gives me and it is a gas station. She offers to come meet me, then she goes stone cold silent. A few minutes goes by and I noticed a car pull up with a female driver that met a truck and he followed the lady out. Come to find out she had booked two people at the same time and told me she had no idea that she had done that!! Are you kidding me! The worse part is she asked if I was still around and that she just finished with someone else, wasn't even going to shower or anything. Well I was appalled and grossed out to say the least. So fellas I would avoid this one like the plague. And just FYI she sends a face pic and I am here to tell you that the women in the vehicle looked nothing like the pic she sends. Almost like a younger version of Frankenrose!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heya-sexy/27326358

Bravass
08-18-17, 19:41
Made it to the 24 hour list just over 24 hours from posting.

DminKing
08-18-17, 21:54
DminKing three posts and all about the same girl. Hmmm.Yeah SKBOY. I own a cell phone repair company that spans WNC, and looking to spread into Tennessee area. I first met honey in Charlotte 4 months ago. And loved the experience. I then met her in Hickory and had a call with her. That's where she first asked me to post a positive review about her (I had to create a free account and what have you) but she said she's been having bogus stuff come up (she first posted under the moniker "Justice") and wasn't sure why guys were throwing her under bus. I'm in Knoxville for the eclipse and business and when on BP I saw she was in the area and had to see her again. Looking at all you guys crazy posts about felonies and having problems with some girls attitudes. I would happily post some positive feedback for her again if we meet.

Skboy
08-19-17, 07:31
Yeah SKBOY. I own a cell phone repair company that spans WNC, and looking to spread into Tennessee area. I first met honey in Charlotte 4 months ago. And loved the experience. I then met her in Hickory and had a call with her. That's where she first asked me to post a positive review about her (I had to create a free account and what have you) but she said she's been having bogus stuff come up (she first posted under the moniker "Justice") and wasn't sure why guys were throwing her under bus. I'm in Knoxville for the eclipse and business and when on BP I saw she was in the area and had to see her again. Looking at all you guys crazy posts about felonies and having problems with some girls attitudes. I would happily post some positive feedback for her again if we meet.Don't get your panties in a wad just stating facts.

Make that four Honey posts.

If your meet again post a couple of non face nude body pics of her that speaker volumes about you and the provider.

Or not but with most of the heat coming from BP providers member have / need to careful. Every monger should know that.

Enjoy your stay in Ktown

UtrLvr41
08-19-17, 08:16
Don't get your panties in a wad just stating facts.

Make that four Honey posts.

If your meet again post a couple of non face nude body pics of her that speaker volumes about you and the provider.

Or not but with most of the heat coming from BP providers member have / need to careful. Every monger should know that.

Enjoy your stay in KtownSo just going to throw in my 2 cents. I attempted to contact this so called Honey and she, or whoever did not respond to my text, but immediately started calling my phone. Sorry but to me that is a no no, do not call my phone unless I say it's ok to call!! Of course I didn't answer and I send a text letting her know I did not appreciate her calling. Get an immediate response stating she had been trying to text me but it wasn't working so she was calling to explain, oh but suddenly her text start working apparently since I was receiving the current message!! It all was a little to fishy for my taste. So take that as you will. Stay safe my friends.

BigJim865
08-19-17, 15:26
So just going to throw in my 2 cents. I attempted to contact this so called Honey and she, or whoever did not respond to my text, but immediately started calling my phone. Sorry but to me that is a no no, do not call my phone unless I say it's ok to call!! Of course I didn't answer and I send a text letting her know I did not appreciate her calling. Get an immediate response stating she had been trying to text me but it wasn't working so she was calling to explain, oh but suddenly her text start working apparently since I was receiving the current message!! It all was a little to fishy for my taste. So take that as you will. Stay safe my friends.You and skyboy are both right it's all fishy!

Jim.

Duc51
08-19-17, 17:04
So just going to throw in my 2 cents. I attempted to contact this so called Honey and she, or whoever did not respond to my text, but immediately started calling my phone. Sorry but to me that is a no no, do not call my phone unless I say it's ok to call!! Of course I didn't answer and I send a text letting her know I did not appreciate her calling. Get an immediate response stating she had been trying to text me but it wasn't working so she was calling to explain, oh but suddenly her text start working apparently since I was receiving the current message!! It all was a little to fishy for my taste. So take that as you will. Stay safe my friends.I just saw her. She's legit. She's a beautiful girl. More so than in her pictures. You would never guess she's in this line of work from her appearance. I had a good time. Everything is safe and covered. She was very nice and respectful, but kind of reserved and did not get much into my session with her. Good text communications and she was ready pretty close to the time we set earlier today.

UtrLvr41
08-19-17, 21:13
Ok on person has 4 post and this person has 2. [Deleted by Admin]

Your math teachers must be so proud of you. You can count to two!

A2

CrazyEddie
08-19-17, 22:25
If "everything" is covered, she just lost 80% of the Knoxville crowd. And do I really need to point out yet another noob?

ChaosTn
08-19-17, 22:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Here's the thing, anonymous "ads" on a free site saying somebody has some kind of STD are always bullshit so don't help the assholes doing it by spreading that crap for them.

A2

ChaosTn
08-20-17, 00:02
I was trying to warn everyone about a provider. But, I got flagged.

If you see an ass pic. With a panther paw tat on it. Search the forums to get more info.

Duc51
08-20-17, 00:53
If "everything" is covered, she just lost 80% of the Knoxville crowd. And do I really need to point out yet another noob?Why do members feel the need to respond like arrogant dicks?

I provided helpful and factual information, in light of the concern expressed that she might be associated with LE. And also given that any ad on BP warrants scrutiny. I didn't say she was great. I said I had a good time, and provided information on some of her limitations to aid guys in making their own decision.

I won't post again. It might be a mistake to judge my knowledge and experience based on number of posts.

CMoneyNo5
08-20-17, 05:28
If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the girl that posted the ad in CL a few days ago with the positive status. Refer to post 8105 for details. Same girl?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-nikki/21850403Yes. It's also on Backpage under the name miss nikki.

Enigma2015
08-20-17, 17:54
Yes. It's also on Backpage under the name miss nikki.Was posting ads under the name Belladonna also. Obviously AVOID!

Sharky2
08-21-17, 00:04
Its listing more than three now, with details.Looks like the return racked up 8 or 9 and denied down the list. Looks like a permanent vacation for a few years.

Sharky.

MrHunterVols
08-21-17, 08:51
Has anyone seen this beautiful lady yet? Wanting some feedback before I go visit. Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-escape/25924788

CrazyEddie
08-21-17, 09:41
Why do members feel the need to respond like arrogant dicks?

I provided helpful and factual information, in light of the concern expressed that she might be associated with LE. And also given that any ad on BP warrants scrutiny. I didn't say she was great. I said I had a good time, and provided information on some of her limitations to aid guys in making their own decision.

I won't post again. It might be a mistake to judge my knowledge and experience based on number of posts.Friend, you wouldn't believe the number of times we've saw A2 ban a "new" member because it's a chick posting her own review. If you are indeed a newbie, congrats on posting a review and not just asking for help. That's a serious plus. Unfortunately, most of us have become jaded to reviews posted about a provider when it comes from someone with 1 or 2 other posts. For example, someone below had 4 posts, and they were all about Honey. The chances that it was either Honey or someone posting for her is VERY likely. When you popped up right after, it is logical for us to see a transition from one fake I. D. To another.

I still am in no way convinced you are legitimate, but if you passed the A2 test, maybe you are. I just felt the need to explain why you will see the response I gave. BTW, I stand firm on what I said. If she isn't doing BBBJ, she's going to be lonely in Knoxville.

UtrLvr41
08-21-17, 09:59
Has anyone seen this beautiful lady yet? Wanting some feedback before I go visit. Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-escape/25924788I made contact with her and it was all good, made my way to west Knox only to have her tell me she already had an appt and told me to wait an hour and a half then come. Needless to say I declined, then she got that GPS attitude which immediately destroyed any interest for me. But I know a lot look right past the attitude and that's cool, but for me it seems like a bad attitude go hand in hand with a skill set that isn't very attentive and rushed. Of course I could be wrong. Good luck to ya my friend!!

ANiceGuy
08-21-17, 10:10

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-escape/25924788I texted twice but all I got were crickets so far.

MilfMan865
08-21-17, 10:38
I texted twice but all I got were crickets so far.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-escape/25924788I met her in summer 2015 when she was on SA. She used to be a bartender at a Knoxville strip club years ago. I took her out as part of a meet-and-greet and quickly noticed that she looked quite a bit older than her pics (I believe she used the same pics as in her BP ad). She was a lot skinnier than her pics as well, likely 5'10" tall and barely over 100 pounds, bone thin fingers, ill-fitted teeth and she was overall emaciated. She admitted battling some demons with her significant other, maybe battling them that night that I met her, and the demons forced her to get a substantial number of her teeth replaced with false ones over time. She invited me back to her place (that she shared with her 20-something year old son), but I respectfully declined since she just didn't appeal to me. I haven't hung out with her since that one night, over 2 years ago, absolutely nothing happened per my choice, and I have no motivation to hang out with her now. Based on her BP ad, she quoted 120 per hour for a massage. Maybe she's in a better place now - I dunno, as always YMMV.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

ANiceGuy
08-21-17, 16:50
I met her in summer 2015 when she was on SA. She used to be a bartender at a Knoxville strip club years ago. I took her out as part of a meet-and-greet and quickly noticed that she looked quite a bit older than her pics (I believe she used the same pics as in her BP ad). She was a lot skinnier than her pics as well, likely 5'10" tall and barely over 100 pounds, bone thin fingers, ill-fitted teeth and she was overall emaciated. She admitted battling some demons with her significant other, maybe battling them that night that I met her, and the demons forced her to get a substantial number of her teeth replaced with false ones over time. She invited me back to her place (that she shared with her 20-something year old son), but I respectfully declined since she just didn't appeal to me. I haven't hung out with her since that one night, over 2 years ago, absolutely nothing happened per my choice, and I have no motivation to hang out with her now. Based on her BP ad, she quoted 120 per hour for a massage. Maybe she's in a better place now - I dunno, as always YMMV.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.Thanks Milfman for helping me dodge another questionable and probably unpleasant experience! I won't be texting her anymore. Still never heard anything back from her after 3 texts, so nothing lost, nothing gained except some valuable knowledge from the forum.

Duc51
08-21-17, 18:35
Friend, you wouldn't believe the number of times we've saw A2 ban a "new" member because it's a chick posting her own review. If you are indeed a newbie, congrats on posting a review and not just asking for help. That's a serious plus. Unfortunately, most of us have become jaded to reviews posted about a provider when it comes from someone with 1 or 2 other posts. For example, someone below had 4 posts, and they were all about Honey. The chances that it was either Honey or someone posting for her is VERY likely. When you popped up right after, it is logical for us to see a transition from one fake I. D. To another.

I still am in no way convinced you are legitimate, but if you passed the A2 test, maybe you are. I just felt the need to explain why you will see the response I gave. BTW, I stand firm on what I said. If she isn't doing BBBJ, she's going to be lonely in Knoxville.Your intuition was spot on about the first guy. He knows her and her sister. They were traveling together. I picked up on that by asking her a few open ended questions and listening.

Not so good intuition about me. I've been a member for a long time, I just don't post. I've seen some of the popular girls discussed on this site like Sarah, and also Jordyn a longer time back. But I'm an infrequent hobbyist. This site has been helpful to me. Guess I was trying to give back.

When I first got there, she asked me if I was OK with using a cover, and I said "yes". In hindsight, that may have been the wrong response. Oh well, live and learn. I agree with what you said about that.

Sexhoundtn2
08-21-17, 18:38
Hey do any of you guys have the phone number for Rain the girl in South Knoxville? I had a couple of numbers for her and the only one I can find is not working.

Geewiz
08-21-17, 19:05
This girl will rip you off. She got me once with a cash and dash. Some boy knocked on door and she bolted. Beware.

Content: media / external / file /5032.

Sharky2
08-21-17, 20:00
Thanks Milfman for helping me dodge another questionable and probably unpleasant experience! I won't be texting her anymore. Still never heard anything back from her after 3 texts, so nothing lost, nothing gained except some valuable knowledge from the forum.I actually saw her when she first started posting on BP a couple of months back, her rates were reasonable. 8 for an hr and anything goes. Or it was. Description was on target. Rail thin. Nice enough but then she had a falling out in her life when her 20 something year old son died in her apt a month or so ago. She didn't find him until a couple of days after he passed from what she told me first hand. Hit her hard as it would anyone she she disappeared for a while. She's in the same apartment in West Knoxville now but she said she plans on moving out of that one due to bad memories, not sure what's going on beyond that but that's my two cents anyway.

Sharky.

Jg3786
08-21-17, 22:15
I was trying to warn everyone about a provider. But, I got flagged.

If you see an ass pic. With a panther paw tat on it. Search the forums to get more info.She's in the big house now.

Terry Edison
08-21-17, 22:21
Has anyone dreamed about this girl?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-and-perky-college-student-out-for-the-summer-for-a-sponsor/22072058

Logan Black
08-22-17, 05:07
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-asian-need-a-release-passionate-playmate-beautiful-busty-asian-exotic/27362353

Terrible attitude and service! One position, rude, rushed, would not repeat. I reviewed her in Clarksville. She was using the name Cici. There's another recent negative review for her in Nashville.

HitAndQuit63
08-22-17, 09:33
Hey do any of you guys have the phone number for Rain the girl in South Knoxville? I had a couple of numbers for her and the only one I can find is not working.Last I heard from her she was leaving town.

First Dude1968
08-22-17, 13:50
I saw this lady on her first time to town. I found her on 411 before I saw the ad. So screening was easy. It is definitely her in the pics. She is not a spinner but a very tan, nice skin, full figured MILF. Highly recommend.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-knoxville-for-the-1st-time-aug-22nd/27266168

Dubliner03
08-22-17, 22:35
I saw this lady on her first time to town. I found her on 411 before I saw the ad. So screening was easy. It is definitely her in the pics. She is not a spinner but a very tan, nice skin, full figured MILF. Highly recommend.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-knoxville-for-the-1st-time-aug-22nd/27266168It's her in pics and she's wonderful!

Dubliner03
08-22-17, 22:41

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-knoxville-for-the-1st-time-aug-22nd/27266168This is an awesome experience!!

BuckeyeBoy92
08-22-17, 23:21
Hey guys, I've been craving something a bit more. Exotic for lack of better term. And annalee is just my type, short, petite, great ass. Anyways, I never tried her because of all the negative reviews. Tonight though I said the hell with it all the other providers either suck at what they do, have GPS or were flakes / never answer. I'm here to tell why'all I would give her a second look. She was very sweet and personable. Didn't even look at a clock or time me upon entering the door. Great BBBJ, slipped the raincoat on to mish and finished k9.

That's not even the best part. The best and most embarrassing part was I had trouble staying hard and went well over my time with her, mostly because of how nervous I was. I thought someone was going to bust in with a gun / knife or something crazy because of the negative reviews. She accomadated me and was very patient and didn't rush or get frustrated / irritated with me.

She did admit to some wrongs she had done as a result of her demons but she's doing much better from what I could tell.

All in all $. 5 including tip for 45 min. Her and blakley will be my favorites now.

-Buck.

Theresa
08-23-17, 06:35

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-knoxville-for-the-1st-time-aug-22nd/27266168Thank you First Dude1968!! It was truly nice meeting you!! I am going to add my website and P411 info to your post. When I leave Knoxville I will take down my backpage ad.

http://temptresstheresa.com

https://www.preferred411.com/P233810

UtrLvr41
08-23-17, 12:32
OK fellas so I made contact with this girl from Sevierville. She had an ad stating she was looking for a nice guy, however the ad is gone today. I chose to pass but if any of you are braver enough to TOFTT then PM me for her digits. Although know the reason I passed was because once I made contact with her she was very short and vague, then went silent for a few and I let her know that if I couldn't keep her attention long enough to work out the details that I would just call it a night and go to bed. Well she responded and started going off like a crazy person, telling me that me and my buddy could F off I could got effen hell and on and on. I politely asked what she was talking about and she just kept cussing me and going off so I quickly made my exit from the conversation and blocked her number. But like I said some of you out there may like the crazy. Remember the hotness vs crazy scale. Well if that's true then she may be dynamite in a dream. I however am not all about that crazy. If anybody does take the plunge please let us all know. I would be curious about her skill set. Be safe and happy hunting my friends.

DJohn0202
08-23-17, 14:07
I am a long long time lurker of this site and I am one of the guys that reads reviews and makes moves based off those reviews so normally if I were to post anything it would typically just be a repeat of the ones I read if that makes sense. Anyways seniors I appreciate you all because I have really gotten into these dreams. I am posting today to ask your personal opinions on if I messed up or not. Went to meet up with this one yesterday and could not find anything anywhere about her online but based off her pictures I really wanted to say hi. When I pulled into the area an LEO car was pulling out and there was a couple blacked out vans in the back. At this point I am just thinking nerves were getting to me because I didn't know anything about her and I haven't pulled the trigger that many times in general. I get into the room and we give each other this really awkward hug but she is this absolutely sexy as can be redhead with an amazing rack. After the hug I expected at least a quick LEO check but the first thing she says is "That's all you get without $. " My response was instantly standoffish because she would not touch me to check or let me do same. I really wanted to stay and if someone can vouch I'd go back ASAP. There were way too many signs. She said the reasons I couldn't check is because guys have grope and ran before but I feel like safety would be more important than that. She kept trying to get me in and talk but I was too freaked out at that point and I left. It was one of those places also with connected doors which I have heard is a bad sign when it comes to LEO. Would love to hear what you all think or if anyone has actually seen her before.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smokin-hott-let-me-rock-ur-world/27664678

Member #5518
08-23-17, 14:51
Ok gents, newbie here fist time posting so take it as such. I just left Blakley, damn what a spinner. 5 ft nothing 100 lb nothing with a tight ass and kittie. BBBJ RCG CG K9 DATY, up for most anything. I scheduled an hour $. 6 gave her a tip. Because she had to work for the second pop BBBJCIM. Setup was easy, location in west Knox in an apartment. She has two other girls living with her Kelsey and her true GF. Both were there but acted like that was normal. Kinda odd till I said the hell with figured they seen it before. All that to say I will repeat. Also you can include one of her roommates if you want they all play.

http://tennessee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-bombshell/21512288

RazorXX
08-23-17, 18:52
I am a long long time lurker of this site and I am one of the guys that reads reviews and makes moves based off those reviews so normally if I were to post anything it would typically just be a repeat of the ones I read if that makes sense. Anyways seniors I appreciate you all because I have really gotten into these dreams. I am posting today to ask your personal opinions on if I messed up or not. Went to meet up with this one yesterday and could not find anything anywhere about her online but based off her pictures I really wanted to say hi. When I pulled into the area an LEO car was pulling out and there was a couple blacked out vans in the back. At this point I am just thinking nerves were getting to me because I didn't know anything about her and I haven't pulled the trigger that many times in general. I get into the room and we give each other this really awkward hug but she is this absolutely sexy as can be redhead with an amazing rack. After the hug I expected at least a quick LEO check but the first thing she says is "That's all you get without $. " My response was instantly standoffish because she would not touch me to check or let me do same. I really wanted to stay and if someone can vouch I'd go back ASAP. There were way too many signs. She said the reasons I couldn't check is because guys have grope and ran before but I feel like safety would be more important than that. She kept trying to get me in and talk but I was too freaked out at that point and I left. It was one of those places also with connected doors which I have heard is a bad sign when it comes to LEO. Would love to hear what you all think or if anyone has actually seen her before.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smokin-hott-let-me-rock-ur-world/27664678The link isn't working for me, but just based on what you said, my vote is that you made a good decision. You managed to think with the big head (which some of us don't always do) and you opted for a rational exit strategy. Always better safe than sorry.

TravelingMan74
08-23-17, 21:46

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smokin-hott-let-me-rock-ur-world/27664678I would have bolted. Everything about that sounded stingy.

Winston1984
08-23-17, 23:22
I've never even heard of guys groping and running. (Unless maybe it turns out to be a tranny and that isn't what you wanted) Better to smell bacon that isn't there than to miss bacon that is there. Even if there wasn't bacon, something was going on. There are plenty of other reviewed chicks to make you more comfortable in your dreams.

Wiggles
08-24-17, 16:21
Ok gents, newbie here fist time posting so take it as such. I just left Blakley, damn what a spinner. 5 ft nothing 100 lb nothing with a tight ass and kittie. BBBJ RCG CG K9 DATY, up for most anything. I scheduled an hour $. 6 gave her a tip. Because she had to work for the second pop BBBJCIM. Setup was easy, location in west Knox in an apartment. She has two other girls living with her Kelsey and her true GF. Both were there but acted like that was normal. Kinda odd till I said the hell with figured they seen it before. All that to say I will repeat. Also you can include one of her roommates if you want they all play.

http://tennessee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-bombshell/21512288You know I have never tried her out. Primarily because the facepic in her adds look like a 35-40 yr old. Does she look like the face pic or better? She has nothing but great reviews but that has always kept me back.

Lemonader
08-24-17, 16:54
You know I have never tried her out. Primarily because the facepic in her adds look like a 35-40 yr old. Does she look like the face pic or better? She has nothing but great reviews but that has always kept me back.That picture does not do her Justice she looks much younger in person.

Elewis74
08-24-17, 17:45
You know I have never tried her out. Primarily because the facepic in her adds look like a 35-40 yr old. Does she look like the face pic or better? She has nothing but great reviews but that has always kept me back.She does have some less than stellar reviews. Mine isn't the only one. It wasn't horrible, but it was a let down for me after all the glowing reviews. Her pics are accurate. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.

ChaosTn
08-24-17, 18:52
OK fellas so I made contact with this girl from Sevierville. She had an ad stating she was looking for a nice guy, however the ad is gone today. I chose to pass but if any of you are braver enough to TOFTT then PM me for her digits. Although know the reason I passed was because once I made contact with her she was very short and vague, then went silent for a few and I let her know that if I couldn't keep her attention long enough to work out the details that I would just call it a night and go to bed. Well she responded and started going off like a crazy person, telling me that me and my buddy could F off I could got effen hell and on and on. I politely asked what she was talking about and she just kept cussing me and going off so I quickly made my exit from the conversation and blocked her number. But like I said some of you out there may like the crazy. Remember the hotness vs crazy scale. Well if that's true then she may be dynamite in a dream. I however am not all about that crazy. If anybody does take the plunge please let us all know. I would be curious about her skill set. Be safe and happy hunting my friends.You made the right decision to cut her off and block her number. Not only is her spontaneous. Crazy talk. A red flag. But, if you look at the pic you posted. Anyone with that many dead animals on the wall, has to have a cache of loaded weapons in the house.

MutualRespect
08-24-17, 19:17
She does have some less than stellar reviews. Mine isn't the only one. It wasn't horrible, but it was a let down for me after all the glowing reviews. Her pics are accurate. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.I've seen her twice. Once was ridiculously amazing and the 2nd time I got her on a bad day I guess. I plan to try her again sometime though.

She is very attractive and late 20's is accurate for her age, I think.

WheelerJim
08-24-17, 19:20
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-h%D1%BBur-gla-f%D1%96gu-%CE%B5-l%D1%BB%D1%BBk-b%D1%BBd-%D1%96ll-fla%D1%A1l%CE%B5-b%CE%B5aut/22364228 stay away.

Buzz LightYear
08-24-17, 19:48
She does have some less than stellar reviews. Mine isn't the only one. It wasn't horrible, but it was a let down for me after all the glowing reviews. Her pics are accurate. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.Same here, far from the worst dream I've ever had but didn't come close to living up to the hype. You can read my review for details. I don't discount others' experiences, but I stand wholly behind my review.

Member #5518
08-25-17, 05:15
You know I have never tried her out. Primarily because the facepic in her adds look like a 35-40 yr old. Does she look like the face pic or better? She has nothing but great reviews but that has always kept me back.Like others have said the pics put a couple of years on her. She looks a lot younger in person. I'm sure anyone can have a bad day these girls see a lot. I only know I treat her and her friends well ($ and respect) and she treats me well. She delivers on her promises that's all I can ask, and the big thing no drama!

Sawat9
08-25-17, 10:56
Like others have said the pics put a couple of years on her. She looks a lot younger in person. I'm sure anyone can have a bad day these girls see a lot. I only know I treat her and her friends well ($ and respect) and she treats me well. She delivers on her promises that's all I can ask, and the big thing no drama!Met Blakely for the first time Wed. Setup quick and fairly easy. Secure location, I think the other two split seconds before I arrived. She is a cute little spinner and was hiding behind the door in a very skimpy little G-string and bra, and stockings. She is relaxed, friendly and doesn't mind if you examine all the goods closely. Clean, and loves to be molested. She gives great long, slow, head, that transitioned into CG, into RCG (with a view of a sexy, hard working, shapely little ass that will bring a tear to your eye). When I had rested for a few minutes, she started sucking my cock and licking my balls. She's very much expert at putting a condom on with her mouth. Always like that little touch.

This time start with RCG. If you like a sexy ass, I am telling you this feels and looks like heaven on the end of your dick. Then she literally "Spun" back around to CG. You know what I mean. It took me a little while the second time this little girl ground away porn film nympho!

In closing, I am even now plotting a return visit, where I plan to molest her in new and disgusting ways.

ChampagneDaddy
08-25-17, 11:08
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/knoxville-escorts/865-200-1672/?pid=27747023 has anyone tried this juicy half black girl I'm going to pull the trigger today just want to know if she's clean, sketchy idk anything anyone knows let me know.

Lemonader
08-25-17, 11:17
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-h%D1%BBur-gla-f%D1%96gu-%CE%B5-l%D1%BB%D1%BBk-b%D1%BBd-%D1%96ll-fla%D1%A1l%CE%B5-b%CE%B5aut/22364228 stay away.Care to elaborate?

HitAndQuit63
08-25-17, 11:57
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/knoxville-escorts/865-200-1672/?pid=27747023 has anyone tried this juicy half black girl I'm going to pull the trigger today just want to know if she's clean, sketchy idk anything anyone knows let me know.I saw a review few weeks back think it positive. I remember the pics.

ECU919
08-26-17, 02:33
Curious if anybody has sampled the goods? I made contact and she sent me this pic. Looks OK but no reviews. Anybody know anything about her?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/show-u-a-good-time/23679683Link is dead, anyone know if she is still active?

MetalMan12
08-26-17, 08:51
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/knoxville-escorts/865-200-1672/?pid=27747023 has anyone tried this juicy half black girl I'm going to pull the trigger today just want to know if she's clean, sketchy idk anything anyone knows let me know.She's been mentioned in her positively. I posted about her recently. I liked her. The only negative for me was slight smoke smell.

Sexhoundtn2
08-26-17, 16:49
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/knoxville-escorts/865-200-1672/?pid=27747023 has anyone tried this juicy half black girl I'm going to pull the trigger today just want to know if she's clean, sketchy idk anything anyone knows let me know.I have not tried her myself but she did have positive reviews straight from a well-known senior member. The only downfall is her location which is East Knoxville. I think he just went by and picked her up.

ChampagneDaddy
08-26-17, 18:36
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/in-town-on-vacay-dont-know-anybody/27210978 I believe she goes by the name on honey, I called her yesterday to set up a date a nice dream she looks and sounds lovely the set up was easy but when I got there which it was a holiday inn off cedar bluff didn't answer my phone for about 15 minutes and than she told me she had left to Walt mart because she ran out of condoms which is weird because there was a gas station next to the hotel there was also a all white Dodge Charger newer model eating in the parking lot with 2 guys and the was also a black out for van no I ain't no newbie I have gain some set of skills in this business and I know danger when I see it like Spider-Man uncle said with great power come great responsibility I fucking dipped too sketchy don't go see her she's got to be working for LEO.

Besides that I went had a hell of a dream with blakely she did stuff no other provider is ever done she played and licked down south which no homo felt amazing we both came at the same time holly shit LOL blakely is the shit.

ChampagneDaddy
08-26-17, 18:43
After all that crazyness ole champagnedaddy is hanging up the boots and retiring this addiction can be dangerous for my health and life good luck to all you fellow monguers stay safe boys.

Sir Geoffrey
08-26-17, 20:12
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/in-town-on-vacay-dont-know-anybody/27210978 I believe she goes by the name on honey, I called her yesterday to set up a date a nice dream she looks and sounds lovely the set up was easy but when I got there which it was a holiday inn off cedar bluff didn't answer my phone for about 15 minutes and than she told me she had left to Walt mart because she ran out of condoms which is weird because there was a gas station next to the hotel there was also a all white Dodge Charger newer model eating in the parking lot with 2 guys and the was also a black out for van no I ain't no newbie I have gain some set of skills in this business and I know danger when I see it like Spider-Man uncle said with great power come great responsibility I fucking dipped too sketchy don't go see her she's got to be working for LEO.

Besides that I went had a hell of a dream with blakely she did stuff no other provider is ever done she played and licked down south which no homo felt amazing we both came at the same time holly shit LOL blakely is the shit.Thanks for the heads up. I was about to try her, but I'm glad I read your review first!

Skboy
08-26-17, 20:41
After all that crazyness ole champagnedaddy is hanging up the boots and retiring this addiction can be dangerous for my health and life good luck to all you fellow monguers stay safe boys.But it was all discuss last week on Honey.

There were two members Duc51 & Dminking both with four posts.

All were about Honey and on how she was legit and how great she was blah blah.

Quite a few members called BS on it including myself.

So your post today on Honey speaker volumes to me.

As the old saying goes RTFF.

Professor69
08-27-17, 08:09
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-milf-n-north-knoxville/27880288

She had a CL ad earlier evening last night and I contacted her and she responded but would not answer the question concerning rates so I did not meet.

SpurMonster1
08-27-17, 10:20

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-escape/25924788Her name is Jamie and I saw her yesterday. She is very nice and not a clock watcher. BP pics are nicer than live but the pics are real. She has a nicer incall apartment. She gave a nice massage before the action started. I haven't decided whether or not I will repeat. 70 roses.

RollOneUp
08-27-17, 10:37

Besides that I went had a hell of a dream with blakely she did stuff no other provider is ever done she played and licked down south which no homo felt amazing we both came at the same time holly shit LOL blakely is the shit.Yep. I thought about calling her but those long legs looked TGTBT so I passed. Glad I did. Thanks!!

TrippinTB
08-27-17, 10:58
Her name is Jamie and I saw her yesterday. She is very nice and not a clock watcher. BP pics are nicer than live but the pics are real. She has a nicer incall apartment. She gave a nice massage before the action started. I haven't decided whether or not I will repeat. 70 roses.I contacted her about her rates and she stated $85 for hhr. I thought it seemed odd and checked previous texts with her. Several weeks before she had multiple time options. Including $65 for hhr. I reminded her of the rate change. She said she didn't worry about the past, only the present. She said its $85 - take it or leave it. I declined and wished her luck.

Phone number links to her social media page. You can see more representative photos there. Face looks 50+. I didn't think she was worth the $85, but may have gone for the $65. However, with the "take it or leave it" attitude, she wasn't going to get my business at any rate.

TrippinTB.

UrTexasBiker
08-27-17, 11:27
What the story on this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-sweetness-serious-inquaries-only/27897133

CMoneyNo5
08-27-17, 11:45
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-milf-n-north-knoxville/27880288

She had a CL ad earlier evening last night and I contacted her and she responded but would not answer the question concerning rates so I did not meet.Lady monica LOL. Plenty of reviews.

Professor69
08-27-17, 12:18
Lady monica LOL. Plenty of reviews.I have seen her ads plenty of times and the current ones she puts up on a daily basis and if it's truly her she has changed a lot. Plus she puts her name in her ads and this one did not. So I really don't think that one is her.

CMoneyNo5
08-27-17, 12:43
I have seen her ads plenty of times and the current ones she puts up on a daily basis and if it's truly her she has changed a lot. Plus she puts her name in her ads and this one did not. So I really don't think that one is her.Look at the photos.

BadBudda
08-27-17, 13:33
You grabbed my attation but mailbox was full.

HitAndQuit63
08-27-17, 16:47
What the story on this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-sweetness-serious-inquaries-only/27897133She's legit hard to make arrangement though saw one questionable review on her think last week. I've tried a couple times on SA.

But always seems to have one issue or another.

HitAndQuit63
08-27-17, 16:55
Look at the photos.I think your right. Trying to work around all the bad reviews.

JimTom31
08-27-17, 21:43
What the story on this one. Knoxville. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / come-see-me-sweetness-serious-inquaries-only /27897133.

Not worth the headache better choices.

WestKnox
08-28-17, 03:14
I found something you guys might get a kick out of!

You have all seen the ads http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anderson-couny-tennessee-and-knoxville-25-f-inhouse-avail-or-mobile-uodated-at-11-25am/24224553.

Here is her youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wvkt3i_bms.

StonesRoller69
08-28-17, 03:24

You have all seen the ads http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anderson-couny-tennessee-and-knoxville-25-f-inhouse-avail-or-mobile-uodated-at-11-25am/24224553.

Here is her youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wvkt3i_bms.MilfMan (barely) beat you to it. See Post 87 under Humor.

BigLoadForU
08-28-17, 05:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

GaltGuy
08-28-17, 09:39
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8225b276-3b0a-4f2a-863e-1ade724d3322

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonds-just-want-to-have-fun-literally-the-best-massage-in-town-hands-down/27349053

Yurengr
08-28-17, 09:45
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8225b276-3b0a-4f2a-863e-1ade724d3322

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonds-just-want-to-have-fun-literally-the-best-massage-in-town-hands-down/27349053Yeah, I just texted with her and confirmed Outcall only. That is difficult for me to manage, but she sure looks nice. And is responsive to texts. QV80, $. 20 hh, $$hr.

GoDucks
08-28-17, 13:11
I've seen her several times on BP but don't know if she is safe. Anyone tried Olivia? When searching, I'm not sure if it's the same one. Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-and-perky-college-student-out-for-the-summer-for-a-sponsor/22072058

Satoopid
08-28-17, 14:42
Can you PM me with more info, your inbox is full.

Orgazmo
08-28-17, 23:56
Are you talking about this girl?? Or someone else??

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/get-sticky-in-my-honey-pot-ill-be-your-favorite/27148823

Orgazmo.

I have seen her twice and will see her as often as my budget allows. She is from out of state, but is in the process of moving here (that is why her ads come and go). She has a very nice body for her age (the photos are real) and the bolt-ons are VERY well done. The lady has skills!! $$ per totally unrushed hr. I never even asked if there was a half hr option. She is a lot of fun. Treat her well and you will be pleased.

Yurengr.

Orgazmo
08-29-17, 00:20
That ad Gator doesn't even have a # in it. Pm for details if you don't mind? Thanks.

Orgazmo.

There have been a couple of post about a new Asian lady on BP. I am an Asian fan so I decided to take the plunge.

Not the girl in the pics by any stretch of the imagination. Probably early to mid 40's vs 25, but she was still attractive and took care of herself. Motel was a complete dump and would not have scheduled had I know (old days inn).

The lady was very nice and did not speak much English. She got in the shower with me before the session and gave me a nice going over. BBBJ and covered FS and cleaned me up afterwards. Very nice and accommodating.

I had a fairly decent time, but I would not repeat. YMMV.

Gator.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-sweet-hott-asain-girl-wait-for-you-415-728-3971/26548538

Orgazmo
08-29-17, 00:22
Don't waste your time! Unless you are into BBW's then go for it! Otherwise steer pass these tubs of lard LOL! You can pm for me info if you want.

Orgazmo.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busty-beauty/26946883

Anyone toftt? Very interested.

Nick.

RyanRivera
08-29-17, 00:30

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/get-sticky-in-my-honey-pot-ill-be-your-favorite/27148823

Orgazmo.Not sure if that is the one he is referring to, but she has either traveled extensively or her pics are reused by spammers.

I'd be willing to bet, if she is real, that Kalamazoo / Lansing is her HQ:

http://www.myescortcareer.com/205-267-2358

http://www.bustedescorts.com/205-267-2358

But she has also spent time in Fort Worth and Dallas Areas:

http://www.myescortcareer.com/706-619-8777

http://www.bustedescorts.com/706-619-8777

I haven't contacted this one, or attempted to. Short on time lately, and my next few outings will likely be with Fortuna. Just sharing a bit of info that I was able to find.

Orgazmo
08-29-17, 00:32
Yes I agree with Logan. Too bad no one had reviewed her before in Knoxville before I saw her and I would have saved myself the $150. She's a complete ftard. Had the TV up loud and also loud a / c too. You couldn't even talk to her properly at all, without yelling.

She's fatter in person than her pics which pics looks pretty good on backpage as most all girls pics do on there. She said she didn't do other stupid stuff as well about touching her and sex positions. She needs to pass on by Knoxville next time and not come back.

Orgazmo.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-asian-need-a-release-passionate-playmate-beautiful-busty-asian-exotic/27362353

Terrible attitude and service! One position, rude, rushed, would not repeat. I reviewed her in Clarksville. She was using the name Cici. There's another recent negative review for her in Nashville.

Yurengr
08-29-17, 05:42

Orgazmo.No, I'm talking about Nicole Jaymes in USA Adult Classifieds. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/38105-Seductive-Sensual-and-Oh-So-Fun-.html.

RepMots
08-29-17, 10:40
No, I'm talking about Nicole Jaymes in USA Adult Classifieds. http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/38105-Seductive-Sensual-and-Oh-So-Fun-.html.I've tried contacting numerous times with no luck. Hopefully soon.

FastCars1966
08-29-17, 14:41
I've tried contacting numerous times with no luck. Hopefully soon.Nicole is great, meet her a couple of weeks ago, and chatted with her today. She is in the process of relocating to Knoxville from FL.

Can't wait for her to return.

Mark1160
08-29-17, 21:07

Here is her youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wvkt3i_bms.She even has invites on her face book page letting guys know which part of town she's visiting. Got a long history with uncle. If you want the Facebook page to make contact then PM me.

Mark1160
08-29-17, 21:24
You made the right decision to cut her off and block her number. Not only is her spontaneous. Crazy talk. A red flag. But, if you look at the pic you posted. Anyone with that many dead animals on the wall, has to have a cache of loaded weapons in the house.I live out that way and would gladly TOFTT. If you would care to forward her name and number. F I A.

TapRoot
08-30-17, 04:35
Yes I agree with Logan. Too bad no one had reviewed her before in Knoxville before I saw her and I would have saved myself the $150. She's a complete ftard. Had the TV up loud and also loud a / c too. You couldn't even talk to her properly at all, without yelling.

She's fatter in person than her pics which pics looks pretty good on backpage as most all girls pics do on there. She said she didn't do other stupid stuff as well about touching her and sex positions. She needs to pass on by Knoxville next time and not come back.

Orgazmo.It's good to hear one I missed was worth missing, for a change.

Tater Thot
08-30-17, 07:38

Orgazmo.What is the word on the honey pot nikki girl?! Seen her ad numerous times. Intriguing.

Buster51
08-30-17, 10:06
Does anybody have any info on these girls.

backpage.com[/URL]/ WomenSeekMen / imagine-being-pampered-by-not-just-1-but-2-sexy-ebony-ladies-ins-and-outs /27919013.

Smoky165
08-30-17, 13:53
What is the word on the honey pot nikki girl?! Seen her ad numerous times. Intriguing.I would be interested to know also. Texted her but no reply.

VanGoes
08-30-17, 18:08
Very very tempted to see this one. Wanted to know if anyone had any info. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/vip-treatment-tender-loving-care-waiting-for-your-call/27148008.

Terry Edison
08-31-17, 08:29
I contacted her about her rates and she stated $85 for hhr. I thought it seemed odd and checked previous texts with her. Several weeks before she had multiple time options. Including $65 for hhr. I reminded her of the rate change. She said she didn't worry about the past, only the present. She said its $85 - take it or leave it. I declined and wished her luck.

Phone number links to her social media page. You can see more representative photos there. Face looks 50+. I didn't think she was worth the $85, but may have gone for the $65. However, with the "take it or leave it" attitude, she wasn't going to get my business at any rate.

TrippinTB.I had set up a visit to her the night before. Texted her a couple times that day. She stood me up. Total waste of time.

HitAndQuit63
09-01-17, 07:37
http://knoxville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-to-the-area-and-looking-for-new-people/28130173

New huh?

Lemonader
09-01-17, 07:42
Very very tempted to see this one. Wanted to know if anyone had any info. http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/vip-treatment-tender-loving-care-waiting-for-your-call/27148008.I got a response but she said it was that time of the month. I told her I appreciated her honesty.

AsiansBoy
09-01-17, 18:59
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonds-just-want-to-have-fun-literally-the-best-massage-in-town-hands-down/27349053

Buzz LightYear
09-01-17, 19:54
http://knoxville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-to-the-area-and-looking-for-new-people/28130173

New huh?LOL she went from "last night in town" to "new in town" in one day.

NerdJohn
09-01-17, 23:37
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/in-town-till-sunday/27210978

Showed up at the parking lot of a nice hotel (instead of your usual dump). Told me to wait while she was out. Saw what looked like an unmarked Dodge Charger and some vans with radios on top. Smelled like LEO, so I ditched.

Don't risk it.

Stay safe, brothers.

Sharky2
09-02-17, 00:33
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/u-wanna-come-play-with-me/27485803

This was originally a number and post for savannah. Of which now doesn't belong to her but to a new "boss". Girl that answers (if it is a girl) says she's doesn't know a savannah. But, suddenly when I shoot her a pic of said girl I get "its none of your business where she is" I know a monger got cashed and dashed by her. Can't find the post now. Just be careful out there. More bosses taking over lately.

DipnDeep
09-02-17, 04:13
Just looking for a few recommendations while I'm down in your area next week. Care to help a fellow monger out with a new dream I'd appreciate it. Would like to get Sabrina's number if anyone would like to share it!

ANiceGuy
09-02-17, 11:40
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/u-wanna-come-play-with-me/27485803

This was originally a number and post for savannah. Of which now doesn't belong to her but to a new "boss". Girl that answers (if it is a girl) says she's doesn't know a savannah. But, suddenly when I shoot her a pic of said girl I get "its none of your business where she is" I know a monger got cashed and dashed by her. Can't find the post now. Just be careful out there. More bosses taking over lately.Beware of this one! Also went by the name of Sasha.

Sharky2
09-02-17, 11:43
Beware of this one! Also went by the name of Sasha.Word I got from the girl now using her number is she's at the big grey bar hotel in nashville for a while.

ST0808
09-02-17, 14:07
Any info on this one?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-now-8652805783/28009343

Thank you to guys who keeps us safe.

Sexhoundtn2
09-02-17, 16:12
Word I got from the girl now using her number is she's at the big grey bar hotel in nashville for a while.Hey Sharky did you set something up with the new girl that has her phone? LOL.

Sharky2
09-02-17, 21:04
Hey Sharky did you set something up with the new girl that has her phone? LOL.Tried to. But she shut me down after I asked about savannah.

Sharky.

Boss49
09-03-17, 01:42
Hey Sharky did you set something up with the new girl that has her phone? LOL.Your inbox is full Bro.

Sexhoundtn2
09-03-17, 09:03
Your inbox is full Bro.Try again please.

Rochoundr
09-03-17, 10:26
I guess the newish girls just don't care about the pics posted. Looks like a little 5 o'clock shadow while she straddles some guy on a bed with no sheets. Sure I want to jump right in. Not.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-to-please-you-callahan/28240168

Sexhoundtn2
09-03-17, 10:53
I guess the newish girls just don't care about the pics posted. Looks like a little 5 o'clock shadow while she straddles some guy on a bed with no sheets. Sure I want to jump right in. Not.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-to-please-you-callahan/28240168There is a difference between professional providers and some streetwalker that's figured out how to use Backpage.

BigSexy999
09-03-17, 11:45
LOL she went from "last night in town" to "new in town" in one day.New opportunities to rob you and play innocent. We need to run her off this board and out of this area. She's trouble.

Enigma2015
09-03-17, 13:23

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-to-please-you-callahan/28240168Has anybody partaken?

KnoxGuyLogan
09-04-17, 13:13
Ad says she lives in Straw Plains. Any reviews / info would be appreciated! Curious, looks like she could be really fun, but I want to make sure before pulling the trigger.

FullyTorqued
09-04-17, 17:49
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/in-town-till-sunday/27210978

Showed up at the parking lot of a nice hotel (instead of your usual dump). Told me to wait while she was out. Saw what looked like an unmarked Dodge Charger and some vans with radios on top. Smelled like LEO, so I ditched.

Don't risk it.

Stay safe, brothers.She has no affiliation with uncle LEO.

She's pretty great but no GFE. Says she comes to town from nc every so often usually during the week. Very sweet girl. Had to keep the raincoat on for everything. I'll probably hit her up again next time she's in town. If GFE is your thing she's not for you though.

Terry Edison
09-04-17, 19:42
I saw an Asian advertising for "full body rub" and the price of $160. How likely is it that this is a sting? Are there issues with an ad saying full body rub vs massage and is the ad posting the price a problem.

I need some advice. I love asian massage.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/22-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/28255353

NerdJohn
09-04-17, 23:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HungryMan1021
09-05-17, 08:42
Half of the girls look like the may be dangerous or are older ones that were legit and fell off. Anyone seen either of these?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-chocolate-bunny/27277633

Or.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-exceed-your-expectations-in-and-outs/27804513

Curious about them.

Skboy
09-05-17, 09:50
She has no affiliation with uncle LEO.

She's pretty great but no GFE. Says she comes to town from nc every so often usually during the week. Very sweet girl. Had to keep the raincoat on for everything. I'll probably hit her up again next time she's in town. If GFE is your thing she's not for you though.Another endorsement from a single digit post member.

I think I will go with all the senior members posts / thoughts on this one.

When I see a thumbs up review from a senior member on this so called provider from NC I might take a chance.

Until then no way!

Terry Edison
09-05-17, 11:44
I dreamed about the Asian posting on BP. Lame massage and bad attitude. Then she rushes an HE. When I tried to slow her down after a few minutes she snapped at me "I have busy day today!" And stooped. She almost didn't finish. Young but really bad attitude and service. Don't waste your time.

BoostedR33
09-05-17, 13:37
Seen this post pop up Friday evening. Safe to say the boyfriend that frequents her ad pictures and a well publicized video on this board must have got a hold of her phone in an act of revenge. If the info is true, it's more of a reason to stay away from this one!

Scuba444
09-05-17, 14:23
I dreamed about the Asian posting on BP. Lame massage and bad attitude. Then she rushes an HE. When I tried to slow her down after a few minutes she snapped at me "I have busy day today!" And stooped. She almost didn't finish. Young but really bad attitude and service. Don't waste your time.Just left her when she said no extra.

Don't bother.

FreeSpiritPa
09-05-17, 14:44
I have watched her post for a while, but seems nobody mentioned anything about her.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/knoxville/865-272-2516/8/126646

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

ST0808
09-05-17, 14:46
Ad says she lives in Straw Plains. Any reviews / info would be appreciated! Curious, looks like she could be really fun, but I want to make sure before pulling the trigger.If you are talking about Lady Mo then I would stay away.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-what-are-your-planns-for-today-put-a-yummy-redhead-on-the-agenda/27542193

There are quite a few reviews of her and nothing good. I had a bad experience with her a few years back as well and she is ugly as red clay mud.

FullyTorqued
09-05-17, 18:24
Another endorsement from a single digit post member.

When I see a thumbs up review from a senior member on this so called provider from NC I might take a chance.

Until then no way!That's fine but I ask that anyone who does see her be nice, I plan on repeating next time she's in town. Sort of like piper she stays away from the more run down places, which if you ask me is a nice change of pace. I understand that circumstances may have seen sketchy, and I do agree caution is better than not. I get the point that because I don't have hundreds of posts it's hard to trust my word, but she really is super sweet and definitely not a bear trap with legs.

Eventually I'll be able to post more on here, although most of the providers I've seen already have many many reviews. I'll post again next time she's in town and I see her or if I take another chance and see someone that's not reviewed a lot on here.

Skboy
09-05-17, 19:43
I have watched her post for a while, but seems nobody mentioned anything about her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.There is a post about her two posts below yours.

Newbie!

Rrayr
09-05-17, 19:57

Any thoughts?

Thanks.Thoughts are she's been well reviewed. Please Read read read and use the search tool upper right hand corner.

Rrayr
09-05-17, 23:58
Had this dream I was out for a run a night ago getting my miles in, on my way home cruising like James Dean stumbling across a lone 35 ish thin sandy blonde 5'9" girl pan handling "need help" card board in hand standing on a busy North Shore / Papermill intersection. Cause I'm a ride or die. Spun back around, Finding she's not there but actually on her way up an embankment towards 40 towards some very thick brush. Lightly tap honking, getting here attention, she is hesitant but eventually comes down, I ask "need help? She says ya. I tell her I'm interested in a date. She says she normally doesn't go for dates, but needs the help. Grabs her backpack then gets in my car. She does not smell at all mind you. Not even a street stench in my vehicle. I can tell hungry. I tell her all I have is $60. She agrees. I offer a couple of hours at my house plus a shower. She agrees. I take her to get fast chicken then to mi casa.

Shower, then naked to my bed. Pretty good looking body, average face. Blue eyes. Not hard looking at all. Above average BBBJ. Mish, finish with K9. Then her interesting street stories. Sweet girl. Caught up in the game chasing paper and that first time feeling.

Guess I lucked out or identifying opportunities better. Exchanged info, will repeat maybe mañana...

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.

MilfMan865
09-06-17, 18:13
<snip>Lightly tap honking, getting here attention, she is hesitant but eventually comes down, I ask "need help? She says ya. I tell her I'm interested in a date. She says she normally doesn't go for dates, but needs the help. Grabs her backpack then gets in my car. She does not smell at all mind you. Not even a street stench in my vehicle. I can tell hungry. I tell her all I have is $60. She agrees. I offer a couple of hours at my house plus a shower. She agrees.<snip>

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.Excellent score man! I have to live through you on that since I'm not bold enough to pull that off at the street level. Escapades like that make me envy such exploits and always wish for the opportunities of a ride along.

Happy hunting,

Milfman.

Radengrtn
09-07-17, 10:28
Has anyone seen her? Almost TGTBT. Thanks.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-natalie-limited-edition-mixed-busty-beauty-36-fs-new-pics/28444548

"Hey guys my name is Natalie. I'm in town for a few days looking to meet some new friends.

100% woman 100% REAL pics, what you see is what you Get!

Natalie.

914-359-6039 There is a video on my ad with me saying both my name and phone number. Made for VERIFICATION purposes. If that is not enough, do us both a favor. Don't CALL! I will not be sending photos, that's why I made a video. Doesn't get much better than a video. Pictures prove nothing! **EXPLICIT QUESTIONS END CONVERSATION.

http://NatalieNoelleNYC.******.com/

Naughty Natalie! Limited Edition ♥65039;Mixed Busty Beauty 36 F's (•)(•) 😍 New Pics 💕10084; - 26.

CMoneyNo5
09-08-17, 00:20
Another endorsement from a single digit post member.

Until then no way!It appears that she's made the 24 hour watch club.

WheelerJim
09-08-17, 06:48
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/how-about-we-do-it-right/28499152 spinner mmmm.

Buster51
09-08-17, 10:18
Does anybody have any info on 4'9" ebony

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/knoxville/561-899-9950/1/127801

Pirate King
09-08-17, 11:40
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/how-about-we-do-it-right/28499152 spinner mmmm.I have tried texting her, but no reply yet.

FreeSpiritPa
09-08-17, 14:47
I'm not local, thanks for you guys help.

Plan to see her next Monday, just wonder is she good.

GimpedChef
09-08-17, 15:04
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/how-about-we-do-it-right/28499152 spinner mmmm.Tried talking to her but she seemed oblivious to any questions as if going by script telling you to go to a site and join in order to verify you. In this I can not toftt. Sorry. Just seemed too fishy.

JmKnox
09-08-17, 16:20
Had this dream I was out for a run a night ago getting my miles in, on my way home cruising like James Dean stumbling across a lone 35 ish thin sandy blonde 5'9" girl pan handling "need help" card board in hand standing on a busy North Shore / Papermill intersection. Cause I'm a ride or die. Spun back around, Finding she's not there but actually on her way up an embankment towards 40 towards some very thick brush. Lightly tap honking, getting here attention, she is hesitant but eventually comes down, I ask "need help? She says ya. I tell her I'm interested in a date. She says she normally doesn't go for dates, but needs the help. Grabs her backpack then gets in my car. She does not smell at all mind you. Not even a street stench in my vehicle. I can tell hungry. I tell her all I have is $60. She agrees. I offer a couple of hours at my house plus a shower. She agrees. I take her to get fast chicken then to mi casa.

Shower, then naked to my bed. Pretty good looking body, average face. Blue eyes. Not hard looking at all. Above average BBBJ. Mish, finish with K9. Then her interesting street stories. Sweet girl. Caught up in the game chasing paper and that first time feeling.

Guess I lucked out or identifying opportunities better. Exchanged info, will repeat maybe maana...

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.Do you know if she is out there frequently? Would love to have a date with her!

HomeDesigner1
09-09-17, 22:34
Looking for a trusred gal in Roane county, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, HD1.

LazyFred
09-10-17, 05:56
Saw this one for a qv. Looks ten times worse than pic. Went for a cheap BBBJ. She wanted 60. Took 40. Place is the dumpiest trailer I've ever seen. Road to get there is ditches and gullies. Couldn't even use the bathroom because a dog had shit on the rug. Buuut. Little head got the best of me and I say down in a dirty chair and she proceeded to give an excellent blow job. I mean really good. Deep throat, finish. But I will not repeat. Place was entirely too disgustingly filthy and run down. And she looks horrible. Much heavier than pic.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/daddys-girl/25152678

JimTom31
09-10-17, 10:01
Sammy had an up on erotic mugshots was wondering if anyone has seen her lately or no if she is still safe.

Lucky1212
09-10-17, 14:12
Tried contacting this one today and nothing but crickets. Saw some mixed reviews and was going to give my input but I guess the search continues.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tall-blonde-and-beautiful/26210803

Sharky2
09-10-17, 22:41
Saw this one on the 24 hr grey bar hotel list. Initials KAR. unrelated to the hobby

No loss. Just an observation LOL.

Sharky.

TNWodman
09-10-17, 22:57
Sammy had an up on erotic mugshots was wondering if anyone has seen her lately or no if she is still safe.I just saw her a little while ago and I can say she is just as good as ever. We chatted for a while to get caught up on things at first but when it came to our dream, I was not disappointed at all.

Lemonader
09-10-17, 23:36
I just saw her a little while ago and I can say she is just as good as ever. We chatted for a while to get caught up on things at first but when it came to our dream, I was not disappointed at all.She available tonight?

ST0808
09-11-17, 08:32
Any info on this one will be appreciated. She advertise in Maryville and Seveirville area and have used different number.

EastsideLurker
09-11-17, 17:53
Saw this one on the 24 hr grey bar hotel list. Initials KAR. unrelated to the hobby

No loss. Just an observation LOL.

Sharky.AKA the infamous KnoxGirl77. Well, I'll be damned. Karma is a *****, indeed.

Member #5847
09-11-17, 18:16
So I had a dream with this woman recently.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/safe-clean-discreet-and-drama-free-body-rubs/28743392

Off at a house in a shadier part of Knoxville. Pictures as often is the case are probably from a decade or so ago. She was nice enough. Oddly though she wanted the TV on during the entire massage. Decent hands action but nothing I couldn't babe done myself. OK massage. Finished between her fun bags. Not poorly priced $. 60 but also not really great and she was not even close to the pics so it was quite a letdown.

Probably won't repeat unless really desperate and short on time.

HungryMan1021
09-11-17, 19:00
So, I haven't posted in a while as I really haven't had fundage. Divorce is a helluva ride. Anywho, I did manage to see Blakely and her address seemed familiar. When I got there it is the same location as another provider as others have posted. There was a plain brown headed girl there, and was smoking. She gave blakely a kiss and blakely took me back to the room. She seemed a bit off, hell, even wasted. Little head was in charge so we settled into business. She was hot and man that ass from behind though. When we finished she let it slip she had toked a bit before I got there and said it made things feel way better to her.

To me this was kind of a turn off. I know some girls have side things they enjoy, but, I at least like them to be a bit more sober. May repeat may not. Dunno if anyone else has had similar.

CrazyEddie
09-11-17, 22:56
Hey fellas, was wondering if anyone has seen "funandkinky" or whatever she calls herself now recently. She used to advertise here but is strictly BP now. Wondered if something happened to make her leave. Her pic is on right.

New one is also pictured (on left). I haven't heard a peep about her, named Star. Can't find anything at all on her.

BigJJ44
09-11-17, 23:22
Hey fellas, was wondering if anyone has seen "funandkinky" or whatever she calls herself now recently. She used to advertise here but is strictly BP now. Wondered if something happened to make her leave. Her pic is on right.

New one is also pictured (on left). I haven't heard a peep about her, named Star. Can't find anything at all on her.Seems like I remember seeing a positive review on Fun & Kinky fairly recently. I think it was Deep maybe that posted on her but not 100% sure. I am planning to pay her a visit myself soon. She does have a job from speaking to her a while back. JJ.

Terry Edison
09-11-17, 23:44
So I had a dream with this woman recently.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/safe-clean-discreet-and-drama-free-body-rubs/28743392

Off at a house in a shadier part of Knoxville. Pictures as often is the case are probably from a decade or so ago. She was nice enough. Oddly though she wanted the TV on during the entire massage. Decent hands action but nothing I couldn't babe done myself. OK massage. Finished between her fun bags. Not poorly priced $. 60 but also not really great and she was not even close to the pics so it was quite a letdown.

Probably won't repeat unless really desperate and short on time.I've seen her a couple times. Watches TV and gives crappy massage. Can't be bothered to do anything much than mechanical HE. I tried to use her for screening with Blakely and she acted like she had no idea about me or my number. Not cool.

WHillsVol
09-12-17, 07:15
So, I haven't posted in a while as I really haven't had fundage. Divorce is a helluva ride. Anywho, I did manage to see Blakely and her address seemed familiar. When I got there it is the same location as another provider as others have posted. There was a plain brown headed girl there, and was smoking. She gave blakely a kiss and blakely took me back to the room. She seemed a bit off, hell, even wasted. Little head was in charge so we settled into business. She was hot and man that ass from behind though. When we finished she let it slip she had toked a bit before I got there and said it made things feel way better to her.

To me this was kind of a turn off. I know some girls have side things they enjoy, but, I at least like them to be a bit more sober. May repeat may not. Dunno if anyone else has had similar.I've seen Blakely several times and have also experienced this, but it's never compromised her skills. If anything, like she said it made things better. I'll definitely take a girl buzzed on weed over anything else they could be getting into.

Hollywood1975
09-12-17, 15:27
Anyone had success with this girl?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/90596

I can't seem to find her listed on any other places online. I have contacted her and she texts like normal but I can't decide if she is legit or not.

UtrLvr41
09-12-17, 18:57
I am just curious if anybody has partaking yet.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/discreet-pleasures/27699828

Sportster2005
09-12-17, 21:23

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/discreet-pleasures/27699828https://independent.com.columbus.hoxnif.com/post/23403585/#.

BigJJ44
09-12-17, 23:53
Had a recent with Sammy a while back. Not the greatest of locations off Chap but setup was easy and a good time was had. Started with nice BBBJ then into covered cowgirl and switched to mish then back to cowgirl to finish. A fun girl and would repeat hopefully at a better location. Damage was $. 50 Stay Safe JJ.

DragonDad7
09-13-17, 00:03
Had a recent with Sammy a while back. Not the greatest of locations off Chap but setup was easy and a good time was had. Started with nice BBBJ then into covered cowgirl and switched to mish then back to cowgirl to finish. A fun girl and would repeat hopefully at a better location. Damage was $. 50 Stay Safe JJ.Which Sammy are you referring to? Sam clover or the other one?

BigJJ44
09-13-17, 00:12
Which Sammy are you referring to? Sam clover or the other one?Sorry, I almost forgot about Clover. It was Sammy May. Hadn't Seen Clover in quite a while.

WhiskySellar
09-13-17, 07:25

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/discreet-pleasures/27699828I have dreamed of this young lady. Great Dream. Tight little spinner body. Nice skin, dark to olive color. She likes baby oil. She loves to rub baby oil all over herself prior to play. WTH I was a little drunk and horny so said WTH! I have repeated. Nice Girl.

DragonDad7
09-13-17, 13:40
Sorry, I almost forgot about Clover. It was Sammy May. Hadn't Seen Clover in quite a while.Ok gotcha. Sammy May is one of my faves. I text her last week with no reply.

DragonDad7
09-13-17, 13:47
Has anyone seen her before? I think I may have found a diamond in the rough. Says she hasn't done this sort of thing before but not sure if I believe that or not.

UtrLvr41
09-13-17, 14:16
Has anyone seen her before? I think I may have found a diamond in the rough. Says she hasn't done this sort of thing before but not sure if I believe that or not.Do you have a link or info on where you came across this young lady.

Rrayr
09-13-17, 15:35
Has anyone seen her before? I think I may have found a diamond in the rough. Says she hasn't done this sort of thing before but not sure if I believe that or not.Doesn't look familiar and she does look great.

But, I never like to assume. Assuming you found her on Back Page? Do you have the link? Number?

I checked and searched the name Tabby came up with nada. nor could I find the pic.

Come on man, you're going to have to give a little more info.

DragonDad7
09-13-17, 17:42
Doesn't look familiar and she does look great.

But, I never like to assume. Assuming you found her on Back Page? Do you have the link? Number?

I checked and searched the name Tabby came up with nada. nor could I find the pic.

Come on man, you're going to have to give a little more info.Didn't find her on BP. I found her through Facebook. Talking with her she sounds like a pro. I'm going to meet up with her tonight and feel her out. Maybe feel up on her to. LOL. I'll report back with info. She did say she needed some help so we will see.

Rrayr
09-13-17, 19:33
Has anyone seen her before? I think I may have found a diamond in the rough. Says she hasn't done this sort of thing before but not sure if I believe that or not.

Didn't find her on BP. I found her through Facebook. Talking with her she sounds like a pro. I'm going to meet up with her tonight and feel her out. Maybe feel up on her to. LOL. I'll report back with info. She did say she needed some help so we will see.Sounds great. Please report back, because there are always fine gentleman willing to lend an extra helpful hand.

DragonDad7
09-13-17, 19:56
Sounds great. Please report back, because there are always fine gentleman willing to lend an extra helpful hand.Will do. Meeting her at 830.

KiloRomeo
09-14-17, 13:47
Woke up today on this rainy, dreary, September morning and decided I needed a oral mini vacation. Went to see LoveToPlease and had a great time. Her oral skills have been raved about on here for a long time and she just gets better and better. Her conversation skills are top notch as well. Highly recommended!

Play safe,

-BD.

UtrLvr41
09-14-17, 16:43
Obviously I can only report on my experience but from what I have experienced there is something very sketchy about this one. Contacts me periodically out of the blue apologizing for the previous time we talked in which she swapped a few text then she disappeared. Now I know this is not uncommon but this girl has done this like 3 times and every time she asks me to call and when I advise I use an app she immediately goes silent. I just find it weird that she is so insistent on me calling. It may be nothing but the fact that she keeps doing it just makes my spidey sense go off. Something very off about her. Anyway just my two cents on the matter. Stay safe my friends.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-some-fun/28722922

UtrLvr41
09-14-17, 17:05
I have to say I am a little sad about this. I really enjoyed dreaming of her, it was always very enjoyable. However when I contacted her today I learned that she has basically doubled her prices since becoming a little popular. Even when I reminded her I have seen her multiple times she basically gave me the so what response followed by silence. Now while it was nice it's a shame that she would break it off in a trusted regular like that. I don't know how others feel about it but when they take on that attitude then I am done. To many have developed the GPS because they get away with it but I don't get down like that. And Sammie may have the worst case of GPS I have ever encountered. Yes I know she has good reviews but I can't get past her attitude. Anyways this Carmel cutie is now asking $. 60 for hh. If you want to give that then that on you but personally I'm not sure it was that good.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/xxxjuicysexysweet-fanatsyfullfillerxxx/28878322

CrazyEddie
09-14-17, 23:58
Did anyone notice that Sammy is picking her nose in her latest ad? I've never thought of that getting much positive attention, but who "nose"?

Secondly, anyone know this one?

Sharky2
09-15-17, 00:04
Obviously I can only report on my experience but from what I have experienced there is something very sketchy about this one. Contacts me periodically out of the blue apologizing for the previous time we talked in which she swapped a few text then she disappeared. Now I know this is not uncommon but this girl has done this like 3 times and every time she asks me to call and when I advise I use an app she immediately goes silent. I just find it weird that she is so insistent on me calling. It may be nothing but the fact that she keeps doing it just makes my spidey sense go off. Something very off about her. Anyway just my two cents on the matter. Stay safe my friends.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-some-fun/28722922I can vouch for her. Seen her several times and each time was great. No greek isles but open menu in maryville / alcoa. Actually in a hotel now, not some body's place, I'll repeat over and over.

Sharky.

Sharky2
09-15-17, 00:08
Did anyone notice that Sammy is picking her nose in her latest ad? I've never thought of that getting much positive attention, but who "nose"?

Secondly, anyone know this one?I've been texting her off and on for the last 2 days can't seem to pin her down to set up a time but menu seems to be open 75/100/150 north end of town.

Geewiz
09-15-17, 01:48

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-some-fun/28722922I have some good experiences with Nicole but the the visits went down hill. Always changing her number and calling me for rides. Also texting asking for money with promises of services later. I told her to lose my number and I blocked her number. I kept getting a call the other day from a local business. The call was her and she called every 2 minutes. Must have been 15 calls. I did some research this one has several bad charges. I can post a link if necessary but I think it will be against the rules. She has a baby daddy that gets her to ask for the money. I see cash and dash in her future. This one will be trouble sooner or later. Good experiences can only last so long for this one. Yes I will say she is a good lay but the drama is not worth it.

Throttle
09-15-17, 07:24
I've been texting her off and on for the last 2 days can't seem to pin her down to set up a time but menu seems to be open 75/100/150 north end of town.This isn't Jess, or at least it isn't the previous Jess with the chest tattoo that there were rumors about.

WestKnox
09-15-17, 08:54
Will do. Meeting her at 830.Well I'm going to take this as a bad sign! He didn't report back. That sucks. I wouldn't mind me some Tabby.

Rrayr
09-15-17, 10:22
Had a couple of Dreams with Lily. Very nice, affectionate and can be a freak in bed. Wide menu. Bring your own covers..I should start charging a premium for my shoots.

I may be slowing down, and looking for a unicorn. The trill has gone.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-soothing-massage/28928142

Please do not PM me about her or details.
Drink and begone.

Rrayr.

EasyComeEasygo
09-15-17, 11:12
I have some good experiences with Nicole but the the visits went down hill. Always changing her number and calling me for rides. Also texting asking for money with promises of services later. I told her to lose my number and I blocked her number. I kept getting a call the other day from a local business. The call was her and she called every 2 minutes. Must have been 15 calls. I did some research this one has several bad charges. I can post a link if necessary but I think it will be against the rules. She has a baby daddy that gets her to ask for the money. I see cash and dash in her future. This one will be trouble sooner or later. Good experiences can only last so long for this one. Yes I will say she is a good lay but the drama is not worth it.Seen her for a qv a few weeks ago. Obvious she is on the needle, will not repeat. Made no attempt to clean up for my arrival. Boyfriend sat out in the stairwell the whole time. Good head but that is as far as I went. Will not repeat.

DragonDad7
09-15-17, 14:44
Well I did meet up with tabby. She is a utr and said I could give a couple senior members her info. She is a spinner. $. 20 for about an hour 15. Picked her up in halls and went to a parking lot because I couldn't bring her to my place. She does not have a place of her own. So you will have to pick her up and take her somewhere then drop her off. Onto the dream. Great BBBJ, cowgirl then finished with mish. I brought my own protection, not sure if she had any with her. She needs help today if anyone wants to meet up with her. Pm me for her #. Only senior members need to message.

Johnkeith
09-15-17, 20:11
Waste of time and $. 20 guys. First she gives a wrong address. 10 miles out of the way. Says she would give me a discount. Finally got there and she wasn't there. As I'm leaving she pulls in with someone. She said it was uber. Ya right. Got into the room and handed her money. She counted and said I was short. Reminded her that she said she was going to give me a discount. Then she comes up with some stupid A** story that her add waa just for massages but I could get full service. Then she starts with the rules of what is off limits. Nothing but covered BJ and mish. No kissing not even the neck. She wouldn't take her shirt off either. Then She said she had just had a baby 4 months ago and she was sensitive so had to be very gentle. Like I said what a waste of $. 20.

Stay safe.

Jk.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-play-with-me/28711227

Johnkeith
09-15-17, 20:14
I've been texting her off and on for the last 2 days can't seem to pin her down to set up a time but menu seems to be open 75/100/150 north end of town.She is legit. Staying up in North knox. She's not seeing anyone at the moment because her lip swelled up. It looked bad. Not sure why. Her pics are accurate. Nice body. Says she isn't doing drugs but I'm skeptical.

BigJJ44
09-15-17, 20:26
Definitely Paeyton / Lexie. Compare the tats on her left side to the pics from this old post:

You can almost make out the spade tat in the profile pic RyanRivera posted, and the "Loyalty" tat is clearly visible in one of the three older pics.Anyone have Paeyton / Lexxie's new contact? I am in Knox and only have her old contact. Thanks JJ.

UtrLvr41
09-15-17, 21:19
Ok fellas this is a first for me, I'm not really sure how to review this one. So here goes. The good is that her pics does not do her justice at all. Her body is damn near perfect, not mark one anywhere. She may have the greatest ass I have ever seen in a dream. Fresh as a summers rain with no grass on the playing field. And my favorite part was she said she was a classical trained dancer and could her legs anywhere you wanted them. I was literally speechless. All I could think was how have I not heard about this one before. Now the bad. Was extremely chatty during the dream, and it was like casual conversation type of chatty, for example, during mish she said ok so let me tell you about my situation, it was very odd. And she not only checked her phone but returned a text while in reverse cg but did not miss a beat with those hips. So here is where I am torn, she did things that would normally cause me to end the dream immediately but I couldn't stop. It's the damest thing I have encountered. Man that body was just insane. So anyway I guess take it for what it's worth but I'm still shaking my head over this one. The basics DATY, CG, RCG, doggy, mish, cim or cof if you want, no Greek. . 9 for hh and $. 2 for hour negotiable. So if anybody else does partake please report back I will be curious if she is that way all the time. Stay safe my friends.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-now-or-never-865-443-6137/28777257

Nickn3
09-16-17, 07:09
Had a couple of Dreams with Lily. Very nice, affectionate and can be a freak in bed. Wide menu. Bring your own covers..I should start charging a premium for my shoots.

I may be slowing down, and looking for a unicorn. The trill has gone.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-soothing-massage/28928142

Please do not PM me about her or details.
Drink and begone.

Rrayr.I am very careful these days so a big, Thank you for posting this one. Lilly is a sweet girl, very bendable. She's hard for an old guy to keep up with. Guys be kind to this one. I will most definitely repeat.

DragonDad7
09-16-17, 10:14
Sorry it took me till this morning to get back to all you guys. Had some unexpected things happen last night. Thanks to all who have messaged me. I responded to some of your all messages and gave some of you her #. Hope it works out for all of us.

Dgtn1
09-16-17, 10:16
Guys, I'm just about to give up on this hobby. This one, http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heavenly-hope/28088188 was so much trouble trying to set up that after hours of wasted time I came up with nothing. Not sure what game she is playing but after finally getting a pic of a very pretty girl, everything was set to meet. I go to designated meeting place and wait for 45 minutes, nothing. So just as I'm pulling out she texts and asks if I'm still there. Said she was pulled over and got ticket. Okay, so here I go back to meeting place. After 45 more minutes, a few text exchanges, she's still a no show. WTF? My ATF UTR is out of the business and I am having a hell of time finding any kind of reliable replacement. I'm exhausted. Don't waste your time with this one.

WestKnox
09-16-17, 10:41
Sorry it took me till this morning to get back to all you guys. Had some unexpected things happen last night. Thanks to all who have messaged me. I responded to some of your all messages and gave some of you her #. Hope it works out for all of us.Well you left me out! LOL.

Sharky2
09-16-17, 12:03
I got in touch with this one fellow mongers. First off you have to go pick her up, second she wants money upfront or No Deal, and third time starts as soon as she gets in the car. From her location it's nearly 30 minutes from my house, so that's a no-go for me, along with so many upsells for other services beyond a base price of $, of course YMMV but I doubt it. She's adamant about her rules.

Sharky.

AmanToy
09-16-17, 14:11
Any info here? http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/treat-yourself-to-thebest-naughty-playmate-brittany-freaky-as-it-gets/28989557.

Got quick response quoted 100,140 ,240 also mentioned 2 girl.

Buzz LightYear
09-16-17, 14:20
Ok fellas this is a first for me, I'm not really sure how to review this one. So here goes. The good is that her pics does not do her justice at all. Her body is damn near perfect, not mark one anywhere. She may have the greatest ass I have ever seen in a dream. Fresh as a summers rain with no grass on the playing field. And my favorite part was she said she was a classical trained dancer and could her legs anywhere you wanted them. I was literally speechless. All I could think was how have I not heard about this one before. Now the bad. Was extremely chatty during the dream, and it was like casual conversation type of chatty, for example, during mish she said ok so let me tell you about my situation, it was very odd. And she not only checked her phone but returned a text while in reverse cg but did not miss a beat with those hips. So here is where I am torn, she did things that would normally cause me to end the dream immediately but I couldn't stop. It's the damest thing I have encountered. Man that body was just insane. So anyway I guess take it for what it's worth but I'm still shaking my head over this one. The basics DATY, CG, RCG, doggy, mish, cim or cof if you want, no Greek. . 9 for hh and $. 2 for hour negotiable. So if anybody else does partake please report back I will be curious if she is that way all the time. Stay safe my friends.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-now-or-never-865-443-6137/28777257I've seen her ads for a while but never taken the dive, thanks for taking one for the team. With so many unreliable providers popping up nowadays, I guess you take the good with the bad? That ass does look like it doesn't quit.

RollOneUp
09-16-17, 17:12
I have to say I am a little sad about this. I really enjoyed dreaming of her, it was always very enjoyable. However when I contacted her today I learned that she has basically doubled her prices since becoming a little popular. Even when I reminded her I have seen her multiple times she basically gave me the so what response followed by silence. Now while it was nice it's a shame that she would break it off in a trusted regular like that. I don't know how others feel about it but when they take on that attitude then I am done. To many have developed the GPS because they get away with it but I don't get down like that. And Sammie may have the worst case of GPS I have ever encountered. Yes I know she has good reviews but I can't get past her attitude. Anyways this Carmel cutie is now asking $. 60 for hh. If you want to give that then that on you but personally I'm not sure it was that good.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/xxxjuicysexysweet-fanatsyfullfillerxxx/28878322Yea. I posted on here a while back about her when I knew her as a utr. Literally within a day or two of asking me to hook her up with a couple safe regulars so she could stay utr she went full blown backpage. She eventually stopped texting me. I used to give her 80 for the afternoon and IMO that's all she's worth. When she went BP she did the same rate increase thing and I declined to even entertain she was worth more than the 80 for a couple hrs.

DeltaRay
09-16-17, 18:20
Any info here? http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/treat-yourself-to-thebest-naughty-playmate-brittany-freaky-as-it-gets/28989557.

Got quick response quoted 100,140 ,240 also mentioned 2 girl.She has used several phone numbers and she does have a T E are review.

DeltaRay
09-16-17, 18:25
I had a very good time with Honey today for me she is perfect but it all depends on what you are looking for. Early 20's no tats no piercings smooth tan skin pretty kitty well trimmed. I will see her again. http://www.escortsinthe.us/828-270-6156/.

Johnkeith
09-16-17, 18:47
Don't waste your time. She is her pics. Very lack luster in her attitude. Very limited menu. Wouldn't wven take off her shirr. $. 40 wasted. I guess I'm just getting all the lemons lately.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-create-memorable-moments-no-ordinary-encounter/28992437

Stay safe.

AmanToy
09-16-17, 19:23
Just had a nice dream with Liily, Good response from text. Out in Cedar Bluff area, In a house, felt safe. Lilly is cute, nice body. Went at me hard with oral, light moaning, rubbing one hand up chest looking up at me, was wet and deep. Went missionary and finished K 9. Will repeat $ HH. 20 tip for enthusiasm. Sorry tried to copy pic or post can't do either right now.

RJHunter
09-16-17, 21:51

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-now-or-never-865-443-6137/28777257She really doesn't look like much to stat with. Seems like you put up with a lot.

Rawr116
09-17-17, 02:03
She has used several phone numbers and she does have a T E are review.So Brittany is legit?

Macintn
09-17-17, 11:04
There seems to be something going on with Backpage. I've noticed today that there haven't been any ads placed in the " Additional Ads" section since Friday. I wonder if they are preparing to axe it like they did the escort section?

MilfMan865
09-17-17, 12:08
So if anybody else does partake please report back I will be curious if she is that way all the time. Stay safe my friends.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/its-now-or-never-865-443-6137/28777257

She really doesn't look like much to stat with. Seems like you put up with a lot.I'm familiar with her from MTMs. She just doesn't have the look that I prefer. She has been discussed in the SA thread (look for Beautylicious Beauty https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/213a6c53-e442-49fd-bb8f-9c24889f2ea8). You can RTFF for yourself, but I recall seeing something about her sharing a number with other providers and associated with a handler; that situation didn't work out well and a guy got ripped off. It may have been a situation of guilty by association. I've seen ads where she mentions seventy five per hour for her time, but she strikes me as a bit sketchy based on prior interactions with her. YMMV of course.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

DeltaRay
09-17-17, 14:34
So Brittany is legit?She seem to be. You should search using her pictures and find the other phone numbers and decide for yourself. The guy that did the T E are said her grill was jacked up and he would not repeat.

MilfMan865
09-17-17, 14:40
There seems to be something going on with Backpage. I've noticed today that there haven't been any ads placed in the " Additional Ads" section since Friday. I wonder if they are preparing to axe it like they did the escort section?That's likely indicative of the "Free Ads" being nixed, so a provider will need to pony up some funds to have an ad out there. The more reputable providers were already paying for their ads, so no issues for them. The elimination of free ads should be welcomed by mongers who still use BP to find providers.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Macintn
09-17-17, 18:22
That's likely indicative of the "Free Ads" being nixed, so a provider will need to pony up some funds to have an ad out there. The more reputable providers were already paying for their ads, so no issues for them. The elimination of free ads should be welcomed by mongers who still use BP to find providers.

Stay safe,

Milfman.Thank you Milfman. I was not aware BP had done away with them.

Rrayr
09-17-17, 20:52
That's likely indicative of the "Free Ads" being nixed, so a provider will need to pony up some funds to have an ad out there. The more reputable providers were already paying for their ads, so no issues for them. The elimination of free ads should be welcomed by mongers who still use BP to find providers.

Stay safe,

Milfman.Looks like Lady Monica is still "Pony-ing" up hot ads.

Business must be steady.

Rrayr.

KiloRomeo
09-18-17, 11:42
Looks like Lady Monica is still "Pony-ing" up hot ads.

Business must be steady.

Rrayr.I have never read one thing positive about her. I can't imagine how she has any business.

SMH.

-BD.

AT1976
09-18-17, 11:45
I have never read one thing positive about her. I can't imagine how she has any business.

SMH.

-BD.Cause not everyone visit these boards to read about what she "Likes".

Jg3786
09-18-17, 12:14
Looks like Lady Monica is still "Pony-ing" up hot ads.

Business must be steady.

Rrayr.Go ahead and go see her and get your obsession out of the way LOL.

StreetNinja
09-18-17, 12:18

Hot Damn next time I'll make sure I have enough time to plan for an hour visit.

Jg3786
09-18-17, 12:42

Hot Damn next time I'll make sure I have enough time to plan for an hour visit.I don't believe my old heart could take an hour of this wildcat.

Rrayr
09-18-17, 12:47
Go ahead and go see her and get your obsession out of the way LOL.Only if your willing to drive me there JG! I'll need an escort! I'll be in no condition to drive myself back. LOL.

I hear she's got great looking toes.

Orgazmo
09-18-17, 13:54
I see these fake Asian girl pics a lot lately. But didn't know if anyone has actually seen who is behind the curtain haha.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-new-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-asian-girl-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-big-tits-%E2%80%BF-/28362033

Orgazmo.

Jg3786
09-18-17, 14:08
Only if your willing to drive me there JG! I'll need an escort! I'll be in no condition to drive myself back. LOL.

I hear she's got great looking toes.I've told you before if you're nuts enough to see her I'll drive you. I want to be able to take pictures of you running from her naked, with her chasing you with a dildo.

TanTricrike
09-18-17, 14:29
Hi guys, in town wed / thrus. Any advice on what (or who) to do while in town? Best Massage maybe?

CrazyEddie
09-18-17, 15:03
I see these fake Asian girl pics a lot lately. But didn't know if anyone has actually seen who is behind the curtain haha.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-new-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-asian-girl-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-%E2%80%BF-%E2%81%80-big-tits-%E2%80%BF-/28362033

Orgazmo.The last one in town was reviewed by someone here, if I remember about a 5 or 6 in looks, twice the age of the picture. She was consequently arrested not long after and turned over to ICE.

Orgazmo
09-18-17, 17:35
Wow!! For real? LOL! - someone sent over to ICE how nice of them haha.

But thanks for the info Eddie. Freaking sad state of affairs around here now no AMP's around here. Wow!!

Orgazmo.

The last one in town was reviewed by someone here, if I remember about a 5 or 6 in looks, twice the age of the picture. She was consequently arrested not long after and turned over to ICE.

SexScientist
09-18-17, 18:03
The last one in town was reviewed by someone here, if I remember about a 5 or 6 in looks, twice the age of the picture. She was consequently arrested not long after and turned over to ICE.Yea, I reviewed the last Asian. She wasn't the girl In the pics but she was still a good lay. Spoke 0 English though which made things a bit difficult. Wouldn't mind seeing what this one looks like.

EasyComeEasygo
09-18-17, 19:04
Spent a little time with this darling this afternoon. Very eager to please and smoking young body. Will most definately repeat.

Thor3
09-19-17, 17:09
I have had some great massages and some lackluster ones, am I alone with this provider?

BigJJ44
09-19-17, 21:47
I have dreamed of this young lady. Great Dream. Tight little spinner body. Nice skin, dark to olive color. She likes baby oil. She loves to rub baby oil all over herself prior to play. WTH I was a little drunk and horny so said WTH! I have repeated. Nice Girl.Hey Whisky, I couldn't pull up link. If you would share contact, I would like to see her. Pm is fine, Thanks in advance.

TheIncome100
09-19-17, 22:23
I haven't seen her for a bit and I would like to reconnect. Is Sammy still answering on 0788? Please PM confirmation.

ST0808
09-19-17, 22:25

Hot Damn next time I'll make sure I have enough time to plan for an hour visit.I had a dream with her last night, it was little difficult to get hold of her but she showed up made up the time. It was amazing with this spinner, great body and full of energy. She was little high on something which I don mind and makes the whole experience lot better. Started out with BBJ and told me to not nut inside her. I opted for using the raincoat, nice dream and will repeat.

impeach
09-20-17, 12:31
Any Intel on this person? Looks like she was in Greenville for awhile but not finding many reviews.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-new-new-boobtastic-samantha-call-me-864-367-9706/29009822

UtrLvr41
09-20-17, 20:42
I had a dream with her last night, it was little difficult to get hold of her but she showed up made up the time. It was amazing with this spinner, great body and full of energy. She was little high on something which I don mind and makes the whole experience lot better. Started out with BBJ and told me to not nut inside her. I opted for using the raincoat, nice dream and will repeat.So this Lily chic must be amazing if you guys could ignore the crazy!! I contact her yesterday based on recent reviews, swapped a few messages then she disappeared. So she texts me this morning and just says "hey" then disappears for 2 hrs then texts me again and asked if I was coming to see her. So still thinking with the wrong brain I say sure and ask where she is, well poof she is gone again!! Well about 3 hrs later starts blowing my phone up wanting to know where I am and why I haven't shown up yet, I remind her that when I asked where to go she disappeared, well she said she told me to just show up, again I asked show up where? I still haven't been told where to go!! She just keeps blowing my phone up asking where was I and she is tired of waiting!! Finally I just told her she was batshit crazy and not to contact me again!! WOW!

Sharky2
09-20-17, 22:12
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-you-know/29112402

First the bad. Found this one and texted most of the afternoon with her. Said she had a place of her own and not a hotel out in West Knoxville, she wanted as close to $ as she could get because she was flat broke. No greek. And no CIM at all. Everything else was available. I agreed and met her near her house. She said she shared it with her grandmother and that she was out of town, there was my first mistake. Now granted she was willing to give me her phones for collateral to go into a local store for a phone card. I could see her and that wasn't a problem. We got in my vehicle and she said my grand mother might still be there. I said excuse me I thought she was out of town, and that's where things went downhill. Her place was 2 minutes away and as we pulled up she said we can park here in a closed doctors office driveway. I said no. We parked in her driveway and she said there was more people there than she thought there was likely story she wanted to know if I wanted to do something in the driveway, knowing this could be the start of a cash and dash opted for yes and manage to get her naked and after a quick BBBJ she raised her skirt and bent over and I got to sample the goods for about 10 minutes. Then grandma makes an appearance on the porch and she runs to help her. And disappears inside. I get several texts shortly thereafter saying she wanted to wait until her grandmother went to bed it who was not supposed to be there and to sneak me in her bedroom, and wanted me to go to the local gas station to wait for her which was 2 minutes away so needless to say I guess that was a partial cash and dash since I sampled the wares but I won't repeat. Her pic below.

Raven was a complete lunatic. She admitted she was stoned out of her mind and wanted me to come see her but she also wanted me to hand her the donation up front as soon as we met and I said no I don't do that, which led to be rather combative conversation on the phone that led to her hanging up.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Sharky.

Mundane
09-21-17, 09:46
Now that Backpage seems to be requiring registering and paying for ads, we are going to lose some of the ladies who advertised on "additional ads. " I can understand the hesitancy of women who don't want to put their credit card or contact information into a page that could possibly be subpoenaed at some point in the future.

So, my question is, where are they going to advertise? How do we find them? What are the other options? I'm not totally the specific answers to this sure this should be discussed in open forum, because I'm sure this is read by those who want to shut this hobby down, but sharing info amongst Seniors and trusted members might be necessary.

Mundane
09-21-17, 10:06
Now that Backpage seems to be requiring registering and paying for ads, we are going to lose some of the ladies who advertised on "additional ads. " I can understand the hesitancy of women who don't want to put their credit card or contact information into a page that could possibly be subpoenaed at some point in the future.

So, my question is, where are they going to advertise? How do we find them? What are the other options? I'm not totally the specific answers to this sure this should be discussed in open forum, because I'm sure this is read by those who want to shut this hobby down, but sharing info amongst Seniors and trusted members might be necessary.Just noticed that an "additional ad" was posted in the massage section. First since last Friday. Not sure what this means, but could change my previous post.

Scuba444
09-21-17, 10:36
Any info on MYA, Massage. When asked she said that hers is the real photo in the middle.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/making-the-world-happy-one-gentleman-at-a-time-its-my-reason-for-living/29113952

She seems too good to be true.

ST0808
09-21-17, 12:22
So this Lily chic must be amazing if you guys could ignore the crazy!! I contact her yesterday based on recent reviews, swapped a few messages then she disappeared. So she texts me this morning and just says "hey" then disappears for 2 hrs then texts me again and asked if I was coming to see her. So still thinking with the wrong brain I say sure and ask where she is, well poof she is gone again!! Well about 3 hrs later starts blowing my phone up wanting to know where I am and why I haven't shown up yet, I remind her that when I asked where to go she disappeared, well she said she told me to just show up, again I asked show up where? I still haven't been told where to go!! She just keeps blowing my phone up asking where was I and she is tired of waiting!! Finally I just told her she was batshit crazy and not to contact me again!! WOW!Well at my age I don't go for in calls since things can go south. I texted her about 8 for out call and she said she will show up around 9:30 and I said OK. I texted her for availability and then called her. She showed up around 11 instead of 9:30 and called me from outside, I don't give my room number to anyone so I went outside and let her in. I recognized her from the picture, she was wearing a decent dress and no under garments at all. In my case she was well worth it and I will repeat with her.

ANiceGuy
09-21-17, 14:01
Any Intel on this person? Looks like she was in Greenville for awhile but not finding many reviews.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-new-new-boobtastic-samantha-call-me-864-367-9706/29009822Texted back and forth. First said she was at a microtel, then moved to super 8 off of Campbell Station. Drove out and texted for room number. Got crickets. Quoted 125 hh 175 hr. Sounds fishy.

Chevy Chase
09-21-17, 15:41
Texted back and forth. First said she was at a microtel, then moved to super 8 off of Campbell Station. Drove out and texted for room number. Got crickets. Quoted 125 hh 175 hr. Sounds fishy.That's too bad. I had high hopes for her.

Johnkeith
09-21-17, 17:26
I had a dream with her last night, it was little difficult to get hold of her but she showed up made up the time. It was amazing with this spinner, great body and full of energy. She was little high on something which I don mind and makes the whole experience lot better. Started out with BBJ and told me to not nut inside her. I opted for using the raincoat, nice dream and will repeat.Agree with all of the reviews Lily is a sweet young lady. With high sex drive. She told me that she had 2 young friends she will be introducing to the business.

As always.

Stay safe and protected.

Jk.

Sharky2
09-21-17, 22:21
So this Lily chic must be amazing if you guys could ignore the crazy!! I contact her yesterday based on recent reviews, swapped a few messages then she disappeared. So she texts me this morning and just says "hey" then disappears for 2 hrs then texts me again and asked if I was coming to see her. So still thinking with the wrong brain I say sure and ask where she is, well poof she is gone again!! Well about 3 hrs later starts blowing my phone up wanting to know where I am and why I haven't shown up yet, I remind her that when I asked where to go she disappeared, well she said she told me to just show up, again I asked show up where? I still haven't been told where to go!! She just keeps blowing my phone up asking where was I and she is tired of waiting!! Finally I just told her she was batshit crazy and not to contact me again!! WOW!I ended up getting the runaround from her today myself claiming she needed the rest of rent money. Told her a time I would be there and she gave me an address. I texted and called as I was leaving and got crickets. 4 hours later I get a text saying I'm sorry. Still want to hang out? I say sure. She says come on then. So I say "I'm headed your way now" then I get whoa. I'm not home yet. Will be another 2 hours before I get there. WTF? Seriously?? String me along all afternoon and evening and for nothing, no thanks I'll pass on this one too despite the rave reviews. My time is valuable as well, that's a two way street.

Sharky.

Wiggles
09-22-17, 08:53
Finally was able to see this one and she was worth the wait. It took days to get this set up with long gaps in the communications. I too was frustrated but with the reviews and those pics I continued and hit paydirt. She is young and cute and looks like her pics. I have not seen this attitude and desire to please since the days of Barbie several years ago. This was full out GFE from the moment I met her. She wore me out and I got the sense she could go all day. She is very responsive and vocal.

Vocal as is, fuck me hard daddy, spank me daddy, I could ride you all day daddy! Needless to say, I will return but after a B12 shot.

Ga Dogfan
09-22-17, 09:37
I ended up getting the runaround from her today myself claiming she needed the rest of rent money. Told her a time I would be there and she gave me an address. I texted and called as I was leaving and got crickets. 4 hours later I get a text saying I'm sorry. Still want to hang out? I say sure. She says come on then. So I say "I'm headed your way now" then I get whoa. I'm not home yet. Will be another 2 hours before I get there. WTF? Seriously?? String me along all afternoon and evening and for nothing, no thanks I'll pass on this one too despite the rave reviews. My time is valuable as well, that's a two way street.

Sharky.Thought I'd try something new but got very similar treatment! My time is valuable to me and don't like getting strung along. These new girls especially a little young have no respect for others time. No more chances from me I'll stick with someone tried and true or test another new one before I'll try her again.

Rrayr
09-22-17, 11:10
Finally was able to see this one and she was worth the wait. It took days to get this set up with long gaps in the communications. I too was frustrated but with the reviews and those pics I continued and hit paydirt. She is young and cute and looks like her pics. I have not seen this attitude and desire to please since the days of Barbie several years ago. This was full out GFE from the moment I met her. She wore me out and I got the sense she could go all day. She is very responsive and vocal.

Vocal as is, fuck me hard daddy, spank me daddy, I could ride you all day daddy! Needless to say, I will return but after a B12 shot.Yep, she fucks you, you don't fuck her. When you do catch her, she will give you some of her good time.

One could only hope and imagine a double dream with her and Fortuna.

They'd kill us all! If they teamed up.

CrazyEddie
09-22-17, 12:29
When we no-show a provider without a text, call, reason, just flat out say "screw you" by acting like their time means nothing, we get blackballed. What's the difference with Lily?

If you guys would quit worshipping the pussy, and she had to start begging for appointments to feed her drug habit, she'd become much more responsible.

She should be like McDonald's. I drive thru, I pay, I get my food. I don't show up and find that even though I called and was told the drive thru is open, nope! It's closed.

If I wanted drama and disappointment, I'll sign back up on match.com.

Skboy
09-22-17, 12:48
When we no-show a provider without a text, call, reason, just flat out say "screw you" by acting like their time means nothing, we get blackballed. What's the difference with Lily?

If you guys would quit worshipping the pussy, and she had to start begging for appointments to feed her drug habit, she'd become much more responsible.

She should be like McDonald's. I drive thru, I pay, I get my food. I don't show up and find that even though I called and was told the drive thru is open, nope! It's closed.

If I wanted drama and disappointment, I'll sign back up on match.com.Well its fresh young meat at least here in Knoxville. At a reasonable donation.

Plus from the reviews from the people she see's she likes what's she is doing a true pleaser and isn't to jaded yet.

But I do agree with Eddie. Time is what is what life is made of. Don't waste mine I won't waste yours.

She is just the favor of the month maybe by winter she will wise up.

Lemonader
09-22-17, 13:14
Yep, she fucks you, you don't fuck her. When you do catch her, she will give you some of her good time.

One could only hope and imagine a double dream with her and Fortuna.

They'd kill us all! If they teamed up.I would die a happy man!

Rrayr
09-22-17, 13:50

Vocal as is, fuck me hard daddy, spank me daddy, I could ride you all day daddy! Needless to say, I will return but after a B12 shot.

Well its fresh young meat at least here in Knoxville. At a reasonable donation.

Plus from the reviews from the people she see's she likes what's she is doing a true pleaser and isn't to jaded yet.

But I do agree with Eddie. Time is what is what life is made of. Don't waste mine I won't waste yours.

She is just the favor of the month maybe by winter she will wise up.Yep, flowers die.

Today is Fall Equinox.

Winter is coming.

UtrLvr41
09-22-17, 18:03

If I wanted drama and disappointment, I'll sign back up on match.com.So I thought I would try her today from a different number just to see if she is basically going to be consistent with her disappearing act and sure enough. Made contact, swapped a cpl messages about getting together, she says yes she would love to, when can you be here and poof she was gone!! But no worries I got this text some hrs later. "Hey I'm sorry I wouldn't have disappeared if you had drove out here" LMAO!!

DragonDad7
09-22-17, 19:12
I have had some great massages and some lackluster ones, am I alone with this provider?I've always had great massages with her. I've never left disappointed.

SogooDintn
09-23-17, 04:45
Linda in private residence in Athens? Has anyone seen her? She is Fantastic Looking. 423-XXX-7754.I've noticed her ads for some time as well. I would love to know if she's legit. If anyone has any info please enlighten us or PM me. I'd love to dream of her.

TravelingMan74
09-23-17, 16:23
Wow. Goodness. Have mercy. I had zero communication issues, very likeable personality, great and I mean great body. Great all around. Unbelievable really. If we've talked before, feel free to pm.

Awesome.

TM.

CrazyEddie
09-23-17, 19:34
So I thought I would try her today from a different number just to see if she is basically going to be consistent with her disappearing act and sure enough. Made contact, swapped a cpl messages about getting together, she says yes she would love to, when can you be here and poof she was gone!! But no worries I got this text some hrs later. "Hey I'm sorry I wouldn't have disappeared if you had drove out here" LMAO!!You went further than I was willing to.

Too many supposed "pros" at this thinking with the little head instead of the big one, or this would have already been solved.

Sharky2
09-23-17, 19:49
Wanted to add this report for a decent looking blonde. Her ad is gone now. Lives off merchants. Mid 40's. Decent. Was worried when I contacted. Only. 5 and. 75 for her visits. Thought it was a scam. Dropped by early on my way to work for a visit. Not bad body. A little fluff. Everything but greek on menu. Duplex was out of sorts but not bad, if you're looking for a decent quickie for little money. She's not bad.

Sharky.

UtrLvr41
09-23-17, 22:03
Ok so I will start with the bad since sometimes when we read the good, depending on just how good it is we probably skip the bad because te blood has already rushed to our other brain. LOL So somebody posted in massage parlor reports asking if anybody had any info. So the bad, she is the girl in the middle pic, however that girl is long gone and that pic was way before the demons creeped in. Looks completely different now, a lot more rough. She said she was 31 and if so it's been a rough 31. She also sent me a cpl of pics but again I'm quite sure it was from a different time. The good, definitely not a clock watcher, great BBBJ skills, really worships your manhood. Probably around 4'10 95 lbs and becomes quite seductive when in the saddle. Really enjoys doggy as well. Absolute wide open menu.

UtrLvr41
09-23-17, 22:07
Sorry guys I forgot to post the link. Here ya go as well as the pics she sent me.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/making-the-world-happy-one-gentleman-at-a-time-its-my-reason-for-living/29113952

Member #5700
09-24-17, 18:38
So I'm here from Nashville where I saw her ad before. I saw a bad review or two for her here. But I figured maybe she had a bad day or something and figured I take a chance.

So I first arrive and she was nice and also very nice on the phone. Didn't see the attitude mentioned. As a courtesy if I don't take a bath beforehand, I like to get clean up, for the dream provider benefit. I wish for the same. So I asked to use her bathroom. I guess this wording wasn't up to par for her. Because when I come out after a quick wash up she says "I thought you were just using the restroom". Alright a bit harsh for just a quick shower. So I said "just wanted to wash up reel quick ". She snaps back and says "I wish you would have said that because I would have said no!

Ok this is a bit weird but maybe I made a social faux pas. I move on and we get to it. So she starts with CBJ and squeezing my man like she is trying to strangle it. After a while I try to feel around to get more into it. She smacks my hand away from the bottom and even the top! Ok now I know why she is hated. At this point, I try to get into the CBJ, and just not feeling it. Asked her to do CG and she says no because you used my bathroom and told me only doggy is available. At this point I say fuck this and get up. I say I'm out and I tell her her attitude sucks. She goes on about not asking permission to use her bathroom and then said the most bizarre thing from a worker "you can't touch my nipples or vagina! No one can!" At this point I say I'm gone and will let others know about this and she should be glad she got anything from me and I'm out. She then demands I lay back down and we finish this. Again, she comes out on top on this at this point and I just want to go so how bizarre. Wouldn't she be happy at this point. We go back and forth several times and eventually I lay back down to see what she does to make up for it. Still rough CBJ and finally allowed just one position, doggy.

I didn't even finish and faked it and left asap.

If you treat customers with respect they will probably come see you again. Granted we both know what this is and I don't think you're my lover, but just like a business if you provide bad service you will make less in the long run. Now I have to write this review and I won't see this woman ever again. She is a certifiable nutjob. Avoid! Avoid! AVOID!

RazorXX
09-24-17, 23:27
Maybe I'm missing something. What's up with every single ad on BP having a link to FB / instagram / twitter / etc? Obviously some of the girls will use those for "supplemental info" but now it's on them all.

VolBoater
09-25-17, 08:00
Maybe I'm missing something. What's up with every single ad on BP having a link to FB / instagram / twitter / etc? Obviously some of the girls will use those for "supplemental info" but now it's on them all.I think it's required by BP now. Hence the drop in ads lately.

Ox613
09-25-17, 17:22
I've noticed her ads for some time as well. I would love to know if she's legit. If anyone has any info please enlighten us or PM me. I'd love to dream of her.I did once and brother, I enjoyed greatly. Stay safe.

Brew Man21
09-26-17, 00:11
I didn't have a chance till Thursday after getting stood up by a provider I was looking forward to her. Many thanks sir. I always try to shower before (and after LOL) but that seemed a bit harsh maybe I'm wrong.

So I'm here from Nashville where I saw her ad before. I saw a bad review or two for her here. But I figured maybe she had a bad day or something and figured I take a chance.

So I first arrive and she was nice and also very nice on the phone. Didn't see the attitude mentioned. As a courtesy if I don't take a bath beforehand, I like to get clean up, for the dream provider benefit. I wish for the same. So I asked to use her bathroom. I guess this wording wasn't up to par for her. Because when I come out after a quick wash up she says "I thought you were just using the restroom". Alright a bit harsh for just a quick shower. So I said "just wanted to wash up reel quick ". She snaps back and says "I wish you would have said that because I would have said no!

Ok this is a bit weird but maybe I made a social faux pas. I move on and we get to it. So she starts with CBJ and squeezing my man like she is trying to strangle it. After a while I try to feel around to get more into it. She smacks my hand away from the bottom and even the top! Ok now I know why she is hated. At this point, I try to get into the CBJ, and just not feeling it. Asked her to do CG and she says no because you used my bathroom and told me only doggy is available. At this point I say fuck this and get up. I say I'm out and I tell her her attitude sucks. She goes on about not asking permission to use her bathroom and then said the most bizarre thing from a worker "you can't touch my nipples or vagina! No one can!" At this point I say I'm gone and will let others know about this and she should be glad she got anything from me and I'm out. She then demands I lay back down and we finish this. Again, she comes out on top on this at this point and I just want to go so how bizarre. Wouldn't she be happy at this point. We go back and forth several times and eventually I lay back down to see what she does to make up for it. Still rough CBJ and finally allowed just one position, doggy.

I didn't even finish and faked it and left asap.

If you treat customers with respect they will probably come see you again. Granted we both know what this is and I don't think you're my lover, but just like a business if you provide bad service you will make less in the long run. Now I have to write this review and I won't see this woman ever again. She is a certifiable nutjob. Avoid! Avoid! AVOID!