PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

JoeyMahoney69
12-23-13, 16:52
Met a girl named Mercedes (Monica) on Central at a store with two gas pumps near the road. Between midnight and sunrise I have found her 3 or 4 times. 5'8" long blonde hair and nice body. I'd say be cupps up top. Pretty much open menu but didn't attemp greek. Doesn't rush because she has no sense of time. .6 $ will get you four hours with her. Said she used to dance at Emerald. I have not seen her out in a couple of months. Also has a few tatts on every limb. Anyone seen her?

Anksgf
12-23-13, 20:10
Met a girl named Mercedes (Monica) on Central at a store with two gas pumps near the road. Between midnight and sunrise I have found her 3 or 4 times. 5'8" long blonde hair and nice body. I'd say be cupps up top. Pretty much open menu but didn't attemp greek. Doesn't rush because she has no sense of time. .6 $ will get you four hours with her. Said she used to dance at Emerald. I have not seen her out in a couple of months. Also has a few tatts on every limb. Anyone seen her?No, sorry dude, I often cruise that area and I'm pretty sure I know the store your talking about.

The Kenjos, just up from Woodland is the only gas station on North Central and there's an auto repair place next door but unfortunately, I have no info on the girl you're asking about.

Tall, long blonde hair and takes her time are ALL things I find very, very appealing but I don't know her.

TNbud
12-26-13, 18:12
Does anybody have her contact info or know what area is best to look for her now. Didn't know she was visiting uncle now I know why I haven't seen her in a while.

Salieri
12-29-13, 18:31
Took a drive in the WH, saw a SW on both ends. Sabrina at the lower end.

Blond haired we talked she seamed ok did not try and up sell herself

Did not looked like she was on anything she would of been the one that I would dream with. Also talked to Ashley close to the Mexico restaurant. She was always trying to get more. She had dark hare and talked like she was on something. I have there numbers if you are looking. Stay safe.Sabrina is good people. She just turned 30 this year. I hang out with her regularly.

Ruavol2
01-01-14, 01:32
Also has anyone seen her lately. Last I saw her she looked pretty bad. Was having seizures from the what I heard. Not visiting the Uncle LEO I checked. Please advise thank you.

KnoxVol
01-01-14, 12:27
Sabrina is good people. She just turned 30 this year. I hang out with her regularly.So is she not crazy now? Not picking up trash along the road just to redistribute it about 100 feet away?

Jg3786
01-01-14, 12:53
So is she not crazy now? Not picking up trash along the road just to redistribute it about 100 feet away?Don't know which Sabrina he is talking about. The crazy one that picks up trash is visiting everyone's favorite Uncle.

SeeksEasy
01-02-14, 16:12
This is no my area of expertise but I do have past experience. I was wandering about and made a run through Central. I saw 3 WSW all withing two blocks of the intersection and LEO further north at the market just sitting in the lot. I no longer play this game but understand the rules. At the Central / Broadway intersection I saw a once attractive red head, thin, attractive but unkempt and in a state of decline, with one meth sore visible but still bright eyes. Would be a 9/10 without the drugs and with a shower. Sad. She gave me a fu when I turned her down but still circled around. Away from the intersection there was a helathy looking blonde with shoulder length area, ample breasts showing cleavage, in a bright pink look at me sweater. Leaving closer to the old regas I saw one I actually talked to, yellow raincoat, clear eyes no sores seemed normal. Dirty blonde, healthy thin, said she was just trying to make some money. I was tempted, but no longer in this game. I hope this helps who like to know the lineup be safe!

KoolAid
01-03-14, 12:47
While I had time to burn. I drove on central it was bare. On Beau / Keith saw a WSW 7 on saw scale could have been Casey but I couldint tell since she was bundled up because it was so cold outside. I would have picked her up but I have an appointment set up.

K.A.

Anderson865
01-05-14, 20:07
While out running a errand today, I figured I would take a little detour and cruise down Central. I saw Lorinda just past Broadway Near the bus stop. She looked better than she usually does so I circled around picked her up for old time sakes. Went to the usual parking spot she began to give an awesome bbbjcimws. While she was concentrating on me I was playing with her breast, and fingering her shaved kitty. When she finished with me she stuck my finger in her mouth and sucked every last drop off my finger. She always gave a heck of a BJ but it had been so long since I picked her up so I wasn't to sure what I was getting. Not bad for a Jackson. Good luck and stay safe.

JoeyMahoney69
01-08-14, 00:41
Met Melissa near Central and Knox high school. .4 $ FS no BJ. She is brand new to this. Seems clear headed. 8 or 9 on swer scale. I got digits for seniors. Xxx-xxxx Didn't get the first three numbers. Straight dark hair shoulder length. Be cups up top. This is a rare treat, get it while you can. Seniors only pm me for her number.

Happy Hunting.

JM.

Cricket342
01-08-14, 11:10
Met Melissa near Central and Knox high school. .4 $ FS no BJ. She is brand new to this. Seems clear headed. 8 or 9 on swer scale. I got digits for seniors. Xxx-xxxx Didn't get the first three numbers. Straight dark hair shoulder length. Be cups up top. This is a rare treat, get it while you can. Seniors only pm me for her number.

Happy Hunting.

JM.I am very new to this, and I am not sure how to PM yet. Could you PM me please with the info?

Skboy
01-08-14, 19:59
I am very new to this, and I am not sure how to PM yet. Could you PM me please with the info?I know its not my info to give or to keep but YOU should earn your stripes before asking for a number. Do a little recon on the strolls, read the local SW forum plus the 22 rules for street mongering located on the front page left hand side. BTW click on the user name to pm.

Maybe its just me or am just a little paranoid but their are a lot members on the site.

Salieri
01-09-14, 01:33
So is she not crazy now? Not picking up trash along the road just to redistribute it about 100 feet away?Nope, this Sabrina is young, cute & sane. She's has a room, is readily available and would appreciate the the business. Seniors can PM me for digits.

Washtana
01-14-14, 22:38
After a long vacation from the hobby I had the opportunity to cruise the strolls once again. After a quick drive through WH I thought I spotted Kasey, but with quite a few pounds on her frame since I last saw her. Stopped to talk with her and found out it was her older cousin. Kept on the cruise over to Central and ran into Charlene over by the old high school. She's a petite blond, around 5' 2"' with a baby face and a nice set of B cups. I checked previous reports with her name and the description, and quality of service, appears consistent. She's a local country girl, appears clean, and could actually carry on a pleasant conversation. Went to a secluded location and got a very good BJ. She did an exceptional job and I decided to upgrade the deal. She was very accommodating and I would definitely repeat. She gave me her phone number, was planning on trying it tomorrow to see if it works and will see if she is open to sending it out to others.

Ichfickemich
01-15-14, 15:04
Maybe its just me or am just a little paranoid but their are a lot members on the site.Way too many new for me to trust 1% of them. Best thing for them to do is work. Sadly, it doesn't take long to get to where we are or want to be. I am finding it hard to trust many unless they are very good at what they do and are verified in a good way. But my standards are all wacky.

Ruavol2
01-15-14, 19:10
Cruised around last night 9:30-12 and saw about 10 girls out. 5 WSW 5 BSW. One WSW called herself KP and was eager to please. Said she was riding dirty and I asked her to promptly get out. Said I did not want her habit to follow me the rest of my life. She did not want to get out said she would hide it in her honey pot. I said no please get out finally after much convincing I got her to leave. Cute very doable. I could sense it would have been a great time. However that scares the shit out of me.

Saw the girl I think that always hangs by the Bus Station on Central. Would not give me her name as I told her I would post and send her some business. She said no turned her nose and ran away. The Long Blonde haired late fifties something was also out. Finally came across Princess. She is such a pleaser. God bless her. She and I worked out a deal and She took such good care of me. BBBJCIM I gave her a tip because I like her. Said she was glad to see me and wished I would come around more. Her customer Service is top notch. She is one of my favorites. Saw a WSW and BSW pulled over on Mag near Chandlers on my way out. Hope they were let go. Be careful out there LEO was not visible much 9:30-11 but 11-12 got much more attention. Got out and counted my lucky stars I did not get pulled. I have a lot of respect for those guys but like I have said a thousand fucking times and I will say it again..in case you forgot. Prostitutes Don't Create Drugs...Damn it...Drugs Create Prostitutes. When will they ever focus on the real problem. I know every drug house in town. Follow the prostitutes and you find the Drud houses.

Jg3786
01-15-14, 21:56
Cruised around last night 9:30-12 and saw about 10 girls out. 5 WSW 5 BSW. One WSW called herself KP and was eager to please. Said she was riding dirty and I asked her to promptly get out. Said I did not want her habit to follow me the rest of my life. She did not want to get out said she would hide it in her honey pot. I said no please get out finally after much convincing I got her to leave. Cute very doable. I could sense it would have been a great time. However that scares the shit out of me.

Saw the girl I think that always hangs by the Bus Station on Central. Would not give me her name as I told her I would post and send her some business. She said no turned her nose and ran away. The Long Blonde haired late fifties something was also out. Finally came across Princess. She is such a pleaser. God bless her. She and I worked out a deal and She took such good care of me. BBBJCIM I gave her a tip because I like her. Said she was glad to see me and wished I would come around more. Her customer Service is top notch. She is one of my favorites. Saw a WSW and BSW pulled over on Mag near Chandlers on my way out. Hope they were let go. Be careful out there LEO was not visible much 9:30-11 but 11-12 got much more attention. Got out and counted my lucky stars I did not get pulled. I have a lot of respect for those guys but like I have said a thousand fucking times and I will say it again..in case you forgot. Prostitutes Don't Create Drugs...Damn it...Drugs Create Prostitutes. When will they ever focus on the real problem. I know every drug house in town. Follow the prostitutes and you find the Drud houses.I talked with KP a few days ago. She advertised on Backpage a few months back as Sexi Lexi. Just to be clear no not the Lexi that was very petite and blonde.

KnoxVol
01-16-14, 10:14
I talked with KP a few days ago. She advertised on Backpage a few months back as Sexi Lexi. Just to be clear no not the Lexi that was very petite and blonde.Well that's a damn shame. I always wanted to see KP since she was sexy as fuck. Oh well.

GeeDick
01-16-14, 12:27
Went for a short cruise Tuesday about:2130. Strolled down Central and Beaumont. I saw at least three maybe four WSW's on Central. Being dark and cold out made it difficult to scale any of them. Looked like one on Beaumont but under management. Was just doing some intell this time so I didn't offer any rides.

What I have noticed is the lack of activity on Beaumont. Which used to have a good selection. I have noticed this trend a couple times. They are still there but not as many.

Saw one LEO but he appeared to be on his way to a call. Looks like things have lightened up a little as compared to last year.

Be safe, happy hunting.

GD.

Deano59
01-16-14, 13:17
I love reading the SW threads.

You guys that do this have my admiration.

JumboBucks
01-16-14, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JumboBucks
01-16-14, 22:44
After a long vacation from the hobby I had the opportunity to cruise the strolls once again. After a quick drive through WH I thought I spotted Kasey, but with quite a few pounds on her frame since I last saw her. Stopped to talk with her and found out it was her older cousin. Kept on the cruise over to Central and ran into Charlene over by the old high school. She's a petite blond, around 5' 2"' with a baby face and a nice set of B cups. I checked previous reports with her name and the description, and quality of service, appears consistent. She's a local country girl, appears clean, and could actually carry on a pleasant conversation. Went to a secluded location and got a very good BJ. She did an exceptional job and I decided to upgrade the deal. She was very accommodating and I would definitely repeat. She gave me her phone number, was planning on trying it tomorrow to see if it works and will see if she is open to sending it out to others.24 hours after this was posted the girl mentioned appeared on the KCSO 24 hour list. Food for thought gentlemen.

Skboy
01-17-14, 08:09
24 hours after this was posted the girl mentioned appeared on the KCSO 24 hour list. Food for thought gentlemen.Does local LEO read this board. Yes. Does local LEO have members on this site. Double Yes.

The girl had FTA warrants and was working the streets, it doesn't take a degree in RS to figure out if a girl is a SW.

IMO I don't think the last post about her had anything to do with her being picked up.

Ok, rant over.

Sexhoundtn2
01-17-14, 09:44
24 hours after this was posted the girl mentioned appeared on the KCSO 24 hour list. Food for thought gentlemen.The post named two different girls. Which one are you talking about? Can you tell me what day and time you saw her on the list? The reason I ask is because I missed a call from one of these girls that same night. Was it her or LEO using her phone? Now that's food for thought.

BigRedVan
01-17-14, 11:12
Ok. I had this really cool job. I serviced meat department equipment in the day time, and swers at night. I covered 10 states. I was in Knoxville for 1 week every 3 mo, and it's my favorite place in the world. I was laid off in Jul. Since then this board, and the 24 hr list have been my escape from reality. I'd say I averaged 3 girls a night in Knox, until I found my utr. She was an 18 yo strawberry blonde. Her working name was Debbie. I met her on bm, but she lived in the back of a pawn shop on the other side of town. She also stayed at the summit towers. Anyone seen her? Casey was a good one too. She left town w me after the big snow storm last year. She was going to try to clean up. I really cared about that girl, so I tried to help her. We stayed in Athens, and when she woke up she needed drugs, so I had to bring her back. Your welcome. It looks like a lot of them are in the graybar. My favorite from BP is locked up for promoting. She's the one named after the Christmas shrub with the spikes, and red berries. Smokin hot mugshot. That poor girl with the skin prob. Was locked up yesterday. 4 guys today for patronizing in front of a school. Was there a sting on bm?

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
01-17-14, 11:31
Ok. I had this really cool job. I serviced meat department equipment in the day time, and swers at night. I covered 10 states. I was in Knoxville for 1 week every 3 mo, and it's my favorite place in the world. I was laid off in Jul. Since then this board, and the 24 hr list have been my escape from reality. I'd say I averaged 3 girls a night in Knox, until I found my utr. She was an 18 yo strawberry blonde. Her workin name was debbie. I met her on bm, but she lived in the back of a pawn shop on the other side of town. She also stayed at the summit towers. Anyone seen her? Casey was a good one too. She left town w me after the big snow storm last year. She was going to try to clean up. I really cared about that girl, so I tried to help her. We stayed in Athens, and when she woke up she needed drugs, so I had to bring her back. Your welcome. It looks like a lot of them are in the graybar. My favorite from BP is locked up for promoting. She's the one named after the Christmas shrub with the spikes, and red berries. Smokin hot mugshot. That poor girl with the skin prob. Was locked up yesterday. 4 guys today for patronizing in front of a school. Was there a sting on bm?

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
01-17-14, 13:52
I used to drive my red van e250 around the strolls all night. LEO never pulled me over. If I did get pulled, I would have just told them that I was from out of town, and learning my way around the area. Casey used to spend the night w me. One night she needed a ride back to get some supplies for the sleepover. We were driving down wstrn, and the blue lights came on behind us. I pulled over. The cop stopped, then took off past us. He turned blue lights off. I started to drive again. Blue lights came back on. He whipped a ***** magnum p I style in the middle of the Road. He passes going the other way, whips another *****, and got behind us again. I got ready to pull over, and he blew by me. Whew. LEO watched super troopers one too many times. The whole thing didn't seem to bother her very much. She must be used to fucked up LEO tactics. Never admit to anything. They can't prove shit unless you admit. I have a ton of stories, but this was the closet I ever came to gettin pulled w a SW'er.

Bigredvan 420.

GeeDick
01-17-14, 17:56
Ironically I had just mentioned a lack of activity on Beaumont in a previous post. That is a hot spot for SW'ers and uncle LEO around the elementary school.

Another issue which can exacerbate an already bad situation is exercising our hobby near a school or bible thumping building. Something to be cognizant of when cruising. Which can be difficult especially downtown with so many sanctimonious institutions.

It would be nice to know more details concerning the arrest. Whether it was a sting op or just being careless. The risk of getting caught is always there. However you can definitely lower your odds by knowing what to look out for. Read, understand and practice the rules for street mongering.

I agree with Skboy. I'm sure LEO monitors this forum. However it is what it is. Nothing wrong with sharing our dreams. I don't think LEO can extrapolate and use anything here to their advantage. Anything LEO learns here is basically hearsay. Our hobby is considered a nuisance. The drug use which often times goes hand and hand with SW'ers is another issue.

Anywho, just my two cents for the day.

Be safe and enjoy.

GD

Ichfickemich
01-18-14, 00:47
Does local LEO read this board. Yes. Does local LEO have members on this site. Double Yes.

The girl had FTA warrants and was working the streets, it doesn't take a degree in RS to figure out if a girl is a SW.

IMO I don't think the last post about her had anything to do with her being picked up.

Ok, rant over.Wait, Wait, Wait. What the hell you talkin about lewis? You mean I didn't need a degree to figure out how to find one? Damn, that's money not well spent. Back to the drawing board.

Washtana
01-18-14, 12:14
Does local LEO read this board. Yes. Does local LEO have members on this site. Double Yes.

Ok, rant over.Thanks for the common sense answer SK. Our hobby always requires a little bit of paranoia for safety reason but we have to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. As I said previously, I have been absent for awhile, but prior to that I would like to think I contributed to the thread with solid information and an occasional contact for a lady in need. In the past I have provided information to many of the senior members on the board, including yourself. For those that know this, I will continue to give them information with the sole purposes of helping them have sex with woman, the purpose of this board.

BTW, my business took me out of town the next night so I was unable to call the lady mentioned. Since no one asked for her number there is no connection to her arrest. To bad, she was exceptional and it looks like she will be off the streets for many months. If you see her on the streets in the future, she is worth the stop.

BigRedVan
01-18-14, 13:08
Looks like Emily will be back on the streets soon. My first dream with her a couple years ago was actually descent. After we finished we hung out. She drew These pictures of hearts and flowers with our names. She gave me her family's # so I could find her. The next time I saw her, she pulled the ol cash and dash on me. WTF? She made up for it. I bet you can't guess what happened next time I saw her. Cash and dash. The last time I saw her, I picked her up from ab on mag (her hideout). She needed smokes, so I gave her a 20 at the store. She jumped out of the van, yelled "I love drugs" and jumped in another car. If you want to test your mongering skills, get a room at the Ab off mag. This is no place for beginners. The place is a dump, and it is crawling with SW'ers, and zombies. IMO it is safer than a car date. No LEO to worry about. Bring extra zombie ammo just in case. LOL. You can probably get a room for cheaper than the gas money you would spend driving around. Be safe.

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
01-19-14, 19:08
I have now been stuck in Ga red clay, and away from the hobby for 6 months. It has been 6 months since my big red van with a company gas card cruised the streets till the wee hrs of the morning. I had already found all the strolls in Knox on my own before I found this board. I learned a lot of lessons the hard way (I need to go pay my driver). LOL. When I found USASG I was kinda scared of it. I didn't want to put my info out there, but fuck it. I also didn't feel like sharing with my situation. I am a greedy fucking monger. LOL. I would finish work around 6 or 7, do by the time I got a room, shower, and dinner it was 10 o'clock. I only have a week in monger Disneyland. How can I fuck my favorite rides if everyone on the street, and Internet are fucking them? I could have shared stories, and given ripoff warnings sooner, so I am sorry for that. That being said, the whole reason I joined USASG is because this board has been seriously lacking lately. Aren't any of my Knoxville wiener cousins still fucking the highest quality SW'ers in the se? It seems like everyone is too busy driving by looking at girls, instead of fucking them. That's not how it works. If you are lucky enough to see a SW'er that isn't too fugly, you let that ***** in. They are all on drugs, and they all have drugs on them. It's part of the game. The only other thing people are talking about is LEO on the board. Can we start a thread for people whining about LEO on here? I'd rather here stories about LEO on your ass, while gettin a BBBJCIM. That's way more exciting. Please don't let a newbie with 4 posts be the most interesting man on the board. I don't always drink beer. LOL.

Anderson865
01-19-14, 20:39
Went for a stroll about 6:45. I was far into my trip when I came across a WSW named Angie. She is a brunette, spinner, with a nice set of bolt ons. She was a 8-9 on the SW scale. She was very nice and eager to get to the deed. She was wanting FS but due to my time constraints I was unable to partake. However I did get a nice BBBJCIM. I was able to get her digits so I can make time to partake of the FS in the future. Have fun stay safe.

Throttle
01-20-14, 03:16
I have now been stuck in Ga red clay, and away from the hobby for 6 months. It has been 6 months since my big red van with a company gas card cruised the streets till the wee hrs of the morning. I had already found all the strolls in Knox on my own before I found this board. I learned a lot of lessons the hard way (I need to go pay my driver). LOL. When I found USASG I was kinda scared of it. I didn't want to put my info out there, but fuck it. I also didn't feel like sharing with my situation. I am a greedy fucking monger. LOL. I would finish work around 6 or 7, do by the time I got a room, shower, and dinner it was 10 o'clock. I only have a week in monger Disneyland. How can I fuck my favorite rides if everyone on the street, and Internet are fucking them? I could have shared stories, and given ripoff warnings sooner, so I am sorry for that. That being said, the whole reason I joined USASG is because this board has been seriously lacking lately. Aren't any of my Knoxville wiener cousins still fucking the highest quality SW'ers in the se? It seems like everyone is too busy driving by looking at girls, instead of fucking them. That's not how it works. If you are lucky enough to see a SW'er that isn't too fugly, you let that ***** in. They are all on drugs, and they all have drugs on them. It's part of the game. The only other thing people are talking about is LEO on the board. Can we start a thread for people whining about LEO on here? I'd rather here stories about LEO on your ass, while gettin a BBBJCIM. That's way more exciting. Please don't let a newbie with 4 posts be the most interesting man on the board. I don't always drink beer. LOL.You're posts are proving to always be a good read, keep up the good work. I agree, the ratio of SW reports to stroll / LEO reports is pretty far off from what it should be. I'm guilty of posting stroll reports myself, and I think it should go without saying for someone to watch their ass w / LEO. They're out there, they're always out there, it's just a question of how many, we get it. As someone who has retired his rather short SW monger career, although tempted to resume from time to time, I enjoy reading the mongers feedback on girls more than a report of who was where 2 hours ago, but that's just me. Now it's time to retire my soapbox for the night.

Stay safe everyone,

Throttle

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 05:52
Went for a stroll about 6:45. I was far into my trip when I came across a WSW named Angie. She is a brunette, spinner, with a nice set of bolt ons. She was a 8-9 on the SW scale. She was very nice and eager to get to the deed. She was wanting FS but due to my time constraints I was unable to partake. However I did get a nice BBBJCIM. I was able to get her digits so I can make time to partake of the FS in the future. Have fun stay safe.Is Angie Tammy Ann?

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 10:23
I was talking about peoples discussions about LEO on the board, and not on the street. I don't care if Johnny reads my posts, but I would like to know what they are up to on the strolls, and stories about pigs outsmarted. Sorry if my previous post sounded like I was sticking up for LEO.

Bigredvan 420.

JoeRyan66
01-20-14, 11:16
I have now been stuck in Ga red clay, and away from the hobby for 6 months. It has been 6 months since my big red van with a company gas card cruised the streets till the wee hrs of the morning. I had already found all the strolls in Knox on my own before I found this board. I learned a lot of lessons the hard way (I need to go pay my driver). LOL. When I found USASG I was kinda scared of it. I didn't want to put my info out there, but fuck it. I also didn't feel like sharing with my situation. I am a greedy fucking monger. LOL. I would finish work around 6 or 7, do by the time I got a room, shower, and dinner it was 10 o'clock. I only have a week in monger Disneyland. How can I fuck my favorite rides if everyone on the street, and Internet are fucking them? I could have shared stories, and given ripoff warnings sooner, so I am sorry for that. That being said, the whole reason I joined USASG is because this board has been seriously lacking lately. Aren't any of my Knoxville wiener cousins still fucking the highest quality SW'ers in the se? It seems like everyone is too busy driving by looking at girls, instead of fucking them. That's not how it works. If you are lucky enough to see a SW'er that isn't too fugly, you let that ***** in. They are all on drugs, and they all have drugs on them. It's part of the game. The only other thing people are talking about is LEO on the board. Can we start a thread for people whining about LEO on here? I'd rather here stories about LEO on your ass, while gettin a BBBJCIM. That's way more exciting. Please don't let a newbie with 4 posts be the most interesting man on the board. I don't always drink beer. LOL.Dude that rant was better than Richard Shermen after the game last night!

Fucking hilarious!

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 14:03
[Deleted by Admin]

PM stands for Private Message posting a PM is one of the douchiest things a brother can do. Especially PM's that contain personal info.

You seriously need to cool your jets hoss.

A2

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 17:35
One afternoon I hit bm I turned are onto sunrise (the turnaround Road in front of patties). There, standing in the first alley on the are was Patti, talking to this guy that looked like one of the fine young gentlemen sworn to jump in front of bullets for the pres (suit, sunglasses, haircut). I shit you not. I never shit a shitter. LOL. I couldn't believe she didn't notice my van. I kept driving up sunrise. I turned around a few blocks up, and came back down. When I came back Patti had taken off walkin back towards her house. Ol fuckstick was still standing there, talking to his wrist,(not like Sabrina). LOL. The fucker had a mic in his sleeve. I immediately called Patti and asked her what just happened. She immediately hung up on me. LOL. She never answered or returned my numerous calls or texts. We were cool before that. I had promised to take that girl to Dollywood. LOL. Time to smoke a fatty, not fuck one.

Bigredvan 420.

Jg3786
01-20-14, 17:55
Is Angie Tammy Ann?No Angie is Angie.

Anderson865
01-20-14, 18:49
If you do a search there are pics of her on here.

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 21:56
He said it was alright if I told him to fuck off.

Sure without naming names. I'm sure this had something to do with something somebody wrote. You're new so I'll explain once, when somebody is a douche, you don't respond, you report the post and I take care of it.

A2

BigRedVan
01-20-14, 22:19
He said it was alright if I told him to fuck off.

Sure without naming names. I'm sure this had something to do with something somebody wrote. You're new so I'll explain once, when somebody is a douche, you don't respond, you report the post and I take care of it.

A2Thank you sir.

Ichfickemich
01-21-14, 20:15
That someone is living in a van down by the Riiiver!

Someone has to recall the skit and in this case the river runs right by kpd.

Nickn3
01-21-14, 20:42

Someone has to recall the skit and in this case the river runs right by kpd.The same thought crossed my mind a couple of days ago.

BigRedVan
01-21-14, 23:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

BigRedVan
01-23-14, 21:28
Last June I was out on a late night mission from god. I normally turn l on bxt from cnt, but decided to stay straight. I got to a shit hole store at the top of a hill on the are side of the Road. Across the street was this tiny little thing with long black hair, and a lot of it. I looked at her, and she ran across the street. She jumped in. She had a voice like an angel from Marlboro heaven. She said " Hi I'm Kelly". Holy shit. This girl looked like a 40 yr old Casey. Maybe 35. I think the streets take their toll after a while. She was still sexy as hell. She said she a bf, but she didn't rush at all. She had a smokin little body. She was only about 5 ft tall. I got her #, and took her back. I couldn't wait to finish work the next day. I called her up, and met her at the store. When we got back to the hotel she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her. Uhm? Uh? Yeah see'Mon. I broke a major rule and daty. I looked extra hard for track marks. I had two fingers in her tight little pussy, and she was grinding the fuck out of them. She spent the night, and I took her back in the morning. The next week I was working in Maryville, and planned to see her when I got back. I drove home to GA that day. When I got home I was shitcanned from my job. I called her, and she said to come see her anytime. Her phone was dead the next week. She really was a sweetheart, and I truly miss that little SW'er. Has anybody seen her? Is she okay? I haven't read anything about her on here, and that's a shame cause that's one of my favorite rides in Knoxville.

Bigredvan 420?

Chevy808
01-23-14, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

DO NOT feed the trolls.

A2

KtownHound
01-24-14, 01:35
What's best motel to hang at for picking up girls? Will be in area and need advice.

Sexhoundtn2
01-24-14, 01:44

Someone has to recall the skit and in this case the river runs right by kpd.One of the girls on this board sent me a pm in reply to a post I made that got deleted for some reason. She confirmed everyones suspicion. That big van does indeed come from the lot down by the river.

EchoEcho
01-24-14, 05:16
If nothing else to get a break from all this drama, I was inspired to watch it again, pure classic comedy genius. In case you need a refresher:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4183

Someone has to recall the skit and in this case the river runs right by kpd.

Harleysg
01-24-14, 09:09
What's best motel to hang at for picking up girls? Will be in area and need advice.Just about any of the crappy motels on Magnolia will work but for starters try the Deluxe.

Jem411
01-24-14, 10:35
If nothing else to get a break from all this drama, I was inspired to watch it again, pure classic comedy genius. In case you need a refresher:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4183This is beyond funny. Thanks for putting it up.

BigRedVan
01-24-14, 11:28
Last June I was out on a late night mission from god. I normally turn l on bxt from cnt, but decided to stay straight. I got to a shit hole store at the top of a hill on the are side of the Road. Across the street was this tiny little thing with long black hair, and a lot of it. I looked at her, and she ran across the street. She jumped in. She had a voice like an angel from Marlboro heaven. She said " Hi I'm Kelly". Holy shit. This girl looked like a 40 yr old Casey. Maybe 35. I think the streets take their toll after a while. She was still sexy as hell. She said she a bf, but she didn't rush at all. She had a smokin little body. She was only about 5 ft tall. I got her #, and took her back. I couldn't wait to finish work the next day. I called her up, and met her at the store. When we got back to the hotel she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her. Uhm? Uh? Yeah see'Mon. I broke a major rule and daty. I looked extra hard for track marks. I had two fingers in her tight little pussy, and she was grinding the fuck out of them. She spent the night, and I took her back in the morning. The next week I was working in Maryville, and planned to see her when I got back. I drove home to GA that day. When I got home I was shitcanned from my job. I called her, and she said to come see her anytime. Her phone was dead the next week. She really was a sweetheart, and I truly miss that little SW'er. Has anybody seen her? Is she okay? I haven't read anything about her on here, and that's a shame cause that's one of my favorite rides in Knoxville.

Bigredvan 420?Yeah come on.

BigRedVan
01-24-14, 12:09
This is beyond funny. Thanks for putting it up.Hey dad. I can't see too good. Is that Bill Shakespeare?

BigRedVan
01-25-14, 14:09
What's best motel to hang at for picking up girls? Will be in area and need advice.If I didn't know which notel to stay at on mag, I wouldn't stay on mag. The SW'ers there are seasoned vets. You want to be in control of the dream, and things can go wrong fast when you are dreaming in their house. Find a different stroll to learn on. Get a descent motel room away from the stroll, right off of the interstate. Find the fastest interstate rt from the stroll, back to your spot. Limit time spent on city rds to a bare minimum, and you should be fine. Leave the notels on mag to the seasoned wranglers that like a bit of danger with their nut.

Bigredvan 420.

KtownHound
01-27-14, 02:30
If I didn't know which notel to stay at on mag, I wouldn't stay on mag. The SW'ers there are seasoned vets. You want to be in control of the dream, and things can go wrong fast when you are dreaming in their house. Find a different stroll to learn on. Get a descent motel room away from the stroll, right off of the interstate. Find the fastest interstate rt from the stroll, back to your spot. Limit time spent on city rds to a bare minimum, and you should be fine. Leave the notels on mag to the seasoned wranglers that like a bit of danger with their nut.

Bigredvan 420.Thanks for info.

StoneCold1899
01-27-14, 18:43
Has anyone seen a girl around central and broadway in the last month who goes by Summer? Petite, very slim, and wears a knit cap. Sweet girl, I've kept my eye out but haven't seen her. Any info would be appreciated. Please PM if you know anything. Thanks.

JoeyMahoney69
01-27-14, 18:48
Met Michelle today just off Central. Long red hair, spinner type body and 41 yo. Really sweet and had a room at royal. Says she is planning on going back to Hamilton soon. Room was a bit messy but didn't stink. Bed was made and bathroom was available afterwards. She has a very pretty face and took three passes before I was convinced she was working. Really wasn't sure if she was a swer or not. Stomach and breast have some wrinkles and a little sag from pregnantcy or just losing weight, not sure. I would compare her body to Connie but Michelle is younger and Connie has nicer breasts. Service was not rushed and decent BBBJ skills. FS was missionary till I popped. Nothing stuck out as exceptional but she was a sweet girl and I would repeat. I did get digits if any seniors are interested. If your not a senior with contributing posts I will not share. Please don't ask. Thanks JM.

GeeDick
01-27-14, 22:19
Has anyone seen a girl around central and broadway in the last month who goes by Summer? Petite, very slim, and wears a knit cap. Sweet girl, I've kept my eye out but haven't seen her. Any info would be appreciated. Please PM if you know anything. Thanks.I don't stroll as often as I used to. However, I have noticed a girl that may match that description very close to that location. More specifically Lamar and 3rd /4th. I was going to post and see if anyone else as any intell on her. Seen her out very early, as in before sunrise and late evening.

With it being dark and cold out it's not easy to appraise a girls looks.

GD.

KoolAid
01-27-14, 22:31
I headed down WH around noon to see if anyone was out and to my dismay it was pretty bare did see bacon rolling deep made a couple of passes and still nothing. Called Britney and she was accomadating as always sweet and was worth the .6 I have to say the Bush kind of throws me off but is well worth the visit!

K.A.

Dreamer469
01-27-14, 22:57
I headed down WH around noon to see if anyone was out and to my dismay it was pretty bare did see bacon rolling deep made a couple of passes and still nothing. Called Britney and she was accomadating as always sweet and was worth the .6 I have to say the Bush kind of throws me off but is well worth the visit!

K.A.Tried to PM you for some details! Thanks.

Jeem1941
01-28-14, 20:30
Met Michelle today just off Central. Long red hair, spinner type body and 41 yo. Really sweet and had a room at royal. Says she is planning on going back to Hamilton soon. Room was a bit messy but didn't stink. Bed was made and bathroom was available afterwards. She has a very pretty face and took three passes before I was convinced she was working. Really wasn't sure if she was a swer or not. Stomach and breast have some wrinkles and a little sag from pregnantcy or just losing weight, not sure. I would compare her body to Connie but Michelle is younger and Connie has nicer breasts. Service was not rushed and decent BBBJ skills. FS was missionary till I popped. Nothing stuck out as exceptional but she was a sweet girl and I would repeat. I did get digits if any seniors are interested. If your not a senior with contributing posts I will not share. Please don't ask. Thanks JM.I'm agree, she has good oral skills, not a clock watcher, decent rate.

Anksgf
02-04-14, 07:55
If I didn't know which notel to stay at on mag, I wouldn't stay on mag. The SW'ers there are seasoned vets. You want to be in control of the dream, and things can go wrong fast when you are dreaming in their house. Find a different stroll to learn on. Get a descent motel room away from the stroll, right off of the interstate. Find the fastest interstate rt from the stroll, back to your spot. Limit time spent on city rds to a bare minimum, and you should be fine. Leave the notels on mag to the seasoned wranglers that like a bit of danger with their nut.

Bigredvan 420.Yeah, I generally agree.

I'll admit to playing around Magnolia BUT I've lived in the area for 10 years worked, in the area for three, I've been sampling the street action for about 6 and these days, I live on Woodbine and drive Magnolia almost every day.

In short, I know who's who in the zoo.

If you don't, you might want to look for a safer place to play.

A few years ago, I picked a girl up in the parking lot of the Deluxe and she was hanging out with this huge ass black guy.

I stopped and picked her up and took her back to my house BUT, I know her, I know she's a legit pro and I know the dude is a dealer and her pimp /"protector.".

Again, knowing who's who in the zoo makes all the difference in the world and trust me, this part of town can be a zoo and then some...

Anksgf
02-04-14, 08:03
I hate to keep posting the same shit but I don't want any you guys to get in trouble.

Besides playing in the hobby, I live and work on the East side.

Uncle LEO has been hot and heavy lately and often in unmarked cars.

Just be careful there, keep your eyes open, make sure you have all of your shit in order and a plausible reason for being in the area.

I know that's nothing I have posted before but the bacon has really been sizzling lately and even a seasoned vet like me managed to busted on a bullshit illegal turn / DUI charge.

I was cold sober and made a left hand turn, out of the left hand lane with a green turn signal but Barney was looking for an excuse to pop me and so he made one up.

I'm going to go to court and fight it but watch yourselves out there.

JoeRyan66
02-04-14, 11:21
I hate to keep posting the same shit but I don't want any you guys to get in trouble.

Just be careful there, keep your eyes open, make sure you have all of your shit in order and a plausible reason for being in the area.

I know that's nothing I have posted before but the bacon has really been sizzling lately and even a seasoned vet like me managed to busted on a bullshit illegal turn / DUI charge.

I was cold sober and made a left hand turn, out of the left hand lane with a green turn signal but Barney was looking for an excuse to pop me and so he made one up.

I'm going to go to court and fight it but watch yourselves out there.I'm sorry to hear that man. Even when you are innocent you still have legal fees. That's what's wrong with our system.

WestKnox
02-04-14, 13:05

I'm going to go to court and fight it but watch yourselves out there.Well other than bacon doing it's usual thing, did you see anything one could dream about?

RYKean
02-04-14, 22:50
Out strolling tonight talked with a small BBW who said her name was Mercedes? Any feedback on this chesty one?

Jg3786
02-04-14, 22:59

I'm going to go to court and fight it but watch yourselves out there.Drove around a bit this evening. Anksg is right it was smoking hot with our Uncle.

Anderson865
02-05-14, 09:34
Tried picking this one up yesterday. She was obviously worried about something. Also seen Angie out and about.

Out strolling tonight talked with a small BBW who said her name was Mercedes? Any feedback on this chesty one?

Anksgf
02-05-14, 10:25
Well other than bacon doing it's usual thing, did you see anything one could dream about?Nope, unfortunately not.

The combo of rain, cold and our lovely mayor having Uncle LEO out in full force, the S / A has dropped to all but nothing.

I was around and. Central and Magnolia last night, for utterly legit reasons, even had my 64 year old mother with me as a witness to the fact that I was being a good boy but I was still doing a bit of recon but I didn't see a single girl out.

Edit:

I'd just had be REALLY careful around the Kroger that is just down from Fulton High.

I often shop there and in less than two months I've been pulled over there not once but twice.

Once Uncle stopped me and cited me for disregarding a red light and not having my seat belt.

Yeah, I admit, I "disregarded" the red light, in the middle of the night AFTER I came to a complete stop and made sure there was no oncoming traffic in any direction.

I also didn't have my seat belt on but then, I was watching Barney when he got out of his car. He didn't have his on either...

I was also turning left into that shopping center when I got pulled over for supposedly turning left out of the right hand lane and then arrested for DUI when I was cold sober.

I admit I'd had a couple of drinks earlier that night and I spilled one of them on me.

Well, Barney smelled booze on me and off to jail I went.

I spent two hours in the back of a paddy wagon and 12+ in holding before they even put me in a cell and I couldn't even get a cup to get a drink of water. I was using my hand to drink out of the sink.

There was another guy with me who also got popped for DUI.

I'm 38, I've been drinking since I was 15 and selling booze since I was 18.

My dad drinks and his dad drank.

I know who's drunk and who ain't and this guy who got busted at the same time as me was no more drunk than I was.

He said he'd had two beers with a burger and fries at dinner and he was a BIG guy. I'd say close to 250. No way in the world he was drunk off of two beers and he sure as hell wasn't acting drunk but they arrested him anyway.

One thing I have going for me is Barney wouldn't give me a breathalyzer but he offered to take me to the hospital for a blood test.

I'd bet money he thought I'd say no but I said sure, let's go...

The blood test will prove I was cold sober but still, it's a hassle I'd rather not have to deal with.

Still, watch your backs out there.

Also, unless you're trashed, NEVER refuse to take a blood alcohol test.

Tennessee has a law called "implied consent."

If you are driving and you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI you HAVE to take a blood alcohol test. If you refuse, then you are automatically presumed to be guilty of DUI.

It's too bad that Barney doesn't have more important things to worry about, like three people getting shot last night...

Please note dripping sarcasm.

I just don't understand why it can't be like it was in the old days, as long as it was in a certain area, Barney looked the other way.

I also don't like being charged with doing shit that I didn't do.

IF I'm in the wrong then I'll cowboy the fuck up and accept the consequences but not when I'm cold sober, driving about 5 MPH, making a left hand turn out of the left hand turn lane, on a green turn signal and with my left indicator on...

RJHunter
02-05-14, 20:35
Nope, unfortunately not.

The combo of rain, cold and our lovely mayor having Uncle LEO out in full force, the S / A has dropped to all but nothing.

I was around and. Central and Magnolia last night, for utterly legit reasons, even had my 64 year old mother with me as a witness to the fact that I was being a good boy but I was still doing a bit of recon but I didn't see a single girl out.

Edit:

I'd just had be REALLY careful around the Kroger that is just down from Fulton High.

I often shop there and in less than two months I've been pulled over there not once but twice.

Once Uncle stopped me and cited me for disregarding a red light and not having my seat belt.

Yeah, I admit, I "disregarded" the red light, in the middle of the night AFTER I came to a complete stop and made sure there was no oncoming traffic in any direction.

I also didn't have my seat belt on but then, I was watching Barney when he got out of his car. He didn't have his on either...

I was also turning left into that shopping center when I got pulled over for supposedly turning left out of the right hand lane and then arrested for DUI when I was cold sober.

I admit I'd had a couple of drinks earlier that night and I spilled one of them on me.

Well, Barney smelled booze on me and off to jail I went.

I spent two hours in the back of a paddy wagon and 12+ in holding before they even put me in a cell and I couldn't even get a cup to get a drink of water. I was using my hand to drink out of the sink.

There was another guy with me who also got popped for DUI.

I'm 38, I've been drinking since I was 15 and selling booze since I was 18.

My dad drinks and his dad drank.

I know who's drunk and who ain't and this guy who got busted at the same time as me was no more drunk than I was.

He said he'd had two beers with a burger and fries at dinner and he was a BIG guy. I'd say close to 250. No way in the world he was drunk off of two beers and he sure as hell wasn't acting drunk but they arrested him anyway.

One thing I have going for me is Barney wouldn't give me a breathalyzer but he offered to take me to the hospital for a blood test.

I'd bet money he thought I'd say no but I said sure, let's go...

The blood test will prove I was cold sober but still, it's a hassle I'd rather not have to deal with.

Still, watch your backs out there.

Also, unless you're trashed, NEVER refuse to take a blood alcohol test.

Tennessee has a law called "implied consent."

If you are driving and you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI you HAVE to take a blood alcohol test. If you refuse, then you are automatically presumed to be guilty of DUI.

It's too bad that Barney doesn't have more important things to worry about, like three people getting shot last night...

Please note dripping sarcasm.

I just don't understand why it can't be like it was in the old days, as long as it was in a certain area, Barney looked the other way.

I also don't like being charged with doing shit that I didn't do.

IF I'm in the wrong then I'll cowboy the fuck up and accept the consequences but not when I'm cold sober, driving about 5 MPH, making a left hand turn out of the left hand turn lane, on a green turn signal and with my left indicator on...It sure sounds like all the shit LEO is doing in that part of town, pretty much guarantees that it will remain a slum forever. There are a few nice places in the area, like that Health food supermarket on Central. But there is no way I will ever head to that area to do any shopping knowing that some jack off LEO might bust me just for being in the area. These politicians really are stupid.

Skboy
02-05-14, 21:02
This is just a observation, but with Anksgf 589 post of opinions and advice he seems to deal with the Knoxville court system quite a bit. Follow you own advice Anksgf, wear you seatbelt, use your turn signal and don't drink and drive. Of course there is a reason your on my ignore list. As for the shooting last night on campus I have had run ins with that coward many yrs ago, which has made me a older and wiser monger. Taught me lessons that someone can not learn by just reading and one of the reasons I have a HCP.

Another reason the stroll is always hot is because its so small. A person can cover all of it in about 20 to 25 minutes and so can LEO. Everyone that street mongers do your best to stay safe and keep reading Anksgf posts of street mongering 101 opinions and advice.

Anksgf
02-06-14, 04:47
It sure sounds like all the shit LEO is doing in that part of town, pretty much guarantees that it will remain a slum forever. There are a few nice places in the area, like that Health food supermarket on Central. But there is no way I will ever head to that area to do any shopping knowing that some jack off LEO might bust me just for being in the area. These politicians really are stupid.I'm familiar with the health market on Central you're talking about but I have never actually been in there.

The Timeout deli has some pretty decent cheap junk food, I sometimes buy gas and maybe a lottery ticket at Kenjo's and Brown's is the go to place if your need an appliance part and I love to cook and so I've been meaning for a long time to go in and check out the restaurant supply place but I've never gotten around to it.

Beyond that, I don't really shop over there but I live close enough by that "I was just heading home," works as a good excuse for why I'm in the area.

I certainly agree with you on the politicians being stupid but that almost seems to be a job requirement.

Anksgf
02-06-14, 05:14
This is just a observation, but with Anksgf 589 post of opinions and advice he seems to deal with the Knoxville court system quite a bit. Follow you own advice Anksgf, wear you seatbelt, use your turn signal and don't drink and drive. Of course there is a reason your on my ignore list. As for the shooting last night on campus I have had run ins with that coward many yrs ago, which has made me a older and wiser monger. Taught me lessons that someone can not learn by just reading and one of the reasons I have a HCP.

Another reason the stroll is always hot is because its so small. A person can cover all of it in about 20 to 25 minutes and so can LEO. Everyone that street mongers do your best to stay safe and keep reading Anksgf posts of street mongering 101 opinions and advice.Well, if you have me on your "ignore" list then I'm not sure how you managed to see my post in the first place and I would assume you don't see this one either but for anyone else who might, I'd like to correct the areas where you have NFI what you're talking about...

Besides living in the area and being active in the hobby, I've also helped out friends who were in legal trouble and I've worked a lot in both see-stores and private security and so I have had plenty of non-confrontational interaction with Uncle LEO and have I think a good handle on how they operate.

I have had very, very little personal interaction with the Knoxville court system. Before the citation for disregarding the red light, my last traffic citation was a speeding ticket in 2006.

Prior to what I still maintain was a bogus DUI charge that I can prove was bogus I had NEVER been arrested and I'm 38 years old.

I may have a couple of drinks at dinner and then drive home but I NOT and NEVER have driven drunk. On the contrary, I've stayed places I didn't want to be because I knew I'd drank too much to be driving.

I also habitually use my turn signal, even in parking lots and even Uncle LEO didn't say I didn't use my turn signal. His claim was I turned out of the wrong lane.

While I'll admit I don't generally wear my seat belt, that was my first time ever being cited for not wearing it and I'm not endangering anyone but myself in not doing so.

I have zero personal knowledge of the shooting in Fort Sanders. All I know is what I saw in the news. I was simply saying that I think keeping people from getting shot is a more reasonable use of police resources than keeping some monger from getting a blow job.

I'm sure more than one member thinks I post too much but I think that because I both play with the S / A AND live and work in the area I can offer useful info and if that keeps just one fellow monger from getting busted, I'm happy.

Sure the strolls are short. My usual hunting ground is North Central, around the Time Out Deli, down to Magnolia up around the zoo and then loop back around.

Not a lot of area to cover but sometimes LEO is as thick as flies on shit and sometimes, not a single one around.

The providers are about the same. I've seen half a dozen within a couple of blocks and I've cruised for hours without even seeing a desperation piece of action.

I just want to repeat that when I go to court to deal with my DUI charge, it will be the first time in 38 YEARS that I have been in a Knox County court as a defendant and so no, I don't deal with the court system "quite a bit.".

EchoEcho
02-06-14, 23:53
I'd like to suggest we move this LEO discussion to one of the user threads created for that. I really really want to know about finding some SW pussy.
Good luck on your case A-man.

Anksgf
02-07-14, 03:56
I'd like to suggest we move this LEO discussion to one of the user threads created for that. I really really want to know about finding some SW pussy.
Good luck on your case A-man.No argument from me than other to say that SW pussy and Uncle LEO tend to go hand in hand.

That said, the discussion most certainly did get off topic.

Buck Hunter
02-07-14, 08:27
Made a stroll yesterday down Central and did not find any flowers blooming so I went a little north and dreamed of the the Bush of Britney. Ok dream for a quick and out.

KoolAid
02-07-14, 14:37
Drove on the mag, cent, Keith only one WSW wearing black & red jacket looked like 5 on sws so decided to pass. May have better luck in the evening.

K.A.

Anderson865
02-07-14, 17:28
Cruised the usual places. Come back down Central spotted a WSW long red hair not bad looking. Circled around to pick her up, but someone else was a step ahead of me.

BigRedVan
02-10-14, 12:54
My ATF made the list today. I met her in 2012, so she was 18 when we met. The first time we met, we went to my hotel. When the dream was over, I took her back. I stayed in contact with this one. I dreamed of her about ten to fifteen more times, and she spent the night with me every time. This girl has the pinkest, and tightest pussy that I've ever stuck my tongue, and dick in. She had perfect firm teenage titties. I broke out my weed container the first time we met, she looked at it, and said that is the dankest weed I've ever seen. I was in love. I probably still am. Just seeing her picture, makes me want to sell everything I own to get back to ktown. This girl, was utr as far as I know, but the list says she lives on bm. Why doesn't anybody talk about her here? She is the hottest SW'er in ktown hands down.

Bigredvan 420.

Anksgf
02-11-14, 07:52
Cruised the usual places. Come back down Central spotted a WSW long red hair not bad looking. Circled around to pick her up, but someone else was a step ahead of me.The description of that girl doesn't ring any bells and it certainly wasn't me who picked her up BUT I have been there many times.

IF you want to play the game, you have to play fast.

TNbud
02-11-14, 21:34
My ATF made the list today. I met her in 2012, so she was 18 when we met. The first time we met, we went to my hotel. When the dream was over, I took her back. I stayed in contact with this one. I dreamed of her about ten to fifteen more times, and she spent the night with me every time. This girl has the pinkest, and tightest pussy that I've ever stuck my tongue, and dick in. She had perfect firm teenage titties. I broke out my weed container the first time we met, she looked at it, and said that is the dankest weed I've ever seen. I was in love. I probably still am. Just seeing her picture, makes me want to sell everything I own to get back to ktown. This girl, was utr as far as I know, but the list says she lives on bm. Why doesn't anybody talk about her here? She is the hottest SW'er in ktown hands down.

Bigredvan 420.What's her name.

Mavrik22
02-12-14, 00:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigRedVan
02-12-14, 11:57
My ATF worked under the name Debbie. I found her the first time walking down bm. She only looked about 16. She told me her name was debbie. I told her I had a nice room off the stroll. She didn't want to go. I told her she could get out if she wanted, but I wasn't about to go to her spot. She agreed to go with me. We talked for a while, and really hit it off. We got to the room. I called her Debbie, and she told me her real name. That was the night that Casey lost her spot as my ATF, and we had a lot of fun together. Every other dream was arranged by phone. She used to stay in the back of a pawn shop, and at summit towers.

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
02-12-14, 12:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Big Delicious
02-12-14, 16:44
Hey brothers. Out of state monger here. I'll be down in the 'Ville on the 26th. I was wondering what tracks I can lap. Also interested in a LEO report. Are they bad down there? Any info. Is appreciated. Stay safe bros.

DontKnowYou
02-13-14, 19:24
Where did Casey go? I've heard she found one to keep her up. When I first met this girl we did NOTHING and that's because I knew she didn't want to and I ACTUALLY LIKED HER A LOT theres something special about that girl I'm telling you guys. Has ANYONE seen her please tell me I have her number but she never replies or answers calls.

BigRedVan
02-14-14, 08:40
Where did Casey go? I've heard she found one to keep her up. When I first met this girl we did NOTHING and that's because I knew she didn't want to and I ACTUALLY LIKED HER A LOT theres something special about that girl I'm telling you guys. Has ANYONE seen her please tell me I have her number but she never replies or answers calls.I liked her a lot too. She used to spend the night with me when I was in town. She left town with me about 2 yrs ago. We came up with stories to tell my family where we met. I was going to help her get clean. The next morning she woke up freaking out from withdrawals. She made me take her back. She is addicted to crack, Roxie's, alcohol, and heroin. Did you see her arms? It's so fucking sad that a pretty young mom could destroy herself like that. You can't save this one brother. I tried real hard. Sorry.

Bigredvan 420.

WildWpb
02-15-14, 16:36
Sorry have not post in a long time been working too hard put I stroll every day nothing out there you know it's bad not even LEO is out must be the weather.

OldDude55
02-18-14, 15:55
Happened to be out today since it was nice and sunny. I decided to check the gardens along Central and see if any blossoms were blooming. I may have seen a new Bush sprouting, but it could have been a weed near the rental, not sure. Further up I behold a bouquet, one was a Beckyus and the other more mature with reddish petals was not in my botanical key. I continued to check the Western garden, I was sure to see some flowering specimens, but alas not one and I even made another round to be sure. It's not the weather and no Herbicides were spotted wither. 130 was the sign on the old clock on the wall. Happy gardening.

ZippVA
02-18-14, 23:38
Cruised thru the city. Coming down Magnolia spotted a WSW blond hair. Circled around to get a closer look, someone else scooped her up.

Cruised over to Central non insight. Were have they all gone?

Jeem1941
02-19-14, 18:19
Cruised thru the city. Coming down Magnolia spotted a WSW blond hair. Circled around to get a closer look, someone else scooped her up.

Cruised over to Central non insight. Were have they all gone?

I saw like 3 girls yesterday, oh but that was before dark, one near the church. Was with her pimp. One with short black hair I think her name is marie, and one by the laundry.

Anksgf
02-20-14, 08:10
I cruised from North Central down Magnolia to around the zoo and back again.

That was 11:00 Tuesday night.

There wasn't a single girl in sight.

Upside, I also didn't see a single one of Uncle LEO's nephews.

One possible undercover. White guy, clean shaven, crew cut driving a Ford Crown Vic but I don't know for sure.

Beyond that, no girls and no LEO.

Anderson865
02-20-14, 08:48
Went for a stroll Monday evening about 7:30. Cruised central nothing, went down bmont saw a blonde WSW named Patty picked her up for a BBBJCIM. It was not the best but not the worst either. She got a phone call while performing. She stopped to answer her phone the continued to do both. It was a first for me.

MustangSal
02-20-14, 19:04
Anybody got any pictures of the head Dr. Connie?

JohnDoe1977
02-21-14, 13:16
Cruised Central around 4 pm yesterday, saw a huge titted BSW across from Freeze-o. She looked good but was waving and yelling and I was in my other car that stands out a bit too much.

She did look fun but I hadn't seen her around before.

Harleysg
02-21-14, 19:53
Anybody got any pictures of the head Dr. Connie?No pics but if your looking for a description she's about 50, spinner, blond hair. Looks very good for her age. She typically walks central if that helps any. Hopefully somebody has a pic stashed away somewhere.

Froger
02-23-14, 08:35
Cruised central and not much out this morning saw one older SW.

Anksgf
02-23-14, 13:10
No pics but if your looking for a description she's about 50, spinner, blond hair. Looks very good for her age. She typically walks central if that helps any. Hopefully somebody has a pic stashed away somewhere.Yeah.

TOTALLY accurate description but unfortunately, I don't have any pics of her either.

I do have digits for her but I don't want to get any of our girls into trouble and some I'm careful about who I give info to.

Besides walking North Central, I've heard she also has an incall place close by but I've never been there and so I don't know.

I've also heard there's a guy around who she says is her brother but again, I don't know.

Boss49
02-23-14, 16:53
I cruised Magnolia today while in the area at 1 pm and saw nothing not even any LEO.

FranklinStein
02-23-14, 22:33
Yeah.

TOTALLY accurate description but unfortunately, I don't have any pics of her either.

I do have digits for her but I don't want to get any of our girls into trouble and some I'm careful about who I give info to.

Besides walking North Central, I've heard she also has an incall place close by but I've never been there and so I don't know.

I've also heard there's a guy around who she says is her brother but again, I don't know.I've struck up a conversation with her "brother" and that guy is a hoot. He once had some of the best moonshine liquor I've ever tasted. He's OK. LOL!

Anksgf
02-24-14, 16:04
I've struck up a conversation with her "brother" and that guy is a hoot. He once had some of the best moonshine liquor I've ever tasted. He's OK. LOL!LOL.

Well, I've never had any bad moonshine but as I said, I don't know her "brother.".

Another reason for me to give her a call though.

I know she's great in bed. If her "brother" has some good shine to go with it, then that's definitely a home run.

MustangSal
02-25-14, 02:53
I talked to Connie today she told me she moved her in call back to where she was last summer off Tazwell pk.

JohnKozumak
02-25-14, 04:46
I did see one caucasian slim girl on Magnolia around 11 pm last Saturday. Just drove pass, she was average looking.

Knoxgeek
02-25-14, 14:49
Holy moly guys! I found a piece down on Magnolia names Shea. She is an 18 year spinner who does it all including trips to the islands. She had a friend who I was initially interested in. She was a bit thicker. But, damn I am glad I went with Shea. The only downside is that she is pure white-trash wigga. If you can get past that, she is a whole lot of fun. Got digits for trusted friends.

Anderson865
02-26-14, 19:53
Went to run a errand on the east side today. So I decided I would take the scenic route. Boy I am glad I did. I picked up Marie she is a WSW with black hair, nice round bottom, 40 DDD breast. We went back to her room where she gave me the best BBBJCIM I believe I ever had. She definitely knows how to work. She did give me her digits but did not give permission to share. I believe I have found my atf. She will be seeing more of me.

Johnbgood321
02-27-14, 11:31
Was in town and made the stroll. Saw a long wavy haired blonde walking the other direction on Magnolia. Turned around and was beat to the scoop by a minivan. Caught by the light at Chilhowie Park, I got a good look at her, Not bad! Looked on and central. A girl with big hoop earrings caught my eye. Pointed down side street, she started walking. Said her name was Kim. Dirty blondish- brown hair. Nice spinner body. Asked me three times if I was a cop (after LEO check). Took me to economy inn. Introduced her roommate as Kim (LOL). So I guess they are both named Kim. Anyway, told them I wanted both. I told them all I had was .70. They agreed. They spent a lot of time eating each other. Pretty much did all I asked. The kim I described stayed very wet the whole time. The other kim (dyed blonde) loved eating the other kim. While this was going on, I accidently went into the backdoor. Kim said hey, but made no effort to stop me. I finished happy! Looked at my watch and had been there almost 90 minutes. Great time! I have the room number for trusted seniors. Be Safe, JBG.

Knoxgeek
02-27-14, 14:50
Headed back down to the stroll today and found Shay's friend T.J. She is 19 also, and thicker than Shay. Very responsive and very much fun. Got digits for her too.

Ruavol2
03-03-14, 03:18
Deana is who I am referring to. I have not seen her in the pokey and she was in with a 12 k bond meaning 10 percent of that is a a 1200 dollar bond. Wondered if she was alright and in good spirits. Last I saw of her she was into the black tar and having seizures. I have been worried about her and saying a prayer for her. She is mad at the world and willing to stab you if you piss her off. Wondered if anyone has seen her on Merchants or Mag or Central or Ailor. She does like wearing hoop earings so this Kim girl referred may be a match...

Also been looking for ADH..Angela Dawn...blah. Sometimes goes by Angie. She wanted to move in with me and her 3 kids. I was tempted but wanted her to complete some kind of rehab before I considered that. She is actually a pretty woman but rode hard and put up wet...She called me very straight after a detox and said she had always liked me and wanted to know if I liked her. She knows I missed the boat having kids and I could see the pain in her kids. They were tired and worn out from the constant struggle of her mother and the position they were put in living in cars on peoples couches etc. If you want to know the full names of these gals or think you know who I am talking about please PM me.

I just wanted to know if they are back out on the streets because they are not in jail. Either way I hope to see them.

StoneCold1899
03-03-14, 09:14
There was a girl who went by Kim on Mag last summer. She was slim with medium length dirty blonde wavy hair. She wore a short denim skirt with no undies and had a very active relationship with Molly. I don't remember the earrings but she was not Deana.

GeeDick
03-04-14, 20:08
Holy moly guys! I found a piece down on Magnolia names Shea. She is an 18 year spinner who does it all including trips to the islands. She had a friend who I was initially interested in. She was a bit thicker. But, damn I am glad I went with Shea. The only downside is that she is pure white-trash wigga. If you can get past that, she is a whole lot of fun. Got digits for trusted friends.

304362Anyone seen Shay recently? I made contact with her and we where going to see about getting together this weekend. However I'm not able to reach now. Just curious if there was any intell on her.

GD.

KnoxZombie
03-05-14, 11:06
Anyone seen Shay recently? I made contact with her and we where going to see about getting together this weekend. However I'm not able to reach now. Just curious if there was any intell on her.

GD.Long time lurker. I'd be curious on how to get a hold of her as well.

KarmaKitty
03-05-14, 16:01
Anyone seen Shay recently? I made contact with her and we where going to see about getting together this weekend. However I'm not able to reach now. Just curious if there was any intell on her.

GD.FWIW I too was talking with her and then nothing. I was going to try her out. I don't usually post on unsuccessful meetings, but I thought it would be relevant since it happened to me as well. Just wanted you to know, that its NOT you. Hope all is well with her.

Knoxgeek
03-06-14, 18:57
Talked to Tijuana and Shannan today and found out that Shay has taken off and gone back to her boyfriend. Apparently she just could take it. Sorry guys. Tijuana is still around though.

WildWpb
03-06-14, 20:43
Warning all hobbyist on central I SW goes by the name Amy with long strawberry blond hair two teeth I the front is a total rip off took me for 40 likes to hang out across for the key shop beware she will take you money stay a way.

BigRedVan
03-13-14, 14:52
Okay, I coved fl, ga,sc, nc,wv, va,ky, tn,al quarterly in the bigredvan. The hobby became more of an addiction for me. It started with massage parlors ($150.00 for rubnfuck), then backpage ($100.00, sometimes you get a rare gem, sometimes you get a skank that posted fake pics, and then you have the famous bpc&d, but you can find a girl or two every night in any city at any time. My pimp hand got strong dealing with these girls. They tend to be sneakier than your average SW'er, with the exception of ol Emily who learned from BP anyway, I have to pay my driver, or let me go get a condom. I paid my dues. LOL.) I grew up in Atl knowing about Fulton ind blvd, but I'm not into BSW'ers, or getting shot by their pimps, so I stuck to the spas. When I was in a hotel every night, it changed my perspective on SW'er wrangling (three SW'ers, one crazy ass night, $100.00, and the memories, $priceless). I was a ways into my SW'er addiction when I met Sabrina. I picked her up on bm, and I thought I hit the SW'er jackpot. Two seconds later she opened her mouth. She told me that I looked just like he would have, and that he would have loved me. Him= I thought I had seen it all, but she needs real help.

I knew I was going to have a good time though. This girl was literally worshiping me all the way back to the hotel. When we got in the room she ripped her clothes off, and jumped on the bed. She started rolling around, and posing for me. She had the bluest eyes, the blondest hair, the softest skin, and those goddamn titties.

I wish I was smart enough to have whipped my phone out to take some pics, but I am a product of ga public schools. LOL.

I take this magic pill or liquid when I'm hobbying. It gives me the ability to fuck for 45 min to an hr without cumming.

When I started fucking Sabrina she started spitting on her fingers, and rubbing it into her eyebrows. Weird. She did it all night. She moaned and screamed. I loved the idea of keeping motel neighbors up all night to the sweet tune of dualing bed springs. I fucked her three times that night, and took two showers with her.

She did a lot of talking to herself or other herselfs? All night, even during sex. After we showered, she was sitting on the bed, getting dressed, and rambling on and on. I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying untill I heard her say something about fucked up t-cells. I asked her flat out if she had herpaghonasyphilaids, and she said no, and that she was talking about her friends. Fuck fuck fuck. I drove her to wh, she begged me to wait for her while she got her dope. I split as soon as she was ten steps away from the Bigredvan.

I get tested regularly, and pass regularly. I just passed the other day, after not participating in eight months. Thank you god.

I dropped off this skank at a bar on central, passed Baxter one night about a year later when I saw a pretty girl with light brown hair. I pulled up, she jumped in, and goddamnit it was Sabrina. She asked me where I went, and started telling me how much she loved, and missed me. She kissed me all over the face. Yuck. All I could think about was her friends, and I don't mean her fine ass titties. She said she needed beer. I told her that I didn't have any money, and I was just making sure that she was okay. I pulled over, and told her that I had beer in my cooler. We jumped out. I gave her two beers. She hugged, and kissed me. She walked off yelling back "I fucking love you man, I fucking love you".

If she was talking about her friends, I blew my chances for an exciting night. Goddamn my big head, always thinking about safety first.

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
03-14-14, 00:07
Okay, I coved fl, ga,sc, nc,wv, va,ky, tn,al quarterly in the bigredvan. The hobby became more of an addiction for me. It started with massage parlors ($150.00 for rubnfuck), then backpage ($100.00, sometimes you get a rare gem, sometimes you get a skank that posted fake pics, and then you have the famous bpc&d, but you can find a girl or two every night in any city at any time. My pimp hand got strong dealing with these girls. They tend to be sneakier than your average SW'er, with the exception of ol Emily who learned from BP anyway, I have to pay my driver, or let me go get a condom. I paid my dues. LOL.) I grew up in Atl knowing about Fulton ind blvd, but I'm not into BSW'ers, or getting shot by their pimps, so I stuck to the spas. When I was in a hotel every night, it changed my perspective on SW'er wrangling (three SW'ers, one crazy ass night, $100.00, and the memories, $priceless). I was a ways into my SW'er addiction when I met Sabrina. I picked her up on bm, and I thought I hit the SW'er jackpot. Two seconds later she opened her mouth. She told me that I looked just like he would have, and that he would have loved me. Him= I thought I had seen it all, but she needs real help.

I knew I was going to have a good time though. This girl was literally worshiping me all the way back to the hotel. When we got in the room she ripped her clothes off, and jumped on the bed. She started rolling around, and posing for me. She had the bluest eyes, the blondest hair, the softest skin, and those goddamn titties.

I wish I was smart enough to have whipped my phone out to take some pics, but I am a product of ga public schools. LOL.

I take this magic pill or liquid when I'm hobbying. It gives me the ability to fuck for 45 min to an hr without cumming.

When I started fucking Sabrina she started spitting on her fingers, and rubbing it into her eyebrows. Weird. She did it all night. She moaned and screamed. I loved the idea of keeping motel neighbors up all night to the sweet tune of dualing bed springs. I fucked her three times that night, and took two showers with her.

She did a lot of talking to herself or other herselfs? All night, even during sex. After we showered, she was sitting on the bed, getting dressed, and rambling on and on. I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying untill I heard her say something about fucked up t-cells. I asked her flat out if she had herpaghonasyphilaids, and she said no, and that she was talking about her friends. Fuck fuck fuck. I drove her to wh, she begged me to wait for her while she got her dope. I split as soon as she was ten steps away from the Bigredvan.

I get tested regularly, and pass regularly. I just passed the other day, after not participating in eight months. Thank you god.

I dropped off this skank at a bar on central, passed Baxter one night about a year later when I saw a pretty girl with light brown hair. I pulled up, she jumped in, and goddamnit it was Sabrina. She asked me where I went, and started telling me how much she loved, and missed me. She kissed me all over the face. Yuck. All I could think about was her friends, and I don't mean her fine ass titties. She said she needed beer. I told her that I didn't have any money, and I was just making sure that she was okay. I pulled over, and told her that I had beer in my cooler. We jumped out. I gave her two beers. She hugged, and kissed me. She walked off yelling back "I fucking love you man, I fucking love you".

If she was talking about her friends, I blew my chances for an exciting night. Goddamn my big head, always thinking about safety first.

Bigredvan 420.I meant to say he = ?

Chevy808
03-14-14, 00:13
Anybody seen her since she was released? Heard from a family member she was clean and 170 pds wow what do they feed them in there?

KnoxVol
03-14-14, 23:48
Anybody seen her since she was released? Heard from a family member she was clean and 170 pds wow what do they feed them in there?Carbs, carbs and more carbs. I was dating a girl that spent 8 months at the penal farm. She definitely put on 30-40.

KnoxVol
03-14-14, 23:51
The post about Sabrina cracked me up. She got real crazy, real quick.

Jj Dillion 2
03-15-14, 00:20
Anybody seen her since she was released? Heard from a family member she was clean and 170 pds wow what do they feed them in there?Not clean I saw her about a 3 weeks ago hanging with the wrong crowd.

BigRedVan
03-15-14, 00:53
Not clean I saw her about a 3 weeks ago hanging with the wrong crowd.Go get a room at ab on mag. I will bet you a dollar that she's there.

Lorinda (sweet girl) told me to stay away from her. I believe that there are previous posts talking about hearing loss due to the same ailment that lorinda warned me about. I really liked her. If you found her on a good night, you got to fuck a hot teenager with a ripped body. I had 2 good dreams with Margaret, the rest we're nightmares.

I never smelled pork.

Bigredvan 420.

MountainMan60
03-15-14, 00:54
Not clean I saw her about a 3 weeks ago hanging with the wrong crowd.Tattooed Emily? If that's who your asking about ask gimpchef about her. Bad news.

WildWpb
03-15-14, 12:13
Saw Connie she the best nice face body and real nice person all around she my totally dream I will only see her for now on she the best guys.

Chevy808
03-17-14, 13:43
Tattooed Emily? If that's who your asking about ask gimpchef about her. Bad news.I can't seem to find that username my computer is running slow could be the issue what could be worse than how she already was! And thank you bigredvan for the advice.

RYKean
03-18-14, 00:21
Last fall I posted about a chesty 26 year old girl I met named Ashley. She had a phone number change so I lost track of her. Well, tonight it was providence that our paths crossed again. Donated 50 roses for 30 minutes of her time and we had another wonderful time together. She put on a few extra pounds but her huge tits and great personality cover it up. Though she is not Brazilian, she looks it. The Knoxville area has been slightly disappointing in returning other good providers in return as I share my finds. Hopefully, in the future Knoxville will be better keepers of the contact information when it is given out by a finder for the UTR's.

BigRedVan
03-18-14, 01:57
One of the sweetest girls I have met while mongering was a chunky redhead named Alissa. Once again she was a bm bax gem. She had a skin tag on her right nipple. She sounded just like Kenny McCormicks mom on south park, but I love the Tennessee accent. I was lucky to have found her because she was one hell of a passionate and enthusiastic girl. She kept me warm on many a cold night with her big ass fun bags. I Honestly can't remember a sweeter, cleaner, funnier, more down to earth SW'er. She used to text me naked pics all the time. I texted her a min ago, and she just called me back. She is in sunny fl now. I don't think she was well known. Was she? Maybe she will send me some more pics. Goddamn I need to get back on the Road.

Bigredvan 420.

RYKean
03-18-14, 12:57
Has anyone had the chance to spend time with Marie yet? She is around 32 years old with a huge chest. She is a white girl around 5'4" tall with short black hair. Her partial number is 865-973-xxxx. I would like to take a chance with her sometime but would appreciate any feedback first. Thanks!

BigRedVan
03-18-14, 16:39
Has anyone had the chance to spend time with Marie yet? She is around 32 years old with a huge chest. She is a white girl around 5'4" tall with short black hair. Her partial number is 865-973-xxxx. I would like to take a chance with her sometime but would appreciate any feedback first. Thanks!Sounds like nova. If you asked her for her name and number without dreaming about her, you probably freaked her out, and she probably gave a fake name and number. Nova is a good girl. I was only lucky enough to have 1 dream with her, but she was cool as fuck, and how could you not love those titties?

You should call that number. Maybe it is real. Maybe nova is on the other end, if so you will probably have a good time. Good luck.

Bigredvan 420.

Callmecrazy
03-18-14, 20:06
Has anyone had the chance to spend time with Marie yet? She is around 32 years old with a huge chest. She is a white girl around 5'4" tall with short black hair. Her partial number is 865-973-xxxx. I would like to take a chance with her sometime but would appreciate any feedback first. Thanks!I believe post #2108 is about her. I've been wanting to try her out myself but the stars were never in line. I was actually behind her in line at a gas station but couldn't really talk with her because there were so many people around.

Dewayne1966
03-18-14, 21:50
I believe post #2108 is about her. I've been wanting to try her out myself but the stars were never in line. I was actually behind her in line at a gas station but couldn't really talk with her because there were so many people around.Sounds like the same girl that I picked up on Central about a year ago. If it is then she is great. I paid for a room which she got in her name and gave her 60. We spent about 2 hrs. Together. If it's the same one she is very clean smelled very nice clean clothes. Bbbjcimns first round then cg to mish to doggie finishing off in with a trip to the greek islands. Spent over 2 hrs with her for $ pretty good deal.

Jg3786
03-18-14, 23:02
Sounds like nova. If you asked her for her name and number without dreaming about her, you probably freaked her out, and she probably gave a fake name and number. Nova is a good girl. I was only lucky enough to have 1 dream with her, but she was cool as fuck, and how could you not love those titties?

You should call that number. Maybe it is real. Maybe nova is on the other end, if so you will probably have a good time. Good luck.

Bigredvan 420.It's not Nova. She was a guest at everyone's favorite Motel.

Jg3786
03-18-14, 23:04
I believe post #2108 is about her. I've been wanting to try her out myself but the stars were never in line. I was actually behind her in line at a gas station but couldn't really talk with her because there were so many people around.All reviews I remember reading were very positive. I've saw her out walking before. Always looks very clean, and well put together.

RYKean
03-18-14, 23:08
Alright, so I called her up on the number she provided and we meetbriefly. Her donation is 100 roses for 30 minutes of time. This amount sounded a little step for a street find with limited / no reviews. I did not partake but have her contact number if another senior member is interested.

Anderson865
03-19-14, 18:27
Needed a stress reliever. So I called Marie she was out on the west side of town so I went and picked her up. Found a nice place to park for some car play. She unleashed her massive breast, and it was on. I was all over them. It was like a kid in a candy store. What can I say I like them bigger than my head. She is very good at what she does, and vocal. If you have her number give her a call you won't be disappointed. I did not get permission to give out number.

BigRedVan
03-19-14, 21:29
It's not Nova. She was a guest at everyone's favorite Motel.There she is. You are correct sir.

RYKean
03-19-14, 23:12
This is one unique metro area where the street action shuts down around 8:00 PM. Why is this? 1) Crime to girls, 2) Crime to the guys, 3) Simple supply and demand, 4) cops 5) ?

It is the strangest thing to see a hyper street activity turn off in this area in the evening. Sure you can find some but not the wide selection as afternoons.

Sexhoundtn2
03-20-14, 08:21
This is one unique metro area where the street action shuts down around 8:00 PM. Why is this? 1) Crime to girls, 2) Crime to the guys, 3) Simple supply and demand, 4) cops 5) ?

It is the strangest thing to see a hyper street activity turn off in this area in the evening. Sure you can find some but not the wide selection as afternoons.Hey RY you box is full. PM me when you clear it.

GeeDick
03-20-14, 09:35

It is the strangest thing to see a hyper street activity turn off in this area in the evening. Sure you can find some but not the wide selection as afternoons.I'm not cruising the streets like I used to simply due to the lack of action here recently. A couple years ago there was plenty of action most any time of day. I've had good luck in the pre-dawn hours.

My hypothesis would be ramped up LEO presence. Along with community pressure. Instead of picking the girls up for prostitution. Which means they usually get out within hours. LEO is now busting them along with the pimps for drug trafficking. You get caught with drugs you might be facing some time. That's my hunch on the limited hours and lack of goods.

GD.

Skboy
03-20-14, 09:59
Alright, so I called her up on the number she provided and we meetbriefly. Her donation is 100 roses for 30 minutes of time. This amount sounded a little step for a street find with limited / no reviews. I did not partake but have her contact number if another senior member is interested.Here are a few older pics of Marie, if you do a search you will find plenty of reviews on her. Of course a see note is a little steep for a SW, alot of the Knox mongers can tell you she can be had for less. But as you can see from the photos she gets a gold star for what she does.308185308186308187 308188.

BBtie72
03-20-14, 13:08
Here are a few older pics of Marie, if you do a search you will find plenty of reviews on her. Of course a see note is a little steep for a SW, alot of the Knox mongers can tell you she can be had for less. But as you can see from the photos she gets a gold star for what she does.308185308186308187 308188.I thought that's who they were talking about. She kind of disappeared for a while I think she hit the list late last year.

Anderson865
03-20-14, 19:43
I thought that's who they were talking about. She kind of disappeared for a while I think she hit the list late last year.That is her but she has slimmed down a lot.

Dewayne1966
03-22-14, 00:50
Here are a few older pics of Marie, if you do a search you will find plenty of reviews on her. Of course a see note is a little steep for a SW, alot of the Knox mongers can tell you she can be had for less. But as you can see from the photos she gets a gold star for what she does.308185308186308187 308188.Yea that's the same one I picked up on Central about a year or so back. I ended up spending just over $ about 42 for a room 60 for her. When I picked her up she looked and smelled very clean. I wasn't interested in a quick car date. She told me that if I would get a room that she could keep for the night plus give her 60 she would get me off twice no time limit. I asked if she had I'd to get the room in her name she said yes so I told her I would get a room plus 60 for her. We both showered when we got there because I had worked all day. She started out with a great BBBJCIM which she showed me before she swallowed. I told her I would need a few minutes rest before round two. We talked for about 30 minutes she was very easy to talk to and seemed to be fairly intelligent and pretty much up on current events. She said that she had a full time BF that knew what she did. That he lived with his parents and she stayed there sometimes. She asked if I cared if she called him to let him know that she had a room. I told her I didn't care as long as she didn't tell him where she was but that she would call him back when she was done which she didn't have a problem with. I told her I was ready for round two she got me hard again with her talented mouth then climbed on for CG, then we went to mish to doggie to Greek for the end of round two. She even asked me If I had another round in me but I told her I had to get home. We took another shower together then while I was getting dressed she called her boyfriend and told him what motel and room she was in. I saw her out a few times after that over the next few months but never did pick her up again.

MustangSal
03-22-14, 01:27
I've struck up a conversation with her "brother" and that guy is a hoot. He once had some of the best moonshine liquor I've ever tasted. He's OK. LOL!He's got some more of that good moonshine for sell.

Dewayne1966
03-22-14, 11:42
He's got some more of that good moonshine for sell.I've saw the head Dr. Connie on Central three different days this past week but didn't pick her up. All three times was between the Red light at Central and Woodland and the Red light at the old chicken city building.

Anksgf
03-26-14, 08:03
I've saw the head Dr. Connie on Central three different days this past week but didn't pick her up. All three times was between the Red light at Central and Woodland and the Red light at the old chicken city building.I've not been out lately, too much other stuff going on and so I don't have any recent info to offer but from my past experience that's the area Connie tends to frequent and she's very much worth the money.

Sweet, clean and some of the best BJ's I've ever had.

I've never met her "brother" or gotten to try any of his shine but from the reports here, I'm certainly looking forward to the opportunity.

Edit:

I'd add that I have her digits for senior and otherwise trusted members.

HeadSeeker
03-26-14, 09:24
I visit Connie at least once a week or every other week she has awesome skills in the head game. The last time I saw her it was taking along time to nut and she let me hit it for the same price what a deal.

KarmaKitty
03-26-14, 15:37
Just saw a beautiful, young, white spinner,(looks 20) brunette (hair looked black) walking on Beaumont toward 40. I passed her, she smiled, I made two lefts to circle back to her and she was gone. I think she had freckles. Hair was up in a ponytail. Had black running tights on. Appearances can be deceiving but appeared to be clean. No miles on her. Just wondering what the scoop was. Thanks.

The Load2
03-26-14, 16:13
Has anybody seen her? One of the best BJ's I've ever had. Was a couple years ago and I'm still searching for her LOL. Used to be around the central / western heights area. Bad neighborhood but didn't care I keep mines with me. I know she's had LEO problems if anyone has any info please lmk.

Breit12
03-26-14, 19:36
Well I took my first drive today in search of the head doctor and unfortunately didn't see her. Or anyone for the matter. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

MustangSal
03-28-14, 04:14
Well I took my first drive today in search of the head doctor and unfortunately didn't see her. Or anyone for the matter. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.Here some pics of Connie.

Utkgrad20
03-28-14, 13:47
One of the sweetest girls I have met while mongering was a chunky redhead named Alissa. Once again she was a bm bax gem. She had a skin tag on her right nipple. She sounded just like Kenny McCormicks mom on south park, but I love the Tennessee accent. I was lucky to have found her because she was one hell of a passionate and enthusiastic girl. She kept me warm on many a cold night with her big ass fun bags. I Honestly can't remember a sweeter, cleaner, funnier, more down to earth SW'er. She used to text me naked pics all the time. I texted her a min ago, and she just called me back. She is in sunny fl now. I don't think she was well known. Was she? Maybe she will send me some more pics. Goddamn I need to get back on the Road.

Bigredvan 420.I only had the pleasure of seeing her 1 time. Still my ATF. Glad to hear something about her. Does she ever get back to ktown?

WildWpb
03-28-14, 22:23
Had a appointment with Dr. Connie.

Prostate check and therapy session the best ever can't wait for my next visit.

Breit12
03-29-14, 02:00
Here some pics of Connie.Thanks. That will definitely help for nextime.

MustangSal
04-03-14, 09:51
Here some pics of Connie.Trying to add more pics of Connie.

Anksgf
04-04-14, 02:26
Trying to add more pics of Connie.Nice pics.

It's been a while but I've dated her a few times and she was great every time.

Our first date was an unusual experience for me.

Most girls what the $ upfront or to at least see that you have some.

We hadn't even talked about that when I had my back to her and when I turned back around the only thing she had left on were her panties and she was taking them off and then she asked me if I'd ever fucked a girl in the ass before.

She's definitely way up there on the SWer scale.

Anderson865
04-04-14, 07:18
Went for a stroll last night. Not much out on the stroll. Just when I was about to give up I saw Marie walking down the street. Picked her up. Received A awesome BBBJCIM. This girl is great at what she does very vocal.

Throttle
04-04-14, 09:33
Question guys. I was given Connie's number by a board member. After texting back and forth, she gave me an address just off of tazewell pike near Corryton. This threw up a red flag for me, as it was my understanding that she lived in an apartment off of central. Can anyone confirm or deny this as her current location?

Deano59
04-04-14, 09:36
Question guys. I was given Connie's number by a board member. After texting back and forth, she gave me an address just off of tazewell pike near Corryton. This threw up a red flag for me, as it was my understanding that she lived in an apartment off of central. Can anyone confirm or deny this as her current location?It is her in call now.

Member #4475
04-04-14, 09:54
I talked to Connie today she told me she moved her in call back to where she was last summer off Tazwell pk.This was posted a while back about the head doc's location.

Yurengr
04-04-14, 10:06
Question guys. I was given Connie's number by a board member. After texting back and forth, she gave me an address just off of tazewell pike near Corryton. This threw up a red flag for me, as it was my understanding that she lived in an apartment off of central. Can anyone confirm or deny this as her current location?It's not all the way to Corryton, but it is off Tazewell Pike in that direction.

Throttle
04-04-14, 10:15
It's not all the way to Corryton, but it is off Tazewell Pike in that direction.Thanks for clearing that up.

MustangSal
04-04-14, 10:52
It's not all the way to Corryton, but it is off Tazewell Pike in that direction.She was off central ave now her new in call is off tazwell pk. Thats legit.

Jg3786
04-04-14, 11:54
Thanks for clearing that up.She moved back out there. Not a bad drive. Well worth it.

Truthman2008
04-04-14, 16:26
Trying to add more pics of Connie.Is Connie married? Is that a wedding band on her finger in the pic? Is the so called big brother or pimp her husband?

Scapp
04-04-14, 19:18
I just finished cruising Magnolia and uncle LEO is out in force. A couple of them were by regency inn. Did not see any SW's. Hit central and cherry st with no luck either. Stay safe. SC.

OravetDaniel
04-04-14, 23:08
Hey I will be passing through the area sometime in the next few days and just wondering if anyone feels like trading a few numbers of girls they know are safe. Keep in mind I'm not local but I do still have a number or two for trade. Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

MustangSal
04-05-14, 12:22
Hey I will be passing through the area sometime in the next few days and just wondering if anyone feels like trading a few numbers of girls they know are safe. Keep in mind I'm not local but I do still have a number or two for trade. Thanks in advance and happy hunting.Call Connie best head doctor around 865-XXX-5656 tell her guy in white mustang gave you her number.

MustangSal
04-05-14, 16:09
Is Connie married? Is that a wedding band on her finger in the pic? Is the so called big brother or pimp her husband?She's not married. The guy that stays with her is harmless. Go see her she's the best.

MustangSal
04-05-14, 20:16
Is Connie married? Is that a wedding band on her finger in the pic? Is the so called big brother or pimp her husband?No Connie's not married. Her pimp or so called Brother is harmless. He's a good guy.

Anksgf
04-06-14, 06:37
I've never been to her in call and I've never met her "brother" but from everything I've read here and my own personal experiences with her, there's no danger there.

I've worked in see-stores for years and I've worked private security and so I'm pretty good at reading people and what they're about. If I wasn't, I'd probably be dead by now.

Connie is a legit, sweet and VERY skilled provider and she's had the same digits for at least the past couple of years. That's about how long I've known her.

As I said, I don't know her "brother" but I do tend to trust the multiple reports from the guys who have met him and say he's harmless.

Also, while I don't know for sure I don't think Connie is the typical druggie SWer.

I think she's much more likely just a girl selling it because that's faster, easier and probably more profitable than working a legit job.

I've only been with her a few times but she was straight every time I hooked up with her.

She even turned down a drink I offered her.

Scapp
04-06-14, 14:30
Turned down magnolia off of central and saw a WSW. Circled back around and she was linking up with someone else in a maroon truck. She had long stringy reddish blonde hair. Real skinny girl. Not sure of her name, maybe next time. Only saw one uncle LEO heading up 5th street. Safe mongering- SC.

Walker2011
04-06-14, 16:09
For those who know the Head Doctor, she says she could use a little help.

Having car problems and could use some help to get it fixed. Give her a call and some help.

Stay safe.

Anksgf
04-07-14, 04:16
For those who know the Head Doctor, she says she could use a little help.

Having car problems and could use some help to get it fixed. Give her a call and some help.

Stay safe.That sounds like a GREAT opportunity for any of you guys who both have some cash for parts AND know about working on cars.

My buddy who lives next door is a mechanic. I may see if he's interested the next time I see him.

He has a GF but I don't think it's all that serious.

BigSexy999
04-08-14, 03:26
If anyone gets the chance to help her please make the time to do so. I have seen for some time and she is the sweetest girl whom you could ever meet. Her incall is legit and her friend is harmless.

MarkM232
04-08-14, 16:44
After seeing all of the recent reports on Connie, I am well interested in paying her a visit. Hell, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get some moonshine in the deal. Anyone willing / able to share her contact info?

Stay safe,

M.

The Load2
04-08-14, 18:05
Call Connie best head doctor around 865-XXX-5656 tell her guy in white mustang gave you her number.Got one I can trade you.

The Load2
04-08-14, 18:07
If anyone gets the chance to help her please make the time to do so. I have seen for some time and she is the sweetest girl whom you could ever meet. Her incall is legit and her friend is harmless.How can I get in touch.

GeeDick
04-08-14, 22:52
Went for a little cruise this evening after dinner. Saw about 4 or 5 girls on central. One one Beaumont, which is the first one I seen a long time. She looked young. One on Bernad, I think is was. That would have been an easy pickup. There was a lot of 5-0 traffic in the area. Didn't partake this evening. It's hard to tell what you got until she's in your ride. Maybe next time. I like the hunt of the SW'er action, but gotten somewhat spoiled by the UTR girls. Just wish I had more of a budget to work with!

GD.

Anderson865
04-09-14, 07:14
Went for a stroll last night about 8:00. Not much action out seen a WSW she was blonde bbw, kept looking seen a nice looking brunette WSW looped around and picked her up. Her name was Misty she has a nice rack, and ass. She gave good bbbjcimns Forgot to get number.

GeeDick
04-09-14, 15:48
Went for a stroll last night about 8:00. Not much action out seen a WSW she was blonde bbw, kept looking seen a nice looking brunette WSW looped around and picked her up. Her name was Misty she has a nice rack, and ass. She gave good bbbjcimns Forgot to get number.Curious to where you picked up Misty? I saw a girl matching that general description on Bernard I think it was. Last night I was basically just doing some recon work. I was tempted to stop and offer a ride but LEO traffic was a little heavy last night as usual.

GD.

Walker2011
04-09-14, 20:34
Was out and about last night and saw a young lookin BSW on central. Always wanted to try one and from afar she kinda looked about a 6 or 7 on the scale. Made a pass and my first thought was, is that a guy?! Anybody seen this one or know anything about her? Curious and would like to try it if its female...

Jg3786
04-09-14, 20:38
Was out and about last night and saw a young lookin BSW on central. Always wanted to try one and from afar she kinda looked about a 6 or 7 on the scale. Made a pass and my first thought was, is that a guy?! Anybody seen this one or know anything about her? Curious and would like to try it if its female...There is a cross dressing BSW. Looks good from a distance, but the truth comes out the closer you get.

EchoEcho
04-09-14, 23:46
Dreamed with her before, happy hollow area. Dark curly haired WSW about 30, very curvy and attractive. She's always a good date, have no numbers but she's out on a pretty regular basis. I have dropped her off at the basketball courts in WH (probably not her home). On previous date said she didn't want a face pic out there, but was ok with this:

Agreed to 25 but teased her (and gave) some extra donation for her too make it really great, as always money talks. Misty makes it with really hot talk about how she loves doing it, touching herself, lots of attention to the boys, and taking extra time. Decent girl.

BigRedVan
04-09-14, 23:46
I just saw a new pic of another one of my bm finds. I met Tina when I was with another girl. I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure it started with an m. I followed her into the basement / crawl space of a crack house in the projects behind bm and Tina was sitting in there all fucked up, picking at her forehead. She started talking about a car accident, and having glass in her forehead. The girl that I went there with told her that she would get it out in a little while, and proceeded to pull her pants down. She bent foreword, and said "come on". I said "no way". I told her that I had a nice room, and that was the only place that I was gettin down. She agreed, and went to get her party favors. Tina looked at me and told me that we should leave, and that I would have a better time with her. She is a really pretty girl, and I should have taken her up on her offer, but I waited until the next night before I brought her back to my hotel room. She has the longer hair than any girl that I have ever been with. I'm a sucker for girls with really long hair. The last time that I picked her up, I was fucked up on loritabs, and I couldn't nut. After a shower, and an hour of fucking, she called me out and said that I was fucked up. LOL. I came clean, and gave her one with the hopes of finishing. No dice. She said that she couldn't take any more, and wanted to go home. I was pissed. It wasn't her fault. I took her back, and didn't say two words to her. She cried, apologized, and promised to make it up. I told her that I was done, and put her out on bm. Looking back I realize what an asshole I was, but when dreaming in Ktown if one girl won't get you off, there are ten more lined up to gobble the goo.

Bigredvan 420.

Anderson865
04-10-14, 07:11
Curious to where you picked up Misty? I saw a girl matching that general description on Bernard I think it was. Last night I was basically just doing some recon work. I was tempted to stop and offer a ride but LEO traffic was a little heavy last night as usual.

GD.I first saw her on Central at Broadway, but finally caught up with her at the Kenjo. When we were done I dropped her off in WH.

MustangSal
04-10-14, 13:32
Talked to Connie yesterday she is still trying to get by without a car hope sum of you guys can call her up go see her. Help any way you can.

Jerry1235
04-10-14, 23:12
I just saw a new pic of another one of my bm finds. I met Tina when I was with another girl. I can't remember her name, but I'm pretty sure it started with an m. I followed her into the basement / crawl space of a crack house in the projects behind bm and Tina was sitting in there all fucked up, picking at her forehead. She started talking about a car accident, and having glass in her forehead. The girl that I went there with told her that she would get it out in a little while, and proceeded to pull her pants down. She bent foreword, and said "come on". I said "no way". I told her that I had a nice room, and that was the only place that I was gettin down. She agreed, and went to get her party favors. Tina looked at me and told me that we should leave, and that I would have a better time with her. She is a really pretty girl, and I should have taken her up on her offer, but I waited until the next night before I brought her back to my hotel room. She has the longer hair than any girl that I have ever been with. I'm a sucker for girls with really long hair. The last time that I picked her up, I was fucked up on loritabs, and I couldn't nut. After a shower, and an hour of fucking, she called me out and said that I was fucked up. LOL. I came clean, and gave her one with the hopes of finishing. No dice. She said that she couldn't take any more, and wanted to go home. I was pissed. It wasn't her fault. I took her back, and didn't say two words to her. She cried, apologized, and promised to make it up. I told her that I was done, and put her out on bm. Looking back I realize what an asshole I was, but when dreaming in Ktown if one girl won't get you off, there are ten more lined up to gobble the goo.

Bigredvan 420.Hello, I don't mean to start anything or be confrontational. I'm a wuss when it comes to confrontations! LOL I just want to make sure I understood your last statement. Are you saying that it is ok to be an asshole to one girl in "Ktown" because there are "ten more lined up to gobble the goo"? I apologize if I come off as an asshole myself for asking this.

BigSexy999
04-11-14, 04:09
Hey guys had a ton of PM messages asking for info on Connie. Sorry if your not a senior member I will not give out that information. I realize the amount of posts I have is small but that was due to having to create a new account. Happy Hunting fellas.

Big.

BigRedVan
04-11-14, 09:53
Hello, I don't mean to start anything or be confrontational. I'm a wuss when it comes to confrontations! LOL I just want to make sure I understood your last statement. Are you saying that it is ok to be an asshole to one girl in "Ktown" because there are "ten more lined up to gobble the goo"? I apologize if I come off as an asshole myself for asking this.If you pay for a nut, you should get a nut. If I pay for a nut, and get stopped halfway, I become an asshole. To me that constitutes a paragraph or two in the ripoff thread. I still took the girl home. I just didn't speak to her on the ride back, and as soon as Tina got out of the Bigredvan, one of her teammates jumped in to finish the job.

So, if you get ripped off in Ktown, go ahead, and be an asshole. There are at least ten more girls to choose from.

Bigredvan 420.

BigSexy999
04-11-14, 11:51
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

ShyKnoxIsBack
04-11-14, 15:46
Went cruising on Wednesday around lunch and didn't find much out. Several trips through WH, down Central, Magnolia, Fifth, and that whole time I had only seen one ugly girl who looked REALLY strung out. She was over in wh, short hair, dark blonde / light brown, glasses. There was no way I was letting her in my car. I made a last pass through wh and there were two young ladies out on bm. I picked up one with long brown hair, said her name was Alexis. She was pill sick, and started making all kinds of promises if I would take her to her dealers house and let him sell her a pill first (he'll even bring it out to the car so I don't have to go anywhere with your money). Anyway, it turned into a whole fucking ordeal, but that was my fault, not hers. I should have been less agreeable, but I have always been too nice. Well, after away too long driving between three different dope dealers homes (anyone need to know who sells pills in the Vestal area? LOL) she finally found one who would sell her 1/2. By that point I was over the whole thing. The day did brighten up however. We found a spot on the south side and I told her I just wanted a BBBJ with fiv, I was too annoyed to fuck by this point. Turns out she gives a pretty good BBBJ, and as for the finger, well, it's kind of embarrassing. I felt like a damn teenager again. She was so tight (and of course quite dry) but I had serious trouble getting a finger in and keeping it there. Even after multiple times licking my fingers for moisture I was poking around all over the lips like a Parkinson's patient trying to use a screwdriver. I would not have licked my fingers more than once if there had been an odor, so she was obviously clean. I was really wishing I had not decided to pass on the FS. Took her back to the west side and dropped her off. I only saw one tat, above her left tit, which were small and very firm by the way. Well worth repeating, just don't take her for a fucking pill!

Stay safe.

Shy.

Jem411
04-11-14, 18:34
Went cruising on Wednesday around lunch and didn't find much out. Several trips through WH, down Central, Magnolia, Fifth, and that whole time I had only seen one ugly girl who looked REALLY strung out. She was over in wh, short hair, dark blonde / light brown, glasses. There was no way I was letting her in my car. I made a last pass through wh and there were two young ladies out on bm. I picked up one with long brown hair, said her name was Alexis. She was pill sick, and started making all kinds of promises if I would take her to her dealers house and let him sell her a pill first (he'll even bring it out to the car so I don't have to go anywhere with your money). Anyway, it turned into a whole fucking ordeal, but that was my fault, not hers. I should have been less agreeable, but I have always been too nice. Well, after away too long driving between three different dope dealers homes (anyone need to know who sells pills in the Vestal area? LOL) she finally found one who would sell her 1/2. By that point I was over the whole thing. The day did brighten up however. We found a spot on the south side and I told her I just wanted a BBBJ with fiv, I was too annoyed to fuck by this point. Turns out she gives a pretty good BBBJ, and as for the finger, well, it's kind of embarrassing. I felt like a damn teenager again. She was so tight (and of course quite dry) but I had serious trouble getting a finger in and keeping it there. Even after multiple times licking my fingers for moisture I was poking around all over the lips like a Parkinson's patient trying to use a screwdriver. I would not have licked my fingers more than once if there had been an odor, so she was obviously clean. I was really wishing I had not decided to pass on the FS. Took her back to the west side and dropped her off. I only saw one tat, above her left tit, which were small and very firm by the way. Well worth repeating, just don't take her for a fucking pill!

Stay safe.

Shy.What we'll do to get a nut.

MustangSal
04-12-14, 08:31
Trying to download more Pics of connie.

WildWpb
04-14-14, 15:22
The doctor is in the HOUSE.

WildWpb
04-14-14, 18:31
The Doctor is in the HOUSE.

Member #5170
04-15-14, 08:24
Would someonne please send me connies numberim in need.

Jcgarr1
04-16-14, 11:53
I was in the area yesterday and decided to take a look around. It was cold and rainy so it must have kept the ladies indoors as I had zero luck. Gave Connie a call. Went to her place and all was right with the world again. Wish they all were like her.

JoeyMahoney69
04-16-14, 22:14
Met Ashley on the North Knoxville strolls. 5'7" slim, B cups, 125lbs, Hair is Blonde with red tints just below shoulder length. She is very clean and neatly trimmed. Great BJ skills, BBBJ, FS, very vocal girl, a pillow bitter you might say, didn't ask about greek. .40 donation. Digits for trusted seniors. JM.

Tbone40
04-17-14, 14:09
Ok maybe not Waldo but his desperate sister. If a newbie to this market wanted to "troll" the streets of Kville, where should he start to look? Where are the "epicenters" of SW activity? I've heard street names in some of the threads but looking for a little more detail on geography.

OldDude55
04-17-14, 20:08
Do your due diligence. It's all here. Read and learn.

Ok maybe not Waldo but his desperate sister. If a newbie to this market wanted to "troll" the streets of Kville, where should he start to look? Where are the "epicenters" of SW activity? I've heard street names in some of the threads but looking for a little more detail on geography.

Anksgf
04-20-14, 13:33
Ok maybe not Waldo but his desperate sister. If a newbie to this market wanted to "troll" the streets of Kville, where should he start to look? Where are the "epicenters" of SW activity? I've heard street names in some of the threads but looking for a little more detail on geography.I'm not really sure what you mean by "details on geography?

How can we be more specific than giving you street names?

North Central around Broadway, down toward the bus station and then on down Magnolia are all common strolls and where I usually look.

I've heard there's also some action around Western Heights but I'm not personally familiar with that scene.

Same with the truck stop action.

GeeDick
04-20-14, 21:32
While on my way to visit a provider I did a short stroll down central and bmount. Saw whom I believe to be Ashley and perhaps Misty both on central. Correspond with Ashely briefly via text. We where going try and meet but I guess she was offered a job and I didn't hear back from her. Maybe next time. Would also like to see Misty if I get a chance. One SW'er on Bmount but did not get a chance to really see what she was about. LEO traffic was heavy!

GD.

Anderson865
04-21-14, 07:30
Went for a stroll yesterday, Seen several SW's on Central. Seen Misty circled around to pick her up someone picked her up. Cruised on down Central and came across a curvy, blonde, WSW sitting across from the old high school. Never seen her before looked TGTBT so circled twice, picked her up, she said her name was Lisa she had just moved here from Maryville. She was a little on the pricy side. She asked 50 for a BBBJ no cim but negotiated her down to 40. She was ok very lackluster performance. Doubt I will repeat.

KnoxVillage85
04-22-14, 22:15
Saw a lady with dark black hair and huge boobs walking down Central. Looks to be older, anyone know who this may be?

Anderson865
04-23-14, 07:14
Saw a lady with dark black hair and huge boobs walking down Central. Looks to be older, anyone know who this may be?Sounds like that was Marie. She is very nice, excellent skills. I believe she is 31.

Utkgrad20
04-23-14, 12:11
Any info on Marie? Sounds like my type. Digits anyone?

Ruavol2
04-23-14, 14:27
Sounds like that was Marie. She is very nice, excellent skills. I believe she is 31.

KnoxVilllage85.......If she had perfect body and bad teeth it might be Glenna who is from Mv and used to toss her panties at the clubs. She is an H addict with the best skills I have ever seen...like top five at least for me. I asked her to marry me but I is too ugly...with a small pecker..double whammy.

Anderson865
04-24-14, 14:25
Went for a drive last night to look at the scenery. Saw 2 WSW one had her boyfriend / pimp with her and the other was older. Decided to head back north down Central, and saw Connie walking down the street. If it wasn't for the pictures I would not have known it was her. I turned around and picked her up. I had never been with her before, and all I can say is wow.

Scapp
04-25-14, 18:38
Today, I picked up a WSW on magnolia near O'Rileys auto parts who said her name was Trish and lived off of 5th street. We agreed on service and I drove to a side street where she started to give a BBBJ. A black F150 pulled in front of me with a black dude in it and he was watching me closely. She popped her head up and said he was an undercover LEO. Either way I made her stop and drove about 2 streets over and dropped her off. I was out 20 bucks, but I did not want to take any chances. Not sure if I was played or if in fact it was LEO. Either way, just wanted to spread the word. Stay safe! SC.

Anksgf
04-26-14, 18:45
Went for a drive last night to look at the scenery. Saw 2 WSW one had her boyfriend / pimp with her and the other was older. Decided to head back north down Central, and saw Connie walking down the street. If it wasn't for the pictures I would not have known it was her. I turned around and picked her up. I had never been with her before, and all I can say is wow.Yep, I've only been with her a few times and the last time was a couple of years ago but she's always been awesome.

Anksgf
04-26-14, 18:50
Today, I picked up a WSW on magnolia near O'Rileys auto parts who said her name was Trish and lived off of 5th street. We agreed on service and I drove to a side street where she started to give a BBBJ. A black F150 pulled in front of me with a black dude in it and he was watching me closely. She popped her head up and said he was an undercover LEO. Either way I made her stop and drove about 2 streets over and dropped her off. I was out 20 bucks, but I did not want to take any chances. Not sure if I was played or if in fact it was LEO. Either way, just wanted to spread the word. Stay safe! SC.Yeah dude, it sounds like you got played.

If he'd really been LEO you and she both would most likely be in jail.

Still, you played it smart.

I would a hell of lot rather be out 20 bucks than spend the night in jail.

Jail is not a real fun place to be and I know, I've been there.

GeeDick
04-26-14, 21:05
Today, I picked up a WSW on magnolia near O'Rileys auto parts who said her name was Trish and lived off of 5th street. We agreed on service and I drove to a side street where she started to give a BBBJ. A black F150 pulled in front of me with a black dude in it and he was watching me closely. She popped her head up and said he was an undercover LEO. Either way I made her stop and drove about 2 streets over and dropped her off. I was out 20 bucks, but I did not want to take any chances. Not sure if I was played or if in fact it was LEO. Either way, just wanted to spread the word. Stay safe! SC.I'd agree with Anksgf. Our hobby has it's risk most anywhere. Magnolia is pretty rough. I played over there a few times, but usually stick to the central neighborhood. If LEO was involved you'd be the one getting screwed. It's the nature of our hobby. Low pay higher risk vs high pay lower risk. I'm on a tight budget so I have no choice but to assume some risk. I also enjoy the hunt!

It's good that you posted. We then have some idea of what to look out for.

GD.

EchoEcho
04-26-14, 22:32
Agree completely, but at times that low pay and high risk brings some really HUGE rewards!

Some of the 'low-flying' mongers who strafe the right 'high risk' areas may already know her.

ThermoNuclear
04-27-14, 08:55
Agree completely, but at times that low pay and high risk brings some really HUGE rewards!

Some of the 'low-flying' mongers who strafe the right 'high risk' areas may already know her.WTF is going on in that pic? I am thinking I need to improve my knowledge of STDs or substance abuse indicators, because that doesn't look right at all...

JoeyMahoney69
04-27-14, 18:50
Met a girl on BMT near Reed St. Said her name was Ashley at first then after a date said her real name was Amber. She was walking with another women who was older and said they were a couple. I tried to contact the number she gave me and it seems she has went back to her husband. This is according to her exgirlfriend who was walking with her. Ashley / Amber was fantastic in all areas. Looks were sexy, spinner, BBBJ, FS. Hottest girl I have every found on knoxvulle strolls. I would pass Casey up for Ashley / Amber without a second thought. If anyone knows this girl and can help me find her I would appreciate any help. She has some angel wing and butterfly tattoos. Thanks JM.

Sexhoundtn2
04-27-14, 22:18

Some of the 'low-flying' mongers who strafe the right 'high risk' areas may already know her.As most of you guys know the street action is not my thing. But those two are talking to me. Will one of you guys that know her contact her hands see if she will see me. I was able to get her number but she was freaked out because she did not know me. She would not agree to see me. If one of you guys know her and can help me out I would appreciate it.

Scapp
04-28-14, 08:08
I figured, I got played, but agree that I'd rather be out 20 bucks than to be sitting in the pokey! I believe I will stick to central and leave Magnolia alone. Let the hunt begin..stay safe- SC.

NorthKnoxMan
04-28-14, 13:46
Saw a lady with dark black hair and huge boobs walking down Central. Looks to be older, anyone know who this may be?Is she a little chunky, muscular and very pale? I saw her the other day while I was at the bank, corner of Broadway and Central. Looked interesting!

BigRedVan
04-28-14, 15:58
I figured, I got played, but agree that I'd rather be out 20 bucks than to be sitting in the pokey! I believe I will stick to central and leave Magnolia alone. Let the hunt begin..stay safe- SC.Leave central, and mag alone. Bm is my fovorate spot on the map.

GeeDick
04-28-14, 18:11
Met a girl on BMT near Reed St. Said her name was Ashley at first then after a date said her real name was Amber. She was walking with another women who was older and said they were a couple. I tried to contact the number she gave me and it seems she has went back to her husband. This is according to her exgirlfriend who was walking with her. Ashley / Amber was fantastic in all areas. Looks were sexy, spinner, BBBJ, FS. Hottest girl I have every found on knoxvulle strolls. I would pass Casey up for Ashley / Amber without a second thought. If anyone knows this girl and can help me find her I would appreciate any help. She has some angel wing and butterfly tattoos. Thanks JM.Are there two girls that go by Ashely? Or just one. The one Ashely I have been in contact with, but not yet meet, "works" over by central and broadway. Sounds like there are two? I have not seen much activity on bueamont these day. It's hit or miss there. Central usually has something going on.

GD.

Scapp
04-28-14, 21:51
Leave central, and mag alone. Bm is my fovorate spot on the map.Thanks for the info, I will definitely check that place out..SC.

MustangSal
04-29-14, 04:03
I was headed north on Central yesterday afternoon about 2:00 I saw WSW she was about 5'6" 120 lbs. Blonde hair with red tint wearing glasses she was headed south on central crossing Dameron ave. I slowed down ask her if she was Ashley she said yes but before I could circle the block she was gone scooped up. I haven't seen her on Central before yesterday I was going by description posted by a member a couple days ago. I'm wishing I could of at least got her digits.

Voluver
04-29-14, 14:08
I drove down Central yeaserday around noon and saw a girl with long blond hair tied into a ponytail. She had on jeans ripped in a couple of places. Tanned also. Is this Ashley? Did not notice any red tint in her hair. I circled back around to pick her up and she was gone.

MustangSal
04-29-14, 16:49
I was headed north on Central yesterday afternoon about 2:00 I saw WSW she was about 5'6" 120 lbs. Blonde hair with red tint wearing glasses she was headed south on central crossing Dameron ave. I slowed down ask her if she was Ashley she said yes but before I could circle the block she was gone scooped up. I haven't seen her on Central before yesterday I was going by description posted by a member a couple days ago. I'm wishing I could of at least got her digits.Saw Ashley again today on Central. Got her number this time going to hook up with her hopefully on Friday.

Sexhoundtn2
04-29-14, 23:21

Some of the 'low-flying' mongers who strafe the right 'high risk' areas may already know her.I haven't worked the stroll in a several years. Too much risk in more ways than one. But after seei g EE's p8 c of those beautiful sweater puppies and after a conversation with her I wanted to see this little sex machine. She is is very paranoid about who she sees and says she very seldom hits the street and when she does its outside the hood / stroll area. She said it was usually when she actually had to walk somewhere. I tend to believe her for two reasons. One she was straight, sober and very clean (said she had to shower before I saw her, big plus. Hell I've saw BP girls that apparently didn't do that). Two she doesn't have the nerve for the street action and says she occasionally works BP. Who knows maybe she has the Hound fooled? She's really attractive and almost exotic looking with a rockin ass.

She doesn't want her number passed around but if you lucky enough to find her?

Thanks to my friend on here that hooked me up.

JoeyMahoney69
04-30-14, 16:12

Some of the 'low-flying' mongers who strafe the right 'high risk' areas may already know her.Are these breasts Nova's? I sure miss her. Anyway I would love to meet this gal who ever is pictured here. If anyone can send me the info or digits I would appreciate it. Thanks, JM.

EchoEcho
04-30-14, 20:27
JoeyMahoney
Hey brother, you have a PM about those supremely large and beautiful titties! (And no, it's not Nova).

As SexHound said, she does not want to get around too much. So you new guys will just have to put in the leg work to find her.

And please quit asking me for her contact cause I won't give it out, especially to newbies with single posts.

Froger
05-01-14, 00:00
I was out on stroll central around. 8 tonight several out and very few LEO's. Picked up a new one said her name was Mary, prob mid 20's smaller bbw. She was higher than a kite but decent BBBJCIM but would pass up again.

Chevy808
05-01-14, 21:56
Was getting off interstate 40 at Jwp saw a sexy thin long brown hair to her back good god I turned around and she said hey baby as I pulled up said her name was candy from south knox took to ab and she is worth every penny trusted seniors can have digits last time general members were filling up my pms. She's FS no cover. And she smokes but I did not mind!

Voluver
05-02-14, 00:19
I was driving down Central between Broadway and the bus station and saw a slim young girl with black hair. Drove around the block to catch a closer look and stopped to chat. She did not look older than eighteen but said she was 21 and said she even had tats to prove it.LOL. After she showed me a couple she insisted she was 21 but I was scared to take the chance.

She said her name was Emily. I did see the resemblance to the Emily that used to post on BP many months ago...when she smiled I noticed she had gaps between her teeth. As I pulled away I had not even gone half a block when a LEO speeded past me towards her location. I got the heck out of dodge but as I drove away I did not notice LEO stopping to speak to her. I have seen you guys posting here that Emily from BP had been spotted on the streets.

KnoxVillage85
05-02-14, 16:45
Didn't see anything at all figured there would be some out trying.

To catch some lunch breakers but nothing.I guess afternoon is when the fun starts.

JaiJef
05-02-14, 20:28
KnoxVilllage85.......If she had perfect body and bad teeth it might be Glenna who is from Mv and used to toss her panties at the clubs. She is an H addict with the best skills I have ever seen...like top five at least for me. I asked her to marry me but I is too ugly...with a small pecker..double whammy.Does she have several tattoos. Like a line of them down her spine. If so I know her and have not seen her in over a year.

Used to work at The Emerald Club.

Msd69
05-09-14, 10:09
1. Has anyone met a girl named Kristen? Saw her on Central near Broadway, probably 30 ish, avg looks, blonde. Has her name tattooed just above her boobs.

2. What part of Central is Connie typically found? Farther north than the broadway area?

I am new to this board but regular for yrs on others, incl. TER, NR and ERC.

Thanks.

MustangSal
05-09-14, 19:17
1. Has anyone met a girl named Kristen? Saw her on Central near Broadway, probably 30 ish, avg looks, blonde. Has her name tattooed just above her boobs.

2. What part of Central is Connie typically found? Farther north than the broadway area?

Thanks.Connie has in call off T azewell pk. She's not on Central as much as she use to be.

Memphis Salami
05-10-14, 11:18
Has anyone seen Sabrina, the crazy one, with large, natural tits lately? I know she's crazy but that chick does it for me.

I've been in Knoxville the past several weeks and cruise the stroll 2 to 3 nights during the week but haven't seen her like I used to. I last saw her when I was in town about a year ago.

KnoxVol
05-10-14, 13:23
Has anyone seen Sabrina, the crazy one, with large, natural tits lately? I know she's crazy but that chick does it for me.

I've been in Knoxville the past several weeks and cruise the stroll 2 to 3 nights during the week but haven't seen her like I used to. I last saw her when I was in town about a year ago.Staying with her uncle.

BigRedVan
05-10-14, 18:19
Staying with her uncle.There is a new pic of her online today. She looks completely different. She used to have the most beautiful pale white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. Now she just looks dirty. It looks like the streets are taking there toll. It became apparent as soon as I met Sabrina that she was haunted by multiple personalities. I just tried to stay on all of their good sides. LOL. She is a pretty girl, but I believe that mental illness is contagious, so I stay away from the crazy ones.

Bigredvan 420.

MustangSal
05-10-14, 19:13

Thanks.When Connie is on central she's north of Broadway usually from Time out Deli north to Fresh Market.

KnoxVol
05-10-14, 21:33
There is a new pic of her online today. She looks completely different. She used to have the most beautiful pale white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. Now she just looks dirty. It looks like the streets are taking there toll. It became apparent as soon as I met Sabrina that she was haunted by multiple personalities. I just tried to stay on all of their good sides. LOL. She is a pretty girl, but I believe that mental illness is contagious, so I stay away from the crazy ones.

Bigredvan 420.Dude you should have seen her 3 or 4 yewrs ago. I'm surprised she is still alive.

EchoEcho
05-11-14, 00:36
Connie has in call off T azewell pk. She's not on Central as much as she use to be.She is again staying north off Tazewell Pike, well out in the country. But she was on the central stroll on Friday, all afternoon. She can be found.

EchoEcho
05-12-14, 23:36
Some of you may have heard of CashandDash Lexi. Well there's another named 'Lexi' or 'Lacey' (she used both) on the stroll. Attractive and young, brown hair to her back, slim build. She dresses hot (wow what an ass) and really looks, acts like a younger teen cause she's sweet + has those adorably cute little braces on her teeth. Man am I a perv or what.

Anyways, I found her around the BM stroll this weekend. Long story short I had some great fun for 15 or 20 minutes, but she cut it short with a BS phone call (that she initiated) that there was trouble at home.

WTH, I didn't really feel that cheated as I had plenty of fun making out with her, just wanted more. Got a few pics, including these nubile little dolls:

BTW the tat under her hand is a guy's name in script. I have a number but I won't give it out cause things are likely to end poorly. You may be lucky enough to have some fun if you can get her, but don't expect too much, although it's lots of fun to think about it. OK, yes I am a perv. But she is over 18!

Volgrad0708
05-14-14, 15:28
I am a new poster, but have been a lurker and monger for sometime. Had never tapped into the SW scene, but have in the last couple of weeks and it has been fun. Has been successful and addicting. I try not to make to much of a habit of it or be too regular so LEO doesn't catch onto me.

Crusied last night around 8 ish and saw several patrol cars. All marked. Kinda scared me off, but not before setting my sights on a cpl girls. One was an older blonde with a thick ass and some thick thighs. Not saying she was fat, infact she wasn't. Very attractive. Shorter build, but looked decent.

Is this one I should continue to try and catch or not worth the cost of admission?

Ffishermn02
05-14-14, 23:45
Picked up Tanya for a rainy day dream. What a waste. She was out of it should have kicked her out but it is raining. And not much out at the time so WTF. I know kville has better. Dropped her off and wow they were all out on NC near Broady. I should have waited.

Be safe.

SeeksEasy
05-15-14, 01:11
I am adding this for my streetwalker fan friends who may want to know: I was coming back from Shangri La yesterday (Wednesday) and saw a perhaps TGTBT black haired, healthy, busty, yoga-pants wearing white walker on Chapman south of the hospital complex. I could be wrong, but my radar lit up, even though the SW scene does not work for me. This was 4:30 ish. Seeks.

Chevy808
05-16-14, 07:24
Would listen when I say stay off the streets 5 on 24 hr list got caught they are settting us up with decoys! No I wasnt arrested but yes I saw a set up yesterday and its not worth the risk anymore.

MaDawg
05-17-14, 13:03
New poster, long time lurker. Am interested in finding Connie. Any help?

Madawg.

MustangSal
05-18-14, 03:21
New poster, long time lurker. Am interested in finding Connie. Any help?

Madawg.I have didgits for Connie to Senior and trusted members but I won't give that info out to newbies on here. I suggest you scroll through some of the recent post on the forum. There are quite a few post about Connie.