PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

Quizzer69
01-09-22, 18:18
BSW on magnolia about 50 year old BSW / hair parted in middle short. Alittle overweight. Seems her walk is around the Fair Park to Cherry. Beware thief will steal you blind and dash. Friend found out the hard way. Calls herself Angie. Her handler is always close by. Beware. Anyone else knows her pm me.

Master Po
01-10-22, 08:28
Picked up WSW (mixed?) Sara by the bridges on 5th yesterday. Read a few good reviews so I was excited to pick her up....I am truly at a loss for words.

MilfMan865
01-10-22, 10:47
I love crazy bitches. And I've dealt with them since I was a teenager. Typically the crazier the better. This one was leagues too crazy for me though. The craziest one I've met. She will undoubtedly be locked up for murder soon.

I am truly at a loss for words.Brother, I cycled through laughing my azz off to completely horrified. That's one damn good read. It wasn't the determinations that a streetwalker stank after taking a bath, that you could see the yeast infection smeared on your bare dick, or that she was having hallucinations and conversations with all of the multiple personalities going on in her head (one of which was probably telling her to cut off your dick) . ,. ,. , it was the fact that you felt a little cheated. You felt cheated? Man, that's good stuff. Be safe out there and thanks for sharing.

Stay vigilant. ,. ,

Milfman.

CMoneyNo5
01-10-22, 19:20
Brother, I cycled through laughing my azz off to completely horrified. That's one damn good read. It wasn't the determinations that a streetwalker stank after taking a bath, that you could see the yeast infection smeared on your bare dick, or that she was having hallucinations and conversations with all of the multiple personalities going on in her head (one of which was probably telling her to cut off your dick) . ,. ,. , it was the fact that you felt a little cheated. You felt cheated? Man, that's good stuff. Be safe out there and thanks for sharing.

Stay vigilant. ,. ,

Milfman.Someone said yeast? Mmmmmm. Dinner rolls. I'll make sure to bring the apple butter next time I eat her out.

KnoxOldGuy
01-10-22, 22:14
Someone said yeast? Mmmmmm. Dinner rolls. I'll make sure to bring the apple butter next time I eat her out.LOL. Gross.

JSchmoe
01-18-22, 23:24
Driving though Central and saw this short young WSW. Circled around and she jumped in. Said her name was Ashley. Her BBBJ was pretty good but what got me was how wet her pussy was with my fingers in her. Also allowed fia. Done a search for her on here but couldn't find her. Anyone know of a cheap or hourly notel, would love to hit that thing.

Chuck636
01-19-22, 14:14
Driving though Central and saw this short young WSW. Circled around and she jumped in. Said her name was Ashley. Her BBBJ was pretty good but what got me was how wet her pussy was with my fingers in her. Also allowed fia. Done a search for her on here but couldn't find her. Anyone know of a cheap or hourly notel, would love to hit that thing.She sounds fun. If you ever get with her again try to get her number. I would love to hookup with her myself.

Quizzer69
01-21-22, 00:57
She sounds fun. If you ever get with her again try to get her number. I would love to hookup with her myself.I saw her in August. Good experience second time round. She has good and bad days. No phone at that time. Damage modest. Nice BBBJ. No reason if presented to not repeat but not at the top of the list either!! Had post in August on her!!

JSchmoe
02-02-22, 20:04
Driving though Central and saw this short young WSW. Circled around and she jumped in. Said her name was Ashley. Her BBBJ was pretty good but what got me was how wet her pussy was with my fingers in her. Also allowed fia. Done a search for her on here but couldn't find her. Anyone know of a cheap or hourly notel, would love to hit that thing.Number she gave me no one answers so I will have to find her on the street again.

CBNew1908
02-04-22, 09:20
Can someone please let me know where Central is in Knoxville, I keep seeing these great reports are but I only see Central PIke in North Knoxville. Can someone give me a crossing street or a business that is on Central. Thanks.

Walker2011
02-04-22, 16:55
Can someone please let me know where Central is in Knoxville, I keep seeing these great reports are but I only see Central PIke in North Knoxville. Can someone give me a crossing street or a business that is on Central. Thanks.Central and 5th ave.

HitAndQuit63
02-04-22, 22:13
Can someone please let me know where Central is in Knoxville, I keep seeing these great reports are but I only see Central PIke in North Knoxville. Can someone give me a crossing street or a business that is on Central. Thanks.Exit off 275 South.

MustangSal
02-04-22, 23:20
Central and 5th ave.Central Ave. Is Central Ave. Pike.

ColdFusion2500
02-05-22, 13:04
Driving though Central and saw this short young WSW. Circled around and she jumped in. Said her name was Ashley. Her BBBJ was pretty good but what got me was how wet her pussy was with my fingers in her. Also allowed fia. Done a search for her on here but couldn't find her. Anyone know of a cheap or hourly notel, would love to hit that thing.Another man's cream chowder, most likely!

UsMale69
02-07-22, 00:38
Has Connie retired? I have old digits for her but they don't work anymore, if she's retired it will be almost impossible to find a provider with her oral skills.

MrZ83
02-07-22, 12:18
Has Connie retired? I have old digits for her but they don't work anymore, if she's retired it will be almost impossible to find a provider with her oral skills.I was trying to get her number when I first moved here a few years ago and everyone said she had retired. I tried texting one number I got but no answer. I really wish I got to see her. Anyone have any pictures of her??

Is there anyone even close to as good as her around here??

RollOneUp
02-10-22, 09:59
Has Connie retired? I have old digits for her but they don't work anymore, if she's retired it will be almost impossible to find a provider with her oral skills.She's been off the grid for a long time. I used to live not far from where she used to live and seen her fairly regular. Probably been 3 or 4 years now since she went off the grid.

Dustin Linde
03-15-22, 02:28
Been picking up girls once a week or so as I see them. Had Sarah again by the bridges, she was significantly less crazy.

Christina BSW still walking around MLK Jr. Best in town by far for the money.

Picked up this WSW "Red" (red hair, young, inbred looking). Pussy was 7/10 head was 1/10. I.

Picked up Martina / Martinia / Martiana / some shit. Mixed SW. 5'1" slim. Very, very pretty face in dim lighting. She looks a bit off in full light tbh. Saw her standing on the side of the road (DM for area), I pulled up to her; offered her a ride, money, ride to the gas station, etc. She kept declining. I was on some real creepy shit but HAD to have this girl. Wasn't even sure she was a walker by the way she acted. She finally reluctantly agreed to let me give her a ride.

She said she didn't do anything for money at first, said she's "not like that", "my boyfriend yadda yadda", she just needed a ride. Acted real sketchy. Finally convinced her I wasn't police, offered her $20 for FS she laughed and said she never goes for less than $120. I definitely don't think anyone is paying $120 for her on the street but could be wrong. Maybe she's on STG or something. Agreed on $60 and headed back to the house. We arrived at the house and she was knocked tf out. I shook her for a few minutes, yelled, she wouldn't wake up. Had to pull up my driveway and slam on the breaks to throw her into the dashboard -she woke up! We went in, she started snorting some H off my coffee table and seemed extremely eager to get started immediately after. Started sucking, seemed to genuinely enjoy it (though I'm sure she didn't). She fell asleep while sucking me 2 or 3 times and I had to help her continue. Head was a 10 even with the sleep sessions. What an amazing mouth. Condoms were not even mentioned during the whole encounter. She declined missionary initially, said she wanted to ride. She rode very well and for a while. Pussy was a 7/10. But her skill was 9/10. She started to mouth kiss me while she was riding, ***** was making love and I didn't even mind. We moved onto missionary and I blew my load in her about 2 minutes into it.

Blahblah86
03-20-22, 17:55
Been picking up girls once a week or so as I see them. Had Sarah again by the bridges, she was significantly less crazy.

Christina BSW still walking around MLK Jr. Best in town by far for the money.

Picked up this WSW "Red" (red hair, young, inbred looking). Pussy was 7/10 head was 1/10. I.

Picked up Martina / Martinia / Martiana / some shit. Mixed SW. 5'1" slim. Very, very pretty face in dim lighting. She looks a bit off in full light tbh. Saw her standing on the side of the road (DM for area), I pulled up to her; offered her a ride, money, ride to the gas station, etc. She kept declining. I was on some real creepy shit but HAD to have this girl. Wasn't even sure she was a walker by the way she acted. She finally reluctantly agreed to let me give her a ride.

She said she didn't do anything for money at first, said she's "not like that", "my boyfriend yadda yadda", she just needed a ride. Acted real sketchy. Finally convinced her I wasn't police, offered her $20 for FS she laughed and said she never goes for less than $120. I definitely don't think anyone is paying $120 for her on the street but could be wrong. Maybe she's on STG or something. Agreed on $60 and headed back to the house. We arrived at the house and she was knocked tf out. I shook her for a few minutes, yelled, she wouldn't wake up. Had to pull up my driveway and slam on the breaks to throw her into the dashboard -she woke up! We went in, she started snorting some H off my coffee table and seemed extremely eager to get started immediately after. Started sucking, seemed to genuinely enjoy it (though I'm sure she didn't). She fell asleep while sucking me 2 or 3 times and I had to help her continue. Head was a 10 even with the sleep sessions. What an amazing mouth. Condoms were not even mentioned during the whole encounter. She declined missionary initially, said she wanted to ride. She rode very well and for a while. Pussy was a 7/10. But her skill was 9/10. She started to mouth kiss me while she was riding, ***** was making love and I didn't even mind. We moved onto missionary and I blew my load in her about 2 minutes into it.I've been driving up and down MLK for days and haven't seen a thing. Where else should I be looking?

Dustin Linde
03-26-22, 17:40
The chick I posted about previously, Marianna is MIA and left a bunch of H in my car. Last seen by value inn. If anyone sees her please dm me.

Check MLK in front of the dollar store (across the street from the apartments), drive down to the ratchet corner store. In between those two stores is where I find them on MLK. If you check my previous post I think I get more specific than that.

***** updates:

Met this chick Kesha (early 30's WSW on the corner of central and oldham. Says she's homeless, H addict doesn't shoot. Says she can be found at fuel city on Beaumont ave often. Face was 0/10 even at night time definitely a product of incest def a touch of Down's syndrome. Body was gross too. Negotiated some prices and svcs $40 BBFS. Saw her again on central and oldham yesterday and got a well-lit look at her face, asked her to leave my vehicle and called it a night. She is truly disgusting. Killed my mood. Good FS tho. It was around midnight each time.

Picked up Lady mid 40's BSW on W mag and a few days later on MLK jr late night both time. By the dollar store. Super desperate for money. Thicc, very large facial features, huge lips. Didn't get a peak at the body- too big for me. Damage was $10 head both times not the best but worth a 10. Bet someone could talk her down to a few dollars honestly. I got her digits DM.

Picked up Yvonne mid 30's WSW on some residential street in Beaumont around 12 am. WSW. Dim lighting but she looked very pretty. Getting that bee sting face tho. Didn't think she was a walker at first but tried her anyway. Didn't see her that day but Negotiated future services - 20 BBFS. Says she can be found near cherry & w mag often.

Heavy activity on central last few days.

Request:

If anyone has any info on any of these names: Pom Pom, Juliette, or destiny all mixed or black please DM.

Dustin Linde
03-26-22, 17:43
P.S. Why doesn't anyone contribute? I see the same 7-8 cars blowing up the same spots so much I could point them out in a line up. I know why'all mfs are finding bitches.

CandleMaker
04-27-22, 20:20
P.S. Why doesn't anyone contribute? I see the same 7-8 cars blowing up the same spots so much I could point them out in a line up. I know why'all mfs are finding bitches.I'd love to contribute, however; I haven't seen anything worth picking up in quite a while. Most ate either way too ugly or way too crazy LOL. Unfortunately its been rather dry as of late.

Dustin Linde
04-28-22, 19:08
I'd love to contribute, however; I haven't seen anything worth picking up in quite a while. Most ate either way too ugly or way too crazy LOL. Unfortunately its been rather dry as of late.They're all crazy. I picked up Sarah again last night. She was hiding her eyes behind her hand and peaking over them, yelling for me to stop. After our qv she hopped out the car and started waking pant less down central. Agreed tho not much going on.

KnoxWorkingMan
04-29-22, 05:23
They're all crazy. I picked up Sarah again last night. She was hiding her eyes behind her hand and peaking over them, yelling for me to stop. After our qv she hopped out the car and started waking pant less down central. Agreed tho not much going on.WOW. That's scary.

I hope you stopped.

Immediately.

That could bring serious problems.

RippedBaldy
05-01-22, 09:14
I realize that this is sort of no man's land between Asheville and Knoxville, so I have also posted there. Anyway got a little sweet thang from Nashville that isn't in the hobby that wants to do some extreme sports with me and bang after. Figured it would be nice to have somewhere to shower and get the river water off before we put our mouths on each other. If anyone has any recommendations on motels that charge by the hour or have a low daily rate, thanks in advance.

PickHerUp
05-01-22, 19:12
I realize that this is sort of no man's land between Asheville and Knoxville, so I have also posted there. Anyway got a little sweet thang from Nashville that isn't in the hobby that wants to do some extreme sports with me and bang after. Figured it would be nice to have somewhere to shower and get the river water off before we put our mouths on each other. If anyone has any recommendations on motels that charge by the hour or have a low daily rate, thanks in advance.No hourly as far as I know. Most places are dives actually. This ain't Gatlingburg. LOL. I'd try the Best Western off 435 exit. It's the newest and around here that means something if you care where your mattress has been or how old she is. Sorry, I'm high. Beer and pot if you must know.

I've visited Brendas grandaughter at the Relax Inn, which is a for real dive. If anyone charges by the hour it would be them. If you stay there make sure you get a room in the back row away from the highway.

CMoneyNo5
05-01-22, 20:47
I realize that this is sort of no man's land between Asheville and Knoxville, so I have also posted there. Anyway got a little sweet thang from Nashville that isn't in the hobby that wants to do some extreme sports with me and bang after. Figured it would be nice to have somewhere to shower and get the river water off before we put our mouths on each other. If anyone has any recommendations on motels that charge by the hour or have a low daily rate, thanks in advance.You'll be better off going to El Segundo.

RippedBaldy
05-02-22, 19:11
Left my wallet there once.

You'll be better off going to El Segundo.

CMoneyNo5
05-19-22, 23:17
WOW. That's scary.

I hope you stopped.

Immediately.

That could bring serious problems.Had her last week and was actually extremely pleasant. Until. She got high. Turned into the orphan meets the exorcist.

Dustin Linde
05-21-22, 19:37
Had her last week and was actually extremely pleasant. Until. She got high. Turned into the orphan meets the exorcist.Lmao!! She is so batshit crazy. I met a few new girls in the area she hangs out at. Cheaper less crazy better pussy.

She flagged me down a few days ago. She looks like she lost a few pounds looks a little better imo.

CMoneyNo5
05-22-22, 19:37
Lmao!! She is so batshit crazy. I met a few new girls in the area she hangs out at. Cheaper less crazy better pussy.

She flagged me down a few days ago. She looks like she lost a few pounds looks a little better imo.Can't lie. I want to fuck her one time while she's on one of hee psycho trances.

Dustin Linde
05-30-22, 23:46
Can't lie. I want to fuck her one time while she's on one of hee psycho trances.Can you open some space in your DMs? Wanted to ask / tell you about a specific chick but don't want to post details.

FriendlyFellow
07-06-22, 10:18
I've made the stroll several times recently with no luck.

KnoxWorkingMan
07-06-22, 12:17
I've made the stroll several times recently with no luck.Just speaking for myself.

In this heat. I don't know about picking up a SW.

I almost bet.

It would be RIripePE.

DManTn300
08-18-22, 00:38
Does anyone have recommendations of the best spots in Knoxville to find walkers? What are the average prices?

BlueRaider
08-19-22, 11:34
Hey would anyone be interested in letting me ride with them when you are out looking. Never done the street thing.

AllThumbs
10-30-22, 13:09
Met a nice one on Magnolia Saturday night said her name was L like the letter. She's blond late 30's maybe, kinda petite little rough around the edges but she is a cute thing. At least a 5-6 in looks. She gave an excellent bbcim and continued even after I had finished, ***** fried those nerve endings and I loved letting her.

ZorroZ
10-30-22, 16:26
Met a nice one on Magnolia Saturday night said her name was L like the letter. She's blond late 30's maybe, kinda petite little rough around the edges but she is a cute thing. At least a 5-6 in looks. She gave an excellent bbcim and continued even after I had finished, ***** fried those nerve endings and I loved letting her.Get any pic or digits.

Dustin Linde
11-01-22, 18:39
Met a nice one on Magnolia Saturday night said her name was L like the letter. She's blond late 30's maybe, kinda petite little rough around the edges but she is a cute thing. At least a 5-6 in looks. She gave an excellent bbcim and continued even after I had finished, ***** fried those nerve endings and I loved letting her.I believe I've had her. Did she have a stomach tattoo? OK face but banging body? Girl had some fire pussy.

Bird Mangy
12-19-22, 12:59
This city has nothing. LOL.

MLK only had a couple of very bottom of the barrel WSW & the food is horrible.

Litt Lover
03-07-23, 07:22
Just got back to Knoxville after being away for several years and all the girls are gone. What happened and where did they go?

CMoneyNo5
03-07-23, 22:40
Just got back to Knoxville after being away for several years and all the girls are gone. What happened and where did they go?With the new stadium coming downtown the hoes got to go!

Enigma2015
03-08-23, 00:34
Just got back to Knoxville after being away for several years and all the girls are gone. What happened and where did they go?Look around. Anything in Knoxville is on life support! Its a sad situation. Best bet is to look towards Asheville or Chattanooga right now. Knoxville is D. O. A. GPS has killed the area.

Jack Splat
04-26-23, 00:36
I happened up on Central Las week as I found myself in the ville for work. Near the car wash and laundry combo, right by eb and iv, I found young Kristen. After a short discussion off we went to a industrial area about a mile away. I thought I was prepared for what happened next, but there's no way to fully prepare for the goat. As I sat there in disbelief, I watched this thick sexpot swallow my leg whole like a mfn egg roll. Absolutely no bottom and believe me I tried. Thick legs and a big sweet ass are just the cake. The icing is those huge titties and bottomless throat. I thought I'd seen it all. I had about given up on knoxville. I was wrong both times. I'm not ashamed to admit that I left town without a dime of cash to my name. God damn. I can't wait to come back. When you find her you'll know. Holy shit! Bravo young lady. Bravo!

JS.

ConnieRingus
04-26-23, 10:29
After that report, I foresee major traffic congestion from mongers on Central 😆.

I happened up on Central Las week as I found myself in the ville for work. Near the car wash and laundry combo, right by eb and iv, I found young Kristen. After a short discussion off we went to a industrial area about a mile away. I thought I was prepared for what happened next, but there's no way to fully prepare for the goat. As I sat there in disbelief, I watched this thick sexpot swallow my leg whole like a mfn egg roll. Absolutely no bottom and believe me I tried. Thick legs and a big sweet ass are just the cake. The icing is those huge titties and bottomless throat. I thought I'd seen it all. I had about given up on knoxville. I was wrong both times. I'm not ashamed to admit that I left town without a dime of cash to my name. God damn. I can't wait to come back. When you find her you'll know. Holy shit! Bravo young lady. Bravo!

JS.

KnoxVol
04-29-23, 22:30

JS.Didn't give you any digits?

Kpjl19
04-30-23, 22:33
After that report, I foresee major traffic congestion from mongers on Central 😆.It's during these times you have 2 go down the road and areas not frequently travelled.

JimTom31
05-08-23, 18:40
Found a hot little spinner on Magnolia today next to autozone price of admission was cheap everything on the menu she is better than a Hoover vacuum cleaner and tighter than I don't know what couldn't even hardly get it in but she is setting next to the smoke shop I have her digits but her phone is dead right now if you hurry you could probably Scoop her up. But it is quite frosted right now

NaughtyDad33
05-10-23, 11:50
Found a hot little spinner on Magnolia today next to autozone price of admission was cheap everything on the menu she is better than a Hoover vacuum cleaner and tighter than I don't know what couldn't even hardly get it in but she is setting next to the smoke shop I have her digits but her phone is dead right now if you hurry you could probably Scoop her up. But it is quite frosted right nowCare to share?

Play29
05-11-23, 09:45
Found a hot little spinner on Magnolia today next to autozone price of admission was cheap everything on the menu she is better than a Hoover vacuum cleaner and tighter than I don't know what couldn't even hardly get it in but she is setting next to the smoke shop I have her digits but her phone is dead right now if you hurry you could probably Scoop her up. But it is quite frosted right nowHow do you approach people on the street like that LOL. Care to share? Anyone else can also share their tactics xD.

JimTom31
05-11-23, 13:25
How do you approach people on the street like that LOL. Care to share? Anyone else can also share their tactics xD.When you look at them they will look right back at you and then they will start approaching you This particular 1 of the old ugly ones that were sitting there made the To her mouth with her hand and I nodded but pointed to the good looking one that was there She hopped in and away we went.

JimTom31
05-11-23, 13:28
Care to share?Yes Pm me.

GritzBomb
05-11-23, 13:29
Found a hot little spinner on Magnolia today next to autozone price of admission was cheap everything on the menu she is better than a Hoover vacuum cleaner and tighter than I don't know what couldn't even hardly get it in but she is setting next to the smoke shop I have her digits but her phone is dead right now if you hurry you could probably Scoop her up. But it is quite frosted right nowGot her digit's.

LuvSpinners41
05-12-23, 14:49
Got her digit's.And by waste your time I mean that's what you will be doing. I wasted 2 hrs on this dumbsh*t the other day. Drove to her location and she kept saying you here which I would say yes and tell her exactly where I was sitting then crickets for 10-15 min then again she would say I'm ready. Needless to say this dumba*s crackhead did this until I finally said I'm out!

BushMaster76
05-17-23, 12:13
I come to Knoxville about once a month for work and I stay at a hotel off Merchants. When I go out here on occasion I see what looks like SW around the area. Does anyone know if they really are SW or just homeless hanging out? Appreciate any responses. I have had a few escorts here but nothing really nice and for the money they charge not worth it. Looking for some new action.

KnoxVol
05-23-23, 13:21
At the car wash laundromat. I didn't pick her up cause I just got a BJ but maybe yall can scoop her up.

Igotmonies
05-26-23, 10:24
Evening Boys,

Ill be visiting your city in a next weeks and wanted to thank all those who have shared locations for local talent. I've been reading up and marking them on my map.

After reading thru the first 6 pages of this forum I have complied this route. Please let me know if you see any errors or corrections I should make:

Jj Dillion 2
05-27-23, 10:31
At the car wash laundromat. I didn't pick her up cause I just got a BJ but maybe yall can scoop her up.What area?

KnoxVol
05-27-23, 20:23
What area?Oh fuck. Central. The one kinda across from Hard Knox pizza.

My bad.

JimTom31
06-09-23, 11:44
Hooked up with the little black chick. I found a couple of weeks ago again yesterday. Her text now number is back to working. Just thought I would check and see. If her phone was working again and lo and behold she replied right butt hwet by her place and picked her did ABJ for probably 30. Minutes are better. And then let me put a load deep inside of her. The damage was 3 zbro.

Dustin Linde
06-25-23, 19:26
Hooked up with the little black chick. I found a couple of weeks ago again yesterday. Her text now number is back to working. Just thought I would check and see. If her phone was working again and lo and behold she replied right butt hwet by her place and picked her did ABJ for probably 30. Minutes are better. And then let me put a load deep inside of her. The damage was 3 zbro.DM info? Please.

TnVolGuy
06-29-23, 00:26
Found this girl on Merchants thick, I was thinking about doing full service with her but I started seeing sores on her legs and I couldn't, teeth wasn't the best either but I got head from her paid $40 7/10 BBBJ and cim. And she opened the door and spit it out but good experience. It's a girl that's with her in the picture always sitting there. I'm going to see if I can get her next.

JimTom31
07-02-23, 14:30
Picked up a little red head at the cigarette shop. Next to the autozone I might know you're there. The night we went for a ride. This girl can definitely suck a Dick. And a really hot pussy and not a bad. Body for a street Walker.

Said she doesn't have a phone, but she hangs around there all the time. Living on somebody's porch.

She wanted me take her home for the night Said she was up for pretty well, anything even in the ass. Gave her my number and told her to get in contact with me when she was available. And I would pick her up and bring her home with me. Wondering if anybody else would want to hit it while I have her. I have a picture but can't figure out how to upload it.

KnoxDiggler
07-02-23, 14:55
Picked up a little red head at the cigarette shop. Next to the autozone I might know you're there. The night we went for a ride. This girl can definitely suck a Dick. And a really hot pussy and not a bad. Body for a street Walker.

Said she doesn't have a phone, but she hangs around there all the time. Living on somebody's porch.

She wanted me take her home for the night Said she was up for pretty well, anything even in the ass. Gave her my number and told her to get in contact with me when she was available. And I would pick her up and bring her home with me. Wondering if anybody else would want to hit it while I have her. I have a picture but can't figure out how to upload it.If I could see a pic I could possibly be interested.

PSlim
07-02-23, 19:55
If I could see a pic I could possibly be interested.I'd be interested also. Which AutoZone were you at?

Jj Dillion 2
07-03-23, 18:28

She wanted me take her home for the night Said she was up for pretty well, anything even in the ass. Gave her my number and told her to get in contact with me when she was available. And I would pick her up and bring her home with me. Wondering if anybody else would want to hit it while I have her. I have a picture but can't figure out how to upload it.I would be interested. May I take a peek of her picture.

Jj Dillion 2
07-04-23, 18:27
Found this girl on Merchants thick, I was thinking about doing full service with her but I started seeing sores on her legs and I couldn't, teeth wasn't the best either but I got head from her paid $40 7/10 BBBJ and cim. And she opened the door and spit it out but good experience. It's a girl that's with her in the picture always sitting there. I'm going to see if I can get her next.Is this the girl you found on Merchants.

KnoxVol
07-04-23, 22:02
Is this the girl you found on Merchants.I saw her sitting outside the rodeway. I don't think they are the same. I could be wrong.

AdmireMyRealit
07-04-23, 22:25
Found this girl on Merchants thick, I was thinking about doing full service with her but I started seeing sores on her legs and I couldn't, teeth wasn't the best either but I got head from her paid $40 7/10 BBBJ and cim. And she opened the door and spit it out but good experience. It's a girl that's with her in the picture always sitting there. I'm going to see if I can get her next.Man I would have bent her over in my van and took her to pound town. Those are regular crackhead discoloration marks. it's just a part of the game. Now if they were open fleshy sores, then that's a different story.

Jj Dillion 2
07-04-23, 23:43
I saw her sitting outside the rodeway. I don't think they are the same. I could be wrong.Here is a better picture.

KnoxVol
07-05-23, 01:10
Here is a better picture.I don't think it is. Is this one you picked up?

JimTom31
07-05-23, 09:59
I'd be interested also. Which AutoZone were you at?The one on Magnolia.

Jj Dillion 2
07-05-23, 11:24
I don't think it is. Is this one you picked up?No But I seen her in that area.

JohnChris9999
07-05-23, 22:10
Def interested. Tried to pm you but looks like your inbox is full. Get a hold of me if you can.

She wanted me take her home for the night Said she was up for pretty well, anything even in the ass. Gave her my number and told her to get in contact with me when she was available. And I would pick her up and bring her home with me. Wondering if anybody else would want to hit it while I have her. I have a picture but can't figure out how to upload it.

NaughtyDad33
07-11-23, 12:01
Hooked up with the little black chick. I found a couple of weeks ago again yesterday. Her text now number is back to working. Just thought I would check and see. If her phone was working again and lo and behold she replied right butt hwet by her place and picked her did ABJ for probably 30. Minutes are better. And then let me put a load deep inside of her. The damage was 3 zbro.Is this the one from Magnolia by the autozone?

TomyJonson1955
07-11-23, 17:40
Is this the one from Magnolia by the autozone?3 zbo? WTF.

JimTom31
07-12-23, 10:09
Is this the one from Magnolia by the autozone?That's not her but I. Would definitely like to get with her. She's beautifull, have you seen her?

TurtleLuver3
07-29-23, 08:13
It's been some years since I was in Knoxville, but back then there was lots of workers on Magnolia day or night. Is this still the case or have they moved? I'm traveling thru tonight and it would be fun to hobby up.

ColdFusion2500
07-30-23, 21:25
It's been some years since I was in Knoxville, but back then there was lots of workers on Magnolia day or night. Is this still the case or have they moved? I'm traveling thru tonight and it would be fun to hobby up.Seen some girls but even then rarely. Knox and Chattanooga are dead dead dead good luck though.

SaveTheTatas
08-06-23, 23:31
Was passing thru Sat night. Got a room on Papermill. Decided to go exploring. Was on the north end of Central, when I saw a Lady standing in front of a small bar. Had to do a double take. S he looked more like a customer I swung around, we made eye contact. I pulled around the corner, she got in. I ask if she wanted to come to my room. She declined, said it was to far. She offered a BJ. Was determined to use the room. So I passed. Should have pulled the trigger. The rest of the night was dry. Saw one on Broadway, she was gone by the time I turned around. Next time I will try a local escorts.

Sim Bim
08-08-23, 08:35
Ran into a new WSW Sunday afternoon. Skinny (in an attractive way) yellow yoga pants, yellow tank top with tiger paws on it. Made no bones about what she was out there for. 7 on SW scale. Couldn't partake since I was with family. This was near Stir in the old city. Saw her the next day doing the stroll under the Central ave. Bridge near the Greyhound. Neighborhood Bartenders say she also walks Jackson and Central in between Stir & Barley's Tap Room. Will try & gt pics and / or digits. If someone partakes, please post. Stay safe!

Sim.

KnoxVol
08-10-23, 22:53
Ran into a new WSW Sunday afternoon. Skinny (in an attractive way) yellow yoga pants, yellow tank top with tiger paws on it. Made no bones about what she was out there for. 7 on SW scale. Couldn't partake since I was with family. This was near Stir in the old city. Saw her the next day doing the stroll under the Central ave. Bridge near the Greyhound. Neighborhood Bartenders say she also walks Jackson and Central in between Stir & Barley's Tap Room. Will try & gt pics and / or digits. If someone partakes, please post. Stay safe!

Sim.I went out looking today with no luck. Also saw a gorgeous possible one on merchants but she was on the phone having an animated convo. I'm sure she could be had.

CMoneyNo5
08-27-23, 22:30
Is this the one from Magnolia by the autozone?Well. All I got to say is yummy. Thumbs up she taste mmm mmm good.

Usasxgd
08-28-23, 12:22
Hit the stroll to observe and report to you fine fellows.

Lots of options after 4 pm on Magnolia, none of them great but they all had that hungry look in their eyes.

Central seems to be good after 8 or 9, seen 3 - 4 working my way north.

Quality is lacking a bit but there are some options. I stopped to talk to a couple and they ain't lookin for much money to do whatever you want. Big bonus if you give them a cigarette.

Also a dude driving 5 mph up central stopping to look down every alley. Let's be subtle about the hobby. No need to draw unwanted attention.

Ended up picking up a civilian Friday, will report more on that one in a different thread.

ColdFusion2500
08-29-23, 12:37
Hit the stroll to observe and report to you fine fellows.

Lots of options after 4 pm on Magnolia, none of them great but they all had that hungry look in their eyes.

Central seems to be good after 8 or 9, seen 3 - 4 working my way north.

Quality is lacking a bit but there are some options. I stopped to talk to a couple and they ain't lookin for much money to do whatever you want. Big bonus if you give them a cigarette.

Also a dude driving 5 mph up central stopping to look down every alley. Let's be subtle about the hobby. No need to draw unwanted attention.

Ended up picking up a civilian Friday, will report more on that one in a different thread.I gave up on the street trade I drove a lot of miles on magnolia a lot of trips back and forth over 4 years never caught a cold let alone a walker. Seen a few large things with rolls but not my deal. Going to head that away today see what my bait will catch.

JimTom31
08-30-23, 01:04
I gave up on the street trade I drove a lot of miles on magnolia a lot of trips back and forth over 4 years never caught a cold let alone a walker. Seen a few large things with rolls but not my deal. Going to head that away today see what my bait will catch.I've had some really good luck on the street Walker stuff here lately. The key I've had is fine, one that looks pretty basic and then start paying her a finder fee to hook you up with all of her friends at the local dealer. You can usually find some girls there that have not been worn out. Saw one here a month or so ago. Just turned 19 about a 110 pounds with huge fucking titties and red hair. She was higher than Hale but could fuck like a rabbit on steroids?

As well as a couple of others I might know yet. Most of them are not walking the street. Anymore, they have regulars. I have two myself that I sleep pretty often.

Skboy
08-30-23, 14:28
I've had some really good luck on the street Walker stuff here lately. The key I've had is fine, one that looks pretty basic and then start paying her a finder fee to hook you up with all of her friends at the local dealer. You can usually find some girls there that have not been worn out. Saw one here a month or so ago. Just turned 19 about a 110 pounds with huge fucking titties and red hair. She was higher than Hale but could fuck like a rabbit on steroids?

As well as a couple of others I might know yet. Most of them are not walking the street. Anymore, they have regulars. I have two myself that I sleep pretty often.Some photos would be nice to see.

Chuck636
08-30-23, 15:14
I've had some really good luck on the street Walker stuff here lately. The key I've had is fine, one that looks pretty basic and then start paying her a finder fee to hook you up with all of her friends at the local dealer. You can usually find some girls there that have not been worn out. Saw one here a month or so ago. Just turned 19 about a 110 pounds with huge fucking titties and red hair. She was higher than Hale but could fuck like a rabbit on steroids?

As well as a couple of others I might know yet. Most of them are not walking the street. Anymore, they have regulars. I have two myself that I sleep pretty often.Where are you finding these girls. Especially the 110 pounder? On magnolia around autozone?

JimTom31
09-02-23, 00:05
Where are you finding these girls. Especially the 110 pounder? On magnolia around autozone?Her name is L She's 30 two-year-old and has several kids. But you cannot tell it I have picked her up there. 5 or 6 times even brought her home one night and kept her all night. She had her party flavor with her. Which I do not partake in. But we all know these girls do it. I had a little blue party pill and Went at it for hours, all holes were open. And super Small Headed again the next morning and took her back. Over to that area and we was talking on the way and I was telling her what type of girls I like. Hey, bought, and she said for a little finder, so you should get hooked me up. She knowed a bunch. Pulled up to the house on the street. She told me to, Wait here, and I'll see if my girlfriend is here. She ran in the house and about 10 minutes went by. I was just fixing to leave and here. She Comes out with a gorgeous big titty blonde with her. The blonde gets in the front seat. And she says can you give me a ride up the road a couple miles And we'll call it even. So here we go up, Ashley highway. And she's telling me our friend's name is Ashley. And she just got into town a couple of weeks ago and. It's new to all this which you could tell. She was definitely on something. And she had no idea how to go about it. Don't be backwards, take his cock. And the rest is history. Very, very tight, have a picture of her, but haven't been able to get back over there and see her yet. Going to try again tomorrow, may wind up going. In just buying her a damn phone to be able to get ahold of her. And I will be willing to share the numbers if I can track her down. You're dumb.

BlueRaider
09-02-23, 00:27
I haven't been hunting on the streets in years. Would love to find someone to go hunting with. If you lived near Seymour that would be even better.

CMoneyNo5
09-02-23, 21:25
Her name is L She's 30 two-year-old and has several kids. But you cannot tell it I have picked her up there. 5 or 6 times even brought her home one night and kept her all night. She had her party flavor with her. Which I do not partake in. But we all know these girls do it. I had a little blue party pill and Went at it for hours, all holes were open. And super Small Headed again the next morning and took her back. Over to that area and we was talking on the way and I was telling her what type of girls I like. Hey, bought, and she said for a little finder, so you should get hooked me up. She knowed a bunch. Pulled up to the house on the street. She told me to, Wait here, and I'll see if my girlfriend is here. She ran in the house and about 10 minutes went by. I was just fixing to leave and here. She Comes out with a gorgeous big titty blonde with her. The blonde gets in the front seat. And she says can you give me a ride up the road a couple miles And we'll call it even. So here we go up, Ashley highway. And she's telling me our friend's name is Ashley. And she just got into town a couple of weeks ago and. It's new to all this which you could tell. She was definitely on something. And she had no idea how to go about it. Don't be backwards, take his cock. And the rest is history. Very, very tight, have a picture of her, but haven't been able to get back over there and see her yet. Going to try again tomorrow, may wind up going. In just buying her a damn phone to be able to get ahold of her. And I will be willing to share the numbers if I can track her down. You're dumb.The dumpster next to the smoke shop or as I like to call it. Ol Hag Tavern.

CandleMaker
09-07-23, 18:49
Where are you finding these girls. Especially the 110 pounder? On magnolia around autozone?I think I picked out and had that little one with big tits LOL. She's a mess but very pretty and super tiny. First round got a BJ and met a few weeks later for covered full service at her place. Damn hard to reach by txt but worth it to enjoy her tight little body. Said her name was destiny, and she's staying at the heights. Smokes crack, can't sit still but can fuck like a champ.

AcquaDeJim
09-07-23, 21:23
I think I picked out and had that little one with big tits LOL. She's a mess but very pretty and super tiny. First round got a BJ and met a few weeks later for covered full service at her place. Damn hard to reach by txt but worth it to enjoy her tight little body. Said her name was destiny, and she's staying at the heights. Smokes crack, can't sit still but can fuck like a champ.Wait, she has a phone now? Send the number my way LOL.

I think I "met" her a few weeks ago. I really don't like car dates and the car I was driving at the time stands out like a sore thumb. I told her I would check back with her to see if she got a room but she said she didn't have a phone at t the time.

Just Lookn
09-08-23, 15:34
Saw a WSW on Murfreesboro near Mickey D past Thompson Lane. Was in work truck so couldn't stop but pulled into a market and watched a ford suv pick her up in the parking lot. Was surprised to see one so far from the beaten path. She was wearing red pants and a plaid top, dirty blonde, not bad looking but couldn't get close enough to tell her age or get a pic.

Happy hunting.

Just Lookn
09-09-23, 15:44
Saw a WSW on Murfreesboro near Mickey D past Thompson Lane. Was in work truck so couldn't stop but pulled into a market and watched a ford suv pick her up in the parking lot. Was surprised to see one so far from the beaten path. She was wearing red pants and a plaid top, dirty blonde, not bad looking but couldn't get close enough to tell her age or get a pic.

Happy hunting.Sorry guys, I posted in the wrong city. I'm just too broke to pay attention.

CMoneyNo5
09-09-23, 23:40
I think I picked out and had that little one with big tits LOL. She's a mess but very pretty and super tiny. First round got a BJ and met a few weeks later for covered full service at her place. Damn hard to reach by txt but worth it to enjoy her tight little body. Said her name was destiny, and she's staying at the heights. Smokes crack, can't sit still but can fuck like a champ.She's a lot smaller than normal. Next time I see her it'll be to donate some cheeseburgers.

DiverJames
09-10-23, 01:01
I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll see Luxe as a streetwalker soon near The Villas or on Merchants. Young, dirty blond spinner 23 yrs old big tits and can give great head. She just had a baby and is basically homeless now. I seen her yesterday but had to ditch her because she is too far down shit creek and is beyond sexy to me anymore. If you happen to catch her on the street have fun. She gives one of the best BJ's I have ever had but drugs have gotten to her bad. She's heading down the same deadly path as Faith went.

Happy Mongering my friends.

DJ.

ChevyGuy1988
09-10-23, 08:56
Sorry guys, I posted in the wrong city. I'm just too broke to pay attention.Stuff happens. Thought I recognized Nashville street names. At least it sounds like there's some life around where you are.

Play29
09-10-23, 10:30
I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll see Luxe as a streetwalker soon near The Villas or on Merchants. Young, dirty blond spinner 23 yrs old big tits and can give great head. She just had a baby and is basically homeless now. I seen her yesterday but had to ditch her because she is too far down shit creek and is beyond sexy to me anymore. If you happen to catch her on the street have fun. She gives one of the best BJ's I have ever had but drugs have gotten to her bad. She's heading down the same deadly path as Faith went.

Happy Mongering my friends.

DJ.I tried to see her months ago, before she even showed she was pregnant. She had so many sores on her, disgusted me so I walked way. Such a shame because she does have a nice little body or did, don't know what she looks like now. Is she walking around with a baby on the street? Wth.

CMoneyNo5
09-11-23, 15:32
I tried to see her months ago, before she even showed she was pregnant. She had so many sores on her, disgusted me so I walked way. Such a shame because she does have a nice little body or did, don't know what she looks like now. Is she walking around with a baby on the street? Wth.Who is Luxe and what she looks like??

CMoneyNo5
09-11-23, 15:34
I think I picked out and had that little one with big tits LOL. She's a mess but very pretty and super tiny. First round got a BJ and met a few weeks later for covered full service at her place. Damn hard to reach by txt but worth it to enjoy her tight little body. Said her name was destiny, and she's staying at the heights. Smokes crack, can't sit still but can fuck like a champ.That's not the same one with the big tits. Destiny has been around for a long time.

Play29
09-11-23, 19:13
Who is Luxe and what she looks like??She's from Seeking Arrangement.

CMoneyNo5
09-13-23, 21:28
Where are you finding these girls. Especially the 110 pounder? On magnolia around autozone?The red head with the hot air balloons popped up in the people you may know list in Facebook. She's Facebook friends with my cousin.

DiverJames
09-13-23, 22:08
Not that I seen. She's back on H and still mixing with Xanax too. She was a walking zombie Sunday when I picked her up. I don't know where she is now but I believe we are going to be seeing her picture on the infamous grey bar hotel soon if not a ditch somewhere.

I tried to see her months ago, before she even showed she was pregnant. She had so many sores on her, disgusted me so I walked way. Such a shame because she does have a nice little body or did, don't know what she looks like now. Is she walking around with a baby on the street? Wth.

TnVolGuy
09-17-23, 06:36
Went around a full day in magnolia and didn't find none where exactly do they be.

TallOne50
09-18-23, 15:08
Guy a couple months ago I was lucky enough to be with a very sexy lady. She was so mazing but I have not been able to find her again. She was short skinny had a swasticka scratched into her thigh. I would love any help.

Robkirb79
09-20-23, 16:34
Guy a couple months ago I was lucky enough to be with a very sexy lady. She was so mazing but I have not been able to find her again. She was short skinny had a swasticka scratched into her thigh. I would love any help.Where you seen her or any other details?

CMoneyNo5
09-21-23, 21:17
Looks like a sting operation tonight.

Harleysg
09-21-23, 21:27
Looks like a sting operation tonight.What makes you say that?

TallOne50
09-23-23, 06:54
Well I ask for help and all I get I is this maybe a sting operation! Thanks for all the help.

CMoneyNo5
09-23-23, 23:36
What makes you say that?I noticed some decoys out.

Jg3786
09-25-23, 11:55
Well I ask for help and all I get I is this maybe a sting operation! Thanks for all the help.I for one would appreciate that kind of heads up. Might keep one off the 24 hr arrest list.

YungNFun
09-28-23, 18:17
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Anyone ever encountered Roxy off central? Bit of a bigger lady, larger assets too. Ass is barely covered most days she walks. Dreamt of her and was pleasantly surprised. Short on time, opted bbj, didn't offer CIM. FS on table but was unprepared for it. Anyone else have experience with her?

BlueBlueGuy
10-04-23, 18:09
Yep I have. It was pretty good.

Doesn't do bb but does do BBBJ. Nice tits and ass but yes a bit bigger. Did you get a number?

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Anyone ever encountered Roxy off central? Bit of a bigger lady, larger assets too. Ass is barely covered most days she walks. Dreamt of her and was pleasantly surprised. Short on time, opted bbj, didn't offer CIM. FS on table but was unprepared for it. Anyone else have experience with her?.

Zackary
10-06-23, 09:28
Small, blonde, skinny asked for a ride to the shelter. I obliged and along the way convinced her to show the cat. Nice, clean, wet, I rubbed as I received bbcim along the way. Highly recommend giving a ride.

Play29
10-06-23, 14:26
Have never done the streetwalker thing before here. Where exactly on magnolia do you guys drive up and down on and what time? Also what is central? I see N Central Street or Central Avenue Pike. Someone give a quick run down please?

Anderson865
10-07-23, 10:44
What part of Central?

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Anyone ever encountered Roxy off central? Bit of a bigger lady, larger assets too. Ass is barely covered most days she walks. Dreamt of her and was pleasantly surprised. Short on time, opted bbj, didn't offer CIM. FS on table but was unprepared for it. Anyone else have experience with her?

JimTom31
10-07-23, 22:10
I tried to see her months ago, before she even showed she was pregnant. She had so many sores on her, disgusted me so I walked way. Such a shame because she does have a nice little body or did, don't know what she looks like now. Is she walking around with a baby on the street? Wth.Can you pay m a a number to get a hold of her or a picture.

Play29
10-08-23, 07:29
Can you pay m a a number to get a hold of her or a picture.Brother I would but I upgraded my phone recently and I have 0 clue on what login I had on my old textplus app. I never saved her number and honestly I doubt she is using the same one in her situation. She does respond on Seeking eventually, that's where she usually finds guys afaik unless she is a full blown streetwalker now. I am not an active member on Seeking at the moment so I can't view my message history with her but I will go back on it soon and when I do, I'll send you what I have.

This is her profile if you want to contact her or see her pics. It's a big catfish though because the pics are years ago and when she was healthy. https://members.seeking.com/member/0aa7648a-796e-403d-96ec-f228c6371ceb

CMoneyNo5
10-08-23, 12:58
Can you pay m a a number to get a hold of her or a picture.I would also like that number as well.

CMoneyNo5
10-30-23, 21:43
Not that I seen. She's back on H and still mixing with Xanax too. She was a walking zombie Sunday when I picked her up. I don't know where she is now but I believe we are going to be seeing her picture on the infamous grey bar hotel soon if not a ditch somewhere.Would love to get a taste of the Luxe!!

Wren44
10-30-23, 23:50
Would love to get a taste of the Luxe!!PM if you are still looking for a number. It's been a while since I've seen or talked to her so no promises it's still a working number.

DiverJames
10-31-23, 21:05
If this is the Luxe I was referring to on one of my posts, she is out of the game. Getting cleaned up and moved away in rehab. Good that she's clean now but shame she's not around either.

DJ.

PM if you are still looking for a number. It's been a while since I've seen or talked to her so no promises it's still a working number.

Wren44
10-31-23, 21:18
If this is the Luxe I was referring to on one of my posts, she is out of the game. Getting cleaned up and moved away in rehab. Good that she's clean now but shame she's not around either.

DJ.Same Luxe. She was pretty rough last I saw her. Glad to hear she's getting help.

Macintn
11-04-23, 18:06

DJ.She may still be in rehab but she was on SA this afternoon.

BillyLoves
11-04-23, 21:57
She may still be in rehab but she was on SA this afternoon.'On SA'.

You saw her ad, or were corresponding with her? She may not have access to her ad to remove it.

JimTom31
11-05-23, 12:19
'On SA'.

You saw her ad, or were corresponding with her? She may not have access to her ad to remove it.I talked to her yesterday, she is out of rehab. She is in a halfway house now. Something like that she had an access to her phone. But she can't leave her. Have visitors was trying to get me to help her owner. Only fans page and tell other people about it. I'm sure when she gets out. She's going to have GPS. She had it before, but she wouldn't negotiate when she needed her fix.

Macintn
11-05-23, 13:13
'On SA'.

You saw her ad, or were corresponding with her? She may not have access to her ad to remove it.She was online on SA. The green dot was on indicating she was online. I did not message her.

BillyLoves
11-05-23, 18:40
I talked to her yesterday, she is out of rehab. She is in a halfway house now. Something like that she had an access to her phone. But she can't leave her. Have visitors was trying to get me to help her owner. Only fans page and tell other people about it. I'm sure when she gets out. She's going to have GPS. She had it before, but she wouldn't negotiate when she needed her fix.I decided to reach out to her and she responded asking me to subscribe to her page. Said she would be out in a month.

GritzBomb
11-07-23, 23:10
I decided to reach out to her and she responded asking me to subscribe to her page. Said she would be out in a month.Got her digit's??

Wiggles
11-11-23, 17:48
SJT is on 24 hr list.

Dustin Linde
12-03-23, 17:29
Anyone seen Sarah lately? I saw her on crutches last night and picked her up. Could immediately tell she was different. It seems she's medicated. She wasn't paranoid or talking to invisible people or rambling about demons. Head wasn't great, very rushed, boring due to how normal she is now. If you know her, go talk to her you'll trip tf out.

Picked up this very attractive early 20's WSW right by downtown "Destiny". Heads up she's on the needle and will not tell you if she's bleeding. No demons yet. BBFS with creampie $60 she let me hit next to a dumpster with people walking by and was into it. Pussy was 7/10 head was 9/10. Senior members who have recently contributed to this thread can dm for details.

GritzBomb
12-09-23, 21:38
Anyone seen Sarah lately? I saw her on crutches last night and picked her up. Could immediately tell she was different. It seems she's medicated. She wasn't paranoid or talking to invisible people or rambling about demons. Head wasn't great, very rushed, boring due to how normal she is now. If you know her, go talk to her you'll trip tf out.

Picked up this very attractive early 20's WSW right by downtown "Destiny". Heads up she's on the needle and will not tell you if she's bleeding. No demons yet. BBFS with creampie $60 she let me hit next to a dumpster with people walking by and was into it. Pussy was 7/10 head was 9/10. Senior members who have recently contributed to this thread can dm for details.Got a number for destiny.

Play29
12-12-23, 15:21
What time do you guys go and try and find someone? When do you think I would have the most success? I'd assume daytime because they are trying to make $$ for their nighttime dose.

BlueRaider
12-12-23, 16:49
What time do you guys go and try and find someone? When do you think I would have the most success? I'd assume daytime because they are trying to make $$ for their nighttime dose.I used to have success around lunch time. I think also the afternoon is a good time to go.

Play29
12-12-23, 23:33
Can someone please explain exactly where to go to find these hoes and what to do LOL. I drove down all of E Magnolia and I didn't see anything or how it could be possible or where they would be, unless you just sit at one of the gas stations or convenient stores and wait or something.

ShootingStars
12-14-23, 07:40
It is not easy, at least in my experience. A lot of it is just luck and knowing the areas. Out of the dozen times I've gone out actively looking, I found one. When I've actually had other business in the areas, I have pulled a couple and suspected a few more but had other obligations.

Can someone please explain exactly where to go to find these hoes and what to do LOL. I drove down all of E Magnolia and I didn't see anything or how it could be possible or where they would be, unless you just sit at one of the gas stations or convenient stores and wait or something.

Wiggles
12-14-23, 10:45
It is not easy, at least in my experience. A lot of it is just luck and knowing the areas. Out of the dozen times I've gone out actively looking, I found one. When I've actually had other business in the areas, I have pulled a couple and suspected a few more but had other obligations.I don't do the street scene but I see them randomly anywhere in town from WestTown area, Chapman, North Knox. I regularly see them in some common areas. Broadway, from Homeless camp up to Central. Central up to Morelia Ave. Decreasing frequency as you go. Almost never see anyone when cold weather strikes as many are semi homeless and hit shelter for night.

Seem to cluster at times closer to KARM shelter, in and around 5th Ave to central. You can see them close to Old city at times on side streets. But very rarely anything you would want in your car. I would seem them every time I was in the area around dark in the summer. Rare now that cold weather is around, so guessing they are out during the daylight hours vs night.

KramitinHer
01-13-24, 14:49
Can someone please explain exactly where to go to find these hoes and what to do LOL. I drove down all of E Magnolia and I didn't see anything or how it could be possible or where they would be, unless you just sit at one of the gas stations or convenient stores and wait or something.Fuel city is best option. Alexi & Destiny always close by and by far the best.

Dustin Linde
01-16-24, 21:30
Picked up Jessica around the shelter WSW think she said she was 25. Face 7/10 for a SW. BBFS was 60 well worth it, horniest SW I've had in a minute. Pussy was a 7 but her fidgeting made it a 9. Head was a 8 I'd put her next to the best in Knox if she could focus. Had her a few nights in a row then couldn't find her. If you're hoarding her send me a dm.

Anyone have details on Elizabeth? WSW around depot, very pretty, see her hanging with the dope boy a lot. Gave her a ride, she kept saying she wasn't an escort, offered to fuck for free but wanted to go back to the house and I wasn't feeling it. Anyone had her?

$ or trade (for contact info on Martinia (late 20's) or Ariel (early 20's) from magnolia. Both Hispanicish, very attractive, slim-thick, brown curly hair. Martinia used to be around green grocery on magnolia a lot and Ariel around beer city.

Jj Dillion 2
01-21-24, 13:41
Picked up Jessica around the shelter WSW think she said she was 25. Face 7/10 for a SW. BBFS was 60 well worth it, horniest SW I've had in a minute. Pussy was a 7 but her fidgeting made it a 9. Head was a 8 I'd put her next to the best in Knox if she could focus. Had her a few nights in a row then couldn't find her. If you're hoarding her send me a dm.

Anyone have details on Elizabeth? WSW around depot, very pretty, see her hanging with the dope boy a lot. Gave her a ride, she kept saying she wasn't an escort, offered to fuck for free but wanted to go back to the house and I wasn't feeling it. Anyone had her?

$ or trade (for contact info on Martinia (late 20's) or Ariel (early 20's) from magnolia. Both Hispanicish, very attractive, slim-thick, brown curly hair. Martinia used to be around green grocery on magnolia a lot and Ariel around beer city.Wish I could find all 3 of them but especially Ariel.

Play29
01-21-24, 14:15

$ or trade (for contact info on Martinia (late 20's) or Ariel (early 20's) from magnolia. Both Hispanicish, very attractive, slim-thick, brown curly hair. Martinia used to be around green grocery on magnolia a lot and Ariel around beer city.Where is the shelter?

What does "around depot" mean?

Where around Magnolia do you look?

Dustin Linde
02-08-24, 11:49
Destiny can be had for "whatever you have" if you see her. Saw her walking down woodland and filled her up in an alley behind the halfway house right off of woodland for a 20. Think she might be staying there. Again stay safe, heavy track marks and she was bleeding all over me.

Play29
02-08-24, 17:19
Destiny can be had for "whatever you have" if you see her. Saw her walking down woodland and filled her up in an alley behind the halfway house right off of woodland for a 20. Think she might be staying there. Again stay safe, heavy track marks and she was bleeding all over me.What does woodland mean?

CMoneyNo5
02-08-24, 21:16
Destiny can be had for "whatever you have" if you see her. Saw her walking down woodland and filled her up in an alley behind the halfway house right off of woodland for a 20. Think she might be staying there. Again stay safe, heavy track marks and she was bleeding all over me.Thanks for the info. Glad I cut her off.

DrunkenMornin
02-09-24, 07:24
Destiny can be had for "whatever you have" if you see her. Saw her walking down woodland and filled her up in an alley behind the halfway house right off of woodland for a 20. Think she might be staying there. Again stay safe, heavy track marks and she was bleeding all over me.Man that is commitment.

Okronnie
02-09-24, 10:43
I'm coming into town for a week in March. I ask as a favor to just point me in the right direction.

It sounds like there is a homeless area? Can someone tell me which blocks that is? I'll gladly respond in kind with my findings.

Dustin Linde
02-10-24, 03:05
Thanks for the info. Glad I cut her off.Quite a few people have DMd asking which destiny I'm referring to, donno how to DM pics but it's this skank here.

DiverJames
02-10-24, 13:57
Damn bro, she looks like an avatar. Bitches be lookin like the hoes on grand theft auto. Haha.

Happy Mongering.

DJ.

Quite a few people have DMd asking which destiny I'm referring to, donno how to DM pics but it's this skank here.

Play29
02-10-24, 20:45
Quite a few people have DMd asking which destiny I'm referring to, donno how to DM pics but it's this skank here.WTF pictures are these LOL.

Dustin Linde
02-10-24, 22:31
WTF pictures are these LOL.Haha it just looks weird because the background is removed. There's a noteable "landmark" in the background I don't want to expose my spot.

Has anyone met Alexis at the shelter? Blonde hair with bangs, petite, the dope boys girlfriend.

Sportster2005
02-18-24, 20:31
What does woodland mean?Street intersects Central.

SeeksEasy
02-22-24, 17:17
It has been a long time and some antibiotics since I was in the SW scene. On Clinton Highway across from Food City and Wings Express there was a attractive white, fit, pretty walker in a white tank top, jeans, and a backpack. She had the look, and made eye contact but I did not respond. Maybe it is nothing and she thought I was going to hit her with my truck. I am not out that way much but is this a new spot? Heads up for those of you are in to this.

Seeks.

Dustin Linde
03-01-24, 01:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JimTom31
03-02-24, 14:15
Stopped at the Clancy's formerly pilot. Whatever you wantna, call it in front of hooters on merchants last night to get gas and A32-year-old blonde with fake balton's, probably a 105 pounds soaking wet approached me and asked me if I had a cigbrett, I told her I. Don't smoke but I could buy her a pipe. And give her a ride if she was interested, she said sure, so bought her a pack of ellenium's. Imagine that the cheapest thing there is is what she wanted got in the Asked her where she needed to go and she said. We can go back to your place if you want to so brought her home with me. We fucked all night long every position. You can amount to never one mention of a rubber. She is still here this morning and I've hit her 2 or 3 times this morning. Fixing to take her to South Knoxville to her sister's house. We'll ask her about digits going to try to get her to stay here longer.

DoreMoney
03-02-24, 14:35
Stopped at the Clancy's formerly pilot. Whatever you wantna, call it in front of hooters on merchants last night to get gas and A32-year-old blonde with fake balton's, probably a 105 pounds soaking wet approached me and asked me if I had a cigbrett, I told her I. Don't smoke but I could buy her a pipe. And give her a ride if she was interested, she said sure, so bought her a pack of ellenium's. Imagine that the cheapest thing there is is what she wanted got in the Asked her where she needed to go and she said. We can go back to your place if you want to so brought her home with me. We fucked all night long every position. You can amount to never one mention of a rubber. She is still here this morning and I've hit her 2 or 3 times this morning. Fixing to take her to South Knoxville to her sister's house. We'll ask her about digits going to try to get her to stay here longer.Sounds like you're living in a movie. You seem to have the best of luck Jim.

Niterider450
03-02-24, 15:09
Stopped at the Clancy's formerly pilot. Whatever you wantna, call it in front of hooters on merchants last night to get gas and A32-year-old blonde with fake balton's, probably a 105 pounds soaking wet approached me and asked me if I had a cigbrett, I told her I. Don't smoke but I could buy her a pipe. And give her a ride if she was interested, she said sure, so bought her a pack of ellenium's. Imagine that the cheapest thing there is is what she wanted got in the Asked her where she needed to go and she said. We can go back to your place if you want to so brought her home with me. We fucked all night long every position. You can amount to never one mention of a rubber. She is still here this morning and I've hit her 2 or 3 times this morning. Fixing to take her to South Knoxville to her sister's house. We'll ask her about digits going to try to get her to stay here longer.Did you get her number? Sounds like she could turn into a regular thing.

JimTom31
03-03-24, 01:37
Sounds like you're living in a movie. You seem to have the best of luck Jim.These women are everywhere. You just have to look for them and sometimes approach them with it.

Hey, they all want money. Some of them. Are just more willing to put myself out there to get is.

DoreMoney
03-03-24, 13:26
These women are everywhere. You just have to look for them and sometimes approach them with it.

Hey, they all want money. Some of them. Are just more willing to put myself out there to get is.Your side piece that you found. Does she want to take on extra Patrons? PM me if she does. I have a few vets on the boards that can vouch for me.

Dustin Linde
03-03-24, 16:10
I picked up a moderately attractive WSW Riley around the bridges, offered "whatever" for $40. Went BBFS and not going to lie that pussy was an absolute 10. Head was a 6.

Please search the name Riley on this thread and read the reviews that are several years old. She's back in business.

PaperMaker
03-05-24, 01:32
Stopped at the Clancy's formerly pilot. Whatever you wantna, call it in front of hooters on merchants last night to get gas and A32-year-old blonde with fake balton's, probably a 105 pounds soaking wet approached me and asked me if I had a cigbrett, I told her I. Don't smoke but I could buy her a pipe. And give her a ride if she was interested, she said sure, so bought her a pack of ellenium's. Imagine that the cheapest thing there is is what she wanted got in the Asked her where she needed to go and she said. We can go back to your place if you want to so brought her home with me. We fucked all night long every position. You can amount to never one mention of a rubber. She is still here this morning and I've hit her 2 or 3 times this morning. Fixing to take her to South Knoxville to her sister's house. We'll ask her about digits going to try to get her to stay here longer.When I was really active in the hobby. I found several girls in various places that I was able to talk into a mutually beneficial arrangement that weren't in the hobby or professionals. You just have to keep your eyes and ears open and start up a friendly conversation and slowly work into the conversation that maybe you can help each other out. I saw a lady at cricket one day about 5 years ago looking at a new phone with a friend. She was about 35 probably a 7 in looks. I over heard her tell her friend that she was going to try to find a second job so that she could get the phone in a month or two. Her friend left a little while later. But she was still looking at the phone. I went over next to her and asked her if that was a good phone and if she was planning on getting one. She told me about the phone and said she was going to get one if she could save the money up for it. I asked how long it would take her to get the phone she said it depends on how long it took her to find a second job that she could work without affecting her other job. I could see that she wasn't wearing any rings. So I said I don't want to offend but if you are interested I might have a way that you can get the phone in a week or so and it wouldn't interfere with her other job at all. She looked at me and said ok I have an idea what you're talking about but you have my attention. I asked if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee to talk about it. Long story short we agreed to a $100 per hr. And that I would come see her at least 5 times in the 1st 2 weeks. She never once rushed me. We went at it for at least 90 minutes every time I saw her and I was able to take a shower before I left. Some of the best head and pussy I ever had. I saw her once or twice a week for over a year until she got a serious boyfriend and decided to stop. There were a couple of others that I will write about later that I worked out deals with. One was a Sonic car hop and the other a cashier at krogers.

JimTom31
03-06-24, 12:14
When I was really active in the hobby. I found several girls in various places that I was able to talk into a mutually beneficial arrangement that weren't in the hobby or professionals. You just have to keep your eyes and ears open and start up a friendly conversation and slowly work into the conversation that maybe you can help each other out. I saw a lady at cricket one day about 5 years ago looking at a new phone with a friend. She was about 35 probably a 7 in looks. I over heard her tell her friend that she was going to try to find a second job so that she could get the phone in a month or two. Her friend left a little while later. But she was still looking at the phone. I went over next to her and asked her if that was a good phone and if she was planning on getting one. She told me about the phone and said she was going to get one if she could save the money up for it. I asked how long it would take her to get the phone she said it depends on how long it took her to find a second job that she could work without affecting her other job. I could see that she wasn't wearing any rings. So I said I don't want to offend but if you are interested I might have a way that you can get the phone in a week or so and it wouldn't interfere with her other job at all. She looked at me and said ok I have an idea what you're talking about but you have my attention. I asked if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee to talk about it. Long story short we agreed to a $100 per hr. And that I would come see her at least 5 times in the 1st 2 weeks. She never once rushed me. We went at it for at least 90 minutes every time I saw her and I was able to take a shower before I left. Some of the best head and pussy I ever had. I saw her once or twice a week for over a year until she got a serious boyfriend and decided to stop. There were a couple of others that I will write about later that I worked out deals with. One was a Sonic car hop and the other a cashier at krogers.I have had several of them. That way and most of them were actually married or had a serious boyfriend that this didn't think they needed to give them the proper amount of money to get things. They want currently saying a woman right now that has been married 9 years Actually, friends with her and her husband on Facebook. He's a fucking idiot and has no idea that I'm sending his wife home once a week with a load of cum in her pussy, feel feel sorry for him when he finds it out. But hate to each is their own.

Play29
03-06-24, 12:26
I have had several of them. That way and most of them were actually married or had a serious boyfriend that this didn't think they needed to give them the proper amount of money to get things. They want currently saying a woman right now that has been married 9 years Actually, friends with her and her husband on Facebook. He's a fucking idiot and has no idea that I'm sending his wife home once a week with a load of cum in her pussy, feel feel sorry for him when he finds it out. But hate to each is their own.This is why I will NEVER marry a woman. Stupidest thing a man can ever do.

Dustin Linde
03-06-24, 13:03
has no idea that I'm sending his wife home once a week with a load of cum in her pussy, feel feel sorry for him when he finds it out. But hate to each is their own.Telling the husband is legit my favorite part.

MakeEmWiggle
03-17-24, 11:21
I picked up a moderately attractive WSW Riley around the bridges, offered "whatever" for $40. Went BBFS and not going to lie that pussy was an absolute 10. Head was a 6.

Please search the name Riley on this thread and read the reviews that are several years old. She's back in business.The same Riley that is HIV+?

SaveTheTatas
03-21-24, 07:46

Please search the name Riley on this thread and read the reviews that are several years old. She's back in business.Travel that way often. Are the bridges close to central and Broadway? Thanks.

LookingOn
04-16-24, 13:39
After the other spots were a bust took a look at Fuel City.

LeAnn, a WSW, was in a pick up truck hanging with her friend. Once she walked out I got her in my car for a date. CIP. 55.

Before that a 28 yo BSW hopped in telling she is a good girl and she doesn't do that. LeAnn called bullshit on that as the BSW smokes crack and she does date.

After the date with LeAnn I see a young WSW which is a rare sight in my travels. Who can it be?

She calls herself Destiny, a 23 yo WSW. I decided worth the trip to the ATM. CIP. 6.

Destiny has a great personality. Both were BBFS.

Here is a better picture of Destiny.

Rlntlss1
04-16-24, 16:51

LeAnn, a WSW, was in a pick up truck hanging with her friend. Once she walked out I got her in my car for a date. CIP. 55.

Before that a 28 yo BSW hopped in telling she is a good girl and she doesn't do that. LeAnn called bullshit on that as the BSW smokes crack and she does date.

After the date with LeAnn I see a young WSW which is a rare sight in my travels. Who can it be?

She calls herself Destiny, a 23 yo WSW. I decided worth the trip to the ATM. CIP. 6.

Here is a better picture of Destiny.Nice score! And great review also.

I work near fuel city and take a drive by it every morning and afternoon, never really see much action.

When they finish up that Casey's off Western I expect to see more activity. That intersection is always a hot spot.

SaveTheTatas
04-17-24, 06:09

Here is a better picture of Destiny.Sort of familiar with Ktown where is Fuel city?

Dustin Linde
04-17-24, 14:12
If that's the slim-thick pretty BSW with really fucked up teeth, she definitely fucks but I think she's really picky.

I had Leann last week in an alleyway, the smell from that girl when she pulled down her pants was horrifying, thankfully it was windy enough I could finish without having to smell it.

LuvSpinners41
04-18-24, 21:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dustin Linde
04-18-24, 23:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LookingOn
04-20-24, 09:13
Type in 'Fuel City' in Google Maps. It will pop up the location. It's how found it after scouring this forum.

Yes, the BSW is slim thick with firm, firm titties.

Eat right and you'll be impervious. Also, wipe your buddy with alcohol wipes and piss right afterwards.

JimTom31
04-20-24, 12:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KnoxWorkingMan
04-21-24, 11:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KnoxWorkingMan
04-21-24, 11:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Please do not feed the trolls.

A2

PaperMaker
04-22-24, 09:57
I saw a WSW on Calahan Sat afternoon around 2 PM. She was walking back and forth from the entrance to the Scottish Inn motel. She would walk about a half mile from the hotel going towards Clinton Hwy then turn around. I was tempted to pick her up but I didn't pull the trigger. I haven't picked up any SW's in years. I used to be pretty active in the SW scene. She was a decent looking gal. Average height probably 120 lbs. For a SW she was definitely a 7 to 8 on looks and a solid 8 on the body. She had auburn color hair shoulder length. I don't have a clue who she is. I figure she had a room at the motel and was trying to pick up some business. If I happen to see her again I might pull the trigger for old time sake. Be safe out there.

FireBall99
04-22-24, 12:48
I saw a WSW on Calahan Sat afternoon around 2 PM. She was walking back and forth from the entrance to the Scottish Inn motel. She would walk about a half mile from the hotel going towards Clinton Hwy then turn around. I was tempted to pick her up but I didn't pull the trigger. I haven't picked up any SW's in years. I used to be pretty active in the SW scene. She was a decent looking gal. Average height probably 120 lbs. For a SW she was definitely a 7 to 8 on looks and a solid 8 on the body. She had auburn color hair shoulder length. I don't have a clue who she is. I figure she had a room at the motel and was trying to pick up some business. If I happen to see her again I might pull the trigger for old time sake. Be safe out there.Saw her also. Looked decent.

ColdFusion2500
04-22-24, 19:09

Here is a better picture of Destiny.Please feel free to send it my way.

Sorter
04-30-24, 12:28
Haven't had any luck w the Fuel City area recently.

Hmu in DM's if you have a number for Destiny tho.

Would be much appreciated. Stay safe gents.

Sorter.

EricSj1982
05-02-24, 13:56

Here is a better picture of Destiny.Destiny is on the 24 hr arrest list today.

ImSpongeWorthy
05-02-24, 14:43
Destiny is on the 24 hr arrest list today.First time I've actually seen a prostitution charge on the list in a very long time. I was wondering, do they not pursue it, is it hard to catch?

Bruteye
05-02-24, 17:14
First time I've actually seen a prostitution charge on the list in a very long time. I was wondering, do they not pursue it, is it hard to catch?I couldn't find her on there. You have a link?

ImSpongeWorthy
05-03-24, 08:28
I couldn't find her on there. You have a link?No longer listed.

FNord523
05-06-24, 21:00
Is there a time of day that is best to swing by? I tried but no one was there. It did just starting raining though too.

Wiggles
05-07-24, 12:21
First off I don't pick up SWs but I was downtown the past few days and seen plenty of activity after 5 pm in many of the normal spots. But to help some of you out I will detail where.

First the homeless area on Broadway under bridge could have some. I see them on next street over coming off Gay up to 5th.

Down Broadway to Central then you can see some on Central as far at Woodland and sometimes even past that area.

From Broadway down 5th ave and side streets.

Of course you can also see them on Magnolia.

I have also seen them walking on Clinton Hwy, Merchant and Callahan dr.

These are places I witnessed within the past few weeks with warmer weather.