PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

JohnDoe1977
09-30-15, 08:16
Anybody know who the heavier blonde that always has her tits hanging out it? Maybe late 20's early 30's.

I always see her out but I've never seen any reviews on her. I've never picked her up as she's always in a very open and up front place. Usually just standing on the corner of central by the warehouse across from holly's corner.

If you want to respond by PM that'd be fine.

Vols333
10-01-15, 04:07
Just curious, is bad Lexie normally on Bmont around 5? She looks younger to me, brown hair with some blonde in it.

Anderson865
10-02-15, 07:41
Went for a stroll last night about 8. Pretty dead due to rain. Thought I would try strolling be mont found Patty. Greta BBBJCIM.

Tenkara
10-02-15, 13:28
Saw a pretty good lookin blonde speed walking in tight jeans and boots down Sutherland today. Don't know if she was on working or not. She disappeared before I turned around. Has anyone ever had the opportunity to meet with a pedestrian there? Maybe down by a trailer park? Just curious.

BigJim865
10-02-15, 19:26
Pebbles has a new phone. She is lookin great! Seniors pm me.Hit you on PM a few days ago, great to see you back!

BigJim.

LoveToHunt
10-04-15, 22:33
Gentlemen anyone willing to share good areas stroll? I will be in Knoxville Monday night and would like to see the sights. Not asking for digits just a place to look. If ever in Birmingham I will be happy to reciprocate.

Thanks.

Member #4430
10-04-15, 22:49
Finally after many tries today I saw the famous Nikki. Read many tales on here about this blonde vixen. I drove by her as we waved at each other I wasn't exactly sure who it was but I just had to find out I had a hunch that I could have been Nikki but I wanted to make sure so I swung back around the long way went back down the hill she was about halfway up the top of the hill I slowed down with the window down I said hey what's your name and she smiled and ran over hopped in the truck with me and we took off I said hey is your name Nikki and she smiled with a little surprised look saying yes and I said are you Patty's sister and she started laughing saying yes I told her that I've never seen patty but I've read many stories about her and you she chuckled and said that she hoped that it was all good stories and I said yes I said I feel like a kid in a candy store with the fact that you're in the truck with me so we drove around chatted and I bought her dinner and I got her phone number and we made some wonderful plans for the very near future that I will keep to myself but I will definitely repeat repeat repeat and repeat some more and to be honest with you I probably would rather see Nikki then I would patty we talked about poor Dena and the fact that she is still staying with Uncle we both came to the agreement that it's probably the best option for her at the moment that she's off the streets but Nikki is a rockin blonde nice legs with those short shorts on today she has a nice set of tits that are very suckable and she has her nice li.

Tight firn round ass. I look forward to seeing her without the clothes on. As soon as she got in my truck and started stretching out twisting her hot little body around I felt like an 18 year old again as my member started getting hard and throbbing and it was just so much pent up sexual frustration I didn't really have time for extra curriculars with her as much as I wanted to I did give her some cash to help her out along the way bought her dinner.

Sexhoundtn2
10-05-15, 11:14
Gentlemen anyone willing to share good areas stroll? I will be in Knoxville Monday night and would like to see the sights. Not asking for digits just a place to look. If ever in Birmingham I will be happy to reciprocate.

Thanks.Glad to share, just know that the Knoxville streets are hot with LEO. I've spent plenty of time in Bham over the years and its different here. They have UC girls out so don't discuss anything with her until she is in the car and out of the area. That said, Central ave from the Greyhound north a few miles, behind the bus station a couple blocks past the tracks, keith ave east of the tracks aand keith deadends into baxter, that corner has lots of activity, left on baxter will take you back to central. And Magnolia just east of Greyhound west a few miles to fairgrounds and back, all side streets and next two parallel streets to the north. Be very careful if you do the Magnolia route as its a dangerous area if your nit street smart due to drugs and thugs. Hope this helps. By the way LEO runs plain cars and have snitches that drive around and report cars.

BigJim865
10-05-15, 15:08
Finally after many tries today I saw the famous Nikki. Read many tales on here about this blonde vixen. I drove by her as we waved at each other I wasn't exactly sure who it was but I just had to find out I had a hunch that I could have been Nikki but I wanted to make sure so I swung back around the long way went back down the hill she was about halfway up the top of the hill I slowed down with the window down I said hey what's your name and she smiled and ran over hopped in the truck with me and we took off I said hey is your name Nikki and she smiled with a little surprised look saying yes and I said are you Patty's sister and she started laughing saying yes I told her that I've never seen patty but I've read many stories about her and you she chuckled and said that she hoped that it was all good stories and I said yes I said I feel like a kid in a candy store with the fact that you're in the truck with me so we drove around chatted and I bought her dinner and I got her phone number and we made some wonderful plans for the very near future that I will keep to myself but I will definitely repeat repeat repeat and repeat some more and to be honest with you I probably would rather see Nikki then I would patty we talked about poor Dena and the fact that she is still staying with Uncle we both came to the agreement that it's probably the best option for her at the moment that she's off the streets but Nikki is a rockin blonde nice legs with those short shorts on today she has a nice set of tits that are very suckable and she has her nice li.

Tight firn round ass. I look forward to seeing her without the clothes on. As soon as she got in my truck and started stretching out twisting her hot little body around I felt like an 18 year old again as my member started getting hard and throbbing and it was just so much pent up sexual frustration I didn't really have time for extra curriculars with her as much as I wanted to I did give her some cash to help her out along the way bought her dinner.Are you allowed to share her contact info?

Bigjim.

MrHappyMofo2
10-05-15, 17:29
Pebbles is 22 year old spinner. She has solid reviews. Takes good care of herself truly down to earth person!

She is a MUST see! I have digits for seniors PM me.

MrHappyMofo2
10-05-15, 17:41
And the colored girls say dododo dododo (Lou Reed) LOL.

Took a walk on the wild side the other day!! Wow picked up a little spinner named Emily! Anybody know her? LOL.

Wow the skills of this girl! Incredible!

Jj Dillion 2
10-05-15, 19:57

Took a walk on the wild side the other day!! Wow picked up a little spinner named Emily! Anybody know her? LOL.

Wow the skills of this girl! Incredible!She is trouble.

Rrayr
10-05-15, 20:00
Thanks for the heads up.

She is trouble.

MrHappyMofo2
10-05-15, 21:41
She is trouble.Dam right she is!!

Ruavol2
10-05-15, 21:43
Most that know her know how she presses for upfront or picks a site or slips out while you drop your panties. She is the best I have ever seen. If I ever get her in the car. She is going to get a screwing and I am going to kick her out the door. I'm out overall about 160 with her over the years. She has the best tricks I have ever seen. She is afraid of me anyway. I have picked up her friend right there and locked the door cause she thought she was going to come with. NOPE. NO WAY. You might get some fun but in the end she will get you.

A little about DENA. For those of you that know her. You should know she is playing about 3 to 4 of us for money. She is saying how she is going to hookup and pay back a bunch of us. She is getting money for her Commissary in Jail and will be leaving with someone. I actually know who she is leaving with. I just talked to probably the closest source and she raised her and she has been talking to a fellow that is giving her money for Commissary. Then she is living it up inside so if you are contributing and she is telling you how awesome you are. What a big pecker you have and how beautiful it is. Guess what git' in line boys. Cause you are one of the nameless faceless many. Pat yourself on the backs studs. You are probably going to get nothing. If any of you want to compare notes. Please feel free to PM me. Especially you Mr. T. I specially want to talk to you. See you at Sex Anon.

Member #4430
10-06-15, 00:24
Well there is a silver lining to all bad stories. Since the Daisy thing never happened and thankfully never happened I called my girl Nikki. It took a few tries, but she answered and she asked me to come pick her up. I did and we took a little drive and talked about life. She has personal demons that I'd like to see her free from, but we all have our own personal demons, even the best of us.

Nikki had on her little daisy dukes. She looked so delicious. I won't bore you with my juicy details, lets just say that we would still be together if her bossy sister patty hadn't kept bugging her. We have something grand and spectacular planned later this month. I hope that if will happen. But after I took her back to Patty's place she literally was crying and saying she didn't want to leave. She wept and said can I please give you a blowjob just cause I like you. I played hard to get and politely declined. She said can I please call you later tonight and hangout with you. I said sure I am up late! I never had a beautiful woman weep over me. I tell you I wasn't born yesterday and hope this isn't a big ploy on her part. But time will tell. She and Patty have never known good things in life. We guys need to remember that and be gentlemen and treat them with respect and dignity. Its not about bjs and pussy. Nikki texted me several pics while in the car with me. She said she wanted me to not forget her. I told her the men in her past are dumbasses because they were too blind and stupid to not realize the good thing in their life.

I will ask her permission to see if she wants to share her number. Its not my number guys, its hers.

Chevy808
10-06-15, 10:04

Wow the skills of this girl! Incredible!Did you happen to notice the track marks in her arm LOL hope you wrapped it up bud anyone who has seen her knows she is big trouble a theif and very dirty.

BigJim865
10-06-15, 11:02
Well there is a silver lining to all bad stories. Since the Daisy thing never happened and thankfully never happened I called my girl Nikki. It took a few tries, but she answered and she asked me to come pick her up. I did and we took a little drive and talked about life. She has personal demons that I'd like to see her free from, but we all have our own personal demons, even the best of us.

Nikki had on her little daisy dukes. She looked so delicious. I won't bore you with my juicy details, lets just say that we would still be together if her bossy sister patty hadn't kept bugging her. We have something grand and spectacular planned later this month. I hope that if will happen. But after I took her back to Patty's place she literally was crying and saying she didn't want to leave. She wept and said can I please give you a blowjob just cause I like you. I played hard to get and politely declined. She said can I please call you later tonight and hangout with you. I said sure I am up late! I never had a beautiful woman weep over me. I tell you I wasn't born yesterday and hope this isn't a big ploy on her part. But time will tell. She and Patty have never known good things in life. We guys need to remember that and be gentlemen and treat them with respect and dignity. Its not about bjs and pussy. Nikki texted me several pics while in the car with me. She said she wanted me to not forget her. I told her the men in her past are dumbasses because they were too blind and stupid to not realize the good thing in their life.

I will ask her permission to see if she wants to share her number. Its not my number guys, its hers.Please let us know if she will, we can keep her busy and off the stroll and out of the Uncle LEO Resort & Spa.

Bigjim.

AsiansBoy
10-06-15, 13:28
Does anybody know where to stroll in Middlebrook thank you.

MrHappyMofo2
10-06-15, 23:20
Did you happen to notice the track marks in her arm LOL hope you wrapped it up bud anyone who has seen her knows she is big trouble a theif and very dirty.Hell I know what she is. I like playing Craps thou, this time I didn't throw a 7 LOL.

Tenkara
10-07-15, 00:25
The pickings looked pretty slim tonight. Until I found a blond with a pretty face named Nikki. No I don't believe it was the one being so heavily discussed earlier. This had had a few kids and that left her a bit stretched out. We dreamed a car date half and half for. 4. Overall not bad. The air got a bit close but that was about it. It's okay. I had for tuna fish for dinner. I doubt I'm too fresh either.

Tenkara
10-07-15, 00:30
Tried to upload 2 photos but it didn't work out. Here's the 2nd. Her asshole looks a little used. She said she wasn't up for Greek but, if Isee her again, we might re-explore that option.

Skboy
10-07-15, 08:13
Is this the Nikki that you are talking about? Here are a few pics of her from a couple years ago. I would say if its the same girl its all on the menu for the right amount. BTW note to all NEW / Regular member this is how its done, posting dreams with pics without asking for info. Just giving facts about the provider with a photo. Good job Tenkara!

Tenkara
10-07-15, 09:37
Thanks Skboy. Yep! That's her!

Bezee2012
10-07-15, 12:12
Is this the Nikki that you are talking about? Here are a few pics of her from a couple years ago. I would say if its the same girl its all on the menu for the right amount. BTW note to all NEW / Regular member this is how its done, posting dreams with pics without asking for info. Just giving facts about the provider with a photo. Good job Tenkara!To be fair, pictures are not necessary but they are extremely helpful and appreciated. If you can get a pic it is great to keep the confusion down when it comes to multiple women with same or similar working names. Again great jobTenkara keep up the good work. I can never get the nerve to ask to take pictures.

Bezee.

LoveToHunt
10-07-15, 12:41
Glad to share, just know that the Knoxville streets are hot with LEO. I've spent plenty of time in Bham over the years and its different here. They have UC girls out so don't discuss anything with her until she is in the car and out of the area. That said, Central ave from the Greyhound north a few miles, behind the bus station a couple blocks past the tracks, keith ave east of the tracks aand keith deadends into baxter, that corner has lots of activity, left on baxter will take you back to central. And Magnolia just east of Greyhound west a few miles to fairgrounds and back, all side streets and next two parallel streets to the north. Be very careful if you do the Magnolia route as its a dangerous area if your nit street smart due to drugs and thugs. Hope this helps. By the way LEO runs plain cars and have snitches that drive around and report cars.Thank you Sexhoundtn2.

I was able to stop by Monday night and check the areas that you were kind enough to share. I spotted a WSW on the corner of Central and Baxter and moved in for the scoop. She had blonde shoulder length hair petite and a little older. We drove to a secluded spot that I was ok with then the fun began. BBBJ CFS and Greek was also an option however without lube that wasn't possible. She was very accommodating and did anything I asked. SWEET! The best part all for 40. I really felt I should have given her more but don't want to drive up cost for you locals. She did share her digits with me so if you like I will be happy to pm to you. Again many thanks and if ever in Bham I will be happy to share some on my contacts with you.

Skboy
10-07-15, 19:35
No pics are not necessary but it sure helps to know if these New / Regular are on the up and up and that is who my comment was aimed at. Just to many members on this site asking questions and requesting info with to few post. Now I am for one am pretty sure Tenkara is someone I can trade info with and not worry about it. Of course nothing is a 100 percent but he did post a photo of his stuff in a know SW, and that a good start for me. Plus I don't know about anyone eles but I like looking at the pics on this site. Oh ya btw Tenkara her ass does look like it could take a good pounding and has in the pass.

LeggsLover
10-07-15, 20:59
Can anyone share her digits please PM me thanks.

Tortellini
10-07-15, 23:54
Saw Patty sitting on the stairs off Beaumont with a red bandanna and did not stop. She is a legend, reddish blonde hair, nice legs yet she has rushed me the last few times. Overall, she is a pretty girl yet her BBBJ is too mechanical for me.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same way?

Tort.

ChaosTn
10-08-15, 00:19
I have met nikki and have seen patty often over the years standing outside the now closed taco joint at the corner of beaumont / baxter. But, I remember patty use to hang out with a brunette that was the same height and body type as her. I always thought the brunette was her sister. Nikki is about 10 inches shorter than patty. So, have I been wrong about who I thought was patty's sister. The tall brunette. ? Or is the tiny nikki. Patty's sister?

Skboy
10-08-15, 08:46
The short blonde that I and Tenkara posted photo of is NOT Patty sister. I girl that Knox Titan aka banned member Mtn Eagle posted pics of a couple of day ago is, she is blonde also. But with most girls that hair color can change in a day. Hope that helps. BTW I agree about Patty BJ being half assed. YMMV.

LostNsSpace
10-08-15, 11:24
Anyone notice the blond hanging around the Cedar Bluff area? She's thin, looks like early 30's. I'm curious if she's working.

MrHappyMofo2
10-09-15, 14:27
Had a great time with Terri last night! She is back from Vacation. Awesome skills reasonable NOT on drugs.

Just a pleasure to be with her! Love the bolt ons as well. I have digits. She has great reviews by the way.

BigSexy999
10-09-15, 16:02
The short blonde that I and Tenkara posted photo of is NOT Patty sister. I girl that Knox Titan aka banned member Mtn Eagle posted pics of a couple of day ago is, she is blonde also. But with most girls that hair color can change in a day. Hope that helps. BTW I agree about Patty BJ being half assed. YMMV.The Nikki you speak of is not Patty's sister. 100% for certain she is not her sister. They are close friends and may call each other by those monikers but she is not related to Patty in any way.

LumpyKnox
10-09-15, 17:30
KPD is working special assignment off central this evening. Could be dangerous!

JoeyMahoney69
10-09-15, 19:45
I can confirm that none of the pics posted on here are of Patty's sister. Though some of you may have gotten extremely lucky and ran into her at Patty's place. I have never seen a pic of her here and am sure she wouldn't want any. If you ever get to meet her you'll be glad you did.

ChaosTn
10-09-15, 20:23
I can confirm that none of the pics posted on here are of Patty's sister. Though some of you may have gotten extremely lucky and ran into her at Patty's place. I have never seen a pic of her here and am sure she wouldn't want any. If you ever get to meet her you'll be glad you did.When I read the posts about. Tiny nikki. Being patty's sister. I knew the info was "wrong". Your post about the topic. Is one of several I received on the forum and pm. Confirming that tiny nikki is not patty's sister.

I think the guy who posted the original story only had jumbled memories from reading posts about nikki and patty and assumed nikki was patty's sister. So, because we all know people will lie if they can get paid. Nikki just agreed with whatever he said. To get paid.

CaptHook
10-10-15, 06:08
A few years ago I hooked up with a sweet little blonde around College St. Named Brittany. She told me she was Patty's younger sister. She was great the first time I meet her. I saw her again about 6 months later and she had went down hill. She went from a cheerleader type to a skinny strung out type over those few short months. That second visit she had me pick up Patty and drop both of them off at an apartment. I've never seen Brittany again.

Also, I've seen the pictured nikki multiple times, and she never mentioned being a sister of Patty.

SpamAccount123
10-10-15, 14:26
A few years ago I hooked up with a sweet little blonde around College St. Named Brittany. She told me she was Patty's younger sister. She was great the first time I meet her. I saw her again about 6 months later and she had went down hill. She went from a cheerleader type to a skinny strung out type over those few short months. That second visit she had me pick up Patty and drop both of them off at an apartment. I've never seen Brittany again.

Also, I've seen the pictured nikki multiple times, and she never mentioned being a sister of Patty.This is some great entertainment. Everybody's a detective and no one can get to the bottom of this mystery. I think we all need to share notes and crack the case.

Bezee2012
10-10-15, 21:32
This is some great entertainment. Everybody's a detective and no one can get to the bottom of this mystery. I think we all need to share notes and crack the case.I think we should get all of the ladies in question in one room and see what we can figure out! Compensation for time is a given LOL.

EchoEcho
10-10-15, 23:57
Little Nikki is not Patty's sister. I've known a few girls that called themselves Patty's sister cause they either hung with her or were trying to capitalize on Patty's amazing popularity (if you saw her 10 years ago when she was in her early 20's -- TGTBT).

This is the cheerleader-type Brittany before she fell out, she also called herself Patti's sister but she is not. Patty's real-sister's name starts with an L, my pics show her face so they won't be put here. But JoeyMahoney is right, if you ever met her you'd remember her. Pretty girl, darker hair than Patty.

Tortellini
10-11-15, 01:19
Friend of mine introduced me to Crickett who is from Gatlinburg, 34 yrs. Old, part Indian, bleach blonde hair, 5'5, the breast cup and gives a beast BBBJCIMTC.

Crickett really enjoyed giving me the BBBJ with lots of DT action and NO coaching necessary. She spilled a few drops since she told me I left a super large load in her mouth.

Crystals were building up for days Went for round two about 10-15 minutes later since it was so good the first time.

Also saw Maria, red lipstick, hair up, dressy walking on Central this afternoon. She needs to be careful. She has been reviewed on the site before.

Peace,

Tort.

Dgtn1
10-11-15, 09:04
Little Nikki is not Patty's sister. I've known a few girls that called themselves Patty's sister cause they either hung with her or were trying to capitalize on Patty's amazing popularity (if you saw her 10 years ago when she was in her early 20's -- TGTBT).

This is the cheerleader-type Brittany before she fell out, she also called herself Patti's sister but she is not. Patty's real-sister's name starts with an L, my pics show her face so they won't be put here. But JoeyMahoney is right, if you ever met her you'd remember her. Pretty girl, darker hair than Patty.I'm not sure what the interest is regarding Nikki being Patty's sister but I do know this, they are both great providers. Nikki has a very sweet personality. She actually asks questions about you and shows an interest in things other than herself. She is very accommodating and considerate, she aims to please. Patty is also a nice person and is definitely the matriarch of be'mont / bxtr. She is skillful with BBBJ and will make sure you part ways satisfied. They both know the business and know how things work. Hook up with either and you won't be disappointed. I continue to repeat and have for years.

Mavrik22
10-11-15, 10:59
Anyone that can share a # would be appreciated. I don't live in knox so the strolls are not really comfortable for me to be in. Can share a utr # in exchange if she gives me the ok. Stay safe guys.

Anderson865
10-11-15, 16:21
I see Lorinda and 4 others made the list today.

Bezee2012
10-11-15, 17:56
I see Lorinda and 4 others made the list today.Sadly yes got her and another with first name. Starting with S. Both were by my house. Marie got lucky and missed the popo.

Tenkara
10-12-15, 09:28
Damn, that one with the first name starting with S is a favorite. I wonder how long she will be away? Any guesses?

Anderson865
10-12-15, 12:39
I scooped her up Friday. As always a great time. She is awesome.

Mssweetknox
10-12-15, 15:58
I scooped her up Friday. As always a great time. She is awesome.Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying the weather and staying safe!! Sincerely, MsMarie.

MrHappyMofo2
10-12-15, 18:12
BADBUBBA empty your box and get Info you desire LOL.

MrHappyMofo2
10-12-15, 18:15
Correction Badbudda empty your box. Get info sir.

BadBudda
10-12-15, 21:46
Thanks dude, I appreciate any and all help.

SglideHarleyMa
10-13-15, 21:33
Went out on a rare day off during the week and ran accorrs he down from the market in little sun dress. I can say she was accommodating and was good to me. A little afraid at first and would not get in the car a couple weeks ago due to the fact of my looks but just a monger like everyone else. First time and she has the sweetess looking meaty lips I have seen in a while. Went back to apartment or room for a little time and enjoyed myself with a covered full service. Wh e I say my look I am saying I am clean cut guy and might thing I'm someone else. Stay safenn.

Tenkara
10-14-15, 03:51
Met up with a dark haired girl who said her name was Whitney. I spun the car around to see her walk away from a stopped van and head towards me. She seemed legit but she wasnt too far from a car with the windows half rolled down. The occupants in the car compact car were paying us a bit of attention. Told Whitney I wouldn't mind seeing her some other time and pulled away. Don't know if I should kick myself or not.

ChaosTn
10-14-15, 16:12
Hey guys,

I was getting gas this afternoon at the corner of bax / beau. Then I noticed a skinny woman about 5' tall. With long bleach blonde hair walking thru the parking lot. She was wearing an all black skimpy outfit. I saw her approach a guy getting out of his truck, so I figured she was a SW. But, as she got closer she looked no younger than 55. She didn't approach me because I looked away when she got close. But, she did talk to another guy in a truck. After that she kept walking down baxter towards central.

Has anyone else seen her? Is she a SW? If so, is she as old as she looks?

My perverted mind imagined a BBBJCIM without false teeth.

A friend of mine had a BJ from a hooker in europe that took out her false teeth. And that image has never left my mind.

Mjmtax
10-14-15, 17:49
I am a long-time hobbyist and frequent SC's quite a bit, but I have never done the SW thing until last night. I've been reading all of the intel on this board for the last few weeks, and it was very helpful. I left a club a little after 12, and took a cruise on Baxter, and then down Central toward the bus station. Of course, it was pretty late on a Monday night, so I didn't know what to expect. The streets were nearly deserted, with no sign of LEO, but I just happened to spot a blond-ish WSW on Central who definitely showed some interest. I noticed she was watching me pretty intently after I passed her, so I turned around a couple blocks up and came back her way. She was definitely waiting for me to come back, so I pulled onto a side street and parked. She practically ran over to the car, introduced herself (Riley) and hopped in.

We found a semi-private spot in a parking lot, discussed business, and got down to it. All I was looking for was a BBBJCIM, and she definitely delivered. I was very satisfied with her attitude and her service, and thought her skills were pretty good too. Of course, I was horny as hell after spending a couple of hours at the club, so I'm sure that contributed. She showed me some god-awful scars on her arm and told me some story about being attacked in an alley once upon a time. I got her something to eat afterward, and then dropped her off near where I had picked her up. I know from reading the board that she has been around for a while, and seems to be pretty well known. I also read the warnings about some guys coming down with something after seeing her for FS, so I was only interested in the BBBJ. Based on my experience, I would definitely repeat with her for the same service. I also thought it was funny that she warned me about Emily, and Riley definitely reads this forum.

Before and after I dropped her off I also spotted another definite WSW on Central. She appeared to be a little bit thicker, and was wearing a white hoodie, with the hood up. I thought that was pretty strange. Riley said she didn't know who it was. At one point, she appeared to be hiding behind a sign, and then popped out as I drove by. Other than those two, I hardly saw a soul anywhere up and down Central. Earlier in the evening, I ate at Hooters on Merchant's, and when I left, I am pretty sure I saw several prospects on Merchant's also.

ChaosTn
10-14-15, 20:16
Most of my posts on this forum are about my observations of the SW's around the area north of be'way. Not my personal interactions with them.

I was an active monger a few years ago. When it was a novelty for me. But, as I am sure many of you "old timers in the scene" know all the women are hustlers. And they all share info. I have only asked for phone numbers from 2 women in the past. And after I called them back to set up something. It was about a week later that I am getting a call from an unknown woman that is a friend of the woman I know. And they are telling me this sob story about needing money.

Then when I am getting gas an unknown SW. Walks up to me and says you are "so in so's" friend. And they start trying to hustle me.

So, after getting unsolicited calls and walk- ups. I am more cautious about my dreams. That is why old timers have burner phones. But, if you pick up someone while other SW's are near by. Those women. Will remember your vehicle.

Be caareful.

Geewiz
10-15-15, 07:47
Met up with a dark haired girl who said her name was Whitney. I spun the car around to see her walk away from a stopped van and head towards me. She seemed legit but she wasnt too far from a car with the windows half rolled down. The occupants in the car compact car were paying us a bit of attention. Told Whitney I wouldn't mind seeing her some other time and pulled away. Don't know if I should kick myself or not.It would be best to avoid her. There are many reviews on here about her. You might be kicking yourself if you did see her.

BlueRaider
10-15-15, 13:14
Friend of mine introduced me to Crickett who is from Gatlinburg, 34 yrs. Old, part Indian, bleach blonde hair, 5'5, the breast cup and gives a beast BBBJCIMTC.

Crickett really enjoyed giving me the BBBJ with lots of DT action and NO coaching necessary. She spilled a few drops since she told me I left a super large load in her mouth.

Crystals were building up for days Went for round two about 10-15 minutes later since it was so good the first time.

Also saw Maria, red lipstick, hair up, dressy walking on Central this afternoon. She needs to be careful. She has been reviewed on the site before.

Peace,

Tort.Do you have contact info on cricket?

BigJim865
10-15-15, 19:44
It would be best to avoid her. There are many reviews on here about her. You might be kicking yourself if you did see her.Whitney is actual Emily or Margaret who is well known on this site for her shenanigans. I mistakenly picked her up a few weeks ago due to her knew look and sun glasses. I made it seem as if we couldn't reach a deal and took her back and dropped her off where I found her. To much bad press on her to take a chance.

BigJim.

ChaosTn
10-15-15, 19:49
I just wanted to give a heads up. The past 2 days around 1 pm to 2 pm, I have seen LEO hiding behind buildings in that area. Yesterday one was at the church behind fuell city. Today, I saw one behind the closed. "drive thru market". Since, the 24 hr list is getting daily members this week. I guess this is the "monthly political mandated week" for LEO to focused on busting people for engaging in illegal "non-taxable" pleasure.

JoeyMahoney69
10-17-15, 18:40
Looks like Nova is staying with the uncle.

BBtie72
10-17-15, 20:36
Not one to partake in the street scene myself but was in the area today on business. Saw a big girl getting out of a car and back on the stroll at central and 5th. She had long reddish brown hair not too bad to look at other than a little belly. There was a little redhead at central and brodway. Went down Baxter to corner gas station at Beaumont and saw patty. I know her from pics posted in the past. She cooked pretty good but somone had worked her face over she had a really bad black eye. The life these girls live sometimes ain't for the faint of heart. Good luck and play safe.

ANiceGuy
10-17-15, 21:21
Looks like Nova is staying with the uncle.Looks like she may be visiting for a while, dang and she was doing doubles with a real hottie.

Bluford
10-18-15, 11:52
Recognize the new one in the list under Ls?

Mjmtax
10-20-15, 14:51
I picked up Riley again on Central under the bridge, and we found a good spot for another great BBBJCIMTC. I'm telling you, she has very good oral skills, and I am glad I found her again. I had been cruising on Beaumont, Baxter and Central between 7 and 8, and didn't see anyone at all other than Riley. Both times I have found her, she was walking with a BF not far behind, but he quickly disappears when she approaches the car.

If anyone could give me some tips on "hot spots" where you have had good luck, I'd appreciate it. I drove past the Baxter / Beaumont intersection a few times, and it certainly looks like a promising spot, but I din't see anyone out last night in the early evening. That whole area under the bridge around Central certainly looks promising too.

GeeDick
10-20-15, 15:39
I picked up Riley again on Central under the bridge, and we found a good spot for another great BBBJCIMTC. I'm telling you, she has very good oral skills, and I am glad I found her again. I had been cruising on Beaumont, Baxter and Central between 7 and 8, and didn't see anyone at all other than Riley. Both times I have found her, she was walking with a BF not far behind, but he quickly disappears when she approaches the car.

If anyone could give me some tips on "hot spots" where you have had good luck, I'd appreciate it. I drove past the Baxter / Beaumont intersection a few times, and it certainly looks like a promising spot, but I din't see anyone out last night in the early evening. That whole area under the bridge around Central certainly looks promising too.You're in the zone. Been wanting to meet Riley myself for awhile now. But keep missing her. Don't partake too much in SW's, but it's fun to switch things up from time to time.

Was out late last night looking for her. The streets where empty other than Patty and pregnant Heather on Beaumont.

Only LE I saw where three cruisers parked across from Ken Joe's. Just drove by like they weren't even there. Don't know what the issue was.

It's a hit and miss hobby. I've had decent luck early morning around:0500 before.

Other zones would include parts of Summit hill by the Weigel's station. E Magnolia, if you're more adventitious.

Hopefully I catch up with Riley one of these days.

UsMale69
10-22-15, 00:47
Was in K-town the past couple days and met up with Ms. Marie who looks great with her new hair style. Oral skills are awesome and her personality is both fun loving and caring; looking forward to catching her again on future visits.

OldBear
10-22-15, 01:36
Whitney is actual Emily or Margaret who is well known on this site for her shenanigans. I mistakenly picked her up a few weeks ago due to her knew look and sun glasses. I made it seem as if we couldn't reach a deal and took her back and dropped her off where I found her. To much bad press on her to take a chance.

BigJim.You might as well call her cash and a slow dash because she does not finish and complains incessantly.

Mssweetknox
10-22-15, 09:34
Was in K-town the past couple days and met up with Ms. Marie who looks great with her new hair style. Oral skills are awesome and her personality is both fun loving and caring; looking forward to catching her again on future visits.Hey usmail69 , had a blast! Hi guys! How are ya! Stay safe! Ms. Marie.

Mongo74
10-24-15, 18:40
Hey all, I'm going to MTM's tonight and would like to know if there is a good place to cruise later at night?

I have cruised Central and Baxter but usually during the daytime. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks. Mongo.

JaiJef
10-25-15, 00:55
Had a great car visit with Terrie. Great set of bolt ons.

CBJ only and some boob play.

Member #4430
10-25-15, 20:28
I have not seen or talked to Nikki in a little over a week and I've been getting concerned I've been usually driving up and down her usual area have not seen her her phone number is not working tonight I had an opportunity to pick up Christy an older bleach blonde fairly good looking when we drove around for a little while and I told her that I have seen Nikki several times we were going to go to a sporting event last weekend but I have not been able to get in touch with her and not heard from her and she told me that she had heard that Nikki had passed away a couple days ago she said it was her heart that failed I know for a fact that Nikki was a hardcore drug user and use needles really bad and I was trying to help her out and get her out of her situation and so I really hope that this is not true as anybody else heard anything about Nikki I have not even seen patty out sitting in her office chair and lately I am NOT surprised if it is true but then there's part of me that feels really sad that these girls and the lifestyle and the road that they're heading down only ends up in the dead and if they don't get rescue or find salvation!

Sexlo
10-26-15, 09:21
I have not seen or talked to Nikki in a little over a week and I've been getting concerned I've been usually driving up and down her usual area have not seen her her phone number is not working tonight I had an opportunity to pick up Christy an older bleach blonde fairly good looking when we drove around for a little while and I told her that I have seen Nikki several times we were going to go to a sporting event last weekend but I have not been able to get in touch with her and not heard from her and she told me that she had heard that Nikki had passed away a couple days ago she said it was her heart that failed I know for a fact that Nikki was a hardcore drug user and use needles really bad and I was trying to help her out and get her out of her situation and so I really hope that this is not true as anybody else heard anything about Nikki I have not even seen patty out sitting in her office chair and lately I am NOT surprised if it is true but then there's part of me that feels really sad that these girls and the lifestyle and the road that they're heading down only ends up in the dead and if they don't get rescue or find salvation!Hard life made worse by drugs. Tragic!

Jg3786
10-26-15, 11:47
I have not seen or talked to Nikki in a little over a week and I've been getting concerned I've been usually driving up and down her usual area have not seen her her phone number is not working tonight I had an opportunity to pick up Christy an older bleach blonde fairly good looking when we drove around for a little while and I told her that I have seen Nikki several times we were going to go to a sporting event last weekend but I have not been able to get in touch with her and not heard from her and she told me that she had heard that Nikki had passed away a couple days ago she said it was her heart that failed I know for a fact that Nikki was a hardcore drug user and use needles really bad and I was trying to help her out and get her out of her situation and so I really hope that this is not true as anybody else heard anything about Nikki I have not even seen patty out sitting in her office chair and lately I am NOT surprised if it is true but then there's part of me that feels really sad that these girls and the lifestyle and the road that they're heading down only ends up in the dead and if they don't get rescue or find salvation!I heard from a good source that she was in bad shape.

ChaosTn
10-26-15, 21:52
I remember someone posted a while back that dena was in the hospital with severe injuries. It turns out. Whoever started that rumor. Was just posting false info. I guess for his own game of playing with the forum members.

So, is this current gossip about nikki. Real or just a rumor?

EchoEcho
10-27-15, 00:26
Quote -- "she told me that she had heard that Nikki had passed away a couple days ago"

I personally like Nikki (aside from the game) and care about her, too. Know her well enough to know her whole (real) name. Not listed in any obits that I can find at least not yet (will update if I find it).

Hope it's a mistake! She's somebodys daughter and they love her no matter what she does (or did).

>Saw Patti yesterday at her spot, she was wearing some darling little red shorty-shorts. Looked great.

EchoEcho
10-27-15, 00:47
Saw a good date from times past, she's working real regular again now. If you see some long, bright red hair with sorta pink highlights, it's her. About 35, slim, pretty goodlookin. Absolutely GREAT BBBJ, friendly likable nature (at least with me). Good time, but she's very careful these days -- may act like she's ignoring you unless she recognizes you.

Member #4430
10-27-15, 02:15
I remember someone posted a while back that dena was in the hospital with severe injuries. It turns out. Whoever started that rumor. Was just posting false info. I guess for his own game of playing with the forum members.

So, is this current gossip about nikki. Real or just a rumor?Dude I don't BS about life and death issues. I saw patty finally after I typed my post. Patty gave slight variation. She said Nikki was on life support. Family was trying to be reached. Patty said that the hospital said that they can only give her 72 hours on the machine because Nikki does not have insurance and they cannot keep her on life support past 72 hours patty said that today which was Sunday yesterday would be the 72 hours so I really hope and pray that she could pull through and be given another chance at life.

CMoneyNo5
10-27-15, 02:58
I have not seen or talked to Nikki in a little over a week and I've been getting concerned I've been usually driving up and down her usual area have not seen her her phone number is not working tonight I had an opportunity to pick up Christy an older bleach blonde fairly good looking when we drove around for a little while and I told her that I have seen Nikki several times we were going to go to a sporting event last weekend but I have not been able to get in touch with her and not heard from her and she told me that she had heard that Nikki had passed away a couple days ago she said it was her heart that failed I know for a fact that Nikki was a hardcore drug user and use needles really bad and I was trying to help her out and get her out of her situation and so I really hope that this is not true as anybody else heard anything about Nikki I have not even seen patty out sitting in her office chair and lately I am NOT surprised if it is true but then there's part of me that feels really sad that these girls and the lifestyle and the road that they're heading down only ends up in the dead and if they don't get rescue or find salvation!I hope this isn't true. I got the chance to hangout with her. She told me her life story and told me how much she hated her situation. We talked while watching Movie 43 and playing Rummy. I saw her walking 10 days ago and she had the saddest look on her face. Looked like she was giving up on living.

MrHappyMofo2
10-27-15, 16:45
Dude I don't BS about life and death issues. I saw patty finally after I typed my post. Patty gave slight variation. She said Nikki was on life support. Family was trying to be reached. Patty said that the hospital said that they can only give her 72 hours on the machine because Nikki does not have insurance and they cannot keep her on life support past 72 hours patty said that today which was Sunday yesterday would be the 72 hours so I really hope and pray that she could pull through and be given another chance at life.Nikki is a fighter!! Hope she pulls through. I'll go visit her PM me anyone please. Thanks.

Casey Anne
10-27-15, 18:19
Dude I don't BS about life and death issues. I saw patty finally after I typed my post. Patty gave slight variation. She said Nikki was on life support. Family was trying to be reached. Patty said that the hospital said that they can only give her 72 hours on the machine because Nikki does not have insurance and they cannot keep her on life support past 72 hours patty said that today which was Sunday yesterday would be the 72 hours so I really hope and pray that she could pull through and be given another chance at life.Are you serious? Because this girl does not have insurance they are gong to let her die. Holy shit. That is so wrong. I hope that your friend pulls through. Its really sad.

EchoEcho
10-27-15, 23:23
Hoping (praying really) she is ok. Funny how you so fondly remember 'your first'. Well, one of my first anyways. First date screwed her in the back of my suv with her mother sitting in the front seat, I think Nicky was 19. Known her long time, a total sweetie.

This is her in the shower way back when. 14, maybe 15 years ago (obviously the pic is dated wrong):

DBrownStone
10-28-15, 00:42
Hey anyone around?

Jj Dillion 2
10-28-15, 06:30
Has anyone seem Lexie (the one with the braces) around Have not seen her out and about.

Dgtn1
10-28-15, 07:08
Has anyone seem Lexie (the one with the braces) around Have not seen her out and about.She is definitely laying a little low, not sure why, but she is out and about. I saw her out Friday afternoon and again Monday morning with some dude, not sure who he was.

Dgtn1
10-28-15, 07:13
Hoping (praying really) she is ok. Funny how you so fondly remember 'your first'. Well, one of my first anyways. First date screwed her in the back of my suv with her mother sitting in the front seat, I think Nicky was 19. Known her long time, a total sweetie.

This is her in the shower way back when. 14, maybe 15 years ago (obviously the pic is dated wrong):She was also one of my first. Very sweet and always surprised me with genuine conversation. Over the years this is the third time I've heard that she has died. She and I laughed together about the first two rumors. I hope we will get to laugh together again soon.

LumpyKnox
10-28-15, 13:52
Has anyone seem Lexie (the one with the braces) around Have not seen her out and about.Had not seen her in a while until around 11 this morning she was out near the school.

GeeDick
10-29-15, 20:04
Don't partake in the SW scene that often, but enjoy the hunt on occasion just for the thrill of it.

Been wanting to meet Riley for about a year now but keep missing her. Thought I was finally going meet her when I offered a ride to a girl that I was hoping to be her. Having never met her I was just guessing. The girl I meet was Chanel. Curious if anyone has had any experience with her?

Anyhow, don't waste your time. She's very lackluster and fidgety. Dirty blonde, maybe 30. It was dark so I didn't get a good description. After the deed she was one the phone trying to score some drugs.

Also, LEO is hiding in the hot spots. So be careful. A good UTR is the best way to go. Unless you just happen to come across a nice girl while out and about.

Tried to reach Pebbles, but never heard back from her.

Tenkara
10-30-15, 06:00
Drove down from weigels toward the old city. Sorry don't know the street name. Across the street in the parking lot I saw a white girl in a hoody with her management team. Decided to keep on driving. Later, on a return pass I saw the same twenty something walking alone near the bus station. I pulled over and she hopped in. After a thorough LEO exam she told me her name was Riley. She looked pretty cute in a bundled up kind of way. Her baggy, clothing could have hid quite a few sins, but the didn't really. She was a little chubbier than I like but smooth and clean. We negotiated a CBJ dream with digital exam of vag and anus. The spot was crazy because it was so open but the time of night and the fact that I never saw a single other car for minutes at a time eased my inhibitions. She has good skills but she definitely doesn't like any ass play. A fact you will notice in the blurry vague photo. She would clinch down her butt as if to hide it. Sorry for the poor quality. She was jittery when I took it which leads me back to the story. When we were done, I handed her. 32 and asked her where I could drop her. She stated that I could take her to where I found her, but she began to give short directions to "turn here turn -right now" and so on. When I asked where we were going she got vague. I stated I would not be taking her to her dealer's. She denied this but kept giving directions and saying that " it's just a bit further". Finally she wanted me to turn into the parking lot where I recalled her meeting with a black man with dreads and baggy pants. I assumed it was her pimp she was eager to get back to so I stopped the car in the road and told her that I wasn't taking her into the lot. She hopped out and didn't look back as I drove off. Overall, she was pretty good with her mouth but the company she keeps leaves much to be desired. Didn't bother with digits. I doubt I'll repeat considering how rushed it was at the end.

MrHappyMofo2
10-30-15, 21:42
Would someone please PM me Dena s. Number.

Thanks.

GeeDick
10-31-15, 10:25
Glad we have this forum to share intell. Wonder if they're going to set up a sting on Central next?

Never let your guard down and be sure to follow protocol. (See the 22 rules).

http://wate.com/2015/10/31/6-men-arrested-after-kpd-prostitution-sting/

Didn't see any of the names listed on the 24 hour list. So wondering if this sting was conducted this morning, or if the system hasn't been updated?

VolBoater
10-31-15, 10:52
Glad we have this forum to share intell. Wonder if they're going to set up a sting on Central next?

Never let your guard down and be sure to follow protocol. (See the 22 rules).

http://wate.com/2015/10/31/6-men-arrested-after-kpd-prostitution-sting/

Didn't see any of the names listed on the 24 hour list. So wondering if this sting was conducted this morning, or if the system hasn't been updated?I wonder how that sting works. Would someone really drive by a girl they've never seen walking before. . and pull over. I'm sure their decoy looks way out of place also. .

Jg3786
10-31-15, 11:03
I wonder how that sting works. Would someone really drive by a girl they've never seen walking before. . and pull over. I'm sure their decoy looks way out of place also. .I'm positive they do. I've watched cars cut each other off to get to one LOL.

MrHappyMofo2
10-31-15, 15:39
Thanks for the phone number. Yes Dena is no longer a guest.

I was told a undercover will NEVER get in your car. It's to dangerous for a female officer. Plus they lose control. All these guys who were busted cut a deal with the undercover while she was talking through the window. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

GeeDick
10-31-15, 15:59
I'm positive they do. I've watched cars cut each other off to get to one LOL.It is funny how obvious some hobbyist are. I'm not that bold. No putang is worth the headache of being incarcerated. The hobby does have risk. Yet you can greatly reduce your liability by keeping your cool and knowing how to play the game.

Lvglsvgs
10-31-15, 20:19
Friend had one get in the car. Texting as she got in. Hid her phone, Then asked to borrow his phone! Right? Asked him to go thru taco bell (so back up could catch up). To let her know they had caught up. They (in a beat up cavalier) flashed their headlights. When they did. She said I hate cops and gave herself away. When my buddy put her out, the cavalier and another completely not L. E. Car (6 men total) swarmed in to pick her up. Never said anything, just stared. Way too close!

Thanks for the phone number. Yes Dena is no longer a guest.

I was told a undercover will NEVER get in your car. It's to dangerous for a female officer. Plus they lose control. All these guys who were busted cut a deal with the undercover while she was talking through the window. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

EchoEcho
10-31-15, 22:22
Didn't see any of the names listed on the 24 hour list. So wondering if this sting was conducted this morning, or if the system hasn't been updated?See more about this question in the Law Enforcement LEO thread down the forum knoxville main page.

MustangSal
10-31-15, 23:05
See more about this question in the Law Enforcement LEO thread down the forum knoxville main page.I just saw wate news 6 men arrested early Saturday morning in a reverse sting by KPD where A Female undercover police officer on Magnolia ave was offered money and drugs for sex. Stay Safe MustangSal.

MrHappyMofo2
11-01-15, 09:26
Riley made the guest list, Looks like she could use a shower & hair cut.

Tenkara
11-01-15, 14:30
You know. I think I'm going to be much vaguer in my reports. Not that I'm to blame for Riley's current housing situation. I just want to make sure I'm not contributing. I'll still post photos though.

CaptHook
11-02-15, 08:01
Is it just me, or does the girl in this video look very familiar?

http://www.xvideos.com/video15578083/lunch_break_blowjob_by_my_girlfriend

Capt.

MrHappyMofo2
11-02-15, 11:12
For some of you who don't know what Emily looks like. Here's a couple of pic's for ya.

Miss Cash and Dash at your service!! I must say she does have a HOT little body.

MrHappyMofo2
11-02-15, 11:56
You know. I think I'm going to be much vaguer in my reports. Not that I'm to blame for Riley's current housing situation. I just want to make sure I'm not contributing. I'll still post photos though.Great idea sir. I'll second that.

BigSexy999
11-02-15, 15:01

Capt.Very familiar. Is that legal? Can someone put that out to a site like that without her permission.

MrHappyMofo2
11-02-15, 15:25
For some of you who don't know what Emily looks like. Here's a couple of pic's for ya.

Miss Cash and Dash at your service!! I must say she does have a HOT little body.I just noticed how muscular Emily's legs are. I believe her legs are in great shape because after she robs a hobbiest. She jumps out of the car Zig zags over and around cars like a Gazelle!! It's like you don't know what hit you. You look in the direction were you last seen her, all you see is a cloud of dust!

Ietpse
11-02-15, 21:06

Capt.Looks like Riley!

Anderson865
11-03-15, 07:55
Went for an early morning stroll seen Emily out, and an short older woman down by bus station.

Skboy
11-03-15, 09:01
Very familiar. Is that legal? Can someone put that out to a site like that without her permission.Well lets see, she knows she is on video and I would guess she got extra for it which am sure she gladly took. I would think the monger did not sell the video. Anyone want to chime in on this being legal. But of course we all know this whole hobby is not Legal.

JamesM505
11-03-15, 16:00
Stopped by Patty's old place and she was outside. I though that she must be Pattey's sister but it was Patty herself. She is back to her pre uncle visit. Long blonde hair in a pony tail. Be very carefully she now takes you up to her room takes your money ($40) then her boyfriend comes out and wonts to kick your ass and shoot your car if he see it again or you. BE VERY CAREFULLY AND USE EXTREME CAUTION.

CaptHook
11-03-15, 18:12
First, I was not the one who posted that video. I just found it when browsing xvideos. I didn't even have to "browse" too long, it was on the first page.

Regardless, I did a little research and found that "revenge porn" has been quite the hot topic for legislators around the country. While Tennessee has not adopted such a law, other states have. For instance, in Texas it is a class A misdemeanor to disclose, without consent, any intimate visual material. That's not to say that the video at issue is completely liability free, but Tennessee has not specifically spoken to it.

Capt.

Team Slacker
11-03-15, 21:40
If someone could share Dena's number, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

FireBall99
11-04-15, 08:22

Miss Cash and Dash at your service!! I must say she does have a HOT little body.Wow. Almost worth the risk!

GeeDick
11-04-15, 15:08
Visited patty a few times over the last four or five years. Never had any issues. One thing I like is how she gets into a position that allows you to get in nice and deep. However the last couple of times she was a little rushed and mentioned issues with her x husband. He's not one I'd want to meet. Her apartment situation is too obvious and open for my taste.

Had some business downtown so I went for a stroll afterwards. Lexus was out across from Patty's place siting on I guess what was an old filling station island. She looked good! If she wasn't such a royal pain the ass I would have stopped.

LEO seemed to be heavy around the Old City.

Enjoy the hunt but a good UTR is the way to go these days.

BBtie72
11-04-15, 16:21
Looks like Riley!That chick did live down the street from me. LOL.

Skboy
11-04-15, 16:40
Not a place where I would park my car and go into. LEO knows what goes on there and would be a good place to run plate number just by driving by. Second, one of the first rule of street mongering is NEVER let the girl pick the place. I know she has been around for years and for the most part is a good provider. But most all these girl are predators and will take you if they see the chance, of course the bf didn't help matters any. Just my two cents.

ReallyWilly
11-04-15, 17:11
Can someone PM me her number?

Sexhoundtn2
11-04-15, 17:33
That chick did live down the street from me. LOL.So is that you shooting the vid Big be?

ChaosTn
11-04-15, 22:09
I was wondering if anyone had any current info about nikki?

Nobody246
11-04-15, 23:08
Not a place where I would park my car and go into. LEO knows what goes on there and would be a good place to run plate number just by driving by. Second, one of the first rule of street mongering is NEVER let the girl pick the place. I know she has been around for years and for the most part is a good provider. But most all these girl are predators and will take you if they see the chance, of course the bf didn't help matters any. Just my two cents.What is the concern about having your plates ran? I used to listen to scanners years ago, and cops regularly run plates. I think it is part of their patrol stats. Unless they actually see you committing a misdemeanor, there is very little they can do with the information.

GeeDick
11-05-15, 17:29
What is the concern about having your plates ran? I used to listen to scanners years ago, and cops regularly run plates. I think it is part of their patrol stats. Unless they actually see you committing a misdemeanor, there is very little they can do with the information.They can attach a note to your plate number if they wanted to. E. g., they observe your vehicle at a known drug house. They can run the plate and make an annotation.

There's not too much they can do with it unless a crime is committed. I still wouldn't want my plate being ran. Each time it's processed it's noted in their database.

You'd think they have better things to do than hassle with our hobby. BTW, many of them partake themselves.

Curious if anyone has been in contact with or has seen Pebbles? Texted her a couple times and never heard back from her. Only meet her once, seemed like a nice girl, was hoping to see her again.

MrHappyMofo2
11-05-15, 17:30
I was cruising in Knoxville, seen a young very pretty girl walking. I turned around asked her if she needed I ride, she said sure.

Long story short. OMG Jackpot Mofos!! I had lucked out today! She gave me and awesome, well you know. She wanted to go home and shower. Going back to pick her up and finish the dream. I hope to have pictures later. If you wish to see what she looks like. Watch Selena Gomez GOOD FOR YOU This girl has different color hair. You Tube vid. She is 19 has all her teeth, two shoes as well! LOL And she showers. Seriously she is hot as hell!!

I may not share this one. PSYCH!

Bezee2012
11-05-15, 22:07
They can attach a note to your plate number if they wanted to. E. g., they observe your vehicle at a known drug house. They can run the plate and make an annotation.

There's not too much they can do with it unless a crime is committed. I still wouldn't want my plate being ran. Each time it's processed it's noted in their database.

You'd think they have better things to do than hassle with our hobby. BTW, many of them partake themselves.

Curious if anyone has been in contact with or has seen Pebbles? Texted her a couple times and never heard back from her. Only meet her once, seemed like a nice girl, was hoping to see her again.She is a sweet and honest girl. I believe she may be seeking out help for a habit she hated and wanted to stop. If any one sees her let us know because she is truly a good person and sweet as hell even for a non working girl. So please if anyone sees her let her know the guy that was going to have a cookout is sorry I wasn't home and want to make it up to her.

Bezee.

Jj Dillion 2
11-05-15, 23:58
I was cruising in Knoxville, seen a young very pretty girl walking. I turned around asked her if she needed I ride, she said sure.

Long story short. OMG Jackpot Mofos!! I had lucked out today! She gave me and awesome, well you know. She wanted to go home and shower. Going back to pick her up and finish the dream. I hope to have pictures later. If you wish to see what she looks like. Watch Selena Gomez GOOD FOR YOU This girl has different color hair. You Tube vid. She is 19 has all her teeth, two shoes as well! LOL And she showers. Seriously she is hot as hell!!

I may not share this one. PSYCH!Where did you see her.

BBtie72
11-06-15, 04:02
So is that you shooting the vid Big be?I use a little more discretion than that. LOL.

MrHappyMofo2
11-07-15, 00:35
Went and pick up my new friend after she showered an put on a short skirt. Had the BEST dream I've had in a long time!!

She is thinking about tryin a couple of lucky people from here. She is not ready so guess I'll keep ALL to myself!

I will give ya one pic thou.

Ietpse
11-07-15, 10:07
Went and pick up my new friend after she showered an put on a short skirt. Had the BEST dream I've had in a long time!!

She is thinking about tryin a couple of lucky people from here. She is not ready so guess I'll keep ALL to myself!

I will give ya one pic thou.That's just so wrong to tease like that!! HAHAHA.

Skboy
11-07-15, 10:16
Went back and finished the Dream.

I know that girl her name is Karma and you know what everyone says about that. Good find Mofo.

MrHappyMofo2
11-07-15, 11:04
Went back and finished the Dream.

I know that girl her name is Karma and you know what everyone says about that. Good find Mofo.Dam Skboy If I had been awhere you had been there first, I never woulda went fishin in her fun hole LOL. Just kiddin.

Be Safe.

AT1976
11-09-15, 16:22

I will give ya one pic thou.Would love to have a dream like that even once in a while.

Dgtn1
11-09-15, 16:43
If anyone can share Dena's number please add me to the list. Thanks in advance.

Dgtn1
11-10-15, 16:13
Saw an Old favorite of mine down around Olive and Magnolia. Martina is legit and can be a good time. Pretty face, tight body, nice see cups. If you scoop her up be careful and call the shots. Don't take her to the pharmacy before having fun, always pick the place, and pay after services rendered. She'll do FS for. 75 and has very good BBBJ skills. I would still scoop her up myself but she got a little needy and would call at inappropriate times so just be careful with phone numbers.

Be Safe.

Dgtn1
11-10-15, 16:15
Saw an Old favorite of mine down around Olive and Magnolia. Martina is legit and can be a good time. Pretty face, tight body, nice see cups. 5'3" long dark hair usually in a ponytail. If you scoop her up be careful and call the shots. Don't take her to the pharmacy before having fun, always pick the place, and pay after services rendered. She'll do FS for. 75 and has very good BBBJ skills. I would still scoop her up myself but she got a little needy and would call at inappropriate times so just be careful with phone numbers.

Be Safe.

GeeDick
11-11-15, 00:17
Looking for some attention and the UTR's I know being MIA I decided to take a stroll on the wild side. Saw a pretty young brunette on Central. I don't stroll that often so I only know a few of the girls. Though perhaps she might have been the hot little brunette MrHappy mentioned a few days ago. She hopped in and introduced herself as Whitney. I then began to wonder if she's the crazy girl mentioned on here a few times. Anyhow, she reminded me of Lexus, basically a pain the ass. Lousy oversold service. Deed completed with BJ only. Was promised more but the excuses kicked in. The return trip she said her real name was Mariah. I asked her how many aliases she had. She mentioned Emily followed by quickly changing the subject. What ever her name is, she's not worth the trouble. None of her stories matched up and she must have been on something.

Couple SW's on beaumont one looked pretty good, but I was spent. Better luck next time I hope.

Poon Bandit
11-11-15, 01:53
Had a similar experience as GeeDick tonight, I was on the way home from a show around midnight and passed a pretty young brunette next to the Greyhound station on Central. Tight jeans, nice body and just the start of some high mileage on her face. I looped around the block and two KPD cars were sitting at a nearby dead end (Depot?) but didn't take the time to look up at me. So I stopped and picked her up, she said her name was Whitney. We rolled around for a little while and after the usual checks we ended up in a parking lot near UT. I figured worst case I could just say I was seeing my girlfriend from campus. Luckily that excuse wasn't needed. Whitney, in GeeDick's words, was basically a pain in the ass. Two slurps on the knob followed by grabbing the condom and saying "get on top", "too rough", "too big", "slow down", "speed up", and everybody's favorite - "hurry! I may have a fine example of Tennessee white snake, but it ain't too damn buku. I'm sure she knows the real definition of that. On the way back she gleefully told me some classic SW stories about doing dudes with a dildo and puking while doing it. And she changed her name to Emily. Whatever her name was, she was nice to look at but won't be getting anything more than a wave from me in the future.

Bezee2012
11-11-15, 10:10
Had a similar experience as GeeDick tonight, I was on the way home from a show around midnight and passed a pretty young brunette next to the Greyhound station on Central. Tight jeans, nice body and just the start of some high mileage on her face. I looped around the block and two KPD cars were sitting at a nearby dead end (Depot?) but didn't take the time to look up at me. So I stopped and picked her up, she said her name was Whitney. We rolled around for a little while and after the usual checks we ended up in a parking lot near UT. I figured worst case I could just say I was seeing my girlfriend from campus. Luckily that excuse wasn't needed. Whitney, in GeeDick's words, was basically a pain in the ass. Two slurps on the knob followed by grabbing the condom and saying "get on top", "too rough", "too big", "slow down", "speed up", and everybody's favorite - "hurry! I may have a fine example of Tennessee white snake, but it ain't too damn buku. I'm sure she knows the real definition of that. On the way back she gleefully told me some classic SW stories about doing dudes with a dildo and puking while doing it. And she changed her name to Emily. Whatever her name was, she was nice to look at but won't be getting anything more than a wave from me in the future.KPD on the dead end is normal for them. Just a place the can sit and play on their phones and stuff and still ensure they are near enough to answer calls quickly.

Mjmtax
11-13-15, 16:20
I drive through Lafollette a couple times a week for business and really haven't seen much out walking most of the time. However, last night I was driving down Central a little after 5 and spotted a tall, brunette possibility, so I circled back around to check her out. She veered off Central onto a side street (Cherry), so I drove slowly past and got the look and the smile, so I pulled over and asked her if she would like a ride. She hopped in, we got acquainted, and I decided to head to Caryville to get a room, since I am not very familiar with the area and wasn't comfortable doing a car date.

We had a great time. She really enjoyed DATY, and then gave me a very good BBBJCIMNQ, which is exactly what I wanted. She said her name was "Samantha" - she is quite tall, probably 5'9", has very nice large natural breasts and a cute butt. She has a little bit of a tummy, and some stretch marks, but nothing serious. She is actually pretty attractive facially too. I'd rate her an 8 on the SW scale.

She said she lives in Jacksboro and walks through Lafollette pretty much every day. Just before I spotted Samantha, I saw another possibility on Central, but she was walking very fast and was obviously in a hurry to get somewhere. Maybe she'd just gotten dropped off and was heading to the pharmacy? Not sure what the hurry was, but she did give me a quick look and I thought she was probably an 8 or 9 on the SW scale. She turned off Central and headed north towards some apartments.

Samantha offered to give me some intel on the best times / places for cruising in Lafollette, but I forgot to press her for the information before I left. I did get her digits, and may give her a call the next time I am passing through.

Anyone else have any good experiences (or bad) in Lafollette lately?

BigJim865
11-13-15, 17:14
I drive through Lafollette a couple times a week for business and really haven't seen much out walking most of the time. However, last night I was driving down Central a little after 5 and spotted a tall, brunette possibility, so I circled back around to check her out. She veered off Central onto a side street (Cherry), so I drove slowly past and got the look and the smile, so I pulled over and asked her if she would like a ride. She hopped in, we got acquainted, and I decided to head to Caryville to get a room, since I am not very familiar with the area and wasn't comfortable doing a car date.

We had a great time. She really enjoyed DATY, and then gave me a very good BBBJCIMNQ, which is exactly what I wanted. She said her name was "Samantha" - she is quite tall, probably 5'9", has very nice large natural breasts and a cute butt. She has a little bit of a tummy, and some stretch marks, but nothing serious. She is actually pretty attractive facially too. I'd rate her an 8 on the SW scale.

She said she lives in Jacksboro and walks through Lafollette pretty much every day. Just before I spotted Samantha, I saw another possibility on Central, but she was walking very fast and was obviously in a hurry to get somewhere. Maybe she'd just gotten dropped off and was heading to the pharmacy? Not sure what the hurry was, but she did give me a quick look and I thought she was probably an 8 or 9 on the SW scale. She turned off Central and headed north towards some apartments.

Samantha offered to give me some intel on the best times / places for cruising in Lafollette, but I forgot to press her for the information before I left. I did get her digits, and may give her a call the next time I am passing through.

Anyone else have any good experiences (or bad) in Lafollette lately?MJ.

Were you able to get any contact info from her, and if so are you willing to share? Sounds like a good one to see and would be worth the trip up there. If so please PM me.

BigJim.

Sghb1
11-14-15, 10:47
Has anyone here seen the Facebook group Knoxville Crime? They are posting pics of girls and plate numbers be careful.

Ietpse
11-14-15, 11:10
Has anyone here seen the Facebook group Knoxville Crime? They are posting pics of girls and plate numbers be careful.You have to be a member of the group to see anything!

Sghb1
11-14-15, 11:41
You have to be a member of the group to see anything!Just join it I was approved quick I would post the pics on here but I don't want to spread them.

Jg3786
11-14-15, 13:52
Has anyone here seen the Facebook group Knoxville Crime? They are posting pics of girls and plate numbers be careful.Some people need to get a life. Just because they have a boring life doesn't mean everyone else has too.

Bezee2012
11-15-15, 00:47
Well to those who have been wondering where Pebbles disappeared to well she is back in Knoxville. She had been in Lexington with a friend. She stopped by to get reaquinted. She doesn't currently have a phone but I will work on that and get back with you all.

ChaosTn
11-15-15, 01:30
It looks like LEO is still focused on SW scene. I just saw several on the list. Most of them I have never seen. Guess they are not in the be-way / central area.

Skboy
11-15-15, 09:18
It looks like LEO is still focused on SW scene. I just saw several on the list. Most of them I have never seen. Guess they are not in the be-way / central area.Has anyone seen the blonde s. A. see. That is on the list this morning? PM if you have.

GeeDick
11-15-15, 10:44
KPD was busy last night! Guess they didn't have anything else to do. Don't recognize any of them. Most of them were older with a couple younger ones. I like the younger ones! Only problem is most of the them are a pain in the ass. Assuming their area of interest was perhaps the Magnolia zone?

Glad to hear Pebbles is ok. Only met her once. Seemed like a nice girl. Would like to see her again. Keep us posted.

Sexhoundtn2
11-15-15, 15:35
Has anyone seen the blonde s. A. see. That is on the list this morning? PM if you have.So she is prob a BP girl.

JaiJef
11-15-15, 20:14
7 on the list today.

Bezee2012
11-15-15, 21:21
Well went and picked up a phone for Pebbles tonight. Seniors and regulars with some creditable reviews PM me for her new number.

Bezee.

BigJ45
11-16-15, 19:57
Well went and picked up a phone for Pebbles tonight. Seniors and regulars with some creditable reviews PM me for her new number.

Bezee.Tried to PM you but your box is full.

GeeDick
11-16-15, 20:43
Caught up with Pebbles, thanks Bezee. She's a nice girl that's seems pretty level headed. Just a caveat, she hangs around with Emily now. So, if you plan on seeing Pebbles, you may end up with Emily too. Perhaps just a one time deal, but I certainly don't care for the additional liability. I broke protocol and should have said no go. All went well and I went home happy, and relieved.

Pebbles was self conscious about her face being a little scratched up. Mentioned being in a fight with another girl. Don't let that stop you from seeing her. That's my commentary of the day.

Mtttt74
11-17-15, 10:48
You have to be a member of the group to see anything!Seen a car out today around Baxter taking pictures of SW girls. 11/17/215. Heads up.

BigBucks
11-17-15, 12:30
Saw a pretty young thing walking today. She waved as I drove by but I was in work truck and couldn't stop. Would love to find out info on her. White with hair colored red in the front from what I could tell. Anyone seen her. She was walking with another girl.

Jj Dillion 2
11-17-15, 17:21
Seen a car out today around Baxter taking pictures of SW girls. 11/17/215. Heads up.It might have been this guy John M. Knoxville Crime (facebook).

MustangSal
11-17-15, 17:50
It might have been this guy John M. Knoxville Crime (facebook).I was on FB Knoxville Crime one picture taken by John M shows a prostitute getting out of a car and a clear picture of tag number of the vehicle she got out of. So he is definitely following cars that pick up SW'S then taking pics of tag number and vehicle and the SW when she gets out. Stay safe MustangSal.

Nobody246
11-17-15, 21:05
I was on FB Knoxville Crime one picture taken by John M shows a prostitute getting out of a car and a clear picture of tag number of the vehicle she got out of. So he is definitely following cars that pick up SW'S then taking pics of tag number and vehicle and the SW when she gets out. Stay safe MustangSal.http://johntv.com/

This site has some fun videos. It was just a matter of time until it showed up here.

Skboy
11-17-15, 23:52
It might have been this guy John M. Knoxville Crime (facebook).Here is one he missed today! Hey John M hope you keep some lube with that camera you might need it someday.

LumpyKnox
11-18-15, 23:14
Our 2 younger SW are featured on his group today. He is a strange character. Be careful as he now has several others taking pics of customers.

EchoEcho
11-18-15, 23:30
About that guy. Used to see a girl who lived on his street. Thought he liked her, but now guessing he was watching 'traffic' at her place. HA. Last summer he drove an old white van with work ladders on it.

She always said he really gave her the creeps. And she told me one time he sold pics to newspapers, sort of a freelancer? Makes sense now.

Skboy
11-19-15, 06:00
Seen a car out today around Baxter taking pictures of SW girls. 11/17/215. Heads up.Should have posted model color and make of car this guy is driving. Better yet stop and take a photo of his plate number.

Sexlo
11-19-15, 13:40
Should have posted model color and make of car this guy is driving. Better yet stop and take a photo of his plate number.There are 2. I joined both. This guy is worrisome in that he is stalking these girls and taking multiple photos. This borders on Creepy. If he wants to make a point one photo is enough, but why so many? This is an obsession that he seems to take queer pleasure in. Anyway be careful out there, I know some of the other people who have signed up on these site and would be easily recognized.

Nobody246
11-19-15, 17:04
Saw someone posted Connie's number there. I wonder if they will be charged with promoting or trafficking since they are openly sharing the number of a known walker.

They often post pictures of known walkers.

They also post pictures of people giving rides to these women and usually make sure the license plate is visible.

Be safe.

Dgtn1
11-20-15, 17:36
Made a quick curiosity trip to LaFollette Tuesday. Arrived around lunchtime and drove all the way through Jacksboro and then through downtown LaFollette. Went as far as the Food Lion on the north side. Saw zip, zero, nada. Maybe wrong day, wrong time?

AsianBuffet
11-20-15, 20:32
Been watching this site for a bit. This guy is dangerous. He is out with a zoom lens taking pictures of girls, cars, license plates etc. He even posted a photo of a vehicle in the cemetery showing the provider enter / exit the vehicle, and bare feet in the air while she was in the suv. His disciples are cheering him on, and even posting pictures themselves if they see a girl picked up or dropped off, without having any idea what the circumstances are. Not only are they putting people in danger, they are putting themselves in danger if they start photographing the wrong one. Watch your back. You may be being followed or watched. If you aren't already on Facebook you could easily end up there. Bottom line is be smart.

Saw someone posted Connie's number there. I wonder if they will be charged with promoting or trafficking since they are openly sharing the number of a known walker.

They often post pictures of known walkers.

They also post pictures of people giving rides to these women and usually make sure the license plate is visible.

Be safe.

EchoEcho
11-26-15, 22:50
Fuck JohnnyMess, back to business: Pebbles = the bomb. Very thankful this Thanksgiving -- sure was better than evening shopping with the girlfriend.

SpurMonster1
11-29-15, 20:21
There are 2. I joined both. This guy is worrisome in that he is stalking these girls and taking multiple photos. This borders on Creepy. If he wants to make a point one photo is enough, but why so many? This is an obsession that he seems to take queer pleasure in. Anyway be careful out there, I know some of the other people who have signed up on these site and would be easily recognized.Sexto is an illiterate LEO just like some of the other 'regular members' that don't have an encounter to report about.

Skboy
11-29-15, 20:55
On the way to the game Saturday saw two ex BP girls on the street. Lacey E and Emily. Lacey looked ruff sitting with her Dboy bf. Emily still looks ok but everyone know she is a ripoff.

SpurMonster1
11-30-15, 22:49
Have any Seniors other than MustSal, or regulars for that matter, dreamed with Connie lately or is she still in social prison with the Ray freak?

Dewayne1966
12-02-15, 13:59
Drove through Lafollette last Wed. On the way up to the Powell Valley area. I had my S O with me so all I could do was look. On the way up I saw 3 that were for sure working girls. Didn't get real good looks at there faces but they all had nice bodies probably would rate all there bodies 7-8 's Coming back down I saw 2 more one of them was the girl that I picked up several months back. I don't know the best time to find them there but this was on a Wed between about noon and 2 PM.

Ga Dogfan
12-03-15, 11:20
Been watching this site for a bit. This guy is dangerous. He is out with a zoom lens taking pictures of girls, cars, license plates etc. He even posted a photo of a vehicle in the cemetery showing the provider enter / exit the vehicle, and bare feet in the air while she was in the suv. His disciples are cheering him on, and even posting pictures themselves if they see a girl picked up or dropped off, without having any idea what the circumstances are. Not only are they putting people in danger, they are putting themselves in danger if they start photographing the wrong one. Watch your back. You may be being followed or watched. If you aren't already on Facebook you could easily end up there. Bottom line is be smart.Be careful with this guy! He is an ex felon and convict that now thinks he's a cop! I've got eyes on his fb now and will keep tabs. Someone posted his mugshot and record and he got all bent out of shape!

Bezee2012
12-03-15, 11:47
Be careful with this guy! He is an ex felon and convict that now thinks he's a cop! I've got eyes on his fb now and will keep tabs. Someone posted his mugshot and record and he got all bent out of shape!He booted me from his group for voicing my opinion and because it differs from his. Didn't like that I would name names of government workers partaking of the streetwalker scene, and I know at least 6 or so that would surprise people.

Dr Holiday
12-03-15, 12:19
Be careful with this guy! He is an ex felon and convict that now thinks he's a cop! I've got eyes on his fb now and will keep tabs. Someone posted his mugshot and record and he got all bent out of shape!To mugshot and record? I'd like to know what he looks like just in case I'm ever unlucky enough to him get close.

Ga Dogfan
12-03-15, 17:59
To mugshot and record? I'd like to know what he looks like just in case I'm ever unlucky enough to him get close.Here is the guy taking pics! His Facebook group is Knoxville Crime and he bans anyone who criticizes or doesn't agree with him and his minions. Easiest to join and watch and gather intel. I'm working on his vehicle so people knows what he drives. One pic is from his convict days and then a pic now that he is older.

ChrisPoontang
12-03-15, 18:26
Here is the guy taking pics! His Facebook group is Knoxville Crime and he bans anyone who criticizes or doesn't agree with him and his minions. Easiest to join and watch and gather intel. I'm working on his vehicle so people knows what he drives. One pic is from his convict days and then a pic now that he is older.He looks like a damn child molester!

I'm sure he drives a white van with no windows that has "free candy" hand written on the site.

RollOneUp
12-03-15, 21:48
He booted me from his group for voicing my opinion and because it differs from his. Didn't like that I would name names of government workers partaking of the streetwalker scene, and I know at least 6 or so that would surprise people.Exactly why very very few know my true identity. I would hate it for someone who outed me, especially just to antagonize some meaningless Moron.

Dr Holiday
12-04-15, 10:34
Here is the guy taking pics! His Facebook group is Knoxville Crime and he bans anyone who criticizes or doesn't agree with him and his minions. Easiest to join and watch and gather intel. I'm working on his vehicle so people knows what he drives. One pic is from his convict days and then a pic now that he is older.Not a good thing to post so PM would be best. My curiosity is up on why a dude previously on wrong side of uncle is now into hall-of-fame douchebaggery by invading (imo) peoples privacy.

I could see one might get riled if the girls were in front of his house or us mongers parking and blocking his drive way. But the motivation to go out of ones way just go harass people is beyond me.

I knew a LEO that used to go out of his way to post on boards, harass SW's and mongers. He had a girl friend that used to walk broadway etc. I assumed that was what made him a zealot. This buggers motivation? Maybe his gf / wifey selling it? One could hope. LOL.

One could also hope this pest's past was for promoting. LOL.

BTW thanks for the pics. I ever spot this critter close to me. I can avoid.

Hey I got an idea. Pay some of the girls see him on the stroll go climb in his car. Maybe uncle snatch him up. They already got motivation for payback. LOL Good harassment deserves some back.

Bezee2012
12-04-15, 11:21
Exactly why very very few know my true identity. I would hate it for someone who outed me, especially just to antagonize some meaningless Moron.I meant to say he booted me because I WOULDN'T name names. He bombarded my Facebook repeatedly until I had to block him. All I know is I live directly where he has been operating and see 90% of the people that pick these girls up. This is why I have ssaid before message me and I can let you know how hot it is over on central and if LEO is lurking in a hiding spot.

CarStar
12-05-15, 09:13
Saw that asshole John Messner out with his camera on broadway at the bank close to Central. He was actually driving a white molester van! So appropriate for this piece of shit. Be careful guys. This dude lives to piss people off. He has a whole army of mindless followers taking pictures too.

CarStar
12-05-15, 09:17
I have heard she has good skills. I also heard that someone picked her up a couple of nights ago and. 4 for FS. Think she was on Central near AAA.

GeeDick
12-05-15, 14:01
Mr. Messner was kind enough to mention this forum on his FB page about an hour ago.

Wonder if we'll see some new members thanks to his advertising?

This guy would never make it as a photojournalist. He's very unprofessional. It's one thing to report an event. He's taken it personally.

As mentioned earlier, he must have some vendetta.

Sexhoundtn2
12-05-15, 14:18
Mr. Messner was kind enough to mention this forum on his FB page about an hour ago.

Wonder if we'll see some new members thanks to his advertising?

This guy would never make it as a photojournalist. He's very unprofessional. It's one thing to report an event. He's taken it personally.

As mentioned earlier, he must have some vendetta.I predict he won't be around for long. He is the one that took the pics of the cop choking out the UT student that led to his firing. I assume there will be payback for that. And the fact that he is an ex con felon he should be an easy target for LEO. I think if I was an ex con I would be smat enough to leave the cops the fuck alone.

Robkirb79
12-05-15, 23:22
I predict he won't be around for long. He is the one that took the pics of the cop choking out the UT student that led to his firing. I assume there will be payback for that. And the fact that he is an ex con felon he should be an easy target for LEO. I think if I was an ex con I would be smat enough to leave the cops the fuck alone.This (his) type of self promotion and finger pointing must stem from something. Dates and johns don't normally bother many people. If the hobby were legal as it should be, I would not bother as many as it does now it would cut down on legal system cost and bring in revenue in the form of tax not fines. That is probably the reason it is still illegal in the USA. The government probably thinks it makes more money if it is illegal. And they get to arrest mongers and impound their cars.

MrHappyMofo2
12-09-15, 00:52
Picked Emily last week she is living under a bridge. Her habit has put her there. (Really Emily has put herself there) She loaded her clothes up in my car I took her to my house for a little break. She is a funny girl and has a good singing voice. But I can never forget she is a Tennessee white snake. While I was in the living room she sent me a picture. She is a pretty young lady. Dropped her off before her jonesing got bad. I hope she makes it out alive.

ChaosTn
12-09-15, 19:44
Picked Emily last week she is living under a bridge. Her habit has put her there. (Really Emily has put herself there) She loaded her clothes up in my car I took her to my house for a little break. She is a funny girl and has a good singing voice. But I can never forget she is a Tennessee white snake. While I was in the living room she sent me a picture. She is a pretty young lady. Dropped her off before her jonesing got bad. I hope she makes it out alive.I work near a daily growing tent city under I-40 on blackstock ave. If she is living there. She is living in a camp filled with mostly men who can suddenly become violent.

Mjmtax
12-10-15, 16:34
I was cruising through on my way to Knoxville last night around 7:00 and saw a potential WSW walking west on Central. I turned back around and drove by and I got "the look", so I made the scoop. She was petite, brunette, average looking, and a bit nervous. Of course it was pretty cold, so she was bundled up pretty well. She even had mittens on. I told her I was just interested in a BBBJ, we agreed and then went down a couple side streets until I found a good spot. Her performance was OK, nothing great, mostly bobbed up and down for a while, but she got the job done.

I don't typically see much out in Lafollette that time of night, so I was almost more excited to find someone than I was excited about the act itself (well, not really). She introduced herself as Brandy, and I got the impression she had been doing this for quite a while. She talked a little bit about how she was the only one out, which made her nervous (too much attention from local LEO). I dropped her off back on Central near Nevada. Looked like a lot of seedy apartments around there. Probably a breeding ground for SW's and whatnot. Happy hunting gents!

BlueRaider
12-11-15, 07:57
Picked Emily last week she is living under a bridge. Her habit has put her there. (Really Emily has put herself there) She loaded her clothes up in my car I took her to my house for a little break. She is a funny girl and has a good singing voice. But I can never forget she is a Tennessee white snake. While I was in the living room she sent me a picture. She is a pretty young lady. Dropped her off before her jonesing got bad. I hope she makes it out alive.Do you have a number for her that you can pm me.

LeggsLover
12-14-15, 18:54
Can anyone tell me the truth about this place I heard rumors about they have glory holes there and SW there to date you on site.

It's up north by oneida ext 144.

Bezee2012
12-14-15, 19:05
Can anyone tell me the truth about this place I heard rumors about they have glory holes there and SW there to date you on site.

It's up north by oneida ext 144.I am curious myself now.

BigJim865
12-14-15, 19:23

It's up north by oneida ext 144.I have been up there a couple of times, however I never went into the theater so I cannot to attest to glory holes. I never saw one SW, just a bunch of creepy dudes, and some unfriendly employees. YMMV and I would believe it is either a hit or miss kind of place, if you take a chance on it and have any luck please share.

BigJim.

FreeThinker2
12-14-15, 21:40

It's up north by oneida ext 144.They do have GH's there but mostly guys at play from what I understand! I hear sometimes couple come in and play!

Don't think they have girls onsite for pay and play, as they got busted a few years back!

Dewayne1966
12-15-15, 01:31
I have been up there a couple of times, however I never went into the theater so I cannot to attest to glory holes. I never saw one SW, just a bunch of creepy dudes, and some unfriendly employees. YMMV and I would believe it is either a hit or miss kind of place, if you take a chance on it and have any luck please share.

BigJim.I haven't been up there in a while myself. But I know they used to have private dancers. You could pay for a private dance in a private room. I did partake of it one time. The girl did offer extras. Got a nice BBBJ CIMNS for 40 and if I remember correctly I paid the house 40 for the private dance. That was during the summer of 2014 so it's been about a year and a half ago. Can not say for sure if that is still the situation.

Mjmtax
12-15-15, 12:04
I haven't been up there in a while myself. But I know they used to have private dancers. You could pay for a private dance in a private room. I did partake of it one time. The girl did offer extras. Got a nice BBBJ CIMNS for 40 and if I remember correctly I paid the house 40 for the private dance. That was during the summer of 2014 so it's been about a year and a half ago. Can not say for sure if that is still the situation.They have quite a few movie preview booths on one side of the building with lots of porn movie choices. I think you pay $10 to get access to that area of the building, and there is no time limit. From my limited experience there, I only saw guys in that part of the building, and I would say most of them were looking for some action with other guys. I did notice that one of the booths I entered had a glory hole to the adjacent booth. I got a little creeped out over there, and don't think I would venture into that part again.

There is a separate movie theater area on the other side of the building (I believe they charge another $10 to get over there). It is mostly empty with a few chairs and a couch or two, and has one large movie screen playing porn. Both times I have been in there, I was the only person there. I assume this might be a party room on the weekends, but that is just speculation on my part. The interesting part of this theater though, is that there were 3 separate, smaller movie rooms right off the main theater room. All of these rooms had movie screens and couches and had doors that could be shut for complete privacy. I am sure some fun could be had in there (swinger scene maybe?

As far as dancers / SW's, they have ladies working behind the counter who are available for peep shows, massage room, or pole dance. I did the peep show once because I had never done one before and was curious. It was $60 for 3 songs, she got completely naked and played with herself. I enjoyed watching, but probably would not do that again. On another trip, I opted for the massage room with another lady. She was pretty good looking and a spinner type. The massage room has an actual massage table and a "bed" - more like a raised mattress of some sort. She stripped down to her G string, and let me touch her everywhere but over her panties, and she rubbed all over me too, but would not touch me there. I asked about extras and offered a tip, but it was a no go.

There is another area in the back where they do the private dances. It has a couch facing a small dance floor with a pole. I think the dances were at least $40 per song and maybe $50 (awfully steep). I have not partaken of these, but I would imagine if you got the right girl you could get extras back there for a tip (like the previous reviewer did).

Electrician
12-15-15, 17:46
I'm an avid reader of this forum, so I believe it's only fair to contribute when I dream. I was out today and had no intentions of dreaming, but I saw Riley on central looking extremely cute, so I decided to take a little nap. She had on tights, purple top and a purple hair bow. I took a few trips around to check for LEO, pulled off on a side street and made the pick up. She smelled really fresh and clean, but was jonesing like a motherfucker. She had a nasty deep cut on her arm, said it was from scrapping copper. Kitty had a little more fur on it than I prefer, just opted for a bbbjcimns. Set me back a Jackson and some cheesey roll ups from Taco Bell. She seems to be a very sweet and nice 20 yo girl. Probably won't repeat, because It's hard to see her in that condition.

Ruavol2
12-18-15, 16:48
They are going to be more scarce and far and few between. Only the girls that are desperate or have a handler are pushed out in the cold. So if you find a good one be prepared to swap service for an unlimited card. Hard to get caught by KPD exchanging money for a cell phone card. Just a reminder. I know most of you guys don't give a hoot but I have gotten a lot of hoots with that trick. And repeat services too.

RileyRyder
12-19-15, 23:34
I'm an avid reader of this forum, so I believe it's only fair to contribute when I dream. I was out today and had no intentions of dreaming, but I saw Riley on central looking extremely cute, so I decided to take a little nap. She had on tights, purple top and a purple hair bow. I took a few trips around to check for LEO, pulled off on a side street and made the pick up. She smelled really fresh and clean, but was jonesing like a motherfucker. She had a nasty deep cut on her arm, said it was from scrapping copper. Kitty had a little more fur on it than I prefer, just opted for a bbbjcimns. Set me back a Jackson and some cheesey roll ups from Taco Bell. She seems to be a very sweet and nice 20 yo girl. Probably won't repeat, because It's hard to see her in that condition.If this is about Barbie, this is not true and I have no idea who you are. I don't even have a purple hair bow. LOL get a life.

Sexhoundtn2
12-20-15, 11:11
If this is about Barbie, this is not true and I have no idea who you are. I don't even have a purple hair bow. LOL get a life.Someone broke the first rule of fight club.

Bezee2012
12-20-15, 17:12
Someone broke the first rule of fight club.Maybe someone did but it isn't like this site is so far buried on the internet that someone can't find it. Hell I found it by accident and a tech moron LOL.

Harleysg
12-20-15, 20:00

It's up north by oneida ext 144.I went there about a year ago. I heard they had Glory holes but I didn't bother with that side. I was looking for the live entertainment. They have several options available; peep show, lap dance, massage, etc. The girl will give you a run down of services and prices. I went with a massage and paid $160 for 30 minutes. Turned out to be a waste of money. There are cameras in the massage room and the girls are not allowed to do anything fun. She literally just rubbed my shoulders for 30 minutes. It wasnt even a good massage. No flirting, nothing. I left bored and frustrated, I would NOT repeat.

Their website does have pics posted of the girls that work there. Just don't expect anything to happen if you go there.

RobertJohns
12-21-15, 10:44

It's up north by oneida ext 144.I went a little over a year ago. Several very good looking lady's working. I got a lap dance from 1 for $60. Good looking, nice body, some baby damage. She tried to upsell to a nude massage after the dance. I got the distinct impression that it would be massage only. I could have gotten a lot more for my money at one of the regular strip clubs. Yes there are cameras everywhere.

I ventured into the arcade on a visit before the one above. I was immediately approached by a creepy dude. I had to make it clear I was NOT interested. Got out of there quick and probably won't retun.

Yes this is my first post. I was a senior member several years ago but got out of the hobby for a while. More posts to come as I try to rebuild my cred here.

GeeDick
12-21-15, 11:52
All the discussion about Adult World would be better suited for the general section. BTW, it's a waste of time and money unless you're looking for mags, vids, or toys.

Meanwhile, I found SW Samantha on Erotic Mugshots. She got picked up a while back. But is obviously out now and looking for help. Not sure if she's been out walking or will start using the online format to get work? Saw her a few times. Didn't care for her in call location, but you could have a car date.

Biker1964
12-22-15, 16:33
I was cruising through on my way to Knoxville last night around 7:00 and saw a potential WSW walking west on Central. I turned back around and drove by and I got "the look", so I made the scoop. She was petite, brunette, average looking, and a bit nervous. Of course it was pretty cold, so she was bundled up pretty well. She even had mittens on. I told her I was just interested in a BBBJ, we agreed and then went down a couple side streets until I found a good spot. Her performance was OK, nothing great, mostly bobbed up and down for a while, but she got the job done.

I don't typically see much out in Lafollette that time of night, so I was almost more excited to find someone than I was excited about the act itself (well, not really). She introduced herself as Brandy, and I got the impression she had been doing this for quite a while. She talked a little bit about how she was the only one out, which made her nervous (too much attention from local LEO). I dropped her off back on Central near Nevada. Looked like a lot of seedy apartments around there. Probably a breeding ground for SW's and whatnot. Happy hunting gents!Just a little extra about Lafollette, last summer lady posted a video on facebook of one the girls with a guy. He came out from being serviced followed by the SW. He got into a company truck. Last I heard he lost his job and things wouldn't good on the home front either. Be careful out there.

MrHappyMofo2
12-26-15, 21:12
Nikki looked GREAT smiling, healthy. She told me she was in the hospital for 3 months. Serious arterial infection of one of her heart valves.

She was in her usual area. I'll get her picture next time. She does not have a phone yet.

Be safe.

EchoEcho
12-31-15, 00:40
Made some swoops last few days. Little Nikki; Misty who's hardly ever out; dark-haired Kat, pretty eyes + perfect set of naturals, good date if not geeking. Saw some troublemakers out too, rttf heed the warnings.

Shooter62
12-31-15, 12:33
If its the Kat I'm thinking of, she's got bright red / orangish hair? If its her, she looks good in those black spandex tights she was wearing yesterday. Very nice ass! I've been thinking about partaking.

Made some swoops last few days. Little Nikki; Misty who's hardly ever out; dark-haired Kat, pretty eyes + perfect set of naturals, good date if not geeking. Saw some troublemakers out too, rttf heed the warnings.

SglideHarleyMa
12-31-15, 20:22
If its the Kat I'm thinking of, she's got bright red / orangish hair? If its her, she looks good in those black spandex tights she was wearing yesterday. Very nice ass! I've been thinking about partaking.Yep I saw her about three weeks ago with her Hollie jeans on and the red in her hair. Does have some nice young firm tits she said she was 20 but does have some what if a belly but ass felt firm. Gave a decent BJ but would not go down on it far enough. Dropped her back off and her pimp punk brother got all her money. Why the hell they give the money up or have a pimp is beyond me. She could make some damn good money cleaned up and off the junk. Really cute young thing. Just my opinion.

Shooter62
12-31-15, 20:28
Yep I saw her about three weeks ago with her Hollie jeans on and the red in her hair. Does have some nice young firm tits she said she was 20 but does have some what if a belly but ass felt firm. Gave a decent BJ but would not go down on it far enough. Dropped her back off and her pimp punk brother got all her money. Why the hell they give the money up or have a pimp is beyond me. She could make some damn good money cleaned up and off the junk. Really cute young thing. Just my opinion.Yeah, I saw that monkey punk *****, slapping her around day before yesterday but he rode off on his bicycle before I could get to him to curb stomp his worthless monkey ass. I can't stand seeing a "man" hitting a woman. Wasn't raised that way.

She comes up to talk to me every time I go outside work to smoke. Cute girl.

LeggsLover
01-05-16, 10:10
Do any of you know if pebbies is in house she don't pick up the phone.

GeeDick
01-05-16, 10:40
Do any of you know if pebbies is in house she don't pick up the phone.Saw Pebbles about two weeks ago. I know she was trying to get into rehab. Been meaning to touch base with her to see how she's doing. She's usually up and about early morning.

She also has a new number, so that may be another thing to check. #9496

Bezee2012
01-05-16, 18:16
Saw Pebbles about two weeks ago. I know she was trying to get into rehab. Been meaning to touch base with her to see how she's doing. She's usually up and about early morning.

She also has a new number, so that may be another thing to check. #9496Pebbles DID go to rehab to kick the hard expensive stuff though she still has her habits. I know last night she was at a hotel room. I see her regularly since she keeps most of her clothes at my house. She really wants to get off the streets but just can't seem to get ahead. Her "friends" have no desire to see her succeed due to them losing a good customer. As for her phone she is out of minutes so if someone can get a phone card for her it would help it is a trac phone. If you are one of her regulars and she has your number already I would gladly pass along a message to contact you if you leave the last 4 of your number she might know.

Bezee.

Ruavol2
01-05-16, 18:54
Saw Pebbles about two weeks ago. I know she was trying to get into rehab. Been meaning to touch base with her to see how she's doing. She's usually up and about early morning.

She also has a new number, so that may be another thing to check. #9496I have her new number. Spent the night with her and not under the bridge that she has her spot. I got a notel as I was worried about her and did not want her out in the teens. Where she has to go to stay warm at night there are a lot of thugs that get their fair share before she can sleep in peace. So she prefers under the bridge to those places. Says Emily comes and buggars up to her and she steals from her often. Wow Emily even steals from her own. How sad. So I spent the night with her. We ate talked got busy. Only problem with Pebbles / AKA Chelsea is that she is not into it. Does not mind bbbjcimsp but just lays there like a dead fish in mish and every other way. Does not get into it much at all. Otherwise the BJ was acceptable and enjoyable. So with that said I could give you the lowdown. Two fun filled sessions yesterday. I dropped her off so she could get her medicine. Then upon pickup she returned to go to dinner with me and she picked a great place. Next she slept all night with me and we woke up with some LIVE ACTION to start the day. Total damage 60 for each time then I gave her a bonus for some clothes to keep her warm this winter. Anyway she is pleasant kind and pretty good between the sheets. I did notice and odor smelled like Trich which I told her she needed to get looked at by the HD. Anyway I would see her again but not often. It bothers me when a persons only home is under a bridge with its 17 degrees out. If that girl wanted a ride to rehab which she has insurance or if she wanted to go to the health department or for food I would take her. Pebbles is out there working but would not even let me take her to get a calling card. I charged up for her phone 100 percent. She gave me her number which I have but no she wanted every penny to go to her medicine. Heroin. What a shame. Cute girl once you get past the scabs but not much in the way of sense. She said she had 60 messages she could not read. I begged her to get a card with money I gave her. Never saw that before. Anywho. Good luck saw her on Central yesterday afternoon.

SheepDog out.

MrHappyMofo2
01-05-16, 22:16
Ok guys I was next to the grey hound close to broadway and seen a pink haired girl, cute little spinner body and face not that bad, anyway. I drove past her a few times because LEO was hot and heavy and after I seen the coast was clear I picked her up. We talked for a few minutes and then she took me to a spot. She told me she does anything so as you can imagine my mind started spinning LOL. So I told her BBBJ and she was fine with that. To be honest I wanted to try out the waters before I dove in. She said 20 and I gave it to her. She started out fast but then asked if she did good will I give a tip so I said yes. Lets say it was like the moves, it was amazing and not just good but it was so good I wanted more after she was done. So I asked her how much for a hour and she said 60 so that was just fine with me. We began to fully undress and I noticed a really bad cut on her arm. I asked her what happened and after about 10 mins she finally told me her dealer cut her and if she doesn't bring him money she gets that. I immediately stopped and asked her where he was she wouldn't tell me so to make a long story short We didn't go the whole hour because I was scared she might not be clean dropped her off and left. To anyone who reads this just be careful and if you pick her up watch yourselves. Later guys.You picked up Riley. The cuts are self inflicted according to her. Be safe.

MrHappyMofo2
01-05-16, 22:23

She also has a new number, so that may be another thing to check. #9496Pebbles and Emily live under the same bridge. I was there yesterday. Pebbles burned me for a small amount of cash the other day. Maybe Emily I rubbing off on her. They are neighbors. Either of these girls is ready for rehab. Rehab is for people who want it, not for those who need it.

Be Safe.

MrHappyMofo2
01-06-16, 18:52
I was with Emily last week she decided to not do what we agreed upon. (she sence made things good) I was angry with her ass. Driving her back to her bridge (I've heard it said never feel sorry for a guy who owns a plane.) (can I get mad at someone who lives under a bridge } she was eatin some Sour Skittles. All of a sudden she is motioning toward her mouth hands in the air, she can't speak. I know what's happening. She can't breath! I pull the car over. Unlock her door run to her door, she has locked it. Emily open the door you have to let me in!! I know what to do I can help you! She unlocks it she is bent over now, I pull her back try to pull her out fast. She is buckled in. Un buckle pull her out give her one good jerk. Thank you Mr Heimlich. Out pops a couple Skittles. She is cryin all upset. We get back in the car she clams down. Looks at me and says " You should let me die Mr Happy my life is SHIT " I thought wow kid I bet it is. I said Emily you can change your life when want to. Think about it them. Karma is a *****.

Be safe.

Harleysg
01-07-16, 13:01
You found a young girl willing to blow you for $20 bucks and you are shocked that she has a dealer? Did you think she was blowing you to pay her light bill?

Ok guys I was next to the grey hound close to broadway and seen a pink haired girl, cute little spinner body and face not that bad, anyway. I drove past her a few times because LEO was hot and heavy and after I seen the coast was clear I picked her up. We talked for a few minutes and then she took me to a spot. She told me she does anything so as you can imagine my mind started spinning LOL. So I told her BBBJ and she was fine with that. To be honest I wanted to try out the waters before I dove in. She said 20 and I gave it to her. She started out fast but then asked if she did good will I give a tip so I said yes. Lets say it was like the moves, it was amazing and not just good but it was so good I wanted more after she was done. So I asked her how much for a hour and she said 60 so that was just fine with me. We began to fully undress and I noticed a really bad cut on her arm. I asked her what happened and after about 10 mins she finally told me her dealer cut her and if she doesn't bring him money she gets that. I immediately stopped and asked her where he was she wouldn't tell me so to make a long story short We didn't go the whole hour because I was scared she might not be clean dropped her off and left. To anyone who reads this just be careful and if you pick her up watch yourselves. Later guys.

JoeyMahoney69
01-07-16, 15:12
Patty is not allowed in the apartment she has worked out of for years. She is walking the same area, but don't think your going to pick her up and go to the apartment. She has a outdoor area close to the apartment that she likes to use. But it is not very private and you could get caught very easily. If your going to pick her up you best have your own place in mind.

GeeDick
01-07-16, 21:27
Patty is not allowed in the apartment she has worked out of for years. She is walking the same area, but don't think your going to pick her up and go to the apartment. She has a outdoor area close to the apartment that she likes to use. But it is not very private and you could get caught very easily. If your going to pick her up you best have your own place in mind.Saw Patty about a month ago. Was never too trilled with her in-call location / apartment to begin with. Everybody knows what goes on there.

She mentioned having trouble with her husband, someone I'd prefer to avoid. Patty told me he had her untie her tubes, followed by getting her pregnant again. Not sure what to make of all that. Doesn't she already have five kids?

Guessing she does dope on a regular basis. As she is often a little on the high side. Of course who isn't.

I've been on DL when it comes to the street scene. But still enjoy window shopping and may partake from time to time.

Bezee2012
01-08-16, 01:10
Hey as_hole they was alot more to the story then just her so called dealer that I didn't know if I was allowed to put on here because I'm new. Yes I know most if not all has pimps or dealers but some bad shit happened afterwards that's why I stated watch yourselves and be safe. Don't be a little as_hole and be respectful to how you talk to people because you never know who your really pissing off got it. If you have a problem pm me and I would be happy to meet up I promise.Danny relax and don't take things personal. Like you said if someone has an issue with a post PM and refrain from name calling and threats on here. This is for reviews of the ladies and such.

Play safe gentlemen.

Bezee.

RobertJohns
01-08-16, 04:54
I've tried to quit the SW scene but there I was, driving down Central and spot Connie. There goes my resolution, I couldn't resist. What can be said about Connie that's hasn't been said before. She is nice, accommodating, sane, and works hard to please. I've read about the questionable company she keeps so I made sure to go to my location. I only play safe and didn't have much time, CBJ only. I paid more than the going rate, . 5 but for a no hassle good time it's worth it to me. Treating her right will probably pay off in the future. If you try her once you'll probably repeat.

Ga Dogfan
01-08-16, 19:45
Danny relax and don't take things personal. Like you said if someone has an issue with a post PM and refrain from name calling and threats on here. This is for reviews of the ladies and such.

Play safe gentlemen.

Bezee.We got a noob going off on a senior for a comment that wasn't really that bad! Guess who just made my I don't share with list!

KnoxVol
01-08-16, 22:08
I have her new number. Spent the night with her and not under the bridge that she has her spot. I got a notel as I was worried about her and did not want her out in the teens. Where she has to go to stay warm at night there are a lot of thugs that get their fair share before she can sleep in peace. So she prefers under the bridge to those places. Says Emily comes and buggars up to her and she steals from her often. Wow Emily even steals from her own. How sad. So I spent the night with her. We ate talked got busy. Only problem with Pebbles / AKA Chelsea is that she is not into it. Does not mind bbbjcimsp but just lays there like a dead fish in mish and every other way. Does not get into it much at all. Otherwise the BJ was acceptable and enjoyable. So with that said I could give you the lowdown. Two fun filled sessions yesterday. I dropped her off so she could get her medicine. Then upon pickup she returned to go to dinner with me and she picked a great place. Next she slept all night with me and we woke up with some LIVE ACTION to start the day. Total damage 60 for each time then I gave her a bonus for some clothes to keep her warm this winter. Anyway she is pleasant kind and pretty good between the sheets. I did notice and odor smelled like Trich which I told her she needed to get looked at by the HD. Anyway I would see her again but not often. It bothers me when a persons only home is under a bridge with its 17 degrees out. If that girl wanted a ride to rehab which she has insurance or if she wanted to go to the health department or for food I would take her. Pebbles is out there working but would not even let me take her to get a calling card. I charged up for her phone 100 percent. She gave me her number which I have but no she wanted every penny to go to her medicine. Heroin. What a shame. Cute girl once you get past the scabs but not much in the way of sense. She said she had 60 messages she could not read. I begged her to get a card with money I gave her. Never saw that before. Anywho. Good luck saw her on Central yesterday afternoon.

SheepDog out.If you can get past the scabs? I'm afraid I can't.

LeggsLover
01-09-16, 18:06
If you can get past the scabs? I'm afraid I can't.I called her number been trying for 2 weeks goes right to voice mail.

And the voice mail said you reach Chris.

Bezee2012
01-09-16, 21:40
I called her number been trying for 2 weeks goes right to voice mail.

And the voice mail said you reach Chris.Pebbles phone has no minutes probably won't get any on it until she stops by hear to get some more clothes she has at my house.

Jj Dillion 2
01-10-16, 11:41
Warning if you drive a black truck John Messner post you truck and where you live on Knoxville crime page it a picture of you pushing a lawn mower.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1634655833475055/

Mundane
01-10-16, 16:19
He's posting pictures and info without total proof (and even if he had total proof, who is he to do this? If anyone questions him on his blow-hard Ego stroking FB site, he kicks them out. He's a danger to himself and others.

Warning if you drive a black truck John Messner post you truck and where you live on Knoxville crime page it a picture of you pushing a lawn mower.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1634655833475055/

BallSwinger
01-10-16, 17:41
He's posting pictures and info without total proof (and even if he had total proof, who is he to do this? If anyone questions him on his blow-hard Ego stroking FB site, he kicks them out. He's a danger to himself and others.I'm surprised he hasn't been sued for defamation yet. Yea, he says he has no money, but including FB on the suit for giving him a platform spew his crap would likely yield results.

But, I'm no lawyer, and I don't even play one on tv.

BS.

Jj Dillion 2
01-10-16, 18:15
I'm surprised he hasn't been sued for defamation yet. Yea, he says he has no money, but including FB on the suit for giving him a platform spew his crap would likely yield results.

BS.Someone ask him did he get a picture of her getting in the truck or do he has proof of her getting in the truck he did not answer question.

Bezee2012
01-10-16, 18:46
Pebbles is out of commission until Tuesday at least visiting her uncle. If she is available Tuesday I will post something as I am positive she will be by to get a change of clothes.

Ryt420
01-10-16, 20:28
He's posting pictures and info without total proof (and even if he had total proof, who is he to do this? If anyone questions him on his blow-hard Ego stroking FB site, he kicks them out. He's a danger to himself and others.Agreed.

When I used to hobby back in Los Angeles about 10 years ago we had a guy who did the same thing. Followed guys / girls around and filmed them in the act and then posted stuff on ******* and various forums. As I recall some pimp followed him home. Guy ended up spending a long time in the hospital. I respect someone trying to protect their neighborhood but if this Messner guy really wants to do some good he should go after the street dealers or get involved helping out the growing homeless population in Knoxville. There are thousands of other things this guy could be doing to help but like most of the Video Vigilante types he's prolly got a peeping tom fetish and gets off on all this.

RJHunter
01-10-16, 23:24
I'm surprised he hasn't been sued for defamation yet. Yea, he says he has no money, but including FB on the suit for giving him a platform spew his crap would likely yield results.

BS.I'm surprised someone hasn't just made him disappear yet. Since I don't take the time to see SW's, he's safe from me, but there are some pretty rough characters out there.

Dr Holiday
01-11-16, 09:39
I'm surprised someone hasn't just made him disappear yet. Since I don't take the time to see SW's, he's safe from me, but there are some pretty rough characters out there.Maybe he doesn't have any $ but no truck no follow ya and no pics and no post.

GeeDick
01-11-16, 15:58
I'm surprised someone hasn't just made him disappear yet. Since I don't take the time to see SW's, he's safe from me, but there are some pretty rough characters out there.I'm sure that camera would install nicely into the aperture of Mr. Messner's anus.

It's a matter of time before he gets himself into something he wishes he hadn't.

TYS321
01-15-16, 11:36
He's posting pictures and info without total proof (and even if he had total proof, who is he to do this? If anyone questions him on his blow-hard Ego stroking FB site, he kicks them out. He's a danger to himself and others.Anybody got pics of him and his vehicles and address? Can't post it on USA or account deleted, so it must be PM only. I wonder if he would enjoy some personal attention?

TYS321
01-15-16, 11:48
Agreed.

When I used to hobby back in Los Angeles about 10 years ago we had a guy who did the same thing. Followed guys / girls around and filmed them in the act and then posted stuff on ******* and various forums. As I recall some pimp followed him home. Guy ended up spending a long time in the hospital. I respect someone trying to protect their neighborhood but if this Messner guy really wants to do some good he should go after the street dealers or get involved helping out the growing homeless population in Knoxville. There are thousands of other things this guy could be doing to help but like most of the Video Vigilante types he's prolly got a peeping tom fetish and gets off on all this.Yeah good advice if someone really cared. I've helped several ladies its a freaking battleground out their inserting yourself into their lives running the streets, and very expensive and time consuming and heartbreaking to clean them up with drs and meds. It's tough to cure any disease or fix anyone's legal housing employment and transportation problems, especially when turned out by pedos at a very young age and their family are addicts or upstanding citizens who cut them off. Sometimes they just need a friend who sticks by them for months or years in jail or prison. I'm sure Mr Catch A Ho would never help anyone in need he's probably gay anyway.

JamesM505
01-15-16, 14:18
I saw Patty sometime at the end of the year. We went upstairs and went to the first room near the door. I gave her the money and then she went to the other room and closed the door. After about 1 or 2 minutes a white maile came in the room threatening to shoot me and kick my ass. I an glade that all I jade tacken off was my foot ware. I left and will not be back.

Bluford
01-15-16, 14:59
Somehow, the golden rule is always present. "He who hath the gold, makes the rules. " Economics rule. No money, No eat. Glad to see you, Doc.

Maybe he doesn't have any $ but no truck no follow ya and no pics and no post.

JamesM505
01-15-16, 15:47
Sorry, I have fat fingers and a small phone screen and keys. But you get the idea of it.

Poon Bandit
01-23-16, 15:56
Just rolled through the strolls, roads are good but the sidewalks are bare. Only one red hoodied beauty out, Nikki, chilling in front of the taco joint. She looked a little thinner than when I saw her last. I had my main non-paid squeeze with me or I would have booked her up for the rest of the afternoon. Hopefully one of you guys gets her out of the cold and keeps her away from the dickheads out running around.

BigJim865
01-24-16, 12:12
Just rolled through the strolls, roads are good but the sidewalks are bare. Only one red hoodied beauty out, Nikki, chilling in front of the taco joint. She looked a little thinner than when I saw her last. I had my main non-paid squeeze with me or I would have booked her up for the rest of the afternoon. Hopefully one of you guys gets her out of the cold and keeps her away from the dickheads out running around.Picked her up in Tuesday night at about 10 ish. Have seen her many times over the years, she did look much thinner and I felt a bit rushed. Probably wanted to get in from the cold and take her meds for the evening.

BigJim.

Tenkara
01-27-16, 02:02
Hey. I've been absent for a while because I haven't been active. Besides- I didn't have any thing to say about the trending topics. Tonight though I managed to pickup red headed Nikki over near WH and be. Based on previous reports (thanks) I felt okay going to a spot she chose which worked out very well. We did half oral half car bound cowgirl for. 4 and a tip for a stellar finish. Just when I was ready to pop she scraped little boys head with her teeth. I went right over the edge! Very worthwhile. If I know you (you know who you are) I can share some digits. She says she's clean now and only doing this while unemployed. Considering where I dropped her off, time will tell.

BigJim865
01-27-16, 16:09
Hey. I've been absent for a while because I haven't been active. Besides- I didn't have any thing to say about the trending topics. Tonight though I managed to pickup red headed Nikki over near WH and be. Based on previous reports (thanks) I felt okay going to a spot she chose which worked out very well. We did half oral half car bound cowgirl for. 4 and a tip for a stellar finish. Just when I was ready to pop she scraped little boys head with her teeth. I went right over the edge! Very worthwhile. If I know you (you know who you are) I can share some digits. She says she's clean now and only doing this while unemployed. Considering where I dropped her off, time will tell.I thinking there are two "Nikki's" working the Western Heights (WH) area. One is mid 20's blonde and is up by Baxter & I275 & the other has long red hair and is down more towards western most of the time.

I have seen both and would say that the red headed one that I know as Nicole is the better of the two. I usually do not opt for full service, however her BBBJCIM skills are amazing and when I have opted for full service, it has always been great.

The blonde younger Nikki always tends to rush me, however does also provide BBBJCIM. I have never partaken if full service with her, due to the rush rush feeling.

BigJim.

EchoEcho
01-28-16, 19:01
I thinking there are two "Nikki's" . . . BigJim.Exactly right, Jim. Both are good dates. There's pictures of little nikki here already, photo section. She's usually around the stores at B&B.

The other Nikki (Nicole) is taller, older, and isn't out as much. Careful, stays close to the WH buildings. Red hair with a streak of pink lately. Adore little nikki, but I like the older one espec for car dates.

Jj Dillion 2
01-28-16, 22:53
Has anyone seen the Lexie that has braces.

BigJim865
01-29-16, 12:24
Exactly right, Jim. Both are good dates. There's pictures of little nikki here already, photo section. She's usually around the stores at B&B.

The other Nikki (Nicole) is taller, older, and isn't out as much. Careful, stays close to the WH buildings. Red hair with a streak of pink lately. Adore little nikki, but I like the older one espec for car dates.The red headed Nicole also has a handler now dropping her off and picking her up as well, where before I do not think she did. That always makes me nervous because you never know when one of these ladies may start cash and dash or get her man involved in strong arming mongers.

BigJim.

BigJim865
02-03-16, 09:16
So on Monday night after work I was taking the stroll in all the usual spots. I came across a WSW I had never seen before, at Central & Broadway, so of course I scooped her up! Kristen 30,5'8"ish, thin, blonde, cute, smelled nice and a affordable open menu. So we find a spot and start with BBBJ & she said I could CIM. Well as things got hot and since she was a find we switched to FS. After we were done and on the way back to drop her off making small talk, I asked for her number so I could see her again, hoping I could make her a regular UTR since she said she doesn't do this often.

So the plot twist comes in when I texted her the next day telling her I had a good time and wanted to see her again soon. Later in the evening I start getting texts from a random number asking me how I know her, where I met her and that it was her husband. I engaged the texts briefly before blocking the number and deciding I did not want to get in the middle of a domestic squabble.

Either he has no clue, or he is her husband / handler. I am leaning towards option A, however if I see her on the stroll again I will scoop her up, and suggest any of you do the same. She seems nice, is cute and is a good time.

Be safe!

BigJim.

MrHappyMofo2
02-03-16, 11:51
Has anyone seen the Lexie that has braces.She told me maybe a month ago she was going to Rehab. I dropped her off at her house.

Amy Winehouse.

They tried to make me go to rehab.

I said, "no, no, no".

Member #6200
02-12-16, 16:20
There is a group on Facebook called Knoxville Crime. The guy who runs it (John M.) has been taking pictures of SW's and posting them in the group where the other members identify and ridicule them. I am pretty sure there are LE in the group. Last week John saw a guy parked off Central getting a BJ from Teresa. He got pictures of Teresa, the guy and his car and posted them in the group. I've been watching this group for a while and finally had to say something to these pricks which of course got me kicked out. When I realized I was getting booted I managed to snag one of the pictures before I was completely blocked. My point in posting this is to warn you that this self-righteous prick is out there. If you're going to do anything in your car please try to find a spot that isn't easily visible. I thing John lives in the North Central neighborhood and he's trying to be some kind of "video vigilante" like that asshole in OK City.

Member #6200
02-12-16, 16:38

BS.Guess I should've RTFF. He's also the guy who took the pictures of the cop choking a UT student at a party in Fort Sanders a while back.

CaptHook
02-12-16, 23:37
There is a group on Facebook called Knoxville Crime. The guy who runs it (John M.) has been taking pictures of SW's and posting them in the group where the other members identify and ridicule them. I am pretty sure there are LE in the group. Last week John saw a guy parked off Central getting a BJ from Teresa. He got pictures of Teresa, the guy and his car and posted them in the group. I've been watching this group for a while and finally had to say something to these pricks which of course got me kicked out. When I realized I was getting booted I managed to snag one of the pictures before I was completely blocked. My point in posting this is to warn you that this self-righteous prick is out there. If you're going to do anything in your car please try to find a spot that isn't easily visible. I thing John lives in the North Central neighborhood and he's trying to be some kind of "video vigilante" like that asshole in OK City.I just pulled a detailed criminal history report on him and he has an extensive criminal history. Most notably, he was busted multiple times for possession of crack cocaine and a bunch of worthless checks. To be fair, I didn't see anything in his recent past (10 years). So I'm not saying that he's still a junkie, but from his history, he was no angle.

WestKnox
02-13-16, 23:01
There is a group on Facebook called Knoxville Crime. The guy who runs it (John M.) has been taking pictures of SW's and posting them in the group where the other members identify and ridicule them. I am pretty sure there are LE in the group. Last week John saw a guy parked off Central getting a BJ from Teresa. He got pictures of Teresa, the guy and his car and posted them in the group. I've been watching this group for a while and finally had to say something to these pricks which of course got me kicked out. When I realized I was getting booted I managed to snag one of the pictures before I was completely blocked. My point in posting this is to warn you that this self-righteous prick is out there. If you're going to do anything in your car please try to find a spot that isn't easily visible. I thing John lives in the North Central neighborhood and he's trying to be some kind of "video vigilante" like that asshole in OK City.Well that is some crappy news. I've seen that video vigilante sh*t on youtube. I want to smash that dudes face! Let 2 consenting adults do what ever they want. They let gays get married now a days. Weed is legal in a few states now. For fu*k sake legalize the worlds oldest profession! If they catch them throwing used condoms and junk out the windows charge them with littering like anyone else. It's 2016.

EchoEcho
02-13-16, 23:20
On a cold, lonely street scooped ChelC. Young (25-ish), slim, and sweet. Skills are fair at best, but many points for enthusiasm, determination, and a super-smooth bod. We're both all warmed up now.