PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RJHunter
07-26-15, 18:17
Why so much heat? It doesn't seem worth their time and certainly not the money to pick up a few misdemeanor pet shit. They spend thousands on unmarked, labor hours, insurance etc just to make a fee hundred in fines. Not to mention it doesn't clean up the streets. Once these ladies get a rap sheet they can't find honest work anymore. Seems like it's counterproductive and a waste of taxpayer money. IMHO.A waste of taxpayer money is what Knoxville Politicos do best!

Skboy
07-27-15, 07:47
Why so much heat? It doesn't seem worth their time and certainly not the money to pick up a few misdemeanor pet shit. They spend thousands on unmarked, labor hours, insurance etc just to make a fee hundred in fines. Not to mention it doesn't clean up the streets. Once these ladies get a rap sheet they can't find honest work anymore. Seems like it's counterproductive and a waste of taxpayer money. IMHO.Federal government cash + Mayor Madeline hard on for working girls = LEO Heat on the streets and on BP. Its not rocket science. Btw saw a new face on the 24 hr list this morning.

Dr Holiday
07-27-15, 09:22
Why so much heat? It doesn't seem worth their time and certainly not the money to pick up a few misdemeanor pet shit. They spend thousands on unmarked, labor hours, insurance etc just to make a fee hundred in fines. Not to mention it doesn't clean up the streets. Once these ladies get a rap sheet they can't find honest work anymore. Seems like it's counterproductive and a waste of taxpayer money. IMHO.Every time before an election the heat goes to max. Politicos trying to out do the other on high mindedness and christian values. Heat will be off after election.

They usually attack the strip clubs too just before. Which drives the dancers to other activities. LOL.

Wasting cash is what politicos do best. So be wary during this time

Play safe,often and well.

Bezee2012
07-27-15, 09:53
There are actually two on the list one is just not for walking. Initials SFP. Was wondering why I didn't see her Sunday when I usually do my grocery run.

SglideHarleyMa
07-27-15, 14:22
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Your Highness
07-27-15, 14:24
After reading so much about the SWs, I have begun to want to walk on the wild side. It's dangerous. It's risky. But the tales are exciting and so tempting. I have been driving all over the place looking for a secluded spot but couldn't find anywhere that I'm comfortable with.

BigJim865
07-27-15, 21:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sim Bim
07-28-15, 17:31
Was driving to a meeting on Friday around 2 pm and spotted two near the corner of Central and Depot. SW 1. Short, petite long brunette hair wearing pink shorts, white shirt. No bra and showing some nice perky nips of her be cups. 8 on the SW scale, got "the look" from her but she was so high I'm not sure she knew what planet she was on let alone the street / city / state / country. SW 2: Blonde, wearing white t shirt and jeans, gave me "the look" when I drove by. Turned and walked up the side street just West of the crossfit place. A little thick, not BBW, 7. 5 on the SW scale. Will try and get pics if I see them out again. Be safe and happy hunting.

Sim.

Nobody246
07-28-15, 22:29
After reading so much about the SWs, I have begun to want to walk on the wild side. It's dangerous. It's risky. But the tales are exciting and so tempting. I have been driving all over the place looking for a secluded spot but couldn't find anywhere that I'm comfortable with.While you are driving around, look up and notice how many cameras are mounted across our fair city. That's what drove me out of the SW side of the hobby.

BigLoadForU
07-28-15, 23:34
While you are driving around, look up and notice how many cameras are mounted across our fair city. That's what drove me out of the SW side of the hobby.Also be careful that you don't drive around too much and draw attention to yourself. I haven't taken the risk of picking up a SW, even though it is tempting and a couple times I came close. But I have been pulled twice just for driving around Central. LEO will come up with a reason for pulling you over, but basically it comes down to the fact that they have seen you pass be a few times and figure you are there for SW or drugs.

Both times they asked me a lot of questions while shining a flashlight in my car. Not much they can really do as long as your not drunk or something, but still it can be a hassle.

Nobody246
07-29-15, 22:30
Also be careful that you don't drive around too much and draw attention to yourself. I haven't taken the risk of picking up a SW, even though it is tempting and a couple times I came close. But I have been pulled twice just for driving around Central. LEO will come up with a reason for pulling you over, but basically it comes down to the fact that they have seen you pass be a few times and figure you are there for SW or drugs.

Both times they asked me a lot of questions while shining a flashlight in my car. Not much they can really do as long as your not drunk or something, but still it can be a hassle.You are quite right, and congrats on senior status.

I was pulled over one night and told to exit my vehicle. While I was standing in front of the cruiser, I was subjected to the beginning of what I suspected was going to be an extensive questioning as to why I was in the area. Instead of engaging in a verbal battle that I knew I would lose, I simply asked the officer if I was being detained. Those dash-cams can be used to our advantage also. I was on my way out of the area in less than a minute.

CMoneyNo5
07-30-15, 05:19
Pregger caught an aggravated SW charge in 2010. Avoid.

Bezee2012
07-30-15, 12:50
Pregger caught an aggravated SW charge in 2010. Avoid.That is kinda vague post can you elaborate a little for us? Like where she strolls looks anything is a help.

CMoneyNo5
07-30-15, 14:55
Since you were new she gave you a fantastic deal LOL. Glad to see she's still all about the hustle. She's cute but her personality is a killer for me. BTW she could be had for a lot cheaper than that. She offered me greek for 20 once but I just didn't want to deal with her.She's definitely in need of some mental rehabilitation stressed to the max. I'm thinking about trying her out though. I actually like the crazy type. Greek for 20 sounds very interesting. I got her number and she told me she was in need of "good company" and she was interested in me. Good to know considering the givens.

CMoneyNo5
07-31-15, 00:44
That is kinda vague post can you elaborate a little for us? Like where she strolls looks anything is a help.Central is her hot spot.

Skboy
07-31-15, 07:49
Pregger caught an aggravated SW charge in 2010. Avoid.I would think he is talking about Sara who stays knocked up, was reported by KNS that she was positive but later printed that she wasn't. I wouldn't touch it either but newbie needs to get his facts straight before posting.

Krillin
07-31-15, 11:39
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Bezee2012
07-31-15, 23:12
I would think he is talking about Sara who stays knocked up, was reported by KNS that she was positive but later printed that she wasn't. I wouldn't touch it either but newbie needs to get his facts straight before posting.If it is this Sara then no even thinking about the alledged allegations she draws way to make attention to herself. Just this afternoon by central and Broadway she was lifting her shirt and grabbing herself so gentlemen tread cautiously around her LEO has more than one eye on her normally. I live in that area and see her antics a lot there are safer, well as safe as it can get, ladies to see. Stay safe as always, Bezee.

CMoneyNo5
08-01-15, 02:48
If it is this Sara then no even thinking about the alledged allegations she draws way to make attention to herself. Just this afternoon by central and Broadway she was lifting her shirt and grabbing herself so gentlemen tread cautiously around her LEO has more than one eye on her normally. I live in that area and see her antics a lot there are safer, well as safe as it can get, ladies to see. Stay safe as always, Bezee.2 weeks ago she stopped in the middle of the intersection screaming "Which one of you is fucking next". She scares the bejesus out of me.

Member #4880
08-01-15, 07:01
Cash and dash Emily was weaving in and out of the bus station this evening. She was wearing this flimsy little summer top and short shorts. That girl has a beautiful body!! Too bad her brain is so corrupt or damaged or whatever that you can't pick her up without enduring major drama, high push, endless lies and being inevitably robbed.

Last time, the little head hit the clutch and brake without even asking for permission! (She really does look that good. Lifted her shirt up when she jumped in to show me her six pack abs). It had been over a year since she had robbed me the first time, and I had trouble placing her face because I was staring at her ass. Anyway, she told me how guys were threatening to really hurt her because of her past thefts, but she assured me that was her friend that looked just like her! LOL. You know it's a bold faced lie, but all the blood had left the big head, and I was in sex pilot mode.

She freely admitted that she actively snorted H. I should have pushed her out, but my journey wasn't complete until I forked over cash, and she quickly found a way to exit.

Steer clear of this crazy train, fellas. I don't think she's capable of anything mutually beneficial. Sigh.Emily is a part street walker and FULL TIME THIEF.

TBunz7
08-01-15, 12:01
I'm a truck driver in the area for the day. I read a few articles and headed to Central. I imagined I saw a WSW named GPS (Good Pussy Sarah). She had some decent BBBJ and when I went in I enjoyed some good wet pussy. I awoke from my daydream with a smile and went spent. 2.

Happy hunting and thank you Knoxville.

Your Highness
08-01-15, 19:49
While you are driving around, look up and notice how many cameras are mounted across our fair city. That's what drove me out of the SW side of the hobby.Now I'm aware of the traffic lights cameras, surveillance cameras in the parking lots and the backs of stores and motels. There are cameras everywhere in the city, not to mention people and their prying eyes. I have begun to look elsewhere out in the country and rural areas instead.

BigLoadForU
08-02-15, 00:36
Doppelganger. At least in this vid she looks very similar.

Dgtn1
08-02-15, 08:11
Met Lexi couple weeks ago. She looked really good and was very clean. Took her to my favorite spot and had some fun. Hey guys she's working on attitude and even though she has that wish-this-was-over sometimes, she is working on her skills and getting better.

CMoneyNo5
08-02-15, 14:46
Met Lexi couple weeks ago. She looked really good and was very clean. Took her to my favorite spot and had some fun. Hey guys she's working on attitude and even though she has that wish-this-was-over sometimes, she is working on her skills and getting better.Honestly, I think she should get out of this business while she still has a chance. I think she can actually do something productive with her life.

Member #4880
08-02-15, 15:55
Met Lexi couple weeks ago. She looked really good and was very clean. Took her to my favorite spot and had some fun. Hey guys she's working on attitude and even though she has that wish-this-was-over sometimes, she is working on her skills and getting better.Lexi.

Good for her but for me it's to little to late.

Nobody246
08-02-15, 17:16
After the recent good luck, and being basically bored witless, I drove up to LaFollette to see if anyone was walking. I didn't see any hint of action. I came back through Knoxville and cruised Magnolia, E. 5th, Baxter and Beaumont and did not see anything. Maybe it is too hot for the walkers. In days gone by, Sunday afternoon was my favorite time to cruise. It seemed to pose less risk of a sting, and the hobby * were out, those who only turned a few tricks to supplement their otherwise legitimate income. For some reason, their blowjobs were much better than the ones I received from regular full-time providers. Plus it was always interesting speculating on where you might see them in their other lives. Be safe.

LeggsLover
08-02-15, 23:22
Doppelganger. At least in this vid she looks very similar.It's Connie for sure.

Geewiz
08-03-15, 09:06
I went on a stroll Friday evening went down central and saw a dark petite brunette on a side street. She was dressed in a skimpy top and short shorts. I made the scoop. She said her name was Whitney. She had a tattoos, one on her left hand and one on the left side of her back. (Sorry I cannot remember what they said but it was some writing), She said she had a safe place to go, so I drove where she said. It was a park, I told her hell no and that I did not want to be near a park in the middle of the day. So we find a side road and parked by a building. I made the donation and she began to do the deed. Then all of a sudden she freaked out and said someone was watching and was on a cell phone. We left so she said just to drop her off. I dropped her off without a happy ending. Actually it was a happy ending I got rid of her crazy ass. In my opinion it could have been a cash and dash. I went against my main rule, never ever let the SW pick out the location of the play. Always have one or two scoped out. Anyway avoid this crazy girl if you come across her. She was on the upper end cent before the going under the bridge near the bus station. Be safe.

Bezee2012
08-03-15, 18:11
Was cruising down central heading home (live in the area) and seen a gorgeous body so I took a couple of right turns to get a second look. She is about 5'6 or so black hair, short pink shorts and dark top. She appeared to be in 20's or early 30's and looked real good. She made eye contact with me and smiled some but I had company at home waiting so I couldn't partake. She was between Broadway and bus station. Anyone recognize the description at all?

BigLoadForU
08-03-15, 21:06
Was cruising down central heading home (live in the area) and seen a gorgeous body so I took a couple of right turns to get a second look. She is about 5'6 or so black hair, short pink shorts and dark top. She appeared to be in 20's or early 30's and looked real good. She made eye contact with me and smiled some but I had company at home waiting so I couldn't partake. She was between Broadway and bus station. Anyone recognize the description at all?I think I know who you are talking about, but I didn't catch her name. She approached me in the parking lot across from the bus station and was trying to catch a ride. Something was a little off with her though and she started asking me for money and doing a lot of hustling. I've heard of another girl around there that does that. I think her name is Emily? Always talking about her abs. IDK, maybe the same girl?

Bezee2012
08-03-15, 21:17
I think I know who you are talking about, but I didn't catch her name. She approached me in the parking lot across from the bus station and was trying to catch a ride. Something was a little off with her though and she started asking me for money and doing a lot of hustling. I've heard of another girl around there that does that. I think her name is Emily? Always talking about her abs. IDK, maybe the same girl?It is very possible. I live in the area so I will try to get her name next time I see her.

AdmiralDude
08-03-15, 23:23
I went on a stroll Friday evening went down central and saw a dark petite brunette on a side street. She was dressed in a skimpy top and short shorts. I made the scoop. She said her name was Whitney. She had a tattoos, one on her left hand and one on the left side of her back. (Sorry I cannot remember what they said but it was some writing), She said she had a safe place to go, so I drove where she said. It was a park, I told her hell no and that I did not want to be near a park in the middle of the day. So we find a side road and parked by a building. I made the donation and she began to do the deed. Then all of a sudden she freaked out and said someone was watching and was on a cell phone. We left so she said just to drop her off. I dropped her off without a happy ending. Actually it was a happy ending I got rid of her crazy ass. In my opinion it could have been a cash and dash. I went against my main rule, never ever let the SW pick out the location of the play. Always have one or two scoped out. Anyway avoid this crazy girl if you come across her. She was on the upper end cent before the going under the bridge near the bus station. Be safe.I had, literally, the same exact thing happen to me with her last week. Avoid her at all costs.

Sim Bim
08-04-15, 10:18
Was cruising down central heading home (live in the area) and seen a gorgeous body so I took a couple of right turns to get a second look. She is about 5'6 or so black hair, short pink shorts and dark top. She appeared to be in 20's or early 30's and looked real good. She made eye contact with me and smiled some but I had company at home waiting so I couldn't partake. She was between Broadway and bus station. Anyone recognize the description at all?Her name is Whitney and she is crazy! See report #3279.

After my previous post about seeing her last week (but not partaking), I saw her again and stopped to talk to her. She was wearing what others have described-pink shorts and a white top. Yes, she is a pretty girl, but because of drugs / mental illness / whatever she doesn't make sense. Very paranoid and thinks people are watching her and trying to "get her". The crazy is strong with this one.

SpurMonster1
08-04-15, 20:03
Damn worried about Connie kicking a bag down the street. Sounds like somthing Sabrina would do.Is Ray still in the picture?

Geewiz
08-04-15, 21:09
Lexi.

Good for her but for me it's to little to late.She is nothing but a brat and crazy. It has been to late for a long time.

SpurMonster1
08-05-15, 15:33
I had the chance to check the strolls today around 11 AM. Driving in off Western Avenue onto Beaumont, there was no apparent fun to be found. I turned north onto Central from Baxter and saw what looked like a WSW. I drove up to Dutch Valley and pulled a you-turn and drove back south on Central. I saw her again with her pink top and ear buds in her ears.

I decided to stop into the Time Out Deli for a 'steak in a sack' and a chocolate milk. One of the reasons for my patronage there was that Connie has been in that area in the past according to other mongers. After the delicious meal I drove back north toward Dutch Valley.

I saw the same chick walking with the buds in her ears. After turning around and heading back south I saw her again and slowed down for eye contact and at that moment she was waving me over. I drove down to Baxter and went around the block and pulled into the Freezo and saw her across the street and she didn't even notice my efforts as she appeared to be pretty spaced out.

I ended up cruising the Old City area and left the strolls the way I drove in and saw a pretty unattractive WSW waving me down and I just kept going.

Stay safe, Gents.

Jj Dillion 2
08-05-15, 18:38
Saw Lexie today as I was walking into the store. As I was paying for my drink she taped me on the shoulder as we walked out the store door she ask for a ride so we took a little ride and she wanted to check out my microphone I had in my car she hummed on that microphone pretty good and the the foam from my microphone got all in her mouth.

Grayce
08-05-15, 19:29
I have lots of activity by the pelissippi bridge / calhouns last few weeks. I think the new cash advance place may have something to do with it. Was approached at the kenjo on the corner by 7/10 chick saying she needed money for gas to get back home. She got her money, after a trade.

LeggsLover
08-06-15, 02:28
Stroll a few times this week came up empty on that never thought I would say it but I do miss Connie wish I could see her again.

RdyGuy
08-06-15, 19:15
Lexi.

Good for her but for me it's to little to late.She robbed me the other day. I keep my cash in my center console. Picked her up. She asked me to get her smokes. When I came back out she suddenly needed to get something from her parents. Asked me to drop her off so she could get it. One inside she texts me saying it will be awhile once she is inside. I decide to check my console. All cash is gone. I call her out on it and she flips out on me. My fault for leaving anything around a lady. I won't see her again.

Member #4880
08-08-15, 11:09
It's our special friend Miss cash and Dash.

Ryt420
08-09-15, 15:04
She robbed me the other day. I keep my cash in my center console. Picked her up. She asked me to get her smokes. When I came back out she suddenly needed to get something from her parents. Asked me to drop her off so she could get it. One inside she texts me saying it will be awhile once she is inside. I decide to check my console. All cash is gone. I call her out on it and she flips out on me. My fault for leaving anything around a lady. I won't see her again.I don't want to sound like an ass but I've been saying the same thing about her since the beginning. She's an obvious headcase and untrustworthy as fuck. I get why dude like her though. She's young, cute, skinny, and looks like the barely legal teen every guy wants to bang. Still doesn't change the fact that she's sketchy and gives the most boring head I've ever experienced. There are slim pickings in Knoxville, to be sure, but I see no reason to be unsafe or throw away $. One lesson I learned early about the hobby was this. Never let the little head do the thinking.

Krillin
08-10-15, 10:56
She robbed me as well. Stay away from alexis. If she asks to go to her home right quick she is about to rob you blind. I hope warnings are ok to post BTW.

Geewiz
08-10-15, 14:46
She robbed me as well. Stay away from alexis. If she asks to go to her home right quick she is about to rob you blind. I hope warnings are ok to post BTW.Oh she has gone all batshit crazy. She threatened me and a bunch of crap. Did anyone know that you can search a phone number in facebook? It is interesting.

RollingWreck
08-10-15, 15:05
Oh she has gone all batshit crazy. She threatened me and a bunch of crap. Did anyone know that you can search a phone number in facebook? It is interesting.You can search phone numbers on google and yahoo too just type them in mostly get answere if iits an agency or a provider who posts a lot never seen one.

Say look out here's LEO though.

Geewiz
08-10-15, 19:57
You can search phone numbers on google and yahoo too just type them in mostly get answere if iits an agency or a provider who posts a lot never seen one.

Say look out here's LEO though.Yes that is helpfull but I already that. The other is a good tool when they go all Dark Vador on you trying to threaten you. "I am going to tell your family" and bullshit like that. Some of these girls are so stupid.

Skboy
08-11-15, 07:36
Yes that is helpfull but I already that. The other is a good tool when they go all Dark Vador on you trying to threaten you. "I am going to tell your family" and bullshit like that. Some of these girls are so stupid.Wouldn't worry about it that is just the hood rat coming out of her.

RollingWreck
08-11-15, 11:11
Wouldn't worry about it that is just the hood rat coming out of her.I used to troll magnolia few back down near zoo end some pretty good loookin walkers then drive thru there now looks like the few there are is walking dead rejects.

RollingWreck
08-11-15, 12:49
I remember seein a little blonde on magnolia 3 or 4 yago kept seein her she slim big rack never wore a bra don't remember her name know some of you guys can recall.

Evertime I saw her she, the have them stuck out on display they werent huge just cs I guess anyway firm big nips.

Anyway every time I would see her she was getting into another vehicle or into a door finally I came through from track 1 am or so had 2 4 wheeler and a dirt bike in van it was loaded.

She flagged me down near the bank between the notels near zoo we went other side hardees to park they wouldn't bother you then last time I parked to eat an watch show.

They ran me off anyway we climbed in back no floor space available so I sat on 4 wheller and she climbed on me using the handle bars of that wheller for leverage she never.

Slowed till I finished, cost. 4 can't buy a ride like that for 2 . These days read on forum another city for intertainment purposes another monger thinks all those types.

Been captured and put on BP sounds close to me anyway same all the citys I reckon xcept memphis so many there no net big enuff to catch them all.

Member #4880
08-11-15, 16:51
She does have a nice body.

SpurMonster1
08-11-15, 20:17
She does have a nice body.Does Emily stroll on Central and around there?

Voluver
08-11-15, 21:45
Does Emily stroll on Central and around there?She is TROUBLE with a capital T. Much info here about her.

Cowboy 35
08-11-15, 23:42
Saw this one walking last Wednesday at around 8 pm. Saw her on BM &BX by the convenience store. She walked across the highway overpass all the way down BX and turned left on CT. I know I was not the only one circling and trying to make eye contact. She kept up a decent pace and never looked sideways. At the light she walked right in front of me and I thought I could at least get a look or head nod or something. Sheet was in the right place but apparently not working. If anyone can verify through PM, I'd love to know if she was real or just wishful thinking. The pics aren't great because my hands were shaking I was so nervous that she'd catch me taking them. She's about 5'7 blonde spinner and IMO very hot.

EchoEcho
08-12-15, 00:32
She is TROUBLE with a capital T. Much info here about her.And she's on the 24-hour guest list today.

RollingWreck
08-12-15, 09:30
Saw this one walking last Wednesday at around 8 pm. Saw her on BM &BX by the convenience store. She walked across the highway overpass all the way down BX and turned left on CT. I know I was not the only one circling and trying to make eye contact. She kept up a decent pace and never looked sideways. At the light she walked right in front of me and I thought I could at least get a look or head nod or something. Sheet was in the right place but apparently not working. If anyone can verify through PM, I'd love to know if she was real or just wishful thinking. The pics aren't great because my hands were shaking I was so nervous that she'd catch me taking them. She's about 5'7 blonde spinner and IMO very hot.Nice intel gathering cowboy but if I had to guess I'd say she was doing a little intel gatherin of her own (mabe x boyfreind, girlfreind).

But well done on your keepin the neighbor safe from unescorted wsws my compliments.

P Hunt 37
08-12-15, 10:56
Saw this one walking last Wednesday at around 8 pm. Saw her on BM &BX by the convenience store. She walked across the highway overpass all the way down BX and turned left on CT. I know I was not the only one circling and trying to make eye contact. She kept up a decent pace and never looked sideways. At the light she walked right in front of me and I thought I could at least get a look or head nod or something. Sheet was in the right place but apparently not working. If anyone can verify through PM, I'd love to know if she was real or just wishful thinking. The pics aren't great because my hands were shaking I was so nervous that she'd catch me taking them. She's about 5'7 blonde spinner and IMO very hot.She is working, I have seen her and have her digits. Her husband has her working. She is different. Goes by Kim. Lives over off Reed. Has a habit and has to be high to walk/work.

Member #4880
08-12-15, 13:52
Picked up a Petite blonde she called herself LEXI, I'll call her Lexi #1 this lexi you want to meet!!

Great attitude good looking cutie outfit short shorts little top. 36 D 24 36 OMG! Perfect bolt ons. Maybe 5'0" 110 Lbs.

She used to dance at the Ball I'd seen her there years ago. Had a freakin blast!! All but greek. Paid her more than usual.

Well worth it!! Awesome little lady!! I got a pic of her prize, I'd say she is loyal LOL.

P Hunt 37
08-12-15, 15:42
Goes by the from Fla originally. Picked her up over off Beaumont. Anyone have any info?. Got a quick BBBJ but thought I might go back for more. She gave me her digits will share with Srs. Funny story she told me that a few mongers had stopped and started yelling at her then apologized because they thought she was Lexi. She doesn't have braces though, knows how to give a BJ, and acts like an adult so other than beinga skinny brunette with long hair they don't have much in common. Beautiful full lips.

Member #4880
08-12-15, 15:52
And she's on the 24-hour guest list today.Do you like to gamble? Because if you pick up Emily. It's like shooting Craps, odds are against you that she'll give you ANYTHING!!

Oh yes she will give you a lighter wallet. Maybe get your phone or your tablet. Anything to help her habit!

I seen her on the 24 guest list, guess why? O theft she gets charged for one and pulls 20.

Dgtn1
08-12-15, 15:55
Goes by the from Fla originally. Picked her up over off Beaumont. Anyone have any info?. Got a quick BBBJ but thought I might go back for more. She gave me her digits will share with Srs. Funny story she told me that a few mongers had stopped and started yelling at her then apologized because they thought she was Lexi. She doesn't have braces though, knows how to give a BJ, and acts like an adult so other than beinga skinny brunette with long hair they don't have much in common. Beautiful full lips.That was Dena. She has been around off and on for a while. Top notch girl. She can be the best when she wants to. She can also be a lot of trouble. Not really in a bad way but setting things up. She constantly delays and wants to hang around when you need to go. That said, she is probably my ATF when it comes to conversation, looks and performance.

Member #4880
08-12-15, 16:00
Goes by the from Fla originally. Picked her up over off Beaumont. Anyone have any info?. Got a quick BBBJ but thought I might go back for more. She gave me her digits will share with Srs. Funny story she told me that a few mongers had stopped and started yelling at her then apologized because they thought she was Lexi. She doesn't have braces though, knows how to give a BJ, and acts like an adult so other than beinga skinny brunette with long hair they don't have much in common. Beautiful full lips.Yep I know her, Her street name is Dena. Very skilled awesome BBBJ for me as well.

Just wait til you see the size of her clit freakin sweet. I love roast beef samiches LOL.

She will treat you right. Enjoy her she is good people.

CMoneyNo5
08-12-15, 20:19
Picked up a Petite blonde she called herself LEXI, I'll call her Lexi #1 this lexi you want to meet!!

Great attitude good looking cutie outfit short shorts little top. 36 D 24 36 OMG! Perfect bolt ons. Maybe 5'0" 110 Lbs.

She used to dance at the Ball I'd seen her there years ago. Had a freakin blast!! All but greek. Paid her more than usual.

Well worth it!! Awesome little lady!! I got a pic of her prize, I'd say she is loyal LOL.New Talent!

Team Slacker
08-12-15, 22:39
Saw this one walking last Wednesday at around 8 pm. Saw her on BM &BX by the convenience store. She walked across the highway overpass all the way down BX and turned left on CT. I know I was not the only one circling and trying to make eye contact. She kept up a decent pace and never looked sideways. At the light she walked right in front of me and I thought I could at least get a look or head nod or something. Sheet was in the right place but apparently not working. If anyone can verify through PM, I'd love to know if she was real or just wishful thinking. The pics aren't great because my hands were shaking I was so nervous that she'd catch me taking them. She's about 5'7 blonde spinner and IMO very hot.I saw her a few weeks ago too. Tried to get her attention but she kept walking. Looks like fun though.

UsMale69
08-13-15, 01:25
How does she perform orally compared to Ms. Marie and the Head Doctor?

Yep I know her, Her street name is Dena. Very skilled awesome BBBJ for me as well.

Just wait til you see the size of her clit freakin sweet. I love roast beef samiches LOL.

She will treat you right. Enjoy her she is good people.

Cowboy 35
08-13-15, 01:47
Sorry guys but I'm going to do this in 3 parts. Last night was very strange to say the least. First sighting was on Central WSW brunette that I thought I had been with before. I seemed to remember it wasn't anything special so I kept driving. Saw the next further down near 4th also WSW tall blonde with daisy Duke short shorts an red top on I would've kept an eye on her but she was with BF or pimp that was riding a bike. No go for me turned left on 5th and saw another WSW tall thin brunette that either had a dark tan or needed a shower LOL she looked good and I circled but was beat to it. Down on magnolia there was a mini LEO convention going on and not much out. Circled back to the bus station and saw another WSW dark hair, thin and good looking. Before I could do any recon she was scooped up under the bridge. Suddenly I noticed LEO at almost every turn and then it started adding up. I was possibly witnessing multiple stings with decoys that were borderline TGTBT. Rather than take off, I found a nice quiet spot and just observed for awhile. I like to know what the other teams playbook is you know what I mean? After awhile I got bored and made the BM loop. One WSW but nothing worth stopping for. Headed back towards the bus station and over towards magnolia again. Suddenly I noticed 6 LEO mobiles converged at the intersection and seemed to be in a real hurry. I hope none of you guys got caught up in anything. Anyway I got the hell out of there and gave magnolia one more shot. That's where I met Kim (this will be the next post) later on after dropping her off I took another spin through magnolia and saw 2 WSW TGTBT they didn't make eye contact but its 2 am and they are alone and pretty obvious. I didn't stop because I'm totally paranoid t this point and its good that I didn't because guess who is waiting around the corner? That's right, more LEO. Central was dead by now so I guess they moved ops over to magnolia. Being the ignorant stubborn bastard that I am I'm like screw you guys il just go over to BM they can't be everywhere right? Wrong!

Another possible setup over there and be careful guys because she was right under a light post and by my calculations within 150 yards of a school. I would assume a legit SW would know that but I could be wrong. This time they were parked about 4 blocks away. At this point I'm one of the few cars still driving around and starting to feel watched so I went to get some grub and let things cool off. WTF guys am I crazy or what? At least 6 TGTBT WSWs and LEO presence always close by. That's why I never stop on the first pass and always watch for awhile before I make a pickup. Hope everyone was safe last night (Wednesday in case this is in moderation).

Cowboy 35
08-13-15, 02:28
As in the last post I'm really paranoid and freked out at this point. I see this very cute blonde walking on mag so I looped around to time it at the light. She crosses in front and I'm second in line. Hear her say something like "I'm alright" to the car in front. Light about to turn and she looks my way and asks if I have a cigarette. I say sure and while at the window she says she's trying to get back to BX and am I heading that way? Not being the type to leave a lady behind I say sure and she gets in. Says she had it out with the people she was hanging with and just wanted to get home. In conversation I mentioned that I was staying by merchants and she asked if I could bring her by a friends house to pick up some money up in that area. Now of course you know what I'm thinking right? Ok this chicks going to ask me for something up front, try to see&the and disappear. But I got the sense that she was cool and I was actually enjoying hanging out with her. So we get to the "friends" house and she doesn't ask for anything. She left her phone, purse, and bags in the car and says I'll be right back. I didn't ask her to but she was totally cool. She came back and actually asked me if I wanted $ for gas which I politely declined and then she offered to buy me something to eat which I also declined and said I would take her somewhere if she was hungry. She wasn't and wanted to go back across town near summit hill so I said no problem. Great convo the whole way there and then she's like you seem like a good guy and we should hang out sometime or go out to dinner. We exchanged numbers and she got out asking one more time if I needed any money for gas. I declined again and told her to be safe and she said to call her sometime. As I'm driving away I'm thinking WTF just happened?

In summary she's definitely hot with a small exception of the braces / dental work but killer body that I can't wait to see. Really nice girl with the typical drama but nothing crazy. Later on I'm putting the pieces together and thinking that it very well could be the girl I posted about earlier with the pics of her walking. Then I see tonight that someone has already posted and answered that question and the names match! To the guy who posted that: if the last 4 numbers are 8957 then we have a match. Anything I should know before I try to take this new "friendship" to a new level? Is this story normal or was I lucky to get out of there?

Thanks in advance and sorry guys for the long post. Cowboy up!

CMoneyNo5
08-13-15, 02:33
Sorry guys but I'm going to do this in 3 parts. Last night was very strange to say the least. First sighting was on Central WSW brunette that I thought I had been with before. I seemed to remember it wasn't anything special so I kept driving. Saw the next further down near 4th also WSW tall blonde with daisy Duke short shorts an red top on I would've kept an eye on her but she was with BF or pimp that was riding a bike. No go for me turned left on 5th and saw another WSW tall thin brunette that either had a dark tan or needed a shower LOL she looked good and I circled but was beat to it. Down on magnolia there was a mini LEO convention going on and not much out. Circled back to the bus station and saw another WSW dark hair, thin and good looking. Before I could do any recon she was scooped up under the bridge. Suddenly I noticed LEO at almost every turn and then it started adding up. I was possibly witnessing multiple stings with decoys that were borderline TGTBT. Rather than take off, I found a nice quiet spot and just observed for awhile. I like to know what the other teams playbook is you know what I mean? After awhile I got bored and made the BM loop. One WSW but nothing worth stopping for. Headed back towards the bus station and over towards magnolia again. Suddenly I noticed 6 LEO mobiles converged at the intersection and seemed to be in a real hurry. I hope none of you guys got caught up in anything. Anyway I got the hell out of there and gave magnolia one more shot. That's where I met Kim (this will be the next post) later on after dropping her off I took another spin through magnolia and saw 2 WSW TGTBT they didn't make eye contact but its 2 am and they are alone and pretty obvious. I didn't stop because I'm totally paranoid t this point and its good that I didn't because guess who is waiting around the corner? That's right, more LEO. Central was dead by now so I guess they moved ops over to magnolia. Being the ignorant stubborn bastard that I am I'm like screw you guys il just go over to BM they can't be everywhere right? Wrong!

Another possible setup over there and be careful guys because she was right under a light post and by my calculations within 150 yards of a school. I would assume a legit SW would know that but I could be wrong. This time they were parked about 4 blocks away. At this point I'm one of the few cars still driving around and starting to feel watched so I went to get some grub and let things cool off. WTF guys am I crazy or what? At least 6 TGTBT WSWs and LEO presence always close by. That's why I never stop on the first pass and always watch for awhile before I make a pickup. Hope everyone was safe last night (Wednesday in case this is in moderation).Election and Football season.

Cowboy 35
08-13-15, 02:36
Short one I promise. Finally ended up meeting dawn over off BM. A little bigger than I prefer and better from a distance. A long distance LOL. It's almost 4 am at this point and I only was willing to get BBJ from her for. 25.

Too much teeth and she had to finish it off manually. Will not repeat.

Stay safe, cowboy up!

P Hunt 37
08-13-15, 11:32
Just letting the guys that I shared Dena's# with that she has a room today.

JaiJef
08-13-15, 15:54
Picked up a great head doctor today. Ms. Marie. Great boobs.

Very skilled, I had a dream about a CBJ.

Reasonable dream.

Will dream with again, hopefully for a longer dream.

PussyHunter321
08-13-15, 16:31
Election and Football season.I happen to recon last night around 12 and I will say there were a dang lot of girls out walking.

RollingWreck
08-13-15, 22:02
I happen to recon last night around 12 and I will say there were a dang lot of girls out walking.Sounds like you just missed the dragnet lay low a couple days see what it looks like then.

Mssweetknox
08-14-15, 01:02
Picked up a great head doctor today. Ms. Marie. Great boobs.

Very skilled, I had a dream about a CBJ.

Reasonable dream.

Will dream with again, hopefully for a longer dream.Hey guys! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Stay safe! MSMarie.

CaptHook
08-14-15, 19:11
I've seen a cute young blonde around the old high school for the last few weeks. She looks really cute and not older than about 20. She is usually either across the street from the high school sitting on the brick bench or underneath the interstate overpass. Anyone have any info on this one?

Thanks,

Capt.

Member #4880
08-15-15, 15:37
Yesterday Dena told me she ran into Lexi -1 (Lexi - 1 is the skinny Brunette w / braces) and told her, Hey ***** you got to STOP ripping people off!

People think I'm you because we look similar. You're giving us a bad name. People drive by me four or five times and when they pick me they say, I thought you were LEXI - 1 and she is NO good and ROBS people. She gives bad head and acts like a brat. (14 year old)!

Lexi -1 Tells Dena " I Don't rob people, that's not me. " All she does is lie. Dena told her bullshit you need to stop ROBBING people.

Dena says to me " I wear sex shorts clean cloths and take care of myself. This Lexi -1 does not wear sexy shorts or look sexy.

I said your correct, I'll let the hobbies know. Be safe guys.

Dgtn1
08-15-15, 20:50
Yesterday Dena told me she ran into Lexi -1 (Lexi - 1 is the skinny Brunette w / braces) and told her, Hey ***** you got to STOP ripping people off!

People think I'm you because we look similar. You're giving us a bad name. People drive by me four or five times and when they pick me they say, I thought you were LEXI - 1 and she is NO good and ROBS people. She gives bad head and acts like a brat. (14 year old)!

Lexi -1 Tells Dena " I Don't rob people, that's not me. " All she does is lie. Dena told her bullshit you need to stop ROBBING people.

Dena says to me " I wear sex shorts clean cloths and take care of myself. This Lexi -1 does not wear sexy shorts or look sexy.

I said your correct, I'll let the hobbies know. Be safe guys.Dena: On a good day she is sophisticated, clean, conversational and very beautiful. Irresistible. On a bad day she is emotional, thrown together, quiet and well, let's just say, not looking her best.

Lexie: On a good day she is young, cute, quiet, strictly business and untrustworthy. Take her or leave her. On a bad day she is young, cute, quiet, strictly business and untrustworthy.

Dena is worth the gamble, on a good day she is my ATF.

Tortellini
08-16-15, 03:42
Saw an older blonde walking on Pruett Pl by and Central St. Has anyone been with her? She was wearing jean shorts and a black shirt. Also saw an older brunette SW who had bright lipstick on in the same area.

Also saw some interesting potential SWs on Patton Street.

Saw an older blonde MILF SW walking on Beaumont Ave.

Peace.

Tort.

CMoneyNo5
08-17-15, 03:21

I said your correct, I'll let the hobbies know. Be safe guys.Lexi's behavior issues most likely have something to do with something bad that's occurring around her home. Not excusing anything. Just noticed that she lacks proper support from loved ones. _.

Bezee2012
08-17-15, 07:47
It is 7:30 am and just noticed a black streetwalker out by Regions bank on central. Never seen her before not fat but little thick it places.

Ruavol2
08-18-15, 10:19
Someone out there in the monger world has injured her in a way that she will need probably 10 to 14 days to heal. I do not know if it was forced or allowed but she needs some time. She was in a tremendous amount of pain when I saw her. For those of you that know her please take care of her. She is such a sweetheart and she needs some compassion right now. If you lack compassion please get in touch with me. Lets go fishing I have a special spot I really want to show you at Watauga Lake.

So if you come across her take care of her please she does not need any more suffering in her life. She is too little and not always be able to protect herself from some jackasses or ahole who does not understand the word NO. I do not know what happened and she is pretty tough from the streets but she is hurting.

Keep that in mind if you come across her.

Geewiz
08-18-15, 12:46
Lexi's behavior issues most likely have something to do with something bad that's occurring around her home. Not excusing anything. Just noticed that she lacks proper support from loved ones. _.You think. If any of these ladies were getting the proper support from their love ones they would not be in the business. There is plenty wrong with Lexi but she brings most of it on herself. I have tried to help her many times and I have found out she is nothing short from a brat (she has a lot of growing up). She will threaten you (make a lack luster attempt at blackmail) and steal from you at any given opportunity. Lexi cannot be trusted under any circumstance and that is all her fault. Be Safe.

Member #4880
08-18-15, 13:15
Someone out there in the monger world has injured her in a way that she will need probably 10 to 14 days to heal. I do not know if it was forced or allowed but she needs some time. She was in a tremendous amount of pain when I saw her. For those of you that know her please take care of her. She is such a sweetheart and she needs some compassion right now. If you lack compassion please get in touch with me. Lets go fishing I have a special spot I really want to show you at Watauga Lake.

So if you come across her take care of her please she does not need any more suffering in her life. She is too little and not always be able to protect herself from some jackasses or ahole who does not understand the word NO. I do not know what happened and she is pretty tough from the streets but she is hurting.

Keep that in mind if you come across her.WOW!! I just got off the phone with Dena, I don't know who you are sir. Or what your trying to do. Did you examine her are you a doctor?

Hell I had open heart surgery and was out of the hospital in 4 days. Took 3 weeks before I could drive. Your sayin she needs 10 to 14 days to recover! WTF! Dena told me herself she is FINE! She called me last night before you dropped her off. On your way back from Watauga Lake. I have her digits if anyone is in need. I'm not a senior member. I mean no disrespect. Just state the facts. (Dragnet Joe Friday) Just the facts Mama.

Member #4880
08-18-15, 14:06
Hello Gents I found a cute petite young lady last week.

Thought I'd share her with ya'll. I call her Ashley Tight.

I was humming around the south side and pulled up to a store off of Maryville Pike.

Here's some pictures. I have her digits if she is your type.

Member #4880
08-18-15, 14:36
Found a new young lady in southy. She is lot of fun good attitude. Here' a couple of pictures.

I have digits if interested.

Member #4880
08-18-15, 16:11

Keep that in mind if you come across her.Dena is fine just talked to her!

I have her digits if anyone wants to see her.

Skboy
08-18-15, 18:08

I was humming around the south side and pulled up to a store off of Maryville Pike.

Here's some pictures. I have her digits if she is your type.Its been to long since a member posted any good pics of a young SW from some other place besides WH or Central!

Member #4880
08-18-15, 19:02
Dena has a room tonight.

Member #4880
08-18-15, 19:40
Its been to long since a member posted any good pics of a young SW from some other place besides WH or Central!Thank you sir.

GeeDick
08-18-15, 21:32

Here's some pictures. I have her digits if she is your type.Kudos MrHappy! Most of us forget to take pictures. Thanks for posting and sharing digits.

GD.

Jg3786
08-18-15, 22:17
Dena is fine just talked to her!

I have her digits if anyone wants to see her.I'll second that fine and well. I'm still shaking from the experience. Great gal and even better time.

Dewayne1966
08-18-15, 22:35
On three different occasions I have saw a blonde walking on Cedar Lane. She looks to be about 30 nice looking nice body. She was trying to look like she was just walking but at the same time was making eye contact. All 3 times that I saw her she was close to the red light at Ingles walking toward the railroad. The 1st time I saw her was about 2 weeks ago by the time I got turned around she was gone I didn't see anyone pick her up. The other 2 times I did see her get picked up by someone else before I got the chance. The last 2 times that I saw her were this past Saturday around noon and today around noon. Anybody have any info on her.

Dr Dread
08-19-15, 02:31
As in the last post I'm really paranoid and freked out at this point. I see this very cute blonde walking on mag so I looped around to time it at the light. She crosses in front and I'm second in line. Hear her say something like "I'm alright" to the car in front. Light about to turn and she looks my way and asks if I have a cigarette. I say sure and while at the window she says she's trying to get back to BX and am I heading that way? Not being the type to leave a lady behind I say sure and she gets in. Says she had it out with the people she was hanging with and just wanted to get home. In conversation I mentioned that I was staying by merchants and she asked if I could bring her by a friends house to pick up some money up in that area. Now of course you know what I'm thinking right? Ok this chicks going to ask me for something up front, try to see&the and disappear. But I got the sense that she was cool and I was actually enjoying hanging out with her. So we get to the "friends" house and she doesn't ask for anything. She left her phone, purse, and bags in the car and says I'll be right back. I didn't ask her to but she was totally cool. She came back and actually asked me if I wanted $ for gas which I politely declined and then she offered to buy me something to eat which I also declined and said I would take her somewhere if she was hungry. She wasn't and wanted to go back across town near summit hill so I said no problem. Great convo the whole way there and then she's like you seem like a good guy and we should hang out sometime or go out to dinner. We exchanged numbers and she got out asking one more time if I needed any money for gas. I declined again and told her to be safe and she said to call her sometime. As I'm driving away I'm thinking WTF just happened?

In summary she's definitely hot with a small exception of the braces / dental work but killer body that I can't wait to see. Really nice girl with the typical drama but nothing crazy. Later on I'm putting the pieces together and thinking that it very well could be the girl I posted about earlier with the pics of her walking. Then I see tonight that someone has already posted and answered that question and the names match! To the guy who posted that: if the last 4 numbers are 8957 then we have a match. Anything I should know before I try to take this new "friendship" to a new level? Is this story normal or was I lucky to get out of there?

Thanks in advance and sorry guys for the long post. Cowboy up!Had a very similar meeting with Kim a couple of weeks ago. Saw her outside a store on SH crying. She was with a guy I know, and said she had got into it with some friends. She had a couple of bags of clothes and stuff with her. Said she had lost one of her shoes and wanted to know if I could take her back to get it. She was cute, and I was curious, so I said Kool.

We ended up going over to Merchants you try and find her shoe (which we never found) then riding around for a while. She seemed pretty sweet for the most part, although she was pretty messed up. Then she started talking about her habits and how she used to support them by robbing guys on BP. She claimed she doesn't do it anymore and supports herself by posing for pics. Still, that kinda creeped me out so I dropped her back off at the store where I picked her up.

She really was cute though.

Cowboy 35
08-19-15, 03:43
First of all, Happy Mofo is the MAN!! Thanks for discovering and sharing this gem. She's a keeper guys! Quick text and easy setup. Very eager to please and enthusiastic. Maybe some of you young bucks like turbo speed but I had to tell her to slow down a few times. BBBJ, CFS for. 8 and worth every penny. Only negatives: if she's going to work around where she was she needs a better more private spot. It was a very hot and cramped car date but we've already planned to get a room next time and spend more time. Thanks again Mofo. Will recommend and repeat often.

Ruavol2
08-19-15, 14:03
Clear it and look for my post.

CMoneyNo5
08-20-15, 02:33
You think. If any of these ladies were getting the proper support from their love ones they would not be in the business. There is plenty wrong with Lexi but she brings most of it on herself. I have tried to help her many times and I have found out she is nothing short from a brat (she has a lot of growing up). She will threaten you (make a lack luster attempt at blackmail) and steal from you at any given opportunity. Lexi cannot be trusted under any circumstance and that is all her fault. Be Safe.I don't want to go into details but it might be more than just the good ol' lack of support from family.

Member #4880
08-20-15, 04:32
First of all, Happy Mofo is the MAN!! Thanks for discovering and sharing this gem. She's a keeper guys! Quick text and easy setup. Very eager to please and enthusiastic. Maybe some of you young bucks like turbo speed but I had to tell her to slow down a few times. BBBJ, CFS for. 8 and worth every penny. Only negatives: if she's going to work around where she was she needs a better more private spot. It was a very hot and cramped car date but we've already planned to get a room next time and spend more time. Thanks again Mofo. Will recommend and repeat often.Thank you Sir Glad you had fun with her! I always do. She has a couple Private spots ask her. She'll take you.

And she does like to ride the pony fast LOL.

Member #4880
08-20-15, 04:35
Kudos MrHappy! Most of us forget to take pictures. Thanks for posting and sharing digits.

GD.No problem Sir, my pleasure. .

Nobody246
08-20-15, 15:58
Took a ride up north today. Picked up 21-year-old Katie sitting on the bus bench in the middle of downtown. It was not a good experience. First she said police were hot and then she said she didn't get out much so didn't know about police. Agreed to BJ for. 3 and then said she wouldn't take anything off for less than. 4 and didn't allow anything to be touched. Then said no cum could touch her anywhere and wanted me to finish the job myself. The only thing missing was the music from Loony Tunes. Gave me her digits and then said nobody ever called her. Said she hadn't been picked up in two days. I ditched her as quickly as I could and promptly lost her digits. I think that was my last trip to LaFollette.

RollingWreck
08-20-15, 19:49
Took a ride up north today. Picked up 21-year-old Katie sitting on the bus bench in the middle of downtown. It was not a good experience. First she said police were hot and then she said she didn't get out much so didn't know about police. Agreed to BJ for. 3 and then said she wouldn't take anything off for less than. 4 and didn't allow anything to be touched. Then said no cum could touch her anywhere and wanted me to finish the job myself. The only thing missing was the music from Loony Tunes. Gave me her digits and then said nobody ever called her. Said she hadn't been picked up in two days. I ditched her as quickly as I could and promptly lost her digits. I think that was my last trip to LaFollette.Sounds like she needed more for a good performance was she attractive thanks.

Nobody246
08-20-15, 21:39
After the disappointment in LaFollette, I remembered I had Connie's number so I sent her a text. The only word that comes to mind is "spectacular". I can't remember anyone even coming close to her skill level.

VolBoater
08-20-15, 22:10
After the disappointment in LaFollette, I remembered I had Connie's number so I sent her a text. The only word that comes to mind is "spectacular". I can't remember anyone even coming close to her skill level.Thats good to know that she is still around. . . Even if UTR. I need to give her a call.

Tortellini
08-21-15, 12:46
Was in Knoxville the other day and called Marie to get together for a nice, sloppy, wet, deep BBBJCIM session. Marie is 33 yrs. Old, brunette, 5'2", bubbly, lives on Broadway and has been working out a lot lately.

She is very shapely, has nice curves and was wearing green fingernail Polish. Marie tries to keep a low profile and received her phone number from another senior a few months ago.

Told me she used to walk on Central yet has been too hot lately. Once in a while, she takes to the streets. Also told me she has done FS a few times without the rubber. Not good.

After we finished took a drive down Beaumont and saw a shapely brunette named Tina G. Tina is 27 yrs old, hair shaved on the sides, soft-spoken, had a sun dress on and gave me an unreal BBBJCIM car session.

Tina could take 90-95% of the anaconda without gagging. Do not have a phone number and will hopefully call me in the near future. Her legs were really muscular, nice calves and adorable feet.

At this point was totally drained. Went to a gas station and ran into a 5'4", thin, curvy blonde with really long hair named Cara. We spoke for a bit and gave me her phone number to get together.

Told me she has no teeth and getting dentures in a few weeks. Interesting.

Look for a follow up report.

Peace.

Tort.

Member #4880
08-21-15, 14:20
After the disappointment in LaFollette, I remembered I had Connie's number so I sent her a text. The only word that comes to mind is "spectacular". I can't remember anyone even coming close to her skill level.Any pictures on this famous Head Doctor.

Thanks.

Member #4880
08-21-15, 14:23
First of all, Happy Mofo is the MAN!! Thanks for discovering and sharing this gem. She's a keeper guys! Quick text and easy setup. Very eager to please and enthusiastic. Maybe some of you young bucks like turbo speed but I had to tell her to slow down a few times. BBBJ, CFS for. 8 and worth every penny. Only negatives: if she's going to work around where she was she needs a better more private spot. It was a very hot and cramped car date but we've already planned to get a room next time and spend more time. Thanks again Mofo. Will recommend and repeat often.No Thank you sir!! Have safe weekend Ya'll.

Sexhoundtn2
08-21-15, 22:55
Took a ride up north today. Picked up 21-year-old Katie sitting on the bus bench in the middle of downtown. It was not a good experience. First she said police were hot and then she said she didn't get out much so didn't know about police. Agreed to BJ for. 3 and then said she wouldn't take anything off for less than. 4 and didn't allow anything to be touched. Then said no cum could touch her anywhere and wanted me to finish the job myself. The only thing missing was the music from Loony Tunes. Gave me her digits and then said nobody ever called her. Said she hadn't been picked up in two days. I ditched her as quickly as I could and promptly lost her digits. I think that was my last trip to LaFollette.Was in Jacksboro early this week and took a short drive to LaFollette to see what all the fuss was about. It is true. Lots of girls out walking. Saw a couple get rides. Most were skanks but did see one good looking spinner and lots and lots of LEO. Be careful if you decide to go. They were all right downtown and close to courthouse police station. Lot of drugs up there so be careful. Get caught with a girl with drugs your in big trouble.

Mssweetknox
08-22-15, 17:20
Was in Knoxville the other day and called Marie to get together for a nice, sloppy, wet, deep BBBJCIM session. Marie is 33 yrs. Old, brunette, 5'2", bubbly, lives on Broadway and has been working out a lot lately.

She is very shapely, has nice curves and was wearing green fingernail Polish. Marie tries to keep a low profile and received her phone number from another senior a few months ago.

Told me she used to walk on Central yet has been too hot lately. Once in a while, she takes to the streets. Also told me she has done FS a few times without the rubber. Not good.

After we finished took a drive down Beaumont and saw a shapely brunette named Tina G. Tina is 27 yrs old, hair shaved on the sides, soft-spoken, had a sun dress on and gave me an unreal BBBJCIM car session.

Tina could take 90-95% of the anaconda without gagging. Do not have a phone number and will hopefully call me in the near future. Her legs were really muscular, nice calves and adorable feet.

At this point was totally drained. Went to a gas station and ran into a 5'4", thin, curvy blonde with really long hair named Cara. We spoke for a bit and gave me her phone number to get together.

Told me she has no teeth and getting dentures in a few weeks. Interesting.

Look for a follow up report.

Peace.

Tort.I'm sorry tortellini but I never told you that I do anything without a rubber, FS wise, you do need to post false info about me, not cool, Ms Marie.

Red Dog 1
08-22-15, 17:33
While taking a drive I spotted these two near ws near WH anyinfor on themOne of them is patty.

Red Dog 1
08-22-15, 20:54
Just took a drive and I seen Patty Lexi Dana all in one spot looks like it's going to be a good night.

Member #4880
08-23-15, 00:31
I have known Terry for over a year. She is soft spoken polite, down to earth lady.

She is not an addict!! She is a rare bird out here. Always have had Great times with her never any pressure and reasonable.

I love her body! She has a fun pair of bolt ons as well.

Snapped a couple pics, enjoy.

Yes I have digits.

MyPrincess
08-23-15, 09:10
I have known Terry for over a year. She is soft spoken polite, down to earth lady.

She is not an addict!! She is a rare bird out here. Always have had Great times with her never any pressure and reasonable.

Yes I have digits.That is a rarity to find a down to earth lady who is not an addict. Sounds like she has many other desirable attributes as well.

Nobody246
08-23-15, 09:27
There must have been a major sweep yesterday.

Skboy
08-23-15, 10:39

Yes I have digits.Keep the pics coming (no pun intended).

Member #4880
08-23-15, 12:59
Hey guys Dena has a room off Merchants. She's short on her bill I'm goin to help her out. Keep her in mind she gives the BEST!!

I have digits.

ShootingStars
08-23-15, 17:04
There must have been a major sweep yesterday.And one's a dude. I guess they are being equal opportunity!

Member #4880
08-23-15, 19:07
Keep the pics coming (no pun intended).Thank you sir.

Dewayne1966
08-23-15, 21:51
I don't know how many of you guys have experienced this. Several years ago I used to pick up women who were driving cars. Usually they make eye contact then put on the brake light. Would usually pull over and wait for you to come back. I hadn't really saw any do it for several years. But today saw 2 the first one was this morning about 7 AM. I had just went through the red light at Central and Woodland headed toward the interstate. We passed each other about half way up the hill. She gave me a stare then almost came to a stop. I flashed my brakes to let her know I was interested. Circled around and met her on the side road. I walked up to her car and she asked what I was up to. I told her that I had just gotten off work and was headed home. She spreaded her legs and put her hand on her crotch and said she was trying to get a little gas money. I asked how much gas money she needed. She said 30 would fill her tank. I told her I could do that. I told her that she would have to go with me in my car to get the money. She said her name was Amanda dark hair about 35 average looks and body. I dreamed that while I was driving that she gave me a BBBJCIMNS I took her back to her car she said she doesn't have a phone right now. Said the car was borrowed. It was an older Chrysler some sort of brownish color. Then on my way to work tonight while I was setting at the same red light I saw a girl sitting in a newer model Nissan in the parking lot of the thrift store with her window about half down giving me a look that said come talk to me. But I didn't have time to meet tonight. I guess between cheap gas and heavy LEO presence some are working from cars again.

PussyHunter321
08-23-15, 22:38
I don't know how many of you guys have experienced this. Several years ago I used to pick up women who were driving cars. Usually they make eye contact then put on the brake light. Would usually pull over and wait for you to come back. I hadn't really saw any do it for several years. But today saw 2 the first one was this morning about 7 AM. I had just went through the red light at Central and Woodland headed toward the interstate. We passed each other about half way up the hill. She gave me a stare then almost came to a stop. I flashed my brakes to let her know I was interested. Circled around and met her on the side road. I walked up to her car and she asked what I was up to. I told her that I had just gotten off work and was headed home. She spreaded her legs and put her hand on her crotch and said she was trying to get a little gas money. I asked how much gas money she needed. She said 30 would fill her tank. I told her I could do that. I told her that she would have to go with me in my car to get the money. She said her name was Amanda dark hair about 35 average looks and body. I dreamed that while I was driving that she gave me a BBBJCIMNS I took her back to her car she said she doesn't have a phone right now. Said the car was borrowed. It was an older Chrysler some sort of brownish color. Then on my way to work tonight while I was setting at the same red light I saw a girl sitting in a newer model Nissan in the parking lot of the thrift store with her window about half down giving me a look that said come talk to me. But I didn't have time to meet tonight. I guess between cheap gas and heavy LEO presence some are working from cars again.Nice I need to try this haha.

JizzyGillespie
08-24-15, 14:11
I saw this person pulled over on Friday and was able to snap a pick, may or may not be helpful as it is the standard white charger, but I guess it does confirm they're out there.

Member #4880
08-24-15, 15:27
Hey guys I purchased a phone yesterday for a friend. Thought I would share this with ya'll.

Kroger has it going on right now!

For under 22.00 I purchased a cool looking smart phone! It was on sale fer 19.99.

It's called a COOL-PAD phone.

If you wish to purchase unlimited service it's 39.00 tax included.

I purchased the 100 minutes plan for 10.00.

For under 33.00 dollars my friend had a phone.

I just called the Kroger on Broadway they have them in stock.

The brand is I-wireless.

Ruavol2
08-24-15, 22:26
I always keep a phone card on me. If you come across a really good one you can exchange a phone with 0 ne free unlimited talk and text for services rendered like that. A good deal in any book. You did not exchange cash and you get service.

I did that twice last year and gave the number out to you horney devils and it worked well until the girl got too high did not keep an eye on her new phone and it distapeared. Still same difference. Phone or the green stuff it all came out the same.

Good eye on the phone.

Member #4880
08-25-15, 11:28
I seen Emily out and about yesterday. She was walking down the hill by Weigel's Summit Hill. She had a phone in her slimy hand.

She gave me the number. Wanted some business, I said no thanks. Knowing her she stole the phone. I didn't keep the digits.

By the way she had track marks on her arms. She told me she was staying across the street from Weigel's in those apartments.

That's where the Heroin is. She laughed and said she likes ta stay close to her supply.

Member #4880
08-25-15, 12:05
I seen Emily out and about yesterday. She was walking down the hill by Weigel's Summit Hill. She had a phone in her slimy hand.

She gave me the number. Wanted some business, I said no thanks. Knowing her she stole the phone. I didn't keep the digits.

By the way she had track marks on her arms. She told me she was staying across the street from Weigel's in those apartments.

That's where the Heroin is. She laughed and said she likes ta stay close to her supply.Wow I just noticed my status has been elevated!! Whoop Whoop I'm a senior member NOW!! I would like to say to the academy.

Bowing to you All!

I'm NOT worthy I'm not worthy!!

Thanks.

Mofo.

CMoneyNo5
08-25-15, 12:32
Wow I just noticed my status has been elevated!! Whoop Whoop I'm a senior member NOW!! I would like to say to the academy.

Bowing to you All!

I'm NOT worthy I'm not worthy!!

Thanks.

Mofo.Congratulations!

LeggsLover
08-25-15, 13:34
Does anyone have a pic of dena or digit to share PM me please.

Ruavol2
08-25-15, 20:14
Because so many girls get popped especially in my neck of the woods just last week in Bristol during the race. FBI got six in the TRI. Its because before you earn your wings as you may know we have to be careful as some of the members are actually undercover LEO. So your best bet is if you have a friend who knows you are ligit who has her digits or if you go ahead and contribute enough to impress upon the Admin that there is no doubt that you are not an undercover LEO. If someone gives you the info out of the blue and does not know you from adam. That is actually against the rules of the forum. At least it puts the girls at a much higher risk than anyone wants. If it pops the girl and she goes to jail then we just cut off our own supply of pussy. If you understand the problem. I been there. Keep contributing and giving good information. Some try to barter. I do not recommend. I gave freely and was made senior fast. Those in turn I helped got me noticed. Like MrHappyMofo. Got his in 23 posts. I took like 50 because I was wordy and my information was more about a story than a phone number and the description of the girl. Thats who you make senior fast. RUAVOL2 out.

Does anyone have a pic of dena or digit to share PM me please.

Dewayne1966
08-25-15, 21:16
Drove out Central today about 3 PM on the way to the gym. Saw Connie but I w had to get to a bathroom I was about to bust.

CMoneyNo5
08-26-15, 00:33
What happened to Luna? I came across someone at a club that looked like her.

Poon Bandit
08-26-15, 00:59
I found Samantha last night around dusk at her usual spot down on Central, I had never picked her up before and she looked like a treat. She was fun. I asked her the usual what are you up to tonight when she hopped in and her immediate response was fucking and sucking! Ok. I let the little head drive and we ended up at her spot somewhere on the east side. She swore up and down it wasn't the projects but you could've fooled me. Fences, cameras, random sketchy dudes. Her "apartment" didn't have power and her "roommate" had just left. Got down to business, and the price was right. She got naked and then went to throw her money out the window to the "boyfriend". About five minutes of screaming and yelling pass while I'm sitting there with a half sucked dick in the crack house waiting for the cops to roll in because of all the screaming. Getting the sketchy feeling again, about to have to grab the nearest roach clip and stab a dude in the eye if they run up on me. But Samantha comes back, apologizes, and gets to work. She started out a little lackluster but really got into it. All in all a good night. I'd probably spring for the notel next time though to cut back on the potential drama. She'd be worth it. Got the (current) digits, seniors hit me up if you want.

Shboom
08-26-15, 06:21
I found Samantha last night around dusk at her usual spot down on Central, I had never picked her up before and she looked like a treat. She was fun. I asked her the usual what are you up to tonight when she hopped in and her immediate response was fucking and sucking! Ok. I let the little head drive and we ended up at her spot somewhere on the east side. She swore up and down it wasn't the projects but you could've fooled me. Fences, cameras, random sketchy dudes. Her "apartment" didn't have power and her "roommate" had just left. Got down to business, and the price was right. She got naked and then went to throw her money out the window to the "boyfriend". About five minutes of screaming and yelling pass while I'm sitting there with a half sucked dick in the crack house waiting for the cops to roll in because of all the screaming. Getting the sketchy feeling again, about to have to grab the nearest roach clip and stab a dude in the eye if they run up on me. But Samantha comes back, apologizes, and gets to work. She started out a little lackluster but really got into it. All in all a good night. I'd probably spring for the notel next time though to cut back on the potential drama. She'd be worth it. Got the (current) digits, seniors hit me up if you want.It is definitely the projects. She's a sweetheart and does her best to please and seems to be into it. But the location is worrisome. Next time I'm going to have us meet at a hotel with no screaming in the background, random noises and lack of AC ruining the experience. Samantha is a spinner, very small and the kitty is tight. BJ skills are so-so but the tight kitty makes up for it.

Tenkara
08-26-15, 08:31
First post even though I've been lurking for a while. Dreamed a cbjcim with Samantha day before yesterday. Her private locations aren't so private. Even so, it was a pretty good dream. Anyway, my hands roamed freely and I'd repeat in a better location. Being my first post I won't presume to ask for much. Anybody willing to share a clean notel maybe?

Jed1172
08-26-15, 13:52
I don't know how many of you guys have experienced this. Several years ago I used to pick up women who were driving cars. Usually they make eye contact then put on the brake light. Would usually pull over and wait for you to come back. I hadn't really saw any do it for several years. But today saw 2 the first one was this morning about 7 AM. I had just went through the red light at Central and Woodland headed toward the interstate. We passed each other about half way up the hill. She gave me a stare then almost came to a stop. I flashed my brakes to let her know I was interested. Circled around and met her on the side road. I walked up to her car and she asked what I was up to. I told her that I had just gotten off work and was headed home. She spreaded her legs and put her hand on her crotch and said she was trying to get a little gas money. I asked how much gas money she needed. She said 30 would fill her tank. I told her I could do that. I told her that she would have to go with me in my car to get the money. She said her name was Amanda dark hair about 35 average looks and body. I dreamed that while I was driving that she gave me a BBBJCIMNS I took her back to her car she said she doesn't have a phone right now. Said the car was borrowed. It was an older Chrysler some sort of brownish color. Then on my way to work tonight while I was setting at the same red light I saw a girl sitting in a newer model Nissan in the parking lot of the thrift store with her window about half down giving me a look that said come talk to me. But I didn't have time to meet tonight. I guess between cheap gas and heavy LEO presence some are working from cars again.Not only have I not ever experienced this, I wouldn't even thought this could be a part of the game. Mine eyes have been opened and my head put on a swivel for this. Thanks for the lesson!

JohnUT1966
08-26-15, 23:04
Went out riding my bike Monday afternoon about 2:00 going up and down Central and didn't see anything. On my last trip I made a loop on W Scoot and the was a young lady with long dark hair fixing her pony tail wear a white shirt and blue jeans. I looked her over but she didn't give any signal but with me on the bike they don't.

LeggsLover
08-27-15, 01:15
I did not grow up here but can you seniors tell me was it this bad in the old days look like Knox at one time this hobby was a lot better and easy to get with someone what's your opinion guys.

BigJim865
08-27-15, 08:04
Unable to dream due to an appointment but having to kill some time I did a little recon Wednesday afternoon. Not much out except for Terry w / bolt ons a a newer blonde in a blue dress on central close to Broadway. Did a loop to at least get digits and behold LEO watching. Don't think she was part of a sting more like he was waiting for her to get scooped up.

Other than that it has been scarce lately.

BigJim.

Member #4880
08-27-15, 09:05
Hey guys seen Ashley Tight last night, Wow what a great time! She has new digits.

Let me know if I can help. Be Safe.

Member #4880
08-27-15, 09:31
I did not grow up here but can you seniors tell me was it this bad in the old days look like Knox at one time this hobby was a lot better and easy to get with someone what's your opinion guys.I agree with you sir Hobby was a hell of alot easier! What I've done is gone under ground I have phone numbers of the ladies I enjoy.

I don't waste my time cruising like I used to. I will do a quick swing though the areas.

LEO has been on the prowl in a big way. I know several ladies who have been picked up in the past month. The ladies have been offered money.

And not taken the bait sensing something was awry. Most are driven around on a 30 plus minute uncomfortable site seeing tour.

Constantly pressured to talk about sex for a price.

Be safe. .

JohnUT1966
08-27-15, 10:05
I remember my freshman year at UT (back in the middle ages as my kids would say), the Knoxville Journal printed the addresses of all the "houses" in Knoxville. It was interesting the large number right near campus.

ChaosTn
08-27-15, 15:42
We all have noticed the recent constant LEO activity on central north of be'way. I think it is because business investors are becoming more interested in developing the empty buildings in that area. Last week there was a news story about a new brewery and beer garden being built in the warehouse at bernard and be'way.

So, in order to attract more developers to the area. The streets need to appear safe and crime free.

Just my observation.

Nobody246
08-27-15, 21:25
Went out riding my bike Monday afternoon about 2:00 going up and down Central and didn't see anything. On my last trip I made a loop on W Scoot and the was a young lady with long dark hair fixing her pony tail wear a white shirt and blue jeans. I looked her over but she didn't give any signal but with me on the bike they don't.I rode through the strolls today and had several ladies wave to me. Maybe riding a Harley had something to do with it. It's kind of fun to drop into the local grocery store and carry my helmet in because of all the little old ladies who smile and say "hello" to me. Maybe seeing someone of my age still riding gives them hope. I haven't figured out how to pick them up yet, though.

VolBoater
08-27-15, 21:58
I rode through the strolls today and had several ladies wave to me. Maybe riding a Harley had something to do with it. It's kind of fun to drop into the local grocery store and carry my helmet in because of all the little old ladies who smile and say "hello" to me. Maybe seeing someone of my age still riding gives them hope. I haven't figured out how to pick them up yet, though.Moral of the story here is have a bike with an engine. . . . hahahaha. Great from both you you guys. Next time take an extra helmet. . . Trust me. You'll have fun.

Jem411
08-27-15, 22:20
I rode through the strolls today and had several ladies wave to me. Maybe riding a Harley had something to do with it. It's kind of fun to drop into the local grocery store and carry my helmet in because of all the little old ladies who smile and say "hello" to me. Maybe seeing someone of my age still riding gives them hope. I haven't figured out how to pick them up yet, though.Give them your helmet. Only been pulled over once for doubling and rider with helmet. Just told to be careful and get to where another helmet is. Probably done it twenty times. Women get off on the being bad and breaking the law so openly. Of course, Kentucky isn't that far and it's a lovely ride up 25. Being on a Harley doesn't hurt any either. Ride hard. In every sense of the words.

Bezee2012
08-27-15, 23:17
We all have noticed the recent constant LEO activity on central north of be'way. I think it is because business investors are becoming more interested in developing the empty buildings in that area. Last week there was a news story about a new brewery and beer garden being built in the warehouse at bernard and be'way.

So, in order to attract more developers to the area. The streets need to appear safe and crime free.

Just my observation.That is a pretty accurate observation. I live right near the new brewery and my boss just sold the building on corner of Pruett to developers so yes they are trying to clean it up some.

BigJim865
08-28-15, 18:57
Nothing out to speak of, LEO was out in force & it looks like they had an army of social workers with them. They were stopped under the bridge on Central just up from the bus station talking to Riley, and they were in full force at the convenience stores on Baxter at 275. Probably going to be a dead night. Lexi was out at the other convenience store half way down Beaumont near Western Heights, but I avoid her like the pague. Between the street scene and incall providers I have been unable to quench my thirst lately. Everyone is unreachable or scarce.

Jim.

LeggsLover
08-29-15, 03:56
If any member can get a hold on mustangsal PM.

Me please thanks.

CMoneyNo5
08-29-15, 04:30
Nothing out to speak of, LEO was out in force & it looks like they had an army of social workers with them. They were stopped under the bridge on Central just up from the bus station talking to Riley, and they were in full force at the convenience stores on Baxter at 275. Probably going to be a dead night. Lexi was out at the other convenience store half way down Beaumont near Western Heights, but I avoid her like the pague. Between the street scene and incall providers I have been unable to quench my thirst lately. Everyone is unreachable or scarce.

Jim.I think Lexi was looking to meet up with her new boyfriend. I believe she's looking to leave the hobby.

Jj Dillion 2
08-30-15, 09:36
I think Lexi was looking to meet up with her new boyfriend. I believe she's looking to leave the hobby.Are you the new boyfriend?/ LOL just kidding. Well she called me the other last night wanting to see me.

Member #4880
08-30-15, 10:17
Picked up Terry last night we had a blast! She is very kind and very very skilled. I never have to worry when I'm with her!

I told her about this site. I posted her pics. I thought by giving more than 10 people her number someone would call her.

If anyone does call her please give her a review.

Thanks.

Mofo.

CMoneyNo5
08-30-15, 10:29
Are you the new boyfriend?/ LOL just kidding. Well she called me the other last night wanting to see me.LOL. Nope, can't do it to myself not my type. Tread carefully my friend. I've read the latest reviews on here and it's bad.

Steve4100
08-30-15, 13:08
Picked up Terry last night we had a blast! She is very kind and very very skilled. I never have to worry when I'm with her!

I told her about this site. I posted her pics. I thought by giving more than 10 people her number someone would call her.

If anyone does call her please give her a review.

Thanks.

Mofo.Where did you post the pictures?

Member #4880
08-30-15, 13:15
I was cruising this weekend checking out the action. I seen Emily 4 times LEO had her hung up 3 times.

Emily she is a clever little hoodrat for sure. The 4th time I seen her she was in the Old City standing by the four corners.

She seen me an waived me over to her. I just shook my head NO an kept driving. She had a cute outfit on. You may even think she belonged in the Old City. NOT!

Be Safe!

Member #4880
08-30-15, 13:18
Where did you post the pictures?Here's a couple pics.

CMoneyNo5
08-30-15, 17:39
I was cruising this weekend checking out the action. I seen Emily 4 times LEO had her hung up 3 times.

Emily she is a clever little hoodrat for sure. The 4th time I seen her she was in the Old City standing by the four corners.

She seen me an waived me over to her. I just shook my head NO an kept driving. She had a cute outfit on. You may even think she belonged in the Old City. NOT!

Be Safe!LOL I saw that. I was going to Southbound and I saw her literally trying to pull your car off the road. She's a scary looking child.

Member #4880
08-30-15, 19:16
LOL I saw that. I was going to Southbound and I saw her literally trying to pull your car off the road. She's a scary looking child.Hahaha you seen that huh.

Member #4880
08-30-15, 20:19
I ended the weekend on a great note. Picked up Lexi she is so so fine!!

Took a couple pictures. She is not cheap. Well worth what ever she asks for!!

She is not easy to get a hold of.

CMoneyNo5
08-30-15, 21:55
I ended the weekend on a great note. Picked up Lexi she is so so fine!!

Took a couple pictures. She is not cheap. Well worth what ever she asks for!!

She is not easy to get a hold of.Yummy. That's Good Lexi. 1st Round draft choice.

CMoneyNo5
08-30-15, 22:00
Hahaha you seen that huh.Definitely saw it man. As I was leaving I NASCARed pass her. I swear I felt like I was on the set of the Walking Dead.

Anderson865
08-31-15, 07:53
Went for a stroll Friday evening, made several loops and didn't see a thing except for LEO. Started to head home, and found Marie walking through Happy Holler. Scooped her up, and we went to her place. Phenomenal BBBJCIM!! I can't say enough good things about this woman excellent skills, and personality. Will continue to see her.

Member #4880
08-31-15, 10:48
Definitely saw it man. As I was leaving I NASCARed pass her. I swear I felt like I was on the set of the Walking Dead.You are a funny man Cmoney!! You crack me up!

Member #4880
08-31-15, 11:21
Yes it's true her name is Pebbles, Strawberry blonde more strawberry. Great smile had a great conversation. Well dressed, clean very accommodating!! She is fairly new to the scene I have a couple pics. If she is your type let me know. I have digits. She has great all around skills!

BigJim865
08-31-15, 12:13
Yes it's true her name is Pebbles, Strawberry blonde more strawberry. Great smile had a great conversation. Well dressed, clean very accommodating!! She is fairly new to the scene I have a couple pics. If she is your type let me know. I have digits. She has great all around skills!I sent you a PM I'll take those digits Mr Happy!

BigJim.

BigJim865
08-31-15, 14:15
Yes it's true her name is Pebbles, Strawberry blonde more strawberry. Great smile had a great conversation. Well dressed, clean very accommodating!! She is fairly new to the scene I have a couple pics. If she is your type let me know. I have digits. She has great all around skills!Just saw Lexi a little bit ago and all I can say is WOW!

Now on to desert with Pebbles thanks MrHappy!

BigJim.

CMoneyNo5
08-31-15, 14:50
You are a funny man Cmoney!! You crack me up!Thanks, You have a great eye for talent, you're chosen the cream of the crop. Beautiful ladies you've chosen.

BigJim865
08-31-15, 15:33
Yes it's true her name is Pebbles, Strawberry blonde more strawberry. Great smile had a great conversation. Well dressed, clean very accommodating!! She is fairly new to the scene I have a couple pics. If she is your type let me know. I have digits. She has great all around skills!Having a hungry appetite today, dreamt with Lexi and just dropped off pebbles! Guys both are The tel deal and Mr happy you are the man! Seniors reach out to him or I pebbles would like to meet more mongers!

BigJim.

Member #4880
09-01-15, 12:03
Thanks, You have a great eye for talent, you're chosen the cream of the crop. Beautiful ladies you've chosen.Why thank you sir.

Member #4880
09-01-15, 12:11
Having a hungry appetite today, dreamt with Lexi and just dropped off pebbles! Guys both are The tel deal and Mr happy you are the man! Seniors reach out to him or I pebbles would like to meet more mongers!

BigJim.Thank you sir glad to be of service. I like sharing!

BigBucks
09-01-15, 14:14
She was walking from downtown towards central. Hair was about midback, spinner body, dark skinned. Very cute from the rear. Any one any info on this one. She gave me a nice look but couldn't stop in work truck.

GeeDick
09-01-15, 19:23
She was walking from downtown towards central. Hair was about midback, spinner body, dark skinned. Very cute from the rear. Any one any info on this one. She gave me a nice look but couldn't stop in work truck.Kind of sounds like Dena.

GeeDick
09-01-15, 19:30
There's another blonde I've seen out early morning that at first I thought it was Patty. When I would offer a ride she would keep walking. Seen her with her BF too. Just curious.

Had a fun dream with Patty and her friend Nicki a few weeks ago. Like to try that again sometime. Just don't care for her location.

Does appear as if LEO traffic has picked up. It's either hit or miss when the girls come out. Had some decent luck early morning.

GD.

Ruavol2
09-01-15, 21:08
If anyone saw her today this is what I got about an hour ago.

Dena.

There is something wrong with me.

I am going to the hospital.

I sent several text messages.

Has anyone seen her or heard from her or taken her to the hospital by chance?

Hopefully no one on the board with a monster sized ego or one that thinks he is Gods Gift to the Monger world (what a badge that is) will discredit my word and tell me I am full of it. Anyone heard from her since 8 pm this evening?

Please advise. Thank you.

CMoneyNo5
09-02-15, 00:33
If anyone saw her today this is what I got about an hour ago.

Dena.

There is something wrong with me.

I am going to the hospital.

I sent several text messages.

Has anyone seen her or heard from her or taken her to the hospital by chance?

Hopefully no one on the board with a monster sized ego or one that thinks he is Gods Gift to the Monger world (what a badge that is) will discredit my word and tell me I am full of it. Anyone heard from her since 8 pm this evening?

Please advise. Thank you.She might be under the weather.

Member #4880
09-02-15, 12:08
Just spoke to Dena.

She has a room. She is giving specials TODAY!! Better HURRY!!

I have her digits.

Bezee2012
09-02-15, 15:01
Just spoke to Dena.

She has a room. She is giving specials TODAY!! Better HURRY!!

I have her digits.What is all the chaos and confusion on here about her? One says she is hurt and needs to go to the hospital and hours later she is miraculously fine and has a room. This can't be good business for her with contradicting stories hours apart. Some may take that as unnecessary drama and avoid her. That being said I have heard good stuff about her and mrhappymofo I would gladly take her number and any info you can share.

Play safe,

Bezee.

Member #4880
09-02-15, 18:09
Lexi has a room tonight guys!

If your looking for a great body awesome personality than Lexi is for you!

I have digits if your serious.

She love you LONG time lol.

DrJack51
09-02-15, 18:35
Took the good advice of MrHappyMofo and got ahold of Terry. Pics are spot on. Got a good secluded spot. Amazing enhanced rack. Superb oral skills! Will repeat. Hoping he will pass on digits for the new blonde Lexi. Cough cough.

After the deed was done, driving her back, she pointed out Emily to me. Know now to who to stay away from. Also saw crazy Lexi, she called me after I passed her by. Can't get far enough away from her! Also saw a decent looking blonde by the timeout deli. Patty? If I hadn't already spent my load, I would've picked her up. About three more walking down central. It's a hot bed out today! But LEO sitting by in several spots too just waiting for someone to make a mistake. Be safe out there!

Dr Jack.

DrJack51
09-02-15, 18:37
Lexi has a room tonight guys!

If your looking for a great body awesome personality than Lexi is for you!

I have digits if your serious.

She love you LONG time lol.Please PM me her number. You're batting. 1000 for me so far! Much appreciated!

Dr Jack.

Member #4880
09-02-15, 20:43
Took the good advice of MrHappyMofo and got ahold of Terry. Pics are spot on. Got a good secluded spot. Amazing enhanced rack. Superb oral skills! Will repeat. Hoping he will pass on digits for the new blonde Lexi. Cough cough.

After the deed was done, driving her back, she pointed out Emily to me. Know now to who to stay away from. Also saw crazy Lexi, she called me after I passed her by. Can't get far enough away from her! Also saw a decent looking blonde by the timeout deli. Patty? If I hadn't already spent my load, I would've picked her up. About three more walking down central. It's a hot bed out today! But LEO sitting by in several spots too just waiting for someone to make a mistake. Be safe out there!

Dr Jack.Thanks Doc.

Hey Doc I want you do take a look at this rash I got down here!! NOT hehehe.

Member #4880
09-02-15, 20:55
Whom ever seen Pebbles last, her phone is in your vehicle.

Please PM me for a rendezvous location thanks.

You are all gentleman & scholars!

Mofo.

TravelingMan74
09-03-15, 00:05
Mr happy. Thank you sir. Not only were the 2 (dena and best lexi) that you recommended both great, but you were very generous in sharing info.

Best Lexi. What to say? Best time, great head on her shoulders, joy to talk to, PHENOMENAL skills, smokin hot. She is, plainly put, awesome. Wish I didn't live 2 hours away.

TM.

LeggsLover
09-03-15, 02:41
From what I find out the heat so on central from here on out the new development called downtown north has LEO on the rampage the also have cameras set up and down the street their determine to keep SW out for good there be safe.

Geewiz
09-03-15, 08:40
Whom ever seen Pebbles last, her phone is in your vehicle.

Please PM me for a rendezvous location thanks.

You are all gentleman & scholars!

Mofo.I was wondering what happened. I sent her a text yesterday and never got a response. That explains it.

P Hunt 37
09-03-15, 15:35
Saw Patty last night. Nice BBBJCIM (she spits). Anyway, she was great as usual. Have digits, seniors only pm me.

MustangSal
09-03-15, 16:44
Was turning left onto Broadway from Central about 3:40 today saw two cruisers Uncle had a girl in cuffs placing her into back of a cruiser. I couldn't see her face. Most likely a SW but who knows for sure anything can happen on Central. Stay Safe MustangSal.

DrJack51
09-03-15, 18:51
Just to be clear with y'all. The Best Lexi is not a SW. You will not find her on any street. You can find more (and better) reviews under escort reviews, and any further reviews should be posted there. Please and Thank you.

Dr Jack.

Tenkara
09-04-15, 09:28
Stopped briefly for a little brunette spinner with braces this morning. I asked her her. And and she said Lexi. I said no thanks and pulled away. I got to say. She was clean and looked TGTBT. If, I had not read reviews on her here I would have royally screwed up.

CMoneyNo5
09-04-15, 11:30
Stopped briefly for a little brunette spinner with braces this morning. I asked her her. And and she said Lexi. I said no thanks and pulled away. I got to say. She was clean and looked TGTBT. If, I had not read reviews on her here I would have royally screwed up.Revvin up your engine.

Listen to her howlin roar.

Metal under tension.

Beggin you to touch and go.

Highway to the danger zone.

Fleeing from the danger zone.

Mongo74
09-04-15, 17:38
I saw the same girl and thought she has to be TGTBT. She did look good but glad I did not stop.

Member #4880
09-04-15, 19:57
Just to be clear with y'all. The Best Lexi is not a SW. You will not find her on any street. You can find more (and better) reviews under escort reviews, and any further reviews should be posted there. Please and Thank you.

Dr Jack.Fantastic idea Dr!! You are correct.

CMoneyNo5
09-04-15, 23:54
I saw the same girl and thought she has to be TGTBT. She did look good but glad I did not stop.Not TGTBT, just a little psycho.

Tenkara
09-05-15, 00:27
Later I came across Samantha. That young lady came prepared and ready for anything. Nice!

Tortellini
09-05-15, 02:56
Had the chance to drive through all the major areas and no SWs were out which I expected. Saw three LEO marked cars pull over a car on Central this evening. And, noticed they are parked throughout the city in strategic locations.

Did see a very nice blonde walking on E Magnolia by Chestnut around 12:15 AM. She was about 5'4", fake blonde hair, capri jeans to calf, dark blue shirt and a large purse. At one point, she was walking on the side of the road facing traffic.

Just drove by. She was walking on E Magnolia for about 10-15 minutes and then disappeared.

Did not think it was a decoy because they usually stay in one place. Did anyone else see the blonde walking on E Magnolia around 12:20 AM this morning?

Peace.

Tort.

BigJim865
09-05-15, 06:35

Dr Jack.Saw her on Monday and what an absolute doll! Cute, tiny, great personality and acomidating. Guys if you want an experience worth your time, effort and hard earned $, she is worth all of it.

BigJim.

Tortellini
09-05-15, 15:36
Saw a very cute blonde, MILF, yellow sun dress walking on Magnolia and offered her a ride. She was in jail for 36 days and was just released.

Her BBBJ session was rushed yet found her to be very sexy. She is 38 yrs. Old, 5'1" and has a nice personality.

Drove on Beaumont and saw a very cute brunette leaving Patty's place and offered her a ride.

Have an amazing BBBJCIM session. She is 5'4", pony tail and originally from Florida. Again her BBBJ skills were flawless, not much DT and was great to call in an expert.

Finally there is a potential LEO by the Flying gas sign on Beaumont. He has a round brown hat on and is tan.

Had multiple phones and was doing a lot of spying. He was seen around 3:20 PM today.

Peace,

Tort.

CMoneyNo5
09-06-15, 04:16
I had a great night tonight. Dance Dance Revolutioned until my legs cramped up. Anyway. I met up with a gorgeous lady I met a few weeks ago. Looked amazing. Salsa dancing all night and she brought her friend who was gorgeous too. No damage needed. Plus they paid for my drinks. Night ended well. But, honestly I have to thank you guys on this board. I was suffering from a lack of confidence shortly ago so by reading the amazing stories on here I picked up some cues on how to reel in lovely ladies. Thank you guys. Have a great weekend, take care and be safe.

Member #4880
09-06-15, 12:28
I have answered over 60 e-mails recently. I would like the thank the members for treating the ladies with respect & kindness.

The Quality members have posted reviews when they can.

A lot of people have been a pain in arse to these ladies, calling texting, setting up appointments. NOT following though putted it plainly.

Being fakers & time wasters!

I know what I'm going to do. I will continue posting quality ladies with pictures when ever possible.

No longer will I give out phone numbers. Ask the senior members who pretty much know who the BSers are.

My lady friends are NOT happy with some of yous.

The gentleman who have spent time with ladies know many things.

Here's a few things, the ladies are safe. You never have to worry about being robbed, conned set up it's not going to happen!

Don't waste their time please!!

Be safe.

Kind Regards.

Mofo.

P Hunt 37
09-06-15, 12:56
I have answered over 60 e-mails recently. I would like the thank the members for treating the ladies with respect & kindness.

A lot of people have been a pain in arse to these ladies, calling texting, setting up appointments. NOT following though putted it plainly.

I know what I'm going to do. I will continue posting quality ladies with pictures when ever possible.

No longer will I give out phone numbers. Ask the senior members who pretty much know who the BSers are.

Here's a few things, the ladies are safe. You never have to worry about being robbed, conned set up it's not going to happen!

Be safe.

Kind Regards.

Mofo.I will tell you there are a lot of number collectors on here. However, what sucks is when you share info with others then they don't return the favor. I could make a list of posters that I shared info with that the ladies love but I am afraid I will leave some out. I will say it isn't that hard to figure out who isn't a game player. There are about 8 posters on here that I know if I give info too that both the lady and he will both be pleased. Be careful sharing info with wheelerjim though because he may replace you as their favorite, LOL. I haven't seen any of your friends yet myself except Dena but I met her the old fahioned way (on the stroll). I always give the ladies a heads up before I share their info that while I know these guys aren't going to hurt or arrest them that I cannot account for their generousity or hygiene.

Member #4880
09-06-15, 13:58
I will tell you there are a lot of number collectors on here. However, what sucks is when you share info with others then they don't return the favor. I could make a list of posters that I shared info with that the ladies love but I am afraid I will leave some out. I will say it isn't that hard to figure out who isn't a game player. There are about 8 posters on here that I know if I give info too that both the lady and he will both be pleased. Be careful sharing info with wheelerjim though because he may replace you as their favorite, LOL. I haven't seen any of your friends yet myself except Dena but I met her the old fahioned way (on the stroll). I always give the ladies a heads up before I share their info that while I know these guys aren't going to hurt or arrest them that I cannot account for their generousity or hygiene.Thanks P Hunt I appreciate you!

SexInTucson
09-06-15, 17:56

Be safe.

Kind Regards.

Mofo.I never understood how some of you act like this. You act as if your their unadvertised pimp or something thinking that because you have their digits that somehow puts you in control of who she sees or doesn't see. Its not your place to vouch or act as some kind of white knight guardian of your damsel that's out spreading her legs for money. I just never understood this self righteous tone some of you take when it comes to these women as if only your dick and your 100 $ is good for her when in reality you are but one of many men who has her digits. You don't know her, she's not your friend, its business. You pay money and she gives you sex and attention. Get rid of the money and see what happens. It just reeks of sadness when you have some guys profess over a girl they have to pay to be with as if they are lovers. I just don't get it and it gets old that some of you keep "hiding" digits, reviews or any kind of useful information just because you have some self psychotic delusion that somehow these girls are special to you and that it is you and only you who can protect them from the evils of the world.

This is why finding a quality girl who is not stuck up or think she should have a red carpet given to her just because some of you grovel over them AFTER PAYING them. I mean it would be one thing if you got freebies and whatnot but come on your just another business transactions nothing more or less. I don't get why you guys act like this when it comes to these girls. It really speaks of a deeper issue you have in your life where its no longer just about sex but a need for a relationship that money can't buy. Keep it simple. Its sex and money that's it. You muddying the waters with your insecurities and that just makes it hard for newbies and others alike including them.

SglideHarleyMa
09-06-15, 19:50
Well went out today looking for some relief and stsrted cruising, saw which I thought was Lexi with braces in some little shorts and she had just gotten out of black Smaller pick up and she said call and give number and hell I'm trying to remember and turn burner phone on. I call she says call back in 30 minutes so drive around out of area check out Knox collage ruins!! Ha ha then call and she is unsure of who I am so WTF I'm out of there. So drive done and find Sam on back side of old high school so stop and pick her up and went to parking garage. I have seen her in the past a while back but got a really good BJ which got the job done but no CIM but I wAs OK with that because I needed to bust one out and she got down on it pretty damn good. I will say I ran into the little blonde under bridge that says she's 20 a few days ago and would say she also has some really good oral skills. She seems pretty cool with some great oral skills and swallows every last drop.

Member #4880
09-07-15, 10:19
I never understood how some of you act like this. You act as if your their unadvertised pimp or something thinking that because you have their digits that somehow puts you in control of who she sees or doesn't see. Its not your place to vouch or act as some kind of white knight guardian of your damsel that's out spreading her legs for money. I just never understood this self righteous tone some of you take when it comes to these women as if only your dick and your 100 $ is good for her when in reality you are but one of many men who has her digits. You don't know her, she's not your friend, its business. You pay money and she gives you sex and attention. Get rid of the money and see what happens. It just reeks of sadness when you have some guys profess over a girl they have to pay to be with as if they are lovers. I just don't get it and it gets old that some of you keep "hiding" digits, reviews or any kind of useful information just because you have some self psychotic delusion that somehow these girls are special to you and that it is you and only you who can protect them from the evils of the world.

This is why finding a quality girl who is not stuck up or think she should have a red carpet given to her just because some of you grovel over them AFTER PAYING them. I mean it would be one thing if you got freebies and whatnot but come on your just another business transactions nothing more or less. I don't get why you guys act like this when it comes to these girls. It really speaks of a deeper issue you have in your life where its no longer just about sex but a need for a relationship that money can't buy. Keep it simple. Its sex and money that's it. You muddying the waters with your insecurities and that just makes it hard for newbies and others alike including them.Just some back ground info. I meet with Lexi's mother maybe twice a week. We know what she is doing. I post her pictures an info. I do what she asks. I don't pay her.We pray for her everyday. I love Lexi and care for her. I know i can't stop her. Lexi was a straight A student. Had a scholarship. So your speech about me having deep issues is incorrect when it comes to Lexi. I'm Italian so here's an Italian slang word for you sir. Boccalone. Which means: a big mouth, a gossip: an enormous mouth. I leave you with one more word, look it up bischero.

Mofo.

CMoneyNo5
09-07-15, 13:23
Just some back ground info. I meet with Lexi's mother maybe twice a week. We know what she is doing. I post her pictures an info. I do what she asks. I don't pay her.We pray for her everyday. I love Lexi and care for her. I know i can't stop her. Lexi was a straight A student. Had a scholarship. So your speech about me having deep issues is incorrect when it comes to Lexi. I'm Italian so here's an Italian slang word for you sir. Boccalone. Which means: a big mouth, a gossip: an enormous mouth. I leave you with one more word, look it up bischero.

Mofo.Way to set him straight.

Member #4880
09-07-15, 14:16
Dena was looking fantastic today!! She has a room. God I love her skills!! A MUST SEE !!

LeggsLover
09-07-15, 16:06
I will tell you there are a lot of number collectors on here. However, what sucks is when you share info with others then they don't return the favor. I could make a list of posters that I shared info with that the ladies love but I am afraid I will leave some out. I will say it isn't that hard to figure out who isn't a game player. There are about 8 posters on here that I know if I give info too that both the lady and he will both be pleased. Be careful sharing info with wheelerjim though because he may replace you as their favorite, LOL. I haven't seen any of your friends yet myself except Dena but I met her the old fahioned way (on the stroll). I always give the ladies a heads up before I share their info that while I know these guys aren't going to hurt or arrest them that I cannot account for their generousity or hygiene.You're right on the money when it comes the truth and even though this is a cash deal we she still treat these girls with respect never forget the fact and this is the bottom line guys these girls are somebody's daughter somebody sister could be somebody's mother no matter what the case may be we should still look out for them and the members and take care of them should be praised and if anybody does not do that we should take care of them should be dealt with.

Member #4880
09-08-15, 09:12
RdyGuy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

CMoneyNo5
09-08-15, 10:03
Went through Central to visit family and I saw what I believed to be a famous uncle on a bicycle. Schwinn style.

Tortellini
09-08-15, 11:20
Enclosed is a photo of Kimberly, blonde, 38 yrs. Old and Dena who is from Florida. Dena is a hottie! Though her BBBJ session was a little quick, her skills were FLAWLESS!

Peace,

Tort.

Member #4880
09-08-15, 16:57
Lexi has a room tonight, son of beach she answered her phone and text me back Wow!!

South side. Get her digits from senior members who've reviewed her.

Team Slacker
09-08-15, 19:35
Lexi has a room tonight, son of beach she answered her phone and text me back Wow!!

South side. Get her digits from senior members who've reviewed her.I would love to have her number if someone could share.

Member #4880
09-08-15, 22:03
Dena has a room, she is a must see! I can't seem to get enough of her.

Tenkara
09-09-15, 04:27
Made a few passes through be mont and central. Even a run down merchants and didn't see anything. Granted it was well after 12 but I thought there would be at least one out. Funnily enough, I didn't see much of LEO either. I'm willing to bet they have stroll trends charted out so that they can allocate their presence as they wish.

Member #4880
09-09-15, 10:00
For your information Terry's phone is working. She would appreciate some helping hands today. I seen her last night on the stroll she looked great!!

She has a awesome attitude, very kind and accommodating. I'm never disappointed with her.

Bezee2012
09-09-15, 15:15
Was out looking for Pebbles, since her phone is MIA, but had no luck. Did see a blond under the bridge by bus station and soooo wanted to stop but the black charger was sitting down by the tracks in old city. No one in car and facing other direction but still to close for my taste. I hope to make a stroll down and see if I can get a name and number. She is about 5' nice set of titties and looks to be 18-22 max whereing a white spaghetti strap shirt. If this sounds familiar and someone knows her and contact info PM me. If I get a note info I will keep everyone informed.

Bezee (going for a walk LOL).

Bezee2012
09-09-15, 16:09
I took a stroll down central towards the bus station looking for the little blond but she was replaced with skinny Minnie (what I call her) rail thin dirty blond always visiting relatives from time to time. Was disappointed not to see the sweet young thing but also noticed the black charger was miraculously gone also! Could be nothing but kinda fishy. Will make some rounds later tonight. Still looking for pebbles and hopefully I can get her a replacement phone since the gentleman that has here phone in his car hasn't returned it.

Bezee on the stroll.

ChaosTn
09-10-15, 00:22
I was searching for someone on the uncle's list of current residents. Then I saw a name I recognized. Who just became a new visitor today. She hasn't showed up on the current 24 hr list, yet. But, I am sure she will be there soon.

I am posting this info. Because, she has been a recently the subject of many reviews. She is a skinny brunette with a name that begins with the.

I am sorry for being vague. But, I was flagged by admin before for using someone's name while discussing their LEO visit.

P Hunt 37
09-11-15, 13:31
Picked up a blonde with a real nice body (7) but a so so face (5) walking down Beaumont near the old store on the right at turn off into WH. She gave a nice BBBJCIM. Goes by Michelle, didn't see her nakedbut had a great rack and looked very fit. Had all her teeth. Have hef digits for Srs.

Ruavol2
09-12-15, 00:18
[Deleted by Admin]

A2 says no

P Hunt 37
09-12-15, 10:59
Picked up a blonde with a real nice body (7) but a so so face (5) walking down Beaumont near the old store on the right at turn off into WH. She gave a nice BBBJCIM. Goes by Michelle, didn't see her nakedbut had a great rack and looked very fit. Had all her teeth. Have hef digits for Srs.Hey # I have for her goes to a Dr's office. Not sure if she gave me bad # or I put it in my phone wrong.

JoeyMahoney69
09-13-15, 13:57
Just wandering if Patty has introduced any of you guys to her younger sister? And what do you think of her? I guess Patty only gives her customers that she knows are safe for her. I think she is top notch. You can pm or respond here. Happy Hunting JM.

BigJim865
09-14-15, 19:20
Hello fellow monger a. Found two new SW on the stroll this evening that need some help.

Kimber (23) blonde thin petite blue eyes.

Ally (24) brown hair thin petite brown eyes.

Took them to eat and chit chat. These girls need help its cold and they had not eaten in days. Both are cute but timid and want to get a room. I only had so much time due to a prior obligation However will be seeing one if not both tomorrow.

Senior members and those who have helped me in the past PM me for details and their number.

BigJim.

WestKnox
09-15-15, 07:58
Just wandering if Patty has introduced any of you guys to her younger sister? And what do you think of her? I guess Patty only gives her customers that she knows are safe for her. I think she is top notch. You can pm or respond here. Happy Hunting JM.Patty had put on a lot of weight after she left her uncle's house! What is her little sis looking like?

Tenkara
09-15-15, 14:46
I dreamed a decent little car date w / Lexi the younger today. Was I a little doubtful? Maybe. Was it worthwhile? Definitely!

CaptHook
09-15-15, 16:00
I had the pleasure of meeting Nicky on my lunch break near the Lonsdale area.

She is young (23 yo) with dirty blond hair, a slender build with nice legs and ass, and a cute face.

She was very pleasant, but smelled a little of booze. I had scoped the area for a few days and saw her around every day around the same time so I was pretty sure she was safe. After the pick up (which always makes me nervous as hell), she took me to a very secluded spot and gave an expert BBBJTCWOS for a Jackson.

All in all very nice experience. I didn't, however, get any digits, but if you PM me, I'll share some helpful information.

Stay Safe,

Capt.

WestKnox
09-15-15, 16:08
I had the pleasure of meeting Nicky on my lunch break near the Lonsdale area.

She is young (23 yo) with dirty blond hair, a slender build with nice legs and ass, and a cute face.

She was very pleasant, but smelled a little of booze. I had scoped the area for a few days and saw her around every day around the same time so I was pretty sure she was safe. After the pick up (which always makes me nervous as hell), she took me to a very secluded spot and gave an expert BBBJTCWOS for a Jackson.

All in all very nice experience. I didn't, however, get any digits, but if you PM me, I'll share some helpful information.

Stay Safe,

Capt.Sent you a pm. I'll try and get some pics to share.

PlainsDrifter
09-15-15, 21:57
Took a ride up north today. Picked up 21-year-old Katie sitting on the bus bench in the middle of downtown. It was not a good experience. First she said police were hot and then she said she didn't get out much so didn't know about police. Agreed to BJ for. 3 and then said she wouldn't take anything off for less than. 4 and didn't allow anything to be touched. Then said no cum could touch her anywhere and wanted me to finish the job myself. The only thing missing was the music from Loony Tunes. Gave me her digits and then said nobody ever called her. Said she hadn't been picked up in two days. I ditched her as quickly as I could and promptly lost her digits. I think that was my last trip to LaFollette.Wish I had saw this report earlier. Got about the same. She is basically a rip off. All is good until she has your coin then the stupid rules start. Her game is to annoy you to the point you just take her back and that's what I did. Short brown hair, says she's 20, looks older. Avoid!

P Hunt 37
09-16-15, 09:17
Hello fellow monger a. Found two new SW on the stroll this evening that need some help.

Kimber (23) blonde thin petite blue eyes.

Ally (24) brown hair thin petite brown eyes.

Took them to eat and chit chat. These girls need help its cold and they had not eaten in days. Both are cute but timid and want to get a room. I only had so much time due to a prior obligation However will be seeing one if not both tomorrow.

Senior members and those who have helped me in the past PM me for details and their number.

BigJim.Sounds like you are getting the same line they gave me. Seen them both and feed them both well twice this week. Funny both wanted frostys that little Aly ate $12 worth of Wendys,. Avoid Kimber her # starts with 437. Anyway she will try anything to scam you. Her usual is her dealer is holding her stuff hostage so she needs some cash. She wears my phone out. She called me Sun or Monday clai ing some guy got her a room at Value Inn and wanted her to use a coke bottle as a strap-on on him. I told her if he paid for it she should do it. She got mad and hung up on me. I live downtown and Kimber hangs out at Weigels / projects on Summitt Hill and Aly in the Old City. Aly is supposed to be going to Florida Monday. Aly is discreet but Kimber will come right up to you regardless of who you are with. I would rate Kimber just below Lexi (braces).

JamesM505
09-16-15, 09:57
Yes one Patty went to visit her uncle and a super size one came out. Dream with her once after she return but was just not the same. I still look to see if she is at her old place when I drive by.

WestKnox
09-16-15, 11:38
Yes one Patty went to visit her uncle and a super size one came out. Dream with her once after she return but was just not the same. I still look to see if she is at her old place when I drive by.Yeah we should start referring to the bigger one as PattyCakes now.

Nobody246
09-16-15, 21:59
Wish I had saw this report earlier. Got about the same. She is basically a rip off. All is good until she has your coin then the stupid rules start. Her game is to annoy you to the point you just take her back and that's what I did. Short brown hair, says she's 20, looks older. Avoid!Luckily for me, she was in nicotine withdrawal and wanted to stop at a store north of town for cigarettes. I hope the walk back into town improved her attitude.

BigJim865
09-17-15, 16:07
Sounds like you are getting the same line they gave me. Seen them both and feed them both well twice this week. Funny both wanted frostys that little Aly ate $12 worth of Wendys,. Avoid Kimber her # starts with 437. Anyway she will try anything to scam you. Her usual is her dealer is holding her stuff hostage so she needs some cash. She wears my phone out. She called me Sun or Monday clai ing some guy got her a room at Value Inn and wanted her to use a coke bottle as a strap-on on him. I told her if he paid for it she should do it. She got mad and hung up on me. I live downtown and Kimber hangs out at Weigels / projects on Summitt Hill and Aly in the Old City. Aly is supposed to be going to Florida Monday. Aly is discreet but Kimber will come right up to you regardless of who you are with. I would rate Kimber just below Lexi (braces).Yes you are right! After I saw her one time I have decided it will be the last. Cute girl petite body tight kitty but always trying to get more $. I am sorry that I announced a good find and that is the sole reason I have not replied to anyone who contacted me by PM for the contact info. Along with a hectic week at work. I have since blocked her number and will use better judgement before sharing info again. Even as long as I have been a monger I still screw up on occasion.

BigJim.

Bezee2012
09-17-15, 19:20
Yes you are right! After I saw her one time I have decided it will be the last. Cute girl petite body tight kitty but always trying to get more $. I am sorry that I announced a good find and that is the sole reason I have not replied to anyone who contacted me by PM for the contact info. Along with a hectic week at work. I have since blocked her number and will use better judgement before sharing info again. Even as long as I have been a monger I still screw up on occasion.

BigJim.We all get intrigued body a cute girl and nice body, can never know what possible drama comes with it. I am sure we all can give you a pass but on probation now!! LOL Seriously I have jumped the gun and done the same thing so chin up and back at the hunt.

Bezee.

Tenkara
09-18-15, 00:05
Drove around the stroll today and I was pretty disappointed. Not much of anything going on. Picked up a mocha skinned girl near the bridge and dropped her off quickly when I found out she had her monthly visitor and wasn't up for other maneuvers. Headed to Merchants and saw a tired looking blonde with several uncles hanging around. Almost felt like I got chased away by them. Then I headed to Lafollette to see how bad it really was. Wow. Wound up back on Baxter after dark and found a blonde 5/10 named Michelle who I am pretty sure gagged then threw up a little bit on my lap. Going to take a break for a while and save up for a trip to my favorite Atlanta club then Ill see If I can't meet a few better dedicated providers.

Chevy808
09-18-15, 21:47
Found me a nice tight blonde walking on Middlebrook close to ball camp it was late headlights hit her nice ass in these light jeans I was blown away by her ass I couldn't believe the find and I was just heading to the grocery store before they closed said her name was Rachael she didn't have a phone which I thought was crazy walking alone at night with no phone said she needed money to buy one hope she goes and buys one said she walks the stroll only on weekends on Middlebrook I will find her again she gave me an awesome bbj got to have some sexy titty time too wrapped those knockers around me never felt so good my god she is going to have me jerking all night got to have her sit on my lap and ride me till I popped which didn't take long after all she had been doing to me I think I'm in love haven't ever met such a clean sexy street walker.

GeeDick
09-19-15, 07:52
Found me a nice tight blonde walking on Middlebrook close to ball camp it was late headlights hit her nice ass in these light jeans I was blown away by her ass I couldn't believe the find and I was just heading to the grocery store before they closed said her name was Rachael she didn't have a phone which I thought was crazy walking alone at night with no phone said she needed money to buy one hope she goes and buys one said she walks the stroll only on weekends on Middlebrook I will find her again she gave me an awesome bbj got to have some sexy titty time too wrapped those knockers around me never felt so good my god she is going to have me jerking all night got to have her sit on my lap and ride me till I popped which didn't take long after all she had been doing to me I think I'm in love haven't ever met such a clean sexy street walker.Good for you! Never thought of Middlebrook as a stroll. That's a decent part of town.

Funny how they appear when you're not looking and least expect it.

GD.

Tortellini
09-19-15, 11:50
Guys took a drive down Central and saw a tall brunette with long legs. Pulled over and offered her a ride. Told me her name is Whitney, brunette, 5'8", 22 yrs. Old, and an unreal body.

She looked young and checked her license for verification. Whitney tells me she tells guys she is much younger to scare them and take the money and run. OMG. We took a drive and the car session was rushed and incomplete!

I did check out her body and had gorgeous breasts (A to be cup), with long slender curves.

Enclosed are some of her FB photos.

Appearance 9. 5/10.

Performance 1/10.

Personality 3/10.

STAY AWAY!

Not a certified SW.

Tort.

Sexhoundtn2
09-19-15, 22:01
Found me a nice tight blonde walking on Middlebrook close to ball camp it was late headlights hit her nice ass in these light jeans I was blown away by her ass I couldn't believe the find and I was just heading to the grocery store before they closed said her name was Rachael she didn't have a phone which I thought was crazy walking alone at night with no phone said she needed money to buy one hope she goes and buys one said she walks the stroll only on weekends on Middlebrook I will find her again she gave me an awesome bbj got to have some sexy titty time too wrapped those knockers around me never felt so good my god she is going to have me jerking all night got to have her sit on my lap and ride me till I popped which didn't take long after all she had been doing to me I think I'm in love haven't ever met such a clean sexy street walker.It always pays to carry a $10 trac phone and cheap minute card for jewels like that.

JohnUT1966
09-20-15, 16:02
Make a few trips up and down Central after the football Saturday night but didn't see anything.

CMoneyNo5
09-20-15, 16:17
Guys took a drive down Central and saw a tall brunette with long legs. Pulled over and offered her a ride. Told me her name is Whitney, brunette, 5'8", 22 yrs. Old, and an unreal body.

She looked young and checked her license for verification. Whitney tells me she tells guys she is much younger to scare them and take the money and run. OMG. We took a drive and the car session was rushed and incomplete!

I did check out her body and had gorgeous breasts (A to be cup), with long slender curves.

Enclosed are some of her FB photos.

Appearance 9. 5/10.

Performance 1/10.

Personality 3/10.

STAY AWAY!

Not a certified SW.

Tort.She's a regular graduate of the 24 hour class.

Ruavol2
09-21-15, 15:59
Came across Nikki the other morning. Bright Eyed and bushy tailed. She said she had just woke up. She had forgotten she had seen me months before. It took her a while to remember our time at my place. When she did she leaned in and hugged me like no tomorrow. I thought about a room then she said she had a place. She said she could use the money. I said ok. She took me in and got down to biz and did all those sexy poses she does then took all of me for a few then flipped to her doggy then mish. I layed down and she took all of it then pulled up with a big ole smile. God bless that girl. I love her skills so.

Seniors only if you want digits. Incall not too scary does have her own bedroom. She is available now for work she is just watching TV.

Mundane
09-22-15, 08:38
Saw a blonde gal on West Outer (not far from Illinois) this morning (around 7:30 am). Looked early to mid-twenties, baggy clothes and a big side bag, but when I drove past and gave her a look, she turned and waved and I could see in my mirror that she kept watching until I was out of sight. Not my thing to do the SW thing. And way too close to home and work for my taste, but she didn't look bad. Good luck and be careful.

KingstonDown69
09-22-15, 12:34
Saw a blonde gal on West Outer (not far from Illinois) this morning (around 7:30 am). Looked early to mid-twenties, baggy clothes and a big side bag, but when I drove past and gave her a look, she turned and waved and I could see in my mirror that she kept watching until I was out of sight. Not my thing to do the SW thing. And way too close to home and work for my taste, but she didn't look bad. Good luck and be careful.I met with her yesterday. She is definitely legit, and has good oral skills, kitty was tight and groomed to the touch. I was short on time so it was a quick car date, but will definitely repeat. I had actually responded to an ad on CL about needing help with a phone card, and it turned out good. If you see a woman needing help, you never know how it may turn out.

SpamAccount123
09-22-15, 12:40
Saw Samantha in the evening yesterday in her usual spot. Really cute for SW. Half a bill to go back to her place. Pretty bad apts, uncomfortable bed, no electricity. Still a good time if you can get past all of that. Might be better off bring her to notel for best results.

Saw emily off central too for the first time yesterday. Man is she cute. Have to avoid though with all the reviews from here. Thanks guys.

AsiansBoy
09-22-15, 15:21
Found me a nice tight blonde walking on Middlebrook close to ball camp it was late headlights hit her nice ass in these light jeans I was blown away by her ass I couldn't believe the find and I was just heading to the grocery store before they closed said her name was Rachael she didn't have a phone which I thought was crazy walking alone at night with no phone said she needed money to buy one hope she goes and buys one said she walks the stroll only on weekends on Middlebrook I will find her again she gave me an awesome bbj got to have some sexy titty time too wrapped those knockers around me never felt so good my god she is going to have me jerking all night got to have her sit on my lap and ride me till I popped which didn't take long after all she had been doing to me I think I'm in love haven't ever met such a clean sexy street walker.I live in Middlebrook on ball homes subdivision close to ball camp too, do you know what time she usually stroll in Middlebrook, I want to try nice ass.

CharterD
09-26-15, 15:58
I know I have only posted a couple times but last night in the old city this blonde gets in my car. I start driving and feeling her kitty and get my fingers inside for a sec before we talk biz. She grabbed me (outside pants) while I was looking for a place to park. She pointed out a place and wheb parked and I'm out of my fly she says "oh shit that's my husband" jumps out of car with my 40 bucks and this black guy comes up asking who I am. I reply gone and left f÷ling like the fool I am. Said her name was chrissy.

Jg3786
09-27-15, 08:20
I know I have only posted a couple times but last night in the old city this blonde gets in my car. I start driving and feeling her kitty and get my fingers inside for a sec before we talk biz. She grabbed me (outside pants) while I was looking for a place to park. She pointed out a place and wheb parked and I'm out of my fly she says "oh shit that's my husband" jumps out of car with my 40 bucks and this black guy comes up asking who I am. I reply gone and left fling like the fool I am. Said her name was chrissy.Never ever let them pick the spot.

Skboy
09-27-15, 09:31
Never ever let them pick the spot.Should also read the 22 rules of street mongering, Twice!

Ruavol2
09-27-15, 14:22
He may have even gotten your plates already just in case he lost you. Ready to call it in. With another plan she could have said she was abducted by you if pulled. It is hard to find a loyal girl. The best thing to do is turn it around on them and follow them. Wait be patient see if they get in a car. Get their plates If she gets in another car with a john follow them and tag up with him and get as much info as you can. The only way we can get these theives is to band together. There is no law against reporting a crime. Turn it around on them Call KPD tell them you were in the old city walking to your car when this girl approached you asking for help from her psycho bf. You offered her a ride the BF shows up and they rob you. Chances are they already have a record you don't. Then you can put both the mofos in jail. When a girl gets me like that. I make a point to pay back. I do not forgive or forget. And in 50 years I have always delivered punishment. Always.

Also getting cold soon. Start thinking about carrying calling cards. If needed get a phone for the girl and exchange and barter for her services. Its the only way to keep things going through the winter and its a coming. Can you feel it. It will be here soon enough. Fellas think about it.

Geewiz
09-28-15, 23:22
I made a drive thru the stroll tonight. I saw three white girls out. Two brunettes (one pregnant) and one blonde. I made the scoop on the blonde on beau. She was petite and not too bad looking. I think she was older, maybe 35. Not really sure. Definitely not in 20's. We found a spot and I told her all I wanted was a BJ and she said she want. 30 for it but it would be nice if I could give her. 40 so I gave her. 40. She went right to business. She had very nice oral skills. I enjoyed it quite a bit. She is a spitter. No digits, sorry.

Geewiz
09-28-15, 23:44
Does anyone know whatever happened to Lexi (with the braces)? Often called bad Lexi. Not wanting to see her again, (as she burnt that bridge), just curious.

Jj Dillion 2
09-29-15, 06:57
Does anyone know whatever happened to Lexi (with the braces)? Often called bad Lexi. Not wanting to see her again, (as she burnt that bridge), just curious.She is still around she gets out early sometimes she will call the people she likes seeing or that wants to see her. She stops around 7:30 pm that is what she told she claims after 8 pm is to late for her.

MrHappyMofo2
09-30-15, 00:24
Pebbles has a new phone. She is lookin great! Seniors pm me.