PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Dewayne1966
08-15-14, 23:30
I haven't been on the stroll much lately but had a little free time Wed so I drove down Central. I saw a girl with short black hair about 25 to 30 years old about a 7 in looks and body. She was walking toward Woodland but she went into the Kenjo she gave me little wave when she saw me checking her out. I swung around the block and parked on the side at Kenjo she came out carrying a bag. She saw me setting there and stopped and looked at me I nodded at her and she came over to my truck. She asked what I was into I told her I was just killing a little time she asked if I could give her a ride I told her to get in she said her name was Lisa. When she got in she said she spent all her money at Kenjo and asked if she could do anything for me to make a little money. I told her I was wary of parking to do anything and asked if she could do the job while I drove and she said yes. We agreed on 20 for her services. She was a very good employee and did great work she didn't make a mess and she swallowed every drop and licked it clean. She had me let her out at the 3 rivers store. She said she didn't give out her number because she had a full time boyfriend. She said that he works evenings usually 4 days a week and that she walks to the store most of those days. She said that she only accepts 1 ride each day. If you see her and you're luck enough to be the one to give her a ride I'm sure you will like her work.

Member #5090
08-18-14, 13:42
Drove through Central from Heiskell towards Broadway. Nothing. Construction is starting on Broadway towards downtown. At least 3 LEO cars were in that area. So I left. Just when I wanted some lunchtime fun. Happy hunting and stay safe.

MustangSal
08-18-14, 19:37
Drove through Central from Heiskell towards Broadway. Nothing. Construction is starting on Broadway towards downtown. At least 3 LEO cars were in that area. So I left. Just when I wanted some lunchtime fun. Happy hunting and stay safe.You should have waited until about 5:30. Connie was walking central then.

UsMale69
08-19-14, 00:58
Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of sampling all these ladies; The head doctor is terrific, but wondering how Marie and Nova compare to her as I've never had the pleasure of a rendezvous with them.

Anderson865
08-19-14, 07:29
Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of sampling all these ladies; The head doctor is terrific, but wondering how Marie and Nova compare to her as I've never had the pleasure of a rendezvous with them.I have had the pleasure of all three. I think Marie is better.

Member #5090
08-19-14, 09:11
I have had the pleasure of all three. I think Marie is better.Well now I'm regretting letting Marie walk by me the other day.

Mrdrano
08-19-14, 11:15
I have had the pleasure of all three. I think Marie is better.Haven't been with Marie but highly recommend Connie she is very laid back and easy to talk to makes you feel really comfortable and very good at what she does.

GeeDick
08-19-14, 22:02
On my way back from a dinner I cruised down Beaumont to see what was shaking. Saw five, what looked to be nice young SW's. Most I have seen this year! As luck would have it I was not able to partake. Good to see the action has picked up, wonder how long it will last?

GD.

PussyHunter321
08-20-14, 00:41
Anyone seen Casey lately? I can't find anything half way decent out these days.

Jg3786
08-20-14, 08:37
Anyone seen Casey lately? I can't find anything half way decent out these days.She is living with a guy. I hear from her every once in awhile.

Member #4573
08-21-14, 16:12
Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of sampling all these ladies; The head doctor is terrific, but wondering how Marie and Nova compare to her as I've never had the pleasure of a rendezvous with them.I think that Nova is a gem. Have known her for years. Always treated me nicely.

JizzyGillespie
08-22-14, 07:13
I found Angie at the market where Baxter becomes Beaumont. It's too bad she is a rock hound she is still attractive but could be so much more, and those beautiful fake titties are nice too.

BigSexy999
08-22-14, 15:58
I have had the pleasure of all three. I think Marie is better.I have also had the utmost pleasure of sampling this unique triumvirate. I would have to say without hesitation that Connie is the clear cut winner. Her skills are heavenly and her demeanor is what separates her from the pack.

UsMale69
08-22-14, 16:44
Seems like one can't go wrong with any of these 3 great ladies!

I think that Nova is a gem. Have known her for years. Always treated me nicely.

Harpua83
08-23-14, 14:21
Took a few drives up and down Central today and there was plenty out. One older dark haired SW with a to go box and really big sunglasses down by 3 rivers. Dirty blonde short curly haired veteran SW in the same area. A very young and skinny spinner dark hair, rough but could be cute down by Broadway. I was on my way back when I passed this ridiculously cute, smaller strawberry blonde with freckles and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen on a girl. I drove past thinking TGTBT, but I ran back into her at the fresh mart, talked to her a bit. She seemed a little off, but aren't we all? I took another pass being so damn weary since my run in with Emily. When I saw her again I pulled down Burwell and let her in. She was quiet at first, very smart not to say the wrong thing. We rode around talking about the heat and whether I was single. I finally asked her if she was the type that enjoyed a good time and she said yes. I offered to introduce her to Mr. Jackson if she wanted to. We stopped at my play spot, she couldn't have been more polite. She had some really nice natural boobs, large for her size. She wasn't afraid to get nice and close as she got down on her knees, going chest to chest with me as she slid down on her knees for an almost perfect bbjcim. Before she left she asked to use the restroom and did so with the door open in case I was worried. I took her a few streets down and dropped her off close to her house, not anywhere that I could see it though (my choice). She was so grateful for the donation and even gave me a hug before she got out of the car. I really couldn't have been happier. Her name is Sabrina. I'm not sure if she's trash picking, grass talking Sabrina. I only saw her from a distance. This girl did a few things that made her seem a little more Mork than Mindy, but considering those eyes and her attitude, the only thing I wish about this dream was I'd had more time and money to share with her. Can't wait to run into her again.

MustangSal
08-23-14, 17:47
Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of sampling all these ladies; The head doctor is terrific, but wondering how Marie and Nova compare to her as I've never had the pleasure of a rendezvous with them.I'll just stick with Connie she's my ATF.

ChaosTn
08-23-14, 21:06
Took a few drives up and down Central today and there was plenty out. One older dark haired SW with a to go box and really big sunglasses down by 3 rivers. Dirty blonde short curly haired veteran SW in the same area. A very young and skinny spinner dark hair, rough but could be cute down by Broadway. I was on my way back when I passed this ridiculously cute, smaller strawberry blonde with freckles and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen on a girl. I drove past thinking TGTBT, but I ran back into her at the fresh mart, talked to her a bit. She seemed a little off, but aren't we all? I took another pass being so damn weary since my run in with Emily. When I saw her again I pulled down Burwell and let her in. She was quiet at first, very smart not to say the wrong thing. We rode around talking about the heat and whether I was single. I finally asked her if she was the type that enjoyed a good time and she said yes. I offered to introduce her to Mr. Jackson if she wanted to. We stopped at my play spot, she couldn't have been more polite. She had some really nice natural boobs, large for her size. She wasn't afraid to get nice and close as she got down on her knees, going chest to chest with me as she slid down on her knees for an almost perfect bbjcim. Before she left she asked to use the restroom and did so with the door open in case I was worried. I took her a few streets down and dropped her off close to her house, not anywhere that I could see it though (my choice). She was so grateful for the donation and even gave me a hug before she got out of the car. I really couldn't have been happier. Her name is Sabrina. I'm not sure if she's trash picking, grass talking Sabrina. I only saw her from a distance. This girl did a few things that made her seem a little more Mork than Mindy, but considering those eyes and her attitude, the only thing I wish about this dream was I'd had more time and money to share with her. Can't wait to run into her again.IF the Sabrina you met had "nice natural boobs" and "the prettiest blue eyes". Then you met the "street cleaning" sabrina.

SpurMonster1
08-23-14, 22:10
I'll just stick with Connie she's my ATF.Connie is the only prostitute that I've ever been with and I would think that she would be hard to beat.

Scapp
08-25-14, 15:25
Took a cruise around central and Beaumont today around 1:15. There were quite a bit of LEO presence around North Central. I saw Angie and a red head working but passed as I have seen Angie before and the red head looked like a quart jar of mule slobber! Drove a little ways down Down Central and hit the jackpot with Connie. Drove a few miles away to stay off central and let her do her magic. This was my first time with her and all I can say is wow. When she finished I needed a nap. Well worth the money and I will definitely repeat. Stay safe. SC.

RYKean
08-25-14, 22:07
Crusin' beaumont area tonight and spoke with a chesty BBW named Heather in her 20's. Does anyone know anything about her?

Hotrod2
08-25-14, 23:40
Crusin' beaumont area tonight and spoke with a chesty BBW named Heather in her 20's. Does anyone know anything about her?I remember reading that someone with that name, Heather, went bonkers in the projects on some poor monger. Watch your pockets. Play safe.

Member #5090
08-26-14, 09:08
Crusin' beaumont area tonight and spoke with a chesty BBW named Heather in her 20's. Does anyone know anything about her?I drove Beaumont around 3 yesterday. Two ladies were out then. Quick glance looked pretty good. I waved but didn't get anything back. They were a couple of blocks away from the school so not sure.

Nobody246
08-26-14, 14:55
Hello again, fellow hobbyists. I used to be active in the forums and on another Knoxville board several years ago, but marital bliss put an end to my participation. Now that I have been blistered by marital bliss, I am reentering the hobby. Since I am getting older, I will probably not be as active in the street scene as I used to be. I noticed toward the end of that period that the ladies seemed to be more likely to try to pull a ripoff if the client had a few years on them.

I still have fond memories of those days. Frankie was one of my favorites. Rachel brought some smiles. I still remember when Rachel and Cindy did a double for me. Rachel was deep into the BJ when Cindy made her move. The gasp from Rachel was very impressive and felt great, but by the end, I think she decided she really liked the magic Cindy's tongue could work. I know I did. Does anybody know what happened with these fine women?

I still cruise the streets to see the sights, so I will be posting recon reports. I also hope to post reviews of the therapists as time and opportunity permits.

Thanks to several of the regulars, I have kept up with the scene, so maybe getting back into things will be relatively easy. I hope gaining senior status will not be too difficult.

I am in the west end of Knox, so any nearby providers are more than welcome to contact me.

KenVetteman
08-26-14, 15:05
Don't do SW scene but was on Central about 11 AM short plump older lady walking I slowed down she started running toward me I circled block when I saw her again she had one breast hanging half out of dress.

Anderson865
08-26-14, 15:23
Had to run to the Southside today so I went down Central to Broadway did not see anything on the way there. But on the way back seen Angie at the bus stop next to the resturaunt equipment place. She looked out of it. On up Central near the Freezo I seen Marie that girl keeps loosing weight. If I would of had the time I would of picked her up. Other than that nothing else to report.

Member #5090
08-26-14, 17:53
Had to run to the Southside today so I went down Central to Broadway did not see anything on the way there. But on the way back seen Angie at the bus stop next to the resturaunt equipment place. She looked out of it. On up Central near the Freezo I seen Marie that girl keeps loosing weight. If I would of had the time I would of picked her up. Other than that nothing else to report.I went through this afternoon as well. I thought it was Angie that I saw. I tried circling back but she slipped away or got picked up.

Went down Baxter. Pretty sure I saw Lisa and a girlfriend at the Mart. Unfortunately my uncle showed up at the Dane time. The girlfriend made it back to the apartment complex but Lisa got a pat down. Not sure if they drove away together or not. Both of these ladies are high on the walker factor. I'll be looking for them on later days.

Shooter62
08-27-14, 00:53
I still have fond memories of those days. Frankie was one of my favorites. Rachel brought some smiles. I still remember when Rachel and Cindy did a double for me. Rachel was deep into the BJ when Cindy made her move. The gasp from Rachel was very impressive and felt great, but by the end, I think she decided she really liked the magic Cindy's tongue could work. I know I did. Does anybody know what happened with these fine women?

I used to see a girl named Cindy, blonde, glasses, with a tiny bit of "baby fat" in the right places. She was bi and ran around with a kind of dykey girl named Sam. Might this be the one you are talking about? I've wondered what ever happened to her. She was always really nice, never rushed me, never ripped me off and I always felt safe, she never brought me to sketchy places or around shaft people.

Nobody246
08-27-14, 07:57
I used to see a girl named Cindy, blonde, glasses, with a tiny bit of "baby fat" in the right places. She was bi and ran around with a kind of dykey girl named Sam. Might this be the one you are talking about? I've wondered what ever happened to her. She was always really nice, never rushed me, never ripped me off and I always felt safe, she never brought me to sketchy places or around shaft people.That is the Cindy I was writing about. I didn't remember Sam's name. Dotty was another favorite from those days.

A few days ago I was traveling Beaumont toward Western and saw a relatively attractive walker sitting on the side of the street just up from the old store. About the same time, my radar detector went off. I spotted an unmarked cruiser hidden in some trees on the other side of the street within clear eye shot of the lady. I suspect it was a trap for the unwary monger.

Member #5090
08-27-14, 09:48
Can anyone offer tips on parking spots? How do you find a good spot? Do you stay in the area or go farther out? What are you looking for in a parking spot, etc? Not looking for your favorite spot. Just how to find mine. PM if you wish. Thanks and stay safe.

Dewayne1966
08-27-14, 12:00
Can anyone offer tips on parking spots? How do you find a good spot? Do you stay in the area or go farther out? What are you looking for in a parking spot, etc? Not looking for your favorite spot. Just how to find mine. PM if you wish. Thanks and stay safe.About the only place I will park anymore is at the lower end of a store paring lot like K-mart or Kroger. Try to find a place between to empty cars. I don't partake of SW's much any more might have picked up 3 or 4 in the last year. I usually only look when I'm in my truck and let her do the deed while I drive. I got the blue light special from uncle LEO years ago. I got really lucky that night he just wanted to scare me which he did. But he didn't do any kind of paper work not even a warning ticket. But I don't want to push my luck.

Shooter62
08-27-14, 12:00
That is the Cindy I was writing about. I didn't remember Sam's name. Dotty was another favorite from those days.

I always liked Cindy and would love to find her again although it feels like that was a century ago. Things were allot different then it seems. She was always a sweet girl. I guess it's been 12 or 14 years since I last saw her. Hope she's doing well.

Be safe out there. A lot more risky now.

Member #5090
08-27-14, 13:36
About the only place I will park anymore is at the lower end of a store paring lot like K-mart or Kroger. Try to find a place between to empty cars. I don't partake of SW's much any more might have picked up 3 or 4 in the last year. I usually only look when I'm in my truck and let her do the deed while I drive. I got the blue light special from uncle LEO years ago. I got really lucky that night he just wanted to scare me which he did. But he didn't do any kind of paper work not even a warning ticket. But I don't want to push my luck.Thanks much. That's what I've been looking at. I understand about uncle. Everywhere I turned yesterday it seemed like he was right there.

MustangSal
08-27-14, 13:59
About the only place I will park anymore is at the lower end of a store paring lot like K-mart or Kroger. Try to find a place between to empty cars. I don't partake of SW's much any more might have picked up 3 or 4 in the last year. I usually only look when I'm in my truck and let her do the deed while I drive. I got the blue light special from uncle LEO years ago. I got really lucky that night he just wanted to scare me which he did. But he didn't do any kind of paper work not even a warning ticket. But I don't want to push my luck.Not only do you have to be careful about parking spots but also driving up and down central. About two months ago I was traveling south on central turned around at old knox Hi started back north on central LEO noticed me on my turnaround and followed me all the way out central although I was careful to observe all speed limits I finally turned off central east on springdale he pulled me over asked me where I had been where I was going yada yada gave me a ticket for doing 30 in a 25 cost me $111.50. Long story short he was going to follow me until he could ticket me because he knew I was window shopping even though I really had stopped or talked to any provider's. So Stay Safe out there make sure your vehicle, license insurance are all up to date. MustangSal.

Member #4573
08-27-14, 15:57
About the only place I will park anymore is at the lower end of a store paring lot like K-mart or Kroger. Try to find a place between to empty cars. I don't partake of SW's much any more might have picked up 3 or 4 in the last year. I usually only look when I'm in my truck and let her do the deed while I drive. I got the blue light special from uncle LEO years ago. I got really lucky that night he just wanted to scare me which he did. But he didn't do any kind of paper work not even a warning ticket. But I don't want to push my luck.Keep an open eye out that you aren't in close proximity to any kind of school. The penalty for that is much greater than if you are out in the boonies.

MustangSal
08-27-14, 18:19
Not only do you have to be careful about parking spots but also driving up and down central. About two months ago I was traveling south on central turned around at old knox Hi started back north on central LEO noticed me on my turnaround and followed me all the way out central although I was careful to observe all speed limits I finally turned off central east on springdale he pulled me over asked me where I had been where I was going yada yada gave me a ticket for doing 30 in a 25 cost me $111.50. Long story short he was going to follow me until he could ticket me because he knew I was window shopping even though I really had stopped or talked to any provider's. So Stay Safe out there make sure your vehicle, license insurance are all up to date. MustangSal.I tried to edit previous post couldn't figure out how to edit anyways I had NOT Stopped to talk to any Provider's.

Harpua83
08-27-14, 18:56
Can anyone offer tips on parking spots? How do you find a good spot? Do you stay in the area or go farther out? What are you looking for in a parking spot, etc? Not looking for your favorite spot. Just how to find mine. PM if you wish. Thanks and stay safe.I used to know a gem I met of CL that was into public head. She didn't want money. She didn't want jeweler or dinner. She just liked to suck dick in public so for a while I was cashing free checks twice a week after she'd get off work in West Knox. We'd get bored but never got caught changing up. Busier the better, middle to edge of the parking lot. McKays, Kohls, the old furniture warehouse that's been torn down on Papermill. Offices off Deane Hill, apartments near Middlebrook. The key is to have someone who knows how to do a lot with a little motion and act like you're listening to a good song on the radio. Just happy to be there. Move your mirrors before when you park so if you have to look you're not the methed up ostrich head whipping round. Best of luck, be safe. Also if it hasn't been implied, avoid churches and anywhere you'd find a minor, school, park whatever. The price of indiscretions are much higher around there.

MustangSal
08-27-14, 19:22
I tried to edit previous post couldn't figure out how to edit anyways I had NOT Stopped to talk to any Provider's.Plus I've dropped Connie off and Picked her off over a Hundred times on Central. I have to be careful about that not like dropping her off at the Hairdressers.

Nobody246
08-27-14, 22:46
Can anyone offer tips on parking spots? How do you find a good spot? Do you stay in the area or go farther out? What are you looking for in a parking spot, etc? Not looking for your favorite spot. Just how to find mine. PM if you wish. Thanks and stay safe.I remember on streetwise lady who had me pull up to a payphone and act like I was talking on it while she did the deed. I thought that was a great idea. Too bad cell phones became so popular.

Harpua83
08-28-14, 00:39
I had the pleasure of finally running into Marie today. I was busy so after a short drive we decided to meet up later at her place. She was very sweet, full of compliments and very easy going. When I called she was quick to answer and played no games whatsoever. I got to her I call location which is nice and really convenient no matter where you are. We weren't long for talking before we moved to the bedroom and got started with some DATY and then a totally naked BBBJCIM. This woman has skills and goes to great lengths to make sure you leave happy. Was kind, energetic, sensual and very friendly. An absolute doll. She has also lost a bunch of weight and has a ridiculously sexy body. Great large breasts and a sexy lower half that begs to be played with. Modest donation and wonderful service makes me happy I have someone I can enjoy time with and trust. May be done crisis for a bit. Thanks again for the amazing time Marie!

GeeDick
08-28-14, 16:37
Not only do you have to be careful about parking spots but also driving up and down central. About two months ago I was traveling south on central turned around at old knox Hi started back north on central LEO noticed me on my turnaround and followed me all the way out central although I was careful to observe all speed limits I finally turned off central east on springdale he pulled me over asked me where I had been where I was going yada yada gave me a ticket for doing 30 in a 25 cost me $111.50. Long story short he was going to follow me until he could ticket me because he knew I was window shopping even though I really had stopped or talked to any provider's. So Stay Safe out there make sure your vehicle, license insurance are all up to date. MustangSal.Damn, $111.50 for five over, WTH? If you have a clean record and all you documents in order I'd call that harassment. Sorry to hear about your luck.

GD.

MustangSal
08-28-14, 17:03
Damn, $111.50 for five over, WTH? If you have a clean record and all you documents in order I'd call that harassment. Sorry to hear about your luck.

GD.It was harassment. I ask him if he clocked me on radar he said no he paced me in other words his speed ometer against mine. Only thing you take it to court and lose then you got the fine plus the court cost. My word against his. Most chicken shit ticket I ever got in my life.

WineMaker0913
08-29-14, 00:29
Had a missed meeting this afternoon, decided to cruise up Summitt and the projects to see what's going on there. Ran across a girl I use to see up there in the project across from the magnet school. Long blond hair, 150,5'4" little heavy with really nice blue eyes. Goes by Candy. Gave her a couple Jackson's and had a very pleasant dream. FS covered. Uses a friends place in those projects. She was a heavy user, but has cleaned up. Not sure why she's back, but she hasn't lost any of her skills. This girl has no gag reflex. She use to be a regular up there.

Member #5090
08-29-14, 07:40
It's much appreciated.

And Mustang, sorry about the ticket. I agree it was nothing more than harassment but better than paying court costs. That story is probably why I only make one pass and I'm out of the area.

Tortellini
08-29-14, 12:50
Does anyone have Maria's digits please? She has very sexy eyes and reminds me of the girl I dated in College.

Thanks!

Tnmm51
08-29-14, 15:22
Damn, $111.50 for five over, WTH? If you have a clean record and all you documents in order I'd call that harassment. Sorry to hear about your luck.

GD.Damn mustang,sorry to hear about the bad luck on the tkt. Just another LEO that is a a / hole.

MustangSal
08-29-14, 18:39
Damn mustang,sorry to hear about the bad luck on the tkt. Just another LEO that is a a / hole.When there is a sting on LEO looking to bust us or scare us off. They want to bust us as much as the providers. A cop can always find a reason to pull you over. Just saying again make sure your vehicle tags and driver's license and insurance are current. LEO ask me why I was driving up and down central I told him I was going to stop at freezo and get a ice cream he ask me why I didn't I told him I changed my mind. I could see him running my tags while he was behind me. I knew he was going to stop me. Just stay safe out there mustangsal.

Nobody246
08-29-14, 22:37
When there is a sting on LEO looking to bust us or scare us off. They want to bust us as much as the providers. A cop can always find a reason to pull you over. Just saying again make sure your vehicle tags and driver's license and insurance are current. LEO ask me why I was driving up and down central I told him I was going to stop at freezo and get a ice cream he ask me why I didn't I told him I changed my mind. I could see him running my tags while he was behind me. I knew he was going to stop me. Just stay safe out there mustangsal.I have been pulled over twice on stroll over the years. I received a BS ticket both times. The first time, the officer asked me if I had any weapons in my vehicle or on my person after he had run my driver's license. I told him (truthfully) that I didn't even have a pocket knife. TN used to put "why" under conditions on DLs if you had a gun permit. I am sure this information is still available to any cop who runs your license.

From my point of view, I have decided against carrying a weapon when I am on the stroll. Odds are if somebody wants to rob you, they are only interested in getting your money and getting away. If you happen to shoot someone out there, you know your life will be absolutely ripped apart for a long time to come.

MustangSal
08-31-14, 18:11
Can anybody tell me anything about Rita. She walks Central built pretty nice, tanned pretty long brown hair not real pretty in the face. Any info appreciated. Stay Safe MustangSal.

Nobody246
08-31-14, 22:25
I have been pulled over twice on stroll over the years. I received a BS ticket both times. The first time, the officer asked me if I had any weapons in my vehicle or on my person after he had run my driver's license. I told him (truthfully) that I didn't even have a pocket knife. TN used to put "why" under conditions on DLs if you had a gun permit. I am sure this information is still available to any cop who runs your license.

From my point of view, I have decided against carrying a weapon when I am on the stroll. Odds are if somebody wants to rob you, they are only interested in getting your money and getting away. If you happen to shoot someone out there, you know your life will be absolutely ripped apart for a long time to come.Actually it was condition code "y" that indicated the holder had a gun permit.

JohnUT1966
09-01-14, 11:44
After the UT football game, I thought I would see if there was anything on Central. Didn't see anyone. However driving north to get back on I-75 I also hit a blond wearing all black just past Morelia and before the railroad bridge. Had someone right on my tail or I would have turned around. They followed me all the way to the Oak Ridge Highway. When I turned right they went left.

Mrdrano
09-01-14, 12:09
I had the pleasure of finally running into Marie today. I was busy so after a short drive we decided to meet up later at her place. She was very sweet, full of compliments and very easy going. When I called she was quick to answer and played no games whatsoever. I got to her I call location which is nice and really convenient no matter where you are. We weren't long for talking before we moved to the bedroom and got started with some DATY and then a totally naked BBBJCIM. This woman has skills and goes to great lengths to make sure you leave happy. Was kind, energetic, sensual and very friendly. An absolute doll. She has also lost a bunch of weight and has a ridiculously sexy body. Great large breasts and a sexy lower half that begs to be played with. Modest donation and wonderful service makes me happy I have someone I can enjoy time with and trust. May be done crisis for a bit. Thanks again for the amazing time Marie!Hey harp us could you pm Marines digits thanks drano.

Anderson865
09-01-14, 21:03
Went for a stroll today came across Roxy that advertised on BP walking down Central. Picked her up for BJ if that is what you call what she did. Save your money fellas. Pass on this one.

Member #4430
09-01-14, 22:00
I get off work late and go down central really late. Who is the slender chocolate woman out walking the block of central and 5th late always 230 or 3 am?

Nobody246
09-03-14, 12:22
The first time I was stopped on the stroll, I was just sightseeing. I wasn't even window shopping. I was leaving the area when I made a turn and forgot to use my turn signal. Yeah, I know, my bad -, and a cop saw it. I was promptly pulled over.

Anyway, after he ran my tags and DL, he told me to step out of my vehicle. I knew I had not been seen talking to a walker, so I wondered what was up. I also knew that a cop can claim he saw anything he wanted to justify detaining me.

The officer told me to stand in front of his cruiser and started questioning me about why I was in the area. Then he said the only reason people came into that area was for crack and working girls, and I didn't look like a crackhead. I knew he had me in front of his cruiser so his camera could record anything I said that was incriminating, so I decided to give him a video recording more favorable to me. Instead of picking one of his options, I asked him if I was being detained. He reacted as if I had kicked him or something, gritted his teeth and said I was not being detained. I wasted no time in leaving the area and did not go back on the stroll for a long time.

Member #5090
09-04-14, 10:57
The first time I was stopped on the stroll, I was just sightseeing. I wasn't even window shopping. I was leaving the area when I made a turn and forgot to use my turn signal. Yeah, I know, my bad -, and a cop saw it. I was promptly pulled over.

Anyway, after he ran my tags and DL, he told me to step out of my vehicle. I knew I had not been seen talking to a walker, so I wondered what was up. I also knew that a cop can claim he saw anything he wanted to justify detaining me.

The officer told me to stand in front of his cruiser and started questioning me about why I was in the area. Then he said the only reason people came into that area was for crack and working girls, and I didn't look like a crackhead. I knew he had me in front of his cruiser so his camera could record anything I said that was incriminating, so I decided to give him a video recording more favorable to me. Instead of picking one of his options, I asked him if I was being detained. He reacted as if I had kicked him or something, gritted his teeth and said I was not being detained. I wasted no time in leaving the area and did not go back on the stroll for a long time.I strolled through the area mid-afternoon yesterday and uncle was all over the place. Saw them interviewing at least two ladies. I cut mine short and got out of the area just for this reason. Stay safe!

Member #5090
09-04-14, 11:00
I get off work late and go down central really late. Who is the slender chocolate woman out walking the block of central and 5th late always 230 or 3 am?Really tall with nice boobs? May have seen her yesterday in a quick stroll. I don't know why but screamed TS to me. LOL I mean she looked close to six feet tall.

JizzyGillespie
09-04-14, 13:03
Really tall with nice boobs? May have seen her yesterday in a quick stroll. I don't know why but screamed TS to me. LOL I mean she looked close to six feet tall.If it is the one I have seen and even picked up it was a dude, although he / she didn't like it when I asked are you a dude? She responded "I'm not a dude" but by that time I was close enough to tell they either were a man at one time or is still a man (has a dick), none the less I said I'm not interested and dropped it off at the next block. I should have known better cause he / she was too good to be true, by that I mean better looking than 90+% of the SWs out there, just not my thing.

GeeDick
09-04-14, 13:07
Really tall with nice boobs? May have seen her yesterday in a quick stroll. I don't know why but screamed TS to me. LOL I mean she looked close to six feet tall.Seen her / him out a couple times. I too was thinking she's probably a TS. Had no desire to inquire further; just kept on cruising.

GD.

Jg3786
09-04-14, 14:13
Seen her / him out a couple times. I too was thinking she's probably a TS. Had no desire to inquire further; just kept on cruising.

GD.Never picked it up, but have got a real close look. The plumbing I would say is male.

Member #5090
09-04-14, 14:30
Just FYI, uncle is driving an unmarked white Ford Focus with heavily tinted windows. I wasn't strolling but saw it pull someone over today. Stay safe!

Tortellini
09-04-14, 15:51
Saw a cute thin blonde walking on Magnolia and made the scoop. Her name is Renee, 31 hrs. Old and used to help with her parents mortgage business until it declined. She has a very pretty face, gave a decent BBBJ yet was rushed. Told me she is an escort too and that is how she learned her perfect hand technique while sucking the anaconda She is about 5'4", 115 lbs and is about an 8. 5 / 10.

Not sure if I will repeat. Saw a very cute brunette get picked up by a black truck by Central and 4th. The brunette was tall and had a short haircut. Saw Holly sitting on the bus stop bench by Broadway and Central yesterday. Anyone have the tall brunette's number? Anyone have Maria's number please?

Peace.

Tort.

JizzyGillespie
09-05-14, 12:20
If it is the one I have seen and even picked up it was a dude, although he / she didn't like it when I asked are you a dude? She responded "I'm not a dude" but by that time I was close enough to tell they either were a man at one time or is still a man (has a dick), none the less I said I'm not interested and dropped it off at the next block. I should have known better cause he / she was too good to be true, by that I mean better looking than 90+% of the SWs out there, just not my thing.FYI somebody must have been fooled or be into it or he wouldn't keep come out, think about it.

Member #5090
09-05-14, 13:28
Whoever picked the brunette spinner on Central during lunch, I hate you. LOL She's young, long hair, and typically ice seen her by the Mart at the start of Beaumont. Think I saw Angie there as well. Had her back to me though. That ass!

SpurMonster1
09-05-14, 19:16

The officer told me to stand in front of his cruiser and started questioning me about why I was in the area. Then he said the only reason people came into that area was for crack and working girls, and I didn't look like a crackhead. I knew he had me in front of his cruiser so his camera could record anything I said that was incriminating, so I decided to give him a video recording more favorable to me. Instead of picking one of his options, I asked him if I was being detained. He reacted as if I had kicked him or something, gritted his teeth and said I was not being detained. I wasted no time in leaving the area and did not go back on the stroll for a long time.What specific area area are you referring to as the 'stroll'?

Callmecrazy
09-07-14, 03:04
I had just left the club with a case of blue balls when I decided to check out central on my way home. There was a WSW with short dark hair and a white dress that was looking pretty good but I passed to see what else was out and about. I only saw one other that was a BSW but she was pretty much out in the street waving at cars and just a little too loud so to speak for me to pick up. I managed to turn around a little farther up the road and was going back for the chick in the white dress but she was gone. And FYI the chick in the white dress was not the dude that some have been talking about. I've seen it before and it was bending over at the time I was driving by. My retinas will never be the same.

Cmc.

Nobody246
09-07-14, 18:25
I took a ride today to check out the fair. I saw one WSW with brown hair sitting on the steps across from Knox Central. I have seen her several times before, but SWs are not my thing, too public. About a half hour later she was still there, so business must not be very good. I saw a couple on Beau, one way too old to be out there and the other a blond with some dude pushing a baby carriage.

I used to enjoy Sunday afternoon on the strolls. That seemed to be when the hobby working girls came out, those just supplementing their income. They were always more fun than the ones supporting habits.

Chevy808
09-07-14, 23:59
Crazy emily tried flagging me down today I avoid her like a bad spoiled piece of meat she looks horrible and ill I could see her spine sticking out and her shorts have to be size zero and hang off her hips just couldn't do it only captain save a hoe to the sexy ones. Avoid her at all cost she is not worth a penny has zero skills and odd body shape very very sick looking stay away!

JizzyGillespie
09-08-14, 09:11
I had just left the club with a case of blue balls when I decided to check out central on my way home. There was a WSW with short dark hair and a white dress that was looking pretty good but I passed to see what else was out and about. I only saw one other that was a BSW but she was pretty much out in the street waving at cars and just a little too loud so to speak for me to pick up. I managed to turn around a little farther up the road and was going back for the chick in the white dress but she was gone. And FYI the chick in the white dress was not the dude that some have been talking about. I've seen it before and it was bending over at the time I was driving by. My retinas will never be the same.

Cmc.Did you see the goat?

Member #5090
09-08-14, 09:47

Cmc.The he / she I was talking about is a BSW. Never saw aWSW I thought was a he / she. But I'll be making sure now. LOL. Thanks for the info. Stay safe!

Pizza Man
09-08-14, 13:07
Got Connie's phone number and called to set up an appointment with the Dr. We agreed on a time 3 hours in advance. She was v.

Very sweet on the phone. I drove out to her place at the agreed upon time but when I called for final directions she didn't answer. Tried calling for 20 minutes but no answer so I left. Got a message from her90 minutes later with an excuse. Got a text 2 days later with a different excuse. I had heard such good things about her it was very disappointing. Did I mention it was a very long drive? I will post if she ever makes it up to me but be aware if you plan to make the drive.

MustangSal
09-08-14, 23:01
I came out of CVS on and. Broadway today about 2:00 got into my car and Marie was walking North on Broadway I have never been with her but recognized her from the forum so I spoke to her and she came up to my car. We talked for a while not a lot about sex just the fact that she walks a lot during the day for exercise and runs at night. A real pleasure to talk to. A real pretty girl beautiful eyes and pretty skin and of course big ole boobs. Real friendly down to earth. She's really lost a lot of weight. And if her skills are as good as she looks I can see why she is highly recommended. Anyways just putting that out there. Stay Safe MustangSal.

Boss49
09-09-14, 13:56
I came out of CVS on and. Broadway today about 2:00 got into my car and Marie was walking North on Broadway I have never been with her but recognized her from the forum so I spoke to her and she came up to my car. We talked for a while not a lot about sex just the fact that she walks a lot during the day for exercise and runs at night. A real pleasure to talk to. A real pretty girl beautiful eyes and pretty skin and of course big ole boobs. Real friendly down to earth. She's really lost a lot of weight. And if her skills are as good as she looks I can see why she is highly recommended. Anyways just putting that out there. Stay Safe MustangSal.Mustang your are spot on about Marie, I dreamed of her before, just a great person with awesome skills. Will Repeat.

Boss49
09-09-14, 14:03
Got Connie's phone number and called to set up an appointment with the Dr. We agreed on a time 3 hours in advance. She was v.

Very sweet on the phone. I drove out to her place at the agreed upon time but when I called for final directions she didn't answer. Tried calling for 20 minutes but no answer so I left. Got a message from her90 minutes later with an excuse. Got a text 2 days later with a different excuse. I had heard such good things about her it was very disappointing. Did I mention it was a very long drive? I will post if she ever makes it up to me but be aware if you plan to make the drive.Never had a bad experience with Connie she is one of my ATF, we chat often if its only to say Hello,. Her phone sometimes has a weak signal or dropped calls due to her location. I am sure she will make it up to you as things do happen. Once you do meet you'll leave with a WOW!

MustangSal
09-09-14, 14:41

Very sweet on the phone. I drove out to her place at the agreed upon time but when I called for final directions she didn't answer. Tried calling for 20 minutes but no answer so I left. Got a message from her90 minutes later with an excuse. Got a text 2 days later with a different excuse. I had heard such good things about her it was very disappointing. Did I mention it was a very long drive? I will post if she ever makes it up to me but be aware if you plan to make the drive.PizzaMan I'm sorry after checking out your reviews and giving you contact info on Connie that she stood you up. That's not like Connie. Hope she makes it up to you. Stay Safe MustangSal.

Member #5090
09-09-14, 14:57
Getting ridiculous. 3 times in the last week, I spot Marie in a bad place for a pick up. Find a place to turn around and she's gone. Why'all slow up just a little bit. LOL.

Buck Hunter
09-10-14, 16:14
Made a run down the popular stroll today around 2 pm and no flowers wear blooming. No sign of LEO, dead scene.

KnoxGuy420
09-11-14, 09:41
Long time lurker first time poster.

Have to agree on the popularity of Marie. Spotted her on Central yesterday and turned around to get to a spot to chat with her and poof she was gone.

With such rave reviews I have got to find out for myself.

Am around Central and Broadway regularly and there are a lot of scary looking SW out there. Marie is not one of them.

Happy hunting.

Knoxguy420.

Anderson865
09-11-14, 11:39
Went for a stroll yesterday seen Angie walking down street beside Old Veterans Cemetery. She was wearing a little sun dress and that ass of hers was hanging out, and she likes to flash them titties to. She just scares me too much to pick her up.

JizzyGillespie
09-11-14, 12:04
Went for a stroll yesterday seen Angie walking down street beside Old Veterans Cemetery. She was wearing a little sun dress and that ass of hers was hanging out, and she likes to flash them titties to. She just scares me too much to pick her up.Scary how?

Mrdrano
09-11-14, 12:30
After a month of trying to get together finally had the opportunity to dream about Marie this girl is for real beautiful body nice tits and gorgeous face total GFE experience and not a clock watcher had a 30 minute dream scheduled and stayed over 1 hour and she seemed to enjoy the dream as much as I did highly recommend and will repeat many times thanks Marie for a wonderful morning and stay safe everyone.

Member #5090
09-11-14, 13:03
Long time lurker first time poster.

Have to agree on the popularity of Marie. Spotted her on Central yesterday and turned around to get to a spot to chat with her and poof she was gone.

With such rave reviews I have got to find out for myself.

Am around Central and Broadway regularly and there are a lot of scary looking SW out there. Marie is not one of them.

Happy hunting.

Knoxguy420.If you picked get up around lunch, I hate you. That's the #4 miss of Marie. LOL. Just joking.

Member #5090
09-11-14, 13:05
For my lunchtime stroll. I blame the weather. No ladies, one LEO. So back to work.

ChaosTn
09-12-14, 16:03
Scary how?I actually know Angie. The rumors about her having the "virus" are not true. But, what makes her "scary" is when she get's "pipe crazed". She will do anything to get her next "rock". Which leads her to being unsafe and pissing off mongers with her antics. If she seems calm and somewhat sane. Then she is great fun! But, keep it covered.

JDog1987
09-14-14, 02:39
Any info on the 2 young blondes on mag spotted them across from cherry st.

Nobody246
09-14-14, 16:06
I went to the TVA&I Fair today. I cruised Central going and coming and didn't see anything. On the way back, I turned off Baxter onto Beaumont and saw a dream girl. She was tanned and toned and wearing sunglasses and a white halter top. She was beautiful, totally out of place in that neighborhood.

Do the cops thing we would fall for something like that? I suppose they like catching the new guys who don't know any better.

Mavrik22
09-15-14, 09:02
Not sure if this is the same marie that has been reviewed but think it is. Got her # from a member. Texted her. She quoted 240 for full and 120 for BJ. Just FYI LOL.

MustangSal
09-15-14, 09:29
Not sure if this is the same marie that has been reviewed but think it is. Got her # from a member. Texted her. She quoted 240 for full and 120 for BJ. Just FYI LOL.I think she's the one laughing out loud. I understand she gets it.

The Load2
09-15-14, 09:57
Not sure if this is the same marie that has been reviewed but think it is. Got her # from a member. Texted her. She quoted 240 for full and 120 for BJ. Just FYI LOL.I called about a month ago it was $. 20 and $$. Since she's a SW I thought that was too much and passed.

Mavrik22
09-15-14, 11:22
I called about a month ago it was $. 20 and $$. Since she's a SW I thought that was too much and passed.I am all for the free market system but a little to rich for my blood.

JizzyGillespie
09-15-14, 12:48
I am all for the free market system but a little to rich for my blood.I picked her up a few months ago when girl was thicker and only had fourty on me and she tried to pull the I don't work for less than fifty or sixty or something like that and I was like well I'll drop you off then and she acted like she was doing me a favor for a HJ for forty. I have not picked her up again.

Robkirb79
09-15-14, 23:09
Scary how?About ten years ago I lived about 2 miles from Angie She was a little better then. But when she was on the pipe forget it.

RJHunter
09-16-14, 11:57
About ten years ago I lived about 2 miles from Angie She was a little better then. But when she was on the pipe forget it.She's been smoking that shit for 10 years and she's still alive? Now that is scary!

Nobody246
09-16-14, 13:58
I had to go downtown this morning. While S. Gay I noticed a woman with short, brown hair that I have seen giving the look on Central several times. I don't know her name. She panhandled me for spare change, which I didn't have. She said wanted it to take a shower and change clothes. Up close, she was absolutely filthy and her clothes were quite dirty. I felt sorry for her, but I could not help her.

Chevy808
09-16-14, 14:17
She's been smoking that shit for 10 years and she's still alive? Now that is scary!I've known angie for years. I'm sorry but I can't get past her "man hand" its from smoking its deformed and ugly I just can't do it damn its like mans hand on a womans body. Fucked her over a hundred times she would complain I couldn't get deep enough for her but I was in her guts that shit she smokes makes her wack!

Member #5090
09-17-14, 12:48
Through Central and Beaumont area, heavy LEO on the area. 4 marked and one um. One spinner sitting at the Quik city at Baxter and Beaumont. Dark hair around 5'5". I take it this is Emily. Although I'm not sure. Dude picked her up about 10 seconds before LEO rolled around the corner. Doesn't know how lucky he was.

KnoxGuy420
09-17-14, 14:08
May be TGTBT but was passed by a beautiful brunette walking south down Broadway a little bit ago. Wearing a tank top and jeans and slow walking with a purse. I would say she was 5' 6" and maybe 120 ish. Definite spinner look.

Attempted to strike up a conversation without much success. Got the feeling she was working but with all the uncle activity in the area recently she may have been unsure about my intentions.

Happy hunting all.

KnoxGuy420
09-18-14, 09:26
May be TGTBT but was passed by a beautiful brunette walking south down Broadway a little bit ago. Wearing a tank top and jeans and slow walking with a purse. I would say she was 5' 6" and maybe 120 ish. Definite spinner look.

Attempted to strike up a conversation without much success. Got the feeling she was working but with all the uncle activity in the area recently she may have been unsure about my intentions.

Happy hunting all.

420.About 30 minutes after I posted this yesterday I drove south down Broadway by the missions. Saw her under the bridge talking with a guy in a backpack and she had cash in her hands.

So she was either working or picking up something to get her through the afternoon. She also has a tattoo of something written on her back left shoulder.

I am still curious and will likely try to chat her up if I see her again. I would say she was a 9/10 on the S / W scale.

Happy Hunting All.

Member #5090
09-18-14, 12:39
Was a treasure trove on my stroll at lunch. 4-5 WSWs. I haven't been strolling long but easily the most I've seen out at one time. At least 2 I haven't seen before. If I wasn't saving Jacksons, I'd have left a happy guy, instead you get the info. Good luck and stay safe.

Throttle
09-18-14, 12:59
About 30 minutes after I posted this yesterday I drove south down Broadway by the missions. Saw her under the bridge talking with a guy in a backpack and she had cash in her hands.

So she was either working or picking up something to get her through the afternoon. She also has a tattoo of something written on her back left shoulder.

I am still curious and will likely try to chat her up if I see her again. I would say she was a 9/10 on the S / W scale.

Happy Hunting All.

420.I spotted her Tuesday at the corner of fourth & Lamar, definitely a working girl. Looks would say TGTBT, but body language and and the look of desperation said otherwise. She was by far the hottest SW I've ever seen wearing a black tank top and jeans that she pulled slightly over her hips as I drove by to reveal teal panties. I'd be very interested to know some details if someone on the board picks her up.

KnoxGuy420
09-18-14, 13:37
I spotted her Tuesday at the corner of fourth & Lamar, definitely a working girl. Looks would say TGTBT, but body language and and the look of desperation said otherwise. She was by far the hottest SW I've ever seen wearing a black tank top and jeans that she pulled slightly over her hips as I drove by to reveal teal panties. I'd be very interested to know some details if someone on the board picks her up.You saw the exact girl I wrote about. I did some searching and was concerned it was the Emily that has been so negatively reviewed. But having looked at Emily's pictures here she is definitely NOT Emily.

Yes I would say she is the hottest SW I have seen in Knoxville. I work on Broadway and will update here as I find out more.

THIS guy is definitely on the hunt for THAT!

Happy Hunting All.

Member #5090
09-18-14, 13:50
I saw her as well and thought the exact same thing. I started looking around for vans. She was smoking.

May be TGTBT but was passed by a beautqiful brunette walking south down Broadway a little bit ago. Wearing a tank top and jeans and slow walking with a purse. I would say she was 5' 6" and maybe 120 ish. Definite spinner look.

Happy hunting all.

Chevy808
09-18-14, 14:06
Sounds like Candy if it Emily yall are barking up wrong tree she has a tat on shoulder and hand which says her name emily. If you pick her up your taking a big risk. Candy on the other hand is clean and one of the sexiest streetwalkers I have ever picked up see my previous post about her picked her up off the interstate James white prkway. Candy is a go. Emily is a big no no. Pm me for details most people known about her on this board you should be informed.

TYS321
09-18-14, 14:21
I spotted her Tuesday at the corner of fourth & Lamar, definitely a working girl. Looks would say TGTBT, but body language and and the look of desperation said otherwise. She was by far the hottest SW I've ever seen wearing a black tank top and jeans that she pulled slightly over her hips as I drove by to reveal teal panties. I'd be very interested to know some details if someone on the board picks her up.Thats probably my friend robbin mongers and dopers. She desperate for money until starting a new real job.

She in love wit her married BF. No she won't do you, might do you harm. At the very least she will hurt your feelings and make you cry.

Yeah i picked her up. She called, got her ass kicked today by a little doper girl, all bloody, probably a black eye LOL.

Yeah, shes hot. In teal panties, probably not clean. Boobs are old momma boobs tho lol. Even strippin she loves cash n dash.

Right now she hates me, and Im her best friend. If u jus wanna give her a free ride to a job interview, go for it. If u try to rape her, she might kill u. She ben there done that. BTW there r serial rapists on this forum.

KnoxGuy420
09-18-14, 15:01
Thats probably my friend robbin mongers and dopers. She desperate for money until starting a new real job.

She in love wit her married BF. No she won't do you, might do you harm. At the very least she will hurt your feelings and make you cry.

Yeah i picked her up. She called, got her ass kicked today by a little doper girl, all bloody, probably a black eye LOL.

Yeah, shes hot. In teal panties, probably not clean. Boobs are old momma boobs tho lol. Even strippin she loves cash n dash.

Right now she hates me, and Im her best friend. If u jus wanna give her a free ride to a job interview, go for it. If u try to rape her, she might kill u. She ben there done that. BTW there r serial rapists on this forum.Could definitely be the girl. To me she looked to be 22-26 years old. Small breast but did not notice what I would interpret as "old momma boobs".

Happy Hunting All.

Mrdrano
09-18-14, 16:35
Thats probably my friend robbin mongers and dopers. She desperate for money until starting a new real job.

Right now she hates me, and Im her best friend. If u jus wanna give her a free ride to a job interview, go for it. If u try to rape her, she might kill u. She ben there done that. BTW there r serial rapists on this forum.Sounds like you have been there done that will try to steer clear of her lmao.

Mrdrano
09-18-14, 16:48

Right now she hates me, and Im her best friend. If u jus wanna give her a free ride to a job interview, go for it. If u try to rape her, she might kill u. She ben there done that. BTW there r serial rapists on this forum.Sounds like you have been there done that will try to steer clear of her lmao.

Nobody246
09-19-14, 21:05
I took a ride around 8:00 this evening. I saw one large WSW near Beaumont Magnet School. I rode on down to Central and didn't see anything. I took a trip out Magnolia and saw several BSW's between Cherry and Chilhowee Park. A couple were a little loud in their come on, and one was even in the middle of the street. I returned to Central and saw a tall, thin WSW with lots of black hair walking by the bus station. I don't know why she was walking because she looked like she was flying high. I didn't see any signs of our uncle. When I returned back down Baxter, the large WSW was still sitting in the same place.

PrideBone
09-22-14, 12:20
Anybody know of a stroll in blount county, or any place to pick up SW's there?

JizzyGillespie
09-22-14, 14:14
Went out around lunch found Marie, not cheap but worth the extra. Not to mention she has her own place for high rollers, not me, but maybe you.

TYS321
09-22-14, 18:21
Sounds like you have been there done that will try to steer clear of her lmao.She was kidnapped and raped by 7 preppy white guys who constantly strangled her unconscious, cut her 20 times and left her for dead in an ally off Broadway. She's probably not in the mood for playtime. I think it drove her insane that KPD didn't investigate for a year, especially when she still sees the rapists around town. She got beat up by 300 blacks first week she moved into Western Heights. Her babydaddy made her dig her own grave and DCS lets him rape her kids. She has PTSD triggers as I find out constantly, and she hits pretty hard for a 98 lb girl. Her married BF is very large and wants to kick anybodys ass who touches her, I know, and he's armed.

She made me cry today. I shud take my own advice.

P.S. Don't let her drive your car, she has epileptic seizures. And she can annoy you to death with her Bitchshield.

RJHunter
09-22-14, 19:33
She was kidnapped and raped by 7 preppy white guys who constantly strangled her unconscious, cut her 20 times and left her for dead in an ally off Broadway. She's probably not in the mood for playtime. I think it drove her insane that KPD didn't investigate for a year, especially when she still sees the rapists around town. She got beat up by 300 blacks first week she moved into Western Heights. Her babydaddy made her dig her own grave and DCS lets him rape her kids. She has PTSD triggers as I find out constantly, and she hits pretty hard for a 98 lb girl. Her married BF is very large and wants to kick anybodys ass who touches her, I know, and he's armed.

She made me cry today. I shud take my own advice.

P.S. Don't let her drive your car, she has epileptic seizures. And she can annoy you to death with her Bitchshield.Man, from all your posts about all these street hookers who you seem to think you really know as friends, it all sounds like bullshit. Either you're buying their shit because you want to believe those drug deluged stories, or your making them up yourself. Its all bullshit.

SpurMonster1
09-22-14, 21:08
I went to the TVA&I Fair today. I cruised Central going and coming and didn't see anything. On the way back, I turned off Baxter onto Beaumont and saw a dream girl. She was tanned and toned and wearing sunglasses and a white halter top. She was beautiful, totally out of place in that neighborhood.

Do the cops thing we would fall for something like that? I suppose they like catching the new guys who don't know any better.The really attractive ones are cops. One must read between the lines to find a good one and then cross your fingers. However, if the monger never mentions sex or price, they don't have a case against the monger. Ask them if they need a ride. If they say yes and enter the vehicle ask them where they want to go and take them there. If they offer themselves after they get into the vehicle they probably are not a cop but may be working on Entrapment. My suspicion is that most female cops who are posing will not enter the vehicle because they are insecure and paranoid dolts who are part of a hypocritical system. There are some good ones out there who are willing for trade. It's where the world has always been.

Anderson865
09-23-14, 10:17
Went to run an errand yesterday, and seen Marie out. Its hard to pass her up so I picked her up went back to her place. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I still say she is better than Connie.

Member #5090
09-23-14, 10:41
Good info! That's why I come to this board. Also why I try to see pics of the ladies. That way you're able to recognize the good from the bad. If you know who they are when you're strolling, it's a lot easier and safer. If you're a newb like me, seeing pics of Connie, Marie and Emily, you know who is safe and who's not to a point. Appreciate all those sharing the good info and hope I'm giving back as good. Stay safe.

The really attractive ones are cops. One must read between the lines to find a good one and then cross your fingers. However, if the monger never mentions sex or price, they don't have a case against the monger. Ask them if they need a ride. If they say yes and enter the vehicle ask them where they want to go and take them there. If they offer themselves after they get into the vehicle they probably are not a cop but may be working on Entrapment. My suspicion is that most female cops who are posing will not enter the vehicle because they are insecure and paranoid dolts who are part of a hypocritical system. There are some good ones out there who are willing for trade. It's where the world has always been.

Dr Holiday
09-23-14, 11:27
Do the cops thing we would fall for something like that? I suppose they like catching the new guys who don't know any better.Not just newbies. Called thinking with little head. You got me thinking about the time I had to go bail out a lawyer / hobbyist drinking buddy. He had tons of $$$ but had a thing for the thrill of danger with SWs. Getting away with it and putting one over LEO seemed to be part of it. He picked up a blond called crazy angie one day. LEO was on him immediately. He got away with her and did her anyway in near by Notel. LOL.

He told me of his adventure getting away from Uncle over drinks in local watering hole. I told him, " Geeze they don't call her crazy angie for nothing". "You nuts?" " "That LEO is her BF". I followed this with, "if they have all their teeth and look good". "they are police academy decoy".

Few days later he spotted a really cute athletic one walking. Right after that he called me to bail him out. . Uncle loved getting him. He started years ago defending lots of the girls as a public defender. Uncle loved payback.

Haven't seen him since.

RJHunter
09-23-14, 11:38
The really attractive ones are cops. One must read between the lines to find a good one and then cross your fingers. However, if the monger never mentions sex or price, they don't have a case against the monger. Ask them if they need a ride. If they say yes and enter the vehicle ask them where they want to go and take them there. If they offer themselves after they get into the vehicle they probably are not a cop but may be working on Entrapment. My suspicion is that most female cops who are posing will not enter the vehicle because they are insecure and paranoid dolts who are part of a hypocritical system. There are some good ones out there who are willing for trade. It's where the world has always been.The cops will lie and claim you said anything they want you to have said. Are you going to be tape recording the conversation? Either will they. They will just lie instead. Besides, they don't care if you are found guilty or not. A few hundred dollar fine means nothing. What they want to do is ruin your life by publishing the fact that you were charged, even if never convicted. Its a corrupt system and they know it themselves and don't care. Just easy arrests to make them look good. Catching bad guys is a lot of work and they have hundreds of arrest warrants sitting there all the time that take months before being served, for real bad guys. These "stings" are just easier work and more fun for them.

Member #5090
09-23-14, 13:54
Saw Marie on Central. A blonde that have me the name Angelique, mid-40's, late 50's. About 5' tall. I've seen her before. Okay bbj. Also saw another blonde, in her 20's down Beaumont. She was cute but haven't seen her before. Being broke sucks.

TYS321
09-23-14, 13:58
The cops will lie and claim you said anything they want you to have said. Are you going to be tape recording the conversation? Either will they. They will just lie instead. Besides, they don't care if you are found guilty or not. A few hundred dollar fine means nothing. What they want to do is ruin your life by publishing the fact that you were charged, even if never convicted. Its a corrupt system and they know it themselves and don't care. Just easy arrests to make them look good. Catching bad guys is a lot of work and they have hundreds of arrest warrants sitting there all the time that take months before being served, for real bad guys. These "stings" are just easier work and more fun for them.

Roger that. Cops do have warrants for real crooks with zero investigation or manhunt even when they know exactly where they live.

Taperecording would make your lawyer very happy, if you play by the rules. Of course, your lawyer will be getting rich at your expense.

I don't mind a SW getting in my car and just talking. The real ones may give you the creeps, they will be so intense, because they cud just go ahead and rob you and they're wacked out of their head on dope. Cops wud probably give a whole different vibe, but who knows maybe theyre wacked on crack too?

A gud cop check wud be goin to get dollar meal, no cop wud do that theyre pigs LOL.

TYS321
09-23-14, 14:05
Not just newbies. Called thinking with little head. You got me thinking about the time I had to go bail out a lawyer / hobbyist drinking buddy. He had tons of $$$ but had a thing for the thrill of danger with SWs. Getting away with it and putting one over LEO seemed to be part of it. He picked up a blond called crazy angie one day. LEO was on him immediately. He got away with her and did her anyway in near by Notel. LOL.

He told me of his adventure getting away from Uncle over drinks in local watering hole. I told him, " Geeze they don't call her crazy angie for nothing". "You nuts?" " "That LEO is her BF". I followed this with, "if they have all their teeth and look good". "they are police academy decoy".

Few days later he spotted a really cute athletic one walking. Right after that he called me to bail him out. . Uncle loved getting him. He started years ago defending lots of the girls as a public defender. Uncle loved payback.

Haven't seen him since.Ha. My beautiful 10/10 SW roommie is in jail, cop jailer hittin on her now. Hope she don't turn decoy when she gets out LOL.

A fav retired UTR told me her tale wit a married lawyer who didn't want to cheat on his wife. She wud go to his office, get nekkid, stand on the other side of the room wile he jacked off lookin at a pretty girl haha. Lawyers are wack.

Nobody246
09-23-14, 14:35
Ha. My beautiful 10/10 SW roommie is in jail, cop jailer hittin on her now. Hope she don't turn decoy when she gets out LOL.

A fav retired UTR told me her tale wit a married lawyer who didn't want to cheat on his wife. She wud go to his office, get nekkid, stand on the other side of the room wile he jacked off lookin at a pretty girl haha. Lawyers are wack.That sounds like a lawyer in Kingston who is also an author. I think his last book was "Sex, Lies and Videotape.

JizzyGillespie
09-23-14, 17:41
Just went down central about 4:30 and I saw 3 WSW between woodland and Heiskel two I've been with before, moderate users but they'll do in a pinch. The third was little in the middle but she got much back walking with a black man, I wasn't sure she was working at first till I saw her waving at people. I had to be some where or I might have given her a try, if some one did please tell me about it.

TYS321
09-24-14, 10:38
That sounds like a lawyer in Kingston who is also an author. I think his last book was "Sex, Lies and Videotape.Ha thanks. Its on amazon. Ive spoken with girls who say cops routinely rape them during traffic stops there in Roane County. I got punched in the face by my SW roomies pimp/fiance who runs an escort service there. Lovely place to live LOL, site of the world's largest man-made environmental disaster.

But I think she said it was a lawyer out of state.

Pizza Man
09-24-14, 12:42
Went to run an errand yesterday, and seen Marie out. Its hard to pass her up so I picked her up went back to her place. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I still say she is better than Connie.

344294344295344296344297344298344299.If you or anyone else has her permission please share her number. Send me a pm. Looks like my kind of girl.

Pizza Man.

Chevy808
09-24-14, 23:49
Call me crazy all these good reviews with pics to match I still can't get my stuff hard for her just is too overweight and homely looking for me those nails grossed me out can you imagine how dirty they are that long with bacteria under them from touching every tom dick and harry in knoxville I will pass.

Utkgrad20
09-25-14, 12:52
Anyone have digits for Marie? Pretty please. Thanks in advance!

Mssweetknox
09-25-14, 17:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ichfickemich
09-25-14, 23:31
The cops will lie and claim you said anything they want you to have said. Are you going to be tape recording the conversation? Either will they. They will just lie instead. Besides, they don't care if you are found guilty or not. A few hundred dollar fine means nothing. What they want to do is ruin your life by publishing the fact that you were charged, even if never convicted. Its a corrupt system and they know it themselves and don't care. Just easy arrests to make them look good. Catching bad guys is a lot of work and they have hundreds of arrest warrants sitting there all the time that take months before being served, for real bad guys. These "stings" are just easier work and more fun for them.Not to mention the fact of how close the SW is to schools and or churches. Can get you as a sex offender, too.

Oh and BTW, there are no real entrapment laws in TN so don't think you can ever use that as a defense. (this is for the new guys).

Admin2
09-26-14, 00:21
Is this street walker reports?She put up sooooo many of the "you nasty motherfucker" posts that I missed one.

Sorry,

A2.

Knoxgeek
09-26-14, 08:40
She put up sooooo many of the "you nasty motherfucker" posts that I missed one.

Sorry,

A2.You may want to consider changing her status to "Tourette's Victim" from that post.

Utkgrad20
09-26-14, 13:30
Guys, I've found my ATF in Marie. I met with her yesterday at her place via a smooth as butter arrangement at her broadway apt. When I arrived I called her and she immediately came out to greet me at my vehicle with a smile on her face and a grown-up style handshake+introduction+It's very nice to meet you.

Her presentation was great as well, very pretty face, well kept and made hair.

Great get-to-know you small talk. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease in her nice and tidy non-project apartment home. I can say with 100% confidence it was the most accommodating dream I have had to date and will be dreaming of her again early and often as funds will be available because her single and only downside for me is her dream was a little above my budget.

I am still wrapping my head around the fact that she SW's. I have never seen her out, but if I had I would have broken my neck to turn around and scoop this one up. She is the real deal, top shelf fellas.

With all that being said. At Chevy88. Really? Come on man, you've judged this girl and slandered her image because the pictures some monger snapped in the heat of the moment weren't your cup of tea? Child please. I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that Marie is NOT overweight, she is clean as a whistle (as far as my dream took me). And the comment about her nails, are your hands not the most washed extremity on your body. I'd be willing to bet she washes her hands more than you wash your dick. Taste and try, and let's be gentlemen fellas.

Member #5090
09-26-14, 16:50
So I had business close by and was able to take a company vehicle. Cruised up Beaumont from Western. Got to Baxter and look over to the Quik Mart. See a early-mid 20's blonde, somewhat baggy jeans and white v-neck t-shirt. Hair was pulled back but not much more than shoulder length. Never seen her before so turned on to Baxter. Then see a black crown Vic with tinted windows in the same parking lot. Spotlight above the drivers side mirror. Govt service license plate. Alright, noted. Cruise Central and head back down Baxter. See the Crown Vic pull down and pick the girl up. They pulled out right behind me and followed me all the way down Beaumont. Never saw her disappear but they were definitely talking to each other. Be careful out there.

MojoXY
09-29-14, 20:40
OK. My first real report on this board. But was cruising the usual route & happened across a cute young thing named Rylie. Dreampt we snuck off & had great oral interaction. Then she hopped in my lap & I held on till I woke up. What a wonderful, surprising dream.

Stay safe out there.

Robkirb79
09-30-14, 00:34
Anybody know of a stroll in blount county, or any place to pick up SW's there?Not much down this way. Knox and some in Monroe. Blount is best searched with Craigslist and Backpage to save gas money.

Yurengr
09-30-14, 14:18
So, I don't do the SW thing but like to drive through the strolls from time to time just to see what I can see. Was down town today and had a hankerin for a cone of Freezo ice cream. Driving past the Old a Sears building I saw a well put together girl in her 20's with shoulder length brown hair. She had on a top that was off her shoulders and was walking at a good clip with a piece of paper in her hand. Just did not look like the SW type. So I went on down to the Freezo and got my standard (large swirl cone of soft serve) and noticed the girl walked past me there. My curiosity got the best of me so I headed north on central past the Ken Jo and did not see her. I turned around and headed south on central to head back to the interstate and saw her on the side street at the back corner of the Ken Jo parking lot. She had stopped walking and had that SW look. I made a quick loop around the block and drove down the street she was on. I definitely got the look that time. But, made my exit and got out of Dodge. Anybody have an idea of who she was??

Yurengr.

Tbone40
09-30-14, 17:32
Not much down this way. Knox and some in Monroe. Blount is best searched with Craigslist and Backpage to save gas money.Monroe county? Really? Do share!

MojoXY
09-30-14, 20:01
So, I don't do the SW thing but like to drive through the strolls from time to time just to see what I can see. Was down town today and had a hankerin for a cone of Freezo ice cream. Driving past the Old a Sears building I saw a well put together girl in her 20's with shoulder length brown hair. She had on a top that was off her shoulders and was walking at a good clip with a piece of paper in her hand. Just did not look like the SW type. So I went on down to the Freezo and got my standard (large swirl cone of soft serve) and noticed the girl walked past me there. My curiosity got the best of me so I headed north on central past the Ken Jo and did not see her. I turned around and headed south on central to head back to the interstate and saw her on the side street at the back corner of the Ken Jo parking lot. She had stopped walking and had that SW look. I made a quick loop around the block and drove down the street she was on. I definitely got the look that time. But, made my exit and got out of Dodge. Anybody have an idea of who she was??

Yurengr.Bet that was Rylie. Young, Shoulder length brown hair. Not typical SW appearance.

Callmecrazy
09-30-14, 21:21
I'm always really busy during the week so I usually only get to play on weekends. I had plans on the north side of town and was able to drive central to and from. A little after 5 I happened to spot the good doctor but didn't have time to get a check up and would rather make an appointment in the office anyway. I believe she recognized my ride but that could be my imagination. On the way back I saw one WSW down toward the clothes washing place and a little closer to town it appeared that uncle was harassing a couple of providers. I don't really do the street thing much but do enjoy window shopping. Stay safe fellas.

Cmc.

Yurengr
10-01-14, 13:17
Bet that was Rylie. Young, Shoulder length brown hair. Not typical SW appearance.Well, if Rylie has an incall I might have to put her on my TO DO list!

Yurengr.

Member #5090
10-01-14, 13:40
Just ran through right quick. Thought with the nice weather the window shopping would be nice. Very little seen, lady and LEO wise. Spotted one LSW near Central and 3rd. Wasn't sure at first. She was well dressed, black leggings with a black and white checkered shirt. Had to be 18-22 age range, black hair, cut shoulder length. I swung around for a better look and sure enough guy in front of me picked her up. I'll be looking for her. 8/10 easy.

Harpua83
10-01-14, 14:14
Anyone have her number? I've got a few to trade. Haven't seen her in a year and I miss those ridiculous breasts. Stay safe.

KnoxGuy420
10-01-14, 14:17
Spotted the lovely Marie heading south on Central and turned onto Broadway around 2 pm.

Was not able to partake but wished I could have.

Happy Hunting All.

Jj Dillion 2
10-01-14, 21:53
Well, if Rylie has an incall I might have to put her on my TO DO list!

Yurengr.What area.

VolBoater
10-01-14, 22:11
Spotted the lovely Marie heading south on Central and turned onto Broadway around 2 pm.

Was not able to partake but wished I could have.

Happy Hunting All.

420.We need to develop a mobile app so we can track the likes of Head Dr, Maria and Nova just to name a few. HAHAHAHA.

GeeDick
10-01-14, 22:58
We need to develop a mobile app so we can track the likes of Head Dr, Maria and Nova just to name a few. HAHAHAHA.Sounds good! Only problem is we'd be running into each other trying to offer rides.

I've also been doing a little recon recently. It's hit and miss that's for sure. Been seeing a little more action at the other end of N Central, north of Woodland. Who's the blonde with the white BF / Pimp up that way? Some action on Beaumont, but the LEO heat has been high. I like to stroll in the early hours and even then it's been dry and hopping with LE.

GD.

Noelle
10-01-14, 23:47
We need to develop a mobile app so we can track the likes of Head Dr, Maria and Nova just to name a few. HAHAHAHA."Highlight" .

MustangSal
10-02-14, 14:11
Connie told me yesterday that somebody in a black sport car has been stalking her on central for the last 3 days. She doesn't know the make or model. But the rims are black spokes. He tried picking her up she told him no so he follows her and when she goes down a side street he follows her. She went to a friends house off central he followed her there. He might be LEO or mabe some pervert.

Anyways Connie is not only one of the best providers out there but also one of the nicest girl you want to know. Anyways all you mongers out there just help me watch her back. Stay Safe MustangSal.

VolBoater
10-02-14, 21:06
Connie told me yesterday that somebody in a black sport car has been stalking her on central for the last 3 days. She doesn't know the make or model. But the rims are black spokes. He tried picking her up she told him no so he follows her and when she goes down a side street he follows her. She went to a friends house off central he followed her there. He might be LEO or mabe some pervert.

Anyways Connie is not only one of the best providers out there but also one of the nicest girl you want to know. Anyways all you mongers out there just help me watch her back. Stay Safe MustangSal.You seem to have a good relationship with her. Tell her to avoid at all cost. It could be LE or a total nut job. If she needs cash I'll be happy to help out. Just tell her to please don; t take a chance.

MustangSal
10-02-14, 21:58
You seem to have a good relationship with her. Tell her to avoid at all cost. It could be LE or a total nut job. If she needs cash I'll be happy to help out. Just tell her to please don; t take a chance.I appreciate your concern. Connie is my ATF and my good friend. I'm sure she would appreciate any help she can get. Stay Safe MustangSal.

RJHunter
10-02-14, 22:41
You seem to have a good relationship with her. Tell her to avoid at all cost. It could be LE or a total nut job. If she needs cash I'll be happy to help out. Just tell her to please don; t take a chance.That's not a cop. That's a nut job. Cops don't have that much free time on their hands. Hard to say which is worse though. She better keep her head down for a while.

MojoXY
10-03-14, 23:54
Did a quick stroll tonite (Fri.) before dark Very quiet. Not much action (LEO, or girls). I did see one WSW. Thin, dark brunette, naturally curly hair that came about mid- back. Amazing ass in jeans. We waved, but couldn't pursue further bc of traffic. Any idea who she might be?

Boss49
10-04-14, 14:09
Did a quick stroll tonite (Fri.) before dark Very quiet. Not much action (LEO, or girls). I did see one WSW. Thin, dark brunette, naturally curly hair that came about mid- back. Amazing ass in jeans. We waved, but couldn't pursue further bc of traffic. Any idea who she might be?Hard to say without a location or street!

MojoXY
10-04-14, 22:54
Hard to say without a location or street!Central / Woodland Area.

Whatssevenup
10-05-14, 14:10
Did a quick stroll tonite (Fri.) before dark Very quiet. Not much action (LEO, or girls). I did see one WSW. Thin, dark brunette, naturally curly hair that came about mid- back. Amazing ass in jeans. We waved, but couldn't pursue further bc of traffic. Any idea who she might be?Was in area to run non-hobby errands, and saw same interesting sight. Agree on attraction. Had dark sunglasses and a bag. First saw north of Freezo, and later approaching KenJo, just before dark.

JizzyGillespie
10-06-14, 06:58
Was in area to run non-hobby errands, and saw same interesting sight. Agree on attraction. Had dark sunglasses and a bag. First saw north of Freezo, and later approaching KenJo, just before dark.If she had dark glasses and nice ass it was probably Angie.

Robkirb79
10-07-14, 01:53
Monroe county? Really? Do share!Ok everyone has asked. Yes it surprised me too. I have been approached a few times there when I wasn't looking. Twice at walmart and twice at the gas station past it 4 different chicks, so it can't be a fluke, And I have heard of others but they approached me. I had no idea, just thought they were dressed like a.

Lot of others in hot weather. 3 were decent looking, wasn't expecting that they would come up and ask if I had any money to spend like the one did.

LongDuc
10-07-14, 23:58
Absolutely nothing oft tonight. See, be, or M. LEO activity lately or something?

Member #5090
10-08-14, 07:53
I've strolled a couple of times in bad weather. Basically out of curiosity if anyone would be around. Now I won't bother if it's raining. If you're a SW, would you want to take the chance of getting sick on a bad weather day and then miss a good weather day? Uncle has lightened up a bit over the last few weeks, imo.

Absolutely nothing oft tonight. See, be, or M. LEO activity lately or something?

MojoXY
10-08-14, 23:39
Went for a quick stroll and dreamed I found Brandie. One of the SEXIEST struts I have ever seen. Knew how to work it. Couldn't take my eyes off her walk. Former stripper. Mid 30's. Thin- strawberry blonde. Fun to be around & eager to please. Enjoyed a CFS dream & BBBJCIM to wake up to. Hope to dream again.

Hotrod2
10-11-14, 20:06
Went for a quick stroll and dreamed I found Brandie. One of the SEXIEST struts I have ever seen. Knew how to work it. Couldn't take my eyes off her walk. Former stripper. Mid 30's. Thin- strawberry blonde. Fun to be around & eager to please. Enjoyed a CFS dream & BBBJCIM to wake up to. Hope to dream again.Sounds like a nice find. I take it by'the walk' you mean her lower backside. Do you think you could share the area.

KnoxBeachBum
10-12-14, 22:04
Went for a ride tonite. Didn't think I'd have any luck and didn't. Nobody out.

SalesMan47
10-13-14, 23:08
I am really wanting to take it to the streets but I need professional advise on where to cruise and who do I need to look for and of course who to stay away from. I would love to hear advise on the targets and how to determine the legit from the po po. I saw a very nice looking blonde near the methadone clinic with a very, very nice ass and body. Looking forward to reading all the advise on this subject and then reporting the hunt.

JizzyGillespie
10-14-14, 06:56
I don't know if it was the weather or the empending crap weather for the next few days but went down central at two different times yesterday and saw much talent even one that I hadn't seen in a while which is one ou favs and some new to me's (which I can sometimes be weary of) but if you didn't go for a stroll last night you missed out.

P Hunt 37
10-14-14, 15:54
I am really wanting to take it to the streets but I need professional advise on where to cruise and who do I need to look for and of course who to stay away from. I would love to hear advise on the targets and how to determine the legit from the po po. I saw a very nice looking blonde near the methadone clinic with a very, very nice ass and body. Looking forward to reading all the advise on this subject and then reporting the hunt.Try Central all the way down to conv store across from bus stop and laundrymat, Beaumont then over to WH, others have luck on Magnolia but I never have. Also had some luck on Broadway from.

Central down to the CVS / Krystal. If you see a gal anywhere that you believe might be interested just look at her and make sure she sees you eyeballing her if she is down she will let you know. You can.

Give hrt the head knod if she is looking back at you then follow her lead.

Skboy
10-14-14, 17:35
I am really wanting to take it to the streets but I need professional advise on where to cruise and who do I need to look for and of course who to stay away from. I would love to hear advise on the targets and how to determine the legit from the po po. I saw a very nice looking blonde near the methadone clinic with a very, very nice ass and body. Looking forward to reading all the advise on this subject and then reporting the hunt.I saw p hunt advise to you on looking for SW. He is a good member and a trusted senior. But if you are new to this you better be damn careful going into WH and East Knox. It is no place for a newbie!! Central and Broadway would be a good start for you during daylight hours. The best thing you could do is read the 22 rules of street mongering, If you haven, t already. They are located on the front page on the left side. Report on what you find, get a number to pass along, take and post a few photos if you can. Just my 2 cents Good luck!!

GandMaster99
10-15-14, 13:04
Took a stroll early this morning.

- Hispanic, 7 out of 10, medium build, near Inskip Laundry, clean.

- African American, 4 out of 10, heavy build, on Beaumont, maybe lite user.

LongDuc
10-17-14, 09:30
Came into town late Wednesday afternoon and was a bit surprised to see what appeared to be a real hottie strolling off a back road near Central and Oldham. Upon the second roll by, definite eye contact was made as she practically threw herself out into the street in front of my car. She hopped right in ad upon asking where she was heading, she said "anywhere where I can suck the "the" I was extremely nervous and immediately when into the check, which she passed with flying colors. Think her name was Andrea or Ashley. Something with an A. Had a problem with the taste (if I recall my dream correctly), and stopped to spit several times. Eventually had me finish on her face and chest, which were real nice bolt-ons by the way. Dark hair, nice body, former dancer. Looks- 9, attitude- 8 (very nice, but a little spacey), performance- 4. 5. The view made it better. Jackson for the damage.

LongDuc
10-17-14, 09:35
Dreamed about spotting Heather off Mag. Extremely hot ebony beauty. Only does this part time, not a user, just needs the money because her day job doesn't pay enough. Made the scoop, did the check, and away we went. She wanted sixty, almost left right there (even with how hot she was). Offered 30 because I had just popped a couple hours before and knew she would have to work for it. A little haggling and we settled on 40. Turns out, she had to work harder than I thought she would, so I ended up giving a tip also. Looks- 9, attitude- 9, performance- 8. Wold repeat. No digits (asked, sorry), but she told me how to find her again.

LongDuc
10-17-14, 09:37
By the way, I did ask for digits, but she lost her phone while peeing in the woods. Did I mention she was spacey?

Member #5090
10-17-14, 11:22
Dark hair and bolt ons sounds like Angie.

Came into town late Wednesday afternoon and was a bit surprised to see what appeared to be a real hottie strolling off a back road near Central and Oldham. Upon the second roll by, definite eye contact was made as she practically threw herself out into the street in front of my car. She hopped right in ad upon asking where she was heading, she said "anywhere where I can suck the "the" I was extremely nervous and immediately when into the check, which she passed with flying colors. Think her name was Andrea or Ashley. Something with an A. Had a problem with the taste (if I recall my dream correctly), and stopped to spit several times. Eventually had me finish on her face and chest, which were real nice bolt-ons by the way. Dark hair, nice body, former dancer. Looks- 9, attitude- 8 (very nice, but a little spacey), performance- 4. 5. The view made it better. Jackson for the damage.

KnoxMan1
10-17-14, 13:34
Been lurking for some time. Finally built up enough nerve to take the plunge. This dream was with Samantha and we met on central by the lock and safe company. Very nice looking about 20-21 thin brunette. Probably an 8 of 10. Followed the rules set forth in posts. Went to the garage for the dream but was interrupted by the guys in the golf carts. Found another location and finished her duties. $3 was what was spent for the dream. Great tight body and very small a cups. Got her number for future reference. Hopefully will strike again.

Happy hunting!

GeeDick
10-17-14, 18:53
Been lurking for some time. Finally built up enough nerve to take the plunge. This dream was with Samantha and we met on central by the lock and safe company. Very nice looking about 20-21 thin brunette. Probably an 8 of 10. Followed the rules set forth in posts. Went to the garage for the dream but was interrupted by the guys in the golf carts. Found another location and finished her duties. $3 was what was spent for the dream. Great tight body and very small a cups. Got her number for future reference. Hopefully will strike again.

Happy hunting!Good for you! Each time you'll gain a little more experience. I haven't been out as much recently but it sounds like there's a little more action these days.

GD.

LongDuc
10-19-14, 00:34
Dark hair and bolt ons sounds like Angie.That sounds right. Sweet girl.

Shooter62
10-22-14, 11:24
Saw Riley out today near the bridge around 1130 am. Looks very hot in her black stretchy pants. Dated her recently, very sweet girl, very nice body. I'd giver an 8 or 9 because I've never seen a 10. Unfortunately I was in my work truck and couldn't stop and "visit" with her. Treat her nice, she's a sweet girl.

Member #5090
10-22-14, 13:41
Does she usually hang around Central and Third? I've seen a girl with dark hair, fairly young looking there but haven't made the pickup yet. If it's her, I definitely will next time.

Saw Riley out today near the bridge around 1130 am. Looks very hot in her black stretchy pants. Dated her recently, very sweet girl, very nice body. I'd giver an 8 or 9 because I've never seen a 10. Unfortunately I was in my work truck and couldn't stop and "visit" with her. Treat her nice, she's a sweet girl.

Shooter62
10-22-14, 20:28
Yep, right there where people sit on the little brick wall. She's def young looking. Not old enough to drink but old enough to play. I think she's 19.

Definitely looks hot with and without clothes.

Does she usually hang around Central and Third? I've seen a girl with dark hair, fairly young looking there but haven't made the pickup yet. If it's her, I definitely will next time.

BigJim865
10-23-14, 20:27
As usual I take a stroll through all the usual areas for SW's. However I always forget about one and will stroll there tomorrow. That said there were a few on Keith / Beaumont, the usual ones nothing new or exciting. Central was dead, however there was one on Jackson heading towards the bus stop, I stopped to get her name and she was a bit chubby a 5/10 in body 6/10 looks but the eyes 10/10. Would love to see those looking up at me. That said not much out to talk about may take a quick stroll in the morning before work, maybe someone will be out.

OldBear
10-24-14, 00:12
Yep, right there where people sit on the little brick wall. She's def young looking. Not old enough to drink but old enough to play. I think she's 19.

Definitely looks hot with and without clothes.Sweet young lady who seemed out of place where she was.

Shooter62
10-24-14, 00:49
Very true. She seems like she should definitely be doing something else, but I'm glad she's not. (I know, selfish, isn't it?

Sweet young lady who seemed out of place where she was.

Shooter62
10-24-14, 01:45
Did you get her name?

As usual I take a stroll through all the usual areas for SW's. However I always forget about one and will stroll there tomorrow. That said there were a few on Keith / Beaumont, the usual ones nothing new or exciting. Central was dead, however there was one on Jackson heading towards the bus stop, I stopped to get her name and she was a bit chubby a 5/10 in body 6/10 looks but the eyes 10/10. Would love to see those looking up at me. That said not much out to talk about may take a quick stroll in the morning before work, maybe someone will be out.

BigJim865
10-24-14, 10:38
Did you get her name?She said her name was Amy. No digits I asked.

BigJim865
10-24-14, 11:11
Nothing great this morning to report. I live east of Knox so if I decide to view the menu I the morning I will come in either on Asheville hwy or Rutledge pike. Go up central than shoot over to Beaumont to western before heading to work. Of course the PM run is the opposite. All that said one older BSW at Olive and Magnolia. Not my type I prefer WSW or LSW (if you can find one). Also saw one of the regular rough WSW on Beaumont but to rough and looks like she put on a bunch of lbs. Since her last stay with uncle LEO! Will make another stroll this afternoon and going to check out new place I read about here! Be safe and communicate!

BigJim865
10-24-14, 20:12
So got off work a bit later than normal on a Friday night and as I stated this morning I would take the stroll to see if anything worth while was out. After a couple of loops on Beaumont, central and the new area of interest Inskip near laundry mat, I came upon a new girl I have never seen out before. She was on Central at the bus stop across from the now closed Knox-Tenn rentals. I circled the block and when we made eye contact she called out for me to give her a ride. Once I picked her up she was a bit nervous because of my car and my appearance (been told I look like a cop). After we both vetted each other I went to a spot I use and and she age a BBBJCIM for Mr Jackson and Mr Lincoln. Her name is Francine and she is 39 WSW, but would prefer not to be, cute face 7/10, body out of this world 9/10 spinner 5'2" 110 lbs, great smile and great personality. Gave me permission to put her digits on her and said she would prefer to receive texts and will meet you wherever to stay off the main spots and away from LEO. I look forward to seeing her again in a more inti=mate setting to get the FS and see how tight it is. 865-XXX-9046 happy hunting.

Dreaming Bear
10-24-14, 21:06
Last night I was sleeping and in my dream I found riley same place central and third. OMG cute little button brown hair up in a bun she said she is 19. Great personality no rush aim to please I wish I had more than the 40 smiles I had for her FS. Great skills well worth it. Next time I will have a bigger smile to give her. Guys treat her right.

BigJim865
10-25-14, 06:32
So got off work a bit later than normal on a Friday night and as I stated this morning I would take the stroll to see if anything worth while was out. After a couple of loops on Beaumont, central and the new area of interest Inskip near laundry mat, I came upon a new girl I have never seen out before. She was on Central at the bus stop across from the now closed Knox-Tenn rentals. I circled the block and when we made eye contact she called out for me to give her a ride. Once I picked her up she was a bit nervous because of my car and my appearance (been told I look like a cop). After we both vetted each other I went to a spot I use and and she age a BBBJCIM for Mr Jackson and Mr Lincoln. Her name is Francine and she is 39 WSW, but would prefer not to be, cute face 7/10, body out of this world 9/10 spinner 5'2" 110 lbs, great smile and great personality. Gave me permission to put her digits on her and said she would prefer to receive texts and will meet you wherever to stay off the main spots and away from LEO. I look forward to seeing her again in a more inti=mate setting to get the FS and see how tight it is. 865-XXX-9046 happy hunting.PM me for her number.

Utkgrad20
10-25-14, 09:08
I was right on the edge of sleep when you came in and fell asleep before me. I was literally sitting 10 yards away when you swooped in! That's what I get for hesitating! I waited around there for about 45 min to see if you returned your book after the dream. Does she have digits? Nick

Last night I was sleeping and in my dream I found riley same place central and third. OMG cute little button brown hair up in a bun she said she is 19. Great personality no rush aim to please I wish I had more than the 40 smiles I had for her FS. Great skills well worth it. Next time I will have a bigger smile to give her. Guys treat her right..

BigJim865
10-25-14, 10:49
PM me for her number.Text her do not call, she has one of those pre-paid deals that she can get texts and not calls. Treat her good and we can keep her away from LEO and take care of her away from the stroll. Anyone else want to get in touch with her let me know.

Shooter62
10-25-14, 14:30
Last time I talked to her, she said she got mad and threw her phone and broke it. LOL. She hasn't got a new one yet. I work in that area and frequently talk to her on smoke breaks.

I was right on the edge of sleep when you came in and fell asleep before me. I was literally sitting 10 yards away when you swooped in! That's what I get for hesitating! I waited around there for about 45 min to see if you returned your book after the dream. Does she have digits? Nick

Shooter62
10-25-14, 20:13
I noticed that little Charlene isn't on the Maloneyville Rd guestlist as of a month or so ago, but haven't seen her out and about. Has anyone seen or heard from her? She's one I visit with as often as I can.

HuckOne
10-25-14, 21:44
PM me for her number.Hey bigjim865 do you have digits on her thanks.

MaDawg
10-26-14, 09:14
BigJim 865.

I pm'd you for her number, but it did not go through. Could you please pm me her number? Thanks.

BigJim865
10-26-14, 12:53
Any of you guys have luck with Francine once I pm'd you her number?

And on another note, I have my usual places I stroll, Magnolia, Central, Beaumont / Keith and sometimes between Tennessee & Texas. Have any of you had luck on Inskip? I have seen some older posts about girls around the laundry mat. I have cruised there only once and had zero luck. While I have seen the usual's out there I always am looking for something new and exciting.

JizzyGillespie
10-27-14, 07:08
Heading down central about 10:30 last night and saw several lady's out it was hard to see the quality since it was dark but I rarely am out at that time and was pleased to see a healthy offering if were able to play.

BigJim865
10-27-14, 08:07
Heading down central about 10:30 last night and saw several lady's out it was hard to see the quality since it was dark but I rarely am out at that time and was pleased to see a healthy offering if were able to play.Guys this is what we all need to do share the intel! When we meet a good SW share her info amongst each other put out reports of our strolls and keep them taking care of us. I have been doing this for 20+ years since I was around 16 and done it from coast to coast. While yes there are bad SW out there we need to share the info on the good ones! I pledge whenever I find a good one I will try and get a few pics some digits and share that with whomever wants it in a PM. Including info on my strolls. Have a great day and good luck!

JizzyGillespie
10-27-14, 13:16
Found Riley today at central and 4th, sweet girl young and some what lacking in experience but willing to please with a decent body. Takes two Jackson's to play all the way, I recommend.

Walker2011
10-27-14, 20:05
Tried to reach Francine but could not get thru to her. Took a late night run down central and came across Terry. As has been said before, what a Nice set of bolt ons! No cash and dash, just great service. BBBJ and doggie to cg. So tight I could not get all the way to the promise land. Thought my cover was going to give out just getting in. Going to try her again just to see if I can get the last 2 inches in this time. Man, it was good. Only comes out late night. For a couple of jacksons, it was worth it.

BudBowl2001
10-27-14, 21:52
Fellow mongers.

I am visiting your fine city this weekend, and have been trying to catch up on details as far as locations names ect go. What the LE presence like, and what area should I concentrate on?

Thanks for any advice.

GreatMilenko
10-28-14, 16:34
Seen 4 girls out about 3 today. A lot of LEO around didn't make any pick ups.

Ietpse
10-28-14, 20:58
Seen 4 girls out about 3 today. A lot of LEO around didn't make any pick ups.Wasn't any better at 5!

BigJim865
10-29-14, 06:14

I can only get one to upload but here she is guys.

Mavrik22
10-29-14, 10:22
Anyone have digits for riley. I am in town but its hit or miss on the streets.

Shooter62
10-29-14, 10:57
She doesn't have a phone at the moment. I'm sure she'd be grateful if someone have her a prepaid cellphone.

Anyone have digits for riley. I am in town but its hit or miss on the streets.

Mrdrano
10-29-14, 11:15
Hey Marie pm me your digits lost your and looking for dream thanks Mrdrano.

BigSteve189
10-29-14, 23:01
Picked up Crystal on Central at 4 PM today. Nice WSW says she just arrived from Nashville and didn't know the area well. We went to a Notel for some F / S and BJ for 40 smiles. No rush and as promised. Had dinner at the why and would go back for seconds. No digits available. She was a slim 25 yo with a 7/10 body and not bad to look at. Not much enthusiasm would be my only complaint. Need to find better Notel when little head is not so anxious. Any suggestons?

Saw 4 opportunities on Central today. Too bad I couldn't accomodate then all especially the long haired blond.

Looking forward to more fun in Knoxville as I miss my regulars from be'more.

KnoxVol
10-30-14, 17:30

Definitely looks hot with and without clothes.Does she have braces?

BigJim865
10-30-14, 21:36
Does she have braces?I dreamt with the WSW with braces once. Very very young and pretty girl, got BBBJ no CIM and very naive. Looks are not everything I would rather have a 6/10 in looks with a 10/10 in personality, effort or skills than a dud, and that's how I felt when I saw her. I am quite accommodating, generous, respectful, etc. Just my experience, YMMV.

Cowboy 35
10-30-14, 23:45
This happened last night (Thursday).

First I got cash and dashed by a BP girl, you can read all that drama in the other thread.

Of course I couldn't stop thinking about how I got beat and still hadn't satisfied the urge. Not wanting to waste too much more $ I hit the streets around 2 am. Did the whole circuit (all three) at least three times and saw nothing at all. As it is with the hobby we always say "just one more loop". I end my loop at mag because that's desperation territory. Well, for once it worked out in a big way. I stopped a block away to watch the only one that was out (she was BSW wearing a white hooded jacket) was watching to make sure no bf or handler hovering about. Then suddenly I see two WSW at the corner of that little notel with the fence around it. I circled and they got the point and headed down to linden. The cute one approached And the heavier one held back. She asked if they could both get in and I said sure. The cute one got in front. She was about 25 ish, 5'7 spinner with short brown hair said her name was Ginny. The friend in back was older, heavier long black hair named Tracey. They said I could have one or both and they had a room already at the notel. I was feeling like having both to make up for the crap that happened earlier so off we went. In the room I checked all around even in the shower to make sure there was nobody hiding. They seemed legit, very friendly and honest enough, so we got down to it. Tracey started BBBJ while I petted Ginny and gave the nips some attention. When I was ready and covered Ginny got on for CG, mish and a few more variations. I could tell she was really getting into it. I would describe her as very GFE without kissing on the lips (my choice) She was very responsive, warm and sweet. We both forgot Tracey was there and she mostly just watched. The finish was pretty strong for both of us. I got both of their numbers and will definitely see Ginny again. Total damage $, but Ginny alone would have been. 5 it didn't matter because she was worth it. I will share digits with seniors that PM. No pics this time but I will see Ginny again and get some.

A great end to a bad night. Never give up guys.

Shooter62
10-31-14, 00:33
No, Riley doesn't have braces. I'd like to meet a cute little schoolgirl lining one with braces though. I kind of have a thing for girls with braces.

Does she have braces?

VolBoater
10-31-14, 07:01
This happened last night (Thursday).

First I got cash and dashed by a BP girl, you can read all that drama in the other thread.

Of course I couldn't stop thinking about how I got beat and still hadn't satisfied the urge. Not wanting to waste too much more $ I hit the streets around 2 am. Did the whole circuit (all three) at least three times and saw nothing at all. As it is with the hobby we always say "just one more loop". I end my loop at mag because that's desperation territory. Well, for once it worked out in a big way. I stopped a block away to watch the only one that was out (she was BSW wearing a white hooded jacket) was watching to make sure no bf or handler hovering about. Then suddenly I see two WSW at the corner of that little notel with the fence around it. I circled and they got the point and headed down to linden. The cute one approached And the heavier one held back. She asked if they could both get in and I said sure. The cute one got in front. She was about 25 ish, 5'7 spinner with short brown hair said her name was Ginny. The friend in back was older, heavier long black hair named Tracey. They said I could have one or both and they had a room already at the notel. I was feeling like having both to make up for the crap that happened earlier so off we went. In the room I checked all around even in the shower to make sure there was nobody hiding. They seemed legit, very friendly and honest enough, so we got down to it. Tracey started BBBJ while I petted Ginny and gave the nips some attention. When I was ready and covered Ginny got on for CG, mish and a few more variations. I could tell she was really getting into it. I would describe her as very GFE without kissing on the lips (my choice) She was very responsive, warm and sweet. We both forgot Tracey was there and she mostly just watched. The finish was pretty strong for both of us. I got both of their numbers and will definitely see Ginny again. Total damage $, but Ginny alone would have been. 5 it didn't matter because she was worth it. I will share digits with seniors that PM. No pics this time but I will see Ginny again and get some.

A great end to a bad night. Never give up guys.Maybe I'm too careful. But there is no way in hell I would have picked up or even stopped for that matter a block off Magnolia at 2 am to meet someone in a hoody. 99 times out of 100 that will end up with someone being dead.

MustangSal
10-31-14, 08:20
Maybe I'm too careful. But there is no way in hell I would have picked up or even stopped for that matter a block off Magnolia at 2 am to meet someone in a hoody. 99 times out of 100 that will end up with someone being dead.I'm not going to Magnolia at 2 in the afternoon. More crime in East Knoxville than any other area in the City. Stay Safe MustangSal.

Cowboy 35
10-31-14, 10:49
Maybe I'm too careful. But there is no way in hell I would have picked up or even stopped for that matter a block off Magnolia at 2 am to meet someone in a hoody. 99 times out of 100 that will end up with someone being dead.I agree with your statement, but just to clarify, I did not pick up the one in the hoodie and I was scouting everything out long enough to be sure there was nothing else going on. The two girls I picked up actually looked out of place for that area, line they shouldn't have been there either.

Thanks for the advice though, I do take it seriously.

GeeDick
10-31-14, 18:03
Not much on Central, maybe one SW. Then I noticed two SW's on Beaumont. Amanda recognized me so I offered her a ride. She along with a Stephanie was out around:0530. Quick dream as we had trouble finding a decent spot. Will most likely see her again, have digits. This makes for the third dream I had with her. She's maybe a 6/10. Nice girl, easy going personality.

Really want to catch up with this Riley I've been hearing about.

Didn't notice a single 5-0 out that early in the morning.

GD.

KnoxVol
10-31-14, 22:16
No, Riley doesn't have braces. I'd like to meet a cute little schoolgirl lining one with braces though. I kind of have a thing for girls with braces.I was just passing through and saw a young girl named lexi at one of the convenience stores on baxter. Would not recommend even though she is young and tight.

KnoxVol
10-31-14, 22:18
I dreamt with the WSW with braces once. Very very young and pretty girl, got BBBJ no CIM and very naive. Looks are not everything I would rather have a 6/10 in looks with a 10/10 in personality, effort or skills than a dud, and that's how I felt when I saw her. I am quite accommodating, generous, respectful, etc. Just my experience, YMMV.No I agree with you 100 percent. I saw her twice and won't ever repeat. She likes to agree to do something then try and hustle more while giving lackluster service.

TYS321
11-01-14, 01:05
Recently spent the most awesome 24 hours of my life with my former roommate, a knox SW, in her first 24 hours clean out of jail, staying in her VIP suite. I'm the first and only person she called. 22. Nicest person I ever met. An artistic genius at hair, makeup and wardrobe. A Perfect 10. A little rich girl, with drug-induced schizophrenia and severe addiction.

She begged me to stay out of state, to help her with probation, rehab and mental health, but I had to return to my slave job. No family would help her. Her "fiance" refused to visit. She proposed to him 1 day after my visit, after he txtd their selfie porno... she is so cool! He wont have anything to do with her addiction and psychosis.

Out of desperation she hooked up with her doper jailmates. Back in jail 24 hours later. VERY long sentence. Now getting beaten up by inmates as a suspected police informant, because her idiot "friends" think her probation officer's number on her contact list is a narc detective.

I feel terrible I had to abandon her to her fate, but I have to survive too. At least in jail she's clean, though she suspects she's being raped by jailers, and I tend to believe her based on personal information and belief. We do the LDR thing, making plans, being friends.

I wish her well, and pray daily. I've never paid her for anything, it really pisses her off LOL. She once hit me in the head with a head of lettuce, after walking in on my double with another fav UTR on USA she knows well. An amazing person, lost in time and space.

BigJim865
11-01-14, 07:30
No I agree with you 100 percent. I saw her twice and won't ever repeat. She likes to agree to do something then try and hustle more while giving lackluster service.My experience was similair. Once we established we both were not LEO and I made her prove with ID she was over 18. She threw me am I call provider $$. She would be worth it if she was incall and performed up to expectations it was just not in my budget and when I was just going to drop her back she came back down to reality in price. That said I used one of my spots and called the shots in an effort to keep control which worked. That said I believe she is a hood rat out of her element with an early addiction needing a buck or two here or there. She could be awesome if her young 10/10 braces school look matched her 3/10 effort and performance. That said YMMV guys but do not expect good results.

Jj Dillion 2
11-01-14, 20:14
My experience was similair. Once we established we both were not LEO and I made her prove with ID she was over 18. She threw me am I call provider $$. She would be worth it if she was incall and performed up to expectations it was just not in my budget and when I was just going to drop her back she came back down to reality in price. That said I used one of my spots and called the shots in an effort to keep control which worked. That said I believe she is a hood rat out of her element with an early addiction needing a buck or two here or there. She could be awesome if her young 10/10 braces school look matched her 3/10 effort and performance. That said YMMV guys but do not expect good results.I wanted to take a chance when I first saw her I talked to her and she told me that she just turned 19 she do look younger.

EchoEcho
11-02-14, 15:47
I wanted to take a chance when I first saw her I talked to her and she told me that she just turned 19 she do look younger.If that was the same teenage (18 or 19 yo) chick with braces that I know -and you passed- you missed out on this:

Sexy little thing, long hair and a real smackin' ass. Fair results if YOU control the situation & setting, or she may cash/dash. Very random as in not full-time in the trade nor dependable on performance, and could use more experience. No digits, so don't ask (as stated, she's not at all dependable anyways).

BigJim865
11-02-14, 17:30
If that was the same teenage (18 or 19 yo) chick with braces that I know -and you passed- you missed out on this:

Sexy little thing, long hair and a real smackin' ass. Fair results if YOU control the situation & setting, or she may cash/dash. Very random as in not full-time in the trade nor dependable on performance, and could use more experience. No digits, so don't ask (as stated, she's not at all dependable anyways).As I stated YMMV, you and I are on the same page you defiantly need to be in control with this one. Pick the spot, set the terms etc. Yeah she is hot as hell, and while I assume she is either trying to support an early habit, make ends meet between checks or someone is making her go out. All that said be vigilante guys and keep up the communication.

YoungSexSeeker
11-03-14, 22:01
Hey guys, I have business in Knoxville now on Weds. And Fri and get done around 2-2:30 pm. Is there any street action around that time? Don't want to go looking if there is nothing available. Thanks in advance. I've never participated in street action, and even though I've read the rules I'm still a bit nervous. Guess you've got to just get your feet wet to get over it though.

GeeDick
11-04-14, 22:07
Hey guys, I have business in Knoxville now on Weds. And Fri and get done around 2-2:30 pm. Is there any street action around that time? Don't want to go looking if there is nothing available. Thanks in advance. I've never participated in street action, and even though I've read the rules I'm still a bit nervous. Guess you've got to just get your feet wet to get over it though.They don't have any schedule. I've had dreams 05:30 in the morning, in the rain. Cruise around long enough you'll find someone. May not be what your looking for. It's a hit and miss game. Usually when you're not looking is when the best ones come up.

GD.

Ruavol2
11-05-14, 21:23
Also this time of year I like to remind folks. If you come across a gem. Keep a Obamanation phone on you and or a unlimited calling card on you if they have a phone. When it gets colder we are not going to see them out as much. The only way to keep up with them and help them with their needs is to keep a line of communication going. Think about it if a gal has a number we can share etc we do more for her than seeing her walk the streets in the cold suffering that way too. Its a dirty business we frequent but that phone is gold. Give her the phone. Give her the card. Unlimited is best. It is worth the trade of the service for the card or phone. LEO does not know the number. To them and us. So think about it and negotiate the card or phone for service. It will go father and the girls seem to appreciate it more. Then of course check with her share and well all be a bit safer. Since LEO either can't from the volume or does not want to work on the real problem drugs which of course as we all know why the girls are out there. Cause there not out there pining away waiting for my little weenie that's for damn sure.

BigJim865
11-05-14, 21:41
Had a dream around 6:30 with a gorgeous WSW that goes by the name Cat, found her around the 5th & central area. Said she was mid 20's around 5'2" petite, blonde hair great personality. Said I could share her number but only with senior member so HMU by PM and I will share it. I will definitely see this one again great work, young, cute, and nice body.

JizzyGillespie
11-06-14, 08:07
Saw LEO hastling Riley at 4th or 5th and central about 5:30 yesterday came back by a few min later both were gone but didn't see her on the list, hope they haven't run her off.

Throttle
11-06-14, 14:49
Saw LEO hastling Riley at 4th or 5th and central about 5:30 yesterday came back by a few min later both were gone but didn't see her on the list, hope they haven't run her off.I haven't met Riley, but believe I've spotted her a few times. Seen the girl I assume is her around her reported spot at 6:15 or so when I came thru yesterday evening.

JizzyGillespie
11-06-14, 18:13
I haven't met Riley, but believe I've spotted her a few times. Seen the girl I assume is her around her reported spot at 6:15 or so when I came thru yesterday evening.Maybe I was a little later like 6:30 when I saw her with LEO.

JizzyGillespie
11-06-14, 18:24
Saw Marie near co-op strutin her stuff, looks to have lost more weight, not sure if its just walking or if she's got a habit too, she on here so I'll say publicly probably not habit I was just thinking out loud. Picked up the the tall skinny girl with glasses and cleft pallet scar (not sure of name), she's always good for a ride (literally) but this time she was making calls to friends and working on her next fix which was to be soon so some what rushed. Still for the price hard to beat, if I see her again will still scoop.

EchoEcho
11-07-14, 00:49
Had a dream around 6:30 with a gorgeous WSW that goes by the name Cat, found her around the 5th & central area. Said she was mid 20's around 5'2" petite, blonde hair great personality. Said I could share her number but only with senior member so HMU by PM and I will share it. I will definitely see this one again great work, young, cute, and nice body.Agreed, BigJim. Good stuff for me X3 the last few months, would see again. Not reviewed cause surprisingly -- I don't have pics yet! Always found her out after dark. Pretty face, friendly, very clean. Awesome smooth young body, fairly skilled.

Word of caution though: the house where she hangs is trouble. Once tried to get me to go in ('I use the basement all the time, we'll be all alone' etc).

Already knew where she was talking about cause our first date picked her up right in front of the place. So wouldn't go but drove by (up behind the pilot, low end broad). Sure enough: a porch full of pillbillies.

She is a sexy little young thang, so wouldn't fault anyone for taking the chance of going in there (that's up to you) but you'd better watch your ass if you do.

WildWpb
11-07-14, 09:31
I just want to say it's way too cold now for SW on the street for one thing too much Close on can't tell what your getting into.

Can't trust them not in a skrt or Dress.

LEO would never put there own out in a miniskirt or dress be careful out there.

Utkgrad20
11-07-14, 12:40
Is it just me or do I see this one walking all over creation? No pic as I've never dreamt, but I'll describe.

Probably 50 something, kinky curly brunette, medium height, fairly slender to medium build. Usually wears a leather jacket when it's cold.

I seriously see this one all over, exit ramps quite a bit, interstates, Beaumont, central, merchants. Anyone have any info just because it is so strange to me. I literally have no interest in a dream.

Nick.

Anderson865
11-07-14, 13:28
Is it just me or do I see this one walking all over creation? No pic as I've never dreamt, but I'll describe.

Probably 50 something, kinky curly brunette, medium height, fairly slender to medium build. Usually wears a leather jacket when it's cold.

I seriously see this one all over, exit ramps quite a bit, interstates, Beaumont, central, merchants. Anyone have any info just because it is so strange to me. I literally have no interest in a dream.

Nick.I cannot remember her name. I picked her up many years ago. I cannot remember the dream so that must be why I only picked her up the one time. But I know what your talking about. I have seen her as far north as Raccoon Valley on 75 and seen her walking Black Oak Ridge into Halls. She walks more than Marie.

Cowboy 35
11-07-14, 15:08
About a week ago I posted on a late night encounter with WSW Ginny. Just noticed last night that she put an ad on BP. Same phone # as the one in PM'd several of you. Wondering if any went to see her and gave her that idea. The pic that she posted us awful, she looked better in person. Anyway, she's legit but not sure if prices will change now that she's on BP. http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-and-classy/11628503.

Jg3786
11-07-14, 17:02
I cannot remember her name. I picked her up many years ago. I cannot remember the dream so that must be why I only picked her up the one time. But I know what your talking about. I have seen her as far north as Raccoon Valley on 75 and seen her walking Black Oak Ridge into Halls. She walks more than Marie.Might show my age a bit here. I know she has been working for at least 25 years. I've never picked her up.

Anksgf
11-08-14, 05:38
I just want to say it's way too cold now for SW on the street for one thing too much Close on can't tell what your getting into.

Can't trust them not in a skrt or Dress.

LEO would never put there own out in a miniskirt or dress be careful out there.Oh yes they would. Whatever they can do to make a bust and any LEO girl who is pretending to be a SW is going to have other LEO watching her from every direction.

KnoxVol
11-08-14, 10:38
Agreed, BigJim. Good stuff for me X3 the last few months, would see again. Not reviewed cause surprisingly -- I don't have pics yet! Always found her out after dark. Pretty face, friendly, very clean. Awesome smooth young body, fairly skilled.

Word of caution though: the house where she hangs is trouble. Once tried to get me to go in ('I use the basement all the time, we'll be all alone' etc).

Already knew where she was talking about cause our first date picked her up right in front of the place. So wouldn't go but drove by (up behind the pilot, low end broad). Sure enough: a porch full of pillbillies.

She is a sexy little young thang, so wouldn't fault anyone for taking the chance of going in there (that's up to you) but you'd better watch your ass if you do.This is dara right? The number I got was for her.

Dewayne1966
11-08-14, 21:53
Might show my age a bit here. I know she has been working for at least 25 years. I've never picked her up.I think you are talking about a girl that goes by Dee Dee she is every where. I picked her up on Central probably about 8 to 10 years ago then again on I 75 on my way to work about 5 years ago between Clinton and Lake city. But I have saw her in many places over the years saw her several times on Central in the last few months. She used to be fairly good looking but showing her age now.

EchoEcho
11-08-14, 23:25
This is dara right? The number I got was for her.I can assure you Dara and Kat are different people. Don't know which BigJim actually saw but I've seen both girls and have phone numbers for both girls. And I know Dara well and have plenty of pics!

Either way and if you're wondering I'd certainly recommend Dara over Cat.

(My apologies to all that have asked me about this, I can't respond to PM's for some reason. It keeps giving me an error message.).

The Load2
11-08-14, 23:42
I can assure you Dara and Kat are different people. Don't know which BigJim actually saw but I've seen both girls and have phone numbers for both girls. And I know Dara well and have plenty of pics!

(My apologies to all that have asked me about this, I can't respond to PM's for some reason. It keeps giving me an error message.).That's her I saw her yesterday.

Shooter62
11-09-14, 00:30
I've seen Dara on a regular basis for a while now and she has never given me a bad experience, never taken me to any place that gave me any kind of uneasy feeling, never done me wrong in any way. She is a real sweetheart and I highly recommend her. She is my all time favorite girl over any of them out there. Treat her right and she will treat you right.

Be safe.

Shooter.

Member #4430
11-09-14, 02:42
A short hot little blonde that went by the name April a few years ago? If so wonder what became of her?

GeeDick
11-09-14, 06:01
I've seen Dara on a regular basis for a while now and she has never given me a bad experience, never taken me to any place that gave me any kind of uneasy feeling, never done me wrong in any way. She is a real sweetheart and I highly recommend her. She is my all time favorite girl over any of them out there. Treat her right and she will treat you right.

Be safe.

Shooter.Dara is a great find and a keeper. Actually surprised someone hasn't given her a permanent home. Guess she needs her freedom. Known Dara for over a year now. Never any issues. She deserves better. Would like to help her get on with her life. Her popularity in this hobby will catch up with her someday. Be good to her! Would like to find another provider like her if any one has any recommendations. Dara's about the only girl I've been seeing lately.

GD.

BigJim865
11-09-14, 06:24
Dara is a great find and a keeper. Actually surprised someone hasn't given her a permanent home. Guess she needs her freedom. Known Dara for over a year now. Never any issues. She deserves better. Would like to help her get on with her life. Her popularity in this hobby will catch up with her someday. Be good to her! Would like to find another provider like her if any one has any recommendations. Dara's about the only girl I've been seeing lately.

GD.Yes that Dara. For whatever reason she asked me to use that name Catu for her on this forum. Yes she is one hell of a find and for whatever reason I have never seen her on the stroll before and I have been a monger in the area for around 10 years. That said I just wanted to share her intel and honor her request of name and only giving out her number to seniors. Glad we all enjoy her company and would love to know more like her.

KnoxVol
11-09-14, 11:55
I can assure you Dara and Kat are different people. Don't know which BigJim actually saw but I've seen both girls and have phone numbers for both girls. And I know Dara well and have plenty of pics!

(My apologies to all that have asked me about this, I can't respond to PM's for some reason. It keeps giving me an error message.).I'm sure there is an actual cat and that is also a name she used when answering a CL ad of mine some time ago but the number igotwas the one I had for her and linked to her fb page.

Jj Dillion 2
11-09-14, 19:32
I saw the girl with braces today near Baxter standing at the old Pilot. She told her name is Lexie Very cute She told told me she just turn 19 BBBJ nice tight kitty. She is fairly new only been out there for about 2 months at least that's what she told me. I would repeat If I saw her I do not have her digits.

Sexhoundtn2
11-09-14, 20:25
Yes that Dara. For whatever reason she asked me to use that name Catu for her on this forum. Yes she is one hell of a find and for whatever reason I have never seen her on the stroll before and I have been a monger in the area for around 10 years. That said I just wanted to share her intel and honor her request of name and only giving out her number to seniors. Glad we all enjoy her company and would love to know more like her.Damn I hate to see it come to this for Dara. She is a really sweet girl always clean and lots of fun. She could write her own check if you play tr cards right. I don't do the streetwalker saying anymore and have it for a couple years. To risky in many different ways. The only exception to that has been a very attractive young girl I saw walking in front of the bus station one evening with all of her luggage trying to panhandle money. I did pick her up because it was obvious she was fresh off the bus. She said she was on the layover on the way to atlanta and was broke. Of course I did help her out. I guess that will be the end of me seeing the lovely Dara. As they say all good things must come to an end.

And no hate mail please. I am not judging anyone for what ever way they choose to partake of this hobby. It's just not my thing.

KnoxVol
11-10-14, 00:12
It is very rare that I have done the SW thing and when I have they were never on the stroll. I won't be seeing her anymore either. I guess her sd didn't work out.

EchoEcho
11-10-14, 01:35
I saw the girl with braces today near Baxter standing at the old Pilot. She told her name is Lexie Very cute She told told me she just turn 19 BBBJ nice tight kitty. She is fairly new only been out there for about 2 months at least that's what she told me. I would repeat If I saw her I do not have her digits. I saw her back in May so she's been out there a little longer than two months. Then again I may have been 'her first' but I'd never believe that anyways. I did have digits but they're no good anymore -- and believe me I've tried calling it -- over and over!

That's a guy's name under her hand in script, as if you'll need to see that to know you've got the right one. She is 19, a cute and tiny teeny-bopper. Looks so young you'll feel like a Chester. Well, maybe for a minute or two.

GeeDick
11-10-14, 06:09
I saw her back in May so she's been out there a little longer than two months. Then again I may have been 'her first' but I'd never believe that anyways. I did have digits but they're no good anymore -- and believe me I've tried calling it -- over and over!

That's a guy's name under her hand in script, as if you'll need to see that to know you've got the right one. She is 19, a cute and tiny teeny-bopper. Looks so young you'll feel like a Chester. Well, maybe for a minute or two.Two months is always the default answer! Every provider I dreamed with when asked, so how long you been dong this, "about two months" never fails.

GD.

Dr Holiday
11-10-14, 09:01
Two months is always the default answer! Every provider I dreamed with when asked, so how long you been dong this, "about two months" never fails.

GD."This is the first time I have ever done this". Or some close variant like "You are the first one I have ever done anything like this with".

BigJim865
11-10-14, 09:08
"This is the first time I have ever done this". Or some close variant like "You are the first one I have ever done anything like this with".I have been a monger for over 20 years and yes I have heard that many times as well. As cliche as "I am goin to dental hygienist school" from a dancer.

Jem411
11-10-14, 09:33
"This is the first time I have ever done this". Or some close variant like "You are the first one I have ever done anything like this with".I only had two beers. Honest.