PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Ruavol2
05-19-14, 12:49
The only way I can see around this delimma is to do what I did last fall. It worked and for a time it was worth it. I made a deal with a girl. I bought her a phone. A bonafide Ho phone. With Unlimited Text and Talk. It has to be unlimited Text and Talk for a month. Giving a girl minutes is a joke. They will run through them in a day. It has to be Unlimited or it won't work for us. Then once the monger gifts the phone. They get a favor the monger gives out the phone number to trusted members. Mongers then in turn make deals with the girls when the month is up to purchase another month unlimited talk and text for a favor. If you cannot afford 40-60 dollars for a fun you have no business being out there. You will eventually get caught when some grandmother spies you in.

Front of her house getting your knob polished for $20 because they are sick of seeing us getting our fun while the grand babies play in the front yard. You can't blame them. Next make damn sure you get a room, take her back to your place or get WAY off the beaten path. (Would you drive 10 miles to avoid jail. Hell I would). Not in someones yard. Also whatever idiot is doing it STOP. Some a hole's are tossing their condoms in places where kids play and behind legitimate businesses. You are just asking to get caught by LEO. Gad Damm do we have to get Smokey the Bear to give you a F...ing hug so you won't be so irresponsible.

Jesus...! Toss your love bags in the F.ing garbage. You think that people don't call that in to LEO when someone sees 40 condoms at the park, draped over a tombstone or behind a building. "Oh officer those aren't all mine...!

The pros of getting her a phone.

1. You get access to a girl you know the phone number to build a relationship with her and see her often.

2. You can help keep her up by sharing with mongers on the forum. Trusted members only mind you. Not just some newbie with 5 posts. Seniors only please.

3. It is a safe number you do not have to worry about a sting on BP.

The Cons of getting her a phone.

1. One girl I hooked up with had the phone stolen the second month.

2. Addicted SW are unfortunately irresponsible. Still safer to buy a phone and make the connection yourself with any luck you will get 6 months out of the phone as I have with one girl before she got herself in trouble.

3. You still pay the same amount for the phone as for the service. All you have done is helped her get a phone.

Anyone else got any suggestions. Hell if we do not do something...they are all going to be in jail anyway and some of us too. They still have not figured out the dealers make the SW. No girl out there wants to be out there. They just want the drugs. You can't afford heroin meth or crack on a 7.25 an hour wage. LEO is too stupid to realize the more they take off the streets the more the dealers find new girls to hook. The minute those girls get out of the pokey. Where are they going...right back into the cycle. They have mixed babies from 5 different fathers. They cannot get a job..they cannot get a out from under the cost and fees of the arrests they have. They are right back in the hole. So what do they do they go back to drugs wellfare and EBT cards. Nothing has changed so nothing has changed. That's why I left the Catholic Church. They are too f...ing stupid to see that contraception saves lives. LEO and the Mayors of the world don't realize you have to slaughter the source of the problem not the Gad Damm victims who can't control their addiction. Dah.. Dah Dah..Dah..!

ShyKnoxIsBack
05-19-14, 14:26
I just spent an hour around mid-day cruising WH, BM, Central, etc. The only females I saw outside were non-walkers (I.e. Mothers with small children, etc). Only time my pulse even went up was when I had to cruise past LEO sitting at the west end of BM. Waste of time, except the weather was nice, so what the hell I guess it was a pretty day for a cruise. For the record I was out btwn 1:00 and 2:00.

OldDude55
05-19-14, 20:16
Ok Tasha was out and LEO was rolling.

I just spent an hour around mid-day cruising WH, BM, Central, etc. The only females I saw outside were non-walkers (I.e. Mothers with small children, etc). Only time my pulse even went up was when I had to cruise past LEO sitting at the west end of BM. Waste of time, except the weather was nice, so what the hell I guess it was a pretty day for a cruise. For the record I was out btwn 1:00 and 2:00.

GeeDick
05-20-14, 08:49
I just spent an hour around mid-day cruising WH, BM, Central, etc. The only females I saw outside were non-walkers (I.e. Mothers with small children, etc). Only time my pulse even went up was when I had to cruise past LEO sitting at the west end of BM. Waste of time, except the weather was nice, so what the hell I guess it was a pretty day for a cruise. For the record I was out btwn 1:00 and 2:00.As compared to a couple years ago the streets are almost dead. I do see some action on Central from time to time. Yet there really isn't much there I'd want to play with. I hardly ever see anything on Bmont these days.

If your lucky you can find a decent UTR provider for almost the same donation maybe a little more. I have no issues contributing a little more to avoid the risk of dealing with LEO. I do miss the hunt though.

GD.

ShyKnoxIsBack
05-21-14, 08:07
I hit my normal round yesterday on my way home from work (4:30) and didn't see much. I did happen upon one woman I had never met before, said her name was Jaqueline (Jacqueline? Body probably a 7 1/2, face a 6. I would give her good marks on the personality / attitude / crazy scale that so many of the SW's struggle with. Nice solid be cup, surprised me the condition the were in for her age (around 35-40? I took a BBBJ for 30, wanted more for pics. No cim, which I did not like, but it was a little late to find out LOL. If I hit her back up it will probably be for half and half so I can finish with cfs, because when I was playing with her ass and pussy during the BJ I was pretty impressed. Said that she had two sisters that walked the stroll frequently (I think she said one was Tonya). Claimed to have recently moved back to TN after a 16 yr marriage ended in another state and is trying to get on her feet. As of Tuesday afternoon she had a cell, which you all know how long that will last with a SW. I asked if she wanted me to make her number available to senior members on a site I use, an she said that was fine, so digits available for seniors. My guess is she will ask minimum 50 for FS, maybe try for 60, so be aware if you want to try it.

Anderson865
05-21-14, 14:13
Went for a cruise last Friday around mid day. Found Connie between Fresh Mart and Star Sales. Once again excellent skills I need to take time to try her FS.

JamesM505
05-21-14, 20:14
Just got home from visiting Connie at her in call location. Did not have much trouble in finding it. She was very eager to please. She made me fill like a old friend almost at once. Will repeat.

Buff41
05-22-14, 13:22
I hit my normal round yesterday on my way home from work (4:30) and didn't see much. I did happen upon one woman I had never met before, said her name was Jaqueline (Jacqueline? Body probably a 7 1/2, face a 6. I would give her good marks on the personality / attitude / crazy scale that so many of the SW's struggle with. Nice solid be cup, surprised me the condition the were in for her age (around 35-40? I took a BBBJ for 30, wanted more for pics. No cim, which I did not like, but it was a little late to find out LOL. If I hit her back up it will probably be for half and half so I can finish with cfs, because when I was playing with her ass and pussy during the BJ I was pretty impressed. Said that she had two sisters that walked the stroll frequently (I think she said one was Tonya). Claimed to have recently moved back to TN after a 16 yr marriage ended in another state and is trying to get on her feet. As of Tuesday afternoon she had a cell, which you all know how long that will last with a SW. I asked if she wanted me to make her number available to senior members on a site I use, an she said that was fine, so digits available for seniors. My guess is she will ask minimum 50 for FS, maybe try for 60, so be aware if you want to try it.What part of the neighborhood did you find this little lady?

OldDude55
05-22-14, 20:59
Pay your dues.

What part of the neighborhood did you find this little lady?

Ruavol2
05-23-14, 00:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You![Deleted by Admin]

ShyKnoxIsBack
05-23-14, 08:28
It was between Electric Avenue and Seven Bridges Road.

Stay Safe.

Shy.

What part of the neighborhood did you find this little lady?

BBtie72
05-23-14, 09:23
It was between Electric Avenue and Seven Bridges Road.

Stay Safe.

Shy.Must be near lonely st. I agree contribute something first.

Tbone40
05-23-14, 10:47
What part of the neighborhood did you find this little lady?RTFF! New guys have to learn the ropes!

BadBudda
05-24-14, 22:20
Been out of the stroll for a while and thought I'd check out be mount and Keith as I used to have pretty good luck down that way. Was surprised at how dead it was, tried to call a few old favorites. ..anybody know if Patti is out and about or is she a guest at the moment? Stay safe guy's.

BigLoadForU
05-24-14, 23:55
I don't cruise the streets for SW as it is a little risky, but I do sometimes drive through some of those areas while heading downtime. On the short drive through Broadway I think I counted around 6 cops within a few block radius. Two were apparently questioning a WSW a few lights from Broadway and (I think Magnolia). I'm not too familiar with the area but it did seem as through a crack down was going on. Just a little report in case you were planning on heading out. Be safe.

Ruavol2
05-25-14, 03:07
Came in from out of town yesterday about 6 pm cruised the Flower Trail the Middle part of the Road Ave and the one that residential area you can smell all the meth labs cooking daily and nightly. So saw 5-6 in my first pass. Saw one I picked up Terry. Older said she was 41 more like 51 great figure on her tight pants and shirt. A little worn had some bruising on the arm always concerning. Never know if those are track marks or someone grabs her by the arm and roughs her up. Offered a couple of benji's for service she was like alright lets go. Because it was afternoon. I looked and looked but could not find a spot. Something I rarely do anyway. Just too risky. I only do that when it is raining...why because LEO is out covering accidents on wet roads not worried about a guy getting his walnuts polished. Was considering a room but thought maybe not for this gal. The more we talked she was sweet and I could tell we would get along. However deciding she was not Notel material I dropped her back off and gave her 20 for her trouble. Saw 6 LEO from 6-7:30 and went to my favorite eating place and chowed down. Next I went back to the strolls wanted to go check out Chapman Hwy to see what all the hub bub was about but chickened out. Did not see a single patrol car yesterday from 8:30 to 10:15 back and forth all through the strolls. NOT ONE..found that to be very unusual. Started wondering when they have a shift change. Is it 11 or 10 If anyone knows please let me know. That might be helpful.

Saw the girl I think they call Angie Dark hair dark skin miniskirt with a nice body for a 38-42 year old. She was trolling herself and so was Tasha. There were a hodge podge of older gals a few BSW. Mostly rougher gals other than that. Then I noticed once 10:15 rolled up on LEO everywhere with people pulled. Noticed that they were out in force. My rule get looked at or if someone gets behind me or stares at me and my car I start counting. At two I consider if they really looked at me or not after three passes I am out of there. LEO is looking for any reason to pull you anywhere in those areas. Saw about 5-6 more on central to the bus station as usual. Heavy set girl who either lives at a BBQ joint or has one in the oven. I saw an older one at the bench then a few I think Sabrina scoping me out. Convinced I am 5-O some of them I am glad I do not want them in my car.

Later on the Middle part of the road Avenue I met one that I thought was someone else.. It was Ashley. She was fun and set me back 3 benji's and a notel a great gal if you meet her. 30 something blonde brown hair and nice body. Really takes care of you. Anyway left happy and on my way home...when...

Ruavol2
05-25-14, 03:37
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

TenAnmp
05-25-14, 12:48
As compared to a couple years ago the streets are almost dead. I do see some action on Central from time to time. Yet there really isn't much there I'd want to play with. I hardly ever see anything on Bmont these days.

If your lucky you can find a decent UTR provider for almost the same donation maybe a little more. I have no issues contributing a little more to avoid the risk of dealing with LEO. I do miss the hunt though.

GD.Any specific recommendations for UTR hotspots? Is it more of a neighborhood issue or a type of place issue?

Jj Dillion 2
05-25-14, 20:53
Went reconing today and Mr. LEO is out an about. Saw him give one some bracelets while talking to another one near central across from the old comcast. Becareful and safe.

Froger
05-28-14, 01:38
Guys I finally found Sabrina the one that repeat everything. Very hot girl and hot body said she was 34 but doesn't look it. I got a BBBJCIM and then I talked her in to going to room. All I can say is wow anything on menu and I had buffet. I bet she will be sore after what I gave her. Take care of her.

DoeJohn1
05-28-14, 15:02
Finally dreamed with the much talked about and reviewed Connie...everything good thing I've read is true and then some! Has a great body for her age, very boobs and very skilled with oral. I only did BBBJ and it was great! Has a little private place a few minutes Northeast of Fountain City. She is a very sweet pleasant country girl that should be a priority for all mongers to dream with.

Anderson865
05-29-14, 13:11
I went to run an errand yesterday. Drove the usual areas saw Misty walking Baxter towards Bmont scooped her up her skills are good excellent BBBJCIM.

MarkM232
05-29-14, 14:43
I should have reported this a while back. I saw Connie about a month ago at her incall. I will echo most of the reports on here and concur that she is indeed The Head Doctor. Great body for her age and a hell of a FS if you can get out of her mouth. She's all business, but easy to talk to. Good times.

BadBudda
05-29-14, 19:04
Made a pass through the hunting grounds at Keith and Odell this morning but nothing much moving so managed to get a hold of Connie and saved what looked like a dismal day. She's a wonder worker.

Burial
05-31-14, 14:42
http://www.wate.com/story/25659353/19-prostitution-arrests-made-in-north-knoxville-area?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

SpurMonster1
05-31-14, 16:40
Saw Connie today. Her skills are second to none.

SpurMonster1
05-31-14, 17:21
Made a pass through the hunting grounds at Keith and Odell this morning but nothing much moving so managed to get a hold of Connie and saved what looked like a dismal day. She's a wonder worker.I met her UTR and that's probably where I'll stay. Connie IS the best at BBBJCIM as far as I know. I've never picked one up.

SpurMonster1
05-31-14, 17:34
Made a pass through the hunting grounds at Keith and Odell this morning but nothing much moving so managed to get a hold of Connie and saved what looked like a dismal day. She's a wonder worker.Connie said her pic is on this site and it hasn't been found.

Boss49
05-31-14, 21:30
Connie said her pic is on this site and it hasn't been found. Can be found on page 6.

MustangSal
05-31-14, 23:11
Connie said her pic is on this site and it hasn't been found. Look on page 9 of the forum I posted several pics of Connie a while back.

SpurMonster1
06-01-14, 01:07
http://www. wate. com/story/25659353/19-prostitution-arrests-made-in-north-knoxville-area?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypassConnie is a safe bet.

SpurMonster1
06-01-14, 01:38
http://www. wate. com/story/25659353/19-prostitution-arrests-made-in-north-knoxville-area?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypassWhat's the point? Why do sinners harass other sinners?

WildWpb
06-01-14, 16:14
Knoxville Police Department has arrested 19 people following a prostitution operation that took place last week.

Lt. Keith Debow says KPD had numerous complaints of prostitution and other criminal activity in the Central and Broadway area.

Debow says operations were conducted at different hours of the day and that officers plan to continue operations going into the summer.

According to KPD, the operations included officers posing as prostitutes and customers. Debow says officers were targeting prostitutes who solicited and patronized prostitution.

Several men and women in Knoxville were charged this past week.

SpurMonster1
06-01-14, 16:54
New poster, long time lurker. Am interested in finding Connie. Any help?

Madawg. I'm with Mustang. I am new here and haven't been a lurker. Connie is the best. I don't know you, MaDawg.

EchoEcho
06-02-14, 15:20
Met a cool chick named Lisa on the far east side, away from the usual strolls. Really hate to say it, but she's almost as good as Connie. She's in competition for the title, or at least a branch office for a Head Doctor North.

About 35 with reddish hair to her shoulders, nice girl, nice body. Not a regular SW, and no numbers yet so no need for PM's. But if you're lucky you'll find her along the usual highway near the interstate or slightly past that. She's a blast.

The Load2
06-02-14, 17:58
She's not a SW but she's way better and isn't a user. I've had both I'll give connie the SW title but the best in town no. Stay H has the crown.

SpurMonster1
06-02-14, 18:49
She's not a SW but she's way better and isn't a user. I've had both I'll give connie the SW title but the best in town no. Stay H has the crown. There must be LEO on this site. It's too easy to create an account for there not to be. However, I sent you a PM about Stacy H, Load2. I'd like to hear back. Thanks.

Utkgrad20
06-02-14, 22:10
Not a regular, but went out on the stroll this evening. Lots of SW out and could only count LEOs on one hand. Central was hopping, as well as the avenue of flowers. Surprisingly nothing in WH.

Saw an older WSW strolling up western across from the Knoxville news rag. She looked like a regular, well dressed but not my cup of tea.

Central was boasting a buffet of sorts behind the old knoxville high. Pimp was nearby, WSW spinner BSW spinner and a bbw were all strolling different corners nearby. Sting possibly? Did not partake.

The 5th parallel avenue near the avenue of flowers held a bigger brunette in blue jeans and a black top. Prob a 6. 5 on SW scale. She was a little too aggressive, (ran into the middle of street to talk to either a monger or dealer just after LEO drove by) too risky. Prob the hottest prospect of the hunt but did not partake.

The corner of the fairgrounds also had a desperate SW'er hag basically begging. Prob a 3 on the scale. Did not partake.

Corner of avenue of flowers chestnut had a BSW. 4 on SW scale. Not my cup of tea. Did not partake.

Grizzlyman
06-03-14, 00:41
I have not had a chance to try Connie out but I will have to agree with The Load2 that StaysHorney will be hard to beat. She's the sweetest lady that I have met and she goes out of her way to make sure you have a memorable time with her. I would recommend her to anyone. She has the Crown as far as I'm concerned.

HeadSeeker
06-03-14, 12:23
I've seen stayshorny and connie they are both great I just have an easier time getting a hold of connie that's why she is my headdoctor when I can't get my sister and law to do it.

SpurMonster1
06-03-14, 17:30
She's not a SW but she's way better and isn't a user. I've had both I'll give connie the SW title but the best in town no. Stay H has the crown. Her ad says she is a bbw. How big is she?

WingShooter
06-03-14, 18:55
Her ad says she is a bbw. How big is she?Most are honest in their ads on here. If you are not into BBW type women then go get a Spinner. Those are the basic ends of the scale and everything else falls in between. Personally I think the age matters more than the weight. The mature one's usually bring more experience and less drama. Her ad tells you her weight. See no need to discuss it.

The Load2
06-03-14, 19:23
Her ad says she is a bbw. How big is she?She probably wouldn't see you with your 10 post about nothing. Contribute something before you ask silly questions! We're talking about BJ's here so unless you want her to just lay her head in your lap the only size that should matter is your own.

The Load2
06-03-14, 19:33
I've seen stayshorny and connie they are both great I just have an easier time getting a hold of connie that's why she is my headdoctor when I can't get my sister and law to do it. Was I the only one that caught that last part? Lmfao! Does your sister in law do work outside the family buddy? PM me even if she doesn't I'd like to hear about that situation wow! Too funny.

First Dude1968
06-03-14, 20:22
Was I the only one that caught that last part? Lmfao! Does your sister in law do work outside the family buddy? PM me even if she doesn't I'd like to hear about that situation wow! Too funny. What do Alabama girls say after sex?

Get off me daddy, you're crushing my smokes.

Member #4628
06-03-14, 23:25
Her ad says she is a bbw. How big is she?Thank you everyone for the nice reviews. I really appreciate it. SpurMonster1 as my ads says I'm a BBW 5'6" 240 pounds. Last year I was 325. Some men love it, some are indifferent, and some hate it. That's ok. I'm not for everyone and everyone is not for me. I tell my size so if I'm not for someone that's ok, we don't waste each others time. I'm comfortable with my body and that's all that matters.

SpurMonster1
06-04-14, 22:28
Thank you everyone for the nice reviews. I really appreciate it. SpurMonster1 as my ads says I'm a BBW 5'6" 240 pounds. Last year I was 325. Some men love it, some are indifferent, and some hate it. That's ok. I'm not for everyone and everyone is not for me. I tell my size so if I'm not for someone that's ok, we don't waste each others time. I'm comfortable with my body and that's all that matters.I guess I like spinners.

Grizzlyman
06-05-14, 01:11
Spurmonster1 you do not know what your missing. StaysHorny is one sexy beautiful woman that knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it. Don't knock it till you try it.

MustangSal
06-05-14, 02:13
Connie called me ask me to post this for her. Said she was going to stay away from central for a while with all the reports of sting going on. But for all you mongers who know her you know a visit to her in call is well worth the drive. Be safe.

EchoEcho
06-05-14, 08:17
Who cares. Everybody is different, likes different things, and most of us men like a variety of women. ALL of these 'discussions' about looks, body type, etc are simply a matter of taste, and really have no place on these boards other than IN REVIEWS. So we should get back on the topic of this thread = streetwalkers.

{But at least we can say that StaysHorny gives us a sane, reasonable, and admirable explanation of what she puts in her ads. Being confident and secure in herself is one of the things makes a woman truly sexy, so now I'm thinking of calling her just because of that.}

SpurMonster1
06-05-14, 21:45
Connie called me ask me to post this for her. Said she was going to stay away from central for a while with all the reports of sting going on. But for all you mongers who know her you know a visit to her in call is well worth the drive. Be safe.When it's in the budget.

SpurMonster1
06-05-14, 21:59
Spurmonster1 you do not know what your missing. StaysHorny is one sexy beautiful woman that knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it. Don't knock it till you try it.I know what I'm missing. I'm not going to purchase testosterone to hype up and get excited about a bbw.

Member #4628
06-06-14, 16:05
I know what I'm missing. I'm not going to purchase testosterone to hype up and get excited about a bbw.To each their own.

Xyzzy2
06-06-14, 23:58
Just stopped in town on the way back home from a business trip, and decided to see what Knoxville has to offer. Seems like you're having similar issues as most cities (Indy especially) with the po-po cracking down hard on the girls.

After I got my bearings from this forum, I took a drive out Magnolia where I saw a couple girls who were 3's maybe 4's, and a few nicer looking ones but with guys nearby. I shy away from that situation, even when I'm in a familiar environment, so certainly wasn't going to tonight, but there was one girl, blonde, nice build, somewhat tall, who looked really nice.

Headed to Central and didn't see too much until I got near Woodland (I think), and I saw Misty (as I found out when I scooped her). She was pretty talkative and animated, so I'm guessing her medication has kept her up for a while, and probably will for a while longer too. We did the LEO checks, made a few turns and found a quiet spot to enjoy one another's company. I was a little worried that she'd flake out, but she didn't and I got an awesome. 3 BBBJCIM. She started slow with her soft warm mouth, not at all rushed, and gradually worked up to a hot and enthusiastic rhythm. She almost choked a couple times, but maintained her composure. I was enjoying myself, fondling her ass (which is very nice), and gave her a spank. Which totally turned her on. Of course that led to a few more spanks and a big finish. I don't know if she is in the top 3 or 4 head givers in your area, but if she isn't, I would LOVE to meet one who is!

We had a nice time chatting on the way back, and she even gave me a couple more places to do some sight-seeing if I was interested. On the way back to the hotel, I spotted a couple more girls on Central near Broadway. One had shorter reddish-blonde hair, maybe a 2. The other looked a bit younger, thin, long brown hair, glasses. At first glance she looked pretty cute, but I couldn't really tell, and was done with my adventure anyway.

Overall, a great experience. I'm glad I decided to stop in town.

BBtie72
06-07-14, 00:09
Who cares. Everybody is different, likes different things, and most of us men like a variety of women. ALL of these 'discussions' about looks, body type, etc are simply a matter of taste, and really have no place on these boards other than IN REVIEWS. So we should get back on the topic of this thread = streetwalkers.

{But at least we can say that StaysHorny gives us a sane, reasonable, and admirable explanation of what she puts in her ads. Being confident and secure in herself is one of the things makes a woman truly sexy, so now I'm thinking of calling her just because of that.}You should really give her a shout. She is the most real sane person I have met in this hobby.

PussyHunter321
06-07-14, 20:38
Any you guys pick up a girl that claims her truck vanished and she just wants money for cigs and beer? Picked her up not to long back and wonder if she was running a scam or if she might be LEO?. Let me know. Stay safe! She was operating on central by the way.

MustangSal
06-08-14, 09:51
Any you guys pick up a girl that claims her truck vanished and she just wants money for cigs and beer? Picked her up not to long back and wonder if she was running a scam or if she might be LEO?. Let me know. Stay safe! She was operating on central by the way.If she had been LEO you would of known it you would have been busted. What did she look like?

The Load2
06-08-14, 13:24
Any you guys pick up a girl that claims her truck vanished and she just wants money for cigs and beer? Picked her up not to long back and wonder if she was running a scam or if she might be LEO?. Let me know. Stay safe! She was operating on central by the way.They all have that story or a similar ones you could be talking about anyone in that area. Normally that's an excuse just to get in or introduce herself. Some will pretend they need a ride, next she's asking you "what are you getting into baby?" and saying she has a place around the corner. If that were LEO you would've been busted period.

SpurMonster1
06-11-14, 21:48
To each their own.I might do the BBBJCIM but that's all.

SpurMonster1
06-11-14, 21:55
I think there were 2 around Dutch Valley and Bruhin a couple of days ago. The one walking into the store looked like Connie from the intersection and the one outside was looking at me and the vehicle I was in.

The Load2
06-12-14, 13:26
LOL. In your dreams. No thank you.Ignore him hun he's just trolling you I posted your skills where better than Connies back on June 2 and this conversation is still going on. He pm'd me asking about you but wants to pretend he's not interested. He has 17 post about nothing stop wasting your time your not even a SW and he's a non Mf factor. Get back to what you do and off the SW forum. #too classy

Mundane
06-12-14, 13:40
LOL. In your dreams. No thank you.You are a "dream" SH and SpurMonster doesn't (and now will never) know what he's missing! These are some good lessons for guys to learn:

1) Don't shit where you eat (providers read this forum too).

2) Don't ever belittle a woman for her looks and then expect her to fall at your feet when you decide to "throw her a bone".

3) Sometimes "acquired tastes" are the most flavorful of all.

4) Listen to the board: If all the comments on a provider are positive (and most are extremely positive), you might want to consider stepping outside your preferences rather than drawing a line in the sand and regretting it later.

Jem411
06-12-14, 15:53
You are a "dream" SH and SpurMonster doesn't (and now will never) know what he's missing! These are some good lessons for guys to learn:

1) Don't shit where you eat (providers read this forum too).

2) Don't ever belittle a woman for her looks and then expect her to fall at your feet when you decide to "throw her a bone".

3) Sometimes "acquired tastes" are the most flavorful of all.

4) Listen to the board: If all the comments on a provider are positive (and most are extremely positive), you might want to consider stepping outside your preferences rather than drawing a line in the sand and regretting it later.I have been amazed at how my taste has broadened since I began. I mostly tried something different because of positive post from this board about a provider. Still can't figure out why I was so narrow minded. I have learned that attitude is most important. Someone who enjoys what their doing is much more fun than some gorgeous man hater be**ch. I got one of those at home, that's why I'm here. Have fun everyone, play hard or till it gets soft. Be safe.

Sexhoundtn2
06-12-14, 18:02
"More fun than some gorgeous man hater be**ch. I got one of those at home".

Thats funny as hell. Been there.

Anderson865
06-13-14, 07:49
Went for a drive last night through the usual strolls, Central had a couple WSW near the bus station, then went down Beaumont there was quite the selection there was one red head I was interested in but never seen her before so I passed. Decided to check the other end of Central out and found Connie so I scooped her up and the rest is history.

BadBudda
06-13-14, 17:31
I used to see a little redhead off Beaumont That was fantastic! !! Don't know if it is her but I'd love to hook back up if it is.

BigRedVan
06-14-14, 13:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

This is why we have the report post button. Use it.

A2

Scapp
06-14-14, 20:52
Picekd up Angie at the corner of Beaumont by the gas station. I think she was stoned, but she was clean smelling and gave a great BBBJCIM for 20. The next time I will try out her riding skills. She kept wanting me to have a dream with her, but with no protection, I was not chancing it. I have attached a few pics for viewing. Stay safe! SC.

VolBoater
06-15-14, 08:44
Picekd up Angie at the corner of Beaumont by the gas station. I think she was stoned, but she was clean smelling and gave a great BBBJCIM for 20. The next time I will try out her riding skills. She kept wanting me to have a dream with her, but with no protection, I was not chancing it. I have attached a few pics for viewing. Stay safe! SC.Wow. This girl is a cutie. Ok. I have to go find her.

Scapp
06-15-14, 12:30
Wow. This girl is a cutie. Ok. I have to go find her.I picked her up at the corner of Beaumont between the 2 stores. There was actually 2 other WSW I was watching and going to try and pickup, so I turned around and started to back on the side of the store and that's when I saw her. She said she lives up over the hill. I asked for her digits, but she said she did not have a phone. I will seek her again!

GeeDick
06-15-14, 17:44
Picekd up Angie at the corner of Beaumont by the gas station. I think she was stoned, but she was clean smelling and gave a great BBBJCIM for 20. The next time I will try out her riding skills. She kept wanting me to have a dream with her, but with no protection, I was not chancing it. I have attached a few pics for viewing. Stay safe! SC.I hardly ever see anything on beaumont. That used to be the strip to pick up the younger spinner types. There was usually someone working most any hour of the day. Yet ever since last year things have really slowed down. I see some on central but rarely on beaumont. About what time did you find this little treat? I know Loe has been hot and heavy. I miss the excitement of the SW'er scene. Been enjoying a couple UTR's. It's nice to find some new talent.

GD.

Scapp
06-16-14, 08:02
I hardly ever see anything on beaumont. That used to be the strip to pick up the younger spinner types. There was usually someone working most any hour of the day. Yet ever since last year things have really slowed down. I see some on central but rarely on beaumont. About what time did you find this little treat? I know Loe has been hot and heavy. I miss the excitement of the SW'er scene. Been enjoying a couple UTR's. It's nice to find some new talent.

GD.It was around 1 PM. Since LEO has been hot, I have stayed away from Magnolia and Central. Plus I got played by Trish, and some of the seniors told me to focus on the Beaumont area. It paid off, but I am going to start heading back towards those areas as I have seen where Connie has been picked up a few times. I have heard a lot about her and hope to see her soon. SC.

ChaosTn
06-16-14, 17:19
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Shooter62
06-16-14, 19:35
LEOs won't get in your vehicle at all.

Any you guys pick up a girl that claims her truck vanished and she just wants money for cigs and beer? Picked her up not to long back and wonder if she was running a scam or if she might be LEO?. Let me know. Stay safe! She was operating on central by the way.

JizzyGillespie
06-17-14, 18:26
I've been lucky lately on Beaumont, the last was young and cute (wants $50) but very jumpy and anxious and toothy but got the job done.

Jayi1568
06-21-14, 22:33
Visiting Knoxville and rolled through areas in the forum and NO ACTION!! Can anyone help a visiting Monger will return favor if and when you visit Milwaukee.

JoeyMahoney69
06-21-14, 22:41
Met Terrie off Central about midnight. About 5'7" 130 lbs, nice pair of bolt ons. 40 ish and hot as hell, when I spotted her walking I thought to myself there is no way this well dressed sexy women is working. After a drive by and wave whitch she didn't respond to, I pulled into a cubby hole about 40 ft down the street. She walked up to my vehicle and got in. Very pretty face, long dark curly hair, and cleavage galore. I can not believe this women is walking. Easily a $$$ dollar escort. But we proceeded to my location and the rest is history. Sensual BBBJ with bls and sex in every position till I was dripping with sweat. All the time in an air conditioned area. I feel so lucky to be enjoying women like this in my life. She was completely coherent and not a hint of drugs or alcohol. Was like a great date with a very sexy lady. But without all the bull crap. I didn't get a picture but I will soon. I won't share her number just yet. But I found her on Central near the high school. Her body looked like a yoga instructor. Said she was from Florida. She also had a nice tan with bikini lines on top and bottom. This was a huge plus for me. Happy Hunting JM.

GeeDick
06-22-14, 12:12
I've been lucky lately on Beaumont, the last was young and cute (wants $50) but very jumpy and anxious and toothy but got the job done.The last several times I've been out that way I have not seen much at all. The other day I saw what may have been a nice SW on Bmount. Also one on Baxter down by the tracks. She was definitely working it. Was going to offer a ride but someone picked her up. I'm a little more cautious about offering a ride. Whereas some will stop traffic to make a pick up. Other then that I really have not seen much out. I do enjoy the hunt!

GD.

Callmecrazy
06-22-14, 22:00
I took a short cruise after another adventure this evening. I wasn't looking for anything really just window shopping. I happened to notice the doctor was out and about but I couldn't make the scoop because I had so much crap in my car. I've really got to clean that sucker up. Maybe one of you got your check up?

Cmc.

JizzyGillespie
06-23-14, 10:11
Yeah the Beaumont area is slim but still better that what I've seen on central lately, which is nothing. I've defiantly had to broaden my search area often going without. I'm not surprised you saw the doctor out, she tried to call me the other night again even though I have told her many times she can not call, the ol lady here's it and wants to know what it's about. It's getting too hard to cover, I might have to block her. None the less she must need some money.

RYKean
06-23-14, 17:01
Dreamed I was in town and while heading out for lunch found a young beautiful girl named Lacie. She looks very hot so hot I thought it was too good to be true. So I pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. Which she did. After we need a little touch check to clear LEO risks, I knew today was going to be hot before things even began. Lacie looks 18 or younger but insists she is 23. She is around 5'4" tall with long brown hair with small perky titties with a shaved kitten which is beautiful. She wanted to go to her safe place but we agreed my hotel would be fine also. Donated 50 roses for 30 minutes of time. I would rate her looks at a 9 out of 10 but her service 4 out of 10. Overall, she is sooo hot it is still worth the limited service of BBBJ and full service covered (which I would never do bare. Why'all are nuts for risking those things). Anyway, I picked up her digits but she said she wants to stay DL. Downlow so I will need to check with her before swapping out her number with you seniors. Felt like I was a teenager again hanging out with this young tight perky beautiful chick. Normally, this class of chick would be 300 hour on BP.

VolBoater
06-23-14, 20:14
Yeah the Beaumont area is slim but still better that what I've seen on central lately, which is nothing. I've defiantly had to broaden my search area often going without. I'm not surprised you saw the doctor out, she tried to call me the other night again even though I have told her many times she can not call, the ol lady here's it and wants to know what it's about. It's getting too hard to cover, I might have to block her. None the less she must need some money.Burner phone. Simplifies life. NET10 with 300 min and 60 days is $30 - cheap.

RYKean
06-23-14, 20:49
Not every dream has a great experience and that is the risk we take. So this chick Emily is 5'8" tall and 21 years old w / long hair nice tits. Looks and smells good. Dreamed we agreed to head back to the hotel after the check and have a 30 minute dream for 50 roses. Though her body was fresh, clean and nice. The emotional games and hurry. Hurry thing (though we agreed at 30 full minutes before and not just a play and go) was too much. She said she was half Italian and half Indian. Spent our time at the hotel and had an ok time all covered BJ and full. Would not repeat though your mileage may vary. Since Emily is decent & fresh looking that sets her apart from the 99% of other street walkers. She said she was new at this and it was her third time but has an appointment with the LEO for getting busted recently. Again. Taking one for the team reveals good and bad. Stay safe out there fellas. Have digits for your seniors if you want to see if you can create different outcome with a tight young thing.

Jj Dillion 2
06-23-14, 21:38
Not every dream has a great experience and that is the risk we take. So this chick Emily is 5'8" tall and 21 years old w / long hair nice tits. Looks and smells good. Dreamed we agreed to head back to the hotel after the check and have a 30 minute dream for 50 roses. Though her body was fresh, clean and nice. The emotional games and hurry. Hurry thing (though we agreed at 30 full minutes before and not just a play and go) was too much. She said she was half Italian and half Indian. Spent our time at the hotel and had an ok time all covered BJ and full. Would not repeat though your mileage may vary. Since Emily is decent & fresh looking that sets her apart from the 99% of other street walkers. She said she was new at this and it was her third time but has an appointment with the LEO for getting busted recently. Again. Taking one for the team reveals good and bad. Stay safe out there fellas. Have digits for your seniors if you want to see if you can create different outcome with a tight young thing.This is the Emily you are talking about She is not new to this she used to post on BP also.

RYKean
06-23-14, 23:03
That is her!! .

This is the Emily you are talking about She is not new to this she used to post on BP also.

Skrapsbor1
06-24-14, 08:36
That is her!! .Emily.

"Just wanted to warn everybody that Emily who used to post on backpage under escorts is walking again. She left backpage and walked Magnolia for a while. Now she is on Central around the high school area. Looks almost to good to be true from a distance. Her legs in short shorts that she loves to wear look very sexy. Do not make the mistake of picking her up. Constantly upsales and threatens to call police and tell them she was raped by you. Not sure how old she is but claims to be 17. Dark circles and bags under her eyes. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She may go by many aliases so beware. Searching Emily on this thread will bring up lots of posts with her picture."

I have also heard worse things about her also. Hopefully all you got from this experience is a bad memory.

Play Safe.

Skraps.

JizzyGillespie
06-24-14, 08:55
I think she may have been the one that got me for a cash and dash a couple weeks ago. Sounds like I might have gotten lucky.

RYKean
06-24-14, 09:39
Emily.

"Just wanted to warn everybody that Emily who used to post on backpage under escorts is walking again. She left backpage and walked Magnolia for a while. Now she is on Central around the high school area. Looks almost to good to be true from a distance. Her legs in short shorts that she loves to wear look very sexy. Do not make the mistake of picking her up. Constantly upsales and threatens to call police and tell them she was raped by you. Not sure how old she is but claims to be 17. Dark circles and bags under her eyes. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She may go by many aliases so beware. Searching Emily on this thread will bring up lots of posts with her picture."

I have also heard worse things about her also. Hopefully all you got from this experience is a bad memory.

Play Safe.

Skraps.Skraps,

Wow glad that was not like my visit. Guess that proves that YMMV for some of these girls. Her biggest issue was she was in a hurry and I don't like to be hurried.

Harpua83
06-24-14, 15:43
Saw her down across from 4th on Central. Picked her up and she immediately starts with the baby talk and 40 roses. I told her to get out of the car she proceeded to freak out telling me she was 17 and don't tell her mom. I could not get her out fast enough so I gave her 20 and a 2 liter to get the fuck out and even wished the ***** luck but I couldn't help her. She left the fucking door open on her way down the road to rob someone else. If there's a senior that can pm me with Connies number (if you search me you can see she popped my cherry) I would be really grateful. That's the second horrible nightmare in a week and I can't keep letting strung out thieves in my car. Be safe. The pics are her. Get educated and remember TGTBT exists for a reason. Stay safe guys.

Chevy808
06-24-14, 16:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Harpua83
06-24-14, 17:43
I drove Central today until I just couldn't do it anymore. Did notice two unmarkeds both dark gray. The classic crown Vic and the newer ford focusy type. Ford was down by Bernard and the Vic came off Baxter. Be extra sure who's in your mirrors and don't be afraid to stop and get a soda or some gas even if you don't need any rather than drive a block or two further.

Chevy808
06-25-14, 00:46
Got robbed today and even worse she made a scene at my home in front yard. Pm me for more info. Stay safe guys literally your in danger around her.

Chuck68
06-25-14, 02:17
Burner phone. Simplifies life. NET10 with 300 min and 60 days is $30 - cheap.Just hide it in a good spot.

Sexhoundtn2
06-25-14, 14:16
Got robbed today and even worse she made a scene at my home in front yard. Pm me for more info. Stay safe guys literally your in danger around her.You guys should know better. She has bad reviews on here for over a year. Use the search feature, read, that's what the board is for. It will save you time money and possibly your life.

VolBoater
06-25-14, 18:27
Just hide it in a good spot.Burner phones are always well hidden. . . And in fact the battery is in a different location.

JizzyGillespie
06-26-14, 09:34
Went for a ride about 5 ish yesterday and saw one at the market at central and Scott circled back she was gone went on down to market at spring dale saw another. Got her (Sheila?, Sherri?, something like that said 39 looked at least 40, some tats) BBBJ "wanted me to help" then " wanted to know when about finished" but ok for the 25 I donated.

BigRedVan
06-26-14, 14:55
Got robbed today and even worse she made a scene at my home in front yard. Pm me for more info. Stay safe guys literally your in danger around her.Sorry bro. I hate to laugh, but her name is cash, and dash Emily.

I've warned everyone about her. I'm a younger monger extraordinaire, so I hit it off with Margaret. I was getting a room at ab, and she approached me in the parking lot. She asked me if I had a couple dollars, so she could get something to eat. I couldn't believe it. I doubt she was legal. I gave her 5, and walked into the office to get my room for the night. When I came out, Margaret asked me if I had any more dollars. "Do you have any more dollars"? LOL, then she asked me if I wanted a date. Jackpot! I had a great fuckin time. I was hooked immediately. I liked her, and told her that I wanted to get to know her better, and she spent most of the night hanging out with me. She was drawing our names together in flowers. I was ready to play captain save a go.

The next time I saw her, she took off with my $. I had a couple good dates with her, but I was a sucker for Emily. I let her burn me 3 or 4 times. It was never more than 40 or 50 bucks, ouch Emily. LOL. The last time, she had me take her to a gas station to get smokes. I gave her 20, she got out of the van, yelled I love drugs, and jumped in another car, and took off. LOL.

Ask Lorinda about Emily.

Did she yell "I love drugs when she robbed you"?

Bigredvan 420.

The Load2
06-26-14, 17:32
Got robbed today and even worse she made a scene at my home in front yard. Pm me for more info. Stay safe guys literally your in danger around her.Never Show a SW where you live.

Ruavol2
06-26-14, 20:12
With your clothes off and you are about to release the hounds. She is a nightmare. Recently I saw her with another provider I like now in Uncle Leos Big House. She followed the good provider and said she would do doubles but the provider said nope this one "meaning me" is mine and Emily kept running after the good provider trying to get dates off her. The good provider was pissed cause Emily kept following and intruding. Emily has bitten me twice for over a 100 and now I never think about her. She is not even on my radar. When I see her I think about total avoidance. Force her into service before payment after if you must otherwise I speed up when I see her so I won't be tempted to stop. Its almost automatic for me now. You have been warned. She might love you for a minute and convince you. You Tha' Man. Then the minute she gets a chance she will rob you be out the door and getting her next fix. Cause she does love drugs. Nothing going to stop that girl.

VolBoater
06-26-14, 20:57
Never Show a SW where you live.I would never ever show anyone where I live. . .

Chevy808
06-26-14, 22:24
She had followed me home live close to the stroll never brought her to my house always a car date that girl is not worth a hotel room to me. She is young and dumb I personlly didn't have good experinces with her. She can't BBBJ very well worst I ever had and kept gagging when I asked her to spread eagle she would say hurry up because I'm so sore. I could watch a porno and have more fun. She won't be around much longer uncle is trying hard to get her off the streets.

Bendme
06-26-14, 22:51
Saw Connie today at her incall. I'll be going back!

Thanks to the kind member that supplied her contact info.

MustangSal
06-27-14, 00:23
Saw Connie today at her incall. I'll be going back!

Thanks to the kind member that supplied her contact info.Your more than welcome.

Chuck68
06-27-14, 04:27
She had followed me home live close to the stroll never brought her to my house always a car date that girl is not worth a hotel room to me. She is young and dumb I personlly didn't have good experinces with her. She can't BBBJ very well worst I ever had and kept gagging when I asked her to spread eagle she would say hurry up because I'm so sore. I could watch a porno and have more fun. She won't be around much longer uncle is trying hard to get her off the streets.Sounds like she's pretty rough. She's wore herself out already. You know LEO won't let her keep going for long.

Boss49
06-29-14, 22:25
I saw Connie today at her incall location and all I can say is WOW. She is a great provider so treat her well. I will visit her again.

Stay Safe.

GeeDick
06-30-14, 22:04
With your clothes off and you are about to release the hounds. She is a nightmare. Recently I saw her with another provider I like now in Uncle Leos Big House. She followed the good provider and said she would do doubles but the provider said nope this one "meaning me" is mine and Emily kept running after the good provider trying to get dates off her. The good provider was pissed cause Emily kept following and intruding. Emily has bitten me twice for over a 100 and now I never think about her. She is not even on my radar. When I see her I think about total avoidance. Force her into service before payment after if you must otherwise I speed up when I see her so I won't be tempted to stop. Its almost automatic for me now. You have been warned. She might love you for a minute and convince you. You Tha' Man. Then the minute she gets a chance she will rob you be out the door and getting her next fix. Cause she does love drugs. Nothing going to stop that girl.Really have not seen much action on the stroll lately as compared to a couple years ago. I may see one or two every other time I cruise the loop.

Is that Emily which usually hangs around the corner of and. Central and 4th? She caught my attention followed by her trying to get my attention by saying hey. Not looking for a girl that draws too much drama to herself trying to catch a date. Hard to believe she hasn't gotten picked up for something. It's also interesting that LEO seems to leave that area alone. The other issue is the school. That could be additional liability when offering a ride.

Hardly see nothing on Beaumont these days. Have seen one or two walking down Baxter. The other night If I hadn't already seen one of my favorite UTR's I probably would have offered a ride to a nice looking SW'er coming down Baxter by the tracks. Of course it was dark out so I was not able to see what she really looked like.

Have not partaken in too much street action but I still like to window shop.

There is some competition out there at all levels. I like to sample from different menus but I certainly don't want to deal with the drama some of these girls bring with them.

GD.

SpurMonster1
07-01-14, 17:36
I would never ever show anyone where I live. . .Connie knows where I live and it's alright because she probably can't find it again and she's been here 2 or 3 times. It's just a judgement call to me.

SpurMonster1
07-02-14, 17:40
I had a chance to cruise down Baxter from Central and onto Beaumont this morning at 11:30 am. I saw 3 women. One was alone and I couldn't tell if she was a SW. The other pair looked really rough. What's the best time of day to hunt? How do you tell if one is really a SW?

KoolAid
07-02-14, 17:49
I just peeled out away from her she was wearing a blue top and colored shorts. Man I dodged the bullet. She was begging for a drink on central, I asked her name and I peeled out. Thanks for the warning guys!

K. A.

GeeDick
07-02-14, 19:35
I just peeled out away from her she was wearing a blue top and colored shorts. Man I dodged the bullet. She was begging for a drink on central, I asked her name and I peeled out. Thanks for the warning guys!

K. A.Curious to where you saw this girl Emily on Central. Was it over by 4th, by the HS? There's a girl at that location that's really working hard to pick up clients! Too hard actually. Surprised she has not been picked up yet. From what I hear I'd like to avoid her.

GD.

GeeDick
07-02-14, 19:44
I had a chance to cruise down Baxter from Central and onto Beaumont this morning at 11:30 am. I saw 3 women. One was alone and I couldn't tell if she was a SW. The other pair looked really rough. What's the best time of day to hunt? How do you tell if one is really a SW?Review and learn the rules for street mongering! Front page tab. They're out most all hours of the day and night. However the menu of SW'ers is about a third of what it used to be a couple years ago. I used to have good luck early morning. 0530 - 0630 before dawn. I mostly window shop these days. Yet I like the hunt and may partake if I see something that catches my interest. Mostly I have a couple UTR's I see. Of course they come and go. Always looking for new talent.

GD.

KoolAid
07-02-14, 19:57
Curious to where you saw this girl Emily on Central. Was it over by 4th, by the HS? There's a girl at that location that's really working hard to pick up clients! Too hard actually. Surprised she has not been picked up yet. From what I hear I'd like to avoid her.

GD.Actually it was on 5th by the furniture store. I pulled over to take a call for work, and she came up to my window. As soon as I saw the gap in her teeth that gave me a red flag. I also saw two more up closer to kenjo on central. One with a pink top in her 20's 6-7 on SW scale. I was to slow to try to give her a ride by the time I turned around she was gone. Saw another with a green tank top again another monger gave her the nod so she passed me up that's OK, she was a 4 on SW scale I would have passed her up anyways once I saw her face. So I decided to give Connie a call man was I glad I did, left with a shit eating grin.

K. A.

BadBudda
07-02-14, 20:59
Ran into a girl a friend had picked up at a local bar once or twice near Sweetwater at gas station and got to talking, said she needed some money to help pay a light bill, wanted to know if I knew anyone who needed some odd jobs done. Joking I told her I'd like to have her do one for me and was surprised when she said she had done that once or twice and would if I didn't broadcast it around! ! Of course I said "Never" Was good, will repeat and give number to trusted if I get one. Had to end date quickly for work, am going to ask friend how to get a hold of her again.

Dreamer469
07-03-14, 19:21
Your more than welcome.Someone please PM contact!

Thanks D469.

Dreamer469
07-03-14, 23:06
Someone please PM contact!

Thanks D469.Thanks MustangSal!

Super easy setup!

Safe incall place!

Great service!

D469.

MustangSal
07-03-14, 23:22
Thanks MustangSal!

Super easy setup!

Safe incall place!

Great service!

D469.Your welcome.

MustangSal
07-03-14, 23:32
For any senior members that haven't had the chance to meet Connie I have contact info. She has a very safe incall and is one of the best providers around. You can't go wrong with the Head Doctor.

BigBucks
07-04-14, 15:48
Got lucky yesterday when this cute little chick waved me down, so being the helpful guy that I am I had to go back and make sure she was alright, and may I add that it was better than alright. Great BBBJ! I would put as a 7-8 on the scale as far as SW looks. Sorry didn't get digits as she didn't have a phone at the time but I will stay on lookout and hopefully get some kind of contact info. Went by Tiffany.

MaDawg
07-05-14, 14:49
I finally hooked up with Connie. Amazing. We talked for a little bit, then she offered me Greek! It was sensational. You can't go wrong with Connie. !

Madawg.

GeeDick
07-05-14, 15:27
Decided to go out for a pre-dawn stroll. Couple down by the high school on central. Nothing there appealed to me so I headed back to Beaumont / Keith. That's where I meet a twenty-two girl by the name of Britney. Nice girl, no drama, clean, coherent. We shared an outdoor dream, along with the mosquitoes. Not a big fan of quick car / outdoor dates. She doesn't have a phone right now. So no digits. Hope to see her again sometime. Will repeat.

GD.

MustangSal
07-05-14, 23:18
I finally hooked up with Connie. Amazing. We talked for a little bit, then she offered me Greek! It was sensational. You can't go wrong with Connie. !

Madawg.I talked to connie she had her son with her today she said nobody was up there today.

Or yesterday afternoon.

EchoEcho
07-06-14, 00:13
Ran into Little Mama, she's slim & fit + summertime tanned -- had a great time. She used to use ads, quit after a bad experience. Back in the game and still down for it, but no phone right now. If and when she gets a number I'll update.

If you've not seen her, this is it:

331372 all 4'11" 331373 95 pounds of her 331375 a sweetie!

MustangSal
07-06-14, 07:14

Madawg.You ever run into a situation where some newbie with little or no reviews keep after you for some providers contact info and when they can't be trusted you don't give them that info they go ahead and post some BS story about how they have been with them anyway. Freaking lame.

Ietpse
07-06-14, 07:27
You ever run into a situation where some newbie with little or no reviews keep after you for some providers contact info and when they can't be trusted you don't give them that info they go ahead and post some BS story about how they have been with them anyway. Freaking lame.Pretty lame to post that but all of us were newbies at some point and time and luckily someone helped us all out at some point! If not then there wouldn't be many seniors or trusted!

MustangSal
07-06-14, 07:37
Pretty lame to post that but all of us were newbies at some point and time and luckily someone helped us all out at some point! If not then there wouldn't be many seniors or trusted!True but you didn't post that you had been with a provider when in fact you had never seen her at all.

Ietpse
07-06-14, 10:34
True but you didn't post that you had been with a provider when in fact you had never seen her at all.Nope I didn't and I thought it was flaky cause last dream I had with her there were no trips to the Isles! She said she doesn't go there anymore!

MustangSal
07-06-14, 11:55
Nope I didn't and I thought it was flaky cause last dream I had with her there were no trips to the Isles! She said she doesn't go there anymore!Exactly no Greek isles plus I was at her house over the 4th weekend she had her family with her there was nobody up there for 2 days. So he's dreaming that he dreamed.

MaDawg
07-06-14, 12:02
You ever run into a situation where some newbie with little or no reviews keep after you for some providers contact info and when they can't be trusted you don't give them that info they go ahead and post some BS story about how they have been with them anyway. Freaking lame.Let me clarify, not that I should have to. I met with her 2 months ago, this was a late post. I'm not interested as to anybody believing me, my point was that she is a great provider and I was happy to meet her.

Madawg.

Mundane
07-06-14, 15:55
Let me clarify, not that I should have to. I met with her 2 months ago, this was a late post. I'm not interested as to anybody believing me, my point was that she is a great provider and I was happy to meet her.

Madawg.This is a good lesson for Newbies. In order to earn trust and get good info from others, you have to give clear, concise and current information. You don't say "I finally saw Connie," giving the impression that you just saw her. And then change your story to "oh, wait, I saw her 2 monthes ago!" It develops a lack of trust. Add to that the comment that after a bit of conversation (on your first visit), Connie turned and offered greek. It doesn't add up.

I'm not saying your lying (because I honestly don't know), I'm just saying your communication skills kind of suck! And I won't be trusting your information (or sharing mine), until those skills greatly improve!

The Load2
07-06-14, 16:04
This is a good lesson for Newbies. In order to earn trust and get good info from others, you have to give clear, concise and current information. You don't say "I finally saw Connie," giving the impression that you just saw her. And then change your story to "oh, wait, I saw her 2 monthes ago!" It develops a lack of trust. Add to that the comment that after a bit of conversation (on your first visit), Connie turned and offered greek. It doesn't add up.

I'm not saying your lying (because I honestly don't know), I'm just saying your communication skills kind of suck! And I won't be trusting your information (or sharing mine), until those skills greatly improve!Way to put the smack down my man! Newbie know your role.

BadBudda
07-06-14, 19:59
I'll say I was new not so long ago, so I understand the newer ones frustration with trying to get good info and establish their network But in my opinion you do that by seeing some establish girls that people here know and can verify that you did see them so one knows you're not LEO. The streetwalker side especially as that is one of the more targeted by LEO.

GeeDick
07-07-14, 15:18
Meanwhile, as you all bicker over pecking order. I'm gaining intel and sampling some of what the stroll has to offer. Had another dream with Britney. No phone, so no digits. She was not alone while out earning a difficult living. One Blonde SW with her manager. Another SW which seemed to be working independently. All within a couple blocks of each other. You can harvest the goods most anytime, but there does seem to be a window for picking.

GD.

SpurMonster1
07-07-14, 18:43

Madawg.I've known Connie for over 2 years and I asked her about anal. She told that it's "usually kinda messy" the first time I mentioned it then subsequently told me that she doesn't want something that big in her ass. Also, she doesn't talk more than than she goes to work on the front end of meeting. She is all business with a sensual country charm.

SpurMonster1
07-07-14, 19:03
I talked to connie she had her son with her today she said nobody was up there today.

Or yesterday afternoon.They invited me to a cook out on FRIDAY4 July that Ray told me to RSVP to which I did on the spot after a great session (as always) with Connie on 3 July. Connie needs to see her boys and it's good to read that she saw them. I hope they are well. This is a belated review. She said that she had another coming over after I left later on 3 July.

Ruavol2
07-07-14, 19:06
GD thanks for kicking the fellows out of their rave and back on track. Britney does have a number and I have it. The problem she is the type to be irresponsible with her money. Imagine that. So I have proposed this before. With GOOD PROVIDERS like Britney NOT THE BAD ONES you go a step further. You walk into Wally World and you buy a simple $45 unlimited text and talk. This works so hear me out jackasses before you judge (Not Directed at you GD just to the nay sayers). That means all of you. I have had such great success with it I have kept much to myself just so I could enjoy the fruits of my labor.

You see I go into wally world and get the girl a $45 unlimited text and talk from that straighter line of cell packages. It has to be unlimited. Don't bother with the minutes GET THEM THE UNLIMITED IT IS THE ONLY WAY. After I deliver that I get myself the equivalent of $60 for half and half from the girl that is the deal. It works. They will try to get some extra money at first squash that shit quick. The deal is they get access to an unlimited supply of customers. We keep the number and pass it around. This has given me a safer way to contact a girl safer in avoidance of LEO and a reliable girl that I can get hold of. Some of the girls I have seen 5-6 times in a month. It makes it and easier simpler. So if you find a gem like Britney or KAT keep a phone card handy. UNLIMITED REMEMBER and you will be thanking me for the effort. If she does not have a phone. I usually get a cheap phone for the same deal then see her before her minutes run out and give her a call. However I am tired of paying for the girls numbers. You guys need to grow some hair on your balls and cough up som cash for what they really need a phone card. Think about it, these girls are not cognitive enough to go get a calling card and they need one. They head straight to the dealer and buy a pill or something or they buy a 10 dollar card that lasts them 4 days. You have to force them to see the value of what they are getting. Quit nickle and dimeing these girls and pay a little more so we can all have a better experience. Otherwise I am happy to be a stingy mother ffffffeerr. This is another great way a regular reviewer can contribute to the general forum. I hope you guys can see the logic. Otherwise it works great for me and I am happy to keep the numbers to myself for the cards I pay for.

SpurMonster1
07-07-14, 19:12
I saw an apparent BSW sitting on some steps after a LEO passed me who was going toward Western today around 11:30 while I was going toward Baxter, she was on the north side of Beaumont. She waved at me to come back but I wouldn't because I was working and won't stop for that at work, it's just recon. I saw 2 two that may have been WSW just beyond the curve going toward Western on the south side of Beaumont with bright shirts on on my way back through, pink and green, I think. This is interesting stuff.

Chevy808
07-07-14, 22:16
Meanwhile, as you all bicker over pecking order. I'm gaining intel and sampling some of what the stroll has to offer. Had another dream with Britney. No phone, so no digits. She was not alone while out earning a difficult living. One Blonde SW with her manager. Another SW which seemed to be working independently. All within a couple blocks of each other. You can harvest the goods most anytime, but there does seem to be a window for picking.

GD.I agree too much talk about same thing over and over. I hit jack pot today meet a cute latina hottie by pizza palace on mag LEO check then we were off to play. She has great tit latinas tend to have the kind of tits I like big bouncy tits I am an tits man so pickin up skinny girls all the time for me is a bust. Like to hear it clap if you know what I mean. No phone says she's trying to get one was hittin at me buying but misses at home is keeping tabs on me so only what we agreed on which was FS BBBJ and greek yes she was the jackpot.

BigBucks
07-07-14, 22:25
Found her on Baxter at the gas station not even sure the name of station was too busy watching out for uncle LEO. Nice little body and ok looking brunette. Had a butterfly tat on small of back. Anyone else met her? Had a nice looking friend she was walking with but said sha just walked with her and didn't do anything. If she ever does that one I would like to meet. LEO sure was patrolling the are which made me very nervous. Was my first time attempting that area and not sure I will be back. But sometimes the little head does the thinking. Be safe.

JourneyMan
07-08-14, 12:48
Ran into Little Mama, she's slim & fit + summertime tanned -- had a great time. She used to use ads, quit after a bad experience. Back in the game and still down for it, but no phone right now. If and when she gets a number I'll update.

If you've not seen her, this is it:

331372 all 4'11" 331373 95 pounds of her 331375 a sweetie!I'd like her number when she gets. A phone. I'll treat her right thanks J. M.

The Load2
07-08-14, 14:41
Found her on Baxter at the gas station not even sure the name of station was too busy watching out for uncle LEO. Nice little body and ok looking brunette. Had a butterfly tat on small of back. Anyone else met her? Had a nice looking friend she was walking with but said sha just walked with her and didn't do anything. If she ever does that one I would like to meet. LEO sure was patrolling the are which made me very nervous. Was my first time attempting that area and not sure I will be back. But sometimes the little head does the thinking. Be safe.You got lucky brother I wouldn't make it a habit. That area used to stay busy but not much anymore because of LEO.

BigBucks
07-09-14, 23:08
I will put that in the memory bank. Will venture to a different area next time. Maybe should do a little more recon first!

Anderson865
07-10-14, 17:33
Its been about a week ago but picked up Lisa. She is a WSW blonde hair nice breast and body. She has place over off Summit Hill. Gave excellent bbbjcimns. It was about 10pm near the highschool on Central.

MikeHunt865
07-11-14, 01:42
One time Macy / Anna is on 24 hr list. FYI.

JourneyMan
07-11-14, 02:15
One time Macy / Anna is on 24 hr list. FYI.I need to get my eyes check didn't recognize her I'd to run into her again since she cash and dash on me back in March.

GandMaster99
07-11-14, 22:06
Made a trip around and saw some potential.

- Central and Oklahoma - 30 something, blond, w / a man, rated 3 out of 10, looks like a crack head.

- Beaumont and Read - 30 something, light brunette, alone, rated 5 out of 10, probably the Head Dr.

- Beaumont and Read. Late 20's, African american, alone, rated 6 out of 10, very clean looking.

- Beaumont and Read. Early 20's, blond, alone, rated 8 out of 10, young / clean / maybe TGTBT.

- Johnston and Connecticut - 30 something, dark brunette, alone, rated 6 out of 10, clean looking.

The three on Beaumont were all there at the same time.

GeeDick
07-12-14, 09:09

- Central and Oklahoma - 30 something, blond, w / a man, rated 3 out of 10, looks like a crack head.

- Beaumont and Read - 30 something, light brunette, alone, rated 5 out of 10, probably the Head Dr.

- Beaumont and Read. Late 20's, African american, alone, rated 6 out of 10, very clean looking.

- Beaumont and Read. Early 20's, blond, alone, rated 8 out of 10, young / clean / maybe TGTBT.

- Johnston and Connecticut - 30 something, dark brunette, alone, rated 6 out of 10, clean looking.

The three on Beaumont were all there at the same time.Went for a cruise to see what was out. Around:2030 hr Might have sampled what was available if I wasn't already spent. To my surprise I saw a lot of activity. The most I have seen in quite a while at that hour.

Good job on reporting intel GM.

GD.

JohnUT1966
07-12-14, 10:42
I went out early this morning between 2:30 and 3:30 going up and down Central, nothing. I did spot a blond toward the end at Central and 4th but she keep disappearing. I spot her as I drove by but when I would come back she wasn't there and on the next trip she was. Made eye contact but that was all. I had to go home unsatisfied.

SalesMan47
07-12-14, 22:37
I would love to take rides looking again but had a bad experience. I pick up a girl with kinky hair past cherry over near the pilot and we went to a place to park we went into this complex and she leaned over and turned my car off and said that there were men around that would hurt me if I didn't give her all my money. I have not been on the stroll since but I have gotten my carry permit. Any helpful words so I can get back in the game?

Night Doc
07-12-14, 23:37
Took a ride through several areas tonight, just window shopping.

Central: Pretty much dead. Possible sighting near 5th, she got in a car before I could get a good look. LEO closer to old city, nothing up the other way.

Magnolia: Higher activity than I have seen in a long time. 2 BSW, one of which was at least 7/10.3 - 4 WSW, but two of them need to walk some more, they were definitely in need of some cardio. Started seeing the activity around Olive, continued to down to the Hardees.

Bmont: Several working, 2 were definitely heavy users, anyone with half a brain would avoid entirely. 2 others that caught my eye, 1 nice brunette 6/10 and a pretty nice blonde 7/10. Also saw another possible blond down by the park, but she was with a guy, and he was doing his best to stare through my tint. LEO was hot. 2 parked units around Oldham. Got a personal tail over to Western, called it a night.

Good hunting all.

BigRedVan
07-13-14, 04:17
I would love to take rides looking again but had a bad experience. I pick up a girl with kinky hair past cherry over near the pilot and we went to a place to park we went into this complex and she leaned over and turned my car off and said that there were men around that would hurt me if I didn't give her all my money. I have not been on the stroll since but I have gotten my carry permit. Any helpful words so I can get back in the game?That is cash, and dash Emily's mentor. They stay at the America's best on mag. She kept trying to push her way in my room behind Emily. I knew that one was up to no good, and I pushed her out, and slammed the door on her nose. (Don't ever let two new SW'ers in your room at the same time.) I'm lucky she didn't bite me. She looked infected with the zombie virus. She would make for an interesting 3-way with frankenrose. LOL. Theese are the few that give the majority of working girls in Knoxville a bad rep. Find a sweet girl.

Anyone seen Casey, or Charlene? I've seen Traci on the list a few times. She was actually a sweet girl when I hung out with her.

If your gut tells you that a girl is going to fuck you over, kick her the fuck out! A bad dream gets worse every second. The sooner you get rid of a crazy one, the sooner you can shake it off, and find another girl. It's your dream, not hers. You are the boss. You have the fun tickets. Make her work for them. LOL. Don't keep all your money in one spot. 40 is a good number for one pocket. Keep two 10's in the other pocket. Keep another 40-60 hidden in the car, or your shoe. Never let her see your wallet. Tell her you don't have one if she asks.

Get a room. Never go to her spot. That's one of the biggies for me. I don't do car dates. Why be a sitting duck? If you park in a SW'ers "good spot", she might have zombie friends lurking nearby. And LEO almost deffinately knows about any " good spot", a SW'er is going to take you to.

Good look bro.

Bigredvan 420.

MustangSal
07-13-14, 05:39
I would love to take rides looking again but had a bad experience. I pick up a girl with kinky hair past cherry over near the pilot and we went to a place to park we went into this complex and she leaned over and turned my car off and said that there were men around that would hurt me if I didn't give her all my money. I have not been on the stroll since but I have gotten my carry permit. Any helpful words so I can get back in the game?Stay away from Mongolia there is more crime in East Knoxville than anywhere else in the city. Of course you have to be aware of what's going on around you no matter where you are if your going to Monger.

MustangSal
07-13-14, 09:23
Stay away from Mongolia there is more crime in East Knoxville than anywhere else in the city. Of course you have to be aware of what's going on around you no matter where you are if your going to Monger.I meant Magnolia. But I guess Mongolia is dangerous also. All those streets in East knox Magnolia cherry street Parkview Linden Jefferson your just asking for trouble if your cruising this area.

GandMaster99
07-13-14, 15:43
Here are my sightings for today.

- Beaumont and Tom St. - mid 40's, WSW, brunette, 20 lbs over, 2/10, no teeth (user).

- Beaumont and Tom St. - mid 30's, WSW, brunette, 40 lbs over, 3/10, lite user.

JoeRyan66
07-14-14, 11:39
That is cash, and dash Emily's mentor. They stay at the America's best on mag. She kept trying to push her way in my room behind Emily. I knew that one was up to no good, and I pushed her out, and slammed the door on her nose. (Don't ever let two new SW'ers in your room at the same time.) I'm lucky she didn't bite me. She looked infected with the zombie virus. She would make for an interesting 3-way with frankenrose. LOL. Theese are the few that give the majority of working girls in Knoxville a bad rep. Find a sweet girl.

Anyone seen Casey, or Charlene? I've seen Traci on the list a few times. She was actually a sweet girl when I hung out with her.

If your gut tells you that a girl is going to fuck you over, kick her the fuck out! A bad dream gets worse every second. The sooner you get rid of a crazy one, the sooner you can shake it off, and find another girl. It's your dream, not hers. You are the boss. You have the fun tickets. Make her work for them. LOL. Don't keep all your money in one spot. 40 is a good number for one pocket. Keep two 10's in the other pocket. Keep another 40-60 hidden in the car, or your shoe. Never let her see your wallet. Tell her you don't have one if she asks.

Get a room. Never go to her spot. That's one of the biggies for me. I don't do car dates. Why be a sitting duck? If you park in a SW'ers "good spot", she might have zombie friends lurking nearby. And LEO almost deffinately knows about any " good spot", a SW'er is going to take you to.

Good look bro.

Bigredvan 420.Dude you read my mind with this post.

Amazing how some folks just don't use common sense. But then again the little head is in control. Or some just love the danger.

But if you don't wish to really be robbed or busted follow these words of advice in Big Red's post.

Stay safe!

P Hunt 37
07-14-14, 12:21
Decided to go out for a pre-dawn stroll. Couple down by the high school on central. Nothing there appealed to me so I headed back to Beaumont / Keith. That's where I meet a twenty-two girl by the name of Britney. Nice girl, no drama, clean, coherent. We shared an outdoor dream, along with the mosquitoes. Not a big fan of quick car / outdoor dates. She doesn't have a phone right now. So no digits. Hope to see her again sometime. Will repeat.

GD.That building that says Knox County Central at the 1000 block of and Central isn't high school, it is the purchasing dept for Knox Co government. Knox Central is on Jacksboro, however, I have had plenty of luck with SWs down near the bus stop at Bernard right down from there.

Jem411
07-14-14, 13:38
That building that says Knox County Central at the 1000 block of and Central isn't high school, it is the purchasing dept for Knox Co government. Knox Central is on Jacksboro, however, I have had plenty of luck with SWs down near the bus stop at Bernard right down from there.That building was originally Knoxville High School.

GeeDick
07-14-14, 21:24
I would love to take rides looking again but had a bad experience. I pick up a girl with kinky hair past cherry over near the pilot and we went to a place to park we went into this complex and she leaned over and turned my car off and said that there were men around that would hurt me if I didn't give her all my money. I have not been on the stroll since but I have gotten my carry permit. Any helpful words so I can get back in the game?Magnolia can be a rough area. Even being seasoned I don't hobby over that way. All you can do is write it off as experience; live and learn. It's happened to all of us that have been around the block enough times.

Second, I've lectured on this one in the past. I'd strongly advise not carrying. Yes, I know it's counter intuitive. But let's be pragmatic. Adding a firearm can exacerbate an already questionable hobby. There are several bad scenarios which could ruin your day if not your life. It's not worth it. Even with a known UTR, I'd use caution.

GD.

Wade1960
07-14-14, 21:27
That building was originally Knoxville High School.The building at 5th and Central was the Old Knoxville High School, Knox County Central is the old Sears at Central and Baxter. Makes me feel old just knowing that.

Ruavol2
07-16-14, 00:21
I thought I was having a dream it was more of a nightmare. Spied Courtney in my dream Mon morning around 9 picked her up we did the check near WH. She said she would go to my room. Then the calls started to come. The boyfriend then the baby daddy boyfriend. Then the dealer then the girfriend. We got to the notel and checkout time was a ways away. She got their I gave her the gift and she took it. Then said. I aint doing this and I aint doing that. I showed her a real STD panel authenticated and she opened up a little well I will do this but I will not catch what your pitchin' etc. Then it was hurry up hurry up. After 30 seconds. I said F. Me what a charmer. Then the BF called back as we were rocking away. She never missed a stroke boring just laid there and had me pause for a second. She was a few months preggers but wanted to go ahead. So I was game to keep going. She looks good but tells you she likes the Latin men. Well what she says are Latin. Mexicans are not Latins. You ought to hear what Colombians think of Mexicans. It aint pretty and I have been to the heart of the Cartel areas in Medellin, Colombia Envigado Antioquia. Where Pablo Escobar was born. I'm not kidding either. Anyway she kept going on how she loves her "Latin Lovers" did not think much of white men. Which I am so it just gets more romantic by the minute with this one. She finally did some work to help me get there. Almost no BBBJ a few strokes then off and more of the hurry up offense ran by the Patriots. I was clean and smelled great if I do say so but she was like I was afflicted with the plague. Well at least I scored but the most uneventful uninspired effort ever. So I just thought I would warn you she is not worth the 3 Jacksons I gave her or the time spent. I would have been better to rub one out.

So for those bone headed women that say they don' t like white me when they are "honkin' on ole' Bo Bo'......." Don't say that.....Jesus. I would rather you just punch me in the nuts.

Ruavol2
07-16-14, 00:34
Came into town saw some familiar faces and met a few new ones. Cassandra saw her but she bailed on me in her apt. She usually does not do that but some of the locals were circling my car so I left before she came back if she was going to come back. Met another gal I have been seeing and supplying a phone card to Kristen off of Sacagawea best friends place. She was willing to come back to my place so we did the drive and she was one awesome gal. She took care of my every need and spent extra effort and time with me. I have really connected with this provider. She is a keeper. Bbbjcimnqns. Slow on the withdrawal till your toes curl. Never met a more committed gifted gal with those lips. Kristen is the most fun girl I have met on the strolls. A high functioning gal a little on the fugative side with lots of attention from the wrong crowd for this board and some people that want to talk to her in about 3 states. Fun but dangerous so be careful. Found out some things that anyone that wants to help me with her phone cards might want to know if they want to see her or contact her. PM me for details. Otherwise bugger off she can stay partially mine.

Ruavol2
07-16-14, 00:50
Was on my way home the other night near Bax and Beau and saw a tall dark and equiped familiar face. I had seen her before a long time ago. She is back but does not want to be back if you know what I mean. Wants out of the biz just trying to keep the lights on and the apt and the car paid. She had a job but the business a restaurant closed. She is desperate. She is 30 tall tan WSW and brown with blonde highlights. She is very nice and is really only interested in seniors with class and don't smell like they have been working all day. She is not perfect but who is but she just wants some clean neat and educated guys for personal attention. She is fragile but will take care of you. If you would like to know who this is I can say she is really attentive and will not quit till you are finished and pushing her off of you. Seniors only who fit the bill. I am allowed to give out digits. If you are not a senior do not bother. Pay your dues like the rest of us. I gifted 3 Jacksons for a great time with this wonderful girl.

JizzyGillespie
07-16-14, 17:13
Came into town saw some familiar faces and met a few new ones. Cassandra saw her but she bailed on me in her apt. She usually does not do that but some of the locals were circling my car so I left before she came back if she was going to come back. Met another gal I have been seeing and supplying a phone card to Kristen off of Sacagawea best friends place. She was willing to come back to my place so we did the drive and she was one awesome gal. She took care of my every need and spent extra effort and time with me. I have really connected with this provider. She is a keeper. Bbbjcimnqns. Slow on the withdrawal till your toes curl. Never met a more committed gifted gal with those lips. Kristen is the most fun girl I have met on the strolls. A high functioning gal a little on the fugative side with lots of attention from the wrong crowd for this board and some people that want to talk to her in about 3 states. Fun but dangerous so be careful. Found out some things that anyone that wants to help me with her phone cards might want to know if they want to see her or contact her. PM me for details. Otherwise bugger off she can stay partially mine.If she has a tatoo of stars on her face you can have her, she stole money from me and a friend. Good luck, if its her its only a matter of time before she and her handler get you too. I haven't seen the girl I'm talking about in a while she stayed at one of the motels on university ave. , if it is her she lucky you got to her before some other people I've heard are looking for her. Beware.

Member #5170
07-16-14, 19:19
I would love to take rides looking again but had a bad experience. I pick up a girl with kinky hair past cherry over near the pilot and we went to a place to park we went into this complex and she leaned over and turned my car off and said that there were men around that would hurt me if I didn't give her all my money. I have not been on the stroll since but I have gotten my carry permit. Any helpful words so I can get back in the game?That's why we have carry permits. Don't be a victim. They won't call the cops and you won't get robbed. Trust me you'll be ok. They tried to carjack me in detroit and they changed their minds when they faced my. 45. I'm not a tough guy or violent but I'm a vet of Beruit, Iraq and Afghanistan and I refuse to be a victim in my country.

Deano59
07-17-14, 13:15
I've always admired the street stalkers that post on here.

I was out riding my bike the other day and cruised over to knoxville.

While I'm not real familiar with the stroll I started out at the head of and Central and went out to Magnolia and all way past the park saw several out walking and think I recognized a few from your descriptions.

Got to hand it to you the ones I would have been interested in were gone when I cruised back thru.

Don't know anything about Beaumont so can't say what was out over there.

It was a Thursday about midday I'd say 4 or 5 were looking ok.

BigSexy999
07-17-14, 22:56
If she has a tatoo of stars on her face you can have her, she stole money from me and a friend. Good luck, if its her its only a matter of time before she and her handler get you too. I haven't seen the girl I'm talking about in a while she stayed at one of the motels on university ave. , if it is her she lucky you got to her before some other people I've heard are looking for her. Beware.She got me as well. Avoid this one like the plague my friends. She is a bad seed.

Ruavol2
07-18-14, 12:27
I have seen this one dozens of times and she has been to my home and we have had some wild weekends of fun with zero trouble. None what so ever. At least that has been my experience. Never saw a tat on her face do you mean neck or what.

JizzyGillespie
07-20-14, 15:47
I have seen this one dozens of times and she has been to my home and we have had some wild weekends of fun with zero trouble. None what so ever. At least that has been my experience. Never saw a tat on her face do you mean neck or what.She went by Kristen but not sure if that's true and I'm sure she's not the only Kristen around.

Ruavol2
07-20-14, 22:50
Saw 6 out today. 5 WSW 1 BSW. The sisters were working. One WSW a bit haggared with BSW by apt on Bax. New gal Trina one I have never seen and one that was surrounded by LEO. Did not stop. Saw the one short Black Hair tanned slim to squeezable that was surrounded by 4 police this morning around 11.45. I was surprised by that cause I had literally stopped and talked to her not 3 minutes earlier. Turned around on keith and they had her back near Beau all surrounded. I swear man. We have to get these girl unlimited phone cards. So the rest of us can keep up with them. To many guys are just giving the minimal. If we do that the girls are out there longer walking and they are getting harrassed by LEO. Saw that today for the XXth time. They do not want that. Why not build a relationship, call the girl for a pickup and swoop and scoop and get the fxxx out of dodge. I am starting to think LEO is using a drone to watch us. I have seen one flying the area but could not make out who or where it was being used. Could be a toy I do not know. We need to get the team to learn how to sell. Trade a phone card UNLIMITED for service AND sell the value of having it. One it brings repeat business. She can wear the heck out of her cell and not have to worry about having only ten minutes of time left blah blah blah. Its safer for everyone. No walking just talking. That way we can pass the number around the phone does not get cut off and the girl and guy has a safer experience. I think it is the only way for us all to avoid trouble.

I mean after all who the hell wants to drive around looking for a girl at $3. 50 a gallon anyway. Why not SELL the IDEA OF A UNLIMITED PHONE CARD GET THE NUMBER AND SHARE IT. Soon LEO will not be allowed to take your phone as they have mine and read the texts. They ask consent but they make you feel if you do not give your phone over to them there will be consequences. Of what I do not know.

I am just saying keep a phone card handy. If the girl is worth it give it to her for Gods sake. Get the number and share it. After all there are no laws for consenting adults to fornicate for a phone card as far as I know.

Is there anyone else that sees the value in this? Speak up please. What else can we do besides keep risking ourselves and the girls out there walking.

JizzyGillespie
07-22-14, 12:13
Went down central about 10 pm and saw some action. 1 WSW by bus station, 1 WSW at bus stop on central and 4th, and 1 WSW at corner Central / Broadway, and 1 WSW further down central near happy holler.

GandMaster99
07-22-14, 13:19
- Central and Oklahoma. Late 40's, blond, 3/10, looks like a crack head.

- Beaumont and Read. Late 30's, light brunette, alone, 5/10, lite user.

- Johnston and Connecticut. Late 20's, dark brunette, with sister, 6/10, clean looking.

- Johnston and Connecticut - 18, light brunette, with sister, 8/10, clean looking **spinner*.

- Merchants and Clinton. Early 30's, red head, alone, 7/10, lite user.

Anderson865
07-22-14, 15:00
Went for a stroll lastnight found Marie out and about. Went back to her place for bbbjcimns, and daty. Great time had by all. Here a re a couple of pics. Number available to senior and trusted members.

JizzyGillespie
07-22-14, 17:12
Went for a stroll lastnight found Marie out and about. Went back to her place for bbbjcimns, and daty. Great time had by all. Here a re a couple of pics. Number available to senior and trusted members.She was the one I saw down near Central and Broadway.

RedBaron Daron
07-22-14, 18:49
Went for a stroll lastnight found Marie out and about. Went back to her place for bbbjcimns, and daty. Great time had by all. Here a re a couple of pics. Number available to senior and trusted members.What a beautiful view.

Callmecrazy
07-22-14, 19:55
Went for a stroll lastnight found Marie out and about. Went back to her place for bbbjcimns, and daty. Great time had by all. Here a re a couple of pics. Number available to senior and trusted members.I saw her out yesterday after I got off work. She was looking good too IMHO. I had other obligations and couldn't offer her a ride but I sure wanted to.

MikeHunt865
07-22-14, 20:34
Pretty good pics of Marie. Very sensual.

UsMale69
07-23-14, 23:43
Went for a stroll lastnight found Marie out and about. Went back to her place for bbbjcimns, and daty. Great time had by all. Here a re a couple of pics. Number available to senior and trusted members.Great pics, she almost looks too good to be a SW. Not a lot of wear and tear yet from the profession (Connie is another example of an older gal who still looks great).

Harpua83
07-24-14, 17:56
Anyone seen her lately?

TYS321
07-24-14, 21:17
I thought I was having a dream it was more of a nightmare. Spied Courtney in my dream Mon morning around 9 picked her up we did the check near WH. She said she would go to my room. Then the calls started to come. The boyfriend then the baby daddy boyfriend. Then the dealer then the girfriend. We got to the notel and checkout time was a ways away. She got their I gave her the gift and she took it. Then said. I aint doing this and I aint doing that. I showed her a real STD panel authenticated and she opened up a little well I will do this but I will not catch what your pitchin' etc. Then it was hurry up hurry up. After 30 seconds. I said F. Me what a charmer. Then the BF called back as we were rocking away. She never missed a stroke boring just laid there and had me pause for a second. She was a few months preggers but wanted to go ahead. So I was game to keep going. She looks good but tells you she likes the Latin men. Well what she says are Latin. Mexicans are not Latins. You ought to hear what Colombians think of Mexicans. It aint pretty and I have been to the heart of the Cartel areas in Medellin, Colombia Envigado Antioquia. Where Pablo Escobar was born. I'm not kidding either. Anyway she kept going on how she loves her "Latin Lovers" did not think much of white men. Which I am so it just gets more romantic by the minute with this one. She finally did some work to help me get there. Almost no BBBJ a few strokes then off and more of the hurry up offense ran by the Patriots. I was clean and smelled great if I do say so but she was like I was afflicted with the plague. Well at least I scored but the most uneventful uninspired effort ever. So I just thought I would warn you she is not worth the 3 Jacksons I gave her or the time spent. I would have been better to rub one out.

So for those bone headed women that say they don' t like white me when they are "honkin' on ole' Bo Bo'......." Don't say that.....Jesus. I would rather you just punch me in the nuts.She's hooked on opiates goin to jail soon that's now a crime wen preggie in tn, so beware higher risk of blood-born diseases. She likes to steal from her friends, which meant she stole from me. But my friend was severely intoxicated and psychotic and fled courtney with only the skin on her back in the projects.

Other than that i have no problem with her, enjoyed our conversations n hangin out LOL. She might dream of gettin clean, but all addicts say that. Many girls really dont enjoy sex, or sex with someone theyre not in love with, even these girls tend to be monogamous mostly. Only the addiction makes them wanna fuk u, for your money. They see cash n dash as pure and moral compared to sex with the wrong guy.

TYS321
07-24-14, 21:40

The three on Beaumont were all there at the same time.Saw a 20's blonde on Virginia in projects had battle-hardened eyes of a zombie doper, hit me up hard when parked, damn creepy actually, then my friend walked up and nearly had a catfight LOL. But I'd do her haha. Now my friend thinks all I do at work is hang out with prostitutes.

TYS321
07-24-14, 21:51
GD thanks for kicking the fellows out of their rave and back on track. Britney does have a number and I have it. The problem she is the type to be irresponsible with her money. Imagine that. So I have proposed this before. With GOOD PROVIDERS like Britney NOT THE BAD ONES you go a step further. You walk into Wally World and you buy a simple $45 unlimited text and talk. This works so hear me out jackasses before you judge (Not Directed at you GD just to the nay sayers). That means all of you. I have had such great success with it I have kept much to myself just so I could enjoy the fruits of my labor.

You see I go into wally world and get the girl a $45 unlimited text and talk from that straighter line of cell packages. It has to be unlimited. Don't bother with the minutes GET THEM THE UNLIMITED IT IS THE ONLY WAY. After I deliver that I get myself the equivalent of $60 for half and half from the girl that is the deal. It works. They will try to get some extra money at first squash that shit quick. The deal is they get access to an unlimited supply of customers. We keep the number and pass it around. This has given me a safer way to contact a girl safer in avoidance of LEO and a reliable girl that I can get hold of. Some of the girls I have seen 5-6 times in a month. It makes it and easier simpler. So if you find a gem like Britney or KAT keep a phone card handy. UNLIMITED REMEMBER and you will be thanking me for the effort. If she does not have a phone. I usually get a cheap phone for the same deal then see her before her minutes run out and give her a call. However I am tired of paying for the girls numbers. You guys need to grow some hair on your balls and cough up som cash for what they really need a phone card. Think about it, these girls are not cognitive enough to go get a calling card and they need one. They head straight to the dealer and buy a pill or something or they buy a 10 dollar card that lasts them 4 days. You have to force them to see the value of what they are getting. Quit nickle and dimeing these girls and pay a little more so we can all have a better experience. Otherwise I am happy to be a stingy mother ffffffeerr. This is another great way a regular reviewer can contribute to the general forum. I hope you guys can see the logic. Otherwise it works great for me and I am happy to keep the numbers to myself for the cards I pay for.Yeah I got my fav girl a cell 500 minutes was gone in 24 hours LOL, no shit, but unlimited text saved her ass many times in dangerous situations. I'm her #1 goto guy with super fringe benefits. Just costs me gas but she pays most of the time anyways. Got to get her a better phone next month. She's VERY irresponsible, loses cell, keys and all clothes haha. Treat them right and you might get a pleasant surprise.

Remember they have a disease of addiction, don't take it personal, many rich churchladies have that same disease. Maybe even your wife or mother.

BigLoadForU
07-24-14, 22:26
I can't believe how dead it is here now. I had to travel to Cincinnati recently and had some good experiences. Not a bad place and quite a few quality providers. Fortunately it is only a few hours north, but still a bit of a drive. I'd be happy to provide some details if anyone is interested.

BTW, does anyone have Marie's number? I have seen Connie several times (she is awesome), but I'd like to mix it up from time to time.

MustangSal
07-25-14, 01:06
Saw a 20's blonde on Virginia in projects had battle-hardened eyes of a zombie doper, hit me up hard when parked, damn creepy actually, then my friend walked up and nearly had a catfight LOL. But I'd do her haha. Now my friend thinks all I do at work is hang out with prostitutes.Just to follow up on GandMaster99's report that wasn't the head dr. On Beaumont and Read she's not in her 30's she's over 50 and not a Brunette but a blonde. Plus she doesn't stroll western heights. Just saying.

MustangSal
07-25-14, 10:40
I had a PM from a Senior Member requesting contact info on Connie that I accidentally deleted. Sorry but if still in need please send me another request.

MikeHunt865
07-25-14, 16:00
Check the list. Crazy Emily is on it! Be safe and well guys.

JohnDoe1977
07-25-14, 16:48
Saw 6 WSW on Central, 2 real good looking, 2 decent and 2 big girls. Made a lap and they were all gone. Saw about a dozen cops in the area as well.

I like the thick girls so if anybody picked up the chubby mid 30's one in the short shorts or one in a grey t shirt and black spandex skirt let me know if either was worthwhile.

Usually cruise the street scene but don't partake but my regular FWB dissapeared.

Chevy808
07-25-14, 17:34
Check the list. Crazy Emily is on it! Be safe and well guys.She looks dazed out of her little mind. She has a boyish face and is ugly to me. On a better note saw Alexis today I feel great but swear I could break that girl if I really pound her like I want.

JohnUT1966
07-26-14, 00:11
I went out riding on my bike tonight. Hit Central Ave about 9:30 PM. Saw nothing going south but made a loop around the old high school and ran into two "ladies" at the corner of Lamar St NE and E 4th Ave, one a bit on the skinny side and the other just the opposite. Didn't like the looks of either so after a few minutes of talking I went north on Central. A young lady was being detained by Uncle at Dameron. I decide it wasn't going to be a good night so I headed home.

BigRedVan
07-26-14, 02:46
She looks dazed out of her little mind. She has a boyish face and is ugly to me. On a better note saw Alexis today I feel great but swear I could break that girl if I really pound her like I want.What the hell is Margaret looking at? She looks worse than amber.

Bigredvan 420.

Callmecrazy
07-27-14, 01:36
Went out for a cruise around 7 ish to 8 ish looking for see or m. I couldn't find either of them or much else for that matter. My luck kinda sucks right now. I then decided to go to a club.

BigRedVan
07-27-14, 04:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SpurMonster1
07-27-14, 11:54
I took a drive down Beaumont last Friday 25 June after my appointment with Connie to do some recon about 6:30 or 7. I saw a pretty thin girl standing by the elementary school parking lot. Our eyes met and she waved at me so I waved back on the way by. A few blocks toward Western there was a LEO wagon parked a block north of Beaumont.

GandMaster99
07-27-14, 15:30
LEO presence was heavy on main roads and void of potential. Started hitting the back roads and was pleasantly surprised. I think the market is open but just more scattered due to LEO.

- Beaumont & Boyd. Black, early 30's, 4/10, possible user.

- Beaumont & Jordan. White w / brown hair, late 20's, 6/10, clean.

- Scott & Reed. White w / light brown hair, early 20's, 6/10, clean.

- Oldham & Jourolman. White w / brown hair, early 20's, 5/10, clean.

- Oldham & Jourolman. Black w / red highlight hair, around 19 ish, 7/10, clean.

- Callaway & University. White w / blond hair, early 30's (hard to tell), 2/10, heavy user, real skinny and no teeth. (Jumped in front of me to flag me down).

- Walfred & Camela. White w / black hair, early 40's, 1/10, dirty looking, fat.

- Inskip & Coster. Hispanic, early 40's, 6/10, clean.

- Probus & Pertinax. Black, 5/10, mid 30's, 5/10, maybe lite user, real skinny.

Boss49
07-27-14, 23:55
I had a visit with Marie tonight at her incall location, She is a attractive lady with great skills and with that being said we had a great dream together. Afterwards I guess we just enjoyed each others company for about a hour, she's has a great friendly personality. I was not rushed at all, felt very comfortable with her. Will repeat again. Treat her well guys. Thanks to Anderson for the contact info.

Stay Safe.

BigRedVan
07-28-14, 13:18
Has anyone seen the Tina that now appears to be rockin the old school under shave haircut? Her hair used to be down to her ass cheeks. To me that girls hair is what made her sexy. It deffinately wasn't the meth or crack addiction. I can't believe she did that shit. I've taken showers with her. When she dried off she would whip her hair from front to back, and I swear she could fuck someone up with her wet hair. Maybe she is into hank III, but I doubt it.

Bigredvan dab time.

Jg3786
07-28-14, 16:53
Anyone seen her lately?She is on Central right now.

GandMaster99
07-29-14, 14:05
LEO presence has been reduced. I only saw uncle at Beaumont & Toms. More prospects out in the open.

- Central & Shasta. Hispanic, medium build, late 20's, 8/10, clean.

- Inskip & Coster. Hispanic, heavy build, early 30's, 4/10, clean.

- Scott & Branner. Blonde, skinny, mid 30's, 3/10, heavy user.

- Beaumont & McSpadden. Black, skinny, early 30's, 5/10, medium user.

JizzyGillespie
07-29-14, 18:44
Found brandy on Dameron, she does good work, would recommend.

Also the chick with tattoos on the faces is Heather Jordan I'm told, stay away the person that gave me the name says she ripped them off also.

Harpua83
07-30-14, 16:29
She is on Central right now.Just glad to know she's out and about. My all time favorite for sure. Thanks for looking out.

Stay safe.

The Bulldog.

JohnDoe1977
07-30-14, 18:17
Talent was thick this afternoon on Central. Saw about 4 that were in their early 20's that were looking TGTBT. Didn't see any LEO. I've been seeing a lot of new faces but they only seem to last a couple days and dissapear.

Anderson865
07-30-14, 18:40
Went for a stroll, and came across Nova. I had seen her pictures but not in person. Those breast are huge. She was very nice excellent BBBJCIM.

Anderson865
07-31-14, 16:45
Forgot to mention she does not have a phone said she would have one by Saturday. Here are a few pics.

JohnDoe1977
07-31-14, 17:27
Very nice. Need to show the titties that everyone keeps talking about though.

Forgot to mention she does not have a phone said she would have one by Saturday. Here are a few pics.

SpurMonster1
07-31-14, 19:42
A guy at work told me that he saw Connie on the stroll last night 30 July on Central near a tire store. Did anyone get some of the Head Doctor?

Ruavol2
08-01-14, 02:14
Saw about 9 out. 5 LEO cruising and sitting. Saw the sisters Lindsey and Leslie earlier around 12:30 way down central near laundy mat one preg the other seedless. They got picked up by a small SUV right in front of me. I was going to stop and talk. Saw then up near central and bus stop for a second view near 2:30 they wanted in bad but I would not let them. Wanted to do the LEO check right there. So I unzipped they grabbed my package and then they decided to talk to me. They just off central in business district. Did not partake just talked. Saw another gal mid 30 blonde nice looking near cent and 5th. I asked her because she had a belly if was she preg. I only asked that cause I did not want her to have to strain to lay over my arm rest she looked offended. Oh shit. Sorry I said. She took it offensively. I was just trying to be nice and save her the strain. F. Me can't win for the loosing. Dammit!

Saw Pamela out on Central near the KJ and she jumped in. Told her I did not want to help her because the minute she gets in its all about getting sober cause that is what triggers me. I only want to help the better quality gals who want out. I get concerned with the rougher ones. Some of the things she says. She is an incredible hustler. Damn near hustled my panties off of me. I gave her a few bucks for gas and cigarettes. Just talked no action. She has done me so many times I know every ounce of that real estate. Supposedly has a beau that likes to threaten those around her. Wants her for himself and threatens people to stay away. Pam says she is getting sober through HRMcN everyone else says she is not trying that hard. So buyer beware. A great date but I can't tell if she really wants out or just tells people what they hope to hear like me.

Saw a Mandee heavy set across from KJ and some other skinny gal I had never seen that wanted in the car with Pam and me. Very pushy girl very skiddish litterally ran after us down the street when I pulled away. Could have found my squirrel with Pam but decided to head home.

Headed down Ash Hwy. Bumped into a favorite I could not pass up. Kristen. Wow. Her skills are amazing. 40 for BBBJCIM and 60 for whatever I wanted. She is amazing. Nice way to end the night. Jenny Heart first then Kristen to wrap it up on the way home. Fantastic night. Also heard the girl with the tatoo on her face. Her story is off the charts and tragic. There is a reason why she is acting the way she is. I hope to meet her. Kristen and she have a thing and she promised they would take care of me together next time.

UsMale69
08-01-14, 02:27
Very nice. Need to show the titties that everyone keeps talking about though.She has huge ones and loves to have them played with while she's putting her hot mouth to work.

BigRedVan
08-01-14, 03:20
I can smell Judy's pussy from ga. LOL.

Bigredvan 420.

GandMaster99
08-01-14, 18:46
Made my afternoon stroll.

- 4th & James. White blonde, late 20's, average build, 6/10, clean.

- Baxter & Beaumont. Black, mid 30's, very heavy build, 3/10, clean.

- Virginia & Elm. White brunette, early 20's, slightly plus w / no tatters, 5/10, clean.

- Heiskill & Johnston, White light brunette, early 20's, slightly plus, 7/10, clean.

- Dora & Moses. Black, late 30's, average build, 4/10, light user.

- Inskip laundry. Hispanic, late 20's, plus, 7/10, clean.

LikesToJakOff
08-01-14, 20:40
One of my favorites I took of Nova. She is always a dream come true.

TYS321
08-02-14, 00:45
Pam says she is getting sober through HRMcN everyone else says she is not trying that hard. So buyer beware. A great date but I can't tell if she really wants out or just tells people what they hope to hear like me.

Also heard the girl with the tatoo on her face. Her story is off the charts and tragic. There is a reason why she is acting the way she is. I hope to meet her. Kristen and she have a thing and she promised they would take care of me together next time.Yeah hang in there most do want to get better, its just so hard where they are at. This week I took my stripper UTR to pass a dope test, I'm so proud of her it was such a struggle. She's not a streetwalker, but once got picked up just for a ride and got kidnapped and gangraped by 7 preppie white boys, nearly murdered, 17 deep cuts on her body, strangled unconscious many times. She also was forced to dig her own grave by her doper babydaddy off cherry street who rapes her kids with permission for DCS. These ladies do have very traumatic stories, please don't judge them, just love them. And I did have a great doubles playdate this week with my old friend and new friend, and moved in with one of them, God help me. My old friend got jealous of my new friend and nearly broke my dick off with her kungfu grip, so buyer beware lol. My ex roommate SW flipped out during the move went full psychotic seeing folks in the car werent there, didnt recognize me, so i had to talk her down hold her hand say i love you, she still has a place to stay with me i have my own bedroom she can keep her clothes and stuff in. Shes to doped up to get her own place though shes got the money from family, so i had to give up on her paying rent. She blew $500 yesterday on dope n gettin robbed as usual. She's still a perfect 10 unless u dont like schizophrenia and a failure to put out on a regular basis, 2 hours late for dates, and saying every guy rapes her, which is why i recorded her begging me for it for free.

JohnDoe1977
08-02-14, 07:57
One of my favorites I took of Nova. She is always a dream come true.Holy crap! Thems some titties!

GandMaster99
08-02-14, 23:29
- Woodland & Branner. Tanned with dark hair, late 20's, medium build with great potatoes, 7/10, clean.

- University & Wallace. Black, 19 ish, thin build, 5/10, clean.

- University & Wallace. Black, late 20's, medium build, 4/10, clean.

- Virginia & Jourolman. What with lite brown hair, late 20's, 4/10, light user.

Member #4573
08-03-14, 01:53

336089336090336091.I have known Nova for a long time and she is wonderful. Biggest tatas you will ever see! Very skilled and talented. Treat her well.

Tortellini
08-03-14, 11:40
Thanks to Mustang was able to see Connie for a very deep BBBJ and FS session at her place. The BBBJ involved some deep throating and gagging (on her own). Usually I do not go to a providers place, yet she has excellent reviews so made an exception. When I arrived she put on a nice piece of black lingerie and heels. For early 50's her body and breasts are perky, firm and are awesome. She will give you a total girl friend experience and loves what she does. Need I say any more.

Personality 10/10, Appearance 8. 5/10 and Performance 10+/10.

Peace.

Tortellini
08-03-14, 17:16
If anyone has Nova's new cell number would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ruavol2
08-04-14, 11:50
Last night near Central and 5th saw Terry. Redhead with the most perfect fake Ts ever. If you have ever seen them they are a site to behold. Terry has robbed me not once but twice. She was with a handler who quickly moved away when I drove up. Now there's a reason for a new law. Terry got me on two occasions. How the first was several years ago like 7 she took me to the Family inn on Rutledge and pulled the cash and dash saying she needed to run in and get something out of the room. It was only 40 but she convinced me she needed to get her phone for safety out of her room. I was not new to mongering but new to that scam. I thought well l want her to feel safe when we go back to my room. So I let it happen. Have a girl leave her purse or her shoes if they pull that in the future. So she went to the room and never came out. Never saw which room she ran in cause she told me we had parked in front of the room. She ran through the crossover hallway and around the corner and I lost her. The second time she looked very different. 2 years ago. I did not even recognize her or the new name still looked good begging for help. I did same thing went to hotel this time asked if she could get the room in her name. I thought okay that is fine I watched from the car her go into the hotel. She apparently had a room already but the room was locked out because the manager had a thing for her and he was holding her stuff until she could get the money. So all her possessions were in a room again it was the family inn on rutledge being held for her by the night guy whom she was servicing. I had her number and I sent some ugly texts that night. I saw her leave with the manager then pulled out as they walked around the building I could not see which room they jumped in so she buggered me again this time for 60 cause again I had not realized it was her immediately until after I realized what she had done. So she was out and about but buyer beware she will put out just do not give her anything up front service first then money.

Saw Kristen out late at night 2:30 3. She has lost her phone and the person that has it will not return it. Something big happened with LEO last night on Mag. 8-10 cars and support. Kristen was coming out of Notel when I saw her she was available we talked nothing happened we are close and actually grew up near each other in the same state. Far from the streets of Knoxville. We are friends as much as lovers and we are. She and I have a connection. Well lately she has a connection with another honey pot and suddenly I was not as important. So she is available and can be found near the notels with 3 other girls. Lacey and Nikki. Did not meet them but they are workers too probably not as good as Kristen.

Hooked up with Brittany last night eventually for an hour and half. Best acorn I have had in years. So good I gave her 5 jacksons for her trouble. Slept for 5 hours got up at 9 called Laurie off ailor and we came back to the room for another squirrel nut zipper this morning set me back 4 jacksons. Whew left out around 12 and saw Tasha on Beau and the girl from Cali long brown hair skinny 28 behind store down end by RR tracks and keith. On my way out saw nothing from 12 - 1 other than those two.

Dreamer469
08-04-14, 16:42
Due to recent crackdown of LEO in Knoxville I have broadened my area to find ladies. Just wanted to share a pic from a recent date. This one happens to be around the tri-citie area. . 6 $ was a deal I couldn't pass up. I can't share any more info so please don't ask. Seeing her take her shorts off and reveal a body worthy of playboy and a perfectly groomed snatch was something to treasure till the day I die.Maybe you should have taken the name The load!! LOL.

Sportster2005
08-04-14, 22:10
Careful! They will leave you an empty purse.

Last night near Central and 5th saw Terry. Redhead with the most perfect fake Ts ever. If you have ever seen them they are a site to behold. Terry has robbed me not once but twice. She was with a handler who quickly moved away when I drove up. Now there's a reason for a new law. Terry got me on two occasions. How the first was several years ago like 7 she took me to the Family inn on Rutledge and pulled the cash and dash saying she needed to run in and get something out of the room. It was only 40 but she convinced me she needed to get her phone for safety out of her room. I was not new to mongering but new to that scam. I thought well l want her to feel safe when we go back to my room. So I let it happen. Have a girl leave her purse or her shoes if they pull that in the future. So she went to the room and never came out. Never saw which room she ran in cause she told me we had parked in front of the room. She ran through the crossover hallway and around the corner and I lost her. The second time she looked very different. 2 years ago. I did not even recognize her or the new name still looked good begging for help. I did same thing went to hotel this time asked if she could get the room in her name. I thought okay that is fine I watched from the car her go into the hotel. She apparently had a room already but the room was locked out because the manager had a thing for her and he was holding her stuff until she could get the money. So all her possessions were in a room again it was the family inn on rutledge being held for her by the night guy whom she was servicing. I had her number and I sent some ugly texts that night. I saw her leave with the manager then pulled out as they walked around the building I could not see which room they jumped in so she buggered me again this time for 60 cause again I had not realized it was her immediately until after I realized what she had done. So she was out and about but buyer beware she will put out just do not give her anything up front service first then money.

Saw Kristen out late at night 2:30 3. She has lost her phone and the person that has it will not return it. Something big happened with LEO last night on Mag. 8-10 cars and support. Kristen was coming out of Notel when I saw her she was available we talked nothing happened we are close and actually grew up near each other in the same state. Far from the streets of Knoxville. We are friends as much as lovers and we are. She and I have a connection. Well lately she has a connection with another honey pot and suddenly I was not as important. So she is available and can be found near the notels with 3 other girls. Lacey and Nikki. Did not meet them but they are workers too probably not as good as Kristen.

Hooked up with Brittany last night eventually for an hour and half. Best acorn I have had in years. So good I gave her 5 jacksons for her trouble. Slept for 5 hours got up at 9 called Laurie off ailor and we came back to the room for another squirrel nut zipper this morning set me back 4 jacksons. Whew left out around 12 and saw Tasha on Beau and the girl from Cali long brown hair skinny 28 behind store down end by RR tracks and keith. On my way out saw nothing from 12 - 1 other than those two.

MustangSal
08-05-14, 00:49
Thanks to Mustang was able to see Connie for a very deep BBBJ and FS session at her place. The BBBJ involved some deep throating and gagging (on her own). Usually I do not go to a providers place, yet she has excellent reviews so made an exception. When I arrived she put on a nice piece of black lingerie and heels. For early 50's her body and breasts are perky, firm and are awesome. She will give you a total girl friend experience and loves what she does. Need I say any more.

Personality 10/10, Appearance 8. 5/10 and Performance 10+/10.

Peace.Glad I could help out with one of the best Providers around. Stay Safe.

The Load2
08-05-14, 01:18
Maybe you should have taken the name The load!! LOL.Hey there's only room for one load here buddy. But that is a pretty big splash LOL.

GandMaster99
08-05-14, 05:30
Made a drive to see what is there in the morning.

- 5th & Spencer. White, medium brown hair, thin, 6/10, clean looking.

- Harrison & Milligan. White, medium brown hair, few extra pounds, 4/10, light user.

- Woodland & Scott. Black, black hair, heavy, 2/10, flying kites.

GandMaster99
08-05-14, 06:11
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Twinz
08-05-14, 20:40
Got a chance to review this one thanks to MustangSal.

She's on the older side but her legs and tight little rump surpass some girls in their 20's. Oral skills are top notch. Easy to talk to also. Felt safe at her incall.

I'll most likely repeat.

Chuck68
08-05-14, 23:06
Due to recent crackdown of LEO in Knoxville I have broadened my area to find ladies. Just wanted to share a pic from a recent date. This one happens to be around the tri-citie area. . 6 $ was a deal I couldn't pass up. I can't share any more info so please don't ask. Seeing her take her shorts off and reveal a body worthy of playboy and a perfectly groomed snatch was something to treasure till the day I die.I'd luv to share. Could you possibly give number. I'd like to have a new one in tri cities.

MustangSal
08-06-14, 02:48
Got a chance to review this one thanks to MustangSal.

She's on the older side but her legs and tight little rump surpass some girls in their 20's. Oral skills are top notch. Easy to talk to also. Felt safe at her incall.

I'll most likely repeat.Glad I could help out. Stay Safe.

JizzyGillespie
08-06-14, 07:05
I went for a drive last night from about 6:30-7 p started on Heislell heading toward Western just past Palace Liquor and the has station I am saw a nice early 20's with a older guy not sure I she was workin 8/10, continued down to western and my have seen another not nearly as good near the projects, left onto Keith saw a nice WSW near the market half way down Beaumont then LEO x2 ony right in parking lot (I think near the church) they may have been radaring, then down at the market where Baxter hits Beaumont I saw Tosha (whom I haven't seen in a while) if I was going play I would have picked her up, though I've her bad things I've never had a problem and when clean she is a nice tall drink of water, then on central and woodland I saw WSW 20's brown hair short shorts little bit of a gut but do able. I couldn't play but there were options.

Tnmm51
08-06-14, 11:02
Saw Connie yesterday at about 430 on mag and cherry st. Could not stop but she sure looked fine.

MustangSal
08-06-14, 14:34
Saw Connie yesterday at about 430 on mag and cherry st. Could not stop but she sure looked fine.I was with Connie at 4:00 yesterday afternoon at her house in northeast Knoxville. She never ever strolls Magnolia.

Tnmm51
08-06-14, 15:49
I was with Connie at 4:00 yesterday afternoon at her house in northeast Knoxville. She never ever strolls Magnolia.My bad,sure thought it was her. Who ever it was looked nice.

Member #5090
08-07-14, 13:16
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been driving ktown during lunch once or twice a week. Pretty much what I've seen here. Just me or does it always seem dead at that time? I realize it's not the opportune time but thought I'd ask the experts. .

Member #5090
08-07-14, 17:19
Quick run through Central after work yielded the immaculate Connie! I'm not sure how anyone walks or drives after something like that. Wonderful!

BadBudda
08-07-14, 18:52
Called the other night after my favorite lady left me blu-balled and high and dry, someone else has her number noisw, said she is NOT a provider and wished horny ol basterds like me would stop calling that number! Swung by the little apartment above the restaurant but she wasn't there.

Harpua83
08-07-14, 21:45
Headed down Central and back around a few times. One 6/10 near Quincy. She rushed me, but YMMV. Also LEO had a girl and her big African American man friend pulled to the side for questioning with multiple units down near Central and 4th. Was really hoping to hit the Connie, Nova, or Marie lotto but no such luck. Be safe out there lots of LEO.

The Bulldog.

Juukilox
08-09-14, 21:44
I was out and about looking during the late afternoon and saw 1 successful pickup on Broadway of a spinner. GJ sir. There was a BSW with her, who was a 4/10. Driving around a bit saw a small WSW way up on Central-4/10, and another who was sitting down near the ice cream shop 6/10. Drove around a bit, but nothing really amazing out there. Was really looking for Nova, but no luck in that. No overly immediate presence of LEO, unless we were all driving in circles. LOL.

Stay safe out there.

Callmecrazy
08-10-14, 02:42
After I left the club I was feeling a little horny so on the way home I was trying to find some street action. I'm always looking for Connie or Marie but I don't have digits and don't get out much. There was not much out that I saw. LEO activity was present but not what I would call heavy. I finally found a couple way down on the east side but the first one went to another vehicle instead of mine and the second disappeared extremely quickly. So I've still got blue balls as I'm writing this and hoping my luck will change soon. Stay safe out there.

Cmc.

HeadSeeker
08-10-14, 16:19
I just left a visit with mandee and decided to hit the stroll on my way home and picked up a redhead SW scale 6/10 but I love red heads it set me back 30 for a BBBJCIM now my boys are drained I only saw 1 LEO as I was driving my rounds he was stuffing his face so didn't think twice about scooping the little mamma up round the corner.

BadBudda
08-10-14, 19:51
Any chance you could send me some info by PM?

Ruavol2
08-10-14, 23:11
Dara needs help most willing tight honey pot. Ripped off the condom and let me fim for a few dollars more. Really great provider. PM me for details she needs help before tomorrow morning.

JizzyGillespie
08-12-14, 07:13
Picked up this blonde with big Curley hair (very ligt colored, almost looks like a wig) she said her name but I forgot, anyway she wanted to go to her location and wanted money up front (no negotiation on this, and was very argumentative) so I was getting the feeling she was going to cash and dash or something else (I just didn't like it) so I took her back and dropped her off where I got her (no play / no pay) just a heads up if you see her unless you know her and trust her which I did not, I would just keep moving cause at minimum it will be a waist if time and possibly money or who knows.

JamesM505
08-12-14, 11:55
I drove down WH Saturday just before lunch and saw a girl sitting at Patty's place. As I drove be she gave me the look to stop. After driving down to the other end I turned aroung to check her out. Saw the old man that lived in the apparent that Patty used standing on the stairs. I don't think that it was Patty. Anyway Connie returned my call and I was off to her in call location.

Member #5090
08-12-14, 14:03
After I left the club I was feeling a little horny so on the way home I was trying to find some street action. I'm always looking for Connie or Marie but I don't have digits and don't get out much. There was not much out that I saw. LEO activity was present but not what I would call heavy. I finally found a couple way down on the east side but the first one went to another vehicle instead of mine and the second disappeared extremely quickly. So I've still got blue balls as I'm writing this and hoping my luck will change soon. Stay safe out there.

Cmc.Anytime I've seen Connie, it's been between 3 and 5.

Boss49
08-12-14, 14:07
I drove down WH Saturday just before lunch and saw a girl sitting at Patty's place. As I drove be she gave me the look to stop. After driving down to the other end I turned aroung to check her out. Saw the old man that lived in the apparent that Patty used standing on the stairs. I don't think that it was Patty. Anyway Connie returned my call and I was off to her in call location.Connie is always a sure thing one of my ATF.

BadBudda
08-12-14, 17:43
I stopped by and ask about Patty a few days ago, the older gentleman said she was on a extended stay with Uncle not local but more extended. Said to come back every so often and he would keep us posted.

BadBudda
08-12-14, 17:45
I agree with her being one of the best, always been very impressed with her ability and enthusiasm.

Ruavol2
08-13-14, 00:17
2 on Beau Keith WSW Tasha and another. About a 5/10 on the scare scale. We know the routine on them. Revolving door of the Knoxville Detention Center.

Saw Brandy and Sabrina and a very emaciated girl brownish red hair slightly messed up teeth but sweet and humble. All on Central from KL to top near 5th. Saw a heavy set gal walking forever saw her all over central and Beau. I think she goes by Mandy.

Drove down Mag and saw Lacey AKA the Easter Bunny. Run Forest Run. Worst provider with the prettiest face around. Mean pressure. With the best "Hurry Up Offense" anywhere in East Knoxville. Like hurry up and get it done in 2 minutes or less.

Kristin was out and so was Nikki. More interesting a girl near the Brix across the street sitting on the brick wall in front of the Hotel. Looked good. Waiting for someone with her handler / boyfriend. Kept looking over at me be everone always thinks I am LEO from the Military hair cut. So she did not get in but I sure wanted her to. Swung back around and picked up Kristin. She and I just talked and got some food. Told her I wanted her for myself but she likes to share. Offered her a deal to get serious and join a swingers club if I could not satisfy her. Still no. SOL I guess.

Saw about 5-6 BSW of a variety of styles shapes and tones.

Also why I was out I noticed a Suburban and 5 patrol cars stop behind one of the roll up stores where they all sit on the wall. LEO was everywhere last night as well but today they were moving people. Making them disperse and even arresting a few. So when Kristin and I were rolling she made the comment. Oh snap no one will be making any money today. We went and found Nikki and she hoped out and got in another car with her and a dude that kept putting a Chinese Restaurant Menu (or so it looked) in front of his face. He did not want me to see him.

Unusual amount of LEO around me last night. Did not pull me over but sure did take a few looks. I think if I had had someone riding with me. It would have been a certainty. Stay safe.

Member #5090
08-13-14, 14:03
Saw Marie / Maria? On Central. Dark hair, about 5', little heavy. I WOULD'VE l would've picked her up if I had the time and money. Another lady same height, slim build. Reddish brown hair to mid back.

Swung over to Beaumont. Only one there. Short reddish brown hair. I wouldn't think about her.

Western had nothing that I saw.

Utkgrad20
08-13-14, 23:43
Better late than never. Was out 2 Fridays back. Things were pretty slow out. It was pretty hot that day so that may have had something to do with it. Headed down through Happy Hollow, saw nothing except a bus stop dweller and a crackhead near Knox County Central (imagine that). Ventured over to mag via 5th. Saw an extremely aggressive walker strolling at that motel across from McDonalds on Mag. No dice, she practically ran out in front of my car. Blonde hair, normal build probably 40.5/10 on the scale.

Headed back to central and parked at a meter at the intersection of Central and Broadway and around the corner comes a doll giving me the ask me to ride look. Seemed TGTBT pretty face, nice tits, well dressed. Moved on up central back into happy hollow and lo' and behold the famous Nova and her king size tits. I had never had the chance to pick her up so I figured I had to just for the wow factor. We ended up going to her hotel in North Knox for f / s. Everything covered. Aside from her human head size tits and nice personality I was a little disappointed. The effort was there and everything but I wasn't quite feeling it. Would recommend but not necessarily repeat.

Good luck out there and keep it covered. Out.

JizzyGillespie
08-14-14, 07:16
Saw Marie / Maria? On Central. Dark hair, about 5', little heavy. I WOULD'VE l would've picked her up if I had the time and money. Another lady same height, slim build. Reddish brown hair to mid back.

Swung over to Beaumont. Only one there. Short reddish brown hair. I wouldn't think about her.

Western had nothing that I saw.I have seen her coming down Broadway about 12:30-1 a couple times. No wonder she's losing weight an looking Breyer each time I see her, she's covering some territory.

Member #5090
08-14-14, 13:43
I have seen her coming down Broadway about 12:30-1 a couple times. No wonder she's losing weight an looking Breyer each time I see her, she's covering some territory.I don't see get out much. I guess being on Broadway is the answer. And I agree. She is losing weight and getting better looking.

Saw this lady today. I'm not sure though. Anyone know her.

SpurMonster1
08-14-14, 22:27
On 13 AUG14 I drove through the strolls at around 8:30 AM and saw nothing. On the same day at around 12;30 I saw a very conspicuous and slightly tall spinner shaking that ass clad in cut off blue jean shorts in front of that old store on the west side of Baxter and Beaumont. She had short black hair and a tattoo on her left shoulder. She smiled at me as I drove by.

On 14 AUG14, today, I saw from a distance a gal that waved at me while sitting on the step of that old store on the west side of Baxter and Beaumont. She saw me watching her as I had just turned right off of Baxter onto Beaumont. When I got to Kieth and Western I saw two LEO vehicles turning up Kieth off of Western.

Be careful, Gents.

Harpua83
08-15-14, 14:21
Took a couple of passes up and down Central. Didn't see anyone out and about except for Uncle LEO, lots of him down around 4th. So many I just quit trying and headed home. I'm sure I'll get back out later. Stay safe.

The Bulldog.