PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Sexhoundtn2
04-13-10, 19:26
Thought I would try this thread since Admin was nice enough to offer it. I know it's a late report. Visited AH couple weeks ago and only one girl. Late 40ish ucking fugly attendant. I left as soon as I saw her. Whats up with SS on C Hwy? Closed a while?

Zephyr1972
04-14-10, 11:01
Thought I would try this thread since Admin was nice enough to offer it. I know it's a late report. Visited AH couple weeks ago and only one girl. Late 40ish ucking fugly attendant. I left as soon as I saw her. Whats up with SS on C Hwy? Closed a while?

It's been about a month ago that I stopped in. In all of my visits in the past I have gotten who greeted me at the door (window). As soon as I saw the curtain pull back this time I knew I wasn't staying. I guess there could have been someone else there that was younger and better looking but I wasn't going to risk my dollars to wait and see. I dare say having the church next door is not helping. This is really bad because I thought AH was the best show in town.

I have not noticed SS....I may stop in to see if they are open. My last experience there was good, just too pricey so I haven't been back.

Thanks for the info Sexhoundtn2, always appreciate your posts.

Rrguy
04-14-10, 14:29
Was just there last week, and put the review in the general section. Did not notice this one! Anyway, same. Bad at the window, hoped for better, got nothing but lots of questions and a bad massage. You would think that if the church or LE is making them nervous, they would at least give a decent massage!

Zephyr1972
04-15-10, 18:24
Open sign is not lit, paper sign taped to the door says "OPENING SOON". There was more written on the sign but I couldn't read it from the parking lot, didn't have time to get out.

Looks like slim pickens as far as AMPs go right now. SS closed, AH quality is waaayy down, the places out west closed, never heard anything good about "Interstate", the place in Lake City is closed. I don't know anything about Magic Touch, never seen much here about it. What's an AMP lover to do?!?!?

Forgot to mention 4 seasons, all I've ever heard or read can be summed up in one word............OLD. I'll keep trying....and I'll keep posting to let you know.

Sexhoundtn2
04-21-10, 16:12
Anyone have new info on Super Saunas re-opening?

Bucktrain
04-22-10, 00:59
I was wondering if there are any massage parlors that have caucasian staff?

Thanks guys.

Jumpin Jack
04-24-10, 11:17
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I recently dreamed I went to Asian Healthy Massage and was greeted by a cute, young Korean girl. During a so-so massage, she talked about what she made there. She told me that the house gets all the massage money and she only gets half of the tip. I think I may have been had. Do you think she said this for a bigger tip, or was she being honest with me?

Jack

Zephyr1972
04-28-10, 10:59
Stopped in a few days ago, never been before. Kind of a strange set up, when you walk in the door you are in a tiny vestibul and facing another door, and I mean tiny, you couldn't even bend down and tie your shoe. Here you ring a bell to get in. When the door opened I was met by a middle aged Asian. Didn't do it for me in looks and the place smelled bad, didn't stick around. Was quoted .5 for 1/2.

What now? Guess I'll give AH another shot.

Corvett
05-02-10, 15:03
Has any body ever check these girls out. I was woundering if the were F/S. I see there ads on backpage, CL, and now on ********

http://www.tantricretreat.com

Jumpin Jack
05-09-10, 07:09
Ok, I wanted to get my Asian fix Saturday.

I started in Lake City and they still have the "For Rent" sign on the building.

Worked my way down to M & K, they still have the "Opening Soon" sign on their door. I won't go to SS again so I just glanced at it while driving by and it looked like it was not open.

Next stop was to AH. They have moved to Callahan Road off of I-75. I guess the new church won.

Finally, for the first time, I stopped at Magic Touch. After getting over my claustrophobia from the 3x3 vestibule (now I know what you mean, Zephyr), I was greeted by "you-me" and had a wonderful time. She is a sweet, accommodating woman and speaks pretty good English.

JamesM505
05-10-10, 17:21
I try to get in touch with "Pure *** Bliss *** Duo . 2224, We are true southern beauties with a wild side. Specializing in erotic massage sessions. Specials available TODAY and Tomorrow only. How does it sound having 2 beautiful girls attending to you every need? This will be a truly unforgettable experience! Call or text for details. Incall ONLY. NO restricted calls and no ongoing text messages. 8659519369" add is from backpage last Saturday I called twice but tray never returned any of my calls.

Sexhoundtn2
05-10-10, 20:17
Went by Asian Healthy at there new location. The mamasan that runs it is very rude. Sent in some dog ugly something and said either take her or leave. I did. Guys boycott AH and maybe the owner will move her out. Maybe he will read this!

Sexhoundtn2
05-11-10, 12:45
Since AH didnt work out I decided to try MT. I did get my asian fix but I would not repeat. No offense to JJ, to each his own but this Yumi chick is ugly with a beer gut, did have nice tits though...lol. I cant wait to get back tn Bham or Huntsville!

Zephyr1972
05-11-10, 13:21
Went by Asian Healthy at there new location. The mamasan that runs it is very rude. Sent in some dog ugly something and said either take her or leave. I did. Guys boycott AH and maybe the owner will move her out. Maybe he will read this!

OK I give......I can't find AH's new location. I have driven up and down the afore mentioned road, I even called to get directions, now that was funny. All I understood was "'ight off exit....gaas station, go reft, house". Not trying to be mean, hey I'm the one who can't find the place.

I know you said don't go S-houndtn2, but I'd still like to know where it is, just incase it gets better in the future.

Found it.......sorry.

Jumpin Jack
05-11-10, 16:48
No offense taken, my friend. I had my eyes shut most of the time, dreaming of a cute little Asian that used to be at Hollywood.

Since AH didnt work out I decided to try MT. I did get my asian fix but I would not repeat. No offense to JJ, to each his own but this Yumi chick is ugly with a beer gut, did have nice tits though...lol. I cant wait to get back tn Bham or Huntsville!

Jethro63
05-13-10, 00:13
Since AH didnt work out I decided to try MT. I did get my asian fix but I would not repeat. No offense to JJ, to each his own but this Yumi chick is ugly with a beer gut, did have nice tits though...lol. I cant wait to get back tn Bham or Huntsville!Amen, Sexhound. The Y in Bham is my all time favorite. Heading to Dallas next week so will be visiting Hawaii Spa there. Nice. Too bad we have to head out of town for a decent AMP. Atlanta really isn't all that good any more either. Lots of choices. Most are bad.

HungryMan1021
05-14-10, 02:02
I used to love the Asian MP that was located in Solway, wonder where they relocated too. Always had a nice time in there dreaming. The one in Roane county is right by the highway, and is located near the THP office. Is the one on Chapman Highway safe?

Carl Winslow
05-19-10, 21:25
I used to love the Asian MP that was located in Solway, wonder where they relocated too. Always had a nice time in there dreaming. The one in Roane county is right by the highway, and is located near the THP office. Is the one on Chapman Highway safe?The one on Chapman Highway has moved to Callahan now, but as far as safety goes it was always safe when it was on Chapman not to sure about the new location as I've haven't had a chance to stop by yet.

Joe1198
05-28-10, 00:40
I need some advice. I went to Four Seasons on Clinton Highway a couple of weeks ago, and I need some advice on how much to shell out to get things going. I paid $. 8 to get in and tipped an extra $. 2 but about all I got was a shower and me getting naked and getting to love on the gal a little bit but that was about it. She never took her clothes off.

How much (ballpark) do I need to shell out to get whatever I want at one of these AMP's?

Thanks for any response.

Joe

Referee069
06-06-10, 07:28
Greetings all,

I will be passing thru Knoxville next week. I am tempted to take a break and seek an appointment with Bella for some relaxation. Can someone confirm should I or should I not seek her out?

Any other reccommendations on a great sensual massage?

Thanks!

Billy125
06-08-10, 01:43
I need some advice. I went to Four Seasons on Clinton Highway a couple of weeks ago, and I need some advice on how much to shell out to get things going. I paid $. 8 to get in and tipped an extra $. 2 but about all I got was a shower and me getting naked and getting to love on the gal a little bit but that was about it. She never took her clothes off.

How much (ballpark) do I need to shell out to get whatever I want at one of these AMP's?

Thanks for any response.

Joe

Don't offer anything extra up front, other than the house fee. Typically if the lady is going to offer extras, she will ask you "what you want" after the flip. Let her know EXACTLY what you want and she will give you a price. From my experience, this is always negotiable. Most will start the extras menu at about 60,and go up from there. You can bargain with these ladies, and easily negotiate that down to 40, or lower if you want. Some ladies will lose enthusiasm if you start bartering with them though. However some of them dont have any enthusiasm if you pay full price any way, it is kind of hit and miss no matter how you play the game. No matter what, only carry in as much as you want to spend, and be prepared to leave with only a massage if they wanna get crazy with their prices.I haven't seen an amp lady yet though that wouldn't work with you rather than not get a tip.

Billy125
06-08-10, 01:48
I posted this a while back before the massage parlor thread was opened. Just a few observations that may help those new to the amp scene.

Your first few times, they will know you are nervous. This usually either means you are new, or leo to them and they tend to be stand offish sometimes. I have been to many different amps, and only had one that didn't offer extras. Here are my humble observations about how to enjoy yourself at an amp.

1) Your first few times at least, always pay for the full hour and if they offer, TAKE THE TABLE SHOWER. It doesn't matter if you just stepped out of your shower before you left home. This lets them know you are ok with them seeing you nude, and being nude. Don't freak out about this, but it also gives them time to check your stuff back in the room. They aren't going to steal any of your stuff though like some crack ho, they want repeat customers. They just want to check for badges and or cameras. Not every amp does this, but i have heard of one or two that do.

2)When they ask for your towel, dont be nervous or bashful. Have some confidence, you both know why you are there.

3) Enjoy the table shower, relax. Typically during the table shower at sometime, they will at least brush over some more sensitive areas. Respond favorably, let them know in a subtle way you enjoy what they are doing.

4)If they will let you once you go back to the table, go undraped ( no towel over you) This just reaffirms that you enjoy being nude, and are comfortable doing so.

5) If you can, enjoy the massage. Let them know in a subtle way that you enjoy the touch. Nuances and small hints go along way towards letting someone know what you want without saying a word.

6) Relax, Relax, Relax I cant stress this enough. Go in nervous and odds are you may come out with only a good massage. Go in like it is no big deal, and you will get extras almost every time. After all, think about what you are doing. There is no point in being nervous when you know you are about to get your happy on with a hot Asian chick. Lay back, enjoy the experience, being nervous ruins it for you as well.

Joe1198
06-10-10, 15:59
Thanks, Billy.

Sexhoundtn2
07-12-10, 16:33
Anyone have new info on it.

Does anyone know where Pepsi is working?

HungryMan1021
07-13-10, 15:38
there is a new AMP in Crossville, if anyone wants the skinny pm me.

Sexhoundtn2
07-15-10, 18:13
there is a new AMP in Crossville, if anyone wants the skinny pm me.I would like to have the skinny, with a large set of boobs please.

HungryMan1021
07-17-10, 00:25
I would like to have the skinny, with a large set of boobs please.You're not right lol

Mundane
07-29-10, 16:49
Has anyone tried the Oriental Massage in Oak Ridge (ad is in CL)?

Dazhiba
07-29-10, 19:18
Just read a review on another site which suggests that Asian Healthy Spa moved to a new location. Can anyone verify that for a traveln man?
thanks and stay safe.

Sexhoundtn2
07-29-10, 20:37
Has anyone tried the Oriental Massage in Oak Ridge (ad is in CL)?Hey there Mundane, If it is the one located in the old single story business center, gray building on the corner, across the street from the gas station and Time-out Deli, then it is supposed to be a legit massage. No HE and no extra's. That's what I was told anyway but this information may be inaccurate. One would think that with all the high end oriental business men that come through Oak Ridge that there would be a nice AMP. If you can afford to drop some cash may be worth taking a chance, or TOFTT if you will. Hound out.

Sexhoundtn2
07-29-10, 20:48
Just read a review on another site which suggests that Asian Healthy Spa moved to a new location. Can anyone verify that for a traveln man?
thanks and stay safe.Hey Hiba,

Yes Asian Happy did move several months ago. Since the directions have already been posted here before I will give them here instead of PM. From Knoxville take I75 north just a couple exits up to exit 110 (Callahan Rd.). Take a right off the exit then a left at the light then right into parking lot. It's the office building to the left of Weigels market. Drive to rear of building and enter at far left door, if you choose to go. I tried it a couple times since they moved and was very disappointed. The mamasan is extremely rude. They actually want you to enter through the front and pay the house fee before you see the girl. There were a couple working, one very pretty and one ugly ho. Guess which one came to my room? Yeah that one. So I politely ask to see the other girl but the Ugho stormed out of the room and came back with mamasan. She informed me I could not choose... it was only massage and nothing else and that I wasn't there to marry the girl. So since then I have boycotted them. Of course as always YMMV. Good luck friend. Hound out.

Mundane
07-30-10, 10:51
TOFTT and visited the Oak Ridge spa. Interesting location with interior entrance only, requiring you to pass by other offices. I saw a man in the corridor who was going into one of the other offices, but he didn't seem to pay any attention to where I was going (I was prepared to act lost and looking for the Insurance office which I had seen on the sign).

Very friendly and pretty lady with decent english, didn't catch her name. No table shower available. Typical 40/70 house structure, and no mamasan. She appears to be the only employee. I chose the hour option.

Once on the table (with a towel covering my modest areas), she asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage. I went with soft and she did a great job, very thorough and practiced. There was some teasing (at least I took it that way) when she massaged my upper thighs and hips, and I let her know with my body language that I was enjoying it.

On the flip, she rubbed my chest, legs and upper thighs. Although there was some obvious interest showing beneath my towel, she smiled and said "Feel good?" I nodded yes, and she said, "Okay, time up. Relax and take time getting dressed." Then she left the room.

I could have pushed further, but I got the feeling that she truly is trying to be legit. Maybe it was just me. Still...it was a darn great massage!

Seek Easy
07-31-10, 09:25
First, thank you, gentlemen, for your comments over the years. They have helped me in my hobby and made for better and more relaxing times.

My first interest is in sensual massage. To that end, I suggest that you continue to try Oriental Massage in Oak Ridge. She has been busted once, in Knoxville, and is very cautious. She is also a good masseuse, and smart, and generally an all-around good time. It might take a while, but she is the best continuing provider of this specialty in the area.

I will post info on other SM providers if there is interest.

Tom Thumbless
08-01-10, 07:42
I for one would love info on FBSM. My first choice as far as hobbies go.

Jethro63
08-02-10, 01:33
Gents,

Thanks for helping me find the old Asian Healthy Massage now Massage Therapy Center off 75N at Callahan. Even with the directions posted here, I still barely noticed the small sign next to Weigels and the building that looks like a bank or something. The giveaway was the flashing open sign.

Anyway, decided to give it a try even with the unfavorable posts and am glad I did. Gave MMS the $0. 8 for an hour and drew May. I wouldn't say she was a real looker. Average. Probably in late 30's early 40's. But what she lacked in looks and youth she made up for in attitude. She told me today is her first day. Who knows, but the ts was good. Massage was very good. When she asked me what kind of massage I prefer (Swedish, deep tissue, etc.), I thought I was in for a good one. I was not sure I was going to get much more. She had a very good personality and we had a few laughs. After the flip she worked hard on my shoulders, chest, and legs. I was doubting for a bit that there would be more offered, but finally she asked those magic words. I was thinking through the whole thing that I would just try to leave happy, but opted for the full happiness and I'm glad I did. DFK, CG, standing K9, mish, to finish. She was really into the whole thing. Nice cleanup. Got my whole hour and a little to boot. Would give the gal a 5-6 in looks/youth, 7-8 in attitude, 8 in massage, 7 in FS and a 7 all around experience.

Must be hit and miss and the new MTC. I considered mine a hit.

Good luck and be safe fellas.

Jethro

Referee069
08-08-10, 11:00
Can anyone confirm if I should seek out an appointment with Bella?

Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-bliss-24/2635431

Seek Easy
08-15-10, 09:53
I have to say I like the new location. It is new, clean, and the perfect combination of out of the way and way out in public.

Visited last week, saw Miah, who has been described here before. She took extra pains to make mecomfortable and happy. The shower could have been longer, but it was one of the best FBSM visits ever. Will repeat.

Ak Luver
08-29-10, 13:45
I took a nap this morning and had a nice dream. In that dream I had not tried Asian Healthy since they moved to their new location so decided to check out the new place. I was there about 20 minutes before their business hours but open light was flashing so I gave it a try. Lucky for me they were open early. Met by attractive masseuse named Julie, or something like that. Good looking with very nice body. If I had to guess. I'd say later 30s early 40sIf she were American, I'd guess late 20s, but we all know how well they age. I can never tell. TS was nice and thorough. Massage was not great but not bad. Lots of flirting from the get go. After maybe 10 minutes, she tarts with the light touch method then asks what I want. I went for the full enchilada and actually had a great time. She kept asking me to be gentle before we start but after I dined her way to 2 Shangra la. She took me standing with her on table. In no time she was talking dirty and telling me to give it to her. Flipped her for standing from behind and finished nicely. We did a very thorough clean up then she finished massage with plenty after glow flirting. All in all, one of the better AMP experiences I've had around K'ville in a long time. New locations seems to be a step up in all ways.

Jethro63
09-02-10, 22:34
Tried stirring up a Barbie this afternoon with no luck. Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days.

Opted for my second trip to the new location for Asian Healthy. This time not as good as last. Got Mi Mi. I'd say late 40's. Should've left as she is way outside of what I like in appearance. No one else there besides MMS. Thought maybe the massage would be good like with May. Wrong. Massage was lame. I opted for no extras. Out $0. 6 for the half hour. I'll be back, but will be more discriminating next time.

Glassguy2409
09-09-10, 15:05
I was thinking about trying out this spa I've heard about, asian healthy. Can anyone tell me when a good time to go is? Should I ask for anyone in particular? I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance!

Totes Titz
09-14-10, 08:01
Anyone know when Asian Healthy opens? How early? Is it posted up on the door?

Thanks, first time posting here.

Joe1198
10-04-10, 21:19
I usually don't do this to people, but I just talked to one of the rudest

Massage ladies I've ever e-mailed.

I don't know if she's a provider or not, but she is extremely rude.

Her ad says she works on Broadway and Atlantic in Knoxville.

All I did was try to be friendly and get basic information because I've had a hard time hooking up with her before, and all I get is this lecture in an e-mail.

I'm just fucking tired of people treating me like shit, especially when I'm paying them for a service.

The massage people work for me, not the other way around.

Nickn3
10-05-10, 07:37
I usually don't do this to people, but I just talked to one of the rudest

Massage ladies I've ever e-mailed.

I don't know if she's a provider or not, but she is extremely rude.

Her ad says she works on Broadway and Atlantic in Knoxville.

All I did was try to be friendly and get basic information because I've had a hard time hooking up with her before, and all I get is this lecture in an e-mail.

I'm just fucking tired of people treating me like shit, especially when I'm paying them for a service.

The massage people work for me, not the other way around.

Hi Joe
I would love to know the name of the group. I have tried to book with a new bunch off of Broadway; the lady I spoke with promised FS was on the menu. I got bad vibes on this one and saw someone else.

However I was told the same by the lady off 640 and all I got for $.25 was a good back rub. I could have got that at the health club for .55.
I am looking for a good walkin massage location with good service by round eyed women.
I guess, since I live in Knoxville, I am just dreaming, but Hell dreaming is what it’s all about.
Nick

PinkFloyd
10-14-10, 16:09
Wondering if anyone has tried this new young hottie's services. She's got a sweet bod and face that I can't stop looking at. I'm guessing that, like Taylor, she proabably provides a nice HJ-HE. (Surely! Wondering if there's any chance she takes her top off or other more exciting things are possible?

Glassguy2409
11-06-10, 20:43
I've been seeing her on Backpage. I'm very attracted to that type. Wouldn't mind having her hands on my for a little while. Anyone out there had any experience? What kind of massage does she offer? Is the value worth the expense? Thanks in advance!

Corvett
11-07-10, 20:39
I went to the Asian Healthy today there fee is getting a little to to high now its 80 plus a large tip 160 I no the one one on champman hwy is 80 plus 120 if old lady keep raising her fees she going to lose customers.

Bobcarguy
11-08-10, 00:27
Wondering if anyone has tried this new young hottie's services. She's got a sweet bod and face that I can't stop looking at. I'm guessing that, like Taylor, she proabably provides a nice HJ-HE. (Surely! Wondering if there's any chance she takes her top off or other more exciting things are possible?So? Did you end up checking her out? Would love to hear your experience.

PinkFloyd
11-08-10, 09:49
Would luv to. And I'd even be willing to TOFTT with her under normal circumstances but I'm kinda pre-occupied right now.

So? Did you end up checking her out? Would love to hear your experience.

Nickn3
11-12-10, 17:35
Well gather around my mongering friends for I have a bedtime story for you.

Once upon a time in Fountain City there was a hard working, truthful, and beautiful Queen by the name of, Taylar who surrounded herself with 4 equally hard working, truthful, and beautiful Princesses, Lolly, Amber, Kennedy, and Ember.

Tayler promises' that each of her beautiful Princesses will please you until your are totally satisfied. Today she promised me the beautiful Princesses Kennedy for a total of $.5 per hour F. S. She even uploaded a picture of Princesses Kennedy for me. I was so happy. I don't know what I was thinking, but I do know what I was thinking with.

The above story is from Fantasy Land. Now for Reality Land, I really TOFTT today.

I arrived at the seedy location on time with my crumpled up little greenbacks in hand to find, woops no Kennedy today. Tayler must have made a simple booking mistake. Amber the chunky, whom I would not have scheduled with, was to be my Lady of pleasure today.

My dick said, 'What the hell, man we are here, let's stay and fuck her. ' Apparently my dick has a louder voice than my other brain. So I stayed. I gave Amber the $.5 and got comfortable on the table. She started rubbing my back and paused to explain the fee schedule. The $.5 is for a back rub with HJ at the end. Full service is an additional $.5 and anything I can imaging is available for a additional fee. At about this point I decided I was getting fucked, but not in the good way.

I promised Tayler a review, and I also promised for stellar service it would be a good one. Well Baby you get exactly what you earned. Total bait and switch with a large side order of up sell.

Karma is B'tch ant it.

As always YMMV, but I am done with Tayler.

Nick.

www.satinsplayground.com

Jethro63
11-12-10, 23:23
Nick, thanks for sharing. Didn't you suspect FS for $0. 5 was to good to be true? I saw the pictures of Kennedy too. Nice. Hopefully someone will actually get to try that and let us know. Me, I'm still trying to end up in Knoxville when Barbie is on duty. It's like fate is working against me!

Once upon a time in Fountain City there was a hard working, truthful, and beautiful Queen by the name of, Taylar who surrounded herself with 4 equally hard working, truthful, and beautiful Princesses, Lolly, Amber, Kennedy, and Ember.

Tayler promises' that each of her beautiful Princesses will please you until your are totally satisfied. Today she promised me the beautiful Princesses Kennedy for a total of $.5 per hour F. S. She even uploaded a picture of Princesses Kennedy for me. I was so happy. I don't know what I was thinking, but I do know what I was thinking with.

The above story is from Fantasy Land. Now for Reality Land, I really TOFTT today.

I arrived at the seedy location on time with my crumpled up little greenbacks in hand to find, woops no Kennedy today. Tayler must have made a simple booking mistake. Amber the chunky, whom I would not have scheduled with, was to be my Lady of pleasure today.

My dick said, 'What the hell, man we are here, let's stay and fuck her. ' Apparently my dick has a louder voice than my other brain. So I stayed. I gave Amber the $.5 and got comfortable on the table. She started rubbing my back and paused to explain the fee schedule. The $.5 is for a back rub with HJ at the end. Full service is an additional $.5 and anything I can imaging is available for a additional fee. At about this point I decided I was getting fucked, but not in the good way.

I promised Tayler a review, and I also promised for stellar service it would be a good one. Well Baby you get exactly what you earned. Total bait and switch with a large side order of up sell.

Karma is B'tch ant it.

Nick.

www.satinsplayground.com

PinkFloyd
11-13-10, 00:49
For your loss. That bites. Someone took out an ad on BP today saying two of these girls pulled a cash and dash on them. With all the cat fights that have been going on between Taylor and her former associate Shaynna, I kind of thought it was probably just another bogus post from the competition. Maybe not.

Karma is B'tch ant it.

Nick.

www.satinsplayground.com

Bobcarguy
11-13-10, 05:36
Wow Nickn, thanks a TON for this report. Really sorry that you got ripped off. I was just about to TOFTT with Lolly but was patiently waiting for someone to finally report on them so I don't waste my money.

This is really disappointing since I was really hoping to see Lolly but now since Taylar did this to you I am pretty sure that ALL of her girls do same thing. 1.5 for just bodyrub and then crazy upsell.

Again thanking for saving me 1. 5 man!

Pinkfloyd, the person who posted the rip off ad is Taylar BTW. I don't know why she did it since the ad that they say ripped them off has Lolly in it but I thought Lolly still works for Taylar?

Out Of Towner2
11-13-10, 11:37
Sorry for your loss but thanks for the info. I was looking at Kinzee but was tempted by these girls' ad. I too saw the BP cash and dash story but assumed the girls were fighting it out on BP too. Girls like this cause us all, providers and mongers, a very hard time. If they are not very very careful they will suck the wrong guy out of his change and get hurt. Karma. Support the respectable ladies and show them we can all benefit by being honest. If you don't want to do the deed, then DON'T offer it.

Karma is B'tch ant it.

Nick.

www.satinsplayground.com

Nickn3
11-15-10, 10:25
Nick, thanks for sharing. Didn't you suspect FS for $0. 5 was to good to be true? I saw the pictures of Kennedy too. Nice. Hopefully someone will actually get to try that and let us know. Me, I'm still trying to end up in Knoxville when Barbie is on duty. It's like fate is working against me!Sorry about the rant. I was just very pissed off.

Taylar offered Full service on the phone for $150. Then her girl Amber added an additional $150 charge after I was on the table or it was just a back rub with HJ. I learned a long time ago to leave my money in the trunk of the car. Damn glad I did. It made it easy to say "Hell no".

On another note Taylar informed me Lolly is in rehab for 2 weeks. Go figure.

Just the facts.

Nick

Ga Dogfan
11-15-10, 10:43
Sorry about the rant. I was just very pissed off.

Taylar offered Full service on the phone for $150. Then her girl Amber added an additional $150 charge after I was on the table or it was just a back rub with HJ. I learned a long time ago to leave my money in the trunk of the car. Damn glad I did. It made it easy to say "Hell no".

Just the facts.

NickI had reviewed amber and taylors group a while back. Not a good one either.

As for Lolly and Candi I can't say much for the review on BP but I had a friend who hired Lolly when she offered nude house cleaning. Said she tried to upsell everything. Like she took off top but wanted extra to take off panties and extra too touch and so on. Said plus she had a shady guy in the car that got out and walked around his garage and shit.

I thought the review might have been Taylor being pissed they left but after talking to him maybe not. Either way I think I will pass. I already had my bad experience with Amber when she first started. I will avoid the whole group.

Happy hunting

Jethro63
11-16-10, 01:30
I have never been robbed, but I have given in to the upsell before. Now, like you, I don't take any more than I expect to pay with me into the candy store. In case my little head starts making bad decisions for me again.

Thanks for sharing with us. The amount of drama showing up on backpage should be a big enough red flag to stay clear of these highway robbers.

Here's hoping that Barbie on on deck on Thursday this week! I'll be passing through K town and would very much like to drop in.

Sorry about the rant. I was just very pissed off.

Just the facts.

Nick

Ga Dogfan
11-26-10, 10:47
I don't know about anyone else but I would avoid the whole bunch. They keep dropping each others real names on an open site like BP. First taylar putting lolly's out there and now Lolly is putting one of taylar's girl desray real name out. Very dangerous stuff going on with that. Way to much drama too. Run away like your head was on fire and your ass was catching.

Happy hunting

Knoxgeek
11-29-10, 09:18
I don't know about anyone else but I would avoid the whole bunch. They keep dropping each others real names on an open site like BP. First taylar putting lolly's out there and now Lolly is putting one of taylar's girl desray real name out. Very dangerous stuff going on with that. Way to much drama too. Run away like your head was on fire and your ass was catching.

Happy huntingHear, Hear! We don't need to be supporting overpriced drama queens who are only going to attract a whole lot of unwanted attention.

Tom Thumbless
11-29-10, 12:15
Guys watch out. I followed up on the slander about deseray, and she is indeed the daughter of oliver springs police chief. Here is her ******* page

http://www.*******.com/countrychick69/photos/53065319#{%22ImageId%22%3A42482006}

Compare to this picture.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3408426&image=3408992

This can only be bad for all involved. How long till press catches wind of this?

Rrguy
11-29-10, 14:16
Before all the recent drama on between Lolly and Taylar, I decided to take the plunge and see if Lolly and Candy were real; there were several reviews here about Taylar and her group's "upselling", but no one seemed to have seen Lolly or her friend Candy. This was before the posts from "Lolly's mom" and about the new girl's dad the cop. Why wait to give a review, you might ask? Instinct. Wait a bit before reviewing to make certain no one tries to connect the review with the reviewer, esp. The reviewer!

Anyway, called Lolly / Candy. Was told Candy was available. Two call system, got to the hotel. Lolly was there, just leaving (so don't know why she was not available. Was not going to appointment). Looks like her photos pretty much. Might be worth a shot if the drama subsides. Met Candy in the room. She's cute, accurate photos. Short discussion on what I wanted and pricing. Little more than expected for the ride. Not an upsell, cause there was no discussion on the phone, but it was more than the average for the area / usual suspects. Candy had to call Lolly for supplies. Not GFE, more expensive than it should have been for the service; some was good, some was OK. Candy is cute and sexy, but needs some customer service skills. As I said, this was pre-drama; before that, might have been worth another try with some negotiation, and to try Lolly; but now. Unless the drama dies, the business likely will too.

Taylar
12-02-10, 19:07
I am very sorry yall feel this way. I can assure you Drama is over do to deleted all post on BP to stop it all. For record I didn't write that about her mom. Like you I just want to have fun. I would like to hear any suggetions you might have so I can ensure amazing services. Please bare with me It is hard not to be in TN. I can assure you safety is upmost concern.

Sorry again.

Tnville
12-02-10, 23:18
. I would like to hear any suggetions you might have so I can ensure amazing services.

You know what we want and we got what you want.

We do not want a hassle, We do not want up selling.

We want to go and have a great dream.

Provide that and you can be successful, however.

Can you be Successful here now?

Frankly you are going to have to earn respect and repair the bad name you have. The only way to do that is for some of the well trusted guys to take up for you. I really doubt you are going to get their business, but good luck trying if you keep you word about no more drama.

Ga Dogfan
12-03-10, 09:39
Now she is posting with no pics and spelling out her number. If you haven't rtfff you should tk know why to avoid her. Ad title says Little Treats on the body rub page of BP. Here is the link. BTW Taylar you proved you were unsafe and pure drama. I don't believe you can change because a leopard can't change it's spots.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/little-treat-25/3427653

She is a danger and unsafe provider in my book so let's shut her down.

Taylar
12-03-10, 10:18
Now she is posting with no pics and spelling out her number. If you haven't rtfff you should tk know why to avoid her. Ad title says Little Treats on the body rub page of BP. Here is the link. BTW Taylar you proved you were unsafe and pure drama. I don't believe you can change because a leopard can't change it's spots.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/little-treat-25/3427653

She is a danger and unsafe provider in my book so let's shut her down. No need if your are this serious I will just leave knoxville Thanks so much.

I had just out up here I am laying low to avoid all of this.

Taylar
12-03-10, 10:30
I had put up a quote but it didn't go throw!

I am not tring to keep this drama up clearly by tring to take me down you are.

Drama is Over! And I am making improvement this month. By taking what everyone one here has said.

I love knoxville and truly are listening to what your are saying.

I want my service to be for you.

You said don't upsale ok here a flat rate

You said girls not up to standards I have to find too.

I am really tring to make an effort.

Thanks anyways

Thanks for your time.

Bobcarguy
12-03-10, 13:03
Haha it's amazing what this boards can do. So it looks like after several reports of Taylar upselling and ripping off several members no one is going to see her since they saw what happened here.

So the only people that saw her were random guys who don't check review websites and apparently it's not enough.

Anyways, I think the only way members will see you if there are several reports from trusted members that you do not upsell anymore.

Nickn3
12-03-10, 14:58
I am very sorry yall feel this way. I can assure you Drama is over do to deleted all post on BP to stop it all. For record I didn't write that about her mom. Like you I just want to have fun. I would like to hear any suggetions you might have so I can ensure amazing services. Please bare with me It is hard not to be in TN. I can assure you safety is upmost concern.

Sorry again. Taylar, I really do hope you get your business together. I promise all of the guys on here do. I can't speak for everyone but this is what I think will make you a success, if not in Knoxville, then wherever you go.

1-Provide a clean, safe and secure location. We are not happy in a seedy, high crime area, and this is all about us being happy.

2-Never, ever, violate the trust we put in you. Never publish our names or info, and never, ever lie to us. Behave as an adult with a little class and style. No one enjoys an adversarial relationship and if you fight with your staff do it in private. You never win friends by violating a trust and the girls have to trust you to.

3-Provide the vary service you advertise. If you tell us FS on the phone, that's what we expect. If your girls only want to give a back rub, then it is time to change staff, or tell us upfront it is just a back rub and no FS.

4-Provide the lady you advertise in photos or on the phone. No bait and switch, I promise we will notice and we will not be happy.

5-Keep you word on the price quoted. No up sell after the party starts. This is the deal breaker from hell and my number one pet peeve.

6-Pay attention to the wants and needs of your costumers if we are happy we smile, and if we are very happy we tell each other and we come back a lot.

If you do these 6 simple things and do them consistently, you will have more business than you know what to do with. If you increase the quality of the service you provide, and have hotter ladies then you can increase the rate, as long as you remember rule #5.

Good Luck.

Nick

Taylar
12-03-10, 15:14
Taylar, I really do hope you get your business together. I promise all of the guys on here do. I can't speak for everyone but this is what I think will make you a success, if not in Knoxville, then wherever you go.

1-Provide a clean, safe and secure location. We are not happy in a seedy, high crime area, and this is all about us being happy.

2-Never, ever, violate the trust we put in you. Never publish our names or info, and never, ever lie to us. Behave as an adult with little class and style. No one enjoys an adversarial relationship and if you fight with your staff do it in private. You never win friends by violating a trust and the girls have to trust you to.

3-Provide the vary service you advertise. If you tell us FS on the phone, that's what we expect. If your girls only want to give a back rub, then it is time to change staff, or tell us upfront it is just a back rub and no FS.

4-Provide the lady you advertise in photos or on the phone. No bait and switch, I promise we will notice and we will not be happy.

5-Keep you word on the price quoted. No up sell after the party starts. This is the deal breaker from hell and my number one pet peeve.

6-Pay attention to the wants and needs of your costumers if we are happy we smile, and if we are very happy we tell each other and we come back a lot.

If you do these 6 simple things and do them consistently, you will have more business than you know what to do with. If you increase the quality of the service you provide, and have hotter ladies then you can increase the rate, as long as you remember rule #5.

Good Luck.

NickI'm going to get it back together. Thank you

Jethro63
12-03-10, 19:48
Very well said, Nick. Maybe Taylar can craft some of this into a mission statement or something. I think we would all like to consult for barter.

Taylar, I really do hope you get your business together. I promise all of the guys on here do. I can't speak for everyone but this is what I think will make you a success, if not in Knoxville, then wherever you go.

2-Never, ever, violate the trust we put in you. Never publish our names or info, and never, ever lie to us. Behave as an adult with a little class and style. No one enjoys an adversarial relationship and if you fight with your staff do it in private. You never win friends by violating a trust and the girls have to trust you to.

Good Luck.

Nick

Out Of Towner2
12-04-10, 09:59
I'm going to get it back together. Thank youYou have stayed in business even with all the drama so it would appear you really want to stay in business. As long as you continue to respond there is a debate because the other side will reply. There are a lot of people on this site. Someone will reply every time you try to defend yourself. So you are the one that has to drop subject, even when it is positive as in this case. Continue to read your reviews and use them as a tool in improving your business. Read the reviews of other providers too. See what they are doing that works and doesn't. If you provide the expected services, there will be positive postings. And when you have improved enough no one is any longer bringing up the old bad stuff, you can say you've had a major success.

Jrsmith2
12-11-10, 11:33
This is not a dummy ir fake what ever you think, I'm not the first or last person you tried to upsell. You are so full of drama. I wouldn't come to see you if you free. Miss drama queen.

Glassguy2409
12-14-10, 15:10
I had the pleasure of seeing the Tandom Touch up in Fountain City the other day for the first time. The experience was very enjoyable! I was just wondering if it was worth it to pay for the topless massage? Anyone have any experiences they would like to share?

Thanks in advance!

WideGlide
01-17-11, 19:47
I decided to give a massage provider a try off BP just to see how it would go, I have always got a happy ending even from licensed providers. But this one was No FS, not even a HE but was told repeat customers usually gets a HE. Dropped. 7 for a hour massage. BBW looks are a 2 but massage skill 7, nice person and did get my muscles loose. So for a decent massage check her out. Apartment was a little cluttered and did have a real massage table.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/customized-massage/3258613

GaltGuy
01-18-11, 08:37
I decided to give a massage provider a try off BP just to see how it would go, I have always got a happy ending even from licensed providers. But this one was No FS, not even a HE but was told repeat customers usually gets a HE. Dropped. 7 for a hour massage. BBW looks are a 2 but massage skill 7, nice person and did get my muscles loose. So for a decent massage check her out. Apartment was a little cluttered and did have a real massage table.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/customized-massage/3258613The more you see her, the better the massage gets. I suggest going back.

Do you care to suggest a couple of good licensed therapists? I love getting a HE at a place where you're "not supposed to." Maybe point me in the right direction?

Ak Luver
01-19-11, 13:12
I dreamed I needed a massage with inspiration and decided to go to Therapy message (new location for old asain healthy) off of 75. I had been dreamed of there twice before since their relocation and was very pleased. I had received a good TS and massage from a good looking lady with a nice rack and who actually got into with lfk (very unsual for an AMP in my dreams) and all. Typical. 8 for msg and 1. 2 for all the fun I wanted. Did the usual ask for more and my " sorry all I have" routine but was really very good. Sad to say this past dream was not even close. Had another lady, sorry didn't get her name. Not that they use the same one each time anyway. She was even older not as nice rack but you never know so I went ahead. TS was ok at best. Msg lasted maybe 10 minutes and more of a rub down than msg after flip did the usual negotiations and she pressed very hard for more but I stuck to my guns. FS was a waste of money. Not at all into it, very rushed. Did a quick clean up after, then said "bye bye" and left room while I was still on table. Really a big disappointment. I was out the door in 35 minutes after paying for an hour. I will go back in hopes of meeting the first lady but if the second is the one I get I will walk out. I apologize for not much help with names but just thought I'd relate both the good and bad dreams I had there. May be time to try Super Sauna again.

Jethro63
02-07-11, 04:37
I think that's the one on Clinton Hwy. If you are driving towards 640 from the Lowes, Walmart, etc, it will be on your left as you near the top of the hill. I have had some winners and losers there. Usually the service is good but the gals are older. Let us know how it goes. The new asian healthy is a bit steep for an AMP maybe we should take our $ elsewhere.

Can anyone tell me where I can find super sauna. I've only been to the one thats has relocated on callahan dr. Like to try something new. Thank niceone1

Sexhoundtn2
02-08-11, 06:52
I think that's the one on Clinton Hwy. If you are driving towards 640 from the Lowes, Walmart, etc, it will be on your left as you near the top of the hill. I have had some winners and losers there. Usually the service is good but the gals are older. Let us know how it goes. The new asian healthy is a bit steep for an AMP maybe we should take our $ elsewhere.Ditto Jethro! I have already boycotted asian healthy several months ago. Not only because of the high dream prices but also due to the horrible attitude if the old grouchy mamasan. By far the rudest I have ever visited, and I've been to a lot of AMPs in different states. I will never go back to AH as long as the white toyota mini its sitting there.

Glassguy2409
02-11-11, 07:52
I was just wondering. How does one go about successfully propositioning for a HE at a place that doesn't usually offer such services? I have a regular massage place I visit, but they don't strike me as the kind of place that would. As much as I would like to end my session that way. Any tips or advice?

Thanks!

Bonifino
02-11-11, 13:18
I was just wondering. How does one go about successfully propositioning for a HE at a place that doesn't usually offer such services? I have a regular massage place I visit, but they don't strike me as the kind of place that would. As much as I would like to end my session that way. Any tips or advice?

Thanks!If it's a place you visit regularly, tread VERy lightly on a request of that nature! It could get you banned from there. If they have teased you and smiled at you when they see Mr Happy rise, then maybe just maybe you might jokingly be smooth and think of a good playful line at the time.

It's kinda a vibe thing. I wish I could find a good looking regular for that also. But this ain't TX. The Latinas are all about pleasing their man.

Just don't marry the first one you meet. If I knew then, what I know now about TX, I would have been packing my bags for the border the day of graduation. He he.

Rrguy
02-11-11, 20:01
Since AHM moved to far north Knox, I have not dreamed there. Till about a week ago. Recent posts have complained about mamasan, and I have had a rough time with her myself. This time, she was either not there or occupied, cause she did not come to the window. Whoever she was (and I can never keep the ladies there straight. Not like we ever get useful names anyway!) commented it had been awhile since she had seen me, so must have been someone from when they were south. Fairly cute, good personality. Paid for the hour, got a decent table shower, some foot massage in the sauna. Massage was not too good. But that was because she knew where we were headed and didn't fool around like there was nothing going to happen. Nice dream, multiple positions, finish, clean, helped me dress, out the back door. No problems, but YMMV and will vary according to who is working the door and the service.

Wade1960
02-12-11, 22:43
Out Clinton Hwy today, stopped by Super Sauna. Sign on door "We Open Soon".4 Seasons sporting a For Rent sign. Hopefully it's a temporary thing@SS.

Out Of Towner2
02-15-11, 09:36
Out Clinton Hwy today, stopped by Super Sauna. Sign on door "We Open Soon".4 Seasons sporting a For Rent sign. Hopefully it's a temporary thing@SS.I can not say there is much lost with 4 Seasons. I've been there twice. The first time was a "thriller", very new place and seemed very interested in repeat business. The second time was a huge disappointment. I can not speak for SS. I stopped by once but the only lady there already had one on the table.

Live for Licken
02-16-11, 11:21
Had a dream that I was visiting friends in TN and on my way back to Ohio I saw a sign on 40 about massage therapy. It's located just north of 640 on 75 at I think exit 110? By the wigley's gas station or whatever it's called. Anyway, I did a quick check on here and appears to the be the former asian healthy. Didn't want to take an hour detour to crossville for the other well reviewed AMP so decided to TOFTT. No mamasan, but older probably 40's lady with ok body natural DD's with a little sag. Anyways, went for the hour at $.80 which is a little steep IMHO. Great table shower, during which she wanted to know if I wanted everything available. Of course in my dream I said sure, why not. She then proceeded to quote me $$. Hahahahaha. Really? On top of the $.80? I immediately looked at her agast and said, umm, nope I don't think so. I've only got $ with me. Of course she balked and said that I would only receive some oral attention which I said no, I wanted it all and held firm. She said ok, but there would be only half-hour instead of hour (guess she figured she would take $.20 from the $.80 I gave her). Anyways, everything was covered and seemed a bit rush. If I dream again of passing through TN I definitely won't be back. Of course YMMV, and maybe it would be different with another lady.

Tjones2360
02-18-11, 10:01
I will be in Knoxville on March 8-10. I really need to know of a good place to get a massage and HE. Any good ones? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wade1960
03-06-11, 10:27
Super Steam is still open, I guess even the AMP girls get to take a vacation too. Always leave there feeling like my money was well spent.

Glassguy2409
03-06-11, 11:40
Hi all. I was thinking of giving an AMP a try in the near future. Can someone recommend a good place for a first timer? About how much should I expect to spend for the full treatment? Feel free to PM any info or advice you might have. Thanks in advance!

Here's something to contribute to the group. I gave tantra a try this week. Specifically Viljia from ashville (she advertised on BP). Not a bad experience; it was interesting and fun. Culminated in a great HJ. But for the price ($$) , I was expecting more. I may give it a try again to see if the experience gets better with repeat visits. The way our conversation went, it sounded like it just might.

Again, thanks for any tips or advice!

Sexhoundtn2
03-07-11, 05:49
Guys,

I wanted to let you know about a magical dream I had. Ironically it took place at magic touch. There is a whole new crew working there. New mamasan that was very polite and had a super attitude compared to AH. I dreamed she did a table shower put me in the sauna and into my room. Then in walked cute petite coco. She was probly in her mid thirties with a decent body in a cute little rear. I dreamed she started out cautiously with a full drape. I told her quickly that I didn't want the towel and she removed it. I began to talk with her and told her how cute she was, she just giggled. I then let my hands wander a bit, to which she was very responsive. Chose half hour for. 50 plus $. I left very happy. Seniors can pm me if you need details. What a dream!

Niceone1
03-07-11, 16:50
Helo peeps, well I finally had time to find and dream about massage therapy off calahan Road across from weigles. The asian gave me table shower then took me back to room. Gave a nice massage. Turned me around and stimulated me all over then went to my sex member and just started givig HJ and in 45 sec I popped. She helped me get dressed and basically stood in front of me until I gave her some extra $ for the explotion; moreover I gave her a. 40 tip. Great experience and I am sure I will repeat.

Tjones2360
03-11-11, 09:52
Awesome! I visited your lovely city and dreamed of her! Best experience I have ever had.

WheelerJim
03-16-11, 21:06
Had a wonderful dream a 28yr old brunette med built, thought of her driveing to house in a nice car got out with a nice pony tail. Came in told me to get comfortable, got on my stomach started with shoulders touched every thingon my back to my toes. Turned me over 15 min later rubbed toes to chest hte back down to member had a wonderful dream she was giving me a oral massage. Want her number email for a great dream 60. 00 40 min of only to dream of.

WheelerJim
03-24-11, 09:30
Has anyone had a massage is there a happy ending avaliable.

Madadamus
03-24-11, 17:51
Well I visited my first AMP in a long time a place in Athens I know thats a little ways away for some of you but I live in BFE its hard to get to knox as much as I would like anyways this place is called Rainbow spa not as private as I would like no rear parking. It has been q spa k spa and possibly a couple other names in the past. But anyways on to the dream walked in older mamason answered but still attractive I think she said her name was Mimi I could hear another girl in the back but couldn't see her went into the room no table shower no sauna asked for the thirty minute massage no oil and very weak massage wasn't very good I've had better from a vibrating chair at the mall so I fell asleep and started to dream. She asked what I wanted 60 for HJ 80 for BJ and 140 for FS. I chose the HJ very lack luster then started to complain her arm was hurting and wanted me to hurry wich only delayed the process but I finally busted. She made mean face at me got a little in her hair I personally thought she deserved it LOL. Overall not the best experience and I was going to say I would not repeat but as I was leaving I got to see the other girl OMG she was twenty years younger and very nice to look at so I will repeat just to try her out I'm pretty sure she said her name was penny but she'd had very bad broken English kinda like my punctuation LOL. Today's experience 5/10 although YMMV.

GaltGuy
03-24-11, 19:51
Has anyone had a massage is there a happy ending avaliable.Therapeutic massage only. At least for me. I'm pretty sure that's all there is.

Jethro63
03-31-11, 02:15
I dreamed I was on Chapman Hwy today and stopped in Magic Touch. Was greated by a gem (name) of an MMS and showed to my room. Pd. $.6 for a hh. I thought she was going to be my gal and would not have been totally disatisfiied, but after disrobing, John Lennon's wife came and drug me down for a TS. Yoko was actually better looking than the the other Yoko even in her prime. I would guess early 40's. Very petite. I would give her face a 6 and body 7. TS was pretty good but just a brief attention to the boys. Back to room for a pretty darn good massage. Probably top 5 for me at an AMP. She did it all. Little back walking which I actually enjoy, but she did this heel-toe thing up and down my back which was pretty awesome. She kept covering me up and referred to me being naughty a couple of times for touching her or uncovering myself. I thought maybe I had given off a bad vibe or something. I had been here when it first opened and got a HJ from an older MMS. Before the flip, received the light touching sensual stuff which I thought to be a good sign. After the flip, she started working my shoulders and chest. Finally, she got down to Junior and asked if I'd like her hand. I was like. I'll take it all, but FS or BJ not on the menu today. I offered a $0. 4 tip. She started teasing me while still clothed. I was like. You see me I see you. So, she pulled down her shorts to her thong and took off her shirt and pulled up her bra. She went to work and so did I. After our mutual HJ's she thanked me which was pretty funny. All in all wasn't a bad time, but I'm typically a FS guy if the gal looks halfway decent which Yoko did. I won't be going back to Massage Therapy until someone confirms they've gotten right on price.

Hey, how about a three some with Barbie, Alexis, and Bella? It would break me physically and financially.

Gooshpop
04-07-11, 15:16
Does anybody know what this is?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2310610405.html

Bzeeman
04-22-11, 16:32
Had an experience a month ago. In this dream I was at the same asian spa off Calahan. Mamasan met me first, and I asked for a girl I read about on another forum. (don't remember her name) Anyway, had a good TS experience, nothing missed, sauna. The massage was some quasi shiatsu, with lackluster rubbing, all on stomach. When I flipped, it was over. I asked about my front, but she plead ignorant. I don't think I gave off a weird vibe, and wasn't inappropriate.

What am I doing wrong? I'd rather do a caucasian any time any way. Suggestions on getiing the right release?

Bzeeman
04-24-11, 20:07
Helo peeps, well I finally had time to find and dream about massage therapy off calahan Road across from weigles. The asian gave me table shower then took me back to room. Gave a nice massage. Turned me around and stimulated me all over then went to my sex member and just started givig HJ and in 45 sec I popped. She helped me get dressed and basically stood in front of me until I gave her some extra $ for the explotion; moreover I gave her a. 40 tip. Great experience and I am sure I will repeat.I was there in February. Like I said was unlucky on the treatment. When I left. Funny thing. There was an unmarked police car in the parking lot across the street with it's parking lights on. Waiting for something?

Bzeeman
04-24-11, 21:02
I also have a question regarding the website "Pamela Massage". Has anyone actually subscribed to this, and if so, what was your experience. Help a newbie out!

Ak Luver
05-05-11, 11:04
Hey fellow mongers. Been quite a while since I have posted. I haven't done much dreaming in the area for a while. Between a lack of expendable funds and traveling for work, what little dreaming I have done has been while on the road. I will say I am proud of our little city's board here. Compared to other cities we do well. Even if we do occasionally get side tracked by some topics from time to time.

I was tired early Monday and decided to take a nap which led to a nice dream. I had not dreamed of Magic touch since shortly after they opened a couple of years ago. Not due to a bad dream but because I had established myself at a couple of others and for the most part went there with the knowledge of the type of service I could expect. SS has almost always been a consistently pleasing dream when they are not temporarily closed.

Anyway I decided to give Magic another try based on a review I read about new young subjects. I am glad I did although there were times I had my doubts. In the dream I arrived before lunch and was met by a decent looking mammasan who is much younger than most. She was dressed conservatively and very nice but professional. She asked how they can help and I asked for an hour. She mentioned she had not seen me before and I told her I had not been there since shortly after Angie opened the place which seemed to put her a little more at ease especially after requesting a shower. In came a hot little number named Holly. She was in her late 30s or 40's, it so hard to tell. Slim and a nice set of reasonable sized bolt ons. She took me to TS and did a good job paying special attention where I wanted her to. Makes all the right noises and comments while washing me. I think it could go well. Close to the end of shower door bell rings and another customer enters. Mammasan answers and takes him to a room then come and says something to Holly while she is rinsing me off. They have a brief back and forth in Korean and then the curtain opens and Mamma wraps my towels around me and leads me back to my room where she dries me off. Now I'm slightly concerned but I go with it. She has me lie down and starts into what becomes a very decent but strictly professional massage. Now I'm thinking it might not end as pleasantly as I was hoping but at least I was getting a good massage. After about 1/2 hour Holly comes back in and takes over. She gives me another complete massage, cha ching, bonus, and she once again gives encouraging hints. After the flip she offers her firm grip on the situation but I ask for everything and she actually gets happier and says "Sure baby, we can play". I make a donation to her favorite charity in the amount that I always offer and unlike Asian Healthy, there was no attempt to try for more or the customary frown for it not being enough. She does the usual, be right back, and comes back to lay a serious FK on me. Something that rarely happens in an AMP in my experience. What happens after that rocked my world. Closest thing to a GFE I ever had at one of those places. If I had brought more money, which I never do (see the rules for mongers) , I would have tipped her. Still she seemed as if she was very pleased and thankful for what I had donated. I will find a way to gather more cash I can afford to throw away and get back there soon before she disappears like they always do.

MilfMan865
05-05-11, 20:06
I've been following this forum for many years and this is the first time that I have decided to post. I want to share my dream about Magic Touch. I have dreamed about Magic Touch about a half dozen times in the past and was always greeted by the same mamasan. Likely late early 40s, about 5'8 and 120 pounds or so. There have been instances where she was the only one there and she provided an excellent massage. I'll bet that she is a licensed massage therapist because she totally made me forget about why I was dreaming. I actually talked to her for about ten minutes after my massage was over. I usually see Coco, but she has since moved on. When I visited on Wednesday, the mamasan greeted me and said welcome back. I noted that I was there to see Coco, but was quickly introduced to Holley. I would guess that she is in her late 30's, about 5'9 in the heels, and about 120 pounds. She was showing plenty of her assets. I chose the 1 hour (.80) and shown to my room. I began undressing, then Holly came in and helped me get undressed the rest of the way. She was very handsy and escorted me to the TS. I must say that she was extremely thorough and paid careful attention to let me know that she was there to please. During the flip during the TS, I was at full attention while Holley completed her task. She dried me off a little, then took me to the sauna where she finished drying me off. I stayed in the sauna for about five minutes and was then escorted back to my room. The massage was 6/10 at best, but I appreciated her blowing air down my back and strategic areas to gauge my attentiveness. She walked on my back a while and reached under to see if I was still paying attention. I was of course. After the flip, Holley acknowledged my attention and asked,"What you want?" The full menu was up for grabs. I opted for the lowest tier of service (3/4 of my admission) and was extremely happy with the experience. She followed up the experience with a nice warm towel, and let me know that "I your CoCo now". Yes, she really is my CoCo now. She helped me get dressed and offered me a peppermint. The next time, I will opt for FS because I have a feeling that Holley will be very enthusiastic about her therapeutic offerings. She won't be at Magic Touch long, so make it in before she moves on. If the mamasan meets you with skepticism, just say that you are there to see CoCo.

Jethro63
05-09-11, 00:57
I would give this place a try but it's pretty close to home. I would be surprised if it's around long.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2357905173.html

Jethro63
05-09-11, 01:02
Went back to Magic Touch last week and saw the same gal from the last post. She introduced herself a Coco, no Yoko. I could've misunderstood her the first time. Not sure if the same as the last poster's gal.

First rate massage again. I would say even better than last time. This time. The full menu was open, and I went for it. FS skills were pretty good. CG to standing K9, standing mish, regular mish, and finished with a HJ. She finished with a little more quality massage. Did the hour for $0. 8 plus $1. 2 for the FS. Probably could've gotten for less.

CandysCurves
05-11-11, 00:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nickn3
05-11-11, 11:53
I've been following this forum for many years and this is the first time that I have decided to post. I want to share my dream about Magic Touch. I have dreamed about Magic Touch about a half dozen times in the past and was always greeted by the same mamasan. Likely late early 40s, about 5'8 and 120 pounds or so. There have been instances where she was the only one there and she provided an excellent massage. I'll bet that she is a licensed massage therapist because she totally made me forget about why I was dreaming. I actually talked to her for about ten minutes after my massage was over. I usually see Coco, but she has since moved on. When I visited on Wednesday, the mamasan greeted me and said welcome back. I noted that I was there to see Coco, but was quickly introduced to Holley. I would guess that she is in her late 30's, about 5'9 in the heels, and about 120 pounds. She was showing plenty of her assets. I chose the 1 hour (.80) and shown to my room. I began undressing, then Holly came in and helped me get undressed the rest of the way. She was very handsy and escorted me to the TS. I must say that she was extremely thorough and paid careful attention to let me know that she was there to please. During the flip during the TS, I was at full attention while Holley completed her task. She dried me off a little, then took me to the sauna where she finished drying me off. I stayed in the sauna for about five minutes and was then escorted back to my room. The massage was 6/10 at best, but I appreciated her blowing air down my back and strategic areas to gauge my attentiveness. She walked on my back a while and reached under to see if I was still paying attention. I was of course. After the flip, Holley acknowledged my attention and asked,"What you want?" The full menu was up for grabs. I opted for the lowest tier of service (3/4 of my admission) and was extremely happy with the experience. She followed up the experience with a nice warm towel, and let me know that "I your CoCo now". Yes, she really is my CoCo now. She helped me get dressed and offered me a peppermint. The next time, I will opt for FS because I have a feeling that Holley will be very enthusiastic about her therapeutic offerings. She won't be at Magic Touch long, so make it in before she moves on. If the mamasan meets you with skepticism, just say that you are there to see CoCo.Ditto on Magic Touch.

I saw Holley today, and she is great! I remember her from about two years ago, at Asian Healthy on Chapman Highway.

If you are into Asian women, I highly recommend her.

Stay Safe.

Nick

Member #4641
05-15-11, 21:10
Ditto on Magic Touch.

I saw Holley today, and she is great! I remember her from about two years ago, at Asian Healthy on Chapman Highway.

If you are into Asian women, I highly recommend her.

Stay Safe.

NickI went to Magic Touch for the first time late last week, and mamasan said, I haven't seen you before. I told her a friend told me I had to come see Holly. No problems at all.

After nice table shower, with tons of attention, moved to room. I comment on how toned her arms were and asked how she stayed so fit, and she replied-"SEXERSIZE, want to work out."

Paid $1. 2 (plus. 8 at door) , and full menu. BBBJ, DATY, Doggie, Mish. Finished on her nice perky boobs.

Rickforfun
05-18-11, 02:18
I'm going to be passing through K town late today and need the location for Magic Touch.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Skwerl
05-18-11, 03:09
I'm going to be passing through K town late today and need the location for Magic Touch.

Thanks in advance for any and all help. Google "Magic Touch Knoxvill TN". It is accurate.

Rickforfun
05-18-11, 07:22
Google "Magic Touch Knoxvill TN". It is accurate.Thank you. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Gooshpop
05-18-11, 08:56
Does anybody know what this is?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2310610405.htmlDecided to try this.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2379252937.html

Male receptionist at the door said two ladies were working but both were with customers. Could I come back in an hour? Didn't have the time, so I didn't return.

Reception area is all plate glass windows visible to the outside. Location is downtown Sevierville, a couple of blocks from the police station.

MilfMan865
05-25-11, 20:27
I had some time to kill, so I dreamed about Magic Touch. In this dream, I went before lunch whereas I normally go after 10 pm or so. I was greeted by the mamasan who welcomed me back and said that it was good to see me again. I was whisked to Room #1 where she collected my entrance fee of $.8. This is where it gets dicey. After getting undressed, the loud doorbell to the place rings and another bloke enters. He also opts for one hour massage and shower. The mamasan quickly comes in and leads me to the shower. She gives me a so-so shower with little attention to my key areas; I can accept that since she is the mamasan. As I'm sitting on the edge of the table shower and the mamasan is washing my feet, a bloke in Room #2 pulls back the screen to the table shower and the mamasan snaps,"Wait in room. We be right with you.". She looks at me, says "Excuse me", then leaves me sitting on the edge of the table shower. At this point, I've been there about 30 minutes. The mamasan comes back, dries me off then leads me back to Room #1. I note the time on the clock, because my time is winding down. I wait another 30 minutes in the room until the mamasan comes back in and says that they are very busy and that she is sorry for my wait. My whole mood is trashed at this point. I get a mediocre pat down by the mamasan and then Holly comes in. It was good to see her, but she was really rushed. The doorbell kept ringing non-stop while I was in there. I got few minutes of a lackluster massage and then had Holly help me finish with smile. The next time, I my opt for the 30 minutes and just get down to business. The quality was definitely down from what I have experienced there before. It may be situational since I normally go later in the evenings, but I can understand that those places can get busy at times. I just wish that I had timed my visit better. After waking from my dream, I'll have to make some serious decisions about the next time that I go back. I've experienced the best and seemingly worst of Magic Touch, but hesitant because my latest visit may be the norm now. YMMV.

Be safe

IloveHEs
06-05-11, 20:23
Decided to try this.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2379252937.htmlI'm coming into town later this week and plan to visit several of you local establishments. I'll take a chance on this place and report back for everybody.

IloveHEs
06-08-11, 20:38
Had a nice visit today after dealing with the rush hour traffic from Knoxville. Construction. 35 mph, and a constant stream of different police departments checking speed made the drive irritating. Anyway, massage is good, and typical AMP rules apply. Seniors can of course PM me for details.

Callmecrazy
06-25-11, 23:44
Went by MT tonight and saw Holly. I opted for the hour. She must have been the only one there cause another guy rang the doorbell when I was having my ts and she told him to come back later. So she finished the ts paying special attention to the dirtiest areas. Back to the room I go and received a pretty good massage overall. Anyway after the flip is when I really got to know her and a great time was had by all. Be safe and have fun. Til next time I'm out.

WheelerJim
06-26-11, 15:27
Mormassage kathleen morash has anyone see her yet she is listed on CL under theraputic- please let me know particulars.

HungryMan1021
06-28-11, 23:54
Well, the lastest posts have had me scared and it's been a while since I have been in the hobby. So I stopped by my local AMP in Rockwood, just to see what was up. Mama-san met me at the door and I was thinking "Oh man this is going to suck" She took me back to the room where I got comfy and waitied to see what I was going to get. In walks a 30ish woman that was about a 7. Granted she is no Christina, or Brittany or Aimee, but she was hot for a parlor girl. The massage started off after a shower, and during which she started lightly touching the boys and the whispered "I be good to you, you be good to me", I asked how much and she said, $, A little high for but at this point I was about to bust so thought what the hell, not as good as some knox providers but was good enough. Total was like $.6 for the whole dream but a nice visit. YMMV

Meischas
07-07-11, 13:00
Traveling to Myrtle from Cincy and passing thru Knox. Last Oct, I stopped at a parlor which was off 75 above 640. They had a billboard that's how I found them. Is it still there? I had a good time with "Emma"? Would like to return or would you opt for Severville?

]Had a nice visit today after dealing with the rush hour traffic from Knoxville. Construction. 35 mph, and a constant stream of different police departments checking speed made the drive irritating. Anyway, massage is good, and typical AMP rules apply. Seniors can of course PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

Cag7410
07-08-11, 21:14
First post here guys. I am wondering if any of you all have experienced great incall massage therapists that are cool with giving a sensual massage. A great, professional massage with a HE or even a prostate massage. I have visit a local LMT that is great but am looking for other options. Her ad is below.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-and-deep-tissue-massage/3258613

RandddomGuy
07-17-11, 23:10
Well, new to me anyway. I've been there several times and saw Holly all but once (busy day, so mamasan took care of me the entire time that day). Introduced to a new girl today. Said her name was Kay (I think. Hell, who knows.). A little smaller than Holly with a great body and backside and bolt-ons maybe a little bigger than Holly's. A little quicker on the TS and massage than Holly, but just as good at the end. Of course, same price and protocol as usual. If I had a choice between the two, I honestly would have to flip a coin. I couldn't say one was better than the other, so if you're used to Holly and you get introduced to Kay, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Demosthenes
07-18-11, 07:19
What's the skinny on the new AMP that keeps advertising on BP in Cookeville?

Also the one in Sevierville. Considering that one too!

Meat07
07-20-11, 09:55
Well, new to me anyway. I've been there several times and saw Holly all but once (busy day, so mamasan took care of me the entire time that day). Introduced to a new girl today. Said her name was Kay (I think. Hell, who knows.). A little smaller than Holly with a great body and backside and bolt-ons maybe a little bigger than Holly's. A little quicker on the TS and massage than Holly, but just as good at the end. Of course, same price and protocol as usual. If I had a choice between the two, I honestly would have to flip a coin. I couldn't say one was better than the other, so if you're used to Holly and you get introduced to Kay, I don't think you'll be disappointed.Yup went there yesterday was fantastic!

Sexhoundtn2
08-03-11, 05:29
Haven't been to MT or AH in several months. Any of you trusted members been to either one lately? What about the old SS (mk) on clinton. Any news on them. Saw a couple good post about AMPs fewest lately but all from newbies with one or two post. Sorry newbies, just a little gun shy with all that has happened here.

Hound

JKnoxGuy
08-03-11, 17:09
Mamasan greeted me.

Asked me how long of a massage I wanted.

I wanted an hour, lead me to a room.

I got comfortable and K came in and wanted to know

If I wanted a table shower.

I wanted a TS. It was a Great.

Felt good on these HOT days.

Back to the room.

Was asked how rough of a massage.

Light, Medium, Hard.

Opted for medium.

Massage was decent. She found my weak spot

And teased it with out mercy.

Then the filp. I don't want to give anything away.

But awesome from this point on.

I highly recommend the MT.

It was my first visit there.

Cag7410
08-14-11, 16:07
http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish-and-deep-tissue-massage/3258613

This is an excellent MT. She gives the best massage and always leaves me happy and smiling. I have never felt more relaxed than after she has finished with me. She is warm and intelligent. You can't beat the conversation. She likes to say she can make any muscle submit. Don't ever doubt that she can. Home incall that is pretty easy to find and very comfortable.

RonHanson
08-15-11, 13:39
Have sent you a PM on this. Thanks.

This is an excellent MT. She gives the best massage and always leaves me happy and smiling. I have never felt more relaxed than after she has finished with me. She is warm and intelligent. You can't beat the conversation. She likes to say she can make any muscle submit. Don't ever doubt that she can. Home incall that is pretty easy to find and very comfortable.

Sharky2
08-18-11, 22:48
Mormassage kathleen morash has anyone see her yet she is listed on CL under theraputic- please let me know particulars.Saw her last weekend. She gives only legit massages. Nothing more. No extras. Won't even get close.

Jg3786
08-23-11, 01:47
Dreamed of the Magic Touch, and it was a great dream.

GeeDick
08-23-11, 19:05
I visited Magic Touch about three weeks ago. Momasan gave me a TS, she could have given my equipment little more attention, but still good. Dreamed of Kay this time around. She has a nice rack! Only thing that bothered me was her voice, I am guessing she is a heavy smoker. Service was good, I would recommend either Holly or Kay. I believe I visited the establishment on a Sunday afternoon / evening. I believe there was one customer ahead of me.

Sharky2
08-27-11, 22:03
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/bts/2569374561.html

Found this one on CL. Visited her today. Funny. She lives close by. Anyway I went to her condo. Had the choice of either hh or full

Hour. Half was. 6. Full hour was $

Good swedish massage. No draping. She doesn't like it. After the flip. Payed alot of attention to legs and thighs. And abs too. Which never happens.

At the 50 min mark. Was asked if I had other areas that needed attention. Of course I said yes. She only offered a HE with digits.

Nothing else. Cleaned me up and some quick banter I was off.

Not sure I will repeat. But YMMV.

Be safe.

Sharky

BillSmith2374
08-31-11, 16:18

This is an excellent MT. She gives the best massage and always leaves me happy and smiling. I have never felt more relaxed than after she has finished with me. She is warm and intelligent. You can't beat the conversation. She likes to say she can make any muscle submit. Don't ever doubt that she can. Home incall that is pretty easy to find and very comfortable.How were her looks / appearance?

Thanks

BillSmith2374
08-31-11, 17:45
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/bts/2569374561.html

Found this one on CL. Visited her today. Funny. She lives close by. Anyway I went to her condo. Had the choice of either hh or full

Hour. Half was. 6. Full hour was $

Good swedish massage. No draping. She doesn't like it. After the flip. Payed alot of attention to legs and thighs. And abs too. Which never happens.

At the 50 min mark. Was asked if I had other areas that needed attention. Of course I said yes. She only offered a HE with digits.

Nothing else. Cleaned me up and some quick banter I was off.

Not sure I will repeat. But YMMV.

Be safe.

SharkyHer post on CG was not there anymore. Any contact info or clue what to look for in her ads. Any other details on general apearance etc.

Thanks

Harley Driver
09-01-11, 16:48
Tried MT and requested Holly or Kay, based on reviews. Then I messed up and admitted to not knowing Holly. Mammasan sent in a lady, I asked who she was and she seemed a bit confused. She then affirmed that she was Holly. I couldn't decide if she was closer to 60 or 50. Yes thin and nice implants, but ugly. Went ahead with the TS and MSG and got out. My rule is always ask to see the girl first. Damn broke my own rule.

Mickey865
09-02-11, 15:59
How were her looks / appearance?

ThanksI had a recent visit with her and the massage was great, but there was no happy ending. Not even close. Massage was excellent and I might repeat just for it.

She was a bigger girl and not my preferred type, but a happy ending would have been good. I'd guess she is mid thirties but I suck at guessing ages.

The pic in the ad is her actual room.

PWhipped
09-07-11, 16:05
Long time poster and visitor from Atlanta. I am in Knoxville on business. Need to find a AMP with good service. Need a massage and extras if possible.

Thanks,

Wet Dreams, PW

Dazhiba
09-07-11, 18:22
Long time poster and visitor from Atlanta. I am in Knoxville on business. Need to find a AMP with good service. Need a massage and extras if possible.

Thanks,

Wet Dreams, PWBased on past experiences I would highly recommend Asian Healthy Spa, but I haven't been to the new location. Stay safe.

Sexhoundtn2
09-07-11, 19:25
Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped View Post.

Thanks,

Wet Dreams, PW.

Based on past experiences I would highly recommend Asian Healthy Spa, but I haven't been to the new location. Stay safe.Hey Daz, By the looks of your post numbers you most definitely are experienced and know your stuff. BUT, unless you have been to AH in the past 6 months or so and can verify that things there have changed I would have to disagree with AH being a good bet for the following reasons. Ever since moving to the new location it has went down hill. The mamasan is EXTREMELY rude. You are not allowed to ask about the girls, whos there etc. Without the third degree. You cannot change girls if you don't get one you like. You take her or leave. That has been my experience on the last two visits and I swore off AH and have not been back. YMMV. Hound

Jethro63
09-07-11, 20:56
I agree about the new location for Asian Healthy (now Massage Therapy Clinic or somesuch). I didn't have a problem with MMS, but they want more than $$ for FS which is gouging.

It's been awhile for me, PW, but my last 2 trips in Knoxville were to Magic Touch on Chapman. I was pretty pleased. There are a couple of more recent reviews of the place on here with some names.

CL ad with address / phone.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/2584780613.html

I would say it's like an average ATL joint. Wish we had better to offer ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped View Post.

Thanks,

Wet Dreams, PW.

Hey Daz, By the looks of your post numbers you most definitely are experienced and know your stuff. BUT, unless you have been to AH in the past 6 months or so and can verify that things there have changed I would have to disagree with AH being a good bet for the following reasons. Ever since moving to the new location it has went down hill. The mamasan is EXTREMELY rude. You are not allowed to ask about the girls, whos there etc. Without the third degree. You cannot change girls if you don't get one you like. You take her or leave. That has been my experience on the last two visits and I swore off AH and have not been back. YMMV. Hound

Darkdracos
09-08-11, 11:41
I've been a lurker and private monger in Cincinnati for a while, so please don't give me crap about me being a newbie or Uncle Leo.

I make the trip to M-ville a few times a year and on this trip down I saw a billboard for "R Spa" at exit 129 in Lake City. Is this an AMP or does anyone have any information regarding it?

Sexhoundtn2
09-12-11, 18:57
I've been a lurker and private monger in Cincinnati for a while, so please don't give me crap about me being a newbie or Uncle Leo.

I make the trip to M-ville a few times a year and on this trip down I saw a billboard for "R Spa" at exit 129 in Lake City. Is this an AMP or does anyone have any information regarding it?LOL. I'm sorry, thats all I can think to say. LOL.

Sexhoundtn2
09-12-11, 19:01
Sorry I'm a few days late making this report. Holly is back at MT, nuff said for those that know her. Seniors pm for details. Door plus $.1 did it.

Thebleed
09-13-11, 22:08
I had a recent visit with her and the massage was great, but there was no happy ending. Not even close. Massage was excellent and I might repeat just for it.

She was a bigger girl and not my preferred type, but a happy ending would have been good. I'd guess she is mid thirties but I suck at guessing ages.

The pic in the ad is her actual room.You may not have left happy, but she does do them (or at least did). It does take a couple of times for her to trust who you are.

InFromBehind
09-14-11, 14:54
You may not have left happy, but she does do them (or at least did). It does take a couple of times for her to trust who you are.I saw her about a year ago in hopes for more with an UTR provider. It was a great massage but she is a little big for my taste. She did tell me that a HJ was an option after my first visit. I would recommend her for massage only because it was spot on but wouldn't count on any extras.

Jethro63
09-17-11, 16:51
After an extended absence due to lack of funds, I hit MT on Chapman yesteday and got Holly for the first time. Holly is a bit older than I prefer (probably mid 40's) , but she is attractive and has a banging body. She is also very fun and has a great attitude. She gave perhaps the most thorough TS I've ever had. I mean I don't think I've ever been so clean. She said she offers shampoo for single fellas or those not going back home to momma. Back to the room. Massage was not as good as Kay's (who isn't there now). In fact I would just say it was so so. On the flip, we got down to business. FS was pretty darned good. Holly really gets into it. Made it around through all the most popular poses. I thought I was about to blow and Holly was going to allow me to do so on her ample bossom, but I couldn't get there so she finished me by hand with promise of CIM, but I think that was a tease just to get me there and eventually I did hit the intended target. She took me back to the shower room for some MORE cleanup. MMS Ruby came by and I think complained about the time and I think mentioned a customer was coming so the rest of my stay was rushed which was no big deal because I had been there for over an hour. I paid for the hour at $0. 8 plus $1 to Holly tip.

Sorry I'm a few days late making this report. Holly is back at MT, nuff said for those that know her. Seniors pm for details. Door plus $.1 did it.

Billy125
09-18-11, 02:40

I make the trip to M-ville a few times a year and on this trip down I saw a billboard for "R Spa" at exit 129 in Lake City. Is this an AMP or does anyone have any information regarding it?That place has been closed for at least 6 months now, they turned the building into a hair salon. I don't think you will see anything reopen at that exit. They were busted once, reopened and got busted again like a month later and closed for good.

PWhipped
09-18-11, 13:10
And thanks for the PM's. I will try to be more frequent again!

Wet Dreams, PW

Member #4200
09-29-11, 20:16
Fugly therapist but damn good massage, little extra rubbing but she was pushing for more. Very unexpected. If you get the Fugly one just enjoy the massage, at least it's good.

GopherDickey
09-30-11, 13:42
Fugly therapist but damn good massage, little extra rubbing but she was pushing for more. Very unexpected. If you get the Fugly one just enjoy the massage, at least it's good.First post, do Alot of reading mainly on massage reports, what is "cbr" turkey creek? I live out near turkey creek and would love to find a place to get that special massage. Feel free to pm me the details or just reply!

Happy hunting!

Member #4200
10-01-11, 13:10
First post, do Alot of reading mainly on massage reports, what is "cbr" turkey creek? I live out near turkey creek and would love to find a place to get that special massage. Feel free to pm me the details or just reply!

Happy hunting!Chinese Back Rub, I think a few that work in there were previously Parlor Girls. It is a massage that will leave you sore. $62 for an hour.

Member #4200
10-01-11, 14:32
Holly answered the door and escorted me right back, the usual first timer questions. After that straight to the TS which was Outstanding, I did notice there she definitely has a fetish for as, took me off game quickly. After TS back to room for dry off. At that time the doorbell started going crazy. So I knew at that point it would be rushed. Received about a 10 minute lackluster massage with lots of blowing. On the flip she said he need attention too, I said looks like it. She started at $.6 and we settled for nude massage with CBBJ for $.8 I felt that was a little high but at that time the wrong head was thinking. Finished up nicely and nice clean up. Helped me get dressed the out the door with a mint and a water.

Holly is definitely older than I had imagined, but as posted on this board before her body is banging. I would have love to sen her at 20. Ok, so here's my ratings.

Massage 3/10.

Sensuality 9/10 (She knows how to throttle your engine)

Service Provided 9/10

Funny quote from her asked if she normally gets busy around lunch time she stated (yes, everyone come to get Happy Meals, go back to work very Happy)

DanRafter
10-01-11, 20:22
Saw her last weekend. She gives only legit massages. Nothing more. No extras. Won't even get close.I saw her a few days ago. Very reasonable prices, great massage, and a sweet lady. She legit. I didn't expect anything extra nor did I even hint. I wanted a good massage and that's what I got.

Mundane
10-07-11, 20:11
Stopped by the massage place in Turkey Creek to see what it was like. And because I really needed a good massage. It was a little harder than I liked, but very thorough (not sexual, just hitting all the back, leg and arm muscles. And also a nice scalp massage). I assume that my gal was the "fugly" one that was mentioned in an earlier review. When she was done, she said very quickly."I'm finished" and ran from the little curtained room. I thought it was odd that she hurried out so quickly, but then I heard a door close and the unmistakable sound of explosive diarhea on the other side of the wall. Wow. That was a nice touch. I left relaxed and a little nauseous.

GolferNick
10-08-11, 13:56
Anyone tried out the new place in the mall?

Kinda out in the open but just wondering if it is a new spot?

Member #4200
10-09-11, 18:40
Anyone tried out the new place in the mall?

Kinda out in the open but just wondering if it is a new spot?Yes the Aqua Massage is a joke. IMO they don't even give a descent massage. My favorite spot is Tai Ji Hands they give you a straight up massage nothing more, I usually get Cindy and she bends me cracks me and it feels great, but if your looking for HE then I wouldn't even try.

Member #4200
10-11-11, 15:26
Stopped by the massage place in Turkey Creek to see what it was like. And because I really needed a good massage. It was a little harder than I liked, but very thorough (not sexual, just hitting all the back, leg and arm muscles. And also a nice scalp massage). I assume that my gal was the "fugly" one that was mentioned in an earlier review. When she was done, she said very quickly."I'm finished" and ran from the little curtained room. I thought it was odd that she hurried out so quickly, but then I heard a door close and the unmistakable sound of explosive diarhea on the other side of the wall. Wow. That was a nice touch. I left relaxed and a little nauseous.I told you she was Fugly. 2 or 3 times in there, they will be more than willing to give your inner thighs lots of attention, LOL. Just close your eyes and hope she doesn't have to shit, LOL.

Mundane
10-12-11, 08:21
I told you she was Fugly. 2 or 3 times in there, they will be more than willing to give your inner thighs lots of attention, LOL. Just close your eyes and hope she doesn't have to shit, LOL.If I go back (and it's a big IF). I think I will ask for a slightly less brutal massage. I am still kind of sore and I don't know if it was from my initial problems or what She-Hulk did to me. I think she kind of enjoys hearing bones crack.

There were two other ladies in there (I saw one and heard the other). The one I saw was more attractive. I think I would rather have her massage just because she didn't look as stern as the one I had. Maybe she wouldn't hurt me.

Johnny Mark
10-13-11, 18:29
Do you knw of any MP with white gal. 20s in Knoxville area.

Yurengr
10-14-11, 15:50
Where is this CBR in Turkey Creek? It is a big place and I hate driving around in there? Name, or something that it is near. Sometimes I like a brutal massage!

Yurengr.

If I go back (and it's a big IF). I think I will ask for a slightly less brutal massage. I am still kind of sore and I don't know if it was from my initial problems or what She-Hulk did to me. I think she kind of enjoys hearing bones crack.

There were two other ladies in there (I saw one and heard the other). The one I saw was more attractive. I think I would rather have her massage just because she didn't look as stern as the one I had. Maybe she wouldn't hurt me.

Member #4200
10-14-11, 18:01
Where is this CBR in Turkey Creek? It is a big place and I hate driving around in there? Name, or something that it is near. Sometimes I like a brutal massage!

Yurengr.Across from Chik Fil A.

Small Place

Big Dog496
10-15-11, 12:27
I stopped in for a massage at bamboo massage. Didn't know what to expect. This was not like any other AMP I've ever been to, it has a very open lobby, and just sheets over the door to the massage rooms. To start off it was very straight up, so I thought nothing other than a rub down. I laid on the table while she started. I had to keep telling her to rub harder. She finally got it and started to actually give a decent massage. After about 30 minutes she walked in and out of the room a couple of times and then turned the light off, told me to flip over. She got some lotion and began to give me a HJ. After it was over she wiped me down very quickly and told me all done and wanted me to get dressed. Now, I paid for an hour and it has only been 30 minutes, I asked what is up, I paid for an hour, she just kept shushing me and asked me to get dressed, then even had the nerve to ask for a tip as she was pushing me toward the door. So I guess I am posting this to let all of you know if you want to pay for a hour massage and get a crappy 30 minute rub down with a real quick tug at the end go to bamboo massage.

Member #4200
10-15-11, 23:28
Stopped by tonight. Descent rub down, no extras. I paid for an hour got an hour for. 6 at end seemed rushed so I left a 10 for a tip. That didn't fly very well with her. Asian Healthy and MT have 3 times better looking women. I won't be repeating there.

Guyintn
10-18-11, 12:59
In need of a massage but could certainly use some of the 'fun' extras. Have been checking these ladies' ad out but can't find any reviews.

Anyone with any info? Much appreciated if so.

Nickn3
10-18-11, 14:07
I tried the new AMP today on N Broadway, across from Fountain City Park. .6 For the hour, and I got a great massage, but no extras. Today is their first day open, and I think extras will be available later on. Today I got a nice looking lady (Alice) about late thirties I would guess, and I would defiantly do her with the lights on, if she becomes available. The place was clean, smelled good, and was doctor's office nice.

I think this is the same owner as Chinese Bamboo in Sevierville. I have seen reviews lacking for that one, so who knows. Time will tell. I am ready for a new AMP other than driving all the way to south Knoxville, or fighting with Mommsen at AH.

Good Luck out there.

Nick

Rrguy
10-18-11, 15:32
In need of a massage but could certainly use some of the 'fun' extras. Have been checking these ladies' ad out but can't find any reviews.

Anyone with any info? Much appreciated if so.Seen Shaynna before, solo. Very good massage, very limited extras, even after several visits. PM for more info.

Member #4200
10-18-11, 16:04
I tried the new AMP today on N Broadway, across from Fountain City Park. .6 For the hour, and I got a great massage, but no extras. Today is their first day open, and I think extras will be available later on. Today I got a nice looking lady (Alice) about late thirties I would guess, and I would defiantly do her with the lights on, if she becomes available. The place was clean, smelled good, and was doctor's office nice.

I think this is the same owner as Chinese Bamboo in Sevierville. I have seen reviews lacking for that one, so who knows. Time will tell. I am ready for a new AMP other than driving all the way to south Knoxville, or fighting with Mommsen at AH.

Good Luck out there.

NickI was there today as well, She was the only one working and she told me to come back in an hour. This is the same as Bamboo. I had the same woman did my massage on Saturday night. I will say this she does give a great massage, but I was disappointed Saturday because I went with all intentions of HE by the reviews. I'm just telling you if you love Chinese Accupressure and trust me your not getting anything more. Tai Ji Hands in the mall for $48 is the ticket. I visit there weekly and usially takes 2 to 3 days to recover, LOL. You also may try to check out AH when the White Mini Van is gone. My last experience there was way above par.

Rwestlake
10-18-11, 16:26
So did they drape, or did you jump on the table after you nuded up and she went with it? Hands brushing your junk? Did you let a hand "accidentally" fall down and brush any part of her?

Good Luck out there.

Nick

Nickn3
10-19-11, 11:46
So did they drape, or did you jump on the table after you nuded up and she went with it? Hands brushing your junk? Did you let a hand "accidentally" fall down and brush any part of her?As a Gentleman, I would never kiss and tell, especially with the lady working from a fixed address.

Are you the health inspector?

Member #4200
10-23-11, 20:10
In this dream I was greeted at the door by the Fugly one with Red Hair and Summer teeth. I quickly declined and said I would wait for the next provider. Some sucker walked in right behind me and got fugly, so I knew I was good. Excellent Accupressure Massage, very relaxing. On the flip she was quick to notice the attention she had drawn. So draped she rubbed the whole front side and I thought well this is going to be a dud. She then went with a forehead and face rub and then started rubbing my chest, she noticed I still had issues so the rubbed from my chest to my stomach and smiled and asked "more time" I felt compelled to see where this was going to lead so I said yes 10 more minutes. She quickly pulled out the oil and started rubbing my legs and inner thighs. I let her know I was enjoying this very much, soon she was seeing how far I would let her go. She soon was rubbing my balls, I let out a moan to let her know all was fine, so then she grabbed Willie and asked "this ok" I nodded and said no problem. After she cleaned me up with a warm towel, and said thank you all done and walked out. I'm beginning to like the thrill of getting HE's in places you shouldn't be getting HE's. So bottom line it might take a few trips but if you warm up to them they will reward you.

Happy Hunting

Member #4200
10-24-11, 14:10
How much was the massage? Was the ending extra?60 minutes is $62 I got 10 extra minutes so it was $72.

She didn't ask for any additional but I gave her a $20 Tip.

Shadow0113
10-25-11, 23:46
I had a dream a while back at Asian Healthy. In my dream, it consisted of a 1 hour massage for $80 with table shower included. The table shower was pretty good. The dry off afterwards was interesting. She wanted to make sure my asshole was dry; kept touching it with a towel 3-4 times. The massage was fairly good; she got a few cracks in my upper back while walking on it. Upon the flip, HE was had for $60. She looked decent. Not great but it got the job done.

RonHanson
10-27-11, 15:48
I had a recent visit with her and the massage was great, but there was no happy ending. Not even close. Massage was excellent and I might repeat just for it.

The pic in the ad is her actual room.I have been to see her 4 times and each time gets worse. She charges $30 over her listed price for a HE h / j. The massage is Ok. Before this last time I did a half hour that lasted 20 minutes and this week I did an hour massage that lasted all of 35 minutes. May be a good massage but way to damned expensive. Just my opinion.

MilfMan865
10-27-11, 19:30
I have been to see her 4 times and each time gets worse. She charges $30 over her listed price for a HE h / j. The massage is Ok. Before this last time I did a half hour that lasted 20 minutes and this week I did an hour massage that lasted all of 35 minutes. May be a good massage but way to damned expensive. Just my opinion.I will admit that she does give a good massage. If that's all that I was looking for, I would go to one of the chain store type massage places instead. I've been there a few times and opted for the HE after the second visit. Lackluster, pretty boring, and seemed like she didn't know have to give a swift HJ. I actually got soft half way through it and went to an Asian spot for a nice finish. There are so many providers available and skilled at HJ, so don't waste your time with this provider.

DiverJames
10-27-11, 23:37
I am actually from Florida. I haven't been to any of the massage parlors up here yet however, down there they give you not only a TS but afterwards a nice massage with hints of more play for more pay. I've read through the post and it doesn't seem like there are anything like that around here. Or are they all the same. Usually during the TS can I find out if she is willing to play for pay. Lots of attention down there. Looks like I will have to stay way from fugly and shit girl. Which place is the good ones. BTW anyone have any questions about my credibility just go under the escort side and ask alexis or barbie. Any help feel free to post or private message me.

Member #4200
10-28-11, 08:19
I am actually from Florida. I haven't been to any of the massage parlors up here yet however, down there they give you not only a TS but afterwards a nice massage with hints of more play for more pay. I've read through the post and it doesn't seem like there are anything like that around here. Or are they all the same. Usually during the TS can I find out if she is willing to play for pay. Lots of attention down there. Looks like I will have to stay way from fugly and shit girl. Which place is the good ones. BTW anyone have any questions about my credibility just go under the escort side and ask alexis or barbie. Any help feel free to post or private message me.My honest opinion is if the White Mini Van is not at Asian Healthy then you are good to go. As the saying goes, when the cats away the mice will play. I have had three dreams there and only one not so great. On the other hand if you prefer an older provider, Holly at Magic Touch is always ready to provide. I had a great time with her, but she was much older than I prefer. Those are the 2 I know of with TS.

My goal here lately has been to try to go to places that you would normal never expect anything and make it happen. I think there is more fun in that. Because if you can she has the fear factor, the arousal, and is very likely to give you a better ending than a rub and toke place such as Taylars, or any of the others.

JMO

DiverJames
10-28-11, 20:45
Thanks Ragswaller I appreciate the help. I can see your point on the hunt of the excitement. I will check it out sometime. Just hope google knows where these places are.

My honest opinion is if the White Mini Van is not at Asian Healthy then you are good to go. As the saying goes, when the cats away the mice will play. I have had three dreams there and only one not so great. On the other hand if you prefer an older provider, Holly at Magic Touch is always ready to provide. I had a great time with her, but she was much older than I prefer. Those are the 2 I know of with TS.

My goal here lately has been to try to go to places that you would normal never expect anything and make it happen. I think there is more fun in that. Because if you can she has the fear factor, the arousal, and is very likely to give you a better ending than a rub and toke place such as Taylars, or any of the others.

JMO

Mickey865
10-28-11, 21:17
I have been to see her 4 times and each time gets worse. She charges $30 over her listed price for a HE h / j. The massage is Ok. Before this last time I did a half hour that lasted 20 minutes and this week I did an hour massage that lasted all of 35 minutes. May be a good massage but way to damned expensive. Just my opinion.Yeah my second trip didn't end any better. While the massage was good, it was shorter than advertised. Why wouldn't you give extra minutes instead of cutting it short. I may have taken it the wrong way, but pretty sure she wanted to go to a local restaurant / bar for drinks. Wasn't interested in that.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

Member #4200
10-29-11, 15:21
Thanks Ragswaller I appreciate the help. I can see your point on the hunt of the excitement. I will check it out sometime. Just hope google knows where these places are.Http://www.rubmaps.com/knoxville-massage-parlors-tn

Member #4200
10-29-11, 17:41
Found out yesterday she was let go, she was working between CBR at Tai Ji Hands at the mall. Apparently she went too far with someone who did not want to be messed with. I'm sure she will show up somewhere soon. I kept trying to get her name, and they kept asking why, then when they realized who I was talking about, they wanted to know why I asked. I knew something was up and then they told me she was let go. DAMN.

RollinStone
10-31-11, 12:23

Anyone with any info? Much appreciated if so.Yeah, I know there were numerous nonflattering reviews in the past (6-12 months ago?) , but I had not read anything lately, and those photos were very enticing, so I thought I would give them a try.

Very nice location, safe, clean. But I failed to get a clear picture of the deal before I started. $.40 gets you on the table, figure atleast another $.50 to get the top down and a handshake. Massage was pretty poor also. Will not repeat.

Nickn3
10-31-11, 14:29
Has anyone actually seen Taylar in person recently, not one of her girls. Call me crazy, but Damn her pictures are hot. I would love to see her. I just would like to know what I am getting into first. What services are available, and at what rates these days. Has anyone had a good time with her.

PM me if you don't want to post in open forum.

Nick

Member #4178
10-31-11, 18:11
Has anyone actually seen Taylar in person recently, not one of her girls. Call me crazy, but Damn her pictures are hot. I would love to see her. I just would like to know what I am getting into first. What services are available, and at what rates these days. Has anyone had a good time with her.

PM me if you don't want to post in open forum.

NickYou have PM.

Etntxn
11-01-11, 20:10
Twopop, can't send you pm. Says your messages are full till you clear some space.

You have PM.

Thebleed
11-03-11, 13:07
Ok, reading all the great stuff about Holly, I have decided to take the plunge into the world of AMPs for the first time in ages. Is there any way for me to know for sure that she is there when I go? Last time I went to an AMP and asked for someone specific, I got hosed when mamasan lied to me and I ended up getting some crappy dead fish of a girl. That was the last time I have been to one. Does Holly have any distinguishing characteristics that I can know it is her? Thanks for any info, PMs accepted if desired. You guys rock!

Wiggles
11-03-11, 13:53
You have PM.See info on occasion but missing some detail. Would love to see her if it is worth it.

Member #4200
11-03-11, 14:28
Ok, reading all the great stuff about Holly, I have decided to take the plunge into the world of AMPs for the first time in ages. Is there any way for me to know for sure that she is there when I go? Last time I went to an AMP and asked for someone specific, I got hosed when mamasan lied to me and I ended up getting some crappy dead fish of a girl. That was the last time I have been to one. Does Holly have any distinguishing characteristics that I can know it is her? Thanks for any info, PMs accepted if desired. You guys rock!Most of the times she answers the door. If not every time I am there there are several that will ask to see Holly and if she is not there, then they will tell you. Holly is very funny and will tell you she is there to make you happy. I've never had any problems at all.

BrownsFan
11-03-11, 18:34
Went to the AMP on Broadway this afternoon. Nice location The 2 girls there were very attractive. Clean BIg Space theres a Desk in Front. I was Greeted by Amy (younger girl mid 20's) she showed me to the Room I asked for Shower she brings me a Towel leads me to shower. I was thinkin she was going to give me the Shower but she said No. So I Showered real quick got back in the Room. Amy Came in Gave me a Great Massage for about 40 Mins. There were no Signs of any Extra till Alice (mid 35s good looking) comes in before the flip starts rubbing on my balls while I'm layin face down. So on the Flip Amy Leaves and Alice continues playin with my balls I put her hand on my sword. She starts stroking It. Finished me up and cleaned me Up with hotel. I asked why Amy doesn't come in too. She goes Amy don't do front she scared. Then said come back and see us again. And let me out the door. I will repeat maybe very Attractive and Friendly Girls.

EricRichardson
11-04-11, 01:06

PM me to and is she or her girls FS or GFE

Nickn3
11-04-11, 06:50

PM me to and is she or her girls FS or GFEWTF Eric.

This is a copy of my post under a different name as if it was yours.

If you want to use a quote, don't cut and paste it as your own, use the reply with quote button.

Nick

Thebleed
11-04-11, 09:11
WTF Eric.

This is a copy of my post under a different name as if it was yours.

If you want to use a quote, don't cut and paste it as your own, use the reply with quote button.

NickDang, that is one of the funniest / saddest things I have seen in a while. I was reading that post and was thinking,"Haven't I read that before?" To answer what I know Nick, Tsuki is the full GFE experience and she does really get into it. That being said, I wonder if it is a bit of an act. Reports I read were pretty similar to my experience with her. I can't speak for Taylor or the new girl as I haven't seen them, but my impression was a mixed bag with Taylor. Maybe that helps some.

Member #4190
11-04-11, 11:32
Went to the AMP on Broadway this afternoon. Nice location The 2 girls there were very attractive. Clean BIg Space theres a Desk in Front. I was Greeted by Amy (younger girl mid 20's) she showed me to the Room I asked for Shower she brings me a Towel leads me to shower. I was thinkin she was going to give me the Shower but she said No. So I Showered real quick got back in the Room. Amy Came in Gave me a Great Massage for about 40 Mins. There were no Signs of any Extra till Alice (mid 35s good looking) comes in before the flip starts rubbing on my balls while I'm layin face down. So on the Flip Amy Leaves and Alice continues playin with my balls I put her hand on my sword. She starts stroking It. Finished me up and cleaned me Up with hotel. I asked why Amy doesn't come in too. She goes Amy don't do front she scared. Then said come back and see us again. And let me out the door. I will repeat maybe very Attractive and Friendly Girls.What does this new place charge? Is it in line with the other AMP's in town?

Dr Holiday
11-04-11, 13:32
Dang, that is one of the funniest / saddest things I have seen in a while. I was reading that post and was thinking,"Haven't I read that before?" To answer what I know Nick, Tsuki is the full GFE experience and she does really get into it. That being said, I wonder if it is a bit of an act. Reports I read were pretty similar to my experience with her. I can't speak for Taylor or the new girl as I haven't seen them, but my impression was a mixed bag with Taylor. Maybe that helps some.As long as they are a damn good actress.

Rwestlake
11-04-11, 16:38
Nice. What was the damage? Extra for the HE?

Went to the AMP on Broadway this afternoon. Nice location The 2 girls there were very attractive. Clean BIg Space theres a Desk in Front. I was Greeted by Amy (younger girl mid 20's) she showed me to the Room I asked for Shower she brings me a Towel leads me to shower. I was thinkin she was going to give me the Shower but she said No. So I Showered real quick got back in the Room. Amy Came in Gave me a Great Massage for about 40 Mins. There were no Signs of any Extra till Alice (mid 35s good looking) comes in before the flip starts rubbing on my balls while I'm layin face down. So on the Flip Amy Leaves and Alice continues playin with my balls I put her hand on my sword. She starts stroking It. Finished me up and cleaned me Up with hotel. I asked why Amy doesn't come in too. She goes Amy don't do front she scared. Then said come back and see us again. And let me out the door. I will repeat maybe very Attractive and Friendly Girls.

Knoxgeek
11-07-11, 09:58
So I checked out the new massage place on Broadway. Very clean and nice, and seemed to me to be completely legit. I have since learned from another post that I just got the wrong girl. But I can still never go back there again. I'll tell you why.

I got there and Amy met me at the the door. We went back to a room and I got undressed and laid out on the table. About 15 minutes into the rubdown, I was a getting distinct "no extras" vibe off of her, so I resigned myself to a good backrub. In fact, I really needed one and Amy's skills are legit. I was really enjoying it and getting really relaxed when she climbed on my back and started really leaning into my back to crack some vertebrae back into place. She leaned in especially hard on my lower back and I farted.

It was not a quiet little poof, or even a poot. It was the blatting honk of a strangled goose. I swear to God, I think I made the curtains move. I was mortified and wanted nothing more than to find a nice big rock to crawl under. I began to apologize profusely and then she began to snicker and finally to laugh. It didn't help, I was so embarrassed that I could barely meet her eyes.

OMFG I am such a barbarian sometimes.

I made it through the rest of the massage without any more "malfunctions", but I was not the least bit relaxed when I left.

I can never go back there again.

Beaux
11-07-11, 11:44
So I checked out the new massage place on Broadway. Very clean and nice, and seemed to me to be completely legit. I have since learned from another post that I just got the wrong girl. But I can still never go back there again. I'll tell you why.

I got there and Amy met me at the the door. We went back to a room and I got undressed and laid out on the table. About 15 minutes into the rubdown, I was a getting distinct "no extras" vibe off of her, so I resigned myself to a good backrub. In fact, I really needed one and Amy's skills are legit. I was really enjoying it and getting really relaxed when she climbed on my back and started really leaning into my back to crack some vertebrae back into place. She leaned in especially hard on my lower back and I farted.

It was not a quiet little poof, or even a poot. It was the blatting honk of a strangled goose. I swear to God, I think I made the curtains move. I was mortified and wanted nothing more than to find a nice big rock to crawl under. I began to apologize profusely and then she began to snicker and finally to laugh. It didn't help, I was so embarrassed that I could barely meet her eyes.

I made it through the rest of the massage without any more "malfunctions", but I was not the least bit relaxed when I left.

I can never go back there again.That's so damn funny but could happen to anyone. Thanks for sharing!

Mundane
11-07-11, 11:51

I can never go back there again.Geek, I'm sorry to laugh, but that is one of the funniest things I've read on this site! I feel for you man, because I've had those same fears myself duriing massages (legit or other) and I too would be mortified!

RonHanson
11-07-11, 13:21

I can never go back there again.As I was reading this the tears were just rolling down my cheeks! It is so funny but I have been on the table and had to pucker hard to keep from doing the same thing. Hard to enjoy in that situation.

OldDude55
11-07-11, 14:03
Well if it was during a prostate massage it could have been very interesting.

I can never go back there again.

Niceone1
11-07-11, 17:45
Nice. What was the damage? Extra for the HE?Was wondering where this massage place was located on broadway? Any info would be great.

Member #4200
11-07-11, 20:28
I've been looking at this one for a while as well.

Also wondering if this is the same Shaynna that used to work for Taylor?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-its-best-two-girl-special-32/4464090

Thanks for any input!

Bonifino
11-08-11, 10:49
Well if it was during a prostate massage it could have been very interesting.It just goes to show. Don't drink to many pints or eat to many Mexican lunches (beans) before you go get that afternoon massage. I'm guilty of brews before massage as it helps me relax. Funny stuff!

GazeboClimber
11-09-11, 17:25
Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, thank you to all the members on here who keep this board up to date. It helps all of us who are still to shy to post.

I went to the AMP on Broadway and saw Amy. Place was very clean, very professional looking. She was good looking seemed in her 20s or early 30s. No table shower, none offered none requested. Great massage for the full hour. 0.6, no flip, no funny business. Seemed shy, but that maybe she could be convinced with a little encouragement. Spent a good amount of time on my upper thighs and inner thighs. Only discouraging Thing was no real door on the room, just cloth hanging down. Don't know about privacy issues.

Would repeat for the massage alone. Would take Amy out on a date too!

GazeboClimber
11-09-11, 17:38
Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all, thank you to all the members on here who keep this board up to date. It helps all of us who are still to shy to post.

I went to the AMP on Broadway and saw Amy. Place was very clean, very professional looking. She was good looking seemed in her 20s or early 30s. No table shower, none offered none requested. Great massage for the full hour. 0.6, no flip, no funny business. Seemed shy, but that maybe she could be convinced with a little encouragement. Spent a good amount of time on my upper thighs and inner thighs. Only discouraging Thing was no real door on the room, just cloth hanging down. Don't know about privacy issues.

Would repeat for the massage alone. Would take Amy out on a date too!

CaveMann
11-10-11, 11:16
Went two days ago hoping to meet Amy, who sounds unreliable, but my type. When I arrived, two girls there, Kayla, cute 30-40, and an older, uglier one. I drew Kayla, or would have left.

Kayla was cute and bubbly. No TS. Draping was used briefly. Massage was so-so. All was going well, except every time I touched her she backed off and said "tickles!" Sensual massage at time, but nothing over the top. Flip came and went with NO action. I was disappointed, because I found her attractive and I love a decent AMP experience. Why can't we get a good, reliable AMP? There are so many now, you would think competition will bring better talent and results, but not yet.

JimsWang
11-10-11, 12:02
Stopped by asain healthy last week after I had trouble setting things up with Taylor and co.

I did not get the ladies name she was in her forties had a nice set of bolt ons, no ass at all and a butter face. I opted for the 30 minute Package and was surprised to be offered a ts which I took and it was nice, lots of attention paid to making sure I was clean! The massage was so-so and on the flip she was irritated that I only wanted a HJ. From that point forward the experience was very mechanical! 6O for the rub and 60 for the tug, may repeat may not.

Out Of Towner2
11-11-11, 06:24
I was wondering if anyone out there has partaken from the lady behind this post I saw on CL this morning:

Massage (knoxville)

-

Date: 2011-11-10, 8:47PM EST.

Reply to: diamond85865@ymail.com [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-

Relaxing massage. Great out call specials. Call 865 314 1686.

Any infor. Available from anyone?

RonHanson
11-11-11, 08:15
I was wondering if anyone out there has partaken from the lady behind this post I saw on CL this morning:

Massage (knoxville)

Reply to: diamond85865@ymail.com

Any infor. Available from anyone?I have never been to her but she posts all the time and gets deleted almost immediately. I think there are two of them and they are BBW's. I don't think they give massages or even pretend to give massages if you know what I mean. They are located near downtown Knoxville. Have not seen any reviews or don't know of any drama issues. If you do visit please post a report.

Sexhoundtn2
11-11-11, 10:22

Massage (Knoxville)

Any infor. Available from anyone?If I were you I would stay away from this girl. I'm a little slow on posting but I saw a few days ago. Called her on the phone she sounded really nice in legit. She wanted me to come meet her in montgomery village. Aka the hood. I politely declined in agreed to meet her at a market close to there. She told me she could walk to the market but she shows up in a vanwith another girl and dark tinted windows in the back of the van. The girl driving a van looked exactly like the rip off artists that candy Tn got mixed up with. (In Candys the defense she did dump a girl when she found out what was going on.) Anyway the girl gets out and she's probably 5"8 and about 350 lbs. So she wants me to come back to her apartment in montgomery village or go park in a spot down the street and let her gf follow us there. She said her girlfriend watch out for her and protected her. Remember now how big this girl was, hell she scared me when she climbed in. She wanted. 8 for a car massage, so between the high prices and her girlfriend with the dark tinted windows I declined and left at which point she got pissed off. YMMV but I would steer clear.

Out Of Towner2
11-12-11, 06:01

Massage (knoxville)

-

-

Any infor. Available from anyone?Thank you for the information and opinions. This is exactly why I asked the question. CL has always been ify but since they "cracked down" on it, it has become more so. But I have to also add there have been some REAL FINDS there too. She quoted a C note in her reply email to me but answered nothing about herself or location which just added to my concern. I think I'll pass on this one but I will continue my search for low end UTR ladies.

Happy huntin'

CharlieSolo
11-14-11, 19:20
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with "The Best Treat in Town"

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-treat-in-town-40/4554415

She has an e-mail address with "diamonds" in it and I've noticed some recent posts in this forum about a girl using that name. Different e-mail, but you still wonder.

Any info will be appreciated.

WheelerJim
11-15-11, 19:02
Magic Touch Spa anyone have a report or a dream of this place.

Sexhoundtn2
11-16-11, 11:10
Magic Touch Spa anyone have a report or a dream of this place.Damn Wheeler were you been son? I would give you those famous "4 letters" but you been a good contributor and helped me out a bunch, so I won't do it. LOL.

I have one word for you "go". Holly is worth the visit.

Sharky2
11-16-11, 23:09
Well thought I'd give this a try and head over there

But when I got there apparently other mongers had the same idea.

Told me to hang around for about an hour and they would take me back.

I said "uh no thanks ill try again another time" I'm not sure about the rest of you but I wasnt impressed with the looks

Of either one of them.

Sharky

JKnoxGuy
11-17-11, 23:02
Very good massage.

And that was it.

Got a girl good looking.

I thing Annie or something like that.

Had a real hard time understanding her.

Also was a male Chinese there when I got there.

Talking to Mamasan. Felt kind strange with a guy around.

Could be the reason for no action.

I am going to give it another try.

Unless the vast majority of reviews match this,

Com on guys. Post'them if ya got'them.

Member #4200
11-22-11, 16:52
I have tried 3 times so far and the only thing I have gotten was a massage. So I hear it's a hit and miss, I must just be constantly missing.

Ak Luver
11-26-11, 12:28
Well I've been out of town for a while as if often the case for work and had been looking forward to dreaming about Holly at MT for a few weeks now. In my dream I went there around 11:00 AM. I like to be an earlier customer if I can. Mamasan met me with her usually friendly banter. Took my fee for an hour and then informed me that Holly was not available,"she's on a break". You guys must have been wearing her our while I've been gone and I don't blame you. I briefly thought about coming back another time but I needed some relief so stuck with it. I had my hopes up when a hot little lady named Julie came in. Smoking hot body with some serious bolt ons. TS was mediocre at best with almost no time spent on important areas. Sauna was cold when I went in and just barely getting warm by the time I was taken to room. Massage was as mediocre as TS and lasted maybe 10 minutes. Then the light touch routine for a couple of minutes and the flip. Everything after was ok at best and seemed very mechanical. Not really rushed but no where near as passionate as Holly. She has set the bar way too high for most AMPs. Holly has always been as close to a GFE as I have ever experienced in an AMP. I finished early and went on my way. I will definitely call to make certain Holly is back before I return. All in all, it wasn't bad and I've dreamed much worse at other establishments in the area. I am simply spoiled by Holly and dread the day she leaves for good.

RazorXX
11-30-11, 21:24
Dreamed of Asian Healthy (off Callahan and 75) this week. Polite girl, very friendly, guessing 28ish, named Koko (Coco, Cocoa? I give up). Looks were a 5/10.

The massage was a massage in name only. More just a light rub. Not light as in sensual, but just not much to it at all. On the flip a straightforward HE, no frills. She was receptive to a good deal of return-touching. Paid for 1/2 hr, got the whole thing, so points there. Haven't done the MP in a long time so maybe I'm remembering the good ole days of mid-90s Nashville too much, but it was just a bit boring. Got the job done, but meh. .6 for HH, .6 for HE seems steep but it was all in the name of recon. Probably won't return unless it's absolutely necessary.

TonyMan123
12-01-11, 14:53
If I were you I would stay away from this girl. I'm a little slow on posting but I saw a few days ago. Called her on the phone she sounded really nice in legit. She wanted me to come meet her in montgomery village. Aka the hood. I politely declined in agreed to meet her at a market close to there. She told me she could walk to the market but she shows up in a vanwith another girl and dark tinted windows in the back of the van. The girl driving a van looked exactly like the rip off artists that candy Tn got mixed up with. (In Candys the defense she did dump a girl when she found out what was going on.) Anyway the girl gets out and she's probably 5"8 and about 350 lbs. So she wants me to come back to her apartment in montgomery village or go park in a spot down the street and let her gf follow us there. She said her girlfriend watch out for her and protected her. Remember now how big this girl was, hell she scared me when she climbed in. She wanted. 8 for a car massage, so between the high prices and her girlfriend with the dark tinted windows I declined and left at which point she got pissed off. YMMV but I would steer clear.Lmao funny I use a girl she is sweet and lagit her name is Amy [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TonyMan123
12-01-11, 15:01
As I was reading this the tears were just rolling down my cheeks! It is so funny but I have been on the table and had to pucker hard to keep from doing the same thing. Hard to enjoy in that situation.Lmfao LOL that sounds like you really have no luck lmfao LOL

JKnoxGuy
12-02-11, 07:09
Looking for a Private provider.

Where I can get a nude massage and a FS ending.

PM me with numbers and a estimate on fee.

Looking for real massage with a FS ending.

Jg3786
12-04-11, 03:05
I have tried 3 times so far and the only thing I have gotten was a massage. So I hear it's a hit and miss, I must just be constantly missing.I visited there yesterday and have to say best massage ever. Nothing was missed.

Shadow0113
12-05-11, 01:12
Visited Asian Healthy the other day. I opted for a half hour without a TS. Met up with (what I think was) Umee (pronounced "you-and-me"?). She was probably late 30s, early 40s and looked decent. She didn't even start the massage before asking me what I wanted. After I asked what was on the menu, she quoted $60 for HJ, $120 for BJ, and $160 for FS. After trying to haggle with her and get her off her prices, which wasn't going anywhere, I finally opted for a HJ. First, she fulfilled the back massage, which was pretty good. Then, she had me flip. As she was getting me ready, she showed her fake C-cup tits, which still looked really good with a nice set of bolt-ons. So, I played with those while she took care of me. After a quick clean up, I was on my way. While I felt good afterwards, paying $120 for a HJ is a little too much when FS could be had for just a little bit more. Has anyone had any success getting any parlor girls down from their prices?

Sexhoundtn2
12-06-11, 13:22
Well I've been out of town for a while as if often the case for work and had been looking forward to dreaming about Holly at MT for a few weeks now. In my dream I went there around 11:00 AM. I like to be an earlier customer if I can. Mamasan met me with her usually friendly banter. Took my fee for an hour and then informed me that Holly was not available,"she's on a break". You guys must have been wearing her our while I've been gone and I don't blame you. I briefly thought about coming back another time but I needed some relief so stuck with it. I had my hopes up when a hot little lady named Julie came in. Smoking hot body with some serious bolt ons. TS was mediocre at best with almost no time spent on important areas. Sauna was cold when I went in and just barely getting warm by the time I was taken to room. Massage was as mediocre as TS and lasted maybe 10 minutes. Then the light touch routine for a couple of minutes and the flip. Everything after was ok at best and seemed very mechanical. Not really rushed but no where near as passionate as Holly. She has set the bar way too high for most AMPs. Holly has always been as close to a GFE as I have ever experienced in an AMP. I finished early and went on my way. I will definitely call to make certain Holly is back before I return. All in all, it wasn't bad and I've dreamed much worse at other establishments in the area. I am simply spoiled by Holly and dread the day she leaves for good.Well I thought I would give Julie a try to see if I had any better luck than AK, but it was not to be. AK is dead on about here looks and performance. I would put here info here 30s with a really cute face, one of the cutest I've saw around here in some time, a tight little spinner body including a sexy little ass and some awsome bolt ons complete with eraser nipples.

Now the bad news. Very lackluster ts. She is all business. A five minute soft touch "massage" if you could call it that, then she said "turn over I'm ready", no playing with the twins, WTF? FS was a sorry at best and did not allow the hands to wander much at all. $.4 plus door. Will not repeat.

Mamasan said it will be a month to two months before Holly returns. Damn I miss here already.

BigDaddyFirst
12-06-11, 23:51
Jenna.

865 217 6162.

Looking for a Private provider.

Where I can get a nude massage and a FS ending.

PM me with numbers and a estimate on fee.

Looking for real massage with a FS ending.

WheelerJim
12-07-11, 20:15
I have dreamed and she is the real deal goes by kelly ann 300. 00 hr, if you want her time for a fun escort great for dancing and parties etc.

Yurengr
12-08-11, 12:41
I have dreamed and she is the real deal goes by kelly ann 300. 00 hr, if you want her time for a fun escort great for dancing and parties etc.Anybody got pics of Jenna? While $300 is not out of the question, she would have to be something special with both looks and skills.

Yurengr

Member #6355
12-09-11, 15:40
Anybody got pics of Jenna? While $300 is not out of the question, she would have to be something special with both looks and skills.

YurengrPM WJ & beg him politely for pix. Hoo boy.

Cag7410
12-10-11, 01:19
Guys,

I am looking for a good massage therapist that's going to leave me happy. My usual girl has had a huge drop in quality lately and I think I need to look for greener pastures. Not really into the AMP scene. Would love your all's suggestions forbad private provider.

Thanks

Bezzer0
12-11-11, 20:32
Anyone still know if Dee is still around. She is an oldie but goodie from back in the e. Com days. She use to post on BP some offering topless massage.

Cag7410
12-11-11, 22:25
Guys,

I am looking for a good massage therapist that's going to leave me happy. My usual girl has had a huge drop in quality lately and I think I need to look for greener pastures. Not really into the AMP scene. Would love your all's suggestions forbad private provider.

ThanksThat is supposed to say "suggestions for a good private provider."

I upgraded my phone firmware and it includes the world's worst predictive index.

Beckalove86
12-13-11, 15:41
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jethro63
12-18-11, 14:16
Was in the neighborhood so dropped in at Magic Touch on Chapman the other night, hoping Holly had returned. Turns out Mammassan was the only one working. It's okay though because I always though she was cute. She gave me a great TS and a decent massage (better than Holly's). Only offered HE which was kind of blah. Let me play with here fun bags etc. Damage. $0. 8 for the hour and $0. 4 for the HE. Went over an hour as it took a while for me to finish, but Ruby hung around. Probably would walk if I know it's only her. She did say she is going to take a week or so off when one of the other girls gets back.

I tried in vein to reach one of the known hotties, but no go.

Billy125
12-18-11, 18:09
Has anyone had any success getting any parlor girls down from their prices?Yea, you can talk a mp girl down 99% of the time if you try. Just stick to your guns. If they say 60 counter offer whatever you want to spend. If they say no, just tell them thats ok, all you have is X amount and that they can just finish the massage. They will take the lower amount rather than watch you walk with no tip almost every time. Now you do risk them losing some enthusiasm, but alot of the mp girls don't have that regardless, of what you pay.

Anksgf
12-18-11, 21:29
While I have absolutely no experience with the massage parlor thing, my experience in general with girls who are selling it is, anything and everything is on the table. It's just a matter of how well you hit it off personally, how much you have to spend, what they are wanting the money for, etc.

Are we talking a druggie looking for her next hit or an UTR girl looking for some extra money?

Those are two very different situations.

A girl who while wanting to make some money, is also looking for a good time, versus a girl who is solely doing it for the money.

Again, two totally different situations.

Also, be smart about things.

Don't say pull out a wad of cash and then tell her $60 is all you have to spend.

Something else, if you can't manage to not let the little head do the thinking, then don't take with you more than you truly do have to spend.

WideGlide
12-19-11, 20:32
Stopped by Magic Touch since Gia stood me up. I got to see Julie and I must say she was fun. When she came in and saw I was at attention she was ready. She gave me a better than average massage, her body is so soft except the bolt ons. FS and even asked if I was ready for second go. I had to decline I didn't have time to stay. Over all a great time and I will repeat. If Holley is better I would love to see her when she comes back.

BigDaddyFirst
12-24-11, 02:35
Stopped by Magic Touch since Gia stood me up. I got to see Julie and I must say she was fun. When she came in and saw I was at attention she was ready. She gave me a better than average massage, her body is so soft except the bolt ons. FS and even asked if I was ready for second go. I had to decline I didn't have time to stay. Over all a great time and I will repeat. If Holley is better I would love to see her when she comes back.I'd agree bro, Ms Julie is super!

KnoxFreak2
01-03-12, 17:11
I went to San Francisco over the holidays and and I found a local AMP there called springtime oriental massage, it had decent review on there local guide so I figured I give it a try. Let me say that things are completely diffident in a big city, some of which I like and some hat makes me be grateful for what have in Knoxville. I go to the AMP and paid $50 to get a massage, an average looking asain leads me to a room and tells me to take a shower. There's 10 AMPs on every street and none of them do table showers. So I took a shower than she came in and stated a so so massage. During the massage she kept whispering " do you want more?" I said sure then she counted $250 on here hand as she did not speak well English I was like no thanks and tried to negotiate her down. She left and said massage done. I got dressed after a 10 min massage and proceeded to leave on my way out I argued with the guy for a little ablout the massage and he said the girls work on tips here in San Francisco so I tried to play dumb and said "oh I did not know, I'm from Tennessee." That when I saw the prettiest asian I have ever seen and her tits where porn star big and I was sold. I ended up giving paying her $180 she convinced me to tip the guy $20 and tip the first lady who gave a bad massage $30 so I spent a lot but it was well worth it. During the dream she did not massage at all, I opted for everything she said that more money so I just dreamed about an amazing amazing BJ and getting a feel of fake tits for the first time. The service here has a southern comforting feel compared to there but their girls are amazingly good looking and talented. There must have been 20 girls working and nothing about the place seems to be about the massage, It was like walking into the bunny ranch. Half of the girls looked like porn stars with huge bolt ons but this was my first time dreaming about being able to touch a pair of fake ones and in my dream they did not feel as nice as I thought they would but all in all I guess I really need to travel more and this guide can be really useful when in another city, I dreamed that I was able to shop around as if I knew the place and as if I was a local. I love the AMP experience but I'm not so fond of the prices because the service is more robotic and less GFE. Just thought that I would tell about my travels as I don't contribute as much as I should.

Rollin Stone
01-04-12, 10:20
Guys,

I'm new to this site. I saw Jessica from BP the other day and she put me onto this site! Great info!

Never done the AMP thing but I want to.

I was thinking Taylor or Tuski?

What can I expect from the menu? Cost? Overall experience?

Where can I expect the best AMP experience?

MilfMan865
01-04-12, 17:47
Best advice that you'll ever get from this wealth of knowledge dating back to the beginning of time (at least to this first forum post) RTFF.

Guys,

I'm new to this site. I saw Jessica from BP the other day and she put me onto this site! Great info!

Never done the AMP thing but I want to.

I was thinking Taylor or Tuski?

What can I expect from the menu? Cost? Overall experience?

Where can I expect the best AMP experience?

Rwestlake
01-06-12, 10:38
I've been in need of a massage for some time now, so I decided to hit up Crystal Spa on Broadway. From the past posts in this forum, it looked like extras weren't on the table. But what the heck. I DID need a massage. If nothing extra was offered, I'd still get my money's worth.

First off, this place does NOT look like your typical AMP. It is in a reasonably nice part of town and in a commercial brick building that is shared with another business. And nobody there speaks a word of English. As reported previously, there are no doors on the rooms. Just curtains.

I paid sixty bucks and stripped down. When my "therapist" came back in, she immediately covered me with a towel. Not good. The towel stayed on throughout the massage even though I told her that she didn't have to bother with the towel. She did move the towel up and give me a nice bare ass massage with a little brushing of the boys. Now here's where it gets confusing.

I was getting the no-extras vibe, when she leans over my head to rub by ass and sticks her tits in my face. When she came to the side of the table, I dropped a hand down and started rubbing her leg, which she was fine with. And when she was rubbing my arm she put my hand right next to her tits, which I grabbed and fondled of course. I was thinking that I might get a HE after all. After all this, she asked me what I liked massaged. I told her my inner thigh. She smiled, but I don't think she had any idea what I was saying. Remember the doesn't-speak-English thing.

At the end of the massage, she stands there like she's expecting something to happen. I've already been flipped over. To prevent any misunderstanding, I asked her if she massaged this and put my hand on my crotch."Ask and ye shall receive" is my favorite Bible verse! . She looked scared and said no.

And that, gentlemen, was the first and last time I'll darken the door of Crystal Spa. I wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for a pretty decent massage.

Jg3786
01-07-12, 12:57
I've been in need of a massage for some time now, so I decided to hit up Crystal Spa on Broadway. From the past posts in this forum, it looked like extras weren't on the table. But what the heck. I DID need a massage. If nothing extra was offered, I'd still get my money's worth.

First off, this place does NOT look like your typical AMP. It is in a reasonably nice part of town and in a commercial brick building that is shared with another business. And nobody there speaks a word of English. As reported previously, there are no doors on the rooms. Just curtains.

I paid sixty bucks and stripped down. When my "therapist" came back in, she immediately covered me with a towel. Not good. The towel stayed on throughout the massage even though I told her that she didn't have to bother with the towel. She did move the towel up and give me a nice bare ass massage with a little brushing of the boys. Now here's where it gets confusing.

I was getting the no-extras vibe, when she leans over my head to rub by ass and sticks her tits in my face. When she came to the side of the table, I dropped a hand down and started rubbing her leg, which she was fine with. And when she was rubbing my arm she put my hand right next to her tits, which I grabbed and fondled of course. I was thinking that I might get a HE after all. After all this, she asked me what I liked massaged. I told her my inner thigh. She smiled, but I don't think she had any idea what I was saying. Remember the doesn't-speak-English thing.

At the end of the massage, she stands there like she's expecting something to happen. I've already been flipped over. To prevent any misunderstanding, I asked her if she massaged this and put my hand on my crotch."Ask and ye shall receive" is my favorite Bible verse! . She looked scared and said no.

And that, gentlemen, was the first and last time I'll darken the door of Crystal Spa. I wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for a pretty decent massage.I've had a big smile three out of four times That I have visited. The first time visit is the only time I left with a frown.

RonHanson
01-08-12, 12:09
Does anyone know of any UTR massage providers that host and provide a good massage and a he HJ? I have PMed with 2-3 other memebers who occasionaly like this sort of thing but don't like the parlors. If anyone can give me any help please PM me and I will pass on to the others. Thanks, have a great day and be safe!

Gooshpop
01-08-12, 12:30
I've had a big smile three out of four times That I have visited. The first time visit is the only time I left with a frown.I've also had enjoyable visits. The Chinese business model is different from the Korean model: open environment, no table shower, no negotiation, no FS (I assume) and a real massage.

The ladies appear to rotate between here and Bamboo in Sevierville.

Shadow0113
01-09-12, 17:13
Visited today and opted for a hour at. 8. While the TS, quick Suana, and massage were fairly good, I left disappointed. Unfortunately, the place got busy after I got there (early afternoon) and there were only two ladies there. So, my lady had to keep answering the door. Meanwhile, there was no offer for a HE. Don't know if it was the fact that the line was stacking up or some kind of Uncle Leo vibe I was giving off despite the clues I was giving to show that I was legit. Either way, she treated my appointment like it was a hhr and gave me. 2 back since she wanted to move on amd how my time kept getting interrupted. This was the second time I've been there without a HE. Unless someone has had more success than me, I don't plan to go back.

Nickn3
01-10-12, 15:02
This is my favorite AMP and I think Magic Touch is losing some of its Magic. I stopped by today for the standard Rub and romp. Holly was unavailable and I saw Julie the new girl. When I was introduced I was so happy, a new hot Asian party girl. I went downhill from here.

The table shower was ok, but not the best I have had. After which she put me in the sauna, probable just long enough to go through my pockets, and we returned to the massage room. No massage was offered and Julie went straight to negotiations. She wanted $$.2 for FS. I offered $.2 and we settled on $.27 because I had intently left my wallet in the trunk and had seven more bucks in my pocket. That is about my usual rate at an AMP anyway.

Julie went straight to the business at hand in a real rushed manner. Still no massage at all, and not what I expected. I felt like I was on a sexual assembly line. This was definitely not my thing. She was trying to put on a party hat on before little Nicky was ready. Julie has a killer body with nice bolt on tits but, the personality of a fish, we totally did not connect. My last couples of sessions with new gals have been somewhat 'lacking'. I guess Barbie and Anna have ruined me for other women.

I should have demanded the massage I paid for. Total damage for today was. 8 for the house and $.27 for the FS romp and the total destruction of my ego.

YMMV.

Nick

WheelerJim
01-10-12, 16:31
Dream of a good massage with he, well tomorrow jenna in west knoxville will massage you for 100 roses he includes and 20 extra can play with those awsome tities pm me i will give didgits

ShadowyFox
01-10-12, 17:57
Damn my trip to Atlanta! I cannot afford the luxury you tempt me with.

NewButOld
01-11-12, 00:25
Tempting tempting.

Dream of a good massage with he, well tomorrow jenna in west knoxville will massage you for 100 roses he includes and 20 extra can play with those awsome tities pm me i will give didgits

Billy125
01-14-12, 02:33
Well after a long break from extrcurricular activities I ventured out a bit tonight. I called the Asian massage lady in oak ridge but she said it was too late (4:30) and to call back early tomorrow. I know she isn't really known for extras but I enjoy a good massage. Went to the ball off 129, I wll put a little review on that in the strip club section.

After the ball, I decided to try an AMP. Asian healthy and s&k are close by so I figured I would try one. Stopped by Asian healthy. Payed. 80 at the door for an hour. The massuese was mid thirties to early forties probably. Typical asian build. She said she knew me from somewhere, but that could have been any of the AMPs around here. Table shower was probably one of the more thourough I have had. Even gave the boys a little attention. Went into the sauna, lingerie was hanging on the wall. I sat on the top area and grabbed a mag. A few minutes later she comes in and ask me to stand up on the bench. She stays at floor level and procedes to towel dry me from the bottom up. She was right at eye level with the little guy while drying me. Went back for the massage. It was decent. I have had better and worse. She asked me what I wanted, which I told her a HJ. She asked for money, and I asked her how much. She said " you know how much, can't ask how much. I had set aside 60. Normally I would have started low, but I was having a good time so I just gave her 60. She said "no 80" I just told her 60 was all I had she said ok. HJ
was good and she let my hands roam undisturbed. All in all a good but slightly overpriced time.

Sexhoundtn2
01-16-12, 21:43
Holly is back at MT.

Sexhoundtn2
01-17-12, 10:40
As usual I'm a little late making this report. I recently visited of ans AMP that has not been getting very much attention lately and had a great time. Any of you seniors or trusted members that like asian girls with huge boobs can pm me for details. The provider is a little older than I like probably pushing 40 but still has a good body.

WideGlide
01-19-12, 22:57
Was on vacation last week and was out on my own for a couple hours stopped at VIP spa on hwy 192 in Kissimmee FL. It was the usual. 8 to the house ok massage nothing on menu but a HJ for. 4 little relief but hey better than nothing. She did let the hands roam but no touching the kitty. So if your in FL and have time to get a rub and tug it was ok.