PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bezee2012
06-12-15, 18:35
Yess thank you Bloo for taking up for me honestly. Clowns like breeze make me not want to post on here with dumbass comments like that. And it isn't me who isn't writing "english" its the moderator who changes shit for some dumb reason I am using be / see for the word "because" and for some reason it comes as be / se or whatever and then thus it makes no sense.

And also breeze you clown don't ever give me grief I got that stupid "douchebag" label be / see I told some dumbass moderator off like yourself because I simply defended someone on this board all the way back in 2013 and by the way the moderator said he was from South America. Why a moderator would be monitoring a board from TN being in South America is beyond me soo take it up with him please thank you.

I expect that this is the last time I hear about this shit not my fault I provide good data on here to help out others use it don't use it up to you but don't ever give me grief again you circus clown. Thanks again for the help Bloofin take care all more details later.

Outinthestreet.Well obviously you deserve the "douchebag" moniker sinc you can't read. Look closer at my name it is Bezee nowhere is there an "are" in the name. If you are to lazy to spell out because then I definitely see how you earned the title and will be forever stuck with it. Calling others names just solidifies you member status and I will give you grief as much ad I like BUT I will do it in the proper category: tips, tricks, arguing and other bullshit.

Sorry to all the others on here looking for ledgably typed useful information I will take my arguing to the proper form.

Happy hobbying.

Bezee.

YoungBlood1
06-12-15, 19:35
Had a good dream of Monica. I dreamed she had a decent incall (private) and gave a good rub. I decided to have an hour dream so we wouldn't be rushed. Big titties, nice puss, good experience. I travel a lot, but I may stop by when I'm in Knoxville again.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-busty-redhead-doing-full-body-rubs/12762929This is interesting, was it a straight forward massage?

YoungBlood1
06-12-15, 20:31
I read an article online recently about a guy getting a happy ending while getting a brazillian wax. After some further digging it turns out there are several stories of this same experience by others and even some videos. I'm definitely not into getting waxed but I'm just curious if any of you gentlemen have experienced anything similar to this either here in Knoxville or anywhere else? Feel free to PM if you don't feel like posting. Thanks, YB.

Sexhoundtn2
06-12-15, 22:24
Had a good dream of Monica. I dreamed she had a decent incall (private) and gave a good rub. I decided to have an hour dream so we wouldn't be rushed. Big titties, nice puss, good experience. I travel a lot, but I may stop by when I'm in Knoxville again.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-busty-redhead-doing-full-body-rubs/12762929You my friend should play the lottery tonight. Your a very lucky man to have made it out with your remaining cash and your ass. She has a lengthy past surrounded by questionable characters. The search feature on here will same you money and keep you safe. Feel free to PM me for details.

MD Bellamy
06-12-15, 23:08
It becomes be / see because a bee with a slash and cee is not the same as the word because. We have a text cleanup script that runs against everything posted on the forum. If we didn't, and we know because we didn't use to have it, then about 40% of the content becomes nearly unreadable. People use the number 4 in place of the word for, they use the letter bee in place of the word be. You can solve that problem by following the guidelines you agreed to, one of them says "Don't write like you're in a chatroom."

See it's right there in the guidelines. No person is changing what you write, a script is trying to correct what you write.

I gave you the user title douchebag because you got an infraction a long time ago and then you acted like a douchebag by trying to spam the forum. Just like you are acting like a douchebag by questioning my credentials, I never said I was FROM South America, I said that I LIVE in South America, I'm a 100% Yankee Doodle Dandy, A-1 American through and through AND a monger to boot, AND a member of these fine forums since 2003. English is my native language (if you ever heard my Spanish you would know it's not) so I'm kind of the perfect pick to do the job.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up, have a great weekend.

A2It's good to have, and to enforce, our rules. I, for one, rapidly tire of texting gibberish. Sometimes, though, the rules may come adrift. Today I posted, in Raleigh, NC, and included the term "see-section" (with a capital letter see standing for Caesarian, a fairly standard abbreviation I'd have thought) and somehow or other it ended up as "see-section"! Does cutting and pasting text have an effect on how it is treated?

MD Bellamy
06-12-15, 23:09
It's good to have, and to enforce, our rules. I, for one, rapidly tire of texting gibberish. Sometimes, though, the rules may come adrift. Today I posted, in Raleigh, NC, and included the term "see-section" (with a capital letter see standing for Caesarian, a fairly standard abbreviation I'd have thought) and somehow or other it ended up as "see-section"! Does cutting and pasting text have an effect on how it is treated?Same problem again!

TenAnmp
06-14-15, 11:57
You my friend should play the lottery tonight. Your a very lucky man to have made it out with your remaining cash and your ass. She has a lengthy past surrounded by questionable characters. The search feature on here will same you money and keep you safe. Feel free to PM me for details.You are a great asset to this forum, SexHound2. I wish more of us could be as generous and competent. A lot of it comes down to individual effort, so please let's all try to raise the bar a bit. Navigating these sometimes dangerous and risky adventures requires effort, right (unless you're a fool)?

Nobody246
06-16-15, 22:29
Stopped in again this evening. No hints of any extras, and the therapist's attire was not exactly titillating.

Still, it was a good massage, but the therapist was very demanding about upgrading the tip.

Don't think I'll go back.

BTW, what is it on the breath of these women? I have met quite a few, and their breath is almost always the same. I just can't place what it is.

Foglifter
06-16-15, 22:54
Funny. I was there tonight also. No extras. But dang what a tease!

And the breath thing! Yes it's true! I gave her a big bill and wanted change. Don't think she liked that to much but massage was great!

FeatherHammer
06-17-15, 00:01
Might be ketosis. The lack of carbs in their diet. Then, there's rice? That's nothing but carbohydrates, right? Lack of brushing their teeth, maybe? I don't know but I've always wondered myself about that. Never stopped me from having a good time, however. Just always wondered about that. Oh, to smell that terrible breath again without fear of getting busted for enjoying myself! Fucking assholes!

Stopped in again this evening. No hints of any extras, and the therapist's attire was not exactly titillating.

Still, it was a good massage, but the therapist was very demanding about upgrading the tip.

Don't think I'll go back.

BTW, what is it on the breath of these women? I have met quite a few, and their breath is almost always the same. I just can't place what it is.

GandMaster99
06-17-15, 00:12
I think someone has already moved into the Angel Spa location. I could be wrong, but I think this is the same local.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5065749190.html

Sexhoundtn2
06-17-15, 00:16
You are a great asset to this forum, SexHound2. I wish more of us could be as generous and competent. A lot of it comes down to individual effort, so please let's all try to raise the bar a bit. Navigating these sometimes dangerous and risky adventures requires effort, right (unless you're a fool)?Your welcome TenA and thank you. The more we share the more we all stay safe and the less money we waste.

Jg3786
06-17-15, 00:37
I think someone has already moved into the Angel Spa location. I could be wrong, but I think this is the same local.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5065749190.htmlIt's not the same location. This one is in Maryville.

Member #5245
06-17-15, 09:36
Might be ketosis. The lack of carbs in their diet. Then, there's rice? That's nothing but carbohydrates, right? Lack of brushing their teeth, maybe? I don't know but I've always wondered myself about that. Never stopped me from having a good time, however. Just always wondered about that. Oh, to smell that terrible breath again without fear of getting busted for enjoying myself!

If the girls are Korean it's from eating kimchee. I spent a year in Korea and know from experience. Very spicy and goes well with beer. You can actually buy it from Ingles.

Tommu Thumb
06-17-15, 15:31
It's not the same location. This one is in Maryville.Theyve had their grand opening for a month or so now. I tried them. Lots of teasing, table shower AFTER the massage and self service only after paying for more time.

SjDec2713
06-20-15, 15:01
Been to 2 different parlors.

Both gave decent massage.

Got full service at both.

Not giving address publicly.

I'm no longer giving public business names.

Rsander1990
06-21-15, 20:48
Been watching forum and reviewing post. Been at this several years and never posted. DO not waste your time at Acu if your wanting extras. But if you are wanting a quality cheap massage minus Tb SHower this is the place to go to.

Sexhoundtn2
06-22-15, 08:23
Been watching forum and reviewing post. Been at this several years and never posted. DO not waste your time at Acu if your wanting extras. But if you are wanting a quality cheap massage minus Tb SHower this is the place to go to.ACU has been reviewed on here many many times. Read reviews and use the search feature. It will save you from TOFTT when already been done.

Rsander1990
06-22-15, 13:30
ACU has been reviewed on here many many times. Read reviews and use the search feature. It will save you from TOFTT when already been done.I was just making a statement. Acu provides a really good massage. I still go there not expecting anything to get their massage.

John3735
06-22-15, 19:22
Ok, I admit it, I made a few mistakes!

Having had a couple of good trips to Niota last winter I made the trek down I-75 with high hopes despite later reviews. (mistake #1).

I was met at door by older (and I mean older. As in 65) Korean lady who signed me up, took me to the room and instructed me to get undressed. I innocently ask, "which girls are working tonight?" That was apparently Mistake #2. My question earned me a slap on the rump and the stern admonishment: "Never ask a woman for a girl. I give you massage. ".

Fearfully, I complied. I thought: What is the worse that can happen? It's only a massage. She has to have lots and lots of experience. This is ok, I will get through it. Then she ask "Are You Law. " Damn the right answer was right there. Staring me in the face - "Yes, I am LEO. Leave me alone. " But, I panicked and said "no I'm not the law. " Mistake #3. Cost me the tip I had to give her to leave me alone.

JG865
06-22-15, 21:39
Yes, that's her. She gets insulted if she thinks you find her unattractive. You might have fared better if you hadn't asked about the girl.

Useful rules when dealing with AMPs:

- unless you know the establishment is trustworthy, do not pay the house fee until you see the girl who will give you the massage.

- learn the skill of walking out if you don't like what you see. Even if you leave disappointed, at least you'll have money in your pocket.

- never carry more money in with you than you are willing to spend.

- whenever they ask, you have always been there before.

- if you have been there before, it helps to remember the name of the girl who saw you.

I probably wouldn't claim to be LEO, though. Sometimes these places have a heavy nearby. Better to hesitate and briefly look off to the side before saying "no". Then they'll take your money but you'll only get a really crappy massage.

Having had a couple of good trips to Niota last winter I made the trek down I-75 with high hopes despite later reviews. (mistake #1).

I was met at door by older (and I mean older. As in 65) Korean lady who signed me up, took me to the room and instructed me to get undressed. I innocently ask, "which girls are working tonight?" That was apparently Mistake #2. My question earned me a slap on the rump and the stern admonishment: "Never ask a woman for a girl. I give you massage. ".

Fearfully, I complied. I thought: What is the worse that can happen? It's only a massage. She has to have lots and lots of experience. This is ok, I will get through it. Then she ask "Are You Law. " Damn the right answer was right there. Staring me in the face - "Yes, I am LEO. Leave me alone. " But, I panicked and said "no I'm not the law. " Mistake #3. Cost me the tip I had to give her to leave me alone.

RonHanson
06-23-15, 09:49
A lady I have been seeing for massage therapy is awesome I like deep tissue with a therapist using elbows and this thin tall raven haired beauty is great and is great to look at all for 60 roses for 1 hour and says she is looking for new customers if anyone is interested hit me up.I finally got the opportunity to meet with this lady last week. Got the best massage I have had in a long time. She gave me a deep tissue and it was really good! A couple of times I had to have her back off. She is very personable and nice to look at.

Cat Lover 77
06-23-15, 14:12
A lady I have been seeing for massage therapy is awesome I like deep tissue with a therapist using elbows and this thin tall raven haired beauty is great and is great to look at all for 60 roses for 1 hour and says she is looking for new customers if anyone is interested hit me up.Just got back from my massage with this lovely lady. Top-shelf massage, beautiful woman, good talk. Highly recommended for people wanting to get their body worked on. Be good to her guys!

BoroDude
06-23-15, 22:05
Had some business in Loudon this afternoon, so I decided to visit the spa in Niota. Complete waste of time. Mama san is a very hateful, irritable old woman. Sadly she was the one who gave me my "massage", which lasted maybe 6 minutes. Paid for an hour, was in the building 25 min. When her kneeing the hell out of / walking all over my back was just too much she because extremely irritated. Do not recommend this place. I wouldn't visit again even if Kate Upton was giving away freebies, out of principle. I'm very surprised this place has even one positive review. Should have visited the Southern Belle. It's also a brief time with a crappy massage, but at least she's attractive and not a heinous person.

Xtwb3000
06-24-15, 16:28
If that ever happens, let me know and I'll happily take your place on line. LOL. Sorry you had a bad experience though.

I wouldn't visit again even if Kate Upton was giving away freebies, out of principle. .

MojoXY
06-29-15, 19:11
Was driving by the old Bali Spa on Chapman & it has a new "Luck's Spa" sign up. Anyone have any info on what's going on? Thanks.

TiredOJackIn
06-30-15, 08:00
Went there yesterday. Girl, ("Ivana" or something) in her 40's. 20 minutes of pushing on back with towel over butt for 60. Then make you bid against yourself for extras. Extras were mechanical. Left there thinking "why in the world did I just spend money for that?" Girl was complaining that I was only the third person that day to visit. She said she is only girl working there.

LionFish
06-30-15, 19:32
I had a short but decent massage. Roaming hands at end let me know extras were available. Girl was a middle aged.

YoungBlood1
06-30-15, 22:52
Went to one of my old favorites today. New girl from the usual one that I always see there but the same decent experience for the $. The real reason I wanted to post was that I noticed an interesting sticker posted in their little entrance area. If A2 feels this info is too hot, please feel free to delete the post but it feels relevant. The sticker was a sheriff's badge that said "Volunteer League Fraternal Police Order" and "VIP donor" or "Platinum donor" I can't remember which. This could be the reason they always seem to fly under the radar when it comes to AMP busts. Seemed too interesting to not pass on, happy hunting gents.

YB.

Lvglsvgs
07-02-15, 20:48
A lady I have been seeing for massage therapy is awesome I like deep tissue with a therapist using elbows and this thin tall raven haired beauty is great and is great to look at all for 60 roses for 1 hour and says she is looking for new customers if anyone is interested hit me up.Another two thumbs up for this WJ find. Good looking. Intuitive. Strong. Skilled. Sun shiney disposition. Sweet voice. Location a little unusual (like where you might get the other kinda rubbing) so you'll have to park next door if you're in the company vehicle. But once you are in, you forget what state you in almost immedietly. She called it massage drunk. Thanks again Wheeler.

TenACMan
07-02-15, 21:37
Another two thumbs up for this WJ find. Good looking. Intuitive. Strong. Skilled. Sun shiney disposition. Sweet voice. Location a little unusual (like where you might get the other kinda rubbing) so you'll have to park next door if you're in the company vehicle. But once you are in, you forget what state you in almost immedietly. She called it massage drunk. Thanks again Wheeler.Hook me up?

Sexhoundtn2
07-02-15, 22:43
Went to one of my old favorites today. New girl from the usual one that I always see there but the same decent experience for the $. The real reason I wanted to post was that I noticed an interesting sticker posted in their little entrance area. If A2 feels this info is too hot, please feel free to delete the post but it feels relevant. The sticker was a sheriff's badge that said "Volunteer League Fraternal Police Order" and "VIP donor" or "Platinum donor" I can't remember which. This could be the reason they always seem to fly under the radar when it comes to AMP busts. Seemed too interesting to not pass on, happy hunting gents.

YB.About those stickers. They have been posted there and at many other AMPs I have been in for years.

BigLoadForU
07-02-15, 23:50
When I first moved here I went to a spa, can't remember the name. They had a hand written sign in the steam room telling people not to piss in the heat rocks. I laughed my ass off when I saw that and asked the mamasan if that was meant as a joke and she said, 'no, men piss in there, all the time they piss in there'. So I asked her if I could take a pic of it when my phone because it was funny and she totally freaked. I didn't know about all the issues they had to deal with. Still funny though.

Edvis
07-05-15, 19:43
If she does a bbj or HE I wouldn't complian. Just hope it's not a man.

Fearfully, I complied. I thought: What is the worse that can happen? It's only a massage. She has to have lots and lots of experience. This is ok, I will get through it. Then she ask "Are You Law. " Damn the right answer was right there. Staring me in the face - "Yes, I am LEO. Leave me alone. " But, I panicked and said "no I'm not the law. " Mistake #3. Cost me the tip I had to give her to leave me alone..

JBoyd
07-07-15, 15:54
Hook me up?Inbox me the details. I'm down for that.

GandMaster99
07-07-15, 23:14
Had a dream that I stopped by SS on Clinton. Same two ladies, but was surprised who I saw come out of one of the rooms. I am fairly certain that is was my uncle. It appeared as if he was a customer. This could either be an explanation of how that made it past the "purge" or it could be an omen of things to come. Be careful! Needless to say I exited my dream quickly.

Sexhoundtn2
07-08-15, 01:57
Had a dream that I stopped by SS on Clinton. Same two ladies, but was surprised who I saw come out of one of the rooms. I am fairly certain that is was my uncle. It appeared as if he was a customer. This could either be an explanation of how that made it past the "purge" or it could be an omen of things to come. Be careful! Needless to say I exited my dream quickly.That's very odd. I have been there several times and never saw another client. The SS mamasan has always been vigilant not to let that happen. Same mamasan?

GandMaster99
07-09-15, 00:00
That's very odd. I have been there several times and never saw another client. The SS mamasan has always been vigilant not to let that happen. Same mamasan?Same one. He was walking out of the room just as I came in through the front. I don't think there was much she could do to prevent me from seeing him as I just came in from the outside as he was leaving the room.

OutInTheStreet
07-09-15, 17:17
Anyone been to the newly opened Luck's Spa? Since it was temporarily closed and now re-opened pm me or let us know. And no one has been answering their phone it just rings and rings and goes to vmail is all.

Outinthestreet.

SeeksEasy
07-10-15, 13:59
I was at the newly renamed Five Star Massage on Maynardville Highway the other day (really cute girls giving a really nice standard massage, nothing to see here, move on) when I overheard what I think must have been a new hire getting telephone instructions. There would be a string of Cantonese, and then a carefully enunciated phrase like "no no regular massage only" or "sixtydollah" or, the best yet, "Maynardville Highway. " The thing is the new hire repeated it at most once or twice and had it, and was able to take the verbal quiz afterwards.

This might explain some of the language issues. If the answer is not "no no regular massage" or "sixtydollah" you are just out of luck.

Seeks.

Twitch26
07-10-15, 16:13
I was at the newly renamed Five Star Massage on Maynardville Highway the other day (really cute girls giving a really nice standard massage, nothing to see here, move on) when I overheard what I think must have been a new hire getting telephone instructions. There would be a string of Cantonese, and then a carefully enunciated phrase like "no no regular massage only" or "sixtydollah" or, the best yet, "Maynardville Highway. " The thing is the new hire repeated it at most once or twice and had it, and was able to take the verbal quiz afterwards.

This might explain some of the language issues. If the answer is not "no no regular massage" or "sixtydollah" you are just out of luck.

Seeks.Thanks for the info you saved me some $$ brotha. I was going to head there later this evening guess a change of plans now LOL.

JustinSftn
07-11-15, 14:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Worst self review EVER

A2

BigWoody423
07-12-15, 19:45
Who is the owner of this location?

The Load2
07-16-15, 13:48
Looks like they're getting busted. I'm at the barbershop next door, LEO is all in the parkinglot and they are bringing out the massage tables and I see a washer and dryer. They got the owner and it looks like they're about to load the Asian ladies up in a van. Stay Away guys! Super relax day spa.

Nickn3
07-16-15, 16:12
The spa at 9055 Middlebrook Pike is being busted right now. I don't know why.

Be careful brothers.

Member #6392
07-16-15, 16:24

Be careful brothers.That would have to be impersonating a licensed professional. I've not had any luck there and the massages were pitiful.

Mike Mercury
07-17-15, 06:13
That would have to be impersonating a licensed professional. I've not had any luck there and the massages were pitiful.ACU MASSAGE locations use Chinese ladies who do not speak ENGLISH so they DO NOT have massage licenses. They HAVE thru the years sometime given EXTRAS but Uncle LEO never busts them busts them. The owner must be paying protection. What do you think?

Dr Holiday
07-17-15, 09:43
ACU MASSAGE locations use Chinese ladies who do not speak ENGLISH so they DO NOT have massage licenses. They HAVE thru the years sometime given EXTRAS but Uncle LEO never busts them busts them. The owner must be paying protection. What do you think?Decade ago when I moved here. I noted that the massage places didn't get busted. That year there was an election and the current sheriff got ousted. Within days the places all got busted by the new sheriff. On the news that night, I noted my neighbor getting arrested in the.

. She was crying on tv to the reporter and said, "I don't know why I'm being arrested the sheriff owns one third of the place". LOL I thought, "sorry honey, new sheriff". After a few days and new arrangements were made, they all reopened. LOL.

Knowing what my neighbor did made my welcome to tenn so much better. Having a piece at such close range. Mornings before work became a really good time. LOL.

A year or so later I began "dating" one of the "dancers". Got to know the owners of the clubs. They filled me in on uncles arrangements.

Uncle is very corrupt in this place on the business of sex. LOL.

RJHunter
07-17-15, 13:57
Decade ago when I moved here. I noted that the massage places didn't get busted. That year there was an election and the current sheriff got ousted. Within days the places all got busted by the new sheriff. On the news that night, I noted my neighbor getting arrested in the.

. She was crying on tv to the reporter and said, "I don't know why I'm being arrested the sheriff owns one third of the place". LOL I thought, "sorry honey, new sheriff". After a few days and new arrangements were made, they all reopened. LOL.

Knowing what my neighbor did made my welcome to tenn so much better. Having a piece at such close range. Mornings before work became a really good time. LOL.

A year or so later I began "dating" one of the "dancers". Got to know the owners of the clubs. They filled me in on uncles arrangements.

Uncle is very corrupt in this place on the business of sex. LOL.In most places, even when the officials are sort of honest, they leave all but the most blatant massage parlors alone unless they are trafficking or there are a lot of complaints. It just makes sense to keep it indoors instead of out on the street. This town seems to be different. All the officials seem to be corrupt, starting with the zoning agencies, and it just goes uphill from there. Maybe all the stings are fights between different corrupt agencies not getting "their" share of the profits.

MrRubDown
07-20-15, 10:03
I am still a new guy, but decided to take a trip to SS for a dream. Only the mamasan was available, if there were any other girls I did not see them. The mamasan had a nice rack, just talked a bit too much. The TS was just okay and a bit rushed. We finally made it into the massage room and things got a bit better. She lets those boobs graze your back while massaging but still too much talking. My hand did get to roam a bit and on the flip she saw my soldier was at attention. There were no question asked, she just kinda took care of him. HJ ONLY but seemed as though there could have been more. I may repeat, but with all the heat I've been reading about I may have to take a break and I'm just starting this hobby LOL.

MrRubDown
07-20-15, 10:44
For some reason I am having issues getting my reviews to post.

Because you're new, your posts need to be reviewed before they go live.

Please stop posting them over and over.

A2

UtGuy865
07-20-15, 13:51
Was going to go to acu yesterday afternoon but they had a 20 min wait. Went down road to hong and like normal, was not treated extras, but did receive a great massage. If you arent looking for more than feeling relaxed, great place to be.

Member #5276
07-26-15, 19:47
Does anyone do nuru or something similar in Knox besides candy curves?

TenACMan
07-27-15, 17:15
Does anyone do nuru or something similar in Knox besides candy curves?I am interested in this as well.

CandysCurves
07-28-15, 09:40
Search for girls that advertise B2 B, body slides or body glides. Very few in any area offers real nurus. NURU is expensive and costs at least 25.00 for enough NURU to do 1 session and its very messy. Most girls who advertise NURU use baby oil. You have to be able to change the sheets with each session, as everyone should be doing anyway but probably do not and you have to be able to provide clean towels and washcloths to everyone to shower afterwards. I hope you find some great safe fun!

Tommu Thumb
07-28-15, 13:55
Search for girls that advertise B2 B, body slides or body glides. Very few in any area offers real nurus. NURU is expensive and costs at least 25.00 for enough NURU to do 1 session and its very messy. Most girls who advertise NURU use baby oil. You have to be able to change the sheets with each session, as everyone should be doing anyway but probably do not and you have to be able to provide clean towels and washcloths to everyone to shower afterwards. I hope you find some great safe fun!Candy's nuru is amazing.

Bezee2012
07-28-15, 14:10
Search for girls that advertise B2 B, body slides or body glides. Very few in any area offers real nurus. NURU is expensive and costs at least 25.00 for enough NURU to do 1 session and its very messy. Most girls who advertise NURU use baby oil. You have to be able to change the sheets with each session, as everyone should be doing anyway but probably do not and you have to be able to provide clean towels and washcloths to everyone to shower afterwards. I hope you find some great safe fun!Now gentlemen there is a class act right there. Candy I applaud you for sharing that information despite the fact that could send possible business elsewhere. I have not had the pleasure of seeing you or a NURU experience but after your post I will definitely try to see a classy provider as yourself. I hope some of the other providers see this and realize that in the long run it will gain them business for being forthcoming with information IF they are not exactly what a potential client is looking for. Once again that was a classy selfless act and wanted you to know I and probably others noticed and responded positively to it.

Keep safe gentlemen and ladies.

Bezee.

JBoyd
07-28-15, 18:43

Be careful brothers.Well because prostitution is illegal. I've nailed 2 chicks in their. That was my favorite place. Now that's gone and Rocky hill is gone. Its like they don't want us banging noChineses.

Jg3786
07-28-15, 21:37
Now gentlemen there is a class act right there. Candy I applaud you for sharing that information despite the fact that could send possible business elsewhere. I have not had the pleasure of seeing you or a NURU experience but after your post I will definitely try to see a classy provider as yourself. I hope some of the other providers see this and realize that in the long run it will gain them business for being forthcoming with information IF they are not exactly what a potential client is looking for. Once again that was a classy selfless act and wanted you to know I and probably others noticed and responded positively to it.

Keep safe gentlemen and ladies.

Bezee.Candy is and always will be a first class lady.

Foglifter
07-29-15, 16:24
Any one had any luck with massage in maryville? If you have PM me please thanks.

GandMaster99
07-29-15, 23:28
Dreamed I went to SS on Clinton Hwy. In my dream, the massage was still only a 5 out of a possible 10. A full buffet was offered, but the quality of the buffet was lacked something. The workers there seem just stale. Everything was as it was in previous dreams. Full service is offered. But, the cleanliness of the place seems to be going down. It's not awful, but the towels were not changed in the sauna. FS is. 8 at the door with a 1. 2 tip.

Edvis
08-04-15, 19:47
Anyone been lately?

MrHunterVols
08-05-15, 09:39
Does anyone have any info on Wulfscarlett@yahoo.com? I've always wanted a Asian with big natural breast to take care of me! Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town-short-notice-not-a-problem/5027309

KnoxBrown
08-05-15, 12:56
Does anyone have any info on Wulfscarlett@yahoo.com? I've always wanted a Asian with big natural breast to take care of me! Thanks!

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town-short-notice-not-a-problem/5027309Had a dream with her last week. Easy and fast setup. Starts with very light massage for about 10 min. Talks a lot. Then usual soft touch. Nothing special. I wouldn't repeat. Did I say that bottom is off limit.

KenVetteman
08-05-15, 13:34

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town-short-notice-not-a-problem/5027309I have seen her and don't know where the Asian part is. She does just what her e mail to you says. I thought she was pleasant to visit. She states visits are not for an hour and they are not. Ken.

MrHunterVols
08-05-15, 15:59
I have seen her and don't know where the Asian part is. She does just what her e mail to you says. I thought she was pleasant to visit. She states visits are not for an hour and they are not. Ken.Thanks for the info! Is it worth a visit? BJ & happy ending?

MilfMan865
08-05-15, 16:30

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town-short-notice-not-a-problem/5027309You will find info about her by searching for "Scarlett" in the Massage Parlor Reports. General info is that she is rub and tug, gets the job done, and you can barely notice that she is Asian (the deep Southern accent kinda throws you off). A somewhat forgettable experience.

Stay Safe,

MILFman.

Grayce
08-05-15, 19:23
Massage was rough and mamasan is pretty intense if not forceful. However, she provided fun on the flip. Less than a Benjamin for rub and def not self-service.

Grayce
08-05-15, 19:26
5 stars.

Awesome massage and shower yesterday. They really push for that 90 min but I chose 60. The male up front said for 90 min, last 30 min would be the flip. So no flip, but shower and just her attitude and flirting are promising.

Sim Bim
08-05-15, 20:43
This is not a place that offers extras (at least it didn't appear to be), but the massage was so damn good I didn't care. I got the 1 hour foot massage and got an incredible foot massage along with a great back massage at the end. If your looking for a great legit massage, this is the pace. Best of all it was only $25!! I gave her a $10 and thought it was a bargain. The place is on Chapman in between WalMart and the new Lowe's. Its in the strip mall with the Mexican restaurant.

Sim.

JBoyd
08-06-15, 04:28
You will find info about her by searching for "Scarlett" in the Massage Parlor Reports. General info is that she is rub and tug, gets the job done, and you can barely notice that she is Asian (the deep Southern accent kinda throws you off). A somewhat forgettable experience.

Stay Safe,

MILFman.PM me to Let me know how it goes. She's great at her job.

SingleNudest
08-06-15, 09:03
Anyone got any info on her? She looks too good to be true. A real massage by her would be nice.

I'm not the type to get extras but it would be nice to have her dressed in something sexy while doing a massage.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-disapointing-body-work-you-found-the-solution/13675345

WheelerJim
08-06-15, 10:49
Anyone got any info on her? She looks too good to be true. A real massage by her would be nice.

I'm not the type to get extras but it would be nice to have her dressed in something sexy while doing a massage.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-disapointing-body-work-you-found-the-solution/13675345Straight massage no extras there.

Your Highness
08-06-15, 16:01
I can't find any massage spa staffed with Japanese women. A few years ago I went to Tokyo Spa near the airport hoping to see Japanese women because of the name. It turned out everyone there was Korean. I went to another one called Yoko Spa in Maryville (Yoko is Japanese female name). Again everyone there was Korean. Hoping for a Japanese masseuse.

OutInTheStreet
08-07-15, 00:18
Is that name of the place? 5 Stars? Never heard of it. I have asked this before previously anyone tried Luck's Spa yet? Since it has been previously closed twice now already. I wanted to see what the feedback was on that place ince it just opened a few weeks ago.

Outinthestreet.

Massage was rough and mamasan is pretty intense if not forceful. However, she provided fun on the flip. Less than a Benjamin for rub and def not self-service.

SeeksEasy
08-07-15, 21:47
It has been a quiet few weeks in Lake Wobegone.

I have made three visits to Five Stars. It is a good massage, and an overall good experience, but despite a few hints and an occasional slight BG, a good massage is what you are going to get.

I did visit Casey Ann after a review on here. It was not bad; the reviewer was right in that her pictures are out of date, but wrong, I think, as to how much. I would estimate late 50's. Good attitude, and is a talker, as the earlier reviewer said. Will not repeat.

I did visit the email only CL masseuse who advertises frequently as a BBW in west Knox. Smart, sane, no sign of drugs, solid, wide open. Inexpensive. I enjoyed myself; I am not sure why I will not repeat.

Stay safe.

Grayce
08-08-15, 02:02
Is that name of the place? 5 Stars? Never heard of it. I have asked this before previously anyone tried Luck's Spa yet? Since it has been previously closed twice now already. I wanted to see what the feedback was on that place ince it just opened a few weeks ago.

Outinthestreet.It's out maynardville pike. I think it used to be named something else. Can't imagine a whole lot of business for lucks.

Sexhoundtn2
08-08-15, 10:24
I can't find any massage spa staffed with Japanese women. A few years ago I went to Tokyo Spa near the airport hoping to see Japanese women because of the name. It turned out everyone there was Korean. I went to another one called Yoko Spa in Maryville (Yoko is Japanese female name). Again everyone there was Korean. Hoping for a Japanese masseuse.I used to frequent Yoko. Back in the hayday they would occasionally have a good looking Jap. The last time I was in Atlanta I went to three AMPs and to of them had a young hot Jap girl. Expensive but fun.

Rrayr
08-11-15, 12:46
Has anyone seen Skye yet?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/knoxville-s-best-kept-secret-massage-drunk-with-skye/13574651

Some of the AMP's here in Knx were pretty darn good and I kinda miss them since they busted up.

I'm in the mood for a good massage plus extra's if offered on the menu. Working on an app. 4 Wednesday, I'll let you cats know how it goes.

Sexhoundtn2
08-11-15, 13:53
Drove up Chapman today and the lights were off at Luck spa and a yellow paper taped to the window?

Xymox
08-11-15, 17:25

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/knoxville-s-best-kept-secret-massage-drunk-with-skye/13574651

Some of the AMP's here in Knx were pretty darn good and I kinda miss them since they busted up.

I'm in the mood for a good massage plus extra's if offered on the menu. Working on an app. 4 Wednesday, I'll let you cats know how it goes.Yes, I have seen Skye. Pretty good massage, she's good looking and friendly, good hands. But no extras. Don't even try. Won't happen.

Xymox.

Yurengr
08-11-15, 17:40

I'm in the mood for a good massage plus extra's if offered on the menu. Working on an app. 4 Wednesday, I'll let you cats know how it goes.Skye gives an excellent massage. But there are no extras. She is very attractive, fun, but professional.

Yurengr.

Your Highness
08-11-15, 21:11
I remember there was a young tall slim good looking woman there named Suki or Sookie. She was Korean. She was the most beautiful and most popular there and very expensive.

Your Highness
08-11-15, 21:48
I like this part the best. I like the warm water on my skin. I like lying there being scrubbed clean of dead skin in every nook and crack. I like being rinsed clean with warm water. I like being toweled off. But most of all I like being naked in front of a woman — a stranger who touches me all over.

Cowboy 35
08-11-15, 23:20
Went by last week, saw Angie (not the one from Chattanooga) but a coincidence on the name anyway. TS was good, massage was not good. Flip was as expected. She said she's been back for a couple months but had worked there previously. She has a very good memory so if she hasn't seen you she will know. Total damage. 6 for 40 m and. 4 tip.

Stay safe and Cowboy up!

Member #5070
08-12-15, 08:59
I like this part the best. I like the warm water on my skin. I like lying there being scrubbed clean of dead skin in every nook and crack. I like being rinsed clean with warm water. I like being toweled off. But most of all I like being naked in front of a woman a stranger who touches me all over.Couldn't agree more. I go just for that. I tell desk I only have time for a shower. There's usually some confusion, and then some bargaining, but if it's the middle of the day and they are dead it becomes a choice of making a little bit or nothing. By the second or third time, they know what I want and just smile and say "shower only haha. "The ala carte Price usually 10. Even with a 100 percent tip it's still the best 20 dollars I can spend in the middle of the day.

Rrayr
08-13-15, 16:46
Couldn't agree more. I go just for that. I tell desk I only have time for a shower. There's usually some confusion, and then some bargaining, but if it's the middle of the day and they are dead it becomes a choice of making a little bit or nothing. By the second or third time, they know what I want and just smile and say "shower only haha. "The ala carte Price usually 10. Even with a 100 percent tip it's still the best 20 dollars I can spend in the middle of the day.Hmm yeah. Back in June when I visited my brother in San Antonio I had an awesome experience with a local AMP.

60 to house and 120 for HH. Older Vietnamese about 32. Very soft skin. Table shower was memorable, because she scrubbed me real well, warm perfect water. She let me Feel her up and she played and stroked my boys. AND licked my boys. Oh man I was ready. I guess it was her way of making sure I was legit before we headed back to the room. Finished with CBJ more ball licking, CG, and finished with K9. There were large mirrors on the walls and ceiling. I managed to get off of my knees and on to my feet for the final K9 push. Looking in the mirror she laughed and said "you look-a-like a spidah"!

Edvis
08-13-15, 23:33
Anyone been lteli.

Anyone been lately?

JBoyd
08-17-15, 18:58
Yes, I have seen Skye. Pretty good massage, she's good looking and friendly, good hands. But no extras. Don't even try. Won't happen.

Xymox.Whats the point if there is no extra like at least an HJ. Shit I can get a massage at a local place with anticipation of getting that.

JBoyd
08-17-15, 19:01
It has been a quiet few weeks in Lake Wobegone.

I have made three visits to Five Stars. It is a good massage, and an overall good experience, but despite a few hints and an occasional slight BG, a good massage is what you are going to get.

I did visit Casey Ann after a review on here. It was not bad; the reviewer was right in that her pictures are out of date, but wrong, I think, as to how much. I would estimate late 50's. Good attitude, and is a talker, as the earlier reviewer said. Will not repeat.

I did visit the email only CL masseuse who advertises frequently as a BBW in west Knox. Smart, sane, no sign of drugs, solid, wide open. Inexpensive. I enjoyed myself; I am not sure why I will not repeat.

Stay safe.AWW shit! I was hpoing Casey was badass. My damn luck.

FreeTacos
08-18-15, 16:46
Was in town so decided to stop by SS (which for an out of towner I was embarrassed it took more than 10 minutes to figure out which place was SS.).

The previous reports about a terrible massage are INSANELY on point. I actually felt a lot worse after and even have a sore neck the following day. Not to mention it only lasted a couple minutes.

The finish was good though, surprised she gave the ol boys that much attention for just a happy ending.

6 entry and tipped. 4 but I bet she would have taken. 2.

TravelingMan74
08-18-15, 19:29
Anyone been lteli.

Anyone been lately?Went last week on a whim. Full menu, PM for details. Overly aggressive, and by that I mean hyper aggressive, fear for my life kinda aggressive, mamaisan. Massuese was gorgeous. Worst massage ever. Wouldn't repeat even if someone picked up the tab for me. Miserable experience.

TenAnmp
08-20-15, 11:52
Got back to SS after a hiatus. New provider there, Gina, who is of same caliber as others that have been there - 40 to 60 ish, fair looks, definitely been around many blocks. She as unusual in that she spoke excellent English. Anyway, she jumped right into it. Essentially all the usual seemed available FS. 6 at door, +. 6 for the FS. Sort of an average experience for the place. Interesting that the MS seems to be turning them over a lot faster than the old days where it seemed like a little family with the same one or two providers for years. Have seen new ones each time last few months, and Gina talked about "new girl" soon to be on board. Did she find a Groupon for Korean Air? Who knows? But it does add some spice to a pretty un-spicy experience.

Ghooky18
08-20-15, 18:19
Same old story. Upsell, shorting me on the time and complain about the tip.

I miss the good old days.

Nobody246
08-22-15, 22:11
Decided to stop in tonight. I think the provider said her name was Angie, and she was from Texas. All in all, a good time but not stellar.

Grayce
08-23-15, 14:52
First two time, got the hour, lots on teasing at shower. Seems as though the guy that sits up front is the same guy that sat in the back at the place off middle brook. They flip only after an hour and only if you pay for 90 min.

I am going to make this happen at some point. Will keep you posted.

AT1976
08-24-15, 18:00
Swung by Super to see these "New Girls" greeted by Jenny. Older but whatever, asked about new girls, she said they were busy. All ready there and would not be the first time with Jenny, so why not. Very aggressive table shower with lots of love to the boys. Funny thing though, the door rang and a younger girl ran out to answer. DAMN IT. Sauna then room. Quick to get to it. She rubbed my shoulders standing at my head. I grabbed her ass. The moved to my feet. Grabbed my boys and asked rollover? Done and done. 60 at door no tip asked 20 given. Not sure about others, but this is the usual when I go.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 14:26
Same old story. Upsell, shorting me on the time and complain about the tip.

I miss the good old days.I went there about a month ago and HE was (unexpectedly) had with no real prompting. Older woman but massage was good with teasing prior to finish. Only problem was I went there expecting just a massage so I only had my normal tip. She wasn't pleased and made it known.

Went back last week and saw someone different. No hint of anything. Not sure if they turned the staff over as the other two were with clients. Hit or miss at that place for several years.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 14:36
Lots of teasing during first part, but appeared to be nothing upon flip. Second trip back was the same, but self service wasn't an issue with a little prompting on my part. Disclaimer again was this was about two months back.

Stopped in last week an appears there is a new crew. Received some nice teasing but the place was so freaking cold, I didn't want to get out from under the cover on the flip. Got the impression that going further was possible. I may try again soon.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 14:39
Any one had any luck with massage in maryville? If you have PM me please thanks.Tried here a couple of weeks ago. Halfway decent massage but no hint of anything more. Actually walked out more sore than when I went in. LOL.

Not planning on a return visit.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 14:55
Was going to go to acu yesterday afternoon but they had a 20 min wait. Went down road to hong and like normal, was not treated extras, but did receive a great massage. If you arent looking for more than feeling relaxed, great place to be.As with all of us, YMMV. I've known Hng (since her days at Acu (iirc) in West Town a couple of years back. Great relaxing massage imo so I kept returning to her with no hints. Well after so much time talking and getting to know her, I initiated self serve one day. She seemed embarrassed at first, but let me follow through.

Fast forward a couple of more visits and the drape was coming off for practically the entire massage (after the first 10-15 minutes). This eventually led to her servicing. This further developed into my wandering hands which have gotten as far as under shirt. She's even started taking off her bra for my visits. (Mini me even got a quick kiss one time. Here's hoping for more).

Again, YMMV. I think you really need to get to know her so I wouldn't expect anything unless you're prepared to spend a lot of time there and really get to know and appeal to her. . Just thought I'd share my story.

CMoneyNo5
08-25-15, 16:25
As with all of us, YMMV. I've known Hng (since her days at Acu (iirc) in West Town a couple of years back. Great relaxing massage imo so I kept returning to her with no hints. Well after so much time talking and getting to know her, I initiated self serve one day. She seemed embarrassed at first, but let me follow through.

Fast forward a couple of more visits and the drape was coming off for practically the entire massage (after the first 10-15 minutes). This eventually led to her servicing. This further developed into my wandering hands which have gotten as far as under shirt. She's even started taking off her bra for my visits. (Mini me even got a quick kiss one time. Here's hoping for more).

Again, YMMV. I think you really need to get to know her so I wouldn't expect anything unless you're prepared to spend a lot of time there and really get to know and appeal to her. . Just thought I'd share my story.I need a good message. Not looking for extras.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 17:27
I'd taken several trips there with not even a hint. A couple of months back was surprisingly treated (LOL) to self serve by a fairly attractive 30's masseuse. I went back the next week and haven't seen her since.

I did start getting massages from the older woman (Ema?) there on subsequent visits. Lots of teasing / touching in the first half. Upon the flip there was some teasing but nothing more. Fast forward several trips later and draping has 'slipped off' on the flip but still no direct contact. I've hesitated to initiate self service hoping she'd eventually dig in.

It still hasn't happened but she has graduated to stroking through the draping for a few minutes near the end. I'm starting to run low on patience, so I may give up on it there. We'll see.

(She does give a great massage either way).

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 18:11
It's been a few weeks since I've been there, but the older woman who has been there for the last year or two I've had mixed encounters with, all ending happily. She's finicky and how it ends seems to depend on the day. Not sure how others fair, but she's been around awhile too. I used to see her at Acu on Kingston way back when. Lots and lots of teasing during the first half and then a mixed ending on the flip.

I haven't been there in awhile because quite honestly, it's gotten a little too routine and boring. I'm thinking of making a return visit to see if they've changed up the masseuse since other places (in that chain) seem to be doing the same lately. Any current intel from that aspect is appreciated.

IrieMon70
08-25-15, 18:34
Not sure if any of you remember CeeCee and one other from there a couple of years back, but self serve was definitely on the menu. They've moved on and I think CeeCee may be in Tri Cities area now (not sure).

Since then it's been normal there with the exception of Lilly the last few months. Some nice teasing but wasn't ever able to seal a deal for self or other. I did get to let my hands do some wandering with her several times which was nice. I'm not sure now if they've moved her on. The last couple of stops I haven't seen her.

Which brings me to the point of this post. They do have a new 'girl' there which I've tried twice now. She almost looks like a guy and the massage really isn't that good at all. Absolutely no hints of anything extra and any exposure level is unbelievably minimal. Definitely wouldn't recommend.

Rsander1990
08-28-15, 15:32
I usually don't post a lot but have been reading about the Self Service mentioned. I have never enjoyed self service because I wasn't sure if it was on the table or not. My question to senior members or experienced members is do you ask about self service? Or do you just begin and look for a reaction? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BobVac21
08-28-15, 20:12
Whitney is a stunningly beautiful woman. She looks like an exotic movie star. And her personality is one of the sweetest this side of Heaven. We had some great conversation about life and laughs. Her fantasy room is a top flight spa experience. I left full of natural endorphins. She creates an experience not to be missed.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-booked-today-some-availability-for-satsun-the-exotic-highly-sought-after-whitney/10136583

Member #6392
08-29-15, 07:57
I hear talk of a new girl or new girls, but I'm almost a regular there and have not witnessed anything other than the same sad old faces. Still reliable, but not really worth the effort to get there anymore.

Whitney31
08-29-15, 22:17
Whitney is a stunningly beautiful woman. She looks like an exotic movie star. And her personality is one of the sweetest this side of Heaven. We had some great conversation about life and laughs. Her fantasy room is a top flight spa experience. I left full of natural endorphins. She creates an experience not to be missed.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-booked-today-some-availability-for-satsun-the-exotic-highly-sought-after-whitney/10136583Always a pleasure sweetheart. Such a fine gentleman and knows how to treat a lady. Till next time Hun xoxo Whitney.

BotMotom
08-30-15, 06:57
I'd been going to Hong for about a year up until a few months ago and a typical massage is not always the case there. The main lady (Hong?) is one tough nut to crack but after several visits and having nice conversation with her (even helped her on the phone several times when she didn't inspirer stand the caller), things got increasingly better. It developed to the point that I was able to feel some skin myself. Not sure how / why it all happened, but no argument from this end.

In fact, I think it's time for a reunion visit. .Been going there long time but never any luck.

Am interested in hearing more about you reunion visits.

Jethro63
08-31-15, 02:14
This place sometimes advertises on Knoxville Backpage. I stopped by there on the way home from a road trip. Bobbi, 45 ish, small frame, see+ boltons, took care of me. I paid $0. 6 for door fee and $1. 0 for tip for pretty spirited CBJ and FS (nice CG, K9, mish). No table shower and the massage was. Eh. Hour was $80. Just a couple of minutes off I-75. I wouldn't recommend a special trip, but it's better than I've had in K-town in a while.

AsianBuffet
08-31-15, 12:27
I've been going to a lady for a while in North Knoxville. She does amazing massage work, but she doesn't offer any extras. It's not an option. Never has been, never will. That being said, she is great at massage and her price is very reasonable. She will do an hour for $40 or 90 minutes for $60, etc. If you need a great massage at a great rate, and you are ok with nothing extra you should go see her. PM me for her digits. She is broke right now and could use some customers.

CMoneyNo5
08-31-15, 15:00
I've been going to a lady for a while in North Knoxville. She does amazing massage work, but she doesn't offer any extras. It's not an option. Never has been, never will. That being said, she is great at massage and her price is very reasonable. She will do an hour for $40 or 90 minutes for $60, etc. If you need a great massage at a great rate, and you are ok with nothing extra you should go see her. PM me for her digits. She is broke right now and could use some customers.That's perfect. I've been looking for a legit massuse.

YoungBlood1
09-02-15, 22:13
Dropped by tonight after my other escapades fell through. Lights off and caution tape blocking the door. Not sure what the deal is, maybe remodeling. Good luck elsewhere.

YB.

ANiceGuy
09-03-15, 12:09
She run's an add on BP that is as follows: She does need some help and is trying to relocate on the west side.

Need time for you to relax? Schedule today and feel great this evening! 😊 I work from home so no fancy spa, or waiting room, or the chance you might run into someone you know here.

I also now provide outcall service to select hotels.

Offering swedish, light touch and deep tissue massage. Email with # to set up an appointment.

Rates: 70 $hr 40 $/ half hour. Rates are higher for outcall.

Hours: 10-? Weekends also available.

Female therapist with years of experience. Once you are a regular, times are negotiable.

Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks and have a good day.

I've been going to a lady for a while in North Knoxville. She does amazing massage work, but she doesn't offer any extras. It's not an option. Never has been, never will. That being said, she is great at massage and her price is very reasonable. She will do an hour for $40 or 90 minutes for $60, etc. If you need a great massage at a great rate, and you are ok with nothing extra you should go see her. PM me for her digits. She is broke right now and could use some customers..

AsianBuffet
09-03-15, 13:27
The ad you reference is most likely Rachel. The lady I posted about doesn't post on BP, and doesn't charge $70 per hour. She charges $40 per hour. I haven't been to Rachel in a very long time. The lady I posted about offers a better massage.

She run's an add on BP that is as follows: She does need some help and is trying to relocate on the west side.

Need time for you to relax? Schedule today and feel great this evening!  I work from home so no fancy spa, or waiting room, or the chance you might run into someone you know here.

Offering swedish, light touch and deep tissue massage. Email with # to set up an appointment.

Female therapist with years of experience. Once you are a regular, times are negotiable.

UncleFlusher
09-03-15, 13:48
I have went by this place.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-town-423-568-2150-next-to-hess-gas-stationtruck-stop/11732824

For the last several days, but they are never open (I have tried different times of day) and no one answers the phone. Today I went by and there was a for rent sign in the window. I do not know why they keep advertising backpage if they are closed. Has anyone seen them open? I hate to drive all the way to Knoxville or down to Georgia for a bit of relief while I am stuck here in Cleveland for a few weeks.

MilfMan865
09-03-15, 17:18
The ad you reference is most likely Rachel. The lady I posted about doesn't post on BP, and doesn't charge $70 per hour. She charges $40 per hour. I haven't been to Rachel in a very long time. The lady I posted about offers a better massage.If you run across Raye, you'd be better served to just turn around and leave. She has been reviewed extensively in this thread.

-milfman.

ANiceGuy
09-03-15, 21:45
The ad you reference is most likely Rachel. The lady I posted about doesn't post on BP, and doesn't charge $70 per hour. She charges $40 per hour. I haven't been to Rachel in a very long time. The lady I posted about offers a better massage.Yep the one I thought about was Raye. I stand corrected. I should have paid better attention to the rates that you mentioned. Sorry about that.

Nobody246
09-04-15, 17:24
Any ideas why every AMP provider leaves the room for a few minutes after you make the deal? Turning on the video? Turning off the video? Hiding the money of checking for counterfeit?

Corsair4724
09-04-15, 18:00
Any ideas why every AMP provider leaves the room for a few minutes after you make the deal? Turning on the video? Turning off the video? Hiding the money of checking for counterfeit?More often than not taking cash to MMS maybe checking for counterfeit. If I had to guess making a note of services rendered. Possibly but unlikely doing something with cameras, I'm pretty sure -most- only have hallway cams if even that. This is of course all educated guessing on my part.

Sexhoundtn2
09-04-15, 23:42
Any ideas why every AMP provider leaves the room for a few minutes after you make the deal? Turning on the video? Turning off the video? Hiding the money of checking for counterfeit?They do check the money but they also have to get a condom from the secret hiding place. Safety.

Mongo74
09-05-15, 09:43
Hey guys who has the best table shower now? I have not been in sometime and I really enjoy that part of it. Thanks.

FML23
09-09-15, 00:55
Had my first dream last Wednesday. Had tried Acu before to no avail so after reading this forum I headed to SS. Pretty straight forward. $. 8 at the door and $. 5 for a CBJ. Forgot the woman's name but she gave a pretty great ending. It's a shame being my age (under 30) because it seems like most of the well reviewed providers don't cater to people my age.

AsianBuffet
09-09-15, 07:53
I've been going to a lady for a while in North Knoxville. She does amazing massage work, but she doesn't offer any extras. It's not an option. Never has been, never will. That being said, she is great at massage and her price is very reasonable. She will do an hour for $40 or 90 minutes for $60, etc. If you need a great massage at a great rate, and you are ok with nothing extra you should go see her. PM me for her digits. She is broke right now and could use some customers.I don't think I could've been any clearer about this lady offering no extras. But, of course someone from here that I shared her number with is texting late at night and early in the morning and pissing her off. You know who you are, I don't want to put you on blast. No need to be mean to this lady. People like this make others reluctant to share information.

YoungBlood1
09-09-15, 20:39
Drove by again tonight but once again, lights out, "open" sign off and caution tape blocking the door, has anyone heard anything?

BotMotom
09-10-15, 07:32
Been going to hong massage long time.

Great massage but no extras.

Anyone one had any luck there.

Any advice.

Nobody246
09-10-15, 13:21
Drove by again tonight but once again, lights out, "open" sign off and caution tape blocking the door, has anyone heard anything?That isn't "Caution" tape. It says "Sheriff's Line. Do Not Cross". The explanation is probably evident.

TN Gonzo
09-10-15, 16:08
Everyone, I'll be in Knoxville for the day in a couple of weeks and would appreciate any info on potential AMPs (or independent providers, for that matter) where I could schedule a session and expect to have a happy experience. Feel free to PM or reply here. Thanks!

Vols333
09-10-15, 17:01
Had my first dream last Wednesday. Had tried Acu before to no avail so after reading this forum I headed to SS. Pretty straight forward. $. 8 at the door and $. 5 for a CBJ. Forgot the woman's name but she gave a pretty great ending. It's a shame being my age (under 30) because it seems like most of the well reviewed providers don't cater to people my age.Looks like you got pretty lucky man. Another poster said he went there that same night and the lights were off with caution tape blocking the door. But as another guy posted, that isn't caution tape its Sheriffs don't not cross tape. Which is weird I thought they put this all over he news and bragged about it if one of these places got busted? I haven't seen anything.

Nobody246
09-10-15, 23:06
Looks like you got pretty lucky man. Another poster said he went there that same night and the lights were off with caution tape blocking the door. But as another guy posted, that isn't caution tape its Sheriffs don't not cross tape. Which is weird I thought they put this all over he news and bragged about it if one of these places got busted? I haven't seen anything.I thought it was weird, too. I did a search on several of the news sites and haven't found anything. But I did get out of my vehicle to actually read what the tape said.

Anyone else have any news to share?

YoungBlood1
09-10-15, 23:58
That isn't "Caution" tape. It says "Sheriff's Line. Do Not Cross". The explanation is probably evident.Man that sucks, this place has always been strange when it comes to Uncle. They never get busted and when they finally do, there's no news report or arrest record? So strange.

Bluford
09-11-15, 00:08
Not strange, it is called the rolling game. This is how a confidential informant (CI) is groomed. I know a few from Fall 2012 STILL posting on Backpage, who were arrested in the Fall of 2012 and no public records.

Are present. Yes guys, Backpage has some CIs on it now. Some have been praised on here since then. I have no time to post every time the.

Little birdie whispers in my ear.

Bluford.

Man that sucks, this place has always been strange when it comes to Uncle. They never get busted and when they finally do, there's no news report or arrest record? So strange.

CMoneyNo5
09-11-15, 01:36
Not strange, it is called the rolling game. This is how a confidential informant (CI) is groomed. I know a few from Fall 2012 STILL posting on Backpage, who were arrested in the Fall of 2012 and no public records.

Are present. Yes guys, Backpage has some CIs on it now. Some have been praised on here since then. I have no time to post every time the.

Bluford.Some are walking the streets too.

Vols333
09-11-15, 03:32
Man that sucks, this place has always been strange when it comes to Uncle. They never get busted and when they finally do, there's no news report or arrest record? So strange.New here so not sure about the rules with this kind of stuff. But I found both "Bonnie" and "Angie" mugshots. Apparently they were busted on 9-3. Sucks for both but especially Bonnie she had just came back from a 2 month "vacation" the week before.

TrueBlue66
09-11-15, 10:28

Bluford.Really?! Thank you. No one would ever figured that out without your post. However it does sound like you have some first hand knowledge about the subject.

Nobody246
09-12-15, 21:32
Drove by tonight. The Sheriff's Line tape is down, but the lights were off. I haven't seen any likely suspects on the 24 hour list. Anybody heard any news?

Member #5070
09-14-15, 17:14
Anyone had any experience? Reviews?

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5219467980.html

ANiceGuy
09-14-15, 19:10
Anyone had any experience? Reviews?

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5219467980.htmlShe is a little off, if you get my drift. Saw her for a while and discontinued. PM for details.

KenVetteman
09-14-15, 21:02
She is a little off, if you get my drift. Saw her for a while and discontinued. PM for details.Saw her last week and I have to agree she is a little off. If you want just a massage maybe OK anything else is more than iffy. Ken.

WestKnox
09-15-15, 12:04
I don't want to waste my money on just a lite nap. Need the full rem sleep experience. Which one has the good looking young one's with good energy?

Natural0014
09-15-15, 14:03
So heading to Knox this weekend. What AMP does everyone recommend? Looks like Super Sauna was the place to go, but is no longer active. Is that the case still?

Sexhoundtn2
09-15-15, 14:40
So heading to Knox this weekend. What AMP does everyone recommend? Looks like Super Sauna was the place to go, but is no longer active. Is that the case still?As far as I know they are all down right now. The one on chapman has been lights out the past three times I drove by. Not to worry give it a couple weeks.

TN Gonzo
09-15-15, 15:17
So heading to Knox this weekend. What AMP does everyone recommend? Looks like Super Sauna was the place to go, but is no longer active. Is that the case still?I posed the same question last week and got crickets. Would certainly love a hint or two from anyone in the know. I thought the same as you about SS.

Nobody246
09-15-15, 15:18
So heading to Knox this weekend. What AMP does everyone recommend? Looks like Super Sauna was the place to go, but is no longer active. Is that the case still?Drove by last night, and it's still lights out. I recommend being wary of AMPs since TN has a new human trafficking statute (I think it went into effect in July), and it is politics season. Apparently TBI is really cracking down across the state.

WestKnox
09-15-15, 15:20
Drove by last night, and it's still lights out. I recommend being wary of AMPs since TN has a new human trafficking statute (I think it went into effect in July), and it is politics season. Apparently TBI is really cracking down across the state.Didn't know about that! Thank you for the heads up. Anyone know any Asian providers in our area?

CacJunk
09-18-15, 10:49
So heading to Knox this weekend. What AMP does everyone recommend? Looks like Super Sauna was the place to go, but is no longer active. Is that the case still?I'm sure Acu is still open, but that's because extras are exceedingly rare there.

If you want to drive to Harriman, Interstate Spa is supposed to be a fairly sure bet for extras. If they're still open. I've heard the girls (grannies) are kinda old though.

Edvis
09-19-15, 18:52
They had received bad reviews so maybe they couldn't pay the rent.

I have went by this place.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-town-423-568-2150-next-to-hess-gas-stationtruck-stop/11732824

For the last several days, but they are never open (I have tried different times of day) and no one answers the phone. Today I went by and there was a for rent sign in the window. I do not know why they keep advertising backpage if they are closed. Has anyone seen them open? I hate to drive all the way to Knoxville or down to Georgia for a bit of relief while I am stuck here in Cleveland for a few weeks..

Edvis
09-19-15, 18:55
Chances are she'll stay broke if she is massage only.

Need time for you to relax? Schedule today and feel great this evening!  I work from home so no fancy spa, or waiting room, or the chance you might run into someone you know here.

Sexhoundtn2
09-21-15, 20:44
Drove by the spa on Chapman today. It has reopened after more than a week or so of being closed. Have not been so not sure if it is the same crew.

Pizza Man
09-23-15, 18:38
Saw Scarlet recently. She is a good alternative to AMPs. Claims to be part Japanese but who knows. Older lady, see cups, clean and safe location. Always ends happily. She is on BP. Slight screening.

Nobody246
09-23-15, 22:32
Anyone heard any information? Last time I passed by, it was still closed.

JustAGuy3
09-24-15, 08:46
So I decided to try out the Maryville parlor again after staying away for 6 months. Same old song and dance. It will cost you. 8 to the house for 90 min just to get to flip over and a table shower. Some teasing but that's where the fun ended. The mamasan remembered me, but it did not help this experience. YMMV, but so far this place is legit. To make matters worse, it is just a subpar massage. Insult to injury. Repeat is unlikely. Stay safe.

JAG.

BlueRaider
09-24-15, 09:58
Saw Scarlet recently. She is a good alternative to AMPs. Claims to be part Japanese but who knows. Older lady, see cups, clean and safe location. Always ends happily. She is on BP. Slight screening.She has been in business a long time. I tried her once years ago. I did not repeat. Seemed a lot older that her stated age on ad.

Member #6535
09-24-15, 12:03
Hey Guys.

It's been a while since I was in Knoxville, heading back soon and noticed that Sun Spa was closed. Anyone know what happened to Skye that worked there? Is she possibly at another spa? I would like to pay her another visit. Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Sexhoundtn2
09-27-15, 13:59
Has anyone tried the Chapman hwy spa in Seymour since it reopened? PM me please.

Edvis
09-28-15, 10:35
I got rough, back popping massage and HJ. Very refreshing.

SpaSearcher
10-01-15, 19:23
I tried in the BP area but no luck on responses. I'll be in town for three weeks for some business and looking for a parlor or private provider for a good massage and release. You can look at my post history if you would like. I can also give recommendations for Columbus if you are in that part of the states. Any info would be great.

BobVac21
10-01-15, 20:44
Had a great body rub and convo with gorgeous Whitney. One of the most relaxing ways a man can spend an afternoon.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-friday-after-330-the-exotic-highly-sought-after-whitney/10136583

Mark1160
10-02-15, 11:29
I had the same experience same prices, a little teasing and then DIY. Won't be going back.

So I decided to try out the Maryville parlor again after staying away for 6 months. Same old song and dance. It will cost you. 8 to the house for 90 min just to get to flip over and a table shower. Some teasing but that's where the fun ended. The mamasan remembered me, but it did not help this experience. YMMV, but so far this place is legit. To make matters worse, it is just a subpar massage. Insult to injury. Repeat is unlikely. Stay safe.

JAG.

HogBaller
10-03-15, 10:43
In town for the weekend and was looking for an hour rub. I contacted the provider below and asked for an hour dream since her she looks nice in the pictures. When I got a hold of her, she asks for a picture. My spider senses began to tingle at this point. I'm not keen on sending pictures when arranging a dream. My other brain took over and I sent a picture anyway. Suddenly she is booked up. It's not because I am bad looking either. LOL.

Avoid this one like the plague. Probably LEO or has a handler. Rude, unpleasant to deal with, and a waste of time. What an unfortunate experience for my visit.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-fri_sat_sun-til-11pmerotic-body-rubnew-menu-highly-reviewedand-trusted/13485279

Rrayr
10-03-15, 13:01
Now there seems to be very few AMPs in Knx, I need to try her. Read nothing but great reviews.

Had a great body rub and convo with gorgeous Whitney. One of the most relaxing ways a man can spend an afternoon.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-friday-after-330-the-exotic-highly-sought-after-whitney/10136583

Sexhoundtn2
10-05-15, 11:34
So I spent half the weekend helping a friend move to White Pine. When we are done he offers to pay my door fee into Royal Spa. He sa8 d he has been there a couple times and had fun. So I graciously accept. I know it has had bad reviews here and should have put the money in my Whitney account. LOL. Without boring you to tears over details I will just reiterate what was said here in the past. Don't waste your time or money. It's beyond terrible.

Bluford
10-05-15, 12:53
Oh she has a name, this the little Southern Belle trick. Evidently, the reviews are having an impact on her flow. I will help her by posting her headline and hyperlink to be included on more searches.

°I"m Back Baby!! Monday til 11 pm°Erotic™° Body°Rub*NEW Menu !9742;- ❤10084;HIGHLY REVIEWED*& TRUSTED™ - 30.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-baby-monday-til-11pmerotic-bodyrubnew-menu-highly-reviewedand-trusted/13485279

In town for the weekend and was looking for an hour rub. I contacted the provider below and asked for an hour dream since her she looks nice in the pictures. When I got a hold of her, she asks for a picture. My spider senses began to tingle at this point. I'm not keen on sending pictures when arranging a dream. My other brain took over and I sent a picture anyway. Suddenly she is booked up. It's not because I am bad looking either. LOL.

Avoid this one like the plague. Probably LEO or has a handler. Rude, unpleasant to deal with, and a waste of time. What an unfortunate experience for my visit.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-fri_sat_sun-til-11pmerotic-body-rubnew-menu-highly-reviewedand-trusted/13485279

Boss49
10-06-15, 01:08
So I spent half the weekend helping a friend move to White Pine. When we are done he offers to pay my door fee into Royal Spa. He sa8 d he has been there a couple times and had fun. So I graciously accept. I know it has had bad reviews here and should have put the money in my Whitney account. LOL. Without boring you to tears over details I will just reiterate what was said here in the past. Don't waste your time or money. It's beyond terrible.Yep Hound your 100% correct a total waste of time and $. I cannot believe they are still in business, guess its the Interstate traffic because its not the forum members LOL.

RollOneUp
10-06-15, 21:04
So I spent half the weekend helping a friend move to White Pine. When we are done he offers to pay my door fee into Royal Spa. He sa8 d he has been there a couple times and had fun. So I graciously accept. I know it has had bad reviews here and should have put the money in my Whitney account. LOL. Without boring you to tears over details I will just reiterate what was said here in the past. Don't waste your time or money. It's beyond terrible.I confess I've had the same experience twice. In fact left reviews a while back possibly under an alias. LOL. The first time sucked and I swore to never go back but WTH I literally could throw a rock and hit the place almost. Got horny one night and tried my luck again. Same older pock faced woman, same experience as before. One of these days Ill find some local talent. LOL.

RonHanson
10-10-15, 17:02
Has anyone been to visit the lady in Hendersonville, NC that advertised on Backpages in Knoxville for Massages? She advertises under Body Rubs. I was wondering if she gives a good massage and what extras may be available? I travel down I-26 very frequently. Thanks Ron Hanson.

FeatherHammer
10-11-15, 01:23
Has anyone tried the Chapman hwy spa in Seymour since it reopened? PM me please.Pass by there all the time. Hit me up if you know something, please?

Vols333
10-13-15, 03:59
So I went to Walmart tonight after work. Drove by SS on the way and now all of the signs are gone and a sign for a church is up. It looks like they bought the space next door to SS and I guess that probably has a lot to do with why they were finally visited by Uncle. It sucks this place was closed down, say what you want about the ladies that worked there. But "Jenny" and "Bonnie" were very nice ladies and you knew what you were going to get there. I'm pretty young compared to most guys in this hobby so its hard for me to find a place or ladies that trust me or actually take me serious. Oh well I guess I'm back on the prowl for a regular place or provider.

TenAnmp
10-14-15, 11:59
So I went to Walmart tonight after work. Drove by SS on the way and now all of the signs are gone and a sign for a church is up. It looks like they bought the space next door to SS and I guess that probably has a lot to do with why they were finally visited by Uncle. It sucks this place was closed down, say what you want about the ladies that worked there. But "Jenny" and "Bonnie" were very nice ladies and you knew what you were going to get there. I'm pretty young compared to most guys in this hobby so its hard for me to find a place or ladies that trust me or actually take me serious. Oh well I guess I'm back on the prowl for a regular place or provider.Well, that explains a lot. But in a way it is maybe good news, because there is a simple explanation for why they disappeared. I would guess now that they will resurface somewhere else, maybe on Clinton Highway or Merchants Road? Whack-A-Mole.

Please PM me if any one has any more info about this. But we all need to be discreet, because too much publicity is one of the things that does these places in.

Baudybrian
10-14-15, 14:12
ACU (Kingston Pkwy) had been charging only $38/ hour for a while, but now they're back to $48/ hour.

Pure Massage (Maryville) now up to $60/ hour. Jenny, the diminutive girl with glasses, has gone back to California apparently.

Rrayr
10-14-15, 15:21
Been there many O times. That $38 was worth every penny. One time I went for the additional foot massage. And that was was awesome to.

I left there total chill.

ACU (Kingston Pkwy) had been charging only $38/ hour for a while, but now they're back to $48/ hour.

Pure Massage (Maryville) now up to $60/ hour. Jenny, the diminutive girl with glasses, has gone back to California apparently.

AsianBuffet
10-15-15, 17:57
Needed some kinks worked out so I thought I would stop by Acu. Went in the one on Campbell Station and a middle age woman appeared out of one of the rooms. She was out of breath and in a full sweat. She asked me if I could wait a half hour? Honestly I think if I had waited she would have needed a shower and some oxygen. I left for fear of running into the EMT's coming in to haul her out. Went up to the one on Parkside, across from BMW. Attractive lady comes out of a session and asks me to come back in 20 minutes? I tell her I will shop around, then a more attractive lady with worse teeth pops out of the back and says come back in 20 minutes! I say, how about you do me now? She says no, you come back. So, I leave. Not sure what was so important that she couldn't put a customer first. But, it doesn't matter because I have options. So I drive over to Head to Toe on Kingston Pike, close to Pellisippi. I am met by a youngish looking Asian, possibly Korean, maybe Chinese, could've been from Taiwan, but it doesn't really matter because she spoke perfect English. So I sign up for an hour at 48. She gives a great massage, but never really hints at anything extra. About 45 minutes in she adds extra oil on my leg and starts grazing me with her fingertips. At the same time she begins the up sell for more time. Not going to lie, she has an amazing technique. The only reason I told her no was that I had an appointment that I had to get to. Great massage. Great tease. So good that I will be going back to explore my options. Everything is cyclical. The Asians will make a comeback in ktown. I, for one, can't wait. So damn good.

YoungBlood1
10-16-15, 18:50
Needed some kinks worked out so I thought I would stop by Acu. Went in the one on Campbell Station and a middle age woman appeared out of one of the rooms. She was out of breath and in a full sweat. She asked me if I could wait a half hour? Honestly I think if I had waited she would have needed a shower and some oxygen. I left for fear of running into the EMT's coming in to haul her out. Went up to the one on Parkside, across from BMW. Attractive lady comes out of a session and asks me to come back in 20 minutes? I tell her I will shop around, then a more attractive lady with worse teeth pops out of the back and says come back in 20 minutes! I say, how about you do me now? She says no, you come back. So, I leave. Not sure what was so important that she couldn't put a customer first. But, it doesn't matter because I have options. So I drive over to Head to Toe on Kingston Pike, close to Pellisippi. I am met by a youngish looking Asian, possibly Korean, maybe Chinese, could've been from Taiwan, but it doesn't really matter because she spoke perfect English. So I sign up for an hour at 48. She gives a great massage, but never really hints at anything extra. About 45 minutes in she adds extra oil on my leg and starts grazing me with her fingertips. At the same time she begins the up sell for more time. Not going to lie, she has an amazing technique. The only reason I told her no was that I had an appointment that I had to get to. Great massage. Great tease. So good that I will be going back to explore my options. Everything is cyclical. The Asians will make a comeback in ktown. I, for one, can't wait. So damn good.From my experience here, they are just trying to sell that extra 30 minutes. I was VERY persistent one day there and while self service was encouraged, extras are absolutely not on the menu.

BigLoadForU
10-18-15, 13:51
Went to ACU Kingston Pkwy last night. Youngish Asian woman provided a decent massage. No extras or hints of anything extra. 48 plus tip. Not bad if you want a basic rub-down. There is no table shower, sauna or anything like that, it's just straight to the massage which consists of a mild rubbing with baby oil.

RonHanson
10-18-15, 15:13
Has anyone been to visit the lady in Hendersonville, NC that advertised on Backpages in Knoxville for Massages? She advertises under Body Rubs. I was wondering if she gives a good massage and what extras may be available? I travel down I-26 very frequently. Thanks Ron Hanson.Went thru Hendersonville last week and stopped to see Carin. Was a basic soft body rub and on the flip see really spent a lot of time working the boys and my cock. A lot of effort on the lower part of the shaft. Played about 15 minutes and then got me off. Wouldn't make a special trip to go there. Probably wouldn't even stop on trip through. She wouldn't take clothes off and no mutual touch. Ron.

Orgazmo
10-21-15, 16:53
Not too much to say there. Same place as usual in the past. Just not the same hot girls there or at least I saw. But I think they rotate often not sure only been there once. They get the job done though. =)).

Orgazmo.

Pass by there all the time. Hit me up if you know something, please?

Edvis
10-24-15, 10:32
They never change their ad on backpage, but usually I get wore out after I've been there.

TenAnmp
11-02-15, 11:43
Is there any AMP that is still open in the area that is halfway good? All my favs have closed! Would greatly prefer others knowledge. PM me if you prefer. Thanks. TenA.

Manly
11-02-15, 14:17
Hit up the new ACU. Seems to be a repeat of Kingston Pike.

Orgazmo
11-02-15, 20:05
Haha its the old mamasun place who ran the good ole Asian Healthy Massage back in the day on Chapman Hwy & Callahan. But she has a hard time keeping girls. Sometimes its closed and then re-opens back up with a new girl and so on. Mainly be / see too many places are now scared to stay open. So the girls she gets there aren't as hot as the old place. And who the hell would get a massage from her is insane hahaha.

Orgazmo.

They never change their ad on backpage, but usually I get wore out after I've been there.

Orgazmo
11-02-15, 20:07
There aren't many left like maybe 2? But try the one out on Chapman Hwy. It was decent enough but as I am sure everyone knows it has been closed down twice before. Not as good as it was when Sophie was there. So let us know if you go there.

Orgazmo.

Is there any AMP that is still open in the area that is halfway good? All my favs have closed! Would greatly prefer others knowledge. PM me if you prefer. Thanks. TenA.

Kayne189
11-03-15, 08:21
Dreamt I had partaken of her 50 package (30 min body run w / HE). Massage lasted about ten minutes start to finish with a flip for the finish. Body rub started off really nice and could have been great, but it was obvious all she wanted was to get me in and out as fast as possible. HE Ww as fine but rushed. I will not repeat.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-warm-up-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town/8089637

K.

MilfMan865
11-03-15, 19:24
Dreamt I had partaken of her 50 package (30 min body run w / HE). Massage lasted about ten minutes start to finish with a flip for the finish. Body rub started off really nice and could have been great, but it was obvious all she wanted was to get me in and out as fast as possible. HE Ww as fine but rushed. I will not repeat.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-warm-up-with-an-exotic-body-rub-from-the-softest-hands-in-town/8089637

K.At the time of this reply you have one post, but Scarlet has been reviewed extensively on this forum. Use the search feature and welcome to the board.

Stay safe and be smart.

Milfman.

Edvis
11-03-15, 21:44
So you are saying someone needs to help her out? Who could do that? The one in Athens has been closed for the longest.

Haha its the old mamasun place who ran the good ole Asian Healthy Massage back in the day on Chapman Hwy & Callahan. But she has a hard time keeping girls. Sometimes its closed and then re-opens back up with a new girl and so on. Mainly be / see too many places are now scared to stay open. So the girls she gets there aren't as hot as the old place. And who the hell would get a massage from her is insane hahaha.

Orgazmo.

Rrayr
11-03-15, 23:43
Try Whitney. You won't regret it!

K.

Orgazmo
11-04-15, 16:45
Yeah I know man it sucks. Wish it was back open. I think it has been closed for like 10-12 months now. Thought it would re-open but maybe not who knows.

Orgazmo.

So you are saying someone needs to help her out? Who could do that? The one in Athens has been closed for the longest.

AT1976
11-09-15, 16:20
Saw this one this weekend.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-your-1choice-nice-dds-amazing-relaxation-_healing/13977644

Texted her a few times she called back we talked and settled on a buck-fifty for an Hr. Got to her hotel, undressed and started the rub down, 10 Min in she says flip. Once I do she tickled JJ with a few fingers and said if you pay to play we can do more. Wait what, that's right, the price of admission didn't cover any ending, Grant could talk her into a HE and she wanted to talk to Franklin for CBJ. Said she has done more in the past but Knoxville can't afford it. Buh Bye Felisha. Damn waste of some good time, and damn hard earned money.

Member #5070
11-09-15, 19:20
Any experience with this one? Talked to her on the phone. Thinking about making an appointment as soon as our schedules line up.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/thp/5300918889.html

BobRubLuvr
11-09-15, 19:28
Stay away. Since Rip Off Raye's business was struggling, she teamed up with another massage therapist in an attempt to trick people. After some email exchanges, it was apparent that it was Raye.

URL: http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/weekend-massage-with-2-female-therapists/14566890.

Be safe and smart.

Milfman.I've seen Raye and Nikki and they give great body rubs. She's def not struggling. She just moved to a bigger house and said she had to get help bc she was so busy. Not sure if this guy is a hater or has the wrong raye. Seen post before I booked and decided after my massage to post in her defense. This guy must have wanted something else. They are great. Left me very satisfied. Not sure what "trick" hes talking about I wasnt asked to pay until the massage was finished etc.

ToolTyme
11-09-15, 23:40
Saw this one this weekend.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-your-1choice-nice-dds-amazing-relaxation-_healing/13977644

Texted her a few times she called back we talked and settled on a buck-fifty for an Hr. Got to her hotel, undressed and started the rub down, 10 Min in she says flip. Once I do she tickled JJ with a few fingers and said if you pay to play we can do more. Wait what, that's right, the price of admission didn't cover any ending, Grant could talk her into a HE and she wanted to talk to Franklin for CBJ. Said she has done more in the past but Knoxville can't afford it. Buh Bye Felisha. Damn waste of some good time, and damn hard earned money.At least she's not false advertising. If you read her ad carefully, one sentence says "I will provide an incredible unrushed service. Guaranteed to leave you wanting more! Sounds like that's exactly what she did to you! Of course, I'm just poking fun, it's a damn shame she charged provider rates and tried to do the upsell on you. Maybe someone should point her to this forum and let her read the negative publicity she'll receive. Nothing wrong with her charging whatever she feels she can get but she should be more forthcoming on what's provided. Some of these women just don't get it, or maybe they do? LOL. TT out.

ToolTyme
11-10-15, 00:02
I've seen Raye and Nikki and they give great body rubs. She's def not struggling. She just moved to a bigger house and said she had to get help bc she was so busy. Not sure if this guy is a hater or has the wrong raye. Seen post before I booked and decided after my massage to post in her defense. This guy must have wanted something else. They are great. Left me very satisfied. Not sure what "trick" hes talking about I wasnt asked to pay until the massage was finished etc.So you're basically saying a senior member with a lot of posts, a good track record for providing info and helping others should be considered a liar based off your review which, as of this writing, was your first post? That's incredible! No, we don't think he's a hater, in fact, I think most would agree you're probably "Raye" and you're desperately trying to paint a different picture of who you are. I went back and searched "Raye" and Milfman actually had a good review on her way back but in a later post he retracted his recommendation because she went downhill. But then, you already know this don't you "Raye"? BTW, you miss-typed your user name, I'm sure you meant it to be "BodRubLuvr" as BobRubLuvr makes no sense unless your name is Bob and you love rubbers. LOL.

Orgazmo
11-10-15, 00:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BillSmith2374
11-10-15, 09:57
At least she's not false advertising. If you read her ad carefully, one sentence says "I will provide an incredible unrushed service. Guaranteed to leave you wanting more! Sounds like that's exactly what she did to you! Of course, I'm just poking fun, it's a damn shame she charged provider rates and tried to do the upsell on you. Maybe someone should point her to this forum and let her read the negative publicity she'll receive. Nothing wrong with her charging whatever she feels she can get but she should be more forthcoming on what's provided. Some of these women just don't get it, or maybe they do? LOL. TT out.I believe the cougar in the ad below may be traveling with the one you reviewed.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specialsexactly-what-you-need-stunning-sexy-100-real-pics-cougar/13977577

The cougar (scarlet) was a no-show for an appointment with me last month. When I was researching these two they had shown up in Ktown about the same time. The previous locations they had ads were similar times and locations. So they are probably both up-selling. Glad scarlet was a no-show for my appt. Since up-selling really pisses me off. Sorry for your bad dream!

AT1976
11-10-15, 10:39
At least she's not false advertising. If you read her ad carefully, one sentence says "I will provide an incredible unrushed service. Guaranteed to leave you wanting more! Sounds like that's exactly what she did to you! Of course, I'm just poking fun, it's a damn shame she charged provider rates and tried to do the upsell on you. Maybe someone should point her to this forum and let her read the negative publicity she'll receive. Nothing wrong with her charging whatever she feels she can get but she should be more forthcoming on what's provided. Some of these women just don't get it, or maybe they do? LOL. TT out.Guess I should have read the ad better. LOL.

Member #5070
11-11-15, 23:45
There aren't many left like maybe 2? But try the one out on Chapman Hwy. It was decent enough but as I am sure everyone knows it has been closed down twice before. Not as good as it was when Sophie was there. So let us know if you go there.

Orgazmo.Do you mean the one near Lowes? Went by there the other day. Big dude giving a foot massage. Older lady came from back. Didn't look promising so I left. I think I saw table shower on the menu though.

Member #5070
11-11-15, 23:49
From my experience here, they are just trying to sell that extra 30 minutes. I was VERY persistent one day there and while self service was encouraged, extras are absolutely not on the menu.Do they have a table shower.

Option there?

Jg3786
11-12-15, 10:43
Do you mean the one near Lowes? Went by there the other day. Big dude giving a foot massage. Older lady came from back. Didn't look promising so I left. I think I saw table shower on the menu though.There is one on past that one in Seymour.

Member #5070
11-12-15, 11:02
There is one on past that one in Seymour.Oh yeah. Up in the left. Went by there too. Scary old mamasan wanting 85 for an hour. Nope.

JimsWang
11-12-15, 11:14
Do you mean the one near Lowes? Went by there the other day. Big dude giving a foot massage. Older lady came from back. Didn't look promising so I left. I think I saw table shower on the menu though.Few miles further down, almost to Seymore.

Sexhoundtn2
11-12-15, 12:35
Few miles further down, almost to Seymore.It is in Seymour. Past the Dollar General Market. On the left hand side and right beside an old Motel.

Member #5070
11-12-15, 17:31
Few miles further down, almost to Seymore.Do you mean Luck spa?

YoungBlood1
11-12-15, 19:05
Do they have a table shower.

Option there?I wasn't offered one and didn't ask but I don't remember seeing it on the menu.

Member #5070
11-12-15, 19:30
I wasn't offered one and didn't ask but I don't remember seeing it on the menu.Yeah I went by there today, and there is no shower. I didn't have time for massage with oily skin sticking to my clothes.

SeeksEasy
11-12-15, 23:49
I am aware that others have had issues. I recently had a very good four-handed massage, which was delivered well. The place is clean, safe, comfortable, there is no sign of drug use, and I left relaxed and happy. YMMV, but mine was fine. Seeks.

So you're basically saying a senior member with a lot of posts, a good track record for providing info and helping others should be considered a liar based off your review which, as of this writing, was your first post? That's incredible! No, we don't think he's a hater, in fact, I think most would agree you're probably "Raye" and you're desperately trying to paint a different picture of who you are. I went back and searched "Raye" and Milfman actually had a good review on her way back but in a later post he retracted his recommendation because she went downhill. But then, you already know this don't you "Raye"? BTW, you miss-typed your user name, I'm sure you meant it to be "BodRubLuvr" as BobRubLuvr makes no sense unless your name is Bob and you love rubbers. LOL.

Rrayr
11-13-15, 14:34
Saw her and her friend last week and was looking to get a simple HE. 8 o for H.

Four hands yes. On flip my boy was full salute. 30 minutes of more massage. Ended with NO HE. Not even a hint of extras.

Massage was lack luster. I would have had a WAY better massage at Acu if that's all I wanted.

Will not repeat.

I am aware that others have had issues. I recently had a very good four-handed massage, which was delivered well. The place is clean, safe, comfortable, there is no sign of drug use, and I left relaxed and happy. YMMV, but mine was fine. Seeks.

Orgazmo
11-13-15, 16:34
No my man like others have said the one next to the motel. I have tried calling them again recently but now they are not answering not sure if they are even open. They could be closed again for like the 500th time haha. Let us know if they are open and you have been recently. Been a while for me thanks =)).

Orgazmo.

Do you mean the one near Lowes? Went by there the other day. Big dude giving a foot massage. Older lady came from back. Didn't look promising so I left. I think I saw table shower on the menu though.

Member #4948
11-14-15, 02:51
Kate. Basically non-existent massage. Nice, natural "Cee" Cups, Silver-dollar nips, 35-ish (hard to tell), nice figure, pretty face, mediocre engrish. Shaved. Accomodating. Says she's been there ten days. Place will probably close before you can see her. Lucky me.

Orgazmo
11-14-15, 21:52
Yeah kind of felt that way to me too when I went there a few weeks back. Its like a dead zone and they do seem to rotate girls a lot but since its been closed twice before in the past yr its kind of weird. For those of you that remember it kind of reminds me of Hollywood Spa out in West Knox that got closed down and the re-opened again and then freaking channel 6 did a report on it and then got closed down again. If any of you guys remember that??

Orgazmo.

Kate. Basically non-existent massage. Nice, natural "Cee" Cups, Silver-dollar nips, 35-ish (hard to tell), nice figure, pretty face, mediocre engrish. Shaved. Accomodating. Says she's been there ten days. Place will probably close before you can see her. Lucky me.

Member #5070
11-16-15, 12:00
Anybody ever been to vera? Does massage out of a rented space at a gym in bearden near gavinos. Looks legit, but also have only ever seen male clients there when I went by for info. Web search yields reviews on legit sites.

But also only from men.

Member #5070
11-16-15, 16:43
Across from BMW on parkside. Went by this afternoon.

One hour got a EXCELLENT back arms legs massage that was worth every penny of the one hour fee. But no flip.

Upgraded to 90 minutes for the flip. Was not disappointed at all.

Boss49
11-19-15, 01:03
Looks like Royal Spa in Newport got busted today. I was told by a friend of the owner that agents carried out massage tables / beds, stove, pictures, etc. I'm surprised the place lasted this long.

RazorXX
11-20-15, 00:22
Looks like Royal Spa in Newport got busted today. I was told by a friend of the owner that agents carried out massage tables / beds, stove, pictures, etc. I'm surprised the place lasted this long.Confirmed in today's news:

http://wate.com/2015/11/19/prostitution-business-fronted-as-a-message-parlor-according-to-cocke-county-sheriff/

Rrayr
11-20-15, 01:04
Can you please confirm "was not disappointed" means you recieved a HE?

Did she have her top off? Body type? Age? Nude?

Come on man, this is a safe place, you can elaborate a little more.

One hour got a EXCELLENT back arms legs massage that was worth every penny of the one hour fee. But no flip.

FeatherHammer
11-21-15, 02:09
For real, yo. Pm me details. Thanks. FH.

Irie1
11-21-15, 12:28
Went to Acu in OR last week and left with a smile again. The older woman is still there but she gives a great massage. I've known her for years so the YMMV with the outcome, but if you put some time in and develop a repoire. You may be pleased.

ToolTyme
11-21-15, 17:20
Confirmed in today's news:

http://wate.com/2015/11/19/prostitution-business-fronted-as-a-message-parlor-according-to-cocke-county-sheriff/Well, I think we can confirm almost certainly they used info off this site according to this quote "Along with complaints, investigators said a website promoting illegal sex lead them to the massage parlor". Not saying definite but it sure sounds like it. All the more reason to not post in the open forum explicit details, names, locations, etc. Some say LEO doesn't use this site but I think we're fooling ourselves if we think not. These AMP ladies aren't real smart, careful, or safe. We almost have to be their check valve. A2, I'm not discouraging posts, I'm just saying we can mention we had luck at a certain place and then divulge details via PM.

Mark1160
11-21-15, 23:09
Well, I think we can confirm almost certainly they used info off this site according to this quote "Along with complaints, investigators said a website promoting illegal sex lead them to the massage parlor". Not saying definite but it sure sounds like it. All the more reason to not post in the open forum explicit details, names, locations, etc. Some say LEO doesn't use this site but I think we're fooling ourselves if we think not. These AMP ladies aren't real smart, careful, or safe. We almost have to be their check valve. A2, I'm not discouraging posts, I'm just saying we can mention we had luck at a certain place and then divulge details via PM.I'm glad that the people of Cocke county can sleep safe in their beds tonite, now that these terrible people have been taken off the street.

Was just wondering who was the person that spilt the beans, every report I had read about that place, said all was legit, and no party games available.

LikesTheLadies
11-22-15, 01:38
I'm glad that the people of Cocke county can sleep safe in their beds tonite, now that these terrible people have been taken off the street.

Was just wondering who was the person that spilt the beans, every report I had read about that place, said all was legit, and no party games available.According to the article it was this guy, "David Gates, who lives near the business, said he's complained for months about it. Ever since the business opened, Gates has been suspicious.

"Late night hours, traffic in and out, it doesn't really take a genius to understand what's going on," said David Gates of Newport. " I guess he can sleep safe and sound now.

AsianBuffet
11-22-15, 11:05
Well, I think we can confirm almost certainly they used info off this site according to this quote "Along with complaints, investigators said a website promoting illegal sex lead them to the massage parlor". Not saying definite but it sure sounds like it. All the more reason to not post in the open forum explicit details, names, locations, etc. Some say LEO doesn't use this site but I think we're fooling ourselves if we think not. These AMP ladies aren't real smart, careful, or safe. We almost have to be their check valve. A2, I'm not discouraging posts, I'm just saying we can mention we had luck at a certain place and then divulge details via PM.I'm sure there are law enforcement entities who have seen this site. It's possible in this case that they are referring to BP.

JG865
11-22-15, 19:40
I'm glad that the people of Cocke county can sleep safe in their beds tonite, now that these terrible people have been taken off the street.

Was just wondering who was the person that spilt the beans, every report I had read about that place, said all was legit, and no party games available.I'm not sure what reports you are referring to. Every report I read said that the services were so bad they weren't worth the trouble.

YoungBlood1
11-22-15, 20:32
Not sure what SupWhat experienced but on a recent visit I got nothing but a massage there. Fairly attractive 40 something gave a good massage and I even let her sell me the extra 30 minutes, all the signs were there that extras were on the table.

1.) Lots of teasing, even winked when she grazed the boys the first time.

2.) She let me feel up her backside without even flinching.

3.) She had a great rack and was showing ample cleavage and even smiled when I complimented her on it.

When the game was on the line however, she politely declined more than once and indicated self service was available, even gave me some oil but then LEFT THE ROOM. I've been there more than once now and it seems pretty much exactly like ACU which means if you to get an extras, you're lucky and rare.

ToolTyme
11-23-15, 00:34
I'm sure there are law enforcement entities who have seen this site. It's possible in this case that they are referring to BP.I doubt it was BP because I've never seen an ad on BP from them or really, any other AMP advertising illegal services. I did a search and as far back as just March this year, there were posts of a variety of services they were offering. See posts 1839,1842, 1872 and 1892 just to name a few. Also, they mention "Detectives with the Cocke County Sheriff's Department had been watching the business for eight months" which is a quote from the article. March would have been eight months ago almost exactly. Regardless, I just think when we mention explicit details in the open forum, it doesn't help matters and only draws attention. We all know Uncle can throw a big wad of cash in front of these ladies, no telling, even the purest may cave in when enticed like that.

Mr YoungOne
11-23-15, 16:59
I went to see sherry today, first time. I didn't know what to expect with the vague description of "she is a bit off". I'm a young guy and freaky to say the least. Today was weird, I felt like my fantasy of being a sex slave was almost a reality and it became almost uncomfortable. It was nice, but bizarre. She even had me give her a rub down.

CumDump1011
11-24-15, 23:52
Lovely dream with Whitney. Pretty much the best I can remember. Will be repeating as often as I possibly can.

Whitney31
11-27-15, 16:24
Lovely dream with Whitney. Pretty much the best I can remember. Will be repeating as often as I possibly can.You're welcome anytime sweetheart, thank you. Xoxo Whitney.

TenAnmp
11-27-15, 17:59
I also saw Whitney a couple of weeks ago. She is terrific and I had a very happy time in her company. In addition, she is a wonderful kind person. Please be sure to treat her well and be careful, she is a real treasure!

CkLove
12-01-15, 01:53
The title says it all. Just perfect dream. I will visit soon. Thank you Whitney.

Whitney31
12-01-15, 16:29
I also saw Whitney a couple of weeks ago. She is terrific and I had a very happy time in her company. In addition, she is a wonderful kind person. Please be sure to treat her well and be careful, she is a real treasure!You're a doll baby, thank you for the kind words and looking out for me. Xoxo Whitney.

Whitney31
12-01-15, 16:30
The title says it all. Just perfect dream. I will visit soon. Thank you Whitney.I try to make it a heavenly experience. Thank you sweetheart. Xoxo Whitney.

KnoxDude
12-03-15, 00:03
There's a new Reborn Massage Center in Sevierville. I am not sure if it is related in any way to the other Reborn Foot Massage in Sevierville (used to be Bamboo) but the names are very similar.

They are running a grand opening special 40/ h 60/90 m. No TS. Unlike many other places, the girl was nice to look at. Other than being much hotter than you would expect, the rest of the experience was mediocre. She wore jeans and tshirt. She seemed to not really know what was going on. Forgot to charge me until I was on the table, forgot the headrest on the flip until I mentioned it, etc. The massage was just OK. She didn't seem to mind if I was covered or not but it was also obvious extras were not available. Parts of the massage were really nice (head and hands especially) but other parts left me thinking she hasn't been doing this long.

Overall, I wasn't really impressed. The Chinese Pressure Massage in town does a much better massage for about the same price and if extras are not available I'll just be going there.

I'm really missing some of the old places in Knoxille.

KnoxDude.

CatmanJ
12-08-15, 20:31
I had the incredible pleasure of receiving a body rub by Whitney last week. Form the minute you meet her you are completely captivated by her beauty and sexy body. She also makes you feel comfortable with her sweet smile and easy-going attitude. Her place is immaculate and her massage room is warm and inviting. Whitney's body rubs are beyond compare. She takes her time and when she is finished you will be in pure ecstasy. To top off your visit she will join you in the shower and wash you off. I live three hours from Whitney and I plan to visit her as frequently as possible.

BobVac21
12-09-15, 11:53
I saw Whiney the other day. She was dressed in Winter White and my jaw dropped out of my skull, I was speechless at the sight of such a beautiful woman. What a Knockout. . . Stunning. And Whitney is. . . Sweet and always charming. The fantasy room is newly redecorated and the Christmas tree and fireplace set a happy glow to a top shelf experience.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-taking-sessions-mon-fri-with-limited-availability-xoxo-whitney/10136583

TenACMan
12-09-15, 12:52
I really wanted to get massage drunk with her and had read some good reports, but I thought I had an appointment set with her twice. Stood me up both times. Unless she makes it right, I am done.

JimsWang
12-09-15, 14:30
Finally met LL. Waited too long. Very nice experience, will repeat. Matter of fact it'd. Good thing she moved to Murvil. I'd be in a budget crunch otherwise.

WheelerJim
12-12-15, 09:25
Met this girl last night 5. 0 foot tall blonde 110 see cup titties nipples like index finger tip, built like a 25 yr old, cmt. Deep tissue massage, mutual touch nude me and her, with a very happy ending no lip kisses and no fingers inside pussy 150 roses very satisficing you seniors have got to see her.

RonHanson
12-13-15, 11:38
I really wanted to get massage drunk with her and had read some good reports, but I thought I had an appointment set with her twice. Stood me up both times. Unless she makes it right, I am done.Skye gives an excellent massage, however, reliability is an issue. She misses appointments for a number of reasons. I have communicated with others that have that same issue.

TenAnmp
12-13-15, 14:03
Has anyone tried this place recently 10520 Chapman? Ad on BP says is new. Any good?

TenAnmp
12-13-15, 14:09
Anyone tried Miss Belle advertising on BP? She says she is highly reviewed but I sure can't find any.

Callmecrazy
12-13-15, 14:33
Anyone tried Miss Belle advertising on BP? She says she is highly reviewed but I sure can't find any.Miss Belle or little southern belle if I remember correctly has been reviewed here before as a rush job. Trys to get you in and out as quickly as possible. I could be mistaken and if I'm wrong then someone else feel free to correct me.

Cmc.

Callmecrazy
12-13-15, 14:38
Met this girl last night 5. 0 foot tall blonde 110 see cup titties nipples like index finger tip, built like a 25 yr old, cmt. Deep tissue massage, mutual touch nude me and her, with a very happy ending no lip kisses and no fingers inside pussy 150 roses very satisficing you seniors have got to see her.How might one get in touch with this delightful sounding lady?

Cmc.

TenACMan
12-13-15, 19:54
Skye gives an excellent massage, however, reliability is an issue. She misses appointments for a number of reasons. I have communicated with others that have that same issue.Her latest ads looked like she might be getting a little more friendly. Really looked forward to it. Called her and left a message. No explanation or nothing after the 2nd stand up. Disappointed for sure.

Vols333
12-13-15, 23:14
Stopped by New Lucks Spa tonight around 8 and saw Kay. 80 dollars for a hour, nice private room. Right on the main road. Pm for details.

NmbVisiting
12-15-15, 10:22
Anyone tried Miss Belle advertising on BP? She says she is highly reviewed but I sure can't find any.My experience is that she is complete flake. Twice have set up times and was told that I would receive address when I was close. Then she vanishes. Stay away. Happened to me twice.

NmbVisiting
12-15-15, 10:23
You're a doll baby, thank you for the kind words and looking out for me. Xoxo Whitney.I live in kodak and work from home some days. I'd love to visit when you have a free spot. I believe we have tried in the past, but never could work out a time.

NmbVisiting
12-15-15, 10:27
So. Had some time the other day and had a dream about a massage. I tried Head to Toe near Pellissippi off of Kingston. Made a rookie mistake and affirmed that it was my first time visiting.

I can't remember the girls name that gave me the massage. She was around 5-3, hwp but a little chubby, not drop dead gorgeous but very personable.

The massage was great. Very good pressure, used elbows down the sides of spine real slow. Really worked my back. I loved how she worked my glutes as well. As she moved to legs she definitely was teasing Mr. Happy and grazed a few times. All time was spent on back so when she said 'times up' I asked for more time as I was hard and she could definitely see. She was smiling.

She said 'too busy today. Next time you get more time'. And it was then I realized my mistake on telling her it was my first time.

I will definitely go back.

First Dude1968
12-15-15, 19:02
Met this girl last night 5. 0 foot tall blonde 110 see cup titties nipples like index finger tip, built like a 25 yr old, cmt. Deep tissue massage, mutual touch nude me and her, with a very happy ending no lip kisses and no fingers inside pussy 150 roses very satisficing you seniors have got to see her.Wheeler Jim. You are the Boss. This one gives a great massage. Wow.

CraigEllisTn66
12-16-15, 02:10
Stopped by New Lucks Spa tonight around 8 and saw Kay. 80 dollars for a hour, nice private room. Right on the main road. Pm for details.Hello.

Where is the spa at?

Tell me what you will about kay please. ?

Any good mutual touch?

TenAnmp
12-16-15, 10:16
Met this girl last night 5. 0 foot tall blonde 110 see cup titties nipples like index finger tip, built like a 25 yr old, cmt. Deep tissue massage, mutual touch nude me and her, with a very happy ending no lip kisses and no fingers inside pussy 150 roses very satisficing you seniors have got to see her.Who is this? I can't find her. Anyone else have any news about this Jill?

Lexie
12-16-15, 15:39
Ty for coming to see me, the pleasure was all mine and you are definitely welcome to come back and see me doll. Merry Christmas. L L.

Finally met LL. Waited too long. Very nice experience, will repeat. Matter of fact it'd. Good thing she moved to Murvil. I'd be in a budget crunch otherwise.