PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

Fetishcurious
03-04-21, 19:53
https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/deep-tissue-and-theraputic-mas/663708206393Acted nervous and hurried. Horrible room condition. No table. Asked roommate to finish her job. Roommate had great hands on the finish but won't return.

CjWilliams2020
03-05-21, 20:40
Did anyone ever get a response from BigDawgy420 about what he found?I PM'd him and still nothing.

VillageAnchor
03-06-21, 02:02
Gents, I'm new to Knoxville and have recently tried several of your Asian spas.

Most of my experience has been massage only and no extras. However.

I did dream of a pleasant rub with LeiLei at a spa on Kingston Pike. Returned the other day only to learn she was no longer working there? I did get really good massage only at Moon and Relax.

MsErinK
03-06-21, 02:32
I want to experience a woman's touch. I am intemidated and nervous about it. I want a massage with a happy ending by another woman. Does anyone who does massage see women as well? Someone nice, professional and drug free. Not looking for a 3 some. Looking to be a paying customer. I get this is a boy's only club but this is what I want to check off my bucket list.

BigDawgy420
03-06-21, 08:48
I pm'd everyone back sorry I work 5 12's a week but on the place named you must make your face familiar I go once a month so far I've got rub and tug every time and titty fuck last time.

WingClipper
03-06-21, 16:07
I'm new to thread but I've been active in the hobby for a while now I know where to get a decent rub and tug for a fairly cheap price and it's not Rose's or Lucky Star pm if interested.Gone to moon with no extra. Jessica with he. 5 star with no extra. Massage works with self serve.

Jg3786
03-06-21, 19:36
I pm'd everyone back sorry I work 5 12's a week but on the place named you must make your face familiar I go once a month so far I've got rub and tug every time and titty fuck last time.Yes and thank you for responding.

GaltGuy
03-06-21, 20:50
Erin, I recommend Crave Meg. If you don't know or can't find her, PM me.

I want to experience a woman's touch. I am intemidated and nervous about it. I want a massage with a happy ending by another woman. Does anyone who does massage see women as well? Someone nice, professional and drug free. Not looking for a 3 some. Looking to be a paying customer. I get this is a boy's only club but this is what I want to check off my bucket list.

Two Nutts
03-07-21, 14:40
I think he is willing to share info not asking for info.Waste of time and money.

TripJ
03-08-21, 17:33
Where is he talking about?

Waste of time and money.

Volen65
03-08-21, 18:40
Here's somethin fo yo asses!

Let's take a little trip down Kingston Puke.

I like going to AMPs when they're new. Less old, crusty spittle on the face-hole that way. So, I haven't been to many of these in quite some time.

Relax Massage. Slightly above average massage. Near-definite potential for more. I had to piss and didn't care that day.

Oasis Massage (closed) - Honorable mention for the oldest and most un-enthusiastic granny who's ever done that dumb finger pull thing to me.

Massage Envy. Below average massage. Slight-potential for more. The granny yelled at me for my bad tip and told me she'd never massage me again for that amount. No shit, I never went back.

Hong Massage. I've never gone here. I don't know why. In my mind, I imagine it is like how Oasis used to be. I'm probably wrong.

Meridian Massage (maybe closed?) - Honorable mention for the bizarre location and the even more bizarre conversation the granny had with me about her kids, while I was sitting next to her fully nude and flacid.

Rose Massage. Way below average massage. Definite potential. For ejaculating into her hands, which she takes to the sink and washes down the drain. The only decent thing about the massage is that it is fully nude (without towel).

Massage Work. Below average massage. Almost no potential for more. Way too much elbowing me in the back, which is nothing new.

Feet Retreat. Slightly above average massage. I pulled a whitey, which was weird. Needless to say, zero chance for anything, towels and blankets all over the place.

Moon Massage. Slightly above average massage. Slight teasing, slight potential for more.

That foot place off Campbells Run (close enough to Kingston Pike) - Near definite potential for more. This is close to the standard AMP you'll find in other cities.

It must be our region's more relaxed attitude towards a pandemic, but they seem to be popping up everywhere these days! They're all old though, some are really old. Almost all will give you your full 60 or 90 minutes. Almost none will tug on your pecker.

Cromwell
03-08-21, 19:09

I like going to AMPs when they're new. Less old, crusty spittle on the face-hole that way. So, I haven't been to many of these in quite some time.

Relax Massage. Slightly above average massage. Near-definite potential for more. I had to piss and didn't care that day.

Oasis Massage (closed) - Honorable mention for the oldest and most un-enthusiastic granny who's ever done that dumb finger pull thing to me.

Massage Envy. Below average massage. Slight-potential for more. The granny yelled at me for my bad tip and told me she'd never massage me again for that amount. No shit, I never went back.

Hong Massage. I've never gone here. I don't know why. In my mind, I imagine it is like how Oasis used to be. I'm probably wrong.

Meridian Massage (maybe closed?) - Honorable mention for the bizarre location and the even more bizarre conversation the granny had with me about her kids, while I was sitting next to her fully nude and flacid.

Rose Massage. Way below average massage. Definite potential. For ejaculating into her hands, which she takes to the sink and washes down the drain. The only decent thing about the massage is that it is fully nude (without towel).

Massage Work. Below average massage. Almost no potential for more. Way too much elbowing me in the back, which is nothing new.Good info for an out of towner. Thanks.

Radengrtn
03-08-21, 19:20
I want to experience a woman's touch. I am intemidated and nervous about it. I want a massage with a happy ending by another woman. Does anyone who does massage see women as well? Someone nice, professional and drug free. Not looking for a 3 some. Looking to be a paying customer. I get this is a boy's only club but this is what I want to check off my bucket list.MsErin, I would suggest CandysCurves. She does nuru massage and enjoys the ladies as well.

MsErinK
03-08-21, 19:56
MsErin, I would suggest CandysCurves. She does nuru massage and enjoys the ladies as well.Thanks for the info! I'm really nervous about it & honestly I would pay just to talk with her for an hour. I have heard a lot of positive things. I have lesbian friends who would help out but what if I don't like it? What if they get attached and it ruin the friendship? This seems like the safest way to try something new.

VillageAnchor
03-08-21, 22:56

Relax Massage. Slightly above average massage. Near-definite potential for more. I had to piss and didn't care that day.Good info!

I've had a "happy" visit w / LeiLei at Massage Therapy across from Chili's.

However the other 2 there are old ladies.

Been to Relax and enjoyed the massage, but nothing more on the menu.

Moon was similar to Relax. No potential.

Haven't tried Hong.

LeggsLover
03-09-21, 06:53
Anyone have good luck there lately.

Hentai19
03-09-21, 07:55
Anyone have good luck there lately.I was their in January. Not very motivating, only one masseuse, offered 30 minutes only. I have visited in the past and afterwards always felt it was a waste of money.

H19.

Two Nutts
03-10-21, 15:38
Where is he talking about?The red head that advertises frequently. Nasty house. Nasty massage wants tip and money up front for nothing more than a HJ.

ScorpionOvem
03-11-21, 18:09
Good info!

Haven't tried Hong.Hong is an absolute joke. No oil or any kind of lubrication. Massaged gluts through the towel and often was using only 1 hand to massage.

NerdJohn
03-11-21, 21:01
Hong is an absolute joke. No oil or any kind of lubrication. Massaged gluts through the towel and often was using only 1 hand to massage.The last time I went to Hong, the lady kept using her elbows. Elbows fucking hurt. I ended up putting on my clothes 15 minutes and walking out without paying.

Niterider450
03-12-21, 08:09
The last time I went to Hong, the lady kept using her elbows. Elbows fucking hurt. I ended up putting on my clothes 15 minutes and walking out without paying.Yes that sounds painful! Some people think a massage is suppose to hurt.

VillageAnchor
03-12-21, 18:05
Yes and thank you for responding.Please PM me, I'll gladly pass along my findings as well.

Jethro63
03-14-21, 11:51
Made it by Massage Therapy finally. Got the job done but can't say I was super happy. Massage was pretty good though light when I asked for medium. If I ever go again I would ask for hard. Lee-Lee was super cautious. Engrish not good. I asked for an hour and got an hour but it became apparent happiness was not an option unless you do the 90 minute (which is $100 before tip). Upgraded to 90 minute. Some OTC roaming. No playing with the gals. Damage $1. 4. Probably won't return.

Good info!

Haven't tried Hong.

WingClipper
03-14-21, 12:15
Went to the moon dreaming of four hand after a long week of work. Dreamt of a good walk on the back with firm pressure for 2 hours. Nothing else to add other then no extras or any seduction of any kind.

Side note. Olivia posting is a trap. LOL.

TNvolguy88
03-14-21, 21:06
Went to the moon dreaming of four hand after a long week of work. Dreamt of a good walk on the back with firm pressure for 2 hours. Nothing else to add other then no extras or any seduction of any kind.

Side note. Olivia posting is a trap. LOL.Like a scam, LEO, or like there's an extra surprise under her pants?

WingClipper
03-15-21, 10:23
Like a scam, LEO, or like there's an extra surprise under her pants?Tried to upgrade. Was super high. Damage. $$ for the hand job and half ass CBJ.

Locomotive
03-16-21, 12:06
Just had an amazing dream at an AMP by Campbell. Second time from different dream partners. Nice 90 minute massage that left a smile on my face.

TheMan2021
03-16-21, 15:26
First time post for the board. I'm new to the area and I am having a hard time finding a good place to go for massage w / extras. All the independent folks I contact are asking for deposit. Couple questions, anybody have any good massage parlors to go and any safe independent providers? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

TripJ
03-16-21, 18:28
I recommend TOFTT and trying some out in the Knoxville area. Read the board also. Plenty of info there. Visit and report back.

First time post for the board. I'm new to the area and I am having a hard time finding a good place to go for massage w / extras. All the independent folks I contact are asking for deposit. Couple questions, anybody have any good massage parlors to go and any safe independent providers? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Member #6477
03-16-21, 19:41

Thanks.Hey bud. Welcome to the board. Just to give you a little heads up on the expectations around here. Do your homework. Learn how to search the board (s). I can assure you there is information you want but you have to dig it out. Price levels can very greatly. The seniors expect you to contribute as much as you take. I'll give you this. There are three ATV independents that will give you exactly want you need. I wish you luck and look forward to hearing if you find success.

RJHunter
03-16-21, 22:08

Thanks.I do not think that there is a single quality AMP in the entire Knoxville area. There used to be several, but all have gone away. A few offer nearly nothing for high prices and act like they are doing you a favor. Save your money and go to Atlanta when you are looking for an AMP.

Jethro63
03-16-21, 22:25
I do not think that there is a single quality AMP in the entire Knoxville area. There used to be several, but all have gone away. A few offer nearly nothing for high prices and act like they are doing you a favor. Save your money and go to Atlanta when you are looking for an AMP.Be careful if you decide to go to Atlanta. Craziness. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-shooting-georgia-massage-parlor-suspect-loose-n1261262.

Cycle1960
03-16-21, 23:11
Hey bud. Welcome to the board. Just to give you a little heads up on the expectations around here. Do your homework. Learn how to search the board (s). I can assure you there is information you want but you have to dig it out. Price levels can very greatly. The seniors expect you to contribute as much as you take. I'll give you this. There are three ATV independents that will give you exactly want you need. I wish you luck and look forward to hearing if you find success.Very well said. Searching for information is well worth the time.

FredSixtyGuy
03-17-21, 06:52
Hey guys I am new to the board. I live in Maryville and am wondering is there any places in Blount county that do happy ending?

Niterider450
03-17-21, 08:30
I do not think that there is a single quality AMP in the entire Knoxville area. There used to be several, but all have gone away. A few offer nearly nothing for high prices and act like they are doing you a favor. Save your money and go to Atlanta when you are looking for an AMP.Speaking of Atlanta: https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/03/17/8-dead-in-georgia-massage-parlor-shootings-man-captured/?fbclid=IwAR3z2cjjwIPsHVQ1q7qTaHsv6_VX_HaaNUR7oVT0oVb2gpq-7IbLhnACTis.

FredSixtyGuy
03-17-21, 13:26
Very well said. Searching for information is well worth the time.Thanks sorry for my inexperience but you said there are 3 in the Blount County area? And I will gladly share my experiences if I can get any. I would really appreciate if you all could help me locate these 3.

PickHerUp
03-17-21, 14:08
Be careful if you decide to go to Atlanta. Craziness. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-shooting-georgia-massage-parlor-suspect-loose-n1261262.Shit, I spent a year in Korea, courtesy of US Air Force. Best year of my life. My go to GF there was a working girl. Incredible body. I used to take her out when she could get away. She was 19. I taught her to drive in my Air Force issued brand new pickup on the backstreets of Osan. Anyhow, I became addicted to Korean poontang. Always tight, and, if they giggled, I was in heaven. So, back to America, I started doing the spa thing. Used to go to the one just over the Tn / GA line south of Chatanooga. One of those shot in GA at the spas was a customer. It could have been me. It could have been a majority of those on this site. Man, I don't want to lose the last remain spa left in the South because of this jerk. And, yes, I realize our area is barren, but it wasn't long ago I could go to one in Newport. All the gals knew me there.

FredSixtyGuy
03-17-21, 15:52
Very well said. Searching for information is well worth the time.Hey I hope someone will help me with my search in Maryville.

FredSixtyGuy
03-17-21, 19:20
Thanks sorry for my inexperience but you said there are 3 in the Blount County area? And I will gladly share my experiences if I can get any. I would really appreciate if you all could help me locate these 3.I have had a massage at Pure Massage from Jennifer, great massage no extras. Had a massage at Oriental Wellness at Foothills Mall from Mandy, great Massage also and no extras there either. Any one in Blount County who does? Also heard about Rose Massage in Knoxville. How much does it cost there for HE?

RollOneUp
03-18-21, 09:26
Shit, I spent a year in Korea, courtesy of US Air Force. Best year of my life. My go to GF there was a working girl. Incredible body. I used to take her out when she could get away. She was 19. I taught her to drive in my Air Force issued brand new pickup on the backstreets of Osan. Anyhow, I became addicted to Korean poontang. Always tight, and, if they giggled, I was in heaven. So, back to America, I started doing the spa thing. Used to go to the one just over the Tn / GA line south of Chatanooga. One of those shot in GA at the spas was a customer. It could have been me. It could have been a majority of those on this site. Man, I don't want to lose the last remain spa left in the South because of this jerk. And, yes, I realize our area is barren, but it wasn't long ago I could go to one in Newport. All the gals knew me there.Newport used to be great.

Sexhoundtn2
03-18-21, 13:30
I used to see her quite a bit but have not saw her in probably a year and a 1/2. Is she still around in does anyone have contact info?

Jethro63
03-19-21, 15:17
I used to see her quite a bit but have not saw her in probably a year and a 1/2. Is she still around in does anyone have contact info?She still advertises on rubratings. I haven't seen her in a while either. https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175893.

TripJ
03-21-21, 18:27
A few months back Donna was brought up on this massage thread. Well believe it or not she is still doing massage. Those of you that don't know her she was an older woman that did massage with an ending. I'm not actually sure her age but she has to be in her 70's for sure. The massage is actually pretty relaxing and ending is as gokd as you will get at any AMP in town for much less. Just was really surprised she still was doing it.

Otr1975
03-21-21, 20:58
Be careful if you decide to go to Atlanta. Craziness. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-shooting-georgia-massage-parlor-suspect-loose-n1261262.Went to one in Tifton GA today just west of 75 on 82 just past the Walmart. No issues & excellent FS with a tiny thing with nice bolt on's. The shooting that happened was never mentioned. I guess it's business as usual.

FredSixtyGuy
03-22-21, 05:56
A few months back Donna was brought up on this massage thread. Well believe it or not she is still doing massage. Those of you that don't know her she was an older woman that did massage with an ending. I'm not actually sure her age but she has to be in her 70's for sure. The massage is actually pretty relaxing and ending is as gokd as you will get at any AMP in town for much less. Just was really surprised she still was doing it.Where is Donna located? How do you get in touch with her?

Cycle1960
03-22-21, 05:57
A few months back Donna was brought up on this massage thread. Well believe it or not she is still doing massage. Those of you that don't know her she was an older woman that did massage with an ending. I'm not actually sure her age but she has to be in her 70's for sure. The massage is actually pretty relaxing and ending is as gokd as you will get at any AMP in town for much less. Just was really surprised she still was doing it.Good morning Trip J.

May I please get massage Donna's digits? I went on a 56 mile bike ride yesterday, I could use the massage after work. Any idea of her rates for a massage?

Thanks,

C.

CjWilliams2020
03-22-21, 08:39
A few months back Donna was brought up on this massage thread. Well believe it or not she is still doing massage. Those of you that don't know her she was an older woman that did massage with an ending. I'm not actually sure her age but she has to be in her 70's for sure. The massage is actually pretty relaxing and ending is as gokd as you will get at any AMP in town for much less. Just was really surprised she still was doing it.I'd love to have her info. Actually looking to dream today.

Niterider450
03-22-21, 09:39
Good morning Trip J.

May I please get massage Donna's digits? I went on a 56 mile bike ride yesterday, I could use the massage after work. Any idea of her rates for a massage?

Thanks,

C.56 miles! You must be in good shape! I would like to see her also, never got to but I have read good reviews about her on here.

CjWilliams2020
03-22-21, 10:07
Hey guys. I'm looking to get relaxed today. I don't want to hit up Rose again. Don't want to waste money. Any good spots I don't know about? I miss living in Bristol. Now, there are 3 great places. Simple. In and out.

NerdJohn
03-22-21, 12:47
Visited Massage Therapy next to Qdoba the other day. I've been going there for the last few years and never had any serious problems. The girl I saw must have been tired, because it was way too light and she used her elbows too much. I ended up putting on my clothes and walking out without paying. I must have caught them on a bad day or they were just tired from being so busy. That said, I suggest going on a slower day and maybe first thing in the morning if you want a quality massage. Going later in the evening on a weekend will guarantee that your massage will suck after they're exhausted from giving massages all day.

Johnd7
03-22-21, 13:06
56 miles! You must be in good shape! I would like to see her also, never got to but I have read good reviews about her on here.Used to see years ago, but lost her info can you share her number.

CjWilliams2020
03-22-21, 13:32
Stopped by to check out the situation. A very grouchy Asian man was at the reception area.

Mundane
03-22-21, 14:32
A few months back Donna was brought up on this massage thread. Well believe it or not she is still doing massage. Those of you that don't know her she was an older woman that did massage with an ending. I'm not actually sure her age but she has to be in her 70's for sure. The massage is actually pretty relaxing and ending is as gokd as you will get at any AMP in town for much less. Just was really surprised she still was doing it.She is 78, which can either be a turn off or a fetishy turn on, depending on your mindset. No judgment here. Last I heard (and I haven't seen her a long while) is that she wasn't taking new clients.

TheMan2021
03-22-21, 16:59
Hey guys. I'm looking to get relaxed today. I don't want to hit up Rose again. Don't want to waste money. Any good spots I don't know about? I miss living in Bristol. Now, there are 3 great places. Simple. In and out.CJ not to much in Knoxville. Would love to know where you go in Bristol? I have never had any luck at the AMP places in Bristol. Good luck.

ParadiseLost47
03-22-21, 17:53
She is 78, which can either be a turn off or a fetishy turn on, depending on your mindset. No judgment here. Last I heard (and I haven't seen her a long while) is that she wasn't taking new clients.I would like to have her number. I am very interested in seeing her. I love older mature women.

TenAnmp
03-23-21, 11:47
I visited recently. I was met at the buzz-in door by an elderly Asian woman. Maskless, if you care. I was wearing one and I do care, but that's life around here these days. I would estimate she was in her 60's or 70's. She had good English and said her name was Anna. As far as I could determine she was the only one there. (While she was with me, she got up to answer the door a couple of times). She started with "you don't want a shower, do you?" I said no. Then she reached down to junior and asked if she wanted her to work on that. She made a gesture with her lips asking if I wanted a BJ. I nodded and she started BBBJ. Quite good skill but she really wanted to rush and said a couple of times, "one more minute. " Fortunately the short breaks gave me a break so it worked out. I hated to be so rushed but her technique was above average. .6 entrance fee, additional. 8 for rest. I wonder how Niota compares? Haven't been there in over a year.

Travi
03-23-21, 23:57
I visited recently. I was met at the buzz-in door by an elderly Asian woman. Maskless, if you care. I was wearing one and I do care, but that's life around here these days. I would estimate she was in her 60's or 70's. She had good English and said her name was Anna. As far as I could determine she was the only one there. (While she was with me, she got up to answer the door a couple of times). She started with "you don't want a shower, do you?" I said no. Then she reached down to junior and asked if she wanted her to work on that. She made a gesture with her lips asking if I wanted a BJ. I nodded and she started BBBJ. Quite good skill but she really wanted to rush and said a couple of times, "one more minute. " Fortunately the short breaks gave me a break so it worked out. I hated to be so rushed but her technique was above average. .6 entrance fee, additional. 8 for rest. I wonder how Niota compares? Haven't been there in over a year.Are you talking about the place called "Interstate Spa" in Rockwood?

HelpfulDude
03-24-21, 05:25
The last time I went to Hong, the lady kept using her elbows. Elbows fucking hurt. I ended up putting on my clothes 15 minutes and walking out without paying.Went 3 years ago. Looked promising from the outside. Nope. No oil. I felt like the 40 year old virgin in the waxing scene.

Knox57
03-24-21, 06:46
Went 3 years ago. Looked promising from the outside. Nope. No oil. I felt like the 40 year old virgin in the waxing scene.Terrible massage. No hint of extras. Left the room to get door several times. No oil. Terrible.

Knox57
03-24-21, 06:47
She is 78, which can either be a turn off or a fetishy turn on, depending on your mindset. No judgment here. Last I heard (and I haven't seen her a long while) is that she wasn't taking new clients.I also would be interested in getting her number. Can you PM me digits?

Knox57
03-24-21, 07:30
I would like to have her number. I am very interested in seeing her. I love older mature women.I've never heard of Donna but interested. Could you PM me her digits?

Buster51
03-30-21, 21:07
Interstate in harriman Sunday.

Had a dream I was at interstate a 40 to 50 yr old met me at the door desided on a 30 min for. 6 very good massage for about 20 min then onto the flip BBBJ with FS also offered at bb for $ the flip was a little rushed cleaned me up with a hot towel then the dream ended.

TenAnmp
04-04-21, 01:15
Interstate in harriman Sunday.

Had a dream I was at interstate a 40 to 50 yr old met me at the door desided on a 30 min for. 6 very good massage for about 20 min then onto the flip BBBJ with FS also offered at bb for $ the flip was a little rushed cleaned me up with a hot towel then the dream ended.It sounds like your dream wA better than mine. I nwwsd ti retun to se if I can do as well as you.

ChevyGuy1988
04-05-21, 09:37
It sounds like your dream wA better than mine. I nwwsd ti retun to se if I can do as well as you.I was at Interstate on Friday. The report was accurate. Not the greatest massage, but FS was on the table. I walked in, she assumed 30 minutes (she didn't ask), and on the flip was given a menu. I opted for full. Not the most amazing experience, but it got the job done.

RJHunter
04-05-21, 11:24
I was at Interstate on Friday. The report was accurate. Not the greatest massage, but FS was on the table. I walked in, she assumed 30 minutes (she didn't ask), and on the flip was given a menu. I opted for full. Not the most amazing experience, but it got the job done.Lady look? 40 to 50 as others have said? Attractive or hag like?

ColdFusion2500
04-05-21, 14:25
What a disappointment today. Went there as walk in, was told by the mamason she was booked till tomorrow. Saw a new one through the window couldn't tell ya her age but body was beautiful. Large b cups and blue one piece lingerie.

ChevyGuy1988
04-05-21, 18:44
Lady look? 40 to 50 as others have said? Attractive or hag like?I'd gauge mid '40's to early '50's. Said her name was "Hannah".

I had the impression she was alone at the time. It was quiet, so there wasn't an issue, but at the end, when the phone rang, it kept ringing until she answered. I never saw any indication anyone else was there. It was a little after 11 Friday morning.

Sorry, I'm new at this, and realize I didn't give much good information at first. Total for FS was 6 Jacksons, after a little haggling.

Cycle1960
04-05-21, 19:48
If any mongers make a road trip to Chattanooga very often, I highly recommend Royal just 30 min south of the state line. Was greeted by Mamacita $8 cover fee for an hour. Young pretty Korean woman late 20's starts to greet me with a hug, nice bolt ons 34 C. She spoke good enough English to communicate, she said she was only going to be here for three weeks, she said she just got here. I undress she comes back to get me great table shower and 2 min sauna. Get back to room, I notice she is wearing a thin dress with a small pocket to the left of her stomach. The pocket was empty when she went out of the room. She came back with massage oil and I notice she has a condom in the pocket. I looked at her with my eyes wide open and just smiled, I knew I was going to have a great time. Awesome massage she kept checking in with me to make sure it wasn't to hard (no pun intended here). Flip and she massaged legs and chest then she lightly touches around junior. By this time Junior has risen to the occasion, she asked what I wanted and the young woman said everything is covered. I asked for BJ and FS we negotiated $12. Pretty straightforward from there. Trusted and seniors PM with questions.

Stay safe,

C.

KarmaKitty
04-14-21, 13:13
Where is this located.

What a disappointment today. Went there as walk in, was told by the mamason she was booked till tomorrow. Saw a new one through the window couldn't tell ya her age but body was beautiful. Large b cups and blue one piece lingerie.

NerdJohn
04-14-21, 13:43
Where is this located.Hot Stone is in Flat Rock, NC outside of Asheville near Lake Lure. I stopped there about four years ago. The massage I got was "meh" and the ladies at the time weren't what I would consider worth the premium for FS. Ended up just leaving with a HE.

Motor61
04-14-21, 14:38
Very old report from 10/9/20. Was at Deals Gap, and needed a little massage from being sore from riding. Got appointment with a very sharp white young woman. She kept me under the cover the whole time, but man what a massage. Left weak in the knees, without any HS or anything. (Never had that happened before, she was GREAT) But while getting massage we talked and she could not believe my wife is cool with me visiting these places. She kind of hinted that more goes on then what I got from her. So I going to try and see next week while visiting. 65 hr house and 40 tip. She was damn good at her job!. She was studying to be a reflexologist. I was warned years ago not to let just anyone mess with your feet, could really mess you up.

What's this interstate place about I've been reading about on here, any more details? PM or here.

Thanks in advance!

Be safe and watch your back!

I'm from Kentucky, BTW.

Niterider450
04-14-21, 17:37
Very old report from 10/9/20. Was at Deals Gap, and needed a little massage from being sore from riding. Got appointment with a very sharp white young woman. She kept me under the cover the whole time, but man what a massage. Left weak in the knees, without any HS or anything. (Never had that happened before, she was GREAT) But while getting massage we talked and she could not believe my wife is cool with me visiting these places. She kind of hinted that more goes on then what I got from her. So I going to try and see next week while visiting. 65 hr house and 40 tip. She was damn good at her job!. She was studying to be a reflexologist. I was warned years ago not to let just anyone mess with your feet, could really mess you up.

What's this interstate place about I've been reading about on here, any more details? PM or here.

Thanks in advance!

I'm from Kentucky, BTW.Sounds like you had a good time! Do you have a link to her ad?

Motor61
04-15-21, 11:18
Sounds like you had a good time! Do you have a link to her ad?It was the closet AMP near my location, and I just went. I did tell the oriental lady who answered the phone I had sore shoulder area, and needed a good massage. About all I can say is if you call, just ask for the reflexologist, and see if she still works there. Wish I could be more help.

Niterider450
04-15-21, 11:52
It was the closet AMP near my location, and I just went. I did tell the oriental lady who answered the phone I had sore shoulder area, and needed a good massage. About all I can say is if you call, just ask for the reflexologist, and see if she still works there. Wish I could be more help.Do you remember where it was at in Maryville?

Was this it? https://puremassagemaryville.com/

EricSj1982
04-15-21, 12:29
Visiting tomorrow? Anyone seen her before?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/magical-hands/887385684753

Also. First post here! I had no idea there was a place like this. I have visited most maps in the Knoxville area, with little luck. There is one in Halls that I haven't seen mentioned here. It's not bad.

FreeThinker2
04-15-21, 16:17
Anyone see this one?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/156756326496

FT2.

DodgerAmtuff80
04-16-21, 05:52

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/magical-hands/887385684753

Also. First post here! I had no idea there was a place like this. I have visited most maps in the Knoxville area, with little luck. There is one in Halls that I haven't seen mentioned here. It's not bad.Absolutely top shelf. Take 300.

Member #6477
04-16-21, 07:21

Also. First post here! I had no idea there was a place like this. I have visited most maps in the Knoxville area, with little luck. There is one in Halls that I haven't seen mentioned here. It's not bad.I've tried several times to reach her and got nothing but crickets. I'd be very interested to here if this place actually exist.

RadGuy78
04-16-21, 11:37
Any one visited her? I'm new please be gentle.

Ugachad
04-16-21, 17:08
Any one visited her? I'm new please be gentle.Run former street walker eastside.

Ugachad
04-16-21, 17:12
Very good massage went away Happy.

CjWilliams2020
04-16-21, 20:18
Very good massage went away Happy.Anyone know where this place is or the name? Apparently I'm out of the loop.

JoeyMahoney69
04-16-21, 23:27

Also. First post here! I had no idea there was a place like this. I have visited most maps in the Knoxville area, with little luck. There is one in Halls that I haven't seen mentioned here. It's not bad.I have seen her a few times. Never got full service and tried without being rude. Very good at what she does. I'll probably repeat again but usually prefer full service. She is hard to get ahold of but once your in and have one good visit communication is easy after that. Soft, slim woman, clean incall, provides shower after session. Has people that stay with her but they were never a problem.

Motor61
04-17-21, 09:34
Do you remember where it was at in Maryville?

Was this it? https://puremassagemaryville.com/https://www.puremassagemaryville.com/

Here it is. Looks you forgot the www part. I hope it turns out great for ya!

Watch your back and stay safe!!

EricSj1982
04-17-21, 12:48
Does anyone know where this place is?

Anyone know where this place is or the name? Apparently I'm out of the loop.

DorianGray907
04-17-21, 16:23
I'm here on vacation for a week unfortunately not alone I have limited time. Money isn't an issue. I'm a seasoned monger from up north. Please pm if anything. Massage preferred or very safe escort. Thanks in advance.

EricSj1982
04-17-21, 17:59
Anyone know where this place is or the name? Apparently I'm out of the loop.Campbell Station. $40 for 30 min table massage. She wasn't much to look at, but she made up for it with her eagerness to get down to business. Spent the rest of the 30 min on my feet. So, I had 2 reasons to walk away smiling. I will visit again.

TenAnmp
04-18-21, 16:02
Campbell Station. $40 for 30 min table massage. She wasn't much to look at, but she made up for it with her eagerness to get down to business. Spent the rest of the 30 min on my feet. So, I had 2 reasons to walk away smiling. I will visit again.Is this place on and Campbell Station (near Dunkin) what you are referring to? Did you get HE? Di you need to get a particular lady or do you recommend one?

EricSj1982
04-19-21, 13:53
Is this place on and Campbell Station (near Dunkin) what you are referring to? Did you get HE? Di you need to get a particular lady or do you recommend one?HE, but it was more towards the beginning. An old man works up front in the open. I asked for a table massage and the only girl there took me back.

LeggsLover
04-20-21, 12:57
MAGICAL HANDS. On skip anyone been with her yet.

Member #6477
04-20-21, 19:38
MagicHa

MAGICAL HANDS. On skip anyone been with her yet..

Scroll down to See post 4583. I been trying for a while but with no luck myself.

Chevy Chase
04-21-21, 11:20
The second providers pics look on Rubratings look great. Anyone partake?

MilfMan865
04-21-21, 15:31
The second providers pics look on Rubratings look great. Anyone partake?
Ad url: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175893

A note indicates that "4 hand now available. Whitney will be doing a majority of the massage.", so interested parties may want to get clarification on the participation level and role of the other 2 hands that have piqued your interest.

Happy Hunting. ,. ,

Milfman.

John Last
04-21-21, 15:41
Ad url: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175893

A note indicates that "4 hand now available. Whitney will be doing a majority of the massage.", so interested parties may want to get clarification on the participation level and role of the other 2 hands that have piqued your interest.

Happy Hunting. ,. ,

Milfman.Working on a date now.

John Last
04-22-21, 10:49
Working on a date now.Just received word that the other girl got cold feet. No four hand sessions with Whitney.

IWearSandles
04-22-21, 10:50
Just received word that the other girl got cold feet. No four hand sessions with Whitney.That stinks but as most of us know, any session with Whitney is amazing!!

TenAnmp
04-23-21, 09:33
That stinks but as most of us know, any session with Whitney is amazing!!Yes Whitney is a sweetie with a kind caring personality. Seems like a real person and a friend. She is also very good at what she does, as we all say.

StripHerMaked
04-24-21, 11:37
Going past the Niota exit later next week, was wanting to stop by the place that used to be called Mandarin. Who should I ask for? Last time I was there I got a girl that was bigger than average at these places, but I didn't catch her name. I'm wanting at least a CBJ.

ColdFusion2500
04-24-21, 17:27
Going past the Niota exit later next week, was wanting to stop by the place that used to be called Mandarin. Who should I ask for? Last time I was there I got a girl that was bigger than average at these places, but I didn't catch her name. I'm wanting at least a CBJ.Had a new younger woman late 30's maybe 40's but the towel wasn't even removed and a finger massage all over your back no pressure as for a real massage.

SouthBoundKink
04-25-21, 00:04
HE, but it was more towards the beginning. An old man works up front in the open. I asked for a table massage and the only girl there took me back.Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.

Jg3786
04-25-21, 15:31
Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.In my one and only visit I left very happy.

Wiggles
04-25-21, 16:56
Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.Yep, you leave happy and stress relieved.

GaltGuy
04-25-21, 17:52
On multiple occasions (all pre Covid, however), I received a nice HJ.

Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.

IWearSandles
04-25-21, 18:55
Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.You won't be wasting your time.

EricSj1982
04-26-21, 09:28
Any seniors confirm this? I'm like an hour outside of knoxville and don't want to make the trip on just a hunch if I can help it haha.So she will have time to work on your feet. No joke, it was almost better than the HJ.

HelpfulDude
04-27-21, 14:41
So she will have time to work on your feet. No joke, it was almost better than the HJ.Either some of you played a prank on me or I had bad luck. Older with what I call "Korean diaper butt". Ball grazing. Offered to let me do me. Nope. I did hear another voice so maybe I got the wrong one. All of this is hypothetical of course. Except for the droopy diaper butt.

HelpfulDude
04-27-21, 16:33
So after that last disaster I was in a pinch so I took the scenic route down 75 a few. I'm torn fellas. On one hand I appreciate how sweet and playful she was. On the other hand I feel like I owe my grandmother an apology.

Cycle1960
04-27-21, 18:15
So after that last disaster I was in a pinch so I took the scenic route down 75 a few. I'm torn fellas. On one hand I appreciate how sweet and playful she was. On the other hand I feel like I owe my grandmother an apology.Hey HD,

That was very helpful and hilarious. If you were to keep driving further south to the last Dalton exit you will find some gems down there.

C.

HeadGamer
04-27-21, 19:07
Either some of you played a prank on me or I had bad luck. Older with what I call "Korean diaper butt". Ball grazing. Offered to let me do me. Nope. I did hear another voice so maybe I got the wrong one. All of this is hypothetical of course. Except for the droopy diaper butt.I have often wondered if some of these guys are big pranksters. Especially when it comes to that trans looking candy curves. Has anyone ever paid attention to that bitches pics?. They go on and on about how much of a woman she is. Open your eyes guys, look at those man hands and arms. No hips, broad shoulders, 9 ' tall. I really think they're pumping her up so newbies will take the plunge and they can sit back and laugh their asses off.

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.

IWearSandles
04-27-21, 19:14
Either some of you played a prank on me or I had bad luck. Older with what I call "Korean diaper butt". Ball grazing. Offered to let me do me. Nope. I did hear another voice so maybe I got the wrong one. All of this is hypothetical of course. Except for the droopy diaper butt.I went there Sunday and the lady did the deed for me. Smaller skinny lady.

IWearSandles
04-27-21, 19:17
I have often wondered if some of these guys are big pranksters. Especially when it comes to that trans looking candy curves. Has anyone ever paid attention to that bitches pics?. They go on and on about how much of a woman she is. Open your eyes guys, look at those man hands and arms. No hips, broad shoulders, 9 ' tall. I really think they're pumping her up so newbies will take the plunge and they can sit back and laugh their asses off.

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.I've not seen Candy in 3-4 years. At one point I was seeing her pretty regularly. She's a legit pretty woman and not super tall. Maybe 5'7"-5'8". I am taller than her and I'm not 6'.

She's probably my #2 ATF, behind Whitney.

DMurray95
04-27-21, 19:24
Either some of you played a prank on me or I had bad luck. Older with what I call "Korean diaper butt". Ball grazing. Offered to let me do me. Nope. I did hear another voice so maybe I got the wrong one. All of this is hypothetical of course. Except for the droopy diaper butt.The "youngest" of the four that I have seen there is the least playful. One is self serve and more is possible with the other two.

DMurray95
04-27-21, 19:29
Anyone seen Skye since she has been in Sunsphere? Saw her off Broadway several times and enjoyed just the hard massage.

Nickn3
04-27-21, 20:39
I have often wondered if some of these guys are big pranksters. Especially when it comes to that trans looking candy curves. Has anyone ever paid attention to that bitches pics?. They go on and on about how much of a woman she is. Open your eyes guys, look at those man hands and arms. No hips, broad shoulders, 9 ' tall. I really think they're pumping her up so newbies will take the plunge and they can sit back and laugh their asses off.

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.Are you nuts? I was one of the first to see Candy when she started here in K town. She is all and I do mean all woman. She takes good care of herself and I can attest to the fact she is in fact completely female.

StripHerMaked
04-28-21, 07:23
Had a new younger woman late 30's maybe 40's but the towel wasn't even removed and a finger massage all over your back no pressure as for a real massage.Dude, bummer. I've only been there twice, but they've always finished me with a HJ. The second time, the girl got out the girls to rub me. Anyone else had a better experience recently? I'm wanting to make sure of who to ask for.

EricSj1982
04-28-21, 08:41
Dude, bummer. I've only been there twice, but they've always finished me with a HJ. The second time, the girl got out the girls to rub me. Anyone else had a better experience recently? I'm wanting to make sure of who to ask for.The one I had was shaped weird. Maybe the diaper butt, but I'm not sure. She popped out her boobs pretty quick, so my attention was on them most of the time.

GaltGuy
04-28-21, 10:37
Yes, I've seen her up in the ball. Nothing has changed since Broadway, except she (like many of us) is packing some additional lbs.

Anyone seen Skye since she has been in Sunsphere? Saw her off Broadway several times and enjoyed just the hard massage.

Joesouncool
04-28-21, 10:38

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.What? I think you're confused. The candy curves that people are familiar with in the area is a gorgeous blonde MILF that escorts. She is fine as can be. I've never seen her, but I inadvertently met her about 3-4 years ago.

Radengrtn
04-28-21, 10:55

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.Candy is Definitely not "trans looking", rather is quite the looker and has all the wonderful "lady parts" that I enjoy. To each their own. My preference is a lady with some meat on her bones, so to speak, someone who won't break when I give them a big hug as I'm a big guy. Spinners aren't my thing because of that.

Enigma2015
04-28-21, 14:09
Candy is Definitely not "trans looking", rather is quite the looker and has all the wonderful "lady parts" that I enjoy. To each their own. My preference is a lady with some meat on her bones, so to speak, someone who won't break when I give them a big hug as I'm a big guy. Spinners aren't my thing because of that.Candy is ALL woman, I can tell you from experience. IMO, she's the only provider that's actually worth her asking price. She's the platinum standard for Knoxville, hands down. Truth be told, I don't know why she sticks around here when she could go to a bigger city and get much higher donations. However, I'm definitely not complaining. She's definitely not a "trans woman". No no no, Candy is ALL woman!

Mundane
04-28-21, 15:55

On a side, I hope they were not pranking you too.Candy Curves is a beautiful, sexy woman. And her reviews are real. I know that everyone has different tastes, but not only is it incredibly offensive to talk about her that way, it's also disrespectful of all the board members who've honestly reviewed her. You've pranked yourself, Gamer, because by all rights you should never experience the charms and wonders of Candy, and you've also pissed off a lot of local members. Don't expect info or respect from us.

RJHunter
04-28-21, 16:38
Actually a good massage with a good ending as well. Around 45 or so year old Asian that was in good shape and knows how to give a proper massage. Way too much oil though. A better experience than around 75% of the girls that advertise various services in Skip and other sites in this area.

Knox57
04-28-21, 16:40
I went there Sunday and the lady did the deed for me. Smaller skinny lady.I plan to check this place out this weekend. Could definitely use a massage and hope to leave happy and relaxed. Looking for an hour. Anyone know who I should ask for? What was the damage?

EasttnnFun
04-28-21, 22:34
...... don't know why she sticks around here when she could go to a bigger city and get much higher donations..... The locations with higher donations usually come with higher costs of living.

I actually ran into Candy at a big box store right before Covid hit. She was in common clothes, no makeup. Night and day difference between her normal look and the glammed up look. I'm not knocking her at all but will say, without her "work" look, with her broad shoulders and thick torso, she looks like she could've been a star linebacker back in the day. Just my observation and my opinion.

Mundane
04-29-21, 10:35
I don't know why it bothers me so much how little respect some men on here have for women, but it does. A lot. There are things we can all usually agree on as being relevant, like a provider being clean, pics being accurate, location safety, performance and skills, etc. These are reviewable and relevant. Even a general description of physical attributes is reasonable. These are good to know because we all have our preferences in female body types. Personally, I'm not generally attracted to spinners. Just not my thing. I've been with some, but I would never come on here and belittle a woman because she's slender. What kind of arrogant asshole would I have to be to call her names and degrade her appearance just because I prefer a different type? No one comes on this site to find out what our personal preferences are. No one gives a shit.

Think about this, if we were all God's gift to women and were perfect eye candy to each and every one of them, we wouldn't be on this site. We wouldn't have to drop by the ATM to get cash for a "date" or a "dream. " We can't pretend we're above it. Or they are lucky to be with us. Don't expect perfection when we are all far from it.

Nickn3
04-29-21, 18:45
I recently saw Jessica from the rub page. I must saw she was the best I've been with in quite a while. Warm, friendly and very professional. Her studio is as nice as anything I've seen. I highly recommend her. Go forth my brother and haven.

BusinessDude
04-29-21, 21:35

Thanks in advance!

I'm from Kentucky, BTW.Curious if you revisited yet? She hinted about more, but can you give more detail?

Niterider450
04-29-21, 21:56
I don't know why it bothers me so much how little respect some men on here have for women, but it does. A lot. There are things we can all usually agree on as being relevant, like a provider being clean, pics being accurate, location safety, performance and skills, etc. These are reviewable and relevant. Even a general description of physical attributes is reasonable. These are good to know because we all have our preferences in female body types. Personally, I'm not generally attracted to spinners. Just not my thing. I've been with some, but I would never come on here and belittle a woman because she's slender. What kind of arrogant asshole would I have to be to call her names and degrade her appearance just because I prefer a different type? No one comes on this site to find out what our personal preferences are. No one gives a shit.

Think about this, if we were all God's gift to women and were perfect eye candy to each and every one of them, we wouldn't be on this site. We wouldn't have to drop by the ATM to get cash for a "date" or a "dream. " We can't pretend we're above it. Or they are lucky to be with us. Don't expect perfection when we are all far from it.We are paying for their service, so we have a right to speak our minds. This not the place to be white knighting.

Enigma2015
04-29-21, 22:26
We are paying for their service, so we have a right to speak our minds. This not the place to be white knighting.Facts! Preach!!

Mundane
04-30-21, 08:40
We are paying for their service, so we have a right to speak our minds. This not the place to be white knighting.We can speak our minds, but I'm just saying we should be fair and somewhat decent about it. If I don't like Sushi. And I know I don't like Sushi. I'm not going to go to a Sushi Bar, order Sushi. And then complain about the Sushi. That doesn't say much about the Sushi. It says more about my judgment. I'm also not going to tell people who like Sushi they are wrong, or call Sushi ugly or nasty. There's a lot of people who like it, but I just happen not to like it.

Like I clearly said before, this is the place to discuss poor performance, cleanliness, skills, appearance (in comparison to photos), attitude, location, behavior, potential issues related to safety etc. You can speak your minds about those things. But making fun of a woman's appearance just because of your personal taste should be out of bounds.

Ga Dogfan
04-30-21, 09:45
We can speak our minds, but I'm just saying we should be fair and somewhat decent about it. If I don't like Sushi. And I know I don't like Sushi. I'm not going to go to a Sushi Bar, order Sushi. And then complain about the Sushi. That doesn't say much about the Sushi. It says more about my judgment. I'm also not going to tell people who like Sushi they are wrong, or call Sushi ugly or nasty. There's a lot of people who like it, but I just happen not to like it.

Like I clearly said before, this is the place to discuss poor performance, cleanliness, skills, appearance (in comparison to photos), attitude, location, behavior, potential issues related to safety etc. You can speak your minds about those things. But making fun of a woman's appearance just because of your personal taste should be out of bounds.This and your last response are spot on man. I couldn't agree more! No wondering why some have to use the hobby to fulfill needs LOL. I wish we could move past the daily bitching about this or that, about bbw vs spinner, screening, and all the other drama. This board used to be a great source for basic info without a ton of drama and bitching. Now it's daily almost. Don't like a certain type, her local, her screening, her pics, her prices or whatever fine bit don't constantly get in and ***** and moan about it. Scroll on by or add pertinent info and or reviews and let's get back to the good important stuff.

Happy hunting.

Dawg.

MiddleAge2
04-30-21, 09:53
We are paying for their service, so we have a right to speak our minds. This not the place to be white knighting.I strongly agree with you. Moderating should be left to the professional administrators.

Jg3786
04-30-21, 10:13
I went to the place off of Cambell Station Wednesday evening. Left with a huge smile. Older lady but cute gave a great massage and better ending. This I think what the boards for. You know actual reviews not everyone's opinion. Let's stick to the business on hand. I apologize if this offends anyone. Reviews are what makes this board great and that's what we should stick too.

Enigma2015
04-30-21, 14:14
We can speak our minds, but I'm just saying we should be fair and somewhat decent about it. If I don't like Sushi. And I know I don't like Sushi. I'm not going to go to a Sushi Bar, order Sushi. And then complain about the Sushi. That doesn't say much about the Sushi. It says more about my judgment. I'm also not going to tell people who like Sushi they are wrong, or call Sushi ugly or nasty. There's a lot of people who like it, but I just happen not to like it.

Like I clearly said before, this is the place to discuss poor performance, cleanliness, skills, appearance (in comparison to photos), attitude, location, behavior, potential issues related to safety etc. You can speak your minds about those things. But making fun of a woman's appearance just because of your personal taste should be out of bounds.On a board about pussy. Off all things you could pick, you choose fish, LOL.

Knox57
04-30-21, 14:19
After reading reviews I tried the place off Campbell station. 2 men working in the front. Sounded like two women doing massages. Very good massage. Started off everything over the sheet. Then she removed the sheet and used lots of oil. Hinted of extras. Asked if I'd give a good tip. On the flip sheet went back on. She then added oil again. She put my hand on jr. I hinted for her to and she shook her finger no. She rubbed the boys while I finished myself. A little disappointed but overall a good massage. I'll try again and hopefully get the other woman.

Ugachad
04-30-21, 19:48
Same happened to me I had been 100 percent for a couple months BS.

Jg3786
04-30-21, 23:47
After reading reviews I tried the place off Campbell station. 2 men working in the front. Sounded like two women doing massages. Very good massage. Started off everything over the sheet. Then she removed the sheet and used lots of oil. Hinted of extras. Asked if I'd give a good tip. On the flip sheet went back on. She then added oil again. She put my hand on jr. I hinted for her to and she shook her finger no. She rubbed the boys while I finished myself. A little disappointed but overall a good massage. I'll try again and hopefully get the other woman.I've had 100% good luck there. They grab Junior on the flip and ask if I want. It's always been a different lady as well.

FredSixtyGuy
05-01-21, 08:44
I've had 100% good luck there. They grab Junior on the flip and ask if I want. It's always been a different lady as well.Which lady does the hand job at Foot? Do you know her name?

Cromwell
05-04-21, 00:18
I am from out of town and last week I was travelling through Knoxville and decided the stop at Massage Therapy. The cost was $80 for an hour and the ONLY positive thing I can about my experience is that my hour lasted 60 minutes. The woman was in her 60's and the massage was mediocre at best. She used either one hand or he elbows. Not even a hint at extras.

On my way out when I paid I gave her the $80 and she gave me a puzzle or pained look and asked about the tip. I said: "I gave you a dollar for ever time you touched my cock".

I will never go back here.

TripJ
05-05-21, 13:19
Anyone ever seen Jessica at Sole to Soul over in North Knox area? If so PM me please.

John Last
05-06-21, 09:19
Anyone ever seen Jessica at Sole to Soul over in North Knox area? If so PM me please.I 'm terrible at searching but this one was pretty easy to see that there is zero opportunity for more. Looks like open common area with a bunch of tables where they walk on your back. "sole" to soul.

JaiJef
05-06-21, 19:29
I finally went and visited Jessica from the rub ratings site and I have NO idea why I waited for so long. Amazing experience. Highly recommend.

Wow.

JaiJef
05-06-21, 19:29
I recently saw Jessica from the rub page. I must saw she was the best I've been with in quite a while. Warm, friendly and very professional. Her studio is as nice as anything I've seen. I highly recommend her. Go forth my brother and haven.I agree 100%.

HelpfulDude
05-07-21, 01:10
Hey HD,

That was very helpful and hilarious. If you were to keep driving further south to the last Dalton exit you will find some gems down there.

C.Thanks Cycle. I'm glad you appreciated my humor. Thanks for the Dalton tip. I will ck it out. If you are willing to pm some tips I'd appreciate it!

BigBucks
05-07-21, 07:11
So been a member a decent time but never visited a massage parlor where more could be on table although I have regular therapist I visit for nothing but business and is very good. I plan on visiting the foot and was curious, do you guys hint around at what you want or is just something they hint around too? Welcome to pm. TIA.

ChevyGuy1988
05-07-21, 08:33
So been a member a decent time but never visited a massage parlor where more could be on table although I have regular therapist I visit for nothing but business and is very good. I plan on visiting the foot and was curious, do you guys hint around at what you want or is just something they hint around too? Welcome to pm. TIA.Well, if you're looking for a wide menu, Harriman and Niota seem to be the best options recently.

TenAnmp
05-07-21, 13:35
I'll beheading to Asheville. Where have any of you had good times at Asian massage parlors there? PM preferred. Thanks.

Ten.

Cycle1960
05-07-21, 19:22
I'll beheading to Asheville. Where have any of you had good times at Asian massage parlors there? PM preferred. Thanks.

Ten.Hey TA, I am headed that way myself on way to Greenville, SC. In the morning. I will inbox you.

C.

Niterider450
05-07-21, 21:49

Ten.On the Asheville forum there are some positive reviews about a place off 26 I believe it is at exit 53. I drove by it the other day but did not have time to stop.

GopherDickey
05-07-21, 22:54
Alright, Gents. I need some help here- I've visited feet retreat several times and it's been mostly meh. (Never left happy FWIW) however, one of the times I was there. This therapist gave me a killer ass massage. I failed to get her name, but damn was she good. Here's the catch- the only thing I remember about her is that she had a really deep voice and spoke pretty good English. 😭.

Could anyone PM me what the ladies name might be? I want to call back and schedule an appointment with her and her alone. I want to put in some work and report back if Something opens up. Figured a few of you had been there and maybe got a killer massage from this lady. This forum is a powerful thing- so I'm guessing one of you know her name and who I'm talking about. Thanks.

TripJ
05-08-21, 20:46
Maybe Cindy?

Alright, Gents. I need some help here- I've visited feet retreat several times and it's been mostly meh. (Never left happy FWIW) however, one of the times I was there. This therapist gave me a killer ass massage. I failed to get her name, but damn was she good. Here's the catch- the only thing I remember about her is that she had a really deep voice and spoke pretty good English. 😭.

Could anyone PM me what the ladies name might be? I want to call back and schedule an appointment with her and her alone. I want to put in some work and report back if Something opens up. Figured a few of you had been there and maybe got a killer massage from this lady. This forum is a powerful thing- so I'm guessing one of you know her name and who I'm talking about. Thanks.

Locomotive
05-11-21, 12:26
I recently went to Moon massage. I had an hour massage. Pretty girl, great massage but nothing else.

BigJon95
05-14-21, 10:24
I recently went to Moon massage. I had an hour massage. Pretty girl, great massage but nothing else.Yes I tried moon massage too. Great massage!! No extras. LOL.

BigJon95
05-14-21, 10:42
Well, doing look now, but it looks like they are changing up the staff. My favorite is now headed to Florida for better opportunities. Had one of the new staff members and she avoided all the sensitive areas. If anyone gets better intel on any new staff members, please I'm me the name. Will repeat in hopes I am wrong.

Ugachad
05-14-21, 12:00
I went this week no extras and they raised the prices I'm done.

BigBucks
05-17-21, 07:52
I went this weekend and had same lady as I did the previous week. Again gave an actual decent massage and a great ass massage but nothing more was had. Even though it seems at times that she may. Also price was up 10 on the hr massage.

Well, doing look now, but it looks like they are changing up the staff. My favorite is now headed to Florida for better opportunities. Had one of the new staff members and she avoided all the sensitive areas. If anyone gets better intel on any new staff members, please I'm me the name. Will repeat in hopes I am wrong.

Jg3786
05-17-21, 07:59
I went this weekend and had same lady as I did the previous week. Again gave an actual decent massage and a great ass massage but nothing more was had. Even though it seems at times that she may. Also price was up 10 on the hr massage.Was her name Mia?

ShrimpDiesel
05-17-21, 10:05
Absolutely top shelf. Take 300.What was on the menu for bringing $300?

Allen Byrd
05-18-21, 09:12
Does anyone know anything about Jessica off of Rub Ratings have tried to contact her no response have not seen a add on rub ratings for about 2 weeks.

BigBucks
05-18-21, 09:42
Stupid me has never gotten her name but English is so so, times hard to understand.

Was her name Mia?

ParadiseLost47
05-18-21, 14:45
Does anyone know anything about Jessica off of Rub Ratings have tried to contact her no response have not seen a add on rub ratings for about 2 weeks.She is legit but, has some screening and if you are generous she truly legit after the first time meeting her. She is hot and has lips that scream at you, in a good way. Happy hunting, but, she is a good provider.

JG865
05-18-21, 21:10
What was on the menu for bringing $300?I assumed that was a joke. When I saw her she wanted far too much for a topless massage, and the massage wasn't worth the drive much less the money. I won't be seeing her again.

J Run Run
05-19-21, 01:40
Does anyone know anything about Jessica off of Rub Ratings have tried to contact her no response have not seen a add on rub ratings for about 2 weeks.She is excellent in both her massage skills and her finishing skills. I am a little partial to Whitney, but Jessica is a close second. Pictures are accurate. I actually think she looks better in person and I sure you will leave very pleased!

HoundDawg24
05-19-21, 08:12
Anyone know what happened to that lady off Hickory Creek? Trying to look her up for a massage but phone. Umber states it belongs to someone else. PM me if you know cause I'd like to visit her.

JimsWang
05-20-21, 07:32
She is excellent in both her massage skills and her finishing skills. I am a little partial to Whitney, but Jessica is a close second. Pictures are accurate. I actually think she looks better in person and I sure you will leave very pleased!Jessica is legit, has a nice place and gives an exceptional experience. The only issue I had was that she has alot of scented candles or some other type of smell good stuff going. So much so that my clothes reeked of it when Ieft. I had to drive around with the windows open before I went home.

J Run Run
05-20-21, 08:53
Jessica is legit, has a nice place and gives an exceptional experience. The only issue I had was that she has alot of scented candles or some other type of smell good stuff going. So much so that my clothes reeked of it when Ieft. I had to drive around with the windows open before I went home.Thanks Jim for bringing that point up. I forgot about that since it's a pleasant change from smoky incalls, but an aroma many would get in trouble for at home.

TheMan2021
05-24-21, 12:58
Anyone see this one?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/156756326496

FT2.Any reviews on her? I searched but didn't see anything? Looks to good to be true.

WingClipper
05-26-21, 18:48
Relax. Did a 1 hr. No hint.

Foot spa. Did 1 hr. No hint.

Sigh. Maybe time to retire.

FabGnale
06-01-21, 15:16
She is excellent in both her massage skills and her finishing skills. I am a little partial to Whitney, but Jessica is a close second. Pictures are accurate. I actually think she looks better in person and I sure you will leave very pleased!I saw Jessica this weekend. Agree with others. Excellent in both her massage skills and her finishing skills.

Jlpie1010
06-01-21, 19:09
Will be passing through in a couple weeks.

Anyone have a review of this one?

Jlpie1010
06-01-21, 20:26
Will be stopping in Knoxville in a few weeks.

I looked through the thread and found nothing on this one.

Anyone have any info?

Yurengr
06-02-21, 14:06
All I recall seeing is about 7 pages back on this thread. Post 4577.

Report back if you give her a try.

Yurengr.

Will be stopping in Knoxville in a few weeks.

I looked through the thread and found nothing on this one.

Anyone have any info?

ChowDerHead7
06-02-21, 15:16
I am mostly retired from the hobby but an unexpected opportunity presented itself to me. I have seen the not so good reviews for Rose so my expectations were modest. I was pleasantly surprised. A pleasant massage with a happy ending occurred. No interceptions from the door or phone. Not expecting much I choose the 30 minute massage to limit financial damage and I got the full 30.45 for the massage and 60 for the happy ending. Not a bargain but under the circumstances I was pleased. Bottom line is depending on what you expect to get you could be pleased with the experience. As always YMMV.

Jlpie1010
06-02-21, 21:32
Sorry I missed the earlier post.

All I recall seeing is about 7 pages back on this thread. Post 4577.

Report back if you give her a try.

Yurengr.

Zapbrap
06-04-21, 22:30
Does anyone know anything about Jessica off of Rub Ratings have tried to contact her no response have not seen a add on rub ratings for about 2 weeks.I've seen her once. No complaints here. She was fairly prompt on the texts too. Last time I tried to text she told me she was booked, but still prompt on getting back. I have nothing but good things to say about her. Keep trying.

Member #6477
06-05-21, 07:13
Sorry I missed the earlier post.After several attempts to make contact, she responded and everything seemed on track. Got to directed location as instructed and sent text that I was there. Waited maybe 30 minutes. Later that night she texted saying sorry but she had lost her phone and had just found it. I haven't responded since. I have seen another post on here that said it was a nice experience with shower etc. Also said he tried several times very politely to go further without success. Good luck.

Mike465
06-05-21, 10:59
I've seen her once. No complaints here. She was fairly prompt on the texts too. Last time I tried to text she told me she was booked, but still prompt on getting back. I have nothing but good things to say about her. Keep trying.I tried Jessica from RR, but when I texted she some shit about if had a previous recommendation or some shit like that. Told her I saw her ad, but then she never texted back. I'll try again tho. Idk how the verification process is supposed to work tho.

Nickn3
06-12-21, 20:06
I saw Candy this week for one of her Edging sessions. When I went in, I didn't even know what that was. Color me foolish. Google it. All I can say is Wow! As I explained to Candy, baby you should teach classes, most of the ladies have no idea. Have fun my brothers.

EricSj1982
06-16-21, 09:28
I finally got to try the other foot place in west Knox. It was a let down. The girl at the desk was hot, but the older lady giving the massage was "eh". She let me touch her butt a little at the beginning, so I thought it was on. She moved to start rubbing my chest and put her tits closer to my face. Well, when I went to grab them, she literally slapped my arm and said "No. I only massag-ie! My wiener instantly laid back down. The rest of the massage was lame. Don't waste your time there.

MilfMan865
06-16-21, 11:43
I saw Candy this week for one of her Edging sessions.I'm hoping that none of the ladies get the diabolical idea to offer that, but better yet, no other dudes fall for it ..,., no reason to pay a provider to give you blue balls. You need Edging just as much as you need a kick in the nuts. Some providers have been in the game way beyond their prime and it shows. Women have lots of creative ways of separating a monger from his money without fair recompense. ,. , but Edging has to be added right up there with paying deposits, subscribing to their OwnlyPhans (paying for her pics or videos in general), going to an AMP for a legit massage, getting a BBBJ but no CIM available, she urges you to use the "just the tip" approach, and many other aspects of nonsense. They only continue that level of ridiculousness because dudes let them get away with it.

Knowing better should equate to doing better .,.,.,

Milfman.

MadDoggKTown
06-16-21, 15:16
I'm hoping that none of the ladies get the diabolical idea to offer that, but better yet, no other dudes fall for it ..,., no reason to pay a provider to give you blue balls. You need Edging just as much as you need a kick in the nuts. Some providers have been in the game way beyond their prime and it shows. Women have lots of creative ways of separating a monger from his money without fair recompense. ,. , but Edging has to be added right up there with paying deposits, subscribing to their OwnlyPhans (paying for her pics or videos in general), going to an AMP for a legit massage, getting a BBBJ but no CIM available, she urges you to use the "just the tip" approach, and many other aspects of nonsense. They only continue that level of ridiculousness because dudes let them get away with it.

Milfman.Done right, there's not much better that the release after a long edging session. Edging is not denial, two totally different things. As in all things, to each his own though.

But edging is totally different from the other things you've wrongly lumped it together with.

Jg3786
06-16-21, 15:46
I'm hoping that none of the ladies get the diabolical idea to offer that, but better yet, no other dudes fall for it ..,., no reason to pay a provider to give you blue balls. You need Edging just as much as you need a kick in the nuts. Some providers have been in the game way beyond their prime and it shows. Women have lots of creative ways of separating a monger from his money without fair recompense. ,. , but Edging has to be added right up there with paying deposits, subscribing to their OwnlyPhans (paying for her pics or videos in general), going to an AMP for a legit massage, getting a BBBJ but no CIM available, she urges you to use the "just the tip" approach, and many other aspects of nonsense. They only continue that level of ridiculousness because dudes let them get away with it.

Milfman.It certainly seemed Nick enjoyed it according to the review he left. If his review had been bad then I could see you interjecting your opinion. Sometimes it just pays to mind your own business.

NerdJohn
06-16-21, 20:01
I saw Candy this week for one of her Edging sessions. When I went in, I didn't even know what that was. Color me foolish. Google it. All I can say is Wow! As I explained to Candy, baby you should teach classes, most of the ladies have no idea. Have fun my brothers.Yeah, let's just pay a well known, full service provider for blue balls. I mostly just browse these forums these days, but this one screamed at me enough to necessitate my input. Fuck these bitches if they think that bringing us close to busting a nut and then stopping is somehow a payable service. I hope no one continues to pay for bullshit like this. It's like paying for to some random *** when there are plenty of videos and pics of other random bitches out there for free all over the Internet. Fuck CandyCurves for even suggesting shit like this.

HeadGamer
06-16-21, 21:43
Yeah, let's just pay a well known, full service provider for blue balls. I mostly just browse these forums these days, but this one screamed at me enough to necessitate my input. Fuck these bitches if they think that bringing us close to busting a nut and then stopping is somehow a payable service. I hope no one continues to pay for bullshit like this. It's like paying for to some random *** when there are plenty of videos and pics of other random bitches out there for free all over the Internet. Fuck CandyCurves for even suggesting shit like this.Now I've never had one practice this on me, but I thought that edging was the art of bringing one right to the brink a time or three and then after doing that, taking it to the point of no return to a spectacular finish.

Am I right about this? If I am, I would actually like to try it. But I think it would take a very skilled provider to do this right.

Wiggles
06-16-21, 22:54
Now I've never had one practice this on me, but I thought that edging was the art of bringing one right to the brink a time or three and then after doing that, taking it to the point of no return to a spectacular finish.

Am I right about this? If I am, I would actually like to try it. But I think it would take a very skilled provider to do this right.From Google:

Edging.

Getting seconds away from climax and stopping, waiting for a few more seconds then start again, do this a few more times then you are meant to have a amazing long climax and you feel great.

Years ago I had this at a great massage parlor in Columbia SC. Had no idea what it was. She was a hot blond and would get me so close, massaging me and Jr. I wanted FS but she kept putting it off. Slowly got naked and rubbed and teased more for almost an hour. She even got on top and just sled her pussy lips back and forth on my rod. By thus point I was thinking that was it, then she popped me inside her and road me till I exploded. To this day, That's the most intense explosion I've had. Never made it back for another round. Business trips took me elsewhere.

SamsungBlue
06-16-21, 23:03
Now I've never had one practice this on me, but I thought that edging was the art of bringing one right to the brink a time or three and then after doing that, taking it to the point of no return to a spectacular finish.

Am I right about this? If I am, I would actually like to try it. But I think it would take a very skilled provider to do this right.Out in San Francisco, quite by accident. Lady had her time of the month start just beforehand and offered it as a "guaranteed good time" experience. I never had a more intense and longer lasting O. It is a different kinda experience. Spent about 1. 5 hours going to the edge and back, then BOOM. Hit the ceiling.

MiddleAge2
06-17-21, 02:08
Done right, there's not much better that the release after a long edging session. Edging is not denial, two totally different things. I agree with you. Edging is a advanced sexual activity and is my common practice, however not everyone can understand and appreciate this concept.

AsianBuffet
06-17-21, 08:00
Knowing better should equate to doing better. ,. ,.

Milfman.

Milfman, I almost always agree with your posts, however, you are way off on this one. Edging is a technique that, done correctly, will take you to "the edge" of pleasure over and over, before that final huge release. It's not about blue balls. It's more about extending intense pleasure and prolonging pleasure. I've seen Candy a few times, not for this technique, but I have to say, she's still got it. Don't knock it till you try it.

MilfMan865
06-17-21, 08:41
Edging is a technique that, done correctly, will take you to "the edge" of pleasure over and over, before that final huge release. It's not about blue balls. It's more about extending intense pleasure and prolonging pleasure. I've seen Candy a few times, not for this technique, but I have to say, she's still got it. Don't knock it till you try it.Thank you AB! I'll always be a student of the game. Unbeknownst to me and based on the criteria in your description.,.,., , I've experienced "edging" as the parameters of a standard HE massage by nearly all bodyrub providers (interpreted as just teasing). Thanks to you and others for the constructive clarification and sharing your experiences. That's how we push forward as a brotherhood.

All the best. ,.,

Milfman.

PickHerUp
06-17-21, 08:54
Knowing better should equate to doing better. ,. ,.

Milfman.

Milfman, I almost always agree with your posts, however, you are way off on this one. Edging is a technique that, done correctly, will take you to "the edge" of pleasure over and over, before that final huge release. It's not about blue balls. It's more about extending intense pleasure and prolonging pleasure. I've seen Candy a few times, not for this technique, but I have to say, she's still got it. Don't knock it till you try it.Yes, he was kinda off on this one. It's also known as tantric sex. For those of us who want to prolong the experience. It's what I try and do when I have an overnight with a provider. At my age, I don't want to cum until that last session first thing the next morning. If I didn't do that there would really be no point in an all night experience. My days of multiple orgasms, mine, are long gone. Since I'm one and done I want that one to take a long time. All night long, for an old dude like me, this requires a game plan.

Pickherup and spend the night.

GopherDickey
06-20-21, 15:54
Went to the certain "retreat" near Pellissipi and Kingston pike. Walked in, white dude at counter (which was weird) got cute therapist, elected for hour. She didn't even bother pulling the sheets down below my butt, so I knew nothing was to be had. Decent massage, but she did the whole "just work on your back for 40 minutes, work on your legs and butt for 20 minutes" and asked "if I wanted more time?" When my hour was up. Politely said no thanks and left her a $20 tip. She was good looking, but I know better. LOL.

After that episode I texted dear sweet grandma Donna. She was available, so I went over to her place and dropped $60 for a full hour, undraped massage, with a nice finish. She's definitely older, but the real ones on here know what I'm talking about. She's a fair price for a nice release.

AsianBuffet
06-21-21, 07:28
I've been hesitant to report this, because I think Whitney is very sweet, and in the past she has offered a great experience. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but my last visit wasn't great.

I have always loved the environment she offers, that hasn't changed. Possibly it's the "covid 25 lb" add or maybe it's just Father Time, but her body has changed a lot.

The worst thing was, she spent a lot of my time downloading her issues on me. I'm all about light conversation, but I'm not offering to be a therapist and spend my time listening to anyone's problems.

As I said, possibly a bad day, but it would take a desperate need to revisit at this point.

YMMV.

TripJ
06-21-21, 13:19
I have to agree with you on this one. I saw her quite a few months back and between the weight gain and the rambling about this and that it turned me off. I never made a post though because her service over the years has been great though.

I've been hesitant to report this, because I think Whitney is very sweet, and in the past she has offered a great experience. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but my last visit wasn't great.

I have always loved the environment she offers, that hasn't changed. Possibly it's the "covid 25 lb" add or maybe it's just Father Time, but her body has changed a lot.

The worst thing was, she spent a lot of my time downloading her issues on me. I'm all about light conversation, but I'm not offering to be a therapist and spend my time listening to anyone's problems.

As I said, possibly a bad day, but it would take a desperate need to revisit at this point.

YMMV.

Mundane
06-21-21, 14:26
Thank you AB! I'll always be a student of the game. Unbeknownst to me and based on the criteria in your description.,.,., , I've experienced "edging" as the parameters of a standard HE massage by nearly all bodyrub providers (interpreted as just teasing). Thanks to you and others for the constructive clarification and sharing your experiences. That's how we push forward as a brotherhood.

All the best. ,.,

Milfman.I still think you're missing the point. Edging is not just "teasing" and is far different than most bodyrub providers provide. They may tease a bit during the massage (which we all love. Nothing like that gentle grazing of the boys), but a skilled practitioner of "edging" will use various methods to take you to the brink of an O and then back down. This is particularly difficult to accomplish if a guy has a tendency to pop quickly with little stimulation, but with the right level of control it can create a lengthy period of pleasure. The delay makes the experience much more intense.

KnoxSwinger
06-22-21, 16:00
Went to the certain "retreat" near Pellissipi and Kingston pike. Walked in, white dude at counter (which was weird) got cute therapist, elected for hour. She didn't even bother pulling the sheets down below my butt, so I knew nothing was to be had. Decent massage, but she did the whole "just work on your back for 40 minutes, work on your legs and butt for 20 minutes" and asked "if I wanted more time?" When my hour was up. Politely said no thanks and left her a $20 tip. She was good looking, but I know better. LOL.

After that episode I texted dear sweet grandma Donna. She was available, so I went over to her place and dropped $60 for a full hour, undraped massage, with a nice finish. She's definitely older, but the real ones on here know what I'm talking about. She's a fair price for a nice release.How can I contact her? She sounds just up my alley!

GopherDickey
06-22-21, 22:37
How can I contact her? She sounds just up my alley!All- my inbox has been blown up for people asking about Donna. I've given about a dozen seniors the contact info and I've had 2 reply back to me that she is basically telling them she doesn't do massage anymore. It sounds like she's gotten very spooked from all the texts / calls. I text her myself to touch base with her and haven't received a response back from her. I actually got her contact info from a fellow monger off here about 6 years ago and she was cool with her contact info being shared (carefully) back then. But something has changed and I'm not sure what. So I'll apologize to all I sent her info to- this was definitely unforeseen.

StripHerMaked
06-23-21, 07:02
Going past Niota latter today. Any girl in particular I should ask for? If the girl doesn't at least get naked for a BJ, I'm not interested.

TripJ
06-23-21, 13:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TripJ
06-24-21, 07:44
Whatever man.

ColdFusion2500
06-24-21, 15:53
Going past Niota latter today. Any girl in particular I should ask for? If the girl doesn't at least get naked for a BJ, I'm not interested.Don't bother. Started very rushed hours ending in 19 minutes.

ZkWanderer
06-27-21, 02:37
Hey guys, been away for a few months to take care of family. Judging from what I see on the 3 most recent pages things have dried up even more around Ktown. I assume if they are still even open Massage Therapy on Kingston is still self serve at best, Foot Spa in Campbell is such a revolving door happiness is rare to find, Lucky Star and Feet Retreat are both still above board?

Not seeing any info on Jessica or some of the other body rub advertisers, so I'm guessing Covid killed the scene around here. Anyone have good suggestions for someone / somewhere that at least gives a good massage? As always a more in-depth menu is a plus, but mostly I need some tension removed from my neck and shoulders.

GMoney1983
06-27-21, 12:44
Hey guys, been away for a few months to take care of family. Judging from what I see on the 3 most recent pages things have dried up even more around Ktown. I assume if they are still even open Massage Therapy on Kingston is still self serve at best, Foot Spa in Campbell is such a revolving door happiness is rare to find, Lucky Star and Feet Retreat are both still above board?

Not seeing any info on Jessica or some of the other body rub advertisers, so I'm guessing Covid killed the scene around here. Anyone have good suggestions for someone / somewhere that at least gives a good massage? As always a more in-depth menu is a plus, but mostly I need some tension removed from my neck and shoulders.Jessica is still scheduling appts. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Not sure about any of the others.

BobKraft
06-29-21, 01:55
Are there any spas with American girls that offer at least HJ?

I'm in the area for a couple weeks and not too into the Asian MPs (although I realize some are worth it! Willing to drive a little if need be.

Tebow50
06-29-21, 12:56
Still haven't pulled the trigger there. I'm down in Knoxville often enough for work but the mixed reviews have kept me from trying it out. I'll be down again in 2 weeks, I may just have to roll the dice and see if I'm one of the lucky ones that leaves happy.

Not seeing any info on Jessica or some of the other body rub advertisers, so I'm guessing Covid killed the scene around here. Anyone have good suggestions for someone / somewhere that at least gives a good massage? As always a more in-depth menu is a plus, but mostly I need some tension removed from my neck and shoulders.

MilfMan865
06-29-21, 14:32

Welcome back brother!

Whitney (Body Rubs by Whitney) is still available (ad attached). Contact: _865_454_1834_.

Happy hunting. ,. ,. ,

Milfman.

SmokingVett
06-30-21, 06:15
Welcome back brother!

Whitney (Body Rubs by Whitney) is still available (ad attached). Contact: _865_454_1834_.

Happy hunting. ,. ,. ,

Milfman.That woman is magic.

DodgerAmtuff80
06-30-21, 07:52
I was going to take a cold shower this morning to get my mind off sex. I just looked at the STG selection for knoxville and accomplished the same thing. Horrible. I am considering the seeking site, but the murders and robberies have me a little concerned. Would someone with experience on seeking mind to share a few reliable names? Thanks!

ZkWanderer
06-30-21, 19:27
Welcome back brother!

Happy hunting. ,. ,. ,

Milfman.Thanks for the info, its been a few years since I last visited Whitney, in the yesterdays of backpage when she was in Kodak, I'm pretty sure she moved at some point. I might take the time to reconnect with her. Seems like she still provides a good service, though I'm seeing some concerning recent posts about her choice of conversation topics.

TripJ
07-01-21, 11:35
Girl that is attached to this add is actually very pretty and younger than most that travel through. Its also a different girl than posted about a couple days ago.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/223003

BigBucks
07-01-21, 20:29
I have been several times and all I get is a little teasing and then try to up sale for more time like something may happen but doesn't. Anna last week gave decent massage, no extra. Same with Katie.

Still haven't pulled the trigger there. I'm down in Knoxville often enough for work but the mixed reviews have kept me from trying it out. I'll be down again in 2 weeks, I may just have to roll the dice and see if I'm one of the lucky ones that leaves happy.

DrJack51
07-05-21, 17:37
https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/magical-hands/305948839259

Decided to go see this one today. I'd go ahead and recommend against it if you were considering. Apartment smelled of smoke. Room she puts you in is dirty, just a bed with a towel. She's about 10-20 lbs thinner, like strung out thin. No extras. Very flat chest. Massage quality is sub par. She gently glides her fingers across your body. No real massage at all. Ending is by hand only, and she rushes you out after. No reason to ever repeat.

Member #6477
07-06-21, 20:45
https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/magical-hands/305948839259

Decided to go see this one today. I'd go ahead and recommend against it if you were considering. Apartment smelled of smoke. Room she puts you in is dirty, just a bed with a towel. She's about 10-20 lbs thinner, like strung out thin. No extras. Very flat chest. Massage quality is sub par. She gently glides her fingers across your body. No real massage at all. Ending is by hand only, and she rushes you out after. No reason to ever repeat.Great information. She ghosted me a little while back. Never intended to take that chance again and this confirms that decision.

JoeyMahoney69
07-06-21, 22:06
Was able to get in with Whitney again recently. For a body rub girl who has been around almost ten years. I have always had pleasant experiences with her. She is and has been a one of the best IMHO.

That Knoxville has to offer in her niche.

Nice clean decorated incall, never had even a hiccup in service on my visits over the years. To me if you want a good body rub provider she is one of two around Knoxville that provide a great service.

SamsungBlue
07-06-21, 22:58
Girl that is attached to this add is actually very pretty and younger than most that travel through. Its also a different girl than posted about a couple days ago.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/223003Blowing through town for a few hours and she was most responsive and available in the area I was going to be passing through. Would consider VIP with her, nice body, a bit more flat up top but still nice overall and pretty, even down under. Young and pretty, tried to upsell a tip with an "ATM in the lobby" line. Balked of course, carried in what I was expecting to spend.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/knoxvillesexyasianvip-service6/068224148516

RJHunter
07-07-21, 13:27
Was able to get in with Whitney again recently. For a body rub girl who has been around almost ten years. I have always had pleasant experiences with her. She is and has been a one of the best IMHO.

Nice clean decorated incall, never had even a hiccup in service on my visits over the years. To me if you want a good body rub provider she is one of two around Knoxville that provide a great service.Whitney is a good one. Not always what I am looking for, but honest, pretty and clean environment.

Futility
07-07-21, 22:39
tried to upsell a tip with an "ATM in the lobby" line. Balked of courseWise move. If you use that ATM for anything, your account will be wiped out about a month later.

ZkWanderer
07-08-21, 03:32
Against my better judgement I gave Therapy on Kingston another shot. Waste of time and money. Their prices have gone up a lot since I last went. I used to get 90 minutes for $90. Now its $110 which is ridiculous, was everyone on here swinging in every other day or something to make them think that is a sustainable price? Any ways, that aside the massage was a 4 out of 10 at best. After the flip she kept banging the side of her hand into junior, I guess to wake him up. After about 5 minutes she points at my hand and asks if I want lotion. I say no, its ok. She continues for another 20 minutes on my legs and feet, repeating a squeezing motion that I can't call a massage. Go to leave and tip a Jackson. Lady at the counter, not the one who gave the massage, says "Not enough tip. " I tell her the massage wasn't worth the entry fee and I'm only tipping as a courtesy, that I certainly won't tip more and that I will not be returning. I know, as always YMMV but that left a rather awful taste in my mouth, going to take a while to wash out.

StripHerMaked
07-09-21, 08:12

Nice clean decorated incall, never had even a hiccup in service on my visits over the years. To me if you want a good body rub provider she is one of two around Knoxville that provide a great service.How can I make contact with Whitney?

ZkWanderer
07-09-21, 10:26
How can I make contact with Whitney?Post #4705 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9045-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5421035&viewfull=1#post5421035) about a dozen down from your question. Her post on rubratings says she isn't currently seeing new clients, so keep that in mind.

J Run Run
07-09-21, 10:43
She was emaciated from what I suspect is drug use. She did offer me a special nuru massage. She used half a bottle of oil and essentially grinded on me for 30 minutes. It was kind of hot when she came numerous times, but overall, it was mediocre at best. You get a better experience at the Asian spa in Harriman for essentially the same price and a better pair of breasts.

I do not recommend at all!

Great information. She ghosted me a little while back. Never intended to take that chance again and this confirms that decision.

Nickn3
07-09-21, 19:42
I had an appointment booked today with Jessica. This was my fourth visit and I really enjoyed the first three, and always tipped her well. I confirmed earlier as requested. Drove to her apartment complex at the appointed time, then complete crickets. Most unprofessional! Well that blew my day, as my widow of opportunity quickly closed. We really need some new talent in this town!

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508?layout=list

Member #6269
07-10-21, 08:12
I had an appointment booked today with Jessica. This was my fourth visit and I really enjoyed the first three, and always tipped her well. I confirmed earlier as requested. Drove to her apartment complex at the appointed time, then complete crickets. Most unprofessional! Well that blew my day, as my widow of opportunity quickly closed. We really need some new talent in this town!

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508?layout=listScheduled four times, but only saw her twice. First time was way better than expected. And I mean way better. So I tipped very well. The second time I arrived at her place, crickets. I thought, we'll I have a confirmed appointment so I'll go knock on the door. As I approached the door, I met one of you guys face to face. I turned and walked away. I sent her a message to let her know I had come and gone. No response. Time went by and I couldn't get our first session out of my mind. So I rescheduled. She saw me this time, but it wasn't the same. I get some people have an off day and her mind seemed to be somewhere else. Not able to forget our first session, I made another appointment a few weeks later. Arrived in time. Crickets. So I'm done with her. Which really sucks, she could’ve made rent and a car payment if we could’ve set up a standing weekly appointment.

FreeThinker2
07-13-21, 11:02
Looks great but no reviews that I can find!

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/445782126071

Member #6269
07-13-21, 11:07

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/445782126071You have to call. Her voice does not match her pics. Never saw her, but says she's open for business in a cheap hotel near the airport. Sounds kind of rough.

Jg3786
07-13-21, 11:28

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/445782126071Is this not the same one that advertised as Casey Ann or something like that?

ParadiseLost47
07-13-21, 13:41
Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she sent me this info:

Extended Stay America. Knoxville - West Hills.

1700 Winston Rd, Knoxville, TN 37919.

140/15 mins.

160/30 mins.

200/60 mins.

300/ VIP (60 mins) BBBJ oral nuru.

J Run Run
07-13-21, 14:06
I have been ghosted twice and two other times told she had to take her mother somewhere. I've only seen her once. It sounds from others and "taking mom to doctor" that she's overbooking. Some of that is a byproduct of us no showing likely, but she has cred with me for 20 minutes being so sweet. Then the next day, others showing up to get zero response.

I'd just see Whitney, but haven't gotten a response from her in the past 3 months. Never stood her up and always had great experience Werth her, just not on the inside anymore. Maybe, I'll see a string of luck over the coming months.

Scheduled four times, but only saw her twice. First time was way better than expected. And I mean way better. So I tipped very well. The second time I arrived at her place, crickets. I thought, we'll I have a confirmed appointment so I'll go knock on the door. As I approached the door, I met one of you guys face to face. I turned and walked away. I sent her a message to let her know I had come and gone. No response. Time went by and I couldn't get our first session out of my mind. So I rescheduled. She saw me this time, but it wasn't the same. I get some people have an off day and her mind seemed to be somewhere else. Not able to forget our first session, I made another appointment a few weeks later. Arrived in time. Crickets. So I'm done with her. Which really sucks, she couldve made rent and a car payment if we couldve set up a standing weekly appointment.

HelpfulDude
07-13-21, 22:38
Fellas. I know this doesn't help any of us much. But. If you ever have cause to visit Tampa. The AMP scene was pretty incredible. Young, pretty, good massage, leave as happy as you want to. Just wow.

Wiggles
07-13-21, 23:23
Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she sent me this info:

Extended Stay America. Knoxville - West Hills.

1700 Winston Rd, Knoxville, TN 37919.

140/15 mins.

160/30 mins.

200/60 mins.

300/ VIP (60 mins) BBBJ oral nuru.She is the one others mentioned in earlier posts. Cute, younger guessing around 30. B cups and nice smile. Good fake sex take while you bang away.

The other Asian has better body and bolt-one but does not like them touched. At least without more upsell. If you want Asian either number posted will get you a decent one. Pretty sure all number tie to same sources.

BigJon95
07-22-21, 09:06

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/445782126071Ok I can speak to her, after looking at the pictures, I could resist. But as most of us know, pictures are not always accurate. She is real, long haired brunette, few more lbs that what the pictures show if those are even her pictures. Very talkative, had to strip down and get on the bed to give her a hit to get going. Not a very good massage, but definitely a erotic twist to the touching. On the flip side, pulled her top and used the milkers to glide up and down on me. No full service in first visit according to her. 1. 4 for the visit. May repeat just for curiosity. Room is over by the airport.

GoodVibs0515
07-22-21, 09:40
Hello.

I am coming to Knoxville soon. Looking for good massage with full menu. Young and fit would be great. Thank you.

GaltGuy
07-22-21, 11:44
That. Is. Hilarious.

GoodVibs, I hope you have other reasons to visit Knoxville. Things that provide opportunities for success. If the therapist you describe is in Knoxville, it is either (1) one of the traveling Asians (run a search) or (2) someone's private UTR.

Hello.

I am coming to Knoxville soon. Looking for good massage with full menu. Young and fit would be great. Thank you.

Jb987
07-24-21, 10:41
What's the standard around here for an AMP that only allows a little hand roaming?

BigBucks
07-24-21, 11:14
Anyone been there lately? Same ladies working and how did the massage go? Was going today but not sure to go there or hit a different place.

TripJ
07-24-21, 13:16
I would go to MT and ask for Sophia if you want a sure thing. Ask for a soft massage from her.

Anyone been there lately? Same ladies working and how did the massage go? Was going today but not sure to go there or hit a different place.

StripHerMaked
07-27-21, 06:45
So, now that Niota's just a hurry up and not really concerned about how much fun the client has, what would be some other better massage options in Knoxville?

StripHerMaked
07-28-21, 11:45
Is this lady worth it?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/erotic-massage-escort-chattan/330554765049

Niterider450
07-28-21, 14:21
Is this lady worth it?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/erotic-massage-escort-chattan/330554765049You best read some of the reviews on her.

Hentai19
07-31-21, 10:02
I would go to MT and ask for Sophia if you want a sure thing. Ask for a soft massage from her.I called MT this past Thursday. I was in Knoxville thought I could see Sophia, I had seen her once before. To the point the gal that answered the phone they have never had someone named Sophia.

Interesting,

H19.

Easy Peasey
07-31-21, 19:23
Been three years since my last visit with Whitney. Sweet, sexy and hands down the best at the lost art of a pleasant and pleasurable experience. Damn shame that I'm not in Knoxville more often. But, I'd probably go broke. But have fun doing it!

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175893?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_cf0baa858a339ab9ea009ab22bfc692e209e61e6-1627773694-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQfO

SouthBoundKink
07-31-21, 21:50
Well, that certainly was a dream. Dreamt I met this one today at incall location near airport. $. 4 for hour, set up was easy.

The incall location was a rundown motel across from the airport, but the room was relatively clean. She did have two small dogs in the room with her but it was fine.

Upon entering the room, Ashleigh began talking. And talking. And talking. She did not stop talking for the entire hour. She went on and on about conspiracy theories, politics, religion, more conspiracy theories, her aunt, and more conspiracy theories. Absolutely bonkers stuff. Now there was no relaxing during all this. Political and religious discussions are the worst, especially while I'm laying naked on a bed in a shit hotel room far from home. I couldn't justify staying for the massage, but I toughed the hour out for the story. Becuase it was nuts. I never gave the indication that I was interested in discussing any of this, but she just kept going.

Outside of the miserable conversation, she is in no way the same woman from the pictures. She is much older than 40 for sure and larger than the pictures. Not super fat or anything, but absolutely not the fit woman in lingerie that was in the ad. I know it's rare to find a provider that matches the ad, but yeah this one wasn't close.

During the dream, her neighbor came to the door and started knocking which is super unpleasant, but at least it was an interruption from the speech she was giving. The menu was limited, but I was told it opens up for repeat visits. Her tits were nice, but that's about the only positive I can say. The massage wasn't good and the ending was just an ending.

Personally, no way I will repeat, but if you are looking for someone to discuss the wildest conspiracy theories you can imagine, the current political landscape, religion, and random peoples aunts, I got good news for you.

The puppies were cute though.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashleigh-marie/971453300152

Zapbrap
08-01-21, 01:03
So I have been hovering around since I moved here awhile ago. Seems like nothing here is worth the visit and most will have you fulfilling yourself when it comes to AMP. From IL, so if you plan to visit let me know. Can give a heads up on some things in IA and IL (except Chicago).

ModMotor
08-02-21, 19:00
I was visiting from FL last week and though this might be a good option based on what I read here. It was a huge disappointment. Covered with a sheet the whole time, "non erotic massage" as they say. Thank God I'm back in FL.

SmallStack
08-04-21, 18:55
So I have general back pain, so I decided why not see if I could get that sorted and also a HE.

Went to MT just now, great looking girl for AMP standards. Opted for a 30 min at 60 for the rub.

Did the old, touch her leg and see how far she lets me go and I made it to her crouch and ass without her saying no or moving.

She warned me on the front end that the 30 min massage was back only. I thought about extending to a hour to ensure there was a "flip" helping my chances with a HE. But she was good, she whispered in my here 5 mins before "you cop?" "Flip over".

Ended up be self service but I didn't hate it. Would probably go back based on her looks. Massage we meh, and honestly a meh massage and a self service for 120 total with tip does bother me a bit.

Pro: she looked good and picked up on my hints.

Con: she left our door open which lead me to hear everything happening outside our room. Also self service.

NerdJohn
08-04-21, 23:41
So I have general back pain, so I decided why not see if I could get that sorted and also a HE.

Went to MT just now, great looking girl for AMP standards. Opted for a 30 min at 60 for the rub.

Did the old, touch her leg and see how far she lets me go and I made it to her crouch and ass without her saying no or moving.

She warned me on the front end that the 30 min massage was back only. I thought about extending to a hour to ensure there was a "flip" helping my chances with a HE. But she was good, she whispered in my here 5 mins before "you cop?" "Flip over".

Ended up be self service but I didn't hate it. Would probably go back based on her looks. Massage we meh, and honestly a meh massage and a self service for 120 total with tip does bother me a bit.

Pro: she looked good and picked up on my hints.

Con: she left our door open which lead me to hear everything happening outside our room. Also self service.One piece of advice I can give to you and anyone else reading this is to not expect a HE if the the Asian dude who runs the place is there. I've been there enough times to notice that trend.

BigBucks
08-05-21, 17:08
I also was only encouraged with self serve but my question is what is a general rule of thumb on tip for self serve? I tipped as if it was like a regular massage and got a funny look.

One piece of advice I can give to you and anyone else reading this is to not expect a HE if the the Asian dude who runs the place is there. I've been there enough times to notice that trend.

AcquaDeJim
08-05-21, 23:03
I also was only encouraged with self serve but my question is what is a general rule of thumb on tip for self serve? I tipped as if it was like a regular massage and got a funny look.If you are doing all the work after the standard massage, then why would you tip for anything above a standard massage?

RonHanson
08-16-21, 12:18
I was wondering if anyone has seen this lady. If so what kind of feedback do you have? The good, the bad and is she worth it. I have emailed with her and she seems pleasant enough but that doesn't say anything about her performance. Thanks.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/984083837093

Member #6269
08-16-21, 12:41
I was wondering if anyone has seen this lady. If so what kind of feedback do you have? The good, the bad and is she worth it. I have emailed with her and she seems pleasant enough but that doesn't say anything about her performance. Thanks.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-body-rubssafediscreetcl/984083837093She had no enthusiasm, NONE!

And she's put on a lot of weight.

ChinoOKDriver
08-16-21, 16:34
She had no enthusiasm, NONE!

And she's put on a lot of weight.I had the same experience, I wish I had found this forum first.