PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

StripHerMaked
02-18-20, 08:02
Anybody been to spa off the Niota exit recently? They're not called Mandarin Spa anymore, but I wonder if they're still worth it? The location was my first AMP and the girl I got at the time really knew how to make me happy.

HelpfulDude
02-19-20, 16:12
Anybody been to spa off the Niota exit recently? They're not called Mandarin Spa anymore, but I wonder if they're still worth it? The location was my first AMP and the girl I got at the time really knew how to make me happy.Last month or so. Decent spa. Decent TS. Happy enough place. But older masseuse.

Mundane
02-20-20, 10:01
Did a search and not finding anything (unless name has changed or I'm missing something). Any info?

Volen65
02-20-20, 10:20
Did a search and not finding anything (unless name has changed or I'm missing something). Any info?I don't think you'll find the toe you were hoping for.

KnoxFourMe
02-21-20, 23:14
Anyone have info on Hong massage downtown west? Pm if have info thanks.

KnoxFourMe
02-21-20, 23:16
Does a wonderful massage. PM for info.

Scintillator
02-22-20, 08:24
Does a wonderful massage. PM for info.Agreed. Also, although her house is quite nondescript, the massage room and ambiance she creates is quite magical.

KnoxVillage85
02-22-20, 15:29
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/118722

Seen her on rub ratings for several months on and off and looks very interesting to me. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks a bunch for any info!

Buzz LightYear
02-23-20, 16:06

Seen her on rub ratings for several months on and off and looks very interesting to me. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks a bunch for any info!I tried to reach out to her a couple years ago and she was a very bad communicator. Wanted me to literally call her on the phone which is insane in this day and age but I was interested and went for it so of course she doesn't answer. I try again a few more times over a couple hours with no answer still. Finally she texts me and tells me to stop calling and that she feels I'm harassing her. I was like you told me to call you and then she blocked my number.

Maybe you'll have better luck but people who act like they are too good to even communicate with you are going to be even less generous as a provider. Just my opinion.

FlyFishingTn
02-23-20, 20:17
Just saw her pics on Skip. Holy fuck! Is she for real or what. No recent reviews at all. Local number. Please, someone, she definitely looks too good to be true.Those pics are about 20 years old. She has a great personality but a huge pot belly to go with it. I actually texted her a few months back when those pics came out. She said I stood her up in 2017 and she keeps a list of everyone who's stood her up. This was right after I asked if her pics were really her and recent. She said yes to both. I've never stood anyone up. If something comes up I always text to let them know. Anyway, there it is.

Raccoonner
02-25-20, 19:54
This place is kind of a meh, happy, but meh. I swear that the masseuse is a twin to the one in Harriman. I hope I've not got to the "they all look alike" phase.

Anybody been to spa off the Niota exit recently? They're not called Mandarin Spa anymore, but I wonder if they're still worth it? The location was my first AMP and the girl I got at the time really knew how to make me happy.

AustinTexas
02-25-20, 20:32
Anyone have info on Hong massage downtown west? Pm if have info thanksYeah it's a waste.

AustinTexas
02-25-20, 20:33
Did a search and not finding anything (unless name has changed or I'm missing something). Any info?It's a waste of time. This old bird wouldn't shut up about new management and how they are clean now.

Volen65
02-26-20, 09:38
This place is kind of a meh, happy, but meh. I swear that the masseuse is a twin to the one in Harriman. I hope I've not got to the "they all look alike" phase.This is a real phenomenon and nothing to feel bad about. The facial plastic surgery + unnatural looking bolt ons creates a common look for massage grannies across the land. I once SWORE I had seen this same lady at another AMP several states over. Hell, maybe I had. But that's a whole other conversation.

John Last
02-26-20, 09:49
What's up with all the new RR ads, my limited research skills have uncovered some are from Nashville. Seems odd though. Any senior seniors out there have any thoughts?

Jg3786
02-26-20, 12:42
What's up with all the new RR ads, my limited research skills have uncovered some are from Nashville. Seems odd though. Any senior seniors out there have any thoughts?I just texted with one that had a Nashville number. Says she's in Knoxville. No reviews on her ad. Looks way to good to be true. Which was my experience with RR in Nashville.

KnoxFourMe
02-26-20, 22:44
Does a wonderful massage. PM for info.I tried to respond to everyone. If you got didn't get response send me another message. Sorry if I couldn't share with some due to her request.

Hentai19
02-27-20, 08:44
This place is kind of a meh, happy, but meh. I swear that the masseuse is a twin to the one in Harriman. I hope I've not got to the "they all look alike" phase.I have been to both locations. Although I have put Harriman on my do not visit list. Below average service, shorting on time, etc. The Niota location why guilty of shorting on time at least has a more personable staff. I did their version of four hand massage once. Would not do again, waste of money. Second hostess only stayed in the room about 15 minutes.

My 2 cents.

Hentai19.

DanKando
02-28-20, 18:41
I noticed some people posting about Samantha last summer saying they had her contact info. I used to be a regular of hers but then Lost the contact info and she stopped advertising hadn't really thought about it for a few years until I saw the post from last summer. Sweet girl, awesome massage, awesome ending, she used to do Thursday nights incall. Could someone PM me her contact info that would be awesome. Or if would rather let me know so I can pm you. Thanks.

FlyFish14
02-29-20, 23:06
Finally popped my cherry in the hobby with rose was completely blown away got a standard HE with some mutual touching. Can someone help me out if there's more on the menu with her?

MrSpeed
03-01-20, 07:03

Seen her on rub ratings for several months on and off and looks very interesting to me. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks a bunch for any info!Saw her last spring at upscale hotel near airport in Nashville. Was fortunate to not have the same communication problems Buzz reported aside from it taking her a couple of hours to respond to my initial text. Pics are accurate. I found her to have a sweet personality. Eager to please. I didn't want FS so not sure about availability in that regard. Just wanted a bdsm / kink- flavored massage with HE which she happily delivered. Would repeat.

Be safe.

Speed.

MrSpeed
03-01-20, 22:16
I just texted with one that had a Nashville number. Says she's in Knoxville. No reviews on her ad. Looks way to good to be true. Which was my experience with RR in Nashville.I have some info and a theory that may shed some light:

This provider:

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/142176

And this one:

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/134501

Are one and the same. She sees clients in Nashville, ATL, Birmingham and, apparently now Knoxville as well. I saw her after responding to the first ad in Nashville a couple of years ago. Then, this past summer, I booked the second ad in Atlanta and to my surprise ended up seeing the same provider. For whatever reason she denied being the first provider so vehemently that for a moment she had me second guessing myself. But hell its not like I see so many providers I can't keep up. And I was perfectly happy with both sessions so she had no reason to deny. I guess she just has multiple lines in the water or multiple "brands" or whatever. BTW none of the pics are the provider I saw, who was a moderately cute black lady, a little full figured but not BBW.

All of Which brings me to my theory that the same provider could also be behind this third ad:

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/125088

I've noticed that, no matter the city, if you see one of these ads posted you'll see all three posted the same day and around the same time. I travel and routinely peruse ads in Knox, ATL and Birmingham, so I've noticed this pattern.

Anyway, just a bit of amateur detective work offered for what it's worth.

Speed.

DdaGone
03-02-20, 12:52
Has anyone see this one: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/123421 Checks some boxes for me but would love some real feedback before trying her out.

LittleElvis
03-02-20, 13:32
I made the mistake of visiting Jewel recently. I had read the reviews so I didn't have really high expectations. I saw her more because I wasn't having any luck setting up anything else. I contacted 5 different full service girls off STG 3 didn't respond the other 2 did but neither one was available until several hrs later. So I contacted Jewel she was available so I bit. Safe neighborhood house was tidy with no noticeable smell. As far as looks and body I would rate her a 5 or 6. But that was the end of the good. Felt rushed from the time I got undressed and laid on the bed. A lot of rules could caress her breast but not kiss or pinch your nipples. Had to be super gentle with the kitty. It's basically she starts out with a quick back rub hoping your turn over so that she can give you a quick hand job and get you out. I'll chalk it up as one of those live and learn lessons. I definitely won't repeat.Have to agree on that one, nice enough person and location was easy / safe. She was much heavier than pics. Wouldn't repeat.

Two Nutts
03-02-20, 19:39
Made the mistake of trying this out today, damn waste of time and money. Amy met me at door and that's who I got. Took 60 for 45 minutes and only got 20 minutes. She wanted 300 for BJ and 60 for HJ. I said bull shit and laughed at the first offer then countered with 40 on second. She finally relented for 40 , had to get off the table right then and pay her. And it really was the worst I've ever experienced. When I started to cum she stopped and walked away to get a hot towel. Damn what a complete waste of juice. She then said all done you tip. I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard. She asked if I wanted water I told her give it to the next sucker. I cannot suggest anyone go to this place, to top it off she wasn't that attractive at all.

KnoxFourMe
03-03-20, 01:56
Does anyone know of a good massage in Asheville prefer private residence, no spas.

Thanks.

Niterider450
03-03-20, 09:02
Does anyone know of a good massage in Asheville prefer private residence, no spas.

Thanks.I know of an excellent one in a private residence, but she is just massage nothing else.

RonHanson
03-03-20, 12:09
Made the mistake of trying this out today, damn waste of time and money. Amy met me at door and that's who I got. Took 60 for 45 minutes and only got 20 minutes. She wanted 300 for BJ and 60 for HJ. I said bull shit and laughed at the first offer then countered with 40 on second. She finally relented for 40 , had to get off the table right then and pay her. And it really was the worst I've ever experienced. When I started to cum she stopped and walked away to get a hot towel. Damn what a complete waste of juice. She then said all done you tip. I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard. She asked if I wanted water I told her give it to the next sucker. I cannot suggest anyone go to this place, to top it off she wasn't that attractive at all.I have to agree totally on this. Exact same experience. Waste of time and money although my experience was from quite a while ago.

Scuba444
03-03-20, 16:57
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/164136

Susan says she is available in Knoxville. Any intel?

Thanks, Scuba.

SeeksEasy
03-03-20, 17:09
But that Memphis number has only been used here, and Milfman posted his warning, and no reviews, and those things together overpower my desire to find out.

Good luck.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/164136

Susan says she is available in Knoxville. Any intel?

Thanks, Scuba.

LeggsLover
03-04-20, 13:39
I have to agree totally on this. Exact same experience. Waste of time and money although my experience was from quite a while ago.Is the same rose in CB.

VolsFans69
03-06-20, 15:15
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/164677

Has anyone seen these two providers in the past? They look very appealing and seems legit. 615 area code pictures show the massage rooms and says Knoxville in the pic. Just wondered if anyone has any past experience or any Intel. Much appreciated I'll probably take the plunge kn the next day or so either way and will report back.

John Last
03-06-20, 16:55
She is real and visiting from Nashville with some others until Tuesday. Nice place, AirB&B. Treat her nice guys she was great!

Buzz LightYear
03-07-20, 02:28

Got a chance to dream about this provider tonight and wanted to review while it was fresh on my mind. I've not been active in the hobby lately, been doing just fine in the real world but its not often you get a chance at a 4 hand rub down and I needed a massage so I decided to take the plunge based on JL's review. Texted in the late afternoon and asked if they were available this evening and was promptly responded to that they were. Set up a meeting and was told to text 15 minutes before arrival and given an address. To be clear, no roses were discussed over the phone which is fine with me.

Communication was a little delayed come time for the meeting but not by much and wasn't really an inconvenience to me. Was greeted at the door of what was definitely an Airbnb (I had my doubts based on being inside but can confirm that it is absolutely an Airbnb) by the beautiful Shelby. She honestly looked better than her pictures, solid 8. 5 to 9 in real life, probably a 10 in hobby terms. We walked through a very nice, clean house to a room set up for massage. Nice lighting, not too dim, small bed, possibly a futon, draped with clean linens. She was wearing a very nice, classy piece of lingerie and was incredibly friendly.

Here's where things got a little bit complicated. When I was texting with someone earlier, I wanted a 4 hand massage advertised on their site for $2. 6 with an assisted shower at the end. I was told that would not be a problem and that both girls would be available for that service. When I arrived and was speaking with Shelby, it was clear she had not been who I'd been communicating with even though she was trying to give that impression. She asked me how much time I wanted and was not acting like anyone else was coming in the room. She said it would be $2 for the hour and double if I wanted 4 hands. Kind of annoyed me but I figured what the heck, she's hot, I'm here, who cares. So I gave her 2 bills and the massage began.

Overall a very good relaxing experience, definitely not a trained therapist but still very soothing, lots of light rubbing and scratching to go along with the true massage attempts. Went on for about 25 minutes before she asked me to flip. Began teasing and caressing Jr and asked if I'd like to upgrade. Now I'm thinking to myself that she's going to want extra for a HE and was kinda pissed but she said it was fifty for topless, fifty for mutual play, and a hundo for oral. Told her I'd give her fifty more and off the top came. Now as I said, she was gorgeous, nice large B or small C tits, tight firm ass, smooth skin, good looking face. She went to work and had me finished in no time with a standard HE. She asked if I wanted to shower and I said of course so she led me to a nice large shower with an assortment of soaps and shampoos but never even thought about getting in with me which was extremely disappointing. So I washed the baby oil off, that's what they use for the massage, and left.

So let me break this down into good vs bad:

The Good: Very clean, upscale incall in a nice neighborhood where I felt very safe and unworried about stenches. Girl was very attractive but I will disclaim, she had some ankle jewelry on if you know what I mean. Honestly didn't bother me and she didn't try to hide it but I thought I should at least mention it. She performs the service that was paid for and with enthusiasm, definitely not trying to scam anyone.

The Bad: Clearly I was communicating with someone other than the provider on the phone. I suspect a middle aged lady I saw in the house. To be clear, she was not trying to not be seen, very open about her presence there, kind of seemed like a house mother. And that's the other thing, there are definitely more than just Amanda Jo and Shelby working there, seems like a pretty decent sized operation. The other bad is that the prices and services on the website appear to be rather meaningless although the pricing falls somewhere in line with what they have.

Overall a good experience, one of the best looking providers I've ever seen in Knoxville and she did a good job. A little pricier than what we're used to around here but like I said, upscale place and upscale girls. I was really disappointed about not getting the joint shower but I supposed life goes on.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Buzz.

The Good:

TNvolguy88
03-07-20, 09:13

Got a chance to dream about this provider tonight and wanted to review while it was fresh on my mind. I've not been active in the hobby lately, been doing just fine in the real world but its not often you get a chance at a 4 hand rub down and I needed a massage so I decided to take the plunge based on JL's review. Texted in the late afternoon and asked if they were available this evening and was promptly responded to that they were. Set up a meeting and was told to text 15 minutes before arrival and given an address. To be clear, no roses were discussed over the phone which is fine with me.

Communication was a little delayed come time for the meeting but not by much and wasn't really an inconvenience to me. Was greeted at the door of what was definitely an Airbnb (I had my doubts based on being inside but can confirm that it is absolutely an Airbnb) by the beautiful Shelby. She honestly looked better than her pictures, solid 8. 5 to 9 in real life, probably a 10 in hobby terms. We walked through a very nice, clean house to a room set up for massage. Nice lighting, not too dim, small bed, possibly a futon, draped with clean linens. She was wearing a very nice, classy piece of lingerie and was incredibly friendly.

Here's where things got a little bit complicated. When I was texting with someone earlier, I wanted a 4 hand massage advertised on their site for $2. 6 with an assisted shower at the end. I was told that would not be a problem and that both girls would be available for that service. When I arrived and was speaking with Shelby, it was clear she had not been who I'd been communicating with even though she was trying to give that impression. She asked me how much time I wanted and was not acting like anyone else was coming in the room. She said it would be $2 for the hour and double if I wanted 4 hands. Kind of annoyed me but I figured what the heck, she's hot, I'm here, who cares..Similar experience with Amanda Jo. Very hot girl. Very friendly. Not worth the price of admission.

TnvolFan
03-07-20, 19:24
The Whitney experience is everything it is cracked up to be and more! I must first say that Whitney is one of the nicest and sweetest ladies. She really knows how to take care of you and make you leave like a new man. Her communication and timing is top notch. Whitney is at the top of the game no doubt. The best part for me was the mutual shower at the end to put the cherry on top. She even has a great assortment of toiletries if needed post shower. She is not FS but does an excellent job of creating an erotic and relaxing experience nonetheless. It has been a while but would definitely like to see her at least monthly for a recharge.

Tnvolfan.

PokeHerFace40
03-10-20, 11:47
Good morning guys. I will be visiting your wonderful city next week for work and was hoping you could share some info on the AMP scene. I'm looking for massage and he. Doesn't have to be asian but would like to start there. Any info you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I normally live and play in the Nashville area and will gladly share info if any of you guys are ever in the area. Thanks in advance. PM is fine if you don't want to post in the forum. Thanks.

Johnd7
03-10-20, 11:54
Good morning guys. I will be visiting your wonderful city next week for work and was hoping you could share some info on the AMP scene. I'm looking for massage and he. Doesn't have to be asian but would like to start there. Any info you are willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I normally live and play in the Nashville area and will gladly share info if any of you guys are ever in the area. Thanks in advance. PM is fine if you don't want to post in the forum. Thanks.Not much luck with AMS BUT rose massage might give you what you need or check out Whitney have herd great things.

Dbronze
03-16-20, 12:45
The Whitney experience is everything it is cracked up to be and more! I must first say that Whitney is one of the nicest and sweetest ladies. She really knows how to take care of you and make you leave like a new man. Her communication and timing is top notch. Whitney is at the top of the game no doubt. The best part for me was the mutual shower at the end to put the cherry on top. She even has a great assortment of toiletries if needed post shower. She is not FS but does an excellent job of creating an erotic and relaxing experience nonetheless. It has been a while but would definitely like to see her at least monthly for a recharge.

Tnvolfan.I'm visiting for a short bit from the other 'Ville and wanted to thank you all for a good recommendation reading through the back pages. You all have it good here with Whitney, as compared to us out west.

Not sure if the experience I received with Whitney was extra-special or not, but Wow! Nothing close in Nash without up sells. She is a darling and very comforting. She's not spinner, but still very attractive in a bbw way!

Still confused over the Sadie and Lunamae dynamics, though. May still have to give a try.

Thanks again, and if ever west of town, let me know.

Stay safe everyone.

PokeHerFace40
03-24-20, 23:08
Since I couldn't get my schedule to align with whitney while I was in town, I opted to see Jessica from rubratings. Let me just say she is excellent. You guys are lucky to have her here. If I lived close by I'd be broke. LOL. Thanks to everyone for all the PM's with information. If any of you are ever in nashville I'll be glad to share info as well. Thanks again.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508

Volen65
03-25-20, 00:42
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's not touching an AMP with a 10 foot pole for the foreseeable future?

Then again, I get the feeling some of y'all have always had somewhat of a death wish.

Stay safe, or don't!

I'm saving a shitload of money these days!

JG865
03-27-20, 22:23
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's not touching an AMP with a 10 foot pole for the foreseeable future?You're definitely not. I always had the impression that AMPs weren't really as sanitary as they should be. If I trusted them to wipe tables down, change towels, etc. , I might be okay with them, but I have reason to not trust them.

So yeah, no way I'm putting my face on one of their tables again, maybe ever.

Of course there weren't any good AMPs left around here anyway.

TenAnmp
03-31-20, 18:08
You're definitely not. I always had the impression that AMPs weren't really as sanitary as they should be. If I trusted them to wipe tables down, change towels, etc. , I might be okay with them, but I have reason to not trust them.

So yeah, no way I'm putting my face on one of their tables again, maybe ever.

Of course there weren't any good AMPs left around here anyway.Much as I hate it, I'm too sensible to go near them now or for the foreseeable future. They have close, prolonged contact with who knows whom (a statistical sample of people who don't understand how dangerous it is) and then probably don't do anything to "sanitize" later. Plus, there's a period of incubation before symptoms appear, if the women even care. I guess if you are in your 20's you assume a case would be no big deal, but most of us aren't. This is risky sex that no condom is going to mitigate. I also wonder: aren't they going to suffer a big decline in customers and just have to leave the business? Maybe not, just carry on till they get sick, which is sad and pathetic.

VolBoater
03-31-20, 20:50
Much as I hate it, I'm too sensible to go near them now or for the foreseeable future. They have close, prolonged contact with who knows whom (a statistical sample of people who don't understand how dangerous it is) and then probably don't do anything to "sanitize" later. Plus, there's a period of incubation before symptoms appear, if the women even care. I guess if you are in your 20's you assume a case would be no big deal, but most of us aren't. This is risky sex that no condom is going to mitigate. I also wonder: aren't they going to suffer a big decline in customers and just have to leave the business? Maybe not, just carry on till they get sick, which is sad and pathetic.I hear you brother. My SO is going to hate this as she's going to be sore as I have a 10 x desire. Hahahahaha.

Rsander1990
04-07-20, 16:51
Looking for some info on Whitney. I live in Sweetwater and haven't had the chance to make it up there.

If I trusted member who has seen her can share some info via private message, I will be happy to share some information on Interstate spa in Harriman and the Niota spa which will change your mind and allow you to have a great experience there beyond what has been reported here. I visit those two up to 3 times a week. Also have several well reviewed escorts who can vouch for me as I am just a mouth shut monger.

PM me if you would like to exchange private info. Will only give to senior member.

TripJ
04-08-20, 10:35
Clear your inbox. You are at your stored limit.

Looking for some info on Whitney. I live in Sweetwater and haven't had the chance to make it up there.

If I trusted member who has seen her can share some info via private message, I will be happy to share some information on Interstate spa in Harriman and the Niota spa which will change your mind and allow you to have a great experience there beyond what has been reported here. I visit those two up to 3 times a week. Also have several well reviewed escorts who can vouch for me as I am just a mouth shut monger.

PM me if you would like to exchange private info. Will only give to senior member.

Crush7969
04-08-20, 17:50

PM me if you would like to exchange private info. Will only give to senior member.Seen her a few times all thumbs up awesome experience one of my favorites.

Rsander1990
04-09-20, 08:17
Clear your inbox. You are at your stored limit.Inbox emptied.

GtBabyAtt
04-10-20, 16:16
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/deep-tissue-and-theraputic-massage/28377253

Anyone seen her? I did a search by name and number with no luck, but she advertises on several sites.

TripJ
04-10-20, 21:15
Stay far away. House is a wreck and service is horrible. Plus pics are VERY old.

Anyone seen her? I did a search by name and number with no luck, but she advertises on several sites.

ColdFusion2500
04-12-20, 17:50
PM me with information on the golden spa being advertised on stg. At the very least if it's legit or not?

Steve411
04-13-20, 08:54
PM me with information on the golden spa being advertised on stg. At the very least if it's legit or not?The same ad is in Chattanooga. I wouldn't put much faith in it being real.

Arawan69
04-13-20, 13:34

Anyone seen her? I did a search by name and number with no luck, but she advertises on several sites.Avoid this piece of trash. She, her incall, and her "massage" are not even worth the possible thought!

Volen65
04-20-20, 22:36
Drove by my favorite recently and it was closed, as expected. I wouldn't have gone in, just curious.

I must have went to this place dozens of times, over years. I had a favorite, she gave a legit, way-above-average massage and seemed to be the one in charge (relatively speaking). Once, maybe twice she teased the shit out of me. But that's it. UNTIL, 1 time (this year), she kept working the area around my junk until I blew hard, teenage-years hard. She definitely did not grasp my shaft and I don't think she touched it that much at all. Truly amazing skills. I honestly don't fully know how she did it, my eyes were closed. I went back a few more times, hoping for a repeat but no luck. Just solid massages, worth the money. Then AMPs went away. Maybe for a long time.

RIP AMPs and that lady that made me splooge while barely touching my dick.

BlackVol
04-21-20, 18:10
Clear your inbox. You are at your stored limit.

Inbox emptied.Can someone inbox me Whitney's info.

GtBabyAtt
04-23-20, 14:30
Who should I see first? Today I'm looking for a medium to deep tissue, but will explore other things after I get to know them. Who would you go to first?

Chevy Chase
04-23-20, 16:21
Who should I see first? Today I'm looking for a medium to deep tissue, but will explore other things after I get to know them. Who would you go to first?That is kind of apples and oranges. Both are great. Whit for me. Easy choice.

Jg3786
04-23-20, 17:12
Who should I see first? Today I'm looking for a medium to deep tissue, but will explore other things after I get to know them. Who would you go to first?Whitney for the medium to deep tissue massage. Jessica for more of a sensual massage.

GreenGretsch
04-24-20, 07:46
Avoid this piece of trash. She, her incall, and her "massage" are not even worth the possible thought!I second that. Absolutely the worst encounter I have ever had, and I have had some bad ones.

BlackVol
04-26-20, 18:16
Inbox emptied.Can you inbox me her number.

Nickp31
04-27-20, 00:04
Samantha is trying to get a few appts. Tonight and tomorrow morning for her massage sessions. Anyone that can help I know you won't regret it. Well worth the donation.Can anyone help me with Samantha and Whitney's contact info, can't see any massage therapist due to corona virus shutdown and my lower back and neck are killing me.

Thanks.

WingClipper
04-27-20, 11:35
Can I get her contact? PM me!

Water Rok Dok
04-27-20, 15:34
With the sister site down and her mailbox on the boards likely full, her contact info is a bit more challenging to obtain. However, if you use the Search function across the Knoxville boards, you will find what you seek (hint: search term is Whitney). If you are not adept at using the Search function, the board Admins have provided the necessary info.

Invest some time / effort to help yourself.

WRD.

BigD774
04-27-20, 16:51
Can anyone help me with Samantha and Whitney's contact info, can't see any massage therapist due to corona virus shutdown and my lower back and neck are killing me.

Thanks.Look at Milfman post number 1511 under Tips, Tricks, Arguing, and Bullshit.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10712-Tips-Tricks-Arguing-and-Bullshit&p=4754904&viewfull=1#post4754904.

WingClipper
04-28-20, 13:43
With the sister site down and her mailbox on the boards likely full, her contact info is a bit more challenging to obtain. However, if you use the Search function across the Knoxville boards, you will find what you seek (hint: search term is Whitney). If you are not adept at using the Search function, the board Admins have provided the necessary info.

Invest some time / effort to help yourself.

WRD.After searching. I was able to find it. Thank you!

KnoxFourMe
05-03-20, 09:55
Candy not candy curves at the tennessean any info? Her page spells it out. Really wondering if anyone toft.

KnoxFourMe
05-03-20, 10:01
Anyone have skye newest number? I had it now can't find it. Was on rub ratings a couple months ago. PM me thanks.

Be safe x2.

RidgerMan
05-03-20, 10:02
Candy not candy curves at the tennessean any info? Her page spells it out. Really wondering if anyone toft.Why take one for the team when image search pulls up an Instagram model? https://www.instagram.com/trishy_cakes/.

KnoxFourMe
05-03-20, 10:12
Why take one for the team when image search pulls up an Instagram model? https://www.instagram.com/trishy_cakes/.Thanks guess I need to get more tech savvy.

MrBanana2000
05-03-20, 23:52
Are there any sex massage parlors in Knoxville anymore? I heard there used to be one called Acu Massage, but that they were shut down in 2015 before I would've been old enough anyway.

TripJ
05-04-20, 08:34
They are all over the place. Try Hong Massage in West Knox near Hooters but you have to enter through the back door.

Are there any sex massage parlors in Knoxville anymore? I heard there used to be one called Acu Massage, but that they were shut down in 2015 before I would've been old enough anyway.

ScorpionOvem
05-04-20, 09:28
They are all over the place. Try Hong Massage in West Knox near Hooters but you have to enter through the back door.I do not recommend this place at all. Massages you through a towel and no oil. No hint of extras and just a bad massage too.

RJHunter
05-04-20, 13:02
Are there any sex massage parlors in Knoxville anymore? I heard there used to be one called Acu Massage, but that they were shut down in 2015 before I would've been old enough anyway.You are wasting your time and money trying to find a decent AMP in the Knoxville area. They have all been shut down for a long time. Go to Atlanta. Plenty of them there.

TripJ
05-04-20, 17:07
Dude it was a joke.

I do not recommend this place at all. Massages you through a towel and no oil. No hint of extras and just a bad massage too.

MrBanana2000
05-04-20, 19:13
They are all over the place. Try Hong Massage in West Knox near Hooters but you have to enter through the back door.
I do not recommend this place at all. Massages you through a towel and no oil. No hint of extras and just a bad massage too.I've never been to an Asian massage parlor before. What would I need to do to get them to give me a little extra?

HungGun
05-04-20, 21:13
Avoid this piece of trash. She, her incall, and her "massage" are not even worth the possible thought!I'll second that. Total waste of time. Also she and the Arabian woman are now living together off Lovell Rd.

GtBabyAtt
05-04-20, 23:32
I've never been to an Asian massage parlor before. What would I need to do to get them to give me a little extra?It's not that hard to figure out, but my experience was it took patience. The first place I went to years ago was a table shower (hint#1). Don't think you'll find that around Knox anymore. I went through several others that ended up being good massages with no extra, so it may take patience. Again, you won't find it around here.

Callmecrazy
05-04-20, 23:52
I've never been to an Asian massage parlor before. What would I need to do to get them to give me a little extra?It's very simple really. Just show them your badge.

TripJ
05-05-20, 07:27
Good one. LOL. Someone PM'd me and actually asked about the back door at Hong. Asked if there was a special knock that got you extras. 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

It's very simple really. Just show them your badge.

Volen65
05-05-20, 22:56
I've never been to an Asian massage parlor before. What would I need to do to get them to give me a little extra?As a homosexual gentleman who be lovin rub and tugs for many a year (around this cuntry and around the world) here are some key identifiers. I will pretend like a pandemic is not occurring, just for fun.

1) As some other degenerate already mentioned, a table shower is a really good sign. Stay loose, be happy that they're touching your cock, balls and hairy asshole.

2) If they remove all covering, while massaging, that's another good sign. For example, you're face-down, they're working your lower body and just remove the towel all together. Don't over-react, just act like that's par for the course.

3) After the flip, they obviously glance over your cock. You are now good to go. My advice is to keep your mother fuckin hands to yourself, act like you've had sex before, keep your eyes closed and make them work a little.

They may grab your boner at some point and say "this ok? Or "wow, so big! Some bullshit to see if you are down or not. Continue playing it cool, congratulations you probably will get jacked-off for whatever tip you deem appropriate.

Where things may go sideways is if they clearly bring everything to a stop and start discussing "extras" (as us loser fuck-nuts like to call them) or "tips", or whatever the fuck. Now, the mood is somewhat killed AND you are going to probably give them more money than you would have liked. Sure, you can pay too much for a lousy lay, that is, when they push you away with their feet so you can't fuck deep. I wouldn't recommend it. Occasionally you can get a real nice covered blow job, but usually these grannies would rather spread and lay there than put in the effort for a blow job.

If a blow job is in the cards, AND the girl is fairly young / hot, maybe you can 69 and eat out that asshole. God darn! You've hit the lottery.

To conclude, don't go to AMPs to fuck. Probably not even to get a slob job. Go to AMPs to get a nice rub down and jacked off to completion, for a reasonable price.

Use dating apps to fuck for free.

SeeksEasy
05-08-20, 13:27
Rose. Open, busy.

Massage Works. Not open.

Five Star. Open, takes same day appointments. It sounded like you could walk in.

Foot Spa. Not open, door has signs indicating closed for April.

Hong. Open.

Sherry. Open, as much as ever.

Odd older French woman who advertises in phone book. Answers phone and returns calls, but I have missed them.

Massage Therapy near WT. Open, appointment only, no same day appointments (Skye. Open if you can get her to respond. I wish she was less flaky and move available.

Seeks.

Volen65
05-08-20, 20:24
Rose. Open, busy.

Massage Works. Not open.

Five Star. Open, takes same day appointments. It sounded like you could walk in.

Foot Spa. Not open, door has signs indicating closed for April.

Hong. Open.

Odd older French woman who advertises in phone book. Answers phone and returns calls, but I have missed them.

Massage Therapy near WT. Open, appointment only, no same day appointments (Skye. Open if you can get her to respond. I wish she was less flaky and move available.

Seeks.Good info. Thank you, seriously.

Somewhat frightening, but whatevs.

Tempting, but I ain't fuckin with that shit no mo.

Volen65
05-08-20, 23:10
Rose. Open, busy.

Seeks.BTW, Who the frizznick is "odd older French woman?

Can anyone elaborate?

I'm interested as fuck!

I'd also like to get my hands on a phone book, I can probably get top dollar at the swap meet for them old ass shits!

SeeksEasy
05-12-20, 10:03
In general, places seem very busy, very wary, and relearning the rules.

Rose. Open, busy. I have not been able to get an appointment.

Massage Works. Not open. Have not rechecked.

Five Star. Open, takes same day appointments. It sounded like you could walk in. Update: Massage was good, nothing more has ever happened there, for me, but there were a few hints. They were not busy, but they are not convenient.

Foot Spa. Not open, door has signs indicating closed for April. Update: Busy, open, appointment best. New staff, new relearning procedures. Disappointed, but I am sure it will change. My goto because it is close to work.

Hong. Open.

Odd older French woman who advertises in phone book. Answers phone and returns calls, but I have missed them. Update: She is in DC but will be back in town this month. Well spoken.

Seeks.

JimmyyZZ
05-12-20, 18:44
Any knowledge if the Niota joint is open? Or a number where someone answers? I'll do the drive by if I have to tonight.

JimmyyZZ
05-12-20, 20:32
Any knowledge if the Niota joint is open? Or a number where someone answers? I'll do the drive by if I have to tonight.Sign on door, temporarily closed due to COVID-19.

DDD222
05-13-20, 08:51
Visited rose Monday. They are cleaning a ton. They will spray your hands before anything happens. They asked for people to sign their name coming in case they come in contact with covid. All the names were obviously fake. But left happy.

GreenGretsch
05-13-20, 16:30
Any knowledge if the Niota joint is open? Or a number where someone answers? I'll do the drive by if I have to tonight.As of this morning, they still have the closed for covid sign on the door. I drive by daily, it's on my way home. I'll post it as soon as it opens again. I'm looking for something hat day myself.

SeeksEasy
05-14-20, 09:27
At Foot Spa yesterday I got the same therapist as before. I had asked for someone else, but that didn't work. I knew that these people were new and that it was time to become a regular again. I had indicated my desires nicely last time, and got nothing not even teasing. I was clearer this time but still nice and careful and was told no. The massage finished and she left. I do not speak Chinese but her conversation with the owner was clear and the mad 'no' came out loudly. She was not there when I left and paid, and the owner was on his phone. I doubt if this is the long term plan but it became the plan that day.

GaltGuy
05-14-20, 10:38
Is it the same guy that it used to be?

At Foot Spa yesterday I got the same therapist as before. I had asked for someone else, but that didn't work. I knew that these people were new and that it was time to become a regular again. I had indicated my desires nicely last time, and got nothing not even teasing. I was clearer this time but still nice and careful and was told no. The massage finished and she left. I do not speak Chinese but her conversation with the owner was clear and the mad 'no' came out loudly. She was not there when I left and paid, and the owner was on his phone. I doubt if this is the long term plan but it became the plan that day.

SeeksEasy
05-14-20, 12:15
Is it the same guy that it used to be?Yes, Jerry. I assume he works with different, rotating leased employees, but this was new to me and disappoints me since they were my close-to-work ol' reliable.

Wiggles
05-14-20, 12:32
Visited rose Monday. They are cleaning a ton. They will spray your hands before anything happens. They asked for people to sign their name coming in case they come in contact with covid. All the names were obviously fake. But left happy.Only ever saw one woman work here? You said "they", is there more than one working?

GreenGretsch
05-14-20, 12:54
As of this morning, they still have the closed for covid sign on the door. I drive by daily, it's on my way home. I'll post it as soon as it opens again. I'm looking for something hat day myself."I'm looking forward to that day myself".

Does anyone know the number for the NIota joint?

The one in Google is wrong as well as the one in Rubmaps.

At least it was wrong about a year ago.

ConnieRingus
05-16-20, 13:20
Went to Hong yesterday. Got a back massage. Only a back massage 😔.

NSTR.

Drifter47
05-17-20, 12:10
When to Rose yesterday and one younger girl working, left happy.

KnoxDebauchee
05-17-20, 19:17
When to Rose yesterday and one younger girl working, left happy.She has a partner now? Last time I went it was just rose and no one else. How would you rate the younger girl?

RonHanson
05-18-20, 12:42

Five Star. Open, takes same day appointments. It sounded like you could walk in. Update: Massage was good, nothing more has ever happened there, for me, but there were a few hints. They were not busy, but they are not convenient.

Foot Spa. Not open, door has signs indicating closed for April. Update: Busy, open, appointment best. New staff, new relearning procedures. Disappointed, but I am sure it will change. My goto because it is close to work.

Hong. Open.

Odd older French woman who advertises in phone book. Answers phone and returns calls, but I have missed them. Update: She is in DC but will be back in town this month. Well spoken.

Seeks.This is a great summary and rundown of what is currently available in the area for massages. Thanks for the update Seeks. You are always spot on.

Ron.

RonHanson
05-18-20, 12:52
Seeks,

Tried to send you a PM and your mailbox is full.

Thanks.

Ron.

ColdFusion2500
05-18-20, 14:17
Only ever saw one woman work here? You said "they", is there more than one working?Hook me up with that place?

Drifter47
05-18-20, 14:44
She has a partner now? Last time I went it was just rose and no one else. How would you rate the younger girl?Handshake-8.

Looks==8.

Massage==4.

Volen65
05-19-20, 21:09
Handshake-8.

Looks==8.

Massage==4.If they're going to short you on the actual massage, they aughtta be hot.

Funguy1464
05-19-20, 21:42
She has a partner now? Last time I went it was just rose and no one else. How would you rate the younger girl?Younger girl. Is Amy.

Decent massage.

Great looks.

Spinner body.

Relaxed and happy after session.

GopherDickey
05-20-20, 08:38
Seeks, I also tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full.

Thanks.

Seeks,

Tried to send you a PM and your mailbox is full.

Thanks.

Ron.

SeeksEasy
05-20-20, 11:39
Sorry. In box cleared.

Seeks, I also tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full.

Thanks.

John Last
05-20-20, 15:34
Handshake-8.

Looks==8.

Massage==4.I couldn't remember if the original, Jennifer I think?, wears glasses of if the girl with glasses was the new Amy. It's been a long time since I've been there. I wasn't sure because she was wearing a mask when I just stopped in to check it out.

Can anyone assist?

Also, several plan clothes uncles at the cigar shop too.

TripJ
05-20-20, 20:55
Only one working is the owner. No second girl.

BTW, has anyone tried the new place on Kingston Pike down near Pellissippi called Feet Retreat? Its new and apparently has about 5-6 girls working. They have a website and rates are in line with everyone else in town. I'm sure the are legit but will probably TOFTT this weekend just to feel the place out.

I couldn't remember if the original, Jennifer I think?, wears glasses of if the girl with glasses was the new Amy. It's been a long time since I've been there. I wasn't sure because she was wearing a mask when I just stopped in to check it out.

Can anyone assist?

Also, several plan clothes uncles at the cigar shop too.

Allen Byrd
05-21-20, 00:19
Seen Jessica today for the first time an it will not be my last she gave an out standing Nuru Massage her place is very clean an well organized she is a very good looking lady. Her pictures in her add do not do her justice she is so much better looking in person an a great personality I have had some great massages from providers but Jessicas massage was the best that I have ever had I will not go into details but I left a very happy happy person.

OldHippieDude
05-21-20, 13:16
Seen Jessica today for the first time an it will not be my last she gave an out standing Nuru Massage her place is very clean an well organized she is a very good looking lady. Her pictures in her add do not do her justice she is so much better looking in person an a great personality I have had some great massages from providers but Jessicas massage was the best that I have ever had I will not go into details but I left a very happy happy person.Just to clarify, is this the Jessica you're referring to? http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-feel-the-warmth-inside/104375181717.

GtBabyAtt
05-21-20, 14:52
Seen Jessica today for the first time an it will not be my last she gave an out standing Nuru Massage her place is very clean an well organized she is a very good looking lady. Her pictures in her add do not do her justice she is so much better looking in person an a great personality I have had some great massages from providers but Jessicas massage was the best that I have ever had I will not go into details but I left a very happy happy person.Does anyone else have a problem with her screening requirements? I've thought about setting up several times and then decide that her screening is more then I'm willing to submit to. Anyone else?

GtBabyAtt
05-21-20, 16:20
https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/take-your-stress-away/914241234570

Anyone visited this young lady?

Jg3786
05-21-20, 18:06
Just to clarify, is this the Jessica you're referring to? http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-feel-the-warmth-inside/104375181717.Not even close.

JiminyLickIt
05-21-20, 20:11
Does anyone else have a problem with her screening requirements? I've thought about setting up several times and then decide that her screening is more then I'm willing to submit to. Anyone else?All Jessica wanted was my name and my picture. I could care less if she knows my name, and even after seeing my ugly face she still agreed to see me LOL. I'll say it again, Jessica is an awesome Nuru experience. Lovely face, awesome tight body, hysterical sense of humor and a fabulous personality. She's about as good as it gets. If I was the man I was 20 years ago, I'd be chasing her around with flowers and promises. .

Allen Byrd
05-21-20, 20:28
Just to clarify, is this the Jessica you're referring to? http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-feel-the-warmth-inside/104375181717.No that is not the Jessica that I reviewed the Jessica that I reviewed has a add on rub ratings knoxville section.

Hobby Lobby
05-21-20, 21:04
All Jessica wanted was my name and my picture. I could care less if she knows my name, and even after seeing my ugly face she still agreed to see me LOL. I'll say it again, Jessica is an awesome Nuru experience. Lovely face, awesome tight body, hysterical sense of humor and a fabulous personality. She's about as good as it gets. If I was the man I was 20 years ago, I'd be chasing her around with flowers and promises. .Yeah her body is great.

DiverJames
05-21-20, 23:49
I think this is the Jessica everyone is talking about. I personally not into all the A la carte menu.

Dj.

Bandit Rex
05-21-20, 23:52
I am so glad to see Sweet & Sensual Jessica (https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508) getting the love she deserves. She is absolutely one of the four best providers in town. I absolutely love her. I have reviewed her in several different posts over the last 6 months; so, if you have never seen her and are interested (and you should be), check out those reviews. I found her verification to be smooth and reasonable and Allen is correct in everything he says, when he says: "She gives an out standing Nuru Massage, her place is very clean an well organized and she is a very good looking lady! Her pictures in her add do not do her justice, she is so much better looking in person and has a great personality! I have had some great massages from providers, but Jessica's massage was the best that I have ever had! I will not go into details, but I left a very happy, happy person. " Literally, every single thing Allen said is spot on.

I see Jess 3-4 times a month, every month; month in and month out; for a reason.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

Callmecrazy
05-22-20, 01:42
I think this is the Jessica everyone is talking about. I personally not into all the A la carte menu.

Dj.She looks nice but if I'm reading the ad correctly, it could get pricey quickly.

JiminyLickIt
05-22-20, 06:32
I am so glad to see Sweet & Sensual Jessica (https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508) getting the love she deserves. She is absolutely one of the four best providers in town. I absolutely love her. I have reviewed her in several different posts over the last 6 months; so, if you have never seen her and are interested (and you should be), check out those reviews. I found her verification to be smooth and reasonable and Allen is correct in everything he says, when he says: "She gives an out standing Nuru Massage, her place is very clean an well organized and she is a very good looking lady! Her pictures in her add do not do her justice, she is so much better looking in person and has a great personality! I have had some great massages from providers, but Jessica's massage was the best that I have ever had! I will not go into details, but I left a very happy, happy person. " Literally, every single thing Allen said is spot on.

I see Jess 3-4 times a month, every month; month in and month out; for a reason.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

Dj.Your loss, man. Seriously, you are depriving yourself of one amazing experience. Forget about the ala carte, go for the 60 or 90 minute Nuru and you will leave a changed man.

PussyLicker79
05-24-20, 07:12
I had a great time. I don't know what took me so long to get together with her. I had a great time and will repeat.

GaltGuy
05-24-20, 08:50
Has anyone seen her within the past month?

SeeksEasy
05-24-20, 09:05
Has anyone seen her within the past month?Yes, and found her healthy, happy, hit or miss on getting hold of her.

SeeksEasy
05-24-20, 09:11
This is in the strip center close to Pellissippi on KP.

The place is large, $10 higher than the competition, very nicely furnished, and with a lot of people working there. , all in scrubs.

I had a one hour massage after sign in.

It was very legit and an ok to ok minus massage.

One of the therapists was from Massage Work. I did not get her, and I wondered if things would have been different if I had. Probably not.

It was clean.

Seeks.

TripJ
05-24-20, 09:42
I've had a member on here PM me and said he left happy. Beginning to wonder if he is telling the truth?

The place is large, $10 higher than the competition, very nicely furnished, and with a lot of people working there. , all in scrubs.

One of the therapists was from Massage Work. I did not get her, and I wondered if things would have been different if I had. Probably not.

It was clean.

Seeks.

TripJ
05-25-20, 18:46
Went there today. Saw Cindy which runs almost all the massage places in West Knox. Legit massage only. May try one more time to see if I can get another therapist.

It was clean.

Seeks.

HelpfulDude
05-26-20, 09:39
I've had a member on here PM me and said he left happy. Beginning to wonder if he is telling the truth?I was originally put onto this place by one of our most trusted members a couple years ago. (My old profile) Nothing pretty, but always happy. About a year ago they changed staff, and not even a hint of happy since.

HelpfulDude
05-26-20, 09:42
Ftr the place I was talking about is foot massage. I got the pelisippi and the interstate mixed up. I was unaware of a new place with a similar name.

Member #6269
05-29-20, 14:53
Ever contact this ad?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/160500

JG865
05-29-20, 22:44
Ever contact this ad?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/160500Yes, I've seen her several times. She's a very competent and reliable massage (only) provider. She has made it clear she's not interested in anything more than theraputic massage. YMMV but I sincerely doubt it.

Member #6269
05-29-20, 22:53
Yes, I've seen her several times. She's a very competent and reliable massage (only) provider. She has made it clear she's not interested in anything more than theraputic massage. YMMV but I sincerely doubt it.Is she anywhere near as cute as the pics she uses?

Volen65
05-30-20, 21:06

It was clean.

Seeks.Can confirm, definitely new and clean. I don't think I've ever left an AMP feeling less-gross. Still kind of gross (oil and all), but it is legit massaging. There are signs of potential shadyness, closed door rooms, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

John Last
06-03-20, 15:03
I'm going to text and see where it goes but I have searched for comments on this one from the last time it was listed. I couldn't done anything. Can anyone help?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/171664

RidgerMan
06-03-20, 16:17
I'm going to text and see where it goes but I have searched for comments on this one from the last time it was listed. I couldn't done anything. Can anyone help?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/171664Let me know if she's real. Otherwise, you can find more of her pictures here - https://www.instagram.com/trishy_cakes/.

Professor69
06-03-20, 16:49

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/171664Get ready for the deposit issue. So that's as far as I got the last time that ad showed up.

Guru865
06-03-20, 17:18
That is my guess, those unreal promising ads with picS if ladies that half the hot would beat any other in this town, I don't think it's a real ad. Be careful not to get blackmailed after you are contacting that number.

But, maybe there is something new, who knows.

Stay safe,

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/171664

PaperMaker
06-04-20, 00:04
I got a short text from Sherry today. All it said was letting you know that I'm open for massage therapy. I know it's been over two years since the last time I saw her so these women obviously keep our numbers for Hard Times.

JG865
06-04-20, 09:32
Is she anywhere near as cute as the pics she uses?I haven't tried comparing her face with the pics in the ad, but she's very cute. Not that it matters much, really, given that all she does is legit massage and you're face down for most of it anyway.

I once asked her (via text) if she knew anyone who did more, said a friend was looking. She said she didn't know anyone.

Another time I was texting and said something about her being a pretty girl, without me asking for or suggesting anything. She texted back insisting that all she did was massage and I should find someone else. This was after seeing her for massage several times, so it's not like we didn't know each other. Fortunately she's been willing to see me again after I assured her that I was just fine with massage only. With the virus going around I feel much safer seeing someone in my home than I would at an AMP.

So I don't think she's likely to do more. I think it's more likely that she avoids even the hint of appearing to do more.

Member #6269
06-04-20, 11:15
I got a short text from Sherry today. All it said was letting you know that I'm open for massage therapy. I know it's been over two years since the last time I saw her so these women obviously keep our numbers for Hard Times.Where does Sherry advertise? I can't seem to figure out who she is?

GaltGuy
06-04-20, 12:06
Google Soothing Sherry Massage Knoxville.

Where does Sherry advertise? I can't seem to figure out who she is?

KnoxFourMe
06-04-20, 19:11
Where does Sherry advertise? I can't seem to figure out who she is?Google sherry massage knoxville mapquest ad has number 936 1524 the sherry I knew was near cedar bluff this ad comes up near washington pike so I am not sure who this is.

KnoxFourMe
06-04-20, 19:14
Yes, I've seen her several times. She's a very competent and reliable massage (only) provider. She has made it clear she's not interested in anything more than theraputic massage. YMMV but I sincerely doubt it.Does she bring a portable table and oil?

PaperMaker
06-04-20, 22:28
Does she bring a portable table and oil?She has a table and oil I don't think she travels. As far as I know she only works from her home. She has a room down stairs and there is a bathroom and shower available.

JG865
06-05-20, 21:07
Does she bring a portable table and oil?Yes, she does.

RonHanson
06-07-20, 21:05

Hong. Open.

Seeks.Seeks, has the Older French Lady returned from D. C. And if so have you seen her? Any intel to share? Thanks Ron.

WingClipper
06-11-20, 14:54
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175555

Ad above. Texted back and forth but wanted a deposit. Stopped there. Anyone know anything?

John Last
06-11-20, 15:14
Another 862 area code but looks too tempting to not call. Anyone partake?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175555

Member #6533
06-11-20, 15:47
Rolling in from out of state and wondering if anyone has experienced this woman or her tandem partner. I've looked but have not seen any reports. The price point tells me this is all legit, but happy to hear if it is otherwise.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Relaxspecialists

Hobby Lobby
06-11-20, 16:57
Seeks, has the Older French Lady returned from D. C. And if so have you seen her? Any intel to share? Thanks Ron.I'm interested in the French lady too. Anybody got an assist?

Vinnie22
06-11-20, 18:06
Ask me for a $75 deposit. I won't go there.

Another 862 area code but looks too tempting to not call. Anyone partake?

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175555.

SingleNudest
06-11-20, 22:00
Rolling in from out of state and wondering if anyone has experienced this woman or her tandem partner. I've looked but have not seen any reports. The price point tells me this is all legit, but happy to hear if it is otherwise.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/RelaxspecialistsI meet them for a tandem massage years ago and they had a special where they wore bikinis. But nothing else. Was a good massage.

Don't think they do the bikini massage any more.

GreenGretsch
06-16-20, 17:17
Finally Niota is open. Complete with complimentary face mask, hand sanitizer and temp check.

KnoxFourMe
06-16-20, 23:16
I meet them for a tandem massage years ago and they had a special where they wore bikinis. But nothing else. Was a good massage.

Don't think they do the bikini massage any more.Ditto. Nice experience no extrasi.

TenAnmp
06-17-20, 12:27
Finally Niota is open. Complete with complimentary face mask, hand sanitizer and temp check.Are any others open?

Is Harriman? Who is working there lately?

Team Slacker
06-18-20, 14:35
Just had a wonderful massage by Whitney. I'm totally relaxed. You should go see her if you get the chance. I know I'll repeat soon.

GreenGretsch
06-18-20, 15:48
Are any others open?

Is Harriman? Who is working there lately?I don't about Harriman. Niota is the same older lady that has been there a while. I didn't even see the younger girls. Normally I see them at least floating around. It was like no one else was there.

MadFox
06-19-20, 16:56
Hey guys. I'm coming to Knoxville on business next week and would love to find a nice Asian lady to keep me company. I'd prefer a freelancer over a parlor. If any of you guys have some suggestions. Please PM me. Thank you in advance!

Wolfsong
06-20-20, 21:43
Finally Niota is open. Complete with complimentary face mask, hand sanitizer and temp check.Is this place even worth a visit? Anybody been there lately and can share their experience?

GreenGretsch
06-22-20, 10:42
Is this place even worth a visit? Anybody been there lately and can share their experience?I've never had a bad experience. Always leave happy.

BigRob22
06-22-20, 14:14
I didn't get a chance to post last week, but while down knoxville way for work I decided to give the Whitney Experience a try for myself. I WAS NOT disappointed! Nothing more I can add that has not been said already other then I now have two reasons to drive back down to KTown.

Thank you again Whitney for a wonderful time. XOXOXO.

MichianaMale
06-23-20, 20:48
Hi guys, I'll be staying downtown next month when I come to Knoxville. Doing my research not seeing allot of good choices on the AMP's (correct me if I'm wrong). But, I did see a couple of options here https://knoxville.rubratings.com/ but not sure how legit they are. Any feedback would be appreciated it. Thanks fellas and stay safe.

GimpedChef
06-24-20, 09:07
Any leads on a full NURU massage near by?

Skeptical1
06-27-20, 16:44
Ask me for a $75 deposit. I won't go there.

.Well I didn't pay attention to my own user name and paid the stupid tax.

KiloRomeo
06-28-20, 05:34
Any leads on a full NURU massage near by?http://candycurves.escorts.biz/#/ home.

Candy.

Fishindude1
06-29-20, 09:06
I got a chance to enjoy the Whitney experience and it was amazing! Highly recommended. Very nice massage room and the warm lotion she uses feels great. She pays a lot of attention to the areas that need the most stress release and then she gives you a nice shower afterwards. Top notch in my opinion. You Knox guys are lucky!

RonHanson
07-02-20, 12:15
Does anyone recognize this lady or has anyone been to see her? The first time I saw her ad was on Tuesday. The first ad had a different email address. I am an older guy and thought it would be different to see someone more my age rather that all the young ones all the time. She doesn't look to bad for her age. You can pm me of you would like. When I get to see her I will post a review. Thanks.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/f...e/909984322245

Mark1160
07-02-20, 13:32
Does anyone recognize this lady or has anyone been to see her? The first time I saw her ad was on Tuesday. The first ad had a different email address. I am an older guy and thought it would be different to see someone more my age rather that all the young ones all the time. She doesn't look to bad for her age. You can pm me of you would like. When I get to see her I will post a review. Thanks.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/f...e/909984322245Those ads that only have a gmail address on them I normally find are fake, but good luck if it is real.

Tazitis
07-03-20, 07:39

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/f...e/909984322245I thought I would tont and contact this one. I emailed and it came back with a different email address and came in my spam folder. It was a cordial email asking if we wanted to meet for coffee. I replied and statedwhat I wanted and she directed me to a website for verification. I bailed at that point.

StripHerMaked
07-04-20, 14:55
The place beyond the truck stop is definitely good fun. Check temps and all that. Good massage and HJ was good. Could have gotten CBJ, but I declined this time. Not sure the name of my girl, but she pulled down her dress and pulled it up to reveal a nice enhanced rack and sexy butt in a thong. Was allowed to room all over and feel the kitty. Facemask required, but when I wanted to kiss the nips she brought them in for me to kiss and lick. Next time I will take the CBJ. She used her balloons to rub me as well. 160 for all.

GopherDickey
07-06-20, 12:17
Anyone got any intel on the French lady? Seeks, you posted something about this awhile back. Had sent you a DM and didn't hear anything back. If anyone knows anything, could you please PM me?

Went to massage place off sherway (I think the same woman owns all these spots) door was locked, called and was told the gal would he right there- about 10 minutes later, Younger gal shows up and we to in- we were alone. Great massage and let me go uncovered, definitely got very close to the boys and grazed a few times. I think there is a possibility there, and maybe I was just lucky. May have to repeat.

SDliving
07-06-20, 14:39
160 for all.How long was the massage for and how much did that cost? 160 seems a bit high. I've been wanting to check that place out but it's not worth the drive if it's that over priced.

I went to Rose once and got the half hour massage ($45) but then she wanted an extra 60 for the HE. On principle I won't pay more than 40 for that.

I'm pretty new to Knoxville though, so am I just out of touch with pricing here? I realize there's much less supply here, so maybe the demand is higher among them and they can charge a bit more?

Shawn606
07-09-20, 21:59
The place beyond the truck stop is definitely good fun. Check temps and all that. Good massage and HJ was good. Could have gotten CBJ, but I declined this time. Not sure the name of my girl, but she pulled down her dress and pulled it up to reveal a nice enhanced rack and sexy butt in a thong. Was allowed to room all over and feel the kitty. Facemask required, but when I wanted to kiss the nips she brought them in for me to kiss and lick. Next time I will take the CBJ. She used her balloons to rub me as well. 160 for allWhere is this place located? Name or location so I can check it out.

HelpfulDude
07-19-20, 10:46
Where is this place located? Name or location so I can check it out.It's no big secret, it's at the Blue Oyster Bar, on Howell.

SamsungBlue
07-19-20, 12:31
It's no big secret, it's at the Blue Oyster Bar, on Howell.I always enjoy a tall cold one afterwards at the Bar.

New To Knox
07-20-20, 21:01
It's no big secret, it's at the Blue Oyster Bar, on Howell.I kinda find any of this stuff for the life of me (see username) any way you could pm info or give a few more details?

Thanks!

RogerJohnson47
07-21-20, 19:36
I kinda find any of this stuff for the life of me (see username) any way you could pm info or give a few more details?

Thanks!You might want to Google Blue Oyster Bar, on Howell.

TripJ
07-22-20, 09:26
The asians are back in town for anyone that has an asian fetish. Service is usually good and girls are usually good looking. They have an ad on Rub Ratings and also on Adultsearch.

Skeptical1
07-22-20, 12:20
The asians are back in town for anyone that has an asian fetish. Service is usually good and girls are usually good looking. They have an ad on Rub Ratings and also on Adultsearch.Do they have incall?

GtBabyAtt
07-22-20, 14:31
Finally made the effort to go see Jessica, looking forward to getting to know her more. Plenty of info on her her.

And all I can say is 1st visit was great, and can't wait to see her again.

TripJ
07-22-20, 17:55
Well just left. Being a return customer I asked the girl for atleast 2 pops which most of those girls will and this one said no so I left without sampling the menu. To anyone that wants to go see, the girl has a good body but face is probably 4/10. For that price point I'm not just getting one go round. Also staying around Cedar Bluff area.

Do they have incall?

Wiggles
07-22-20, 18:03
Well just left. Being a return customer I asked the girl for atleast 2 pops which most of those girls will and this one said no so I left without sampling the menu. To anyone that wants to go see, the girl has a good body but face is probably 4/10. For that price point I'm not just getting one go round. Also staying around Cedar Bluff area.You say girl, what age range, best guess.

Tazitis
07-23-20, 05:30
I always enjoy a tall cold one afterwards at the Bar.You f's are making me laugh a little to hard on this. Memories of the Blue Oyster are good. Had some cool bikers that would hang out and watch the place.

TripJ
07-23-20, 09:35
I'm guessing 30-35. Which is kinda young for asian. LOL.

You say girl, what age range, best guess.

HelpfulDude
07-23-20, 17:26
I'm guessing 30-35. Which is kinda young for asian. LOL.Thanks for letting us know. Saw them the time before last and it was awesome. Missed them last time. But the one I saw was a 7 and I have high standards as milfman can attest to if he remembers my old screen name. LOL. Hope they are not 5's and below now.

GCM30
07-25-20, 06:44
Finally made the effort to go see Jessica, looking forward to getting to know her more. Plenty of info on her her.

And all I can say is 1st visit was great, and can't wait to see her again.What's her verification process? I am established out of town but not here, also does she do Sundays??

RJHunter
07-26-20, 10:55
Even worth a try?

GaltGuy
07-26-20, 12:06
If you're taking about the one on Campbell Station, yes. At least pre-Covid. HE, hand only. Decent massage. And actual good foot massage out front if you have to wait to get a girl / room.

Even worth a try?

GaltGuy
07-26-20, 14:11
Crave Meg. I lost her number. Can anyone help a brother out?

Doyle13
07-26-20, 23:40
What is her screening process?

TNvolguy88
07-29-20, 21:56
Had an incall in Oak ridge. Does the menu open up on repeat visits? Nothing hinted at. Tried being direct and got shut down.

TripJ
07-30-20, 12:54
Where did you see them at in Oak Ridge?

Had an incall in Oak ridge. Does the menu open up on repeat visits? Nothing hinted at. Tried being direct and got shut down.

DecaturGator
07-30-20, 21:02
Anyone had any luck in Niota? I'm looking for a decent massage, but also want to finish up with a HE. If Niota isn't the place, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

LookinForSome
07-31-20, 12:42
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/184973

629-xxxx815.

Checked out this ad today. I've seen it often enough. It seems to be exactly what it says a legit but very good massage.

I really need to find and try the traveling Asians referenced earlier.

TenAnmp
07-31-20, 14:38
Anyone had any luck in Niota? I'm looking for a decent massage, but also want to finish up with a HE. If Niota isn't the place, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!Why do you say Niota isn't ok? I've been happily there many times. I'm not sure how Harriman Interstate is doing, haven't been recently.

Skeptical1
08-01-20, 02:07
https://knoxville.rubratings.com/184973

629-xxxx815.

Checked out this ad today. I've seen it often enough. It seems to be exactly what it says a legit but very good massage.

I really need to find and try the traveling Asians referenced earlier.Just call the number on rubratings knox. Lady I had was sweet but I made the kistake of paying up front for the hr.

Dream lasted maybe 15 and popped and the rushed out.

Jg3786
08-01-20, 07:30
I visited Rose Spa the other night. The massage was average at best. The finish I was pleasantly surprised it was a little better than I remembered. She was very friendly and pleasant.

Rich A
08-01-20, 16:02
Visited Sherry yesterday evening. Setup was smooth and she accommodated me at my choice of time.

Great lady in mid-50's. Borderline BBW with awesome natural rack. She was herself very clean and operates out of an equally clean room in her basement. She has taken all the necessary steps to make the client comfortable in COVID times. Clean bathroom adjoining the room of action. Massage table had 100% cotton sheets (to whom it matters! She is talkative as others have reported. Massage was was 3. 5/5. She used an electric massager on the back at the beginning and then the actual massage started with the help of a lotion. On the flip she worked on the legs then went to town with the usual business. PM me for more details.

Overall, I had a good time and will repeat.

GreenGretsch
08-02-20, 09:06
Why do you say Niota isn't ok? I've been happily there many times. I'm not sure how Harriman Interstate is doing, haven't been recently.Agreed! Always a happy leaving Niota. I have been curious about Harriman too. I haven't tried since the short chubby lady started about 2 years ago, she is very friendly but just not my type. Anyone have any details on Harriman?

TNvolguy88
08-02-20, 19:47
Just call the number on rubratings knox. Lady I had was sweet but I made the kistake of paying up front for the hr.

Dream lasted maybe 15 and popped and the rushed out.I texted with them and just got a legit massage. Was denied any advances I made.

Skeptical1
08-03-20, 19:30
I texted with them and just got a legit massage. Was denied any advances I made.You called the wrong Asians.

TNvolguy88
08-03-20, 20:36
You called the wrong Asians.629 number on Rubratings?

ScorpionOvem
08-04-20, 19:19
Visited Sherry yesterday evening. Setup was smooth and she accommodated me at my choice of time.

Great lady in mid-50's. Borderline BBW with awesome natural rack. She was herself very clean and operates out of an equally clean room in her basement. She has taken all the necessary steps to make the client comfortable in COVID times. Clean bathroom adjoining the room of action. Massage table had 100% cotton sheets (to whom it matters! She is talkative as others have reported. Massage was was 3. 5/5. She used an electric massager on the back at the beginning and then the actual massage started with the help of a lotion. On the flip she worked on the legs then went to town with the usual business. PM me for more details.

Overall, I had a good time and will repeat.Sent you PM.

HavnFun1
08-04-20, 20:04

Overall, I had a good time and will repeat.I also sent you a PM.

DecaturGator
08-06-20, 12:16
I'm not saying Niota isn't the place, I'm asking if it is. I'm only asking for another place if Niota doesn't offer what I'm looking for. I've never been there.

BabySweet
08-06-20, 19:17

Overall, I had a good time and will repeat.Pm please sir.

CjWilliams2020
08-07-20, 20:01

Overall, I had a good time and will repeat.Info please? Does she have pics?

CjWilliams2020
08-07-20, 20:38
I'd like to meet up with Sherry, but are there any pics of her? I like to know what to expect. Thanks fellas.

KnoxDude
08-08-20, 13:27
Depends on what you want. I go once a year or so just to remind myself it isn't worth the $$ I went a few weeks ago. Pitiful massage, maybe the worst I have ever had. About 10-12 min into the 60 min massage she asked me to flip then told me my tip wasn't enough for what I wanted so she was going to short me 30 min. I was there 23 min including the table shower but was charged for an hour plus tip. Maybe it's my fault I let it happen but I just chalked it up to the shitty experience I normally have there so won't go back for a year or so.

If you are wanting a quick in and out and don't care how much you pay then Niota is your place.

I'm not saying Niota isn't the place, I'm asking if it is. I'm only asking for another place if Niota doesn't offer what I'm looking for. I've never been there.

GreenGretsch
08-09-20, 15:29
Depends on what you want. I go once a year or so just to remind myself it isn't worth the $$ I went a few weeks ago. Pitiful massage, maybe the worst I have ever had. About 10-12 min into the 60 min massage she asked me to flip then told me my tip wasn't enough for what I wanted so she was going to short me 30 min. I was there 23 min including the table shower but was charged for an hour plus tip. Maybe it's my fault I let it happen but I just chalked it up to the shitty experience I normally have there so won't go back for a year or so.

If you are wanting a quick in and out and don't care how much you pay then Niota is your place.I have had a totally different experience every time I go. I always opt for the 30 minutes and generally leave an hour or so later. All three ladies I have had the good fortune to meet have been super nice, always good conversation. The table shower is awesome. The massage is at least 6 out of 10, the endings are always a dream. One will never know until you try. It does help to build a good bond, it will always work in your favor. It may take a few visits to get past new customer stigma.

GritzBomb
08-10-20, 04:55
I visited Rose Spa the other night. The massage was average at best. The finish I was pleasantly surprised it was a little better than I remembered. She was very friendly and pleasant.Was the finish handy?

TripJ
08-10-20, 12:48
Pretty sure a "handshake" is all you will receive there.

Was the finish handy?

Jg3786
08-10-20, 17:47
Pretty sure a "handshake" is all you will receive there.That's all I've ever experienced.

Tebow50
08-12-20, 07:28
Coming down next week for work, last time I was there I saw a parlor off of Campbell Station near the Hampton I stayed at. Has anyone been? Not looking for FS, just HE or BBJ. Any insight is appreciated!

Skeptical1
08-12-20, 07:41
Coming down next week for work, last time I was there I saw a parlor off of Campbell Station near the Hampton I stayed at. Has anyone been? Not looking for FS, just HE or BBJ. Any insight is appreciated!Don't know names but a few will oil up your hand if you want to finish.

Maybe a little grazing of the boys. Don't expect too much.

Tebow50
08-13-20, 08:07
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll pass on that place.

Don't know names but a few will oil up your hand if you want to finish.

Maybe a little grazing of the boys. Don't expect too much.

Volen65
08-13-20, 10:11
Coming down next week for work, last time I was there I saw a parlor off of Campbell Station near the Hampton I stayed at. Has anyone been? Not looking for FS, just HE or BBJ. Any insight is appreciated!BBJ from an AMP in Knoxville? I needed a good laugh today!

RidgerMan
08-14-20, 09:39
Okay, I know about the ones here in Knoxville. I've been to Harriman, never been to Niota. Are there any others in a somewhat local area that offer a table shower and an HE? An hour or so out from town?

Locomotive
08-14-20, 10:47
Coming down next week for work, last time I was there I saw a parlor off of Campbell Station near the Hampton I stayed at. Has anyone been? Not looking for FS, just HE or BBJ. Any insight is appreciated!If it's the foot spa, I've had a few HE there. Only been there twice since Covid and they reopened. They have new girls and it was self serve.

Locomotive
08-14-20, 11:03
Info please? Does she have pics?She doesn't have pics. Incall in Cedar Bluff area. Older lady, mid forties, nice tits. Incall was very clean and sanitary. I left very happy and would repeat.

BabySweet
08-19-20, 10:59
She doesn't have pics. Incall in Cedar Bluff area. Older lady, mid forties, nice tits. Incall was very clean and sanitary. I left very happy and would repeat.Have appointment later this week. Anything to know ahead of time?

ShineDog
08-19-20, 13:59
Ok, admittedly I have never been to a rub and tug and I think that needs to change. So it's pretty obvious Knoxville is not the best bet to make this happen. However I'm looking for help. If you can lend some advice, where to go, who to see. Even if it's a girl working out of her home that's fine too. I just think I need to check it off my list. So let me know where you'd start if you were me.

Thanks,

SD.

Member #6269
08-19-20, 15:04
Ok, admittedly I have never been to a rub and tug and I think that needs to change. So it's pretty obvious Knoxville is not the best bet to make this happen. However I'm looking for help. If you can lend some advice, where to go, who to see. Even if it's a girl working out of her home that's fine too. I just think I need to check it off my list. So let me know where you'd start if you were me.

Thanks,

SD.Unless you choose Sweet Jessica or Whitney, you're going to have to travel. I'm pretty sure the AMP's in Nashville are not ideal. Your best bet is to check out Rubratings for any cities close by.

TripJ
08-19-20, 16:32
IMO Sweet Jessica is the best in Knoxville with Whitney a very close 2nd. Shine PM me and I can give some info.

Unless you choose Sweet Jessica or Whitney, you're going to have to travel. I'm pretty sure the AMP's in Nashville are not ideal. Your best bet is to check out Rubratings for any cities close by.

BigD774
08-19-20, 16:40
If you want to travel check out the Dallas AMP scene, some of the best rub and tugs, to full service.

Thanks,

SD.

Knox57
08-23-20, 12:09
Have appointment later this week. Anything to know ahead of time?How was your visit? I too have been thinking about visiting her and will share my experience when I do so.

ShrimpDiesel
08-25-20, 15:08
How was your visit? I too have been thinking about visiting her and will share my experience when I do so.My Sherry visit was a 2/10, creepy basement, poor service.

BabySweet
08-25-20, 16:06
How was your visit? I too have been thinking about visiting her and will share my experience when I do so.Re scheduled on me.

John Last
08-27-20, 09:49
Seems a little odd. Always go with your gut!

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/classypretty-lady-looking-for/930916795881

HelpfulDude
08-29-20, 00:54
My Sherry visit was a 2/10, creepy basement, poor service.That's about the most accurate review yet.

KnoxVillage85
08-29-20, 14:31
Saw sherry last week, felt safe, clean environment. Massage was lack luster but not horrible. After the flip I talked her into going topless, which was nice. Pretty basic finish after that. May just go see rose instead cause you don't have to talk. Overall it's probably worth checking off list.

John Last
08-31-20, 08:01
Has anyone seen these ads before? Seems like I have seen her before. I'm going to contact but wanted to check.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/190071

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bliss-body-rub-i40gallagher-v/435885041540

Niterider450
08-31-20, 08:39
Has anyone seen these ads before? Seems like I have seen her before. I'm going to contact but wanted to check.

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/190071

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bliss-body-rub-i40gallagher-v/435885041540I would be careful; she does not list a phone number in either ad, only a email address. That is a red flag to me.

John Last
08-31-20, 10:34
I would be careful; she does not list a phone number in either ad, only a email address. That is a red flag to me.Thinks for the input. I think I'm still goi g to reach out and see what happens.

Niterider450
08-31-20, 11:41
Thinks for the input. I think I'm still goi g to reach out and see what happens.Hope it works out good; let us know what happens.

John Last
09-03-20, 11:44
Hope it works out good; let us know what happens.Sara or someone, replied back to me after my third email. Still trying to work out a time that works for both of us. Anyone Else have any updates. Been a while since I TOFTT, Nerves are getting to me. I tried to run some probing questions by her to get a feel for her but nothing. Not even what part of town she is in so I could try to schedule. She said she has availability today but not until late afternoon. Hopefully someone is testing the waters.

On a brighter note Jessica last week was fantastic as always and I like the new place! Nothing more needed to be said from all the reviews.

I also saw Naomi while she was here. Not really my type but a very nice girl and we got the job done. She said she had family here so expect her to come back. Worth a visit.

Butch234
09-03-20, 12:53
Sara or someone, replied back to me after my third email. Still trying to work out a time that works for both of us. Anyone Else have any updates. Been a while since I TOFTT, Nerves are getting to me. I tried to run some probing questions by her to get a feel for her but nothing. Not even what part of town she is in so I could try to schedule. She said she has availability today but not until late afternoon. Hopefully someone is testing the waters.

On a brighter note Jessica last week was fantastic as always and I like the new place! Nothing more needed to be said from all the reviews.

I also saw Naomi while she was here. Not really my type but a very nice girl and we got the job done. She said she had family here so expect her to come back. Worth a visit.Be very careful with what you say while communicating thru g mail. To keep it short lets just say that g mail is wide open to LE.

Stay safe,

B.

Niterider450
09-03-20, 12:57
Sara or someone, replied back to me after my third email. Still trying to work out a time that works for both of us. Anyone Else have any updates. Been a while since I TOFTT, Nerves are getting to me. I tried to run some probing questions by her to get a feel for her but nothing. Not even what part of town she is in so I could try to schedule. She said she has availability today but not until late afternoon. Hopefully someone is testing the waters.

I also saw Naomi while she was here. Not really my type but a very nice girl and we got the job done. She said she had family here so expect her to come back. Worth a visit.She sounds a little shady; I would be careful.

Captain 5
09-04-20, 08:57
There was a great provider a few years back. She.

Went by Kendra and Whitney. Anyone know if she is still around? If so PM me her contact info.

NerdJohn
09-05-20, 01:29
Haven't been active due to the lack of quality providers in Knoxville and the disappointment even ole faithful SA was earlier in the summer, but I took a dip back in the pool today that was great. Had an excellent experience in a massage parlor in Columbia, SC. Just posting here to let you guys know that Columbia, SC has a great Asian massage parlor scene if you have to be passing by there. Rather than the typical old Asian lady that seems to be rampant in almost every Asian massage parlor out there, I had a great experience with an attractive 25 year old Korean girl, and the other girls I saw in the same parlor were all attractive. Always keep your eyes out when you're traveling.

Max36
09-05-20, 08:52
Does anyone know of a spa or provider that offers manscaping service? Not talking about waxing, but trimming and shaving.

GrittyB
09-07-20, 17:46
I'll be in your town in a week or so and wanted to see what has changed if anything, Digging into the thread it seems the Whitney experience is still a good bet. Saw her several years ago not long after her run in with the constabulariy. I also saw positive comments around Sweet Jessica. Anyone else I should consider, or avoid? Thanks in advance, and if your coming to Louisville I can make some suggestions.

GrittyB
09-08-20, 10:51
I'll be in your town in a week or so and wanted to see what has changed if anything, Digging into the thread it seems the Whitney experience is still a good bet. Saw her several years ago not long after her run in with the constabulariy. I also saw positive comments around Sweet Jessica. Anyone else I should consider, or avoid? Thanks in advance, and if your coming to Louisville I can make some suggestions.Also, this appears to be the gal formerly known as jillibean, IIRC. Any thoughts on her as I never saw when I was down your way more frequently.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-pics-updatederotic-body-ru/073250882705

Arawan69
09-08-20, 13:00
Also, this appears to be the gal formerly known as jillibean, IIRC. Any thoughts on her as I never saw when I was down your way more frequently.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-pics-updatederotic-body-ru/073250882705She is definitely not worth your effort as she puts so little effort into her rubs.

Jg3786
09-08-20, 16:28
Also, this appears to be the gal formerly known as jillibean, IIRC. Any thoughts on her as I never saw when I was down your way more frequently.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-pics-updatederotic-body-ru/073250882705You would be better off buying some lube and rubbing one off yourself. Search her reviews almost all are not the greatest. Plus she's put on some pounds.

Butch234
09-08-20, 16:59

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-pics-updatederotic-body-ru/073250882705Big waste of time and money. I felt scammed leaving her place.

NerdJohn
09-09-20, 19:35

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-pics-updatederotic-body-ru/073250882705I saw her a couple years ago, and she played the TV while she gave a half-assed rub. For a massage, there are much better options. The only positives I can say are that she's friendly and safe. I would have to be a new kind of desperate to see her ever again.

J Run Run
09-09-20, 20:44
Big waste of time and money. I felt scammed leaving her place.The pictures are not accurate, not as bad as some, but she is not nearly that good looking or bubbly. As was stated by others, she will rub your shoulders about 5 minutes then try to tug one out for you. She actually had Doogie Howser on in the background during the whole thing so it was not exactly a sensual event. There are a couple that offer incredible services like Whitney and Jessica!

WingClipper
09-10-20, 10:35
Location 1 - massage therapy. 90 min session was good. No extras but will supply you lotion which I didn't partake.

Location 2 - sarabodyrub. Toftt I guess. Initial contact was email then number was given. Safe location. Upsell at point of location which I didn't partake. Soft touch but smoky location. Release is extra. Lot of upsell on minute on top of donation.

Location 3 - Whitney. No need to explain this experience other than. Wow.

GrittyB
09-10-20, 14:32
The pictures are not accurate, not as bad as some, but she is not nearly that good looking or bubbly. As was stated by others, she will rub your shoulders about 5 minutes then try to tug one out for you. She actually had Doogie Howser on in the background during the whole thing so it was not exactly a sensual event. There are a couple that offer incredible services like Whitney and Jessica!

I saw her a couple years ago, and she played the TV while she gave a half-assed rub. For a massage, there are much better options. The only positives I can say are that she's friendly and safe. I would have to be a new kind of desperate to see her ever again.

Big waste of time and money. I felt scammed leaving her place.

You would be better off buying some lube and rubbing one off yourself. Search her reviews almost all are not the greatest. Plus she's put on some pounds.Thanks for all the info.

TripJ
09-10-20, 16:31
Is Massage Therapy in West Knox. Across from Chili's?

Location 1 - massage therapy. 90 min session was good. No extras but will supply you lotion which I didn't partake.

Location 2 - sarabodyrub. Toftt I guess. Initial contact was email then number was given. Safe location. Upsell at point of location which I didn't partake. Soft touch but smoky location. Release is extra. Lot of upsell on minute on top of donation.

Location 3 - Whitney. No need to explain this experience other than. Wow.

Volen65
09-12-20, 20:16
The pictures are not accurate, not as bad as some, but she is not nearly that good looking or bubbly. As was stated by others, she will rub your shoulders about 5 minutes then try to tug one out for you. She actually had Doogie Howser on in the background during the whole thing so it was not exactly a sensual event. There are a couple that offer incredible services like Whitney and Jessica!I'll have to check this one out, purely for the Doogie Howser footage.

BigJon95
09-17-20, 14:05
I would be careful; she does not list a phone number in either ad, only a email address. That is a red flag to me.I have seen her and she is legit. Had to get the visit short since I had trouble finding her place. No hotel, very legit. She will send you phone number once she knows your legit and not weird. LOL. Has a whole menu of items that but will only discuss in person. I will repeat!!