PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Big O Boy
01-09-13, 14:43
Can any one tell me where I can find a good SW in the j-town area and who to look for thats good?

Gotta Run
01-11-13, 01:38
Can any one tell me where I can find a good SW in the j-town area and who to look for thats good?Most time they just report them in the general reports section here.

SlabSlinger
06-01-13, 10:16
Was out yesterday and checking out usual spots then headed out on 70 to East Chester, ran across Blonde with short hair slim and just a little bow legged (I like that) late 20s and really shakin her ass, so I stopped she got in and found a spot she said was that time of the month so she gave me head. Very good I must say very passionate about it, she dropped her shorts so I could play with her ass which I love and my god you talk about soft skin she had it, I could squezze that ass all day long. Had a boyfriend so she would not give out her digits, only goes by little Bit said she never gives out her name. Will be watching fo her next time for sure.

Chromis
06-02-13, 13:39
Was out yesterday and checking out usual spots then headed out on 70 to East Chester, ran across Blonde with short hair slim and just a little bow legged (I like that) late 20s and really shakin her ass, so I stopped she got in and found a spot she said was that time of the month so she gave me head. Very good I must say very passionate about it, she dropped her shorts so I could play with her ass which I love and my god you talk about soft skin she had it, I could squezze that ass all day long. Had a boyfriend so she would not give out her digits, only goes by little Bit said she never gives out her name. Will be watching fo her next time for sure.Did you pick her up on 70 or on East Chester?

Gotta Run
06-02-13, 15:58
Was out yesterday and checking out usual spots then headed out on 70 to East Chester, ran across Blonde with short hair slim and just a little bow legged (I like that) late 20s and really shakin her ass, so I stopped she got in and found a spot she said was that time of the month so she gave me head. Very good I must say very passionate about it, she dropped her shorts so I could play with her ass which I love and my god you talk about soft skin she had it, I could squezze that ass all day long. Had a boyfriend so she would not give out her digits, only goes by little Bit said she never gives out her name. Will be watching fo her next time for sure.I knew there were some still around but just haven't had the time to make the ride. Did see a few end of last year down around that new Dollar General on Royal. Saw a BSW over off Johnson St and Airways about a month afo but she just did not do anything for me.

Alex 1967
07-10-13, 06:13
Just noticed, the memphis page some days has more posts in an hour than this ones had in 13 years.

Hrnyjaxnman
07-10-13, 12:03
Where are the WSW's at? Have not seen any on a long long time. Any body got a line on any WSW's in the area?

Alex 1967
07-10-13, 21:51
Where are the WSW's at? Have not seen any on a long long time. Any body got a line on any WSW's in the area?Streets sure seem dry right now, I haven't seen any one any where around. Some of the recent posts talk about ladies around the new dollar store on Royal, and some girl on east chester / 70. But both of those locations are right in the backyard of JPD, it would be very bold of any woman to walk in that area, and bold of some one to pick a lady up in that area.

Last week I did come across this older white lady walking over at the intersection of whitehall and F E Wright, stopped to ask if "she needed a ride" she had a nice wiggle in her walk, she kinda laughed and said she was headed to meet some one, but maybe next time, said she lived in the trailer park there on whitehall, drove back through there Monday but didn't see her around any where, even circled through the park once, but nothing. If I come across any thing I'll let you know

BucketList4
10-30-14, 11:19
Went cruising on Monday for a few minutes and seen a white girl about mid 20's walking Hollywood toward airways. I stopped and asked for directions just to start a conversation. I asked if she lived around there she stated yes. Her name was Samantha, brown hair a little chubby. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said no but wanted to know if there was something I needed. She got in and we drove to a safe place. She did a BBBJCIM and some tit play for 50. The BJ was ok will try to find her again. She stated she is from KY and staying with a friend.

MyBudFang
12-20-14, 17:39
Ok, I here for the weekend, or early Monday morning, lookin for some diversion, saw nothing in the truck stop section, so I thought I would ask, if any one new of a girl that would like to spend some quality time with a tired old trucker. Pm me if you have solid info.

TravelingMan65
10-07-16, 16:17
Last night I was traveling west on Airways and observed 6 girls walking the streets between RIFA and Hollywood. They caught my attention because none of them were together, 4 white, 2 black. I have never done the street walker thing, but wanted to report this for those of you who do. It was fairly obvious what their intentions were, looking serious at me as I passed by slowly. Time was around 9:15.

LonelyMan5300
10-10-16, 14:08
Jackson is not the city where you want to get caught trying to pick up a street walker. LEO do not play around in Jackson. Just watch wbbj or madison mugshots and you will get the picture. You have been warned.

Oakley30
10-29-16, 15:54
Be very careful with some of these women, HIV is on the rise in our area. Plus a lot the girls "daddy" will follow and rob you knowing you can't report it without incriminating yourself.

MiddleMan18
09-21-18, 19:18
I was driving around one night and saw a spinner type girl in downtown. She was bent over close to a car that someone was in but she wasn't talking to them, just bent over at the window acting as if she was. Kept moving her ass around too so I was wondering if any of you may have seen her. I think I recall her having dyed red hair but it was dark so I may be wrong.

BucketList4
09-24-18, 09:25
I was driving around one night and saw a spinner type girl in downtown. She was bent over close to a car that someone was in but she wasn't talking to them, just bent over at the window acting as if she was. Kept moving her ass around too so I was wondering if any of you may have seen her. I think I recall her having dyed red hair but it was dark so I may be wrong.There are several that walk around or work that area, could have been anyone. Its like you see them for a week and then there gone for like 2 or 3 months, no regulars. Most of them I think are either passing through and staying at the Airways Hotel, or are hard up for cash. I hooked up with one several moths ago that was just hard up. She was pretty drunk when I picked her up. When she got in the car I asked if she had been drinking, she laughed and said all night, this was about 9:00 in the morning during the week. We drove to a secure location and she sucked me off, I told her all I had on me was 30 bucks, she said that ok, for 30 I will suck you again. Needless to say she did and swallowed both loads. Never saw her again. They come and go, no regulars.

MiddleMan18
03-04-19, 01:02
I was at a Kroger and when I got out of my car there was this lady in a nice dress asking for a few dollars because she 'needed to get home'. Any of you guys approached by her before? She either had light brown hair or red hair.

Shafther
03-04-19, 11:36
I was at a Kroger and when I got out of my car there was this lady in a nice dress asking for a few dollars because she 'needed to get home'. Any of you guys approached by her before? She either had light brown hair or red hair.I guess I woulda offered her a ride.

NJMasseur
03-04-19, 21:59
I was at a Kroger and when I got out of my car there was this lady in a nice dress asking for a few dollars because she 'needed to get home'. Any of you guys approached by her before? She either had light brown hair or red hair.Which Kroger?

MiddleMan18
03-05-19, 00:13
Which Kroger?The one close to the mall.

JackalNorth
05-29-19, 09:35
I was at a Kroger and when I got out of my car there was this lady in a nice dress asking for a few dollars because she 'needed to get home'. Any of you guys approached by her before? She either had light brown hair or red hair.I've seen a little redhead walking around the mall in a short dress. Was with a friend we watched her circle the mall all by herself, she made eye contact and smiled a couple of times. Seemed a little odd to me in such a public place so I didn't approach. She was definitely a walker or LEO though.

BucketList4
11-17-21, 15:34
Been noticing a girl with greyish purple hair walking around Jackson. I seen her both times walking down North Parkway. She is not bad looking, greyish purple hair, not too tall maybe 5'7' with a nice ass if she is wearing those tight yoga pants I noticed today. She is white and is small to medium framed. I turned around today to try and stop to she if she needed a ride, LOL, but as I turned around she had crossed the street on the north side. I went to turn around again just down the road and noticed a car pulled up beside her, she looked in the window, maybe talking for a brief second then jumped in and dude driving speed off pretty quick. Anyone seen anyone like this or know anything about her. Looks like a fairly good looking chick.

MiddleMan18
12-19-21, 02:35
Been noticing a girl with greyish purple hair walking around Jackson. I seen her both times walking down North Parkway. She is not bad looking, greyish purple hair, not too tall maybe 5'7' with a nice ass if she is wearing those tight yoga pants I noticed today. She is white and is small to medium framed. I turned around today to try and stop to she if she needed a ride, LOL, but as I turned around she had crossed the street on the north side. I went to turn around again just down the road and noticed a car pulled up beside her, she looked in the window, maybe talking for a brief second then jumped in and dude driving speed off pretty quick. Anyone seen anyone like this or know anything about her. Looks like a fairly good looking chick.Did you ever see her again? I think I saw her once on the bypass but I didn't have time to stop and say anything.

BucketList4
12-29-21, 16:35
Did you ever see her again? I think I saw her once on the bypass but I didn't have time to stop and say anything.I saw her one other time walking by the mall, I was sitting in the old Service Merchandise parking lot on a conference call. I looked up and she crossed the street heading in the JC Penny parking lot. I drove over there, and she was walking down the alley next to Belk. I continued to slowly follow her until she got over by the Sonic on North Highland, she crossed the street and I lost her. I would have stopped her but I was on a call for work. Maybe I will see her again soon.