PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Football Fan
06-24-12, 20:52
But in tunica this weekend, I heard there was a Place to get a topless haircut in Jackson, TN. Does anyone know of this? Would be worth stopping if so maybe?

FF

Savannah607
06-24-12, 22:23
But in tunica this weekend, I heard there was a Place to get a topless haircut in Jackson, TN. Does anyone know of this? Would be worth stopping if so maybe?

FFThere are a cpl [roviders in the area. However there are none I would recomend. But if you find something good let me know.

Savannah607
06-24-12, 22:24

FFThere is 2 really nice GFE providers in the Corinth Ms area I can hook you up with them if you are ever down that way.

Chromis
07-04-12, 09:29
There is 2 really nice GFE providers in the Corinth Ms area I can hook you up with them if you are ever down that way.Savannah can you send me a little info on the corinth providers I am from henderson and always looking for new ladys.

MikeForFun
08-08-12, 14:04
There is 2 really nice GFE providers in the Corinth Ms area I can hook you up with them if you are ever down that way.I would also like to have more info on Corinth providers. Please.

BumInTheSun
09-17-12, 12:31
I would also like to have more info on Corinth providers. Please.Yes. PM me. Would love to have more info.

KoolAid
09-18-12, 19:53
Yes. PM me. Would love to have more info.I can vouch for Savanah's provider in Corinth, She was awesome too bad I won't be in that area anymore. I wish I would have gotten her digits earlier in the year! Now I am in WV and nothing to be had like those TN girls!

K. A.

Savannah607
09-20-12, 22:37
I can vouch for Savanah's provider in Corinth, She was awesome too bad I won't be in that area anymore. I wish I would have gotten her digits earlier in the year! Now I am in WV and nothing to be had like those TN girls!

K. A.Kool Aid they are great girls. I don't even think of them as providers, they are more like being on a date. I have never had an expreience with a provider that even compares to there attitudes. They are some great gals. Take care buddy, let me know if you are ever back and I will let them know in advance.

Funwithdb
09-21-12, 11:55
Kool Aid they are great girls. I don't even think of them as providers, they are more like being on a date. I have never had an expreience with a provider that even compares to there attitudes. They are some great gals. Take care buddy, let me know if you are ever back and I will let them know in advance.Savannah, who is Srna in pic #2? She looks tasty!

Savannah607
09-24-12, 20:18
Savannah, who is Srna in pic #2? She looks tasty!Serina was a provider in the Corinth area. I saw her this weekend and she is retired. We had devolped a freindship per say LOL. Anyway she is longer seeing anyone. Also the 1st pic was in the Corinth area and she is not seeing anyone new and is also retiring at the end of the month. Sorry for the bad news.

Funwithdb
10-11-12, 12:16
Serina was a provider in the Corinth area. I saw her this weekend and she is retired. We had devolped a freindship per say LOL. Anyway she is longer seeing anyone. Also the 1st pic was in the Corinth area and she is not seeing anyone new and is also retiring at the end of the month. Sorry for the bad news.You introduced me to Kris this past year, but I wish I had known about this other one. DatOh well just my luck. If you find any other gems like her please let me know.

Thanks for all you do.

Savannah607
10-12-12, 20:46
You introduced me to Kris this past year, but I wish I had known about this other one. DatOh well just my luck. If you find any other gems like her please let me know.

Thanks for all you do.She actually called me yesterday and said she is going to hang around another week or so. So PM me and I will give you her number again.

OldNtDead
11-01-12, 08:32
I see where a new AMP is advertising on BP in Jackson.

Any one have any info on it?

Djdog
11-05-12, 12:58
I see where a new AMP is advertising on BP in Jackson.

Any one have any info on it?I have not seen that ad but would be very interested in it! The last one was great! Where is this one?

Sam1969
11-05-12, 16:14
After a long hot day walking around town I decided to escape for some relaxation. Quick search and found this joint. House fee is about right and the service fits the bill. Requested a hard deep tissue massage and she did a wonderful job on my sore feet from walking all day. Not a mention of extras but I got one anyways and ultimately left satisfied with her efforts. Certainly worth a revisit.

Please send me PM.

SlipAndSlide
11-16-12, 10:35
After a long hot day walking around town I decided to escape for some relaxation. Quick search and found this joint. House fee is about right and the service fits the bill. Requested a hard deep tissue massage and she did a wonderful job on my sore feet from walking all day. Not a mention of extras but I got one anyways and ultimately left satisfied with her efforts. Certainly worth a revisit.

Please send me PM.Where is this new place?

ManiacoManiac
11-17-12, 09:01
Where is this new place?It's on North Parkway, just off 45, in a strip mall on the southeast corner of the intersection. Kinja is in the extreme southwest corner of the complex. Tons of discrete parking.

I got a chick in her 60's the first time I went. I took my massage, didn't tip, and left. Will be going back though because there are other, much younger girls there.

Iceman61
11-18-12, 08:23
It's on North Parkway, just off 45, in a strip mall on the southeast corner of the intersection. Kinja is in the extreme southwest corner of the complex. Tons of discrete parking.

I got a chick in her 60's the first time I went. I took my massage, didn't tip, and left. Will be going back though because there are other, much younger girls there.I've been wondering about "other girls". I visited one evening and only one was there, appeared to be Mamasan 40ish. She claimed to be a worker and said others worked there but no evidence from what I saw. PM sent.

Lash52
11-18-12, 14:17
Have been there twice. Only got HJ first time but got FS the second time. Only 2 girls there, one is older the other about 40 something but alot better than Tokoyo Spa in Memphis.

Kyowa
11-19-12, 01:36
I see where a new AMP is advertising on BP in Jackson. Any one have any info on it?
I have not seen that ad but would be very interested in it! The last one was great! Where is this one?
After a long hot day walking around town I decided to escape for some relaxation. Quick search and found this joint. House fee is about right and the service fits the bill. Requested a hard deep tissue massage and she did a wonderful job on my sore feet from walking all day. Not a mention of extras but I got one anyways and ultimately left satisfied with her efforts. Certainly worth a revisit. Please send me PM.
It's on North Parkway, just off 45, in a strip mall on the southeast corner of the intersection. Kinja is in the extreme southwest corner of the complex. Tons of discrete parking.

I got a chick in her 60's the first time I went. I took my massage, didn't tip, and left. Will be going back though because there are other, much younger girls there.
I've been wondering about "other girls". I visited one evening and only one was there, appeared to be Mamasan 40ish. She claimed to be a worker and said others worked there but no evidence from what I saw. PM sent.
Have been there twice. Only got HJ first time but got FS the second time. Only 2 girls there, one is older the other about 40 something but alot better than Tokoyo Spa in Memphis.Anyone have any comments or experience with both &\or either of the other 2 spa's off of I-40 in west Tenn' (the formerly "VIP" now apparently "Bodyworks" or something, in town in Dickson; &\or the formerly "GQ" now apparently "Golden Asian" or something, just south of the Hurricane Mills exit) as to how this new "Kinja" spa in Jackson compares?

T' Y' I' A'

Sincerely: A K

Garth Jr
11-20-12, 14:10

I got a chick in her 60's the first time I went. I took my massage, didn't tip, and left. Will be going back though because there are other, much younger girls there.I got the same Mamasan in her 50's. 60's whichever. It was closing time paid for 30 no extras. Good massage a little hard though but maybe I am sensitive LOL! Will try again didn't she any other workers though.

Iceman61
11-20-12, 22:48
Anyone have any comments or experience with both &\or either of the other 2 spa's off of I-40 in west Tenn' (the formerly "VIP" now apparently "Bodyworks" or something, in town in Dickson; &\or the formerly "GQ" now apparently "Golden Asian" or something, just south of the Hurricane Mills exit) as to how this new "Kinja" spa in Jackson compares?

T' Y' I' A'

Sincerely: A KI haven't been to the other two so I can't make a fair comparison.

Iceman61
11-22-12, 09:36
I had some free time yesterday and stopped by Kinja spa at 6pm. They were closed and all the lights were out. I checked BP and they had ran an ad yesterday morning. Checked back at 7pm and again at 8pm, still closed.

SlipAndSlide
11-26-12, 16:45
Has anyone been back there to see if its worth going to yet?

Savannah607
11-29-12, 20:01
Has anyone else been to the AMP Kinja again in Jackson. I have a little free time tmrw and Saturday morning. If you have PM me and let me know the rates and service. Ty for any info.

JohnBetty
12-01-12, 06:04
Went to Kinja a few weeks back. I got the 60 yr old. Paid 60 laid on the table and refused to lay on my stomach. I told what I came for and she obliged. The 60yr was really good with her hands tipped 40 and basically left. They are much better than Tokyo but the girls I saw were only two and neither was attractive. Is it worth the hour trip, only if your curious about asian and just want to know. Otherwise your best by sticking with a solid local provider. Hope this helps.

Yankman
12-03-12, 17:35
Please PM me some info about this place. I will plan a trip over there. How much is it? Menu? Ladies available? Ect.

Thank You,

Yankman

Kyowa
12-04-12, 02:29
Anyone have any comments or experience with both &\or either of the other 2 spa's off of I-40 in west Tenn' (the formerly "VIP" now apparently "Bodyworks" or something, in town in Dickson; &\or the formerly "GQ" now apparently "Golden Asian" or something, just south of the Hurricane Mills exit) as to how this new "Kinja" spa in Jackson compares?
I got the same Mamasan in her 50's/60's whichever. It was closing time paid for 30 no extras. Good massage a little hard though but maybe I am sensitive LOL! Will try again didn't see any other workers though.
I had some free time yesterday and stopped by Kinja spa at 6pm. They were closed and all the lights were out. I checked BP and they had ran an ad yesterday morning. Checked back at 7pm and again at 8pm, still closed.
Went to Kinja a few weeks back. I got the 60 yr old. Paid 60 & laid on the table: refused to lay on my stomach. I told what I came for & she obliged. The 60yr was really good with her hands tipped 40 & basically left. They are much better than Tokyo but the girls I saw were only two and neither was attractive. Is it worth the hour trip? only if you're curious about asian and just want to know. Otherwise you're best by sticking with a solid local provider. Hope this helps.Sounds exactly like the service I got at the a'm'p' at the HurricaneMills exit (exit137, if I recall; just off the I-40 exit-ramp to the south: on Bodine Loop Road, the first road to the right (west) just south of the exit ramp, if I recall) at the place that is now called "Golden Asian" I think; but it was called "G. Q. Spa" the last time I was there, a few years ago! An overpriced & unenthusiastic + uninspiring 1_&_done hand-job from an old + unattractive Asian "mama-san" wearing sweaty wrinkled "scrubs" with not even a decent massage! Apparently generally typical of the "standard" level of quality_of_attendants & quality_of_service to be expected at these a'm'p's located along-side, or close by, the Tennessee interstates!

JohnBetty
12-04-12, 23:09
On my way back from Nashville stopped by Kinja and worst experience ever. Lady said they don't do that and all they give is massage. Mind you I got the he the other week from the other one. But she gave me my money back and told me to get out. She was rude by the way. Waste of time fellas even if you get the he they're are other providers much prettier and will do more for the same price.

JB

JohnBetty
12-04-12, 23:12
Passed through Golden spa and stopped by again not attractive but better than Kinja. The women seemed kinda dirty so I didn't want them touching me. I said I was looking for extras she said ok give 80 they were too pushy, you could probably get full service because she had on a skirt with no panties look like or very skimpy panties but I got on down and didn't even try and get anything. But waste of time unless you have never had a good clean quality lady give you a massage with a he.

JB

Stixxer
12-05-12, 00:41
I think I posted elsewhere, I went to the GQ spa, which is now the Golden Asian, Hurricane Mills. Once I found the place, down in it's little hiding spot there, I went in and a not exactly unattractive but certainly not totally hot Korean woman, I'd peg her 45+ was eating, asked if I'd like a massage, for how long. I told her yes, it was my first time here, and I think I'd go for 1/2 hour.

The massage was very good, I should have stopped there and enjoyed the full massage for my full 30 minutes. But NOOOO, I let her talk me into some real good time for another equal charge to the 1/2 hour price. I thought "sure, why not, that's what I'm hear for, right?" Well, it was decent, just a HJ, nothing really awesome. Like I said, you can read it again, I'm not going to retype it.

If I go back, I will get the full hour, say I would like a table shower, and I know that will be nice. Or it should be.

Lash52
12-09-12, 21:35
Stopped in there last week and left very happy. They have a new girl Katie. She gave ts and paid for 30 mins but was there close to an hr. Very good time and I will be back.

Lash52
12-09-12, 23:27
Went there last week and they have a new girl there. Got ts and paid for 30 mins but got an hrs worth out the deal. Will be going back again.

Iceman61
12-11-12, 10:33
Went there last week and they have a new girl there. Got ts and paid for 30 mins but got an hrs worth out the deal. Will be going back again.Age? Looks?

Lash52
12-12-12, 13:42
Age? Looks?She was late 30 or early 40. Average face, nice tits, small ass and legs but she enjoyed what she was doing and good at it.

Archon
12-17-12, 14:11
I dropped by there one evening. Two ladies there, both 45+ if a day. I didn't stay.

Savannah607
12-24-12, 09:59
Was wondering if Kinja had improved yet.

Big O Boy
12-30-12, 16:43
Was wondering if Kinja had improved yet.Went there 12-27-12 had a ts and massage for. 8 then a happly ending fot another. 1 was a mid fortys lady look ok allowed touching no nude left happy just needs some younger ladies.

Djdog
01-02-13, 18:38
Went there 12-27-12 had a ts and massage for. 8 then a happly ending fot another. 1 was a mid fortys lady look ok allowed touching no nude left happy just needs some younger ladies.Went there Sunday. Not worth your time. All I see was one older woman. Got my massage and left. Won't happen again.

Upskirt069
01-03-13, 13:30
Stop by last week. Paid. 8 for an hour and got 15 minutes in the sauna, table shower and back rub with no flip.

Saiga
01-21-13, 17:57
Having seen ads on BP of Golden Spa at Exit 143 (I-40) , I drove by today and saw it was closed and had yellow tape across the door.

Djdog
01-23-13, 14:13
Having seen ads on BP of Golden Spa at Exit 143 (I-40) , I drove by today and saw it was closed and had yellow tape across the door.I sure hate to hear that. Never been there but had a plan. Guess its too late.

Stixxer
03-01-13, 01:12
I sure hate to hear that. Never been there but had a plan. Guess its too late.I just saw they are recently posting again on backpage. Of course, their ads are "variety of young beautiful asian women sure to satisfy you" but we all know it is probably the same women it's always been.

But maybe there is a new girl. I may ease over that way and find out. But I'll for sure call first to make sure they indeed open!

Saiga
04-08-13, 13:25
Stopped in late last week. Location, while accessible, leaves a patron very exposed, doubtful, I will want to return.

Older Korean answered the door bell. Went with the 30 minutes. Massage was good, flipped and she asked what else. Had a good HJ. Had the feeling more could be on the menu, if something younger, I would have taken it.

DrW221
06-25-13, 16:06
Does anyone remember her? I know it was a while back. I would really like to find someone like her again.

DBurgJohn
06-26-13, 08:37
Does anyone remember her? I know it was a while back. I would really like to find someone like her again.I do remember her. I had the pleasure of seeing her numerous times. Very much into her job and did not mind multiple pops. Definitely worth the money. Think she moved out to Arizona. Definitely wish there was more like her around!

EvAsian
08-19-13, 14:51
I have been there several times, with the last being a couple of weeks ago. The girls have just changed again. I have always left happy.

EvAsian
08-19-13, 16:33
Does anyone remember her? I know it was a while back. I would really like to find someone like her again.I remember her and saw her a lot when she was in Jackson. The last I heard she was in Nashville working as a private investigator. I wonder what happened to the Asian chick, Sweetie, that used to work with her? She later ran the AMP close to the old Walmart. That was several years ago.

SlabSlinger
08-20-13, 10:11
I remember her and saw her a lot when she was in Jackson. The last I heard she was in Nashville working as a private investigator. I wonder what happened to the Asian chick, Sweetie, that used to work with her? She later ran the AMP close to the old Walmart. That was several years ago.I know different people like different things but unless you are going to get a massage and only that, why waste your money on that hoping you will get something more, when you can take the same money and find a good provider and know what you are going to get, from the type of girl you like blonde, petite etc. Instead of going in and wondering when a old 50plus yr old lady takes you back and after the flip says no more, you leave blue balls in toll.

JT247
08-22-13, 19:27
Went to Kinja today and saw Gina. She is older probably in 40's but attractive. Massage was OK but ending was great. I've been to Kinja about 4 times and always left happy.

OldNtDead
08-24-13, 11:12
I was there a couple of days ago myself and had a great finish with her too. Only problem I had was somewhere between changing positions she slipped cover off. Guess I was taking too long.

Went to Kinja today and saw Gina. She is older probably in 40's but attractive. Massage was OK but ending was great. I've been to Kinja about 4 times and always left happy.

Hrnyjaxnman
09-11-13, 13:29
I was there a couple of days ago myself and had a great finish with her too. Only problem I had was somewhere between changing positions she slipped cover off. Guess I was taking too long.What does "slipped cover off" mean?

SlabSlinger
09-12-13, 09:37
What does "slipped cover off" mean?Took condom off.

Hrnyjaxnman
09-12-13, 17:46
Took condom off.They use a condom for hand jobs? I'm confused? Was it more then hand job? Do you have to ask for "happy ending" or just roll over with woody?

Kyowa
09-13-13, 03:59
If there is a condom being used then I think you can safely assume that the guy is getting more than just a "hand-job"!

They use a condom for hand jobs? I'm confused? Was it more then hand job? Do you have to ask for "happy ending" or just roll over with woody?Every a' m' p' (if it's one than even does "extra" services at all) is a little bit different: I'd say that ("rule of thumb") if you're not a "regular" & either the "mama-san" &\or the attendant doesn't already know you & know that you're a "safe" guy then asking up-front for a "happy ending" will (at best) be ignored or you'll be told "no do that here" or (at worst) get you told to get dressed & leave.

Rolling over with a "woody" & letting it show (usually by letting any sheet or towel "fall" off) will often get you an "offer" (usually by gesture / pantomime or whispered) to "tip" for it. If you're given a "table-shower" before the massage begins be sure to NOT say anything but be very obvious (if the gal giving you the "shower" hands you the loofah + the soap) about soaping & scrubbing "willie & the boys" thoroughly clean; or if the gal asks you if you want her to wash there, or points to your groin + gives you a "?"look, just say "yes please" in your nicest tone-of-voice & then look very happy & thank her when she does! Then just wait until the "flip" during the massage & the gal will probably give some "signal" that she is willing to give a "happy ending" for some added "tip" & she may also pantomime or whisper if more "extra's" are "on the menu" also.

I almost always wait for them to "signal" the first "move" somehow so they don't get paranoid that I might be an undercover.

RmtTupelo
10-17-13, 16:24
I was bored as hell at work today and I fell asleep and had a dream that I went to the AMP up in Jackson. Older lady was the only option. Standard deal that I am used to for these places. Decent table shower. Lackluster massage with plenty of teasing. She kept me draped and I finally figured out that she was wanting me to remove it and I did. She teased and scratched and told me to flip. She asked what I wanted and FS was not on the offerings. French, however, was an option to my surprise with some of the reviews on here. No covering, and I must say that it was one of the best I have had. This chick also had a rack that any eighteen year old cheerleader would be proud of. Her name was Kay I believe. I have been hesitant to try this place because of some of the reviews, but after that I will have to make my way back sometime. Unfortunately I just woke up back in this dreaded office.

Micko Sull
10-18-13, 19:14
I was bored as hell at work today and I fell asleep and had a dream that I went to the AMP up in Jackson. Older lady was the only option. Standard deal that I am used to for these places. Decent table shower. Lackluster massage with plenty of teasing. She kept me draped and I finally figured out that she was wanting me to remove it and I did. She teased and scratched and told me to flip. She asked what I wanted and FS was not on the offerings. French, however, was an option to my surprise with some of the reviews on here. No covering, and I must say that it was one of the best I have had. This chick also had a rack that any eighteen year old cheerleader would be proud of. Her name was Kay I believe. I have been hesitant to try this place because of some of the reviews, but after that I will have to make my way back sometime. Unfortunately I just woke up back in this dreaded office.What did this cost you? Planning a little trip up there tomorrow.

RmtTupelo
10-22-13, 14:42
What did this cost you? Planning a little trip up there tomorrow.I haven't been able to get on in a few days and just saw your question. It cost me 150 with tip.

Garth Jr
10-22-13, 16:48
I haven't been able to get on in a few days and just saw your question. It cost me 150 with tip.Wow! That is pretty steep for an AMP I think I would hit Lexie up for that $.

SlabSlinger
10-22-13, 19:20
Wow! That is pretty steep for an AMP I think I would hit Lexie up for that $.Me too Lexie is running a 100 special too.

RmtTupelo
10-24-13, 16:34
Me too Lexie is running a 100 special too.I agree that it was pretty steep. I am used to paying that for an AMP In Starkville, which is worth it for the quality of masseuse, massage, teasing, and the great ending. I think I may have been in the happy afterglow, LOL, when I wrote that review. She did give one hell of a great job though.

I thought of calling Lexie on my next trip that way. You guys just confirmed it with me.

RmtTupelo
11-18-13, 12:42
I was in the area again and went by Kinja again. Only got a happy ending, which was fine, as I wasn't much into the provider. Only paid the standard $100 this time. But as I was leaving, she folded the sheet that had been temporarily covering me and placed it back on the table, and the smoothed out the towel I was laying on, and I know some stuff got on it. I don't think I will be going back there.

UkNowHowIDo
11-23-13, 04:22
I noticed that number for Kinja has changed. Looks like it's the same number from a AMP in Chicago area. Has anyone been there lately? Does anyone know anything about this?

Two Nutts
12-05-13, 12:43
I was in the area again and went by Kinja again. Only got a happy ending, which was fine, as I wasn't much into the provider. Only paid the standard $100 this time. But as I was leaving, she folded the sheet that had been temporarily covering me and placed it back on the table, and the smoothed out the towel I was laying on, and I know some stuff got on it. I don't think I will be going back there.I second that! After the worst massage ever (they should be arrested for false advertising, no massage period) She gave a HJ that couldn't get over fast enough. She lifted her shirt to show her 50 ish old boobs and her bullet or knife skarr, not sure which it was. I looked away and closed my eyes. After the nightmare was over I tipped her 40, which was more than plenty, my fault fot not having smaller bills with me. She then made the bed back up by folding the towel and smothing out the pillow. UGHHH. But then she started yelling that I'm cheating her on the tip. WTF, I said ' I leave you plenty, don't complain".

Then the ***** slapped my stomach as I was pulling over my hoodie. Said I was cheap. I said fuck you! Which is somthing I don't say to women unless its totally neccessary, and I think it was. Couldn't leave fast enough. WILL NEVER RETURN!

Two Nutts
12-05-13, 12:49
I second that! After the worst massage ever (they should be arrested for false advertising, no massage period) She gave a HJ that couldn't get over fast enough. She lifted her shirt to show her 50 ish old boobs and her bullet or knife skarr, not sure which it was. I looked away and closed my eyes. After the nightmare was over I tipped her 40, which was more than plenty, my fault fot not having smaller bills with me. She then made the bed back up by folding the towel and smothing out the pillow. UGHHH. But then she started yelling that I'm cheating her on the tip. WTF, I said ' I leave you plenty, don't complain".

Then the ***** slapped my stomach as I was pulling over my hoodie. Said I was cheap. I said fuck you! Which is somthing I don't say to women unless its totally neccessary, and I think it was. Couldn't leave fast enough. WILL NEVER RETURN!We can talk about working girls sucking our dicks (with pics) filling up their pussies with cum, shooting wads over their tits and face. But I can't use the word BEOTCH? Danm censors, LOL.

Saiga
12-06-13, 20:16
I second that! After the worst massage ever (they should be arrested for false advertising, no massage period) She gave a HJ that couldn't get over fast enough. She lifted her shirt to show her 50 ish old boobs and her bullet or knife skarr, not sure which it was. I looked away and closed my eyes. After the nightmare was over I tipped her 40, which was more than plenty, my fault fot not having smaller bills with me. She then made the bed back up by folding the towel and smothing out the pillow. UGHHH. But then she started yelling that I'm cheating her on the tip. WTF, I said ' I leave you plenty, don't complain".

Then the ***** slapped my stomach as I was pulling over my hoodie. Said I was cheap. I said fuck you! Which is somthing I don't say to women unless its totally neccessary, and I think it was. Couldn't leave fast enough. WILL NEVER RETURN!I really wonder how the place stays in business. Been there once and only once, had so-so visit. For me, can't be at worse location, Hwy 45 by-pass, just as well wave a traffic and say 'look at me!

Sensual Man
12-26-13, 16:25
I am a white middle aged female massage therapist doing therapeutic massage therapy. I do a hard touch and a soft touch, use soft lighting and play music. I CHARGE $30/30 minutes, $60/60 minutes. Hours of operation. 2 pm. 9 pm / 7 days per wk. I do and O T PROVIDE ANY SEXUAL SVCS, ONLY MEDICAL. If you want a REAL DEAL MASSAGE, email me and I will get back to you asap. Thank You!

Has anyone TOFTT? If so...please inbox me. Thanks!

SlipAndSlide
01-01-14, 09:54
I am a white middle aged female massage therapist doing therapeutic massage therapy. I do a hard touch and a soft touch, use soft lighting and play music. I CHARGE $30/30 minutes, $60/60 minutes. Hours of operation. 2 pm. 9 pm / 7 days per wk. I do and O T PROVIDE ANY SEXUAL SVCS, ONLY MEDICAL. If you want a REAL DEAL MASSAGE, email me and I will get back to you asap. Thank You!

Has anyone TOFTT? If so...please inbox me. Thanks!I was thinking about this one also Let me know if you try it.

SlipAndSlide
01-20-14, 13:38
Well I finally broke down and went to check them out and don't sure if I should have. The massage is well I can say your better off hitting the wall with your back than worry about the massage there. The happy ending was ok I guess that's why I went in there I would give them 2 just for the effort she put into the ending.

DragonTeaser
04-29-14, 21:01
We there few days ago...had table shower and massage was ok...a little rushed but did have he.

DragonTeaser
04-29-14, 22:51
We there few days ago had table shower and massage was ok a little rushed but did have he.

JLBloveshe
06-09-14, 23:00
Stopped in last week at lunchtime. I think I was the first customer of the day. I was concerned about cleanliness after reading some of the other posts but was not an issue. Room was very clean with fresh towels.

Gina was about 40 and attractive. A nice store-bought rack. Pretty decent massage. All I was looking for was a HJ which she skillfully provided but it was pretty clear more was on the menu. Would go back if I'm in the area again and have the time.

OldNtDead
06-25-14, 16:41
Went by there I only have one word for it DON'T.

Has anyone TOFTT? If so...please inbox me. Thanks!

Savannah6072
07-05-14, 22:32
Went by there I only have one word for it DON'T.Tell about your experience, what happened, was there a pimp involved or what. LOL.

BucketList4
07-31-14, 10:03
New on here. Been to Kinja several times over the past year or so. Always accommodating by both ladies there. Usually the one that is always there is the older lady. Nice table shower and sauna, clean, massage I give it a 6/10. Usually get the hour for 80. Always a nice HE, damage is always 4. Last time in about a month ago she opted to upsell / upgrade the HE from a HJ to a BJ, shocked me at the cost for 150. I opted out and settled with the same 40 HJ. Probably won't go back.

OldNtDead
08-31-14, 09:43
Found a really sweet girl in Lexington that does Massage / plus. Needs help with bills. Senior members message me for details.

Beefshakes
09-16-14, 17:07
Moved to Jackson from Chicago last year, as you can tell I don't post, but I've had my share of AMPs / lmps / emps before the move. Too many problems started from posts, good people getting busted or leaving altogether. Anyway been to kinja twice, may make it a third soon. Standard fare AMP, also the number is to another AMP back in chi but I never went. Saw a not too old one first, nice, ts was good, some attention, nothing more than usual. 2nd time saw an older provider, same deal, asked for lots of teasing after the ts and was not dissapointed. If you need reference look up some Japanese av of the same nature heh. Question though. Out on 412 there's a sign, 2 numbers on can only see it heading east to lex advertising massage, ended up at a house down the same road as the sign, another posted in the yard. Numbers are local. Any info on this? Post or pm if you like. Will try to post more, toftt is always fun.

Beefshakes
09-16-14, 23:33
Hmm. Tried posting this earlier today, no dice. Anyway been on here for a while, recently moved to area from up north (check my few posts). Didn't post due to a number of good providers getting busted or scared away from the hobby, so all sessions I kept to myself. Lots of idiots in that city. So far been to kinja twice. Funny that they have a very familiar area code on the number. Standard fare AMP. First time with not too old woman, no rush, end was good, nothing more than the usual. Second time I got the older one, almost a deal breaker but this time I asked for a lot of teasing and was not disappointed. If you guys need a reference look up some japanese av with the same subject matter. Asked for more than the usual, no go. Will try for another local provider, she was recently reviewed here but didn't seem too good, he only, going to tofft just to be sure.

Question for you guys. There's a sign out on 412 with an advert and you can't see it unless you're driving east in between jax and lex. Out of curiosity I followed it to a house, same sign in front. Have not tried calling the two numbers listed. Really hoping for a pleasant surprise. Any info on this? Post or pm if you like.

BucketList4
10-15-14, 15:31
Hmm. Tried posting this earlier today, no dice. Anyway been on here for a while, recently moved to area from up north (check my few posts). Didn't post due to a number of good providers getting busted or scared away from the hobby, so all sessions I kept to myself. Lots of idiots in that city. So far been to kinja twice. Funny that they have a very familiar area code on the number. Standard fare AMP. First time with not too old woman, no rush, end was good, nothing more than the usual. Second time I got the older one, almost a deal breaker but this time I asked for a lot of teasing and was not disappointed. If you guys need a reference look up some japanese av with the same subject matter. Asked for more than the usual, no go. Will try for another local provider, she was recently reviewed here but didn't seem too good, he only, going to tofft just to be sure.

Question for you guys. There's a sign out on 412 with an advert and you can't see it unless you're driving east in between jax and lex. Out of curiosity I followed it to a house, same sign in front. Have not tried calling the two numbers listed. Really hoping for a pleasant surprise. Any info on this? Post or pm if you like.Hey man as for the sign out on 412, that is a total legit massage session, full draped the whole time. The girl also does massages at a beauty shop in town as well from her home.

Iceman61
10-23-14, 02:08
Found a really sweet girl in Lexington that does Massage / plus. Needs help with bills. Senior members message me for details......PM sent

BucketList4
01-26-15, 17:15
We need some of those Memphis or Nashville Body Rub gals to come visit Jackson some. Kinja is getting way old and the older one keeps wanting to upsell. Anyone know any local UTR's?

BucketList4
04-10-15, 15:24
Well I broke down and went by Kinja the other day for the first time in about 3-4 months. There is a new girl there and she is quite younger. I would say around 35-40, I would give her about a 7. Nice body and decent service. Time will only tell.

BendBaby
04-18-15, 02:27
Now that the weather is nice, anyone know of utr or good, well decent, provider. Pm if anything is available.

OldNtDead
05-01-15, 16:40
Anyone tried out the new AMP in Jackson http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beijing-massage-731-736-2996/12917426 I am not expecting much, because of ad and location. But maybe we will get lucky.

Beefshakes
05-01-15, 17:21
Anyone tried out the new AMP in Jackson http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beijing-massage-731-736-2996/12917426 I am not expecting much, because of ad and location. But maybe we will get lucky.May toftt in the next couple weeks. But that is scary close to you know who. Might try a different route for Intel though. I'll post if decide to go, pm for add details when I do.

DogginUSA
05-01-15, 17:54
Anyone tried out the new AMP in Jackson http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beijing-massage-731-736-2996/12917426 I am not expecting much, because of ad and location. But maybe we will get lucky.No but depending on time frame I might be able to tomorrow.

DrW221
05-05-15, 08:02
Anyone tried out the new AMP in Jackson http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beijing-massage-731-736-2996/12917426 I am not expecting much, because of ad and location. But maybe we will get lucky.I didn't go, but I drove by this weekend and it looks just like the places that are popping up all over Memphis recently where at best you may get a little teasing but no extras. Some of the ones in Memphis give a pretty good massage though just don't go in expecting much.

IRideHard
05-07-15, 11:30
Anyone tried out the new AMP in Jackson http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beijing-massage-731-736-2996/12917426 I am not expecting much, because of ad and location. But maybe we will get lucky.Anyone tried it yet?

OldNtDead
05-07-15, 18:57
I went by a couple of days ago fairly good massage the best you can hope of is self-service. Had curtains instead of doors and some Asian man asleep in on the massage chairs.

Anyone tried it yet?

TnViper66
05-09-15, 10:15
.....PM sentCurious if any providers in lexington.

BucketList4
06-04-15, 16:18
I went by a couple of days ago fairly good massage the best you can hope of is self-service. Had curtains instead of doors and some Asian man asleep in on the massage chairs.Has anyone else tried this place out yet? How is the massage?

Lash52
11-10-15, 16:07
Has anyone been to them yet. I called and 60.00 for hr massage and 30.00 for a 20 mmin table shower.

Iceman61
11-12-15, 09:25
Has anyone been to them yet. I called and 60.00 for hr massage and 30.00 for a 20 mmin table shower.Where are they located? I've only found a Nashville ad for Diamond Massage by Renee.
http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/diamond-massage-by-renee-out-call-only/5594844

Saiga
11-13-15, 21:39
Where are they located? I've only found a Nashville ad for Diamond Massage by Renee.
http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/diamond-massage-by-renee-out-call-only/5594844Located near the Bowling Alley on Hwy 45 by-pass. In between Enterprise car rental and the hot wings place.

Drove by, I didn't stop.

Lash52
11-18-15, 17:54
Located near the Bowling Alley on Hwy 45 by-pass. In between Enterprise car rental and the hot wings place.

Drove by, I didn't stop.I went there the second day they were open. Very good massage with a lot of teasing around the boys but no hint of any extras.

Iceman61
11-22-15, 23:42
I went there the second day they were open. Very good massage with a lot of teasing around the boys but no hint of any extras.Too little info.

What are the rates?

What about description of the masseuse? Age, attitude, etc.

Do the offer a shower, sauna?

A little more info would be helpful.

Lash52
12-04-15, 14:48
Too little info.

What are the rates?

What about description of the masseuse? Age, attitude, etc.

Do the offer a shower, sauna?

A little more info would be helpful.60.00 for an hr massage, 30.00 for a 20 min table shower. Masseuse is ok, mid 30's. Don't see any chance of extras at this time.

Iceman61
12-11-15, 13:29
60.00 for an hr massage, 30.00 for a 20 min table shower. Masseuse is ok, mid 30's. Don't see any chance of extras at this time.Same experience here. Prices should include table shower. Decent legit massage. She about freaked when the draping slid slightly.

Lash52
12-20-15, 15:36
Has anyone had any luck at this massage place?

Lash52
12-30-15, 01:59
Has anyone had any luck at this massage place?Went there today. Great massage for 60.00. Lots of teasing and on the flip she noticed my hard on. She took my hand and put it on it. Looks like only self service there.

BendBaby
03-11-16, 16:05
Anyone had any luck at diamond or bejing lately? Need a good rub, wouldn't mind if extra was available.

Ten Dawgs
05-16-16, 13:26
H J is available at Kinja Asian Spa in Jackson. Can anyone confirm?

WoodMan1
05-17-16, 17:17
H J is available at Kinja Asian Spa in Jackson. Can anyone confirm?It's been a while since I've been there but yes it is. I had ask for BBBJ and she started with it for a minute or two but finish me off with a HJ. Tip extra. 40 But you know I wouldn't waste my time there.

I would call one of the providers in area.

BucketList4
05-20-16, 16:38
It's been a while since I've been there but yes it is. I had ask for BBBJ and she started with it for a minute or two but finish me off with a HJ. Tip extra. 40 But you know I wouldn't waste my time there.

I would call one of the providers in area.I have been there, and use to visit there frequently, like once a month. I have not been there in about 6-8 months now. There prices for a HJ just kept getting higher. The new girl there back around last Oct. Or Noc. Was better looking. Has anyone tried any of these new places out. Word on the street they are legit just would like to know for sure. Be safe.

OldNtDead
05-26-16, 08:16
Went by and gave this place a try http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/thp/5603459448.html Got to the room stripped down laid on the table with no drape, to my surprise when she came in she did not cover, so I was a little encouraged. But to sum it all up there was lots of teasing but no pleasing. Has anyone tried this one http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/thp/5597268625.html thanks and be safe.

Iceman61
05-26-16, 09:13
Went by and gave this place a try http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/thp/5603459448.html Got to the room stripped down laid on the table with no drape, to my surprise when she came in she did not cover, so I was a little encouraged. But to sum it all up there was lots of teasing but no pleasing. Has anyone tried this one http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/thp/5597268625.html thanks and be safe.Asian, American?

What are the house fees?

Table shower?

OldNtDead
05-26-16, 19:48
Asian, American?

What are the house fees?

Table shower?It is Asian, house fee was 70 had I guess what you would call a table shower not what you usually find plastic tub on legs not at all confortable.

Lash52
06-30-16, 14:00
Has anyone had any luck at the new massage places besides kinja spa?

Lash52
06-30-16, 15:54
Has anyone had any luck at the new places besides Kinja Spa?

DrW221
07-05-16, 23:14
Has anyone had any luck at the new places besides Kinja Spa?Looking at the Jackson Sun's Facebook page I guess someone got some extras there. I was surprised Jackson let Kinja stay open as long as it did.

NJMasseur
07-06-16, 09:05
Looking at the Jackson Sun's Facebook page I guess someone got some extras there. I was surprised Jackson let Kinja stay open as long as it did.This seems pretty surprising given the reports on this site. I thought these places were all dry.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2016/07/05/local-businesses-close-under-nuisance-suit/86735108/

OldNtDead
07-06-16, 22:10
I have been to all three of them and there was only one in the bunch you could get extras.

This seems pretty surprising given the reports on this site. I thought these places were all dry.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2016/07/05/local-businesses-close-under-nuisance-suit/86735108/

NJMasseur
07-08-16, 11:50
I have been to all three of them and there was only one in the bunch you could get extras.Apparently they're all closed now except for Eastern Pearl which I've never seen any reports about.

BumInTheSun
07-09-16, 18:34
I have been to all three of them and there was only one in the bunch you could get extras.I think they just bunched them all together because I am almost certain that the only place extra were available was Kinja. Feel bad for them, that; s what you get in a small southern town.

The Meister
09-25-16, 16:26
Was decent but all bidness massage.

NJMasseur
09-28-16, 08:27
Was decent but all bidness massage.Yeah, that's weekday I figured given the current environment.

NJMasseur
10-02-16, 18:48
Came across this ad and was surprised I'd missed it. As it turns out, I didn't miss much.

http://tennessee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-fun/18906700

Sent a text as requested, no response.

Next day sent another text. No response.

Third day sent a text asking why she'd place an ad if she wasn't going to respond.

Reponse I got verbatim: "I be about business Ms Independent".

And these girls wonder why they're poor.

BucketList4
01-17-17, 10:40
Hey anyone seen the black girl that lives over on East Chester doing massages? I have not pulled the trigger but have spoken to her and I have her contact info.

NJMasseur
02-21-17, 21:54
Hey anyone seen the black girl that lives over on East Chester doing massages? I have not pulled the trigger but have spoken to her and I have her contact info.I made an appointment and went to see her for the $90 "ultimate massage" which consisted of a great 1 hour massage followed by a very mediocre h / e. She's got a nice personality but she's fat.

Massage: 9/10.

Looks: 3/10.

Personality: 7/10.

Extras: 2/10.

For $90 I expected a lot more and a better finish. Still, it was a nice massage. I will not repeat.

NJMasseur
02-21-17, 21:57
Does anyone had any info on this provider?

http://www.intellectualmassage.com

Apparently she's been around awhile and seems legit bit that second photo seems to give me pause.

JoJack901
02-23-17, 15:12
Anything to report from this place in Dyersburg? I saw a Memphis Backpage ad under massage and it struck my curiousity.

JoJack901
02-23-17, 15:19
I saw a Memphis backpage ad under massage for this place. It struck my curiosity. Anyone have anything to report?

Lash52
02-26-17, 14:11
I saw a Memphis backpage ad under massage for this place. It struck my curiosity. Anyone have anything to report?I have been there a few times. The massage is ok but she will give a good he. Don't know if anything else is available.

GabrielChap
03-29-17, 20:32
Hey guys,

I'm in New Johnsonville for work and am looking for a MP near me to help "relieve" the stress of work while I'm here. Any good suggestions? I'm basically 2 hours from Nashville and 2.5 hours from Memphis so those places seem a little far for me right now but as time goes on and I stay in the dry spell they may seem worth it soon! Haha.

Mark1160
04-10-17, 09:58
Was wondering if anyone had any reports or reviews on the AMP at the truck stop on i40 mm126 in Holladay.

Emann35
04-12-17, 12:32
Was wondering if anyone had any reports or reviews on the AMP at the truck stop on i40 mm126 in Holladay.Well I was trying to do a little research myself don't know if your familiar with topix buts it's kinda like a site where people go on there and comment on things events etc and comment on things going on in a particular town or county searched holiday tn and saw a discussion about the massage parlor at the truck stop. Saw like 4 comments on it. One guy said he heard the menu was wide open other 3 comments were useless. I may give it a try got a free day today.

Mark1160
04-15-17, 00:54
Well I was trying to do a little research myself don't know if your familiar with topix buts it's kinda like a site where people go on there and comment on things events etc and comment on things going on in a particular town or county searched holiday tn and saw a discussion about the massage parlor at the truck stop. Saw like 4 comments on it. One guy said he heard the menu was wide open other 3 comments were useless. I may give it a try got a free day today.Thanks look forward to hearing how you get on. Good luck.

Saiga
04-21-17, 21:46
Was wondering if anyone had any reports or reviews on the AMP at the truck stop on i40 mm126 in Holladay.I drove around the area going about 1/2 mile or so each direction of I-40 and didn't see an AMP or any advertizing of an AMP, only the Teazers place and it wasn't open yet. What is the location of the AMP?

Emann35
04-21-17, 23:17
I never did give it try I called first and from what I understand it's part of the truck stop they didn't have their own phone line. I and asked About the massage parlor. And was told the lady that does the massages wasn't there yet. So I waited called back later and then was told she was busy because the door was closed. So I'm guessing there's only one lady there doing massages and it's actually part of the store.

Mark1160
04-24-17, 10:16
I never did give it try I called first and from what I understand it's part of the truck stop they didn't have their own phone line. I and asked About the massage parlor. And was told the lady that does the massages wasn't there yet. So I waited called back later and then was told she was busy because the door was closed. So I'm guessing there's only one lady there doing massages and it's actually part of the store.I finally managed to stop off there last weekend, the massage room is off from the main store and there is only one lady working. The door price was 40 or 60 for 30 or 60 minutes. They only take cash so as I was having to hit the ATM there I asked her how much cash I would need to which she suggested getting 120. She looked Korean to me maybe 5. 2 150 pound and probably mid to late 40's. Anyway to cut a long story short the 2 atms were not working so still haven't tried the service. But I'm guessing there's more on the table.

Mark1160
04-24-17, 10:28
I drove around the area going about 1/2 mile or so each direction of I-40 and didn't see an AMP or any advertizing of an AMP, only the Teazers place and it wasn't open yet. What is the location of the AMP?It's actually inside the truck stop go inside look for the game room and the rest rooms, and you will find it.

Shafther
04-24-17, 12:33
I finally managed to stop off there last weekend, the massage room is off from the main store and there is only one lady working. The door price was 40 or 60 for 30 or 60 minutes. They only take cash so as I was having to hit the ATM there I asked her how much cash I would need to which she suggested getting 120. She looked Korean to me maybe 5. 2 150 pound and probably mid to late 40's. Anyway to cut a long story short the 2 atms were not working so still haven't tried the service. But I'm guessing there's more on the table.Is it on the right if you are headed east, down a gravel road? Never been but seen it a lot.

Mark1160
04-29-17, 13:22
Is it on the right if you are headed east, down a gravel road? Never been but seen it a lot.It's right inside the truck stop building opposite side from the restaurant.

NJMasseur
05-09-17, 17:47
Anyone have info on this provider new to Backpage?

http://tennessee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/certified-pleasure-expert/21641978

BobCook1971
05-12-17, 18:37
Anyone have anything to report on North 40 truck-stop? I have stopped in there a handful of times for gas and always wondered. Will be headed that way Monday. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark1160
05-16-17, 08:54
Ok finally managed to try out this place yesterday, it's not the massage you are looking for, unless your just looking for a half decent body rub. Starts off covered and stays that way apart from when she's working a particular area. $60 for an hour.

Savannah607
06-23-17, 17:43
Ok finally managed to try out this place yesterday, it's not the massage you are looking for, unless your just looking for a half decent body rub. Starts off covered and stays that way apart from when she's working a particular area. $60 for an hour.So there was or not a HE.

BucketList4
02-02-18, 14:51
Ok guys, I was a long time visitor to Kinja back in the day. Was very well known and acquainted at Kinja. I finally had to check out the North 40 massage everyone is talking about. Now I have had several massages before, legit and "fun Massages", this place is totally legit. I have been there twice, first for 30 minutes at the 40 dollar rate and second at the 60 dollar rate for an hour. Basically the same massage or rub just longer, works the legs and feet more on the full hour. I went twice within two weeks apart and she did recognize me the second time. I did throw some hints around at first and then asking about upgrades or extras, her reply was, oh no extra here just massage. She states she has been in business for 8 years and that is probably the reason why, its legit. Overall it is a nice massage or rub, she does work you over pretty good especially on your legs and back. I will continue to visit because the price is reasonable with no asking or hassling about a tip, the price is what you pay. Very nice and respectful lady, says she is Chinese.

MiddleMan18
09-19-18, 16:36
So any new places that haven't been busted yet?

BucketList4
09-21-18, 12:37
So any new places that haven't been busted yet?None that I am aware off, go check out the one in Dyer.

XxCountryBoyx
03-11-19, 13:05
Looking for a good massage in th union city area any suggestions appreciated.

InMissouri21
04-10-20, 13:40
Has anybody ever gone here?

BucketList4
04-13-20, 09:38
Has anybody ever gone here?Yes, I reported on them several times. Odd hours over the past 6-8 months though. They are closed right now due to the virus. Older Korean or Chinese lady there, fair to ok massage, mainly rub down with decent shoulder work. HJ only for extra, nothing else, I have been going here for about two years now.

InMissouri21
04-13-20, 11:26
Yes, I reported on them several times. Odd hours over the past 6-8 months though. They are closed right now due to the virus. Older Korean or Chinese lady there, fair to ok massage, mainly rub down with decent shoulder work. HJ only for extra, nothing else, I have been going here for about two years now.What are there prices. And how do you order a HJ?

BucketList4
04-14-20, 11:42
What are there prices. And how do you order a HJ?If I recall it is 20 for 1/2 and 80 for full hour, as for "ordering" there is no specific way to order, if she likes you and trusts you, she will offer, it may take a visit or two for her to build up to you. If she does not offer after the roll over from you stomach to your back and after she finishes massaging for a moment ask her for a massage there and grab your junk, this works sometime.

Shafther
11-02-20, 14:58
None nowhere anymore? I passed thru and the one that was off parkway is goine too.

Saiga
11-05-20, 22:27
None nowhere anymore? I passed thru and the one that was off parkway is goine too.Yep, closed down a couple of years ago. There has been chatter of one in Dyersburg haven't stopped by, but have seen it on Hwy 51 business. Don't know if he stayed open with COVID. None along the Interstate either.

Iceman61
11-06-20, 01:23
Yep, closed down a couple of years ago. There has been chatter of one in Dyersburg haven't stopped by, but have seen it on Hwy 51 business. Don't know if he stayed open with COVID. None along the Interstate either.Currently closed.

Iceman61
11-21-20, 12:48
Currently closed.EDIT. It is not closed. Lights are not on but if you call the number. She will answer or call you back but, she is open. Maybe just open for appointments.

Sensual Man
02-26-21, 18:43
What happened to Sherry? Did she close up shop? Only therapist I've ever seen that would consistently make me nut without ever touching my dick. She has some mad skills. I hope she relocates back to Memphis. Come home Sherry! Come home!

Shafther
02-28-21, 14:59
What happened to Sherry? Did she close up shop? Only therapist I've ever seen that would consistently make me nut without ever touching my dick. She has some mad skills. I hope she relocates back to Memphis. Come home Sherry! Come home!I never heard of her but I wish I knew. I would be interested in her too.

NJMasseur
03-16-21, 15:30
What happened to Sherry? Did she close up shop? Only therapist I've ever seen that would consistently make me nut without ever touching my dick. She has some mad skills. I hope she relocates back to Memphis. Come home Sherry! Come home!Intellectual Massage is still in business and she's found the Lord.

Shafther
03-17-21, 13:27
Intellectual Massage is still in business and she's found the Lord.So I assume you are saying you will not leave happy?

NJMasseur
03-19-21, 13:38
So I assume you are saying you will not leave happy?I certainly did not.

Dream938
03-22-21, 13:56
Best place for a massage with HE near Jackson? Hour from.

Jackson maybe. Looking today.

NJMasseur
03-23-21, 14:21
So I assume you are saying you will not leave happy?I realized later my reply may have sounded snarky. What I meant was "I certainly did not leave happy. " I apologize for any misunderstanding.

BucketList4
10-22-21, 13:10
Made the trek up to Dyer this week, haven't been to Cherry Blossom since before Covid so I was unsure if they were even opened. Got there around 12:30 and it was opened. Meet at the door by an older Korean lady as before, I think she was the same one from back then. She asked if I called I stated no, she said I could get a 30 minute massage or come back after 2, she another client coming in soon. I opted for the 30, not bad massage, 25 minutes in I flipped and left happy.

Hillbillydelux
12-12-21, 14:36
What happened to Sherry? Did she close up shop? Only therapist I've ever seen that would consistently make me nut without ever touching my dick. She has some mad skills. I hope she relocates back to Memphis. Come home Sherry! Come home!I would love to find a provider that could do that to me. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ChattMan1962
12-23-21, 16:09
I was telling my new girlfriend about my great experience at Seven & and asked me if any gave FS for couples or women. Any ideas?

ChattMan1962
12-23-21, 16:24
I was telling my new girlfriend about my great experience at Seven & and asked me if any gave FS for couples or women. Any ideas?Oops. Rookie mistKe6. Wrong city.

NJMasseur
12-30-21, 14:15
Oops. Rookie mistKe6. Wrong city.LOL, I was about to ask.

RibBled96
01-02-22, 10:06
Has anybody visited the Wax Bar way up north in Jackson (near the old Family Fun Center)? Am thinking about trying them for a man-zilian, just to see what it's like. Thanks!

BucketList4
01-25-22, 10:11
Has anybody visited the Wax Bar way up north in Jackson (near the old Family Fun Center)? Am thinking about trying them for a man-zilian, just to see what it's like. Thanks!Well did you ever go up there? Info?

Slowhand50
01-25-22, 12:57
Well did you ever go up there? Info?I didn't hear any screams from when they ripped the wax off, so he must not have gone.

BucketList4
01-27-22, 12:19
I didn't hear any screams from when they ripped the wax off, so he must not have gone.If you or anyone in the forum decides to take the plunge let us know how the experience was.

NJMasseur
01-28-22, 00:32
If you or anyone in the forum decides to take the plunge let us know how the experience was.Maybe it's my old age but I don't quite get the point why anyone here would be interested.

Iceman61
08-18-22, 20:27
I've been meaning to post this for a while. Cherry Blossom Spa in Dyersburg just opened a second location It's in a little strip mall on Hwy78 across from Dominoes and AT&T. New girl at the new location is sweet and soft spoken. Go see her if you get a chance. She could really use the visits. Standard visit with HE at either place currently.

RibBled96
08-22-22, 18:39
Maybe it's my old age but I don't quite get the point why anyone here would be interested.Never went. Decided it wasn't worth the time or the money.

EnigmaCare
08-23-22, 11:25
Never went. Decided it wasn't worth the time or the money.I know the woman who runs a wax place in Dyersburg. There are government regulations and the supplies she uses are high in cost. She told me some of her prices before and its pretty high.

RibBled96
09-18-22, 10:35
I know the woman who runs a wax place in Dyersburg. There are government regulations and the supplies she uses are high in cost. She told me some of her prices before and its pretty high.Good to know, thanks.

PoohBear69
09-28-22, 18:05
AMS in Calvert city on a trip north was a good surprise. FS covered with a nice masseuse name Julie. Was only expecting a lower back massage from driving too much. No ad but its the only one in that city. 220.

Iceman61
10-01-22, 15:05
I've been meaning to post this for a while. Cherry Blossom Spa in Dyersburg just opened a second location It's in a little strip mall on Hwy78 across from Dominoes and AT&T. New girl at the new location is sweet and soft spoken. Go see her if you get a chance. She could really use the visits. Standard visit with HE at either place currently.They closed the second location BUT. The first is still open. The girl I spoke of is working there now.

AyyoRose
10-05-22, 17:25
They closed the second location BUT. The first is still open. The girl I spoke of is working there now.Has anyone gotten FS from this spot? I have been eyeing it for a while but if they don't then I will just go somewhere else.

Iceman61
10-06-22, 17:12
Has anyone gotten FS from this spot? I have been eyeing it for a while but if they don't then I will just go somewhere else.No FS here.

PoohBear69
06-17-23, 07:14
Made the drive to memphis. T at &£0 spa. 70 door 130 tip. Got table shower. Sauna dry. Massage. Bday suit. And for LEO sake nothing else. 😜128540;128540; best spa experience. Nana just arrived from New York. 30 perky B. Fantastic attitude. Good English. Worth drive. Best dream I've had in 2 years.

TN615
06-18-23, 13:50
Made the drive to memphis. T at &0 spa. 70 door 130 tip. Got table shower. Sauna dry. Massage. Bday suit. And for LEO sake nothing else. 😜128540;128540; best spa experience. Nana just arrived from New York. 30 perky B. Fantastic attitude. Good English. Worth drive. Best dream I've had in 2 years.Which spa?

PoohBear69
06-18-23, 17:11
Which spa?Ask for Na na.

PoohBear69
07-09-23, 17:51
Good massage. Nice lady. Very limited English. Will repeat.