PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rwestlake
12-12-10, 14:29
Dropped by around 11:30PM on a Saturday. About five girls working, all unattractive. The door to this dump was broken, so they had it locked with one girl serving as a lookout to let customers in. Did I say customers? Actually, I was the only one. When I walked in, there was nobody to take the cover charge. I walked down a short hallway and met the manager who was yelling at a girl. He asked for a twelve dollar cover. I laughed and walked out.

Don't waste your time. Go to Atlanta.

Jire HJ
12-13-10, 10:47
Dropped by around 11:30PM on a Saturday. About five girls working, all unattractive. The door to this dump was broken, so they had it locked with one girl serving as a lookout to let customers in. Did I say customers? Actually, I was the only one. When I walked in, there was nobody to take the cover charge. I walked down a short hallway and met the manager who was yelling at a girl. He asked for a twelve dollar cover. I laughed and walked out.

Don't waste your time. Go to Atlanta. Maybe my standards are lower or maybe the shift had changed but, I was there on the same night. Yes, there were a couple of bowsers there but there were also a couple of cute girls that I'd gladly spend some extra time with. And, yes, the place is a dump. Beggars can't be choosers in Chatt and I'm not driving down to ATL to pour out money at a place with no take out on the menu. Just my humble opinion.

Rwestlake
12-13-10, 21:42
Maybe my standards are lower or maybe the shift had changed but, I was there on the same night. Yes, there were a couple of bowsers there but there were also a couple of cute girls that I'd gladly spend some extra time with. And, yes, the place is a dump. Beggars can't be choosers in Chatt and I'm not driving down to ATL to pour out money at a place with no take out on the menu. Just my humble opinion.Is there takeout on the menu there? Ever had any luck?

Wiggles
01-06-12, 20:34
Finally, the good guys have taken over to our benefit. Around 7 girls working and most are 7 or up depending on your type. If your willing to put some time in letting them know you I am sure you will leave happy.

Name will change to Teasers as soon as the new sign arrives. They scrubbed and cleaned the place good before opening again. Much much better.

Bbmylstogo
03-04-12, 14:40
I've never posted here before. Was a hobbiest up in the DC / MD area back around 2004 but have not really gotten back into anything since arriving in Chatt in 2006. I know one of the owners at Teaasers and the DJ so have wanted to stop in to check it out. Haven't been in a strip club in years either and never to one here. Very nice place as far as atmosphere goes. A $10 cover, $4 beer, and music that doesn't blast out so loud you can't speak to your friends or the girls. I agree with the earlier poster about the quality of the dancers. There were 7 on Saturday night, one or two a little heavy but not BBW and one or two stick thin, but I thought all were attractive. Especially enjoyed Dominique who was fun to watch and had the seductive part of exotic dance down to a 'tee'.

The two drawbacks that I didn't like were the 'rotation' of the dancers and the single dance set. It is a bikini bar so the costumes stay on and the stage is set back from the seating around it so no tipping as they dance. After the song they make the rounds for tips but none were pushy or tried any hard sell. Buying the girls a drink is not an overpriced thing that they split with the house and lapdances are $25. Not sure how many songs you get for that price but the only patron I saw go back with a dancer was with her for about 15 minutes. OK, the one song set pretty much takes away any opportunity for teasing, oddly enough. I'd prefer a song for the girls to dance to and then a second one to strip to, but maybe that's just me. The other problem was that the 'rotation' meant each of the girls did a song, or about 30 minutes of dancers, and then it seemed a planned 15-20 minute break with music, but no one on stage. I think the idea is that the patron can request a song from the dj and then have his music playing for a lapdance as opposed to the music selected by the DJ for each girl.

All the girls were friendly though I spent time visiting with my friends for the most part. Only Dominique reminded me of the lapdance, the others accepted their tip with a smile and maybe a peck on the cheek and moved on. Dominique was still the flirt off the stage as well, adding a little bump and grind as well as a nice 'reveal' of her cutest assetts, nipples to die for. I will definitely return and get that lapdance from Dominique and maybe Belle, a brunette with a killer body in a school girl outfit, probably the second most friendly girl when making her round for tips. Crowd is a mix of younger and and older guys, white and black and as I said, a nice, easy going atmosphere.

Wiggles
04-28-12, 04:20
Nice report, this place has finally got a good variety of girls and I have enjoyed getting to know several of them much better. If your willing to spends some time being a regular and chat with them many perform well in the VIP. My ranking of current girls on overall performance and energy.

Velvet, raven black hair, very sexy, nice rack.

Maranda, medium build, knows how to work that ass.

Dominique, black girl, very nice rack with eraser nipples, very good shape, nice bottom too.

Diamond, blond bombshell. , huge tits, bigger girls, but the best curves of all of them, not fat, just meat on the bones.

Trinity, thin, but knows how to work it. But hit or miss depending on whether she is high. Seen her when she could not even walk.

Bella, tall dark hair, mtomboy look, nice man made additions, sweet girl.

They have a few others one not worth discussing but at least two others very hot but without the experience yet to move up the list but could in time.

I've never posted here before. Was a hobbiest up in the DC / MD area back around 2004 but have not really gotten back into anything since arriving in Chatt in 2006. I know one of the owners at Teaasers and the DJ so have wanted to stop in to check it out. Haven't been in a strip club in years either and never to one here. Very nice place as far as atmosphere goes. A $10 cover, $4 beer, and music that doesn't blast out so loud you can't speak to your friends or the girls. I agree with the earlier poster about the quality of the dancers. There were 7 on Saturday night, one or two a little heavy but not BBW and one or two stick thin, but I thought all were attractive. Especially enjoyed Dominique who was fun to watch and had the seductive part of exotic dance down to a 'tee'.

The two drawbacks that I didn't like were the 'rotation' of the dancers and the single dance set. It is a bikini bar so the costumes stay on and the stage is set back from the seating around it so no tipping as they dance. After the song they make the rounds for tips but none were pushy or tried any hard sell. Buying the girls a drink is not an overpriced thing that they split with the house and lapdances are $25. Not sure how many songs you get for that price but the only patron I saw go back with a dancer was with her for about 15 minutes. OK, the one song set pretty much takes away any opportunity for teasing, oddly enough. I'd prefer a song for the girls to dance to and then a second one to strip to, but maybe that's just me. The other problem was that the 'rotation' meant each of the girls did a song, or about 30 minutes of dancers, and then it seemed a planned 15-20 minute break with music, but no one on stage. I think the idea is that the patron can request a song from the dj and then have his music playing for a lapdance as opposed to the music selected by the DJ for each girl.

All the girls were friendly though I spent time visiting with my friends for the most part. Only Dominique reminded me of the lapdance, the others accepted their tip with a smile and maybe a peck on the cheek and moved on. Dominique was still the flirt off the stage as well, adding a little bump and grind as well as a nice 'reveal' of her cutest assetts, nipples to die for. I will definitely return and get that lapdance from Dominique and maybe Belle, a brunette with a killer body in a school girl outfit, probably the second most friendly girl when making her round for tips. Crowd is a mix of younger and and older guys, white and black and as I said, a nice, easy going atmosphere.

Wise Guy 868
04-28-12, 13:13
I don't like to go for the strip clubs in TN. No touching and everything stays on. You have to be 3 feet away when they dance. What's the fun?

You end up spending about $ for the night and nothing get done. Better off doing something else.

Wiggles
04-30-12, 21:11
This club is not a hands off club. More of an anything goes club. Pm, if you want more details.

I don't like to go for the strip clubs in TN. No touching and everything stays on. You have to be 3 feet away when they dance. What's the fun?

You end up spending about $ for the night and nothing get done. Better off doing something else.

Custom404
11-01-12, 21:46
We used to have a saying."the stupid shall be punished"

Consider me punished.

Hardly any reviews here, and none recent, so I thought I'd TOFTT and try this one.

Strike 1: $12 Cover.

Strike 2: $25 dances.

Strike 3: I was the only guy here, but somehow that wasn't a warning sign. WTF?

Being a nub at this place, didn't try to negotiate to0 much prior to the dance. Got a little grinding with a 25ish blond 10lb overweight. Nothing else to be had.

Big waste o' time.

I fricken hate the mid-south!

Wise Guy 868
11-01-12, 22:07
We used to have a saying."the stupid shall be punished"

Consider me punished.

Hardly any reviews here, and none recent, so I thought I'd TOFTT and try this one.

Strike 1: $12 Cover.

Strike 2: $25 dances.

Strike 3: I was the only guy here, but somehow that wasn't a warning sign. WTF?

Being a nub at this place, didn't try to negotiate to0 much prior to the dance. Got a little grinding with a 25ish blond 10lb overweight. Nothing else to be had.

Big waste o' time.

I fricken hate the mid-south!Yeah, they can not show too much, like a dressing codes in a strip club. Go figure.

Jire HJ
03-04-13, 09:58
I really wish there was some way to post / advertise in every media outlet not to go to this place. Despite a post from November, I decided to make a visit since I'd had some success there in the past with off the menu items. Went one day last week, late. Saw Stacks (?). Fairly decent body, decent dance but nothing available other than what was on the menu. She advised I return and she would introduce me to Peaches who has an expanded menu with unpublished specials. I went back again, Stacks was there and she introduces me to Peaches (older blonde). Decent body for the age, so-so dance but informed me that her menu was limited but that she could introduce me to another girl who went off-menu. Enter Christy, not much to look at in the face, so-so on the body. By this time, I'm worked up and not thinking clearly so the red flags flying all around me went ignored. She starts the dance, complains that she can't go off-menu because her boss is there, but gives a tug. Then Stacks comes around the corner screaming that she sees what's going on and demands money. Reality quickly sets in, I pay for services rendered and quickly exit the establishment. I will NEVER go back there and plan, to the best of my ability, to warn anyone ever considering a visit to stay away. I'm fine if the menu is limited. I'm not fine with scams.

DogginUSA
03-04-13, 10:48
I really wish there was some way to post / advertise in every media outlet not to go to this place. Despite a post from November, I decided to make a visit since I'd had some success there in the past with off the menu items. Went one day last week, late. Saw Stacks (?). Fairly decent body, decent dance but nothing available other than what was on the menu. She advised I return and she would introduce me to Peaches who has an expanded menu with unpublished specials. I went back again, Stacks was there and she introduces me to Peaches (older blonde). Decent body for the age, so-so dance but informed me that her menu was limited but that she could introduce me to another girl who went off-menu. Enter Christy, not much to look at in the face, so-so on the body. By this time, I'm worked up and not thinking clearly so the red flags flying all around me went ignored. She starts the dance, complains that she can't go off-menu because her boss is there, but gives a tug. Then Stacks comes around the corner screaming that she sees what's going on and demands money. Reality quickly sets in, I pay for services rendered and quickly exit the establishment. I will NEVER go back there and plan, to the best of my ability, to warn anyone ever considering a visit to stay away. I'm fine if the menu is limited. I'm not fine with scams.

I went there once. Peaches gives me a dance and magicly my phone dissapears. She "helps" me look for it and after about 10 min I get frustrated and then I get smart. I stand up and announce that I have "lost" my phone or its been stolen and will give 100 cash to the first person to bring me my phone, no questions asked. I pull the crisp 100 out of my wallet and hold it up so they believe me. Tell them I am going to leave and give them 5 min to think about it.

I go outside and smoke. Peaches comes out and gives me this super sob story about how she is hungry but does not have any money or whatever and begs me to get her some food. I tell her fine but if the phone leaves site, even powered off, I can use my laptop to locate it. If it moves from this location will just have the cops follow me to where ever it goes. (actually not a bluff, there are some sick security apps out there)

I leave. Go to WH up the street and then come back with her food. Another girl (who had been complaining about peaches earlier) was outside with my phone when I got back. She told me it was in Peaches locker and that she didn't want the 100, she just wanted me to come back to the club. I say awesome. I will be right back with a tip for her and drive off. I pull around the block, and pull the little dog out and put a little surprise under Peaches hash browns, get them all creamy like.

I drive back and walk in with my fully loaded lunch. Peaches walks up and gives me a big hug and kiss, thanks me for my lunch and asks me if I would sit with her while she eats and then maybe she can help look for my phone again. (obviously she does not know I have it) I say yes I would love that. So she sits down next to me and eats this whole big thing of hash browns and says its so yummy. She gets up ad pretends to look for my phone and says she can't find it anywhere. I say oh well but if I had it right now I would double my reward because I have to leave and pull out a second $100 to show I am serious. By now Peaches is frantic cause she knows she is loosing out big time and some one has stolen my phone from her and she is trying to do anything to keep me in the club while she finds it.

I walk out and slyly give 50 to the girl that was "honest" girl and let her know what I did. She laughed pretty hard and thanked me. While we were laughing Peaches comes outside after a minute and says that she is off work and that if she can she would love it that since I was leaving could I give her a ride and we would have some fun on the way. I say of course. Its too bad I don't have my phone though, did she want to go back in and double check. Of course she tries one more time and comes back empty handed but hops in my car anyway telling me how sorry she is that someone could do that to me but she will make me feel better. Asking her if she minded if I found a place to drive where we could be alone she said that if she could get one of those $100's we could do anything she wanted. I smiled and drove way on the other side of the bridge to a place where I knew was safe but not to far from a gas station. She stripped and told her I loved to face fuck a girl and could she handle it cause I liked it kinda rough. She says she loves it and I tell her to just hold on to my ankles and squeeze when she needs a second. I tell her to get her shirt and kneel on it and I get to doing the deed. I rode that ***** like she was Space Mountain, she only did the ankle think about a dozen times LOL. I made her eat my ass (promising a tip of course) and I had not showered all day. She is a mess when I am done, cum and slobber all over her eyes, face, and tits. She has her make up running down her cheeks and she is but ass naked. She asks me for a towel or something to clean off with, and I say sure! I hope in the truck lock the door and take off. I see her running and screaming behind me, throw the rest of her clothes and her purse out the window and a 5 dollar bill just to make sure she can call someone to come get her.

I haven't been back to that place and probably never will.

I spent some time at Teasers this weekend and it was OK at best. This little spinner chick from Michigan was pretty hot and gave me a pretty good lap dance but beyond that not much. I hear that place called Diamonds is much better. Any advice? Maybe I can head over there one night.

Wiggles
03-05-13, 13:07
Teasers is the best all around place now. Much better quality of girls and had some fun outside if there too. P&be is the low level trash, scamming all the time. Will not waste and money there at all with the mileage at others.

Nsm3611
05-28-13, 12:30
I went to teasers a few months back on my last trip to Chattanooga it was pretty good had a few good dances. Sorry I can't recall any names I think "Stacks" was one of them. Stacks told me that some of the girls there go off menu but was with some friends and didn't really press the issue. I am thinking about heading back to see if the talent is still there. I tried to stop by last weekend it was only like 1:30 and the door was already locked but I could still hear music playing I don't know what the deal was with that. If anyone has any incite on which girl I might want to see let me know thinking about going tonight or tomorrow.

Nsm3611
06-03-13, 02:00
Puss and Boots is the worst place to go in Chattanooga I know but I was bored and didn't want to go home. Lots of girls there that are obviously just looking for drug money or running a scam but I just ignore them. There are a few there that go off menu I was offered by more than one Saturday, I was one of 3 guys in there. I had to get a few dances and talk to them a bit they were asking a lot of questions I guess their form of a LEO check. After they knew I was LE they all seemed to warm up to me pretty quick. Or it could be the fact a few girls were outside when I had to go get more cigarettes out of my car and saw that I was driving a newer nice car. LOL.

I didn't TOFTT because they were all wanting me to wait until after they close at 3am and I didn't feel like waiting. I just wanted to post this review to let you guys out there know Puss N Boot isn't dead for outside fun. I will probably head back down there and pull the trigger I will post when I do.

TNMojo
08-08-13, 14:15
I was wondering what you all consider a good tip for private dances for the clubs in this area? I don't want to tip too much become a mark, but at the same time I don't want to tip so little that I'm passed over. I've looked at tips for nicer clubs that offer more and they to range around 1 & 125 for VIP. But I don't want to tip that when I only pay $50/25 for the dance. I appreciate the info here guys.

Random420
08-12-13, 08:28
I was wondering what you all consider a good tip for private dances for the clubs in this area? I don't want to tip too much become a mark, but at the same time I don't want to tip so little that I'm passed over. I've looked at tips for nicer clubs that offer more and they to range around 1 & 125 for VIP. But I don't want to tip that when I only pay $50/25 for the dance. I appreciate the info here guys.Any of these worth checking out on a Monday?

TNMojo
08-15-13, 15:01
Any of these worth checking out on a Monday?All the clubs in the Chattanooga area are closed on Monday. Not sure about Puss and Boots, but Teasers doesn't open till 9 Tuesday-Saturday, and Diamonds opens at 8, though the one time I went there during the week only the bar next door was open.

Wiggles
08-15-13, 23:52
None of these clubs in Chatt are worth tips for a VIP. For me, the tip is more dances. If they suck, it's one and done. If they are promising, we go two. If more fun and contact they get more dances. If extras, then you can tip them.

If they do any extras and don't ask for tip, then they did not expect it, so it's your call. Once you become a regular and talk to them you will understand more.

I was wondering what you all consider a good tip for private dances for the clubs in this area? I don't want to tip too much become a mark, but at the same time I don't want to tip so little that I'm passed over. I've looked at tips for nicer clubs that offer more and they to range around 1 & 125 for VIP. But I don't want to tip that when I only pay $50/25 for the dance. I appreciate the info here guys.

Jojomo1001
08-16-13, 16:10
None of these clubs in Chatt are worth tips for a VIP. For me, the tip is more dances. If they suck, it's one and done. If they are promising, we go two. If more fun and contact they get more dances. If extras, then you can tip them.

If they do any extras and don't ask for tip, then they did not expect it, so it's your call. Once you become a regular and talk to them you will understand more.None of the clubs here are even worth going, way over priced for mediocre quality.

I personally would rather make the 2 hours drive down to ATL for more / better options.

MilfMan865
09-15-13, 08:16
Diamonds and Lace Showbar tour (12-SEP-2013)

-

I was somewhat bored in my hotel room while being in Chattanooga, TN, on business, so I headed down Lee Highway. I stopped into Diamonds and Lace Showbar. The parking lot was pretty full, so I decided to give it a try. The cover was $11 and I entered the left side of the club. I didn't realize this until later in the evening how the club was configured (girls have to walk outside to get between the different parts) :

1) The club to the left is a topless bar, so panties / bikini bottoms stay on. No alcohol sold there. The only dancers walking around were those called to the stage. The place was relatively empty except for a handful of guys.

2) The club to the right is a bikini bar, no skin shown at all, but alcohol is sold there. The right side was hopping with activity.

3) A small VIP area operated by a lone DJ / bouncer. The contact and level of nudity was different there as you would expect.

Few tips were brought to the stage but the girls would come by after their dance, hold out their garter and say,"Would you like to tip me for my dance?". I saw a sign that says 'No tips within 6 feet of the dancers', so stage tipping seems discouraged.

This being my first trip to Diamonds and Lace in almost 10 years, I didn't catch the names of the dances and was focused on taking in the atmosphere. The girls weren't particularly attractive (mostly 5's and 6's) , but a few were decent and all were friendly. There was a blonde, probably 5'5, 140 or so, had her hair up in a bun, and who looked like the cheerleader type. I would have liked to have had some VIP time with her, but it didn't work out. For the VIP, it was quoted as a couple of songs (seemed like extended versions after getting in there) for 50 roses. You get the impression that takeout is available, but that could merely be part of the appeal to separate the money from your wallet.

Overall, the club was a bit disappointing because of only being a topless / bikini bar due to Chattanooga ordinances. A gentleman's club isn't a true strip club if full nudity isn't part of the on stage experience. During a next visit, I won't waste over an hour in the topless bar part of the club before venturing into the bikini bar part to see how an evening of that works out. Heading to Atlanta isn't an option when in Chattanooga on business, so the mediocre quality of the local spots will have to do. Any ideas of less publicized opportunities for fun to be had is greatly appreciated, so PM me.

Happy Hunting,

MilfMan

Wiggles
12-07-13, 22:30
Added pool tables and closed off VIP room.

Then at least 10 girls working last night. Much better than anything else in the town.

Ivan Ausumtul
12-09-13, 09:26
Is this a new place or replacing and old spot?

Added pool tables and closed off VIP room.

Then at least 10 girls working last night. Much better than anything else in the town.

MrJohnsn
12-10-13, 02:04
Is this a new place or replacing and old spot?It's the old Sugar & Spice off 23rd, bikini bar, not sure about the VIP as we were just their for a quick brew once, not really a part of town I spend much time in after dark but seemed to be ok. It's to bad Chatt has no good adult clubs to hang at! Be safe.

Wiggles
12-10-13, 18:41
It's the old Sugar & Spice off 23rd, bikini bar, not sure about the VIP as we were just their for a quick brew once, not really a part of town I spend much time in after dark but seemed to be ok. It's to bad Chatt has no good adult clubs to hang at! Be safe.It is really much better than before and anything we have had. Even have two for one dances in VIP a few times a night and overall quantity and quality of girls are up. YMMV but my MPG is high here.

Wise Guy 868
12-10-13, 20:49
It's the old Sugar & Spice off 23rd, bikini bar, not sure about the VIP as we were just their for a quick brew once, not really a part of town I spend much time in after dark but seemed to be ok. It's to bad Chatt has no good adult clubs to hang at! Be safe.What's the point of going? You have to be three feet away from the girls, and there is no lap dancing. They have to cover themselves all the time. I really don't see any point of going there, especially for an area not safe after dark.

Richard Steve
12-19-13, 22:33
I went to check out the new layout. The main area is shaped like a capital "T", with the stage at the bottom, pool table in the top right, and the VIP in the top left. The VIP is behind a doorway made of beads and a wall that stops short of the ceiling. Within the VIP area, it's bright and wide open with chairs in each corner so the room holds a total of 4 customers.

I would not say the layout is a positive change. The wall stops you from seeing if the VIP is unoccupied, and it stops you from seeing if anyone is coming in on you. Worse, there are black boxes, with a hole cut out, sitting on the top of the VIP wall. I just can't imagine what might be inside. On a completely unrelated note, one of the dancers told me there were cameras in the VIP.

In addition to the layout change, the dancers now come around and ask for tips each time they get off stage. Apparently they were told to do that because they all do it. I find that annoying. They should get rid of the dumb wooden bar surrounding the stage.. That's why hardly anyone tips. Those that do climb over it anyway.

The mileage is quite high, but not as high as a year ago. There is limited mutual touching. There were quite a few dancers Saturday night, many of those attractive.

Wiggles
03-03-14, 16:02
The trash club finally closed for good. Now Teasers have about 10 to 15 girls now.

You can have a lot of fun here once the girls know you. Lots if new girls it seems every week.

CheckinAround
03-18-14, 17:54
Can anyone tell me if Teasers is worth it? I've been out of the game for a long time.

Wiggles
03-19-14, 00:50
Can anyone tell me if Teasers is worth it? I've been out of the game for a long time.Depends on what you mean by worth it. They have around 15 girls depending on the night. 18 yr and up. They dropped the age and ended smoking in order to keep the girls 18 to 20. Some great bodies and some can work it better than others in the VIP. $25 dances. They also do 2 for 1 dances throughout the night.

Never had any issues here with anyone here, and really not that bad of an area. Right on street with parking in front of the door most nights.

FoxHunter158
04-15-14, 22:12
Can anyone tell me if Teasers is worth it? I've been out of the game for a long time.Teasers is actually a pretty good place. New girls are a regular occurrence and prices are reasonable. Especially if you get there early. There are some weird girls, but I've never gone when there wasn't at least one or two above average.

FoxHunter158
05-24-14, 22:27
The trash club finally closed for good. Now Teasers have about 10 to 15 girls now.

You can have a lot of fun here once the girls know you. Lots if new girls it seems every week.Puss and boots is open again. Had 3 or 4 girls. Actually decent. On Saturday night at around 10 pm. They remodeled it but it is still pretty ghetto.

Rwestlake
05-25-14, 13:13
I saw that they were open again when I drove down Rossville on Saturday. So what was the cover charge, and how much were dances? How high-mileage were the dances, and is there VIP there?

Puss and boots is open again. Had 3 or 4 girls. Actually decent. On Saturday night at around 10 pm. They remodeled it but it is still pretty ghetto.

FoxHunter158
05-25-14, 14:30
I saw that they were open again when I drove down Rossville on Saturday. So what was the cover charge, and how much were dances? How high-mileage were the dances, and is there VIP there?Cover was $7. I didn't get any dances though. I popped in, wanted a beer so I went to the gas station to get a 6 pack. When I returned LEO was sitting in the Allure parking lot so I figured I'd drink a beer at home.

The VIP hadn't changed. Still the lattice covered corner. I'm doubt the mileage is as high as teasers. Maybe I'll find out tonight.

CheckinAround
06-13-14, 17:27
I saw that they were open again when I drove down Rossville on Saturday. So what was the cover charge, and how much were dances? How high-mileage were the dances, and is there VIP there?Well, for what it's worth I can confirm that they've reopened. Stopped in on Thursday night. Place was pretty dead, but it's Riverbend, so no big surprise. Two girls working, Trisha and Isis. Trisha approached me for VIP dances right away. Pretty good dances with lots of grinding. Then she said the other girl was her sister. So I moved on to the sister and got a couple of dances from her too. Not bad, but you could tell she wasn't as experienced. So, sat around and talked a bit with Isis and it turns out that she was in a car crash last year that broke both her legs. She's dancing for therapy. Finally, moved back to the VIP and got a both girls to dance for me at once. That was pretty fun.

Since there was only myself and 1 other guy in the place, the girls just hung out with us and didn't do any stage dancing. I was a bit disappointed in that.

Didn't get the feeling that extras were on the table, like I used to at this place. Seemed to be completely new management. Oh, and there's a metal detector at the front door now, but it wasn't turned on.

Nsm3611
10-07-14, 01:13
I know with all these UTR girls there has not been much time for the clubs but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck at any of the 3 around town. Tis section of the board has been dead for months now I am just trying to start up some conversation about this particular area of the hobby.

LocoSmitty
10-07-14, 07:34
I know with all these UTR girls there has not been much time for the clubs but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck at any of the 3 around town. Tis section of the board has been dead for months now I am just trying to start up some conversation about this particular area of the hobby.It has been probably 4 years or more since I've been to a local strip club. The last one I went to was the one on 23rd street. That was the only club here that I've been to that allowed touching, or maybe it was just the girl, but she let me play with her while she gave me a lap dance.

Biminitn
10-19-14, 21:46
It has been probably 4 years or more since I've been to a local strip club. The last one I went to was the one on 23rd street. That was the only club here that I've been to that allowed touching, or maybe it was just the girl, but she let me play with her while she gave me a lap dance.I went to the one off of 23rd about a year ago with a friend from out of town that wanted to go, so what the he at #l why not. I think this is the only one still existing. ANyho, in we go and it is the typical starving strip joint, girl after girl rushes over to try and land a lap dance from the new guys. None striked my fancy however my friend partakes and reported no touching. However being the older seasoned gent, I play it cool and strike up a conversation with one that was cute and interesting to talk to. To get to the point, waffle house breakfast / dinner and phone number then about 2 weeks later and $$$ bills later we end up in Cherokee Casino (NC) for the weekend and had a great time. Since then not a word or peep, no clue what ever happened to her. I would say hit or miss, but a crap shoot none the less as most strip bars usually are.

DogginUSA
12-04-14, 19:03
. She's dancing for therapy.That may be the single funniest thing I've read on any board ever.

CheckinAround
12-27-14, 02:32
Just thought I would mention that there is a camera in the VIP area now.

DiamondDan
02-02-15, 10:18
Anybody hit up the former Teasers place now called Silhouette? I drove by about 01:00 and the place was packed out. They were even parking in the sherwin Williams lot next door.

Wiggles
02-02-15, 13:15
Anybody hit up the former Teasers place now called Silhouette? I drove by about 01:00 and the place was packed out. They were even parking in the sherwin Williams lot next door.Nothing much changed. Just one of the owners is out so they changed name. Some weekends they have had some birthday parties. Think one of the owners may have had a birthday. Place is bad with a crowd. They do have some pretty women and if a regular some are available outside of work hours.

ItsFillerTime
04-19-15, 17:34
This really isn't a "Report" as much as it is an inquiry. Just curious if any readers of this post were around in Chatta during, what I like to call, the strip club "glory days"? Specifically the late 70's thru the early 90's (mainly 80's) Basically before LEO started cracking down on full nudity etc, and especially table dances. Enforcing the 6 ft rule, etc. Do club names like Classic Cat, Cheetah III, Night Haven, and Rolo's (current Puss & Boots location) bring back any warm boner memories? And bonus points if you remember the short lived Mimi's, way out on Hwy 58. Anyway, Night Haven was pretty wild, especially in the mid 80's Several of the girls there were "out sourcing" business at the adjoining Alamo motel, or what was left of it at the time. There are so many names, and memories I could ramble on about here, but I won't. Just wondering though. Anyway, I know I'm dating myself here, but just wondering if anyone else has similar memories of these places, and the girls that "worked" in them?

Fastimes1
04-19-15, 21:11
Just started laughing when I read that post. Paper dolls in Dalton was my first strip club. Was still in high school. Next was night haven. Don't remember any names but do faces. Visited wild hearts in chatt a few times to. Was at the dnl the first week it opened. When they had hot girls from out of town come in and full nude. Never heard of the one on 58. Before my time I guess. And rollos was probably the best one back then I thought as far as no rules with good and trashy girls. Good memory lane stroll. LOL.

ItsFillerTime
04-19-15, 23:10
Just started laughing when I read that post. Paper dolls in Dalton was my first strip club. Was still in high school. Next was night haven. Don't remember any names but do faces. Visited wild hearts in chatt a few times to. Was at the dnl the first week it opened. When they had hot girls from out of town come in and full nude. Never heard of the one on 58. Before my time I guess. And rollos was probably the best one back then I thought as far as no rules with good and trashy girls. Good memory lane stroll. LOL.Hell, I'd totally forgotten about Wild Hearts. Prob because I went there once, maybe a couple of times. Didn't do a damn thing for me. And one other comes to mind. Remember Bottoms Up on Brainerd Rd? Little hole in the wall place, down from the Comedy Catch. And yes, I remember a few names from back then, but they were mainly from the early to mid 80's and I'm thinking your experiences would be a little later than that? Thanks for responding anyway though.

Member #2668
04-20-15, 21:26
This really isn't a "Report" as much as it is an inquiry. Just curious if any readers of this post were around in Chatta during, what I like to call, the strip club "glory days"? Specifically the late 70's thru the early 90's (mainly 80's) Basically before LEO started cracking down on full nudity etc, and especially table dances. Enforcing the 6 ft rule, etc. Do club names like Classic Cat, Cheetah III, Night Haven, and Rolo's (current Puss & Boots location) bring back any warm boner memories? And bonus points if you remember the short lived Mimi's, way out on Hwy 58. Anyway, Night Haven was pretty wild, especially in the mid 80's Several of the girls there were "out sourcing" business at the adjoining Alamo motel, or what was left of it at the time. There are so many names, and memories I could ramble on about here, but I won't. Just wondering though. Anyway, I know I'm dating myself here, but just wondering if anyone else has similar memories of these places, and the girls that "worked" in them?I'd love to have just a portion of the money I spent at the Classic Cat on Main! Things were a lot more relaxed then, I was always a big for my age and was going in there when I was 17 and never got carded. I also remember Main being like a carnival atmosphere with SW's walking all up and down Main and Market without being hassled by LEO. The St. Johns hotel was in operation during that time in the late 70's and there was always 8-10 ladies sitting in the lobby waiting for clients to drop by.

Man, I sure miss the good ole days! LOL.

ItsFillerTime
04-21-15, 12:41
I'd love to have just a portion of the money I spent at the Classic Cat on Main! Things were a lot more relaxed then, I was always a big for my age and was going in there when I was 17 and never got carded. I also remember Main being like a carnival atmosphere with SW's walking all up and down Main and Market without being hassled by LEO. The St. Johns hotel was in operation during that time in the late 70's and there was always 8-10 ladies sitting in the lobby waiting for clients to drop by.

Man, I sure miss the good ole days! LOL.I hear ya on the money thing, man. God only knows HOW much I blew for the thrill of the moment (s) back then, especially at the CC. Do you remember the little "private dance" room they had back on the upper level there? Had a badly placed glory hole in it. Still though, it apparently got a lot of use. Anyway, not going to keep rambling on here, but yeah. I too miss the good ole days, and the $ that disappeared with them.

MrKershaw
07-05-15, 15:28
I went back to Silhouettes Friday night to see what I could shake up. They had a couple good looking girls there, some not so great. VIP dances are. 25 for 1 song. Kind of pricey, but take what you can get I guess. I had VIP dances with Jewel, Alice, and Ferrari.

Alice is a southern Cali girl living in Knoxville now. She is a cute little blonde spinner, tattoos & piercings. She gave me two dances but didn't show me any action. I asked if she could show me something and she said that I'd have to spend more money.

Jewel is a young brunette spinner snowbunny type. She has some tattoos, great body, very petite. This girl gives a great VIP. She can really get in there and do some grinding. I got to feel some assests, but only after I had asked after a song or two.

Ferrari is my favorite. She is a little thicker, but a great body. She knows how to have a great time in the VIP, not scared to show off some skin, loves to have her assests played with. If you get a chance, she is the one you need to check out. She does this thing where she basically stands upside down in your lap with her shoulders on your knees, you can get a great view of things from that angle.

Show them some love, unless you want to head to the clubs in ATL, that my friends is a whole different ballgame, and awesome double-header down to the wire type of ball game.

JJR423
08-23-15, 14:38
Went by Silhouettes late Friday night around 1 am. Saw a few cars in the parking lot so decided to go in since I hadn't been there in a few months. Going in,

Saw lots of ladies around but after paying cover and the drink, went on inside and sat down with a stage show going on. I guess I was only customer in the.

Place. As usual, all the dance gals come to get their tip for dance than a cute light black gal sits down and starts talking to me. I waited a few dances going on.

After she asked if I wanted a dance. During that, a couple more come sat down at the same time, all wanting a dance. I went with the first one that sat down at my table and I asked if she did the private dance if I could eat at the why also. So we did go up stairs to there private dance area, that I have never been before. In the past you just went around the corner but this was up stirs where a different DJ plays the music while you get your dance. I ended up getting 2 dances in a roll since was really getting into it and hard to stop. I almost believe anything could have been gotten from this gal but I stopped before I even tried.

Believe this place can be pretty cool at times and nice to hang out now and than for Chattanooga.

FastDb4
08-27-15, 13:15
I hear ya on the money thing, man. God only knows HOW much I blew for the thrill of the moment (s) back then, especially at the CC. Do you remember the little "private dance" room they had back on the upper level there? Had a badly placed glory hole in it. Still though, it apparently got a lot of use. Anyway, not going to keep rambling on here, but yeah. I too miss the good ole days, and the $ that disappeared with them.Damn sure does bring back memories. Main Street is a different place now for sure. Classic Cat was a favorite haunt for me and buddies when we were serving in the natl guard unit on holzclaw. LOL. Spent a lot of time and money in the CC night haven and cheetahs back in those days. Thanks for helping me remember some of those times!

MrKershaw
08-27-15, 21:51
So we did go up stairs to there private dance area, that I have never been before. In the past you just went around the corner but this was up stirs where a different DJ plays the music while you get your dance.I had no idea they had another VIP area upstairs. I may pop in this weekend and see what kind of shenanigans I can get into. Thanks!

Dragrcr
08-29-15, 08:29
Damn sure does bring back memories. Main Street is a different place now for sure. Classic Cat was a favorite haunt for me and buddies when we were serving in the natl guard unit on holzclaw. LOL. Spent a lot of time and money in the CC night haven and cheetahs back in those days. Thanks for helping me remember some of those times!The Night Haven was the best. I was single back then, I got a BBBJ anytime there.

MrKershaw
08-31-15, 01:02
I hadn't been to any of the local clubs lately so Saturday night I ventured down the boulevard to the world renown Puss 'and Boots. It was my first time visiting. There was a small cover. Once inside, there were only 3 dancers. Yeah, it was kind of lame. I ended up getting a VIP dance by the more talented girl (cannot remember her name, lots of tattoos). She gave a pretty good dance, showed off her goods, allowed some petting. I got bored with that scene pretty quick. I then headed on over to Silhouettes. I've been there a few times before, and have had nice VIP dances from Ferrari. As soon as I walked in, she met me at the door. Even though it was 11 pm, I was 1 of only 2 customers there. Totally dead. Anyhow, they have done away with their old VIP section downstairs and have opened up the upstairs to VIP dances. I took Ferrari upstairs (sorry, she goes by Emma now). The last time I have a VIP from here she bared it all, heavy petting, FIV, etc. This time, none of the above. My hands started to move south at one point and she got onto me. Maybe I just caught her at a bad time, maybe they've gotten a little more strict on the rules. YMMV.

Nsm3611
09-06-15, 03:21
I am starting to ease back into the game a little. I was out downtown and on the way home I decided take a detour down the normal loop off of Rossville, Dodds, and Willow and the respective side streets but there was nothing out and about. I did notice a new club or something at the motel on 23rd a huge crowd with lots of foot traffic in the parking lot not really sure what that was all about. Having had no luck on the streets I stopped by Silhouettes to check out the talent I was pretty unimpressed. The room was extremely well lit (I would almost say bright) and I only noticed 6 to 8 dancers walking around and talking to a few tables most of the dancers were black not a racist thing just not my thing. Some of the black dancers were fairly attractive but nothing to write home about the only 2 white girls I saw working were by far the worst ones there one extremly skinny and the other a little too soggy around the middle for my taste. I was there roughly 35 to 45 minutes no dancers came to speak with me other than asking for tips. I will give them this they have cleaned up the place nicely and moved the VIP upstairs I never went up because I never got a chance and honestly was not interested in a VIP dance.

I then went to the world famous Puss and Boots. They have cleaned up the place a lot but its still the same old Puss and Boots except the have added a "Metal detector" that was not being watched and did not appear to be working. I walk in pay my 7 dollar cover and go have seat there only appeared to be 4 dancers in the whole club 1 black 3 white. There was one I'm fairly sure that was pregnant but I can not confirm if she was maybe just overweight. One dark haired girl with lots of tattoos with facial piercings and a pretty prominent see section scar. The black girl was ok maybe a 5/10 nice dance moves but nothing too crazy. There was one very cute 7/10 maybe an 8 depending on taste "Katie" I believe was the name she gave me I ended up getting a few dances from her she can really give a good lap dance. I paid the normal 25 per song. Absolutely no hints of extras or if there maybe any off the clock work being done out of there anymore. The place has been cleaned up and changed a little the VIP in actually blocked off now no more curtains it still smells very heavily of cigarette smoke despite them changing out the tables and chairs. The cute little dancer "Katie" I have seen somewhere before but I was not sure if it was off the forum or BP I would have to do some digging around to confirm this.

I will probably repeat just because there are not many clubs in the area but as far as services you may have better luck than me but it is hard to tell because it was difficult with no conversation from the dancers. I am not sure where all the girls have ran off to but they need to come back the help get some business going in there like there was about 2 years ago.

BamaBubba
11-04-15, 12:20
Are there any clubs just across state lines (Ga or Ala) ?

Habib696
12-23-15, 07:26
Are there any clubs just across state lines (Ga or Ala) ?I see a place on the left as I'm driving south on Rossville road. I can't remember what the name of the place is though. It's only a couple of miles south of Chattanooga.

BamaBubba
12-31-15, 15:41
I see a place on the left as I'm driving south on Rossville road. I can't remember what the name of the place is though. It's only a couple of miles south of Chattanooga.Whats the name of the club?

Do any of the clubs open during the day? Not a night person.

CheckinAround
03-18-16, 17:44
Any one been to P&be Lately? Got a report? I was bored and thinking about stopping in this weekend.

Wiggles
03-18-16, 18:49
Any one been to P&be Lately? Got a report? I was bored and thinking about stopping in this weekend.Have not been in years, was a dump and sure it's still a dump. Sillouettes has much better girls and mileage.

BrickHouse1
03-20-16, 06:07
Have not been in years, was a dump and sure it's still a dump. Sillouettes has much better girls and mileage.I heard there was a new owner that came through and brought a few nice ones up from ATL. I haven't been by since I heard about this happening. From the talk though they heard there were better ladies in store.

BamaBubba
03-21-16, 20:50
I heard there was a new owner that came through and brought a few nice ones up from ATL. I haven't been by since I heard about this happening. From the talk though they heard there were better ladies in store.What are the hours open?

BrickHouse1
03-23-16, 07:50
What are the hours open?Honestly I'm not to sure the actual opening hour. Last time I was there was at least 6 months ago. Like I said previously. I heard some changes have happened. So I would say 11 or 12 could be a good time. Good luck and let us know the outcome.

JJR423
03-28-16, 12:58
I went to the puss and boots late Saturday eve around 11 pm. A few people there and around 6 or 7 gals. Beer there around.

$5 and no cups for the soda to try sneak in some spikes. Nice gal sat down and talked a while. Than talked me into a dance to to which I had to pay for up front $25. Dance was pretty good and hands all over her but when over, she wanted a tip which I did. Thought was a bit on the pricy side. Places seems a bit very plain with tables and chairs is about it. Sure will be a long time before I do go back there.

EvilOtto89
04-02-16, 03:02
I stopped by Silhouettes tonight to see what it was like, since I'd never been before.

There wasn't really a bouncer at the door. When you walk in, there's a bar area and you pay a cashier $10 cover charge and your first drink. They give you a drink ticket to give the bartender. Beer runs $4 a bottle, but not much a of a selection.

A few girls were at the bar, and several more in the larger room where the stage is. All sizes, but mostly skinny white girls and African American girls of all sizes.

I got a few dances in VIP to start with Layla, a new dancer with a perfect body, long haired brunette with 32 DD's on a small frame. The dance was okay, but she never went topless and wouldn't let you touch her anywhere except her thighs. YMMV. Still, she has a great personality and after a couple of dances, I was happy just to sit and chat with her.

I tried a skinny white girl who gave a really good dance next, but I can't recall her name? She has a crude "Daddy's Girl" tattoo on her back. Anyway, really sweet girl, danced topless, and touching was fine anywhere as long as you didn't try to go under her panties.

For my final dances, I was with a dancer named Jewel. She says she's been working there a while. She's cute with a nice build, probably large see / small the cup boobs, she'd sow off and let you touch. Her conversation was alittle negative to start, but by the end she was a lot of fun.

The VIP area is very casual upstairs and the DJ girl was really friendly. She didn't try to cut off the songs like they do at Diamonds & Lace.

Overall, the place is a total dive bar, with meeting room chairs like you'd find at an economy motel banquet room, all in disrepair, even in VIP. Still, I liked most of the dancers I met, with the VIP DJ and the bartender being really nice.

As long as you have lowered expectations, I'm sure you'll have fun there. I did.

JJR423
04-24-16, 11:17
I stopped by Silhouettes Saturday evening for a while. What a total wast of my time. A few gals there and some people as well. Noticed no talks about going to VIP room or up sale to such. Also noticed no one going up there as well. Some cute gals but not all that great. Guess going to be another long time to go back to see if anything has changed at all!

BamaBubba
06-11-16, 17:08
How many clubs are there in Chatt or close by and which is best?

EvilOtto89
06-12-16, 02:13
How many clubs are there in Chatt or close by and which is best?Only 3 that I'm aware of: Diamonds & Lace, Puss 'and' Boots and Silhouettes.

Diamonds & Lace probably has the best quality of girls, but you can't drink and see them dance nude in the same room. VIP is too expensive for my tastes. They cut off the songs and there's never any touching. They watch you close, although you may have luck meeting OTC.

I haven't been to Puss 'and' Boots in a long while, maybe it's improved with new mgmt? It was always a waste of time in year's past and it's in a really sketchy area so I quit trying.

Silhouettes has friendlier girls, but the only true knockout I ever met there left for ATL to work at Pink Pony. It's really rundown on the inside, but if you go in not expecting much you might have fun. Some dreams in VIP come with extras, YMMV. No privacy though, it's just one large community room upstairs with a DJ watching you the entire time.

Honestly, you're probably better off making the drive to ATL.

Member #5774
12-20-16, 19:31
Ok, so I think I know this answer, but my brother in law wants strippers. If you met his wife, you would you derstamd why. Where do I go? I told him not sure if we really have any good spots, and we ain't driving to Nash, Knox, or Atlanta. Just needs some drinks, and dances. Any help?

Spicy Dreams
12-21-16, 01:22
Ok, so I think I know this answer, but my brother in law wants strippers. If you met his wife, you would you derstamd why. Where do I go? I told him not sure if we really have any good spots, and we ain't driving to Nash, Knox, or Atlanta. Just needs some drinks, and dances. Any help?It's pretty much like someone said below, the prettiest girls tend to be at Diamonds and Lace (which isn't saying a whole lot compared to other cities with a more thriving scene). But you will spend more there and are less likely to get anything extra. Puss and Boots, and Silhouettes, are more like dive bars with small crowds and a more casual feel. Your chances of getting something extra in these places is better. But you can also just talk to the girls and see who you might be able to hook up with outside the club since a lot of them are current or former escorts anyway. You'll see mostly black girls and chubby girls in these places, and a looker or two.

BamaBubba
12-30-16, 09:03
It's pretty much like someone said below, the prettiest girls tend to be at Diamonds and Lace (which isn't saying a whole lot compared to other cities with a more thriving scene). But you will spend more there and are less likely to get anything extra. Puss and Boots, and Silhouettes, are more like dive bars with small crowds and a more casual feel. Your chances of getting something extra in these places is better. But you can also just talk to the girls and see who you might be able to hook up with outside the club since a lot of them are current or former escorts anyway. You'll see mostly black girls and chubby girls in these places, and a looker or two.Cost of dances? Drinks? ? VIP?

BamaBubba
12-31-16, 01:57
Cost of dances? Drinks? ? VIP?Opens at 9?? Why??

Member #5774
12-31-16, 13:55
Went there last night, it was fun. No nudity, but they had some nice looking girls. Yea a few who were not my cup of tee, but beautiful in their own right. Xena, Angel, and Jewel, are smoking hot. VIP dance was $25 don't remember about drinks. VIP was fine, no extra offered, but I have no game so that might have something to do with it. But fun place, went to see the UFC fight there, they had it on, but I was having too much fun watching and talking.

BamaBubba
01-07-17, 02:46
Decided to find out for myself. $10 cover to get in bar, then $1 more to access topless club. Strange they don't think they can sell enough alcohol without cover. $10 cover for the club would be more reasonable and a 2 drink minimum in the bar. Drink cost is what I would consider normal not overcharged. Saw about 10 ladies / dancers 6 or 7's maybe, but I saw 2 blonds, both I would say are petite by size. Got name of one, but not the other that wears a silver sequin bikini. "Chicago" is the blond that is an interest to me, Strong looking legs, handfuls on chest. Will have to go back and check her out or if any info pm me. VIP dances are debatable if worth the money ($30 a song) (or get when 2 for 1) NO TOUCHING. Opens at 9 pm and it was snowing tonite and they closed after 11 pm, guess they thought it was too slow. The thing that puzzles me is that on the topless side I watched 6 dancers perform and only 2 took off the top. It takes me over an hour to drive there and Huntsville is closer. Full bar may not be enough to get me back, but might have to check out "Chicago".

BamaBubba
01-07-17, 09:39
Decided to find out for myself. $10 cover to get in bar, then $1 more to access topless club. Strange they don't think they can sell enough alcohol without cover. $10 cover for the club would be more reasonable and a 2 drink minimum in the bar. Drink cost is what I would consider normal not overcharged. Saw about 10 ladies / dancers 6 or 7's maybe, but I saw 2 blonds, both I would say are petite by size. Got name of one, but not the other that wears a silver sequin bikini. "Chicago" is the blond that is an interest to me, Strong looking legs, handfuls on chest. Will have to go back and check her out or if any info pm me. VIP dances are debatable if worth the money ($30 a song) (or get when 2 for 1) NO TOUCHING. Opens at 9 pm and it was snowing tonite and they closed after 11 pm, guess they thought it was too slow. The thing that puzzles me is that on the topless side I watched 6 dancers perform and only 2 took off the top. It takes me over an hour to drive there and Huntsville is closer. Full bar may not be enough to get me back, but might have to check out "Chicago".Chicago and the other blond could be 8's, but have not talked with them. Only a Thank You from Chicago after tip. My Opinion.

BamaBubba
01-21-17, 23:44
I still am stunned by the way the club operates. Bar (full liquor) one side and topless NO alcohol on the other. Why not have ALL on one side and have the girls wear TAPE or Pasties, so not nude. It's the way it is done in Orlando. That way the $10 cover would make sense. I can not see how the club can continue the way it operates now. They have good looking ladies, but a better use of talent could be used. Can still use other side if crowds require needed area. I have been back to the club couple of times and just can't have a reasonably good time. Guess I will be headed to Huntsville (closest) Or ATL if I want the extra 2 hour drive and expense. If laws in Tenn are that strict, why not start a club south of CHATT, but in GA? Nashville is not an option, it's crap. Does anyone have any suggestions? Good Luck Ladies making money will be tough.

DandL
04-15-17, 05:44
Looking for Robin aka Bella she used to work at strip club on 23rd st. Any info greatly appreciated. She can get in touch with D or L.

ItsFillerTime
04-16-17, 20:49
Looking for Robin aka Bella she used to work at strip club on 23rd st. Any info greatly appreciated. She can get in touch with D or L.Is this "Bella" you speak of a tall full figured w / girl (not bbw. Just nicely filled out) about 5'8"9" w / pretty long reddish blonde hair?

DandL
04-17-17, 11:43
Is this "Bella" you speak of a tall full figured w / girl (not bbw. Just nicely filled out) about 5'8"9" w / pretty long reddish blonde hair?Bella was tall but had dark hair, other girls there candy, maranda, peaches, April.

DandL
04-17-17, 13:33
Is this "Bella" you speak of a tall full figured w / girl (not bbw. Just nicely filled out) about 5'8"9" w / pretty long reddish blonde hair?No Bella had dark hair but she was about the size you describe, she was married to a guy with long hair an worked at tva.

DandL
04-26-17, 14:22
Must get in touch with Robin (aka) Bella a close friend has passed need to contact her.

DandL
04-30-17, 11:00
Must get in touch with Robin (aka) Bella a close friend has passed need to contact her.Buierd him sat.

DandL
05-08-17, 22:35
Looking for Robin aka Bella she used to work at strip club on 23rd st. Any info greatly appreciated. She can get in touch with D or L.Somebody surely know how to get in touch with Robin, any help will greatly appreciated.

Janos Skorzeny
05-16-17, 01:15
I went to the club last Thursday night. A couple of 6+ girls, but nothing great. The bar side of the building was more fun!

DandL
05-17-17, 10:42
I went to the club last Thursday night. A couple of 6+ girls, but nothing great. The bar side of the building was more fun!Thanks, I guess Bella not working there anymore.

BamaBubba
05-17-17, 23:42
I went to the club last Thursday night. A couple of 6+ girls, but nothing great. The bar side of the building was more fun!Is Chicago still working??

Janos Skorzeny
05-24-17, 13:50
Is Chicago still working??I did not see her there. Sorry.

DandL
06-13-17, 01:41
Is the silhouette club on 23rd just a bikini bar are do the girls strip. We have not been there in a long time and wife wants to go an see if she can find out where Bella has gone to, she love watching her dance actually she had quite a few lap dances, also wandering if you can still smoke an is BYOB are have they got a bar we heard it's changed ownership. Thanks for any info also if anyone knows how to contact Robin,(aka) Bella you can send me a message on here, again thank you.

Wiggles
06-13-17, 14:29
Is the silhouette club on 23rd just a bikini bar are do the girls strip. We have not been there in a long time and wife wants to go an see if she can find out where Bella has gone to, she love watching her dance actually she had quite a few lap dances, also wandering if you can still smoke an is BYOB are have they got a bar we heard it's changed ownership. Thanks for any info also if anyone knows how to contact Robin,(aka) Bella you can send me a message on here, again thank you.Yes, smoking is back and a cloud at times. Some of the old time girls like Dominique might know how to find Bella. But they have so many new ones now. Normally when one leaves they have few options. Showcase or puss and boots. If they are 9-10 they do Atlanta or Huntsvile. They sell beer, you can pay to bring hard booze it.

LocoSmitty
11-22-17, 14:57
Gone? As well as the Adult book store close by? Drove by today and looks like all the buildings are gone and the lot cleared. Haven't heard about anything new going up there but must be.

JusThere7474
11-24-17, 05:23
Gone? As well as the Adult book store close by? Drove by today and looks like all the buildings are gone and the lot cleared. Haven't heard about anything new going up there but must be.Bookstore moved down the road.

OutDoursmann
12-10-17, 14:21
Yes, Service Electric Company bought the properties and will be using the land. Bookstore has moved closer to Rossville, not the world-renown Puss and' Boots is no more.

Member #5560
12-11-17, 21:58
Yes, that land has sold. In my experience, many girls have gone to Diamonds & Lace.

Member #5560
12-11-17, 22:03
Yes, Service Electric Company bought the properties and will be using the land. Bookstore has moved closer to Rossville, not the world-renown Puss and' Boots is no more.Yes, most of the girls have left it behind. In my experience they have gone to Diamonds.

ItsFillerTime
12-18-17, 02:11
Drivin down 23rd last night (Sun). The marque outside Silhouettes had a few of the girls names lit up on it, one of them being Piper. Just wondering if that's THE little red head fire-ball Piper that's been reviewed several times on here before?

Seacapt
12-18-17, 14:00
Drivin down 23rd last night (Sun). The marque outside Silhouettes had a few of the girls names lit up on it, one of them being Piper. Just wondering if that's THE little red head fire-ball Piper that's been reviewed several times on here before?Don't now but will be fun to find out and report back.

BamaBubba
12-19-17, 12:03
Don't now but will be fun to find out and report back.IS Silhouettes a topless club or bikini?

Wiggles
12-19-17, 13:39
IS Silhouettes a topless club or bikini?It's bikini club. But don't let that stop you. Plenty of visiability to be had there. On right night, anything goes.

JSlay42
01-30-18, 03:30
Cover is ten with a one drink minimum. Was about 7 or8 girls working that night. Met a pretty young blonde who was very sweet and talkative. Went upstairs with her to VIP. Twenty-five per song. Lots of roaming allowed but didn't press to see how far I could go. Out of the other girls maybe 3 I'd consider and the others were trash. Takeout can be had but the ones who offered were pretty rough. It's just hard to get too excited to go to a strip club where the girls don't take their tops off. But otherwise had a nice time. Laid back club and the girls were all nice. Will repeat.

BamaBubba
02-05-18, 23:21
Cover is ten with a one drink minimum. Was about 7 or8 girls working that night. Met a pretty young blonde who was very sweet and talkative. Went upstairs with her to VIP. Twenty-five per song. Lots of roaming allowed but didn't press to see how far I could go. Out of the other girls maybe 3 I'd consider and the others were trash. Takeout can be had but the ones who offered were pretty rough. It's just hard to get too excited to go to a strip club where the girls don't take their tops off. But otherwise had a nice time. Laid back club and the girls were all nice. Will repeat.Location? Where is it?

JSlay42
02-06-18, 01:48
Location? Where is it?Between Market St and Rossville Blvd.

Wiggles
02-06-18, 11:43
Location? Where is it?1401 East 23rd st. No where near Market St.

JSlay42
02-11-18, 03:53
1401 East 23rd st. No where near Market St.Market St. Is no further than a mile or 2 from the club. Sorry I wasn't more specific. Dude could've used a thing called "Google".

RequeteBueno
06-03-18, 22:50
From what I've seen with 3 or 4 trips to Diamonds is that one of the girls is willing to come to your place for $300 for about an hour or two, and doesn't want to provide FS. She's played the whole "have to go to court tomorrow, need $200". When I offer her $200 for all night, my place, alone. She bails. I guess court and whatever is an option for her. I'd love to tell you her stage name, but only know her real name. Wrecking Ball. Anybody had any luck in getting a girl home?

If I didn't get kicked out my first night there, I think I had the option of having 4 girls come back; seems that you shouldn't kiss the DJ's girlfriend. Regardless, a friend of mine and I spent $600 on night and walked away... well, really f'ing drunk. All seems a little flaky in actually ponying up to the hour to come to a house. Oh. I need $300. Yeah. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? For 5 of you I could fly to Europe and have a really good time in an FKK.

Alkalies
02-11-19, 15:56
Hey guys, heading down for the weekend and wanted tips for which club to hit up. Dance prices, high mileage, best looking, extras, cover, etc. Appreciate any help.

TNvolguy88
05-22-19, 15:35
I was in Town last couple days for work and decided to check out the bikini bar off I24. Brooklyn came to me. She's older than the rest but great body and an awesome personality. We watched a few girls dance and then went to the VIP dance area. I dreamed she took her top off and let me touch all over. I then dreamed my pants came undone and she made sure that by the end of the dances I bought I was happy. Better than any experience in the clubs here in Knoxville.

DetroitJohnny
06-20-19, 02:00
Hey guys, heading down for the weekend and wanted tips for which club to hit up. Dance prices, high mileage, best looking, extras, cover, etc. Appreciate any help.In the area myself and would love some details.

RejularJoe
08-28-19, 18:01
Anyone been to Silhouettes recently?

Any good or bad to report?

Will be in town next weekend, worth the stop?

Thanks for any news.

JroBanks
08-29-19, 17:10
Anyone been to Silhouettes recently?

Any good or bad to report?

Will be in town next weekend, worth the stop?

Thanks for any news.Look this place is in a run down building in a lower income neighborhood. But it's worth going if you have enough money and find the right one you will have a great night. There are regulars there often so you might not get a whole lot of attention at first. Some of them are party girls and seem to have a runny nose from time to time if you get what I mean. I go there enough to know the ends and outs but not enough that they know my name.

If you go here are the basics:

Relax and enjoy people watching.

They do come up to everyone after they dance and ask for a tip you don't have to but that's how they make a living (most people give $1).

$10 to get in 1 drink minimum.

BYOL.

No full nudity (it's a bikini bar with a few good pole dancers) but you can touch in VIP as long as they are ok with it.

Hit me up in the DMs if you have any other questions.

BamaBubba
12-10-20, 12:30
Are any clubs open? Worth going to?

BamaBubba
01-16-21, 15:56
Are any clubs open? Worth going to?You mean that theres nothing in Chattanooga?

HugoRocky
09-06-21, 10:34
Anyone go recently I went Saturday and it was dead. Couple ugly chicks sat with me but I left. There were a few hotties dancing. Dm me on how to approach them for more. Also anyone want to go this week let's meet so I don't have to go alone LOL. Thanks.

TNvolguy88
09-09-21, 22:18
Look this place is in a run down building in a lower income neighborhood. But it's worth going if you have enough money and find the right one you will have a great night. There are regulars there often so you might not get a whole lot of attention at first. Some of them are party girls and seem to have a runny nose from time to time if you get what I mean. I go there enough to know the ends and outs but not enough that they know my name.

If you go here are the basics:

Relax and enjoy people watching.

They do come up to everyone after they dance and ask for a tip you don't have to but that's how they make a living (most people give $1).

$10 to get in 1 drink minimum.

BYOL.

No full nudity (it's a bikini bar with a few good pole dancers) but you can touch in VIP as long as they are ok with it.

Hit me up in the DMs if you have any other questions.Thinking about hitting things up when I travel down there next month. Last time I hit the bikini bar, I got everything including a handy in the VIP.

DocGoins
10-31-22, 13:51
Also, haven't been to Silhouettes in awhile. How is the talent? Anyone know if any girls there are open for OTC?

Brabit69
10-31-22, 19:37
Also, haven't been to Silhouettes in awhile. How is the talent? Anyone know if any girls there are open for OTC?I was there a couple weeks ago and about the same as always. If you want to see the girls it has an instagram and you can see what you will get. I did not try for any extras.

CarloLatin
11-01-22, 21:53
I was there a couple weeks ago and about the same as always. If you want to see the girls it has an instagram and you can see what you will get. I did not try for any extras.I know a couple of dancers there. Still same o same o. Pvt are expensive for what they are. Not worth it. It's nice to have a drink or two nd head out.

DocGoins
11-02-22, 10:17
I was there a couple weeks ago and about the same as always. If you want to see the girls it has an instagram and you can see what you will get. I did not try for any extras.What is the Instagram?

XRacer125
11-02-22, 10:58
Silhouettesbikinibarandgrill.

DocGoins
12-07-22, 09:53
Been going the last few weeks and there are a couple of decent ones there and def some rough ones. I've got a feeling a couple of them are open to OTC but don't want to drop any more cash in there unless I can confirm. Anyone can PM me? I can return the favor.

DocGoins
01-30-23, 11:24
Anybody been to the new club in D&L? I've heard it's open now. Been going to Silhouettes lately but would like to check out the new place.

RedBankJohn
02-19-23, 02:51
Diamonds and Lace has opened up again, they have nice furniture and have a decent selection of liquor but few beers. The dancers can not remove their bikinis while preforming on the side that sells alcohol but they can get fully nude in the VIP room, the lay out of the VIP room does not allow for any extra experiences, it's an open area with 5 or 6 seating spots but no dividers at all, everyone is within site of everyone else. VIP 15 minutes is $125 and 30 minutes is $225, door is $10. Had about 12 different dancers and most were decent looking.

TurboDog
02-21-23, 14:23
Or are those pretty steep rates for an open-type of VIP room.

Diamonds and Lace has opened up again, they have nice furniture and have a decent selection of liquor but few beers. The dancers can not remove their bikinis while preforming on the side that sells alcohol but they can get fully nude in the VIP room, the lay out of the VIP room does not allow for any extra experiences, it's an open area with 5 or 6 seating spots but no dividers at all, everyone is within site of everyone else. VIP 15 minutes is $125 and 30 minutes is $225, door is $10. Had about 12 different dancers and most were decent looking.

Brabit69
03-19-23, 12:15
I stopped by there this past Wednesday and will say it was an interesting spot it was 7 or almost 7 and no girl was on stage and no girls came up to me for about 15 min or more. I was just about to leave and a very tattooed white girl came up and chatted with me. She was pretty cool but there was some better looking girls and young girls as well. I took her to VIP which you have to walk outside to get to which is crazy. Got there and she got completely naked and touching was 100% allowed. She let me touch her everywhere but the kitty but made sure I got great views of it. Was enjoyable and will repeat more because not a lot of options.

It is better than silhouette in quality of girls not as many habits 😉.

Lookn For Some
03-24-23, 14:51
I stopped by there this past Wednesday and will say it was an interesting spot it was 7 or almost 7 and no girl was on stage and no girls came up to me for about 15 min or more. I was just about to leave and a very tattooed white girl came up and chatted with me. She was pretty cool but there was some better looking girls and young girls as well. I took her to VIP which you have to walk outside to get to which is crazy. Got there and she got completely naked and touching was 100% allowed. She let me touch her everywhere but the kitty but made sure I got great views of it. Was enjoyable and will repeat more because not a lot of options.

It is better than silhouette in quality of girls not as many habits 😉.How much did the VIP run you, did you leave happily? Was it DIY. I haven't been, so have no idea, but I am interested in details.