01-07-12, 21:27
Any info on this one she calls herself Doctor Good Rub

On craigslist as best massage.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2779048489.html

Any info would be useful.

Happychatt
01-09-12, 20:49
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/2791879581.html

Trying to figure this one out, LOL. Any ideas?

Insatiable9378
04-16-13, 12:31
Any info on this one she calls herself Doctor Good Rub

On craigslist as best massage.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2779048489.html

Any info would be useful.Was never able to make an appointment with her.

PureMkl
06-20-14, 12:16
I use to remember a day where if you wanted a dream Craigslist used to have its own little hobby tab. Well thank you very much to the ads hole who got that taken away but snice then I don't think I have found very much on the CL page maybe two or three that I can recall. No email replies I think CLUB is dead for us hobbyist just a bunch of bots and spam.

Smokie4
06-20-14, 19:00
I use to remember a day where if you wanted a dream Craigslist used to have its own little hobby tab. Well thank you very much to the ads hole who got that taken away but snice then I don't think I have found very much on the CL page maybe two or three that I can recall. No email replies I think CLUB is dead for us hobbyist just a bunch of bots and spam.There are still some gems on CL but it takes allot of work and going through allot of crap to flesh them out. Some of our UTR's were discovered on CL. It's not easy but it's there.

HotMilf82
07-16-14, 04:02
There are still some gems on CL but it takes allot of work and going through allot of crap to flesh them out. Some of our UTR's were discovered on CL. It's not easy but it's there.I happen to be one of those rare gems Gern is speaking of And thank goodness for USASG!! Bc CL is becoming more and more scary, with all the disgusting freaks posting:/ To each his own though LOL.

Squeeb89
09-03-14, 07:22
Got bored at work and was browsing CL and came across a number I've seen posted numerous times so I assumed it would be legit. 334-384-3387. Obviously an app to get the number, but I usually do the same when making first contact.

So I called her up and setup to meet after work. Got there and she was super awkward and as soon as we got to the BJ she gets a phone call. Says it's her boyfriend and he's otw over and asks me to leave real fast. So I do, don't intend to ruin any relationships or anything.

I leave, about 30 min later I txt / call once with no reply. Well, to make the rest of the story short I got scammed. Saw someone else post on CL a few days later with the same scenario saying they got scammed as well the same way. I've seen her post since then so she's still doing it. Just giving a heads up.

Normally I wouldn't post a # unless asked too, but fuck people who scam.

BillLuvsIt
09-03-14, 12:28
Got bored at work and was browsing CL and came across a number I've seen posted numerous times so I assumed it would be legit. 334-384-3387. Obviously an app to get the number, but I usually do the same when making first contact.

So I called her up and setup to meet after work. Got there and she was super awkward and as soon as we got to the BJ she gets a phone call. Says it's her boyfriend and he's otw over and asks me to leave real fast. So I do, don't intend to ruin any relationships or anything.

I leave, about 30 min later I txt / call once with no reply. Well, to make the rest of the story short I got scammed. Saw someone else post on CL a few days later with the same scenario saying they got scammed as well the same way. I've seen her post since then so she's still doing it. Just giving a heads up.

Normally I wouldn't post a # unless asked too, but fuck people who scam.That looks like the same one that's on CL just about every day if it's the one where the phone # is hidden in the text of the ad. She's always offering BJ's, had her send me a pic once and she looked a little on the skanky side.

Squeeb89
09-03-14, 21:11
That looks like the same one that's on CL just about every day if it's the one where the phone # is hidden in the text of the ad. She's always offering BJ's, had her send me a pic once and she looked a little on the skanky side.Yep that's the one. Pic she sent me was ok, but looked absolutely nothing like her. I don't even think it was her at all. She was "ghetto" and annoying. Figured I'd at least get a BJ, would've never tried for more.

Protrek1
09-04-14, 13:11
Yep that's the one. Pic she sent me was ok, but looked absolutely nothing like her. I don't even think it was her at all. She was "ghetto" and annoying. Figured I'd at least get a BJ, would've never tried for more.I toftt and she is skanky but gives a decent BJ and a tight little hole. Only repeat if funds are limited and I'm in a rush!

Squeeb89
09-08-14, 17:26
She posts on CL from time to time. Last time I tried to schedule with her our times didn't work out. Well today she got into town and messaged me to let me know she was. So we figured out a time good for both of us.

When we met she looked just pic her pics, nice little black body with soft decent sized tits. She welcomed me at the door at a nice little hotel, already naked except for a Nice pair of lacy panties. She was welcoming and sweet. Not that much chatting, which I prefer. She started off with a BBBJ which was amazing. Than we got down to business. The positions were up to me and she was perfectly fine with changing positions. No ass play though, which was fine by me. Cost me 1. And I was satisfied. Would repeat.

DerDog341
09-16-14, 17:21
She posts on CL from time to time. Last time I tried to schedule with her our times didn't work out. Well today she got into town and messaged me to let me know she was. So we figured out a time good for both of us.

When we met she looked just pic her pics, nice little black body with soft decent sized tits. She welcomed me at the door at a nice little hotel, already naked except for a Nice pair of lacy panties. She was welcoming and sweet. Not that much chatting, which I prefer. She started off with a BBBJ which was amazing. Than we got down to business. The positions were up to me and she was perfectly fine with changing positions. No ass play though, which was fine by me. Cost me 1. And I was satisfied. Would repeat.Does she also go by Kashmir? New post showed up today using that name. Pics look the same but I did not remember her number from last time. Goiing to contact her and see.

Robert501
09-17-14, 13:51
Does she also go by Kashmir? New post showed up today using that name. Pics look the same but I did not remember her number from last time. Goiing to contact her and see.I've been seeing this young hottie now for more than 2 years, have been trying to get her to let me hook her up with my friends. She just likes to work every now and then. Without a doubt one of best BBBJ's that I have ever had. Just kinda lays there on the sex part, but, whew, whatta body. Natural see's and they respond. This is a must see.

Squeeb89
09-17-14, 17:46
Does she also go by Kashmir? New post showed up today using that name. Pics look the same but I did not remember her number from last time. Goiing to contact her and see.Yep that's her. Always been a fantastic time. Nice body and a great BBBJ.

Insatiable9378
09-21-14, 23:15
Yep that's her. Always been a fantastic time. Nice body and a great BBBJ.Got a link? I couldn't find her on CL.

Squeeb89
09-22-14, 16:37
Got a link? I couldn't find her on CL.The post isn't up. She's not always available. You'll see her post maybe once a week, once every 2 weeks. I'll let you know next time she let's me know she's free.

Insatiable9378
09-29-14, 00:18
Got a link? I couldn't find her on CL.Thanks dude. It would be nice to stop in for a BJ on the way home from work one day.

PlainsDrifter
09-29-14, 14:00
Seen her post on CL a few times. Drove all the way there. Absolutely nasty, place was filthy, turned and walked out. Thats not for me.

VeryDirect
09-29-14, 15:42
There's a certain posting on CL for House Cleaning & Massage Work. She charges cheap 0. 4 for a massage and I dreamed she can be persuaded to HE for another 0. 2. Not a model, but decent hands. I dreamed she only does outcalls but has her own table.

Hobby Lobby
09-29-14, 17:26
Seen her post on CL a few times. Drove all the way there. Absolutely nasty, place was filthy, turned and walked out. Thats not for me.Bummer. Whitwell is closer to me than Chattanooga. Wish things would have worked out. I should check CL more often. What does she look like?

Weezy0522
12-08-14, 18:38
Got a link? I couldn't find her on CL.She's one of the best, I've known her for about 3-4 years. I met her before she started doing this and dated her for a month, but we didn't work out relationship wise. Now we just keep a business relationship. She's one of the best, but lately she's been more hard to get in touch with, it was much easier during the summer. Think she has a bf now but she still does this when she can get away.

Weezy0522
12-15-14, 16:29
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/4806555251.html

Just letting everyone know this is the girl I was talking about she's got a room and she's available. Check the link and get her kik. TRUST ME SHE'S AMAZING. Especially if you like a slim black girl. She's 100% legit.

ItsFillerTime
12-15-14, 20:05
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/4806555251.html

Just letting everyone know this is the girl I was talking about she's got a room and she's available. Check the link and get her kik. TRUST ME SHE'S AMAZING. Especially if you like a slim black girl. She's 100% legit.Link's been pulled already.

BrickHouse1
12-16-14, 07:52
Link's been pulled already.Any photos and info to share on this one would be great. I'm interested.

Weezy0522
12-17-14, 16:09
Any photos and info to share on this one would be great. I'm interested.Got pulled cause she posted a nude pic, hers her kik tho KISSMYSTACKK. She's available all night according to new ad. I didn't save her pic that she posted, I have other pics of her but I got to ask her about posting them.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/4809474737.html

Insatiable9378
12-17-14, 23:45
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/hss/4784350522.html

I won't say her name because she doesn't list it in her ad, but you'll see it when you get an email response from her. She is younger looking and definitely thicker than her photo. However, she is attractive and personable. I got her digits from Gern and gave her a call yesterday. She was nice on the phone and asked how I'd like to be contacted back. I texted her my email and she had an opening this evening, so I obliged. When I arrived, it is a house in E. Brainerd that apparently belongs to her boyfriend. He's there, too but not seen. She invited me in and showed me to a side room where I could get undressed. I took a quick rinse in her shower and came out to the living room, were her massage table was set up. I didn't like the openness of the living room, but the lighting was dim and soft music was playing, so it wasn't all bad. She started the massage and began a conversation. At first, everything seemed perfectly normal and by the numbers. However, she began asking a lot of questions about the other providers and the girls I see and what goes on. It was strange, but I felt like it was because she's new and learning. The massage was so-so and at first the HE was too. One kudo is that on the flip, the girls were out and man they are nice. She wants them fondled, but not kissed (bummer). Anyway, on the tug I had to do a little coaching there because it wasn't getting anywhere at first.

During the visit, the concern I had was that she seemed perfectly normal at first, but just got way too talkative and fidgety at times. Could have been nerves. I don't know. The upsell is pretty steep for a HJ, with total damage at 120. That is all that she says is available, but somehow I believe more could be had if she stays in the trade. If she was down for a little GFE, I would have been more into it. That's just how I roll. All in all I'm not upset, but not wowed. Catherine absolutely blows her off the map in every way. I may see her again, but it's not on the top of my list. That could change, though, if her menu expands.

Konabiker083
12-20-14, 15:33
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/4813217573.html

This post was legit. Dreamed I paid a visit to her house near Rossville. She was nice and she loves sex. She has a full time job and does this some on the side. Good BBBJ. Covered FS. I hope to repeat.

Pappi
12-21-14, 15:11
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/hss/4784350522.html

I won't say her name because she doesn't list it in her ad, but you'll see it when you get an email response from her. She is younger looking and definitely thicker than her photo. However, she is attractive and personable. I got her digits from Gern and gave her a call yesterday. She was nice on the phone and asked how I'd like to be contacted back. I texted her my email and she had an opening this evening, so I obliged. When I arrived, it is a house in E. Brainerd that apparently belongs to her boyfriend. He's there, too but not seen. She invited me in and showed me to a side room where I could get undressed. I took a quick rinse in her shower and came out to the living room, were her massage table was set up. I didn't like the openness of the living room, but the lighting was dim and soft music was playing, so it wasn't all bad. She started the massage and began a conversation. At first, everything seemed perfectly normal and by the numbers. However, she began asking a lot of questions about the other providers and the girls I see and what goes on. It was strange, but I felt like it was because she's new and learning. The massage was so-so and at first the HE was too. One kudo is that on the flip, the girls were out and man they are nice. She wants them fondled, but not kissed (bummer). Anyway, on the tug I had to do a little coaching there because it wasn't getting anywhere at first.

During the visit, the concern I had was that she seemed perfectly normal at first, but just got way too talkative and fidgety at times. Could have been nerves. I don't know. The upsell is pretty steep for a HJ, with total damage at 120. That is all that she says is available, but somehow I believe more could be had if she stays in the trade. If she was down for a little GFE, I would have been more into it. That's just how I roll. All in all I'm not upset, but not wowed. Catherine absolutely blows her off the map in every way. I may see her again, but it's not on the top of my list. That could change, though, if her menu expands.I have saw her post an ad on BP before, looks like she might have lost a few pounds.

Jire HJ
12-22-14, 10:33
Has anyone seen Nikki from CL?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4806949622.html

ItsFillerTime
12-22-14, 13:55

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4806949622.htmlI've never seen her, but that's mainly because she's had numerous reviews in the past on here stating her massages are pretty straight forward, w / NO EXTRAS. Even when (according to some) offered generous incentives. Whether any of that's changed w / her in the past few months or not, I don't know, but I pretty much doubt it.

Protrek1
12-22-14, 22:30
I've never seen her, but that's mainly because she's had numerous reviews in the past on here stating her massages are pretty straight forward, w / NO EXTRAS. Even when (according to some) offered generous incentives. Whether any of that's changed w / her in the past few months or not, I don't know, but I pretty much doubt it.I've seen Nikki and while the massage sucks she did lean in and whispered if I wanted a he and she did milk it good while grabbing her ass.

Member #5359
12-23-14, 15:51
Greeting Brothers.

I wanted to post this yesterday but didn't have the opportunity. I apologize for being tardy, but if I can save one guy, it will be worth it. The link is long gone, but it may reappear. I've attached a screenshot.

First off the massage is barely ok, but it's in her home, on her bed.

Second, she doesn't get nude; you do.

Third, her husband and new baby are in the next room. At least they were when I was there.

Fourth, the "surprise" is just a hand-written coupon for another massage.

If she had posted this under "Therapeutic" and not "Casual Encounters, WFM" I wouldn't have had a problem.

Learn from my mistake.

Gipper.

Bvrlkr
12-29-14, 01:05
Had a dream that I visited someone at an incall in Chatsworth. They were 21 yrs old and about 40-50 lbs heavier than the pix they sent. I dreamed about a location that had (female roomates) that were big and not very well kept to go with the duplex they were in. Room was clean. Missionary covered was like a dead fish with little to know reaction. However the BBBJCIM was enjoyable enough to go back for only that. It was about what I expected about dreaming of something in Chatsworth.

Konabiker083
12-29-14, 10:06
Had a dream that I visited someone at an incall in Chatsworth. They were 21 yrs old and about 40-50 lbs heavier than the pix they sent. I dreamed about a location that had (female roomates) that were big and not very well kept to go with the duplex they were in. Room was clean. Missionary covered was like a dead fish with little to know reaction. However the BBBJCIM was enjoyable enough to go back for only that. It was about what I expected about dreaming of something in Chatsworth.That's funny. I had the same dream yesterday evening. I don't think I have that dream again.

Member #5364
12-29-14, 15:33
That's funny. I had the same dream yesterday evening. I don't think I have that dream again.Saw herew a couple weeks ago Room was a mess. BBBJ was awful as she said she just had gotten a piercing and it was sore. Doubt I be heading back either.

Insatiable9378
12-30-14, 10:04

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4806949622.htmlYes--twice but no more. I had a so-so massage experience both times. I also opted for the dead sea salt scrub both times and it was kind of a joke. She rubs it on you while you stand in her nasty tub. Then you sit there in the water while she plays Xbox and texts in the other room.

On the first occasion, she waited until I was getting dressed before she asked if I wanted a release. Of coarse I do. I politely stated that I didn't know it was on the menu but I'm down. She said that a tip is required but wouldn't say how much. I offered 20 because that was all I had on me and she said "no thanks, but maybe next time. " Well next time I brought 40 extra for the tip. On the flip she didn't offer a HE this time. I politely reminded her of the offer from the last visit and she shrugged and reluctantly proceeded with an unenthusiastic, dry jerk with my guy between her thumb and index finger. I couldn't get there after a few minutes of tugging because it was so lame. So she quit and told me I'm done. After getting dressed and ready to leave she said that maybe I'll do better with her next time. I politely suggested that maybe being topless and using lube would help, and she got a hateful! That was it for me. It's a damn shame too because she's smoking hot but that is it. Symbolism over substance.

Insatiable9378
12-30-14, 10:29
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/4813217573.html

This post was legit. Dreamed I paid a visit to her house near Rossville. She was nice and she loves sex. She has a full time job and does this some on the side. Good BBBJ. Covered FS. I hope to repeat.The link on CL has already been flagged for removal. Do you mind to share her contact info through PM?

Srw211
01-08-15, 23:20
Yes--twice but no more. I had a so-so massage experience both times. I also opted for the dead sea salt scrub both times and it was kind of a joke. She rubs it on you while you stand in her nasty tub. Then you sit there in the water while she plays Xbox and texts in the other room.

On the first occasion, she waited until I was getting dressed before she asked if I wanted a release. Of coarse I do. I politely stated that I didn't know it was on the menu but I'm down. She said that a tip is required but wouldn't say how much. I offered 20 because that was all I had on me and she said "no thanks, but maybe next time. " Well next time I brought 40 extra for the tip. On the flip she didn't offer a HE this time. I politely reminded her of the offer from the last visit and she shrugged and reluctantly proceeded with an unenthusiastic, dry jerk with my guy between her thumb and index finger. I couldn't get there after a few minutes of tugging because it was so lame. So she quit and told me I'm done. After getting dressed and ready to leave she said that maybe I'll do better with her next time. I politely suggested that maybe being topless and using lube would help, and she got a hateful! That was it for me. It's a damn shame too because she's smoking hot but that is it. Symbolism over substance.Chalk me up as a two time looser with her. Gave her a second try and I should have known better.

MrMkL
02-12-15, 13:14
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4885630378.html

So after not playing the real game for a little whole decided to get a happy ending massage "sensual massage" from this therapeutic specialist. It took a couple of tries to get together none really her fault.

Once we did easy to get there etc. She lead me to the back of her house where table was setup in kitchen. Massage was nothing to rave about conversation was good. So asked what needed to happen to get a relief she said there was a charge also a charge to remove her top get the idea. I just paid for the top she did allow some touching but she had like 3 layers on. Very disappointed that there was no mention of this in her post whatsoever I asked her to stop misleading people and just write there what we would get etc. Well if she doesn't just letting my fellow mongers know. Know what you are getting. She's cute nice tight bod but most likely to won't be able to see it. So if on a 1-10 this was a 4 for service and 6 for learning experience and always making sure. You know what you getting. Dang it. Good luck guys be safe.

BillLuvsIt
02-13-15, 12:11
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/4885630378.html

So after not playing the real game for a little whole decided to get a happy ending massage "sensual massage" from this therapeutic specialist. It took a couple of tries to get together none really her fault.

Once we did easy to get there etc. She lead me to the back of her house where table was setup in kitchen. Massage was nothing to rave about conversation was good. So asked what needed to happen to get a relief she said there was a charge also a charge to remove her top get the idea. I just paid for the top she did allow some touching but she had like 3 layers on. Very disappointed that there was no mention of this in her post whatsoever I asked her to stop misleading people and just write there what we would get etc. Well if she doesn't just letting my fellow mongers know. Know what you are getting. She's cute nice tight bod but most likely to won't be able to see it. So if on a 1-10 this was a 4 for service and 6 for learning experience and always making sure. You know what you getting. Dang it. Good luck guys be safe.Weird is a good word for her. She's been reviewed on here in the past, I've been to see her and reviewed her but sometimes it's not that easy to put a review with a particular provider. She is an odd bird, so so massage, not easy to talk to, at least for me, anything extra was an upcharge. She even offered a sea salt rub and I tried that just out of curiosity. It was more like a beach sand rub, not very pleasant, then I had to get the crap off before we could finish the massage. When I went to see her, which was a couple of years ago, the tata's weren't even available for viewing even with an upcharge. The happy ending was more like a quick, let's get it over ending. Sorry you had the experience you did, but hopefully you will save someone else the wasted time.

Srw211
02-13-15, 13:46
Weird is a good word for her. She's been reviewed on here in the past, I've been to see her and reviewed her but sometimes it's not that easy to put a review with a particular provider. She is an odd bird, so so massage, not easy to talk to, at least for me, anything extra was an upcharge. She even offered a sea salt rub and I tried that just out of curiosity. It was more like a beach sand rub, not very pleasant, then I had to get the crap off before we could finish the massage. When I went to see her, which was a couple of years ago, the tata's weren't even available for viewing even with an upcharge. The happy ending was more like a quick, let's get it over ending. Sorry you had the experience you did, but hopefully you will save someone else the wasted time.I have also commented on her in the past. She is more than weird. This lady has great assets and is wasting her prime earning years. She is in a market where the competition is slim and she could get premium rates.

Bvrlkr
02-24-15, 01:02
Had a dream a mid 20's black gal emailed me saying she needed some lovin. She said she had a warm mouth and tight pussy and trips to greece were available. She said she needed help with some bills and. 7 would be great and that she was in a low end hotel in calhoun. Dreamt I foun the play and knocked on the door a coupke times before it opened. Behind the door was the girl in my dreams naked. Guess that rules out LEO. Room was a disaster. She was mid 20's average build droopy boobs small waist and ass. However, she asks right away if her friend could stay? Male or female? Male. Hiding in bathroom. Opened the door and walked out. Nuff said.

Squeeze it easy and don't let you meat loaf.

Bvr.

BlueCosmo
02-27-15, 09:05
Weird is a good word for her. She's been reviewed on here in the past, I've been to see her and reviewed her but sometimes it's not that easy to put a review with a particular provider. She is an odd bird, so so massage, not easy to talk to, at least for me, anything extra was an upcharge. She even offered a sea salt rub and I tried that just out of curiosity. It was more like a beach sand rub, not very pleasant, then I had to get the crap off before we could finish the massage. When I went to see her, which was a couple of years ago, the tata's weren't even available for viewing even with an upcharge. The happy ending was more like a quick, let's get it over ending. Sorry you had the experience you did, but hopefully you will save someone else the wasted time.Had the same experience. She put me thru this "security check" where she wouldn't give me directions till I was actually on my way. When I got to her place she was pleasant enough but her place was a dump. Had a table set up in her kitchen. Offered no upgrade services. Massage was average.

NorthernRebel
03-05-15, 20:49
Greeting Brothers.

I wanted to post this yesterday but didn't have the opportunity. I apologize for being tardy, but if I can save one guy, it will be worth it. The link is long gone, but it may reappear. I've attached a screenshot.

First off the massage is barely ok, but it's in her home, on her bed.

Second, she doesn't get nude; you do.

Third, her husband and new baby are in the next room. At least they were when I was there.

Fourth, the "surprise" is just a hand-written coupon for another massage.

If she had posted this under "Therapeutic" and not "Casual Encounters, WFM" I wouldn't have had a problem.

Learn from my mistake.

Gipper.I saw her once, too. She was pregnant at the time and her SO was not around at all but everything else described is exactly what happened to me. I then saw a slightly different ad on CL and replied to it. Same setup, no clue who she was since she used a different name, email address and phone number. When she finally gave me the address I knew who it was. I told her that I wasn't going to waste my time or money on her. Got a nasty reply back from her. Oh well, like I really care about this one.

MeshGuy
03-09-15, 14:00
Wondering if anyone's visited the lady from Tiftonia. This is a good location for me, but I don't want to run into my uncle. I realize I don't have any cred here, but I'd at least appreciate advice on how to follow CL leads safely.

MeshGuy
03-10-15, 10:17
Well, I got a name, a number, and a quote for $. I don't have the guts to take it any further than that, as I can't find any additional info on her.

Wondering if anyone's visited the lady from Tiftonia. This is a good location for me, but I don't want to run into my uncle. I realize I don't have any cred here, but I'd at least appreciate advice on how to follow CL leads safely.

Silverknight
03-10-15, 11:39
Wondering if anyone's visited the lady from Tiftonia. This is a good location for me, but I don't want to run into my uncle. I realize I don't have any cred here, but I'd at least appreciate advice on how to follow CL leads safely.To set something up got her number texted back and forth then went silent said it was 100 pic was decent looking fully clothed selfie didn't feel the need to pursue when she went cold.

Xracer 250
03-13-15, 15:11
Does anyone have any info on the mixed BBW offering massage in Cleveland?

Xracer 250
03-13-15, 21:23
Does anyone have any info on the mixed BBW offering massage in Cleveland?Nevermind, the ad is down now.

Stiffer69
03-14-15, 22:34
Anyone have any info on this one. ?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/hss/4886940020.html

She state:

"Your Personal Lady to be the wife you have always dreamed of. I offer a variety of services that any gentleman would enjoy, whether it's a full body massage or just cooking & cleaning, I will do her job with a smile. Your the boss daddy so try me out! ".

She offers full body massage. I have tried contacting, but only got one response and then nothing, so not sure.

Jackknoff
03-15-15, 02:51

She state:

"Your Personal Lady to be the wife you have always dreamed of. I offer a variety of services that any gentleman would enjoy, whether it's a full body massage or just cooking & cleaning, I will do her job with a smile. Your the boss daddy so try me out! ".

She offers full body massage. I have tried contacting, but only got one response and then nothing, so not sure.I'm curious about this one as well.

BHD678
03-15-15, 07:16

She state:

She offers full body massage. I have tried contacting, but only got one response and then nothing, so not sure.Pretty good history of visits with the uncle to talk about theft, assault, possession.

EarthMover
03-15-15, 09:46
I've emailed her three different times and got responses with three different phone numbers.

Pretty good history of visits with the uncle to talk about theft, assault, possession.

Jackknoff
03-16-15, 01:39
Pretty good history of visits with the uncle to talk about theft, assault, possession.Thanks for the info. Her looks are deceiving. She looks like a middle age soccer mom, I would not have suspected uncle activity. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

Weezy0522
04-06-15, 14:41
Seen this post about a girl about a week ago. She basically asking for someone to take care of her. Thought it was going to be a sugar daddy type deal but come to find out she's married and they had fallen on hard times and she was just trying to make some extra money. Was a little skeptical about seeing her, so I asked lots of questions and took the risk. We met up her man was the driver and dropped her off to spend some time while he waited in the car. The dream went fine, cute girl, bbjcim 70 roses. 260 for full service. Not sure why there is a big gap in donation there, and she wasn't trying to budge on it either. Keep a look out for her ads they usually have something to with homeless. I would give her number out but I haven't heard back from her to know if its okay.

BbbjWanted
04-06-15, 16:08
Seen this post about a girl about a week ago. She basically asking for someone to take care of her. Thought it was going to be a sugar daddy type deal but come to find out she's married and they had fallen on hard times and she was just trying to make some extra money. Was a little skeptical about seeing her, so I asked lots of questions and took the risk. We met up her man was the driver and dropped her off to spend some time while he waited in the car. The dream went fine, cute girl, bbjcim 70 roses. 260 for full service. Not sure why there is a big gap in donation there, and she wasn't trying to budge on it either. Keep a look out for her ads they usually have something to with homeless. I would give her number out but I haven't heard back from her to know if its okay.Damn she is fine looking.

Duke5392
04-06-15, 16:36
Is that really here in the pic?

Looks very good!

Seen this post about a girl about a week ago. She basically asking for someone to take care of her. Thought it was going to be a sugar daddy type deal but come to find out she's married and they had fallen on hard times and she was just trying to make some extra money. Was a little skeptical about seeing her, so I asked lots of questions and took the risk. We met up her man was the driver and dropped her off to spend some time while he waited in the car. The dream went fine, cute girl, bbjcim 70 roses. 260 for full service. Not sure why there is a big gap in donation there, and she wasn't trying to budge on it either. Keep a look out for her ads they usually have something to with homeless. I would give her number out but I haven't heard back from her to know if its okay.

Smokie4
04-06-15, 17:39
Seen this post about a girl about a week ago. She basically asking for someone to take care of her. Thought it was going to be a sugar daddy type deal but come to find out she's married and they had fallen on hard times and she was just trying to make some extra money. Was a little skeptical about seeing her, so I asked lots of questions and took the risk. We met up her man was the driver and dropped her off to spend some time while he waited in the car. The dream went fine, cute girl, bbjcim 70 roses. 260 for full service. Not sure why there is a big gap in donation there, and she wasn't trying to budge on it either. Keep a look out for her ads they usually have something to with homeless. I would give her number out but I haven't heard back from her to know if its okay.She sent me some different pics but just as good. When she said $$. 6 I laughed and was done. No way in hell with that much risk I'm going to go for that rate.

Smokie4
04-06-15, 18:40
Seen this post about a girl about a week ago. She basically asking for someone to take care of her. Thought it was going to be a sugar daddy type deal but come to find out she's married and they had fallen on hard times and she was just trying to make some extra money. Was a little skeptical about seeing her, so I asked lots of questions and took the risk. We met up her man was the driver and dropped her off to spend some time while he waited in the car. The dream went fine, cute girl, bbjcim 70 roses. 260 for full service. Not sure why there is a big gap in donation there, and she wasn't trying to budge on it either. Keep a look out for her ads they usually have something to with homeless. I would give her number out but I haven't heard back from her to know if its okay.Did some more intel today. The pic you posted of her is 1 year old. Current pics are about the same look.

Janca
04-06-15, 19:50
She sent me some different pics but just as good. When she said $$. 6 I laughed and was done. No way in hell with that much risk I'm going to go for that rate.Hello bby you available.

Weezy0522
04-06-15, 21:19
She sent me some different pics but just as good. When she said $$. 6 I laughed and was done. No way in hell with that much risk I'm going to go for that rate.I agree it was way too much. She's cute in person but I wouldn't pay that much for her, i wouldn't pay that much for many you'd have to be a 10/10..

Weezy0522
04-06-15, 21:21
Did some more intel today. The pic you posted of her is 1 year old. Current pics are about the same look.Yeah when I met her she didn't look like that pic, her hair is different and she may be a little bit bigger than in that pic. It was dark so I couldn't really tell for sure.

PlainsDrifter
04-16-15, 12:46
Says she's 33 blonde decent pics, low donation at a hotel but says she can't host. When you get there she will text and tell you she has to have the money up front to pay for her room that you can't use. She can't meet if you don't pay up front. I've heard the same scenario on this board a lot lately so I bailed. Just a heads up guys.

Smokie4
04-16-15, 14:29
Says she's 33 blonde decent pics, low donation at a hotel but says she can't host. When you get there she will text and tell you she has to have the money up front to pay for her room that you can't use. She can't meet if you don't pay up front. I've heard the same scenario on this board a lot lately so I bailed. Just a heads up guys.You got a link to the add?

PlainsDrifter
04-16-15, 15:46
You got a link to the add?Ad is already down. Read "early morning release".

MeshGuy
04-30-15, 14:58
CL is blowing up with ads this week. Most look like they will direct you to pay sites, but some look like they could be UTR ladies advertising. Stay sane and safe, gents.

Weezy0522
04-30-15, 19:24
CL is blowing up with ads this week. Most look like they will direct you to pay sites, but some look like they could be UTR ladies advertising. Stay sane and safe, gents.Any luck finding utrs? Its usually 1/10 for me.

MeshGuy
04-30-15, 23:23
Any luck finding utrs? Its usually 1/10 for me.I haven't tried this week. I came close a couple months ago but chickened out before meeting. Didn't seem like a safe bet.

Bvrlkr
05-02-15, 03:51
Responded to a craigslist ad that has been taken down. I had a dream she was staying at a less than desirable hotel off lee hwy. In my dream she looked like a skinny 40 yr old white woman. The room was smoke filled and she was always in a need to light one up. Not too happy with looks and the smokey room I opted for a. 3 BBBJCIM. Before the BBBJCIM she tried to play the money up front game, wait right here. I started to walk and she quickly changed her mind. The BBBJ was worth the. 3 but not sure I would return as I don't like smelling like an ash tray. Squeeze it easy and don't let your meat loaf.

Stiffer69
06-02-15, 22:56
Does anyone have any dreams or knowledge of this one. ?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5052626990.html

MrMkL
06-03-15, 12:27
Responded to a craigslist ad that has been taken down. I had a dream she was staying at a less than desirable hotel off lee hwy. In my dream she looked like a skinny 40 yr old white woman. The room was smoke filled and she was always in a need to light one up. Not too happy with looks and the smokey room I opted for a. 3 BBBJCIM. Before the BBBJCIM she tried to play the money up front game, wait right here. I started to walk and she quickly changed her mind. The BBBJ was worth the. 3 but not sure I would return as I don't like smelling like an ash tray. Squeeze it easy and don't let your meat loaf.Sounds like a nightmare to me. Especially when you're not sure what you're getting behind the door. =(.

Pappi
06-13-15, 00:54
Does anyone have any dreams or knowledge of this one. ?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5052626990.htmlShe looks kinda crazy!

MrKershaw
06-13-15, 06:14
I posted an ad on CL about 3 weeks ago and a girl responded. Does anyone know her? She said her name was Sasha, or maybe Shasha. She said, believe it or not guys. She never does this kind of thing. LOL. She said she needed money to get her man out of jail that got arrested the night before. She was at a seedy motel in Red Bank but usually is at a house in North Chatt. She is super sketchy.

Pappi
06-13-15, 11:31
I posted an ad on CL about 3 weeks ago and a girl responded. Does anyone know her? She said her name was Sasha, or maybe Shasha. She said, believe it or not guys. She never does this kind of thing. LOL. She said she needed money to get her man out of jail that got arrested the night before. She was at a seedy motel in Red Bank but usually is at a house in North Chatt. She is super sketchy.If it doesn't feel right move along, better safe than sorry!

Buzzz04
06-13-15, 21:04
If it doesn't feel right move along, better safe than sorry!This gal is actually legit. I've seen her a few times now and she is very fun. You will NOT be disappointed! .

MrKershaw
06-14-15, 06:52
This gal is actually legit. I've seen her a few times now and she is very fun. You will NOT be disappointed! .Yeah, she is totally legit, she offered a nice BBBJCIM for. 6, but the environment is less than desired.

MeshGuy
07-30-15, 13:47
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5148088977.html

This lady has been posting for at least a couple weeks now. I haven't seen her, but she seems dedicated. Longest I've ever seen someone advertising in the cas section on CL.

Smokie4
07-30-15, 16:09
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5148088977.html

This lady has been posting for at least a couple weeks now. I haven't seen her, but she seems dedicated. Longest I've ever seen someone advertising in the cas section on CL.She sent some pics. Didn't do anything for me. Plus having a guy with her is a huge red flag. Nothing good usually comes from that and for sure not not me.

EarthMover
09-15-15, 08:56
Ad in Craig's list advertising stripper in Cleveland fifty dollars for thirty minutes. She is at low rent motel. Promise to be alone. When I arrived she ask me to wait a few minutes then some guy walks out of room and another girl is standing by the door with a bra on says she was getting ready to leave. Not a good situation so I left.

MeshGuy
10-22-15, 17:19
More of the ads on CL are looking legit. I have replied to some, but no hits yet. The 45 yo cocksucker is still active.

Madness871
12-01-15, 01:40
Contacted a ad on CL she's a 23 year old Slim redhead nice body pretty face seems legit.

Flstf
12-01-15, 21:26
I just met the little redhead, she called herself Ashley. Very pretty young girl. She had no room and was only offering car play for now. She is very eager to please, she she hopped right in the car and started to undress. She has a very nice set of firm tits. Ashley dove right in sucking my dick deep throat and all (bbbjtcws) and never slowed for s second. She said that she would like to have a few new friends. Her ad reads Sexy red head w4 m, I have her number also. She is worth the time to set up a visit.

Flstf
12-02-15, 13:27
Guy's Ashley has changed her mind about sharing her number. She is a lovely young woman with a great little body, a nice little round ass and nice firm tits. But she has not been doing this long and instead of me giving out her number she ask for yours, I told her it don't work that way. She did say she will be posting more ads on CL and to reach that way, her ad says to send your number with the email, it also tell about her height smd weight, I believe 4'10" and 95 lbs so if you see an ad on there I'm the causal encounters. W4 m Sexy red head its her. Sorry for the mix up. She is worth the trouble though I promise you.

Flstf
12-05-15, 12:22
Ashley finally gave me an email address men. She only ask that when you contract her that you include a phone number and my screen name, why my name I don't know and that you hot the info from the site. Ashley is a cute little thing with long red hair and some great oral skills. Her email addresses is D25150 at yahoo.com have at it men and be safe. She does have a room and also does car play. She will send a picture with her menu and donations.

Gaijinflyer
12-06-15, 10:19
Contacted her at email listed. She sends an obviously 'shopped photo and invite to a dating site. Doubt I'll ever meet the young lady in the photo. We'll see.

Ashley finally gave me an email address men. She only ask that when you contract her that you include a phone number and my screen name, why my name I don't know and that you hot the info from the site. Ashley is a cute little thing with long red hair and some great oral skills. Her email addresses is D25150 at yahoo.com have at it men and be safe. She does have a room and also does car play. She will send a picture with her menu and donations.

Gaijinflyer
12-06-15, 17:00
I guess definitely got a scam reply but it now appears to have been from another now deleted redhead ad on CL. I hope to hear from the aforementioned Ashley.

Contacted her at email listed. She sends an obviously 'shopped photo and invite to a dating site. Doubt I'll ever meet the young lady in the photo. We'll see.

Member #4985
12-06-15, 17:12
She texted me back and seems legit. Ww will see soon and ill get back to yall. Thanks fistf. Sen

I guess definitely got a scam reply but it now appears to have been from another now deleted redhead ad on CL. I hope to hear from the aforementioned Ashley..

Gaijinflyer
12-06-15, 22:05
Use your preferred email to get her to txt you back. Well worth the effort. Very interested in having fun. Not a great hotel but if she sticks around she'll have better accommodations. Apologies to Fistf.

Remember what Winston Churchill said, "Redheads are like other women only more so. ".

Flstf
12-09-15, 18:46
Guys Ashley just text me saying tomorrow she will be getting a room and it will be a lot nicer room then she had. You can email her at D25150@yahoo.com she said she would be ready around five tomorrow. I know some of messaged me and I tried to return all the messages but here is your chance to see her. She is a cute little spinner that can take all you can give her orally. She is only about 4'11" and 90 lbs so go she her and let her give you a good ride, I don't think you will be disappointed in the outcum. Don't forget to add my screen mame along with your phone number and screen name also. Be safe and enjoy little Ashley. Be kind and review.

Jboon
12-10-15, 18:25
No doubt, she can be a fun ride, but I hope you guys know, don't turn your back on her, or see her with more money then you intend to spend. She is well known and reviewed, and it is definitely NOT slander! This is not a sweet single mom or college student you are helping with bills. PM if you need more info, but hopefully you can figure it out. Thanks.

Guys Ashley just text me saying tomorrow she will be getting a room and it will be a lot nicer room then she had. You can email her at D25150@yahoo.com she said she would be ready around five tomorrow. I know some of messaged me and I tried to return all the messages but here is your chance to see her. She is a cute little spinner that can take all you can give her orally. She is only about 4'11" and 90 lbs so go she her and let her give you a good ride, I don't think you will be disappointed in the outcum. Don't forget to add my screen mame along with your phone number and screen name also. Be safe and enjoy little Ashley. Be kind and review.

Smokie4
12-10-15, 18:44
No doubt, she can be a fun ride, but I hope you guys know, don't turn your back on her, or see her with more money then you intend to spend. She is well known and reviewed, and it is definitely NOT slander! This is not a sweet single mom or college student you are helping with bills. PM if you need more info, but hopefully you can figure it out. Thanks.Thanks for the heads up. Thats info that will make me pass for sure. Sounds like she has some issues.

ChuckEpoo
12-10-15, 19:27
Use your preferred email to get her to txt you back. Well worth the effort. Very interested in having fun. Not a great hotel but if she sticks around she'll have better accommodations. Apologies to Fistf.

Remember what Winston Churchill said, "Redheads are like other women only more so. ".Is this the same hot little red head that was around a couple of years ago that looked so young I made her show I'd?

Weezy0522
12-10-15, 20:23
Thanks for the heads up. Thats info that will make me pass for sure. Sounds like she has some issues.I've known her for a few years and this is definitely true. She's a pill head, and she's usually with her bf and her bf is sometimes the one handling the phone calls. Just letting yall know. Yeah she's definitely a cute little thing, face is a little rough, but tiny.

BHD678
12-10-15, 20:50
Good to know. Almost pulled the trigger on her last week, but the location scared me off. Nice to know the spidey-sense is still working!

No doubt, she can be a fun ride, but I hope you guys know, don't turn your back on her, or see her with more money then you intend to spend. She is well known and reviewed, and it is definitely NOT slander! This is not a sweet single mom or college student you are helping with bills. PM if you need more info, but hopefully you can figure it out. Thanks.

Member #5364
12-10-15, 21:26
Offering massages in Dalton. Wow Not good. When I got there had a baby in the room sleeping on the other bed. Baby woke up in middle of massage and she trying to do massage and everything else with baby on hip. More than I could take. Just got up and left. RUN forest Run.

Offroader
12-13-15, 13:54
Guys Ashley just text me saying tomorrow she will be getting a room and it will be a lot nicer room then she had. You can email her at D25150@yahoo.com she said she would be ready around five tomorrow. I know some of messaged me and I tried to return all the messages but here is your chance to see her. She is a cute little spinner that can take all you can give her orally. She is only about 4'11" and 90 lbs so go she her and let her give you a good ride, I don't think you will be disappointed in the outcum. Don't forget to add my screen mame along with your phone number and screen name also. Be safe and enjoy little Ashley. Be kind and review.I spent some time with her last week, and it was everything you guys said. She has a tight little body, nice firm tits, and good tight monkey. VERY good oral skills, cute face but could be better. She said something about pills while I was there but didn't think anything about it until right before I left she crushed up a pill and snorted it. I'm not going back cause of that. If not for that would repeat.

NorthernRebel
12-14-15, 15:10
Offering massages in Dalton. Wow Not good. When I got there had a baby in the room sleeping on the other bed. Baby woke up in middle of massage and she trying to do massage and everything else with baby on hip. More than I could take. Just got up and left. RUN forest Run.I met this one last year when she was pregnant. She definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I have noticed that her ads range in age from 31 to 34. She will also claim to be a massage therapist which I highly doubt. This is one that I avoid.

NorthernRebel
12-14-15, 15:12
I spent some time with her last week, and it was everything you guys said. She has a tight little body, nice firm tits, and good tight monkey. VERY good oral skills, cute face but could be better. She said something about pills while I was there but didn't think anything about it until right before I left she crushed up a pill and snorted it. I'm not going back cause of that. If not for that would repeat.I had contacted Ashley once. She mentioned pills to me also and that was the end of discussion, I don't hang out with druggies.

Flstf
12-14-15, 19:24
Ashley I'm sure has her vices most of these girls has something going on. I've been doing a little back ground checking on her because some on here have tried to say she is the same Ashley from Knoxville but have not offered any proof of there claims even after I've messaged them several times. I don't know what there agenda may be but from all I've found out she is not the same girl. If some gas proof then bring it forward or just stay out of it and leave her alone. As stated before I'm sure she may some sort of a problem because I walked out on her last week myself but after talking with her she got herself a better room and was straight when I did go back to spend more time with her. So like I have said, if you want to see her use the email stated in my last post and enjoy and be safe.

Madness871
12-14-15, 22:36
I met up with Ashley a couple of weekends ago she seemed like she was on drugs or under the influence of a substance I told her she seemed that way and she denied it over and over so long story short I took her back to her house and dropped her off I don't mess with that crap.

Flstf
12-16-15, 05:03
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Flstf
12-21-15, 19:01
Ashley is looking for a few friends. All of you guys can read so go and search Ashley and read the reviews on her and you will see that girl is still up there and they have posted about her in the past few weeks. The girl that I'm talking is not her and you should be able to figure that out for yourself. She may have her vices but most of them do and so do we.

Flstf
12-27-15, 22:12
Its Ashley's Birthday tomorrow, she'll be 24. She is getting a room and hopes some of you mongers will cum and help her celebrate her birthday by giving her a good fucking. You can contact her at D25150@yahoo.com, please include in your email your phone number along with your screen name and mine. If you don't include the phone number she will not return the email. Guys I hope by now you believe that this is not the girl from Knoxville, if not just do a little research and read reviews from Knoxville about their Ashley. Everyone have fun and be safe.

BStoned
01-19-16, 09:55
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5403742878.html

I know you all a always looking for a new rub down provider. Well I ran across this one and decided to TOFTT. Jasmine is a cute but very plane looking Chinese lady. Her talents for massage are excellent. The best massage I have ever experienced. Jasmine can hardly speak english, that is why she has a app on her phone the interprets her text messages.

There are no extras, no HE, all covered her and you.

If you need to relax and need a great massage go see Jasmine.

CraigEllisTn66
03-30-16, 14:20
Anyone know anything about the lady on craigslist in chattanooga.

Posts ad under Services, Creative, Attractive Female seeking GREAT work for GREAT pay!

UltraDuster1
03-30-16, 22:11
Anyone see her before?

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5512226713.html

MeshGuy
03-31-16, 15:42
Search Ooltewah or Betty in Ooltewah for reviews.

Anyone see her before?

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5512226713.html

Srw211
03-31-16, 15:48
Search Ooltewah or Betty in Ooltewah for reviews.I was disappointed but you might have better luck.

Arellano
04-02-16, 07:51
Anyone see her before?

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5512226713.htmlNo call no show twice, will not try again.

VolFanatik1
04-11-16, 17:02
Emailed this one and seems to be legit. She has incall at a local hotel. Wanting to visit her this week, just seeing if anyone has had any experience with her? Thanks in advance.

VolFanatik1
04-12-16, 06:57
Emailed this one and seems to be legit. She has incall at a local hotel. Wanting to visit her this week, just seeing if anyone has had any experience with her? Thanks in advance.Forgot to put link.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5534184740.html

VolFanatik1
04-12-16, 07:32
Emailed this one and seems to be legit. She has incall at a local hotel. Wanting to visit her this week, just seeing if anyone has had any experience with her? Thanks in advance.4txwt-5534184740@serv.craigslist.org

Offroader
04-20-16, 14:47
Does anyone have her digits, I dropped my phone in water and lost all my contacts. Could do. Some please help.

Offroader
04-20-16, 15:23
Its Ashley's Birthday tomorrow, she'll be 24. She is getting a room and hopes some of you mongers will cum and help her celebrate her birthday by giving her a good fucking. You can contact her at D25150@yahoo.com, please include in your email your phone number along with your screen name and mine. If you don't include the phone number she will not return the email. Guys I hope by now you believe that this is not the girl from Knoxville, if not just do a little research and read reviews from Knoxville about their Ashley. Everyone have fun and be safe.Could someone please let me know the redhead Ashley on CL, her digits. Dropped my phone in water and lost all my contacts including hers.

NotCharlieShee
04-22-16, 13:17
Search Ooltewah or Betty in Ooltewah for reviews.Have visited here a couple of times. Good rub. The ending is happy but NOTHING extra.

NorthernRebel
04-28-16, 22:06
Stupid me! I've dreamed about Ashley a few times in the past but it's been awhile. I thought I might have another dream about her so I texted her. She said she needed some wafers for gas to get here and asked me to send her the wafers. I wouldn't send them all but agreed to send 50 of them and she said she would show up in 20-30 minutes. Well, 3 hours later and she's a no show. Learned my lesson, never do that again.

Wise Guy 868
04-29-16, 08:46
Stupid me! I've dreamed about Ashley a few times in the past but it's been awhile. I thought I might have another dream about her so I texted her. She said she needed some wafers for gas to get here and asked me to send her the wafers. I wouldn't send them all but agreed to send 50 of them and she said she would show up in 20-30 minutes. Well, 3 hours later and she's a no show. Learned my lesson, never do that again.Once she got the money, what's the incentive to show up? Never advance money to anyone under any circumstances.

NorthernRebel
04-29-16, 12:45
Once she got the money, what's the incentive to show up? Never advance money to anyone under any circumstances.The brain in my head kept telling me that but the between legs was saying otherwise.

UpForItNow
04-29-16, 13:46
The brain in my head kept telling me that but the between legs was saying otherwise.When mongering, Hobbiest must always think with big head, not little head.

(Sometimes easier said than done, unfortunately). Sorry that happened to you.

Lucky You
05-02-16, 00:09
That is her man or ex man doing shady stuff he acted like he was going to blackmail me I had to get ugly with him. He has a addiction and having to feed that with out her is making him do shady stuff. He sends text like I'm at work can my friend meet up first. Don't fall for it.

Stupid me! I've dreamed about Ashley a few times in the past but it's been awhile. I thought I might have another dream about her so I texted her. She said she needed some wafers for gas to get here and asked me to send her the wafers. I wouldn't send them all but agreed to send 50 of them and she said she would show up in 20-30 minutes. Well, 3 hours later and she's a no show. Learned my lesson, never do that again.

Weezy0522
05-02-16, 19:49
It's definitely her ex. She's out the game at the moment.

That is her man or ex man doing shady stuff he acted like he was going to blackmail me I had to get ugly with him. He has a addiction and having to feed that with out her is making him do shady stuff. He sends text like I'm at work can my friend meet up first. Don't fall for it.

ChuckEpoo
05-03-16, 15:13
Once she got the money, what's the incentive to show up? Never advance money to anyone under any circumstances.Thats it. 100%. Your actually better off to only see the same chick a couple of times in short order, tben move on. Seems more than that and tbey will start taking things for granted. In several months come back around, it will work out better.

CraigEllisTn66
05-06-16, 00:56
Wanted to share my experience today.

Had a massage appointment set up with Nikki.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5572209704.html

I couldn't get address in my gps, so we spoke on the phone 5 minutes before appointment time.

She said I was 20 minutes away from her location, so she started in on me about being late, which I understand.

But when I said I would be on the way, or we could reschedule, she said no, I don't think so and told me to not her bother her again. I read a lot of threads on here about providers being late, or not showing, but to be so rude over missed directions and I was putting forth an effort. I will try elsewhere.

RichHam
05-06-16, 03:18
I've seen her in the past. I didn't have any problem getting to her quiet residential incall.

She looks pretty and sexy body, probably late 20's or early 30's. So so massage with just the right amount of teasing and she lets you touch her. I haven't seen the goods yet but she said if I go more often, she'll "trust" me more and I'll see more (With body rubs, you all know it's all about the build up and eventual release. She knows what she's doing.

A little rushed but pretty good experience overall.

Wanted to share my experience today.

Had a massage appointment set up with Nikki.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5572209704.html

I couldn't get address in my gps, so we spoke on the phone 5 minutes before appointment time.

She said I was 20 minutes away from her location, so she started in on me about being late, which I understand.

But when I said I would be on the way, or we could reschedule, she said no, I don't think so and told me to not her bother her again. I read a lot of threads on here about providers being late, or not showing, but to be so rude over missed directions and I was putting forth an effort. I will try elsewhere.

Offroader
05-17-16, 11:03
Stupid me! I've dreamed about Ashley a few times in the past but it's been awhile. I thought I might have another dream about her so I texted her. She said she needed some wafers for gas to get here and asked me to send her the wafers. I wouldn't send them all but agreed to send 50 of them and she said she would show up in 20-30 minutes. Well, 3 hours later and she's a no show. Learned my lesson, never do that again.I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me Ashley's contact info. Her email is down and only way to contact is by phone. My phone with her # fell in toilet. Could someone please help.

NorthernRebel
05-17-16, 21:50
I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me Ashley's contact info. Her email is down and only way to contact is by phone. My phone with her # fell in toilet. Could someone please help.I wouldn't bother with this one since from I've been reading in the forum it's her ex that takes her texts and rips you off.

Juniper Russo
05-28-16, 12:38
I was disappointed but you might have better luck.Why is that? I saw her a while ago and am planning to again soon. I quite enjoyed our appointment.

Offroader
05-31-16, 08:21
Why is that? I saw her a while ago and am planning to again soon. I quite enjoyed our appointment.I've seen her multiple times but lost her number when my phone took a swim. She is and was a very fun dream to me every time, great skills, and I'm a sucker for a redhead anyway. Would be awesome if someone could help me get in contact with her again.

Juniper Russo
05-31-16, 20:42
Does anyone have her digits, I dropped my phone in water and lost all my contacts. Could do. Some please help.I'm not sure we're talking about the same person. Betty was a brunette when I saw her and in all photos I've seen her post.

Ryanh8700
06-09-16, 20:25
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5625492765.html

Does she offer strictly massage or with HE and is her pic recent? I also saw her listing about "In Depth" skills but never heard anything else about anyone's experience with it?

BStoned
06-10-16, 09:26
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/5625492765.html

Does she offer strictly massage or with HE and is her pic recent? I also saw her listing about "In Depth" skills but never heard anything else about anyone's experience with it?She was a massage and HE fun girl at one time. Strictly massage and no other service, the in depth skill is a mystery. Let me know if you get into it.

Bailey 1958
06-13-16, 14:11
You. Fellow mongers in Chattanooga have been nice enough to share your choice ladies.

Like to return the favor by telling you about Kat just up the road in K Town. Believe me,

She is worth the little hop of a trip to her.

After several good reports on the K Town board, had to see for myself. Kat is a mature.

Provider with some man made DD's. If your a breast man, you'll be in heaven. That's just.

For starters. Everything is available except anal. Lots of kissing and DFK. She is handsiy.

Compliments you on your good points, and provides one of the best GFE experiences you.

Will ever have. I felt like I had been with a great lover. She has pretty eyes that give such an.

Erotic stare, a super turn on.

I was in town for two days, brought her to my place, as I don't trust rooms till.

I know the situation. Liked her so much, had to see her the next day at her place. Would you.

Believe it was neat and clean, not the usual wreck of a room you find so often.

Kat is in a financial spot, so any help is, appreciated. No drugs, drama, or smoking. Very reasonably.

Priced. Search K Town board for other reviews. PM for Intel.

NorthernRebel
06-20-16, 08:57
Be careful, fellow mongers, it appears that Ashley's ex is hard up for money. Received a text this morning from "Ashley" telling me she has a friend that's interested in meeting up but that she has a pimp and must run back out to the pimp with the money before she can play, red flags immediately went up. I was ripped off once by him but it isn't going to happen a second time.

Gaijinflyer
06-20-16, 12:40
I think the dude just has her phone and is cycling through the contacts burning through prepaid texts. Every conversation is about meeting someone new or helping her through a friend. Please explain why anyone would wire 'her' money under her friends name because she lost her ID? She's probably long gone. I doubt anyone sees her again.
I

Be careful, fellow mongers, it appears that Ashley's ex is hard up for money. Received a text this morning from "Ashley" telling me she has a friend that's interested in meeting up but that she has a pimp and must run back out to the pimp with the money before she can play, red flags immediately went up. I was ripped off once by him but it isn't going to happen a second time.

Edit spelling

TnDeveloper
06-21-16, 10:51
I think the dude just has her phone and is cycling through the contacts burning through prepaid texts. Every conversation is about meeting someone new or helping her through a friend. Please explain why anyone would wire 'her' money under her friends name because she lost her ID? She's probably long gone. I doubt anyone sees her again.
I

Edit spellingI'd stay far away from any provider when there is an ex or current involved. You just asking for trouble.

TnDeveloper
06-23-16, 02:36
I've noticed this one circulating around the area at various times. If you do your research she has several different phone numbers using the same photos. She is also listed in numerous cities and I couldn't fine one single review from anyone who has ever seen her. I also remember once she was on BP on the same day as a local sting. Maybe I'm just too cautious. If anyone wants to correct me I'm for it.

http://craigslistgirls.com/Ad/Details/2630409

EvilOtto89
06-23-16, 15:32
I've noticed this one circulating around the area at various times. If you do your research she has several different phone numbers using the same photos. She is also listed in numerous cities and I couldn't fine one single review from anyone who has ever seen her. I also remember once she was on BP on the same day as a local sting. Maybe I'm just too cautious. If anyone wants to correct me I'm for it.

http://craigslistgirls.com/Ad/Details/2630409I've tried setting something up a couple of times in the Shallowford Rd area with her, but when I'd get to the area she'd never reply.

ItsFillerTime
07-13-16, 01:10
Ran across this one under beauty "services" (lookin for a cheap hc). I haven't responded, but something tells me pipe cleaning might be high on her list of specialties. There were 3 ads, all the same, that were posted at the time.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/bts/5665332487.html

CraigEllisTn66
07-29-16, 01:00
Anyone talked to this chic. ?

Looks very nice, I text her tonight. She said I can do a massage on her, tomorrow.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/res/5704438573.html

Hobby Lobby
07-29-16, 14:10

Looks very nice, I text her tonight. She said I can do a massage on her, tomorrow.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/res/5704438573.htmlNot bad looking at all. Interested to hear how this turns out.

ItsFillerTime
07-29-16, 17:33

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/res/5704438573.htmlWait. You're giving HER a massage??

CraigEllisTn66
07-29-16, 19:35
Wait. You're giving HER a massage??That's my passion my friend.

Giving leg massages.

ItsFillerTime
07-30-16, 09:20
That's my passion my friend.

Giving leg massages.Roger That!

MeesterMan
07-30-16, 20:04
Roger That!Oh yea, giving a rub down to a hottie. That does It for me too.

MeesterMan
07-31-16, 19:31
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5709930141.html

There's a whole line of other "profiles" including notes of what to change in future subject lines. Hmmm, fake ya think?

Chattmoc
08-01-16, 14:37
I actually saw her on Saturday afternoon at my apt. She told me she took down her post because of all of the response she was getting from it wanting "favors. " For some reason she responded to me though.

She gave me a massage with a HE. She said she has never done anything like that before. There was practically nothing going on up top so topless did nothing for me.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/res/5704438573.html

Member #5187
08-05-16, 07:04
Did a bit of back and forth email with her, but it didn't looks like extras were on the menu. So I gave up! Anyone else had any luck?

Ran across this one under beauty "services" (lookin for a cheap hc). I haven't responded, but something tells me pipe cleaning might be high on her list of specialties. There were 3 ads, all the same, that were posted at the time.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/bts/5665332487.html

LocoSmitty
08-05-16, 14:19
Any seen this one yet?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5717704801.html

I haven't been out much lately but this sounds interesting. Is CTG still retired? It is hard for others to measure up to her.

TN1234
09-06-16, 14:50
Hello, is the Ashely that you guys have talked about here the gal that lives in Hixson? I believe she used to live in the red bank area before. I've been exchanging some emails with her recently, but her responses are very flaky. Just wondering if she's worth pursuing. Any insights are appreciated. PMs are also welcome. Thanks fellas.

NorthernRebel
09-07-16, 05:37
Any seen this one yet?

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5717704801.html

I haven't been out much lately but this sounds interesting. Is CTG still retired? It is hard for others to measure up to her.Run away from that one as fast as you can.

BetamaXXX
12-23-16, 18:55
Says she was a dancer and was off tonight but needed some gifts from some santas tonight. I caught it before being flagged no name or phone number exchanged but I do have a pic and wondered if anyone else saw the ad. Should I post the pic?

ChattDude
12-24-16, 08:45
Says she was a dancer and was off tonight but needed some gifts from some santas tonight. I caught it before being flagged no name or phone number exchanged but I do have a pic and wondered if anyone else saw the ad. Should I post the pic?Hey, I saw that ad before it was taken down. Sounded legit, but I didn't see any pics.

BetamaXXX
12-25-16, 08:47
Hey, I saw that ad before it was taken down. Sounded legit, but I didn't see any pics.Yes it was legit. After talking to her awhile I mentioned that I had a girlfriend and subject of them two hooking came up and now I have a new friend. No dreaming and no roses on this one.

Espy423
12-25-16, 10:18
Hey, I saw that ad before it was taken down. Sounded legit, but I didn't see any pics.Responded to one of her old ads. Didn't get to meet because of schedule issues. Also advertises with her cousin. Very interested if anyone meets with either of them.

Weezy0522
12-25-16, 14:13
Says she was a dancer and was off tonight but needed some gifts from some santas tonight. I caught it before being flagged no name or phone number exchanged but I do have a pic and wondered if anyone else saw the ad. Should I post the pic?I'm curious to see.

ItsFillerTime
12-25-16, 17:11
Says she was a dancer and was off tonight but needed some gifts from some santas tonight. I caught it before being flagged no name or phone number exchanged but I do have a pic and wondered if anyone else saw the ad. Should I post the pic?If it were me, I'd run the pic, but crop off or blur her face if possible to protect her I d.

BetamaXXX
12-26-16, 00:40
If it were me, I'd run the pic, but crop off or blur her face if possible to protect her I d.I covered the face but I'm sure if anyone has met her they can tell who she is. Thanks.

Ken6711
12-26-16, 11:10
Any info on this on on BP 615-XXX-4169.

💋here for your pleasure only💘 - 21.

She looks nice thanks.

Offroader
12-27-16, 14:41
I covered the face but I'm sure if anyone has met her they can tell who she is. Thanks.I think I know who that is. I would love to get her info and see her again please, anyone.

Madness871
12-28-16, 07:19
I covered the face but I'm sure if anyone has met her they can tell who she is. Thanks.I'm pretty sure that's Ashley I met her off Craigslist a while back she has a tight little body.

Offroader
12-29-16, 10:14
I'm pretty sure that's Ashley I met her off Craigslist a while back she has a tight little body.If any of you have her Info, I would like to see her again. She was a lot of fun for me.

ARoadBuilder
01-04-17, 20:11
Anyone seen her ads or know anything about her?

She posted yesterday as Cleveland NOW!

She posted again today: https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/5945595998.html.

Says she is at Applegate Inn--I've never heard of it.

Wise Guy 868
01-04-17, 21:06

Says she is at Applegate Inn--I've never heard of it.Few were busted there for the last while. I would stay away from that area.

Duke5392
01-04-17, 22:47
Hey fellas,

Been in contact with this one and something just don't feel right. That's my 2 ¢.

I would play really safe.

Says she is at Applegate Inn--I've never heard of it.

PlainsDrifter
02-04-17, 06:26

Says she is at Applegate Inn--I've never heard of it.Has anyone got anymore info on her? She's still posting.

Member #2668
02-04-17, 09:11
Has anyone got anymore info on her? She's still posting.If I'm not mistaken isn't the Applegate where LEO did a sting operation about a month ago?

ChuckEpoo
02-06-17, 11:16
Few were busted there for the last while. I would stay away from that area.I got a text out of the blue from someone claiming we had a great time a while back and wanted a redo. As hard as I tried I couldn't recall the pic but I did have the number in my phone. This person threw a cheap price out and asked to meet at the Applegate Inn.

I played along for a while but once I said I couldn't make it that was it. No more responses.

Stay safe.

NorthernRebel
02-08-17, 06:15
I got a text out of the blue from someone claiming we had a great time a while back and wanted a redo. As hard as I tried I couldn't recall the pic but I did have the number in my phone. This person threw a cheap price out and asked to meet at the Applegate Inn.

I played along for a while but once I said I couldn't make it that was it. No more responses.

Stay safe.I know who you're referring to. I had something set up with her then she blew me off. I setup an appointment with another provider. She soon afterwards texted me back saying her plans changed and to come see her. I told her I had already made plans with someone else. She all but begged me to change my plans. I told her that she was the one that blew me off and that I wouldn't do that to a provider. That ended any response back from her.

StonesRoller69
03-13-17, 18:49
Anyone know anything about this one? Posted on CL for a "friend" and says she needs help for rent, kid, etc. Claims she is willing to work (on me) for the money. But gives only one word answers in emails. Don't yet have a name or digits. Please tell me what you know as I would be driving there from Knoxville area tonight if I pull the trigger.

Hobby Lobby
03-13-17, 19:48
Anyone know anything about this one? Posted on CL for a "friend" and says she needs help for rent, kid, etc. Claims she is willing to work (on me) for the money. But gives only one word answers in emails. Don't yet have a name or digits. Please tell me what you know as I would be driving there from Knoxville area tonight if I pull the trigger.I have no info on her but those angle pictures are a red flag to me. Might be carrying some extra weight in the mid section.

LocoSmitty
04-13-17, 10:33
Is it just me or is Chattanooga's CL getting worse than useless? Hardly a single legit ad and all it does is blow up your e-mail with bots. Seems like it is getting worse than usual.

ChattDude
04-14-17, 06:29
Anyone know anything about this one? Posted on CL for a "friend" and says she needs help for rent, kid, etc. Claims she is willing to work (on me) for the money. But gives only one word answers in emails. Don't yet have a name or digits. Please tell me what you know as I would be driving there from Knoxville area tonight if I pull the trigger.If they take high angle camera shots that look like they were made from the International Space Station, chances are they are hiding a beer / twinkie gut.

Squeeb89
04-25-17, 00:16
Was wondering if anyone had Amy's digits from CL? Skinnier blonde, nice bolt ons. Gave a helluva BJ.

Weezy0522
04-25-17, 20:37
Was wondering if anyone had Amy's digits from CL? Skinnier blonde, nice bolt ons. Gave a helluva BJ.I'd be interested in this as well.

LocoSmitty
05-01-17, 14:49
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/6098806896.html

Anyone taken the plunge here? She said the dances are free but her husband loves to watch and direct. She sent a couple of pictures and looks fantastic.

TenACMan
05-06-17, 08:31
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/6112586325.html

Advertises on backpage too. Is she the same Betty that used to advertise in Ootlewah? I am booked next week and looking for information about what to expect and any tips on how to get the most out of my visit.

Rwestlake
05-06-17, 10:43
It is the same. She now has a place in E. Brainerd and works from there. There's really nothing to negotiate with her. She does massages in the nude. She'll tell you up front that you can feel her up everywhere but the kitty. She's a very nice person. You will get a HE. There's no BJ or FS.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/6112586325.html

Advertises on backpage too. Is she the same Betty that used to advertise in Ootlewah? I am booked next week and looking for information about what to expect and any tips on how to get the most out of my visit.

MassageMan32
05-22-17, 15:07
I've not seen any reviews on her yet so I'll give one. I had a wonderful session with her today. So far she is low volume but she is looking for new clients. Her rates are fare and she is not a clock watcher. She gives a nice relaxing massage and on the flip she makes sure to take care of all your stress. I have a feeling that the type of stress relief could be negotiated. Her location isn't the best in town but once you are inside she makes you feel at ease. Her pic online is accurate and she will send more pics if you wish. I will repeat.

Lpmlrl
07-09-17, 17:29
I've not seen any reviews on her yet so I'll give one. I had a wonderful session with her today. So far she is low volume but she is looking for new clients. Her rates are fare and she is not a clock watcher. She gives a nice relaxing massage and on the flip she makes sure to take care of all your stress. I have a feeling that the type of stress relief could be negotiated. Her location isn't the best in town but once you are inside she makes you feel at ease. Her pic online is accurate and she will send more pics if you wish. I will repeat.Can you please put her ad here.

LovesMassages
07-09-17, 21:45
Pics or a description?

I've not seen any reviews on her yet so I'll give one. I had a wonderful session with her today. So far she is low volume but she is looking for new clients. Her rates are fare and she is not a clock watcher. She gives a nice relaxing massage and on the flip she makes sure to take care of all your stress. I have a feeling that the type of stress relief could be negotiated. Her location isn't the best in town but once you are inside she makes you feel at ease. Her pic online is accurate and she will send more pics if you wish. I will repeat.

SadBoi
07-12-17, 22:16
I've not seen any reviews on her yet so I'll give one. I had a wonderful session with her today. So far she is low volume but she is looking for new clients. Her rates are fare and she is not a clock watcher. She gives a nice relaxing massage and on the flip she makes sure to take care of all your stress. I have a feeling that the type of stress relief could be negotiated. Her location isn't the best in town but once you are inside she makes you feel at ease. Her pic online is accurate and she will send more pics if you wish. I will repeat.It seems kinda high to me. I didn't go for it. PM for rate you got.

Big Nate
07-13-17, 09:52
It seems kinda high to me. I didn't go for it. PM for rate you got.My feelings exactly. $200 is a lot of dough-re-mi for this service, especially when we have proven, excellent, trustworthy ladies like Catherine and Betty doing the same thing outstandingly for less than half that. Please pm me also if there is something special that makes it worth the money. Thanks.

LocoSmitty
07-13-17, 10:06
My feelings exactly. $200 is a lot of dough-re-mi for this service, especially when we have proven, excellent, trustworthy ladies like Catherine and Betty doing the same thing outstandingly for less than half that. Please pm me also if there is something special that makes it worth the money. Thanks.I also had emailed her ad and thought the price was way over the top. CTG is awesome for a lot less for sure. Not tried Betty yet though. I wouldn't mind trying a hot your thing but not at that price when I know CTG will make me feel very special.

SadBoi
07-14-17, 22:47
I also had emailed her ad and thought the price was way over the top. CTG is awesome for a lot less for sure. Not tried Betty yet though. I wouldn't mind trying a hot your thing but not at that price when I know CTG will make me feel very special.That's what I did. I tried Betty and had a good time instead.

Big Nate
07-24-17, 18:10
After seeing her latest ad touting lower rates, I texted for the info. Now $100-140, depending on exactly what you want. Still high, but the girl in the pictures kept calling my name. Plus, her location is very convenient for me. So I rolled the dice. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as MM32's.

First, the positive. Incall is decent and discreet residence. She is a sweet girl. She knows how to give a massage.

She is the girl in the pictures, but the pictures were taken 40 lbs. ago. I don't want to be unkind, so I won't say more. As stated, the massage was good--at least what there was of it. Maybe 15 minutes of actual massage, then the finale, which was very rushed. From beginning to end, I was out of there in 31 minutes--not an hour as expected. More details for trusted members.

I spent 140 on 31 disappointing minutes when I could have spent two satisfying hours with Betty for the same money (not counting the tip I happily give her). Lesson learned. I guess I just keep searching for what I had with my atf massage girl who retired a couple of years ago.

I hate to give a negative review for a sweet girl, but I hate for others to lay down that much hard earned green for such a poor experience.

BStoned
07-25-17, 10:18
After seeing her latest ad touting lower rates, I texted for the info. Now $100-140, depending on exactly what you want. Still high, but the girl in the pictures kept calling my name. Plus, her location is very convenient for me. So I rolled the dice. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as MM32's.

First, the positive. Incall is decent and discreet residence. She is a sweet girl. She knows how to give a massage.

She is the girl in the pictures, but the pictures were taken 40 lbs. ago. I don't want to be unkind, so I won't say more. As stated, the massage was good--at least what there was of it. Maybe 15 minutes of actual massage, then the finale, which was very rushed. From beginning to end, I was out of there in 31 minutes--not an hour as expected. More details for trusted members.

I spent 140 on 31 disappointing minutes when I could have spent two satisfying hours with Betty for the same money (not counting the tip I happily give her). Lesson learned. I guess I just keep searching for what I had with my atf massage girl who retired a couple of years ago.

I hate to give a negative review for a sweet girl, but I hate for others to lay down that much hard earned green for such a poor experience.I miss our retired atf massage girl too. She was great!

Big Nate
08-18-17, 14:36

I hate to give a negative review for a sweet girl, but I hate for others to lay down that much hard earned green for such a poor experience.Want to let everyone know that she pm'ed me after my review and offered me a free session. I appreciate her making it right.

Jire HJ
10-20-17, 14:55
Want to let everyone know that she pm'ed me after my review and offered me a free session. I appreciate her making it right.I guess you now will know that my math skills suck. I've read this series of posts and did not put 2&2 together a few days later. I took the plunge today with this lady. What has already been written about her physical appearance is pretty spot on. She is not a tiny lady. Location is not sketchy, just a little tight getting in and out of. She was friendly and courteous and was able to carry on a conversation. Massage was good and the flip was nice. I'm not sure I will repeat mostly because she has lines that I typically like to cross.

WolfBlare42
10-25-17, 11:56
Against my better judgement, and the previous reviews, I decided to see this lady. First off, she is very sweet. I mentioned the previous reviews and she said they were misunderstandings. As for the massage therapist she has on the ad, she definitely is not one. She would go from arms to legs back to arms back to legs with the same movements in the same places. I think she wants to do a good job, but she just doesn't know how. For the sensual part, I'm not sure she understands what makes a man feel good and where those areas are. I do know she's only been doing this since March according to her. But I would think she has or should have a better idea of where erogenous zones are and how to manipulate them. And I'm speaking totally about the massage itself. There's no way in anybody's book that it's worth $.6. If Betty is .7 and Catherine is .9, she should reasonably ask for .4 or .5. But the one thing that really irked me, was she had no towels or washcloths. Only small, wet, baby wipes. PM for more specifics.

BaconBosun
11-20-17, 16:15
First time reviewing. I was hesitant about this one given the other reviews, but overall, nothing to complain about. Nice lady, very sweet and easy to talk to. Mildly disappointed by the lack of certain options, but otherwise everything went just as expected. Unlike some other reviewers, though, I did not feel rushed at all. I can see myself repeating as her location is more convenient to me than some other providers I've seen.

Kittyss1
12-25-17, 13:58
Has anyone taken the plunge with a CL advertiser calling herself "Mrs Smith". Might toftt, might not, but if you have any info, it would be great.

JustaGuyinMs
12-26-17, 06:50
Has anyone taken the plunge with a CL advertiser calling herself "Mrs Smith". Might toftt, might not, but if you have any info, it would be great.Can't remember seeing her ads. A link would be helpful.

JaG.

Kittyss1
12-26-17, 23:18
Can't remember seeing her ads. A link would be helpful.

JaG.Her ad ran a day with the headline "I'm good at what I do". She may post with different titles.

But. The red flags are piling up though.

1) 75/ hr. 125/ hr BBFS.

2) no one visits her house. Then wants me to come to her house. In a rough neighborhood.

3) sends lots of pics. Not a bad thing I guess.

4) says she doesn't discuss what she does for her "cover charge". Then tells me exactly what she will do for her cover charge.

I think I will let someone else toftt on this one.

JustaGuyinMs
12-27-17, 05:46
Her ad ran a day with the headline "I'm good at what I do". She may post with different titles.

But. The red flags are piling up though.

1) 75/ hr. 125/ hr BBFS.

2) no one visits her house. Then wants me to come to her house. In a rough neighborhood.

3) sends lots of pics. Not a bad thing I guess.

4) says she doesn't discuss what she does for her "cover charge". Then tells me exactly what she will do for her cover charge.

I think I will let someone else toftt on this one.Taking a pass on this one is probably a good idea.

JaG.

LuapW
01-14-18, 08:35
Does anybody know anything about this one: [URL]https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/ginas-therapeutic-massage/6457562756

She quoted $150 f / s.

Spankin
01-15-18, 12:31
If you check the address tag, it's for the Waverly Motel. I doubt the girl in the photo would stay there. But I'm willing to bet that is black haired Gina from Rossville Blvd; skinny, 50 ish, rode hard, put up wet looking. If the number is s 423-88X-xxxx, that's her. On the plus side she's an honest person won't try to rip you off or set you up. I would say the price point is highly negotiable, not 150.

MeshGuy
01-24-18, 14:06
Has anyone seen this lady? Ad says Whitwell but she says she's in Dunlap. https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/d/so-whats-good-w4m/6470775464.html.

JustaGuyinMs
01-24-18, 17:13
Has anyone seen this lady? Ad says Whitwell but she says she's in Dunlap. https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/d/so-whats-good-w4m/6470775464.html.I've replied twice to her ad with no response from her. But, I was asking about meeting at a future time, so I suspect she's only interested in guys who can show up "now. ".

I was hoping to find out more about her, but I've pretty much decided to ignore her as she has ignored me.

JaG.

MeshGuy
01-24-18, 17:19
I've replied twice to her ad with no response from her. But, I was asking about meeting at a future time, so I suspect she's only interested in guys who can show up "now. ".

I was hoping to find out more about her, but I've pretty much decided to ignore her as she has ignored me.

JaG.Yeah, I made the most progress so far today, but couldn't meet today and she wouldn't try to set up for tomorrow.

Granger55
01-24-18, 21:18
Has anyone seen this lady? Ad says Whitwell but she says she's in Dunlap. https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/d/so-whats-good-w4m/6470775464.html.I saw this lady a couple of weeks ago. I would not recommend. If your interested in details, pm me.

Granger55
01-24-18, 21:20
Has anyone seen this lady? Ad says Whitwell but she says she's in Dunlap. https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/d/so-whats-good-w4m/6470775464.html.I saw this lady a couple of weeks ago. I would not recommend, if your interested in details pm me.

JoeDeertay
01-24-18, 23:21
Anyone have any info on the girl named Nikki with all the tats that does massages?

RedNeckMonger
01-25-18, 08:26
Anyone have any info on the girl named Nikki with all the tats that does massages?Partners with the Ten Fingers Productions guy, whom I think to be her boyfriend. They both consider themselves to be artistes. She will not take off her top, but oddly enough, she can on occasion be talked into removing her bottom garments -- depends upon her mood at the moment. Prone to taking smoke breaks during the session. I would not waste my time unless her physical appearance is just so appealing to you that you cannot resist giving her a try.

JustaGuyinMs
01-25-18, 17:04
Partners with the Ten Fingers Productions guy, whom I think to be her boyfriend. They both consider themselves to be artistes. She will not take off her top, but oddly enough, she can on occasion be talked into removing her bottom garments -- depends upon her mood at the moment. Prone to taking smoke breaks during the session. I would not waste my time unless her physical appearance is just so appealing to you that you cannot resist giving her a try.Thanks, good information about another one not to waste time and money with.

JaG.

JoeDeertay
01-25-18, 18:32
I appreciate the info. Chicks that look like her tend to be wild as hell, but when you add in some significant other, and they're usually the only ones who benefit from that wildness. Other than this Catherine gal, who's a good go to who offers a great therapeutic massage and extras?

Partners with the Ten Fingers Productions guy, whom I think to be her boyfriend. They both consider themselves to be artistes. She will not take off her top, but oddly enough, she can on occasion be talked into removing her bottom garments -- depends upon her mood at the moment. Prone to taking smoke breaks during the session. I would not waste my time unless her physical appearance is just so appealing to you that you cannot resist giving her a try.

RedNeckMonger
01-26-18, 09:37
I appreciate the info. Chicks that look like her tend to be wild as hell, but when you add in some significant other, and they're usually the only ones who benefit from that wildness. Other than this Catherine gal, who's a good go to who offers a great therapeutic massage and extras?The only other one that I know of at the moment is Betty, whose ad is titled * MASSAGE * on Craigslist. Good massage with both parties nude, HE only, and allows external touching. She is a very nice person and charges a very reasonable fee. Picture in ad is accurate. She is a tad plump with boobs on the small side, but that does not bother me. You will have to send a photo to set an appointment, but in her case, it's nothing to worry about.

JustaGuyinMs
01-28-18, 20:58
What's up with Craig's List of casual encounters w4 m. Most are gone, or am I doing something wrong?

JaG.

MrJohnsn
01-28-18, 22:22
What's up with Craig's List of casual encounters w4 m. Most are gone, or am I doing something wrong?

JaG.Seems as if their getting flagged as soon as they pop up, I caught one last wk 23 yr old looking for older man so I took the bait and got a bunch of hot nudies but long story short just wanting me to join some site for verification with credit card, no thanks.

JustaGuyinMs
01-29-18, 06:22
Seems as if their getting flagged as soon as they pop up, I caught one last wk 23 yr old looking for older man so I took the bait and got a bunch of hot nudies but long story short just wanting me to join some site for verification with credit card, no thanks.Yeah, that site scam is way too common on CL. Primary reason I don't use CL much as a resource. It's worked a few times in the past, but nothing recent. There seems to be one pro on there (age 46) who is likely to be real, but the others are more suspect, especially if they ask for pics and a cell phone number.

JaG.

MeshGuy
01-29-18, 11:45

JaG.There are dudes that will flag P4 P gals as scammers. Some guys legitimately think there are horny, hot women who need to use CL to get laid and they're trying to clear out everyone else. There are legit providers, but they're few and far between. It's not hard to spot the scammers once you respond to a few ads. But you definitely have to catch the real women before they get flagged.

Spankin
01-29-18, 21:45
Gave up on CL some time ago, but spotted a new hunting ground in FB. I work it like this, keep an eye on R2 K, when one of the BP girls pop up use an undercover FB page to check out their friends list, not too hard to pick out the fellow travelers. Just randomly send out friend requests to people on their friends list. You'll soon end up friends with some folks in their scene, and some other odds and ends. Now you can start reaching out to the single mommy, baby daddy in Silverdale types, as well as the burnt out on bad boys type, an offer to pay that electric bill and you are in like Flint. Best part, play it right and you'll get direct access to her friends.

EasyLife772
01-30-18, 01:57
Gave up on CL some time ago, but spotted a new hunting ground in FB. I work it like this, keep an eye on R2 K, when one of the BP girls pop up use an undercover FB page to check out their friends list, not too hard to pick out the fellow travelers. Just randomly send out friend requests to people on their friends list. You'll soon end up friends with some folks in their scene, and some other odds and ends. Now you can start reaching out to the single mommy, baby daddy in Silverdale types, as well as the burnt out on bad boys type, an offer to pay that electric bill and you are in like Flint. Best part, play it right and you'll get direct access to her friends.That is the creepiest yet most useful advice posted on here in quite some time.

Member #5976
01-30-18, 06:48
That is the creepiest yet most useful advice posted on here in quite some time.Hahaha I totally agree. I've used FB once before too.

Spankin
01-30-18, 11:31
I don't think it's stalking if you actually end up fucking them. You want creepy? Last FB prospect had to take a 'business trip' (violation of probation, I think) but her 57 year old mom is hot and fun and not shy about helping herself to her daughters benefactor. That's creepy, but fun.

ChattDude
01-31-18, 07:52
I don't think it's stalking if you actually end up fucking them. You want creepy? Last FB prospect had to take a 'business trip' (violation of probation, I think) but her 57 year old mom is hot and fun and not shy about helping herself to her daughters benefactor. That's creepy, but fun.And also sets up the prospect of a mom / daughter.

Fcw1023
01-31-18, 10:24
I don't think it's stalking if you actually end up fucking them. You want creepy? Last FB prospect had to take a 'business trip' (violation of probation, I think) but her 57 year old mom is hot and fun and not shy about helping herself to her daughters benefactor. That's creepy, but fun.So what's that hot mom's number? LOL.

Seacapt
01-31-18, 19:12
So what's that hot mom's number? LOL.Would love to have hot moms number, Please message me!

TN Veteran
02-05-18, 10:49
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/ginas-therapeutic-massage/6476818617.html

Little head WAY out over his skis. Do not recommend. Even if you are desperate. Horrible location, horrible room / massage area, dirty, distracted, upsell, basically a highlight reel of regret.

You have been warned.

Spankin
02-05-18, 13:01
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/ginas-therapeutic-massage/6476818617.html

Little head WAY out over his skis. Do not recommend. Even if you are desperate. Horrible location, horrible room / massage area, dirty, distracted, upsell, basically a highlight reel of regret.

You have been warned.Thanks, I was starting to scout this one today. So now I'll work on this one, https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/bts/d/massage-therapy-saturday/6483773286.html.

Robert501
02-10-18, 12:20
Thanks, I was starting to scout this one today. So now I'll work on this one, https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/bts/d/massage-therapy-saturday/6483773286.html.Did you get a chance to check this out? How was it?

Kramer12
02-11-18, 00:40

You have been warned.I texted her the other day about availability and she started bombarding me with text about the local police trying to catch her and get her daughter. Wow, I just wanted to know rate and time.

RunningMan52
02-13-18, 18:33
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-by-dayna-lmt/6486929101.html

JustaGuyinMs
02-14-18, 07:54
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-by-dayna-lmt/6486929101.htmlNot sure extras would be available, so I suggest you TOFTT and let us know. .

JaG.

Seacapt
02-14-18, 10:18
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-by-dayna-lmt/6486929101.htmlSaw that ad and was wondering the same thing, if I toftt maybe I could become a senior member.

DockMan
02-14-18, 15:22
I believe that after 6 months and 25 posts you become senior. But if you do TOFFT let us know. Although the best massage provider in my book is Catherine if you can get in to see her, I've not in a while and it's way beyond time for me to not see Catherine The Great.

Saw that ad and was wondering the same thing, if I toftt maybe I could become a senior member.

RealJimmyHoffa
02-14-18, 16:39
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-by-dayna-lmt/6486929101.htmlTexted the number and she was adamant that it was massage only. Not sure if repeat business would change that but not going to invest the $ to see.

Offroader
02-16-18, 10:29
I met this girl at her incall, and everything is on the menu but anal. She is cute and a little think but has amazing head game and a tight little monkey. Not rushed at all. Will I repeat, yes I will. Damage $ for hhr.

Weezy0522
02-16-18, 10:38
I met this girl at her incall, and everything is on the menu but anal. She is cute and a little think but has amazing head game and a tight little monkey. Not rushed at all. Will I repeat, yes I will. Damage $ for hhr.Info on he?

MeshGuy
02-16-18, 11:38
I met this girl at her incall, and everything is on the menu but anal. She is cute and a little think but has amazing head game and a tight little monkey. Not rushed at all. Will I repeat, yes I will. Damage $ for hhr.I've been trying to get a hold of her for a couple weeks. Glad it was a good experience; I'll redouble my efforts. Cute and thick is just my style.

Offroader
02-16-18, 12:03
I've been trying to get a hold of her for a couple weeks. Glad it was a good experience; I'll redouble my efforts. Cute and thick is just my style.Her name is Lexi, she's redhead. If anyone wants contact info, pm me for it.

Jire HJ
02-16-18, 14:12
Her name is Lexi, she's redhead. If anyone wants contact info, pm me for it.Think your box is full.

Offroader
02-16-18, 15:35
Think your box is full.She said to make sure you txt first please.

SlowNow
02-16-18, 15:55
She said to make sure you txt first please.Can you send number.

BlackBeauty423
02-17-18, 11:56
She was around a couple of years ago and went by another name. She is black with tattoos and super hot in person. Me and my boyfriend had her for valentines in 2016. Playful but very intimate. We would love to find her again.

Offroader
02-18-18, 12:10
Has anyone tried her out yet? I went sat morning and had another satisfying visit. Pm me about your visit with her. She did say something to me about being with 2 guys at once, so if your interested give me a pm and I'll set it up.

Weezy0522
02-18-18, 13:52
She was around a couple of years ago and went by another name. She is black with tattoos and super hot in person. Me and my boyfriend had her for valentines in 2016. Playful but very intimate. We would love to find her again.From what I heard she got out of this business. Idk though, haven't been able to find out much about her since.

Starbucks2602
02-18-18, 15:06
Has anyone tried her out yet? I went sat morning and had another satisfying visit. Pm me about your visit with her. She did say something to me about being with 2 guys at once, so if your interested give me a pm and I'll set it up.Sent you a pm.

Lpmlrl
02-18-18, 19:24
Has anyone tried her out yet? I went sat morning and had another satisfying visit. Pm me about your visit with her. She did say something to me about being with 2 guys at once, so if your interested give me a pm and I'll set it up.Just sent a PM.

SlowNow
02-19-18, 08:46
Hey guys can anyone send me lexi number, where she posts.

Thanks.

JustaGuyinMs
02-19-18, 09:28
Hey guys can anyone send me lexi number, where she posts.

Thanks.I'm also interested.

JaG.

SlowNow
02-21-18, 18:35
Hey guys has anyone seen this girl lexi from craigslist love more info.

Starbucks2602
02-22-18, 15:57
Hey guys has anyone seen this girl lexi from craigslist love more info.I spoke with her but she went silent. At one point she wanted a picture of me which is a deal breaker. But then she didn’t... then nothing. YMMV

SlowNow
02-22-18, 18:35
I spoke with her but she went silent. At one point she wanted a picture of me which is a deal breaker. But then she didnt... then nothing. YMMVCan you send me number I try my luck.

BlackBeauty423
03-05-18, 12:36
From what I heard she got out of this business. Idk though, haven't been able to find out much about her since.I got in contact with her and she is still in the business. If anyone would like her contact info, I definitely recommend especially for couples.

JoeDeertay
03-07-18, 08:49
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/ginas-therapeutic-massage/6519277742.html

Kramer12
03-11-18, 11:00
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/d/ginas-therapeutic-massage/6519277742.htmlAll reports I could find say to skip. I was quoted 140/ FS but after doing some digging I passed.

Kramer12
03-11-18, 11:11
Here is someone who posts on Craigslist personals for bjs. She has a Kik account lips4 pleasure. I sent her a Kik but she wanted a pic of me before she sent one. In my mind that is a deal breaker. What is your opinion, and does anyone have any experience with her?

Kramer12
03-11-18, 11:27
So ad says they clean in lingerie. I contacted and she said $125 for massage and extras discussed in person. Anyone have info?

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/hss/d/home-and-small-office-cleaning/6483216555.html

Easy Peasey
03-13-18, 23:52
Here is someone who posts on Craigslist personals for bjs. She has a Kik account lips4 pleasure. I sent her a Kik but she wanted a pic of me before she sent one. In my mind that is a deal breaker. What is your opinion, and does anyone have any experience with her?Long time lurker. Used the forums to help me, so I signed up to pass along my intel. Had a Cherry Valley dream today. Excellent skills. The room is "lived in. " She is not a conversationalist. Straight to business. There are child care issues that make scheduling a challenge. Funny ending. She picked the wrong second to rest her jaw, worked it with her hand and got a surprise across her shirt and side of the face. We laughed about it and she said she was impressed with the distance and force. Ha!