PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DanaFrank1
08-20-18, 19:56
I was in Rapid city for a small motorcycle event and stopped here on a whim. Total legit very good massage but that was all. The lady didn't even shut the door tight and kept covering my private parts with sheet. So total damage was 70 plus 20 tip. I also stopped at Hong Kong Ruby Massage and struck out. Hong Kong ruby massage did have a nice table shower for and extra 10. Total damages there 70 plus 10 and 20 tip for massage. Maybe it was bad timing but I should have saved my $$.

Bowchika
06-03-19, 08:42
Stopped by because I was curious, got the full massage with table shower. Was a nice rub down and lady noticed I was getting a bit excited. She put some oil in my hand and placed it on my member. I tried to get her to do it but she wouldn't, she did watch and let me grope her butt while I did it myself. Wasn't too bad, may try again another day.

MidwestFun
10-12-22, 09:27
Is there anywhere in Rapid or the hills to get a sentual massage with HE?

YoungMan49
10-19-22, 12:18
I was in Rapid for a meeting. Had two afternoons with nothing to do.

First day I tried Hau's Massage. The massage was good but absolutely nothing else.

Second day I tried Massage 4 you 1. It is not what is on the sign out front but I tried anyway.

The massage was good but I could not get her to finish the job. She finally asked which hand? I thought she was asking which hand I wanted her to use. I said I didn't care so she put oil on MY hand and said you can finish.

The other options in the area were way much $$.

Hope this helps.

YM.

Go4MN
06-06-23, 17:08
Hey.

Will be in town this weekend and wondering if anyone looks at this forum??

If anyone could point me in a general direction that would be great. Been doing some homework but having at least one solid fact would be helpful.

Thanks.

TomPager
06-07-23, 20:20
Rapid Asian massage parlors provide massage only. And not a good one.

The ending is not happy.

Hey.

Will be in town this weekend and wondering if anyone looks at this forum??

If anyone could point me in a general direction that would be great. Been doing some homework but having at least one solid fact would be helpful.

Thanks.

Go4MN
06-08-23, 07:40
Rapid Asian massage parlors provide massage only. And not a good one.

The ending is not happy.Thanks, that is a bummer. Guess we will have to try the strip club.

MidwestFun
09-23-23, 10:58
Has anyone seen Natalia she post on EROS massage just curious if anyone has been to her.

TomPager
10-30-23, 12:17
Has anyone seen Natalia she post on EROS massage just curious if anyone has been to her.Did you give her a go? Report?

MidwestFun
12-06-23, 11:43
Did you give her a go? Report?I never could get a hold of her now she appears to be gone.