PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

YoungMan49
10-10-15, 10:27
I was in Rapid City and found this wonderful young lady. I was looking for a body rub and there are not many options there. She is somewhat of a UTR and only does body rubs with a very enthusiastic ending. She has a really nice incall in town and gives a great massage. Her price is a little more than usual at $. 5 for hour but again not many options. She is very cute and petite with a super personality. She will not be posting anymore very soon so any SM can PM me for her digits.

Member #5297
08-26-16, 21:21
I passed through the other day. What's up with those cheap motels on North? I passed by them and it seemed like there were multiple streetwalkers walking up and down that street? Just locals? I didn't bother to find out as I was only passing through but I never thought of Rapid City or anywhere in SD as being a place for prostitution. Geez, what do the desperate do in SD?

Cammack
09-12-16, 06:06
I was in Rapid City and found this wonderful young lady. I was looking for a body rub and there are not many options there. She is somewhat of a UTR and only does body rubs with a very enthusiastic ending. She has a really nice incall in town and gives a great massage. Her price is a little more than usual at $. 5 for hour but again not many options. She is very cute and petite with a super personality. She will not be posting anymore very soon so any SM can PM me for her digits.Unfortunately she is no longer working.