PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Robster87
07-26-10, 16:12
I stopped at the Love's truck stop at the 106 exit last night for a break. This truck stop is new. I guess around midnight there were a couple of girls working the lot, maybe 4 or 5 on the SW scale. I did not partake of their services so I cannot provide any more info.

MadDog1987
10-12-11, 07:07
I am a part time truck driver. I stop in the truck stop at 178 and I-20 a few weeks ago for a few hours of sleep. When I got ready to leave the next morning and I went inside, the manager ask me a few times if I had any problems and if I slept okay. I asked him what do you mean and he stated they were having "trouble" with girls coming there and knocking on truckers doors.

I know this is not personal experience but I feel pretty certain the info is reliable.

Mark1160
10-19-11, 00:40
Well I've been here a few hours tonight and don't know if its the rain, but I've not seen anyone who could remotely be considered working.

There is always The Lions Den adult store on the lot, and there were a number of cars going there,

I guess one could wander in there to see if anything might be happening.

And if nothing comes of it, you could always invest in a "Fleshlight"

I am a part time truck driver. I stop in the truck stop at 178 and I-20 a few weeks ago for a few hours of sleep. When I got ready to leave the next morning and I went inside, the manager ask me a few times if I had any problems and if I slept okay. I asked him what do you mean and he stated they were having "trouble" with girls coming there and knocking on truckers doors.

I know this is not personal experience but I feel pretty certain the info is reliable.

Fredies Dream
12-20-13, 10:53
Jenna thin nice a cups FS .4 rushed at this point (just finished) will not repeat but catch me a week from now when I'm ready to go again and little head is back in control.

1st time here but been told if you don't like what you see just wait.

Fredies Dream
12-20-13, 16:21
Jenna thin nice a cups FS .4 rushed at this point (just finished) will not repeat but catch me a week from now when I'm ready to go again and little head is back in control.

1st time here but been told if you don't like what you see just wait.Yep. Should have waited. 2 more showed up better looking.

Member #5689
12-20-13, 19:16
What time do you see them there been a few times and did not see any girls.

Yep. Should have waited. 2 more showed up better looking.

Fredies Dream
12-21-13, 16:27
What time do you see them there been a few times and did not see any girls.1st one was 9:30 am the other two came by between 2 and 3 in the afternoon. Rumor is they are there regularly but don't linger. I think they travel up and down the truck stops for about a 15 mile stretch looking for Jon's.

Boyd68
12-24-13, 12:07
Which interstate?

What time do you see them there been a few times and did not see any girls.

Member #5689
12-27-13, 22:50
I am assuming its i85 just over the nc sc line in sc.

Which interstate?

Gigabyte40
01-03-14, 02:06
Which interstate?It is I-85 in South Carolina, exit 100 near Blacksburg. There's an Adult Bookstore next to a gas station / truck stop. Lot lizzards have been seen working the trucks in this lot, mainly at night.

Apparently some of them live nearby in trailers on Hwy 5 which crosses I-85 exit 100. In the late afternoons / evenings you might see a couple walking on Hwy 5 on their way to the parking lot.

Gaboy9999
01-05-14, 19:41
So if in a van what is best thing to do?

Gaboy9999
06-03-14, 15:35
Anything new to report here, thanks.

RollingDirty
06-15-14, 10:55
Checked it out a couple nights ago was not impressed.

Saw one WSW that looked to be late 50's at least she was the only thing I saw on the lot all night.

Uncle LEO was a strong presence, several times they went thru and spot lighted trucks.

This place was a complete waste of time.

R D

RollingDirty
06-15-14, 10:59

I know this is not personal experience but I feel pretty certain the info is reliable.I checked this one out Friday night.

It was a sausage fest, nothing but fags from what I could see. They seem to be hanging mostly by the adult book store but one did walk and another drive by my truck real slow.

No women at all from what I could see.

R D

SkidRow
09-17-14, 22:20
Their used to be a place where e fella could get some relief in Anderson S. C. At a Old Motel go in door #3 does this ring any bell's with any of you.

RollingDirty
07-22-18, 18:51
Got a knock on the door from Mona.

Short, fat ass, mulatto chick, with a bad attitude.

Decent looking overall (upper end of the lot lizard scale) but that fucked up attitude of hers.

She was clean with no apparent signs of dope use although she hinted if I wanted to party she would. I would give her 18 maybe 19 years old at best. Wanted $100 for everything initially, negotiated down to a Jackson plus tip for a BBBJ. The BBBJ was pretty good and BBFS is on the menu not sure how much that would cost though. She is very pushy with a constant upsell.

Do not over pay this chick!

Her phone is off but I do have digits. She said her phone will be turned on Monday morning.

I've been out of the game for a while if anyone knows of truck stop action along the I-85 or I-95 corridors in the south I sure would appreciate some help getting back into the game.
So far all my old haunts are completely dead.

Or even places that are not necessarily truck stops, but 18 wheeler friendly.

RD