PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Butt Naked
03-10-11, 09:19
Found a distressed motorest the other day. South carolina 85 welcome center at nc sc line. She seems 2 be a regular there. Blonde mid 30s. Got to hate a day cab.

Butt Naked
03-30-11, 15:48
Found a WSW named liz. She walks regulary between chesnee and 85 on 221 anytime from 10am til 5pm. Most days. You will know her 2 ways blow an she has a distinctive wave or she kinda looks like olive oil from popeye. There are plenty of places to go in that area. Pm for some locations. She's been around 3 or 4 yrs now.

Butt Naked
03-30-11, 15:54
Has anyone saw lora the latly. I pushed it in 3 or 4yrs ago. Ran into her at bus85 and 9and the 5 star waffle house. Hadn't saw he out latly.

Member #5689
06-15-11, 11:27
Came down last Thursday and cruized for a long while and saw nothing but 1 BSW then cruized down to Greenville and saw nothing there so went to AMP in anderson and had a good time.

Link Up
07-18-11, 15:22
Does anyone know what happened to Tijuana from the greer area. Long strawberry / blond hair and very slim. Haven't seen her around in a couple of months. Word is that the local LE told her to leave town.

Bravo31
08-03-11, 17:27
By now you have heard of the sting in Greer; I had been returning from CLT after a long flight and then the drive home I damn near stopped and picked up a hot blonde on E. Wade Hampton in Greer last Thursday, turned around and drove past her, great eye contact, flirty wave, made another you-turn then stopped across the street and watched for a bit. Noticed she wasn't walking, just standing there, bad sign, so I bolted and hit BP for quick shot. Glad I did!

Be street wise,

Bravo31

Daman3568
08-03-11, 21:18
Do you have a # for this girl? How old was she? Sounds nice! But hear of the sting so idk.

Watching
03-08-12, 17:07
Saw 2 possible WSW on Williams st one blonde "little heavy" but the brunette I'd say she was not bad at all.

Bohica7
03-28-12, 21:11
Cruised Howard, Hayne, Williams, Sibley, New Cut, behind fairgrounds and absolutely nothing. Little disheartening. Not going to cruise aftter sun goes down, not as brave as I once was. Any suggestions?

Stonewall Jack
03-29-12, 13:52
The past few weeks the SW scene has been few are far between. I got lucky recently and saw Kerri on Magnolia and Pearl St. A few times. I actually search for her because she swallows every last drop. The scene in Una is non existent. I've been out at night and not had any worries whatsoever.

Stonewall Jack
04-06-12, 12:53
I must ride by at just the right time to see a few of them out and about. Last Saturday I saw Nicole walking on Newman. Took her away for a quick pounding. She has put on some weight despite admissions of rampant recent drug use. On Monday I rode by a house on Sibley and saw Laura outside. I picked up her and took her back to my garage for some fun. Aside from the fact of admitting to being drunk she was obviously on something else. She began to spout some existential bullshit about materialism and how is doesn't matter along with the fact that she has been to the top and back. The top for her was blowing governors and senators, so yeah. The pussy was good I just wish I could've kept her mouth full on the way back to drop her off. Aside from those two the streets have been bare for the most part. Down in the Howard and Magnolia areas I frequently see Anna and the skinny pointy-faced girl walking but do not partake. That is really about it.

Stonewall Jack
04-07-12, 12:55
Went riding around yesterday in the usual areas with the usual goal in mind. Una wasn't happening so I focused on Howard and Magnolia. Finally I saw a new face on Magnolia but was somewhat apprehensive because she was walking with what I presumed to be a pimp but on opposite sides of the road. After a few passthroughs I swooped in but was too late. Someone got to her seconds prior to me. So I waited around for her to reappear which she did. Got her on a back road and took her back to my place. This girl is definitely a 10 in the SW scale for Spartanburg. She is 23, 5'3, maybe 130lbs, small B tits, bald and tight pussy, and a perfect ass. I started off doggie but flipped her over so I could finish on her stomach. She got into the action and was a talker afterwards. Took her back to the road and dropped her off with her guy. I can tell you the house I've seen her outside of but don't know if she is living there for sure. To find that out and protect the privacy of whoever is living there you must PM me for the location. Her name is Sabrina and has been out of jail for about a month due to a DUI. After seeing her she is tied for #1 on my ATF SW list.

Clandestine
04-19-12, 21:47
It has been a while since I have cruised Una. I did the large loop through Sibley, Howard, et all. There were no pedestrians out much less active SW'ers. It was 6 o'clock and the weather was perfect. Wow, where have they all gone?

Roush99
04-21-12, 11:57
Good night around the Williams / Whitlock st. Areas. Saw 4 out total about 9:30 pm. Just cruised around and looked though. Saw 1 of the 4 picked up at corner of Williams and Hayne. Long black hair, short skirt, jacket with a big heart on the back. Picked up by a motorcycle rider, went to one of the trailers right off Williams. Another very nice blonde at the other end of Whitlock. Would have stopped there, but she looked too good to be true, so didn't chance. Never saw her picked up. Passed a larger white girl and skinny black on Williams too. Maybe Springtime is bring everybody back out. Hope so.

Watching
04-24-12, 08:33
Just some info saw 3 city cars siting in different places around Magnolia like they are waiting on something.

Russ Calen
04-24-12, 20:32
My hats are off to you Carolina Army. Picking up a Streetwalker from a motorcycle is cool as hell. Also thanks for the Leo info watcher. I know why they are hitting Magnolia hard. Most of the girls I have seen is on Magnolia. I had a dream Saturday with a 23 yr old her named Sabrina. One of the best looking girls I have seen in years on the street. Be carefull of her. Her boyfriend is one big dude. If you pick her up take her to your spot. I get the feeling her boyfriend might show up if you go to her spot. She really did not want to go to my spot. She said it was not as safe as hers. I have been at this game long enough to know how not to get played. So don't fall for any tricks. Remember their are ho's and their are tricks. Safe hunting.

Russ

Stonewall Jack
05-12-12, 11:15
I've been riding every day for the last two weeks and have seen no action whatsoever on the streets. What I have seen in an increased presence of unmarked crown victorias and city cops on the lower part of Howard. I'm thinking I may have to splurge on BP if things don't pick up soon. Anyone else had any luck?

Southerntazman
05-14-12, 07:48
Seen nothing but the leo sneaking around. Waiting.

I've been riding every day for the last two weeks and have seen no action whatsoever on the streets. What I have seen in an increased presence of unmarked crown victorias and city cops on the lower part of Howard. I'm thinking I may have to splurge on BP if things don't pick up soon. Anyone else had any luck?

Stonewall Jack
06-02-12, 19:16
This past week I've had some luck in finding some action. On Tuesday I saw an older woman on Magnolia and then Freemont St. I've fucked her before but this time only got a BJ. She gave a very slow, methodic BJ which is something I've never had. Being young and only ever seeing young girls they are all about speed it seems. This woman enjoyed it as well did I. A few hours later on the same say I saw a light haired brunette on Williams. I didn't catch her name but got a BJ. When I dropped her off she was talking to a blonde whom I assume is in the same business but didn't ask. On Wednesday I found Laura Dunn in on New Cut and got a BJ. She is the first to ever deepthroat and it is an amazing feeling!

This morning I went for a ride and found Poca in Una. Another member had mentioned that he'd passed her on Williams St a few weeks ago. Another mongerer spotted her as well. We both turned around and I spooked him because she heard him say as he passed her "popo," which I am not. So as luck would have it I picked her up and took her to my place. On the way her boyfriend called and she talked to him until he put her on hold at which time she hung up we we started the fun. She got another call which she took while I pounded way. Shortly after I finished as if it was planned her boyfriend called back none the wiser.

There is some action to be had. Good luck and be safe.

Watcher05
06-19-12, 14:35
Was downtown yesterday on business, took a detour down Magnolia just looking. 2 WSWs one fugly redhead with a crewcut, and one decent looking older (maybe a 6 or 7 SW scale) skinny chick. Would have got the former but no time. Time was 4:30 Monday.

W

Southerntazman
07-11-12, 22:17
Anyone know whats up. Two weeks and not even a nothing seen?

Southerntazman
07-13-12, 12:47
Anyone know whats up. Two weeks and not even a nothing seen?There is still nothing but LEO everywhere. They have to be somewere. LOL

Stonewall Jack
07-14-12, 04:33
Somehow the past two posts got by me with you notice. On a whim I searched the jail site and discovered that Laura, Jenna, Brandy, and Keri are all incarcerated. Chase is in prison until the end of the year. Last time I saw Poca she was talking to a dude that wanted to date her. If anyone is hard up they can always hit up Marina at the usual spot. I did in 2009, before I knew better, but never again.

As far as Howard and Magnolia goes, that is where Keri would be as well as, Ana, Megan, weird looking skinny girl and Sabrina could be found. Ana is crazy, haven't seen Megan in over a year, Keri in jail, skinny weird face girl thinks her mouth is worth $20 and Sabrina has gone awol. Sabrina was the dime I mentioned a few months back. She had a room but checked out and her cell phone never had minutes. She is IMHO to good for the streets but has the SW attitude that is hard to tame. As of recent I saw a crazy eyed black girl on Magnolia but would advise against.

I have had limited luck in the Williams St. Area. The action is sporadic and for me acts as a pass through between Howard and Una to avoid the pigs. Speaking of which I have not seen any more presence than normal.

Overall, I don't know if it is the weather or the 50 keeping the action at bay. It has been some time since I've had any luck. Be safe everyone.

BIgDnsc
07-16-12, 21:14
Saw a skinny WSW on 221 at 8 am near pawnshop. Not bad lookin for a SW. Had things to do so didn't get to try it out.

Southerntazman
07-18-12, 12:11
What part of 221 and downtown or near 85?

Saw a skinny WSW on 221 at 8 am near pawnshop. Not bad lookin for a SW. Had things to do so didn't get to try it out.

BIgDnsc
07-18-12, 23:10
Right near pawnshop between 85 and downtown.

I think its fast cash. She was at that red light.

What part of 221 and downtown or near 85?

Stonewall Jack
07-24-12, 19:53
After a few week drought I finally saw some movement out and about. Went the usual route and saw no one on Magnolia, Howard, or Williams. Got the the intersection of Sibley and New Cut and saw a female down on Stephens Grove. Rode by a few times to confirm my suspicions. She was a skinny, white, small breasted, brunette SW. Swooped around to get her and saw a better, younger looking SW walking from the gas station. Picked her up instead and found out her name is Jamie. She is renting a trailer close to where a former SW used to live. She is not skinny or fat, but healthy. Has a nice pair of C's she is carrying around. Had a few sores on her face but that didn't get in the way of a BBBJ. She caught some of it but couldn't take it all in. I don't know if she will be out on a regular basis but I would pick her up and sample more offerings.

She mentioned a few fellow SW's are back in prison. Poca is in and so is Jeanna. Chase is supposedly in as well but I can find no proof.

Southerntazman
07-24-12, 20:32
Well that sucks. I must have just went home after the cruise and missed them. I trolled for an hour and nothing. Well thanks for the info.

Taz

After a few week drought I finally saw some movement out and about. Went the usual route and saw no one on Magnolia, Howard, or Williams. Got the the intersection of Sibley and New Cut and saw a female down on Stephens Grove. Rode by a few times to confirm my suspicions. She was a skinny, white, small breasted, brunette SW. Swooped around to get her and saw a better, younger looking SW walking from the gas station. Picked her up instead and found out her name is Jamie. She is renting a trailer close to where a former SW used to live. She is not skinny or fat, but healthy. Has a nice pair of C's she is carrying around. Had a few sores on her face but that didn't get in the way of a BBBJ. She caught some of it but couldn't take it all in. I don't know if she will be out on a regular basis but I would pick her up and sample more offerings.

She mentioned a few fellow SW's are back in prison. Poca is in and so is Jeanna. Chase is supposedly in as well but I can find no proof.

Southerntazman
07-26-12, 11:35
Picked her up right passed Pawn shop. A real talker and all. 20 BJ and extra 5 for FS. Not bad but talked way to much.

Right near pawnshop between 85 and downtown.

I think its fast cash. She was at that red light.

BIgDnsc
08-02-12, 00:04
Picked her up right passed Pawn shop. A real talker and all. 20 BJ and extra 5 for FS. Not bad but talked way to much.Glad to know I could help out.

Wrecknball
08-08-12, 16:21
Saw a skinny crackhead WSW at Magnolia and Parsonage at about 3pm today. A 2 on the scale, I think she'd have to pay me. LOL

Stonewall Jack
08-09-12, 19:20
I know who you're talking about Wrecknball and yes she is extremely rough looking. She is very boney and has a pointy face like a shark. She walks all along Magnolia and Howard. I have never seen anyone pick her up as she is seriously walking every time I see her around. I would definitely avoid. She wants $20 for a BJ FYI which I'd never pay. I wish I could point you in a direction to some decent SW but I have not much luck myself.

BIgDnsc
09-19-12, 22:26
I have seen absolutely nothing around sparkle. I've ridden and ridden and nothing. Has anyone seen anything?Nothing around, saw a WSW few weeks ago on 221 towards chesnee near ingles but thats it, somebody else picked her up before I could turn around.

Russ Calen
09-20-12, 14:31
Hi to all. I feel your pain. I have been doing this for 18 Years. I have noticed in the passed two years the drop of streetwalkers. This includes Asheville, Spartanburg, Greenville, Anderson, Gastonia, and Charlotte. I have put 6000 miles on my car in 6 months looking for streetwalkers. At first I thought it was Spartanburg dring up. So I started going to other areas. They are the same way. Here are some tips I have pickup.

1st Streetwalkers get their check on the 4th of every month from Uncle Sam. So your best time to look is the last week of the month. By then they have run out of money and need cash for their vice. You will also notice Leo is out more near the end of the month. He knows this too. So be careful.

2nd Spartanburg only has a hand full left of streetwalkers. Three hang out on Magnolia and two hang out in UNA. All the other areas are the same way.

3rd Backpage and Craigslist has killed the street seen. The girls have found they can make more money on the internet then in the streets. They also feel safer meet you at the hotel then getting in a strangers car.

4th The girls who should be taking the place of the old girls are using computers and smart phones. They have because electronic pimps. In the old days the bottom girl would recruit the new girls for the pimps. Now the computer and smart phone have taken the place of the pimp and the bottom girl. We are right now in the middle of this new system. We are watching history in the making. I wish I had better answer for my friends on this forum. Good luck to all who hunt.

Russ

Jksays2
09-20-12, 16:17
Nothing around, saw a WSW few weeks ago on 221 towards chesnee near ingles but thats it, somebody else picked her up before I could turn around.How far off I 85 is the Ingles you are refering to? Is it within a mile or 2 north?

BIgDnsc
09-21-12, 11:14
How far off I 85 is the Ingles you are refering to? Is it within a mile or 2 north?Thats the one.

Stonewall Jack
10-04-12, 19:52
After a long hiatus I finally went out and got lucky. Rode through the usual areas and saw an older female walking on Williams Street. I had seen her before apparently because she remembered me. I got a BJ while driving. Apparently the remaining streetwalkers have formed a union because I was informed that the going rate is now $25-30 just for a BJ. Apparently they weren't making anything by accepting less. Apparently streetwalker logic doesn't make sense to me. I only ever have $10 on me if I am looking for a BJ and will not pay more than $20. I will only do the begrudgingly.

BIgDnsc
10-04-12, 22:41
After a long hiatus I finally went out and got lucky. Rode through the usual areas and saw an older female walking on Williams Street. I had seen her before apparently because she remembered me. I got a BJ while driving. Apparently the remaining streetwalkers have formed a union because I was informed that the going rate is now $25-30 just for a BJ. Apparently they weren't making anything by accepting less. Apparently streetwalker logic doesn't make sense to me. I only ever have $10 on me if I am looking for a BJ and will not pay more than $20. I will only do the begrudgingly.Yea, half of them now think they are backpage girls and want more than they're worth. I haven't seen many out as of late but the ones I've seen lately have been on the spartanburg side of 221.

Thanks for post

Dog Hound
10-10-12, 16:12
Please where on 221 and about what time are they there?

Hate to ride all day.

Thanks, DH

Yea, half of them now think they are backpage girls and want more than they're worth. I haven't seen many out as of late but the ones I've seen lately have been on the spartanburg side of 221.

Thanks for post

BIgDnsc
10-11-12, 00:15
Please where on 221 and about what time are they there?

Hate to ride all day.

Thanks, DHI usually see them between 7:30am and 8:30am between ingles and the pawn shop.

Stonewall Jack
10-14-12, 15:22
Went for a little drive yesterday since I was in Spartanburg. I thought I might have some luck since the fair is in town. Rode the usual areas for a hour with no luck whatsoever. Finally went all the way down Williams St. And saw two SW's walking. One was older, skinny, with light blonde hair. The other was a bigger girl that was brunette. I turned around and picked the brunette up. Got a quick BJ while driving. Found out her name is Michelle and the other one is Tina. My previous review about the SW that told me prices had risen was about Tina. I think both of them frequent Williams Street, so if you are in the area I would recommend either one. The brunette is better an BJ though. Enjoy and be safe.

Southerntazman
10-22-12, 11:36
Just took at stroll this am and found michelle. A happy camper and did a quick BJ and was pretty good at the ending as well.

Taz

Went for a little drive yesterday since I was in Spartanburg. I thought I might have some luck since the fair is in town. Rode the usual areas for a hour with no luck whatsoever. Finally went all the way down Williams St. And saw two SW's walking. One was older, skinny, with light blonde hair. The other was a bigger girl that was brunette. I turned around and picked the brunette up. Got a quick BJ while driving. Found out her name is Michelle and the other one is Tina. My previous review about the SW that told me prices had risen was about Tina. I think both of them frequent Williams Street, so if you are in the area I would recommend either one. The brunette is better an BJ though. Enjoy and be safe.

Stonewall Jack
11-11-12, 19:07
For the most part the streets of Spartanburg are dead. However, I came across an old friend Friday evening. It was Jeanna that used to live on the corner of Edgewood. She just got out after serving 11 months and have put on a hell of a lot of weight during that time. I know some guys had bad experiences with her but she has always treated me good. If you want to try her she is located at a familiar location headed towards the RR tracks in Una. There was another girl standing with her that night but I didn't partake.

Stonewall Jack
11-21-12, 18:36
Went for a little ride this morning before work and came across a female on Williams Street. When she got in the car she told me she doesn't normally walk the streets and that her Backpage ad isn't up because the the guy that does it for her is mia. Said she goes by Mistress Passion or something like that. She has a trampstamp with her name in the middle of it, Dee, but her middle name is Rebecca and she goes by that as well. All I had was $20 which I planned it that way and she seemed exasperated but agreed to a BBBJCIM. She said she normally charges $125 which I hope it for an hour visit. She was aware of this site and told me she had previously seen someone from here but didn't make a habit of it because the person was real "uppity and full of themselves." I do not have pictures but do have a phone number I will share.

Just For Today
11-23-12, 14:04
Went for a little ride this morning before work and came across a female on Williams Street. When she got in the car she told me she doesn't normally walk the streets and that her Backpage ad isn't up because the the guy that does it for her is mia. Said she goes by Mistress Passion or something like that. She has a trampstamp with her name in the middle of it, Dee, but her middle name is Rebecca and she goes by that as well. All I had was $20 which I planned it that way and she seemed exasperated but agreed to a BBBJCIM. She said she normally charges $125 which I hope it for an hour visit. She was aware of this site and told me she had previously seen someone from here but didn't make a habit of it because the person was real "uppity and full of themselves." I do not have pictures but do have a phone number I will share.Seen Rebecca about 6 months ago. The 125 was for the hour visit. She was a little high then, didn't look like it would take long for her hit the streets, as with most users. She wasn't no where near as attractive in person but all in all not a bad bang. BBBJ skills were pretty good. If she would clean herself up, she wouldn't be a bad visit.

Stonewall Jack
02-01-13, 23:18
I have been riding around without any luck. Finally today I saw someone walking on Williams St. I did not recognize her until she told me she remembered me. Rebecca has gone downhill from just a few months ago. She appears to be using meth based solely on my observation of sores on her face. But her BBBJ skills are still on point. I have contact information if anyone is interested.

Stonewall Jack
02-11-13, 17:32
Did a little driving today in the usual areas. Not much was happening until I saw someone on Magnolia. Turns out it was Keri. Swooped in and snagged her. Went to our usual spot for BBBJ swallow. She told me she has been at home the last 8 months staying clean. She has relapses every once in awhile, such as today. She has gained some weight and I almost didn't recognize her. Her skills are still amazing. Hopefully she will be able to stay clean and stay around the area. Doubtful, but I can wish. Here are some 2 or 3 year old pics of her. I can tell you where she could be found, but I can promise nothing.

Upstate101
04-09-13, 11:53
I was heading home from work the other day and picked up a 24yo lady that goes by the name of Sabrina.

She's 24yo. 1/2 Italian 1/2 Spanish descent.

Has anyone ever seen her?

Watching
04-09-13, 12:40
I was heading home from work the other day and picked up a 24yo lady that goes by the name of Sabrina.

She's 24yo. 1/2 Italian 1/2 Spanish descent.

Has anyone ever seen her?Picked her up a few months ago said she is usually on "BP" price started at 60 worked it down to 20 not bad skills and looks pretty good.

Stonewall Jack
04-09-13, 18:27
Sabrina and I became friends last year. We would hang out and such. I wish I could say some good things about her, but cannot. Her main priority is her fix on a certain drug, that is injected. She has lost an immense amount of weight. Last time I saw her she told me she weighed 95 lbs. I have more to tell but will keep some of her matters not on the public record. Feel free to pm me if you want information. I will however, freely admit that I was very dumb and blinded by her. I believed all the stories and tried to help. I even put her in rehab. I do not have sour grapes, just experience with her. As far as her skills, she claimed her BJ skills were second to none. However, I would sometimes feel her teeth. Her pussy is tight and her ass is tighter.

Stonewall Jack
04-09-13, 18:36
As far as I know, Sabrina has never been on BP. I talked her down to $10 one time. Even though the girls of BP have gone downhill, Sabrina is not on the caliber of them. She has had three kids and has pancake boobs.

Picked her up a few months ago said she is usually on "BP" price started at 60 worked it down to 20 not bad skills and looks pretty good.

Stonewall Jack
04-22-13, 19:56
I have been fortunate the past few weeks to go home happy after my mongering. I have frequently seen Keri out and about on Magnolia and gotten several swallowing bjs. On 4/15, she texted me to see if I could meet up. Fortunately I was able to. That time I got some pussy and found out she is several months pregnant. So I scratched one off the bucket list. I have also seen Megan walking on Magnolia. She has been off the streets for close to a year due to having a child. She has returned to her old stomping grounds with significantly more weight than in the past. Today I saw an older SW on Old Howard Gap, one that I'd seen prior. We went to her place and did it real quick. So there is action to be had. Also, the police presence has not been that bad. Good luck.

Carolina Army
05-17-13, 19:45
Magnolia has been pretty productive since I'm back in Spartanburg. I've been making a lot of rides and seen quite a bit of action. A are pretty rough but see a decent now and then again.

Carolina Army
05-17-13, 19:47
Haven't seen anything on Williams street in several months. Not sure what happened to them all. I make my usual rounds and nothing in una or on new cut Road. Does anybody know why its been so slow. I guess everyone is using backpage.

Member #4311
05-24-13, 10:35
Had some time on my hands Monday morning and went down around Magnolia and pearl. I think the sunny weather woke everyone up at once. I counted 2 BSW and 2 WSW waving and dancing on the corner. I ended up meeting Sabrina, and enjoyed a quick dream of a BBJCIM for 20. A little teeth, but overall I enjoyed, If I had an outcall spot around there I would hit every hole in the book.

JohnKnowsAll
05-26-13, 04:05
I was cruising Howard and then Mangolia when I came across a WSW. A little thick but hey I was horny. So I drive past as always to make sure no cars see me pick her up then I turn the corner and wave so she comes. She gets in and told me it was 20 for head right. I was skeptical at first cause she didn't seem like she would be able to perform a good BJ. So I paid her and said if it's not good I'm taking half my money back and she agreed. So she picked a place near some trailers near by and started sucking.

Never in my life have I been sucked this well. She never even came up for air and didn't even rush and I take pretty long. So while she was doing her thing, a lady peeks out from her trailer and I see her immediately but I couldn't say shit cause she started sucking deeper and harder. So now this lady is looking at me with my mouth open and a girl sucking me in my car. So the lady in the trailer starts to walk towards the car and I remember that I have a fucking SW sucking my dick right now in front of an old lady. So then after that mini heart attack I say shit and she looks up and says go go go.

We pull off to some where near cause I needed her lips around my dick and I couldn't drive while she sucked, it would of been to hard to concentrate. So we park and she starts again and this time she if fucking determined to suck me off. Once I cum she keeps sucking and that makes my dick super fucking sensitive so she pulled her lips off my dick and said "why are you jumping around so much?" I say I just came and she said "oh I didn't notice" then says well "I don't have anything better to do" and fucking started sucking again till I came once more and she swallowed.

I was fucking exhausted, barely could keep my eyes open. I didn't even put my dick back in my pants cause it was still sensitive. So I drove her back to where I got her and said "it was worth the 20," she said "told ya" then walked out. Didn't even remember her name and hated myself for not asking her number. But I usually don't so I will now. If anyone else meets girls please get names and numbers so we can send messages of girls info for others like me. I'll do same.

JohnKnowsAll
06-04-13, 18:39
So I was driving near Howard Street going around in circles getting extremely annoyed. Cause it seems like when it gets warm all the SW don't want to come out which I find weird, cause they should hate the winter. Anyway I finally caught my eye on a White SW, she was skinny, short hair cut, said her name was Linda. She said the only thing she could give was head and she would need 25 for it. I was not about to give 25 dollars to her so she could give me crappy head then walk out and have me even more aggravated than I already was. So while we drove around I was trying to talk her down then I see this other White SW. She's a little chubby but I knew she knew how to give head, her names Jane. So while I was driving to pick Jane up, Linda saw and said " I really need the money please don't drop me off for her." Which I was about to do. Then when I pulled up to Jane, I said to Linda still in my car," You cost to much, plus I don't even know how good you are, so out" Then Linda said I'll suck with her. Jane asked for her normal amount which was ten and I said "ok fine. I'll pay 35$.25 for Linda and 10 for Jane. But I have to cum twice or I'm taking it back." They said fine and on the outside I was calm and cool. But on the inside I was fucking happier than a normal guy getting sucked by professional pornstars.

So we pulled near the train track and drove into the woods for about half a mile and then I got in the back seat. I pulled my pants down after giving them the money. Fuck I was nervous cause I never got a double blowjob before and I never came back to back before also. So Jane started and boy did she start aggressively, everytime one got tired the other started. So I came in jane's mouth, couldn't help it, and then Linda starts to suck right after. They suck my sensitive cock for about 10 minutes after I came the first time then I came again in Janes mouth. Linda sucked the rest off which I was suprised and then they got out after I took them to where I got them.

I told them that I would be putting where they were going to be if anyone else wants to pick them up. Honestly just keep diving around Howard and also New cut to see them. Don't know hour but if you see them they'll give you a blowjob together if you pay enough.

JohnKnowsAll
06-05-13, 18:49
Was driving around in the usual area, New cut and Howard. Saw a hot SW in a tight red shirt walking on Sibley St. It was between 4 to 5 pm so traffic was moderate. To many cars out so I circled around trying to get her without anyone seeing me do it. But a fucking truck came and she hopped in. I was pissed, cause it was like he didn't give a damn about cops or anyone else seeing him. Guess he has more balls than me. But anyway I decided to wait so I went to get some gas and when I came back there she was walking to the gas station up the road across the railroad tracks. She saw me when I signaled her and she followed my car. I picked her up and we picked a spot in some woods. But people kept coming around so I had to keep circling.

So finally we were alone I asked for some head and paid only 10$, Fuck yes! She can suck to. She's not the type to rush either. She has got some blowjobing skills. Anyway I finish in her mouth real hard. Almost the hardest I had ever came before. Was completely satisfied. Driving around in circles does pay off if you're patient.

She said she'll be near New Cut and Sibley tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night to. Her names Mora, She's hot. Not skinny but not thick either. Let me know if anyone finds others or wants to private message names and numbers. Also when you go to her tell her John sent you. I told her I would send a few her way.

Old530
06-06-13, 16:17
Was driving around in the usual area, New cut and Howard. Saw a hot SW in a tight red shirt walking on Sibley St. It was between 4 to 5 pm so traffic was moderate. To many cars out so I circled around trying to get her without anyone seeing me do it. But a fucking truck came and she hopped in. I was pissed, cause it was like he didn't give a damn about cops or anyone else seeing him. Guess he has more balls than me. But anyway I decided to wait so I went to get some gas and when I came back there she was walking to the gas station up the road across the railroad tracks. She saw me when I signaled her and she followed my car. I picked her up and we picked a spot in some woods. But people kept coming around so I had to keep circling.

So finally we were alone I asked for some head and paid only 10$, Fuck yes! She can suck to. She's not the type to rush either. She has got some blowjobing skills. Anyway I finish in her mouth real hard. Almost the hardest I had ever came before. Was completely satisfied. Driving around in circles does pay off if you're patient.

She said she'll be near New Cut and Sibley tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night to. Her names Mora, She's hot. Not skinny but not thick either. Let me know if anyone finds others or wants to private message names and numbers. Also when you go to her tell her John sent you. I told her I would send a few her way.I went thru this area Wed. Afternoon just after 3pm. Saw a BSW on Mag. Looked really good for a SW. I had appointment in Gville, so couldn't stop. Then I went thru New Cut and saw the WSW that I think you saw. I am never get lucky enough to see any when I go thru the area. I am from the Midlands area, and not much out their. I think alot of them post on Back Page now.

Be safe!

Old530
06-10-13, 12:11
I ran back thru Sat. Night, after seeing a view on Wed. No sign of anyone.

Upstate101
06-19-13, 12:24
After reading Johns post I decided to look around while I was in the area yesterday. I didn't find Mora but picked up an older (35yo?) lady with a nice looking body. She has a hotel room so I decided to take her up on a visit. PM for full details.

Upstate.

PS: here's a few quick photo (she asked not to show her face in photos)

She said she'll be near New Cut and Sibley tomorrow, maybe tomorrow night to. Her names Mora, She's hot. Not skinny but not thick either. Let me know if anyone finds others or wants to private message names and numbers. Also when you go to her tell her John sent you. I told her I would send a few her way.

Need Some Acti
06-20-13, 07:14
I read the report on Renee, did not have much time, but did stop by for a quick meet and greet, seems very nice, friendly, eager to please.

RunninFool
06-20-13, 23:25
I don't know why but I haven't seen anyone when I pass through. Maybe you guys always pick them up before I go by.

JohnKnowsAll
06-22-13, 00:23
Well, we all get days like this. I haven't seen one good one yet. I have seen some but none worth posting about. I'll help if you haven't found any yet. Most of them get hot so they come out around 5a. M. And 6a. M. And stay out till around 12pm before the heats gets them. I feel middle of June or by the end of it we'll see alot more like last year. My opinion is to save up a about $60 and just take a day off or go on your off day and keep circling. Most likely about half of that will go to gas if you haven't found one and if you do then fuck you, you lucky bastard. Hopefully you'll post to this and give us the heads up.

Oh and if you are going to take my advice, please don't make it obvious that you're circling. I don't want to go SW hunting and find out cops are there cause people started complaining about suspicious drivers. I'll be heading out for a few days looking for SW and I'll report everything, even the ones I don't find worth it cause hey, you might.

Let's all hope for the best Street Walkies with no STD's.

Need Some Acti
06-26-13, 07:42
I rode by the other day, she was out there (others around, but I was just riding by, not looking for anything). Actually seems like there is a fair amount of activity. I suspect if it gets to be too much activity it will attract unwanted attention.

Hvac76
06-26-13, 12:20
Rode thru to check out the scene yesterday. Saw 2 WSW in the new cut area. Lots of mongers and lots of traffic. 1 was chubby and 1 was thin and appeared wasted cause the other one was helping her walk but hey. Who am I to judge! LOL happy circling and stay safe.

Member #4311
06-26-13, 23:58
Met up with Jersey on Pearl. She talks a lot, and her BBJ skills were so so. I'd give her a 6.

Southerntazman
06-27-13, 17:05
Seen a red head walking on new cut and went by. Came back around and picked up. Great body. Didn't want to leave area, great BBJ skills and swallowed all and no mess. Have to meet her again. Just 20 for service.

Stonewall Jack
06-30-13, 22:25
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Stonewall Jack
06-30-13, 22:28
Seen a red head walking on new cut and went by. Came back around and picked up. Great body. Didn't want to leave area, great BBJ skills and swallowed all and no mess. Have to meet her again. Just 20 for service.I picked her up 3 weeks ago but never partook in any action. Just as you said, she did not want to leave the area and I was wanting to go to my place. So we parted ways. She does seem to have a tight body and the swallowing is a good thing to know. I will definitely pick her up in the future knowing what you have mentioned. Thanks for the update.

Stonewall Jack
07-02-13, 15:35

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Southerntazman
07-03-13, 07:06
Have a time around when your seeing them. Been hitting times prob when there not out?

These two are both out of prison and back in familiar territory. Chase has changed her name but Poca is still Poca. Chase looks better than I remember her looking in years past but Poca gained some weight will she was locked up which caused me not to recognize her at first. I got a quick BBBJCIM from Chase today. Good luck and be careful.

Russ Calen
07-06-13, 15:49
I just made one round and had to leave. Two county Leo in Una running a grid pattern. Hit Magnolia seen two white guys that looked way out of place. Might be a sting going on. Fellow brothers be safe. Russ

Constructdude
07-06-13, 19:28
July 4th weekend.

I just made one round and had to leave. Two county Leo in Una running a grid pattern. Hit Magnolia seen two white guys that looked way out of place. Might be a sting going on. Fellow brothers be safe. Russ

Southerntazman
07-07-13, 07:31
Did few routes and leos everywhere. Be safe all. Its that time again.

Stonewall Jack
07-08-13, 14:48
I will second and third what has already been said regarding LEO's. I went for a late night snack around midnight and while I was eating deciding to ride around to see what if anything was going on. I saw multiple city pigs and an two separate incidents had people pulled over. I went out late this morning / early afternoon and saw much of the same. Lots of cops on the beat. Only saw one girl in the Magnolia area, one on Howard and one in Una. I am going to lay low for a while and let this pass. Good luck and be careful everyone.

Hvac76
07-08-13, 15:07
Just rode thru Una and saw one parked at the church. Was gone when I came back thru on my way home but everyone knows that doesn't mean much. BTW. Saw one undercover at the store while getting gas. Stay safe.

Hvac76
07-08-13, 15:16
I'd love to get a few girls together and set up a safe place that we can all enjoy without the worries of leo. I have the perfect location just not the girls. I'll be looking though.

Having Fun Too
07-08-13, 21:06
I will second and third what has already been said regarding LEO's. I went for a late night snack around midnight and while I was eating deciding to ride around to see what if anything was going on. I saw multiple city pigs and an two separate incidents had people pulled over. I went out late this morning / early afternoon and saw much of the same. Lots of cops on the beat. Only saw one girl in the Magnolia area, one on Howard and one in Una. I am going to lay low for a while and let this pass. Good luck and be careful everyone.Saw a redhead slim with tattoo on ankles on side street between magnolia and howard in lager bldg parking lot talking to a brother. So I rode up to check out hwy 9. Came back down asheville hwy on to magnolia turn by bldg going to howard and found her down the street surrounded by uncle leo's aleast 6. Could not tell if someone was with her there was to much bacon there. So I call it a day. Be safe.

Later HFT

Carolina Army
07-12-13, 22:05
Been cruising Spartanburg all week. Only had luck on Magnolia street there were about 5 WSW out but my lunch hour was almost over. Cruised through una and saw one WSW and one BSW. The white one looked ok til she smiled and was missing some teeth. Didn't partake.

JohnKnowsAll
07-13-13, 23:44
Leo's everywhere. But I guess it evens out sorta. I mean recently the pickings are very few and are constantly watched but at least they're starting to look better than the ones we had in winter. They're either losing weight cause of drugs or because of the heat and walking around. But I won't complain. I don't get one as often but the ones I finally get are really good looking. There's like 2 on Howard every other day just at different times and Magnolia has a couple.

Hvac76
07-16-13, 11:35
I'm about to head out and thought I'd check the scene out for everybody. I'll report back as soon as I cruise thru. Hoping for good luck!

Hvac76
07-17-13, 14:12
Well yesterday wasnt too productive. I saw 2 WSW and 1 BSW in Una. None of which was worth the risk because of leo riding thru. Cruised howard, magnolia, & pearl areas a few times and saw several WSW. 2 looked pretty good until they smiled and the rotted busted up grills was a major turn off. Better luck next time maybe.

Stay safe!

MrIthaca
07-18-13, 08:14
Well yesterday wasnt too productive. I saw 2 WSW and 1 BSW in Una. None of which was worth the risk because of leo riding thru. Cruised howard, magnolia, & pearl areas a few times and saw several WSW. 2 looked pretty good until they smiled and the rotted busted up grills was a major turn off. Better luck next time maybe.

Stay safe!Where in Una do they usually hang out?

Upstate101
07-18-13, 14:18
MrIthaca - I will PM you

Where in Una do they usually hang out?

Stonewall Jack
07-19-13, 21:54
Went for a little ride today in the usual areas and thought I had struck out until I ventured down a back road. It seems the action has moved somewhat. I rode by a few times and finally swooped in and picked up a blonde haired girl with her dark roots showing. Told me her name is Niki and is a 6 year veteran to the street. She knows all the other girls and we conversed about some of them. She told me she does 3somes with Keri for $200! I got a BBBJ for $20. She told me she gets $50 for FS. She is about 5'5, skinny, dyed blonde hair with dark roots showing, small breasts and aged by the drugs. Told me she is 30 years old, but looks much older due to wear. I have a number if you are interested.

Constructdude
07-24-13, 06:05
I went the long way through the general area a couple of days ago. There was a long haired sandy blond walking on Sibley with really nice legs. She was dancing on the sidewalk twirling around and then stumbled out in front of me accidentally. I don't think she realizes what it takes to get my vehicle to stop. I waved and kept going when she moved. The immediate stress killed the mood of her nice legs.

Be safe.

JohnKnowsAll
07-27-13, 00:48
Saw three SW's. Wasn't sure about one though but still. One was a WSW she was skinny and old looking on Sibley St, second one was also on Sibley but she was kinda thick, mid to late 30's, short pink skirt. But then I found the one I wasn't so sure about was a SW. She was on W Pearl St, near Magnolia. She was twirling her purse. She looked young like in her teens or early twenties. Shirt was black and she had on blue jeans. But she was real cute, actually to cute and I know that if something is to good to be true then it probably is. So I drove on by afraid that she might be part of some sting operation or something. Plus even though I would love a young girl, I just don't have to the balls to go to jail over one or even risk it. So I went back and picked up the thick WSW and got me a BJ and then back tracked and tried to see if the young girl was still out there. Drove around for awhile but didn't find her. Either somebody got lucky and she was legit or somebody got trapped and arrested. Anyway not a bad day. So keep me updated and I'll keep you updated as well.

Member #4660
07-29-13, 07:39
I picked up Laura for a very nice BBBJ. She let me pet the kitty while she did her thing. Nice girl. She was wearing a short metallic skirt. She probably mid to late 30's with a clean kitty. Fun girl who wasn't spaced out. I'd do it again.

GetDownTown
08-05-13, 10:56
Picked up a nice one on Boundary Dr. Near Ikes. She said she needed a ride across town but I could tell she needed something else. I have seen her hanging out around the store from time to time. She is aprx 5'7 150# nice big DD's. Probably late 40s. CimBj at a easy. 2. With all the trash around the normal spots its not a bad idea to check out some new areas. Feel free to pm me for details.

Stonewall Jack
08-14-13, 20:21
I spoke with a friend earlier to try and make plans for tomorrow when she told me she was dealing with a lot right now. She proceeded to tell me about a murder that took place in the parking lot of the Money Tree on Magnolia Street. According to the online version of the newspaper the fugitive is still on the loose. For your safety, please be careful.

Constructdude
08-15-13, 02:02
I spoke with a friend earlier to try and make plans for tomorrow when she told me she was dealing with a lot right now. She proceeded to tell me about a murder that took place in the parking lot of the Money Tree on Magnolia Street. According to the online version of the newspaper the fugitive is still on the loose. For your safety, please be careful.I found the video on a news website. We're not suppose to report names or mugshots so anyone interested search the internet for "Police look for suspect after man dies following fight". It'll be a recent news report.

Stonewall Jack
08-26-13, 17:56
At the present moment Poca has a room at a decent hotel in Spartanburg. She told me to pass the information along to anyone that has previously inquired about seeing her. While visiting her I allowed her to treat me to a quick BBBJ.

Member #4660
08-27-13, 07:50
At the present moment Poca has a room at a decent hotel in Spartanburg. She told me to pass the information along to anyone that has previously inquired about seeing her. While visiting her I allowed her to treat me to a quick BBBJ.I tried to contact her 3 times last week. Never got a response. Is there certain hours that she prefers?

Southerntazman
08-29-13, 07:22
Seen a few WSW near gas station near highway two days again and did a repeat yesterday. Did a round about through back streets and seen leo rolling around. Picked one on Edwards a blonde with glasses and had a few drinks in her but said she was waiting on liquor to open. Drove to usual spot. Only did BBBJTCWS for .20. Played with the tits some to get off quick so. Would repeat if seen her out again. She looked new to area.

Southerntazman
08-30-13, 15:28
Seen a few WSW near gas station near highway two days again and did a repeat yesterday. Did a round about through back streets and seen leo rolling around. Picked one on Edwards a blonde with glasses and had a few drinks in her but said she was waiting on liquor to open. Drove to usual spot. Only did BBBJTCWS for .20. Played with the tits some to get off quick so. Would repeat if seen her out again. She looked new to area.Correction on the Road. Late night posting. It was Ridgeway in Ment.

Need Some Acti
09-03-13, 08:24
Saw a nice looking, dark haired, WSW, but she got scooped up quickly.

Whatup101
09-04-13, 05:50
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

I seen this posted on the ashville board. I thought it was great info for the newbies.

Happy hunting and stay safe

Whatup

Southerntazman
09-04-13, 15:28
Seen an older SW with bounces large tits no bra walking near gas station and car wash. Pulled in car wash and got the look as she walked by and her head turning around. Pulled up to her and she got in saying needed a ride. Did LE check and agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. Found a good spot and for extra. 5 did the FS with no complaints. Big Tits and good skills. After service she asked for ride to Saxon. Said sure. On way her place changed and ask for una to pay a mechanic. Told SW only drop off at cricket and roll out. She wasn't happy. But choose to be dropped up the street. Wasn't into taking to a house or what ever she was getting. Be ware! As for service not to bad.

Dog Hound
09-07-13, 07:58
If the SW was blond it sounds like a woman named Melissa.

She loves the una area to get her stuff.

Can not understand why LE has not closed the place down behind cricket.

As for her if she is normal she giver a great BBBJCIM.

Dog Hound.

Seen an older SW with bounces large tits no bra walking near gas station and car wash. Pulled in car wash and got the look as she walked by and her head turning around. Pulled up to her and she got in saying needed a ride. Did LE check and agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. Found a good spot and for extra. 5 did the FS with no complaints. Big Tits and good skills. After service she asked for ride to Saxon. Said sure. On way her place changed and ask for una to pay a mechanic. Told SW only drop off at cricket and roll out. She wasn't happy. But choose to be dropped up the street. Wasn't into taking to a house or what ever she was getting. Be ware! As for service not to bad.

Southerntazman
09-07-13, 18:42
Yeppers. I think that was her name. And I don't do the UNA route. To hot for me.

If the SW was blond it sounds like a woman named Melissa.

She loves the una area to get her stuff.

Can not understand why LE has not closed the place down behind cricket.

As for her if she is normal she giver a great BBBJCIM.

Dog Hound.

Southerntazman
09-11-13, 08:00
Seen SW on magnolia on a quick ride through and swooped and grab. Took to place and great BBBJ and follow up with FS. Was only. 20 but she was so good and happy this day and was into it that a good tip .10 for service. Brown headed and bi tits but like the BBBJ really good. And FS was pretty clean. Dropped back off and rode out fast. LEO was making runs on 221 bad.

VinceVon
09-11-13, 23:57
Seen SW on magnolia on a quick ride through and swooped and grab. Took to place and great BBBJ and follow up with FS. Was only. 20 but she was so good and happy this day and was into it that a good tip .10 for service. Brown headed and bi tits but like the BBBJ really good. And FS was pretty clean. Dropped back off and rode out fast. LEO was making runs on 221 bad.I've always wondered how much intel we're giving to LEO esp on this SW board.

Stonewall Jack
09-27-13, 23:12
I have seen Niki several times in the Howard St. Area and gotten some very good bjs from her. Tonight I saw her and only planned on getting a BJ because I only had a certain amount of cash on me. Once she started she decided she wanted sex, so I obliged. She was by far the tightest girl I have had in years. She never had a natural birth so she has that going for her. Unfortunately as with most of the girls her addictions are concerning but she is actually not just about looking for the next high. She can carry on a conversation.

Need Some Acti
10-02-13, 07:14
The activity level is fairly high, driving by on Monday I noticed 3 close together. 1 caught my eye, I swung around and she hoped in, I already had plans (non-pro big girl and her friend) so I offered $20 just to see her naked. She was fine with it. Asked about other services BJ-$30, both $40, anal.$60. May have to ride by again.

Need Some Acti
10-02-13, 09:17
Upstate your mail box is full

Need Some Acti
10-06-13, 09:06
I just rode through and noticed a decent looking WSW (body, not so much face) , but like so many times before there was a guy hovering around her on a bike. Not sure if he is a pimp, BF, protection or just bothering her, but it has to cut back on someone wanting to offer her a ride. I have seen that a lot lately.

RunninFool
10-07-13, 15:39
I just rode through and noticed a decent looking WSW (body, not so much face) , but like so many times before there was a guy hovering around her on a bike. Not sure if he is a pimp, BF, protection or just bothering her, but it has to cut back on someone wanting to offer her a ride. I have seen that a lot lately.There was one across the street walking with one today. I picked her up anyway.

Stonewall Jack
10-08-13, 22:09
I have had luck the past two days. I picked up Niki yesterday for some car action and got Keri today for the same. I did see a city 50 coming off Ridge on Sunday I believe. I suspect they will be in the area due to the fair being in town for the week.

Need Some Acti
10-10-13, 10:50
I thought with the fair close by there may be more SW activity in the area, but the few times I have rode through there was not much.

Constructdude
10-12-13, 02:03
I thought with the fair close by there may be more SW activity in the area, but the few times I have rode through there was not much.Everyone's at the fair.

Stonewall Jack
10-12-13, 11:07
I rode through on Wednesday night and was lucky enough to see Keri walking around. I swooped in and we went off to do our thing. One the way back a city pig was seen in a parking lot. I was told by another girl that Keri ran into some trouble on Thursday night in regards to what I just said in the previous sentence. This is just hearsay and not and accusation. The police presence was clear during the week from my POV.

ActionSeeker
10-13-13, 10:36
New to posting. Took some advice from here. Just cruised the area looking. Saw a few WSW. I picked one up she was a little timid and seemed new. Said some guy was watching her and her girlfriend. It was my first time in the area. She said he was in area for at least 1&1/2 hours and did this last weekend and on a couple other weekends. I thought LEO right off at that hour. She pointed him out then took me to an area and this guy drove by probably 6 or 7 times while BBBJTCWS. I brought her back and was concerned about letting her out when I realized this guy was behind me. Drove a bit then let her out where I picked her up. Went to grab a bite to eat and sat in my car for a solid 2 hours. Guy passed no less than 25 times. If he is looking, he is scaring the SW's. IMO he is LEO in an old car. Too many hours trolling. Just a warning.

Just For Today
10-13-13, 19:27
Started out today bound and determined to get someone to unload this thing today. I didn't care how big or what color she was, as long as the end result was the same. Riding down Magnoila and seen a WSW. Hit the power door lock a couple times to get her attention, which it did, rubbed my fingers together so she would know what was up. Amazing how a SW can hear a power door lock like a sea gull on the beach with a can of Pringles. Whipped around and came back up a side street, she hopped right in. For those that do not know, this is THE KEY PART. Do not ever try to pick up some chick that wants to stand outside your vehicle and chat. Either she is LEO or stupid. A SW will want to get in ASAP so she is not drawing attention to herself. Yall can discuss the details on the way to wherever. Agreed on 30 for a lick and a poke. She had a room, which was old and rundown however, fairly clean. She undress, she's a skinny little thing, small tits but nice nipples and a hair pie, which I do not care for. To fuck up to carry on a conversation more than on sentence at a time. She started in on a BBBJ which was not bad at all. About 3/4 the way down, which is better than most. On with the cover and rode top till I was smiling from ear to ear.

AJoe9876
10-16-13, 10:57
I am so pleased tohave discovered this site. Nice to find some like minded people to share information with.

So I've been having trouble finding action in the burg since the new sheriff came in. And even when I did I was constantly nervous, but noticed recently that activity is picking back up.

3-4 weeks ago picked up a SW that went by Sabrina. Thick Bronx accent, but definitely a looker. BBBJTC w / CIM. Not bad, and the looks of this girl were TGTBT. Dark brown hair, olive skin, and appeared D&D free. Haven't seen since and would love to find her again.

Last Sunday rolled through and couldn't find anything out that looked pleasing. Couple out, but they looked horrible and I couldn't bring myself to go that direction. Monday I picked up a lady. First time seeing her and her name was Kerri. Agreed on $20 for head and went to a spot. It was great! BBBJTCSW. As soon as she started I knew I was in for a great service. Didn't seem cracked out, but wasn't real chatty, did look like she had a few miles of meth on the odometer. Overall great service and I would repeat.

Between these two experiences I did see a petite young blonde out in the same area where Kerri hangs out, and just didn't have the time to stop that day. Anyone have any intel on Sabrina or the blond please PM me.

Member #5689
10-18-13, 22:33
Came down today hit magnolia, Una, and Howard I think trolled for several hours. I saw lots of boarded up houses especially in the Una area but no SW. Only saw one old really rough looking WSW by Una but that was it.

Hvac76
10-21-13, 14:12
Did anyone happen to see and pick up the WSW in Una today? She was an older blonde wearing all black. I passed by her several times and decided to pass. Something just didn't feel right. Any info would be appreciated. Pm me if you would rather do that.

Thanks!

Michael Doe
11-07-13, 02:38
First I give. Then I receive.

Guys I don't post on this board much because I treat your fair city like enemy territory, I get in and out as fast as humanly possible. Recently though things have changed and I find myself in your area a little more, so here goes with what I found first and then I have a request. This will go into the SW board also, but because I'm asking I'll share a little too. Last Thursday I picked up one of the HOTTEST WSW'ers I've seen in the south. Now I've seen several in Philly that would rival, but here... Nothing to compare. She was blonde and beautiful. I picked her up on magnolia and some TINY little side street. She walked down the street after we had a long conversation with out eyes as I was driving past. I was in a tad of a hurry and opted for a BBBJTC while I drove, she obliged even though it took a little while. Dropped 20 for that with a 5 tip because she was AWESOME at it. I wish I had her name / number / astrological sign... But she was worth every penny! I'll be looking for her again... With more time I hope.

Now for my request. Since I'm going to be spending some time in the dead ass middle of Sparkle city, is there anyone that can give me a few details? I'm looking for something interesting soon. I would be up for a BP girl, maybe a massage parlor, or even a strip club if it has something going for it good. I've done all the above in G'ville, Anderson (they don't have strip clubs), and other places across the country... What does Spartanburg offer for fun?

Thanks guys!

Doe. Waiting impatiently.

RunninFool
11-12-13, 19:08
Anyone notice the BSW's thugs or pimps near by them? Makes me not pick them up. Has anyone run into a problem with them?

Need Some Acti
11-13-13, 08:34
Anyone notice the BSW's thugs or pimps near by them? Makes me not pick them up. Has anyone run into a problem with them?I posted about this awhile back, the activity on Magnolia seems to have slowed down, but at one time there were some nice looking SW's, but the guys hanging around, lurking near by made it a no go.

Stonewall Jack
11-18-13, 21:13
Rode through today and finally bit on one that I have seen walking around for sometime. I did not get her name and all I can tell you about her is that she is black. She got into my car and spread her legs and told me that is her way of letting me know she is legit. We rode and I got a BBBJ and she caught most of it. Afterwards we were talking and she told me that Keri, my ATF, has cleaned up and went home. She also told me about a new girl that is either 17 or 18 and is from Boston. That is all the details she told me about her.

Also, while riding I saw the same vehicle twice which is not that odd. However, the second time I noticed the driver was wearing a city cop uniform. The vehicle was a company car and had the company name plastered on it. To me it seems like a undercover ploy. So as not to drag the company name through the mud, I will provide the name via PM if interested.

Stonewall Jack
11-23-13, 00:02
I rode through this morning after an appointment and didn't see anything out near Magnolia or Howard. I went down to Una and saw two SW's. One of them was on New Cut. If I recall her name is Michelle. I saw her a last week or the week before at her place. She appears to be a latina but I cannot say for sure. $40 for pussy. Way to hairy for me. This morning I picked up some cracked out and what appeared to be a feigning blonde down on Sibley. Got a BBBJ while driving and I must say it was one of the worst ever. She basically used her teeth instead of lips. She started trying to rush me and I told her she'd know when I was done. After I got what I wanted, she was dropped off and I headed to work. I did not care to get her name. I am still trying to get the blonde down on Magnolia. Will report back when the mission is accomplished.

Southerntazman
11-25-13, 21:46
Road through UNA yesterday around afternoon and seen two myself. A little one with a hood on and being followed by a small black girl. Turned around and the one with the great body was picked up. Drove around for a bit and came back and ran into a heavier SWF and agreed and BJ for .20. Great skills, but really had the other one in mind. When dropped off the car in front of us let the one I really wanted out and she ran into a house. The one I had also got out and went into the same. Hope to try the one with the body soon before they disappear again soon. PM for details all.

I rode through this morning after an appointment and didn't see anything out near Magnolia or Howard. I went down to Una and saw two SW's. One of them was on New Cut. If I recall her name is Michelle. I saw her a last week or the week before at her place. She appears to be a latina but I cannot say for sure. $40 for pussy. Way to hairy for me. This morning I picked up some cracked out and what appeared to be a feigning blonde down on Sibley. Got a BBBJ while driving and I must say it was one of the worst ever. She basically used her teeth instead of lips. She started trying to rush me and I told her she'd know when I was done. After I got what I wanted, she was dropped off and I headed to work. I did not care to get her name. I am still trying to get the blonde down on Magnolia. Will report back when the mission is accomplished.

Watcher05
12-03-13, 13:21
She's kinda dropped off the radar. Not answering her phone. Anybody heard from her?

Need Some Acti
12-03-13, 17:12
She's kinda dropped off the radar. Not answering her phone. Anybody heard from her?I was told by another on this site that she was sent away for a little while.

Stonewall Jack
12-07-13, 16:43
I have struck out every time this week I have gone exploring until today. I saw 2 BSW's on Magnolia but didn't partake. Drove by one on Williams and skipped. Finally saw two young girls walking on on a road off of New Cut and stopped for them. The white girl got in front the black girl got in back. Both girls are very skinny and the white girl has short, curly sandy blonde hair and a visible tattoo. She did the LEO check and was uneasy of my sunglasses because to her the logo looked like a button. Once I proved otherwise we agreed on a BJ. It happened while driving and was wet and sloppy. She didn't catch which I wasn't happy about but was prepared and avoided a mess. I didn't get names or ages but I'd be surprised if either of them are over 21.

Fredies Dream
12-20-13, 10:56
FYI. . .because of proximity. See report in SC other areas. Truck stops.

Russ Calen
12-31-13, 16:57
I had a dream last Saturday. Was a good dream. I meet this girl named Trish in my dream. She was nice young thing about 20 years old. You could tell she just started out. Very pretty girl. Her clothes was rough. Sir members feel free to message me for more info. Sorry its been awile since my last post.

Stonewall Jack
01-01-14, 13:38
I have seen this girl 3 times and she is pretty good at what she does. She seems to have her head on straight. She gives a good BBBJ. Took her back to my place the first time we met for a FS session. She is actually 29 years old. She does not have contact information as she does not have a cell phone so you have to get lucky and see her walking. She only walks during the daylight hours.

Need Some Acti
01-02-14, 10:12
Has anyone had much luck in Union?

I had limited contact with a young lady down there that moved away, but looking at her FB page she had several friends that looked nice and looked like they could use a little help.

RunninFool
01-06-14, 14:35
I guess the scene drys up this time of year because of the weather? I haven't seen anything lately.

Wayne40
01-06-14, 22:22
It's too cold for anybody to be out tonight! LOL.

Stonewall Jack
01-09-14, 18:21
A few weeks ago I posted in regards to two young girls in the area. I have seen the black girl on her own twice for car sessions. She gives a good BJ and swallows. She is short, skinny and 23 years old. I saw the white girl again today for a quick car session. As I mentioned in my previous post she does not catch. She is 31 years old. Other than these two girls I have seen very little action to be had in any of the other areas.

Upstate101
01-11-14, 17:20
I was in the Una area and stop in a convenience store for a drink. I sparked up a conversation with a local lady that turned interesting, so I asked her if she needed a ride. In the car she started bragging about her oral skill and later found out she was "one of the best ever". She not a beauty queen but she does know how to BBBJCIM. I have an email address and more details for any members with over 10 post.

CanCuned
01-13-14, 16:26
I had a dream last Saturday. Was a good dream. I meet this girl named Trish in my dream. She was nice young thing about 20 years old. You could tell she just started out. Very pretty girl. Her clothes was rough. Sir members feel free to message me for more info. Sorry its been awile since my last post.What location was Trish in?

Dog Hound
01-26-14, 08:00
Riding yesterday and spotted a blond about 30 years old at the red light by the grill. Told me her name was Patty. I had a great time. Could not get a phone number. Said she there 3 days a week.

Watcher05
01-28-14, 14:46
Has anybody seen Poccohauntus lately?, I know she got put away a while back.

Need Some Acti
01-30-14, 07:44
Has anybody seen Poccohauntus lately?, I know she got put away a while back.I was told that she was in serious trouble and would be gone awhile.

Watcher05
02-05-14, 12:59
Saw Katie yesterday in the rain freezing. Took a little ride. Younger chick and very nice. She knows a lot of friends. White / slim about 5-8 face all broke out. But sweet.

Upstate101
02-08-14, 19:02
Katie was one of Sexy Sally's girlfriends (about 2 years back). She's a nice young lady that is very fun and easy on the wallet.

Senior members can PM me and I can get you in touch with her.

She's the on the right and Sexy Sally is on the left.

Saw Katie yesterday in the rain freezing. Took a little ride. Younger chick and very nice. She knows a lot of friends. White / slim about 5-8 face all broke out. But sweet.

Stonewall Jack
02-14-14, 21:25
Went for a Valentine's Day ride through the normal areas and saw nothing until it began to get dark. Dezerey is a younger black girl with messed up teeth but kind of attractive. I saw her a few months ago but she has been out of the game due to a pregnancy. We went to a place and did our thing and I must say she has an amazing ass that jiggles for days. Prior to the action we were talking about some of the other girls and there whereabouts. It seems that Keri has gone home and has cleaned up. Sabrina has found herself a sugardaddy and is off the streets. A young white girl named Tristan that lasted about a month went back to her bf because everyone was taking advantage of her. Megan has moved to Atlanta and no one really knows anymore than that.

Stonewall Jack
02-14-14, 21:29
I saw KD on Monday, February 10, in a familiar location in the New Cut Rd area. She was standing around with 3-4 other girls and she jumped into my car. We decided on what we were going to do and went off to do it. I wish I could have gotten her somewhere besides my car because I think she could be rather fun. She jumped over onto me and rode me until I was done. She is very reasonable and has a pretty good attitude once you have seen her a few times. I cannot tell you when would be a good time to find her because it is really hit or miss. I do not know if she has a phone, but I am sure that if she does it is out of minutes like most girls seem to be most of the time. Good luck and stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
02-17-14, 06:00
I was on New cut RD, after coming back into the state, I wanted some action. It was about 10 am I was driving in circles around New cut and Sibley going in and out of streets waiting for a SW, finally found one near crickett, she was just standing around and obviously was a SW by how she kept glancing at drivers. So I picked her up, went on one of the streets connected to New cut and got a BBBJCIM. It was nice, also I paid alittle more than I use to but whatever, 15 $. Her name is Sarah, she says she'll be up at crickett often in the mornings 6-10 am I guess. She doesn't come out in the day cause she babysits in the day.

JohnKnowsAll
02-17-14, 09:36
Before I say how my mornin went my last post was when I came back into the state like a week ago.

This morning I was out driving around 6 am Got over to Sibley St to see a thick WSW blond standing beside a house after you cross the train tracks. She said "how much you got" and I told her I could give her 25 $ if she could make me cum twice. She agree we went on behind New Cuts street in the back and started. Now her blowjob skills aren't bad but not good enough to get you off. Her skills are more likely to get you ready for sex which I didn't want to at the moment. She sucked for about 5 minutes then started sticking her fingers in her throat to get more saliva going. That was hot. So after about 10 more minutes of sucking, she said she can't go on. So I said let me get myself close. So I got close and told her to start sucking again cause a real blowjob ends with a girl finishing you off with her mouth. So she was coming over but it was too late and I exploded all over her face and my shirt. I was like shit, at that moment I was done and didn't even want another blowjob. I let her keep the 25 and just dropped her off back at the house on Sibley.

As a heads up, if you pick her up don't plan on a BJ to get you off, instead get a BJ and then sex. I regret letting her keep the 25 now, but whatever if I see her again I'll know what to expect. Also the house is like right beside the post office on Sibley.

Be safe.

Fredies Dream
02-24-14, 01:04
Looks like the SW scene is as live and well. Wish I had reason to be over there. Anderson and Greenville seem to be dead. Not much into it now because of gas cost.

JohnKnowsAll
03-05-14, 15:04
Was riding on New cut in the mornin around 6-7 am Saw a girl walking down the street. I knew she was a SW because I got a BJ from her the other day. This time I got her name, Lisa. I flag her down and pick her up. So after she gets in, not even 5 minutes later she is fast asleep, while I was searching for a private place. I woke her up and said "if you're tired I can take you back," she said "no I'm good. All you want is head right?" I said "yeah." I gave about 8 $ dollars cause I knew how her BJ skills were, (not that great). She says "I usually take 20." I told her that if she does a good job I'll go get her the rest of the money, she agrees and starts.

Not even 2 minutes into giving me a BJ she falls asleep sucking me. I woke her up and said "you look tired, I'll just take you back and you can give me my money back." She says "No, just let me finish cause I really need the money." Inside I was scared that if she falls asleep sucking my dick she might choke herself and bite my dick off. So I kept her up by guiding her head and everytime her teeth hit my dick I had alittle heart attack and pulled my dick out.

The BJ took about 20 minutes like that but when I came she did very well to get it all. So I still went to get her that 20. But I probably won't pick her up again unless I have another girl willing to suck with her.

She'll be walking the New cut RD and streets near it throughout the week. I don't know what times specifically, but she was wearing a black hoodie today and she has blond hair with highlights in it.

Stay safe and stay the fuck awake SW's. LOL.

JohnKnowsAll
03-11-14, 23:51
Alright, I have been going out in the morning and again at night and still haven't found one SW walking around in the past 2 days. Maybe I'm just having bad luck and get there to late or maybe they are not coming out. I know the cops have been around more often than usual but still that's expected, since it's warmer SW should be coming out more and others should be moving back here for awhile.

But this post is to ask others if the have a woman or women (preferred) I can be a regular with. I'm nice, clean and pay at a reasonable cost if they have the skills worth the money. So if anyone has any girls send me a message of where I can find them, their name, and their number if they have one or more.

Watcher05
03-12-14, 08:41
Alright, I have been going out in the morning and again at night and still haven't found one SW walking around in the past 2 days. Maybe I'm just having bad luck and get there to late or maybe they are not coming out. I know the cops have been around more often than usual but still that's expected, since it's warmer SW should be coming out more and others should be moving back here for awhile.

But this post is to ask others if the have a woman or women (preferred) I can be a regular with. I'm nice, clean and pay at a reasonable cost if they have the skills worth the money. So if anyone has any girls send me a message of where I can find them, their name, and their number if they have one or more.The only two I know are Katie and Pocco. Pocco is not going to be around for a while, and Katie may have joined her in the greybar motel. It's always been hit and miss over there unless I got a number. Pocco was good to me and I forgot to get Katie's number. She knows a bunch of friends. Good luck and keep looking. I only head over that way on a wild hair every now and then.

Watching
03-12-14, 09:28
Saw Sabrina this morn in her old stomping grounds. Did not partake but I guess her sugar daddy situation didn't work out.

JohnKnowsAll
03-12-14, 14:21
The only two I know are Katie and Pocco. Pocco is not going to be around for a while, and Katie may have joined her in the greybar motel. It's always been hit and miss over there unless I got a number. Pocco was good to me and I forgot to get Katie's number. She knows a bunch of friends. Good luck and keep looking. I only head over that way on a wild hair every now and then.Thanks for the info, at most if that doesn't work out I'll just have to stick to risky escorts or wait till summer.

Anyway didn't see anyone this morning either, I'm hoping Friday some will be out. So I plan to be out all Friday lurking around. I'm also thinking of making a site where I can post vids that I record with ladies or I might just post them to my xvideos account.

You have to be a friend to see my vids on there. So just make a free account and send me a request and say you're from here. I have an oral fetish so I have lots of oral scenes in my favs.

This is my account:

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/john0177

Also I'm not trying to advertise, I just enjoy spreading good info and entertainment since there are so many let downs out there.

Stay safe.

VinceVon
03-12-14, 16:42
Was riding on New cut in the mornin around 6-7 am Saw a girl walking down the street. I knew she was a SW because I got a BJ from her the other day. This time I got her name, Lisa. I flag her down and pick her up. So after she gets in, not even 5 minutes later she is fast asleep, while I was searching for a private place. I woke her up and said "if you're tired I can take you back," she said "no I'm good. All you want is head right?" I said "yeah." I gave about 8 $ dollars cause I knew how her BJ skills were, (not that great). She says "I usually take 20." I told her that if she does a good job I'll go get her the rest of the money, she agrees and starts.

Not even 2 minutes into giving me a BJ she falls asleep sucking me. I woke her up and said "you look tired, I'll just take you back and you can give me my money back." She says "No, just let me finish cause I really need the money." Inside I was scared that if she falls asleep sucking my dick she might choke herself and bite my dick off. So I kept her up by guiding her head and everytime her teeth hit my dick I had alittle heart attack and pulled my dick out.

The BJ took about 20 minutes like that but when I came she did very well to get it all. So I still went to get her that 20. But I probably won't pick her up again unless I have another girl willing to suck with her.

She'll be walking the New cut RD and streets near it throughout the week. I don't know what times specifically, but she was wearing a black hoodie today and she has blond hair with highlights in it.

Stay safe and stay the fuck awake SW's. LOL.Nice. Snap a pic next time for here?

Dog Hound
03-13-14, 16:03
Watcher05 I dreamed of Katie today.

I too could not get her number. At my age it takes a while for me to finish but not today.

BBBJ got me hot as hell and when she turned over on her back and I stuck it in. God Help Me.

Her pussy was hot wet-wet dripping, slick, 500 degrees point 6 and moving pulling me in, rocking, so I blowed 2 lbs of cum.

I think I blowed with-in one min and maybe a few seconds. Speedy.

Have to wait a few days to build back up before seeing her again.

Nice clean pussy and well worth seeing her again.

The only two I know are Katie and Pocco. Pocco is not going to be around for a while, and Katie may have joined her in the greybar motel. It's always been hit and miss over there unless I got a number. Pocco was good to me and I forgot to get Katie's number. She knows a bunch of friends. Good luck and keep looking. I only head over that way on a wild hair every now and then.

JohnKnowsAll
03-17-14, 06:30
Saw Tammy walking. Got a BJ from her the other day. I hate how she only tries to suck the tip and even when you tell her to go deeper, she still moves back to the tip after awhile. Anyway she finishes you off pretty good and cleans your dick nicely with her mouth. So it's still better than Lisa's BJ.

I have only seen Lisa and Tammy walking around. I usually see them around New Cut, honestly someone give me some info on where I will be able to find other SW's walking around.

As always I will keep you updated as well.

Stay safe.

RunninFool
03-17-14, 13:04
You can usually find one on Magnolia, saw a WSW today.

JohnKnowsAll
03-17-14, 23:51
You can usually find one on Magnolia, saw a WSW today.I normally circle Howard, Magnolia, Sibley and New cut when I go out to search. I also drift off the path a little to find new places.

But can you give a detailed description of the WSW you saw on magnolia. You can just reply here or PM it. Also what time did you see her.

I'll be searching around 6-7 am for SW's again and then later on that night.

Keep me updated.

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
03-18-14, 07:22
[Deleted by Admin]

What you did was 100% douchebaggery, I won't let you boast about it on the forum.

A2

JohnKnowsAll
03-18-14, 12:49
Today I met Lisa, had the worst time ever. If you see her I would strongly encourage you to not pick her up if she seems tired or on drugs. She will cause you more stress than you had when you picked her up.

JohnKnowsAll
03-19-14, 19:45
Before I post what I have discovered. Some members have asked me what was deleted by Admin.

Basically it was about me and a SW and some of the actions that happened that mornin. Admin found it to be inappropriate and redacted it. So the report about that morning in a short bare version is above it. Now, I don't need anymore messages asking me what it was about.

Now back to the new SW's.

Mary and Lizzy (Both white). Mary is a big girl with two kids (has stretch marks). She gives great oral and will be walking New cut and the surrounding area's near it at night near weekends (also she only takes 20's and up). Lizzy has a nice figure, and is thick in all the right places. She also has a kid (NO STRETCH MARKS, FUCK YEAH) and she walks at night aswell. She lives in a trailer and rarely ever lets anybody come in it unless you are a regular. She does have guy friends that will hurt guys that she doesn't like. I wouldn't call them pimps they are more like body guards that fuck her for payment (she says).

Anyway Lizzy gives amazing oral and has a nice snatch. She also cleans you well (with her mouth) if you are washed and bathed when you meet her. She doesn't like it when guys stink. If you stink she charges extra, but it's worth it. She does BJ's for 15 and up. FS varies, but don't get ripped off. The highest I would go for FS would be 50. But she is worth it.

Lizzy will be doing call in's mostly, she usually gets a suite, but I wouldn't classify her as a escort. She usually uses the suites on New Cut. Also Lizzy has a phone, Mary doesn't I'll get Lizzies # this week sometime. If you want it message me. You'll have to catch Mary when she's walking (She doesn't talk much).

I have gotten oral from both but not at the same time. But I received FS from Lizzy only. They don't deepthroat, but Mary swallows and Lizzy doesn't.

Stonewall Jack
03-19-14, 21:20
Today I went for a little ride after work to see what was going on and came across an old friend. I saw Keri lurking around a familiar spot so I swooped in and picked her up. We went to our rendezvous location for a quick BJ. She loves to swallow by the way. She was around another girl I have seen before named, Nikki. I would recommend both of them.

JohnKnowsAll
03-21-14, 09:27
Well I saw a new SW I haven't seen before on New Cut this mornin. Her name is "K the or Katie, either way she is a small girl with a nice rack and legs. I believe she has a tattoo on her right cheek or neck. So I gave her a 20 for a BJ. She has nice BJ skills but then some dude was walking in the street and she said" she had to go and to come back in like 15 minutes, and then she'll finish."

I left and while I was circling I found an BSW that I use to go to regularly, she says she doesn't come out much because it was to cold. So I pay her 15 for a BJ and once she's done she says that she would suck me off again in I took her home across town. I said sure but then when I dropped her off at her friends house to get her things she said "Nevermind and told me to go on a head.

So I went back to Katie and there she was waiting for me to return, she got in the car and said "I don't have that 20 you gave me. I think I left it in the car" I said "well I already paid you and now I'm out of a 20, so just go on and finish" She says "I'm not going to do it and walk away with nothing, give me 15 or 20 and I'll give you head and FS" I denied cause I had no more money, because I gave it to the BSW and ultimately nothing happened and she went back to her house and didn't finish. But I'll probably go back there, she has a real nice body, so I want to try that out before I give a full review on her skills.

I feel a little ripped off, but she also might have really lost the 20. Anyway keeping you updated as usual.

Stay safe.

Dog Hound
03-21-14, 18:16
You just got screwed.

I posted about Katie a while back and at that time she was great that day.

God I had a wonderful time with her that day BUT a week later I picked her up and she was not in the same great mood.

Mood-e, no fun at all. I could not even finish. I think she is on the shit and you never know what she will do.

And as far as the $20 getting lost. Hell no she was playing you.

Remember take her far away from her hang out and hold the MONEY untill after everything is DONE.

Never give her or anyone any $$ untill they finish what you are paying for.

Well I saw a new SW I haven't seen before on New Cut this mornin. Her name is "K the or Katie, either way she is a small girl with a nice rack and legs. I believe she has a tattoo on her right cheek or neck. So I gave her a 20 for a BJ. She has nice BJ skills but then some dude was walking in the street and she said" she had to go and to come back in like 15 minutes, and then she'll finish."

I left and while I was circling I found an BSW that I use to go to regularly, she says she doesn't come out much because it was to cold. So I pay her 15 for a BJ and once she's done she says that she would suck me off again in I took her home across town. I said sure but then when I dropped her off at her friends house to get her things she said "Nevermind and told me to go on a head.

So I went back to Katie and there she was waiting for me to return, she got in the car and said "I don't have that 20 you gave me. I think I left it in the car" I said "well I already paid you and now I'm out of a 20, so just go on and finish" She says "I'm not going to do it and walk away with nothing, give me 15 or 20 and I'll give you head and FS" I denied cause I had no more money, because I gave it to the BSW and ultimately nothing happened and she went back to her house and didn't finish. But I'll probably go back there, she has a real nice body, so I want to try that out before I give a full review on her skills.

I feel a little ripped off, but she also might have really lost the 20. Anyway keeping you updated as usual.

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
03-22-14, 12:46
You just got screwed.

I posted about Katie a while back and at that time she was great that day.

God I had a wonderful time with her that day BUT a week later I picked her up and she was not in the same great mood.

Mood-e, no fun at all. I could not even finish. I think she is on the shit and you never know what she will do.

And as far as the $20 getting lost. Hell no she was playing you.

Remember take her far away from her hang out and hold the MONEY untill after everything is DONE.

Never give her or anyone any $$ untill they finish what you are paying for.Almost all SW's want the money upfront though, and most of them would even get out the car if you deny to give them the money first. So I just give it to them. I have tried the whole wait until after your performance to give the money but all the SW's almost walked out on me. As far as katie, that sucks if I did get played. But still I want to try out that body of hers. She seems like she would do a good strip tease before FS if paid enough.

JohnKnowsAll
03-31-14, 07:28
Saw a WSW walking down Howard ST. She's skinny, short hair, looked stone causing she was swinging side to side while she was walking. I didn't pick her up cause alot of cars were moving about and I didn't have any money.

Also this mornin you can find a black skinny SW on New Cut, She'll suck you off twice for 15 and 3 times for 20-25. But don't do anything she says. She'll ask you to take her somewhere or tell you to give her the money and she'll ask you to take her to go get her drugs and by that time you would have just used about 20-30 $ of gas just driving her around and then 15-25 for head. Not worth it. Pick her up, get it done and drop her off where you found her.

Keeping you updated.

(Also side note: for people who enjoy the best blowjobs on the internet, I have them on my xvideos page right now. Just PM me if you want the link).

(Some vids include: Girl sucking a dude off multiple times back to back, deepthroating and more).

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
04-02-14, 11:21
This mornin saw a WSW with short shorts on walking New cut. She was big so it didn't look good. I was going to swing around and pick her up but once I was able to turn around she was getting into another car. I looked around for awhile and didn't see anyone else. Well it wasn't that bad of a loss anyway, her head isn't great and she usually just sucks the tip and you have to force her to go further down.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
04-03-14, 17:56
Was on New cut this mornin, saw Katie walking with a small black girl named "little bit". I swung around to pick them both up but by the time I got back to the same spot "little bit" was already picked up. So I ended up with Katie alone. I gave her 13 for head. She said she usually gets 20 and I said well last time I gave you 20 It magically disappeared. She also tried to pull a stunt by taking my money and getting out of my car without doing anything.

I grabbed her hoodie and said "what do you think you're doing?" She said "I'm just going to go check on something in my house, come back in like 15 minutes." I said " Hell no, give me my money back or start sucking my dick." She tried to get an attitude and tried to make me pay her more, but I wasn't having it. She sucked me for like 2 minutes and started complaining saying I need to hurry up or pay her more. I argue with her for a little while and decided to just get myself close and then bust in her mouth. Then she says "I don't like to swallow or let guys cum in my mouth for 13," I said "well it's going to be one or the other.".

Then she said, "go find little bit and she'll swallow you." As soon as I turned the corner little bit was walking down the street and I picked her up. Now I have katie and "little bit" in my car and I was happy that I could get Katie to suck and little bit to finish me off. So as we were looking for a place to do it, I got a call from my job telling me to come in pronto, and to be there at a certain time, no excuses. Little' bit in the back seat was saying "that ***** can wait until you nut." That turned me on a lot but I wasn't about to lose my job over a double blowjob when I could just buy another some other day. So I just dropped them both off and went to work without them finishing giving me head. I was frustrated as hell and hard for half the mornin. But still I wasn't even mad at Katie or little bit, Katie frustrates me but who cares when she has a hot body you get to fuck. Hopefully I'll catch them this weekend and finally get to fuck Katie. She has a nice ass so doggy seems nice. She had on short shorts today by the way.

Keepin you updated.

Stay safe.

Hvac76
04-07-14, 13:29
Hey guys. Been awhile since I've posted so thought it was due. Cruising the other day and ended up with Lisa. As soon as she got in I knew she was messed up. Said she wanted something to eat. Said I'd take her to McD's after she finished me. Found a spot and she started. She damn near passed out with my dick in her mouth twice! Both times I just thrust up and jabbed the back of her throat a little to get her going again. With the state she was in I couldn't get off so I told her nevermind. Went to McDs and got her the dollar menu and dropped her off. Better luck next time.

Stonewall Jack
04-07-14, 15:07
I have seen both of them in various capacities a few times. I saw them today actually and got the double BJ where KD got me close and Little Bit finishes by swallowing. KD definitely has a nice body whereas Little Bit has none. But her being so small she is very tight. They like to perform together and I will be partaking in that in the not so distant future.

RunninFool
04-09-14, 12:28
I saw them yesterday KD was in a foul mood last time was a lot better. Oh well I guess you can't expect much.

LookingFor85
04-09-14, 12:38
I drove up and down new cut Road. Looking for SW but saw none. Drove up and down between 5 am and 6 am between the McDonalds and California ave, are they actually on new cut or a off shoot of that Road. If some one could pm me with any info that would be great back page is getting to expensive and looking on spending 20 or 25 dollars to cum instead of 80 or 100 a week thanks.

Traveling357
04-10-14, 08:30
Picked up my first WSW this morning. Her name was Lisa a blond wearing jeans and a black hoodie. She was working on one of the side streets just past the little Cricket on New Cut Rd. She was hesitant at first because of the type of vehicle I drive, but she finally got in. She wanted to negotiate forever trying to get more money from me, but thanks to the posts on here, I made sure she didn't rip me off. Make sure everything is put up in your car because she asks for anything she can see lying around. BBBJ was ok, she wanted to stay at the tip but I told her to take it all. Good experience overall, but I'll definitely still seek other talent.

JohnKnowsAll
04-11-14, 09:44
Picked up my first WSW this morning. Her name was Lisa a blond wearing jeans and a black hoodie. She was working on one of the side streets just past the little Cricket on New Cut Rd. She was hesitant at first because of the type of vehicle I drive, but she finally got in. She wanted to negotiate forever trying to get more money from me, but thanks to the posts on here, I made sure she didn't rip me off. Make sure everything is put up in your car because she asks for anything she can see lying around. BBBJ was ok, she wanted to stay at the tip but I told her to take it all. Good experience overall, but I'll definitely still seek other talent.I saw Lisa yesterday afternoon with a green shirt on and jeans walking on New cut. Didn't pick her up because of all the traffic back there but she'll take 10 for a blowjob if you tell her you don't have any more money, she always tries to go for a 20 or higher but her BJ skills aren't that good. As you stated she tries to stay on the tip and most of the time you have to get her to take more in. She also likes to fall asleep during aswell. Anyway congrats on your first WSW, you should also try escorts since you get to pick which one to meet but it's much riskier but I see it as worth it. Sometimes...

Also does anyone have any info on Katie and lil bit? Haven't seen them around lately. I've been craving that double BJ I didn't get a chance to experience last time.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

SCGator
04-11-14, 23:24
I saw Lisa yesterday afternoon with a green shirt on and jeans walking on New cut. Didn't pick her up because of all the traffic back there but she'll take 10 for a blowjob if you tell her you don't have any more money, she always tries to go for a 20 or higher but her BJ skills aren't that good. As you stated she tries to stay on the tip and most of the time you have to get her to take more in. She also likes to fall asleep during aswell. Anyway congrats on your first WSW, you should also try escorts since you get to pick which one to meet but it's much riskier but I see it as worth it. Sometimes...

Also does anyone have any info on Katie and lil bit? Haven't seen them around lately. I've been craving that double BJ I didn't get a chance to experience last time.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.Are these 3 girls the only SW's in Spartanburg? I will be through the area Sunday, but the selection sounds disappointing.

TreyJay
04-12-14, 06:20
Are these 3 girls the only SW's in Spartanburg? I will be through the area Sunday, but the selection sounds disappointing.I saw Katie last week. Started the BJ and quit after about 3 minutes. Lil bit will try hard but skills aren't good at all.

Dog Hound
04-12-14, 15:51
No my new friend there are more than 3 SW in Spartanburg.

Since most of the SW found BP ads a lot of them stay away from the streets. Some days I ride an hour or two and see no one.

Depends on if they walk in the mornings. Afternoon or at night. You just never know. Most of the post in the past few months are talking about new cut road, howard street and streets close to howard street. There are many areas with in Spartanburg with different SW but I myself am missing them because you just never know when they will come out.

I seem to always see one but she will be a 300 lb big butt and I pass right on by that.

Finding a good SW for a good BBBJ is what we all want and try to get her phone number but that is hard to do.

Are these 3 girls the only SW's in Spartanburg? I will be through the area Sunday, but the selection sounds disappointing.

JohnKnowsAll
04-12-14, 19:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JohnKnowsAll
04-13-14, 13:44
Well my post got deleted because I stated a certain SW had an STD. I didn't have any images or links to it, so it was deleted.

But this post will just be advice to the members about Lisa. I don't know if she has a cold or the flu, because she is not feeling well and she had many scratches or sores when I saw her the other day. I just now saw her this morning around 1 am On new cut and they were gone. I wasn't able to pick her up due to like 3 cars wanting to pick her up aswell and one of them got her. But I did pass close enough to make sure the scratches and sores were still there and they weren't. I would just be careful when picking her up.

Also there was a Black woman walking her dog on new cut. I was wondering if she was a SW disguising herself as walking her dog. I wouldn't bring this up if she was walking him during the day or maybe around 9 or 10 at night, but this was around 1 a.m aswell. So I questioned whether to try to pick her up but decided not to. (Plus didn't want the dog in my car).

Also I am still waiting on any info on the whereabouts of "little bit" and Katie. Haven't seen them in the past few days.

I can't wait to get my cam so I can take vids of my rides for SW's. Some don't believe my post but I have never lied or made up any of them. The ones that have gotten deleted are because I had to write them instead of show them. So some info was left out and the situation was from my view point.

Anyway keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

SCGator
04-13-14, 16:12
Well my post got deleted because I stated a certain SW had an STD. I didn't have any images or links to it, so it was deleted.

But this post will just be advice to the members about Lisa. I don't know if she has a cold or the flu, because she is not feeling well and she had many scratches or sores when I saw her the other day. I just now saw her this morning around 1 am On new cut and they were gone. I wasn't able to pick her up due to like 3 cars wanting to pick her up aswell and one of them got her. But I did pass close enough to make sure the scratches and sores were still there and they weren't. I would just be careful when picking her up.

Also there was a Black woman walking her dog on new cut. I was wondering if she was a SW disguising herself as walking her dog. I wouldn't bring this up if she was walking him during the day or maybe around 9 or 10 at night, but this was around 1 a.m aswell. So I questioned whether to try to pick her up but decided not to. (Plus didn't want the dog in my car).

Also I am still waiting on any info on the whereabouts of "little bit" and Katie. Haven't seen them in the past few days.

I can't wait to get my cam so I can take vids of my rides for SW's. Some don't believe my post but I have never lied or made up any of them. The ones that have gotten deleted are because I had to write them instead of show them. So some info was left out and the situation was from my view point.

Stay safe.Do believe I saw the infamous Katie and little bit today at 3:30 pm beside little cricket. Katie has a rocking hot body but little bit looks pretty rough. I wish I could get Katie alone for a while but I have more respect for my dick than to let little bit get hold to it.

Will try again later in the week to hopefully catch Katie alone.

BigBenThigpen
04-14-14, 10:04
Drove thru the area yesterday. Saw little bit and talked for a quick second before LE drove by. I declined and left because of that. She said her other friend Kadee or katie was around the corner tho.

Drove down Williams St. And saw another BSW but not what I was looking for, I don't usually go for BSW anyway.

Safe Searching! 4.

Bwood711
04-14-14, 10:55
Do believe I saw the infamous Katie and little bit today at 3:30 pm beside little cricket. Katie has a rocking hot body but little bit looks pretty rough. I wish I could get Katie alone for a while but I have more respect for my dick than to let little bit get hold to it.

Will try again later in the week to hopefully catch Katie alone.I felt the same way. Saw Katie and little bit. At first I thought little bit was a boy since she was wearing a hoodie but I was parked at the little cricket on new cut waiting for them to walk down the side street to get there. Little bit almost approached me in the car which was weird but I am with you on this... I could see Katie, but definitely not little bit. May stroll around some more as well to see if I can find them alone.

JohnKnowsAll
04-14-14, 22:31
Do believe I saw the infamous Katie and little bit today at 3:30 pm beside little cricket. Katie has a rocking hot body but little bit looks pretty rough. I wish I could get Katie alone for a while but I have more respect for my dick than to let little bit get hold to it.

Will try again later in the week to hopefully catch Katie alone.So there comin out in the afternoon now. Well I'm going to try and catch Katie for some FS, her head game is nice but she doesn't do it for long, so instead just going to take out my frustration bangin her.

Thanks for the info.

Dog Hound
04-15-14, 14:50
Katie a long while back a year or so was fair but stayed in a bad mood all the time.

I saw her a few weeks ago and posted about her being nice showered clean BBBJ and hot wet pussy.

Nice mood that day BUT the next week I saw her and she was back in her shitty mood.

Dope head I think but moody.

Lit Bit gives a fair BBBJ and has a little small pussy. Most of the time she is in a good mood.

Katie has the best body and if you catch her feeling good she will fuck your brains out.

Catching her just starting in the mornings clean and not high as hell is the key.

As for Katie and Lit Bit I think Katie is the girl and Lit Bit is the butch.

Seen Lit Bit giving Katie ORDERS several times and word cat fights.

As for me I told Katie in a nice way that being sweet to her johns would be better than her long face in a bad mood.

I keep my door locked and talk to her through the window and see what kind of mood she is in and ask her not to rush me.

I have drove off twice because she was talking like a nut case.

BBBJ or Pussy I need to be turned on and not hear or see stupid shit and me lose the feeling.

One thing that will help is to let her know UP FRONT that if she is good to you then you will be good to her. NO MONEY up front always pay after.

If she is real good give her a small tip.

I saw Katie last week. Started the BJ and quit after about 3 minutes. Lil bit will try hard but skills aren't good at all.

LookingFor85
04-16-14, 09:35
After work drove home showered than drove to newcut Road hoping I would see a SW got there around 8 am stayed to 830 than gave you because I got to get up to work tonight. Don't know if I just pick bad times or there arnt many walkers anymore checked it out 3 times 5 am first time 9 pm second and today at 8 am is there a sweet time I should try are weekends better than week days can anyone pm me what some known girls look like so I don't pass them by accident.

SCGator
04-16-14, 19:31
Katie a long while back a year or so was fair but stayed in a bad mood all the time.

I saw her a few weeks ago and posted about her being nice showered clean BBBJ and hot wet pussy.

Nice mood that day BUT the next week I saw her and she was back in her shitty mood.

Dope head I think but moody.

Lit Bit gives a fair BBBJ and has a little small pussy. Most of the time she is in a good mood.

Katie has the best body and if you catch her feeling good she will fuck your brains out.

Catching her just starting in the mornings clean and not high as hell is the key.

As for Katie and Lit Bit I think Katie is the girl and Lit Bit is the butch.

Seen Lit Bit giving Katie ORDERS several times and word cat fights.

As for me I told Katie in a nice way that being sweet to her johns would be better than her long face in a bad mood.

I keep my door locked and talk to her through the window and see what kind of mood she is in and ask her not to rush me.

I have drove off twice because she was talking like a nut case.

BBBJ or Pussy I need to be turned on and not hear or see stupid shit and me lose the feeling.

One thing that will help is to let her know UP FRONT that if she is good to you then you will be good to her. NO MONEY up front always pay after.

If she is real good give her a small tip.Holy shot that's a lot to remember when you're riding around with a hard on, LOL. Guess I will just stick with the local strange (if I can find some).

LookingFor85
04-17-14, 11:33
Went today at 11 am saw Katie and little bit walking down the street Katie was carrying a box made eye contact and she actually tried to flag me down talk about aggressive circled around and pulled off in a parking lot after was sure she saw me she walked over to car and asked if I could give a ride after in car and moving said she wanted to make some money than tried to get me to pull in to a house with a bunch of black guys out front and I Accidently passed it (On propose) got my head for 20 than dropped her off about 40 yds pass the house after she tried to get me to pull in again. (Don't know what was up But I'm Warning anyone that sees her don't pull into any trailers driveway) But now that I had my first may go back and scope it out but don't know if ill do it again she smelled so bad was gagging.

LookingFor85
04-18-14, 20:17
Picked up same girl today asked her name she said it was Lisa so my bad.

JohnKnowsAll
04-20-14, 20:34
I have finally gotten myself into the underground There are a lot more pretty and hot girls that are SW's but they don't walk much. They have their own clients who usually call them and they come out and get picked up. Then go back home. I was luck to find a hot black SW around 3 am This mornin. Her name is "Desiree", she has the best blowjobs in Spartanburg. I am not lieing. She will deepthroat you, throatfuck, gag and even swallow. She says she doesn't even care if you record her.

So today after getting a blowjob from her in the mornin around 3. I was just thinking about that all day and about 2 pm I asked her to meet me at a hotel and see how many times she can make me cum. She said "As long as the money keeps comin I'll keep suckin" I pick her up and bring her to a hotel and we start. She sucks for about 10 minutes and then smokes some crak, I didn't care cause she said it made her hornier and she sucked even better. After like 5 min her friend Sabrina called her. (Sabrina is a 20 year old hot SW) After Desiree got off the phone she asked me if I ever did a 3 some. I said not lately, She said "my friend isn't doing so good on the streets, they aren't picking her up much. Give me 25 and we'll both suck you." I said sure, I gave her the money and she went to go get her friend. After like 15 mins, Desiree came back and told me her Sabrina got chased off by the hotel manager because Sabrina didn't pay her rent. I was pissed cause right then I was out of 25. She said I also know a girl named Tina. I said yeah sure. So we head off to find Tina. We pull up to this old looking trailer and I'm thinking Tina is some White SW fat and stinky. Tina comes out and she was a black SW with a fine figure huge boobs and a nice ass. I have never been so lucky in my life.

We go back to the hotel, and they both start sucking me. I was going to record it, but Tina didn't want her face in it plus alot of other drama was going on that would make this post way to long. Tina makes me cum first and then Desiree swallows and continues sucking, Tina starts packing and getting ready to go while Desiree is sucking me. I ask "do you want me to drop you off" to Tina, She said yeah. After Desiree finishes we leave the hotel and all get in the car. (Also side note Tina smokes crak to. She just doesn't do it as often as Desiree). Pulling out I see Sabrina, following two guys into the bushes. I tell Desiree to go talk to her and to tell her that I'll be getting my moneys worth out of her later this week. So later this week I will have picture of all 3 SW's. There are alot more SW's than I thought they were in Spartanburg.

I have numbers to both Desiree and Tina, I don't have Sabrina's yet.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

BIgDnsc
04-21-14, 06:28
I have finally gotten myself into the underground There are a lot more pretty and hot girls that are SW's but they don't walk much. They have their own clients who usually call them and they come out and get picked up. Then go back home. I was luck to find a hot black SW around 3 am This mornin. Her name is "Desiree", she has the best blowjobs in Spartanburg. I am not lieing. She will deepthroat you, throatfuck, gag and even swallow. She says she doesn't even care if you record her.

So today after getting a blowjob from her in the mornin around 3. I was just thinking about that all day and about 2 pm I asked her to meet me at a hotel and see how many times she can make me cum. She said "As long as the money keeps comin I'll keep suckin" I pick her up and bring her to a hotel and we start. She sucks for about 10 minutes and then smokes some crak, I didn't care cause she said it made her hornier and she sucked even better. After like 5 min her friend Sabrina called her. (Sabrina is a 20 year old hot SW) After Desiree got off the phone she asked me if I ever did a 3 some. I said not lately, She said "my friend isn't doing so good on the streets, they aren't picking her up much. Give me 25 and we'll both suck you." I said sure, I gave her the money and she went to go get her friend. After like 15 mins, Desiree came back and told me her Sabrina got chased off by the hotel manager because Sabrina didn't pay her rent. I was pissed cause right then I was out of 25. She said I also know a girl named Tina. I said yeah sure. So we head off to find Tina. We pull up to this old looking trailer and I'm thinking Tina is some White SW fat and stinky. Tina comes out and she was a black SW with a fine figure huge boobs and a nice ass. I have never been so lucky in my life.

We go back to the hotel, and they both start sucking me. I was going to record it, but Tina didn't want her face in it plus alot of other drama was going on that would make this post way to long. Tina makes me cum first and then Desiree swallows and continues sucking, Tina starts packing and getting ready to go while Desiree is sucking me. I ask "do you want me to drop you off" to Tina, She said yeah. After Desiree finishes we leave the hotel and all get in the car. (Also side note Tina smokes crak to. She just doesn't do it as often as Desiree). Pulling out I see Sabrina, following two guys into the bushes. I tell Desiree to go talk to her and to tell her that I'll be getting my moneys worth out of her later this week. So later this week I will have picture of all 3 SW's. There are alot more SW's than I thought they were in Spartanburg.

I have numbers to both Desiree and Tina, I don't have Sabrina's yet.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.Sound like a hell of a time john, you have me wanting to pick one up now.

CheesyPizza
04-22-14, 18:06
I see a blonde SW every day on my way through una near little cricket. Anyone know who she is? She always turns around when I drive by.

BigBenThigpen
04-22-14, 23:24
Saw her today. Man that girl can drum up some enthusiasm for a few bucks. Not really my type, but she got the job done.

Anybody remember a WSW named little Bit? Was out a few yrs ago?

JohnKnowsAll
04-23-14, 08:13
I see a blonde SW every day on my way through una near little cricket. Anyone know who she is? She always turns around when I drive by.Could be Lisa. Can you give a better description of her? Like maybe if she is young or old, fat, skinny, good figure. Stuff like that, cause there are a few blonds in UNA.

CheesyPizza
04-23-14, 14:30
Could be Lisa. Can you give a better description of her? Like maybe if she is young or old, fat, skinny, good figure. Stuff like that, cause there are a few blonds in UNA.She Looks a little bit on the older side and she always looks so sad.

JohnKnowsAll
04-23-14, 22:22
She Looks a little bit on the older side and she always looks so sad.Did she look like she might have a nice body??

Anyway saw Lisa walking New Cut around 1-2 pm She looks good, didn't partake cause I was busy, plus traffic. If I see her again, I might get FS from her. Last time I got some FS it was nice, but her head game needed work. I wonder if she's improved.

CheesyPizza
04-24-14, 16:36
Did she look like she might have a nice body??

Anyway saw Lisa walking New Cut around 1-2 pm She looks good, didn't partake cause I was busy, plus traffic. If I see her again, I might get FS from her. Last time I got some FS it was nice, but her head game needed work. I wonder if she's improved.Idk yeah kinda. Dos anyone have pics of lisa? I just want to see if its the same girl I see pretty much every day.

CheesyPizza
04-24-14, 16:37
Where are the best places to go and get FS?

BigBenThigpen
04-25-14, 04:15
Don't know why I bothered, after how the first 5 minutes went. Her head game is sorry, she was ready to be done in 45 seconds. Kept stopping, telling me to hurry. Then had the nerve to ask for her discussed tip.

I told her to get the hell out of my car at that one.

Over all a waste of $15.

Stay safe.

BigBen.

JohnKnowsAll
04-25-14, 13:08
Where are the best places to go and get FS?Well if you want to go to a hotel or if you live alone I think it's better to go for a escort. But you can have FS with SW on new cut. I hear Katie is good. Lisa is nice aswell.

Don't know why I bothered, after how the first 5 minutes went. Her head game is sorry, she was ready to be done in 45 seconds. Kept stopping, telling me to hurry. Then had the nerve to ask for her discussed tip.

I told her to get the hell out of my car at that one.

Over all a waste of $15.

Stay safe.

BigBen.You should have just had FS with her, it's better than her head game. Also don't let them get away with you money without finishing cause then they'll always try to pull that stunt. I fell for that. I make sure they finish now or I take my money back.

BigBenThigpen
04-25-14, 15:27
Well if you want to go to a hotel or if you live alone I think it's better to go for a escort. But you can have FS with SW on new cut. I hear Katie is good. Lisa is nice aswell.

You should have just had FS with her, it's better than her head game. Also don't let them get away with you money without finishing cause then they'll always try to pull that stunt. I fell for that. I make sure they finish now or I take my money back.Ill pass on FS with her. I haven't seen Katie yet. Who looks better? Lisa or Katie?

JohnKnowsAll
04-26-14, 00:41
Ill pass on FS with her. I haven't seen Katie yet. Who looks better? Lisa or Katie?Katie looks alot better and I hear that FS is good with her.

CheesyPizza
04-26-14, 12:22
Ill pass on FS with her. I haven't seen Katie yet. Who looks better? Lisa or Katie?We need photo's of who's good and who isn't so we know who to pick up and who to pass on.

Dog Hound
04-26-14, 14:37
Katie has a nice spaped body and ass.

Long brown / blonde hair. You will always know its Katie because she has a LARGE tattoo on her neck.

I have posted about her before and she is moody. Find her just getting up in the mornings and she will fuck your brains out.

We need photo's of who's good and who isn't so we know who to pick up and who to pass on.

Member #5689
04-26-14, 20:49
Somebody posted a picture of Katie a few pages back. She was in a bathtub with another girl.

We need photo's of who's good and who isn't so we know who to pick up and who to pass on.

LookingFor85
04-27-14, 11:20
Last couple of days drove around there haven't seen any girls walking today saw a fat BSW walking but wasn't for me. I did get to meet with the famous little bit she may not be anywhere close to a looker but she gave me the best head could ask for complete with gagging and spit ill pick her up again just for that think I saw her friend Katie with her at little cricket about a week ago and she was hotttt as hell but she wouldn't walk over to the car and was standing next to this giant black dude so that's when I settled for little bit just thought I would give yall the update.

Stay safe my friends.

TreyJay
04-28-14, 14:21
Picked up Keri about a week and a half ago since I was in my tractor with the sleeper bed in the back. I had a go time as usual first with her signature BBBJ then FS. She even let me go in the backdoor for a split second. I'm thinking about trying Lisa out for a FS visit.

CheesyPizza
04-29-14, 14:49
So who is the blonde that is always on new cut near little cricket that has a fairly noticeable tattoo on her arm. Is it Lisa or Katie maybe?

JohnKnowsAll
05-02-14, 22:17
Well I was going to make a video with Desiree to showcase her BJ skills, but she seemed to have disappeared from earth. Sabrina phone is off or disconnected. But Tina still answers to calls. I called her the other day and got some awesome head. She is consistent and will keep going until you nut. But downside is she doesn't like to catch or swallow. She'll do it for 10 and up if she needs the money but she usually ask for 20.

Also on Howard st I have spotted 3 SW's. One is a big fat old blonde woman who stands on howard st. I'm sure everyone has seen her. The second one is a real skinny almost bony looking WSW walking on Howard st. She always looks drugged up when I see her. And lastly there is a skinny old BSW that also walks Howard and is dancing and waving at drivers. Ofcourse she is on drugs by the way she was looking.

Also I picked up Lisa the other day and she tried to get 20 out of me for head. I said "bull" and talked her down to 10 and then got FS. She was high the entire time and negotiations was easy cause after we finished, she looked like she went straight to a shady house for some more drugs.

Also I got some new vids on my profile for xvideos that ya'll might enjoy, message me for links or info on SW's or xvideos.

Keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

LookingFor85
05-06-14, 05:37
Was out last week on 4/29 and had been driving down Howard and Newcut for around a hour it was almost 3 am so was just about to call it quits when I saw a BSW walking down Howard. I did a pass by so I could see if she what she looked like than pulled over she jumped on the car and grabbed my cock than as we were driving. She said it smells like cock in here than asks if she could see it so I pull it out and she starts to suck on it all this with out ever talking about money after she got me hard she said that she really wanted to fuck and asked if I could get her a room for 45. I'm like hell ya she asked if I could drop her off at her house so she could get some stuff.

I pull in to this house and she asks if she can have 20 to get some stuff I wasn't sure but gave it to her anyway she than said she would be right back and not open the door for any other woman after 5 min she comes out with her friend and said she's not doing so well and wants to know if she can come with us. I'm like hell ya so we get a room and both girls are all over me while one is smoking crack the other is either sucking my cock or being fucked by me. It was a hell of a night asked for there phone number and its out of minutes when I called. They are by far one of the best experiences I've ever had been down there a couple of times since than and haven't seen either one if anyone has desiree and sabrinas number could you please pm me I know the house that they got there stuff at but feel a little intimidated to go knock on the door. Desiree is a good looking average wheight black woman with long hair and sabrina is a good looking white girl and she talked with a northen acent had some sores on her body and couldn't believe this but sabrina is actually nice to talk to and smart. Haven't seen any SW since that night except for lisa and I'm tired of her bull so good luck guys stay safe.

Watcher05
05-06-14, 11:51
Now that's what I call a Wild Night Out.

You got some Ballz.

If you ever get some digits pm me, and take some pics!

Was out last week on 4/29 and had been driving down Howard and Newcut for around a hour it was almost 3 am so was just about to call it quits when I saw a BSW walking down Howard. I did a pass by so I could see if she what she looked like than pulled over she jumped on the car and grabbed my cock than as we were driving. She said it smells like cock in here than asks if she could see it so I pull it out and she starts to suck on it all this with out ever talking about money after she got me hard she said that she really wanted to fuck and asked if I could get her a room for 45. I'm like hell ya she asked if I could drop her off at her house so she could get some stuff.

I pull in to this house and she asks if she can have 20 to get some stuff I wasn't sure but gave it to her anyway she than said she would be right back and not open the door for any other woman after 5 min she comes out with her friend and said she's not doing so well and wants to know if she can come with us. I'm like hell ya so we get a room and both girls are all over me while one is smoking crack the other is either sucking my cock or being fucked by me. It was a hell of a night asked for there phone number and its out of minutes when I called. They are by far one of the best experiences I've ever had been down there a couple of times since than and haven't seen either one if anyone has desiree and sabrinas number could you please pm me I know the house that they got there stuff at but feel a little intimidated to go knock on the door. Desiree is a good looking average wheight black woman with long hair and sabrina is a good looking white girl and she talked with a northen acent had some sores on her body and couldn't believe this but sabrina is actually nice to talk to and smart. Haven't seen any SW since that night except for lisa and I'm tired of her bull so good luck guys stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
05-06-14, 23:22

I pull in to this house and she asks if she can have 20 to get some stuff I wasn't sure but gave it to her anyway she than said she would be right back and not open the door for any other woman after 5 min she comes out with her friend and said she's not doing so well and wants to know if she can come with us. I'm like hell ya so we get a room and both girls are all over me while one is smoking crack the other is either sucking my cock or being fucked by me. It was a hell of a night asked for there phone number and its out of minutes when I called. They are by far one of the best experiences I've ever had been down there a couple of times since than and haven't seen either one if anyone has desiree and sabrinas number could you please pm me I know the house that they got there stuff at but feel a little intimidated to go knock on the door. Desiree is a good looking average wheight black woman with long hair and sabrina is a good looking white girl and she talked with a northen acent had some sores on her body and couldn't believe this but sabrina is actually nice to talk to and smart. Haven't seen any SW since that night except for lisa and I'm tired of her bull so good luck guys stay safe.LOL I love desiree's BJ she will suck the life out your dick, swallow it and then suck you until you beg her to stop. I haven't experienced Sabrina yet but I definitely will. I'm surprised Lisa hasn't been caught by the LEO yet. But anyway I'll message you for some info on where you dropped her off at her house, just to make sure that was her house and not a drug house where she just got your money and bought drugs with it. Cause she likes to ask for more money when you pay her, and the way she sucks, you actually consider it. LOL.

Keeping you updated.

Stay Safe.

Fredies Dream
05-07-14, 18:54
LOL. . .sir you got lucky in so many ways. Your guardian monger imp was watching over you. I can count without looking at least 3 of the 22 rules of streetwalker mongering that you broke here. So glad it worked out for you. I would have missed out because I'd never let her start without working out the deal. Never give her money up front. Never wait for her outside a possible drug house. And never let more than one in my vehicle at a time. Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous as hell and sounds like you had a blast. Be careful out there.

Watching
05-08-14, 10:42
I don't believe it, but I'm sure I saw Poca this morning on New Cut. If anyone gets a number let me know.

Watcher05
05-08-14, 15:40
I don't believe it, but I'm sure I saw Poca this morning on New Cut. If anyone gets a number let me know.I know where she used to stay so I might knock on a door. Are you sure that you saw her?

She racked up quite an impressive list of charges. She is a pretty cool chick.

Watcher05
05-08-14, 15:43
LOL. . .sir you got lucky in so many ways. Your guardian monger imp was watching over you. I can count without looking at least 3 of the 22 rules of streetwalker mongering that you broke here. So glad it worked out for you. I would have missed out because I'd never let her start without working out the deal. Never give her money up front. Never wait for her outside a possible drug house. And never let more than one in my vehicle at a time. Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous as hell and sounds like you had a blast. Be careful out there.Naw, Breaking ALL the rules.

Can't live life in a bubble all the time. Risk=Reward Risk=Doom. Hahahah.

Sounded like one hell of a night out.

Stonewall Jack
05-10-14, 16:03
It is possible that you saw her walking along New Cut Rd?

Stonewall Jack
05-10-14, 16:07
I did a ride through yesterday, 5/9/14, & came across Dezerey along Howard St. She got in and we went to a quiet place where I got a BBBJ. She did not come up for air once and kept at it until the deed was done. I mentioned Sabrina to her & she stated the were "together." I am sure that means they share the wares of their work as referenced in a previous post. She offered me the chance to have the two of them to "double team my dick" sometime in the future. If anyone takes them up on that offer I would be very sure to keep a clear mind and guard any and all valuables because well...you know.

Member #5689
05-12-14, 09:52
Was passing through yesterday could not resist making a few loops in hopes I would see Poca no luck. Don't know the area well so just trolled around new cut and Howard just before and a little after dark. No luck did not see anybody.

Stonewall Jack
05-13-14, 01:10
Just left the track and it was busy. I saw KD & Little Bit in the New cut area. Also saw another girl walking that I did not recognize. On the way out I saw Poca as well. Along Howard I saw Sabrina, Dezerey & someone else in a centralized area. LE was also around along with an SUV sitting in a lot possibly to watch the product.

BigBenThigpen
05-13-14, 01:16
Finally get a night to go shopping with some cash in my pocket.

Dry every where and saw a pair of cops.

Talking to a potential SW. Not a good night tonight.

Endaglo76
05-14-14, 15:12
Anyone have any info on her? I usually see her on my way to work around 7:30 am.

Thanks, happy and safe hunting!

Southerntazman
05-14-14, 18:51
So what's she look like? There are a lot of joggers and people walking on that road in the AM? You sure its a WSW?

Anyone have any info on her? I usually see her on my way to work around 7:30 am.

Thanks, happy and safe hunting!

Endaglo76
05-15-14, 06:07
So what's she look like? There are a lot of joggers and people walking on that road in the AM? You sure its a WSW?Most def a SW! Super skinny, dirty blonde to brown hair. Prob mid 30's. You will know when you see her jumping around and waving like she just got her fix.

Bravo31
05-15-14, 11:57
We look forward to your report after you pick her up and try her out!

Most def a SW! Super skinny, dirty blonde to brown hair. Prob mid 30's. You will know when you see her jumping around and waving like she just got her fix.

Endaglo76
05-15-14, 14:04
We look forward to your report after you pick her up and try her out!I guess you misunderstood. I asked if anyone had any info? If I wanted to waste my money on someone I know nothing about I would have picked her up and wrote a review instead of asking for info. Thanks to those who are willing to help.

LookingFor85
05-15-14, 18:48
Sounds like Lisa maybe. She's dirty blonde and she try's to give herself and excuse to the cops if they stop her I've seen her holding a box flagging people down for rides. She's out early as well. She's all business and doesn't try very hard on the BBBJ personally I won't pick her up anymore but that's just me. Was in Una Tuesday night and LEO was all around saw 4 cars in 15 minutes and saw one cop stop and tell a SW to go home or arrested her not sure cause the light changed. Been a Little dry of good talent there lately at least when I was there from 11 pm to 12. On a lighter side saw the ugliest SW I've ever seen this morning imagine a black Crack head SW mixed with a pirate couldn't help but laugh at that one.

Endaglo76
05-15-14, 21:51
Sounds like Lisa maybe. She's dirty blonde and she try's to give herself and excuse to the cops if they stop her I've seen her holding a box flagging people down for rides. She's out early as well. She's all business and doesn't try very hard on the BBBJ personally I won't pick her up anymore but that's just me. Was in Una Tuesday night and LEO was all around saw 4 cars in 15 minutes and saw one cop stop and tell a SW to go home or arrested her not sure cause the light changed. Been a Little dry of good talent there lately at least when I was there from 11 pm to 12. On a lighter side saw the ugliest SW I've ever seen this morning imagine a black Crack head SW mixed with a pirate couldn't help but laugh at that one.Thanks, I definitely don't want to take any risks if she can't even give a good BBBJ. Shit better be good if I'm paying for it. Thanks again for your help!

JohnKnowsAll
05-18-14, 11:14
Picked up Desiree again the other day and will be getting double teamed by Desiree and Sabrina when I return later. As long as you're a good client to Desiree she would suck you off or even fuck and she wouldn't even want the money right away. She would say just to pay her later. What a great girl.

Saw little bit walking down new cut, I picked her up and asked where's Katie. She said katie won't be coming out much anymore, something happened. That's all I got, anyway little bit has got some good experience in the BJ department. She tries to deepthroat and gag on you. She can now give good head.

Anyway back to Desiree. Well I picked her up on Howard. She got in the car and said she already smoked, so she was horny and wanted a dick to eat. I said just give me a second so we can go somewhere private. She didn't even listen and pulled it out and just started sucking away. I literally had to stop the car because I couldn't drive because of how good she was sucking and her moans. She finished me off and said "don't worry you can pay me back when you come later in the week for me and Sabrina." I said alright and then and the I dropped her off and went along with my day.

Now for the bad news. Desiree told me she wasn't going to be walking the streets anymore. She will only be serving the clients who she likes.

As always keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

Watcher05
05-20-14, 16:21
Picked up Desiree again the other day and will be getting double teamed by Desiree and Sabrina when I return later. As long as you're a good client to Desiree she would suck you off or even fuck and she wouldn't even want the money right away. She would say just to pay her later. What a great girl.

Saw little bit walking down new cut, I picked her up and asked where's Katie. She said katie won't be coming out much anymore, something happened. That's all I got, anyway little bit has got some good experience in the BJ department. She tries to deepthroat and gag on you. She can now give good head.

Anyway back to Desiree. Well I picked her up on Howard. She got in the car and said she already smoked, so she was horny and wanted a dick to eat. I said just give me a second so we can go somewhere private. She didn't even listen and pulled it out and just started sucking away. I literally had to stop the car because I couldn't drive because of how good she was sucking and her moans. She finished me off and said "don't worry you can pay me back when you come later in the week for me and Sabrina." I said alright and then and the I dropped her off and went along with my day.

Now for the bad news. Desiree told me she wasn't going to be walking the streets anymore. She will only be serving the clients who she likes.

As always keeping you updated.

Stay safe.How about sharing some info or digits to get in touch with her?

JohnKnowsAll
05-21-14, 06:16
How about sharing some info or digits to get in touch with her?Desiree doesn't have a cell phones anymore, the only way to contact her is to pick her up at her house. She will only be serving clients she likes and knows. No newbies. Also personally I would tell people where she lives but her and Sabrina are like jewels to me. I am so lucky I found them. Plus she told me not to say exactly where she lives.

Anyway was riding around this morning and saw both Katie and little bit together on New cut. I skipped little bit because I have been craving to fuck Katie. So I pick up katie and we go to a private place. She sucks for about a min and then we start fucking. She was on her back for the first half and it was good, but once she flipped over in to doggy style it got 10 times better. She even tightens up when she's turned on. Loved her moans. I hated her smell though, it was throwin me off almost the entire time we fucked. We finish and she starts to tell me how she worked at alot of strip clubs and how little bit and her got into a little altercation, but how they are cool now. I didn't really listen. I dropped her off at the place I picked her up on and was satisfied.

Katie might be a hassle to bargain with but in the end she is close to the perfect fuck machine. Only if she bathed more. I don't mind the arguing if I can fuck the shit out of her afterwards.

Anyway always keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
05-27-14, 06:58
Late Sunday night I was driving around Howard, New cut and Magnolia, just to see what the selection was for tonight. Actually there were about 5-6 SW out. Katie was on New Cut, Sabrina was on Howard along with a tall blond old SW, and there were 3 Black SW on magnolia at the light that I haven't seen before. So I circled but people are fucking quick cause the one I was going to pick up got snatched real fast. All that was left on Magnolia was a fat black SW with a red shirt on and short shorts. I headed back on Howard thinking I might just pick up katie but while passing Howard I saw Sabrina and slammed on my breaks, cause ain't no way in hell am I going to let any body grab her before I do.

So she got in the car and asked for 40, I obviously denied and told her 15. She agreed and began BJ. She likes to use her hand like Jenna haze when she gives a BJ and she can do it for quite a while. I gave her a facial on an accident trying to get myself close, but the BJ was still good. I dropped her off and headed home.

Always keeping you updated.

Stay safe.

MikeMiami
05-28-14, 13:09
Late Sunday night I was driving around Howard, New cut and Magnolia, just to see what the selection was for tonight. Actually there were about 5-6 SW out. Katie was on New Cut, Sabrina was on Howard along with a tall blond old SW, and there were 3 Black SW on magnolia at the light that I haven't seen before. So I circled but people are fucking quick cause the one I was going to pick up got snatched real fast. All that was left on Magnolia was a fat black SW with a red shirt on and short shorts. I headed back on Howard thinking I might just pick up katie but while passing Howard I saw Sabrina and slammed on my breaks, cause ain't no way in hell am I going to let any body grab her before I do.

So she got in the car and asked for 40, I obviously denied and told her 15. She agreed and began BJ. She likes to use her hand like Jenna haze when she gives a BJ and she can do it for quite a while. I gave her a facial on an accident trying to get myself close, but the BJ was still good. I dropped her off and headed home.

Always keeping you updated.

Stay safe.Had to laugh after reading your post. My last visit in Spartanburg ended up with the escort bitching about me taking too long to shoot on her boobs, and then I "accidentally" moved to the right and glazed one of her eyeballs like a Krispy Kreme. She was a champ about it, so I probably wasn't the first!

Gaboy9999
05-29-14, 11:13
Looks like a bust according to News 4, careful, but these ladies looked awful.

Just For Today
05-29-14, 20:39
Looks like a bust according to News 4, careful, but these ladies looked awful.http://www.wyff4.com/news/Seven-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/26236382 Sabrina was a hottie, straight out 10 before drugs.

J2929
05-29-14, 20:58
http://www.wyff4.com/news/Seven-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/26236382My goodness I hope none of these were the ladies that have been mentioned lately...like little bit and Katie...holy crap those females were awful who would pay a cent to be with that!

LookingFor85
05-30-14, 16:29
Picked her up on one of the side streets by newcut she was sweet though very paranoid as always they start talking about all there problems in life and had to laugh at this one her fiancée kicked her out because he found out she was hooking on the side she kept on talking about how they were supposed to get married in two weeks and now that's why she's out here now. She gives ok head though its rushed and her pussy's tight might pick her up again maybe. Damage was 30.

Watcher05
06-04-14, 11:42
Picked her up late late where she stays thurs night. Somebody broke her arm and it was in a sling. Kinda awkward to get into any position and she was acting really spooked and looked like she'd been crying. I just gave her a. 2 and took her back.

Sad. Rough life she is living.

JohnKnowsAll
06-06-14, 20:03
Well the skinny SW that usually walks Howard street, her name is Sarah. Her body is skinny and her face is fugly but she gives nice head and awesome FS. She really loves to get into it and does exactly what you like. Haven't seen Desiree in a min, will try her house sometime this week. But Sarah might just rival Desiree in her BJ skills. You can mostly find her walking Howard during noon-6 pm and throughout the rest of the days on most days of the week.

Stay safe.

LookingFor85
06-08-14, 02:44

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

LookingFor85
06-08-14, 18:41
Was told by sabrina that Desiree won't be around for a while just letting everyone know.

RunninFool
06-25-14, 14:36
Older red head on new cut this morning nice woman. Don't remember her name and forgot to get her number. If anyone can help this fool out with that I'd appreciate it.

LookingFor85
06-30-14, 01:49
I'm going to try to word this so that it won't be flagged. I've been told by two different SW on two different nights that one of the girls that works new cut recently found out she is very sick. Please take appropriate measures to protect yourself and others. If need I will answer pms.

JohnKnowsAll
07-02-14, 23:48
Older red head on new cut this morning nice woman. Don't remember her name and forgot to get her number. If anyone can help this fool out with that I'd appreciate it.I know exactly who you are talking about. Her name is Angela, but sometimes she goes by "Dawn. " She has no tits, it only looks like she does because she is wearing breast pads. I know the reason why but I prefer to not say due to a rule stating that we can't say someone has had a disease. She gives good head and FS, but she talks alot if you ask me. Real nice women and doesn't rush or anything if you're nice to her.

I'm going to try to word this so that it won't be flagged. I've been told by two different SW on two different nights that one of the girls that works new cut recently found out she is very sick. Please take appropriate measures to protect yourself and others. If need I will answer pms.I have heard rumors of this as well. I am staying away from Katie and little bit due to rumors that I have heard about them from others on the street. Also there is a White SW walking around with an umbrella working for the cops, She walks New cut, Howard, and Magnolia sometimes. Do not pick her up. Most of the time a cop is watching her and she even goes to the cops after like 20-30 minutes of walking in certain areas.

Also as a side note, it will be good for everyone to stay away from Lisa a swell. If you need (REASONS) pm me.

LookingFor85
07-10-14, 14:30
Haven't trolled in awhile but with LEO going all out in Newcut and Howard haven't seen much has anyone seen anybody new around there or have any new areas to replace those streets as new hunting grounds if you don't want to post please pm me.

LookingFor85
07-16-14, 07:17
Theres this new WSW on newcut and she is gorgeous she's out late at night usually with her phone out so I think it to good to be true but seen her standing near some know SW so I'm not sure if you've picked her up let me know. Haven't picked any up in a while but do drive it once in a while the heat has really died down did'nt see one LEO last time was down there.

RunninFool
07-16-14, 17:43
Theres this new WSW on newcut and she is gorgeous she's out late at night usually with her phone out so I think it to good to be true but seen her standing near some know SW so I'm not sure if you've picked her up let me know. Haven't picked any up in a while but do drive it once in a while the heat has really died down did'nt see one LEO last time was down there.Uncle LEO is around quite a bit there. Keep your head on a swivel.

JohnKnowsAll
07-17-14, 13:51
Well as I'm sure everyone knows LEO is freakin everywhere. But hey I do notice a new face of New cut. She is slim and wears tight clothes most of the time and is young. I wasn't going to take a chance picking her up because she looked to good to be true, but then my penis started talking and told my brain to shut up. Just as I was going to pick her up I seen a car behind me looking as if he was following me. So I go past her and swoop around and he does the same. I pass her again and the next thing I know the motherfucker picks her up and drives the fuck off.

With LEO all around it's either take a chance or go home. If you hesitate to long someone else will just get them or you'll start to look suspicious and others will start to notice you including undercover LEO. I really wanted her but whatever.

Also there is another SW on new cut she comes out at night and is black and kinda old. She is extremely nervous and doesn't give that good of head. But I personally don't think she is cut out to be doing that because at the end of our session I told her to hide in the back so no one would see her as I drive her back. She got scared and just wanted me to drop her off, she said I didn't even have to pay her. I felt sad about that and paid her anyway.

Also as a side note, don't pick anyone up on Howard ST. I have seen Lisa up there, but the whole time in the dealership where the cars are was two undercovers watching her.

Stay safe.

JohnKnowsAll
07-19-14, 20:48
Met a BSW walking on sibley Name is Natia but she likes to be called Nat, I flag her down and she gets in and starts talking about how she needs to make some money. I say how much you charge for head, she said 10. I asked are you any good as I do with all the girls I get. She tells me that she has a nickname called "loli pop", that turned me on even more. She then went on about how good she is and said "I'm not even going to use my hands on you. I'm going to take it all the way in my throat to your balls and drain it till it can't get hard again.

OMG when she started she was not fucking kidding. I'm sure some people here know Desiree, this girl Natia is way fucking better and can go alot longer than Desiree. She drained me and kept going to make sure my dick couldn't get hard anymore and it did for a sec and she just gobbled it down till it went soft again and then stopped. I got her number and said I'll definitely be calling you again.

Also after dropping her off I saw a WSW walking on Siblely with a black eye. I haven't seen her before but I was satisfied and didn't feel the need to pick her up.

I won't be giving her number to people for a few days, I want to make sure she doesn't end up disappearing like Desiree did.

Also I have some new awesome oral vids on my channel again: http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/john0177.

Stay safe.

LookingFor85
07-19-14, 22:01
That pretty WSW that I've been seeing decided to pick her up so give her the look and pull around and asks if she needs a ride. Her response is I live here at which point I say oh so you don't need one than she says why what am I looking for which I said I'm just out having fun, than she said oh you want some pussy (really rudely BTW) After I here that all while she still is outside the car decide to cut my losses and leave. I say I've made a mistake and start to drive off while she starts screaming where you going you ***** fuck you, Get back here you pussy. This whole time I was very polite but I'm not sure if she's LEO but I made a promise with myself if have any doubt move on. Still not sure if she's LEO or not but she is a grade A ***** and only talked to her for all of 60 secs.

Upstate101
07-20-14, 18:45
Rule # 1 - Ask only once!

You just leaned a valuable lesson in staying out of jail. It not illegal to ask a nice lady if she needs a ride, in fact it's just being a man with good manners!

If that conversation continues with her outside of your car. Nothing good can come from that. Drive off, Don't look back!

In the event your little head start to have a conversation with your big head - Drive off, Don't look back!

This simple rule will keep you safe. From the Upstate 101 play book.

That pretty WSW that I've been seeing decided to pick her up so give her the look and pull around and asks if she needs a ride. Her response is I live here at which point I say oh so you don't need one than she says why what am I looking for which I said I'm just out having fun, than she said oh you want some pussy (really rudely BTW) After I here that all while she still is outside the car decide to cut my losses and leave. I say I've made a mistake and start to drive off while she starts screaming where you going you ***** fuck you, Get back here you pussy. This whole time I was very polite but I'm not sure if she's LEO but I made a promise with myself if have any doubt move on. Still not sure if she's LEO or not but she is a grade A ***** and only talked to her for all of 60 secs.

Stonewall Jack
07-22-14, 21:00
There has been little to no action for me as of late. I have seen Tina twice in the past two weeks down in the Una area. She used to frequent the Howard and Magnolia areas, but has moved. She has put on some weight and looks better than she used to when she was using heavily. I saw KD last week but did not stop due to her being in a mood last time I saw her. She seems lost without little' Bit who is currently visiting some friends on California Ave. I saw a new girl today over on Williams St. She is a tall, short haired black woman that gave a good BBBJCIM. After I finished and she went to spit she almost threw up and caused me to laugh at her over reaction. I did not get a name unfortunately. Good luck and stay safe.

TreyJay
07-25-14, 12:25
Picked up the very pretty WSW for the second the second time. Her attitude with me has been pretty good each time. First time I opted for just a BBBJ. It was decent but she has a very slow technique. But I was unable to cum. Today I text her and we met up. I decided to get FS. I didn't need much head to get excited. She has a very nice body. Tattooed up, shaved downtown, and some of the most beautiful breast. Her rack is amazing to be so slim. Anyway I bent her over my tailgate and pounded away. At one point she started peeing. She said I was hitting her bladder. I started back after that but neither one of us could get real comfortable. I still didn't get to cum but it takes a lot for me anyway. This time she was under the influence of something tho. She could barely keep her eyes open sometimes. She said she took sum benadryl but we know better than that. But she is a very pretty girl that reminds me of Sabrina; I just hope that the drugs don't have her looking like Sabrina now. Damage was 2. I have some pics of her boobs but I'm not sure if I can post them or not. Next time I'll get her in a room perhaps.