PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Letitride2010
01-23-11, 19:09
Has anyone had any good massages in spartanburg lately? Is there even any spa's / parlors open in spartanburg?

I went to Diamand spa a few times before they closed last summer. Went to Rejuv a few times in Wellford, just ok. I called healing hands on Main and they say they are open but whenver I drive by. 6 pm, the lights are off and no cars in front. Has anyone been to Healing Hands?

Would love if I didn't have to drive to greenville to find a nice asian massage.

Went to NH a couple weeks ago and neither of my two favs were working. FYI.

I've also seen "Classy Asian Lady" (LinhMay) a few times. Very nice girl.

Thanks for any info.

Stonewall Jack
04-06-11, 13:42
I've struck out the two previous times I've visited Rejuvenation. For some reason I decided to go back yesterday. The session started with a table shower by the mama. I was going to be disappointed if she did the massage since she was probably in her 50's. Fortunately, she didn't do it. Went back to the room and in walked in Pany. She gave a very good massage until I got handsy towards the end. I left very happy in part because I left only a. 80 tip and got what I wanted. Side note on Pany, she just arrived yesterday morning from California. I was the first person she had seen since arriving. She was definitely different than any of the other girls I've seen at other AMPs. She also spoke very good english. I'd definitely recommend visiting.

Zapit
04-15-11, 18:41
Unfortunately I had the same experience minus Pany giving me the massage. I got the table shower from the old lady, then she pointed to the room and I thought that she was going to get the other girl but she didn't. It was still a good massage, just not the scenery I had hoped.

I will say this though, the 2 best HJs I've ever had were from women that were older (probably 50+).

Zapit
05-09-11, 20:18
Tried rejuvenation again, not the same girl as last time, but she was older also. Decent massage, not great, decent yet overpriced ending. For the time being I wouldn't recommend rejuvenation unless they get some new girls, or if Yumi comes back.

Stonewall Jack
10-09-11, 12:15
I haven't seen any reports on this place so I decided to TOFTT. Went by on Friday and was greeted by an older woman who I thought was the mama. It seems that isn't in play there. .60 for 1/2 hour. Went to room and asked for TS and was told that is. 20 more. So I paid up. Uninspired TS and completely avoided the dirty area. Went back to the room for a decent but short massage. Did the flip and was was told new management does not allow FS. Depsite my efforts it was not an option. However I did not leave completely disappointed. I left with a handy. I will not be going back and would not recommend.

Stonewall Jack
02-22-12, 14:19
I failed to follow my own advice and went back to Alba because of the ads of new managment. I opted for the 1/2 hour massage for $.6 and was immediately asked if I wanted a table shower. Prior ownership didn't allow a table shower unless you paid extra. Got a very thorough, handsy shower and then was shown to the sauna which was not open with prior management. The massage was attempted but she was not very good. Flipped and was given the full menu of prices. Nothing happens for under $.4. FS is minimum $1. I negotiated for hand relief. I promised to bring more cash when I came back in order to appease her. Girl was probably early 40's, B cup. 5'3.

When I left two guys were in the lobby and for some reason stared me down. I avoided eye contact but could feel them looking at me. One of them even came outside to watch me to my car. Both were easily over 60, graying and had Ohio plates. Made me uncomfortable.

SpartanburgJoe
07-29-12, 11:33
Went to Rejuvinationmassage in Wellford. Was met at door by older mamasan who took my 60 dollar door fee. I was then greeted by nice looking 40ish girl who treated me to a nice table shower and then a really good massage. After the flip she offered FS for 100 and hi for 40. She had a nice rack and was a good time! YMMV and I did see other girls in passing who were not as hot.

Zapit
08-22-12, 18:47
I was bored so I decided to check out Alba and see if I had a better experience than the last review. So, the girl I saw was the typical AMP age, maybe a hair younger, decent body, ok face, and good attitude. The massage wasn't very good, but she was nice and friendly and her rack was pretty nice so I decided to give it a go. Not a bad time, I lasted longer than usual but she didn't get pissy or anything, just changing positions and finishing with a HJ. Overall I would say it was ok, definitely not bad but not good enough for me to go that far out of my way. Still, figured I would update you guys and let you know there are new girls or at least a new girl there. She spoke great english also, said she had been there less than a week.

SwingerGreg
08-29-12, 08:53
I am thinking about trying out Rejuvenation in Wellford. Does anybody have any recent intel about the place?

Briggs
08-29-12, 18:23
I am thinking about trying out Rejuvenation in Wellford. Does anybody have any recent intel about the place?Checked it out a few weeks ago. Woman there was older, much older than I like so I left. Young talent seems to be very scarce in the AMP scene. If anyone finds out otherwise please PM me.

If I find anything new I will post.

SwingerGreg
08-31-12, 17:14
Hi folks,

I got a double header for you today! I had too much spare time, and decided to tour the Spartanburg market. My first stop was Alba.

Alba was very clean and the staff was very friendly. When I walked in I asked for 1 hour massage $80 and was then told to get ready for a TS from the Mamasan. The Mamasan said the girl was out running an errand and would be back soon, and that she would give the TS. A little disappointment, I decided to go with it and was then told the girl still wasn't back yet. I was then offered to sit in the sauana for a little bit to wait. After doing that for a while I was led back to the room and the girl finally arrived. She was slightly middle aged with a nice rack and sporting a tight dress and top. She spoke very good English and her massage skills were quite "soothing". On the pre-flip she knew how to get me worked up. On the post-flip she went to work on me so fast that she didn't even need to offer options. Needless to say I was a happy customer. Since I wasn't offered any options I tipped her graciously and told her I would be back soon. Overall it was a good experience but as with most things YMMV.

My visit to Rejuvenation was less than stellar. I should have listened to the folks here on the board and avoided this place like the plague but I had to see for my self. The place wasn't as nice as Alba and the staff were polite but not overtly friendly like ALBA. I walked in and paid the $60 door charge and was shown to the room by the Mamasan. Once there I proceeded to disrobe and put on the towel in anticipation of being lead to the TS. When the Mamasan came back in she seemed surprised I wanted a TS. Weird. She said she wanted to give me a body massage before going to the TS. I said "ok" and noticed the Mamasan kept making sure the towel was covering me (not a good sign). After a lackluster massage that seemed like an eternity, another old woman led me to the TS and gave me a modest cleansing. Back in the room on the pre-flip she mostly kept the towel on me and give me another uneventful massage with a very strange exception. For some reason she stayed fixated on rubbing my butt cheeks for what seemed like a very inordinate amount of time. On the post-flip, absolutely nothing to write home about. I wasn't offered any thing extra. After I left I wondered if they suspected if I was LEO or something. I would have to say this was the strangest / uneventful AMP session I have had yet and would not be going back to RJ.

In closing ALBA good, Rejuvenation bad

Zapit
10-01-12, 18:12
Stopped by rejuvenation last week, older lady, not attractive, enough said.

SwingerGreg
10-04-12, 15:50
Stopped by rejuvenation last week, older lady, not attractive, enough said.I bet you had the some woman I had. My experience was very strange. (certainly not in a good way).

Camille21
10-14-12, 23:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SwingerGreg
10-15-12, 16:30
I happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to check in on Alba. They got a few new faces but are certainly middle aged. As far I know still the best place in Spartanburg for a "good" massage.

Stonewall Jack
11-11-12, 19:04
Stopped by Alba today to give it another chance. A new girl named Angie told me she had arrived earlier in the week. Gave a very thorough table shower even washing my back twice. Once in the room, got a nice massage along with a good ending. She was probably in her late 30's with some extra meat and small B's. A nice change from the girls that I have seen there in the past.

HovasBack
11-21-12, 17:17
First time poster long time lurker here. I've been a regular at Rejuv for about 6 months now but honestly its the only AMP I've ever been to. I tend to be on the cautious side when it comes to my roaming so I often stick to what I know. I've always had a good experiences at this place while the ladies aren't the best looking its all I know. I'm just wondering am I selling myself short and how much better is Alba? I was going to take a visit there but there were quite a bit of cars around and I decided against it.

Hardcore6968
12-25-12, 15:19
Stoped by alba a few days ago. Got nice body shampoo, then a quick walked on my back for a bit then rubbed me for a min or 2 then said flip. She was not that great looking so I told her I only got 20. She took it and said bring 40 next time. I said what if I bring 100 she said yea, yes and started humping and smiling and seemed happy. She took care of it but it was RUSHED. The whole thing was RUSHED I paid for an hour but only got 40- 45 min. It was early in the morning and I was the only one there, so there was no reason to be so rushed. I will likly will not return. Merry christmas to all

Whatup101
02-27-13, 08:28
Has anyone been to Alba recently? I have never been to a AMP. I'm curious to know what to expect. Any and all info is much appreciated.

Happy hunting and stay safe,

Whatup

Dog Hound
02-28-13, 15:29
Been there years ago and it was OK. Not now.

I went in there today and the lady who greeted me was lovely.

I ask for a 30 min massage and gave her 40. 00.

She took me in a room and said get undressed and she would be right back.

She did Not come back but a nut-case-fool came in and started rubbing me on my back like a wild woman.

I said where is the other woman? Was told: she busy!

Had to almost fight to just pay 50. 00 for a BJ.

Nutty woman started 3 min BJ that was wild-fast- no feelings-crazy then stopped and started a Bad HJ.

I ask her to go back to the BJ and she did not want to. Raising hell the whole time.

I said or told her Fu-k this and I got up.

She tried to keep going and I showed my ass and said get away from me.

She left the room and came back with my 50. 00 and walked out.

I came out leaving and told the lady who should have come and seen me that. That woman was a Rip-off and no good.

Was told: We make it better next time?

It cost me 40. 00 for that sh-t and was lucky to get my 50. 00 back.

Stay away. Warning. Rip Off.

Dog Hound

YardLynx
03-01-13, 10:49
Been there years ago and it was OK. Not now.

I went in there today and the lady who greeted me was lovely.

I ask for a 30 min massage and gave her 40. 00.

She took me in a room and said get undressed and she would be right back.

She did Not come back but a nut-case-fool came in and started rubbing me on my back like a wild woman.

I said where is the other woman? Was told: she busy!

Had to almost fight to just pay 50. 00 for a BJ.

Nutty woman started 3 min BJ that was wild-fast- no feelings-crazy then stopped and started a Bad HJ.

I ask her to go back to the BJ and she did not want to. Raising hell the whole time.

I said or told her Fu-k this and I got up.

She tried to keep going and I showed my ass and said get away from me.

She left the room and came back with my 50. 00 and walked out.

I came out leaving and told the lady who should have come and seen me that. That woman was a Rip-off and no good.

Was told: We make it better next time?

It cost me 40. 00 for that sh-t and was lucky to get my 50. 00 back.

Stay away. Warning. Rip Off.

Dog HoundThanks for the report. I have been seeing some new posts for this place and since it was close was thinking about trying it out. However now I will stay away. Tried alba a while back and may give it another shot. Just not much to choose from in Spartanburg.

YardLynx
03-01-13, 11:54
Has anyone been to Alba recently? I have never been to a AMP. I'm curious to know what to expect. Any and all info is much appreciated.

Happy hunting and stay safe,

WhatupIt has been about 9 months or so since I have been and it was ok when I went. I did leave happy and other than that I don't really want any extras. If we don't hear anything I will swing by early next week and see what has changed but I really only look for a decent massage and HE.

Thanks

Whatup101
03-04-13, 18:33
Their ad says they have new staff as of 3/1. I have rode by twice and have not seen any cars near the place. Just makes me wonder how things really are. I'll wait to see if anyone tries them out. FS from an Asian hottie does sound nice if available.

Happy hunting and stay safe

Whatup.

It has been about 9 months or so since I have been and it was ok when I went. I did leave happy and other than that I don't really want any extras. If we don't hear anything I will swing by early next week and see what has changed but I really only look for a decent massage and HE.

Thanks

StreetDater
03-04-13, 20:37
I was in Alba about a week ago. Full menu available. The talent I drew was average at best. I prefer Asia in Asheville NC.

Be safe

Need Some Acti
03-05-13, 08:03
I was in Alba about a week ago. Full menu available. The talent I drew was average at best. I prefer Asia in Asheville NC.

Be safeIt has been open and closed, up and down since it first started as K-Spa (Kay was great, wish she would come back) , the best place was the one they opened about 100 yards closer to Reidville Road (across from Blockbusters) , it had by far the best looking, most talented staff, but it was closed very quickly.

YardLynx
03-06-13, 13:30
It has been open and closed, up and down since it first started as K-Spa (Kay was great, wish she would come back) , the best place was the one they opened about 100 yards closer to Reidville Road (across from Blockbusters) , it had by far the best looking, most talented staff, but it was closed very quickly.I never saw that one on the same road but years and I mean years ago (maybe 10) there was a Julies spa across from Fuddruckers and they had some great looking girls. It was in my nieve days so I didn't partake in the extras but would love for it to be open now. Really were some cute girls.

Just started seeing ads for a new Chinese massage place a little bit down the road in what I think used to be a pizza inn. Was going to try alba again but I think I will see what "mae mae's" is about.

Need Some Acti
03-07-13, 07:50
I never saw that one on the same road but years and I mean years ago (maybe 10) there was a Julies spa across from Fuddruckers and they had some great looking girls. It was in my nieve days so I didn't partake in the extras but would love for it to be open now. Really were some cute girls.

Just started seeing ads for a new Chinese massage place a little bit down the road in what I think used to be a pizza inn. Was going to try alba again but I think I will see what "mae mae's" is about.I tried the Julies Spa once, very, very nice, would have gone back, but it did not last long at all.

MrIthaca
03-07-13, 10:09
I tried the Julies Spa once, very, very nice, would have gone back, but it did not last long at all.Visited them yesterday. Received a very good massage from a small asian woman. The massage had me so worked up I practically begged her to relieve the tension. No amount of talk or dollars worked. She said she would be fired if she went there. However, and I don't know about this yet, she said she would visit me at my home and provide any services I wanted. Will post if that happens.

Dog Hound
03-07-13, 16:20
My friend I went to Mae-Mae today.

All I got was a great sexy massage and like you no HJ or BJ.

Gave 60. 00 for an hour and 30 mins in she saw I was upset with her not giving a happy ending.

She said lets just do a half hour. I should have got 20. 00 back but only got 15. 00.

Saw them at the front desk and boss first gave her 20. 00 to give to me.

Massage girl ran her mouth and I guess she got 5. 00 bucks for nothing.

Then went to Blackstock Road the Spa behind a house.

First time there and they are higher at 60. 00 for a half hour and 80. 00 an hour.

Took the half hour and with-in 10 mins the HJ started. Durn-it no BJ.

Unless someone tells me of a Hot Blooded-Sexy-Nympho at a massage place, I am done with them.

Wanting HJ-BBBJ-SEX with out getting ripped off.

Visited them yesterday. Received a very good massage from a small asian woman. The massage had me so worked up I practically begged her to relieve the tension. No amount of talk or dollars worked. She said she would be fired if she went there. However, and I don't know about this yet, she said she would visit me at my home and provide any services I wanted. Will post if that happens.

YardLynx
03-15-13, 17:14
Finally was able to get away and try Mae-Mae today. Got an older Asian lady named Summer dressed in pants and a low cut top. She said today was the first say for table shower so I opted for that and an hour for $80 (20 for table shower). Overall table shower was nice and even though I was uncovered she didn't clean everything. After drying off she took me back to the room and proceded to give a great massage. She did say there were only two there but that two more girls are coming this weekend and they will have 4. Massage was interrupted several times but all in all it was good. She did allow some OTC roaming but she had me finish myself although she did tickle my legs and brushed him occasionally.

Tipped 20 so 100 total damage.

I will probably try again as it seems there might be more on the menu. When I was leaving there was a big white guy behind the little desk so I am guessing he was the owner.

Also they have a card for buy 10 get one free so who know about extras.

My friend I went to Mae-Mae todayear old.

All I got was a great sexy massage and like you no HJ or BJ.

Gave 60. 00 for an hour and 30 mins in she saw I was upset with her not giving a happy ending.

She said lets just do a half hour. I should have got 20. 00 back but only got 15. 00.

Saw them at the front desk and boss first gave her 20. 00 to give to me.

Massage girl ran her mouth and I guess she got 5. 00 bucks for nothing.

Then went to Blackstock Road the Spa behind a house.

First time there and they are higher at 60. 00 for a half hour and 80. 00 an hour.

Took the half hour and with-in 10 mins the HJ started. Durn-it no BJ.

Unless someone tells me of a Hot Blooded-Sexy-Nympho at a massage place, I am done with them.

Wanting HJ-BBBJ-SEX with out getting ripped off.

Dog Hound
03-16-13, 11:43
I am sure you are a nice guy but your post says you got a wash job and a massage for 80. 00 then 20. 00 tip?

No HJ or BJ and paid 100. 00. There are massage places everywhere for 30. 00 to 40. 00.

I too went there and got only a sexy massage. 45. 00 wasted.

Lovely older lady who gave me goose bumps and my pud got bone hard.

She would not touch it.

I can jack myself off for Free.

Not going to Mae-Mae anymore until I know I will get a happy ending. HJ or BJ.

Dog Hound

Finally was able to get away and try Mae-Mae today. Got an older Asian lady named Summer dressed in pants and a low cut top. She said today was the first say for table shower so I opted for that and an hour for $80 (20 for table shower). Overall table shower was nice and even though I was uncovered she didn't clean everything. After drying off she took me back to the room and proceded to give a great massage. She did say there were only two there but that two more girls are coming this weekend and they will have 4. Massage was interrupted several times but all in all it was good. She did allow some OTC roaming but she had me finish myself although she did tickle my legs and brushed him occasionally.

Tipped 20 so 100 total damage.

I will probably try again as it seems there might be more on the menu. When I was leaving there was a big white guy behind the little desk so I am guessing he was the owner.

Also they have a card for buy 10 get one free so who know about extras.

YardLynx
03-18-13, 10:18
Yeah I can see your point and I probably did pay too much but I have to say it was a really good firm massage. So I figure I paid 80 for a good massage with some great teasing and I tipped 20 and see if that might help next time. I will only go one more time and if I don't get any extras I will try somewhere else. I really just want a really good firm massage and HE. I don't really want anything more than that. The massage is good here and hopefully on the return there may be more options but I do understand what you are saying.

I am sure you are a nice guy but your post says you got a wash job and a massage for 80. 00 then 20. 00 tip?

No HJ or BJ and paid 100. 00. There are massage places everywhere for 30. 00 to 40. 00.

I too went there and got only a sexy massage. 45. 00 wasted.

Lovely older lady who gave me goose bumps and my pud got bone hard.

She would not touch it.

I can jack myself off for Free.

Not going to Mae-Mae anymore until I know I will get a happy ending. HJ or BJ.

Dog Hound

YardLynx
03-18-13, 10:23
On my visit to Mae-Mae's she asked if I wanted the TS before or after the massage and that was the first time I have been asked that. I have always had it before but wonder if after would have been better. Has anyone got the TS after the massage?

Reeces
03-19-13, 11:31
Much more cleaning if you wait till after massage!

Need Some Acti
03-22-13, 05:09
I tried it. It was very nice. They are polite, pleasant, the massage is good, but not big on extras. It may get better, I did not push it, but nothing extra was offered. Not sure if I will try again.

YardLynx
04-05-13, 13:50
Ok tried it again today and got the same great massage but no help at the end. Not sure if I will try again but I might. I kind of like the challenge and the massage is really good. I didn't push very hard at the end but I did try and guide her hand but she was having none of it. I even did the table shower last and it was very thorogh and some great teasing and brushing but wouldn't grab on. Anyway I have some time next week and will either hit alba or Mae's again. Hopefully I am building some goodwill as they did remember me.

I tried it. It was very nice. They are polite, pleasant, the massage is good, but not big on extras. It may get better, I did not push it, but nothing extra was offered. Not sure if I will try again.

SwingerGreg
04-19-13, 15:28
Hi folks,

I was passing through Spartanburg and decided to stop by Alba. It's been a few months since I had been there. I was glad to see that the place was still clean and friendly. The lady I had was mid 30s with a little bit of meat but not too bad. TS was pretty good with extra attention paid to my nether regions. Massage was decent and on the flip I opted for FS which was nice. I didn't last as long as I wanted to on FS, and she said "I think you need to go again" and proceed to give me a free HJ to another completion. I was thinking to my self,"Wow, that's pretty cool". So I got off twice for the price of one session. Not a bad visit. Will repeat.

Hardcore6968
04-22-13, 13:47
Rejuvenation Spa

10537 Greenville Hwy

Wellford, SC 29385

I have visited before with fairly good luck, but no happy ending this time. I ask and told NO, I said I alway leave happy. She said some girls do it but I don't. Should have went to the other one, on black stock. Its all part of the game I suppose? Happy Hunting, and stay safe.

SwingerGreg
04-22-13, 14:00
Rejuvenation Spa

10537 Greenville Hwy

Wellford, SC 29385

I have visited before with fairly good luck, but no happy ending this time. I ask and told NO, I said I alway leave happy. She said some girls do it but I don't. Should have went to the other one, on black stock. Its all part of the game I suppose? Happy Hunting, and stay safe.Been there once, and will never go back. Check out my report on it several months back. It was a very unpleasant experience. Alba is much better.

Dog Hound
04-23-13, 08:21
A few years back I had a great time there.

Now with-in the last year I have had two bad times there.

Girl was silly-stupid-crazy acting with no sexy mood at all.

Last time I was there I got up and showed my ass and got my money back.

How these women think a man can get into a BJ or HJ and them acting like a two year old?

Dog hound.

Been there once, and will never go back. Check out my report on it several months back. It was a very unpleasant experience. Alba is much better.

Zapit
04-23-13, 19:04
Rejuvenation was great when yumi was there but it hasn't been good since. I tried them again a few weeks ago since they posted they had new girls. The girl that came to the door was familiar so I asked if anyone else was working but she said no, so I left.

Zapit
04-25-13, 19:28
Any updates on Mae Mae? PM if needed. Thanks

YardLynx
05-14-13, 06:58
Any new information on Mae Mae. I would like to try it again but would ay least like a HE. PM if needed. Thanks.

Any updates on Mae Mae? PM if needed. Thanks

Marauding
05-19-13, 19:49
Any updates on Mae Mae? PM if needed. ThanksAlso would like updates as well. I have been there a few times and had great massage. I saw one girl, who is not there anymore, who was strong as an ox. I would be afraid to arm wrestle her, but she gave when heck of a massage. Anyway, did not get anything despite repeat trips, good tips, and I even speak a little Chinese. Maybe nothing available but would like to know if there is a trick to getting something or seeing one girl or another. PM if needed. Thanks

Zapit
05-23-13, 19:17
Gave Mae Mae's a shot the other day, nothing doing. Great massage, absolutely no extras. No indications that there would be extras after repeat trips either, seems like a straight up place to me. If I need a fantastic massage I'll go to Mae Mae's otherwise, I'll look elsewhere.

Marauding
05-25-13, 23:42
I have been there a few more times and spoke to the owner quite a bit. The massages are good, but no extras. Nothing on the menu. She keeps an eye on the women that work there like a hawk and in further sessions and speaking with the massage women, they are not even remotely interested in doing anything but the massage. If anyone has found anything different, would like to hear about it. The owner told me they have one woman that will walk out on a DIY and this may become the protocol for the business as they want to keep it legit. The women really do not care to see a guy do himself. Even under the covers. She also told me that the girls are tired at being grabbed at. These are not your illegal, green-card seeking women in need. They just want to make some income without the perv hassle. Of course they like tips, but would rather take much less than put up with all the attempts to get something more.

For anyone who cares, you are also on candid camera. Coming in, leaving, and in the hallway. Not sure about anywhere else. Owner said that they had two no-pays that they have already reported to the police. License plate and video clip. I spoke to the owner's BF, a computer engineer who comes over once in a while and he actively takes the video data and plugs imagery into a database. Like being tagged on Facebook, but with any other identifying info they gather. Emails, phone, license plate, CC payment info, any relevant sh*t that the client tells the massage woman. Married, location, job, etc. They are now in sync with recent high technology.

In general, the owner and woman know exactly what is going on, and the million different ways some clients try to get the extras. With repeat attempts, high tips, gestures of kindness, stories of wealth, high-paying jobs, the myriad of questions. You want to go out for dinner? Have coffee? Come in my car? Here is my phone number, call me, you are so pretty. In essence they are laughing all the way to the bank. From first-time testers to long term clients that seek more with their loyal patronage they seem to know the deal. The owner told me that she prefer all the perverts to go down the street to Alba. But of course it is OK if you want to drop some bucks at her place first for a good massage. She really does not want the HE requests and the DIYs to come back, as the store is building a steady client base that wants a good massage and nothing else. They view their competition as something like the American. Massage Envy. And far away from the Korean FS shops. I use to deal with many Chinese up in NY and have a pretty good sense of their BS strategies. I was initially told. Out of ten words, believe one, maybe. I may be wrong, but doubt it. Tell me if I am wrong.

As a FYI: If you like the atmosphere, but not the service, there is a similar place in Gastonia / Charlotte. Golden Sand Massage. Very similar but found that place to be much more accommodating.

YardLynx
05-29-13, 16:43
After trying Mae Mae's with no luck and with all the other previous reports not looking promising. I tried Alba again. I must say it was an upgrade over my previous visits awhile back. Went in and got "Moki","Maki" or something like that. I am guess late 30's with nice C's and cute but on the thick side. Great table shower. Everything was washed more than once and even got a little BBBJ tease on the table. Went back to room and had a nice massage. It was actually very good and relaxing. Allowed roaming UTC and only had on a short skirt on and got some nice play under it. I usually just go for the standard HE but she intrigued me to try for the BJ. Went back and forth and finally settled on 60 and it was covered unlike the tease on the table. Said to bring more next time that FS was $2. So I was happy with the door fee and service. Out the door for $4 including door fee. Might try again but doubt I will do the FS even though she was selling it hard.

Zapit
05-30-13, 17:48
I don't think Mae Mae's price is inline with other no extra MPs, but I could be wrong since I usually like the extras. For me though, it's too expensive for no extras. Also, if they are truly logging that much info I'm definitely not interested in going back. I was thinking of stopping by there ever few months for a good non extra massage, but not for the price they are charging.

I have been there a few more times and spoke to the owner quite a bit. The massages are good, but no extras. Nothing on the menu. She keeps an eye on the women that work there like a hawk and in further sessions and speaking with the massage women, they are not even remotely interested in doing anything but the massage. If anyone has found anything different, would like to hear about it. The owner told me they have one woman that will walk out on a DIY and this may become the protocol for the business as they want to keep it legit. The women really do not care to see a guy do himself. Even under the covers. She also told me that the girls are tired at being grabbed at. These are not your illegal, green-card seeking women in need. They just want to make some income without the perv hassle. Of course they like tips, but would rather take much less than put up with all the attempts to get something more.

For anyone who cares, you are also on candid camera. Coming in, leaving, and in the hallway. Not sure about anywhere else. Owner said that they had two no-pays that they have already reported to the police. License plate and video clip. I spoke to the owner's BF, a computer engineer who comes over once in a while and he actively takes the video data and plugs imagery into a database. Like being tagged on Facebook, but with any other identifying info they gather. Emails, phone, license plate, CC payment info, any relevant sh*t that the client tells the massage woman. Married, location, job, etc. They are now in sync with recent high technology.

In general, the owner and woman know exactly what is going on, and the million different ways some clients try to get the extras. With repeat attempts, high tips, gestures of kindness, stories of wealth, high-paying jobs, the myriad of questions. You want to go out for dinner? Have coffee? Come in my car? Here is my phone number, call me, you are so pretty. In essence they are laughing all the way to the bank. From first-time testers to long term clients that seek more with their loyal patronage they seem to know the deal. The owner told me that she prefer all the perverts to go down the street to Alba. But of course it is OK if you want to drop some bucks at her place first for a good massage. She really does not want the HE requests and the DIYs to come back, as the store is building a steady client base that wants a good massage and nothing else. They view their competition as something like the American. Massage Envy. And far away from the Korean FS shops. I use to deal with many Chinese up in NY and have a pretty good sense of their BS strategies. I was initially told. Out of ten words, believe one, maybe. I may be wrong, but doubt it. Tell me if I am wrong.

As a FYI: If you like the atmosphere, but not the service, there is a similar place in Gastonia / Charlotte. Golden Sand Massage. Very similar but found that place to be much more accommodating.

JohnKnowsAll
06-05-13, 19:00
If anyone has any information on Massage Envy, please respond soon. Also I mean like do the offer happy endings and or extras.

MrIthaca
06-06-13, 07:13
If anyone has any information on Massage Envy, please respond soon. Also I mean like do the offer happy endings and or extras.This is a chain of massage stores which are strictly legitimate and offer only therapeutic massage.

Marauding
06-11-13, 22:47
I don't think Mae Mae's price is inline with other no extra MPs, but I could be wrong since I usually like the extras. For me though, it's too expensive for no extras. Also, if they are truly logging that much info I'm definitely not interested in going back. I was thinking of stopping by there ever few months for a good non extra massage, but not for the price they are charging.Well, I understand what you are saying about pricing, but would agree with a "yes" and a "no." For a truly excellent. No extras. Massage. I have found Relaxation Station in the Westgate Mall (just down the road) to be superb (and they are at $60 / hr). There are two women and a man there. I have seen the younger woman several times. I would like to have a session with the older woman, to see if there is a difference, but have not had a chance. They have curtained rooms there. So not really a place for conversation. But as far as Asian massages go. No extras. I have never had better. I think that Spartanburg SC is not enough saturated with AMPs to bring down pricing. Not sure. Would have to do a comparison with a place like Charlotte, or other. If looking for that price break, maybe Pittsburgh, PA where it seems you can not swing a dead cat without hitting a freelancer acting as AMP or an established AMP. $40 for an hour is about where their saturation has taken them. Some maybe more. But not by much.

As an aside, I would not recommend the Golden Sand massage at the mall in Gastonia. Worst massage I ever had. Would rather sit at home and rub sand paper over myself.

Cdmanoise
06-12-13, 07:34
In town on a trip, and needed a little TLC for sore shoulders. Took the trip to Alba which I'm going to rate a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Drew a lady who went by Paula. Advised Paula my shoulders were sore and needed some TLC. Her massage with her feet was great, and she really got into my sore muscles for the short time she worked on them. Other than that, I personally think this place sucked based on a few factors. While it is visible, easy access and parking, clean etc. The first thing which totally pissed me off and really made this a TWOT for me was the table. No hole cut out for your face. I have to ask, how the F*k do you expect me to enjoy a massage laying face down on a flat table with my neck bent back and not being able to breath because there is no hole cut out in the table for my face and my nose / mouth are pressed into the table. I have been to many AMPs, and this is the first time I have been to one stupid enough to ruin a good massage based on not knowing how to build a massage table. I told Mamasan as I was leaving, I won't ever come back until you get a damn saw and cut holes in your friggin tables. Getting a strong massage on your shoulders with your neck bent back due to a non natural position I think hurts more than does good. Next thing which pissed me off, was the length of time Paula actually massaged me. I came in fresh out of the shower, and purposely skipped the table shower so I could get more therapy time. I did not check the clock, and I know massage time can go fast but I also know from experience if she massaged 20 minutes that was a lot. Next was the baby powder. I don't know why some AMPs insist on baby powder for the soft touch, but that's another turn-off for me. If your hands are soft and wiped off with a towel, they will glide smooth so skip the frigging baby powder especially when you leave it on your hands and go to HE at which time it feels like sandpaper mixed in with the oil. Ratings: Paula's feet I give an 8, her hands are useless, looks she is definitely pushing mid 40's but not bad for the age and I prefer the younger spinners, overall experience with this spa 2 based on the table experience.

GetDownTown
07-01-13, 10:16
As promised, I am adding my report on these two AMPs. Most of the reports on this thread are accurate and in line with my experiences.

Rejuvenation:

I don't know why I keep trying this place and getting let down every time. I guess because the girls are way hotter but they keep a tight ship. On my most recent visit I got the HJ after .2 above the .6 house charge. Massage was OK and the provider was a hot little Korean babe. 5'4 95-100# big B cup (maybe a C). I never ask for their names but she has been there the past 2 times. Nothing else on the menu and from my past experience, if you don't visit regularly you can count on not getting any HE. Overall rating 5/10.

Alba:

Same as other reports with the short stocky provider. Opt for the TS and it opens the menu a bit. My most recent visit 1 week ago. Had a nice massage 7/10 then HE after the flip led to CBJ and FS for .4 above the house .8. Not as hot as Rejuv but definitely more bang for your buck. Overall rating 6. 5/10.

MrIthaca
07-02-13, 07:34
As promised, I am adding my report on these two AMPs. Most of the reports on this thread are accurate and in line with my experiences.

Rejuvenation:

I don't know why I keep trying this place and getting let down every time. I guess because the girls are way hotter but they keep a tight ship. On my most recent visit I got the HJ after. 2 above the. 6 house charge. Massage was OK and the provider was a hot little Korean babe. 5'4 95-100# big B cup (maybe a C). I never ask for their names but she has been there the past 2 times. Nothing else on the menu and from my past experience, if you don't visit regularly you can count on not getting any HE. Overall rating 5/10.

Alba:

Same as other reports with the short stocky provider. Opt for the TS and it opens the menu a bit. My most recent visit 1 week ago. Had a nice massage 7/10 then HE after the flip led to CBJ and FS for. 4 above the house. 8. Not as hot as Rejuv but definitely more bang for your buck. Overall rating 6. 5/10.I went back to Rejuvenation last night to see if they had a decent girl. It's very close to my house so no long drive. Liked what I saw. Her face was nothing to write home about but her body looked smoking hot. She gave me a good TS and I rubbed her butt and thighs after the flip. In the room she made no attempt to really massage me. She just lightly ran her hands and nails over my back and butt and under to play with the boys. After negotiation BBBJ and other activities were conducted to completion. Hope she sticks around for awhile. She has a very well put together body, smooth and tight.

Zapit
08-02-13, 19:06
Stopped by Rejuvenation, older lady, very petite, not very attractive, bad massage, mediocre at best HE.

Briggs
08-03-13, 11:30
Saw a asian woman on the mug shots the other day for prostutuion in Spartanburg county. Not sure if she was from Alba. I would lay low for awhile at the Spartanburg county parlors. Might be setting up for a sting.

SwingerGreg
08-07-13, 17:05
Saw a asian woman on the mug shots the other day for prostutuion in Spartanburg county. Not sure if she was from Alba. I would lay low for awhile at the Spartanburg county parlors. Might be setting up for a sting.Briggs.

Good advice.

I happen to frequent Alba every now and then and I have to say that mugshot does look very familiar. But I can't confirm. Best to play it safe.

Hvac76
08-08-13, 09:32
I don't know for sure but after reading about the mugshot I rode by and for the past few days Rejuvenation has been closed and no one answering the phone. Maybe coincidence but somethings going on for sure.

Constructdude
08-08-13, 09:32
Saw a asian woman on the mug shots the other day for prostutuion in Spartanburg county. Not sure if she was from Alba. I would lay low for awhile at the Spartanburg county parlors. Might be setting up for a sting.
Briggs.

Good advice.

I happen to frequent Alba every now and then and I have to say that mugshot does look very familiar. But I can't confirm. Best to play it safe.It may be best for a while to drive a ways to somewhere else. Be safe.

Zapit
08-09-13, 19:22
I don't know for sure but after reading about the mugshot I rode by and for the past few days Rejuvenation has been closed and no one answering the phone. Maybe coincidence but somethings going on for sure.Found the mugshot, definitely the reason Rejuv. Is closed.

MrIthaca
11-11-13, 09:09
Went to Mae-Mae yesterday because, no lie, I felt like a massage and they do good work. As reported by a number of you, and myself, absolutely no extras were on the table. I got a girl named Tina, skinny, not a great beauty but passable. About 15 minutes into the massage, she placed her body so that her kitty was pressing into my arm. Whoa, it was a wakeup call. Result was that she allowed me to touch, caress and fondle her entire body, but only on the outside of her clothes. Negotiated a HJ for 60. All in all a pleasant visit.

Zapit
11-17-13, 13:04
If you don't mind, what time of day was your visit?

Went to Mae-Mae yesterday because, no lie, I felt like a massage and they do good work. As reported by a number of you, and myself, absolutely no extras were on the table. I got a girl named Tina, skinny, not a great beauty but passable. About 15 minutes into the massage, she placed her body so that her kitty was pressing into my arm. Whoa, it was a wakeup call. Result was that she allowed me to touch, caress and fondle her entire body, but only on the outside of her clothes. Negotiated a HJ for 60. All in all a pleasant visit.

MrIthaca
11-18-13, 10:21
If you don't mind, what time of day was your visit?When they opened up first thing in the morning.

Hvac76
11-25-13, 13:12
Went in last week. Got the 1 hr. Girls name was Vera I think. Gave a pretty good rub. Lightly brushed the boys several times before the flip. After the flip, the cover stayed on for about 5 mins then off it came and she said "you have about 10 more minutes". Noticed she was staying close to him. When it started growing she ask if I needed some lotion. I said sure. She got it but wouldn't touch him. Watched me do it while feeling where ever I wanted outside of the clothes. Not the best ending, but she didn't charge extra either. Plus said she liked watching! LOL. Maybe things will pick up!

Evil Otto
12-20-13, 12:44
Long time lurker and hobbyist, frequent reader. Prefer to stay off the radar just in case. Recently moved here from Detroit and am thankful for the forums. Did my research and decided to give NH a shot yesterday just before rush hour kicked in. No back or side door but it's off the main drag a bit, so WTF. Got lucky and drew Kay. She is everything you guys said she would be. I've lived all over and frequented more AMPs than I care to admit and she is definitely in the top group of my rankings. Nothing in the US now will ever compare to DC in the late 90's early 2000's but she is better than most I've seen since. She (of course) said more next time (I always start with the basics to see for myself) but was only talking about french lessons. Anyone know if the full menu is available for Kay? Take out would be heaven, but I'll take whatever is there. Keep up the good work guys.

YardLynx
03-07-14, 13:49
Tried Mae mae's again last week. The lady's name was sally and gave a great rub and she talked me into a table shower toward the end ($20 extra). Again as before did everything but grab it. Played with the boys and did a good little massage number on them and asked if I wanted to finish. I did and she played with the boys and all around but nothing else. At one point I did move her hand up from the boys onto it but she just gasped and slid it off. All in all a good time but would have been much better with a good finish. She kept saying next time so she asked about the tip and I gave her $20 and she had that sad face wanting more and I said next time. She did smile and giggle but I don't think I will be back. Steep for 1.1 (.7 massage, .2 TS and .2 tip).

Jet4880
03-10-14, 16:37
Went to Alba on Friday and I regret it deeply. I showed up and was told to come back in 30 min. Came back and was rushed through by some elderly lady. Looked like the mamasan. Gave me the t / s that was so quick that I was confused as to what happened. Then to the rub. Literally rubbed my back for 15 seconds and asked me to flip over and mechanically finished the job. But not before asking for her tip. Gave her 40 and she barely let me touch her. Grabbed the store bought puppies and took a while to finish as I wasn't feeling it but at that point in had already invested the time and money so got the job done. Was in and out in 15 min. Probably will never go back. I had been seeing Jenny there for a bit but this lady either played dumb or didn't understand when I asked about Jenny.

Briggs
04-22-14, 21:09
Went to Alba on Friday and I regret it deeply. I showed up and was told to come back in 30 min. Came back and was rushed through by some elderly lady. Looked like the mamasan. Gave me the t / s that was so quick that I was confused as to what happened. Then to the rub. Literally rubbed my back for 15 seconds and asked me to flip over and mechanically finished the job. But not before asking for her tip. Gave her 40 and she barely let me touch her. Grabbed the store bought puppies and took a while to finish as I wasn't feeling it but at that point in had already invested the time and money so got the job done. Was in and out in 15 min. Probably will never go back. I had been seeing Jenny there for a bit but this lady either played dumb or didn't understand when I asked about Jenny.Have to agree. This place has gone downhill. Half ass TS and massage and provider old and not very good. Very rushed time and only one woman working from what I could tell. Seems like not a lot of new or young talent anymore.

Dog Hound
04-27-14, 13:02
Yes the girls have gone down hill.

Several months ago there were several to pick from. BUT the old lady at the window would send me an older not so good lady.

So next time I ask to pick a different lady and the old window woman said no one else was working BUT I saw three others down the hall.

I ask again and this time I ask her about the LOVELY ladies pictured in their ad on BP. I told her I came there for the good looking young ladies and wanted the tall girl standing in the hall that was pictured in the ad. Again she told me that girl did not work there. So I left and have not been back.

No feelings or sexy movements at all from the woman who was sent to me. Cold Case Ice Cube.

Bull shit. Just can not see how they pay the rent with the bad service and running guys off.

Dog hound.

Went to Alba on Friday and I regret it deeply. I showed up and was told to come back in 30 min. Came back and was rushed through by some elderly lady. Looked like the mamasan. Gave me the t / s that was so quick that I was confused as to what happened. Then to the rub. Literally rubbed my back for 15 seconds and asked me to flip over and mechanically finished the job. But not before asking for her tip. Gave her 40 and she barely let me touch her. Grabbed the store bought puppies and took a while to finish as I wasn't feeling it but at that point in had already invested the time and money so got the job done. Was in and out in 15 min. Probably will never go back. I had been seeing Jenny there for a bit but this lady either played dumb or didn't understand when I asked about Jenny.

HappyEndTheEnd
04-29-14, 12:55
http://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/4443862584.html

Seen in on CL. Clicked on the website may be legit but then again YMMV.

Hvac76
04-30-14, 09:20
http://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/4443862584.html

Seen in on CL. Clicked on the website may be legit but then again YMMV.I stopped by and TOFTT. As far as I can see so far, its just a decent massage. Kept everything covered even in the shower. The room I way in has a huge plate glass window that looks into the kitchen. Theres a set of blinds that was closed but I was like...REALLY! YMMV but I'm not sure.

HappyEndTheEnd
04-30-14, 09:27
Yes the girls have gone down hill.

Several months ago there were several to pick from. BUT the old lady at the window would send me an older not so good lady.

So next time I ask to pick a different lady and the old window woman said no one else was working BUT I saw three others down the hall.

I ask again and this time I ask her about the LOVELY ladies pictured in their ad on BP. I told her I came there for the good looking young ladies and wanted the tall girl standing in the hall that was pictured in the ad. Again she told me that girl did not work there. So I left and have not been back.

No feelings or sexy movements at all from the woman who was sent to me. Cold Case Ice Cube.

Bull shit. Just can not see how they pay the rent with the bad service and running guys off.

Dog hound.I wanted to give this place a try Saturday still don't know yet. Like all these parlors they get new ladies in hopefully it will be soon. The BP add says new staff.

LexLuther
04-30-14, 19:36
I wanted to give this place a try Saturday still don't know yet. Like all these parlors they get new ladies in hopefully it will be soon. The BP add says new staff.Don't get me wrong. I'm a diehard AMP fan. But they always say they have beautiful, new, young talent and it is hardly ever true. But it is almost always better than choking your own chicken. And sometimes you will strike gold or find that rare diamond in the rough. But you just have to be there when it happens. The great ones don't stay long at a spa that doesn't do a good business. They are simply able to find better opportunities.

LexLuther.

HappyEndTheEnd
05-01-14, 12:19
Don't get me wrong. I'm a diehard AMP fan. But they always say they have beautiful, new, young talent and it is hardly ever true. But it is almost always better than choking your own chicken. And sometimes you will strike gold or find that rare diamond in the rough. But you just have to be there when it happens. The great ones don't stay long at a spa that doesn't do a good business. They are simply able to find better opportunities.

LexLuther.Me Too I Love Asian Women. I live between Spartanburg and Cola. I 've always go to Cola. I want to try a new area and new places.

Jet4880
05-08-14, 07:51
Went to Mae Mae yesterday and had one of the best massages I have ever had. Came out feeling great. Sadly there are no extras at all. During the table shower which is 20 extra she lathered the boy up but nothing more. I was too worked up and had to take of business solo as she watched which in itself was hot. She said they are not allowed to give anything extra to anyone. Which is fine. The massage was well worth the price.

YardLynx
05-17-14, 16:46
Link is dead. Is this in reference to ching ching? Thought about trying it but seems like another Mae mae.

I stopped by and TOFTT. As far as I can see so far, its just a decent massage. Kept everything covered even in the shower. The room I way in has a huge plate glass window that looks into the kitchen. Theres a set of blinds that was closed but I was like...REALLY! YMMV but I'm not sure.

Jet4880
05-23-14, 20:59
This by far is the worst place I have been to in my life. I walked in and paid the 40 for a half hour. Lady puts towel on me and starts a very crappy massage over the towel. I laid her giving her the benefit of the doubt. Her phone rings and she answers it and talks on it while she attempts to massage me one handed. That only lasted 2 minutes because I got up and told her that she needs to stop wasting my time. She finally hangs up and tells me to lay back down. Told her there's no way and the damn cell rang again. I asked for my money back and she did. Went tdown to alba and had a decent time. Left relieved from a awesome tit fucking session with Sue. So moral of story is avoid ching ching at all costs.

Some Newbie
05-25-14, 13:38
I read several reviews stated Nguyen this was a good massage and nothing more. The day I stopped I was hurting so I figured why not? I could use a good massage and if nothing else I may get some eye candy. What I got was a 40+ year old named Cindy. She was nice enough but I told her my hamstrings were sore and even pointed to the spot. She starts rubbing my shoulders. I figured what the hell lets see what happens. Maybe other ladies there provide great massages but Cindy should be barred for life from touching another human. Her Vulcan death grip had no mercy and she was even digging into my tendons trying for deep tissue massage. When I left I felt like I had just called Mike Tyson a pussy. I hurt in my hamstrings still but the rest of my back felt worse than when I started. It was horrific. As I was paying, she tried to tell me I owed her a large tip. I said I would pay cash and handed her $15. She began bitching and moaning that she had done a good job and I needed to give her $20 more! I told her if she didn't appreciate the amount I would be happy to take it back. I wouldn't go back there even if FS was on the menu.

Stonewall Jack
06-17-14, 22:49
On occasion I like to look at the arrest records in Spartanburg to see if I recognize any of the female faces staring back at me. While I do not recognize this one, the address caught my attention. It appears that Alba Spa was busted earlier tonight. There is a mugshot of a 55 year old Asian female that was booked for prostitution from the address of Alba. Just a heads up guys to be careful.

YardLynx
08-29-14, 22:19
Was in the area and took another shotb the other day. Again was a great massage and lots of teasing. This time there was more assistance than in the past. So it seems to be who you get and any chemistry. Again they aren't going to be natural health but actually was a really fun time.

Constructdude
08-30-14, 04:19
Was in the area and took another shotb the other day. Again was a great massage and lots of teasing. This time there was more assistance than in the past. So it seems to be who you get and any chemistry. Again they aren't going to be natural health but actually was a really fun time.Thank you for your report. I don't think anyone has said Mae Mae is good to go.

YardLynx
08-31-14, 12:00
Thank you for your report. I don't think anyone has said Mae Mae is good to go.Yeah I wouldn't say it us good to go but was better than in the past but still more you than them.

YardLynx
12-19-14, 12:51
Took a shot at ching ching today even with the bad reviews since they have a $45 hour special. Massage was good. Older lady said he name was cici. Towel covered all the time and not much teasing. Doesn't seem much more than massage as the walls are thin. Leaving there were 3-4 other ladies there but none that would make me go back.

Smitty247
01-12-15, 00:04
Any info on this place? Visiting soon and looking for non AMP. http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-pure-massage-off-85-greenville/9753866.

Or this one.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/well-reviewed-cmt-wtablejust-arrived-i-have-a-signature-touch-i-get-da-kinks-out/10082601

LuvOral
01-12-15, 09:23
If your coming to Greenville you want to see Terri. Smoking hot lady that gives a great massage.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/personal-massage-booked-today/8710945

YardLynx
01-13-15, 13:09
There is a review on the Greenville board about simply pure that is accurate with my experience. Basically she is bigger than her pics, went topless and played with the boys while on your stomach and then flipped and finished. Does give the whole hour and you can go multiple times if you want.

Does advertise more options now but didn't went I went so I don't have anyany info on what those might be.

Any info on this place? Visiting soon and looking for non AMP. http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-pure-massage-off-85-greenville/9753866.

Or this one.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/well-reviewed-cmt-wtablejust-arrived-i-have-a-signature-touch-i-get-da-kinks-out/10082601

Outdoors9876
01-14-15, 23:55
This was my experience as well. Although she did throw in a BBBJ. She has agreed to FS but I have no taken her up on that.

There is a review on the Greenville board about simply pure that is accurate with my experience. Basically she is bigger than her pics, went topless and played with the boys while on your stomach and then flipped and finished. Does give the whole hour and you can go multiple times if you want.

Does advertise more options now but didn't went I went so I don't have anyany info on what those might be.

YardLynx
01-15-15, 11:04
Was the BBBJ included in the 100 or how much extra was it?

This was my experience as well. Although she did throw in a BBBJ. She has agreed to FS but I have no taken her up on that.

Outdoors9876
01-16-15, 14:25
She included at no charge. She was just starting and may not have known better.

Was the BBBJ included in the 100 or how much extra was it?

Outdoors9876
01-20-15, 09:51
Does anyone have an UTR massage therapist that will offer a nice rub and tug? All of my regulars with the exception of one have gotten out of the business. I'm not looking for an Asian spa. Ideally, I'm looking for a legit therapist who will offer extras once she is comfortable with you. Please PM me with details. Thanks!

Fitjacob
01-28-15, 01:23
If your coming to Greenville you want to see Terri. Smoking hot lady that gives a great massage.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/personal-massage-booked-today/8710945What kind of experience did you have with her? How "willing" was she?

Fitjacob
01-28-15, 01:47

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/personal-massage-booked-today/8710945What's your experience with her? She have any "fun"?

JAM 17
01-31-15, 11:27

Or this one.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/well-reviewed-cmt-wtablejust-arrived-i-have-a-signature-touch-i-get-da-kinks-out/10082601I had a date with her about 2 months ago, she is a little on the heavy side but had some huge tits. Pretty standard back rub and then the rub and tug on the flip. Paid for an hour, probably lasted 45 minutes. She has moved since I saw her from office off woodruff road to residence. I would repeat in a pinch if I could not see any regulars I have. Of course YMMV, but hit me up if you need anymore info.

Be Safe!

JAM 17.

AndrewM2000
10-19-15, 22:51
Looking for avmassagebin my room. Any suggestions? Hit Asian would be ideal. Rates? Thanks.

Throrne
01-06-16, 21:37
Any recent intel on Alba on Blackstock Rd?

Looking to try something different and just found out about the place.

VBacon
02-26-16, 14:47
Any recent intel on Alba on Blackstock Rd?

Looking to try something different and just found out about the place.I was by there a couple weeks ago. They looked closed. No cars and no lit sign.

FredThomas71
03-08-16, 10:26
I was by there a couple weeks ago. They looked closed. No cars and no lit sign.They are still open. I was just there last week. The massages are actually good with nice all inclusive flips for the right price.

VBacon
03-10-16, 14:24
They are still open. I was just there last week. The massages are actually good with nice all inclusive flips for the right price.Ok, maybe I just was unlucky that day. Are the expected tips in line for the area? Are the girls Chinese or Korean?

JohnKnowsAll
03-12-16, 09:18
I saw two asian women walking back to mae mae's from the gas station up the street and they looked pretty good. Can anyone tell me if the offer extras or are they strictly professional? Also need to know which women I should stick to if the do offer extra's. If you don't want to post it on the public forum just private message me.

Sr2712
03-31-16, 16:35
I was by there a couple weeks ago. They looked closed. No cars and no lit sign.Dropped in Monday, back lot location open sign was on. Nice visit with new lady, Candy, recently arrived and very pretty 30 ish. Usual one hour fee, table shower and ok massage, very nice all inclusive time from there on, highly recommend a visit. This place is quiet and clean, had not been there in over a year and found it very pleasing. Usual fee structure, PM for details.

HammerHeart07
04-10-16, 14:02
Went by Alba spa yesterday for some quiet time to myself. Paid the usual HH fee and was ushered in. I was greeted by a very nice 40 ish lady. Took the table shower offer which was quiet refreshing with some extra attention to the boys. Went back to the room and began what ended up as a very rushed mediocre back rub and quick flip. Took care of the tip and finished up with HE. I think she was the only massuse there at the moment since it only became rushed when I heard another client come in. Most certainly could have had FS but since she became so rushed I didn't want to deal with the hassle but will certainly return again. I would reccomend them any day but YMMV.

NoEasyDay
05-04-16, 19:45
I saw two asian women walking back to mae mae's from the gas station up the street and they looked pretty good. Can anyone tell me if the offer extras or are they strictly professional? Also need to know which women I should stick to if the do offer extra's. If you don't want to post it on the public forum just private message me.I've been here 4-5 times over the past year and it's been strictly legit. Reviews on other sites show the same trend. Still my favorite walk-in option for a relaxing 60-90 minutes with no finish. If had a little bit of face down teasing but there have never been indications of more on the flip. TS was very mechanical with no teasing. I'd love to hear if anyone has had a different experience.

HammerHeart07
05-06-16, 16:48
Repeated to Alba spa today. They must have been having an off day! Got in and ready for TS when mamasan came back to take me instead of one of the girls. She was very maticulous but had to wash the boys myself. Got back to the room and finally got attended to. Wasn't rushed but only done my back and arms which wasn't a big deal, wasn't what I was needing the stress relieved from anyways. Flipped and asked what I wanted which was just the standard HE which I'm used to paying 4 for but she tells me 6 instead. Feel like she knew what I had on me. Will repeat but just be forewarned that YMMV even for the repeat customers.

CockyK
07-10-16, 02:17
Anyone been to Rejuvenation in Spartanburg? Fairly sure it's therapeutic, but I'm considering a visit. Feel free to PM details. Thanks.

PiperPecker
09-26-16, 18:58
There been any changes at alba lately? Not really into Pobby.

OldFartie
10-22-16, 18:29
BP has so many MP ads now and as a newbie I'm wondering if anyone can recommend one where the girls might remotely resemble those in the pix and also don't mind DATY or even FK -- maybe even like it! Also prices would be good to know.

JohnKnowsAll
11-02-16, 11:00
I just wanted some up to date info on AMP's. There hasn't been any info going around and I would like to know better what I'm getting myself into. I'm not searching for info in the forum because some of them have changed their names and locations etc. So that's why I'm asking for up to date info. I also have info about SW's to trade aswell for spartanburg.

DjScribbles17
11-08-16, 21:12
Stopped by on my way through for business. Complete waste of time. Not sure if it was the vibe I gave off or what. Answered the usual questions, paid the posted house fee. Got a TS from a decent looking but oddly clothed attendant that I didn't catch the name of. Decent TS, cleaned everything including the boys. Back to the room and a lackluster back rub and back walking (good thing I'm a strong guy, otherwise I might be hurting as she was a bit overweight). Draped the whole time and then she says all good as she's walking out the door. No flip. No negotiation. No nothing. They basically forced me out after this. Confusing visit. With the TS I thought all was well but I was wrong. Will not repeat when I'm in the area again, but YMMV.

-DJ.

Swanson21
02-26-17, 15:56
I have been to Mae Mae 2 or 3 times. This most recent time was great. I had Amy as my provider. The massage was legit however, I really enjoyed it. I think Amy is really sexy, in my humble opinion. She gives a superb massage. Nice body, really nice boobs, cute and sexy. Looks like she is mid to late 20's. I'm not the best at guessing someone's age. When I was leaving, I said another sexy young lady as well. I will definitely go back.

Carolina Army
02-27-17, 20:43
Where is mae and mae? Tel number? Address? Thanks.

I have been to Mae Mae 2 or 3 times. This most recent time was great. I had Amy as my provider. The massage was legit however, I really enjoyed it. I think Amy is really sexy, in my humble opinion. She gives a superb massage. Nice body, really nice boobs, cute and sexy. Looks like she is mid to late 20's. I'm not the best at guessing someone's age. When I was leaving, I said another sexy young lady as well. I will definitely go back.

Swanson21
03-01-17, 09:26
Where is mae and mae? Tel number? Address? Thanks.Mae Mae ' s Massage is in Spartanburg. The number is 864.764. 1300. You can called them for their address. I had Amy. She gave a legit massage and I loved it.

Whatup101
03-01-17, 09:37
If they haven't moved, they are across the road from Texas Roadhouse on W O Ezell Blvd. Their massage is awesome but no extras were offered.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.

Mae Mae ' s Massage is in Spartanburg. The number is 864.764. 1300. You can called them for their address. I had Amy. She gave a legit massage and I loved it.

DanJay06
05-08-17, 17:40
Could anyone PM me with any info on any MP's in spartanburg that offers FS? Never tried one. Thanks in advance.

GetDownTown
05-08-17, 21:28
Could anyone PM me with any info on any MP's in spartanburg that offers FS? Never tried one. Thanks in advance.It's on the table. 1. 8 plus house. That's a bit steep imo.

CuriousO
05-22-17, 01:04
Hello gentlemen,

Have any of you experienced this?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-massage-now-open-in-spartanburg/17747238

GetDownTown
05-22-17, 12:42
Hello gentlemen,

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-massage-now-open-in-spartanburg/17747238I'm thinking about going there today. Will report if it's legit.

PoorMan101
05-24-17, 11:37
Hello gentlemen,

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-massage-now-open-in-spartanburg/17747238Took one for the team, pulled in, didn't see any cars, decided to call the number no answer, got to the front door and it was open. One bagger lady (ugly but nice body) that doesn't speak any English. I asked for one hour, she looked in her books (thought maybe I needed an appointment) but she pointed in the books, saw $60 so I paid her, didn't see or was offered any table shower. Lead me into one of the rooms, and shut the door, got naked and got on the table, she knocked on the door, came in and started to massage me. The first 5 mins I thought her massage sucked but when she grabbed the oil holy shit! That had to be one of my top 10 massages I had ever had. I really didn't think I needed the massage, since I was there for a different reason. I was on the table face down, she kept rubbing her pussy on the back of my face as she was massaging my back, then her tits on the back of my head, thought it was a good sign, then when she was done giving me an awesome back massage, she grabbed a warm towel to wipe the oil up on my back, then she started to slap me my shoulders and back, I couldn't help but laugh so I slapped her ass and she started to laugh. Flipped and she massaged my hair, face, chest, then kept my boys covered but when she was doing my toes, I moved the towel to expose my boys and when she came back to my hip, she quickly covered them back up. I tipped her another 20 and gave her big hug, too bad she didn't understand any English. The massage was awesome, but I now think, if the lady is dressed sexy, you have a chance, but when the lady is dressed in long pants and buttoned up shirt (professional) then just enjoy the massage. I doubt they will be opened longed even though the massage was super awesome. Half the people won't go there cause they think since it's called Asian Massage it's for people like us, Then the other half finds out there's no H. E. So they won't go either. Too bad. Feel sorry for them. I was the only one there when I got there and left and that lady was the only one working there at the time I was there, and since she didn't speak any English (besides "OK" there business is completely doomed. Sorry guys, wish I had better news, but if you're wanting a really awesome massage, I highly recommend going there! Other than that, guess we keep looking. Once they're done doing construction work, I plan to try the NH. So far the only ATF on my list is in Charlotte.

Cheers!

CockyK
05-27-17, 11:26
Took one for the team, pulled in, didn't see any cars, decided to call the number no answer, got to the front door and it was open. One bagger lady (ugly but nice body) that doesn't speak any English. I asked for one hour, she looked in her books (thought maybe I needed an appointment) but she pointed in the books, saw $60 so I paid her, didn't see or was offered any table shower. Lead me into one of the rooms, and shut the door, got naked and got on the table, she knocked on the door, came in and started to massage me. The first 5 mins I thought her massage sucked but when she grabbed the oil holy shit! That had to be one of my top 10 massages I had ever had. I really didn't think I needed the massage, since I was there for a different reason. I was on the table face down, she kept rubbing her pussy on the back of my face as she was massaging my back, then her tits on the back of my head, thought it was a good sign, then when she was done giving me an awesome back massage, she grabbed a warm towel to wipe the oil up on my back, then she started to slap me my shoulders and back, I couldn't help but laugh so I slapped her ass and she started to laugh. Flipped and she massaged my hair, face, chest, then kept my boys covered but when she was doing my toes, I moved the towel to expose my boys and when she came back to my hip, she quickly covered them back up. I tipped her another 20 and gave her big hug, too bad she didn't understand any English. The massage was awesome, but I now think, if the lady is dressed sexy, you have a chance, but when the lady is dressed in long pants and buttoned up shirt (professional) then just enjoy the massage. I doubt they will be opened longed even though the massage was super awesome. Half the people won't go there cause they think since it's called Asian Massage it's for people like us, Then the other half finds out there's no H. E.Thanks for the review! Was thinking about visiting this spot myself. Sounds somewhat promising, based on the tit / pussy rubbing and the slap on the ass being apparently well received. Maybe DIY potential at the least?

PoorMan101
05-30-17, 16:11
Thanks for the review! Was thinking about visiting this spot myself. Sounds somewhat promising, based on the tit / pussy rubbing and the slap on the ass being apparently well received. Maybe DIY potential at the least?Show me how's it done. I never had anyone keep rubbing her pussy on the back of my head like that. I just wanted to flip over while she was doing that. She did it for a good min or so. I just thought I was tall and she had to get on all fours to massage my back and reach down to my hips. I really tried my best, slapping her ass, showing her the boys, touched her legs pretending to move my arms around to relax. But I struck out. Make sure you let us all know if you were successful. And I might give it another shot. Like I mentioned the massage itself made it on my top 10 and if anything that itself was all worth it.

Cheers.

Swanson21
06-26-17, 01:54
Show me how's it done. I never had anyone keep rubbing her pussy on the back of my head like that. I just wanted to flip over while she was doing that. She did it for a good min or so. I just thought I was tall and she had to get on all fours to massage my back and reach down to my hips. I really tried my best, slapping her ass, showing her the boys, touched her legs pretending to move my arms around to relax. But I struck out. Make sure you let us all know if you were successful. And I might give it another shot. Like I mentioned the massage itself made it on my top 10 and if anything that itself was all worth it.

Cheers.You being tall, had nothing to do with her rubbing her pussy on your head. Think about it. You were laying face down. Think about how short her legs would have to be or how huge your head would have to be. She probably was teasing you or letting you know that H. E. (at least) is available, after she feels that she can trust you.

Hardcore6968
06-26-17, 11:02
You being tall, had nothing to do with her rubbing her pussy on your head. Think about it. You were laying face down. Think about how short her legs would have to be or how huge your head would have to be. She probably was teasing you or letting you know that H. E. (at least) is available, after she feels that she can trust you.I stopped by the other day and found poormans report about the same as mine. Two girls working, both older. I got a fair massage with a little teasing and I let think she knew what I was wanting as I hugged on her and rubbed on her ass'and titts every chance I got. She never really told me to stop but would just move away from me. I got to say this is a legit place, but I'm sure if you visited regularly and Tipped well more could be on the menu as with any legit Massage Therapist. Happy hunting and don't waste your time on this one unless you need a massage or have lots of extra cash to Burn in hopes of something more. Happy Hunting, cheers guys.

DifferentDays
06-28-17, 22:21
Took one for the team, pulled in, didn't see any cars, decided to call the number no answer, got to the front door and it was open. One bagger lady (ugly but nice body) that doesn't speak any English. I asked for one hour, she looked in her books (thought maybe I needed an appointment) but she pointed in the books, saw $60 so I paid her, didn't see or was offered any table shower. Lead me into one of the rooms, and shut the door, got naked and got on the table, she knocked on the door, came in and started to massage me. The first 5 mins I thought her massage sucked but when she grabbed the oil holy shit! That had to be one of my top 10 massages I had ever had. I really didn't think I needed the massage, since I was there for a different reason. I was on the table face down, she kept rubbing her pussy on the back of my face as she was massaging my back, then her tits on the back of my head, thought it was a good sign, then when she was done giving me an awesome back massage, she grabbed a warm towel to wipe the oil up on my back, then she started to slap me my shoulders and back, I couldn't help but laugh so I slapped her ass and she started to laugh. Flipped and she massaged my hair, face, chest, then kept my boys covered but when she was doing my toes, I moved the towel to expose my boys and when she came back to my hip, she quickly covered them back up. I tipped her another 20 and gave her big hug, too bad she didn't understand any English. The massage was awesome, but I now think, if the lady is dressed sexy, you have a chance, but when the lady is dressed in long pants and buttoned up shirt (professional) then just enjoy the massage. I doubt they will be opened longed even though the massage was super awesome. Half the people won't go there cause they think since it's called Asian Massage it's for people like us, Then the other half finds out there's no H. E. So they won't go either. Too bad. Feel sorry for them. I was the only one there when I got there and left and that lady was the only one working there at the time I was there, and since she didn't speak any English (besides "OK" there business is completely doomed. Sorry guys, wish I had better news, but if you're wanting a really awesome massage, I highly recommend going there! Other than that, guess we keep looking. Once they're done doing construction work, I plan to try the NH. So far the only ATF on my list is in Charlotte.

Cheers!So I decide based on this review to go and settle in for a good massage. I would be happy with that. I simply asked for a half hour. She did exactly as described above. I kept my hands completely out of the way and let her do her best. When it came time for the hot towel and oil removal, she inexplicable went into the glutamus Maximus and started probing with a finger through the towel. She asked me to flip and held up 4 fingers, I nodded and the completely unexpected presented itself. I left happy.

Hardcore6968
07-01-17, 08:54
So I decide based on this review to go and settle in for a good massage. I would be happy with that. I simply asked for a half hour. She did exactly as described above. I kept my hands completely out of the way and let her do her best. When it came time for the hot towel and oil removal, she inexplicable went into the glutamus Maximus and started probing with a finger through the towel. She asked me to flip and held up 4 fingers, I nodded and the completely unexpected presented itself. I left happy.Good 4 you, that seems to be the way it works. It has to be the right day then you have to draw the right Lady and she has to be in a good mood for the magic to happen in most of these Asian type places.

Sticks3
08-05-17, 21:56
Good 4 you, that seems to be the way it works. It has to be the right day then you have to draw the right Lady and she has to be in a good mood for the magic to happen in most of these Asian type places.I made it by this place last week. I did receive a great massage! No HE though. There was a lot of teasing like has been mentioned before. I just recently found this forum and started making it to the AMP's. I think I have found a new hobby!

Baghdaddy
08-08-17, 08:42
Went there and got the 60 minute massage. I was a really good massage. The woman was very attractive and sexy. Started off legit and then my time was up and she asked if I wanted 30 more minutes, I said yes. She started the belly run I did a big no no and moved her hand over my junk. Not sure what the ramifications of this if she was undercover, I'm not familiar with that. But luckily it was a good move. She started a little play and then we negotiated the price. Really amazing HJ. I probably paid a little more than usual but the massage was well worth it. I wish they had the shower. I will prob go again and do a shorter time. They do have a card after so many visits.

Sticks3
08-09-17, 11:21
New girl that I had not seen there before. She had a nice body and was attractive. 30 minute massage started off mediocre but got better as time went on. The massage was not as good as the first that I had received there but I left much happier this time. Her English was not very good but said her name was Lilly. Glad I gave it a second chance.

Baghdaddy
08-20-17, 11:14
I plan to visit in the next day or so and will let you know. Does anyone know of any independent masseuse in the area?

New girl that I had not seen there before. She had a nice body and was attractive. 30 minute massage started off mediocre but got better as time went on. The massage was not as good as the first that I had received there but I left much happier this time. Her English was not very good but said her name was Lilly. Glad I gave it a second chance.

Wylie171
09-02-17, 07:53
Magic hands has table shower now any info?

Whatup101
09-06-17, 12:15
Mr Wylie,

Have you received any info on Magic Hands you are willing to share?

Whatup.

Magic hands has table shower now any info?

Baghdaddy
09-10-17, 03:30
Any reports on Alba spa? I've seen it several times but haven't stopped. Anyone had any luck there?

BoomHauer
09-10-17, 12:13
Stopped by there yesterday even though I said I wouldn't repeat. If they have a table shower, it wasn't offered. They took me back to a room, negotiated about the price for medium or hard strength massage, and then gave me a half assed massage with zero extras. I tried to see if I could get a happy ending, but she said no.

Confused 1966
09-11-17, 00:01
Any reports on Alba spa? I've seen it several times but haven't stopped. Anyone had any luck there?It's a clean, full service, Korean AMP with real rooms, not cubicles. 80 house fee. Extras are 60,100 and 140. I've always had good luck there. Aside from the 80 entry fee, you could do a lot worse.

Sticks3
09-11-17, 18:25
Any reports on Alba spa? I've seen it several times but haven't stopped. Anyone had any luck there?I have stopped here a couple of times recently. The first time was with Kim .30 min for .6. No extras offered. Tipped her .2 for the decent shower and mediocre massage. I must have gave off a bad vibe or something on that visit. The second time was with Jade? She was mid to late 40's I think. Did the 30 min for. 6 and had the tip $ on the table. Mediocre massage no shower but then she said is this for me? Talking about the $. I said yes and the menu was open up. Tried to bargain for everything but she said it would be $.4. So I ended up with a good CBJ. Good experience and clean. Will probably go back.

Hardcore6968
09-14-17, 11:06
I have stopped here a couple of times recently. The first time was with Kim .30 min for .6. No extras offered. Tipped her .2 for the decent shower and mediocre massage. I must have gave off a bad vibe or something on that visit. The second time was with Jade? She was mid to late 40's I think. Did the 30 min for. 6 and had the tip $ on the table. Mediocre massage no shower but then she said is this for me? Talking about the $. I said yes and the menu was open up. Tried to bargain for everything but she said it would be $.4. So I ended up with a good CBJ. Good experience and clean. Will probably go back.I have stopped by 7 or 8 times over the years. I think I got Happy a time or two. Its always been hit or miss there with almost all miss for me. Its been at least 5 years since my last visit but it sounds about the same. Good luck to ya if you go back. I will most likely never go back.

Sticks3
09-16-17, 00:31
I have stopped by 7 or 8 times over the years. I think I got Happy a time or two. Its always been hit or miss there with almost all miss for me. Its been at least 5 years since my last visit but it sounds about the same. Good luck to ya if you go back. I will most likely never go back.I did end up going back. Saw CoCo. She was great and easier to work with than Jade. Standard. 6 for the 30 minute session and tip was $. 2.

Sticks3
09-27-17, 17:42
Does anyone have any new info on this place. It seems to be getting more popular as I have seen more cars there. Just wondering before I spend any more money there.

SteveHarris109
09-29-17, 05:03
Hey, I'm new to the area and while I've read through some of the past reports I figured I'd just ask my question. Basically like the subject says, I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. While the HE is important, the massage is almost more important.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm not limited to massage parlors. If there is a backpage provider that pops to your mind I'd appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Jayce12
09-29-17, 16:55
Hey, I'm new to the area and while I've read through some of the past reports I figured I'd just ask my question. Basically like the subject says, I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. While the HE is important, the massage is almost more important.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm not limited to massage parlors. If there is a backpage provider that pops to your mind I'd appreciate it.

Thanks so much!I've found that Kay gives a very good massage before an excellent ending. She advertises under Simply Pure Massage on BP and Craigslist; she is usually one of the first posts each day. A search should give you good info; she's had numerous reviews, though I haven't seen one lately.

RoadRash506
10-10-17, 19:28
I've found that Kay gives a very good massage before an excellent ending. She advertises under Simply Pure Massage on BP and Craigslist; she is usually one of the first posts each day. A search should give you good info; she's had numerous reviews, though I haven't seen one lately.Anyone have typical pricing?

VBacon
10-16-17, 06:49
Anyone have typical pricing?Search the Greenville forums. There's plenty of information there. You'll spend $.

Wanderer20
11-14-17, 21:24
Sorry for the late report, but went there last week (last Sunday, to be precise). Got not my usual person, but maybe the mama-san. She. Wasn't vey good. Mediocre massage, and her attempts at teasing were terrible. She completely failed to get a reaction out of me (despite her attempting to, even to the point of tapping on my personal area). Still no table shower, and at best you'll get a HJ. This is especially annoying for me, as I live in Boiling Springs currently.

Honestly at this point, I think I prefer self-service / legit massages over the massages with HE. At least I get a decent massage out of it.

VBacon
11-18-17, 09:06
Sorry for the late report, but went there last week (last Sunday, to be precise). Got not my usual person, but maybe the mama-san. She. Wasn't vey good. Mediocre massage, and her attempts at teasing were terrible. She completely failed to get a reaction out of me (despite her attempting to, even to the point of tapping on my personal area). Still no table shower, and at best you'll get a HJ. This is especially annoying for me, as I live in Boiling Springs currently.

Honestly at this point, I think I prefer self-service / legit massages over the massages with HE. At least I get a decent massage out of it.This mirrors my experience exactly.

FreshPrince09
12-06-17, 16:15
Took one for the team, pulled in, didn't see any cars, decided to call the number no answer, got to the front door and it was open. One bagger lady (ugly but nice body) that doesn't speak any English. I asked for one hour, she looked in her books (thought maybe I needed an appointment) but she pointed in the books, saw $60 so I paid her, didn't see or was offered any table shower. Lead me into one of the rooms, and shut the door, got naked and got on the table, she knocked on the door, came in and started to massage me. The first 5 mins I thought her massage sucked but when she grabbed the oil holy shit! That had to be one of my top 10 massages I had ever had. I really didn't think I needed the massage, since I was there for a different reason. I was on the table face down, she kept rubbing her pussy on the back of my face as she was massaging my back, then her tits on the back of my head, thought it was a good sign, then when she was done giving me an awesome back massage, she grabbed a warm towel to wipe the oil up on my back, then she started to slap me my shoulders and back, I couldn't help but laugh so I slapped her ass and she started to laugh. Flipped and she massaged my hair, face, chest, then kept my boys covered but when she was doing my toes, I moved the towel to expose my boys and when she came back to my hip, she quickly covered them back up. I tipped her another 20 and gave her big hug, too bad she didn't understand any English. The massage was awesome, but I now think, if the lady is dressed sexy, you have a chance, but when the lady is dressed in long pants and buttoned up shirt (professional) then just enjoy the massage. I doubt they will be opened longed even though the massage was super awesome..I must say that everything you posted was spot on. Especially the oil!

But I did leave happy. That was my first time there. On the flip she covered it up and then slapped it and asked "massage"? I said yes. She held up 4 and I nodded and it was handled. I didn't really touch her or anything during the massage I did move my head a couple of time when she straddled me. I let a finger run her leg when she bumped against me but that was it.

I was surprised that it was even offered. Black guys get turned down a lot LOL. She did enjoy slapping "it" around though.

Sticks3
12-16-17, 01:05
http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-massage-864-310-5321-new-girls/26063577

Just ran across this add on backpage. It says they have a table shower now? Can anyone verify this? I may have to stop back in to check it out. The add also looks different than some I have seen in the past.

MilkDud
12-16-17, 20:47
I've been reading about this one for a while so I decided to take the plunge to see what all the fuss was about. I can confirm they do have a table shower. The massage was a 10 in my book. I left happy as well. If their service Remains the Same, this is my new go-to spot. I'm interested to see if there are things that can be added to the menu. Total time spent in location 73 minutes.

-MD.

Member #6014
12-17-17, 13:58
Thanks for the post. Mind sharing how much $ you spent? I'm in that area often so I'll give it a try soon.

I've been reading about this one for a while so I decided to take the plunge to see what all the fuss was about. I can confirm they do have a table shower. The massage was a 10 in my book. I left happy as well. If their service Remains the Same, this is my new go-to spot. I'm interested to see if there are things that can be added to the menu. Total time spent in location 73 minutes.

-MD.

MilkDud
12-17-17, 22:44
Door fee. 6 I tipped. 5 for the happiness and extra time.

Thanks for the post. Mind sharing how much $ you spent? I'm in that area often so I'll give it a try soon.

Member #6014
12-21-17, 21:19
Gave it a try today. Had to wait 30 minutes, they were busy.

Mammasan came to the door. Gave her 4 for 30 minutes for the house. She's the one who gave the massage. She went over 30 minutes, did a pretty good job, put some effort into it. She didn't look bad, slim, sweet smile. She didn't mind my hands wandering a little bit, decent HJ, she was patient and cleaned me up well, so I tipped 6. Might repeat.

Door fee. 6 I tipped. 5 for the happiness and extra time.

RugerM77
12-30-17, 17:57
Gave it a try today. Had to wait 30 minutes, they were busy.

Mammasan came to the door. Gave her 4 for 30 minutes for the house. She's the one who gave the massage. She went over 30 minutes, did a pretty good job, put some effort into it. She didn't look bad, slim, sweet smile. She didn't mind my hands wandering a little bit, decent HJ, she was patient and cleaned me up well, so I tipped 6. Might repeat.I stopped in last Thursday' my visit was very lackluster maybe because it was around 2 in the afternoon she said they had no table shower she was 50 or older decent massage with a very weak HJ. Maybe my timing was off but I won't repeat.

Gumpy1989
02-07-18, 09:54
Has anyone been by alba lately? I went back in December and was a bit disappointed. It's a hit or miss there. I really need a good massage and a he.

LovesMuffins
02-11-18, 14:54
Anyone tried either of these? I'm curious.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sweet-and-thick-southern-girl-great-massage-make-an-appointment-today/27733507

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cristas-sensual-b2b-massage-ill-pamper-u-w-my-softandslow-touch/27752842

Thanks!

Whatup101
02-14-18, 17:24
Just wondering if anyone has visited the AMP in BS recently? If you have please let me know how your visit went. I've only been to one AMP and I seen Pepsi in Anderson. I've noticed there ad has changed and offering a TS now. You can pm if you prefer to. Any info will be appreciated.

Whatup.

Member #6014
02-14-18, 20:57
Hey WhatUp.

I posted a review on this place not long ago. It was my very first visit to an AMP. I got mama and she didn't speak ANY English. She would speak (mandarin maybe?) into her phone and it would translate to English and she'd show me the phone. So we had a one way conversation. Haha.

There was no TS. The place was fairly clean and she locked the door behind us. I gave $40 for a half hour and she gave a fairly decent massage. Then she flipped me and pointed. I nodded and got a decent HJ. She let my hands roam although she was fully clothed. I gave her $40 and she seemed happy and said her name was ReeRee or GeeGee or something like that. Haha.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Just wondering if anyone has visited the AMP in BS recently? If you have please let me know how your visit went. I've only been to one AMP and I seen Pepsi in Anderson. I've noticed there ad has changed and offering a TS now. You can pm if you prefer to. Any info will be appreciated.

Whatup.

Whatup101
02-15-18, 09:20
Thanks man, I seen your report. Since it was almost 2 months old, I was hoping for a more recent review. Their ad has completely changed since then and more than likely the workers have changed to. I'm curious if the service has changed as well.

Stay safe and happy.

Whatup.

Hey WhatUp.

I posted a review on this place not long ago. It was my very first visit to an AMP. I got mama and she didn't speak ANY English. She would speak (mandarin maybe?) into her phone and it would translate to English and she'd show me the phone. So we had a one way conversation. Haha.

There was no TS. The place was fairly clean and she locked the door behind us. I gave $40 for a half hour and she gave a fairly decent massage. Then she flipped me and pointed. I nodded and got a decent HJ. She let my hands roam although she was fully clothed. I gave her $40 and she seemed happy and said her name was ReeRee or GeeGee or something like that. Haha.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

RunninFool
02-21-18, 12:31
Thanks man, I seen your report. Since it was almost 2 months old, I was hoping for a more recent review. Their ad has completely changed since then and more than likely the workers have changed to. I'm curious if the service has changed as well.

Stay safe and happy.

Whatup.I was there a week or so ago. No table shower. .40 tip for a HJ. Decent massage usually. If there are two cars in the parking lot don't bother. I've only had the older women. I did see a younger girl there when I left. They want you to speak into the phone so it will translate for them. The oil they use is scented and hard to get off in the shower.

Whatup101
02-21-18, 13:22
Thanks for the report. I can take this one off my list.

Stay safe and happy.

Whatup.

I was there a week or so ago. No table shower. .40 tip for a HJ. Decent massage usually. If there are two cars in the parking lot don't bother. I've only had the older women. I did see a younger girl there when I left. They want you to speak into the phone so it will translate for them. The oil they use is scented and hard to get off in the shower.

GetDownTown
03-06-18, 11:47
Went back by there today and had a pretty solid time. Provider was attractive, mid 40's with nice rack. Spoke very little English but I wasn't there to chat anyway. Opted for the 30 minute without TS. Surprisingly good massage and on the flip she held the fingers up and I nodded in approval. Overall a good experience. Damage: . 4 house / . 4 tip. I cannot say what the TS is like at this place. Apparently they have one.

Stay safe fellas.

FancyLad
03-26-18, 11:13
Hi all. I can confirm that the AMP in BS is good for a HE, but nothing more so far. On a related note, I wonder why there are so few AMPs in Sparty compared to G'ville? Alba is usually reliable, but it would be nice to have a backup when I'm over there. And has anyone found any non-Asian providers in the area, I. E. White or latina? I've found a few in the past at the parlors in G'ville, but they usually move on quickly. Thanks.

MilkDud
03-31-18, 00:43
The good uncle of Spartanburg County was having a meeting behind the Spa on 101. I snapped a few pics but I'm having trouble loading. Anyway, it looks like a monger was unwillingly invited to their meeting because he appeared to be wearing the honorary wrist jewelry. SPD strikes the AMP scene again. Be careful out there!

MD.

Jet4880
04-03-18, 21:17
Stopped at ching ching on a whim last month and went with the hour and did not regret it. I got Lilly to give me an amazing massage. And without asking received a great HE while I lifted her shirt and got a mouthful. Most definitely want to go back and see her again soon. English was awful but a great time was had.

Stripper Love
04-08-18, 15:51
Stopped at ching ching on a whim last month and went with the hour and did not regret it. I got Lilly to give me an amazing massage. And without asking received a great HE while I lifted her shirt and got a mouthful. Most definitely want to go back and see her again soon. English was awful but a great time was had.Based off of your review I decided to give ching ching a shot today. I had Yi (pronounced YEE). One of the best massages I have ever had and I left happy at the end. I will return.

Jet4880
04-08-18, 20:41
Based off of your review I decided to give ching ching a shot today. I had Yi (pronounced YEE). One of the best massages I have ever had and I left happy at the end. I will return.I too went yesterday and got May. Amazing time. Left content.

GetDownTown
04-11-18, 02:48
I'm going by today to see for myself (not that I don't trust you fellas). This is an excellent development given our current state of "affairs".

I too went yesterday and got May. Amazing time. Left content.

Sticks3
06-24-18, 23:30
Has anyone been to Alba lately? I haven't been in a few months. Just wondering if it is still the same.

Sticks.

CoochieMac
08-07-18, 20:19
Has anyone been to Alba lately? I haven't been in a few months. Just wondering if it is still the same.

Sticks.Stopped by last week. Same service, no changes.

HappySurfMore
08-08-18, 21:24
Older Lady.

Shitty Massage. Asked for hard. Got just lotion soft press, no skill. No teasing. Waste of time.

SpinnerGuy
08-22-18, 12:22
The good uncle of Spartanburg County was having a meeting behind the Spa on 101. I snapped a few pics but I'm having trouble loading. Anyway, it looks like a monger was unwillingly invited to their meeting because he appeared to be wearing the honorary wrist jewelry. SPD strikes the AMP scene again. Be careful out there!

MD.If you mean Chi Therapy, that's bad news. Wonder if they just went in and busted the guy. I enjoyed Mai there several times over the last few months, but it seems that she abruptly left two or three weeks ago. The Mamasan said "vacation", and wouldn't say if she'd be back. The Mamasan got mad when I wouldn't choose her since she's the only one there now. She's old and ugly. Mai was 26, spoke great English and was a totally hot spinner-winner. Any idea where she went?

RunDmc1972
08-22-18, 19:39
If you mean Chi Therapy, that's bad news. Wonder if they just went in and busted the guy. I enjoyed Mai there several times over the last few months, but it seems that she abruptly left two or three weeks ago. The Mamasan said "vacation", and wouldn't say if she'd be back. The Mamasan got mad when I wouldn't choose her since she's the only one there now. She's old and ugly. Mai was 26, spoke great English and was a totally hot spinner-winner. Any idea where she went?How could they bust just the guy? What evidence would they have? It he engaged in the act with employee would they not arrest both?? Takes two to tango. Now they very well might be watching the place. And bothering the guests. Stopping and arresting for any and all violations. Suspended driver's license. Open container. Warrants. But I doubt it had anything with the activities inside the establishment.

RFagen
08-23-18, 20:21
Based on the recent reviews of Ching Ching, my friend tried it out. He says the actual massage was mediocre at best but OTC roaming was available. The masseuse was a middle aged asian who was very pleasant and offered plenty of teasing but the actual massage was soft and non therapeutic. This will make some happy and others may skip.

ScGuy56
08-24-18, 19:31
How could they bust just the guy? What evidence would they have? It he engaged in the act with employee would they not arrest both?? Takes two to tango. Now they very well might be watching the place. And bothering the guests. Stopping and arresting for any and all violations. Suspended driver's license. Open container. Warrants. But I doubt it had anything with the activities inside the establishment.Check the date on that report. Was a while ago and it turned out to be nothing to do with the spa. Just an FYI.

DimplesMan
08-28-18, 23:22
First time visiting Alba. Before I went to Alba, I first walked into ching ching and had mama and 40 ish slightly chubby woman to choose from. Neither interested me so I decided to try Alba. I again asked to see my choices and Honey came in the room. Wow, a very beautiful well kept woman. Natural boobs that are heavenly, and felt very nice. Her body is a solid 10 IMO. House fee is still. 60 for 30 min and inquired about extras. The upper options were 100/140. Well worth a visit! I left w / o 200 in my pocket.

CoochieMac
10-10-18, 05:19
Anyone tried the AMP in Gaffney?

John Cocksman
10-28-18, 19:34
Anyone tried the AMP in Gaffney?I took a stroll down there today from the QT. Older Asian lady with a nice slim body. Speaks very little English and uses a tablet translator. Standard massage and happy ending. Tried to get her naked. Showed her a video of a nude BTB massage on my phone but wouldn't do it. A Google review said the place stunk of onions and curry. No strange odors were noted and place was very clean.

DatyFanatic
10-31-18, 10:57
Now don't anyone jump to the conclusion that my question is me being a smart ass. It is not. I have never been to a massage parlor but have one question.

Why do guys go to them and pay as much as they would for time with an escort and get less than if they saw an escort?

Just curious.

Hardcore6968
10-31-18, 15:17
Now don't anyone jump to the conclusion that my question is me being a smart ass. It is not. I have never been to a massage parlor but have one question.

Why do guys go to them and pay as much as they would for time with an escort and get less than if they saw an escort?

Just curious.Convenience for starts. No Dealing with meth / Crack heads and your in and out with no Drama like it never happen. How many time have you been all set to see a $60 good time ho that go's silent?

I find them more relaxing than visiting a low end escort like the ones on STG. Just my thoughts, I love them all. Other than the crazy meth heads.

GetDownTown
11-01-18, 19:17
Went by today and have to report that I had the most awesome time I have ever had add an AMP hands down. New girl said her name is Kelsey. Opted for the TS and 1 hour. Massage was a 10 and did not have to ask for he. I tipped nevertheless God it was awesome. Better get it while the getting is good boys.

SBurger
11-04-18, 15:33
I took a stroll down there today from the QT. Older Asian lady with a nice slim body. Speaks very little English and uses a tablet translator. Standard massage and happy ending. Tried to get her naked. Showed her a video of a nude BTB massage on my phone but wouldn't do it. A Google review said the place stunk of onions and curry. No strange odors were noted and place was very clean.I usually go to Ching Ching but last 2 trips I drew the same girl. Massage was worse I have received at any AMP I have visited & then HJ was pretty sub par too. Looking to switch it up. What's the name of the AMP in gaffney or any other recs in this area? I tried the one in boiling springs and just got a massage that was close to a year ago now so not sure if that's changed?

GiDaddy
11-07-18, 12:35
Went by today and have to report that I had the most awesome time I have ever had add an AMP hands down. New girl said her name is Kelsey. Opted for the TS and 1 hour. Massage was a 10 and did not have to ask for he. I tipped nevertheless God it was awesome. Better get it while the getting is good boys.I saw her and the review is spot on. She did allow otc while finishing. Everything was good but one thing threw me off. Her ass felt weird. Never felt an ass like that. Like it didn't feel normal LOL I don't know how else to describe it. Now that I'm writing this and thinking about it, maybe she has a flat ass and stuffed something in to look like an ass idk. Anyways go and feel them up yourselves and let me know what yall think about it.

Carolina Army
12-09-18, 18:22
Visited the new spa in inman yesterday, it was the first day open. The woman name was Michelle and was the hottest I've ever seen at an AMP. Rock solid body and beautiful. Its a little on the expensive side for the house prices, 60 for hhr and 80 for 1 hr. Reall great massage and awesome happy ending. Didn't mind letting my hands wander. Ill be back fo rsure.

VBacon
12-10-18, 12:00
Visited the new spa in inman yesterday, it was the first day open. The woman name was Michelle and was the hottest I've ever seen at an AMP. Rock solid body and beautiful. Its a little on the expensive side for the house prices, 60 for hhr and 80 for 1 hr. Reall great massage and awesome happy ending. Didn't mind letting my hands wander. Ill be back fo rsure.Is this more of a HE or full service type of place?

BigMarkd
12-11-18, 16:37
Visited the new spa in inman yesterday, it was the first day open. The woman name was Michelle and was the hottest I've ever seen at an AMP. Rock solid body and beautiful. Its a little on the expensive side for the house prices, 60 for hhr and 80 for 1 hr. Reall great massage and awesome happy ending. Didn't mind letting my hands wander. Ill be back fo rsure.What was the total damage with House Fee and Tip? And could you tell if FS is on the menu?

Carolina Army
12-11-18, 17:06
I opted for the HE but it was amazing. I've never felt somethign so amazing and she was the hottest Asian I've seen. Wow.

Is this more of a HE or full service type of place?

Carolina Army
12-11-18, 17:11
Its called TOWA spa on HWY 176.

Is this more of a HE or full service type of place?

Jellico
12-14-18, 15:44
After being closed for a couple of days, I finally found TOWA open and opted for an 80 hr. I agree with another poster regarding Michelle. Very attractive and nicely put togther Asian lady. While not as good as my legitimate massage therapist, it was by far the best AMP massage that I've ever had. Not sure about FS (I didn't inquire), but still left happy. Some heavy accent barrier to overcome.

LonelyGuy08
12-15-18, 23:17
Hi guys new here has anyone ever been to the Chi Spa on 101/85 near greer? I'm new to all.

Of this and need a place to try.

BigMarkd
12-16-18, 00:20
After being closed for a couple of days, I finally found TOWA open and opted for an 80 hr. I agree with another poster regarding Michelle. Very attractive and nicely put togther Asian lady. While not as good as my legitimate massage therapist, it was by far the best AMP massage that I've ever had. Not sure about FS (I didn't inquire), but still left happy. Some heavy accent barrier to overcome.What kind of tip was involved?

Jellico
12-16-18, 14:52
What kind of tip was involved?We didn't discuss it, but I tipped 40.

Carolina Army
12-18-18, 16:01
She been having to go to atlanta for some personal business back and forth.

We didn't discuss it, but I tipped 40.

LookNinForFun
12-22-18, 03:06
Went by for a visit. Very nice place. The massage was okay the rest was great.

Gumpy1989
12-28-18, 11:44
Has anyone been by alba spa recently? I haven't been in a while.

Baghdaddy
12-29-18, 09:24
They are now open at the regular hours and staffed. Stopped by for a visit. Very clean and courteous staff. Great TS and great massage. Really enjoyed it and awesome little lady with some strong hands gave an awesome massage.

Stark1988
01-08-19, 16:51
Anyone try the one on E main?

ScGuy56
01-11-19, 19:24
Closed for painting. Sign on the door.

YardLynx
01-15-19, 09:07
Closed for painting. Sign on the door.Yes I drove 45 minutes to find that out. Not sure how long it will be closed but would appreciate any info once it opens.

ScGuy56
01-16-19, 20:52
Yes I drove 45 minutes to find that out. Not sure how long it will be closed but would appreciate any info once it opens.I live down towards Anderson, I just happened to be over that way, was disappointed myself. I would also like to know when they open again. It is about a hour or more drive for me.

Carolina Army
01-21-19, 06:55
Its open for businesd now. They have a new sign and did a lot of remodeling. Great place.

I live down towards Anderson, I just happened to be over that way, was disappointed myself. I would also like to know when they open again. It is about a hour or more drive for me.

ScGuy56
01-21-19, 19:14
Its open for businesd now. They have a new sign and did a lot of remodeling. Great place.Might have to meander on over there and check it out.

SC.

TheRogue099
01-26-19, 19:44
Stopped by there late afternoon after hitting some golf balls.

Very nice massage and left with a smile on my face.

Would recommend if in the area. Nice remodel done. 80 house.

FiveOfSix
01-27-19, 13:55
Stopped by there late afternoon after hitting some golf balls.

Very nice massage and left with a smile on my face.

Would recommend if in the area. Nice remodel done. 80 house.After hearing all the glowing referrals about Towa made the trip down this am. Big F*king mistake. Place was empty rang the buzzer and mamasan let me in, led me to the room and told me 80 for the house and to take off my clothes and get on the table, pay the lady when she comes in. Got ready girl came in mid-30's shoulder length hair, frosted pretty attractive. Well she couldn't get me covered up quick enough, and kept covered the rest of the visit. Was nothing more than pressing down on the towels. Tried to move things along by rubbing up against her leg and she must have jumped a foot then made sure to stay out of reach the rest of the visit. After the flip more of the same then said "massage over" and walked out well I sat there. She came back and told her she forgot something said "Massage over". I got my wallet and said I might have something here for you, she said "massage over". The two walked me to the door and I told them I wouldn't be back and frankly don't think they gave a crap.

So I'm out 80 bucks and a 40 mile drive. Don't know how my experience was so different than what everyone else has been getting. With the recent heat put on the 2 up Asheville way I was hoping to find an alternative, big f*king mistake.

GreenvilleStev
01-28-19, 01:11
After hearing all the glowing referrals about Towa made the trip down this am. Big F*king mistake. Place was empty rang the buzzer and mamasan let me in, led me to the room and told me 80 for the house and to take off my clothes and get on the table, pay the lady when she comes in. Got ready girl came in mid-30's shoulder length hair, frosted pretty attractive. Well she couldn't get me covered up quick enough, and kept covered the rest of the visit. Was nothing more than pressing down on the towels. Tried to move things along by rubbing up against her leg and she must have jumped a foot then made sure to stay out of reach the rest of the visit. After the flip more of the same then said "massage over" and walked out well I sat there. She came back and told her she forgot something said "Massage over". I got my wallet and said I might have something here for you, she said "massage over". The two walked me to the door and I told them I wouldn't be back and frankly don't think they gave a crap.

So I'm out 80 bucks and a 40 mile drive. Don't know how my experience was so different than what everyone else has been getting. With the recent heat put on the 2 up Asheville way I was hoping to find an alternative, big f*king mistake.I'm surprised it took this long to get a post like this. I went by a few weeks before Christmas and had a similar experience. The place is dumpy at best. There was one lady there, 30's or 40's I would guess, and she was not very attractive and had on multiple layers of clothes including a sweatshirt and jeans under a skirt. Because of all the rave reviews, I paid and stayed and kept thinking the experience would get better, but it never did. She kept asking if I was a cop. She gave the worst massage I've ever had, literally not even fit to be called a massage. And then she said no extras, which was good with me because I did not want any and just wanted to get away from that place. All these glowing reviews seem more than a little suspicious to me.

Jellico
01-28-19, 09:58
After hearing all the glowing referrals about Towa made the trip down this am. Big F*king mistake. Place was empty rang the buzzer and mamasan let me in, led me to the room and told me 80 for the house and to take off my clothes and get on the table, pay the lady when she comes in. Got ready girl came in mid-30's shoulder length hair, frosted pretty attractive. Well she couldn't get me covered up quick enough, and kept covered the rest of the visit. Was nothing more than pressing down on the towels. Tried to move things along by rubbing up against her leg and she must have jumped a foot then made sure to stay out of reach the rest of the visit. After the flip more of the same then said "massage over" and walked out well I sat there. She came back and told her she forgot something said "Massage over". I got my wallet and said I might have something here for you, she said "massage over". The two walked me to the door and I told them I wouldn't be back and frankly don't think they gave a crap.

So I'm out 80 bucks and a 40 mile drive. Don't know how my experience was so different than what everyone else has been getting. With the recent heat put on the 2 up Asheville way I was hoping to find an alternative, big f*king mistake.I'll have to take some responsibility there and offer my apologies. When it first opened, I had a session with Michelle. I found her to be attractive, friendly & personable, and gave a really nice massage (for an AMP). I went back last week after theyir remodeling and had an experience similar to yours. I'm not going back either.

Carolina Army
01-28-19, 15:52
I had michelle too. She was really good.

I'll have to take some responsibility there and offer my apologies. When it first opened, I had a session with Michelle. I found her to be attractive, friendly & personable, and gave a really nice massage (for an AMP). I went back last week after theyir remodeling and had an experience similar to yours. I'm not going back either.

YardLynx
01-28-19, 17:12
Thanks. I appreciate the update and will not waste my time driving back. Looks like I lucked out with them being closed.

I'll have to take some responsibility there and offer my apologies. When it first opened, I had a session with Michelle. I found her to be attractive, friendly & personable, and gave a really nice massage (for an AMP). I went back last week after theyir remodeling and had an experience similar to yours. I'm not going back either.

TheRogue099
01-28-19, 18:46
.............. All these glowing reviews seem more than a little suspicious to me.I do not know about the other reviews and their intentions but I have to say this. I am NOT, in no way shape or form, a fan of AMPs or any other Massage business (this is only my 2 d visit to an AMP in 15 years). I am a 99.9% escort guy. But since the talent around here is few and far between since my arrival, I decided to stop over and give this place a try.

I stopped by because I was in the area and saw the reviews. I had no issues at all, maybe it was me.

I got a massage and went home with a smile on my face. No drama, no BS, just straight up my experience when I was there.

BadBrad97
01-31-19, 12:10
I do not know about the other reviews and their intentions but I have to say this. I am NOT, in no way shape or form, a fan of AMPs or any other Massage business (this is only my 2 d visit to an AMP in 15 years). I am a 99.9% escort guy. But since the talent around here is few and far between since my arrival, I decided to stop over and give this place a try.

I stopped by because I was in the area and saw the reviews. I had no issues at all, maybe it was me.

I got a massage and went home with a smile on my face. No drama, no BS, just straight up my experience when I was there.My regular girl at Ching Ching (Kaycee) went back to China so I thought I would TOFTT and try TOWA. Big mistake. Michelle went back to China too (so they said) and there was only Kiki (or something like that) there. I am pretty sure they won't be there for much longer. It was 4:30 in the afternoon and she said I was the first. . 6 for 30 minutes is too steep for what they offer. Massage was about a 3 mostly with towel on and draped. She jumped back when touched OTC. On the flip she wanted another. 6, I gave her. 4. She only showed her top for a second with no touching. She asked if there were any other massage places around. I told her that there was Mae Mae, Ching Ching and Old Spartanburg road and they only charge. 4 for 30 minutes. She went out and told the mamasan and came back and said the mamasan was shocked and maybe that was why they have no business. She kept asking if she was pretty which she really wasn't. Maybe a 6 with bad lighting. Not what I was hoping for.

ScGuy56
01-31-19, 14:13
Thanks. I appreciate the update and will not waste my time driving back. Looks like I lucked out with them being closed.I almost made that drive last Sunday but blew it off and slept in. Looks like I made the right choice. If they do not know about other establishments in the area then they must be a new operator moving into the area. Based on the ladies I have known in the past, they all know about everyone else. And they all know everyone else's business. That is why when there is a bust, you will see three or four others shut down or get real strict if they are in the same area or county. They know it happens a lot sooner than we find out. Funny how those cell phone things work.

BoomHauer
02-02-19, 19:06
So I went in for the good ol rub and tug today. Linda was her name. Really good rub. I have knots like nobody's business, and she worked those out quite masterfully. When it came to the flip part it was bad. Like I pushed her off after 10 seconds bad. If you like a rough and fast HE, she's the girl for you, but I don't like that one bit.

BobWilson2121
02-12-19, 14:22
Where in sptbg is the best place to go try out for a first timer.

RussellXenia
02-12-19, 22:29
Visiting for a couple days. Any Intel on this place? Gladly share info for Myrtle Beach.

Jackdic
02-13-19, 07:30
Visiting for a couple days. Any Intel on this place? Gladly share info for Myrtle Beach.So-so massage with limited English and a HE. But don't forget. YMMV.

BadBrad97
02-16-19, 14:22
Visiting for a couple days. Any Intel on this place? Gladly share info for Myrtle Beach.If you are just looking for massage and HE then maybe Ching Ching. They trade girls back and forth with Boiling Springs so it's hard to tell who is where. For FS Alba is pretty much a sure thing.

TheGuy345
02-16-19, 15:32
If you are just looking for massage and HE then maybe Ching Ching. They trade girls back and forth with Boiling Springs so it's hard to tell who is where. For FS Alba is pretty much a sure thing.How are the girls at Alba? I normally hit Greenville up over at natural health. Usually decent looking girls. I visited Alba many years ago. Gorgeous young thing. Shortly after the you know who went in on them. So haven't been back. LOL.

PilotFlight24
03-01-19, 21:03
I am an Asheville monger and had a dream down at Towa in Inman. Got there right when they opened up during this rainy season. Like a moron, I parked over a puddle and stepped in water. Got to the door and was greeted by Mama and led to a room. Gave her the. 8 fee and in walked the therapist. She had wet hair and had it up in a towel. This would be an issue throughout the dream as she kept complaining about having wet hair. Asked for the table massage and was a mistake. They ran out of hot water, so I shivered the whole time. Got back to the room and therapist said what do I want and give me the donation. I dropped anothe Benjamin and she started a 25 minute massage, which was not too bad, I wold rate it a 7. After that I only got a HJ, which was tense. After the clean-up Mama came in and said it has not been busy and I stated to offer more. Anyway, escorted out. WIll not be back because Ashevegas / Hendo AMPs offer more, even after the November bust.

Safe mongering.

Gumpy1989
03-16-19, 13:43
Has anyone been to Alba spa recently? I know with that place it can be a hit or a miss there.

WingMan240
04-13-19, 15:56
Had a dream about this place. Went in and opted for 30 minute massage. 10 minutes on back, lots of attention to the boys, and then told to flip. Flipped with the guy at attention, and then asked if I wanted any extra massage in that spot. Shook head yes, and she let the girls out then started the pelvic massage. After about 10 minutes of nothing, lulu went in for a taste with no cover and did that for another 10 until I was fully relaxed. Left happy and did the. 4.8 overall. Will visit again. YMMV.

AsianLover1234
04-24-19, 21:39
Had a dream about this place. Went in and opted for 30 minute massage. 10 minutes on back, lots of attention to the boys, and then told to flip. Flipped with the guy at attention, and then asked if I wanted any extra massage in that spot. Shook head yes, and she let the girls out then started the pelvic massage. After about 10 minutes of nothing, lulu went in for a taste with no cover and did that for another 10 until I was fully relaxed. Left happy and did the. 4.8 overall. Will visit again. YMMV.This place is not on Rubmaps, not even a site location. It sounds like it should be there. The Yelp has a picture of a nice looking girl. Is that room and girl really Royal Springs?

BadBrad97
04-25-19, 17:11
This place is not on Rubmaps, not even a site location. It sounds like it should be there. The Yelp has a picture of a nice looking girl. Is that room and girl really Royal Springs?Those pictures are definitely not Royal Springs. Although the place is not bad, just your typical Asian decor.

AsianLover1234
04-25-19, 22:14
Those pictures are definitely not Royal Springs. Although the place is not bad, just your typical Asian decor.So is Wingman's dream about Royal Springs reflect any reality? Or where the Yelp pictures false?

Should I burn a Benjamin to see if the RS dream was reality?

Any updates fellow mongers about Alba, ChingChing, or Asian Massage, my latest dreamy places?

HanBurner101
04-29-19, 23:17
I was in yall's area the other day and stopped in at Alba. They were busy and wanted me to come back in 20 minutes. I know we all go to these wonderful business establishments for similar reasons but I'd prefer not to high five any of you guys on your way out. Just sets the mood up wrong. Anyway I passed and rolled over to RS. It was fine. Nothing particularly good about the location, had reasonably private parking, the inside was reasonably clean not the worst I've been in. The massage was very poor. And on the flip she wanted a bench just for a handshake. If she were Asa, Yuki, or London Keyes I would gone for it. However she was not and I elected to leave unsatisfied. I hope you guys usually have better pickings and service.

So is Wingman's dream about Royal Springs reflect any reality? Or where the Yelp pictures false?

Should I burn a Benjamin to see if the RS dream was reality?

Any updates fellow mongers about Alba, ChingChing, or Asian Massage, my latest dreamy places?

MrRotor
05-01-19, 17:31
Massage was actually good but was the fugly old lady. Knees and elbows but nothing extra offered LOL I'd turned down she was that ugly.

KoujiKabuto
05-01-19, 18:43
Was in town for work and figured out I'd check out what the area had to offer. Tried Ching Ching first, a. Less than attractive woman, to put it lightly, came to greet me and pretty much couldn't speak English at all. I think she was trying to tell me they were busy or something, but I really couldn't even tell. So I left and figured I'd try Alba since it's right down the street. The mamasan here seemed suspicious of me, which I don't usually get, I don't have a cop look or feel. I was able to play it off, but just saying she seemed more cautious than most. But anyway, the girl I drew was quite the gem for an asian. I don't walk into these places expecting particularly attractive women, but this girl had huge firm natural DDs and a great body. No sag, which is amazing considering she appeared to be older. Massage was more like sensual touching, but the flip was great. She took it upon herself to let them out and gave an above average handshake with full touching above the waste. One of the best visits I've had at an AMP.

Jackdic
05-02-19, 06:27
Was in town for work and figured out I'd check out what the area had to offer. Tried Ching Ching first, a. Less than attractive woman, to put it lightly, came to greet me and pretty much couldn't speak English at all. I think she was trying to tell me they were busy or something, but I really couldn't even tell. So I left and figured I'd try Alba since it's right down the street. The mamasan here seemed suspicious of me, which I don't usually get, I don't have a cop look or feel. I was able to play it off, but just saying she seemed more cautious than most. But anyway, the girl I drew was quite the gem for an asian. I don't walk into these places expecting particularly attractive women, but this girl had huge firm natural DDs and a great body. No sag, which is amazing considering she appeared to be older. Massage was more like sensual touching, but the flip was great. She took it upon herself to let them out and gave an above average handshake with full touching above the waste. One of the best visits I've had at an AMP.I'm a big DD fan. Did you happen to get a name?

IronFist1
05-05-19, 13:11
I'm a big DD fan. Did you happen to get a name?I will be in your fair city in a couple of weeks. Is the donation s standard or did you tip a little extra for the ending. I'll be glad to return the favor when you are in Columbia. I should have sent this to koujikabuto but the offer is still good.

Jackdic
05-07-19, 12:54
I will be in your fair city in a couple of weeks. Is the donation s standard or did you tip a little extra for the ending. I'll be glad to return the favor when you are in Columbia. I should have sent this to koujikabuto but the offer is still good.Back to Alba yet. But when I do, I'll definitely be asking for Ms. DD.

BadBrad97
05-17-19, 09:49
Back to Alba yet. But when I do, I'll definitely be asking for Ms. DD.I had the privilege of a visit with miss DD. They were as Playboy perfect as they get. Boobs 10, body 10, flip 10, attitude 5.

Knbbsi
05-26-19, 18:32
I'll be driving through I85 tomorrow on my way to NC. Was wondering if there are any good spots for a good 4 hand massage. He is optional. Thanks in advance for you help. Willing to trade info if you are in the North Atlanta area.

Live Long and Monger.

Knbbsi.

Knbbsi
06-02-19, 11:43
Thanks to a tip from Asianlover1234, I was able to enjoy a good 4 hands massage at TheAsianMassage on Boiling Springs Rd. Jenny and Yiyi were available. Yiyi is old and not much to look at but Jenny is cute, and has the softest skin I've ever felt. Since it was my first time I was not allowed much roaming, but massage was 7/10. And the 2 person HE was great. $100 for about 45 minutes plus tips.

Live Long and Monger.

Knbbsi.

I'll be driving through I85 tomorrow on my way to NC. Was wondering if there are any good spots for a good 4 hand massage. He is optional. Thanks in advance for you help. Willing to trade info if you are in the North Atlanta area.

Live Long and Monger.

Knbbsi.

StateChamp69
06-26-19, 12:04
Last report was from last year. Any info on AMP in gaffney? Any recommendations for locations someone that is newish to the area?

SodaMan
06-27-19, 10:19
Last report was from last year. Any info on AMP in gaffney? Any recommendations for locations someone that is newish to the area?I stopped by for a 30 min appt a few weeks ago. Didn't get a name, but my therapist was the least attractive I've ever seen at an AMP. But massage / ending we're about average. I'm really surprised that they are still open. I worked in Gaffney years ago, and everybody knows everyone else there. Maybe they are getting enough business from the close proximity of 85.

SodaMan
06-27-19, 10:32
Sorry I'm late on this, but a couple months ago I had a great visit to Royal Springs. Excellent massage from a very sweet therapist. On the way out, I ran into a beautiful young lady, who actually looked like someone who could be in some of those ads. Every time I've tried to stop by lately, there's been at least a car or two in the lot, so haven't been able to get back there.

StateChamp69
06-27-19, 14:51
So. Is it worth a visit? What is the closest one to Gaffneythat you would recommend?

I stopped by for a 30 min appt a few weeks ago. Didn't get a name, but my therapist was the least attractive I've ever seen at an AMP. But massage / ending we're about average. I'm really surprised that they are still open. I worked in Gaffney years ago, and everybody knows everyone else there. Maybe they are getting enough business from the close proximity of 85.

SodaMan
06-29-19, 23:18
So. Is it worth a visit? What is the closest one to Gaffneythat you would recommend?Either Royal Springs or Ching Ching.

AsianLover1234
06-30-19, 12:26
Either Royal Springs or Ching Ching.Recommend. Jenny is best. She's a CMT AMP plus sweet nice.

TomKat864
07-22-19, 06:03
Do anyone know any where else in Gaffney besides Asian Massage?

Hardcore6968
08-26-19, 15:36
I just noticed a massage place as I was driving on hwy29 in spartanburg. - 2601 East Main St sulite 14. Anyone ever tried it?

Stark1988
08-26-19, 17:33
I just noticed a massage place as I was driving on hwy29 in spartanburg. - 2601 East Main St sulite 14. Anyone ever tried it?I just saw this today. I just happened to get a snowcone and walked by it. To get a good look. Probably legit, they ad on the window from 10-30 minutes, but nothing about hours. Can't find a trace of it on the internet. They do have an open sign but the door is dark and I couldn't see past it without getting right up on the door. I'd say it's 70% chance of being legit.

Sticks3
09-20-19, 08:59
Has anyone had any luck lately at any of the BS AMP's? It has been a while since I have visited and was hoping to have something close to home. Last times I visited it was always hit or miss but mostly a miss. Stay safe!

LookNinForFun
09-20-19, 16:42
This place has closed up. The building is part of the beauty school there now. Or last timeme I check it out. I don't know why they didn't take the names off the building.

I just saw this today. I just happened to get a snowcone and walked by it. To get a good look. Probably legit, they ad on the window from 10-30 minutes, but nothing about hours. Can't find a trace of it on the internet. They do have an open sign but the door is dark and I couldn't see past it without getting right up on the door. I'd say it's 70% chance of being legit.

Sticks3
10-18-19, 14:17
I decided to go to Alba last week on a whim. It has been about a year since I last visited. Still the same Alba. I walked in and no one met me at the counter. Rang the bell and mama showed up. She asked "you been here before?" I replied yes and she showed me to the normal room. A few minutes later a late 40's spinner came in dressed for fun! She asked "How long you want?" I opted for 30 min. She said $60 I paid and she started a decent massage. After 15 min or so the menu opened up after she allowed some roaming with the hands. Tip was $. 20. YMMV. Stay safe out there.

Gumpy1989
10-22-19, 05:06
I went there on Sunday afternoon. I haven't been there in a few months. I got a new girl called Bonnie I believe. She has to be the hottest one I've seen there. Easily looks like she is in early twenties but told me she was 25. Not see a great massage but not the worst I have had. Definitely makes up for it in service. She ride me for a while and finished me off with a HJ. I definitely will be back to see her.

Jet4880
10-23-19, 20:49
Went to Alba yesterday on my lunch break on a whim. Opted for the half hour and drew Lisa. Tight little woman that was stunning. Short dress and the massage was amazing. She thought I was trouble but I assured her I wasn't and just wanted to have a little fun. Down came the dress and up went my finger. Enjoyed the ending and will definitely come back. Had been a year since I had been since I've been going exclusive to ching ching.

Sometimes1
10-31-19, 10:32
Visited Alba yesterday. Normal buzzer entry. Taken to the room and in a few minutes an attractive petite lady walks in. It took some dialogue to build her trust. But afterwards she relaxes. The table shower was great. Back to the room she loses the dress and the natural D's take over. While enjoyable, the time loss in building trust, a finger touch massage and at least on this day, a generally rushed attitude left me with no real interest in returning anytime soon.

Professor55
11-12-19, 08:31
I was in Spartanburg yesterday on business and used the previous posts to decide on Albas for my afternoon delight. Saw beautiful young lady called Tutu who seemed to be quite young, maybe early 20's: pretty face, smooth skin. Tits were small but had excellent nips. Great attitude. Had plenty of time so opted for the hour. Very good table shower with plenty of attention to important parts. She took instruction well on my request for gentle massage and on the flip we negotiated FS. Did some CBJ, DATY, and finished in Mish. She was even kind enough to pretend to cum.

AsianLover1234
11-21-19, 13:14
I was in Spartanburg yesterday on business and used the previous posts to decide on Albas for my afternoon delight. Saw beautiful young lady called Tutu who seemed to be quite young, maybe early 20's: pretty face, smooth skin. Tits were small but had excellent nips. Great attitude. Had plenty of time so opted for the hour. Very good table shower with plenty of attention to important parts. She took instruction well on my request for gentle massage and on the flip we negotiated FS. Did some CBJ, DATY, and finished in Mish. She was even kind enough to pretend to cum.Alba has some good reports, and it is a very public up front full service store. Nice, but a bit commercial.

How about Asian Massage or Ching Ching? Same owner for both, staff rotate around. I most like Asian Massage. Staff mostly seasoned professionals, and they are sweet and take care of me. Any mongers have updates on these two stores? PM me or public. THanks!

YardLynx
12-11-19, 11:51
Has anyone had any experience at Asia Energy? Was thinking about going here a couple of weeks back and ended up at royal springs instead. Not the best choice as Royal Springs was not good. Ok massage, lady was in and out of the room and shorted me 15 minutes but it did get the job done. They did seem busy so maybe that was it or it was just me.

Will be in the area soon and figured I would check out Asia Energy but wanted to see about any experience anyone had there. Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks.

Anyone try the one on E main?

LookNinForFun
12-11-19, 12:14
Been a few times, seems legit with possibilities depending upon who is there. Never had anything extra here.

Has anyone had any experience at Asia Energy? Was thinking about going here a couple of weeks back and ended up at royal springs instead. Not the best choice as Royal Springs was not good. Ok massage, lady was in and out of the room and shorted me 15 minutes but it did get the job done. They did seem busy so maybe that was it or it was just me.

Will be in the area soon and figured I would check out Asia Energy but wanted to see about any experience anyone had there. Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks.

YardLynx
12-17-19, 15:40
I stopped by this one since Asia Energy up the road was full and there was a wait. Only one lady working and was a cute middle aged Asian lady 40 ish I would guess. Really good massage and ok ending as it was rushed due to someone else coming in (which is why I think she was alone). Got most of the hour and might try again but parking is tough when the restaurant out front is open. All in all a good experience with standard damage.

[qQUOTE=LookNinForFun;4459444]This place has closed up. The building is part of the beauty school there now. Or last timeme I check it out. I don't know why they didn't take the names off the building. [ / QUOTE].

ThatGuy1984
12-20-19, 09:07
I stopped by this one since Asia Energy up the road was full and there was a wait. Only one lady working and was a cute middle aged Asian lady 40 ish I would guess. Really good massage and ok ending as it was rushed due to someone else coming in (which is why I think she was alone). Got most of the hour and might try again but parking is tough when the restaurant out front is open. All in all a good experience with standard damage.

[qQUOTE=LookNinForFun;4459444]This place has closed up. The building is part of the beauty school there now. Or last timeme I check it out. I don't know why they didn't take the names off the building. [ / QUOTE]Does Asia energy do extra? I always heard it was a fully legit place and massage only so I never have visited.

LookNinForFun
12-20-19, 11:17
Does anyone know of a independent massage lady in spartanburg gaffney area. At this point I don't care if she is totally legit or not. I want a good massage and hopefully more. The one I used in spartanburg has disappeared and the one in gaffney wasn't worth it.