PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3

WbBrown2020
01-27-20, 12:43
Last report was from last year. Any info on AMP in gaffney? Any recommendations for locations someone that is newish to the area?First, I'm a long time lurker. I figured it was about time I posted some reviews.

I've been to the Gaffney AMP 2 times. Didn't ask for providers name. I'd say late 20's, early 30's both times. I had an excellent massage both times, closest I've ever had to a "real" massage at an AMP. Ending was decent he only. Couldn't get them to remove any clothes but was allowed to feel them up through their clothes. They didn't hound me for a tip either time. I left the normal. 4 and they seemed happy. Not the extras I'd like, but a really good massage, with decent "relief".

DrFrankenstein
02-05-20, 14:34
Anybody had any luck at soul Asia in boiling Springs? Or any luck at Towa it in Inman?

HanBurner101
02-05-20, 22:08
Shout out to AsianLover1234 for the recommendation. I finally had the opportunity to visit Ching Ching and IMO it is the best Chinese style Parlour in the Upstate. Mae took care of me and I met Jenny. Would be a great place for a 4 hands. The TS is particularly good and may be the best set up I've seen since I've been doing this. It's on a slight incline so the water drains to your feet, very thorough cleaning. Attention to "detail" is always appreciated and far too often neglected. Limited menu as is usual for CAMP's (they have the recipe for not getting busted figured out) but a quality massage. I will repeat as often as I can have spare time in sparkle city.

AsianLover1234
02-16-20, 15:47
Shout out to AsianLover1234 for the recommendation. I finally had the opportunity to visit Ching Ching and IMO it is the best Chinese style Parlour in the Upstate. Mae took care of me and I met Jenny. Would be a great place for a 4 hands. The TS is particularly good and may be the best set up I've seen since I've been doing this. It's on a slight incline so the water drains to your feet, very thorough cleaning. Attention to "detail" is always appreciated and far too often neglected. Limited menu as is usual for CAMP's (they have the recipe for not getting busted figured out) but a quality massage. I will repeat as often as I can have spare time in sparkle city.Not clear. Did Jenny service you, or just look cute at the front door? Mae is nice but Jenny is the best.

Member #6381
03-02-20, 14:38
Alba got a new girl, I can't remember her name though. She's got nice legs, a bit of a chubby belly, pretty cute face and (if I'm not mistaken) natural c's. I'd guess around 30 yrs old. No massage -- just light rubbing for 10 minutes or so, then on to business. Business was fun, but nothing spectacular. . 6 + 1. 2.

Pantherfort
03-14-20, 19:57
Looking for good AMP in spt area.

SodaMan
03-24-20, 21:32
I Drove by Asian Health and Energy today; both looked dark and empty. I didn't have a chance to stop and check them out. Hopefully it's very temporary.

BadBrad97
03-25-20, 12:55
I Drove by Asian Health and Energy today; both looked dark and empty. I didn't have a chance to stop and check them out. Hopefully it's very temporary.Very possible. Went to Ching Ching last week and she said they were down to 1-2 customers a day.

SodaMan
03-26-20, 12:35
Very possible. Went to Ching Ching last week and she said they were down to 1-2 customers a day.Yea, Ching Ching used to be my go to. Great service and it was always busy. I guess we'll have to just save up for a while.

Gumpy1989
03-30-20, 15:08
Is that Diamond massage place legit or can you get a happy ending there? I went by Alba and they are closed.

AsianLover1234
03-30-20, 18:44
Is that Diamond massage place legit or can you get a happy ending there? I went by Alba and they are closed.I have not tried them yet. Looked on Rubmaps, not there (a bad sign).

Googled Diamond, and no Yelp (a good sign). There is a simple page ad on CitySearch, no photos, but refers to massage, deep tissue, the usual.

This could be a quick pop-up place no on the map boards yet.

Or it could be a simple small store all legit.

Someone needs to go try when this coronavirus crap is past, and let his brothers know if there are any treats there!

My favorites are still The Asian Massage, and Jenny, but what else is new?

Mark User
04-11-20, 15:54
Any word on this place, as you head out of town on 9? Curious. . .

AsianLover1234
04-23-20, 19:00
Any word on this place, as you head out of town on 9? Curious. . Bedpage is the new backpage site.

Alba is the only one listing there. I am sure that will change soon enough as the lovely ladies reopen other stores, and figure out the marketing!

SomeYoungGuy20
05-05-20, 06:43
Alba got a new girl, I can't remember her name though. She's got nice legs, a bit of a chubby belly, pretty cute face and (if I'm not mistaken) natural c's. I'd guess around 30 yrs old. No massage -- just light rubbing for 10 minutes or so, then on to business. Business was fun, but nothing spectacular. . 6 + 1. 2Deciding on going to Albas once's everything is back to normal or open but wanted and idea of how high is the damage and what I need to be prepared for thanks in advances guys.

Member #6381
05-05-20, 19:19
Deciding on going to Albas once's everything is back to normal or open but wanted and idea of how high is the damage and what I need to be prepared for thanks in advances guys.The price was in the review you quoted. . 6 + 1. 2.

Jackdic
05-11-20, 16:59
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2020/05/11/gov-mcmaster-announces-close-contact-businesses-reopen-may-18/3111397001/

XanManLeft10
05-28-20, 01:01
Contemplating going to Alba, how do they treat the guys that come in?

Carolina Army
05-29-20, 08:57
Paid a visit Monday and been a while. Saw may. And it was awesome. She is petite and sexy with an amazing body. She did the body rub and it was great. Gave me the HE and it was great. Whats the best way to ask for more services? Just flat out ask or point still my go to place. Any details on Alba? Its just down the road. I haven't been to Alba yet.

Member #6381
05-29-20, 10:22
Paid a visit Monday and been a while. Saw may. And it was awesome. She is petite and sexy with an amazing body. She did the body rub and it was great. Gave me the HE and it was great. Whats the best way to ask for more services? Just flat out ask or point still my go to place. Any details on Alba? Its just down the road. I haven't been to Alba yet.Alba, afaik, is still closed. I live nearby and haven't seen any cars or or their open sign lit. Does ching ching offer FS? I thought they were just an he joint. And yeah, the best way (if they don't ask you first) is just to ask.

SmokinCock
06-10-20, 15:36
Had a great visit today with Kassidy. Very good massage started off slow in the flip. But I mentioned Jenny and she went straight for the HE after asking if I knew Jenny. Very sexy body. Allowed me to roam. Softest legs ever. Wearing some cutoff jean shorts. Definitely will revisit soon! . 6 for the hour. 4 just because. She didn't ask upfront or seem like she was expecting it.

AsianSeeker1
06-16-20, 12:59
Hey guys,

First time poster here. Just wanting to let y'all know Alba is up and running. Had a visit with them today and everything went well. . to the house and $.2 tip. Seems like they have 2 girls working, the one I saw was a 5'2 I'd say around 27-30 ish, very cute. I'm definitely going back in a week or two.

Member #6381
06-16-20, 20:49
Hey guys,

First time poster here. Just wanting to let y'all know Alba is up and running. Had a visit with them today and everything went well. . to the house and $.2 tip. Seems like they have 2 girls working, the one I saw was a 5'2 I'd say around 27-30 ish, very cute. I'm definitely going back in a week or two.Agreed, stopped by today as well. Did you happen to catch the short ones name? I saw Cici, she was the taller of the two at around 5'5". Cici was also pretty cute. Around 30, maybe 120-130 lb. Was a good time, but I want to see that short girl badly. She was a fuckin cutie.

AsianSeeker1
06-16-20, 22:48
Agreed, stopped by today as well. Did you happen to catch the short ones name? I saw Cici, she was the taller of the two at around 5'5". Cici was also pretty cute. Around 30, maybe 120-130 lb. Was a good time, but I want to see that short girl badly. She was a fuckin cutie.The one I saw told me her name was Bonnie.

Member #6381
06-17-20, 22:08
The one I saw told me her name was Bonnie.Ah, ok, I have seen her before. Maybe it was the mask or the sexy little outfit. Or maybe she lost some weight during quarantine. Dunno, but she was lookin good yesterday.

SodaMan
07-02-20, 08:53
After having no luck with a local LMT I've been trying, I decided to stop by The Asian for a quick 30 min massage. They are full open, without an appointment. The only thing different was she wore a mask. She was a tiny little gal named Lucy. She got up on the table and gave a good massage, which I really wasn't expecting. Not only a good massage, but also a lot of teasing; she was very playful. 40/. 5 hr, and I tipped 50, a little more than usual because she was so good and not rushed.

Gumpy1989
07-03-20, 11:15
Does anyone know if Trues Asian / Ching Ching offers more than only happy endings? Do they do full service or just happy endings?

Member #6381
07-04-20, 10:05
Does anyone know if Trues Asian / Ching Ching offers more than only happy endings? Do they do full service or just happy endings?Since they've reopened I've been to both a couple times, and it would seem that the answer is. Very probably no? Maybe after developing a rapport with one of the girls over the course of many visits. Maybe.

Sexhoundtn2
07-04-20, 16:22
I will be coming down 26 thru Spartanburg and on a couple of hour South of Spartanburg tomorrow on an unexpected business trip. I'm definitely looking to check out an AMP or 2 and would be interesting in a UTR. If anybody has any nuggets for me I would appreciate it. If you're ever in the Knoxville or Nashville area let me know I'll try to help you out.

SteveeBoy2906
07-09-20, 14:26
Was dreaming of a visit to Sburg yesterday and saw Amy. An average looker but slim and not much English. She gave a good massage with strong hands and technique. Nothing but HE available to me but first time I've been in. Damage was. 60 plus tip. Stay safe!

Carolina Army
07-10-20, 12:10
Paid a visit yesterday afternoon. Saw May. Got an excellent massage and HE. She is very good. I don't know if they offer anything extra or FS. I'm going to continue coming as a regular to see. If anyone knows if they do or have partaken in FS or other let me know. Next visit I may try and see if she will oblige.

CaptainZarkof
07-10-20, 20:44
Paid a visit yesterday afternoon. Saw May. Got an excellent massage and HE. She is very good. I don't know if they offer anything extra or FS. I'm going to continue coming as a regular to see. If anyone knows if they do or have partaken in FS or other let me know. Next visit I may try and see if she will oblige.Please do keep us updated with your progress. I've seen May three times now. She is attractive with a small but sexy body, playful, and gives a great combination of very sensual and decently therapeutic massage. Last time I was there, she didn't stop me lifting her dress and caressing her panties during the HE. I've twice been offered a 4 hand massage there (which I declined) but don't know about the FS either. The other girl there gives a decent massage too, but not nearly as sensual and playful.

SodaMan
07-14-20, 22:20
Stopped by Soul Asia the other day. The massage was just about average. No draping, and lots of butt massage; so I thought HE was a lock. But she covered on the flip. I was worked up so reluctantly started diy. She grabbed my hand, and shook her head no. So, I pointed at her and said 'you do it'. She said something about table shower 'be nice'. Thinking with little head I gave the table shower a try. Well, in there she put soap in my hand, and said 'you clean'. Of course she was upset with my small tip, but I won't be going back anytime soon. Has anybody tried Diamond, right down the road from Soul? I've never seen a report, or ad from them. My next trip to an AMP, I'll give them a trry.

Member #6381
07-15-20, 09:13
Stopped by Soul Asia the other day. The massage was just about average. No draping, and lots of butt massage; so I thought HE was a lock. But she covered on the flip. I was worked up so reluctantly started diy. She grabbed my hand, and shook her head no. So, I pointed at her and said 'you do it'. She said something about table shower 'be nice'. Thinking with little head I gave the table shower a try. Well, in there she put soap in my hand, and said 'you clean'. Of course she was upset with my small tip, but I won't be going back anytime soon. Has anybody tried Diamond, right down the road from Soul? I've never seen a report, or ad from them. My next trip to an AMP, I'll give them a trry.No I'm curious about diamond as well. Alba needs some FS competition.

AsianLover1234
07-15-20, 22:45
Since they've reopened I've been to both a couple times, and it would seem that the answer is. Very probably no? Maybe after developing a rapport with one of the girls over the course of many visits. Maybe.Having had fun at these two shops for about 3 years, I can tell you HE is routine, but if you go often, tip like a drunk cowboy in Vegas for a number of visits (come on, guys, these ladies are all sending money home to kids in China), you're polite, and she likes you, and you had a bath within the last week, then more.

Jenny was reviewed last month in RubMaps, almost full service. But she's off for several months, so probably not around until the fall.

Amy, May, all good.

Remember, these ladies are part of our community, and treat them well and welcome them.

Remember the Golden Rule.

Member #6381
07-16-20, 18:02
Having had fun at these two shops for about 3 years, I can tell you HE is routine, but if you go often, tip like a drunk cowboy in Vegas for a number of visits (come on, guys, these ladies are all sending money home to kids in China), you're polite, and she likes you, and you had a bath within the last week, then more.

Jenny was reviewed last month in RubMaps, almost full service. But she's off for several months, so probably not around until the fall.

Amy, May, all good.

Remember, these ladies are part of our community, and treat them well and welcome them.

Remember the Golden Rule.What does "tip like a drunk cowboy in Vegas" mean, though? Above the average? I mean, at TAM and Ching Ching I pay house fee +. 4 . Is that tipping persuasive? Can I show up with a huge chunk of change one day and say. Hey. I've got house +2. , want to play?

AsianLover1234
07-17-20, 12:55
What does "tip like a drunk cowboy in Vegas" mean, though? Above the average? I mean, at TAM and Ching Ching I pay house fee +. 4 . Is that tipping persuasive? Can I show up with a huge chunk of change one day and say. Hey. I've got house +2. , want to play?Uh, OK, you have an IQ of 70. I'll be kind. Everyone tips $40 for a simple, routine, stupid handjob. But you want more. So what they want is money. Money gets their attention, and buys a few minutes of extra love. So go find the girl (s) you really like, and take care of them.

Leave some extra on the table.

You ever try Jenny? She's off until end of summer from virus concerns, but share your experiences if you have any?

Member #6381
07-17-20, 17:36
Uh, OK, you have an IQ of 70. I'll be kind. Everyone tips $40 for a simple, routine, stupid handjob. But you want more. So what they want is money. Money gets their attention, and buys a few minutes of extra love. So go find the girl (s) you really like, and take care of them.

Leave some extra on the table.

You ever try Jenny? She's off until end of summer from virus concerns, but share your experiences if you have any?No, I haven't met Jenny. There is no reason to be insulting. Places like CC and TAM aren't known for being FS joints. Building a rapport takes time, effort, and money. It sounded like you were implying that you tip substantially over market for HJs in an effort to build said rapport to get more in the future. That is the question I was trying to get an answer to. Treat people around here with respect, please. Everyone comes here to partake in and share knowledge. Insulting people asking questions will alienate people that provide information and result in fewer posts and will turn people off from wanting to help you.

Devon68
08-03-20, 11:57
First time in S'parburg last week, visiting for few days. Based on reviews here, tried Ching Ching and asked for Kassidy (SP?

Opted for Hr. At .6 Some chit chat with pretty good English. Very nice hands and technique. Seemed to enjoy the OTC roam. A small bit of tease prior to flip. Teasing increased as my roam went a bit UTC. Eye contact, smile and nod put her on course for making me happy. Nice finish, a bit more chit chat, and promised her would return when in town next time. Tipped. 4. Left with nice hug, smooch, water and smile. Definitely will try again.

AsianLover1234
08-04-20, 13:49
Jenny finally came back to TAM this week. Saw her Monday, so nice. Sweet, friendly, wonderful massage, the softest skin ever, and she took good care of me, head to toe. She's had no income since March, so go see her, and tip her well for her wonderful service!

ShyGuy1011
08-09-20, 09:01
Jenny must be a myth or I got the bait and switch. I called yesterday and asked if Jenny was working. Lady said yes so I made appointment. Arrived at mama took me to a room. I got ready and waited. Mama came back in and I asked about Jenny again. She said I'm jenny. This was an older lady and definitely not a younger girl. Worst massage ever. Pushing back and forth and elbows.

AsianLover1234
08-10-20, 16:30
Jenny must be a myth or I got the bait and switch. I called yesterday and asked if Jenny was working. Lady said yes so I made appointment. Arrived at mama took me to a room. I got ready and waited. Mama came back in and I asked about Jenny again. She said I'm jenny. This was an older lady and definitely not a younger girl. Worst massage ever. Pushing back and forth and elbows.Hmmm. Let's see if we can troubleshoot this together. Any of you other guys. Chip in with your experiences.

Jenny is mid-40's, takes great care of herself, looks and skin feels mid 30's. Has huge dark eyes that are very warm greeting new visits. She is funny, engaging, English a little better now, bit slender, married a local slob in February, March until July off work due to virus. So needs cash, came back couple weeks ago.

She has a CMT from California, and has one of the best massages I've ever had. (And I love AMPs and these crazy sweet ladies, for about 6 years now.).

So, you made a telephone appointment. Good start. And "Jenny" says I am Jenny.

There is an older lady there, YiYi or some such, and I think she stole Jenny's appointment from her! Sorry you were definitely defrauded. I would go back and raise hell.

Walk in, tell you are looking for Jenny, "the Country Girl. " She loves nicknames, like all Chinese.

YiYi looks much older and skanky. Don't let her switch it up!

You will know Jenny. Big big dark eyes, big smile, sweet, funny, good massage and maybe other services if she is comfortable with you.

Read RubMaps review of her several months ago. I confirmed with that guy that it was a real appointment.

Mongers: go try Jenny, but watch out for shit from YiYi! Old ***.

AsianLover1234
08-10-20, 22:20
Hmmm. Let's see if we can troubleshoot this together. Any of you other guys. Chip in with your experiences.

Jenny is mid-40's, takes great care of herself, looks and skin feels mid 30's. Has huge dark eyes that are very warm greeting new visits. She is funny, engaging, English a little better now, bit slender, married a local slob in February, March until July off work due to virus. So needs cash, came back couple weeks ago.

She has a CMT from California, and has one of the best massages I've ever had. (And I love AMPs and these crazy sweet ladies, for about 6 years now.).

So, you made a telephone appointment. Good start. And "Jenny" says I am Jenny.

There is an older lady there, YiYi or some such, and I think she stole Jenny's appointment from her! Sorry you were definitely defrauded. I would go back and raise hell.

Walk in, tell you are looking for Jenny, "the Country Girl. " She loves nicknames, like all Chinese.

YiYi looks much older and skanky. Don't let her switch it up!

You will know Jenny. Big big dark eyes, big smile, sweet, funny, good massage and maybe other services if she is comfortable with you.

Read RubMaps review of her several months ago. I confirmed with that guy that it was a real appointment.

Mongers: go try Jenny, but watch out for shit from YiYi! Old ***.OK, friends, I texted her WTF. She said she took a day off, and that's when the old ***** lied to customers. Shyguy you were not alone as the victim!

She needs cash and is cute and nice, and you guys need her and her skills, so go back!

Gumpy1989
08-24-20, 10:37
Went by Alba spa and saw Candy. I definitely had an amazing time. Only got the half hour. No massage but definitely worth it.

WingMan240
08-25-20, 15:48
Has anyone had any dreams about Diamond Massage in Boiling Springs? This the newest of the 4 in the area, and I haven't seen any reviews yet. Soul is legit and I don't want to waste the time or money dreaming about it if it doesn't end well.

Member #6381
08-26-20, 22:14
Went by Alba spa and saw Candy. I definitely had an amazing time. Only got the half hour. No massage but definitely worth it.I agree. She is quite pleasant. A bit on the older side for Alba, but attractive and personal with the visit. My only complaint is that she wore a relatively potent perfume that clung to me after the visit. All in all she's worth a visit. Shi Shi is also there, younger than candy and also pretty attractive. Bonnie is on vacation, but I do expect she'll be back soon. Bonnie is my favorite of the bunch so far. I'm told they've got a new girl coming next week.

Member #6381
08-26-20, 22:15
Has anyone had any dreams about Diamond Massage in Boiling Springs? This the newest of the 4 in the area, and I haven't seen any reviews yet. Soul is legit and I don't want to waste the time or money dreaming about it if it doesn't end well.Not for me, but if you go please let us know! I'd love another FS spa around here.

CaptainZarkof
08-27-20, 11:31
OK, friends, I texted her WTF. She said she took a day off, and that's when the old ***** lied to customers. Shyguy you were not alone as the victim!

She needs cash and is cute and nice, and you guys need her and her skills, so go back!OK, I don't know if I got 'not-Jennyed' or not. Went there last week. Called first and said I was in the area and asked if Jenny had any availability in the next little bit. Lady said yes, so I got there about 3 minutes later. A lady met me when I came in: mid 40 fairly attractive (certainly not skanky), wearing a conservative navy blue knee length dress, nice skin. I said, "are you Jenny?" and she replied yes. The massage was mediocre, even for an AMP. Her movements were quick and jerky as though she were painting a very tall wall and struggling too keep a wet edge. She was rather aloof and not particularly receptive to chit chat. You could say that I left 'happy' only if using the broadest and most liberal meaning for that term.

Member #6381
08-27-20, 17:50
OK, I don't know if I got 'not-Jennyed' or not. Went there last week. Called first and said I was in the area and asked if Jenny had any availability in the next little bit. Lady said yes, so I got there about 3 minutes later. A lady met me when I came in: mid 40 fairly attractive (certainly not skanky), wearing a conservative navy blue knee length dress, nice skin. I said, "are you Jenny?" and she replied yes. The massage was mediocre, even for an AMP. Her movements were quick and jerky as though she were painting a very tall wall and struggling too keep a wet edge. She was rather aloof and not particularly receptive to chit chat. You could say that I left 'happy' only if using the broadest and most liberal meaning for that term.

I'd like to meet her but have, so far, been unable to. Asked for her at both Ching Ching and The Asian Massage, but haven't been lucky yet. I've honestly given up on it. Some people question whether or not she even exists. :)

Sticks3
08-27-20, 23:52
I stopped by one day shortly after they opened. Parked and an attractive late 40's Asian lady was motioning me in. The massage was ok. Not the best but not the worst I have had around the area. Flipped and finished out with HE. She did allow some OTC roaming. I left the tip after getting dressed on the table in the room. She offered a bottle of water as I left. Not sure if the menu will open up. I have not been back yet. Hope this helps. Stay safe out there.

Has anyone had any dreams about Diamond Massage in Boiling Springs? This the newest of the 4 in the area, and I haven't seen any reviews yet. Soul is legit and I don't want to waste the time or money dreaming about it if it doesn't end well.

SodaMan
08-29-20, 10:21
I stopped by one day shortly after they opened. Parked and an attractive late 40's Asian lady was motioning me in. The massage was ok. Not the best but not the worst I have had around the area. Flipped and finished out with HE. She did allow some OTC roaming. I left the tip after getting dressed on the table in the room. She offered a bottle of water as I left. Not sure if the menu will open up. I have not been back yet. Hope this helps. Stay safe out there.Thanks for the update on Diamond; I've been wanting to check them out. It looks like there is yet another place in the Spartanburg area, called Health Massage Spa. Not to be confused with Asian Health (or Healthy Asian), on the east side of Spartanburg, where I have had pretty good massages. This new place is on Asheville Hwy, not far off of Bus 85. I will try to TOFTT with this one next week.

Sticks3
08-29-20, 16:05
It was pretty standard. Rates are in line with everywhere else around the area. The day that I went there was only the one lady there. She did have to walk out once while I was on the table because another customer had walked in. I have noticed a couple of cars there recently. Maybe she has some extra help now. Stay safe!

Thanks for the update on Diamond; I've been wanting to check them out. It looks like there is yet another place in the Spartanburg area, called Health Massage Spa. Not to be confused with Asian Health (or Healthy Asian), on the east side of Spartanburg, where I have had pretty good massages. This new place is on Asheville Hwy, not far off of Bus 85. I will try to TOFTT with this one next week.

SodaMan
09-02-20, 14:01
I went to Health Massage this morning for a 1 hr massage. The bad thing about the location is that it's in a high visibility, and very busy area. It might concern some who are local, since parking in the back is not completely hidden. They have a special now for 50/ hr. I had a real skinny girl, who looked like she could have been pretty cute underneath the mask. Said her name was Ah-ee-mee (maybe Amy?) She did temp check and gave me hand sanitizer. The massage was very good; even though she was tiny, she had very strong hands. She also used her arms and elbows and did a good deep tissue massage, felt great on the shoulders and glutes. She did have to leave 3 times though, twice for other mongers, and the third time I heard an Asian lady's voice, but I never saw her. She took it upon herself for the ending, and it was great. Nice and slow, with OTC roaming allowed. I doubt if any other extras are available, but not sure since I always only get the standard. Tipped 50 for the good service, and since that's the total I normally spend anyway at regular price. Will definitely return the next time I'm in the area.

ShyGuy1011
09-04-20, 10:30
OK, I don't know if I got 'not-Jennyed' or not. Went there last week. Called first and said I was in the area and asked if Jenny had any availability in the next little bit. Lady said yes, so I got there about 3 minutes later. A lady met me when I came in: mid 40 fairly attractive (certainly not skanky), wearing a conservative navy blue knee length dress, nice skin. I said, "are you Jenny?" and she replied yes. The massage was mediocre, even for an AMP. Her movements were quick and jerky as though she were painting a very tall wall and struggling too keep a wet edge. She was rather aloof and not particularly receptive to chit chat. You could say that I left 'happy' only if using the broadest and most liberal meaning for that termWell I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has gotten stooped by the older lady. I'll have to try again when I can get out that way. I'm in Greenville so usually try places this way but haven't had much luck. I tried the Green spa and aromatherapy over in Easley / powdersville. Girl was really cute, but wanted me to show her how to finish myself. I said you help me finish. She wanted. 8 so I declined. Name was Hannah, appeared to be very cute under mask but that is just to steep for a HJ.

SCTerabyte
09-04-20, 13:37
Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has gotten stooped by the older lady. I'll have to try again when I can get out that way. I'm in Greenville so usually try places this way but haven't had much luck. I tried the Green spa and aromatherapy over in Easley / powdersville. Girl was really cute, but wanted me to show her how to finish myself. I said you help me finish. She wanted. 8 so I declined. Name was Hannah, appeared to be very cute under mask but that is just to steep for a HJ.Hannah pulled the same thing with me, I told her No Way and just laid there. She finally settled for .4. I went about a week later and she was gone. Apparently she tried that with too many of the regulars there and they complained to the owner who fired Hannah. Too bad, she just needed a reality check. She was cute. I did snatch a handful of her tit OTC while she performed the deed. Cannot do that with the owner.

SC.

XanManLeft10
09-04-20, 16:30
Which parlor lets young black guys in? (Spartanburg area).

BadBrad97
09-09-20, 09:19
Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has gotten stooped by the older lady. I'll have to try again when I can get out that way. I'm in Greenville so usually try places this way but haven't had much luck. I tried the Green spa and aromatherapy over in Easley / powdersville. Girl was really cute, but wanted me to show her how to finish myself. I said you help me finish. She wanted. 8 so I declined. Name was Hannah, appeared to be very cute under mask but that is just to steep for a HJ.I really hate to call someone out, but if you check, it is the same person writing the glowing reviews on Jenny in Spartanburg. She doesn't exist. I personally know a lot of the girls at the AMPs in Spartanburg and they never heard of her. There used to be a Jenny at Boiling Springs when they first opened but she is long gone.

Stay safe.

CaptainZarkof
09-30-20, 07:12
I don't suppose anyone has partaken or otherwise recognises her. If not and she's still around, Think I'll TOFTT Friday. Quoted one twenty five for the massage. Upgrades or what all that includes is unknown at this point.

http://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-massage-with-explosive/605703437633

StgFun
10-01-20, 06:22
I don't suppose anyone has partaken or otherwise recognises her. If not and she's still around, Think I'll TOFTT Friday. Quoted one twenty five for the massage. Upgrades or what all that includes is unknown at this point.

http://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/erotic-massage-with-explosive/605703437633Tried setting up an appointment with her. She is extremely flaky and has no intention of any kind of upgrade. She was nice and friendly enough but seemed to want money for nothing. Total waste of time.

Member #6381
10-01-20, 19:06
Alba has a new girl, her name is Angie. She's tall, pretty attractive, natural large C small D bust, bit of a tummy. Thick but not fat. Nice thighs. She's almost certainly certainly in her 30s. Sweet but mechanical, as is the norm for alba.

Carolina Army
10-07-20, 10:29
Ill have to go check her out today. The lady from king spa in Oconee county that was arrested was 71 yrs, she looked damn good for 71.

Alba has a new girl, her name is Angie. She's tall, pretty attractive, natural large C small D bust, bit of a tummy. Thick but not fat. Nice thighs. She's almost certainly certainly in her 30s. Sweet but mechanical, as is the norm for alba.

Member #6381
10-08-20, 18:55
Ill have to go check her out today. The lady from king spa in Oconee county that was arrested was 71 yrs, she looked damn good for 71.Yeah, it's always tough to tell with some of these ladies. Let me know what you think when you meet her, I'd be interested to know if you think I was close on her age! I am certain Bonnie is in her 30's as well. I like her a lot, she's super cute.

Member #6381
10-26-20, 23:28
New girl at alba.

They were closed on Friday, don't know why, didn't ask. Got maya today. Unimpressed, I'd take a pass on this one for a bit. Older, tummy, but nice and enthusiastic. If average asian gilfs are your thing, then . . . enjoy, I guess. I'll give it a while before I go back.

ThatGuy1984
10-29-20, 18:45
Alba has a new girl, her name is Angie. She's tall, pretty attractive, natural large C small D bust, bit of a tummy. Thick but not fat. Nice thighs. She's almost certainly certainly in her 30s. Sweet but mechanical, as is the norm for alba.She will also try to overcharge the hell out of you. Pass I'll stuck with Bonnie. She's hotter and sweeter. Also alot more honest My favorite by far.

Member #6381
10-30-20, 10:09
She will also try to overcharge the hell out of you. Pass I'll stuck with Bonnie. She's hotter and sweeter. Also alot more honest My favorite by far.For sure, I think bonnie is the best they've had for a long while. She's currently on vacation.

SparkleCity
11-18-20, 02:32
Tried this location out to TOFTT and confirm or add to previous reports of customer service here. The parking is not ideal here but it is possible to find a parking spot in the back that you'd be comfy with. There was only one employee working when I went, she greeted me at the door and took my temperature and asked me to apply hand sanitizer. She struck me as a 5/10, tall, thin probably late 40's. 30 Min Massage was 3/10 and unenthusiastic. Customer service to end the massage was the standard deal but she seemed upset that it took 6 or 7 minutes. I guess she prefers those with 45 second handshakes. YMMV. I won't be returning.

4 + . 4.

SparkleCity
11-25-20, 02:54
Failed to post a lot of dreams that took place this year but wanted to be a good Samaritan and report. Some aren't in this exact area but hopefully the info is useful anyways.

King hwy 85 exit 1. Last summer had a 10/10 experience with FS. Went again this Summer hoping for more but upon walking in I got very aggressively told to leave by mamasan. I guess I spooked her. Idk. That was a first.

Royal Hwy 9 BS. Not long ago had a dream that this place was mediocre across the board. Standard service standard rate.

Soul Asia BS. 3 Times I've dreamed, and each time the massage has been excellent. That's it though. If one could find that kind of massage with a different conclusion they'd be in paradise.

Asian Massage BS. Down. Hill. Fast. Never experienced such a rushed and mechanical massage with rushed and mechanical customer service from start to finish.

Ching x2. Several visits. Much friendlier here, even though same owner as AM in BS. Standard service. Standard rates.

Willow, Crystal, Spring exit 19 hwy 85. Easily the best in the area. A step above gville even. Save yourself all of the trouble and just go here to begin with. No need to elaborate, superior service all around.

Stay safe.

Carolina Army
11-30-20, 10:30
Failed to post a lot of dreams that took place this year but wanted to be a good Samaritan and report. Some aren't in this exact area but hopefully the info is useful anyways.

King hwy 85 exit 1. Last summer had a 10/10 experience with FS. Went again this Summer hoping for more but upon walking in I got very aggressively told to leave by mamasan. I guess I spooked her. Idk. That was a first.

Royal Hwy 9 BS. Not long ago had a dream that this place was mediocre across the board. Standard service standard rate.

Soul Asia BS. 3 Times I've dreamed, and each time the massage has been excellent. That's it though. If one could find that kind of massage with a different conclusion they'd be in paradise.

Asian Massage BS. Down. Hill. Fast. Never experienced such a rushed and mechanical massage with rushed and mechanical customer service from start to finish.

Ching x2. Several visits. Much friendlier here, even though same owner as AM in BS. Standard service. Standard rates..Have you obtained FS at ching x2.

BadBrad97
12-01-20, 16:18
Have you obtained FS at ching x2.I would say that is a negative. There is no FS at Ching Ching. Just standard HE.

SparkleCity
12-02-20, 12:33
Have you obtained FS at ching x2.Standard 400; No &#127878.

SCTerabyte
12-03-20, 19:09
Looks like Towa in Inman reopened as Toto after a long hiatus.

SC.

Hardcore6968
12-07-20, 17:13
Anyone tried NAEM? Whats it like? Thanks for any info.

https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/864-384-8574new-girlbest-servi/904914407347

SparkleCity
12-08-20, 04:41
Anyone tried NAEM? Whats it like? Thanks for any info.

https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/864-384-8574new-girlbest-servi/904914407347Went last week after seeing similar ads. Still the same legit studio with a man at front desk. 6/10 massage, not happy, no menu. YMMV.

Hardcore6968
12-08-20, 15:58
Thanks for the info sparkle city I was wondering about that one. I have been to asian massage in gaffney a few time. Usually older ladies $40 for half hour and $60/ hour and the standard $40 handshake with a little over the closes touching, that is all I can get them to do even when I offer more money.

Carolina Army
12-08-20, 20:45
Toto will be opening soon, they still getting the place together for inspection, Ill keep you posted.

GreenvilleStev
12-17-20, 12:32
Anyone have the address for.

Diamond? I can't find it anywhere online.

William0947
12-26-20, 11:50
I was tired of last min shopping and stopped by Ching to decompress. I guess I wasn't the only person to have this thought. I was lucky to walk in but during the visit the damn door chime was constant and Cassie / Cathy? Had to stop and go address visitors a few times. Standard rate but I got the feeling for the right gift and timing FS might be an option. My hands were able to roam freely but I kept it tame since it was my first visit there. Good English and visit was decent enough. Will prob give it another shot when it's not busy.

ChunkyDude09
12-29-20, 18:38
Just joined the forum, hoping to find somewhere to go other than here. First massage experience of any kind but went at the suggestion of friend with expectations. Bar was not high but even then it was not met. Masseuse was very awkward after and just did not give off a "please come back" vibe, even with the he.

CoochieMac
01-01-21, 14:16
Thanks for the info sparkle city I was wondering about that one. I have been to asian massage in gaffney a few time. Usually older ladies $40 for half hour and $60/ hour and the standard $40 handshake with a little over the closes touching, that is all I can get them to do even when I offer more money.I've been seeing them since 2018. Same routine. Gaffney is too small to draw any attention. This location is safe but FS not likely to ever be offered.

Hardcore6968
01-03-21, 18:04
I've been seeing them since 2018. Same routine. Gaffney is too small to draw any attention. This location is safe but FS not likely to ever be offered.Yes, exactly. I stopped by the other day and the nicer old lady was working. Everything the same as always. I keep hoping they open another one so they can compete for my money. LOL.

AsianLover1234
01-04-21, 13:29
Yes, exactly. I stopped by the other day and the nicer old lady was working. Everything the same as always. I keep hoping they open another one so they can compete for my money. LOL.Is this Asian Massage in Gaffney owned by the same owner as Asian Massage in Spartanburg, and Ching Ching in Spartanburg? I heard there was a third store, but never where it was located. The reviews for Gaffney sound like similar staff and service as those two stores.

SparkleCity
01-06-21, 20:27
#1, if you know you know, has three employees that are of superior talent to all others in this area. Customer service is a standard priced handshake but, the hand shakers are young, bubbly, and energetic. . 4+. 4=. 8 and happy.

ShyGuy1011
01-08-21, 17:08
#1, if you know you know, has three employees that are of superior talent to all others in this area. Customer service is a standard priced handshake but, the hand shakers are young, bubbly, and energetic. . 4+. 4=. 8 and happy.Where is this #1 you speak of? I normally hit Greenville AMPs but have been to a couple in Spartanburg, Ching, a few others, but don't recall this one. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

ShyGuy1011
01-08-21, 17:23
#1, if you know you know, has three employees that are of superior talent to all others in this area. Customer service is a standard priced handshake but, the hand shakers are young, bubbly, and energetic. . 4+. 4=. 8 and happy.Unless you are referring to one in Greer.

MiBallz
01-12-21, 10:43
Any update on ToTo? Drove by this morning lights on inside but open sign was off and no sign of life.

Toto will be opening soon, they still getting the place together for inspection, Ill keep you posted.

RubOnMe3
01-13-21, 08:49
Anyone have the address for.

Diamond? I can't find it anywhere online.Number 9 , go north, look out 'your' window.

BT767
01-15-21, 00:42
Alba has a new girl, her name is Angie. She's tall, pretty attractive, natural large C small D bust, bit of a tummy. Thick but not fat. Nice thighs. She's almost certainly certainly in her 30s. Sweet but mechanical, as is the norm for alba.Had a dream with maybe Angie a while back? She might've said her name was Angie, but I may have misheard her. She was tan, skinny, with bolt ons, dyed blonde hair or a wig, very sweet and attractive. Was gentle and loving on the table shower. Meh on the massage. I left happy, though she seemed to be going through the motions throughout. We cuddled a bit afterwards.

XanManLeft10
01-22-21, 19:36
Does Gaffney have just the one older lady working? Or are there more employees, I've been a couple times and its the same woman everything was fine but I'd like to see someone else.

Hardcore6968
01-23-21, 11:13
Does Gaffney have just the one older lady working? Or are there more employees, I've been a couple times and its the same woman everything was fine but I'd like to see someone else.Usually only 1 girl working.

Carolina Army
01-25-21, 21:19
Visited number One Greer last night. It was a little after 9 pm. Was going to do an hour but she said they close at 930. Still got the full amount of time and a good massage. She said her name was Amy and she was a young skinny girl with nice boobs and a nice little ass. Let me feel her up all over and got a good handshake and I will be back.

ChunkyDude09
01-30-21, 12:31
Visited number One Greer last night. It was a little after 9 pm. Was going to do an hour but she said they close at 930. Still got the full amount of time and a good massage. She said her name was Amy and she was a young skinny girl with nice boobs and a nice little ass. Let me feel her up all over and got a good handshake and I will be back.Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction here.

SteveHarris109
02-02-21, 17:19
Went last Friday for an hour massage. $60 for the hour, saw Tina? Short petite girl, but wow she gave a great massage.

After a little while and some teasing I flipped and she gave me a happy ending to the massage. Allowed some otc roaming, though I never tried any utc so not sure. Tipped. 40.

Does anyone know if more is available?

One of the better experiences I've had.

Any other recommendations on a place that actually gives good massages with the happy ending?

LatinaLover2
02-15-21, 21:31
On my way back from Harrahs casino in Cherokee I decided to check out this spa. Only one girl available, so much for a selection. She was very skinny and boney. The massage was one of my worst in recent memory. She kept doing the push and pressure move instead of actually massaging the muscles. A technic that is used when the masseuse is lazy. She stayed on my back for what seemed like the entire hour. I take it as the easiest part of the body to work on for her. I finally had tp tell her ok on the back lets do the legs for Christs sake. I couldn't wait for the massage to be over it was such a waste of time. On the flip I got very unenthusiastic jackhammer HE. I dressed, gave her 4 and hurried out. One of my more disappointing massages to date. Maybe there are better girls with a nicer body and service but I didn't get one. Will not repeat.

GreenvilleStev
03-11-21, 11:16
I visited Tiffany at the Oriental Spa on Pine Street yesterday. She's sweet, pretty, speaks good English, and gives a great massage. She was the only one there, as far as I could tell. She offers no extras at all, but gives a top notch massage and I left with a smile on my face.

SCTerabyte
03-12-21, 09:11
I visited Tiffany at the Oriental Spa on Pine Street yesterday. She's sweet, pretty, speaks good English, and gives a great massage. She was the only one there, as far as I could tell. She offers no extras at all, but gives a top notch massage and I left with a smile on my face.No extras at all but you left with a smile? Care to elaborate a little bit on that? You can PM me if you want. I play golf out past there on the road to Union periodically and always look for a place to stop afterwards to ward off some muscle pain.

Thanks.

SC.

NewToTheGame16
03-19-21, 16:52
All I want in life is to FS hookup w an 8/10 or better looking 32 or younger slim Asian chick haha. Any places that can deliver? If so DM me or let me know if you know any.

NewToTheGame16
03-19-21, 23:34
All I want in life is to FS hookup w an 8/10 or better looking 32 or younger slim Asian chick haha. Any places that can deliver? If so DM me or let me know if you know any.Never mind! Taken care of. Don't recommend magic hands on woodruff tho, waste of time older ladies. Good massage there though!

CaptainZarkof
03-26-21, 11:30
Any updates on the reopening of towa (Toto?) in Inman?

GetDownTown
04-05-21, 09:08
Took a chance on this one a few weeks ago. Really glad I did. Met Sonny (Sunny? A 5' mid 40's Asian lady with gorgeous bolt ons. Great TS and Massage. Probably one of the better actual massages I have had. House fee +. 6 . Everything on the table. I opted for a step under FS. BBBJ was excellent. She says to ask for her. Other girl working not so nice? Place smelled like Kung Pow Chicken or Cat but it was an enjoyable experience. YMMV.

CaptainZarkof
04-05-21, 13:26
Had some time and never been there so decided give chi a whirl based on a recent review. I was less impressed than the last reviewer, but then, Tastes vary. Saw sunny and would agree, mid 40's, decent bolt ons, friendly. I didn't notice any particularly objectionable odors, but place was tiny with all doors, including TS with curtain opening onto a large central room. Wouldn't want to go at a busy time due to privacy issues. Had a press-move-press technique that, even without oil or lotion, was surprisingly actually half way decent. Didn't feel inspired enough for BBBJ, so just went standard HE. House (.6) + .4.

Hardcore6968
04-28-21, 23:07
They closed up for a couple weeks and reopened with higher rates and younger girls. I was thinking it was going to be worth the extra for the younger girls but they are money hungry and will try all the tricks to get extra money from you. 1st she get my pants wanting the tip upfront, then in the middle of my happy ending she claims my hour is over and wants me to buy more time. I just said "NO, I guess we done then", went to get up and leave and then she starts back and tells me to hurry. Then on my way out wants another tip I told her I already tipped you 40 to much, then she told me I would get nothing but a massage next time. I handed her water back and said "NO Next time for me. " They got to be better options out there, right?

Will7263
05-04-21, 19:17
Has anyone visited Mae Mae's in Spartanburg. I have been a few times, massage is pretty good but have never gone beyond that. Anyone else had a happier experience there?

SodaMan
05-10-21, 00:54
I stopped by RS on Hwy 9 this weekend. There was only one lady working; she was a tiny little thing. I thought she was maybe in her 30's. I can never tell their age, and with the masks it is even more difficult. Later I realized she was older, probably late 40's. To be so small, she had surprisingly strong hands. The massage was really good, with lots of shoulder and glute work. I paid for an hour, but only about 15 or 20 minutes in, the teasing started, and even fishing for the tip. Usually don't get that from these Spartanburg places. The ending was good, but I ended up paying a little more than usual, as she had the upper hand during negotiations. I don't know why the rush job; the phone or doorbell never went off. I was out in about 35-40 minutes. She did ask if I wanted more 'massagee' afterwards, but I declined. So partially my fault, but I didn't like the mid-massage asking for tips. I will probably go back, but it wouldn't be my first choice while in Spartanburg. Seniors can pm if you want details on the ending.

Summertime0777
05-19-21, 14:59
What a terrible experience. $60 for 1/2. I had Michelle a blonde haired Asian. Masked stayed on. Massage was nothing more than a push on various parts of the back. Only option was a HE for $60 prepaid. Awful from beginning to end. I should have bounced.

RavensFan
05-20-21, 08:08
What a terrible experience. $60 for 1/2. I had Michelle a blonde haired Asian. Masked stayed on. Massage was nothing more than a push on various parts of the back. Only option was a HE for $60 prepaid. Awful from beginning to end. I should have bounced.Are you talking about #1 massage on E Wade Hampton in Greer? If so, there is no Michelle or anyone with blonde hair there as far as I know. Been there twice this month. Only Jenny and Yuli working there and I had Jenny yesterday with a good time. Also 30 minutes is only $40.

Maybe you are at a different place?

Member #6381
05-21-21, 23:46
Stopped by.

Good news, for the first time in the existence of this shop, they have a 30-something, not unattractive, girl. Tanned with blonde hair.

Bad news, she's unfriendly and the service sucks.

Bohicax2
06-18-21, 07:25
Paid a visit to Alba yesterday. Mamasan was polite and pleasant and masseuse was quick to the door. Was handed a mask and immediately led to the massage table room. Subdued lighting and peaceful ambiance. Frank Sinatra great hits playing in the background. Masseuse was roughly 5'5, maybe 145 Lbs. Blonde hair and attractive from what I could see. She never took her mask off. She got straight to business before I even got my shoes off. 8 to the house. She wants the tip upfront, which is a mood killer. Upcharges for everything, including nude massage, which was. 6 HJ was. 8 and BJ was 1. That's more than I cared to pay, so opted for the. 6 The Table Shower was amazing, best I have ever had. The Sauna was meh, should have passed. Back to the massage table. She asked what type massage and I asked for Swedish, which to her meant walking on my back! She did get my back to snap, crackle and pop. Thankfully it wasn't a rib. On the flip the covered the boys and simply caressed me. She tried marketing the upgrades, but I declined. Side note, the Table Shower and Sauna cut into the Hour Massage time frame. I won't repeat for that kind of $. YMMV.

SnoBallGuy
07-15-21, 20:15
I am planning to be in town next week do you know of any places that do massage, Table shower & HE not looking for FS, a year ago when I was in town I went to Towa had a good time all of my needs were met but it seems they are closed now.

BadBrad97
07-17-21, 02:36
What a terrible experience. $60 for 1/2. I had Michelle a blonde haired Asian. Masked stayed on. Massage was nothing more than a push on various parts of the back. Only option was a HE for $60 prepaid. Awful from beginning to end. I should have bounced.That was definitely Chi on 101 in Greer.

Summertime0777
08-22-21, 15:14
That was definitely Chi on 101 in Greer.My bad! Yes it was Chi! It sucked! In the bad way! Hard pass! Now I feel obligated to visit #1 to make amends.

Summertime0777
08-22-21, 15:17
Stopped by.

Good news, for the first time in the existence of this shop, they have a 30-something, not unattractive, girl. Tanned with blonde hair.

Bad news, she's unfriendly and the service sucks.Yep I concur.

Dasus
09-07-21, 18:25
Went several weeks ago for work and decide to stop by #1 on the way. Met a woman on the front counter. Skinny, somewhat tall, with A cups and some ass. Simply put, it was an above average massage and above average HE. As well as. 40 tip. Which was nice as Atlanta started doing 60 at some place. So pretty lucky in my books.

CaptainZarkof
09-21-21, 14:20
Stopped by Ching Ching this morning to find that May has moved to California, bummer. I got Amy 30's. Maybe early 40's, dressed casually in long pants and a polo type shirt. Friendly but not particularly sensual. Massage was above average for an AMP. On the flip, mid section covered while she worked on arms and shoulders. Junior received a light tap accompanied by raised eyebrows and a questioning look; I nodded in agreement. It was very mechanical and lacking in sensuality. I might well repeat with her but just for the massage and would likely skip the 'not particularly happy' ending.

Bullet89
09-22-21, 09:01
Did you ever check out the place?

Hardcore6968
09-22-21, 13:43
Stopped by to give Asian massage in Gaffney another shot and they blew it, they are nothing but money hungry with sorry service. Thats about all I got to say about that shit hole.

Also Visited Aroma spa in Charlotte, not much of a massage but the extra's were pretty good and I left feeling happy and relaxed, I think they are better places to visit in Charlotte but it was way better than asain massage.

Happy hunting guys.

Gumpy1989
09-26-21, 19:19
How's Alba spa been recently? I went earlier in the year and had a great time.

Dasus
10-03-21, 01:44
How's Alba spa been recently? I went earlier in the year and had a great time.Went there when I was working in the area. We talked and had a shower. Found out we can from the same area. FS was a bit higher than accustom to. Gently argued a long bit before we settled and had some fun. BJ game was on point and the box as tight. She had heavy tits and was thick. Nicest ass I scene in a long while but take that with a grain of salt if you like. Overall alright time. Could be cheaper and the gentle arguing was a little bit of a turn off. Pm me since I don't get on here too often if why'all need more info.

VinnyMason
10-05-21, 12:38
Stopped by Ching Ching today. May and Cathy are gone. Two new ladies. Amy is a 4 out of 10. She is in her late 40's. Everything was normal pricing and mechanical. Romaning isn't encouraged. Didn't see other lady. Usually when these places change owners they open another one some where else. Just my opinion and stay safe fellas.

XNemesisX
10-05-21, 18:05
Stopped by Ching Ching today. May and Cathy are gone. Two new ladies. Amy is a 4 out of 10. She is in her late 40's. Everything was normal pricing and mechanical. Romaning isn't encouraged. Didn't see other lady. Usually when these places change owners they open another one some where else. Just my opinion and stay safe fellas.Ask for Kayla. The younger girl. I think she's better then May and Cathy. But not as out going than May.

VinnyMason
10-12-21, 12:41
Ask for Kayla. The younger girl. I think she's better then May and Cathy. But not as out going than May.Thanks for the info. When I went I saw a second lady but couldn't see her well so I got stuck with Amy.

HArleyGuy13
10-15-21, 10:11
Toto will be opening soon, they still getting the place together for inspection, Ill keep you posted.Any update on opening?

Gumpy1989
10-15-21, 20:44
Does anyone know if you can anything over at that new massage place over in Duncan on Duncan hwy? It's right next to Ingles in a shopping center.

FollowUp
10-16-21, 21:14
Anyone been recently? Whats the services?

Looking for he / FS in Spartanburg and haven't been in area for a long time. Looks like every place has good / bad and there isn't any definitive go-to's.

RubOnMe3
10-20-21, 12:57
Anyone been recently? Whats the services?

Looking for he / FS in Spartanburg and haven't been in area for a long time. Looks like every place has good / bad and there isn't any definitive go-to's.I've had good lock up number 9.

Whatup101
10-20-21, 15:36
Good afternoon, Does anyone have any info on Massage Therapy on Fairforest Rd? You can pm if you would like. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.

NewJim4444
12-02-21, 23:12
Dropped by Alba a few days ago mid-morning for the first time in a few months. Very good experience. Needed to wait for a bit for masseuse. Wow, a thin girl with great boobs, maybe max of 30 ish. Knew what she was doing, great language skills. Chose FS and did not haggle with normal Alba pricing. Good table shower, then light massage to FS then full massage. All well done. Looking forward to a quick return.

Westside83
12-06-21, 12:44
Been to Alba recently and have seen both Rose and Candy. Rose is the way to go. Very good temperament, fantastic DATY experience, CBJ and a very nice boob slide. Candy smelled like cigarettes. CBJ was decent but no DATY, offered only mish (no cowgirl) and was hurrying to get it over with. Standard prices: $80 house and left $140 on the table.

Anyone get FS in Boiling Springs? Lots of rub options but I've only gotten FS at Diamond and that was about a year ago (one time only)?

Stay safe brothers.

Westside83
12-06-21, 12:47
Been to Alba recently and have seen both Rose and Candy. Rose is the way to go. Very good temperament, fantastic DATY experience, CBJ and a very nice boob slide. Candy smelled like cigarettes. CBJ was decent but no DATY, offered only mish (no cowgirl) and was hurrying to get it over with. Standard prices: $80 house and left $140 on the table.

Anyone get FS in Boiling Springs? Lots of rub options but I've only gotten FS at Diamond and that was about a year ago (one time only)?

Stay safe brothers.

Phillipe52
12-16-21, 17:31

Stay safe brothers.Thanks for the report. Heading to Spartanburg in a few weeks and I think I'll try Alba. Hopefully draw Rose.

SsnakeInc
12-21-21, 11:41
Passing thru stopped into Alba. Liked the location kinda hidden behind a other small building. Mamasan took the house fee and handed me to Candy. On first looks Candy has a nice bod. Nice tits, nice ass, not over weight. Just she is pushing 50. She was good. Not really GFE. Just hard to get into it with an older girl. 80/80.

Westside83
12-22-21, 15:09
Passing thru stopped into Alba. Liked the location kinda hidden behind a other small building. Mamasan took the house fee and handed me to Candy. On first looks Candy has a nice bod. Nice tits, nice ass, not over weight. Just she is pushing 50. She was good. Not really GFE. Just hard to get into it with an older girl. 80/80.Give Rose a try next time. They tend to rotate them out every few weeks but Rose has been there for at least a month and this is at least her second stay. She's younger and will pamper you. Just little things like putting your socks and shoes on afterwards. If DATY is your thing I highly recommend as she gets into it.

Whatup101
01-03-22, 10:44
Good morning,

Is Alba the only AMP in Spartanburg or Boiling Springs that offers extras? If there is another one, please let me know. You can pm if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

Whatup.

Westside83
01-03-22, 11:32
Good morning,

Is Alba the only AMP in Spartanburg or Boiling Springs that offers extras? If there is another one, please let me know. You can pm if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

Whatup.If that place exists I haven't found it. Anyone with additional knowledge please advise or PM.

Thanks in advance.

Member #6381
01-03-22, 17:05
If that place exists I haven't found it. Anyone with additional knowledge please advise or PM.

Thanks in advance.Ching Ching and The Asian Massage both offer HJ. No FS. Chi offers FS but is lackluster.

Westside83
01-03-22, 17:14
Ching Ching and The Asian Massage both offer HJ. No FS. Chi offers FS but is lackluster.Chi in Greer.

BuzzWorthy321
01-30-22, 13:44
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-sexy-girls864-219-1380enjo/444212395374 I know it's Gaffney just happened to see this and wanted to see if there was any info.

Member #6381
02-01-22, 19:31
Chi in Greer.Yes, you're right, it is technically in Greer. I'd consider it's location relevant to folks to patron Spartanburg AMPs.

Westside83
02-01-22, 20:00
Yes, you're right, it is technically in Greer. I'd consider it's location relevant to folks to patron Spartanburg AMPs.It appears that Alba is the only FS spot in the Burg. Sigh.

A Johnson5495
02-05-22, 17:57
How much is alba need to no how much to get.

Corvette704
02-06-22, 12:47
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-sexy-girls864-219-1380enjo/444212395374 I know it's Gaffney just happened to see this and wanted to see if there was any info.Appears to be in a strip mall type of building with a day care next to it. Not sure if I would venture down that way or not.

StgFun
02-22-22, 22:13
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-sexy-girls864-219-1380enjo/444212395374 I know it's Gaffney just happened to see this and wanted to see if there was any info.I had a visit there. No Otc roaming. Not much teasing. Very average visit. YMMV.

BadBrad97
02-23-22, 12:33
How much is alba need to no how much to get.You are going to need $$+20.

Baghdaddy
02-28-22, 14:39
Has anyone been to Joy spa in Duncan. I saw it today. Google and can't find a phone number and they don't have a number on The sign.

TableShowerAmp
03-01-22, 13:37
Has anyone been to Joy spa in Duncan.Joy Spa Duncan SC (1660 E Main).

So I went here assuming it was a typical Chinese AMP based on the bedpage ad. It's not!

A 50's Korean answered the door. I paid the $80 house and was shown to my room. I immediately realized there was no hole in the table and that I hadn't brought enough cash! A 40 ish Korean with a wonderful body came in wearing club attire. As she massaged my legs, the mamasan returned and did 10-15 minutes of hot stone massage on my back. That was my first hot stone and I quite enjoyed it.

After mamasan left, Candy hot toweled me down and went for the flip. She did a small amount of leg massage while discussing what I was looking for. My preference in AMP is more along the lines of #1 Massage not Albas. So I was definitely not in my zone. $.6 for FS $ for HE. I only had $.2 on me and went for the HE. The dress came off and she climbed up on the table. It was a very sensual experience! Afterwards she did a little more light massage as we chatted. Definitely check this place out if you're looking for FS. Great personality and body!

#1 Massage.

I really want to like this place. Great massage, attractive women. But they short me on time at least 50% of my visits. I don't mean 5-10 minutes. We're talking 20+ and always "we're so busy today, will make it up to you next time honey." Wish Nancy was still there!

Amazing Massage.

Tina gave me a very unique experience. Maybe a little too unique to make it a regular thing! Wish there were other endings available. She's pretty cute. The table shower was good and absolutely necessary!

CaptainZarkof
03-01-22, 15:08
Has anyone been to Joy spa in Duncan. I saw it today. Google and can't find a phone number and they don't have a number on The sign.Wanted to try something new so I stopped by there at lunch. It's maybe a quarter mile past Cracker Barrel on the opposite side of the road. Exterior doors open into a security room from which you must be buzzed in. Mammasan took me to the room and said eighty. No inquiry regarding how much time I wanted. Said, "I send young girl in". Candy was most likely in her 30's, dressed sexy, nice body and nice skin. Too much makeup and I hate those obviously fake lashes. Offered shower, but declined. Just had finished one. Massage barely rose to average, lots of hot rocks and pressing hot towels into the muscles. A very small amount of teasing during the massage. Although a bit more on the fingertip massage. Flip and, "what you want?" Just then got a call and vm that made me cut my visit short. So I made a hand motion and she says 1. I gave her a -what-you-talking'-about-Willis- look and just for expediency said. 6 to which she agreed.

BigMarkd
03-01-22, 21:30
Joy Spa Duncan SC (1660 E Main).

So I went here assuming it was a typical Chinese AMP based on the bedpage ad. It's not!

A 50's Korean answered the door. I paid the $80 house and was shown to my room. I immediately realized there was no hole in the table and that I hadn't brought enough cash! A 40 ish Korean with a wonderful body came in wearing club attire. As she massaged my legs, the mamasan returned and did 10-15 minutes of hot stone massage on my back. That was my first hot stone and I quite enjoyed it.

After mamasan left, Candy hot toweled me down and went for the flip. She did a small amount of leg massage while discussing what I was looking for. My preference in AMP is more along the lines of #1 Massage not Albas. So I was definitely not in my zone. $.6 for FS $ for HE. I only had $.2 on me and went for the HE. The dress came off and she climbed up on the table. It was a very sensual experience! Afterwards she did a little more light massage as we chatted. Definitely check this place out if you're looking for FS. Great personality and body!

#1 Massage.

I really want to like this place. Great massage, attractive women. But they short me on time at least 50% of my visits. I don't mean 5-10 minutes. We're talking 20+ and always "we're so busy today, will make it up to you next time honey." Wish Nancy was still there!

Amazing Massage.

Tina gave me a very unique experience. Maybe a little too unique to make it a regular thing! Wish there were other endings available. She's pretty cute. The table shower was good and absolutely necessary!FS is $. 6 + house or $. 6 total?

IBetThatHurt
03-02-22, 12:36
FS is $. 6 + house or $. 6 total?Plus .8 house fee. So plan on $$.4 for FS.

TableShowerAmp
03-02-22, 14:39
FS is $. 6 + house or $. 6 total?$.6 + house. $$. 4 total.

Thom2488
03-02-22, 18:02
FS is $. 6 + house or $. 6 total?Do they allow DATY.

Westside83
03-03-22, 20:34
Anyone been to Alba lately? It's been a couple of months and I was wondering if they've got any new talent? Rose and Candy were there my last trip. Rose was a lot of fun (nice DATY) while Candy was older and smelled like an ashtray.

LightTheDog
03-06-22, 00:41
Anyone been to Alba lately? It's been a couple of months and I was wondering if they've got any new talent? Rose and Candy were there my last trip. Rose was a lot of fun (nice DATY) while Candy was older and smelled like an ashtray.I went to alba once back in December and got Rose. Had a great time! . 8 house + 140 for tip. However, I went back about a month ago and it was a different mamasan who asked how old I am and once I told her, said "only (one year older than me) and up, sorry. ".

Westside83
03-06-22, 10:57
I went to alba once back in December and got Rose. Had a great time! . 8 house + 140 for tip. However, I went back about a month ago and it was a different mamasan who asked how old I am and once I told her, said "only (one year older than me) and up, sorry. ".Good to see that Rose might still be around. I've been going to Alba for two years and each time it was the same mamasan. Thanks for the update.

BigMarkd
03-09-22, 20:51
Any updates on the reopening of towa (Toto?) in Inman?Anyone have any idea what's going on with Towa in Inman?

SCTerabyte
03-10-22, 10:01
Anyone have any idea what's going on with Towa in Inman?Last someone on here mentioned was that they were going to reopen under a different name but they cannot get a permit to open. I think they are effectively closed for good. They should probably look for a location just outside the city limits where the city cannot block them. I have driven by a few times on the way to play golf and it looks just like it did when they shut down. The town is too small for them to not get noticed. I went a few times and had a decent time.

SC.

BigMarkd
03-10-22, 19:07
Last someone on here mentioned was that they were going to reopen under a different name but they cannot get a permit to open. I think they are effectively closed for good. They should probably look for a location just outside the city limits where the city cannot block them. I have driven by a few times on the way to play golf and it looks just like it did when they shut down. The town is too small for them to not get noticed. I went a few times and had a decent time.

SC.Probably wouldn't hurt not to try and open up across the street from Sheriff Chuck Wright's church LOL.

SCTerabyte
03-10-22, 19:56
Probably wouldn't hurt not to try and open up across the street from Sheriff Chuck Wright's church LOL.Probably a guess but I doubt the real estate agent mentioned it. Surprised they were open as long as they were. I mentioned it to a friend who lives in the general area and he said "they won't last long there". Prophetic. And true. Would not be a bad place for a vape shop.

SC.

Spindoctor414
03-20-22, 10:16
Went to Alba spa today. Seemed like the reviews were decent. Got there right when they opened. The mamasan led me to the room and in came Lola. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's. Looks, 5/10. Nice breasts, average ass for a 40 something, pouch belly. She was very friendly, but in an awkward way. Also smelled a bit like cigarettes.

Massage was maybe a 1/10 or worse, if that's possible. It was terrible and almost nonexistent. Lasted for maybe 5-10 minutes before the flip. She asked what I wanted and she said $. 6 for everything. I countered with $. 3 and we moved forward. The rest was OK, but not great. Partly because I just wasn't really attracted to her.

I may try again with a different girl, but not her.

NewJim44
03-28-22, 23:46
Went to Alba spa today. Seemed like the reviews were decent. Got there right when they opened. The mamasan led me to the room and in came Lola. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's. Looks, 5/10. Nice breasts, average ass for a 40 something, pouch belly. She was very friendly, but in an awkward way. Also smelled a bit like cigarettes.

Massage was maybe a 1/10 or worse, if that's possible. It was terrible and almost nonexistent. Lasted for maybe 5-10 minutes before the flip. She asked what I wanted and she said $. 6 for everything. I countered with $. 3 and we moved forward. The rest was OK, but not great. Partly because I just wasn't really attracted to her.

I may try again with a different girl, but not her.Thanks for the update on change of personnel. Unfortunate to have good ones rotate out. Hope rotation comes sooner.

Bike Rider X
04-04-22, 10:10
Went to Alba last week, first time since covid. Drew Nina, body 2/10, kept her face covered. Fat belly, saggy tits, no ass. Started with a TS, nothing good going on there. Then sticks me in the hot box. Had to open the door it was so hot. Massage was decent, not much teasing. On the flip she wants 160, are you crazy? Plus the 80 entrance fee, no thanks. I didn't even want to negotiate she was so unattractive. Told her to finish the massage. She works for another 2 minutes and says times up, 30 minutes in. As I'm getting dressed she starts to pressure me for a tip. I say for what? She starts screaming at me and mms comes in and kicks her out. WTF happened to this place? Used to be my go to spot.

Corvette704
04-04-22, 12:20
Went to Alba last week, first time since covid. Drew Nina, body 2/10, kept her face covered. Fat belly, saggy tits, no ass. Started with a TS, nothing good going on there. Then sticks me in the hot box. Had to open the door it was so hot. Massage was decent, not much teasing. On the flip she wants 160, are you crazy? Plus the 80 entrance fee, no thanks. I didn't even want to negotiate she was so unattractive. Told her to finish the massage. She works for another 2 minutes and says times up, 30 minutes in. As I'm getting dressed she starts to pressure me for a tip. I say for what? She starts screaming at me and mms comes in and kicks her out. WTF happened to this place? Used to be my go to spot.$80 for 30 minutes is the going rate now?

Maverick SC
04-04-22, 13:02
$80 for 30 minutes is the going rate now?Vida is 60 for 30 or 1 hr. I was told they only have one rate? The girls are around 5 out of 10 not that attractive but it's better than Alba.

Bike Rider X
04-04-22, 13:11
$80 for 30 minutes is the going rate now?Supposed to be 45, she was not happy with me when a laughed at her offer, so she cut it short.

SodaMan
04-06-22, 18:59
I just got back from an excellent massage at Healthy Asian on 221. Cute, but very thin, therapist that normally works there. She uses elbows and forearms, and really works you over; and always goes the full hour. If she would be a little less mechanical with the ending, I would probably never go anywhere else. It is a very high traffic area though, with lots of publicity and noise. Earlier this week I had tried Asian Health on 29 in East Spartanburg, but couldn't get in. There is a fairly attractive younger lady there that does good work. The problem there is trying to get a walk-in appointment; she is always busy. It seems that all of these Spartanburg locations have gone to just one therapist. Short staffed just like everything else I guess. I've only seen one at Oriental (now Southern I think) Spa. She is a crazy little gal, but she does pretty good work too.

MichaelHawk1
04-13-22, 14:50
I travel into town from time to time for work and have a few different spots I frequent. Ching ching was my go to, good massage usually pretty cheap, and always leave happy. Then I started to go to Alba bc I wanted more, its so pricey that I'm almost content with ching ching. Is there any other places that might be new or something different that you recommend?

BuzzWorthy321
04-13-22, 19:05
Where is it located on 221.

I just got back from an excellent massage at Healthy Asian on 221. Cute, but very thin, therapist that normally works there. She uses elbows and forearms, and really works you over; and always goes the full hour. If she would be a little less mechanical with the ending, I would probably never go anywhere else. It is a very high traffic area though, with lots of publicity and noise. Earlier this week I had tried Asian Health on 29 in East Spartanburg, but couldn't get in. There is a fairly attractive younger lady there that does good work. The problem there is trying to get a walk-in appointment; she is always busy. It seems that all of these Spartanburg locations have gone to just one therapist. Short staffed just like everything else I guess. I've only seen one at Oriental (now Southern I think) Spa. She is a crazy little gal, but she does pretty good work too.

SodaMan
04-13-22, 23:31
Where is it located on 221.Right across the road from the John Deere place.

BuzzWorthy321
04-14-22, 10:28
Right across the road from the John Deere place.What's the damage. Cost wise. What all they offer. BBBJ. Full service?

IBetThatHurt
04-14-22, 13:52
I travel into town from time to time for work and have a few different spots I frequent. Ching ching was my go to, good massage usually pretty cheap, and always leave happy. Then I started to go to Alba bc I wanted more, its so pricey that I'm almost content with ching ching. Is there any other places that might be new or something different that you recommend?Try Joy Spa on Main St in Duncan, SC. It's relatively new and I hear it's pretty accommodating.

BuzzWorthy321
04-15-22, 15:13
Try Joy Spa on Main St in Duncan, SC. It's relatively new and I hear it's pretty accommodating.How was the service they offer FS. BBBJ? What were the ladies like.

IBetThatHurt
04-23-22, 01:15
How was the service they offer FS. BBBJ? What were the ladies like.As I said, I HEAR it's pretty accommodating. I have not had the chance to get over there myself. But I saw a review that mentioned FS.

NewJim44
04-23-22, 17:43
Adding Joy to the mix of options is nice. It is about 10 to 15 minutes west of Spartanburg on I85. I went about a month ago at 9 am for opening and enjoyed FS at. 8 for house and $. 6 for FS. Good table shower and nice start to massage, but then I went right into FS. Provider may have been Mommasan since she opened the door and then changed to do me up. Fiftyish, not thin, not heavy. Nice tatas and fine daty. Enjoyed it.

Decided to go back to Alba just this week and hit the place about 3 pm. Another car was there so I was uncertain of the provider's attractiveness, but I was pleased to see a lady who was there last December. She has changed here moniker from Candy to Sasha (I think), about 45 ish and nicely shaped. Highly skilled at FS and okay at massage. Because she remembered me, I think she was a bit more active in giving service. Enjoyed this one also. Price was high, but I knew what I was getting and didn't mind. House. 8 and "everything" was $$. Most of you will croak at that, but it was nice.

MagnumMagic
04-24-22, 09:48
Went to Joy Spa yesterday. Close to opening time. Mamasan greeted me. Picked a room out for me. Told me to hold tight. Lady slim built, early 40's, nice tits came in. Massage was 8 out of 10 (especially when she stepped on my back). House. 6 , BJ. 80. She would of charged me more if she knew that I was well endowed beforehand LOL. YMMV.

BadAssociation
04-27-22, 12:56
Went to Joy Spa yesterday. Close to opening time. Mamasan greeted me. Picked a room out for me. Told me to hold tight. Lady slim built, early 40's, nice tits came in. Massage was 8 out of 10 (especially when she stepped on my back). House. 6 , BJ. 80. She would of charged me more if she knew that I was well endowed beforehand LOL. YMMV.Great review. I have had good success lately with this BJ trick (not at Joy yet though). I am pretty big too, so what I do is agree on a BJ and then make her work for it for as long as I can and then when they look tired I say, "you just want me to fuck you?" They usually say, OK. And there is no upcharge. Works 9 out of 10 times. They would much rather get f'd than give a BJ.

MagnumMagic
04-27-22, 16:58
Great review. I have had good success lately with this BJ trick (not at Joy yet though). I am pretty big too, so what I do is agree on a BJ and then make her work for it for as long as I can and then when they look tired I say, "you just want me to fuck you?" They usually say, OK. And there is no upcharge. Works 9 out of 10 times. They would much rather get f'd than give a BJ.Exactly. That pretty much how that works. I was feeling a BJ that morning so I let her have at it.

Maverick SC
04-28-22, 07:48
Great review. I have had good success lately with this BJ trick (not at Joy yet though). I am pretty big too, so what I do is agree on a BJ and then make her work for it for as long as I can and then when they look tired I say, "you just want me to fuck you?" They usually say, OK. And there is no upcharge. Works 9 out of 10 times. They would much rather get f'd than give a BJ.So total cost was 120?

BadAssociation
04-28-22, 15:30
So total cost was 120?He said 6 for the house and 8 for the BJ so 140. (but he didn't use the trick) But I will say I used my trick and got FS for 120 Monday at my usual place. But she likes me and knew what I was going to do, but it works at new places too. Especially if they make you dig into your pants and get the money before the real action starts. It helps if you are super friendly too.

ShyGuy1011
04-30-22, 15:44
He said 6 for the house and 8 for the BJ so 140. (but he didn't use the trick) But I will say I used my trick and got FS for 120 Monday at my usual place. But she likes me and knew what I was going to do, but it works at new places too. Especially if they make you dig into your pants and get the money before the real action starts. It helps if you are super friendly too.I've definitely got to get over and try this Joy place. That's my old stomping ground and there was never anything like that over there when I lived there. A good massage and BJ is exactly what I've been looking for and have yet to experience that anywhere else. Thanks for the reports!!

Spindoctor414
05-01-22, 11:52
Just had my first visit to Joy Spa. Thought I'd try it out after the good reviews. My experience was not great. The mamasan collected $80 (I thought it would be $60) asked if I wanted a shower. I thought there might be some fun teasing there, so I said yes. But it was just the mamasan scrubbing me down.

Went to the room for the massage and Angie walked in in a sexy dress. I'm guessing she was around 40 and fairly attractive. The massage was below average. Half heartedly massaged the back of my legs with no teasing for about 20 minutes and barely got to any other area. On to the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said BJ. She wouldn't do it for less than $. 2. I said yes. I had to ask her to take down her top and she wouldn't allow any roaming. Said that was extra. It was a very toothy CBJ, so I was barely able to finish because it was kind of painful. Anyway, I won't be back for a while. Prices were much higher than expected and the service was worse than expected. Total damage was $$.

RubOnMe3
05-23-22, 14:14
Great review. I have had good success lately with this BJ trick (not at Joy yet though). I am pretty big too, so what I do is agree on a BJ and then make her work for it for as long as I can and then when they look tired I say, "you just want me to fuck you?" They usually say, OK. And there is no upcharge. Works 9 out of 10 times. They would much rather get f'd than give a BJ.I tried the trick like that a few exits south the other day. She wanted ,8 more. So, I got one good pump in her mouth before she knew what hit her! LOL.

ScBoy123
06-02-22, 17:14
I would like to know where Ching Ching is located. Rubmaps has it on Reidsville road but Google has it on East Blackstock. Any help would be appreciated.

I travel into town from time to time for work and have a few different spots I frequent. Ching ching was my go to, good massage usually pretty cheap, and always leave happy. Then I started to go to Alba bc I wanted more, its so pricey that I'm almost content with ching ching. Is there any other places that might be new or something different that you recommend?.

CaptainZarkof
06-03-22, 07:43
I would like to know where Ching Ching is located. Rubmaps has it on Reidsville road but Google has it on East Blackstock. Any help would be appreciated.

.If you turn onto blackstock from John b white, going toward the mall, it's in a little strip mall across from fox pools. Decent massage, but I haven't been too much since May (my go to) left.

GetDownTown
06-08-22, 17:44
I can confirm that Joy Spa is solid. I drew Ruby. She is 8/10 looks, mid 30's, massage 6/10. Plenty of teasing during massage. . 8 house. 4 HE. I would opt for the half hour next time as I'm not sure I got all my hour. Either way, it was a solid experience. Will repeat.

Maverick SC
06-08-22, 17:49
I can confirm that Joy Spa is solid. I drew Ruby. She is 8/10 looks, mid 30's, massage 6/10. Plenty of teasing during massage. . 8 house. 4 HE. I would opt for the half hour next time as I'm not sure I got all my hour. Either way, it was a solid experience. Will repeat.Is FS available.

CaptainZarkof
06-09-22, 13:44
Is FS available.Yes, it is. Or, at least, was available when I went there last. About 4 months ago.

Jet4880
06-09-22, 15:36
How much is alba need to no how much to get.Depends on what you are looking for. If you want the works I say over 2.

Carolina Army
07-17-22, 13:55
Has any been to Mae Mae's I called and they want 70 for an hour.

Jet4880
07-17-22, 18:49
Has any been to Mae Mae's I called and they want 70 for an hour.I used to go a few years back and it was a great massage. Not going to lie, fixed my back up a few times but when the flip came around it was DIY. Which can be hot up to a point but if I'm going to an AMP I want them to take care of things not me. But then again it's been years since I been back. Usually roll with Ching Ching usually.

MichaelHawk1
07-18-22, 16:16
Has any been to Mae Mae's I called and they want 70 for an hour.Great massage but not much else, I go there if I actually want a massage. DIY at most.

Maverick SC
07-19-22, 17:24
I used to go a few years back and it was a great massage. Not going to lie, fixed my back up a few times but when the flip came around it was DIY. Which can be hot up to a point but if I'm going to an AMP I want them to take care of things not me. But then again it's been years since I been back. Usually roll with Ching Ching usually.Is Ching Ching FS.

Westside83
07-19-22, 22:59
Is Ching Ching FS.Nope. Ching only offers HJ. To my knowledge only Alba in Spartanburg and Joy in Duncan offers FS in the area. I can confirm ALBA but not Joy.

BadAssociation
07-21-22, 12:26
I used to go a few years back and it was a great massage. Not going to lie, fixed my back up a few times but when the flip came around it was DIY. Which can be hot up to a point but if I'm going to an AMP I want them to take care of things not me. But then again it's been years since I been back. Usually roll with Ching Ching usually.Ching Ching used to be my go to place. Haven't been in about a year. What is the talent like? After KC and May left, they had some rough looking women the next few times I went.

BeachBum05
07-21-22, 21:01
Any info on the spa on S. Pine by the former Wendy's?

Jet4880
07-22-22, 15:02
Ching Ching used to be my go to place. Haven't been in about a year. What is the talent like? After KC and May left, they had some rough looking women the next few times I went.See Jenny. She is newer. The mamasan is good for a hard massage but the ending is rough. Very mechanical. Jenny knows how to tease and get the job done and nice little B cups that are sexy.

Maverick SC
07-22-22, 15:55
See Jenny. She is newer. The mamasan is good for a hard massage but the ending is rough. Very mechanical. Jenny knows how to tease and get the job done and nice little B cups that are sexy.Does Jenny get topless or off under the clothes roaming?

Jet4880
07-27-22, 12:33
Does Jenny get topless or off under the clothes roaming?Under clothes but last time I was able to pull up the shirt and have full access.

SmokinCock
08-08-22, 11:11
Any info on the spa on S. Pine by the former Wendy's?Only one working there. No gable shower. Only a self service stand up shower. She didn't offer any help. Decent massage. Not much teasing. When time for the flip after a little rub she put my hand on myself and said you need? I took her hand and put it there. She said you too good? Decent handshake. Doubt I'll repeat service here tho.

VinDiesel666
08-10-22, 16:11
Drove down to Joy in Duncan and was pleased to see a door bell and inside door locked which tells you everything what is available inside. Thought I could get a big airbag unfortunately not but a young 25-30 year old who had just started. Mama asked me multiple time if I had been there before and I said yeah. Shown room and in came the masseuse with a mask & teddy on just like in willow Anderson. Asked me to hand out the bucks and I gave her 200 to cover everything.

No oil or not even a hint of an actual massage just rubbed on body which a first timer would and asked me to turn over in 15 minutes. Took off everything and I got her to multiple positions and DATY which she seemed to enjoy. Deed was completed after 15 minutes and she got me hot towels and bid farewell with a kiss on my cheek and a hug "come again."

Thanks & Be safe gents.

Whatup101
08-11-22, 10:58
Does she give HJ only or does she give more options? What the damage for a thier services including the house fee.

Thanks in advance.

Whatup.

See Jenny. She is newer. The mamasan is good for a hard massage but the ending is rough. Very mechanical. Jenny knows how to tease and get the job done and nice little B cups that are sexy.

Carolina Army
08-12-22, 21:28
Stopped by Alba. Opted for the hour little expensive. I got Jenny. She is smoking hot, miniskirt and cleavage. Amazing body. Got the table shower and a decent massage. Nicest body I've seen in a long time.

Jackdic
08-14-22, 08:29
Stopped by Alba. Opted for the hour little expensive. I got Jenny. She is smoking hot, miniskirt and cleavage. Amazing body. Got the table shower and a decent massage. Nicest body I've seen in a long time."Little expensive" is a different number for every monger depending on the provider. Plus, this place has been known to vary their hourly rate (probably based on how much they're going to have to "endure" with you and how you present yourself). Plus, for your hourly charge, was a massage ALL you got? No extras? If so, the definition of "expensive" likely went up.

Member #6381
08-17-22, 17:50
"Little expensive" is a different number for every monger depending on the provider. Plus, this place has been known to vary their hourly rate (probably based on how much they're going to have to "endure" with you and how you present yourself). Plus, for your hourly charge, was a massage ALL you got? No extras? If so, the definition of "expensive" likely went up.Alba has been getting more expensive compared to where it was this time 2 years ago. They nixed the 30 min. Only option is 80/ hr. Girls ask for 160, but negotiations can reduce. So they are asking 80/160 vs the 60/120 of yesteryear. YMMV as always.

Westside83
08-17-22, 19:04
Alba has been getting more expensive compared to where it was this time 2 years ago. They nixed the 30 min. Only option is 80/ hr. Girls ask for 160, but negotiations can reduce. So they are asking 80/160 vs the 60/120 of yesteryear. YMMV as always.Yesteryear must be more than a year ago as I was going their regularly last year and it was $80 for the house and $150 for the deed. That's still high but not much different from what I recall.

Hope the talent has improved. The last review from this past week gives me hope.

DCrist0527
08-18-22, 18:48
Yesteryear must be more than a year ago as I was going their regularly last year and it was $80 for the house and $150 for the deed. That's still high but not much different from what I recall.

Hope the talent has improved. The last review from this past week gives me hope.Long time monger and fan of AMPs. Usually play in Greenville and internationally. Tried Alba for the first time. Recent reports are accurate. Went in. Said 80 for 45. Met Sara. Honestly, looks are subjective but she is one of the hottest AMP girls I've ever been with. Personality is good, if not a little cold. I would say somewhat business like but the session was really good. There was some negotiation, which was off-putting. And I paid more than usual. 160. In the end, I was satisfied. A little regret because I gave in at 160. But there was no way I was leaving without trying her. I would recommend, just know it is not the cheapest option. I'm an odd duck where I really like to click with the girl. Well, as much as you can in 60 minutes. We didn't exactly click but no regrets for sure.

Maverick SC
08-18-22, 19:06
Long time monger and fan of AMPs. Usually play in Greenville and internationally. Tried Alba for the first time. Recent reports are accurate. Went in. Said 80 for 45. Met Sara. Honestly, looks are subjective but she is one of the hottest AMP girls I've ever been with. Personality is good, if not a little cold. I would say somewhat business like but the session was really good. There was some negotiation, which was off-putting. And I paid more than usual. 160. In the end, I was satisfied. A little regret because I gave in at 160. But there was no way I was leaving without trying her. I would recommend, just know it is not the cheapest option. I'm an odd duck where I really like to click with the girl. Well, as much as you can in 60 minutes. We didn't exactly click but no regrets for sure.So did you get full service.

Zlaniard
08-19-22, 01:09
So did you get full service.I visited for the first time today and it was amazing. Beautiful young Asian with an absolute gorgeous body and tattoos. 80 house and 200 FS. Will definitely be back.

DCrist0527
08-19-22, 08:03
So did you get full service.Sorry for not being clear. Yes, FS. And very pleased with the quality of their customer service.

Zlaniard
08-19-22, 08:17
So did you get full service.Visited for first time yesterday and was great. She was young, Asian, beautiful body, and fun. House 80. FS 200.

XanManLeft10
08-19-22, 12:18
Gaffney has a new girl but in my opinion they charge to much for only over the clothes touching and only HJ HE. To each their own though.

Member #6381
08-21-22, 12:22
Yesteryear must be more than a year ago as I was going their regularly last year and it was $80 for the house and $150 for the deed. That's still high but not much different from what I recall.

Hope the talent has improved. The last review from this past week gives me hope.Yes, the pricing I listed was pre-covid. 60\120 was the norm when the old momma was there along with the likes of Bonnie, Candy, Shishi (sp? Etc.

HappySideUp
08-21-22, 22:46
I went here today and gave me a massage from an older woman, she did a great happy ending, and she let me touch her boobs and pussy, I gave her $80, a great massage.I had the same experience for the same amount as you described. Menu opened a little more than in the past. No FS or BJ offered or discussed. I don't think either is available.

Zlaniard
08-24-22, 00:53
Can yall make a list of the best AMP to dream about. Lile 1 to 10 if there is that many? 1 being best 10 being least.

SnoBallGuy
08-24-22, 09:27
I saw a ad for Joy Spa says they offer table shower, I love that, has anyone been there and any info they can share.

Member #6381
08-24-22, 12:51
I saw a ad for Joy Spa says they offer table shower, I love that, has anyone been there and any info they can share.Went to joy. Did not get a TS, can not confirm they have one. Did get FS. She was accommodating and quite nice, roughly 45 yo (guess), had a tummy, was average looking. Would repeat at joy due to accessibility, but may wait for a rotation.

TableShowerAmp
08-24-22, 12:57
Dreamed about going to #1 in Greer. Got a slender lady named Joy. Massage was decent. Flip was a bit mechanical with OTC. No BS haggling about the tip. Finished up with a nice long head and shoulders massage. Didn't kick me out after 40 minutes like most the girls there do. Overall enjoyable. Would repeat.

Maverick SC
08-24-22, 13:47
Went to joy. Did not get a TS, can not confirm they have one. Did get FS. She was accommodating and quite nice, roughly 45 yo (guess), had a tummy, was average looking. Would repeat at joy due to accessibility, but may wait for a rotation.What was the total cost?

Member #6381
08-25-22, 06:52
What was the total cost?Iirc 60/120, maybe 60/140 . Can't really remember. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

DeBarka
08-25-22, 16:04
Went last week and drew a new girl Cindy. Mid-Late 30's perhaps, B's, nice figure, seemed cute but never took her mask off. Nice massage (unique technique using her knees and shins, but enjoyable) with very little teasing but at the end she leans over and whispers, "how much you want to spend?" I may go into more detail if I have another experience with her but suffice to say I suspect her menu may be more extensive than their usual fare.

Member #6381
08-26-22, 09:57
Went last week and drew a new girl Cindy. Mid-Late 30's perhaps, B's, nice figure, seemed cute but never took her mask off. Nice massage (unique technique using her knees and shins, but enjoyable) with very little teasing but at the end she leans over and whispers, "how much you want to spend?" I may go into more detail if I have another experience with her but suffice to say I suspect her menu may be more extensive than their usual fare.I would be curious to know if this is true. They get some good looking girls, would be nice if their menu opens up.

DeBarka
08-26-22, 10:12
I would be curious to know if this is true. They get some good looking girls, would be nice if their menu opens up.I'm sure the general menu of the place is unchanged. I think it's just a case of one enterprising therapist going a bit rogue kinda like that girl Nancy that was there for a while last year.

DeBarka
08-26-22, 10:44
I would be curious to know if this is true. They get some good looking girls, would be nice if their menu opens up.I'm sure the general menu of the place is unchanged. I think it's just a case of one enterprising therapist going a bit rogue kinda like that girl Nancy that was there for a while last year.

DeBarka
08-26-22, 11:33

StgFun
08-27-22, 10:03
Just about got wrecked by a girl at alba. 80 house 200 FS.

280 all in. I got up and walked out.

Zlaniard
08-27-22, 19:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Zlaniard
08-28-22, 00:22
Which AMPs has ts besides alba?

BadAssociation
08-28-22, 00:54
Man yall cheap as hell. You expect to go in and fck a stranger and actually be satisfied and feel good for less? WTF? I think that's a good price for the service.There is no way I would pay that for Alba. The man is right to walk out. I just hit three different places in Virginia last week. FS with way hotter girls than Alba $2 max. I would never pay more than 2 in Spartanburg.

Member #6381
08-28-22, 08:16
Man yall cheap as hell. You expect to go in and fck a stranger and actually be satisfied and feel good for less? WTF? I think that's a good price for the service.You think a quickie on a massage table is worth $200 on top of an $80 house fee? I knew some of the girls (including those at alba) had GPS, but I've never seen a dude with it.

Zlaniard
08-28-22, 08:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6381
08-28-22, 12:09
I've never had a quickie there. Every dream I've had there, no matter who, has been unrushed and good. You just a cheapskate that left blueballed and now you crying about it.

I was going to argue with you, but you know what? You're right. I'm a broke cheapskate.

Maybe the girls at Alba just pity me, then, since I manage to pay way less than you for the same thing.

Thanks for financing my discount, I guess.

Zlaniard
08-28-22, 18:22
[Deleted by Admin]

MeasNinu
08-29-22, 15:20
I keep dreaming of the same 2 girls at a local one. Do they typically have shifts or they all day same girls?

Member #6381
08-30-22, 13:18
I keep dreaming of the same 2 girls at a local one. Do they typically have shifts or they all day same girls?Most places are same girls all day. They usually rotate new girls in between a couple weeks to a month+.

Lynxe1
09-01-22, 08:33
Someone else posted a review of her. He was spot on. Very cute, very firm b's with little responsive nips. I agree that the menu may be a little more available than usual. In a moment of weakness I agreed to 20 extra for a little licken on those nips. Very nice, but very short lived as she pulled back after a very short time and said it tickled. Next time, if she's there, I'll try to dive in a little deeper.

MeasNinu
09-02-22, 14:38
Gave them a try in a dream. TS sucks. I prefer alba. I'm a big tall guy and the table was not big enough and she was a robot. Massage was 5/10, on the flip she got right to business but I've had better. I'll try somewhere else next because thus one didn't do it for me.

IH8HJsAz
09-04-22, 14:47
Man yall cheap as hell. You expect to go in and fck a stranger and actually be satisfied and feel good for less? WTF? I think that's a good price for the service.At am AMP noy way I pay $$ for FS. I pay 1. 2 here for hole rental, and that is all it is. I have had them try and get 1. 6 now, and cry inflation, to which I tell them that inflation is why I cannot pay more, and won't. But I will thnk you for over paying, and giving these women GPS. I am old enough that is they will not take it, I will leave, no harm no foul. It is strictly business.

DWalker81
09-04-22, 22:58
At am AMP noy way I pay $$ for FS. I pay 1. 2 here for hole rental, and that is all it is. I have had them try and get 1. 6 now, and cry inflation, to which I tell them that inflation is why I cannot pay more, and won't. But I will thnk you for over paying, and giving these women GPS. I am old enough that is they will not take it, I will leave, no harm no foul. It is strictly business.I remember going to Alba and it was 60 for 30 mins and 80 for hr and the max tip was 120, when they bumped it to 200 I was cool with it but now with the talent they have verses what they ask for its not worth it. Save your time and go elsewhere enough do this either they fold shop or drop price.

GranSmoke
09-05-22, 10:32
I'm looking for a spot with a nice table shower, where I can get a HJ or BBBJ during the table shower. Let me know please.

LightTheDog
09-07-22, 13:41
Looking for more details about Joy. Went to alba once before but the last time I tried there, they told me I was too young (I'm 26 but look younger). Can anyone that's been PM me more info?

SnoBallGuy
09-12-22, 08:14
I'm looking for a spot with a nice table shower, where I can get a HJ or BBBJ during the table shower. Let me know please.I am a senior member from Nashville will be in town this week I am looking for a massage with table shower and some ass play can anyone offer any advice last time I came thru I stopped in Asheville NC had a great time got all I wanted at Quality Spa.

Member #6381
09-13-22, 11:24
I am a senior member from Nashville will be in town this week I am looking for a massage with table shower and some ass play can anyone offer any advice last time I came thru I stopped in Asheville NC had a great time got all I wanted at Quality Spa.Amazing spa In greenville. Ask for tina.

NachoV
09-28-22, 21:12
Anyone know of a provider offering nuru massage?

NachoV
09-29-22, 10:26
Looking for more details about Joy. Went to alba once before but the last time I tried there, they told me I was too young (I'm 26 but look younger). Can anyone that's been PM me more info?My last visit to Joy was awesome. Saw a girl that called herself Candy. She looked like she was early 30's with long black hair. She wore a form fitting seafoam green dress that revealed what was in store later. Her eye makeup had the little details such as the turned up mark on the outside corner. I'm sure that isn't the best description but if you've.

Ever seen it before on a korean girl, you'll know what I'm talking about. I find it very sexy but tastes vary. This girl was way out of my league by any standards.

We started with a TS. As soon as she wetted me down I felt a soapy hand between my legs. Most of my previous experiences they usually wait a bit before grabbing your junk. We finished with the shower and as she was drying me off I had a chance to really look her in the eyes. I was smitten.

Back to the room now. My only complaint so far is the air conditioning is freezing me. I lay face down on the table and in come the hot stones. She placed them on my spine and used one to begin massaging my legs. The massage wasn't the best but wasn't bad. On the flip she whispers in my ear something like "What can I do for you". I respond with "I'd like a little bit of everything". We settle on a number and off she goes to get the cover. When she comes back, the dress comes off and I can see her silhouetted against the lamp in the room. Breasts were full and firm. I'm guessing C or better and natural looking. She applies the cover and wraps her lips around my little friend. A few minutes of this and she climbs on top for some cowgirl action. She seemed to really enjoy this. She was moaning and touching herself and really riding the hell out of me. We switch position to k9. She is looking back at me and holding my hand as I pound her from behind. Damn that was good! Then to Mish and finally I can't go any longer. Sorry to say junior wasn't able to come through but it was a hell of a ride. We ended up going overtime by about 10 minutes but she was cool with it. We chatted while she cleaned me up and I caught my breath. She said she was heading to NC at the end of the week. That's too bad I'd definitely want to see her again. In spite of junior's lack of performance I'd say that was one of the best AMP experienced I've had to date.

MeasNinu
09-29-22, 23:43
My last visit to Joy was awesome. Saw a girl that called herself Candy. She looked like she was early 30's with long black hair. She wore a form fitting seafoam green dress that revealed what was in store later. Her eye makeup had the little details such as the turned up mark on the outside corner. I'm sure that isn't the best description but if you've.

Ever seen it before on a korean girl, you'll know what I'm talking about. I find it very sexy but tastes vary. This girl was way out of my league by any standards.

We started with a TS. As soon as she wetted me down I felt a soapy hand between my legs. Most of my previous experiences they usually wait a bit before grabbing your junk. We finished with the shower and as she was drying me off I had a chance to really look her in the eyes. I was smitten.

Back to the room now. My only complaint so far is the air conditioning is freezing me. I lay face down on the table and in come the hot stones. She placed them on my spine and used one to begin massaging my legs. The massage wasn't the best but wasn't bad. On the flip she whispers in my ear something like "What can I do for you". I respond with "I'd like a little bit of everything". We settle on a number and off she goes to get the cover. When she comes back, the dress comes off and I can see her silhouetted against the lamp in the room. Breasts were full and firm. I'm guessing C or better and natural looking. She applies the cover and wraps her lips around my little friend. A few minutes of this and she climbs on top for some cowgirl action. She seemed to really enjoy this. She was moaning and touching herself and really riding the hell out of me. We switch position to k9. She is looking back at me and holding my hand as I pound her from behind. Damn that was good! Then to Mish and finally I can't go any longer. Sorry to say junior wasn't able to come through but it was a hell of a ride. We ended up going overtime by about 10 minutes but she was cool with it. We chatted while she cleaned me up and I caught my breath. She said she was heading to NC at the end of the week. That's too bad I'd definitely want to see her again. In spite of junior's lack of performance I'd say that was one of the best AMP experienced I've had to date.Joy got the tub style ts or the table style?

NachoV
09-30-22, 09:54
Joy got the tub style ts or the table style?It's more like a built in shelf covered in tile with a gel pad to lay on. There are a couple of steps to get into the shower room.

MeasNinu
09-30-22, 11:45
It's more like a built in shelf covered in tile with a gel pad to lay on. There are a couple of steps to get into the shower room.Dam I hate that kind. I'm a tall guy. So uncomfortable. Alba has the kind I like.

MeasNinu
10-02-22, 09:20
How is Asian massage in gaffney and what kind of ts do they have?

Hardcore6968
10-02-22, 21:51
How is Asian massage in gaffney and what kind of ts do they have?Never got a TS, I think they have one but it cost extra. I used to go regularly but last time was about a year ago and it was not good. Not much of a massage just a quick rub and then she wanted her tip. If you try it let us know if anything has changed. It was pretty good back when it 1st opened 10 or so years ago but after covid its changed management or owners or something prices went up and quality massages stopped now its a half ass quit little rub and then they start asking for a big tip. I will not go back until I see a few good reports that things have changed.

NachoV
10-21-22, 12:40
Saw this while perusing the Greenville board.

Apparently a new shop in spb off John B White. Anyone been there yet?

https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/8883.html

GranSmoke
10-21-22, 14:02
I'm going tomorrow somewhere. Where do you suggest. I would like BBBJ and a table shower.

Virgin91
10-31-22, 16:14
I normally do AMPs in North Carolina but over the weekend I was closer to South Carolina mainly Gaffney and I thought I'd try out Asian massage. I did not heed to the warnings of the other reports of others getting only over the clothes touching I thought if I'd tip bigger I'd have a different outcome but nope. However I did get the table shower and she did give a good massage but when she got to the flip side she didn't take off her clothes nor would she let me touch her girls, but she did give a good HJ but since there was no touching or nudity on her end I won't repeat I was highly disappointed.

Philly803
11-05-22, 10:42
Saw this while perusing the Greenville board.

Apparently a new shop in spb off John B White. Anyone been there yet?

https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/8883.htmlI went during the first week and got a good massage with a jackhammer HJ. Older woman not attractive and no body. 60/40. As I was leaving there was another provider there who was about 5'9 tall slim and not attractive. She was young though, probably late 20's. I did go within the first week of them opening so the talent may improve. Based on what I experienced I will not return. Best of luck and stay safe.

Carolina Army
11-12-22, 12:02
Been going to ching ching for years. They have a new lady said her name is Joy. I was vey pleased with the massage but she was very high pressure for tip, she was instent for 100 tip. I went ahead and gave her 100 just for a HJ. It was good she went very slow and made it last and intense but I think it is high for a HJ and no touching under her clothes. I won't be back, not a fan of being pressured like that. Normally I give 40 or 60 tip. Where is a good place for me to go now.