PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Big Tommy
09-22-11, 11:11
Found this young thick fun little number posted on the ol Craigslist. Of course flagged right away but still I got through. I just wanted to share my find with the folks of SC. She told me I could write this little review about her and try to get her started on here. She is seeing select Sr members and trusted newer members. She said she will be inbetween Greenville and Spartensburg tomorrow evening and night that's Thursday. Let me know if you are interested. She said she would do $75.

Hr specials for my brothers here on the USASG.

Whatup101
02-06-14, 06:43
I was wondering if anyone contacted this ad:

We are two single females lookin for some fun (: we play together or seperately I'm a 21 year old thick female with dark brown hair and brown eyes nice tits and nice ass, my friend is a 27 year old petite female with black hair blue eyes she has nice small tita and nice tight booty ... We are lookin for someone to help us we are lookin for somebody that is willing to yap ot yalp and that will give us sesor / snoitanod so you need to be serious when you respond to our ad also if interested email us put SERIOUS MAN in subline (it wouldn't let us upload our pix so your pic gets ours) or text us 8 six4*six4 one*8 one6 three.

PM me if you have any info.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Whatup.

Some Newbie
04-11-14, 21:40
Responded to a CL ad that has a girl with a kik username. Long story short. She does incall at a shady spot on Reidville. She has dogs but puts them up during the visit. She's about 300 pounds but does a decent BBBJ for .4 she will do FS for .6 she said but there's no way I could have done it with her body type. Just not my style. Safe and cheap but don't expect GFE or great body.

Whatup101
04-28-14, 14:42
this girl seems to be **** or this is a sting. either way just be careful if you contact this ad.

looking for a guy 50 to 70 hang out chat and a good time. or jillcarr85 messenger have a great day be sweet. looking foward to meeting.

Watching
06-16-14, 14:56
Anyone tried the 2 girls in Gaffney?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/w4m/4522671319.html

Stonewall Jack
04-12-15, 22:25
Earlier today I replied to a post titled "Anal virgin. " She was in my area so I thought it was worth a shot. In the ad contents the poster stated she had been curious about anal and wanted someone to be slow and gentle with her. She replied with her number and asked me to text her. We texted for the next few hours while exchanging pictures. She is not the prettiest or skinniest but she has a shaved kitty and 38 D tits. When she got home from work she texted me to come over. I showed up to a single wide trailer and we went into her room. It took some time to get into her ass but when I did she let me know it. Just the grimace on her face though, no screaming or crying. Once I worked myself in she was good to go. After I filled her up it took me about 10 minutes to get hard again and after which time I filled her pussy up as well. This was the first time I have not paid for pussy in quite a long time. This is also the first time in a long time I have had luck on Craigslist.

Stonewall Jack
04-17-15, 23:26
I have texted with this female and she is interested in meeting some people. She has a her own place in Chesnee in which she can host. She works full time as well. I do not know if she will travel. She has a bill that is due on Tuesday so she is looking to meet up prior to then. However, I am sure she would do it afterwards as well. I will provide her number if you are interested. I asked her for some pictures and these are the ones she sent me. She only wants texts initially. No phone calls as she may be at work. 374854374853374852374851.

Stonewall Jack
04-19-15, 20:40
It was pointed out to me by one of the guys that she is no longer an anal virgin since I took care of that but nonetheless she now likes it. She wants to stay UTR and would like to have around 4 or 5 guys a week. For those of you interested that have not yet contacted her the rates are as follows: $60 for 1/2 hour and $100 for full hour. If anal is involved it is an additional $40.

Stonewall Jack
06-13-15, 22:44
It seems there is a piece of fucking shit in our midst. I will no longer be providing anyone with any information because I do not know who exactly it was. My UTR girl "anal virgin" or whatever derivation you want to know her as was raped by someone I referred to her. This mutherfucker asked me for her number and then raped her. He threatened her and her fearing for her life did not report it and left the state. This goddamn piece of shit is still on here plotting to find his next victim. I will not be a part of it. I am not threatening action, but more promising it if I ever find out the identity. If A2 wants to ban me from the forum, so be it.

Upstate101
06-14-15, 10:23
I'm sorry to hear the your UTR had gone through this!

I visited her once and thought she was a very nice young lady.

It seems there is a piece of fucking shit in our midst. I will no longer be providing anyone with any information because I do not know who exactly it was. My UTR girl "anal virgin" or whatever derivation you want to know her as was raped by someone I referred to her. This mutherfucker asked me for her number and then raped her. He threatened her and her fearing for her life did not report it and left the state. This goddamn piece of shit is still on here plotting to find his next victim. I will not be a part of it. I am not threatening action, but more promising it if I ever find out the identity. If A2 wants to ban me from the forum, so be it.

Midemo
06-14-15, 12:58
What a shame for this to have happened to her. A real man would never have done this. She deserved better, and especially since she was local. This hits home as I am only 10 minutes away. I hope she recovers soon but I fear her scars from this will remain with her for a long time. Reassure her that we are all not like that pos.

Whatup101
06-14-15, 15:09
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I talked to her but our schedules never worked out in order to meet. Maybe she will tell you who this piece of crap is. This definitely makes me leary of passing along info. Until you find out, I will only give info to senior members I've known for a long time and shared info in the past.

Whatup101
06-15-17, 06:51
There is a young lady been advertising on CL with the name Passion. She is 23 years old, white, about 5'2 and 130 lbs. Her ads will stay up for a little while but then get flagged. Well I was fortunate to get through to her before her ad was removed. She seems very new at this, however she does have a kinky side to her but does have some rules. Her main rule is, she doesn't give head unless you are shaven or closely trimmed. Hair in her mouth will make her gag. The good is, she is a great kisser and she loves to fuck in every position possible. She was fresh out of the shower and loves daty. I guess since she is new her donation was reasonable, buck forty for a hr. Multiple pops were available. She was staying at a mid range motel off new cut, closer to Fatz. I asked if I could share her contact info with my friends and she agreed. I will only share with senior members I have exchanged info with in the past. PM me if you would like to see her. But like I said, senior members that I have shared info with only.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.

FiveOfSix
06-15-17, 19:58
There is a young lady been advertising on CL with the name Passion. She is 23 years old, white, about 5'2 and 130 lbs. Her ads will stay up for a little while but then get flagged. Well I was fortunate to get through to her before her ad was removed. She seems very new at this, however she does have a kinky side to her but does have some rules. Her main rule is, she doesn't give head unless you are shaven or closely trimmed. Hair in her mouth will make her gag. The good is, she is a great kisser and she loves to fuck in every position possible. She was fresh out of the shower and loves daty. I guess since she is new her donation was reasonable, buck forty for a hr. Multiple pops were available. She was staying at a mid range motel off new cut, closer to Fatz. I asked if I could share her contact info with my friends and she agreed. I will only share with senior members I have exchanged info with in the past. PM me if you would like to see her. But like I said, senior members that I have shared info with only.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.I'd love the details if you can share.

Stonewall Jack
11-27-17, 17:40
I regularly check Craigslist to see if there is anything worth wasting some of my time with and found this one on Sunday. In her post she said she is not working and is a mother of 4. Her mother is working and that isn't enough income for everyone so she is willing to cook, clean, paint or do other odd jobs. I inquired as to her oral skills or if she is fluent in Greek. She swallows, doesn't do anal, no bareback and is still lactating. She claims to be up for anything, but nothing rough. It also has not been six weeks since she has given birth, but times are tough I suppose. I'm not going to partake because she wants $75 for a BJ and $. 50 for hhr. I was mainly curious if anyone had ever seen her before. If anyone is interested in will pass on her information. She is willing to host, but it has to be after everyone in the house is in bed. Also, you can't "ram rod" her because of the less than six weeks since birth thing.

Hardcore6968
11-27-17, 18:31
I regularly check Craigslist to see if there is anything worth wasting some of my time with and found this one on Sunday. In her post she said she is not working and is a mother of 4. Her mother is working and that isn't enough income for everyone so she is willing to cook, clean, paint or do other odd jobs. I inquired as to her oral skills or if she is fluent in Greek. She swallows, doesn't do anal, no bareback and is still lactating. She claims to be up for anything, but nothing rough. It also has not been six weeks since she has given birth, but times are tough I suppose. I'm not going to partake because she wants $75 for a BJ and $. 50 for hhr. I was mainly curious if anyone had ever seen her before. If anyone is interested in will pass on her information. She is willing to host, but it has to be after everyone in the house is in bed. Also, you can't "ram rod" her because of the less than six weeks since birth thing.Thanks for the report, I was wondering if this board was still alive. Wow those prices are Bat shit Crazy. In my opinion she would be doing good to get half what she is asking. I guess with the Slim pickings, they can name their own price? No wonder I dive up to the Queen city when I take a notion to partake in the hobby. Cheers, be safe guys.

Outlaw44
11-27-17, 19:28
I regularly check Craigslist to see if there is anything worth wasting some of my time with and found this one on Sunday. In her post she said she is not working and is a mother of 4. Her mother is working and that isn't enough income for everyone so she is willing to cook, clean, paint or do other odd jobs. I inquired as to her oral skills or if she is fluent in Greek. She swallows, doesn't do anal, no bareback and is still lactating. She claims to be up for anything, but nothing rough. It also has not been six weeks since she has given birth, but times are tough I suppose. I'm not going to partake because she wants $75 for a BJ and $. 50 for hhr. I was mainly curious if anyone had ever seen her before. If anyone is interested in will pass on her information. She is willing to host, but it has to be after everyone in the house is in bed. Also, you can't "ram rod" her because of the less than six weeks since birth thing.She looks familiar, why is that?

Baghdaddy
11-29-17, 17:57
I regularly check Craigslist to see if there is anything worth wasting some of my time with and found this one on Sunday. In her post she said she is not working and is a mother of 4. Her mother is working and that isn't enough income for everyone so she is willing to cook, clean, paint or do other odd jobs. I inquired as to her oral skills or if she is fluent in Greek. She swallows, doesn't do anal, no bareback and is still lactating. She claims to be up for anything, but nothing rough. It also has not been six weeks since she has given birth, but times are tough I suppose. I'm not going to partake because she wants $75 for a BJ and $. 50 for hhr. I was mainly curious if anyone had ever seen her before. If anyone is interested in will pass on her information. She is willing to host, but it has to be after everyone in the house is in bed. Also, you can't "ram rod" her because of the less than six weeks since birth thing.Would love her information thanks.

OldTiger
12-27-17, 22:49
https://greenville.craigslist.org/cas/d/indulge-deserve-it-w4m/6439941099.html

Slightly thicker brunette has been advertising recently. Image search found a number of other ads and pics, with 4 different phone numbers. 3 are voip, but one is registered to a guy according to zlookup. Stay safe.

GetDownTown
05-21-20, 12:11
Messaged this one but no response as of posting. Probably TGTBT or completely legit.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/res/d/house-cleaning/7127513783.html

Jackdic
05-22-20, 06:26
Messaged this one but no response as of posting. Probably TGTBT or completely legit.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/res/d/house-cleaning/7127513783.htmlTo be completely legit. I've got something she can clean!