PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JohnVictor
11-16-17, 13:02
Wow! I'm the first one here and this tread stared in 1999? Am I mistaken?

In any case, so there is a fairly large stop in Duncan. I have never looked around but curious of any stories. One of my ATF use to frequent hotels in that area. But like SW's. These ladies are likely not what you want to go see.

Just a fun curious thread.

JV.

BIgDnsc
12-04-17, 02:19

In any case, so there is a fairly large stop in Duncan. I have never looked around but curious of any stories. One of my ATF use to frequent hotels in that area. But like SW's. These ladies are likely not what you want to go see.

JV.I'm in that area pretty often and would like to know as well. I've haven't seen much going on in the area so far.

Fredies Dream
12-12-17, 15:34
I'm in that area pretty often and would like to know as well. I've haven't seen much going on in the area so far.

JV.There use to be action to be had at the Sunoco exit 100 and the Pilot at exit 63 but I haven't spent enough time at either one in years to scope it out.

RollingDirty
12-13-17, 22:27
There use to be action to be had at the Sunoco exit 100 and the Pilot at exit 63 but I haven't spent enough time at either one in years to scope it out.Both have been totally dead whenever I have stopped in the last couple months.

I don't even know where to look on the I-85 corridor anymore or I-95.

RD

LuckyMushroom
11-07-18, 10:29
What is the best truck stop to look for lot lizards?

GiDaddy
11-07-18, 12:02
What is the best truck stop to look for lot lizards?Your local walmart.

RollingDirty
11-08-18, 19:16
What is the best truck stop to look for lot lizards?Not much out there to choose from anymore bud. Do your research on here for SW's in the city you are in, drop your trailer somewhere, then roll.

The truck stops are about dead and I have been doing this a very long time.

R_D

PismoflyerGA
12-12-18, 19:54
Not much out there to choose from anymore bud. Do your research on here for SW's in the city you are in, drop your trailer somewhere, then roll.

The truck stops are about dead and I have been doing this a very long time.

R_DMaybe. .. its because its been freezing A $$ cold, ice and snow falling?? LOL Just maybe.

RollingDirty
12-20-18, 12:56
Maybe. .. its because its been freezing A $$ cold, ice and snow falling?? LOL Just maybe.Truck stops have been dead for a while the usual spots have all but dried up. The internet hurt it some for sure. After Craigslist and Backpage got shut down the thinking was street action would pick back up.

If it has I am not seeing it.

R_D