PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Good Doctor
03-19-11, 02:09
Hmm, no reviews here yet. Let's see if we can't get this started. Was at my first South Carolina sc last week at Lady Godivas. It's rep is a dive, but the prices were right so it was worth a look. Arrived a bit past 9pm on a Tuesday. Cover was $5. Bottle of water was $2. Only about 8-10 patrons and dancers each. Most of each were black, but one third of patrons were white.

The girls here ranged from huge to cute. Most were overweight. Stage dances were in sets of two. Table dances 10, private dances 30 per song and Champagne room was 150. Girls either sat with regulars at the bar or among themselves. No one approached me, so I watched the stage. This is where some of the real value comes in. When you tip (which doesn't happen that much there) they get down on all fours and grind their ass into you from the stage. And they keep doing it. I ended up throwing a second and even third dollar in each time for the fine service.

Finally ended up getting a couple of LD from the only Latina dancer. High mileage with roaming hands and mouth allowed. Second dance I asked her to try to get me off. Didn't happen, but not for lack of effort by her.

The place itself is a low traffic dive, but with high tip action and high mileage LD at low rates I can see stopping back in again.

Gaboy9999
03-20-11, 14:08
Godivas has always been good mileage, they were actually the first strip joint in gville, still good times to be had when you find a diamond in the rough, but got to be careful.

The Good Doctor
03-21-11, 00:19
Godivas has always been good mileage, they were actually the first strip joint in gville, still good times to be had when you find a diamond in the rough, but got to be careful.Got to be careful? What do you mean? Anything in particular I should know?

Workaholic1976
03-21-11, 19:29
Extras are always available. Shady place, shady customers. I'm assuming that's what he meant by be careful.

Last time I went (probably a year ago) there were used condoms on the floor in the private rooms. Gross.

Got to be careful? What do you mean? Anything in particular I should know?

MikedD
05-18-11, 18:01
Went here last Monday night. I have to admit I was not impressed. Paid the cover and went in. There were enough girls working but most of them did not take anything off! One girl finally took off her top so I did tip her. If I get to your city again I will probably go somewhere else. After here I went to get a relaxing massage. See post if interested.

Lude Lover
05-26-11, 10:01
Has anyone actually had more than a lap dance inside this establishment? The champagne room prices are laughable. Chris Rock plays through my head like a broken record.

Shelby 500
05-26-11, 19:24
Has anyone actually had more than a lap dance inside this establishment? The champagne room prices are laughable. Chris Rock plays through my head like a broken record.I stopped going there a long time ago. I've had some intense lap sessions in the VIP but nothing more. The constant hustle is annoying. The sound level is ear bursting.

I've had much better luck in the back room at Nepals with several dancers after becoming a "regular" and some OTC encounters with them. Lately the talent there has markedly declined.

Anyone had any luck at Trophy Club?

InTheMoney1
05-26-11, 22:25
Been by here a few times. Need some info.

Tom Will
05-27-11, 11:03
Been by here a few times. Need some info.Is a YMMV which means, in the middle between PP (all talk little action) and G1 / G2 (dead lock).

Shelby 500
05-27-11, 22:19
Been by here a few times. Need some info.There's some recent info about Nikita's over on the Spartanburg Strip Club forum.

Huddler
08-08-11, 20:10
I go to Greenville about once per month on business. I always pass Platinum Plus on my way to the Hilton where I stay. Had a few drinks in the hotel bar where it was basically me and one other dude. I asked if he had ever been to Platinum Plus and he said "hell yeah, lets go. Caught like a 5 minute cab ride to PP. Lots of dancers but they are all over you. I went to back area with 3 or 4 of them over the course of an hour or two. All asked if I wanted to go to VIP but I wasnt interested. The club was ok but just too much pressure from so many girls to get a dance. I don't know of any other SC's in town so don't know how it compares to others in Greenville.

Rockman83
08-09-11, 23:38
I go to Greenville about once per month on business. I always pass Platinum Plus on my way to the Hilton where I stay. Had a few drinks in the hotel bar where it was basically me and one other dude. I asked if he had ever been to Platinum Plus and he said "hell yeah, lets go. Caught like a 5 minute cab ride to PP. Lots of dancers but they are all over you. I went to back area with 3 or 4 of them over the course of an hour or two. All asked if I wanted to go to VIP but I wasnt interested. The club was ok but just too much pressure from so many girls to get a dance. I don't know of any other SC's in town so don't know how it compares to others in Greenville.Platinum is a bad choice unless you are into ear splitting music, no conversation and entry level agressive dancers (oh yeah and tell-tale two dollar bills!). I have been going to Napal's a few times a year for 6+ years. It is the best you will find. Most of the girls are very pretty and there no pressure to buy. They will sit and talk and get to know you and you can get to know them, but you do need to treat them right. Buy their drinks, tip the stage and get a dance every once in while. I recommend the $35 private room dance, but if $ are an issue there's always the $10 table dance. If you don't want to be hassled, enjoy a drink or two with a sweet girl and get to know some great girls, this is the place. They also stay open late Saturday night. The others shut down at 12 and Napals goes to 2 or 3. You just missed their 20th anniversary party and it was a blast!

I did stop by The Trophy Club a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't been there in years. Went to see an dancer who got in touch to tell me she moved over there from Napals. They have remodeled since the last time I was there. The club is clean and again the girls aren't overly aggressive but a bit more than Napals. I don't particularly care for the back room at the Trophy Club as the price is about the same as Napals but is a big room with lots of sofas and no privacy. If Napals is not your style, this would be my #2 choice. Also plenty of pretty girls with sweet personalities.

PWhipped
09-18-11, 13:04
Used to go very often, but have scaled back and stop by when I pass thru. Have had take out there before and had a ongoing GF for a couple years that I found there. Yeh, she and I both have moved on! Yeah, my loss but there are more to be had. LOL.

Wet Dreams, PW

Tommy To Tone
10-30-11, 13:27
I've been in St Louis on business and and lots of downtime in the hotel to surf. I found the following that I believe will be of interest to all.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com/

Have fun and be safe.

Tommy To Tone
11-05-11, 20:57
I had a dream today that I went to Platinum. I used to go on Saturday mornings in the past and could get some pretty high mileage from a couple of ladies in the back room without going upstairs. Cute little spinner there and we went back. Nothing on the menu and she couldn't even dance that well. Came out and found a beautiful young thing. We went back, she danced and we began to talk about take out. I asked what she thought was fare. She wanted me to give her a number but I just insisted she tell me. I was really looking to see what she thought is was worth. She said that the only thing she would be comfortable with outside was oral until we got to know each other and gave me a price of 5$$. I had a hard time not laughing. I have some good BJ's but damn, not that good. And if there is one that good it would probably kill me anyway. LOL. Needless to say things have changed at PP.

Take Care and Be Safe

JohnDoe67
03-13-12, 09:27
I've had the pleasure of visiting PP on a couple occasions recently while passing through town.

The first time I was accosted as soon as I walked in the door by a nice black girl. As soon as we sat at a table she started in on the hard sell at some astromical prices. I eventually agreed on just a regular dance in back. While back there she started in again on the sell, at which point I was thinking more with the little head than the big one, so I agreed to an HJ for $. All in all, I probably wasn't there 15 minutes before I was back out the door.

Fast forward several months to another visit. Also accosted at the door, but I was able to get this one to give me some time, so off she went to have a cigarette since I wouldn't allow her to smoke beside me (ah, I wish it was non-smoking indoors like in some other cities). A bit later I had a standard dance from one girl in back (she offered two for. 30 and one for. 20) , nothing special to write home about. A bit later a blonde stops by my table to chat and I agree on getting a dance from her. As soon as she starts the dance she starts giving junior a good rub through my pants. A couple flashes of pink are also provided during our dance. During one of these flashes the manager or one of the other goons checks in on us. She makes some comments about probably going to be getting in trouble for showing pink, but she says she doesn't care and she'll just rat on all the girls giving HJs in back. She seems to not approve of the girls giving them, yet she was all over junior during our dance. Go figure. She asks me what I thought of that, which I thought was pretty funny considering I was one that had gotten one on a previous visit, not that I told her that. She knew I had a good time as she noticed me wrap up junior's hat before walking out. Her rubbing had knocked it lose after the swelling went down and I didn't want it falling out the bottom of my shorts on the way out the door.

Peace.

Oceanview
03-31-12, 14:12
I used to hate this place because of the hard sell and loud noise. A couple months ago, I decided top drop in and give it a try. I would say half the women are porkers (overweight) , and of the other half maybe a small percentage worth a ride. This was a mid-week knight and I was just scoping the talent as each danced. Of course every 5 minutes a dancer came over and asked to sit with me except the last one.

She was a hot, thin, natural blonde with blue eyes. She had her hair in braided pigtails for a while, and sometimes long and straight. He stage name was Natasha. I won't go in to details but the rest of my evening, even after I left the club, was a mind-blowing experience. Trusted seniors I will provide more detail.

Another night I was in there, a 21 year old goddess gave me a dance and asked to sit with me which I obliged. Kind of like a Latin look, fresh, with perky tits. Just love it. She started doing shots of tequila with me, and then we went in the back for 5 lap dances. To my surprise, she was very, very drunk, and laid down on the couch, and I leaned over to ask her what the deal was, then she started to talk jibberish in my ear about how she was strung out on drugs and was so depressed, blah blah. I actually felt sorry for the girl and told her to get up and I would help her back to the table so she could sober up. But she was having nothing like that. She grabbed the back of my head and was trying to pull me on top of her as she spread her legs! I couldn't believe it since one of the VIP hostesses was just across the room putting a hard sell on another sucker. I told the dance she was going to get in trouble, but, nothing was computing. She wanted to be f*ed. I am not a shy guy, but something was not right about doing a woman obviously out of her mind. I managed to convince her to sit up, but then she climbed on top of me, straddled. And I will leave the details out, but here again, I was not comfortable with the situation and cut it off. She then laid on the floor, almost falling asleep, and I had to pick her up. Thankfully, she said she had to go to the bathroom and asked me to help her there which I obliged. She hung on to me as we walked out of the couch room, and she fell three times. Finally, dropped her off at the bathroom, waited for a while, then told a ho to go in there and look after her, and I left. Another first for me in any strip club.

On ensuing nights same talent level, but not of the level of Natasha or the wild "latin" girl, who I never have seen again. Natasha has been ther a couple times but always busy.

I did get clipped in to the VIP room for over a grand, and will never do that again. It is a min of $300 for the champagne, the girl wants $500 and the hostess, who also does a hard sell, presses for a tip. Combine the booze, tits, ass with the lack of judgement and you come out of that third floor room without your money, and no satisfaction. I have made that mistake twice. The only consolation is they invited me to their VIP party this past Wednesday night, and I soaked up probably $1000 worth of champagne, top shelf booze, and food in an hour sharing a table with 5 of my favorite little hotties. Those babes can eat like little shrews. !

That is my latest experiences in there. I think I am going to go back to Trophy as regular place.

Tommy To Tone
04-03-12, 22:49
Hey guys, Tommy To Tone here from Oregon, formerly from Greenville. I moved here late last year and was told the strip clubs are off the chain. They were right! Almost all of the clubs here are fully nude. Some have restrictions like SC but many are pretty wide open. In fact Portland has more strip clubs per capita than any place in the US. I live in the central part of the state and have found an all time fav club. Small place but most of the girls are 6-7. A few are low 4 and some rate a 8. Mileage varies as you would expect but 75% of the time you are going to see pink, maybe even a little pussy play. Sometimes they even invite you to do the playing. You are always going to get a double handful of tit and an ass grab. Plus most will give Jr a good rub. But the best part is the price. 20 for the couch room where you may or may not have company. If others girls and mongers are in there the quarters are tight so you are not going to get any extra mileage but they put up a little frame with a curtain around it and all bets are off in there depending on the girl. Still 20 but extras as always cost more. The VIP room is a flat 150 for the vast majority of girls and the house gets 25 for the room per half hour. No champagne, no hard sell, no bullshit. And then there are the dollar dances! After they come off stage they walk around and ask if you want a dollar dance. She stands at your table and gives you a 1-2 minute dance, fully nude for a buck. Take out is pretty easy to find and the prices are no more than BP back home and you have already seen the merchandise and sometimes had a small sample of the goods. Needless to say the weather sucks here but there is a lot to do inside! I may never leave! So if you ever make the 3000k trip drop me a PM and I promise you will go home pretty damn happy!

I used to hate this place because of the hard sell and loud noise. A couple months ago, I decided top drop in and give it a try. I would say half the women are porkers (overweight) , and of the other half maybe a small percentage worth a ride. This was a mid-week knight and I was just scoping the talent as each danced. Of course every 5 minutes a dancer came over and asked to sit with me except the last one.

She was a hot, thin, natural blonde with blue eyes. She had her hair in braided pigtails for a while, and sometimes long and straight. He stage name was Natasha. I won't go in to details but the rest of my evening, even after I left the club, was a mind-blowing experience. Trusted seniors I will provide more detail.

Another night I was in there, a 21 year old goddess gave me a dance and asked to sit with me which I obliged. Kind of like a Latin look, fresh, with perky tits. Just love it. She started doing shots of tequila with me, and then we went in the back for 5 lap dances. To my surprise, she was very, very drunk, and laid down on the couch, and I leaned over to ask her what the deal was, then she started to talk jibberish in my ear about how she was strung out on drugs and was so depressed, blah blah. I actually felt sorry for the girl and told her to get up and I would help her back to the table so she could sober up. But she was having nothing like that. She grabbed the back of my head and was trying to pull me on top of her as she spread her legs! I couldn't believe it since one of the VIP hostesses was just across the room putting a hard sell on another sucker. I told the dance she was going to get in trouble, but, nothing was computing. She wanted to be f*ed. I am not a shy guy, but something was not right about doing a woman obviously out of her mind. I managed to convince her to sit up, but then she climbed on top of me, straddled. And I will leave the details out, but here again, I was not comfortable with the situation and cut it off. She then laid on the floor, almost falling asleep, and I had to pick her up. Thankfully, she said she had to go to the bathroom and asked me to help her there which I obliged. She hung on to me as we walked out of the couch room, and she fell three times. Finally, dropped her off at the bathroom, waited for a while, then told a ho to go in there and look after her, and I left. Another first for me in any strip club.

On ensuing nights same talent level, but not of the level of Natasha or the wild "latin" girl, who I never have seen again. Natasha has been ther a couple times but always busy.

I did get clipped in to the VIP room for over a grand, and will never do that again. It is a min of $300 for the champagne, the girl wants $500 and the hostess, who also does a hard sell, presses for a tip. Combine the booze, tits, ass with the lack of judgement and you come out of that third floor room without your money, and no satisfaction. I have made that mistake twice. The only consolation is they invited me to their VIP party this past Wednesday night, and I soaked up probably $1000 worth of champagne, top shelf booze, and food in an hour sharing a table with 5 of my favorite little hotties. Those babes can eat like little shrews. !

That is my latest experiences in there. I think I am going to go back to Trophy as regular place.

Shelby 500
04-26-12, 00:15
The old Nepals was sold, the building is being renovated, and apparently will be named "Lust". Grand opening date TBD.

http://luststripclub.com/

Pates
04-26-12, 09:25
Sorry guys I know I have a new user name but I post so infrequently that I couldn't remember the old one.

Anyway, I've heard a lot about the new Lust from some of the girls at Platinum and Trophy. Almost every dancer I've talked to are excited about the new club. I guess I frequent most upstate establishments more often than is healthy and have run out of things to talk about. The chance to talk to the girls about something they are interested in is a great ice breaker. So the girls say the owner is putting a lot into the building and plans to make it the best in the Upstate. From what I can tell, the amount of interest the girls have in this place should make it a winner. Imagine a club that packs in the hottest the Upstate has to offer. A club that doesn't feature slobs moping across the dance floor. A place where you can stop in for a drink and partake in some fun with an actually good looking dancer. That is what were missing in the Upstate. I mean currently what are our alternatives? Go to that purple church? What so we can wait all night for 1 or 2 hot dancers to walk by, endure the outrageous drink prices and be pounded by the obnoxiously loud music? Or my other choice, hit up Trophy with the hopes they have 1 attractive dancer working? At least they have a great happy hour. With all my disappointment I continue to go back. We need options.

BoredCreedmoor
04-27-12, 10:43
I stopped in Nakkitas playroom last night around 11. There were 8 to 10 ladies dancing, I have to say looks on the better end of the scale than I was expecting 7-8 mostly white gals they are nude, only major complaint I had the stage is too damn low. All of the girls are nice, I met two Jennifer (she talks and talks and talks) and Michelle. I choose to take a private dance with Michelle she's a tall well portioned true blonde. Yes the very tiny throw rug matches the curtains. She's got pierced nipples. They offer 3 VIP options 2/40 just a regular dance and the 2/60 which was my choice. It was a wise choice 2 dances of having an enjoyable time. The 3rd dance option was way more than I wanted to spend, but its the ticket to fly around the world.

Takeout is avail and on the menu. All in nice club nice girls. They are strict on cell phones out.

Watchout uncle leo is speed checking all around the place.

Stay safe

Lexi Lust
05-10-12, 14:09
Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know the Grand Opening of LUST is happening May 17, 18, 19 and 20!

Come see the hottest girls in the Upstate and enjoy the great drink specials. I really hope to see ya'all there! Tell them Lexi sent ya.

www.luststripclub.com

Sonso
05-12-12, 07:52
Hey Lexi,

If you don't keep the private VIP areas, no need in us going. After the 100 girls are gone, try to keep a few decent ones working. Don't go the way of the other clubs. Too bad Nepals is gone.

Lexi Lust
05-12-12, 22:23
Hey Sonso, not only did we keep the VIP private areas, but we remodeled them and made them more private and more comfortable. Sounds like you have experienced the private dances before and I promise you won't be disappointed with the new club. As for the girls, I hope you come see for yourself but if you are hearing the buzz around town you will know. Nepals was a local landmark. We are respecting it with tasteful updates and taking it back to the good old days when it was THE place to be. If you were a member at Nepals then you are automatically a member at LUST. If not, we are welcoming new members and even offering something special for the newbies. Come by and see for yourself. The proof is in your lap!

DAP36
05-13-12, 04:27
Hey Sonso, not only did we keep the VIP private areas, but we remodeled them and made them more private and more comfortable. Sounds like you have experienced the private dances before and I promise you won't be disappointed with the new club. As for the girls, I hope you come see for yourself but if you are hearing the buzz around town you will know. Nepals was a local landmark. We are respecting it with tasteful updates and taking it back to the good old days when it was THE place to be. If you were a member at Nepals then you are automatically a member at LUST. If not, we are welcoming new members and even offering something special for the newbies. Come by and see for yourself. The proof is in your lap!Ha, ha, ha! Nepals was a local landmark because of how bad it was. Cheap drinks don't really make up for nasty strippers and a dirtball atmosphere. Truth is that around here, the truly hot women don't work at the strip clubs.

Lov2play
05-13-12, 22:18
If you were a member at Nepals then you are automatically a member at LUST. If not, we are welcoming new members and even offering something special for the newbies. Come by and see for yourself. The proof is in your lap!I never made it to Nepals because of the membership or if you were a out of towner and had a room card deal. I didn't want to have a information line out there and I don't carry a hotel room card in my back pocket so when I had the chance to go to the T-bar I went to PP.

So does LUST offer a simple cover charge and walk in?

I did meet a beautiful little blond one time that use to dance at Nepals. She was very talented, LOL.

Shelby 500
05-15-12, 03:04
Hey Sonso, not only did we keep the VIP private areas, but we remodeled them and made them more private and more comfortable. Sounds like you have experienced the private dances before and I promise you won't be disappointed with the new club. As for the girls, I hope you come see for yourself but if you are hearing the buzz around town you will know. Nepals was a local landmark. We are respecting it with tasteful updates and taking it back to the good old days when it was THE place to be. If you were a member at Nepals then you are automatically a member at LUST. If not, we are welcoming new members and even offering something special for the newbies. Come by and see for yourself. The proof is in your lap!I was a Nepals member and look forward to Lust opening. Please keep the music volume at a reasonable level. I avoid PP because the noise is beyond ear splitting. Nepal's was acceptable most times. If I can't carry on a conversation with the person next to me without shouting at the top of my lungs then I won't be back.

The Good Doctor
05-15-12, 13:14
Gave the PP a try once a few months ago while passing through on a trip. The noise and hard sell made it an unpleasant experience. The girls zeroed in on me as soon as I sat down. Definitely not worth a repeat.

Lexi Lust
05-22-12, 10:14
Anyone go to the Grand Opening?

LoriTruck
05-28-12, 01:09
Eased into the Trophy Club on a Thursday night. Dancers were a 6-8 on the richter scale. Music videos were shown on the flat screen, which is a good addition. When a good song comes up you at least know who the artist is. Got 1 dance from a college grad and I was out of there. Not much was happening.

Jay Twogo
06-07-12, 17:16
In town for the weekend. Anyone tried out Lust yet?

Where might a monger go for some fun, looks like PP ain't it!

TryOne
06-22-12, 01:57
I checked out club lust, I would give it two thumbs up. I couldn't compare to the other clubs in Greenville because I never been to the others. I went during happy hour and the women ratio higher per men. Most all the ladies aren't high press. I going to return again soon. I'm going try the champagne room next time. Be careful you could go broke in that place. LOL!

Pates
06-26-12, 11:44
I've been to Lust a few times since they've opened and I think this is the best place in town. No hard sale and the talent seems to be pretty damn good for Greenville. I went Sunday night and the amateur contest looked like it had a few real amateurs. Good time. Love the bar area and the satellite pole near the bar.

Lude Lover
06-27-12, 06:34
Went twice recently late at night. Hard sells and not much action in the back to be had. Maybe my taste has gotten more finicky over the years but I thought the bar tender was the hottest woman there both times. Better dancers and better times in the past for me. Two times and I never really found a dancer I had a connection with. Amateur contest was a joke. Reminded me why I stopped going. I think I will be moving on to a different club, possibly Lust.

OldSchool1313
06-27-12, 20:59
I use to go to godivas on augusta Road. Greenville to see lady j and Panama. I stop goting bc the others females did'nt excite me. Went on backpage last week and made a appt. With a girl name crystal, when I got there boy I got excited bc it was Panama who I haven't seen in 6 years at lady godivas. She was one of my favs there and I will keep calling her. If anyone knows here go on backpage and look for the name crystal she is working out of anderson. Give her a call its worth it.

Bubba63
06-28-12, 18:36
Checked out back page there is no crystal in anderson.

I use to go to godivas on augusta Road. Greenville to see lady j and Panama. I stop goting bc the others females did'nt excite me. Went on backpage last week and made a appt. With a girl name crystal, when I got there boy I got excited bc it was Panama who I haven't seen in 6 years at lady godivas. She was one of my favs there and I will keep calling her. If anyone knows here go on backpage and look for the name crystal she is working out of anderson. Give her a call its worth it.

OldSchool1313
07-02-12, 10:27
Checked out back page there is no crystal in anderson.She doesn't post all the time. I saw her Friday in anderson. She told me she will be working again on Thursday 7/5. If she isn'on BP look up a blonde name jasmine and she can get in touch with her, they work together. After I saw her we went to a bar and got drinks together.

ForFun9676
09-17-12, 11:20
I went to Lust last week about a half hour after they opened for the day and after two beers and a half hour later I did not see one single entertainer. Why would a strip club even open for the day without any strippers? WTF

Overnights
09-17-12, 13:46
I went to Lust last week about a half hour after they opened for the day and after two beers and a half hour later I did not see one single entertainer. Why would a strip club even open for the day without any strippers? WTFI haven't been in there that early yet, but some of the dancers I talk to in there tried it when they first started opening at 4pm and said that it was very slow. When the club was Nepals, it opened at 6-7pm for so many years that people have not gotten used to it yet (I guess). The club does have a lot more dancers in there in the later evenings-especially towards the weekends. You might want to give it a try later in the day.

TryOne
09-22-12, 20:31
I went to Lust last week about a half hour after they opened for the day and after two beers and a half hour later I did not see one single entertainer. Why would a strip club even open for the day without any strippers? WTFI've been to Lust about six times, when I can get away. The first few times I went I had a great time, plenty of entertainment. And I went early like 5 or 6pm on weekdays and weekends. But the last two times I went, I've been highly disappointed. The regulars I've seen in the past are gone. The lady at the front desk gone or out. After one and half beers, I got the hell out of there. On Saturday, about 6pm there was a total of 4 girls and I was getting no looks but wasn't upset, not much to look at. One more sip of the beer and got the hell out of there. What a overnight change?

SwingerGreg
10-04-12, 15:58
Anybody got any fresh intel on PP in Greenville? I haven't been in about 6 months and was thinking of stopping by. Is the music still too damn loud?

ForFun9676
10-05-12, 10:50
I decided to try Lust on Monday night. OK, it's Monday night. Free entry, MNF, you think that it would be packed. Wrong answer. Half of the tables were vacant and at 11-12PM there were no more than 10 girls working. How lame is that? There was one cute girl, Star, that I spent a little time with. She is a nice small spinner with good sized naturals. She was OK at the club, but could be a lot of fun OTC. This was my last try at Lust. It will probably go under unless that step up their game.

TaylorsGuy
10-06-12, 09:19
Hey folks. First time poster, longtime lurker. I thought I would tell You a bit about my experience at Lust last night. I went out about 11 pm intending to maybe stay for an hour. I went home at 2 AM. I had a great time all night from the friendly bar staff to the mangers who genuinely seemed interested in their crowd have a good time. The drinks are not cheap (5 bucks for the Kignof Beers) , but there also seems to be no pressure to drink either. I nursed one beer all night, and no one tried to sell me a shot or anything. The girls on average were a hot bunch with something for everyone to like. I myself talked with 4 different girls. The first was Maya a young black spinner who put on a hell of a show in the VIP (which are 25 each, but watch out for 2 for 1 specials) and we had a nice time for a while and she sure knows how to pay attention to a guy.

Settling into a groove from there I next met Amilie, a half Chinese girl who had thy naught librarian look on lockdown. Let me tell you this girl is hot. In all my years going to clubs I've never got off through dry humping, but she got the job done with style. It blew my mind. I probably should have left then, but then I saw a tallish white girl covered in tats, Suicide Girls style, and had to meet her. Her name is 13, and again I ha a long pleasant conversation with her before a pair of dances. Very hot. I should have then left again, but I spotted Kala (I think this was her name) a tall light skinned black girl who looked like a cross between Beyonce and Pam Grier. She was a true stunner, classy and sexy, and she had a great knowledge of movies. Her dances were incredible as well. This is when I really should have left.

However I stayed long enough to get one more two from a girl named Rose. She was pretty enough, but complained about the music and didn't seem as into putting on a show as the others. I would say it was late, but looking around the VIP there didn't seem to beamy tired girls. The only mediocre experience of the night, and only one I would not repeat.

Pros: Nice lighting, good levels on the music So You can still talk, friendly girls with no high pressure sales. Comfortable atmosphere and plenty of hands on experience is encouraged in VIP.

Cons: The one table dance I had. Boring and short. The last dancer. Drink prices.

Overall: I would recommend a trip, but talk to your girl for a while to make sure you.

Vibe. See Kala. 13, Amalie, and Maya. I know for sure. I will.

TSM9999
10-15-12, 22:34
Hey guys,

I'm trying to help out with a party. Any recommendations on girls who do private parties and offer a few extras? Any help would be appreciated.

TaylorsGuy
10-17-12, 01:45
Went back to list tonight, Tuesday, an had on okay time. I had to leave suddenly when I was there last Friday so I was hoping to make up for lost time. It started out okay, but the first dancer was pretty high pressure. I have in for 2 VIPs dances (I only wanted one. There's not a clear cut between songs so be careful in the VIP that you are clear on what you were spending.) she really didn't do it for me so, and I don't think I ever even caught her name. The next dancer I met was Tiffany. If you like MILFs, and I do, then she's the one for you. A dirty talker who loves to touch everywhere, I got a two for one from her and it was amazing. Unfortunately, despite saying she was going to come back and sit with me, she had another customer she needed to see come in, and while I waited for hours. (I know, stupid.) she never came back. It was too bad because I had a pocket full of money with her name on it. Oh well. I will try and see again though despite that because she was so perfectly my type. The last girls I interacted with were Sky and her friend who had just started working there. I had met Sky briefly Friday night, but her personality didn't really interest me upon talking to her she insisted she get her friend and she was hard selling a two girl dance. I did think about it, but as young stupid girls isn't my type, I excused myself to the bathroom, ditched them, and left instead. I enjoyed my time fairly well, but there is definitely a couple levels of experience with the girls. This is the first time I got the Platinum style hard sell, and I hope that doesn't become something that continues.

SwingerGreg
11-07-12, 16:00
Has anyone here been up in the Champagne Room at PP? Is it worth the price? I asked about it one time and the dancer I was with told me that her fee was $400 for an hour and then you had to buy a bottle (cheapest was like $325) plus tip for the host. I couldn't believe what I was being told.

SC Wiseguy
11-12-12, 17:38
It's been about 2 years since I have been up to the champagne room but to the best of my knowledge we just had to buy a bottle and it was around 200. As soon as the bottle is empty they will charge you for another if they have your credit card. I don't recall having to pay for the dancer cause there are dancers up there. It was fun but prob not worth the money. I would just pick a girl you like and tell her you have a hundred to spend and she will stay in the VIP room for 30-45 mins. At least it works for me. Make sure you get a dance from her first to make sure you like her style. Sometimes I have gotten more than just a dance, it depends on the girl and also how busy they are. Hope this helps.

Wiseguy

Has anyone here been up in the Champagne Room at PP? Is it worth the price? I asked about it one time and the dancer I was with told me that her fee was $400 for an hour and then you had to buy a bottle (cheapest was like $325) plus tip for the host. I couldn't believe what I was being told.

HovasBack
11-21-12, 17:26
Has anyone here been up in the Champagne Room at PP? Is it worth the price? I asked about it one time and the dancer I was with told me that her fee was $400 for an hour and then you had to buy a bottle (cheapest was like $325) plus tip for the host. I couldn't believe what I was being told.I haven't visited the Champagne room myself but from what I've heard you experiences may vary. It often depends on how cool the girl is with the bouncers when it comes to the type of privacy you will get inside the Champagne room. The guy I know that did have an experience up there said it was pretty much just a lot of griding and touching of special areas but nothing extra was offered.

But as with anything your experience may vary because I have had quick good times just in the private dance areas when the bouncers were not looking.

Menpura
11-22-12, 23:28
Has anyone here been up in the Champagne Room at PP? Is it worth the price? I asked about it one time and the dancer I was with told me that her fee was $400 for an hour and then you had to buy a bottle (cheapest was like $325) plus tip for the host. I couldn't believe what I was being told.Wast of time and hard earned money just for grinding nothing else, that's what one of my friend told me.

Nago100
01-22-13, 14:16
Went to PP this past Friday night. The place was dead. As soon as my friends and I sat down, we were approached by 4 girls asking if we wanted to go to the back. We stated that we just sat down and would like a drink and hang out first. The girls didn't appreciate that I guess cause they rolled their eyes and left us. After about 30 min and being asked over and over for a dance I decided to take the plunge. Dance was 40 and mediocre. Now I understand why no one was there. This has been my second trip to PP in the past month and both trips have been negative. Hopefully they can get prettier girls with less attitude soon.

Gaboy9999
01-23-13, 23:01
Since two girls robbed me at PP no more place is a pice of crap

Shelby 500
01-24-13, 19:05
When Platinum opened it was a swinging place. I regularly saw a dancer there outside the club. I don't go there anymore. Don't care for the ear splitting sound level and constant hustle for dances. There's been shootings in the parking lot, strippers robbing patrons, a guy strangled by an overly enthusiastic bouncer, and blatant drug use in the dancer's dressing room. I HATE those $2. 00 bills they insist on giving you. Use them outside the club and it's proof you've been there. Now Lust is doing the same thing. Lust is a better choice, IMO, because you aren't constantly harassed for dances. It's nice with the new theécor but it's a shadow of the old Nepals. I was a regular there and had some VERY nice experiences. Too sad it's gone. The other clubs in town are scary places.

Just my opinion.

Oceanview
01-24-13, 19:50
My experience: PP Gave me titinitus. The music is way too loud. But now I got that constant ringing in my ear when it is quiet so I go back to feel up the poony tang and basically be like a drunken sailor. I have been screwed, glued, and tatooed out of that club. Last year I got clipped twice for over 1300 bucks in the champagne room each time. I was in love with this little blonde so I did a manti-teo and closed my eyes and let them all scam me for nothing more than dances, strawberries, and cheap champagne which I hate anyway. And I lied to myself that I liked it and I did have sex with the girl as she promised but it was all a hoax. Just like manti-teo. The blonde did date me for a while and that was fun. Now I am on their VIP list so I go to the parties. Eat the food. Drink their booze. And get my standard deal of 2 for 40 or more for 20 each in the couch room. I have had a lot of fun in the couch room. FBC. Full Body Contact. One evening a young babe kept drinking tequila shots and when we went back to couch room she just let it rip. Tried to pull johnson out while the bouncer was walking around. And then laid back on the couch and told me to bang her. I was stunned. And no way I was going to take advantage of a girl who could not even stand up! It was memorable though. So my advice:

1. Bring ear plugs.

2. 20 bucks a dance in couch room.

3. Stay away from the champagne.

Have fun.

Oceanview
01-25-13, 23:41
Forgot to mention my IQ test for PP strippers. They usually quote you something like 30 a dance in the couch room. Then I ask: "how much is it for two"? Then they might say something like. Mmm. Uhm. Erh. 60! Then I say: "well honey, that is no discount for doing two with you". Then she thinks more, and after a bit of negotiating, usually I can get to a point where we have a deal for 2 for 20.

Now comes the fun part, because sometimes if the girl is FBC, I usually like to go on for up to 5 dances in a row.

I ask: "How much is 3 dances"? She thinks. Ehr. Uhmm. 90!

I protest! Honey, we just established that you will do 2 for 20 each. Now I am offering even more dances, and you raise your price?

"Oh, golly gee" says the little sexy sweaty twatty stripper."yeah you are right, my bad baby, I will do 3 for 80. Erh. Uhm. Mmmm. Let me think. What was that again?"." 60" "oh yeah honey, I will do 3 for 60"

And so on, as I am LMFAO!

I just love strippers. Sexy and stupid.

What further can a man ask for? No teeth? 4 feet tall? Flat head, so I can rest my beer can on it while they give me a stand-up BJ? Haven't seen one in there yet.

Heaven wither way.

Workaholic1976
01-26-13, 17:23
There was a featured dancer at Trophy Club either in November or December. Gymnist type act. They advertised her for a while prior to her several night visit.

Anyway, I ran into her downtown the other day and struck up a conversation. However, I can't remember her name. Anybody know who I'm referring to? Trying to recall her name.

Nago100
01-29-13, 16:19
When Platinum opened it was a swinging place. I regularly saw a dancer there outside the club. I don't go there anymore. Don't care for the ear splitting sound level and constant hustle for dances. There's been shootings in the parking lot, strippers robbing patrons, a guy strangled by an overly enthusiastic bouncer, and blatant drug use in the dancer's dressing room. I HATE those $2. 00 bills they insist on giving you. Use them outside the club and it's proof you've been there. Now Lust is doing the same thing. Lust is a better choice, IMO, because you aren't constantly harassed for dances. It's nice with the new theécor but it's a shadow of the old Nepals. I was a regular there and had some VERY nice experiences. Too sad it's gone. The other clubs in town are scary places.

Just my opinion.You're right. Platinum was an awesome place to go to when they opened. Now its like they don't even care about the customers.

Gaboy9999
01-30-13, 13:30
Back when I used to drink, the Memphis girls would come to your table in twos one right beside you the other across the table, when the one across the table had your attention the one close to you would reach in your pocket going for Mr Happy and relieving you of any cash, once it was done they disappeared like flushing a toilet, careful guys

Shelby 500
01-30-13, 14:43
PP was started by the same folks who ran the Memphis club. They were reputed to be part of the Memphis mob. They brought girls from there to start the club. Memphis PP was a swinging place in its heyday: loose rules; a couch room where almost anything was possible; gorgeous dancers; and so crowded on weekends it took 20 minutes just to get to the men's room.

I had my first extracurricular encounter at Memphis PP with a stunning blonde stripper with great boobs and terrific, tight body. Spent all afternoon with her talking, drinking, and getting laps. She asked me to drive her home because she had no car. She took me to her apartment. She was out of her clothes as soon as we got through the door. I was very nervous since it was my first time and rather awkward about what to do next. I got naked but was as limp as a wet rag! LOL. She was on the bed, spread eagle, and ready to go and there I was unable to perform. Her BBBJ eventually got me excited. I did a very poor job of DATY. There was no talk of protection and in my excited state we had bareback sex. I finished much too soon. Went back the next night looking for her. Never saw her again although I tried very hard to find her. I obsessed about STD's for months after. It was memorable though.

Memphis PP was shut down several years ago after years of effort by the city fathers. Many of those girls came to Greenville to work bringing their larcenous habits with them.

Back when I used to drink, the Memphis girls would come to your table in twos one right beside you the other across the table, when the one across the table had your attention the one close to you would reach in your pocket going for Mr Happy and relieving you of any cash, once it was done they disappeared like flushing a toilet, careful guys

SwingerGreg
01-31-13, 16:00
I also heard stories about Elephant Inc. (the company that owns PP Greenville, PP Columbia, and Heart Breakers) had ties to "organized" folks (If you take my meaning). It kind of makes you think twice before using a credit / debit card in any of those places.

SouthernJohn
02-02-13, 22:29
I also heard stories about Elephant Inc. (the company that owns PP Greenville, PP Columbia, and Heart Breakers) had ties to "organized" folks (If you take my meaning). It kind of makes you think twice before using a credit / debit card in any of those places.About 4 years ago, I decided I needed a cash advance at PP in Gville and I had a credit card that I had gotten solely for internet purchases (but had not used yet). So, I used the new credit card. The "cash advance fee" was 10% ($50 on the $500 cash advance). I didn't use the card for any other transactions after that night. Three months later, I saw about $2000 worth of charges on my statement. All charges were made for merchandise that was shipped to Mexico.

While it was easy to "see" what happened and the credit card company was willing to refund the fraudulent charges, it took several months and hours of my time. Now, its "cash only" visits no matter which club I go to. Plus, its a guaranteed way to limit how much lighter your entertainment fund can get.

LAXGuy
02-09-13, 19:00
PP is a total ripoff and I haven't wasted my time and money there in a long time. The last time I was there, an okay looking stripper told me that for $1000 I could do anything I wanted. Hell, for $1000 I better get BBBJ, FS, and Greek AND she better come over to my house and paint my living room! I told her I could get whatever I wanted TEN different times for $1000!

SwingerGreg
02-11-13, 16:34
PP is a total ripoff and I haven't wasted my time and money there in a long time. The last time I was there, an okay looking stripper told me that for $1000 I could do anything I wanted. Hell, for $1000 I better get BBBJ, FS, and Greek AND she better come over to my house and paint my living room! I told her I could get whatever I wanted TEN different times for $1000!I have never understood why those folks over there think they can charge that much when the market obliviously doesn't support it. For $1000 she better be Porn Star quality. LOL

CockyK
02-18-13, 23:49
There was a featured dancer at Trophy Club either in November or December. Gymnist type act. They advertised her for a while prior to her several night visit.

Anyway, I ran into her downtown the other day and struck up a conversation. However, I can't remember her name. Anybody know who I'm referring to? Trying to recall her name.Are you referring to Lacey Rain? She was featured at the Trophy Club for a few nights around that time, believe I saw her there late November. 2012 Miss Exotic Dancer. Great dancer and hot body. If that's who you came across, you're a lucky man haha.

Jason Todd
02-19-13, 07:18
In my experience, this is never an easy answer because the answer is different with every girl. I know from experience that no matter what Chris Rock says you can get what you want in the Champagne Room at every PP but you've got to pick carefully and be willing to spend more money than it'll be worth.

CockyK
02-19-13, 13:35
In my experience, this is never an easy answer because the answer is different with every girl. I know from experience that no matter what Chris Rock says you can get what you want in the Champagne Room at every PP but you've got to pick carefully and be willing to spend more money than it'll be worth.That last part is the key. If you find the right girl, you can have as nice of a time as you want in the Champagne Room at Platinum, in Greenville anyway. But after you buy a bottle, pay the dancer, etc, you're paying a premium. If you're cool with that, that's fine, but if you're looking to make the most of your dollar you can find an escort, or if you prefer a strip club, visiting one besides PP for around the same quality at a fraction of the price.

TotallyKomon
03-17-13, 14:17
I just moved to the area and before I go ahead with this review, I will give you some information about me. I am a young African American. My preferences are light skinned girls with curves, Latinas and / or white girls with curves. I also am used to clubs in Dayton Ohio, Rhode Island, Atlanta, and NY. All the other places mentioned above also have their downsides so don't always believe the hype.

I like to preface my reviews with this information because I have found from experience that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I have visited Platinum plus twice and this review should cover both meetings. In both evenings, I went during the weekend and they usually have about 15-20 dancers present. Now the ratings for the dancers are also all over. Dancers from 3. 8. I think because its a big club, it tries hard to have everything for everyone which also means that there are many more "Woah" than "Wow's". So the number of dancers in my book is very deceiving. Of the 18+ girls there, I was probably interested in 5 girls. I did talk to these girls, one mixed girl in particular was fun to talk to and a lot of fun to dance with. She easily ranks a 7 in my book. Probably even higher. I talked to her a bit and got multiple dances from her. She was mixed with Brazilian, Italian and black. You could see all the features in her also. She was also hands on which I liked a lot. In fact, we agreed to takeout.

I had dances with three other girls, two white and one hispanic. They were all trying to sell the champagne room upstairs which is $200 for a bottle and $500 for the girl. Now I don't know where they get these figures from but if I made that much in an hour. Hmm. And these girls said those prices without even flinching. Sometimes I wonder if I am in the wrong business. By the way, two of these girls already bought a house. That's what I call working the system. I was tempted to get the champagne dance with the latina girl because she fit the bill but I didn't think anything serious would happen in the champagne room. It's upstairs but there's a guy there that sits at the bar and I believe he walks around every now and then. The champagne rooms looked very nice. It was more like a couch area with TV and open to anyone that decided to walk around the area. So that's a no-no for me. I would recommend that if you are interested in a girl here and want it to go further, get the couch dances with her and go straight to talking about takeout. IMO, trying the champagne room is a great way to give $700 to young girl for some one way body to body contact

TryOne
03-18-13, 05:47
I always wanted to give PP a shot. But hear some good but mostly negative about the place. That's alittle pricey for the extra. But if I was you I would give lust a try. Nice place to chill and not too pricey or high pressure.

I just moved to the area and before I go ahead with this review, I will give you some information about me. I am a young African American. My preferences are light skinned girls with curves, Latinas and / or white girls with curves. I also am used to clubs in Dayton Ohio, Rhode Island, Atlanta, and NY. All the other places mentioned above also have their downsides so don't always believe the hype.

I like to preface my reviews with this information because I have found from experience that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I have visited Platinum plus twice and this review should cover both meetings. In both evenings, I went during the weekend and they usually have about 15-20 dancers present. Now the ratings for the dancers are also all over. Dancers from 3. 8. I think because its a big club, it tries hard to have everything for everyone which also means that there are many more "Woah" than "Wow's". So the number of dancers in my book is very deceiving. Of the 18+ girls there, I was probably interested in 5 girls. I did talk to these girls, one mixed girl in particular was fun to talk to and a lot of fun to dance with. She easily ranks a 7 in my book. Probably even higher. I talked to her a bit and got multiple dances from her. She was mixed with Brazilian, Italian and black. You could see all the features in her also. She was also hands on which I liked a lot. In fact, we agreed to takeout.

I had dances with three other girls, two white and one hispanic. They were all trying to sell the champagne room upstairs which is $200 for a bottle and $500 for the girl. Now I don't know where they get these figures from but if I made that much in an hour. Hmm. And these girls said those prices without even flinching. Sometimes I wonder if I am in the wrong business. By the way, two of these girls already bought a house. That's what I call working the system. I was tempted to get the champagne dance with the latina girl because she fit the bill but I didn't think anything serious would happen in the champagne room. It's upstairs but there's a guy there that sits at the bar and I believe he walks around every now and then. The champagne rooms looked very nice. It was more like a couch area with TV and open to anyone that decided to walk around the area. So that's a no-no for me. I would recommend that if you are interested in a girl here and want it to go further, get the couch dances with her and go straight to talking about takeout. IMO, trying the champagne room is a great way to give $700 to young girl for some one way body to body contact

BigD8255
03-19-13, 16:39
Since I moved to the area in July I have been to PP many times. Not a bad club at all in my opinion, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. From what I have gathered you may not find some of the extras at PP but in most cases you will get a two way contact dance and depending on the dancer YMMV. The more you come around, the more mileage you are able to have. Prices range between 20-30 but are negotiable no matter what they say. Quality will vary depending on the day and time that you go. I usually go in the early afternoons and early evenings and sometimes the pickings are slim. Saturday afternoons have been my worst days to visit. I did go this past Thursday evening around 7 and thought that the quality was very good! From what I have heard, upstairs is a waste of time and you will not get any more than you get in the back downstairs. I have heard the odds are better at Trophy if that is what you are looking for.

JefferyReynold
03-20-13, 15:02
I typically post on the Charlotte page, but my travels a few weeks ago took me to Welford. I saw an old club hd been closed, but a new one was opening. The bar keep at the other club said they were the same owner. Any info on the new club?

BoomHauer
03-26-13, 01:58
I went to Lust a week ago. I was pleasantly surprised by the place. I went in around 5, so of course the place was dead, but I had a good time. The music was at a good sound level. You could hear yourself think and you could hear the girls when you talked to them. The drinks were a good price, I think Yeungling was about $2. 50 for happy hour prices. The girls came up and introduced themselves and didn't push too hard for lapdances. I talked to a couple of the girls and we joked about the fact that when girls come around pushing for lapdances it was like homeless people begging for change. Just talk to me and if I like you, I'll drop some money on you. All in all I had a good time and I'll definitely be back next time I have some money.

LickitnStickit
03-27-13, 21:02
I typically post on the Charlotte page, but my travels a few weeks ago took me to Welford. I saw an old club hd been closed, but a new one was opening. The bar keep at the other club said they were the same owner. Any info on the new club?Went in a few weeks ago. Did not stay long enough to have a beer! Make the drive to Greenville.

TryOne
04-13-13, 15:21
I'm starting to believe that LG 1 & 2 is the last club that's full nude lap dances in the upstate. Most club only allow full nude if you purchase the VIP room. Could someone let me know if this is true?

BigD8255
05-04-13, 08:33
Had two good visits to Platinum this past week. I am more of a daytime monger but I did stay into the early evening one night. Good selection of girls and I found a couple of new favorites. I am going to check back in a week or two and see if there is any takeout available. Personally I have had better times as Platinum as opposed to Lust or Trophy club but as usual YMMV. Just be aware they will give change back in $2 bills. If you ask to get a $10 or $5 back with it they will usually do so. Never give them your debit or credit card!

Nago100
05-22-13, 10:41
Fellas.

Haven't been to a strip club in a good minute. Last visited PP a few months ago and it sucked. I heard that Nakitas closed and they reopened another one down the road. Anybody have reviews on the new location? Are the VIP rooms like the ones they had in Nakitas?

How about LG2? I been to LG1 a while ago, girls were horrible.

Chris201
05-22-13, 19:25
I thought it sucked. Dive bar. Ugly, strung out woman. Try Lust in G'ville or Trophy Club.

Nago100
05-25-13, 11:37
I thought it sucked. Dive bar. Ugly, strung out woman. Try Lust in G'ville or Trophy Club.I should have taken your advice And skip Teasers! Place was way too smokey, ugly girls, and the management plain ass rude.

The crazy part is that I tried to get singles for a 20. They said for change I have to use the change machine. $20 bill for 17 singles! What a rippoff!

We ended up at PP afterwards and was pleasantly surprised. They had some gorgeous girls working, I think it was amatuer night (Thursday night).

Jimmy Corn
06-01-13, 05:46
I've taken potential clients to Teazers. IMHO it's a safety issue with them. It's almost as if everyone involved has something going on from dancers, management, and etc.

There are other options regarding strip clubs that are better for your clients. You want your clients to have a drama free night.

There are other options if you're looking for something else. Especially for what they're asking. To me $$ for 30 is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen in the most relaxing settings I can think of. Forget $$.5 or $$$. Stick with your trusted escort.

I haven't had much luck at PP though either. Music was way loud so I haven't been in a while. I think I'll try it on amateur night.

I should have taken your advice And skip Teasers! Place was way too smokey, ugly girls, and the management plain ass rude.

The crazy part is that I tried to get singles for a 20. They said for change I have to use the change machine. $20 bill for 17 singles! What a rippoff!

We ended up at PP afterwards and was pleasantly surprised. They had some gorgeous girls working, I think it was amatuer night (Thursday night).

Gaboy9999
06-02-13, 20:47
Where is Teazers

Nago100
06-03-13, 11:37
Where is TeazersIts located off hwy 29 and I-85. About a quarter mile on the left from the interstate heading towards greer.

BigD8255
07-12-13, 08:51
Been visiting my favorite club sort of regularly lately and I would like to step up my game a bit. I was offered the Champagne Room but no way I am paying $800 for something I could get for half that with a knockout. Anybody got experience setting up these dreams?

Lov2play
07-12-13, 14:04
Been visiting my favorite club sort of regularly lately and I would like to step up my game a bit. I was offered the Champagne Room but no way I am paying $800 for something I could get for half that with a knockout. Anybody got experience setting up these dreams?You can do better than that for a lot less than half price! That 800 is for the delusional thinking with the little head, thats all and chances are you won't get what you think you will get!

Just discretely offer a little take out (they know what that means) what can they say. No? It will be for a whole lot less than the Champaign room trust me.

Mark85
07-13-13, 01:24
You can do better than that for a lot less than half price! That 800 is for the delusional thinking with the little head, thats all and chances are you won't get what you think you will get!

Just discretely offer a little take out (they know what that means) what can they say. No? It will be for a whole lot less than the Champaign room trust me.I Have Visited PP A Few Times Before. Decent Place, But What Is TO? That Is New To me.

LoriTruck
07-16-13, 06:08
You can do better than that for a lot less than half price! That 800 is for the delusional thinking with the little head, thats all and chances are you won't get what you think you will get!

Just discretely offer a little take out (they know what that means) what can they say. No? It will be for a whole lot less than the Champaign room trust me.I went there during the day shift a few months ago and met a hottie! Just a few weeks ago, she wanted to go to the champagne room and said she would charge the least amount possible. Junior and I agreed that we have had alot more fun for alot less with plenty of freedom elsewhere so we decided to pass. She did offer free lap dances from here on out but with my work schedule, I have yet to take her up on that offer. This week looks promising and I will definitely remind her of the offer for free dances for life. Stay tuned.

Pates
07-17-13, 10:35
I know my most recent and only traceable posts are about Lust but that's because I haven't had much to post about. Also lost access to my old account so here I am a lowly novice user again. Not like I was full of piss and vigor before though. Now I find that funds are low and my LEO sniffer is so over the top active. Figure it's been a long time since a major bust and were deep into the summer. All this means were long overdue.

Anyway last year when Lust opened there were a lot of hotties and then I found everything died off. The place was left with slim to nothing. Well readers were back in business. A new gaggle of Asheville's finest are making the daily treck and they are willing to please.

I had the pleasure of getting a few private dances from a new hottie but damn if her name doesn't escape me. About 5'6 great set of large natural tits that hang perfectly. No signs of kids. Light haired brunette no older than 25. With a few tats. I'm not a fan of too many tats but this girl is so amazing I can let it slide Now she doesn't look like your typical dancer but man does she put it out there. I would consider her one of the best to come out of Asheville in a long time.

Back room dance everything was on the table and I took everything short of full on fornication. She has to have one of the prettiest panuchas I've ever seen. If heaven had a taste it would be her. Fellas this girl loves what she does. Highly recommend.

Fredies Dream
07-23-13, 21:33
Do any of you know if Godiva's II is still in operation in Taylors? Use to see a girl there named Sammy. Wish I could find her. As I remember Godiva's being ghetto, Godiva's II was trailer park. Anybody know what's happening there?

Constructdude
07-24-13, 04:24
Do any of you know if Godiva's II is still in operation in Taylors? Use to see a girl there named Sammy. Wish I could find her. As I remember Godiva's being ghetto, Godiva's II was trailer park. Anybody know what's happening there?"LG2" doesn't exist. They never did.

I'll PM you regarding what I remember about happy hour beer prices. Any trusted members who want to know what beer used to cost or might go for can PM also.

HovasBack
07-24-13, 05:16
Interested in hearing what you have to say about LG2 as it has been a place I could count on in the past!

Boyd68
07-24-13, 08:01
It was still operating in Taylors about a month ago when I stopped by for a beer. Daytime. One dancer at the bar and she was not interested in dancing or talking to anyone but the bartender. Perhaps later would be better.

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2745

Do any of you know if Godiva's II is still in operation in Taylors? Use to see a girl there named Sammy. Wish I could find her. As I remember Godiva's being ghetto, Godiva's II was trailer park. Anybody know what's happening there?

Oceanview
07-24-13, 12:18
I visited for first time last week. About 7pm and beer was 2 bucks. Five dancers. Two sexy black chicks. Long smooth legs and light skin. One was white girl. Cheyene. Had a very good time in back room. She said she was 43 but really sexy.

Constructdude
07-24-13, 14:04
I hope I'm not misleading anyone with my failed Fight Club reference. Talk with Chandler during the day or Cheyenne at night.

Fredies Dream
08-10-13, 18:30
OK guys, my son's 21st is coming up and I want to take him to a club in Greenville. I don't want to get him laid, BJ'd, or HJ'd as he will surely tell his mother but I know she will be fine with a set of tits in his face.

It's been a long time since I've been to anything other than Godiva's and I'm sure not taking him there. Which one has the hottest, classiest girls that will pull him on stage and embarrass him good? And what type of charge or tip do they want for that?

Shelby 500
08-10-13, 21:38
Lust would be my first choice. It's small and more laid back than Platinum. Can't recommend a specific dancer. I've seen bachelor parties there when it was Nepals where three dancers took the groom-to-be on stage. I guess they will still do that. You'll spend whatever you take into the club. LOL.

I suppose the Trophy Club would do similar but IMHO the girls aren't as hot.

Platinum Plus is big, LOUD, and impersonal. You might start there then move to Lust.

OK guys, my son's 21st is coming up and I want to take him to a club in Greenville. I don't want to get him laid, BJ'd, or HJ'd as he will surely tell his mother but I know she will be fine with a set of tits in his face.

It's been a long time since I've been to anything other than Godiva's and I'm sure not taking him there. Which one has the hottest, classiest girls that will pull him on stage and embarrass him good? And what type of charge or tip do they want for that?

StreetSC
08-12-13, 15:45
OK guys, my son's 21st is coming up and I want to take him to a club in Greenville. Which one has the hottest, classiest girls that will pull him on stage and embarrass him good? And what type of charge or tip do they want for that?I would agree, I had my 21st at Nepal's a number of years ago and got embarassed good by being pulled on stage and put in the 'hot seat'. It was arraged by family, so it was a total surprise. Apparently it ran 3x normal lap dance price, you got to pick your girls, and the 3 girls worked me over on stage pretty well. I still have the poloroids they took. Great fun! These fond memories in mind, I asked around when the place reopened as Lust and they said they still do it. I would guess you'd just ask a floor host.

Oceanview
10-03-13, 14:40
Well I did it again. Visited in July and now again last week. Wow. Down and dirty as last time. Cheap beer cheap broads. Fun time. Only two honies in there this time. One was tatooed and blonde. Sexy and occupied. Second was "bufugly" (butt fucking ugly) but wow she had like a 9 or 10 body. I just kept my eyes down and prentended that some playboy model was entertaining me!

Oceanview
10-03-13, 14:48
Take your son to lust. I used to live in myrtle beach and did this with my son and his pals a few years back. Actually early 2012. The strippers found out he was a newly minted marine corps officer getting married then going over to afghanistan to go kill taliban. So I think the romance and danger story got his knob polished at least three timess that night for free! Thats my boy! . Of course what happens on batchelor night stays on batchelor night. !

EvilGenius
11-10-13, 13:58
How is LG2 on Saturday afternoons? I am planning on going next week, but I don't want to end up driving all the way over there for it to be completely empty. I have been to PP, but it is too loud and too low mileage for me. I used to live near Detroit where lots of the clubs are very high mileage, so I can't justify wasting money on air dances with gorgeous women. I would rather have a really good time with an average looking dancer.

I will report back next weekend if I end up going.

Bouinage
11-12-13, 22:56
While driving through your fair city on the way to the highway (from Taylors / G'ville) I passed through Welford and noticed that the old Nikitas place is now gone and is just a weed lot. Also passed by Teasers and the Gentlemens club, both didn't open for a few hours. Was bummed that Nikitas was gone and that I couldn't try out the new (for me) clubs. What happened to the Penthouse club and how are Gentlemens and Teasers? Can't be that great as I haven't seen any mention of them. Thanks in advance for any resposes.

HovasBack
11-20-13, 03:05
Teazers is under the same management as the old Nikitas. They just gave the business a face lift. Still a very good time to be had there.

While driving through your fair city on the way to the highway (from Taylors / G'ville) I passed through Welford and noticed that the old Nikitas place is now gone and is just a weed lot. Also passed by Teasers and the Gentlemens club, both didn't open for a few hours. Was bummed that Nikitas was gone and that I couldn't try out the new (for me) clubs. What happened to the Penthouse club and how are Gentlemens and Teasers? Can't be that great as I haven't seen any mention of them. Thanks in advance for any resposes.

Michael Doe
12-06-13, 09:36
So I stopped by Godivas yesterday because I needed a refreshing brew in the middle of the day and I hadn't seen my favorite bartender Ashley in a while.. Plus they have boobs there and it's on the way. I was SHOCKED at one of the new girls they have during the day. She goes by Kat and let me tell you she is a HOT. Not like normal Godivas hot... Which would be a hotter on the SW scale, but like... "holy shit this chick is actually hot. HOT! She gave an amazing dance, and while I didn't opt for any extras, they were there to be had. If senior members want more details about that pm me. She Sat. And chatted with me for like two hours while I was killing time, and only did one private dance for me. The club was a little slow, so I didn't mind taking that much of her time, but guys come on... When was the last time you WANTED to chat with a stripper for that long. She didn't ONCE tell me about her problems with kids, money, drugs, sex, room mates, her car, dog, dad, mom... Nothing. She laughed at my jokes (something almost no one without specific classic training as an actor does), and seemed genuinely interested. If this girl ever ventures outside of the club I might have to make her a regular on my menu! I want everyone that frequents this type of place to go give that girl a fucking dollar. I mean guys, you can't buy a coke for a buck, but you can see some nice 22 year old perky, point titties... I call that money well spent.

Doe.

PaulGripes
12-09-13, 03:13
Doe,

I was curious about her skin color. I frequent there off and on in the middle of the day (though its been awhile) when I don't feel like going thru the hassle of vetting a BP girl.

Thanks,

Paul Gripes.

So I stopped by Godivas yesterday because I needed a refreshing brew in the middle of the day and I hadn't seen my favorite bartender Ashley in a while.. Plus they have boobs there and it's on the way. I was SHOCKED at one of the new girls they have during the day. She goes by Kat and let me tell you she is a HOT. Not like normal Godivas hot... Which would be a hotter on the SW scale, but like... "holy shit this chick is actually hot. HOT! She gave an amazing dance, and while I didn't opt for any extras, they were there to be had. If senior members want more details about that pm me. She Sat. And chatted with me for like two hours while I was killing time, and only did one private dance for me. The club was a little slow, so I didn't mind taking that much of her time, but guys come on... When was the last time you WANTED to chat with a stripper for that long. She didn't ONCE tell me about her problems with kids, money, drugs, sex, room mates, her car, dog, dad, mom... Nothing. She laughed at my jokes (something almost no one without specific classic training as an actor does), and seemed genuinely interested. If this girl ever ventures outside of the club I might have to make her a regular on my menu! I want everyone that frequents this type of place to go give that girl a fucking dollar. I mean guys, you can't buy a coke for a buck, but you can see some nice 22 year old perky, point titties... I call that money well spent.

Doe.

Gaboy9999
12-09-13, 13:49
Dropped by here for a minute Sat. Night seems like they have moved the club to left side of building where they used to have the all nude, the old side seemed like it had better places to hide in the dark for dances.

EvilGenius
12-11-13, 14:59
Stopped in Godivas today for a bit. For the first 30-40 minutes there were about twice as many dancers as customers. The fact this one has a TV is a big bonus over Godivas II. I hate sitting at the bar in Godivas II when all the girls are with regulars as there is nothing to do but sit alone and drink! The talent at Godivas was low except for Kat. As was mentioned earlier, she is hot. I Sat. And talked with her about just random things for about 30 minutes. She never once pressured for a dance. In fact, I had to ask her how much for a dance! I opted for a regular $30 for the first time and it was money very well spent. I didn't ask about extras, but the regular dance was good mileage with my hands allowed to roam. I am tempted to go back and see her for the 30 minute session!

EvilGenius
12-22-13, 11:49
Stopped in at Godiva's II on Friday afternoon. I arrived around noon and it was dead. There was only one other customer at the time. Later a couple more people came in, but never more than four people. The same three women work the day shift each day I was told. There are two white dancers and one black dancer. The stage here is certainly better than at Godiva's, but the stage dancing isn't really what you come here for. The lap dance rooms are very private with a bench and curtain that goes all the way to the floor. I got two dances in my hour there; one with the black dancer (lovely?) and one with the skinny white dancer (can't remember her name; don't think she ever told me). Lovely was happy to sit with me for quite some time and chat and explain the prices. A regular one song lap dance is $30 and 30 minutes in a different private room is $150. I didn't ask where this room was. I was also told (after asking if I was a cop) that if I upped the price to $50 for the regular dance I'd have more fun. I stuck with regular dances with both girls and still had a very good time. PM me if you'd like more details.

Gaboy9999
02-11-14, 21:02
So another death at Platinum Plus, this place is totally insane, when it opened like 16 years ago it was hot, but now with Meth girls and the Memphis girls that work in pairs to rob you, place is bad news, Lust is the Gem these days.

King1234
02-12-14, 22:34
So another death at Platinum Plus, this place is totally insane, when it opened like 16 years ago it was hot, but now with Meth girls and the Memphis girls that work in pairs to rob you, place is bad news, Lust is the Gem these days.If you don't mind telling me when a death occurred at Platinum and is it worth going their at all. My graduation from college is this weekend and I am looking for a nice club to go unwind with some friends and maybe find someone who wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks if you know what I mean. I tried to pm you but your messages has exceeded.

Shelby 500
02-13-14, 00:01
I echo your comments. PP's history is replete with bad stuff not to mention the ear splitting sound level. Lust is much better, but I miss the old Nepals.

On a side note, I met Cara at Lust a couple weeks ago. Nice girl, no extras. Red hair, 5'2", about 110 lbs, with outstanding man-mades. Went back the next night just to see her.

So another death at Platinum Plus, this place is totally insane, when it opened like 16 years ago it was hot, but now with Meth girls and the Memphis girls that work in pairs to rob you, place is bad news, Lust is the Gem these days.

Zapit
02-13-14, 09:37
Looks like it was a couple days ago, google "Platinum Plus bouncer shot to death by customer" and you will find a fox news article.

If you don't mind telling me when a death occurred at Platinum and is it worth going their at all. My graduation from college is this weekend and I am looking for a nice club to go unwind with some friends and maybe find someone who wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks if you know what I mean. I tried to pm you but your messages has exceeded.

Member #6576
02-26-14, 19:32
I use to be a regular at Nepal's but moved away about 8 years ago. How does Lust compare with the quality of the girls and are there any extras to be had?

Overnights
02-27-14, 13:54
Hi!

I was also a member at Nepals back in the day. They have fixed the club up very nicely facility-wise and the quality of the girls is pretty good most of the time (especially towards the weekend). The variety is good too most nights everything from spinners to tall ladies with some "meat" on their bones (no fatties or fuglies though). A lot of the more "mature" ladies you may remember have moved on, but I still see Carmen & Tiffany (sp?) in there earlier in the week and they are both a lot of fun and are still very attractive. They have a lot of younger ladies working there too, but I tend to stick with the more "mature" ones who know how to carry on a conversation and not rushing you for dances. There is more of a Platinum type vibe to the place now, but it is not so loud and obnoxious like PP can be. One thing though they open at 4 pm every day (even Sundays now) and it can be pretty slow at times. I would wait until later in the evening to visit when it picks up some.

The club is still a membership club as in the Nepals days. If you are visiting from out of town, I believe you can get in with your hotel key. Otherwise I think there is a one-time $10 charge for a standard membership and then $5 on subsequent visits to get in after 8 pm. I think entry is free from 4 pm-8 pm, but you will have to check on that. I opted for one of their "Executive" memberships a while back since I go there pretty often. It cost $150, but I do not have to pay the entry fee now and just sign to go inside.

As for extras, the private curtain rooms that you may remember are gone, but they still do pretty good one way contact table dances ($10) and have a bench / couch room ($25 per song w / hourly 2-4-1's most nights) that allows two way contact. They also have a private champagne room with 4-5 partitioned couch areas and the "upstairs" skybox (pretty pricey though). From what I have seen, the bouncers generally give you privacy in those areas so with the right lady I am pretty sure you could have some fun.

I use to be a regular at Nepal's but moved away about 8 years ago. How does Lust compare with the quality of the girls and are there any extras to be had?

Fredies Dream
02-27-14, 20:05
Got a hummer from a loud foul mouthed blond that had a large booty. Forgot her name. She hung around a tall small pointy tittied brunette that seemed like she was stoned. Got couch dances from 4 different girls. Breanna acts like she will put out but when you are at the stage but will be a dud in the couch room and try to claim you shorted her. She does not get along with the bouncers so watch out.

Oceanview
03-01-14, 19:18
Well, I was going to hit Trophy last Thursday night, but decided to pass by Lady Godivas on Augusta Rd. On the way there. Had not been in there for years and recently saw a good report on a cutie that was working days. The place has changed a lot. The old club that was to the right as you walked in the door is closed, so now you go to the left, in what is a clean, open newly remodeled establishment. Big room with a small dance floor in the middle, and a large you-shaped bar at the far end. There is a pool table to the left. Bit bright in the room for a strip club but who cares. Its a private club now so sign up and 5 buck fee required to enter. Looks like my card is good till the end of June.

There were probably 8-10 dancers. Two white, and the rest black. One white girl I've seen before with a lot tats, short blonde hair, and built for fucking. The other, who I talked to the whole night, came in from GA, and was her first night. About 28, long hair, maybe a 6/10 on the looks scale. The black women were mostly hot, hot, hot!. Several light skinned beauty's and several darker ones, just about had me creaming in my jeans just looking at them. One was so beautiful, I had to ask her if she was mixed. Lo and behold, she is from NJ, and had black mom, and Italian father. He eyes melted me. She just sat at the bar, and had no top on, showing off the most perfect set of DD's I have ever laid eyes on for a 19 year old woman.

I won't go in to too much detail here, but this place is wide open. 5 private rooms to the left with curtains. I mean private. These women are in to fun, fun, fut. $30 for a dance, and 10 goes to the house. There might be a 30 minute option, but I was not offered this.

I got there at 8 pm, and planned to leave at 9 to go to Trophy. Never left till 2 am. That how damn good this place was. I thought I had died, and gone to "poonytang" heaven, with all kinds of ice cream flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, coffee, latte. Etc. Just couldn't stop taking them in the room for closer "looks".

SouthGullie
03-05-14, 16:51
Great info thanks!

Well, I was going to hit Trophy last Thursday night, but decided to pass by Lady Godivas on Augusta Rd. On the way there. Had not been in there for years and recently saw a good report on a cutie that was working days. The place has changed a lot. The old club that was to the right as you walked in the door is closed, so now you go to the left, in what is a clean, open newly remodeled establishment. Big room with a small dance floor in the middle, and a large you-shaped bar at the far end. There is a pool table to the left. Bit bright in the room for a strip club but who cares. Its a private club now so sign up and 5 buck fee required to enter. Looks like my card is good till the end of June.

There were probably 8-10 dancers. Two white, and the rest black. One white girl I've seen before with a lot tats, short blonde hair, and built for fucking. The other, who I talked to the whole night, came in from GA, and was her first night. About 28, long hair, maybe a 6/10 on the looks scale. The black women were mostly hot, hot, hot!. Several light skinned beauty's and several darker ones, just about had me creaming in my jeans just looking at them. One was so beautiful, I had to ask her if she was mixed. Lo and behold, she is from NJ, and had black mom, and Italian father. He eyes melted me. She just sat at the bar, and had no top on, showing off the most perfect set of DD's I have ever laid eyes on for a 19 year old woman.

I won't go in to too much detail here, but this place is wide open. 5 private rooms to the left with curtains. I mean private. These women are in to fun, fun, fut. $30 for a dance, and 10 goes to the house. There might be a 30 minute option, but I was not offered this.

I got there at 8 pm, and planned to leave at 9 to go to Trophy. Never left till 2 am. That how damn good this place was. I thought I had died, and gone to "poonytang" heaven, with all kinds of ice cream flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, coffee, latte. Etc. Just couldn't stop taking them in the room for closer "looks".

David6113
03-10-14, 18:12
After reading the post by Oceanview. I decided to stop by my old stomping grounds to take a look see and everything that he said was right on. I stopped by on Thursday night and there were a few good looking black girls and one white girl. But there was one that caught my was "Nadia". She is a gorgeous mixed beauty. She sat down beside me and when talked for about an hour. There was defiantly no pressure to go into the back. So I had to push the issue. I asked her for a dance. I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't been there in years. But let's just say it was one of the best dreams that I have taken in a long time. Everything is on the menu and I was defiantly not disappointed. I will be back for more. She is a keeper and may be open to take out. I will keep everyone posted.

VinceVon
03-12-14, 16:38

I got there at 8 pm, and planned to leave at 9 to go to Trophy. Never left till 2 am. That how damn good this place was. I thought I had died, and gone to "poonytang" heaven, with all kinds of ice cream flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, coffee, latte. Etc. Just couldn't stop taking them in the room for closer "looks".No kidding huh? Place must've changed a lot. Gave up on there many moons ago.

Gaboy9999
03-17-14, 15:21
Ok stopped by Godivas, new old place, nothing special, one girl had tons of tattoos and enough piercings that she picked up 3 tv stations and satellite radio, stayed 20 minutes was offered all items on menu, left.

Dmich3
03-31-14, 11:40
After reading the post by Oceanview. I decided to stop by my old stomping grounds to take a look see and everything that he said was right on. I stopped by on Thursday night and there were a few good looking black girls and one white girl. But there was one that caught my was "Nadia". She is a gorgeous mixed beauty. She sat down beside me and when talked for about an hour. There was defiantly no pressure to go into the back. So I had to push the issue. I asked her for a dance. I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't been there in years. But let's just say it was one of the best dreams that I have taken in a long time. Everything is on the menu and I was defiantly not disappointed. I will be back for more. She is a keeper and may be open to take out. I will keep everyone posted.Great review. I'm sold. I was looking for a place next week when I am in town. I still might have to visit Lust, as it has never disappointed.

NewDude
04-05-14, 05:54
After staying a few days in Charlotte and being immensely disappointed with what I though would be mid size city type clubs I was told by a dancer from sparanburg that I should come to Greenville for more action. Well I decided to make the trip and I honestly have never been to a worse strip club in my life. The positives about this club is that fact that you can drink liquor and smoke at the bar. There were a total of 2 girls there when I first arrived. One was a five and the other was a 0...After the five left another five or six showed and sometime later two sixes show up and the 0 that was there leaves but is promptly replaced with another 0. 1 white girl with blonde hair, and a bunch of tattoos that seemed super trashy. Another girl which seemed spanish or something and two black girls. Well I received no attention from anyone worth it, who would honestly could have only been the blonde chick there. Anyway I go in the back with one of the black chicks that was a five and lets just say mileage was 00. Nada..nothing...not a damn thing going on. The chick claims to have only been there for three weeks but the impression I got from reading these boards is that she should know WTF is up at this place. I even hear the loudmouth blond talking about how they were finding protection in the booths and how cheap some of the chicks were. Later on in the night I went down the street to 25 live and it was no better. NO titties or ass showing and no decent VIP or hints that otc was available. I just decided after arriving to 25 live that I would get hammered keep my money and spend it in Atlanta where there is mileage and women who look decent enough to enjoy it. I feel bad for you guys....

BoomHauer
04-10-14, 02:18
So, I decided to check out Godiva's the other night. It is a bit of a shithole. I've been to a ton of ghetto type strip clubs when I was in Myrtle Beach, but this place takes the cake in terms of being an ugly establishment. $5 gets you in, the nice part is that the "door" guy is in the main area of the club, so if you want to go check out the scenery and decide if you want to stay or not, you can. The beer was cheap, as well, which was nice. $3 for a Yeungling ain't nothing to sneeze at since most places charge that for happy hour prices and go up to $5 or so a bottle. So there's the nice stuff. The bad, since there wasn't anything mediocre about the place is that it's bad. It was a dead Tuesday night and there wasn't much talent there. I had a few different girls approach me: two white girls and a black girl. I had given them all a dollar while they were dancing on stage. You know that phrase, "Black don't crack?" Well it does when a woman hits menopause, and I think this chick was supplementing her Social Security checks with dancing. The two white girls were okay. One was really fucked up on something and she gave a lousy dance. The other was a definite 8. Short blonde hair, a shitload of tattoos, and probably 6 piercings. I opted to do a FS Champagne Room with her, which was cut short by the fact that the protection came off.

I'll say this: I *probably* won't repeat. It totally depends on how drunk I am at the time. I was halfway lit when I got there, and it is the closest strip club to my house even though I have to take a ton of backroads. The champagne room was a bit pricey, but when you know for a fact you're getting FS, it's nice. In the future I think I'll just hit up a nicer escort considering the amount of money I spent there.

LoriTruck
04-14-14, 07:36
No, not the wide receiver T.O. But actual take out with a hottie. Details to senior members.

Bloom616
04-14-14, 21:53
Been traveling to Greenville frequently this year and have hit Lust a few times. Been to Strips Clubs all over the US and this one is not too bad. Usually go early in the week but hit it on Sunday night this week. It is rarely crowded when I am there and there are usually a fair selection of dancers. Couch dances are good 2 way contact, haven't tried the VIP which was quoted to me at $80 for house and $200 for the dancer. I haven't tried negotiating that rate and haven't been tempted to try that yet. Usually have a few dances and sit with the dancer for a while and buy a drink or two. Have also found that take out is available if you approach it right.

Hvac76
04-15-14, 15:28
Went by Godivas around lunchtime today. Talked to a white girl that goes by Justice. Said today was her first day and I was her very 1st dance. Awesome body and gorgeous eyes. Worth the private dance for sure! I will repeat!

Workaholic1976
04-17-14, 20:39
I've been here twice during the week nights and it's been dead last two weeks! Where did the dancers go?

King1234
04-18-14, 10:34
I only know of 3 strip clubs in Greenville and have been to 2 which is lust and pp. I am planning on going to godivas tonight and was wondering what other strip clubs are in Greenville and which of these girls are down for anything. Pm wit suggestions.

Dbabes31
04-22-14, 14:39
Had set up a take out with one of the girls at platinum, but got stood up. Very disappointing as she gave a great dance in the back. Her name was jada. Maybe I should try my luck at lust.

Shelby 500
04-22-14, 19:33
That happened to me in Vegas a long time ago. Stayed up all night in the hotel room waiting for a knock on the door that never came. Did she extract some extra dances from you with that promise? You know a stripper is lying if her lips are moving.

Had set up a take out with one of the girls at platinum, but got stood up. Very disappointing as she gave a great dance in the back. Her name was jada. Maybe I should try my luck at lust.

Dbabes31
04-23-14, 00:24
That happened to me in Vegas a long time ago. Stayed up all night in the hotel room waiting for a knock on the door that never came. Did she extract some extra dances from you with that promise? You know a stripper is lying if her lips are moving.Oh ya she got an extra 3 dances from me. Oh well you.

Live and learn.

Felixliter84
04-23-14, 18:40
Went by Godivas around lunchtime today. Talked to a white girl that goes by Justice. Said today was her first day and I was her very 1st dance. Awesome body and gorgeous eyes. Worth the private dance for sure! I will repeat!Went by godivas at 5 today-really hoping to see justice.

Instead rather unsavory group.

Have you been back and seen her-I really would like to give her a try.

Thanks felix senior member.

NailBent
04-23-14, 21:25
Had set up a take out with one of the girls at platinum, but got stood up. Very disappointing as she gave a great dance in the back. Her name was jada. Maybe I should try my luck at lust.I am surprised she did not ask for you to pay her tip out so she could leave.

She got as much as she could from couch dances from you. She was just stringing you.

Along. They get as much as they can, then they move on to someone else.

Guitarwizard
07-24-14, 17:37
I'm looking for a little info. On the local clubs, on in particular. I've never been to one before, so I don't exactly know the ropes. I have a specific reason that I need to go, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to offer any advice / information. Any replies in PM would be appreciated.

SweetLady
08-12-14, 00:24
Anyone been to lust lately. How is the scene?

Shelby 500
08-12-14, 10:13
There are women there who will show you their tits and let you spend all your money on them!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

It's typical of any other nice, mid level, gentlemen's club. Member's only, but it doesn't take much to become a member at the door. A little smoky, but not as bad as Platinum. A bit loud, but not nearly as bad as Platinum. Drinks are relatively moderate. The girls will sit and chat at the table, but eventually you'll be expected to buy dances or they will leave.

Anyone been to lust lately. How is the scene?

OpenEdge1
09-03-14, 11:12
Anyone been to lust lately. How is the scene?Nice, touchy, feely kinda club. My wife and I enjoy it immensely.

SkinJr
09-03-14, 17:02
Could you guys give me any info and opinions you have about Platinum. The club may be for sale and my company is interested but there are some things slowing us down, ie shooting and dancer lawsuit.

Would love to hear your opinions of location, facilities, and employees.

Thanks in advance.

Fredies Dream
09-04-14, 07:59
Could you guys give me any info and opinions you have about Platinum. The club may be for sale and my company is interested but there are some things slowing us down, ie shooting and dancer lawsuit.

Thanks in advance.24 plus some years ago (can't believe it's been that long. . . Damn I'm getting old.) It was the place to go for adult entertainment. Had visited a half dozen plus times in the first 2 or 3 years it was open. I moved away from the upstate for a few years. Since I've returned in the past 20 years I've been a half dozen times. I learned for less money I was spending for teasing I could get what I really wanted at an AMP. So I have curtailed my visit to such clubs. The last time I was in Platinum was about 9 years ago. The club then was still in good shape but the quality of entertainers had taken a huge dive. Almost like they weren't interested in earning money. None of the dancers wanted to do their stage rotation and only one dancer came and sat with me for a brief time. This was lunch time and the buffet food was cold. The buffet use to be the best affordable place to eat in town early on and the lunch hours were packed. I've only heard of 2 shooting there in the time it's been open so really I don't think that's an issue for the type of club it is. The lawsuit happening will be an issue but once it is settled, the industry will find a way to adapt to new rules of business.

Granted I haven't been there in awhile but based on my experience you need better quality talent interested in working and better food. The only other thing your going to have a problem with is competition from the AMPs and Backpage. I think you need to concentrate your effort on getting people to come there for the food and special events because your customer base from 20 years ago can simply find what they really want elsewhere for the same or less money they were spending. Maybe the fact that it is a strip club should be downplayed and secondary sidenote to the rest of what is offered there. Changing the name completely probably wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and take a trip to Iron Thunder in Charlotte. That's the type of place that Greenville might be able to support. (Haven't been to Twin Peaks but I suspect it is similar to Iron Thunder.).

If your company buys it, let me know. I could use a career change and have restaurant management experience. At the very least I could be a talent acquisition consultant and advisor. ;-) Fredie

Gaboy9999
09-04-14, 09:30
Plat also had the issue with the bouncer throwing the guy out who died, and strippers that will rob you, I know personally, I never go there if I go to one which is rare any more I drop into Lust for awhile, Plat 15 minutes are over.

JAM 17
09-04-14, 15:09

Thanks in advance.In my opinion, I would stay away from this one. The staff is probably the worse part of the club, not necessarily the girls but everyone else, I would fire all of them. I have not been there in several years but every time I went the staff had a pretty shitty attitude which could be just poor management. Location is good but piss off Uncle LEO and you will probably have license checks up the street. Basically two ways in & out, all on same road & have seen them setup there before. If purchased shut down & reopen under a new name and have some deep pockets for advertising new club. I spent a long time in the bar business, not strip clubs, there is not enough money around to get me back in the game.

JAM.

MikeMiami
09-05-14, 12:26

Thanks in advance.Plenty of opportunity, if you clean house. Too many dancers and managers look the other way when something detrimental to the club is going down (drugs, sex in champagne room, etc.). Had a dancer friend who was being harassed by a guy at the bar, and they didn't kick him out until he kept grabbing her tits, because he was buying a lot of booze. He ended up following her all the way to Gaffney after she got off work and then tried to run her off the road.

Most of the girls suck with their interpersonal skills. Their first two sentences are something like 'Hi my name is Saphillis. Can I interest you in a dance? When the girls are sitting with each other chatting rather than hanging out with customers paying good money for drinks, there is a problem. Compared to other clubs in Greenville and the SE, it's not a good experience, but it could be with new ownership.

TimBow52
09-05-14, 14:04
24 plus some years ago (can't believe it's been that long. . . Damn I'm getting old.) It was the place to go for adult entertainment.

Nope, you are forgetting Characters, bar in that location that was not a strip club.

Oceanview
10-12-14, 18:00
Decided to hit the clubs last couple weeks after a hiatus.

Trophy. Some real nice talent mixed in with the regular buttfuglies. I fell in love with Bambi twice, but she does not work that much. EXCELLENT VIP. She is brown hair, killer body to die for. Also saw Tonya Starr. Aka the porno movie queen from Atlanta and Florida! Had some good times with her a year ago, but she disappeared. Looked real good last week, but I was busy with Bambi, so could not sample the action. I would recommend her as well. Check her out on the web. cummsuckers.com I believe. Or google her name.

Lust. Ahh Emily. Long legged brown hair beauty with small waist, nice round titties, and wide hips. Classic beauty, nice couch dances, but a bit conservative. This is nice place, music not too loud, and most of the women are HOT and friendly.

PP. Loud as usual. Went in late and was accosted by two woman. Chose the tall blonde for 5 couch dances. It was just OK. I just don't like this place any more. Too business like. The ladies are all in a rush. After my dance package, I was at the bar in the back finishing a nightcap, when a woman in her early 30's came up next to me, in a business suit, and was fumbling in her purse for money to get drinks. She said Hello, and I asked her what she was doing. Said she was entertaining some of her male customers and buying drinks for them. Said she wanted to fuck one of her customers because he had a nice "Boston accent". I was going to ask her if she liked my accent, but it was way to late, and had to get my ass to bed. Got her card for future reference. Definitely odd, but not unheard of. A while back I was in there, and a girl was with a group of guys, and she started talking to me, and they threw her out! They don't like women distracting men from parting with their money on the dancers. I felt bad for the girl, since she was there with per male peeps. . This time it was different.

Gaboy9999
11-05-14, 23:17
Hit the Godivas new side, had a nice blonde take me between the curtains and entertain me nice for 50, and came out happy.

Just For Today
11-06-14, 09:05
Hit the Godivas new side, had a nice blonde take me between the curtains and entertain me nice for 50, and came out happy.Thanks for the report. It's been 10 years since my last visit there, seemed the place had become as run down as the entertainment. Glad to see they are trying to do something with the place. It used to be my favorite little spot 20 years ago. Nothing like a nice place filled with hot chicks to a 20 year old! LOL.

LittleRascal
11-15-14, 16:28
First, went to Lady Godiva's. It wasn't the past Friday, but the one before, and around 11 PM, the place seemed almost empty with only a small group of guys near the bar. The women weren't really taking the stage rotations seriously as for a good part of that hour, I sat near the stage unentertained, or looking at girls that decided to keep their clothes on despite expecting this to be an all nude club. That, and despite looking like the richiest guy up in the club, not a single girl approached me. So I left.

Then I went to Lust of Greenville. I got there around midnight, and what a difference. The place was packed, and I had a hard time finding a free seat. When I did, I got to enjoy a nice show watching the girls on stage, as well as have some entertainers approach me with an interest in offering dances. After checking out the selection some, I settle on stage tipping one particular entertainer that caught my eye. She later comes and hops on my lap, and tries to entice me into getting a dance. She ends up getting $175 for the VIP, which lasted approximiately 15 minutes.

During the VIP, she allows my hands and mouth wonder. I also end up dreaming that she agrees to leave the club, and go back with me to a hotel room for 5. 00 in damage. So after the VIP dance is over, I dreamed she got the money, but said she couldn't leave the club until closing, which was 4 AM. Well, closing time comes, and she comes out in the main area where I am at, and tells me she has called her babysitter, and just needs to tip out the dj, doorman, etc. Now this is where the nightmare begins. As I patiently wait for her to return, I later found out that she slipped out a back door that I didn't know about to catch a ride from her mother. She is gone, and so is my money.

Bothered by this, I went to the manager about it and asked him if he could do anything about it on the presumption that she would want to return to work, as this is a high end club, and that her wanting to do so might provide an opportunity for me to get my money back. After all, I'm sure the girls can make what she made easily within a few nights of work. So the very first thing the manager says, is he doesn't allow this in his club (like he would say anything else to someone he doesn't know to be an undercover LEO or not) and that what I did was stupid. (I agree.) He then says, if she comes back to work and agrees to give the money back, she will be suspended. If she doesn't, she is fired (but he takes no responsibility for what she did, so I'm sol in that case).

Well, I waited a few days, and got a text from him. He said she's fired. Now, I have no idea if he was telling me the truth or not, as he could have just as easily allowed her to return to work without me knowing, and looked the other way regarding the incident. I don't know. Lesson to be learned. Be aware of who you are dealing with.

While I do not anticipate I will ever see the money again, and think what took place is bad business (for both her and the club), if anyone knows if she is still working at Lust of Greenville or elsewhere, I'd appreciate any message sent letting me know. While having talked to her earlier, she had mentioned that she had gotten fired from a number of the other clubs in the area, and that she stood to make a lot more money at Lust than some of the other clubs, (especially Lady Godivas of which she laughed at when I mentioned it).

The girl was I'd say about 5'10, dirty blonde, with brown eyes. Maybe around 190 lbs I'm guessing. Sort of looked like Britney Spears in the face I thought. Had a number of tattoos of which I don't really remember that well. I think one tattoo was of some sort or rather large vine on her outer thigh. She also had a tongue piercing, and and her nipples pierced, despite lactating. (She told me that she had babies at home that she breastfed). Probably around DDs depending on how filled with milk they are. I think I heard her being called Diva or Faron while on stage. She later told me her real name is Sarah M. (can't say last name here because I guess it's against the rules) and that her birthday is Nov. 5th, but who knows if any of that is true or not considering her character.

While I don't expect anyone to do anything they don't want to, I think they should at least honor the deals they make, or don't make them. When you do, that's how you gain business, and when you don't, that's how you lose it.

Shelby 500
11-15-14, 21:40
Her lips are moving!

Move on guy. Consider this a very expensive lesson.

While I don't expect anyone to do anything they don't want to, I think they should at least honor the deals they make, or don't make them. When you do, that's how you gain business, and when you don't, that's how you lose it.

LittleRascal
11-15-14, 22:35
Her lips are moving!

Move on guy. Consider this a very expensive lesson.No need to be snide about it. If it happened to me, who is to say it couldn't happen to someone else. I just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else has had any similar ideas, or by some odd chance happens to know who I am talking about and whether or not she still works there as I don't intend on returning. One of the things I wondered was if the manager is just as full of it as the stripper as to have lied about firing her, of which I'd imagine he probably is, but guess I'll never know.

And just to be clear, things have played out differently in the past with other strippers at other clubs. So to suggest I should have known better simply because she was a stripper is to overlook the situations were this kind of thing can and does play out. There are plenty of women who will do the deed for $500 when most settle for far less.

Gaboy9999
11-15-14, 22:50
Sounds like way too much money for that type girl and if Lust as this type they have gone down hill.

Lov2play
11-16-14, 00:03
Her lips are moving!

Move on guy. Consider this a very expensive lesson.Amen to that, LOL.

LR, that was an expensive lesson, but they don't think about "building business" they just think about money in hand. We have ALL done stuff like that at one time or the other, just don't do it twice.

I'll give you another tip, don't go in the high dollar, "we can do anything" VIP room and oh yea. Wait till you start chasing the "other ladies" they'll drive you crazy too, LOL.

L2 p.

Shelby 500
11-16-14, 02:53
My friend, you're certainly not the first person to be taken by a great set of tits and nice ass. Most of us, including me, have been through the same, or similar, situation. There are endless posts on USASG by guys who share your pain in the Ripoff threads. You may have been lucky many times prior but the hard rule when dealing with escorts, strippers, hookers, and various other sex workers is you never give them cash before services rendered. There's a reason why cash is the only form of payment: it can't be traced. Anytime you give anyone cash in advance consider it a gift, not payment. Whether the manager lied is immaterial. There's nothing you can do to him or the stripper who ripped you off. I understand your frustration from personal past experience and I can tell you that the sooner you accept things and move on the better you'll feel.

No need to be snide about it. If it happened to me, who is to say it couldn't happen to someone else. I just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else has had any similar ideas, or by some odd chance happens to know who I am talking about and whether or not she still works there as I don't intend on returning. One of the things I wondered was if the manager is just as full of it as the stripper as to have lied about firing her, of which I'd imagine he probably is, but guess I'll never know.

And just to be clear, things have played out differently in the past with other strippers at other clubs. So to suggest I should have known better simply because she was a stripper is to overlook the situations were this kind of thing can and does play out. There are plenty of women who will do the deed for $500 when most settle for far less.

LittleRascal
11-16-14, 09:47
Whether the manager lied is immaterial. There's nothing you can do to him or the stripper who ripped you off. Actually, that is not true. Due to details of the story that I left out, such as not being able to withdraw enough cash at the ATM and having to charge it to my credit card at the bar, there is the possibility of claiming the transaction as not authorized. Should the manager have been telling the truth when I talked to him, and the stripper had acted independently, I hardly think it fair to hold him accountable for it. However, if they're working together, I think he would be just as guilty as she is for facilitating it. As for being able to take any action against the stripper, yeah, you are probably right about that. About the closest thing I could do there is to have gone to the manager, and possibly costed her job at a well-paying, upscale club (of which I possibly did, possibly not). So whether or not the manager lied, does matter in this case.

As for having accepted the loss. I more or less have. Does it mean I can't post about it after the fact? I would think I can, and that's what I'm doing. Sometimes this information might be of interest to someone thinking about doing the same thing, and sometimes, someone might know something about the people involved in the incident as to shed some insight. You never know.

Mechanic69
11-28-14, 02:17
Actually, that is not true. Due to details of the story that I left out, such as not being able to withdraw enough cash at the ATM and having to charge it to my credit card at the bar, there is the possibility of claiming the transaction as not authorized. Should the manager have been telling the truth when I talked to him, and the stripper had acted independently, I hardly think it fair to hold him accountable for it. However, if they're working together, I think he would be just as guilty as she is for facilitating it. As for being able to take any action against the stripper, yeah, you are probably right about that. About the closest thing I could do there is to have gone to the manager, and possibly costed her job at a well-paying, upscale club (of which I possibly did, possibly not). So whether or not the manager lied, does matter in this case.

As for having accepted the loss. I more or less have. Does it mean I can't post about it after the fact? I would think I can, and that's what I'm doing. Sometimes this information might be of interest to someone thinking about doing the same thing, and sometimes, someone might know something about the people involved in the incident as to shed some insight. You never know.Write it off to experience or lack there of. You have no evidence. It's he said, she said. That's how these women make money, screwing horny men one way or the other. Count yourself lucky that she didn't take you home to a boyfriend, husband, or pimp who would beat your ass and rob you of whatever you had or worse. As for your ATM charge, you can't say it was unauthorized, you made the charge yourself and more than likely signed for it. The manager and the stripper are both laughing at you, they know you can't go to the police because you would be admitting to soliciting which is against the law. The cops would be laughing at you as they carried you to jail and G'ville county would collect a nice fine from you and post your mugshot for everybody to laugh at. Count yourself lucky!

M69.

LittleRascal
12-02-14, 20:09
Write it off to experience or lack there of. You have no evidence. It's he said, she said. That's how these women make money, screwing horny men one way or the other. Count yourself lucky that she didn't take you home to a boyfriend, husband, or pimp who would beat your ass and rob you of whatever you had or worse. As for your ATM charge, you can't say it was unauthorized, you made the charge yourself and more than likely signed for it. The manager and the stripper are both laughing at you, they know you can't go to the police because you would be admitting to soliciting which is against the law. The cops would be laughing at you as they carried you to jail and G'ville county would collect a nice fine from you and post your mugshot for everybody to laugh at. Count yourself lucky!

M69.Dude, I'm not counting myself as lucky, and this is old news. I have since moved on and forgotten about it as there is little else I can or feel like doing, but I will respond to your post, and also do so for the benefit of anyone that might find themselves in a situation similar to mine in the future.

According to a friend, who is also a lawyer, and knows what he's talking about, money obtained from an ATM machine in a strip club can not be reported as stolen as that would require filing a police report, and having to answer questions that would likely be self-incriminating. (In that case, you'd probably be right about the police laughing about such an incident.) As for credit card charges, that's a whole another thing. Credit card companies do not report incidents that happen in a strip club to the police, and with credit card companies the consumer can, and often does come out ahead in a he said, she said type of dispute. Even though Lust makes people sign credit card receipts, and fingerprints receipts, and even probably video records the whole thing whenever someone uses their credit card at the bar, there is nothing stopping someone from saying that the amount charged was not authorized. Note, I said claiming the amount as not authorized, not the transaction itself. (A fine little point where having a friend for a lawyer to underscore that pays off).

In my case, I signed a receipt, but I never said so much as a word as to how much I wanted to be charged. The stripper did all the talking, and they did make a mistake at the bar in how much they charged me at first, and I did not know how much I was actually charged until after I had already signed the receipt due to how the transaction was handled. The money I received back, or rather the stripper received back wasn't even real money. It was called Loot Cash or something and I never got to so much as touch it or count it. Those are actual facts. Someone not as honest as me could possibly make those things up in a credit card dispute, and still come out ahead. Am I encouraging people to do that? No, but I am saying that in the event that you pay for something with a credit card, and get screwed over on it, you do have a recourse if you wish to pursue it.

As for me, I am choosing not to pursue it because I think the manager was being honest, and unlike some people, I do believe in being fair. As for the stripper, her pay back can be having the paranoia and reason to look over her shoulder every time she leaves a club to get in a car. I doubt she is done working as a stripper. The money is too good to just walk away from it like that, and if this is how she treats well paying customers who frequent many different strip clubs all the time, she might be setting herself up for a nasty little surprise in the future. Not saying I'd necessarily do anything, but you never know with people in general. In my case, she volunteered all sorts of personal information without knowing much of anything about me of which could potentially put her in a bad situation later on if this is how she operates.

Gaboy9999
12-02-14, 20:26
No stripper is worth that LR.

LittleRascal
12-02-14, 21:43
No stripper is worth that LR.No, but sometimes when you're thinking with the wrong head, you make poor choices, and that's what I did.

MrAugusta
12-16-14, 22:36
Hello all,

My first experience with this site, with this club. I'm not from greenville but I travel through there often, I had first stumbled upon Trophy. Nice looking club but nothing worth buying at 1:30 pm in the middle of the day on a Tuesday, Thank goodness there was no cover to get in!! So I bounced and when over to Platinum which was the other strip club open that time of day.

Review: had a few cars in the lot. Most of them employees. I walked in and was greeted by a welcoming hostess, didn't ask for I. The. Just the cover which was $3, I thin proceeded into the "great room" where no one was on stage but several of them sitting in chairs probably textn and on social media. I don't blame them' all white, none approached me, except one who invited me over to sit with her. Her name was Bree, she gave me the run down of the place and told me its a nice place to come and that she didn't want to "break me" I said SURE YOU don't. LOL. She actually had to go dance on stage for 2 songs, I watched and she has a nice rump, tits were A 5. So when she finished dancing on stage I asked for a "couch dance" which was 20, she led the way and she waited until the next song and this angel ROCKED my world!! She is amazing and has a nice soft a $$! I had to end up ugrading to 2 songs!! She gave the little guy a nice little squeeze when she was done. I recommend for anyone passing through for some quick action minus FS. Laid back place. I will repeat!

Mraugusta.

Member #6014
01-06-15, 20:26
I was close to the downtown G airport twice recently. The first time middle of the day on a Saturday before Christmas. Several girls, not many customers. $100 for BBBJ and FS in VIP. I've been to a lot of clubs but this was the first time that happened to me. I went a few more times before it happened again on a Wednesday about 4:30. Different girl, but same price. I couldn't tell you either name, but can give descriptions and further details if you want. My time is limited and this beat the run around you deal with for a BP girl.

NavBone
01-07-15, 07:51
I was close to the downtown G airport twice recently. The first time middle of the day on a Saturday before Christmas. Several girls, not many customers. $100 for BBBJ and FS in VIP. I've been to a lot of clubs but this was the first time that happened to me. I went a few more times before it happened again on a Wednesday about 4:30. Different girl, but same price. I couldn't tell you either name, but can give descriptions and further details if you want. My time is limited and this beat the run around you deal with for a BP girl.Is this club located in a purple building?

MrIthaca
01-07-15, 09:34
I was close to the downtown G airport twice recently. The first time middle of the day on a Saturday before Christmas. Several girls, not many customers. $100 for BBBJ and FS in VIP. I've been to a lot of clubs but this was the first time that happened to me. I went a few more times before it happened again on a Wednesday about 4:30. Different girl, but same price. I couldn't tell you either name, but can give descriptions and further details if you want. My time is limited and this beat the run around you deal with for a BP girl.What strip club are you referring to?

Member #6014
01-07-15, 09:53
What strip club are you referring to?I'll PM you. Its probably silly but I hesitate to come straight out and say it because you never know who's reading the forums. Most people who are familiar with clubs in GVille will know the one I'm referring to.

Mechanic69
01-07-15, 13:48
I was close to the downtown G airport twice recently. The first time middle of the day on a Saturday before Christmas. Several girls, not many customers. $100 for BBBJ and FS in VIP. I've been to a lot of clubs but this was the first time that happened to me. I went a few more times before it happened again on a Wednesday about 4:30. Different girl, but same price. I couldn't tell you either name, but can give descriptions and further details if you want. My time is limited and this beat the run around you deal with for a BP girl.I think everyone including LE knows what strip club is close to the downtown airport.

Lov2play
01-07-15, 16:29
I think everyone including LE knows what strip club is close to the downtown airport.YUP.

Especially LE.

SMH.

L2 p.

Member #6014
01-07-15, 18:40
I think everyone including LE knows what strip club is close to the downtown airport.Probably so, but there's no need to be a smart a $$ just because I'm hesitant to post specifics publicly. I'm new here and the very last thing I need is trouble with LEO. There are two clubs close to the downtown airport. Flip a coin.

Member #6014
01-07-15, 18:43
I think everyone including LE knows what strip club is close to the downtown airport.Probably so, but no need to be a smart a $$ just because I'm hesitant to post specifics publicly. I'm new here and the very last thing I need is problems with LEO. There are two clubs close to the airport. Flip a coin.

Mechanic69
01-07-15, 22:31
Probably so, but no need to be a smart a $$ just because I'm hesitant to post specifics publicly. I'm new here and the very last thing I need is problems with LEO. There are two clubs close to the airport. Flip a coin.No need to double post either, it's not increasing your post count. Sounded pretty specific to me when you mentioned the downtown airport, it's a pretty well known landmark and I don't even live in G'ville.

Shelby 500
01-07-15, 23:57
Thanks for your informative report.

I'm sure you didn't intend to double post. I'm sure you posted once, didn't see it appear immediately, thought something went wrong, and tried again. Since you're new all your posts are reviewed by Admin before they are made public. So your first post hadn't been approved yet. That's something more experienced members here ought to know. I suggest you go to the FAQ section and read everything there.

To the rest of you: let's give this guy a break. He made a good faith attempt to contribute and got slammed. I've been guilty of doing that and got my hand slapped for it. Learn from my mistake.

Probably so, but no need to be a smart a $$ just because I'm hesitant to post specifics publicly. I'm new here and the very last thing I need is problems with LEO. There are two clubs close to the airport. Flip a coin.

Member #6014
01-08-15, 09:56
Thanks for your informative report.

I'm sure you didn't intend to double post. I'm sure you posted once, didn't see it appear immediately, thought something went wrong, and tried again. Since you're new all your posts are reviewed by Admin before they are made public. So your first post hadn't been approved yet. That's something more experienced members here ought to know. I suggest you go to the FAQ section and read everything there.

To the rest of you: let's give this guy a break. He made a good faith attempt to contribute and got slammed. I've been guilty of doing that and got my hand slapped for it. Learn from my mistake.Thank you very much Shelby!

Yes, as I was trying to make the post, my browser just timed out. I thought the post failed, so typed the same message again! Apologies!

I reviewed the FAQ and it was very helpful, particularly the section describing the abbreviations. Without that I would have been lost! .

I appreciate any guidance, suggestions, etc you experienced guys can provide! And if things work out, I hope to have another post for you next week.

Overnights
01-08-15, 14:33
Is this club located in a purple building?They've painted the outside a dark, maroon type color recently (just FYI).

Norsemn
02-16-15, 15:59
It has been a while since I have seen her, but Chandler at Godiva's II used to give great CBJ's. She was so talented with placing the cover with her mouth, that the first time she did it, I was unaware that I even had a cover on! She is not the prettiest, but she has a slim body and you can actually carry on a conversation with her. She is a very nice person. She can always get the job done within one song. She knows that I enjoy oral, but before she knew it, she would ask if I wanted to cover my stump, so I am fairly sure she would dance with you. In my humble opinion, she is worth it. One dance in the room is. 4, but champagne room is 1. 5. I have never had her in the champagne room, but in the past, I have had many others back there!

The Viking.

Constructdude
02-18-15, 03:15
Went to Godivas 1 the other day on my way through on legitimate business. Basically BSW's in there.

All but two were either fat or preggo. Of those two, one was attractive but almost elderly and the other one was hot but never looked up from her phone. The almost elderly one told me she just tries to get her regulars in and that's why she's always on her phone.

I was tempted to get a dance from the attractive almost elderly one but the "cum bucket" trash can cracked and leaked. The attractive bartender went to clean it up without wearing gloves and then came back without washing her hands asking if I wanted another drink. She apparently will also do dances and "cum" out without washing her hands to serve drinks.

I got grossed out and left.

Chandler at Godiva's II

I used to love seeing Cheyenne there. Those nice tits on that small frame did it for me.

I heard she quit. Makes sense. Probably is a SB now.

OpenEdge1
02-19-15, 12:34
Just WoW. Been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to talk about Lust.

I go on a regular basis and these girls are hot and hot to trot.

Spent time with Mariah recently (there is also a Maria. Not her). And she is willing and able. For the right dinero she will walk on out and most everything is on the table. Even Greek if you got the yogurt.

Had a wild time with her. She is nice and small. Has a little pouch, but tight as can be. She smokes the hookah nicely and will take it all in. BBBJ but covered action. Which was ok with me.

Just get her for a VIP dance. Work her over. And you will be eating Middle Eastern in no time.

Good luck and safe hunting.

Pinnacle
02-19-15, 16:54
Been to a few strip clubs in my life. But never jumped in. Just was not sure what to expect. Did so in Las Vegas at the OG (Olympic Gardens). During the lap dances, the girls were gorgeous, friendly, roaming hands grabbing on over my pants. I was allowed to feel, grab, whatever, as long as I did not penetrate any orifice during dance. So I said to myself (as the girls "implied" much better in back. Well all I got was the same rubbing for about four times the money. So suckered I was. Said never again I would go to a strip club. Are you saying from your post you received as described in your post in the VIP room? Or was it take out? If at the club. Would like to try again. Thanks.

Just WoW. Been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to talk about Lust.

I go on a regular basis and these girls are hot and hot to trot.

Spent time with Mariah recently (there is also a Maria. Not her). And she is willing and able. For the right dinero she will walk on out and most everything is on the table. Even Greek if you got the yogurt.

Had a wild time with her. She is nice and small. Has a little pouch, but tight as can be. She smokes the hookah nicely and will take it all in. BBBJ but covered action. Which was ok with me.

Just get her for a VIP dance. Work her over. And you will be eating Middle Eastern in no time.

Good luck and safe hunting.

OpenEdge1
02-20-15, 07:54
Been to a few strip clubs in my life. But never jumped in. Just was not sure what to expect. Did so in Las Vegas at the OG (Olympic Gardens). During the lap dances, the girls were gorgeous, friendly, roaming hands grabbing on over my pants. I was allowed to feel, grab, whatever, as long as I did not penetrate any orifice during dance. So I said to myself (as the girls "implied" much better in back. Well all I got was the same rubbing for about four times the money. So suckered I was. Said never again I would go to a strip club. Are you saying from your post you received as described in your post in the VIP room? Or was it take out? If at the club. Would like to try again. Thanks.Totally take-out. Lust offers 2 for 1 dances inexpensively. Couple of those, and we were good to go. I know each of the girls have mentioned multiple times they need 3 bills to make it worthwhile. So, not a busy night, you can easily coerce for those 3 bills.

No clock watching either.

So, other mileage may vary. For me, Mariah made it worthwhile. And it did not take much.

Shelby 500
02-20-15, 13:05
Lust used to be Nepals. There was a little known "Dancer's Room" in the back between the VIP booths on the right and the curtained booths on the left. It had a "Private" sign on the door. There was a short hallway behind the door and an open entrance to the right. You entered a very private room with a long couch along one side of the room with mirrors covering the opposite wall. The cost for the room was more than the Champaigne Room. I think it was $150 for 30 minutes; $250 for an hour, plus the dancer's fee (which was negotiable). You had to be a regular, well known in the club, and be invited back by the dancer. There were no cameras. If you tipped the bouncer it was guaranteed you wouldn't be bothered for the time you were in there. What happened in that room was only limited to what you and the dancer were willing to do. I had relationships with the dancers that I took back there and we were already more than friends. At various times we engaged in DATY to orgasm, CG, RCG, BBBJ, DFK, and BBFS. I spent a lot of money in that room. One night I took two friends back at the same time. That was the most expensive hour I ever had.

I had similar experiences in Myrtle Beach, St. Louis / Washington Park, IL, and a couple other places. But if you want wide open, go to Mexico. What happened to me one night in Guadalajara was almost spiritual.

I try to get extras, or take out, at every club. You have to be polite, respectful, and do it the "right" way. The worst the dancer can say is no. If you don't ask, it won't happen. "Hey, would you like to f**k?" doesn't work 100% of the time. Also understand that stripping is a job for these women. They're there for the money. Period. I've seen too many guys mistake a dancer's attention as a sign of attraction, get all crazy in the head, spend everything they have and make multiple trips to the ATM. I only take in what I'm willing to spend because I know I'll spend whatever I take in.

TimBow52
02-20-15, 13:51
Lust used to be Nepals. There was a little known "Dancer's Room" in the back between the VIP booths on the right and the curtained booths on the left. It had a "Private" sign on the door. There was a short hallway behind the door and an open entrance to the right. You entered a very private room with a long couch along one side of the room with mirrors covering the opposite wall. The cost for the room was more than the Champaigne Room. I think it was $150 for 30 minutes; $250 for an hour, plus the dancer's fee (which was negotiable). You had to be a regular, well known in the club, and be invited back by the dancer. There were no cameras. If you tipped the bouncer it was guaranteed you wouldn't be bothered for the time you were in there. What happened in that room was only limited to what you and the dancer were willing to do. I had relationships with the dancers that I took back there and we were already more than friends. At various times we engaged in DATY to orgasm, CG, RCG, BBBJ, DFK, and BBFS. I spent a lot of money in that room. One night I took two friends back at the same time. That was the most expensive hour I ever had.

I had similar experiences in Myrtle Beach, St. Louis / Washington Park, IL, and a couple other places. But if you want wide open, go to Mexico. What happened to me one night in Guadalajara was almost spiritual.

I try to get extras, or take out, at every club. You have to be polite, respectful, and do it the "right" way. The worst the dancer can say is no. If you don't ask, it won't happen. "Hey, would you like to f**k?" doesn't work 100% of the time. Also understand that stripping is a job for these women. They're there for the money. Period. I've seen too many guys mistake a dancer's attention as a sign of attraction, get all crazy in the head, spend everything they have and make multiple trips to the ATM. I only take in what I'm willing to spend because I know I'll spend whatever I take in.BBFS with girls from old Nepals that Pete Manos owned. LOL, sounds like good times.

Fredies Dream
02-20-15, 14:42

I try to get extras, or take out, at every club. You have to be polite, respectful, and do it the "right" way. The worst the dancer can say is no. If you don't ask, it won't happen. "Hey, would you like to f**k?" doesn't work 100% of the time. Also understand that stripping is a job for these women. They're there for the money. Period. I've seen too many guys mistake a dancer's attention as a sign of attraction, get all crazy in the head, spend everything they have and make multiple trips to the ATM. I only take in what I'm willing to spend because I know I'll spend whatever I take in.I don't know why but of all the contributors to our forum over the years if I got to pick one fella as a wing man I think it would be you Shelby.

Shelby 500
02-22-15, 22:51
Thanks Fred. I'd be honored to take you under my "wing". When are we going??

I don't know why but of all the contributors to our forum over the years if I got to pick one fella as a wing man I think it would be you Shelby.

Fredies Dream
02-23-15, 23:09
Thanks Fred. I'd be honored to take you under my "wing". When are we going??Well, I'm sure I'd need to wait until I get my next shipment of special medication from India. May be the only way I could keep up with you. LOL.

Rockman83
02-24-15, 10:37
Been a long time but I concur with Shelby! Have not been in club since Nepals closed because I doubt any place could compare in my experience. All the services Shelby mentioned were available and sampled by myself also. But beyond that the ladies there were actually nice. Conversed, shared drinks and laughs, and there were plenty of beautiful women. I got to know quite a few of them very well not just at the club but outside as well. In fact I spoke to a couple of them a few weeks ago. One of them is at Lust and the other has retired. Nepals was a unique find and will live on in great memories by many of the customers and employees. Thanks Pete! Right up there with the now defunct e*s*see*o*are*t*s*. *see site. Best provider site ever and several long term friendships formed there too.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy what comes today gentlemen!

RM83.

I try to get extras, or take out, at every club. You have to be polite, respectful, and do it the "right" way. The worst the dancer can say is no. If you don't ask, it won't happen. "Hey, would you like to f**k?" doesn't work 100% of the time. Also understand that stripping is a job for these women. They're there for the money. Period. I've seen too many guys mistake a dancer's attention as a sign of attraction, get all crazy in the head, spend everything they have and make multiple trips to the ATM. I only take in what I'm willing to spend because I know I'll spend whatever I take in.

StoneMill
02-24-15, 23:50
Any recommendation on where I should visit?

TokerTech
03-04-15, 14:06
Does anyone on this board know if there are girls that can be aquired for a after hours private if you will. Me and my wife are actively searching to for one we have a bucket list box to check off.

Shelby 500
03-04-15, 21:28
Strip clubs are iffy at best and you'll spend a lot of cash with no assurance you'll find a willing partner. Why not check out the escorts reviewed on the other Greenville and Spartanburg threads for someone who will accommodate you at a known cost. Lot's of them see partners. Many will come to you too.

Does anyone on this board know if there are girls that can be aquired for a after hours private if you will. Me and my wife are actively searching to for one we have a bucket list box to check off.

OpenEdge1
03-05-15, 07:20
Strip clubs are iffy at best and you'll spend a lot of cash with no assurance you'll find a willing partner. Why not check out the escorts reviewed on the other Greenville and Spartanburg threads for someone who will accommodate you at a known cost. Lot's of them see partners. Many will come to you too.I am with Shelby 500. My wife and I started there. We have had luck in the strip club as well (my wife is VERY persuasive), but, it was not easy at all.

Some ads will mention couples, but otherwise, you will have to ask if they spend time with couples. And you may get lucky. We have, and enjoy it thoroughly.

Scgentleman
03-09-15, 12:06
Was in town working Thursday so I stopped by Flirt after work, and I was too early. Everything finally got going around 645. The first few dancers that came in were pretty attractive, and everyone was friendly, but I really wasn't there long enough to see what was available. Bartender and waitress were cute. One dancer told me she moved to Flirt from PP because "they had let that place turn in to a whorehouse". Its a nice place, plenty of discreet parking, and might be a lot of fun. Just not at happy hour.

Fredies Dream
03-10-15, 07:15
Was in town working Thursday so I stopped by Flirt after work, and I was too early. Everything finally got going around 645. The first few dancers that came in were pretty attractive, and everyone was friendly, but I really wasn't there long enough to see what was available. Bartender and waitress were cute. One dancer told me she moved to Flirt from PP because "they had let that place turn in to a whorehouse". Its a nice place, plenty of discreet parking, and might be a lot of fun. Just not at happy hour."They had let that place turn in to a whorehouse" . . .

Well, thank you! I now know where to go for my entertainment needs. LOL.

Scgentleman
03-10-15, 11:45
"They had let that place turn in to a whorehouse" . . .

Well, thank you! I now know where to go for my entertainment needs. LOL.I remember when she walked away I thought "Well I wish I had gotten that news bulletin earlier in the evening".

Oh well. Live and learn, right?

John0875
03-11-15, 06:50
Were is Flirt? Can't find any info.

Thanks.

Was in town working Thursday so I stopped by Flirt after work, and I was too early. Everything finally got going around 645. The first few dancers that came in were pretty attractive, and everyone was friendly, but I really wasn't there long enough to see what was available. Bartender and waitress were cute. One dancer told me she moved to Flirt from PP because "they had let that place turn in to a whorehouse". Its a nice place, plenty of discreet parking, and might be a lot of fun. Just not at happy hour.

Scgentleman
03-11-15, 10:28
Were is Flirt? Can't find any info.

Thanks.It's Lust, not Flirt. Sorry for the confusion. I swear I'm usually smarter than this.

John0875
03-12-15, 06:52
No problem. Thought that there might be a new game in town. I've been going to Lust since it used to be Nepals. Beautiful ladies and great management.

It's Lust, not Flirt. Sorry for the confusion. I swear I'm usually smarter than this.

OpenEdge1
03-12-15, 12:00
It is the best around. So much so that the wife and I are VIP lifers.

The wife is feeling generous and wants to offer all of our senior friends a visit to the sky box. The girls come up to hang with us and will offer good deals on VIP dances for ya. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Rick Dugan
03-15-15, 19:07
...During the VIP, she allows my hands and mouth wonder. I also end up dreaming that she agrees to leave the club, and go back with me to a hotel room for 5. 00 in damage. So after the VIP dance is over, I dreamed she got the money, but said she couldn't leave the club until closing, which was 4 AM. Well, closing time comes, and she comes out in the main area where I am at, and tells me she has called her babysitter, and just needs to tip out the dj, doorman, etc. Now this is where the nightmare begins. As I patiently wait for her to return, I later found out that she slipped out a back door that I didn't know about to catch a ride from her mother. She is gone, and so is my money.

Bothered by this, I went to the manager about it and asked him if he could do anything about it on the presumption that she would want to return to work, as this is a high end club, and that her wanting to do so might provide an opportunity for me to get my money back. After all, I'm sure the girls can make what she made easily within a few nights of work. So the very first thing the manager says, is he doesn't allow this in his club (like he would say anything else to someone he doesn't know to be an undercover LEO or not) and that what I did was stupid. (I agree.) He then says, if she comes back to work and agrees to give the money back, she will be suspended. If she doesn't, she is fired (but he takes no responsibility for what she did, so I'm sol in that case)...Thanks for sharing this LR. I noticed that you caught a bit of grief over this story, but it is always good for us to receive a real-life refresher of the lessons that we have learned over time. After all, stuff like this has happened to most of us at one time or another.

The "pay me now and I will see you later" con is an old classic run by some strippers. It is a virtual guarantee that if a dancer says some variation of this, then she is running a con. The ones who are serious about going to your hotel will wait until they get there to collect. I saw you start to make references to customer service concepts and thinking long-term, but in my experience (and strippers have been my only source of pay-for-pussy for many years), all too many of these girls live for nothing beyond today's cash score. This is especially true when they are pulling this crap on visitors from other areas.

In a nutshell, you handed a stripper money when: (1) you cannot even prove that you gave it to her; (2) you cannot prove what the money was for, since guys give strippers money all the time for many reasons; (3) even if you could prove the existence and intent of the payment, the services you contracted for were illegal, making any agreement relating to them unenforceable; and (4) you handed over your cash in a place where she has total home turf advantage, for all of the reasons noted above AND because she has security to protect her even if she couldn't get away before you realized that you were conned.

But we live and we learn. Stuff like this happens. I am sure that this is the last time that you will pay up front.

But I did get a chuckle out of you approaching the manager about this. You complained to him about trying to purchase sex with one of the club's dancers, something which he cannot officially condone. What did you expect from him besides insults? Did you really expect him to call her back in? Perhaps even tell her that she had to perform the services for which she was paid?

In any event, thanks again for sharing.

MrRotor
03-20-15, 07:38
I was off work and just riding around NH was busy didn't see anything that really got me interested on BP so I stoped in PP around 1 pm never been in the afternoon and not really a fan of PP. Just bored and trying to kill some time. They had a lot of girls some were decent to good. I got a few dances from a few diff ones pretty sure they would do more by they way they were talking but I didn't ask much because I had limited time. But will probably go back to see.

Shelby 500
04-14-15, 23:20
Read a post on the Columbia board about a raid at Platinum Greenville last week. Anyone have the details?

GreenvilleGuy
04-14-15, 23:56
Read a post on the Columbia board about a raid at Platinum Greenville last week. Anyone have the details?Check the local newspaper website. Three charged with promoting prostitution, five charged with engaging in prostitution.

Captain M
04-15-15, 03:23
There are a few news reports that are available. Drugs and prostitution were the notables. Names / ages were listed.

Read a post on the Columbia board about a raid at Platinum Greenville last week. Anyone have the details?

Lov2play
04-15-15, 08:37
Read a post on the Columbia board about a raid at Platinum Greenville last week. Anyone have the details?Here's the article. It said there were "numerous complaints about prostitution at the business", now I ask you who in the hell goes into a titty bar and complains about prostitution? SMH!

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/13/prostitution-charges-filed-platinum-plus-greenville-investigation/25703143/

L2 p.

ToolMan4897
04-15-15, 12:50
Here's the article. It said there were "numerous complaints about prostitution at the business", now I ask you who in the hell goes into a titty bar and complains about prostitution? SMH!

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/13/prostitution-charges-filed-platinum-plus-greenville-investigation/25703143/

L2 p.Thats like going to McDonalds and complaining because they served you a hamburger. WTF?

Gaboy9999
04-15-15, 21:50
Probably wives and girlfriends finding out somehow, I got some there about 10 years ago, me and other guy took hot thang to VIP and after VIP we paid her 150 for us both,.

TimBow52
04-18-15, 06:13
Wilkins is going to shut PP down.

Member #6014
04-18-15, 13:52
Wilkins is going to shut PP down.That's too bad, I've had some fun there. But lately I've had more luck at TC anyhow. Thanks for the info.

Shelby 500
04-19-15, 23:30
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2015/04/17/solicitor-seeks-close-strip-club-lawsuit/25962933/

ABC1721
04-25-15, 10:54
Hello Everyone,

Some interesting reading: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28888294/hearing-scheduled-friday-in-lawsuit-aiming-to-close-greenville-strip-club.

Stay safe all!

Thanks,
ABC

UnicornMan2005
04-25-15, 14:46
How are the other area strip clubs reacting to the issues at PP? Just wondering if the other clubs are being more strick with the rules as a result and if its still worth going. I've had a very good time at the Trophy club a few times, but can't afford it very often.

Constructdude
04-26-15, 14:55
How are the other area strip clubs reacting to the issues at PP? Just wondering if the other clubs are being more strick with the rules as a result and if its still worth going. I've had a very good time at the Trophy club a few times, but can't afford it very often.I have a feeling other clubs will start to be targeted since it's harder to fight legitimate crime. The AMPs were targeted and got headlines every time. They got headlines from the street every time. They're working they're way up and are targeting strip clubs now.

I've met some others at other clubs and got the feeling they were affected by this. She and I have been texting and everyone should be careful. She's been asking questions in text that should just be a given unless someone else was going to see them. -- Yes. If you have a naked pussy and my hard cock is within an inch of it with a condom on, I will be putting it into your pussy. Duh.

As always be safe in everything in you do. Fake name and burner phone. Don't discuss anything in text or over the phone that might be illegal. If she's completely naked then you might be OK she's not wearing a wire (ha ha).

BigD8255
04-28-15, 08:58
http://www.wspa.com/story/28910437/affidavit-undercover-agents-spent-1k-2k-each-visit-to-strip-club?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

Between $15,000-$30,000 of our taxpayer money for this? Seems to me that someone got upset that their demands were not met and so they resulted to this.

Lov2play
04-28-15, 17:23
http://www.wspa.com/story/28910437/affidavit-undercover-agents-spent-1k-2k-each-visit-to-strip-club?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

Between $15,000-$30,000 of our taxpayer money for this? Seems to me that someone got upset that their demands were not met and so they resulted to this."One stripper said in her statement she put her genitals in an undercover agent's face and touched his genitals over his clothes". I want her, lmao.

Just Sayin'.

L2 p.

YelMustang2
04-29-15, 05:53
Have read the news, I do have a very close friend girl that is caught up in this so when I get detail I will post what went on from her side. Mugshots of the girls can not be posted anywhere as uncle LEO will not release to media. I am sure at some point we will known whom the girls all were, Names were put out there but we will see how all of it holds up in court. There is a lot of he said she said going on. And they girl seem to be getting the promise if they tell the truth they will be cut a deal, Crock of BS. They will not get a deal they are just digging for more dirt. Will poste more as I know. Take care at the others for now as I know first hand they are being watched as well by undercover LEO.

LoriTruck
04-29-15, 10:41
Have read the news, I do have a very close friend girl that is caught up in this so when I get detail I will post what went on from her side. Mugshots of the girls can not be posted anywhere as uncle LEO will not release to media. I am sure at some point we will known whom the girls all were, Names were put out there but we will see how all of it holds up in court. There is a lot of he said she said going on. And they girl seem to be getting the promise if they tell the truth they will be cut a deal, Crock of BS. They will not get a deal they are just digging for more dirt. Will poste more as I know. Take care at the others for now as I know first hand they are being watched as well by undercover LEO.Stopped by on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning and the crowd has gone down a bit. I saw a few pop up on BP but with no mugshots, there's no telling who got caught up in the situation.

Oceanview
05-04-15, 21:39
Dropped by to check it out about 7 pm. What a joke this place is now. 10 bucks to get in. No alcohol. Can byob. But with some nasty looking cows in the place all preoccupied with their regulars it is a waste of time and money. Such a shame. Nikitas at the old location was fun.

Oceanview
05-04-15, 21:41
Left Teazers / Nikitas after almost falling asleep due to boredom. Drove up 29 a half mile to check out the gold club. Sign says it is closed for remodeling. What a shame.

Gaboy9999
05-06-15, 14:27
Plat Plus closed by judge, story on the TV stations web sites, ouch,.

Lucky Luke
05-06-15, 20:40
It is shame that it is getting closed. I always have good experience in this club and most of them good in this area with full contact. I am going to miss this when I travel to here.

LoriTruck
05-07-15, 19:30
It is shame that it is getting closed. I always have good experience in this club and most of them good in this area with full contact. I am going to miss this when I travel to here.The dancers will either flock to Lust, or may start posting on BP to keep the cash flow. A win win for us.

BigD8255
05-08-15, 07:22
WSPA has a graphic showing the faces and warrants issued to dancers. I recognize several of them. I guess Lust is going to be a lot more crowded now.

Lucky Luke
05-08-15, 22:08
The dancers will either flock to Lust, or may start posting on BP to keep the cash flow. A win win for us.Luck of me, I was visiting greenville this week. I had a chance to visit PP on Thursday which was the last night. One girl mentioned other club will not hire PP girls because of their reputation which I am not sure how much true, But many of the girls mentioned venturing to Columbia or Charlotte but going to Lust.

I think I have been lust but time to refresh my memory. I like the clubs here because it is full contact unlike in my state ohio.

SoloGator
05-20-15, 23:17
Driving up to Greenville for the weekend. Would love to visit a nice club where my chances are good. Any locals have any intel?

Member #5376
05-21-15, 19:46
Driving up to Greenville for the weekend. Would love to visit a nice club where my chances are good. Any locals have any intel?Lust is pretty good, good looking girls, check Barbie out. Had fun with her at the private room. A lot of fun!

I was surprised how much fun I had considering the PP sting & BP sting last couple weeks.

Shelby 500
05-21-15, 23:49
With the very recent closing of Platinum Plus by the County Prosecutor for various solicitation charges, every other club will be on heightened alert. So there are NO clubs where your chances are "good". I suggest you look for a trusted and reviewed local escort instead. If you just want to throw money at strippers, try Lust.

Driving up to Greenville for the weekend. Would love to visit a nice club where my chances are good. Any locals have any intel?

Member #6576
06-24-15, 12:46
Not even Godivas? I was thinking about driving into town to go there this weekend.

With the very recent closing of Platinum Plus by the County Prosecutor for various solicitation charges, every other club will be on heightened alert. So there are NO clubs where your chances are "good". I suggest you look for a trusted and reviewed local escort instead. If you just want to throw money at strippers, try Lust.

Shelby 500
06-24-15, 17:29
I don't go to Godivas so I can't comment specifically about the place. My comment was a general observation. PP is going to open in November (I think) but with significant monitoring and restrictive rules so that all you're going to do is spend money to watch at a distance. If you owned a club in the area what would you do to stay in operation? Would you make preemptive changes or allow things stay as they are? That's just my opinion. If you go, report back.

Not even Godivas? I was thinking about driving into town to go there this weekend.

NotePad41
07-29-15, 17:20
Was in there a couple weeks ago. It was a Friday and they were jammin and I was with my SO so the girls werent really paying me much attention. My SO is way pickier than me so when the MC recommended some girls she shot them all down for bein to old / nasty whatever even though I would have banged any of the ones she shooed off. Anyway we finally got about the youngest cleanest looking girl in the club. Real petite brunette could pass for 19-20 no problem. No tattoos didn't smoke. Anyway we did some private dance and it was very light mutual touch, I flat out asked her for action and she said no they don't do that there. My impression was that was her personal policy or I didn't flash enough money. I think more can be had with certain dancers. It could when it was Nepals. We bounced after and just went home and fucked.

Gaboy9999
07-29-15, 23:44
Oh gosh 20/25 years ago Godivas was a hopping place not so much anymore, they have the left side which is now the strip part, but usually upon walking in they grab your dick and had full menu booths with curtains, this report would be two months ago, lots of smoke in a small place.

NotePad41
08-04-15, 17:22
But 10 years ago Nepals was the place. Girls were blistering hot. You could get HJ / BJ don't know about FS. I got a free HJ in there one night from a first night girl who was hammered. She even tipped out the security guy. I was like 19 and I told her up front I had no $ she said who cares come on.

Member #5376
09-10-15, 23:17
I might swing by L or TC tomorrow. Any intel about a great "performer"? .

NotePad41
09-19-15, 20:02
Daytime hours. Only two girls on, one was fairly rough and one was pretty rough. They were however super friendly and flirting hard since it was dead and this is obviously their bread and butter. Couch dances are 25, in a room with several couches, no curtains, and a camera. She said they are required to change positions every 30 seconds. Some touching is allowed. It was strongly suggested that a private room would offer good service $$ for 30 minutes. She confirmed no camera or bouncer in private room. I did not partake for various reason.

PaulGripes
09-23-15, 12:05
The private rooms are still kind of sorta private. There are no curtains any more but you can get full service from the right dancer. Problem for me was with the lack of that thin veil of a curtain seemed even more rushed and hurried. Also limits positions and so forth.

My 2 cents.

Paul Gripes.

Daytime hours. Only two girls on, one was fairly rough and one was pretty rough. They were however super friendly and flirting hard since it was dead and this is obviously their bread and butter. Couch dances are 25, in a room with several couches, no curtains, and a camera. She said they are required to change positions every 30 seconds. Some touching is allowed. It was strongly suggested that a private room would offer good service $$ for 30 minutes. She confirmed no camera or bouncer in private room. I did not partake for various reason.

NotePad41
09-23-15, 18:28
So its a 3 sided booth?? Thats awful. Minimum should be 3 walls and a curtain. I was reading about the club Little Darlins in Vegas where you can shut the fucking door to the private room.

The private rooms are still kind of sorta private. There are no curtains any more but you can get full service from the right dancer. Problem for me was with the lack of that thin veil of a curtain seemed even more rushed and hurried. Also limits positions and so forth.

My 2 cents.

Paul Gripes.

PaulGripes
09-25-15, 09:52
Sorry there are 3 walls in the smaller private area and 4 walls with a door opening (no door or curtain) in the bigger private areas.

So its a 3 sided booth?? Thats awful. Minimum should be 3 walls and a curtain. I was reading about the club Little Darlins in Vegas where you can shut the fucking door to the private room.

RacerJohn53
09-28-15, 04:39
Looking for information on the strip club past Taylor's in Greenville. I think it's called Lady Godiva. Can any tell me if it is worth the visit.

PaulGripes
09-28-15, 10:20
Only experience is daytime. You can get cheap FS in any venue but the selection is very limited.

Looking for information on the strip club past Taylor's in Greenville. I think it's called Lady Godiva. Can any tell me if it is worth the visit.

Tom Will
09-28-15, 13:28
Looking for information on the strip club past Taylor's in Greenville. I think it's called Lady Godiva. Can any tell me if it is worth the visit.Depends on what you are looking for. Nice interior? Wrong place. Good looking dancers? Wrong place. Relief in a private dance? This is the place.

Shelby 500
09-28-15, 15:19
It's Lady Godiva's II. Haven't been there in years. For a reason. Dancers then ran in the 3-4 range. Lust and Trophy Club are much better. IMO.

UnicornMan2005
09-28-15, 19:39
It's Lady Godiva's II. Haven't been there in years. For a reason. Dancers then ran in the 3-4 range. Lust and Trophy Club are much better. IMO.Many years ago, just before LG II transitioned to lower class strip club, I met a sweet petite white girl who let me order take out at her place. The take out was expensive, but it was my first experience at such, and well worth it, at least in the beginning. I have not been there in several years as the strippers have almost completely changed over to black girls with huge asses. Just not my cup of tea anymore.

NotePad41
10-08-15, 18:03
What a great explanation. This sums it up exactly. Last time I went in there the girl told me she was in to dogfighting. Thats the class level you are dealing with, not only someone that dog fights, but doesn't even have the sense to know that most people find it abhorrent.

Depends on what you are looking for. Nice interior? Wrong place. Good looking dancers? Wrong place. Relief in a private dance? This is the place.

NotePad41
10-09-15, 17:54
Daytime visit to lust. About 10 girls. Some really attractive. Nobody I would refuse a dance from. Moderate crowd. My experience is unless you get real lucky, or know someone real well all you'll get in here is a regular dance from a hottie.

Stark1988
10-10-15, 10:31
Daytime visit to lust. About 10 girls. Some really attractive. Nobody I would refuse a dance from. Moderate crowd. My experience is unless you get real lucky, or know someone real well all you'll get in here is a regular dance from a hottie.This is true, after PP shutdown I don't think anyone is going to let anything slide for a long time. I went to a lust back in July and got teased about the CR. I agree and then it turns out strictly legit. I was a little pissed to say the least.

Member #6014
10-10-15, 12:54
This is true, after PP shutdown I don't think anyone is going to let anything slide for a long time. I went to a lust back in July and got teased about the CR. I agree and then it turns out strictly legit. I was a little pissed to say the least.That was my experience there even before the bust at PP. Didn't like the girls or the big dogs running the place back then so I never went back. Got far less than I expected considering what I paid.

Vocable
10-16-15, 15:31
I've revisited the club a few times. My first visit I left very disappointed. Business seems Igenerally slow, even on Friday and Saturday evenings -- although Friday and Saturday pick up after 10 pm, a number of dancers come in after 9 pm to supplement the early arriving dancers. This is likely because the club is open until 4 am. I'm usually leave clubs no later than 11:30 pm.

I've had dances from several ladies, usually staring with a 2 for 1 and then staying for a couple of more dances after that. This seems to make the dancers happy, which in turn improves my experience. While $30 per dance is steep, my approach lowers the cost to $20 - $25 per song. I've talked to a couple of dancers and negotiated $25 per song. This is a bit difficult to accomplish because the club takes $5 per song from the ladies (except 2 for 1).

I've had several dances with Mimi. She is a bit more "hippy" than I prefer, but she's entertaining to listen to (and she does talk) and the dances have become better with her increasing comfort level. After a couple of visits, I finally went with Mimi to the champaign room. Initially, she wanted $250. We settle on $200, with $25 going to the club. We where back there for 1/2 hour. The dances became increasingly energetic. Fun, but not Detroit fun. Another evening I chatted with a an attractive AA dancer, Zoey, who offered $25 per song, I took her up on it at the 2 for 1. These where the two most sensual dances I've had since arriving in SC. She suggested $150 for the 1/2 hour champaign room. Sadly, I didn't have the cash that night.

A bit of patience, regular visits, and persistence seems to have benefits. My view of the club is changing, slowly. I avoid their "event" nights. One night was midget wrestling night. What disaster.

Shelby 500
10-29-15, 11:26
Lady Godiva's is under new management. Anyone been there recently?

http://greenville.backpage.com/Strippers/need-dancers-for-sunday-night/12121833

NotePad41
10-29-15, 17:43
I will probably check it out in the next week or two. Do they have any daytime hours? Need to go get a tetanus shot first.

http://greenville.backpage.com/Strippers/need-dancers-for-sunday-night/12121833

PaulGripes
11-02-15, 11:21

http://greenville.backpage.com/Strippers/need-dancers-for-sunday-night/12121833I have not stopped by in a couple weeks but ANGIE and AMIE are staples there so suspect same business.

NotePad41
11-05-15, 17:51
Theres no new management according to the bartender. I would not recommend this club unless you are really hard up.

I have not stopped by in a couple weeks but ANGIE and AMIE are staples there so suspect same business.

Member #6014
11-05-15, 21:03
Had a few minutes to spare and stopped by Nikita's Wednesday around 8 pm. BYOB & fully nude. 2 black girls. 4 or 5 white girls. Older clientele. Gave 60 for 2 nude lap dances. She was ok, maybe 30, little bit of stomach, large be / small see tits, round ass, bleached blonde. There were better looking girls around, but just occupied with other guys. Fairly clean place, good lay out. Music was low enough that we could talk. $3 water, geez. She didn't go far and I didn't get to touch a lot. I've hard more fun at TC / Scores. However, she said everything for 2 and I'd get 30 minutes. The private rooms actually have doors. Price is way too high for me, just not worth it. Might try to negotiate though.

Stark1988
11-06-15, 10:42
Had a few minutes to spare and stopped by Nikita's Wednesday around 8 pm. BYOB & fully nude. 2 black girls. 4 or 5 white girls. Older clientele. Gave 60 for 2 nude lap dances. She was ok, maybe 30, little bit of stomach, large be / small see tits, round ass, bleached blonde. There were better looking girls around, but just occupied with other guys. Fairly clean place, good lay out. Music was low enough that we could talk. $3 water, geez. She didn't go far and I didn't get to touch a lot. I've hard more fun at TC / Scores. However, she said everything for 2 and I'd get 30 minutes. The private rooms actually have doors. Price is way too high for me, just not worth it. Might try to negotiate though.I've been there several times but just lap dances. I hear lap dances were strictly no touch now so I've haven't been back. I always wanted to try the private room but never did. The only girl I really wanted to go back there with was a skinny blonde girl named Barbie.

TimBow52
11-08-15, 02:21
I've been there several times but just lap dances. I hear lap dances were strictly no touch now so I've haven't been back. I always wanted to try the private room but never did. The only girl I really wanted to go back there with was a skinny blonde girl named Barbie.This is an interesting read.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20150609/ARTICLES/150609714

Member #6014
11-08-15, 09:52
This is an interesting read.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20150609/ARTICLES/150609714Thanks for sharing that. It explains a lot. The girl I saw there told me another dancer had caused problems for the owner and is why the club lost its liquor license.

Vocable
11-10-15, 00:45
I drove by it the other day and thought it looked decent from the outside, later than evening I stopped in to see if the inside was a cheap has I've read. Yes it is as cheap as I've read.

At the door to the building is a sign alerting that those who enter are subject to a body search for weapons and drugs. I went in anyway. There is a hostess asking "which side" and because of my befuddled look she added "sports club or strip club. " I paid the $5 and entered the strip side.

Yep, it's cheap, cheap linoleum like tile floor, cheap and small Formica tables, cheap Walmart like chairs. A small stage, raised maybe i9 inches from the floor in the middle if the floor for dancers and behind it a fake dance cage. I sat at the bar which is a stained and clear acrylic coated plywood bar.

There was no DJ, no rotation of dancers, no structure at all. One unremarkable dancer got on the stage four 4 songs, then no one on the stage for 0-15 min. I was approached by a 6 white brunette 3 seconds after I sat down. While she was pleasant, I learned that she returned to work after having a baby (it showed) and the asked if I wanted a dance and I hadn't been inside form2 minutes. I passed. I was 1 of 2 white males, there were 10-12 AA men, mostly young.

Later a chubby mid 30's AA sat down and said, without my asking, that dances are $40 a song except the last cube (about the size of a old phone booth) where it was $150 for 30 min. All the cubes had a sheer white curtain (see through) except the last one which had a solid curtain.

While the chubby dancer was talking I noticed 2 young, slender, attractive AA dancers both lost in their cell phone. The lighter skin one had a a wonderful set of breasts, the darker skin smaller one spent a lot of time walking back and forth from the bar to the ladies room or and dressing room.

No other dancer approached or even looked my way. So I took my cash a left after about 45 min. I went to Scores and had a wonderful time with Molly and then Devine.

PaulGripes
11-10-15, 10:58
I drove by it the other day and thought it looked decent from the outside, later than evening I stopped in to see if the inside was a cheap has I've read. Yes it is as cheap as I've read.

At the door to the building is a sign alerting that those who enter are subject to a body search for weapons and drugs. I went in anyway. There is a hostess asking "which side" and because of my befuddled look she added "sports club or strip club. " I paid the $5 and entered the strip side.

Yep, it's cheap, cheap linoleum like tile floor, cheap and small Formica tables, cheap Walmart like chairs. A small stage, raised maybe i9 inches from the floor in the middle if the floor for dancers and behind it a fake dance cage. I sat at the bar which is a stained and clear acrylic coated plywood bar.

There was no DJ, no rotation of dancers, no structure at all. One unremarkable dancer got on the stage four 4 songs, then no one on the stage for 0-15 min. I was approached by a 6 white brunette 3 seconds after I sat down. While she was pleasant, I learned that she returned to work after having a baby (it showed) and the asked if I wanted a dance and I hadn't been inside form2 minutes. I passed. I was 1 of 2 white males, there were 10-12 AA men, mostly young.

Later a chubby mid 30's AA sat down and said, without my asking, that dances are $40 a song except the last cube (about the size of a old phone booth) where it was $150 for 30 min. All the cubes had a sheer white curtain (see through) except the last one which had a solid curtain.

While the chubby dancer was talking I noticed 2 young, slender, attractive AA dancers both lost in their cell phone. The lighter skin one had a a wonderful set of breasts, the darker skin smaller one spent a lot of time walking back and forth from the bar to the ladies room or and dressing room.

No other dancer approached or even looked my way. So I took my cash a left after about 45 min. I went to Scores and had a wonderful time with Molly and then Devine.It seems the evening hours are about same is daytime minus the number of clientele.

Sonso
11-12-15, 16:29
Just find the best looking one you can. Go to the first available booth, and have a FS time. Forget all that crap about special booths. They just charge me for every song that plays. Just do what you got to do in 3 or 4 songs and you come out cheaper than an AMP.

NotePad41
11-13-15, 11:16
Are you talking about HWY 25 or Wade Hampton?

Just find the best looking one you can. Go to the first available booth, and have a FS time. Forget all that crap about special booths. They just charge me for every song that plays. Just do what you got to do in 3 or 4 songs and you come out cheaper than an AMP.

Member #6014
11-13-15, 22:16
Spent about an hour at TC Wednesday night. Saw some good looking girls, probably as many girls as customers. All but one were white. Unfortunately the private rooms aren't so private anymore. The last time I was there, they had curtains, but now the rooms are just wide open, so I knew immediately I wouldn't have as much fun as before. At that point I had already forked over the cash so it was too late to back out. I enjoyed it, but all I got to do was touch. She used her hands on me, but didn't get me off. She claimed there were some hidden cameras in that area now, who knows if that's true or not. I probably won't get another private dance there any time soon. Just not worth the money. I guess all the clubs in GVille are uptight now.

HardOne1973
11-14-15, 09:08
Good AM everyone.

I do a lot of driving thru Greenville county- Downtown, Taylors, Greer, White Horse Rd etc. In the past couple of weeks I have seen a couple of new signs / banners put up.

1st location- On Wade Hampton in Taylors across Publix, the Hearth restaurant, Office Depot (closing). Banner and sign along street says "The City" gentleman's club. Building is set back from the street by a couple of hundred feet.

2nd location- White Horse Rd- Between 85 and Grove Rd- across from McDonald's / Citgo. This used to be "El Presidential" club but now appears to have a new banner on the building "The Lounge" gentleman's club. The old name is still on the signs along the street.

Not sure if they are open, trying to obtain permits, etc.

Good luck and enjoy the sights.