PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Sonso
05-01-10, 00:25
Went to SA and saw PINK. In her early to mid 20's with a 13 to 14 year olds body. Face is 8. Body is a 7 only cause she has a small rear and pre puberty upper parts. If she had some meat I'd give her a 8.5 to 9. Anything else and you'll have to PM me.

Fasttrack1981
05-20-10, 13:00
Visited the local spa in the cherrydale area for the first time in several months and came across suzie. Very cute and very friendly. Gave an excellent massage. Negotiated a good deal and provided a very decent service. I usually hate going local but this time i did not. i will repeat with her in the near future. if anyone has any better suggestions feel free to hit me up.

Zapit
06-18-10, 23:25
Went to One spa for the second time, TS was good, massage was just ok. Don't know the girls name but she wanted $60 for a regular ending, way too much considering you can find FS in the area for $100. Told her $40 was max, she "finished" the massage but it was very lackluster. Don't think I'll be going back again.

Zapit
06-18-10, 23:30
Tried out Rejuvenation Spa a few weeks ago. Was surprised when the girl that answered the door spoke very good english and was relatively young. She wasn't the one to give the massage though. The girl that gave the massage was cute, gave a pretty decent massage. She wanted $60 for a normal ending, told her $40 max. She finished the massage up nicely. Don't know if I'll go back or not since I know of better places around.

Not sure what's going on with the prices but $60 for nothing extra is way high to me. If any SM want to trade info, I've been to most of the spas in the greenville and charlotte area. Also, if you guys think I'm posting too much info in my reviews let me know and I can just give a recommendation and save the extra info for PMs if needed.

StonerBoner
07-19-10, 09:35
Went to SA last week and the service was not that great. Shower was down, massage was not that great. Older lady gave the massage, wanted way to much for finish. Didn't give in and left with out relief.

StreetDater
07-19-10, 17:25
Even though the former mamasan, Mayflower, could be erratic and occasionally drunk, she did have one hell of a network of supermodel types. Seems like SA went from hero to zero overnight.

Be Safe, SD.

SilverDolphin
07-20-10, 16:14
I would be interested in a PM on this place. I have been there many times, but it has been a while. I do not live in the area, so it is a hike, and if you have another backup suggestion, I would be happy to hear about it.

Corvette704
07-20-10, 20:15
I am heading your way by way of Charlotte and looking for a AMP that can give me the best for me money. I stopped at Luckys down in Anderson a few years ago and got fs(which is unheard of here in Charlotte). I am going to be in Greenville and Spartenburg tomorrow(July 21). SM can pm me the info.

Thanks

Zapit
07-21-10, 21:22
stopped by VIP around a month ago. Overall I would recommend, it was cheaper than normal for the same level of service as some places in greenville.

Zapit
07-21-10, 21:24
Stopped by NH a few days ago, had a fantastic time. Sorry to find out that michelle isn't working there anymore. I also stopped by there several weeks ago and it wasn't as good. Personally I didn't like April too much, but all of the other girls I've seen have been great.

SilverDolphin
07-24-10, 20:39
I ended up going to VIP today. Wish I could have done the Kira thing, but time was of the essence. First, the gal was not there (before noon), and I got the stall. With Momma doing the shower and a massage. Yikes!. The gal came in, and was easy on the eyes (did not get the name). Worked out, but I really get tired of all the upsell crap you go thru. IMHO the place is not that clean (a dog was laying in the hallway and had to step over it). I think I like Luckys better now that I look back. But it had been a while since I have been in Anderson and as you know. The women change along with attitudes.

SilverDolphin
07-24-10, 20:53
I meant to add this to my other message, but earlier this year when in San Diego, went to an AMP and there was zero discussion about fees. They know. And we know. What a delightful change it was not to go into a negotiation period at exactly the 'wrong time'. I had heard of this place on this site from fellow mongers and had to see it to believe it. Sounds like a great marketing plan the owner implemented.

Workaholic1976
07-30-10, 18:25
It's advertised on BP as "under new management". Has anybody been recently?

Zapit
07-31-10, 01:53
I've found once you see the same girl a few times, or they know you have been there before they won't mention an amount. They also won't ask for the money ahead of time if they know you, they just ask what you want then get the money afterwards.

I meant to add this to my other message, but earlier this year when in San Diego, went to an AMP and there was zero discussion about fees. They know. And we know. What a delightful change it was not to go into a negotiation period at exactly the 'wrong time'. I had heard of this place on this site from fellow mongers and had to see it to believe it. Sounds like a great marketing plan the owner implemented.

Member #4188
08-23-10, 10:23
I have been to a few of the AMP's in greenville/anderson, and have had the best service with Natural Health Spa. I saw April first a while back and it was a little better than average and price was good. I saw cookie last week and she was way better than average. Middle aged but very well taken care of body. She was very warm and friendly. Senior members can pm me for more info if needed. cookie was the best and I will definately do again.

No Way Jose
08-23-10, 17:40
I have been to a few of the AMP's in greenville/anderson, and have had the best service with Natural Health Spa. I saw April first a while back and it was a little better than average and price was good. I saw cookie last week and she was way better than average. Middle aged but very well taken care of body. She was very warm and friendly. Senior members can pm me for more info if needed. cookie was the best and I will definately do again.That is one of the best rides I've ever had. I get hard just thinking about her. Tight little ass and body. I've been getting some of that for five or six years when she's there.

Zapit
08-23-10, 18:18
Forgot to post this, stopped by Spring Sauna a few months ago. Had a good time, seniors can PM if you want more info, but I would recommend based on my experience, it's just too far of a drive for me.

Fish Bone
08-23-10, 18:35
A buddy of mine stopped at Lily last week. The provider was probably about 30 to 35 and very cute and friendly. Great table bath, massage and a cowgirl ride. You can't go wrong going to Lily.

Gaboy9999
08-25-10, 15:22
Vip is god in gvegas.

Zapit
09-10-10, 19:03
anyone tried this one out
http://southcarolina.adultsearch.com/classifieds/look?id=140792&loc_id=13551

I've seen the ad on several of the sites lately, not really a parlor but still massage. PM me if anyone has info. thanks

Member #4197
09-10-10, 19:30
Google infers its just two typical traveling providers with a hotel room.

Suspect serious tip conversation once you get there.

anyone tried this one out
http://southcarolina.adultsearch.com/classifieds/look?id=140792&loc_id=13551

I've seen the ad on several of the sites lately, not really a parlor but still massage. PM me if anyone has info. thanks

Zapit
09-12-10, 09:26
Decided to try one spa again since they have been listing "Under new management" on their ads. The girl that gave me the massage was very unattractive, probably the ugliest I've seen at any amp. TS was pretty bad, massage was even worse. Had to be the worst massage I've had. She asked what I wanted, I figured since I was there I would get the minimum, she kept pushing the upsell even during the ending. Said it was only her second day there, maybe they have other girls that are more attractive/ better at the job but based on that visit I would most definitely not recommend one spa anymore.

Workaholic1976
09-12-10, 17:07
Had a good massage by a fairly attractive girl (mid 30s). Total time of visit was about 90 minutes.

Thanks for the report on One Spa Zapit. I've been interested to check it out- now I know better.

Lude Lover
09-17-10, 09:10
I had heard nothing good about this place but recent heavy advertisement got me interested. Glad I went. Best massage I ever got at an AMP. Very attractive girl and I were able to come to an agreement that we both found pleasurable. No sauna offered. Yet highly recommend.

Workaholic1976
09-19-10, 16:06
Do you recall the name of the girl that you saw?

I had heard nothing good about this place but recent heavy advertisement got me interested. Glad I went. Best massage I ever got at an AMP. Very attractive girl and I were able to come to an agreement that we both found pleasurable. No sauna offered. Yet highly recommend.

Lude Lover
09-22-10, 08:21
Do you recall the name of the girl that you saw?Did not get the name as she wasn't a talker and was giving off a vibe that she didn't want to talk much. Pleasant though.

Workaholic1976
09-22-10, 18:35
Stopped by Bally Spa and wasn't impressed by either of the girls' appearances. Didn't stay.

Went to Lily again and saw Gina. Attractive girl (mid 30s- I would give a 7 on the AMP scale). Good 60 minute session. I met the other girl on the way out and she's a solid 8.

Spudz
09-26-10, 08:17
This place used to always have good talent. Anyone know how things are there these days.

Who's working there right now?

Technicalone
09-28-10, 15:49
Was dreaming in the city of Greenville about a place called SA. The mammasan saw me in and asked how long I would like to stay and I requested the hr for .6. A young lady perhaps her name was G*** welcomed me to the facility. The TS was great and very thorough and not a spot was missed. Her english was oustanding and she stated she is visiting from Huntington Beach. She appeared to be in her mid 20's about 5'1" and 125 lbs with C's. The massage was not the best I've had but it was fair. Touching was not discouraged. We discussed current events and my profession which gave her ease about me. The restaurant wasn't the only place with a full menu available and the prices were in line with the forum. I opted for the HE. My visit was early summer so she may still be there. Overall experience:

TS - 8
Massage - 6
Looks - 6
Ending - 7

StreetDater
09-28-10, 20:28
Hey Tech,

Nice report. But it is around 4 months old. Therefore useless. How about some current reports on SA. This place used to be great, but went downhill fast. Others on this board know what I am talking about.

Be safe

Workaholic1976
09-29-10, 19:37
SD-

Agreed regarding Tech. Reports on the amp scene have to be timely as the girls rotate out often.

You may want give Lily a shot. If so- ask for Jaye. She's attractive and provided an extra I've never had at an amp before.

One note- She puts alot of effort into the massage, but for me I like it a little softer. If deep tissue isn't your thing, then specify that you want a light massage. PM me if you need any details.

I've been three times, and as you know I'm picky about the quality of the girl and the service.

Hey Tech,

Nice report. But it is around 4 months old. Therefore useless. How about some current reports on SA. This place used to be great, but went downhill fast. Others on this board know what I am talking about.

Be safe

Sonso
09-30-10, 23:12
I don't know what the deal is with GINA, but the Ginal I saw at SA was at least in her 40's. I had asked mamasan for her and that is what showed up. I heard she was in her 20's so maybe they were trying to slip one over on me. I let the massage go on for a while then I asked her her name and she seemed to play coy for a minute then said GINA. So the 20 something Gina either doesn't exist or mamasan and the 40yr old ***** had their story together. Naturally healthy sent me a late 40's maybe 50 year old hag back about 5 months ago, so I'm hesitant to go back. When you are used to GOLD spa in Atlanta, the old hags and street walkers don't cut it. I do like the service right off Clemson exit though. Girl is about a 7, but is a sure fire GFE which makes up for the looks.

Letitride2010
10-02-10, 11:06
This place used to always have good talent. Anyone know how things are there these days.

Who's working there right now?I have been there 4 times in the last 1. 5 months. Recommended by someone on the Spartanburg board, I decided to try Cookie and Annie. Both were very good in my opinion. But both are now gone, though. Annie left about two weeks ago and Cookie left last week. I guess they both come and go. Cookie told me she will return anywhere from a month to three months.

I have been to SA and have seen Gina, early 40's a little heavy for my taste but good service. I have been to Lily once, rejuvenation a few times, JS diamond (when it was open), and Sunrise Day spa (poor time). I have found Cookie and Annie to be my favorites so far.

I would love to find a thin asian at an AMP some time. If anyone has any info on one that is under 115lbs I would appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone.

Technicalone
10-06-10, 16:21
Gentlemen:

Sorry, but the rotation or name changes must have gotten the best of you. I only past through your town once every blue moon. Therefore, I am unable to confirm any up to date information over there. If that was her name. She was there and she was in her 20's.

Be safe

DbrownHornet
10-07-10, 19:28
You guys are providing to much info on AMPs in this area IMOP! That's all I have to say. Details (names, prices, services) should be PMed. Remember Greensboro, NC. If NH wanted the pub, they would put up a banner on 85 like the others.

StreetDater
10-07-10, 21:10
And to Tech. Not trying to start an arguement here. Your report was actually well written. My point was, not so much the age of the provider, but the fact that you stated in your report that your visit to SA was many months ago. Even ONE month in the AMP world is a lifetime. I've been guilty myself of giving too much info in the past. I think if you have a good time at an AMP, or wherever, simply state so. We know what you mean. And if you had a bad time, a brief explaination as to why will suffice. Keep up the reports Tech, you can become a valuable memeber here. Til then, Stay Safe.

SD

Zapit
10-07-10, 23:38
You guys are providing to much info on AMPs in this area IMOP! That's all I have to say. Details (names, prices, services) should be PMed. Remember Greensboro, NC. If NH wanted the pub, they would put up a banner on 85 like the others.I thought about that a while back and started scaling down my posts to leave out the extra info, basically I think we should just post a yes or no on whether we recommend the place and leave the details to PMs.

Jet4880
10-22-10, 11:26
Going to be in Anderson for a few days and wanted to know of any good spots. Been to spring sauna twice but was looking at trying something new. Had Annie both times at spring. PM with any info. Much appreciated. I was also thinking about Rejuvenation but haven't bit the bullet yet.

Midemo
10-31-10, 23:59
I had visited in the past and had pretty good service but when I visited today it was a great disappointment. Don't think I'll go back anytime soon due to the attitude, rushing and unskilled massage. There are better options IMO. Bally was a waste of time and money as far as I'm concerned.

Sonso
11-09-10, 23:06
Finally there is Gold Spa 9.5 quality at a spa near you in Greenville. You'll have to figure out the rest for yourself though. Don't judge a spa by its cover.

Spudz
11-10-10, 13:07
Finally there is Gold Spa 9.5 quality at a spa near you in Greenville. You'll have to figure out the rest for yourself though. Don't judge a spa by its cover.Just let us know which one. We've been to them all before. Unless its new, in that case we need to know where it is.

StreetDater
11-10-10, 20:48
I agree with Spudz. Really what good was your post if we have to "de-code" it? A simple location and a yes or no, good or bad will do just fine.

Be Safe,

SD

Workaholic1976
11-11-10, 19:52
Finally there is Gold Spa 9.5 quality at a spa near you in Greenville. You'll have to figure out the rest for yourself though. Don't judge a spa by its cover.Sonso- You're an idiot.

Sonso
11-11-10, 23:14
If you want to find her spend your damn money in greenville, or keep pissin around with street skags. I don't care. Y'all are always crying about posting too much info, well there you go. She is new in greenville from orlando. If you find her at one of the local spas then well done. She is gold spa quality. $

StreetDater
11-12-10, 01:51
Way to boost your report totals. Yeah, we do gripe about giving too much info. But your juvenile report gave zero info. Kind of like your cred on this board now. Zero. We get it, you banged a hot one and you feel the need to tell the world. Glad we could be there for you. Grow up.

To everyone else, Be safe.

SD

Member #4434
11-26-10, 16:08
Did anybody ever figure out where this girl is? I will be in the neighborhood soon and would like to see her. But won't have the time to go to alot of spas to try to find her. I will only be passing through.

If anybody has any intel on her, the spa she is at and her name, please post or PM me. Thanks Red

Workaholic1976
11-27-10, 17:32
Has anybody tried this one? If not- may be a good opportunity for one of the newbies to TOFTT.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bella-hotstone-spa-28/3673119

Gaboy9999
12-05-10, 13:40
This is your typical AMP / asian, but with a 70 year old masseuse.

Member #4434
12-05-10, 18:27
Did anybody ever figure out where this girl is? I will be in the neighborhood soon and would like to see her. But won't have the time to go to alot of spas to try to find her. I will only be passing through.

If anybody has any intel on her, the spa she is at and her name, please post or PM me. Thanks RedI would like to thank the members who shared their intel with me. Since I've never made it to Gold Spa in Atlanta, yet, I can only judge it by the reviews I've read. I could certainly see this girl at that location. She was model material. Now if I could only remember where I saw her, LOL! Nothing will be posted on an open board, per request of those who shared with me. But just thought you guys should know, Sonso found a winner!

Letitride2010
12-05-10, 19:41
I would like to thank the members who shared their intel with me. Since I've never made it to Gold Spa in Atlanta, yet, I can only judge it by the reviews I've read. I could certainly see this girl at that location. She was model material. Now if I could only remember where I saw her, LOL! Nothing will be posted on an open board, per request of those who shared with me. But just thought you guys should know, Sonso found a winner!I don't really care for all the "hush hush". What's the sense of having this board if information is not given. If a girl is good she deserves the business. I shouldn't have to be a senior member to gain this information in my opinion.

I had a nice massage from a nice girl who has been here about three weeks now, originally from Florida. I had a good time but was rushed unlike some of the massage ladies I have encountered in Greenville.

The place I was at this weekend was Lily's for those who want to know.

Spudz
12-06-10, 03:25
I would like to thank the members who shared their intel with me. Since I've never made it to Gold Spa in Atlanta, yet, I can only judge it by the reviews I've read. I could certainly see this girl at that location. She was model material. Now if I could only remember where I saw her, LOL! Nothing will be posted on an open board, per request of those who shared with me. But just thought you guys should know, Sonso found a winner!Really, WTF do I have to do around here to get some intel. Forgive me if I don't blow hundreds of dollars on asians every month but I do like to get a little entertainment once in a while. WTF is this board for really. Lm confused.

Sonso
12-07-10, 00:19
Told You So. Thanks Redskinzz.

Spudz. Post intel and you'll eventually get the favor in return. That's how it works.

Lov2play
12-07-10, 00:22
Ok guys, let me say up front that I don't and never did like the phrase "I'll tell you if you tell me".

Now that being said, All you Gentlemen that are pissin' and gripping about no info on the AMP section this is how it is. The AMP's do NOT like public info so if you want a little intel just make a few PM's to those who visit AMP's and be nice about it. I haven't visited a AMP in about 3 years but this was how I got my info, and for God's sake don't go to a AMP and tell the girl that you read about her on the internet (it won't be a happy ending) trust me, LOL.

One other thing, I've noticed on the board as a whole (Greenville) , the new members are being pretty outspoken these days. Let me clue you in on a little secrete, being a little more polite and a little less brass balls (kidding or not) around here will get you a lot more info.

Put in your time and earn respect, you will not get respect or info by being a smart ass!

Now learn the easy way or the hard way, its up to you! (I'm smiling now for some of you rookies that don't think that I have a sense of humor)

End of Subject, back to the hobby

Member #4434
12-07-10, 02:59
Ok guys, let me say up front that I don't and never did like the phrase "I'll tell you if you tell me".

Now that being said, All you Gentlemen that are pissin' and gripping about no info on the AMP section this is how it is. The AMP's do NOT like public info so if you want a little intel just make a few PM's to those who visit AMP's and be nice about it. I haven't visited a AMP in about 3 years but this was how I got my info, and for God's sake don't go to a AMP and tell the girl that you read about her on the internet (it won't be a happy ending) trust me, LOL.

One other thing, I've noticed on the board as a whole (Greenville) , the new members are being pretty outspoken these days. Let me clue you in on a little secrete, being a little more polite and a little less brass balls (kidding or not) around here will get you a lot more info.

Put in your time and earn respect, you will not get respect or info by being a smart ass!

Now learn the easy way or the hard way, its up to you! (I'm smiling now for some of you rookies that don't think that I have a sense of humor)

End of Subject, back to the hobbyYou should listen to the man, besides with only 4 posts you haven't been here long enough to complain.

Also, I was told by the members who shared with me, to keep it off the boards. I would have any way, because it is the right thing to do. The Asians hate publicity, and it's easy to see why. Everytime we find a really hot one with great service, we are like kids at Christmas. We post and tell everyone we know, we go on and on about how hot she is, and her service. Uncle LEO is probably laughing his a* off. Then he politely rides down, gets serviced himself, then busts the poor little lady! She's in trouble, and we are out a great time!

So I hope this explains the way it works the way it does. Any questions, I'm sure they can be answered if you will just RTMFF.

Member #4434
12-14-10, 12:57
I appreciate all the enthusiasim about the new girl. But if you're not a SM, please stop PMing me. I've had more mail lately than Santa, LOL.

I'm sorry but I can't help you!

Member #4108
12-17-10, 19:00
Hey all,

Had the opportunity to visit Greenville about a month ago and am just getting around to my trip report. I called Stacey but she wasn't available during my window of opportunity so I ended up at Lily Spa as a sort of "last minute" option. There I saw "you me" (not sure how she might spell that, but that's my attempt at the phonetic). Nice bod. Not super young but not old either. Had a very nice time, although in my dream I was only fantasizing about HR and she pushed me pretty hard to agree to more (that was an uncomfortable few moments, but she got over it and the rest of the dream was quite pleasant). If I was really into the AMP scene I'd probably repeat, but I think next time I'll plan ahead a little better and go with an independent. Nice city, by the way!

Felixliter84
12-20-10, 10:20
I dropped by late last week, for maybe the fourth time this year. Attendant was nice enough. They always leave you with a smile. Would really like to find a Greenville gal with a table in a private setting, any recommendations?

Thanks Felix

Relaxbuff2
12-20-10, 17:29
I dropped by late last week, for maybe the fourth time this year. Attendant was nice enough. They always leave you with a smile. Would really like to find a Greenville gal with a table in a private setting, any recommendations?

Thanks FelixI would recommend that you go see one of these two therapists. My buddies and I see them on a regular basis. You won't be wanting to see anyone else. They are in the Spartanburg area though.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mon-wed-only-surrender-yourself-to-the-luxuries-you-deserve-wbeautiful-ladies-713-416-7136-24/3735177

RelaxBuff2

Relaxbuff2
12-21-10, 15:01
Some of you PMed me, in regards to my last post to Felix saying that I need to provide more info. I can provide you all with a little more information.

Britney and Eliana are beautiful and exquisite. They are very upscale and classy, something many claim to be! They are very accommodating and provides a wonderful experience w / HE. NOT robotic at all! The location is private and clean. They provide all the necessary tools to make sure your experience is enjoyable. I see them both on a regular basis. By the way, they are both young! A definite plus in my eyes!

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mon-wed-only-ask-about-discounts-surrender-yourself-to-the-luxuries-you-deserve-713-416-7136-24/3735177

RelaxBuff

Relaxbuff2
12-21-10, 15:11
Some of you PMed me, in regards to my last post to Felix saying that I need to provide more info. I can provide you all with a little more information.

Britney and Eliana are beautiful and exquisite. They are very upscale and classy, something many claim to be! They are very accommodating and provides a wonderful experience w / HE. NOT robotic at all! The location is private and clean. They provide all the necessary tools to make sure your experience is enjoyable. I see them both on a regular basis. By the way, they are both young! A definite plus in my eyes!

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mon-wed-only-ask-about-discounts-surrender-yourself-to-the-luxuries-you-deserve-713-416-7136-24/3735177

RelaxBuff

Zapit
01-23-11, 16:09
Posted in another thread that I had stopped by NH a few weeks ago (maybe even a month, not sure). Anyway, it was a new girl that wasn't very attractive. She said the regular A. E would be back soon from "vacation".

Also, I stopped by 1 spa a couple weeks ago, because it was late and apparently everywhere else was closed. My last trip there wasn't good, but I figured I would give it one more shot since I was about to head out of town and everywhere else was closed. The girl wasn't in great shape, not a great massage, but she was orally satisfying. Still, based on my last two experiences there I'm not going back unless someone else posts that they had a great time there.

Sonso
01-25-11, 00:39
NH, SA. 1 Spa all suck no pun intended. Fat, old, plain old ugly, or a combination of all. Take your pick. Haven't been to Anderson. Guess its time.

Letitride2010
01-25-11, 20:04
NH, SA. 1 Spa all suck no pun intended. Fat, old, plain old ugly, or a combination of all. Take your pick. Haven't been to Anderson. Guess its time.If there is a place that you know of that has better talent. Please share. I would love to find a nice, thin and beautiful asian lady for a massage.

Workaholic1976
01-25-11, 21:07
I'd be interested to know if anybody has tried Bella Hotstone in Anderson. I've been in Asia for a while, so a bit spoiled at the moment.

Grayghost601
01-25-11, 22:37
I'd be interested to know if anybody has tried Bella Hotstone in Anderson. I've been in Asia for a while, so a bit spoiled at the moment.TOFTT and you do get hot stones wrapped in a towel to serve as heating pad. Massage ok. The rest mechanical and not up to standards of some of the local favorites. Sauna is a small wood paneled room with a bench and a space heater. Think you will be disappointed if you compare with your Asian adventures. Also report on ******** which was negative.

Workaholic1976
01-26-11, 18:33
Thanks for TOFTT.

TOFTT and you do get hot stones wrapped in a towel to serve as heating pad. Massage ok. The rest mechanical and not up to standards of some of the local favorites. Sauna is a small wood paneled room with a bench and a space heater. Think you will be disappointed if you compare with your Asian adventures. Also report on ******** which was negative.

Gspotville
01-27-11, 17:36
Anyone knows if this is strictly LMT place or extra services are an option? It is on 81 in business building close to Bi-Lo.

Workaholic1976
01-30-11, 16:54
Visted a couple of days ago- Still a good massage for the money, but sorry to report that the appearance of the girls has gone a bit downhill. The girls aren't dog ugly by any means, but not the quality I was used to when I last visited a couple of months ago.

The girl I had (Rose- I think?) was probably mid 40s. Fairly skinny, but very loose body with a gut. I didn't even partake in extras as I wasn't attracted to her.

Has anybody been to Yokyo? I've never been, but it's been mentioned on other websites. Since returning from my Asia trip I've only seen negative reviews on the AMP scene. Would be nice if there was a decent one out there.

Zapit
02-02-11, 18:41
There was one attractive girl at Lily, she was on vacation last time I went there so she may be gone now. Face was ok, but her body was very nice.

I went to Yokyo just after they opened and it was a 55+ lady that didn't give a good massage, that was close to a year ago though I think. They only had the one lady, don't know if anything has changed.

Visted a couple of days ago- Still a good massage for the money, but sorry to report that the appearance of the girls has gone a bit downhill. The girls aren't dog ugly by any means, but not the quality I was used to when I last visited a couple of months ago.

The girl I had (Rose- I think?) was probably mid 40s. Fairly skinny, but very loose body with a gut. I didn't even partake in extras as I wasn't attracted to her.

Has anybody been to Yokyo? I've never been, but it's been mentioned on other websites. Since returning from my Asia trip I've only seen negative reviews on the AMP scene. Would be nice if there was a decent one out there.

Spudz
02-02-11, 20:27
Has anyone else experienced a jump in service charges in the past month or so. Last two places (lily & stressaway) I went wanted 160 for a handy. I didn't oblige them. And went away frustrated. Cest la vie.

Dabeaver
02-03-11, 08:18
Bally was a disappointing for me as well. It was 60 extra for a very poor handy from an older not very attractive provider. The massage was very poor as well. I am not in a rush to go back. The AMPs ere a reasonable priced option. But is it just me or over the past year or has the quality of the girls dropped while the extras have gone up?

With the economy as it is and all the other options out there, you think they would be more reasonable.

Has anyone else experienced a jump in service charges in the past month or so. Last two places (lily & stressaway) I went wanted 160 for a handy. I didn't oblige them. And went away frustrated. Cest la vie.

Gaboy9999
02-04-11, 14:28
Prices seem on up, don't know why, with economy still slow, Soothing Touch is a legit, tied to a Chiro in same building, good luck

HardBill47
02-05-11, 18:17
K, guys this is my 1st report on this forum, even though I've been following it for quite some time. I've been to all the MP's in this area (except Anderson) , Charlotte, and Asheville area. I've had the pleasure of having 2 good expericiences in the last week so I thouhgt I would comment on them. Today at VIP with a lovely lady that I would rate as follows: Face / body=8, attitude=9, overall experience=9. Hot Stone (hendersonville) Face / body=9, attitude / 7 at 1st, then an 8, overall experience =8. Don't get me wrong, I've had some bad experiences at VIP in the past, but today was excellent.

Thanks for allowing me to post on this board.

Lov2play
02-05-11, 22:44
K, guys this is my 1st report on this forum, even though I've been following it for quite some time. I've been to all the MP's in this area (except Anderson) , Charlotte, and Asheville area. I've had the pleasure of having 2 good expericiences in the last week so I thouhgt I would comment on them. Today at VIP with a lovely lady that I would rate as follows: Face / body=8, attitude=9, overall experience=9. Hot Stone (hendersonville) Face / body=9, attitude / 7 at 1st, then an 8, overall experience =8. Don't get me wrong, I've had some bad experiences at VIP in the past, but today was excellent.

Thanks for allowing me to post on this board.Welcome to the club and I will say, . Thats one damn fine report, don't say too much, don't say too little, just right!

L2p

Zapit
02-06-11, 09:32
Thanks for the post, is that VIP in greenville, or the one in anderson? I'm guessing greenville since you mention (except anderson).

Thanks for allowing me to post on this board.

HardBill47
02-06-11, 13:39
Thanks for the post, is that VIP in greenville, or the one in anderson? I'm guessing greenville since you mention (except anderson).Yes the one in Greenville. I have not been to any in the Anderson area.

J2929
02-07-11, 18:47
Guys,

Why is it virtually impossible to get a BBBJ at an AMP? Just wondering. FYI stopped in at NH about 2 weeks ago and saw alex a bit chunky but fairly inthusiastic about the service. Hey did any of you guys ever see Y at NH a few years back she was a total knockout and the service was 2nd to none!

Sonso
02-09-11, 23:53
Don't pay more than $ for FS. 80 for BJ, or 40 for HJ in SC period. Now Gold in atlanta, $$. BUt they are very hot.

Rocco69
02-10-11, 20:20
Don't pay more than $ for FS. 80 for BJ, or 40 for HJ in SC period. Now Gold in atlanta, $$. BUt they are very hot.Where is the gold in atl?

Zapit
02-10-11, 21:56
I think this varies by client, I can't seem to get FS for less than 140. I'm a big guy though so maybe they charge me more? The few times I've given 40 for HJ they didn't seem too happy. Most have told me 60/100/140. NH was 100 FS last time I was there, but all the other places are higher.

Don't pay more than $ for FS. 80 for BJ, or 40 for HJ in SC period. Now Gold in atlanta, $$. BUt they are very hot.

Lov2play
02-11-11, 07:53
Guys,

Why is it virtually impossible to get a BBBJ at an AMP? Just wondering. FYI stopped in at NH about 2 weeks ago and saw alex a bit chunky but fairly inthusiastic about the service. Hey did any of you guys ever see Y at NH a few years back she was a total knockout and the service was 2nd to none! They learned this neat little instillation trick and they want to show you how cool that is, LOL

Frinky
02-16-11, 18:52
Hey all,

Had the opportunity to visit Greenville about a month ago and am just getting around to my trip report. I called Stacey but she wasn't available during my window of opportunity so I ended up at Lily Spa as a sort of "last minute" option. There I saw "you me" (not sure how she might spell that, but that's my attempt at the phonetic). Nice bod. Not super young but not old either. Had a very nice time, although in my dream I was only fantasizing about HR and she pushed me pretty hard to agree to more (that was an uncomfortable few moments, but she got over it and the rest of the dream was quite pleasant). If I was really into the AMP scene I'd probably repeat, but I think next time I'll plan ahead a little better and go with an independent. Nice city, by the way! Dreamed about Lily Spa in September and I groggily recall being hassled for $60 for a handy from a 45+ provider. Never will go back.

Lov2play
02-19-11, 01:25
Hey Guys,

I see the VIP in ANDERSON is under new management.

Back in the day when Country Boy and I use to visit, VIP was damn good. Interesting to see what "New Management " will do.

HardBill47
02-19-11, 11:29
Welcome to the club and I will say, . Thats one damn fine report, don't say too much, don't say too little, just right!

L2pThanks for welcoming on board.

Gaboy9999
02-20-11, 14:12
VIP has some new blood. 2 ladies in their 30's and they said a younger one was getting her hair fixed. Your mmv but nice

Mauldin42
02-22-11, 13:18
VIP has some new blood. 2 ladies in their 30's and they said a younger one was getting her hair fixed. Your mmv but nice.Are you talking about the VIP in Anderson or Greenville.

Member #4197
02-23-11, 15:35
Recent visit.

As always, Once known there, Looks 10, massage 8, overall experience 9, price 7. 75.

Stay safe.

Zapit
02-24-11, 01:09
Visited VIP-G a few weeks ago. Pretty good looking tall girl with a nice rack, had a great time. Fair warning she gave a rough but good massage, one of the best massages I've had in Greenville. It was my first visit, but didn't have any trouble having a great time. Based on that visit I would recommend.

Workaholic1976
02-25-11, 11:48
Visited a couple of weeks ago- girl I had not seen before. Looks: 9 Massage: 7 Overall: 8

RacknRider
02-27-11, 07:57
Same girls, same great service.

Zapit
03-06-11, 14:21
Stopped by lucky spa in anderson, seemed a little rushed, but had a great time. Very enthusiastic girl.

Workaholic1976
03-07-11, 21:16
Visited a few days ago. Looks 7, Massage 9

Zapit
04-03-11, 10:17
Stopped by NH, didn't catch the girls name. She was a little thick, but toned thick not flabby. Pretty good massage, fantastic extras.

Indian Chief
04-04-11, 18:05
I was passing by on 85 from GA to NC, and saw billboard in GA. Stopped at Bella, it's on exit 19 on 85 in SC. It's in little street, almost missed it. Ladies are both little older. One is tall, other one is little short and thick. Picked tall one. Nice body. TS was excellent, back to room. Nice massage, I was roaming all over, and she was roaming all over me, too. E'thing is on table. Damage $0. 6 house +$0. 8 tip =$1. 4. Overall, I had great time.

IC

Zapit
04-08-11, 23:59
It had been a while since I tried Bally Spa so I figured I would give them one more shot. Sad to say it was disappointing. It was the same girl as the first time I visited, she isn't very attractive and has a poor attitude. Price isn't right either, lowest extra was $60, offered $40 but she wanted $60. Fully clothed and no touching for that price also. That's the last time I go to Bally.

Dabeaver
04-09-11, 08:54
It had been a while since I tried Bally Spa so I figured I would give them one more shot. Sad to say it was disappointing. It was the same girl as the first time I visited, she isn't very attractive and has a poor attitude. Price isn't right either, lowest extra was $60, offered $40 but she wanted $60. Fully clothed and no touching for that price also. That's the last time I go to Bally.I had the same experience a few months ago. THe massage was all of about two minutes. Refused to come down on the lowest extra. And it was not even very good. Thought I was going to have my junk pulled off.

I have read other reports that were better girls available there.

Randyb64
04-20-11, 15:19
I will be in the Greenville area soon and I am wondering how the Spa's are shaping up now. In the past I have visited Lily's, but I would like to try something new. I have come up with a short list and any comments about the selections would be helpful. List has:

VIP Anderson.

One Spa.

Bally.

Lucky

Workaholic1976
04-24-11, 16:48
Unfortunately I'm not aware of any spas that are consistently good- although some can be quite good if the right girl is working. My most consistent "go to" AMP over the last couple of years has been NH.

Lily was really good for a while, but the appearance of the girls seems to be going downhill over the last several months. Still a good massage though. I've heard Rejuvination can be good, but quality varies quite a bit.

The two that I definitely would not recommend would be Bally and One Spa- I've had a bad experience at both and haven't seen a single positive review.

Another one that used to be good was Stress Away- but I haven't been or read reviews in a long time.

I've heard some good things about spas around Asheville, but it's roughly a two hour round trip from Greenville.

I will be in the Greenville area soon and I am wondering how the Spa's are shaping up now. In the past I have visited Lily's, but I would like to try something new. I have come up with a short list and any comments about the selections would be helpful. List has:

VIP Anderson.

One Spa.

Bally.

Lucky

Randyb64
04-25-11, 11:33
Thanks Workaholic. That is the info that I am looking for. I forgot to include NH in my list. I think I will give them a shot.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any spas that are consistently good- although some can be quite good if the right girl is working. My most consistent "go to" AMP over the last couple of years has been NH.

Lily was really good for a while, but the appearance of the girls seems to be going downhill over the last several months. Still a good massage though. I've heard Rejuvination can be good, but quality varies quite a bit.

The two that I definitely would not recommend would be Bally and One Spa- I've had a bad experience at both and haven't seen a single positive review.

Another one that used to be good was Stress Away- but I haven't been or read reviews in a long time.

I've heard some good things about spas around Asheville, but it's roughly a two hour round trip from Greenville.

Dabeaver
04-25-11, 18:57
I will say that I have been to NH several times. I can honestly say I left with a smile on my face every time. The regular talent was attractive and delivered as promised. I even had a nice 4 hand outing there. I have seen a couple of visitors who were unreal. Have not visited in about a year though.

Lucky in Anderson was good on all three visits, but they were all with the same girl.

Lilly was rushed but delivered as promised. VIP was so so and was asking high over.

Bally and One Spa I left with a frown.

As always YMMV

MikedD
04-25-11, 19:27
I will be in your area in a few weeks. After reading the forum I have been trying to choose between NH and VIP in Anderson. After reading back a few pages I see that NH I guess is Natural Health spa. I went to Craigslist and did not see it advertised. I was wondering if someone could PM or tell me where NH is. I don't know if it is in Anderson or Greenville. I still don't know which place I will go to. Decisions decisions. Thanks and be safe.

Oh and there is Lucky I am thinkig about. I'm getting a headache!

Clemson Beauti
04-26-11, 08:10
You can find some reviews of mine on the general board, but I've been to NH, VIP-And, and Lucky all semi recently. Of the three, I would just avoid VIP, unless you want to spend more. Great looking gal, great service, prices seemed to be at least 100 bucks beyond what I normally pay for everything.

The last time I was at Lucky (also my most recent experience) the price was right, the girl was ok, but there was no massage, which for me was a biggie.

NH for me was a great experience all around.

I havn't been to Lucky's since it was Far East. VIP-Greenville used to be awsome, but haven't been there lately either. Also haven't been to Stress Away since they were in Duncan. Although, that place used to be my favorite, went there alot, never once left disappointed.

Big Tommy
04-26-11, 08:54
I was in town last week on business and had some time to kill before my late Friday flight. Deceided to try my luck at Stress Away in Greenville. What a great choice. Met by masan at the door and taken to the room. The room was smaller and had the larger table custom made for the room. In came Jade a Korean prob in her 30's but still good looking and very flirtie. She was wearing a black strapless dress and as I found out later nothing else on under it. We went for the table shower which was lots of soapy fun! She cleaned all the areas. She started out drapping me and I continued to tell her that I didn't need that if she was ok with out it. She took it off and continued a great back massage. Then she started the very soft part of the massage and really stimulating things with her light touch. We talked pricing and everything seemed avaliable on the menue BUT I didn't bring the $.6 she was asking for for the whole menue. Gave her the. 7 I had brought ans continued to get her naked and really sweet talked her into giving me all I could get for that and pushed it a bit. We both ended up on the table body on body and before you knew it we were engaging in (now think about this before you all start PMing me for the defination) Simulated, missionary, FS, She was really into it and it was a great time! I put my little deposit right there on her cute belly and chest area. Cleaned up nicely and left on my wasy very happy! Will be back for more work next month and will surely visit again!

SpinDoctor
05-04-11, 12:03
After a round of golf and comradery with my mates I was diving back home and looking for some relief. Read some reports and settled on NH. Found the place. (ain't smartphones and GPS great) Went in looking for a good massage and more.

Arrived and it was a quasi secure location with the typical MP exterior and decor. Met by mamasan and my attendant. I believe her name was Sneezy or something like that. Hey they all sound the same to me. Asked me if I had been there before and of course I had. . Took my. 6 and back I went. Asked if I wanted a TS and after the round of golf I had I needed one. TS was good taking care to clean all parts. Even the family jewels and she had me poking her in the stomach during the dry off.

Went back and began the massage. Average massage nothing special and only lasted about 20 minutes or so. Then on the flip she asked what I wanted. Seems all options were on the table for. 6, .8. 1.0. Seemed a little high to me and I told her I only had. 5 and she said that was good enough for a HE.

She took down the convertable and we were off. Well it didn't take long as she was pretty good with slight of the hand. (Her comment reminded me of "Full metal Jacket the movie" You was hoooooooooonnnnney.

Rating: Looks 7 TS 7 Massage 5 Overal Experience 6.

Hope this isn't too much information as I know some MP are funky about board exposure.

Thanks G'ville,

Spin

Workaholic1976
05-07-11, 19:36
Looks 8, Massage 7.

Mona said she would be there for the next 3 weeks. 25 yr old vietnamese girl, spinner type. You can't confuse her as she speaks very good English.

Bubba Ray
05-16-11, 18:03
First thanks to the Sr. 's for good intel on the board, took the good reviews and went to NH and got Mona, WOW, she was fantastic, great body even better skills, too bad I had to leave your fine southern city of greenville.

Cheers,

BR

MikedD
05-18-11, 17:58
I was in your city last Monday and after reading posts I thought I would try this place or VIP. I went here. I was on a.

Road trip and during the trip I heard many stripper's names as well so I am sorry I don't remember the girl's name.

She gave a playfull TS with a short sauna. Decent massage and good extras. If in your area again will go back to NH.

Gaboy9999
05-22-11, 13:16
Bella may I suggest, great service I'm sure you will like it.

MikedD
05-22-11, 22:18
Bella may I suggest, great service I'm sure you will like it.Yes! See my post just below this. This was my provider's name. Bella. Whew.

Member #4434
05-26-11, 20:40
Has anybody been to Anderson lately? I saw a review of Pepsi at VIP on the other board. I just wanted to check with you guys and see if it was real, before heading that way! Any intel, feel free to PM!

Thanks, Red

Smut Villian
05-26-11, 21:40
Has anybody been to Anderson lately? I saw a review of Pepsi at VIP on the other board. I just wanted to check with you guys and see if it was real, before heading that way! Any intel, feel free to PM!

Thanks, RedI occasionally lurk at another, very AMP-centric forum, and VIP was mentioned there, too. Pepsi's been getting some good reviews there as well.

Member #4434
05-26-11, 22:19
I occasionally lurk at another, very AMP-centric forum, and VIP was mentioned there, too. Pepsi's been getting some good reviews there as well.That's the one I saw, but there was only the one. That's why I was asking here. I have been led astray listening to reviews on that board, LOL! But here, it seems that usually the intel is better :)

Gaboy9999
05-29-11, 22:13
VIP-A is like Atlanta rates, from what I know.

Hammmerm1
05-30-11, 21:16
Has anyone been to Yokyo Spa?

DbrownHornet
05-30-11, 23:54
The Upstate of SC is not the ATL center city and the providers need to be reminded of this. Also, if a place does not advertise on the net, newspapers, bill boards, or etc, they want to keep a low profile and this includes the providers that work in such establisments. Anyway, there is a young "Gene" in the bottle from the ATL at Lilly as of last week!

Do not PM me unless you are a Sr! I may respond if I have a chance.

Redwood
06-05-11, 01:20

Thanks, RedI've seen her twice and she is most certainly worth seeing. Fantastic table shower. BBBJ but does NOT take head in mouth, loves DATY, great prostate massage. Will see her again.

Hair54
06-06-11, 12:02
I've seen her twice and she is most certainly worth seeing. Fantastic table shower. BBBJ but does NOT take head in mouth, loves DATY, great prostate massage. Will see her again.Pardon me, but is this even possible?

Member #4434
06-06-11, 17:48
I've seen her twice and she is most certainly worth seeing. Fantastic table shower. BBBJ but does NOT take head in mouth, loves DATY, great prostate massage. Will see her again.
Pardon me, but is this even possible?I can only assume she suck the shaft from the side, up and down, form the base, to the head. But I wouldn't consider that a BBBJ.

Zapit
06-07-11, 18:28
Has anyone been to Yokyo Spa?I tried Yokyo 9 months or so ago and I would not recommend. Only one older lady, unenthusiastic mechanical, not much else to say other than I don't recommend it at all unless someone else has a new review and they have new girls.

Redwood
06-07-11, 22:29
I can only assume she suck the shaft from the side, up and down, form the base, to the head. But I wouldn't consider that a BBBJ.Might not be what you would call a classic BJ but it was mighty sensual and very hot.

Whatup101
06-08-11, 06:01
I had my first AMP experience yesterday. I was in the area and I've been seeing all these reviews and just had to find out. So I get there and I'm greeted by a nice madaam in her 30s. She asked me what I wanted. I told her a table shower and massage. She ask if I had been there before. I naturally said yes, knowing that I hadn't LOL. I didn't want them to be suspicious of me. I was lead back to a nice room to get prepared then to the room for the shower. As I was receiving my shower, she let my hands roam. I ask her name. She told me Woho. I thought damn but she was pretty hot looking. I got a nice table shower then lead back to the massage room. She told me she would right back just to get comfortable. I did and in a couple of minutes walks in another lady. Very hot late 20's to early 30, s. She ask me what I wanted. I told her all I could get. She told me what services were available and how much. I thought it was a little pricey. But what the hell, I'm never in the area so I figured I go for it all. I asked her what her name was. She told me pepsi. I thought to myself alright. Let's see if these guys are right. All my expectations were met. I left her wore out and walking bow legged LOL. I wish she would come to Spartanburg but if I'm ever in the area again, I'll stop and see this one again.

Stay safe, whatup

Hammmerm1
06-08-11, 16:42
I tried Yokyo 9 months or so ago and I would not recommend. Only one older lady, unenthusiastic mechanical, not much else to say other than I don't recommend it at all unless someone else has a new review and they have new girls.I have old at home I need new.

Zapit
06-20-11, 18:26
Stopped by NH again recently and saw an old favorite. I don't want to put out too much information in public but I can say she gets an A++++, Highly recommended.

Technicalone
06-23-11, 16:21
Visted Lucky a few weeks ago during the week at 10 pm. It was completely dead out there but more cars were at VIP. If I would have known about Pepsi then I would have tried VIP. Anyway, a very petite 40+ lady greeted me and took the house fee (don't recall her name). I saw mammasan half sleep on the couch watching TV.

The TS was great followed by a few minutes in the sauna. The massage was lack luster until the end. Good customer service was in place and I left feeling relaxed. Paid for an hour only got 40+ minutes.

Technicalone
06-23-11, 16:30
I stopped by NH while in town in early June. Due to the people at the buildings across the street being out in the parking lot, I parked at the little bar at the corner.

I went inside and told them I had been there before as I should have. The first lady brought two other mammasan looking ladies to the window to confirm my statement. I was told to pay $1. 6 at the window. I said you mean. 6 right? She would not back down and asked for my license so I just left.

I must have made a mistake by not walking to the door bell and pressing it. I went straight to the window. Can somone guide me in the right direction? Should I have gone straight to the buzzer? I left there and headed to Lucky and had no problems.

Workaholic1976
06-23-11, 19:09
No idea. The house fee is typically $60, you did all the right things according to your post- they are weary of strangers though.

Stopped by today and the only girl working was very heavy- may want to wait for some new girls before you try again. You may also want to say next time thats its been a year or two- they don't stay busy and tend to remember recent faces.

I stopped by NH while in town in early June. Due to the people at the buildings across the street being out in the parking lot, I parked at the little bar at the corner.

I went inside and told them I had been there before as I should have. The first lady brought two other mammasan looking ladies to the window to confirm my statement. I was told to pay $1. 6 at the window. I said you mean. 6 right? She would not back down and asked for my license so I just left.

I must have made a mistake by not walking to the door bell and pressing it. I went straight to the window. Can somone guide me in the right direction? Should I have gone straight to the buzzer? I left there and headed to Lucky and had no problems.

Zapit
06-23-11, 23:25
Sometimes it's a crapshoot with the way they change out girls. NH has a few girls that come back every few months from what I've seen, guess I've just been lucky there. Tech, maybe you look like a cop? I've never had an issue at any AMP even on first visit, I guess I just don't look suspicious or something. Most of the time at NH they don't even ask for the "tip" until after the extras. Maybe I've been too many times.

PS, Workaholic1976, your Inbox is full.

No idea. The house fee is typically $60, you did all the right things according to your post- they are weary of strangers though.

Stopped by today and the only girl working was very heavy- may want to wait for some new girls before you try again. You may also want to say next time thats its been a year or two- they don't stay busy and tend to remember recent faces.

Workaholic1976
06-24-11, 14:51
Sometimes it's a crapshoot with the way they change out girls. NH has a few girls that come back every few months from what I've seen, guess I've just been lucky there. Tech, maybe you look like a cop? I've never had an issue at any AMP even on first visit, I guess I just don't look suspicious or something. Most of the time at NH they don't even ask for the "tip" until after the extras. Maybe I've been too many times.

PS, Workaholic1976, your Inbox is full. Thanks. I cleared out my inbox.

Lude Lover
06-27-11, 08:54
Paid for an hour, was out in under 30. Really wanted a massage. No luck. Massage consisted of not the most petite Asian walking on my back, and a minute of softly touching with fingers. Ending was 20 more than standard, no other options, nonnegotiable. Looks were a 6 and same amount of clothes were worn through out from the moment I walked through the door. Will not repeat, do not recommend.

RacknRider
07-03-11, 07:19
I had my first AMP experience yesterday. I was in the area and I've been seeing all these reviews and just had to find out. So I get there and I'm greeted by a nice madaam in her 30s. She asked me what I wanted. I told her a table shower and massage. She ask if I had been there before. I naturally said yes, knowing that I hadn't LOL. I didn't want them to be suspicious of me. I was lead back to a nice room to get prepared then to the room for the shower. As I was receiving my shower, she let my hands roam. I ask her name. She told me Woho. I thought damn but she was pretty hot looking. I got a nice table shower then lead back to the massage room. She told me she would right back just to get comfortable. I did and in a couple of minutes walks in another lady. Very hot late 20's to early 30, s. She ask me what I wanted. I told her all I could get. She told me what services were available and how much. I thought it was a little pricey. But what the hell, I'm never in the area so I figured I go for it all. I asked her what her name was. She told me pepsi. I thought to myself alright. Let's see if these guys are right. All my expectations were met. I left her wore out and walking bow legged LOL. I wish she would come to Spartanburg but if I'm ever in the area again, I'll stop and see this one again.

Stay safe, whatupNo one by this name at VIP. You wore her out. That is funny.

RacknRider
07-03-11, 07:22
Paid for an hour, was out in under 30. Really wanted a massage. No luck. Massage consisted of not the most petite Asian walking on my back, and a minute of softly touching with fingers. Ending was 20 more than standard, no other options, nonnegotiable. Looks were a 6 and same amount of clothes were worn through out from the moment I walked through the door. Will not repeat, do not recommend.I recently had a rather awful session here. I was talking yesterday with my regular about it. She knows the owner and said she would call her. Then she told me not to go to any other spas, only see her.

RacknRider
07-03-11, 08:27
Might not be what you would call a classic BJ but it was mighty sensual and very hot.I am a regular at VIP and this is the typical BJ you are going to get. Everyone here is very safe. They will even explain to you why they require the cover. Makes me feel better. I have seen reviews on other sites claiming bb and internal finishes, but do not buy them for a second. I think a lot of newbies don't realize thay put the cover on with their mouth and take it off before you realize.

RacknRider
07-03-11, 08:29
Visted Lucky a few weeks ago during the week at 10 pm. It was completely dead out there but more cars were at VIP. If I would have known about Pepsi then I would have tried VIP. Anyway, a very petite 40+ lady greeted me and took the house fee (don't recall her name). I saw mammasan half sleep on the couch watching TV.

The TS was great followed by a few minutes in the sauna. The massage was lack luster until the end. Good customer service was in place and I left feeling relaxed. Paid for an hour only got 40+ minutes.The constant lady at Lucky is named Sherry. I quit going there because there was little to no massage and everything was rushed.

RacknRider
07-03-11, 08:32
I have old at home I need new.I tried this place a few months ago. All 3 ladies were over 50. The one that came to the window was so painted up that it was almost comical. There is a full menu and if you are looking for GILFs this is the place.

Whatup101
07-04-11, 21:53
No one by this name at VIP. You wore her out. That is funny.They might not be now. But pepsi was there then. If you will look back far enough, you will see others have mentioned her name.

Stay safe, whatup

RacknRider
07-05-11, 16:53
They might not be now. But pepsi was there then. If you will look back far enough, you will see others have mentioned her name.

Stay safe, whatupApologies. My comment was not clear. There is no one named Woho, her name is Yoko. And yes I know Pepsi, and I still think it's funny that you wore her out.

Member #4434
07-05-11, 21:18
Apologies. My comment was not clear. There is no one named Woho, her name is Yoko. And yes I know Pepsi, and I still think it's funny that you wore her out.I was planning a trip down just to see Pepsi weekend before last, thank goodness I called before starting the long drive. The girl who answered the phone said she was gone for a few days, so I didn't go. You can never tell if they are being honest with you on the phone. Does anybody know if she came back? This weekend coming up, would be a great time for me to try to catch her!

If anybody has 1st hand knowledge of her being there this week, please PM me. I hate that one got away.

Thanks, Red

Zapit
07-07-11, 00:05
Dunno about pepsi, but I saw candy at VIP-A last weekend and had a great time.

RacknRider
07-07-11, 16:39
I have seen Candy also and she is good. Right now you cannot go wrong at VIP-Anderson.

RacknRider
07-07-11, 16:43
If I have any more Candy and Pepsi I'm going to be diabetic.

RacknRider
07-08-11, 16:49
There are a couple of nice girls here. One late 20s, the other early 30s. This place has a great steam room and a very friendly staff. They do not advertise and are not usually very busy, although you may want to call to make sure they are open. It is a great place to get a 4 hand massage.

RacknRider
07-09-11, 19:52
Hey, my name is Racknrider and I'm a monger. I think that I was supposed to introduce myself first. I hobby mainly in Anderson, but venture forth to Greenville on occasion. Looking forward to sharing with you guys.

Workaholic1976
07-10-11, 14:21
Hey, my name is Racknrider and I'm a monger. I think that I was supposed to introduce myself first. I hobby mainly in Anderson, but venture forth to Greenville on occasion. Looking forward to sharing with you guys.Good Intel. Welcome to the forum.

RacknRider
07-10-11, 15:02
Pepsi is still in ATL, only Yoko and Candy working. For all you Pepsi lovers, I will update as soon as I hear she returns.

RacknRider
07-11-11, 15:29
I have exchanged some info with a few of my fellow mongers. If you make use of this info, I would appreciate some feedback to see if your experiences match up with what I told you. We all know YMMV, but I do not want to put out info if others have radically different experiences than I have described. I give factual info based on my time at a particular location.

Gspotville
07-21-11, 14:39
Anyone visited Serenity Healing Arts place? Some female practitioners advertise on BP Body Rubs. They are licenced LMTs. Just wondering if there any "deserts" with main dish.

Stonewall Jack
07-22-11, 17:48
I have been to Serenity before for other services. I have also emailed one of the providers there named Namia. She stated that she never touches the penis and if you get aroused you can take care of yourself.

Daman3568
07-26-11, 21:04
Pepsi is still in ATL, only Yoko and Candy working. For all you Pepsi lovers, I will update as soon as I hear she returns.How old does Pepsi and Candy appear to be? I'm in a area.

RacknRider
07-27-11, 16:32
How old does Pepsi and Candy appear to be? I'm in a area.They say they are in their mid 20s, but I would place them in their early 30s. This is my opinion based on my experience. One spa girl told me that most guys should add 10 years to how old they think an Asian is.

Member #4255
08-07-11, 09:16
Got a good massage from Candy (yes, she even walked on my back). For an additional 160 I got the royal treatment which went way too quick. Turned out to be 220 for a little more than an your. Very tight and cute but really not worth the rushed ending.

Member #4255
08-07-11, 09:40
Saw Tammy for the half hour massage special. She appeared to be in her 50s. She was pleasant enough. Candy's massage from the prior week was better as Tammy gave an uninspired massage and smelled of cigarettes. 20 more got the sgt major a massage but it was nothing special. Got a rushed table shower after. Again, it was nothing special, but I wanted my full half hours worth. Probably won't go that particular route again.

RacknRider
08-07-11, 20:20
Got a good massage from Candy (yes, she even walked on my back). For an additional 160 I got the royal treatment which went way too quick. Turned out to be 220 for a little more than an your. Very tight and cute but really not worth the rushed ending.I never get rushed here, but since Pepsi is gone I think Candy handles the brunt of the load. With only 2 girls working they might rush if they get busy. I have been left on the table when another customer came in for a 30 min massage. I just took a nap. IMHO, this is the best spot in the Upstate (that I have been to, can't go everywhere.).

RacknRider
08-07-11, 20:24
Saw Tammy for the half hour massage special. She appeared to be in her 50s. She was pleasant enough. Candy's massage from the prior week was better as Tammy gave an uninspired massage and smelled of cigarettes. 20 more got the sgt major a massage but it was nothing special. Got a rushed table shower after. Again, it was nothing special, but I wanted my full half hours worth. Probably won't go that particular route again.I used to see Tammy quite a bit in Dec, Jan, Feb. I thought she was maybe in her 40s. I had only good sessions with Tammy. There was another lady named Tina, late 40s with a big mole on her face, she was terrible.

RacknRider
08-12-11, 18:45
In response to Upstate101's poll, I would like to suggest that you not overlook Anna at Spring Sauna in Anderson. She gives a good massage and is a real pleasure. Her English is not great, but she is coming along. She is in her late 20s and a welcome change from many of the older providers in the area. The rates are also very reasonable.

RacknRider
08-13-11, 19:51
I was told that there is a new girl coming to VIP Anderson on Sept 1. I think Candy will be leaving. I will update when I get confirmation.

Ellie
08-14-11, 02:19
Where are these massage parlors?

Are there any american ones?

RacknRider
08-14-11, 19:10
Talked to the manager today. She said Candy is going "on vacation" at the end of the month. If you want to see her you better hurry up. Will report on new girl when I see her.

Lexo1014
08-21-11, 06:32
Been there to see her twice, both times left very happy. Second trip there we talked a bit she told me she was leaving to go to, dang it my mind forgets alot LOL New york to be with her family for a bit.

New to SC but so far I haven't been disappointed YET.

RacknRider
08-27-11, 19:07
Has anyone ever been in room #3. It's the 3rd room (duh) on the right going in with the curtain over the door. I always get room #5 and can her girls moving around in #3 and I haven't worked up the nerve to peek in. I know curiosity killed the cat. I usually try to post real info, but this is bugging me.

RacknRider
09-04-11, 10:13
Linda is the new girl at VIP. She is about 5'8" with a little more meat than I like. Everything was very average. After Pepsi and Candy, Linda is a let down. I like spinners. If you are looking for a larger asian lady, Linda may be for you. I think she will only be around for 1 month.

I wasn't really into her, so maybe the service was a reflection of my attitude. YMMV.

Zapit
09-05-11, 00:12
Stopped by rejuvenation last week to see if they had gotten any new girls (haven't seen any worth seeing since Yumi left). Well, there were two girls I had never seen before. The lady that let me in had to be 50+, I asked if any other girls were working and she said yes, then I asked if yumi was back. She said no, she went back to Korea, hmm last time I asked they said she went to California. Anyway, she told me the new girl was very good and asked for the 60. I figured what the hell, worst case scenario you overpay for a massage. That's exactly what happened, the girl "Penny" was not attractive, on the large side also. Everything seemed very strange to me and I was uncomfortable the whole time. She spoke pretty good english, but seemed to not say much on purpose. The TS was lackluster with my little buddy getting zero attention. The massage wasn't very good and there was no mention of extras. After the lousy back massage she said that the massage was over, but didn't stop massaging. She again said it was over, TS and 45 minute massage (normally an hour). The she finally asked if I was happy, it all seemed strange to me so I said yep and got the fuck out of there. I'm not saying it was a sting but my spidey senses were telling me to GTFO.

Stopped by Lily's after for the normal massage experience with a cute girl, not super hot but cute with a nice bod.

RacknRider
09-12-11, 03:54
There is no Fight Club.

Please do not have conversations with massage parlor girls about things that are posted on internet chat rooms. Do not even acknowlege that such sites exist and surely do not admit to being a member or sharing info. I thought this was common knowlege, but a recent occurance has proven otherwise.

I have enjoyed sharing with other like minded individuals on here, but now feel as though I need to protect my own interests. Since some of us are talking to the girls about what is posted here, I can no longer openly post info for fear of losing the hard earned and costly relationships I have built with the shops in my area. Please consider the ramifications of your actions. Good luck guys.

Smut Villian
09-12-11, 12:09
There is no Fight Club.

Please do not have conversations with massage parlor girls about things that are posted on internet chat rooms. Do not even acknowlege that such sites exist and surely do not admit to being a member or sharing info. I thought this was common knowlege, but a recent occurance has proven otherwise.

I have enjoyed sharing with other like minded individuals on here, but now feel as though I need to protect my own interests. Since some of us are talking to the girls about what is posted here, I can no longer openly post info for fear of losing the hard earned and costly relationships I have built with the shops in my area. Please consider the ramifications of your actions. Good luck guys.This is singularly the most IDIOTIC Thing a monger could do in an AMP. When you mention that you heard about them on the internet they tend to treat you as if you were a leper. Besides, these places put a high value on keeping a low profile; giving them the impression that you like to run your mouth about the extracurricular activities will pretty much guarantee that you will be shunned by them. Best just to keep your pie-hole shut about the discussions here.

Zapit
09-12-11, 17:41
Agreed, when I was in Charlotte there was talk of someone mentioning forums to girls at an AMP there, from what I remember the extras died off. I've had one ask if I read about the place on the internet, of course I acted like I had no clue what she was talking about.

Gaboy9999
09-13-11, 10:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #4255
09-15-11, 19:43
Saw Susie at Lucky. She wanted 2 for FS, but I only took the 1. 4 that I normally carry into those establishments. Susie was pretty enough. She has some nicely done bolt ons. No table shower offered and I asked. Didn't get one. She was working solo, and I had her full attention till the doorbell rang. She just about rang jr off to finish me and get to the next guy. Nice and tight. Kissed a little. Her perfume was too much, so be careful if you go home to someone who wants to sniff where you've been.

I've been to all of the AMPs in anderson, and I like spring the most. No hard upsell if you just want a bonafide massage.

Hammmerm1
09-15-11, 22:28
Saw Susie at Lucky. She wanted 2 for FS, but I only took the 1. 4 that I normally carry into those establishments. Susie was pretty enough. She has some nicely done bolt ons. No table shower offered and I asked. Didn't get one. She was working solo, and I had her full attention till the doorbell rang. She just about rang jr off to finish me and get to the next guy. Nice and tight. Kissed a little. Her perfume was too much, so be careful if you go home to someone who wants to sniff where you've been.

I've been to all of the AMPs in anderson, and I like spring the most. No hard upsell if you just want a bonafide massage.Spring is the only one for me they do right everytime.

Gaboy9999
09-16-11, 10:07
Local AMPs usually vary from 120 to 140 never a 2, its how you act and all, good luck guys, be careful

Member #4255
09-16-11, 13:21
VIP wants 60 house fee plus 160 for extra. Every time I've been there thats the norm. Bella wants 200 for everything. That was likely my last visit to Lucky.

Local AMPs usually vary from 120 to 140 never a 2, its how you act and all, good luck guys, be careful

Zapit
09-16-11, 18:50
Local AMPs usually vary from 120 to 140 never a 2, its how you act and all, good luck guys, be carefulYou mean on top of the 60 right? If not I've been getting screwed (twice, LOL). Normally it's 100-140 on top of the 60 in my experience.

RacknRider
09-16-11, 20:11
You mean on top of the 60 right? If not I've been getting screwed (twice, LOL). Normally it's 100-140 on top of the 60 in my experience.The tip is on top of the massage fee. Or, maybe that explains why all the girls love me.

J2929
09-22-11, 08:28
Hey guys I've. Been seeing natural health advertise a latin lady on backpage. They seem to always lay low so this seems strange to me. Any thoughts? Anybody seen her. Is this legit?

Zapit
09-22-11, 17:14
Hmm, that is strange, can't remember ever seeing them advertise on backpage. Never seen any girls that weren't Asian there either. If anyone gets any info let us know.

Hey guys I've. Been seeing natural health advertise a latin lady on backpage. They seem to always lay low so this seems strange to me. Any thoughts? Anybody seen her. Is this legit?

Clemson Beauti
09-25-11, 09:38
Hmm, that is strange, can't remember ever seeing them advertise on backpage. Never seen any girls that weren't Asian there either. If anyone gets any info let us know.About a month ago, I visited and she was there. At the time, all the alarm bells in my head were going off. Go through the TS where she did play in all the right spots, even talked about how people came in and thought she was a cop because she wasn't asian. We get back to the room and she leaves. I put back on my clothes and head out on my own. No lie. She was not very attractive IMO, and she doesn't really look like those pics on BP. Granted, now that I have seen that, I would imagine she is 'legit', but if I am going to an Asian massage parlor, that really isn't what I am looking for.

Grayghost601
09-25-11, 21:24
Hey guys I've. Been seeing natural health advertise a latin lady on backpage. They seem to always lay low so this seems strange to me. Any thoughts? Anybody seen her. Is this legit?Noticed one of pictures on link was that of a BP advirtiser called Chelsea, who now goes by different name in Easley. Seems pictures fake. I think it doesn't look like a duck or quack like a duck. I'm taking a pass.

J2929
09-27-11, 15:14
Noticed one of pictures on link was that of a BP advirtiser called Chelsea, who now goes by different name in Easley. Seems pictures fake. I think it doesn't look like a duck or quack like a duck. I'm taking a pass.Was my favorite stop but I'm staying clear of this place for now!

Member #4255
10-01-11, 18:34
Can't pronounce her name, and after trying a couple of times, she said her friends call her OOLALA. She has some nicely done bolt ons, or all of her ass has migrated to her tits. She said they are real. Yeah, right. Skinny legs, no waist, flat stomach, no ass at all. Anyway very vigorous TS, making sure to tease all the right places. Nice massage. Full service was available for an additional 2, but the drought killed my money tree this summer, so I had to pass.

Gaboy9999
10-02-11, 14:33
Folks the recession is not over lets don't pay too much. 100 120 will most times do it and if you go often they don't mind yhe price actually they are glad to see you, frequent flyers mileage.

Gentleman 100
10-04-11, 00:54
VIP wants 60 house fee plus 160 for extra. Every time I've been there thats the norm. Bella wants 200 for everything. That was likely my last visit to Lucky.I will be in the Upstate area in a few weeks. Is there one or two places that are reliable for a good relaxing time (maybe FS or CBJ)? It sounds like Bella or VIP might be an option. Any opinions? Feel free to PM me. I can provide good info on Orlando area MPs.

Be safe.

Lexo1014
10-08-11, 16:16
Hey guys I've. Been seeing natural health advertise a latin lady on backpage. They seem to always lay low so this seems strange to me. Any thoughts? Anybody seen her. Is this legit?Saw that ad too, gave it a try last week, stay away LOL she don't look like that at all, she's from oklahoma, short and extremely chubby.

She quoted 1. 40 same as everywhere else, massage sucked, extras would have been more pleasing if she actually looked like the pic in the ad or even looked decent at all.

Zapit
10-09-11, 11:54
Dreamed I Stopped by bella hot stone last week. I think her name was komisu or something like that, was hard to tell, her english wasn't great. Anyway, she was a little wild, great table shower, ok massage but she got me real excited rubbing her DDs all over me so I had to try it out. Got me a little too excited and I didn't last very long. She wanted 1. 6 for extras, I tried to offer lower but she wouldn't go for less than 1. 4. Like I said she was pretty wild and I thought what the hell I had to give it a shot. Overall it was a good time, her massage is a little rough but she's very playful and like I said TS and extras were pretty good.

I haven't been able to get any of the AMP ladies to take less than 1. 4 extra lately except NH which is always 1. 0. I'm going to start going with the established providers that are 1. 6-2. 0 for GFE instead of the AMPs. I like the convenience of the AMPs but if you don't know the girl it's a real crap shoot.

Gaboy9999
10-11-11, 12:37
May have had zapits, don't know but she was playboy model material, wanted 2, then 140, finally at my price 40 + 1, great FS, and time, a few more weeks she says,

NotNub
10-11-11, 12:39
Last time I was in Greenville, I gave NH a visit and that trip was good. I am noticing that they have a new girl there and something about her just doesn't do it for me. I am thinking about giving either VIP-A or Spring Sauna a try. Is there really any difference between the 2 and which would be a more pleasurable trip now.

Hammmerm1
10-11-11, 16:29
Last time I was in Greenville, I gave NH a visit and that trip was good. I am noticing that they have a new girl there and something about her just doesn't do it for me. I am thinking about giving either VIP-A or Spring Sauna a try. Is there really any difference between the 2 and which would be a more pleasurable trip now.I have been to both I like Spring alot better.

NotNub
10-15-11, 08:07
I have been to both I like Spring alot better.Thanks for the info. Also based on some of the other post, it looks like I will need to bring a little more $$. I guess rates are going up because of "increased cost".

Emjay
10-15-11, 15:09
I have been to both I like Spring alot better.Is it in Greenville or Anderson?

NotNub
10-15-11, 19:33
Is it in Greenville or Anderson?Spring Spa is near Anderson. If I am correct, you take the exit towards Clemson and it is right off the Interstate.

Member #4255
10-16-11, 19:15
Exit 19 towards clemson. Pass the race track and hot spot gas stations. Turn right as soon as you pass arby's. Its in the far end of that building beside the tattoo place. Its less than half a mile from the interstate.

Spring Spa is near Anderson. If I am correct, you take the exit towards Clemson and it is right off the Interstate.

Corvette704
10-23-11, 21:23
I will be in your area this week and saw an ad on BP for Paradise massage. Does anyone have any info on this place? Please pm me if so.

Thanks

Zapit
10-24-11, 17:47
As far as I know there are no extras available, never been there though so I can't confirm.

I will be in your area this week and saw an ad on BP for Paradise massage. Does anyone have any info on this place? Please pm me if so.

Thanks

RacknRider
10-30-11, 12:01
There is a new girl coming on Monday and "Jenny" is leaving Wednesday. If you like a small lady with a nice set of D cups then go see Jenny before she leaves. She is very nice, good English, and a great pair. Only caveat is that she is a smoker, but I notice that most of them are.

Good luck.

HobbyLobby
11-04-11, 07:14
New here. Anyone have any thoughts on Namia, who advertises on BP and AS?

J2929
11-04-11, 13:51
New here. Anyone have any thoughts on Namia, who advertises on BP and AS?I have emailed back and forth with her but never been able to connect. She said no other services offered, but if you get aroused you can take care of it yourself. Seems odd to me not sure if that's. Just what she says until she knows you?

Stonewall Jack
11-04-11, 15:43
Serenity is no more. The owner closed it after he found out of extracuriccular activities going on with Namia and Danielle. Namia works at another place in Pelzer now.

Member #4255
11-07-11, 17:44
Guess Uncle Leo has nothing better to do.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/29704470/detail.html

Myoung Hee Tucker. 54, an employee of Bella Spa in Anderson is charged with prostitution.

Xiang En Jin. 42, an employee of Spring Sauna Spa is also charged with prostitution.

Both women were transported to Anderson County Detention Center.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/29704470/detail.html#ixzz1d3gaaEIU

Hammmerm1
11-07-11, 23:14
ANDERSON — Two women who work at Anderson County spas have been charged with offering sex acts to undercover officers.

They are [Personal Name deleted by Admin], an employee of Bella Spa in Anderson, and [Personal Name deleted by Admin], an employee of Spring Sauna Spa in Pendleton.

XXXXXXX, 54, and XXXXXXX 42, were arrested during an undercover operation that involved members of the Anderson County Sheriff's Office narcotics unit and the gang unit. An undercover police officer was also part of the investigation.

Sheriff's spokesman Chad McBride said an investigation began about two weeks ago, after officers received several complaints of illegal activities occurring at both businesses.

In each case, an undercover officer was provided marked cash from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office and went to each spa to get a massage.

An officer went to Bella Spa first.

'During the course of the massage, the undercover police officer was offered a sexual act in exchange for more money, ' says a report from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office. 'This incident was monitored by an audio and / or visual device. '

The same thing happened at Spring Sauna Spa, according to a report from the sheriff's office.

The report indicates that the woman involved in that case, XXXXXXX, had trouble understanding English.

'Due to the language barrier, a search warrant was obtained for the incident location, ' says a report from the Anderson County Sheriff's Office. 'All items of evidentiary value (were) photographed in place prior to being collected. '

The search warrant was not available.

In the officer's report, XXXXXXX address was given as the same as that of Bella Spa. McBride said officers also believe she has an address in Atlanta.

XXXXXXX address is listed as Flushing, N. Y.

It is not clear how long the women have been in Anderson. McBride said the women do not appear to be related.

McBride said there may be other arrests made in connection with the investigation.

'Hopefully, we won't make any more at these two businesses, ' he said.

The women have both been released from the Anderson County jail on personal recognizance bonds of less than $500.Everyone look out.

[Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #1452
11-08-11, 13:09
Had some free time on my hands yesterday so I planned on a trip to a local place. When I was on the way there I called and was told today was not a good day. I asked would later be better and was told not good at all today sorry. I guess I now know why.

Be safe guys.

Member #4255
11-08-11, 14:50
It would be more believable that there were illegal acts going on in the head shop next to Bella and the tattoo and piercing parlor next to spring. Who complained about the spas? The patrons of those fine establishments? I have never seen anything at any of the spas in the area that should cause anyone to complain. I hate to see this happen to these girls when they aren't peddling dope or any of the other things that harm society every day.

DbrownHornet
11-09-11, 00:34
The women in the ad look like Jinny and Tammy. They both were nice and Jinny provided excellent service always. They must have busted Spring early in the day because they are usually closed by 5:00 PM. I wonder if Ooo La La is still at BELLA? Oh well, they are the newest spas in Anderson county and LE probally need check things out or they wanted free service themselves! If I remember correctly both VIP and Lucky have recieved the same publicity at one time or another. It's been a while though!

Dabeaver
11-14-11, 18:57
Hey guys I've. Been seeing natural health advertise a latin lady on backpage. They seem to always lay low so this seems strange to me. Any thoughts? Anybody seen her. Is this legit?Visited last week and saw Dakota. She is legit. Pretty face but much heavier than the pics on BP. Massage was a little better than 5 minute rub you get from most of the Asian ladies. The finish was nothing to write home about. Had much better experiences there with the Asian ladies there.

Zapit
12-03-11, 10:27
Anyone have any new recent reviews of Rejuvenation or SA? I stopped by Lilys a few weeks ago and had a good time as usual. Lilys and NH seem to be the most consistent for me in the GVL area, if anyone has recent info on the other AMPs in GVL let me know.

Zapit
12-04-11, 20:46
Stopped by VIP-G the other day, bad massage, ok ending but the lady was older and price not great. Total time was around 30 minutes even though I paid for the hour, sucks considering I was really wanting a good massage.

RacknRider
12-25-11, 14:25
Just want to wish my fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. Don't forget to include your favorite ladies in your Christmas giving. A little gift of fruit or maybe an extra $20 in your tip will come back to you many times over.

Zapit
12-31-11, 17:39
Dreamed about Luckys in Anderson the other day for an hour massage. Got a really quick Table shower, but she did clean the boys. Headed to the massage table, she asked immediately what I was going to want, I said a massage, she said no what extra. Opted for a HJ. Gave her the money and laid down on the table for my massage, she said no turnover, she had a surprise for me. Bad news, the surprise was a really toothy quick BJ. Then on to the HJ after about 5 minutes she started complaining that it was taking too long for me to finish, worst HJ I've ever had. After she said it was too much work and that I lasted too long, total time with shower was about 20 minutes. No massage at all, no hot towel cleanup and terrible attitude. Never even got her name, I'll be avoiding lucky's for quite a while.

Roush 427
12-31-11, 18:09
Dreamed about Luckys in Anderson the other day for an hour massage. Got a really quick Table shower, but she did clean the boys. Headed to the massage table, she asked immediately what I was going to want, I said a massage, she said no what extra. Opted for a HJ. Gave her the money and laid down on the table for my massage, she said no turnover, she had a surprise for me. Bad news, the surprise was a really toothy quick BJ. Then on to the HJ after about 5 minutes she started complaining that it was taking too long for me to finish, worst HJ I've ever had. After she said it was too much work and that I lasted too long, total time with shower was about 20 minutes. No massage at all, no hot towel cleanup and terrible attitude. Never even got her name, I'll be avoiding lucky's for quite a while.Sounds like if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all, have fun when you can, happy new year, ROUSH

Bubba63
12-31-11, 18:27
I have some dreams about VIP spa yokko is really nice takes her time a great dream hope to repeat soon.

Dreamed about Luckys in Anderson the other day for an hour massage. Got a really quick Table shower, but she did clean the boys. Headed to the massage table, she asked immediately what I was going to want, I said a massage, she said no what extra. Opted for a HJ. Gave her the money and laid down on the table for my massage, she said no turnover, she had a surprise for me. Bad news, the surprise was a really toothy quick BJ. Then on to the HJ after about 5 minutes she started complaining that it was taking too long for me to finish, worst HJ I've ever had. After she said it was too much work and that I lasted too long, total time with shower was about 20 minutes. No massage at all, no hot towel cleanup and terrible attitude. Never even got her name, I'll be avoiding lucky's for quite a while.

OldSailor
01-02-12, 18:59
I was disappointed to read this. I have visited Lucky several times over the years and my experiences ranged from fair to very good but I never had a visit that bad. The last time I visited was about a year ago and my masseuse was "Susie". She was a little older than prime but gave a fair massage and a pretty good over all experience. I paid the hourly fee and then just dropped a tip on the small table and she took care of the rest. We didn't even discuss the money or the expected services.

Old530
01-02-12, 19:29
I was disappointed to read this. I have visited Lucky several times over the years and my experiences ranged from fair to very good but I never had a visit that bad. The last time I visited was about a year ago and my masseuse was "Susie". She was a little older than prime but gave a fair massage and a pretty good over all experience. I paid the hourly fee and then just dropped a tip on the small table and she took care of the rest. We didn't even discuss the money or the expected services.I visited Lucky alot over the last few years, All but 1 visit was good. Maybe give them another try with a different lady.

Zapit
01-06-12, 18:34
Stopped by rejuvenation to see if there were any new girls since it had been a while. Same girl as last time so I didn't get the weird vibe I did last time. Pretty good massage, rushed ending and she isn't much to look at. I probably won't stop by there again for quite a while.

Zapit
01-06-12, 18:36
Also, just as an FYI, my last trip to lucky was the first time I've had a bad experience there. Both times I went before were above average, different girl though. As always with the AMPs YMMV depending on the girl.

GreenVillian
01-11-12, 22:59
Hi guys. First report but a long time monger. I had a dream about a visit to NH this evening. I've dreamed about going there and to several other spas both in Greenville and in Anderson. My ATF was Annie at NH but she has been on vacation for quite a while now. I've called and asked if she was working several times and have been assured that she will return probably in Febuary. In fact my last phone call brought me to my dream today. I've seen the reports of Dakota and have shyed away from that but was told a new girl was working there and she was asain so decided to give it a try. Here name is Judy and she is from Laos. Had a very good table shower with all the right parts washed well. The massage was a little light for me and didn't last as long as I would have liked. She did do this kind of stretching my legs with hers though and that was pretty relaxing. Plenty of playful roaming with a fun attitude and she really seemed to like it as much as I did. She is short with nice natural sees maybe even bigger. Of course CBJ with some dt action like Annie does it (I'm not the biggest fish in the pond but that rarely happens). CG ride which was tight and wet and she was very enthusiastic and didn't seem to get tired. That's all it took for me with those nice ta-tas bouncing in my face. Good cleanup and helped me dress while we chatted. Normal house fee plus $.2 for the tip (wanted $.4 but settled without hassle). All in all Annie can't be beat for her excellent massage and all the rest but I hope to dream about Judy again soon.

Daman3568
01-20-12, 10:23
Is this really the kinda girls that are at this place?

Has anybody been here or any others besides new orleans that have had hot girls younger than 50? I'm my experience other.

Than new orleans the girls are alot older than in these pics.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s-newg-i-r-l-newf-a-c-e-sa-s-i-an-23/5148853

Old530
01-20-12, 15:23
Is this really the kinda girls that are at this place?

Has anybody been here or any others besides new orleans that have had hot girls younger than 50? I'm my experience other.

Than new orleans the girls are alot older than in these pics.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s-newg-i-r-l-newf-a-c-e-sa-s-i-an-23/5148853Lucky in Anderson usually has nice attracktive ladies. 25 to 35 yrs old. Hadn't been in months, but have gone alot in the past 3 yrs.

Zapit
01-22-12, 15:23
Everywhere changes so much, you have to follow real recent reports. I've seen quite a few around Greenville / Anderson that had pretty hot under 50 (probably 30s, a couple that seemed 20s) , but Bally Spa is not one of them. My favorite in the area is gone now, and my backup favorite is also. Haven't found a new favorite and I've been having bad luck recently. I'm looking for less extras (just an HJ) and a good massage lately, less chance to be disappointed. Main thing I hate is when they totally skip the massage and upsell the extras. Doesn't happen alot though if you stick to the better reviewed places.

StudMan69
01-23-12, 09:55
Had a good time at Lily this weekend. Good shower, massage and left very relaxed. Name was Minnie or Mickey.

Zapit
01-24-12, 19:20
Thanks for the report studman, I also had a good time this weekend, but at VIP-A. She spoke great english, great TS, fantastic massage and a nice ending. After all of my bad luck recently I finally got "Lucky" at VIP.

Zapit
01-24-12, 19:27
Damn guys, I almost forgot to give you the other details.

So after having several bad experiences in a row I decided to stop by several of the other places I usually avoid.

1. Yokyo. Old lady there, massage price is $80 for an hour. She was the only one there so I took off, not interested.

2. Bally Spa. Even though they have been advertising a lot lately it's the same girl I've seen there several times without any good experiences. Not terrible, but I wouldn't go back with other choices around. So, I asked if she was the only one working, she said yes so I took off.

3. Bella in Anderson. Older lady, not attractive, asked if anyone else was working and she said no. Left and went to VIP and damn glad I did.

In the past I've felt weird asking if anyone else is working, but after throwing money away on bad experiences that's changed.

RacknRider
01-29-12, 12:15
I have been told that Candy will be making a return visit to VIP-A, possibly in March. I sure hope so. I was really hoping that Pepsi would come back, but was told she will not return."Lucky" is a nice lady and provides a good service.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but if you see these ladies without your "spa goggles", they are definitely not in their 20s or even early 30s. Most of them are in their late 30s to mid 40s, except maybe Yokyo, I saw 3 ladies there that were all at least 50 maybe 60. Also Sherry at Lucky and Tammy, or whatever name she is using now, at Bella are both in their 50s. That being said, you are not going to see girls like the ones in the ads, so just enjoy the lady that you get.

Zapit
01-30-12, 19:50
I have been told that Candy will be making a return visit to VIP-A, possibly in March. I sure hope so. I was really hoping that Pepsi would come back, but was told she will not return."Lucky" is a nice lady and provides a good service.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but if you see these ladies without your "spa goggles", they are definitely not in their 20s or even early 30s. Most of them are in their late 30s to mid 40s, except maybe Yokyo, I saw 3 ladies there that were all at least 50 maybe 60. Also Sherry at Lucky and Tammy, or whatever name she is using now, at Bella are both in their 50s. That being said, you are not going to see girls like the ones in the ads, so just enjoy the lady that you get.Yeah, mid 30s to mid 40s is all I look for, some of the late 30s early 40s look like they could be late 20s. Still, when you see a spa girl that looks old, man she must be pretty old. I've seen a couple that I would bet were late 20s early 30s but it's pretty rare.

Zapit
02-02-12, 19:30
Dreamed about NH the other day and saw Judy, nice girl very talkative. Got the same deal I always get at NH which is cheaper than everywhere else (only brought 160 with me) , but she told me to bring more money next time (20 more) you do the math. .

Anyway, the TS was ok, the massage was just ok, great head, ok FS. She said she is the only one working there right now and didn't say if any new girls were coming anytime soon. Don't think I will be back to NH until I hear they have new girls or if Annie comes back. For the price and the lackluster massage it would make more sense to just get an escort.

GreenVillian
02-02-12, 23:19
Dreamed about NH the other day and saw Judy, nice girl very talkative. Got the same deal I always get at NH which is cheaper than everywhere else (only brought 160 with me) , but she told me to bring more money next time (20 more) you do the math. .

Anyway, the TS was ok, the massage was just ok, great head, ok FS. She said she is the only one working there right now and didn't say if any new girls were coming anytime soon. Don't think I will be back to NH until I hear they have new girls or if Annie comes back. For the price and the lackluster massage it would make more sense to just get an escort.I was told before I went that Annie may be back this month. I really hope so because in addition to outstanding extras her massage is great.

RacknRider
02-12-12, 12:19
I have to eat a bit of crow here. I went to VIP-A yesterday. I was told "we have new girl, she young and beautiful." I thought to myself, I'm sure, but let's see. In walks this incredible looking little spinner, no more than 5' and 100 lbs, just the way I like. I don't know how old she really is, but she looks every bit of 25, even with good lighting. I have to say she is the best looking spa girl I have seen. Her name is "Iby" (eye-bee) not Ivy. If you like gorgeous young spinners, and who doesn't, she is a must see.

I realize that my post lately are all about the same spa. I am not looking to shill, but I have only been going to one place due to some dissatisfaction with the service at the other locations.

Enjoy.

Zapit
02-12-12, 19:29
Nothing wrong with sticking with a good place. I was stuck at rejuv. When Yumi was there, we hit it off nicely. Since she left I haven't found a regular place that's consistent.

Speaking of not sticking to the same place, I figured I would give One Spa another shot last week. I really only wanted a nice massage so I figured it would be a good time to see if there were any new girls. Nope, same girl that's been there quite a while, not very attractive and too talkative for me. Of course I still had a happy ending but that's another place on my do not visit list until I hear otherwise.

I have to eat a bit of crow here. I went to VIP-A yesterday. I was told "we have new girl, she young and beautiful." I thought to myself, I'm sure, but let's see. In walks this incredible looking little spinner, no more than 5' and 100 lbs, just the way I like. I don't know how old she really is, but she looks every bit of 25, even with good lighting. I have to say she is the best looking spa girl I have seen. Her name is "Iby" (eye-bee) not Ivy. If you like gorgeous young spinners, and who doesn't, she is a must see.

I realize that my post lately are all about the same spa. I am not looking to shill, but I have only been going to one place due to some dissatisfaction with the service at the other locations.

Enjoy.

Workaholic1976
02-18-12, 21:30

Enjoy.Agreed! She's from Korea, and had been in the States for about 6 months.

RacknRider
02-19-12, 11:57
I decided to go somewhere else for a change. I was met by Tammy, but opted to try the other lady. Her name is J (Jay?). She is about 5'8", around 40, with some meat on her bones. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. She provided a more than adequate service. Sometimes it seems that a lady that is a little lacking in one area will try a little harder in the service. If you like a little bit larger lady then I would recommend.

Good luck.

Zapit
02-26-12, 11:57
Stopped by to check out iby at VIP-A, pretty good massage along with a nice ending. She is definitely cute, she wasn't very talkative with me, but I'm not talkative either and I kind of prefer less talking while getting a massage. So in short I agree with the previous 2 posts, definitely check her out.

GreenVillian
03-12-12, 22:14
Although I haven't had the chance to confirm it personnally and I won't for a while, I called NH and the lady that answered told me Annie was back from vacation. I've been holding back waiting on her return because it just doesn't seem like I can get the same quality of service anywhere else. If you haven't had the chance to meet her then let me tell you that you really should. The massage is first rate and everything else is outstanding. I know I seem to have a fixation with her but let me tell you that you if you go see her you will too. PM if you need more info.

Briggs
04-07-12, 08:57
Although I haven't had the chance to confirm it personnally and I won't for a while, I called NH and the lady that answered told me Annie was back from vacation. I've been holding back waiting on her return because it just doesn't seem like I can get the same quality of service anywhere else. If you haven't had the chance to meet her then let me tell you that you really should. The massage is first rate and everything else is outstanding. I know I seem to have a fixation with her but let me tell you that you if you go see her you will too. PM if you need more info.Yes, annie is back at NH along with another women that's about a little above average on the AMP scale.

Existierende
04-08-12, 12:44
Hi all,

I'll be in Greenville for a few days on business, and I'm wondering if I could get a massage recommendation from you all. I don't go for the full boat. Just HJ and / or French. It's hard for me to tell which spas are which. In my experience, it's not good to ask for only a HJ at a FS place. Could any of you clue me in on the best spa (or indy) to go to? Recommendations of particular providers would be appreciated as well. PMs are fine, I check them often. Thanks a bunch! If you need any info on the spa scene in RI, let me know.

Best,

E

Zapit
04-12-12, 17:52
Stopped by Rejuvenation the other day, the girl that has been there isn't very hot but she gave a good massage and was playful so I've been going there when I just need a good massage and a little relief. So, stopped by the other day and got a new girl, she is not attractive at all and didn't give a good massage, she looked like an oversized midget to me (same body build). Anyway, I was really wanting a good massage but it didn't turn out well, I decided to pass on the HE also, she wasn't too happy about that and kept pushing for me to get some extras. I politely declined multiple times and eventually just left. I did hear someone else come in while I was there and it sounded like there was another girl working, could be the one that's been there for a while or maybe another new girl. I probably won't be going back for a while though myself just to avoid the girl I saw.

I was still really wanting some back relief, so I stopped by Lily spa. The girl I got there was kind of older but real cute and playful, gave a nice massage and good HE. She talked very good english also, not pushy talkative but good normal conversation after the massage.

Zapit
04-15-12, 12:57
Tried to go by NH the other day but they were full of cars so I decided to take a chance on VIP-G again. I've had good experiences there and lackluster experiences as well. Glad I stopped by the other day though, the girl I got was older as usual at most AMPs but not crazy old. Pretty decent bolt ons and overall body. She said she was new from Atlanta and I could tell, she gave a great thorough massage and great extras. She was talkative after the session but not overly talkative during which is just the way I like it. She tried to get higher prices than normal but eventually said ok to the normal Greenville price. She commented that Atlanta pays much better but that didn't affect her performance in any way, would definitely recommend. I also saw another girl that was hurrying out of the hallway but didn't get a great look, she was thin and looked younger though.

Workaholic1976
04-18-12, 20:21
Saw Annie- a little over weight for my preference.

However, great personality and awesome massage.

GreenVillian
04-21-12, 09:19
Saw Annie- a little over weight for my preference.

However, great personality and awesome massage.The massage is awesome and I hope her not being a spinner didn't put you off from letting her climb on board and ride.

Jim0273
04-23-12, 20:52
Visited this weekend. Won't return. .6+.6 tip. Masseuse was very thin, short hair, maybe 50? Should have waited for NH to open at 1.

Member #4819
04-24-12, 14:59
Visited this weekend. Won't return. .6+.6 tip. Masseuse was very thin, short hair, maybe 50? Should have waited for NH to open at 1.I just got back from NH and all I can say is WOW! Annie was there, but I saw another lady. She was thin but had very nice rack. I just forgot to ask for her name. She had a very pretty face too. After the TS Annie greeted me as I walked back into the room. She told the other lady to make sure she took good care of me. AND SHE DID!

The O man.

Will always be a fan of the AMP!

Zapit
05-02-12, 23:39
Stopped by NH last week, saw Keisha. I also saw annie in the hall but Keisha took care of me. She speaks very good english, good looking with nice body. I had a real good time with her, she talks alot but she gave a damn good massage and the extras were great as well.

Sonso
05-03-12, 23:32
Any thing good happening at SA these days? Been a couple years now. Went to Anderson a few weeks back, but the little hottie was long gone. Another girl greeted me but had to ask for something else to look at. Replacement wasn't much better. Just fair at best.

GreenVillian
05-04-12, 10:05
Well I finally got a chance to see Annie at NH and it was well worth the wait. Was greeted by another asian lady who was very hot but I didn't get her name. If I remember right I saw her a couple of years ago and have positive memories of the encounter. Everything went just as I expected with a very good tableshower (she even spent extra time washing my hands since I was coming from work and they had some grease stains on them) , an excellent massage and of course the extras. I've been to about a half a dozen AMPs and seen maybe a dozen massage girls and Annie is the one that sets the standard.

Have fun and be safe.

Mallard1
05-17-12, 20:53
In town for a few days so decided to hit up VIP spa. Kind of a dump, massage was ok and she wasn't very happy when I told I only had 40 for a tip but she rubbed away the pain anyways. Will not repeat. Can someone please tell me what nh stands for I would like to give them a try before I go home or maybe a local lady that doesn't advertise much but is worth a visit.

Dabeaver
05-23-12, 07:24
In town for a few days so decided to hit up VIP spa. Kind of a dump, massage was ok and she wasn't very happy when I told I only had 40 for a tip but she rubbed away the pain anyways. Will not repeat. Can someone please tell me what nh stands for I would like to give them a try before I go home or maybe a local lady that doesn't advertise much but is worth a visit.NH is Natural Health in Greenville.

DbrownHornet
05-30-12, 00:03
This place has new management and staff which appear to be 60 year olds. I stop by recently and noticed the new neighboring establishments which include a car wash and mobile fish fry business. This is not good if you are trying to be discreet in an already open location. The inside of the place has been cleaned up a bit which is always nice. However, the previous mgr. Always kept at least one young girl with a one not so young girl usually from Atlanta that provided all inclusive services. The new manger has nothing but one old lady named Kim (at least when I stop by) and they were totally legit at least on the first visit. I wouldn't be interested in anything anyway with the current attendant. I probably want return for at least three months. By that time they will be either out of business or more relaxed with younger attendants. I usually do not post about AMP's in this area or mentioned any names because those that don't advertise, don't need the attention on the net, but I just wanted to everyone to know that this place is under new mgt. And things have changed to my dismay.

Zapit
06-04-12, 17:57
Stopped by NH last week, first time back there in probably a year and a half. I hadn't seen many reviews lately so I figured I would test the waters. The girl I got (only saw one) wasn't hot, cute but not hot and a little pudgy belly. Anyway, she gave a real nice TS and a great massage (more sensual than therapeutic). And the ending was pretty nice but clothed. Unlike the other times I've been there she wasn't pushy trying to upsell.

TSM9999
06-09-12, 19:17
Hi guys,

New member. 1st time posting. I tried NH for the 1st time a couple days ago. Actually this was my 1st time in an AMP. Was really nervous going in. I think the lady could tell. Her name sounded like "Jay Jay". Not sure. Either way she took really good care of me. Wasn't sure how to go about asking for special treatment but she was really patient. Will definitely return. She was the only one I saw in there. Wasn't bad looking but I was wondering what some of the others may look like. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HonVincent0503
06-11-12, 23:05
How old was Annie from NH? How she looks like? How old it she?

Thank you.

Be safe and have fun

Love the Hoes
06-12-12, 08:37
Long time lurker, AMP afficianado, but rarely post.

Was in town on business so decided to try out NH after reading the posts here. The drive there was interesting as I saw 3 SW on the way there. 2 WSW. 1 BSW. The area was rougher than expected but being from the Detroit area, I had no worries.

Anyway, I get there, go in, ring bell and no one comes out. I try knocking and ringing the bell again, still no one. Finally, I went back to my car and called and got an answer on the 1st ring. They say come in and wait 5 minutes. The "mamsan" comes out and I'm immediately having second thoughts. I asked for Annie and was told she was on vacation but Jay Jay was available. Ok. Okay face, slim body, bad "B" bolt ons, but looked okay.

Table shower was decent, I was clean everywhere. Massage was basically nonexistent, and she talked and talked. And talked, to the extent that I wanted to tell her to STFU!

Jumped in to CBJ, and then hopped on for CFS before I was fully aroused. CG for a few, then she gets tired and tells me to work harder. I wasn't there to be a stallion, so I told her to get off and finish me. Ended up with an okay HJ.

Total damage. House 60, 100 for her.

Would not repeat.

Briggs
06-12-12, 18:39
Long time lurker, AMP afficianado, but rarely post.

Was in town on business so decided to try out NH after reading the posts here. The drive there was interesting as I saw 3 SW on the way there. 2 WSW. 1 BSW. The area was rougher than expected but being from the Detroit area, I had no worries.

Anyway, I get there, go in, ring bell and no one comes out. I try knocking and ringing the bell again, still no one. Finally, I went back to my car and called and got an answer on the 1st ring. They say come in and wait 5 minutes. The "mamsan" comes out and I'm immediately having second thoughts. I asked for Annie and was told she was on vacation but Jay Jay was available. Ok. Okay face, slim body, bad "B" bolt ons, but looked okay.

Table shower was decent, I was clean everywhere. Massage was basically nonexistent, and she talked and talked. And talked, to the extent that I wanted to tell her to STFU!

Jumped in to CBJ, and then hopped on for CFS before I was fully aroused. CG for a few, then she gets tired and tells me to work harder. I wasn't there to be a stallion, so I told her to get off and finish me. Ended up with an okay HJ.

Total damage. House 60, 100 for her.

Unfortunately, the AMP scene has really gone downhill over the last few years. Girls getting older instead of younger and they expect more money which is insane. Last decent time was in Asheville at Asia when Michelle worked, young and good looking, . It really getting to be hit and miss, I would suggest to try and provide more intel so we don't waste alot of time, gas and money. Will report more myself as I haven't posted when I was disappointed.

Would not repeat.Unfortunately the AMP scene has really gone downhill over the last few years. The girls are getting older instead of younger and they want more money. It is insane. The last decent time I had was in asheville at asia with michelle, was young and decent looking. It really is starting to be hit and miss, mostly miss. Also they have fewer girls working. I would suggest we keep each other informed so not to waste time, gas and money. I have walked out more times recently than ever before. Usually have not posted when I was disappointed but I will now. Hopefully they will start to bring in some talent.

Good hunting.

TallyTraveler
06-15-12, 20:04
Has anyone used their services?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-soothing-touch/5436912

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/reiki-touch-therapy/4999415

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-island-wants-to-massage-you/4969114

Thank You,

TallyTraveler

Smut Villian
06-16-12, 11:54

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-and-soothing-touch/5436912

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-island-wants-to-massage-you/4969114

Thank You,

TallyTravelerNever even heard of them. But the last one,"Massage Island"; with hours like that (9am to 6pm) , I'm thinking that one's legit (as in no extras).

Hammmerm1
06-16-12, 12:51

Thank You,

TallyTravelerMassage island is legit I have try to get ahold of the 2nd one with no luck.