PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

HobbyLobby
01-31-17, 11:27
Just got back from seeing Victoria at NH, and I'm still reeling. She is beyond stunning. Looks like a model from her face to her slender, perfectly smooth, toned body with full, perky naturals and very responsive nipples. She was friendly, but I can't speak much for the massage as we went for the flip rather quickly. "Negotiated" myself out of more money than I planned, but I had not planned on seeing a girl like this. Took off her shirt, hiked up her skirt and crawled across me. Very slow and sensual. A bit of dirty talk from her and I was finished.

Victoria is an absolute treat. Go see her now if you can. Her last day in town is Friday, but she says she's planning to move to Greenville with a friend (who knows if that's true or not).

Member #5689
01-31-17, 12:37
I stopped by this weekend also drew Susie. Got the hour as reported before massage started out bad just pushing on my back with fingertips but as she did butt legs feet it got much better. She was pleasant I planned on FS but was late for an appointment so told her just standard HE no negotiation went to it decent job tipped 40. Will try again when I can stay for FS. She said they were really slow they closed the old one because bank forclosed on building and said they had to move.

SCWildRide
01-31-17, 19:37
My understanding from other ladies in the business who know her say she is a no extras provider but have not personally seen her.
D1.Do you mean Victoria?

I saw Linda before she left. Pretty good but no Anni LOL. She set the bar kinda high. I did see this Victoria gal and she has legs for days. Didn't help she was wearing heals but tall slender sexy looking gal for sure. Would love to sample if she offers FS.

Also saw golden puss (Alibaba) was back, must be taking over for Linda.

Daniel1
02-01-17, 11:19
Do you mean Victoria?

I saw Linda before she left. Pretty good but no Anni LOL. She set the bar kinda high. I did see this Victoria gal and she has legs for days. Didn't help she was wearing heals but tall slender sexy looking gal for sure. Would love to sample if she offers FS.

Also saw golden puss (Alibaba) was back, must be taking over for Linda.Sorry I posted on the wrong post I was talking about Stacy in Taylors that does body rubs.

D1.

CarieMarie12
02-06-17, 21:39
Did you ever find out? I would like to know as well

I'm a female and I was wondering if any places in Upstate SC offer happy endings for women. It's a fantasy of mine and I'm trying to find a place where I can make it come true at. Thanks!! Tenna..

CarieMarie12
02-06-17, 21:46
Are there any places around who does happy ending for women, or tease a lot?

SirCumLot
02-06-17, 22:42
Just got back from seeing Victoria at NH, and I'm still reeling. She is beyond stunning. Looks like a model from her face to her slender, perfectly smooth, toned body with full, perky naturals and very responsive nipples. She was friendly, but I can't speak much for the massage as we went for the flip rather quickly. "Negotiated" myself out of more money than I planned, but I had not planned on seeing a girl like this. Took off her shirt, hiked up her skirt and crawled across me. Very slow and sensual. A bit of dirty talk from her and I was finished.

Victoria is an absolute treat. Go see her now if you can. Her last day in town is Friday, but she says she's planning to move to Greenville with a friend (who knows if that's true or not).Which parlor? Also, is she an Asian female?

SirCumLot
02-06-17, 22:44
Are there any places around who does happy ending for women, or tease a lot?Hit me up!

SirCumLot
02-07-17, 07:06
I'm a female and I was wondering if any places in Upstate SC offer happy endings for women. It's a fantasy of mine and I'm trying to find a place where I can make it come true at. Thanks!! Tenna.Pm me for details.

Daniel1
02-07-17, 09:28
Are there any places around who does happy ending for women, or tease a lot?You could try Kay and Simply Pure she advertises on Backpage massage section which is still running.

Happy Hunting.

D1.

SuperMan2585
02-08-17, 09:38
Does anyone has any experience with Lee or crystal spa in anderson area?

Zauriel
02-12-17, 06:23
Went there on Friday. They had Chinese dance music on in the room. Weird. Anyway, I got an exceptional massage, she upsold another 30 minutes, which was a pleasure. No teasing at all. Nothing sensual. Occasionally she would lean over me where her inner thighs and crotch would brush against my hand and I gave a squeeze. And she didn't jump away, but nothing. I didn't care though. She was skinny as a rail and not particularly pretty. And I got, as previously stated, the terrific massage I needed.

DbrownHornet
02-15-17, 23:43
I visited Nice Spa in Easley a couple of times before Christmas after they first opened and drew Kelly both times. She's older and gave an excellent massage, but that was it. I have visited two times after Christmas and Linda is working there now. She does a good massage and is more friendly than the other Chinese MP's in the G'ville area. Don't think a TS is available although there is a self shower available I think.

NoEasyDay
02-16-17, 00:34
Last night, I was in the mood for a legit massage and some relaxation. I think due to Valentine's Day most regular places were booked, so I tried my hand at one of the independent providers. Couldn't coordinate a link up, so I moved on to the AMPs. I was inclined to try Willow but wasn't comfortable with the parking situation, so I opted for Lee. Standard entry, with a doorbell inside the main door. Older mamasan took me back per the usual. 6. to the house, when asked I said yes to the TS. Excellent shower, very attentive in front and back. No name for the provider, but I would guess 40's or around 50. Not a spinner. Massage was more of a series of firm compressions on my back than much actual rubbing. Everything was good on the flip. Downside- I got off the table and paid immediately on the flip which was just an awkward distraction. All in all, I got what I was looking for. . 6 to the house and. 6 tip.

Will not repeat, but I'm spoiled by the professional and clean atmosphere of places like NE in Columbia (my AMP gold standard). Lee was not that. A little dingy, a little damp smelling. But the towels were soft and I got what I paid for. As always, YMMV.

Tigerx2
02-16-17, 20:26
I visited Nice Spa in Easley a couple of times before Christmas after they first opened and drew Kelly both times. She's older and gave an excellent massage, but that was it. I have visited two times after Christmas and Linda is working there now. She does a good massage and is more friendly than the other Chinese MP's in the G'ville area. Don't think a TS is available although there is a self shower available I think.They installed a table shower right before Christmas. It is behind the curtains on the left of the entrance. I have been there several times due to the good massages only, except for my last visit. I think she was just a fill-in during the Christmas holidays because she did not know what she was doing. She said that she worked in a bakery before she came down from New York to fill-in as a provider. I have not been back since December. There have been 3 different providers from the latter part of the summer until December.

Lov2play
02-16-17, 23:19
Will not repeat, but I'm spoiled by the professional and clean atmosphere of places like NE in Columbia (my AMP gold standard). Lee was not that. A little dingy, a little damp smelling. But the towels were soft and I got what I paid for. As always, YMMV.It's a shame as Lee use to be the goto place in A town back in the day. I don't know what happened in the upstate, but a message at one of these places is a thing of the past. It's like you get a good TS then you lay down on the table and this whisper comes, " what you want beby'. I might try NE in Cola next time I'm in town.

Safe travels NED.

L2 p.

Jespadonamin
02-17-17, 22:46
I was inclined to try Willow but wasn't comfortable with the parking situationYou can drive around the side of the building if uneasy about the parking situation. If you don't mind the ambiance, this place isn't bad. Never had a negative experience there.

MrIthaca
02-18-17, 08:56
I am somewhat amused by those of you that complain about the level of massage at Asian Massage Parlors. Please realize that the majority of them are not there for the massage. I had one Korean girl tell me that "this place is for sex, not massage". If you really need a massage go to a licensed masseuse. Not expensive and very satisfying.

Lov2play
02-18-17, 15:15
I am somewhat amused by those of you that complain about the level of massage at Asian Massage Parlors. Please realize that the majority of them are not there for the massage. I had one Korean girl tell me that "this place is for sex, not massage". If you really need a massage go to a licensed masseuse. Not expensive and very satisfying.Mr. I, evidently you didn't visit these places 10 or even 5 years ago. I can promise you that they would give you a good massage and then you could tip for what you wanted. But yes a real massage could be had. I've left places and felt the massage and shower was worth the price alone, much less the desert and lets not forget the sauna room, OMG they treated you like a king brother!

I don't know if there is some other "old timers" still on here that remember that but the days of May and Kay are missed!

Old Timers, do why'all remember Sandy, June, Pepsi and Tammy to name a few?

The good ol' days, LOL.

L2 p.

Member #6019
02-18-17, 18:57
I'm not an old timer regarding places in the Upstate, (Moved to Myrtle for 17 years), but my experiences were similar there as to what you are saying.

I got a Full Body Wash. No TS. Room was amazing. Also got a full hour massage that was Very Good before any kind of flip. Then it was On for another hour so to speak.

So I understand what you are saying.

CoolPanther
02-18-17, 21:49
Mr. I, evidently you didn't visit these places 10 or even 5 years ago. I can promise you that they would give you a good massage and then you could tip for what you wanted. But yes a real massage could be had. I've left places and felt the massage and shower was worth the price alone, much less the desert and lets not forget the sauna room, OMG they treated you like a king brother!

I don't know if there is some other "old timers" still on here that remember that but the days of May and Kay are missed!

The good ol' days, LOL.

L2 p.I have to agree with you L2 P. When it comes to AMP's I'm not an expert but I have been to a couple. The best experience for me didn't involve a long massage, sauna or table shower. I was in the mood strictly for dessert this particular evening and I went to a nice AMP. The mamasan led me to a room where after a short time period a fairly attractive middle aged asian woman with a nice body came in and began my massage. She and I hit it off and after 10 minutes she offered me full service. Once I gave her the donation she left the room and came back with a cover I believe (I can't remember if I had it or if she did) but in any event we started kissing and we both climbed up on the massage table in the missionary position and as I mounted her and moved towards penetration I remembered that the cover wasn't on yet so before I could raise up she put the cover on me in one move without missing a beat. I thought that was awesome! She put it on as I was entering her without even looking. Both hands. Providers like her who made it an art form are hard to find now.

SeasonalBrew2
02-18-17, 23:43
I visited about 2 weeks ago and had an OK session with Cookie. She's gone now but had an excellent session with an old staple at this location a few days ago. There's a new Mamasan as of these last 2 sessions but it had been several months since my last visit so I'm not sure when the change took place. I was told a new young girl would be there on Monday. Not the first or last time I'll hear that.

ScGuy56
02-19-17, 15:07
I visited about 2 weeks ago and had an OK session with Cookie. She's gone now but had an excellent session with an old staple at this location a few days ago. There's a new Mamasan as of these last 2 sessions but it had been several months since my last visit so I'm not sure when the change took place. I was told a new young girl would be there on Monday. Not the first or last time I'll hear that.I think the change happened about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I just happened to go there the first night the new mamasan was there. Since I live in the area I have been a frequent visitor. Even adjusted the cameras for Mimi a few months back, well more than that, when she started running the place. It really is the only place in P'ville now. K Therapy changed owners about 10 months ago. Even sold the old Nissan gold van to the new owner. Who despite what the ad says, seems to be the only employee there. She is probably in her early to late sixties and tries to get all dolled up. But you know what they say about lipstick. And pigs. Last time I visited I just went to the door and asked for the new girl. "she on vacation". I promptly left. It used to be the place. Had a great four hands session there last May. One of my top five moments in my life. Regarding AMPs.

ScGuy56
02-19-17, 15:12
I have been lurking on here for about a year. Love the insight I have received and finally decided to do some sharing. I have been visiting AMPs on the west side of Greenville and Anderson for probably about 15 years or so. Been thru all the sad shutdowns of the really nice places. Gotten to know most of the good providers. Really well. It just goes thru phases. Seem to be one right now. When I find a decent place I stick to it. Just wanted to say Hi. Stay safe and be nice. It really pays off if you treat the ladies well. Christmas was always a good time in the past. Before I was single, I had to take all the cakes and fruit into work to get rid of it. I really like getting a massage and then getting fed afterwards. As I said, it pays off.

SCWildRide
02-19-17, 18:06
Anyone sampled the new menu here past couple of weeks?

Member #5387
02-20-17, 09:56
Anyone sampled the new menu here past couple of weeks?Joy is back. She was there several months ago. Big tits, decent body, late 30's (There's another new girl there too, haven't seen her though.

Confused 1966
02-20-17, 13:04
Anyone sampled the new menu here past couple of weeks?I saw Suzie about 2 weeks ago. She's Thai and she's Annie's equal in face and figure, maybe a few years older. But that's where the similarity ends. It was possibly the worst massage I ever had. Post-flip events were nothing to write home about either. My 2 cents.

GetDownTown
02-20-17, 20:29
Has anyone tried out Chi on 101 in Greer lately. It's so close to work for me that I am about to burst with curiosity. I have mainly stuck with individual providers for my massage needs. I have been to Alba in recent past but it is incredibly hit or miss IMO. I don't post much but I really appreciate those of you that do!

VBacon
02-21-17, 15:48
Has anyone tried out Chi on 101 in Greer lately. It's so close to work for me that I am about to burst with curiosity. I have mainly stuck with individual providers for my massage needs. I have been to Alba in recent past but it is incredibly hit or miss IMO. I don't post much but I really appreciate those of you that do!I haven't been since last fall and I wasn't really impressed. The experience is typical of what you've had at Alba and will probably be rushed. The providers I've seen are older and have seen better days. I do hear they have a table shower now.

If you have any recommendations on individual providers, shoot me a PM. I'm always looking.

Confused 1966
02-21-17, 16:09
Has anyone tried out Chi on 101 in Greer lately. It's so close to work for me that I am about to burst with curiosity. I have mainly stuck with individual providers for my massage needs. I have been to Alba in recent past but it is incredibly hit or miss IMO. I don't post much but I really appreciate those of you that do!Things may have changed since July when I walked in and decided not to stay, but look up my post, #1039.

Billybob49
02-21-17, 16:14
Mr. I, evidently you didn't visit these places 10 or even 5 years ago. I can promise you that they would give you a good massage and then you could tip for what you wanted. But yes a real massage could be had. I've left places and felt the massage and shower was worth the price alone, much less the desert and lets not forget the sauna room, OMG they treated you like a king brother!

The good ol' days, LOL.

L2 p.L2 p, do you remember SAM at what used to be VIP in Anderson? Japanese girl, tiny and so young, looked like a little Japanese doll and also so sweet, wish I knew what happened to her and where she is, got to where I saw her often, my atf, she was like my girlfriend! If you did knew her pm me.

IronFist1
02-21-17, 23:11
L2 p, do you remember SAM at what used to be VIP in Anderson? Japanese girl, tiny and so young, looked like a little Japanese doll and also so sweet, wish I knew what happened to her and where she is, got to where I saw her often, my atf, she was like my girlfriend! If you did knew her pm me.I saw Pepsi in Athens Ga. About 6 years ago. What a great experience. Not sure if that's who you are talking about. Pepsi was absolutely beautiful with hair down to her waist.

GentLegus2
02-22-17, 01:42
I saw Pepsi in Athens Ga. About 6 years ago. What a great experience. Not sure if that's who you are talking about. Pepsi was absolutely beautiful with hair down to her waist.Oh the times I had in Anderson with Pepsi and Yoko. I would see one then the other on some visits. I went two or three times a week some times. Pepsi was perhaps the best I have ever seen oh the things she could do with her tongue.

Swanson21
02-22-17, 08:39
I am somewhat amused by those of you that complain about the level of massage at Asian Massage Parlors. Please realize that the majority of them are not there for the massage. I had one Korean girl tell me that "this place is for sex, not massage". If you really need a massage go to a licensed masseuse. Not expensive and very satisfying.I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been to plenty of AMPs where I received some awesome massages. In fact, the best massage I have ever had, was done in an AMP. When I pay that house fee, I'm paying for the massage; and I want it to be great. I would much rather have a great massage and no extras, than to have a lousy massage with extras. If you pay a $60 house fee, receive a lousy massage and a HJ, and tip $40, that means you are basically paying $100 for a HJ.

Zauriel
02-22-17, 09:19
Hear, hear!

I couldn't disagree with you more. I have been to plenty of AMPs where I received some awesome massages. In fact, the best massage I have ever had, was done in an AMP. When I pay that house fee, I'm paying for the massage; and I want it to be great. I would much rather have a great massage and no extras, than to have a lousy massage with extras. If you pay a $60 house fee, receive a lousy massage and a HJ, and tip $40, that means you are basically paying $100 for a HJ.

Lov2play
02-22-17, 21:01
L2 p, do you remember SAM at what used to be VIP in Anderson? Japanese girl, tiny and so young, looked like a little Japanese doll and also so sweet, wish I knew what happened to her and where she is, got to where I saw her often, my atf, she was like my girlfriend! If you did knew her pm me.Nope BB I never had the pleasure to visit SAM but she does sound like one that I should have seen, LOL Girls like SAM is one in a million!

I saw Pepsi in Athens Ga. About 6 years ago. What a great experience. Not sure if that's who you are talking about. Pepsi was absolutely beautiful with hair down to her waist.Yes IF1, the one and only Pepsi, she was in Anderson for about a month to 6 weeks. Broke my heart when she left, and yes she would take your breath away gorgeous!

Good to remember the good old day guys!!

L2 p.

MrUnknown88
02-24-17, 13:54
Does anyone know where I can get a good he in the Greenville area from a not bad looking gal?

Confused 1966
02-24-17, 18:23
Does anyone know where I can get a good he in the Greenville area from a not bad looking gal?MrUnknown,

Generally it's considered good form for a new poster to submit a few reviews and let the members get to know him before he asks questions. In the meantime scroll down. There are more than enough establishments already discussed.

C-66.

ScGuy56
02-25-17, 17:15
Went there on a Saturday morning. Had been once before right after they opened. Older lady and what I think is a more middle aged lady. Now months later, same ones. But I drew the younger one this time. Great table shower, great massage, love it when the put the hot rocks on my back and they rub them in. Then I started getting asked if I want the special. I say sure. Well I only took enough tip for one. And I told her, she frowned and I thought that was the end of that. Next thing I know, the older lady comes in to join us. Anyway. It is a two fer at the end of the session. Kind of surprising and me being me. I just went with it. After all it was a bargain and I cannot say no when women need a little something also. Was an interesting time. Might do it again when I get bored.

YelMustang2
02-26-17, 09:05
Went by this week about 8 pm. Mamasan met me at door and rushed me to a room where MAE came in took me to TS nothing good here but I hope it will get better. In room standard So so massage with towel on my back a lot of just pushing down but not a good massage at all. I'm hoping things will get better well time was ticking out when the flip came and it was rub my head and face and I have removed towel too, even made mention of more and she said finished. Left me with semi boner that could have used attention. I will not repeat here. YMMV. Good luck if you visit. YM2.

YelMustang2
02-26-17, 09:17
Saw her sat morn. Took the hour. Buck 20 good clean appartment. She met me at the door with robe on, took me to bedroom took off robe and had and a pink sort of nightie on but not to reveling did a pretty decent back rub with lotion. Talked the whole time. Chatty chatty. She Then started the slowly playing with the guys from behind well that was a first but felt damn good. Had me flip and she went at it. Nice HE but I could not even get her to flash me those boobs. All in all I had rather get a massage at a req. Place and do my self for half the cost. Just my take. Be safe have fun that's what life is about. YM2.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-stacy-lunch-special-11am-2pm/16082865

Tigerx2
02-26-17, 10:49
Went by this week about 8 pm. Mamasan met me at door and rushed me to a room where MAE came in took me to TS nothing good here but I hope it will get better. In room standard So so massage with towel on my back a lot of just pushing down but not a good massage at all. I'm hoping things will get better well time was ticking out when the flip came and it was rub my head and face and I have removed towel too, even made mention of more and she said finished. Left me with semi boner that could have used attention. I will not repeat here. YMMV. Good luck if you visit. YM2.I received the same treatment the other day when I stopped by the place. The only difference is that I didn't even get offered a TS. From the way it sounds, I didn't miss much. It was better when it first opened.

Zauriel
02-27-17, 16:05
Anyone know if there are any extras available from Pat, the sexy small bbw at this place?

IronFist1
02-27-17, 18:51
I'm out of Columbia. I read some post here about the Asian place in Maulden. Those post were mostly just massage with nothing else. I 'll be in the area tomorrow and was looking for a TS, massage and HE. My question is should I give it a whirl.

Hammmerm1
02-27-17, 19:08
Anyone know if there are any extras available from Pat, the sexy small bbw at this place?I was there a year ago no extras at all.

Jayce12
02-27-17, 20:18
I'm out of Columbia. I read some post here about the Asian place in Maulden. Those post were mostly just massage with nothing else. I 'll be in the area tomorrow and was looking for a TS, massage and HE. My question is should I give it a whirl.You are likely to get a decent massage and TS, but the HE is highly unlikely. Most of the AMPs nearby are either decent massage or HE; both are often hard to come by. (As always, YMMV.) I recommend an independent provider if that's what you want. Kay, Simply Pure Massage (therapeutic massage BP) is right down the street.

Tigerx2
02-27-17, 21:11
I decided to do an early bird special at Magic Hands. I did 2 hrs for $90. No teasing, just a massage. The massage was not bad, but it was not good either. May try it again with another provider. The early bird special is hard to beat if you are only looking for a massage.

IronFist1
02-27-17, 22:01
You are likely to get a decent massage and TS, but the HE is highly unlikely. Most of the AMPs nearby are either decent massage or HE; both are often hard to come by. (As always, YMMV.) I recommend an independent provider if that's what you want. Kay, Simply Pure Massage (therapeutic massage BP) is right down the street.Thanks for the info. Ill see how my schedule goes if I get to either I'll report back.

Zauriel
02-28-17, 13:22
Thanks for the sad sad news.

I was there a year ago no extras at all.

VBacon
02-28-17, 20:19
I decided to do an early bird special at Magic Hands. I did 2 hrs for $90. No teasing, just a massage. The massage was not bad, but it was not good either. May try it again with another provider. The early bird special is hard to beat if you are only looking for a massage.It's one of my favorite places but it's DIY. Ching Ching is excellent for the price but is mostly legitimate.

BigMarkd
02-28-17, 20:51
Can anyone PM me regarding details on Kay's menu and fee structure and any other helpful info?

Thanks,

Mark.

Tigerx2
02-28-17, 21:27
It's one of my favorite places but it's DIY. Ching Ching is excellent for the price but is mostly legitimate.What do you mean by mostly legitimate?

VBacon
03-01-17, 09:11
What do you mean by mostly legitimate?Sent a PM.

Hammmerm1
03-03-17, 21:03
Has anyone every got any extras at LP Massage in Anderson.

AgentZero
03-04-17, 12:01
Has anyone every got any extras at LP Massage in Anderson.Been there on a couple of occasions, received a good massage but no hints of anything more.

Tigerx2
03-04-17, 21:40
Has anyone every got any extras at LP Massage in Anderson.If you are looking for a good massage, LP is a good place to go. If you are looking for something more, LP is not the place to go. I like to go there when I want a good massage.

Tigerx2
03-04-17, 22:18
Went there on a Saturday morning. Had been once before right after they opened. Older lady and what I think is a more middle aged lady. Now months later, same ones. But I drew the younger one this time. Great table shower, great massage, love it when the put the hot rocks on my back and they rub them in. Then I started getting asked if I want the special. I say sure. Well I only took enough tip for one. And I told her, she frowned and I thought that was the end of that. Next thing I know, the older lady comes in to join us. Anyway. It is a two fer at the end of the session. Kind of surprising and me being me. I just went with it. After all it was a bargain and I cannot say no when women need a little something also. Was an interesting time. Might do it again when I get bored.I went there looking for that great massage and was disappointed. There was an older lady and another older lady there. The TS consisted of a lather, rinse and a towel placed on me while hot is sprayed on the towel. My provider may have been hot 30 yrs ago, but she appears way past her prime. Just my opinion. You know the old saying about a pig with lip stick. That's all I am saying about that. The massage consisted of her applying lotion on me. I don't know what was on the menu, neither did I care. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

JustLooking100
03-05-17, 09:35
First time at Natural Health Spa, met Alexis (she claimed it was her first day) petite girl but nice body. Poor massage and TS, and she talked the WHOLE time which made it difficult to relax. On the flip everything got much better. Then after the fun stuff she wanted to keep talking and talking. Pretty girl with good finish but not sure if was worth the constant broken English talking where I spent most of the time trying to figure out what she was saying.

VBacon
03-05-17, 09:35
Can anyone PM me regarding details on Kay's menu and fee structure and any other helpful info?

Thanks,

Mark.Read back through the forum. There's plenty of information there.

ScGuy56
03-05-17, 12:56
I went there looking for that great massage and was disappointed. There was an older lady and another older lady there. The TS consisted of a lather, rinse and a towel placed on me while hot is sprayed on the towel. My provider may have been hot 30 yrs ago, but she appears way past her prime. Just my opinion. You know the old saying about a pig with lip stick. That's all I am saying about that. The massage consisted of her applying lotion on me. I don't know what was on the menu, neither did I care. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.Maybe I hit on a "good" day? Both times my massage was at least decent. The last time was the best of the two. I had thought about revisiting today but after your review I will probably skip it. And yes I do know that old saying. And to really see it in close up. Go to K Therapy. Wow. Things seem to be going downhill in this neck of the woods. I haven't been down to Anderson lately. I might have to revisit that area since I live between the two. Sorry you have a bad experience. Ugh I hate it when we got thru these periods. Just makes you want to stay home and save your money.

Myrtle Beach
03-05-17, 13:42
First time at Natural Health Spa, met Alexis (she claimed it was her first day) petite girl but nice body. Poor massage and TS, and she talked the WHOLE time which made it difficult to relax. On the flip everything got much better. Then after the fun stuff she wanted to keep talking and talking. Pretty girl with good finish but not sure if was worth the constant broken English talking where I spent most of the time trying to figure out what she was saying.To keep that purty mouth busy. Just sayin,.

Sephiroth33
03-05-17, 19:54
New to this side of the site. Can I hear some all time favorites? Thanks in advance for your input.

BigDaddyNit
03-06-17, 09:34
Went to NH about a week ago. I usually opt for Annie but she was away, instead drew Susie. Decent looking mid size, mid 40's. Massage ended up being a 15 min. Light rub, very disappointing. On the flip opted for he. Should have saved my money b / c that was no better than the mediocre massage. After finish asked for a ts. She lead me into the ts area and left me! WTH! I ended up doing the ts myself, that was a first! While leaving she asked me how she compared to Annie. I laughed and walked out. I usually receive great service at NH. I hope this was just a bump in the road and not the new norm.

Confused 1966
03-06-17, 12:26
Went to NH about a week ago. I usually opt for Annie but she was away, instead drew Susie. Decent looking mid size, mid 40's. Massage ended up being a 15 min. Light rub, very disappointing. On the flip opted for he. Should have saved my money b / c that was no better than the mediocre massage. After finish asked for a ts. She lead me into the ts area and left me! WTH! I ended up doing the ts myself, that was a first! While leaving she asked me how she compared to Annie. I laughed and walked out. I usually receive great service at NH. I hope this was just a bump in the road and not the new norm.NH not living up to its standard? Amen to that. I reported Suzie's poor service on February 20. Go my post number 1277 on page 3. Had you read it before going, it might have saved you some time and money. But whatever the case, Suzie has been here almost a month by now and (I hope) she should be leaving soon.

BigDaddyNit
03-06-17, 23:40
I wish I had read it! I was hoping for Annie but decided to take a chance that didn't work out. I was at Healing Touch on River rd in Piedmont about a month ago. There were a tall slender asian, can't recall her name. She gave one of the best massages I've had with a nice ending. Went back a couple of weeks later and she was gone. Ended up getting subpar service from a nice looking asian girl (tall, slender, late 30's.) Healing Touch is usually my backup, but they have been lacking lately as well. What's happening out here!

NH not living up to its standard? Amen to that. I reported Suzie's poor service on February 20. Go my post number 1277 on page 3. Had you read it before going, it might have saved you some time and money. But whatever the case, Suzie has been here almost a month by now and (I hope) she should be leaving soon.

SCWildRide
03-07-17, 20:42
Anyone want to toftt? LOL Wonder if this guy looked like this before or after massage?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healthy-day-in/16438974

VBacon
03-07-17, 21:14
Anyone want to toftt? LOL Wonder if this guy looked like this before or after massage?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healthy-day-in/16438974LOL. I noticed she changed her ad the next day. That was a bad choice.

Lov2play
03-07-17, 22:18

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healthy-day-in/16438974Not my definition of Happy Ending, I'll pass, LOL.

L2 p.

FredThomas71
03-10-17, 12:32
Not my definition of Happy Ending, I'll pass, LOL.

L2 p.Hey guys, I toftt and she is strictly a traditional masseuse with no HE's, BJ's or anything of the erotic sort. You can scratch this one off.

JetSet30
03-11-17, 13:13

Thanks,

Mark.Saw her a few weeks ago. The massage wasn't very good, almost no teasing, has a HE. Damage was $. Others have said that she'll offer more on repeat visits but I don't think I'll repeat. Feel free to PM me with questions.

ClamDigger69
03-14-17, 11:25
https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/6033857890.html

Have seen her three times and while was looking for a more fully relaxing massage free of all stress, she ended up being so damn good that I have seen her 3 times since. She emphatically insists no "full.

" massage but for the price and the fact she can come to you or you can go to her along with the quality of her massage although G rated is really a good value and I thought I would pass on my findings to save the die hard traditional "AMP" lovers the research. For a good, regular massage then def recommend. If somethine else sought, then pass. PM with any further? S if you want.

ClamDigger69
03-15-17, 06:05
When I said no "full" I meant to say no "smiley endings" or "nevertheless full".

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/6033857890.html

Have seen her three times and while was looking for a more fully relaxing massage free of all stress, she ended up being so damn good that I have seen her 3 times since. She emphatically insists no "full.

" massage but for the price and the fact she can come to you or you can go to her along with the quality of her massage although G rated is really a good value and I thought I would pass on my findings to save the die hard traditional "AMP" lovers the research. For a good, regular massage then def recommend. If something else sought, then pass. PM with any further? S if you want.

VBacon
03-15-17, 07:23
When I said no "full" I meant to say no "smiley endings" or "nevertheless full".Thanks. $40/ hr is a great deal. She's downtown?

ClamDigger69
03-15-17, 13:24
Yes but I've never been to her stuido but it its downtown from talking to her. She is mobile though with her own portable table and all but I have my own so she just comes to my place.

Thanks. $40/ hr is a great deal. She's downtown?

MooglePop
03-18-17, 07:54
Any one mind suggesting a spa that is known for offering F / S?

SCWildRide
03-18-17, 10:56
I'm out of town on my way back and I talked with the owner of NH yesterday. She told me she had 4 girls. Joy and Alibaba (aka golden puss). She said "what the hell is her name" LOL she forgot the other girls names but told me to come on in and choose one.

Just wondering if anyone has sampled in the past few days. Been waiting on the short skinny spinner girls to come back.

Sephiroth33
03-20-17, 08:08
Any one mind suggesting a spa that is known for offering F / S?I asked the same question with no answer. Sorry.

VBacon
03-20-17, 18:32
Any one mind suggesting a spa that is known for offering F / S?Read the forum history. You'll have your answer in about​ 10 minutes.

AgentZero
03-20-17, 22:49
The last two AMPs (Lee and Spring) I have been to have raised the price to 80 for an hour session. This along with wanting more for extras is about to price me out of this hobby. Has everyone else been seeing the rising prices or do they think I look like an easy mark? I used to be able to get everything for $$ but now I'm in for 40 more and that is after talking them down from there original price they gave me for extras.

VBacon
03-21-17, 08:34
The last two AMPs (Lee and Spring) I have been to have raised the price to 80 for an hour session. This along with wanting more for extras is about to price me out of this hobby. Has everyone else been seeing the rising prices or do they think I look like an easy mark? I used to be able to get everything for $$ but now I'm in for 40 more and that is after talking them down from there original price they gave me for extras.I've noticed this, too. Even legit places are moving to $70/ hour. A few are $60. I only know of one that's $50 and wouldn't be shocked if they went up, too.

JetSet30
03-21-17, 10:43
I'm out of town on my way back and I talked with the owner of NH yesterday. She told me she had 4 girls. Joy and Alibaba (aka golden puss). She said "what the hell is her name" LOL she forgot the other girls names but told me to come on in and choose one.

Just wondering if anyone has sampled in the past few days. Been waiting on the short skinny spinner girls to come back.I went maybe a week ago. I drew a girl named Kyore (sp?) She's skinny and had a boob job, probably around 5'3" or so. Started with a TS, moved back to the room. The massage was awful, more like gently rubbing me than an actual massage. She told me to flip up after about 15 minutes. Extras were same as always. She said she'd be leaving later this week. Don't think I'll repeat, at least not with her. PM me for any questions.

Lov2play
03-21-17, 18:45
I've noticed this, too. Even legit places are moving to $70/ hour. A few are $60. I only know of one that's $50 and wouldn't be shocked if they went up, too.I guess the AMP's are associated with the Fed, LOL. But yes I saw an add the other day and noticed the hourly rate was increased. In the last year I know of two touring pros that increased their rate. Use to be the older they got the less they got, SMH.

It happens, the economy gets better and everything including poontang' goes up. Good thing about poontang' it's not a necessity, for some of us anyway, LOL.

I'm all but stopped playing anyway, sadly, but for the moment its due to being busy with regular life things and it don't take near as much to satisfy me these days.

I'm wondering maybe Spa's will incorporate a Senior Citizen discount, LOL just show your AARP card.

Quality over quantity.

L2P.

IronFist1
03-22-17, 18:26
I guess the AMP's are associated with the Fed, LOL. But yes I saw an add the other day and noticed the hourly rate was increased. In the last year I know of two touring pros that increased their rate. Use to be the older they got the less they got, SMH.

It happens, the economy gets better and everything including poontang' goes up. Good thing about poontang' it's not a necessity, for some of us anyway, LOL.

I'm all but stopped playing anyway, sadly, but for the moment its due to being busy with regular life things and it don't take near as much to satisfy me these days.

I'm wondering maybe Spa's will incorporate a Senior Citizen discount, LOL just show your AARP card.

Quality over quantity.

L2P.House fees in Columbia has been 80/ hr a long time.

SCWildRide
03-22-17, 19:22
House fees in Columbia has been 80/ hr a long time.Went to NH and had mediocre TS, massage was ok at best. Forget her name but she was there last year. Bolt ones but nice figure. She told me house 60 hr. But when flip came she said price had went up 20. I acted shocked LOL. Told her that's all I had and went into CG from there then finished with mish. No BJ or teasing at all from TS to finish. If that's how it goes for $$ then I will just wait for Annie to come back. If the service was worth it I would do it but until the quality gets better that's the most they will get.

SquatRack
03-22-17, 20:14
Went to NH and had mediocre TS, massage was ok at best. Forget her name but she was there last year. Bolt ones but nice figure. She told me house 60 hr. But when flip came she said price had went up 20. I acted shocked LOL. Told her that's all I had and went into CG from there then finished with mish. No BJ or teasing at all from TS to finish. If that's how it goes for $$ then I will just wait for Annie to come back. If the service was worth it I would do it but until the quality gets better that's the most they will get.Man I thought you were saying they went up to 1. 6 for FS. It don't matter to me because Hell will freeze over before I pay 1. 4 for a quick one. (under 15 min of fun) I've been pretty much done with these FS spas. These girls rotate every couple of weeks to a month. They don't care about a cliental its more than likely the only time they see you. They just want whatever they can get and don't care if you were satisfied or not.

They will start pricing themselves out of business, or maybe not. You know there is sucker born everyday. Don't expect it to stop when guys still will keep throwing money at this shit.

Just my 3 cents (you know price just went up).

BillyW864
03-24-17, 17:52
I know its been reviewed multiple times but here is my experience from today anyway. It was my first time visiting. I drew Joy. Table shower was in use at start of session so opted to save it for the end and wash the oil off. Massage was decent not great but decent. On the flip the massage continued and she asked what I wanted massaged I said everything. Standard fee from my expierrience in the AMP scene around here. She took off her dress and revealed a decent looking body with a very nice chest. She put the cover on and stated it was rough for her on the CBJ. But actually she was very very good at it. I struggled to make it past it. Then she asked how I wanted it. I wanted her on top but really wanted to see her so I chose her laying down so I could get a view of her body which was very nice every where bot hairy like most I have seen in the AMPs. I asked if she had limits. She stated no do what I wanted. When I backed off and went for greek there was a limit after all. She does not do that. She was really into the FS and hugged me close and tight after finishing we went back to more massage. Then on to the table shower to clean up. Really enjoyed the visit. Very nice convo as well. She said they rotate soon and she will be gone in a couple of weeks. I did see another girl there much more petite blonde hair younger looking. I will return and hope to draw her next time if she is as good as Joy.

Workaholic1976
03-25-17, 10:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Confused 1966
03-25-17, 11:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Shelby 500
03-25-17, 13:08
That's an excellent review. Contrary to the comments of others, who I respect, your review is fine and well done. It is exactly why this forum exists and is far less graphic than many reviews posted in other USASG forums. Of course, as a public board anyone can read these posts including providers, police, members, lurkers, the curious, Democrats, and maybe a few Republicans. You are anonymous and should feel free to share your experiences here without fear, as long as they meet the forum guidelines. Admin will tell you when you don't and since you are still a Regular Member your posts are already monitored so Admin obviously approved.

What the fuck are you talking about???!!!! Don't you know that the sky will fucking fall because he wrote that????

A2

I know its been reviewed multiple times but here is my experience from today anyway. It was my first time visiting. I drew Joy. Table shower was in use at start of session so opted to save it for the end and wash the oil off. Massage was decent not great but decent. On the flip the massage continued and she asked what I wanted massaged I said everything. Standard fee from my expierrience in the AMP scene around here. She took off her dress and revealed a decent looking body with a very nice chest. She put the cover on and stated it was rough for her on the CBJ. But actually she was very very good at it. I struggled to make it past it. Then she asked how I wanted it. I wanted her on top but really wanted to see her so I chose her laying down so I could get a view of her body which was very nice every where bot hairy like most I have seen in the AMPs. I asked if she had limits. She stated no do what I wanted. When I backed off and went for greek there was a limit after all. She does not do that. She was really into the FS and hugged me close and tight after finishing we went back to more massage. Then on to the table shower to clean up. Really enjoyed the visit. Very nice convo as well. She said they rotate soon and she will be gone in a couple of weeks. I did see another girl there much more petite blonde hair younger looking. I will return and hope to draw her next time if she is as good as Joy.

VBacon
04-04-17, 14:55
How much do you guys tip for a professional massage? I'm just curious on the general consensus here.

Generally, I tip $10 for and hour and $20 for 90 minutes as long as she knows what she's doing. If DIY was involved, I might not add anything else or tip an extra $10 or $20 depending on my mood and how much assistance or roaming was involved.

Jayce12
04-04-17, 17:50
How much do you guys tip for a professional massage? I'm just curious on the general consensus here.

Generally, I tip $10 for and hour and $20 for 90 minutes as long as she knows what she's doing. If DIY was involved, I might not add anything else or tip an extra $10 or $20 depending on my mood and how much assistance or roaming was involved.That sounds pretty close. I usually go $10-15 for a professional, unless I got it at a discount (Groupon, etc). I will then usually go $20 to make up a little of what Groupon takes. All that is assuming the massage is good or better.

If it's DIY, I base the tip on the teasing. I actually enjoy a massage with lots of teasing even if I know rules won't allow the girl to finish. Then it's $20-30 depending on how good and how much teasing. $40+ is reserved for HE.

IronFist1
04-04-17, 21:46
That sounds pretty close. I usually go $10-15 for a professional, unless I got it at a discount (Groupon, etc). I will then usually go $20 to make up a little of what Groupon takes. All that is assuming the massage is good or better.

If it's DIY, I base the tip on the teasing. I actually enjoy a massage with lots of teasing even if I know rules won't allow the girl to finish. Then it's $20-30 depending on how good and how much teasing. $40+ is reserved for HE.HE equals 40 HE with to titty in mouth 50.

SquatRack
04-04-17, 22:57

Generally, I tip $10 for and hour and $20 for 90 minutes as long as she knows what she's doing. If DIY was involved, I might not add anything else or tip an extra $10 or $20 depending on my mood and how much assistance or roaming was involved.Generally, I also tip $10 for a hour professional massage if there is very little teasing. I usually won't repeat with that one either. If I like the massage and get a lot of teasing I will tip $20. If it's more than just teasing I have tipped $30 very rare but sometimes you get lucky. I don't tip extra for DIY or HE.

BigDaddyNit
04-05-17, 13:07
Stopped by NH a couple of days ago, requested Annie but she's gone for a few months. Ended up getting a very good looking Alexus. She is very attractive and flirty. Has a lot of energy. She gave a very good massage with lots of teasing and provocative dancing. At one point I was contemplating moving her above Annie for the trophy. She was that good! However she was not as good on the flip, but I gave her instructions and it worked out pretty good. I think she has the potential to be just as good as Annie, if not better. She said that it was her first day. If she works on the flip, she will definitely be a nice alternative to Annie. I highly recommend!

SCWildRide
04-08-17, 01:27
Stopped by NH a couple of days ago, Ended up getting AlexusWalked in and Ali walked me to the room. We didn't seem to hit it off well that day so she introduced me to the new girl Alexa or Alexus. Young spinner all natural B's maybe C and shaved. TS was quick, massage never happened. When I layed on the table face down for massage she went right to teasing, walked around table and lifted my head and she said "look at my white silk panties. You like? She starts dancing so I'm like ok I guess no massage today and take the white silk and throw them in the chair. She let my fingers go and could tell she wanted DATY but wasn't for me that day. She took the rest off and jumped on top. I swear to god I have never had a provider or AMP do this. Before the cover she is CG with my D in her hand rubbing the hell out of herself and I could tell she was already wet as hell. I swear while she was doing it she seemed possessed or something as she jerked and moaned till she finished. Then covered and CG hard and fast till she started jerking and moaning again loud enough that Ali knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok. I have seen and heard gals fake it but I honestly think she wasn't. She continued CG and I wanted to switch to Doggy but when she started a 3rd moan I said to myself oh hell no and grabbed her tiny waste and went all out till finish. Afterward she said we still had 10 min and just laid on top of me. I'm out of breath so I let her for a while before telling her I had to go. When I left and looked at the time in my car it was well over a hour.

Believe this or not it doesn't matter to me, if I compared her to a movie it would have to be Fatal Attraction. As far as comparing her to Annie, no way. She is totally different from any I have encountered for 15 plus years in the hobby. Kinda exiting but kinda scary also in a psycho girlfriend kinda way. Was normal donation but if you want a peaceful time she isn't the one. If you want a young crazy hard to handle spinner, she is definitely it. Just say you will come back later, don't turn your back to her and be ready to bolt when your done.

SquatRack
04-08-17, 10:50
Believe this or not it doesn't matter to me, if I compared her to a movie it would have to be Fatal Attraction. As far as comparing her to Annie, no way. She is totally different from any I have encountered for 15 plus years in the hobby. Kinda exiting but kinda scary also in a psycho girlfriend kinda way. Was normal donation but if you want a peaceful time she isn't the one. If you want a young crazy hard to handle spinner, she is definitely it. Just say you will come back later, don't turn your back to her and be ready to bolt when your done.It sounds to me WildRide that this one is really into you. You lucky Bastard. LOL.

Niteluvr
04-09-17, 22:12
Went to Natural the other day and drew Jasmine. She's 40+, a little north of a spinner but looked acceptable. TS was very thorough. In the room, the massage was pretty decent. On the flip, negotiated what I wanted but it was all downhill. Let's just say she looks a helluva lot better with her dress on and all of her other skills leave everything to be desired. Got half my donation back and left flustered. On the way out, noticed two ladies that looked a whole lot better who were just finishing up their sessions.

Finishing up in the Anderson thread.

Niteluvr
04-09-17, 22:24
OK, just realized there is no Anderson thread. After my fiasco in G'ville at Natural, ventured south to exit 19 in Anderson to Choi next to a tattoo parlor. Mamasan led me to a room, said there were two ladies. Told her I wanted to see both for a choice. First lady showed up, had a warm greeting, then waited for the second. Mamasan popped in and told me the other lady was busy. I was in a hurry so I told her I would take the first lady, Lee. Mamasan then said Lee was still busy and I'd have to wait 10 minutes. WTF? Was about to leave but then had a fun convo with mamas an in Korean, telling jokes and shit (helps to build a rapport). Fifteen solid minutes later, Lee showed up with an eager smile. Mamasan primed me and told her that I was cool. Lee is 40+ plus but has a good attitude, has that high hips, curvy ass for a Korean (looks good in K9), and aims to please. Did the full menu but she did something most don't do. PM for details.

BigDaddyNit
04-10-17, 10:31
I told you, she is hot as hell! It sounds like she did provide me with a better massage than you received. I did skip the TS, so maybe you had worked her too much for a good massage! She is a must see in my opinion. I hope to be back before she leaves.

Walked in and Ali walked me to the room. We didn't seem to hit it off well that day so she introduced me to the new girl Alexa or Alexus. Young spinner all natural B's maybe C and shaved. TS was quick, massage never happened. When I layed on the table face down for massage she went right to teasing, walked around table and lifted my head and she said "look at my white silk panties. You like? She starts dancing so I'm like ok I guess no massage today and take the white silk and throw them in the chair. She let my fingers go and could tell she wanted DATY but wasn't for me that day. She took the rest off and jumped on top. I swear to god I have never had a provider or AMP do this. Before the cover she is CG with my D in her hand rubbing the hell out of herself and I could tell she was already wet as hell. I swear while she was doing it she seemed possessed or something as she jerked and moaned till she finished. Then covered and CG hard and fast till she started jerking and moaning again loud enough that Ali knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok. I have seen and heard gals fake it but I honestly think she wasn't. She continued CG and I wanted to switch to Doggy but when she started a 3rd moan I said to myself oh hell no and grabbed her tiny waste and went all out till finish. Afterward she said we still had 10 min and just laid on top of me. I'm out of breath so I let her for a while before telling her I had to go. When I left and looked at the time in my car it was well over a hour.

Believe this or not it doesn't matter to me, if I compared her to a movie it would have to be Fatal Attraction. As far as comparing her to Annie, no way. She is totally different from any I have encountered for 15 plus years in the hobby. Kinda exiting but kinda scary also in a psycho girlfriend kinda way. Was normal donation but if you want a peaceful time she isn't the one. If you want a young crazy hard to handle spinner, she is definitely it. Just say you will come back later, don't turn your back to her and be ready to bolt when your done.

Hammmerm1
04-10-17, 20:42
If you are looking for a good massage, LP is a good place to go. If you are looking for something more, LP is not the place to go. I like to go there when I want a good massage.Try it the other week and got a HJ, PM for more.

SCWildRide
04-14-17, 15:20
Was going to go a 2nd round with the young wild spinner at NH. I called and Ali answered. When I asked if Alexa was still there she just said you just come in and see. I haven't went yet but was wondering if anyone knows if the wild one Alexa was still there.

BigPimpin1
04-15-17, 21:44
Went there the other day, had the best massage I've ever had but still legit and nothing more. My girl was tiny, not much chest or butt but still so pretty. At one point to massage my back she hopped up on the table on her knees stradling my head. I went in not expecting FS but feeling her thighs on each side of my head plus a small firm hump on the back of my head as I was face down sure got me going and had me hoping but no offer. I was able to rub her leg a little as I didn't want to piss off a legit girl but wanted to show a little for intrest sake. Held my hands for a while during the massage ald have loved some daty she was so cute. Anybody feel free to pm me if they have had any luck there with more.

MrIthaca
04-16-17, 08:58
Went there the other day, had the best massage I've ever had but still legit and nothing more. My girl was tiny, not much chest or butt but still so pretty. At one point to massage my back she hopped up on the table on her knees stradling my head. I went in not expecting FS but feeling her thighs on each side of my head plus a small firm hump on the back of my head as I was face down sure got me going and had me hoping but no offer. I was able to rub her leg a little as I didn't want to piss off a legit girl but wanted to show a little for intrest sake. Held my hands for a while during the massage ald have loved some daty she was so cute. Anybody feel free to pm me if they have had any luck there with more.Please include the name of the MP in your post. Thank you.

BigPimpin1
04-16-17, 10:48
Please include the name of the MP in your post. Thank you.It's in the title but instead of you relax it showed up as you relax.

BigShorty
04-17-17, 00:50
End of March on my way to Charleston. Stopped by green health. Greeted by Joyce. Got TS was pretty good. Full menu. Left happy.

Tigerx2
04-18-17, 20:10
Try it the other week and got a HJ, PM for more.I visited LP a few days go. I received a good massage only.

GetDownTown
04-21-17, 12:57
Went by Alba again in Spartanburg and had a pretty solid time. Opted for the 1 hour with TS for. 8 house fee. MP was a 40 ish tall, relatively attractive lady with very nice Day cup bolt ons. TS was solid with some teasing. Massage was better than usual and she allowed roaming. On the flip she asked the right question and I opted for the HE with the bolt ons out. . 4 was all I had. She did give me the other options CBJ. 6 and FS 1. 2? I would've maybe went for the CBJ but too booookuuu for TS. She told me to get the 30 minute next time and she would do CBJ for. 5. Wish I would've known. All in all a good time for 1. 2 total.

Mush
04-22-17, 22:39
Was going to go a 2nd round with the young wild spinner at NH. I called and Ali answered. When I asked if Alexa was still there she just said you just come in and see. I haven't went yet but was wondering if anyone knows if the wild one Alexa was still there.Planned on visiting thinking I had what I needed, Is this place on Texas rd? Looked closed and number I mined out of these sites was a fax. I'm here one more day. Darn! PM please.

SCWildRide
04-23-17, 13:31
Planned on visiting thinking I had what I needed, Is this place on Texas rd? Looked closed and number I mined out of these sites was a fax. I'm here one more day. Darn! PM please.I think most members try to post just enough so other members know what we are all talking about. Just my opinion but posting to many details isn't a good idea. When I joined I learned from my first post and PM's that I needed to share a little before asking for certain info. I have watched others go through the same process so now I understand. We all do our own research and it's not hard, maybe a little time consuming but worth it. Most of the info new members request is already in the forum. You just need to go back page by page to find it or use the search option with key words.

Now for NH, I went yesterday and met Jasmine at the door. Wasn't impressed so I said I would be back later and left. They rotate every couple weeks so I may or may not stop in again. NH has been to hit and miss lately not to mention the price hike. Sad to say but other providers are more dependable now than a AMP.

IndianDesi
04-24-17, 14:01
Been to hiya massage this afternoon and got a very good legit massage from Lisa. I opted for half an hour 45 $. I'd repeat for sure.

BigBadBoyHm
04-26-17, 08:35
Visited NH last night hoping to catch Joy. Joy is gone for a few weeks. Drew an early 40 ish spinner named Tanya. Body was.

Nice with C's. TS was very thorough. Massage was more rubbing than massage. On the flip she spoke into the mike and asked what she could do for him. Tried to negotiate for FS but she asked $$ and. 8 for CCBJ. I was out at that point frustrated and vowing to never go back. Green was my first option but it appeared to be closed. SMDH.

BoomHauer
05-01-17, 09:47
I've been out of the game for a few years, but I got the urge to go visit an AMP the other day. I went to Chi Therapy on exit 60. It was awful. The woman started off by arguing with me about using a debit card rather than cash. I tried explaining to her that my bank was a bit of a drive and didn't want to deal with that, she started on again about how I was going to tip her. I really should have left then, but she ran my card for the massage. We do a TS, then back to the room. She's chewing and popping gum the entire time. The "massage" was her pushing down on my back, moving down a bit and pushing some more. You know how they do CPR on TV shows? Yeah, like that. After maybe 10 minutes of this, I flip over and she asks what I want to do. She was wanting $140 for FS. I tried negotiating down because I ain't paying that for a 50 year old Korean lady. I said nevermind and started putting my clothes on. She stood there looking dumbfounded. I will not be going back there.

VBacon
05-01-17, 13:28
I've been out of the game for a few years, but I got the urge to go visit an AMP the other day. I went to Chi Therapy on exit 60. It was awful. The woman started off by arguing with me about using a debit card rather than cash. I tried explaining to her that my bank was a bit of a drive and didn't want to deal with that, she started on again about how I was going to tip her. I really should have left then, but she ran my card for the massage. We do a TS, then back to the room. She's chewing and popping gum the entire time. The "massage" was her pushing down on my back, moving down a bit and pushing some more. You know how they do CPR on TV shows? Yeah, like that. After maybe 10 minutes of this, I flip over and she asks what I want to do. She was wanting $140 for FS. I tried negotiating down because I ain't paying that for a 50 year old Korean lady. I said nevermind and started putting my clothes on. She stood there looking dumbfounded. I will not be going back there.I think there has been exactly one OK-ish review about this place a few months ago.

CarieMarie12
05-07-17, 21:20
Any of these places do sensual massages for women by women?

JetSet30
05-08-17, 15:10
I met with Bianca maybe about a month ago, she recently posted again on BP. http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-hands-are-truly-epic-call-to-schedule-ur-appt-today-i-get-da-kinks-out-45-30-90-60min/10082722.

I believe she says that she travels b / t Gville and somewhere in Georgia (though I've forgotten which city). I had a nice time with her. She gives a great massage, her rates are listed on her ad. Those are her "house" fees and asks for tip for additional services. When I met with her the appointment ended with a HE with her top off. She has a great body! I've been told she offers more when she becomes more comfortable with a client. Hopefully I'll be able to get more than an HE next time. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Hammmerm1
05-08-17, 16:22
I met with Bianca maybe about a month ago, she recently posted again on BP. http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-hands-are-truly-epic-call-to-schedule-ur-appt-today-i-get-da-kinks-out-45-30-90-60min/10082722.

I believe she says that she travels b / t Gville and somewhere in Georgia (though I've forgotten which city). I had a nice time with her. She gives a great massage, her rates are listed on her ad. Those are her "house" fees and asks for tip for additional services. When I met with her the appointment ended with a HE with her top off. She has a great body! I've been told she offers more when she becomes more comfortable with a client. Hopefully I'll be able to get more than an HE next time. Feel free to PM me with questions.How much of a tip for the HJ.

GT750E
05-09-17, 01:54
Way back when, after visiting HiYa (which I have seen named Bye-Ya) a couple of times and getting nothing extra, I finally went to NH based on a forum review of Linda as giving a world-class HJ. Saw Linda. Good HJ, but not world-class. And not that attractive, but not bad. HJ 6-7. Looks 6. Attitude 7. Four or five months later, was in a mood so I went back. Tonya. Late 30's or could even be early 40's, but pretty, great rack and rear view. Overall HJ experience and value 7 out of 10. Then Susie. Excellent massage. Which I really needed. And HJ skills to follow. Heavy side and older, but still let my fingers do the walking. Drive-off price was one-thirty total, ten of which was just an extra appreciation gift for excellent talent. I went again very recently and actually did have a world-class experience. I could not believe it. The provider said it is her last day and asked for my e-mail address. Obliged, wondering. Of course. If that was wise. Ha. Nothing in this hobby can be considered wise anyway. Provided one of my 'secret' addresses. We'll see. Suffice to say, NH is my go-to place. Have not had any bad experiences and have had one stellar episode.

DCrist0527
05-09-17, 10:20
Long time lurker that has benefitted from info. Finally biting the bullet and registering.

Unexpectedly, I had a few hours to kill and visited Natural Health on Sunday. This is my go to place. I've been upset about the price hikes and again, would have the same issue on this visit. I drew Alexa. Very small, spinner type. After paying house fee up front, prepped for TS, which was fairly uneventful. Alexa was very friendly, spoke English rather well but very quietly. Said it was her first day. Not sure about that but she is new there. Thought I had a timid one. Expectations lowered. Back to the room and starts the massage. Asks if I want gentle touch, medium or "full 50 shades of gray". Kinda cracked me up. On with the massage. Average at best. She was wearing a very short skirt. She would rub my back from above my head and she would get her skirt caught on my head. She has gorgeous legs (and that's not typically a priority for me). Then she takes my hand for the massage, puts it on her upper thigh. Message received. She returns to rubbing my back from the top of the table. I reached around and feel a very nice ass. Then she bends down puts my finger in her mouth. Very hot. And says how can I help you today. As I said. Unexpected trip and didn't have a lot of cash. Told her just a HE. She wanted it to offer the full menu, of course. Told her I just didn't plan it so if she wants to give it all away for $.6, I'm down. She opted for the HE. Off she went to make a deposit. She comes back to the room and starts a dance. This is where the girl gets high marks. She is very sensual. She crawls on me, slow and sexy. She sucks at my nipples and ears. Whispers some good talk to me. Stroking me. Licks my inner thighs. Tells me she wants to fuck me. Climbs on in reverse CG and strokes away. Then, still clothed, she starts grinding on me. At first, I thought the moans were faked. Not so sure. She was really getting into it. After 10 -15 minutes, she climbs on my side and tells me she wants to fuck me. Thought she was going to go for it. Stupid me. Felt guilty and didn't push it. Finished with the HE with her talking in my ear.

This girl is fun. Said she's only here for 2 weeks. At first, during the TS, she was making these smiles that just felt awkward. But once we were back in the room. Everything was so sensual. Really going to try to get back in the next couple weeks. Imagine she is worth it!

BigPimpin1
05-09-17, 11:33
Felt in the mood so went to see what might happen starting with a massage and TS. I could tell she really liked my rear end as she kept feeling how firm it was, I'm pretty athletic. I was doing some gentle touching during the massage when she finally pulled my hand under her skirt to roam around. We were also talking alot, she was very easy to talk to and we had some things in common, almost like talking to somebody I had known a long time but hadn't seen in forever. On the flip she asked what else I'd like and she wasn't a super small spinner but was a very attractive early 40's plus I liked her company so I asked about FS. She started CG and I was really enjoying her natural Cs before going to doggie. What a great rear end, she was making good sounds but I usually expect these girls to be faking that stuff as they usually overcompensate and sometimes have to tell them to shut the hell up. I was getting close so told her to flip for mish. She was so pretty downstairs I had to see if she was cool with DATY so I started some nibbling of her inner thighs and working my way in. I started working on the spot and was getting some good sounds, didn't sound like usual faking so since I was holding her left hand with my right in such a way I could feel her wrist I was able to pick up her pulse with a finger and wow she was beating about 140 bpm. For the non athletes out there 140 is far and gone from a resting HR. Her reaction was really turning me on so I started working like I meant it and she was really responding using my left arm to wrap around her thigh to keep her from squirming to much. After a little longer she was beating over 160 bpm and had an incredible O. I could taste real juices and as she calmed down I just enjoyed her thigh while she got over that extreme sensitivity and regained her breath saying I can't believe you made I did that. I told her I was returning the favor ahead of time. After regaining her breath and me being incredibly turned on from the view I had for that time I went mish which soon I was getting close which I guess she could tell as she actually said not yet a couple times. Finally I couldn't hold off anymore and went deep as she was trying to pull me even deeper. After regaining composure and sitting upright on the table she told me she couldn't believe she came again with me. I was surprised and we just sat there for a minute before she cleaned me up and herself saying I was amazing and that we really clicked together. I never expected to find a girl at an AMP that I'd have that kind of chemistry with as it's a rare thing but wow. She won't be there to much longer and I usually only visit one about once a year as a treat to myself but I'll be back soon before she's gone. I feel her name isn't really that important being that I know in the past I've seen better looking ones that weren't near as good and it's like other parts of life where you just are better off with certain people. BTW this wasn't the Alexa girl I have read about just to clarify. Sometimes I see reviews on here that don't read well and wonder if maybe she just didn't like that customer whether it's attitude or looks or both. Just thought I'd share that there are good ones out there that aren't in the reviews and maybe you'll find that great massage. Stay safe gents.

VBacon
05-09-17, 13:37
How much of a tip for the HJ.I left 30. Honestly, I can't recommend her enough. She's super nice, provides a really good massage, isn't too chatty, and is attractive. You're not going to go wrong.

Jayce12
05-09-17, 17:05
How much of a tip for the HJ.She has never set a tip amount with me. I usually leave about 30 also. That makes her total about the same as basic service at an AMP. And I have gotten far more than basic service for that total. I strongly agree with the recommendations that have already been posted!

SC1785
05-10-17, 13:37
She has never set a tip amount with me. I usually leave about 30 also. That makes her total about the same as basic service at an AMP. And I have gotten far more than basic service for that total. I strongly agree with the recommendations that have already been posted!I called yesterday and she said she wasn't in Greenville, odd that she posted an ad on BP Monday.

VBacon
05-10-17, 20:11
I called yesterday and she said she wasn't in Greenville, odd that she posted an ad on BP Monday.She's in town once every couple weeks for 2-3 days.

SCWildRide
05-13-17, 13:31
Stopped in at NH for a nooner last week. Was hoping to give the little wild spinner another go but as I pulled in I saw another vehicle parked and figured they had already drew the lucky number. Walked in and a girl opened the door. At first I wasn't really impressed. Not saying she was bad looking or anything but I prefer the small framed skinny spinner types. I ask for Alexa and she told me she was busy. Her name was Susan and I couldn't remember any previous reviews so I figure go ahead and maybe get a decent massage at the least. She spoke great English so conversation was easy. TS was adequate with no teasing. Back to the room and face down with towel over my mid section and then she grabs the towel and throws it in the chair. A really good massage that actually compared to a LMT. No teasing but didn't mind my touch. At this point I was satisfied with the house fee and services so far. She asks what else I wanted so I ask what she offers. She replied with 3 options. I asked for all 3 as she motions for tip. I must say that she was a little on the heavy side but carried it well. To my surprise the CBJ was one of the best ever. When it was time for CG I was pleasantly surprised by how tight it was and how hard she grinded. Finished Doggy with a nice view and grasp of a firm ass.

Seemed we both enjoyed it and as we talked she mentioned that Alexa would be gone soon but that she would be back along with our atf Annie in a few weeks.

LoveHerToLaugh
05-14-17, 19:19
I'm brand new here and kinda new overall. I just want to share my experience from a few weeks ago.

I had been to NH a few times last fall (Annie every time). But, this particular night it was too late to go there, so I took a chance on a BP girl. I went to her hotel. Went in room and after a few minutes my gut told me to split, so I did. Pm me and I'll tell you the story and you tell me if I'm novice and nervous or if I made the right call.

Since my night before didn't work out, I knew NH is always there. I went down there the next afternoon expecting Annie (I didn't know she was gone). I went by and 3 cars were there, so I took the opportunity to scope out other places. Went to OS. Wouldn't answer the door. Drove to SA. I'd been there once before, so didn't expect much, but ya know, after having been to NH in the past, I just can't bring myself to waste time or green on low end 50 year olds. So, back by OS on my way back to NH. At OS the door was answered this time, and same story as SA. Why settle? So, back to NH. 2 new cars this time LOL. Rode around for 10 and finally came to an empty lot.

Susan greeted me. I asked for Annie, and as she was telling me that Annie was gone, I was checking her out. She linked arms with me and was very smiley & friendly walked me to the big room. She's cute and speaks great English, she said she grew up in US. Warm, welcoming personality. Went to TS, and it felt a bit rushed. Obviously they had been very busy that day. No real teasing, but I think she and I had established an understanding already, so no need to tease / check.

I went ahead and tipped upfront the usual I did Annie (won't do that again, because then there isn't incentive to get you worked up during massage) Massage started. It was feeling really nice. I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but seems like the flip was only like 5 min. In LOL. I actually wanted that massage. But it's hard to say no when fun & games get started. After a little more arm and leg rubbing, she got up on the table, ass by my left shoulder, facing away from me. Almost 69. Then she started BBBJ without me asking! It felt great! I pulled her over to ACTUAL 69 now. I was so impressed on what she was doing that I couldn't help but taste the man in the boat a little bit. Now, She started to hop on RCG and is about make touchdown and I say "Whoa, hold up. Get a raincoat". She shows me. It was on the whole time! I read a post that mentioned this and it is true. It was a CBJ the whole time & I didn't know it! Now THAT is what a CBJ should be like always. She should give seminars on whatever it is she is doing. So, RCG for a few. Then K9. Then MISH. Then back to rover for finish.

She is bright, cute, very repeatable. Only neg was a bit of a rushed feeling. Let's say gently rushed with a smile. I think she was tired and just wanted a break LOL.

Does anyone know if Annie is back? I haven't seen Alexis, but what I've read here has me curious. She still there?

Okay, 1st post filed!

VBacon
05-15-17, 10:39
Stopped in at NH for a nooner last week. Was hoping to give the little wild spinner another go but as I pulled in I saw another vehicle parked and figured they had already drew the lucky number. Walked in and a girl opened the door. At first I wasn't really impressed. Not saying she was bad looking or anything but I prefer the small framed skinny spinner types. I ask for Alexa and she told me she was busy. Her name was Susan and I couldn't remember any previous reviews so I figure go ahead and maybe get a decent massage at the least. She spoke great English so conversation was easy. TS was adequate with no teasing. Back to the room and face down with towel over my mid section and then she grabs the towel and throws it in the chair. A really good massage that actually compared to a LMT. No teasing but didn't mind my touch. At this point I was satisfied with the house fee and services so far. She asks what else I wanted so I ask what she offers. She replied with 3 options. I asked for all 3 as she motions for tip. I must say that she was a little on the heavy side but carried it well. To my surprise the CBJ was one of the best ever. When it was time for CG I was pleasantly surprised by how tight it was and how hard she grinded. Finished Doggy with a nice view and grasp of a firm ass.

Seemed we both enjoyed it and as we talked she mentioned that Alexa would be gone soon but that she would be back along with our atf Annie in a few weeks.What is the house fee and tip expectations now?

SCWildRide
05-15-17, 13:20
What is the house fee and tip expectations now?The house fee has always been 60 roses for me but the tip depends on the provider. Some want more than others but when I have been told the price went up I just act like it's a surprise to me and tell them if they are as good as they say I will bring more the next time. But I always wait for the flip for tips. If the TS and massage are bad chances are the rest will be also. I never have donated more than 2 total for everything and he times it was that much was totally worth it. If compared to a BP provider I would rather go with a sure thing at a AMP, mainly because of the possible drama or wasted time and radio silence.

BigMarkd
05-16-17, 23:12
Felt in the mood so went to see what might happen starting with a massage and TS. I could tell she really liked my rear end as she kept feeling how firm it was, I'm pretty athletic. I was doing some gentle touching during the massage when she finally pulled my hand under her skirt to roam around. We were also talking alot, she was very easy to talk to and we had some things in common, almost like talking to somebody I had known a long time but hadn't seen in forever. On the flip she asked what else I'd like and she wasn't a super small spinner but was a very attractive early 40's plus I liked her company so I asked about FS. She started CG and I was really enjoying her natural Cs before going to doggie. What a great rear end, she was making good sounds but I usually expect these girls to be faking that stuff as they usually overcompensate and sometimes have to tell them to shut the hell up. I was getting close so told her to flip for mish. She was so pretty downstairs I had to see if she was cool with DATY so I started some nibbling of her inner thighs and working my way in. I started working on the spot and was getting some good sounds, didn't sound like usual faking so since I was holding her left hand with my right in such a way I could feel her wrist I was able to pick up her pulse with a finger and wow she was beating about 140 bpm. For the non athletes out there 140 is far and gone from a resting HR. Her reaction was really turning me on so I started working like I meant it and she was really responding using my left arm to wrap around her thigh to keep her from squirming to much. After a little longer she was beating over 160 bpm and had an incredible O. I could taste real juices and as she calmed down I just enjoyed her thigh while she got over that extreme sensitivity and regained her breath saying I can't believe you made I did that. I told her I was returning the favor ahead of time. After regaining her breath and me being incredibly turned on from the view I had for that time I went mish which soon I was getting close which I guess she could tell as she actually said not yet a couple times. Finally I couldn't hold off anymore and went deep as she was trying to pull me even deeper. After regaining composure and sitting upright on the table she told me she couldn't believe she came again with me. I was surprised and we just sat there for a minute before she cleaned me up and herself saying I was amazing and that we really clicked together. I never expected to find a girl at an AMP that I'd have that kind of chemistry with as it's a rare thing but wow. She won't be there to much longer and I usually only visit one about once a year as a treat to myself but I'll be back soon before she's gone. I feel her name isn't really that important being that I know in the past I've seen better looking ones that weren't near as good and it's like other parts of life where you just are better off with certain people. BTW this wasn't the Alexa girl I have read about just to clarify. Sometimes I see reviews on here that don't read well and wonder if maybe she just didn't like that customer whether it's attitude or looks or both. Just thought I'd share that there are good ones out there that aren't in the reviews and maybe you'll find that great massage. Stay safe gents.Wow. Nice review. Sounds like a most excellent dream. I'm actually more impressed with your skills than hers. I've taken my HR many times and it can be a real ***** to do sometimes, but to be able to not just take a sample rate but actually monitor someone else's HR over the course of your session while none the less enjoying a mouth full of pussy is just freaking incredible.

Am I the only one that is impressed. A most definite at a boy for you Brother!

Hardcore6968
05-18-17, 20:14
I dropped by the other day and was SORRY I did. Despite the Red Lamp Glowing in the hallway all I got was a half ass back rub. They told me they only massage back half after she told me she was DONE and never let me flip over. WTF? Is what it is, maybe it was me? It was Nothing like Stress Away back in the Day when they were right off the Duncan exit I-85! Them were the Good Old days, I all ways left smiling. Anyone been to a Great AMP please PM me.

DCrist0527
05-19-17, 21:13
After striking out trying to book Chelsea Turner, I ended up at NH, I. E. Old Faithful. When I walk in there, I know I'll walk out better. And when I do walk out, I wonder if I got my money's worth. No exception today. The revolving door of girls continue. Kitty's 2nd day. TS was good. Among the best. Get to the room. The massage = nail scratch / teasing. Not even a hint of a real rub. Kitty is attractive. Older. Guess late 30's. But attractive. Wanted CBJ, upsells me to FS. CG was good to very good. Dog was very good. Mish was best. Nice view! Finish w HE. She paid alot of attention to backdoor. ALOT. Still trying to figure if I like that or not. Today - 2 thumbs up! Definitely enhanced the finish. The downside: very rushed. While all was above average, everything was rushed. She gave obligatory encouragement but hardly heartfelt. In and out in about 35 minutes. Total damage 180.

Fredies Dream
05-21-17, 12:30
Yes, I'm still alive and kicking for you old timers wondering where I've been. My situation hasn't changed but opportunities have been fewer and further between. Still not a bad deal of freebies that I have as I myself am a "provider" in a sense.

As such, my time is spent taking care of the needs of the lady with my needs being of secondary concern and sometimes I'm left to take care of myself later. Which brings me to Willow. As I had hit a dry spell and I needed some TLC relief I paid Pepsi a visit at Willow. Now I'm not jumping back into the hobby full time but figured I'd treat myself. Pepsi is about as beautiful and accommodating as I've had at an AMP. Damage was 195 roses. She wanted more but took what I offered of 180 and I gave her 15 more as a tip.

You won't be disappointed.

SCWildRide
05-23-17, 18:25
I ended up at NH, She paid alot of attention to backdoor. ALOT. Still trying to figure if I like that or not. Today - 2 thumbs up! Definitely enhanced the finish.Stopped by and drew the same therapist, Kitty. Like you said plenty of attention to the back side. Must be a thing for her. TS rated at a 5 but every thing was clean after. Massage was slight tickles mostly in the area you mentioned. Flip was a 69. Smell was good and clean but long lips. I must say only 2 girls in my life have ever got me to finish with BJ and those 2 were BB. This was CBJ and I was wanting to finish doggy since she had a small frame but unfortunately I never made it that far. I really wanted FS but can't complain, she cleaned me up with hot towel and I was gone. Total donation was same as yours. She said she would be there another month and we would have more fun next time but I think I will wait on the next rotation.

Ugotid
05-23-17, 19:32
So I'm looking for some advice on how to start my adventures in this area. Not sure how to get started or if this is the right way to do so. Excuse my post if not.

I'm looking for some Do's and don't's that will ensure the service I'm looking to find. Suggested best around, where and what to expect from my offerings.

If anyone is willing to help me get started that would be awesome. PM me. A guy has to start somewhere and some advice would save a lot of hassles.

Thanks in advance.

DCrist0527
05-23-17, 22:00
Stopped by and drew the same therapist, Kitty. Like you said plenty of attention to the back side. Must be a thing for her. TS rated at a 5 but every thing was clean after. Massage was slight tickles mostly in the area you mentioned. Flip was a 69. Smell was good and clean but long lips. I must say only 2 girls in my life have ever got me to finish with BJ and those 2 were BB. This was CBJ and I was wanting to finish doggy since she had a small frame but unfortunately I never made it that far. I really wanted FS but can't complain, she cleaned me up with hot towel and I was gone. Total donation was same as yours. She said she would be there another month and we would have more fun next time but I think I will wait on the next rotation.The FS was very rushed. I mean. Felt like 2 minutes in each position. Same for me with CBJ. I didn't come close. Like you. Only twice have I finished from BBBJ. Kitty's CBJ was slow. Deliciously slow. LOL Was never in danger but above average for CBJ.

DbrownHornet
05-23-17, 23:19
So I'm looking for some advice on how to start my adventures in this area. Not sure how to get started or if this is the right way to do so. Excuse my post if not.

I'm looking for some Do's and don't's that will ensure the service I'm looking to find. Suggested best around, where and what to expect from my offerings.

If anyone is willing to help me get started that would be awesome. PM me. A guy has to start somewhere and some advice would save a lot of hassles.

Thanks in advance.There's 92 pages of history to study on Greenville AMPs alone. Study and you will learn the do's and don't's. Then you will have the Keys to Success!

Lov2play
05-24-17, 00:36
Yes, I'm still alive and kicking for you old timers wondering where I've been. My situation hasn't changed but opportunities have been fewer and further between. Still not a bad deal of freebies that I have as I myself am a "provider" in a sense.
Well hey you old horny rascal! Glad to see you're still on the green side of the grass my friend! I've got to get to the Electric City and soon.

Take care buddy!

L2 p.

Shelby 500
05-24-17, 10:39
Nice to hear from you brother.

As such, my time is spent taking care of the needs of the lady with my needs being of secondary concern and sometimes I'm left to take care of myself later. Which brings me to Willow. As I had hit a dry spell and I needed some TLC relief I paid Pepsi a visit at Willow. Now I'm not jumping back into the hobby full time but figured I'd treat myself. Pepsi is about as beautiful and accommodating as I've had at an AMP. Damage was 195 roses. She wanted more but took what I offered of 180 and I gave her 15 more as a tip.

You won't be disappointed.

Fredies Dream
05-24-17, 14:50
Nice to hear from you brother.

Well hey you old horny rascal! Glad to see you're still on the green side of the grass my friend! I've got to get to the Electric City and soon.

Take care buddy!

L2 p.Thanks fellas. In a lot of ways I miss the hobby. Just walk into a AMP or call the girl, hand over the roses and get it done. Do you know how many hours a day I spend cultivating my "freebies"? It's almost a full team job. Plus, it's not free. The hotels, the travel, the alcohol, the "memberships" to clubs and a lot of other expenses I can't go into. It is just as much a hobby in a sense. A real sport per say. Fortunately it's legal. But I'm growing tired of the game. Much easier just to do it like old times. Might even be cheaper. LOL.

I see a lot of new members. They haven't got a clue how much better things were 15 plus years ago. I long for the day's the street game was good. I think the internet in the long run has hurt us more than helped us.

Take care fellas. Don't be surprised if you see me posting more.

Mauldin42
05-24-17, 21:25
Hey Freddie,

Glad to have you back posting even if it's just to say hi.

Your dreams here have been missed. Look forward to hearing about your new ones.

Mauldin.

Thanks fellas. In a lot of ways I miss the hobby. Just walk into a AMP or call the girl, hand over the roses and get it done. Do you know how many hours a day I spend cultivating my "freebies"? It's almost a full team job. Plus, it's not free. The hotels, the travel, the alcohol, the "memberships" to clubs and a lot of other expenses I can't go into. It is just as much a hobby in a sense. A real sport per say. Fortunately it's legal. But I'm growing tired of the game. Much easier just to do it like old times. Might even be cheaper. LOL.

I see a lot of new members. They haven't got a clue how much better things were 15 plus years ago. I long for the day's the street game was good. I think the internet in the long run has hurt us more than helped us.

Take care fellas. Don't be surprised if you see me posting more.

Tazdevil77
05-25-17, 05:34
I will be in the greenville area Friday and I see alot of reviews on NH. I was wondering if that stood for natural health spa and sauna and is it the one on texas ave. Hopefully my research is right. I don't see any advertising for them on BP. So just wanted to know if that's the one I would like to check it out while there.

Member #5510
05-25-17, 08:35
I will be in the greenville area Friday and I see alot of reviews on NH. I was wondering if that stood for natural health spa and sauna and is it the one on texas ave. Hopefully my research is right. I don't see any advertising for them on BP. So just wanted to know if that's the one I would like to check it out while there.Yes it is Natural Health Spa on Texas Ave.

Tazdevil77
05-25-17, 13:16
Yes it is Natural Health Spa on Texas Ave.Thank you. I hope I get a chance to check it out.

PoorMan101
05-26-17, 18:39
Thank you. I hope I get a chance to check it out.Got there right before they opened. Waited till 9:00 am door was locked, called and said yes they open at 9:00 am and to give them a min. I ended up talking on my cell phone for ten minutes. Went to the front door, it was open, sound of blazing alarm going off, saw the step sign. The sliding window opened and the lady asked, can I help you, I took a step forward and almost fell on my ass because of the step. That was a too funny, glad I didn't twist my ankle, that would have been hard to explain. I told her I wanted a massage, and she said we don't do massage here. I said OK, whatever you do here, I'll take an hour of it, she said they were closed, I asked what time they are open she said 9:00 am, I said it's 9:20 am. She said no staff is here. I asked when they were coming she asked if I have been there before, I said long time ago, she said, sorry were closed no staff. So I left and went up 2 miles to Green Health where Joyce took care of my needs there. What a shame, I looked forward to going to NH and I can only sneak out during the morning.

BigPimpin1
05-29-17, 22:55
Wow. Nice review. Sounds like a most excellent dream. I'm actually more impressed with your skills than hers. I've taken my HR many times and it can be a real ***** to do sometimes, but to be able to not just take a sample rate but actually monitor someone else's HR over the course of your session while none the less enjoying a mouth full of pussy is just freaking incredible.

Am I the only one that is impressed. A most definite at a boy for you Brother!Thanks, I must confess finding that spot was pure accident but once realized what I was feeling it was kinda like a challenge. I used to take my HR all the time on my bike when I was cheap and didn't have every sensor known to man like I do know. I did go back two weeks later during her last week and had a great time. Since it was her last week I was getting the skinny on the other girls and who was good for what, ect. I had just done a major ride so she focused the massage on those muscles, incredible. I went for some touching early but as she put my hands back on the table told me it was her turn to touch me first which included alot of teasing, on top of me thinking of the previous visit had me very happy. I wasnt checking HR this time though since I learned what really got her going last time both arms and hands were busy keeping her lower region stable enough to work till the fireworks show. Went to doggy a bit to enjoy that great rear end and finishing mish I was going deep, after finishing she grabbed me from the rear and pulled me keeping me in as far as I could be while she grinded till I felt the pulsing. Its probably good she's gone now or I'd be broke! I've thought of seeing Alexa but I'm not even sure she's stil there, and after my previuos two times with this girl I'm just kinda like well crap what now LOL. Anybody know if Alexa is still there by the way?

BigDaddyNit
05-30-17, 09:54
Alexa was still there as of last Thursday. Had a very fun time with her. She is loads of fun!

Thanks, I must confess finding that spot was pure accident but once realized what I was feeling it was kinda like a challenge. I used to take my HR all the time on my bike when I was cheap and didn't have every sensor known to man like I do know. I did go back two weeks later during her last week and had a great time. Since it was her last week I was getting the skinny on the other girls and who was good for what, ect. I had just done a major ride so she focused the massage on those muscles, incredible. I went for some touching early but as she put my hands back on the table told me it was her turn to touch me first which included alot of teasing, on top of me thinking of the previous visit had me very happy. I wasnt checking HR this time though since I learned what really got her going last time both arms and hands were busy keeping her lower region stable enough to work till the fireworks show. Went to doggy a bit to enjoy that great rear end and finishing mish I was going deep, after finishing she grabbed me from the rear and pulled me keeping me in as far as I could be while she grinded till I felt the pulsing. Its probably good she's gone now or I'd be broke! I've thought of seeing Alexa but I'm not even sure she's stil there, and after my previuos two times with this girl I'm just kinda like well crap what now LOL. Anybody know if Alexa is still there by the way?

BigDaddyNit
05-30-17, 10:08
Do you care to give a report on Green Health? I use to go all the time but over the past year or so the talent had fell off. They use to have some really nice looking ladies back in the day. Is it worth checking backing out?

Got there right before they opened. Waited till 9:00 am door was locked, called and said yes they open at 9:00 am and to give them a min. I ended up talking on my cell phone for ten minutes. Went to the front door, it was open, sound of blazing alarm going off, saw the step sign. The sliding window opened and the lady asked, can I help you, I took a step forward and almost fell on my ass because of the step. That was a too funny, glad I didn't twist my ankle, that would have been hard to explain. I told her I wanted a massage, and she said we don't do massage here. I said OK, whatever you do here, I'll take an hour of it, she said they were closed, I asked what time they are open she said 9:00 am, I said it's 9:20 am. She said no staff is here. I asked when they were coming she asked if I have been there before, I said long time ago, she said, sorry were closed no staff. So I left and went up 2 miles to Green Health where Joyce took care of my needs there. What a shame, I looked forward to going to NH and I can only sneak out during the morning.

SquatRack
05-30-17, 13:37
Went to NH for the first time in about a year to see Alexa. The massage was poor maybe 5 to 10 min. She does like to dance a lot. Even stood over me on the table dancing. The CBJ was not good (too much teeth) FS needs some work also. Does her routine that has been posted before not much different. If you go here just for a HE she would probably be a good one. I won't repeat.

PoorMan101
05-30-17, 15:54
Do you care to give a report on Green Health? I use to go all the time but over the past year or so the talent had fell off. They use to have some really nice looking ladies back in the day. Is it worth checking backing out?Sure, the dream I had was rushed by me, I only had an hour to play in Greenville, so after losing 30 mins at NH, I rushed myself, in and out of GH. I pulled up to GH and since I am not from around there, I normally don't care and park up front. I got to the door and it was locked, the sign said to ring the door bell, So I ran the door bell, Joyce came to the door within 20 sec. She said, only cash, I pulled out the 60 roses for the entrance fee. And she smiled and took me to the room, I told her I was in a hurry and I showered before I got there so no need for the TS. She asked if I have been there before, which I have not, but by reading the current review, I took a chance and said, you don't remember me Joyce? She smiled and gave me a big hug where I grabbed her ass and picked her up. She was a short thing. She said to get undressed and left the room, I took out 100 more roses and laid it on the table, since that was the going rate at GH, got naked and layed on my back, she came in saying wow, your naked, and saw the roses and said, is that for me? I said of course Joyce, and she right away started to play with my balls with her right hand and leaned in asking me what I wanted, I smiled and said, you know what I want, while I had my hands up her shorts. According to the lastest review, Joyce is known for BBBJ. But as old as I am, even though I take my pills, it takes alot to get me going, I didn't read in the review that she lets people DATY but that's what gets my boys excited. As she was playing with the boys and my hands up her shorts, I told her, I needed to DATY, she looked at me real strange, I got up and pointed at her shorts, saying I wanted to lick it. She unbutton her shorts and I helped her out of her shorts, She had on cute red panties, which I also removed, I told her to lay on the table and began to DATY while groping her all over. She moaned and moaned for about 2 minutes, Then I was hard enough so I told her it was her turn, so I jumped on the table and let her do her BBBJ which was very nice, then she asked if I was ready, and I said yes please, then she got the covers on and jumped on RCG, after a few minutes, we did mish for some reason she didn't remove her top, so I pointed at her tits and she pulled up her shirt and pulled down her bra so I could suck on it, until I was done. Like I mentioned I only had 30 mins before I had to make the trip back. She cleaned me up and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and a long hug. I thanked her and left. Joyce is short, maybe around 5'4" has a B cup. Almost a flat butt but something there to grab on to. She really isn't my type but her personality was super sweet and we got along great. Her looks is like a 5 in my opinion, like a normal person. Her body was like a 7. I heard, she normally doesn't let people DATY so YMMV. And also read, she acts like nothing is going to happen until the end of the massage. Like I mentioned, I was in a hurry, so I was very direct and just simply went for it. I normally don't do that. Hope that helps.

Cheers.

BigDaddyNit
05-30-17, 23:51
The teeth are definitely an issue. She had me squirming! I was sore for a couple of days afterwards. I would definitely recommend passing on the CBJ!

Went to NH for the first time in about a year to see Alexa. The massage was poor maybe 5 to 10 min. She does like to dance a lot. Even stood over me on the table dancing. The CBJ was not good (too much teeth) FS needs some work also. Does her routine that has been posted before not much different. If you go here just for a HE she would probably be a good one. I won't repeat.

DCrist0527
06-03-17, 20:18
Guys. Run to NH.

New girl from CA. Amy. After striking out again with Chelsea and not able to reach anyone last minute, I head to my fail safe. NH. Walk in and wait for someone to come to the door. Lo and behold, another new girl. Seems shy but lets me in and speaks PERFECT english. Like, I'm thinking. Way too good with english, to the point it freaks me out. Amy is attractive. Dressed pretty conservatively, in a tight, but professional looking dress. Off to the TS. Good. "do you mind if I wash. " "Please do". Cleans junior quickly. Great conversation. From LA. Giggly and silly. Still seems nervous. "Have you been here before, who did you see". My answers seemed to calm her. Back to the room, again, great conversation. Really appreciating her language and personality. Starts the rub. Starts great. Then quickly moves to a light scratch, which was good. And awakening. "What can I do for you" I flip and let her know I'm looking for BJ only. Smiles. Continues with the scratching on the front. Very nice and says "so let's get started". Locks the door and off comes the dress, bra and panties. Wow! That dress was hiding a treasure. One of the nicest racks I've seen. Not the biggest. Good size but just beautiful. No doubt, the conversation and build up enhanced her appearance to me. But I was blown away. Face was a 7. Body was a 10 (in my book).

On with the cover and this was about as good as CBJ's get. Specialty. DT. Bottomed out ALOT. And when I bottomed out, she didn't stop. She did not know how to quit. Got it ALL. Great eye contact.

Do yourself a favor. Get there! Said she'll be there till end of June.

SCWildRide
06-05-17, 09:43
Do yourself a favor. Get there! Said she'll be there till end of June.Do you think this could be the same Amy that worked at GH last year? The description seems to match but in reality it matches 80 percent of the Asian girls at any AMP. Ok 80 was being nice so maybe it's 50 percent. If it is he same Amy holy hell she does have a nice rack and even better one if the nicest and tightest, well you know what I mean.

Thanks for the report and stay safe.

UsMadea
06-05-17, 10:27
I've passed by Oriental Princess in Clemson multiple times and the name would suggest that it's an AMP, but I haven't been able to find anything that would suggest that. Anyone have the scoop on that place? It's on the corner of College and 123.

DCrist0527
06-05-17, 11:23
Do you think this could be the same Amy that worked at GH last year? The description seems to match but in reality it matches 80 percent of the Asian girls at any AMP. Ok 80 was being nice so maybe it's 50 percent. If it is he same Amy holy hell she does have a nice rack and even better one if the nicest and tightest, well you know what I mean.

Thanks for the report and stay safe.I can't be 100% sure. But if I recall. This is her first visit to Greenville. She asked a lot about the area, so fairly certain she is new to us.

TheGuy345
06-05-17, 12:48
Made a trip to NH for lunch. Amy for me was great. Short, curvy, pretty face and great personality. Also a great massage, will be sure to go back before she leaves.

FredThomas71
06-08-17, 15:17
Made a trip to NH for lunch. Amy for me was great. Short, curvy, pretty face and great personality. Also a great massage, will be sure to go back before she leaves.So, if you don't mind. What was the total $ for this great service?

Thanks in advance.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-08-17, 17:47
They have a Facebook page, and don't advertise like the others around, so I think it's legit.

I've passed by Oriental Princess in Clemson multiple times and the name would suggest that it's an AMP, but I haven't been able to find anything that would suggest that. Anyone have the scoop on that place? It's on the corner of College and 123.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-08-17, 17:49
Got a good massage. There was a little teasing, maybe. I got to touch her around the ankles as she massaged me. No hint of anything else.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-08-17, 17:54
Been 3 times in the last 6 weeks. 2 of the girls were too ticklish for my taste. They're your average K girls. Massages were what you'd expect. 60 house fee. I've gotten away with just tipping a Benjamin without any hassle all 3 times.

SCWildRide
06-09-17, 11:38
Damn Drive past NH around 11:30 today hoping to see the new talent and saw 5 cars in parking area. This place is getting popular LOL.

Member #6014
06-09-17, 18:05
Probably a dumb question here but is NH open on Saturdays or Sundays? If so, does anyone know their hours? I've never been before and thought I'd swing by this weekend and check it out.

Thanks.

DCrist0527
06-09-17, 18:30
Damn Drive past NH around 11:30 today hoping to see the new talent and saw 5 cars in parking area. This place is getting popular LOL.Too much attention will mean trouble at some point. But. Right now. Worth it! LOL.

SCWildRide
06-09-17, 20:55
The teeth are definitely an issue. She had me squirming! I was sore for a couple of days afterwards. I would definitely recommend passing on the CBJ!I happened across the real Alexa today after the rush hour was over. Won't go into details but it was amazing and I'm growing pretty fond of this girl. After the session she asked my name and I told her. Her eyes got big and she said your the reason every one was asking about me and the white silk panties. I was told since my post about her they have had so many calls and visitors wanting to see her that another provider had to say she was Alexa to keep business flowing. I told her no way and that I didn't post anything. That's when she started quoting it word for word. She is pretty good to be able to match the post and username with the person. I never admitted it. So I guess the mongers that had a visit with Alexa it was a 50/50 chance it was the real one. She is a wild one that doesn't come along to often and from what she said she was only back for a day or 2.

Don't won't to cause problems for us or them so I'm going to lay low for awhile. Stay safe fellas.

RAFraf
06-10-17, 14:24
What do you mean by ' ticklish '. Like literally you touch them and they spasm laughing?

Been 3 times in the last 6 weeks. 2 of the girls were too ticklish for my taste. They're your average K girls. Massages were what you'd expect. 60 house fee. I've gotten away with just tipping a Benjamin without any hassle all 3 times.

BigDaddyNit
06-12-17, 00:22
I am sure I had the real Alexa the second time around. I was the original poster announcing her arrival! She's a great gal, full of energy!

I happened across the real Alexa today after the rush hour was over. Won't go into details but it was amazing and I'm growing pretty fond of this girl. After the session she asked my name and I told her. Her eyes got big and she said your the reason every one was asking about me and the white silk panties. I was told since my post about her they have had so many calls and visitors wanting to see her that another provider had to say she was Alexa to keep business flowing. I told her no way and that I didn't post anything. That's when she started quoting it word for word. She is pretty good to be able to match the post and username with the person. I never admitted it. So I guess the mongers that had a visit with Alexa it was a 50/50 chance it was the real one. She is a wild one that doesn't come along to often and from what she said she was only back for a day or 2.

Don't won't to cause problems for us or them so I'm going to lay low for awhile. Stay safe fellas.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-12-17, 10:55
They said they were ticklish and squirmed when touching them just about anywhere you'd want to touch a female.

What do you mean by ' ticklish '. Like literally you touch them and they spasm laughing?

SixtyMinuteMan
06-12-17, 10:57
Was in Charleston over the weekend, and in researching the scene there, there was a report on NH and how we get more bang for the buck.

DCrist0527
06-12-17, 13:05
Was in Charleston over the weekend, and in researching the scene there, there was a report on NH and how we get more bang for the buck.I agree. NH does offer a fair value based on local prices. But I have to say. When I travel, particularly out West, we do not get a good bang for our buck! A NH experience can be had for $80 total in SoCal.

Wish the law of supply and demand was more in our favor!

SquatRack
06-12-17, 19:45
Was in Charleston over the weekend, and in researching the scene there, there was a report on NH and how we get more bang for the buck.I saw that report where he paid 100 for FS. That is hard to come by at NH these days. I had a provider tell me that the ones that have been there the most will tell the new girls to not go below 120 for FS and ask for 140.

SCWildRide
06-12-17, 22:55
Was in Charleston over the weekend, and in researching the scene there, there was a report on NH and how we get more bang for the buck.I visit the low country every other month and the AMP's there are nothing like we have. The girls are not bad looking but I have yet to find one down there that offers FS. I can do HJ myself for free LOL. Now Cola is a different story. You can get FS at certain strip clubs.

Zauriel
06-13-17, 06:33
Ha! I feel the same way! And yeah, I miss the MPs in SoCal. I couldn't believe the chicks here want 120-140 for FS. Not worth it.

I can do HJ myself for free LOL.

Ncchillen
06-24-17, 19:21
Ha! I feel the same way! And yeah, I miss the MPs in SoCal. I couldn't believe the chicks here want 120-140 for FS. Not worth it.I live in Chucktown, and hate the AMP scene here. Each visit to Greenville is worth it. Whitehorse Rd has many options. My last visit was to VIP (I think that was the name), and it was great. Yes, the tip was in the above range, but I got use to it in NC.

SafetyFirst
06-26-17, 10:57
What do you mean by ' ticklish '. Like literally you touch them and they spasm laughing?These ladies will tell you they are ticklish if they don't want to be touched or kissed in certain areas of their bodies. They are trying to be nice about it.

Always Safetyfirst.

DCrist0527
06-26-17, 17:12
Anyone been recently? I've never been there. Wondering about price and quality? I've hit home runs my last several visits at NH so not sure why I want to tempt fate. Wondering if Healing Hands is a diamond in the rough.

DbrownHornet
06-26-17, 22:24
Anyone been recently? I've never been there. Wondering about price and quality? I've hit home runs my last several visits at NH so not sure why I want to tempt fate. Wondering if Healing Hands is a diamond in the rough.If this is the place located on Anderson Rd in Powdersville across from Ingels, it's closed. I passed by there today and the building is vacant. I stopped by a couple of times when they first opened. They were okay, nothing to brag about. I guess I'm getting old because I'm approaching 25 years in the AMP scene in the Carolinas. The Korean MP scene is just not what it used to be in the area. These days, I deal with the Chinese MPs and prefer a long 60 min or 90 min hard massage with a TS along with a little tease, tug, and please occasionally at few places I care not to mentioned.

DCrist0527
06-27-17, 08:51
If this is the place located on Anderson Rd in Powdersville across from Ingels, it's closed. I passed by there today and the building is vacant. I stopped by a couple of times when they first opened. They were okay, nothing to brag about. I guess I'm getting old because I'm approaching 25 years in the AMP scene in the Carolinas. The Korean MP scene is just not what it used to be in the area. These days, I deal with the Chinese MPs and prefer a long 60 min or 90 min hard massage with a TS along with a little tease, tug, and please occasionally at few places I care not to mentioned.This is the place off exit 39 from I85. I drove by one morning, pretty early. The door was open, like left open, but no cars in the parking lot. This was about 8 AM. Just felt weird. But drove by again last week and everything appeared normal. Want to try that place for some reason. Just really want to know the cost so I can play the "I've been here before" game.

Yeah, that other place across from Ingles. Unimpressed. Not surprised they closed.

BigDaddyNit
06-27-17, 11:16
It's worth a visit, I've never had a bad experience. Fees are the same as all the other house fees.

This is the place off exit 39 from I85. I drove by one morning, pretty early. The door was open, like left open, but no cars in the parking lot. This was about 8 AM. Just felt weird. But drove by again last week and everything appeared normal. Want to try that place for some reason. Just really want to know the cost so I can play the "I've been here before" game.

Yeah, that other place across from Ingles. Unimpressed. Not surprised they closed.

DCrist0527
06-27-17, 15:25
It's worth a visit, I've never had a bad experience. Fees are the same as all the other house fees.Appreciate the recommendation and sorry for the confusion. The name is Healing Therapy.

SCWildRide
06-27-17, 23:37
Anyone know what most recent talent is at NH and if it's any different? Feel free to PM me the low down.

Thanks.

Fuji_Rw
06-28-17, 17:24
Alexa is still there.

Professor55
07-02-17, 07:03
I recently spotted an ad somewhere for a place on Wade Hampton Blvd near and. Pleasantburg intersection but I can't find it again. It indicated caucasian girls. Does anyone have info on this?

Jayce12
07-02-17, 11:42
I was needing some attention last weekend. I hadn't seen many recent reviews on One, so I decided to give it a try. Only one there when I arrived in the afternoon. Sorry, I didn't get girl's name. I'm terrible at that. She wasn't too old and definitely wasn't bad looking. Maybe 6-7. Cute would be a good word. She wasn't a thin spinner, but wasn't thick either. Opted for 1 hr with table shower. Very good shower with lots of teasing; she obviously used the shower time to find out what I really wanted. Went back to the room and I left 0. 6 out on the table. She came in and started the rub. Totally sensual with no attempt at a real massage. She was wearing a short dress with silky boxer-style shorts underneath. I started rubbing her legs and ass. She said, "oh you like to touch me?" And removed the shorts to give me unhindered access to her trimmed pussy. Not too long and then flip. She confirmed I wanted HJ and began. I reached for her boobs, and she dropped the top to give me access to some really nice b-cups. I asked for something I've never requested at an AMP. Kissing. She immediately went into DFK. Was quite nice. Clean up after the finish and I was out in about 35 min total. Only negative was the lack of a real massage and short time. Add 15-20 min of good massage, and this would have been a really good session. May try again here.

SCWildRide
07-02-17, 13:24
I recently spotted an ad somewhere for a place on Wade Hampton Blvd near and. Pleasantburg intersection but I can't find it again. It indicated caucasian girls. Does anyone have info on this?Would be really nice. I have always wondered why Gvegas don't have a place like Charlotte or Columbia with a larger selection of girls with different nationalitys. Asian is great but would be nice to have a choice in different flavors.

SCWildRide
07-02-17, 21:22
I recently spotted an ad somewhere for a place on Wade Hampton Blvd near and. Pleasantburg intersection but I can't find it again. It indicated caucasian girls. Does anyone have info on this?This isn't Wade Hampton but it looks like something new. Anyone sampled yet?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-sweethearts-early-mornings-late-nights-greenville-sc/19814808

MrIthaca
07-03-17, 07:50
This isn't Wade Hampton but it looks like something new. Anyone sampled yet?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-sweethearts-early-mornings-late-nights-greenville-sc/19814808Went and saw Maria when she was advertising alone, not with three others. Walked into a room with just a sofa and massage table, next to a messy room with lots of children's toys. All I got was a massage, not bad in itself but absolutely no touching and draped the entire time.

SCWildRide
07-06-17, 09:33
I hadn't seen many recent reviews on One, so I decided to give it a try. Only one there when I arrived in the afternoon. Sorry, I didn't get girl's name.Tried this place out thinking it may be a new therapist from your review but it's the same mama San as I remember from a year or so ago. She remembered me I guess from tattoos. She is OK as far as looks but not something I would normally do unless I was drunk and it was last call if you know what I mean. TS was ok with no teasing. Massage was less than enjoyable. I was going to do just massage and leave but when teasing began for some odd reason she brought Jr. To attention. I opted for the HJ and ended up with a very pleasing BBBJ. Donation with house fee was 1 rose total. I won't repeat just because that's just me but I will say it was a BBBJ that compared to only a few providers. I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time but again that's just me. I like the very small petite spinners mostly.

BoomHauer
07-09-17, 12:54
I ventured over to Magic Hands a few weeks back. I needed a massage and since Mae Mae's and Ching Ching in Spartanburg are legit (at least every time I've been), I thought I'd try out Magic Hands. I ended up with an overweight Chinese woman, but they keep the lights down very low, so you don't really get a chance to care. The massage was okay, but when we were hitting around the 45-50 minute mark of an hour session, she started massaging my upper thighs and grazing the sheet covering my johnson. That's when she upsold me for another half hour. After she got the money, she just kinda smeared oil on my chest and stomach for a while, eventually returning to the upper thigh region. She then pulled back the sheet and told me to go ahead and finish off myself. So, all in all it was $ for an okay massage and a DIY HE. I doubt I'll repeat, although it was nice being given the chance to DIY in front of someone else, it really wasn't worth the extra money.

ScGuy56
07-09-17, 19:08
So been a while since I added anything here. But yes, I have been reading. Gentle Therapy or whatever it was called, is closed (in Powdersville, Hwy 81 across from Ingles). Healing Touch has all new women in it. I think the mamasan came from Lee in Anderson, I know I have seen her before. The new women (that I saw) look to be a bit older. But one was with a customer and I didn't get a chance to see her. And my old favorite who I have seen for well over a year is gone. Just an FYI. I stopped going by K Therapy because, despite the ads touting new girls, there is always the same old lady working by herself. Four visits confirmed it (no, after the second one, I didn't stay but if you want a BJ that sounds like a jack hammer, be my guest). I even asked about the new girls. "she isn't here right now" is always the response. Too bad because I had some great times at K Therapy over the years. Especially the four hand (and other things) massages.

Now the reason for this post. Besides the info above.

I did notice, coming back from Greenville on Hwy 81 between White Horse and Hwy 153 the other day, a new place called VIP Salon and Spa. Has pictures of Asian women on the front. Drove by it today and there was a car with a SC tag on it. And we all know, in this area, providers are 90 percent of the time from Atlanta. I figure it was someone working inside since it did not appear to be open yet. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this? There are NO ads I can find on BP or CL. As I said, it appears it has not opened yet. But from the looks of it, it might soon. No open sign blazing in the window either. I will try to pass by again on a weekday. And update if I see activity there.

Thanks.

Scguy56.

VBacon
07-10-17, 15:47
I stopped going by K Therapy because, despite the ads touting new girls, there is always the same old lady working by herself. Four visits confirmed it (no, after the second one, I didn't stay but if you want a BJ that sounds like a jack hammer, be my guest). I even asked about the new girls. "she isn't here right now" is always the response. Too bad because I had some great times at K Therapy over the years.That's sad hear about K. I haven't been in a while because of similar reviews. There used to be really pretty girls there.

VBacon
07-10-17, 16:04
Looks like a new place on Fairview Rd.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/6213218262.html

DayTimeFun
07-10-17, 17:40
I have probably gone there 8-10 times. Always have seen Gina (the chick in the ads) and her name is not Lulu. After about the 3rd time starting getting a HJ with a $40 tip for the hour. I was able to play with her tits after pulling up her shirt and bra. She never took anything off. Does a nice job of playing with the boys while still on my stomach and reaching under to play with my dick. Last time there she balked at me playing with her tits. Like WTF I have done this 6-8 times before. Not going back but if you want just a HJ with her totally clothed she is very nice but can't speak much English.

LovesMuffins
07-10-17, 18:40

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/6213218262.htmlAt least it's in a low-traffic area. (sarcasm).

VBacon
07-10-17, 22:08
I had an opportunity to visit this provider a few days ago. She used advertise under the backpage body rubs section but has moved to the women men section. She's advertising now for sensual massage or nuru with multiple erotic massage techniques and her phone usually ends in 1094 or 4727.

Light screening and a voice call should be expected. First contact by text was OK. Her apartment is located in the Sans Souci area of Greenville. It's a low rent place and may seem sketchy depending on your comfort level. I'd stop short of saying the apartment was filthy but it definitely could be better. The sheets and towels used were clean. There's a few cats around but wasn't an issue for me. You will probably smell of cigarette smoke when you leave if that's a concern.

The massage was performed fully nude with oil. She's got a cute enough face but the mid section is a bit flabby. I would imagine she's recently lost a lot of weight and that's what it is. It wasn't an issue and never took away from the experience. She's roughly 5'-5" to 5'-7", long brown hair, and a cups. She worked on the shoulders a bit as she slid around on top. On the flip, we covered her front with oil then she began sliding again on top. Respectful mutual touching was encouraged.

She had a great attitude, didn't appear to be strung out on drugs, and didn't try to upsell. She seems smart and was willing to please. If there are any drawbacks at all it would be the general condition of the apartment and maybe a bit too chatty. The location will be an issue for some. Senior members can contact me for more detailed information.

MrIthaca
07-11-17, 06:48
I had an opportunity to visit this provider a few days ago. She used advertise under the backpage body rubs section but has moved to the women men section. She's advertising now for sensual massage or nuru with multiple erotic massage techniques and her phone usually ends in 1094 or 4727.

Light screening and a voice call should be expected. First contact by text was OK. Her apartment is located in the Sans Souci area of Greenville. It's a low rent place and may seem sketchy depending on your comfort level. I'd stop short of saying the apartment was filthy but it definitely could be better. The sheets and towels used were clean. There's a few cats around but wasn't an issue for me. You will probably smell of cigarette smoke when you leave if that's a concern.

The massage was performed fully nude with oil. She's got a cute enough face but the mid section is a bit flabby. I would imagine she's recently lost a lot of weight and that's what it is. It wasn't an issue and never took away from the experience. She's roughly 5'-5" to 5'-7", long brown hair, and a cups. She worked on the shoulders a bit as she slid around on top. On the flip, we covered her front with oil then she began sliding again on top. Respectful mutual touching was encouraged.

She had a great attitude, didn't appear to be strung out on drugs, and didn't try to upsell. She seems smart and was willing to please. If there are any drawbacks at all it would be the general condition of the apartment and maybe a bit too chatty. The location will be an issue for some. Senior members can contact me for more detailed information.Who are you talking about?

VBacon
07-11-17, 07:11
Who are you talking about?http://greenville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-body-to-body-nuru-massage/19120048

SC1785
07-11-17, 13:56

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/6213218262.htmlDrove by there, it's definitely not in an inconspicuous location. I'd love to know if it's a place that would provide "results" or if they are trying to be legit.

MilkDud
07-11-17, 19:49
I have also had this experience and can concur with everything here. I will add a few things though. CFS is not on the table. Only BBBJ and hE are. Available. When asked about anything else on the menu her response was she had no intention of changing her offerings. I don't think I will be returning.

She had a great attitude, didn't appear to be strung out on drugs, and didn't try to upsell. She seems smart and was willing to please. If there are any drawbacks at all it would be the general condition of the apartment and maybe a bit too chatty. The location will be an issue for some. Senior members can contact me for more detailed information.

ScGuy56
07-12-17, 18:20
That's sad hear about K. I haven't been in a while because of similar reviews. There used to be really pretty girls there.I used to live in the apartments up the hill from there. Was great to go visit after golf on Sundays. Even after I moved I would go visit after shopping at Wally World. Had my first and second 4 handed massage there. I learned from the first to have both girls stay in the room.

Member #6014
07-12-17, 21:12
Ditto. She used to post on CL and maybe still does. I saw her a few times. Nice enough girl, although I think I got ringworm from her cats. LOL Fortunately that's the only thing I got! She smoked a little green with me every time I went to see her which was a nice way to start the session! CIM every time.

I have also had this experience and can concur with everything here. I will add a few things though. CFS is not on the table. Only BBBJ and hE are. Available. When asked about anything else on the menu her response was she had no intention of changing her offerings. I don't think I will be returning.

TattooedGemini
07-13-17, 07:33
Ditto. She used to post on CL and maybe still does. I saw her a few times. Nice enough girl, although I think I got ringworm from her cats. LOL Fortunately that's the only thing I got! She smoked a little green with me every time I went to see her which was a nice way to start the session! CIM every time.I have seen her before and she is very nice and seems to enjoy what she does. She does have some skills in her head game (BBBJCIM). She was not concerned that our session ran way longer than I expected. I did not press the issue if there could be more on the menu. She does allow touching and is not shy with that. Her incall is lived in. She does have cats but not an issue with me. I would repeat. She tries to make sure to have a good time.

Steveeboy
07-13-17, 16:15
This isn't Wade Hampton but it looks like something new. Anyone sampled yet?

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-sweethearts-early-mornings-late-nights-greenville-sc/19814808I tried the location you are referring to last night. They are operating out of an apartment near Cherrydale. I think the four of them may rotate based on schedules as Maria was the only one there when I stopped by. Nothing other than a massage was offered. She is quite good at massage but the apartment is dirty, I saw bugs crawling around the floor while it was going on and answering questions from the neighbor kids on my way back to the car cured me of giving it another try.

DimplesMan
07-13-17, 20:57
Stopped by the one Texas ave and got Maya. Arrived about 915 pm and paid 60 house. I could tell from the moment she walked in the room I was going to enjoy myself. Because her body was very nice and she whispered to me that she would make me happy. LOL, it was more than an empty feeling, she seemed like she really meant it. Standard TS, a little teasing and made sure the pole was clean. Back in the room was a pretty good massage really wasnt focusing on if it was good or not. During the conversation, trying to decipher her English, I understood that she has only been here for 2 days and came from Thailand. Not sure if she meant she was new to this location or new to USA. Anyway after about 45 minutes and the flip she asked me what I wanted. She is about 5-1, 110, nice manmade B / C, maybe mid 30's (rally hard to even guess). Perfect for me. Negotiated 140. Started one way, finished another.

Really was very pretty to me, but your taste may vary. Really a sweet girl.

DCrist0527
07-13-17, 22:48
You negotiated $140? Do you mean $140 total? If so, kudos!

I've had some stellar experiences there in the past year. Never paid $$!

Stopped by the one Texas ave and got Maya. Arrived about 915 pm and paid 60 house. I could tell from the moment she walked in the room I was going to enjoy myself. Because her body was very nice and she whispered to me that she would make me happy. LOL, it was more than an empty feeling, she seemed like she really meant it. Standard TS, a little teasing and made sure the pole was clean. Back in the room was a pretty good massage really wasnt focusing on if it was good or not. During the conversation, trying to decipher her English, I understood that she has only been here for 2 days and came from Thailand. Not sure if she meant she was new to this location or new to USA. Anyway after about 45 minutes and the flip she asked me what I wanted. She is about 5-1, 110, nice manmade B / C, maybe mid 30's (rally hard to even guess). Perfect for me. Negotiated 140. Started one way, finished another.

Really was very pretty to me, but your taste may vary. Really a sweet girl.

Tigerx2
07-14-17, 18:15
I ventured over to Magic Hands a few weeks back. I needed a massage and since Mae Mae's and Ching Ching in Spartanburg are legit (at least every time I've been), I thought I'd try out Magic Hands. I ended up with an overweight Chinese woman, but they keep the lights down very low, so you don't really get a chance to care. The massage was okay, but when we were hitting around the 45-50 minute mark of an hour session, she started massaging my upper thighs and grazing the sheet covering my johnson. That's when she upsold me for another half hour. After she got the money, she just kinda smeared oil on my chest and stomach for a while, eventually returning to the upper thigh region. She then pulled back the sheet and told me to go ahead and finish off myself. So, all in all it was $ for an okay massage and a DIY HE. I doubt I'll repeat, although it was nice being given the chance to DIY in front of someone else, it really wasn't worth the extra money.That is their ploy to get more money out of you. All you will get there is a good massage.

DCrist0527
07-15-17, 15:08
That is their ploy to get more money out of you. All you will get there is a good massage.Yep. I fell for it once. Had the 4 hand. One of the girls seemed very willing but the other seemed to block everything when it progressed. Pretty sure that was their MO. Even when the blocker left the room, things progressed and then abruptly stopped when she came back. Left frustrated and much lighter in the wallet. Had I known the game, I would have enjoyed a pretty decent massage. It was sensual and enjoyable but not even a DIY offer.

LittleFinger
07-19-17, 02:12
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've read hundreds of reports on this forum and many have been useful, but I feel no one ever gives a conclusive answer. I've been into the hobby for the past 12 months and I can honestly say I've been to every AMP in G'ville. Here is my guide for the most bang for your buck.

If you want the best possible full service from attractive women (not 60 year olds with straggly grey hair) you need to visit Natural Health Spa or Healing Touch Therapy. Both offer full service every time and decent massages. I've visited both locations 5 + times each and 90 percent of the time I get an attractive provider who offers great service. A few of the girls were 9/10's and better than anything working on the backpage ads.

The plus with Natural Health is better variety, you can find more variety, younger, middle aged (not all Asian) now they have a girl named Alexis who is a 10/10 and from Thailand. The negative is the location and interior is run down and seedy feeling.

The plus with Healing Touch Therapy is its in a nicer location, feels cleaner and they do seem to focus on a massage until the fun begins. I have also had a few 7/10 providers who had great bodies. All of the providers here or Asian or Korean. On a side note, I'm not a fan of Korean women, they all seem to have no ass, short legs and round faces with little pot belly's. Anyone else notice this too?

Now if you are looking for strictly a massage ONLY, which I get one a week. I don't always want everything on the menu, I need a quality massage from a provider who isn't lazy or looking for more $. If you want the best massage in G'ville visit Magic Hands or Health Solution Spa. Both feel like legit businesses who seem well trained in massage. I would recommend Health Solution Spa more, the girls seems to really aim to please and they don't try to get more money out of you.

Conclusion on where to visit for full service, both places cost the same for all services. I recommend Natural Health for more of a selection and the current providers seem eager to please. Hope this helps!

Confused 1966
07-21-17, 15:22
Healing Touch has had a change in staff. The old Mama San is gone. Candy, who was my regular is no longer giving rubs. She says that she's now permanently working the front and cooking. I asked her if we could do just one more session, for old time's sake but she said "Sorry", and offered me Rose / Rosie. Rosie is mid-20's, typical slim, B-cups and a solid 8 in looks. She did everything that Candy used to do, almost exactly the same, as though Candy had trained her. But she showed no enthusiasm, nor did she even smile during the session. Maybe she's new to this, but I won't be seeing her again soon. The second girl, "Nana", may be worth a return visit. I'll keep the board posted on her.

On a separate note, the vacant lot next door to them is being cleared for construction. They are building a block retaining wall parallel to the street and the wall is extending in front of the Healing Touch property. I don't know if this will affect HT. We'll see what the future brings.

ScGuy56
07-21-17, 18:42
Healing Touch has had a change in staff. The old Mama San is gone. Candy, who was my regular is no longer giving rubs. She says that she's now permanently working the front and cooking. I asked her if we could do just one more session, for old time's sake but she said "Sorry", and offered me Rose / Rosie. Rosie is mid-20's, typical slim, B-cups and a solid 8 in looks. She did everything that Candy used to do, almost exactly the same, as though Candy had trained her. But she showed no enthusiasm, nor did she even smile during the session. Maybe she's new to this, but I won't be seeing her again soon. The second girl, "Nana", may be worth a return visit. I'll keep the board posted on her.

On a separate note, the vacant lot next door to them is being cleared for construction. They are building a block retaining wall parallel to the street and the wall is extending in front of the Healing Touch property. I don't know if this will affect HT. We'll see what the future brings.I went right after the switch. Was totally surprised. And disappointed at the same time. Tomorrow I am going to venture back down to Anderson way. Been about a year since I frequented those. And there are two I have not tried out before. Never made it past Lee when I went. But either or. I live half way between Greenville and Anderson so convenience is the same for both.

VBacon
07-22-17, 11:35

On a separate note, the vacant lot next door to them is being cleared for construction. They are building a block retaining wall parallel to the street and the wall is extending in front of the Healing Touch property. I don't know if this will affect HT. We'll see what the future brings.This is the place right off exit 39?

Confused 1966
07-22-17, 17:28
This is the place right off exit 39?Yes, it is.

LittleFinger
07-25-17, 04:32
Took yet another visit to NH tonight, last visit was a few weeks back and it was worth every penny. I've grown tired and uncomfortable with BP advertisers. The thought of walking into strange motels rooms not knowing what to expect. I'm tired of the false advertising, being blown off and knowing Uncle LEO is waiting. I find comfort with the AMP's they feel safe and they aim to always please. They cost a few $ more, but can't put a price on peace of mind.

Now onto my report, NH has 2 new girls now. I can't recall the name of the provider I had tonight, but the other girl (I have yet to see) her name starts with M or is Mariana. Something like that, so if you call and want what I had go with the one not named Mariana. The provider I had was around mid 30's and from Thailand. She was around 5 ft and on the lighter petite side. She has a nice rack, my guess is C cups. She spoke fairly good English and was very friendly.

First thing was the shower, I of course allowed extra cleaning of Mr. Lucky to ease her mind, she knew what I was there for. Soon as the flip went down we jumped into full service for 120 on top of house fee. She was eager to please and I got my moneys worth.

TattooedGemini
07-25-17, 12:27
I have been lurking around a while and decided to post of a recent adventure. I had done some research on Jada. Decided I was going to see if what I read was the experience I was going to get. Texted her and she was available. She was in a very nice hotel. Called when I parked and she was very upbeat and cheerful on the phone. Got the room number and went up. When she opened the door She was behind it with only a towel on. Now she is not a spinner by any means. She greeted me with a hug and she has a big rack on her. After a few minutes chat, we have a common topic (tattoos) as she has numerous as I do. She quickly let the towel drop. Yes she is a bit of a bigger girl but she more than makes up with her personality and skills. Its started with a nice warm oil massage on the back. Turn to sort of a impromptu to nuru. A lot of teasing. On the flip she climbs up and just buries my face in the DD's of hers. She does have a somewhat unusual HE and it was great. She gets into and an she made the whole experience fun. I only did the HHR. I have had other experiences in this town that were lame. She is a smart lady, no signs of substance issues. I would definitely go back and see her again. All the info needed on her is there if you just use her phone number.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jadas-sensual-body-on-body-massage-come-relax-with-me-80-halfs-wow/16289273

AgentZero
07-25-17, 15:38
Stopped by this week for an early morning session. Mamasan took me too the room and took house fee (60 for an hour). "Loki" came in and I was a bit surprised. Very cute, probably 40, short, thin, reddish blonde hair, nice ass, and probably the best rack I have seen in an AMP, at least a full C and firm looking. She took me to the table shower and everything was well cleaned. On the return to the room was something that I had never experienced before, I didn't get a "happy ending", I got a "happy beginning". We went straight into CBJ and FS with several positions. Her body was very tight and firm. After the finish we laid there and talked for a bit. She then cleaned me up, had me roll over and proceeded to give me a nice rubdown. Massage was very enjoyable due to the fact that I was more relaxed. I wish other AMPs would start this. Total damage was $$ for house and tip.

Zauriel
07-26-17, 11:02
Just spoke to this gal, who seems to be a hippy-dippy, chakra energy crystal type of chick. She is booked solid for days but I am going to see her on Saturday. I presume a HE is available after all the blah blah blah and massage.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-energy-healing-or/6234559188.html

SCWildRide
07-26-17, 12:48
Just spoke to this gal, who seems to be a hippy-dippy, chakra energy crystal type of chick. She is booked solid for days but I am going to see her on Saturday. I presume a HE is available after all the blah blah blah and massage.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-energy-healing-or/6234559188.htmlLet us know what your Tarot Cards have to say lmao. Good luck.

Zauriel
07-26-17, 13:05
I guarantee they will allude to my cumming between her tits.

Let us know what your Tarot Cards have to say lmao. Good luck.

DayTimeFun
07-26-17, 14:05
I guarantee they will allude to my cumming between her tits.Be sure to let us know Zauriel. You may scare her back to California!

OldTiger
07-26-17, 14:36

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-energy-healing-or/6234559188.htmlAfraid this one will be a straight massage, albeit a very good one and customized to your massage needs only. Have seen her multiple times, and there's no hanky panky involved. Still very good value for the $.

OT.

TimBow52
07-26-17, 15:18
I have been lurking around a while and decided to post of a recent adventure. I had done some research on Jada. Decided I was going to see if what I read was the experience I was going to get. Texted her and she was available. She was in a very nice hotel. Called when I parked and she was very upbeat and cheerful on the phone. Got the room number and went up. When she opened the door She was behind it with only a towel on. Now she is not a spinner by any means. She greeted me with a hug and she has a big rack on her. After a few minutes chat, we have a common topic (tattoos) as she has numerous as I do. She quickly let the towel drop. Yes she is a bit of a bigger girl but she more than makes up with her personality and skills. Its started with a nice warm oil massage on the back. Turn to sort of a impromptu to nuru. A lot of teasing. On the flip she climbs up and just buries my face in the DD's of hers. She does have a somewhat unusual HE and it was great. She gets into and an she made the whole experience fun. I only did the HHR. I have had other experiences in this town that were lame. She is a smart lady, no signs of substance issues. I would definitely go back and see her again. All the info needed on her is there if you just use her phone number.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jadas-sensual-body-on-body-massage-come-relax-with-me-80-halfs-wow/16289273So $100 half just to bury your face in tits with a HJ or special rub ? Lol

SCWildRide
07-28-17, 00:34
This is a bit lengthy but just leaving a thorough report. I guess you might say I took one for the team. In Simpleville last night and decided to try it out. Outside appeared just like any other AMP but through the door was a waiting area with nice foot massage chairs. Was taken to a nice clean room with lights turned low and they actually have tables with a hole in them for your face. She was a nice spinner type Asian girl in her mid 20's wearing shorts and a tank top. Neat looking but casual. She told me to get ready and she would be right back. 15 minutes later she came back in and asked how I wanted it. I was so tempted to say cowgirl but I said medium. She gave a good massage from head to toe and even pulled the towel all the way off and massaged me all over but not the exiting parts. With my face down she straddled my head with her thighs touching each side of my face while she rubbed a good bit of oil all over my butt. She did come close and graze across a few times but that was it. She left and came back with hot towels and rubbed the oil off then told me to turn over. She then gave a soft massage all over and coming really close to junior but never pulled the towel off of him. During this I noticed they have a system set up with the lights. They dim and brighten signaling something. She also had a blue tooth device in her ear and mumbled something in Asian and also American a few times. I kind of had the feeling it was a set up but she leaned over my head burying my face into her breast which I pushed into as she did so I never heard what she was saying. She came around to both sides and rubbing so close to junior that it was driving me nuts so I laid my hand on her thigh as she rubbed and she never pulled away but never advanced either. Unsure it may be a set up I never advanced any further. She told me thank you and she would see me tomorrow that she had another client waiting. Have no idea about why she said tomorrow but I arrived at 9 and didn't pay attention to the clock but it was 10:45. So I asked her, I thought you closed at 10 and she replied he has been waiting and gave me a hug and walked out. I got dressed and after another 15 minutes I had to go. She never asked for any money or even discussed it. They have a sign outside advertising 50 for 1 hour so I left 60 on the table and proceeded to walk out. About half way to my car she runs out the door saying "sir sir you haven't paid". I told her I got tired of waiting and left the payment on the table. A damn good 90 minute massage for 60 but no HE. Gents I think this one is legit and maybe after several visits you may be able to finish yourself but I really doubt it. I will return when I'm in need of only a massage. Hope this helps and if anyone has better results please let me know. She was a nice looking lady.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-get-your-special-offer-dont-miss/20122228

BigBadBoyHm
07-28-17, 22:10
Stopped by this week for an early morning session. Mamasan took me too the room and took house fee (60 for an hour). "Loki" came in and I was a bit surprised. Very cute, probably 40, short, thin, reddish blonde hair, nice ass, and probably the best rack I have seen in an AMP, at least a full C and firm looking. She took me to the table shower and everything was well cleaned. On the return to the room was something that I had never experienced before, I didn't get a "happy ending", I got a "happy beginning". We went straight into CBJ and FS with several positions. Her body was very tight and firm. After the finish we laid there and talked for a bit. She then cleaned me up, had me roll over and proceeded to give me a nice rubdown. Massage was very enjoyable due to the fact that I was more relaxed. I wish other AMPs would start this. Total damage was $$ for house and tip.Thanks to AgentZero for the very accurate post and description of the hidden gem working at Willow. Loki is her name and she is every bit as good as he said she was. I didn't get the happy beginning, but the table shower and massage were outstanding! The CBJ was mind blowing. The FS were very energetic and involved multiple positions. She loves to be fondled and likes having those C's caressed, kissed, and sucked on. The cleanup was very thorough and she finished with another soothing rubdown. Total of $$. Definitely planning on making a return visit to see Loki!

LittleFinger
08-01-17, 01:10
This is a bit lengthy but just leaving a thorough report. I guess you might say I took one for the team. In Simpleville last night and decided to try it out. Outside appeared just like any other AMP but through the door was a waiting area with nice foot massage chairs. Was taken to a nice clean room with lights turned low and they actually have tables with a hole in them for your face. She was a nice spinner type Asian girl in her mid 20's wearing shorts and a tank top. Neat looking but casual. She told me to get ready and she would be right back. 15 minutes later she came back in and asked how I wanted it. I was so tempted to say cowgirl but I said medium. She gave a good massage from head to toe and even pulled the towel all the way off and massaged me all over but not the exiting parts. With my face down she straddled my head with her thighs touching each side of my face while she rubbed a good bit of oil all over my butt. She did come close and graze across a few times but that was it. She left and came back with hot towels and rubbed the oil off then told me to turn over. She then gave a soft massage all over and coming really close to junior but never pulled the towel off of him. During this I noticed they have a system set up with the lights. They dim and brighten signaling something. She also had a blue tooth device in her ear and mumbled something in Asian and also American a few times. I kind of had the feeling it was a set up but she leaned over my head burying my face into her breast which I pushed into as she did so I never heard what she was saying. She came around to both sides and rubbing so close to junior that it was driving me nuts so I laid my hand on her thigh as she rubbed and she never pulled away but never advanced either. Unsure it may be a set up I never advanced any further. She told me thank you and she would see me tomorrow that she had another client waiting. Have no idea about why she said tomorrow but I arrived at 9 and didn't pay attention to the clock but it was 10:45.This place is identical to Magic Hands on Woodruff, same set up same workers. Its 90% legit, I visited the other day and depending on who you get, you can indeed give yourself service at the end. The girl you got typically works front desk, I always get the older busty women, but she gives a great legit deep massage, which is what I wanted. If you want full services just go to Natural Health its that easy. Back to the self service, I'm not a big fan of it but the provider I got encouraged it, she kept teasing and rubbing my chest and nipples while giving me extra oil. So I figured why not. There was no extra charge, she just wants a better tip. The massage alone is worth the visit IMO. I need to go back and attempt to get the younger way more attractive girl, I thought she only there to tease clients and never actually massaged though. I will attempt on next visit. Either way 60 for 1 hour deep massage and teasing is still a good deal.

DayTimeFun
08-03-17, 16:50
First thanks to you members who reported on Loki here. My session was great thanks to you guys. Afternoon meeting. When Loki walked in I just gave her the $200 up front to cover everything. Great table shower to wash every inch of me. Back in the room she got to work immediately. Guess she wanted to do the massage after the fun. Well fine by me. She is the best looking AMP chick I have ever seen, although I don't frequent very often. All I can say is I will be repeating every week or two. Best value in the upstate for a massage plus. She says her girls are "C's" but they looked like D's to me. Perfect.

Jaunty Plow
08-09-17, 21:34
So I wanted to try a new place, had not seen any reports on this place, called and they quoted me 60 for 45 min. Figured, why not. Got inside, Mamasan reached through the window for the upfront fee, gave her the. 6 and they opened the door. The lady that stood before me was not very friendly but talked a little, misguided me back into a room. She asked me what I wanted, told her a massage and she informed me, that this was not a massage parlor, just a body rub place inside of a therapy business. I was going to walk out and ask for my money back but since I was there wanted to see what that meant. Asked if they had a table shower, she said sure but it would take a few minutes to warm up the water. Waited about 5 min as I undressed, she came back and got me. Table shower was Ok, not a great one, but on the flip she did grab it and clean it up some. Went back to the room and climbed on the table on my stomach and she asked what I wanted, all while putting a towel on my back, butt exposed and her sitting between my legs gently scratching and playing with my cheeks and sack. I asked if she could massage my lower back since I was a little sore, she got up and started walking on my lower back, this did not feel good at all. I had to ask her to stop and she sat down again asking me if I was ticklish. She said she only works for tips and gestured the HE sign. I said ok but I only brought. 4 extra. She said alright but next time to bring. 6. I figured she would at least stand on the side of table to play a little myself, but she stood at the foot and just started yanking wildly. I don't even think I got hard in the first 5 min. It was actually uncomfortable and she starts saying I will sleep good after this tonight. Finally HE happened and she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

Face. Butter.

Body. So so, could not really get a good look.

Age, maybe mid 30's to 40.

I would not repeat at all, but if you into not getting a massage and going straight to the point, it might be your cup of tea. YMMV.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staff-truck-parking-available-864-605-7045-k-massage-therapy/18221273

LittleFinger
08-10-17, 02:09
So I wanted to try a new place, had not seen any reports on this place, called and they quoted me 60 for 45 min. Figured, why not. Got inside, Mamasan reached through the window for the upfront fee, gave her the. 6 and they opened the door. The lady that stood before me was not very friendly but talked a little, misguided me back into a room. She asked me what I wanted, told her a massage and she informed me, that this was not a massage parlor, just a body rub place inside of a therapy business. I was going to walk out and ask for my money back but since I was there wanted to see what that meant. Asked if they had a table shower, she said sure but it would take a few minutes to warm up the water. Waited about 5 min as I undressed, she came back and got me. Table shower was Ok, not a great one, but on the flip she did grab it and clean it up some. Went back to the room and climbed on the table on my stomach and she asked what I wanted, all while putting a towel on my back, butt exposed and her sitting between my legs gently scratching and playing with my cheeks and sack. I asked if she could massage my lower back since I was a little sore, she got up and started walking on my lower back, this did not feel good at all. I had to ask her to stop and she sat down again asking me if I was ticklish. She said she only works for tips and gestured the HE sign. I said ok but I only brought. 4 extra. She said alright but next time to bring. 6. I figured she would at least stand on the side of table to play a little myself, but she stood at the foot and just started yanking wildly. I don't even think I got hard in the first 5 min. It was actually uncomfortable and she starts saying I will sleep good after this tonight. Finally HE happened and she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

Face. Butter.

I would not repeat at all, but if you into not getting a massage and going straight to the point, it might be your cup of tea. YMMV.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staff-truck-parking-available-864-605-7045-k-massage-therapy/18221273I went to same place, once I saw the provider I walked straight out, much better options in the same area. If you're in Piedmont go to Healing Touch. Its as good as Natural Health if not better. Good looking providers (not old with butter faces). Also much better happy endings.

VBacon
08-10-17, 06:41
Face. Butter.

There are reviews on this place, you just have to use the search or go back 10-20 pages. Your review is typical of what this establishment has become. It used to employ some beautiful and skilled therapists.

Confused 1966
08-10-17, 11:53
Went for a rub this morning at Healing Touch off exit 39. I asked Candy who's now at the front desk to do a session with me, but she said she couldn't, so I opted for Nana whose English skills are worse than most. She doesn't look it, but she's probably close to 50 years old (Asians are difficult for me to assign an age). About 4'-10", nicely proportioned with store-bought B, or maybe C cups and long nipples. Typical unflared hips, but a tight body. More hair down below than most, so if you're concerned with critters hitching a ride you may want to pass.

Started with a TS. It was thorough, but no teasing. Rub was excellent with attention to everything from neck to feet, but again, minimal teasing. Flip, then some licking of the boys, followed by cover-up and a cowgirl finish.

I didn't feel rushed, but with her, unlike with Candy, it seemed mechanical. All in all, not a very outstanding session. On a 0 to 10 rating compared to other Korean experiences I'd say about Nana:

Face: 5-6. Body: 9. TS: 9. Massage: 9. Post-flip events: 7. I don't think I'll repeat with her, but I'm comfortable at the place, so I'll probably be back to try another girl.

And needless to say, YMMV.

RWarNmsn69
08-10-17, 13:48
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've read hundreds of reports on this forum and many have been useful, but I feel no one ever gives a conclusive answer. I've been into the hobby for the past 12 months and I can honestly say I've been to every AMP in G'ville. Here is my guide for the most bang for your buck.

If you want the best possible full service from attractive women (not 60 year olds with straggly grey hair) you need to visit Natural Health Spa or Healing Touch Therapy. Both offer full service every time and decent massages. I've visited both locations 5 + times each and 90 percent of the time I get an attractive provider who offers great service. A few of the girls were 9/10's and better than anything working on the backpage ads.

The plus with Natural Health is better variety, you can find more variety, younger, middle aged (not all Asian) now they have a girl named Alexis who is a 10/10 and from Thailand. The negative is the location and interior is run down and seedy feeling.

The plus with Healing Touch Therapy is its in a nicer location, feels cleaner and they do seem to focus on a massage until the fun begins. I have also had a few 7/10 providers who had great bodies. All of the providers here or Asian or Korean. On a side note, I'm not a fan of Korean women, they all seem to have no ass, short legs and round faces with little pot belly's. Anyone else notice this too?

Now if you are looking for strictly a massage ONLY, which I get one a week. I don't always want everything on the menu, I need a quality massage from a provider who isn't lazy or looking for more $. If you want the best massage in G'ville visit Magic Hands or Health Solution Spa. Both feel like legit businesses who seem well trained in massage. I would recommend Health Solution Spa more, the girls seems to really aim to please and they don't try to get more money out of you.

Conclusion on where to visit for full service, both places cost the same for all services. I recommend Natural Health for more of a selection and the current providers seem eager to please. Hope this helps!LittleFinger (GOT fan, huh?), thank you for your excellent review! Im coming to visit Greenville soon from north of Charlotte. I prefer a TS, good to excellent massage, and HE with roaming. Where in Greenville would I best find this service? Please reply back or feel free to PM me. Thank you sir!

Safe mongering and sugaring!

SCWildRide
08-11-17, 13:13
Anyone been by NH in the past week? Just got back in town and need a good massage. It's a longer trip to see Loki but if NH talent is lacking I may make the drive. Thanks in advance.

Outlaw44
08-11-17, 22:06
I was going to visit this establishment tonight. Right when I was about to turn into the parking lot, I saw our favorite "Uncle" with his friends. Kept on driving.

Confused 1966
08-12-17, 18:12
I was going to visit this establishment tonight. Right when I was about to turn into the parking lot, I saw our favorite "Uncle" with his friends. Kept on driving.Following Outlaw's posting, I stopped at Healing Touch this afternoon. Porch lights were on, "OPEN" sign was lit. Side door was ajar and front door was unlocked so I went in. I asked Mama-san about visitors last night and she immediately told me that a customer had called "officials" about the new girl who was standing (lying?) in for Rose. It wasn't clear whether they were police, or immigration, or who, but she told me that they checked everyone's I'd and left. Mama-san seemed her usual self and we chatted for about 15 minutes before I left. Seems to me that there's nothing going on that we should be concerned about.

But stay alert!

Jayce12
08-13-17, 19:56
Has anyone any information on this one? Joyce is the name given.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-genuine-massage-for-gentlemen/21697918

The ad popped up last week, and it has been up about 3 times since. I'm guessing at this price it is completely legit. But I wanted to see if there was any info out there. I cannot find anything on the forum. Curious if it's any good? Is there an upscale pitch? May TOFTT if there's nothing known.

GetDownTown
08-14-17, 11:01
It's not in GSP but Flat Rock is definitely close enough to make a drive up. I often travel up through Saluda so I decided to stop. There are mixed reviews on the Asheville board and YMMV. Here's the scoop:

Stopped in around 8 pm. Good location off of 26 with trees to sort of block your car (I like discretion). Walked in and was greeted by mamasan. She said, "oh you rika massage?" I said, "yes". She said, "ohh you a bean heyah before? . And so on. She brings me to Cocoa who's 5'4, early 40's, DD rack, dressed in a silky, thin flowered dress. TS was the best I've experienced as of yet. Plenty of teasing and the boys were worked on more than I've ever had before at any other AMP. After the TS, a very solid massage with hot towels and no scented lotion. She then told me to flip. She said, "3 choices of massage", pointing out the 3 options as she spoke her broken English. Damage list was 1.6 for FS, 1.2 for BBBJ, . 8 for CBJ, and. 6 for HE. I pulled the normal bullshit card that last time I only gave. 2 for HE. After she said, "next time you being mow that to little" she agreed to the. 2 and began. Straddled me on the table and allowed mutual touch being very vocal whilst working out the load. Finished by telling me about white girls not knowing how to massage rika Asian and next time we do now. All in all an awesome experience for the easy damage of $. Again YMMV but I will definitely repeat.

VBacon
08-14-17, 14:35
Has anyone any information on this one? Joyce is the name given.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-genuine-massage-for-gentlemen/21697918

The ad popped up last week, and it has been up about 3 times since. I'm guessing at this price it is completely legit. But I wanted to see if there was any info out there. I cannot find anything on the forum. Curious if it's any good? Is there an upscale pitch? May TOFTT if there's nothing known.I sent a text but haven't received a reply. Put the phone number into a Facebook search if your so inclined. The result is a cute Hispanic girl who's profile lists the Boston area as her home. This supports the 857 area code. She also has an ad running in San Francisco on August 2.

Jayce12
08-14-17, 14:51
I sent a text but haven't received a reply. Put the phone number into a Facebook search if your so inclined. The result is a cute Hispanic girl who's profile lists the Boston area as her home. This supports the 857 area code. She also has an ad running in San Francisco on August 2.A new Google search shows an ad in Philly on Aug 7. FB searches are more difficult to keep private from others at home. How can you travel on those rates?

Outlaw44
08-19-17, 19:45
Stopped by here today. Been having pain in my shoulder. Nancy got my shoulder feeling good, but no hint of any extras. May repeat to see. But I am new to the AMP scene, so not really sure how to approach that.

VBacon
08-19-17, 20:06
Stopped by here today. Been having pain in my shoulder. Nancy got my shoulder feeling good, but no hint of any extras. May repeat to see. But I am new to the AMP scene, so not really sure how to approach that.I'd take the bet that you'll get nothing but a great massage there. Also, tell her to quit spamming Backpage.

SCWildRide
08-20-17, 00:05
Also, tell her to quit spamming Backpage.LOL you are so right. I don't get why they think posting so many fake pics and adds several times a day is going to help. There may be 1 or 2 clients suckered in to meet a old mamasan at the door each week but who knows. What really gets me is they post in WsM section and in Massage section. Only AMP I have ever seen be accurate on photos and not flood BP with add after add after add is Leah when she was at NH.

Jayce12
08-20-17, 00:08
I'd take the bet that you'll get nothing but a great massage there. Also, tell her to quit spamming Backpage.I agree with both points. LOL. It almost seems like there are several independent therapists who work there. Ads are different, and it seems some of the rates are different too. Not sure about that part, but seems like a no-extras place. Thanks for the report!

ScGuy56
08-20-17, 16:55
I visited Willow today. Did not draw Loki but I did draw Coco. She is just my type. I think I saw Loki though as I was getting ready to leave. Chatted with Mamasan about the eclipse. It had been probably a year or so since I had been there but the long time Mamasan is now gone. And the talent level has definitely been upgraded. I was impressed. Might become a weekly thing for me. Not to far of a drive for me. Right in between Anderson and Greenville so I have my choice of anything on the west side of GVL and Anderson. Been to pretty much all of them.

Place was pretty busy today, might just be because of the big event. Figure there are a lot of out of towners checking out the sights.

SC.

MightyNut
08-22-17, 16:07
If I was to dream of Healing Touch what amount would I want to keep on me?

Conclusion on where to visit for full service, both places cost the same for all services. I recommend Natural Health for more of a selection and the current providers seem eager to please. Hope this helps!

VBacon
08-23-17, 07:09
If I was to dream of Healing Touch what amount would I want to keep on me?Standard rates. Take an hour or so and read through past reports.

SC Wiseguy
08-23-17, 18:53
Went to NH today after lunch and was greeted by a beautiful girl who called herself Mya or something similar. Spoke decent English. She was approx 5'3 and a little thick, but in a good way. She had a pretty good set of bolt-ons that appeared to be a D.

She was very polite and gave a good thorough table shower. Once back to the room, the massage was decent. She wasn't very good at oral which was a disappointment. She made up for it when she hopped on top though.

If not for her rocking body, I probably would not repeat. I love BJ and she was not very skilled in that dept. But she was very friendly and tried hard and accomplished the mission.

Confused 1966
08-24-17, 15:14
I spent an hour at Willow today due to SC Guy's posting. Was greeted at the door by Loki / Lucky who passed me off to Amy who said she was Japanese and appears to be in her late 40's / early-50's. About 5'-2", she ain't the prettiest thing I've seen at an AMP, but she's far from the ugliest. Typical thin, no curves, maybe B-cups, but very pleasant. I gave her the 60 entry fee and she asked if I wanted "girlfriend-boyfriend". I told her I wanted everything. Proceeded to the TS where I got a thorough washing with no teasing. Moved on to the massage table. She left the room briefly and I left a 140 tip on the table where she couldn't miss it. Just before the massage started she asked if I was married. I told her "No", and she proceeded to use a lightly scented lotion without asking if I wanted it. It was one of the better massages that I've had, but with no teasing. During the massage I reached back and was surprised to find that she didn't have any panties on. At the end of the back rub, before the flip she had her dress off and began rubbing her breasts on my back and glutes, followed by a gentle, prolonged rubbing of the brown eye. She told me to turn over and asked how much I had tipped her. I told her and she got to work immediately with licking, CBJ, cowgirl and finally mission.

I'd go back to see Amy in a heartbeat, but Loki / Lucky, who met me at the door, looked so hot that she would be my first choice next time.

ScGuy56
08-24-17, 17:09
I spent an hour at Willow today due to SC Guy's posting. Was greeted at the door by Loki / Lucky who passed me off to Amy who said she was Japanese and appears to be in her late 40's / early-50's. About 5'-2", she ain't the prettiest thing I've seen at an AMP, but she's far from the ugliest. Typical thin, no curves, maybe B-cups, but very pleasant. I gave her the 60 entry fee and she asked if I wanted "girlfriend-boyfriend". I told her I wanted everything. Proceeded to the TS where I got a thorough washing with no teasing. Moved on to the massage table. She left the room briefly and I left a 140 tip on the table where she couldn't miss it. Just before the massage started she asked if I was married. I told her "No", and she proceeded to use a lightly scented lotion without asking if I wanted it. It was one of the better massages that I've had, but with no teasing. During the massage I reached back and was surprised to find that she didn't have any panties on. At the end of the back rub, before the flip she had her dress off and began rubbing her breasts on my back and glutes, followed by a gentle, prolonged rubbing of the brown eye. She told me to turn over and asked how much I had tipped her. I told her and she got to work immediately with licking, CBJ, cowgirl and finally mission.

I'd go back to see Amy in a heartbeat, but Loki / Lucky, who met me at the door, looked so hot that she would be my first choice next time.Guess I need to go back again and again and again.

Member #5818
08-25-17, 11:19
Any good place where I can get that good ole southern hospitality?

ScGuy56
08-28-17, 17:53
Guess I need to go back again and again and again.She is a cutie. And does a good job. Interesting seeing a Japanese lady in there, who is fluent in Korean. .

BigBadBoyHm
09-02-17, 22:18
I visited Willow again this evening. Luckily Loki was available! She turned in her normal above average performance, and I left completely satisfied, $2 total. I was introduced to the new girl named BeBe. She looks Japanese and is very much worth taking a visit to see. Willow continues to sparkle.

BadBrad97
09-05-17, 09:35
This is a crazy question. My friend in CA has a massage place he goes to and gets his balls waxed (for hair removal) and also gets a HE free of charge. Any place like that in the area?

Lov2play
09-05-17, 22:12
This is a crazy question. My friend in CA has a massage place he goes to and gets his balls waxed (for hair removal) and also gets a HE free of charge. Any place like that in the area?Not to my knowledge and thank God for that. Ain't nobody pullin' wax off my nads, that chit would hurt bro, LOL.

L2 p.

HanBurner101
09-06-17, 08:20
First time poster here. Lots of great info from everyone on this site. Thank you!

I've been interested in AMP's for some time. I think all guys probably are, but like most assumed it was a myth. I'm a younger guy I'll say this for all those here that are reading about the adventures of the pioneers and frequent posters that have made this site what it is, Do yourself a favor and try it. These guys do not embellish the experience at all. It is awesome.

All that aside I had my first AMP experience a few weeks ago at lily here in Greenville. I was met at the door by a late 40's pretty Chinese lady in a see through pink lingerie gown who in very broken Engrish welcomed me in. She took my money in the front room and asked me a few standard questions to make sure I was safe. I'm a pretty confident guy but honestly I was so nervous my hands were shaking as I payed the house fee. She noticed and I told her I had never had a massage before. She laughed and assured me she would take good care of me. I opted for a 1 hr massage + TS. TS better than I expected, very thorough lots of teasing. Also spent some time standing & showering. She took me back to a decent room. Clean linens and decorated how you would imagine a massage room. She told me to get comfortable and that she would be right back. I got on the table and left the towel on the rack. She came back in and gave an excellent massage. When they say full body They mean it. This woman massaged my toes. It was really good. When the hour was up she asked if I wanted more. I said absolutely and tipped her. Before she put the money down she dropped her top and exposed some really almost perfect full C cups. She enthusiastically got to work and it didn't take long for her to achieve the goal. She finished the whole experience by cleaning my whole body with a steamed towel dipped in rubbing alcohol and then fully dressed me led me to the door asked for a kiss and smacked my ass as I was walking through it.

Overall great experience excited to see what else is out there. Total damage $. 6 house $. 6 tip. Probably will repeat several times.