PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Coonsaa
02-25-15, 18:13
I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.

Gaboy9999
02-25-15, 22:40
Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.

Coonsaa
02-26-15, 17:24
Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what you want say you got a text got to go.Oh hell no LOL, the pics have been lying for years. I would not expect anything like the pics except in larger cities like LA or NY, I was just wondering if anything new since they changed their ad up. Last time I went it was older lady that didn't impress.

Fredies Dream
02-26-15, 19:53
I saw they had some ads up saying new staff, also looks like new pics. Anyone been there lately? Likely the same old folks, but I was wondering.

Those are stocks pictures, those girls will never I repeat never be there, walk in if not what yo tou want say you got a text got to go.I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.

Member #6014
02-26-15, 22:28
I've been to dozens of AMP's. Just like Gaboy said, the pics in the ads are all stock photos. I have never seen a girl from the photos EVER inside those places. It's just the way they do business.

Use to love the AMPs. That's how a busted by mongering cherry. I stopped going when it started to get harder for me to get full service (don't know why it just all of the sudden got to that way.). And I longed to be able to communicate with the provider. Doubt I'll be going back. I've moved on.You're right, the AMPs used to be a lot of fun. I might be wrong, but I think the continued, regular busts have made all of them hesitant to provide full services now. Just a reminder for all of us to stay safe.

RunninFool
03-01-15, 17:19
Went to GH because bamboo is closed. I'll never be going there again. 60 for an hr got half hr. Then 90 for shitty HJ and plastic wrap BJ. Little head got in the way of better judgement. But yea piss poor massage, and she was yanking it so hard I thought she was going to tear it off. That was my worst experience at an AMP.

FredThomas71
03-03-15, 13:28
Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good providers of nuru massages here in the Upstate of SC?

MrRotor
03-03-15, 15:28
Got bored went to NH had a decent time. Bad thing is I never asked her name so not sure who it was. She is slightly older with redish hair decent body. Ok massage and shower. But left happy. Would see her again. Sorry for no name my bad.

Musician007
03-03-15, 18:07
If she gets back through Gville, I recommend Sexy Carolina. She does the real deal NURU.

It wasn't for me, but she did a great job. I just didn't care for it. She's got a bangin' body with a butterface. She will flat screw you silly, too. Overall great time with her. You can always email her. If she sees interest, she may plan a trip.

Musician.

Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good providers of nuru massages here in the Upstate of SC?

CrossBow
03-21-15, 12:51
Recently went to SC and visited a couple of AMPs.

First visited Lucky in Anderson. Masseuse was attractive but not dressed proactively.

Good massage with only minor teasing. Roaming was permitted.

On the flip I just asked for a handshake but she let me remove her shirt and take down her pants before we began so I think more was on the menu.

Overall I had a good time and would repeat if in the area again.

Also visited NH in Greenville. Got Coco as a Masseuse. Had a good but not great time. Chose to look around instead of repeating right then even though it was so close.

MikeyGaGa1
03-25-15, 05:33
Best massage I've had in a while. Not up for FS, but she has a younger girl named Liddy that I haven't met yet. Reports on Liddy welcome.So I was traveling though town and decided to take the plunge and try out Amy. It should be noted that I went 3 other shops that I walked out of. All had fugly old hags. One was next to Family Video in Spartenberg. One was right off I-85. And one was in the way to GH. Nothing. I would let touch my body. Anyhow. Amy was the best off everything I saw. I give her a solid 6. 5 in the looks department. Massage was a 6. Overall value was a 6. She is not 29 on her best day as reported. I make her to be closer to 39. She has a decent body. I give it a 6. But she certainly was not sculpted all that well as previously reported. Tits are ok. She has a cute little tat on her belly. Overall she seems like a nice gal. Seems to be the best option in the market that I found.

MdLatinGuy
04-01-15, 18:31
Got lucky and stayed at best western in, looking for something close and 1. 0 or less. Help a brotha out. Pm or can you e mail? If so username at yah00, if not sorry didn't know.

CheqsOut
04-05-15, 10:23
Headed to Greenville now. Going to be in town for a few days. Can anyone recommend a good AMP that offers FS BJ or ever a good HJ. We have nothing in Virginia. See a bunch of ads on backpage but do not have the time to test them out. Thanks in advance for the advice. Will definitely return the favor with some right utr in Richmond.

Fredies Dream
04-05-15, 11:01
Headed to Greenville now. Going to be in town for a few days. Can anyone recommend a good AMP that offers FS BJ or ever a good HJ. We have nothing in Virginia. See a bunch of ads on backpage but do not have the time to test them out. Thanks in advance for the advice. Will definitely return the favor with some right utr in Richmond.Natural Health on and. Texas Ave.

SCGuy1969
04-14-15, 21:50
I had to travel this morning to Columbia for business and ended up with a little extra time on my hands. I called Victoria's and scheduled a hour appointment with Alex. Though not FS I had a very good time and would definitely repeat. Anyone wanting specifics pm. Stay safe, SCGUY1969.

Cdmanoise
04-25-15, 16:00
Passing through SC and decided to make a few stops both down and back up. First trip was to Lucky Spa in Anderson. I noticed there seems to be two listed in Anderson, and I must have picked the wrong one on Beltine Blvd. Walked in, and this little old oriental lady about 4 foot takes me to the room. I ask for a strong massage as my shoulders were a bit sore, and she says I try. I looked at her, looked at the table which had no hole for your face and noticed no bars for back walk. At that point, I decided not to waste my $$$ and leave. She asked if I was coming back, I said no. She said I was a liar. Told her that's nice.

Second adventure was at Natural Health in Greenville. Walked in and drew Sonya who appeared to be the only one there. Not into the old Cougar type, but must say she is not half bad for a woman who is obviously in her 50's judging by her face. Not sure what nationality, but I definitely don't believe she was of oriental decent. Again I ask for a strong massage and she says I will walk your back. I ask how she is going to do that with no bars on the ceiling, and she says I put my hands on the wall. Ok, so again there is no hole cut out in the table for your face but I decide to give it a try. What a miserable experience getting your back walked on with your neck cocked back the wrong way as your lying face down. I ask her why they don't have a hole in the table. She says I don't know, ask owner who wasn't there. I said tell the owner to get a f'and sawzall, cut a f'and hole in the table and staple some padding around it. The flip wasn't bad, but I don't appreciate the negotiation as most mongers don't, and swear she had oil that felt like it contained sand. She was very sensual on the finish, but had to keep telling her to slow it down. We are not in a race for first cum first serve.

So I must ask, WTF is with all these places and there crappy tables lately? Don't they have a freakin clue when your laying face down the neck does not like to be bent backwards? I have made a pact with myself, for now on if I walk into a place and there is no hole in the table I walk back out!

Myrtle Beach
04-26-15, 08:15
Passing through SC and decided to make a few stops both down and back up. First trip was to Lucky Spa in Anderson. I noticed there seems to be two listed in Anderson, and I must have picked the wrong one on Beltine Blvd. Walked in, and this little old oriental lady about 4 foot takes me to the room. I ask for a strong massage as my shoulders were a bit sore, and she says I try. I looked at her, looked at the table which had no hole for your face and noticed no bars for back walk. At that point, I decided not to waste my $$$ and leave. She asked if I was coming back, I said no. She said I was a liar. Told her that's nice.

Second adventure was at Natural Health in Greenville. Walked in and drew Sonya who appeared to be the only one there. Not into the old Cougar type, but must say she is not half bad for a woman who is obviously in her 50's judging by her face. Not sure what nationality, but I definitely don't believe she was of oriental decent. Again I ask for a strong massage and she says I will walk your back. I ask how she is going to do that with no bars on the ceiling, and she says I put my hands on the wall. Ok, so again there is no hole cut out in the table for your face but I decide to give it a try. What a miserable experience getting your back walked on with your neck cocked back the wrong way as your lying face down. I ask her why they don't have a hole in the table. She says I don't know, ask owner who wasn't there. I said tell the owner to get a f'and sawzall, cut a f'and hole in the table and staple some padding around it. The flip wasn't bad, but I don't appreciate the negotiation as most mongers don't, and swear she had oil that felt like it contained sand. She was very sensual on the finish, but had to keep telling her to slow it down. We are not in a race for first cum first serve.

So I must ask, WTF is with all these places and there crappy tables lately? Don't they have a freakin clue when your laying face down the neck does not like to be bent backwards? I have made a pact with myself, for now on if I walk into a place and there is no hole in the table I walk back out!I have been to Natural Health on Texas many times over the last seven years or so. I have never, repeat, NEVER left without a smile on my face. I was there a few weeks ago and Annie asked if she could go home with me. Of course, we just shared a great laugh.

Cdmanoise
04-29-15, 15:10
I have been to Natural Health on Texas many times over the last seven years or so. I have never, repeat, NEVER left without a smile on my face. I was there a few weeks ago and Annie asked if she could go home with me. Of course, we just shared a great laugh.Not pissed off, but I'm sure many of you Mongers would agree no hole in the table laying face down on a pillow is really not pleasant on the neck. I'm there to relax and enjoy, not be uncomfortable turning my head from side to side attempting to stay a fraction comfortable.

J2929
04-29-15, 17:15
Not pissed off, but I'm sure many of you Mongers would agree no hole in the table laying face down on a pillow is really not pleasant on the neck. I'm there to relax and enjoy, not be uncomfortable turning my head from side to side attempting to stay a fraction comfortable.I've never been to an AMP with a hole in the table.

Jayce12
04-30-15, 22:53
Being new to the hobby, I am definitely still learning. So far, I've limited myself to bodyrubs with HE. I've tried a few providers and a few AMPs. This past week I decided to try out Stress Away. I had read some ok reviews on here, so I wanted to see what they had to offer. I had been there a few months ago, but for only 30 minutes; that visit was strictly massage. I thought going for an hour might make the difference. The location (outside and inside) is nicer than some I've been to. (The table had no hole, only a pillow, which is acceptable for me, but I know that makes a difference for some.) I was greeted and led to a room for a very brief wait. The girl who came in was nice looking, probably in her late 30's, and dressed provocatively. I didn't get her name, but she was the same girl from the massage-only visit earlier. The table shower was nice, though there was less teasing than I've had at other AMPs. The massage was mediocre, but the teasing started in earnest here. On the flip, I got my surprise. I found out everything was on the menu. In fact her first question was whether I wanted FS! I ended up with a CBJ (my first), but she made it clear she wanted me to go for FS next time. At the same price as the CBJ. Since I've never read of more than a HE being on the menu here, I thought it would be good to post. When I'm ready for FS, I will probably be back.

Jamall84
05-01-15, 23:38
Being new to the hobby, I am definitely still learning. So far, I've limited myself to bodyrubs with HE. I've tried a few providers and a few AMPs. This past week I decided to try out Stress Away. I had read some ok reviews on here, so I wanted to see what they had to offer. I had been there a few months ago, but for only 30 minutes; that visit was strictly massage. I thought going for an hour might make the difference. The location (outside and inside) is nicer than some I've been to. (The table had no hole, only a pillow, which is acceptable for me, but I know that makes a difference for some.) I was greeted and led to a room for a very brief wait. The girl who came in was nice looking, probably in her late 30's, and dressed provocatively. I didn't get her name, but she was the same girl from the massage-only visit earlier. The table shower was nice, though there was less teasing than I've had at other AMPs. The massage was mediocre, but the teasing started in earnest here. On the flip, I got my surprise. I found out everything was on the menu. In fact her first question was whether I wanted FS! I ended up with a CBJ (my first), but she made it clear she wanted me to go for FS next time. At the same price as the CBJ. Since I've never read of more than a HE being on the menu here, I thought it would be good to post. When I'm ready for FS, I will probably be back.How much was it?

Jayce12
05-01-15, 23:48
How much was it?6 for the house and 8 for the tip.

Briggs
05-06-15, 09:35
Had a first experience with a non extra AMP. Massage was good no teasing at all. However after spending 70 for an hour while I was on my way out girl asked for a tip so I gave her 10 . She looked at me like (what the hell) . So my question is if these non extra AMPs charge for a massage and nothing else on the menu how much more do they expect in tips? Any thoughts on this subject?

Gaboy9999
05-06-15, 14:29
Choii massage is like that, got a good massage with back walking and all, I gave her 20 tip cause it was good,.

Jamall84
05-07-15, 22:01
HELLO GUYS, I am a Hong Kong Bra Model, I am proud of my beauty. My measurement 109 lbs, all Natural 34 D. I have a cute face, soft skin, great smile, and GREAT skills. I ENJOY THE PROCESS WHEN WE ARE BOTH HIGH. Safe Place you've never had such experience. I'll give you so much fun that you'll be begging to come see me again. My Donation: 130 ROSES / NUDE NURU + SPECIAL or 160 ROSES / NUDE NURU + EVERYTHING + NO RUSH 281-236-6861not text).

Can someone give a review? Seems too good to be true.

Member #5510
05-08-15, 10:57
Can someone give a review? Seems too good to be true.Did some research on this one myself the other day. Reviews indicated that the pictures are older and that she is somewhere in her 40's. Bra stayed on the whole time for the most part and the finish was very forgettable. Just what I found and I don't have any first hand experience on this one so take it for what it is worth. Was enough for me to pass on her.

Nissmogoon
05-18-15, 06:03
I just looked at they add On BP looks like they doing outcall a to hotels rooms now has anyone tried it yet if so pm me details.

YardLynx
05-21-15, 13:33
Has anyone been here lately. Bad reviews a couple years back and just seeing if something has changed. Looking at there or Lily since they are close.

HobbyMan51
05-26-15, 21:13
Choii massage is like that, got a good massage with back walking and all, I gave her 20 tip cause it was good,.Would that be Choi Massage off I-85 in Pendleton? Who was your masseuse, if you don't mind me asking?

Gaboy9999
05-26-15, 22:37
They only have two owner Choi and another lady, I had the other lady.

HobbyMan51
05-29-15, 18:37
They only have two owner Choi and another lady, I had the other lady.Ok, thanks. I stopped in there once and had a good massage but that was all that was offered. Nice Korean lady in her forties named Kay.

RunninFool
06-03-15, 11:44
Went there earlier in the month, saw the older of the two. No teasing or fondling even on the shower. There are cameras everywhere but I still got an HJ. They told me. 5 over the phone then. 7 when I got there. I probably won't go back.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-_asian-massage-_smoking-hot_charming-staff_-864-879-2802-22/10854984

SC Hobby
06-03-15, 17:50
Went there earlier in the month, saw the older of the two. No teasing or fondling even on the shower. There are cameras everywhere but I still got an HJ. They told me. 5 over the phone then. 7 when I got there. I probably won't go back.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-_asian-massage-_smoking-hot_charming-staff_-864-879-2802-22/10854984Unusual to find one that isn't self service. I tried the one on Haywood (3 times), the one on Woodruff (several times), the one on 291 near E North (2 times) and the one on WadeHampton in Taylors (3 times) and not a one offers any extras. Pretty decent massage most times, which is why I went back, but if you want anything else you are on your own. AMPs have gone to shit.

LexLuther
06-03-15, 19:09
Had a first experience with a non extra AMP. Massage was good no teasing yesterday However after spending 70 for an hour while I was on my way out girl asked for a tip so I gave her 10 . She looked at me like (wwas hat the hell) . So my question is if these non extra AMPs charge for a massage and nothing else on the menu how much more do they expect in tips? Any thoughts on this subject?I would give them at least $20 if I received an outstanding massage. I went to a Chinese place yesterday. There is one girl there who is one of the few masseuses whom I have ever met who can make me cum with a handjob. However she was off yesterday. A new girl serviced me for an hour including a half-assed attempt at a handjob at the end which failed to get me off.

There was another woman there who has allowed me to eat her pussy in the past. So I asked for an additional 30 minutes. It turned out she was having her period. So no pussy licking. Although she did provide some decent French kissing. She also gave me her best attempt at a handjob. But again, no joy.

But both women had given it a good effort and maintained a positive attitude. So when I paid for the house fee, I gave each a $50 tip. I know that will pay off in the future.

LexLuther.

Briggs
06-03-15, 20:10
I would give them at least $20 if I received an outstanding massage. I went to a Chinese place yesterday. There is one girl there who is one of the few masseuses whom I have ever met who can make me cum with a handjob. However she was off yesterday. A new girl serviced me for an hour including a half-assed attempt at a handjob at the end which failed to get me off.

There was another woman there who has allowed me to eat her pussy in the past. So I asked for an additional 30 minutes. It turned out she was having her period. So no pussy licking. Although she did provide some decent French kissing. She also gave me her best attempt at a handjob. But again, no joy.

But both women had given it a good effort and maintained a positive attitude. So when I paid for the house fee, I gave each a $50 tip. I know that will pay off in the future.

LexLuther.Hey Lex, tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. Can you clear some space I want to ask you a question. Thanks Briggs.

SCWildRide
06-04-15, 14:16
Went by NHS a few days ago. Asked for Annie since she is the hottest of the older ladies they have. She had the day off so I went with the new girl. Her English was better then expected so I was weary of her especially since the latest LE junk in GVL. She gave a half azz shower table then back to the room. The massage was ok but could tell she was experienced at it. So the flip came and she asked what I wanted. Not sure she wasn't uncle LEO so I just played along and asked what do you mean? She then asked what I payed the other girls before. This maid me nervous and I think she could tell. She then grabbed my tool with one hand and stoked me with her other and said she would take good care of me. I didn't say a word but laid what she wanted on the table. She said ok I will be right back. She came back and gave a decent CBJ. After I stood her up and undressed her. Face saws aged but her body was nice. Must say was the nicest shaven little puss I have seen in a while. She wouldn't do CDS so she just laid back on the table. I don't know what it was maybe the cover but could finish. She left the room and came back with another lady that looked somewhat older. Wasn't sure what was going on then all of a sudden they both were undressed in front of me. The older lady then proceeded to her knees and gave a awesome BBBJ while the other girl kissed on me and rubbed all over. The older one kept going with BBBJ and let me go all over her Balloons. They both smiled and cleaned me up and walked me out.

I must say 2 for one was ok but the view was a little older than I wanted. I guess Mamasan needed to teach how to do it.

Stay safe.

SC.

SoloGator
06-05-15, 17:17
Saw this one in Late May, sorry for the late report.

Easy to set an appointment, and kept the time.

The good: she is very attractive for her age (late 30's).

The bad: her incall was at her apartment. Had her kids toys at entrance (I always feel bad with the single moms). The lotion was cheap and I would have preferred a massage oil. The session seemed rushed. Quick half rub and jerk type of session. WAY over priced for services received.

Will never repeat.

Had a pleasant 30-min visit with: http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sultry-southern-belle-body-work-by-nikki/10689518 at private in-call in Simpsonville.

She's a fit, blonde, may actually be 29. She's a bit shy, I had to ask her to remove her clothes after the flip but she did so with no issue (kept panties on). Mutual touching fine.

I asked for options beyond rub'and'tug and she said no. But when I asked for prostate massage she tried it for first time. Very eager.

I'd repeat.

Musician007
06-05-15, 21:26
So I was strolling back into town late the other night, and we all know I've been without and depressed since Kasey left the biz, so I stopped in at NH. I asked about Annie, but no dice. She's "on vacation". An older lady, Linda, have me a nice TS. As she dried me off, I could tell she was def up for play. We got back to the room and I just skipped the massage. She dropped the top and the mms were nice. She gave a brief BBBJ, then I laid her down. Her pus was really nice! I dined til she bucked like a crazy horse! I thought she was going to break her back and squeeze my head to mush! LOL! Then on with the cover and I popped a while thereafter. Overall: looks- face 5, bod 8, effort 7/8.

Looking for new music.

Musician.

Gaboy9999
06-05-15, 22:31
105 lbs of joy perfect body such a sweet personality and and a 10.

I haven't taken the whole flight lately but this was sweet smooth flying, what dreams are made of.

SCWildRide
06-06-15, 00:50
So I was strolling back into town late the other night, and we all know I've been without and depressed since Kasey left the biz, so I stopped in at NH. I asked about Annie, but no dice. She's "on vacation". An older lady, Linda, have me a nice TS. As she dried me off, I could tell she was def up for play. We got back to the room and I just skipped the massage. She dropped the top and the mms were nice. She gave a brief BBBJ, then I laid her down. Her pus was really nice! I dined til she bucked like a crazy horse! I thought she was going to break her back and squeeze my head to mush! LOL! Then on with the cover and I popped a while thereafter. Overall: looks- face 5, bod 8, effort 7/8.

Looking for new music.

Musician.I forgot her name but your are correct. She is nicely shaven and the nicest pus I have seen in a long time. Very friendly lady and was game for just about anything you want. She even brought her iPad in the room and let me pick out the music. I didn't get BBBJ from her but she does pretty good CBJ.

Ruby62
06-10-15, 15:00
I had some time before work and wanted to relax a bit before I went in for a stressful evening. I tried to meet with Jewls but we couldn't match our timelines up. So I stopped in at NHS for a quick spell. The lady asked me to come back in an hour. I said I did not have that much time and was only there for a half hour massage. I asked for Annie. She's on vacation until the end of July?? Sounds like a nice vacation. Anyway, I was brought to the room and a short older Thai lady was to take care of me. She asked "you only want to be happy? I said of course! So she skipped right to the options on the table which was EVERYTHING. I asked for a short massage and then we could go from there. Massage was not great at all but oh well. On the flip she asks again what I want. I asked for more massage down low. She says 60. I say 40. She says no. So I motioned to get up and put my cloths on. She stops me and gives in to 40. She dropped her top and had very nice ladies for her age. I believe they were fake. I got to play with them while she played with me. She was quite good with her hands with me. I was impressed. I finished strong and got dressed and she walked me out. 60 house plus 40 for the pull. I still feel like I payed to much. But mission accomplished.

PowerWagon0552
06-11-15, 17:53
Headed to Greenville for work for a couple of days and looking for a good massage with extras let me know please who the good providers are. Only in town for two days so not a lot of time to be looking around.

Musician007
06-11-15, 19:52
Yep, you saw Linda. Body isn't bad for an older lady. I played a song with it. Not bad at all.

Musician.

I had some time before work and wanted to relax a bit before I went in for a stressful evening. I tried to meet with Jewls but we couldn't match our timelines up. So I stopped in at NHS for a quick spell. The lady asked me to come back in an hour. I said I did not have that much time and was only there for a half hour massage. I asked for Annie. She's on vacation until the end of July?? Sounds like a nice vacation. Anyway, I was brought to the room and a short older Thai lady was to take care of me. She asked "you only want to be happy? I said of course! So she skipped right to the options on the table which was EVERYTHING. I asked for a short massage and then we could go from there. Massage was not great at all but oh well. On the flip she asks again what I want. I asked for more massage down low. She says 60. I say 40. She says no. So I motioned to get up and put my cloths on. She stops me and gives in to 40. She dropped her top and had very nice ladies for her age. I believe they were fake. I got to play with them while she played with me. She was quite good with her hands with me. I was impressed. I finished strong and got dressed and she walked me out. 60 house plus 40 for the pull. I still feel like I payed to much. But mission accomplished.

DamienY
06-13-15, 22:39
Gentlemen.

Somewhat tired of the whole escort scene in the ville. Time to get down to the basics for me and go with massages / AMPs. I used to like the spring off 19 B buts looks like its long gone? Thinking of trying something local tomorrow or Monday. Any of you tried this flaming redhead? http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-today/8844357 . Just the rub and tug or are there options on future visits than involves the cat? Any info will help a tired man.

The.

DanielBoone
06-14-15, 15:12
Gentlemen.

Somewhat tired of the whole escort scene in the ville. Time to get down to the basics for me and go with massages / AMPs. I used to like the spring off 19 B buts looks like its long gone? Thinking of trying something local tomorrow or Monday. Any of you tried this flaming redhead? http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-today/8844357 . Just the rub and tug or are there options on future visits than involves the cat? Any info will help a tired man.

The.I've seen her for rub and tug. She's fun, a bit odd? Private locale.

Someone else posted she was part of recent bust?

She's enthusiastic, and promised more in future encounters, but I never went back.

CuriousO
06-14-15, 19:03
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

StudMan69
06-14-15, 19:52
A friend of mine visited Stress Away on Pleasantburg. Here's what he said about the experience.

Table shower: 9.

Massage: 2.

Take away 9.

YMMV.

JAM 17
06-14-15, 20:45
I've seen her for rub and tug. She's fun, a bit odd? Private locale.

Someone else posted she was part of recent bust?

She's enthusiastic, and promised more in future encounters, but I never went back.What was the cost of admission for rub & tug? Hh or hour?

Thanks,

JAM.

Workaholic1976
06-15-15, 15:27
105 lbs of joy perfect body such a sweet personality and and a 10.

I haven't taken the whole flight lately but this was sweet smooth flying, what dreams are made of.Nice to hear from a trusted member on what sounds like was a good experience. Sent you a pm. Really interested to know who this is referencing so that I can go see her. Thanks!

Robster
06-16-15, 16:50
Any info on Luck Massage on Woodruff Rd. Right down from where I work and could slip away during the day if it is worth the trip. Very new to AMPs and hope its worth it.

Jamall84
06-16-15, 23:42
Nice to hear from a trusted member on what sounds like was a good experience. Sent you a pm. Really interested to know who this is referencing so that I can go see her. Thanks!Sounds very promising. May I ask where and whom? Oh, and a few detail on performance like bbj, FS, cim.

StudMan69
06-17-15, 15:33
Any info on Luck Massage on Woodruff Rd. Right down from where I work and could slip away during the day if it is worth the trip. Very new to AMPs and hope its worth it.Go back to #661.

SC Hobby
06-17-15, 15:58
Any info on Luck Massage on Woodruff Rd. Right down from where I work and could slip away during the day if it is worth the trip. Very new to AMPs and hope its worth it.Several old posts on the place. It is one of those do it yourself deals. Its not what you would think of as an AMP and most of the places in Greenville aren't AMP but do it yourself with a halfway decent massage. I would think the place off of easley bridge would still be an AMP if open and maybe the one at augusta and 85. Haven't tried either in years.

Mauldin42
06-17-15, 17:08
I only went to lucky on woodruff once and it was strictly legit when I was there about 8 months ago I have not returned.

Looking for little more for my. Buck.

Several old posts on the place. It is one of those do it yourself deals. Its not what you would think of as an AMP and most of the places in Greenville aren't AMP but do it yourself with a halfway decent massage. I would think the place off of easley bridge would still be an AMP if open and maybe the one at augusta and 85. Haven't tried either in years.

Rushrgt
06-17-15, 17:44
Gentlemen.

The.She used to advertise on the Myrtle Beach board, about a year or so ago. She had a terrible reputation for ripping people off. Never gave full service if that's what your looking for, but always made you think that more might be available.
If her pics are recent and accurate, she has added many lbs to her previously slim body, but the face and hair are definitely her.

QVlover
06-17-15, 22:59
What was the cost of admission for rub & tug? Hh or hour?

Thanks,

JAM.I texted and asked about donations. I got a pretty quick reply for hr=120, hhr=80. Sounded reasonable but I haven't had time to follow up. Would like to hear about any recent experiences.

MrRotor
06-18-15, 08:30
Was off work and in Greenville so decided to stop by and relax. I got there early morning right as they open I guess Linda was the only one there. I had read some good things about her so I stayed she is a bit of a butter face but ok body. TS was good. Massage horrible more of a light rub and hit. Her body was decent but wish I would have just saved my money.

Robster
06-18-15, 08:49
Several old posts on the place. It is one of those do it yourself deals. Its not what you would think of as an AMP and most of the places in Greenville aren't AMP but do it yourself with a halfway decent massage. I would think the place off of easley bridge would still be an AMP if open and maybe the one at augusta and 85. Haven't tried either in years.Hey thanks for the help. Glad I didn't waste my time. Guess I am off to NH.

UkSpchi
06-18-15, 15:58
Upstaters,

I've been lurking around the boards for awhile and finally decided to post. Mostly to say thanks for all the information. This has made being a newbie in the hobby way less intimidating / risky.

I've had limited experiences in the area, but they've been great thanks to the senior members.

I'll post more when I have something valuable to share.

Thanks.

Shelby 500
06-18-15, 19:56
Great first post.

I look forward to your first report.

Upstaters,

I've been lurking around the boards for awhile and finally decided to post. Mostly to say thanks for all the information. This has made being a newbie in the hobby way less intimidating / risky.

I've had limited experiences in the area, but they've been great thanks to the senior members.

I'll post more when I have something valuable to share.

Thanks.

Gaboy9999
06-18-15, 21:50
Senior trusted members thanks.

Member #4851
06-19-15, 14:11
I have been to NH several times, and I've always been satisfied there. While I was in town for business today, I thought I would stop by early in the morning.

There is a new girl working. Today was her first day. Her name is Victoria, and she is Caucasian. Very nice, and sweet. Very good hands and enjoys what she does.

She is a bbw girl. I hate guessing a girl's weight but she has to be 250+. She has a great attitude, easy to talk to. So if that is why you get a massage, you will enjoy her.

She wanted $$ to give me a full massage. That was in addition to the 60 for the house.

So, be warned. If she is your type, you will enjoy her massage, but make sure you visit the ATM first!

JoeyA48
06-21-15, 08:33
I texted and asked about donations. I got a pretty quick reply for hr=120, hhr=80. Sounded reasonable but I haven't had time to follow up. Would like to hear about any recent experiences.Although see the reviews in the BP thread -.

DamienY
06-22-15, 18:59
Although see the reviews in the BP thread -.

2144643Valuable intel my friend!! And I have my bit to add to it. Alas my computer stopped working and I had to buy a new one and couldn't get onto the forum with the office one. So I never saw this but had texted her and had her number. She asks me to come to laurens off of exit 42 and pretty much didn't pick my call after that. Waited 40 min at the spinx station looking like a fool. And I think I am glad I didn't waste the $ on her. This ones off the list now.

QVlover
06-22-15, 22:32
Thanks for the help searching past threads. Sad because she looks super cute. At $80, I still might try. I tend to have OK luck with the flaky ones.

I'll share if I make the visit.

QV out.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-27-15, 22:46
Had a great massage with some teasing, but it's a diy place. Ended up spending a buck fifty for 90 minutes of 4 handed massage. Still, it was one heck of a massage.

PreacherMonger
06-28-15, 13:10
Stipped by NH earlier this week. Annie is still on vacation. Although she is older I decided to spend time with Linda. She is very friendly and talkative. Paid 30 min house fee of. 6. Nice table shower with lots of the right attention and so I was at attention as well. Back in the room we were able to go straight to her tip of $ for BBBJ and CFS. Turns out I didn't need the CFS as the first was very relaxing. Linda is not a tight body type but nice be man mades. Said she was from Thailand.

ManInAnderson
07-01-15, 12:07
Anyone had any recent experiences with Ivy Spa. I know they have been busted before but are open for business. Just wondering how the facilities and help stack up?

Jayce12
07-01-15, 20:54
Anyone had any recent experiences with Ivy Spa. I know they have been busted before but are open for business. Just wondering how the facilities and help stack up?I dropped by about 2 months ago for a visit. The facilities are a little rough, but everything looked clean when I was there. The TS area was very basic. That being said, it was one of the best TS I've received. I was cleaned very thoroughly; I almost didn't need to go to the massage room. The massage was decent, but it was by no means exceptional. When I was there, HE was all that was available, but I don't know if that is the pattern, if it was the choice of that particular masseuse, or if it was because it was my first time. (It was ok with me; that's what I wanted.) I haven't been back because it was a little pricy for the service: 6 house (45 min) and 8 tip.

Jayce12
07-01-15, 23:58
I dropped by about 2 months ago for a visit. The facilities are a little rough, but everything looked clean when I was there. The TS area was very basic. That being said, it was one of the best TS I've received. I was cleaned very thoroughly; I almost didn't need to go to the massage room. The massage was decent, but it was by no means exceptional. When I was there, HE was all that was available, but I don't know if that is the pattern, if it was the choice of that particular masseuse, or if it was because it was my first time. (It was ok with me; that's what I wanted.) I haven't been back because it was a little pricy for the service: 6 house (45 min) and 8 tip.Sorry guys. The review above is for Lily Spa. I get the names backward, but I've not been to Ivy Spa. . . Yet.

Blond Suave
07-09-15, 11:23
Was passing through and decided to check them out. It's encouraging to me when the girl who answers the door is next to naked and the rooms have doors.

Saw Peony? Started with a P.

Early 40's, Korean, nice natural rack.

Good thorough table shower. Relaxing rub. Spectacular all inclusive finish.

60 + 120.

Will repeat.

Nissmogoon
07-10-15, 00:11
Went by lucky's closed.

Went by lee's closed.

Went by sun spa closed.

Went by springs spa ha action an older women came to the door with some shit looks like white past on her hands she said she didn't have girls until 4 pm. Guess I'll hit Greenville scene tomorrow.

DamienY
07-13-15, 22:49
Found that this place is like right down the road. Anyone tried this? Any reviews with this place? Looking to get soem dreams there soon.

Member #4819
07-15-15, 00:55
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-_asian-massage-_smoking-hot_charming-staff_-864-373-5536-22/10854984

Has any one tried this one out? Are there extras available? PM if necessary.

Musician007
07-15-15, 14:35
My first time at this one; however, I saw a lady that I'm positive I've seen at either NH or one in A town. "Bebe" was her name. She's a little older, and it took me a little while for her to warm up to the fact that I wasn't her favorite uncle. Once we got through that, it was a nice TS, massage, and extras. All for $6 plus $10 tip. I was hoping for a young, eager spinner, but it wasn't to be had that day.

Musician.

RunninFool
07-15-15, 16:22
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-_asian-massage-_smoking-hot_charming-staff_-864-373-5536-22/10854984

Has any one tried this one out? Are there extras available? PM if necessary.Yea its DIY and pretty sure there are cameras in the celling.

MrIthaca
07-16-15, 08:42

Has any one tried this one out? Are there extras available? PM if necessary.Strictly no touching, was offered to do it myself. Girl was not attractive at all, maybe about 35. Really pushed for a tip when done. No tip given and I won't go back.

Bobatcu
07-17-15, 07:28
I will be in Greenville / Anderson area this weekend. I am looking for a massage / body rub that is not an AMP. Just wondering if I could get any advice. You can send me a pm.

Thanks.

YardLynx
07-17-15, 08:32
Strictly no touching, was offered to do it myself. Girl was not attractive at all, maybe about 35. Really pushed for a tip when done. No tip given and I won't go back.I agree with the other two posters below. Ok massage but diy and really pushed for a tip. I did tip but won't be back.

NotePad41
07-17-15, 16:55
Anyone had any experience with couples at AMP? Like SA or NH? Service for females available?

Jayce12
07-18-15, 22:45
I was traveling through Charlotte and wanted to stop for some relaxation. Since all of our massage parlors here are AMPs, I wanted to try an American spa. So I checked the Charlotte forum and decided to stop at Capri. I drew Paris. WOW! She is definitely the girl in the BP pics: blonde, beautiful, trim body, young, petite. She may be the hottest lady ever to rub this body! I decided to go with the 1st tier option. We began with a nude table shower. The best I've ever had without a doubt. She spent well over half of the time cleaning just one area of my body. After, I had a brief sit in a warm sauna before heading to the room for a nude body rub. If I had been looking to have the knots worked out of my back, which I wasn't, I might have been disappointed; the rub was much more sensual than therapeutic. That being said, the massage part wasn't bad. On the flip, things got even better. She sat astride my leg while she stroked me, going back and forth from my body to my member. During the entire time, she kept making little comments and purring sounds like this was really getting her turned on too. (I know she was almost certainly acting; I've seen this before, but she was GOOD at it.) She started gently grinding her kitty into my leg while she stroked me. About 10 minutes before the end, I was building and said so. She moved her hands back to my body, looked at me, smiled, and said, "Not yet!" She was in no hurry for me to finish and leave! (A welcome surprise!) The finish a few minutes later was wonderful! Her technique was fantastic; I felt like I had been caressed rather than beaten. Since I wasn't looking for FS, though I know many of you do, this was just about perfect.

The damage was 6 for the house (45 min) and 10 for the tip. For 2 more, the massage could have been body-to-body and mutual touch, but that tapped me out of pocket cash. (My only disappointment of the evening was that I didn't have that extra bill!) That's definitely higher than the typical AMP I've been to, but it was a totally different experience. It also seems like much more was on the menu, but that would have put the price way out of my ballpark. If you are traveling through Charlotte and looking for a dream, I can recommend Capri. I'm curious whether the other girls there are as good as Paris. Next time I'm in Charlotte, I'm going to find out!

IronFist1
07-20-15, 12:21
I was traveling through Charlotte and wanted to stop for some relaxation. Since all of our massage parlors here are AMPs, I wanted to try an American spa. So I checked the Charlotte forum and decided to stop at Capri. I drew Paris. WOW! She is definitely the girl in the BP pics: blonde, beautiful, trim body, young, petite. She may be the hottest lady ever to rub this body! I decided to go with the 1st tier option. We began with a nude table shower. The best I've ever had without a doubt. She spent well over half of the time cleaning just one area of my body. After, I had a brief sit in a warm sauna before heading to the room for a nude body rub. If I had been looking to have the knots worked out of my back, which I wasn't, I might have been disappointed; the rub was much more sensual than therapeutic. That being said, the massage part wasn't bad. On the flip, things got even better. She sat astride my leg while she stroked me, going back and forth from my body to my member. During the entire time, she kept making little comments and purring sounds like this was really getting her turned on too. (I know she was almost certainly acting; I've seen this before, but she was GOOD at it.) She started gently grinding her kitty into my leg while she stroked me. About 10 minutes before the end, I was building and said so. She moved her hands back to my body, looked at me, smiled, and said, "Not yet!" She was in no hurry for me to finish and leave! (A welcome surprise!) The finish a few minutes later was wonderful! Her technique was fantastic; I felt like I had been caressed rather than beaten. Since I wasn't looking for FS, though I know many of you do, this was just about perfect.

The damage was 6 for the house (45 min) and 10 for the tip. For 2 more, the massage could have been body-to-body and mutual touch, but that tapped me out of pocket cash. (My only disappointment of the evening was that I didn't have that extra bill!) That's definitely higher than the typical AMP I've been to, but it was a totally different experience. It also seems like much more was on the menu, but that would have put the price way out of my ballpark. If you are traveling through Charlotte and looking for a dream, I can recommend Capri. I'm curious whether the other girls there are as good as Paris. Next time I'm in Charlotte, I'm going to find out!Jayce.

I will be in Charlotte next week. I found your post super interesting. Could you clearify the tip.

Jayce12
07-20-15, 13:43
Jayce.

I will be in Charlotte next week. I found your post super interesting. Could you clearify the tip.I sent you a PM with full details.

RunninFool
07-20-15, 16:27
Went last week, very mechanical piss poor rub and for the finish she said after 2 min her pussy hurt. Waste of 1. 8. I should have known better.

GentFun777
07-21-15, 16:41
Hello all,

I stopped by Llll y spa the other day and was greeted at the door by the "tender" request. Drew a 35+ lady that gave a decent TS, nothing special. The massage with no play allowed, so at the flip I'm thinking that they've gone legit. Much to my surprise she smiled and asked if I liked what I saw (she was probably, 120 soaking wet, see cups, and a great smile) which I said yes. I had a great time with FS, but when I came to the donation she was very skittish and keep saying "No", but had her hand out.

Overall visit: (YMMV).

TS - 5.

Massage - 5.

FS- 7.

Total damage $. 40.

I will be going back, but after hours due to the area in which it is located.

Gent.

SCWildRide
07-22-15, 12:25
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-playfully-loving-girl-tantra-body-massage/10667605

Had a great massage by Amy today. TS was very thorough and like I said the massage was one of the best Inhave had in a while. On the flip when the question came up "what do you want baby?" She tried negotiating. I hate when they do this. So when it came to the deed it was a CBJ but the first time being covered with seran wrap. Full service wasn't in the deal which sucks because she had see cups with a nice clean and trimmed cat. It was tight and wish I could have got all up in it.

All in all I will go back. Damage was 60 to the house and 1 bill for the girl.

StudMan69
07-22-15, 13:26
Massage Spa in Mauldin, formerly Paris, is completely legit. At least it was for me; and I mean not even DIY. Really good massage though.

Lov2play
07-22-15, 18:15
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-playfully-loving-girl-tantra-body-massage/10667605

Had a great massage by Amy today. TS was very thorough and like I said the massage was one of the best Inhave had in a while. On the flip when the question came up "what do you want baby?" She tried negotiating. I hate when they do this. So when it came to the deed it was a CBJ but the first time being covered with seran wrap. Full service wasn't in the deal which sucks because she had see cups with a nice clean and trimmed cat. It was tight and wish I could have got all up in it.

All in all I will go back. Damage was 60 to the house and 1 bill for the girl.WildRide IMHO and its just me, but, she must have been one gorgeous looking girl cause your little head did the thinking on that one ol' buddy. There ain't no way in he77 I'd donate 1 bill on a BJ much less one covered in sandwich wrap, ROTFLMAO.

Please don't get me wrong this is no way criticism, I'm just saying. Also saying thanks for your report cause you won't see me there with my sandwich wrapped in a baggie.

You can get a table shower, good massage, sauna, covered BJ (with a real lov glove), mutual touch and a good ol' fashion pucking' for 60 house, $ 40 girl. Keep looking cause the place you went to wasn't it.

Just sayin'.

L2 p.

SCWildRide
07-23-15, 20:00
WildRide IMHO and its just me, but, she must have been one gorgeous looking girl cause your little head did the thinking on that one ol' buddy. There ain't no way in he77 I'd donate 1 bill on a BJ much less one covered in sandwich wrap, ROTFLMAO.

Please don't get me wrong this is no way criticism, I'm just saying. Also saying thanks for your report cause you won't see me there with my sandwich wrapped in a baggie.
L2 p.Sandwich bag, lmao that's one way of looking at it.

She was a cute little Asian girl next door type of girl. From my past experiences over the years it's rare to come across a good looking young girl in a AMP. Most the time it's MamaSan. May have been over priced a little but was a good experience that day. I forgot to add she gave a second TS afterwards and total time was around 1 1/2 hours. Maybe I will bring my own glad wrap next time. Lmao.

Stay safe brothers.

Member #5387
07-25-15, 11:33
Saw Linda last week. FWIW, she said Annie would be back this week.

Member #5387
07-25-15, 11:50
Saw Linda last week. She was accommodating and we had a good time. She was more attractive than I thought she'd be based on past reports, but nothing particularly special. She said Annie would be back this week FWIW. I already tried to post this once, so I apologize if this ends up to be a double post.

Cocknballs
07-26-15, 22:32
I also stopped in here on my way through town and drew Linda. Nice enough, if average, maybe slightly above average looks. But this place is too pricey. $70 for an hour, $60 for a half. I went for the half. Decent TS, nice attention to the goods. Good attempt at an actual massage. But on the flip, she wanted $6 for HE. Are you fucking shitting me? I laughed and said I'll give you $3. She held firm at $6, so I started to get up to leave and she said OK $3, but bring $6 next time. Yeah right. To her credit, she stripped her top off to reveal a couple decent man-mades, talked dirty about how much she likes my cock, and allowed some nice ass / puss groping. But this place has to get real about their pricing for me to repeat.

Fredies Dream
07-29-15, 15:29
I need to read your past posts to see where your getting service cheaper. Natural Health has been $60/ hr for at least the past 15 years. If they went up $10 dollars that doesn't surprise me a bit. And the $60 HE is rather standard in this area too. As far as compared to other parts of the country our area stands to have rather reasonable rates and up until a few years ago had some damn good quality of service. I will admit in my opinion though it's been harder to get much more than a lack luster HE in the last few years. That's why I quit the AMP's.

Cocknballs
07-29-15, 17:35
I need to read your past posts to see where your getting service cheaper. Natural Health has been $60/ hr for at least the past 15 years. If they went up $10 dollars that doesn't surprise me a bit. And the $60 HE is rather standard in this area too. As far as compared to other parts of the country our area stands to have rather reasonable rates and up until a few years ago had some damn good quality of service. I will admit in my opinion though it's been harder to get much more than a lack luster HE in the last few years. That's why I quit the AMP's.I'm based in Atlanta where house is usually 50-60/ hr and 40/half. But HE is typically 20-30 and in 20+ years in the hobby, I have never paid more than 40 for HE. That includes LA, NY, Philly, San Fran, Dallas, Chicago, Honolulu, and DC. 60 for HE on top of a slightly high house fee is crazy.

Mauldin42
07-31-15, 09:13
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sultry-southern-belle-bodywork-by-nikki/10689518

Anyone seen nikki lately was wondering if her menu had expanded to more than rub & tug.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

Member #4819
08-01-15, 22:36
http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-pure-massage-off-85-greenville/9753866

I know I have posted about her before, but I visited her again for the first time in about 3 months. Between my schedule and her illness we never got together before now. Today was different though! I was able to get her on the phone and set an appointment for later in the afternoon very easily. All I am going to say about Kay is that she gives a great massage for all the parts that need it! She is very friendly and personable. She also has the softest lips. Oops I've said too much! LOL! If you guys are tired of the AMP scene, you should give her a call. You will leave happy that you did! If you have any other questions, PM me!

The O man + Kay = SATISFIED X 10.

Jayce12
08-06-15, 11:30
I was looking for a good body rub last week, and I decided to call on Kay. But, as luck would have it, it seems The O Man had her occupied at the very time I tried to call. (See previous post.) Bummer. So, I decided to take the chance to check out Ivy Spa in Piedmont. Besides, ManInAnderson had asked about this place a few weeks ago. I made the short drive, and I'm glad it was short. The visit was mediocre all the way around. The place was nice enough, and I was the only one there. I paid the house fee for the hour (0. 6) and went to the room to prepare for the table shower. The mama-san came back in and said she was going to do the table shower. She gave virtually zero attention to the important areas. When I went back to the room, the regular girl came in. She was nice enough, and said she had been on a call with her mother in Korea. Basic scenario ensued: she started the massage, I started a little roaming, and she asked me what I wanted. Settled on HJ for 0. 4. CBJ was on the menu, but she wanted over 1. 0 for that. She then proceeded to ask me to flip and finished me off. Mind you it wasn't unpleasant, just mechanical. No change of pace, no talking, and she didn't even drop her top. She obviously wanted to move along. After the finish, she did have me turn back over and continued a mediocre backrub without oil. When she said she was all done, I had been there maybe 35 minutes. So, nothing horrible, but I have no plans to go back! I'm hoping Kay's not occupied next time!

SixtyMinuteMan
08-08-15, 09:12
Should have posted a few days ago, but have been busy. Went exploring Sunday. Lucky was closed. Choi was closed. Saw an (old) ad for Aloha and it looked permanently closed. Finally stopped in at King spa and the only lady working wasn't someone I was interested in getting a massage from. It was a nice day for a ride. I miss the fun and guaranteed good time that I could always count on at spring sauna from Annie and Anna.

SixtyMinuteMan
08-12-15, 13:38
Stopped by Lucky last night to get the body to body massage advertised on BP. Saw Yun. Decent looking Asian MILF. Nice table shower. Asked about the body to body that was in the ad. She laughed. Started the same old half hearted back rub. Asked again and she said body to body was after I enjoyed my massage. Flip and she holds out her hand for a tip. Fork over 2 jacksons and the top comes off. Body to body consists of her brushing the girls over me while tugging junior. Not the b2 b I was looking for. Pants stayed on the whole time. She asked to see the ad after cleaning me up and laughed that the advertising man did a good job. It wasn't a bad experience for a buck, but I've had better fun with a couple of the body rub girls.

Drewbe
08-13-15, 09:18
Had a dream last week that I stopped by, was greeted by attractive late 20's. Massage was ok but the flip was on par. I gave away 140.00 after the tip. Will be going back real soon.

CjBaby25
08-14-15, 22:40
I had the pleasure of seeing Kay today. I was in the mood for massage so I called her up. I'm glad I did. Kay is a full figured woman with nice curves. She conducts her business in her apartment. She has quite a nice touch when it comes to giving massages. Her menu is wide open & if she feels comfortable with you, you might be lucky to sample them. She's worth the visit. Definitely visit Kay again.

SCWildRide
08-18-15, 14:05
Was in the area and decided to stop by Natural Health Spa today. Linda is gone and Annie was busy so I saw the new girl Shirley. Wasn't disappointed at first site. She was maybe 5 foot tall and 100 lbs wet. English was not even close to understandable but didn't bother me at all with seeing the nice petite frame. Table shower was half azz, was still ok with that antisapating the massage. The back massage was good but not as much attention as Annie or Linda gave especially to certain areas. Didn't even get to flip over before she ask if I wanted extra. I told her it depends on how the rest of the massage goes if I get extra. So I flip and get legs massaged for maybe 5 more min. At this point I'm ready to get started on that petite little frame but the discussion of price turned into a debate. From previous post some of you may know I hate when they try to up sale themselves when the shower and massage wasn't even up to par. She said her price for FS 3 times and I told her never mind I would just do massage only today. By this time junior had already went to sleep. She starts lightly stroking my legs for another 5 min then says ok. You pay me first? I'm thinking really? How new to the trade is this girl. I said yes I will pay you first. She then leaves and returns with her IPad and plays some god forsaken Kenny G crap as she slides her shorts off. Damnnn! Nice azz and then takes her top just above her breast. Nice fake be cups with pencil erasers. As she comes to me I'm expecting a CBJ but she just starts to stroke it very lightly. I liked this but was expecting her to start with a BJ. As she continues I grab her and pull her in and start the motor boating LOL. Very nice so far then she pops one leg up on the table and pushes into me. As hard as I was it slid right in. She pulls back and says wait. She then slides the cover on and pulls back into me. I was surprised at how far she could bring that leg up seeing how she was only around 5 foot tall. Not getting full penetration she pulls away and hops in the table and backed right up to me. I made her do the work for a bit before grabbing her tiny waste and driving it home. Right when it was getting good I pulled the Ron Jeremy and propped my leg up on the table and went deep. 2 strokes and she stopped and said it hurt. As small as she was I figured it probably did. So she lays missionary and I ask how about CG? She agrees and hops right on but with one leg cocked up to keep me from going all the way. Being close to release I pushed her leg down and grabbed her waste and started going deep and fast. She was so petite I could pick her up and down with ease and it was nice till she said it hurt again. So I grabbed her azz checks and started again but only to hear it hurts. I hate to say it because I have never been one to hurt a girl but being so close to release I grabbed her waist and finished like a jack hammer.

Would I repeat. Big maybe, I love them small like her but not really sure because she just felt really mechanical.

Looks I give her a 6 or 7.

Attitude gets a 3.

60 to the house for 45 min.

1 bill for tip.

Stay safe bro's.

SC.

Chris201
08-20-15, 07:42
http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sultry-southern-belle-bodywork-by-nikki/10689518

Anyone seen nikki lately was wondering if her menu had expanded to more than rub & tug.

Thanks.

Mauldin.I saw her recently. It's just as others have said. Not a good massage and the HE is rushed. She was so wrapped up in the massage end of it that I doubt if she.

Would ever go FS. I left wanting half my money back though I didn't say so. IMO for the $ there are way better options out there. Happy hunting!

Lookbeterindrk
08-24-15, 20:15
Will be working the fair in Greenville and I am looking for a good AMP. Table shower, good massage and maybe something extra.

Let me know.

Looks better in the dark.

Gaboy9999
08-24-15, 22:27
Natural Health, Stressaway, Lee in Anderson.

Lookbeterindrk
08-25-15, 09:55
Tried searching and did not find anything. Any reports on it. I saw it when we came in late last night.

Thanks.

Briggs
08-25-15, 17:25
Tried searching and did not find anything. Any reports on it. I saw it when we came in late last night.

Thanks.Don't waste your time with that place.

Niteluvr
08-30-15, 01:47
Was in the area and decided to stop by Natural Health Spa today. Linda is gone and Annie was busy so I saw the new girl Shirley. Wasn't disappointed at first site. She was maybe 5 foot tall and 100 lbs wet. English was not even close to understandable but didn't bother me at all with seeing the nice petite frame. Table shower was half azz, was still ok with that antisapating the massage. The back massage was good but not as much attention as Annie or Linda gave especially to certain areas. Didn't even get to flip over before she ask if I wanted extra. I told her it depends on how the rest of the massage goes if I get extra. So I flip and get legs massaged for maybe 5 more min. At this point I'm ready to get started on that petite little frame but the discussion of price turned into a debate. From previous post some of you may know I hate when they try to up sale themselves when the shower and massage wasn't even up to par. She said her price for FS 3 times and I told her never mind I would just do massage only today. By this time junior had already went to sleep. She starts lightly stroking my legs for another 5 min then says ok. You pay me first? I'm thinking really? How new to the trade is this girl. I said yes I will pay you first. She then leaves and returns with her IPad and plays some god forsaken Kenny G crap as she slides her shorts off. Damnnn! Nice azz and then takes her top just above her breast. Nice fake be cups with pencil erasers. As she comes to me I'm expecting a CBJ but she just starts to stroke it very lightly. I liked this but was expecting her to start with a BJ. As she continues I grab her and pull her in and start the motor boating LOL. Very nice so far then she pops one leg up on the table and pushes into me. As hard as I was it slid right in. She pulls back and says wait. She then slides the cover on and pulls back into me. I was surprised at how far she could bring that leg up seeing how she was only around 5 foot tall. Not getting full penetration she pulls away and hops in the table and backed right up to me. I made her do the work for a bit before grabbing her tiny waste and driving it home. Right when it was getting good I pulled the Ron Jeremy and propped my leg up on the table and went deep. 2 strokes and she stopped and said it hurt. As small as she was I figured it probably did. So she lays missionary and I ask how about CG? She agrees and hops right on but with one leg cocked up to keep me from going all the way. Being close to release I pushed her leg down and grabbed her waste and started going deep and fast. She was so petite I could pick her up and down with ease and it was nice till she said it hurt again. So I grabbed her azz checks and started again but only to hear it hurts. I hate to say it because I have never been one to hurt a girl but being so close to release I grabbed her waist and finished like a jack hammer.

Would I repeat. Big maybe, I love them small like her but not really sure because she just felt really mechanical.

Looks I give her a 6 or 7.

Attitude gets a 3.

60 to the house for 45 min.

1 bill for tip.

Stay safe bro's.

SC.Agree with your assessment. Here's my take: Stopped by today and the same girl said her name was Chilly. Whatever. She's maybe 4'10", has long hair, thick lips, chubby legs / ass, and bolt-ons with soft eraser nips. She was paranoid at first because I told her I had been there before and she mistakenly thought I said I knew Annie. Annie told her she didn't know me so Chilly thought I might be LE. She was even suggesting I may have a hidden mic in my bulge. Too funny but I let her inspect it to ease her paranoid mind. She calmed down after that but the TS was lame as she soaped me up with the loufa and didn't allow much roaming. Back in the room, she was rather robotic and wanted everything mostly her way. Pussy was tight enough given the amount of lube inside / outside the cover and the lack of GFE, but would not repeat. She is very mechanical.

$180 total.

Other AMPs:

Stress Away: I relieved my stress by not staying. The 40-something who answered the door had an evil face and a tummy paunch. When I refused the session, she cussed me out in Korean. I did the same and she got that "eyes wide open" look. Told her (in Korean) that he poodle that was running around was more fuckable than she was. Then she went batshit on me. I smiled and left.

King Spa: Back on I-85 South, stopped by King Spa on exit 4 on that side road. A tiny, old mamasan answered the door, took my hand, led me up the carpeted ramp and to the room on the left, also elevated. Both risers are marked with blue painters tape. Anyway, a 40-ish woman came to the room. She wasn't as horrible as the last woman I saw there in early July, but was chubby and not worth my time. Mamasan was cheerful when I said I didn't want to stay, took me by the hand and led me back to the foyer. I joked that I would rather do her instead. She comically cussed me out, saying she was too old. Gave her a peck on the cheek and left. At least both women were good-humored about the whole thing.

Jayce12
08-30-15, 22:36
It looks like Lily Spa on Augusta near I85 has closed. I drove by yesterday, and all the signs are down. I don't think this was a favorite of many because I don't see it mentioned often. I'm relatively new to the area, but it seems this was a classic spa that used to be one of the go-to locations. Worth mentioning.

NotePad41
09-02-15, 10:25
Its been closed for at least 90 days I would say.

It looks like Lily Spa on Augusta near I85 has closed. I drove by yesterday, and all the signs are down. I don't think this was a favorite of many because I don't see it mentioned often. I'm relatively new to the area, but it seems this was a classic spa that used to be one of the go-to locations. Worth mentioning.

Daniel1
09-03-15, 09:20
Its been closed for at least 90 days I would say.I think it has opened on Woodruff Road near the Red Robin across from Lowe's.

NotePad41
09-03-15, 11:45
If you mean the place in there with Vulcans boot camp and Whatever III its been there for a while and the consensus is its a legit massage place, although I've never been there myself.

I think it has opened on Woodruff Road near the Red Robin across from Lowe's.

Jayce12
09-03-15, 19:14
If you mean the place in there with Vulcans boot camp and Whatever III its been there for a while and the consensus is its a legit massage place, although I've never been there myself.The spot across from Lowes by Vulcan boot is Lucky Massage, not to be confused with Lucky Spa in Anderson. I've been there several times. It's been open at least since Feb or March, probably longer. It is not a relocation for Lily Spa. Decent massage, usually with some good teasing, but DIY. So, not strictly legit, but not in the league with Lily, etc.

Member #6251
09-05-15, 08:04
So these DIY places, the girls just stand there and watch as you jerk off? What's the point of that?

The spot across from Lowes by Vulcan boot is Lucky Massage, not to be confused with Lucky Spa in Anderson. I've been there several times. It's been open at least since Feb or March, probably longer. It is not a relocation for Lily Spa. Decent massage, usually with some good teasing, but DIY. So, not strictly legit, but not in the league with Lily, etc.

Lov2play
09-05-15, 11:59
So these DIY places, the girls just stand there and watch as you jerk off? What's the point of that?I can stand in front of a mirror and do that, lmao. Since when is jerking off illegal? Surely he didn't pay for them to watch.

Just sayin,

L2 p.

Member #6251
09-05-15, 15:26
I never said anything about it being illegal.

I can stand in front of a mirror and do that, lmao. Since when is jerking off illegal? Surely he didn't pay for them to watch.

Just sayin,

L2 p.

NotePad41
09-13-15, 15:48
I'm scratching my head. I was right by a place that some have rated as legit / maybe DIY but no one has been able to confirm they do HE.

So I get a 1 hour. First 30 is normal massage. Then homegirl starts straight up tickling my taint for about 10 minutes, not even mixed in with regular massage just stays in the crack.

So I roll over and she is playing with my nuts. Keep in mind we never talked $ and I never asked for a HE. So she oils up the unit and full on strokes it.

For about 2 minutes, again we haven't talked money and I haven't asked for a HE. Then she just stops and says sorry can't do HE and towels me off. So explain that one. I'm wondering since we never talked money and I never directly asked for HE maybe that was what spooked her?

MrIthaca
09-14-15, 09:28
I'm scratching my head. I was right by a place that some have rated as legit / maybe DIY but no one has been able to confirm they do HE.

So I get a 1 hour. First 30 is normal massage. Then homegirl starts straight up tickling my taint for about 10 minutes, not even mixed in with regular massage just stays in the crack.

So I roll over and she is playing with my nuts. Keep in mind we never talked $ and I never asked for a HE. So she oils up the unit and full on strokes it.

For about 2 minutes, again we haven't talked money and I haven't asked for a HE. Then she just stops and says sorry can't do HE and towels me off. So explain that one. I'm wondering since we never talked money and I never directly asked for HE maybe that was what spooked her?What massage parlor are you referring to?

YelMustang2
09-15-15, 22:17
Been 3 times to this place. Here's my run down for you (senior members) reach out for more detail.

1st visit 90 min with short cute young Asian girl. $10 up charge for special lotion and not oil. Ok so I paid. LOL. Started out with 60 minutes but added another 30 before it was over. Was a legit massage full body Asian massage. 82 $ total 10 tip so let's say 92 $ total.

2 took an early lunch and took an 60 min. With lotion extra 10 $ so 55. Greta massage did the flip and she kept brushing by him that he sprang out at her from under the towel as she was almost finished with the hour session, she giggled and said sorry and covered him back up but she had my attention. LOL. Tip 10 $ more and as I was leaving she gave hug and asked that next time I come get 4 hand. 65 $ plus tip 75 $ total.

3. Went back and asked for 4'hand so I hand one doing my legs and the other on the back again the same one kept brushing up against Rudy and he was awake real quick. They said some Asian talk and giggled did let me rub their asses so I could compare but once again no comments made about any other service or DIY while there. Total 105 $ Good true massage private rooms and clean. Would go back for the early special with no up charges 930 am till 12 noon. It's only 45 with a 10 $ tip only 55 so pretty normal charges. I will let you know if I get the chance at more on my next visit. Stay safe and share. But darn I think I can spend it $$$ elsewhere and get full release.

Alba in Spart. Did give the extra effort for an up charge after the table shower Just saying.

YardLynx
09-16-15, 10:08
Pretty much my experience here as well. Can't really beat the morning special before 12 of $45 and I usually tip anywhere from $10-$15 depending on the massage. All massages have been good and that is why I continue to go back and have had some decent teasing from some and not so much from others. Probably been 6-7 times and have had all the girls accept maybe 1. Last visit "Nina" said they had 4 but I usually only see 2-3 there when I go. The seem to remember me but that really hasn't helped move things along as I hoped. So for a good massage and decent teasing at times not a bad place and reasonably priced. All have allowed roaming otc but that is about as far as I have gotten.

Been 3 times to this place. Here's my run down for you (senior members) reach out for more detail.

1st visit 90 min with short cute young Asian girl. $10 up charge for special lotion and not oil. Ok so I paid. LOL. Started out with 60 minutes but added another 30 before it was over. Was a legit massage full body Asian massage. 82 $ total 10 tip so let's say 92 $ total.

2 took an early lunch and took an 60 min. With lotion extra 10 $ so 55. Greta massage did the flip and she kept brushing by him that he sprang out at her from under the towel as she was almost finished with the hour session, she giggled and said sorry and covered him back up but she had my attention. LOL. Tip 10 $ more and as I was leaving she gave hug and asked that next time I come get 4 hand. 65 $ plus tip 75 $ total.

3. Went back and asked for 4'hand so I hand one doing my legs and the other on the back again the same one kept brushing up against Rudy and he was awake real quick. They said some Asian talk and giggled did let me rub their asses so I could compare but once again no comments made about any other service or DIY while there. Total 105 $ Good true massage private rooms and clean. Would go back for the early special with no up charges 930 am till 12 noon. It's only 45 with a 10 $ tip only 55 so pretty normal charges. I will let you know if I get the chance at more on my next visit. Stay safe and share. But darn I think I can spend it $$$ elsewhere and get full release.

Alba in Spart. Did give the extra effort for an up charge after the table shower Just saying.

Jayce12
09-25-15, 13:13
I've seen ads for K Therapy recently on BP, but I haven't seen any reviews on the forum. Since they state they are formerly Bamboo Spa, I looked for that and found some older posts, but nothing recent. So I decided to try them out and report. I went prepared for just a good massage so I wouldn't be disappointed. I was greeted by a nice looking woman, probably mid thirties. She was wearing a tank top and some shorts; nice but nothing overtly sexy. I discovered house prices have gone up. $. 8 for hour, so I opted for $. 6 for 45 min, TS included. Room was nice; table had a pillow instead of a hole. Know that matters to some of you. I liked there was a long mirror on the wall beside the table, so I could watch her work on me. TS was pleasant and included some casual contact, but no real teasing. Back in the room, the massage was quite good. She kept the towel over me the entire massage (except for area being massaged of course). I was thinking this was going to be like Magic Hands. Good massage but totally legit. After the flip and some leg work, which did include a little brushing. I thought we were done. Then the surprise. She asked if I wanted massage here, and pointed at my towel covered groin. Of course I said Yes. Off came the towel, she grabbed some oil, and away she went. No price negotiations. No up selling. I began roaming, even asking if it was ok. Told yes. I discovered the shorts were it. Nothing underneath. Same with the tank top. She had maybe be cups so you couldn't really tell. Her technique was nice. To be honest, the surprise threw me a little and I finished more quickly than I would have liked. Hot towel clean up and we were done. I tipped $. 4, but since there was no arrangement, that was simply my choice.

I got no indication more than a HE was on the menu. Since there was no negotiation, it wasn't offered, and I didn't ask. I'm interested to see if anyone has a similar experience. I will very likely be back again.

Ruby62
09-30-15, 14:13
Stopped in about 9:45 on the other night. Was greeted and shown to a room. A different lady came in the room. She looked to be late 30's to early 40's wearing what looked like some gym shorts and a loose tank top. Kinda like she had been lounging around the house all day. I would rate her looks as a 5. Not terrible but not anything you would turn your head to at the grocery store is you saw her. Went for 45 min with table shower. Shower was nice and she was very thorough to all nooks and crannies. Back to the room and began massage. She rubbed me from head to toe. I mean even my scalp and ears. It seemed to be just a legit massage. I wasn't going to be upset if nothing else happened. On the flip she spent less time but was still very good massage. Towel covered me the whole time. Then at the end she asked if I wanted extra massage too and pointed to my towel. I said yes. She did ask for a tip but didn't specify how much. She went to work on me and even played in other areas until I finished strong. She cleaned me up and we briefly chatted about the new place and about what happen to Bamboo Spa. Apparently they didn't have the proper licenses and had to close. She said that the new place is proffessional with just a little extra relax and that's all. I took it as only HE and not a FS place. She was very nice and did good work from beginning to end. 60 for 45 min and 20 for the tip. 80 total. A great price for, in my opinion, a quality massage and "extra relax".

LexLuther
10-02-15, 18:49
Hello all,

I stopped by Llll y spa the other day and was greeted at the door by the "tender" request. Drew a 35+ lady that gave a decent TS, nothing special. The massage with no play allowed, so at the flip I'm thinking that they've gone legit. Much to my surprise she smiled and asked if I liked what I saw (she was probably, 120 soaking wet, see cups, and a great smile) which I said yes. I had a great time with FS, but when I came to the donation she was very skittish and keep saying "No", but had her hand out.

Overall visit: (YMMV).

TS - 5.

Massage - 5.

FS- 7.

Total damage $. 40.

I will be going back, but after hours due to the area in which it is located.

Gent.If you gave her a $70 tip for FS, I believe you cheated her. In my humble opinion, FS (even half-assed FS) requires at least $100. Treating these women poorly just screws up their attitude for the rest of us.

LexLuther.

Trrs101
10-02-15, 20:47
I stopped in to see Kay today. Glad listened to Cj and O man. As a newbie, I am definately pleased with the experience!

I had the pleasure of seeing Kay today. I was in the mood for massage so I called her up. I'm glad I did. Kay is a full figured woman with nice curves. She conducts her business in her apartment. She has quite a nice touch when it comes to giving massages. Her menu is wide open & if she feels comfortable with you, you might be lucky to sample them. She's worth the visit. Definitely visit Kay again.

CoolPanther
10-03-15, 18:42
If you gave her a $70 tip for FS, I believe you cheated her. In my humble opinion, FS (even half-assed FS) requires at least $100. Treating these women poorly just screws up their attitude for the rest of us.

LexLuther.Not to be critical on here but I would have to agree with Lex on this one. I do not mind paying for good service especially if I'm satisfied and she did her best to make sure that I'm happy. I have issues when the service was subpar.

Member #4959
10-06-15, 01:16
First time trying an AMP had a decent time. Saw Molly paid the house. 6 for the hour and got a ts and after got a really nice massage and FS after for $1. 4. Went back to try the other girl Melissa had a scent time same scenario but just got a he for. 60 at the end.

Member #5387
10-07-15, 17:27
First time trying an AMP had a decent time. Saw Molly paid the house. 6 for the hour and got a ts and after got a really nice massage and FS after for $1. 4. Went back to try the other girl Melissa had a scent time same scenario but just got a he for. 60 at the end.How did they look age\breast size, etc? I heard Chilly\Shirley or whatever her name was isn't there anymore.

SCWildRide
10-07-15, 22:25
How did they look age\breast size, etc? I heard Chilly\Shirley or whatever her name was isn't there anymore.Yeah Shirley or whatever is gone now. I saw her twice and the last time was a great experience but she said she was heading back home wherever that is.

Annie is gone also for a while. Insaw Melissa last week. Chunky girl, decent see's and a good massage. The flip came and she flipped me back face down. She ran the tip of her tongue all over my back and into a few places I wasn't expecting. Another flip and on with the cover. CBJ for a min then CG for a min or 2. She wanted Mish but just bent her over the table to finish. She told me next time would be better but don't really get into the chunky girls. For those that do she is decent provider.

TS - 6.

Massage - 7.

Flip - 7.

Member #4959
10-08-15, 09:23
Yea Melissa is a bit chunky with big breast Molly on the other hand has a set of perky man made tits hat look very nice she has a nicer figure that her dress hides very well.

NotePad41
10-08-15, 16:56
3 visits, all legit with no extras offered or implied. It is a top notch massage but that's all. Its pretty expensive to. 7 for an hour. I think the place on woodruff would be the place to go since the massages are supposedl also really good and only. 45 in the morning.

LexLuther
10-08-15, 18:10
Not to be critical on here but I would have to agree with Lex on this one. I do not mind paying for good service especially if I'm satisfied and she did her best to make sure that I'm happy. I have issues when the service was subpar.To me, even if the service was below par, I think that a woman deserves at least $100 for FS. Now I'm not saying that I won't try to negotiate down to $100 even for a high quality FS. But I can't see giving less that $100. I think that by initially refusing the $70 you offered, she was trying to tell you that you were a little light.

LexLuther.

Oceanview
10-09-15, 12:00
Took my first AMP plunge at this place off the main rd in mauldin. Liked the fake pics I guess! I was greeted at the door by 30 ish Chinese spinner. . 6 for the house and 1. 2 for FS. Very good massage and service. Will repeat.

JackOsoff
10-09-15, 14:50
Any thoughts on Kay w Simply Pure Massage? I've seen a few posts on her and wondering what you all thought. New to this and could use some direction. Looking for non Asian.

Member #6014
10-09-15, 16:51
Took my first AMP plunge at this place off the main rd in mauldin. Liked the fake pics I guess! I was greeted at the door by 30 ish Chinese spinner. . 6 for the house and 1. 2 for FS. Very good massage and service. Will repeat.Hey OV.

I've never tried an AMP before and am really interested in your experience. Would you mind sharing additional details? I'm wondering about the privacy of this place's location, how the girl looked, how FS was offered, anything at all that you can share would be of interest to me.

Thank you so much!

Jack.

Oceanview
10-10-15, 13:40
It was my first AMP. Experience here. Been to many in asia. These people. Advertise on backpage escort section in greenville. Look for the 919 area code. One block off of laurens rd very close to the main intersection at east butler rd. Place is out of the way small separate buiding. Very clean. I parked out front but you can park in shopping center parking across the street. No one will know if you are shopping or fucking. FS yes. HE yes. See my post. Girl was 30 ish spinner. Natural see cups. Probably a 6. . I like the small asian girls. When you fuck them they yell like you are hurting them but after many years of mongering in asia I figured out that this is how they moan in pleasure. There are billions of asians and they multiply like rabits beacause the tiny spinners like to fuck like rabbits. Thats why I like asia. I typically liken them younger but this lady was good service. Somewhat GFE if you want. Her name is Cindy. And she is from Chengdu, China. Where Mao Tse Tung was from. Lots of hot horny women and hot food there.

Hey OV.

I've never tried an AMP before and am really interested in your experience. Would you mind sharing additional details? I'm wondering about the privacy of this place's location, how the girl looked, how FS was offered, anything at all that you can share would be of interest to me.

Thank you so much!

Jack.

Oceanview
10-12-15, 12:46
Here is their ad.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new_-sexy-asian-girl-bring-dreams-2-reality-incall-919-869-6777/11966953

Gaboy9999
10-15-15, 23:22
Went to China today, had to make some deposits for foreign currency, very nice,.

Member #5376
10-16-15, 06:15
What was the donation policy?

Here is their ad.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new_-sexy-asian-girl-bring-dreams-2-reality-incall-919-869-6777/11966953

Oceanview
10-16-15, 17:11
60 house fee. 100+ for other.

What was the donation policy?

SC Hobby
10-16-15, 17:25
60 house fee. 100+ for other.Checked it out. Short not very good massage. At least it is a traditional AMP minus the table shower and the girl was 30 ish not a mamasan. A little pricey from what I am used to with an AMP if only looking for a rub and tug. Of course since there have been so few actual AMPs in Greenville for so long and they were populated mostly with women as old as the mamsan I admittedly have rarely partaken in recent years. I miss the days that you would actually get a good massage for the house fee and could get a HJ for a very minimal tip and if the girl was hot enough FS was still a good bit cheaper than a FS escort. They are in the range of the American rub and tug only types on BP for a are&T. Also, full service when adding the house fee was in line with an hour with one of the pricier escorts. $$ Rub and tug and FS were too close in range not to go for FS. Girl I saw was too much into theatrics which is common in AMPs but had a nice body.

Nissmogoon
10-23-15, 05:58
Rode passed what use to be sun spa in Anderson. Looks like they back in business with a new name.

Has anyone played their since they reopened?

Nago100
10-24-15, 17:04
Went by the AMP in Mauldin today and the front door was covered in caution tape.

NotePad41
10-25-15, 10:05
Not a good sign. Wonder if the property owner got wise? Surely they wouldn't be doing a remodel already?

Went by the AMP in Mauldin today and the front door was covered in caution tape.

Member #6251
10-25-15, 21:29
It would be a shame if it closed. Went there a week or so ago and they actually had good looking Asian girls. At least the one I had.

SCWildRide
10-25-15, 21:31
I have been by there and seen the front door wide open and a old guy with a middle aged Asian girl smoking cigarettes. Just looked to sketchy for me. If there was caution tape on the door it may be a crime scene. Just saying.

Not a good sign. Wonder if the property owner got wise? Surely they wouldn't be doing a remodel already?

LexLuther
10-26-15, 17:03
I have been by there and seen the front door wide open and a old guy with a middle aged Asian girl smoking cigarettes. Just looked to sketchy for me. If there was caution tape on the door it may be a crime scene. Just saying.I wouldn't read too much into police tape across the door. What I am saying is that it doesn't mean there was an arrest for murder, drug dealing, or anything else grave. Chances are it was no more than an arrest for prostitution or even masturbation for hire. If it re-opens, please post and don't hesitate to partake.

LexLuther.

Member #6251
10-26-15, 21:34
I have tried calling over the past couple days and no one answered. Also they haven't posted any ads and when I drove by the tape is still up. I don't think it'll be reopened. They picked a bad spot. The mauldin police station is like 3 blocks down the road.

I wouldn't read too much into police tape across the door. What I am saying is that it doesn't mean there was an arrest for murder, drug dealing, or anything else grave. Chances are it was no more than an arrest for prostitution or even masturbation for hire. If it re-opens, please post and don't hesitate to partake.

LexLuther.

SCWildRide
10-27-15, 20:36
I have tried calling over the past couple days and no one answered. Also they haven't posted any ads and when I drove by the tape is still up. I don't think it'll be reopened. They picked a bad spot. The mauldin police station is like 3 blocks down the road.Yeah I agree. I have a few friends with businesses in Mauldin. They are strict on codes and tax them like crazy. One owner put a small sign on the road and they made him take it down because they said the colors were to distracting.

We need a FS massage parlor in that vesinity or even in Simpsonville. I would love to see one with American girls.

Lightning420
10-30-15, 00:09
Maybe the caution tape is a halloween theme?

I will drive by on my way to work tomorrow afternoon and see if it's still there.

Member #6251
10-30-15, 08:53
Definitely not. They haven't had any ads up and aren't answering the number they posted.

I will drive by on my way to work tomorrow afternoon and see if it's still there.

Member #6251
10-30-15, 09:43
I don't think so. They haven't posted any ads and when I call no one answers.

NcmtnMonger
11-02-15, 22:05
Fellow mongers,

I was through your area today and had a couple of dreams. In one dream I went to the K Spa. In the dream, it was located between a vet and a pet store. Some of the pet store smell was noticeable but was not too bad. I dreamed of. 6 house fee. I drew Penny. In my dream, she is in her mid 50's and has bolt ons about 36 c. We started with an average table shower then went to the room and she gave a standard massage. On the flip, she confirmed the I wanted to be extra relaxed and the dream ended. I tipped her. 2 I am confident that more is on the menu.

Stay Safe and Enjoy the Hobby.

DamienY
11-03-15, 02:04
Been feeling AMPish and want to dream at Yokyo. Any intel from fellow brothers here? Annie no longer at NH I heard so options limited. Help will be very appreciated.

=the.

Sonso
11-09-15, 01:28
NOT GOOD.

Post about once per year.

Hilltop - 1 50 yr old Tiffany. No other girl on Friday night.

Lee Anderson. Same crap.

Other spa next door. Same crap.

Spa exit 19 B. Closed at 9 pm.

Kyoto or Yokyo or whatever its called on white horse near 85. Late 40's. Had open sores / zits or something on her nice rack and legs. Eeeeeew

If they aren't in their 20's. There will not be another dime spent at a spa. Walked out on all of them. Told mamasan to get some meat that hadn't gone past expiration. The mamasan next to Lee started running her trap. Got to be hard up to spend $60 to get even a massage by an old bag.

Hell anything at Godivas is better than everything at these places.

Greenville has gone to the dogs. Charlotte up next.

SCWildRide
11-10-15, 10:34
NOT GOOD
Greenville has gone to the dogs. Charlotte up next.Thanks for the info. Those places sound rough. Try Green Health Spa on white horse road. Girls are all 30 yo or younger from my past visits. My favorite is Amy. Has hips that are a little wide but not to bad. Her little kittie is shaved and pretty dang tight. House was normal 60, she will try to talk you up to buck 40 but will give in for a bill. TS was ok at best, massage decent but enjoyed the flip, even DATY some. I never do that at a AMP but her cat was good and clean. Was there when they opened so it was morning fresh LOL.

Stay safe.

UkSpchi
11-14-15, 08:26
Upstaters,

It's been a while since my last post, but I thought I'd share a few things.

Since I travel NC / SC quite a bit I've got to sample a good number of providers, but when it comes to Greenville I'm stuck in a rut.

I've been seeing Erika / Jada / Tina consistently for a good long while, but am starting to get curious as to what else is available.

Any recommendations on gals who provide a great body rub experience?

SCWildRide
11-18-15, 14:51
Stopped by NHS, thought I would try out Molly's massage. Was greeted at door by Melissa and asked her if Molly was in. I have had massages by Melissa a few times, Wanted to try something else on the menu. She said no problem and I was taken to the room. Along came Molly, middle aged gal who could actually speak English enough to carry on a conversation. She gave a really good massage, probably 45 min long. She said she was licensed but it didn't matter. Flip came and she asked what else she could do for me. I told her it depends on what was offered. I reached over and pulled her straps over her shoulders and exposed her be cups. As I was doing that I asked for FS. She said ok, CBJ was ok, Mish then doggy till finish. All in all I would repeat with her. Not as good as Annie but nice little frame like I like.

Donation:

House normal 6.

Rest was 1.

Rate it:

TS = 5.

Massage = 8.

Flip = 7.

Stay safe.

Daniel1
11-19-15, 10:12
Upstaters,

It's been a while since my last post, but I thought I'd share a few things.

Since I travel NC / SC quite a bit I've got to sample a good number of providers, but when it comes to Greenville I'm stuck in a rut.

I've been seeing Erika / Jada / Tina consistently for a good long while, but am starting to get curious as to what else is available.

Any recommendations on gals who provide a great body rub experience?I would say that you are seeing the best in Greenville for body rubs. That is certainly true for Jada who I saw often a few years back. Over the last three years I have been in a relationship so have not been very active in the hobby.

SixtyMinuteMan
11-20-15, 17:13
Any experience? Thinking of a visit this evening. They advertise a shower, but I'm wondering if it is like the one in Seneca which is strictly a massage.

SixtyMinuteMan
11-21-15, 00:07
LP seems strictly legit. They offer a shower, but it isn't a table shower. The receptionist wasn't a babydoll or dressed in any way to indicate that extras may be available. I didn't see the actual massage therapist. I said thanks and left.

Lee has a new girl working. Her name is Chanel. She said she had been there 2 days. She is taller than most Asian girls. Typical small frame otherwise. Pretty face, probably be cups. She has a raspy voice. Reminded me of Kathleen Turner. She sounded about as Asian as Buck Owens. Table shower was lackluster. Just used soap and hands which was nice, but that was the highlight of it. Didn't offer the sauna that I remember from before. Dried me off some more once back in the room. Walked on my back for about a minute, rubbed a little bit on my legs and back with baby oil and then said to flip. She came right out and asked about my budget. I asked what hers was. She asked if I wanted hand job, blow job or to f**k. Wasn't shy at all. Then told me 60\80\150. I said I didn't have that much so she said to use a credit card. I told her I only had 20. She scolded me for not bringing more since I had been there before and knew what it would cost, and then reluctantly agreed to HJ. (since I am a nice guy) Said to take care of her next time and bring $200 for everything. Anyway, terrible massage, speed jack, a little bit of attitude and it was over. I walked in at 7 and by 735 I was eating pizza across the street. I would have been willing to part with more, but she was pretty much done with the shower and massage in 10 minutes, then a long trip out of the room and negotiations had killed my spirit of generosity, plus I was a little skiddish that she openly said this much for this. It would be great to go get a bona fide massage and more without feeling like I'm trying to buy a used car. I miss the days of spring sauna.

Stark1988
11-21-15, 10:22
What's been the safest parlor when it comes to protection. While risk is low for the man, I typically avoid those who do BBBJ.

SixtyMinuteMan
11-21-15, 19:09
I forgot to add that Chanel seemed confused as to where she was or what year it was. She asked me at one point if this was Charlotte. She then asked if I watched a lot of tv and if I knew who won the election. Not sure what to make of that.

UnknownName
11-24-15, 19:49
I forgot to add that Chanel seemed confused as to where she was or what year it was. She asked me at one point if this was Charlotte. She then asked if I watched a lot of tv and if I knew who won the election. Not sure what to make of that.She might be referring to an election in another place. Wait a minute. I thought L's were pronounced as are's? .

GvNative2
11-29-15, 17:57
I saw this advert on Backpage -.

*˜* Total Relaxation Asian Massage. Best Service In Town!

New BUT experienced, YOUNG, charming and sweet masseuses!

Location: 806 W. Wade Hampton Blvd #be, Greer, SC 29650 (Across from Belk and Walmart.).

Do not waste your time. They offer nothing, but they want BIG tips.

All they will do is tickle your leg while you jerk yourself off.

Workaholic1976
12-03-15, 14:38
Paid for an hour. In and out in 30 min which was a good thing considering the experience. Middle aged girl with average body, rushed, mechanical and the place isn't very clean.

IronFist1
12-03-15, 15:01
Paid for an hour. In and out in 30 min which was a good thing considering the experience. Middle aged girl with average body, rushed, mechanical and the place isn't very clean.That's the way it was my last visit there. That was a while back. I was glad to leave. I stuck in Union SC today if anyone knows if there is anyone worth seeing drop me a line. Unable to travel out of town today. Think I'm screwed no pun intended.

NotePad41
12-08-15, 16:39
Have you tried Green or K spa?

Paid for an hour. In and out in 30 min which was a good thing considering the experience. Middle aged girl with average body, rushed, mechanical and the place isn't very clean.

ArnAnderson
12-29-15, 16:17
Has anyone been by NH and know if Annie is back?

SC Wiseguy
12-30-15, 18:15
I had a dream about Annie this morning. She is back and everything was great!

ArnAnderson
12-31-15, 02:56
I had a dream about Annie this morning. She is back and everything was great!Thanks! Now I know of one visit I'll be making this weekend.

DbrownHornet
01-02-16, 00:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Throrne
01-03-16, 21:06
Full name for NH? Must be missing it in the history.

Thinking of trying Alba in Spartanburg. Any recent intel?

Ebinsc
01-04-16, 17:46
Full name for NH? Must be missing it in the history.My guess is Natural Health Spa. Interesting how many of them have closed.

https://www.rubmaps.com/greenville-massage-parlors-sc#rubmaps.

Mauldin42
01-07-16, 15:50
Anyone tried any of these.

Health solutions massage and pleasant burg.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/health-solution-massage-asian-girls-amazing-skills/12787331

Green spa on white horse rd.

Or.

Magic hands on woodruff across from goodwill.

Just curious what's offered.

NH is the best but it's not always convenient for me to get to.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

King Booka
01-07-16, 20:38
Gentlemen,

Shout out from the Atlanta board. Was hoping to get some current intel on the four ladies named above, as I will be coming to Greenville soon. Now, before someone says "RTFF" I have indeed done searches, Jada has numerous good reviews, not sure if the Erica reviewed previously is the same one currently on BP, didn't see any reviews on Tina or Kay. So, just wanted to check and see if past reviews on Jada (regarding options for ending) are still current, and whatever intel is available regarding the other three. Feel free to PM.

Daniel1
01-08-16, 10:28
Gentlemen,

Shout out from the Atlanta board. Was hoping to get some current intel on the four ladies named above, as I will be coming to Greenville soon. Now, before someone says "RTFF" I have indeed done searches, Jada has numerous good reviews, not sure if the Erica reviewed previously is the same one currently on BP, didn't see any reviews on Tina or Kay. So, just wanted to check and see if past reviews on Jada (regarding options for ending) are still current, and whatever intel is available regarding the other three. Feel free to PM.I was a regular of Jada's a three years are so back and the reviews on her are accurate. Erica is Jada's sister and they work together if requested and according to Jada Erica also gives extras but I have never been with Erica. Tina works some with Jada and I have seen the two of them but Tina did not do anything for me. Kay does offer extras and is a nice lady. Again all this is based on sometime back. Hope this helps and happy hunting.

Dlemon
01-09-16, 22:51
Gentlemen,

Shout out from the Atlanta board. Was hoping to get some current intel on the four ladies named above, as I will be coming to Greenville soon. Now, before someone says "RTFF" I have indeed done searches, Jada has numerous good reviews, not sure if the Erica reviewed previously is the same one currently on BP, didn't see any reviews on Tina or Kay. So, just wanted to check and see if past reviews on Jada (regarding options for ending) are still current, and whatever intel is available regarding the other three. Feel free to PM.I have seen Erica & Jada recently. They are fun and give a great body rub. I got the impression that they don't do more than just body rubs. Kay has a bit more on her menu. She's a big girl but is sweet and has huge tits which is a plus in my book. As always YMMV. I have not met Tina yet.

Stay Safe,

DL.

Member #5562
01-09-16, 23:10
I have seen Erica & Jada recently. They are fun and give a great body rub. I got the impression that they don't do more than just body rubs. Kay has a bit more on her menu. She's a big girl but is sweet and has huge tits which is a plus in my book. As always YMMV. I have not met Tina yet.

Stay Safe,

DL.Dlemon,

I sent you a PM about Erica and body rubs. Hoping for some advice and feedback on body rub conduct.

Jayce12
01-10-16, 21:39
I was traveling on business and made plans to stop at Victoria's in Columbia. The Columbia board is filled with good reviews about Victoria's, and I can honestly say they weren't exaggerating. I spent my time with Aubrey, who is a beautiful young woman! She made this rookie monger very happy! Gentlemen, we seriously need something like Victoria's here in Greenville! I have every intention of a repeat visit when I get the chance. If you are in Columbia and looking for a dramatic upgrade from an AMP, I highly recommend! I was surprised by one thing that I have never seen on the boards before; PM me if you want details (including financials) and the additional information.

Bamp24
01-11-16, 20:43
Greetings! I'm out of Atlanta and did little homework by reviewing your board & gavel NH a try. Annie was there & she was everything the board hyped her up to be! Definite Atl material. Said she came down to Atl often. Great TS, Massage & man she gets into it. ATL. Out.

SCWildRide
01-14-16, 19:56
I had a dream about Annie this morning. She is back and everything was great!Yes sir she is back and with a little better service I think. TS was ok, massage kinda rough but on the flip it was best time I have had with Annie. She told me to bring more money next time. I gave a puzzled look and she responded with "you make me work hard, you make me sweat". Was actually around hour and half for a bill. House normal 60. I guess she did work hard that day, was glad to see her back and made it last long as I could LOL.

Molly I saw a week earlier and skipped the TS. Went straight to massage. As she came around and started in my shoulders I brought both my hands down and around to her legs and started rubbing them. Moved my way up and under her dress till I had her azz in my hands. Her skin is soft and a turn on to me. I asked her to finish the massage nude and she was good with it once I laid the roses out. Off came the dress as I flipped. Didn't take long to go from massage to Mish then finish doggy on the table. Really squeaky table, we both giggled about it when it was over. Probably 30 minutes tops but was worth it IMHO. House normal 60 and flip 1 bill.

NH is kind of out of the way and not best location but not having to negotiate price with a decent looking gal makes it the best around for me.

Green Health does have younger pretty spinner type gals but no doors on the rooms, only curtains plus girls negotiating to the point of ruining the mood or massage just spoils the entire experience.

Prices have been the same for me from Cola, Sparkle City to Gvegas for over 10 years now. I saw a girl named MiMi years ago at Stress Away when it was in Duncan and she also worked a few other AMP's in the area. All time favorite that I wish I could find again. If the service from others was as good as MiMi back then I wouldn't have a problem with extra roses.

Coonsaa
01-15-16, 14:56
Just woke up from a dream where I went to NH and saw Annie. My first dream last year was disappointing, but not today. I was quite impressed. Damaged were 20 more than the last post, but it was worth it. She really likes to play with your dirtstar during the TS.

SCWildRide
01-16-16, 18:46
Just woke up from a dream where I went to NH and saw Annie. My first dream last year was disappointing, but not today. I was quite impressed. Damaged were 20 more than the last post, but it was worth it. She really likes to play with your dirtstar during the TS.Had a dream with Annie yesterday and did not even make it to the massage table. She sat me in the chair and brought her IPad in the room to play music. She then proceeded to strip for me and give me a lap dance. The rest was a normal Annie visit till the end. She told me to lay on the table, then she crawled on top and rode me CG till the end. I guess I caught her at the perfect time because she has never acted like this before.

The more I thought about it I think I know the reason now. When I rang the bell a drop dead gorgeous spinner type answered the door. She looked Latina but her accent was Asian. My jaw dropped and when she asked if I had been there before my dumbass could only mumble Annie. She took me to the room and said she would get Annie. I asked her name and she told me but I can not remember. When Annie came I asked her who was that. She just said the new girl since Molly was gone.

I really think Annie rocked my world because she now has a younger hotter girl to compete with. Seriously the best looking gal I have seen at a AMP and can only hope the service is as good as it looks to be.

VintageMale
01-17-16, 07:29
Any info on lush massage?

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/5397084075.html

YelMustang2
01-17-16, 22:14
Mauldin, they offer a 4 hand every time I've been but I decided against the four hand and was a little later in the afternoon so couldn't make the special. I can't be 100% sure but I think Tina was the one I had this time and there was much more teasing than when I had Nina (the younger one that always greets me when I go in). The two times before I had Nina and the massage was good but really no teasing and once I didn't even flip over. Only did the hour. I know I have had another girl but that has been awhile but she did provide more teasing. All except Nina had no problem with me finishing and even continued teasing to help out. So I think you are good. They actually suggested it but Nina didn't so not sure about her. Again great massage with her. I will probably continue to visit due to price and quality of massage so let's keep each other updated on any changes. Did not toss any bills out to see if other offers were on the table going to try Lush soon and will report. Stay safe.

Anyone tried any of these.

Health solutions massage and pleasant burg.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/health-solution-massage-asian-girls-amazing-skills/12787331

Green spa on white horse rd.

Or.

Magic hands on woodruff across from goodwill.

Just curious what's offered.

NH is the best but it's not always convenient for me to get to.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

LuvOral
01-18-16, 10:04
Any info on lush massage?

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/5397084075.htmlDon't expect anything other than a legit massage.

NoobGvl
01-19-16, 13:20
Was wondering what the best AMP in Greenville is? Been doing a lot of research but can't seem to make up my mind.

Daniel1
01-19-16, 16:54
Your inbox is full could not respond to your message.

The.

Ruby62
01-20-16, 15:35
Made a stop at NH yesterday. I have been there before but never had the pleasure of seeing Annie. I had my eye out for the new young girl that I had heard about but didn't see her around. Annie greeted me and off to the TS we went. She is very thourough to the nooks and crannies. Back to the room and massage began. She sat with her knees in my back. It felt great. She popped my neck and shoulders. A great massage. Then at the end she motioned to my tool and asked if I wanted that too. Of course I did. I told her I wanted "everything". She said ok. I only had an extra 1. 00. She said it was 1. 50. She would not give me a break. But she did offer to go down on me. So I agreed reluctantly because I wanted everything. This woman has some amazing math skills. She took off all of her clothes and let me run and play and slide my fingers inside her as much as I wanted. Finally she crawled up on the table in front of me and continue to finish me off with her hands until I exploded while the whole time I was playing and sliding my fingers in her kitty. I wish she would have given me a first timers discount but oh well. Still 60 to the house and 1. 50 for full service seems pretty steep. She has an amazingly tight body for her age as well. I may see her again if my bank account allows. But I know a few girls that would let me do that and much more for cheaper. Stay safe all!

Coonsaa
01-22-16, 12:18
Made a stop at NH yesterday. I have been there before but never had the pleasure of seeing Annie. I had my eye out for the new young girl that I had heard about but didn't see her around. Annie greeted me and off to the TS we went. She is very thourough to the nooks and crannies. Back to the room and massage began. She sat with her knees in my back. It felt great. She popped my neck and shoulders. A great massage. Then at the end she motioned to my tool and asked if I wanted that too. Of course I did. I told her I wanted "everything". She said ok. I only had an extra 1. 00. She said it was 1. 50. She would not give me a break. But she did offer to go down on me. So I agreed reluctantly because I wanted everything. This woman has some amazing math skills. She took off all of her clothes and let me run and play and slide my fingers inside her as much as I wanted. Finally she crawled up on the table in front of me and continue to finish me off with her hands until I exploded while the whole time I was playing and sliding my fingers in her kitty. I wish she would have given me a first timers discount but oh well. Still 60 to the house and 1. 50 for full service seems pretty steep. She has an amazingly tight body for her age as well. I may see her again if my bank account allows. But I know a few girls that would let me do that and much more for cheaper. Stay safe all!Arg I hate it when they play fast and loose with the prices. I paid 1. 2 last week, and before that we had a report for 1. Guess it depends on the weather.

VBacon
01-25-16, 18:51
Any experience with her?

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andhearts-massages-by-stacy-andhearts-lunch-special-andhearts/3146401

DamienY
01-25-16, 23:50
So after a fellow brother suggested to me to try GH on white horse I gave it a try. Drew amy whom he had suggested too. She's got a big butt and a small frame which I like. . 6 for the house standard nothin new there. TS was very good with lots of attention to the goodies. Massage was decent actually almost as good as a LMT I'd say! Asked what I wantedon the flip and settled for everthing for $. 2 which I thought was reasonable. And then it started going downhill. She'll not go down on little jack not even with therubber. She won't do RCG or doggy. Only missionary or CG that too reluctantly and I had to force tat bra off her. I mean I can't even see the boobs? WTF! She won't let me touch my own little fella once I put on the rubber. Tooooo many restrictions for little jack to stay awake. She rode for 5 min and then gets off tkaes the rubber out and starts the HJ. She can't understand english to save her life. And I ended up askin her to get off and left off real pissed. Never ever going to return to her! Shouldve gone to NH instead. $. 8 down the reedy river. Every jack has his day I guess.

Smitty247
01-28-16, 09:19
Just trying to keep up with latest info. I have seen a nicole posting Creative Relaxation. I will be in town this weekend and may reach out to her unless I hear other feedback.

FunTimeSC
01-28-16, 10:35
Just trying to keep up with latest info. I have seen a nicole posting Creative Relaxation. I will be in town this weekend and may reach out to her unless I hear other feedback.I had a dream with her in it, but it was very very mediocre at best. The massage was a 4/10 and the other was a 5/10. In my dream, the housekeeping was a huge issue, as was the location. I woke up from my dream happy that it was over.

Smitty247
01-28-16, 13:36
I guess I will check out one of the AMPs.

I had a dream with her in it, but it was very very mediocre at best. The massage was a 4/10 and the other was a 5/10. In my dream, the housekeeping was a huge issue, as was the location. I woke up from my dream happy that it was over.

DemTittiez
02-02-16, 00:52
I have been thinking about dreaming in Gville and was wondering what kind of damage to expect with Kay. I've only been to AMPs, never anything off provider ads.

Daniel1
02-02-16, 09:13
I have been thinking about dreaming in Gville and was wondering what kind of damage to expect with Kay. I've only been to AMPs, never anything off provider ads.If I recall correctly it is $ or $. 2.

She is a fun girl.

Mercury86
02-05-16, 03:35
Any experience with her?

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andhearts-massages-by-stacy-andhearts-lunch-special-andhearts/3146401Been to see her twice in the last year her massage is okay at best and happy ending is a HJ. It's hard to say if she is the girl in the pic because her pic doesn't show anything. I would not recommend unless you have no other option.

Kool Zero
02-05-16, 19:33
Hello gentleman,

I am staying in the Greenville area for the next week or 2. Glad to be down this way since it's snowing now where I live.

I am wondering if some of you could help me out. I'm looking for a provider who can give a very good to excellent massage with a BBBJTC. Preferably a BBBJTCWS or what I should refer to as the "holy grail" of massages. Thank you for any help you could give.

MilkDud
02-05-16, 22:55
I highly recommend kay from simply pure. She's a full figured woman with very nice breasts, full lips, and cute face. For a flat rate, she will make sure you leave totally relaxed and happy. I've seen her MANY times. PM for any details.

MD.

Hello gentleman,

I am staying in the Greenville area for the next week or 2. Glad to be down this way since it's snowing now where I live.

I am wondering if some of you could help me out. I'm looking for a provider who can give a very good to excellent massage with a BBBJTC. Preferably a BBBJTCWS or what I should refer to as the "holy grail" of massages. Thank you for any help you could give.

MilkDud
02-05-16, 22:59
http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-pure-massage-off-85-greenville/9753866

Hello gentleman,

Daniel1
02-06-16, 11:26
http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-pure-massage-off-85-greenville/9753866I would second that she can get the job done.

Professor55
02-15-16, 11:12
I'm going to be in Anderson later this week. Can anyone report on any of the current talent at the parlors there? Good or bad?

YelMustang2
02-21-16, 20:32
Just back from a dream at Magic. Got a good massage for the 45 added 30 minutes more for total 85 was good till the flip then the teasing started. Getting so close but not touching. When I push her hand down. She said you do. I was worked up so took hold of Johnson and she squirted oil and played with balls and chest helped me have happy ending. Would have liked for her to finish but no luck. Just a good massage. I would return when not looking for a happy ending as it is not offered. DIYS is all that is offered.

TallMan101
02-23-16, 05:12
As anyone had any experience with this one is she ligit. She posted in Greenville but her post is down now. I've got a 12:30 appointment today.

Hardcore6968
02-23-16, 13:37
As anyone had any experience with this one is she ligit. She posted in Greenville but her post is down now. I've got a 12:30 appointment today.Let us know how it went.

Stonewall Jack
02-23-16, 16:16
As anyone had any experience with this one is she ligit. She posted in Greenville but her post is down now. I've got a 12:30 appointment today.I have seen her several times but not in the past year. She used to off what she called an "energetic release" but last time I saw her she told me she had ceased. She does not do draping.

TallMan101
02-24-16, 08:39
Yesterday went well but will have to be honest not what I was looking for. No extras at all! Not much to look at but I have to give the good with the bad. So if your looking for a real massage then she is the best that I've ever had. She is great at massages, but massage only.

I have seen her several times but not in the past year. She used to off what she called an "energetic release" but last time I saw her she told me she had ceased. She does not do draping.

NotePad41
02-24-16, 23:27
Its so crazy to me that they will juggle balls no problem but wooooaaaahhh don't touch the shaft.

Just back from a dream at Magic. Got a good massage for the 45 added 30 minutes more for total 85 was good till the flip then the teasing started. Getting so close but not touching. When I push her hand down. She said you do. I was worked up so took hold of Johnson and she squirted oil and played with balls and chest helped me have happy ending. Would have liked for her to finish but no luck. Just a good massage. I would return when not looking for a happy ending as it is not offered. DIYS is all that is offered.

CalvinHobbes
02-26-16, 22:25
Had a dream with Kay from Simply Pure this morning after setting up an appointment yesterday that was quick and easy.

She gave an awesome massage and I left relaxed, happy, and fully at ease.

Milk Dud gave a great referral and guide to handle things perfectly so thanks to him.

PM for any details if you want to know more.

CntryGentleman
02-27-16, 16:47
Visited this place a few days ago and thought I'd share experience. Met at door by older Asian woman who took me to a room and came back shortly to take me for a table shower. This went well. She was very attentive and washed everything well. A while after getting back to room a younger fairly attractive woman arrives and introduces herself as Kim. She asked if I'd been there before and when I answered in the affirmative, she says she is the only one working and if I wanted extra we could skip massage if that was okay I asked what was offered and how much. She said thank you and that $60 would get whatever I wanted. I am BJ kind of guy and asked for that. She dropped her dress, had me turn on my back and went to work. Really nice breasts, probably large be and pretty firm but I'm certain they were real. She got on me in 69 and started paying attention to the little guy. I played with her muffin which had a nice Bush up front but was naked elsewhere. She started playing with the backdoor a little then took junior from her mouth and asked if that was good. I said yes and she climbed down, got some lube and hopped back on. After lubing up, she slid a finger in the rear and started back on my little friend like there was no tomorrow. Didn't take long before I couldn't take any more and fellas, she didn't stop til I was empty and mini-me was shriveled up. She went and got a warm wet towel, cleaned me up and helped me dress. Told me her name was actually Audie? I think and that when I came back it would be better and I'd get the massage as well. In my opinion, it was not a bad day.

Burn1
02-29-16, 09:10
Visited this place a few days ago and thought I'd share experience. Met at door by older Asian woman who took me to a room and came back shortly to take me for a table shower. This went well. She was very attentive and washed everything well. A while after getting back to room a younger fairly attractive woman arrives and introduces herself as Kim. She asked if I'd been there before and when I answered in the affirmative, she says she is the only one working and if I wanted extra we could skip massage if that was okay I asked what was offered and how much. She said thank you and that $60 would get whatever I wanted. I am BJ kind of guy and asked for that. She dropped her dress, had me turn on my back and went to work. Really nice breasts, probably large be and pretty firm but I'm certain they were real. She got on me in 69 and started paying attention to the little guy. I played with her muffin which had a nice Bush up front but was naked elsewhere. She started playing with the backdoor a little then took junior from her mouth and asked if that was good. I said yes and she climbed down, got some lube and hopped back on. After lubing up, she slid a finger in the rear and started back on my little friend like there was no tomorrow. Didn't take long before I couldn't take any more and fellas, she didn't stop til I was empty and mini-me was shriveled up. She went and got a warm wet towel, cleaned me up and helped me dress. Told me her name was actually Audie? I think and that when I came back it would be better and I'd get the massage as well. In my opinion, it was not a bad day.Was it all bareback?

ChargedUp08
03-01-16, 02:06
Had a nice visit with Erika the other day. Love the tat's all over her. NJ Girl with a sweet southern attitude. Will definitely make the trip back soon.

Gaboy9999
03-02-16, 22:29
Tammys back yum yum.

John0875
03-03-16, 07:27
Had a nice visit with Erika the other day. Love the tat's all over her. NJ Girl with a sweet southern attitude. Will definitely make the trip back soon.I've been watching her for a while now. I always assumed she was massage only, unlike her sister who also advertises on BP. Am I wrong?

Nago100
03-03-16, 09:45
I set up a massage with Becca a few weeks ago. She came on time which was a shocker cause no other girl on BP can tell time! She's a little older then the pics. Massage was ok. She is a TALKER!! I asked for extras but she does not provide anything more than massages. Will not repeat.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-today/8844357

UkSpchi
03-06-16, 09:32
I've been watching her for a while now. I always assumed she was massage only, unlike her sister who also advertises on BP. Am I wrong?In my experience, neither Erika or anyone she works closely with are FS. She's one of the best options for bodyrubs in the upstate after some of our better providers have moved on.

Mr.Inch
03-13-16, 16:40
Visited this place a few days ago and thought I'd share experience. Met at door by older Asian woman who took me to a room and came back shortly to take me for a table shower. This went well. She was very attentive and washed everything well. A while after getting back to room a younger fairly attractive woman arrives and introduces herself as Kim. She asked if I'd been there before and when I answered in the affirmative, she says she is the only one working and if I wanted extra we could skip massage if that was okay I asked what was offered and how much. She said thank you and that $60 would get whatever I wanted. I am BJ kind of guy and asked for that. She dropped her dress, had me turn on my back and went to work. Really nice breasts, probably large be and pretty firm but I'm certain they were real. She got on me in 69 and started paying attention to the little guy. I played with her muffin which had a nice Bush up front but was naked elsewhere. She started playing with the backdoor a little then took junior from her mouth and asked if that was good. I said yes and she climbed down, got some lube and hopped back on. After lubing up, she slid a finger in the rear and started back on my little friend like there was no tomorrow. Didn't take long before I couldn't take any more and fellas, she didn't stop til I was empty and mini-me was shriveled up. She went and got a warm wet towel, cleaned me up and helped me dress. Told me her name was actually Audie? I think and that when I came back it would be better and I'd get the massage as well. In my opinion, it was not a bad day.Was the 60 additional to the house fee or was it total?

Jayce12
03-19-16, 19:35
Stopped by K Therapy today for a visit. I've recently been selecting a couple of independent bodyrub providers when I have the rare chance to get away, but K Therapy has been my fall-back if I need a drop-in visit. They have been pretty consistent of late. Good backrub with minimal teasing, but a nice finish on the flip. Since I am not looking for full-service (at least not yet. Though I'm considering crossing that line with one of my new favorites), the place has been just what I like. They advertise no up selling, and that has also been consistent. When I dropped in today, I was asked if I wanted to try the new girl; I figured it can't hurt. She was a whisp of a thing. Couldn't have been a hundred pounds. She had A cups if I'm not mistaken; don't think those would have qualified for Bs. She was nice looking and maybe early 30's (though I admit I'm horrible at ages). Table shower was routine. Nice, some general contact, but no real teasing. The backrub was good; I like them a little harder, but I'm not sure she could generate more pressure. The teasing started in earnest before the flip; she had a nice soft touch. On the flip she worked my legs then asked what I wanted. The question surprised me; I just don't expect it there. And she made sure I knew she meant the menu was open! I decided to stick with HE. She did try to negotiate the tip a little, but I stuck with what I had given before; though she wanted more, she was ok with it. The HE was very good. One of the better ones I've had! We actually ran a little bit overtime. Just enough so I didn't feel at all rushed out or shortchanged. Her name is Kelly.

So, for those of you who like FS, it seems like the menu might have opened up there. Maybe I'm the last to know (though I haven't seen anything posted here about additional menu options), or maybe it's just Kelly, but she was definitely new and unexpected for me. Of course the negative is her up selling and negotiating. Which I don't enjoy. I'm still deciding if this will remain my fall-back place, but I wanted to pass along the info.

FancyLad
03-21-16, 16:32
Hi. Longtime lurker, first time poster. The advice here has been really helpful to me, so I thought I'd return the favor by reporting on a new AMP in the Greenville area. Lulu is on Poinsett Hwy and from the ads looks like the kind of place you can go for a little something extra. Buyer beware, though, I think it's strictly DIY (which I suspected as soon as I saw the walls between rooms didn't go all the way to the ceiling. There was lots of teasing and coy looks, but the lady wouldn't do any direct touching, even after paying for an extra HH on tops of the FH. I ended up making an excuse and leaving, unsatisfied. The massage was good, for what it's worth, but pretty sure that's all that's on the menu.

This is the first time I haven't got at least a HE after visiting five other AMPs in the area. Oh well, guess my luck had to run out eventually. There's always NH. Speaking of which, I still dream about a gorgeous girl called Victoria I saw there once. She was up for anything, and didn't even ask for a tip. Unfortunately she went back west (I've heard few of the white girls stick around long) but I still hope I'll have another experience as good one day. Stay safe.

CntryGentleman
03-21-16, 18:12
$60 was in addition to the house fee which was $60.

Was the 60 additional to the house fee or was it total?.

CntryGentleman
03-21-16, 18:14
No it was covered.

Was it all bareback?.

DimplesMan
03-21-16, 22:31
Was driving by saw the sign, was about 845 pm lot was empty so I stopped in. After about a minute an older, 50's at least if not older came to the curtain window. She wasn't what I was hoping for, so I left. Said price was 80 an hour.

DimplesMan
03-21-16, 22:53
After not being happy with the older masseuse at Yokyo I decided to try Natural Health Spa. The first masseuse that came to the window was not what I was looking for so I asked if there was anyone else and a woman who called herself Alibaba came up. I decided to take the 1 hour for. 60. She was fairly attractive, I would guess be or see cup, 4'-10 maybe, 135 lbs, long wavy dark hair.

TS was OK. No attention to anything special, then she asked me if I wanted sauna for 30 sec or 1 min. I said 1 min was fine. After about 5 min she came back to get me. I was a little pissed but didn't want that to set my mood so I acted as if it was fine. Back in the room the massage was ok, nothing really special. The flip was absolutely no teasing even though I gave many hints, tried losing the towel, etc. My hand could get no where near trying to feel her. After the massage was done and way after the flip she did try to negotiate 1 for handshake and 1. 2 for BJ. I laughed inside and said no thanks as I began to try self service. She didn't appear to be interested in that and went got hot towel and said I could get dressed.

This was the first time I never got even a self serviced happy finish. No tip. I will never go back.

SCWildRide
03-23-16, 13:50
NHS is going to be without Annie for a few months. Mama San said she needed a break LOL. The new help is a Korean girl early 40's Maybe and and a Asian / Caucasian mixed girl mid to early 30's. I TOFTT with the mixed girl, cute enough and small frame but service was not even mediocre. Her mind seemed elsewhere and wasn't into it at all. I have heard from past girls some of these MamaSan's won't let them leave or ever have a day off. One girl a few years back at another AMP didn't even know what city or state she was in.

IMHO I would let NHS be for a bit. Girls seem to rotate every month or so.

Stay safe.

Member #6014
03-26-16, 12:47
Went to see Kay Friday afternoon.

Low end apartment in an OK area, I wasn't worried about my safety or my car.

Fairly clean, soft music, dark room, comfortable massage table.

Massage oil wasn't greasy and didn't have a scent. Pretty good massage, she has a legit license.

She has a good personality, she's nice and easy going but talks a little too much for me.

Decent tits, decent face, but that's all.

Good HJ HE on the flip, got to play with the tits too. I had limited time and limited cash but feel sure more is on the menu.

RFagen
03-27-16, 15:09

Alba in Spart. Did give the extra effort for an up charge after the table shower Just saying.I went to Magic Hands based upon this review and had very similar experience. An above average massage. I had Tina; lots of attention to the butthole and glutes; lots of teasing and pressing against my hands; but no extras appear to be on the menu. She encouraged me to finish on my own with her assistance (pinching my nipples and rubbing my stomach) but I declined. Hard to beat their pre-noon special. Will repeat so if more becomes available, I'll report.

Aldor
03-28-16, 18:18
Hi. Longtime lurker, first time poster. The advice here has been really helpful to me, so I thought I'd return the favor by reporting on a new AMP in the Greenville area. Lulu is on Poinsett Hwy and from the ads looks like the kind of place you can go for a little something extra. Buyer beware, though, I think it's strictly DIY (which I suspected as soon as I saw the walls between rooms didn't go all the way to the ceiling. There was lots of teasing and coy looks, but the lady wouldn't do any direct touching, even after paying for an extra HH on tops of the FH. I ended up making an excuse and leaving, unsatisfied. The massage was good, for what it's worth, but pretty sure that's all that's on the menu.

This is the first time I haven't got at least a HE after visiting five other AMPs in the area. Oh well, guess my luck had to run out eventually. There's always NH. Speaking of which, I still dream about a gorgeous girl called Victoria I saw there once. She was up for anything, and didn't even ask for a tip. Unfortunately she went back west (I've heard few of the white girls stick around long) but I still hope I'll have another experience as good one day. Stay safe.She is Chinese and been in the business for several years. Pictures are her. I have seen her in Charlotte as Gina when her spa was on Eastway Dr. , and again in Virginia just outside of DC. She gives an excellent massage, but extras come slowly and only for regulars she likes. I found her worth the time and treasure to become a regular. You can find reviews as Gina in the Charlotte massage thread.

CreamePieForU
04-04-16, 14:52
I set up a massage with Becca a few weeks ago. She came on time which was a shocker cause no other girl on BP can tell time! She's a little older then the pics. Massage was ok. She is a TALKER!! I asked for extras but she does not provide anything more than massages. Will not repeat.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-today/8844357I have been watching her ad's for some time. I was going to make the trip from Columbia to see her. Not sure now! She speaks of different outfits, was that an option for you?

Mauldin42
04-15-16, 21:31
Anyone been by green health spa lately thinking about stopping by but would like to hear a recent report.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

Briggs
04-16-16, 09:51
Anyone been by green health spa lately thinking about stopping by but would like to hear a recent report.

Thanks.

Mauldin.Stopped by a few weeks ago and a very homely woman was workimg. Amy was gone. Left in a hurry. Would wait until another woman showed up.

Professor55
04-21-16, 08:31
I have been watching her ad's for some time. I was going to make the trip from Columbia to see her. Not sure now! She speaks of different outfits, was that an option for you?Saw Becca last year. Topless HJ was all I could get.

Myrtle Beach
05-06-16, 06:22
And I stopped by one of my old haunts where Annie once took great care of me. Based on recent reviews, I had low expectations of finding Natural Health. Boy, was I wrong. A muscular but beautiful Asian from Houston met me at the door wearing a tight little black skirt. I believe her name was laura. She said Linda was also working, the half Asian girl. I stayed with what I saw. She enjoys conversation and it seems to turn her own. She gave me a terrific massage and a very enthusiastic finish after we understood each other. She asked if we had such places in Myrtle and I told her not quite like this. She laughed. And it's a good thing we don't. I would be broke.

One more important note: she confirmed Annie is taking time off. But she said that younger, very beautiful ladies would be rotating thru on a monthly basis.

Confused 1966
05-06-16, 17:19
Thanks for the report, M. B. I was thinking of stopping by that place early next week. Now I think I'll definitely be there.

And I stopped by one of my old haunts where Annie once took great care of me. Based on recent reviews, I had low expectations of finding Natural Health. Boy, was I wrong. A muscular but beautiful Asian from Houston met me at the door wearing a tight little black skirt. I believe her name was laura. She said Linda was also working, the half Asian girl. I stayed with what I saw. She enjoys conversation and it seems to turn her own. She gave me a terrific massage and a very enthusiastic finish after we understood each other. She asked if we had such places in Myrtle and I told her not quite like this. She laughed. And it's a good thing we don't. I would be broke.

One more important note: she confirmed Annie is taking time off. But she said that younger, very beautiful ladies would be rotating thru on a monthly basis.

SCWildRide
05-06-16, 19:05
Thanks for the report, M. B. I was thinking of stopping by that place early next week. Now I think I'll definitely be there.Same here but will have to pass if Linda answers the door. Last time I was there she was the only one. Her TS and massage are not that great. The FS is mediocre I guess, she was CG with me and started screaming (I'm about to!!) and then she was like an old girlfriend and I felt rushed after that. Not to mention the constant queefs didn't help.

LoveToPlay90
05-08-16, 16:15
Stopped in last week at the new place in Mauldin. Given the location did not fully expect anything. Started with a nice back rub, owner stopped in trying to upsale it worked. 1 hour later table shower, hot stones, good massage nothing else. Good massage, but if looking for anything else. Go elsewhere. For the massage, might have to go to Magic Hands before lunch in the future.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/thp/5576020902.html

Jayce12
05-10-16, 10:59
I had a chance last weekend to check out two new massage places. I went to each just expecting a good massage; that way I wouldn't be disappointed if that's all I got. First was Xia's Day Spa. It's in a small house right on the main road, but parking in back is available. I was met by two ladies, and the younger handled my massage. No TS is available here, but that's ok. It was a strictly legit massage. Not covered, but no teasing. However, it was quite a good legit massage. House fee for the hour was. 6 and I tipped. 20.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-919-633-3682-715-ne-main-st-simpsonville/13696821

I also visited Relax in Mauldin. My experience was similar To the previous post, but with a few twists. First, I had Lucy. She was young and quite nice looking, though not dressed provocatively. She gave me, hands down, one of the best massages I've ever had! She oiled up my back then got up to walk / slide on my back. It was amazing! Definitely worth the. 7 house fee!! Near the end, the older lady (not so old) who had greeted me came in. She asked if I wanted an additional 30 min. As she asked, she casually laid her hand right on my hard-but-covered member. Ok, I admit it; I got my hopes up and fell for it. The last 30 minutes was very nice though. After a few more minutes of hard rub, she switched to a soft rub, just running her fingers slowly over my skin. About drove me crazy! But, no finish was in the cards!! A nice TS ended the time. This is certainly where I will be going if I was an excellent massage.

http://greenville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-3058-wade-hampton-blvd-taylors-sc-29687-304a-n-main-st-mauldin-sc-29662/10185960

Mark1160
05-14-16, 21:41
Stopped off on my way up 85 today at kyoko, Little petite poss Japanese girl probably weighed about 90 pounds. Got half assed table shower to start, not very into it. Go back to room and get some medium rubbing with hands and elbows. Then she climbs on table and I get about 5 minutes of back walking. Then we flip and she gives the universal HJ sign and says 60 talk her down to 50, I only went for it as I was horny as fuck and hadn't blown a load in maybe 2 weeks. She took her top down so I could play with her ROCK hard bolt ons, didn't feel that good, prefer the real thing. There was no chance of any fingering her, kept pulling away, she don't offer FS or BJ, it's HJ only and for $100 she'll get naked, I won't be going back. $60 for 45 mins $80 for 60 minutes at door.

Confused 1966
05-15-16, 11:14
I met the new girl. She'll be there for a couple more weeks. Her name is Lia, she's Lao-Thai, mid-30's, pretty face, nice figure.

I was there late morning; she and Linda were there; no other customers.

Bearing in mind that this is only one man's opinion I'd rate her on the 0-to-10 scale as follows:

Appearance - 9.

TS - 6. Got me clean, no special attention to any one area. No teasing.

Massage - 6. I've had better. Again no teasing.

FS - 6. No acrobatics, limited touching, I felt rushed.

Attitude - 6. Did what she had to do.

To put my opinions into perspective, Annie is the gold standard, a solid 10 all around. Linda averages out to a 6. Ali Baba, 4.

Again, there are a lot of variables here, mutual chemistry among them, so needless to say, YMMV.

Myrtle Beach
05-15-16, 15:21
I met the new girl. She'll be there for a couple more weeks. Her name is Lia, she's Lao-Thai, mid-30's, pretty face, nice figure.

I was there late morning; she and Linda were there; no other customers.

Bearing in mind that this is only one man's opinion I'd rate her on the 0-to-10 scale as follows:

Appearance - 9.

TS - 6. Got me clean, no special attention to any one area. No teasing.

Massage - 6. I've had better. Again no teasing.

FS - 6. No acrobatics, limited touching, I felt rushed.

Attitude - 6. Did what she had to do.

To put my opinions into perspective, Annie is the gold standard, a solid 10 all around. Linda averages out to a 6. Ali Baba, 4.

Again, there are a lot of variables here, mutual chemistry among them, so needless to say, YMMV.She was as good to me as Annie. And Buddy, that's saying something. Maybe we just clicked. I'm back in Myrtle Beach now, prowling the strip clubs. Massage parlors here are not nearly as good for fun.

SCWildRide
05-19-16, 00:46
She was as good to me as Annie. And Buddy, that's saying something. Maybe we just clicked. I had to try Lia and glad I did. She ranks right beside Annie and maybe a little higher. Younger girl with a tattoo that fits. Some girls just have trashy tattoos but this one works for her. At first you would think she was a little chunky but let me say she is tight, and I mean tight all over. Big breast that she didn't mind bumping me with as soon as I walked in and even used them to massage with. She stated during the massage that she gave massages all day and that she needed one. She grabbed my hand put it on that nice round tight arse, when I began to squeeze so did she. All this before negotiations. After the flip the table wasn't even used anymore. The chair and the wall made for a great time. I will repeat before she leaves.

She spoke of a man that kind of scared her. Guys I'm no pro but I have learned if you treat them nice and with some respect it pays off in the end result. And I don't mean treat them well with money but show a little interest in them. Each girl is different and each can have a bad day like the rest of us. Just my opinion for what's it's worth.

TS - 6.

Massage - 8.

FS. A 10 that I wished lasted longer.

House normal 60 with a buck 20 as tip.

A side note: Linda is gone, MamaSan didn't like her so she called Ally or AliBaba back. Cute little lady maybe late 30's that's 100 lbs soaking wet. She said she would be there for a while. Made me consider a 4 hand massage LOL.

SCWildRide
05-19-16, 12:08
Just noticed this girl is posting in Body Rub section. Same girl with same address as NH.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-now-with-me-im-new-in-town/13986445

Myrtle Beach
05-21-16, 10:41
I had to try Lia and glad I did. She ranks right beside Annie and maybe a little higher. Younger girl with a tattoo that fits. Some girls just have trashy tattoos but this one works for her. At first you would think she was a little chunky but let me say she is tight, and I mean tight all over. Big breast that she didn't mind bumping me with as soon as I walked in and even used them to massage with. She stated during the massage that she gave massages all day and that she needed one. She grabbed my hand put it on that nice round tight arse, when I began to squeeze so did she. All this before negotiations. After the flip the table wasn't even used anymore. The chair and the wall made for a great time. I will repeat before she leaves.

She spoke of a man that kind of scared her. Guys I'm no pro but I have learned if you treat them nice and with some respect it pays off in the end result. And I don't mean treat them well with money but show a little interest in them. Each girl is different and each can have a bad day like the rest of us. Just my opinion for what's it's worth.

TS - 6.

Massage - 8.

FS. A 10 that I wished lasted longer.

House normal 60 with a buck 20 as tip.

A side note: Linda is gone, MamaSan didn't like her so she called Ally or AliBaba back. Cute little lady maybe late 30's that's 100 lbs soaking wet. She said she would be there for a while. Made me consider a 4 hand massage LOL.With everything you said. If that girl lived in Myrtle Beach, I wouldn't have money to eat. Not food anyway!

SCWildRide
05-21-16, 23:53
With everything you said. If that girl lived in Myrtle Beach, I wouldn't have money to eat. Not food anyway!Yeah but prices going up. They get one that raises the bar for the rest and now they want 1 and a half for a mediocre at best experience. I went back and had a massage with AliBaba. Was a great massage for 30 min. After the flip she wanted to much for what I can do myself, so I left. With all that's going on around the upstate I think I will wait a while for the NH queen to come back.

PharmaGuy2
05-22-16, 19:49
Visited Leah today. Visit was similar to previous posts. Nice pretty girl, very friendly and easy to talk too. Descent shower / sauna, descent massage and ending. House fee 60 and everything another $. 4. Would recommend.

DbrownHornet
05-22-16, 21:09
Since a lot of you guys are on here dropping names, details, $, and obviously don't care for this last bastion of AMP pleasure in this area that does not openly advertise, I might as well post something too because sooner or later this will come to an end given the climate of Greenville with the now nonexistent SW scene and the recent online prostitution bust. It's only a matter of time when the day will come when will we think about the way things used to be like the folks that used to visit Greensboro, NC.

Anyway, I have been going to NH for nearly 20 years now and know the manger well because she used to be an attendant along with a lady named Gina when I first started going there years ago. So, I've met nearly every lady that has ever worked at this place for the last 20 years. The new girl Laura is really cool and does have a nice body, toned, dark skinned, nice top and bottom with nice colorful tattoo on her back. She is from Laos like the older lady Molly that worked back during the summer and fall months with Annie. Anyway, I saw the new girl a couple of weeks ago and had a decent time, but she did not like you to touch her top and she had a bit of an odor once the drama lesson started. Once that not so fresh sense hits my nose I loose sensation, if you know what I mean. The Alibaba girl thinks her thing is gold, so I don't bother with her. I liked Linda better than either one of the younger ladies. We just have a good chemistry I guess. I will be taking a break from NH for a while until they get some older girls who are more accommodating and know how to take care of themselves hygienically.

On that note of older, I made a stop by Stress-Away and was pleased with the results. Older lady with big artificials was my attendant and we had a great time for an economical price. I will be going back soon and they have parking in the back which is very convenient.

UsMadea
05-24-16, 13:42
I know there are already many reviews of Kay on here, but I was incredibly happy when I left there. Thank why'all for all the great info. If anyone wants any info, I'll be happy to tell you what I can.

MilkDud
05-25-16, 23:32
Normally I go to see Kay when I want a good massage and Extras. However tonight I wanted to visit an old staple. Upon entering I meet Leah. She's very attractive very well endowed and a nice firm behind. But that's about all of the good things about this visit. The table shower was only so-so. The massage was good but not great. Then I gave her my normal tip rate 4 and all inclusive experience. She looked at me and said she would only do a BJ for that amount. I told her that was my normal when I see Linda or Annie. I settle for an uninspired CBJ for about 3 minutes then she moves to the HJ to finish. She made the remark that for me it would be extra because I'm too large. While doing the HJ she complained about it taking too long. Arggh!

I NEVER experienced that kind of treatment with Linda or Annie. She is a far cry from the excellent treatment they consistently provided. Leah needs a few lessons.

In her defense she did say that she was having a toothache that was very uncomfortable for her. She also told me that her period was about to start and that she didn't want to do any FS because it was uncomfortable for her. She did Flinch several times when I squeeze her nipple so she may have been telling the truth. So if you're planning a trip to NH and the next few days FS is off the table.

She did inform me that she's leaving at the end of this week and that her "beautiful" Hispanic friend will be there Saturday. As for me. I'm going to see Kay tomorrow. As always YMMV!

-md.

Confused 1966
05-31-16, 19:26
All seem to be gone. Replaced by Lilly and Kimchi. I stopped by late this afternoon to check out the new talent -- visually, anyway.

Lilly greeted me. She's definitely not Asian, but her light accent didn't seem to be Spanish. (Discount the statement by Leah that her replacement would be a Latina.) She's probably about 5'-8" tall and she's not a skinny woman. I couldn't see below the desk to determine if she had heels or not. She had what seemed to be a pair of double D bolt-ons. Can't be sure if they were aftermarket or not, they just seemed too damned good to be true. One can only hope. In my opinion she didn't seem to be very pretty, but she wasn't very bad looking either. If you like statuesque women, she might be for you.

Kimchi was not at all to my taste. Barely 5 feet tall, really shinny. Long, drawn face, dark complected and not good teeth. Maybe an Asian / European mixture or west-Asian. Her English was much better than you usually hear in an AMP. Who knows, though. There might be a lot of skill and enthusiasm behind that facade.

I happened to pass by earlier in the day and saw two trucks in customer parking, so apparently at least two guys were interested. But as for me, I'll be going elsewhere until the picture looks less bleak.

Member #6251
06-03-16, 12:16
Anyone who's seen Lilly or leah, confirm these pics? Just wondering if they're accurate or not.

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-new-girl-in-town-come-see-us-be4-we-leave/14148156