PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RubOnMe3
12-09-21, 14:40
I'll be visiting Anderson tomorrow, saw some decent FS places on RubMs. Anyone have any suggestions or standouts for FS? DM me, thanks.If I was going to try Anderson's, I'd try Holden if feeling adventurous. Or Willow for more guarantee.

Gordonne
12-10-21, 10:05
Has anyone been by willow lately?Stopped by Willow on Tuesday morning. Mid twenties spinner named BEBE. Tramp stamp on her back.

I had a great time. $. 8 house; $1. 4 tip for FS.

AftNoonDelight
12-10-21, 10:40
Stopped by Willow on Tuesday morning. Mid twenties spinner named BEBE. Tramp stamp on her back.

I had a great time. $. 8 house; $1. 4 tip for FS.I can confirm this, but pretty sure she is in her 30's. Nice looking though.

CaptainZarkof
12-10-21, 12:50
Just got a massage from No 1. When it was over I saw a new girl sitting on the sofa, I didn't ask her name, she look like 20+years old, very cute, I want to try her next time.I don't know if the girl I drew this morning was the one you saw on the couch, but Nancy was, if not beautiful, certainly very cute and, in my opinion no more than mid 20's. Not skinny, but definitely not flabby either. Flattish rear end in tight jeans, and B cups under a white blouse showing midriff. Very good English. Good massage, very attentive, and very friendly although initially not in a sexy or flirty way. Just a couple of casual teases on the boys pre flip. Post flip, however, and she turns into a flirty, sensual, playful kitten. 60 hr + 60 tip (I enjoyed it that much).

RubOnMe3
12-11-21, 13:44
I don't know if the girl I drew this morning was the one you saw on the couch, but Nancy was, if not beautiful, certainly very cute and, in my opinion no more than mid 20's. Not skinny, but definitely not flabby either. Flattish rear end in tight jeans, and B cups under a white blouse showing midriff. Very good English. Good massage, very attentive, and very friendly although initially not in a sexy or flirty way. Just a couple of casual teases on the boys pre flip. Post flip, however, and she turns into a flirty, sensual, playful kitten. 60 hr + 60 tip (I enjoyed it that much).Do you got Nancy huh? And she was good? Thanks for review, she's the only one I haven't seen yet. I really like Sara. But, she can kinda talk down to you. But has the best hind end in the upstate. Jenny is good, some people say great. I stop at good. And Bella, I've tried once and I like her and would try again. She has potential to be a good one!

SnoBallGuy
12-17-21, 14:18
Do you got Nancy huh? And she was good? Thanks for review, she's the only one I haven't seen yet. I really like Sara. But, she can kinda talk down to you. But has the best hind end in the upstate. Jenny is good, some people say great. I stop at good. And Bella, I've tried once and I like her and would try again. She has potential to be a good one!Went there 1 time when I was in town it was very good nice massage & HE plan to go back when I am in town again, only wish they did a table shower too.

Stunner89
12-17-21, 18:46
Anyone tried Golden spa in Anderson lately?

Philly803
12-18-21, 00:38
I'll be back in town next week. Looking to try someone other than Jenny. Any recommendations are welcome. PM if needed. I enjoy my visits with Jenny, just want to mix it up and see someone else.

TreeMan76
12-18-21, 08:56
Anyone been to NH lately? I think I might give them a try this morning!

Shelby01
12-18-21, 17:08
Went to the knife & gun show and afterwards stopped off at Summer. One lady working, had to be between 40 & 55.hard for me to tell sometimes; know what I mean? Especially with a mask on. Anyways, asked her about extras BEFORE paying and she flat out said no. So, bye bye.

SquatRack
12-18-21, 21:36
Went to the knife & gun show and afterwards stopped off at Summer. One lady working, had to be between 40 & 55.hard for me to tell sometimes; know what I mean? Especially with a mask on. Anyways, asked her about extras BEFORE paying and she flat out said no. So, bye bye.Summer is not FS spa. Don't know of any Chinese Spa's around here that are FS.

CarolinaBoy33
12-18-21, 21:37
Golden, don't bother, small Asian. Would only let me 30.

Minutes, rush rush, not in in daytime, heavily.

Populated, it want last long, caddy corner from big Baptist church.

Shelby01
12-20-21, 10:42
Hey fellas,

Going to either Vida or #1 today. For those who have been, which one is better and who should I see? Thanks for the assist!

RavensFan
12-20-21, 12:21
Hey fellas,

Going to either Vida or #1 today. For those who have been, which one is better and who should I see? Thanks for the assist!I will def go with Nancy at #1. Young and fun.

TreeMan76
12-20-21, 19:28
Anyone been to NH lately? I think I might give them a try this morning!I went by yesterday morning. Got to see Tanya / Tonya. I have seen her multiple times. She is always a good time. There was another lady working but did not get a good look. May have to try them again and see the other lady. Anyone else seen her recently. (The other lady not Tanya). Be safe everyone!

SsnakeInc
12-21-21, 11:34
Stopped in Lily's based on reviews. Met by a 40's woman who said her name was Suzy, but was nothing like the young Suzy that had been described. Had a ponch. Passing thru, should have moved on once I saw her. Terrible massage, jack hammer HJ. Won't be back.

Philly803
12-22-21, 08:05
Stopped in yesterday and saw someone I'd never seen before. Didn't get her name unfortunately. Her English was very minimal. Anyway I called to make an appointment with Nancy they said ok. I come in and she's not there for the next 5 days. No Nancy until after Christmas just this lady.

The actual service was good. Massage was above average with light teasing. On the flip otc hand job done with skill. 60/40 per usual. She's a good option if you don't need super sensual and you don't want to wait for your normal person.

Shelby01
12-22-21, 08:24
Anyone ever visit this one? See her posting from time to time.

https://greenville.rubratings.com/216634

Shelby01
12-22-21, 17:14
Finally got my ass out to Greer for a visit. Took someone's advice and called ahead for Nancy. "Oh yes she here. When you come?

Got there. No Nancy, she on vacation. Had a choice between Bella and Sara. Couldn't recall the reviews on them so picked Bella. She was ok; good massage. Good teasing. Had to work to get the top off and pants down, but I did it! With the help of Ben Franklin. Damn she's a bushy one; would only let me look, but titty suck was ok. Probably won't repeat due to distance from me. But who knows.

RubOnMe3
12-23-21, 09:22
Finally got my ass out to Greer for a visit. Took someone's advice and called ahead for Nancy. "Oh yes she here. When you come?

Got there. No Nancy, she on vacation. Had a choice between Bella and Sara. Couldn't recall the reviews on them so picked Bella. She was ok; good massage. Good teasing. Had to work to get the top off and pants down, but I did it! With the help of Ben Franklin. Damn she's a bushy one; would only let me look, but titty suck was ok. Probably won't repeat due to distance from me. But who knows.Ben?? For some looksie. Dang, I hope that didn't shoot my foot!!

HamBiscuit
12-25-21, 19:14
Decided to try a new to me place, so I stopped by Amazing Massage. Was greeted by the chunkiest Asian I have ever seen, maybe 5' and pushing 200 lbs. I almost bailed, but said what the heck, I'll give it a try. I go to the room and get comfortable. After a few minutes, there is a knock and someone comes in. Definitely not the girl from the door. This one is about 5'5" and 110 lbs in a sweatshirt and tight jeans. Chinese girl named Tina. She asks if I want soft, medium or hard. I say hard and she asks if I want to try back walk as she is not very strong. She climbs up and does her thing, she obviously knows what she is doing. I finally tell her to get down, I think she would as done back walking for the whole time if I had let her. Other girls have told me they will do a back walk as it is easier for them.

She slathers some oil on my legs and starts rubbing, with plenty of contact with the good parts. She also pays lots of attention to "The Hole". For the guy that was asking about getting ass play, Tina is your girl. She completed the session with a nice prostate massage and face down finish. The release was incredible. She continued for another couple of minutes after I finished, it was both agony and ecstasy at the same time. She offered a hot towel or shower clean up. Opted for the shower, it was thorough and quite enjoyable.

In conclusion, an early 30's, cute, slim, Chinese girl with a decent massage, good English and an amazing (pun intended) finish. $60 for the house. No discussion of a tip, left $60 as I was completely satisfied. Said she is not leaving any time soon, if I wanted to see her, just call and ask for her. Will be a definite repeat for me.

Good Luck.

Member #6381
12-26-21, 12:09
Decided to try a new to me place, so I stopped by Amazing Massage. Was greeted by the chunkiest Asian I have ever seen, maybe 5' and pushing 200 lbs. I almost bailed, but said what the heck, I'll give it a try. I go to the room and get comfortable. After a few minutes, there is a knock and someone comes in. Definitely not the girl from the door. This one is about 5'5" and 110 lbs in a sweatshirt and tight jeans. Chinese girl named Tina. She asks if I want soft, medium or hard. I say hard and she asks if I want to try back walk as she is not very strong. She climbs up and does her thing, she obviously knows what she is doing. I finally tell her to get down, I think she would as done back walking for the whole time if I had let her. Other girls have told me they will do a back walk as it is easier for them.

She slathers some oil on my legs and starts rubbing, with plenty of contact with the good parts. She also pays lots of attention to "The Hole". For the guy that was asking about getting ass play, Tina is your girl. She completed the session with a nice prostate massage and face down finish. The release was incredible. She continued for another couple of minutes after I finished, it was both agony and ecstasy at the same time. She offered a hot towel or shower clean up. Opted for the shower, it was thorough and quite enjoyable.

In conclusion, an early 30's, cute, slim, Chinese girl with a decent massage, good English and an amazing (pun intended) finish. $60 for the house. No discussion of a tip, left $60 as I was completely satisfied. Said she is not leaving any time soon, if I wanted to see her, just call and ask for her. Will be a definite repeat for me.

Good Luck.Last time I was there. About 2 years ago? There was a slender, attractive Chinese girl named Tina working. At the time, the place was reported to be (and in my single experience there), entirely DIY... a fact that money did not seem to change. I might give them another go with such a glowing report though. I wonder if you just got a treat, or if they have actually opened up their menu somewhat.

Gwr1954
12-27-21, 11:03
Last time I was there. About 2 years ago? There was a slender, attractive Chinese girl named Tina working. At the time, the place was reported to be (and in my single experience there), entirely DIY... a fact that money did not seem to change. I might give them another go with such a glowing report though. I wonder if you just got a treat, or if they have actually opened up their menu somewhat.They have opened up.

Shelby01
12-27-21, 13:58
They have opened up.I can corroborate that! Just got home after a visit with Tina. Word for word verified. Called ahead for an 11:30 appt, was greeted by the sumo wrestler. Couldn't help but chuckle to myself! Tina came in. Just as described. I opted for a soft / medium session; didn't take long before she was down there with the oil; nice, slow strokes while gently rubbing my hole. Then eased her finger in and it was off to the races. While she let me rub between her legs over her jeans, wouldn't go for hands up blouse. Very sweet girl. Went with hot towel clean up then she helped me get dressed. And same deal. Wasn't hounded for tip at all! Stayed with the 60/60 to keep prices in line. Will definitely repeat.

BalddGunner
12-27-21, 15:45
I can corroborate that! Just got home after a visit with Tina. Word for word verified. Called ahead for an 11:30 appt, was greeted by the sumo wrestler. Couldn't help but chuckle to myself! Tina came in. Just as described. I opted for a soft / medium session; didn't take long before she was down there with the oil; nice, slow strokes while gently rubbing my hole. Then eased her finger in and it was off to the races. While she let me rub between her legs over her jeans, wouldn't go for hands up blouse. Very sweet girl. Went with hot towel clean up then she helped me get dressed. And same deal. Wasn't hounded for tip at all! Stayed with the 60/60 to keep prices in line. Will definitely repeat.Just curious, were you face up or face down when you finished? I've never finished face down before. If she did TUMA it would sound perfect.

Shelby01
12-27-21, 16:05
Just curious, were you face up or face down when you finished? I've never finished face down before. If she did TUMA it would sound perfect.Up; haven't come across a place that does TUMA but if you find one let me know!

Jet4880
12-28-21, 19:21

In conclusion, an early 30's, cute, slim, Chinese girl with a decent massage, good English and an amazing (pun intended) finish. $60 for the house. No discussion of a tip, left $60 as I was completely satisfied. Said she is not leaving any time soon, if I wanted to see her, just call and ask for her. Will be a definite repeat for me..I experienced this today and I must say it was amazing. She had me face down and massaged my back and played around the hole which I had never had done before. Then she lubed up her finger and slid it in and I swear it was something that I had never felt before and she grabbed junior and jerked. I got on all fours and I don't know what got over me but I started pushing back on her finger and she jerked me hard and I had the strongest finish I have ever had in my life. Tina had opened my eyes and I really want to go back immediately. Just a little far for me.

Councilor89
12-28-21, 21:37
Nice little gem in Anderson. Much more than the typical massage parlor. Tip was a little higher, but got quite a bit for the money. Cute Chinese woman who answered the door. Was not disappointed. If I lived here in South Carolina I would most definitely visit again.

InVinoVeritas
12-29-21, 09:15
I'm close to Anderson so I'll give it a try. What's on the menu?

Nice little gem in Anderson. Much more than the typical massage parlor. Tip was a little higher, but got quite a bit for the money. Cute Chinese woman who answered the door. Was not disappointed. If I lived here in South Carolina I would most definitely visit again.

ShyGuy1011
12-29-21, 10:07
I experienced this today and I must say it was amazing. She had me face down and massaged my back and played around the hole which I had never had done before. Then she lubed up her finger and slid it in and I swear it was something that I had never felt before and she grabbed junior and jerked. I got on all fours and I don't know what got over me but I started pushing back on her finger and she jerked me hard and I had the strongest finish I have ever had in my life. Tina had opened my eyes and I really want to go back immediately. Just a little far for me.Are you sure this was Tina? They do have a newer girl that is slim and cute, 5'5. Tina is definitely not 5'5, she is pretty tall, like 5'9 and slim.

Shelby01
12-29-21, 10:09
Went back yesterday for round 2. Last time I saw Tina and wrote a post on her. As I was walking out I saw a taller good looking woman without a mask and she gave me that fuck me look, so this time I chose her over Tina. Her name is Anna. Did a 30 min session this time and she's just as good as Tina. Even lifted her shirt so I could play with her titties. No bra BTW. Same finger play too. Must be a house rule! Anyways, try her out too. Might like her! Damage this time was 40/80. Not too bad.

Shelby01
12-29-21, 10:24
Are you sure this was Tina? They do have a newer girl that is slim and cute, 5'5. Tina is definitely not 5'5, she is pretty tall, like 5'9 and slim.Tina is the shorter one, about 5. 5 with mask. Anna is the taller one, no mask.

Jet4880
12-29-21, 21:38
Are you sure this was Tina? They do have a newer girl that is slim and cute, 5'5. Tina is definitely not 5'5, she is pretty tall, like 5'9 and slim.Yes sir. I asked her specifically to remind me of her name right when I walked out and she confirmed Tina.

Shelby01
12-30-21, 09:41
Yes sir. I asked her specifically to remind me of her name right when I walked out and she confirmed Tina.I'm telling ya, Tina is the short one who wears a mask; Anna is taller with no mask. And we all know who the sumo wrestler is.

ShyGuy1011
12-30-21, 10:15
Went back yesterday for round 2. Last time I saw Tina and wrote a post on her. As I was walking out I saw a taller good looking woman without a mask and she gave me that fuck me look, so this time I chose her over Tina. Her name is Anna. Did a 30 min session this time and she's just as good as Tina. Even lifted her shirt so I could play with her titties. No bra BTW. Same finger play too. Must be a house rule! Anyways, try her out too. Might like her! Damage this time was 40/80. Not too bad.So the taller one who you say is Anna l Iifted her shirt and let you play with her tits? No bra? What size were they? I've never had that happen there.

Shelby01
12-30-21, 10:58
So the taller one who you say is Anna l Iifted her shirt and let you play with her tits? No bra? What size were they? I've never had that happen there.Not real big; I'd say B+. When I was roaming over her back I detected no bra; so figured something was available.

ShyGuy1011
12-30-21, 11:10
Not real big; I'd say B+. When I was roaming over her back I detected no bra; so figured something was available.So you moved around front for the utc top and she didn't resist it? Or she just willingly lifted her shirt on her own? I always figured anything under here was totally a no go.

ShyGuy1011
12-31-21, 10:54
So you moved around front for the utc top and she didn't resist it? Or she just willingly lifted her shirt on her own? I always figured anything under here was totally a no go.Let me know how it went down. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.

HappySideUp
12-31-21, 12:22

Got there. No Nancy, she on vacation. Had a choice between Bella and Sara. Couldn't recall the reviews on them so picked Bella. She was ok; good massage. Good teasing. Had to work to get the top off and pants down, but I did it! With the help of Ben Franklin. Damn she's a bushy one; would only let me look, but titty suck was ok. Probably won't repeat due to distance from me. But who knows.Does anyone know if Nancy came back to #1? If Nancy is not there, who is the best choice? Thanks in advance.

CaptainZarkof
12-31-21, 12:43
Does anyone know if Nancy came back to #1? If Nancy is not there, who is the best choice? Thanks in advance.She was there last Monday (12/27).

RavensFan
12-31-21, 14:48
Does anyone know if Nancy came back to #1? If Nancy is not there, who is the best choice? Thanks in advance.Only Nancy and Bella is working at the moment, and I was told Jenny is coming back soon.

HappySideUp
12-31-21, 20:27
Only Nancy and Bella is working at the moment, and I was told Jenny is coming back soon.Thanks for the information. I am thinking about asking for a 4 hands with Nancy and Bella. Not sure if they will do it.

Tigerx2
01-01-22, 04:03
Nice little gem in Anderson. Much more than the typical massage parlor. Tip was a little higher, but got quite a bit for the money. Cute Chinese woman who answered the door. Was not disappointed. If I lived here in South Carolina I would most definitely visit again.I am interested to know what you meant by your post. Please PM.

RavensFan
01-01-22, 08:38
Thanks for the information. I am thinking about asking for a 4 hands with Nancy and Bella. Not sure if they will do it.Of course they will, just call ahead and make appointment. They love doing 4 hands. More $$$ for them.

TryIon2
01-01-22, 14:15
I am interested to know what you meant by your post. Please PM.Interested as well.

JohnnyCarsin
01-01-22, 20:31
Went back yesterday for round 2. Last time I saw Tina and wrote a post on her. As I was walking out I saw a taller good looking woman without a mask and she gave me that fuck me look, so this time I chose her over Tina. Her name is Anna. Did a 30 min session this time and she's just as good as Tina. Even lifted her shirt so I could play with her titties. No bra BTW. Same finger play too. Must be a house rule! Anyways, try her out too. Might like her! Damage this time was 40/80. Not too bad.Drove by Amazing a few times over the past week and it looks like a BOGO sale goin on over there! 🤣.

Poor Tiny Tina has to be worked to the bone (pun intended) because of you lot.

HappySideUp
01-01-22, 23:14
Of course they will, just call ahead and make appointment. They love doing 4 hands. More $$$ for them.I'm sure they will do a 4 hand massage. I was curious if their menu changes with 2 girls. Sometimes the girls are shy around other girls.

DwarfGh
01-02-22, 00:28
Interested as well.Please PM Me the sweet details as I live in Anderson!!

RknMonkey
01-02-22, 15:28
Drove by Amazing a few times over the past week and it looks like a BOGO sale goin on over there! 🤣.

Poor Tiny Tina has to be worked to the bone (pun intended) because of you lot.Hey where is Amazing at? Located I've been in Tampa too long and haven't herd it this one.

SCTerabyte
01-02-22, 15:37
Hey where is Amazing at? Located I've been in Tampa too long and haven't herd it this one.It is where Summer massage used to be across from Taco Casa and next to the cafeteria parking lot. The one time I went a week ago I think people were parking in the cafeteria lot because it was Sunday and they were busy.

SC.

Monger Dude
01-03-22, 14:36
Stopped by Willow on Tuesday morning. Mid twenties spinner named BEBE. Tramp stamp on her back.

I had a great time. $. 8 house; $1. 4 tip for FS.Went to Willow today and Bebe has in fact returned. She was he fun, bubbly self. Happy New Year to me!

TreeMan76
01-03-22, 21:07
Here is a update on Alba. I have been 3 times in the last month. Saw 2 different ladies. Both in there 40's. Just average service and looks. Not going to repeat for now. Maybe some new talent will be there next month. Looks like I will make a trip to Willow next. Thanks everyone and be safe.

Shelby01
01-03-22, 23:11
Went to Willow today and Bebe has in fact returned. She was he fun, bubbly self. Happy New Year to me!Where is Willow?

Monger Dude
01-04-22, 07:50
Where is Willow?You'll do yourself a favor now and in the future by using the search function.

Thanks!

Shelby01
01-04-22, 10:36
You'll do yourself a favor now and in the future by using the search function.

Thanks!Geez. Thanks for the assist. Just a simple question for fucks sake.

AftNoonDelight
01-06-22, 11:08
There is another girl at Willow named Pepper or Eper. Couldn't make out the pronunciation through the accent. Larger C sized cans. Older than Bebe with a bit more padding. Not bad though.

NewToTheGame16
01-06-22, 18:39
Went to Willow today and Bebe has in fact returned. She was he fun, bubbly self. Happy New Year to me!Saw her as well cause I wanted to see what the raving was about. She looks late 30's if I was going to guess. She was all right but I was not super impressed. I thought she would be really hot based on prior reviews but I would say she is avg. Probably. Better than some of the super homely I know work at some AMPs though but she is not someone I would consistently go out of my way for. She was friendly though so I will give her that.

Philly803
01-07-22, 09:34
Went by one time last week. Tried to get Tina as soon as they opened but she wasn't available until 1030. I didn't have time to wait so I went with her. Didn't get her name but it wasn't the Anne that was described either. This woman looked like she was in her late 40's or early 50's 5'5 and slim. Barely any massage but a lot of starfish play. Kept moving my hands so I'd say no OTC but YMMV. Wasn't offered a TS, just got the hot towel cleanup which was fine. I will be back to try Tina soon, hoping for a better experience. This one was decent.

Bairen Nanhai
01-07-22, 10:27
I'm sure they will do a 4 hand massage. I was curious if their menu changes with 2 girls. Sometimes the girls are shy around other girls.How the girls act on the 4 hands will of course vary. I've heard of some crazy stuff going down, but that's usually in places like NY and Orlando. Never know until you try. I've enjoyed a few times, but prefer 2 hands. Sometimes the girls get to talking to each other to pass the time like you aren't there. LOL. Some are embarrassed in front of others, but sometimes it gets to be pretty fun. Go for half of your usual time since you are getting twice the work. Double the tip too. Best I had was in VA Beach with a girl on each side with their tits out and one breast in each hand while one worked my shaft and the other played with the boys. Maybe one day I will get the porno experience. I usually like to get a 4 hand on my birthday for the hell of it. Overall though, unless you got specific intel, I think your odds, and wallet, are better with 2 hands.

Bairen.

AftNoonDelight
01-07-22, 11:13
Saw her as well cause I wanted to see what the raving was about. She looks late 30's if I was going to guess. She was all right but I was not super impressed. I thought she would be really hot based on prior reviews but I would say she is avg. Probably. Better than some of the super homely I know work at some AMPs though but she is not someone I would consistently go out of my way for. She was friendly though so I will give her that.Are you sure you saw Bebe? Did you get her name? It may have been the other girl.

RubOnMe3
01-07-22, 11:18
How the girls act on the 4 hands will of course vary. I've heard of some crazy stuff going down, but that's usually in places like NY and Orlando. Never know until you try. I've enjoyed a few times, but prefer 2 hands. Sometimes the girls get to talking to each other to pass the time like you aren't there. LOL. Some are embarrassed in front of others, but sometimes it gets to be pretty fun. Go for half of your usual time since you are getting twice the work. Double the tip too. Best I had was in VA Beach with a girl on each side with their tits out and one breast in each hand while one worked my shaft and the other played with the boys. Maybe one day I will get the porno experience. I usually like to get a 4 hand on my birthday for the hell of it. Overall though, unless you got specific intel, I think your odds, and wallet, are better with 2 hands..I got a free four hands at a place reviewed on here recently, I think one girl was training the new girl. Or. I'm not really sure what, maybe new girl wasn't making money and trying to get her regulars. Anyway, it was a pretty good time. It was them having fun with me. But, I was ok with that. I wasn't prepared for all that and had just what I usually spend. So I left that. I got the new girl alone next time. And she went cold fish on me. I never saw her again.

SixtyMinuteMan
01-07-22, 16:37
Golden: Cute, but tired young Korean dressed to go clubbing. Massage table had a pillow and no face hole. 30/60 minutes are $60/$80. Massage was what you'd expect from a tired Korean. Busy strip mall with horrid parking and no privacy.

U Relax: Chinese run place. Great massage by your average Chinese looking lady in street clothes. $55 for an hour I think on a table with a hole for your face. Located right on the road directly across from the Honda dealership on 76. You can park behind but still have to go around to the front to go in.

If you've done a little studying the culture, you'll understand the clues when you enter a place.

I have some info on CiCi and Spring that I'll share with those that I've talked with before about her. PM me if interested.

CarolinaBoy33
01-07-22, 20:23
Spring near there closed permanently.

Unless you know different.

RubOnMe3
01-08-22, 14:04
Golden: Cute, but tired young Korean dressed to go clubbing. Massage table had a pillow and no face hole. 30/60 minutes are $60/$80. Massage was what you'd expect from a tired Korean. Busy strip mall with horrid parking and no privacy.

U Relax: Chinese run place. Great massage by your average Chinese looking lady in street clothes. $55 for an hour I think on a table with a hole for your face. Located right on the road directly across from the Honda dealership on 76. You can park behind but still have to go around to the front to go in.

If you've done a little studying the culture, you'll understand the clues when you enter a place.

I have some info on CiCi and Spring that I'll share with those that I've talked with before about her. PM me if interested.Haha. No face hole, and club attire. I understand that clue!! Too bad. Tired old broad! LOL.

Philly803
01-09-22, 08:20
Made another trip up there and this time I got Tina. For what it's worth, I made an appointment with Tina and got the taller slim one. About 5'9 helped me get dressed etc. I know there's been some discussion about who is who.

Anyway the massage was pretty good. I asked for medium. I've had better in the area. No flip I wanted the treatment I've read about and she did not disappoint. Mirrors what others have reported. Definitely will be back.

Philly803
01-11-22, 09:19
They are advertising new women this week just wanted to share. I'm going to try Nancy first before I see anyone new. Stay safe.

https://greenville.rubratings.com/223301

RubOnMe3
01-11-22, 11:02
They are advertising new women this week just wanted to share. I'm going to try Nancy first before I see anyone new. Stay safe.

https://greenville.rubratings.com/223301They are advertising, but when I text to see. Nothing new as far as I could see. I want to try Nancy as well.

IBetThatHurt
01-11-22, 15:28
They are advertising, but when I text to see. Nothing new as far as I could see. I want to try Nancy as well.I've tried Nancy. Extras are a little $$ but definitely worth it.

Sara, Bella, and Jenny are good too, but Nancy is my new fave. She'll let you go down on her, but doesn't seem to be as into it as Sara and Bella.

IBetThatHurt
01-11-22, 16:07
I've been going to #1 for a while now, and they don't advertise FS, but money talks.

I have tried the following there:

Joy. Decent massage, walk on back, nice oily HJ. No extras (gone).

Lily. Good massage, will get naked, nice breasts, suck on nipples, DATY, BB sex (currently in China).

Lily 2 - crap massage, will get naked, suck on nipples, DATY, BB sex (gone).

Sara. Good massage, walk on back, lots of teasing, great HJ, will try to get you off more than once, will get naked, suck on nipples, squat on face during HJ, DATY, no sex. (she's the boss and will get other girls to open up for "good tip".

Vicky. Crap massage, no teasing, will pull pants down to knees and squat on your face, DATY, no sex (unknown if coming back).

Unknown. Very cute, very young, shitty massage, bad HJ. (lasted about 2 days and quit).

Bella. Good massage, teases, will get naked, suck on nipples, sit on face during HJ, DATY, BB sex, likes to bite (still here, may be on vacation).

Jenny. Great massage, shower, will get partly naked, nice breasts, suck on nipples, squat on face during HJ, DATY, rough HJ, multiple cum, no sex (yet), will help you get dressed.

Nancy. Great massage, walk on back, late 20's very cute, very frisky, lots of kissing, will make out (sometimes with tongue), DATY, BBBJ, BB sex, will strip and shower with you, gave me a few bite marks on my shoulder and a hickey. Really gets into it.

IBetThatHurt
01-11-22, 17:02
Saw this today.

https://greenville.rubratings.com/264393

CaptainZarkof
01-11-22, 19:54
I've been going to #1 for a while now, and they don't advertise FS, but money talks.

I have tried the following there:

Joy. Decent massage, walk on back, nice oily HJ. No extras (gone).

Lily. Good massage, will get naked, nice breasts, suck on nipples, DATY, BB sex (currently in China).

Lily 2 - crap massage, will get naked, suck on nipples, DATY, BB sex (gone).

Sara. Good massage, walk on back, lots of teasing, great HJ, will try to get you off more than once, will get naked, suck on nipples, squat on face during HJ, DATY, no sex. (she's the boss and will get other girls to open up for "good tip".

Vicky. Crap massage, no teasing, will pull pants down to knees and squat on your face, DATY, no sex (unknown if coming back).

Unknown. Very cute, very young, shitty massage, bad HJ. (lasted about 2 days and quit).

Bella. Good massage, teases, will get naked, suck on nipples, sit on face during HJ, DATY, BB sex, likes to bite (still here, may be on vacation).

Jenny. Great massage, shower, will get partly naked, nice breasts, suck on nipples, squat on face during HJ, DATY, rough HJ, multiple cum, no sex (yet), will help you get dressed.

Nancy. Great massage, walk on back, late 20's very cute, very frisky, lots of kissing, will make out (sometimes with tongue), DATY, BBBJ, BB sex, will strip and shower with you, gave me a few bite marks on my shoulder and a hickey. Really gets into it.Wow! What an intel rich review! I suspect they're about to get much busier.

TreeMan76
01-12-22, 13:27
I called the number and she answers. Schedule a time for 20 minutes later. Rates were $60 hr or $40 for Hhr. She opened door and I wasn't expecting the girl in the pictures but was hoping for something close. Highly disappointed she was probably close to 50 and chubby. I said no thank you and walked away. Stay safe everyone!

TreeMan76
01-12-22, 13:28
I called the number and she answers. Schedule a time for 20 minutes later. Rates were $60 hr or $40 for Hhr. She opened door and I wasn't expecting the girl in the pictures but was hoping for something close. Highly disappointed she was probably close to 50 and chubby. I said no thank you and walked away. Stay safe everyone!

https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/bbbjnew-girls347-923-2032gfe/077597951703

SCTerabyte
01-12-22, 18:00
They do have a standing shower, you just have to ask.If I go I will wait until it warms up some. Right now I am wearing two layers on the bottom and four on the top to play golf in this weather. That might be kind of cumbersome when they knock on the door and ask if I am ready and tell them I need another 5 min to undress LOL. Thanks.

SC.

SCTerabyte
01-12-22, 18:01
No problem, you can still get a nice massage here. If you go, I recommend Jenny.I will keep that in mind once it warms up (see my other response LOL). I know we will still be playing out at Greer for the foreseeable future now that they have redone the course.

SC.

Philly803
01-12-22, 23:31
I just want to start by saying. 3 tip is no longer enough. I was told. 4 minimum.

Mimi gave a pretty good massage. She has a much different technique than Sarah but they are both effective. Nice massage and light teasing then on the flip. This was the first time I've had to finish it myself. She tried really hard for about 20 minutes and even went over on my time a little. I think I'll stick to the other options. With all things considered it was still a good visit. On my way out Sarah was on the couch with no mask on. That was my first time seeing her full face and she's beautiful. All I got for now.

Lynxe1
01-13-22, 18:27
I've seen this new girl twice now. Saw her two weeks ago on her first day in town and again yesterday. She's cute, but not quite as cute as Sarah. Massage skills are an 8 (Sarah a 6), He skills on the flip are a solid 8. 5 leaning towards a nine. Plenty of UTC roaming is aloud. Sweet talk and a little extra as well. The only slight downfall is the teasing before the flip is a little weak. Soft and sensual, just not enough of it.

Gwr1954
01-14-22, 11:03
Was told Nancy was gone. She do too much.

Shelby01
01-14-22, 11:04
I've seen this new girl twice now. Saw her two weeks ago on her first day in town and again yesterday. She's cute, but not quite as cute as Sarah. Massage skills are an 8 (Sarah a 6), He skills on the flip are a solid 8. 5 leaning towards a nine. Plenty of UTC roaming is aloud. Sweet talk and a little extra as well. The only slight downfall is the teasing before the flip is a little weak. Soft and sensual, just not enough of it.Ok. So of all the #1 choices, how would you force rank them? I've read many comments on them and just curious as to how they stack up against each other.

Shelby01
01-14-22, 11:28
Was told Nancy was gone. She do too much.Huh? Do too much??

IBetThatHurt
01-15-22, 23:22
Ok. So of all the #1 choices, how would you force rank them? I've read many comments on them and just curious as to how they stack up against each other.There's only 3 girls at this point.

Sara is tops in looks, friendliness, flirting, and handshake.

Jenny is tops in massage, courtesy, pre-flip teasing, availability (7 days a week).

Sunny is new, and older than the other two, unknown where she ranks.

CarolinaBoy33
01-16-22, 21:37
Anderson has a you-Relax near Honda dealership.

RavensFan
01-19-22, 11:59
Anderson has a you-Relax near Honda dealership.How is the place? Have you try it yet?

SixtyMinuteMan
01-20-22, 10:59
How is the place? Have you try it yet?Ran by Chinese folks, so expect a good massage and for them to keep their clothes on. Been twice. No table shower, no girls in club attire, no other things to tip off that extra services are available.

Shelby01
01-20-22, 15:44
Ran by Chinese folks, so expect a good massage and for them to keep their clothes on. Been twice. No table shower, no girls in club attire, no other things to tip off that extra services are available.Sounds like a pass!

Gentle Hand Sc
01-22-22, 14:03
There's only 3 girls at this point.

Sara is tops in looks, friendliness, flirting, and handshake.

Jenny is tops in massage, courtesy, pre-flip teasing, availability (7 days a week).

Sunny is new, and older than the other two, unknown where she ranks.So I went over Friday to #1 as it had been awhile since the last time I was there, (Aug of last year), and that time I was told I needed to come back later due to being busy. So when I got there, there were not many vehicles in the lot so I went on it. I was greeted by the new girl Sunny and once paid for my hour, went to the room. She came in and did a good job on my back, got a couple of areas loose. But during this time, someone else was coming to the door and she was going out and back in. She apologized for the interruptions, but then picked up a towel and wiped the oil from my back. No hot towel rub-off. She fingertipped my back and legs for a couple of minutes, then got out the pillow and told me to flip. She started the handshake and once done, wiped me down with the towel again, then left and brought back a hot wash cloth and wiped on me. Then she told me that she was sorry but they were very busy and I needed to go. I looked at the clock and it had been about 35 minutes. I just laid there, but she started putting my clothes back on on the table, so I went ahead and got up, she finished dressing me and told me to ask for her the next time and she would make it up to me.

I remembered having this issue before over there and with this last episode, I may not go back over for a while. This is about a 1 hour drive for me to get there and with GD being 15 minutes from my house or even going to HM in Simpsonville at 30 minutes, I can get better service and my time I paid for without alot of wait.

Be safe,

Gentle Hand.

OdinsEye
01-23-22, 00:38
I've taken a little hiatus from the AMP scene and decided to go to Choi. First time visiting. I was a little skeptical, because I recall seeing some slightly negative reviews before. I think most of them revolved around upcharging.

I got to say, I did pay slightly more than I might usually, and at the same time, it was worth it. I see a lot of posts mention YMMV. I think that is probably true for Choi. But you are going to get much better luck if you take care of yourself, don't dress like a slob, and throw on a little charm; be a gentleman. The lady I drew basically said as much, and it was one of the better experiences I've ever had. I ended up going exactly one week later and identical experience.

Massage was thorough, and wasn't shorted on time. B+.

Pre-flip is A+++.

Flip is A+.

The pre-flip I experienced was out of this world. And of course, YMMV. PM if you need details.

Monger Dude
01-23-22, 07:38
This is about a 1 hour drive for me to get there and with GD being 15 minutes from my house or even going to HM in Simpsonville at 30 minutes, I can get better service and my time I paid for without alot of wait.

Saw Sara at GD a few weeks ago and had a great time as always. No muss, no fuss and no rush. She's a champ!

Shelby01
01-25-22, 09:48
So I went over Friday to #1 as it had been awhile since the last time I was there, (Aug of last year), and that time I was told I needed to come back later due to being busy. So when I got there, there were not many vehicles in the lot so I went on it. I was greeted by the new girl Sunny and once paid for my hour, went to the room. She came in and did a good job on my back, got a couple of areas loose. But during this time, someone else was coming to the door and she was going out and back in. She apologized for the interruptions, but then picked up a towel and wiped the oil from my back. No hot towel rub-off. She fingertipped my back and legs for a couple of minutes, then got out the pillow and told me to flip. She started the handshake and once done, wiped me down with the towel again, then left and brought back a hot wash cloth and wiped on me. Then she told me that she was sorry but they were very busy and I needed to go. I looked at the clock and it had been about 35 minutes. I just laid there, but she started putting my clothes back on on the table, so I went ahead and got up, she finished dressing me and told me to ask for her the next time and she would make it up to me.HM in S'ville?

Shelby01
01-25-22, 10:28
Went to Healing Spa in Greer yesterday to see Annie. Not sure if she's the same Annie I've seen good reviews about, but she was awesome nonetheless. She's cute; really short hair and has a bit of a tummy but not bad at all. Went for the 90 min session for. 1 and she gave a great massage with hot oil. Lots and lots of teasing while face down; drove me crazy. Flip was great too with sensual HJ and lots of roaming under clothes. No TS but lots of hot towels. Highly recommend!

PhillGood48
01-25-22, 11:41
HM in S'ville?Heavenly Massage. It's a hidden gem.

WestSideKid
01-25-22, 12:10
Saw Sara at GD a few weeks ago and had a great time as always. No muss, no fuss and no rush. She's a champ!I love GD and Sara. Went in today and saw a new girl. Still opted for Sara but Sara told me the the new girl was very good as well. Think I will try her next time I'm in town.

FordRangerGuy
01-25-22, 13:34
Heavenly Massage. It's a hidden gem.Driven by it many times but never been. Is there anyone in particular to ask for when I go?

Mauldin42
01-25-22, 14:19
Why do you call it a hidden Gem? What's offered? Rates?

Heavenly Massage. It's a hidden gem.

Maverick SC
01-25-22, 15:14
Went to Healing Spa in Greer yesterday to see Annie. Not sure if she's the same Annie I've seen good reviews about, but she was awesome nonetheless. She's cute; really short hair and has a bit of a tummy but not bad at all. Went for the 90 min session for. 1 and she gave a great massage with hot oil. Lots and lots of teasing while face down; drove me crazy. Flip was great too with sensual HJ and lots of roaming under clothes. No TS but lots of hot towels. Highly recommend!Where is located in Greer.

PhillGood48
01-25-22, 15:37
Why do you call it a hidden Gem? What's offered? Rates?I have gotten great massages from there with a lot of teasing. Very nice ending after flip. I haven't tried FS there .30/.45 & 60/.70.

HanBurner101
01-25-22, 18:37
I can confirm Senior PhillGood's assessment.

Some background for seasoned pros.

It's owned by you-relax. There is only one lady there that is worth seeing & she is consistently there. She is late 40's early 50's but truly pretty and slender. I'll leave her name off because I know you-Relax Management would get rid of her. I've been a handful of times now and am enjoying it. It's a CAMP so FS is not offered and very unlikely.

If you get stuck with anyone who rotates between Taylors or Mauldin you will be disappointed.

I have gotten great massages from there with a lot of teasing. Very nice ending after flip. I haven't tried FS there .30/.45 & 60/.70.

Shelby01
01-26-22, 09:55
Where is located in Greer.Old Spartanburg Rd in a strip mall.

CarolinaBoy33
01-27-22, 11:54
New Beebe, not same one better way better.

Killer body.
WT

Enders
01-27-22, 12:29
A friend visited this week. 4 handed good time; damage 1.2 he said. Didn't have names.

I can confirm Senior PhillGood's assessment.

Some background for seasoned pros.

It's owned by you-relax. There is only one lady there that is worth seeing & she is consistently there. She is late 40's early 50's but truly pretty and slender. I'll leave her name off because I know you-Relax Management would get rid of her. I've been a handful of times now and am enjoying it. It's a CAMP so FS is not offered and very unlikely.

If you get stuck with anyone who rotates between Taylors or Mauldin you will be disappointed.

IBetThatHurt
01-27-22, 12:57

Killer body.Where / who is this in reference to?

DarkKnight22
01-27-22, 16:15

Killer body.
WTThanks for confirming my suspicion. I didn't think she looked liked the original Beebe but couldn't be sure. Not sure I would say she was better tho. She's good, but I walked away much happier after seeing the original.

Maverick SC
01-27-22, 16:37
Thanks for confirming my suspicion. I didn't think she looked liked the original Beebe but couldn't be sure. Not sure I would say she was better tho. She's good, but I walked away much happier after seeing the original.Where is Beene working feel free to direct message. I've Been en out of commission with Covid ready to release some stress.

SCTerabyte
01-27-22, 18:07
Where is Beene working feel free to direct message. I've Been en out of commission with Covid ready to release some stress.Willow Spa in the electric city.

SC.

BigMarkd
01-28-22, 00:46
I passed through Powdersville today and couldn't help but reminisce in my mind about Griff and the first time I met her. She was a vision standing in the door in a tiny tee shirt and a pair of panties. I've never know a woman who was so sexy and loved beer and sex so much. Man she was a treasure and I wish she was still around. I saw her for years and never couldn't get enough.

Has anyone run into her since her retirement?

IBetThatHurt
01-28-22, 21:31
Payday, so I lined up a couple massages.

First I hit Healing Spa, got Annie. 70 for an hour became 80 bc she didn't have change. Cute but a little thick, w / short hair. Decent massage, no extras, weak handshake. Dropped 40 on tip. Don't plan on returning.

Next up, back to #1 in Greer. Got Sunny. First time seeing her. Friendly. Older, still looks great. 60 for hour. Great massage, with A LOT of teasing before the flip. Standard handshake, no extras. Very friendly, dressed me (completely) which was really nice and unexpected. Will definitely go back and see her. 40 tip.

So no homeruns tonight, but I had a good time and after 2 sessions I am very relaxed, so good enough.

DarkKnight22
01-28-22, 21:59
Stopped by Willow this morning, and the place was so packed you would think that LEO was conducting a sting. I decided that I didn't want to to go in and draw a tired provider so I left.

HanBurner101
01-28-22, 22:45
I found myself in Easley recently and stopped in. Met Angie mid 40's attractive Korean. Shop was clean. That standing shower is hilarious. Worth the visit just to see that. Truly one of a kind. Massage was mediocre but the experience was very relaxing. One of the few times I've almost fallen asleep.

I'll return if I'm passing through but not worth a special trip IMO.

Side note I met Sarah on the way out and OH My lord! Seriously The hottest provider in the area not even close. For you guys in that area I would definitely check it out.

Monger Dude
01-29-22, 08:16
Stopped by Willow this morning, and the place was so packed you would think that LEO was conducting a sting. I decided that I didn't want to to go in and draw a tired provider so I left.Friday's at the end of the month are always the busiest times. Many mongers get paid and or collect their government checks.

Mid-week in the middle of the month are optimal.

Ranger87
01-29-22, 10:06
You are talking about CHI Therapy on hwy 101. You get off of I-85 at the QT and go about a mile toward Woodruff and it is on your left next to a tractor sales place. It is still a FS place but the reports for the last year have not been good since the old lady left.Thanks for the help. I hate to hear that. I would definitely rate it as one of my best experiences.

DarkKnight22
01-31-22, 18:17
Has anyone been to Come back lately. Was just curious if it was worth another visit. Feel free to PM me.

Maverick SC
01-31-22, 22:52
Has anyone been to Come back lately. Was just curious if it was worth another visit. Feel free to PM me.It been close to year since I've been. Older lady CBJ when I went. If it's still the same people not worth repeating. The massage was decent.

DogMan75
02-02-22, 10:50
I passed through Powdersville today and couldn't help but reminisce in my mind about Griff and the first time I met her. She was a vision standing in the door in a tiny tee shirt and a pair of panties. I've never know a woman who was so sexy and loved beer and sex so much. Man she was a treasure and I wish she was still around. I saw her for years and never couldn't get enough.

Has anyone run into her since her retirement?Thanks for bringing years old memories. I had a Chinese client that Griff made me thousands and thousands with.

SCTerabyte
02-02-22, 20:24

Has anyone run into her since her retirement?I read on here or some other forum a long time ago (in monger years) that she moved to Cali. And retired. Just not sure where I read that. That would have been pre covid. The new standard of before and after.

SC.

JustMikey
02-03-22, 06:42

Has anyone run into her since her retirement?

The Griff I remember was not at a massage parlor but escorted out of her apartment. Used to see her once a week at her apartment in Greer for the 100 french special. I often take a while to finish and loved the fact that her BJ was just as skilled and enthusiastic at the 45 minute mark as it was at the start. She enjoyed sucking dick and it showed. I heard she found the right guy and became monogamous. Lucky bastard.

RubOnMe3
02-08-22, 19:14
Enough on Griff. LOL. I liked when I go somewhere new and they start spraying my hands down with sanitizer. And while I'm on the subject. Last week I was out of town. Went to a relax spa. Apparently they can't use the word massage. But, I came in the door and my hands were sprayed down, as well as the bottom of my shoes. A little weird at first, but was a very good massage with a cow girl up finish!! I wish I could find a good spot like that here in upstate!!

Maverick SC
02-08-22, 22:08
Enough on Griff. LOL. I liked when I go somewhere new and they start spraying my hands down with sanitizer. And while I'm on the subject. Last week I was out of town. Went to a relax spa. Apparently they can't use the word massage. But, I came in the door and my hands were sprayed down, as well as the bottom of my shoes. A little weird at first, but was a very good massage with a cow girl up finish!! I wish I could find a good spot like that here in upstate!!Where is the relax spa located.

RubOnMe3
02-08-22, 22:54
Enough on griff. LOL. I liked when I go somewhere new and they start spraying my hands down with sanitizer. And while I'm on the subject. Last week I was out of town. Went to a relax spa. Apparently they can't use the word massage. But, I came in the door and my hands were sprayed down, as well as the bottom of my shoes. A little weird at first, but was a very good massage with a cow girl up finish!! I wish I could find a good spot like that here in upstate!

RavensFan
02-09-22, 14:28
Just had a 90 minutes session with my favorite, Jenny. Massage was good as usual. The flip was fun as always, she got me happy twice in 90 minutes and now my legs feel like noodles, LOL. She said she will stay for a while. Good news for us. She also introduces me to Angie, nice looking skinny girl. Maybe a four hand next week as my valentines gift to myself.

RubOnMe3
02-09-22, 16:31
Enough on griff. LOL. I liked when I go somewhere new and they start spraying my hands down with sanitizer. And while I'm on the subject. Last week I was out of town. Went to a relax spa. Apparently they can't use the word massage. But, I came in the door and my hands were sprayed down, as well as the bottom of my shoes. A little weird at first, but was a very good massage with a cow girl up finish!! I wish I could find a good spot like that here in upstate!!

RubOnMe3
02-09-22, 16:37
Where is the relax spa located.It was a good price up 85 into NC and the tri city area. I couldn't get any tips from here and it was looking bad. Somehow, while wildcatting. I found it. It was good!! There's.

RubOnMe3
02-12-22, 14:08
There's several post that aren't showing. All the I did and I didn't post. Wonder where they went. Need some new gems!

Confused 1966
02-12-22, 16:20
There's several post that aren't showing. All the I did and I didn't post. Wonder where they went. Need some new gems!You can find the missing posts in the thread, Stupid Shit in Greenville.

SCTerabyte
02-12-22, 17:56
There's several post that aren't showing. All the I did and I didn't post. Wonder where they went. Need some new gems!A bunch got moved to the above forum, just an FYI.

SC.

Member #6381
02-13-22, 01:19
Went to amazing massage. Met with Tina. The tall skinny one. Cute. Same girl I met pre-covid. Back then it was disappointingly DIY. This time was very different. Her talents have been reviewed recently and are accurate.

Zauriel
02-14-22, 14:10
You old timers MUST have a few pics of Griff. From her ads or social media or personal. I am dying to know what this gal looked like! Please send me a photo or a link to photos or something. Throw a drowning man a rope (unless it's a rope of your cum)!

The Griff I remember was not at a massage parlor but escorted out of her apartment. Used to see her once a week at her apartment in Greer for the 100 french special. I often take a while to finish and loved the fact that her BJ was just as skilled and enthusiastic at the 45 minute mark as it was at the start. She enjoyed sucking dick and it showed. I heard she found the right guy and became monogamous. Lucky bastard.

JustMikey
02-15-22, 06:29
You old timers MUST have a few pics of Griff. From her ads or social media or personal. I am dying to know what this gal looked like! Please send me a photo or a link to photos or something. Throw a drowning man a rope (unless it's a rope of your cum)!Just imagine a MILF with a flat stomach, tight ass, decent but hard bolt-ons, and a nice incall apartment, who just happened to love sucking cock. Saw her many times. She told me that she actually loved sucking. I believed her as it was just as good at the 30 minute mark as it was at the start, and whenever I checked she was wet as could be down under after giving a blowjob. I only wished I could have met her way back when she was younger instead of as a MILF.

Zauriel
02-15-22, 07:57
But I don't want to imagine. I want to see a photo of her! Surely someone has a photo or two to share with me. Even privately.

Just imagine a MILF with a flat stomach, tight ass, decent but hard bolt-ons, and a nice incall apartment, who just happened to love sucking cock. Saw her many times. She told me that she actually loved sucking. I believed her as it was just as good at the 30 minute mark as it was at the start, and whenever I checked she was wet as could be down under after giving a blowjob. I only wished I could have met her way back when she was younger instead of as a MILF.

Maverick SC
02-15-22, 09:35
But I don't want to imagine. I want to see a photo of her! Surely someone has a photo or two to share with me. Even privately.Where does she advertise? Sounds like my type.

SCTerabyte
02-15-22, 11:28
Where does she advertise? Sounds like my type.She is retired and long gone. I saw her twice. First time she stepped out of the bathroom in a see thru sea foam green teddy. Took me 5 minutes to get my jaw up off the floor. Then I had to touch her gently and she just grabbed my hands and helped me roam before we got into it. That was in a motel on 153. She was very accommodating from setting things up to finishing. I wish she was still around now that I am single and have been for years. All that was before. Oh well. Memories.

SC.

JustMikey
02-15-22, 15:05
Where does she advertise? Sounds like my type.Retired at least 5 years now. I was seeing her 2013 to 2015 or so. She was in her 40's then. I think she actually settled down with some lucky bastard.

IBetThatHurt
02-15-22, 16:01
Just a heads up. YMMV.

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I visited #1 on 2/4. I got Angel, who was coughing the entire time.

Went home and within a few (2-3) days, I was sick as hell. Tested positive for COVID shortly after.

I work from home, and generally avoid people like the plague. I literally haven't been anywhere since that day.

As of today, I'm doing better but am still very weak. Planning to quarantine at least another 5 days.

I love #1, it's my go to spot, but you might want to steer clear for a bit.

Maverick SC
02-15-22, 18:59
Stopped by Hampton village today. Massage was about 5 ending was about 7. Provider was cute. Hard to tell age. I would say 40 or younger.

Shelby01
02-16-22, 09:15
Just a heads up. YMMV.

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I visited #1 on 2/4. I got Angel, who was coughing the entire time.

Went home and within a few (2-3) days, I was sick as hell. Tested positive for COVID shortly after.

I work from home, and generally avoid people like the plague. I literally haven't been anywhere since that day.

As of today, I'm doing better but am still very weak. Planning to quarantine at least another 5 days.

I love #1, it's my go to spot, but you might want to steer clear for a bit.Guess you're lucky that's all you got!

IBetThatHurt
02-16-22, 15:48
Guess you're lucky that's all you got!No argument here. Can't complain about the service, for sure.

RubOnMe3
02-16-22, 23:01
Stopped by Hampton village today. Massage was about 5 ending was about 7. Provider was cute. Hard to tell age. I would say 40 or younger.Short haired lady? I've been there a couple of times. Got a very thin like a board lady before. And there's another one there I haven't tried yet. A few weeks back, there was a long haired girl there. Very cute! I wish she was back!.

IBetThatHurt
02-17-22, 09:55
Short haired lady? I've been there a couple of times. Got a very thin like a board lady before. And there's another one there I haven't tried yet. A few weeks back, there was a long haired girl there. Very cute! I wish she was back!.Anything more than OTC roaming?.

BigMarkd
02-17-22, 20:26
Just imagine a MILF with a flat stomach, tight ass, decent but hard bolt-ons, and a nice incall apartment, who just happened to love sucking cock. Saw her many times. She told me that she actually loved sucking. I believed her as it was just as good at the 30 minute mark as it was at the start, and whenever I checked she was wet as could be down under after giving a blowjob. I only wished I could have met her way back when she was younger instead of as a MILF.I saw her for years when she hosted at her very nice home over in Piwdersville and she was certainly something special. There was someone in the picture with her then but you never saw or heard of a thing from him. Then something happened, that she wouldn't discuss, which coincided with her move to the apartment off Pelham Rd. She told me one time you can't do what I do if you don't love sex and she definitely did! She was a sexy little country girl that dreams are made of. She was a big Clemson fan and that was back when the HBC was kicking Dabo around the state so I wagered for a couple of free BJs from her a couple of years.

Once she moved to Greenville I would run into her at that little bar on Pelham next to Skins and it only got better. She could drink PBR like nobody's business and was almost as fun out in public as she was under the sheets. MAN. If you could only go back.

Shelby01
02-18-22, 13:26
Anyone been to this place recently? Off Pleasantburg in Cherrydale. Thanks fellas!

Gwr1954
02-18-22, 18:30
Has anyone ever been here. Can't find anything on it.

RubOnMe3
02-18-22, 19:30
Has anyone ever been here. Can't find anything on it.Last time I was there. Older lady with a little gut. Good massage and menu too.

HamBiscuit
02-18-22, 19:33
Has anyone ever been here. Can't find anything on it.Went last year. 60 year old provider. Everything available. Massage not required.

Good Luck.

RubOnMe3
02-18-22, 20:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BlackExile
02-19-22, 20:49
Hello. Usually don't post much but it's never too late to change. Visited Lily Spa recently off Augusta. First time screening from a older lady, but still pleasurable to gaze at. She suggested a table shower to gauge the friendliness of this interaction. Honestly set a great mood leaving every orifice of my body feeling clean and rejuvenated. After returning from the shower I sat in the room alone for a few minutes. When she returns she told me another girl would be taking care of me. I was honestly disappointed because her hands truly have a magic touch, but to my greater surprise a younger woman appeared dressed in very comfortable night attire. I asked for her name and she said it's LuLu. I'd honestly like to know if any of you guys have encountered her, as I have seen messages referring to one. Best case scenario you guys get the details on this one. After testing the waters with teasing she offered a light message where things escalated to the finale. She allowed me to roam and was quite chatty with me. Someone else mentioned how this place delivers a "jackhammer" experience, and I have to agree so just a heads up. 4 jacksons to the house for an hour visit. She told me 3/3 Jackson house / girl split for hhr visits. She never negotiated with me but just let me know for next time. All services were volunteered leaving a good impression on me. Will update when I repeat.

Tigerx2
02-19-22, 21:20
Due do a couple reports about Golden Spa a while back, I decided to give it a try since I have not heard anything else about it. My experience was nothing like the 2 reports. It seems to be a legit place with a cute lady with leggings and a t-shirt. She gave a pretty good massage. A few months ago when I called, it was $80/ hr. Now, it is $70/ hr. Something must have changed with this place. Has anyone else been there lately?

ScottyDaze
02-20-22, 08:54
Any recents to NH? Thinking about giving them a try.

Member #6381
02-20-22, 14:14
Anyone know of any spas or spa girls that would cater to bdsm kinks in our area?

Nyces
02-20-22, 15:19
Question about #1 spa. Do you have the option to choose between providers or is it luck of the draw? I'm planning on testing the waters there but don't want to get a 50+ old provider there.

IBetThatHurt
02-20-22, 18:29
Question about #1 spa. Do you have the option to choose between providers or is it luck of the draw? I'm planning on testing the waters there but don't want to get a 50+ old provider there.Text the advertised number, ask who is working, and then pick one and set a time. All the girls there are in 20's - 30's except Sunny.

RubOnMe3
02-20-22, 18:50
Question about #1 spa. Do you have the option to choose between providers or is it luck of the draw? I'm planning on testing the waters there but don't want to get a 50+ old provider there.I would call ahead for appointment. If I knew which one I wanted. I didn't like the draw I got. Ask for different. Almost had to walk out to get the switch. I was willing. LOL.

RubOnMe3
02-20-22, 18:59
Question about #1 spa. Do you have the option to choose between providers or is it luck of the draw? I'm planning on testing the waters there but don't want to get a 50+ old provider there.Call ahead.

Confused 1966
02-20-22, 19:24
Any recents to NH? Thinking about giving them a try.Go to NH yourself followed by a detailed report on this page.

By doing this you will have done three things. You'll have gotten an answer your question, given information to the board and started to build your own cred within the membership.

Member #6381
02-20-22, 21:03
Stopped by Vida, met with Lynn (Guessing mid to late 40's, short, thick, small boobs. Neither particularly attractive nor unattractive. Really sweet, bit of a talker, very comfortable with english. Everything on the table 60\140, she also has skills similar to Tina's at amazing massage. May be receptive to non-typical AMP experiences. If you've got an unusual idea you want to try, she may be your girl.

Maverick SC
02-20-22, 21:33
Any recents to NH? Thinking about giving them a try.Give the a try and report back.

Shelby01
02-21-22, 08:41
Anyone know of any spas or spa girls that would cater to bdsm kinks in our area?None that I know of, sorry. Happy hunting tho!

Shelby01
02-21-22, 09:27
Does anyone remember a gal that worked out of her home near Piedmont? She was pretty good looking, think her name is Tonya. Advertised on rubratings as Southern Belle (which BTW is down after getting hacked apparently). Haven't seen her post in a long time and lost her number. Still around?

ScottyDaze
02-22-22, 01:23
Give the a try and report back.

Go to NH yourself followed by a detailed report on this page.

By doing this you will have done three things. You'll have gotten an answer your question, given information to the board and started to build your own cred within the membership.Not in that area too often but will give it a try and report when I find myself nearby again.

For now, opted to stop by GD instead to see Sarah and was not disappointing. Little light on the pre-flip teasing but fantastic looks, personality, and above average massage / HE. Definitely will return soon.

Shelby01
02-22-22, 10:03
Not in that area too often but will give it a try and report when I find myself nearby again.

For now, opted to stop by GD instead to see Sarah and was not disappointing. Little light on the pre-flip teasing but fantastic looks, personality, and above average massage / HE. Definitely will return soon.Thanks for the report ScottyD! Keep 'them coming.

VinDiesel666
02-22-22, 16:59
Went last year. 60 year old provider. Everything available. Massage not required.I second that. She sleeps there and everything is loose. I'd advise to jack off yourself rather than visit there. I didn't even need a massage just wham bam and can't say thank you Ma'am!

VinDiesel666
02-22-22, 17:12
Been a frequent visitor there and seen management change hands couple of times now. Not the best looking providers but you can get a HE for 40-60 bucks depending upon your negotiating skills and how desperate you are. If you are first timer they might refuse cause of LE scare. Pretty mechanical and all they want there is your money and fastest HE. Not my favorite place to go. Last time was 70+50 for service.

VinDiesel666
02-22-22, 17:33
Been here two times and only one Chinese provider here about 50 odd years old. Good rear bumper but small headlights. Doesn't like UTC at all and sneaks away. HE available but nothing else at all. Slightly mechanical but gives a good thorough massage. No table shower either to test waters. YVMW. Be safe and healthy!

Maverick SC
02-22-22, 18:21
Does anyone remember a gal that worked out of her home near Piedmont? She was pretty good looking, think her name is Tonya. Advertised on rubratings as Southern Belle (which BTW is down after getting hacked apparently). Haven't seen her post in a long time and lost her number. Still around?Did she have a tattoo around her belly button. I saw her ad many months ago, but could never work anything out.

BadBrad97
02-22-22, 22:15
I think you guys have ruined #1 with GPS or really G hand S. Ha ha Been there a few times and it has been great. This past time, I saw Jenny. Paid the 50 for 30 minutes. All I had were 20's so I gave her 3, she said she would give me change. Didn't happen. No Problem. Massage for about 10 minutes, flip, shirt up HJ, clean up and she is done. You want a water? Really? Ok. So I hand her 40 and she starts like no no no. I said, I really gave you 50 because you didn't give me change. I am like, I'll give it to you next time, and she is blocking me from leaving. Come on $ for 15 minutes is insane. I beat it out of there and there will be no next time. Remember the old days when people used to be happy with a 50 tip?

Monger Dude
02-23-22, 05:43
I think you guys have ruined #1 with GPS or really G hand S. Ha ha Been there a few times and it has been great. This past time, I saw Jenny. Paid the 50 for 30 minutes. All I had were 20's so I gave her 3, she said she would give me change. Didn't happen. No Problem. Massage for about 10 minutes, flip, shirt up HJ, clean up and she is done. You want a water? Really? Ok. So I hand her 40 and she starts like no no no. I said, I really gave you 50 because you didn't give me change. I am like, I'll give it to you next time, and she is blocking me from leaving. Come on $ for 15 minutes is insane. I beat it out of there and there will be no next time. Remember the old days when people used to be happy with a 50 tip?It's called inflation and it's affecting the hobby at every level. HJ's were 40 20 years ago and since then, everything else has tripled (your wages have at least doubled). Solution? Cut back or make more money.

Monger Dude
02-23-22, 06:02
I second that. She sleeps there and everything is loose. I'd advise to jack off yourself rather than visit there. I didn't even need a massage just wham bam and can't say thank you Ma'am!Probably more than half of owners who provide services live in their shop. Why not?

Linda, although older, is a kind woman. I injured my shoulder pretty bad last year and with multiple visits, she helped relieve the pain and accelerated the healing process (including pain patches free of charge). She gives a good massage at reasonable rates and is available from 8 AM until midnight. My advice? Treat people nice and you'll usually get the same in return.

Shelby01
02-23-22, 09:53
Did she have a tattoo around her belly button. I saw her ad many months ago, but could never work anything out.Exactly. A few guys PM'd me and I have her info now. She's still in the business!

Shelby01
02-23-22, 09:58
I think you guys have ruined #1 with GPS or really G hand S. Ha ha Been there a few times and it has been great. This past time, I saw Jenny. Paid the 50 for 30 minutes. All I had were 20's so I gave her 3, she said she would give me change. Didn't happen. No Problem. Massage for about 10 minutes, flip, shirt up HJ, clean up and she is done. You want a water? Really? Ok. So I hand her 40 and she starts like no no no. I said, I really gave you 50 because you didn't give me change. I am like, I'll give it to you next time, and she is blocking me from leaving. Come on $ for 15 minutes is insane. I beat it out of there and there will be no next time. Remember the old days when people used to be happy with a 50 tip?Agree with you, that is bullshit. Maybe we all need to go on strike for awhile and let them all know our concerns! No more GPS! We could make picket signs and go to each spa.

Kroeder01
02-23-22, 10:24
Shelby101 check your inbox regarding Tonya.

RubOnMe3
02-23-22, 10:42
I think you guys have ruined #1 with GPS or really G hand S. Ha ha Been there a few times and it has been great. This past time, I saw Jenny. Paid the 50 for 30 minutes. All I had were 20's so I gave her 3, she said she would give me change. Didn't happen. No Problem. Massage for about 10 minutes, flip, shirt up HJ, clean up and she is done. You want a water? Really? Ok. So I hand her 40 and she starts like no no no. I said, I really gave you 50 because you didn't give me change. I am like, I'll give it to you next time, and she is blocking me from leaving. Come on $ for 15 minutes is insane. I beat it out of there and there will be no next time. Remember the old days when people used to be happy with a 50 tip?I have to agree with you brother. I was recently there. I wanted one of the prettier girls instead of my draw. I almost had to leave to get choice. And then, pretty much like you said. Quick flip. Just a little peek. What's up with the corset things they seem to be wearing. It had been a while for me going there. I gave them a shot. And it will be a while before they make my rotation again. And. I'm not buying the inflation crap. I go enough. My value comes from repeat and often.

SquatRack
02-23-22, 11:30
I think you guys have ruined #1 with GPS or really G hand S. Ha ha Been there a few times and it has been great. This past time, I saw Jenny. Paid the 50 for 30 minutes. All I had were 20's so I gave her 3, she said she would give me change. Didn't happen. No Problem. Massage for about 10 minutes, flip, shirt up HJ, clean up and she is done. You want a water? Really? Ok. So I hand her 40 and she starts like no no no. I said, I really gave you 50 because you didn't give me change. I am like, I'll give it to you next time, and she is blocking me from leaving. Come on $ for 15 minutes is insane. I beat it out of there and there will be no next time. Remember the old days when people used to be happy with a 50 tip?I don't tip no body 50 for handshake. They have GPS because so many of the guys go there give it to them. You are right. There should be no next time. To bad so many put high value on something you can do yourself for free.

SquatRack
02-23-22, 11:35
I have to agree with you brother. I was recently there. I wanted one of the prettier girls instead of my draw. I almost had to leave to get choice. And then, pretty much like you said. Quick flip. Just a little peek. What's up with the corset things they seem to be wearing. It had been a while for me going there. I gave them a shot. And it will be a while before they make my rotation again. And. I'm not buying the inflation crap. I go enough. My value comes from repeat and often.You my friend are a 100% correct.

SCTerabyte
02-23-22, 11:44
Went yesterday. Yep, new owners. New phone number. 70 for an hour. Did get an HE after I turned over with 15 min left because I had not been asked to. Now the ladies are about the age of the other Chinese AMPs in the area. Keep an eye on your time. And do not trust the clock on the wall. Lady hit me up for extra time with 20 min left? The clock seemed to be malfunctioning and showed I had been there for an hour and 40 min when in reality I had been there 40. NO UTC. Lady was wearing a sports bra and some of those thick padded no getting into granny panties. The massage was ok. Long strokes instead of the pushing and prodding. Was a disappointment after my last trip there 3 months ago. Hits you up for more tip than 40. Do not go around lunch time if you decide to. Small restaurant next door and even the back parking lot was full when I left a few minutes after noon. I won't be back. P.S. She wore a mask and had a really bad case of halitosis.

SC.

BadBrad97
02-23-22, 12:31
It's called inflation and it's affecting the hobby at every level. HJ's were 40 20 years ago and since then, everything else has tripled (your wages have at least doubled). Solution? Cut back or make more money.I disagree on that price. 20 years ago a massage was $20-30 for 30 minutes and a HJ was $20. FS was $100-120. I think my biggest complaint was that it was $50 for 15 minutes and I paid $60. That's $240 an hour base + tip = $400 an hour. That is ridiculous. There are plenty of FS places that are $200-240 for an hour and you actually get the hour and they at least "pretend" to be happy about the transaction. 25 years ago when I lived in NC, you could drop $ on the table and do whatever you wanted to some of the hottest girls.

Beezart
02-23-22, 12:59
I was over in Easley today for work and decided to pop in Come Back. I'd been there about a year ago and had a fun time with a younger lady. This time was way different and downright bizarre. Walked in and was greeted by the older lady that runs the place and she led me to the room and said in broken English that she was busy but someone else would do my massage and she would come for the end. Well, about 5 minutes later in walks an Asian guy probably in his early 20's. I popped up quickly and try to tell him "female only please" but he doesn't speak a lick of English. Finally he gets what I'm saying and walks out. 5 minutes later the older lady walks in and starts massaging me saying "sorry" over and over. She asks me to flip about 5 minutes in and tries to start aggressively with an HJ on my nowhere near aroused shaft. I told her to stop about 2 minutes in and got dressed and left. Idk what the hell is going on there but I won't be back.

Shelby01
02-23-22, 15:02
Just got home from a visit with her. Same place, great massage room. Awesome massage and HJ; better than any AMP! Used to go topless for me but dznt do it anymore. Although was allowed OTC jeans, and UTC blouse. $2.2 for 90. Very sweet, likes to talk tho but wasn't over the top. Not currently posting anywhere but said she may go back.

JMAbacus
02-23-22, 15:03
Went yesterday. Yep, new owners. New phone number. 70 for an hour. Did get an HE after I turned over with 15 min left because I had not been asked to. Now the ladies are about the age of the other Chinese AMPs in the area. Keep an eye on your time. And do not trust the clock on the wall. Lady hit me up for extra time with 20 min left? The clock seemed to be malfunctioning and showed I had been there for an hour and 40 min when in reality I had been there 40. NO UTC. Lady was wearing a sports bra and some of those thick padded no getting into granny panties. The massage was ok. Long strokes instead of the pushing and prodding. Was a disappointment after my last trip there 3 months ago. Hits you up for more tip than 40. Do not go around lunch time if you decide to. Small restaurant next door and even the back parking lot was full when I left a few minutes after noon. I won't be back. P.S. She wore a mask and had a really bad case of halitosis.

SC.Other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? Sounds like that's the last visit from a board member after a couple bizarre negative reviews. I think this new management will be short lived as well since all repeat business will be off the table. Not a lot of deep thinking on this particular business model since mouthwash isn't a big expense.

IBetThatHurt
02-23-22, 15:22
I have to agree with you brother. I was recently there. I wanted one of the prettier girls instead of my draw. I almost had to leave to get choice. And then, pretty much like you said. Quick flip. Just a little peek. What's up with the corset things they seem to be wearing. It had been a while for me going there. I gave them a shot. And it will be a while before they make my rotation again. And. I'm not buying the inflation crap. I go enough. My value comes from repeat and often.According to one of the girls I spoke to, they keep those handy for the guys they recognize as being too grabby on past visits. Or if you're too grabby pre-flip, they put it on midway. It's definitely meant as a deterrent. They've been locked down pretty tight since the last couple girls (Bella & Nancy) got fired. Jenny's back off and on, Sunny and Angel are there every day, and Sara comes and goes. I've passed her in the hall a couple times, but most of the time I'm there (mornings or weekends) she isn't.

BigMarkd
02-23-22, 17:07
You my friend are a 100% correct.Let's stage a little freedom convoy protest of our own. If they start to feel it in the old cash box, they might start to get back in line. I don't know about you guys but I haven't gotten any inflation compensation raise lately and there damn sure isn't much supply chain issues with their business model.

I love #1 but will be pausing ALL my AMP activities for one month. Anyone want to join in and see if collectively we can reset anything here.

Shelby01
02-23-22, 17:26
Let's stage a little freedom convoy protest of our own. If they start to feel it in the old cash box, they might start to get back in line. I don't know about you guys but I haven't gotten any inflation compensation raise lately and there damn sure isn't much supply chain issues with their business model.

I love #1 but will be pausing ALL my AMP activities for one month. Anyone want to join in and see if collectively we can reset anything here.Count me in; save some $. But we got to get the msg to them that we're protesting so they fckn get back in line.

BadBrad97
02-23-22, 20:31
Count me in; save some $. But we got to get the msg to them that we're protesting so they fckn get back in line.I have seen this before in Greenville. The real trick is to find a place that is reasonable and only go there and tell the new providers that you are only going there from now on. Tell the providers at the old place that you are not coming back and that they are too expensive and stick to it. They will go under. Good grief, there are reviews all over this board for great local places. You don't have to put up with this crap. Amazing on Pleasantburg for one. Twice the service as #1 and they are happy with what I pay.

Monger Dude
02-23-22, 21:09
Guys, it doesn't work unless everyone participates and that's not going to happen.

The Fed's $$ printing has created an inflationary wage / price spiral. Again, make more money, get bad service or do without.

Shelby01
02-24-22, 09:09
Guys, it doesn't work unless everyone participates and that's not going to happen.

The Fed's $$ printing has created an inflationary wage / price spiral. Again, make more money, get bad service or do without.Exactly. We'll do without until they get in line. Participate or not, your choice.

Gwr1954
02-24-22, 12:58
I was there also a couple of weeks ago Jenny was also wearing what ever that was under her shirt. Now I'm not a grabby guy, and the last few times I saw her before the fireing of Nancy and Bella, she would take my hand, and place it under her shirt. Called in Sara one time who told me to feel her butt while Jenny pulled up her shirt so I could kiss her boobs while they took turns with the HJ. But again back to a couple of weeks ago, paid for a hour got about 40 minutes, and a bruise to the base of my buddy.

Maverick SC
02-24-22, 14:28
Stopped by Amazing today and saw Tina. Probably won't repeat. Massage was really good, however I did not like the finger and everything was face down no roaming.

RavensFan
02-25-22, 08:35
Exactly. We'll do without until they get in line. Participate or not, your choice.Unfortunately, those of us who read the forum only represent a small percentage of people who goes to AMP. So is hit for us to make an impact. With the tax return hitting people bank account, they might be busier now, LOL.

IBetThatHurt
02-26-22, 00:32
I did some searching, but haven't found any real info. Are there any AMPs or UTR girls in Landrum worth checking out? FS is nice but not mandatory.

Thanks!

Monger Dude
02-26-22, 09:52
Unfortunately, those of us who read the forum only represent a small percentage of people who goes to AMP. So is hit for us to make an impact. With the tax return hitting people bank account, they might be busier now, LOL.Exactly right on all counts. This time of the year is busiest for AMP's.

Places that stayed open during CV-19 doubled their business due to gubmint stimulus.

Confused 1966
02-26-22, 11:45
Stopped by Vida, met with Lynn (Guessing mid to late 40's, short, thick, small boobs. Neither particularly attractive nor unattractive. Really sweet, bit of a talker, very comfortable with english. Everything on the table 60\140, she also has skills similar to Tina's at amazing massage. May be receptive to non-typical AMP experiences. If you've got an unusual idea you want to try, she may be your girl.Linh is gone, replaced by another Vietnamese woman who calls herself Cindy. Cindy looks like she might be in her late 40's, but Asian women age well so she may actually be ten years older. Having said that, Cindy is very good looking and has a figure to match. With her heart-shaped hips, seemingly natural C-cups and just a hint of a belly, she's pretty impressive to look at.

Now for the down side. She's a bit of a chatterbox, but her accent is so thick that after a few minutes I gave up trying to understand her and just nodded, smiled or grunted in response. The hour-long session ended in a little over a half hour and she didn't offer to continue the massage after the main event, nor did she offer to help me dress. Her skills were on par with the other girls in Vida, but if I go back I'll be seeing the less attractive but more understandable Nadia who, by the way, is Thai and gives a full hour. Just one man's opinion. Needless to say, YMMV.

CarolinaPussy
02-26-22, 11:57
Hi guys,

I've been in the game since 1994. I've seen our game change multiple times over the years. The problem we have with the AMP's is how the internet changed the game. Back when I started streetwalkers was the deal. They needed quick money for dope. They gave good service for there fix. The internet changed this. They could advertise online and near hit the streets. Then the woman figured out we can scam men out of there money and not have to please us. So we adapted to the AMP scene. The woman in AMP's are over loaded because of how we had to adapt. It's not our fault or the girls in the AMP's. We are now seeing the AMP women adapt too. They know it's hard to find what we want. We get lackluster service because they know we are still going to pay 40 - 60 for HE. Full service knows we are going to pay up front. There service doesn't have to be top notch anymore, where would we go? To another AMP that's figured out the same thing. Look at how good #1 was when they started. Now look how they adapted. There's no way to boycott the AMP's with very few streetwalkers and escort scams. Just look at the streetwalker reports " dead ". Look at the escort reports everyone is talking about scams and LE issues. All the guys from those forums are hitting the AMP's now. Supply and demand has caused poor service and higher prices. Thanks to all that post. Your info helps the game.

BadBrad97
02-28-22, 01:00
Hi guys,

I've been in the game since 1994. I've seen our game change multiple times over the years. The problem we have with the AMP's is how the internet changed the game. Back when I started streetwalkers was the deal. They needed quick money for dope. They gave good service for there fix. The internet changed this. They could advertise online and near hit the streets. Then the woman figured out we can scam men out of there money and not have to please us. So we adapted to the AMP scene. The woman in AMP's are over loaded because of how we had to adapt. It's not our fault or the girls in the AMP's. We are now seeing the AMP women adapt too. They know it's hard to find what we want. We get lackluster service because they know we are still going to pay 40 - 60 for HE. Full service knows we are going to pay up front. There service doesn't have to be top notch anymore, where would we go? To another AMP that's figured out the same thing. Look at how good #1 was when they started. Now look how they adapted. There's no way to boycott the AMP's with very few streetwalkers and escort scams. Just look at the streetwalker reports " dead ". Look at the escort reports everyone is talking about scams and LE issues. All the guys from those forums are hitting the AMP's now. Supply and demand has caused poor service and higher prices. Thanks to all that post. Your info helps the game.I agree whole heartedly. It goes in cycles. I saw this years ago in Greensboro, NC. LE shut down the streets and everybody flocked to the AMPs and then they easily shut down the AMPs and now there is really nothing in Greensboro. Sadly, I am sorry I recommended Amazing. I think they have gone the way of the other local AMPs. I am heading back to the Dominican Republic next week. They still have $25 massages with free HJ or $20 BJs. Last time these 2 bitches about got in a fight in front of my wife on the beach when they found out I was seeing both of them. It was hilarious. My wife was laughing so hard, she was like, "OMG how much did you tip them for the HJ?

Shelby01
02-28-22, 08:46
I agree whole heartedly. It goes in cycles. I saw this years ago in Greensboro, NC. LE shut down the streets and everybody flocked to the AMPs and then they easily shut down the AMPs and now there is really nothing in Greensboro. Sadly, I am sorry I recommended Amazing. I think they have gone the way of the other local AMPs. I am heading back to the Dominican Republic next week. They still have $25 massages with free HJ or $20 BJs. Last time these 2 bitches about got in a fight in front of my wife on the beach when they found out I was seeing both of them. It was hilarious. My wife was laughing so hard, she was like, "OMG how much did you tip them for the HJ?Have to also agree. On the topic of Amazing, last week they texted me saying they have a new girl, April. Asked for pic and of course I get one of a girl masked. I think this is because a few days earlier I went for a HH quickie and got Bella. Massage was good and all but I wanted a BJ and / or DATY. No go. On way out I was talking with her about why they don't do more. Basically said HE only. So back to the text, I asked if it was Magic Spa texting me. They pic'd over their card and I replied I'm not going there anymore due to price and lack of extras. No response, oh well. Feel good about at least letting them know how I feel, for what it's worth.

VinDiesel666
02-28-22, 17:59
Hey Gents,

Okay so I was horny on Friday and wanted some action so decided to head up to Anderson to visit either one of my two fav spots. I noticed on Main Street a huge jam and could not even make a you turn so headed a little further to make a you're and saw LP massage. Decided to check it out as I had never seen it before. Although I was disappointed with the lady May who greeted me was early 50's and slimmer than the slimmest led tv you've seen. I didn't want to be rude and decided to stay for 30 minutes. Massage was good and I could sense there was slightly more on offer but I wasn't remotely interested. Paid 45 + 15 and left.

Reached Crystal Msg and shocked to see no one would open the door. This is the third time this has happened out of which once it was a session in progress.

Moved further and came to Willow and the back side door was open and as luck would have it BeBe who I had last time was the only one. She went on vacay for 2 months and had just come back. Well Bebe is slim A cups but gives good service and is talkative. We tried all positions, 69 , missy, doggy, cowgirl and finally finished in doggy. She gave a light massage to kill the next 15 minutes and that was it. Bid farewell and told her jokingly I never want to see you again back to back.

Enjoy & stay safe brothers!!

Monger Dude
03-01-22, 05:54
Hey Gents,Reached Crystal Msg and shocked to see no one would open the door. This is the third time this has happened out of which once it was a session in progress.Crystal is permanently closed.

VinDiesel666
03-01-22, 18:54
Crystal is permanently closed.Thanks for the info and surprising because they had the best Unrushed service by far at any location I've ever experienced and I've been to quite a few out of which Choi, Natural Health & Alba being the worst for after sales service.

RYKean
03-02-22, 16:21
Alright Greenville. It is worth the drive down to King Spa on I-85 exit 4 to see Quennie before she leaves for Colorado on March 26th. Second time seeing her.

35 year old girl with a nice body D breasts. GFE. 80 house fee with 120 tip. Hope to repeat before the new girl arrives. Seniors can PM for more details.

Only negative is she likes to keep her mask on for Covid.

CarolinaBoy33
03-02-22, 16:28
Thanks for the info and surprising because they had the best Unrushed service by far at any location I've ever experienced and I've been to quite a few out of which Choi, Natural Health & Alba being the worst for after sales service.Think the Main Street had a little to do with it too as well as Golden Spa getting new Chinese owners.

VinDiesel666
03-02-22, 16:51
Alright Greenville. It is worth the drive down to King Spa on I-85 exit 4 to see Quennie before she leaves for Colorado on March 26th. Second time seeing her.

35 year old girl with a nice body D breasts. GFE. 80 house fee with 120 tip. Hope to repeat before the new girl arrives. Seniors can PM for more details.

Only negative is she likes to keep her mask on for Covid.Is this the same place which was busted by LE in October 2020?

RubOnMe3
03-03-22, 04:55
According to one of the girls I spoke to, they keep those handy for the guys they recognize as being too grabby on past visits. Or if you're too grabby pre-flip, they put it on midway. It's definitely meant as a deterrent. They've been locked down pretty tight since the last couple girls (Bella & Nancy) got fired. Jenny's back off and on, Sunny and Angel are there every day, and Sara comes and goes. I've passed her in the hall a couple times, but most of the time I'm there (mornings or weekends) she isn't.I hear what you're saying. Irrelevant. I was a surprise walk in. Got different girl than the one that was next. She got off the couch with it on. And. They've never seen me before. And with the grinding that was going on and my hand being placed there. I don't think your theory holds water. But thanks for the input. Carry on.

Shelby01
03-03-22, 10:51
My big head is no longer supporting China in any ways possible; little head is following suit. Of the AMP's we all patronize, which ones are ROK and which ones are CHN? I've read the hints on how to tell (face hole on table is CHN, etc) but I'd like to get your input as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell. So the candidates include, but not limited to: Vida, Lily, Amazing, #1, Magic Spa, Heavenly Massage, Tokyo, Willow, Natural Health, Hampton Village, Holiday Spa, you Relax, Stress Away, Alba, Summer, Come Back, Golden Spa, Heavenly Hands, & Lulu. Please include any I missed! This should be an interesting analysis. Once completed we (I) can start a separate forum to house the data for all mongers to use as reference. Thanks fellas, stay safe.

DarkKnight22
03-03-22, 11:28
Is this the same place which was busted by LE in October 2020?Yes it's the same place. I will never understand why guys leave Google reviews on FS AMPs.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/prostitution-arrest-made-at-king-spa-in-fair-play/34300522#.

DarkKnight22
03-03-22, 11:31

Only negative is she likes to keep her mask on for Covid.I always relate GFE with kissing. If she keeps her mask on, what type of GFE does she offer?

IBetThatHurt
03-03-22, 14:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HittinSkinz
03-03-22, 17:27
My big head is no longer supporting China in any ways possible; little head is following suit. Of the AMP's we all patronize, which ones are ROK and which ones are CHN? I've read the hints on how to tell (face hole on table is CHN, etc) but I'd like to get your input as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell. So the candidates include, but not limited to: Vida, Lily, Amazing, #1, Magic Spa, Heavenly Massage, Tokyo, Willow, Natural Health, Hampton Village, Holiday Spa, you Relax, Stress Away, Alba, Summer, Come Back, Golden Spa, Heavenly Hands, & Lulu. Please include any I missed! This should be an interesting analysis. Once completed we (I) can start a separate forum to house the data for all mongers to use as reference. Thanks fellas, stay safe.In Columbia, generally the Koreans speak better English, I was told it was required in school by an old friend back in the 90's. Other thing is the price. Chinese are usually 70/ hr, Koreans are 80/ hr.

Maverick SC
03-03-22, 19:00
In Columbia, generally the Koreans speak better English, I was told it was required in school by an old friend back in the 90's. Other thing is the price. Chinese are usually 70/ hr, Koreans are 80/ hr.I can't tell, but I stopped by Vida today and had a good time. Good massage and good finish. Feel free to message me for details.

HamBiscuit
03-03-22, 20:35
My big head is no longer supporting China in any ways possible; little head is following suit. Of the AMP's we all patronize, which ones are ROK and which ones are CHN? I've read the hints on how to tell (face hole on table is CHN, etc) but I'd like to get your input as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell. So the candidates include, but not limited to: Vida, Lily, Amazing, #1, Magic Spa, Heavenly Massage, Tokyo, Willow, Natural Health, Hampton Village, Holiday Spa, you Relax, Stress Away, Alba, Summer, Come Back, Golden Spa, Heavenly Hands, & Lulu. Please include any I missed! This should be an interesting analysis. Once completed we (I) can start a separate forum to house the data for all mongers to use as reference. Thanks fellas, stay safe.You can always just ask them. Or learn a little bit of each language and see which they respond to. Thai / Korean are more likely to be full service, exceptions exists like Great Day or Green Health.

I'm not a fan of their gov't, but some of my favorite ladies have been Chinese, so no boycott for this guy.

Good Luck.

Shelby01
03-04-22, 09:26
In Columbia, generally the Koreans speak better English, I was told it was required in school by an old friend back in the 90's. Other thing is the price. Chinese are usually 70/ hr, Koreans are 80/ hr.Good tip, thanks!

Monger Dude
03-04-22, 13:29
Thai / Korean are more likely to be full service, exceptions exists like Great Day or Green Health.

I'm not a fan of their gov't, but some of my favorite ladies have been Chinese, so no boycott for this guy.

Good Luck.In my experience, Thai shacks (with the exception of Vida) usually do not do FS as they are very traditional.

You'll more often get FS+GFE with Koreans. Chinese are hit and miss. I've had FS success at Green Health.

SnoBallGuy
03-04-22, 18:51
A very different service than you get here.

First it is a total scrub down and I do mean scrub of your entire body everywhere ans all points in between.

Then a very long slow warm oil sensual massage lots of teasing.

The finish can be anything you want.

Monger Dude
03-05-22, 05:38
A very different service than you get here.

First it is a total scrub down and I do mean scrub of your entire body everywhere ans all points in between.

Then a very long slow warm oil sensual massage lots of teasing.

The finish can be anything you want.When I would want to get out of the hot Pattaya sun, I'd visit soapy establishments. Walking in, there's usually a bar and a comfortable seating area with a line-up of 10-20 gals depending on the time of day. They wear a color coded "ribbon" that determines the rate. Hotter the girl, the more she costs. After you choose, you go to the room and get the full treatment. She takes a bath WITH you and scrubs down every nook and cranny. After the dry down, the massage comes next followed by a complete menu.

If I recall, the total cost (with tip) at the time was about 3500 baht ($100). A little on the expensive side as streetwalkers can usually be had for half that, but IMO entirely worth it.

Tigerx2
03-05-22, 18:17
Linh is gone, replaced by another Vietnamese woman who calls herself Cindy. Cindy looks like she might be in her late 40's, but Asian women age well so she may actually be ten years older. Having said that, Cindy is very good looking and has a figure to match. With her heart-shaped hips, seemingly natural C-cups and just a hint of a belly, she's pretty impressive to look at.

Now for the down side. She's a bit of a chatterbox, but her accent is so thick that after a few minutes I gave up trying to understand her and just nodded, smiled or grunted in response. The hour-long session ended in a little over a half hour and she didn't offer to continue the massage after the main event, nor did she offer to help me dress. Her skills were on par with the other girls in Vida, but if I go back I'll be seeing the less attractive but more understandable Nadia who, by the way, is Thai and gives a full hour. Just one man's opinion. Needless to say, YMMV.I went there a couple weeks ago and got Nadia. I was a little disappointed. When she opened the door to get me in, the first thing she said was "are you going to stay? I was a little confused by the question. The question made me not only leave but run run away. LOL. Nevertheless, I stayed. I has placed into the small sauna. I felt like I was being cook a toaster. I had to tell her that I was done after a few minutes. Then, she sent me to take a shower and then back to room for massage. Not so happy ending. I guess inflation is driving up the prices on everything. LOL.

Confused 1966
03-05-22, 19:25
I went there a couple weeks ago and got Nadia. I was a little disappointed. When she opened the door to get me in, the first thing she said was "are you going to stay? I was a little confused by the question. The question made me not only leave but run run away. LOL. Nevertheless, I stayed. I has placed into the small sauna. I felt like I was being cook a toaster. I had to tell her that I was done after a few minutes. Then, she sent me to take a shower and then back to room for massage. Not so happy ending. I guess inflation is driving up the prices on everything. LOL.You should have read my post #3748 dated 12/08/21.

Tigerx2
03-06-22, 00:25
You should have read my post #3748 dated 12/08/21.They more ladies like Emily.

Tigerx2
03-06-22, 02:47
They more ladies like Emily.Sorry, for the typo.

There should be more ladies like Emily there.

BadAssociation
03-07-22, 08:00
I hear what you're saying. Irrelevant. I was a surprise walk in. Got different girl than the one that was next. She got off the couch with it on. And. They've never seen me before. And with the grinding that was going on and my hand being placed there. I don't think your theory holds water. But thanks for the input. Carry on.When I walked in the door she was working out in front of the TV in the front lobby with the back brace or whatever it was on already.

HamBiscuit
03-07-22, 18:23
Sorry, for the typo.

There should be more ladies like Emily there.When she left, she said she would be returning in the late March / April time frame. I guess we will see.

Good Luck.

BadAssociation
03-08-22, 23:51
When she left, she said she would be returning in the late March / April time frame. I guess we will see.

Good Luck.She told me the same thing. Although she did say she was going to change it up and get out of the business while she was out of town and do some dog grooming. So be careful if she comes back, she may clip your nails and check for fleas. LOL.

VinDiesel666
03-09-22, 02:18
In my experience, Thai shacks (with the exception of Vida) usually do not do FS as they are very traditional.

You'll more often get FS+GFE with Koreans. Chinese are hit and miss. I've had FS success at Green Health.Yeah so have I at green health but this was after visiting 3 times with the same masseuse. You need to like her to go 3 times out of your way to do that and I did which paid off. Then she left and I hit a older 50 year old to whom I refused a free HE LOL.

Shelby01
03-09-22, 08:35
When I walked in the door she was working out in front of the TV in the front lobby with the back brace or whatever it was on already.#1 is now # None.

RubOnMe3
03-09-22, 12:03
#1 is now # None.I hear ya. They're deep in my rotation if ever again anyway. It's funny how these places come on like gang busters. Get very busy when they open. And in a year or so. Settle into routine with half of the staff they used to need.

IBetThatHurt
03-10-22, 14:58
#1 is now # None.IDK, I went to #1 this week and had a nice time. Requested Sunny. Got a 60 min massage. Medium pressure. She does a great job. Left happy.

Monger Dude
03-11-22, 06:44
IDK, I went to #1 this week and had a nice time. Requested Sunny. Got a 60 min massage. Medium pressure. She does a great job. Left happy.Sounds like you're a beneficiary of the boycott. .

PhillGood48
03-12-22, 11:28
Have anyone had any luck or good experiences here? DM me is okay if you want to keep it private.

Spindoctor414
03-12-22, 16:49
Anyone been to Chi Therapy Spa recently? Just passed it and got curious. Only reviews I see are from years ago.

RubOnMe3
03-12-22, 17:12
Anyone been to Chi Therapy Spa recently? Just passed it and got curious. Only reviews I see are from years ago.It gets reviewed on the Burg page and they're not that good. Rush and weak massage.

VinDiesel666
03-12-22, 19:17
Anyone been to Chi Therapy Spa recently? Just passed it and got curious. Only reviews I see are from years ago.So I went there 4-5 months ago and the girl there wanted 250 upfront for full service including house fee and I told her this wasn't my first visit here where I've always paid 200. Trying to convince me now rates have changed and I got pissed to the point I left without getting a massage and went to Willow. So let me know if anything changed. Thanks.

VinDiesel666
03-12-22, 19:19
Have anyone had any luck or good experiences here? DM me is okay if you want to keep it private.Please read my previous report.

BadAssociation
03-13-22, 06:06
So I went there 4-5 months ago and the girl there wanted 250 upfront for full service including house fee and I told her this wasn't my first visit here where I've always paid 200. Trying to convince me now rates have changed and I got pissed to the point I left without getting a massage and went to Willow. So let me know if anything changed. Thanks.That was probably Cindy (I think was her name) the blond girl. She had GPS real bad.

Thom2488
03-13-22, 11:55
Is Willow still a good massage place to go to?

OneForFun82
03-13-22, 17:54
Been eyeing this one. Any one been?

Shelby01
03-14-22, 08:51
Been eyeing this one. Any one been?Huh? Need more info than that brother.

Shelby01
03-14-22, 08:53
That was probably Cindy (I think was her name) the blond girl. She had GPS real bad.I'm telling ya. Got to boycott these places until they get in line.

Philly803
03-17-22, 20:51
My go to spots are a little far from my new job Great day and No 1 massage. Any recommendations closer to the North Greenville area? Or is everything still being boycotted.

Shelby01
03-18-22, 07:29
My go to spots are a little far from my new job Great day and No 1 massage. Any recommendations closer to the North Greenville area? Or is everything still being boycotted.Not sure. All I know is I haven't been to one in over a month. Saving money, got back to gym. Who needs them!

SCTerabyte
03-18-22, 08:51
My go to spots are a little far from my new job Great day and No 1 massage. Any recommendations closer to the North Greenville area? Or is everything still being boycotted.Lulu is decent. You get a good massage and an HE. It is just north of Cherrydale in a small strip shopping center. If that is in your area. It would be on the right heading north on Poinsett just past the Lowes traffic light.

SC.

GVagas
03-18-22, 17:11
Lulu is decent. You get a good massage and an HE. It is just north of Cherrydale in a small strip shopping center. If that is in your area. It would be on the right heading north on Poinsett just past the Lowes traffic light..How's the girls there though?

RubOnMe3
03-19-22, 08:49
How's the girls there though?There's probably only two. The owner, who is a very sweet tiny lady who is a little older. . she gives a very good massage and walks on back if requested. Then she usually has a fairly solid girl in thirties. Atleast last time I was there. I doubt the recipe has changed. It's a nice spot. A little far for me.

Scjobber
03-19-22, 12:29
Ok guys. Although I went to my first house of Ill repute back in the late 80's and thus have been in the game a while, I have never been to an AMP until today. Many thanks to scterabyte for explaining what the situation is and how to approach these places. I tried Natural which is not far from where I live and is a good location in a strip mall off the main drag. No visibility from the main road. I called ahead and they said they were not busy. So off I went. I got an hour which is 70 to the house. I drew an Asian girl in her late 30's to early 40's. English was not good. Nice attire with leggings and blouse. Overall I thought she was cool and hope to see again. I have not had any massage since 2008 so I don't have much to compare the massage to. I thought it was relaxing and enjoyed it. I figured out the girl was cool by gently brushing my hand on her leg and massaging her calf muscles. No push back. I then roamed elsewhere and no pushback. I'm liking this. When it canes to the oils and her hands on my bottom I tried to give appropriate reaction to let her know I was enjoying such a touch. On the flip there was no question about the ending and it was happy. Roaming under the clothes allowed. After that she spent last 10 minutes on a foot massage. I tipped appropriately and she seemed pleased with it.

In short, I finally had an AMP experience and I enjoyed it. I will definitely return to this spot and look forward to exploring others. I think I will ride this AMP horse for a while since the choice of working girls is so poor in Greenville.

StgFun
03-19-22, 18:55
That was probably Cindy (I think was her name) the blond girl. She had GPS real bad.Definitely cindy. I always paid $$20.

TreeMan76
03-20-22, 10:28
I went to Vida on Friday. Nothing to write home about. Looks 5. Body 5. Service 5. Short. Big belly. No butt. Tits ok. Late 40's maybe early 50's. YMMV. Be safe everyone!

Philly803
03-22-22, 06:25
Two recent visits. Amazing I got Tina during a very busy time. Massage was decent, but to my surprise she actually had me flip over this time and didn't immediately go for the starfish stuff. On the flip she did ask and then went for it. I would say if there's a few cars in the parking lot just try another time.

No 1 I called ahead for Jenny. Came in and she was working out. She did not have the corset thing on. I haven't been in months, but she still remembered me. Massage was as good as I remember. Pre flip teasing was very light this time. Starfish play available if you make it. She seemingly will always start with a tight grip, I always have to tell her to loosen up. This time I was shorted about twenty minutes on my time as well.

I will be trying Lulu and Natural health soon and updating you all.

Shelby01
03-23-22, 09:40
Ok, so I folded and went for a session there; was in the area anyways. So they're definitely FS. Drew a decent looking woman in her 40's. Didn't catch the name, but nice firm body. Good teasing massage, lots of roaming. Covered BJ and FS was $. 95 total.

RubOnMe3
03-23-22, 10:49
Two recent visits. Amazing I got Tina during a very busy time. Massage was decent, but to my surprise she actually had me flip over this time and didn't immediately go for the starfish stuff. On the flip she did ask and then went for it. I would say if there's a few cars in the parking lot just try another time.

No 1 I called ahead for Jenny. Came in and she was working out. She did not have the corset thing on. I haven't been in months, but she still remembered me. Massage was as good as I remember. Pre flip teasing was very light this time. Starfish play available if you make it. She seemingly will always start with a tight grip, I always have to tell her to loosen up. This time I was shorted about twenty minutes on my time as well.

I will be trying Lulu and Natural health soon and updating you all.I have always liked Lulu. They were one of the first to go to 70 and I wasn't crazy about that at all. And it's a bit of a drive for me. But the boss lady is very sweet and I like her!

Maverick SC
03-23-22, 12:39
I have always liked Lulu. They were one of the first to go to 70 and I wasn't crazy about that at all. And it's a bit of a drive for me. But the boss lady is very sweet and I like her!Is Lulu strictly a HJ happy ending or is more available.

Maverick SC
03-23-22, 12:51
Ok, so I folded and went for a session there; was in the area anyways. So they're definitely FS. Drew a decent looking woman in her 40's. Didn't catch the name, but nice firm body. Good teasing massage, lots of roaming. Covered BJ and FS was $. 95 total.I don't mind covered FS, but I would really like to find a good provider for BBBJ with cim.

RavensFan
03-23-22, 17:33
Went to #1 Sunday and today, saw my favorite Jenny on Sunday. Fortunately for me, I received the full hour, or at least close to it. Nice firm massage and good handshake, with some good utc. .6 + .6 total.

Went again today for one more time before I head back to GA, Jenny was busy but she introduced me a new girl to "QueenNa", saw her came out with her mask off, early 30's, looks pretty, short hair, about 5'4, average body, B cup and above average ass for Asian.

QueenNa massage was pretty good, not firm like Jenny but very relaxing. 30 minutes in I felt the tease and I start feeling her legs. On the flip, she gave a nice slow hand shake, took her time playing with little Raven. Utc on top and otc for the bottom. I kinda like her slow technique, got the full hour and left happy. .6 + .6.

CarolinaBoy33
03-23-22, 19:45
WT, new Mama, Lee, same great talent.

Monger Dude
03-24-22, 08:01
WT, new Mama, Lee, same great talent.Lee is open?

Franky Figs
03-24-22, 11:16
I'm working in Easley today. Was curious if Great Day was any good or if I should save my cash? Thanks in advance!

SCTerabyte
03-24-22, 14:35
Lee is open?My guess is he is talking about Willow and the new mamasan's name is Lee? That is how I took it. After ciphering. .

SC.

JMAbacus
03-25-22, 13:06
Visited last night. Had never laid eyes on this Mamasan although I had not been in a few months. She looked to be about 75 or more and wasn't going to win any beauty pageant. So as she opened the door I saw a back up Mamasan. Older lady with a mask that I had also never seen and would not be able to pinch hit under any circumstance. Both seemed very excited to see me and were very welcoming. Based on the monstrous Escalade parked out back I think I was customer number 2 at that moment. Was shown to the very first room and told to have a seat I will send a nice new lady right in.

So in walks Jenny. A pleasant surprise. No mask. Pretty face. Maybe 5'4" and 120. Had on a nice form fitting dress and her hair and makeup were done. Nice B cups that I later became very familiar with and they appeared to be natural. A bit of a protruding stomach (not terrible), an OK AMP butt, and the other parts looked and smelled nice.

0. 8 to the house for the hour. Massage was fine with some light teasing. I requested to flip about 30 minutes in and told her what I needed. A negotiation ensued. I started at. 6 for all nude mutual touch and HE. She said no can do for. 6. Mentioned. 8? She basically said let me give you a full B2 B massage and you will like it for 1. 0.

OK (I had some NURU slide on the brain but this isn't an independent in ATL) I'm all in. That's fair. So she delivered without any great rush. Full viewing and MT. Did some gliding and bit of sliding with lots of rubbing and kissing on the body. Decent ending (I prefer no oil but forgot to tell her so that's on me). Good clean up and some pleasant small talk and I was on my way. Best I could figure would have been right at the full hour. If you want to know what else might be available I will respond to a PM from a senior. The service level was similar to many past visits. As always YMMV. Can't stress that enough after the Suchi debacle. You remember that. She would rock one customers world and then lay on the table and do nothing with a different customer with no rhyme or reason. Good luck.