PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Doctor D
05-10-10, 07:20
I had not noticed that we now have massage postings in a separate venue for Columbia.
Let me open it by touting NE off Broad River Road as one of the best AMPs in the area, with clean, spacious facilities (steam, table shower, sauna, massage rooms), and usually pleasant and skilled providers. There is always some turnover among providers but also some steady employees who are very good.

One thing I've learned about NE and other AMPs is never to mention to them that you read about NE or an individual provider on the internet. It spooks them and you will not be treated with suspicion. For that reason I avoid using names.

I enjoy Lotus now and then as well, but my favorite is NE.
What I miss in Columbia are the independent FBSM providers you usually find in a town this size. I don't know if there are any out there I'm not aware of, but I've been keeping my eyes open and have not seen any.

Meanwhile I enjoy my time at NE.
--Doctor D

Doctor D
05-13-10, 11:18
I'm seeing two ads on Craig's list that I find nothing on in the other boards and would welcome any comments from those who know more about them.

1. TLC Pampering
http://columbia.craigslist.org/thp/1738444873.html
Do You need a good healthy dose of being pampered and catered to? We are the ladies who's #1 priority is your great Bubble Shower and relaxing T L C GETAWAY. ***843-667-3313*** Are you ready for a hot steamy relaxing bubble shower? We will do all the work, soaping you down, scrubbing you up, sponge rinsing you off and towel drying you. Then enter into candle light, soft music relaxing aroma atmosphere Were warm and strong hands will work out all those knotted muscles. We use oils and lotions that awaken the body and relax the mind. Offering: Hot stones, reflexology, Swedish, Neuromuscular, trigger point, tapotement, hot hand wax treatments
****TLC PAMPERING****
We are here to rejuvenate you. Located in a clean, safe, candle light atmosphere where you can let yourself go and just melt into another world.
***843-667-3313*** Males and Females always welcome 150hr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Underpampered and Overworked?
http://columbia.craigslist.org/thp/1735036740.html
Underpampered and Overworked? Indulge in an unforgettable relaxation session with 5'8 Island Ebony Masseuse with GIFTED HANDS!!

*Serene non-commercial atomosphere...where you are "my" main focus...
*Non-judgemental...flexible same day scheduling...early mornings or late evenings..
*Student of ANCIENT Healing modalities...aromatherapy, REIKI, wholistic pressure point, HOT STONES,
*Deep tissue sugar scrubs

Awaken your SENSES, and allow your body to ReGain a state of HARMONY-HTP a state of equilibrium!!
Rejuvenate your MOYO!! and enjoy all the benefits of the POWER of TOUCH!!

For your REJUVENATION!! Call 443/415/7681!!! To SCHedule your mini-vacation today!!YOU DESERVE IT!!

I could not find reviews on either one anywhere on the internet.
let me know if you know anything. I'm always looking for independent FBSM providers.

--Dr D

Muddy Shoes
05-13-10, 13:37
This is the same (or similar) ad run here in Myrtle by the Hotgirlz agency. who, as I understand, has an operation in Cola. The way it works here is you get a shower scrub down by the girl and a massage with happy ending for $150. Anything else requires extra tip which varies girl to girl but can be as high as an additional $ for fs. I've seen a few of their girls here at the beach and, for an agency, they are generally good and provide unrushed service. I've never done the true TLC experience as I usually negotiate something else (massage, no shower plus bj, eg).

Beever Hunter
05-13-10, 14:29
Doc,

The service for TLC pampering in Columbia is from a FS provider who goes by the name Jasmine. A 40 or so year old white blond woman. While I have not been to see her personally, it has been reported elsewhere that her donation rate is a little high for what you get. You get FS from girls advertising on BP all day long for $100 (15 mins) to $150 (1 hour).

Maybe I am missing something but I am not sure why anyone would pay $100 or more for a HJ or BJ when they can get the whole package + FS for the same price or less (unless you really value the shower and massage).

Doctor D
05-17-10, 08:48
Doc,

The service for TLC pampering in Columbia is from a FS provider who goes by the name Jasmine. A 40 or so year old white blond woman. While I have not been to see her personally, it has been reported elsewhere that her donation rate is a little high for what you get. You get FS from girls advertising on BP all day long for $100 (15 mins) to $150 (1 hour).

Maybe I am missing something but I am not sure why anyone would pay $100 or more for a HJ or BJ when they can get the whole package + FS for the same price or less (unless you really value the shower and massage).

I'm willing to pay 100-125 or so if the session includes a genuine, quality massage ... that part of it is very enjoyable for me apart from the happy ending. I'm not looking for FS.

Does anyone have any experience with the other provider: Underpampered and Overworked? That sounds like more of what I'm looking for but I'd like to hear from someone with some experience.
thanks
Dr D

Doctor D
06-10-10, 06:47
NE has a new provider, Sara, who seemed nice, and not bad looking; I met her just in passing but did not have a massage from her. Another is Angie, who I do not recommend from past experience. The third, "Y***", is the one I always ask for. I'm asked not to use her name.

I learned that they are about to move operations down the street, on BRR closer to town. I was told not to publicize this, yet, but I believe by July 1 they will be relocated in a larger, newer facility, and one with a better parking and entry I'm told.

Remember with NE and probably other AMPs, they don't like hearing about names or details being shared on the internet, so be discreet.

NE remains the best place in town, in my opinion, and though I wish we had more options in this area, I'm glad to know they will still be with us.

--Dr D

No Way Jose
06-11-10, 23:34
NE has a new provider, Sara, who seemed nice, and not bad looking; I met her just in passing but did not have a massage from her. Another is Angie, who I do not recommend from past experience. The third, "Y***", is the one I always ask for. I'm asked not to use her name.

I learned that they are about to move operations down the street, on BRR closer to town. I was told not to publicize this, yet, but I believe by July 1 they will be relocated in a larger, newer facility, and one with a better parking and entry I'm told.

Remember with NE and probably other AMPs, they don't like hearing about names or details being shared on the internet, so be discreet.

NE remains the best place in town, in my opinion, and though I wish we had more options in this area, I'm glad to know they will still be with us.

-Dr DWow. Do I ever miss Atlantis and the old house out on US 378. Good times were had by all.

Smut Villian
06-13-10, 23:14
Is this an asian or american place?
It's Asian. In fact, if you take another look at Doctor D's post you'll see he calls it an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor)...

Smut Villian
06-13-10, 23:20
...Another is Angie, who I do not recommend from past experience...
I also remember "Angie" from a past session. She was kind of pushy on the upsell and had a somewhat gruff tableside manner. I also would not recommend.

Jason Todd
07-01-10, 17:47
I was also told about the upcoming move during my last visit to NE. Too bad they had to move to their current location in the first place, their old spot was always very private.

As far as my last visit goes, decent massage and decent attention afterwards, but nothing above or below the normal for that place.

Doctor D
07-07-10, 01:36
I was also told about the upcoming move during my last visit to NE. Too bad they had to move to their current location in the first place, their old spot was always very private.

As far as my last visit goes, decent massage and decent attention afterwards, but nothing above or below the normal for that place.

My recollection is that the NE on Rushmore was new sometime around 2005. There was a place called VIP that was down in the now abandoned shopping mall for Service Merchandise; they closed and as far as I know there is no connection between the two, except that some providers came over from VIP.
I'm told there is also some carry over from VIP to Lotus.

NE offers good quality massage, if you get the right provider that is, and a good atmosphere. I always go away from there satisfied with the time and money I spend.
Looking forward to seeing the new facilities.
Dr D

Craptacular
07-08-10, 05:52
Does anyone know a provider or parlor that does nuru massage? It's a kind of specialized Japanese full-body technique that looks like something I've absolutely got to try. I'd truly appreciate any help here. I'm currently kicking myself because a lady just passed through indicating that she provided just this service, but I didn't really know what she was talking about until today! Argh!

Of course, even if there's no nuru providers around per se, it'd still be great to know about any fbsm opportunities in SC. I'm really interested in something involving the provider's using her entire body as part of the process. The closest I've ever come to this particular desire are some massages I received at Four Seasons back when they were actually good.

Again, thanks, fellow hobbyists!

Sr2712
07-13-10, 16:59
The move should go this week, new place is near ready. Look for them in the new location just down Broad River across I-20 from the old place. Address will be 1900 Broad River Rd. and is beside Lizzards Thicket buffet.

Nice private entrance on ground floor away from the street side and good parking, no riff-raff from the less than desirable neighbors like at the old place. Will visit after the opening and post more later.

Have fun and stay safe.

Arrowman
07-14-10, 12:58
Looking forward to the move will check it out this weekend because there is no action on the streets around here.

Allen
07-14-10, 16:14
Yupp dead. I did see 2 down on airport blvd. Walking from I-26 in towards town last Saturday morning. First was WSW. Slim avg. Looking. A 7 on my SW scale. Then up towards the autozone store saw a BSW crossing the street in tall heels. Little heavy for my taste but ok. Funny thing. When I was on way back to get on I-26 I saw a different girl on the other side of airport blvd past I-26 in front of that motel and gas station. She was running accross the blvd chasing a car trying to flag it down to stop. In heels and a miniskirt. Then a cop (hot petite blonde lady officer) in a new gray mustang gt with police badges on it. Very cool car. Pulled up and flipped on lights and looked like they were arresting or interviewing her. LOL. AL

Looking forward to the move will check it out this weekend because there is no action on the streets around here.

Fish Bone
07-16-10, 17:09
Nice private entrance on ground floor away from the street side and good parking, no riff-raff from the less than desirable neighbors like at the old place. Will visit after the opening and post more later.

They look like regular black kids to me. I was never bothered by them. What did they do to you?

Blond Suave
07-19-10, 13:05
They look like regular black kids to me. I was never bothered by them. What did they do to you?I agree. I went there regularly and never had any issues, was never spoken to, never felt threatened.

I liked the discreet parking too.

Sr2712
07-19-10, 17:22

They look like regular black kids to me. I was never bothered by them. What did they do to you?Before this gets out of hand, the comment was to address concerns raised by other hobbyists here and on other boards who visit after dark hours. This is not the place for details, PM if you wish. The employees had also raised concerns as well. I have no problem with "regular kids" , just the ones in gangs and trafficing in trouble after dark and I never mentioned color or race.

We can't all go during daylight work hours, stay safe, have fun !

Blond Suave
07-20-10, 12:38
Before this gets out of hand, the comment was to address concerns raised by other hobbyists here and on other boards who visit after dark hours. This is not the place for details, PM if you wish. The employees had also raised concerns as well. I have no problem with "regular kids" , just the ones in gangs and trafficing in trouble after dark and I never mentioned color or race.

We can't all go during daylight work hours, stay safe, have fun !Point well taken.

I was always comfortable, but it was always mid-day.

My bad.

Fish Bone
07-21-10, 17:50
Before this gets out of hand, the comment was to address concerns raised by other hobbyists here and on other boards who visit after dark hours. This is not the place for details, PM if you wish. The employees had also raised concerns as well. I have no problem with "regular kids", just the ones in gangs and trafficing in trouble after dark and I never mentioned color or race.

We can't all go during daylight work hours, stay safe, have fun!Are you saying that some of New Energy's undesirable, riff-raff neighbors are in gangs and trafficing in trouble? Why is this not the place for details?

If you are going to call someone, white or black, undesirable riff-raff or gang members, you should be able to explain why.

Doctor D
07-28-10, 21:52
I visited NE for the first time since they opened in the new location, 1900 Broad River Road. This is a nice place with spacious rooms and nice decor. It also offers more privacy for parking and entry. There is still some construction going on, which proved a little awkward with at least one workman in the hallway.
The steam room is not open yet (that's what the guy was working on). The shower facilities are nicer and the rooms are larger and nicer. Same staff and pricing. Always good service and pleasant attitude, I have found.

Dr D

Zapit
08-30-10, 17:46
Stopped by NE while passing through Columbia. The girl I got was a little out of shape, but real nice. Didn't realize the hr is $80 in Columbia. Anyway, got the hour and a decent ending. Tipped $40 which may be high depending on the place, but the girl was nice and friendly so I was in a tipping mood.

FYI, The rooms don't have doors, also the employees at the Lizard Thicket were hanging out at the back door which is above the NE parking lot. Overall it was ok, but not good enough for me to stop back by unless I hear of them getting some hotties.

Love Kgirls
08-31-10, 01:40
When I was in Columbia the other day, I picked up a copy of the Free Times and noticed an ad for Daily Massage, at 6149 St. Andrews Road. I never knew this place existed. Has it been there for long? Anyone been there? They advertise "Oriental Massage." The ad says $5 off, too.

StreetDater
08-31-10, 11:41
Drove by Daily Massage on St. Andrews Rd. a few days ago. It is a new place. The style of signs on the building and ad placement in Free Times suggest this is "our kind of place." I doubt I will TOFTT due to the fact that I have never been able to acheive my ultimate goal at any Columbia AMPs. And I prefer to hobby out of town. Be Safe. SD.

Umehome
09-01-10, 18:55
Went and although I did get a pretty decent massage it was not what I wanted in the end. The girl didnt speak much English and she was from China didnt allow any touching and didnt touch. If anyone else tries and has a better experience would like to know.

Arrowman
09-04-10, 12:52
Will be going to Charlotte this week with Daily Massage if you put an ad in free times it should be our type of place. I have been there an like others I only got a good massage will give it a try one more time this weekend. But we all know when it comes to AMP the koreans are the best.

SpinDoctor
09-08-10, 12:34
Went to to the new location on Broad River Road. Didn't see anyone hanging in the lot and the location and parking make for a nice private experience. I got JuJu or something like that. Did the whole gambit from steam, to TS to massage. Nice treatment in the TS and as a matter of fact I almost blew on the soaping of LD (Little Doctor). Went back to the back room for a massage which was good. Actually before the flip she said time was up. I motioned for the final act and she obliged. Nice stroking and blowing on the LD. Not a BJ but just blowing. Nice sensation though. Finished up and she dressed me and I gave her a sawbuck for the extra trouble. She was not real pleased but hey all I brought in was a $1. Nice time though and I was clean and ready for the weekend. Total time 1:25 hrs which I thought was generous.

Zapit
09-09-10, 00:10
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, when I went to NE, the same thing happened to me. She finished the massage and said ok all done, I looked at her and asked if that was all, she asked what do you mean. Of course I guided her to the task and she took over.

wilburdj
09-11-10, 07:13
Went and although I did get a pretty decent massage it was not what I wanted in the end. The girl didnt speak much English and she was from China didnt allow any touching and didnt touch. If anyone else tries and has a better experience would like to know.

My experience was exactly the same -- decent massage, no shower, no extras.

Blond Suave
09-13-10, 18:03
I can only assume that the following formula yielded better results:

Several visits in succession + consistently generous tipping = a great experience!

Great table shower...very thorough.

Nice massage.

I left exhausted.

Details by PM.

Jason Todd
09-27-10, 03:01
I still have not stopped into NE since the move to check out the new digs, but I did find myself at Lotus the other night. It has been a awhile since I'd been there as well and they've made a few changes as well. One of those changes is new massage tables that are certainly an improvement from before.

During my visit I got a pretty good table shower, and above average massage that concluded with a really high quality "happy" finish.

Technicalone
09-28-10, 16:02
Went to to the new location on Broad River Road. Didn't see anyone hanging in the lot and the location and parking make for a nice private experience. I got JuJu or something like that. Did the whole gambit from steam, to TS to massage. Nice treatment in the TS and as a matter of fact I almost blew on the soaping of LD (Little Doctor). Went back to the back room for a massage which was good. Actually before the flip she said time was up. I motioned for the final act and she obliged. Nice stroking and blowing on the LD. Not a BJ but just blowing. Nice sensation though. Finished up and she dressed me and I gave her a sawbuck for the extra trouble. She was not real pleased but hey all I brought in was a $1. Nice time though and I was clean and ready for the weekend. Total time 1:25 hrs which I thought was generous.Spin I believe I had the same therapist. She appeared to be in her 40's but her experience was evident. She produced the best TS I have ever had (I am still new to the AMP experience but I know good when I feel it!) and she even gave a shoulder and chest massage during the TS. The massage was good as well. After the flip I was asked if anything else needed massaging. And that was the climax of my dream. It was a good overall experience.

BarkinDawg
09-29-10, 18:32
I called and they said they were topless and private.

$5 gets you joined up. Any info on this place?

Technicalone
10-07-10, 12:23
The first visit to LT mid summer was a good one. Mamasan gave me a hard look up and down as I entered. She made a fair assumption that it was indeed the first visit. I simply let her know that I enjoy the atmosphere of AMP's as she lead me to the room and it worked cause I left feelng better. I don't recall the name of the attendant but she was nice and fairly talkative. She was thorough in her TS just like I like it. The massage was quite firm. She possessed the anticipated skill after the flip. I received a squeeze on the rear and the common "You come back now. "

There is a somewhat cramped feeling compared to NE but how much room do you really need to enjoy a massage.

If you have been thinking about going it's likely you'll enjoy it too.

Be safe.

Bobb Sledd
10-14-10, 18:59
I'll be in your area next week. Staying in the I-77 / I-20 area. And good intel for that area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Beez Wax
10-16-10, 20:26
I'll be in your area next week. Staying in the I-77 / I-20 area. And good intel for that area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. What are you looking for? There are basically three AMP's in Columbia. New Energy, Best Massage and Lotus Therapy. You'll get a good TS and a decent massage at all three. No FS at any of them.

There is Four Seasons, but I'd warn you to stay away from there. This place is a mere shadow of what it once was. Not recommended. It was at one time a FS establishment.

Good luck.

Bobb Sledd
10-16-10, 22:18
What are you looking for? There are basically three AMP's in Columbia. New Energy, Best Massage and Lotus Therapy. You'll get a good TS and a decent massage at all three. No FS at any of them.

There is Four Seasons, but I'd warn you to stay away from there. This place is a mere shadow of what it once was. Not recommended. It was at one time a FS establishment.

Good luck. Thanks for the info. Not looking for FS. Just a nice TS, massage and HE from a lovely asianl. I'll have to look to see which is closest to where I'll be.

If you find yourself in Jacksonville (FL) I'll do my best to steer up right.

Bobb Sledd
10-19-10, 20:22
On the suggestion of a local board member I stopped by Lotus last night around 7:30pm, June met me at the door. Both ladies were busy, so she asked me if I would take a steam for 15min (free time) until she was available. Since I really enjoy a good steam I took her up on the offer. She asked my where I had heard of them I said from the yellow pages (per the board members advice. The look on her face told me that was the right answer. After about 15min she came in to give the TS. The TS room is under repair so the TS was given in the steam room. Not much room on the seat / shelf but that has got to be the best TS I've ever had. Massage started during the TS then moved into the rrom. The massage was one of the best I've had. During the chit chat I told her I was in town from Florida. Both June and Suzzette have previously lived in Fla. June got very friendly from that point on. She may not be much to look at but she has a real firm ass and nice see-the's. I definitely left satisfied.

Many thanks to a helpful board member! If anyone finds themselves in Jacksonville FL let me know I'll try to steer you right.

Technicalone
11-01-10, 17:44
On the suggestion of a local board member I stopped by Lotus last night around 7:30pm, June met me at the door. Both ladies were busy, so she asked me if I would take a steam for 15min (free time) until she was available. Since I really enjoy a good steam I took her up on the offer. She asked my where I had heard of them I said from the yellow pages (per the board members advice. The look on her face told me that was the right answer. After about 15min she came in to give the TS. The TS room is under repair so the TS was given in the steam room. Not much room on the seat / shelf but that has got to be the best TS I've ever had. Massage started during the TS then moved into the rrom. The massage was one of the best I've had. During the chit chat I told her I was in town from Florida. Both June and Suzzette have previously lived in Fla. June got very friendly from that point on. She may not be much to look at but she has a real firm ass and nice see-the's. I definitely left satisfied.

Many thanks to a helpful board member! If anyone finds themselves in Jacksonville FL let me know I'll try to steer you right. My experience there has been good as well. I think my neck is starting to hurt again. LOL. I am trying to hold out until I visit the sunshine state soon. One would guess that the experience in Jax would be far beyond a visit here in Columbia because I am sure you have a lot of choices there. But at the end of the day, I guess it is all about quality and not quantity. But as always YMMV.

Ed6163
11-12-10, 14:21
After reading the information here, I was traveling through Columbia yesterday and decided to try an AMP. I had passed the exit for Lotus and got off on Broad River Road. I decided to go up to Saint Andrews and try Best Massage. I am so glad that I did!

I walked in and rang the bell. A very attractive Korean lady checked me out through the "Receptionist" window. She then walked around and let me in the door. She asked if I wanted a body wash and told her I absolutely did! She looked to be in her mid to late 30's, short, petite, with a killer bod. She sent me to a room and I began to immediately undress based on the info I had read here. She came back and took my money for the hour, $80. The table shower was very good and back to the room. Light massage was great with the ass / nut play. I did brush my arm along her leg, and she didn't seem to mind. With the flip I revealed Mr. Limpy. I told her I was a little nervous. She offered some under the shirt boobage while massaging and nervousness went away. After the HE she said "See, he not nervous!" The session ended with some nice leg massage.

The experience was great! I am afraid I may now have a new vice! My question is, since I paid $80 for the hour, what would be a fair tip for a job well done? Also, anyone else been to Best? Can you get more than the HE?

Jason Todd
11-13-10, 19:55
I finally checked out NE's new digs the other night. It is kind of a maze in there now but it is pretty nice and each room has a lot more space and most of them have A LOT more privacy. It made me think that if they got some new employees they might have enough room to offer more services if you know what I mean. However my visit was not any different than most I have had with their familiar staff. Decent TS (although I liked their other TS room better) , decent massage and usual handshake at the end.

Umehome
11-14-10, 00:28
After reading the information here, I was traveling through Columbia yesterday and decided to try an AMP. I had passed the exit for Lotus and got off on Broad River Road. I decided to go up to Saint Andrews and try Best Massage. I am so glad that I did!

I walked in and rang the bell. A very attractive Korean lady checked me out through the "Receptionist" window. She then walked around and let me in the door. She asked if I wanted a body wash and told her I absolutely did! She looked to be in her mid to late 30's, short, petite, with a killer bod. She sent me to a room and I began to immediately undress based on the info I had read here. She came back and took my money for the hour, $80. The table shower was very good and back to the room. Light massage was great with the ass / nut play. I did brush my arm along her leg, and she didn't seem to mind. With the flip I revealed Mr. Limpy. I told her I was a little nervous. She offered some under the shirt boobage while massaging and nervousness went away. After the HE she said "See, he not nervous!" The session ended with some nice leg massage.

The experience was great! I am afraid I may now have a new vice! My question is, since I paid $80 for the hour, what would be a fair tip for a job well done? Also, anyone else been to Best? Can you get more than the HE? Ed: You must have gotten really luck! The last few times I have been by I have been greeted by one of two older, gross looking asian ladies. If you got a young one that looked nice you got real lucky. I stopped by tonight to see what I drew after reading your post and one of the two usual ladies greeted me at the door. I talked to her for a minute and said maybe I will come back later. I usually opt for one of the other joints in Cola.

Ed6163
11-15-10, 17:40
Ed: You must have gotten really luck! The last few times I have been by I have been greeted by one of two older, gross looking asian ladies. If you got a young one that looked nice you got real lucky. I stopped by tonight to see what I drew after reading your post and one of the two usual ladies greeted me at the door. I talked to her for a minute and said maybe I will come back later. I usually opt for one of the other joints in Cola.Her name was Mona. She wasn't a 10 but maybe a 7. 5 or 8.

Smut Villian
11-15-10, 21:10
Her name was Mona. She wasn't a 10 but maybe a 7. 5 or 8.I remember her from my last visit. She does have a nice rack.

Ed6163
11-17-10, 11:41
I remember her from my last visit. She does have a nice rack.My main question how much is a fair tip for FBM w / HE? Also, does anyone know if more is available? What about at one of the other AMPs?

Allen
11-18-10, 10:19
Hi Ed. What time of day did you go. AL.

The experience was great! I am afraid I may now have a new vice! My question is, since I paid $80 for the hour, what would be a fair tip for a job well done? Also, anyone else been to Best? Can you get more than the HE?

Beez Wax
11-18-10, 12:13
My main question how much is a fair tip for FBM w / HE? Also, does anyone know if more is available? What about at one of the other AMPs?If the massage and HE are really good I leave a tip for 1/2 of the door fee. Most ladies seem very happy with that. On a few occasions I've got that "is that all" look. Those girls have usually not lasted long.

In my experience of going to AMP's in Columbia, and I've been going for a long time, the only AMP that does FS is 4 seasons. The quality of that place has gone down hill to the point that I don't even recommend it anymore.

Ed6163
11-18-10, 15:33
Hi Ed. What time of day did you go. AL.It was between 3:30 and 4pm on a Thursday.

Love Kgirls
11-19-10, 01:01
If the massage and HE are really good I leave a tip for 1/2 of the door fee. Most ladies seem very happy with that. On a few occasions I've got that "is that all" look. Those girls have usually not lasted long.

In my experience of going to AMP's in Columbia, and I've been going for a long time, the only AMP that does FS is 4 seasons. The quality of that place has gone down hill to the point that I don't even recommend it anymore. 4S used to have nice little hotties years ago. When I lived in Cola 6 years ago, I used to be at 4S at least once each week and usually more often that that. But, unless someone knows something I don't know, there has not been any woman working there recently who is under approximately 45 years of age and perhaps 200 pounds. Oh, and it gets better, because they seem to want you to pay more now, too. So, yeah, great place if you want to pay high-quality escort prices for FS with an older, fat woman!

If that is not the current state of affairs, then please, someone, say that 4S is good again. I would love to be wrong in this case!

Jason Todd
11-20-10, 19:40
4S used to have nice little hotties years ago. When I lived in Cola 6 years ago, I used to be at 4S at least once each week and usually more often that that. But, unless someone knows something I don't know, there has not been any woman working there recently who is under approximately 45 years of age and perhaps 200 pounds. Oh, and it gets better, because they seem to want you to pay more now, too. So, yeah, great place if you want to pay high-quality escort prices for FS with an older, fat woman!

If that is not the current state of affairs, then please, someone, say that 4S is good again. I would love to be wrong in this case! You are so right about FS. A few years ago they have a couple of not hot for AMP or "ok" girls but hot enough to be dancing at PP girls working there. And you got good treatment from them, maybe not the quality massage that you get from Lotus right now, but still effort was made and all sorts of activities were on the table after the pre-game. Then a really sharp decline started in girls age, appearance and attitude until it wasn't even worth giving them a shot anymore.

Smut Villian
11-29-10, 01:59
Finally got around to visiting NE's new location tonight, and I already liked what I saw before even walking through the door. The discrete back entrance is a winner in my book, along with the much-improved parking situation.

I was greeted by one half of NE's dynamic duo; I'll just call her "Y" (most of you regulars already know who I'm talking about). After a thorough table shower and a relaxing few minutes in the sauna it was showtime.

The rooms at the new place are larger, but the doorways are still covered by a mere curtain. Oh well, that never stopped the girls from having any fun before so I didn't sweat it.

Let's just say that "Y" hit all the right places. As usual, roaming hands were encouraged. She even pulled up her shirt and dropped her already skin-tight shorts, basically giving me a nude handshake. For some reason she seemed friskier than usual tonight, but I'm not complaining!

Both myself and Smut, Jr left satisfied, but not before receiving an admonishment from "Y" that I should not wait so long between visits. If future sessions with her are going to be more of the same then I may have to take her suggestion to stop by more often.

Relaxbuff2
12-07-10, 20:26
New to this board, but not to other various boards. So, I decided to share my experience considering that I know all of you are tired of the normal AMP. At least, they are from the United States and can speak my language. (Not a very big fan of the AMP) So, I seen Britney one week and Eliana the next. I definitely will go see them again. They were extremely beautiful, accommodating, and skilled. Not to mention, it was a a clean and discreet environment. Had all the factors that makes the best experience. There is no FS, but I didn't have a problem with that. Great HE, beautiful girls, great conversation, and tantra. What more could you ask for?

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-only-surrender-yourself-to-the-luxuries-and-comfort-of-relaxation-713-416-7136-24/3690841

RelaxBuff

BigUns
12-11-10, 19:14
Brittney and Eliana are both good looking young ladies. I got a body rub from Brittney and it was nice and relaxing. But it was a pretty standard body rub. They just use the word Tantra to make it sound more exotic. If you see them I recommend the topless option because nude doesn't really gain you all that much. I still prefer New Energy because I like the table shower and they give a more thorough massage. Eliana is really cute though. And they both do speak english really well which is a plus LOL.

Inglewood
12-12-10, 19:06
Could someone please post the address where New Energy is now located?

BigUns
12-12-10, 19:39
Could someone please post the address where New Energy is now located?It is on Broad River Road just past the Lizard's Thicket. 1900 Broad river if my memory is correct. If you take Bush River and turn left on Broad, it will be on your right just past the Lizard's Thicket. You drive around to the back which is pretty nice. If you pass the Sandy's Famous Hot Dogs then you've gone too far. It is conveniently located. A short drive from both Platinum Plus and Heartbreakers!

Ed6163
12-13-10, 09:59
I stopped in Friday for my second visit ever. I saw the same girl, Mona. She acted as if she remembered me. She was much more friendly and relaxed than the previous time. She actually climbed up on the table and sat on my back as she gave me a massage. The massage was much better than the first time. After the flip, it took a while to get jr excited. She was very skilled in getting his attention! She has a technique by hand that feels just like a BBBJ! I had to lift up and look to see what was actually happening. She cleaned me up and dressed me, which was nice and not what I experienced the first time. My theory that if I see the same girl, things will get better and better, seems to be working out. Just as it did with the dancers I have seen. I will be back before Christmas to see Mona!

Has anyone gotten more than HE from any of the AMPs in Cola?

strokemenice
12-13-10, 16:03
Has anyone gotten more than HE from any of the AMPs in Cola?After spending a lot of time and money, nope. .

Love Kgirls
12-13-10, 16:25
I stopped in Friday for my second visit ever. I saw the same girl, Mona. She acted as if she remembered me. She was much more friendly and relaxed than the previous time. She actually climbed up on the table and sat on my back as she gave me a massage. The massage was much better than the first time. After the flip, it took a while to get jr excited. She was very skilled in getting his attention! She has a technique by hand that feels just like a BBBJ! I had to lift up and look to see what was actually happening. She cleaned me up and dressed me, which was nice and not what I experienced the first time. My theory that if I see the same girl, things will get better and better, seems to be working out. Just as it did with the dancers I have seen. I will be back before Christmas to see Mona!

Has anyone gotten more than HE from any of the AMPs in Cola? FS has always been available at Four Seasons, but you don't really want it unless they get some younger, better-looking talent.

Inglewood
12-15-10, 08:23
Paid a visit to NE this week. Had a session with T. Nice lady, good massage, roaming, and nice ending. Downside was that she was probably at least 50. Why can't the AMPs in Cola attract young ones?

Relaxbuff2
12-16-10, 08:50
Paid a visit to NE this week. Had a session with T. Nice lady, good massage, roaming, and nice ending. Downside was that she was probably at least 50. Why can't the AMPs in Cola attract young ones?That's the problem that I have with going to the AMP's that are available here because of WHO they have to offer. On a side note, I would say check out some of the indie's on BP. You have to be careful, but if you find one or two people in the area that you are satisfied with then your good to go! I would suggest going to see Brittney and / or Eliana. Here is their ad for today. Believe I am going today during lunch.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/last-day-surrender-yourself-to-all-the-luxuries-you-deserve-713-416-7136-24/3725144

RelaxBuff

HTHobo
12-19-10, 11:38
I have been to 4S about 6 times in the last two years and have always left satisfied. But the girls are def on the older side. This is not always a bad thing as I am 50 myself but it would be nice to see some younger talent. I travel a great deal and visit AMPs all over the country and can find what I want "Out there" often.

But it would be nice to have a regular here at home base. Would love to get to know some local fellow mongers who can aid me in my search. I'd really like to find a twenty something who does in or out calls and provides an unrushed GFE.

Looking forward to getting to know local board members better and good luck out there guys.

By the by. If ever in Laredo, TX. Cross the border and visit boys town. It's like being a kid in a candy store and you just can't beat the quality or the price!

HTHobo

Relaxbuff2
12-23-10, 17:10
Visited Lotus before the stressful holiday coming up because my usuals were not in town. The visit wasn't terrible, but it wasn't out of this world either. Normal routine. Table shower and body shampoo, mediocre massage, and flip. Massage was rushed. I was in and out in about 40-45 minutes and I paid for the hour. I'll just wait for my usuals to come back in town.

Good luck guys,

Relax Buff

Allen
12-31-10, 08:59
Saw this on another board. AL.

There is another new AMP advertising in Free Times this week. Royal Spa. 110 Columbia NE Dr. Grand opening Jan. 1st. 803-736-3300.

Umehome
01-01-11, 13:00
Saw this on another board. AL.I noticed that the posting for royal spa on BP is by the same post or person that posts for Daily Massage on St. Andrews. Based on this I would imagine that it is the same offering as Daily, not much more than a massage. I went to daily 4 or 5 times just to see if they had to warm up and get to know you before anything else might be on the menu and I never got anywhere so I will pass on Royal for now. If anyone toftt please let us know. We need some new talent in Columbia.

Doctor D
01-07-11, 16:06
She is advertising massage in the therapeutic section of BP, but her ad suggests she might be offering sensual massage:

http://columbia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lomilomi-columbia/3756517

Columbia has lacked independent FBSM providers, but it appears a few newcomers are arriving on the scene.

Dr D

Nikon Joe
01-09-11, 18:21
I noticed that the posting for royal spa on BP is by the same post or person that posts for Daily Massage on St. Andrews. Based on this I would imagine that it is the same offering as Daily, not much more than a massage. I went to daily 4 or 5 times just to see if they had to warm up and get to know you before anything else might be on the menu and I never got anywhere so I will pass on Royal for now. If anyone toftt please let us know. We need some new talent in Columbia.I went there a week ago and it wasn't a very good experience. I had high hopes because of their ad in the adult section Backpage. The girl was cute enough but right from the start I had the feeling things were not going to be what I wanted. The towel was required and no extras were on the menu. An okay massage but would not repeat.

Max13
01-18-11, 16:48
She is advertising massage in the therapeutic section of BP, but her ad suggests she might be offering sensual massage:

http://columbia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lomilomi-columbia/3756517

Columbia has lacked independent FBSM providers, but it appears a few newcomers are arriving on the scene.

Dr DHolli is a trusted provider, her pics are accurate and she is a sweet heart. I will be seeing her alot more and hope that she stays in town. I'm so glad we finally got a really nice provider in town. Its overdue

Umehome
01-19-11, 15:05
Holli is a trusted provider, her pics are accurate and she is a sweet heart. I will be seeing her alot more and hope that she stays in town. I'm so glad we finally got a really nice provider in town. Its overdueYou had a much different experience than I had. She does incall over on Airport Blvd. And I was afraid of getting gunned down before I got to the room. After I walked in she ran over and locked the door which scared the shit out of me. I told her I did not feel good with that and gave her a little cash and told her it would be best if we cancelled the session. No hard feelings. As far as her pic goes I would disagree with you again but to each his own.

Corvette704
01-19-11, 22:42
I will be in Cola today (Jan 20th) mid afternoon and would like to get a sensual massage with full menu. Can anyone recommend a place or indy?

Smut Villian
01-20-11, 10:54
I will be in Cola today (Jan 20th) mid afternoon and would like to get a sensual massage with full menu. Can anyone recommend a place or indy?You're better off taking your chances with an independent from Backpage. Com. The only FS AMP here is 4 Seasons, but you may be disappointed with the offerings (imagine paying escort prices to get naked with a 50 year old mamasan.)

If, on the other hand, you decide you may as well settle for a competent massage with a good "handshake" at the end then there are several options available. The two best AMPs in that department IMHO would be New Energy and Lotus Therapy.

Ed6163
01-27-11, 08:22
Holli is a trusted provider, her pics are accurate and she is a sweet heart. I will be seeing her alot more and hope that she stays in town. I'm so glad we finally got a really nice provider in town. Its overdueCan you PM me with more information. I would like to see her instead of goin to an AMP in Columbia.

Doctor D
02-09-11, 13:30
Have any of you been to see Sunshine?

http://columbia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-have-tried-the-restnow-come-experience-the-best-pamper-urself/3834007

Can you tell us or PM me and give me an idea of what the session is like and what it all costs?

Many thanks.

Dr D

Doctor D
02-09-11, 13:35
http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-surrender-yourself-to-the-luxuries-you-deserve-call-about-specials-713-416-7136-24/3863621

And.

http://www.total-relaxation.webs.com/

Have any of you been to her and can you tell us more or PM me?

Relaxbuff2
02-21-11, 17:12
Stopped by today to get a rubdown at my all time favorite place! New girl there by the name of Sofia, which is of hispanic descent. I liked her a lot! On my way out, I seen my two favorities Britney and Eliana. While the rubdown was spectacular; I am a sucker for Eliana's gentle touch, wonderful personality, and beauty. PM for more info or details.

RelaxBuff

Laser Sphynx
02-22-11, 08:34
Stopped by today to get a rubdown at my all time favorite place! New girl there by the name of Sofia, which is of hispanic descent. I liked her a lot! On my way out, I seen my two favorities Britney and Eliana. While the rubdown was spectacular; I am a sucker for Eliana's gentle touch, wonderful personality, and beauty. PM for more info or details.

RelaxBuffHey RelaxBuff,

Noticed that whereever these gals are: Columbia or Greenville area, you give a glowing report. I've seen them and although they are okay, they aren't worth the money. I am of the opinion you are either one of them or their pimp and are writing self-serving reviews.

Umehome
02-22-11, 16:21
Hey RelaxBuff,

Noticed that whereever these gals are: Columbia or Greenville area, you give a glowing report. I've seen them and although they are okay, they aren't worth the money. I am of the opinion you are either one of them or their pimp and are writing self-serving reviews. I second the suspicion. I have seen these girls and was not impressed at all. They are out for the money and upsell a lot for a little bit in return. They are not worth it at all!

Jimmy Smits
02-22-11, 16:52
Hey RelaxBuff,

Noticed that whereever these gals are: Columbia or Greenville area, you give a glowing report. I've seen them and although they are okay, they aren't worth the money. I am of the opinion you are either one of them or their pimp and are writing self-serving reviews. For $1. 8 they will provide FS. Eleana is more than willing to put out at that price e. I've got someone who looks better who puts out a GFE for 1. 4.

Interested members pm me for details.

Relaxbuff2
02-23-11, 02:07
For $1. 8 they will provide FS. Eleana is more than willing to put out at that price e. I've got someone who looks better who puts out a GFE for 1. 4.

Interested members pm me for details.I am new to this board, but not new to the hobby! I have went all over the world and met some pretty hot babes with a nice rub. For me personally, when I come to the area that is where I go. Sometimes when I can't get in; I can go to the AMP. But usally I just look on BP for indies. I don't really care for some of my experiences that I had previously at the AMPs around here. I like younger chicks. However, I do go there from time to time when they aren't in town. I'm married with children and I don't prefer FS, so, I guess that's why its appeals to me more than some of you. Different strokes for different folks!

Later you guys!

BoredInSC
03-14-11, 15:33
Anybody been here yet? Just opened on 2 notch. I might have a visit there sometime soon closer than NE.

Allen
03-15-11, 06:20
It was reported earlier that this spa and the new one on St Andrews are the same people and its a regular massage no extras. No happy ending.

AL

Anybody been here yet? Just opened on 2 notch. I might have a visit there sometime soon closer than NE.

StreetDater
03-24-11, 22:21
Hey Fellow Hobbyists. I have finally scrounged up enough cash to make a long needed AMP visit. It has been quite a while! Anyway, my inclination is to travel to South of the Border and hit up Osaka for some FS. However due to fuel costs and reports of higher than usual fees along with uncertainty as to who the talent there is these days I was considering staying closer to home and trying NE for the first time. I realise I will not recieve FS, but I can live with that as long as the end result is the same. Has anyone been lately? And if so, who should I try to ask for and approx. Total cost for the massage and HE. I have been to Lotus a few times but it was a few years ago. Thanks for any ino and feel free to PM me.

Be Safe,

SD

LexLuther
03-25-11, 11:20
Anybody been here yet? Just opened on 2 notch. I might have a visit there sometime soon closer than NE.I went. It is run by Chinese and it is strictly legit. It was a very good massage though.

LexLuther

OneNut
03-28-11, 19:00
I am in COLA for the week and was wondering where I can find a Vietnamese or Thai AMP or escort? PM me with response if you don't want to post.

LexLuther
03-28-11, 19:29
I am in COLA for the week and was wondering where I can find a Vietnamese or Thai AMP or escort? PM me with response if you don't want to post.The only American city where I have seen Vietnamese and / or Thai AMP's recently is Honolulu. Three or four decades ago, you could find them in other major metropolitan areas. But the Viet and Thai girls now have much better options for earning a living and generally don't do such jobs. I'm sure there may be the odd exception. But you sure as hell won't find them in Columbia, SC.

As for escorts, I can't advise on that. In my humble opinion, patronizing escorts is a little like going to strip clubs. It's generally not worth it from a financial standpoint. It is much more likely that you can be sure of getting something like what you are looking for at a Korean AMP. If you can find a Chinese AMP (which you can in an increasing number of cities) , you can often hit a home run. A lot of Chinese providers far outshine their Korean counterparts. Some of them even offer bareback, and at very reasonable rates. However as I mentioned in another, recent post, the one Chinese place which I have found in Columbia, was strictly legit. How long they will stay that way is, of course, another question.

LexLuther

Ed6163
05-02-11, 11:43
I visited there on Thursday. Saw the same girl for the 3rd time. Each time she gets more comfortable with me and the service gets better. TS thorough FBM and HE! Great place.

Smut Villian
05-08-11, 19:12
Browsing through Backpage today and ran across an interesting ad:

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-asian-spa-so-much-better-25/4090899

Anybody remember the old VIP Spa located behind Bojangle's on Broad River Road (which closed down years ago)? I remembered them saying that the lease was up, and the facilities were falling apart. I was under the impression that they reopened as New Energy, especially since I saw a couple of familiar faces from the old VIP who moved to NE. I'm pretty sure these aren't the same people relocating to Broad River Road, especially after 10 (?) years; but I just thought the name of this new place was an interesting coincidence. Not able to TOFFT at the moment since I'm halfway across the country right now but, if no one beats me to the punch, I fully intend to check out the new place when I return and see if it lives up to its old namesake.

Doctor D
05-09-11, 14:51
Any intelligence on this advertiser in BP?

If the picture is of her, she has some nice looking legs.

Gentlemen,

If you are a gentleman that enjoys the company of a woman that is as intelligent as she is attractive, accept my invitation and prepare yourself for exciting satisfying experience.

I assume you are searching for that perfect rendezvous with a classy and charming lady. I enjoy catering to respectful gentlemen with class who enjoy absolute pleasure and relaxation. I am always attentive to your wants, needs and desires and receive great satisfaction in giving you pleasure.

My desire is to become totally immersed in you, to spend time with you in a leisurely, carefree dream escape.

I am very attractive (late thirty something) , soft spoken, and Mature. I do No Drugs, have zero Tattoos, nor do I Smoking). I am extremely sensual with great appeal.

Always Invigorating, Relaxing, Soothing and Stimulating. Enjoy a High Quality Experience in a Low Volume Environment. Attractive and Friendly woman with the Experience and Skills to meet your individual needs. From Light Touch to Deep Tissue, you will love my Full Body Massage. Today is a Great Day to Relax, Unwind, and find some peace of Mind.

Escape to the quite place where you can renew your Mind and Body. Indulge in a heavenly hour of Skilled, Integrated Bodywork in my inviting candle-lit room, while I loosen your knots, knead your tension and ease your stress with my soothing touch. You are always the Center of Attention.

7o4 (*) 89o (*) 6885)

Gentlemen Over 45.

Outcall Only. 150.

No Emails / Blocked Calls / or Text.

Quality Over Quantity. Always!

• Post I'd: 3739252 Columbia

Doctor D
05-09-11, 14:53
Browsing through Backpage today and ran across an interesting ad:

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-asian-spa-so-much-better-25/4090899

Anybody remember the old VIP Spa located behind Bojangle's on Broad River Road (which closed down years ago)? I remembered them saying that the lease was up, and the facilities were falling apart. I was under the impression that they reopened as New Energy, especially since I saw a couple of familiar faces from the old VIP who moved to NE. I'm pretty sure these aren't the same people relocating to Broad River Road, especially after 10 (?) years; but I just thought the name of this new place was an interesting coincidence. Not able to TOFFT at the moment since I'm halfway across the country right now but, if no one beats me to the punch, I fully intend to check out the new place when I return and see if it lives up to its old namesake. The old VIP must have closed about 5, maybe only 4, years ago. I don't believe NE has any connection to the ownership, but some of the talent went to NE. I was told that Lotus is run by the same woman who ran the old VIP.

How many AMPs does Cola now have? I've been away but it seems like there are several ads for new places opening.

-Dr D

Nikon Joe
05-10-11, 08:23
I drove by after work yesterday but there was still contruction debris in the doorway.

Umehome
05-10-11, 17:42
I drove by after work yesterday but there was still contruction debris in the doorway.Yeah I am not sure why they are advertising so much because it seems like it will be another week or more based on the construction before they open.

Proverted
05-12-11, 23:10
I was in Columbia last weekend and went by Traditional Thai massage. OK massage with no hint what so ever of extras.

Then the next day I went by Lotus. Saw Mikie. Fun Ts, good massage and a very nice hand shake.

Proverted
05-12-11, 23:12
Went by Royal Spa on Sunday. Great massage, but legit.

Jason Todd
05-18-11, 14:29
My last two visits to NE have both been pretty good. Very lengthy rubs with no rush and the usual good natured treatment. Handshakes at the end were fine but I have to say with the new bigger and more private rooms I keep expecting some upsale for other finishes but have yet to receive that sort of invite despite being a familiar face.

Blond Suave
05-19-11, 08:55
Maybe I'll get a CBJ for the price of a HJ! Anyone else going to dive in?

Craptacular
05-23-11, 01:26
I've been out of action for a while, but tonight I had the strangest dream! The kindly world of slumber allowed me to visit the newly opened VIP. The set up was pretty standard: TS, followed by a passable massage, and a typical (but very good) HE. I dreamed that I got to explore some of the finer points of my masseuse as she gave me my goodbye handshake. The talent was typical for the better Columbia AMP's-a little older, but decently attractive.

The hour was. 8 to the house, and I tipped the same. I knew I probably overtipped, but I wanted to get my foot in the door to establish a rapport. Given my masseuse's reaction to my generosity, I made the impression I wanted to make. I hope my dreams in the coming week take me back to harvest the rewards of this new professional relationship!

Anyways, folks, I wish you sweet dreams and happy hunting.

LexLuther
05-24-11, 09:02
I've been out of action for a while, but tonight I had the strangest dream! The kindly world of slumber allowed me to visit the newly opened VIP. The set up was pretty standard: TS, followed by a passable massage, and a typical (but very good) HE. I dreamed that I got to explore some of the finer points of my masseuse as she gave me my goodbye handshake. The talent was typical for the better Columbia AMP's-a little older, but decently attractive.

The hour was. 8 to the house, and I tipped the same. I knew I probably overtipped, but I wanted to get my foot in the door to establish a rapport. Given my masseuse's reaction to my generosity, I made the impression I wanted to make. I hope my dreams in the coming week take me back to harvest the rewards of this new professional relationship!

Anyways, folks, I wish you sweet dreams and happy hunting. Craptacular,

Welcome back to the fold (I hope). Might one ask why the only son of Mr. And Mrs. Craptacular retired in the first place? I always enjoyed your writing style and your enlightening posts.

LexLuther

Jason Todd
05-25-11, 13:59
Like Craptacular, I had an imaginary visit to the new VIP as well. I went on opening night and they had the look of still getting everything together but nothing too bad. The boss looked familiar but I don't quite remember from where however she said she recognized me which is usually a good sign for how you'll be treated. I got a younger than average provider (for this area) and she was cute. Table shower was ok but kind of rough (not enough soap to brush ratio) and the massage was nothing to write home about either. However, the handshake finish was very enthusiastic and well done so it certainly wasn't the worst way I spent an hour last week.

Member #4434
05-29-11, 23:25
The new spa that's opening in your area has 2 of my favorites from Charlotte there, you lucky bastards, LOL! I would like to tell you that they are worthless and to stay away, so they would come back!

But in all honesty, they are both great! The biggest descision you will have to make, is do you want a beautiful Blonde or Brunette. It wouldn't be fair for me not to tell you just how great an hour with either of them would be! Treat them nice and I'm very sure you will have a great time, I know I did :)

The link for the new place

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbella-vita-therapeutics-803-772-0503-25/4150774

I am going to post in BP as well, because I want to be sure you guys see it! Have fun!

Umehome
05-30-11, 17:52
The new spa that's opening in your area has 2 of my favorites from Charlotte there, you lucky bastards, LOL! I would like to tell you that they are worthless and to stay away, so they would come back!

But in all honesty, they are both great! The biggest descision you will have to make, is do you want a beautiful Blonde or Brunette. It wouldn't be fair for me not to tell you just how great an hour with either of them would be! Treat them nice and I'm very sure you will have a great time, I know I did.

The link for the new place.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbella-vita-therapeutics-803-772-0503-25/4150774

I am going to post in BP as well, because I want to be sure you guys see it! Have fun! Glad we finally have a place to visit in Columbia that is worth every penny! SM can pm me for details

Member #4434
05-30-11, 19:44
Glad we finally have a place to visit in Columbia that is worth every penny! SM can pm me for details" I told you so ", LOL! Glad to be of service, I knew you gentlemen would appreciate a facility like that. Now just go to the bank, get ALL your money and give it to them. That way there will be no reason for them to stay, and they can come back closer to me :)

Umehome
06-01-11, 15:10
" I told you so ", LOL! Glad to be of service, I knew you gentlemen would appreciate a facility like that. Now just go to the bank, get ALL your money and give it to them. That way there will be no reason for them to stay, and they can come back closer to me :)Ha ha yeah I think I will take it out over a long period of time because I want them to be around for a long time. For those that sent me a PM my box was full so if I did not repsond please hit me again for details.

Member #4434
06-02-11, 18:51
The new place has had technical dificulties, LOL. The A / C went out, and it will be Monday before they re-open. That will shoot a weekend to hell. At least that's the last word I got. Phone is still the same and working, so you might try calling, but I wouldn't drive over unless I did first.

Allen
06-03-11, 13:26
Probalby damn copper thieves. They rip the outside A / C units apart for a few bucks worth of copper to sell for scrap. Happened to my house out of state. They got the ac unit copper and copper pipes in my house. What a mess and $14, 000 repair bill for about 25. 00 worth of scrap copper. AL.

The new place has had technical dificulties, LOL. The A / C went out, and it will be Monday before they re-open. That will shoot a weekend to hell. At least that's the last word I got. Phone is still the same and working, so you might try calling, but I wouldn't drive over unless I did first.

Craptacular
06-05-11, 03:58
In keeping with my last post, I found myself visiting the new VIP again in my dreams a few nights ago. Same deal as before, but I drew a different masseuse in this dream. This one was a little younger with slightly better assets. As I suspected, my second visit allowed me to delve somewhat more deeply into their menu. No FS, but my HE did finish up with Russian service. I'm not sure my adventure was completely sanctioned by the management, as I dreamed that my girl kept glancing at the curtain as if she was concerned that someone might walk in. I dreamed that I left. 6 as a tip for her willingness to please.

I agree with something I saw someone post elsewhere: it appears that the thin walls and curtains will prevent anything like FS. Even though my HE's have been pretty nice and the girls were skilled, I don't know if my future dreams will draw me back to this place. I'm as partial to the AMP experience as anyone else, but the massage is merely passable at VIP, and the HE doesn't merit the house fee plus tip for me. Others may find it up their expectations, but I'm looking for a bit more, in the final analysis.

Anyways, I wish you all sweet dreams of your own, my friends.

Technicalone
06-15-11, 08:20
After RTFF I noticed back in January there was a comment about Holli (mobile massage) and her poor choice of incall location. Since this can easily be fixed, I was curious to know if any one has seen her, how the experience was, and what the fees are.

Her ad was shown on BP yesterday as shown on the following link:

http://columbia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mobile-hawaiian-massage/3672377

Feel free to PM.

Thanks

Technicalone
06-25-11, 21:07
Thanks to Redskinzzfans and Umehome for the heads up on the new place. The massage is great and I recommend a visit. Its a freshing antidote to the standard AMP experience.

Be safe.

Jason Todd
07-03-11, 18:24
2nd time was pretty much like the first and with the same provider. A bit more friendly and open but same basic visit as before. Kind of interested in seeing what if any other staff they have than the 2 I've seen and 1 I've been treated by but at this point wouldn't really recommend this place above the other choices in town.

Doctor D
07-06-11, 11:50
I enjoyed another really fine session at NE. Two of my favorites were there (one back from Lotus) and a third, whom I did not recognize. Also the manager, who is a very nice lady.

You don't go to NE for youth and glamor, but the quality of the service is tops: excellent table shower, really fine massage, and lots of personal attention at the end.

I prefer the new location, for the privacy of the entrance and the quieter neighbors. I learned that the manager, while at the former location, got into a row with the business next door and got hit in the face!

-Dr D

Scgentleman
07-11-11, 14:02
I too have had a very pleasurable experience at the new locale. However, there always only seems to be 1 lady working when I am there. Am I just going at the wrong time of day (after lunch to late afternoon)?

Member #4434
07-24-11, 01:22
Thanks to Redskinzzfans and Umehome for the heads up on the new place. The massage is great and I recommend a visit. Its a freshing antidote to the standard AMP experience.

Be safe.I thought I'd let you guys know there is another girl there now as well. Her name is Karina, and she is very exotic and pretty. I had a session with her at the sister spa, and it was great. She is a sweet girl, un-rushed session, I highly recommend seeing her as well.

Zapit
07-28-11, 20:10
Can anyone that's been to the new place you guys are talking about PM me with any info you have about it (extras, $$$.)?

Thanks

Allen
07-29-11, 10:09
I think this is it. AL.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bella-vita-therapeutics-803-772-0503-25/4150774

Can anyone that's been to the new place you guys are talking about PM me with any info you have about it (extras, $$$.)?

Thanks

Umehome
07-29-11, 12:34

ThanksCheck your inbox.

Zapit
07-31-11, 17:53
Got PMs from several SM, thanks for the info guys. I gave it a shot this weekend, wasn't the best rub or ending but I was satisfied. I'll probably give it another shot next time I pass through since it's a change from your standard AMP, plus you never know how you hit it off with different girls. So, I would recommend giving it a shot, a little more expensive than the upstate spots, but you have to pay more for a non asian experience.

Member #4434
08-02-11, 21:15
Got PMs from several SM, thanks for the info guys. I gave it a shot this weekend, wasn't the best rub or ending but I was satisfied. I'll probably give it another shot next time I pass through since it's a change from your standard AMP, plus you never know how you hit it off with different girls. So, I would recommend giving it a shot, a little more expensive than the upstate spots, but you have to pay more for a non asian experience.What was the name of the girl you had? Sometimes that makes all the difference!

Mtaylorusc
09-03-11, 12:48
Where is the safest place to get a great massage, any suggestions please message me.

Thanks!

Mtaylorusc
09-03-11, 12:51
What was the name of the girl you had? Sometimes that makes all the difference!I am also interested in knowing the place you are talking about, can someone message me too, I'm new here BTW. Also has anyone tried out Daily Massage on St. Andrews, also any suggestions there if so message me!

Arrowman
09-04-11, 08:51
Hay Mtaylorusc go to Royal Massage it's the best place in town ask for anything and use cash the hours are 10:00am. 10:00pm post results

And good luck.

Lorenzo
09-05-11, 02:54
Hay Mtaylorusc go to Royal Massage it's the best place in town ask for anything and use cash the hours are 10:00am. 10:00pm post results

And good luck.Where is Royal Massage?

Allen
09-06-11, 08:09
I think its the one thats out Two Notch past Lotus in the far right end of the Bi Lo shopping center.

AL

Where is Royal Massage?

Technicalone
09-06-11, 14:59
Royal is in the same shopping center as Dunkin Donuts just to the right of Dunkin. I have been to Royal many times. It was a great therapeutic massage and decent table shower. However, I never left as happy as could be. I don't know if any one has any different info.

Where is Royal Massage?

Allen
09-12-11, 08:21
Not sure what this means. But the newer AMP on St. Andrews up close to Kmart and Big Lots. Out front there is a small airbrush painted sign that says something like Top Asian Massage #1 and an arrow pointing to the building. So not sure if a second place opened up on the side or back of that other AMP that maybe isn't as legit as the new place.

AL

Smut Villian
09-12-11, 12:20

And good luck.Where is Royal Massage?LOL!

Lorenzo, don't even bother; Arrowman was just pulling Mtaylorusc's chain. Everyone knows that Royal is totally legit, and you won't get anything more than a competent massage. I guess it was just his way of saying,"RTFF, and come back when you've got some real intel to share."

Arrowman
09-13-11, 23:10
Not sure what this means. But the newer AMP on St. Andrews up close to Kmart and Big Lots. Out front there is a small airbrush painted sign that says something like Top Asian Massage #1 and an arrow pointing to the building. So not sure if a second place opened up on the side or back of that other AMP that maybe isn't as legit as the new place.

ALDrove by today the place had tape in front will check out new place Friday am

Gaboy9999
09-15-11, 15:34
Daily massage is a legit place, I went there about a month, got a great thorough strong massage, a little teasing up around the area, got down, I paid and she asked about tip, started to tell her she had her chance in the room, anyway gave her 40, it was a very good massage if thats what you need.

Zapit
09-15-11, 18:52
Sorry I'm a little slow on the response but Layla was the girl I saw.

What was the name of the girl you had? Sometimes that makes all the difference!

Sr2712
09-27-11, 16:56
Where is Royal Massage?They were on Two Notch between Lotus and Four Seasons but yesterday I noticed a Royal Massage sign on the location behind Rushes on Broad River. A quick drive by revealed a lit open sign in the window of what used to be New Energy before the fire a while back. Anybody got info on this one? A second branch of Royal perhaps?

Arrowman
10-20-11, 12:58
Visit to Royal spa on broad River where new energy used to be last night unfortunately I took one for the team pass onto all do not go the provider was at least 60 though I see that on back page everyone is advertising I wonder what's going on daily finally got the front fixed but the sign number one Asian it's the same thing for a moment things were going to pick up in cola but I guess not.

Cola 1965
10-21-11, 07:07
Visit to Royal spa on broad River where new energy used to be last night unfortunately I took one for the team pass onto all do not go the provider was at least 60 though I see that on back page everyone is advertising I wonder what's going on daily finally got the front fixed but the sign number one Asian it's the same thing for a moment things were going to pick up in cola but I guess not.Daily on St. Andrews. First dream was very good. Great message followed by a nice HE. Second trip not so good. Same girl different experience. Figured things would get better the second time around but not the case. Nice, slim girl maybe 30-35. Will try again to see what's up.

Sr2712
10-24-11, 14:25
Visit to Royal spa on broad River where new energy used to be last night unfortunately I took one for the team pass onto all do not go the provider was at least 60 though I see that on back page everyone is advertising I wonder what's going on daily finally got the front fixed but the sign number one Asian it's the same thing for a moment things were going to pick up in cola but I guess not.Hey guy, thanks for TOFTT, to bad it wasn't better. On a positive note, the new NE location in toward town across I-20 is now under new management it seems. Now advertising on BP as a grand opening. Tried them out and there is indeed a change there, same good service, nice new talent, and a great attitude. NE will remain my favorite in cola. And perhaps be even better with the new management. Not sure why all the sudden advertising among the AMP locations, in the past that seemed taboo or something but at least in this instance there is truth to the ads.

Stay safe!

Sr2712
10-25-11, 10:41
This one has been advertising on BP for a while but I havn't noticed any reviews, have any members enjoyed her services?

The tantric / body to body massage sounds very interesting.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-enrapturing-ecstacy-w-gorgeous-nubian-goddessthe-darker-the-berry-the-sweeter-the-juice-26/3846627

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-synergetic-massage-the-ultimate-experience-by-gorgeous-nubian-goddess-26/4527933

HonkyDong
10-25-11, 11:47
I made my 3rd visit to Daily. She remembered me which I hoped was a good sign but it was not. May go back if all I want is a decent massage.

However, I would rather spend a few more bucks somewhere else and leave a little more happy.

LexLuther
10-28-11, 09:53
They were on Two Notch between Lotus and Four Seasons but yesterday I noticed a Royal Massage sign on the location behind Rushes on Broad River. A quick drive by revealed a lit open sign in the window of what used to be New Energy before the fire a while back. Anybody got info on this one? A second branch of Royal perhaps?I went to Royal a few months ago. I believe provider was Chinese. It was a good massage, but nothing interesting on the menu except HR.

LexLuther

Zoomzoom22
11-02-11, 08:33
Went to Royalat1405, I don't know if it is the same one, as the CL ad says grand opening, I was traveling from Augusta back to 95.

Real old lady brought me to the room, and I was scared she was going to give the massage, but luckily she didn't.

30ish spinster cute, small chest though. Cindy or Sandy was her name. Ok massage, flip was good, .40 tip, left happy.

Ed6163
11-02-11, 23:30
This one has been advertising on BP for a while but I havn't noticed any reviews, have any members enjoyed her services?

The tantric / body to body massage sounds very interesting.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-enrapturing-ecstacy-w-gorgeous-nubian-goddessthe-darker-the-berry-the-sweeter-the-juice-26/3846627

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-synergetic-massage-the-ultimate-experience-by-gorgeous-nubian-goddess-26/4527933I have been very interested in this ad.

Ed6163
11-03-11, 00:09
I stopped in to see my regular girl. When they told me she was gone, I started to leave, but my other head told me different. Paid $.8 to the house and met pretty young Korean girl. After a thorough TS and FBM, including stepping on my back, right after the flip, the MS got her attention. Apparently she had a scheduled appt. Or something. Another Korean girl came in and started massaging. I don't think she knew how far along we were, because she seemed to be starting from the begining. The other girl came back and started working on the HE with the girl who came in to take her place! I had two beautiful K-girls working on my tension when the MS asked the one to leave to work on her scheduled appt. #2 worked my tension out completely! I had some issues earlier and she got totaly nude and felt really good! She asked me what my regular girl did and I told her HE only, but that I was going to push the issue for more. She said she would make me much more comfortable next time! I tipped her $.6 with the understanding that she would share with the other girl. I don't expet FS here, but I think I may be able to hook up with a BBBJ! I love this place!

Blond Suave
11-03-11, 13:15
I stopped in to see my regular girl. When they told me she was gone, I started to leave, but my other head told me different. Paid $.8 to the house and met pretty young Korean girl. After a thorough TS and FBM, including stepping on my back, right after the flip, the MS got her attention. Apparently she had a scheduled appt. Or something. Another Korean girl came in and started massaging. I don't think she knew how far along we were, because she seemed to be starting from the begining. The other girl came back and started working on the HE with the girl who came in to take her place! I had two beautiful K-girls working on my tension when the MS asked the one to leave to work on her scheduled appt. #2 worked my tension out completely! I had some issues earlier and she got totaly nude and felt really good! She asked me what my regular girl did and I told her HE only, but that I was going to push the issue for more. She said she would make me much more comfortable next time! I tipped her $.6 with the understanding that she would share with the other girl. I don't expet FS here, but I think I may be able to hook up with a BBBJ! I love this place!This is totally out of character for Best. 1)"young" there is under 50 and 2) more than fully clothed HE.

Time to check it out.

Competition working to our benefit?

Tension
11-09-11, 12:41
I am a regular visitor of New Energy. I love that place. I recently heard that they have new staff and management there. So went there to check it out. I saw new staff there. I paid the house and waited. A korean girl showed up (upper 20's or lower 30's). She was new and she moved from Atlanta. The massage started around 10:10, very nice and went on good for about 35 mins with some nice conversations.

After that, the flip and she started whining about the time and started to watch the clock and started bitching about the services she had to render to the customers and how they ill treat her and bla bla bla for the next 10 mins. Then she goes "Ok. I am done and what else do you want." I was like what do you do. She goes oh you know just the HandShake. She finishes and cleaned. Then I got dressed and tipped her $.3. Then she goes, can I have one more of the $.2 bill. I was like did you just demand more tip. She goes "Yes. I need one more". This is very very unlikely of the old New Energy.

I guess NE just lost the "My Favorite and go to place" title.

Imdorad
11-10-11, 07:35
I am a regular visitor of New Energy. I love that place. I recently heard that they have new staff and management there. So went there to check it out. I saw new staff there. I paid the house and waited. A korean girl showed up (upper 20's or lower 30's). She was new and she moved from Atlanta. The massage started around 10:10, very nice and went on good for about 35 mins with some nice conversations.

After that, the flip and she started whining about the time and started to watch the clock and started bitching about the services she had to render to the customers and how they ill treat her and bla bla bla for the next 10 mins. Then she goes "Ok. I am done and what else do you want." I was like what do you do. She goes oh you know just the HandShake. She finishes and cleaned. Then I got dressed and tipped her $.3. Then she goes, can I have one more of the $.2 bill. I was like did you just demand more tip. She goes "Yes. I need one more". This is very very unlikely of the old New Energy.

I guess NE just lost the "My Favorite and go to place" title.Are you talking about the location on Rushmore?

Doctor D
11-10-11, 11:13

I guess NE just lost the "My Favorite and go to place" title.This is really disappointing news. New Energy was my favorite place too, and though Cola seems to have drawn a good number of new AMP's none of them seem to have the quality of service the Old New Energy had.

Does anyone know where Yumi and Gumi have gone? Are they still in Cola and perhaps working at another place?

Or have they returned to NC? PM me if you know.

Dr D

Sr2712
11-11-11, 14:42
Back in Columbia from a road trip, had a cancelled appointment and decided to drop by NE to unwind for the weekend early. Just noticed the recent comments and since I have visited under the new management with no complaints I was curious. Had a very nice visit with one of the new gals last trip so decided to try the other this time. Same good service and a happy time was had, this is still my favorite in the Columbia area. My take is that there may be some "growing pains" as the new managment tries to bring in nice new faces for us and as always YMMV.

Dr D, check your pm. G is still there.

This is really disappointing news. New Energy was my favorite place too, and though Cola seems to have drawn a good number of new AMP's none of them seem to have the quality of service the Old New Energy had.

Does anyone know where Yumi and Gumi have gone? Are they still in Cola and perhaps working at another place?

Or have they returned to NC? PM me if you know.

Dr D

Beez Wax
11-13-11, 21:15
I've been to NE since the management change. Gumi is still there. I was told that Yumi quit and has gone back to Korea for good. I have known the old manager K since she worked at the old VIP years ago. I think she still has a hand in running the place, but was told that she is rarely there. She has family on the west coast that she visits regularly. I've had pretty good service under the new management and I hope it stays that way.

Tension
11-15-11, 00:54
I love yumi. She was the best. I heard that there are 2 girls that work there. I got one and a bad experience. May be will try the other girl and see how it goes. I hope NE stays the way it used to be.

I've been to NE since the management change. Gumi is still there. I was told that Yumi quit and has gone back to Korea for good. I have known the old manager K since she worked at the old VIP years ago. I think she still has a hand in running the place, but was told that she is rarely there. She has family on the west coast that she visits regularly. I've had pretty good service under the new management and I hope it stays that way.

Cola 1965
11-17-11, 11:15
Saw Jane.

Mid 40's. Early 50's.

Okay looking.

80 entry fee / 30 tip.

Decent massage with HE.

Nice lady but way too old for my taste. Decent massage. Would not repeat.

Jason Todd
11-18-11, 00:37
I gave Best Message a try last week and don't imagine I'd give it another anytime soon. They seemed to be busy with at least 2 other customers there during my visit and perhaps because of this there was more waiting than I am used to and a bit of a rushed feeling during my stay. My provider was older gal and nothing much to speak of in the looks or personality departments. Massage was decent but below recent service I've received at other places. Nothing extra to end my visit and I left no tip.

Paid a visit to VIP recently as well and service was pretty good. Massage was pretty good and even got a portion of my rubdown done by two providers as they had an apparently needed business convo during my visit. Finish was a standard shake but I'd give the overall visit a thumbs up.

Spaceman Spiff
11-18-11, 03:58
I gave Best Message a try last week and don't imagine I'd give it another anytime soon. They seemed to be busy with at least 2 other customers there during my visit and perhaps because of this there was more waiting than I am used to and a bit of a rushed feeling during my stay. My provider was older gal and nothing much to speak of in the looks or personality departments. Massage was decent but below recent service I've received at other places. Nothing extra to end my visit and I left no tip.

Paid a visit to VIP recently as well and service was pretty good. Massage was pretty good and even got a portion of my rubdown done by two providers as they had an apparently needed business convo during my visit. Finish was a standard shake but I'd give the overall visit a thumbs up.Curiously on my last two visits to Best I've gotten four-hands for the finish both times. (This was probably 6 months ago though). I never go to a place if there's another car there if I can help it. You are much more likely to get good service if they aren't worried about having to be quiet, and if it's slow, you are more likely to be offered four-hands.

VIP seems solid. I've been there 2 or 3 times and got good service each time (and bare tits once).

Flyinhi
11-28-11, 00:44
Stopped by a couple of weeks ago, but the door was locked. Anyone know if this place is still in business?

Got PMs from several SM, thanks for the info guys. I gave it a shot this weekend, wasn't the best rub or ending but I was satisfied. I'll probably give it another shot next time I pass through since it's a change from your standard AMP, plus you never know how you hit it off with different girls. So, I would recommend giving it a shot, a little more expensive than the upstate spots, but you have to pay more for a non asian experience.

Awatcher
12-03-11, 11:45
Went to NE yesterday, beenthere a few times and always left happy. I guess it has changed no he. Girl was not very personable.

Beez Wax
12-04-11, 21:35
Went to NE yesterday, beenthere a few times and always left happy. I guess it has changed no he. Girl was not very personable.I agree. The new New Energy is not good. I have been a regular for many years, but will not return. The place is different and not very friendly. This is sad.

Ed6163
12-09-11, 19:21
You guys must not be doing something right at Best! It has taken me several visits to get aquainted with the girls, but now that I have, it is great! Last time fully naked and BBBJ!

Arrowman
12-10-11, 13:14
To all of my hobbyist brothers I just finished all the administration portion of my new job that will be taken me to The wonderful place called Afghanistan it looks like I will be there until about May or June and that time I will be back to Lexington and by then I hope that not only the street scene but the massage parlor action is better especially new energy like others I am disappointed that the quality has went down. I'm told that where I will be the Internet is very limited so it will be difficult to stay abreast of what is going on in our stomping grounds I am sure that why'all will keep everything under control, and when I come back I hope that the cola action will be better but regardless I will miss it.

Arrowmans arrows are going to storage I have shot my last arrow for a while.

PS when I return I will be taking numerous road trips throughout the South AAMM.

Jason Todd
12-11-11, 19:08
I agree. The new New Energy is not good. I have been a regular for many years, but will not return. The place is different and not very friendly. This is sad.I'll toss my name into the disappointed hat as well. I gave them a run this Friday and wasn't really satisfied with any part of my visit. Massage was kind of rough, finish was rushed and overall visit was lacking in personality.

Beez Wax
12-11-11, 19:21
Since NE in no longer on my list, I guess I'll have to turn my attention to Best. Sounds like things are getting interesting there.

Has anyone tried the new place that moved into the old New Energy location on BRR near the Rush's? It looks like it is called Royal Spa massage. Not to be confused with other Royal Massage. Or has the other one just moved to this location? I'll give it a try, but unfortunately I'll have to wait until after the holidays.

Cola 1965
12-13-11, 00:41
Saw Mimi today. Let's just say it was a very enjoyable experience. Haven't been to Best in over a year but it is worth the trip. Will repeat to see if it gets better from here. Any suggestions on who I might see the next time around please post or PM me. BTW. Mimi might show a little age in the face. The rack is amazing as well as the rest of her package.

Inglewood
12-15-11, 20:30
Paid a visit to Best recently. Very enjoyable experience. TS was very thorough. Massage could have been better. Therapist was Mae, middle age, petite, nice naturals, and attractive. After flip had a nice ending with prostate massage and full roaming privileges, followed by more massage on the front side. Very nice lady. Would probably repeat. 80/40 tho no tip was requested.

Doctor D
12-18-11, 12:11
Paid a visit to Best recently. Very enjoyable experience. TS was very thorough. Massage could have been better. Therapist was Mae, middle age, petite, nice naturals, and attractive. After flip had a nice ending with prostate massage and full roaming privileges, followed by more massage on the front side. Very nice lady. Would probably repeat. 80/40 tho no tip was requested.It sounds like Best is emerging as the best choice for AMP in Cola.

I had been a NE fan but am very sorry to hear it has let go some of its finest talent.

It appears Best has hired some new providers and that they know how to please.

I'll look forward to my next visit.

Dr D

Ed6163
01-05-12, 01:18
Mona is gone, but Mimi and Lisa have taken up the slack! Their four hands are awesome! I told you guys it was a good place. I haven't tried any other AMPs, but I did meet a lady in Lexington that gave the most awesome FBM and CBJ I have ever had! PM for more info.

OldnHorny1
02-12-12, 12:09
Well I have been to most massages in town but best seems at least for now the best bet, took the hr massage had lisa the TS was ok nice massage and on the flip she took great care to make sure I was happy let hands roam anywhere I wanted even took off her top and dropped shorts so I could use fingers while she worked me.

I'd say one of the best I've had offered 4 handed but I stuck with one tipped her 25 she didn't ask for and was happy ill be back good experience for the money.

Oldnhorny1

Ed6163
02-19-12, 01:15
I saw Mimi last week for an awesome massage and HE. She realized that I had seen Lisa during my last visit. I believe she wanted to show me why I should see her instead! Great massage! Her feet on my back was awesome! After the flip, she took her time and paid close attention to detail! Prostate massage was new for me.

Jrichards9993
02-20-12, 15:35
Stopped by Best and saw Mimi, great massage, and overall a really happy experience. Along with Osaka, now Best is in my regular rotation, would recommend to everyone!

Technicalone
02-20-12, 22:32
Mona is gone, but Mimi and Lisa have taken up the slack! Their four hands are awesome! I told you guys it was a good place. I haven't tried any other AMPs, but I did meet a lady in Lexington that gave the most awesome FBM and CBJ I have ever had! PM for more info.Does anyone have any intel on the Lexington Indy therapist? Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

Scooter5
03-02-12, 17:19
Coming up to cola this weekend. Where is this best spa everyone is talking about.

Old530
03-02-12, 18:09
ANY INFO ON.

Royal off Broad River Road.

VIP off Bush River.

And New Energy off Broad River.

Do they offer FS.

I have had no luck with AMP'S in Cola.

I have always had to go to Greenville and Anderson.

Lucky in Anderson is very good.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Corvette704
03-03-12, 16:13
Coming up to cola this weekend. Where is this best spa everyone is talking about.I am wondering the same thing. Please PM the info and I can offer some places here in Charlotte.

Spaceman Spiff
03-05-12, 02:04
To answer two questions:

1) Best Massage (formerly "Our Place") is on Saint Andrews road between Broad River Road and I-26. It is on the South side of the road more or less across from the Bi-Lo plaza.

2) The only Full Service AMP in Columbia is "Four Seasons" on Two Notch Road. However unless things have changed, it is lackluster and over-priced.

Umehome
03-06-12, 08:21
To answer two questions:

1) Best Massage (formerly "Our Place") is on Saint Andrews road between Broad River Road and I-26. It is on the South side of the road more or less across from the Bi-Lo plaza.

2) The only Full Service AMP in Columbia is "Four Seasons" on Two Notch Road. However unless things have changed, it is lackluster and over-priced.Although some people seem to have had good luckatBest I have never left very satisfied. The massage and HE have always been ok at best and for the quality of the ladies I prefer to spend my money elsewhere.

Like Spaceman stated Four Seasons is over priced in a big way and unless you like paying for that grandma type you should again look elsewhere.

I recently decided to retun to VIPs on BushRR to see if things had changed since they opened. I was pleasntly surprised to find a new younger lady greet me at the door. She was much younger than most AMP providers in the area and spoke English much better than most as well. After a nice TS we returned to the room and she asked if I visited other places in Columbia. I mentioned that I had been to NE but was very upset because of the changes in staff / management. She laughed and said she would be right back. She returned with another lady, young and beautiful as well, and they both massaged me for a while. Then the new lady said she was glad I came by and wanted to know if there was anything else they could do before I left. The rest was very nice. SM can PM me for more details but needless to say it was a great trip and much better than any other experience that I have had in Columbia AMPs.

Iceman20
03-24-12, 09:01
I'm a regular on the Milwaukee forum but visited your fair city last week. Since Milwauke is a desert when it comes to AMPs I wanted to try out Columbia's offerings. Stopped by Royal but there were so many people hanging the parking lot, I decided to drive on.

I stopped in New Energy and had the displeasure of meeting 2 older ladies. When I asked for someone younger, one asked if I wanted my granddaughter and started asking me how old I was. Then she stated that they werern't that type of place (what type?) Obviously I left with out donating to their favorite charity.

Than I stopped at VIP. I was met at the door by a pretty young girl with a huge smile. I went with the 1 hour table shower & massage. Everything was great. The girl (Paykeyno?) gave the best TS and massage I have ever had and I left very happy.

I almost want to move to Columbia so I can stop at the VIP every week.

Iceman

Lov2play
03-28-12, 21:50
Hey, I'm a upstate guy (GVL) but I see where VIP in Columbia might be interesting. I get to Col. Every now and then so if you can give me a little incite on amounts and such, let me know.

Thanks!

BTW: VIP in Anderson is pretty good too.

L2p

Smut Villian
03-30-12, 18:58
I'm a regular on the Milwaukee forum but visited your fair city last week. Since Milwauke is a desert when it comes to AMPs I wanted to try out Columbia's offerings. Stopped by Royal but there were so many people hanging the parking lot, I decided to drive on.

I stopped in New Energy and had the displeasure of meeting 2 older ladies. When I asked for someone younger, one asked if I wanted my granddaughter and started asking me how old I was. Then she stated that they werern't that type of place (what type?) Obviously I left with out donating to their favorite charity.

Than I stopped at VIP. I was met at the door by a pretty young girl with a huge smile. I went with the 1 hour table shower & massage. Everything was great. The girl (Paykeyno?) gave the best TS and massage I have ever had and I left very happy.

IcemanYeah, New Energy used to be one of the better joints in this town. But, ever since one of their star performers left and the place was taken over by new management, it's been nothing more than a shadow of its former self. I'd still like to see a FS AMP (other than Four Seasons) open up shop here; it might be just the ticket to light a fire under the asses of the other establishments.

Spamy91
03-31-12, 15:31
I went to VIP'S due to some of the chatter here on the board and was very disappointed. I paid 80 for a ts, sauna, and massage. The table shower was relaxing as a matter of fact the whole thing was relaxing. But there was no special attention. At all. She gave me the wash cloth to wash junior. In the massage there was no teasing or any attention even on the flip. She finished and said you go home now. WTH! I hinted to give some 'extra attention' and she said no. I offered a nice tip and she said ssshhh. She conceided to having me attend to myself and she might help. I said no and that I had come there for the extras. She was nice enough and I hinted that maybe there could be some extras next time and she said not with her. She was mid 40's maybe and her name was Ora? I think anyway. Oh well. First time might be the last. Does anyone know who I can request specifically for the extras and the tip info? Please PM if you do.

Thanks

Lorenzo
03-31-12, 17:34
I went to VIP'S due to some of the chatter here on the board and was very disappointed. I paid 80 for a ts, sauna, and massage. The table shower was relaxing as a matter of fact the whole thing was relaxing. But there was no special attention. At all. She gave me the wash cloth to wash junior. In the massage there was no teasing or any attention even on the flip. She finished and said you go home now. WTH! I hinted to give some 'extra attention' and she said no. I offered a nice tip and she said ssshhh. She conceided to having me attend to myself and she might help. I said no and that I had come there for the extras. She was nice enough and I hinted that maybe there could be some extras next time and she said not with her. She was mid 40's maybe and her name was Ora? I think anyway. Oh well. First time might be the last. Does anyone know who I can request specifically for the extras and the tip info? Please PM if you do.

Thanks

IcemanWow! What a contrast in experiences! How do you account for the disparity in experiences except for there being two different providers? Probably the best thing is to RTFF and see who the best providers are and then ask for one of them specifically. I don't suppose any of the girls would discuss services before you lie down on the table.

Umehome
03-31-12, 19:58
Wow! What a contrast in experiences! How do you account for the disparity in experiences except for there being two different providers? Probably the best thing is to RTFF and see who the best providers are and then ask for one of them specifically. I don't suppose any of the girls would discuss services before you lie down on the table.I can explain what happend or what is going on but not on the open forum. Sorry but SM pm me and I will let you know what is going on.

Tension
04-02-12, 00:12

ThanksThis sounds like my experience except her age.

I am regular at New Energy. The service there has gone down a bit so after reading some posts, thought would try VIP.

She was in upper 20's or lower 30's may be. She greeted with a smile and then paid 80, nice TS and then she gave a wash cloth to clean the junior myself. Then gave a good massage and on the flip again gave a good massage. She did not even say her name and when asked she asked me why do I want to know. Finally she said ok you are done and go home. I asked for extras and she said "no extras and why everyone is coming looking for extras. If you want extras go somewhere else not here at VIP." Moreover she slammed the door behind me when I left. Did not like the attitude. Very much disappointed.

Hammertime69
04-04-12, 21:56
I can explain what happend or what is going on but not on the open forum. Sorry but SM pm me and I will let you know what is going on.Tried. Your PM box is full

Hammertime69
04-04-12, 22:09
Out by VIP. Anyone TOFTT yet? If not I may have to step up to the batters box later this week.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-spa-opening-day-specials-32/5454866

Umehome
04-05-12, 06:20
Out by VIP. Anyone TOFTT yet? If not I may have to step up to the batters box later this week.

http://columbia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-spa-opening-day-specials-32/5454866I am going to hit it up today and will report back. Also sorry about my inbox it empty now.

Blond Suave
04-07-12, 19:37
I am going to hit it up today and will report back. Also sorry about my inbox it empty now.I called to check before heading over this morning and the receptionist / manager said they were booked. I look forward to hear how things are over there with all the traffic they are seeing. If I don't see any reports soon I'll give them a shot next week.

MistaMike
04-08-12, 00:14
I am going to hit it up today and will report back. Also sorry about my inbox it empty now.I stopped by there this past week. Pm for details

Jrichards9993
04-09-12, 14:25
Did anyone have an experience with Aria from Tantric Retreat that was in town last week? I was going to sample but could not get to Columbia in time. Any intel would be greatly appreciated, maybe see her on her next visit.

Mets Fan
04-10-12, 14:11
Anyone have any information on what happened to Solace? I went there a few times and had a nice time with Brittany. I think they've been closed for a year or more. Was wondering if they are still in business under a different name.

Umehome
04-11-12, 09:57
Anyone have any information on what happened to Solace? I went there a few times and had a nice time with Brittany. I think they've been closed for a year or more. Was wondering if they are still in business under a different name.Yeah Solace has been closed for a while and I think Brittany moved or decided to call it quits not sure which but they didn't open under a different name.

Ed6163
04-14-12, 23:17
I visited Best today. My girls Mimi and Lisa are gone. Mamason said they "Retired". I saw Kay. Massage was OK. Flip was better than massage. Kay is petite and pretty. Mid 30's to early 40's. I have found at Best that the more you see the same lady, the better the treatment is. I really miss Mimi!

RockHard1
04-17-12, 11:18
I called to check before heading over this morning and the receptionist / manager said they were booked. I look forward to hear how things are over there with all the traffic they are seeing. If I don't see any reports soon I'll give them a shot next week.Hey all of you SC GUYS be careful with the new American (VIP) Spa in Columbia. I stopped there last week- I was very surprised. It is owned by Stacey that owned Stacey' s in Charlotte. Same girls and same attitudes. High cost and very bad service. But don't take my word. Check the reviews on the Charlotte page for Stacy's. I guess Stacey does not realize that transporting across state lines attracts the FEDS. I hope none of you guys are there when it gets raided. LE in Charlotte put so much heat on her, she had to move.

Umehome
04-17-12, 13:56
Hey all of you SC GUYS be careful with the new American (VIP) Spa in Columbia. I stopped there last week- I was very surprised. It is owned by Stacey that owned Stacey' s in Charlotte. Same girls and same attitudes. High cost and very bad service. But don't take my word. Check the reviews on the Charlotte page for Stacy's. I guess Stacey does not realize that transporting across state lines attracts the FEDS. I hope none of you guys are there when it gets raided. LE in Charlotte put so much heat on her, she had to move.I am with you on this one. When I went to make my first visit I knew that I recognized one of the girls and when she started with the upsell right away I said I didn't have time to stay and would call to reschedule. I got out as quickly as possible and will not go back. Like you said it is just a matter of time before she gets busted here. The bad thing is I think she called and reported some of the other spas in the area which is why we have had so many changes at our AMPs.

DukeyLukey
04-17-12, 23:46
I have been to the American Spa and I saw a very lovely lady named Angelina and she was very sweet and persoalable and I had a great time with her.

She gave me my full hour like promised and I had an awesome time with her and I was able to choose from 4 girls. Angelina had a petite little body wth a great tight ass. I had never seen anyhing like this place with the water machines before. Had a very sensual time. However its all inclusive and all the girls were wearing little lab coats with bikinis underneath. It was a great experience and I left wth a very Happy Ending.

RockHard1
04-18-12, 00:45
Umehome,

Yes, your observation are correct. A fellow Charlotte monger emailed me yesterday. He stopped at the VIP in Columbia on Saturday. He has know Stacey at several locations for about 6 years. Stacey told him that she had put about $30, 000 in upgrades at tha Columbia Spa. She also said that the was "SC Guys" we're standing line line. That would be paid back in less than a month. He saw Jennifer (blonde) and Cameron (brunette) from Charlotte and a Jasmine / Mandy from Columbia. Stacey bragged to him the she had "special arrangements" with Columbia LE. They would leave her completely alone. It also is her style to turn in AMP's to local LE. Interesting he noticed a care taking pictures across the street. Be careful.

I am with you on this one. When I went to make my first visit I knew that I recognized one of the girls and when she started with the upsell right away I said I didn't have time to stay and would call to reschedule. I got out as quickly as possible and will not go back. Like you said it is just a matter of time before she gets busted here. The bad thing is I think she called and reported some of the other spas in the area which is why we have had so many changes at our AMPs.

RockHard1
04-18-12, 16:19
Stacey,

This is a great reply to my comments earlier. So I see that you are back to your old tricks of promoting yourself and your girls on this monger site. I do not thank the SC GUYS are really that dumb. Do you know that transporting women across state lines for illegal activity as well as Federal offense? But of couse you only wpok yourself in NC that were grandfatered in the law. We met 4 years ago.

I have been to the American Spa and I saw a very lovely lady named Angelina and she was very sweet and persoalable and I had a great time with her.

She gave me my full hour like promised and I had an awesome time with her and I was able to choose from 4 girls. Angelina had a petite little body wth a great tight ass. I had never seen anyhing like this place with the water machines before. Had a very sensual time. However its all inclusive and all the girls were wearing little lab coats with bikinis underneath. It was a great experience and I left wth a very Happy Ending.

DukeyLukey
04-18-12, 19:19
U obviously don't know what you are talking about. V. I. P. Is an AMP. And Stacey's doesn't own it She is however going to remodel and restaff Charlotte. She is a nice lady would never call on anyone. The new spa is the hottest thing I've experienced. Everyone should try it out! The girls there are Cali, Jenn, Natasha, Angelinna, Cameron, Blaze and London and still hiring. It is all-inclusive.

RockHard1
04-18-12, 23:28
Stacey,

Thank you for the update on your construction plans. It is nice to have such a great provider. See you on the 6 pm news.

U obviously don't know what you are talking about. V. I. P. Is an AMP. And Stacey's doesn't own it She is however going to remodel and restaff Charlotte. She is a nice lady would never call on anyone. The new spa is the hottest thing I've experienced. Everyone should try it out! The girls there are Cali, Jenn, Natasha, Angelinna, Cameron, Blaze and London and still hiring. It is all-inclusive.

DukeyLukey
04-19-12, 00:31
Your'e Welcome Sonya, but that sounds like a threat?

From the owner of Ambrosia? WoW

Trent0607
04-19-12, 01:51
I am new to the Columbia area and was looking for mp! Glad to see an american spa in my area. Considering checking it out during my lunch break tomorrow, anybody know if they have any girls working that are on the thicker side?

Trent0607
04-19-12, 02:34
I am new to South Carolina and was looking for an american mp" which wasnt hard to find", although I do like where its located. Easy access, yet still private enough. Going to check it out during my lunch tomorrow. Anyone know if any of the girls are thick? I appreciate any info. I'm from up north but I assume they all operate the same to some degree. However please refrain from the negativity thats obviously personal. I'm just trying to find a mp I can get accustomed too and a well por-portioned girl to get comfortable with.

Trent0607
04-19-12, 03:08
Wow. Do I ever miss Atlantis and the old house out on US 378. Good times were had by all.I just moved back to the area but was here back when atlantis and lmr were open. Those were the days. The american spa has a couple girls from lmr you know? That was all I needed to know.

True Grit
04-19-12, 13:50
I can't speak for anyone else but I had a wonderful time when I visited the new American Spa when I went there. Got to choose which one of the pretty ladies that I wanted to spend my hour with and we had sexy time. Unlike most of these asian spas I have visited over the years this spa was quite high tech if I do say so and was kept very clean and all the ladies were pleasant and friendly when greeting me at the door. Recommend to my fellow travelers and any locals who are looking to spend some quality time with pretty ladies who aren't pushing for Extra Tips and who can actually speak english. Finally!

RockHard1
04-19-12, 14:54

Yes, ask for Jenn, she is blond. 24, thick, DD's and a great personallity. Some times (but not all) she likes another spe girl also to participate. PM me if you want more information.

Good Luck,

Rockhard1

I am new to South Carolina and was looking for an american mp" which wasnt hard to find", although I do like where its located. Easy access, yet still private enough. Going to check it out during my lunch tomorrow. Anyone know if any of the girls are thick? I appreciate any info. I'm from up north but I assume they all operate the same to some degree. However please refrain from the negativity thats obviously personal. I'm just trying to find a mp I can get accustomed too and a well por-portioned girl to get comfortable with.

RockHard1
04-19-12, 14:59
My Dearest Stacey,

In no way am I threating you. Cannot you take a compliment? You are contributing such a great service to the men of Columbia. I am so saddened because it will not last long. You should have known that transporting across state lines is a Federal offense.

Stacey,

Thank you for the update on your construction plans. It is nice to have such a great provider. See you on the 6 pm news.

DukeyLukey
04-19-12, 17:39
I am new to the Columbia area and was looking for mp! Glad to see an american spa in my area. Considering checking it out during my lunch break tomorrow, anybody know if they have any girls working that are on the thicker side?Yes A Marilyn Monroe type Beautiful sweet girl named Jenn. Also London is a beautilful thick African-American lady.

Trent0607
04-19-12, 21:50
Its like I never left Columbia. I left 6 yrs ago and just moved backed. I was a fan of atlantis and lmr and always wondered what happened to carly and summer, two of my favorite girls! Well to anyone else who were fans of these girls, go to the american spa. I found what I was looking for. Still same great attitude and service. And its also alot cheaper than lmr was. I enjoyed going there but had to limit myself cause it was so expensive. I can go here alot more. Nice setup as well and some very unique water machines or whatever there called. Its clean, thats all I care about.

LexLuther
04-20-12, 08:11
I'm American, born and bred. And I've been visiting "sex spas" since I came back from Vietnam in the early 70's. And even before that, before there were "spas" or AMP's in the U.S., I used to risk life and limb to cruise down 14th St. NE in Washington, DC. I also visited the white, clapboard clad brothels in Rosslyn and Tyson's Corner, VA before those places became upscale office and shopping venues. Without recanting my entire sex life here, I think I can sum it up succinctly by saying that I've experienced sex with every kind of woman one can find, from corn-fed white girls, to ghetto crack hoes, college sweethearts, a couple of wives, Nubian princesses, Chinese, Eskimoes, Koreans, Japanese, Philippinas, Vietnamese, Thais. And the list goes on and on.

So if you guys don't mind, and I'm sure some of you will, I will hold myself out as something of an expert on the subject. And I think I can say unequivocally, that (for me at least) the Asian spas are better. First of all, the girls are much more likely to be cleaner. They know what guys want and deliver it better than any other race of women on earth. By virtue of racial and cultural differences, Asian women tend to care more for the well being of their customers and clients. And, in this state, and in this time, the Asian spas are much likelier to stay in business. The people who own and run them are better schooled and positioned to keep themselves out of the purview of nasty Uncle LEO. And remember, if they spa stays out of trouble with the law, you are much likelier to stay out of trouble with the law. Some of you might not care too much about this, but I know I do.

But, as they say, a difference of opinion is what makes a horse race.

LexLuther

Umehome
04-20-12, 10:10
I'm American, born and bred. And I've been visiting "sex spas" since I came back from Vietnam in the early 70's. And even before that, before there were "spas" or AMP's in the USA, I used to risk life and limb to cruise down 14th St. NE in Washington, DC. I also visited the white, clapboard clad brothels in Rosslyn and Tyson's Corner, VA before those places became upscale office and shopping venues. Without recanting my entire sex life here, I think I can sum it up succinctly by saying that I've experienced sex with every kind of woman one can find, from corn-fed white girls, to ghetto crack hoes, college sweethearts, a couple of wives, Nubian princesses, Chinese, Eskimoes, Koreans, Japanese, Philippinas, Vietnamese, Thais. And the list goes on and on.

So if you guys don't mind, and I'm sure some of you will, I will hold myself out as something of an expert on the subject. And I think I can say unequivocally, that (for me at least) the Asian spas are better. First of all, the girls are much more likely to be cleaner. They know what guys want and deliver it better than any other race of women on earth. By virtue of racial and cultural differences, Asian women tend to care more for the well being of their customers and clients. And, in this state, and in this time, the Asian spas are much likelier to stay in business. The people who own and run them are better schooled and positioned to keep themselves out of the purview of nasty Uncle LEO. And remember, if they spa stays out of trouble with the law, you are much likelier to stay out of trouble with the law. Some of you might not care too much about this, but I know I do.

But, as they say, a difference of opinion is what makes a horse race.

LexLutherLex: I agree 100% and it is very unfortunate that the good AMPs in Columbia have had to change and downgrade service and girls because of this new American Spa.

Umehome
04-20-12, 10:18
Well Stacey I guess you think that we are not keen on your antics but we know that you are reporting under Trent0607, DukeyLukey, and TrueGrit. Also, FYI there is no need to point fingers at someone in NC that has nothing to do with our reports. It is just unfortunate for you that some of us have been around long enough and have traveled enough to know how you operate and what kind or trash you are and the trash that you hire to work with you. All we can hope for is that enough people get the word out about your operation and about what you have done to create problems for our other Spas and AMPs and hopefully you will get run out of this town quickly.

Guys if you want the truth on this place and the people that run it read the Charlotte forum and PM me so that we can rid Columbia of this Scum.

Hardup 2
04-20-12, 10:39
Well Stacey I guess you think that we are not keen on your antics but we know that you are reporting under Trent0607, DukeyLukey, and TrueGrit. Also, FYI there is no need to point fingers at someone in NC that has nothing to do with our reports. It is just unfortunate for you that some of us have been around long enough and have traveled enough to know how you operate and what kind or trash you are and the trash that you hire to work with you. All we can hope for is that enough people get the word out about your operation and about what you have done to create problems for our other Spas and AMPs and hopefully you will get run out of this town quickly.

Guys if you want the truth on this place and the people that run it read the Charlotte forum and PM me so that we can rid Columbia of this Scum.I hope you'll keep this fued going with American Spa it's great for business if it keeps up Stacey. Will.

Have to open up a second place just to handel the over flow.

RockHard1
04-20-12, 12:55
Stacey,

I am very happy to hear that you are doing so well. Free enterprise is such a good system. Umehome speaks the truth. I am glad that you finally have picked a monger name that truly describes you "Hardup 2". However, you really should spend some of the money that you are making and buy a VIP membership to this site. Also, I am glad that you like competition. See you in Columbia.

S

I hope you'll keep this fued going with American Spa it's great for business if it keeps up Stacey. Will.

Have to open up a second place just to handel the over flow.

Mets Fan
04-20-12, 12:59
It's been a long time since I've seen this kind of hostility on the board. I think that unfortunately it's a sign of the times and the fact that there isn't much to choose from in Columbia. With the Leo crack down on the establishments (LMR, Atlantis, Brooks) several years ago it left only 4S the only place one can get FS around here. If the allegations about American are true, then it's probably only a matter of time before they are no longer a player in the game.

DukeyLukey
04-20-12, 13:13
It's been a long time since I've seen this kind of hostility on the board. I think that unfortunately it's a sign of the times and the fact that there isn't much to choose from in Columbia. With the Leo crack down on the establishments (LMR, Atlantis, Brooks) several years ago it left only 4S the only place one can get FS around here. If the allegations about American are true, then it's probably only a matter of time before they are no longer a player in the game.The sad thing is the allegations are not true. Someone is trying to run us out. I've never been on this forum before. I try to do my own thing and let everyone else do theirs. I felt I needed to defend myself is the only reason I, m here now. We are a clean upstanding business with mostly college girls. Can't ya'll just give me a break?

RockHard1
04-20-12, 13:38
Stacey,

You have a fair request. If you are truly trying to run a clean safe business only using college girls, I will back off for now.

Rockhard1

The sad thing is the allegations are not true. Someone is trying to run us out. I've never been on this forum before. I try to do my own thing and let everyone else do theirs. I felt I needed to defend myself is the only reason I, m here now. We are a clean upstanding business with mostly college girls. Can't ya'll just give me a break?

Love Kgirls
04-20-12, 14:44
The sad thing is the allegations are not true. Someone is trying to run us out. I've never been on this forum before. I try to do my own thing and let everyone else do theirs. I felt I needed to defend myself is the only reason I, m here now. We are a clean upstanding business with mostly college girls. Can't ya'll just give me a break?You have a lot of temerity. First, you come on this forum and pretend to be a monger, and you post false reports. Then, you create new screen names to post more false reports. Finally, you come clean about who you are (as if anyone had any doubt, anyway). After all this, do you actually expect anyone to believe anything that you say? I know that I will never visit any establishment with which you are affiliated in any city. How dumb do you think the guys who post here are?

Mets Fan
04-20-12, 15:04
After seeing the underhanded and deceitful tactics employed here, I for one will not be spending any $$$ at American Spa. We do not need these kind of tactics used. I'm also friends with several hobbyists who do not post on this board and I will be sure to let them know what kind of business tactics are being used. It'll be hard to stay open if there is no $ coming in.

RockHard1
04-20-12, 18:02
Mets Fan,

Thank you for this post. I am glad that I spoke up. Although Stacey's underhanded tactics have been directed at me over the past few days. I only wanted real hobbyists to know what was going on. Stacey thinks we are stupid, sex addict, dirty old men. That is the way she treats us while she gladly takes our mony and turns sweet girls into druggies. She should learn a lesson here.

Rockhard1

After seeing the underhanded and deceitful tactics employed here, I for one will not be spending any $$$ at American Spa. We do not need these kind of tactics used. I'm also friends with several hobbyists who do not post on this board and I will be sure to let them know what kind of business tactics are being used. It'll be hard to stay open if there is no $ coming in.

Uscue
04-21-12, 01:23
After seeing the underhanded and deceitful tactics employed here, I for one will not be spending any $$$ at American Spa. We do not need these kind of tactics used. I'm also friends with several hobbyists who do not post on this board and I will be sure to let them know what kind of business tactics are being used. It'll be hard to stay open if there is no $ coming in.I'm new to this board after another poster informed me of it. I'm a regular on two other forums I won't name out of respect for USASG. Was looking to try a parlor for the first time but guess I'll have to keep looking. Got turned off of American after seeing who I presume is the owner posting reviews on here of her own establishment. Rookie mistake is something I could've called it but then the two other posters started hardcore shilling for how great it is which raised eyebrows. No one talks ona forum like that which has me apprehensive that they're real posters which in turn has me apprehensive about the spa in general.

RibsandWhiskey
04-21-12, 11:55
Your'e Welcome Sonya, but that sounds like a threat?

From the owner of Ambrosia? WoWSonya has been working for the past two weeks and actually stays busy. She spoke directly w / me about this issue and wanted to be left out of the drama. She has had enough of it in nc. Apparently this is par for course with American spas. They troll these boards posing as mongers and turning info over to LE. As we all should know by now anyone could be behind the posting. The male owners and or managers of these establishments post as well. Good luck now in SC because once the Americans started opening in NC everyone started getting raided. As for Sonya being jealous of Stacey or trying to run out competition I highly doubt that. She was in business for 2 years in NC before any raids and everything was smooth sailing in Columbia until she had to close due to the owner of Capri in Charlotte threatening her w / police. Rock Hard you do sound like someone in the biz. Most of your posts are pretty vague without a lot of intel. Are you perhaps someone that got fired from Stacey's or Capri trying to start BS between businesses again?

RockHard1
04-21-12, 23:53
Ribs,

I am just a Monger that appreciates a good and safe establishment like Sonya's. I have always known Sonya to be provide a good value establishment. It is a shame that Stacey does not. The only thing I have against Stacey is that she got my sister hooked on drugs.

Rockhard1

Sonya has been working for the past two weeks and actually stays busy. She spoke directly w / me about this issue and wanted to be left out of the drama. She has had enough of it in nc. Apparently this is par for course with American spas. They troll these boards posing as mongers and turning info over to LE. As we all should know by now anyone could be behind the posting. The male owners and or managers of these establishments post as well. Good luck now in SC because once the Americans started opening in NC everyone started getting raided. As for Sonya being jealous of Stacey or trying to run out competition I highly doubt that. She was in business for 2 years in NC before any raids and everything was smooth sailing in Columbia until she had to close due to the owner of Capri in Charlotte threatening her w / police. Rock Hard you do sound like someone in the biz. Most of your posts are pretty vague without a lot of intel. Are you perhaps someone that got fired from Stacey's or Capri trying to start BS between businesses again?

Arrowman
04-22-12, 05:17
I put it like this, I see American spa is going to shut down the AMP's alone because of poor upscale service alond with crackdown of BP. If I wanted full service I am willing to make a drive. Me, I'm happy with a good hand job so American spa well you know your place and it's not here. We love our AMPs.

RibsandWhiskey
04-22-12, 12:36
Ribs,

I am just a Monger that appreciates a good and safe establishment like Sonya's. I have always known Sonya to be provide a good value establishment. It is a shame that Stacey does not. The only thing I have against Stacey is that she got my sister hooked on drugs.

Rockhard1That's not good business or even common human decency. Every time I hear something new about this woman I get more disgusted. Now it really makes me wander if she was behind the busts in Charlotte as well. Pretty big coincidence that raids happen in both cities right around the time that she opened. I guess drug addicts will do whatever it takes to get their drug money. Stacey since we know you read this,"Quit destroying innocent people's lives." Then maybe you won't have to waste our time and your's with fake posting.

Relaxbuff2
04-22-12, 13:15
I'm not a hardcore monger, but I do like to see someone oce or twice a week. So, I'm no expert, but the AMPs don't have this chaos. I can gladly go there or see an independent girl off BP just as easly before I. Would deal with this. Perhaps, you don't get the "ideal" girl, but why even have to deal with all of this? Doesn't that worry any of you? I'm not interested in the American Spas here. Seems like too much of a risk, upsell, and waste of Time For me.

For the most part, the regular places (AMPs) stay out of harms way of LEO here and have been open for years. Ill stick with my usual. PM me for details. If you are looking for someone new.

RockHard1
04-23-12, 00:34
Ribs,

I simply want decent establishments like Ambrosia stay open. I have gone to Ambrosia for several years with no complaints. On the other hand, any establishment Stacey has been involved with has had poor service. I think we Mongers should give our opinion with our money.

Stacey first told my sister about the easy money, then made her work. 12 hour shifts 5 days in a row because she was bringing customers in. When my sister complained about being tired, Stacey gave her uppers to get her high. A year later, my sister was on the streets. She died last year. She continues to destroy sweet girls that do not have a choice. She needs to stop.

Rockhard1

That's not good business or even common human decency. Every time I hear something new about this woman I get more disgusted. Now it really makes me wander if she was behind the busts in Charlotte as well. Pretty big coincidence that raids happen in both cities right around the time that she opened. I guess drug addicts will do whatever it takes to get their drug money. Stacey since we know you read this,"Quit destroying innocent people's lives." Then maybe you won't have to waste our time and your's with fake posting.

PlugForSocket
04-23-12, 03:17
I visit the "american spa" and had no problem there. Only american girl parlor in area I know of so upper hand there already. However I enjoy both the oriental mp's as well as american mp's. Don't know how long they will stay in business but when I went I saw a larger sized girl with black hair and was tan and treated me well. Chose her from a choice of african american woman who was easy on the eyes as well. My girl was Carmin or Carmen. VEry sexy woman with a full D or DD cup who filled out that two piece nicely. I'm going back to visit her next time I am able. I see alot of trouble is going on behind management area, but my girl seemed to be unfazed by this and gave me a good massage when I was there.

PrGuy23
04-23-12, 08:25
I'm from NC so know my share of American spa. If the Stacey that they mentioned from VIP is from stacey's spa in pineville then be ready for upselling before, during and almost at the finish of the massage. If the Sonya that they mentioned is from ambrosia then there is not upselling they give you price options you choose then enjoy. Any tip extra is your decision. Money aside, in terms of skills on erotic massage go to sonya. At the end there are other providers on each place so this could change. Everybody complaints about Capri spa in pineville nc. But I know a provider there and her service excellent, no upselling almost GFE. Friends of SC at the end YMMV so TOFT.

SailorSC
04-25-12, 10:33
Did anyone have an experience with Aria from Tantric Retreat that was in town last week? I was going to sample but could not get to Columbia in time. Any intel would be greatly appreciated, maybe see her on her next visit.I have seen her several times. Typical Tantra experince. Aria is a very sweet lady and knows what she is doing.

DukeyLukey
04-25-12, 11:14
I can't believe you guys would believe any of these lies. I invite you to meet Stacey personally. Never been on drugs nor allows them in establishment or anyone to work under the influence. There are no problems with management or employees, these are other spa owners or disgruntal exemployees trying to ruin the business. If this bull would stop on here there would be no problems its ALL False information. Try it for yourself instead of playing into this petty bull.

DukeyLukey
04-25-12, 12:03
The Stacey from American Spa is not from Pineville does not do drugs nor allow drug use by employees and certainly would not give them to anyone, only been in business 1 year. Sorry to hear anyone passes from od, but it is slander to say something like this about someone you don't know and is running a very clean establishment, however they promote their own businesses in the process. Just wanted to let you guys know these are lies. You should check it out for yourself. Stacey is at American Spa daily, No upselling just relaxation. This is the last post from me too much drama here for us. Come visit us.

JimmyJam11
04-25-12, 15:29
I wouldn't call myself a monger but I happened to visit some of these establishments from time to time and in was in the area last week and dropped by american spa. I saw a girl named danielle, she was very sweet, tanned, sexy. She gave the best massage I've ever had, great conversation, and absolutely beautiful legs and deep blue eyes. I recommend danielle highly and I will be visiting her again when I come back in town.

RibsandWhiskey
04-25-12, 20:48
The Stacey from American Spa is not from Pineville does not do drugs nor allow drug use by employees and certainly would not give them to anyone, only been in business 1 year. Sorry to hear anyone passes from od, but it is slander to say something like this about someone you don't know and is running a very clean establishment, however they promote their own businesses in the process. Just wanted to let you guys know these are lies. You should check it out for yourself. Stacey is at American Spa daily, No upselling just relaxation. This is the last post from me too much drama here for us. Come visit us.For the last time, Sonya at Ambrosia has nothing to do with your negative reviews. You have received several in Charlotte as well. Do you think competition is behind that as well? You will not ever do well and will constantly have to post fake reviews, even though you claim you're not, until you quit using girls that up sale. I even tried to defend you against someone that definitely seemed out to get you, but it's obvious you are clueless. You just refuse to accept the negativity and continue to come on here and post fake reviews. And then because that's your tactics you accuse others of doing the very same thing you do. Ambrosia gets good reviews because they provide a good service. If the girls don't they get the boot. That's the only reason Sonya reads the forum. She has never trashed any competitor. Why would she start with your trashy spas?

RibsandWhiskey
04-25-12, 20:51
I wouldn't call myself a monger but I happened to visit some of these establishments from time to time and in was in the area last week and dropped by american spa. I saw a girl named danielle, she was very sweet, tanned, sexy. She gave the best massage I've ever had, great conversation, and absolutely beautiful legs and deep blue eyes. I recommend danielle highly and I will be visiting her again when I come back in town.Stacey if you want to come across as a sincere person then please quit be. S. Us. In one breath you say your done posting and then U-turn around and pull this fake post. Nice try.

RockHard1
04-25-12, 23:10
Poor, Sweet, Stacey,

I am so very sorry for you. Most Mongers are not as dumb as you believe. I hope that you really get some help for your psychological issues. I know that it is hard on you that you live a life of LEO informer- it must me hard to turn young girls that have no choice and then inform on them. Don' t you remember Brenda, Linda, Leslie and my sweet sister, Nicole? Do not you remember what your NC LEO contact told you about those Charlotte AMP' s U-turned in this year? Do you really want me to go on? Or should really be fearful that you past deads have finally caught up to you?

I can't believe you guys would believe any of these lies. I invite you to meet Stacey personally. Never been on drugs nor allows them in establishment or anyone to work under the influence. There are no problems with management or employees, these are other spa owners or disgruntal exemployees trying to ruin the business. If this bull would stop on here there would be no problems its ALL False information. Try it for yourself instead of playing into this petty bull.

RockHard1
04-25-12, 23:41
Dear Stacey,

I am so sorry that your business is so bad that you have time to invent a Monger to write fictions information about your poor establishment in Columbia. But really, Stacey, since you have so much time you could invent a more creative name than JimmyJam11. I really think a paid advertisement would be much better. However, I really do appreciate how your business is struggling. So you have to save your money. The next session that I have with you, I will try to leave a bigger tip. Oh, by the way did you forget that you left some evidence behind at your last location. I really hope that will not use all of it against you and your partner. By the way, I finally found where my sister is buried last Novemer. But please don not worry, I had enough money to give her a proper burial. Please be safe, Dearest Stacey.

I wouldn't call myself a monger but I happened to visit some of these establishments from time to time and in was in the area last week and dropped by american spa. I saw a girl named danielle, she was very sweet, tanned, sexy. She gave the best massage I've ever had, great conversation, and absolutely beautiful legs and deep blue eyes. I recommend danielle highly and I will be visiting her again when I come back in town.

RockHard1
04-26-12, 00:28
Dear Stacey,

The real truth will set you free. Why do you only work in the NC book store that has been grandfathered in the law while the girls in your other location are completely exposed? I completely agree with you. The truth will set you free or convict you? If your girls are not drugged up, why do they fall asleep on top of customers? Oh, I am sorry, it probably is because you require them to work 12 hour shifts day after day? You do not realized that most true Mongers do not view the girls as trash while you do.

RibsandWhiskey
04-26-12, 10:38
Stacey if you want to come across as a sincere person then please quit be. S. Us. In one breath you say your done posting and then U-turn around and pull this fake post. Nice try.The moderator changed my original post. I was calling out the, should I say instead,"manure". Stacey tells us she's no longer going to post nor is she concerned with our opinions. Then she turns right around and validates us by advertising on our forum. Stacey there is an appropriate place on this forum to advertise. This is the part you are supposed to read and figure out what your clientele base wants, not argue with us and then blame other folks for the negative feedback. Now I am getting tired of preaching to a dead horse. I no longer care to clog up the board with this drama. Just want to warn others reading this post that American Spa, if it is anything like Stacey's Place, is most likely going to be an up sale from an unattractive girl.

RockHard1
04-26-12, 22:24
Ribs,

I am with you. I am stopping this battle because I already know that she will hers before DNC.

The moderator changed my original post. I was calling out the, should I say instead,"manure". Stacey tells us she's no longer going to post nor is she concerned with our opinions. Then she turns right around and validates us by advertising on our forum. Stacey there is an appropriate place on this forum to advertise. This is the part you are supposed to read and figure out what your clientele base wants, not argue with us and then blame other folks for the negative feedback. Now I am getting tired of preaching to a dead horse. I no longer care to clog up the board with this drama. Just want to warn others reading this post that American Spa, if it is anything like Stacey's Place, is most likely going to be an up sale from an unattractive girl.

RockHard1
04-26-12, 22:58
Stacey,

Remember these words "the truth will set you free but it also can convict you". Which is your fate?

Ribs,

I am with you. I am stopping this battle because I already know that she will hers before DNC.

Bam120
04-28-12, 12:12
Stacey,

Remember these words "the truth will set you free but it also can convict you". Which is your fate?After the way you have been trashing Stacey, I have decided to call you on a few things. I have worked for you and experienced how you degraded and insulted your girls by call us white Trash and tattooed sluts. I know you encouraged us to call crime stoppers on CTS, Believe Spa and Staceys. Also, I have known you to have people make harrassing phone calls to girls who have previously worked for you. This is one reason that you can not keep good people. Also, remember when you worked with us in Mythle Beach you was so messed up on drugs, I had to take you to the Owners condo. You then told him you were pregnant and needed $2, 000 to see a doctor. He called your bluff and said that it was impossible because he had a visectomy. LOL. You are a liar that bame everyone for your unhappy world of drugs. Get a life and leave others alone. You become very jealous when others are doing better than you. Looser!

RockHard1
04-29-12, 00:46
My Dearest Stacey,

No worries Stacey, we will always be friends. I am not going to reply to your lies. Have you ever tried writing fiction novels? I really am sorry that your business is about to fold. Also my Dear Stacey, can you please stop inventing names for this forum. The Bam120 is not very creative. It is interesting that Bam120 was only invented yesterday with two posts about how bad our friend Sonya is. I am going to help you with screen names. What about StayMan, StayHo, StayMo, StayMe, or StayPo?

My Friend Stacey, please realize that most mongers are good men with regular jobs. They are very normal people. This hobby may be unusual but in general they are good men. If you took the time you would know this. I really do not want to exchange insult for insult. Does Charlotte LE know that you provided free coke to the girls on last Christmas party bus? That coke was not cola. Did you know the driver of that bus filmed your "party"? Also, does your boy friend know that you had an abortion while you were dating him because you did not know who was the father?

Stacey, please let me help you. I will gladly take you tons detox program and pay for it because you do not have the money. The last time that you did detox you really felt good. I want to help you. The drugs you use make you do crazy things.

Your Friend Forever,

Rockhard1

After the way you have been trashing Stacey, I have decided to call you on a few things. I have worked for you and experienced how you degraded and insulted your girls by call us white Trash and tattooed sluts. I know you encouraged us to call crime stoppers on CTS, Believe Spa and Staceys. Also, I have known you to have people make harrassing phone calls to girls who have previously worked for you. This is one reason that you can not keep good people. Also, remember when you worked with us in Mythle Beach you was so messed up on drugs, I had to take you to the Owners condo. You then told him you were pregnant and needed $2, 000 to see a doctor. He called your bluff and said that it was impossible because he had a visectomy. LOL. You are a liar that bame everyone for your unhappy world of drugs. Get a life and leave others alone. You become very jealous when others are doing better than you. Looser!

RibsandWhiskey
04-29-12, 12:01
After the way you have been trashing Stacey, I have decided to call you on a few things. I have worked for you and experienced how you degraded and insulted your girls by call us white Trash and tattooed sluts. I know you encouraged us to call crime stoppers on CTS, Believe Spa and Staceys. Also, I have known you to have people make harrassing phone calls to girls who have previously worked for you. This is one reason that you can not keep good people. Also, remember when you worked with us in Mythle Beach you was so messed up on drugs, I had to take you to the Owners condo. You then told him you were pregnant and needed $2, 000 to see a doctor. He called your bluff and said that it was impossible because he had a visectomy. LOL. You are a liar that bame everyone for your unhappy world of drugs. Get a life and leave others alone. You become very jealous when others are doing better than you. Looser!Rock Hard is obviously upset with Stacey but he is not Sonya. As to all this other stuff you post, I highly doubt Sonya would be dumb enough to harass people that way. Believe Spa has never been busted and if she were going "to go" after someone would it not most likely be them? I don't believe for one second that Sonya is a druggy. If that were the case she would not have been able to maintain as long as she has. Everyone gets pissed when she starts working because it hurts their pockets hence the nasty reviews. It's been going on for almost a year now. She was called names like this before in Charlotte. The manager of Capri would love to start drama between Stacey and Sonya. That way they start calling one another in. Capri also told CTS that Sonya called the police on them, then posted fake reviews pretending to be CTS and bashing Ambrosia. Bam I doubt Sonya would be jealous of you either. She's an educated and articulate woman. Did you pass elementary? You need to do a grammar check or lay off the drugs yourself.

Bam120
04-29-12, 12:23
Rock Hard is obviously upset with Stacey but he is not Sonya. As to all this other stuff you post, I highly doubt Sonya would be dumb enough to harass people that way. Believe Spa has never been busted and if she were going "to go" after someone would it not most likely be them? I don't believe for one second that Sonya is a druggy. If that were the case she would not have been able to maintain as long as she has. Everyone gets pissed when she starts working because it hurts their pockets hence the nasty reviews. It's been going on for almost a year now. She was called names like this before in Charlotte. The manager of Capri would love to start drama between Stacey and Sonya. That way they start calling one another in. Capri also told CTS that Sonya called the police on them, then posted fake reviews pretending to be CTS and bashing Ambrosia. Bam I doubt Sonya would be jealous of you either. She's an educated and articulate woman. Did you pass elementary? You need to do a grammar check or lay off the drugs yourself.Ask her why she got caught in sc bust with all the pills in her car?

Spamy91
04-29-12, 13:24
American Spa. Good or bad it is what it is. I am confident that no one is on the fence anymore. They're either going or they're not. This thread has become a pissing contest and isn't really reporting anything else about the local parlors. Who cares about Stacey, Sonja, or the spa. Go, report your experience and good or bad. PM people who ask for additional info and stop using the thread to fight with each other.

Bam120
04-30-12, 11:03
I now remember that you graduated in HJ, BJ, & FS.

Why are you running a Jack Shack, Dr. Psycho?

Rock Hard is obviously upset with Stacey but he is not Sonya. As to all this other stuff you post, I highly doubt Sonya would be dumb enough to harass people that way. Believe Spa has never been busted and if she were going "to go" after someone would it not most likely be them? I don't believe for one second that Sonya is a druggy. If that were the case she would not have been able to maintain as long as she has. Everyone gets pissed when she starts working because it hurts their pockets hence the nasty reviews. It's been going on for almost a year now. She was called names like this before in Charlotte. The manager of Capri would love to start drama between Stacey and Sonya. That way they start calling one another in. Capri also told CTS that Sonya called the police on them, then posted fake reviews pretending to be CTS and bashing Ambrosia. Bam I doubt Sonya would be jealous of you either. She's an educated and articulate woman. Did you pass elementary? You need to do a grammar check or lay off the drugs yourself.

Hardup 2
04-30-12, 18:14
American Spa. Good or bad it is what it is. I am confident that no one is on the fence anymore. They're either going or they're not. This thread has become a pissing contest and isn't really reporting anything else about the local parlors. Who cares about Stacey, Sonja, or the spa. Go, report your experience and good or bad. PM people who ask for additional info and stop using the thread to fight with each other.Amen Brother

Lorenzo
04-30-12, 21:34
Will you bitches take your hair-pulling fight somewhere else and leave the forum for legitimate reports? Let those who want to go to American Spa go there and those who don't, don't. Let's move on!

Tension
04-30-12, 23:21
Saturday around 8:30 pm, I decided to give American Spa a try. I parked my car and for some reason did not feel alright. I didn't even got out of my car and just drove off to NE (I am a regular there). On my way back, I decided to get something from Captain D's. Just as I was pulling into the Drivethrough, I saw couple of LEO cars parked in Franks Car clean center and facing the American Spa. It was dark and I couldn't see if they were just watching the road or any activities in American Spa. I do saw couple of cars parked in front of American Spa and it was open. Not sure if it is already in the watch list. I was glad I followed my instincts and not went in there. Be careful there.

Tension

Daemlar
05-02-12, 22:53
Thanks folks! You've helped me decide which MP to visit! Any MP that's NOT in Columbia. That's the worst display of petty, transparent, bull crap I've ever read on this or any other board.

Jason Todd
05-04-12, 23:47
Interesting to see the spike in posts in this thread for once, too bad they were 90% drama and 10% usable information.

KfunExchange
05-09-12, 01:55
It seem like many here talks like two place being the same. Well similar address. American Spa is at 652-C Bush River Road. Columbia, S. C. And VIP Therapy is at 652 Suite-G Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29210.

Two business provide different service as American Spa with little extra.

DkMike1
05-12-12, 11:10
Looking for a "good" AMP in the Columbia area. Which has the best service New Energy, VIP, or Royal? PM me if you have details.

ColaGuy
05-16-12, 00:24
I am interested and excited to try a massage parlor. I have actually never been to one and want to experience what all they have to offer. These two establishments caught my eye and I have seen adds for them. Could anyone send me PMs about tips / hints / tricks on getting a sensual massage and what good experiences you have had.

Thanks a lot in advanced!

Tension
05-17-12, 01:36
I am interested and excited to try a massage parlor. I have actually never been to one and want to experience what all they have to offer. These two establishments caught my eye and I have seen adds for them. Could anyone send me PMs about tips / hints / tricks on getting a sensual massage and what good experiences you have had.

Thanks a lot in advanced!Well. After all the drama, I thought of trying American Spa and see whats up with that. Went in there. Was greeted by a good looking girl. Paid the house $100 for the session and she gave a coupon for $20 off of next visit. Put me in a auto massage table for about 10 mins. Then invited me into the massage room. This room is a multipurpose room. The table in the room served as both TShower place and massage bed. Undressed. She came and undressed to Bikini. I was thinking to myself. Mmmm. Interesting. Started with a TS (the worst in my life). Half way thru with the TS, started to massage my back. This went on for about 10 mins. Then the flip and came the lousy continuation of the TS for the front side. 2 mins into the TS, question popped. Do you have any special Requests. I asked whats on the menu. She said, .6 for topless and. 8 for nude. Then I asked, what next after that. Well just a standard HJ and nothing else. I get to touch her for that period. That was ridiculous. For a lousy massage, do I wanted to spend 1. 6 or 1. 8 for just a F*G HJ. I told her, to hell with you and american spa. She did not show any reaction (may be used to it from multiple customers). She said, she would just finish the HJ without undressing and no touching. Gave a lousy HJ. I went in at 9:20 and was out by 9:45. And the damage was 1. 2.

Lesson Learnt. I decided that I will stick with my usual NE. I love that place (even though the service has gone down a little bit. Still better than these rippers)

Dirty Old Guy
05-17-12, 07:14

Thanks a lot in advanced!Cola,

There are lots of "in's-and-out's" to this hobby that a lot of us have learned by trial and error. Here's some tips / hints that might help you get that "good experience" you are looking for.

Enjoy the hobby.

Dirty.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside. Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your I'd. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP. Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say Hello, to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer. This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times,"have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Get / Present a Business Card. Some AMPs have business cards so you can ask for one on your way out. I have the girls write their name on them so I didn't forget and I could "ask" for them when I go back. Even if they weren't there on my visit, it showed the new provider or mama-san that I was there before. If you walk in with a business card and ask for a specific girl, that's a pretty big clue you're back for more.

3b) Fake Being a Repeat Customer. If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. And have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3c) If you are a new Customer. You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

3d) Prove you are not LE. If a provider thinks you are a cop, you will most likely NOT get any extras. This is why some check your drivers license (although I haven't had that happen). Some are content with the "Are you a cop?"/"no" routine. Others want to be sure so tips like being free with your nudity, placing her hands on your genitals, or anything else that leads them to believe you are a normal guy not looking to bust them. That's pretty much the whole point of being a repeat customer.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP. Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Use Provided "Purse". Many times, you will see a little purse or bag that is there for you to put valuables in. Use it to put your "valuables" in and carry that with you to other areas of the spa. You may go to a sauna, hot-tub, shower, or table-shower. Since you won't have pockets, look for the little bag and carry it with you. If they don't have one, you can ask for one. In some places, you may just stay in the room you were brought into the entire time (no shower). In this case, you will be able to keep an eye on your things. If you are leaving the room and are worried, look for something to carry your valuables in. NOTE: Having your things in the little bag is a neat clue to the girl that you have done this before.

6) Bring your own condom. The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

7) Shower Etiquette. Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

Revision 1: A mamsan once told me: Cops won't shower. The level of vulnerability is way too high. No badge. No gun. No wire. It's just too risky. I am sure there have been exceptions, but by taking a shower, you really help put them all at ease, not to mention your provider, who will just be happy you are clean.

8) Enjoy the Massage. It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

9) Lose the Towel. If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

10) Become Aroused. Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

11) Wait to Flip Over. At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

12) The "Tip". The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (I. E. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing. One thing some guys recommend is leaving the tip out in advance. But, I know some guys here recommend strongly against it, but I have always found it works to strip down, lie down, and have the money sitting on the counter before the girl returns to the room. The only times I've ever had to haggle is when I didn't do that.

13) The Fun Part. When she returns (or starts) , it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

14) Variations. If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

15) Happy Ending. After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

16) Be Polite. I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f*k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

17) Learn the Language. If you can learn Korean / Chinese / etc, you will most likely have an easier time communicating what you want in an AMP. The most difficult part is telling them what you want or trying to listen to their broken english. You'll most likely find yourself in a vulnerable position making the "BJ" motion followed by a dollar amount. Learning their native tongue, or a few phrases, can improve your experience.

18) Post Your Experience. We don't need every detail, but posting in the city forum where the AMP / Spa is located will help everyone with certain details of locations and pricing and if anything beyond a massage happened. Price and extras vary from region to region. If you get ripped off at a place, tell us that too and we'll appreciate you "taking one for the team.

RockHard1
05-17-12, 13:15
Does anybody remember Carly and Summer from Atlantis and lmr about 5 years ago? They were the BEST? I had a few sessions with Summer when she worked in Charlotte at Ambrosia about two years ago. Also, I had several "very rewarding" sessions with her when she worked at Stacey's a year ago. However, I have not seen here since January. Is she at the American Spa in Columbia? If anyone has. Any information about Summer, please PM me.

LexLuther
05-17-12, 14:34
Well. After all the drama, I thought of trying American Spa and see whats up with that. Went in there. Was greeted by a good looking girl. Paid the house $100 for the session and she gave a coupon for $20 off of next visit. Put me in a auto massage table for about 10 mins. Then invited me into the massage room. This room is a multipurpose room. The table in the room served as both TShower place and massage bed. Undressed. She came and undressed to Bikini. I was thinking to myself. Mmmm. Interesting. Started with a TS (the worst in my life). Half way thru with the TS, started to massage my back. This went on for about 10 mins. Then the flip and came the lousy continuation of the TS for the front side. 2 mins into the TS, question popped. Do you have any special Requests. I asked whats on the menu. She said, .6 for topless and. 8 for nude. Then I asked, what next after that. Well just a standard HJ and nothing else. I get to touch her for that period. That was ridiculous. For a lousy massage, do I wanted to spend 1. 6 or 1. 8 for just a F*G HJ. I told her, to hell with you and american spa. She did not show any reaction (may be used to it from multiple customers). She said, she would just finish the HJ without undressing and no touching. Gave a lousy HJ. I went in at 9:20 and was out by 9:45. And the damage was 1. 2.

Lesson Learnt. I decided that I will stick with my usual NE. I love that place (even though the service has gone down a little bit. Still better than these rippers) As my homies in the 'hood say "That's what I'm talking about."

I don't know why anyone would opt for a white woman for their hobbying needs. And if you were to get to fist base with a non-Asian provider, you would undoubtedly find that the hygiene was lacking as well as the attitude.

Are there Asian providers who don't go the final mile? Absolutely. Are there Asian providers who have not figured out how to keep their pussies clean? Same answer. But pound for pound, dollar for dollar, your best bet is at an AMP.

LexLuther.

LexLuther

Spaceman Spiff
05-17-12, 18:00
I agree with most of what DOG wrote below, but I would demur about the "valuables bag".

In my experience, AMP girls are scrupulously honest (setting aside the necessary-for-business stuff like lying to cops). I have never had any problem with leaving my stuff in the room, and I think it would be off-putting to some of the girls as a trust issue. (Of course, if the girl specifically requests I use the bag I do).

Would I say this about an "American" operation? No way! But AMP girls generally aren't "damaged" and don't see themselves as sinners and scum-of-the-earth. They might not love the job, but it's like being a garbage-man. There's nothing wrong with it even though you hope to do better someday.

Also,"thank you" is a simple phrase that can go a long way if you use it often at the various stages of your session.