PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

TonySunshine
05-08-17, 01:47
New to the area here in Charleston, happy to have found this site. Figure I'll share a few reports since I have been here about a month now.

Started at Rivers Spa. Walked in around 6 pm on a Sunday and the place was empty. Got Cici,(seemed to be 30's, about a 6/10) 70 in the door and 50 tip. The massage was lackluster but not particularly bad. Asked for medium and got medium. Did get interrupted to go answer the phone which was odd to me cause I seemed to be the only customer but she wasn't the only employee. I could hear others walking around and talking. At the end of the back she started a lot of teasing and was very good at it. On the flip she was fine with OTC and UTC, even helped me get good access under to her chest. Took a bottle of water and walked away happy enough.

A week later I tried to do another walk in, this time to Zen on Ashley phosphate, it was going to be a 30 minute wait at the time so I left and found an add for Rainbow a few minutes away. Went there and walked in to a very skinny woman, maybe late 30's, probably 40's though didn't catch her name. 60 in the door and 40 tip. Asked for medium again and got an OK massage a little bit of teasing before the flip. She seemed a bit more shy and reserved so on the flip I kept my hands to my self except for a little OTC, end was good and I left.

The following week I thought hard about repeating Rivers and Cici, but I had found this site through google (wasnt a member yet) and read good stuff about Zen, so I decided to take another crack at it instead. Called ahead this time and when I showed up I was taken to my room by Sunny (I think that's her name, maybe Sunyi?) Declined the TS and went with an hour, 80 and 50 tip. She was quiet, but friendly at first did an ok job on the massage gave some good teasing throughout the entire back and placed my hands in some fun areas. I was excited until the flip, she changed. Did a great job but seemed to rush all of a sudden, ok with some OTC touching but blocked anything else. Then as I left she changed again and became very playful. I thought to myself "wow, this chick is a handful".

Leading up to Tonight. I went to scope out another place (will talk about it below), then called and found Sunny was working at Zen so I decided to give her another chance. Went there and when I came through the door she greeted me like an old friend. Took the TS and went with an hour again. Same price and tip. TS was amazing, she was talkative, playful, and thorough. The massage was the best I have had in a long time. Great even compared to professional legit massages I have had. The high spirits and playfulness continued and there was a lot of teasing and even encouragement for OTC touching. On the flip she was top notch, great OTC, and even invited some light UTC. She is definitely worth a visit to, or rather multiple visits to. LOL.

The place I was trying to scope out tonight was this http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/843-499-7498-charming-massage-new-in-town-asian-massage/15891703.

Followed GPS to the location they list to scope out the area, but the address is a Dialysis clinic. Seems fishy, Anyone have experience with it?I don't know if was me but when I went there it was a middle aged mamasan that was there and the place looked more like a family setting. I walked right out. It's been over a year I went to rivers spa. Only two women was there and they wasn't worth looking at but the massage was A1. I did notice they have a new sign up which means they have new management. I might have to plunge into this soon LOL.

Dairyman
05-08-17, 07:54
Well done and keep it up.

New to the area here in Charleston, happy to have found this site. Figure I'll share a few reports since I have been here about a month now.

Started at Rivers Spa. Walked in around 6 pm on a Sunday and the place was empty. Got Cici,(seemed to be 30's, about a 6/10) 70 in the door and 50 tip. The massage was lackluster but not particularly bad. Asked for medium and got medium. Did get interrupted to go answer the phone which was odd to me cause I seemed to be the only customer but she wasn't the only employee. I could hear others walking around and talking. At the end of the back she started a lot of teasing and was very good at it. On the flip she was fine with OTC and UTC, even helped me get good access under to her chest. Took a bottle of water and walked away happy enough.

A week later I tried to do another walk in, this time to Zen on Ashley phosphate, it was going to be a 30 minute wait at the time so I left and found an add for Rainbow a few minutes away. Went there and walked in to a very skinny woman, maybe late 30's, probably 40's though didn't catch her name. 60 in the door and 40 tip. Asked for medium again and got an OK massage a little bit of teasing before the flip. She seemed a bit more shy and reserved so on the flip I kept my hands to my self except for a little OTC, end was good and I left.

The following week I thought hard about repeating Rivers and Cici, but I had found this site through google (wasnt a member yet) and read good stuff about Zen, so I decided to take another crack at it instead. Called ahead this time and when I showed up I was taken to my room by Sunny (I think that's her name, maybe Sunyi?) Declined the TS and went with an hour, 80 and 50 tip. She was quiet, but friendly at first did an ok job on the massage gave some good teasing throughout the entire back and placed my hands in some fun areas. I was excited until the flip, she changed. Did a great job but seemed to rush all of a sudden, ok with some OTC touching but blocked anything else. Then as I left she changed again and became very playful. I thought to myself "wow, this chick is a handful".

Leading up to Tonight. I went to scope out another place (will talk about it below), then called and found Sunny was working at Zen so I decided to give her another chance. Went there and when I came through the door she greeted me like an old friend. Took the TS and went with an hour again. Same price and tip. TS was amazing, she was talkative, playful, and thorough. The massage was the best I have had in a long time. Great even compared to professional legit massages I have had. The high spirits and playfulness continued and there was a lot of teasing and even encouragement for OTC touching. On the flip she was top notch, great OTC, and even invited some light UTC. She is definitely worth a visit to, or rather multiple visits to. LOL.

The place I was trying to scope out tonight was this http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/843-499-7498-charming-massage-new-in-town-asian-massage/15891703.

Followed GPS to the location they list to scope out the area, but the address is a Dialysis clinic. Seems fishy, Anyone have experience with it?

ChasMale
05-08-17, 08:39

Followed GPS to the location they list to scope out the area, but the address is a Dialysis clinic. Seems fishy, Anyone have experience with it?Yup it's next to the Dialysis clinic. History has been -- when they first opened totally legit. Then they relaxed and it seemed it depend upon who you got. Have not seen a report in awhile so can not tell you what to expect.

ChasMale
05-08-17, 08:55
New here,

Wondering if anyone has any information on one of these below:

http // charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sexy-young-korean-girls-new-arrived-call-5104936225/17338798

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-lovely-asian-korean-girl-full-nuru-incall-now-5104936225/17329188

Tried to give these a call but no one answers the phone and mailbox is full. Nonetheless they continue to posts multiple times a day. Scam maybe?

Or this one, even tho I'm more into AMPs:

http//charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-Saturday-morning-courtney-new-Saturday-only-and-kadence-open-9-30 am-3 pm/16369343The two links that I got to work are a wandering Asian massage / FS that works out of a motel. They come and go just be careful, normally $130 for a HH and $160 for an hour.

Member #4063
05-08-17, 10:50
Sorry but I totally disagree. The tip was for the work given and not going back is the business lost for not doing a happy ending. My normal tip is 40- 50. I go sometime 6-8 times a month and 75% is always a return visit to a place that provides HE but 25% of the time is to new places trying to find that perfect combination. AMP's just like restaurants, barber shops, Doctors offices and 95% of all other businesses only succeed on return visits, you can't make a successful business on new customers.I think this is spot on, if a provider does a really good job with just a massage and is not an asshole she deserves a tip as most if not all of the house goes to the house. Sometimes we spook them so they are not as forthcoming as we might like. If the massage was good and the atmosphere ok then perhaps on a return things will get better. If not move on. Most of the places reviewed here are pretty consistent and I found when I was in the area that connection with the provider made all the difference in the world. I was fortunate to have that happen a number of times at Zen and I am confident my sessions were not what most visitors got.

LordGlic
05-08-17, 12:34
The two links that I got to work are a wandering Asian massage / FS that works out of a motel. They come and go just be careful, normally $130 for a HH and $160 for an hour.Might not bother with the links you got to work. Motel work doesn't really tickle my fancy. I'll try the other again here:

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-monday-afternoon-cameron-new-mariah-and-kadence-today-open-9-30am-4pm/16369343

TidesGuy
05-08-17, 15:45
Been back to Zen a couple times since my last report. Sunny was available both times, and got the usual quality massage and attentiveness. As always an excellent go-to adn the massages themselves are easily as good as anything I've gotten at "legit" providers.

Was wondering if anyone had a recommendation at Vitality. I used to swing by when Sophie was working days as she could be very, very attentive, but she now works evenings which isn't a good fit for my schedule.

LowPirate
05-10-17, 11:29
Been back to Zen a couple times since my last report. Sunny was available both times, and got the usual quality massage and attentiveness. As always an excellent go-to adn the massages themselves are easily as good as anything I've gotten at "legit" providers.

Was wondering if anyone had a recommendation at Vitality. I used to swing by when Sophie was working days as she could be very, very attentive, but she now works evenings which isn't a good fit for my schedule.Ashley works days at Vitality. She is a super skinny white girl with tats. Very small A cups that still lactate if you're into that.

I've seen her once and would be willing to try again if I hadn't discovered PHC. In my honest opinion, Vitality isn't always a sure place, yet for the same $, you can have the lovely Selina at PHC, which is a sure thing.

Granted, if time is the restraining factor, Vitality is conveniently located. Just don't expect a real massage at vitality and take your time, don't let anyone rush you & a good time can be had.

ChasMale
05-10-17, 11:50
For $200 do you think it is FS? Naked? Anything special?

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cmt-lady-a-coming-soon/17460748

LuvaRub2
05-10-17, 17:59
Ashley works days at Vitality. She is a super skinny white girl with tats. Very small A cups that still lactate if you're into that.

I've seen her once and would be willing to try again if I hadn't discovered PHC. In my honest opinion, Vitality isn't always a sure place, yet for the same $, you can have the lovely Selina at PHC, which is a sure thing.

Granted, if time is the restraining factor, Vitality is conveniently located. Just don't expect a real massage at vitality and take your time, don't let anyone rush you & a good time can be had.Not sure what PHC is, but I'd like to try it out. Thanks.

ThatGuyUkno99
05-10-17, 18:48
Not sure what PHC is, but I'd like to try it out. Thanks.Purple heart connection. It's Veronica and her girls. I haven't gone through her in a while but you can search her or Selina's name in this and the backpage thread. There's plenty of info.

Doctor D
05-12-17, 12:01
Purple heart connection. It's Veronica and her girls. I haven't gone through her in a while but you can search her or Selina's name in this and the backpage thread. There's plenty of info.I'm interested in learning more about Purple Heart Connection. I've seen past reviews but nothing recently. Can someone post or PM me with information about this service?

Many thanks.

Dr D.

ChasMale
05-13-17, 15:30
Went to Rivers Spa and saw Julie. She is cute and very friendly. She gives a great massage and the best HJ I have had in years. Her moves were amazing. Could only touch OTC but I still had a great time.

Cookie2030
05-15-17, 09:27
Has anyone tried Body Kneads or Ms V out?? Wanting to know detail of their sessions. Please pm information. Thanks.

Doctor D
05-15-17, 11:15
She looks great and has massage training, the ad says.

Any information would be very welcome.

Post or PM.

http://charleston.backpage.com/Thera...ourse/17258913

Juicy Juliana Upscale Masseuse.

Strict Massages Only.

My touch is lovely and pleasing.

I'm VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND HEARTED. NO BS. No law enforcement. My time is not cheap, I'm classy and elegant. I'm a licensed masseuse and work hard to ease your pain. Call or text. (803) 947-.

Doctor D
05-15-17, 11:26
Went to Rivers Spa and saw Julie. She is cute and very friendly. She gives a great massage and the best HJ I have had in years. Her moves were amazing. Could only touch OTC but I still had a great time.This sounds good. Can you or someone tell me a little more about the Rivers Spa facility and sessions. Are table showers on offer? For extra or as part of door fee?

I gather this is a Korean owned place? Is it clean, new, old? And do the providers rotate in and out, or do they tend to stay there?

Thanks.

NewToIt
05-15-17, 14:28
I am new to this, I have been to Zen 3 times. Sunny was my favorite, then May, then Candy. Candy is totally the cutest, May is nice looking too, and Sunny had the best personality. I have seen a couple of posts about prostate massages and I really want to try one. Is it okay to ask for that or should I just wait until it is offered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also want to try Crystal Spa. Any reason no it to?

NewToIt
05-15-17, 15:50
I have not had a massage by May yet at Zen.

But It's going to be hard to top since she was working real hard to not only massage the prostate but knew how to drain the seminal gland.

I will have to see May now so I can find our who is better.Are prostate massages frequently offered? Is it okay to ask for one? I have seen May at Zen and really want to try one. Any would in this matter I. E. Asking for one, how it goes, etc is greatly appreciated.

ChasMale
05-15-17, 16:18
This sounds good. Can you or someone tell me a little more about the Rivers Spa facility and sessions. Are table showers on offer? For extra or as part of door fee?

I gather this is a Korean owned place? Is it clean, new, old? And do the providers rotate in and out, or do they tend to stay there?

Thanks.Rivers Spa is clean but I have never seen a table shower there. It is located in a little strip mall up past Northwoods mall. There is only 1 provider at this time- currently Julie. Door fee is $70.

YoungNWild
05-15-17, 16:47
Been away for awhile, working actually out of state, and back. I've been keeping up with post and got a feel of where I should pick up where I've left off which was Zen an Crystal. Seen some post about Rivers Spa and Han Spa which I may check out since they seem it be offering more now. Question to you all though, have things been fairly quietly with these AMPs? Mind I've bend away from the area about a year now.

Thanks!!

YnW.

LowPirate
05-17-17, 15:50
Purple heart connection. It's Veronica and her girls. I haven't gone through her in a while but you can search her or Selina's name in this and the backpage thread. There's plenty of info.If anyone wants contact info for Veronica at PHC, PM me.

Selina is only available until 3 pm. Attached pictures are Selina.

LittleBird09
05-17-17, 19:04
I am new to this, I have been to Zen 3 times. Sunny was my favorite, then May, then Candy. Candy is totally the cutest, May is nice looking too, and Sunny had the best personality. I have seen a couple of posts about prostate massages and I really want to try one. Is it okay to ask for that or should I just wait until it is offered? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also want to try Crystal Spa. Any reason no it to?When I first tried it. I simply asked and was given. They won't be surprised. LOL.

I have been gone for a while. Let's Just say I was in a hobbyists heaven.

WBigges
05-18-17, 20:35
Anyone seen her lately? It's been 3 months for me. But I will be back in Summerville and figured on seeing her. Nothing like a MILF rubbing your back and then bending over and letting you take a nice deep trip to the Greek Islands.

ChasMale
05-22-17, 09:55
The video makes me stiff just watching it.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrived-asian-first-time-here-top-choices-718-690-8112/17972153

Hs843
05-22-17, 16:13
Whats the best AMP around chuck town for a good BBBJ.

ChasMale
05-22-17, 19:46
Whats the best AMP around chuck town for a good BBBJ.Unless you brought someone with you that can service you it ain't going to happen here in Charleston.

LittleBird09
05-23-17, 00:43
You ever get around to checking it out?

The video makes me stiff just watching it.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrived-asian-first-time-here-top-choices-718-690-8112/17972153

ChasMale
05-23-17, 07:10
You ever get around to checking it out?I tried texting asking for the rate for a massage and location a few times but never got a response. I'll keep trying and let you know. I just feel for that banana. Smile.

Doctor D
05-24-17, 09:34
I enjoyed a very nice session with Candy at Zen yesterday. Zen seems like a sure bet for those looking for a good AMP experience. The place is clean and well-run. All the providers I've seen there are nice looking and very polite.

They have a great table shower set up. And I've always gotten a really good massage with a very happy ending. 80 at the door, and I usually tip 60. Candy is very good at her job and a nice looking, pleasant person to be with.

TonySunshine
05-25-17, 12:44
Rivers Spa is clean but I have never seen a table shower there. It is located in a little strip mall up past Northwoods mall. There is only 1 provider at this time- currently Julie. Door fee is $70.You're right about that. She's cuter than the ones that used to work in there but I can't deal with a 30 min wait and have to deal with her walking in and out to attend to the door.

FinancialGuru5
05-25-17, 13:02
Don't think previous post was uploaded, however had the opportunity to see Candy this week, she's a sweet beautiful young lady, provided good table shower, walked on my back for massage and placed body close to me for awesome ending.

Also had the opportunity to go to Rivers Spa late last week, sorry don't remember provider name, did 30 minutes and she was great, no table shower, Excellent ending.

Both of spas are great.

CoolGuy2526
05-25-17, 13:11
With me being An AA it's hard to get any independent service. I guess one guy messed it up for all of us.

TonySunshine
05-25-17, 19:17
It's the holiday weekend so I decided to head in to crystal before work. Got the pleasure of seeing Sunni. See makes sure I get a thorough TS LOL. An hour massage and HE. I forgot to ask the mamasan her name. She has long reddish hair with braces and a nice rack, anyone know?

Tazdevil77
05-25-17, 21:09
With me being An AA it's hard to get any independent service. I guess one guy messed it up for all of us.I agree. I'm in the same boat.

Tre876
05-25-17, 22:42
With me being An AA it's hard to get any independent service. I guess one guy messed it up for all of us.I'm in the same boat too fellas.

CoolGuy2526
05-26-17, 10:23
Stop by Rivers Spa yesterday seen Cici. Massage was a 6/10 flip was standard and the HE was good. I probably repeat stay safe fellas. Coolguy.

BigShorty
05-26-17, 18:48
I'm in the same boat too fellas.These ads do not exclude AA.

http://charleston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n-u-r-u-b-2-b-sexy-asian-model-upscale-service/17302323

http://charleston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/asian-hawaiian/17205403

http://charleston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-e_n_s_u_a_l-best-asian-japanese-beauty-718-690-8112/17330948

Tazdevil77
05-27-17, 03:49
This isn't meant to offend anybody for it's just my opinion which isn't going to change anything anyway. I think we are getting cheated Charleston the surrounding area AMP'S offer far more for the same or a little more money then the ones here. I know its quite a drive from here but my job sent me to greenville today after I was done work I decided to check the area to see if there was anything worth wild. I saw some reviews on a place called natural health and decided to give it a try. My provider was a pretty woman maybe not Zen quality but attractive enough spinner type body maybe mid 30's. House fee 60 got a ts not as good as Zen but pleasing. Normal routine back to room lay face down started massage went with medium and she did a decent job. When she got to my arms she placed my hand up her skirt on her inner thigh giving me the go ahead to roam so I did. On the flip she asks how can I help you I say what's on the menu and she says straight out I want to fuck you I say how much she says 100. Gave her the tip she says I will be right back. Comes back tells me to help her undress I help then lay back down she climbs up and starts with what feels like a BBBJ her butt is up by my chest I was feeling it the whole time plus some kitty play so I decided to see if she would 69 and she did no problems after a few minutes of that she hops on and rides me cg after about 5 minutes she tells me to hit it k9 and she likes it hard so we switched after doing that for awhile her legs start trembling so we moved to mish did that for awhile then back to cg after being in cg for the 2nd time she is getting really into it and ends up squirting all over me she apologizes and gets embarrassed I tell her it was fine and actually a turn on because I've never done that before being so sorry she takes the cover off and finishes me with a BBBJ cim and swallow. This is the best AMP experience I ever had. The guys in surrounding areas are getting this everyday. All this for 160 I drop 120 at Zen for basic massage and HE. I think we should stop giving these places all this money (a boycott if you will) until they get with the program but again just my opinion but we are getting cheated.

BigShorty
05-27-17, 09:18
Ok I'm in pain and I need the best girl that does walk on the back. I need someone to go down each vertebrae and adjust me. You can pm me.

Got some more adventures to share soon. Charleston, Greenville, & Birmingham.

BigShorty
05-27-17, 09:36
This isn't meant to offend anybody for it's just my opinion which isn't going to change anything anyway. I think we are getting cheated Charleston the surrounding area AMP'S offer far more for the same or a little more money then the ones here. I know its quite a drive from here but my job sent me to greenville today after I was done work I decided to check the area to see if there was anything worth wild. I saw some reviews on a place called natural health and decided to give it a try. My provider was a pretty woman maybe not Zen quality but attractive enough spinner type body maybe mid 30's. House fee 60 got a ts not as good as Zen but pleasing. Normal routine back to room lay face down started massage went with medium and she did a decent job. When she got to my arms she placed my hand up her skirt on her inner thigh giving me the go ahead to roam so I did. On the flip she asks how can I help you I say what's on the menu and she says straight out I want to fuck you I say how much she says 100. Gave her the tip she says I will be right back. Comes back tells me to help her undress I help then lay back down she climbs up and starts with what feels like a BBBJ her butt is up by my chest I was feeling it the whole time plus some kitty play so I decided to see if she would 69 and she did no problems after a few minutes of that she hops on and rides me cg after about 5 minutes she tells me to hit it k9 and she likes it hard so we switched after doing that for awhile her legs start trembling so we moved to mish did that for awhile then back to cg after being in cg for the 2nd time she is getting really into it and ends up squirting all over me she apologizes and gets embarrassed I tell her it was fine and actually a turn on because I've never done that before being so sorry she takes the cover off and finishes me with a BBBJ cim and swallow. This is the best AMP experience I ever had. The guys in surrounding areas are getting this everyday. All this for 160 I drop 120 at Zen for basic massage and HE. I think we should stop giving these places all this money (a boycott if you will) until they get with the program but again just my opinion but we are getting cheated.Other shops in other towns do offer more. And I did find it strange that kamp did not offer FS here in this town. My conclusion is that this must be an agreement with local law enforcement or military base. HJ we will leave you alone but anything more they will be in trouble. The FS they leave to hotel and outcall girls. If you have a place that does FS and a military guy goes there and a girl has or catches a vd and spreads it to the guys at the base then that's a bad thing. Consider yourself lucky because in Tennessee they have closed every FS kamp except one in the whole state and in middle Tennessee you can't even get a HJ. They are systematically trying to close ever AMP in the state. So be glad to have what you have.

BigShorty
05-27-17, 11:04
Stop by Rivers Spa yesterday seen Cici. Massage was a 6/10 flip was standard and the HE was good. I probably repeat stay safe fellas. Coolguy.YeA she was nice. But roaming was limited. I will try someone else there.

BigShorty
05-27-17, 12:27
Dropped in at shop and Drew Linda. Hmm she had a look about her that she was a fun girl. So I gave her a try. Decent massage. Loved the cut off Jean shorts. Otc and I sweet talked her into some utc play. Left happy.

NewToIt
05-27-17, 17:55
I popped in to Zen today and had my first experience with one girl doing the TS and another doing the massage. Candy did the shower. It wasn't to my liking on the back (not thorough in the right spot, barely washed the butt), but was more thorough on the front which was nice. Donna, who I haven't seen before, did the massage. Paid 80 for the hour and worth every cent. She found the tightness in my shoulders and went to town. Easily the best massage I have had at Zen (this was my 5th time and I've only been to Zen). She did the whole body, was friendly and talkative. She's skinny and really cute. I have a big ghastly scar on my leg from years ago and she asked about it and gently rubbed it. At the end she did the really soft touch with the hair dragging across my body and no attempted touches from me were rebuffed. She asked me a few times if it was good and started touching the boys from behind. After the flip she took her time getting to the HE and was slow with that too. Easily the best effort I have had on that part too. I was rubbing crotch and she was moving around to give me access while slowly but surely finishing me off. Thorough clean up with the hot rag, then more massage and stretching of the legs etc. Also, we talked and I have found my prostate massage provider. Tipped 50 (if I had had more I would have given). Best experience yet. Donna is the one.

ChasMale
05-30-17, 08:50
Be careful.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-prostate-play/18324163

I have pretty good ear for voices and this sounds a lot like our nut case girl who normally wears a blue dress. I totally hope I'm wrong. I said I had another call so I had to leave and now I keep getting phone calls from her-. Glad I used a burner phone.

LuvaRub2
05-31-17, 08:11
I just moved here and am looking for a place or someone that gives a good massage. I know a lot of AMP's just push on you, but I need a good massage. I hope why'all can help.

Member #4063
05-31-17, 10:55
I just moved here and am looking for a place or someone that gives a good massage. I know a lot of AMP's just push on you, but I need a good massage. I hope why'all can help.I have frequently Zen for a long time and the massage quality there is I believe very high along with some very attractive and skilled therapists.

The New Guy750
05-31-17, 17:26
Ok soo I'm a total newbie at this. I've been reading everyone's posts trying to gather as much info on dos and donts. Where to go and where not to go. I'm pretty much set on trying out zen, if not then rivers spa would be my backup. I guess what I'm looking for here is how to guarantee I get the full experience? Maybe someone could help me out with a how to get a HE your first time for dummys kind of thing. If I'm totally out of line asking this then I apologize and this can be deleted.

Tazdevil77
05-31-17, 21:48
Ok soo I'm a total newbie at this. I've been reading everyone's posts trying to gather as much info on dos and donts. Where to go and where not to go. I'm pretty much set on trying out zen, if not then rivers spa would be my backup. I guess what I'm looking for here is how to guarantee I get the full experience? Maybe someone could help me out with a how to get a HE your first time for dummys kind of thing. If I'm totally out of line asking this then I apologize and this can be deleted.First make sure you go to the right Zen its not the one in the best buy parking lot its the one up Ashley Phosphate Rd next to a boost mobile. Next I suggest get the hour its $80, if your provider ask if you want a shower say yes. In the shower you will know if they find you suspicious or not because they will ask if it's ok to touch you in certain areas tell its ok to touch you anywhere this lets them know your not LEO. If provider doesn't ask if you want a shower ask for one. Pretty much once they get the feel from you in the shower HE is a guarantee. I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has left Zen unhappy.

Doctor D
06-01-17, 03:28
Be careful.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-prostate-play/18324163

I have pretty good ear for voices and this sounds a lot like our nut case girl who normally wears a blue dress. I totally hope I'm wrong. I said I had another call so I had to leave and now I keep getting phone calls from her-. Glad I used a burner phone.Can you fill us in on who you are referring to, or PM me?

Thanks.

TonySunshine
06-01-17, 03:39
First make sure you go to the right Zen its not the one in the best buy parking lot its the one up Ashley Phosphate Rd next to a boost mobile. Next I suggest get the hour its $80, if your provider ask if you want a shower say yes. In the shower you will know if they find you suspicious or not because they will ask if it's ok to touch you in certain areas tell its ok to touch you anywhere this lets them know your not LEO. If provider doesn't ask if you want a shower ask for one. Pretty much once they get the feel from you in the shower HE is a guarantee. I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has left Zen unhappy.While lurking on here I'm not trying to start an argument but I thought the newbies have to give in order to get.

ChasMale
06-01-17, 08:49
Can you fill us in on who you are referring to, or PM me?

Thanks.I PM'd you.

The New Guy750
06-01-17, 12:24
First make sure you go to the right Zen its not the one in the best buy parking lot its the one up Ashley Phosphate Rd next to a boost mobile. Next I suggest get the hour its $80, if your provider ask if you want a shower say yes. In the shower you will know if they find you suspicious or not because they will ask if it's ok to touch you in certain areas tell its ok to touch you anywhere this lets them know your not LEO. If provider doesn't ask if you want a shower ask for one. Pretty much once they get the feel from you in the shower HE is a guarantee. I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has left Zen unhappy.OK thanks, is it best to make an appointment or if I head there first thing in the morning would I be fine just doing a walk in?

ChasMale
06-01-17, 12:37
Can you fill us in on who you are referring to, or PM me?

Thanks.I got a text message from this number that said" If you don't want to find yourself in handcuffs and down at Leads Ave Then I suggest you watch your step and who you call!

CJD843
06-01-17, 15:52
I got a text message from this number that said" If you don't want to find yourself in handcuffs and down at Leads Ave Then I suggest you watch your step and who you call!Are you referring to the crazy chick off Greenridge? I called once, no answer, next call was from a cop who said she reported harassing texts and calls from me. One text, one call (didn't leave a message.). Stay away!

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3day-blast-in-boston-hosting-through-sunday/16818459

ChasMale
06-01-17, 16:56
Are you referring to the crazy chick off Greenridge? I called once, no answer, next call was from a cop who said she reported harassing texts and calls from me. One text, one call (didn't leave a message.). Stay away!

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3day-blast-in-boston-hosting-through-sunday/16818459That's her.

Tazdevil77
06-01-17, 18:26
OK thanks, is it best to make an appointment or if I head there first thing in the morning would I be fine just doing a walk in?Zen is pretty high volume so I suggest making an appointment. Walk ins are hit or miss you might get lucky and get there and go right in or might have a wait.

Tazdevil77
06-01-17, 18:33
While lurking on here I'm not trying to start an argument but I thought the newbies have to give in order to get.Not taking it as starting an argument. I think everyone has their own opinion on this topic. I feel ad though I was a newbie once and had to figure out on my own and had some bad experiences which almost made me not want to get into the hobby so if I can help someone I will you never know that person might find the diamond in the rough and be willing to post about it because I helped them get started instead of saying I found this one on my own so I will keep it to myself but this is just my opinion everyone is different.

The New Guy750
06-01-17, 21:16
Not taking it as starting an argument. I think everyone has their own opinion on this topic. I feel ad though I was a newbie once and had to figure out on my own and had some bad experiences which almost made me not want to get into the hobby so if I can help someone I will you never know that person might find the diamond in the rough and be willing to post about it because I helped them get started instead of saying I found this one on my own so I will keep it to myself but this is just my opinion everyone is different.Well thanks for the advice, I just don't want to go in there and ruin it for myself that's all. This has been a bit of a fantasy of mine for quite some time and hopefully will turn into something I can enjoy regularly. I will report back after with some good news hopefully.

ChasMale
06-02-17, 07:42
Well thanks for the advice, I just don't want to go in there and ruin it for myself that's all. This has been a bit of a fantasy of mine for quite some time and hopefully will turn into something I can enjoy regularly. I will report back after with some good news hopefully.You don't need to score a touchdown the first time you get on the field. Treat the ladies with respect and see how far you get. Relax and come back again. If all you want is a HJ do it yourself. If you want a great experience be yourself and take your time.

Darrell01
06-02-17, 08:45
Are you referring to the crazy chick off Greenridge? I called once, no answer, next call was from a cop who said she reported harassing texts and calls from me. One text, one call (didn't leave a message.). Stay away!

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3day-blast-in-boston-hosting-through-sunday/16818459She must simply be trolling with ads to screw with people. I've never heard of anyone meeting her in person.

The New Guy750
06-02-17, 11:31
You don't need to score a touchdown the first time you get on the field. Treat the ladies with respect and see how far you get. Relax and come back again. If all you want is a HJ do it yourself. If you want a great experience be yourself and take your time.You are absolutely right, I didn't mean it as though all I was looking for was to get touched. If that was the case I'd have my wife do it. I was looking for the whole experience of it all. Anyway I went first thing this morning and it was wonderful. Got the hour, had the TS which was also great. I had the pleasure of having a young lady named Yumi. She did a fantastic job on my back and legs, plenty of teasing throughout and did not disappoint one bit. After the flip she went straight to work and it was very nice. Cleaned up and finished up the rest of the time on my legs and feet some more. I think I may have been shorted 5-10 minutes or soo. Not really sure when they start the hour exactly but either way I had no complaints. Left her .5 for a tip and as she walked me out she continued the flirting / ass grabbing telling me to come see her again. Seeing as I didn't see any other girls in there during my time I will definitely go back to see her soon as long as she is still there.

ThatGuyUkno99
06-03-17, 23:22
Why would you make a fake profile of a well known member of this forum? I doubt your profile name I'd's a coincidence.Please ignore my last post. Everything's all good.

Maxim V
06-04-17, 11:58
This isn't meant to offend anybody for it's just my opinion which isn't going to change anything anyway. I think we are getting cheated Charleston the surrounding area AMP'S offer far more for the same or a little more money then the ones here. I know its quite a drive from here but my job sent me to greenville today after I was done work I decided to check the area to see if there was anything worth wild. I saw some reviews on a place called natural health and decided to give it a try. My provider was a pretty woman maybe not Zen quality but attractive enough spinner type body maybe mid 30's. House fee 60 got a ts not as good as Zen but pleasing. Normal routine back to room lay face down started massage went with medium and she did a decent job. When she got to my arms she placed my hand up her skirt on her inner thigh giving me the go ahead to roam so I did. On the flip she asks how can I help you I say what's on the menu and she says straight out I want to fuck you I say how much she says 100. Gave her the tip she says I will be right back. Comes back tells me to help her undress I help then lay back down she climbs up and starts with what feels like a BBBJ her butt is up by my chest I was feeling it the whole time plus some kitty play so I decided to see if she would 69 and she did no problems after a few minutes of that she hops on and rides me cg after about 5 minutes she tells me to hit it k9 and she likes it hard so we switched after doing that for awhile her legs start trembling so we moved to mish did that for awhile then back to cg after being in cg for the 2nd time she is getting really into it and ends up squirting all over me she apologizes and gets embarrassed I tell her it was fine and actually a turn on because I've never done that before being so sorry she takes the cover off and finishes me with a BBBJ cim and swallow. This is the best AMP experience I ever had. The guys in surrounding areas are getting this everyday. All this for 160 I drop 120 at Zen for basic massage and HE. I think we should stop giving these places all this money (a boycott if you will) until they get with the program but again just my opinion but we are getting cheated.Where is this shop I'm in town for a bit and looking for a good non pricey spot.

Tazdevil77
06-05-17, 00:16
Where is this shop I'm in town for a bit and looking for a good non pricey spot.The name of the place is New Health spa. Its on texas ave in greenville.

ChasMale
06-05-17, 07:18
This isn't meant to offend anybody for it's just my opinion which isn't going to change anything anyway. I think we are getting cheated Charleston the surrounding area AMP'S offer far more for the same or a little more money then the ones here. I know its quite a drive from here but my job sent me to greenville today after I was done work I decided to check the area to see if there was anything worth wild. I saw some reviews on a place called natural health and decided to give it a try. My provider was a pretty woman maybe not Zen quality but attractive enough spinner type body maybe mid 30's. House fee 60 got a ts not as good as Zen but pleasing. Normal routine back to room lay face down started massage went with medium and she did a decent job. When she got to my arms she placed my hand up her skirt on her inner thigh giving me the go ahead to roam so I did. On the flip she asks how can I help you I say what's on the menu and she says straight out I want to fuck you I say how much she says 100. Gave her the tip she says I will be right back. Comes back tells me to help her undress I help then lay back down she climbs up and starts with what feels like a BBBJ her butt is up by my chest I was feeling it the whole time plus some kitty play so I decided to see if she would 69 and she did no problems after a few minutes of that she hops on and rides me cg after about 5 minutes she tells me to hit it k9 and she likes it hard so we switched after doing that for awhile her legs start trembling so we moved to mish did that for awhile then back to cg after being in cg for the 2nd time she is getting really into it and ends up squirting all over me she apologizes and gets embarrassed I tell her it was fine and actually a turn on because I've never done that before being so sorry she takes the cover off and finishes me with a BBBJ cim and swallow. This is the best AMP experience I ever had. The guys in surrounding areas are getting this everyday. All this for 160 I drop 120 at Zen for basic massage and HE. I think we should stop giving these places all this money (a boycott if you will) until they get with the program but again just my opinion but we are getting cheated.In this same line why when we go in should one of the pictures in their BP ad and say I would like her. Then when they say she not here- show another and another-- when none are there say "OK I'll be back when they come in"? -- yeah-- right- not going to happen. (but I like that idea- smile) Charleston is lucky that we even have AMP's, in the beginning two were shut down (one in Summerville on main street and Golden Dragon on Savannah Highway) also Silk Stocking was run in the industrial park sections of town. Zen was the first here and they have done a great job of coming close to the line but not crossing it. I travel a lot and read the message boards in different area and they are always having some type of sting or shutting down and moving. Folks this is Charleston and South Carolina- hell some websites don't even have a section for SC we are lumped into NC. YMMV so develop a good relationship with the ladies and you maybe surprised what you can get.

Maxim V
06-05-17, 17:23
Hi friends, back and town, need to be brought up to speed, can anyone tell me if Carrie is still around and still in the hobby?

LittleBird09
06-05-17, 17:28
Got to say this has been my favorite AMP in charleston. It's pretty awsome when the ladies recognise me after been gone for a while. Real sweet to me and always a great time.

Sometimes I read reviews in other states and I'm amazed at what providers / AMP get not so good reviews. I'm like wow they would get 5 stars here in charleston. Haha.

Honestly after being overseas and the services / providers I got used to. Coming back here is just mehh at best.

Tazdevil77
06-06-17, 02:38
In this same line why when we go in should one of the pictures in their BP ad and say I would like her. Then when they say she not here- show another and another-- when none are there say "OK I'll be back when they come in"? -- yeah-- right- not going to happen. (but I like that idea- smile) Charleston is lucky that we even have AMP's, in the beginning two were shut down (one in Summerville on main street and Golden Dragon on Savannah Highway) also Silk Stocking was run in the industrial park sections of town. Zen was the first here and they have done a great job of coming close to the line but not crossing it. I travel a lot and read the message boards in different area and they are always having some type of sting or shutting down and moving. Folks this is Charleston and South Carolina- hell some websites don't even have a section for SC we are lumped into NC. YMMV so develop a good relationship with the ladies and you maybe surprised what you can get.I've been going to Zen for over two years now. I've built great relationships with every provider. May is still there (might be the mamasan) but I've had long convos with her laugh and play around everytime I see her I get a hug from each provider when I get thete (the one doing my massage that day and any in the hallway) May will come in the shower and talk to me and the provider while I'm getting a shower she has even come in while I'm getting the massage (one time on the flip) I've asked her to join for a four hands but always no even when I say I will pay. I've asked for topless and even just a flash and always no. I don't know how good this relationship thing has to be but it gets me nowhere. As far as stings go every place like this is going to be looked at. I think most these places are overlooked because this is a military city and what LEO wants to be the one to get someone kicked out of the military. Just my opinion though.

BigShorty
06-06-17, 13:57
What's the word on 350 folly. Is it worth drop in and getting a massage. You can pm me.

Doctor D
06-06-17, 14:20
Curvatous Doll. Retired & Professionals Specials / 💋 Heavenly ultimate body rub.

Posted: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:12 AM.

Relax, Enjoy, A little piece of Heaven on earth. Sentual Healing Hands. 👏.

Tropical 🌴Oils. Achy? Stresed?128563;Tired Feet? Your Time! Break A'Way from a Hectic Day.

* Energy Body work. No rush here. Incall and Outcall. E Mailed me 💋 Seriouse Professionals.

Ok, maybe I'm taking this too seriousely. .

Doctor D
06-06-17, 14:22
What's the word on 350 folly. Is it worth drop in and getting a massage. You can pm me.Healing Hands gets good reviews. It is very visible from a busy street with parking in front of small back lot building.

I've not tried it, partly because of this, and partly because Zen is so good.

BigShorty
06-06-17, 15:34
Ok I think that is the one of the places I have not tried yet. Haven't made it to Mt pleasant Ascending Sun Spa and the one at 1033 Wappoo Rd. I leave the area Saturday so I wanted to know if they were worth the time and money. Pm me if you want.

Healing Hands gets good reviews. It is very visible from a busy street with parking in front of small back lot building.

I've not tried it, partly because of this, and partly because Zen is so good.

ChuckTown1
06-06-17, 15:41
Are the places that different? Does anyone get any better service than at Zen? I've always had a good experience and sometimes a great experience.

Ok I think that is the one of the places I have not tried yet. Haven't made it to Mt pleasant Ascending Sun Spa and the one at 1033 Wappoo Rd. I leave the area Saturday so I wanted to know if they were worth the time and money. Pm me if you want.

Montster
06-06-17, 18:44
Last trip I called and asked for an appointment with May, and even though she was there, she took me back and let Sunni do the massage. Said she wasn't feeling well. Today, I am told she is no longer there. I will miss her as she seemed to act as if she enjoyed the work- and I always enjoyed how she would use her lips and tongue, along with her hands and an occasional finger.

Today I had Donna for the first time, and while the massage quality was not quite as good- it was still good and she finished like a champ. Lots of energy!

ChasFun78
06-06-17, 22:34
Dreams of Zen tonight. Drew Donna. She is a cute little spinner type. TS was good as always. The massage. THE MASSAGE! Wow does she have a set of hands. If anyone here likes a hard massage, she is definitely for you. Flip was nothing short of spectacular. She has a great technique! Highly recommended. Stay safe guys.

TomQQ
06-07-17, 07:18
I've visited numerous other area AMPs, nothing compares to Zen in my experience. Which is also one of the shortfalls. They are often busy when I drop by unless I've made an appt.

Are the places that different? Does anyone get any better service than at Zen? I've always had a good experience and sometimes a great experience.

LuvaRub2
06-08-17, 07:54
Zen is a long way from where I live, was thinking about trying out Palm on Sav. Hwy, anyone been there?

LuvaRub2
06-08-17, 10:39
Zen is a long way from where I live, was thinking about trying out Palm on Sav. Hwy, anyone been there?Sorry, I think it's called Royal Massage.

ChasMale
06-08-17, 11:47
Sorry, I think it's called Royal Massage.Royal gives a great massage but strictly legit- no HE- YMMV but it has been that way for a few of us.

Tazdevil77
06-09-17, 18:10
Is it wrong to catch feelings for an AMP provider. How should it be handled I'm thinking I should stop going because my feelings are getting the best of me and the flip is taking longer and longer because of what's going through my mind at the time.

ChuckTown1
06-09-17, 19:17
Here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows.

I fell in love and my love still grows.

Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say.

Keep away from-The AMP.

Well. It wasn't an AMP but a word a wise person gave me. It's not healthy for you.

I had the chance to have a little closure. I would say you need some distance. My 2 cents.

Is it wrong to catch feelings for an AMP provider. How should it be handled I'm thinking I should stop going because my feelings are getting the best of me and the flip is taking longer and longer because of what's going through my mind at the time.

BigShorty
06-09-17, 20:29
I had a provider girl friend for over seven months. Had a lot of fun times. But one owner told me you can never trust a massage provider. They want to make you feel good because you will come back for more. But you have to be alright with her continuing to work at a shop. Because she probably supporting family back home. A lot of them are all about money. And making money. There is no 401 k at a AMP shop. So they work and save. If you are good with a semi open relationship them you will be ok. Because you better not see any other girl except her!! And she will probably ask you to pay. Rule of thumb you have to loyal to them for at least 6 months. If you don't have there wechat, cell number, or Kakao you got a long way to go. A lot of them are non Christian so don't expect them to see faithfulness​ totally the same. I have been with several I have seen the good, bad, and the ugly side.

Maxim V
06-10-17, 15:22
You don't need to score a touchdown the first time you get on the field. Treat the ladies with respect and see how far you get. Relax and come back again. If all you want is a HJ do it yourself. If you want a great experience be yourself and take your time.Speak for your self friend I play to win and if I just happened to loose it will be almost like a win in my book I give all out effort.

APMechanic
06-11-17, 11:28
Took a trip here Friday night, drew Cici. Opted for the table shower, not as good as Zen, but better than any other place. Massage was OK, mostly just pushing down style, I prefer the long strokes. Decent tease before the flip, and then straight to it. All in all, left happy, but will probably stick to Zen, and Crystal. Just my opinion, but I don't like when they haggle over the tip. My standard tip is .40, and she said it wasn't enough. Nothing but standard finish.

ChasMale
06-11-17, 20:08
Took a trip here Friday night, drew Cici. Opted for the table shower, not as good as Zen, but better than any other place. Massage was OK, mostly just pushing down style, I prefer the long strokes. Decent tease before the flip, and then straight to it. All in all, left happy, but will probably stick to Zen, and Crystal. Just my opinion, but I don't like when they haggle over the tip. My standard tip is .40, and she said it wasn't enough. Nothing but standard finish.Rivers Spa now has a TS? This is the place up by North Woods mall?

LuvaRub2
06-12-17, 08:02
Went there yesterday, real nice table shower, and nice massage with slow ending. No utc but real nice looking younger girl. Will repeat.

APMechanic
06-12-17, 09:52
Rivers Spa now has a TS? This is the place up by North Woods mall?Down the road just a bit, across from the old kmart. I too, was surprised they had one.

Anonymous Mike
06-13-17, 05:39
Must be new. I've been going there for years and it's never been offered. I also see a new AMP opening in Moncks Corner. Anyone been yet?

BigShorty
06-13-17, 11:25
I stopped by last Monday and they were not open yet and they were still working on the place.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-young-asian-girls-843-330-8860-moncks-corner/18618263

Must be new. I've been going there for years and it's never been offered. I also see a new AMP opening in Moncks Corner. Anyone been yet?

TonySunshine
06-15-17, 01:32
I stopped by last Monday and they were not open yet and they were still working on the place.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-beautiful-young-asian-girls-843-330-8860-moncks-corner/18618263I stopped by two times around noon and the door was locked. I called the number advertised and she tells me they are going to open later on in the week. I'm going to give them one more shot then afterwards I give up!

Acid Black
06-15-17, 20:40
Gents, I've been rotating b / w Crystal and Zen. Buying some Asian food items from the grocery and giving to my regular. Anyway, trying to develop a relationship with my favorite but still just getting Variations of a HJ. She'll get on top and it appears more is happening or her head is positioned that it could be a mouth, but I know better. I think she'll come around, they always do. Anybody know where Gina from Zen went? Loved this hose knockers!

Winger1
06-17-17, 16:12
Been sticking to Zen pretty much exclusively the last few months. My favorite was Sunni but lately I've been requesting Candi. First time with her she was actually stradling my head for the ending. Last time was just laying beside me. Either way, she was great. Utc allowed.

Be safe gents.

LordGlic
06-24-17, 14:32
I have to agree with a lot of what has been being said. The loyalty and relationship with the provider is important. I have tried a few AMPs around town but I mostly stick to Zen and go to Sunni every time. The first few times it was basic, good massage and table shower, and the basic HE (but very good) with OTC touching as long as I didn't take it too far. The Last time I saw her it had been a few weeks but she still remembered (or acted like it) and treated me like the regular customer I am. Amazing table shower, unrushed and good massage with good conversation. On the flip I decided to get a little ballsy (cause it was about my 5th visit) and ask if she was do any more for a better tip. She said no, but she grabbed my hand and put it UTC on top and encouraged lots of OTC on the bottom.

I do wish there was a place around charleston that did more than the basic HE. Took the acts a bit farther. If anyone has a place please PM me.

RubLover803
06-25-17, 11:00
Hey.

I'm visiting Friday and will have some free time.

Looking for good referall.

What I am looking for:

Quality massage.

Non-scented oils / lotion.

HE.

Also when an hour is an hour and not 15 minutes.

Not looking for FS.

Please PM.

Thanks.

RL.

Voyrinsc
06-26-17, 16:50
Not sure if you guys noticed but Han Spa is gone and Asiana is in its place.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/843-499-7498-charming-massage-asian-massage/15891703

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-in-town-asiana-massage/17793108

I can only assume the shitty and inconsistent service caused a change.

Anyway. I'm thinking about toftt.

Anybody have any recon or Intel before I head off??

Doctor D
06-27-17, 11:38
Hey.

I'm visiting Friday and will have some free time.

Looking for good referall.

What I am looking for:

Quality massage.

Non-scented oils / lotion.

HE.

Also when an hour is an hour and not 15 minutes.

Not looking for FS.

Please PM.

Thanks.

RL.Zen on Ashley Phosphate Road is a long way out from downtown C'town but it is worth it. Excellent facilities, great TS, nice looking providers with great attitudes, good quality massage, and very attentive to your needs.

Joe3408
06-27-17, 21:15
Not sure if you guys noticed but Han Spa is gone and Asiana is in its place.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/843-499-7498-charming-massage-asian-massage/15891703

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-in-town-asiana-massage/17793108

I can only assume the shitty and inconsistent service caused a change.

Anyway. I'm thinking about toftt.

Anybody have any recon or Intel before I head off??I suspect they will be better. They were great til that older lady got there. Please pm Or let us know what your recon came up with. I'm rooting for you.

Tazdevil77
06-29-17, 18:23
I was wondering if anyone has heard of me time massage on Ashley Phosphate there are 2 reviews about this place on rubmaps both reviews are from late 2016. The reviews claim this place is FS. Just curious if anyone has experienced or heard of it.

ChasMale
06-29-17, 21:52
I was wondering if anyone has heard of me time massage on Ashley Phosphate there are 2 reviews about this place on rubmaps both reviews are from late 2016. The reviews claim this place is FS. Just curious if anyone has experienced or heard of it.It was two girls working out of Motel 6. They gave the address as the little strip mall on the right hand side going from I26 to Dorchester. Nobody could ever find them.

CatMan650
06-30-17, 16:27
Hey guys. I'm back in Charleston for a month. And was wondering. On Rubmap, guys have mentioned FS many times. But here you guys say there is no FS in Charleston at any MP's. Are all those reviews fake on rubmap? Thanks for the help.

Voyrinsc
06-30-17, 16:48
Soooooooo the signs are still the same. I asked the only woman there (Yuyu) about the change in management or ownership, and she had no clue.

$70 for 60 minutes with a free TS. TS was pleasant and thorough. She was done in 10. Decent massage with some OTC and UTC but pretty tame.

I think the owners advertised a change in hopes to bring clients that expect the AMP experience since most associated Han So with pretty lame service. That being said. I wouldn't expect much beyond a simple handshake.

Better than before, but obviously you can find more enthusiasm and perhaps an expanded menu elsewhere (like Asiana in Santee).

CatMan650
06-30-17, 23:49
Made an appt to see Sunni at Zen. When I got there Candy answered the door and I told her who I was and she literally screamed TIIINA! I asked to use the restroom and when I came out was greeted by a fairly cute young girl and I didn't think it was Sunni. But I wasn't going to b picky. Well this chic was cute but had NO massage skills at all. Or didn't care enough about doing a good job to put forth ANY effort if she did know how. I really regretted after about 5 minutes that I didn't clarify my appt. And at least ask for Sunni. I waited forever for the crappy massage to end and then tried to make the best of the situation. It was still just a hohum ending and I just left the. 40. I'll just make sure to try and get Sunni next time. Good luck guys.

TonySunshine
07-01-17, 02:01
Well I finally paid a visit to this spa in MC. The advertisement had a TC so knew for a fact it was up my alley. Apparently not!

I visited this Friday afternoon and was greeted by a slightly young mamasan. She had sneakers on so that kinda threw me off. I asked for an half hour. The price is. 45 and TS. 15 added.

I'm thinking OK, this sounds kinda right so I'll give it a try. Very clean establishment and more business looking, she led me to the couples room. Then A middle aged woman came in (Anne). Her wardrobe was a skirt with a coordinated blouse with pantyhose. She looked at me and asked TS right and I replied yes.

This where is leads to an awkward situation. The TS is way different from what I've experienced, but very thorough until I turned around. She put covered me with a rag and NEVER touched at all. Then use the towel from behind to dry my body.

Once she finished she told me to go back to the room. I laid there naked then she walked in to put a towel on my back. She started massaging me then took the towel off to rub oil on me. Afterwards she did a quick tease then went back to work.

This is the second time this has happened to me from two different locations. I guess they want to keep it professional since its in a town instead of actual city limits. I will repeat for a good relaxing massage on my down time.

TonySunshine
07-01-17, 02:15
A couple weeks ago I decided to give rivers spa a try. I went after work and had the need to unwind. I guess Julie is the only one working.

Asked for an hour massage without TS. It was eehhh. I hope she could do better future visits.

Her technique is different from other places because she told me to turn around and started to tease me from there on. She got me to where she wanted me to be then went to work. OTC but strict on UTC. Instead of her standing on the side she wanted to play Spider Man and straddle me on the table. I bet she won't pull that with me again because her leggings got a big surprise! I might repeat.

ChasMale
07-03-17, 10:50
New to the lowcountry from Las Vegas Nevada and former cocktail waitress and stand-in showgirl at Cesars Palace. I am visiting Charleston to see if it is a place I'd like to settle into and excited to meet new people! I know first hand that life can be stressful​. So, break away and escape! After a long stressful day you deserve the luxury of relaxing​ with a soft feminine touch by a skilled, kind, compassionate mature CMT. You'll find me to be very sweet, bright and toned with amazing massage skills. My age: 44.

I am Keen to cleanliness and good hygiene, so if you would like to see me all I ask is that you are freshly showered and clean prior to arriving!

Private location. Please be respectful when calling. 🔕NO TEXTING!128277;.

Gabriella 775.XXX. 5497.

I am sorry but I DO NOT see black men. Just my preference.

NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS:

I am from Sin City, the Greatest Entertainment City in the world and I know every little BS that​ goes on, on Backpage and beyond! Creeps and World-Wide-Web Prowlers, be forewarned!

• Post I'd: 19715938 charleston.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-to-the-lowcountry-from-las-vegas-nevada/19715938

99% sure that this is our Nut Case. I called and got her saying I am answering Gabriella phone. I said good morning and was wondering where she is located and what are her rates. She then went into this rant about me using an app where my phone number is blocked. She totally went off the deep end while I was silently laughing my ass off. Glad a used my burner phone app.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3-week-blast-on-a-cross-country-road-trip-and-its-great-to-be-home-again/16818459

CJD843
07-03-17, 13:12
New to the lowcountry from Las Vegas Nevada and former cocktail waitress and stand-in showgirl at Cesars Palace. I am visiting Charleston to see if it is a place I'd like to settle into and excited to meet new people! I know first hand that life can be stressful​. So, break away and escape! After a long stressful day you deserve the luxury of relaxing​ with a soft feminine touch by a skilled, kind, compassionate mature CMT. You'll find me to be very sweet, bright and toned with amazing massage skills. My age: 44.

I am Keen to cleanliness and good hygiene, so if you would like to see me all I ask is that you are freshly showered and clean prior to arriving!

Gabriella 775.XXX. 5497.

NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS:

I am from Sin City, the Greatest Entertainment City in the world and I know every little BS that​ goes on, on Backpage and beyond! Creeps and World-Wide-Web Prowlers, be forewarned!

Post I'd: 19715938 charleston.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-to-the-lowcountry-from-las-vegas-nevada/19715938

99% sure that this is our Nut Case. I called and got her saying I am answering Gabriella phone. I said good morning and was wondering where she is located and what are her rates. She then went into this rant about me using an app where my phone number is blocked. She totally went off the deep end while I was silently laughing my ass off. Glad a used my burner phone app.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3-week-blast-on-a-cross-country-road-trip-and-its-great-to-be-home-again/16818459Most definitely. Same experience. Good old Geraldine, at it again.

Tazdevil77
07-04-17, 03:18
Made an appt to see Sunni at Zen. When I got there Candy answered the door and I told her who I was and she literally screamed TIIINA! I asked to use the restroom and when I came out was greeted by a fairly cute young girl and I didn't think it was Sunni. But I wasn't going to b picky. Well this chic was cute but had NO massage skills at all. Or didn't care enough about doing a good job to put forth ANY effort if she did know how. I really regretted after about 5 minutes that I didn't clarify my appt. And at least ask for Sunni. I waited forever for the crappy massage to end and then tried to make the best of the situation. It was still just a hohum ending and I just left the. 40. I'll just make sure to try and get Sunni next time. Good luck guys.LOL. I was there when that happened. Candy was my provider. That's crazy.

CatMan650
07-05-17, 08:25
LOL. I was there when that happened. Candy was my provider. That's crazy.It definitely is a small world! LOL.

I was pissed when I wrote this review the other day. So I forgot to mention. Zen IS a great AMP. I just don't think Tina is my cup of tea I guess. I really wish Gina would come back from NY while I'm in town. She was amazing!

Darrell01
07-05-17, 09:18
Hey guys. I'm back in Charleston for a month. And was wondering. On Rubmap, guys have mentioned FS many times. But here you guys say there is no FS in Charleston at any MP's. Are all those reviews fake on rubmap? Thanks for the help.YMMV, vitality is hit or miss depending on who is there and how the particular girl thinks of you. You might need to go a few times to build some trust otherwise just a massage like anywhere else.

MackNj
07-07-17, 11:54

Gabriella 775.XXX. 5497.

NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS:

Location: Charleston, North Charleston.I called and was very polite. She said it was her sister taking her appointments. As soon as I say I wanted some info about her services she went on loud rant, cursing me, calling me names, she is really nuts. I called again just for the fun of it and same thing. I am really happy she spooked me away.

CJD843
07-07-17, 12:50

Gabriella 775.XXX. 5497.

NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS:

Post I'd: 19715938 charleston.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/it-was-a-3-week-blast-on-a-cross-country-road-trip-and-its-great-to-be-home-again/16818459(843) 231-8841.

Here is an example of how she responds to inquiries.

Me: any availability for deep tissue / swedish massage today? Prefer 60-90 minute.

Me: I'm at work, cannot talk until I leave around 1. This is ONLY for a massage, nothing more.

Her:

Voicemail.

You go f* yourself. You f* dirt bag you f* piece of s* scum of the earth on your supper crack where I'm f* up the ass and then turn around f* yourself up the ass you f* dirt bag your f* scumbag. I blocked you from texting me you got text me anymore. You f* dirt bag your f* sky.

00:00/00:22.

Me: why do you post an ad and then respond like that? I'll look elsewhere for someone that is more professional.

Then crickets.

Miranthir
07-07-17, 12:59
Wow, nice! Thanks for sharing, won't be calling that one!

(843) 231-8841.

Here is an example of how she responds to inquiries.

Me: any availability for deep tissue / swedish massage today? Prefer 60-90 minute.

Me: I'm at work, cannot talk until I leave around 1. This is ONLY for a massage, nothing more.

Her:

Voicemail.

You go f* yourself. You f* dirt bag you f* piece of s* scum of the earth on your supper crack where I'm f* up the ass and then turn around f* yourself up the ass you f* dirt bag your f* scumbag. I blocked you from texting me you got text me anymore. You f* dirt bag your f* sky.

00:00/00:22.

Me: why do you post an ad and then respond like that? I'll look elsewhere for someone that is more professional.

Then crickets.

KenshoSC
07-07-17, 17:59
I have an SB that would like to try a couples massage. Has anyone tried this at Zen? HE for all?

Thanks!

Tazdevil77
07-07-17, 18:37
It definitely is a small world! LOL.

I was pissed when I wrote this review the other day. So I forgot to mention. Zen IS a great AMP. I just don't think Tina is my cup of tea I guess. I really wish Gina would come back from NY while I'm in town. She was amazing!I totally understand I have ranted about the AMPs here in Charleston as well but alway wind up going back. I've never had a bad experience at Zen I just don't understand why I can drive an hr or so up the road and get FS for about 40/50 more and here all we can get is the basic. I saw Gina twice but my experiences werent no where as good as everyone else I guess she wasnt comfortable with me.

LowPirate
07-09-17, 19:32
Nearly got the cute young girl who answered the door. Thankfully Sunni came in the room! TS was good as always. Massage was great as always and the flip is one of the best I've had. She really puts in the work and does a great job with the teasing. She seems to be their top provider right now in my opinion. 70 at the door, 40 for a well deserved tip. Great massage!

LowPirate
07-09-17, 19:37
I have an SB that would like to try a couples massage. Has anyone tried this at Zen? HE for all?

Thanks!I don't believe Zen has a couples massage room. I have been looking for the same thing for my wife & me, with no luck. Every couples massage has been legit. She wants to try zen, but not sure she will get what she wants. Does anyone know of an AMP that will give a HE for a woman also?

Ianash
07-11-17, 18:38
Has anyone else noticed the blatant ads for massage? Is it real. Some of the verbiage in the ads makes me hesitate plus I have see no mention on here. I will try one today but any thoughts would be great.

Dr S how do I get in touch with you?

Ianash
07-11-17, 22:36
I tried the one out with all the pictures.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sexy-young-korean-girls-new-arrived-call-9294027210/20221308

Was tempted by all the ads but once there and was told how it work I pulled the ripcord then with hope I went to angel based on the ads and I feel like showing the ad to them when I am there. Talk about false advertising in more ways than one.

Hopefully some others have had better luck.

ChasMale
07-12-17, 07:37

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sexy-young-korean-girls-new-arrived-call-9294027210/20221308

Was tempted by all the ads but once there and was told how it work I pulled the ripcord then with hope I went to angel based on the ads and I feel like showing the ad to them when I am there. Talk about false advertising in more ways than one.

Hopefully some others have had better luck.First "How did it work"? Then where is Angel? And unless they have a brick and mortar location and advertise their exact street location they are not an AMP. There are a few ads for Asian women that circulate the entire US that set up locations in a motel. These are not in my opinion AMP's because they don't give the entire AMP experience, they are basically an escort service. There are plenty of reviews here for pretty much every local AMP so all you need to do is search.

Zen is at the top of the list for many but we all have our favorites and what is great for one person many not be the same for another and then add to that when our favorite lady leave we start the search process all over again. IMHO That is what makes it fun.

ChasMale
07-12-17, 07:47

Hopefully some others have had better luck.My bad Angel is http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-new-new-best-h-o-t-girls-masseur-call-843-303-7302/14260606.

They don't use there name to advertise any more just the location. There have been many reviews here about them. And one last item, some of the AMP's are 100% legit and give a fantastic massage and only a massage and some are more fun and the best of the breed can mix the great with the fun.

Darrell01
07-12-17, 08:35
I totally understand I have ranted about the AMPs here in Charleston as well but alway wind up going back. I've never had a bad experience at Zen I just don't understand why I can drive an hr or so up the road and get FS for about 40/50 more and here all we can get is the basic. I saw Gina twice but my experiences werent no where as good as everyone else I guess she wasnt comfortable with me.Apparently they can get away with more an hour or so up the road. FS around here will get a place shut down. If they get caught.

Darrell01
07-12-17, 08:39
I called and was very polite. She said it was her sister taking her appointments. As soon as I say I wanted some info about her services she went on loud rant, cursing me, calling me names, she is really nuts. I called again just for the fun of it and same thing. I am really happy she spooked me away.Clearly a total nut case! We should plan a day where we all call her every hour and wear out her phone and potty mouth!

LowPirate
07-12-17, 12:19
My bad Angel is http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-new-new-best-h-o-t-girls-masseur-call-843-303-7302/14260606.

They don't use there name to advertise any more just the location. There have been many reviews here about them. And one last item, some of the AMP's are 100% legit and give a fantastic massage and only a massage and some are more fun and the best of the breed can mix the great with the fun.ANGEL spa has been reviewed plenty of times. Good masage, but no extras. Their ads are misleading. My wife enjoyed her massage there, but it's just a massage.

Royal Spa is nearby on Savannah hwy. They are better. They do couples massage, but are 100% legit. I tried my hardest to get us extras with no luck. I would repeat again for a couples massage since they did give a proper massage.

Seems like nobody offers what we are after. Even from out call massage girls, they are either escorts & don't give real massages, or its a regular couples massage.

CJD843
07-12-17, 13:25
Clearly a total nut case! We should plan a day where we all call her every hour and wear out her phone and potty mouth!After the two text messages she had someone call from the Sheriff's office (or said he was anyway.) She reported the texts as harassment. I pointed him in the direction of her ad. That ended that.

LuvaRub2
07-13-17, 07:46
ANGEL spa has been reviewed plenty of times. Good masage, but no extras. Their ads are misleading. My wife enjoyed her massage there, but it's just a massage.

Royal Spa is nearby on Savannah hwy. They are better. They do couples massage, but are 100% legit. I tried my hardest to get us extras with no luck. I would repeat again for a couples massage since they did give a proper massage.

Seems like nobody offers what we are after. Even from out call massage girls, they are either escorts & don't give real massages, or its a regular couples massage.Thanks for your report on Royal Spa. I was thinking of going, but I don't like the parking, and was looking for more than a good massage and want to be happy when I leave.

LuvaRub2
07-13-17, 07:47
ANGEL spa has been reviewed plenty of times. Good masage, but no extras. Their ads are misleading. My wife enjoyed her massage there, but it's just a massage.

Seems like nobody offers what we are after. Even from out call massage girls, they are either escorts & don't give real massages, or its a regular couples massage.Thanks for your report on Royal Spa. When I get a massage, I like to be happy when I leave.

Chiatrimmer
07-16-17, 11:25
I booked an appointment, but didn't ask for anyone in particular. Drew Candy. Typical K girl appearance, cute, avg body. Great table shower, great firm massage and great finish. Hot towel treatment, too. You will probably see other people waiting or leaving. Didn't bother me. There is parking for cars behind the building, so at least your car won't be on display. Donation was point 8 plus generous tip.

Darrell01
07-17-17, 09:03
After the two text messages she had someone call from the Sheriff's office (or said he was anyway.) She reported the texts as harassment. I pointed him in the direction of her ad. That ended that.We should all flag her BP ads. I've never heard of anyone seeing her in person.

CallMeTom
07-18-17, 18:11
Any recent updates at Healing Spa at 350 Folly? Is this the closest AMP to folly beach area?

YoungNWild
07-19-17, 01:15
Be awhile since posted about anything, thought I'll post about finding the Rainbow. I've visited just about every Spa there is in the area except Rainbow, Rivers, Han, and the newly open one in Moncks Corner. Couple weeks ago decided to visit the Spas again after being out the area for awhile for work. It was a rainy night so to me I seen that as a perfect opportunity. First I head over to Rivers Spa and this was about 8:50 ish 9:00 at night. When I pulled up another fellow was leaving. I park and what not to go in but before I did had to make a few calls. As I was ending my calls, two more hobbyist pulled up and went in. After seeing that I pass on that one for the night. Called up Rivers Spa to re-affirm their closing and she told me to come and I'll get the full hour since it was already close to 9:30. I head on over went inside and was meet by late 30 ish probably early 40 ish woman. Suck at ages. Was descent looking, short, not skinny, and on scale of 1-10 give her about 6. 5. Ask if I was there before and I told her no but by than I was already butt ass naked going thru the motions like I been in a parlor like this before. Had the table shower which is enjoyable like the others in town. Attention to the little one down below so I kinda figured what the ending was going to be. Back to the room got a pretty descent medium massage. During she made sure she wasn't massage to hard and asking me was it good. Got to teasing and on the flip she began going to town. I started off with OTC and try to get UTC but she didn't allow it. After about a min or so I tried again to get UTC and yet she wouldn't budged to let me. She gave me that no not allowed. After being turned down I continue with the OTC until I was done. Like the others the hot towel clean up and a continue massage. Paid the house fee and forty tip and she was pleased with that. After being there and leaving driving home I'm thinking to myself this place is just like the others. I guess at this point I'm looking for more when going to these parlors here. Luckily I'm able to travel with my job and with that I'm able to visit parlors in the bigger cities outside of SC since they offer more. Two more spas to visit Han and Rivers and probably laying low for awhile at least when it comes to this area. The new one in Moncks Corner to close to comfort to visit so won't be visiting there.

Stay Safe!

YnW.

YoungNWild
07-19-17, 01:17
Any recent updates at Healing Spa at 350 Folly? Is this the closest AMP to folly beach area?There is actually two of them on Folly Road. That one and the one next to Treasure Island.

Bobatcu
07-19-17, 07:23
Has anyone had any luck / dreams with the following. I have tried to contact but haven't had any luck.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-cutie-whatever-u-want-japan-b2b-full-nuru/20203728

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-japanese-baby-super-hot-hot-hot/17165218

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1st-c-l-a-s-s-sexy-asian-girl/20491213

Thanks for any infomation.

CallMeTom
07-19-17, 16:40
There is actually two of them on Folly Road. That one and the one next to Treasure Island.Thanks. Found the one next to Treasure Island. Relax Station I think it's called. Anybody have any intel on this one?

Ianash
07-19-17, 18:13
Be awhile since posted about anything, thought I'll post about finding the Rainbow. I've visited just about every Spa there is in the area except Rainbow, Rivers, Han, and the newly open one in Moncks Corner. Couple weeks ago decided to visit the Spas again after being out the area for awhile for work. It was a rainy night so to me I seen that as a perfect opportunity. First I head over to Rivers Spa and this was about 8:50 ish 9:00 at night. When I pulled up another fellow was leaving. I park and what not to go in but before I did had to make a few calls. As I was ending my calls, two more hobbyist pulled up and went in. After seeing that I pass on that one for the night. Called up Rivers Spa to re-affirm their closing and she told me to come and I'll get the full hour since it was already close to 9:30. I head on over went inside and was meet by late 30 ish probably early 40 ish woman. Suck at ages. Was descent looking, short, not skinny, and on scale of 1-10 give her about 6. 5. Ask if I was there before and I told her no but by than I was already butt ass naked going thru the motions like I been in a parlor like this before. Had the table shower which is enjoyable like the others in town. Attention to the little one down below so I kinda figured what the ending was going to be. Back to the room got a pretty descent medium massage. During she made sure she wasn't massage to hard and asking me was it good. Got to teasing and on the flip she began going to town. I started off with OTC and try to get UTC but she didn't allow it. After about a min or so I tried again to get UTC and yet she wouldn't budged to let me. She gave me that no not allowed. After being turned down I continue with the OTC until I was done. Like the others the hot towel clean up and a continue massage. Paid the house fee and forty tip and she was pleased with that. After being there and leaving driving home I'm thinking to myself this place is just like the others. I guess at this point I'm looking for more when going to these parlors here. Luckily I'm able to travel with my job and with that I'm able to visit parlors in the bigger cities outside of SC since they offer more. Two more spas to visit Han and Rivers and probably laying low for awhile at least when it comes to this area. The new one in Moncks Corner to close to comfort to visit so won't be visiting there.

Stay Safe!

YnW.Great thorough review. So was it for rivers or rainbow?

YoungNWild
07-20-17, 10:52
Thanks. Found the one next to Treasure Island. Relax Station I think it's called. Anybody have any intel on this one?I went there back in June 2016 and this was what I posted.

"Couldn't find any reviews on the place located at Treasure Island before you get to Folly Beach. Was kinda skeptical going there but damn glad I did. If you have any doubts don't. I booked a 4 hand massage and it was amazing. At first only one masseuse was in and I'm thinking I did not pay a buck 40 to have one person. After another customer left than she came in so I was at ease. I want go into details about the massage because we've all had good massages before. Think about that good massage but from two people. One above the waist, the other below. After laying on my stomach getting the back done was asked to turn over. By than little youngnwild was up and sorta did it on purpose so they would know also why I was there other than for the massage. In my head I'm thinking its not going to happen until she ask and I was like yes. As one gave the little young attention and the other continue massaging. If no one haven't tried a 4 hand massage I recommend. Not only that they were not bad looking. Some good looking late 30's, early 40's women (suck at ages). Oh they did allow some otc touching but not to much. I highly recommend going. It may be a drive but it was well worth it to me. I will be returning when I get the funds back up. ".

Haven't been since June last year so not sure what have changed or didn't. I doubt anything changed. Like all parlors in the area you're not getting more than a tug in the end. Hope this helps even though its dated some.

YoungNWild
07-20-17, 10:53
Great thorough review. So was it for rivers or rainbow?It was Rainbow Spa I visited on Dorchestor. Sorry for the mixup, just seen it.

Good Time Guy
07-20-17, 11:44
Was looking for a little more than the traditional HE so I stopped in Vitality. Two girls there Samantha and the skinny girl. Got Sam. Not a massage but that's not why I was there. Asked if I had been to Vitality before and said yes. All the cloths came off except the panties. After the "massage" she asked if I wanted HE or upgrade I said upgrade. Was offered FS but she said it had to be BB! Yikes! Sorry no. I settled for the BBBJ which was pretty good. Sam told me her same silly jokes that she told me last time but I laughed anyway. Wish they would get some new talent. Used to enjoy visiting Michelle and Tina and went often but the two now I have seen many times and need something new. So if you visit with the idea of FS you will have to bring your own cover. She told me that if she gets caught with cover there is a $1000.00 fine for each. Didn't know there is a massage parlor police that enforce that!! LOL. Anyone finds out about any new talent at Vitality let us know please.

GTG.

Jlttow
07-20-17, 12:55
Was looking for a little more than the traditional HE so I stopped in Vitality. Two girls there Samantha and the skinny girl. Got Sam. Not a massage but that's not why I was there. Asked if I had been to Vitality before and said yes. All the cloths came off except the panties. After the "massage" she asked if I wanted HE or upgrade I said upgrade. Was offered FS but she said it had to be BB! Yikes! Sorry no. I settled for the BBBJ which was pretty good. Sam told me her same silly jokes that she told me last time but I laughed anyway. Wish they would get some new talent. Used to enjoy visiting Michelle and Tina and went often but the two now I have seen many times and need something new. So if you visit with the idea of FS you will have to bring your own cover. She told me that if she gets caught with cover there is a $1000.00 fine for each. Didn't know there is a massage parlor police that enforce that!! LOL. Anyone finds out about any new talent at Vitality let us know please.

GTG.What was the tip for your upgrade. I have seen Lisa many times always HE haven't been in a while Might need to check it out again.

Ee.

Anonymous Mike
07-20-17, 15:20
Haven't been awhile myself. I may have to pop back in and see how things are. I always enjoyed fingering that ass while she blew me ans a he said...what was the upgrade fee ?

MadDog1987
07-20-17, 22:57
What was the tip for your upgrade. I have seen Lisa many times always HE haven't been in a while Might need to check it out again.

Ee.Lisa is my favorite.

LurkingDog
07-21-17, 09:14

GTG.Hey GoodTime. That's sort of a strange story. Back long ago in the era of Tina, she just had me take the cover out when I departed. Never heard of such a "fine" before and I agree, the enforcement of it could prove logistically problematic.

LD.

PartCrazy
07-22-17, 23:35
Did not catch the girls name but was a petite 30-40's in good shape.

Light tease during TS. Massage was not good at all.

Too much teasing before flip, I like some but she went on forever. OTC only with average HE. Not par for Zen.

WaterBoy27
07-23-17, 16:39
It has been awhile since I visited Vitality. Any info about Sophie who works there? Is she still around? Plus, just wondering if she is an independent provider as well.

NewToIt
07-24-17, 07:48
Recently had Tina, who was new to me. I've seen some of these reports that didn't shine well on her, but I liked her. She's the thickest I've seen there which pleased me. She invited touching very early on, and was sensual the whole time. She initiated a lot of extra contact. Standard finish, nothing too great there. I enjoyed her leading the way with the extracurricular touching. She positioned her legs around my arms while they were hanging off the table very nicely right away. I would see her again. Another review coming in another post.

NewToIt
07-24-17, 07:55
Tried Crystal for the first time. Previously have only been to Zen. I got a girl named Sunny. Apparently, there is a Sunny there too. She was pretty cute, maybe late 30's, couldn't really tell. I liked her look. Not in shorts but in capris. I did not like the TS, it is too small. She asked before washing the important stuff, which made me chuckle. The massage wasn't great either, but she had a nice way of being on the table and was fine with early touching. She was very flirty, fun, and cute. At go time, she offered prostate and I took. It was great. She was very sexy and flirty throughout, and after as well. She let me rub her some after. We laughed a lot and she liked to hug, and press herself against me as I was dressing. I liked a lot. Probably my favorite so far. Will go back, probably skip the TS though. I'm very curious about Vitality.

Jalil09
07-24-17, 13:11
Yes someone let us know if there is anyone new at vitality. Use to be a regular with sam. Had lisa once and received no extras. Prolly why it has only been once.

Winger68
07-24-17, 18:55
Dropped into Angel spa and Royal spa this past weekend. I normally would only make a visit to one MP but my experience at Royal was so sub par, I decided to go by Angel spa as well. I read a couple reviews for Royal and decided take chance and figured at the very least I would get a decent massage. Definitely NOT the case! In my experience, if there are no extras to be given than usually it's made up by a good massage. Not only was it a terrible attempt at a massage but they insisted on a 20% tip! The Wampanoag that gave me the massage was upper 40's at least and the woman who confronted me afterwords with the whole tipping issue was at least 60 if she was a day. So I tucked my tail and whimpered off unsatisfied to Angel spa as it has been my go to lately and I've been there a few times in the last few weeks but no hint of extra attention was ever noticed by me. I've always received a great massage there and enjoy the TS and have always been pampered by the same woman each time. Well, I guess the 4th time is a charm because when normally she would ask me medium / hard and I would reply yes, this time she whispered in my ear "you like soft this time, yes? Uhmmm yeah! And out came the baby oil. Great massage with teasing and release, then a relaxing massage to top it off. Great experience!

MadDog1987
07-24-17, 20:54
It has been awhile since I visited Vitality. Any info about Sophie who works there? Is she still around? Plus, just wondering if she is an independent provider as well.Heard thru a reliable source that she was let go last week for the final time. But she has been let go many times before. We will see if Susie hires her back again.

BigShorty
07-24-17, 21:08
I was back in time wondering what is good at this shop. Pm me if you don't want your honey hole flooded.

TKwond3
07-24-17, 22:04
I was back in time wondering what is good at this shop. Pm me if you don't want your honey hole flooded.I went by a couple of weeks ago great massage !

BigShorty
07-24-17, 22:11
I went by a couple of weeks ago great message but no extras!It's on my way home from work. So if you can't get extras at least give me a good massage. I know Chinese can be more conservative that other Asians.

ChasMale
07-24-17, 22:38
Dropped into Angel spa and Royal spa this past weekend. I normally would only make a visit to one MP but my experience at Royal was so sub par, I decided to go by Angel spa as well. I read a couple reviews for Royal and decided take chance and figured at the very least I would get a decent massage. Definitely NOT the case! In my experience, if there are no extras to be given than usually it's made up by a good massage. Not only was it a terrible attempt at a massage but they insisted on a 20% tip! The Wampanoag that gave me the massage was upper 40's at least and the woman who confronted me afterwords with the whole tipping issue was at least 60 if she was a day. So I tucked my tail and whimpered off unsatisfied to Angel spa as it has been my go to lately and I've been there a few times in the last few weeks but no hint of extra attention was ever noticed by me. I've always received a great massage there and enjoy the TS and have always been pampered by the same woman each time. Well, I guess the 4th time is a charm because when normally she would ask me medium / hard and I would reply yes, this time she whispered in my ear "you like soft this time, yes? Uhmmm yeah! And out came the baby oil. Great massage with teasing and release, then a relaxing massage to top it off. Great experience!When I went to Royal there were 2 30+ ladies. One had her husband and 2 children around 5 or 6 come in after I was done. The one with the kids was extremely cute. Maybe 2 totally different people? Or different days different workers?

ChasMale
07-25-17, 11:24
When I went to Royal there were 2 30+ ladies. One had her husband and 2 children around 5 or 6 come in after I was done. The one with the kids was extremely cute. Maybe 2 totally different people? Or different days different workers?Plus a 20% tip for an AMP is extremely cheap-- many times the money you give to the house stays at the house and the person you got for the massage only works from tips. 20% of $70 is only $14.00 where in my mind a standard tip is $40.00.

WaterBoy27
07-25-17, 12:23
Heard thru a reliable source that she was let go last week for the final time. But she has been let go many times before. We will see if Susie hires her back again.Wonder if that will lead her to be an independent provider.

MadDog1987
07-25-17, 20:10
Wonder if that will lead her to be an independent provider.My source said probably so. She has access to an apartment in the area that she could work from.

BigShorty
07-25-17, 22:00
The older lady (50+) does the best legit massage I have had In the three years I have been doing the hobby. Have not had the younger one.

Plus a 20% tip for an AMP is extremely cheap-- many times the money you give to the house stays at the house and the person you got for the massage only works from tips. 20% of $70 is only $14.00 where in my mind a standard tip is $40.00.

Winger68
07-26-17, 06:07
I completely agree in most cases but in this case it the massage was so bad (a squeeze here, a squeeze there) that the fact they insisted on a 20% tip is a joke. I agree that $40 tip is standard in "normal" circumstances but with not even a hint of being happy and a crappy massage = a crappy tip. Tipping is for good service. Over tipping is for GREAT service. I think more than likely she wasn't one of the gals mentioned above. IMO anyways.

Maxim V
07-26-17, 15:38
Heard thru a reliable source that she was let go last week for the final time. But she has been let go many times before. We will see if Susie hires her back again.Where is vitality located now?

Wylie171
07-26-17, 19:46
Anyone have details on the AMP on skylark or goose creek if so message me thanks.

ChasMale
07-27-17, 08:11
Anyone have details on the AMP on skylark or goose creek if so message me thanks.Sorry but I have to say that there are many reviews here on both of them.

LordGlic
07-27-17, 11:01
Decided to stray away from my typical Sunni at Zen and try out Vitality. Just walked in and got Lisa in the luck of the draw. 100 at the door seemed a little rough to me but oh well.

Lisa, hands down, gave me the best massage I have gotten since I got to Charleston. Not a lot of teasing, but it was my first time there. Flip, she opened up a lot. She ended up in panties allowing utc touching with the HJ and I left a happy camper.

She told me she works Mon-Thurs evenings.

Jalil09
07-27-17, 18:40
Decided to stray away from my typical Sunni at Zen and try out Vitality. Just walked in and got Lisa in the luck of the draw. 100 at the door seemed a little rough to me but oh well.

Lisa, hands down, gave me the best massage I have gotten since I got to Charleston. Not a lot of teasing, but it was my first time there. Flip, she opened up a lot. She ended up in panties allowing utc touching with the HJ and I left a happy camper.

She told me she works Mon-Thurs evenings.That's funny I called to see who was there and now one answer. Also went by there and it looks to be closed down.

LordGlic
07-29-17, 19:24
That's funny I called to see who was there and now one answer. Also went by there and it looks to be closed down.Damn, I hope it didn't get shut down. I just finally discovered it.

ChasMale
07-30-17, 12:21
I know I'm not one of your favorite people but the database is pulling from the very first posts not from the most current

Sorry to break that bubble but if I'm not dealing with you I don't ever think about you. I have no favorites nor hated, it's all just work.

As far as the database it should be fixed, if it's not PM me at Admin2 and lets look into it.

A2

Darrell01
07-31-17, 12:40
That's funny I called to see who was there and now one answer. Also went by there and it looks to be closed down.Hours can vary depending on who is available. Typically 10 am to 7-8 PM Monday to Saturday. Vitality is always closed on Sundays. I think they only have 3-4 regular American ladies so at times they can be short-handed, LOL!

Jlttow
07-31-17, 13:16
Hours can vary depending on who is available. Typically 10 am to 7-8 PM Monday to Saturday. Vitality is always closed on Sundays. I think they only have 3-4 regular American ladies so at times they can be short-handed, LOL!I stopped by last Thursday around 2 pm they were open saw Ashley had a nice time. Was told only two girls are working now. They are looking for more help That might be way they were closed. No one was available to work.

Thrillister
07-31-17, 21:18
Just got back from Zen. I was going to try River but heard mixed reviews so decided to try Zen again. I got Yunni and she is about mid to late 30's. Not a bad looking gal but not hot either. She's skinny and has an average face. She was a bit cold at first then started to warm up. I paid House of. 80 for 1 hr and TS. The TS was pretty good. Very thorough. Massage was decent but kept on getting interrupted by the door. After 3 interruptions I made it a point about it and she apologized. Into the 45 minutes mark she wiped off the oil on my back and started to caress her fingers over my back. I didn't even wait for her to say anything. I just flipped over and she giggled. She put her right leg up to block her titties. All she allowed was otc ass and legs. The finish was very slow and sensual. Busted a big load and she cleaned me up. Once she opened up, Yunni was very nice. She made up for the lost time and the finish was very good. I tipped. 60 for her effort and good finish. I know. 60 is a high top but I certainly hope she will remember me and let me go further next time.

ChasMale
08-01-17, 08:33
Went to see if the original at Wappoo has changed any. Linda has been there since it opened and I think she is the owner. Massage was not bad but she now does HE BUT boy is she rough. Also you can not touch her anywhere. After I got in my car I was still wondering if I left my pecker on the table.

TonySunshine
08-02-17, 03:25
Went to see if the original at Wappoo has changed any. Linda has been there since it opened and I think she is the owner. Massage was not bad but she now does HE BUT boy is she rough. Also you can not touch her anywhere. After I got in my car I was still wondering if I left my pecker on the table.You could have advised her to lighten up on the death grip LOL.

Maxim V
08-02-17, 06:24
http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-kneads-quality-and-experience-510-blonde-beauty-scheduling-for-week-of-7-31/9495901

Are there any extras here?

ChasMale
08-02-17, 11:09
http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-kneads-quality-and-experience-510-blonde-beauty-scheduling-for-week-of-7-31/9495901

Are there any extras here?HJ is about it.

Darrell01
08-02-17, 16:23
HJ is about it.Does she at least show some boobs? Sometimes boobs and a HJ is all an old guy can handle anyways.

WBigges
08-02-17, 21:02
I finally got the chance to catch up with her on Tuesday. It's been a couple months since I had seen her. She has some new art work but other than that the same sexy little MILF as always.

Very nice BBBJNQNS, to get things going. On the bed of course. Then moved to the table for about 20-30 minutes of massage to let Junior recover. Then I flipped and she joined me on the table. Some CW playtime and then doggie on the corner of the bed. This lead into a great trip to the Greek Islands. That was all I could take.

Showered and was on my way.

Vulcan83
08-02-17, 21:14
HJ is about it.If this is who I think it is her name is Faith. She is excellent. Was sore the next day from her massage. She drops her top and HJ at the end.

Bobatcu
08-03-17, 14:40
Was wondering if you of anyone who does a nuru massage?

CatMan650
08-03-17, 15:43
Heard thru a reliable source that she was let go last week for the final time. But she has been let go many times before. We will see if Susie hires her back again.Is this the Sophie from Vitality??

http://charleston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sophie-is-back-but-only-for-tonight-so-dont-miss-out-catch-me-while-you-can/19394558

Jsc629
08-04-17, 01:35
Is this the Sophie from Vitality??

http://charleston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sophie-is-back-but-only-for-tonight-so-dont-miss-out-catch-me-while-you-can/19394558No, this is.

Maxim V
08-04-17, 05:36

Are there any extras here?Is she worth a visit??

Kiter
08-04-17, 15:33
Is she worth a visit??IMHO No, I would say not.

WaterBoy27
08-04-17, 16:39
No, this is.Where did you get her pict? Is she an independent provider now? Please pm me for more info. Thanks!

Elith
08-04-17, 19:56
New to forums going to be in summerville next week looking for outcall massage and happy ending with extras if possible any info please. Pm me Also some info on this Cierra chick I have heard about so much on forums, please. And thanks in advance.

Elith
08-04-17, 21:16
Any suggestions on a good outcall massage with extras in charleston area? Pm me if any good suggestions please.

LordGlic
08-05-17, 08:06
Does anyone have info on this? Came up on BP today.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-friday-afternoon-cameron-and-mandy-new-today-open-9-30am-4pm/16369343

MackNj
08-05-17, 16:30
Heard thru a reliable source that she was let go last week for the final time. But she has been let go many times before. We will see if Susie hires her back again.I was told today she was rehired and will be back this next Monday.

SportsmanSc
08-06-17, 11:37
Does anyone have experience with Miao Ren Massage in Summervile. Is HE available? Do they have TS?

APMechanic
08-06-17, 22:36
Does anyone have experience with Miao Ren Massage in Summervile. Is HE available? Do they have TS?They do have a table shower available, but self serve only. Been numerous times and left without a smile. Good massage in my opinion but look elsewhere for a more hands on experience.

Jalil09
08-06-17, 23:13
Does anyone have experience with Miao Ren Massage in Summervile. Is HE available? Do they have TS?Ts, yes. HE, no. I had a provider a couple of months ago kind of brush up against it and started laughing about it but wanted me to diy. I declined because was there for the massage and I can go home and do that myself. Massage is really good there though.

Doctor D
08-07-17, 17:26
I finally paid a visit to Healing Spa on Folly Road and was very pleased with my session. I drew Yoko and she delivered magnificently. This was my first visit. I took a shower and massage for 70 and left her 60 as a tip. It was worth it.

I saw two other women there, one probably the mamasan. If you are looking for youth and glamor, this is not the place, but Yoko won me over with a great attitude and wonderful skills.

I'll be back.

SportsmanSc
08-07-17, 17:37
Anyone have experience with the Latin Princess?

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latin-princess-all-natural-beauty-new-clients-welcome-daily-open-monday-1-30pm-6-30pm/14088663

Joe3408
08-07-17, 21:26
http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/B%EA%AE%8ED%EA%AE%8D-LI%EA%AE%B6E-%EA%AE%86%EA%AE%8ELD-100-RE%EA%AD%BFL-outcalls/20322623

She seems as cute as can be. Anybody had her yet??

And these two seem odd. I kinda remember a bad post but I can't find it anywhere. So anything on them as well?

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experience-the-4th-of-july-with-us-ecstasy-of-a-4-hands-on-full-body-massage/19809763

Darrell01
08-08-17, 09:18
I was told today she was rehired and will be back this next Monday.As of yesterday, Vitality still only has tall, skinny Ashley. She's not my type but did a decent massage the last time I stopped by.

Steveeboy
08-08-17, 17:06
As of yesterday, Vitality still only has tall, skinny Ashley. She's not my type but did a decent massage the last time I stopped by.I'm visiting Charleston but just for one night, can someone give me the street where Vitality is located? I can't seem to find it in the thread. PM is fine if that works better.

MackNj
08-08-17, 20:57
As of yesterday, Vitality still only has tall, skinny Ashley. She's not my type but did a decent massage the last time I stopped by.Ashley was the one that told me about Sophie when I was there on Saturday. Samantha was working that day too.

Darrell01
08-09-17, 11:51
Ashley was the one that told me about Sophie when I was there on Saturday. Samantha was working that day too.Sophie was still not back when I inquired yesterday.

TidesGuy
08-11-17, 15:34
Called in a few days back so that I could be seen without a wait, and asked for Sunny, was told she's not working there any more. And since Candy wasn't available when I was, declined.

I'll be coming back in within the next week or two, but any other ladies to ask for at Zen? I'd been really happy with the attention Sunny gave, and Gina wasn't bad either. If older, she was more attentive.

Joe3408
08-12-17, 12:18
Went 2 months ago during evening hours. Drew candy, a little chunky but not in a bad way. Great massage for the hour. Seemed to go very long. Flip time and she said I could taste the melons for 80 tip. Said yes. They were ripe and good. Pleasant experience. After we were done she said call for candy ahead of time and next time I get sucky sucky. Hmmmm I thought. Fast forward to yesterday. Candy no longer works there. Got hannah. Above average to great massage. Flip was normal. Nothing special. I notice they flip girls quickly. I usually can only go once a month. Hard to find a constant at these asian salons. She had my hopes up. But yet, candy gone.

BigShorty
08-14-17, 20:45
Went 2 months ago during evening hours. Drew candy, a little chunky but not in a bad way. Great massage for the hour. Seemed to go very long. Flip time and she said I could taste the melons for 80 tip. Said yes. They were ripe and good. Pleasant experience. After we were done she said call for candy ahead of time and next time I get sucky sucky. Hmmmm I thought. Fast forward to yesterday. Candy no longer works there. Got hannah. Above average to great massage. Flip was normal. Nothing special. I notice they flip girls quickly. I usually can only go once a month. Hard to find a constant at these asian salons. She had my hopes up. But yet, candy gone.Hannah did do a good massage. But nothing special on the flip. I miss some of the other girls that used to be there.

JustDreams
08-14-17, 21:10
I am looking for someone that may have had a 4 hand massage their for any info. PM's welcome.

ChasMale
08-15-17, 07:28
Hannah did do a good massage. But nothing special on the flip. I miss some of the other girls that used to be there.Rainbow was my number 1 favorite for awhile but that has changed. It is now on the scale of many of the other middle of the road AMP. I guess I need to start to make the rounds again.

LuvaRub2
08-15-17, 08:47
Went 2 months ago during evening hours. Drew candy, a little chunky but not in a bad way. Great massage for the hour. Seemed to go very long. Flip time and she said I could taste the melons for 80 tip. Said yes. They were ripe and good. Pleasant experience. After we were done she said call for candy ahead of time and next time I get sucky sucky. Hmmmm I thought. Fast forward to yesterday. Candy no longer works there. Got hannah. Above average to great massage. Flip was normal. Nothing special. I notice they flip girls quickly. I usually can only go once a month. Hard to find a constant at these asian salons. She had my hopes up. But yet, candy gone.I went there yesterday. Had a nice thin younger girl with long hair. Massage was nothing but a push here and a push there. The flip was nice and the girls came out to play. I hope to get someone else next time that knows how to give a massage.

YoungNWild
08-16-17, 00:19
Visited Rivers pa a few weeks ago and had a pretty good time for a 30 min session. Opted for 30 min session cause it was late and wanted to test the waters before doing an hour. Arrive and went inside and was quite surprise on the size. Within that 30 minutes got a table shower in as well. Got to the room undress and off to the showers I go. I really enjoy the shower. Cici was real fun and bubbly. During the shower we converse a little and she ask my age and I ask hers. She was like yea I'm 32. I'm looking like really 32 LOL. She also ask if I was there before. I was like nah but been to others in the area and trying to find a new "home" LOL. She laugh and the shower went on for about 5 minutes. She paid a lot of attention to the back side. Suprisily I enjoyed the clean up back there LOL. Once turned over little wild was up and I was like, well I think "he" likes you LOL. As she was soaping me up I'm "played" with it a little so she could get the hint why I was there. She got the hint alright and gave me a little soapy play while on the table. It felt good and wish she would've continue there but I know we had to get back to the room. Back to the room like I said I opted for 30 minutes so she massage the main areas. Shoulder, legs, feet, back, etc. Still during all this she kept up her bubbly attitude. Before the flip she started playing with the boys from behind. I think she play led so much that she got the hint after a few minutes and told me turn over. Once the flip she ask if down there too. Of course I'm like yea. Pretty good handjob I should say. I try going utc but she only let my do otc. Got my ending that I wanted, the clean up, etc. Got dress and told her next time I'll come early and do an hour. She was like yea please and ask for Cici LOL. Tip her 2 Andrew Jackson and she seem satisfy with that.

I really enjoy Rivers. Think her attitude what gave me a little more faith in visiting AMP around here. Will return to get my hour. My next stop is Han Spa or Asiana LOL. Once I'm done there probably cutting back on visiting AMP here since I would have been to them all and at this point I'm looking for more than just the HJ ending. Thankfully I travel for my job so I'll visit more out of state parlors than.

YnW!!

ChuckTown1
08-16-17, 02:37
All dreams come true at Asiana. The providers are generally a little older. The pro, very good at what they do. Occasionally, they will have a younger person but it's been awhile.

Visited Rivers pa a few weeks ago and had a pretty good time for a 30 min session. Opted for 30 min session cause it was late and wanted to test the waters before doing an hour. Arrive and went inside and was quite surprise on the size. Within that 30 minutes got a table shower in as well. Got to the room undress and off to the showers I go. I really enjoy the shower. Cici was real fun and bubbly. During the shower we converse a little and she ask my age and I ask hers. She was like yea I'm 32. I'm looking like really 32 LOL. She also ask if I was there before. I was like nah but been to others in the area and trying to find a new "home" LOL. She laugh and the shower went on for about 5 minutes. She paid a lot of attention to the back side. Suprisily I enjoyed the clean up back there LOL. Once turned over little wild was up and I was like, well I think "he" likes you LOL. As she was soaping me up I'm "played" with it a little so she could get the hint why I was there. She got the hint alright and gave me a little soapy play while on the table. It felt good and wish she would've continue there but I know we had to get back to the room. Back to the room like I said I opted for 30 minutes so she massage the main areas. Shoulder, legs, feet, back, etc. Still during all this she kept up her bubbly attitude. Before the flip she started playing with the boys from behind. I think she play led so much that she got the hint after a few minutes and told me turn over. Once the flip she ask if down there too. Of course I'm like yea. Pretty good handjob I should say. I try going utc but she only let my do otc. Got my ending that I wanted, the clean up, etc. Got dress and told her next time I'll come early and do an hour. She was like yea please and ask for Cici LOL. Tip her 2 Andrew Jackson and she seem satisfy with that.

I really enjoy Rivers. Think her attitude what gave me a little more faith in visiting AMP around here. Will return to get my hour. My next stop is Han Spa or Asiana LOL. Once I'm done there probably cutting back on visiting AMP here since I would have been to them all and at this point I'm looking for more than just the HJ ending. Thankfully I travel for my job so I'll visit more out of state parlors than.

YnW!!

SuperFly79
08-17-17, 22:23

YnW!!I been going to Asiana for years now and for the most part I have been very much satisfied each time I been. If your looking for a good massage than don't go. If your looking for young hot looking ladies than don't go. If your looking for an expanded menu with lots of roaming allowed at a very reasonable price then this is your place.

YoungNWild
08-17-17, 23:09
I been going to Asiana for years now and for the most part I have been very much satisfied each time I been. If your looking for a good massage than don't go. If your looking for young hot looking ladies than don't go. If your looking for an expanded menu with lots of roaming allowed at a very reasonable price then this is your place.Thanks guys for the info about Asiana (Santee spa). I know a little about there but I probably won't hit them up. I prefer something young which I don't think I'll get in SC. The last spa I was going to hit up is Han Spa. But they recently change there name to Asiana and that's where the confusion began LOL. Don't know why they changed their name though. We have two Asiana now. The one in Santee and the one formerly known as Han Spa. LOL.

XluesheX
08-18-17, 04:32
Thanks guys for the info about Asiana (Santee spa). I know a little about there but I probably won't hit them up. I prefer something young which I don't think I'll get in SC. The last spa I was going to hit up is Han Spa. But they recently change there name to Asiana and that's where the confusion began LOL. Don't know why they changed their name though. We have two Asiana now. The one in Santee and the one formerly known as Han Spa. LOL.Long time lurker, first time poster:

Han Spa is still Han Spa. Someone had made a post about the supposed name change maybe a month ago. Han Spa is still the same. Good massage, average ending, no extras.

Yiyi2
08-18-17, 16:16
I stopped in at Crystal Spa the other day. Called ahead to ask for Cici, who had always been good to me in the past. Was told she was gone! Suggested I try Sunny. I agreed. Glad I did, but will probably not repeat. She was cute with a nice figure. We had great chemistry and laughed a lot. Table shower had lots of play time with the boys. Massage was actually pretty good. Teasing before the flip was excellent. Fantastic finish. But sadly no UTC roaming, which was something Cici had given me full access to over the course of developing a rapport with her. If anyone has a favorite lady at one of our fine asian establishments who is open to more roaming, let me know. I need to find my next "Cici".

SuperFly79
08-18-17, 22:45
Thanks guys for the info about Asiana (Santee spa). I know a little about there but I probably won't hit them up. I prefer something young which I don't think I'll get in SC. The last spa I was going to hit up is Han Spa. But they recently change there name to Asiana and that's where the confusion began LOL. Don't know why they changed their name though. We have two Asiana now. The one in Santee and the one formerly known as Han Spa. LOL.I have done hours of research across the southeast and I have yet to find a MP that gives a great massage and offers unlimited extras. It seems to be one or the other. If you come across any in your travels please let me know!

LordGlic
08-19-17, 20:19
Stopped in to Zen for the first time in a while. Called ahead and tried to ask who was working but they wouldn't tell me. Didn't recognize anyone when I arrived, seems like a new bunch since I was last there. Took the Luck of the draw and got Tina. Probably early 30's. Good looking with a slender body. Told her I had been there a few times and had seen Sunny in the past to help loosen her up, asked if she was still around but got no answer. TS was good but not great. Attentive to some areas, never went near others. Not thorough like Sunny. A couple grabs probably to test waters and I smiled in return to help let her know.

Back to the room I got a great massage. Might not be saying much though since my back was pretty messed up. Turned the lights down and gave me a soft touch and blew on me in a manner that rivals any others. Great teasing. Flip and went straight to business. No problem with OTC but shyed away from UTC. Offered a high tip for more than the standard but got denied. Didn't bother me and I Didn't push it, just wanted to see if the attitude had changed. Not the worst experience but made me miss Sunny. We had a rapport and she let me get away with a lot LOL.

BigShorty
08-20-17, 11:00
I saw ad on Craigslist for sun Massage. I was wondering if it is Asian or American. And any good experience. You can pm me.

Charleston girls are changing a lot. But I have noticed that this time of year a lot of girls migrate to other Jobs and cities. Or go back home for a visit.

Massage shop on wappoo any good?

ChasMale
08-20-17, 21:58
I saw ad on Craigslist for sun Massage. I was wondering if it is Asian or American. And any good experience. You can pm me.

Charleston girls are changing a lot. But I have noticed that this time of year a lot of girls migrate to other Jobs and cities. Or go back home for a visit.

Massage shop on wappoo any good?Seems very legit.

https://sunmassagespa.com/

LordGlic
08-23-17, 15:19
Gave a call to Vitality today and asked who was working. Pam and Ashley. So I went in, not asking for anyone specific cause I haven't had either. I was greeted at the door by an older (probably 50's) skinny woman with very short hair, like a buzz cut. The place was empty except for someone in a room. She took my money and led me to a room, closed the door and left. I don't have a problem with an older woman but I was secretly hoping someone else walked back in.

I got on the table and she came back in and without a word started massaging my back. Very lightly and quickly, after a few awkward minutes I asked how she was and started a little conversation (which she seemed a little annoyed by) told her the place was emptier than I had ever seen it and she responded by telling me about the woman who runs the place and how she hires these girls and they run away with all the clients and so she used to work there a long time ago and had come back in to help out. She had me flip after like 20 minutes. I'm thinking "ok, she is getting right down to business. That's fine. " She continues to massage for a bit and then starts the end. I politely ask if she does any upgrades and she says no. I was a little frustrated at this since it had only been like 30 minutes so I held myself off as long as I could. She finished and took a small warm washrag and wiped me down a little and said "there ya go" and walked out. I sat there for a minute still very much covered in oil like "seriously?" took the wash rag and tried to do a little better job and then got dressed and walked out after only about 40 minutes. Gave her a 20 as I left cause I was pissed. I saw another woman there as I left. A skinnier brunette, seemingly short (she was sitting though).

I just want to know which one was which, ashley and pam. Cause whomever this blonde was I will avoid in the future.

Anonymous Mike
08-23-17, 22:01
I'm fairly certain Ashley is the younger, very thin blonde. She has a few tats also. Head game on point BTW.

SuperFly79
08-24-17, 11:47
I wonder if I could open up a spa for women to come in and get a massage, a HE or some FS. How great would that be to get $$$ fo FS!

Darrell01
08-24-17, 14:18
Gave a call to Vitality today and asked who was working. Pam and Ashley. So I went in, not asking for anyone specific cause I haven't had either. I was greeted at the door by an older (probably 50's) skinny woman with very short hair, like a buzz cut. The place was empty except for someone in a room. She took my money and led me to a room, closed the door and left. I don't have a problem with an older woman but I was secretly hoping someone else walked back in.

I got on the table and she came back in and without a word started massaging my back. Very lightly and quickly, after a few awkward minutes I asked how she was and started a little conversation (which she seemed a little annoyed by) told her the place was emptier than I had ever seen it and she responded by telling me about the woman who runs the place and how she hires these girls and they run away with all the clients and so she used to work there a long time ago and had come back in to help out. She had me flip after like 20 minutes. I'm thinking "ok, she is getting right down to business. That's fine. " She continues to massage for a bit and then starts the end. I politely ask if she does any upgrades and she says no. I was a little frustrated at this since it had only been like 30 minutes so I held myself off as long as I could. She finished and took a small warm washrag and wiped me down a little and said "there ya go" and walked out. I sat there for a minute still very much covered in oil like "seriously?" took the wash rag and tried to do a little better job and then got dressed and walked out after only about 40 minutes. Gave her a 20 as I left cause I was pissed. I saw another woman there as I left. A skinnier brunette, seemingly short (she was sitting though).

I just want to know which one was which, ashley and pam. Cause whomever this blonde was I will avoid in the future.I don't recall seeing a Pam there but Ashley will hook you up pretty good and gives a reasonably good massage too.

Anonymous Mike
08-26-17, 06:31
I don't recall seeing a Pam there but Ashley will hook you up pretty good and gives a reasonably good massage too.What he said. Might have to pop in and see this Pam.

Zefeer
08-27-17, 00:24
There are 3 - 4 women who work this AMP. They all have stage names that change so I will describe as best as possible. For me this place is convenient but other AMPs are better but this one.

Is safe an consistent.

The Mamasan is extremely thin and runs the joint. If she is overbooked she will take you to the one of the front rooms and do a decent job. A fairly good massage but a mechanical flip.

There are two medium aged women who give pressing style massages with some back walking if you are into that. One of the women is more aggressive in the massage pressure but the other is.

More aggressive on the glutenous maxi mus.

To separate the personalty of the two providers the first one has a great massage and ends with a oh yessss honey and the obligotory OMG.

The other provider is more subtle and touches aggressively on sensistive O spots and is the more silent type.

Overall the place is quiet and safe with a darker shower if that is your thing. Zen has the best shower spot but maybe these mama-sans will do the trick for our fellow mongers.

FinancialGuru5
08-27-17, 22:10
Any feedback on this provider, price seem high for massage.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/high-end-honey-here-to-work-out-those-kinks-843-481-2558/22376608

JustDreams
08-28-17, 23:59
I had to detour my normal trip home this afternoon, hey Han is nearby let me stop in. Not my first trip. Drew the skinnier of the two lots of fun. I elected for 30 minutes, so massage was rushed, but still good. I recommend. Flip finished with perfection. PM for details.

Wylie171
08-29-17, 14:36
Is magic hands stepping up their game. I see they have a table shower now. Anyone have details thanks.

XluesheX
08-30-17, 04:23
Any feedback on this provider, price seem high for massage.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/high-end-honey-here-to-work-out-those-kinks-843-481-2558/22376608Search her number in FB and take a look for yourself. Replace the parentheses: 843-XXX-2558.

BigShorty
08-30-17, 21:21
Is magic hands stepping up their game. I see they have a table shower now. Anyone have details thanks.Which shop are you referring to? Which address?

Zefeer
08-31-17, 00:23
Zen -.

Clean and Reliable Massage Service with Table Shower. Good Flips, no extras (that is all of Charleston) Sometimes you get a great massage and sometimes the "Korean Press. ".

A great go to place.

Folly Road Near the Dry Cleaners.

Clean Rooms, Shower is a little Dark and not as clean as I like. Mamas-an is extremely skinny but good at massage. Terrible at the flip. The other ladies are better at the massage and the.

Flip but they are a little older than I expected. Overall a good place but not super.

SPA on Dorchester near Subway and Taco Bell.

Good Rooms with Doors, I have not tried the table shower at this place. The staff is generally more attractive and the service is good. I had good UTC roaming and a little more from one of the.

Newer girls. I have had a good experience here and it is my new go to.

Folly Road Near Folly Beach.

Very Skinny one or two person office. I would avoid unless you are out of gas and need to stop. The rooms are ok, not so clean. I declined the shower because it was too.

Dark and I wondered if they cleaned the towels after every appointment. This is a Chinese run shop as far as I know.

ChasMale
08-31-17, 11:14
Which shop are you referring to? Which address?I think Zen.

http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rejuvenate-your-body-new-staff-just-arrived-843-225-4992/9507132

TomQQ
08-31-17, 21:23
Wow! Don't know how I missed that fb profile.

Maybe when I saw high-end, based on looks and the ad I said "pass". She's living the thug life but might have to call, she a little freaky based on totally fb appeal LOL. But no where near high-end. If she offers a reasonable donation it's on like Donkey Kong!

Search her number in FB and take a look for yourself. Replace the parentheses: 843-XXX-2558.

Doctor D
09-01-17, 15:46
Zen -.

Clean and Reliable Massage Service with Table Shower. Good Flips, no extras (that is all of Charleston) Sometimes you get a great massage and sometimes the "Korean Press. ".

A great go to place.

Folly Road Near the Dry Cleaners.

Clean Rooms, Shower is a little Dark and not as clean as I like. Mamas-an is extremely skinny but good at massage. Terrible at the flip. The other ladies are better at the massage and the.

Flip but they are a little older than I expected. Overall a good place but not super.

SPA on Dorchester near Subway and Taco Bell.

Good Rooms with Doors, I have not tried the table shower at this place. The staff is generally more attractive and the service is good. I had good UTC roaming and a little more from one of the.

Newer girls. I have had a good experience here and it is my new go to.

Folly Road Near Folly Beach.

Very Skinny one or two person office. I would avoid unless you are out of gas and need to stop. The rooms are ok, not so clean. I declined the shower because it was too.

Dark and I wondered if they cleaned the towels after every appointment. This is a Chinese run shop as far as I know.The first is Healing Spa at 350 Folly Rd. I went there yesterday and asked for Yoko. I saw her last time and was equally pleased with the session I had yesterday. I agree, the amenities are not great and the dark shower room is simply a matter of changing out the fan.

The second goes by Relax Station and is in the same building at Treasure Island. Yes, that is Chinese, but unlike many of this type you can get a HE. I went there once and got an OK session. I believe table showers are 20 extra. I don't care much for that.

Both are conspicuously located on a busy road. You can park behind the second one, but with Healing Spa you are just out there. I don't care for that, but what the hell.

I think Zen sets the standard for Charleston. It is a long way to go for me, but there you can be assured of a really nice table shower and nice room with younger very pleasant providers who know what they are doing.

I have to admit I'm getting better service at Healing Spa, however.

Zefeer
09-02-17, 23:16
It may seem like a dum question but where is vitality.

I do miss the famous West Ashely Gina!

I don't recall seeing a Pam there but Ashley will hook you up pretty good and gives a reasonably good massage too.

Anonymous Mike
09-03-17, 17:13

I do miss the famous West Ashely Gina!In North Charleston. By Stokes.

CJD843
09-05-17, 08:25

I do miss the famous West Ashely Gina!Yes, Gina was a lot of fun. Out of the biz and bartending now.

BigShorty
09-05-17, 20:10
Saw new girl at 350. Looks younger than the other girl. Did not catch the name. But I didn't try this time.

[QUOdTE=DoctorD;3533159]The first is Healing Spa at 350 Folly Rd. I went there yesterday and asked for Yoko. I saw her last time and was equally pleased with the session I had yesterday. I agree, the amenities are not great and the dark shower room is simply a matter of changing out the fan.

The second goes by Relax Station and is in the same building at Treasure Island. Yes, that is Chinese, but unlike many of this type you can get a HE. I went there once and got an OK session. I believe table showers are 20 extra. I don't care much for that.

Both are conspicuously located on a busy road. You can park behind the second one, but with Healing Spa you are just out there. I don't care for that, but what the hell.

I think Zen sets the standard for Charleston. It is a long way to go for me, but there you can be assured of a really nice table shower and nice room with younger very pleasant providers who know what they are doing.

I have to admit I'm getting better service at Healing Spa, however. [ / QUOTE].

BigShorty
09-14-17, 18:25
http://charleston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage/23073052

Saw this ad for this AMP. Never saw it before. Close to vitality in the Piggly wiggly shopping center. From the ad it looks Chinese but not sure. Might have to try.

This is the time of year AMP girls move to New cities. Saw a new girl at Miao ren last night. No happiness but good solid massage.

Joe3408
09-14-17, 22:16

Saw this ad for this AMP. Never saw it before. Close to vitality in the Piggly wiggly shopping center. From the ad it looks Chinese but not sure. Might have to try.

This is the time of year AMP girls move to New cities. Saw a new girl at Miao ren last night. No happiness but good solid massage.I noticed that as well. Hopefully itll be great. Prolly more of the same. If you beat me to it pm what happened and I shall do the same and post it as well.

Jalil09
09-15-17, 06:57

This is the time of year AMP girls move to New cities. Saw a new girl at Miao ren last night. No happiness but good solid massage.How did the girl a miao look? And what is her name if she was goodlooking. I was thinking about heading there today or tomo.

Darrell01
09-15-17, 09:12
How did the girl a miao look? And what is her name if she was goodlooking. I was thinking about heading there today or tomo.I'm all for a good massage but why bother if "no happiness" at the end?

Jalil09
09-15-17, 09:30
I'm all for a good massage but why bother if "no happiness" at the end?Sometimes a good massage from a beauty is all you need.

Darrell01
09-15-17, 09:46
Sometimes a good massage from a beauty is all you need.You're right. But certainly a happy ending is even better for me. I once had a gorgeous woman massaging me at a regular massage place. She accidently slipped (from the oil) while massaging my thigh and bashed by balls, she was terribly embarrassed. After a few minutes, I was able to relax again and she offered to relax me if I would swear to never tell anyone. I said sure and she proceeded to give me the best deep throat I'd ever had! Next time I went in for a massage she told me it was a one time thing. I was so disappointed!

Jalil09
09-15-17, 12:02

This is the time of year AMP girls move to New cities. Saw a new girl at Miao ren last night. No happiness but good solid massage.Just left. It's right beside the computer store and Don barber shop. I thought the lady in the front was going to give me my massage but walked in an older lady No h. E but massage was really good and the lady took her time. I wish the lady in the front would of did it. Wouldn't mind those big d's hitting me in the back of the head when I'm face down. 40 for hh so very cheap and if you bring the businesscard back you get 10% off.

BigShorty
09-15-17, 13:04
Sometime you just need a massage. I hurt my back and need a good massage. I came from an area that you couldn't get Happiness so I looked for the best massage therapist.

I'm all for a good massage but why bother if "no happiness" at the end?

Joe3408
09-15-17, 13:20
Just left. It's right beside the computer store and Don barber shop. I thought the lady in the front was going to give me my massage but walked in an older lady No h. E but massage was really good and the lady took her time. I wish the lady in the front would of did it. Wouldn't mind those big d's hitting me in the back of the head when I'm face down. 40 for hh so very cheap and if you bring the businesscard back you get 10% off.Oh well. Thanks for the heads up. We all like a great massage. But the extras are just the best. Hate wasting money unless I'm fully satisfied.

BigShorty
09-15-17, 14:26
Went there last night. Got Linda. She giggled a lot. Teased a lot but no happiness. Good deep massage. That little woman was strong. YeA I got a card for $5 off next visit. Got a hug from the one at the counter and the girl I got the massage from. Sweet older women.

Just left. It's right beside the computer store and Don barber shop. I thought the lady in the front was going to give me my massage but walked in an older lady No h. E but massage was really good and the lady took her time. I wish the lady in the front would of did it. Wouldn't mind those big d's hitting me in the back of the head when I'm face down. 40 for hh so very cheap and if you bring the businesscard back you get 10% off.

Darrell01
09-18-17, 08:43
Went there last night. Got Linda. She giggled a lot. Teased a lot but no happiness. Good deep massage. That little woman was strong. YeA I got a card for $5 off next visit. Got a hug from the one at the counter and the girl I got the massage from. Sweet older women.If she teased you a lot, more is probably available next time. I'm hoping to have time to stop by and I'll request the girl at the counter. I'm not shy about making a request if I like how a girl looks.

Anonymous Mike
09-18-17, 09:51
Sounds like I'll be making the time to visit.

Jsc629
09-18-17, 16:15
Any idea how self-serve might go over there on first visit?

Just left. It's right beside the computer store and Don barber shop. I thought the lady in the front was going to give me my massage but walked in an older lady No h. E but massage was really good and the lady took her time. I wish the lady in the front would of did it. Wouldn't mind those big d's hitting me in the back of the head when I'm face down. 40 for hh so very cheap and if you bring the businesscard back you get 10% off.

ChasMale
09-18-17, 18:26
Just left. It's right beside the computer store and Don barber shop. I thought the lady in the front was going to give me my massage but walked in an older lady No h. E but massage was really good and the lady took her time. I wish the lady in the front would of did it. Wouldn't mind those big d's hitting me in the back of the head when I'm face down. 40 for hh so very cheap and if you bring the businesscard back you get 10% off.I went there and saw Linda. Lots of teasing and a lot of playing with the boys and my little solider. I loved sucking on her big nipple and got her pants 1/2-3/4 down for DATY but she stared giggling too much. HE was not a problem. In fact I had a hard time getting her to stop after I came because she was giggling too much.

I did see 2 others. One was a doll but I don't think she does massages. I also saw a child about 8 or 9 there.

BigShorty
09-19-17, 00:05
Well I guess I will be going back and try again. Thanks for the report my friend.

I went there and saw Linda. Lots of teasing and a lot of playing with the boys and my little solider. I loved sucking on her big nipple and got her pants 1/2-3/4 down for DATY but she stared giggling too much. HE was not a problem. In fact I had a hard time getting her to stop after I came because she was giggling too much.

I did see 2 others. One was a doll but I don't think she does massages. I also saw a child about 8 or 9 there.

BigShorty
09-19-17, 08:40
I saw these Asian massage shops in a Google search. Has anyone try these AMPs in Summerville?

Wei Massage.

1525 Old Trolley Rd.

Massage Serenity.

10597 Dorchester Rd.

Joe3408
09-19-17, 10:04
I went there and saw Linda. Lots of teasing and a lot of playing with the boys and my little solider. I loved sucking on her big nipple and got her pants 1/2-3/4 down for DATY but she stared giggling too much. HE was not a problem. In fact I had a hard time getting her to stop after I came because she was giggling too much.

I did see 2 others. One was a doll but I don't think she does massages. I also saw a child about 8 or 9 there.What did you tip for that action kind sir. And are there doors in room? And was the extra action discussed for tip or you just went for it. Answer in any order. LOL😊.

APMechanic
09-19-17, 10:17
I saw these Asian massage shops in a Google search. Has anyone try these AMPs in Summerville?

Wei Massage.

1525 Old Trolley Rd.

Massage Serenity.

10597 Dorchester Rd.I saw the one on Dorchester when they first opened. Seems legit only, as your under a thick blanket. I did recognize the girl from another AMP in the area, and often wondered if I could leave happy, but I haven't been able to get back. Don't know what the prices were, because they had an opening speacial when I went.

ChasMale
09-19-17, 13:40
What did you tip for that action kind sir. And are there doors in room? And was the extra action discussed for tip or you just went for it. Answer in any order. LOL😊.I'll PM you.

Anonymous Mike
09-19-17, 14:58
Is Linda the younger or older one? I had the younger one walk me back but the older gave the massage and a damn good massage it was. Didn't bother trying for extras as I hate to ruin a great massage with a mixed message. Maybe next time now I know what's possibly on the table.

ChasMale
09-19-17, 15:32
Is Linda the younger or older one? I had the younger one walk me back but the older gave the massage and a damn good massage it was. Didn't bother trying for extras as I hate to ruin a great massage with a mixed message. Maybe next time now I know what's possibly on the table.I think the younger? But not sure. If she did not giggle and rub your butt then it was not her. I normally start with just lightly touching the calf and if she moves away then I back off.