PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Anonymous Mike
12-11-20, 11:34
I finally got to meet Mika and I'll give an enthusiastic two thumbs up. Tall and sexy with a very sexy accent.

Mr Sternn
12-11-20, 16:00
Rubratibg ad says she's got a sale on this weekend.

Texted her on her Tryst ad and the RR ad numbers. First I hear she's not allowed now I hear crickets.

Why post not 1 but 2 ads then not answer.

Has anyone seen her? Recently? Care to comment. I like tats on a ***** but I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521

https://tryst.link/massage/rubyray2206

Larry Laffer
12-15-20, 10:18
Rubratibg ad says she's got a sale on this weekend.

Texted her on her Tryst ad and the RR ad numbers. First I hear she's not allowed now I hear crickets.

Why post not 1 but 2 ads then not answer.

Has anyone seen her? Recently? Care to comment. I like tats on a ***** but I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

https://tryst.link/massage/rubyray2206Too many other ladies in the area with lower rates to worry about one that won't reply.

Best thing about Angels and Daydreamers is they are very good about answering the phone.

Rates are lower too.

Mr Sternn
12-15-20, 10:40
Too many other ladies in the area with lower rates to worry about one that won't reply.

Best thing about Angels and Daydreamers is they are very good about answering the phone.

Rates are lower too.True statement. That was just the little head talking for the big head. But tats are a plus.

Mr Sternn
12-15-20, 10:44
Too many other ladies in the area with lower rates to worry about one that won't reply.

Rates are lower too.And now I see their rates are dropping. Winter is coming my friends.

Vote with your wallets.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/1305214

Vulcan83
12-15-20, 23:49
Just a quick question. Has anyone seen a provider with a milking table locally or ever tried one?

Boxcar64
12-16-20, 08:53
Just a quick question. Has anyone seen a provider with a milking table locally or ever tried one?I believe Alaina has one.

Larry Laffer
12-16-20, 13:26
Just a quick question. Has anyone seen a provider with a milking table locally or ever tried one?Alaina has one and she is highly recommended.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/135694

Bashful
12-16-20, 19:11
Just a quick question. Has anyone seen a provider with a milking table locally or ever tried one?Aliana had one built and is in her space. She has a couple of short vids of her using it on her OnlyFans page. I am asking her permission to post a screenshot of one of the videos.

-B.

Bashful
12-16-20, 20:02
Just a quick question. Has anyone seen a provider with a milking table locally or ever tried one?Uploaded with permission.

Retort
12-16-20, 20:05
Went by Best spa on Savannah hwy. Worst experience ever. Got Maria, an older chunky lady with no enthusiasm. Total waste of time.

I'll tick with Lisa at 141x or Bonnie at green spa from now on.

Mr Sternn
12-16-20, 23:13
Uploaded with permission.I need to get drained by this fine young lady again.

Soon.

LuvaRub2
12-17-20, 08:56
Went by Best spa on Savannah hwy. Worst experience ever. Got Maria, an older chunky lady with no enthusiasm. Total waste of time.

I'll tick with Lisa at 141x or Bonnie at green spa from now on.I have been there many times. The last time was a 30 min massage and only got about 10 min. Agree, no enthusiasm at all Back to ARR for me too.

Jalil09
12-19-20, 08:10
Anyone have any intel on this one?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/203198?layout=list

WrongLiving
12-19-20, 13:51
Went to Acupressure yesterday. Wow this girl is smoking, has beautiful breast (fake) but very nice. The shower was ok, I prefer a table shower as opposed to a standup unless the girl is naked as well. The massage was awesome, unfortunately no teasing before the flip. On the flip she was ready w her lotion and tissues. I pulled her top down w no complaints, then she rubbed them all over me and was happy to let me play and suck on them. Was also rubbing her down low, she seemed to enjoy. She's definitely worth the trip for me and will return hopefully before she's gone!

Boobs Luver
12-19-20, 14:56
Aliana had one built and is in her space. She has a couple of short vids of her using it on her OnlyFans page. I am asking her permission to post a screenshot of one of the videos.

-B.I have always wanted to try out one of those tables. There is a traveling provider that carries one with her. But I have never been able to make that work out.

Trcn0
12-21-20, 00:45
Hi,

I come to Charleston today, and I have a bad back pain because of driving from all Boston to here. So I need a good massage and nice teasing with HE. So I am not looking for FS or bodyrub which won't help me.

I checked last 10 pages of this forum and I found these recommendations.

- Acupressure in Summerville.

- VIP (Lia was recommended).

- Mariah's Angels (Isabel was recommended).

I couldn't find the locations of Acupressure and VIP. Could you PM me, please?

Also does Mariah's Angels have good massage option?

Thanks.

Aljol
12-21-20, 08:33
Hi,

Thanks.Acupressure Massage Oriental.

843-XXX-8614.

21X B Old Trolley Rd.

Summerville, SC.

VIP Spa.

843-XXX-7696.

766X Dorchester Rd.

And Chas'and.

CharlieSingle
12-21-20, 14:39
Hi,

I come to Charleston today, and I have a bad back pain because of driving from all Boston to here. So I need a good massage and nice teasing with HE. So I am not looking for FS or bodyrub which won't help me.

I checked last 10 pages of this forum and I found these recommendations.

- Acupressure in Summerville.

- VIP (Lia was recommended).

- Mariah's Angels (Isabel was recommended).

Also does Mariah's Angels have good massage option?

Thanks.Isabelle at Mariah's is highly recommended. She's also a yoga instructor so maybe she could help you with a couple stretches and then a nice back massage. Also HE very pleasant. Give her a try. She's beautiful.

Retort
12-23-20, 15:56
Has anyone been here lately? I usually ask for Lisa. She goes above and beyond for the happy ending. Just wondering about the other ladies there. I met YoYo the last time I saw Lisa but don't know anything about her.

Thanks.

Jim0273
12-23-20, 23:01
Has anyone been here lately? I usually ask for Lisa. She goes above and beyond for the happy ending. Just wondering about the other ladies there. I met YoYo the last time I saw Lisa but don't know anything about her.

Thanks.About a year ago there was a Yoyo there who had amazing, big nips. Cute too. Wonder if she is back?

Be safe,

Jim.

Boots123
12-24-20, 00:20
About a year ago there was a Yoyo there who had amazing, big nips. Cute too. Wonder if she is back?

Be safe,

Jim.Yep they are an inch long. I have seen her twice first was ok the secone much better after Lisa peaked in the room and they talked Chinese. But I have known her for a long time.

HotBubba79
12-24-20, 00:42
Yep they are an inch long. I have seen her twice first was ok the secone much better after Lisa peaked in the room and they talked Chinese. But I have known her for a long time.Is she still?

LuvaRub2
12-24-20, 08:18
Yep they are an inch long. I have seen her twice first was ok the secone much better after Lisa peaked in the room and they talked Chinese. But I have known her for a long time.I have seen her twice, huge nips. I saw Ci Ci last time. Best massage I have had in a long time.

HotBubba79
12-24-20, 09:23
Yep they are an inch long. I have seen her twice first was ok the secone much better after Lisa peaked in the room and they talked Chinese. But I have known her for a long time.Is she still around?

RoadRunner12
12-24-20, 21:47
White knight indeed. LOL.

But Cameron does excel at what she does. While its been a long time since I've been she's still on myears shirt list when my regulars can't be reached.

And I'll agree that just because they post a weekend ad does not mean the end is near. It's that time of year and business slows down, alot for some ladies.Didn't Cameron work for Ronnie back at his old place a few years ago?

RoadRunner12
12-24-20, 23:13
Finally traveling back through. Was wondering if Ronnie still had the Brazilian girl or the dark haired girl Regan working for him. Any info on either would be appreciated. Also did he move? I have been reading he got a new place and Mariah started her own. PM me if needed. Would love some intel!

DbauMann93
12-25-20, 18:39
Is there any that do this in the area? Have had all the HE a man can get, where can I get a bit more?

Anonymous Mike
12-25-20, 21:03
Didn't Cameron work for Ronnie back at his old place a few years agoYes. But she has her own place now.

Mr Sternn
12-25-20, 21:16
Didn't Cameron work for Ronnie back at his old place a few years agoOne of many that worked there at one time or another.

She's started her own shop now, like Mariah, but it can be challenging getting scheduled.

Mariah and Ronnie have short hours but at least they answer the phone.

Larry Laffer
12-25-20, 23:40
Finally traveling back through. Was wondering if Ronnie still had the Brazilian girl or the dark haired girl Regan working for him. Any info on either would be appreciated. Also did he move? I have been reading he got a new place and Mariah started her own. PM me if needed. Would love some intel!2 new ones. No reviews from anyone yet. But he's never really had any bad ones just some not as good as others.

Vulcan83
12-26-20, 05:55
Is there any that do this in the area? Have had all the HE a man can get, where can I get a bit more?Not in North Charleston. A place in Santee though.

RoadRunner12
12-26-20, 17:23
Checked out Mariah's place today. This was my first time going since she moved. I knew Mariah from Ronnie's and was expecting about the same service from her girls. I tried calling Ronnie and I'm assuming he was closed today. I heard he moved. Didn't see much intel on his girls either.

Location: Mariah's spot isn't far from where Ronnie's used to be. I prefer the old spot for parking as well as the room but this place wasn't bad. It was fairly discreet and the room was large and clean. I just liked the dim lighting at the old place. I had a room up front and it was bright as hell from the sunlight. Standard massage style table and private bathroom and shower in room. Over all nice. I would rate the room itself 7/10.

Service: I drew Charlotte. She was late 20's I assume. Very pretty face and average physique. She wasn't rock hard but she wasn't chubby either. I had read others felt rushed. I didn't feel that way at all, in fact quite the opposite. She started with a rub which I wasn't expecting a top of the nice massage anyway but she did what I expected. She was very open and vocal, so much so she had to turn the music up. I won't go into details but the dream itself was great. I would repeat for sure but I want to try Isabelle, I've heard great things. If you want to know more about the dream itself PM. Overall 8/10.

I have always liked Mariah. She is sweet, professional and fun to to talk to. I can say the same for Charlotte as well. The reason I like this place is because I feel safe in a number of ways. I imagine these girls get checked out regularly and Mariah runs a discreet ship. I hope she stays here and continues to hire.

Again if anybody has any intel on Isabelle or Ronnie's new place PM me but I will probably stick with Mariah when I'm in town. She's always treated me very well.

Mr Sternn
12-27-20, 09:43
Not in North Charleston. A place in Santee though.Search and you shall find.

Boots123
12-27-20, 20:15
Just wandering has anyone seen April there? I have not see a report on her. I have seen the other three girls but never April. Is she worth a try?

Boxcar64
12-27-20, 22:41
April seemed OK. Was not quite as bubbly as Charlotte but may have been just the fact was my first time with her. I was satisfied and would probably see again She is taller and bigger than Charlotte but in a good way. Has a pretty face in my HMO.

Just wandering has anyone seen April there? I have not see a report on her. I have seen the other three girls but never April. Is she worth a try?

Mr Sternn
12-28-20, 16:33
Just wandering has anyone seen April there? I have not see a report on her. I have seen the other three girls but never April. Is she worth a try?Big tits. Nice mouth.

ChasGentlman
12-28-20, 21:28
I Posted also in gangbang section below. Doesn't get much traffic, so FYI.

Larry Laffer
12-29-20, 15:31
Big tits. Nice mouth.Girl next door good looks. Healthy set of very nice lungs on her.

Darrell01
12-29-20, 17:01
Girl next door good looks. Healthy set of very nice lungs on her.Now the secret is out! April is quite and young, 26 year old exotic mix of Filipino and American.

Trycola
12-29-20, 21:35
Had a dream I went to Royal. Empty with only one MT available 7/10. Asked for 60 minutes and shower and was shown to the spot.

It's a "stand up" shower. There's no table shower or help. Soap was provided. Once finished, got to the room. Nice size room. Music turned on. Good thorough massage. Good conversation. Lotion was used. I prefer oil. I don't think they use oil. Once back was finished, got to the flip, and a towel was placed on top. Feet and head was rubbed and was finished. Tipped. 2 and left. Experience not bad, just ok.

WalNut420
12-30-20, 18:21
Took the trip to Asiana this weekend, don't think I'll be back anytime soon. Extras are available for $ and $. 4, on top of the. 6 house. Might have been a full hour start to finish, shower included, but lots of time waiting alone.

Drew Candy. Shower is with a loofah, I prefer skin-to-skin. Almost no teasing, and none during the massage. Shower includes mouthwash for some reason, and you have to spit in the floor drain. Massage was the worst I've had. Just jabbing and poking, all fingertips, offering no relief or relaxation. Flip came, top went down, service was rendered. 4/7 there, but overall I had a real 2/7 experience. The drive was almost the best part, but there's FS w / a weak massage in town at the same rate.

HotBubba79
12-30-20, 21:25
Took the trip to Asiana this weekend, don't think I'll be back anytime soon. Extras are available for $ and $. 4, on top of the. 6 house. Might have been a full hour start to finish, shower included, but lots of time waiting alone.

Drew Candy. Shower is with a loofah, I prefer skin-to-skin. Almost no teasing, and none during the massage. Shower includes mouthwash for some reason, and you have to spit in the floor drain. Massage was the worst I've had. Just jabbing and poking, all fingertips, offering no relief or relaxation. Flip came, top went down, service was rendered. 4/7 there, but overall I had a real 2/7 experience. The drive was almost the best part, but there's FS w / a weak massage in town at the same rate.Love to know where! Pm me!

HubDaddy1
12-31-20, 08:07
Love to know where! Pm me!I'd like to know as well if yall are willing to share that info.

BeachBum05
12-31-20, 10:51
Hello,

First time poster here. Recently relocated to the Charleston area and turned here for advice. As anyone been to the "Best Massage" in N. Charleston on Rivers and Otronto? By the Piggly wiggly?

Thanks.

ChasMale
12-31-20, 14:26
Hello,

First time poster here. Recently relocated to the Charleston area and turned here for advice. As anyone been to the "Best Massage" in N. Charleston on Rivers and Otronto? By the Piggly wiggly?

Thanks.Yes- Nice place.

JMorris681
12-31-20, 14:50
Now the secret is out! April is quite and young, 26 year old exotic mix of Filipino and American.She does like to please and she is cute, not hot by any stretch of the imagination. Still a little but on the chunky side if you ask me though. But to each their own Stay safe.

Boots123
12-31-20, 21:30
Your inbox is full.

BalddGunner
01-01-21, 10:32
I had the pleasure of visiting Day Dreamers for the first time shortly before it closes down for a few weeks. I'm hoping to visit again soon. Especially as new talent starts. Anyhow I was wondering what people normally pay for services there. I saw a cute, very thin latina whoa noma I can't remember (Kira?) And there was an upcharge for anything more than a standard HE. Is that normal. I haven't had that experience at Cameron's and from reading it doesn't sound like policy at Mariah's either. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss on a public chat.

HotBubba79
01-01-21, 14:04
Bad news guys, Abby has left.

BalddGunner
01-01-21, 21:11
Bad news guys, Abby has left.There goes my plan for tomorrow. Anyone there worth seeing now?

Vulcan83
01-02-21, 12:27
Bad news guys, Abby has left.Well hopefully she just went to another AMP. No point in going to the Laundromat anymore.

MtnAmp88
01-02-21, 12:28
I hope everyone is well.

I have been going to VIP Massage for a few months now. I have always left happy. I can recall having Jenny and Nicole.

OTC touching during the handshake and a good massage.

Anyone have any different experiences? I'd like to find somewhere that offers a bit more at the end.

ChasMale
01-02-21, 13:08
Well hopefully she just went to another AMP. No point in going to the Laundromat anymore.Yup-- Nothing in the Summerville area worth go to.

ManInAnderson
01-02-21, 14:06
I have seen the question posed before but no answers. Has anyone taken the plunge at JM Spa in Mt. P just off 41? Website looks promising but I don't want to waist my time if add ons are not available.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!

Trycola
01-02-21, 19:27
I have seen the question posed before but no answers. Has anyone taken the plunge at JM Spa in Mt. P just off 41? Website looks promising but I don't want to waist my time if add ons are not available.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!Legit. Went to JM health spa 3 times in back in 2019. Nice clean facility. MTs were friendly 7/10, nice conversations. Good professional massage with oil. Legit. No table shower was available or any shower for that matter. 4 hands was available.

Shizzle66
01-03-21, 00:56

Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!Been there several times for a great massage, never seen / felt any hints of more, but still a solid time.

When I go to VIP or the laundromat, get a good massage and leave very happy.

Amp Reveler
01-03-21, 01:25
Legit. Went to JM health spa 3 times in back in 2019. Nice clean facility. MTs were friendly 7/10, nice conversations. Good professional massage with oil. Legit. No table shower was available or any shower for that matter. 4 hands was available.I have not been but heard from someone it's a total bait and switch. The website suggests something which they definitely do not offer. Fucked up if you ask me.

Though, I would imagine the right two people, right time, right place, who knows. Your mileage may definitely vary but mostly come up short.

Amp Reveler
01-03-21, 01:42
I have not been but heard from someone it's a total bait and switch. The website suggests something which they definitely do not offer. Fucked up if you ask me.

Though, I would imagine the right two people, right time, right place, who knows. Your mileage may definitely vary but mostly come up short.One other important detail. They have since toned down their website from PG-13/ are down to G. Clearly a bunch of you perverts visited, didn't make the correct observations then made your interests known.

This reminds me of Angel Massage Spa on Skylark Drive. No one leaves happy, just really really confused, with a blue-like sensation.

Woody6391
01-03-21, 08:19

Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!No fun, been several times. Great massage though.

BobsHammer
01-04-21, 00:30
I'm wanting to increase my flexibility. I need motivation. I put more effort into training if the instructor is attractive. Do you know of a small beginners yoga class with a such an instructor?

BigGuy590
01-04-21, 11:49
About 2 weeks ago went to the Laundermat Abbey was busy had one waiting so went over to Joy and ci-Ci was busy took a larger lady. Poor massage and HE, imited OTC touching. Don't remember her name have always had good luck in the past. Massage choices in Summerville remain limited. Any one try Massage Serenity at 105 xx Happy New Year.

Samack
01-06-21, 14:34
I had the pleasure of visiting Day Dreamers for the first time shortly before it closes down for a few weeks. I'm hoping to visit again soon. Especially as new talent starts. Anyhow I was wondering what people normally pay for services there. I saw a cute, very thin latina whoa noma I can't remember (Kira?) And there was an upcharge for anything more than a standard HE. Is that normal. I haven't had that experience at Cameron's and from reading it doesn't sound like policy at Mariah's either. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss on a public chat.I'd like some info on the up charges too. Going to call Mariah to book a first appointment. PM me if necessary.

Thanks!

Exxtraus
01-06-21, 18:46
Got a text message from 1412 saying they had all new girls but than they sent me the same pics from six months ago.

HorseMan384
01-08-21, 12:03
Anyone have anything to report on this new girl advertising in WA - https://charleston.rubratings.com/194901 ? Also, any reports on the new girl, Ruby, at Daydreamers?

JustForFun000
01-08-21, 13:37
Anyone have anything to report on this new girl advertising in WA - https://charleston.rubratings.com/194901 ? Also, any reports on the new girl, Ruby, at Daydreamers?I'm also curious! PM any info if you prefer.

Scbomber
01-08-21, 14:47
Anyone have anything to report on this new girl advertising in WA - https://charleston.rubratings.com/194901 ? Also, any reports on the new girl, Ruby, at Daydreamers?I've spoken with her. She's working with Tara ad linked below. They work out of a makeshift office in West Ashley. I've seen Tara there and it's legit. Anyone wants details feel free to message me.

I haven't seen this new redhead but I do plan on it.

Tara was also briefly linked with Alaina, not sure about anymore. I think maybe Alaina helped her get setup but I could be wrong. Didn’t ask.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/188585

Vulcan83
01-08-21, 14:58
So it looks like they are under new management. Called and they said Abby was still there. Lied about that. Older lady said she was the new Abby. Yeah I'm not wasting my time there anymore.

RRR123
01-09-21, 08:08
I've spoken with her. She's working with Tara ad linked below. They work out of a makeshift office in West Ashley. I've seen Tara there and it's legit. Anyone wants details feel free to message me.

Tara was also briefly linked with Alaina, not sure about anymore. I think maybe Alaina helped her get setup but I could be wrong. Didnt ask.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/188585Seen the redhead at Daydreamers. Has a very nice body 9/10. But the face is a 2/10. Does everything covered.

RRR123
01-09-21, 08:11
So it looks like they are under new management. Called and they said Abby was still there. Lied about that. Older lady said she was the new Abby. Yeah I'm not wasting my time there anymore.Went there a while ago. Very lack luster and ending not so great. Feels like a waste of time. VIP spa is a good spot.

Solin1234
01-09-21, 09:28
I went to golden again yesterday on Savannah Hwy. I drew the short bubbly girl but can't remember her name. I asked her last time but not yesterday. Good shower with some playing. Mediocre massage at best but not terrible. She walks on you back towards the end. Nice teasing pre-flip. She will try to get you not to flip, basically milking table style, if you're into that. Some otc touching allowed but she pulled away when I tried to touch up top. Overall good experience and I will return. This place is the best that I've found since Zen closed.

Mr Sternn
01-09-21, 18:28
I've spoken with her. She's working with Tara ad linked below. They work out of a makeshift office in West Ashley. I've seen Tara there and it's legit. Anyone wants details feel free to message me.

Tara was also briefly linked with Alaina, not sure about anymore. I think maybe Alaina helped her get setup but I could be wrong. Didnt ask.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/188585These 2 work for the same guy that Tori Tillman used to work for. Used to be on Dorchester a long time ago. West Ashley now. Just hope they're better than she was.

Mr Sternn
01-09-21, 18:29
Seen the redhead at Daydreamers. Has a very nice body 9/10. But the face is a 2/10. Does everything covered.You saw the redhead in North Charleston or West Ashley?

Never had a CBJ at Daydreamers before.

RRR123
01-10-21, 03:38
You saw the redhead in North Charleston or West Ashley?

Never had a CBJ at Daydreamers before.The North Charleston location.

Mr Sternn
01-10-21, 15:19
New talent or old? Ad says she was here before. Which of you crusty old fuks remembers her? Worth seeing? I like little women with tats.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/prebooking-week-off-11-jan/741548660968

DbauMann93
01-10-21, 16:53
The North Charleston location.I usually go to best massage for the HE, is day dreamers more fun? If so what's the address? I do not see online.

Larry Laffer
01-10-21, 19:07
Seen the redhead at Daydreamers. Has a very nice body 9/10. But the face is a 2/10. Does everything covered.Definitely not dropping $$ for a CBJ from an ugly chick.

She at least have all her teeth?

Is this the Ruby from Cams place? Did she move shops?

Anonymous Mike
01-10-21, 20:31
Definitely not dropping $$ for a CBJ from an ugly chick.

Is this the Ruby from Cams place? Did she move shops?No. That one is a brunette and definitely not a 2/10. She's still at Cams last I heard and according to her ad on Tryst.

https://tryst.link/massage/rubyray2206

RRR123
01-11-21, 06:52
I usually go to best massage for the HE, is day dreamers more fun? If so what's the address? I do not see online.The new place in North Charleston is located near a Piggly Wiggly off rivers and university junction.

Larry Laffer
01-11-21, 09:50
New talent or old? Ad says she was here before. Which of you crusty old fuks remembers her? Worth seeing? I like little women with tats.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/prebooking-week-off-11-jan/741548660968Looks nice. Hopefully an upgrade in attitude. Definitely hot.

I remember a lady by that name but it has been some time.

Anonymous Mike
01-11-21, 10:04

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/prebooking-week-off-11-jan/741548660968If memory serves. I used to see a Sandi several years ago. GFE MILF type. This looks like her but she has more tattoos now. Used to work out of a 3rd floor.

Apartment.

I've reached out about scheduling once work and home schedules allow.

JustForFun000
01-11-21, 10:47
Definitely not dropping $$ for a CBJ from an ugly chick.

Is this the Ruby from Cams place? Did she move shops?Is this the girl with the description of "Sexy as hell" on the rub ratings ad?

CowboyJ
01-11-21, 13:54
If memory serves. I used to see a Sandi several years ago. GFE MILF type. This looks like her but she has more tattoos now. Used to work out of a 3rd floor.

Apartment.

I've reached out about scheduling once work and home schedules allow.I too saw that sandi from the 3rd fl apt, not sure this is her.

If it is. She was a great one! Either way this one does look nice!

Anonymous Mike
01-11-21, 20:32
I too saw that sandi from the 3rd fl apt, not sure this is her.

If it is. She was a great one! Either way this one does look nice!I'm pretty sure this is a different Sandi. I've reached out. My reference OKed me she says. So hopefully next week. I swear she seems familiar though. All that smoking back in the day has ruined my memory. LOL.

Mr Sternn
01-11-21, 21:01
Is this the girl with the description of "Sexy as hell" on the rub ratings ad?Nice body. Butter face.

Larry Laffer
01-11-21, 21:22
Nice body. Butter face.Homely girls need lovin too and fat chicks try harder.

Boobs Luver
01-12-21, 09:59
I too saw that sandi from the 3rd fl apt, not sure this is her.

If it is. She was a great one! Either way this one does look nice!We talking about the one near Home Depot? Toward the end she had a bed in the room along with the massage table?

Cierra? Man I miss those days. If she came back and Venus, the stars would be starting to aline.

Sunlover
01-12-21, 10:19
Hello all.

I am in town visiting (mt. Pleasant) looking for best spot for massage leaving stress free. Any suggestions would be appreciated and pm or on here is fine to let me know.

Thanks.

SL.

Wilson379
01-12-21, 10:58
I have been in town for a while myself. I went to the Royal Spa by highway 17 and 526 I think. Massage was actually damn good. The real cool part was I got 2 different H E so hell yeah. It may be to far from you but it was well worth it. 70 for the hr and I gave 50 tip.

Hello all.

I am in town visiting (mt. Pleasant) looking for best spot for massage leaving stress free. Any suggestions would be appreciated and pm or on here is fine to let me know.

Thanks.

SL.

CowboyJ
01-12-21, 15:18
We talking about the one near Home Depot? Toward the end she had a bed in the room along with the massage table?

Cierra? Man I miss those days. If she came back and Venus, the stars would be starting to aline.That is her! Saw her years ago, I think she was sandy before being known as Cierra. Venus was great too!!

Anonymous Mike
01-12-21, 17:39
That is her! Saw her years ago, I think she was sandy before being known as Cierra. Venus was great too!!I'd cut a nut off with spoon if it would make these two come back.

BJunius069
01-12-21, 21:29
Would appreciate any info on Mariah's Angels. Massage+? HE or FS?

Scbomber
01-12-21, 22:04
I'd cut a nut off with spoon if it would make these two come back.Cierra's real name is Sandi. I found her FB once somehow.

And Venus, my lord. Had her social media too and she's been off of it for years.

Cierra / Sandi got to be pushing 50 now.

Larry Laffer
01-13-21, 09:55
Cierra's real name is Sandi. I found her FB once somehow.

And Venus, my lord. Had her social media too and she's been off of it for years.

Cierra / Sandi got to be pushing 50 now.Aren't we all.

Still they were both something special. Nothing like them around these days. Close but not quite.

ChasMale
01-13-21, 10:27
Cierra's real name is Sandi. I found her FB once somehow.

Cierra / Sandi got to be pushing 50 now.I was in love with Venus-- a clean apartment and an awesome time.

Mr Sternn
01-13-21, 10:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Anonymous Mike
01-13-21, 13:04
Would appreciate any info on Mariah's Angels. Massage+? HE or FS?Try the search button.

Bashful
01-13-21, 13:57
Nice body. Butter face.I find Cam's Ruby very nice and cute.

B.

BigJim61
01-13-21, 15:01
I figured that I would give them a shot, I mean. It's right down the road! Luck of the draw was Susan. Older than Abby, but not too old, and very pretty. I paid her the $60 massage fee, and as she was escorting me to the room, she was very flirty. Lot's of soft, incidental touching. You know, long, deliberately slow tip of the finger down my back and across my butt. Peaked my interest. Massage was so-so, but everything else was nice!

Mr Sternn
01-13-21, 16:23
Would appreciate any info on Mariah's Angels. Massage+? HE or FS?I would encourage you to search and then ask members to post or PM their experiences there.

Philda3
01-14-21, 00:26
My goodness, we will all miss Abby. How was Susan's body and boobs?

I find Cam's Ruby very nice and cute.B.

Philda3
01-14-21, 09:43
My goodness, we will all miss Abby. How was Susan's body and boobs?

I figured that I would give them a shot, I mean. It's right down the road! Luck of the draw was Susan. Older than Abby, but not too old, and very pretty. I paid her the $60 massage fee, and as she was escorting me to the room, she was very flirty. Lot's of soft, incidental touching. You know, long, deliberately slow tip of the finger down my back and across my butt. Peaked my interest. Massage was so-so, but everything else was nice!

MeowMix414
01-14-21, 10:30
I tried to get in contact with Cali.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-cali-available-tod/131370383130

Probably one of the worst communicators I have ever encountered. Extremely rude as well. She won't get back to you for hours, yet if you don't reply within 1 min to her text, she gets pissed. But then again, is she even legit? When I called her, a fucking man answered the phone. What is this sketchy bullshit. Avoid this one.

MeowMix414
01-14-21, 10:34
Yeah I went here when I was in town a few weeks ago. Door was locked but the women came to the door. She was pretty old / ugly with some facial hair too. Asked if the other girl was there. (I visited there before a few months prior). She said no, and I did a 180.

Vulcan83
01-14-21, 11:20
My goodness, we will all miss Abby. How was Susan's body and boobs?Susan's body was nothing like Abby's. IMO it was a huge turn off.

BJunius069
01-14-21, 11:40
The new place in North Charleston is located near a Piggly Wiggly off rivers and university junction.Could you, please be more specific on location? Or PM me the address?

Larry Laffer
01-14-21, 13:06

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/prebooking-week-off-11-jan/741548660968Saw this cutie early in the week. Very cute and petite. Hair is alot more brunette than in the pics but they are accurate.

I'll go on record as saying above average before and after the flip. I'd repeat but no reply since I texted yesterday.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/booked-thus-week-thank-you-pre/924421108742

Dairyman
01-14-21, 14:19
I tried to get in contact with Cali.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-cali-available-tod/131370383130

Probably one of the worst communicators I have ever encountered. Extremely rude as well. She won't get back to you for hours, yet if you don't reply within 1 min to her text, she gets pissed. But then again, is she even legit? When I called her, a fucking man answered the phone. What is this sketchy bullshit. Avoid this one.She is very good looking and if she likes you the service is great but she is bat shit crazy. She will text you out of the blue so hopefully you have burner number.

Mr Sternn
01-14-21, 14:59
I find Cam's Ruby very nice and cute.

B.Good for you. We all have our crushes.

Follow the thread. The one I quoted was talking about Daydreamers.

ChasMale
01-14-21, 15:33
She is very good looking and if she likes you the service is great but she is bat shit crazy. She will text you out of the blue so hopefully you have burner number.And on more than one occasion I sat in the parking lot and she never showed up or responded to texts. She started asking me for money and in the beginning I was sending it to her, I did not mind we were all hurting with the virus but I had a secure job. . She then thought I was an ATM and she never stopped. I even helped her get a legit job when the virus started. She is good looking but she can be a handful.

German5050
01-14-21, 15:39
I figured that I would give them a shot, I mean. It's right down the road! Luck of the draw was Susan. Older than Abby, but not too old, and very pretty. I paid her the $60 massage fee, and as she was escorting me to the room, she was very flirty. Lot's of soft, incidental touching. You know, long, deliberately slow tip of the finger down my back and across my butt. Peaked my interest. Massage was so-so, but everything else was nice!Can someone clue me in on where the laundromat is?

Skoto125
01-14-21, 16:32
I went to golden again yesterday on Savannah Hwy. I drew the short bubbly girl but can't remember her name. I asked her last time but not yesterday. Good shower with some playing. Mediocre massage at best but not terrible. She walks on you back towards the end. Nice teasing pre-flip. She will try to get you not to flip, basically milking table style, if you're into that. Some otc touching allowed but she pulled away when I tried to touch up top. Overall good experience and I will return. This place is the best that I've found since Zen closed.Were their tables actually designed for that. With a cutout for underneath access? I haven't actually seen one at an AMP yet.

HotBubba79
01-14-21, 20:06
Anyone have an experience with YoYo at 1416?

BigJim61
01-14-21, 23:11
My goodness, we will all miss Abby. How was Susan's body and boobs?Susan had some nice titties, not as big as Abby's but they're natural. She's got a nice shape, and was very open to playing the game.

Sb0330
01-15-21, 07:43
Could you, please be more specific on location? Or PM me the address?Unless management has changed, you need to call, get past the initial phone call and will then be given the address. Just saying.

In other words, follow the ad. https://charleston.rubratings.com/122432 In all of the reviews, never heard of a walk in being well received.

Repper
01-15-21, 08:58
I figured that I would give them a shot, I mean. It's right down the road! Luck of the draw was Susan. Older than Abby, but not too old, and very pretty. I paid her the $60 massage fee, and as she was escorting me to the room, she was very flirty. Lot's of soft, incidental touching. You know, long, deliberately slow tip of the finger down my back and across my butt. Peaked my interest. Massage was so-so, but everything else was nice!I've been in the game for a while but this is my first time posting. I stopped by Laundromat looking for Abby as well. I was seen by an older lady, don't remember her name. The visit was good. Not as good as Abby, but pretty good. No need to stay away gentlemen!

HotBubba79
01-15-21, 12:38
Clear your PM's.

Amp Reveler
01-15-21, 14:58
Hey Summerville peeps.

How would you rank and characterize:

Joy Spa.

AAA Massage.

Oriental Massage (AKA Laundromat).

Provider looks, technique, cleanliness, fun, quality of massage, privacy, etc.

Thanks.

Solin1234
01-15-21, 15:01
Were their tables actually designed for that. With a cutout for underneath access? I haven't actually seen one at an AMP yet.No, the tables are not designed for that. She just encourages it by reaching under and trying to get you to lift up. Maybe to minimise groping.

One other thing that I forgot to mention. Their table shower is decent, similar to Zen, but they use something similar to a damn brick for the head rest, which is awkward.

FinancialGuru5
01-15-21, 16:00
Recommendation for the best legit good massage, need a very good massage, good technique. Don't need ending this time, any recommendations Asian, Korean or Chinese.

Larry Laffer
01-15-21, 17:56
Recommendation for the best legit good massage, need a very good massage, good technique. Don't need ending this time, any recommendations Asian, Korean or Chinese.Good massage better than a bad nut in my book.

HogHead72
01-15-21, 19:34
No, the tables are not designed for that. She just encourages it by reaching under and trying to get you to lift up. Maybe to minimise groping.

One other thing that I forgot to mention. Their table shower is decent, similar to Zen, but they use something similar to a damn brick for the head rest, which is awkward.I stopped by Golden a week ago because my main go to was busy, so I decided to try something different. I called and scheduled an appointment with Bonny and when I arrived her personality was exactly as everyone describes, enthusiastic and bubbly. I opted for a 30 minute massage and she asked how I would like my massage and I said light, which was very good, tons of teasing and she was vocal. Toward the end she set me up with that milking type style while on my stomach which I did not like because I like to touch whatever I am allowed to during the handshake, so I asked may I turned over. She remained at the end of the table and did not stand up which only gave me an opportunity to rub her lower legs. The light massage tease was excellent, but the ending was not something that I am used to. So I think I will stick with my main go to which I have been seeing on a consistent basis for the past 6 months, it seems like when you stick with one it gets better and better and better with each visit.

Tacoma2019
01-15-21, 20:31
Love to know where! Pm me!Info on FS in Santee.

JimTool
01-16-21, 08:33
I'm traveling to Monk's Corner tomorrow if anyone can pm me info for a good place to stop.

Repper
01-16-21, 14:12
I'm traveling to Monk's Corner tomorrow if anyone can pm me info for a good place to stop.Not much in MC that I'm aware of.

Dougie Doug
01-16-21, 16:16
Tried Cynthia off of RR. Supposed to be a sweet busty Italian. Turns out it's a scam. Don't think she exists. Should have known she was too goo to be true. Her pics are gorgeous. Avoid her at all costs. I've got a dream with Dayne soon. Really looking forward to it after getting scammed. I won't go into details on the scam but it was one I wasn't prepared for.

Here's her ad: https://charleston.rubratings.com/210121.

Dougie Doug
01-16-21, 16:25
I've been in the game for a while but this is my first time posting. I stopped by Laundromat looking for Abby as well. I was seen by an older lady, don't remember her name. The visit was good. Not as good as Abby, but pretty good. No need to stay away gentlemen!I hate to see Abby gone too but last time I was there she wasn't happy about the tip. I had tried calling and got no answer so I went in. Right after I got on the table a guy came in saying he'd set up an appointment by text the day before. I almost told her to go ahead and see him. But she turned him away and he left quick. Then she says my regular tip was too small and he would have given her twice that. I almost snatched it out of her hand. Then the next week I see on here she's gone.

HorseMan384
01-16-21, 18:58
Anyone have anything to report on either of these new RR ladies? Thanks!

https://charleston.rubratings.com/210252

https://charleston.rubratings.com/209087

BigShorty
01-16-21, 18:59
Not much in MC that I'm aware of.There is a new shop across the street from the Monck's Corner post office on hwy 52.

Amp Reveler
01-17-21, 01:03
Hey Summerville peeps.

How would you rank and characterize:

Joy Spa.

AAA Massage.

Oriental Massage (AKA Laundromat).

Provider looks, technique, cleanliness, fun, quality of massage, privacy, etc.

Thanks.Didn't get a reply so I TOFTT. Yesterday my back was killing me. Went to Oriental Massage and got an amazing massage but that was it. The masseuse was decent looking and was a nice enough establishment. Bummed nothing extra was on the table but hey, my back feels much better. Off to venture on to see what Joy and AAA have to offer.

If anyone has any intel on those two places please post.

YoungNWild
01-17-21, 02:16
Didn't get a reply so I TOFTT. Yesterday my back was killing me. Went to Oriental Massage and got an amazing massage but that was it. The masseuse was decent looking and was a nice enough establishment. Bummed nothing extra was on the table but hey, my back feels much better. Off to venture on to see what Joy and AAA have to offer.

If anyone has any intel on those two places please post.Been awhile so thought I'll help.

AAA. Legit. You won't get much of anything except a good massage.

Joy Spa. Was actually pretty good. But months and months ago they closed (before COVID) and reopened. After they reopened the ladies were older so I never went back after they reopened from shutting down.

Summerville actually have nothing unless you go to Oriental (Laundromat). Not sure why your experience didn't led to anything since all the times I've been there I've received extras. However, because its close to home I stop going and past couple months I've been going to Golden on Savannah Hwy and Best on Savannah Hwy. Best was my go to when the open few months ago because the ladies there were attractive to me and I could've roam more there than any other place. One day though when I called to ask for a specific provider the lady that answer seem old and could careless about who I was asking for. So when that happened I just went over to Golden. Golden have been consistent sense my first time with Bonnie last year some time. After seeing Bonnie the first time went back and being seeing NeeNa (Knee-Nah) as much as possible and love every min with her from the teasing during the table shower, massage, extras, roaming, etc. I just have fun with her.

But if looking to stay closer to Summerville I suggest going to Rainbow Spa on Dorchester road. I've enjoy my time there as well. Hope this helps some.

YnW!

Sb0330
01-17-21, 07:10
Didn't get a reply so I TOFTT. Yesterday my back was killing me. Went to Oriental Massage and got an amazing massage but that was it. The masseuse was decent looking and was a nice enough establishment. Bummed nothing extra was on the table but hey, my back feels much better. Off to venture on to see what Joy and AAA have to offer.

If anyone has any intel on those two places please post.Not real sure a TOFTT is accurate with a place where recently many reports were bemoaning the loss of a particular masseuse. Perhaps an ownership change, or a vibe you gave, but a strictly legit massage is different from the 3-4 pages of reviews if searching for "laundromat".

To answer your remaining questions, have not seen any reviews of Joy recently, however don't recall many if any of receiving no joy. Given previous postings if you're calling AAA, they are good at a couple things, fixing your car or massages, but that is about it.

T Polo
01-17-21, 16:30
Tried Cynthia off of RR. Supposed to be a sweet busty Italian. Turns out it's a scam. Don't think she exists. Should have known she was too goo to be true. Her pics are gorgeous. Avoid her at all costs. I've got a dream with Dayne soon. Really looking forward to it after getting scammed. I won't go into details on the scam but it was one I wasn't prepared for.

Here's her ad: https://charleston.rubratings.com/210121.She had been running the gift card scam. Says she doesn't take cash, buy a gift card instead. Sends you to a fake address. Wants the code on the card. Then ghosts. She was running this scam in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago.

Darrell01
01-19-21, 10:07
She had been running the gift card scam. Says she doesn't take cash, buy a gift card instead. Sends you to a fake address. Wants the code on the card. Then ghosts. She was running this scam in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago.When you say "she" you are assuming it's a female. Chances are good, it's a male running a scam. Always insist on a phone call, the voice can tell many things. And never, ever pay before you dine.

DonDuke
01-20-21, 21:45
I hate to see Abby gone too but last time I was there she wasn't happy about the tip. I had tried calling and got no answer so I went in. Right after I got on the table a guy came in saying he'd set up an appointment by text the day before. I almost told her to go ahead and see him. But she turned him away and he left quick. Then she says my regular tip was too small and he would have given her twice that. I almost snatched it out of her hand. Then the next week I see on here she's gone.Abby was my atf. But I had the same experience and stopped seeing her. Complained about not tipping enough. Gave her 20 more then what I usually tipped and stormed out. She must of been pressed for cash or something. She didn't even give it her usual effort either. Good riddens to her.

T Polo
01-21-21, 18:31
Fake. A listing on Rub ratings " sexy blond latina" . Nevada number. Wants a cash app deposit. Address was a condo for sale.

Mr Sternn
01-21-21, 21:15
Guess not everyone got their stimulus check.

Get it while its on sale boys. Assuming this is up your alley.

Repper
01-22-21, 07:29
Has anyone TOFTT at the new place in Moncks Corner? The one across from the post office.

DbauMann93
01-22-21, 13:15
I usually go to best massage for my usual fun, any new suggestions?

JimTool
01-22-21, 18:09
Has anyone TOFTT at the new place in Moncks Corner? The one across from the post office.Tried it out. Was legit but didn't push for extras. Older lady. Amazing massage.

Passwords
01-22-21, 19:18
Looking for a place to visit preferably an AMP. I will be at the shipyard baseball tournament. Any suggestions would be great. If you are ever in Nashville I will return the favor. Please pm.

Philda3
01-22-21, 20:08
Went by used to be old faithful, and Abby is gone. New woman, she tried to say she's the new Abby, okay, a little older, okay body but no where near as nice as Abby's. Smaller boobs, kinda thin body. Nothing special like Abby was. In a jam not a bad deal. Just your regular ending you'd expect.

BigJim61
01-25-21, 09:55
I swung by the Laundromat again, and got a woman who spoke NO English at all. Lot's of pointing and demure giggling. I think her name is Yuyo, or Yoyu. Something like that. One of the best massages I had there in a while, everything else was happy.

Joe3408
01-27-21, 12:53
It was a very slow Monday for them, so I checked them out. Been about a year since I been there. I drew cici, but aren't most of them named that. I originally wanted to go to VIP because I keep hearing how good they are, but when I arrived some thug dude was hanging next to their door for over 5 minutes, so this is why I ended up going to rainbow. At rainbow I asked for the hour and shower. Was told to never take mask off, even in shower. But hey its what it is right. It was decent enough. Got the massage, felt she spent too much time on my calfs but my fault for not telling her to just focus on my lower back. She wasn't that playful. On the flip she sat in the middle of my legs facing my to where I could only reach her legs. But I will say it was a sensual slow and took her time stroking my boy. Lasted around 5 minutes and I literally was the hardest and biggest I ever been. She had a way of getting all the blood flow to the magic stick. Definitely was a great technique and felt she was in no rush and acted like she was worshiping a sacred pole. But overall experience, I wasnt that impressed except the ending. But it wouldn't make me want more some. Reason. Hopefully when I go to VIP I will love it, as long as there isn't any weird individuals loitering aroumd the area.

Philda3
01-27-21, 17:16
How was her body? Was she young?

It was a very slow Monday for them, so I checked them out. Been about a year since I been there. I drew cici, but aren't most of them named that. I originally wanted to go to VIP because I keep hearing how good they are, but when I arrived some thug dude was hanging next to their door for over 5 minutes, so this is why I ended up going to rainbow. At rainbow I asked for the hour and shower. Was told to never take mask off, even in shower. But hey its what it is right. It was decent enough. Got the massage, felt she spent too much time on my calfs but my fault for not telling her to just focus on my lower back. She wasn't that playful. On the flip she sat in the middle of my legs facing my to where I could only reach her legs. But I will say it was a sensual slow and took her time stroking my boy. Lasted around 5 minutes and I literally was the hardest and biggest I ever been. She had a way of getting all the blood flow to the magic stick. Definitely was a great technique and felt she was in no rush and acted like she was worshiping a sacred pole. But overall experience, I wasnt that impressed except the ending. But it wouldn't make me want more some. Reason. Hopefully when I go to VIP I will love it, as long as there isn't any weird individuals loitering aroumd the area.

Z Mann
01-28-21, 07:48
I've got to be in your area in the coming weeks for business and was wondering if anyone has any intel on this lady and how her services are? https://charleston.rubratings.com/126440 I did my research on google etc. And came up with very little. Posting in the rub rating site makes you think that there would be a little more than a therapeutic massage. Just looking for a good massage that will leave me happy in the end no FS just a smile. Any recommendations of any other ladies would be much appreciated!. PM is fine. I would be more than happy to return the favor if you ever get up to the Raleigh area.

Thanks,

Z.

ChasMale
01-28-21, 16:25
I've got to be in your area in the coming weeks for business and was wondering if anyone has any intel on this lady and how her services are? https://charleston.rubratings.com/126440 I did my research on google etc. And came up with very little. Posting in the rub rating site makes you think that there would be a little more than a therapeutic massage. Just looking for a good massage that will leave me happy in the end no FS just a smile. Any recommendations of any other ladies would be much appreciated!. PM is fine. I would be more than happy to return the favor if you ever get up to the Raleigh area.

Thanks,

Z.She is pretty good. Good massage but the HE she bitches the whole time. A little on the top touching-- YMMV.

Joe3408
01-28-21, 19:52
How was her body? Was she young?Older lady. Decent body.

BigJim61
01-29-21, 13:06
She is pretty good. Good massage but the HE she bitches the whole time. A little on the top touching-- YMMV.She looks good to be in her 60's.

Trycola
01-29-21, 19:13
Saw a earlier post about Moncks Corners. Not much there. Back in 2019, went to Asian Massage two times. All were ok and totally legit. The 3rd time I went opted for table shower. While being assisted in the table shower face down, I politely asked if she could wash in between the behind, she cried and said "nooo. " LOL. Rest of shower had towel placed over. Massage ok. They use oil. No L1. Other than that, not bad to take care of pain.

Philda3
01-30-21, 11:14
Dreamt about swinging by Crystal Spa. Had to wait a few minutes in a room, a decent looking 40 yr old put me in the room and then a younger probably 30 year old with a nice body picked me up and took me to the room. She said her name was Anne, but almost seemed like she was picking a name because she took so long to answer and hesitated. Anyways, absolutely terrible massage but she's okay at walking on your back. Little bit of UTC touching as she does have amazing boobs, has a very cute ass and she's pretty petite and pretty also. Half of her face I mean because of masks. Definitely would repeat.

Solin1234
02-02-21, 08:33
Went to golden yesterday. I called ahead because I wanted to see who else was working. I've seen Bonnie several times with the same results as most. Someone posted weeks ago that they saw "Knee Nah" or Nina but they said they didn't know the name. Jenny was the other girl working so I tried her. About the same as Bonnie. Short and cute. Ok massage, nice tease and pretty good HE. OTC allowed and seems like she has decent rack but she shut down any UTC. Paid 75 and tipped 45.

I'm still looking for a little more insight on Mariah's if anyone is willing to PM me. I just haven't made that leap yet and don't have a burner so I don't really want to use my phone.

Stay safe.

Philda3
02-02-21, 19:48
Any reviews or reports on this one? Seems like an actual massage but wondering if there was anything else on the table.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/126440

Boxcar64
02-02-21, 21:34
She has been reported on this site. Good massage.

Any reviews or reports on this one? Seems like an actual massage but wondering if there was anything else on the table.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/126440.

ChasGentlman
02-02-21, 22:26
So provider I had lined up this morning had to bail due to kid issues. No woop. It happens. So I was west ashley at 10 am and decided to stop at 1416. First time for some reason.

Drew cece at the desk. Nice small, thin asian. An excellent massage, plenty of teasing and with some instruction from me a nice long slow 10 min finish. Got the girls out and some nice FIV time in as she got soaked as she stroked me.

Gave a very nice tip as the experience was stellar. Be back Thursday!

Repper
02-04-21, 15:20
Does anyone know about any other review sites for AMPs other than Rubmaps?

HotBubba79
02-04-21, 22:09
Looks like Joy is gone.

Repper
02-05-21, 06:29

https://charleston.rubratings.com/126440She was literally just reported on last week! Only a few posts below your own.

BigShorty
02-05-21, 09:18
I talked to the owner and hopefully they will be reopening within a month. They have to change a few things per building code. They are just giving them trouble.

Looks like Joy is gone.

Mr Sternn
02-05-21, 16:30
Looks like someone cleaned house again. Nice pics but some are very old since she's definitely not a spinner anymore. New girls on the way soon hopefully. I'll have to consider going again.

YoungNWild
02-05-21, 19:21
This is like the second time right. The first time being before COViD.

I talked to the owner and hopefully they will be reopening within a month. They have to change a few things per building code. They are just giving them trouble.

BigShorty
02-05-21, 21:09
Yea. Like last time. After they fix some stuff it should be back open.

This is like the second time right. The first time being before COViD.

Larry Laffer
02-06-21, 00:44
Looks like someone cleaned house again. Nice pics but some are very old since she's definitely not a spinner anymore. New girls on the way soon hopefully. I'll have to consider going again.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521New Girls? You holding back some information?

Anonymous Mike
02-07-21, 00:49

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521Might not be a spinner in your eyes but I'd say one of the hottest MILFs in Charleston.

ChasGentlman
02-07-21, 12:11
Stopped by cpl days ago confirming my girl Lisa was there. Didn't disappoint yet again. My favorite so far amongst the AMP ladies.

Philda3
02-07-21, 15:56
How was her body? Was she young? UTC?

Stopped by cpl days ago confirming my girl Lisa was there. Didn't disappoint yet again. My favorite so far amongst the AMP ladies.

Joe3408
02-07-21, 17:50
Stopped by cpl days ago confirming my girl Lisa was there. Didn't disappoint yet again. My favorite so far amongst the AMP ladies.That's the same lisa that's been there for years and is a little chunky right?

ChasGentlman
02-07-21, 22:26
That's the same lisa that's been there for years and is a little chunky right?Thats her. Naughty little thing.

ChasGentlman
02-07-21, 22:27
How was her body? Was she young? UTC?Pm me for details.

Repper
02-08-21, 07:24
Stopped by the Laundromat Sunday evening and was told they would be closed for the next two or three days. Not really sure why.

Joe3408
02-08-21, 12:38
Stopped by the Laundromat Sunday evening and was told they would be closed for the next two or three days. Not really sure why.Chinese new year. That's what they told me.

Mr Sternn
02-08-21, 20:34
Might not be a spinner in your eyes but I'd say one of the hottest MILFs in Charleston.To each his own. She's decent at what she does but that's about it.

Larry Laffer
02-08-21, 20:45

https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521I wonder where Ruby and Mika will turn up. Looks like Ruby has changed her Tryst ad already.

That pic of Cameron bent over the table is like 3-4 years old. From when she first started out on her own I think.

She's definitely a little thiccer these days. Still a decent body for a 40+ lady though.

Anonymous Mike
02-08-21, 23:27
I wonder where Ruby and Mika will turn up. Looks like Ruby has changed her Tryst ad already.

That pic of Cameron bent over the table is like 3-4 years old. From when she first started out on her own I think.

She's definitely a little thiccer these days. Still a decent body for a 40+ lady though.I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere. One of Cameron's things is she "teaches" new girls how to manage on their own. Alaina seems to be doing quite well now she's git her own gig going on. If these 2 want to continue in the business Hopefully they've learned enough to be successful at it. I've met both of them and they were quite nice.

AlainaMyrina
02-09-21, 09:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Bairen Nanhai
02-09-21, 11:38
Does anyone know about any other review sites for AMPs other than Rubmaps?Other than rubratings, I have no idea. , but sometimes you see postings in adultlook or STG for rubs.

Bairen.

Repper
02-10-21, 07:19
Other than rubratings, I have no idea. , but sometimes you see postings in adultlook or STG for rubs.

Bairen.I'm looking more for review sites than just classified add sites, but thanks anyway.

Mr Sternn
02-10-21, 08:59
I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere. One of Cameron's things is she "teaches" new girls how to manage on their own. Alaina seems to be doing quite well now she's git her own gig going on. If these 2 want to continue in the business Hopefully they've learned enough to be successful at it. I've met both of them and they were quite nice.We can always use more quality ladies in the area. Which assumes these two will turn out to be quality providers.

We haven't really heard much about either or them lately. And there has to be some kind of reason they decided to leave or got shit canned.

Anonymous Mike
02-10-21, 17:35
I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere. One of Cameron's things is she "teaches" new girls how to manage on their own. Alaina seems to be doing quite well now she's git her own gig going on. If these 2 want to continue in the business Hopefully they've learned enough to be successful at it. I've met both of them and they were quite nice.Let me rephrase as I made it sound like Alaina didn't have her own thing going when she partnered up with Cameron, and a fantastic partnership they had, I was sad to see it ran it's course.

But life moves on and we all move and grow in our own ways.

Hopefully Mika and Ruby will be able to move on and set up shop wherever and however they choose and accomplish their goals. I'm looking forward to seeing it happen.

Anyone care to ring in with any thoughts on the matter?

I see Ruby aka Bella Taylor now has got her ad updated.

https://tryst.link/bdsm/bellataylor

And Alaina has her site.

https://tryst.link/massage/alaina

https://www.amazingalaina.com/

And Not to leave her out. Cams ad too.

https://www.cameronsplayhouse.com/

Philda3
02-10-21, 18:38
Any reviews on the link below? She's out of Summerville off of Old Trolley.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/187995

Larry Laffer
02-11-21, 00:43
Didn't there used to be a young attractive lady doing massages near Park Circle that went by a name Michael or something like that?

This her? Definitely a different picture but she sure is cute.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/214179

Larry Laffer
02-11-21, 00:46
New Girls? You holding back some information?Got a PM saying she has a new one already. Anyone with info?

Larry Laffer
02-11-21, 00:50
We can always use more quality ladies in the area. Which assumes these two will turn out to be quality providers.

We haven't really heard much about either or them lately. And there has to be some kind of reason they decided to leave or got shit canned.Reached out to Bella Taylor but crickets. Oh well. Maybe just busy getting things set up. But without clients there's no need to set up anything. Capitalism at its finest.

Jlttow
02-11-21, 12:04
Has April left haven't seen her listed in ad lately.

Just413
02-11-21, 12:23
Reached out to Bella Taylor but crickets. Oh well. Maybe just busy getting things set up. But without clients there's no need to set up anything. Capitalism at its finest.She has added a phone number and another $ to her ad.

Anonymous Mike
02-11-21, 13:42
Didn't there used to be a young attractive lady doing massages near Park Circle that went by a name Michael or something like that?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/214179.Are you posting about this young lady?

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/relaxing-best-gfe-everleve-the/359399644918

HubDaddy1
02-11-21, 16:34

https://charleston.rubratings.com/214179Pretty face. Wish she uploaded more pics. Might have to give her a call / facetime.

Larry Laffer
02-11-21, 17:27
Are you posting about this young lady?

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/relaxing-best-gfe-everleve-the/359399644918That's the one. Thanks.

Mr Sternn
02-11-21, 18:22
She has added a phone number and another $ to her ad.That rate I'd fricking comical. LOL.

Especially with the lukewarm rep she has so far.

Boots123
02-11-21, 19:35
Has April left haven't seen her listed in ad lately.Yes April is gone I don't know why.

Ima Oldman
02-11-21, 19:48
Been out for a while and it's good to be back! Stopped by and saw CiCi this morning, overall good visit. Could get really good with repeats if she lasts. Still hate the curtains and the mask thing, while necessary, is a turn-off but it is what it is.

JustForFun000
02-12-21, 08:13
Yes April is gone I don't know why.She isn't with Mariah anymore. Not sure if she was fired or left, when I saw her she said there is no hard feelings and wasn't talking about any of it. She isn't taking appointments but she is at cams in the office. I haven't tried to ask for 2 girls there yet but maybe that's the trick to seeing her for a full appointment? Has anyone tried?

Retort
02-12-21, 09:23
Been out for a while and it's good to be back! Stopped by and saw CiCi this morning, overall good visit. Could get really good with repeats if she lasts. Still hate the curtains and the mask thing, while necessary, is a turn-off but it is what it is.Is CiCi new or is she Lisa? Last week asked who was there and the boss said MeMe and Anna.

Ima Oldman
02-12-21, 12:57
Is CiCi new or is she Lisa? Last week asked who was there and the boss said MeMe and Anna.Meme was there and another girl who's name I didn't get. Cici told me she had been there about two months, she was reviewed on this forum previously.

Mr Sternn
02-12-21, 17:57
That rate I'd fricking comical. LOL.

Especially with the lukewarm rep she has so far.Anyone with any info on Mika? They working together?

Larry Laffer
02-12-21, 21:16
That rate I'd fricking comical. LOL.

Especially with the lukewarm rep she has so far.I don't see a rate in her ad. Am I missing something?

Larry Laffer
02-12-21, 21:19
Yes April is gone I don't know why.I've heard she is with Cameron now. That would explain the big shake up.

Did she leave Mariahs or was she told to leave I wonder. This will be her 3rd stop in 6 or 7 months.

TheMariah1
02-13-21, 12:20
I've heard she is with Cameron now. That would explain the big shake up.

Did she leave Mariahs or was she told to leave I wonder. This will be her 3rd stop in 6 or 7 months.She thought she might have better luck someplace else.

Anonymous Mike
02-13-21, 17:36
She thought she might have better luck someplace else.You got to put in the work if you want to get paid.

Jalil09
02-14-21, 14:29
That's the one. Thanks.Thats not here. That girl from stg is different from Michelle. Both dark skin but different.

Jalil09
02-14-21, 14:30
Are you posting about this young lady?

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/relaxing-best-gfe-everleve-the/359399644918Michelle is dark skin but she doesn't post on stg so that's not her.

Mr Sternn
02-14-21, 17:52
I don't see a rate in her ad. Am I missing something?350. LOL. I'll bet that doesn't last long. Unless one of you fools actually pays it.

JBerg
02-15-21, 14:44
350!

Com'on Man.

Philda3
02-15-21, 15:47
So see previous post about Anne, went and saw her again today and she still is very pretty with a nice body. Last time I saw her she told me next time for UTC and to take her top off. Well today she decided not uphold what she said, this is after she gave me a light massage with teasing and on the flip is when I asked for her too to come up. I told her that's the only reason I came back. So after some discussion I told her I wanted to leave, asked for my money back to my surprise she gave it all back. But I still have her $20 because I did get a 10 minute massage. Lesson learned, well perhaps that spa is only OTC, and also sometimes they won't keep a promise. I'm surprised she didn't give in when got up to leave and told her how much I was willing to tip, but she refused. Regardless, if you're looking for a pretty and young woman with a nice body, and looking for HE with OTC, then this is one of the best places around.

Dougie Doug
02-15-21, 15:54
Just wondering if anyone else is done with Best Massage off Rivers? The ladies have gotten older and less attractive. The massages have gotten more interrupted and worse. Last time I went, which will be my last unless I hear it's changed, the lady was ok for her age but she must have left the room 6-7 times. There was no tease and the finish was rushed and pathetic.

This used to be my go to in a pinch. Not always the best but a decent price and my first regular lady really got to know me. Best is now the worst.

ChasGentlman
02-15-21, 17:43
Michelle is dark skin but she doesn't post on stg so that's not her.That one has a johnson. FYI.

JustForFun000
02-16-21, 10:23
I've heard she is with Cameron now. That would explain the big shake up.

Did she leave Mariahs or was she told to leave I wonder. This will be her 3rd stop in 6 or 7 months.She wanted to stop taking appointments. Idk if I'd call it a stop unless she starts up.

MidShips
02-16-21, 10:57
Just wondering if anyone else is done with Best Massage off Rivers? The ladies have gotten older and less attractive. The massages have gotten more interrupted and worse. Last time I went, which will be my last unless I hear it's changed, the lady was ok for her age but she must have left the room 6-7 times. There was no tease and the finish was rushed and pathetic.

This used to be my go to in a pinch. Not always the best but a decent price and my first regular lady really got to know me. Best is now the worst.I agree. Best was my go to place, but the quality of the massage went way down. Other places offer same but with better massage. Rivers has been my new go to as it is convenient location for me and the massage is is much better.

Anonymous Mike
02-16-21, 10:59
She wanted to stop taking appointments. Idk if I'd call it a stop unless she starts up.I met her at Ronnie's. Nice young lady.

I've spoken with her at Cams place. Seems to like it there. She's doing a good job as Cams assistant / scheduler.

Cam speaks highly of her. From talking with her she's quite intelligent and attractive and it's a great view following her up the stairs.

Mr Sternn
02-16-21, 11:58
That one has a johnson. FYI.Which one? That's a def no no for me.

Mr Sternn
02-16-21, 12:00
I agree. Best was my go to place, but the quality of the massage went way down. Other places offer same but with better massage. Rivers has been my new go to as it is convenient location for me and the massage is is much better.Went by Best the other evening. Closed. Drew Lisa at Rivers. Great massage and great ending. I think this will be my first stop next time I'm in an AMP mood.

Mr Sternn
02-16-21, 12:02
But I really want her to be real.

Anyone?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/155474

Domino1174
02-18-21, 13:22

Anyone?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/155474I'll let you know shortly. I'm going to check her out now.

Domino1174
02-18-21, 13:53

Anyone?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/155474Don't bother. Won't give up a verification picture. Tells me I'm picky. Won't give up building and apartment number. Wants to know what car I'm driving.

Philda3
02-18-21, 16:35
In general, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. However, I have been proven wrong once by an escort, her ads looked fake but sure enough she was real and it was amazing.

Anyone?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/155474

Repper
02-19-21, 10:10

Anyone?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/155474I did a reverse image search for her pictures and didn't find anything. Still don't know if she is real though.

Yiyi2
02-19-21, 10:34
Stopped by Golden last week and drew "Bonnie". Cute petit provider, descent English and even speaks some Spanish. Not crazy about the push-push style of massage. But walk on back was good. Teasing was fantastic before flip. Finish was different. Sat at end of table between my ankles facing me. I assume it was to avoid wandering hands. Obviously no OTC or UTC were available. But she really took her time with it and I rather enjoyed it. Nice to have something different for a change.

Tens2653
02-19-21, 11:33
Good morning everyone. Visited AAA (Trolley) on Tuesday and had a horrible experience. Decent massage but no flip. Thinking of trying Laundromat today. Any tips? Looking for a better experience.

ChasMale
02-19-21, 12:13
Here's a new one.

https://charleston.craigslist.org/bts/d/charleston-sensual-pleasure-massage/7276328207.html

ChasGentlman
02-19-21, 13:14
Will be only way back from Charlotte office Mid afternoon. Anyone have any recent experience at this place at the 154 exit?

Bunch of their girl ads on the Columbia sites.

ChasMale
02-20-21, 12:18
Good morning everyone. Visited AAA (Trolley) on Tuesday and had a horrible experience. Decent massage but no flip. Thinking of trying Laundromat today. Any tips? Looking for a better experience.Tip-- Try a different place.

Ima Oldman
02-20-21, 12:51
Has anyone given this young lady a try?

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hello-friday-special-offer-tod/729126313861

Ima Oldman
02-20-21, 13:42
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/special-offer-today-by-barbie/782762192750

JBerg
02-20-21, 14:02
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/special-offer-today-by-barbie/782762192750Looks like Calli using another name but I don't know for sure. What do you guys think?

Ima Oldman
02-20-21, 15:18
Looks like Calli using another name but I don't know for sure. What do you guys think?That's what I thought too but wasn't sure, anyone else have thoughts?

DonDuke
02-20-21, 19:32
https://charleston.rubratings.com/215375

Been Curious about this one. Seen the post a few times in the past and was always skeptical. Picks looks border line fake.

Vulcan83
02-21-21, 08:56

Been Curious about this one. Seen the post a few times in the past and was always skeptical. Picks looks border line fake.Between the pics, her measurements and the price. Seems to good to be true IMO.

DonDuke
02-21-21, 19:36
Between the pics, her measurements and the price. Seems to good to be true IMO.Yeah I agree with all your points. Ima pass on this one. Too many red flags for me.

Anonymous Mike
02-22-21, 01:41
I'll let you know shortly. I'm going to check her out now.Well? Enquiring minds want to know.

KindBudKing
02-22-21, 01:48

Been Curious about this one. Seen the post a few times in the past and was always skeptical. Picks looks border line fake.Don't miss out. She was great. Big girl but with nice curves. She puts in quality work.

ChasMale
02-22-21, 12:17
Don't miss out. She was great. Big girl but with nice curves. She puts in quality work.Make that 9 out of 10. Sorry but I would pass.

Nopaleo
02-22-21, 16:15
I have a question. Does anyone know of any providers with big melons (who work in an MP setting)? Preferably under 40's.

Ima Oldman
02-22-21, 17:02
Make that 9 out of 10. Sorry but I would pass.I wouldn't touch that with somebody else's dick.

DonDuke
02-22-21, 17:29
Don't miss out. She was great. Big girl but with nice curves. She puts in quality work.Thanks for the report. I may check her out if she still in town.

Joe3408
02-22-21, 19:36
I wouldn't touch that with somebody else's dick.Hell to the motha f'and NO. I see a pimp posting when I see one.

Joe3408
02-22-21, 19:37
Donduke is like "thanks for the post I may check her out". Different strokes I guess.

DonDuke
02-22-21, 20:23
Donduke is like "thanks for the post I may check her out". Different strokes I guess.Understand if others don't got an interest. He responded my post and received actual service from her. Don't really see why you feel the need to put me in your post.

DonDuke
02-23-21, 02:12
Wanted to give buddy that gave the review the benefit of the doubt and ignored all my judgement and took risk of having a dream with this provider. I've been disappointed with the massage parlor scene and was also craving a good Bbj and it's affordable so why not.

Starting with the good no pimp involved and stayed in a decent hotel on ap. Service wasn't bad and gave a great deal of effort on the Bbj.

The bad, the room smelled terrible and was hot as hell. She definitely has a similar build to the pics in her ad but definitely not the girl in any of them. LOL This chick is massive with an enormous ass. Not attractive in the facial features and in the hhr session at least 20 min was spent trying to get me off. Managed to power through and finish the deed. It's not what I'd considered to be a bad experience and if you want a cheap BJ and is slightly inebriated LOL then go for it. I myself will not be repeating but it wasn't terrible.

https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/59-inch-fat-booty-deep-throat/414399575517

LuvaRub2
02-23-21, 08:22
I wouldn't touch that with somebody else's dick.I'll pass on that one. Little to big.

HorseMan384
02-23-21, 11:36
Any reviews on this recent RR listing? - https://charleston.rubratings.com/215364.

Aldor
02-23-21, 12:37
Any reviews on this recent RR listing? - https://charleston.rubratings.com/215364.The address is the Jasper. Didn't know they were ready to rent apartments there yet.

MBMarauder
02-23-21, 13:20
The pictures make me a bit skeptical, but I'd love to know if she's an actual provider. I was also curious about this one.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/193670

The address is the Jasper. Didn't know they were ready to rent apartments there yet.

SullivanGuy74
02-23-21, 15:37
Any reviews on this recent RR listing? - https://charleston.rubratings.com/215364.Fake pics so I would say not legit.

SullivanGuy74
02-23-21, 15:38
The pictures make me a bit skeptical, but I'd love to know if she's an actual provider. I was also curious about this one.

https://charleston.rubratings.com/193670Reverse image search shows fake pics.

Nopaleo
02-24-21, 09:06
My second ever AMP experience was at the Rainbow last Saturday morning. I walked in without calling and was greeted by Maya, 40's, not very attractive but cute face. I went for an hour massage which was very skillful and had lots of teasing. Best HJ I ever experienced. We exchanged names while she was doing the HJ which was kind of hot in the moment. I tipped 40, and couldn't tell if she was really happy with it because it seemed to me like she forced her chuckle a bit. Anyway, a great overall experience.

ChasMale
02-24-21, 13:28
So see previous post about Anne, went and saw her again today and she still is very pretty with a nice body. Last time I saw her she told me next time for UTC and to take her top off. Well today she decided not uphold what she said, this is after she gave me a light massage with teasing and on the flip is when I asked for her too to come up. I told her that's the only reason I came back. So after some discussion I told her I wanted to leave, asked for my money back to my surprise she gave it all back. But I still have her $20 because I did get a 10 minute massage. Lesson learned, well perhaps that spa is only OTC, and also sometimes they won't keep a promise. I'm surprised she didn't give in when got up to leave and told her how much I was willing to tip, but she refused. Regardless, if you're looking for a pretty and young woman with a nice body, and looking for HE with OTC, then this is one of the best places around.Just my 2 cents-- what you did makes it tough for everyone, both clients and providers. You have to earn respect not try and pay for it.

Mr Sternn
02-24-21, 18:42
How does he keep finding them? She's hot.

Anyone willing to report?

https://charleston.rubratings.com/122432

Ima Oldman
02-24-21, 19:32
Just my 2 cents-- what you did makes it tough for everyone, both clients and providers. You have to earn respect not try and pay for it.True that, give and you shall receive and I'm not talking just money! Treat them like ladies and most will be so surprised you never know what might happen.

CaptainBronco
02-25-21, 17:05
Looking for my first experience: http://charleston.rubratings.com/126440.

Is this legit? Also, she said Bella to me but it looks like in the past she went by Mary. Can anyone confirm? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous Mike
02-25-21, 18:18
Just my 2 cents-- what you did makes it tough for everyone, both clients and providers. You have to earn respect not try and pay for it.Costs nothing to be a nice guy. Well it does but it doesn't.