PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Lookbeterindrk
02-02-16, 20:51
All I can say is if you like older, larger females then this is your place.

Golgo 13
02-05-16, 06:55
All I can say is if you like older, larger females then this is your place.Where is it at and what do they offer.

FreshPrince09
01-14-18, 19:20
On Broad Street.

Anyone check it out yet?

WetOne
02-15-18, 23:49
On Broad Street.

Anyone check it out yet?The lady I drew was sweet and friendly, but not much to look at. It's convenient for me, so I'll probably give it another try and see if there's other talent.

FreshPrince09
02-20-18, 18:37
The lady I drew was sweet and friendly, but not much to look at. It's convenient for me, so I'll probably give it another try and see if there's other talent.What kind of ending did you receive?

MailMan69
09-17-19, 12:38
There was an Asian lady there that had a great set of tits and wouldn't upsell when she took them out while she finished the HE, but the crew now doesn't hardly want you to touch them which is a complete turn off. YMMV happy hunting and the check is in the mail!

Golgo 13
10-17-19, 16:14
The one I saw today had strong hands and made good use of her body for added pressure. The ending was amazing alternating between long hard strokes with both hands on shaft to short firm stokes on the head while massaging the boys. Coaxed out every last drop, almost brought me to a second O especially with the whispered moans in my ear. But as always your mileage may vary.

MailMan69
10-19-19, 16:45
The one I saw today had strong hands and made good use of her body for added pressure. The ending was amazing alternating between long hard strokes with both hands on shaft to short firm stokes on the head while massaging the boys. Coaxed out every last drop, almost brought me to a second O especially with the whispered moans in my ear. But as always your mileage may vary.How many ladies are there now?

Titlicka
08-25-20, 20:05
Was returning from a Fl cargo drop and stopped in Hammer. Older lady, friendly with nice tits. $60 for hh, well worth it. She stroked my ego and let me suck the nips. She ran down the menu and I was hooked. Paid $1 for full upgrade. Laid pipe over an hour until we both blew out. For a 50's plus lady, she was good. I'm definitely returning soon.

IronFist1
08-26-20, 12:15
Was returning from a Fl cargo drop and stopped in Hammer. Older lady, friendly with nice tits. $60 for hh, well worth it. She stroked my ego and let me suck the nips. She ran down the menu and I was hooked. Paid $1 for full upgrade. Laid pipe over an hour until we both blew out. For a 50's plus lady, she was good. I'm definitely returning soon.Bobo is in Marion just wondering which location you were at.

Titlicka
08-27-20, 15:42
Bobo is in Marion just wondering which location you were at.Sorry for the misinformation. Was at Bo Bo. Going back real soon too.

JohnRandomGuy
09-23-20, 15:35
I had a good massage at GS (HE only). Strong hands older woman maybe 40's. I tired the hour and the half hour. Not much different. Rating a 6. This is my first post I'll post better next time.

MavRunner
11-04-20, 21:05
Had a really nice hour massage. 7, strong hands, great conversation and even better finish. Clean and comfortable.

Stay safe,

Mav.

Dom704
05-03-21, 23:52
Greetings mongers.

Stopped by golden and the way back from the beach. Have not been in the area before I did some driving around to see if our uncle LEO was around. On my first pass the open sign was on and the parking lot was empty except for cars in front of another business. I pulled in and parked. Got inside and a mid thirty's Asian female came out of the first room on the right. In very bad English she said come back in thirty plus thirty very busy. I asked if I could wait and she repeated. The door on the left was also closed. I asked again to wait and she said bathroom and walked back for me to use the bathroom. She even lifted the toilet seat for me. That was a first. I said no. I wait. She said no thirty plus thirty again. I said I can't wait that long. Not sure if they had anyone else working but it only looks like they have three rooms for massage and a forth with the door removed and beads to cover the opening.

My travels then took me to Cheraw where I was going to try out Comfort massage. I was saddened to see that it appeared the business has changed names to something called Lifetime hearing. There were no massage / spa indicators.

So where does a guy in need of a massage go when he is traveling through.

Stay safe fellas.

FreshPrince09
07-01-21, 20:29
Greetings mongers.

Stopped by golden and the way back from the beach. Have not been in the area before I did some driving around to see if our uncle LEO was around. On my first pass the open sign was on and the parking lot was empty except for cars in front of another business. I pulled in and parked. Got inside and a mid thirty's Asian female came out of the first room on the right. In very bad English she said come back in thirty plus thirty very busy. I asked if I could wait and she repeated. The door on the left was also closed. I asked again to wait and she said bathroom and walked back for me to use the bathroom. She even lifted the toilet seat for me. That was a first. I said no. I wait. She said no thirty plus thirty again. I said I can't wait that long. Not sure if they had anyone else working but it only looks like they have three rooms for massage and a forth with the door removed and beads to cover the opening.

My travels then took me to Cheraw where I was going to try out Comfort massage. I was saddened to see that it appeared the business has changed names to something called Lifetime hearing. There were no massage / spa indicators.

So where does a guy in need of a massage go when he is traveling through.

Stay safe fellas.Did you go inside the one at Cheraw? It was there last week.

MavRunner
09-05-22, 05:45
I drove by Golden and it looks like they are no longer in business. Does anyone know if they moved or just shut down?

Stay save,

Mav.

Crash1811
03-18-23, 21:27
Happened to be driving through Cheraw earlier this evening and noticed a new spa where Comfort Spa used to be. Had the appropriate window stickers, but I went by after their closing time at 9. Will stop by soon to check it out.

Crash1811
03-26-23, 17:14
Happened to be driving through Cheraw earlier this evening and noticed a new spa where Comfort Spa used to be. Had the appropriate window stickers, but I went by after their closing time at 9. Will stop by soon to check it out.Stopped by there the other day to check out this place. YMMV, but it seems to be a FS spa. The girl was older, but decently attractive. Low cut top, large D's, and very short skirt. Took one hour for $70. The massage was crap, maybe 15 min and then she wanted tips. FS spa's aren't my preference, I'd rather get a standard massage and HE instead. Settled on topless HE which was meh at best. She initially wanted $100 for that, and I laughed. Once I started getting dressed, she took $40. Some of why'all might like this, since it's FS, but it's not for me. Although I do wonder how long this place will last with the other businesses in the same shopping center.

PokeOrProd
07-31-23, 19:33
Stopped by there the other day to check out this place. YMMV, but it seems to be a FS spa. The girl was older, but decently attractive. Low cut top, large D's, and very short skirt. Took one hour for $70. The massage was crap, maybe 15 min and then she wanted tips. FS spa's aren't my preference, I'd rather get a standard massage and HE instead. Settled on topless HE which was meh at best. She initially wanted $100 for that, and I laughed. Once I started getting dressed, she took $40. Some of why'all might like this, since it's FS, but it's not for me. Although I do wonder how long this place will last with the other businesses in the same shopping center.Been to Q-spa in Hamer and it was awesome. Now looking for another reliable spot on my way to go home. Actually I had to stay in this area for 2 nights. Any intel?

FreshPrince09
12-04-23, 17:10
Been to Q-spa in Hamer and it was awesome. Now looking for another reliable spot on my way to go home. Actually I had to stay in this area for 2 nights. Any intel?I've been a few times. Had a lot of fun with the one that was there around August. She didn't even hold be to her time. I would go over. The price was decent also. It kept me coming back. Then in October they switched. Her English was better. She was younger and had nice breast. She did charge more so I didn't go so much. Now there is a new one there. I haven't seen her yet. If anyone gets by the, let me know.