PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BostonYanker
11-13-14, 15:40
Thread StarterClub Desire Prov. Long time customer went there with friends getting good and buzzed bartender beat us for like 40 bucks trying to buy 2 drink cards Never again I'm done.

OreoCookie
11-29-14, 18:17
Not much on this site on Mickey's but there are many reviews on the other site. Unfortunately, this place still suffers from it's long lived reputation of having overaged, overweight bar crawlers. I've been going there for the last 2 years and things are changing. Also, with the current status of the Providence clubs, Mickey's all of a sudden isn't so bad.

First of all, three of the overweight / overaged dancers have recently left, and the club always filling in with younger talent. No supermodels here, but most are friendly girls next door types. Drinks are far cheaper than any club in Providence, and there are pool tables and Sports on every TV. Girls don't dance. They crawl / slither on the bar from customer to customer, and at most expect a dollar or 2 for some close up face in the boobs or muff.

Dance chips are $20,10 to girl and 10 to house. The girls don't harass you to dance, it's totally optional. If you do get a lap dance, it's behind a black curtain, which I think is pretty private. Tips are optional (on your part) and extras optional (on the girls part). Girls never ask for tips, but the expectation is that tip will be proportional to service. I've never had a dance there that wasn't full contact, and high mileage, worthy of an extra 20 tip. Go there a few times, the girls will remember your name, and mileage will improve exponentially.

The day shift works different than the night shift. Day shift, no cover, and the owners may be keeping an eye on the dancer area. Night shift, a $5 cover, and the bouncers keep an eye on the dance area. Either shift, it's pretty fun, although YMMV. I really like the "Girl Next Door" attitude of the dancers. Respect their boundaries, and all is good.

Postman
11-29-14, 18:57
Club Desire Prov. Long time customer went there with friends getting good and buzzed bartender beat us for like 40 bucks trying to buy 2 drink cards Never again I'm done.How did she rip you off? Desire has had these cards for years, pay $20 get $25 value on the card. I've never heard of an issue with them.

iamioman
11-30-14, 00:55
How did she rip you off? Desire has had these cards for years, pay $20 get $25 value on the card. I've never heard of an issue with them.If you are with another person and you order 2 drinks the bartender might ask if you want a drink card. If you say "yes" she'll probably ask whether you want one card or two. Because she doesn't know if you are paying for the drinks separately or together. If you don't know what a drink card is so you think you need a drink card for every drink so you tell the bartender you want 2 cards and end up not drinking anything else, then you just spent $40 for 2 drinks. I could see why in that siutuation a guy would feel ripped off, but there are multiple screens at every bar that explain the drink cards, so if you don't know what a drink card is and don't even ask then that's on you. It's a total a rookie mistake (and if you don't ask what a drink card is the bartender isn't going to assume you don't know what it is), it's not something a 'long time customer' would think or do.

Also. Bartending at desire is a good gig, the bartenders often work there for years. No bartender is going to risk losing that job to add $30 to their nightly receipts (which they don't get anyways). And I am a long time regular customer and the bartenders at desire don't rip people off, I've seen them go out of their way to explain things to people too drunk to think clearly and NOT take advantage of customers even when it would be incredibly simple to do.

SheSmokesCrack
05-21-15, 11:29
Went there. Digged the place. Any reviews on Olive, Eden, Ava, Dylan, Xena, or any other girls is greatly appreciated.

-SSC.

Worcmass
11-18-17, 08:22
Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs?

CornPop
03-27-22, 00:52
Went there. Digged the place. Any reviews on Olive, Eden, Ava, Dylan, Xena, or any other girls is greatly appreciated.

-SSC.Lacey, Scarlet and Phoenix are all available for extras.

JimR28
05-12-22, 23:26
Mickeys is hit or miss depending on when you go. Girls are tired and overworked. Management doesn't seem to give a shit about them and just uses them to hustle money. Believe me there are a few diamonds. My Favorites are Jennifer and Maya. Both work split shifts (days and nights). Day shift is made up of a couple Brazilians and one other girl. I prefer to go at night when it's more laid back. Management is usually around during the day but that doesn't seem to stop the extras in the private areas. They have tried recruiting and had 1 really good one recently Tiffany, but she had some issues and didn't show up for a shift and they canned her and short sightedly banned her. Biggest mistake since I have been going there. She used to work at Desire and was a definite upgrade over most of the girls. Bar is not bad Amanda is the best bartender. Lisa is the day bartender and has not helped the business. It's too bad it is a nice little gem tucked away and easy to get to.

Pzsk12
07-31-22, 06:14
Went two weeks ago. Good assortment of talent. Not many work the room but did get a private room with one for a good time for 30 min. Some rules and boundaries but still a good time. Not sure if good club for take out or extras, but from the vibe I got, I would lean as those not being as available here.

KingOfFours
07-31-22, 14:54
Went two weeks ago. Good assortment of talent. Not many work the room but did get a private room with one for a good time for 30 min. Some rules and boundaries but still a good time. Not sure if good club for take out or extras, but from the vibe I got, I would lean as those not being as available here.Could you (or anyone) please elaborate a bit about what the "good time" consists of in RI Dolls? BBBJ? CFS? BBFS? And price? This is a general query, for anyone familiar with the venue? I have not set foot in a strip club in 4 to 5 years now, because, from what I'm hearing, services and prices are just not what they used to be in the Days of Olde! But I'm thinking of sampling some raw-dogging talent in the clubs again, if that even exists now? Does anyone have any info that would convince me that it would be worth the at least 1 hour drive, each way, given the insane price of gas these days!? Not to mention, from what I've been hearing, the INSANE price of stripper pussy!

WillP
07-31-22, 22:43
Could you (or anyone) please elaborate a bit about what the "good time" consists of in RI Dolls? BBBJ? CFS? BBFS? And price? This is a general query, for anyone familiar with the venue? I have not set foot in a strip club in 4 to 5 years now, because, from what I'm hearing, services and prices are just not what they used to be in the Days of Olde! But I'm thinking of sampling some raw-dogging talent in the clubs again, if that even exists now? Does anyone have any info that would convince me that it would be worth the at least 1 hour drive, each way, given the insane price of gas these days!? Not to mention, from what I've been hearing, the INSANE price of stripper pussy!Unless something has changed, zero chance of FS, or likely even a BJ.

Jakefourfun
09-15-22, 19:03
Mickeys is hit or miss depending on when you go. Girls are tired and overworked. Management doesn't seem to give a shit about them and just uses them to hustle money. Believe me there are a few diamonds. My Favorites are Jennifer and Maya. Both work split shifts (days and nights). Day shift is made up of a couple Brazilians and one other girl. I prefer to go at night when it's more laid back. Management is usually around during the day but that doesn't seem to stop the extras in the private areas. They have tried recruiting and had 1 really good one recently Tiffany, but she had some issues and didn't show up for a shift and they canned her and short sightedly banned her. Biggest mistake since I have been going there. She used to work at Desire and was a definite upgrade over most of the girls. Bar is not bad Amanda is the best bartender. Lisa is the day bartender and has not helped the business. It's too bad it is a nice little gem tucked away and easy to get to.Hello everyone, I posted on the province board but thought I'd check out this one too. Anyone have any luck with Frankie at this place? Would like to do OTC, any input out there?

Haven't been there in a long time. If I'm recollecting correctly, Tara was one I would bee line for. Was able to get BBJ on a few occasions. Ever since though, no interest. But for whatever reason Frankie does it for me!

Thanks!

Mhoram1881
10-17-22, 12:15
I feel a little silly asking, but a friend was insistent. Prior to pandemic, had been pretty regular visitor to the establishment, always had good time. Went back for first time Friday. Started out good as usual, all new faces. That was at 4 pm. Suddenly it's 10 pm, in my car with no idea what happened. I chalked it up to drinking too much, though never happened there before. Later checked bank, made withdrawal and charges at club, something I always used separate card for so wife would not see charges, again chalked up to drank too much. Told my friend, he said he'd heard about patrons getting slipped something and charge getting racked up. I never heard of it, and always had good experience here, but told friend I'd ask if happened. To anyone else. Me still chalked up to I just drank too much. Moderator feel free to delete if inappropriate.

Harmen
11-30-22, 12:47
RI Dolls is not necessarily prone to the game that may or may not have occurred on your visit there. That said the game does happen and can be played at any strip club. Your risks of misspending are significantly reduced if you make your visits strictly cash and don't possess on your person your debit / credit cards. Perhaps leave one card in your car "concealed" that is not under scrutiny.

Harmen
12-27-22, 16:44
Mickey's is closed until January 3, 2023 for vacation!

Vajayyjayy
01-11-23, 23:19
Anyone been to Mickey's lately? Any extras on the menu? Dolls has been a no go on extras so far for me.

ThatGuy23
01-25-23, 16:53
Anyone know if Jennifer still works at Mickey's? If so, she working days or nights?

Harmen
01-25-23, 23:06
Anyone know if Jennifer still works at Mickey's? If so, she working days or nights?Jennifer still works at Mickey's and she currently seems to work as many days as nights including tonight.

Willy O
01-25-23, 23:31
Jennifer still works at Mickey's and she currently seems to work as many days as nights including tonight.Haven't seen Jennifer / Houston since pre covid. How is she looking these days? She was always fun enough but didn't measure up to a lot of the former Cheaters girls! Great tits though and also a sweetheart!

Harmen
01-26-23, 00:38
Haven't seen Jennifer / Houston since pre covid. How is she looking these days? She was always fun enough but didn't measure up to a lot of the former Cheaters girls! Great tits though and also a sweetheart!

I'm unable to offer a comparison, as I had never seen her before covid. The tits are prominent but I'll leave it to others to assess the before and after Jennifer.

SalamanderFour
01-26-23, 09:59
I'm unable to offer a comparison, as I had never seen her before covid. The tits are prominent but I'll leave it to others to assess the before and after Jennifer.I went to Mickey's pre-covid, but haven't been back. I recall no extras there. Has this changed?

Harmen
01-26-23, 14:03
Jennifer is on the schedule today.

ThatGuy23
01-26-23, 16:18
Jennifer is on the schedule today.Day shift or night shift? What time does the shift change?

Harmen
01-26-23, 22:52
Jennifer is on the schedule today.As the title suggested, she was working day shift today (12 ish to 6 ish). I understand you didn't connect the dots, but I'm done with the Jennifer subject.

Sounds
01-30-23, 10:54
I went to Mickey's pre-covid, but haven't been back. I recall no extras there. Has this changed?Pre-covid extras were available depending on the girl. And each one's menu varied.

Have not been post-covid.

SalamanderFour
01-31-23, 07:03
Pre-covid extras were available depending on the girl. And each one's menu varied.

Have not been post-covid.Thanks for the update.

Harmen
04-13-23, 13:28
Does anyone care to describe the "Jewel" working nights only at Mickey's these days (typically Thursday lately)? I've seen 2 attractive (woc) working days occasionally at Mickey's and they now work mostly nights (Royalty and Coco). I've also seen Jennifer and Trish and they have their devotees. Someone on here visits Mickey's occasionally at night. Come on not every dancer makes one hesitate to note that certain dancer's exceed the diverse Mickey's expectation level. I'm pretty much a day customer only or I wouldn't even bother asking in the USA Forum dead zone.

Jakefourfun
04-16-23, 12:25
Hey guys,

Anyone ever hook up with Harmony at her place?

I'd like to meet up with her (pretty sure it's her, might be Coco, it's one of the black dancers).

Says she has her own place. She is hot hot hot and I'm hoping to get a little Intel before I try to connect.

Thanks!

J4 F.

Does anyone care to describe the "Jewel" working nights only at Mickey's these days (typically Thursday lately)? I've seen 2 attractive (woc) working days occasionally at Mickey's and they now work mostly nights (Royalty and Coco). I've also seen Jennifer and Trish and they have their devotees. Someone on here visits Mickey's occasionally at night. Come on not every dancer makes one hesitate to note that certain dancer's exceed the diverse Mickey's expectation level. I'm pretty much a day customer only or I wouldn't even bother asking in the USA Forum dead zone.

Harmen
04-24-23, 10:07
J4Fun: I believe your Frankie was strutting her stuff at Mickey's on Saturday afternoon.

Jakefourfun
04-30-23, 11:13
J4Fun: I believe your Frankie was strutting her stuff at Mickey's on Saturday afternoon.Thanks for the heads up!

I actually saw her last week, had a nice dance in the booth and left very happy.

She is a lot of fun and I hope she sticks around!

Still haven't figured out who my sexy black dancer is but will try and toftt next weekend.

Thanks again and have fun!

Ddigg
05-01-23, 14:23
I don't get to go there often, but whenever I am in the area I make a point of stopping in. I know a couple of the talent by name from previous visits and was wondering if anyone can direct me to a schedule of who is working the day and night shifts. Also when does the guard change? I'm typically an afternoon guy.

Jakefourfun
05-02-23, 07:47
The bartender will post on their Facebook page which dancers are on tap.

Post goes up little after opening time. I think shift change is 5 ish but it may vary.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071588178039&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Harmen
05-03-23, 16:41
The bartender will post on their Facebook page which dancers are on tap.

Post goes up little after opening time. I think shift change is 5 ish but it may vary.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071588178039&mibextid=ZbWKwLThe shift change is between 6:00 (P) and 7:00 (P). Some like Luisa ends her day typically at 5:00 (P).

Tismod01
07-15-23, 16:04
The shift change is between 6:00 (P) and 7:00 (P). Some like Luisa ends her day typically at 5:00 (P).Emerald and Jennifer are two guaranties for this type of fun. Harmony and Jennifer always require me to suit up.

SalamanderFour
07-16-23, 14:36
Emerald and Jennifer are two guaranties for this type of fun. Harmony and Jennifer always require me to suit up.How much $ for a BBFSCIP?

Willy O
07-16-23, 15:35
Emerald and Jennifer are two guaranties for this type of fun. Harmony and Jennifer always require me to suit up.I tend to think you meant Emerald and someone other than Jennifer in the first part of your post. You have her in the second part which is how I know her and that goes all the way back to when she was Houston at Cheaters.

Tismod01
07-17-23, 07:12
I tend to think you meant Emerald and someone other than Jennifer in the first part of your post. You have her in the second part which is how I know her and that goes all the way back to when she was Houston at Cheaters.You are correct. Emerald gets 120 plus the token. The other bbfscip lady is Trish and she gets 100.

KingOfFours
07-18-23, 14:06
You are correct. Emerald gets 120 plus the token. The other bbfscip lady is Trish and she gets 100.Could this POSSIBLY be the same Emerald (Erica) who was a slutty big natural tit nasty gem of a cumslut I used to inseminate in the Cheaters fuckbooths over a decade ago?! Indeed, that's about the same price I used to cum-pump Cheaters Emerald, for back in the day! For my pictures of her and some creampies I gave her, taken in that late and great Pink Palace, see my post number 3515, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24067-Bare-Back-Ladies&p=6367587&viewfull=1#post6367587.

FedExAviator
07-18-23, 16:15
Could this POSSIBLY be the same Emerald (Erica) who was a slutty big natural tit nasty gem of a cumslut I used to inseminate in the Cheaters fuckbooths over a decade ago?! Indeed, that's about the same price I used to cum-pump Cheaters Emerald, for back in the day! For my pictures of her and some creampies I gave her, taken in that late and great Pink Palace, see my post number 3515, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24067-Bare-Back-Ladies&p=6367587&viewfull=1#post6367587.Actually, her name is Emeral. Not the same. And you can add Tina to the BB list.

Joey1994
07-18-23, 20:26
How the head game situation at MickeYs?

Harmen
07-28-23, 07:50
Anyone know if Lilly is dancing anywhere in RI? She got the boot from Mickey's about 3 months ago.

FedExAviator
07-28-23, 09:00
Lily. The former Vanessa from Wild Zebra. She texted me awhile ago. Said she was at Fantasies. I've not confirmed that.

FedExAviator
07-28-23, 15:28
Lily. The former Vanessa from Wild Zebra. She texted me awhile ago. Said she was at Fantasies. I've not confirmed that.I made a mistake. Lily is the former Vivan, not Vanessa from WZ.

Harmen
07-29-23, 20:33
FedExAviator: I didn't ask anything about WZ, but I have seen you post about Mickey's. Did you bump into a Lilly at Mickey's and your interaction in 2023 (at Mickey's) suggests that she might be working at Fantasies?

FedExAviator
07-29-23, 21:32
FedExAviator: I didn't ask anything about WZ, but I have seen you post about Mickey's. Did you bump into a Lilly at Mickey's and your interaction in 2023 (at Mickey's) suggests that she might be working at Fantasies?Yes, I met Lily at Mickeys. Hung out with her a few times after her shift. She texted me and informed me she's now at Fantasies.

Nice body for a woman in her late 40's. But lives her tequilla.

FedExAviator
07-29-23, 21:45
How the head game situation at MickeYs?Jennifer, Luisa, Emeral, Trish, Jade, Tina, are in for a good time. Coco is not, and besides her firm, natural DDDs, she gives a lousy dance.

There a few more night shift girls I know nothing about. Theres a new one namred Crystal, and I'm pretty sure she is not in the head game, but not sure. Frankie isn't new, but I'd bet she will wrap her lips no issues.

Most of the head game girls also work outside.

Willy O
07-29-23, 22:52
FedExAviator: I didn't ask anything about WZ, but I have seen you post about Mickey's. Did you bump into a Lilly at Mickey's and your interaction in 2023 (at Mickey's) suggests that she might be working at Fantasies?A bit confusing here! There was a Vivian that worked at Fantasies a while back. She was a slim girl with a nice butt and I would guess Italian looking. Friendly girl for sure. For whatever reason she ended up at Zebra after and was popular there, although not being one to go the extra mile! Back when Fantasies had the 2 for 1 dances on Monday's, I would do dances with her and they would be quite enjoyable although nothing over the top!

FedExAviator
07-29-23, 23:24
Yes, she is the same. Fantasies, Wild Zebra, Mickey's, Fantasies. A few places in Mass I don't recall were also in her resume. You are also corrext about her extraless dances, not even kitty flashing.

I've not been to Fantasies since they moved, so I rely on her story of her time at Fantasies.

Harmen
07-30-23, 10:15
FedExAviator & WillyO: I thank you both for the Lilly clarification and more!

Flash88
08-15-23, 21:23
Tried it this year on a couple of occasions. Weird vibe; VFW look outside and a fairly roomy club inside that, when the house lights are turned down, isn't bad looking. Drinks fairly cheap, dances are $20 for a token that gets you 5 minutes on a kitchen timer. Lots of tables that are completely un-used as is an extra elevated walkway and pole that must have been a working extra stage years ago.

If you like BBW (stress on the B) you will find a home here. I am not really an "extras" person, really prefer a slow sensual grind with dirty talk, and not sure if this is the right place for me. Not interested in BBFS (or BB anything for that matter). Feel like the dancers are looking to get straight to the 'fun stuff' which might suit a lot of folks fine.

Have tried a couple of one token dances. Neither was particularly sexy though roaming was defo fine, and there was one offer I turned down but on another night might have tried out.

As others have mentioned you can hit up their FB page to see day or night shift dancers. Trish, Cocoa, Tina, Roxy, and perhaps Jennifer (almost in the same size range as Trish? Can anyone confirm this is the same Jennifer mentioned below) were among the ladies I encountered. I only saw a single girl get up on the pole for 5 minutes the entire time of my visits. This is a crawl on the bar and tip a few dollars or get a seatmate next to you type of place.

LD Booths easily private enough for anything you might be interested in, though it's a super visible walk to them and back out again (esp if you are going right for the bathroom or exit). If anyone knows a normally sized dancer (There is a lot of mention of Emeral on another popular site) who gives a hot dance without going FS, I'd love to know so I can check them out sometime.

Willy O
08-15-23, 21:38
Tried it this year on a couple of occasions. Weird vibe; VFW look outside and a fairly roomy club inside that, when the house lights are turned down, isn't bad looking. Drinks fairly cheap, dances are $20 for a token that gets you 5 minutes on a kitchen timer. Lots of tables that are completely un-used as is an extra elevated walkway and pole that must have been a working extra stage years ago.

If you like BBW (stress on the B) you will find a home here. I am not really an "extras" person, really prefer a slow sensual grind with dirty talk, and not sure if this is the right place for me. Not interested in BBFS (or BB anything for that matter). Feel like the dancers are looking to get straight to the 'fun stuff' which might suit a lot of folks fine.

Have tried a couple of one token dances. Neither was particularly sexy though roaming was defo fine, and there was one offer I turned down but on another night might have tried out.

As others have mentioned you can hit up their FB page to see day or night shift dancers. Trish, Cocoa, Tina, Roxy, and perhaps Jennifer (almost in the same size range as Trish? Can anyone confirm this is the same Jennifer mentioned below) were among the ladies I encountered. I only saw a single girl get up on the pole for 5 minutes the entire time of my visits. This is a crawl on the bar and tip a few dollars or get a seatmate next to you type of place.

LD Booths easily private enough for anything you might be interested in, though it's a super visible walk to them and back out again (esp if you are going right for the bathroom or exit). If anyone knows a normally sized dancer (There is a lot of mention of Emeral on another popular site) who gives a hot dance without going FS, I'd love to know so I can check them out sometime.I'm sure it is the same Jennifer. Redish Blonde hair with a nice set of naturals and a nice curvy behind! Haven't seen her since pre covid but she formerly worked at the pink palace!

Nfamous
08-22-23, 20:40
LD Booths easily private enough for anything you might be interested in, though it's a super visible walk to them and back out again (esp if you are going right for the bathroom or exit). If anyone knows a normally sized dancer (There is a lot of mention of Emeral on another popular site) who gives a hot dance without going FS, I'd love to know so I can check them out sometime.This Mickey's sounds pretty interesting. Not a lot of intel online which it seems under the radar.

I may have to take a visit and check it out.

ThatGuy23
08-22-23, 20:59
I'm sure it is the same Jennifer. Redish Blonde hair with a nice set of naturals and a nice curvy behind! Haven't seen her since pre covid but she formerly worked at the pink palace!Yeah, but she's put on a lot of weight since the pink palace.

PSlag56
08-29-23, 18:28
Went to Mickeys for the first time on a Tuesday afternoon. I had been trying to follow up with a provider for incall, arranged the day before, only crickets. So I decided to try Mickeys. There were about half a dozen guests, and 4 or 5 girls. The first two who approached me were BBWs, not my preference. Just then, the provider replied to my text, and I tried to confirm details. More crickets. After a while Maya approached me and asked if she could sit down. AA, long braids to her waist, medium naturals and HPTW. We chatted a bit, and she asked me if I was the type who had private dances. For the right reasons, yes. She asked the reasons, and I said BBBJ. $70, plus $40 for 10 minutes to the house. Deal! We went over to the "private" area, which has half height walls between the spaces and filmy curtains. She stripped down and I dropped trou and sat down. She began a nice even slow BJ, with occasional deep throat. When I asked, she turned around and let me rim her. Nice and clean. I warned her and I came in her mouth. We cleaned up. She's there Tuesday & Wednesday day, Thursday nights. I'll try to go back.

FedExAviator
08-31-23, 11:14
She is also available for take out. She lives up toward Boston with family, and thus does not host. I have invited her to my place once, and will again.

If anyone cares, she is Hattian, not AA.

Harmen
09-28-23, 20:36
It would appear that Frankie is no longer toe tapping across the bar top at Mickey's.

Harmen
10-11-23, 12:08
It would appear that Frankie is no longer toe tapping across the bar top at Mickey's.Anyone met Anna (days) or Nicci (nights) and have a good impression lookswise?

FedExAviator
10-11-23, 22:37
I have met both.

Anna: 30 something. Obviously has children. Time has not treated her well. Says she worked there years ago, though I don't remember her.

Nicci: 30 something. 4 kids. It shows. Large breasts.

Neither are extras girls in the private dance booth.

Anyone have intel on Crystal?

Harmen
10-12-23, 11:53
I have met both.

Anna: 30 something. Obviously has children. Time has not treated her well. Says she worked there years ago, though I don't remember her.

Nicci: 30 something. 4 kids. It shows. Large breasts.

Neither are extras girls in the private dance booth.

Anyone have intel on Crystal?My experience with Crystal has not really differed from my Lilly / Vivian experience in the booths at Mickey's. I may prefer Lilly / Vivian due to our in club conversations, which in general is not a reason I go to any strip club.

Jakefourfun
11-11-23, 10:35
It would appear that Frankie is no longer toe tapping across the bar top at Mickey's.Anyone happen to get her number? I had a lot of fun in the booth with her, really clicked. I am pretty sure she does OTC, kicking myself for not getting digits.

Harmen
11-12-23, 11:29
Anyone happen to get her number? I had a lot of fun in the booth with her, really clicked. I am pretty sure she does OTC, kicking myself for not getting digits.FedEx Aviator is your only possibility on that intel.

Otherwise, Frankie got more rope from management than any dancer I've seen for flaking on her schedule. I believe they like her enough to bring her back when they can't roll out 3 ladies in a shift. Cough! Soon!

FedExAviator
11-12-23, 15:59
I just texted her for permission to share her number. I will with her approval. On several occasions she has said she does not work outside. A pity.

FedEx Aviator is your only possibility on that intel.

Otherwise, Frankie got more rope from management than any dancer I've seen for flaking on her schedule. I believe they like her enough to bring her back when they can't roll out 3 ladies in a shift. Cough! Soon!

FedExAviator
11-13-23, 12:52
She responded and was clear: she does not want her number shared.

Harmen
11-13-23, 22:14
FedExAviator: Thanks for your efforts!

Jakefourfun
11-14-23, 16:32
FedExAviator: Thanks for your efforts!I hope she makes it back the the club. She was a lot of fun as well as sexy and a really good time.

While she is away, Myha is my new fav. What a body and sweet as can be. Hot hot hot in the Booth!

Harmen
12-05-23, 17:31
One of the newest additions (Lizzie) is not a value add! Waste of time - like Coco.

DJrunner
12-06-23, 10:19
Could not agree more with both. I avoid Coco when going into club. Saw Lizzie last week and she stated up front what she does and doesn't do. Go home, you're a waste. Only had success with Anna and Mara, Trish (big girl) did BJ twice yet I'm all set with that just way too big. Any other suggestions? You can DM me.

One of the newest additions (Lizzie) is not a value add! Waste of time - like Coco.

FedExAviator
12-06-23, 13:22
Could not agree more with both. I avoid Coco when going into club. Saw Lizzie last week and she stated up front what she does and doesn't do. Go home, you're a waste. Only had success with Anna and Mara, Trish (big girl) did BJ twice yet I'm all set with that just way too big. Any other suggestions? You can DM me.I met Lizzie last week. She thought anything less than a $100 tip for a token dance was cheap. Even 30 years ago when she was 25 she wasn't worth it. Funny girl.

Coco offered to stop by my place and hang out for $200. No sex. No BJ. Just a hand job onto her tits. Thanks but no thanks.

Lizzie won't last long.

FedExAviator
12-07-23, 13:31
Anyone meet Nadia now at Mickey's? Former Fantasies dancer.

DJrunner
12-07-23, 17:19
Are fucken annoying. Anna, have done OTC, she aims to please yet I think I'm one and done. Who else offers either uncovered BJ or maybe even something outside club.

I met Lizzie last week. She thought anything less than a $100 tip for a token dance was cheap. Even 30 years ago when she was 25 she wasn't worth it. Funny girl.

Coco offered to stop by my place and hang out for $200. No sex. No BJ. Just a hand job onto her tits. Thanks but no thanks.

Lizzie won't last long.

Jakefourfun
12-09-23, 08:37
Is she no longer working at Mickey's? I didn't see her name on their Facebook page. That would suck if she is gone already!

Harmen
12-09-23, 13:48
Anyone meet Nadia now at Mickey's? Former Fantasies dancer.If Nadia had shown on one of her scheduled day shifts I could report, but she was not working 2 Thursdays ago. Management was pleased with their recent 2 hires (Lizzie & Nadia), thus my anti-Lizzie report. Here's hoping that they got 1 right.

FedExAviator
12-09-23, 16:26
I did attempt to contact het via text. No response.

A very long time ago I invented the phrase 'As dependable as a stripper'. Let's hope she is just taking a break.

PSlag56
12-12-23, 12:04
Is she no longer working at Mickey's? I didn't see her name on their Facebook page. That would suck if she is gone already!I went a couple weeks ago when they posted she was scheduled, but she was a no show. I had to content myself with Anna, who, although a little zaftig, was quite fun in the VIP.

FedExAviator
12-12-23, 19:53
Today I learned the the owner fired her because she called out too many times. Those who never tried her should miss her. Those of us who did try her will.

Harmen
12-12-23, 20:41
Just another hit to a limited talent pool!

Willy O
12-12-23, 22:25
Today I learned the the owner fired her because she called out too many times. Those who never tried her should miss her. Those of us who did try her will.I may be dumb but does "because she called out too many times" mean she was fired for being a no show for her scheduled shifts?

I haven't been there in a while but she seemed popular and would guess it hurts business a bit!

Hopefully she ends up somewhere else.

FedExAviator
12-13-23, 14:24
I may be dumb but does "because she called out too many times" mean she was fired for being a no show for her scheduled shifts?

I haven't been there in a while but she seemed popular and would guess it hurts business a bit!

Hopefully she ends up somewhere else.Thats what it means.

Schmenzerr
12-13-23, 14:47
What time do they open with their first round of girls?

Jakefourfun
12-13-23, 16:35
I went a couple weeks ago when they posted she was scheduled, but she was a no show. I had to content myself with Anna, who, although a little zaftig, was quite fun in the VIP.I will miss Maya, big time!

Is Anna anywhere near Maya in regards to hotness and performance?

Thanks for the Intel!

DJrunner
12-13-23, 18:28
Hell No. Anna is nice, smoker who I've done take out with. FS, just the body is worn out, some of you will probably say she looks good. She about a 4-5/10, nice but not Maya hot at all. I am heading there tomorrow hoping for blowy, way too small for FS. I'm on other side of bridge, work from home yet not looking forward to this bridge shit. Would love to try CD but all set with the GPS bullshit. CF is ok but I'm just looking to get to the act and not play games. These bitches want to play the game, you want my money? Tell me the menu be honest (good luck with that) and lfg. Is that too much to ask.

I will miss Maya, big time!

Is Anna anywhere near Maya in regards to hotness and performance?

Thanks for the Intel!

RhodeWarrior51
12-15-23, 23:02
Kinda like the sound of this place, I haven't been to a strip club in RI and not really looking to play games or spend a fortune, just have some cheap drinks and fun.

Don't mind bigger, curvy, bbw girls at all, especially if they speak Russian, sounds like I might find someone like that here?

FedExAviator
12-19-23, 15:10
For those who are fans of the MILF Frankie, it seems she has returned to Mickeys.

DJrunner
12-20-23, 08:49
I think I will take a ride there today and see what it brings. No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.

For those who are fans of the MILF Frankie, it seems she has returned to Mickeys.

Jakefourfun
12-20-23, 12:23
I think I will take a ride there today and see what it brings. No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.Anyone remember a dancer by the name of Tara? I think that was her name anyway, older gal, skinny. Fun in the booth this. I can't imagine she is out of the game, not sure what else she would do. Fun at a decent price if I recall.

FedExAviator
12-20-23, 19:05
Anyone remember a dancer by the name of Tara? I think that was her name anyway, older gal, skinny. Fun in the booth this. I can't imagine she is out of the game, not sure what else she would do. Fun at a decent price if I recall.Any chance you mean Tori?

Jakefourfun
12-20-23, 21:11
Any chance you mean Tori?Tori could be it for sure, thinking about now and more likely Tori than Tara. Any news on her? Fun and nice gal.

Harmen
12-20-23, 22:11
No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.Emeral is the dancer with the tats that you may be thinking about and she was working dayshift today (Wednesday). Crystal has no tats and typically works "only dayshift" on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Frankie was not there today, but I'm sure she'll work a couple of more shifts this week.

FedExAviator
12-21-23, 07:00
Tori could be it for sure, thinking about now and more likely Tori than Tara. Any news on her? Fun and nice gal.II believe Tori is deceased.

Finder117
12-21-23, 20:13
Kinda like the sound of this place, I haven't been to a strip club in RI and not really looking to play games or spend a fortune, just have some cheap drinks and fun.

Don't mind bigger, curvy, bbw girls at all, especially if they speak Russian, sounds like I might find someone like that here?Steer clear of club desire, it's expensive over there. Historically (pre-pandemic), Fantasies (or WZ back in the day, now closed) was where you'd go for something a bit more affordable with a bit of a more. Eclectic mix on the appearance of the dancers. I've witnessed some Russian there in the past.

LuvBugBill
12-21-23, 21:46
II believe Tori is deceased.She's alive, but out of the game. Her man passed about a year ago. Family stuff is complicated.

Willy O
12-21-23, 23:27
She's alive, but out of the game. Her man passed about a year ago. Family stuff is complicated.Are you talking about the Tori that used to work at Sportsman's and then Fantasies? She had told me a few years back that she was having some health issues, but you would never know it. Just a real nice girl! Never knew there was a significant other involved as she never mentioned it but seemed to be very open about almost everything.

DJrunner
12-22-23, 08:47
Went on a mini-bender yesterday and dove into Mickey's. Called ahead to see who was there, Emerald, Louisa, Crystal, Anna and annoying Cocoa. Let's start off with Cocoa, if I could just put on repellent to keep her away from me. I don't want a damn HJ in the back. Gave her a couple dollars and took a work call just to get away from her. Anna I've done take off with before yet wasn't in the mood for her. Don't know the deal with Emerald. Mind you I had just had a session with as some classify as high-end up in Boston for $4 yet was still horney.

Tried Louisa yet with a tight condom and a BJ covered and covered sex just could not get or stay hard. Love that think mini-bbw body though. Then back with Crystal, spacey but cool. I was tapped out of cash yet she has Venmo so we did the transfer that was. Good BBBJ swallowed and I was satisfied. I think she is my new go to girl. Again it would be Louisa yet can't put a wrapper on for blow job plus I need more room for that big body. Christmas party is today yet will most likely pass.

Merry Christmas fella.

LuvBugBill
12-22-23, 22:50
Are you talking about the Tori that used to work at Sportsman's and then Fantasies? She had told me a few years back that she was having some health issues, but you would never know it. Just a real nice girl! Never knew there was a significant other involved as she never mentioned it but seemed to be very open about almost everything.She did go back to Fantasies after trying a club north of Hartford when she left Mickey's. Health issues resolved with surgery. Mother, brother, and son (and grandson) have complicated her life. No need to elaborate. She stopped taking my calls and she is close if not past her 60 year birthday and not likely to return anywhere. I agree she was always open about everything.

RhodeWarrior51
01-01-24, 23:35
Planning on checking out Mickeys for the first time, most likely Wednesday, to give myself a change of pace from the AMPs.

Any recommendations on who to look for for a fun time in the back? Been skimming thru the reviews and it seems Coco is one to avoid.

Anyone with experience going there who's most likely there Wednesday day shifts?

Seems like drinks are cheap, and you buy tokens for time in the back if I've followed correctly, then tip on top of that.

I'm game for anything from HJ to FS, ideally wouldn't mind a nice BBBJ and Russian, if anyone might be able to point me towards someone most likely to oblige, bonus points if you might recall how much the tip was so I don't either show up short changed or over pay.

DJrunner
01-02-24, 09:07
Heading the Mickey's this week and wondering if anyone has intel on Frankie, Jennifer and Trish the dish. Not sure if I have seen them on stage before. Have done rooms with success with, Anna, Luisa and Crystal all delivered. Any assistance is appreciated.

FedExAviator
01-03-24, 07:28
Trish is a full service stop. Jen is your go-to for Russian. Frankie is a mystery; please report back if you learn anything.

Heading the Mickey's this week and wondering if anyone has intel on Frankie, Jennifer and Trish the dish. Not sure if I have seen them on stage before. Have done rooms with success with, Anna, Luisa and Crystal all delivered. Any assistance is appreciated.

DJrunner
01-03-24, 13:50
Will be in the house tomorrow and report back.

Trish is a full service stop. Jen is your go-to for Russian. Frankie is a mystery; please report back if you learn anything.

RhodeWarrior51
01-03-24, 20:09
So stopped by Mickeys today for the first time around 2 pm or so. Pretty quiet, Emeral, Frankie, Lizzie, and Jade were there. Had a drink and honestly felt at home instantly, this is probably the most chill, relaxed strip club I've ever been to. I felt like a regular despite being the first time there.

Hung out and drank a fair amount than I expected, and at some point Trish showed up. She is absolutely the cutest stripper I've ever seen on in my life, absolutely my type. Despite knowing the sheer amount of jack Daniel's I consumed would prevent any climax, I took her to the back for 15 minutes and had the best time with a girl in the back that I've had in a while. Did I nut? No. That's my fault. Would I treat Trish as a sugar baby to have my way with her anytime I'd like without the influence of Jack Daniel's? Absolutely.

FedExAviator
01-05-24, 10:27
You pm'd me but your inbox is full.

Trev6272
01-05-24, 16:43
Hung out and drank a fair amount than I expected, and at some point Trish showed up. She is absolutely the cutest stripper I've ever seen on in my life, absolutely my type. Despite knowing the sheer amount of jack Daniel's I consumed would prevent any climax, I took her to the back for 15 minutes and had the best time with a girl in the back that I've had in a while. Did I nut? No. That's my fault. Would I treat Trish as a sugar baby to have my way with her anytime I'd like without the influence of Jack Daniel's? Absolutely.Anyone have a pic of Trish or her Social Media? Would love to see if she's worth taking the dive to see.

RhodeWarrior51
01-05-24, 17:14
Anyone have a pic of Trish or her Social Media? Would love to see if she's worth taking the dive to see.No pic, but I'll do my best to describe and do some justice. Stood about 5'8" or so with heels on if I had to guess, smaller bbw style girl, def not a spinner but as I said, absolutely my type so your opinion may vary. Cute face, long brown straight hair, a few tattoos, nice sized breasts and ass. Honestly looks like girls I've dated before, but none of them were ever strippers (my loss probably). I'm going to pass on trying to peg anyone's age, but she was definitely one of the younger girls at the club for what it's worth, maybe in her early 30's?

If I ever make it back there, hopefully I'll catch her before I have too good a time with the fairly cheap drinks. If she's available outside of the club at some point, that might be a problem for me, ha. Someone else prob knows her better and can maybe help you out with more info.

BaGunner412
01-06-24, 08:02
Anyone have a pic of Trish or her Social Media? Would love to see if she's worth taking the dive to see.She's Trish Doll on FB.

DJrunner
01-06-24, 14:53
You are speaking about the Trish who lives in South County. Is so she is a BBW not a smaller BBW. Nice girl yet on the bigger side, provides good service yet c'Mon. She is big, we're her to be honest not to stroke a girls ego.

She's Trish Doll on FB.

BaGunner412
01-06-24, 21:38
You are speaking about the Trish who lives in South County. Is so she is a BBW not a smaller BBW. Nice girl yet on the bigger side, provides good service yet c'Mon. She is big, we're her to be honest not to stroke a girls ego.Just supplying social media info.

FedExAviator
01-13-24, 15:28
Rumor has it that Coco left last week, never to return.

DJrunner
01-14-24, 12:36
I hope she was escorted out never to return. What a waste and a pain in the ass. I will be visiting next week looking for some Crystal action. Emeral what is her deal? FS BBBJ? Jade told me nothing was on the table. Faye is asking $200 for FS LOL you've got to fucken be kidding my for a mini bbw. Crystal is #1 to me or am I missing someone that is a must see with FS in the back room? I've already enjoyed Anna, Luisa is good for the cheap yet can't get stimulated with the CBJ. Thanks fellas in advance.

Rumor has it that Coco left last week, never to return.

PSlag56
01-15-24, 11:56
I hope she was escorted out never to return. What a waste and a pain in the ass. I will be visiting next week looking for some Crystal action. Emeral what is her deal? FS BBBJ? Jade told me nothing was on the table. Faye is asking $200 for FS LOL you've got to fucken be kidding my for a mini bbw. Crystal is #1 to me or am I missing someone that is a must see with FS in the back room? I've already enjoyed Anna, Luisa is good for the cheap yet can't get stimulated with the CBJ. Thanks fellas in advance.Lizzy (short hair) = no action.

DJrunner
01-16-24, 15:39
Another annoying one, can be nice yet what the f are you doing. You don't go in the VIP ***** and moan about people touching you. I think she's in the wrong line of business. By the way Jennifer and Frankie? Any intel anyone can share light on.

Lizzy (short hair) = no action.

MarkForYu
01-22-24, 09:47
Such a disappointment to me but may be others got lucky. Wouldn't do anything as excuse lipstick would get spoiled. Really? CD has hit or miss nowadays and not much talent. Wish they bring charm back to their action.

JSmithtIs72
01-27-24, 16:47
Lizzy (short hair) = no action.Faye can be had for 80 for FS or 140 bbfscip.

Emeral offers bbfscip for 120.

Trish is bbfscip 100.

Louisa was 100 cfs.

Coco was 160 cfs.

Jennifer gave me BBBJ cot for 60.

DJrunner
01-28-24, 14:48
Damn, guess I got had.

Emeral was $100 bbbccim requested $200 FS.

Louisa same as your 100 cfs.

Faye wanted $200 FS /$100 BBBJ, not willing to negotiate hard no.

Trish BBBJ for $60 may have to do FS next time.

Crystal is my go to $100 BBBJ by far nicest girl in the place, just my thoughts.

Faye can be had for 80 for FS or 140 bbfscip.

Emeral offers bbfscip for 120.

Trish is bbfscip 100.

Louisa was 100 cfs.

Coco was 160 cfs.

Jennifer gave me BBBJ cot for 60.

FedExAviator
01-28-24, 17:04
Kayla. Spinner. If you like Crystal, you will like Kayla. Night girl. Take out available. Kayla is neither 5' tall nor 100 pounds.

FedExAviator
01-28-24, 17:27
Avoid Gia. New girl. Size zero. Bolt ons. Gives off the psyco Latina biatch vibes. Threatened fellow dancer, and management did next to nothing. Got fired from Cadillac Lounge. Seems problematic.

The other new girl shows promise. Shilo. A veteran from other venues, and seems to understand how her bread is buttered. I'm looking for her first reviews.

Jakefourfun
01-28-24, 18:59
Avoid Gia. New girl. Size zero. Bolt ons. Gives off the psyco Latina biatch vibes. Threatened fellow dancer, and management did next to nothing. Got fired from Cadillac Lounge. Seems problematic.

The other new girl shows promise. Shilo. A veteran from other venues, and seems to understand how her bread is buttered. I'm looking for her first reviews.I just missed Giant Friday night. She was in the booth forever with someone and she never returned to the floor, shift was over. Looked hi as she strutted to the bathroom. Wondering her options / rate in the booth.

I will be otl for shilo, how does she look? So many bbw and slobs, really need some better dolls here.

Mtn Bkr 29
01-28-24, 21:19
Damn, guess I got had.

Emeral was $100 bbbccim requested $200 FS.

Louisa same as your 100 cfs.

Faye wanted $200 FS /$100 BBBJ, not willing to negotiate hard no.

Trish BBBJ for $60 may have to do FS next time.

Crystal is my go to $100 BBBJ by far nicest girl in the place, just my thoughts.If it your 1st time with a girl they'll try to get every penny out of you.

Got to go a couple times and make friends with them.

Like all strip clubs: negotiate!! Don't be afraid to walk!

DJrunner
01-29-24, 07:48
Excellent, don't get to play much at night yet will be sure to make a mental note.

Kayla. Spinner. If you like Crystal, you will like Kayla. Night girl. Take out available. Kayla is neither 5' tall nor 100 pounds.

DJrunner
01-29-24, 07:53
I did attempt to negotiate with Faye and she walked away, may try with her again. You are correct with Emeral will get a better deal next time and go for FS next time. Did negotiate with success with Crystal. I'm surprised that Trish offers FS she told me she didn't. Bigger girl but I'll let her ride me for the right price. A have a weakness for Crystal yet interested in Shilo. Lizzy is a hard no as well as Jade. As a stripper don't go yelling who you support for the presidency in 2024. I will not even bother given that ***** a dollar now. Stupid stripper move.

If it your 1st time with a girl they'll try to get every penny out of you.

DJrunner
01-29-24, 08:11
I did attempt to negotiate with Faye and she walked away, may try with her again. You are correct with Emeral will get a better deal next time and go for FS next time. Did negotiate with success with Crystal. I'm surprised that Trish offers FS she told me she didn't. Bigger girl but I'll let her ride me for the right price. A have a weakness for Crystal yet interested in Shilo. Lizzy is a hard no as well as Jade. As a stripper don't go yelling who you support for the presidency in 2024. I will not even bother given that ***** a dollar now. Stupid stripper move.

If it your 1st time with a girl they'll try to get every penny out of you.

Jakefourfun
02-07-24, 15:52
Had some time and stopped by to see some new faces. Nova was working, hot looking white girl but I didn't get up close. I took Gia in for a couple of tokens. She is very skinny but not sickly looking. Went for a lollo but was able to get her to ride me. Decent amount of effort on her part, eye contact and working it. Cover was on thru out so kind of a diy at the end. .1 plus tokens, I am not likely to repeat but she wasn't a bad time.

Really want to see what Nova has going on, she looked good.

Thanks!

J4 F.

Finder117
02-07-24, 19:19
Had some time and stopped by to see some new faces. Nova was working, hot looking white girl but I didn't get up close. I took Gia in for a couple of tokens. She is very skinny but not sickly looking. Went for a lollo but was able to get her to ride me. Decent amount of effort on her part, eye contact and working it. Cover was on thru out so kind of a diy at the end. .1 plus tokens, I am not likely to repeat but she wasn't a bad time.

Really want to see what Nova has going on, she looked good.

Thanks!

J4 F.I was there the other day and didn't have any such luck with Gia. Good on you. Her English was horrible and my Spanish is simply not there.

Harmen
02-12-24, 14:48
Emeral, Kayla, and Frankie have fallen off the Mickey's rotation in February. The newbie Shilo hasn't been on the rotation since Feb 1. Even for Mickey's, that's a lot of drop off!

ThotLover95
02-15-24, 21:40
Hey guys striking out Desires any other clubs have better action?

Harmen
02-16-24, 15:02
Kayla and Shilo are back in the rotation, so the February rotation is only lacking 2 (Frankie & Emeral).

Jakefourfun
02-17-24, 14:00
Kayla and Shilo are back in the rotation, so the February rotation is only lacking 2 (Frankie & Emeral).Anyone have anything about Nova at Nick's?

Harmen
02-23-24, 14:55
Nova has danced at Mickey's for at least 3 weeks. She appears young and is quite attractive. When I've seen her dancing at Mickey's, she has remained aloof from "almost" the entire customer base. I am not put out by her aloofness personally, but I also can't be bothered chasing her down for dances.

PSlag56
02-23-24, 22:00
Anyone have anything about Nova at Nick's?I went to Mickey's yesterday with the intention of getting Crystal into the VIP for the first time. Crystal agreed to a dance (after others ahead of me), but kept putting me off.

Nova was also dancing, as well as a couple others. She complained about some of the guys insulting her, about the other dancers, and about the management. She has a nice body, and is not shy about showing it. I asked Nova as a back up to Crystal, despite her aloofness. After a dance with another guy, she came over to sit down with me. I tried to negotiate services, but she mumbled something and walked away. Waste of time. Give me an Anna who acts interested every time.

I finally did get Crystal into the VIP for a BBBJ for $80. I was well loaded, and left a bunch on her face. Despite that, she told me that now that she knew I was a good tipper, she'd come to me more quickly in future. Stripper's promises. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ddigg
03-04-24, 10:45
Stopped in for a beer as I was passing through. Had some nice chats with Anna and Jade then Faye took the seat next to me. A couple beer and a lot of "accidental" thigh contact later, Fay suggested a dance. I accepted as she was cute enough, I enjoyed talking with her and her nipples kept falling out of her shirt. As others have noted, she's not the best value for your dollar- quoted prices were very high and I said no. Being a slow afternoon she discounted her price for a handy. Still more then I would typically pay, but performed with great enthusiasm.

DJrunner
03-07-24, 19:03
Not sure why she thinks she really worth what she charges. $1. 5 for BJ plus house fee. Nope, I'm moving on, I actually moving on for awhile. Bored with the place success with a handful, yet Lizzy (retire please) Trish (nice yet fat and service was mediocre), Jade (sorry granny) et al. There isn't much to be had in this spot. Gia I hear is crazy let's be real Crystal and Nova who else is worthy of your $$.

Stopped in for a beer as I was passing through. Had some nice chats with Anna and Jade then Faye took the seat next to me. A couple beer and a lot of "accidental" thigh contact later, Fay suggested a dance. I accepted as she was cute enough, I enjoyed talking with her and her nipples kept falling out of her shirt. As others have noted, she's not the best value for your dollar- quoted prices were very high and I said no. Being a slow afternoon she discounted her price for a handy. Still more then I would typically pay, but performed with great enthusiasm.

BaGunner412
03-08-24, 12:41
Not sure why she thinks she really worth what she charges. $1. 5 for BJ plus house fee. Nope, I'm moving on, I actually moving on for awhile. Bored with the place success with a handful, yet Lizzy (retire please) Trish (nice yet fat and service was mediocre), Jade (sorry granny) et al. There isn't much to be had in this spot. Gia I hear is crazy let's be real Crystal and Nova who else is worthy of your $$.You're right. Place is a disaster. Never have enough girls. Bartender is on some sort of power trip. Acts like the girls pimp.

Harmen
03-09-24, 12:59
You're right. Place is a disaster. Never have enough girls. Bartender is on some sort of power trip. Acts like the girls pimp.Or is Mickey's what it always has been and the occasional exception is that a customer might find a rare gem and enjoy pursuing the gemology hobby for a short while?

I don't recall DJ Runner's consistent enthusiasm for any of New England's strip clubs in the modern era! I also know that he's spoiled by the past glory of the show and go play in New England. Fun in some of the other threads require planning or more wasted time than Faye.

Club management can always be a deterrent to fun being had and cooperation can never be guaranteed between the competing wants and needs of a customer and the entity's management team (or nominee).

DJrunner
03-10-24, 09:55
Sounds as if I struck a nerve, personally in this "modern era" I have mixed reviews of the stripclub scene. Personally I don't frequent them as much as usual and being a former DJ at a handful of the RI clubs I know the game much better than you. You do you as I will take care of myself. As we all know the glory days are far behind us yet there is one thing that is consistent, Mickey's is equivalent to the Florida Gulf Coast league in baseball. There are 2 dancers worthy of your money, unless just having anything touch your dick is your thing. Have fun, I know I will yet not at this place.

Or is Mickey's what it always has been and the occasional exception is that a customer might find a rare gem and enjoy pursuing the gemology hobby for a short while?

I don't recall DJ Runner's consistent enthusiasm for any of New England's strip clubs in the modern era! I also know that he's spoiled by the past glory of the show and go play in New England. Fun in some of the other threads require planning or more wasted time than Faye.

Club management can always be a deterrent to fun being had and cooperation can never be guaranteed between the competing wants and needs of a customer and the entity's management team (or nominee).

Harmen
03-10-24, 15:31
There is a total legitimacy to your take, but there has never been a time that Mickey's was going to scratch that itch with any consistencey in the last 10 years. I was also touching on the followup to

your 2 day old post and do feel that followup take suggested that it's a recent downturn. It's the same old - same old!

DJrunner
03-11-24, 16:25
You're right in what this club has to offer, bottom barrel normally over the hill dancers or those who could not sniff another club in RI. Back in the day I would go here when Christine was a smoke show who went on to better club yet is no longer with us. At this point the club scratches the itch for small dollars. I will continue to go I have a hard for Nova. Not sure what her deal is also Shilo doesn't have a bad body. Stripclubs are not reliable hence I will go the other route with escorts where you know what you actually get. I'm not a gambling man. Really hoping that Nova delivers and will have to try out Shilo next time.

There is a total legitimacy to your take, but there has never been a time that Mickey's was going to scratch that itch with any consistencey in the last 10 years. I was also touching on the followup to

your 2 day old post and do feel that followup take suggested that it's a recent downturn. It's the same old - same old!

FedExAviator
03-12-24, 05:53
Mickeys is a bottom end brothel. Lisa _is_ a pimp. Simple.

You're right. Place is a disaster. Never have enough girls. Bartender is on some sort of power trip. Acts like the girls pimp.

DJrunner
03-13-24, 17:00
There is only one dance (escort) I will try and not even sure her worth. Nova, has a hot body yet too many guys on thread crap on her. Has anyone done the deed with her and is it worth it. Shilo is OK but she has some baby fat on her. Other than that this place is ole and tired. I did have some luck with Lucy at CF, she was a dancer when I was DJ at the pink palace. Still looks good BBBJ to start, CFS she got impatient and you would think back to BBBJ yet it was CBJ. Didn't pop $1.5 plus house fee. Decent price yet the impatient on her part killed the vibe.

Mickeys is a bottom end brothel. Lisa _is_ a pimp. Simple.

PSlag56
03-14-24, 16:14
Stopped into Mickeys this afternoon. Gia and Crystal were both there, so the BBW ratio was lower than usual. I took Gia in for a VIP, after alittle back and forth. She only works covered, but the little head said go, go, so I went. Nice lean boby, moderate size bolt ons, gorgeous ass. Decent CBJ 100. I would prfer Crystal, but gia'll do.

Harmen
03-14-24, 19:59
I've only seen Gia once and I did not take the plunge. She's an attractive woman and I'm with PSlag on her having a nice body.

FedExAviator
03-14-24, 20:20
Which escort do you prefer?

There is only one dance (escort) I will try and not even sure her worth. Nova, has a hot body yet too many guys on thread crap on her. Has anyone done the deed with her and is it worth it. Shilo is OK but she has some baby fat on her. Other than that this place is ole and tired. I did have some luck with Lucy at CF, she was a dancer when I was DJ at the pink palace. Still looks good BBBJ to start, CFS she got impatient and you would think back to BBBJ yet it was CBJ. Didn't pop $1.5 plus house fee. Decent price yet the impatient on her part killed the vibe.

DJrunner
03-15-24, 06:56
I probably should have worded it differently. The only dancers (escorts) out of the place that are hot and could dance at another club in RI would be Nova, Crystal and possibly Shilo. In that order is how I list the hotties in this place. Although others have differing opinions which I can respect I'm done for awhile. At least at CF there is a couch and a bit more privacy, plus you're paying $40 for 15 minutes.

Which escort do you prefer?

FedExAviator
03-15-24, 12:19
Has anyone seen Frankie lately?

Harmen
03-15-24, 12:26
Has anyone seen Frankie lately?Frankie hasn't returned since her departure from the lineup in late January.

DJrunner
03-15-24, 15:49
What info can anyone provide on Jewel. I have a hall pass the end of next month and am looking to have some fun. Looking for take out or going another route other that strip clubs. Any ideas gents. You can PM me I do have only 1 here that I have done take out with, wondering who has any intel they can provide.

Frankie hasn't returned since her departure from the lineup in late January.

Harmen
03-15-24, 16:57
What info can anyone provide on Jewel. I have a hall pass the end of next month and am looking to have some fun. Looking for take out or going another route other that strip clubs. Any ideas gents. You can PM me I do have only 1 here that I have done take out with, wondering who has any intel they can provide.She only works Thursday nights and I've never been in Mickey's on a Thursday night.

FedExAviator
03-16-24, 08:29
I have never heard of her doing take out. In house BJ is $100.

DJrunner
03-18-24, 06:15
Appreciate the info.

I have never heard of her doing take out. In house BJ is $100.

Boston Steele
03-18-24, 17:54
What info can anyone provide on Jewel.I had her in the booth back in January, and she was not interested in giving me even a HJ. Maybe I have to stop in a few more Thursdays so she gets more comfortable with me.

LuvBugBill
03-19-24, 17:21
Appreciate the info.She is single mom with five kids by the same father. She is wicked smart, multilingual, and educated. Thursday is her night for herself. She may be nympho if you are truly trustworthy. I don't kiss and tell. Treat her well.

DJrunner
03-21-24, 12:49
I may be wrong yet does Jewel have a fantastic ass and wear glasses? If so, she is indeed a smoke show. Also I cannot sneak out at night so my loss.

She is single mom with five kids by the same father. She is wicked smart, multilingual, and educated. Thursday is her night for herself. She may be nympho if you are truly trustworthy. I don't kiss and tell. Treat her well.

Cackalope
03-22-24, 03:02
Just wanted to vent my frustration. I don't think I'll ever go back to mickeys. I think this was my last time. Whenever I walk in Anna is all over me. Once she's all over me it's like I'm marked, none of the other girls will even talk to me. Three girls were in the corner talking to these two guys who must be good tippers or something, not that they'd ever know if I was one because they don't give me the time of day. So I'm like whatever, I'll settle for Anna, and then she pulls her usual bullshit of "I'm on my period" I can only do BJ. I just got up and walked out. Every time I walk in there I have $500 in my pocket and these girls won't even take it. Like what the hell are you even here for?

FedExAviator
03-22-24, 05:59
What day were you there? Who were the other dancers?

DJrunner
03-22-24, 08:08
I get a similar situation with Jennifer. Claims to do nothing in the rooms yet I go in with another dancer, I peak over and she's on her knees blowing some dude. I can't even get her back in a room, not sure if a color issue. I believe someone said this is Houston from Cheaters. True? Weird because I was a dj when she was a dancer. At the pink palace. All good, I am taking a break from this place. Last dancer I went with was Shilo. $1. 5 and was mediocre. Did Nova just quit, I saw her on stage and she was hot. I will wait for some new blood which could have me waiting for awhile.

Just wanted to vent my frustration. I don't think I'll ever go back to mickeys. I think this was my last time. Whenever I walk in Anna is all over me. Once she's all over me it's like I'm marked, none of the other girls will even talk to me. Three girls were in the corner talking to these two guys who must be good tippers or something, not that they'd ever know if I was one because they don't give me the time of day. So I'm like whatever, I'll settle for Anna, and then she pulls her usual bullshit of "I'm on my period" I can only do BJ. I just got up and walked out. Every time I walk in there I have $500 in my pocket and these girls won't even take it. Like what the hell are you even here for?

Cackalope
03-22-24, 10:14
What day were you there? Who were the other dancers?It was last night. I don't even know their names because they didn't speak to me.

Soap Dish
03-22-24, 10:39
Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.

DJrunner
03-22-24, 12:12
Maybe a break yet hasn't been there for a minute.

Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.

FedExAviator
03-22-24, 13:30
Jennifer is the former Houston of Cheaters fame.

Harmen
03-22-24, 15:56
Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.Nova hasn't been in the lineup since 3 Thursdays ago (dayshift). While she seemed okay on that visit, she mentioned she almost quit the previous Thursday (dayshift).

Harmen
03-22-24, 16:05
Soap Dish: I think you've got Lizzie mixed up with Nova. Lizzie is a short haired blond and Nova is not.

Soap Dish
03-22-24, 16:14
Soap Dish: I think you've got Lizzie mixed up with Nova. Lizzie is a short haired blond and Nova is not.Thanks H. So does she still work the same days.

Harmen
03-22-24, 20:22
Thanks H. So does she still work the same days.She typically works the shifts that she described to you and may have picked up a shift or two more in Nova's absence.

PSlag56
03-24-24, 22:20
Nova hasn't been in the lineup since 3 Thursdays ago (dayshift). While she seemed okay on that visit, she mentioned she almost quit the previous Thursday (dayshift).Crystal told me Thursday that Nova was fired.

Lizzie is the short haired big tits older woman. No BJ, so not fun for me.

DJrunner
03-25-24, 06:25
It's not like I didn't see that coming. I saw her come in later one shift, I did get a glimpse of her on stage and she was way too hot for this place. I joked with Crystal about her being hot and she said that's good she can give me a break. Sorry boys Crystal and nothing else is worth it in this club. She also mentioned some creep threatened her and actually went to her house. That is very troubling.

Crystal told me Thursday that Nova was fired.

Lizzie is the short haired big tits older woman. No BJ, so not fun for me.

Willy O
03-25-24, 22:18
It's not like I didn't see that coming. I saw her come in later one shift, I did get a glimpse of her on stage and she was way too hot for this place. I joked with Crystal about her being hot and she said that's good she can give me a break. Sorry boys Crystal and nothing else is worth it in this club. She also mentioned some creep threatened her and actually went to her house. That is very troubling.Seems crazy for a place like this lacking in talent to be firing anyone! I never got to see Myha, and always did, but after she was let go my interest kind of disappeared!

I stopped in last week and Crystal was the only girl doing dances, although did see Fay do one after working the guy for a while! I left after a beer since Crystal was too busy and the others just didn't do it for me! To be quite frank, Crystal really doesn't either but would have taken her for a spin.

DJrunner
03-26-24, 07:41
I'm not sure how many they have in the rotation yet to fire one of the hotter girls in the place is ridiculous. Mya was I think Haitian, I normally don't go for black women yet she was the real deal. Very nice girl who provided great service. I got her number for take out yet it never panned out. Let's hope some fresh talent is on the horizon. There is no need to give any revenue to this shithole. Not sure why Faye has GPS, she's not all that.

Seems crazy for a place like this lacking in talent to be firing anyone! I never got to see Myha, and always did, but after she was let go my interest kind of disappeared!

I stopped in last week and Crystal was the only girl doing dances, although did see Fay do one after working the guy for a while! I left after a beer since Crystal was too busy and the others just didn't do it for me! To be quite frank, Crystal really doesn't either but would have taken her for a spin.

TomsWart
03-26-24, 10:47
I had read posts about this place so I decided to give it a try. Stopped by Friday afternoon at 5. Walked in and 3 or 4 girls were sitting at the bar. 3 large, 1 not the best looking. Nobody dancing. Waited for 5-10 min for barmaid to get off the phone. Decided to cut my losses and head to Providence. Before barmaid came over.

LuvBugBill
03-26-24, 11:57
I'm not sure how many they have in the rotation yet to fire one of the hotter girls in the place is ridiculous.The best way to get fired instantly is to deal drugs in the club. Plenty of sharing on both sides of the bar, but no deals. Getting drunk will get a suspension. No shows or late shows are on a case by case basis. Requesting a day off after Nancy made the schedule (which the girls have to pay for) can also get them fired. My observations and I only went once in over a year for a dancer birthday when several long term but retired favorites were present.

LuvBugBill
03-26-24, 23:50
The best way to get fired instantly is to deal drugs in the club. Plenty of sharing on both sides of the bar, but no deals. Getting drunk will get a suspension.Fighting with another dancer (stolen tips or clothes) can get a new girl bounced. Regulars realize they need each other more than a stolen customer and don't disrespect each other. A weapon (knife) is instant dismissal no matter how long they worked there (I know of one veteran).

DJrunner
03-27-24, 08:56
Sounds like an employee of the establishment yet what do I know. Having been a dj at plenty of clubs this sounds about right. When will the time come when Cumberland's finest make a visit? Yet I'm sure they're paid off.

Fighting with another dancer (stolen tips or clothes) can get a new girl bounced. Regulars realize they need each other more than a stolen customer and don't disrespect each other. A weapon (knife) is instant dismissal no matter how long they worked there (I know of one veteran).

LuvBugBill
03-27-24, 14:39
Sounds like an employee of the establishment yet what do I know. Having been a dj at plenty of clubs this sounds about right. When will the time come when Cumberland's finest make a visit? Yet I'm sure they're paid off.A few years ago, the finest would send in an underage decoy, and bust the bartender for serving. There's likely a reason why they generally leave it be. A first responder who was injured in the line of duty may be involved.

DJrunner
03-27-24, 17:01
As we all must know, Cumberland is small and knows what's going on especially the resident within the neighborhood. Let sleep hoes lie, would be the best description. They are in need of fresh blood but the competition is touch. Only a handful of these ladies could survive in a Providence club.

A few years ago, the finest would send in an underage decoy, and bust the bartender for serving. There's likely a reason why they generally leave it be. A first responder who was injured in the line of duty may be involved.