PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

any time
12-22-11, 20:33
Passing thru Central Falls this afternoon made eye contact with Fatima on Dexter St, after cop check, agreed on F&S for $40, if good a $10. Tip. Went to her spot and made way to back seat. Getting me all worked up said wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl, that was first mistake. This is when she lifted my cash out of my front pocket. Switched to doggy for a few minuets then she said didn't feel comfortable here lets go to her place. Second mistake. When we arrived she said she has to check with aunt to see if place was clear and she would signal me ok to drive around back and come in rear entrance. Gave me the signal and never saw her again. Found my empty money clip laying on back seat. So lesson learned never will I keep $$ on me, be careful about the positions you choose, and never, never fall for come back to my place. Lesson well learned.

Mobil2
12-26-11, 20:21
Passing thru Central Falls this afternoon made eye contact with Fatima on Dexter St, after cop check, agreed on F&S for $40, if good a $10. Tip. Went to her spot and made way to back seat. Getting me all worked up said wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl, that was first mistake. This is when she lifted my cash out of my front pocket. Switched to doggy for a few minuets then she said didn't feel comfortable here lets go to her place. Second mistake. When we arrived she said she has to check with aunt to see if place was clear and she would signal me ok to drive around back and come in rear entrance. Gave me the signal and never saw her again. Found my empty money clip laying on back seat. So lesson learned never will I keep $$ on me, be careful about the positions you choose, and never, never fall for come back to my place. Lesson well learned.The mistakes that you made and I know first hand because I made them also were.

1) you went to her spot not yours. This allows her to get comfortable with ripping you off, since she knows the area and you don't. I. E she can run away or maybe her pimp or junkie friend is there waiting to give her a lift. So rule number one always go to your spot, you will know its a good one by how much she complains it isn't.

2) really don't need a LEO check once she gets in the car. I always grab her tit and make her grab my cock, but I don't do it to check if she is a cop I do it for the free feel. No cop and I mean no cop is going to get in your car. The way 99 percent of those stings work is they ask you what you want while they are out of the car and standing on the side walk leaning in your window that you rolled down. Then they tell you to go behind the building and they will meet you there. So rule number two just ask them if they "want a ride" and let them get in if she is a hooker you won't get to the first set of lights before she's telling you what is on the menu. If its a cop she has to "kinda wait for you to ask what is on the menu" so basically if you go two blocks and she doesn't ask you if you if "you want your cock sucked for twenty bucks" let her out. But never yell out the window while the hooker is standing on the sidewalk "hey how much for a Blow Job". If she doesn't just hop in your car when you ask her if she wants a ride there is a good chance she is a cop. And you just drive away.

3) The next mistake was not to as I say "hooker proof your car and self"this means putting any thing that is not fucking tied down in your trunk. They will steal anything Phones, wallets groceries you name it. I once picked up a BSW who had just ripped off the Rite Aid she had shampoo, ankle braces, candy bars and chap stick. The funny thing was when she got out of my truck she wanted some change for the bus and left all her stolen shit in my car. Hooker proof you car put every thing in your trunk. On a side note don't just have twenties these girls don't make change. If you only have twenties that blow job or F. S. Is only going to be priced like the ATM says in "multiples of twenty"

4) The last is going back to their place, its alright as long as they live there. But usually what they call their place is either their pimps house, their drug dealers house or a loose friend of theirs where they can go in the front door and out the back. So how do you know if they live there you don't. As you can see rule one and rule four are cousins to each other.

Don't feel bad and I hope you got a good laugh out of this advice. God knows it cost me money to learn most of these things. Be heads up.

P. S. If she is sucking your dick and tells you "you can't finger her because she's on the rag" its a dude. Learned that one first hand (pun intended) in the old combat zone.

George777
07-01-12, 14:17
She is a professional thief and will steal you blind. Anything and everything she can take from you she will take, whether in your pocket, your car, under the seat, the trunk, she will find it and hide it on herself before you even see or are aware of what she is doing. Beware.

Passing thru Central Falls this afternoon made eye contact with Fatima on Dexter St, after cop check, agreed on F&S for $40, if good a $10. Tip. Went to her spot and made way to back seat. Getting me all worked up said wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl, that was first mistake. This is when she lifted my cash out of my front pocket. Switched to doggy for a few minuets then she said didn't feel comfortable here lets go to her place. Second mistake. When we arrived she said she has to check with aunt to see if place was clear and she would signal me ok to drive around back and come in rear entrance. Gave me the signal and never saw her again. Found my empty money clip laying on back seat. So lesson learned never will I keep $$ on me, be careful about the positions you choose, and never, never fall for come back to my place. Lesson well learned.

Peeping Jon
07-02-12, 08:33
She is a professional thief and will steal you blind. Anything and everything she can take from you she will take, whether in your pocket, your car, under the seat, the trunk, she will find it and hide it on herself before you even see or are aware of what she is doing. Beware.Holly. The short capeverdian hispanic looking girl.

Funny thing is,

She is always out there (rain / shine / snow. Even when she was pregnant) , trying to get your attention.

One time I saw her pass-out near the chicken place.

She been around CF since forever, disappear for awhile (prison / rehab) then shows up again 3-6months later.

I wonder how many guys she has rip-off. At this rate, I'm surprise she still got her face intact.

Honestly, I don't know how she keeps steady customers.

Peeping J

P Sil
07-02-12, 17:00
Holly. The short capeverdian hispanic looking girl.

Funny thing is,

She is always out there (rain / shine / snow. Even when she was pregnant) , trying to get your attention.

One time I saw her pass-out near the chicken place.

She been around CF since forever, disappear for awhile (prison / rehab) then shows up again 3-6months later.

I wonder how many guys she has rip-off. At this rate, I'm surprise she still got her face intact.

Honestly, I don't know how she keeps steady customers.

Peeping JAdd me to the list of those whom she has robbed. I was absolutely amazed that she was able to get all of the loose bills I had in both front pockets while giving me a BJ without my being aware of it. She also played that "got to check with my aunt" trick on me but that is when I realized that I had been robbed so I couldn't get robbed any more.

She gets away with it because we all have more to lose than she does if we suddendly get a lot of LE attention trying to get a few bucks back from her. It just isn't worth it.

Horny As Hell
08-01-12, 10:53
Was out running some errands and wasn't really expecting to see any SW's in Warwick yet I was still checking out the cute young brunette walking down the road. When I did pass her I was VERY surprised to get "the look" and just to be safe I kept going and circled around and sure enough got the look again. When I attempted to make a scoop on the next pass she flipped me off and said pretty clearly "fuck you pig" and since I have been accused several times in the past by SW's of being a cop that is more than likely what she thought I was. I ended up parking quite aways down in a plaza and watched her get closer and sure enough she did get scooped. Kinda sucks don't it? BTW, initial impressions were very good but each time I saw her CLOSE up that went down a little bit. She was still nice looking, but my impression is she'd want to much money ayways but maybe one day I'll be able to find out. I'll stand a better chance in one of my other rides I think.

Gansett
08-02-12, 08:37
Two summers ago I got the look from two at the bus stop at Oakland beach. A quick ride to their place off Union Ave netted me a very nice BBBJ. Bus stop by the fire station on Resevoir, across the steet from Cumbys, got me another nice BJ from a J&W student, gave her a ride over to the shipyard. There's been others too.

There's been a drastic change in our society. Women / girls today don't seem to have a problem sucking your cock if you do something nice for them, I'm talking about non-pros. If you offer a ride on a hot, cold, rainy, snowy day you may be surprised at how grateful some can be.

Rhodyexplorer
08-02-12, 09:23
Ok I'm definately doing something wrong then. I have tried that on numerous ocasions and never got that lucky!

Two summers ago I got the look from two at the bus stop at Oakland beach. A quick ride to their place off Union Ave netted me a very nice BBBJ. Bus stop by the fire station on Resevoir, across the steet from Cumbys, got me another nice BJ from a J&W student, gave her a ride over to the shipyard. There's been others too.

There's been a drastic change in our society. Women / girls today don't seem to have a problem sucking your cock if you do something nice for them, I'm talking about non-pros. If you offer a ride on a hot, cold, rainy, snowy day you may be surprised at how grateful some can be.

MuffyTheDiver
08-04-12, 08:13

There's been a drastic change in our society. Women / girls today don't seem to have a problem sucking your cock if you do something nice for them, I'm talking about non-pros. If you offer a ride on a hot, cold, rainy, snowy day you may be surprised at how grateful some can be.No doubt! I was in line at a Dunkin Donuts a few months back in Milford mass. In front of me was a cute MILF looking woman who gave me a look but one that I was unsure of. On her way out gave me another look with a smile and a hello. On my way out she was in her car, as I walked by her care on my way to mine she said hello again so I stopped and had a short chat. Ended up at her place for a couple hours of fun for some grocery money! Never ever would have expected that in a million years. These usually are the best when you least expect them!

Gansett
08-04-12, 18:57
Not a score but, I was in the commuter lot on Jefferson waiting for a friend. Car pulls in and this hottie gets out the passenger side. Very nicely dressed in a business suit. I'm watching her and as she walked in front of my car heading for her car said "you can't afford me" I just said really, she said 1k for two hours. I agreed.

Charfly
08-14-12, 21:36
Struck out on BP at the end of the work day so I cruised through Pawtucket and CF on the way home. Nothing in Pawtucket between 7 and 7:30. Moved on to the Broad / Hunt / Dexter loop in CF. Made three or four loops with little to report-one chubby BSW and a remarkably old WSW.

Caught a cute blonde in pink short shorts and a NYC hoodie. Chased her for a couple of loops but she was either not digging me or my ride or mate not working but I think it was probably me. On my way out of the last loop, I caught a cute mid to late 20s WSW-Millie.

She was wearing a brown shorts and shirt combo. Nice blue eyes and bleached blond hair. Probably 5'5 and 130 with nice Ca. She claimed not to walk much but was quick with the cop check. She offered BBBJ for. 3, we settled on BBBJCIM for. 4. Damn me not having small bills.

I don't have a CF spot, so we did some driving and she was in my car longer than I'd have liked. We saw LEO just as we settled on a spot, so we quickly moved on. Finally found something almost to Lincoln.

Quick and vigorous DT to the pop. I'd repeat but he didn't have digits. Only downside is that she had lots of bruises on her thighs. Went to drop her at the 7-11 but Uncle was parked there too. Blasted down Dexter and dropped her at the post office.

(I spotted her on Dexter across from the discount building supply store.)

Horny As Hell
08-21-12, 08:16
Scooped a young spinner blond yesterday just after noon time in downtown West Warwick right on Main st between the BOA and the Post office. Didn't give a name at all but she looked to be late teens / early 20's and about 5'2" or so and maybe 100lbs. Decent face and what may have been cute tits. Couldn't really tell as she wasn't much of a talker at all and wouldn't show anything either. Just a quick BBBJCIM for .2 and I have no idea how often she's out as I'm only in that area every now and then doing errands.

Also, last night about 930pm or so saw that Pawt. had a couple of LEO's doing bike patrol. Haven't seen that much and they did roll up quick and silent on some people and can be pretty sneaky. Keep that in the back of your mind if you're looking to scoop around there.

JohnWorc
08-26-12, 16:07
Whats up with Woonsocket? I work down by there and was wondering if and where there are spots to cruise?

Kowabunga
08-29-12, 02:25
Whats up with Woonsocket? I work down by there and was wondering if and where there are spots to cruise?Until recently there wasn't much there. Monday night I cruised there and saw 2 WSW. 1 HSW, and 1 BSW. Concentrate on Allen St from the High School down to the main road; surrounding streets sometimes have a bit, too.

The BSW was hilarious. Kept walking with her pimp and so no one would pick her up. He was pissed and gesturing at the mongers (including myself). The HSW looked pretty hot but her and both WSWs got scooped quickly and didn't come back out. I am slow to pick up in areas I'm less familiar with, and besides, years ago I was almost stung in Woonsocket.

JohnWorc
08-30-12, 21:46
Until recently there wasn't much there. Monday night I cruised there and saw 2 WSW. 1 HSW, and 1 BSW. Concentrate on Allen St from the High School down to the main road; surrounding streets sometimes have a bit, too.

The BSW was hilarious. Kept walking with her pimp and so no one would pick her up. He was pissed and gesturing at the mongers (including myself). The HSW looked pretty hot but her and both WSWs got scooped quickly and didn't come back out. I am slow to pick up in areas I'm less familiar with, and besides, years ago I was almost stung in Woonsocket.Is Allen st near the High School? Allen looks like a dead end st on google maps?

Charfly
08-31-12, 14:34
Is Allen st near the High School? Allen looks like a dead end st on google maps?Arnold Street. Runs from an old school down to Main St. Nothing over by the high school.

Peeping Jon
09-03-12, 10:29
She gets away with it because we all have more to lose than she does if we suddendly get a lot of LE attention trying to get a few bucks back from her. It just isn't worth it.Yea man.

Thats the truth, it isn't worth it.

On a similar note, I drove by (late Tuesday) and saw her walking around in a short skirt. She was lifting her skirt on front and flashing everyone that droveby near her.

She must be getting desperate. Ha.

Remember guys, think with the big head on this one (holly / molly / fatima).

She will rip you off. You better off, jerking-off at home.

Peeping Jon

Horny As Hell
09-07-12, 11:40
Just a bit ago at 11am same exact spot which it turns out is right in front of the "sober house" that rents rooms by the week. Saw the same young blond as last time as well as another blond. The new one is a bit older (late 20's to early 30's) and obviously more street worn. She has the signs of the "usual" SW and you can tell she's been around. She's about 5'3 or 5'4" and looks to be a natural blond (my weakness). She had a decent ass, nice set of B's and the only downfall is a bit of a belly. When I went to scoop her she at first refused as she thought I was LEO but the other vouched for me by saying "I know him, he's OK" but then the newest one asked for .5 for a BBBJ and wouldn't come down. Even when I countered with "if you're any good I'd see you a few times a week and I can send you some guys as well if you want me to". Ended up dropping her right back off anf by then the younger one was scooped. Just my luck, BTW I thought I got the look from a THIRD WSW but she went between 2 buildings that I couldn't drive though and when I went around she had pulled a Houdini. Will have to spend more time around here as there appears to be a pattern of weekdays just before or around lunchtime.

Scooped a young spinner blond yesterday just after noon time in downtown West Warwick right on Main st between the BOA and the Post office. Didn't give a name at all but she looked to be late teens / early 20's and about 5'2" or so and maybe 100lbs. Decent face and what may have been cute tits. Couldn't really tell as she wasn't much of a talker at all and wouldn't show anything either. Just a quick BBBJCIM for .2 and I have no idea how often she's out as I'm only in that area every now and then doing errands.

Sailor02
09-15-12, 15:08
I was out Fri afternoon in CF and found Casey (or KC) I don't know. She's a BSW maybe early 30's. I found her on Olive off Barton at around 2PM. She was wearing a hot pink knit mini dress with black shirt underneath. I was concerned that she might be Holly the thief that others have reported about so I was extra careful with my wallet and cell phone etc. I took her to one my old spots and she delivered a very good BBBJWCIM. She is not much to look at, but did a good job. The funy thing is when I dropped her off I noticed that her dress was tucked in the front of her panties and she didn't notice when she got out and then just continued down the street. I was desperate otherwisew I would not have picked her up. I gave her 30 because she was upselling as she was doing the deed and I agreed. Anyway she did not attempt to steal anything. Be safe. Sailor02

Peeping Jon
09-16-12, 14:08
I was out Fri afternoon in CF and found Casey (or KC) I don't know. She's a BSW maybe early 30's. I found her on Olive off Barton at around 2PM. She was wearing a hot pink knit mini dress with black shirt underneath. I was concerned that she might be Holly the thief that others have reported about so I was extra careful with my wallet and cell phone etc. I took her to one my old spots and she delivered a very good BBBJWCIM. She is not much to look at, but did a good job. The funy thing is when I dropped her off I noticed that her dress was tucked in the front of her panties and she didn't notice when she got out and then just continued down the street. I was desperate otherwisew I would not have picked her up. I gave her 30 because she was upselling as she was doing the deed and I agreed. Anyway she did not attempt to steal anything. Be safe. Sailor02Yup. Thats Holly.

She was wearing that same dress, early afternoon that same day.

Peeping J

Sailor02
09-17-12, 11:52
Yup. Thats Holly.

Peeping JThanks Peeping Jon for identifying her for me. I had a feeling that she could be the SW that others have warned about, but I let her know in advance that I was watching closely. I will avoid her in the future even though I had no problem. Also I forgot to mention that she left behind her lip gloss a few coins and a pill of some kind. These must have fallen out from her pocket. This should remind us all to check our vehicles before returning home. Sailor02

Sailor02
09-17-12, 14:32
I decided to take a cruise through CF today and found Rachael. She's a twenty something spinner type HSW. I found her on Dexter at approx 1PM. She was very nervous about me being LE and it took a while to convince her even after the usual check. She showed me a new spot that I was comfortable with. She gave good but not great ervice (BBBJNCIM) and allowed some roaming. I gave her 30 with a 5 tip because she had to work hard. I would repeat. I'm getting back into the swing of things rather quickly. Just like riding a bike I guess. Be safe. Sailor02

George777
09-27-12, 08:22
Jon,

What dress was that? Can you describe it? Do you have a photo or was one posted.

Are you saying that Casey is Holly (the reported thief) What was your experience? All have been warned of emptying pockets.

Yup. Thats Holly.

Peeping J

George777
09-27-12, 09:11
I was out Fri afternoon in CF and found Casey (or KC) I don't know. She's a BSW maybe early 30's. I found her on Olive off Barton at around 2PM. She was wearing a hot pink knit mini dress with black shirt underneath. I was concerned that she might be Holly the thief that others have reported about so I was extra careful with my wallet and cell phone etc. I took her to one my old spots and she delivered a very good BBBJWCIM. She is not much to look at, but did a good job. The funy thing is when I dropped her off I noticed that her dress was tucked in the front of her panties and she didn't notice when she got out and then just continued down the street. I was desperate otherwisew I would not have picked her up. I gave her 30 because she was upselling as she was doing the deed and I agreed. Anyway she did not attempt to steal anything. Be safe. Sailor02Sailor02,

What was she upselling to? When you agreed, did she do more?

Seems Jon has posted that Casey is Holly (the reported thief)

If so, others have reported that they were duped and robbed and service curtailed.

Seems Jon saw her too. Was the dress more of a dress or long shirt as others reported?

Was a photo posted?

Seems others should be on the watch out too. Beware and pass.

Sailor02
09-28-12, 13:31
Sailor02,

What was she upselling to? When you agreed, did she do more?

Seems Jon has posted that Casey is Holly (the reported thief)

If so, others have reported that they were duped and robbed and service curtailed.

Seems Jon saw her too. Was the dress more of a dress or long shirt as others reported?

Was a photo posted?

Seems others should be on the watch out too. Beware and pass.Hey George 777.

The Casey that I reported about is actually Holly. This was confirmd for me by another SW that I was with a couple of days ago. The upsell was just an additional 5 or 10 tip for a BBBJ. It came during the act and since I was desperate for a drain I agreed. The clothes are less important since the last time I saw her she was wearing something different. I will not repeat since she has robbed others on this board and also since she is not really the tpe that I prefer. I was extreemely careful with her while she was in my vehicle because I suspected that she could be the one that others have reported about (THANK YOU). Sorry but I do not have pics of her. Others on here may. Just trust your gut. If you suspect that it may be her just pass. There is much better than her ou there. Be safe. Sailor02

Sailor02
10-13-12, 13:41
Dear fellow mongers. I could use some help with the streets of Pawtucket. Specifically which streets in that town are the best for SW action. I keep reading that there is action there, but I can't seem to find any. I am farmiliar with Prov and CF, but Paw is still foreign to me. Any help would be appreciated. PM me if that is your preference. Thanks, sailor02

Horny As Hell
10-13-12, 14:31
There are quite a few reports on Pawt. Already but quite a few of them get mixed in with the "regular" SW reports in the Prov. Area and I tend to just report on both at the same time as I usually end up doing pawt / CF / Prov all together.

Anyways, they can be found over quite a few streets at a wide variety of times but the most common (ie high traffic) streets are Dexter, Barton, Broad, Central area and some landmarks are the Walgreens, The CVS and Sunnyhill Convenience stores. Other less popular streets include Main, Mineral Spring, Lonsdale, Beverage Hill, Broadway.

Dear fellow mongers. I could use some help with the streets of Pawtucket. Specifically which streets in that town are the best for SW action. I keep reading that there is action there, but I can't seem to find any. I am farmiliar with Prov and CF, but Paw is still foreign to me. Any help would be appreciated. PM me if that is your preference. Thanks, sailor02

Sailor02
10-16-12, 14:30
After coming up empty on my last three trips I decided to go looking again today in CF. I saw a WSW on Broad and by the time I made my loop around I saw that I was being outscooped DAMN! Not again. So I continued to cruise for a while and about 45 minutes later I spotted her again and so I moved in for the scoop. It tuns out that she was Jen that HAH posted pics o a while back. Anyway, she is a nice blonde spinner with a decent personality. She gave BBBJWCIM and plenty of roaming. I will look for he again. HAH if you read this thanks for the intel. By the way. Where did you find the last girl that you reported about in Paw today? Sailor02

Horny As Hell
10-16-12, 18:56
Don't you know that after THREE strikes you're out and have to go back to the bench and wait for your turn to come back up again? LOL.

My latest GEM was found on a side street (Illinois I think it was) between Dexter and Broad at about 215am and I've actually found that quite a few SW's either stick to the side streets to avoid LEO or as in last night's adventure stay closer to home in the bad weather (rain). The pics / vids came out AWESOME and it's a shame that they can't be shared.

After coming up empty on my last three trips I decided to go looking again today in CF. I saw a WSW on Broad and by the time I made my loop around I saw that I was being outscooped DAMN! Not again. So I continued to cruise for a while and about 45 minutes later I spotted her again and so I moved in for the scoop. It tuns out that she was Jen that HAH posted pics o a while back. Anyway, she is a nice blonde spinner with a decent personality. She gave BBBJWCIM and plenty of roaming. I will look for he again. HAH if you read this thanks for the intel. By the way. Where did you find the last girl that you reported about in Paw today? Sailor02

Sparta123
10-17-12, 11:00
Don't you know that after THREE strikes you're out and have to go back to the bench and wait for your turn to come back up again? LOL.

My latest GEM was found on a side street (Illinois I think it was) between Dexter and Broad at about 215am and I've actually found that quite a few SW's either stick to the side streets to avoid LEO or as in last night's adventure stay closer to home in the bad weather (rain). The pics / vids came out AWESOME and it's a shame that they can't be shared.To H as H.

What you wrote is true about finds on the side streets. But to all beware that LEO in CF does not take kindly to those cruising the side streets looking for dates later at night, overnight as in after midnight, and if you don't have a residence there, will quickly assume you are there for services even if you are not. Also keep in mind, the CF PD station is on Illinois Street. Not the best place for cruising, For your own peace of mind, you are better to stay on the main streets if very late or overnight or morning hours else LEO will flag you if not a local resident.

Do you know who the GEM was? Was it Jenn that Sailor mentioned?

Sparta123
10-17-12, 11:07
After coming up empty on my last three trips I decided to go looking again today in CF. I saw a WSW on Broad and by the time I made my loop around I saw that I was being outscooped DAMN! Not again. So I continued to cruise for a while and about 45 minutes later I spotted her again and so I moved in for the scoop. It tuns out that she was Jen that HAH posted pics o a while back. Anyway, she is a nice blonde spinner with a decent personality. She gave BBBJWCIM and plenty of roaming. I will look for he again. HAH if you read this thanks for the intel. By the way. Where did you find the last girl that you reported about in Paw today? Sailor02Sailor. If the Jen you mentioned is the one HAH mentioned beware as into drugs (heroin) and increased risk especially you've mentioned BB no condom is your choice. But am posting so you and others will have the benefit of the knowledge. She is also know to steal from customers as the other one you mentioned. Be careful. I also posted to HAH that Leo heavily patrols the sides streets and their station is on Illinois. Again be careful.

Hope this helps

Sailor02
11-13-12, 14:57
Hello to all. After coming up empty again on a few attempts I found this BSW or HSW Saturday at approx 3PM who goes by the name of Aliya. She is a spinner type with very short hair and is in her early twenties. She was wearing a hooded coat and jeans. She was walking on Broad near Barton. We went to one of my spots for a CBJ. Good service and offered. 25 which she gladly accepted. Will repeat if I find her again.

Also on Monday I spotted Hillside Jen (per HAH) near her namesake on Dexter. We went to my spot for a very nice BJ. After she began to go to work I noticed that she had a very strong BO. I let her finish, but I may want to rethink picking her up again. Any Opinons?

Be safe. Sailor02

Dick Pischardo
11-13-12, 15:58
Sailor she just seems to be wicked messed-up when I see her on the streets. I have been staying away because of it. I have also seen her with the redhead who is bad news.

Dick.

Hello to all. After coming up empty again on a few attempts I found this BSW or HSW Saturday at approx 3PM who goes by the name of Aliya. She is a spinner type with very short hair and is in her early twenties. She was wearing a hooded coat and jeans. She was walking on Broad near Barton. We went to one of my spots for a CBJ. Good service and offered. 25 which she gladly accepted. Will repeat if I find her again.

Also on Monday I spotted Hillside Jen (per HAH) near her namesake on Dexter. We went to my spot for a very nice BJ. After she began to go to work I noticed that she had a very strong BO. I let her finish, but I may want to rethink picking her up again. Any Opinons?

Be safe. Sailor02

Sparta123
11-15-12, 02:08
Sailor 02.

There are have been reports that the Jen you mention has been seen hanging with the person you reported as Casey in CF who others wrote was Fatima, the one known for stealing when you least expects.

Regarding appearance and body odor and other offensive things, all have to remember that many of these women are on the street working for a reason, usually reasons. Those reasons include facts that many are homeless, drug addicts, perhaps mentally ill, do not have a regular place to shower or provide healthy hygiene, many use needles, and many members are reporting bb_bb and seem proud of it. To all posting here, while this web site is a good forum for those out for some fun, we all need to keep in mid the realities of people you post about here. Disease does not discriminate. Body odor and tramping around on the street is one easily picked up symptom. Add that to the fact that many SW's are homeless, drug addicts, some use needles, some are mentally ill, have criminal records, many have STDs, they do not have a regular place to shower or provide healthy hygiene, and what happens when you have unprotected whatever with them?

So I understand being concerned about body odor when one gets in your car. That's likely the tip of the iceberg.

Personallly, I've been staying away from CF for some time as the risks are high.

Other than that, proceed with caution and have fun.

S.

Be safe. Sailor02

Kowabunga
11-17-12, 13:41
Well, I am supposed to be on a SW break after a recent nightmare experience in Worcester, but you know how it goes. .

I, umm, just _happened_ to be going through Woonsocket at night and saw nothing out, so I started for home, going out North Main St. To drive through Blackstone. I got to the intersection of N. Main and Winter St. And as I crossed, I spotted a blonde who waved to me. I was startled by this, since I'd never expect to see a SW there, and ended up looping around and stopping to pick up Krystal. Had a decent time for $50. Said she almost always walks in that area rather than on High St. Or Arnold St. Or whatever.

Sailor02
11-27-12, 11:47
Hello gentlemen. I was out on Sunday afternoon (sorry for the late post) and made a call to one of my regulars in CF. She said that she would meet me on Broad St near Barton in a few minutes. Since I was only a minute or two away I thought that this was great timing. As I approach this spot I see her getting in another monger's vehicle (Damn!). So I head over to a nearby establishment (can't use the name or my post will automatically be deleted) to use the bathroom. When I was leaving I ran into another girl that I had seen before (Christy I think her name is). She asks if I want a date. I tell her no since I was not impressed with her the first time. She was with another girl that was standing behind her and she was licking her lips suggestively toward me. So I ask her if she wants to go for a ride which she accepts. Her name is Tasha. She is very thin. She appeared very clean and clear headed (no drugs). So we went to one of my spots and she delivered a very good BJ. I offered her. 25 and we were both happy. I guess that you never know where you will find them. Be safe. Sailor02

Kowabunga
11-30-12, 03:24
Was driving around Woonsocket for a short time recently and got aggressively pulled over with some pretty serious hassling and threats by the local cops. They had nothing, since I hadn't done anything, but they sure got in my face for a good long while.

If you pass the cops there don't ignore them. Not sure what's up, they are not usually like that.

RiverSnorkler
12-20-12, 09:48
Was in CF yesterday and hoping to pick Sunnyhill Jen up. Saw her but decided not to scoop her since she was hanging with Fatima / Holly. Hope she's not being influenced by her and becomes a rip and run artist too.

Sailor02
12-21-12, 14:45
Was in CF yesterday and hoping to pick Sunnyhill Jen up. Saw her but decided not to scoop her since she was hanging with Fatima / Holly. Hope she's not being influenced by her and becomes a rip and run artist tooHey RiverSnorkler. Just an FYI about Jen. I saw her last weekend hanging out on Broad St with Holly. I did pick her up since I never had a problem with her. In fact she is very easy going. I did mention to her that her friend Holly had a bad reputation. Jen acknowledged but went on to say that Holly took her in when she had nowhere to go and regards her as a friend. She said that she (Jen) would never try any of "those things" such as ripping off anyone. I believe her since I have never had any problems with her. Take it for what it's worth. Be safe. Sailor02

RiverSnorkler
12-23-12, 07:52
Sailor.

Thanks for your comment on "Sunnyside" Jen. Think I'll wait a bit longer to pick her up and see if she gets rid of some of that "out there" appearance. Although she may currently not agree with what her friend is doing, if she continues to get deeper into her habit, things can change very quickly. I saw a girl many years ago for over 5 yrs. With no problems and then all of a sudden she tried to rip me because of her habit.

Lumbarman
12-23-12, 13:14
Sailor.

Thanks for your comment on "Sunnyside" Jen. Think I'll wait a bit longer to pick her up and see if she gets rid of some of that "out there" appearance. Although she may currently not agree with what her friend is doing, if she continues to get deeper into her habit, things can change very quickly. I saw a girl many years ago for over 5 yrs. With no problems and then all of a sudden she tried to rip me because of her habit.Whats so appealing you think about that type of girl that makes her so talked about? Is she really that good at what she does or doesn't do! And the RISK

BlueBallsMitch
12-23-12, 22:31
3 times this week I have seen girls scooped near the corner of elmwood and park and father down park near the bowling alley twice.

At least 3 different girls, I saw one scooped in both locales different days. I have not had much opportunity lately to gwt out without rhe missus, so I anyone can use the info, good luck

RH Treller
12-24-12, 10:58
Now that is a good report. Thanks Mitch!

3 times this week I have seen girls scooped near the corner of elmwood and park and father down park near the bowling alley twice.

At least 3 different girls, I saw one scooped in both locales different days. I have not had much opportunity lately to gwt out without rhe missus, so I anyone can use the info, good luck

Horny As Hell
12-24-12, 15:28
Is there ANOTHER bowling alley? As in one on Park as well? The one known to myself is actually on Elmwood. BTW, do you mind saying what times of the day or night that the sightings were? Thanks and good luck.

Sparta123
01-01-13, 03:12
Sailor.

Thanks for your comment on "Sunnyside" Jen. Think I'll wait a bit longer to pick her up and see if she gets rid of some of that "out there" appearance. Although she may currently not agree with what her friend is doing, if she continues to get deeper into her habit, things can change very quickly. I saw a girl many years ago for over 5 yrs. With no problems and then all of a sudden she tried to rip me because of her habit.With what I've seen you are wise to "wait a bit longer". Many have noticed that "out there appearance" and it often comes and goes with her level of intoxication. I don't mean just alcohol. But you did mention "because of her habit" and I'll assume you know what else her habits includes It's not the stiff most men would gravitate toward and there is a reason she steals like her friend that no one wants to go near and avoids. There are better. Be safe!

BlueBallsMitch
01-02-13, 10:48
Is there ANOTHER bowling alley? As in one on Park as well? The one known to myself is actually on Elmwood. BTW, do you mind saying what times of the day or night that the sightings were? Thanks and good luck.The duckpin lanes down by pizza fair. All these girls were at between 8pm and 1030ish.

Saw one scooped the other night in warwick on post around 7:30 a little ways before the intersection with warwick ave. It was a really poor scoop job but in warwick it doesn't look as suspicious.

FourNik8
02-04-13, 20:55
Was in CF from 6-almost 7pm tonight and pretty much saw nothing. I did Broad, Dexter, Exchange. Didn't do Barton. Its pretty windy and cold and everyone was bundled up. I parked for a minute just past FE, and saw a Hispanic woman walk past me, asked her where Broad st was, bad english but seemed sweet. Def not a SW unfortunately. Been a while for me in that area and I ended up going down Carpenter st that brought me out to Rt 1 by Vista. There was a cute girl walking at the beginning of Carpenter but no look. It didn't look like a SW area.

Also, I've seen zilch in Woonyville for at least the last 2 weeks.

Lame post, I know but better than nada! Stay safe boys!

FourNik8
02-06-13, 18:49
Well here's better news; Making a run through CF I saw 2 SW's on the corner of Broad and Cowden. Walking out off of the sidewalk. One was taller and thin with big eyes that looked like they were bulging out a bit. I stopped in traffic right in front of them and she gave me the nod a couple times. I broke eye contact cause I didn't want her jumping in my car. It's been a looooong time since I've been on the street so I passed based on a few cash / phone snatching reports here! The other one she was with was short and bundled up pretty dam good. They looked white but I can't be sure. It was about 5pm, halfway dark out.

Drove down Barton, nothing.

Stay safe boys!

Sparta123
02-25-13, 21:34
With all the reports about her, and not seeing her out there in a while, I made a run down Broad Street from CF toward Pawtucket, and there she was. At the convenience store near the CF / Pawtucket line, She came over to the window to talk, From a distance she looked great. However as she got closer to the window, I notice big changes in her appearance. Her hair was very greasy, her clothes looked shabby, and her teeth have begun to rot. I told her I hadn't seen her in a week and she said she was in MA for a bit. The appeared quite intoxicated and hyper so I decided to pass. Later that night another SW told me there are actually three Jenns handing around that loop and referred to "Sunnyside" Jen as "crazy Jenn" and I can see why when she's gonzo drinking. Appears she does needles too so going forward I am staying away. It seemed slow out there, possibly due too cold weather. Later was over on Dexter near Dominoes and a nice older looking Spanish woman wanted a date 4T plus tip for be+cdm. Or feed the meter as things unfolded. Offered to go to her apartment for privacy and was nice. Said her nane was Dona. But they always seem to have an alias!

RiverSnorkler
03-18-13, 17:37
Yes, I know another Jen to hit the forum. Found her over near Wendy's in CF. Probably about 5'4", with some nice meat on her. 34 see's with very responsive and eraser sized nips. Unfortunately no digits for her since she "lost her phone". Funny how often that happens. Claims she is not out to often but needed cash since her roomie just left.

Mandingo1
03-19-13, 16:58
Hello mongers,

Traveling dingo here. Staying in Warwick for a couple of nights. Any recommendations for a good bbjcim option? PM me please. I have SW provider info in Boston, providence, conneticut, Bronx and queens ny. All thorough breds.

Thanks a million,

Dingo

Ritrucker
03-27-13, 20:33
The last 2 day's I have seen what looked like a real young girl working but I thought she looked way to young to be. So today I sit at dd and wait she comes walking down the street seems like the high school just got out. As she's going by she gives me the look so she comes over and I'm talking to her I ask how old she was and just said old enough. She said she does this when she needs extra cash and her parent won't give it to her. I said she looked 15 or 16 ans she told either you want to go out or what. I chose the not to. To the dude in the p / you be carefull thats a lot more trouble then just getting caught with a SW. She has brown hair 5 ft skinny and always has a backpack on.

RiverSnorkler
04-03-13, 21:37
Went for a stroll in CF Tues late morning. Saw two cute pieces of chocolate in the beginning of my stroll but they were talking to someone at the bus stop near CVS so just drove by since they weren't paying attention to passing traffic. Got the look from one when I passed the second time but she was with what appeared to be her handler so didn't even give a thought to stopping. Other then those two the only other talent was good old Nancy waiting at the us stop near the old train station.

Sparta123
05-12-13, 13:49
There are three (3) Jens who hang around that area. One is called "crazy" Jen for reasons posted elsewhere in this site.

BlueBallsMitch
05-29-13, 13:45
Tall very athletic girl, blonde hair wearing a big red backpack. Watched an suv pull over, have her cross the street and talk to him through the window. 10 minutes later after I get gas and loop back it is being loaded onto a tow truck and there are 2 cruisers and the girl is nowhere in sight.

I know it was the same truck (multicolored parts) and it was just 2 streets down from where he talked to her.

Raven9877
06-01-13, 03:35
Well cf was pretty dead tonight. I usually hit the broad Dexter Barton Loop around 2 am as there seams to be more girls and less cops. Tonight only saw one girl getting dropped off and another scooped right in front of me. Then I saw 5 different cruisers in 10 min. Decided to gtfo before they started wondering what I was up to.

RiverSnorkler
07-05-13, 13:52
Was out and about on the 4th starting around 430 am. Pretty dead on Elmwood, Cranston, Manton, Atwells, Chalkstone. Decided to hit the Pawt / CF loop. After passing Jen a couple of time spotted Danielle. Been a while since I've seen her and was happy to find her again. Same as expected service while enjoying those nice pliable, responsive Hershey kisses that she has above the waist. Made me remember why at times I just need to satisfy a chocolate fix!

Peeping Jon
07-07-13, 00:50
Happy 4th everyone!

Been wondering around cf / paw since the Thurs and all I saw was Holly / Fatima near the CVS and old Diane (she's still around) , could careless on both. Well its been dead this summer so far, and all I keep seeing was uncle LEO in small SUV's (Ford Edge I think).

Also cruised around Sat afternoon / evening and same thing; uncles around, including one uncle "from the state" stopping everything that moves, even a fly.

They are probably getting a kick out of ruining everybodys July 4th summer fun.

Oager
07-18-13, 10:37
Bad gut feeling in cf. I seen 4 girls out all at least 8s. Something did not feel right they were way out of place. If I get a feeling like that I stay away. All of them were blond and dressed nice. I have never seen any of them before. If it looks to good to be true it probably is.

Pawtucket I've been looking around Broadway and Prospect street lately as I have noticed in the past you can find a walker or 2 in there areas. Near the projects on prospect. And I'd say from the Gulf Station to the Attleboro line on Broadway. Its been dead lately. I'm also hearing rumors of SW activity in newport can anyone confirm that. I can't see why not at least in the summer as there is lots of tourist there and lots of poor girls too.

RH Treller
07-18-13, 16:36
You're probably right to avoid. Story on PROJO website about a sting in Pawt. On Dexter recently. The listed about 8 women picked up.

QUOTE=Oager; 1819671]Bad gut feeling in cf. I seen 4 girls out all at least 8s. Something did not feel right they were way out of place. If I get a feeling like that I stay away. All of them were blond and dressed nice. I have never seen any of them before. If it looks to good to be true it probably is.

Pawtucket I've been looking around Broadway and Prospect street lately as I have noticed in the past you can find a walker or 2 in there areas. Near the projects on prospect. And I'd say from the Gulf Station to the Attleboro line on Broadway. Its been dead lately. I'm also hearing rumors of SW activity in newport can anyone confirm that. I can't see why not at least in the summer as there is lots of tourist there and lots of poor girls too.[/QUOTE]

Peeping Jon
07-18-13, 21:43
http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130718-women-arrested-in-street-level-prostitution-sweep-in-pawtucket.ece

Noticed how they did it after neighborhood complains?

IOW The SWs needs to be more discreet, but more so the noobs driving "expensive / luxery / fancy" cars around a ghetto neighbohood to pick them up right were they see them on the spot (which I've witness several times with my own eyes).

That happens when the littlehead does all the thinking for you,

I guess commonsense its out-of-the-window on this one.

Peeping j

Raven9877
07-20-13, 14:55
Was out last night in the Broad Dexter Barton area around 3am. Only saw uncle gathered up on Dexter across from that fried chicken place. Saw Jen and passed. Picked up a BSW spinner. Just a heads up if you see a small BSW with very short hair, if she staggers when she stands up, stay the frak away. I never did get her name but she had me driving all over hells creation. In the end a BBBJ became a chr. She knows jen, the to of them were looking around ledge street for something after I dropped her off. Cost me 15. All in all not worth it. Jen was roaming around by tyhe cvs around 230. This seams to be a usual hangout for her around that time.

Dick Pischardo
07-21-13, 09:23
I am staying out of CF for a while because of the heat.

Dick.

Was out last night in the Broad Dexter Barton area around 3am. Only saw uncle gathered up on Dexter across from that fried chicken place. Saw Jen and passed. Picked up a BSW spinner. Just a heads up if you see a small BSW with very short hair, if she staggers when she stands up, stay the frak away. I never did get her name but she had me driving all over hells creation. In the end a BBBJ became a chr. She knows jen, the to of them were looking around ledge street for something after I dropped her off. Cost me 15. All in all not worth it. Jen was roaming around by tyhe cvs around 230. This seams to be a usual hangout for her around that time.

Horny As Hell
07-23-13, 09:55
The weather delayed my usual schedule and so I was up in Pawt just before 9am today and I spotted a FINE young WSW on Walcott st of all places. She looked to be in her early to mid 20's and she was about 5'4" or so and maybe 110120lbs tops. Decent face, perky tits, nice ass and long wavy reddish brown hair. The trouble was I had a passenger right then and by the time I was able to get back alone she was long gone. Now I usually see all these SW's at night when it's dark so I'm not 100% sure if I know her or not. Does the description ring a bell with anybody? Would love to try her out if I haven't already.

Sailor02
08-03-13, 16:59
Went looking today and found Aliya around 2 PM on Ledge in CF. I had seen her before a long time ago. She is a cute HSW spinner and delivered a nice CBJ (she doesn't allow CIM). She was wearing a long one piece dress with nothing underneath NICE! Just a reminder to all. Be sure to check your vehicle after your date because I found a cigarette lighter when I checked mine and since I don't smoke it would have been more difficult to explain away. Be safe. Sailor02

Raven9877
08-16-13, 02:53
Evening to all. Went for a cruise around 1130 down the Broad, Dexter, Barton Loop. Saw a weak 4 on the maybe scale on Broad. Then saw our least favorite uncle on Barton. Gave it up for a bad job and left. Came back around 130 and did the loop again. Fuckin nada. Only one I saw looked way too good to be true. And by now we should all know the old adage " if it looks too good to be true. Then its a fuckin cop." passed on by and saw uncle sitting by the navagant like he was just waiting on something. Needless to say I beat feet. Luck to all and stay safe.

Peeping Jon
09-06-13, 18:25
I've been Cruising down the Pawt / CF area for the past few days and I noticed a increase of Uncle leo presence.

I just saw today (Fri 5:30pm) a tall blonde WSW near CVS (potential sting) , since uc leo (red impala) were "chillin" in the back cvs parking lot.

Also headsup, theres a UC leo from the state roamin around in a burgundy / wine SUV w dark windows (jeep, envoy or new dakota) stopping everything that moves at night.

Be aware and stay safe fellow mongers. Too hot out there, must be Hunting season for them.

Peeping J

RH Treller
09-07-13, 11:17
I've been Cruising down the Pawt / CF area for the past few days and I noticed a increase of Uncle leo presence.

I just saw today (Fri 5:30pm) a tall blonde WSW near CVS (potential sting) , since uc leo (red impala) were "chillin" in the back cvs parking lot.

Also headsup, theres a UC leo from the state roamin around in a burgundy / wine SUV w dark windows (jeep, envoy or new dakota) stopping everything that moves at night.

Be aware and stay safe fellow mongers. Too hot out there, must be Hunting season for them.

Peeping JGood catch, Jon!

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130906-seven-men-charged-with-soliciting-in-central-falls-prostitution-sting.ece

Kowabunga
10-07-13, 02:22
Tonight I was driving around Woonsocket and unexpectedly spotted a pretty hot WSW on Arnold St. I never pick up on the first sighting unless I've already partaken, so I went to loop around and there were 2 cops parked in the lot at the end of River St. I drove away for a while, came back, and she was gone. 15 minutes later she was back and recognized my ride. I looped over to River again, seeing her coming into the parking lot between Arnold and River, then turned around in a driveway to scoop her. On my way back one of the cop cars was back on River St so I left for a while again. The SW turned around and was walking back to Arnold as I left. I also saw one on Arnold St. North of 122 / Railroad St, but I was already jittery and this one looked TGTBT, probably 22 years old and not crack skinny with long dark hair.

Coming back later to see what was up, I saw 4 cop cars had someone pulled over on N. Main. I was wondering if they kept moving decoy girls around to confuse people? As they drove away I noticed a dark colored unmarked car working with them. I guess I'll be checking Projo this week to see if anyone got arrested.

Be careful guys.

Ekim57
10-08-13, 22:11
Remember fellows, the City Elections are going on now. What better way to show how great the mayor is by "cleaning" up his city, so he must deserve 2 more years!

-Don't be fodder for the local newspaper either!

Tonight I was driving around Woonsocket and unexpectedly spotted a pretty hot WSW on Arnold St. I never pick up on the first sighting unless I've already partaken, so I went to loop around and there were 2 cops parked in the lot at the end of River St. I drove away for a while, came back, and she was gone. 15 minutes later she was back and recognized my ride. I looped over to River again, seeing her coming into the parking lot between Arnold and River, then turned around in a driveway to scoop her. On my way back one of the cop cars was back on River St so I left for a while again. The SW turned around and was walking back to Arnold as I left. I also saw one on Arnold St. North of 122 / Railroad St, but I was already jittery and this one looked TGTBT, probably 22 years old and not crack skinny with long dark hair.

Coming back later to see what was up, I saw 4 cop cars had someone pulled over on N. Main. I was wondering if they kept moving decoy girls around to confuse people? As they drove away I noticed a dark colored unmarked car working with them. I guess I'll be checking Projo this week to see if anyone got arrested.

Be careful guys.

Sailor02
10-10-13, 14:33
I went through CF yesterday afternoon at approx. 4PM and spotted Danielle who I had been with a couple o times in the past. For those of you who don't know her, she is a BSW in her 30's very slim an stands about 5' 7". Very pleasant an nice attitude but best of all gives a great BBBJ. Go for it if you see her. Be safe, Sailor02

Sailor02
12-29-13, 16:12
Hello gentlemen and happy holidays. I went through CF yesterday (Sat) afternoon and spotted a BSW on Broad St near the entrance to the park. I stopped a short way down the street and she walked over to my car. I rolled down the window and when I got a good look at her I saw how really ugly she was, so I just asked her for directions. She said her name was Jessica (another one). I then went on my way and found Nicole who happens to be another BSW on Dexter. She is petite and has really bad teeth. Her mouth resembles that of a Pug. I took her anyway and she delivered a nice BBBJTC for .20. I would repeat in a pinch. Be safe, Sailor02.

RiverSnorkler
01-13-14, 07:17
Haven't seen any info on Sunnyside Jen or Danielle in a while. Did they get a state sponsored vacation or are they not around lately? Would lover to find Danielle again.

Hhccma
01-31-14, 01:37
Business has brought me to the area so I have checked out see / F Broad / Dexter / Barton a few times over the past few weeks. I have you to pull the trigger but I do see the potential. I have seen a couple of real cute young spinners around. I'll have to find a good spot close by and check out the local talent. Any advice on crusing areas would be appreciated.

Be Safe. Be Careful.

Hhccma.

Kowabunga
03-20-14, 21:50
So lately there have been SWs out in Woonsocket. They're walking in difference places. Sometimes Arnold St. From High St to Blackstone St. Most often along Blackstone St, W. School St, and N. Main St. Sometimes along Pond St and E. School St.

Picked up Ashley and got FS for $40. She has an indoor place to play and is blonde with a fabulous body, but unfortunately her performance was so bad I won't repeat. Seemed uncomfortable, wouldn't get undressed (just pulled down pants), one position, unenthusiastic, etc. Has a phone but I deleted her number after having taken it.

Ran into Diana, older, too unattractive for my tastes but offered an indoors no-holes-barred experience for a low price. Didn't end up partaking. Does not have an active phone.

Found Robin again. $40 BBBJ w / spit. Greek is on her menu sometimes. Has no phone.

I've seen 2-3 others out too but have not partaken.

Steve508
05-17-14, 15:11
It was empty today. Had the day free and saw nothing. Might be back later this evening or tonight.

P Sil
05-30-14, 10:41
My trips through CF for the last few weeks have been a total bust. But finally last night, I picked up a HSW about 8:30 near CVS. She is about 5 ft, a little chunky, long dark very curly hair, significant tats on her arms and some piercings. She was friendly, patient and very talented for a BBBJ for .4 with NO CIM. Her name is Jessica (yes, just what we needed, another Jessica to get confused about). Will definitely repeat if I see her again.

Horny As Hell
06-05-14, 09:49
Missed this until now, the story was back on the 2nd and had 12 guys getting caught. I guess they didn't follow the 22 rules? Use the BIG head while out there guys!!

Obviously, I am NOT copying/pasting their names or addresses just the top part of the story along with the link I guess.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20140602-pawtucket-prostitution-sting-nets-12-men.ece

Pawtucket prostitution sting nets 12 men.

June 02,2014 01:40 PM.

By Tatiana Pina.

tpina@providencejournal.com

PAWTUCKET, are. I. - The Pawtucket police arrested 12 men in a prostitution sting Friday in the area of Dexter and Barton streets.

After residents and the police noticed an increase in suspected prostitution, the Pawtucket Police Department's special squad deployed undercover female police officers in the area, the Pawtucket police said.

According to the police, 12 men approached the undercover police officers and offered to pay for sex. Each suspect was brought before the District Court, Providence, and charged with procurement of sexual conduct for a fee.

Postman
06-05-14, 16:15
The new mayor of Boston seems to agree that going after johns is the way to go also:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/05/30/curb-prostitution-concentrate-johns/MZcgXTN3INN1jEg4A2Ow8K/story.html

Like HAH says, be careful out there!

Targeting johns, not prostitutes.

Back in September, Boston mayoral candidate Martin Walsh called a press conference in Dewey Square to outline a thoughtful strategy to combat the commercial sex trade in Boston. Not a single reporter showed up other than one who accidentally happened by. But now that he has the title of mayor, Walsh can expect a wider audience.

On Tuesday, Walsh is convening a summit on human trafficking for law enforcement, activists, and educators. The meeting coincides with a widespread shift in thinking about how the principle of supply and demand applies to prostitution. Rather than prosecute prostitutes, the new approach calls for greater targeting of the "johns" who purchase sex acts. Today, Boston Police are more likely to steer a prostitute to a job training counselor than a judge. And despite a dismal start in enforcing a 2012 law aimed at curbing demand, Suffolk prosecutors are starting to make cases against johns who are named, shamed in the local press, and slapped with $1,000 fines for attempting to buy sex.

Concentrating on demand makes good sense. The image of the happy hooker exercising her free will in a free market economy is nonsense. The women and girls who sell their bodies in Boston are likely to be under the control of pimps who use threats and violence to keep them working when guile and blandishments fail. Men who buy sex whether from the street or Internet are deluding themselves if they see prostitution as a simple commercial transaction between willing partners. Each transaction adds to the abuse of women, many of whom were pushed into "the life" in their early teens. There is no way to dress up this crime.

Forget the image of the john as the guy next door who is working through a period of loneliness or a rough patch in his relationship. It's more accurate to compare johns with reckless drivers who weave in and out of traffic, unconcerned about the safety of others. When police delve into the backgrounds of such drivers, they often find criminal histories. The same appears to hold true with johns.

Demand Abolition, a Cambridge-based group working to eradicate the illegal, commercial sex industry, commissioned a Boston area survey in 2011 showing sharp differences between men who buy sex and those who don't. Sex buyers were more likely to have been convicted of a felony and outstripped nonbuyers when it came to possessing weapons, committing assault, and abusing substances. The abolition group recently teamed up with the Human Trafficking Unit of the Boston Police Department on a strategy to reduce demand for prostitution by 20 percent over the next two years.

Human trafficking includes any form of commercial sex with minors and any coerced prostitution with adults. Yet the term often conjures images of women and girls who are smuggled across borders. In Boston, that is a relatively minor problem. Cherie Jiminez, who counsels prostitutes at the nonprofit EVA center in Boston, found only 25 foreign nationals among the 256 women served by the center from 2006-2013. Of the remaining 231, almost three quarters of them grew up in low-income neighborhoods in Roxbury and Dorchester.

In February, Suffolk prosecutors made their first big case against two Boston pimps under a tough new law on trafficking a person for sexual servitude. The young women were not new arrivals from some exotic location. They were lured away from local rehabilitation clinics with the promise of free drugs.

If johns don't care about the fate of such women, they do care about their own reputations. The Demand Abolition survey found that johns feared publicity more than fines or jail time. First-time offenders deserve a chance to go to so-called john school to smarten up. On a subsequent offense for buying sex, they belong on the state's sex offender registry. If that were ever to happen, prostitution in Massachusetts would go the way of the dodo bird.

Johns, for the most part, aren't driven by some irresistible compulsion. Basically, they want sexual gratification without any sense of responsibility or back talk. Most of them will stop if the price of getting caught is too high. And unlike most prostitutes, johns still have a lot to lose, including spouses and standing in the community.

Walsh is a gentleman. He gets this. The summit is an opportunity for him to show how far he is willing to go to reduce the demand for prostitution in Boston.

Justme3
06-12-14, 11:22
Just driving from late movie on the cum / linc line I see one smoking body SW in practically the middle of the woods, bike path area, walking almost in the middle of the road.

Now if I was solo in my ride I would of def turned round and asked if she needed a ride.

She was wearing dark colors long brunette hair big set of tits by the way were being showed off two cars in front of me and she was def lookin. Maybe tweekin. You neva knw where they pop up. Hot dayumn ima have to check that area more often, maybe a bike ride on bike path is diamond in the ruff.

Horny As Hell
06-13-14, 08:12
Don't really know which new abbreviation to use but the last couple of nights late at night there's been a decent looking older (40+) hispanic spinner with a fine little body out working and she's been all over the Pawt area but mostly Broadway, Central and Industrial whenever I saw her. The reason for the different handle would be that she has been riding a bike and giving everyone the look while doing so. I guess she has a built in excuse if LEO asks that she's just out for a bike ride. When anyone wants to scoop her she just parks the bike real quick and away you go.

LivnLifeVIP
06-20-14, 14:38
The new mayor of Boston seems to agree that going after johns is the way to go also:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/05/30/curb-prostitution-concentrate-johns/MZcgXTN3INN1jEg4A2Ow8K/story.html

Like HAH says, be careful out there!

Targeting johns, not prostitutes.

Concentrating on demand makes good sense (1). The image of the happy hooker exercising her free will in a free market economy is nonsense (2). The women and girls who sell their bodies in Boston are likely to be under the control of pimps who use threats and violence to keep them working when guile and blandishments fail (3). Men who buy sex whether from the street or Internet are deluding themselves if they see prostitution as a simple commercial transaction between willing partners (4). Each transaction adds to the abuse of women, many of whom were pushed into "the life" in their early teens (4). There is no way to dress up this crime (5).1) Targeting johns does NOT make sense. See 3.

2) There are plenty of girls in this for the business. Here are some of my favs:

http://www.sensualistextraordinaire.com/

https://www.preferred411.com/p5618

http://www.ilovezasu.com/

http://erinobryn.escortwebsite.com/about-me.phtml

If fucking on film is a legitimate business, why isn't fucking for any other reason? The only freedom left that our country seems to recognize these days is capitalism, free markets. Even this article about the topic was taken from a capitalist perspective on supply and demand.

3) If female exploitation is what you are trying to stop. Increase the penalties on pimps and legalize prostitution. Eliminate pimps so girls can be independent. Then johns get what they want, girls are free to make money in the industry, and exploitation is reduced. All parties have freedom to choose.

4) Not in all cases. See 2 + 3.

5) It's only a crime because we made it one. Many other civilized countries have accepted this as a certain part of their society and have legalized. See 3.

Forget the image of the john as the guy next door who is working through a period of loneliness or a rough patch in his relationship. It's more accurate to compare johns with reckless drivers who weave in and out of traffic, unconcerned about the safety of others. When police delve into the backgrounds of such drivers, they often find criminal histories. The same appears to hold true with johns.This is anecdotal. There is no source.

Demand Abolition, a Cambridge-based group working to eradicate the illegal, commercial sex industry, commissioned a Boston area survey in 2011 showing sharp differences between men who buy sex and those who don't. Sex buyers were more likely to have been convicted of a felony and outstripped(*) nonbuyers when it came to possessing weapons, committing assault, and abusing substances. The abolition group recently teamed up with the Human Trafficking Unit of the Boston Police Department on a strategy to reduce demand for prostitution by 20 percent over the next two years.*) Not sure exactly what outstripped means here.

No reference to the study. Without the study data there is no way to tell if it was performed correctly from a statistical and sampling perspective. What is thier conclusion, just coorelation? That does not imply causality. It doesn't make sense to say that purchasing sex causes one to become a criminal, carrying weapons, committing assault, etc. It also doesn't make sense to say that one who carries weapons, commits assault, etc. Causes one to buy sex. One can just say that it's coorelated. Maybe it's because that prostitutes and ciminals are living close proximity of each other (since both populations may be more prevelent in lower-income areas) and criminals may have less mating opportunities than their wealther law-abiding counterparts. You cannot conclude that the majority of sex buyers are criminals, committing assault, etc.

Maybe thier mission is flawed. Maybe they should be working towards a legal, regulated sex-trade.

Human trafficking includes any form of commercial sex with minors and any coerced prostitution with adults. Yet the term often conjures images of women and girls who are smuggled across borders. In Boston, that is a relatively minor problem (6). Cherie Jiminez, who counsels prostitutes at the nonprofit EVA center in Boston, found only 25 foreign nationals among the 256 women served by the center from 2006-2013 (6). Of the remaining 231, almost three quarters of them grew up in low-income neighborhoods in Roxbury and Dorchester (7).
6) As he said, not as much as an issue. Maybe the crime should be called "sexual exploitation" and not "human trafficing", which implies women gettng smuggled across boarders, or maybe that's the whole point, calling it one thing when it's really another to solicit sympathy to a cause. The definition doesn't mention trafficing anything.

7) As would be expected, since wealthy women would have less need to sell their bodies for money. Removing their johns will only make them poorer. If they beleive that removing their johns would cause them go to school and get high paying jobs, he has contradicted his previous claim that these women don't have a choice. They could do that while working in the sex industry, and have money to pay for school. Furthermore, taking away this money may make women turn to other activites that are detrimental to society, such as drug dealing.

In February, Suffolk prosecutors made their first big case against two Boston pimps under a tough new law on trafficking a person for sexual servitude. The young women were not new arrivals from some exotic location. They were lured away from local rehabilitation clinics with the promise of free drugs.
See 3 above. That doesn't sound like a good rehabilitation clinic. Perhaps pimping by offering drugs should be a higher penalty (life sentence? Again, do not destroy the freedom of responsible people because there are bad apples out there.

If johns don't care about the fate of such women, they do care about their own reputations. The Demand Abolition survey found that johns feared publicity more than fines or jail time. First-time offenders deserve a chance to go to so-called john school to smarten up. On a subsequent offense for buying sex, they belong on the state's sex offender registry. If that were ever to happen, prostitution in Massachusetts would go the way of the dodo bird.
Who is this organization? 70 female advisory board. 100% female leadership and staff. They make extensive reference to their research on thier website, yet I didn't see any reference to any statastitians on their webpage. I didn't see any of their data on their website. I suspect that thier "research" is quite flimsy and that it may be that the data is chosen to fit the mission.

I suggest you browse their webpage. Their mission is quite of a moral nature and seems sudo-statistics at best. Take, for example, this quote on their webpage describing johns:

"The good news is that guys can stop. Real men don't buy sex. ".

Who the hell made them the authority on "real men"? They have resorted to name calling because of lack of data, proof, logic (and quite possible reality).

So here we have a group of women passionate about sex trafficing, probably getting grants, and doing "studies" to ban an industry that is as hold as humanity. Maybe they just want to collect payroll for a mission that cannot be fulfilled.

If they are a 501 c3 (non-profit) they can lose their status, if they become politically involved. This should be capitalized on.

Johns, for the most part, aren't driven by some irresistible compulsion (8). Basically, they want sexual gratification without any sense of responsibility or back talk (8). Most of them will stop if the price of getting caught is too high (9). And unlike most prostitutes, johns still have a lot to lose, including spouses and standing in the community (10).
8) I don't know what makes him such an expert. There's no data and is completely anecdotal.

9) As is the case in most things.

(10) See my list of 2 above. It would be a shame to be ruined because of a free business agreement.

Walsh is a gentleman (11). He gets this (12). The summit is an opportunity for him to show how far he is willing to go to reduce the demand for prostitution in Boston.11) He's a politician.

12) No, he doesn't. He's acting out an agenda, maybe to attract women voters. See 11.

13) Maybe it's not about reducing the damand, in general. Only to the ones that he wants to bust. Maybe he just wants to control the supply. Maybe somebody's stable isn't doing as good as it once did due to competition in the market.

If exploitation is the issue, put controls in place and ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM, NOT OUR FREEDOM!

Thanks for reading my rant.

L.

NY Monger
06-20-14, 15:46
My observations on your post-.

1. when morality crimes get more enforcement its either election time or the economy sucks, sometimes both.

2. These boards make all this 'hobby activity' seem OK and normal, like reading Yelp reviews, but lots of folks find it abhorrent and it remains illegal.

If you're going to do it, make sure you know the downside and be prepared for it. You wouldn't skydive without a parachute, 'nuff said.

TwinhMan
06-22-14, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TwinhMan
06-22-14, 19:19
Business has brought me to the area so I have checked out see / F Broad / Dexter / Barton a few times over the past few weeks. I have you to pull the trigger but I do see the potential. I have seen a couple of real cute young spinners around. I'll have to find a good spot close by and check out the local talent. Any advice on crusing areas would be appreciated.

Be Safe. Be Careful.

Hhccma.Most of the good-old-boys hang at the DD watching the SWs strut their stuff. Most of the regulars have sampled the local talent and can offer personal reviews.

Dick Pischardo
06-24-14, 09:10
I was out and about and my biz travel took me through CF after the noon hour. There was some new SW's about with a Pimp. They were young and decent looking on the SW scale. 7/10. It was very obvious that they were new to their biz based on what they were doing. There was no descretion or method to what they were doing. That normally leads to problems. Dick.

I Need More
06-30-14, 22:15
Took a quick spin through CF around 5 pm this evening to see if there was any action. Found a young WSW with long dirty blonde hair near CVS but by the time I looped around she was scooped by another lucky monger. Turned around at Wendy's and saw a couple of not so desirable SWs hanging around in the parking lot. Continued on broad and spotted Jazmine. Very cute and petite WSW. Had a nice summer dress on so at first I thought she was a civilian till I got a nod. Made the scoop and headed to her apartment for the deed. Really nice gal. I'd give 7/10 for face on the SW scale. Body was ok only drawback was shriveled breasts. $40 for everything. Definitely a repeat for me. Got digits. Senior members with digits to share PM me.

RiverSnorkler
07-02-14, 06:26
Does this Jasmine live in a White House on the second floor?

I Need More
07-03-14, 08:05
Does this Jasmine live in a White House on the second floor?Yes she does.

VeeDub132
07-16-14, 10:27
Has anyone hooked up with Lori lately? She is a tall, thin, blonde WSW, who used to have an apartment off Main Street in the "bucket". She offered great BBBJ w / swallow finish at a great price. Haven't been to Pawtucket lately and just wondering if she is still around.

MoneyShots1980
07-21-14, 13:48
Has anyone hooked up with Lori lately? She is a tall, thin, blonde WSW, who used to have an apartment off Main Street in the "bucket". She offered great BBBJ w / swallow finish at a great price. Haven't been to Pawtucket lately and just wondering if she is still around.Word on the street is Lori is off drugs and going to meetings, etc. She did this before but the lure of crack and heroin drew her back to sucking dick for cash.

MoneyShots1980
07-21-14, 13:49
Yes she does.Does she swallow?

MoneyShots1980
07-31-14, 15:22
Took a ride to the Broad Street / Barton Street / Dexter Street around 2:00 PM just to see if any talent was available. Saw Danielle strolling with her pimp close behind. She still looks good after all those years on her knees. She gave me a wink as I drove by. Saw a tall, thin blonde WSW shortly thereafter. Nobody I knew so I wasn't going to attempt a scoop, in spite of the fact she appeared to be giving guys the high sign. She looked clean and attractive. Wonder what she'll look like in a few months? Saw a Latino SW in a skintight purple dress jumping into cars. Can't wait for my next visit.

VeeDub132
08-03-14, 21:47
Have a buddy who also frequented the crack girl, Diana. He got to know her well over the past year and a half. She's off the streets now, at least for the time being. He showed me her facebook page. I had to promise I wouldn't divulge her last name here. She looks great. I hope she stays away from Pawtucket / CF and all the losers she was associated with in the past.

MoneyShots1980
08-07-14, 11:42
A few years back, I met two Portuguese sisters in Pawtucket. Both provided BBBJ but no CIM. They were OK in a pinch. However, one of the sisters, Christina, introduced me to an older. Actually elderly. Lady, who turned out to be one of the best hidden secrets in the trade. She was very slender, gray hair in a pony tail, did incalls in CF and gave me some toe-curling BBBJCIM / swallow. Haven't been able to reach her because her phone was disconnected. Had some kinky times with her and miss her "talents" immensely. Rena, where are you?

NowAkMisterBig
08-09-14, 12:18
Have a buddy who also frequented the crack girl, Diana. He got to know her well over the past year and a half. She's off the streets now, at least for the time being. He showed me her facebook page. I had to promise I wouldn't divulge her last name here. She looks great. I hope she stays away from Pawtucket / CF and all the losers she was associated with in the past.Diana was not too shy about telling her clients her last name. It took me a while to figure out how to spell it but I finally found her facebook page. She looks a bit heavier now. Probably from not snorting, smoking or shooting up. Still gorgeous but she appears to be hanging around with guys in bars. Back when I was enjoying her offerings, she made no secret about her "man" (Ben / Len or something like that) never being far away. Felt bad for her having to give him all the cash. BTW, her sisters look hot on her fb page! I wonder. ?

Dick Pischardo
08-11-14, 08:09
The chick made it off the streets and hopefully she ain't coming back. If she does post it!

Dood508
08-12-14, 11:16
Is there any place (s) good to look in Woonsocket? I'm new to this so I'm still in the "window shopping" stage, have never picked a woman up yet. But I'd been working in Worcester recently and it was easy to spot them even during the day. I don't think Woonsocket is that much more classy than Worcester, but when I've driven through its been a ghost town. I had heard that Arnold Street was the place to look but all I've seen there is a couple guys yelling at each other on the street. Then I went down past Dolls and up Park Street. It has been during the daytime, but that didn't stop them in Worcester. Any advice is appreciated.

MoneyShots1980
08-13-14, 15:22
Scooped Rhonda today on Broad Street in Pawtucket. It's been a while since I was with her and I'm aware she's not the best at what she does but I needed to bust and she was out in the rain. Rhonda is about 5'5" tall, very thin, always walks very fast with her phone glued to her ear. She's been sucking and fucking for at least 15 years. BBBJ but no Cim. Was OK but I wouldn't rush back to her. Just sayin'.

NowAkMisterBig
08-29-14, 00:20
Took a ride around CF and Pawtucket tonight. Very quiet and only saw redhead Nancy on Barton Street. Eeeewwww. I'm not that desperate. LOL.

Nfd46
09-09-14, 09:22
Had a chance Friday night to cruise through CF. Pretty quiet on the main Road so decided to hit Wendys. As I pulled into Wendys spotted a pair hanging around a tree in the parking lot. Not sure if they were working but pulled over to observe them for a few minutes. Younger one finally came over but said she has been popped recently so was timid.

Met her in Walgreens parking lot and found a nice spot for BBBJ. Wanted. 2 but gave her a tip. Her name is Jess cute Hispanic girl. Come to find out she was with her mother.

VeeDub132
09-20-14, 11:08
A casual tour of CF resulted in my finding the well-experienced NJ working the streets. She is starting to show her age but still gives a great. Albeit sloppy. BBBJCIM. We conducted business behind a mill on Conant Street. She got me off quickly and the deed was over in ten minutes. If you're in a bind and heed relief, she will suffice. Just bring a towel!

NowAkMisterBig
11-07-14, 22:20
Struck out in CF today and decided to take the drive to Woony. Got the urge for some coffee and stopped at a popular DD in the dirty city. Upon walking into the establishment, I was surprised to see a familiar face working behind the counter. She was a bit heavier than I remembered her being when she was walking the streets in CF, but it was definitely Tara. She recognized me and invited me to wait a while as her shift was just about over. She needed a ride home, which was a short ride up the hill from the coffee shop. She then proceeded to give me a great BBBJCIM and all the memories of her came flowing back. Price was 30 and worth every penny! The only drawback is she never takes off her glasses!

Smoke Screen
11-08-14, 08:48
Struck out in CF today and decided to take the drive to Woony. Got the urge for some coffee and stopped at a popular DD in the dirty city. Upon walking into the establishment, I was surprised to see a familiar face working behind the counter. She was a bit heavier than I remembered her being when she was walking the streets in CF, but it was definitely Tara. She recognized me and invited me to wait a while as her shift was just about over. She needed a ride home, which was a short ride up the hill from the coffee shop. She then proceeded to give me a great BBBJCIM and all the memories of her came flowing back. Price was 30 and worth every penny! The only drawback is she never takes off her glasses!That's a great ad for DD, looks like you'll be improving their business, LOL.

Diabetes
12-10-14, 00:23
What are the best areas in pawtucket these days?

Evileyefleegle
12-10-14, 10:52
That's a great ad for DD, looks like you'll be improving their business, LOL.Unfortunately you could get the poor girl fired. Think of who you may hurt before posting things that could lead to the girl being identified in her work place.

Smoke Screen
12-10-14, 12:01
Unfortunately you could get the poor girl fired. Think of who you may hurt before posting things that could lead to the girl being identified in her work place.

What are you quoting me for, that's not my post, I merely commented on it ?

Horny As Hell
12-10-14, 12:58
First of all, you need to quote the right guy. Second of all, there are a TON of DD just about everywhere you go and the original poster didn't even say which one it was. While he did use a name he didn't say if it was her real name or her street name and the description isn't enough to get her in trouble by itself.

A detective might figure it out but why go thru the trouble? Heck, most sw's have a police record anyways and if DD cared that much why hire them in the first place?

I personally know ex SW's that work at a Hess gas station, a taco bell, a price rite, a DeAngelo's AND a DD but that doesn't mean anything. Note the trend of low paying non skilled jobs? That's why some of them supplement their income with a few regulars or take a random opportunity to score some quick easy cash.

I have run into providers while out in public without any incident. Most people know to play it cool when that happens.

One Foxy Lady stripper I ran into at the mall, was terrified that I'd "out" her in public and when I saw her again in the club she was very thankful but to me that's just common sense (and courtesy).

Unfortunately you could get the poor girl fired. Think of who you may hurt before posting things that could lead to the girl being identified in her work place.

Struck out in CF today and decided to take the drive to Woony. Got the urge for some coffee and stopped at a popular DD in the dirty city. Upon walking into the establishment, I was surprised to see a familiar face working behind the counter. She was a bit heavier than I remembered her being when she was walking the streets in CF, but it was definitely Tara. She recognized me and invited me to wait a while as her shift was just about over. She needed a ride home, which was a short ride up the hill from the coffee shop. She then proceeded to give me a great BBBJCIM and all the memories of her came flowing back. Price was 30 and worth every penny! The only drawback is she never takes off her glasses!

Evileyefleegle
12-10-14, 15:28
What are you quoting me for, that's not my post, I merely commented on it ?Sorry, I meant to address the original poster.

Brian Bulljive
01-08-15, 19:42
Had a job in cumberland and stopped by cvs on broad. Saw WSW Misty pleasant nice no rushed BBBJCIM. She told me she was pregnant but with baggy warm clothes didn't really notice, she also told me she has been drug free and is in a program. I believe it. She had no signs of being addict. I actually offered her a ride because it was so cold and her hands were full, was a nice surprise to know she was working. I would recommend, no place but never rushed it. It's been dry out there with the cold weather so I was lucky tonight. No digits.

Member #5176
01-21-15, 02:07
Saw atleast 5 street walkers in barton, broad st around 9 pm. All busted!

Sailor02
01-21-15, 13:50
Saw atleast 5 street walkers in barton, broad st around 9 pm. All busted!Hey LP do you mean to say that they were all arrested? All at the same time? Or one by one as you watched.

Sailor02
02-03-15, 13:40
I went cruising in CF on Sunday afternoon and the streets were deserted. I saw Jess on Broad St and stopped for her since I have not seen her since last summer. When she got in she looked pretty rough so we just talked for a while. She says that she is now homeless and stays wherever she can. I felt bad for her so I gave her money for cigs and left it at that. She just looked too rough for anything else. Be safe.

CNewTomass
03-20-15, 07:36
Friends,

Anyone know of any SW action in the attleboro area? Anyone have any reviews of the massage parlors in attleboro? Any help would be appreciated.

Ostate43
03-20-15, 23:45
The Attleboro massage parlor on pleasant street is just that a massage parlor no SW in town most guys here try cf or pawtucket.

CNewTomass
03-25-15, 21:04
The Attleboro massage parlor on pleasant street is just that a massage parlor no SW in town most guys here try cf or pawtucket.What streets in CF are worth cruising? Thanks!

Brian Bulljive
04-13-15, 19:41
Has anybody seen Rita HSW spinner lived near library? Have her digits say vm full. One of my favorites hope all is ok.

CNewTomass
04-20-15, 10:38
Did a daytime cruise to CF and saw 2 HSW but too many people out to attempt a pickup. It's definitely harder to scoop up a SW here than in San Diego where I used to live. Still learning the ropes out here and trying to establish a regular or two. Backpage scares me to death due to the amount of undercover stings and I haven't had much luck with strip clubs since I'm new to the area so I'm going to stick to the streets.

Raven9877
05-07-15, 21:53
Was out on dexter about a week ago and picked up a nice HSW working her way to broad. Supprised to find one nice ass under those jeans. Tits were nice and perky too.

Did a bbbjhr for 25. Dropped her off on industrial hw. On the way there she said that the tranny known as "melly" died about 3 weeks ago of a heart attack.

For anyone who never ran into that shim, looked like lawrence taylor in a bad whitney Houston wig. Oh and has anyone seen gina lately? Great girl but have not seen her in about a month.

Sailor02
06-04-15, 12:35
I went through see F yesterday (Wed) around 2 PM and noticed a really nice looking (TGTBT) WSW on Dexter at the top of the hill near the laundry. She gave me the look when I drove by. I noticed that she was stationary and I noticed several vehicles across the street in the parking lot of the old bargain outlet store. About ten minutes later I drove by again and she was in the same exact spot. Anyone else notice her? Anyway I just wanted to make the rest of you aware of this. Be safe. Sailor02.

Fly Dangler
06-04-15, 14:19
I went through see F yesterday (Wed) around 2 PM and noticed a really nice looking (TGTBT) WSW on Dexter at the top of the hill near the laundry. She gave me the look when I drove by. I noticed that she was stationary and I noticed several vehicles across the street in the parking lot of the old bargain outlet store. About ten minutes later I drove by again and she was in the same exact spot. Anyone else notice her? Anyway I just wanted to make the rest of you aware of this. Be safe. Sailor02.I went through there on the way to my cancer treatment apparently about 15 minutes prior to you and saw pretty much the same thing, including two plain Crown Victorias (one gray, one dark blue) in the outlet parking lot.

Tmann
06-05-15, 06:01
They nabbed 5 guys the other day in a sting.

Fly Dangler
06-05-15, 15:50
They nabbed 5 guys the other day in a sting.Who? Where? What kind of sting? Any news reports on it?

Tmann
06-06-15, 09:03
http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150604/NEWS/150609689

Fly Dangler
06-06-15, 13:40
http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150604/NEWS/150609689Thanks for that! Having some semblance of more complete info helps to understand the situation much better.

Member #5624
06-06-15, 14:19
This news report was published alongside.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150507/NEWS/150509368

I certainly wouldn't feel safe going into a MP.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150604/NEWS/150609689

Postman
06-06-15, 16:53
This news report was published alongside.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150507/NEWS/150509368

I certainly wouldn't feel safe going into a MP.That MP raid was over a month ago. I agree that it's not safe to go to a Providence MP right now, but I don't think there are any left.

SketchOne
07-30-15, 23:13
Anyone know the story of the woman who hangs out at the stop sign off of exit 26 (95 N)? See her pan-handling most of the time.

CadillaCock
08-10-15, 19:20
Anyone know the story of the woman who hangs out at the stop sign off of exit 26 (95 N)? See her pan-handling most of the time.Well I saw an older blonde last weekend that was standing on the concrete island right before you get to the Cadillac Lounge. She had a cardboard sign she was holding up that said she needed food for her children. I stopped and told her to hop in my vehicle and I would give her a ride and some money but she said no thanks. Obviously she wasn't selling anything just looking for handouts!

Skatar018
08-11-15, 19:37
Well I saw an older blonde last weekend that was standing on the concrete island right before you get to the Cadillac Lounge. She had a cardboard sign she was holding up that said she needed food for her children. I stopped and told her to hop in my vehicle and I would give her a ride and some money but she said no thanks. Obviously she wasn't selling anything just looking for handouts!Did you give her a helping hand?

CadillaCock
08-23-15, 20:02
Did you give her a helping hand?I would have helped her out but she looked like she was a dope addict and not looking to feed her children, only her habit!!

Skatar018
08-24-15, 06:07
You're probably right, I think I would've thrown her a couple bucks either way, it's a tough life out on the street, when I see guys panhandling I rarely contribute.

I would have helped her out but she looked like she was a dope addict and not looking to feed her children, only her habit!!

JohnWorc
09-12-15, 16:39
I have been working in the Woonsocket are and have been driving around looking but not sure exactly where to drive. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

P Austin
09-12-15, 19:51
I have been working in the Woonsocket are and have been driving around looking but not sure exactly where to drive. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!It has been a while but it used to be Arnold St, Railroad St, High St, & North Main St.

Good luck and stay safe.

Kowabunga
09-12-15, 21:29
It has been a while but it used to be Arnold St, Railroad St, High St, & North Main St.

Good luck and stay safe.I've also picked up on Blackstone St (especially near where it intersects Arnold St.), W. School St. Near where it intersects Blackstone St. , the corner of E. School St. And Pond St. , and River St. Near where it intersects High St.

JohnWorc
09-13-15, 15:29
It has been a while but it used to be Arnold St, Railroad St, High St, & North Main St.

Good luck and stay safe.Cool pretty much the areas I have been cruising LOL I guess I have good intuition. I usually cruise in the early morning and have only seen one potential SW and she was nothing to write home about.

edit to say thank you to Paustin and Kowabunga

Raven9877
11-14-15, 04:55
Well, out for a ride Friday night. Mostly dead until around 2 am. Found Renee.

On Barton at the light. Went to one of my spots. 30 for a rather good blow. She is a bit.

Of a chatterbox. Still, I would repeat. Got her digits. She said that she finally.

Has a more permanent number. Luck to all and stay safe.

Great Expecta
11-29-15, 10:06
I'm up in the Newport area for a few weeks looking for any UTRs, SWs, or other action around the area. I know folks are dipping their wicks in some pussy up here and I'd appreciate some insight. I RTFF and could find anyone with a UTR or description of a local stroll. Help a fellow monger out?

HornyAllDTime
12-13-15, 21:34
Just moved from providence to warwick and was wondering if there's any spots for SW around here any info would be great.

MoneyShots1980
03-28-16, 16:26
For all you Pawt / CF mongers, Lori is back after a 2 year hiatus and she is as good as ever! Back on the crack and up to her old skills at her old address. Happy days are here again! Very inexpensive BBBJCIM / SWALLOW.

Sailor02
04-05-16, 10:33
For all you Pawt / CF mongers, Lori is back after a 2 year hiatus and she is as good as ever! Back on the crack and up to her old skills at her old address. Happy days are here again! Very inexpensive BBBJCIM / SWALLOW.I have not had the opportunity to meet Lori. Can someone please describe her to me and or provide info about her? PM if you prefer. Thanks, and be safe Sailor02.

JoeRhode
10-10-16, 04:04
Hi there, seeing if this is still active. Have been a hobist for a while but just found this site. I have some info and #'s to share.

Shisca301
10-10-16, 13:00
Hi there, seeing if this is still active. Have been a hobist for a while but just found this site. I have some info and #'s to share.Hi Joe, What city are you talking about, I'm not to keen on Providence but would love any info you have.

Thanks.

JoeRhode
10-17-16, 03:05
Hi Joe, What city are you talking about, I'm not to keen on Providence but would love any info you have.

Thanks.I know a few SW in NP, Prov & Johns.

JoeRhode
10-17-16, 10:50
Hi Joe, What city are you talking about, I'm not to keen on Providence but would love any info you have.

Thanks.Most of the providers I see are in the Providence area. Although I do know some others in north prov and johnston.

Harmony: Johnston incall has male roommate but doesn't bother you. Apt is dirty but room is ok. She provides BBBJ and cfs.

Tara S: used to live in Providence (now north lrov) ok service cute enough for a SW offers BBBJ and cfs.

Both girls are small petite blonds.

Charfly
10-17-16, 12:24
Never thought of North Providence or Johnston as cruising spots. Are you talking Mineral Spring Ave? Atwood Ave? Any insight would be appreciated.

Most of the providers I see are in the Providence area. Although I do know some others in north prov and johnston.

Harmony: Johnston incall has male roommate but doesn't bother you. Apt is dirty but room is ok. She provides BBBJ and cfs.

Tara S: used to live in Providence (now north lrov) ok service cute enough for a SW offers BBBJ and cfs.

Both girls are small petite blonds.

Horny As Hell
10-17-16, 14:30
Because they are NOT cruising spots with a regular SW's at all. Just because you know a SW from Cranston st and you know where they live etc doesn't make that a place to check out. That is not to say that there are not occasional SW's anywhere at any time. If a monger drops them off someplace they'll often "work" their way back etc. I've scored SW's in Newport and E. G too but it's rare.

BTW, both Harmony and Tara are long time friends and have even shared the same BF.

Never thought of North Providence or Johnston as cruising spots. Are you talking Mineral Spring Ave? Atwood Ave? Any insight would be appreciated.

JoeRhode
10-18-16, 08:22
Never thought of North Providence or Johnston as cruising spots. Are you talking Mineral Spring Ave? Atwood Ave? Any insight would be appreciated.Sorry I didn't mean to indicate that those would be good cruzing spots. Just that if you didn't want to go to Prov there are sometime other options available.

Sailor02
11-02-16, 11:42
Danielle.

Went out yesterday to check out CF. I found Danielle BSW near Kandell's on Broad around 1 PM. She delivers as well as ever. Later on my way home I spotted Jessica WSW sitting across the street from CVS. Also saw another WSW on A side street off Broad. Stopped and said her name was Tiffany. She gave me her digits but I doubt I will call her because I noticed a sore on her upper lip. I don't know what that is about but I will not take a chance. This finally put an end to my long drought. Be safe. Sailor02.

Sailor02
11-07-16, 11:57
Went back to CF yesterday (SUN) afternoon. I spotted what I thought was a very attractive BSW on broad near CVS. She seemed TGTBT. So I turned onto Nickerson and waited. I was happy to see her in my mirror when she made the turn but she walked right by me and into a house. I thought that I mistook her for SW and that she was a civi. About thirty minutes later I see her walking on Dexter. Again I made the turn into the carwash area and waited. Once again she just walked passed and then turned on to another side street. I decided to call it a day and came up empty. She is approx. 5'6" and 120 lbs. She was wearing a hoddie and pink jeans. Does anyone know her?

Sailor02
11-28-16, 14:42
I was in CF yesterday (Sun) and as I was passing along Broad St near Dunkin I got the look from a WSW. She was wearing dark sunglasses and a turquoise knitted hat. I didn't have time to stop and I am wondering if anyone here knows her. She is about 5'6" maybe 140 lbs. The odd thing was her dark sunglasses since it was starting to turn dark. I've never seen her before and wondering if she is new talent in the area. Be safe Sailor02.

Dood508
05-25-17, 06:31
I was cutting through Woonsocket yesterday morning, down Arnold Street, and a girl was out just begging to be picked up. She practically threw herself in front of the car ahead of me and mine. She looked pretty rough so I'm not really recommending anyone go looking for her. I did think it was unusual though. I think of Woonsocket as a city with kind of a bad reputation but I really can't say I ever see streetwalkers out.

Raven9877
12-05-17, 19:35
I have done more than a few runs in Woonsocket lately, but the streets are dead. Usually I find something around 12-1 am, but lately. Zilch. Strange. Maybe they don't like the cold, but you would think at least a few would be out.

Sailor02
02-12-18, 11:21
I was passing through CF over the weekend and I spotted a WSW on Broad near the CVS. She's a big girl with large natural DD's. Gave an excellent BBJ. To my surprise after the deed was done she placed her false teeth back in her mouth. I had no idea that she had even removed them LOL. I would repeat. Be safe Sailor02.

NowAkMisterBig
09-11-18, 16:48
Got the news that Lori has passed away. She was 61 years-old. Quality was her hallmark. Never rushed and never a thief. RIP, Lori.

Gansett
09-15-18, 15:33
I was passing through CF over the weekend and I spotted a WSW on Broad near the CVS. She's a big girl with large natural DD's. Gave an excellent BBJ. To my surprise after the deed was done she placed her false teeth back in her mouth. I had no idea that she had even removed them LOL. I would repeat. Be safe Sailor02.Straight blonde hair? Is so that's Nancy, she been around a while, I think she blew the pilgrims. First time with her she put her teeth on the dash, I couldn't stop laughing!

For a big girl she was quite active during FS which I only partook of with her a few times.

MoneyShots1980
10-01-18, 17:55
Got the news that Lori has passed away. She was 61 years-old. Quality was her hallmark. Never rushed and never a thief. RIP, Lori.Yes, Lori was GREAT at what she did. Enjoyed her hospitality many times. Always in a great mood and never let me down. Her talents were deep. If you know what I mean. Didn't look her age.

MwWanderer1
02-14-20, 12:40
I was on Broad street late evening. Chatted with 2 walkers. One insisted she was not. Ends up she was a thief not a walker.

Both were Puerto Rican. The one that was not a thief had a very strong oder that was obvious during cop check.

Dry night for me.

Mon007
04-12-20, 17:06
Does anything ever happen in Woonsocket? Inquiring minds want to know. Once the bug scare has passed, I think it would be appropriate to head up there and stimulate the local economy. Get that shit going.

Mon007
08-14-20, 08:45
So I finally made my way up to Woonsocket, specifically to a tiny slice of heaven known as Arnold Street. That's a pretty interesting place. Two, maybe three blocks in the middle of a working class neighborhood. I saw three WSW over the course of maybe 20 minutes. They appeared to be in their 30's and, honestly, in much better shape than the ones on Cranston Street in Providence. It was my first time in the area so I was a bit weary of picking one up but I will definitely be back.

Mikeyreallikes
08-14-20, 15:34
So I finally made my way up to Woonsocket, specifically to a tiny slice of heaven known as Arnold Street. That's a pretty interesting place. Two, maybe three blocks in the middle of a working class neighborhood. I saw three WSW over the course of maybe 20 minutes. They appeared to be in their 30's and, honestly, in much better shape than the ones on Cranston Street in Providence. It was my first time in the area so I was a bit weary of picking one up but I will definitely be back.What time where you there?

Crabbi
08-28-20, 13:28
Anyone have any luck in Attleboro (or North / South)?

I know this is not the Massachusetts page but being on the border figured worth asking.

Seen a few that may fit the type but didn't attempt the trigger pull. Thanks.

Mon007
09-08-20, 07:03
What time where you there?After dark, although I am told that they can be found at all random hours depending on their urges.

Mon007
09-08-20, 07:05
Anyone have any luck in Attleboro (or North / South)?

I know this is not the Massachusetts page but being on the border figured worth asking.

Seen a few that may fit the type but didn't attempt the trigger pull. Thanks.As you skill fully point out, this is not the Massachusetts page. Good luck in Attleboro.

JimR28
02-11-22, 00:29
Drove through CF tonight and there were 2 girls out on Broad St.. One across from CVS got scooped the other was across from Walgreens.

Lyft469
08-28-22, 06:30
Heavy set lady named "jen" end of Arnold street near Main Street. Asks for 40 for BJ, offers to do while you drive to her spot, then renegs saying you're almost there. Says she wants one or two regular clients.

Get to the spot and her bf / husband and a buddy of his comes out from behind cars armed! Be on the lookout. Don't pick up the big gal on arnold street!

Funky508
04-19-23, 01:11
Ripped the loop for a solid 45 min. Not a soul was out. Better luck next time I guess.

Mike #1
05-18-23, 21:33
Not in a position to explore the area or partake, but work has taken me thru CF in the am around 630. Have seen two potentials around cvs on broad this week, got the look both times.

MassageSamurai
12-01-23, 10:41
Heavy set lady named "jen" end of Arnold street near Main Street. Asks for 40 for BJ, offers to do while you drive to her spot, then renegs saying you're almost there. Says she wants one or two regular clients.

Get to the spot and her bf / husband and a buddy of his comes out from behind cars armed! Be on the lookout. Don't pick up the big gal on arnold street!Yea be careful out there I refuse to go to their spots. I'm pretty sure I dealt with the same one. He wasn't armed but she got out and ran with cash while he just screamed at me while I drove away. Scooped her again some time after she remembered me but I took her out of the area she performed well. Arnold is very dry these days though.