View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

YoungMonger89
06-06-12, 20:53
Anybody know a Jackie from Cranston?

P Austin
06-15-12, 11:32
Anybody know a Jackie from Cranston?I don't know if I can go further with just 1 post

Long Slide
05-16-14, 22:30
She advertised an ad on CLCE a while back... Which was shot down soon thereafter. She and I have exchanged a few emails and are in the process of setting something up. Claims to be from Manville. Any info?

MarriedTom
05-17-14, 10:04
LS, she is Dawn from Manville. Been reviewed a few times. Mixed reviews.

I saw Her once, nice girl, but just would not repeat.

Photo is accurate / old / shows best feature& hides the rest!

She advertised an ad on CLCE a while back... Which was shot down soon thereafter. She and I have exchanged a few emails and are in the process of setting something up. Claims to be from Manville. Any info?

Steve508
05-17-14, 14:59
She advertised an ad on CLCE a while back... Which was shot down soon thereafter. She and I have exchanged a few emails and are in the process of setting something up. Claims to be from Manville. Any info?I had setup a time to meet and when I get there and call no answer, after 10 minutes of calling I leave thinking she is already with someone else. I never got a call back.

Steve508
05-17-14, 15:09
She advertised an ad on CLCE a while back... Which was shot down soon thereafter. She and I have exchanged a few emails and are in the process of setting something up. Claims to be from Manville. Any info?Here is another of her pics from her contact email. 320569 Her breast are what I wanted. She also said no anal, bareback, or swallowing. $60 hhr, $100 hr.

Justme3
05-21-14, 11:03
Yes, price is right great BBBJ in a pinch. Breast lovers will enjoy.

Had seen her last fall. Manville area.

Justme3
06-10-14, 10:52
Anyone? Thanks.

Steve508
06-20-14, 22:06
Any intel on this one? She replied to a CL ad that I had.

DrGolfer
06-21-14, 18:35
Nothing happened to me, but very questionable tactics. I was warned she was trouble, but proceeded cautiously with plans. A run around, a lot of excuses, and many stories. I think she was trying to set me up with maybe her accomplice, but I used the big head and made her follow my instructions rather than hers. She looks good, have a few pics, but sounded to good to be true. I am not certain, but my instinct was that she was trouble.

Any intel on this one? She replied to a CL ad that I had..

Steve508
06-22-14, 10:08
Nothing happened to me, but very questionable tactics. I was warned she was trouble, but proceeded cautiously with plans. A run around, a lot of excuses, and many stories. I think she was trying to set me up with maybe her accomplice, but I used the big head and made her follow my instructions rather than hers. She looks good, have a few pics, but sounded to good to be true. I am not certain, but my instinct was that she was trouble.

.Nice enough girl and no run-around for me. She can't host so it's car play only. Cheap rates and very accommodating. Would repeat.

DrGolfer
06-22-14, 18:34
Nice enough girl and no run-around for me. She can't host so it's car play only. Cheap rates and very accommodating. Would repeat.Thanks for the feedback. Big head was too cautious and now little head is pissed!! Maybe I pursue her again.

DrGolfer
06-28-14, 17:21
Like I said, I was going to try her again. Little head was very happy I did. Oh, she has many issues, too many to remember clearly, but it was a good time and will repeat most definitely. She might not be for everyone but she was right for me. Thanks to Steve508 for taking one for the team because without his brief review I never would have set it up again. Glad I did.

RiverSnorkler
01-24-15, 17:15
Responded to a CL post from a 23 yo college student in Narragansett a couple of days ago. Ended up texting with her for a bit and found out what was on the menu. She started with a HJ for $100 and all up from there. Needless to say, I'm not going to pay $100 for a HJ when I can go to an AMP and get a nice massage, table shower and that. Wished her luck and was told I was a cheap ass!! Yup they think they are the gold in the world.

Smoke Screen
01-25-15, 09:56
Responded to a CL post from a 23 yo college student in Narragansett a couple of days ago. Ended up texting with her for a bit and found out what was on the menu. She started with a HJ for $100 and all up from there. Needless to say, I'm not going to pay $100 for a HJ when I can go to an AMP and get a nice massage, table shower and that. Wished her luck and was told I was a cheap ass!! Yup they think they are the gold in the world.If the rest of us would do the same, maybe she would come back to earth.

Flatspd
02-02-15, 17:25
If the rest of us would do the same, maybe she would come back to earth.Responded to her twice, told her she was crazy. First was 160 for BJ then second time 100 for BJ. Never connected with her way to much for the service. Never got a pic did you guys?

I keep a lookout for her adds.

RoundTop
02-03-15, 00:27
I set up a date with this one in woonsocket for tomorrow. If there are no objections, then I'll toftt. She had a clce. Phone # ends with 6633.

Thanks. RT.

Member #5550
02-03-15, 01:50
She is gorgeous, good luck!

I set up a date with this one in woonsocket for tomorrow. If there are no objections, then I'll toftt. She had a clce. Phone # ends with 6633.

Thanks. RT.

JoeRhode
10-19-16, 13:23
Hey,

Anyone remember the Asain that was CL posting in Johnston a month or so ago. I dreamed about her twice. Picked her up tall slender like many Asians aprx 26 not the prettyist but not bad little acne, long hair. She said she's from MA but staying down here. 1st time she askesd 1 OO for cfs and a BBBJ 2nd time. 80 tight shaved pussy decent fuck. Well apparently she saved my # and texted me over the weekend. I'm willing to share / trade in pm.

JoeRhode
10-19-16, 13:26
She posted a few months back. Tall slender long brown hair typical asian aprx 26 not bad to look at but a little crater face. 1st time 100 cfs, 2nd time 80 cfs & BBBJ decent fuck and ok BJ w / dt. She texted me from her new # over the weekend if anyone is interested in trade / share #. Pm me.

Fun0410
02-02-17, 17:28
Anybody have any experience with this 23 yo? She has only hit a couple of my ads in the past year. Was going to pull the trigger if no negative reports. Only thing I know is she lives in Pawtucket, use to live in Manville. I guess she lives with friends in an apartment.

Aqswde100
02-11-17, 16:16
Any intel on this one? She replied to a CL ad that I had.Hey, I've messed with her on multiple occasions. She's into pills and stuff, lived at home with mommy and daddy, and at the time didn't have rights to see her kid. Anyways I gave it to her so good, she kept in touch, and I had numerous nights where she wanted it for free!! Then the crazy set in, and she actually started to like me ect. So I wrote her off, she would get beatings from other guys and show me all these bruises on her after I stopped talk to her.

MarriedTom
02-12-17, 08:23
Hey, I've messed with her on multiple occasions. She's into pills and stuff, lived at home with mommy and daddy, and at the time didn't have rights to see her kid. Anyways I gave it to her so good, she kept in touch, and I had numerous nights where she wanted it for free!! Then the crazy set in, and she actually started to like me ect. So I wrote her off, she would get beatings from other guys and show me all these bruises on her after I stopped talk to her.WOW! Your 1st post is to respond to a question from 2 1/2 years ago?

RiverSnorkler
06-02-17, 07:30
Answered and ad on CL for Michelle in North Kingstown. Told me roughly what part of town she was in, so decided to take my chances. Got to her place and do's and don'ts start appearing. She ended up being a rush job with no skills whatever. Definitely won't repeat or recommend.

Banjomania
06-03-17, 06:42
Answered and ad on CL for Michelle in North Kingstown. Told me roughly what part of town she was in, so decided to take my chances. Got to her place and do's and don'ts start appearing. She ended up being a rush job with no skills whatever. Definitely won't repeat or recommend.Agreed. I bailed before service.

Flatspd
06-04-17, 10:14
Agreed. I bailed before service.Yea I had 87 text messages from her. Did not like the location to close to LE for me. I thought she might be a setup. Offer to meet at the street for a "cop check" acted like I was crazy she is the second wack job fro NK. The other want roses to her friend in the parking lot. Good luck.

SteveInRI
06-16-17, 16:40
Yea I had 87 text messages from her. Did not like the location to close to LE for me. I thought she might be a setup. Offer to meet at the street for a "cop check" acted like I was crazy she is the second wack job fro NK. The other want roses to her friend in the parking lot. Good luck.Bit the bullet and opted for a BBBJ today for. 50. Roach infested, motel that reeked of cigarettes and mildew. Very mechanical skills. Her next appointment showed up after I was there 5 minutes banging on the door. I bailed. She is gross and I opted to just get the hell out of there, take a long shower and drink that memory away. Stay away!

Fun0410
11-23-17, 22:22
Anybody have anything to say about her, sometimes called Lexi, out of Pawtucket. Love the body, but looking for some info before I pursue.

A White Guy
03-10-18, 10:37
Has anybody use this woman she is older get back to me.

JizzMe
03-11-18, 22:35

Thanks. RT.How was this girl?

Kinfolk
08-30-21, 09:09
Greetings,

I am posting this here as no other section seemed to be a Non Asian massage.

I saw this woman in Cranston. Don't waste your time. Spends time fiddling on her phone answering messages, has TV on with some movie on that she's trying to watch.

Shitty apartment, messy & lack of house keeping. No massage table, no real massage skills, just douses you with oil and rubs you one handed like she trying to jerk your entire body off. I heard someone in one of the bedrooms and also maybe a dog.

Do not waste your time or hard earn money. She's white, maybe late 40's, a bit of a belly, seems jaded about life, career choices blah blah.

Hopefully this will help prevent anyone else from wasting their time and cash.

https://providence.craigslist.org/bts/d/cranston-ri-massage-therapy-company/7373035869.html

RI massage therapy company (RI).

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

Hello.

Rhode Island new massage therapist company!

Deep tissue.

Swedish.

Hawaiian.

60 and 90 minutes appointments available.

Both male and female clients are welcome.

Couple massage therapy are welcome as well.

When booking your appointment for safety for cautious please provide your name your phone number even if you are texting to verify your phone number a photo of who is the appointment for your name and amount of time, Please feel absolutely free to give me a call at.

1-917 915-8166.

Jessica.

ScottBoxster
08-31-21, 10:50
Greetings,

I am posting this here as no other section seemed to be a Non Asian massage.

I saw this woman in Cranston. Don't waste your time. Spends time fiddling on her phone answering messages, has TV on with some movie on that she's trying to watch.

Shitty apartment, messy & lack of house keeping. No massage table, no real massage skills, just douses you with oil and rubs you one handed like she trying to jerk your entire body off. I heard someone in one of the bedrooms and also maybe a dog.

Do not waste your time or hard earn money. She's white, maybe late 40's, a bit of a belly, seems jaded about life, career choices blah blah.

Hopefully this will help prevent anyone else from wasting their time and cash.

https://providence.craigslist.org/bts/d/cranston-ri-massage-therapy-company/7373035869.html.I had the same horrible experience. Ware of time and money. No happiness at any point. I actually started to think she's nuts and was going to kill me. Stay away. Horrible smell started tho think it was a dead body in a closet!

Drogaswav
02-25-24, 18:12
Any Intel on this girl? Goes by Kayla on CL. Works out of Woonsocket. Seems normal via text.

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/woonsocket-full-body-massage-by-kayy/7720577963.html

ScottBoxster
02-27-24, 09:04
Any Intel on this girl? Goes by Kayla on CL. Works out of Woonsocket. Seems normal via text.

https://providence.craigslist.org/hws/d/woonsocket-full-body-massage-by-kayy/7720577963.htmlHorrible, waste of time and money, massage is awful, 1/2 assed, zero personality, you are on stomach only, and no extras. And place is disgusting and table feels like it will snap any second.