PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Attract
06-08-16, 15:27
Is the last four digits 5211.

Please confirm.

So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.

NY Monger
06-09-16, 12:45
Going to be back next week and starting to bait the hook. Looking for discrete, MILF types.

Got a reply from a MILF, says she is near Oakland Beach and digits end in 5922. Anyone have any experience?

Feel free to pm too.

NycLover
06-10-16, 02:02
Anyone have any info on this girl?

Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

No hits on the number or pictures.

Any info is appreciated.Did you see Ruth? If you can provide the number would like to try myself.

MattBr
06-10-16, 09:14
Last four 4554.

Couldn't find anything in a search but the face looks familiar.

PartTimePlayer
06-10-16, 14:13
Last four 4554.

Couldn't find anything in a search but the face looks familiar.Not sure of number or name but beware!

There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.

OceanState
06-12-16, 07:15
Not sure of number or name but beware!

There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.Good Morning everyone, I just stumbled across this site and would be willing to share info! I have seen the girl ending in 4554 on several occasions. If anyone would be interested please send me a PM.

Thanks and look forward to getting to know some of you.

GrafDog1
06-12-16, 11:34
Not sure of number or name but beware!

There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.There was a warning about a year ago for a bad one in Manville. She was on Spring St. Don't remember the details, just the street, because I was visiting someone nearby.

OceanState
06-12-16, 12:09
There was a warning about a year ago for a bad one in Manville. She was on Spring St. Don't remember the details, just the street, because I was visiting someone nearby.Not the same chick. I have seen the one ending in 4554 several times without issue.

GrafDog1
06-12-16, 15:30
Not the same chick. I have seen the one ending in 4554 several times without issue.Oceanstate, you kind of missed my point. I understand that you are offering information on 4554. I did not imply that your #4554 girl was the robber. I was merely offering some more info on what RealTimePlayer had warned us of. There was a warning quite a while ago of a girl on Spring St in Manville.

Horny As Hell
06-12-16, 15:48
I originally replied to her ad nearly a month ago and she just now replied LOL. She asked for $150 for a cardate. I told her that was just CRAZY and she immediately countered with $100 but I still passed. Pretty sure she's been reviewed on here in the past and that it wasn't good but I'm too lazy to look and confirm that.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5579229042.html

Favorite this post Date NOW) xoxo. W4 m (North Attleboro) hide this posting.

Young female looking to meet right now or ASAP)) please change subject to "meetnow".

And please only reply if you're serious, can meet now, and come to me.

Xozozozo.

Lexus
06-13-16, 20:09
Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.

LBrad52
06-13-16, 22:04
Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.Nope not me, but I will have to check my mail to see if I got her. Thanks.

Jj589
06-13-16, 22:26
Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.She used to go by noelle good head, terrible fuck, nice incall changed name because of bad reviews. Fake pics much fatter with smaller tits. All in all safe clean incall but unattractive with bad service and will call your phone at random times even if she knows not too.

Krappenschitz
06-13-16, 22:30
Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.BBBJCIM for 80, safe, quiet neighborhood off Newport Ave near the Attleboro line. Wanted to meet up with her again the other day but she didn't answer my text. Hoping to see her again soon.

MikeGeorge
06-14-16, 06:14
She is posting right now under the title thick black chick. Definitely a good bang for your buck. Knows how to please a man.Hello guys I am new here but not new to the hobby. I have seen Ky on many occasions if any of you guys like young black woman she is one of the best. Her face is kind of cute but not what I would say pretty. She has a great body perky little tits and for me the best part of her is her hairy pussy.

She is always clean friendly and is into pleasing. If you get the chance go see her. She is very reasonable. She is out of town right now.

Lexus
06-14-16, 18:29
BBBJCIM for 80, safe, quiet neighborhood off Newport Ave near the Attleboro line. Wanted to meet up with her again the other day but she didn't answer my text. Hoping to see her again soon.Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.

Lexus
06-14-16, 18:38
This girl I haven't seen have digits she's posted a few times I've seen on clce any intel?

SteveInRI
06-14-16, 21:14
This girl I haven't seen have digits she's posted a few times I've seen on clce any intel?Think she is a pic collector.

Krappenschitz
06-15-16, 01:17
Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.She did seem to enjoy when I was sucking on her tits. I did see her at the end of May. Hoping she has some bills to pay at the end of June and I can get another great BJ.

Krappenschitz
06-15-16, 02:36
Got a hit from heeach tonight. Pic looked familiar. I think I ignored it once before. Looking for someone new. Wondering if anyone has seen her. She's in Smithfield, number ends in 4280. Quoted 70 BJ 100 FS. Tried researching but nothing came up. Might take the plunge if I can't get a hold of any regulars. Thanks on advance.

Lexus
06-15-16, 20:14
Got a hit from heeach tonight. Pic looked familiar. I think I ignored it once before. Looking for someone new. Wondering if anyone has seen her. She's in Smithfield, number ends in 4280. Quoted 70 BJ 100 FS. Tried researching but nothing came up. Might take the plunge if I can't get a hold of any regulars. Thanks on advance.She's been around I've never tried her she hit some of my adds last summer. Think she got a bf and fell off. She is on facebook. Hey let me know if Danielle gets back to you. She did give a pretty good BJ.

FBear2
06-19-16, 08:18
Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

Thanks.I did have a good time during my visit, lost her contact info. PM if you can share.

Horny As Hell
06-19-16, 14:19
She's real and does a GOOD job too. Just a typical situation today, young girl gets knocked up by BF and he's a loser that doesn't support the kid etc.

She initially answered one of my ads before but she's posting her own now. The digits in her ad do go to her FB profile if you're interested in seeing her pics.

She does NOT host and does not prefer a car date but will do one if you can talk the talk :) she starts out pretty high in her prices but again will come down if you have any negotiating skills.

She also said she is open to CFS if she likes you and the price is right.

let me suck your cock today! - w4 m.

Body: curvy height: 5'1" (154 cm) status: single.

Looking for a man. 401 who want $ his cock sucked. 439 and wor $hiped. I will suck you off and 28 jerk. You until you cumb all over. 32 my face or tits which ever you prefer please bring flower $ your picc gets mine please be able to host.

Krish2121
06-21-16, 00:05
Did anyone see her.

Horny As Hell
06-21-16, 11:08
I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond BUT maybe I'm just in the mood to help the less fortunate?

Your post leaves a LOT out don't you think? No name, no description, no ad? Most wouldn't even be able to help.

And you simply say "did anyone see her" not even as a question? Not even asking for some info or help?

Anyways, that pic is Salena and she's real. She originally was just answering ads but started posting her own. Prices were originally $100/$150 but everyone kept telling her it was too high. She lowered them to $80/$125 and most still balked so last time it was $60/$90. And those rate quotes are for service not time (ie $60 head and $90 half and half now).

Her "baby daddy" is her driver and drops her off, leaves and comes back when she's done.

Did anyone see her.

She's real and does a GOOD job too. Just a typical situation today, young girl gets knocked up by BF and he's a loser that doesn't support the kid etc.

She initially answered one of my ads before but she's posting her own now. The digits in her ad do go to her FB profile if you're interested in seeing her pics.

She does NOT host and does not prefer a car date but will do one if you can talk the talk :) she starts out pretty high in her prices but again will come down if you have any negotiating skills.

She also said she is open to CFS if she likes you and the price is right.

let me suck your cock today! - w4 m.

Body: curvy height: 5'1" (154 cm) status: single.

Looking for a man. 401 who want $ his cock sucked. 439 and wor $hiped. I will suck you off and 28 jerk. You until you cumb all over. 32 my face or tits which ever you prefer please bring flower $ your picc gets mine please be able to host.

Member #5633
06-21-16, 11:52
Good Morning everyone, I just stumbled across this site and would be willing to share info! I have seen the girl ending in 4554 on several occasions. If anyone would be interested please send me a PM.

Thanks and look forward to getting to know some of you.Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.

PartTimePlayer
06-21-16, 15:55
Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.Not sure if she's the same one but there was a girl in Manville ripping people off. I would need to see a pic to verify if her. I know one of the banks was with her in a butch looking girl.

Tax992
06-21-16, 16:17
Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.I wouldn't recommend her. I had seen her a while ago an got suckered in again recently. Awful service no effort and kind of a scum bag. Always needs a shower. I did do ok both of my times, but I don't do incalls or car dates with them to avoid problems. Has an older sis that was for sure robbing people and I'm sure if this one had the chance she'd try to scam you too. She tried to dodge the agreed to facial every time! Glad I got some vids but otherwise just not for me. Just awful BJ. Awful. Had seen the sister too before with her GF at the time. Service was just as bad. GF was ok though and I think is known now as Lexi now. Anyways YMMV as with anyone, but no way could I recommend her LOL. Happy Hunting.

Krappenschitz
06-21-16, 16:26
Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?

Tax992
06-21-16, 17:08
Wan anyone else lucky enough to meet up with her? She posted 2 weekends ago and not since that I've seen. PM for a pic and info but # ends *359. Not the cheapest but guess I caught a deal. Excellent BBBJCIM. Very good and accommodating. Very tight body small tits but very very nice. Room in the house was a mess but she was clean and nice. Bit of an odd butterfly but otherwise awesome time. Videos came out awesome. Imagine she has enough followers who will pay more which is prob why I missed out this past weekend, just too much $. Will def repeat if I get the chance at a good price. But if you come across her, do yourself a favor and try her out. Has a bf but needed rent money He knows approves and wanted the vids LOL. After the BBBJCIM I had to try banging her and it was very good. Tight and clean. Got into it a little but not overboard. I busted 2 nuts pretty quick LOL. Happy hunting.

Krish2121
06-21-16, 18:39
Hey Horny, I am sorry the way I asked the question. I will correct it next time and thanks for the info.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond BUT maybe I'm just in the mood to help the less fortunate?

Your post leaves a LOT out don't you think? No name, no description, no ad? Most wouldn't even be able to help.

And you simply say "did anyone see her" not even as a question? Not even asking for some info or help?

Anyways, that pic is Salena and she's real. She originally was just answering ads but started posting her own. Prices were originally $100/$150 but everyone kept telling her it was too high. She lowered them to $80/$125 and most still balked so last time it was $60/$90. And those rate quotes are for service not time (ie $60 head and $90 half and half now).

Her "baby daddy" is her driver and drops her off, leaves and comes back when she's done.

Lexus
06-21-16, 20:20
Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?I haven't tried snice she hung up on me. Let me know how you make out?.

Jj589
06-21-16, 21:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Horny As Hell
06-22-16, 00:52
Not a problem, but if guys just remember to give as much info as possible when asking for info it'd be much easier. Good luck.

Hey Horny, I am sorry the way I asked the question. I will correct it next time and thanks for the info.

PartTimePlayer
06-22-16, 14:06
She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.

MikeGeorge
06-22-16, 14:21
She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.I second that she is great!!

Markssmrk
06-22-16, 14:22
She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.Flagged already.

PartTimePlayer
06-22-16, 15:40
Flagged already.Yep she's an elusive one. But I've found that when she usually posts, gets flagged, she will post again shortly.

Lexus
06-26-16, 22:31
She posts once or twice a week. Here's hers from today. Anybody try her? Pics are attached. She wants a pic of you before you meet her at her house which I don't feel comfortable with. Her number is 401XXX0379.

I am a 25 why. O bbw. I can host, I live alone. I am safe fun & discreet. Looking for a friend $ that I can help out (; Send a FACE pic if not do not bother replying. I would like to see who I am talking too. I will share pics after I get yours. Do not message looking for a fwb. This ad is clear as to what kind of situation I am looking for. Serious only. Not into endless emails nd bs. If you are not interested do not waste my time. Serious & real lets get together (4 zero 1 X EX Ex 0 three 7 nine.

-- if you don't like 'bbw' then don't bother replying. Some of you people have nothing better to do then run your mouth. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So don't waste your time (.I never meet her she wanted to much started at 80 end at 60 for BJ.

DevonA
06-27-16, 13:10
Hey, this one posts occasionally on CL. Here's the text of her ad:

Real and also looking to meet some one real I'm Openminded and fun for Oh One For Eight One ninetytoo Eleven can't wait to hear from you.

I followed up with her and she sent these. Anyone ever meet her?

SteveInRI
06-27-16, 13:29
She posts once or twice a week. Here's hers from today. Anybody try her? Pics are attached. She wants a pic of you before you meet her at her house which I don't feel comfortable with. Her number is 401XXX0379.

I am a 25 why. O bbw. I can host, I live alone. I am safe fun & discreet. Looking for a friend $ that I can help out (; Send a FACE pic if not do not bother replying. I would like to see who I am talking too. I will share pics after I get yours. Do not message looking for a fwb. This ad is clear as to what kind of situation I am looking for. Serious only. Not into endless emails nd bs. If you are not interested do not waste my time. Serious & real lets get together (4 zero 1 X EX Ex 0 three 7 nine.

-- if you don't like 'bbw' then don't bother replying. Some of you people have nothing better to do then run your mouth. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So don't waste your time (.I saw her in Prov. A couple of times before she moved to Cranston. Decent oral skills and huge fat tits but that's about it. Wouldn't bother with FS. Needs money for weed habit and takeout food so you can definitely talk her down. Try hitting her up near the end of the month just before her rent is due. That's usually when she posts on CL and you can negotiate her rates.

PartTimePlayer
06-28-16, 09:27
Hey, this one posts occasionally on CL. Here's the text of her ad:

Real and also looking to meet some one real I'm Openminded and fun for Oh One For Eight One ninetytoo Eleven can't wait to hear from you.

I followed up with her and she sent these. Anyone ever meet her?She posts on BP. Tried setting up with her before but schedules didn't match up. That seems to be my biggest problem these days.

Lexus
06-28-16, 18:33
Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?Did you ever get to meet with her again.

Krappenschitz
06-28-16, 23:18
Did you ever get to meet with her again.I texted her from a different number yesterday and no answer, was going to try one more time tomorrow afternoon. Maybe she is taking some time off?

Lexus
06-28-16, 23:52
She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.

Krappenschitz
06-29-16, 00:37
She hit an ad of mine at the end of May, but our schedule never worked out. Forgot all about her, might have to give her a shot if she is worth the ride up 146.

She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.

XxxAddict
06-29-16, 10:48

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.Got into convo with the first pic but said she was in Warwick at the time started with couple emails exchanges numbers but that's as far as it got.

Krappenschitz
06-30-16, 13:37
Did you ever get to meet with her again.Texted her today, She replied that she has a boyfriend now and is not doing craigslist anymore. Was hoping to make her a regular, might go see Destiny later on today.

WhaleB1455
07-01-16, 07:54
Don't bother with this one- met up with her earlier in the week- really weird attitude and not the greatest skills.

New to posting here- have more details pm if you'd like. Have been around for a while, just starting to post!

I never meet her she wanted to much started at 80 end at 60 for BJ.

Horny As Hell
07-01-16, 12:22
I saw her like 3 months ago and reviewed her then. Like most on clce, just a single mom trying to get by. Every time I see her ads or she replies to one of mine she has different pics and phone number so it's good that she woke up and started to hide her real info more (she used to use her real digits which led to her FB etc).

Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter :) either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.

Got into convo with the first pic but said she was in Warwick at the time started with couple emails exchanges numbers but that's as far as it got.

Yes, yet another "ali/allie/ally" to keep track of. It's not her real name BTW.

Anyways, she is real and while she's not the best she's definitely not the worst either. She is VERY tough to deal with via either email or text BUT she is a single mom just doing this on the side when she needs the extra cash and can fit it in around her kids schedule.

She is cute with like dirty blond/light brown hair, she has pretty blue eyes and cute dimples. She does NOT complain and will literally blow you until you pop no matter how long it takes :)

She is a bigger girl, I would say about a size 12 or 14 as a guess and in the 170-180lb range.

If you got the time and cash (she will take less) she isn't bad at all. The digits in her ad are a dialing app but her real digits lead to her FB page etc.

Seek Grt Mass
07-01-16, 12:24
Do you have digits you could send over? Thanks.

Seeker.

I saw her like 3 months ago and reviewed her then. Like most on clce, just a single mom trying to get by. Every time I see her ads or she replies to one of mine she has different pics and phone number so it's good that she woke up and started to hide her real info more (she used to use her real digits which led to her FB etc).

Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter :) either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.

Lexus
07-01-16, 18:51
Texted her today, She replied that she has a boyfriend now and is not doing craigslist anymore. Was hoping to make her a regular, might go see Destiny later on today.I figured that much when I saw and we hung for a bit she talked about a guy she meet for a little bit. Thanks for getting back to me on it.

Lexus
07-01-16, 18:53

Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter :) either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.Thanks for the info hah much respect.

Horny As Hell
07-01-16, 19:32
No prob, check your pm's for more info.

Thanks for the info hah much respect.

Lkp980
07-02-16, 13:21
Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.

Krappenschitz
07-03-16, 00:21
Was it Nicole in Cranston the BBW? I was going to see her but she gave me an attitude wasn't sure so I passed. I posted her pics last week. Thanks.

Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.

Skatar018
07-03-16, 00:31
Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.We all learned you're pussy whipped, BTW how does she know about here, you tell her?

Lkp980
07-03-16, 00:56
We all learned you're pussy whipped, BTW how does she know about here, you tell her?How am I pussy whipped? I just like a girl who knows what she's doing with her mouth. No, I did not tell her about here, she already knew about it.

Skatar018
07-04-16, 08:31
How am I pussy whipped? I just like a girl who knows what she's doing with her mouth. No, I did not tell her about here, she already knew about it.Due to the fact that you are chastising a member for reviewing a girl on a review site & she won't see you again. There are plenty of reports on the RI forums of women that know how to use their mouths.

DownForKitty
07-05-16, 21:37
So while I'm not new I know I appear it post wise And I know how the story goes. So before I get reprimanded for my question let me fall on the sword and say that I have alrdy set things up with this young lady and will be, I think TOFTT. But I figure it can't hurt to seek out any possible intel that there may be out there. Some of this girls pics look familiar and I want to say Iv'e seen them posted before but I can't be certain. Also I found her in "Rhode Island women seeking men" section under dating. Pass on any words of wisdom if there be any otherwise I will report with findings here are 2 different links to her adds.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/iost-lonely-pussy-cat/5778374

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-nothings/5599306

Horny As Hell
07-05-16, 23:49
She's just a glorified SW with a smart phone trying to make more money. Whatever amount she is asking just know that she WILL do it for less. Are you planning on a car date? That's probably the quickest easiest and cheapest way. I know I wouldn't get a room or invite her back home that's for sure.

So while I'm not new I know I appear it post wise And I know how the story goes. So before I get reprimanded for my question let me fall on the sword and say that I have alrdy set things up with this young lady and will be, I think TOFTT. But I figure it can't hurt to seek out any possible intel that there may be out there. Some of this girls pics look familiar and I want to say Iv'e seen them posted before but I can't be certain. Also I found her in "Rhode Island women seeking men" section under dating. Pass on any words of wisdom if there be any otherwise I will report with findings here are 2 different links to her adds.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/iost-lonely-pussy-cat/5778374

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-nothings/5599306

RIProwler69
07-06-16, 15:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Algag85
07-07-16, 23:24

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.Deanna, I went to meet her at her place she had me wait 20 minutes while she walked around her apartment on her phone and speaking with other cars that were pulling up. I had to get out of there, never doing the out thing again. The other girl, first pic, I saw her I think when she just started and it was bad. I think she was nervous. But I specified as I always do, that our time must not be rushed I like to slow placed. Didn't happen. Supposedly her kid was sick and home alone so she had to rush, which may be true. But I told her we would never be meeting again. Your mileage may vary. The action on CL has been very sad for me for a while. Idk if my posts are not attention grabbing, or things are just slow. Good luck, message me if you would like to share some info please and thank you.

Joey Stock
07-08-16, 00:56

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.Picture on left I got via craigslist from a girl saying she was from Taunton. Interesting.

Krappenschitz
07-08-16, 13:40
She's just a glorified SW with a smart phone trying to make more money. Whatever amount she is asking just know that she WILL do it for less. Are you planning on a car date? That's probably the quickest easiest and cheapest way. I know I wouldn't get a room or invite her back home that's for sure.She's been texting me a lot lately, I haven't gone to see her in awhile, the videos she's been posting on fb lately she seems like she is always on drugs. I am a little afraid to chance it again, nice girl but I think she's gone over the edge (unfortunately).

Pbandj
07-08-16, 19:43
Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.

Playtime. - w4 m (Woonsocket).

Rhode Island: Rhode Island.

Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.

LBrad52
07-08-16, 21:38
Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.

Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.She takes her teeth out, to do the deed, she does swallow no spit, short money.

Krappenschitz
07-09-16, 00:00

Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.Yes. Her name is Kim. She's actually 50+ pics aren't bad but much older than I like. Can send you last name and info if you want. I skipped.

Horny As Hell
07-11-16, 20:39
She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix them

Lexus
07-11-16, 22:20
She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix themNice girl gives pretty head seen her a few times she a talker but she's cool.

Lexus
07-13-16, 07:23
Anyone have any intel on this girl from cumberland? I may see her tonight she hit one of my ad's on clce.

SteveInRI
07-13-16, 13:49
TOFTT and saw Kayla last week as she answered my CL ad. Last four digits 8577. Mid thirties, nice person. Lives in a duplex that reeked of cat piss and cigarette smoke. She has a good amount of psoriasis which was kind of a turn off. Went for a BBBJ (no CIM). It was average. Damage was. 60 Won't repeat as I've had much better for less.

Horny As Hell
07-13-16, 14:02
Responded to an ad earlier purported to be a non-pro looking for an older guy for a fwb. I'll paste "her" reply below as well as the ad BUT when you charge $ it's NOT a fwb and depending upon ages involved more like a sugar daddy thing. The kicker is that "she" wants to meet for lunch etc and "borrow" the money BUT no action at all now. You got to wait until you've met "her" multiple times? LOL. Btw, the digits come back to a DUDE

"Her" reply.

Hey thanks fir the reply! About me, I'm looking for a fwb for a long-term thing nothing too serious but fun for the both of us not looking to rush into bed with someone though would like to meet and actually get to know eachother and let all the good stuff come naturally, I enjoy going out to eat, doing stuff outdoors, going different places and seeing different things. I'm currently struggling with my bills and rent so would appreciate finding someone who doesn't mind helping out here and there I'm a very clean self respecting young woman and want to find someone who appreciates my worth I'm extremely smart, well educated and hard working just fell onto some tough times. I'm free to meet today for a general meet and greet with someone who is looking for the same thing as me also would really appreciate a little help today with my rent if we did click and I could repay it either monetarily or in other ways within the next couple times of meeting. (120 $) is what I am behind on and generally wouldn't need a lot of help maybe something like that once or twice a month I'm very pretty slim body with curves in all the right places long legs beautiful smile and eyes and blonde hair. Please send your number if interested in the same as me and having a nice arrangement as fwbs.

Again, not looking to be paid for this or that and not always looking for help either I'm very real and sincere in who I am and what I am looking for.. If you want text me 401-300-6762

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5680923096.html

Younger for mature fwb. W4 m (North Providence).

Younger smart fun sexy girl looking for more than just a hook up more of a fwb type of deal with an older married or mature male who is normal sane clean and well rounded as I am not a professional by any means and not looking for someone who hooks up on a daily very new to this nervous but hoping the right guy is out there email real for real only thanks.

Horny As Hell
07-13-16, 14:04
Hit several of mine as well, but pretty sure it's the spammer and they just changed pics that they use. Whenever I see Cumberland listed it just about always come back to that idiot.

Anyone have any intel on this girl from cumberland? I may see her tonight she hit one of my ad's on clce.

LuvEmHott
07-13-16, 14:34
Responded to an ad earlier purported to be a non-pro looking for an older guy for a fwb. I'll paste "her" reply below as well as the ad BUT when you charge $ it's NOT a fwb and depending upon ages involved more like a sugar daddy thing. The kicker is that "she" wants to meet for lunch etc and "borrow" the money BUT no action at all now. You got to wait until you've met "her" multiple times? LOL. Btw, the digits come back to a DUDE

"Her" reply.

Hey thanks fir the reply! About me, I'm looking for a fwb for a long-term thing nothing too serious but fun for the both of us not looking to rush into bed with someone though would like to meet and actually get to know eachother and let all the good stuff come naturally, I enjoy going out to eat, doing stuff outdoors, going different places and seeing different things. I'm currently struggling with my bills and rent so would appreciate finding someone who doesn't mind helping out here and there I'm a very clean self respecting young woman and want to find someone who appreciates my worth I'm extremely smart, well educated and hard working just fell onto some tough times. I'm free to meet today for a general meet and greet with someone who is looking for the same thing as me also would really appreciate a little help today with my rent if we did click and I could repay it either monetarily or in other ways within the next couple times of meeting. (120 $) is what I am behind on and generally wouldn't need a lot of help maybe something like that once or twice a month I'm very pretty slim body with curves in all the right places long legs beautiful smile and eyes and blonde hair. Please send your number if interested in the same as me and having a nice arrangement as fwbs.

Again, not looking to be paid for this or that and not always looking for help either I'm very real and sincere in who I am and what I am looking for.. If you want text me 401-300-6762

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5680923096.html

Younger for mature fwb. W4 m (North Providence).

Younger smart fun sexy girl looking for more than just a hook up more of a fwb type of deal with an older married or mature male who is normal sane clean and well rounded as I am not a professional by any means and not looking for someone who hooks up on a daily very new to this nervous but hoping the right guy is out there email real for real only thanks.& oh BTW, "she's" very new to this & nervous. Lmfao.

I got the same response, told "her" I wanted a selfie of her giving me the middle finger LOL.

Horny As Hell
07-13-16, 14:46
Lmao, we should all reply that it sounds great and for "her" to meet us. Give "her" a day and time to be at like the Applebee's etc and waste their time.

Send a reply like "Sounds just awesome, I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5 pm, just sit at the bar and I'll come over", LOL.

& oh BTW, "she's" very new to this & nervous. Lmfao.

I got the same response, told "her" I wanted a selfie of her giving me the middle finger LOL.

Lexus
07-13-16, 17:45
Hit several of mine as well, but pretty sure it's the spammer and they just changed pics that they use. Whenever I see Cumberland listed it just about always come back to that idiot.I do have a phone number not that means anything. Not shows up on facebook I haven't googled the number yet. I did ask her for a picture giving the peace sign haven't heard back yet. LOL.

LuvEmHott
07-13-16, 18:06
Lmao, we should all reply that it sounds great and for "her" to meet us. Give "her" a day and time to be at like the Applebee's etc and waste their time.

Send a reply like "Sounds just awesome, I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5 pm, just sit at the bar and I'll come over", LOL.I never did get that pic.

I like it, we all meet "her" at the same time, then after turn it into a fest.

MikeGeorge
07-14-16, 11:55
Anyone got any intel on this one. Traded a few emails last week but we have not hooked up yet. 60 for BBBJCIM 25 Latino has her own place on the Prov Johnston line. She sent a few pics she looks cute sorry dfid not save them.

LBrad52
07-14-16, 22:38
Anyone got any intel on this one. Traded a few emails last week but we have not hooked up yet. 60 for BBBJCIM 25 Latino has her own place on the Prov Johnston line. She sent a few pics she looks cute sorry dfid not save them.If you would like to share her info, send me a pm I'll toftt.

SteveInRI
07-15-16, 17:42
Went to see Hera for BBBJCIMS / Russian today. Agreed damage was. 40 but she asked me to pick up a pack of cigs on the way so it was. 30 and a pack of Newport 100's LOL. She does live with her pimp / boyfriend that was hanging outside the complex until I left. Service was very good! As posted before, she'll yap your ear off but skills are definitely worth the price of admission. Will definitely repeat. Just look at those tits!

Horny As Hell
07-15-16, 19:47
Lmao, toftt? Not hardly since Kayla has been around for YEARS and has been had by most of the guys here. She is also on my do not do list (wouldn't do her if she paid me) for good reason.

TOFTT and saw Kayla last week as she answered my CL ad. Last four digits 8577. Mid thirties, nice person. Lives in a duplex that reeked of cat piss and cigarette smoke. She has a good amount of psoriasis which was kind of a turn off. Went for a BBBJ (no CIM). It was average. Damage was. 60 Won't repeat as I've had much better for less.

Horny As Hell
07-15-16, 19:52
Like my previous post said, she is cheap and if you're into fatties or like huge tits or ass then you'll be happy. And BTW, if you met her thru the info provided it's only polite to say thanks for the info. She doesn't post her own ads and doesn't reply that much herself since her regs keep her busy.

Went to see Hera for BBBJCIMS / Russian today. Agreed damage was. 40 but she asked me to pick up a pack of cigs on the way so it was. 30 and a pack of Newport 100's LOL. She does live with her pimp / boyfriend that was hanging outside the complex until I left. Service was very good! As posted before, she'll yap your ear off but skills are definitely worth the price of admission. Will definitely repeat. Just look at those tits!

SteveInRI
07-16-16, 00:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SteveInRI
07-16-16, 00:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RI CheeseHead
07-16-16, 00:33
Lmao, toftt? Not hardly since Kayla has been around for YEARS and has been had by most of the guys here. She is also on my do not do list (wouldn't do her if she paid me) for good reason.What's the reason?

Tried to PM to ask that but says you're not receiving PM's. Hard to thank you if you don't receive Pm's either.

Horny As Hell
07-16-16, 13:23
Site's rules prohibit posting the reason but it has been implied here before. I'm a dog, and I'll do quite a few things and it's takes a lot to get on my do not do list. Most are on there for a health issue and a few are on there because they're either crazy or ripoffs etc.

As for "thanking" I never said Steve or you or anybody else had to, I simply said that IF YOU USE THE INFO it's courteous to say thanks. If I pm somebody info they can reply by pm if they want to or post thanks for the assist etc. My pm's are restricted and will stay that way due to all the trouble I got from leeches, mooches, etc.

I'm open to pms from somebody that contributes and proves that they're a legit monger etc.

I also find it VERY ironic that nobody had ever posted about her at all UNTIL after I did and then it becomes "OH YEAH ME TOO". Well why didn't anybody post that review or info prior? Unfortunately this happens a lot. It can be ok with either a gem or an utr though.

What's the reason?

Tried to PM to ask that but says you're not receiving PM's. Hard to thank you if you don't receive Pm's either.

SteveInRI
07-16-16, 14:19
Site's rules prohibit posting the reason but it has been implied here before. I'm a dog, and I'll do quite a few things and it's takes a lot to get on my do not do list. Most are on there for a health issue and a few are on there because they're either crazy or ripoffs etc.

As for "thanking" I never said Steve or you or anybody else had to, I simply said that IF YOU USE THE INFO it's courteous to say thanks. If I pm somebody info they can reply by pm if they want to or post thanks for the assist etc. My pm's are restricted and will stay that way due to all the trouble I got from leeches, mooches, etc.

I'm open to pms from somebody that contributes and proves that they're a legit monger etc.

I also find it VERY ironic that nobody had ever posted about her at all UNTIL after I did and then it becomes "OH YEAH ME TOO". Well why didn't anybody post that review or info prior? Unfortunately this happens a lot. It can be ok with either a gem or an utr though.Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.

Horny As Hell
07-16-16, 20:39
I said IF you newb and since you're so good at ASSUMING stuff you might as well not bother getting tested, you can just assume which bug she gave you dummy.

All you newbs should take a few hours and READ THE FORUM and then come on here to contribute and earn your stripes.

NOTE: If you had asked anybody at all about Kayla I know that you would have been told by multiple guys to avoid her but just keep on assuming.

But anyways, welcome to ignore. No need wasting my time seeing anything from you anymore.

Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.

iamioman
07-16-16, 22:02
Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.You are the one who is being ridiculous. No one said you owed anyone anything. If you don't like helpful information that's fine but thren why are you even here? If you ever plan on asking strangers for useful information you might want to try checking your attitude.

Lips1963
07-17-16, 10:52
Sorry if this post is a duplicate but I'd thought I'd submitted it a couple days ago but did not see it posted? Anyways, HAH could you please send me a PM? I need to discuss an important and potentially troubling issue with you, regarding a girl we both saw, but its not permitted to post about that issue publically. Thanks.

LuvEmHott
07-17-16, 11:24
THis one had posted in New London CL.

I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. She passed on my counter offer. My guess is she was looking for a casino score.

Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!

Krappenschitz
07-17-16, 15:46
Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.

PartTimePlayer
07-17-16, 22:19
Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.She actually hit my ad earlier today. By the time I checked emails, my window if opourtunity closed. Tried setting up for tomorrow but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Let me know if you take the plunge and I will do the same if I hookup tomorrow.

PartTimePlayer
07-18-16, 10:12
Ad is down now but names are Lexi and Apple. Anyone have any info on them?

Is Lexi the one they call dimples? Is Apple the same girl that used to do 3-somes in Woonsocket.

PM me if you have info please.

MattBr
07-18-16, 10:14
Saw her for an hour massage with BBBJ for $60.

Got the full hour, but the pics are NOT a great representation of her. She is a lot heavier and not in a sexy way. Her hands are huge and very strong. She is a smoker and it's ALL you will smell. It also was a really dirty apartment. Not a bad person and she wants you to be happy, but not a lot of skill or looks.

Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.

Hopontome
07-18-16, 10:36
Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.She has nice big natural tits. A really good attitude. Hosts in a slightly messy but safe place. I forget what the damage was, around 150. Slightly overweight. Friendly. Probably won't repeat, but because of personal preference. Smoker.

Joey Stock
07-18-16, 17:47
She has nice big natural tits. A really good attitude. Hosts in a slightly messy but safe place. I forget what the damage was, around 150. Slightly overweight. Friendly. Probably won't repeat, but because of personal preference. Smoker.I got a reply with those three pics from her but she said she's from Johnston? Did you guys see her in Pawtucket? How far off is she from the pictures? Is the face correct but body is just bigger? Skill in BBBJ not too good, she said she loves it?

PinayLuver
07-18-16, 21:53

I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. She passed on my counter offer. My guess is she was looking for a casino score.

Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!I'm not absolutely sure but she looks a little like Ms haise.

LuvEmHott
07-18-16, 23:24
I'm not absolutely sure but she looks a little like Ms haise.That's not Avery.

MattBr
07-19-16, 08:49
I got a reply with those three pics from her but she said she's from Johnston? Did you guys see her in Pawtucket? How far off is she from the pictures? Is the face correct but body is just bigger? Skill in BBBJ not too good, she said she loves it?She is not in Pawtucket (which she will fess up to later when you actually schedule. She is in Cranston on the Johnston line). Can't stress enough that the pictures are her but VERY flattering, she is NOT attractive and the body is NOT attractive. The location is a disgusting pig sty and it reeks of smoke. Nothing to clean up with after.

That said, she is genuinely sincere about everything and honest. BUT, your'e better off just setting your money on fire and jerking off with the ashes.

Hopefully, this less tactful and more direct response will be more effective for us all!

Griffiken
07-19-16, 13:29

Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!I'd be interested in her contact info if you're sharing. She looks to be right in my wheel house in terms of looks.

LuvEmHott
07-19-16, 20:23
I'd be interested in her contact info if you're sharing. She looks to be right in my wheel house in terms of looks.No contact info, only email thru CL server.

Dood508
07-20-16, 06:40
I saw her. I wouldn't necessarily go for her looks. But she's nice enough and the price is very good. I'll probably repeat just for the good deal.

Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.

CadillaCock
07-21-16, 15:27

no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix themI have been with some huge tit broads in my day but never before this big, size 60 H's! I lifted them up one at a time with both hands to suck them and I would guess they are at least 20 lbs per tit. And as far as her cherries I would say at least 5 inches each in diameter and there is no way in hell you can get the whole cherry in your mouth and as you know HAH I got a big mouth, LOL. Anyway she had promised me BBBJCIMDTWS so after I got done sucking on those monsters like a baby with a bottle I took my cock out and she was like OMG I won't be able to DT that. I said no worries just go as deep as you can and make sure you keep it in there till completion on the swallow. So she started sucking nice and slow and I grabbed her pony tail and began to pull her head into my cock to the back of her mouth as she didn't seem to mind but about 4 inches into her mouth is the max. She can take it to the back of her mouth but it isn't going down her throat. She has a good rhythym however and will not quit, will not time you and was relentless never stopping till I popped. I told her I was about to explode and she began swallowing at first and did keep it in till completion but after completion she had to spit the rest. Said it was just too much to swallow or DT. I told her it was great because she got it as deep as she could and swallowed what she could and spit the rest without making me end up finishing in my hand which I really hate when they quit before completion. So all in all she is cheap money and great performance. The black dude won't interrupt and had left the room to leave us in privacy but was back there as soon as I was leaving and we crossed paths with nothing said. He isn't violent because I was there for an hour which is much more time than we figured for but I don't think he was happy about the hour because she would not answer her cell till she finished me. As soon as it was over she answered the cell and said yeah we just finished and you can come back now!! She does live with him. Asked her if she wanted more customers and she said no thanks but I do want you as a regular customer. I laughed and said thanks for the compliment and sure I will be back because you didn't keep me waiting, you have an excellent attitude, you are very sweet and pleasant, you didn't time me, you didn't ask me for any money upfront, and you refuse to quit until your mission is accomplished and your price is more than fair. She must like compliments because she DFK me goodbye! This girl aims to please if she likes you.

Krappenschitz
07-21-16, 23:39

deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.Hey Lexus. (or anyone else) did you ever see 0178? I got a message from her and a different pic. Just wanted to see if you've seen her. I found her Facebook page and real name so I assume she's legit. Asked for 100 but seems negotiable.

Member #5633
07-22-16, 09:33
I have been with some huge tit broads in my day but never before this big, size 60 H's! I lifted them up one at a time with both hands to suck them and I would guess they are at least 20 lbs per tit. And as far as her cherries I would say at least 5 inches each in diameter and there is no way in hell you can get the whole cherry in your mouth and as you know HAH I got a big mouth, LOL. Anyway she had promised me BBBJCIMDTWS so after I got done sucking on those monsters like a baby with a bottle I took my cock out and she was like OMG I won't be able to DT that. I said no worries just go as deep as you can and make sure you keep it in there till completion on the swallow. So she started sucking nice and slow and I grabbed her pony tail and began to pull her head into my cock to the back of her mouth as she didn't seem to mind but about 4 inches into her mouth is the max. She can take it to the back of her mouth but it isn't going down her throat. She has a good rhythym however and will not quit, will not time you and was relentless never stopping till I popped. I told her I was about to explode and she began swallowing at first and did keep it in till completion but after completion she had to spit the rest. Said it was just too much to swallow or DT. I told her it was great because she got it as deep as she could and swallowed what she could and spit the rest without making me end up finishing in my hand which I really hate when they quit before completion. So all in all she is cheap money and great performance. The black dude won't interrupt and had left the room to leave us in privacy but was back there as soon as I was leaving and we crossed paths with nothing said. He isn't violent because I was there for an hour which is much more time than we figured for but I don't think he was happy about the hour because she would not answer her cell till she finished me. As soon as it was over she answered the cell and said yeah we just finished and you can come back now!! She does live with him. Asked her if she wanted more customers and she said no thanks but I do want you as a regular customer. I laughed and said thanks for the compliment and sure I will be back because you didn't keep me waiting, you have an excellent attitude, you are very sweet and pleasant, you didn't time me, you didn't ask me for any money upfront, and you refuse to quit until your mission is accomplished and your price is more than fair. She must like compliments because she DFK me goodbye! This girl aims to please if she likes you.I did my best to find a link or post to this girl because I would definitely like to see her. That being said I had no luck and am now asking for some help getting in contact with her. And I definitely do and will appreciate the help and effort. Thank you all.

Horny As Hell
07-22-16, 10:48
There isn't a link because she doesn't post she just answers ads BUT if you can read go back to my original post #1819 on 7/11/16 and the info is there if YOU LOOK close enough.

I did my best to find a link or post to this girl because I would definitely like to see her. That being said I had no luck and am now asking for some help getting in contact with her. And I definitely do and will appreciate the help and effort. Thank you all.

Skatar018
07-22-16, 16:44
am now asking for some help getting in contact with her.Nothing like a picture to give you the whole story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmyGa29zIqk
But remember one thing don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread.

Lexus
07-22-16, 21:15
Hey Lexus. (or anyone else) did you ever see 0178? I got a message from her and a different pic. Just wanted to see if you've seen her. I found her Facebook page and real name so I assume she's legit. Asked for 100 but seems negotiable.No never set anything up with her.

CadillaCock
07-24-16, 15:09

no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix themThis story is amusing H. She told me all the guys that first started seeing her were giving her 40 to 60 and now those same guys have been trying to cut her price to 30 or less after a certain person they quoted in their texts called HAH told them she dropped from 40 to 20 ! And then she said some asshole asked her if she would do video and she said no way and also wanted to know who this guy called HAH who was quoting 20 to her customers! I told her I didn't know any dude called HAH or any video dudes. I wonder who asked her about videos, LOL! I was talking with her bf last week who was partying with some other black dudes fairly straight up guys but even though I am over 6 ft 2 and real solid from the gym I still wouldn't want to piss them off when they all get together partying! Now I don't really care if you telling the truth or not. Undoubtedly you have always been straight up and I don't doubt she said it to you but all I can tell you is what she told me that she was pissed off by lower offers from guys who had previously paid more and quoted your info as her offering a BBBJ for 20 or even 30!

Horny As Hell
07-24-16, 15:28
Yeah well if I felt like it I could copy/paste the whole convo and post it but it would be a LOT of editing to remove my info from it. But this is why guys are not posting much and hold back the best info. You got guys referencing me that don't even know me which is BULLSHIT and I don't know how many times we got to say it but THIS SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM so just shut it.

Bottom line, she started her quotes at $40 and kept dropping it. It was her doing, not mine and she was the one that said she'd be cool with it being a regular thing at $25 not me. I was just being nice and giving guys some info but good luck on that.

Lastly, I never even brought up video at all with her either so that's just other idiots starting shit and dragging me into it.

This story is amusing H. She told me all the guys that first started seeing her were giving her 40 to 60 and now those same guys have been trying to cut her price to 30 or less after a certain person they quoted in their texts called HAH told them she dropped from 40 to 20 ! And then she said some asshole asked her if she would do video and she said no way and also wanted to know who this guy called HAH who was quoting 20 to her customers! I told her I didn't know any dude called HAH or any video dudes. I wonder who asked her about videos, LOL! I was talking with her bf last week who was partying with some other black dudes fairly straight up guys but even though I am over 6 ft 2 and real solid from the gym I still wouldn't want to piss them off when they all get together partying! Now I don't really care if you telling the truth or not. Undoubtedly you have always been straight up and I don't doubt she said it to you but all I can tell you is what she told me that she was pissed off by lower offers from guys who had previously paid more and quoted your info as her offering a BBBJ for 20 or even 30!

CadillaCock
07-24-16, 16:12
Yeah well if I felt like it I could copy/paste the whole convo and post it but it would be a LOT of editing to remove my info from it. But this is why guys are not posting much and hold back the best info. You got guys referencing me that don't even know me which is BULLSHIT and I don't know how many times we got to say it but THIS SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM so just shut it.

Bottom line, she started her quotes at $40 and kept dropping it. It was her doing, not mine and she was the one that said she'd be cool with it being a regular thing at $25 not me. I was just being nice and giving guys some info but good luck on that.

Lastly, I never even brought up video at all with her either so that's just other idiots starting shit and dragging me into it.Absolutely, I have no doubt she offered it up to you verbatim, but just wanted to let you know exactly what she told me is going on and of course none of these guys are going to come forward and say they texted her that HAH said you would do 20 or 30, even though they had been paying 40 or 50! Whoever they are I know she didn't send a friendly text back and say sure come over for 20!

CCF1234
07-25-16, 15:36
Was in RI on biz.

Set up an appt with her.

Pluses.

On time, great head CIM with swallow, cheap rate, nice chick.

Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).

I talked to him seemed like an ok guy.

Minus'.

Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).

CadillaCock
07-25-16, 18:15
Was in RI on biz.

Set up an appt with her.

Pluses.

Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).

Minus'.

Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).What! Didn't you see the pic of her tits on this forum. You didn't expect to see huge tits that sag to her belly? I told everyone they were size 60 H and real not fake. No way in hell could mother nature produce tits that big and not have them sag to her belly. At that bohemoth size only doctor installed bolt ons could not sag to her belly!! I lifted each one of those massive bohemoths up into the air with my 2 hands and I would estimate them at 20 pounds each! She has to special order her bras at 80 dollars each! I can't say that I have ever seen cherries that big either at about 5 inches in diameter and no way in hell could anyone suck one of those cherries into his mouth and make it disappear, but fun to try, LOL.

Jo Blo
07-28-16, 10:43
Anyone know this one from woonsocket, goes by Crystal. She's the one on the right. Said 60 for a massage.

Rimike
07-28-16, 15:34
Anyone know this one from woonsocket, goes by Crystal. She's the one on the right. Said 60 for a massage.The picture is dated, she has very short hair now. She is a very big with big tits. I did a half hour which was suppose to include a handy for 60. I opted for BBBJCIM, with no swallow for another 20 after getting there. Was told 60 for BJ only. I did not think massage was great but I did not ask for strong. Head was pretty good, worked on boys a bit as well, not attractive, she is pleasant, non smoker as well.

Jo Blo
07-28-16, 15:54
The picture is dated, she has very short hair now. She is a very big with big tits. I did a half hour which was suppose to include a handy for 60. I opted for BBBJCIM, with no swallow for another 20 after getting there. Was told 60 for BJ only. I did not think massage was great but I did not ask for strong. Head was pretty good, worked on boys a bit as well, not attractive, she is pleasant, non smoker as well.Thanks Mike, think I'll pass. Search continues for a good indie bodyrub girl. Not liking the reviews I've seen lately.

Tp1701
07-28-16, 22:13
So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.

MikeGeorge
07-29-16, 15:05
So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.He is right about everything. However if you are into young black woman and hairy pussy she is great. No rush what so ever and super reasonable for FS.

Lips1963
07-30-16, 10:04
So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Kid and Play haircut"?

Here you go

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/529b67dfe4b06bb4b8f64fcc/t/55810562e4b0695ecee7cbe4/1434518883041/image.jpg

A2

Lips1963
08-01-16, 12:30
Thank you!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Kid and Play haircut"?

Here you go

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/529b67dfe4b06bb4b8f64fcc/t/55810562e4b0695ecee7cbe4/1434518883041/image.jpg

A2

RI CheeseHead
08-02-16, 15:30
Similar experience. Nice girl, not a looker of course. Good rate.

"Roommate" leaves as you're walking, doesn't even look at you so not scary at all, she explains everything.

Apartment a little too smoky. I may have caught her on a bad day, didn't take the jugs out.

Too much teeth and too much hands but she would always ask if I liked it or what I liked if not that. Tried to please.

Not the best of areas (a lot of unemployment, people out, kids out etc) but the building itself was very safe.

And awesome parking situation (at least in daylight for sure) m, lots of choices.

Couldn't tell if user or not, didn't see evidence.

Nice person.

But I think I'd rather have a LD at CD or Caddy.

Was in RI on biz.

Set up an appt with her.

Pluses.

Minus'.

Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).

CadillaCock
08-03-16, 11:42
Similar experience. Nice girl, not a looker of course. Good rate.

"Roommate" leaves as you're walking, doesn't even look at you so not scary at all, she explains everything.

Apartment a little too smoky. I may have caught her on a bad day, didn't take the jugs out.

Too much teeth and too much hands but she would always ask if I liked it or what I liked if not that. Tried to please.

Not the best of areas (a lot of unemployment, people out, kids out etc) but the building itself was very safe.

And awesome parking situation (at least in daylight for sure) m, lots of choices.

Couldn't tell if user or not, didn't see evidence.

Nice person.

But I think I'd rather have a LD at CD or Caddy.Just my opinion but what you received for what she charged you is one of the best deals you will find in RI and compares to the price of SW's but better yet she has a safe place with plenty of parking and she doesn't time you. There are only 2 other gals I know that have their own safe place and charge that low a price. I look at it this way when I go to see Destiny, Hera, Donna, Ashley, etc who all have their own place and they charge 40 to 50 it is actually FREE simply because I see a lot of girls that I have to meet at a hotel and pay 40 to 50 for the room before I even pay for their services. I don't think it can get cheaper or better than that. Also Hera and Destiny take directions well. Hera takes her top off if you want it topless and she would have done no hands if requested or anything you request and never had a teeth problem with her either and the same with Destiny and the others I mentioned. But again I believe your report is accurate and this is just my opinion but I would highly recommend you speak up and tell these gals exactly what you want and hopefully you will be much happier since after all, you are the one paying and these girls want to please so you come back for more! If I tell a girl I want what I want and she can't take directions and do it I never repeat. Also I won't repeat if a girl promises CIM and she doesn't take the CIM all the way to completion right till the last drop, spit or swallow I don't care as long as she can take it home. Hera swallows all, Destiny spits but never too soon, Donna and Ashley swallow all.

RhodyRob007
08-03-16, 14:38
I just got a text from Danielle out of the blue. I had last sent her one in June and never heard back. After seeing these reports I figured she was done. Maybe the BF didn't work out. Anyone else get a text?

I figured that much when I saw and we hung for a bit she talked about a guy she meet for a little bit. Thanks for getting back to me on it.

Lexus
08-03-16, 15:17
I just got a text from Danielle out of the blue. I had last sent her one in June and never heard back. After seeing these reports I figured she was done. Maybe the BF didn't work out. Anyone else get a text?No texts here. Hop on that I'd like to see her again that's for sure.

LBrad52
08-03-16, 17:37
Just my opinion but what you received for what she charged you is one of the best deals you will find in RI and compares to the price of SW's but better yet she has a safe place with plenty of parking and she doesn't time you. There are only 2 other gals I know that have their own safe place and charge that low a price. I look at it this way when I go to see Destiny, Hera, Donna, Ashley, etc who all have their own place and they charge 40 to 50 it is actually FREE simply because I see a lot of girls that I have to meet at a hotel and pay 40 to 50 for the room before I even pay for their services. I don't think it can get cheaper or better than that. Also Hera and Destiny take directions well. Hera takes her top off if you want it topless and she would have done no hands if requested or anything you request and never had a teeth problem with her either and the same with Destiny and the others I mentioned. But again I believe your report is accurate and this is just my opinion but I would highly recommend you speak up and tell these gals exactly what you want and hopefully you will be much happier since after all, you are the one paying and these girls want to please so you come back for more! If I tell a girl I want what I want and she can't take directions and do it I never repeat. Also I won't repeat if a girl promises CIM and she doesn't take the CIM all the way to completion right till the last drop, spit or swallow I don't care as long as she can take it home. Hera swallows all, Destiny spits but never too soon, Donna and Ashley swallow all.Hey CD any info on Ashley? Pm me if you like bro.

Lexus
08-03-16, 22:48
No texts here. Hop on that I'd like to see her again that's for sure.About an hour after I wrote this she texted me I responed back never heard back. LOL.

RhodyRob007
08-03-16, 23:56
Ha. We traded texts, I wasn't available today but she said she'd text me tomorrow. Specifically asked that I never initiate texting, for privacy. Fine by me. (It's not like she has my actual cell number.) We'll see if I hear from her tomorrow.

About an hour after I wrote this she texted me I responed back never heard back. LOL.

Lexus
08-04-16, 13:41
Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.

MattBr
08-04-16, 14:34
Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.Here are excerpts of what I wrote up on her in two previous reports on the BP page:

My original post:

My Experience.

Saw her for an hour massage with BBBJ for $60.

Got the full hour, but the pics are NOT a great representation of her. She is a lot heavier and not in a sexy way. Her hands are huge and very strong. She is a smoker and it's ALL you will smell. It also was a really dirty apartment. Not a bad person and she wants you to be happy, but not a lot of skill or looks.

My follow up when someone insisted on learning more about her:

She is not in Pawtucket (which she will fess up to later when you actually schedule. She is in Cranston on the Johnston line). Can't stress enough that the pictures are her but VERY flattering, she is NOT attractive and the body is NOT attractive. The location is a disgusting pig sty and it reeks of smoke. Nothing to clean up with after.

That said, she is genuinely sincere about everything and honest. BUT, your'e better off just setting your money on fire and jerking off with the ashes.

Hopefully, this less tactful and more direct response will be more effective for us all!

PartTimePlayer
08-04-16, 15:29
Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.Check back on page 3 or 4 for.

Post #'s 1848,1847 and 1846.

RhodyRob007
08-05-16, 10:26
She never texted me back. So I guess she found what she was looking for. Too bad.

Ha. We traded texts, I wasn't available today but she said she'd text me tomorrow. Specifically asked that I never initiate texting, for privacy. Fine by me. (It's not like she has my actual cell number.) We'll see if I hear from her tomorrow.

Lexus
08-05-16, 18:32
She never texted me back. So I guess she found what she was looking for. Too bad.Yeah I never heard back from her either.

MarriedTom
08-07-16, 06:53
Responded to Her ad of "adult fun". Ad was up only a short time. Made the appt for late afternoon. Nice place, discreet parking. Right near a well known market. Greeted enthusiastically by a mommy next door type. Older than Destiny, but younger than Kelli or Donna. A little thick, but nice big naturals. A quick hug and off came the clothes. Went for the $50 BBBJTC. Great technique. A mix of tongue, hands, mouth and throat. She also will do CFS for $80, but BYOC!! Catch Her while you can!!

HarleyGuy09
08-07-16, 07:52
Anyone seen Brenda, older woman claims to be from Woonsocket but has a mad # Thanks.

CadillaCock
08-07-16, 21:18
Responded to Her ad of "adult fun". Ad was up only a short time. Made the appt for late afternoon. Nice place, discreet parking. Right near a well known market. Greeted enthusiastically by a mommy next door type. Older than Destiny, but younger than Kelli or Donna. A little thick, but nice big naturals. A quick hug and off came the clothes. Went for the $50 BBBJTC. Great technique. A mix of tongue, hands, mouth and throat. She also will do CFS for $80, but BYOC!! Catch Her while you can!!Here is her pic from back in May when she was advertising on CL. She is back again and LBrad, MarriedTom, myself and I am sure others have had the pleasure! Nice BBBJCIMDT action with swallow or if you prefer she will let you paint her face. Best DATY ever. She has multiple orgasms and will fill your mouth full with pussy juice. Clean, friendly, and no rush service.

ThwhtKnight
08-08-16, 08:01
Here is her pic from back in May when she was advertising on CL. She is back again and LBrad, MarriedTom, myself and I am sure others have had the pleasure! Nice BBBJCIMDT action with swallow or if you prefer she will let you paint her face. Best DATY ever. She has multiple orgasms and will fill your mouth full with pussy juice. Clean, friendly, and no rush service.Damn I'd love to meet her, good catch guys.

Rimike
08-08-16, 09:26
Anyone seen Brenda, older woman claims to be from Woonsocket but has a mad # Thanks.I had seen a Brenda from Woonsocket back in September. Older woman, not very attractive and was heavy. Reddish brown hair. Had asked for BBBJ, I don't think it was CIM (don't remember). The BJ was a bit to sloppy for me. Her place was very clean. She is a smoker but not inside her place. She was very nice but I did not return.

LuvEmHott
08-08-16, 12:58
Anyone familiar with a blonde Penny from Warwick? Anything to report? Searches pulled up diff Penny's? Thanks.

Member #5633
08-08-16, 15:15
Does anybody know anything about these two? I know one of the pair from when she lived in Woonsocket with another chick about a year-and-a-half ago. Apparently they split up and now she's with this new one in Johnston doing the same thing. Just didn't know if anybody had seen them I looked back quite a ways and had not seen any reviews which is not really a good thing. I would think that guys would jump at the chance to be with two girls at the same time as there are not many offering that service. If not I am still planning on taking the plunge at some point in the near future when money allows and will report back. Hope to hear something good bad or otherwise.

LBrad52
08-08-16, 22:28
Does anybody know anything about these two? I know one of the pair from when she lived in Woonsocket with another chick about a year-and-a-half ago. Apparently they split up and now she's with this new one in Johnston doing the same thing. Just didn't know if anybody had seen them I looked back quite a ways and had not seen any reviews which is not really a good thing. I would think that guys would jump at the chance to be with two girls at the same time as there are not many offering that service. If not I am still planning on taking the plunge at some point in the near future when money allows and will report back. Hope to hear something good bad or otherwise.I was with Lexi this afternoon, nice BBBJ cimShe mentioned her girlfriend to me after she was done spitting out a huge load which she kept in her mouth for awhile.

Told me if I wanted a two girl BBBJ cim, text her tomorrow. Donation was. 40 for her today. 2 Girls. 80.

Tp1701
08-08-16, 22:38
Does anybody know anything about these two? I know one of the pair from when she lived in Woonsocket with another chick about a year-and-a-half ago. Apparently they split up and now she's with this new one in Johnston doing the same thing. Just didn't know if anybody had seen them I looked back quite a ways and had not seen any reviews which is not really a good thing. I would think that guys would jump at the chance to be with two girls at the same time as there are not many offering that service. If not I am still planning on taking the plunge at some point in the near future when money allows and will report back. Hope to hear something good bad or otherwise.Are you talking about Michelle and Apple? It's either one of them I would see them immediately.

MattBr
08-08-16, 23:09
Are you talking about Michelle and Apple? It's either one of them I would see them immediately.Here are the pics, sadly. No Apple or Michelle.

LBrad52
08-08-16, 23:16
This is the ad for the chick in Johnston,(lexi) her girlfriend will be with her tomorrow for dbls.

Monday funday (Johnston) hide this posting.

Body: average height: 4'11" (149 cm) status: single.

I'm home alone. And like the title says I'm definitely looking to have a little fun. I'm in johnston off killingly would love to have you over. I like chubby white males but sense of humor is a must. Also I love to drink smoke and party. I'm about 4/11 110 d cups and dimples a tiny little thing plus I'm bisexual not looking for couples though just a cute little someone who's willing to drive over and play with me. Just for a little. My place is quiet and in a very good neighborhood. Near the Cumberland farms and marylous. I'm younger but don't mind older just don't be like 80 tryna wife me up or something. I'm not looking to get marrried or have kids. Just shoot the shit with sum one cute any takers?

Manis Blue
08-08-16, 23:18
Report from craigslist.

ALERT!! Lady posting in Chelsea is a thief! - w4 m (Chelsea) hide this posting.

There is a lady posting in Chelsea. Mid 20's, 5'0", white blonde.

Posted a "Monday sucks" ad today.

She will ask you to text her number, area code *number 4845, with a pic of yourself. She lures you into the apartment, goes to the bathroom, and leaves as a brother's male "roommate" enters the apartment. Runs off with the money. Stay safe guys (and gals.).

Krappenschitz
08-09-16, 09:59
This one doesn't sound familiar to me but posting just in case you see her.

Smithfield motel woman ripoff.

What1234
08-09-16, 17:40
Anyone familiar with a blonde Penny from Warwick? Anything to report? Searches pulled up diff Penny's? Thanks.The really hot one?

Member #5633
08-09-16, 19:38
Here are the pics, sadly. No Apple or Michelle.Apple is the other chick in the black thing. I asked Lexie who that was. I haven't seen her in about a year-and-a-half as I said when she was with Michelle. Looks like she may have lost a little weight. She sent me a couple other pics of Apple and it is definitely her.

LuvEmHott
08-09-16, 20:44
The really hot one?Yes, she appears to be, any Intel you can share?

MattBr
08-10-16, 09:41
Apple is the other chick in the black thing. I asked Lexie who that was. I haven't seen her in about a year-and-a-half as I said when she was with Michelle. Looks like she may have lost a little weight. She sent me a couple other pics of Apple and it is definitely her.Okay. I totally see it now, sorry for the misinformation!! Can you post the other pics! Would love to see Apple again, but would REALLY love to see Michelle again!

GrafDog1
08-10-16, 12:02
Okay. I totally see it now, sorry for the misinformation!! Can you post the other pics! Would love to see Apple again, but would REALLY love to see Michelle again!Apple and Michelle always got good reviews. Someone said they were just two fun chicks that always seemed to need a little help w / $. I'm pretty sure I have their old cell#'s.

Member #5633
08-10-16, 13:00
Apple and Michelle always got good reviews. Someone said they were just two fun chicks that always seemed to need a little help w / $. I'm pretty sure I have their old cell#'s.I accidentally deleted the apple pics and did not ask her to re send. For those that did not see them apple and Michelle lived together. And they were a blast in the rack period eating each other out everything. Then it all came to an end. Have no idea what this other chick is all about. I do plan on finding out if the price is right as money is a little tight. The only review I have seen of her was a little bit back from the guy who got the BJ. I am thinking of going that route myself just to test the waters and then take it from there.

Jay1313
08-10-16, 14:07
Anyone hear of a spinner sherry from Johnston? Haven't seen her in a while don't know if anyone else has.

MattBr
08-10-16, 14:49
Apple and Michelle always got good reviews. Someone said they were just two fun chicks that always seemed to need a little help w / $. I'm pretty sure I have their old cell#'s.Agreed, they were AMAZING together. Wouldn't mind seeing Apple alone if that's possible! I tried both their numbers recently but to no avail.

Jay1313
08-10-16, 18:55
I had gotten yet another email from the FIRST set (ie original girls next door ad) and she told me that she didn't post another ad at all, that the second ad was from someone else and whomever placed that ad was just using the interest in them to get some easy business. The original girls say that they rarely post and if they do it's just ONCE and that they get more than enough replies from that to make them happy. BTW, they also say that the $150 each ($300 total) doesn't have a time limit and MSOG are ok as long as you're able to get it up. I was told that 1 to 2 hrs is the average but they've gone over 3 hrs too as all were having fun. Only rules given were no Greek and mandatory CFS.

The tag on the other ad jpeg's were added by myself as I copied them from the second ad. What rates were the "ladies" from the second ad asking for? I myself was NOT interested since I felt they were being underhanded in trying to get business AND her digits went to multiple ads all over the net. In other words they're definite PRO's and not UTR amateurs just in need of some cash.ANY idea how I can get a hold of sherry from Johnston?

What1234
08-10-16, 19:57
Yes, she appears to be, any Intel you can share?She's a fucking pain in the ass to get to meet and will want you to wear a rubber for head. Can be talked out of it though. Good luck with that one.

LBrad52
08-10-16, 22:10
ANY idea how I can get a hold of sherry from Johnston?Are you asking about Sherry that lived on George Waterman Rd?

Lips1963
08-11-16, 11:17
Agreed, they were AMAZING together. Wouldn't mind seeing Apple alone if that's possible! I tried both their numbers recently but to no avail.Ok, I tried re-reading all the posts about this, and I can't even find the original ad that was being discussed. I just cannot follow this thread at all--is it just me? Because I've met Michelle and Apple and I too would like to know: Either of these girls being discussed--are either of them Michelle or Apple? From the pictures that were posted, one of them surely looks like Apple but I can't be sure. The other could easily be Michelle. But its impossible to tell for sure from those pics. But would someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS--someone who has actually MET Appple and Michelle, and who has also MET these two girls in the pics in question that were posted below--please clarify? Because I too would consider seeing them, but the whole thread is TOTALLY unclear!

Jay1313
08-11-16, 11:56
Are you asking about Sherry that lived on George Waterman Rd?Yes definitely.

Member #5633
08-11-16, 12:50
Ok, I tried re-reading all the posts about this, and I can't even find the original ad that was being discussed. I just cannot follow this thread at all--is it just me? Because I've met Michelle and Apple and I too would like to know: Either of these girls being discussed--are either of them Michelle or Apple? From the pictures that were posted, one of them surely looks like Apple but I can't be sure. The other could easily be Michelle. But its impossible to tell for sure from those pics. But would someone WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS--someone who has actually MET Appple and Michelle, and who has also MET these two girls in the pics in question that were posted below--please clarify? Because I too would consider seeing them, but the whole thread is TOTALLY unclear!I will try to clear things up as I kind of started this whole thing. I had seen apple and Michelle a couple years ago and then apparently they split up stop posting and could not get in touch by phone. Earlier this week I answered a CL ad. I asked for some pics and she sent me some the ones that are posted here that you can see. I asked who the other girl was and she said that was her girlfriend Apple. So we went back and forth and yes indeed it is the same chick that was with Michelle and she is now doing the same stuff with this new girl. I have no idea what is up with Michelle and I have not seen this new girl or apple yet but I plan on it and will report back. Hope this clears things up and if you go back to read all of the different posts it will probably make more sense. Once people heard those names and started commenting the whole thread got a little disjointed.

Fun0410
08-11-16, 18:15
The Sherry I know from Johnston, is no spinner. Not the one I know. I have seen her recently. She is about 40, decent shape, with big nipples. She is a pretty good time but definitely not a spinner. This one lives with her daughter in an apartment in Johnston.

LBrad52
08-11-16, 23:06
The Sherry I know from Johnston, is no spinner. Not the one I know. I have seen her recently. She is about 40, decent shape, with big nipples. She is a pretty good time but definitely not a spinner. This one lives with her daughter in an apartment in Johnston.Yep that's the one, has a piercing on her clean shaven pussy.

Bsson
08-12-16, 02:18
Hey Guys,

I have a question, I placed a ad on CL Ce, and I got a response. Well the response seems legit up until I get this chick wanting me to verify "My profile" using that site. For the past 2 days I have been receiving email with pictures of this particular lady in various stage of dress (I. E. Naked some clothed), all wanting me to go to that particular web site. I haven't yet. I think this a scam, has anyone had this happen to them?. Before I forget the email always says sent by My I phone.

P Sil
08-12-16, 06:46
Hey Guys,

I have a question, I placed a ad on CL Ce, and I got a response. Well the response seems legit up until I get this chick wanting me to verify "My profile" using that site. For the past 2 days I have been receiving email with pictures of this particular lady in various stage of dress (I. E. Naked some clothed), all wanting me to go to that particular web site. I haven't yet. I think this a scam, has anyone had this happen to them?. Before I forget the email always says sent by My I phone.I have never followed through with any contact that required me to verify through a web site. I frequently get that and responses that ask me to send an email to their personal email account. But what I have found is that if you ask a very simple question such as " in what town do you live" or something equally simple, they will never provide an answer.

NY Monger
08-12-16, 09:11
My guess is that its a scam.

But given there are so many other ways for you and this babe to prove you're legit, like meeting for a drink, I'd stay far away from any site the offers to "verify" you. Are you really going to provide a lot of personal info to an anonymous site, so you can engage in an activity that is illegal and carries criminal penalties if you're caught? But only you can decide how much risk you're willing to accept, so, my advice is worth what you paid for it. Nothing!

Hey Guys,

I have a question, I placed a ad on CL Ce, and I got a response. Well the response seems legit up until I get this chick wanting me to verify "My profile" using that site. For the past 2 days I have been receiving email with pictures of this particular lady in various stage of dress (I. E. Naked some clothed), all wanting me to go to that particular web site. I haven't yet. I think this a scam, has anyone had this happen to them?. Before I forget the email always says sent by My I phone.

Raven1950
08-12-16, 09:48
My guess is that its a scam.

But given there are so many other ways for you and this babe to prove you're legit, like meeting for a drink, I'd stay far away from any site the offers to "verify" you. Are you really going to provide a lot of personal info to an anonymous site, so you can engage in an activity that is illegal and carries criminal penalties if you're caught? But only you can decide how much risk you're willing to accept, so, my advice is worth what you paid for it. Nothing!I've gotten those emails, asking me to go to a site and register this, register that. They are just scams. I find when I post on CL that the girls who answer right away, respond to your second email, and will send you a pic 99% of the time are real girls. I also found that their are a lot of lonely girls out there who will do anything for company. They may not be the best looking ones, may not be spinners but they have all the equipment and great attitude. And I find that attitude can knock down a lot of barrier s.

Don't get me wrong there are some scammers out there that will go back and forth with you than hit you with a webpage to go to. Don't Waste Your Time.

Have Fun Brother.

CadillaCock
08-12-16, 10:36
Hey Guys,

I have a question, I placed a ad on CL Ce, and I got a response. Well the response seems legit up until I get this chick wanting me to verify "My profile" using that site. For the past 2 days I have been receiving email with pictures of this particular lady in various stage of dress (I. E. Naked some clothed), all wanting me to go to that particular web site. I haven't yet. I think this a scam, has anyone had this happen to them?. Before I forget the email always says sent by My I phone.Simply put it is a gimmick to get you to spend money on a verification website and the girls that send you their pics are fake and put on CL as a trolling ad for the verification website to suck you in. Go try to register and fill it all out and then they will ask for your credit card number of course when they say it is totally free! Just another one of the million internet scams that want your money or your credit card number. Oh yeah, on another subject, I forgot to mention that you just won the foreign lottery for 20 million but you must send me 5 thousand in a bank check in order to process the overseas duty and customs paper work fees in order to collect the 20 million! You do want to collect your 20 million, right? All I need is 5 thousand to process it for you so you can receive your winnings.

Bsson
08-12-16, 11:06
Simply put it is a gimmick to get you to spend money on a verification website and the girls that send you their pics are fake and put on CL as a trolling ad for the verification website to suck you in. Go try to register and fill it all out and then they will ask for your credit card number of course when they say it is totally free! Just another one of the million internet scams that want your money or your credit card number. Oh yeah, on another subject, I forgot to mention that you just won the foreign lottery for 20 million but you must send me 5 thousand in a bank check in order to process the overseas duty and customs paper work fees in order to collect the 20 million! You do want to collect your 20 million, right? All I need is 5 thousand to process it for you so you can receive your winnings.I figured it was a scam after the 3rd email. The problem I have how do you weed out the true hits verses the spams. I tell them to put something in the subject line and 90 % don't so I just delete them.

MikeGeorge
08-12-16, 14:20
I got to be honest with you guys its been a long time since I saw a post from a real girl on CL I think any that are real some ass keeps flagging them!

Lips1963
08-12-16, 14:39
I figured it was a scam after the 3rd email. The problem I have how do you weed out the true hits verses the spams. I tell them to put something in the subject line and 90 % don't so I just delete them.I have found that 100% of those knids of ads which require "verification" of ANY kind are scams. And you are right--they do not respond to queries, they are all robot responses. Not that I've EVER given any my credit card! Hell, almost by definition that woud be a fuckin' scam!

Kilrain
08-12-16, 16:23
This one responded to my ad. Anybody know her?

Skatar018
08-12-16, 16:51
The problem I have how do you weed out the true hits verses the spams.An easy way to tell is have them text your burner phone.

You give them one chance, non compliance for me means they're off to the spam folder.

After they meet that criteria I ask them to confirm they are legit by sending a naked picture of themselves usually holding a sign with the date & giving me the finger, some will some won't.

If it's an incall to them they have to comply with the request especially if it's not in my usual backyard area of play or I beg off.

If they are coming to me I may relax the requirements a bit but not much.

You still have to negotiate donation, service, & when payment is due, speaking for myself I don't pay up front & that can be a deal breaker for a lot of girls.

CLCE at one point was a pretty good thing & you could find a lot of pretty good providers at a good price point, but not so much any more, though some areas of the country seem to have better luck with it as compared to this region. I will now only spend about 15-30 minutes on CLCE as most of it is a waste of my time & effort.

Lexus
08-12-16, 18:34
Just had this lady hit my ad says from north Smithfield I know someone posted something about a Smithfield person. Any info on her. And ill never understand if your going to post a warning put a picture or more info.

Lexus
08-12-16, 18:36
This one responded to my ad. Anybody know her?She kinda cute hope it works out for you tho. Be sure to post a review I would mind giving her a shot myself.

Member #5633
08-13-16, 09:21
I will try to clear things up as I kind of started this whole thing. I had seen apple and Michelle a couple years ago and then apparently they split up stop posting and could not get in touch by phone. Earlier this week I answered a CL ad. I asked for some pics and she sent me some the ones that are posted here that you can see. I asked who the other girl was and she said that was her girlfriend Apple. So we went back and forth and yes indeed it is the same chick that was with Michelle and she is now doing the same stuff with this new girl. I have no idea what is up with Michelle and I have not seen this new girl or apple yet but I plan on it and will report back. Hope this clears things up and if you go back to read all of the different posts it will probably make more sense. Once people heard those names and started commenting the whole thread got a little disjointed.Lexi is just like she describes herself. Light skinned black, tats, a little chunky, soft cans that really bounce around. The room is in the basement of the house in a nice neighborhood but it's kind of dumpy. You have to go around back and down the bulkhead. Quick talk she was taking her clothes off almost immediately. Said I wanted oral which was uncovered, then full, which was covered and then finish in mouth which she agreed to 4 80. Don't know if daty is on the menu. After oral she just hopped on as I was on the couch. Not sure if she uses the bed or not I did not ask that is just where all started when I was standing and then plopped down on the couch. Finished up as we agreedgot dressed and some small talk, 3 some with Apple perhaps next time. I would recommend seeing her again especially at the price. 40 4 cim alone is a good deal.

LBrad52
08-13-16, 12:51
Lexi is just like she describes herself. Light skinned black, tats, a little chunky, soft cans that really bounce around. The room is in the basement of the house in a nice neighborhood but it's kind of dumpy. You have to go around back and down the bulkhead. Quick talk she was taking her clothes off almost immediately. Said I wanted oral which was uncovered, then full, which was covered and then finish in mouth which she agreed to 4 80. Don't know if daty is on the menu. After oral she just hopped on as I was on the couch. Not sure if she uses the bed or not I did not ask that is just where all started when I was standing and then plopped down on the couch. Finished up as we agreedgot dressed and some small talk, 3 some with Apple perhaps next time. I would recommend seeing her again especially at the price. 40 4 cim alone is a good deal.Daty is avaialable, I had her in a 69 for almost 10 minutes and she was digging it.

Lips1963
08-13-16, 15:09
This one is not a robot, I was emailing her back and forth and she was repyling and making sense in real time. Then the ad went down, but before it did, I cut and pasted the ad text. She sent me a picture with an attractive light skinned black girl with braids, but you can't see much of her body. I would upload that pic but I'm having trouble handling pics on my computer today for some reason. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Tell me what you want. W4 m (Prov) hide this posting.

Sexy thick ebony 25 yea old. Aiming to please for flowers. Tell me what you want and where I should come to. Flowers and pic necessary fresh tight pussy waiting for you.

DISCRETE IS A MUST.

I AM NOT A PRO- just looking for quick help.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Fun0410
08-13-16, 19:03
I remember seeing a review on here about the couple from Providence who answers ads on CL. Husband watches I guess. I can't find the review when I am ready to pull the trigger?? Any help.

Someguyinri
08-14-16, 08:59
I will try to clear things up as I kind of started this whole thing. I had seen apple and Michelle a couple years ago and then apparently they split up stop posting and could not get in touch by phone. Earlier this week I answered a CL ad. I asked for some pics and she sent me some the ones that are posted here that you can see. I asked who the other girl was and she said that was her girlfriend Apple. So we went back and forth and yes indeed it is the same chick that was with Michelle and she is now doing the same stuff with this new girl. I have no idea what is up with Michelle and I have not seen this new girl or apple yet but I plan on it and will report back. Hope this clears things up and if you go back to read all of the different posts it will probably make more sense. Once people heard those names and started commenting the whole thread got a little disjointed.Add me to the list of people who miss Apple and Michelle. They were my ATF girls, visited them a bunch when they were both in Woonsocket. Yes, they split up. I lost touch with Apple, but I see from the past few threads that she seems to have been found. As for Michelle, sadly she got herself into some trouble and has been on an extended visit to MCI. I've stayed in touch up until recently and visited her, but unfortunately we've fallen out of touch. Not sure where she is these days, but I miss her!

LBrad52
08-14-16, 14:00
This one is not a robot, I was emailing her back and forth and she was repyling and making sense in real time. Then the ad went down, but before it did, I cut and pasted the ad text. She sent me a picture with an attractive light skinned black girl with braids, but you can't see much of her body. I would upload that pic but I'm having trouble handling pics on my computer today for some reason. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Tell me what you want. W4 m (Prov) hide this posting.

Sexy thick ebony 25 yea old. Aiming to please for flowers. Tell me what you want and where I should come to. Flowers and pic necessary fresh tight pussy waiting for you.

DISCRETE IS A MUST.

I AM NOT A PRO- just looking for quick help.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.I am in contact with her now, waiting for a response, I'll let you know how it goes.

VanillaPorter
08-15-16, 07:28
Lexi is just like she describes herself. Light skinned black, tats, a little chunky, soft cans that really bounce around. The room is in the basement of the house in a nice neighborhood but it's kind of dumpy. You have to go around back and down the bulkhead. Quick talk she was taking her clothes off almost immediately. Said I wanted oral which was uncovered, then full, which was covered and then finish in mouth which she agreed to 4 80. Don't know if daty is on the menu. After oral she just hopped on as I was on the couch. Not sure if she uses the bed or not I did not ask that is just where all started when I was standing and then plopped down on the couch. Finished up as we agreedgot dressed and some small talk, 3 some with Apple perhaps next time. I would recommend seeing her again especially at the price. 40 4 cim alone is a good deal.Does she post using Caramel or something like that? Having to go in through the bulkhead is the same thing with the girl I'm thinking of.

Member #5633
08-15-16, 07:46
Does she post using Caramel or something like that? Having to go in through the bulkhead is the same thing with the girl I'm thinking of.I don't really know what the caramel thing means. She has been posting on CL. Nice neighborhood go up the street and the house is on the left there is a fence where the gate to the left of the garage walk around bulkhead down the steps and there is a door into the basement. Walk-in couch to the left bed straight ahead against the wall. Hope this clears things up but not really sure what you were asking.

Lips1963
08-15-16, 10:10
I am in contact with her now, waiting for a response, I'll let you know how it goes.Thanks, please let us know if you get any further with her, that would be useful. I was trying to find out what the donation was, then she said she wasn't a pro. Which of course she puts in her ads, but she also puts in her ads she wants flowers. She was responding to my general questions till we got to the matter of the donation. Then she suddenly went silent.

ThwhtKnight
08-15-16, 12:22
Lexi is just like she describes herself. Light skinned black, tats, a little chunky, soft cans that really bounce around. The room is in the basement of the house in a nice neighborhood but it's kind of dumpy. You have to go around back and down the bulkhead. Quick talk she was taking her clothes off almost immediately. Said I wanted oral which was uncovered, then full, which was covered and then finish in mouth which she agreed to 4 80. Don't know if daty is on the menu. After oral she just hopped on as I was on the couch. Not sure if she uses the bed or not I did not ask that is just where all started when I was standing and then plopped down on the couch. Finished up as we agreedgot dressed and some small talk, 3 some with Apple perhaps next time. I would recommend seeing her again especially at the price. 40 4 cim alone is a good deal.Man, I'd love to see her!

I paid 80 for a car date with this girl:

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5731817324.html

And although she was cute the service was no where near what you describe, everything was covered and slightly mechanical.

LBrad52
08-15-16, 15:23
Thanks, please let us know if you get any further with her, that would be useful. I was trying to find out what the donation was, then she said she wasn't a pro. Which of course she puts in her ads, but she also puts in her ads she wants flowers. She was responding to my general questions till we got to the matter of the donation. Then she suddenly went silent.All I got was crickets, she stopped responding. Seemed like we were almost there to meet, but she went silent.

VanillaPorter
08-16-16, 09:10
Is this her?

Report from craigslist.

ALERT!! Lady posting in Chelsea is a thief! - w4 m (Chelsea) hide this posting.

There is a lady posting in Chelsea. Mid 20's, 5'0", white blonde.

Posted a "Monday sucks" ad today.

She will ask you to text her number, area code *number 4845, with a pic of yourself. She lures you into the apartment, goes to the bathroom, and leaves as a brother's male "roommate" enters the apartment. Runs off with the money. Stay safe guys (and gals.).

Lips1963
08-16-16, 09:13
All I got was crickets, she stopped responding. Seemed like we were almost there to meet, but she went silent.This is pretty much the same thing she did with me. I smell trouble.

Member #5477
08-16-16, 19:45
Hi. I usually post in the BP section but today had contact with a CL poster "Apple" from Johnston. Off Killingly Road. CL post got deleted so I can't share link. Ok looking MILF spinner. I may set up dream with her unless advised against it. Quoted BBBJ for 60 FS for $. Any info would help. Tiny dye didn't come up with anything. I'll report back unless advised against it. Thanks.

LBrad52
08-16-16, 22:21
This is pretty much the same thing she did with me. I smell trouble.I think this is her, finally came thru with a pic. Anyone recognize her?

LBrad52
08-16-16, 22:23
Hi. I usually post in the BP section but today had contact with a CL poster "Apple" from Johnston. Off Killingly Road. CL post got deleted so I can't share link. Ok looking MILF spinner. I may set up dream with her unless advised against it. Quoted BBBJ for 60 FS for $. Any info would help. Tiny dye didn't come up with anything. I'll report back unless advised against it. Thanks.If its on Dante Ave. Your all set, she is with Lexi I think. Lexi offered me a two girl session for. 80.

Lips1963
08-17-16, 11:05
I think this is her, finally came thru with a pic. Anyone recognize her?https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMZWZTdnZZaWZfQzg/view?pref=2&pli=1

This is the picture she sent me. I hope this pic comes thru as I've I've been having trouble with pics. I think its a different girl? The eyes in one are green and the other brown and eyebrows look quite different? But its hard to tell, could be the same girl at different ages and eye color may be a camera color anomoly? What did she tell you? She told me she's a non pro works at a Llfe benefits company and working on masters degree. What did she tell you? At any rate, she went silent in the mid-email converstaion when I asked donation, and she never wrote back.

LBrad52
08-17-16, 22:12
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMZWZTdnZZaWZfQzg/view?pref=2&pli=1

This is the picture she sent me. I hope this pic comes thru as I've I've been having trouble with pics. I think its a different girl? The eyes in one are green and the other brown and eyebrows look quite different? But its hard to tell, could be the same girl at different ages and eye color may be a camera color anomoly? What did she tell you? She told me she's a non pro works at a Llfe benefits company and working on masters degree. What did she tell you? At any rate, she went silent in the mid-email converstaion when I asked donation, and she never wrote back.Nope, different girl, wish I knew because the one I posted went silent.

Horny As Hell
08-19-16, 13:57
Had a reply to one of my ads late last night after the bad BP cardate so decided to give it another try. She claimed 23 yo petite blond and asked for a flat rate of $80. She said that the $80 was for her time whether it was a cardate or if I picked her up and brought her home and then back. She also said it was whether nothing happens or just a BJ or FS. I arrange for the cardate and when I show up who comes out? Marie.

If I had known that was whom I was dealing with I would've just cancelled. She is using different digits now and a West Warwick address instead of Coventry. Normally when she posts ads she uses the 830 digits but she replied to mine and used the 405 digits which might be hers.

Once she got in I'm like "hey I know you aren't you Marie etc off Arnold rd?" and she's like yes. Claimed to be up there in West Warwick (Pond st) with her kids etc. I said I heard some bad reports on CL about you ripping guys off. At first she denied it but then said that the few that got ripped off deserved it, that they treated her bad etc.

I told her I was going to just go home etc and that's when the crying started. Whole sob story about how she never does this and is only doing it to take care of her kids. Promised great service and would even take money after we were done etc. She claimed a great spot nearby in an apartment complex parking lot but after seeing it I said no and she started crying again and then asked me to pay her anyways which wasn't going to happen.

I tell her we're going to find a better spot and she needed to earn her money. I find a nice spot, she wanted the cash to "relax and not be worried that I'd rip her off" but that wasn't going to happen. Told her to get busy or to start walking, that I was tired of her games. She cried some more alligator tears, then started with an average BBBJ for a minute and stopped. I'm like I'm only halfway hard so get back at it.

Next she jumps up and wants to ride me bareback and I'm like whoa. She claimed she was clean and didn't like condoms etc. I'm like no way in hell. Just letting guys know so that they can be prepared if they do run into her.

Kilrain
08-19-16, 14:41
Her ad is still up from a few days ago. Calls herself Remy. It was a pleasant surprise to see a CL ad that is not only real, but also accurate. She is indeed a cute black girl. "thick", as they say, with big tits and a *really big*, firm ass. She was sweet, friendly, and got right down to a nice, naked, slow and sloppy BBBJ with CIM. CFS is available. Took quite a few emails to make the date, but the outcome was just what I needed. Damage was 0. 8 for an outcall. Will repeat.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5731156806.html

Sexy thick ebony 26. Aiming to please for flowers. Tell me what you want and where I should come to. Flowers and sending a pic necessary fresh tight pussy waiting for you.

DISCRETE IS A MUST.

I AM NOT A PRO-.

Lips1963
08-19-16, 15:06
This is apparently the same girl that seems to have gone silent with me when I asked the donation. See my post with the black girl in braids from a couple days ago, below. The general tenor of the ad text and the girl in the pic are clearly the same.

So I'm wondering--when you say it took a while to make the date, does that mean she went silent on you too? Because I had basically written her off when she suddenly stopped communicating. So maybe I should go back and try to reach here? One question: Does she DFK nicely? Thanks!

Her ad is still up from a few days ago. Calls herself Remy. It was a pleasant surprise to see a CL ad that is not only real, but also accurate. She is indeed a cute black girl. "thick", as they say, with big tits and a *really big*, firm ass. She was sweet, friendly, and got right down to a nice, naked, slow and sloppy BBBJ with CIM. CFS is available. Took quite a few emails to make the date, but the outcome was just what I needed. Damage was 0. 8 for an outcall. Will repeat.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5731156806.html

Sexy thick ebony 26. Aiming to please for flowers. Tell me what you want and where I should come to. Flowers and sending a pic necessary fresh tight pussy waiting for you.

DISCRETE IS A MUST.

I AM NOT A PRO-.

Horny As Hell
08-19-16, 15:46
Her latest ad, just be ready for just about anything LOL. Don't know of she's bipolar or schizo or what but the girl is a bit crazy. Not to mention previous ripoff reports.

New to the area. W4 m (Westwarwick).
Body: curvy height: 5'2" (157 cm) status: single.
Too hot to sit home. Who has time and a car with A / C? Real, serious and looking to get picked up asap!! I do ask for flowers!!
To get in touch; F0 URzero0 NE. Four0 five //1 nineFive. 2.
Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.
Post I'd: 5740422046.
Posted: about 2 hours ago.
Email to friend.

Had a reply to one of my ads late last night after the bad BP cardate so decided to give it another try. She claimed 23 yo petite blond and asked for a flat rate of $80. She said that the $80 was for her time whether it was a cardate or if I picked her up and brought her home and then back. She also said it was whether nothing happens or just a BJ or FS. I arrange for the cardate and when I show up who comes out? Marie.

If I had known that was whom I was dealing with I would've just cancelled. She is using different digits now and a West Warwick address instead of Coventry. Normally when she posts ads she uses the 830 digits but she replied to mine and used the 405 digits which might be hers.

Once she got in I'm like "hey I know you aren't you Marie etc off Arnold rd?" and she's like yes. Claimed to be up there in West Warwick (Pond st) with her kids etc. I said I heard some bad reports on CL about you ripping guys off. At first she denied it but then said that the few that got ripped off deserved it, that they treated her bad etc.

I told her I was going to just go home etc and that's when the crying started. Whole sob story about how she never does this and is only doing it to take care of her kids. Promised great service and would even take money after we were done etc. She claimed a great spot nearby in an apartment complex parking lot but after seeing it I said no and she started crying again and then asked me to pay her anyways which wasn't going to happen.

I tell her we're going to find a better spot and she needed to earn her money. I find a nice spot, she wanted the cash to "relax and not be worried that I'd rip her off" but that wasn't going to happen. Told her to get busy or to start walking, that I was tired of her games. She cried some more alligator tears, then started with an average BBBJ for a minute and stopped. I'm like I'm only halfway hard so get back at it.

Next she jumps up and wants to ride me bareback and I'm like whoa. She claimed she was clean and didn't like condoms etc. I'm like no way in hell. Just letting guys know so that they can be prepared if they do run into her.

CadillaCock
08-19-16, 17:58

Next she jumps up and wants to ride me bareback and I'm like whoa. She claimed she was clean and didn't like condoms etc. I'm like no way in hell. Just letting guys know so that they can be prepared if they do run into her.Good post but where is the finale? Did she finish the BBBJ and or CIM etc. Or did she just give up on the BJ after she tried to ride you?

What1234
08-19-16, 23:38
Jennifer V, anyone meet her?

LBrad52
08-20-16, 07:45
Jennifer V, anyone meet her?No but would like to, you have digits?

Kilrain
08-20-16, 09:05
We exchanged probably a dozen emails before she said yes, she was coming over. I consider all those emails to be just an abundance of caution on her part. Things like: do I live alone? Would I send her a picture?, will I be discreet?, etc. (That last one is kinda funny considering I'm posting about her here, but, oh well.) We didn't get to donation-talk until email #10, probably.

I can't answer about DFK -- we didn't do any. But we did kiss, and she said she likes "lots" of kissing.

So, again, I think she was just cautious. Her ad does say "not a pro" (ridiculous, in my view. She sucks dick for money; that's the definition of pro, isn't it?) so I think she's learning the ropes.

This is apparently the same girl that seems to have gone silent with me when I asked the donation. See my post with the black girl in braids from a couple days ago, below. The general tenor of the ad text and the girl in the pic are clearly the same.

So I'm wondering--when you say it took a while to make the date, does that mean she went silent on you too? Because I had basically written her off when she suddenly stopped communicating. So maybe I should go back and try to reach here? One question: Does she DFK nicely? Thanks!

RobePete
08-20-16, 09:14
Hi. I usually post in the BP section but today had contact with a CL poster "Apple" from Johnston. Off Killingly Road. CL post got deleted so I can't share link. Ok looking MILF spinner. I may set up dream with her unless advised against it. Quoted BBBJ for 60 FS for $. Any info would help. Tiny dye didn't come up with anything. I'll report back unless advised against it. Thanks.She used to be with another girl Michelle in Woonsocket and post on BP. Saw them once and had a fun time, they had many good reviews. One was more butch than the other forget which one.

Zakk1317
08-21-16, 00:20
Jennifer V, anyone meet her?Have seen her twice. Posts on BP as a 33 year old, no pics. Lives near the Coventry line, rents a room in a house. I gave a short review on BP ad 6434-.

Went to see her twice now. Nice and had a good time but she is a little nervous. Says she always needs help with rent money. Never did an LE check. Wouldn't do CG, but other than that she isn't bad. Started conversing by email but we exchanged phone numbers to set up future dates easier. She is available late at night or at least that is only times she asks to meet up. Always sends current pics, but she is older than 33. Oddly enough she lives a street over from where I grew up and works where I worked in college.

Member #5633
08-21-16, 06:57
She used to be with another girl Michelle in Woonsocket and post on BP. Saw them once and had a fun time, they had many good reviews. One was more butch than the other forget which one.Apple is / was the more butch one. Is an animal sucking dick, fucking or eating pussy. Those two were a blast. I have seen the new partner, Lexi, alone but will see the together when $ allows.

Tax992
08-22-16, 18:36
I thought that was Lexi? The more butch one. I have seen her before years ago as a duo when she was in Woonsocket with her old gf blonde girl and more recently this year in Johnston but she was everywhere else in between and mostly on CL. Meeting with them both so I will report back. Lexi was always a pretty good BBBJCIM no swallow. She says her GF is slim Portuguese didn't get a name yet. I have pics and will post back later. I was just checking ahead of time if there any reviews of both of them together. Thanks for any info and happy hunting.

Apple is / was the more butch one. Is an animal sucking dick, fucking or eating pussy. Those two were a blast. I have seen the new partner, Lexi, alone but will see the together when $ allows.

Member #5633
08-22-16, 20:55
I thought that was Lexi? The more butch one. I have seen her before years ago as a duo when she was in Woonsocket with her old gf blonde girl and more recently this year in Johnston but she was everywhere else in between and mostly on CL. Meeting with them both so I will report back. Lexi was always a pretty good BBBJCIM no swallow. She says her GF is slim Portuguese didn't get a name yet. I have pics and will post back later. I was just checking ahead of time if there any reviews of both of them together. Thanks for any info and happy hunting.Here we go again. If you saw Apple before, with Michelle, She was the more butch latina one. Michelle was quieter, kind of mousy white chick but equally a blast in the rack. This other chick lexi is very similar to Ap in appearance and demeanor, but have not seen them together. Lexi will take it down the hatch, Apple did year and a half ago as did Michelle, I too want to check out the new combo. Based on my time with Lexi, I think the quality will be there and these bitches can make a killing. Which means fellas, as we all know, they get a lot of attention, inflated egos and the price goes up as the svc goes down, or potentially will. We as a group are the only ones who can keep this shit in check. Anyway, I digress. These two should be a blast. I actually brought a chick to Apple and Michelle in Woony and we all got it on. Then it all stopped, oh well. Good luck to all.

Daves34
08-22-16, 22:02
Just had this lady hit my ad says from north Smithfield I know someone posted something about a Smithfield person. Any info on her. And ill never understand if your going to post a warning put a picture or more info.She hit one of my ads and we emailed for a while, but then she went cold. Did you ever meet up with her?

LBrad52
08-22-16, 22:57
Have seen her twice. Posts on BP as a 33 year old, no pics. Lives near the Coventry line, rents a room in a house. I gave a short review on BP ad 6434-.

Went to see her twice now. Nice and had a good time but she is a little nervous. Says she always needs help with rent money. Never did an LE check. Wouldn't do CG, but other than that she isn't bad. Started conversing by email but we exchanged phone numbers to set up future dates easier. She is available late at night or at least that is only times she asks to meet up. Always sends current pics, but she is older than 33. Oddly enough she lives a street over from where I grew up and works where I worked in college.Hey man want to trade some info?

Lexus
08-23-16, 18:27
She hit one of my ads and we emailed for a while, but then she went cold. Did you ever meet up with her?No I haven't had the chance ill try on my end again. And get back to you.

Tax992
08-23-16, 20:21
Sorry for your misunderstanding the post, I have not seen Apple that I am aware of but I had seen Lexi before on a few occasions sand I know she is a butch bi lesbian. I don't know her old blonde gf's name in Woonsocket but she was not good when I saw them together. She was an addict and had awful service. Lexi saved the visit with them as she is a good provider and I also saw her alone a few times after that meeting. This new girl Lexi has is much better. Didn't catch her name as I was busy blasting facials on her and videoing it LOL. Didn't opt for sex with either although not due to the little extra $ it required but mostly cause I enjoy double oral so much. Dropped 3 loads with them last night. Fun time. Pic she sent is below. Lexi is the butch one (red hat) and as I said I don't know the name of the other. It was more then I wanted to spend but I so enjoy a great double bbbjcof. Damage was $1 each. Hopefully it'll be cheaper next time LOL. But service was great, no rush or timing. Prob spent a little over 2 hours with them. Lexi is a good BBBJCIM and girlfriend can also suck and loves playing with the boys and rimming and can take it down pretty good and loves facials and cum. They both played to the cameras as well. Would defiantly recommend a visit if they are your type. I will repeat. I also have old pics and vids of Lexi and the old blonde gf in Woonsocket from a few years back. Happy hunting.

Here we go again. If you saw Apple before, with Michelle, She was the more butch latina one. Michelle was quieter, kind of mousy white chick but equally a blast in the rack. This other chick lexi is very similar to Ap in appearance and demeanor, but have not seen them together. Lexi will take it down the hatch, Apple did year and a half ago as did Michelle, I too want to check out the new combo. Based on my time with Lexi, I think the quality will be there and these bitches can make a killing. Which means fellas, as we all know, they get a lot of attention, inflated egos and the price goes up as the svc goes down, or potentially will. We as a group are the only ones who can keep this shit in check. Anyway, I digress. These two should be a blast. I actually brought a chick to Apple and Michelle in Woony and we all got it on. Then it all stopped, oh well. Good luck to all.

Tax992
08-23-16, 22:34
They are posting on CL again now. Guess the other girl's name is Apple. They are a good pair. Have fun.

Sorry for your misunderstanding the post, I have not seen Apple that I am aware of but I had seen Lexi before on a few occasions sand I know she is a butch bi lesbian. I don't know her old blonde gf's name in Woonsocket but she was not good when I saw them together. She was an addict and had awful service. Lexi saved the visit with them as she is a good provider and I also saw her alone a few times after that meeting. This new girl Lexi has is much better. Didn't catch her name as I was busy blasting facials on her and videoing it LOL. Didn't opt for sex with either although not due to the little extra $ it required but mostly cause I enjoy double oral so much. Dropped 3 loads with them last night. Fun time. Pic she sent is below. Lexi is the butch one (red hat) and as I said I don't know the name of the other. It was more then I wanted to spend but I so enjoy a great double bbbjcof. Damage was $1 each. Hopefully it'll be cheaper next time LOL. But service was great, no rush or timing. Prob spent a little over 2 hours with them. Lexi is a good BBBJCIM and girlfriend can also suck and loves playing with the boys and rimming and can take it down pretty good and loves facials and cum. They both played to the cameras as well. Would defiantly recommend a visit if they are your type. I will repeat. I also have old pics and vids of Lexi and the old blonde gf in Woonsocket from a few years back. Happy hunting.

Fun0410
08-23-16, 23:02
18 year old from Providence I believe. I saw her at the beginning of last week. Just getting around to post. I give her 2 thumbs up. She will start at 200 for an hour or so, she came down to an acceptable amount after a little bantering. Great service, definite GFE. She is about 5'7", maybe 140, small tits probably b's. Good firm ass, strong legs, not thin, more a couple pounds over, but nice. She will get into most things, I don't think anal is on the menu. I didn't ask but she hinted it wasnt her thing. Anyway, good girl, good time, don't be afraid of having her over. She has been hitting my ads for a few weeks now.

Fun0410
08-23-16, 23:09
She has been hitting my ads for a good month. I would say mid to late 30's, below average looks, body not good, not huge, but very chunky. She is an ok time, saw her in the early morning hours, probably not the best time to see her. Average service across the board. Has a roommate I believe who will go doubles, I did not see her or try the other one. Pictures show a big woman, her roommate that is. I will not repeat, just not my type. Looked stoned but could have been tired from late night before. No problems and delivered as promised. Another 100 an hour girl you can get down a little if you wish.

Fun0410
08-23-16, 23:14
I had seen Michelle and Apple about 5 times in the past. Only reason I went back was Michelle, she was a blast, sorry to hear she went on vacation. Apple was not my cup of tea, a ***** in my opinion and very much drama. Many a times when I would get there, Apple was pissed about something and took forever to get going. Michelle was the bomb from the start. Neither were a dime piece, but Michelle kept me coming back but she would only see me with Apple. I am sure it was the money. I have no idea about Lexi, and how Apple is now, but in the past, 2 thumbs down on Apple, way down. Apple also had this gangster about her, way too rough around the edges, especially when she thought Michelle was having a good time.

Fun0410
08-23-16, 23:19
I thought you couldn't use first name and first initial of last name?

Jennifer V, anyone meet her?.

LBrad52
08-24-16, 07:32

.Where is the review?

LBrad52
08-24-16, 07:33
Where is the review?Sorry I found it. Thanks.

PatsFan1275
08-24-16, 11:28
Can someone post a link or contact info please. Always had a blast.

PatsFan1275
08-24-16, 14:07
They are posting on CL again now. Guess the other girl's name is Apple. They are a good pair. Have fun.Can I get a link or some contact info ant find anything in CLASS. I always use BP new to CL.

Fun0410
08-24-16, 15:54
Too many names with too many faces lately. The review I gave was not for Jennifer from WW, this was for the 42 yo who answers many ads lately from Pawtucket. Been too much action lately, I can't write reviews that late at night after a couple rounder, review to come.

LBrad52
08-24-16, 16:01
Too many names with too many faces lately. The review I gave was not for Jennifer from WW, this was for the 42 yo who answers many ads lately from Pawtucket. Been too much action lately, I can't write reviews that late at night after a couple rounder, review to come.Hey man I just emptied my in box. Resend msg.

Thanks.

VanillaPorter
08-25-16, 07:20
Does his one look familiar to anyone? Says she's off Plainfield Pike. Offering BBBJ (not sure on finish) . 5 and full for 1.

ProvCharlie
08-25-16, 07:45
Read the reports; while no personal experience with her, she has been classified as a ripoff.

VanillaPorter
08-25-16, 09:13
Read the reports; while no personal experience with her, she has been classified as a ripoff.Thanks, she wouldn't give a name so I did not have anything to search or go by.

Krappenschitz
08-25-16, 14:31
Does his one look familiar to anyone? Says she's off Plainfield Pike. Offering BBBJ (not sure on finish) . 5 and full for 1.I have seen her a few times, not the cleanest place, but I do like that it is private. Each time I have been there it is easy parking in back, in and out without seeing anyone else. She goes by Chris but that isn't her real name. She is friendly and seems to enjoy what she does. Definitely not a rip off, she doesn't even ask for the donation. Just give it to her after you finish.

VanillaPorter
08-26-16, 10:46
Went to see them yesterday. One, they were not in Johnston, they were in a real bad section of Providence. Two, Lexi is gaining weight, I've seen her before and her mid section is getting bigger, seems she's eating more than Apple.

So we agreed on FS with both. Started of BBBJ from both, then they'd switch off one sucking me while the other ate. Apple did scrap a bit. On to FS, I went with Apple first as I have not seen her yet. Very tight, small ass. Went K9 with her going down on Lexi. Hers the bad part, I popped and then that was it, no second pop with Lexi. Not sure if I'll return for both, may just go for Apple as Lexi is getting to big for my taste, and only if they are back at the other place. I was not comfortable in that location.

Jj589
08-27-16, 05:45
Read the reports; while no personal experience with her, she has been classified as a ripoff.Read more carefully before you post she's not a ripoff she delivers and is very nice she's just not hot in person.

Jj589
08-27-16, 05:47
[Deleted by Admin]

If there is an issue why aren't you reporting the post?

A2

Fun0410
08-27-16, 19:21
She has been hitting my ads for a while. Rates are very intriguing. Big bolt ons, not beautiful at all, probably mid 40's. Looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. You take a look at her background and she has had a wild first 40 traveling around banging every musician you can name. I am almost ready to pull the trigger. I know she has demons but how bad are the demons?

Tp1701
08-27-16, 22:08
Finally got a chance to see Apple and I'm glad I did. I saw her in the Johnston locale. Yes, its in the basement but it's nice. A lot nicer than Destiny's place. Apple was very GFE with me, and very energetic. DFK, DATY, and BBBJ. When I saw her back in 2014 I got BBBJCIM, but due to my hbp I couldn't pop. So I don't know if she still does it. But I plan on seeing her again real soon. Before anyone asks for contact info, if you haven't contributed anything, don't bother. You'll have to just keep on trolling CL for her ad.

Young Prince1
08-27-16, 22:56
She has been hitting my ads for a while. Rates are very intriguing. Big bolt ons, not beautiful at all, probably mid 40's. Looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. You take a look at her background and she has had a wild first 40 traveling around banging every musician you can name. I am almost ready to pull the trigger. I know she has demons but how bad are the demons?Met her a while ago. According to her she was a stripper at foxys back in the day. Yes she has had an interesting life. Told me she got to go to the playboy mansion back in her younger days through her connections. However she is very worn out looking and her good days in the look department have passed her by already. The only good left is her boobs and decent ass. The good part is she is into almost everything but if you do meet her make sure you wear the hat. The bad is she is a heavy drug user. When I met her she was completely smashed on coke and alcohol WTF. She even had the audacity to do a line right in front of me and ask if I wanted any LOL. She never stopped yapping and being extremely loud. Never saw her again and never would. The bad outweighs any good. So I wouldn't recommend.

Fun0410
08-28-16, 18:05
I did pull the trigger before I was able to read your review. Your review is right on, not good looking, does have a real nice ass for late 40's. All holes are encouraged and the hat was worn by yours truly. I brought 3 hats and they all were actually used. Funny thing, she asked me if she could use some of her party supplies, I said only time you will be using them with me is as your ass is bounced out the door. My feelings were right about her, and your review is right on. I still might do her again, but it will have to be the right situation. I had a decent time but she is loud and bounces off the walls in between romps. Still might just repeat. Ass is real good. LOL.

Met her a while ago. According to her she was a stripper at foxys back in the day. Yes she has had an interesting life. Told me she got to go to the playboy mansion back in her younger days through her connections. However she is very worn out looking and her good days in the look department have passed her by already. The only good left is her boobs and decent ass. The good part is she is into almost everything but if you do meet her make sure you wear the hat. The bad is she is a heavy drug user. When I met her she was completely smashed on coke and alcohol WTF. She even had the audacity to do a line right in front of me and ask if I wanted any LOL. She never stopped yapping and being extremely loud. Never saw her again and never would. The bad outweighs any good. So I wouldn't recommend.

Young Prince1
08-29-16, 13:55
I did pull the trigger before I was able to read your review. Your review is right on, not good looking, does have a real nice ass for late 40's. All holes are encouraged and the hat was worn by yours truly. I brought 3 hats and they all were actually used. Funny thing, she asked me if she could use some of her party supplies, I said only time you will be using them with me is as your ass is bounced out the door. My feelings were right about her, and your review is right on. I still might do her again, but it will have to be the right situation. I had a decent time but she is loud and bounces off the walls in between romps. Still might just repeat. Ass is real good. LOL.She was actually pretty hot back in the day as she showed me younger pics of herself and the rockstars she's met over the years. She is a squirter and Believe it or not you can fist her as that is something she acutally likes. Told me she has been dped before as well LOL. She was not to bad overall but her being heavily drugged up and bringing drugs with out informing me about it was just a huge turn off. All I was thinking to myself the whole time is to get rid of her fast. I definitely did not want to deal with or be involved in any way with her od'ing and passing out. So yeah never again.

Cowboys8228
08-29-16, 17:34
So what's the trick (if any) to get REAL replies to CL ads?? Everytine I try I get bombarded with spam or robot emails. Much help needed bc I'm getting tried of BP gals.

Cowboy.

BSmith1116
08-29-16, 18:52
I did pull the trigger before I was able to read your review. Your review is right on, not good looking, does have a real nice ass for late 40's. All holes are encouraged and the hat was worn by yours truly. I brought 3 hats and they all were actually used. Funny thing, she asked me if she could use some of her party supplies, I said only time you will be using them with me is as your ass is bounced out the door. My feelings were right about her, and your review is right on. I still might do her again, but it will have to be the right situation. I had a decent time but she is loud and bounces off the walls in between romps. Still might just repeat. Ass is real good. LOL.I tried to PM you but your box was full (couldn't resist).

Would you be wiling to share her info? PM is fine. I wouldn't mind giving her a try, any info appreciated.

Someguyinri
08-30-16, 18:11
Any intel on this girl? Says she's off of Charles St. , asking for $ + tip.

I'd post a CL link, but they're never active for more than an hour or 2. Who the hell flags them anyway?

MarriedTom
08-30-16, 18:59

I'd post a CL link, but they're never active for more than an hour or 2. Who the hell flags them anyway?She is on CadillaCocks No Fly Zone!! See Strip Club post#4187. She is the Pawtucket slam pig referenced. Numerous other bad reports too!

Good enough for Me to stay away!

Someguyinri
08-30-16, 19:13
More than good enough for me too! Much appreciated!

She is on CadillaCocks No Fly Zone!! See Strip Club post#4187. She is the Pawtucket slam pig referenced. Numerous other bad reports too!

Good enough for Me to stay away!

Malibu1980
08-30-16, 21:56
I tried to PM you but your box was full (couldn't resist).

Would you be wiling to share her info? PM is fine. I wouldn't mind giving her a try, any info appreciated.She's emailed me and after talking on the phone I had to pass, she sounded like she wasnt all there, her facebook aint hard to find either and she was hot back in her day but after reading the negative reviews why do you want her number, this site is for sharing good and bad info but what's the point of it reviewing someone negative and people just want to meet her anyway LOL.

PartTimePlayer
08-30-16, 23:10
She is on CadillaCocks No Fly Zone!! See Strip Club post#4187. She is the Pawtucket slam pig referenced. Numerous other bad reports too!

Good enough for Me to stay away!Cadilla's word is most def worth it's weight in gold. I have stayed away from her and would advice to also. Many others have said the same. Enter at own risk beyond this point LOL.

CadillaCock
08-31-16, 19:27

I'd post a CL link, but they're never active for more than an hour or 2. Who the hell flags them anyway?Well I see the members have already answered your question so I am just going to ad a few pics she uses. She comes and she goes on CL and after she scams as many as she can hook she stops the ads for a while and than when the dust settles she starts over again.

Flatspd
09-01-16, 16:33
So what's the trick (if any) to get REAL replies to CL ads?? Everytine I try I get bombarded with spam or robot emails. Much help needed bc I'm getting tried of BP gals.

Cowboy.Same deal with me. I see a post that looks real and after an email or two looking for verification or something. Big Rip off. Not going to do it! I not sure if you cane find a casual date on CL anymore. Who flags the adds? Who runs these scams? Its crazy!

Lexus
09-02-16, 20:52
She hit my ad today on clce from Pawtucket anyone have any intel? Hope it's not a tranny dam angle shot's. LOL.

Rimike
09-03-16, 07:17
She hit my ad today on clce from Pawtucket anyone have any intel? Hope it's not a tranny dam angle shot's. LOL.I was wondering myself. This pic was from May but at the time she was unable to meet at the times I was looking for. It had also taken her awhile to respond back so I moved on.

RhodyRob007
09-03-16, 09:40
She hit my ad today on clce from Pawtucket anyone have any intel? Hope it's not a tranny dam angle shot's. LOL.She hit one of my ads, too, but then stopped responding. I feel like I've seen her pic before but I can't find it anywhere. Damn the photo browse tool on this site.

PartTimePlayer
09-03-16, 10:34
She has hit my ads in the past. Discussed different types of dreams with her and then she disappears. A little time will pass and she hits one of my ads again. We do a little talking and she says "we've spoken in the past but you never come through". I've replied that she was the one that disappeared not me. I usually don't get a reply back. She's the type I seek. So if I ever do finally get to dream with her I will post ASAP. Please let me know if anyone beats me to the punch.

JDapper
09-03-16, 11:46
Can anyone pm me on how to contact her? She doesn't look bad on her facebook.

ThwhtKnight
09-03-16, 12:19
I was wondering myself. This pic was from May but at the time she was unable to meet at the times I was looking for. It had also taken her awhile to respond back so I moved on.The first picture comes up with nothing but this one brings up an escort named asia from South Carolina, so I'm not certain this chick is for real.

Lexus
09-05-16, 13:06
Hit my ad this weekend twice from north prov any intel. Ms thickness went dry haven't heard back from her.

PartTimePlayer
09-05-16, 15:07
Hit my ad this weekend twice from north prov any intel. Ms thickness went dry haven't heard back from her.Miss thickness replied to one of my ads yesterday. Again I asked a couple of questions and she disappeared. Really don't get it.