PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Horny As Hell
01-10-16, 12:52
Both are brunette's and both are skinny. Both are cheap as well. Allie is the shorter younger spinner with the swirling technique. Aly Belle (Aly) is older then Allie, taller etc. Both have been reviewed here in the past (including pics). Either search the thread or read back far enough.

Lots of names are used by multiple girls, I know of at least 8 Jennifer's, Jen's etc and Ashley is also VERY common.

Is this the same ally I've heard about with a very lean body.

Tattoos and the swirling tongue oral skills?

PartTimePlayer
01-10-16, 13:00
Both are brunette's and both are skinny. Both are cheap as well. Allie is the shorter younger spinner with the swirling technique. Aly Belle (Aly) is older then Allie, taller etc. Both have been reviewed here in the past (including pics). Either search the thread or read back far enough.

Lots of names are used by multiple girls, I know of at least 8 Jennifer's, Jen's etc and Ashley is also VERY common.Tried to PM you but you have it turned off. Can understand that as you must get slammed with lots of them.

I did see your vid of her on PH. Wow!!

I like to give her a go but she doesn't seem to post anymore. Was told she posted on BP and CLCE before but nothing recent.

Thanks for the info though. Appreciate it.

Be safe.

JustNuttin
01-11-16, 16:53
She took it all down the shoot. I need help badly. Sick prick I am.You mean to say she took it UP the shoot right? Because that makes more sense.

Soxfan04
01-11-16, 18:11
Tried to PM you but you have it turned off. Can understand that as you must get slammed with lots of them.

I did see your vid of her on PH. Wow!!

I like to give her a go but she doesn't seem to post anymore. Was told she posted on BP and CLCE before but nothing recent.

Thanks for the info though. Appreciate it.

Be safe.PTP. Swirly Allie's info can be located at TER: 277233 . I don't know if she's still in the business or if the number is good though. She went a little loopy (more than normal) in her text messages last time I contacted her, which was early this past summer, before she stopped responding. I never tried to get in touch with her again after that. Plus, if you read through the forum, there was a lot of talk about her health status. Don't know if that part is true but it was enough to spook me.

Fun0410
01-11-16, 19:55
No, from me, she took it down the shoot (throat). I didn't partake in any downward shoot (pussy or ass) because one of you guys just made your deposit. Now that makes a lot of sense to me.

You mean to say she took it UP the shoot right? Because that makes more sense.

PartTimePlayer
01-11-16, 20:25
PTP. Swirly Allie's info can be located at TER: 277233 . I don't know if she's still in the business or if the number is good though. She went a little loopy (more than normal) in her text messages last time I contacted her, which was early this past summer, before she stopped responding. I never tried to get in touch with her again after that. Plus, if you read through the forum, there was a lot of talk about her health status. Don't know if that part is true but it was enough to spook me.I was just recently contacted by a senior member here and he stated that he has heard he health stays is not good and advised to stay away. Good enough for me.

Thanks for the reply.

Stay safe.

James8U
01-11-16, 21:22
Prob not the right place for this but I have seen a few times now people mentioned videos on here of girls. I have no clue how to find or see them. Any info?

PartTimePlayer
01-14-16, 15:57
Anyone know anything on her?

Says she's 4'11", athletic build, tatts bubble butt and the chest.

Fun0410
01-14-16, 22:48
Has anybody done Margo, the older woman from Pawtucket supporting the veteran husband who has heart attacks regularly? She has been hitting my ads for months, 3. I know she must be getting some action but probably not too much seeing she dropped her monthly price to 125.

Fun0410
01-14-16, 22:49
I have never seen her but have seen enough of her on her FB page to stay away. A definite lez who is the giver not the getter. She aint giving me nothing!!

Anyone know anything on her?

Says she's 4'11", athletic build, tatts bubble butt and the chest..

Daves34
01-14-16, 23:35
Has anybody done Margo, the older woman from Pawtucket supporting the veteran husband who has heart attacks regularly? She has been hitting my ads for months, 3. I know she must be getting some action but probably not too much seeing she dropped her monthly price to 125.It is a weird situation. Husband is there and condones it. She wants 125 per meeting, 500 per month.

Daves34
01-15-16, 00:01
Has anybody done Margo, the older woman from Pawtucket supporting the veteran husband who has heart attacks regularly? She has been hitting my ads for months, 3. I know she must be getting some action but probably not too much seeing she dropped her monthly price to 125.It is a weird situation. Husband is there and condones it. She wants 125 per meeting, 500 per month.

P Sil
01-15-16, 07:49
It is a weird situation. Husband is there and condones it. She wants 125 per meeting, 500 per month.Ok, the situation is weird but how is she? Looks? Performance?

Is the husband in the same room or does she at least try to keep him out of sight?

Thanks.

SheCantFindOut
01-15-16, 15:48
Has anybody done Margo, the older woman from Pawtucket supporting the veteran husband who has heart attacks regularly? She has been hitting my ads for months, 3. I know she must be getting some action but probably not too much seeing she dropped her monthly price to 125.I never got around to it. And our last contact was her claiming her and her husband decided that they will find ONE person for her, that will help pay the bills.

I guess some guy ripped them off according to her, initiated payments on her bills then cancelled after the session.

JamesBaldwin
01-15-16, 16:29
Husband is in living room while it is going on. Looks are not the best around,but not a bad lay or oral skills she is a little flabby.

Ok, the situation is weird but how is she? Looks? Performance?

Is the husband in the same room or does she at least try to keep him out of sight?

Thanks.

ThwhtKnight
01-16-16, 10:41
What's going on with CL lately? There used to be tons of ads but lately it's a wasteland, and not just in the providence section but elsewhere as well.

JamesBaldwin
01-16-16, 15:48
Also a lot of them get deleted very fast.

What's going on with CL lately? There used to be tons of ads but lately it's a wasteland, and not just in the providence section but elsewhere as well.

PartTimePlayer
01-20-16, 12:58
Got to just love these girls that post an ad asking for top dinero but refuse to send a pic. There's a couple that ask for 150 just for BBBJ but swear it'll be the best you've ever had. I asked if multi-pops with COF or CIM were included. Was told no! One and done.

BSmith1116
01-20-16, 22:56
Ok, the situation is weird but how is she? Looks? Performance?

Thanks.I saw her recently after corresponding via text for a week or two. Husband was no issue. He stayed in the next room watching tv. If you have seen pics in her ads, I think she looks slightly better in person (my opinion). If you are content with those, I say give her a go at least once. She gives a good BBBJ with attention to the boys, is reasonably priced, was surprisingly snug and wasn't a clock-watcher when I saw her.

JustNuttin
01-23-16, 13:54
I saw her recently after corresponding via text for a week or two. Husband was no issue. He stayed in the next room watching tv. If you have seen pics in her ads, I think she looks slightly better in person (my opinion). If you are content with those, I say give her a go at least once. She gives a good BBBJ with attention to the boys, is reasonably priced, was surprisingly snug and wasn't a clock-watcher when I saw her.You have her number? PM me.

VanillaPorter
01-27-16, 12:36
Anyone recognize this one, responded saying massage 1. Basic and 1. 80 full. Says her fantasy is making her BF watch.

LBrad52
01-27-16, 22:17
I responded to this ad. Nice girl a little down on her luck staying at the Red Roof in Mansfield.

Complete body rub and BBBJ cim. Her tummy has some baby damage, breast nice see cup decent eraser size nips. Daty was clean and tasty.

Covered FS she gets into it overall not bad safe incall shower fresh.

I asked her if she would like referrals she said yes. If any of you gentleman would like her digits please pm me.

Damages was a 100.00 full hr. No rush.

Fun0410
01-28-16, 11:15
As always YMMV, with me she was a dud. Upsell after the rub. She was on something and the cell kept ringing / texting. She has a history, busted in Plymouth at a rub and tug joint a few years back. Substance abuse charges too. Your body description is right on, totally agree. As I posted in my review on the South Coast section, I will not repeat. There was another review saying the same thing as me. She use to host at her little place in Taunton near the Green. Some folks do get better and see the light, but I won't be checking out the new Tracy.

I responded to this ad. Nice girl a little down on her luck staying at the Red Roof in Mansfield.

Complete body rub and BBBJ cim. Her tummy has some baby damage, breast nice see cup decent eraser size nips. Daty was clean and tasty.

I asked her if she would like referrals she said yes. If any of you gentleman would like her digits please pm me.

Damages was a 100.00 full hr. No rush.

PartTimePlayer
01-28-16, 11:37
Anyone recognize this one, responded saying massage 1. Basic and 1. 80 full. Says her fantasy is making her BF watch.I replied to her ad. She got back to me with same as you. Had a bad feeling about it. No reason to give other than a gut feeling. Let us know if you take the plunge.

Papa2314
01-28-16, 12:02
I saw her recently after corresponding via text for a week or two. Husband was no issue. He stayed in the next room watching tv. If you have seen pics in her ads, I think she looks slightly better in person (my opinion). If you are content with those, I say give her a go at least once. She gives a good BBBJ with attention to the boys, is reasonably priced, was surprisingly snug and wasn't a clock-watcher when I saw her.If you could PM the number it'd be great. Where did you find the pics, if they still exist of course.

Papa2314
01-28-16, 16:36
As always YMMV, with me she was a dud. Upsell after the rub. She was on something and the cell kept ringing / texting. She has a history, busted in Plymouth at a rub and tug joint a few years back. Substance abuse charges too. Your body description is right on, totally agree. As I posted in my review on the South Coast section, I will not repeat. There was another review saying the same thing as me. She use to host at her little place in Taunton near the Green. Some folks do get better and see the light, but I won't be checking out the new Tracy.I saw her 2 weeks ago at her apartment in Taunton. Like said, it's tiny, but she does try her best to accomodate and make you feel comfortable. When I went she only did the BBBJ cim and said she didn't have rubbers so no FS. I'll try again and comment on how it was. Problem is I lost her number. Pm the number for who has it!

Young Prince1
01-29-16, 01:16
Had some decent fun on good old CL lately. Two teens and two thirty year olds spanning this month and December. The most recent is a cute 19 year old from the northern part of ri. Takes college courses and works at a well known retail place. She typically would travel but due to a particular circumstance she was able to host me at her place. Apartment is a bit of a mess. Guess she is trying be on her own but needs some rent help. At first she comes off a bit standoffish and seemed she might have a bit of that teen attitude. To my surprise she was a hit though. Even Had some flashbacks of penny. Like penny she has some tattoos and pierced nips but this one has a nice rounder booty. I still would give the edge to penny as far as having a prettier face and better body but this one's not to far off. Good time. Banged the living hell out of her she loved it and is into it alot. I don't really like to kiss CL girls as I am more into banging them. She started to make out and what the heck I just went with the flow. I believe this may have been her first full service from her CL adventures. Which is not many but she has done bjs before only. At least according to her. I Will see her again but I usually move on once and if they become more popular and active. The other teen I met is a college freshman back in December. She is from out of state and lives in the dorms. She is average in looks and is not a spinner but not fat either. Some baby fat but big butt and pale skin. She is cool but very shy and the type that just let's you take command. I nutted three times with this chick. In the last nut I pulled cover off as I was ready and she sucked and swallowed. Great times with both. Only negative I would say with these girls is that they seem not to be prepared or concerned with wearing covers. I guess it may be just them being neive and inexperienced. These girls are under the radar. I will not reval real names here but I gave enough clues to narrow it down for you CL veterans. Any info or questions is only shared with a select few that I have talked to before and have legit track records. That's like 1 percent.

JamesBaldwin
01-29-16, 12:41
She does not want her # given out so that should be respected here. Papa2314 seems in most of your 7 post u lost everyone's # !!!!

If you could PM the number it'd be great. Where did you find the pics, if they still exist of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith1116 [View Original Post]

I saw her recently after corresponding via text for a week or two. Husband was no issue. He stayed in the next room watching tv. If you have seen pics in her ads, I think she looks slightly better in person (my opinion). If you are content with those, I say give her a go at least once. She gives a good BBBJ with attention to the boys, is reasonably priced, was surprisingly snug and wasn't a clock-watcher when I saw her.

Papa2314
01-29-16, 19:07
I have a bad habit of losing the numbers. It's a bad habit. I respect that, she told me she wants to stay UTR. Regardless she is a nice woman, stairs to her place just creeped me out though haha.

LBrad52
01-29-16, 19:37
I have gotten 24 request for this girls number and info.

For those of you who have gotten the info please treat her right. I only gave out to the trusted members I know and who have traded info with me.

Thank you all and be safe.

JamesBaldwin
01-30-16, 13:40
I had received same reply then asked what town she gave me a strip club address.

Anyone recognize this one, responded saying massage 1. Basic and 1. 80 full. Says her fantasy is making her BF watch.

Fullthrottle
01-30-16, 19:00
I got her number originally from Craigslist, but haven't seen her (or anyone!) on there in a while. I texted the other day and she was still available. Hi-rise on Charles, clean enough place. She told me she was 55 and no reason to doubt her, not bad looking, very nice body for an older gal. Nice see's. Sensitive and perky. A+ BBBJCIM, also offered BBFS but I declined. The reason I hadn't seen her in 6 months. She texts hello all the time. Two days after my visit and I'm getting texts again. I'll have to talk to her, oh. She's a bargain too, 40-60 and not a clock watcher. She doesn't see too many now either.

LBrad52
01-31-16, 15:28
I got her number originally from Craigslist, but haven't seen her (or anyone!) on there in a while. I texted the other day and she was still available. Hi-rise on Charles, clean enough place. She told me she was 55 and no reason to doubt her, not bad looking, very nice body for an older gal. Nice see's. Sensitive and perky. A+ BBBJCIM, also offered BBFS but I declined. The reason I hadn't seen her in 6 months. She texts hello all the time. Two days after my visit and I'm getting texts again. I'll have to talk to her, oh. She's a bargain too, 40-60 and not a clock watcher. She doesn't see too many now either.Hey man PM me, there is also another chick there.

VanillaPorter
01-31-16, 19:47
I had received same reply then asked what town she gave me a strip club address.She told me in Rehoboth, off of RT44. I tried her again yesterday but no response.

JoesMoe817
02-02-16, 09:19

Damages was a 100.00 full hr. No rush.Dreamed that I just left her wouldn't recommend. Negotiated the hour and that she'd try greek over text got there at about 7 50. Dropped donation in drawer and slowly started with BBBJ that last all of 2 minutes after that she grabbed the condom and put it on. Started Mish for a few minutes then started complaining of stomach pain. Ask for doggy and wouldn't do it. Asked to try greek and gave some long excuse about lube. Asked again and got upsell. Continued Mish, few minutes later complained of stomach pain again and stated condom was bothering her. Asked me to finish up, I did. Really was so tempted to grab donation back as I left but I don't need that crackhead drama in my life. Also she wasn't cute in person at all and was very flabby. Also there was no body rub.

Fun0410
02-02-16, 20:25
All the things she promised me over text were all bs. She is definite no go for me. She had more excuses for everything right from the minute I entered her little apartment. I almost bolted after the first excuse but it was late and I was weak. Buyer beware.

Dreamed that I just left her wouldn't recommend. Negotiated the hour and that she'd try greek over text got there at about 7 50. Dropped donation in drawer and slowly started with BBBJ that last all of 2 minutes after that she grabbed the condom and put it on. Started Mish for a few minutes then started complaining of stomach pain. Ask for doggy and wouldn't do it. Asked to try greek and gave some long excuse about lube. Asked again and got upsell. Continued Mish, few minutes later complained of stomach pain again and stated condom was bothering her. Asked me to finish up, I did. Really was so tempted to grab donation back as I left but I don't need that crackhead drama in my life. Also she wasn't cute in person at all and was very flabby. Also there was no body rub..

LBrad52
02-02-16, 22:53
All the things she promised me over text were all bs. She is definite no go for me. She had more excuses for everything right from the minute I entered her little apartment. I almost bolted after the first excuse but it was late and I was weak. Buyer beware.

.I just got off the phone with her, seeing I'm the one who referred some of you guy's to her.

She told me that some of the guy's are real nice, and some were rude. Now I'm not taking anyones side here, but the night I visited her she said the exact same thing to me that she did not like rude guy's. For my self I treat these chics with respect. Albeit some are really fucked up! But my visit with her was as I reported.

I apologize if your experience wasn't great.

JamesBaldwin
02-03-16, 12:02
Received another email from her last night and she said was in Rehoboth.

She told me in Rehoboth, off of RT44. I tried her again yesterday but no response.

Fun0410
02-03-16, 18:24
I was not one you gave that referral to. I saw her back in early December. The information you provide is help to all that seek it. No one should put the blame on the board member who provides information. No encounter I have had with any provider has ever been a done deal until it was over. I have had great experiences with women who many on here have reported negatively. In this case the opposite happened. I am just reporting my experience with her, nothing to do with you. I appreciate your information, and quite often take that and add it to my own when deciding whether to pull the trigger. I pull the trigger. I must say though that my personality and the way I interact with all providers is second to none. Respect I receive, respect I give. Her past I will not get into further on here, because people do change, but what I experienced was a rude woman who had no intention in following through on what we agreed upon. I did though pay her 100% of what was agreed upon, I always do, even if their god awful. I sleep ok. Case closed for me.

I just got off the phone with her, seeing I'm the one who referred some of you guy's to her.

She told me that some of the guy's are real nice, and some were rude. Now I'm not taking anyones side here, but the night I visited her she said the exact same thing to me that she did not like rude guy's. For my self I treat these chics with respect. Albeit some are really fucked up! But my visit with her was as I reported.

I apologize if your experience wasn't great.

LBrad52
02-03-16, 19:06
I was not one you gave that referral to. I saw her back in early December. The information you provide is help to all that seek it. No one should put the blame on the board member who provides information. No encounter I have had with any provider has ever been a done deal until it was over. I have had great experiences with women who many on here have reported negatively. In this case the opposite happened. I am just reporting my experience with her, nothing to do with you. I appreciate your information, and quite often take that and add it to my own when deciding whether to pull the trigger. I pull the trigger. I must say though that my personality and the way I interact with all providers is second to none. Respect I receive, respect I give. Her past I will not get into further on here, because people do change, but what I experienced was a rude woman who had no intention in following through on what we agreed upon. I did though pay her 100% of what was agreed upon, I always do, even if their god awful. I sleep ok. Case closed for me.Thank you, I understand it was just (your experience) I wasn't trying to single anyone out.

VanillaPorter
02-04-16, 15:08
Received another email from her last night and she said was in Rehoboth.

I had received same reply then asked what town she gave me a strip club address.

Anyone recognize this one, responded saying massage 1. Basic and 1. 80 full. Says her fantasy is making her BF watch.I just had a very nice dream with this one. I was feeling suspect with the above but I'm extremely glad I went.

In my dream I pulled into a set back house, walked in and was treated by" bf" and was told to get comfortable and she would be in shortly. So I just as on the couch in a dedicated massage room. It had two tables and a sauna. A few minutes went by and was starting to get a little uneasy, then he walked in and said she'll be in soon, she was upstairs getting ready. We talked and I feel he's more there for her safety. She walked in, And wow the pic in the previous post is her. She had a small halter top, a wrap around her waist that showed her beautiful bare ass, rainbow knee high stockings and stilettos. Had a now hug and instructed to get comfortable. He left the room. She talked about oil or not and then left to get something, got nervous again as I put donation on the table and she moved it. A moment later she asked do I want to skip the rub, I said yes as I was already full staff. Sat back for BBBJ, about 7 skill. Then she bent over the table, looking at that beautiful ass I dove my face right in to a nice tasty treat. Wrapped up and went to town. We had to stop to have her take her shoes off as I was on my toes. Then bent her on the couch and she says pull my hair, I grab it with both hands while going to town on her and she is screaming harder. Switch to rcg. Then mish with her legs on my shoulders. She says cum Nome, I rip the cover off and explode all over her. Talking after asked if I could share and she said select people.

This is her, showing my artwork, me behind her. The BF was in the room and enjoyed the show, he took the pic.

HarleyGuy09
02-06-16, 11:04
Has anyone seen the real heavy girl who advertises on CL? She gets flagged rather quickly but she sent me an email with # so I believe she is real. Just wondering how her service was?

LBrad52
02-06-16, 12:52
Has anyone seen the real heavy girl who advertises on CL? She gets flagged rather quickly but she sent me an email with # so I believe she is real. Just wondering how her service was?Her ad say's 50.00 she emailed and said it was 100. I'll have to pass on that.

JamesBaldwin
02-06-16, 12:56
Thanks VP if free next week might call her.

I just had a very nice dream with this one. I was feeling suspect with the above but I'm extremely glad I went.

In my dream I pulled into a set back house, walked in and was treated by" bf" and was told to get comfortable and she would be in shortly. So I just as on the couch in a dedicated massage room. It had two tables and a sauna. A few minutes went by and was starting to get a little uneasy, then he walked in and said she'll be in soon, she was upstairs getting ready. We talked and I feel he's more there for her safety. She walked in, And wow the pic in the previous post is her. She had a small halter top, a wrap around her waist that showed her beautiful bare ass, rainbow knee high stockings and stilettos. Had a now hug and instructed to get comfortable. He left the room. She talked about oil or not and then left to get something, got nervous again as I put donation on the table and she moved it. A moment later she asked do I want to skip the rub, I said yes as I was already full staff. Sat back for BBBJ, about 7 skill. Then she bent over the table, looking at that beautiful ass I dove my face right in to a nice tasty treat. Wrapped up and went to town. We had to stop to have her take her shoes off as I was on my toes. Then bent her on the couch and she says pull my hair, I grab it with both hands while going to town on her and she is screaming harder. Switch to rcg. Then mish with her legs on my shoulders. She says cum Nome, I rip the cover off and explode all over her. Talking after asked if I could share and she said select people.

This is her, showing my artwork, me behind her. The BF was in the room and enjoyed the show, he took the pic.

JamesBaldwin
02-06-16, 12:58
Her ad is up now 2-6-16 12.00 pm.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5436219433.html

About me physically: I'm large - 300 lbs, 5'9, I have blue-green eyes and long dark hair. I'm Caucasian.

-- I'm drug and disease free, and tested. I host in North side of Providence.

I accept all hygienic kinks.

About you: You're a friend of Benjamin Franklin and you're looking for a good time. You're also very clean, and not black (sorry).

If you understand this ad, I'm 100% real, so e-mail me with the subject line "Friend of Ben" or your e-mail will not be read. Also, indicate about what time you want to meet, that would be nice too.

Has anyone seen the real heavy girl who advertises on CL? She gets flagged rather quickly but she sent me an email with # so I believe she is real. Just wondering how her service was?

ThwhtKnight
02-08-16, 13:26
I just had a very nice dream with this one. I was feeling suspect with the above but I'm extremely glad I went.

This is her, showing my artwork, me behind her. The BF was in the room and enjoyed the show, he took the pic.Can you pm me her #? I'd love to see her.

HarleyGuy09
02-09-16, 17:05
I saw her today and was glad I did. She's a very big girl with a very pretty face and as far as I can see everything was on the menu for a Benjamin. She is very sweet and upon leaving asked if it was ok. She allowed kissin, Daty, BBBJ and cfs. She lives on a main road with on street parking and has 3 pesty dogs which she kept out of the bedroom during our session. All in all good time and will repeat.

HG.

Prometheus77
02-09-16, 18:01
I saw her today and was glad I did. She's a very big girl with a very pretty face and as far as I can see everything was on the menu for a Benjamin. She is very sweet and upon leaving asked if it was ok. She allowed kissin, Daty, BBBJ and cfs. She lives on a main road with on street parking and has 3 pesty dogs which she kept out of the bedroom during our session. All in all good time and will repeat.

HG.Just how big is "very big"?

HarleyGuy09
02-09-16, 19:01
Just how big is "very big"?300 lbs. ?

JamesBaldwin
02-09-16, 19:07
About me physically: I'm large - 300 lbs, 5'9, I have blue-green eyes and long dark hair. I'm Caucasian.

-- I'm drug and disease free, and tested. I host in North side of Providence.

I accept all hygienic kinks.

About you: You're a friend of Benjamin Franklin and you're looking for a good time. You're also very clean, and not black (sorry).

If you understand this ad, I'm 100% real, so e-mail me with the subject line "Friend of Ben" or your e-mail will not be read. Also, indicate about what time you want to meet, that would be nice too.

Just how big is "very big"?

VanillaPorter
02-09-16, 20:58
So I had this one hit an ad of mine. Says she hosts in E. Greenwich. Tight little body in the pics, image search did not come up with anything. Might be seeing her tomorrow. Will definitely report back. Hinted towards BBFS, so we'll see how that goes. Its almost TGTBT.

Fun0410
02-10-16, 12:46
I think I have met her, last summer. Kind of oriental look to her. Not a spring chick but great body for about 40 year old. She hits my ad once in a great while, last time a couple weeks ago. If its the girl I had, 100 was given for a nice hour +. A kind of wild fuck, got into it. I recall no kissing maybe or some restriction like that, and that's why I didn't repeat. Once again, I think this is her. I attached the last pic she sent me, about month ago, same body, different panties.

So I had this one hit an ad of mine. Says she hosts in E. Greenwich. Tight little body in the pics, image search did not come up with anything. Might be seeing her tomorrow. Will definitely report back. Hinted towards BBFS, so we'll see how that goes. Its almost TGTBT.

ThwhtKnight
02-10-16, 22:50
So I had this one hit an ad of mine. Says she hosts in E. Greenwich. Tight little body in the pics, image search did not come up with anything. Might be seeing her tomorrow. Will definitely report back. Hinted towards BBFS, so we'll see how that goes. Its almost TGTBT.Man, she looks great in those pictures! If you wouldn't mind sharing I'd love to give her a try.

Horny As Hell
02-11-16, 02:34
If anyone gets a reply from a 20yo bbw, she's totally legit. Average looking maybe a bit cute but a huge huge ass and a massive set of tits (40G's). Sensitive nips that she says she can get off by. Pretty good slow deep BBBJ and shows the mouthful before swallowing.

I do have permission to share her info with A COUPLE of friends (ie just a few and if you can't pm me you're not eligible). She doesn't post, just answers the occasional ad that catches her eye. Still lives at home, kind of naive, gave me her real name and home address.

VanillaPorter
02-11-16, 08:35
This got postponed to Monday as she is being visited by her monthly friend.

Young Prince1
02-12-16, 23:42
I think I have met her, last summer. Kind of oriental look to her. Not a spring chick but great body for about 40 year old. She hits my ad once in a great while, last time a couple weeks ago. If its the girl I had, 100 was given for a nice hour +. A kind of wild fuck, got into it. I recall no kissing maybe or some restriction like that, and that's why I didn't repeat. Once again, I think this is her. I attached the last pic she sent me, about month ago, same body, different panties.Yes she is half asian and claims she is in her 30's. She also went by Sarah and some other names I can't remember. That is why I never saw her and scratched her from my list. In general anyone that goes by different aliases I scratch off.

Horny As Hell
02-13-16, 20:27
This 20yo bbw from Smithfield is VERY VERY ready for a cardate like RIGHT NOW. She wants to go out for the night and is broke. I'm sure she'll be very easy on the wallet. If you're avail like now and can pm me i'll pass on her info and i'm sure that you'll be happy.

If anyone gets a reply from a 20yo bbw, she's totally legit. Average looking maybe a bit cute but a huge huge ass and a massive set of tits (40G's). Sensitive nips that she says she can get off by. Pretty good slow deep BBBJ and shows the mouthful before swallowing.

I do have permission to share her info with A COUPLE of friends (ie just a few and if you can't pm me you're not eligible). She doesn't post, just answers the occasional ad that catches her eye. Still lives at home, kind of naive, gave me her real name and home address.

Horny As Hell
02-13-16, 20:32
She has hit up several of my ads and says she's just fantastic at giving head and can host too. Wants $50 for it but I just can't get by the looks myself.

HarleyGuy09
02-13-16, 21:18
She has hit up several of my ads and says she's just fantastic at giving head and can host too. Wants $50 for it but I just can't get by the looks myself.I looked her up on Facebook and then did a RI court connect search and found she has a record a mile long, mostly larceny. I stayed away.

HG.

LuvEmHott
02-13-16, 21:31
I think I have met her, last summer. Kind of oriental look to her. Not a spring chick but great body for about 40 year old. She hits my ad once in a great while, last time a couple weeks ago. If its the girl I had, 100 was given for a nice hour +. A kind of wild fuck, got into it. I recall no kissing maybe or some restriction like that, and that's why I didn't repeat. Once again, I think this is her. I attached the last pic she sent me, about month ago, same body, different panties.Is she fairly attractive?

Horny As Hell
02-13-16, 21:49
I didn't even bother looking her up at all, the pics are NOT what I want to play with even for free let alone pay for. As for a record on these chicks, I'm a street guy and 95% of those have records as well. Won't necessarily stop me from playing with a lady but always good to know.

I looked her up on Facebook and then did a RI court connect search and found she has a record a mile long, mostly larceny. I stayed away.

HG.

Horny As Hell
02-13-16, 22:00
Some more info to cut down on questions via pm.

Lives at home, can't host and prefers a simple cardate. More is on the menu but I myself am NOT interested due to her overall size (yes huge tits but also huge ass). Nice kid, works days so mostly avail evenings and even late night unless it's her day off. She knows nothing at all about this site and it should be kept that way as well. Decent service at street prices so can't go wrong.

This 20yo bbw from Smithfield is VERY VERY ready for a cardate like RIGHT NOW. She wants to go out for the night and is broke. I'm sure she'll be very easy on the wallet. If you're avail like now and can pm me i'll pass on her info and i'm sure that you'll be happy.

Fun0410
02-13-16, 22:02
She looks excellent even for her age. She said 30's, a little background brought up 40 ish, but great body. Was a good fuck, but there was something that caused me not to repeat.

Is she fairly attractive?.

Fun0410
02-13-16, 22:05
Ashamed to say I was there, and will not repeat, but it wasn't the crack pipe or paraphernalia that was the cause. She is open to everything, and I mean everything, even though I did not go there. One of my low points in life.

She has hit up several of my ads and says she's just fantastic at giving head and can host too. Wants $50 for it but I just can't get by the looks myself.

Fun0410
02-14-16, 02:00
Well, she has been posting the last couple weeks. So very lonely and would like a cardate to cheer her up. Well, she is real, very preggo, maybe 8 month or so. Only will give a cardate, not my thing, but I did it anyway. 80 gets you full service. Her BJ is not good, gagging like she is going to toss her baby out. Well, maybe that's the gagging thing so many guys like these days. Anyway, not my thing. Very poor BJ. Went on to full service and in a car was ok. She has huge tits and they are beginning to milk, that's why I think its the 8 month thing. Ok fuck, but in a car, I won't repeat. She is probably in the 26-28 age range, chunky short girl, but not obese, definitely preggo though. She is safe but my curiosity has been quenched, and that's all it was.

MarriedTom
02-14-16, 09:05
She has hit up several of my ads and says she's just fantastic at giving head and can host too. Wants $50 for it but I just can't get by the looks myself.Looks like a girl who used to be on the FreeChatline. Lived in the high rise on Charles ST. $50 used to be for everything. Reeked of smoke and kept nodding off. Can anyone confirm?

ThwhtKnight
02-14-16, 09:43
She has hit up several of my ads and says she's just fantastic at giving head and can host too. Wants $50 for it but I just can't get by the looks myself.She looks alright to me, do you think I could get her #?

Fun0410
02-14-16, 09:52
She can be found along side her crack pipe and still nods out, the 50 can be talked down.

Looks like a girl who used to be on the FreeChatline. Lived in the high rise on Charles ST. $50 used to be for everything. Reeked of smoke and kept nodding off. Can anyone confirm?

Horny As Hell
02-14-16, 11:32
Sorry, I can't help you out as it didn't even reach exchanging the number point. She sent her pics and asking price (stress asking) and I passed since I know dozens of younger hotter AND cheaper ladies to get head from. Maybe one of the others here can hook you up? Or post your own CL ad looking for head?

She looks alright to me, do you think I could get her #?

She can be found along side her crack pipe and still nods out, the 50 can be talked down.

Looks like a girl who used to be on the FreeChatline. Lived in the high rise on Charles ST. $50 used to be for everything. Reeked of smoke and kept nodding off. Can anyone confirm?

Ashamed to say I was there, and will not repeat, but it wasn't the crack pipe or paraphernalia that was the cause. She is open to everything, and I mean everything, even though I did not go there. One of my low points in life.

I didn't even bother looking her up at all, the pics are NOT what I want to play with even for free let alone pay for. As for a record on these chicks, I'm a street guy and 95% of those have records as well. Won't necessarily stop me from playing with a lady but always good to know.

I looked her up on Facebook and then did a RI court connect search and found she has a record a mile long, mostly larceny. I stayed away. HG.

Lamron
02-14-16, 12:37
Well, she has been posting the last couple weeks. So very lonely and would like a cardate to cheer her up. Well, she is real, very preggo, maybe 8 month or so. Only will give a cardate, not my thing, but I did it anyway. 80 gets you full service. Her BJ is not good, gagging like she is going to toss her baby out. Well, maybe that's the gagging thing so many guys like these days. Anyway, not my thing. Very poor BJ. Went on to full service and in a car was ok. She has huge tits and they are beginning to milk, that's why I think its the 8 month thing. Ok fuck, but in a car, I won't repeat. She is probably in the 26-28 age range, chunky short girl, but not obese, definitely preggo though. She is safe but my curiosity has been quenched, and that's all it was.I haven't seen her posts. Where is she posting? Could you send a link or info please?

Fun0410
02-14-16, 13:10
She posts in CE, usually between 10 pm and 11 pm. I probably had seen her post about 5 times before I answered one.

I haven't seen her posts. Where is she posting? Could you send a link or info please?

ThwhtKnight
02-14-16, 17:35
Sorry, I can't help you out as it didn't even reach exchanging the number point. She sent her pics and asking price (stress asking) and I passed since I know dozens of younger hotter AND cheaper ladies to get head from. Maybe one of the others here can hook you up? Or post your own CL ad looking for head?Fun was nice enough to get me her number but her quote for me was 150 for the hour which was way too high and she wouldn't budge, but thanks for the help guys.

Dgnrt
02-14-16, 17:41
This 20yo bbw from Smithfield is VERY VERY ready for a cardate like RIGHT NOW. She wants to go out for the night and is broke. I'm sure she'll be very easy on the wallet. If you're avail like now and can pm me i'll pass on her info and i'm sure that you'll be happy.HornyAsHell I'm a big fan of your online videos and have been following them for a couple years now, thank you.

I'm an even bigger fan of some big ass titties, I can't pm you so I thought I'd ask if you would share her info, I'd love to go see her. Thanks!

Feel free to pm If you would.

-Stay safe.

Lamron
02-14-16, 18:11
She posts in CE, usually between 10 pm and 11 pm. I probably had seen her post about 5 times before I answered one.I'm usually looking for pregnant women at least twice a day and haven't seen her ads, they must get taken down or flagged quickly.

Fun0410
02-15-16, 00:23
She is hitting the crack pipe way to vigorously man. I still feel sick about my deed with her and it was 50 or 60. She has no shot, none. See horny's pic of those tits?? The photo is better then the real life sight. After that episode, I learned one thing that is for sure, I need help, and I am not talking about another phone number.

Fun was nice enough to get me her number but her quote for me was 150 for the hour which was way too high and she wouldn't budge, but thanks for the help guys.

Fun0410
02-15-16, 19:37
She hit two of my ads this morning, and we talked specifics. Well she has budged, now at 100 for an hour but has taken anal off the map. Which one of you a**holes turned her against it? LOL. I still told her to keep buying lottery tickets but as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She is hitting the crack pipe way to vigorously man. I still feel sick about my deed with her and it was 50 or 60. She has no shot, none. See horny's pic of those tits?? The photo is better then the real life sight. After that episode, I learned one thing that is for sure, I need help, and I am not talking about another phone number.

LBrad52
02-15-16, 20:52
Hello fellow mongers, do any of you remember the chic zoey from warwick.

Use to visit her often, then all of a sudden she fell off the radar.

Thanks.

Fun0410
02-15-16, 21:51
The one i knew was spelled Zoe. Not sure if it's the same one. Rented a small 1st floor in Warwick, not far from water area. Who came back to RI to take care of her mom who was ailing??

Hello fellow mongers, do any of you remember the chic zoey from warwick.

Use to visit her often, then all of a sudden she fell off the radar.

Thanks.

LBrad52
02-15-16, 22:32
The one i knew was spelled Zoe. Not sure if it's the same one. Rented a small 1st floor in Warwick, not far from water area. Who came back to RI to take care of her mom who was ailing??Yes that's the one.

Fun0410
02-15-16, 22:57
Last time I saw her was beginning of 2015. She was battling demons at the time and that is why I cut her loose. I probably did her about 5 times over a 6 month period. I remember one of those times was a top 20 type of night. Awesome, still can remember some of it. The other times were just average. She had probs, her brother had bigger probs, and mom was sick. I have not heard from her since and she has not hit any of my ads since then. Nice girl. I got a picture of her, booking photo, she was busted in Florida years ago, what a sight for sore eyes. She was heading that way last time I saw her.

Yes that's the one.

LBrad52
02-16-16, 00:13
Last time I saw her was beginning of 2015. She was battling demons at the time and that is why I cut her loose. I probably did her about 5 times over a 6 month period. I remember one of those times was a top 20 type of night. Awesome, still can remember some of it. The other times were just average. She had probs, her brother had bigger probs, and mom was sick. I have not heard from her since and she has not hit any of my ads since then. Nice girl. I got a picture of her, booking photo, she was busted in Florida years ago, what a sight for sore eyes. She was heading that way last time I saw her.Yes the brother was an issue with her, it's too bad, I had an open invitation anytime I was in the area.

Thanks man.

LuvEmHott
02-17-16, 07:43
So I had this one hit an ad of mine. Says she hosts in E. Greenwich. Tight little body in the pics, image search did not come up with anything. Might be seeing her tomorrow. Will definitely report back. Hinted towards BBFS, so we'll see how that goes. Its almost TGTBT.Did you meet up with her? Report?

VanillaPorter
02-17-16, 14:48
Did you meet up with her? Report?I met with her today, couldn't get a hold of her on Monday.

So I'd say she is in her 40's. Not bad in the face about a 6/7. But a gorgeous body, nice a firm everywhere. So we talk a few minutes and we stark kissing, dfk, slowly kiss down to some serious nipples, the had to be about half in long. Stayed there for a while and then to DATY, nice clean, shaved and tight. She really does get into it, grinding back on my mouth and fingers. Switch up, her oral skills are about a 6, not bad but there are far better. So then it happens, we talked before hand and it was supposed to be BBFSCIA, she breaks out the hat, "better safe than sorry". Now I'm rock hard and need to get taken care of so I let her put it on. She hops on cowgirl, and starts riding and grinding with great vigor. She really took of when I started pinching and pulling this nipples. Went to mish, she's pretty flexible, and not a jiggle on her body, if it wasn't for her body I probably would have walked out when the hat came out. Finish in the hat but kept going for a while.

So she is good, but I probably won't repeat due to the change in details. According to her it was her cousins house in EG, not far from NEIT.

Doctor Love
02-17-16, 15:30
She had pre-agreed to CIA uncovered when you made the date, but then produced a stinking condom?! More than just a change in details by my lights, sir! Thats a friggin' DEAL BREAKER! Thanks SO much for posting that report! The lady is CLEARLY dishonest! You just saved me (and a LOT of others!) a total waste of time and cash!

I met with her today, couldn't get a hold of her on Monday.

So I'd say she is in her 40's. Not bad in the face about a 6/7. But a gorgeous body, nice a firm everywhere. So we talk a few minutes and we stark kissing, dfk, slowly kiss down to some serious nipples, the had to be about half in long. Stayed there for a while and then to DATY, nice clean, shaved and tight. She really does get into it, grinding back on my mouth and fingers. Switch up, her oral skills are about a 6, not bad but there are far better. So then it happens, we talked before hand and it was supposed to be BBFSCIA, she breaks out the hat, "better safe than sorry". Now I'm rock hard and need to get taken care of so I let her put it on. She hops on cowgirl, and starts riding and grinding with great vigor. She really took of when I started pinching and pulling this nipples. Went to mish, she's pretty flexible, and not a jiggle on her body, if it wasn't for her body I probably would have walked out when the hat came out. Finish in the hat but kept going for a while.

So she is good, but I probably won't repeat due to the change in details. According to her it was her cousins house in EG, not far from NEIT.

Fun0410
02-17-16, 16:40
Pretty much exactly how it went for me. We had talked about a second round, that's where she changed her tune. It was one good round, but you get one chance with me, you upsell, change your tune, or any other nonsense, see ya!! I thought her face was exotic and body excellent like you.

Zakk1317
02-18-16, 05:19
She looks alright to me, do you think I could get her #?Her number is 401-XXX-0299.

JoesMoe817
02-18-16, 08:49
So I had this one hit an ad of mine. Says she hosts in E. Greenwich. Tight little body in the pics, image search did not come up with anything. Might be seeing her tomorrow. Will definitely report back. Hinted towards BBFS, so we'll see how that goes. Its almost TGTBT.If anyone could PM me this ones details it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Doctor Love
02-18-16, 13:44
I agree! If more of us were willing to simply walk when they violate an agreement, and publically post it, they would then surely think twice about pulling this dishonest shit!

Pretty much exactly how it went for me. We had talked about a second round, that's where she changed her tune. It was one good round, but you get one chance with me, you upsell, change your tune, or any other nonsense, see ya!! I thought her face was exotic and body excellent like you.

Ford1951
02-19-16, 21:50

So she is good, but I probably won't repeat due to the change in details. According to her it was her cousins house in EG, not far from NEIT.Is her name Robin, I got a hit on my ad the other from a lady who fits this description.

Thanks.

Ford.

VanillaPorter
02-19-16, 21:54
Is her name Robin, I got a hit on my ad the other from a lady who fits this description.

Thanks.

Ford.No, the name on the email was Tara Lan, not her real name as I know that just by researching her number. Probably part of my only rating her a 6 for the face was probably the pictures I saw of her before actually meeting where much nicer than in person.

JoesMoe817
02-20-16, 09:47
If anyone could give some advice on how to get in contact with the asian woman from East Greenwich it would be greatly appreciated. I've been posting but haven't had any luck.

PinayLuver
02-20-16, 11:30
No, the name on the email was Tara Lan, not her real name as I know that just by researching her number. Probably part of my only rating her a 6 for the face was probably the pictures I saw of her before actually meeting where much nicer than in person.Yeah I have been putting out CL ads in hopes of meeting here as well but so far nada. I did get a hit from a different woman yesterday but she is all the way down in wakefield. If you have any suggestions on how to get hold of Tara that would be apreciated.

Papa2314
02-20-16, 18:01
Pretty much exactly how it went for me. We had talked about a second round, that's where she changed her tune. It was one good round, but you get one chance with me, you upsell, change your tune, or any other nonsense, see ya!! I thought her face was exotic and body excellent like you.I read some pretty interesting things about this girl, not an honest one, but still really hot? Do you have her digits, possibly a pic for PM?

Thanks, stay safe gentleman.

Gerry Atric
02-24-16, 12:13
Anyone got any info on her, she hit a couple of my ads yesterday.

Cute blonde in the pic she sent and I would consider TOFTT but Wakefield is too far for me to go without knowing she's a good one.

RobVodka
02-24-16, 18:34
Anyone see her or get a response from her?

PartTimePlayer
02-25-16, 09:32
Anyone see her or get a response from her?She answered an ad of mine a few months ago. Pretty sure she quoted $ for a BBBJ but then she just disappeared.

LBrad52
02-26-16, 20:03
Hello mongers, I don't know if any of you gents have ever seen Dani from Johnston.

She is posting on CL. I use do her a year ago. BBBJCIM. Bbcip. And greek is now on the menu.

Whatever471
02-26-16, 21:07
Hello mongers, I don't know if any of you gents have ever seen Dani from Johnston.

She is posting on CL. I use do her a year ago. BBBJCIM. Bbcip. And greek is now on the menu.Does she post or does she just reply to posts? Would love to visit for BBBJCIM, not sure about any of these girls for BBCIP, LOL.

LBrad52
02-26-16, 23:51
Does she post or does she just reply to posts? Would love to visit for BBBJCIM, not sure about any of these girls for BBCIP, LOL.She post. But her ad is down. If you want number pm me.

Flyforfun
02-27-16, 09:53

She is posting on CL. I use do her a year ago. BBBJCIM. Bbcip. And greek is now on the menu.Where on CL?? I looked and did not see her. Possibly on BP?

Tp1701
02-27-16, 14:28

She is posting on CL. I use do her a year ago. BBBJCIM. Bbcip. And greek is now on the menu.Just saw her ad, she's not shy about advertising cip. No thanks.

Horny As Hell
02-28-16, 00:08
What's the matter? You got standards? You don't want some young fat homely SWEAT HOG that has been with a thousand guys and barebacked half of them?

Geez, with those standards there's not too much left to get action from around here. LOL.

Just saw her ad, she's not shy about advertising cip. No thanks.

PartTimePlayer
02-28-16, 11:46
What's the matter? You got standards? You don't want some young fat homely SWEAT HOG that has been with a thousand guys and barebacked half of them?

Geez, with those standards there's not too much left to get action from around here. LOL.I second that!

Jj589
02-28-16, 12:04
If someone could pm me tara lam number I would really appreciate it sounds like she is really close to my spot and would be convienent.

Skatar018
02-29-16, 09:46
Say LBrad52, what's with the picture in your post, is it really her?

Doing a Google image search on the picture in your post brings up some interesting videos http://telyprn.com/mzansi-bbw-ride-dildo-porn/ there are more vids found in the picture search, but specifically the picture in your post & the attached video are exactly the same.

I had reached out to her & she stated she is having issues with her ex & that he put her number up & she didn't seem happy about it.

Like bj or creampie with bbw? - w4m https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5466847113.html
hosting at my place no drama hopefully ongoing
OLDER preferred please be ddf and respectful
very busty and sweet !! easygoing and on bc
serious replies get pic have a nice day !!

She is posting on CL. I use do her a year ago. BBBJCIM. Bbcip. And greek is now on the menu.Some thing seems wrong here, not saying it's you, just saying.

P Sil
02-29-16, 10:35

Doing a Google image search on the picture in your post brings up some interesting videos http://telyprn.com/mzansi-bbw-ride-dildo-porn/ there are more vids found in the picture search, but specifically the picture in your post & the attached video are exactly the same.

I had reached out to her & she stated she is having issues with her ex & that he put her number up & she didn't seem happy about it.

Some thing seems wrong here, not saying it's you, just saying.You are correct that the picture was taken from the linked video that you provided. If you watch the video all the way through, it is obvious to anyone who has met her that it is clearly not Dani in that video, therefore, it is not her in the picture.

MarriedTom
02-29-16, 10:57
I have been seeing Danni for quite a while now. I can say this, she NEVER posted an accurate pic in all the years I have known Her. She has ALWAYS copied and pasted a SIMILAR body type pic.

Some thing seems wrong here, not saying it's you, just saying.

Skatar018
02-29-16, 11:43
I have been seeing Danni for quite a while now. I can say this, she NEVER posted an accurate pic in all the years I have known Her. She has ALWAYS copied and pasted a SIMILAR body type pic.Never said or implied it was LBrads fault, & had read other's posts where they've stated that posted pictures here & on BP are representations, but I had to ask.

Still looking for anyone that could shed some light on her statement to me that her ex posted & puts up her number, which she does not want him doing.

She gave me her email addy & asked for a link to the ad, as the link had already been flagged, I did provide a link & to the posted ad on CLCE along with the wording of the ad itself.

She thanked me for the info & I replied asking her if she would like to meet, she has yet to respond.

Having a lot of people contact you via text looking to connect can freak a girl out, & they wonder how in hell did so & so get this number, which is probably the case here, but gave a shout out in an attempt to be sure.

LBrad52
02-29-16, 15:19
Never said or implied it was LBrads fault, & had read other's posts where they've stated that posted pictures here & on BP are representations, but I had to ask.

Still looking for anyone that could shed some light on her statement to me that her ex posted & puts up her number, which she does not want him doing.

She gave me her email addy & asked for a link to the ad, as the link had already been flagged, I did provide a link & to the posted ad on CLCE along with the wording of the ad itself.

She thanked me for the info & I replied asking her if she would like to meet, she has yet to respond.

Having a lot of people contact you via text looking to connect can freak a girl out, & they wonder how in hell did so & so get this number, which is probably the case here, but gave a shout out in an attempt to be sure.I pulled the pic from her CL ad. She told me it was ok to refer guys to her. Having said that the pic is somewhat discriptive of her.

She does have massive tits. And she is short and bbw. I apologize for any confusion.

LBrad52
02-29-16, 19:01
I have been seeing Danni for quite a while now. I can say this, she NEVER posted an accurate pic in all the years I have known Her. She has ALWAYS copied and pasted a SIMILAR body type pic.I responded to her ad, and she texted me back saying I know you! I said I know you do. This was last Fri. Night. I visited her at her incall in Johnston.

Off of route 44. I only settled for the BBBJ cim. She has always offered BBFS cip. Then she mentioned that greek was on the menu.

I know nothing of said ex bf, never knew she had one, I use to see her when she was in Prov. About 3 yrs ago.

Skatar018
02-29-16, 19:09
Thanks for the clarification, no apology is necessary, I probably should've PM'ed you about this, my apologies for not doing so.

I pulled the pic from her CL ad. She told me it was ok to refer guys to her. Having said that the pic is somewhat discriptive of her.

She does have massive tits. And she is short and bbw. I apologize for any confusion.

I know nothing of said ex bf, never knew she had one, I use to see her when she was in Prov. About 3 yrs ago.

LuvEmHott
02-29-16, 21:51

.Saw her recently, as I was passing the area, shitty little room, based on mixed up text from her, got the impression she had clients coming & going, cute face, ok body, hh $1 f / s, very nice BBBJ, had to provide own hat, mish, finished doggie, she got into it, would repeat in a pinch but would prefer diff loc for incall.

BSmith1116
02-29-16, 22:54
I responded to her ad, and she texted me back saying I know you! I said I know you do. This was last Fri. Night. I visited her at her incall in Johnston.

Off of route 44. I only settled for the BBBJ cim. She has always offered BBFS cip. Then she mentioned that greek was on the menu.

I know nothing of said ex bf, never knew she had one, I use to see her when she was in Prov. About 3 yrs ago.Tried her twice now with no luck. Might try once more this weekend but she's been non-responsive via text. Could have something to do with the ex bf thing but who knows.

P Sil
03-01-16, 07:26
Tried her twice now with no luck. Might try once more this weekend but she's been non-responsive via text. Could have something to do with the ex bf thing but who knows.I had talked to her on Sunday when I first heard about this. Of course, I did not tell her about this site or where I heard about her post. At that time she told me that she didn't post the ad because she was away out of state and had been there since Friday. But if LBrad52 saw her last Friday, then either the timing was odd or she gave me less than the full truth. Can't help but wonder what is really going on.

LBrad52
03-01-16, 13:45
I had talked to her on Sunday when I first heard about this. Of course, I did not tell her about this site or where I heard about her post. At that time she told me that she didn't post the ad because she was away out of state and had been there since Friday. But if LBrad52 saw her last Friday, then either the timing was odd or she gave me less than the full truth. Can't help but wonder what is really going on.I saw her around 6-6:30.

Stressed Out
03-01-16, 18:00

Geez, with those standards there's not too much left to get action from around here. LOL.With the state of mongering here in little ole Ri. If it has 2 holes in the backside it is fuckable. You can always wash the sweat off and as long as you have some flour you are all set. Ugh!

ThwhtKnight
03-02-16, 11:12
Tried her twice now with no luck. Might try once more this weekend but she's been non-responsive via text. Could have something to do with the ex bf thing but who knows.Same here, no dice for me through text message and the one time I got someone on the phone it was a guy. Oh, well.

LBrad52
03-03-16, 19:48
Fellow mongers she is looking for tonight. She just texted me asking if I wanted to come over. Told her I couldn't tonight.

LBrad52
03-03-16, 23:35
Fellow mongers it has become apparent to me thru pm's that she is playing some kind of game.

Several of you have contacted me for her # and she has not responded or some guy is answering. For these reason's I will no longer recommend her to anyone.

Thanks.

ThwhtKnight
03-04-16, 22:00
Fellow mongers it has become apparent to me thru pm's that she is playing some kind of game.

Several of you have contacted me for her # and she has not responded or some guy is answering. For these reason's I will no longer recommend her to anyone.

Thanks.No problem man, it's not you're fault she's flaky.

BSmith1116
03-04-16, 22:55

Thanks.Appreciate the info either way.

Markssmrk
03-06-16, 14:46
If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.

Fun0410
03-07-16, 00:33
But she is most definitely not 23, closer to 40. There is talk about her on here, take a look back.

If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.

Ratatouille123
03-07-16, 00:39
If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.

RowRhody
03-07-16, 03:28
I've only had luck with locking down one UTR on CLCE in the last 3 months. The last month has been spam more than ever and real posts get flagged.

The UTR finally left the hobby.

Is there any website that archives CLCE posts ASAP before they get taken down?

Can anyone offer tips for a newbie?

LuvEmHott
03-07-16, 17:10
If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.I would luv to dream about this one, if someone is willing to PM how to reach.

Many Thanks.

LuvEmHott
03-07-16, 17:25
If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.

Ratatouille123
03-07-16, 23:37
Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.Thanks. Not the same girl the one I saw she has fake boobs so it looked like atleast idk. I'll see if I can get s pic.

Markssmrk
03-08-16, 09:12
Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.Don't know if that's her. That post said she settled for $ this girl wanted $$$ and wasn't budging and also said she didn't host. So needless to say there were no further negotiations.

Fun0410
03-08-16, 20:23
She is hitting my ads with a new name S. Spencer. Says she can host now. Might try her again.

I would luv to dream about this one, if someone is willing to PM how to reach.

Many Thanks.

Bonefish2
03-09-16, 09:27
She is hitting my ads with a new name S. Spencer. Says she can host now. Might try her again.She hit mine last week with the same name. It was my first time posting an ad on CL, and if you're specific about what you're looking for it seems to be the way to go. You still have to weed through the spam, but it wasn't all that difficult.

I found her to be intelligent and nice if you treat her well. I didn't have any problems with agreements being changed because I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. She doesn't send face pics because of the nature of her job, not for any other reason. She doesn't like to kiss, which is my biggest issue with most providers in the hobby. I understand why, but it's something I'd really appreciate.

I'd probably repeat.

Jo Blo
03-09-16, 10:30
She answered my ad, gave name as Rockelle in Providence. Anyone know her?

LuvEmHott
03-09-16, 15:08
Thanks. Not the same girl the one I saw she has fake boobs so it looked like atleast idk. I'll see if I can get s pic.Rat,

Is this the one you saw?

HarleyGuy09
03-10-16, 07:21
Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.

VanillaPorter
03-10-16, 12:20
Rat,

Is this the one you saw?She is spam, you'll get another email stating that your reply was all junked up and she'll send you another email address then spam the carp out of you.

Fun0410
03-10-16, 12:36
And got a lot of info and a few pics. Looks nice, early twenties, a little chunky, big ass. She was looking for like 100 for an hour, no anal, everything else ok. She disappeared on me after intel was gathered. I think legit and probably a decent time. Seemed hard up to pay some bills. There was a better one yesterday though named Amber that was hitting ads. If you get a hit from her, pursue it.

Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks..

Fun0410
03-10-16, 12:38
Well if she was really in Cumberland I would have worn out the track between her and me. She is spam that has been spamming for years, and no, I never replied to her for more spam.

Rat,

Is this the one you saw?.

Fun0410
03-10-16, 12:45
1) Post between the hours of 6 and 8 PM. Yes, of course you can snag a prize fish at anytime. I have gotten a great one at 7 AM, noon, and many other hours.

2) Develop different angles. Like looking for a young hard body, or seeking MILF on a regular basis. Of course only go for what your interested in.

3) I usually don't go the vulgar route because that's just not me. I think the prize fishes, you need to show respect to gain their interest.

4) Some of my many long time lovelies I had started out with an ad that just a BJ is wanted. Working my way to the goal, the whole package.

5) State you want them to put a keyword into the subject header in their reply or it will go to spam. This weeds out a lot of spam and the few dumbasses that forget to put it in the subject header, well, there just dumbasses.

None of my tips are set in stone, sure we all have stories that go against what I state.

I've only had luck with locking down one UTR on CLCE in the last 3 months. The last month has been spam more than ever and real posts get flagged.

The UTR finally left the hobby.

Is there any website that archives CLCE posts ASAP before they get taken down?

Can anyone offer tips for a newbie?

Ratatouille123
03-10-16, 15:33
She is spam, you'll get another email stating that your reply was all junked up and she'll send you another email address then spam the carp out of you.No it wasn't. Just for a pic.

VanillaPorter
03-10-16, 15:50
Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.She's a pawg, lives off side streets near the home depot in Attleboro. Kind of a rush, BBJ was mediocre. CFS. Not GFE, no daty, I will not repeat. You can find her fb account with the number she sends, she's a big Sox fan.

XiangTan
03-11-16, 16:22
Well, she has been posting the last couple weeks. So very lonely and would like a cardate to cheer her up. Well, she is real, very preggo, maybe 8 month or so. Only will give a cardate, not my thing, but I did it anyway. 80 gets you full service. Her BJ is not good, gagging like she is going to toss her baby out. Well, maybe that's the gagging thing so many guys like these days. Anyway, not my thing. Very poor BJ. Went on to full service and in a car was ok. She has huge tits and they are beginning to milk, that's why I think its the 8 month thing. Ok fuck, but in a car, I won't repeat. She is probably in the 26-28 age range, chunky short girl, but not obese, definitely preggo though. She is safe but my curiosity has been quenched, and that's all it was.Could you please give me her links, I'm in if she's still availible, thanks!

LuvEmHott
03-12-16, 07:45
This one hit my ad, has to be TGTBT or spam, no name but did give me a ph#541-XXX-7220. Anyone familiar with?

RowRhody
03-12-16, 14:16
This one hit my ad, has to be TGTBT or spam, no name but did give me a ph#541-236-7220. Anyone familiar with?Doing google image search brings up that photo across various cities.

LuvEmHott
03-12-16, 18:20
Doing google image search brings up that photo across various cities.Yea, thanks, I finally tried the google image reverse search for tablets & I got all the hits including the model's name. The spam is so frustrating, why don't they leave us be

PinayLuver
03-12-16, 23:59
This one hit my ad, has to be TGTBT or spam, no name but did give me a ph#541-XXX-7220. Anyone familiar with?I've been posting ads for women in Mass and RI. I was hit by the same pic and it turned out to be Spam and I keep getting hit with it. My latest ad I put in the RI CLCE.

I have asked for all replies to start with something to be put in the subject line when replying. Since then I got about 6 spammers and then nothing else. So I guess the Real women aren't going for my ad. Back to the drawing board, LOL.

LuvEmHott
03-15-16, 11:23
She hit up my ad. Thumbs up or down on this one? TIA.

Stewbacca
03-15-16, 12:08
Well, she has been posting the last couple weeks. So very lonely and would like a cardate to cheer her up. Well, she is real, very preggo, maybe 8 month or so. Only will give a cardate, not my thing, but I did it anyway. 80 gets you full service. Her BJ is not good, gagging like she is going to toss her baby out. Well, maybe that's the gagging thing so many guys like these days. Anyway, not my thing. Very poor BJ. Went on to full service and in a car was ok. She has huge tits and they are beginning to milk, that's why I think its the 8 month thing. Ok fuck, but in a car, I won't repeat. She is probably in the 26-28 age range, chunky short girl, but not obese, definitely preggo though. She is safe but my curiosity has been quenched, and that's all it was.Do you have her email or number?

VanillaPorter
03-15-16, 14:09
She hit up my ad. Thumbs up or down on this one? TIA.Go back to page 12, there's some discussion on her.

LuvEmHott
03-15-16, 14:30
Go back to page 12, there's some discussion on her.Got it! Thanks!

LuvEmHott
03-18-16, 10:45
Any one have any contact with this one through CL. Responded to my ad. She is real just not sure if the pic is, have had some conversation thru CL email very well spoken & polite.

TIA.

Gerry Atric
03-19-16, 14:03
Any one have any contact with this one through CL. Responded to my ad. She is real just not sure if the pic is, have had some conversation thru CL email very well spoken & polite.

TIA.She hit my ad last week, pretty and well spoken I agree but very expensive. Quoted $$$ I had to pass.

Horny As Hell
03-22-16, 01:02
She has hit a couple of my ads recently as well as posting her own. Asks for $100 for everything. Haven't partaken yet since so far it just ends up being a game of tag. Example, she replies 2 or 3 hours after you reply to her ad but now I no longer can play.

She prefers to text actually.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5501488867.html

Looks like Spring today! - w4 m.

Well minus the nor eastor inch on the ground today looks alot like SPRING!

Its a beautuful day looking to meet somene today / tonight, I am fun and I am to please. If you can host then email me and we can set something up please not looking for endless email.

401-426-5144.

RobVodka
03-22-16, 01:17
She has hit a couple of my ads recently as well as posting her own. Asks for $100 for everything. Haven't partaken yet since so far it just ends up being a game of tag. Example, she replies 2 or 3 hours after you reply to her ad but now I no longer can play.

Its a beautuful day looking to meet somene today / tonight, I am fun and I am to please. If you can host then email me and we can set something up please not looking for endless email.

401-426-5144.She hit my add about a month ago. Didn't have time to see her as I had allready made some other plans (PM for details) I was planning on seeing her when I get to town in a few weeks.

DevonA
03-24-16, 09:41
Anyone ever meet this one? She responded to one of my ads. Goes by the name of Tiffanny. Good, bad, safe, scammer etc. ?

CtCowboy
03-29-16, 07:29
Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.

LuvEmHott
03-29-16, 08:35
Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.44 is no where near Westerly LOL.

CtCowboy
03-29-16, 08:38
44 is no where near Westerly LOL.Should have been more specific she's 44 and said not far from westerly LOL.

LuvEmHott
03-29-16, 09:41
Should have been more specific she's 44 and said not far from westerly LOL.She looks decent, be curious to see a review if you see her.

Fun0410
03-29-16, 14:47
I don't know if you have the whole photo? Damn, if you do, and still go see her, you are as sick as I. I have talked to her and have many photos. Not good is all I can say. Eww, not good. I have never seen her so I have nothing to report about abilities, can't help there.

Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.

Member #5395
03-29-16, 19:28
Is it typical for females to answer your post with a email that request you to email them on a different address?

Lexus
03-30-16, 07:03
Anyone try this chick out wants PayPal upfront to "landlord ".

CadillaCock
03-30-16, 09:14
Anyone try this chick out wants PayPal upfront to "landlord ".They say a pic tells a story and is worth a 1000 words. She doesn't need money for her landlord. She wants to scam you. Email her back and tell her you will deposit 500 into her landlord's account after she gives it all up and let me know how that works out for you!

LuvEmHott
03-30-16, 09:43
They say a pic tells a story and is worth a 1000 words. She doesn't need money for her landlord. She wants to scam you. Email her back and tell her you will deposit 500 into her landlord's account after she gives it all up and let me know how that works out for you!& Cash isn't good enough, why?

Scam, scam, scam!!

Attract
03-30-16, 13:10
Very difficult to know if the person she projects as her landlord is actually her landlord. Maybe he is her pimp. Verify the landlords name with the town records.

& Cash isn't good enough, why?

Scam, scam, scam!!

CtCowboy
03-30-16, 17:27
I don't know if you have the whole photo? Damn, if you do, and still go see her, you are as sick as I. I have talked to her and have many photos. Not good is all I can say. Eww, not good. I have never seen her so I have nothing to report about abilities, can't help there.Thanks for the info I didn't get the full pic. Only emailed a couple times then she was gone but I'm a sick bastard and if I can find one good thing about a girl even if the rest is bad ill still go. Hell when I was in college I had a really not so good looking girl some said she was homely that I used to bang but she had the nicest damn boobs with great nips LOL.

Fullthrottle
03-31-16, 15:26
Saw the post a few times, sends pic via text (I deleted mine quickly), looks like a thick girl, too much make-p in pic, but not bad. Texting was very erratic, usual routine. Are you LEO question. Sends you to neighborhood, in Arctic st begins w / an "O". Got there, waiting for the nod to come in, lots of unusual activity, she took too long to text and then a car w /2 squirelly looking dudes puls right up behind me and that was it. She CALLS me, about 10 minutes later, barely coherent, telling me to come back etc. I passed. Got a couple more texts back. That was enough for me to move on. Quoted 80 for full service, but never got further than the quote, also didn't give me a name despite asking.

My money. I'd stay away.

Tax992
04-03-16, 14:54
Not sure if that's her name but that's what she gave. Saw her for an extended visit. Mostly oral but also covered sex. Not the best at oral but tries very hard. Seems nice enough but maybe a bit naive. Takes facials like a.

Champ. Likes to lick and plays with the boys a lot. Sex was ok. Seems to get into it. Not sure if she sees a lot of guys but very well could. Anyone else visit with her?

Sorry for the first time post.

LuvEmHott
04-03-16, 17:44
Not sure if that's her name but that's what she gave. Saw her for an extended visit. Mostly oral but also covered sex. Not the best at oral but tries very hard. Seems nice enough but maybe a bit naive. Takes facials like a.

Champ. Likes to lick and plays with the boys a lot. Sex was ok. Seems to get into it. Not sure if she sees a lot of guys but very well could. Anyone else visit with her?

Sorry for the first time post.Someone posted on CL today looking for reviews of her.

Handiman69
04-03-16, 23:47

Sorry for the first time post.Where's her ad? Can you post a link? Thanks for the review.

Tax992
04-03-16, 23:52
Where's her ad? Can you post a link? Thanks for the review.Her ad is down like all the other CL adds. Flagged. She doesn't post often & no pics, but will text you pics. She includes her number in the ad. I will see if she wants any referrals.

PartTimePlayer
04-04-16, 14:29
I figured I'd try a new approach to putting up an ad seeing that I've gotten nothing.

So I posted late last night. BIG MISTAKE!

I was bombarded with gmail spams within an hr of posting. Got like 20 of them.

RowRhody
04-05-16, 12:38
Her ad is down like all the other CL adds. Flagged. She doesn't post often & no pics, but will text you pics. She includes her number in the ad. I will see if she wants any referrals.What does her number end with? Last 4 digits.

Horny As Hell
04-05-16, 18:42
Yes, yet another "ali/allie/ally" to keep track of. It's not her real name BTW.

Anyways, she is real and while she's not the best she's definitely not the worst either. She is VERY tough to deal with via either email or text BUT she is a single mom just doing this on the side when she needs the extra cash and can fit it in around her kids schedule.

She is cute with like dirty blond/light brown hair, she has pretty blue eyes and cute dimples. She does NOT complain and will literally blow you until you pop no matter how long it takes :)

She is a bigger girl, I would say about a size 12 or 14 as a guess and in the 170-180lb range.

If you got the time and cash (she will take less) she isn't bad at all. The digits in her ad are a dialing app but her real digits lead to her FB page etc.

She hit my add about a month ago. Didn't have time to see her as I had allready made some other plans (PM for details) I was planning on seeing her when I get to town in a few weeks.

401-426-5144.

LBrad52
04-05-16, 22:28
My fellow mongers if you respond to this ad the girl is a ripoff. I saw her last year and she is totally whacked.

She post different ads every couple of months. Stay away. She lives off of Elmwood.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post phone # last 4 digits 3173.

Tax992
04-07-16, 16:00
What does her number end with? Last 4 digits.She said I could give out her # to text. Any trades? PM me for her #. She's looking now and most days she's looking. But doesn't post often.

Young Prince1
04-08-16, 23:11
Last month I met up with this cute 21 year old. She has Long brown hair and beautiful green eyes, weighs about 115 pounds. First name begins with E. She is from Southern RI closer to westerly area. Search of her Facebook reveals she has learned yoga and teaches it as a side Hobby and has some pretty good pics of her doing yoga in her face book photo album. Well the thing with this girl is that she has hit my ads before. Last year and back in 2013 but she would always flame out. So when she hit me up I recognized her and I didn't think I would close the deal and expected another flame out. Lucky for me I was finally able to meet her and damn was it worth it. She is definitely under the radar and not your average CL girl hitting up ads every week. But probably resurfaces once in a blue moon or every year perhaps. So some of you may know her. I am obviously not revealing her name but like I just mentioned the letter it begins with is E. Perhaps it rings a bell. She was awesome, great sex and was able to bust three times. Lots of energy and she is a great trooper because I can go on and on with my stamina. I did anal with her which I normally don't do with these CL girls but damn things were just getting to hot and couldn't resist. Very tight and she took it like a champ not one single complaint from her. This is one of the few girls that I will continue to see and probably will never get bored of and move on from. On an other side note an old friend (penny) that I saw in March and talked about has resurfaced with a different alias. She hit me up real late at night like 1 in the morning. She was excellent when I saw her in March but unfortunately could not meet at that time late in the morning. Just remember a girl you may have missed before in the past may come around again sometime in the near future and can be well worth the wait.

Young Prince1
04-08-16, 23:23
And got a lot of info and a few pics. Looks nice, early twenties, a little chunky, big ass. She was looking for like 100 for an hour, no anal, everything else ok. She disappeared on me after intel was gathered. I think legit and probably a decent time. Seemed hard up to pay some bills. There was a better one yesterday though named Amber that was hitting ads. If you get a hit from her, pursue it.

.Lives on the borderline of Pawtucket and attleboro near a gas station and makes you meet her in the back of the house where she let's you in. She was terrible. She obviously could have changed her attitude because when I saw her she was just getting started but she obviously hated what she was doing and it was almost like some one was putting a gun to her head to do it. But she is obviously doing it for desperation for extra cash. There is no enjoyment when it feels like the person is going to cry and feels ashamed of herself. She basically tries to hurry you up and just wants to get it over with. One of the few bad experiences I had on CL. I remember telling her before I left that she may want to consider doing something else for extra cash.

SteveInRI
04-09-16, 07:24
Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.She hit up my ad but I don't have much more details. Strawberry blonde, green eyes, hosts. Does anyone else have any intel? I may take the plunge if she's legit. Thanks.

Mm4228
04-09-16, 09:34
Last month I met up with this cute 21 year old. She has Long brown hair and beautiful green eyes, weighs about 115 pounds. First name begins with E. She is from Southern RI closer to westerly area. Search of her Facebook reveals she has learned yoga and teaches it as a side Hobby and has some pretty good pics of her doing yoga in her face book photo album. Well the thing with this girl is that she has hit my ads before. Last year and back in 2013 but she would always flame out. So when she hit me up I recognized her and I didn't think I would close the deal and expected another flame out. Lucky for me I was finally able to meet her and damn was it worth it. She is definitely under the radar and not your average CL girl hitting up ads every week. But probably resurfaces once in a blue moon or every year perhaps. So some of you may know her. I am obviously not revealing her name but like I just mentioned the letter it begins with is E. Perhaps it rings a bell. She was awesome, great sex and was able to bust three times. Lots of energy and she is a great trooper because I can go on and on with my stamina. I did anal with her which I normally don't do with these CL girls but damn things were just getting to hot and couldn't resist. Very tight and she took it like a champ not one single complaint from her. This is one of the few girls that I will continue to see and probably will never get bored of and move on from. On an other side note an old friend (penny) that I saw in March and talked about has resurfaced with a different alias. She hit me up real late at night like 1 in the morning. She was excellent when I saw her in March but unfortunately could not meet at that time late in the morning. Just remember a girl you may have missed before in the past may come around again sometime in the near future and can be well worth the wait.Can you share her contact # or BP link? That would be nice!

Horny As Hell
04-09-16, 13:54
I'm not flaming this newb (no reason for thunderdome) I am simply going to ask a few questions and maybe people can understand how it's supposed to work here.

Q) Do you seriously think that he will just give this info to you when nobody here knows you? No reputation? When you haven't contributed? Ask for a BP link when he said it was a clce find?

People need to build a reputation here BEFORE they start asking or begging for handouts ESPECIALLY when it's about an UTR gem that somebody else put the work into finding.

For all anyone knows you could be a cop, a rapist, a serial killer etc. Nobody wants to send an unknown to a provider and have it blow up in their faces. Most of us have been there and done that unfortunately.

I myself used to give info VERY freely and I've gotten burned more than once and I'll share a few.

1.) Had a well known senior grab a girl by the throat and choke her, she seriously thought she was being killed.
2.) Had more than one try and talk the girls down in price (even AFTER the act).
3.) Had one literally show up with NO MONEY and since she trusted him simply on my referral she didn't ask for it up front. He then wanted to swap her drugs instead.
4.) Guys show up either drunk or literally smelling so bad the girl almost pukes.
5.) Had many idiots that pass on the info to others that I don't even know BUT have them use MY NAME as a reference and not their own.
6.) Too many idiots run their mouths about the boards here and try to get brownie points by telling girls what guys said about them and then the girl goes to the guys "Oh I heard what you said about me".

THE SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM

Can you share her contact # or BP link? That would be nice!

Fun0410
04-09-16, 16:15
I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.

She hit up my ad but I don't have much more details. Strawberry blonde, green eyes, hosts. Does anyone else have any intel? I may take the plunge if she's legit. Thanks.

Fun0410
04-09-16, 16:27
I got similar info from someone else so I did not chase the dragon there. Great find on that URI chick. I am scouring my intel to see if I crossed paths with her. I am now on a yoga kick!! LOL

Lives on the borderline of Pawtucket and attleboro near a gas station and makes you meet her in the back of the house where she let's you in. She was terrible. She obviously could have changed her attitude because when I saw her she was just getting started but she obviously hated what she was doing and it was almost like some one was putting a gun to her head to do it. But she is obviously doing it for desperation for extra cash. There is no enjoyment when it feels like the person is going to cry and feels ashamed of herself. She basically tries to hurry you up and just wants to get it over with. One of the few bad experiences I had on CL. I remember telling her before I left that she may want to consider doing something else for extra cash..

Spirit2
04-09-16, 21:18
I'm not flaming this newb (no reason for thunderdome) I am simply going to ask a few questions and maybe people can understand how it's supposed to work here.

Q) Do you seriously think that he will just give this info to you when nobody here knows you? No reputation? When you haven't contributed? Ask for a BP link when he said it was a clce find?

People need to build a reputation here BEFORE they start asking or begging for handouts ESPECIALLY when it's about an UTR gem that somebody else put the work into finding.

For all anyone knows you could be a cop, a rapist, a serial killer etc. Nobody wants to send an unknown to a provider and have it blow up in their faces. Most of us have been there and done that unfortunately.

I myself used to give info VERY freely and I've gotten burned more than once and I'll share a few.

1.) Had a well known senior grab a girl by the throat and choke her, she seriously thought she was being killed.
2.) Had more than one try and talk the girls down in price (even AFTER the act).
3.) Had one literally show up with NO MONEY and since she trusted him simply on my referral she didn't ask for it up front. He then wanted to swap her drugs instead.
4.) Guys show up either drunk or literally smelling so bad the girl almost pukes.
5.) Had many idiots that pass on the info to others that I don't even know BUT have them use MY NAME as a reference and not their own.
6.) Too many idiots run their mouths about the boards here and try to get brownie points by telling girls what guys said about them and then the girl goes to the guys "Oh I heard what you said about me".

THE SITE IS FOR US NOT THEMEloquently put, brother.

LBrad52
04-10-16, 12:57
Hello my friends this ad is up now, This girl is real sweet and honest you will be satisfied with her BBBJ cim.

She lives in Johnston on a dead end street. She is not a clock watcher.

ThwhtKnight
04-10-16, 13:22
Finally hit the jack pot on CL, I got a response to one of my ads from an older woman (mid 50's) named Ellen from Pawtucket yesterday and had an absolute blast. Met in Slater Park and went back to my place, no donation, no condoms just fantastic sex for like three hours. I'll be seeing her again for sure.

LBrad52
04-10-16, 13:53
Finally hit the jack pot on CL, I got a response to one of my ads from an older woman (mid 50's) named Ellen from Pawtucket yesterday and had an absolute blast. Met in Slater Park and went back to my place, no donation, no condoms just fantastic sex for like three hours. I'll be seeing her again for sure.Nice find, if I could only get that lucky! Good work.

GoodManHere
04-10-16, 16:00
Hello my friends this ad is up now, This girl is real sweet and honest you will be satisfied with her BBBJ cim.

She lives in Johnston on a dead end street. She is not a clock watcher.It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.

LBrad52
04-10-16, 16:41
It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.I did post the title! Read the report.

Tp1701
04-10-16, 17:16
It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.Most likely the ad was flagged, like the CL days of yore when competing ladies / pimps would flag each other to get them taken down.

LBrad52
04-10-16, 18:16
Most likely the ad was flagged, like the CL days of yore when competing ladies / pimps would flag each other to get them taken down.You are correct the ad is down. Her name is Alexis when you see the ad.

ThwhtKnight
04-10-16, 18:40
Nice find, if I could only get that lucky! Good work.I didn't think it could happen, I mean she's not a real looker (probably about average for a woman her age) but it was the best sex I've ever had.

RobVodka
04-11-16, 00:06
She said I could give out her # to text. Any trades? PM me for her #. She's looking now and most days she's looking. But doesn't post often.I saw her based on Tax992's review. She is exactly as he described. She is very nice and in a bad spot in life. Her head skills do need work, but her vag is still tight. She is young, but has some baby damage. Overall, she still has a relative spinner body.

SteveInRI
04-11-16, 12:05
I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.Staying away then. Thanks Fun0410.

Cowboys8228
04-11-16, 12:15
I find it hilarious when single digit poster who contribute little to nothing on this forum get all pissy at established credible members.

It would help if you posted the title of her ad. Otherwise, this person does NOT exist.

BeAware63
04-11-16, 21:20
I find it hilarious when single digit poster who contribute little to nothing on this forum get all pissy at established credible members.Just wish I could figure CL out. I have great success on BP and love FE at the moment (PM for details), but I wish I could figure out CL. The experiences seem to be just what I like and some are close to where I live in Southern RI. But just seem to be more than I want to expose about myself, etc. Etc.

NY Monger
04-12-16, 07:56
Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.

TIA.

SecretSquirell
04-12-16, 10:33
Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.

TIA.There are 2 Robins, one posting on BP saying Milford but she's really in Uxbridge and another in Oxford. Unless Uxbridge Robin has changed her tactics, she is a BP advertiser only where Oxford Robin replies to CL ads.

There is info on both on the Worcester boards, BP & massage for Uxbridge, CL for Oxford.

YMMV but I've met both: Uxbridge was a poor massage, shorted on time and the only thing representative about the fake pics was the spiky blonde hair; Oxford looked 15 or more yrs older than claimed so I didn't stick around to see how the session was.

Fun0410
04-12-16, 17:49
Age has ripened her. She is open to everything no matter what she says and she will negotiate. She talks a long mighty business career but her actions are just ok. I saw her once and never went back. Place is nice though.

TIA..

NY Monger
04-13-16, 08:17
Age has ripened her. She is open to everything no matter what she says and she will negotiate. She talks a long mighty business career but her actions are just ok. I saw her once and never went back. Place is nice though.

.That's her. Got some long 'I'm so important but do this for fun' email, says her place is in some condo complex which is what spooked me. I liked it was off the beaten path, for me, her photos were very MILF, but seems like she's all hat, no cattle.

Thanks for the info!

CtCowboy
04-19-16, 08:16
I have been emailing back and forth with this one.

Arranging a meet this week, does anyone know about her?

If not, I will see if she is open to referrals after we meet.

Thanks.Check your pm.

LBrad52
04-19-16, 21:36
Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

Thanks.

CockPunch
04-20-16, 09:32
Wow. Age really got her. Last I knew she got pregnant and was out there still. All me experiences where average with her not sure how she would perform now tho.

Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

Thanks.

LuvEmHott
04-20-16, 12:23
Responded to an ad over the weekend stating outcalls only & flowers required. Got a reply asking what was I looking for. I told her f / s, asked how much she usually received & requested a pic. She came back with $3. 0!! I countered with $2. 0 & picture. She claimed she had multiple offers & would get back to me if they fell through, never got a pic.

Has anyone dealt with this one?

LuvEmHott
04-20-16, 12:29
Got a reply to an ad over the weekend stating white, age 28,5'9" 135 lbs, outcalls only, yr Anyone familiar with?

Fun0410
04-20-16, 20:34
Not sure if that's the girl I have gotten hits on, she is from down southcoast RI. Wants 250 last week was the quote, yesterday 300. I have a full clothed pic, young and good look, definitely not a regular out there. Can't host and too much for my hour.

Responded to an ad over the weekend stating outcalls only & flowers required. Got a reply asking what was I looking for. I told her f / s, asked how much she usually received & requested a pic. She came back with $3. 0!! I countered with $2. 0 & picture. She claimed she had multiple offers & would get back to me if they fell through, never got a pic.

Has anyone dealt with this one?.

PartTimePlayer
04-28-16, 10:10
Anybody ever get any hits from a girl with the email McLuvin?

Or has anybody met up with her?

BrownEye45
04-29-16, 13:48
I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.I thought she was great. A little shy, but damn she made me cum. Definitely new what she was doing. Buddy, if you haven't met with her why don't you keep your opinions quiet? I thought she was great & have seen her a few times.

Shisca301
05-02-16, 18:57

Thanks.Do you have the info or link to this one? I would like to meet her. Thanks.

LBrad52
05-02-16, 19:13
Do you have the info or link to this one? I would like to meet her. Thanks.No I erased her number, but when I see her ad again I'll try to remember it for you.

Kilrain
05-06-16, 18:55
Well, that's her email name. She responded to an ad of mine. Anybody recognize her?

Krish2121
05-08-16, 15:16
Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.

LBrad52
05-08-16, 18:53
Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.Stay away she has been reviewed before. Not unless you want the gift.

Krish2121
05-08-16, 20:18
Stay away she has been reviewed before. Not unless you want the gift.Thanks Brad, will stay away. What is the gift, just curious.

MarriedTom
05-11-16, 20:52
Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.

Shisca301
05-12-16, 18:21
Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.Do you have her digits?

Sexy Big Guy
05-15-16, 18:52
Quick question, does anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.

CasanovaStar
05-15-16, 19:35
Yeah I know her she's chibby but if you don't like bbw you won't like her but she's good, nice pussy and she gets into it too, gives great head as well. I'm thinking of going to see her tonight.

Quick question, does

anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.

LBrad52
05-15-16, 19:53
Quick question, does anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.Her name is Dawn.

Sexy Big Guy
05-15-16, 20:36
Her name is Dawn.Appreciate that. Worth it?

LBrad52
05-15-16, 21:44
Appreciate that. Worth it?I saw her way before I joined this sight, She was ok, wanted way too much for a BBBJ cim. I think it was a c-note.

CasanovaStar
05-15-16, 22:52
She doesn't do cim anymore but still does BBBJ.

I saw her way before I joined this sight, She was ok, wanted way too much for a BBBJ cim. I think it was a c-note.

What1234
05-18-16, 01:30
Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.Does she go by Amanda H?

PartTimePlayer
05-18-16, 15:13
For those of you that have visited in the past, she is posting on CL right now. For those of you that haven't met up with her, she's not the best looking horse in the stable but definitely knows how to service a man. Very reasonable donation to boot. She is posting under the title thick black chick 22.

Markssmrk
05-18-16, 19:11
For those of you that have visited in the past, she is posting on CL right now. For those of you that haven't met up with her, she's not the best looking horse in the stable but definitely knows how to service a man. Very reasonable donation to boot. She is posting under the title thick black chick 22.Looks like I missed the post. She's a hard one to get a hold of. Been keeping an eye out for her posts for a while.

PartTimePlayer
05-19-16, 11:53
Looks like I missed the post. She's a hard one to get a hold of. Been keeping an eye out for her posts for a while.She is hard to get a hold of has her posts usually get flagged quickly. She did give me an email address last time I saw her, but it turned out to be either a fake or she gave me the wrong address. She definitely is worth a visit. Like I said not the best looking but nice body and great skills. Her posts are usually very graphic in nature that's how you can tell it's her. Keep trying and stay safe and aware.

Fun0410
05-19-16, 20:42
Short, big breasted, from North Prov? Any info? She has hit my ads before with same pics, not a clear face pic, chest does look big. Can't send pics through email, wants to text them to you.

Horny As Hell
05-23-16, 14:47
It's funny how often you run into people you know or how often you run into a provider that's related to another one you've seen.

She's been posting daily lately and sees guys while the kids are in school. "Jen" is related to another well known CL utr chick that also gives pretty good head. Must be a family trait or "skill" like it's genetic LOL.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5600136568.html

Looking for adult fun? - w4 m (Providence).

Hi guys, need some adult fun? Look no further. I'm cute and curvy and have amazing oral skills. Guaranteed to please. I only host, no traveling. Available until 4 so be ready now. Serious inquiries only. Email for pics and detail $. Over 30 please.

Post I'd: 5600136568.

Posted: 2016-05-23 11:52 am.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5595611966.html

Favorite this post Need adult fun? - w4 m (Providence) hide this posting.

Looking for discreet adult fun, I'm your woman. I'm cute, curvy and lots of fun. Great oral skills. I only host, NO TRAVELING. Looking for now so please only serious inquiries. Email for pic and detail $. Over 30 preferred.

4014405221. I'm jen It's 50 BBBJ or 80 full I'm in north providence. XXX Smithfield rd,

NY Monger
05-25-16, 14:11
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well and playing safe! I've been out of touch due to work.

Had an email from a MILF with an email l. Lou (then some digits), just a photo, nothing esle. Anybody know her?

TIA.

Westbayman2000
05-25-16, 14:50
Saw Christina a couple of weeks ago. Reviews are accurate, GFE, BBBJ FS. $175 seems high but she is very nice. Not girl in pics but tiny and cute. Tiny tits however.

I see ads for Asian gal incalls, has anyone tried them? Wondering if som AMP gals are branching out.

PartTimePlayer
05-25-16, 17:37
Saw Christina a couple of weeks ago. Reviews are accurate, GFE, BBBJ FS. $175 seems high but she is very nice. Not girl in pics but tiny and cute. Tiny tits however.

I see ads for Asian gal incalls, has anyone tried them? Wondering if som AMP gals are branching out.I too saw Christina about a month ago. Although it seems my experience was the least favorite of all the ones on here LOL. As for the Asian women, all the ads look fake to me. Have been very hesitant to try but would really like to hook up with an Asian.

OyeVey
05-26-16, 13:07
Hit ad and very new. Small white curvy pleasant single mom in early 20's just looking to get by. Head game strong. Very reasonable. 14. Happy to trade info.

Skatar018
05-27-16, 11:52
Anyone have any info on this girl?

Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

No hits on the number or pictures.

Any info is appreciated.

LBrad52
05-27-16, 21:41
Anyone have any info on this girl?

Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

No hits on the number or pictures.

Any info is appreciated.Don't have any info, but would love to tag that's ass!

Jj589
05-28-16, 07:39
Don't have any info, but would love to tag that's ass!I second that what's digits I'll try her out.

UnderTheRadar2
05-31-16, 14:11
Hit ad and very new. Small white curvy pleasant single mom in early 20's just looking to get by. Head game strong. Very reasonable. 14. Happy to trade info.I would like to try her out could you please share her info?

JunkedOut
05-31-16, 21:26
This craigslist stuff is kind of hard for me to find a good one. It looks like shooting fish in a bucket with you folks. Is it as risky as BP ads?

Krappenschitz
06-02-16, 13:27
BBBJCIM for 80 . Got me off faster than I thought she would. Quiet apartment, in and out. Definite repeat for me.

She hit up my ad but I don't have much more details. Strawberry blonde, green eyes, hosts. Does anyone else have any intel? I may take the plunge if she's legit. Thanks.

Krappenschitz
06-02-16, 20:12
She hit up one of my ads today. Any one know her? Can't find anything on her. Might meet up with her tomorrow, price is a little high but might take it if I don't get any other hits.

MattR
06-03-16, 10:58
Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.

Puckster
06-03-16, 12:17
Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.Looks good. Try her and let us know.

Fun0410
06-03-16, 18:11
Haven't seen her in a while but the 2 times I did, very good. She is a MILF, probably 30's, good body, and I had a good time. I had her do an outcall and price was reasonable for my usual hour. 2 thumbs up.

Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.

Fun0410
06-03-16, 18:14
After talking with her a few times, her price came way down to doable. I didn't like the look, ass pic is great though (not sure if its hers) so that's why I never pursued further. Her prices are negotiable though, stand pat and you will get your number.

She hit up one of my ads today. Any one know her? Can't find anything on her. Might meet up with her tomorrow, price is a little high but might take it if I don't get any other hits.

Cowboys8228
06-04-16, 06:44
Got meet Jen nice and good head service like HAH says, she's a bit of a chatter box but very nice and worth visit if you can get her when she's free.

It's funny how often you run into people you know or how often you run into a provider that's related to another one you've seen.

She's been posting daily lately and sees guys while the kids are in school. "Jen" is related to another well known CL utr chick that also gives pretty good head. Must be a family trait or "skill" like it's genetic LOL.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5600136568.html

Looking for adult fun? - w4 m (Providence).

Hi guys, need some adult fun? Look no further. I'm cute and curvy and have amazing oral skills. Guaranteed to please. I only host, no traveling. Available until 4 so be ready now. Serious inquiries only. Email for pics and detail $. Over 30 please.

Post I'd: 5600136568.

Posted: 2016-05-23 11:52 am.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5595611966.html

UnderTheRadar2
06-05-16, 19:36
Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.

Yyzvisitor
06-06-16, 06:33
So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.Care to share contact info and rates? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Ss Monger
06-06-16, 09:41
So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.She's been around the block for sure. She used to strip at CF a long time ago, like 7-10 years ago. Take out was available. I doubt she still looks as good.

Fun0410
06-06-16, 18:06
She did look good. She is not a young spinner, but her body is in very good shape for her age. I am thinking age is in her mid 30's at least.

She's been around the block for sure. She used to strip at CF a long time ago, like 7-10 years ago. Take out was available. I doubt she still looks as good.

Cowboys8228
06-06-16, 21:43
Any one still have her contact info? Pam is ok if you don't want to post.

She did look good. She is not a young spinner, but her body is in very good shape for her age. I am thinking age is in her mid 30's at least.

PartTimePlayer
06-07-16, 16:04
She is posting right now under the title thick black chick. Definitely a good bang for your buck. Knows how to please a man.

Nathan1960
06-08-16, 14:21
This girl has been hitting my post on craigslist. Doesn't answers text or calls her last digits are 246. Has anyone had any luck hooking up with her?