PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

MarriedTom
08-29-15, 22:01
It finally happened. Last two times I saw Her, she sad she was going to be evicted. Well, when I called yesterday, she confirmed she is now homeless.

She stated she is staying with a Christian family she met, and cannot host. She did shoot me a text today asking to meet for coffee. Do not know if it was code for something more, or a way to ask for help (Just thought I would pass it on to you fellow mongers. Stay Safe, MT.

LBrad52
08-29-15, 22:16
If you got her cell # I would be more than happy to try her out and let you know how good she is LOL.Ditto here as well.

ProvCharlie
08-30-15, 10:37
Tight body, I have concern with the marks on her face. Says she was in an auto accident -- air bag burns. Getting a little too thin. Will perform, but will BS you in to giving her more than she is worth. Service slightly rushed, I get the sense that she is always on the edge of needing the next fix. I believe an advance on tomorrow's service will mean she will begin avoiding you.

CadillaCock
08-30-15, 13:05
DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO SEE THIS GIRL OR ANY AD ON CL WITH # 401-XXX-2568. Yes, she is the girl in the pic but it was taken before she gained another 100 lbs and looks like a fat pig! Yes, her apt. Above the bar is so dirty and disgusting you will puke. Yes, she is so dirty and disgusting that you will not get turned on when she takes her clothes off and spreads her legs even if you like trashy fat beastly girls. Yes, her little naked kid will be screaming and crying so loud and she doesn't care if the kid is in the same room watching and screaming when she tells you not to worry about it. Yes, I think social services should take the kid away from her. Yes she will promise you a BBBJCIM 50 times in her TEXT, EMAILS, AND WHEN YOU GET THERE and she says yet again that she will give you a BBBJCIM and CFS just before you give her the roses. Yes, when you give her the roses she goes and hides it and no you will not get it back unless you want to get arrested for assaulting her and or shoot her pimp daddy. No, she absolutely will not do anything until she gets the money out of you first. No, you will not get a BBBJCIM as promised. Yes, if you put a condom on she will suck it for 3 seconds and then tell you she hates BJ's and can't do it. Then she spreads her legs and will tell you to fuck her instead. Yes, she will let you do CFS and she will give you something for your money but at this point you won't want to fuck this dirty nasty beast. No, I can't say it is a scam because she did get naked, got on her dirty bed, spread her dirty legs wide and told me to fuck her dirty beastly pussy deep while her kid is on the floor next to her crying and screaming. If you want to fuck the trashiest, dirtiest, beastly * ever with no BJ at all this is the one.

LuvEmHott
08-30-15, 15:46
DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO SEE THIS GIRL OR ANY AD ON CL WITH # 401-403-2568. Yes, she is the girl in the pic but it was taken before she gained another 100 lbs and looks like a fat pig! Yes, her apt. Above the bar is so dirty and disgusting you will puke. Yes, she is so dirty and disgusting that you will not get turned on when she takes her clothes off and spreads her legs even if you like trashy fat beastly girls. Yes, her little naked kid will be screaming and crying so loud and she doesn't care if the kid is in the same room watching and screaming when she tells you not to worry about it. Yes, I think social services should take the kid away from her. Yes she will promise you a BBBJCIM 50 times in her TEXT, EMAILS, AND WHEN YOU GET THERE and she says yet again that she will give you a BBBJCIM and CFS just before you give her the roses. Yes, when you give her the roses she goes and hides it and no you will not get it back unless you want to get arrested for assaulting her and or shoot her pimp daddy. No, she absolutely will not do anything until she gets the money out of you first. No, you will not get a BBBJCIM as promised. Yes, if you put a condom on she will suck it for 3 seconds and then tell you she hates BJ's and can't do it. Then she spreads her legs and will tell you to fuck her instead. Yes, she will let you do CFS and she will give you something for your money but at this point you won't want to fuck this dirty nasty beast. No, I can't say it is a scam because she did get naked, got on her dirty bed, spread her dirty legs wide and told me to fuck her dirty beastly pussy deep while her kid is on the floor next to her crying and screaming. If you want to fuck the trashiest, dirtiest, beastly * ever with no BJ at all this is the one.Why didn't you leave??

DrGolfer
08-30-15, 18:02
Poor girl is in such bad shape now. Before the habit, was a really beauty. She has fallen hard and will keep falling.

Tight body, I have concern with the marks on her face. Says she was in an auto accident -- air bag burns. Getting a little too thin. Will perform, but will BS you in to giving her more than she is worth. Service slightly rushed, I get the sense that she is always on the edge of needing the next fix. I believe an advance on tomorrow's service will mean she will begin avoiding you..

LBrad52
08-30-15, 19:41
Visited this girl an hour ago, decent shape awesome BBBJ cim.

Her link is down now but I do recommend, had a good time afterwards just talking.

I believe more is on the table as she mentioned the more I get to know you the more comfortable I am.

She did let me have a taste a the( Y). It was fresh and clean tasting. Damage was. 80 for 45 minutes her digits end in 401.9708.

LBrad52
08-30-15, 19:47
DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO SEE THIS GIRL OR ANY AD ON CL WITH # 401-XXX-2568. Yes, she is the girl in the pic but it was taken before she gained another 100 lbs and looks like a fat pig! Yes, her apt. Above the bar is so dirty and disgusting you will puke. Yes, she is so dirty and disgusting that you will not get turned on when she takes her clothes off and spreads her legs even if you like trashy fat beastly girls. Yes, her little naked kid will be screaming and crying so loud and she doesn't care if the kid is in the same room watching and screaming when she tells you not to worry about it. Yes, I think social services should take the kid away from her. Yes she will promise you a BBBJCIM 50 times in her TEXT, EMAILS, AND WHEN YOU GET THERE and she says yet again that she will give you a BBBJCIM and CFS just before you give her the roses. Yes, when you give her the roses she goes and hides it and no you will not get it back unless you want to get arrested for assaulting her and or shoot her pimp daddy. No, she absolutely will not do anything until she gets the money out of you first. No, you will not get a BBBJCIM as promised. Yes, if you put a condom on she will suck it for 3 seconds and then tell you she hates BJ's and can't do it. Then she spreads her legs and will tell you to fuck her instead. Yes, she will let you do CFS and she will give you something for your money but at this point you won't want to fuck this dirty nasty beast. No, I can't say it is a scam because she did get naked, got on her dirty bed, spread her dirty legs wide and told me to fuck her dirty beastly pussy deep while her kid is on the floor next to her crying and screaming. If you want to fuck the trashiest, dirtiest, beastly * ever with no BJ at all this is the one.I believe there was a report on her awhile back complete trash.

CadillaCock
08-31-15, 10:27
Why didn't you leave??I said because she guaranteed me a BBBJ with CIM about 20 times texting, talking, and in person before I gave her the money. And that is the main reason why I went there. When it comes to a good BBBJ with CIM I don't care too much about looks or how clean their apt. Is, just the performance factor. A smokin hot 10 ***** with a clean apt. Does not mean you will get a good BBBJCIM. In this case a fat beastly girl with a dumpy apt. Could not deliver a BBBJCIM and lied to me over 20 times in three weeks. 99 times out of 100 if a girl promises you 20 times in a period of three weeks that she will do it my experience has been good and they do do it. I tried out a MILF last week that is 50 plus and nothing special on the eyes but for 60 she gives a great BBBJCIM with swallow and she is clean and her apt. Is clean and she doesn't like messes so she swallows. You just never know for sure but I TOFTT and I will be re posting that post every month or so to make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone here and I am going to post it on CL ads also.

CadillaCock
08-31-15, 16:23
Visited this girl an hour ago, decent shape awesome BBBJ cim.

Her link is down now but I do recommend, had a good time afterwards just talking.

I believe more is on the table as she mentioned the more I get to know you the more comfortable I am.

She did let me have a taste a the( Y). It was fresh and clean tasting. Damage was. 80 for 45 minutes her digits end in 401.9708.I was the first one to see her when she got out of jail a month or so ago and I gave you and a lot of other members here her number after I did my post on her, but unfortunately she blew a lot of guys off and didn't see them. Her number is 401-XXX-9708. I will re post my old post with her old pic. But she needs to keep appts. She got a lot of members mad at me because she kept blowing them off with excuses when she had told me to give her number to everyone so she could make some money when she first got out of jail.

CadillaCock
08-31-15, 16:32
Well Skillz, She finally agreed to see me and you are right on the money. Her name is Jen, she was in jail, not for drugs, likes cocks and pussy both. She is 33 years old, single but would like a husband and a wife both! Was business currently out of a rental home in Johnston with a very expensive BP blonde advertiser, she wouldn't give details on her gf. Except that her gf charges strictly by time used and she does not so she is much cheaper than her gf if you are into getting timed. Jenn starts out at 60 for just a QV BBBJ or also will do BBBJ car dates cheap. I went to her rental house in Johnston and she has a closed door bedroom and so doesn't her gf. I never saw the gf but one of her customers was leaving as I came in the door, no problem, then she took me to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She asks you what you want and takes directions well. Started out with a nice long BBBJ then I put the party hat on and banged her doggy, mish, side bar etc. She probably does BBFS and said she is clean when I asked but I didn't ask for BBFS because they all say they are clean. Her Bedroom has a mini ac and it was very hot since she wasn't running it till I requested it because she doesn't mind the heat, fucks like a rabbit in heat! So after the fuckathon I was pretty hot and worked up a sweat. I take the party hat off and she continues on with the BBBJ but no DT and if you like sloppy and wet that is not her style, but she can suck and suck and suck. I was very hot and could not pop quick but she just kept going and going like the Eveready energizer bunny until finally I cooled down and when I popped it was a long and fierce and she kept it in her mouth till 100% completion. She doesn't swallow but she said I popped so much she got some down her throat. She said she is not happy until you pop off and you leave satisfied. She has a pretty face and a nice mouth and fucks good. Before we started she asked me how much I would pay and what I would like!! I told her I do not pay up front but I would guarantee her 80 for the session and more if it was up to expectations and longer than anticipated. She agreed to it and I kept my promise and gave her 120. I could have gave her 80 but she is pretty, she is friendly as hell, she doesn't time you and she won't stop till you get whatever you want and you will pop because she will go the distance. No way is this girl an upseller.

LBrad52
08-31-15, 22:09
Well Skillz, She finally agreed to see me and you are right on the money. Her name is Jen, she was in jail, not for drugs, likes cocks and pussy both. She is 33 years old, single but would like a husband and a wife both! Was business currently out of a rental home in Johnston with a very expensive BP blonde advertiser, she wouldn't give details on her gf. Except that her gf charges strictly by time used and she does not so she is much cheaper than her gf if you are into getting timed. Jenn starts out at 60 for just a QV BBBJ or also will do BBBJ car dates cheap. I went to her rental house in Johnston and she has a closed door bedroom and so doesn't her gf. I never saw the gf but one of her customers was leaving as I came in the door, no problem, then she took me to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She asks you what you want and takes directions well. Started out with a nice long BBBJ then I put the party hat on and banged her doggy, mish, side bar etc. She probably does BBFS and said she is clean when I asked but I didn't ask for BBFS because they all say they are clean. Her Bedroom has a mini ac and it was very hot since she wasn't running it till I requested it because she doesn't mind the heat, fucks like a rabbit in heat! So after the fuckathon I was pretty hot and worked up a sweat. I take the party hat off and she continues on with the BBBJ but no DT and if you like sloppy and wet that is not her style, but she can suck and suck and suck. I was very hot and could not pop quick but she just kept going and going like the Eveready energizer bunny until finally I cooled down and when I popped it was a long and fierce and she kept it in her mouth till 100% completion. She doesn't swallow but she said I popped so much she got some down her throat. She said she is not happy until you pop off and you leave satisfied. She has a pretty face and a nice mouth and fucks good. Before we started she asked me how much I would pay and what I would like!! I told her I do not pay up front but I would guarantee her 80 for the session and more if it was up to expectations and longer than anticipated. She agreed to it and I kept my promise and gave her 120. I could have gave her 80 but she is pretty, she is friendly as hell, she doesn't time you and she won't stop till you get whatever you want and you will pop because she will go the distance. No way is this girl an upseller.She's the one I posted about yesterday with phone ending. 9708 met her in Prov. And like you she mentioned she was helping the blond friend move.

And you are correct she can BBBJ cim, with the best. Didn't over up any FS at the time I was there but she made the inclination more could be had once she got comfortable know me.

LBrad52
08-31-15, 22:18
I was the first one to see her when she got out of jail a month or so ago and I gave you and a lot of other members here her number after I did my post on her, but unfortunately she blew a lot of guys off and didn't see them. Her number is 401-660-9708. I will re post my old post with her old pic. But she needs to keep appts. She got a lot of members mad at me because she kept blowing them off with excuses when she had told me to give her number to everyone so she could make some money when she first got out of jail.You are correct I thought her number looked familiar when I saw it. Didn't know I could post her complete phone number.

And yes she is hard to get a hold of and keeping appointments, I started texting her yesterday morning, and she kept moving time up.

Finally saw her at about 6 or so.

CadillaCock
09-01-15, 10:18
You are correct I thought her number looked familiar when I saw it. Didn't know I could post her complete phone number.

And yes she is hard to get a hold of and keeping appointments, I started texting her yesterday morning, and she kept moving time up.

Finally saw her at about 6 or so.Well, I just found out you are right about posting complete phone numbers even if the provider wants you to because Admin just sent me a pm asking me not to post numbers so I won't be doing that anymore. I didn't know that so now everyone who reads this post will know you shouldn't do that. Sorry Admin. , I didn't know that!

MarriedTom
09-02-15, 20:02
I said because she guaranteed me a BBBJ with CIM about 20 times texting, talking, and in person before I gave her the money. And that is the main reason why I went there. When it comes to a good BBBJ with CIM I don't care too much about looks or how clean their apt. Is, just the performance factor. A smokin hot 10 ***** with a clean apt. Does not mean you will get a good BBBJCIM. In this case a fat beastly girl with a dumpy apt. Could not deliver a BBBJCIM and lied to me over 20 times in three weeks. 99 times out of 100 if a girl promises you 20 times in a period of three weeks that she will do it my experience has been good and they do do it. I tried out a MILF last week that is 50 plus and nothing special on the eyes but for 60 she gives a great BBBJCIM with swallow and she is clean and her apt. Is clean and she doesn't like messes so she swallows. You just never know for sure but I TOFTT and I will be re posting that post every month or so to make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone here and I am going to post it on CL ads also.Met with the 50+ this afternoon. Spot on. Clean, and talented. NOT a looker, but certainly a doer!! Thanks for the referral CC!

RhodyRob007
09-03-15, 07:11
I got a hit on one of my ads from a college girl named Sam / Samantha. Young, and seems very inexperienced. Anyone else hear from her or have met with her?

PeterPowers
09-05-15, 16:29
Ugh. Hopefully this post can stop it from happening again and help someone on here avoid the loss. A little back and forth phone ends in 6072. Met on Atwood near St Rocco's she was acting shy and nervous saying doesn't do this kind of thing but had come in hard times. Wanted to meet in a public place. We then drove to a run down building a minute away. Embarrassing I broke my own rule and was reminded why I have rules. Gave her the money first and she disappeared into the apartment building. I am such a sucker for super thin girls.

So avoid this one. Kinda tall maybe 5'8" rail thin. Has a large tattoo of the number "1" on upper right chest. A few other tats as well.

Humbly,

Peter.

Fun0410
09-05-15, 18:22
Over the past week or so my ads have been hit by a Sammy. Not sure her age, photo looks 20's but probably not early. Tough to tell. Slightly above average looks I guess. Have not had a lot of conversations with her. It takes her forever to answer. Will let you know if I get any further.

I got a hit on one of my ads from a college girl named Sam / Samantha. Young, and seems very inexperienced. Anyone else hear from her or have met with her?

RH Treller
09-06-15, 19:52
Peter, thank you for this warning. It's nice to get this kind of heads up.

Ugh. Hopefully this post can stop it from happening again and help someone on here avoid the loss. A little back and forth phone ends in 6072. Met on Atwood near St Rocco's she was acting shy and nervous saying doesn't do this kind of thing but had come in hard times. Wanted to meet in a public place. We then drove to a run down building a minute away. Embarrassing I broke my own rule and was reminded why I have rules. Gave her the money first and she disappeared into the apartment building. I am such a sucker for super thin girls.

So avoid this one. Kinda tall maybe 5'8" rail thin. Has a large tattoo of the number "1" on upper right chest. A few other tats as well.

Humbly,

Peter.

Fullthrottle
09-07-15, 11:36
DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO SEE THIS GIRL OR ANY AD ON CL WITH # 401-XXX-2568. Yes, she is the girl in the pic but it was taken before she gained another 100 lbs and looks like a fat pig! Yes, her apt. Above the bar is so dirty and disgusting you will puke. . No, I can't say it is a scam because she did get naked, got on her dirty bed, spread her dirty legs wide and told me to fuck her dirty beastly pussy deep while her kid is on the floor next to her crying and screaming. If you want to fuck the trashiest, dirtiest, beastly * ever with no BJ at all this is the one.No kid when I went or I'd have called DCYF. Agree she was disgusting, even freshly showered.

Yyzvisitor
09-08-15, 05:57
Met with the 50+ this afternoon. Spot on. Clean, and talented. NOT a looker, but certainly a doer!! Thanks for the referral CC!Anyone care to share contact info on the 50+ girl? I'd be interested in a tryout with her if you can.

Thanks!

YYZ.

CanUHelpMe
09-08-15, 19:29
Anyone care to share contact info on the 50+ girl? I'd be interested in a tryout with her if you can.

Thanks!

YYZ.Long time reader. Some utr girls. Nothing special but much insight. Is "Donna" the 50 plus girl?

LBrad52
09-09-15, 22:49
Long time reader. Some utr girls. Nothing special but much insight. Is "Donna" the 50 plus girl?Yes Donna is the girl. Pm me.

SheCantFindOut
09-10-15, 11:08
Just left her. I'll keep my personal opinion out of it and just lost the facts, feel free to do what you wish but I won't be repeating.

After a few quick texts we arranged the meeting at her place. Rates were 100 FS, 70 BBBJ at her place. 80 FS and 60 BBBJ car date. I kept 70 in one pocket and 30 in the other figured I'd make the choice when I saw her. She met me outside. Body looked nice and she was the girl in the pictures, pretty friendly. Apartment was dirty as expected, cigarette smell, the usual. Small dirty mattress on the floor of her kids bedroom. I've been in worse so wasn't too put off by it. Opted to give it a go with the FS and put the donation under the DVD player as requested. Got comfortable and she only got down to boxers and bra. Should have known then this wasn't going to go well. Layed on the bed and she started her BBBJ. Skills aren't bad but pretty mechanical. I took off her bra and she was complaining my hands were cold. Truth is she was sweaty for some reason, so I stopped touching her. At this point I just want to be done here so I don't hold back to try and get it over with ASAP. She asks if I want to get on top of her and asks if I have a cover. Great! No I don't, at which time we have an awkward stare at each other. Surprisingly she asks me if I'm clean and says she is, she gets tested weekly allegedly and is offering me BBFS. I did not partake but just and FYI it's on the table. Decided just to finish from BJ. She had my on my back and I could tell there is no way this girl is down for CIM. So I tell her I would like to stand so I don't wear it. She tells me not to get any on her or the bed, I ask where should I put it and she says the floor. Jesus Christ I'm thinking, but then she says I guess you can on my tits so that's where I tried to finish. But she jumped out of the way for some reason and she ended up with it all over her and the bed LOL. Oh well, left the 100 and just bailed.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5214788040.html

Optimus Prime
09-11-15, 08:33
Just left her. I'll keep my personal opinion out of it and just lost the facts, feel free to do what you wish but I won't be repeating.

After a few quick texts we arranged the meeting at her place. Rates were 100 FS, 70 BBBJ at her place. 80 FS and 60 BBBJ car date. I kept 70 in one pocket and 30 in the other figured I'd make the choice when I saw her. She met me outside. Body looked nice and she was the girl in the pictures, pretty friendly. Apartment was dirty as expected, cigarette smell, the usual. Small dirty mattress on the floor of her kids bedroom. I've been in worse so wasn't too put off by it. Opted to give it a go with the FS and put the donation under the DVD player as requested. Got comfortable and she only got down to boxers and bra. Should have known then this wasn't going to go well. Layed on the bed and she started her BBBJ. Skills aren't bad but pretty mechanical. I took off her bra and she was complaining my hands were cold. Truth is she was sweaty for some reason, so I stopped touching her. At this point I just want to be done here so I don't hold back to try and get it over with ASAP. She asks if I want to get on top of her and asks if I have a cover. Great! No I don't, at which time we have an awkward stare at each other. Surprisingly she asks me if I'm clean and says she is, she gets tested weekly allegedly and is offering me BBFS. I did not partake but just and FYI it's on the table. Decided just to finish from BJ. She had my on my back and I could tell there is no way this girl is down for CIM. So I tell her I would like to stand so I don't wear it. She tells me not to get any on her or the bed, I ask where should I put it and she says the floor. Jesus Christ I'm thinking, but then she says I guess you can on my tits so that's where I tried to finish. But she jumped out of the way for some reason and she ended up with it all over her and the bed LOL. Oh well, left the 100 and just bailed.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5214788040.htmlGood thing you didn't partake. I asked about her a couple months back and did not receive a good response from fellow members esp with bb.

SheSmokesCrack
09-11-15, 09:51
This chick sent me a pic of a hottie. I talked to her for a little while and decided to meet up with her at 2 am.

She tells me her house is red and to park in the driveway. She opens the door and def wasn't the same chick. Some fat heroine junky bald girl.

I declined to see her and started to leave, when I realized I had locked my keys in the car. I knocked on her door, and asked her for triple a. As of now, I didn't give her the 60 we had agreed on.

She says, " I'm not going to call AAA. I got two guys outside in back that will get in your car for you ". But " leave the money". Being 60 $ I said OK because I didn't want to get stuck there.

Suddenly, a skinny dude (Mike / Eric) heard his friend call him two names and a guy with sandbag gloves on (Nason / Mason.

Long story short, if I had decided to go through with it, I probably would have gotten rushed, robbed, and beaten.

Just trying to save you guys from being scammed.

SheSmokesCrack
09-11-15, 09:53
Anybody got any info on Sasha?

She posts once in a while. Saw her a few times. Got a new phone and lost her number. Was wondering if anyone could help me out.

LBrad52
09-12-15, 20:47
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5218985834.html

This chick is posting. Has anyone seen her.

SheSmokesCrack
09-13-15, 10:42
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5218985834.html

This chick is posting. Has anyone seen her.Did you get to see her?

Yardape08
09-13-15, 11:34
Her post was flagged this morning but I was able to establish contact and get this pic goes by Jasmine. Apparently out calls only she answered all my questions the right way but that could just be her smartly maneuvering to hook a customer. Although pic looks like it could be TGTBT I believe it could be her but my Spidey sense is up. And when I searched her phone number it led to a guy's Facebook page which is never a good sign. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her or had any correspondence.

CadillaCock
09-13-15, 12:42
Her post was flagged this morning but I was able to establish contact and get this pic goes by Jasmine. Apparently out calls only she answered all my questions the right way but that could just be her smartly maneuvering to hook a customer. Although pic looks like it could be TGTBT I believe it could be her but my Spidey sense is up. And when I searched her phone number it led to a guy's Facebook page which is never a good sign. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her or had any correspondence.Well she looks like one of the BP girls that was doing ads a while ago and I did a google search on her pic and zero results came up so it is most definitely a real pic but still doesn't mean the girl your actually meeting is the same girl or her real pic taken 10 years ago or she gaind 100 lbs! As far as the guys cell # on facebook that doesn't mean much. One of the best UTR's I ever met and I am still seeing on and off had her bf's cell then ditched him and got a new #, so you never know for sure until you meet up. If you really want to see her put only enough money in your pocket that she is asking for, no I'd's nothing else at all. Hide your license and I'd in the trunk. Have nothing of value in your vehicle. Do not talk a word of money or sex until she does an LE check and you return the favor. Never found a female cop that lets you see her tits and or pussy and put your hands on them even for a second or two. The worse thing that can happen to you is getting robbed and losing your money.

CadillaCock
09-17-15, 18:29
I wish to thank the reliable and proven members here for pm'ing me with their first names and information so that the girls I sent you to had a name and a recommendation from me and they were not let down and unhappy with those who I sent. I don't need another Jackie and others fiasco bitchin me out because he tried to make me do anal or pulled my hair or slapped my ass too hard, etc. Anyway I did forget one code name that I swapped bitches digits with but the members regular name is Anthony and I need him to pm me asap. Don't panic it is very good news. The blonde girl from. You know where that you gave me her # really wants to see you again but she lost your number so I need you to text her or call her. Please pm me and let me know you got back to her because I told her I would have you hit her up. Thanks and pm me and let me know it has been done. I can't pm you because I forgot your code name. All I know is you told me to say Anthony sent me and she sure did like that amigo!

Horny As Hell
09-18-15, 22:25
Have seen her ads many times. Recently replied to one of them since I was looking for a REAL massage plus the ending. She claimed to actually be good at giving both the actual massage (although not trained) as well as the "happy ending" with your choice of the ending. She was asking for $100 all inclusive. She answers with a phone number from an app that makes it appear she's from Richmond, Va but she's from warwick. She also put a "disclaimer" in her email that I'll copy and paste as well.

"Pretty Chill" <vmjv2-5221687070@pers.craigslist.org wrote.

"Just want to be clear that I can't charge for the massage. I do charge 100 for you to rent and use space in my room for an hour. I will give you a free one hour massage. If that works and you can come now let me know and ill give you address and number".

I was still interested UNTIL she sent her pics and address. Her old pics aren't bad BUT her current pic with the buzz cut throws me off. She said she donated her hair to locks for love which is cool but I'm just not into a butch chick blowing me.

One of her many ads since they get flagged often.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5221687070.html

I'm available now to Massage your stress away. W4 m (RI).
Body: curvy height: 5'5" (165 cm) status: single.
Start your week off on the right foot with a relaxing, full hour massage that will release your stress and leave you satisfied and happy. I am available now and for the rest of the day. I can't think of anything else I'd rathet do than rub down every inch of you. Front and back, from head to toe relaxation. Reply now for more information. I will reply quickly and give you the details quickly so you can come get caressed as quickly as possible. Thank you!
W4 M.

Anybody have been with this girl? I hit her up and she gave me her address in warwick and when I got to her street, it was a dead end street with a bunch of nice houses, so I had a bad feeling about it and left and told her I didn't feel comfortable so ill hit her again.

EQPlayer
09-18-15, 23:57
Have seen her ads many times. Recently replied to one of them since I was looking for a REAL massage plus the ending. She claimed to actually be good at giving both the actual massage (although not trained) as well as the "happy ending" with your choice of the ending. She was asking for $100 all inclusive. She answers with a phone number from an app that makes it appear she's from Richmond, Va but she's from warwick. She also put a "disclaimer" in her email that I'll copy and paste as well.

"Just want to be clear that I can't charge for the massage. I do charge 100 for you to rent and use space in my room for an hour. I will give you a free one hour massage. If that works and you can come now let me know and ill give you address and number".

I was still interested UNTIL she sent her pics and address. Her old pics aren't bad BUT her current pic with the buzz cut throws me off. She said she donated her hair to locks for love which is cool but I'm just not into a butch chick blowing me.

Start your week off on the right foot with a relaxing, full hour massage that will release your stress and leave you satisfied and happy. I am available now and for the rest of the day. I can't think of anything else I'd rathet do than rub down every inch of you. Front and back, from head to toe relaxation. Reply now for more information. I will reply quickly and give you the details quickly so you can come get caressed as quickly as possible. Thank you!
W4 M.LOL I got the same deal a couple of days ago and I was going to overlook the butch hair cut, however we had a set date and time this week and when I emailed her 2 hours prior like her instructions said for the address she blew me off. Then when I emailed her to say "Hey we had an appt. Etc. " she copies and pastes her welcome email about donating her hair and stuff. I said the heck with it.

Young Prince1
09-19-15, 00:10
Been preoccupied so haven't had time to do my usual CL hunt for under the radar tail. However I'll share an experience that I had a month ago with a married MILF. She is from west warwick blonde with an average size body. Looks are pretty average as well. She has a Very unique name. Named after a continent. If you can figure it out as I am not going to openly out her. The main reason why I decided to meet her was that she was married which I found intriguing. Over all it was a decent time but nothing special had better. Couple of things that I didn't like was the fact she was willing to go raw claiming her tubes were tied when I thought I misplace my rubber. Regular day job and can meet mostly at night. Claims to be bored with her love life at home and doesn't mind having fun and gaining from it. However She can be had for free if you get the chance.

Jo Blo
09-19-15, 10:42
Pretty sure she lives with her grandmother. Was going to try earlier this year till granny answered the door and Andie wanted a car date claiming her granny never went shopping like she was suppose to! I passed.

W4 M.

Lexus
09-19-15, 13:39

W4 M.This is amanda the girl in the red house on the dead end in warwick.

Lexus
09-22-15, 21:53
Was anyone been having any luck lately? I've been striking out for about a month now.

Long Slide
09-22-15, 23:34
Was anyone been having any luck lately? I've been striking out for about a month now.For me, at least, it runs hot and cold. One month its nothing but crickets chirping and that poor girl from Mefdord. The next month I'll get three or four legits, all dripping at once.

I still haven't figured out why.

It's fun though.

Fun0410
09-23-15, 18:44
I have been staying steady. Lots of new blood, folks I have never chatted with before. Many though that are not ready to enter the game totally. Flake out after a couple emails or at meeting time. You get alot of that with the younger crowd. Probably why I am targeting the 30's age group. They know what they want and will go for it. I have had a few real hotties that I have not been able to seal the deal with, real 10's. That kills me. I still keep fishing. I think it's key to chum the water with all different angles in mind. Not just looking for the hard times 20 somethings. I have had some awesome scores when an ad has been answered by not what I was looking for. Meaning ad says young princess but a 40 year old queen answers it. Good luck and be safe.

Was anyone been having any luck lately? I've been striking out for about a month now..

Ford1951
09-23-15, 20:23
LOL I got the same deal a couple of days ago and I was going to overlook the butch hair cut, however we had a set date and time this week and when I emailed her 2 hours prior like her instructions said for the address she blew me off. Then when I emailed her to say "Hey we had an appt. Etc. " she copies and pastes her welcome email about donating her hair and stuff. I said the heck with it.The local LE is keeping an eye on her place, the neighbors are complaining so play safe. Go my info from a very reliable source.

Fun0410
09-23-15, 20:37
What a mistake. I actually made it in her door. Passed her grandma watching Lawrence Welk in the torn apart living room. Her brother with some kind of drug paraphernalia was getting high in the kitchen. Got to her bedroom and the door was busted off the hinges kind of blocking entrance but not sight. It looked so nasty in there I through her cigs I picked up for her on the bed and hightailed it. She chased me out the door to my car and ran to my car door saying I wasnt leaving with just the cigs. I said I sure was politely removed her from my path. I did hear some 4 letter words to follow, and she even called me a fat ass. Always wished I had a fatter ass actually, so I left with a slight smile. Not good

The local LE is keeping an eye on her place, the neighbors are complaining so play safe. Go my info from a very reliable source..

Hornboi82
09-24-15, 22:57
Lost my phone lately will all my contacts. Can someone pm me the email for black unshaved pussy, she hasn't advertised lately.

ThwhtKnight
09-25-15, 22:06
Been preoccupied so haven't had time to do my usual CL hunt for under the radar tail. However I'll share an experience that I had a month ago with a married MILF. She is from west warwick blonde with an average size body. Looks are pretty average as well. She has a Very unique name. Named after a continent. If you can figure it out as I am not going to openly out her. The main reason why I decided to meet her was that she was married which I found intriguing. Over all it was a decent time but nothing special had better. Couple of things that I didn't like was the fact she was willing to go raw claiming her tubes were tied when I thought I misplace my rubber. Regular day job and can meet mostly at night. Claims to be bored with her love life at home and doesn't mind having fun and gaining from it. However She can be had for free if you get the chance.Did she respond to your ad or does she post?

JamesBaldwin
09-26-15, 11:14
Is only good for BJ CIM she was around 4 years ago on BP.

Pretty sure she lives with her grandmother. Was going to try earlier this year till granny answered the door and Andie wanted a car date claiming her granny never went shopping like she was suppose to! I passed.

SheSmokesCrack
09-30-15, 22:54
Can anybody hook it up with Sasha's number?

New phone.

YoungTraveler
10-01-15, 13:49
Well Skillz, She finally agreed to see me and you are right on the money. Her name is Jen, she was in jail, not for drugs, likes cocks and pussy both. She is 33 years old, single but would like a husband and a wife both! Was business currently out of a rental home in Johnston with a very expensive BP blonde advertiser, she wouldn't give details on her gf. Except that her gf charges strictly by time used and she does not so she is much cheaper than her gf if you are into getting timed. Jenn starts out at 60 for just a QV BBBJ or also will do BBBJ car dates cheap. I went to her rental house in Johnston and she has a closed door bedroom and so doesn't her gf. I never saw the gf but one of her customers was leaving as I came in the door, no problem, then she took me to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She asks you what you want and takes directions well. Started out with a nice long BBBJ then I put the party hat on and banged her doggy, mish, side bar etc. She probably does BBFS and said she is clean when I asked but I didn't ask for BBFS because they all say they are clean. Her Bedroom has a mini ac and it was very hot since she wasn't running it till I requested it because she doesn't mind the heat, fucks like a rabbit in heat! So after the fuckathon I was pretty hot and worked up a sweat. I take the party hat off and she continues on with the BBBJ but no DT and if you like sloppy and wet that is not her style, but she can suck and suck and suck. I was very hot and could not pop quick but she just kept going and going like the Eveready energizer bunny until finally I cooled down and when I popped it was a long and fierce and she kept it in her mouth till 100% completion. She doesn't swallow but she said I popped so much she got some down her throat. She said she is not happy until you pop off and you leave satisfied. She has a pretty face and a nice mouth and fucks good. Before we started she asked me how much I would pay and what I would like!! I told her I do not pay up front but I would guarantee her 80 for the session and more if it was up to expectations and longer than anticipated. She agreed to it and I kept my promise and gave her 120. I could have gave her 80 but she is pretty, she is friendly as hell, she doesn't time you and she won't stop till you get whatever you want and you will pop because she will go the distance. No way is this girl an upseller.Hello, I was looking to try this as a first time and she honestly sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Any chance you can help me get in contact wit her.

CadillaCock
10-01-15, 19:48
Hello, I was looking to try this as a first time and she honestly sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Any chance you can help me get in contact wit her.She is old news now my friend and she no longer lives in Johnston and I don't see her anymore since her new GFE is Joelle. If you want to see her just go to Joelle's BP ad and call Joelle's number and tell her you heard Jenn was staying with her and that you would like to see her or get her digits. Once I heard she was with Joelle I was no longer interested. Also she runs ads on CL from time to time but without her picture and she told me she would never do ads on BP.

YoungTraveler
10-02-15, 22:38
She is old news now my friend and she no longer lives in Johnston and I don't see her anymore since her new GFE is Joelle. If you want to see her just go to Joelle's BP ad and call Joelle's number and tell her you heard Jenn was staying with her and that you would like to see her or get her digits. Once I heard she was with Joelle I was no longer interested. Also she runs ads on CL from time to time but without her picture and she told me she would never do ads on BP.I will take your warning / advice and not see her if she is with Joelle's. Could you recommend me a girl who I could see if possible? I am looking for an incall, below 30 and either blonde, brunette, or spanish but I'd like her to be a 7 or above. I understand I will have to pay more for looks, and I am completely fine with that. I apologize for not posting reviews its just because I haven't tried any one yet and was looking to start.

Obx13
10-13-15, 13:13
Beware of ripoff by CL girl Marie, phone ending 3445. She uses headline of "Car date" or "Car play" but also may have other ads. She advertised 23 yr old curvy female looking for fun and flowers in coventry. Safe and discreet. Pics and details in text. She sent me pics by text but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to post them here. May be due to being on a tablet. She is blonde and thick. Very pretty and very appealing to me. She even sent me a custom pic I requested to try to avoid bait and switch. Everything seemed legit and cool. She was very sweet in our text exchange and offers full service car date for 80 or BJ for 60. In my dream she gave me an intersection to meet her and I drove to coventry. She had me text her landmarks as I got close and when I arrived at the street at the intersection I saw a black guy in a dark colored sedan eyeballing me as he pulled out of the same intersection. I simply thought it was another dream leaving. I picked her up and we went up the street to a Bennys where we pulled off to the side of the lot where it looked cool to "hide in plain view" as I have done before. In my dream we agreed on a BJ with the plan to do more next time. As soon as I gave her the money she looked out the back of my vehicle and said "oh no. Its my husband" and when I turned to look she got out and went and got in his car and drove away. I certainly made some mistakes that I haven't made in years. My only excuse is getting too excited over finding just the right combination of features I love and letting down my guard. Just want to warn others to watch out! Be safe out there!

TonyTonyTone
10-13-15, 22:16
Yea Marie has been reviewed here a couple of times. I met her last week and had no issues but as with all providers it depends on the day. She also has an in call in west warwick that's not to bad. Session was everything we discussed in and out no rush. Her sister or cousin jess post the same type of post for car fun with a different number. I have met both of them a couple of times without issue but most of these girls are liars so.

Be careful gentleman.

ThwhtKnight
10-14-15, 10:51
Her post got yanked shortly after I contacted her so I'm glad I was quick. Her name's Lexi and she hosts in West Warwick, caramel skin, lots of sexy tattoos, small tits but a great ass and a flat stomach. She started with saying she was open to just BBBJ, but I asked and for a little more cash she was open to full service, so of course I jumped in my car straight away! It was only a short stay, like a little less than half, but she wasn't watching the clock so I could have stayed longer and I just might next time! She was a great girl and we had a great time.

Fun0410
10-14-15, 14:58
Anyone ever meet this girl? Any info? I have talked with her at times for over a year, maybe almost 2. Never met. Here is her best asset from the pics I have. I believe from the Attleboro or Pawtucket area.

Horny As Hell
10-15-15, 08:58
She's lived all over from the Charles st area to Hartford ave area to Smithfield ave areas etc. This girl moves all the time and often advertises for help in moving too. If you did her BB you're NUTS and might want to get checked. Just saying.

Her post got yanked shortly after I contacted her so I'm glad I was quick. Her name's Lexi and she hosts in West Warwick, caramel skin, lots of sexy tattoos, small tits but a great ass and a flat stomach. She started with saying she was open to just BBBJ, but I asked and for a little more cash she was open to full service, so of course I jumped in my car straight away! It was only a short stay, like a little less than half, but she wasn't watching the clock so I could have stayed longer and I just might next time! She was a great girl and we had a great time.

P Austin
10-15-15, 11:40
She's lived all over from the Charles st area to Hartford ave area to Smithfield ave areas etc. This girl moves all the time and often advertises for help in moving too. If you did her BB you're NUTS and might want to get checked. Just saying.I saw her for a BBBJ when she was off branch ave. She had a pit bull laying on the bed "smiling" at me.

James8U
10-15-15, 16:39
I saw her for a BBBJ when she was off branch ave. She had a pit bull laying on the bed "smiling" at me.This girl has a "H" problem, guy she lives with is kicking her out so I'm sure shell be moving again.

Fun0410
10-15-15, 17:39
Fuckmehard also known as iammaniceperson, black girl from Providence? Anybody get a hit from her or seen her lately? She is a wild one that when you get the price right, fantastic deal. I haven't heard from her in over 6 months. Thats not normal. How about a name from over a year ago, AMY? Was involved with a Pawtucket cop who was beating her every chance he got. She was a former prison guard that allegedly got too close to some of the inmates. Last I saw her she kind of had her life in the right direction, a waitress at a local popular eatery. She had a bad crack habit for a while, went a long time with her. She was a real nice girl. Anybody know who I am talking about? Any sightings? Thanks for the info.

Paul8170
10-16-15, 05:49
Like you, last info was that she was working again as waitress near her pad in EP and that she had a BF. I've lost contact with her for about a year now. When she was on she was great but she did have more than her fair share of demons. Sure would like to reconnect again.

Fuckmehard also known as iammaniceperson, black girl from Providence? Anybody get a hit from her or seen her lately? She is a wild one that when you get the price right, fantastic deal. I haven't heard from her in over 6 months. Thats not normal. How about a name from over a year ago, AMY? Was involved with a Pawtucket cop who was beating her every chance he got. She was a former prison guard that allegedly got too close to some of the inmates. Last I saw her she kind of had her life in the right direction, a waitress at a local popular eatery. She had a bad crack habit for a while, went a long time with her. She was a real nice girl. Anybody know who I am talking about? Any sightings? Thanks for the info.

Obx13
10-16-15, 08:01
Yea Marie has been reviewed here a couple of times. I met her last week and had no issues but as with all providers it depends on the day. She also has an in call in west warwick that's not to bad. Session was everything we discussed in and out no rush. Her sister or cousin jess post the same type of post for car fun with a different number. I have met both of them a couple of times without issue but most of these girls are liars so.

Be careful gentleman.I would love to give this girl another shot, even with the first attempt turning out bad, if she really does legit dreams. She just has a certain appeal that is the kind of thing that makes you take chances. No offense to Tony, but I am hard pressed to go by the word of a regular member with so few posts. For all I know that is simply her guy promoting her here to keep the flow going. I see no other reports on her here in this thread. And Tony, I do appreciate your response and hope you understand I have to be cautious. If you have more info or a suggestion for how to safely approach her again, please feel free to PM me. If anyone out there has had experience with her (good or bad) or has any knowledge of the situation, I would greatly appreciate a response here or in PM. Thanks for any and all info anyone is willing to provide. Be safe and have fun!

Kilrain
10-16-15, 16:22
Just saw this one. Called her number, said I wanted a nice slow BBBJ, she quoted 0. 6, and was at my place in about 30 minutes. Easier than ordering a pizza.

Anyway, the photos are real, but she's actually prettier in real life. Wanted the donation up front, but most do, at least the first time. Went straight to work. Good mouth skills. Nothing awe inspiring, mind you. But certainly did the trick. She can take it deep, caught my nutt in her mouth, lifted her head, smiled and swallowed. Then she was up and out, no chit chat other than asking if I would call her again.

I recommend her and will probably repeat.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5270424755.html

Horny As Hell
10-16-15, 16:34
Thanks for the info BUT it would not surprise me at all to hear about this blowing up in your face now. Too many idiots blab here, some ass will tell her about the site and your "review" and that you linked her pics etc and even though she put that info herself onto CL she'll be pissed at you (she knows where you live too). Seen it too many times.

Just saw this one. Called her number, said I wanted a nice slow BBBJ, she quoted 0. 6, and was at my place in about 30 minutes. Easier than ordering a pizza.

Anyway, the photos are real, but she's actually prettier in real life. Wanted the donation up front, but most do, at least the first time. Went straight to work. Good mouth skills. Nothing awe inspiring, mind you. But certainly did the trick. She can take it deep, caught my nutt in her mouth, lifted her head, smiled and swallowed. Then she was up and out, no chit chat other than asking if I would call her again.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5270424755.html

ThwhtKnight
10-16-15, 20:13

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5270424755.htmlI'd love her number, care to share it?

Papa2314
10-17-15, 22:09
My one ad that is designed for the young girl next door type has scored me an 18yo hottie that is probably my best lay EVER!

Initially, when she responded my gut reaction was NO WAY is this real. She sent her real name, her real pics (body and face) plus her FB link in her reply. And she was asking very low prices as well.

Well, she is 100% real, absolutely a nice girl too. Claims I'm her 2nd guy ever and actually thanked me for getting her off multiple times since her HS boyfriend doesn't.

She has offered over nighters and even to come over and cook for me before playing. She has a friend that is a dancer and says she's thinking of either being a dancer as well OR getting a sugar daddy.

If she becomes a dancer she will more than likely skyrocket to the top and guys would be in line to even talk to her let alone get lapdances etc.

Oh, did I mention that she's about 5'4" or so and 125 lbs with an awesome ass, a great set of natural D's (with fine nips) sucks dick like a pro (no warnings or direction from me at all) AND very very pretty (looks a lot like "Penny" maybe she's her younger sister or something).

The best part is that when we get together it's total GFE with MSOG every single time for $100 total and the only off limit is Greek. Even that she's weakening on.

Summation, I'll be sending a private email to a very few select guys for possible referral. The only ones are guys I trust not to fuck this up and are older (she loves this) experienced NICE GUYS (such as Daddy, Muffy and Austin) that will treat her well and appreciate the chance to play with a pretty young tight hottieHey I"m not really a multiple person kind of hobbyist, but I try to find one or two and treat them well and see them regularly. You think it would be too much to ask if you could PM me this one and I could see her? She looks exactly like what I'm looking for.

MarriedTom
10-18-15, 08:05
Hey I"m not really a multiple person kind of hobbyist, but I try to find one or two and treat them well and see them regularly. You think it would be too much to ask if you could PM me this one and I could see her? She looks exactly like what I'm looking for.OUTSTANDING first post!! Welcome to the Forum. Not many people ask about a 3 month old review! I am sure that you will get many replies to the begging of info, especially from the OP! LOL!

Member #4942
10-18-15, 09:13
Hi HH.

I've been around awhile. Could you PM me?

Thanks.

Obx13
10-18-15, 09:43
Finally got one of the two pics of Marie to upload. Still wondering if anyone else had any experience with her. The other pic is better and I will try to figure out why it won't load but hopefully this helps for guys to avoid her or someone can let me know if they have had a legit dream with her. Thanks!

TonyTonyTone
10-18-15, 18:14
I sent you a pm.

CanUHelpMe
10-18-15, 18:31

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5270424755.htmlUnfortunately CL add is flagged. Any info you can share.

NiceGuy1962
10-20-15, 12:45
Have met up with her a few times she rooms with aubrey / bree both strung out and would rather party also not into hitting her in a little girls room.

CadillaCock
10-20-15, 18:25
After work. W4 m (prov).

Image 1.

Image 1 image 2.

Have you had a long day at work do you want to release with a beautiful lady my name is Nikki if you want to hang out have some fun get back to me no games fourzeroone-twofivesixeight.

CadillaCock
10-20-15, 18:54
Here are some pictures she post on CL with her scam. Stay clear of this girl. She is a nasty dirty disgusting thief!

Lexus
10-20-15, 22:31
Finally got one of the two pics of Marie to upload. Still wondering if anyone else had any experience with her. The other pic is better and I will try to figure out why it won't load but hopefully this helps for guys to avoid her or someone can let me know if they have had a legit dream with her. Thanks!This chick is preggos I know this via facebook. I just wonder if baby daddy knows he knocked up a hoe.

CadillaCock
10-21-15, 09:49
She wants to meet up for dinner and says motel after that because she liked my pics, I pay for the room and that's all and I better be able to last a long while! Almost sounds TGTBT and wonder if she is a scammer.

NY Monger
10-21-15, 13:19
She wants to meet up for dinner and says motel after that because she liked my pics, I pay for the room and that's all and I better be able to last a long while! Almost sounds TGTBT and wonder if she is a scammer.Maybe its just me, or the angle of the photo, but for a babe she seems to have pretty big hands.

I'd ask for another photo to double check.

CadillaCock
10-21-15, 15:10
Maybe its just me, or the angle of the photo, but for a babe she seems to have pretty big hands.

I'd ask for another photo to double check.She is definitely pussy. I have other photos of her. When you hold your hand way out in front of you and take a pic everything in front is much bigger. If you ever went fishing and you catch a good fish hold the fish way out from your body with your arm and take the pic then take another pic of the same fish close to your body. The first pic will look like a 10 lb fish and the second one will look like a 7 lb. Fish. Regardless of that little trick all I need to know is if she is a scam or set up and anyone has seen her.

Lexus
10-21-15, 18:17
She is definitely pussy. I have other photos of her. When you hold your hand way out in front of you and take a pic everything in front is much bigger. If you ever went fishing and you catch a good fish hold the fish way out from your body with your arm and take the pic then take another pic of the same fish close to your body. The first pic will look like a 10 lb fish and the second one will look like a 7 lb. Fish. Regardless of that little trick all I need to know is if she is a scam or set up and anyone has seen her.Did the email addy look legit? Or was it CL relay. Have her make you a custom picture. In this day in age with smart phones you would think they would switch up using there same ol pictures. But good luck if you score it I hope its a fun ride.

Jj589
10-22-15, 13:14
That girl is spam I recieved same pic last week she had three different names wouldn't give up phone number.

Jo Blo
10-22-15, 16:00
Anyone seen this one? Says she is North Attleboro.

Morning pleasure. W4 m (Southern new england).

Sexy busty brunette for your morning pleasure. Let's start with a full body massage and then let the fun begin.

Young Prince1
10-22-15, 16:45
Did she respond to your ad or does she post?I almost never reply to ads. I have a few times in the past years ago. Met only one that way and it was tiffany aka Jackie. You CL veteran hunters know who I am talking about. I stopped seeing her as soon as she got popular and started posting alot. Anyway I hunt for something different which is real true udr tail which the MILF I posted about was. She has a job just needed help to fix her truck which was at the shop. Most of the posters are either spam, semi pro or even pros from backpage posting for additional business. I set my own bait in order to catch the fish I want.

Young Prince1
10-22-15, 17:42
Seems like more older ladies are out there. Talking 40 plus. They are not my original targets as I try to go after college age groups in the 20's and 30's. I have had real goods times with older milfs in the past so I don't mind. But it seems like that's what's out there lately at least in my attempts. Met a 41 year old in my latest adventure her first name begins with ch. I was able to facebook verify. The good thing with these older ones is they know how to take care of you. I had a great time. She hosts in a nice residential neighborhood in cranston. A lot of emailing at first and then texting and then finding a right time because she lives with her 18 year old daughter. Finally met her when her daughter was out at night. A few times I worried that her daughter would come as her phone kept ringing while I was banging her doggy. On a side note I am currently corresponding with another chick that is only offering sensual massage. 29 years old just moved to RI from fl. Real good looking says she does modeling but has a hard time getting local modeling jobs in RI. So she has to travel to different cities for shoots. Massage is for extra money when she isn't doing shoots. Her email has her name so was able to verify that she is real through social media and she has a model mayhem profile. But the bad is Google also pulls up her mug shots from a website that dates years ago. It lists her charges and I guess she was a former dancer. Her pics are real good. Sent some professional shot ones. She has a smoking body and I believe I can get more then a massage. I'm on the fence with this one but I think I may go for it.

ThwhtKnight
10-22-15, 19:39
Anyone seen this one? Says she is North Attleboro.

Morning pleasure. W4 m (Southern new england).

Sexy busty brunette for your morning pleasure. Let's start with a full body massage and then let the fun begin.If it's real I'd love her number!

Kilrain
10-23-15, 13:34
FYI, she is advertising again. Hosting this time.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5281437176.html

Obx13
10-23-15, 14:39
I sent you a pm.Tony. Was this to me? Didn't get any PM.

Fun0410
10-23-15, 16:58
I have talked to her a few times but the "rates" she wanted were out of my desire. She did look quite good in my opinion, especially if MILF is your thing. She would definitely classify as one but her demands need to come down before I taste.

Seems like more older ladies are out there. Talking 40 plus. They are not my original targets as I try to go after college age groups in the 20's and 30's. I have had real goods times with older milfs in the past so I don't mind. But it seems like that's what's out there lately at least in my attempts. Met a 41 year old in my latest adventure her first name begins with ch. I was able to facebook verify. The good thing with these older ones is they know how to take care of you. I had a great time. She hosts in a nice residential neighborhood in cranston. A lot of emailing at first and then texting and then finding a right time because she lives with her 18 year old daughter. Finally met her when her daughter was out at night. A few times I worried that her daughter would come as her phone kept ringing while I was banging her doggy. On a side note I am currently corresponding with another chick that is only offering sensual massage. 29 years old just moved to RI from fl. Real good looking says she does modeling but has a hard time getting local modeling jobs in RI. So she has to travel to different cities for shoots. Massage is for extra money when she isn't doing shoots. Her email has her name so was able to verify that she is real through social media and she has a model mayhem profile. But the bad is Google also pulls up her mug shots from a website that dates years ago. It lists her charges and I guess she was a former dancer. Her pics are real good. Sent some professional shot ones. She has a smoking body and I believe I can get more then a massage. I'm on the fence with this one but I think I may go for it.

CadillaCock
10-23-15, 23:01
BBBJCIMWSTC don't pm me she is everywhere now establishing biz, you can find her incalls, outcalls, and more 60 to 80 for a half and 140 for an hour. She will get to you but is already very busy since she went public with her number so don't pm me for it because I am swamped with pm's and I have bigger fish to fry. If anyone has Caitlin's number now you have my attention pm me and I will trade you gold for gold, but only if I can get to her. I have to get to the Caitlin gold before I can trade you my gold!

LBrad52
10-23-15, 23:17
BBBJCIMWSTC don't pm me she is everywhere now establishing biz, you can find her incalls, outcalls, and more 60 to 80 for a half and 140 for an hour. She will get to you but is already very busy since she went public with her number so don't pm me for it because I am swamped with pm's and I have bigger fish to fry. If anyone has Caitlin's number now you have my attention pm me and I will trade you gold for gold, but only if I can get to her. I have to get to the Caitlin gold before I can trade you my gold!Was going to give her a call today. Pm me when you can I have some info for you about an utr.

Skatar018
10-24-15, 12:36
Kimmy is easy enough to find, if anyone has Caitlins contact info please provide it to CadillaCock either in the forum or via PM.

Perhaps LBrad52 already has.

Kimmy's latest CLCE post with contact info.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5283094601.html
Hey how are you.. Cue girl here looking for flowers u host or I can host... Reply back asap serious only please I'm waiting for u...401 five five six 1406

JamesBaldwin
10-24-15, 13:41
I am seeing Kimmy tonight will post report tomorrow.

BBBJCIMWSTC don't pm me she is everywhere now establishing biz, you can find her incalls, outcalls, and more 60 to 80 for a half and 140 for an hour. She will get to you but is already very busy since she went public with her number so don't pm me for it because I am swamped with pm's and I have bigger fish to fry. If anyone has Caitlin's number now you have my attention pm me and I will trade you gold for gold, but only if I can get to her. I have to get to the Caitlin gold before I can trade you my gold!

Fun0410
10-24-15, 21:42
Here is one of the photos provided to me by "Westwood Kimmy" can you say WOW. I brought up that was not her, she assured me it was. Hey guys what you think?? LOL. Too much.

JamesBaldwin
10-25-15, 10:33
Well where do I begin LOL. Ok 1st set up a 7 pm outcall this was at 4 pm a few text back and forth about being LE or not was cleared up so now wait is on till 7 pm. It gets to be 7. 35 pm I txt is she still coming over she replied what was your address arrrrrrrrhhh so I tell her it again so here we are now at 8. 30 pm. I get text from her saying on the way maybe 15 min later she text back she had a family emergency could not make it. So that is that.

I am seeing Kimmy tonight will post report tomorrow.

PartTimePlayer
10-25-15, 10:44
Hello men.

New to the scene and new to this site. Went and saw this one Friday. Not the best looking chick in the stable but she sure knows how to use here hands and lips. Has a nice body with perky top. Damage was. 5 and was worth it.

Well there it is, my first post.

I'll be sure to get back with any new encounters.

Just got to learn the ropes and get my feet wet as well as other parts.

Member #4942
10-25-15, 10:49
Well where do I begin LOL. Ok 1st set up a 7 pm outcall this was at 4 pm a few text back and forth about being LE or not was cleared up so now wait is on till 7 pm. It gets to be 7. 35 pm I txt is she still coming over she replied what was your address arrrrrrrrhhh so I tell her it again so here we are now at 8. 30 pm. I get text from her saying on the way maybe 15 min later she text back she had a family emergency could not make it. So that is that.Guess she thinks she can pick and choose. Sounds like a waste of time. I have an appt to see her but probably won't bother.

CadillaCock
10-25-15, 14:16
I had a dream. Her CL ad said Westwood but the dream brought me to a side street off of Eddy Street in Providence, a road with the first letter be, with trees and sidewalks but the apt. Number fortunately had a good size spot to park off this be- street on the side of her second floor apt. Shared with another girl not home. In my dream this girl was somewhat small framed skinny-ish with little tits very small and small dime size nipples that wanted to be sucked. In my dream this little submissive 20 year old with dyed red short hair originally was a dirty blonde with a little Bush hair to prove it. In my dream she took me into her bedroom and asked me how long I wanted. Normally my dream only requires a half hour for 60 to 80 but I was drinking in my dream and told her I was going for the hour at 130 since it would take her an hour and a very hard workout to make my dream come true!! She assured me she would make it happen even if it took longer!! She did everything I told her to do. I started out working her mouth real good with the BBBJ, finally stopped her so I wouldn't pop, put the condom on and kept slamming her little hairy pussy deep all and any positions till I had had enough of that but she would have fucked all night, she didn't care how long, There was no clock in this dream! So back to the long and drawn out BBBJ above. She didn't know much at all, she started doing a slow normal BBBJ hand in back suckin the head only so I started pulling her head on it more and telling her to take it deeper, she did but can't DT then I said suck my balls, she did, then I shoved it back in her mouth told her to stick her tongue out, slappin her tongue and face, then shoved it back in her mouth- told her to keep suckin and don't stop- she did as told- now suck my balls some more, she did- slapped her some more with my cock and bam shoved it back in her mouth and blew a long fierce mega load. She took every last drop and I told her to swallow all of it, she sucked it all down her throat till the very end!! I was drained dry and she was also glad it was finally over and that she had held true to her promise telling me that nobody ever really last over an hour! In my dream she was real young and real submissive, had a speech impediment I think, didn't talk much but took any and all commands well. She wasn't a 10 by any means but very young and new to the game. Got my hours worth for sure and then some but not much talk and no personality. But then again 90% of my dreams are ever perfect.

PartTimePlayer
10-25-15, 21:31
Here is one of the photos provided to me by "Westwood Kimmy" can you say WOW. I brought up that was not her, she assured me it was. Hey guys what you think?? LOL. Too much.I would say HOLY F'and WOW!

CadillaCock
10-26-15, 09:44
I would say HOLY F'and WOW!Sorry to say that Fun0410 was scammed by her. That face pic is not Kimmy. Her real face pic is the one I loaded that is very dark and really her in real life and she doesn't live in Westwood.

PartTimePlayer
10-26-15, 10:33
Sorry to say that Fun0410 was scammed by her. That face pic is not Kimmy. Her real face pic is the one I loaded that is very dark and really her in real life and she doesn't live in Westwood.That sux that he got scammed. Glad I stumbled upon this site so now I know and can help spread the word on scammers.

JamesBaldwin
10-26-15, 11:56
I do not blame you and seeing the real pics CC posted glad she stood me up.

Guess she thinks she can pick and choose. Sounds like a waste of time. I have an appt to see her but probably won't bother.

Lumbarman
10-26-15, 12:31
I do not blame you and seeing the real pics CC posted glad she stood me up.Just seen all the posts on Kimmy, Yep I took a hit on her last week and not all was good she was Ugg, . 6 visit would do she said DATY but a little odor so no go. Just did a BJ and packed it up and left. Not a good time at all so stay away I would say. Better out there.

Member #4942
10-26-15, 14:29
Just seen all the posts on Kimmy, Yep I took a hit on her last week and not all was good she was Ugg, . 6 visit would do she said DATY but a little odor so no go. Just did a BJ and packed it up and left. Not a good time at all so stay away I would say. Better out there.I'm going to give Jenn (North Prov) another try. Told her the BF can't be there. I'll report back. I just have a feeling that she could be a good provider.

CadillaCock
10-26-15, 18:44
Just seen all the posts on Kimmy, Yep I took a hit on her last week and not all was good she was Ugg, . 6 visit would do she said DATY but a little odor so no go. Just did a BJ and packed it up and left. Not a good time at all so stay away I would say. Better out there.Well in response to that if you got a BBBJCIMWS for 60 and she didn't quit why would you say not a good time at all and stay away. There are plenty of members that would want and be happy with a BBBJCIMWS for 60 even if she isn't hot looking. I said in my dream she is nothing great on the eyes and no personality and I did not DATY so I believe you but she gave me what I wanted and then some and I wouldn't fuck her without a condom but she is good and tight for sure and my cock had a party hat on and couldn't smell her pussy but it could feel tightness instead of sloppy and worn out. As far as better out there sure there is better looking out there everywhere but a lot of them can't do BBBJ or CIM with swallow and if they do, not all of them do it well or stick with it till completion. Only a few give a decent BBBJCIMWSTC for 60. Most don't swallow and most don't last long enough if you want a long drawn out BJ. She definitely isn't what you wanted and you didn't like the experience but I wouldn't say to others "not a good time at all so stay away I would say" UNLESS you got ripped off like this for instance- she promised me DATY but she wouldn't let me- or- she told me 60 for 15 minutes and told me my time was up after 5 minutes-or she took my money and didn't follow through with what she said she would do. I paid 130 and I am sure she was very happy to get rid of me because she took my directions for a little over an hour and very few girls can do that without giving up or telling you your time is up! I put her pussy and her mouth through a marathon and she took it for longer than most. She is somewhat mechanical, needs direction, not a looker, no personality, BUT she won't quit like the energizer bunny. I probably won't go back, but I might simply because I like all different variety, shapes, sizes, talents and colors. I just like them all if they treat you right. I only hate money hungry, dope ridden, RIP-OFF and SCAMMER girls.

CadillaCock
10-26-15, 19:17
I'm going to give Jenn (North Prov) another try. Told her the BF can't be there. I'll report back. I just have a feeling that she could be a good provider.Your going to do a report on Jenn! Where have you been for over a month? I did a report on her over a month ago and a ton of other guys also did reports. She has a ton of reports. We need TOFTT reports on new girls good or bad not ones that have been reported on many times for months!! Jenn is awesome, we all know that. The only ***** with everyone was getting their cells blown up with calls and texts always needing money and the bf issue! Tell us something we don't know already amigo!

Member #4942
10-26-15, 21:38
Your going to do a report on Jenn! Where have you been for over a month? I did a report on her over a month ago and a ton of other guys also did reports. She has a ton of reports. We need TOFTT reports on new girls good or bad not ones that have been reported on many times for months!! Jenn is awesome, we all know that. The only ***** with everyone was getting their cells blown up with calls and texts always needing money and the bf issue! Tell us something we don't know already amigo!I know!! Just want to see if we can get her back on track. I think she's much better than some of the reports and needs to calm down and let us come to her.

We don't want to lose her and she doesn't want to lose us.

It's not a TOFTT it's trying to establish a nice GFE to visit.

I know, I'm an idealist!

Lumbarman
10-26-15, 21:42
Well in response to that if you got a BBBJCIMWS for 60 and she didn't quit why would you say not a good time at all and stay away. There are plenty of members that would want and be happy with a BBBJCIMWS for 60 even if she isn't hot looking. I said in my dream she is nothing great on the eyes and no personality and I did not DATY so I believe you but she gave me what I wanted and then some and I wouldn't fuck her without a condom but she is good and tight for sure and my cock had a party hat on and couldn't smell her pussy but it could feel tightness instead of sloppy and worn out. As far as better out there sure there is better looking out there everywhere but a lot of them can't do BBBJ or CIM with swallow and if they do, not all of them do it well or stick with it till completion. Only a few give a decent BBBJCIMWSTC for 60. Most don't swallow and most don't last long enough if you want a long drawn out BJ. She definitely isn't what you wanted and you didn't like the experience but I wouldn't say to others "not a good time at all so stay away I would say" UNLESS you got ripped off like this for instance- she promised me DATY but she wouldn't let me- or- she told me 60 for 15 minutes and told me my time was up after 5 minutes-or she took my money and didn't follow through with what she said she would do. I paid 130 and I am sure she was very happy to get rid of me because she took my directions for a little over an hour and very few girls can do that without giving up or telling you your time is up! I put her pussy and her mouth through a marathon and she took it for longer than most. She is somewhat mechanical, needs direction, not a looker, no personality, BUT she won't quit like the energizer bunny. I probably won't go back, but I might simply because I like all different variety, shapes, sizes, talents and colors. I just like them all if they treat you right. I only hate money hungry, dope ridden, RIP-OFF and SCAMMER girls.CC, I thank you for the long lecture you gave and the info about Your Dream. You are a Dreamer!

Lumbarman.

Lumbarman
10-26-15, 22:11
Well in response to that if you got a BBBJCIMWS for 60 and she didn't quit why would you say not a good time at all and stay away. There are plenty of members that would want and be happy with a BBBJCIMWS for 60 even if she isn't hot looking. I said in my dream she is nothing great on the eyes and no personality and I did not DATY so I believe you but she gave me what I wanted and then some and I wouldn't fuck her without a condom but she is good and tight for sure and my cock had a party hat on and couldn't smell her pussy but it could feel tightness instead of sloppy and worn out. As far as better out there sure there is better looking out there everywhere but a lot of them can't do BBBJ or CIM with swallow and if they do, not all of them do it well or stick with it till completion. Only a few give a decent BBBJCIMWSTC for 60. Most don't swallow and most don't last long enough if you want a long drawn out BJ. She definitely isn't what you wanted and you didn't like the experience but I wouldn't say to others "not a good time at all so stay away I would say" UNLESS you got ripped off like this for instance- she promised me DATY but she wouldn't let me- or- she told me 60 for 15 minutes and told me my time was up after 5 minutes-or she took my money and didn't follow through with what she said she would do. I paid 130 and I am sure she was very happy to get rid of me because she took my directions for a little over an hour and very few girls can do that without giving up or telling you your time is up! I put her pussy and her mouth through a marathon and she took it for longer than most. She is somewhat mechanical, needs direction, not a looker, no personality, BUT she won't quit like the energizer bunny. I probably won't go back, but I might simply because I like all different variety, shapes, sizes, talents and colors. I just like them all if they treat you right. I only hate money hungry, dope ridden, RIP-OFF and SCAMMER girls.Did I say I got a BBBJCIMWS, Not! Those are your words CC. And I'm sure there are plenty of members that would want and be happy I just said I was not with the lacking attention of her BJ. That day that's my opinion, but I see your the Master of Dreams with all your +400 reports you posted. And again thanks for your so call DREAM on that lady, A very long story.

Thankyou!

Jj589
10-27-15, 06:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. [i]Thank You![/i

Then ad him to your ignore list.

A2

Flatspd
10-27-15, 07:37
Did I say I got a BBBJCIMWS, Not! Those are your words CC. And I'm sure there are plenty of members that would want and be happy I just said I was not with the lacking attention of her BJ. That day that's my opinion, but I see your the Master of Dreams with all your +400 reports you posted. And again thanks for your so call DREAM on that lady, A very long story.

Thankyou!Kim got back to me very quickly. The address was one # off see watched from the door way and waved me in. She seemed nervous and giggly and uncomfortable. She was kind of boring and no personality. Got the job done. I think there was some in the other room. I kept my guard up!

RH Treller
10-27-15, 08:29
Anyone have any experience on CL with a 40-ish MILF from EG, lives near Main St? I had a wonderful, brief meeting last week and can't wait to repeat to see if she is TGTBT.

CadillaCock
10-27-15, 09:52
Did I say I got a BBBJCIMWS, Not! Those are your words CC. And I'm sure there are plenty of members that would want and be happy I just said I was not with the lacking attention of her BJ. That day that's my opinion, but I see your the Master of Dreams with all your +400 reports you posted. And again thanks for your so call DREAM on that lady, A very long story.

Thankyou!Not a lecture amigo, sorry if you thought so. I didn't say you got a BBBJCIMWS, I said I did. What exactly does "not with the lacking attention of her BJ mean" Details? The reason why I do a long detailed report on a new girl good or bad is because I get 100's of pm's asking 100's of questions. So now I just tell everyone go read post # because its all in there or I copy and paste it. Yes my dreams are long winded but it just saves me tons of pm time. I am seeing a brand new off the charts freakin 10 UTR civi girl this week but she may be all show and no go. Either way she doesn't want her info released so I can't always report on the real good UTR gold girls that everyone wants all the time.

GrafDog1
10-27-15, 10:17
Watch out for this one on CL, appears to be TS.

Oct 27 Don't Miss Out. W4 m.

21 (Providence) pic.

BruinsFan2015
10-27-15, 15:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4942
10-27-15, 17:24
I'll report here. Jenn in North Providence does not advertise anywhere and wants to keep it that way. She told me today that she would welcome more clients and wants to have us share her info.

As CC indicates she is reviewed often here, so why would I see her again; after saying I would stay away because of the "roommate"? I wanted to give her another chance.

I asked that he not be there, and he wasn't.

I had a wonderful time with her, and time was not an issue. She asked for 150 and I gave her 140. After giving her a body rub (something I love to do) and finding the G spot I turned things over to her.

No rush and had the following. BBBJ, covered FS in any position with no limits, stop and chat, GFE, DFK. No DATY because I chose not to but would be available. She is as accommodating as anyone I have ever been with.

She's sweet, cute, and "cuddly". Of course YMMV but I would recommend her and hope many of you give her the chance to make a few bucks and enjoy what she has to offer.

And she says she enjoys what she does and makes you feel like she does.

Oh, almost forgot, she is freshly showered and clean. I think she takes pride in her safety and cleanliness.

PM for digits.

Would also appreciate any leads but not necessary.

Sorry CC but I felt I had to take the plunge. She told me she only has three or four regulars. Who knows!

PartTimePlayer
10-27-15, 18:14
I'll report here. Jenn in North Providence does not advertise anywhere and wants to keep it that way. She told me today that she would welcome more clients and wants to have us share her info.

As CC indicates she is reviewed often here, so why would I see her again; after saying I would stay away because of the "roommate"? I wanted to give her another chance.

I asked that he not be there, and he wasn't.

I had a wonderful time with her, and time was not an issue. She asked for 150 and I gave her 140. After giving her a body rub (something I love to do) and finding the G spot I turned things over to her.

No rush and had the following. BBBJ, covered FS in any position with no limits, stop and chat, GFE, DFK. No DATY because I chose not to but would be available. She is as accommodating as anyone I have ever been with.

She's sweet, cute, and "cuddly". Of course YMMV but I would recommend her and hope many of you give her the chance to make a few bucks and enjoy what she has to offer.

And she says she enjoys what she does and makes you feel like she does.

Oh, almost forgot, she is freshly showered and clean. I think she takes pride in her safety and cleanliness.

PM for digits.

Would also appreciate any leads but not necessary.

Sorry CC but I felt I had to take the plunge. She told me she only has three or four regulars. Who knows!Do she do just BBBJ?

Member #4942
10-28-15, 06:38
Do she do just BBBJ?She will do just about anything except for being rough. Treat her kindly!!

CadillaCock
10-28-15, 09:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4942
10-28-15, 22:49
[Deleted by Admin]

LookingOutForU
10-29-15, 13:32
Hey guys, any info about this young lady? She says NP and goes by Jennifer. I talked to her on the phone, sounds very nice but almost too legit. Let me know if anyone has seen her. Thanks!

"Massage has so many health benefits. It increases blood circulation, relieves anxiety, improves sleep quality and reduces tension headaches!

I have a massage table with table warmer and hot towels. I am in a private, serene and clean location. Plenty of parking and easy to get to. I mean it doesn't. Get. Any. Better. Than. That! All you have to do is call this number 401-516-0505 Jennifer APPOINTMENT ONLY.

No blocked calls please. ".

http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5290666829.html

Fun0410
10-29-15, 21:50
Here is the latest Kimmy from Edgewood photo. First she sent me a JWOW photo now this. And guys, yes, I know what she looks like. And will not be repeating.

Fun0410
10-29-15, 21:51
Forgot to attach pic.

CadillaCock
10-31-15, 13:37
Here is the latest Kimmy from Edgewood photo. First she sent me a JWOW photo now this. And guys, yes, I know what she looks like. And will not be repeating.I am confused. If you saw Kimmy you would know that she advertises Edgewood but she is not from Edgewood at all. She is on a side street off of Eddy street in Providence and also that picture doesn't look much like her either. She doesn't look that good. The extensive report I did on her shows the real pic of her face but unfortunately it is very dark. I would assume the reason why she isn't sending you the correct pics is because she doesn't want anyone to know her real identity and I asked her why she put Edgewood in her ad and she told me she didn't want to put her correct location?? She should have just put Prov. She may be hiding out due to a bad ass pimp or BF?

Member #4942
10-31-15, 14:34
Forgot to attach pic.Her name is spelled Kimmie and she lives off Broad NOT Eddy. Not a bad neighborhood, but she is rather awful!

Member #4957
10-31-15, 15:58
I am confused. If you saw Kimmy you would know that she advertises Edgewood but she is not from Edgewood at all. She is on a side street off of Eddy street in Providence and also that picture doesn't look much like her either. She doesn't look that good. The extensive report I did on her shows the real pic of her face but unfortunately it is very dark. I would assume the reason why she isn't sending you the correct pics is because she doesn't want anyone to know her real identity and I asked her why she put Edgewood in her ad and she told me she didn't want to put her correct location?? She should have just put Prov. She may be hiding out due to a bad ass pimp or BF?A comparison INHO. JENN NP 8 KIMMIE 3-4.

Knottellin
10-31-15, 17:47
Is she usually hard to reach? I've texted her a few times with no response.

Fun0410
10-31-15, 18:42
My point is that she plays games. She sends some photos that are real, yes I got them too, and then some who are definitely not her. Game players have no place on my card. Of course though, to each there own.

I am confused. If you saw Kimmy you would know that she advertises Edgewood but she is not from Edgewood at all. She is on a side street off of Eddy street in Providence and also that picture doesn't look much like her either. She doesn't look that good. The extensive report I did on her shows the real pic of her face but unfortunately it is very dark. I would assume the reason why she isn't sending you the correct pics is because she doesn't want anyone to know her real identity and I asked her why she put Edgewood in her ad and she told me she didn't want to put her correct location?? She should have just put Prov. She may be hiding out due to a bad ass pimp or BF?.

Fun0410
10-31-15, 18:44
Both of the 3-4 variety. Not repeating.

A comparison INHO. JENN NP 8 KIMMIE 3-4.

Member #4942
11-01-15, 11:08
Both of the 3-4 variety. Not repeating.Jenn always freshly showered and always on time. I like Handy would give her an 8. She does text too often but stopped when I asked her to. She's cute and can be GFE. Available for a quick visit also. I think some would grow to really like her. PM for more.

Fun0410
11-01-15, 18:37
We can't be talking about the same Jen. This one looks like she is on the doorsteps to death. Her attitude was fine, and I had no problems with her texting, and she was freshly showered. There was no problem there. The lights were turned off and her windows were covered, it was daytime, but I still saw too much. Once again, I can't believe we are talking about the same Jen. I know we all have our own tastes, and I respect that.

Jenn always freshly showered and always on time. I like Handy would give her an 8. She does text too often but stopped when I asked her to. She's cute and can be GFE. Available for a quick visit also. I think some would grow to really like her. PM for more..

Fun0410
11-01-15, 18:53
The Jen that I was talking about and feel is sick, is from BP, this one you are talking about from and. Prov. I will never see again because of the "lurker" issues. You get one strike with me. She got it. She was fun, about average in looks, and nice personality though.

Jenn always freshly showered and always on time. I like Handy would give her an 8. She does text too often but stopped when I asked her to. She's cute and can be GFE. Available for a quick visit also. I think some would grow to really like her. PM for more.

SheCantFindOut
11-02-15, 12:30
The Jen that I was talking about and feel is sick, is from BP, this one you are talking about from and. Prov. I will never see again because of the "lurker" issues. You get one strike with me. She got it. She was fun, about average in looks, and nice personality though.Hey man your mailbox is full.

CadillaCock
11-02-15, 15:06
The Jen that I was talking about and feel is sick, is from BP, this one you are talking about from and. Prov. I will never see again because of the "lurker" issues. You get one strike with me. She got it. She was fun, about average in looks, and nice personality though.The Jenn you are talking about is not sick but I guess anorexia could be classified as sick. She has been well under 100 lbs skin and bones for years now and unlike the other Jenn from NP she got rid of her problem. He won't get out of his steel cage for years! The third Jenn is Johnston Jenn who moved up near BP Jenn off of Allens Avenue with Joelle for a while and the fourth Jenn is the only real UTR gem left since her digits never went public and were only given to a select few by herself only!! The fifth Jenn was the beautiful blonde 21 year old BP girl that I posted last year that OD'd and never saw anybody except for a select few guys here and only when her millionaire sugar daddy bf was out of town. She changed her number every two weeks and only texted it to us when he was gone. She was the most talented skills and beauty of them all. She didn't need money, the rich bf gave her all she wanted, she just loved the adrenaline rush.

MilfsOnly
11-02-15, 21:52
The Jenn you are talking about is not sick but I guess anorexia could be classified as sick. She has been well under 100 lbs skin and bones for years now and unlike the other Jenn from NP she got rid of her problem. He won't get out of his steel cage for years! The third Jenn is Johnston Jenn who moved up near BP Jenn off of Allens Avenue with Joelle for a while and the fourth Jenn is the only real UTR gem left since her digits never went public and were only given to a select few by herself only!! The fifth Jenn was the beautiful blonde 21 year old BP girl that I posted last year that OD'd and never saw anybody except for a select few guys here and only when her millionaire sugar daddy bf was out of town. She changed her number every two weeks and only texted it to us when he was gone. She was the most talented skills and beauty of them all. She didn't need money, the rich bf gave her all she wanted, she just loved the adrenaline rush.Am I the only one still confused? LOL. To many Jens saw skinny Jen off Allens Ave once but bailed out before transaction was completed.

CanJockey
11-02-15, 22:13
Am I the only one still confused? LOL. To many Jens saw skinny Jen off Allens Ave once but bailed out before transaction was completed.You are right CC. Jenny is more anorexia than sick. I have seen her a few times over the years and she never disappoints. That girl can suck a cock. I would encourage many guys to see her. No be. S. With her, like some of the girls in the area. Stay safe gentlemen.

CanJockey
11-02-15, 22:26
Jenn always freshly showered and always on time. I like Handy would give her an 8. She does text too often but stopped when I asked her to. She's cute and can be GFE. Available for a quick visit also. I think some would grow to really like her. PM for more.Took some advice from a few people on this board to see Jenn. Worked out a time and I was on my way. I did tell her that no boy friend would be around, and she assured me there would not. I arrive, and low and behold here he comes out the door like a shot. I was still in my car and waited to see what he did. He was sitting in his car and he looked at me, and I said fuck this and I was on my way. He may have been cool, but I also could have come out to 4 slashed tires and a lot of grief. Jenn proceeded to light up my phone with text and voice mails. I told her that wasn't right and not what we agreed upon. She was pissed and kept it up for another 3 hours. Some of these girls could make a boat load of money, but they still don't get it. Just thought I would pass this along. Good luck and stay safe gentlemen.

Fun0410
11-03-15, 10:07
My point exactly, no time for that shit, moved on.

Took some advice from a few people on this board to see Jenn. Worked out a time and I was on my way. I did tell her that no boy friend would be around, and she assured me there would not. I arrive, and low and behold here he comes out the door like a shot. I was still in my car and waited to see what he did. He was sitting in his car and he looked at me, and I said fuck this and I was on my way. He may have been cool, but I also could have come out to 4 slashed tires and a lot of grief. Jenn proceeded to light up my phone with text and voice mails. I told her that wasn't right and not what we agreed upon. She was pissed and kept it up for another 3 hours. Some of these girls could make a boat load of money, but they still don't get it. Just thought I would pass this along. Good luck and stay safe gentlemen..

LBrad52
11-03-15, 16:00
Well I went and saw her this morning, and I must say her service was so so, no enthusiasm at all. Did offer up BBFS but I gave her the finger test first and passed.

Her BJ skills were lackluster she got the job done but I won't repeat.

CadillaCock
11-03-15, 21:56
Well I went and saw her this morning, and I must say her service was so so, no enthusiasm at all. Did offer up BBFS but I gave her the finger test first and passed.

Her BJ skills were lackluster she got the job done but I won't repeat.Sorry you didn't go for her LBrad52. Well another case of YMMV. She was up all night so she probably was dead tired in the morning. I wouldn't do DATY or BBFS with her either but the members that did liked her DATY and BBFS. As far as her BBBJ goes if we are talking about price. She is the same price as Destiny 50-60 but she will go more than 15 minutes if you want it to last but the best part is the submissive. How many girls will do BBBJCIMWSTC for 60 with no time limit and take every command you dish out, suck balls, cock slap her face, choke on half DT because she can't do it but tries, and a lot more porn action. But on the other side of the coin if you want looks and personality for 50 to 60 dollars you go to Destiny and a few others I am not going public with that LBrad52 and I know about! All in all I can't say she is a bad deal for the price. As far as lackluster at least she got the job done for you anyway so you didn't waste your 60! I have been to a few 60 BBBJ girls that were so bad they couldn't get the job done! I have been back a few times because 60 dollars with no time limit is a bargain. I won't bother with the 80 hh to 130 hr full service package however since there really is no time limit. The first time I paid 130 and I spent over an hour but I could have paid 80 for a half hour and spent over an hour!! Crazy but true, however she will get wise to that real quick, She is 20 and she is new but she is learning fast on how to play the game!!

Member #4942
11-03-15, 22:23
My point exactly, no time for that shit, moved on.

.I wish that she could be rid of that jerk. She is a hidden gem if she would just wise up. Too bad.

I've had some nice times with her and have seen him leave when I arrived, but he drove off.

Again, Too Bad for her. She could make some good $$.

LBrad52
11-03-15, 22:59
Sorry you didn't go for her LBrad52. Well another case of YMMV. She was up all night so she probably was dead tired in the morning. I wouldn't do DATY or BBFS with her either but the members that did liked her DATY and BBFS. As far as her BBBJ goes if we are talking about price. She is the same price as Destiny 50-60 but she will go more than 15 minutes if you want it to last but the best part is the submissive. How many girls will do BBBJCIMWSTC for 60 with no time limit and take every command you dish out, suck balls, cock slap her face, choke on half DT because she can't do it but tries, and a lot more porn action. But on the other side of the coin if you want looks and personality for 50 to 60 dollars you go to Destiny and a few others I am not going public with that LBrad52 and I know about! All in all I can't say she is a bad deal for the price. As far as lackluster at least she got the job done for you anyway so you didn't waste your 60! I have been to a few 60 BBBJ girls that were so bad they couldn't get the job done! I have been back a few times because 60 dollars with no time limit is a bargain. I won't bother with the 80 hh to 130 hr full service package however since there really is no time limit. The first time I paid 130 and I spent over an hour but I could have paid 80 for a half hour and spent over an hour!! Crazy but true, however she will get wise to that real quick, She is 20 and she is new but she is learning fast on how to play the game!!You are correct sir, I could have put her thru her paces she did seem gamed for it. She didn't rush or anything like that. It was 60 well spent. Just I expected a little more.

Enthusiasm. But she did look tired when I arrived. No big deal.

Jj589
11-04-15, 07:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Horny As Hell
11-08-15, 13:19
Is ANYBODY actually dumb enough to respond to ads like this? Headline says 19yo submissive, off to the right it says 36yo and the text says 48yo. It's in BOTH English and Spanish. Oh, and you have to send pics too? What a joke. The kicker is that they ask you to even change the subject line, like that makes it real. LMAO.

This is why YOU need to post ads and not waste time answering ads that are likely spam. All the BS and spam here makes a real, well written ad stand out and you'll get responses from the ladies that are tired of the BS.

Btw, what is DDD free? Disease, Drugs and _______? Maybe Dumb?

Posted: about 2 hours ago ◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

19 yr old submissive. W4 m age: 36.

48 year old black female, sexy and attractive. DDD free, 145 lbs, seeking a black man over the age of 43, DDD free for an on-going giving oral pleasure relationship. No married men and must be able to host. Send pic and full description of yourself for reply. Put "love giving oral" in the subject line, otherwise will be deleted. Busco un Caleo para pasarla rico!! Mande una foto why dime cuando nos podemos ver.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 5306015451 posted: about 2 hours ago email to friend ♥ best of.

LBrad52
11-08-15, 13:43
Is ANYBODY actually dumb enough to respond to ads like this? Headline says 19yo submissive, off to the right it says 36yo and the text says 48yo. It's in BOTH English and Spanish. Oh, and you have to send pics too? What a joke. The kicker is that they ask you to even change the subject line, like that makes it real. LMAO.

This is why YOU need to post ads and not waste time answering ads that are likely spam. All the BS and spam here makes a real, well written ad stand out and you'll get responses from the ladies that are tired of the BS.

48 year old black female, sexy and attractive. DDD free, 145 lbs, seeking a black man over the age of 43, DDD free for an on-going giving oral pleasure relationship. No married men and must be able to host. Send pic and full description of yourself for reply. Put "love giving oral" in the subject line, otherwise will be deleted. Busco un Caleo para pasarla rico!! Mande una foto why dime cuando nos podemos ver.

Post I'd: 5306015451 posted: about 2 hours ago email to friend ♥ best of.Hah! I saw the same thing. There was a cute black chick offering BBBJ or HJ after 2:30 but got flagged right away. These woman are crazy if they think I'm sending a pic first.

iamioman
11-08-15, 16:48
Is ANYBODY actually dumb enough to respond to ads like this? ...I think someone is writing a program to randomly generate craigslist ads, it's the only way to explain some of the ads that show up there. They will contradict themselves in a single sentence.

Even if someone is just cutting and pasting from other people's ads they wouldn; t cut and past half a sentence onto another one.

Another clue is the headline and text that completely contradict the included photos ("19 yo black spinner seeks older man" with a picture of an overweight white woman in at least her 30's).

Also all the ads that follow the same pattern are fake - the pattern I've seen is 3 pics with only a coupl eof lines of text. I've seen 5-6 of those in a row all with the same post time. Different text and pictures in each ad but exact same format.

Another fake indicator? Asking for dick pics to get a reply. Remember the universal rule : Women don't want dick pix, anyone asking you to send a dick pic or they won't reply is a gay guy, collecting cock pictures.

PartTimePlayer
11-09-15, 15:22

Post I'd: 5306015451 posted: about 2 hours ago email to friend ♥ best of.I agree its totally hilarious at the attempts to get you to reply and especially send a pic. Last time I checked the person selling something should be posting a pic and not the buyer.

I'm new to this scene and don't know the ropes yet but am trying and learning as I go.

I've tried to post ads but all I've gotten has been generic responses from spammers and scammers. Guess I need to think up a good headline and post to attract the attention I want.

Knottellin
11-09-15, 15:54
I was down near the area this weekend and had the itch. Not wanting to spend much I thought of Kimmie. I was figuring on making a bang for the buck play this time around.

Called her and agreed on a time. Told me to head toward Edgewood (I know, not the actual spot) and call when I got about 30 minutes away. Called, and called, and called. Mailbox full, no answer and no call back.

That's it for me. One strike policy.

BadBill310
11-09-15, 16:55
Hey guys. Has anyone met up with the couple in smithfield area that has advertised recently on CL. Not pros, but he likes to watch his girl offer BBBJ for $. Had some contact with them. Haven't gotten a chance to meet them yet but they seem legit. If anyone has or has some info, let me know here or PM. Otherwise, I can send info when I TOFTT. Thanks!

CadillaCock
11-09-15, 20:17
Right now. W4 m (prov).

Image 1.

Hi my name is jen do you want to have fun this morning with a beautiful lady lets have fun if you know what fun really is and I'll do what it girlfriend won't I'm way better give me email with your number trying to meet fourzeroonefourzerothreetwofivesixeigght.

Fun0410
11-09-15, 21:05
She was mentioned in a post by RH a while ago, I have talked to her a bit over the past week. Any positive or negative reports? I am hesitant only because its a hike for me, but maybe will see her next week. Report will follow if I do.

iamioman
11-09-15, 21:47
Right now. W4 m (prov).

Image 1.

Hi my name is jen do you want to have fun this morning with a beautiful lady lets have fun if you know what fun really is and I'll do what it girlfriend won't I'm way better give me email with your number trying to meet fourzeroonefourzerothreetwofivesixeigght.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.Any details?

LBrad52
11-09-15, 22:54
Any details?Stay away! She's a skank, and a drugged out. Lives on top of a bar on the prov / pawt line.

Member #4957
11-10-15, 14:59
Jenn North Providence texted me and wants guys to come see her.

Roommate was not there last week when I saw her no where in sight.

140 for a great time!!

PM for #.

CadillaCock
11-11-15, 21:30

140 for a great time!!

PM for #.You have no clue what you are talking about. He is still there you just don't know it or see him because you got played. Also she does not do BBFS so when you say anything goes you are wrong again TSlover!

Member #4957
11-11-15, 22:28
You have no clue what you are talking about. He is still there you just don't know it or see him because you got played. Also she does not do BBFS so when you say anything goes you are wrong again TSlover!CC have you been there lately and seen how she's trying to be a better provider?

Not like that other one in South Providence (Kimmie) that you're trying to push.

LBrad52
11-11-15, 22:33
You have no clue what you are talking about. He is still there you just don't know it or see him because you got played. Also she does not do BBFS so when you say anything goes you are wrong again TSlover!Boyfriend is still there! Know how I know? I live around the corner. I know exactly what time she comes and goes, and he takes her to work on some days.

CanJockey
11-12-15, 00:40

140 for a great time!!

PM for #.I just don't get it. People have been warned, and they still are seeing her and she is asking the guys she sees to get the word out. I thought this site was for information to play safe and share info on girls. I just don't get it.

CadillaCock
11-12-15, 11:30
CC have you been there lately and seen how she's trying to be a better provider?

Not like that other one in South Providence (Kimmie) that you're trying to push.First off, I am not trying to promote anyone, unlike you. I could care less if anyone goes to see Kimmie and also she has major issues with keeping appointments. I saw her twice because she was new, I did a complete report on her. I saw Jenn when she was new before that and did a complete report on her which was actually much better than Kimmie's report. But that was before I knew she had a bf and she blows up your cell with a hundred texts everyday looking for money! We already know all this so again same old story, find a new girl, good or bad, and do a detailed report. You keep bringing up old news like we don't know all this stuff already. Also get your facts in order. You said anything goes with Jenn. Untrue, She does not provide BBFS, her bf won't allow it. The other one does, not that I care but a lot of members that partake in BBFS asked me. I said Kimmie yes and Jenn No. When you say anything goes you are misleading members who specifically want BBFS girls. Stop trying to promote well known providers digits for unknown gold. I have pm'd all the trusted members your game.

Fun0410
11-12-15, 12:44
Although we don't always agree, I thank you for your contributions. It's our own decisions whether we try them or we don't. Guys, would you rather go into a situation blind or have an idea? Damn.

First off, I am not trying to promote anyone, unlike you. I could care less if anyone goes to see Kimmie and also she has major issues with keeping appointments. I saw her twice because she was new, I did a complete report on her. I saw Jenn when she was new before that and did a complete report on her which was actually much better than Kimmie's report. But that was before I knew she had a bf and she blows up your cell with a hundred texts everyday looking for money! We already know all this so again same old story, find a new girl, good or bad, and do a detailed report. You keep bringing up old news like we don't know all this stuff already. Also get your facts in order. You said anything goes with Jenn. Untrue, She does not provide BBFS, her bf won't allow it. The other one does, not that I care but a lot of members that partake in BBFS asked me. I said Kimmie yes and Jenn No. When you say anything goes you are misleading members who specifically want BBFS girls. Stop trying to promote well known providers digits for unknown gold. I have pm'd all the trusted members your game..

Fun0410
11-14-15, 21:14
She been hitting my ads for months. Never partaken. She now has a gofund page. I kind of thought her story was probably somewhat real. Hubby has had 5 strokes, he can't work, she takes care of him, she can't work. She needs sex, he can't perform. Not a whole lot of money and she is not very good looking but anybody see her?

What1234
11-17-15, 17:47
Anyone know if Penny from Cranston is still around?

CadillaCock
11-21-15, 14:18
Who's your daddy now!! How do ya like this little CL hottie smoke show!!

Fun0410
11-21-15, 15:19
Have fun with that beauty.

Who's your daddy now!! How do ya like this little CL hottie smoke show!!

LBrad52
11-21-15, 16:08
Who's your daddy now!! How do ya like this little CL hottie smoke show!!Effing sweet! Good catch.

Skatar018
11-21-15, 20:39
Me daddy be dead, so as much as you wannabe a daddy it's not going to happen.

Who's your daddy now!! How do ya like this little CL hottie smoke show!!I'll see you a hottie & raise you a hottie, she is a fitness model & al natural she was better than 90% of the women on the planet, pictures do not do her justice.

Best UTR I ever had & no was not in her repertoire, unfortunately she is no longer in this part of the country.

Luvstophuk
11-21-15, 23:20
Hahaha I am going to see her in mid December.

I'll see you a hottie & raise you a hottie, she is a fitness model & al natural she was better than 90% of the women on the planet, pictures do not do her justice.

Best UTR I ever had & no was not in her repertoire, unfortunately she is no longer in this part of the country.

Skatar018
11-22-15, 00:33
May I have another!

Hahaha I am going to see her in mid December.

CadillaCock
11-22-15, 21:23

I'll see you a hottie & raise you a hottie, she is a fitness model & al natural she was better than 90% of the women on the planet, pictures do not do her justice.

Best UTR I ever had & no was not in her repertoire, unfortunately she is no longer in this part of the country.First thing is you can't raise me with a girl you don't have anymore. Your own words -unfortunately she is no longer in this part of the country-What good is that. She doesn't count, she's past history. If you want to talk hotties that moved away then I guess I will raise you another hottie that moved away. And BTW, I am a sugar daddy to 3 hotties even better but you will never see them here, BP or CL so yes it did happen not once but three times, so yeah I am raising you again!!

JoesMoe817
11-23-15, 07:39
Started talking to this girl. Anyone know anything about her? 401XXX4428 is her number.

Horny As Hell
11-23-15, 11:11
I've seen two different ads recently and responded to both. She got back to me quickly with initial replies BUT doesn't answer my questions about rates which to me is an issue. She also claims to be on Federal Hill near the IHOP. Is there even an IHOP located there? The pics she sends are decent enough but still don't know if she's legit and affordable.

*** she just now replied, claims she has a hotel room now. Quotes $60 bbbj and $100 half and half***

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5328437111.html

Lets fuck. - w4 m (Providence).

Hey my names Nina, I'm a 20 Year old Dominican female. If your looking for sexual pleasure, hit me up. Only serious people. Do not waste my time. I can host or you can pick me up or a car date. I'm not traveling. I'm located in Providence, RI around IHOP. It's 7:15 a. M.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5326488022.html?lang=no

Who wants a BJ right now. W4 m (Providence).

Hit me up for a blow job. My name Nina I am 20 years old Latina female. Don't waste my time serious people only. I only travel so don't ask me to host I have long black hair to my back brown eyes. If you just want to talk and converse don't hit me up. In exchange for my work I would like flowers.

Kilrain
11-23-15, 11:59
I've seen two different ads recently and responded to both. She got back to me quickly with initial replies BUT doesn't answer my questions about rates which to me is an issue. She also claims to be on Federal Hill near the IHOP. Is there even an IHOP located there? The pics she sends are decent enough but still don't know if she's legit and affordable.

*** she just now replied, claims she has a hotel room now. Quotes $60 bbbj and $100 half and half***
I responded to one of the ads on Saturday evening, and she replied to me with the same photos. We arranged an outcall to my place for BBBJ at 0. 7. Said she'd be over soon. But after more than an an hour, I texted her asking if she had gotten lost. She replied a half hour later saying she had been busy with a customer, and could be at myplace in yet another hour. So I said her no thanks, maybe another time. She took that well, said she was sorry.

So, I can't confirm, but I did get her #s.

And yes, there's an IHOP near the Hill. Not exactly *on* the Hill, but near. On Pleasant Valley Parkway at Promenade St.

Fun0410
11-23-15, 16:18
LOL. You can be my Daddy if you have any info on this girl. I got a whole lot of information about her real life escapades but I can't pin her down, to sort of speak. She would be a definite regular in my stable of "Daddy's girls" if I could land her. The chase has been going around in circles a bit lately, so I might cut and release. I said might. LOL.

Brooksy
11-23-15, 17:35

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5328437111.html

Lets fuck. - w4 m (Providence).

Hey my names Nina, I'm a 20 Year old Dominican female. If your looking for sexual pleasure, hit me up. Only serious people. Do not waste my time. I can host or you can pick me up or a car date. I'm not traveling. I'm located in Providence, RI around IHOP. It's 7:15 a. M.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5326488022.html?lang=no

Who wants a BJ right now. W4 m (Providence).

Hit me up for a blow job. My name Nina I am 20 years old Latina female. Don't waste my time serious people only. I only travel so don't ask me to host I have long black hair to my back brown eyes. If you just want to talk and converse don't hit me up. In exchange for my work I would like flowers.Too explicit and too much yankee fan. Pass.

HAH, no loss there.

Skatar018
11-23-15, 20:52
First thing is you can't raise me with a girl you don't have anymore.Sure I can & I did, & I never did "have" her, she belonged to herself, not to me, you, or anyone else.
Your own words -unfortunately she is no longer in this part of the countryShe isn't, what does that matter.
What good is that.Very good if you know where to find her.
She doesn't countShe does to me & she does count very well.
she's past history.Wrong again, she is still very active.
If you want to talk hotties that moved away then I guess I will raise you another hottie that moved away.Nah man I was talking UTRs. I was remiss in that post & feel I broke a trust, no more UTRs postings from me as a UTR will only stay a UTR if one does not post about or share them

And BTW, I am a sugar daddy to 3 hotties even better but you will never see them here, BP or CL so yes it did happen not once but three times, so yeah I am raising you again!!Let me guess they are free of course, & they are only better to you not to me & never will be.
Your still not me daddy.

JoesMoe817
11-24-15, 13:03
Dreamed with her recently, she's legit. It was a pretty good time BBFS. Cip. BBBJ. Her pussy was amazing.

She been hitting my ads for months. Never partaken. She now has a gofund page. I kind of thought her story was probably somewhat real. Hubby has had 5 strokes, he can't work, she takes care of him, she can't work. She needs sex, he can't perform. Not a whole lot of money and she is not very good looking but anybody see her?

CadillaCock
11-24-15, 14:56
Sure I can & I did, & I never did "have" her, she belonged to herself, not to me, you, or anyone else.She isn't, what does that matter.Very good if you know where to find her.She does to me & she does count very well.Wrong again, she is still very active.Nah man I was talking UTRs. I was remiss in that post & feel I broke a trust, no more UTRs postings from me as a UTR will only stay a UTR if one does not post about or share them
Let me guess they are free of course, & they are only better to you not to me & never will be.
Your still not me daddy.Holy shit dude, Can you get me some of that hallucinogenic!

Skatar018
11-24-15, 21:46
Holy shit dude, Can you get me some of that hallucinogenic!LMK where to send it, as the Dude would say, this is good shit man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dooSFIvLn-Y

Young Prince1
11-24-15, 23:13
LOL. You can be my Daddy if you have any info on this girl. I got a whole lot of information about her real life escapades but I can't pin her down, to sort of speak. She would be a definite regular in my stable of "Daddy's girls" if I could land her. The chase has been going around in circles a bit lately, so I might cut and release. I said might. LOL.That's jessica. She was a spa girl for a brief time when enso spa first opened in west warwick.

Young Prince1
11-24-15, 23:19
Dreamed with her recently, she's legit. It was a pretty good time BBFS. Cip. BBBJ. Her pussy was amazing.Wow gee good for you. I wouldn't even touch her with a stolen pecker. Offers BBFS and asks for at least 150 and at one point was asking 200 LOL. I guess she hasn't taken a look in the mirror lately if she believes she is worth that.

Horny As Hell
11-25-15, 11:48
I got not one but two replies to one of my ads within THREE SECONDS of each other from her. They were signed Aly sin but later she said Aly Belle. Now, it's possible that the server held them up a bit etc and then they came thru together BUT after NINETEEN more messages from her I was getting irritated.

She sends some nice pics and she looks OK in some but that trashy skanky SW look in others too. The phone is a local cell, the address she initially claims is hers she later says is her aunts. Tried to get me to come to her and that her room mates wouldn't bother us. She claimed to be laid off but also claimed to be working part time. PLUS, says she has to have her rent by 6 pm today but who's rent is due on the 25th??

In her initial reply she said she was 29 yo, without a bf, freshly showered and ready to play right then. Later on it became let me clean up and shower etc. The address she gave was on Princess st near Cranston st.

I don't feel like dealing with her anymore but others might so I'll pass on ALL HER INFO here.

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.

SheCantFindOut
11-25-15, 14:41
I have had this woman hit a couple of my ads, just wondering if anyone has spent time with her. Says $75 and she's in Pawtucket, available mornings and afternoons.

Kilrain
11-25-15, 14:46
Yes, she's legit. Her email name is "Feeling Lucky", or something like that. Search this forum for that and you'll find reviews. I've seen her. Excellent BBBJ, pleasant personality, no trouble.

I have had this woman hit a couple of my ads, just wondering if anyone has spent time with her. Says $75 and she's in Pawtucket, available mornings and afternoons.

CapeCod6
11-25-15, 16:04
I got not one but two replies to one of my ads within THREE SECONDS of each other from her. They were signed Aly sin but later she said Aly Belle. Now, it's possible that the server held them up a bit etc and then they came thru together BUT after NINETEEN more messages from her I was getting irritated.

She sends some nice pics and she looks OK in some but that trashy skanky SW look in others too. The phone is a local cell, the address she initially claims is hers she later says is her aunts. Tried to get me to come to her and that her room mates wouldn't bother us. She claimed to be laid off but also claimed to be working part time. PLUS, says she has to have her rent by 6 pm today but who's rent is due on the 25th??

In her initial reply she said she was 29 yo, without a bf, freshly showered and ready to play right then. Later on it became let me clean up and shower etc. The address she gave was on Princess st near Cranston st.

I don't feel like dealing with her anymore but others might so I'll pass on ALL HER INFO here.

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.I just noticed that someone is on the floor in her topless photo, what's up with that?

Fun0410
11-25-15, 19:03
I posted about her earlier, not sure the post number. She has always been thin, but I haven't seen her in a month or more. She is definitely hardcore drug abuser. Like I said in earlier post she was pretty good before her habit took control. Dirt cheap before and even cheaper now I suppose. She was very tight the last time I saw her. I will definitely pass but to each their own. She was living out of hotels a while ago, now like she says, she is around Cranston st. I have not been there but someone is doing her a favor in return for favors.

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.

Fun0410
11-25-15, 19:06
Nice girl, definitely not a thief. Not very attractive but I can't imagine her not going the extra mile. She actually is using these funds to help support kids. She has a past, like we all do, but she has really come around. Never can host. She has a job and can do some evenings, mostly the night she has off. You want safe, good attitude, and to get off, good choice.

Fun0410
11-25-15, 19:08
But is she still in the game? She is quite elusive. She "Caspers" on me almost every conversation. Kind of become a little fun, but old in the same. Have you tasted her treats?

That's jessica. She was a spa girl for a brief time when enso spa first opened in west warwick.

Aragorn
11-25-15, 21:11

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.Picture 5 shows some bald guy laying on the floor. Plus someone else shooting the picture. I suspect this is a screen capture from a porno film.

Fun0410
11-25-15, 21:17
This not a porn shoot. She is real. Not repeatable and way strung out on whatever but she is real and tight. She is not too bright either I guess. She is definitely legit.

Picture 5 shows some bald guy laying on the floor. Plus someone else shooting the picture. I suspect this is a screen capture from a porno film.

CadillaCock
11-25-15, 22:34
I have had this woman hit a couple of my ads, just wondering if anyone has spent time with her. Says $75 and she's in Pawtucket, available mornings and afternoons.She is legit and I would bet she has blown half the male population of Providence!

SheCantFindOut
11-28-15, 10:07
Thanks guys! I've been trying to connect, through email so far and we've missed eachother but appreciate all the feedback!

PartTimePlayer
11-28-15, 12:26
About a year / year and 1/2 ago there was this girl who posted on CL. She lived on Indiana ave in prov. A little chubby but had awesomely huge boobs and could suck start a Harley.

Sound familiar to anyone?

She still around?

Horny As Hell
11-29-15, 11:22
Not going to go into too much details here for several reasons. Basically, the girl is very nice and is UTR plus she is pretty protective of herself (as she should be). The ad describes her well and if you want a GFE time with a young cute "girl next door" type then get at her QUICK when you see a similar ad. She does NOT post often, just when she has time for it and is short on cash etc.

She swears she is very selective and told me she turned down a few guys before me. The drawback is that she is NOT cheap, she demands $300 for her time and is very reluctant to drop her rates. She is NOT a clock watcher though and if you treat her well you will get MORE than your money's worth.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5336116384.html

Saturday Night Girl Next Door. W4 m (Warwick).

Body: thin eye color: blue hair: blonde height: 5'5" (165 cm) ethnicity: white personality: outgoing status: single drinks: sometimes.

Hi there! I am a 21 yr old student looking to have some company on this cold Saturday night I'm looking to please a man, make someone happy for an hour or two. Petite blue eyes beautiful body. Available to come to you, sorry I cannot host. I am not soliciting and I reserve the right to say no. Serious inquires only. Looking forward to talking to you. Email me, let me know what you are looking for! I'm sure we can work something out.

Older gentleman preferred. Take care of me & I will take care of you!

- Warwick area - 100% real. Available Now -.

Xo Your very own Girl Next Door xo.

CadillaCock
11-29-15, 15:56
Here is a new one, oral talents only, won't give you her # or respond without a pic and only if she likes what she sees.

ThwhtKnight
11-29-15, 23:26

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.I wouldn't mind giving her a go, do you have contact info?

PartTimePlayer
11-30-15, 01:36
Here is a new one, oral talents only, won't give you her # or respond without a pic and only if she likes what she sees.Damn! Can't believe I missed her post! She def is my type. I like the dark skin women.

Did you have any luck?

PartTimePlayer
11-30-15, 18:17
Here is a new one, oral talents only, won't give you her # or respond without a pic and only if she likes what she sees.She posted again and I missed her again. Got flagged.

Damn!

Markssmrk
12-01-15, 08:59
I've been posting heavily on CL trying to find some new girls. I figure now that the holidays are here they'll be girls looking for extra income. I got a response from a girl says her name is Alice. Says she's 20 and 4'11 lives in RI if that sounds familiar please pm me. I found her FB page she seems to be real. Just looking for anyone who's come across her.

LBrad52
12-02-15, 19:13
She answered my ad today sent me some pics of just her. Said that she only needs like 60 bucks so she can move out and get her own place.

Told her I would be free after 8 tonight, haven't gotten a response yet.
Told me her real name is Elizabeth and that shes from AZ.

SheSmokesCrack
12-03-15, 09:38
I don't mind paying for a quick half hour foot worship session if the feet are sexy and the girl is nice. I didn't get off, but she was the nicest girl, Dominican, the most gorgeous feet.

She didn't offer any sex but she catered to my feet needs and left me with a fantasy in a half. She was average price and the session was quick and effective. I could have negotiated for longer.

She been listing as Domincana foot sessions. She's crazy sexy too and she wears a bra and yoga pants.

Pm me, I'll share. She was a nice girl and needs Christmas money.

SheSmokesCrack
12-03-15, 14:33
Looking at December 20.

Private Facility.

Girls can get nude.

Girls can provide release.

40 in advance or 50 at the door.

Pm for details.

Pats Fan
12-04-15, 08:21
Has anyone seen her in warwick? Advertises on CL under therapeutic massage?

https://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5344143716.html

Soxfan04
12-04-15, 10:57
For the first time, decided to try and really use the clce and see what was out there. So far, no luck. Seems to be scammers or people responding with professional pics and then no other response. Well, I did get two that I'm pretty sure were real but, after the pics were sent, I realized that they weren't my cup of tea (and different to what I said I was looking for in the ad).

PartTimePlayer
12-04-15, 12:17
For the first time, decided to try and really use the clce and see what was out there. So far, no luck. Seems to be scammers or people responding with professional pics and then no other response. Well, I did get two that I'm pretty sure were real but, after the pics were sent, I realized that they weren't my cup of tea (and different to what I said I was looking for in the ad).I've had the same results as you. I'm new to this but have been told to stay the course. Eventually you will get some good results.

Kilrain
12-04-15, 13:50
Well, that's her email name, anyway. She hit on my ad for a "quick visit" girl, and sent this photo. Our emails keep crossing, hours apart, so nothing more has happened. But she does look familiar. Anybody know her?

Pats Fan
12-04-15, 14:05
Well, that's her email name, anyway. She hit on my ad for a "quick visit" girl, and sent this photo. Our emails keep crossing, hours apart, so nothing more has happened. But she does look familiar. Anybody know her?She is legit. She was around about three years ago too I'm sure some guys remember her she went by alexis then I think. Insaw her last week again she is fun.

Monger401
12-05-15, 10:48
Well, that's her email name, anyway. She hit on my ad for a "quick visit" girl, and sent this photo. Our emails keep crossing, hours apart, so nothing more has happened. But she does look familiar. Anybody know her?Absolutely see her. Sweet, sexy and great service.

Tp1701
12-05-15, 20:01
She is legit. She was around about three years ago too I'm sure some guys remember her she went by alexis then I think. Insaw her last week again she is fun.Is she posting ads or just answering them? I saw her years ago and would like to see her again.

Soxfan04
12-07-15, 13:32
Gentlemen:

I got a response back from someone who seems like a real person. We've just started convo'ing back and forth really. She says that she's in Attleboro, MA. Does anyone know if she's for real?

Flatspd
12-07-15, 13:58
I see a good CL add and its flagged in a few minutes. When I respond nothing lately but fakes and phoneys that want CC. Who is flagging all these adds, Where are the chicks that want to do this. Where can we find them? Just ranting here.

PartTimePlayer
12-07-15, 14:05
I see a good CL add and its flagged in a few minutes. When I respond nothing lately but fakes and phoneys that want CC. Who is flagging all these adds, Where are the chicks that want to do this. Where can we find them? Just ranting here.I have said the same and have asked the same. I was told to be patient and keep trying. Eventually you will score.

I'm still trying as we speak LOL.

DrGolfer
12-08-15, 00:16
Now this is only my opinion, but don't go anywhere near her. She is bugged out on some kind of med or drug. She is really ugly and the body is a bag of bones. Reminds me of the body of Aly that has been talked about on here. It is not a memory that I will ever repeat again. It really was bad, really bad. She is not a thief, I think I paid her about 80, had about an hour with her. Not great effort but not terrible. Thats my 2 cents on her. She is from Attleboro area as she states. Her facebook page shows a woman that was decent looking at one time. The meds or drugs have paid a price.

Gentlemen:

I got a response back from someone who seems like a real person. We've just started convo'ing back and forth really. She says that she's in Attleboro, MA. Does anyone know if she's for real?

Fun0410
12-08-15, 00:22
She posted on BP a few years back. Short and chunky and had a bunch of kids. I saw her a couple times. She was pretty good back then. I have talked to her on her comeback tour, she answered a couple of my ads already. Living in the North Providence area, seams like she is the same as before. Pretty economical in my opinion, we talked about an hour for about 80. I might see her for old times sake. I think she got out of the biz for a while because she hooked up for a few years with a monger or something. I remember her telling me something like that when she exited. There is so much action right now on CL, I won't see her anytime soon, but it was good enough back in the day to try her again. She is getting to the age of ripeness though, and with all those kids, body might be a little soft. LOL.

Well, that's her email name, anyway. She hit on my ad for a "quick visit" girl, and sent this photo. Our emails keep crossing, hours apart, so nothing more has happened. But she does look familiar. Anybody know her?

Fun0410
12-08-15, 00:25
Keep it very simple not mentioning much about flowers or gifts but drop some kind of slight hint that you are generous. There are so many fish in the barrel right now. All trying to make some holiday money. I can't keep up with them all. My tip is to put a few ads out around the same time, basic ones, short and sweet. One of them will get a nibble.

I have said the same and have asked the same. I was told to be patient and keep trying. Eventually you will score.

I'm still trying as we speak LOL..

DerrickR24
12-08-15, 00:37
How do you get in touch with Aly? I want to try her.

Soxfan04
12-08-15, 11:32
Now this is only my opinion, but don't go anywhere near her. She is bugged out on some kind of med or drug. She is really ugly and the body is a bag of bones. Reminds me of the body of Aly that has been talked about on here. It is not a memory that I will ever repeat again. It really was bad, really bad. She is not a thief, I think I paid her about 80, had about an hour with her. Not great effort but not terrible. Thats my 2 cents on her. She is from Attleboro area as she states. Her facebook page shows a woman that was decent looking at one time. The meds or drugs have paid a price.Thanks for the headsup, DrGolfer. Tried to PM but you're mailbox is full.

PartTimePlayer
12-08-15, 12:08
Keep it very simple not mentioning much about flowers or gifts but drop some kind of slight hint that you are generous. There are so many fish in the barrel right now. All trying to make some holiday money. I can't keep up with them all. My tip is to put a few ads out around the same time, basic ones, short and sweet. One of them will get a nibble.

.I'll take your advice and put up a few. I do get responses but not the type is like. So I can't say I've gotten nothing at all.

Thanks.

Sr Diablito
12-08-15, 12:09
I have tried posting on Craigslist but have been unable to post. They are now asking for a telephone number which didn't make me too happy being the paranoid monger that I am. But after a bit I thought, what the heck. Well I tried 2 different numbers and both times got the message that the numbers could not be verified. Any ideas? Any UTR providers you care to share?

Horny As Hell
12-08-15, 12:36
Well, locally we have to deal with SEVERAL "concerned citizens" that run auto flaggers. They cost like $300 or so but basically the person can input a keyword (such as flowers, donation, etc) and run the program. ANY ad that has that word in it will be flagged. Most people that use CL have no clue how many "flags" it takes to get an ad taken down BUT once an ad is flagged the number drops and eventually is flagged before most even see it. I personally do NOT renew my ads, I just copy and paste etc but more importantly I rotate my ads so they seen new and fresh. If someone recognizes your title etc they won't even open your ad.

I see a good CL add and its flagged in a few minutes. When I respond nothing lately but fakes and phoneys that want CC. Who is flagging all these adds, Where are the chicks that want to do this. Where can we find them? Just ranting here.

PartTimePlayer
12-08-15, 13:01
Well, locally we have to deal with SEVERAL "concerned citizens" that run auto flaggers. They cost like $300 or so but basically the person can input a keyword (such as flowers, donation, etc) and run the program. ANY ad that has that word in it will be flagged. Most people that use CL have no clue how many "flags" it takes to get an ad taken down BUT once an ad is flagged the number drops and eventually is flagged before most even see it. I personally do NOT renew my ads, I just copy and paste etc but more importantly I rotate my ads so they seen new and fresh. If someone recognizes your title etc they won't even open your ad.Don't ya just love the morale crusaders?

Why can't they just keep out of others affairs and mind their own ducking business!

Slate Gravel
12-08-15, 19:16
If anyone has seen the lady being discussed as Jenny (formerly Alexis) and can confirm it is her from the pic (and not just someone using her pic), and you have contact info, please let me know. She was my first in the hobby and my ATF. I'm feeling nostalgic (maybe it's just the holidays), and I'd really love to see her again. PM is fine.

SG.

Tp1701
12-08-15, 20:38
If anyone has seen the lady being discussed as Jenny (formerly Alexis) and can confirm it is her from the pic (and not just someone using her pic), and you have contact info, please let me know. She was my first in the hobby and my ATF. I'm feeling nostalgic (maybe it's just the holidays), and I'd really love to see her again. PM is fine.

SG.Same here. She was quality, and that's rare right now.

JamesBaldwin
12-08-15, 21:47
I am going to try her within the next few days.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5351667684.html

Like the title says I am very real. No bs. No spam. No decoy post.

I am an experienced bbw (on the smaller side) 38 dds. Clean, shaved, and very sweet.

I am able to host in my quiet, safe, and discreet place.

Come buy and spend some time with me, let me make you feel at home.

Not looking to travel? I can come to you (depending how far of course).

Horny As Hell
12-08-15, 22:05
Dawn has been around for YEARS and has talked about on here for that long as well. If you're into either bbw's or big tits you'll be happy.

I am an experienced bbw (on the smaller side) 38 dds. Clean, shaved, and very sweet.

Yes, she is real and has been reviewed on here several times over the last 2 years that she's been posting her own CLCE ads and before that she also answered ads. You can search this thread (top right hand corner) with Dawn and see those reviews. Her pics shows her best attributes and if you're a tit man by all means you'll like her. Decent head at an OK price, but I have several younger (mid 20's) cuter girls that'll blow me for less $$ and do a better job also. Put the time and effort in to build some credibility and get more referrals. Good luck.

JamesBaldwin
12-09-15, 01:07
Oh ok HH thanks I might have to pass then.

Dawn has been around for YEARS and has talked about on here for that long as well. If you're into either bbw's or big tits you'll be happy.

VanillaPorter
12-09-15, 11:46
Well, that's her email name, anyway. She hit on my ad for a "quick visit" girl, and sent this photo. Our emails keep crossing, hours apart, so nothing more has happened. But she does look familiar. Anybody know her?Is she from North Prov? I just had a blonde about the same build respond to my ad, she sent a backside pic. Email name Jenny W?

CadillaCock
12-09-15, 12:05
Oh ok HH thanks I might have to pass then.Why would you pass, she gives a nice BBBJ and she is a dependable and reasonable MILF.

DrGolfer
12-09-15, 12:42
She is now posting here is the pic she provides. Its her, I have talked with and there is no doubt about it.

Same here. She was quality, and that's rare right now.

JamesBaldwin
12-09-15, 14:32
Duh what goof I am thanks CC meant to post will give a shot.

Why would you pass, she gives a nice BBBJ and she is a dependable and reasonable MILF.

PartTimePlayer
12-09-15, 14:55
She is now posting here is the pic she provides. Its her, I have talked with and there is no doubt about it.I talked with her the other day but schedule didn't agree. Does she do BBBJ? Is it a rush job or does she take time and listen to directions?

Fun0410
12-09-15, 20:47
She always did BBBJ and I talked to her about that recently. No doubt she does, and she will take directions, no worries there. She was never a rush job but it definitely was a business not just killing time. Once again my experience is not from present day.

I talked with her the other day but schedule didn't agree. Does she do BBBJ? Is it a rush job or does she take time and listen to directions?.

VanillaPorter
12-09-15, 22:13
She is now posting here is the pic she provides. Its her, I have talked with and there is no doubt about it.I met with her today, this was my first time seeing so I'm not sure if she has changed. She was very easy going, liked to talk before and after (went thru all her kids photos), does not watch the clock. Service was good, and reasonable priced. The attached pics appear to be old as she was bigger than expected. She has had medical issues and will leave her stomach covered due to that. Not sure if I'd repeat as she is a little thicker that I prefer.

Fun0410
12-10-15, 12:31
I had a feeling with all that child bearing and getting older, their might be issues in the midsection. I still might see her again, for old times sake, after the holidays.

I met with her today, this was my first time seeing so I'm not sure if she has changed. She was very easy going, liked to talk before and after (went thru all her kids photos), does not watch the clock. Service was good, and reasonable priced. The attached pics appear to be old as she was bigger than expected. She has had medical issues and will leave her stomach covered due to that. Not sure if I'd repeat as she is a little thicker that I prefer..

Slate Gravel
12-10-15, 23:17
I met with her today, this was my first time seeing so I'm not sure if she has changed. She was very easy going, liked to talk before and after (went thru all her kids photos), does not watch the clock. Service was good, and reasonable priced. The attached pics appear to be old as she was bigger than expected. She has had medical issues and will leave her stomach covered due to that. Not sure if I'd repeat as she is a little thicker that I prefer.Do you have contact info? Your description sounds like Alexis, and I'd love to see her again!

SG.

Soxfan04
12-11-15, 12:57
Now this is only my opinion, but don't go anywhere near her. She is bugged out on some kind of med or drug. She is really ugly and the body is a bag of bones. Reminds me of the body of Aly that has been talked about on here. It is not a memory that I will ever repeat again. It really was bad, really bad. She is not a thief, I think I paid her about 80, had about an hour with her. Not great effort but not terrible. Thats my 2 cents on her. She is from Attleboro area as she states. Her facebook page shows a woman that was decent looking at one time. The meds or drugs have paid a price.Well, I have to take your advice DrGolfer. Messaging back and forth to try and set something up was getting tiresome and then she asked for $150 when I started out a Benjamin for our time together. After thinking about it for a minute, I messaged her back that I'd be willing to go with her wishes but that I'd want a more GFE session and more than just one round. She came back with "What are we talking about. Be more blunt. You want to fuck, right?" So, I'm thinking "how much more blunt does this chick want me to be?" I told her, again, what my expectations were while using the word fuck so that there was no more misunderstanding and even spelling out the acronym for her. Then she comes back a few hours later with wanting details on what I mean by rounds, girlfriend, and asking me again to be more blunt. So, I'm thinking cops, boyfriend on her phone, or drug-addled. Or some combination thereof. In any case, something gives me the impression that I would not be happy about dropping that much cash on her and its not solely because all of her messages seem to be typed in ebonics.

Italian2424
12-12-15, 12:28
Guys don't waste your time with her. I am still trying to meet her and we are going on two years. She will text you right back then you will text her, then she won; t reply for hours back to you. I had a date set with her and finalized, ok we will meet at such and such at 730 pm Ok I will be there she says. At 740 she texts me and says she is walking her dogs. Did she give you the lets meet at 1030 pm line? She will be at the gym meet me there? Who goes to the gym at that late at night? How about this line, meet at Walmart in Attleboro at 11 pm So I called her on it and said ok I will be there. Then she texts me back and says she can't meet her bf just walked into Walmart. Seriously at 11 p. M? I can go on and on but I won; t cause I know you all heard theses excuses before. O'h one last thing did you notice she won't text you till the afternoon hours? What is she up all night or sleeping something off.

Fun0410
12-12-15, 13:45
And it was an awful mistake. She is on something that keeps her up all night. I did meet her like I have said, it was awful. She is NOT good looking and very thin, and to top it off not into it much. I actually went to the gym with her before we did the deed. I should have bolted when I saw her workout clothes, couldn't see a spec of skin under her clothing. Not stop chatterbug and real wacky. Not a thief though from my experience. It will take you forever, even if you are flexible, to set up a meet. Move on folks

Guys don't waste your time with her. I am still trying to meet her and we are going on two years. She will text you right back then you will text her, then she won; t reply for hours back to you. I had a date set with her and finalized, ok we will meet at such and such at 730 pm Ok I will be there she says. At 740 she texts me and says she is walking her dogs. Did she give you the lets meet at 1030 pm line? She will be at the gym meet me there? Who goes to the gym at that late at night? How about this line, meet at Walmart in Attleboro at 11 pm So I called her on it and said ok I will be there. Then she texts me back and says she can't meet her bf just walked into Walmart. Seriously at 11 p. M? I can go on and on but I won; t cause I know you all heard theses excuses before. O'h one last thing did you notice she won't text you till the afternoon hours? What is she up all night or sleeping something off..

CasanovaStar
12-13-15, 12:29
She is real and a good time too, nice BBBJ to start and she doesn't watch the clock either. She doesn't allow gym in her mouth or on her face but you finish wherever. She has nice titties and she is very clean and yes she allows DATY. She responds well and no she doesn't take her orgasm either, she is a real fun woman.

Tp1701
12-13-15, 21:33
She is real and a good time too, nice BBBJ to start and she doesn't watch the clock either. She doesn't allow gym in her mouth or on her face but you finish wherever. She has nice titties and she is very clean and yes she allows DATY. She responds well and no she doesn't take her orgasm either, she is a real fun woman.Who are you talking about?

P Sil
12-13-15, 21:34
She is real and a good time too, nice BBBJ to start and she doesn't watch the clock either. She doesn't allow gym in her mouth or on her face but you finish wherever. She has nice titties and she is very clean and yes she allows DATY. She responds well and no she doesn't take her orgasm either, she is a real fun woman.To whom are you referring in your comments?

CadillaCock
12-15-15, 19:53
OK, I am also confused here. First the subject was Alexis / Jenny. Then it went to Kris from Attleboro? Who is that? Then it goes to a no name post by Casanovastar. Were you talking about Jenny / Alexis or Kris from Attleboro? If not who is the subject of the Casanovastar post? And who is this Kris from Attleboro that popped up with a post from Italian2424? Could Casanovastar please let us know who he is referring to, name please, and could Italian2424 let us know who Kris is that no one else did a post on?

CasanovaStar
12-20-15, 10:21
She lives in the lincoln area in a discreet quiet place, she usally post on CL, I have her info.

Very Real Woman for You. W4 m.

65532;65532; Attached Thumbnails.

P Sil
12-20-15, 14:38
She lives in the lincoln area in a discreet quiet place, she usally post on CL, I have her info.

Very Real Woman for You. W4 m.

65532;65532; Attached Thumbnails.

.He is obviously referring to Dawn who has been reviewed here a number of times over the last couple of years.

CadillaCock
12-20-15, 17:50
He is obviously referring to Dawn who has been reviewed here a number of times over the last couple of years.Yes, I saw the ad before it was flagged. It is Dawn and yeah she will deliver, has been for a long time!

JamesBaldwin
12-20-15, 21:16
You were right CC she did deliver and no bullshit like I been getting from the BP ladies.

Yes, I saw the ad before it was flagged. It is Dawn and yeah she will deliver, has been for a long time!

Jo Blo
12-21-15, 12:00
Anyone know this girl?

DrGolfer
12-21-15, 12:14
There are other reviews also further back.

Anyone know this girl?

P Sil
12-25-15, 22:00
Does anyone have any experience with this woman who occasionally posts on CL in both the RI and South Coast areas?

PM is fine if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.
http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5374674398.html

Handiman69
12-27-15, 18:04

Just 3 pics for now, the other 4 need to be resized since they're too big.Has anyone seen Aly recently. She has been hitting my ad and sounds good so far.

PartTimePlayer
01-07-16, 18:21
Anyone know an orally talented woman that they aren't using anymore? LOL.

Hate begging but I've been searching for weeks and am still empty handed.

Fullthrottle
01-09-16, 15:02
VERY few UTR w4 m ads on see-list lately. Seems they get flagged almost immediately. Just see-list doing their part to make people happy? The CE section is turning in to pretty much a sausage fest. Play safe.

Fun0410
01-09-16, 17:05
Rhonda, from the Warwick ave area in Cranston. She use to post years ago been out of the game for a while. Damn, she got me. She says she is 48, not a chance under 58. This is a low point here so bear with me. Real cheap money so I am aware of that fact but real horny. Meet her at her place, a real whole in the wall, mess all over. I had already seen her pic on FB, and investigated her age, so I kind of knew where I was going. She has gotten older, much older. Rolls of skin everywhere, bright pink lips to boot. Ok, so I decide I am here already, lets get it done, oral that is. I had other things in mind though before we met. I sit on the bed, ask her to take her clothes off, damn why I do that. She starts sucking me, real slow, almost as if she has conked out. I help her head moving up and down, she needs the help. I did check for a pulse at the same time. She is still with us. So at least she has gotten me good and hard, so I investigate the pussy digitally. She is very moist to start so I go for the plunge, digitally that is. Well, one of you suckers must have had her last. All of a sudden a gush of your little baby makers fell out, and that's what they did, all over her bed. Let me say, whoever it was, you sure were holding it a bit. The dog I am, I let her finish me over, no, not in the pussy. She took it all down the shoot. I need help badly. Sick prick I am.

Fun0410
01-09-16, 17:07
I have not seen her since November for any play. I have talked to her a little and texted with her. She is a total wack job and the demons have gotten her. You have nothing to worry about with her, but she will nod out periodically. She was so thin in November, so sad. I can't imagine its gotten any better. She is cheap though. YMMV of course.

Has anyone seen Aly recently. She has been hitting my ad and sounds good so far..

Horny As Hell
01-09-16, 20:05
Thanks for the PSA, it had me laughing when reading about checking her pulse (been there and done that) BUT also going EWWWW over the pie delivery. Just goes to show that some guys will do ANYTHING!!

BTW, you're far from the only "sick prick that needs help".

She starts sucking me, real slow, almost as if she has conked out. I help her head moving up and down, she needs the help. I did check for a pulse at the same time. She is still with us

Well, one of you suckers must have had her last. All of a sudden a gush of your little baby makers fell out, and that's what they did, all over her bed. Let me say, whoever it was, you sure were holding it a bit. I need help badly. Sick prick I am.

PartTimePlayer
01-09-16, 20:16
I have not seen her since November for any play. I have talked to her a little and texted with her. She is a total wack job and the demons have gotten her. You have nothing to worry about with her, but she will nod out periodically. She was so thin in November, so sad. I can't imagine its gotten any better. She is cheap though. YMMV of course.

.Is this the same ally I've heard about with a very lean body.

Tattoos and the swirling tongue oral skills?