PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

OyeVey
05-05-15, 10:21
I got the same pic and generic response last night. Also was a reply to an ad that wasn't exactly asking for what she was responding to. The pic that she sent out was taken on April 5, 2015 using cheap Chinese cell phone camera. So, unfortunately, I believe a fake confirmed by all the posts here. Damn shame too.

Received not one but two responses from this one tonight. Claims to be in college at 24 (obviously in college beyond the normal time, or full of shit) In the first response, claimed discretion in sharing personal info, second answer attached this blurry hot pic.

Phony or what? Generic long responses providing no information specific to RI. Anyone have experience?

Fullthrottle
05-05-15, 11:32
Posts a lot lately, nice pic (sent) and definitely the girl in the pic, easy enough set up. She's young, thin, pretty w / tats and nice be's. Very unenthusiastic, place (her room) was not nice at all (she does offer car service for less $). BBBJ, NO CIM and acted like the stuff was poison. Damage was 80, no rush but also, no fun at all, like a stick. BJ was mostly a HJ (and I just showered) and she had a retro hairy pussy, unusual for anyone under 40. Would NOT repeat.

BostonYanker
05-05-15, 12:53
Hello. Has anyone seen her? She's getting out of work later than I like to meet I'm wondering if it's worth it.Big waste of time had plans to meet her she blew me off. No answer. She works at dunkin donuts bakery.

Lexus
05-05-15, 23:21
Big waste of time had plans to meet her she blew me off. No answer. She works at dunkin donuts bakery.Anyone have picture witch bakery does she work at?

DevonA
05-06-15, 09:46
Anyone ever hear from her and / or meet her? She responded to one of my ads. I'd post a pic but it looks like I'm not authorized to do so.

DaddysLookin
05-06-15, 10:16
Anyone ever hear from her and / or meet her? She responded to one of my ads. I'd post a pic but it looks like I'm not authorized to do so.Responded to me as well. Never met.

Kilrain
05-06-15, 14:43
Big waste of time had plans to meet her she blew me off. No answer. She works at dunkin donuts bakery.Well, as they say, your mileage may vary. I just saw her again. Outcall to my place, excellent topless BBBJCIMTCWS.

Lexus
05-06-15, 17:56
Responded to me as well. Never met.She hit me up too. I have digits. I will not give them out so don't bother. Unless your the trust few. And you know how you are.

Skatar018
05-06-15, 18:24
She hit me up too. I have digits. I will not give them out so don't bother. Unless your the trust few. And you know how you are.

Anyone have picture witch bakery does she work at?Seems you don't want to give but want to receive, may others respond in kind.

Lexus
05-07-15, 06:56
Big waste of time had plans to meet her she blew me off. No answer. She works at dunkin donuts bakery.I've seen her a few times as well. BBBJCIM.

Lexus
05-07-15, 06:58
Seems you don't want to give but want to receive, may others respond in kind.I want nothing from no one. It's reason like this why a bunch well seasoned guys don't post here.

Markssmrk
05-07-15, 07:27
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5012780477.html

Hey there are you an older gentlemen looking for a tight young black pussy to service you this afternoon. My name is Ky and I am hosting at my apartment for a couple of hours today. Starting now at 10 am. I am twenty, five five, 135 lbs, short brown hair, big ass, and perky tits. If you are interested in coming over please send me a message of what you would like to receive and when. Perhaps yous like to mt cups those balls while I jerk you off, or you'd you like me to suck that thick hard cock, maybe you'd like my other lips rapped around you. What ever you would like and hopefully we can set up a date. Hope to hear from you soon.

This one is posting again I've caught a few of her posts here and there. She's been confirmed as real by some other members I've spoken too. She's the hardest girl to get in touch with. We exchanged all of two emails where she took like and hour and a half between responses before she stopped responding. But I like what I've heard so I'm going to keep trying to get to this one.

Kilrain
05-07-15, 12:40
Ky is real enough. Sweet young black girl, not very pretty, but a rocking little body. I saw her a couple of times, just about a year ago. Back then, at least, she had a phone, but no phone service -- just used it as a wifi device, so everything was arranged by email thru CL. Keep trying.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5012780477.html

Hey there are you an older gentlemen looking for a tight young black pussy to service you this afternoon. My name is Ky and I am hosting at my apartment for a couple of hours today. Starting now at 10 am. I am twenty, five five, 135 lbs, short brown hair, big ass, and perky tits. If you are interested in coming over please send me a message of what you would like to receive and when. Perhaps yous like to mt cups those balls while I jerk you off, or you'd you like me to suck that thick hard cock, maybe you'd like my other lips rapped around you. What ever you would like and hopefully we can set up a date. Hope to hear from you soon.

This one is posting again I've caught a few of her posts here and there. She's been confirmed as real by some other members I've spoken too. She's the hardest girl to get in touch with. We exchanged all of two emails where she took like and hour and a half between responses before she stopped responding. But I like what I've heard so I'm going to keep trying to get to this one.

FBear2
05-11-15, 22:00
Be careful, I just had this women answer my ad and it went very strange on two accounts: during our texting back and fourth "she" responded with "I don't think we're looking for the same thing!" and after my response she replied "Do you want to pay for sex?

Hell no!

The number ended with: 6-8509.

Dynamite401
05-11-15, 23:51
What ever happened to her? She was great.

CadillaCock
05-12-15, 09:56
Be careful I just had a run in with Uncle LEO. I was contacted by this woman on my CL ad, and "she" left me this number 401-XXX-8509.

But as we texted back and forth a few times, she Point Blank said "I don't think we're looking for the same thing!" to which my answer to that question was responded with "are you looking to pay for sex?

Be careful out there and keep this number in the back of your mind!Thanks for the warning but that response does not always mean she is LE. She could be new in the game and just doesn't know how to respond with the correct wording. The-why has been proven on here to be legit and the first time I ever texted her to come over she sent back as follows-- come over right now, I will give you the best blowjob for 50 bucks and you can blow in my mouth! I was surprised with the wording but I knew she was already proven real. I even suggested to her to change a few incriminating words in her BP ad and she did. Here is what you should do if you want to TOFTT with this girl. When she asked you to pay for sex, send back something like this- no it is illegal to pay for sex but I would like to meet you and pay you for a massage not sex. Then she knows you have money to pay for sex but you haven't incriminated yourself. Now you meet up with her and before you talk sex for money you make sure she isn't LE. Talk to her, do a cop check, hug her for wires, put your hand on her pants and rub her pussy, etc, etc. After you know for sure then you can tell her exactly what you want and how many roses but only after you know for sure she is legit. There is no female cop in the world that will let you do all that and also they won't want to waste that much time to get one mark, so if they seem in a rush be cautious with that also. There are a million other tricks you can use to find out if they are real but no room here for an encyclopedia of games you can play without incriminating yourself in any way to get arrested by LE. I have tried everything in the book on many new TOFTT girls and I have never been busted by LE yet, but I have walked away froma couple rips and scammers. Another bad sign is when a girl seems in a rush wanting money up front. I always try to pay after the deed is done and believe it or not it works most of the time but not always the first time if they don't know you. The real good providers will know right away if you are real and not a scammer or LE also. It works both ways for them also.

Dynamite401
05-12-15, 10:00
When you guys go see her do you park in her driveway? New area for me and want to be safe.

NY Monger
05-12-15, 10:51
Thanks for the warning but that response does not always mean she is LE. She could be new in the game and just doesn't know how to respond with the correct wording. The-why has been proven on here to be legit and the first time I ever texted her to come over she sent back as follows-- come over right now, I will give you the best blowjob for 50 bucks and you can blow in my mouth! I was surprised with the wording but I knew she was already proven real. I even suggested to her to change a few incriminating words in her BP ad and she did. Here is what you should do if you want to TOFTT with this girl. When she asked you to pay for sex, send back something like this- no it is illegal to pay for sex but I would like to meet you and pay you for a massage not sex. Then she knows you have money to pay for sex but you haven't incriminated yourself. Now you meet up with her and before you talk sex for money you make sure she isn't LE. Talk to her, do a cop check, hug her for wires, put your hand on her pants and rub her pussy, etc, etc. After you know for sure then you can tell her exactly what you want and how many roses but only after you know for sure she is legit. There is no female cop in the world that will let you do all that and also they won't want to waste that much time to get one mark, so if they seem in a rush be cautious with that also. There are a million other tricks you can use to find out if they are real but no room here for an encyclopedia of games you can play without incriminating yourself in any way to get arrested by LE. I have tried everything in the book on many new TOFTT girls and I have never been busted by LE yet, but I have walked away froma couple rips and scammers. Another bad sign is when a girl seems in a rush wanting money up front. I always try to pay after the deed is done and believe it or not it works most of the time but not always the first time if they don't know you. The real good providers will know right away if you are real and not a scammer or LE also. It works both ways for them also.Although CC, is right, I'd add if your Spidey sense is triggered, you won't have a good time no matter how real she is. The giving money for sex is clearly illegal, but the criminal justice system, is also free to interpret what words really mean. If you read about the silly words that some criminals use for illegal stuff, you'd think with all their money they'd talk to a lawyer first. So saying a "massage" or any other word could be interpreted and even if a court throws out the case, you've still been busted with your photo in the paper. It simply isn't worth the risk to think your personal legal arguments will intellectually overpower the system. Cops, judges etc all know why you're there and its a tough, expensive road to convince them its all a big misunderstanding.

I'd also ask if its OK to do the stuff CC mentions. Last thing you want is even more charges thrown at you! Back in the day when SWers were in NYC, some guys would drive around with their pants open and when the sting happened, they'd also get lewd behavior charges added.

CadillaCock
05-12-15, 22:17
Although CC, is right, I'd add if your Spidey sense is triggered, you won't have a good time no matter how real she is. The giving money for sex is clearly illegal, but the criminal justice system, is also free to interpret what words really mean. If you read about the silly words that some criminals use for illegal stuff, you'd think with all their money they'd talk to a lawyer first. So saying a "massage" or any other word could be interpreted and even if a court throws out the case, you've still been busted with your photo in the paper. It simply isn't worth the risk to think your personal legal arguments will intellectually overpower the system. Cops, judges etc all know why you're there and its a tough, expensive road to convince them its all a big misunderstanding.

I'd also ask if its OK to do the stuff CC mentions. Last thing you want is even more charges thrown at you! Back in the day when SWers were in NYC, some guys would drive around with their pants open and when the sting happened, they'd also get lewd behavior charges added.They cannot bust anyone for a legal massage. Anyone who ever got busted in a massage parlor was doing extras or something illegal. If he doesn't feel comfortable with the word massage he could have used many other safe tactics that aren't incriminating or illegal such as let's meet up for a date or a drink and I will pay you for your time. See my post in the Backpage section lucky TOFTT. I just hit the jackpot with an unknown who did only 3 ads with a whole bunch of wording that would not incriminate me if she had been LE. I see new unknowns all the time and I have never worried about LE because I have never incriminated myself with the wrong wording. What I really worry about is the real providers and or fake ones that are scamming and set you up for ripoffs with their pimps for more drugs. That is when my Spidey sense is triggered because I have had three bad situations over the years. Dope addicts, pimps and drugged out bitches will shoot you in a split second to get your money for another fix! I can't say cops won't shoot you also but I think it is safe to say that usually if they do shoot you or arrest you chances are you said or did something you should not have. Notice I said MOST of the time!! I have yet to see LE put a gun to my head and rob me of my cash for drugs!

FBear2
05-13-15, 06:06
They cannot bust anyone for a legal massage. Anyone who ever got busted in a massage parlor was doing extras or something illegal. If he doesn't feel comfortable with the word massage he could have used many other safe tactics that aren't incriminating or illegal such as let's meet up for a date or a drink and I will pay you for your time. See my post in the Backpage section lucky TOFTT. I just hit the jackpot with an unknown who did only 3 ads with a whole bunch of wording that would not incriminate me if she had been LE. I see new unknowns all the time and I have never worried about LE because I have never incriminated myself with the wrong wording. What I really worry about is the real providers and or fake ones that are scamming and set you up for ripoffs with their pimps for more drugs. That is when my Spidey sense is triggered because I have had three bad situations over the years. Dope addicts, pimps and drugged out bitches will shoot you in a split second to get your money for another fix! I can't say cops won't shoot you also but I think it is safe to say that usually if they do shoot you or arrest you chances are you said or did something you should not have. Notice I said MOST of the time!! I have yet to see LE put a gun to my head and rob me of my cash for drugs!This was very interesting that within 3 replies it was right ro "I don't think were looking for the same thing" I took that as she was right, I don't want to be in the clink!

I need to start getting all my reviews in here.

Thanks and be safe!

Doctor Love
05-13-15, 11:13
For what its worth, offering massages can get the girls busted, too, at least in MA! A provider I know well cancelled on me once, telling me she had to leave her hotel, since LE had paid her a visit after she had advertised massage on backpage. The under cover officer told her that she had to have a licence to advertise massage in MA, and so gave her a "warning". So now she just adverises that she will "show you a good time" instead of giving a massage! Nevertheless, I do not see ANY way a customer could be busted by simply asking to pay for a massage, even in writing. If there are some lawyers out there, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not think that simply offering a girl money for a massage can get a client busted?

And while I have yet to hear of a confirmed report of any female LE ever doing outcalls, I have indeed received several reports by ladies I know who told me that they have been visited by LE in their own hotel rooms, and were busted, in some cases even AFTER beginning a blowjob on the man in blue! So, I do think that it all depends on the degree of corruption in any particular state, that will determine just what LE can get away with?

Although CC, is right, I'd add if your Spidey sense is triggered, you won't have a good time no matter how real she is. The giving money for sex is clearly illegal, but the criminal justice system, is also free to interpret what words really mean. If you read about the silly words that some criminals use for illegal stuff, you'd think with all their money they'd talk to a lawyer first. So saying a "massage" or any other word could be interpreted and even if a court throws out the case, you've still been busted with your photo in the paper. It simply isn't worth the risk to think your personal legal arguments will intellectually overpower the system. Cops, judges etc all know why you're there and its a tough, expensive road to convince them its all a big misunderstanding.

I'd also ask if its OK to do the stuff CC mentions. Last thing you want is even more charges thrown at you! Back in the day when SWers were in NYC, some guys would drive around with their pants open and when the sting happened, they'd also get lewd behavior charges added.

FBear2
05-13-15, 12:59
I had a dream a few weeks ago where as I was walking to her place an asian in a car passed me in a car and then one passed me on foot coming from her direction. Spooked me a bit but I carried on. Did a check of her space and her body. The notes all over the room gave me a chuckle "Don't flush anything," "This is the trash" but the smoke was my concern on my clothes. The chess board was also out of place but the room is her home so I dreamt on. I only dreamed of the third input and a splat on her awesome cans. I would repeat it was only. 8 and worth every penny. If I changed anything it would be back door doggy not with her on top. It was good but She controled depth and I was hoping to full stroke it.

This is my first dream review and I look for advice and critiques as I try to remember all of them and share the dreams.

NY Monger
05-13-15, 13:11
They cannot bust anyone for a legal massage. Anyone who ever got busted in a massage parlor was doing extras or something illegal. If he doesn't feel comfortable with the word massage he could have used many other safe tactics that aren't incriminating or illegal such as let's meet up for a date or a drink and I will pay you for your time. See my post in the Backpage section lucky TOFTT. I just hit the jackpot with an unknown who did only 3 ads with a whole bunch of wording that would not incriminate me if she had been LE. I see new unknowns all the time and I have never worried about LE because I have never incriminated myself with the wrong wording. What I really worry about is the real providers and or fake ones that are scamming and set you up for ripoffs with their pimps for more drugs. That is when my Spidey sense is triggered because I have had three bad situations over the years. Dope addicts, pimps and drugged out bitches will shoot you in a split second to get your money for another fix! I can't say cops won't shoot you also but I think it is safe to say that usually if they do shoot you or arrest you chances are you said or did something you should not have. Notice I said MOST of the time!! I have yet to see LE put a gun to my head and rob me of my cash for drugs!CC-You're a well known commenter and reviewer so I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying.

But, what I am trying to say is that folks should not take or act on any legal / medical / professional advice from anonymous posters, who may sound 200% real, but have only their own experience and personal views on how the system MAY work. Especially if you value your job, marriage etc and getting busted or even associated with this stuff could sink you. My company had a tech get busted in an AMP sting a few years ago, and nobody knew until someone say his name in the paper. Because he was at customer locations, we had to notify our insurance carrier, who didn't really care, but, some women in the office said they were uncomfortable with him for various reasons and were prepared to file suit against the company if he wasn't let go. He was a good guy, 10 year employee, etc but just the threat of a lawsuit got us letters from our lawyers and insurance saying he had to go. Sadly, he was let go, so you never know where your risk is. Last I heard, he was making 60% less working at a big box store as no one would hire him as a bonded tech.

My other concern, is that LE sets up a BP / CL ad ect, then gets on these boards telling folks about great experience and supplying a link to a legit looking ad. Hook, line and sinker!

Stay well and be safe.

LBrad52
05-13-15, 19:48
What ever happened to her? She was great.Are you thinking of Renee in Pawtucket?

She still advertise's on CL.

CadillaCock
05-13-15, 20:00
CC-You're a well known commenter and reviewer so I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying.

But, what I am trying to say is that folks should not take or act on any legal / medical / professional advice from anonymous posters, who may sound 200% real, but have only their own experience and personal views on how the system MAY work. Especially if you value your job, marriage etc and getting busted or even associated with this stuff could sink you. My company had a tech get busted in an AMP sting a few years ago, and nobody knew until someone say his name in the paper. Because he was at customer locations, we had to notify our insurance carrier, who didn't really care, but, some women in the office said they were uncomfortable with him for various reasons and were prepared to file suit against the company if he wasn't let go. He was a good guy, 10 year employee, etc but just the threat of a lawsuit got us letters from our lawyers and insurance saying he had to go. Sadly, he was let go, so you never know where your risk is. Last I heard, he was making 60% less working at a big box store as no one would hire him as a bonded tech.

My other concern, is that LE sets up a BP / CL ad ect, then gets on these boards telling folks about great experience and supplying a link to a legit looking ad. Hook, line and sinker!

Stay well and be safe.Yeah, We know each other NY monger and I get what your saying but the new member was saying beware of the girl he contacted, she was LE when she said she wanted money for sex and all I said to him was he doesn't know she is LE until he sees her so I was trying to tell him ways to go about it without incriminating himself if in fact she was LE. If he follows your advice he will never find out if she is LE and TOFTT. You are a senior member. How would you recommend him to TOFTT without getting stung? That is the question. I recommended a few ways to keep him from getting caught by LE. After he gets done reading your 2 posts he will probably stay home and lock the door! So the bottom line is if you, me, or any new members like him do not ever TOFTT then I guess we will never get any new play dates or cell numbers! If I follow your good advice my friend there will be no risk but also no reward! That is all I was trying to say to help him or anyone here to find out who is real without getting arrested. I am not busting your balls or disputing your POV on the other spectrum of cautious advice my friend.

Skatar018
05-13-15, 20:13
What I am trying to say is that folks should not take or act on any legal / medical / professional advice from anonymous postersOr any posters for that matter, if you get busted seek a lawyer period.

My company had a tech get busted in an AMP sting a few years ago, sadly, he was let go,Was there an AMP involved as part of the sting? Or was it just a random location setup by LE?

Would you also know on what charges LE arrested him on?

A company can let anyone go for any reason at any time, but would you happen to know what the company told the tech as the reason for his release & dismissal?

And yet we monger on, it's a wonder that any mongers even exist with all the stings & busts ongoing.

I agree that reasonable care & precautions should be used when choosing to participate, while at the other end of the spectrum being too paranoid serves no purpose.

I believe that stings happen all across the board in every venue regardless if one is well reviewed, high or low priced etc.

There is an inherent risk associated when mongering & each individual should be prepared for that eventuality, (not that it will happen but it could).

Have a plan in case you are busted, be informed, there is a boatload of info on what to do & what not to do if you are arrested, I've linked a couple along with topics here on the site.

http://www.policecrimes.com/police.html

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9749-Police-recording-of-conversations

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?973-Police-Tactics-and-Legal-Issues

There can be repercussions for our actions, we live in a country in which fucking women for money is an illegal activity (with few exceptions).

However that is not the case in other parts of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country

http://chartsbin.com/view/snb

http://www.mapsofworld.com/poll/should-prostitution-be-legalized-text.html

If your not in a position to handle being arrested you may want to reconsider your current course of actions, here's a couple that haven't faired well & there are many more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Spitzer_prostitution_scandal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals

Otherwise I say it's GAME ON.

Dynamite401
05-14-15, 02:10
Are you thinking of Renee in Pawtucket?

She still advertise's on CL.Nope. She was in North prov.

CadillaCock
05-14-15, 10:04
This girl is new and she has done ads recently with pics on CL and BP but notice the ads have 2 different cell #'s. Has anyone seen her yet?

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town/3857245

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5022435676.html

NY Monger
05-14-15, 10:46
Yeah, We know each other NY monger and I get what your saying but the new member was saying beware of the girl he contacted, she was LE when she said she wanted money for sex and all I said to him was he doesn't know she is LE until he sees her so I was trying to tell him ways to go about it without incriminating himself if in fact she was LE. If he follows your advice he will never find out if she is LE and TOFTT. You are a senior member. How would you recommend him to TOFTT without getting stung? That is the question. I recommended a few ways to keep him from getting caught by LE. After he gets done reading your 2 posts he will probably stay home and lock the door! So the bottom line is if you, me, or any new members like him do not ever TOFTT then I guess we will never get any new play dates or cell numbers! If I follow your good advice my friend there will be no risk but also no reward! That is all I was trying to say to help him or anyone here to find out who is real without getting arrested. I am not busting your balls or disputing your POV on the other spectrum of cautious advice my friend.CC--Of course, again, you're right.

But just like speeding, theres a time to do it and a time not to. I think with all the posts and news out there, this isn't a time to play aggressively.

NY Monger
05-14-15, 10:50
Or any posters for that matter, if you get busted seek a lawyer period.

Was there an AMP involved as part of the sting? Or was it just a random location setup by LE?

=> amp got stung, then LE 'ran' it for a day or two with LE in the rooms.

Would you also know on what charges LE arrested him on?

=> Solicitation

A company can let anyone go for any reason at any time, but would you happen to know what the company told the tech as the reason for his release & dismissal?= Most companies have a 'good behavior' or 'morality' clause either in the employment app or its referenced in the form to a employment policy manual, which nobody reads. It was read and enforced in his case.

SadderButWiser
05-14-15, 11:32
I post here under another identity, but for reasons that will become obvious, I do not want to share that right now. I hope Jackson and Admin 2 will indulge me for this post. It may really help someone in the future.

This happened nearly 20 years ago, before the Internet was a thing, and although the records are still public, at least in theory, my name does not come up in google searches in connection with it. Here's my story.

I was using a payphone in a Massachusetts city and kept getting a busy signal. Although I was on my way somewhere, and not looking for any strange, I couldn't help but notice a fairly pretty young woman who kept coming over to chat with me. Although I didn't know them at the time, I tried to follow the "Rules" out of common sense, and did not say or do anything incriminating. "Not tonight honey, maybe some other time. " was the most incriminating thing I said. After I got off the phone and started driving away, I saw blue lights, and wound up being booked and pleading no contest, which is essentially the same as guilty in Mass law. I was too embarrassed to see my regular attorney, and the the said that it would only be in the fine print legal news, that asking for a trial would provide more embarrassment, and that this plea would not hurt my future life at all.

I was fortunate that my employer did not see the court news, and I didn't lose my job. I was single so there was no wife to worry about. It seemed over at the time, and I kind of breathed a sigh of relief.

There are two points I want to make here:

One, it wasn't really over, and will never be. There are certain jobs I can't hold, certain licenses I can't get, and in some communities I may even be required to register as a sex offender under local law. I have been prevented from doing some things that I wish I could have done, and it has hurt me financially.

Two, COPS LIE. They do it all the time, they do it for professional survival, and they do it because if they didn't they would not be able to put some of the real bad guys away. They often don't wear wires or recording devices and there is really no defense to he said / she said if one of the two is a cop.

I honestly don't know what I could have done differently here. Other than to make very, very sure that I was dealing with the real deal, even in casual conversation on a streetcorner. I have mongered since, and have been the very definition of paranoia since them. Two strikes and all the old stuff would come up again, leaving me unemployed and unable to find work in many fields.

The system is highly punitive and the game is rigged. Moralists coming at us from the left and the right at the same time. If you get caught, your life can be destroyed for something that is as old and as natural as anything we humans do. The difference between giving a girl a couple of Jacksons and taking her out for dinner and drinks is only in the minds of society.

Be careful. Deal with vetted providers when you can, and if you TOFTT use your spidey senses and your common sense to stay away from opportunities for lying LEOs to get you into their clutches. I'm very lucky my life wasn't ruined by one such mistake, but I'm sure I'll never make another one like it.

Peace.

CadillaCock
05-20-15, 11:26
This girl is a BP girl and also is on CL once in a while. She will do BBBJCIM with swallow for 60, and or CFS or BBFS for more but never took her BBFS offer. BBBJ is nice for the price with swallow till completion, no mess. She has been around for a while and the few guys I know that did BBFS with her didn't report any problems but that was last year she was disease free but not drug free but definitely not a strung out crackhead.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5033129158.html

Pollito
05-20-15, 14:07
Hey guys, I responded to a ad and got got her number, we texted for a bit and I got her name and location. I just want to know if it's the same Jackie you guys were talking about earlier this month, she said she staying in Pawtucket. Last four digits are 4799.

MilfsOnly
05-20-15, 14:38
CC, is that country girl?

This girl is a BP girl and also is on CL once in a while. She will do BBBJCIM with swallow for 60, and or CFS or BBFS for more but never took her BBFS offer. BBBJ is nice for the price with swallow till completion, no mess. She has been around for a while and the few guys I know that did BBFS with her didn't report any problems but that was last year she was disease free but not drug free but definitely not a strung out crackhead.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5033129158.html

Doctor Love
05-20-15, 16:59
CC, is that country girl?It is indeed!

And since her raw services are now already posted, several times over, I will take this opportunity to offer the pics I took of her to my trusted friends that already have my email address. So if you do, just email me for her REAL pictures! For the rest of you, I can tell you that she's full GFE, she's an honest girl, incall is safe, and BBFS services are stellar, but she does have some extra weight not shown in the ads.

BTW, she is NOT either of the two girls that I most recently posted, so there is no need to contact me about her unless you have my private email. So PLEASE don't clog my inbox, dudes!

Pollito
05-20-15, 19:25
Newbie here, can anyone confirm if this the same Jackie you guys were talking about a month ago, she told me she currently in Pawtucket. 4799.

CadillaCock
05-20-15, 20:07
CC, is that country girl?Yes, it is Country Girl and I have no idea why they flagged the CL ad. It is a picture of her with nothing showing?? Here is her BP ad.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/one-of-a-kind-country-girls-are-real-with-heart-ull-never-wanna-turn-back-from-me/3991455

MilfsOnly
05-20-15, 20:20
Whats up with the spoon photo? Maybe she just got done eating a hoodsie cup?

Yes, it is Country Girl and I have no idea why they flagged the CL ad. It is a picture of her with nothing showing?? Here is her BP ad.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/one-of-a-kind-country-girls-are-real-with-heart-ull-never-wanna-turn-back-from-me/3991455

Member #5624
05-20-15, 20:41
Whats up with the spoon photo? Maybe she just got done eating a hoodsie cup?Apparently, she likes to hide part of her face in most of her pictures; and the spoon makes for an interesting "mask".

Having visited with her, I recommend her as good value.

Excellent body and attitude. A little more attention to the less tangible aspects, e. G. Style of dressing, grooming and hygiene could elevate her to "must see". It's not that her hygiene is poor, it's just that it could be significantly improved.

Pollito
05-20-15, 21:50
Thanks for the quick reply Cadillac, we Had something set up for tomorrow morning but I spooked her out for "texting" too much, oh well. Quoted me 50 for BJ and 100 for FS.

NY Monger
05-21-15, 08:25
Anyone ever see this one? She hit a CL ad and we emailed, but a bit cautious here.

GoSailor41
05-21-15, 11:27
Apparently, she likes to hide part of her face in most of her pictures; and the spoon makes for an interesting "mask".

Having visited with her, I recommend her as good value.

Excellent body and attitude. A little more attention to the less tangible aspects, e. G. Style of dressing, grooming and hygiene could elevate her to "must see". It's not that her hygiene is poor, it's just that it could be significantly improved.I always wondered the same thing about that photo! Glad someone brought it up.

DrGolfer
05-21-15, 14:53
Good time, nice body, prices start at the moon, I brought her back to earth. Will repeat I am sure at some time.

Anyone ever see this one? She hit a CL ad and we emailed, but a bit cautious here.

Pollito
05-21-15, 23:32
Responded to one of her ads. She stays in a small town near Lincoln. After a few text exchanges she quotes me 60 for bbj and 80 for cfs. As soon I get there she tells me that she can't host anymore because her sister will be home any minute wth, to her defense I did show up a bit late and I called her telling her that I was going to show up a bit late, she could of warned me in advance. She directs me too an apartment complex parking lot since I wasn't familiar with the area. When we got there I was not comfortable, it was during the middle of the day and I could see people walking around. She tells me whip of out and she starts doing her thing, 2 minutes in and she starts complaining that her neck is already hurting her, I called it quits since I was really uncomfortable and she kept complaining. She gives me back 20 for the trouble and that next she will give me a "discount", I don't think there is going to be a next time.

Anon22
05-22-15, 11:33
I recently had an encounter with an UTR new girl, that responded to a Craigslist ad I posted. We passed some emails back and forth, and then some text messages. I could tell she was new by how free she was with her vocabulary, and how out in the open she was about things. Needless to say it freaked me out, and I was skeptical if she was legit. Luckily one of the pics she sent me, she had a name necklace on, and through some amazing sleuth work on my behalf I was able to verify her identity on 3 of her social media sites.

The following day we were trying to arrange a lunchtime get together. It was challenging as supposedly she has her cousin and kid from out of town staying with her for a couple weeks and I could not host. Somehow she was able to get them out of the house, and after driving around on my already over extended lunch break from work she finally gave me the address. It was on a very quiet street / neighborhood in the Warwick area, that she says she shares with a roommate, but is looking to move as the rent is too expensive. I did the typical look around and other things with her to ensure I was "safe".

Most things were on the table, she doesn't like greek food, and most were reasonable compared. She is young, early to mid twenties. Very nice and welcoming with a great attitude. Like I said, you can obviously tell she has just started doing this. Once she undressed, I learned why. She has a very cute face, nice firm cees, a little on the chubby side but wears it well. Unfortunately, it was obvious by her arms that she has taken some adventures with Amtrak. She claims to be clean for months now and from what I saw, heard, and my personal experience with this area I tend to believe her. She is educated, smart, sweet, and overall seems to be a good person. I am bringing this up because as we all know even is everything is all unicorns and candy canes today, tomorrow could be a different story. For now, through my further investigations and my impression I think she is trying hard to make the right decisions, and I am willing to safely give her the benefit of the doubt.

That being said bbbjcimtcws was amazing, she is a champ, even went back for the post drip. She did it with everything off and my hands were free to roam anywhere they wanted. There was more on the menu but being the first time and her being an unknown only brought the agreed. 6 with me. You guys can take this for what it is, if any senior members or trusted members are interested you can PM me. Any leads you want to send my way in that PM would be great as I am just getting my "career" started.

TwinSnow99
05-22-15, 14:03
Went to see Jen the other night. Late 40's MILF. Not a looker by any means but has a great rack and does an excellent BBBJCIM. Damage was. 6 Location was a bit weird but she guided me through it and it was alright. Usually posts late at night.

I'll probably repeat next time I'm in the area.

Fun Loving
05-23-15, 13:55
Responded to one of her ads. She stays in a small town near Lincoln. After a few text exchanges she quotes me 60 for bbj and 80 for cfs. As soon I get there she tells me that she can't host anymore because her sister will be home any minute wth, to her defense I did show up a bit late and I called her telling her that I was going to show up a bit late, she could of warned me in advance. She directs me too an apartment complex parking lot since I wasn't familiar with the area. When we got there I was not comfortable, it was during the middle of the day and I could see people walking around. She tells me whip of out and she starts doing her thing, 2 minutes in and she starts complaining that her neck is already hurting her, I called it quits since I was really uncomfortable and she kept complaining. She gives me back 20 for the trouble and that next she will give me a "discount", I don't think there is going to be a next time.Hey there, I just got back into the area, been awhile. I maybe wrong here, but I seem to remember there being some posts on CL about her being a scammer / thief. To bad the posts there don't get cataloged like they do here, LOL.

here's an update, again, I cant attest to the validity, it may just be someone bashing her, but there is a new post about her having herpes. http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5039193732.html

Skatar018
05-24-15, 02:13
Someone else seems to be unhappy with her.

I don't think there is going to be a next time.
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5039193732.html

This chick has herpes - w4m (lincoln)
This chick going by Ali or Alex in lincoln RI. Will meet you near spring street has herpes. She's cute but deadly. Her ## fouroh1 five2five seventeen60. Good luck

Lumbarman
05-24-15, 11:16
Hey there, I just got back into the area, been awhile. I maybe wrong here, but I seem to remember there being some posts on CL about her being a scammer / thief. To bad the posts there don't get cataloged like they do here, LOL.

here's an update, again, I cant attest to the validity, it may just be someone bashing her, but there is a new post about her having herpes. http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5039193732.htmlUses Summer St, Maneville as address for contact. Def a Rip Off, Beware someone is looking for her.

Pollito
05-24-15, 22:21
Hey does anybody have any info on her, see host from seekonk. She wants 80 for FS and Bbj, last four digits 6935.

NY Monger
05-25-15, 07:22
Anyone know this one?

CanJockey
05-25-15, 09:08
Hey does anybody have any info on her, see host from seekonk. She wants 80 for FS and Bbj, last four digits 6935.Seen her twice. She offers an good service for the price. She can suck a cock though. She is a thin girl, but has a great body. I have caught her on a good day and a not so good day. YMMV.

CadillaCock
05-25-15, 16:52
Anyone know this one?I will send you a pm on her.

LBrad52
05-25-15, 17:48
Saw her today BBBJ cim,69 . She really enjoys daty. Settled just for the BBBJ cim. She is not that cute by any means, but she doe's have a decent body.

I noticed her legs are in good shape and her tits are real nice. Nice ass as well. Damage was. 6.

Skatar018
05-25-15, 19:27
You had to post you'd send him a pm! (rhetorical) mostly CC I like your posts but the reply is a little over the top, just pm the guy, why post that you will pm him

I will send you a pm on her.

I'm going to take a shit now please don't pm me. Yeah I now I will either take an infraction, have the post reported & moved or get banned, but geez guy really, If I didn't know better I'd say your trying to bump up your post count, but that can't be it.

Guys if you want to pm someone do so, but to publicly state on an open forum that I will pm you is, well ya'll know what it is without me saying it.

TwinSnow99
05-25-15, 22:46
Anyone have any info on this girl?

iamioman
05-26-15, 01:06
You had to post you'd send him a pm! (rhetorical) mostly CC I like your posts but the reply is a little over the top, just pm the guy, why post that you will pm him
...Yeah I now I will either take an infraction, have the post reported & moved or get banned, but geez guy really, If I didn't know better I'd say your trying to bump up your post count, but that can't be it.

Guys if you want to pm someone do so, but to publicly state on an open forum that I will pm you is, well ya'll know what it is without me saying it.Maybe you should have PM'd your comment to CC instead of posting it publically.

NY Monger
05-26-15, 07:32
I don't want to get into any disagreements with anyone, and this comment is only meant to shed light on how I use this site and perhaps others do to.

I only sign-in when I want to post, or reply to something, which sometimes means I don't sign in for a few days or a week. So, if someone sends me an unexpected PM it may sit here for a while depending on what else is posted here.

Kilrain
05-26-15, 15:39
On 5-11, FBear2 posted about a CL girl that made him nervous. Did anyone come to a final answer as to whether or not she is legit?

I ask because she is posting her own ads now, not just answering them. (This might be a good sign.).

I replied to it, and she sent me the same phone to text (-8509).

Her ad is here: http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5020451176.html.

BBW for older man. W4 m - 27 (You host) age: 27.

I am a white bbw and I'm looking to find an older, professional, clean man who can host that wants to be sucked and / or fucked.

I am looking to service you today but maybe we can see each other twice a week, maybe more?

Please be discrete and lets do this sooner rather than later!

Kilrain
05-27-15, 10:35
In the past week or so, almost every CL girl I have met with has been contacting me to get together. I mean, like, *aggressively* seeking my business.

I figure its because rent is due soon. But then, I've never seen them ALL desperately broke at the same time. So is it something else?

It can't be just me; have you guys experienced the same thing?

NY Monger
05-27-15, 11:12
In the past week or so, almost every CL girl I have met with has been contacting me to get together. I mean, like, *aggressively* seeking my business.

I figure its because rent is due soon. But then, I've never seen them ALL desperately broke at the same time. So is it something else?

It can't be just me; have you guys experienced the same thing?I was thinking the same but would also add with school out and summer kid activities upon us, they may have less time to play, as their bills run higher.

Oddly, I had two replies yesterday from MILFs, who cropped their kids out of photo, and were upfront asking 150-200, I host, they come over, etc. One even said, she didn't want to be friends etc etc But both disappeared once we got past a few emails. I'm guessing the interest is there, but I must have spooked them somehow. Neither was a stunner, but obvious non-pro, looking. Not sure how to pull them in as my response was polite, low key, discreet etc.

Any ideas? Please post or pm.

CadillaCock
05-27-15, 20:22

It can't be just me; have you guys experienced the same thing?There are so many newbies looking for extra cash right now I have never seen it this good. I put one ad up and the first day I get 15 to 20 responses but 3 or so of all those end up as real numbers with pics that live in RI. And aren't shall we say pros on BP or CL every day so worth the time to filter those newbies out of the spammers, scammers and BP pros. You really have to love it when you are texting or calling a new one and you have texts and or calls coming in steady from the other ones that you just recently saw once or twice saying when are you coming back to see me again! I only need 40 this time or I will give you a discount today for 50. Best one so far I call Big why Girl, buy one pop get one free! I couldn't pop twice so she gave me a written freebie ticket!! I guess she didn't count the extra half hour that she spent trying to pop me twice! Don't ask who she is because she only gives that to regulars that she likes if they come see her when she isn't busy and some of you on here already have gotten it and already know who I am talking about. You do not ever ask her for the buy one get one free deal, she gives it out once in a while only if things get slow and she wants to give it to you. You can't ask her for it.

DaddysLookin
05-28-15, 09:54
Gentlemen, I received a reply from this one. 30 yo spinner, auburn hair and this picture. I swear to God that this pic looks familiar, but not from now, a few years ago. Anybody recognize her? Know any information about her?

ThwhtKnight
05-28-15, 14:40
Saw her today BBBJ cim,69 . She really enjoys daty. Settled just for the BBBJ cim. She is not that cute by any means, but she doe's have a decent body.

I noticed her legs are in good shape and her tits are real nice. Nice ass as well. Damage was. 6.I've replied to her ad a few times now with no luck, any pointers?

Jo Blo
05-28-15, 14:47
Tried this one out, she was posting under strictly platonic. Gives a nice bodyrub but is kind of chatty. I like to zone out when I get rubbed. Standard HE finish with good technique, I doubt any extras are on the table.

NY Monger
05-28-15, 15:43
Gentlemen, I received a reply from this one. 30 yo spinner, auburn hair and this picture. I swear to God that this pic looks familiar, but not from now, a few years ago. Anybody recognize her? Know any information about her?She seems to be one of the women who are in MA and seem intent on getting you to cross the border to see her. IMHO until there are posts from known, experienced posters, I'd wave the yellow flag here.

One of the most respected posters here PMed me to say he heard that LEO was leaning on all the providers, from SWers to high end.

DrGolfer
05-28-15, 15:53
I get a discount in my shopping for bringing with me treats for her roommate. This was back a few months ago, around the holidays. Guess she is really getting nutty. There sure are some strange "birds" out there.

There are so many newbies looking for extra cash right now I have never seen it this good. I put one ad up and the first day I get 15 to 20 responses but 3 or so of all those end up as real numbers with pics that live in RI. And aren't shall we say pros on BP or CL every day so worth the time to filter those newbies out of the spammers, scammers and BP pros. You really have to love it when you are texting or calling a new one and you have texts and or calls coming in steady from the other ones that you just recently saw once or twice saying when are you coming back to see me again! I only need 40 this time or I will give you a discount today for 50. Best one so far I call Big why Girl, buy one pop get one free! I couldn't pop twice so she gave me a written freebie ticket!! I guess she didn't count the extra half hour that she spent trying to pop me twice! Don't ask who she is because she only gives that to regulars that she likes if they come see her when she isn't busy and some of you on here already have gotten it and already know who I am talking about. You do not ever ask her for the buy one get one free deal, she gives it out once in a while only if things get slow and she wants to give it to you. You can't ask her for it.

LBrad52
05-28-15, 18:26
I've replied to her ad a few times now with no luck, any pointers?You have to get at her during the first hour of her post. At least that's how I scored, like you it took me several tries.

ThwhtKnight
05-28-15, 20:46
You have to get at her during the first hour of her post. At least that's how I scored, like you it took me several tries.Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just keep trying. Perhaps perseverance will pay off.

Young Prince1
05-28-15, 22:45
Although this is not a recent experience. I still figured I would share. Saw this under the radar youngin close to a month ago. Will not say her name on here for obvious reasons. She is a nice sweet girl. She is on her own and works a lot. She is Petite with glasses and has that nerd librarian type look. I had a decent time with her. Good in the sack and she is very flexible although her oral skill wasn't the greatest. I might see her again but I kinda have some concerns with her. Will not give outright info but can confirm and share some info if you have seen her or know her with the few trusted that I know or if you have a valid contributed post history. I don't go by post count. On a side note. I have been in contact with a few 20 year olds. One from prov that says she's in college. Nothing has come to fruition yet. She seems to be not to serious about meeting or maybe just nervous but I guess I'll see how it goes but sometimes I lose patience. So I might move on.

Pollito
05-30-15, 18:24
Seen her twice. She offers an good service for the price. She can suck a cock though. She is a thin girl, but has a great body. I have caught her on a good day and a not so good day. YMMV.Saw her on Thursday, she does have a really nice body and a great ass. She was hosting in a shitty motel in seekonk. Her bBjs skill are ok, once she got me hard she got on top for some cg, then switched to lazy dog. Pounded away till I blew in the bag. I want to try some more things with this chick so I will definitely repeat with her. Total damage was. 85 I'm including the condoms she made me buy LOL.

DaddysLookin
06-01-15, 16:22
Hooked this on an ad this afternoon, 5-5, cute, 22. Anybody know her?

LBrad52
06-02-15, 12:59
Hey fellow mongers, if your looking to get with her, she is posting now on CL. She just emailed me asking if I wanted to come over. Unfortunately I'm at work.

Get her now before she takes her post down.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5054545920.html

Escape the rain with me: unshaven hosting.

ThwhtKnight
06-02-15, 15:24
Hey fellow mongers, if your looking to get with her, she is posting now on CL. She just emailed me asking if I wanted to come over. Unfortunately I'm at work.

Get her now before she takes her post down.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5054545920.html

Escape the rain with me: unshaven hosting.Damn, missed her again! I've been trying for what feels like forever now.

CadillaCock
06-02-15, 22:04
There is nothing better than a cute sexy face very clean and drug free girl with natural little tits that stick right out in your face like scud missiles and taste like candy. Then you get the added element of surprise with the green frosted hair or the blue frosted hair or the natural black brunette styling and almost always text you right back asap with no games and no up selling for a no nonsense down to earth fantastic smiling friendly attitude drug free BBBJCIMTC. Now most of you mongers know who I am talking about and she told me she was sick a couple weeks ago and wanted to apologize for not getting back to answer all the text messages some of you mongers sent her. She doesn't work if is she isn't 100% and she will not see anyone in the morning until she is clean and showered. But when she does tell you to come over for a QV you won't have to worry about popping off a huge explosion. She can't do full DT but she will choke on it several times trying and you will POP in her pretty little mouth without a drop of man juice left till she turns your hard rod into jello in record breaking speed. If you don't walk away from this pretty girl with a smile on your face you are dead and don't know it yet! Now if only her bf and her would allow DATY and CFS I will be the first in line to suck on that little pussy and swallow all her sweet love juice! He is going to read this and I say if he wants to watch I could deal with that scenario, but I would definitely be up for a threesome with the bf and her! Let's hope this sexy sweetheart sticks around and expands her horizons!

LBrad52
06-02-15, 23:25
There is nothing better than a cute sexy face very clean and drug free girl with natural little tits that stick right out in your face like scud missiles and taste like candy. Then you get the added element of surprise with the green frosted hair or the blue frosted hair or the natural black brunette styling and almost always text you right back asap with no games and no up selling for a no nonsense down to earth fantastic smiling friendly attitude drug free BBBJCIMTC. Now most of you mongers know who I am talking about and she told me she was sick a couple weeks ago and wanted to apologize for not getting back to answer all the text messages some of you mongers sent her. She doesn't work if is she isn't 100% and she will not see anyone in the morning until she is clean and showered. But when she does tell you to come over for a QV you won't have to worry about popping off a huge explosion. She can't do full DT but she will choke on it several times trying and you will POP in her pretty little mouth without a drop of man juice left till she turns your hard rod into jello in record breaking speed. If you don't walk away from this pretty girl with a smile on your face you are dead and don't know it yet! Now if only her bf and her would allow DATY and CFS I will be the first in line to suck on that little pussy and swallow all her sweet love juice! He is going to read this and I say if he wants to watch I could deal with that scenario, but I would definitely be up for a threesome with the bf and her! Let's hope this sexy sweetheart sticks around and expands her horizons!Yes I would most definitely agree with you on this. I would love to get into some 69 with her.

Flatspd
06-03-15, 09:49
Made date with this gal. Guess what, NO SHOW! No explanation or anything. Nothing but lies!

LBrad52
06-03-15, 17:47
Hey fellow mongers who are looking for her.

She is posting now. Under unshaven black pussy.

ProvCharlie
06-03-15, 22:28
Tried Ky on this evening. Excellent BBBJCIMTC. Tried her out. , and absolutely no regrets. Will definitely see her again.

ThwhtKnight
06-03-15, 22:52
Tried Ky on this evening. Excellent BBBJCIMTC. Tried her out. , and absolutely no regrets. Will definitely see her again.What else does she offer?

Kilrain
06-04-15, 15:06
I am replying to my own post because I answered my own question: the "BBW for older" girl is real. Paid me an outcall visit for 0. 6.

She is indeed a BBW, which is not my thing, but the BBBJCIMTC was text book. She is pleasant, takes direction well, and nipple play makes her gasp.

Guys who like BBW will definitely like her; the rest of us can just close our eyes and let her do her magic.

On 5-11, FBear2 posted about a CL girl that made him nervous. Did anyone come to a final answer as to whether or not she is legit?

I ask because she is posting her own ads now, not just answering them. (This might be a good sign.).

I replied to it, and she sent me the same phone to text (-8509).

Her ad is here: http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5020451176.html.

BBW for older man. W4 m - 27 (You host) age: 27.

I am a white bbw and I'm looking to find an older, professional, clean man who can host that wants to be sucked and / or fucked.

I am looking to service you today but maybe we can see each other twice a week, maybe more?

Please be discrete and lets do this sooner rather than later!

Kilrain
06-04-15, 15:09
What else does she offer?Basically everything, except greek.

Member #5624
06-07-15, 09:01
I took HAH's recommendation and allowed her into my wet dreams at her generally off bounds incall. Although she doesn't normally seem to give out a name, I like the name she gave out to HAH -- Tina rhymes with Latina! She's a pleasant gal and has a fabulous set of T&A, including the textbook definition of a spankable butt. She offers great action at the YMCA, but is cautious and has rules, so YMMV. Whether or not she rushes you will depend on the circumstances. Seniors and those who know me are welcome to contact me for details.

Stay happy!

PG.

If anyone is still up and looking for a cute young tight spinner her ad is currently on clce and is still working. Don't worry about the age as she really is 21 but some ads will say 23.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/4959873890.html
Girls just wana have fun. - w4 m - 23 (providence).
Lets have some fun I'm a younger sexy girl in the city for the night & can travel I'm looking for a generous guy who likes to have a good. Ill be up waiting.

CadillaCock
06-16-15, 22:32
I had answered countless CLCE ads and had repeatedly got mucho spam, some scams, some pros, some dopers, some no shows, but then I had a dream as LongPapi would say. I dreamed that this pretty young twenty year old hottie invited me over to her place for some possible play time. I knocked on the door and she invited me in with a smile on her face and just as friendly as if I had known her for years. It was a hot day that day and so she offered me an ice cold drink of my choice from her frig. She poured me the drink and we went into her living room and sat on the couch and talked for a while. After we had broken the ice I got fixated on her thin dress with nothing underneath which is always a good sign so I began to rub her leg with my hand working my way up between her legs in my dream which she seemed to enjoy not telling me to stop. Her kitty was very wet and we were both very hot so we started throwing clothes off till we were both stark naked in her hot living room at high noon. I dreamed that I spread her legs wide and DATY for a good long session till finally she tightened up and pulled back screaming loud as I eased off with my tongue I could taste the sweet pussy nectar flowing out of her into my mouth and down her thighs. She got a towel to clean the couch and the next thing I know she is blowing me like a porn star alternating between hands then no hands pushing her mouth forward as hard as she could to make sure it hit the back of her throat even though she couldn't get it down her throat the choking on it trying to perform DT was as good as if not better than DT. She was cupping my balls with her hand and I dreamed that I felt this feeling of euphoria come over me as I watched her slam my cock in and out of her velvet mouth so I exploded numerous shots of joy juice in her mouth which she just kept swallowing down her throat till I had no more left to give. We both collapsed on her couch talked for another half hour but then I remembered in my dream that her ad had mentioned possible fun for roses yet all of our conversations had never brought up sex or money so I apologized and asked her how much I owed her and she said she had only seen three other guys and they gave her 60 but she didn't swallow so she asked if 60 was ok with me for swallow included! In my dream I gave her a nice tip and asked if she would like to add one or two more good guys but sadly she said no because she has issues with taking money for sex and didn't want to ever be a professional escort for a living or a job! This dream is my third dream in the past 6 months with 3 different non-professionals age 20 white brunette, age 22 white blonde, age 22 cape verdian long black hair. I guess dreams really can become a reality once in a while if you pursue them so keep on dreaming my friends if you want to get lucky.

Member #5176
06-16-15, 23:30
Cadillacock love it, great dream with lots of juicy details. We need others to keep sharing these dreams.

I had answered countless CLCE ads and had repeatedly got mucho spam, some scams, some pros, some dopers, some no shows, but then I had a dream as LongPapi would say. I dreamed that this pretty young twenty year old hottie invited me over to her place for some possible play time. I knocked on the door and she invited me in with a smile on her face and just as friendly as if I had known her for years. It was a hot day that day and so she offered me an ice cold drink of my choice from her frig. She poured me the drink and we went into her living room and sat on the couch and talked for a while. After we had broken the ice I got fixated on her thin dress with nothing underneath which is always a good sign so I began to rub her leg with my hand working my way up between her legs in my dream which she seemed to enjoy not telling me to stop. Her kitty was very wet and we were both very hot so we started throwing clothes off till we were both stark naked in her hot living room at high noon. I dreamed that I spread her legs wide and DATY for a good long session till finally she tightened up and pulled back screaming loud as I eased off with my tongue I could taste the sweet pussy nectar flowing out of her into my mouth and down her thighs. She got a towel to clean the couch and the next thing I know she is blowing me like a porn star alternating between hands then no hands pushing her mouth forward as hard as she could to make sure it hit the back of her throat even though she couldn't get it down her throat the choking on it trying to perform DT was as good as if not better than DT. She was cupping my balls with her hand and I dreamed that I felt this feeling of euphoria come over me as I watched her slam my cock in and out of her velvet mouth so I exploded numerous shots of joy juice in her mouth which she just kept swallowing down her throat till I had no more left to give. We both collapsed on her couch talked for another half hour but then I remembered in my dream that her ad had mentioned possible fun for roses yet all of our conversations had never brought up sex or money so I apologized and asked her how much I owed her and she said she had only seen three other guys and they gave her 60 but she didn't swallow so she asked if 60 was ok with me for swallow included! In my dream I gave her a nice tip and asked if she would like to add one or two more good guys but sadly she said no because she has issues with taking money for sex and didn't want to ever be a professional escort for a living or a job! This dream is my third dream in the past 6 months with 3 different non-professionals age 20 white brunette, age 22 white blonde, age 22 cape verdian long black hair. I guess dreams really can become a reality once in a while if you pursue them so keep on dreaming my friends if you want to get lucky.

Markssmrk
06-20-15, 10:20
I finally was able to get in touch with Ky and meet her. I can say I was a little disappointed. I was expecting a skinny girl with a fat ass and got an average sized girl with an ok ass. I can say I don't think her face is as bad as others on here have said. Of course this ones looks will depend on your personal taste. To the service I went for the BBBJ for. 5 FS is $. The BBBJ was slightly above average no DT but it was nice and wet and she likes to pay attention to the boys too. On the finish she pulled away which conflicts with other reports of cim so I guess YMMV with that. Her location is in prov in what I guess is an ok neighborhood. She clearly has roommates who weren't home at the time. She only communicates through email as I was leaving she asked if I wanted her number so I could see her again but never sent it. I may try to repeat again maybe a second time will be a better experience.

LBrad52
06-20-15, 21:09
I finally was able to get in touch with Ky and meet her. I can say I was a little disappointed. I was expecting a skinny girl with a fat ass and got an average sized girl with an ok ass. I can say I don't think her face is as bad as others on here have said. Of course this ones looks will depend on your personal taste. To the service I went for the BBBJ for. 5 FS is $. The BBBJ was slightly above average no DT but it was nice and wet and she likes to pay attention to the boys too. On the finish she pulled away which conflicts with other reports of cim so I guess YMMV with that. Her location is in prov in what I guess is an ok neighborhood. She clearly has roommates who weren't home at the time. She only communicates through email as I was leaving she asked if I wanted her number so I could see her again but never sent it. I may try to repeat again maybe a second time will be a better experience.It will get better the 2nd time around. I think she likes to get to know you a little.

DrGolfer
06-20-15, 21:33
Not impressed at all. Of course YMMV. In my mind there is plenty of fish better. What she is not is a thief, ripoff, or up seller. At least not with me. Everything I did with her was average.

I finally was able to get in touch with Ky and meet her. I can say I was a little disappointed. I was expecting a skinny girl with a fat ass and got an average sized girl with an ok ass. I can say I don't think her face is as bad as others on here have said. Of course this ones looks will depend on your personal taste. To the service I went for the BBBJ for. 5 FS is $. The BBBJ was slightly above average no DT but it was nice and wet and she likes to pay attention to the boys too. On the finish she pulled away which conflicts with other reports of cim so I guess YMMV with that. Her location is in prov in what I guess is an ok neighborhood. She clearly has roommates who weren't home at the time. She only communicates through email as I was leaving she asked if I wanted her number so I could see her again but never sent it. I may try to repeat again maybe a second time will be a better experience.

iamioman
06-21-15, 10:11
Cadillacock love it, great dream with lots of juicy details. We need others to keep sharing these dreams.While Cadillacock's writing is definetly good enough for Penthouse Forums, from THIS forum point of view, I have to ask what good are "detailed" posts like this that don't contain any useful details?

Anon22
06-21-15, 12:42
While Cadillacock's writing is definetly good enough for Penthouse Forums, from THIS forum point of view, I have to ask what good are "detailed" posts like this that don't contain any useful details?I think details are good when you're able to find a solid UTR. I'm still generally new, but never came on here asking for anything until I TOFTT and had something to trade. The funny thing I'm finding now, is when you do find a good, clean, young, UTR or Semi-Pro everyone wants the details for free. Or they want to trade you info for some high mileage, low quality, soup sandwich (just picture it). And now I've recently seen people post in the backpage section giving details of dreams, but then asking for trades for the details? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought when your dreaming with the pros the details you provide on this site are to help other determine mainly if it's safe. Not a ripoff, fake pics, or Uncle. Again, I'm still new, maybe I'm wrong but seems a little messed up to me.

CadillaCock
06-21-15, 14:15
While Cadillacock's writing is definetly good enough for Penthouse Forums, from THIS forum point of view, I have to ask what good are "detailed" posts like this that don't contain any useful details?The ending of my post explains why there are no details if you are talking about her name, her digits, and her location. At this point she doesn't want her details given out and I can respect that but some of these young girls that start out as UTR on CL will ultimately need more money and want more customers, not all but some, and if she does I would expect UTR digits for trade and not post her details publicly anyway. When I go to an unknown professional or semi-pro and TOFTT I always give her digits or paste her BP or CL ad in my story or if it isn't in my post or her ad I give it out to trusted members via pm. When I get a good UTR # I give a good UTR # in return. But there are no guarantees that the UTR will see you. A non senior member on this site gave me and one other member a UTR # in trade about 6 months ago. Well it took me over a month of texting and calling to get that girl to see me. The second member said he got to see her once and she wouldn't see him a second time so he gave up trying. Finally she did see me and even at that she has only seen me 3 times not for lack of trying but she has a regular full time job, doesn't do drugs and actually has a very social life on the weekends with her gf's. She can use the extra roses once in a while but certainly doesn't need them and that member and I pm each other about her frequently. If she isn't in the mood to play she will ignore our texts or blow us off. I will say however I continue to pursue her because she is real hot and she can be had but she isn't easy! On the other side of the coin I just came from Destiny's apt. , instant text back to me, awesome QV BBBJCIM for 50 roses and out the door I went short and sweet and excellent service if you are in a rush and need a good quick pop this girl loves her job and puts everything she has into it. Even though she does QV's only I never feel rushed and she really aims to please me. As always with all of them pro, semi pro or UTR they are all unpredictable and your YMMV.

iamioman
06-21-15, 21:48
I think details are good when you're able to find a solid UTR. I'm still generally new, but never came on here asking for anything until I TOFTT and had something to trade. The funny thing I'm finding now, is when you do find a good, clean, young, UTR or Semi-Pro everyone wants the details for free. Or they want to trade you info for some high mileage, low quality, soup sandwich (just picture it). And now I've recently seen people post in the backpage section giving details of dreams, but then asking for trades for the details? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought when your dreaming with the pros the details you provide on this site are to help other determine mainly if it's safe. Not a ripoff, fake pics, or Uncle. Again, I'm still new, maybe I'm wrong but seems a little messed up to me.Yeah people probably do it to increase the value of the intel they will trade privately, the public posts with no verifiable details or names or anything just come across a lot like the kind of horny adolescent dreams I used to read in my youth in Penthouse Forums.

And I'm not questioning the veracity of the individual who posted the report, although it's easy to post detailed accounts when there's no way to verify them - I have no reason to think they aren't accurate and I am sure his 'trusted' pals would jump to his defence and swear he provides valid intel and never makes anything up, but that's no my point - my point is that these kinds of posts don't do anything for the forum, they don't provide any information or benefit to the public forum, at best they are just advertisements for the poster's private information exchange..

Doodle12
06-22-15, 06:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CadillaCock
06-22-15, 11:04
Yeah people probably do it to increase the value of the intel they will trade privately, the public posts with no verifiable details or names or anything just come across a lot like the kind of horny adolescent dreams I used to read in my youth in Penthouse Forums.

And I'm not questioning the veracity of the individual who posted the report, although it's easy to post detailed accounts when there's no way to verify them - I have no reason to think they aren't accurate and I am sure his 'trusted' pals would jump to his defence and swear he provides valid intel and never makes anything up, but that's no my point - my point is that these kinds of posts don't do anything for the forum, they don't provide any information or benefit to the public forum, at best they are just advertisements for the poster's private information exchange..So "your point is that these kinds of posts don't do anything for the forum" Yet your last two posts were worthless banter about my post having no details. If you wish to comment on my story with no details you need to go to Thunderdome posting about your opinions, not here. This one is for CL encounters only regardless of whether I put details in my story or not it is still a CL encounter. Also I have put more cell contacts and detailed information on the CL and the BP forums then you have ever done not to mention a ton of UTR pm details to trusted members. So stop crying about my no detail post and post something better with details. And finally since this post is also worthless I will add a note in case you aren't keeping up with details. Destiny has all new pics and a new cell # and yes I am posting her ad from BP and CL with pics and her new cell # here. Also I can verify her new # is real and it works because I used it yesterday and it is not stolen pics or a scam number. It is her and she is better than ever.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-destiny-for-a-quick-visit-new-phone-number/4878384

DrGolfer
06-22-15, 20:53
Because its not useless for all. I like you, have spent a lot of time and have a lot of experiences from CL. I like to hear about some of the girls I have experienced or maybe have not. It either keeps me on the "look" or it gives me another opinion. Either way, all is good, and I read many posts that have "no information" because for some, the info is there.

So "your point is that these kinds of posts don't do anything for the forum" Yet your last two posts were worthless banter about my post having no details. If you wish to comment on my story with no details you need to go to Thunderdome posting about your opinions, not here. This one is for CL encounters only regardless of whether I put details in my story or not it is still a CL encounter. Also I have put more cell contacts and detailed information on the CL and the BP forums then you have ever done not to mention a ton of UTR pm details to trusted members. So stop crying about my no detail post and post something better with details. And finally since this post is also worthless I will add a note in case you aren't keeping up with details. Destiny has all new pics and a new cell # and yes I am posting her ad from BP and CL with pics and her new cell # here. Also I can verify her new # is real and it works because I used it yesterday and it is not stolen pics or a scam number. It is her and she is better than ever.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-destiny-for-a-quick-visit-new-phone-number/4878384

Kilrain
06-23-15, 11:32
I recently heard from Jackie, the southern mature woman often reviewed here. (See Posts #997, #998).

She told me her tale of financial woes, and I thought 'here we go. The sympathy shakedown".

But no, the help she asked for was that I recommend her to other guys.

Well, that's easy to do: good BBBJ skills, nice big knockers, and that sweet southern accent and attitude. Ahhh, southern hospitality.

Oh, and that *her* favorite thing is to get pounded relentlessly while her ass is slapped.

So, her rates have always been reasonable, even cheap; but with her money troubles, I'm betting you can score discounts.

I think she hosts incalls; I know she travels to outcalls. Recommended; will repeat.

Tp1701
06-23-15, 13:05
I recently heard from Jackie, the southern mature woman often reviewed here. (See Posts #997, #998).

She told me her tale of financial woes, and I thought 'here we go. The sympathy shakedown".

But no, the help she asked for was that I recommend her to other guys.

Well, that's easy to do: good BBBJ skills, nice big knockers, and that sweet southern accent and attitude. Ahhh, southern hospitality.

Oh, and that *her* favorite thing is to get pounded relentlessly while her ass is slapped.

So, her rates have always been reasonable, even cheap; but with her money troubles, I'm betting you can score discounts.

I think she hosts incalls; I know she travels to outcalls. Recommended; will repeat.Any contact info? Or what her as might say?

CadillaCock
06-23-15, 19:48
Any contact info? Or what her as might say?Yes I will give out her new cell # to any member who is interested or hasn't seen her because she texted me last week and needs money for rent and told me it was ok to give her digits out as I am sure she told Kilrain the same. Kilrain explained her gig and he is correct but I just wanted to add a few more details. She is a clean old gal doesn't do drugs but she definitely has the extra pork chop poundage, nice set of big naturals to suck on, nice big ass to slap, pretty face and a nice BBBJ. She will take CIM but not very well since she seems to be cum shy and tries to back it out before completion if you want to release a huge explosion however I believe she will take the blow anywhere else, tits etc. She is very friendly and her cat likes to watch but she will put her in another room if you can't handle an extra pair of eyes watching or you don't like pets. Even though she is desperate for money if you nickel and dime her to death she will blast you a new backside and that nice friendly southern hospitality will disappear out the window. Bottom line is 60 dollars for BBBJ and she will not time you. There is no rush with her and if you want to fuck her and slap her ass and other stuff I would highly recommend at least 20 more. She will agree to most any fair price and will never rush you but if you rip her off she won't see you again. I sent one member there no names and she was furious with him because she spent a lot of time with him full service everything and he only gave her 60. She told me he was never allowed to come back so do not mention my name when she ask who sent you. I don't need the drama. Bottom line is just be fair with her and she will love you. Every other guy I sent she was happy with. Regardless of that I still don't need to get reamed out for trying to help her. I had a dream that her cell number is 401-266-4799. You can text or call her either way and when she asks who sent you it wasn't me!

Lexus
06-23-15, 20:07
Anyone seen this one she responded to my post. I've had trouble setting up with her. She apparently isn't always available at night. I have digits and all her inability to be available is raising a bit of a red flag so I figured I'd ask if anyone knew anything. If she looks familiar to anyone some info would be appreciated.Just curious if anyone has seen her lately?

CadillaCock
06-23-15, 20:08
Oh yeah, one more detail, If you go way back to the post pic of her that HAH posted she was a brunette but she recently about a month ago dyed her hair blonde so the pic is older and outdated but will give you a facial idea of her look.

Member #5624
06-23-15, 21:13
With thanks to CC and HAH, I'm sharing HAH's post, to which CC has referred, just in case you're struggling to find it. The objective being a charitable one, ie to help this sweet lady get her head above well above water once again. Go at it boys. (I know I will be. Hope to run into you. Not.)

Note: "parties like a redneck girl" (HAH). Not sure what that means exactly. But there it is.

PG.

Oh yeah, one more detail, If you go way back to the post pic of her that HAH posted she was a brunette but she recently about a month ago dyed her hair blonde so the pic is older and outdated but will give you a facial idea of her look.

I had dealt with her before but hadn't tried her out until recently. Face pic is accurate and she's open to just about anything. She's doing the clce UTR thing on the side just making cash for bills and etc. She contacted me as she was just about out of gas in her car and was willing to meet up anywhere for a car date etc. She says she also can host as well. Body isn't bad for her age and she is above average at sucking dick too. Pretty eyes making good eye contact also. To me the best part is her southern accent as she's from North Carolina and she parties like a redneck girl.

She is kind of naive on some parts as she will respond to a blind clce posting with her real name and has no problem giving out her real cell digits also. She also answers the phone if you block your number as well. Hope she gets "street smart" and not picked up in a sting.

Skillz
06-24-15, 10:01
I got that not so hospitable side of Jackie, when I asked her if she saw black gentleman. Her response was lose my number and don't contact me again. That's her choice. She's not the first nor will she be the last to refuse to see me. Glad I asked.

Member #5624
06-24-15, 16:03
Sorry that you had a bad experience. Based on my interactions with her, she often seems confused and has a short fuse. She thought we had talked about vanilla chai, when we hadn't. Comes with the territory, I guess.

I got that not so hospitable side of Jackie, when I asked her if she saw black gentleman. Her response was lose my number and don't contact me again. That's her choice. She's not the first nor will she be the last to refuse to see me. Glad I asked.

CasanovaStar
06-24-15, 18:35
Sorry that you had a bad experience. Based on my interactions with her, she often seems confused and has a short fuse. She thought we had talked about vanilla chai, when we hadn't. Comes with the territory, I guess.She said the same thing to me today too, but hey it is what it is.

Lexus
06-24-15, 18:40
Sorry that you had a bad experience. Based on my interactions with her, she often seems confused and has a short fuse. She thought we had talked about vanilla chai, when we hadn't. Comes with the territory, I guess.I saw her one time only. I was turn off by her vindictiveness. She's has good BBBJ skills, she was cool until she started rant and raving $40 this was a while back also when she first started to appear on CL. I might give her a try again.

CadillaCock
06-24-15, 18:42
I got that not so hospitable side of Jackie, when I asked her if she saw black gentleman. Her response was lose my number and don't contact me again. That's her choice. She's not the first nor will she be the last to refuse to see me. Glad I asked.Well don't feel too bad because the other guy wasn't black. She reamed him a new backside for trying to nickel and dime her price down too low and she was texting him stuff I don't think I can quote even on this site!!

DrGolfer
06-24-15, 19:50
Another marginal provider. Cheap, absolutely, sometimes dirt cheap. I have seen her a couple times. Neither time can be classified as good. I remember the second time I brought her treats for her cat, this cut my already below street price in half. It still wasnt worth it. She is a "little" out there. Elevator fluctuates somewhere before the top.

Dayman1
06-24-15, 20:31
Bipolar. Err hot and cold.

Can take a face fucking and a load down her throat like a champ but her mood can flip on a dime.

Mprov2
06-25-15, 14:22
Hey guys anyone here met with the smaller bbw from Coventry in her 30's, has been posting often lately. Saw one report a few pages back that she was a no show. She's been posting a lot lately curious about her skills and safety last 4 are 0490 feel free to pm me as well.

Also, bbw molly from north Kingstown that used to be on BP, posting a lot on CL also with a friend doing both in and outcalls. The friend last 4 is 4106 - any info on them?

I've been doing a lot of CL postings and haven't come across much that hasn't already been reported here. A few connects but then the girls disappear / don't reply. Still looking for that gem.

Good luck.

DrGolfer
06-25-15, 19:18
Anybody else have any knowledge of this one. Sends a photo of her ass. Looks tiny and oh so nice.

Horny As Hell
06-26-15, 15:58
I had a VERY nice find earlier. She's a single mom in her early 30's. Cute face, some NICE 34 C's and a pretty nice body. Very nice to talk to and she gives well above average service. All of that at pretty low money too.

She's VERY UTR and does this very rarely. She claimed that my ad caught her attention and the writing style etc is what made her answer.

She's actually more hoping to find a bf instead of a monger and I've been more or less acting like a bf that tips her. I've had overnighters for just $100 and that was more like a honeymoon than anything else.

So keep trying guys, they are out there!

The Hunk
06-27-15, 03:37
Thanks HAH, great find. Could you spill some beans about the writings style that seem to attract these ladies.

I had a VERY nice find earlier. She's a single mom in her early 30's. Cute face, some NICE 34 C's and a pretty nice body. Very nice to talk to and she gives well above average service. All of that at pretty low money too.

She's VERY UTR and does this very rarely. She claimed that my ad caught her attention and the writing style etc is what made her answer.

She's actually more hoping to find a bf instead of a monger and I've been more or less acting like a bf that tips her. I've had overnighters for just $100 and that was more like a honeymoon than anything else.

So keep trying guys, they are out there!

MarriedTom
06-27-15, 08:44
Another marginal provider. Cheap, absolutely, sometimes dirt cheap. I have seen her a couple times. Neither time can be classified as good. I remember the second time I brought her treats for her cat, this cut my already below street price in half. It still wasnt worth it. She is a "little" out there. Elevator fluctuates somewhere before the top.Have to agree with the Dr, on this one. Saw her yesterday for oral only. Marginal is the exact wording I would use. Do not know if I would repeat just to hit it from behind. Nice sweet lady overall, but a bit long winded, and yes, the elevator DEF skips a few stops.

CtCowboy
06-29-15, 11:08
Using the few tips hah divulges about his ads I finally scored a CL find. As far as I know not a pro and this was her 1st time trying CL. Def a weird situation as far as our meet up went but she has a pretty face and nice eyes nice nips on some a's and a bit of a booty in her 30's. Seems like she wants an fwb situation as she was asking about a weekly meet up? Although she's about 45 min from my area but ill gladly pay the fuel bill for some fun. Thanks again hah for the few tips you throw out there.

Adidas77
06-29-15, 19:16
Not looking for exact location, but what is the closest area? Hoping it's close enough to try.

Another marginal provider. Cheap, absolutely, sometimes dirt cheap. I have seen her a couple times. Neither time can be classified as good. I remember the second time I brought her treats for her cat, this cut my already below street price in half. It still wasnt worth it. She is a "little" out there. Elevator fluctuates somewhere before the top.

DevonA
06-30-15, 09:48
Received this after a few emails on a CL ad. Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen the pic before but can't remember where. Thanks!

DrGolfer
06-30-15, 14:39
Pawtucket, she will travel too.

Not looking for exact location, but what is the closest area? Hoping it's close enough to try.

FBear2
06-30-15, 15:10
Hey guys anyone here met with the smaller bbw from Coventry in her 30's, has been posting often lately. Saw one report a few pages back that she was a no show. She's been posting a lot lately curious about her skills and safety last 4 are 0490 feel free to pm me as well.

Also, bbw molly from north Kingstown that used to be on BP, posting a lot on CL also with a friend doing both in and outcalls. The friend last 4 is 4106 - any info on them?

I've been doing a lot of CL postings and haven't come across much that hasn't already been reported here. A few connects but then the girls disappear / don't reply. Still looking for that gem.

Good luck.The bbw from coventry works to please you she is not a looker and is a smaller bbw. The hardest part for me was she is a smoker and the smell in the car caused me a bit of explaining.

Soeaking of molly how is her performance?

LBrad52
06-30-15, 20:10
Received this after a few emails on a CL ad. Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen the pic before but can't remember where. Thanks!I'm not sure but if its who I think it is she's ok. Lives with her cousin or something like that has a pain in the ass dog. Does BBBJ cim, and offers BBFS.

Lives in Warwick now, use to live in prov off of elmwood. Pm me for her name.

Member #5624
06-30-15, 20:26
Yes, I know exactly who this is. Have seen her many times. She is good value, but can be a tad detached. Will do pretty much as you say, but won't show a whole lot of passion. She used to post on BP. Didn't realize she went UTR. That explains some of my more recent interactions with her. PM me in case you'd like additional details.

Received this after a few emails on a CL ad. Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen the pic before but can't remember where. Thanks!

Optimus Prime
07-01-15, 23:48
Anyone seen this girl? She's out of Manville. It's the girl on the right. I was going to see her earlier today but wasn't able to.

LBrad52
07-02-15, 00:10
Anyone seen this girl? She's out of Manville. It's the girl on the right. I was going to see her earlier today but wasn't able to.Stay away, look for other reports she has something you don't want.

Optimus Prime
07-02-15, 01:16
Stay away, look for other reports she has something you don't want.Wow! I thought I read something about Manville clce. Good thing I checked.

Thank you.

CadillaCock
07-02-15, 09:54
Wow! I thought I read something about Manville clce. Good thing I checked.

Thank you.That is her real pic but not only is she tainted, she is also a scammer and a RIP. Pretty Poison.

Lumbarman
07-02-15, 15:53
Anyone seen this girl? She's out of Manville. It's the girl on the right. I was going to see her earlier today but wasn't able to.BTW Nasty lady and will rob you, uses Summer St, Central St address for incall, will do BBBJ 50 car date she sez. Heard lincoln pd is onto her.

GrafDog1
07-03-15, 10:08
Just wondering if anyone has any info on w4 m (north kingstown), bbw? A frequent poster on CL. Believe her name is Molly. Safe? PM me back if you like. Thanks.

PeterPowers
07-03-15, 20:56
She is bad news I recommend staying away. There is something about her posts which makes them easy to identify. I don't want to write it here in case she happens to be looking. Feel free to PM me if you want to know how to recognize them so you don't waste time writing only to find out it's her.

-Peat.

Horny As Hell
07-03-15, 21:53
Saw an ad on CL for some twin river action. She sent back a cute pic and quoted $60 BBBJ and $150 for FS. Wanted to meet at the North entrance like IMMEDIATELY. I told her I was at least a half hour away and she disappeared. No more replies. Seemed real but seemed desperate for fast immediate cash only.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5105440121.html

4th of July blow job. W4 m (twin river).

Who's looking to get some bomb head for the 4th of July? ? Beautiful blue eyed blonde looking for a lucky man. I'm ready and waiting for you!

Original craigslist post:

LBrad52
07-03-15, 23:11
Saw an ad on CL for some twin river action. She sent back a cute pic and quoted $60 BBBJ and $150 for FS. Wanted to meet at the North entrance like IMMEDIATELY. I told her I was at least a half hour away and she disappeared. No more replies. Seemed real but seemed desperate for fast immediate cash only.

Who's looking to get some bomb head for the 4th of July? ? Beautiful blue eyed blonde looking for a lucky man. I'm ready and waiting for you!

http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5105440121.htmlI got a response from her at 6:45, I live 10 minutes away she only corresponed thru email tried to get her to text me or call and said she couldn't. I went where she directed me no sign of her. Something fishy about the whole deal I bailed.

MikeNrm28
07-04-15, 11:28
She flaked on me in Worcester 3 nights ago. She posted looking for a car date. Same as posted before, only communicated via email. Only a 20 min drive for me, so I wasn't too upset. She seemed very impatient as to how soon I could get there. Never heard back from her.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:14
I have gotten hits from her over the past year plus. She sends the same 2 older pics, bad camera, bad pic. She actually looks ok. She always quotes the same 200, that I have talked down a bit. Has anyone met her?

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:36
Nice girl. Stripper background. Youngish, like 20 ish. Small tight body. Not in line for any awards but I could possibly repeat. Loves her weed, so if that's your game, haggling can occur. She starts out way too high, like 200. Listening to some of the stories from these girls, they are getting this. Not from me, those that are giving it, god bless. I can't say I have never spent 200, but it was for a "memory" maker. One of those times you can still smell, taste, feel. They don't happen often. Definitely don't happen for an hours time.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:39
Older woman, like mid 30's. Seen her a few times. A very good fuck, can really go at it. Prices are reasonable, talking a hunnie. Good looking blonde (I guess the color can change). Been somewhat UTR at times but she is consistently there when she is called upon. A real trooper. Will repeat I am sure when I am near the beech.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:45
Black chick from Providence. Plays the game as a 20 something. More like a 30 something. She is a player but she does have game. She is the one who send who a pic of her body laying down, all boobs, and they are big. Pancakes yes, but big too. A real good fuck, and she likes everything you do, and then some. I will repeat when that flavor fits my fancy. She will start out asking crazy bucks, hang in there, stay firm and give her a try if she comes down to your comfort zone. Great standby night girl.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:49
Not a bad girl, but pure bullshit. These girls got to understand the background is done before the meet. Save it for the next guy please. She is not a bad fuck but you got to understand the body has been bucking for a long time. She works some crazy night hours, availability is crazy at times. She won't rip you off, and her effort is better than average. She just doesn't make it to that next level for a couple reasons. Can't say I won't ever repeat, but she is not on my current mind.

Horny As Hell
07-06-15, 09:46
None of these "reviews" have enough info in them for us to even narrow down whom you might have been referring to. We normally try to either add pics or copy/paste their ads or even put the last four (4) digits to help identify the provider. Heck, two(2) of them didn't even have a name let alone proper info that would help us identify her.

Not a bad girl, but pure bullshit. These girls got to understand the background is done before the meet. Save it for the next guy please. She is not a bad fuck but you got to understand the body has been bucking for a long time. She works some crazy night hours, availability is crazy at times. She won't rip you off, and her effort is better than average. She just doesn't make it to that next level for a couple reasons. Can't say I won't ever repeat, but she is not on my current mind.

Black chick from Providence. Plays the game as a 20 something. More like a 30 something. She is a player but she does have game. She is the one who send who a pic of her body laying down, all boobs, and they are big. Pancakes yes, but big too. A real good fuck, and she likes everything you do, and then some. I will repeat when that flavor fits my fancy. She will start out asking crazy bucks, hang in there, stay firm and give her a try if she comes down to your comfort zone. Great standby night girl.

Older woman, like mid 30's. Seen her a few times. A very good fuck, can really go at it. Prices are reasonable, talking a hunnie. Good looking blonde (I guess the color can change). Been somewhat UTR at times but she is consistently there when she is called upon. A real trooper. Will repeat I am sure when I am near the beech.

Nice girl. Stripper background. Youngish, like 20 ish. Small tight body. Not in line for any awards but I could possibly repeat. Loves her weed, so if that's your game, haggling can occur. She starts out way too high, like 200. Listening to some of the stories from these girls, they are getting this. Not from me, those that are giving it, god bless. I can't say I have never spent 200, but it was for a "memory" maker. One of those times you can still smell, taste, feel. They don't happen often. Definitely don't happen for an hours time.

I have gotten hits from her over the past year plus. She sends the same 2 older pics, bad camera, bad pic. She actually looks ok. She always quotes the same 200, that I have talked down a bit. Has anyone met her?

Young Prince1
07-06-15, 10:23
I have gotten hits from her over the past year plus. She sends the same 2 older pics, bad camera, bad pic. She actually looks ok. She always quotes the same 200, that I have talked down a bit. Has anyone met her?I do know all that you are referring to except the black girl no clue. But as far as Kari I do know she is from Warwick and got her digits which has a Boston area code. Got sketched out with her as she usually wanted to meet real late at night and right away not wasting time. Never gone through with it.

Horny As Hell
07-06-15, 11:07
An older woman is in her mid 30's? Wow, you must be a kid still. LMAO.

MikeNrm28
07-06-15, 11:46
I responded to her post a couple of days ago. She says she'll have a room tonight into tomorrow. We scheduled a meeting for this evening. I didn't get her digits, emailed her this morning and waiting for a reply. Rates are decent from 80-100, she mentioned if there's water sports, facef*cking and vomiting the rates go up to 150, LOL. Just wondering if anyone has seen her, just a positive or negative will do if possible. Thanks guys.

Fun0410
07-06-15, 14:34
She seems all wired up, late at night often, and never wants to talk about planning something for tomorrow night. That sketchiness is what has kept me from pursuing harder. I do like the pic she sends, even if the camera is not a good one. For a year now she has emailed me asking 200 also. Thought maybe she was getting it, meaning someone out here knows a little.

I do know all that you are referring to except the black girl no clue. But as far as Kari I do know she is from Warwick and got her digits which has a Boston area code. Got sketched out with her as she usually wanted to meet real late at night and right away not wasting time. Never gone through with it..

Fun0410
07-06-15, 14:37
In a post you want to give it, fast, hard, and furious. Post it after 7 pm, you will get her photo. She is a nice person. You will get what I mean after you get an email from her.

I do know all that you are referring to except the black girl no clue. But as far as Kari I do know she is from Warwick and got her digits which has a Boston area code. Got sketched out with her as she usually wanted to meet real late at night and right away not wasting time. Never gone through with it.

Fun0410
07-06-15, 14:46
She has come back out, hitting many ads of mine over the past couple weeks. She had vanished from CL for a while I guess. My opinion is at best average. Body, well she is a 20 year old, so its banging. She is a tiny little thing. Games wise, she has got none. Lame as fuck to me. Clock watch, yup! Upseller, yup! Saw her a couple times, after the last, she tried changing the game on me, see ya!! If all you want to relive is your 20's, feel that young hard body again, go for it I guess.

Kilrain
07-07-15, 15:24
She has been reviewed at least a few times here. See posts from early May. Reviews are mixed; some guys say she was so-so, some say she is great.

My own experience is favorable. Like a lot of providers, the more comfortable she is with you (after a few repeats), the better the service gets. She just left my place not 20 minutes ago, after giving an outstanding BBBJCIMTCWS. Yeah, her body is not great but her head game is all there.

She gives the impression of being UTR / low-volume, but she answers all kinds of CL ads.

She's available mostly during the day. Not sure if summer school vacation will change that.

Fun0410
07-07-15, 18:30
I agree that she is a nice girl. Service is very average, in my opinion, and yes YMMV no doubt. Answer this, how can you send your photo out with your son in it? Come on now folks. Its not even to be blamed on drugs. She has had her bouts, but she has been strong for years.

She has been reviewed at least a few times here. See posts from early May. Reviews are mixed; some guys say she was so-so, some say she is great.

My own experience is favorable. Like a lot of providers, the more comfortable she is with you (after a few repeats), the better the service gets. She just left my place not 20 minutes ago, after giving an outstanding BBBJCIMTCWS. Yeah, her body is not great but her head game is all there.

She gives the impression of being UTR / low-volume, but she answers all kinds of CL ads.

She's available mostly during the day. Not sure if summer school vacation will change that.

Lexus
07-08-15, 18:46
She answered one of my add's on clce 75 for 30 from bristol.

Fun0410
07-08-15, 19:36
Warren resident, not at all good looking, but will do everything but anal. Not very memorable but I did repeat because I remember her going and going and going. Energizer bunny type. Turn lights off though. She is honest and you get what you pay for.

Fun0410
07-08-15, 19:37
Yea the rate is about right. I remember about 80 for a good hour. She was hurting for money I remember.

Horny As Hell
07-09-15, 08:54
She was reviewed here back in late March and early April. My own posts were #820 and #854 but she's mentioned in more than those two. There are also more pics and better pics than the current one. Search Rachel and find more posts etc. I'll send a pm with complete name and you can check her FB page etc.

Jo Blo
07-11-15, 13:39
This one answered my ad. Anyone seen her before?

Horny As Hell
07-11-15, 19:30
That's Meghan aka "Feeling Lucky" she claims early 30's single mom etc but on FB you find out she's married etc and just needs cash. Anyways, decent head game and she will do either car dates or come to you. The more you see her the more comfortable she gets and etc. Either way affordable rates and decent service. NOTE: That pic is accurate in most ways since that is her but she's holding in her gut.

This one answered my ad. Anyone seen her before?

CadillaCock
07-12-15, 11:50
There was a girl advertising CE a few weeks ago from Johnston. She finally answers me after 2 weeks of no response and sends me a pic in her email, looking pretty sexy, but I can't seem to copy and paste these CL email pics. Had a real good pic of Feelin Lucky also I tried to send with no luck. But getting back to the new girl pic from Johnston, the last three digits of her cell # which she says is new and recent are 708. Haven't seen her yet so if anyone has seen her lmk if she is legit, that's all, because I already have her # and her pic. If I do get a chance to see her I will also do a report on the encounter because I haven't ever seen any pics of her on this or any forum.

RobVodka
07-12-15, 23:07
She responded to my ad back in April, but I never got a good number. Anyone seen her and have contact info?

Le Freak
07-13-15, 00:25
She responded to my ad back in April, but I never got a good number. Anyone seen her and have contact info?Love her girl next door look! Good luck!

Member #5624
07-13-15, 06:53
Typically, you'll need to do something like the following.

1) Download the pic from the email to your computer (won't work on most phones). The pic will end up either in your "downloads" folder or in the folder you most recently downloaded to.

2) Upload the pic from your computer to the Internet, eg to this site.

I hope this helps.

PG.

There was a girl advertising CE a few weeks ago from Johnston. She finally answers me after 2 weeks of no response and sends me a pic in her email, looking pretty sexy, but I can't seem to copy and paste these CL email pics. Had a real good pic of Feelin Lucky also I tried to send with no luck. But getting back to the new girl pic from Johnston, the last three digits of her cell # which she says is new and recent are 708. Haven't seen her yet so if anyone has seen her lmk if she is legit, that's all, because I already have her # and her pic. If I do get a chance to see her I will also do a report on the encounter because I haven't ever seen any pics of her on this or any forum.

CadillaCock
07-13-15, 09:48
Typically, you'll need to do something like the following.

1) Download the pic from the email to your computer (won't work on most phones). The pic will end up either in your "downloads" folder or in the folder you most recently downloaded to.

2) Upload the pic from your computer to the Internet, eg to this site.

I hope this helps.

PG.This is her pic if the download and upload works correctly.

CadillaCock
07-13-15, 09:53
Also I am adding a better pic of Feelin Lucky / Megan since PG just taught me a new computer trick! Thanks PG!

Kilrain
07-13-15, 10:59
Also I am adding a better pic of Feelin Lucky / Megan since PG just taught me a new computer trick! Thanks PG!Yep, that's her.

DevonA
07-14-15, 09:15
Yep, that's her.She does a pretty good job of playing the UTR / low volume role. Has anyone else been to her place? (It's an apartment she uses that is next door to where she lives).

CadillaCock
07-14-15, 09:58
Has anyone hooked up with this one yet? She says she is new to the game!

Dick Pischardo
07-14-15, 10:09
If this chick lives over in the Albion area of Lincoln in those mill projects I would stay away. I met a slim brunette over there looked a lot like her but having a bad day and it was not pleasant. I stuck it out because of her looks. Super rushed, tweakin' and had another dude waiting outside. I could be her.

Dick.

Kilrain
07-14-15, 12:53
Has anyone hooked up with this one yet? She says she is new to the game!There's a not-good review on the BP forum.

Lexus
07-14-15, 18:30
There's a not-good review on the BP forum.Megan pretty cool chic to me I've seen her three times BBBJCIM. Pretty decent skills. Last time we meet she planted the seed of upselling saying she has had sex in awhile and we should some time. $$.

Horny As Hell
07-14-15, 18:37
Some time? Does she mean an hour or two? Heck, I myself have done her several times this month already and know many more as well. Like others have commented, she tries to act UTR etc but she's just as full time as anybody else out there. BTW, our first time she offered BBFS but I declined, now she knows that and expects cfs instead. Even asked for a tip and when I declined she said we could just count it towards the next time. I again declined.

Btw, I agree with her being cool and DTE and even GFE as well as having decent skills at affordable rates which is why I've seen her like 8 times when I rarely repeat but she is NOT a part timer or UTR like she implies.

Even heard that a "regular" can meet her at work and she'll take a break and take care of you in the parking lot too.

Megan pretty cool chic to me I've seen her three times BBBJCIM. Pretty decent skills. Last time we meet she planted the seed of upselling saying she has had sex in awhile and we should some time. $$.

She does a pretty good job of playing the UTR / low volume role. Has anyone else been to her place? (It's an apartment she uses that is next door to where she lives).

What1234
07-14-15, 19:08
Angela, anyone know if she's legit?

Lexus
07-14-15, 22:16
Some time? Does she mean an hour or two? Heck, I myself have done her several times this month already and know many more as well. Like others have commented, she tries to act UTR etc but she's just as full time as anybody else out there. BTW, our first time she offered BBFS but I declined, now she knows that and expects cfs instead. Even asked for a tip and when I declined she said we could just count it towards the next time. I again declined.

Btw, I agree with her being cool and DTE and even GFE as well as having decent skills at affordable rates which is why I've seen her like 8 times when I rarely repeat but she is NOT a part timer or UTR like she implies.

Even heard that a "regular" can meet her at work and she'll take a break and take care of you in the parking lot too.The first time we meet she was working. LOL.

CadillaCock
07-15-15, 13:37
Here is another nice one that posted this morning looking for takers! Got a response, from Pawtucket, 100 plus tip for BBBJCIM and CFS! Haven't got her cell # yet however.

Adobe
07-15-15, 13:58
Here is another nice one that posted this morning looking for takers! Got a response, from Pawtucket, 100 plus tip for BBBJCIM and CFS! Haven't got her cell # yet however.Hey, CadillaCock, thanks for scoping out this latest Craigslist chick. She certainly looks in the ballpark, although I bet in person she's a little rougher-looking.

But I'm confused: She's asking "100 plus tip"? Then what's the 100 for? Just to meet? Or is it 100 for BBBJCIM?

Be careful, man: If she's literally telling you that it's "100 plus tip" for oral and CFS, is that for a half-hour? Up to a half-hour? If you Let It Flow at the 10-minute mark, is she going to tell ya, "It's one and done, hon"?

The tip ain't going to be twenty, we can guess that much. So if, for example, she's asking, say, 150 simoleons for "up to a half-hour" of her time, that's on the pricey side, IMHO, of what the typical Pawtucket Provider should be asking.

The thing I like about Craigslist ads is that once in a while you can fine a nicer-looking lady who's looking for a smaller donation than some of the ladies are asking on the escort section. But on the other hand, a few of the ladies who post ads on Craigslist seem to be under the impression that they're not really escorts and so they deserve a premium amount because they're not your average, garden-variety hustler.

A lady of the evening advertising on Craigslist, in my opinion, is no different from a gal who posts on Backpage. Maybe they see fewer clients, and maybe they only accept contributions once in a while. But the basic principle remains the same.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

RhodyRob007
07-15-15, 14:24
This one's not so new. A ripoff report from January:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8906-Ripoff-Reports&p=2349972&viewfull=1#post2349972.

Too bad, too, because I wish I had someone in the Pawtucket / close to 95 area for quick visits.

Here is another nice one that posted this morning looking for takers! Got a response, from Pawtucket, 100 plus tip for BBBJCIM and CFS! Haven't got her cell # yet however.

CadillaCock
07-15-15, 18:48
This one's not so new. A ripoff report from January:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8906-Ripoff-Reports&p=2349972&viewfull=1#post2349972.

Too bad, too, because I wish I had someone in the Pawtucket / close to 95 area for quick visits.She just got back to me again and said she would do BBBJCIM with BBFS for an hour for 100 plus tip. I think I am going to pass on this one since she does drugs and offers BBFS to strangers! After reading the other post from January it sounds like she was going to do it all for 100 but he just wanted BBBJCIM for 60 which she had previously agreed to and he didn't want the BBFS upsell which I can't say that I blame him but I can say that if I had already given her the 60 I wouldn't have just walked out with nothing even if I had to pay the other 40 to at least get the BBBJCIM and or CFS or demand the 60 back. Sounds like an upsell scam girl but will deliver the goods for 100 plus tip. A scammer with an upsell but not LE or a RIP scheme.

Fun0410
07-15-15, 20:33
I got her on her lunch break one night, 11 PM. All I could hear was race cars zipping around me as I was trying to get off. I did as the checkered flag was waved.

The first time we meet she was working. LOL.

Fun0410
07-15-15, 20:37
I met her before the holidays in Pawtucket. Rundown and trashed apartment I remember. I also remember her changing the deal within the first 5 minutes. I then remember all in one motion my pants being pulled up and the door opening and closing behind me as she was screaming that I owed her for her time. She got as much as she deserved, nada. She had strung out written all over her, but I still unzipped.

NY Monger
07-16-15, 09:31
Please reply here or in PM, whichever is more comfortable.

A got a reply from a lady who claims to be 18 , heading off to college in Sept and would like ongoing help. Now and after school starts. Nothing unusual there, I think one of the sugardaddie sites guesses that 25% of the women are coeds. But her original email was well-written, and a bit flattering, again, no big deal. But the well written is what concerned me, so, I replied saying if she could prove she's 18, and wanted to send a photo, I'd continue the conversation. I get the photo, which makes her look 18 ish, but semi-model material, which is great but between the well written email, the fast reply and the photo, it just feels odd. I asked her to send a selfie as further proof, still waiting. Well written concerned me as most CL replies are almost uniformly poorly written bordering on incomprehensible. She also said she'd show some identification once we meet. Perhaps TGTBT?

How would you guys proceed?

What1234
07-16-15, 11:51

A got a reply from a lady who claims to be 18 , heading off to college in Sept and would like ongoing help. Now and after school starts. Nothing unusual there, I think one of the sugardaddie sites guesses that 25% of the women are coeds. But her original email was well-written, and a bit flattering, again, no big deal. But the well written is what concerned me, so, I replied saying if she could prove she's 18, and wanted to send a photo, I'd continue the conversation. I get the photo, which makes her look 18 ish, but semi-model material, which is great but between the well written email, the fast reply and the photo, it just feels odd. I asked her to send a selfie as further proof, still waiting. Well written concerned me as most CL replies are almost uniformly poorly written bordering on incomprehensible. She also said she'd show some identification once we meet. Perhaps TGTBT?

How would you guys proceed?Would that be Tori? I think she said "no less than 700" Yeah that isn't happening. Haha.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-16-15, 14:36

How would you guys proceed?TGTBT is just that. Let some other dude TOFT if your spidey sense is tingling more than your cock. At least that is my opinion, but I got laid this morning.

CadillaCock
07-16-15, 18:17
She had a CLCE ad last week. Sent me this pic and her digits. Has anyone seen her yet? She seems very spooky or it is a scam.

CadillaCock
07-18-15, 09:55
The CL ad will get flagged so I am posting her pics and info here. This girl lives on the corner of Orms & Smith in Providence and is on hard core narcotics and has Her--peez. So watch your back guys. Also got another pm on Al--leee about H-V!! Click her ad below for pics and cover for these two or better yet don't do it!!

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hotand-t-i-g-h-t-the-exotic-princess-is-in-t0wn-and-i-will-leave-y0u-g0ing-w0w-20/4824343

MisterChop911
07-18-15, 11:54
https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5128772729.html

I've been a USASG member for years in another state but mostly just a browser for fun. This looks like a great community in Providence, BTW. So I hate to just come in here and talk business but has anyone seen this ad? I'm talking to them now but not sure if the girls are good or not. Thanks for the assistance, if I get any. I MIGHT TOFTT and report back but might wait on some feedback, too.

Skillz
07-18-15, 16:09
I know this girl her name is Jenn. We go way back to her days hanging out downtown Providence. She's real she gives a good BBBJ. Haven't see her in quite a while I know she was on a state sponsored vacation. Looks like she put on weight.

She had a CLCE ad last week. Sent me this pic and her digits. Has anyone seen her yet? She seems very spooky or it is a scam..

Skillz
07-18-15, 16:20
Caddilac clear your mailbox please.

CadillaCock
07-19-15, 13:15
Caddilac clear your mailbox please.OK, my box is cleared and I will be seeing her next week if she shows. Thanks for confirming she was not a scam because there was a girl from Johnston last year that would tell guys to meet her for a car date get the money and scram. I tried to see her this week but she said she was on her monthly red tide and I told her I wanted more then a car date and she wasn't getting any roses till the deed was complete! Surprisingly enough she agreed to meet me next week and I have a pretty good idea she needs money since after texting her cell she emailed me and said she was out of minutes and to just email her where and when to meet up and she would be there. Also said she doesn't drive so I am wondering who she is going to have drop her off if she does come through and show up so stay tuned for the rest of the story next week if she does show. At least you gave me some piece of mind that she is not a scam, rip, or LE. Maybe not for everybody but she looks like she could be very naughty and a little trashy once you get her going. I hope she tears me up! LOL. If she comes through for me I will ask her if she wants a few trusted customers. Some of these girls go off the radar and don't want many customers or their cell # public.

Knottellin
07-19-15, 14:21
Difinitely interested in that report. She looks good.

OK, my box is cleared and I will be seeing her next week if she shows. Thanks for confirming she was not a scam because there was a girl from Johnston last year that would tell guys to meet her for a car date get the money and scram. I tried to see her this week but she said she was on her monthly red tide and I told her I wanted more then a car date and she wasn't getting any roses till the deed was complete! Surprisingly enough she agreed to meet me next week and I have a pretty good idea she needs money since after texting her cell she emailed me and said she was out of minutes and to just email her where and when to meet up and she would be there. Also said she doesn't drive so I am wondering who she is going to have drop her off if she does come through and show up so stay tuned for the rest of the story next week if she does show. At least you gave me some piece of mind that she is not a scam, rip, or LE. Maybe not for everybody but she looks like she could be very naughty and a little trashy once you get her going. I hope she tears me up! LOL. If she comes through for me I will ask her if she wants a few trusted customers. Some of these girls go off the radar and don't want many customers or their cell # public.

NY Monger
07-20-15, 10:23
Don't know if this is just a NY phenomena, but heard from a guy who used to sell adult ads, that because BP seems to have issues processing cc payments, a lot of CL women are switching to BP. So, if you want to see who didn't hit your ad, he said to check out the newcomers to BP. Also commented that this type of action is ripe for LE crackdown.

DevonA
07-21-15, 16:35
Angela, anyone know if she's legit?She reached out to me in response to an ad I ran, but I haven't met her yet either. Has anyone else ventured there?

Lexus
07-21-15, 22:42
Any intel on this chick responed to a clce add I had last week.

LuvEmHott
07-22-15, 06:27
Anyone familiar with this one? Exchanged emails but have yet to pull the trigger. Prefers to stay local to that area only.

CadillaCock
07-22-15, 11:19
Just exchanged pics with this one! I really hope she hits me back with cell or hook up. Has anyone seen her yet?

Member #4942
07-22-15, 16:00
Just exchanged pics with this one! I really hope she hits me back with cell or hook up. Has anyone seen her yet?She's also on Ashley Madison.

Kilrain
07-23-15, 09:51
Roger that; she is. Profile says 5'2", 105 pounds, hispanic.

She's also on Ashley Madison.

CadillaCock
07-23-15, 10:51
Roger that; she is. Profile says 5'2", 105 pounds, hispanic.I am beginning to wonder if she is real. Her CL ad was up for less than an hour and then it was gone so I assume she took it off herself? I haven't received a response from my last email and still no cell number? Also I have been texting the other Johnston RI girl. Got a lot of responses and she still hasn't set up an actual play date but I always have to work harder for the good UTR girls.

Kilrain
07-23-15, 16:10
I haven't seen them as a duo, but the BBW I saw, and reviewed, back in June. (See #1081).

Gist of it was she is indeed BBW, which is not my thing, but her BBBJ was good. She did an outcall to my place for 0. 6. No idea on the other girl.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5128772729.html

I've been a USASG member for years in another state but mostly just a browser for fun. This looks like a great community in Providence, BTW. So I hate to just come in here and talk business but has anyone seen this ad? I'm talking to them now but not sure if the girls are good or not. Thanks for the assistance, if I get any. I MIGHT TOFTT and report back but might wait on some feedback, too.

ProvCharlie
07-23-15, 21:12
Has anyone seen this young lady? She is looking for a daddy, she tells me she is 21.

Skatar018
07-24-15, 19:47
Has anyone seen this young lady? She is looking for a daddy, she tells me she is 21.

Has anyone seen this girl - http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/looking-for-a-man-who-knows-what-to-do-will-you-be-him/4952566.She posts infrequently, but I emailed back and forth with her a bit this morning. Seems legit. See attached pic she sent me.Seems you two guys should exchange any info you have on her.

CockPunch
07-24-15, 23:39
She had a CLCE ad last week. Sent me this pic and her digits. Has anyone seen her yet? She seems very spooky or it is a scam.Senn her 2 yrs age real good BJ skills but pricy I met new girl that was friends with her and she said she might have something not sure about all that but she's real, nice girl to but when I met her. Link up with her about 3 times she does FS too.

Horny As Hell
07-26-15, 12:19
My one ad that is designed for the young girl next door type has scored me an 18yo hottie that is probably my best lay EVER!

Initially, when she responded my gut reaction was NO WAY is this real. She sent her real name, her real pics (body and face) plus her FB link in her reply. And she was asking very low prices as well.

Well, she is 100% real, absolutely a nice girl too. Claims I'm her 2nd guy ever and actually thanked me for getting her off multiple times since her HS boyfriend doesn't.

She has offered over nighters and even to come over and cook for me before playing. She has a friend that is a dancer and says she's thinking of either being a dancer as well OR getting a sugar daddy.

If she becomes a dancer she will more than likely skyrocket to the top and guys would be in line to even talk to her let alone get lapdances etc.

Oh, did I mention that she's about 5'4" or so and 125 lbs with an awesome ass, a great set of natural D's (with fine nips) sucks dick like a pro (no warnings or direction from me at all) AND very very pretty (looks a lot like "Penny" maybe she's her younger sister or something).

The best part is that when we get together it's total GFE with MSOG every single time for $100 total and the only off limit is Greek. Even that she's weakening on.

Summation, I'll be sending a private email to a very few select guys for possible referral. The only ones are guys I trust not to fuck this up and are older (she loves this) experienced NICE GUYS (such as Daddy, Muffy and Austin) that will treat her well and appreciate the chance to play with a pretty young tight hottie

CadillaCock
07-26-15, 15:41
I know this girl her name is Jenn. We go way back to her days hanging out downtown Providence. She's real she gives a good BBBJ. Haven't see her in quite a while I know she was on a state sponsored vacation. Looks like she put on weight.

.Well Skillz, She finally agreed to see me and you are right on the money. Her name is Jen, she was in jail, not for drugs, likes cocks and pussy both. She is 33 years old, single but would like a husband and a wife both! Doing business currently out of a rental home in Johnston with a very expensive BP blonde advertiser, she wouldn't give details on her gf. Except that her gf charges strictly by time used and she does not so she is much cheaper than her gf if you are into getting timed. Jenn starts out at 60 for just a QV BBBJ or also will do BBBJ car dates cheap. I went to her rental house in Johnston and she has a closed door bedroom and so doesn't her gf. I never saw the gf but one of her customers was leaving as I came in the door, no problem, then she took me to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She asks you what you want and takes directions well. Started out with a nice long BBBJ then I put the party hat on and banged her doggy, mish, side bar etc. She probably does BBFS and said she is clean when I asked but I didn't ask for BBFS because they all say they are clean. Her Bedroom has a mini ac and it was very hot since she wasn't running it till I requested it because she doesn't mind the heat, fucks like a rabbit in heat! So after the fuckathon I was pretty hot and worked up a sweat. I take the party hat off and she continues on with the BBBJ but no DT and if you like sloppy and wet that is not her style, but she can suck and suck and suck. I was very hot and could not pop quick but she just kept going and going like the Eveready energizer bunny until finally I cooled down and when I popped it was a long and fierce and she kept it in her mouth till 100% completion. She doesn't swallow but she said I popped so much she got some down her throat. She said she is not happy until you pop off and you leave satisfied. She has a pretty face and a nice mouth and fucks good. Before we started she asked me how much I would pay and what I would like!! I told her I do not pay up front but I would guarantee her 80 for the session and more if it was up to expectations and longer than anticipated. She agreed to it and I kept my promise and gave her 120. I could have gave her 80 but she is pretty, she is friendly as hell, she doesn't time you and she won't stop till you get whatever you want and you will pop because she will go the distance. No way is this girl an upseller.

SirPsychoSexy
07-26-15, 16:58
As always, thanks for the great update CaddilaCock.

Well Skillz, She finally agreed to see me and you are right on the money. Her name is Jen, she was in jail, not for drugs, likes cocks and pussy both. She is 33 years old, single but would like a husband and a wife both! Doing business currently out of a rental home in Johnston with a very expensive BP blonde advertiser, she wouldn't give details on her gf. Except that her gf charges strictly by time used and she does not so she is much cheaper than her gf if you are into getting timed. Jenn starts out at 60 for just a QV BBBJ or also will do BBBJ car dates cheap. I went to her rental house in Johnston and she has a closed door bedroom and so doesn't her gf. I never saw the gf but one of her customers was leaving as I came in the door, no problem, then she took me to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She asks you what you want and takes directions well. Started out with a nice long BBBJ then I put the party hat on and banged her doggy, mish, side bar etc. She probably does BBFS and said she is clean when I asked but I didn't ask for BBFS because they all say they are clean. Her Bedroom has a mini ac and it was very hot since she wasn't running it till I requested it because she doesn't mind the heat, fucks like a rabbit in heat! So after the fuckathon I was pretty hot and worked up a sweat. I take the party hat off and she continues on with the BBBJ but no DT and if you like sloppy and wet that is not her style, but she can suck and suck and suck. I was very hot and could not pop quick but she just kept going and going like the Eveready energizer bunny until finally I cooled down and when I popped it was a long and fierce and she kept it in her mouth till 100% completion. She doesn't swallow but she said I popped so much she got some down her throat. She said she is not happy until you pop off and you leave satisfied. She has a pretty face and a nice mouth and fucks good. Before we started she asked me how much I would pay and what I would like!! I told her I do not pay up front but I would guarantee her 80 for the session and more if it was up to expectations and longer than anticipated. She agreed to it and I kept my promise and gave her 120. I could have gave her 80 but she is pretty, she is friendly as hell, she doesn't time you and she won't stop till you get whatever you want and you will pop because she will go the distance. No way is this girl an upseller.

DevonA
07-27-15, 01:02
My one ad that is designed for the young girl next door type has scored me an 18yo hottie that is probably my best lay EVER!
Simply spectacular work man!

Jennieboom5
07-27-15, 01:48
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you post an ad on our new site ad want to put a link to it in the general thread here one time that's fine.

A2

Trev6272
07-27-15, 11:07
I've been out of action for a while, but am getting back into the hobby. Used to spend a lot of time at Cheaters and with a few different BP girls (see my review on the othER site), but with the changes in the strip clubs, and BP not offering what it used to (and LEO being more active), I've started looking more on CLCE. Any tips / suggestions from you guys who have been using it more? I've communicated (text and email) with a couple girls this morning and will be meeting at least one of them later this week. I'll report back when I do.

GrafDog1
07-27-15, 18:12
I've been checking CL for any posts from megan / feeling lucky since CC added a new pic of her in mid-July. Haven't seen any posts by her. Maybe I'm just missing them, does she post at a certain time of day and take it down quickly? Does she do any incalls? $$ ?? Any advice would be welcomed.

CadillaCock
07-27-15, 20:01
I've been checking CL for any posts from megan / feeling lucky since CC added a new pic of her in mid-July. Haven't seen any posts by her. Maybe I'm just missing them, does she post at a certain time of day and take it down quickly? Does she do any incalls? $$ ?? Any advice would be welcomed.Well, actually she answered my ad under CLCE. But if you see an ad with feelin lucky it's probably her ad. She does outcalls.

Trev6272
07-28-15, 12:07
So I've been looking at CLCE and replying to a few posts. Been in touch with the Pawtucket girl who posts in the morning about fun before work and the Manville girl. Thanks to previous reports, I didn't have to make the mistake of visiting either one. I also got in touch with a girl in the Warwick area, near Greggs restaurant on post rd. She quotes 40/70. Pic attached. Anyone else se her. Couldn't find any info on here about her.

Kuro4
07-29-15, 02:03

Initially, when she responded my gut reaction was NO WAY is this real. She sent her real name, her real pics (body and face) plus her FB link in her reply. And she was asking very low prices as well.

Well, she is 100% real, absolutely a nice girl too. Claims I'm her 2nd guy ever and actually thanked me for getting her off multiple times since her HS boyfriend doesn't.

She has offered over nighters and even to come over and cook for me before playing. She has a friend that is a dancer and says she's thinking of either being a dancer as well OR getting a sugar daddy.

If she becomes a dancer she will more than likely skyrocket to the top and guys would be in line to even talk to her let alone get lapdances etc.

Oh, did I mention that she's about 5'4" or so and 125 lbs with an awesome ass, a great set of natural D's (with fine nips) sucks dick like a pro (no warnings or direction from me at all) AND very very pretty (looks a lot like "Penny" maybe she's her younger sister or something).

The best part is that when we get together it's total GFE with MSOG every single time for $100 total and the only off limit is Greek. Even that she's weakening on.

Summation, I'll be sending a private email to a very few select guys for possible referral. The only ones are guys I trust not to fuck this up and are older (she loves this) experienced NICE GUYS (such as Daddy, Muffy and Austin) that will treat her well and appreciate the chance to play with a pretty young tight hottieHey nice score there. Any advice on how you design your ad for the young girl next door type and what section of CL you post under? I've been trying the talent section and not getting much. Thanks.

Skatar018
07-29-15, 06:05
Hey nice score there. Any advice on how you design your ad for the young girl next door type and what section of CL you post under? I've been trying the talent section and not getting much. Thanks.You may want to ask Malibu also, seems he scored big time in the talent section.
I have pics ill try to upload but just wanted to give a report on the talent gigs section.

I've met a legit one once from a ad I posted, as of now one of my accounts is blocked by CL & the other one is associated with a phone number that I can't clear out of their system & CL is no help when trying to resolve the issue.

Any help on how to resolve the issue would be appreciated.

LBrad52
07-30-15, 22:39
Evening all, I answered this chicks ad on CL. She say's she will do BBBJ cim, and 69 everything else covered.

This is done thru email. Just wondering if anyone has met her. Thanks.

Skatar018
07-30-15, 23:34
I've not seen her but there is a little info on her here.

Evening all, I answered this chicks ad on CL. She say's she will do BBBJ cim, and 69 everything else covered.This is done thru email. Just wondering if anyone has met her. Thanks.

If this chick lives over in the Albion area of Lincoln in those mill projects I would stay away. I met a slim brunette over there looked a lot like her but having a bad day and it was not pleasant. I stuck it out because of her looks. Super rushed, tweakin' and had another dude waiting outside. I could be her.Dick.

There's a not-good review on the BP forum.

RiverSnorkler
07-31-15, 08:13
I'm wondering about this one too. I responded to her ad and we started texting. Since she said she was 18 yo I asked if you would be able to prove that she was of legal age. I never heard back fro her so IMHO be wary as she may NOT be of legal age!!

CadillaCock
07-31-15, 10:49
Evening all, I answered this chicks ad on CL. She say's she will do BBBJ cim, and 69 everything else covered.

This is done thru email. Just wondering if anyone has met her. Thanks.I just did a BP forum report on Avery Haise. Check the cell # in her BP ad below and see if this girl has the same #. They seem to have a striking resemblance but I could be wrong. However her cell # would verify it.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/avery-haise/4909911

Trev6272
07-31-15, 12:35
I'm wondering about this one too. I responded to her ad and we started texting. Since she said she was 18 yo I asked if you would be able to prove that she was of legal age. I never heard back fro her so IMHO be wary as she may NOT be of legal age!!I've seen other pics of her, and she does look young. I'm all set.

CasanovaStar
07-31-15, 19:48

Summation, I'll be sending a private email to a very few select guys for possible referral. The only ones are guys I trust not to fuck this up and are older (she loves this) experienced NICE GUYS (such as Daddy, Muffy and Austin) that will treat her well and appreciate the chance to play with a pretty young tight hottieI know you don't know me but I would really appreciate iate it if you can spare her digits with me, she has pretty feet and I love feeling that takes care of their feet and I promise I wouldn't fuck it up, please let me know if that's possible].

Le Freak
07-31-15, 23:41
My one ad that is designed for the young girl next door type has scored me an 18yo hottie that is probably my best lay EVER!Man, HaH, you are my idol!

Eap123
08-01-15, 00:27
Man, HaH, you are my idol!Hah is a legend.

Horny As Hell
08-01-15, 07:30
No, it is not possible. As you yourself said, I DO NOT KNOW YOU and I have also turned down numerous long time seniors that I do not "know" as well. And I'm talking guys that I have given info to in the past and they did not screw it up. This girl is truly special and I'm not risking anybody screwing it up and that's the reason for me sharing with guys that I have personally met and gotten to know at multiple fests. Believe me, sitting down and having a beer or two and talking face to face for a couple of hours EARNS you a level of trust and respect that some posts and pm's will NEVER do.

BTW, I wouldn't even notice if she even has feet since that is not even on my list of body parts to check out. Her pretty face, nice tits, sweet ass and tight snatch get all of my attention not her feet.

I know you don't know me but I would really appreciate iate it if you can spare her digits with me, she has pretty feet and I love feeling that takes care of their feet and I promise I wouldn't fuck it up, please let me know if that's possible].

Man, HaH, you are my idol!

Hah is a legend.

Simply spectacular work man!

Horny As Hell
08-01-15, 07:34
No offense guys, but I have already written numerous posts in the past that give worthy advice for CLCE ads, all it takes is some time reading back to find them etc. I'm not going to type all of that yet again but good luck otherwise.

Hey nice score there. Any advice on how you design your ad for the young girl next door type and what section of CL you post under? I've been trying the talent section and not getting much. Thanks.

I've been out of action for a while, but am getting back into the hobby. Used to spend a lot of time at Cheaters and with a few different BP girls (see my review on the othER site), but with the changes in the strip clubs, and BP not offering what it used to (and LEO being more active), I've started looking more on CLCE. Any tips / suggestions from you guys who have been using it more? I've communicated (text and email) with a couple girls this morning and will be meeting at least one of them later this week. I'll report back when I do.

Kilrain
08-01-15, 15:32
HaH, what do you say to having a few beers? I'm buying. .

JohnAdams
08-01-15, 19:11
No offense guys, but I have already written numerous posts in the past that give worthy advice for CLCE ads, all it takes is some time reading back to find them etc. I'm not going to type all of that yet again but good luck otherwise.I did the same up here in Ma. And met a nice Brazilian med student looking to earn some cash on the side. Talked on the phone a few times then met for coffee.

Absolutely beautiful, well groomed and super smart. Looks like a little Sofia Veggra with less curves. Write the ad to be simple and straight forward.

And you have to be patient-but it pays off. Now I got a nice sexy little GFE that I look forward to seeing 2 x a month. And no I can't and won't share her.

Do your own leg work!

Trev6272
08-02-15, 08:59
I'm wondering about this one too. I responded to her ad and we started texting. Since she said she was 18 yo I asked if you would be able to prove that she was of legal age. I never heard back fro her so IMHO be wary as she may NOT be of legal age!!Did a little more digging and research on this one, she is 18. Found a DOB on a reliable site. Inbox me for contact info.

Flatspd
08-06-15, 07:35
CL CE w4 m seems to be quiet, Has the a action moved? How do you find K I K users?

P Austin
08-07-15, 12:27

Summation, I'll be sending a private email to a very few select guys for possible referral. The only ones are guys I trust not to fuck this up and are older (she loves this) experienced NICE GUYS (such as Daddy, Muffy and Austin) that will treat her well and appreciate the chance to play with a pretty young tight hottieWell HaH has delivered again and I want to thank him for the referral. His CL find was exactly as promised and well worth the effort, she is a gem in every sense of the word. Sexy energetic BBBJCIM with the cutest little detail that after she took it all she had a sip of iced coffee and then sucked up the remaining drop still hanging from the tip. Very sexy!! Thanks again she was great.

Peace.

DevonA
08-13-15, 11:26
I texted her after reading her MILF ad (which I can't find to link to now). She sent me the attached pic. Any experiences pro or con out there?

LBrad52
08-13-15, 18:10
For those of you fellow mongers Nikki has just texted me, wanting to know if I could visit.

I told her I couldn't at this time, but some of my friends have been trying to contac you.

She is hard to get a hold of due to her job. But she is free tonight so pm me for # if you would like.

She does BBBJ cim.

MuffyTheDiver
08-13-15, 18:15
I texted her after reading her MILF ad (which I can't find to link to now). She sent me the attached pic. Any experiences pro or con out there?Been around a longgggg time works out of Coventry / West Warwick. Tiny little thing maybe 4'11" at best, mid 40's decent enough looks (5-6) body OK (5 ish) Will do anything you want and will take whatever you can give, she asks for $100 and up but will take less. Give her a shot and report back please.

VanillaPorter
08-13-15, 22:27
I texted her after reading her MILF ad (which I can't find to link to now). She sent me the attached pic. Any experiences pro or con out there?I've seen her, and her friend at the same time. The pic is old, and wearing the sunglasses for a reason. She's sucking in her belly and pushing her chest out in the pic so don't expect that body when she peels. If looks are not an issue she does het into it, nice BBBJ, cfs. I'm not sure whose apartment it was but if it's in WW, it will smell of cigarettes and cat litter.

TopGun04
08-14-15, 11:24
I've seen her, and her friend at the same time. The pic is old, and wearing the sunglasses for a reason. She's sucking in her belly and pushing her chest out in the pic so don't expect that body when she peels. If looks are not an issue she does het into it, nice BBBJ, cfs. I'm not sure whose apartment it was but if it's in WW, it will smell of cigarettes and cat litter.Sounds like my kind of MILF chick. I'll definately be on the lookout for her ads.

LBrad52
08-14-15, 13:19
I've seen her, and her friend at the same time. The pic is old, and wearing the sunglasses for a reason. She's sucking in her belly and pushing her chest out in the pic so don't expect that body when she peels. If looks are not an issue she does het into it, nice BBBJ, cfs. I'm not sure whose apartment it was but if it's in WW, it will smell of cigarettes and cat litter.I think her name might be tiffanny, not sure. Saw her a year ago. Not bad cost me 60.00 for BBBJ cim.

VanillaPorter
08-14-15, 19:46
I think her name might be tiffanny, not sure. Saw her a year ago. Not bad cost me 60.00 for BBBJ cim.Terri, the blonde friend went by Bubbles or something like that. I'm more of FS than just BBBJ. She can be talk down in rate.

VanillaPorter
08-14-15, 22:24
So this one hit on my ad today. Says she's 29, gave story about losing job and left her guy, staying in hotels or at friends places. Says she is GFE, looking 1. 3 "an hour or so". Not sure if anyone has seen her, I'm looking to see her early next week, Monday or Tuesday.

LBrad52
08-15-15, 16:26
Terri, the blonde friend went by Bubbles or something like that. I'm more of FS than just BBBJ. She can be talk down in rate.Thats it Terri! Thank you sh'e not bad at all if you have digits please send along.

Fun0410
08-15-15, 18:35
She is hitting the pipe so hard these days. I met her about 4 months ago, when she said she was just starting. I thought she might have been forming a habit from some of her movements. When you see her for real and look at her facebook page. She has fallen on hard times to say the least. She is staying in a motel in Seekonk and will take anything you can send her way. I have texted her a couple of times but from her photos alone I will not see her in this state. So sad. She is not a bad girl and I am sure with the state of her mind now, she will do anything for minimal amounts.

So this one hit on my ad today. Says she's 29, gave story about losing job and left her guy, staying in hotels or at friends places. Says she is GFE, looking 1. 3 "an hour or so". Not sure if anyone has seen her, I'm looking to see her early next week, Monday or Tuesday..

Fun0410
08-15-15, 19:00
Teams up with blonde chick I actually met from a dating sight. I got nothing on the date, but I did get something from both on this date. I can't remember how much but it had to be under 100 a piece, thinking it was 150 total. The one pictured, was like a hoover, blonde was kind of a dud with me. Demons were all over the place with the girl in pic. I never repeated, place was a mess, both had "hard life" written all over them. Effort wasnt bad though.

I texted her after reading her MILF ad (which I can't find to link to now). She sent me the attached pic. Any experiences pro or con out there?.

PeterPowers
08-15-15, 21:35
So this one hit on my ad today. Says she's 29, gave story about losing job and left her guy, staying in hotels or at friends places. Says she is GFE, looking 1. 3 "an hour or so". Not sure if anyone has seen her, I'm looking to see her early next week, Monday or Tuesday.There is something about those pics that makes me thinks it's Ally (Allysin or however she spells it). She was reviewed and talked about quite a bit this spring. I kinda hope I'm wrong.

-Pete.

VanillaPorter
08-16-15, 09:48
There is something about those pics that makes me thinks it's Ally (Allysin or however she spells it). She was reviewed and talked about quite a bit this spring. I kinda hope I'm wrong.

-Pete.Ally, swirly girl? No I have a face pic she sent too and it's not Ally seen her. From the previous posts and a PM I received, I'm going to pass on her, hope she turns around her life.

CadillaCock
08-16-15, 11:14
Ally, swirly girl? No I have a face pic she sent too and it's not Ally seen her. From the previous posts and a PM I received, I'm going to pass on her, hope she turns around her life.Actually Tiffany and Ally are very good friends or at least used to be and that is not her real name and you will never see an I'd or any papers that she promises to show you that she is clean with her real name because she is on the HIV list thus there are no papers with her real name. The only good news is that I hear she is making her customers wear condoms for internal penetration and no longer does BBFS. Don't know if her friend Tiffany is infected with anything but they will do whatever they need to do to get their drug money. Also I am not going to recommend to anyone to do anything foolish with either one of these two but they both are exceptional BBBJCIM artists and there is no documented proof of anyone getting HIV from oral however no health care individual would ever tell you that or recommend unsafe sexual practices. Bear in mind that doesn't exclude all the other STD's out there you could get from BB oral but again all low risk and can be treated with anti's unlike HIV which is forever even though they can keep you alive for more than 20 years with the cocktail drugs.

VanillaPorter
08-16-15, 20:41
Once I heard about the drugs, I was not going to meet. I have no issue walking out if I feel that someone is under the influence or shows signs of drug use. Hence why I only saw Ally once when she first starting getting the reviews here but never went back. I know some love finding BBFS, I myself do not like playing roulette that much with my health and will only do CFS.

Actually Tiffany and Ally are very good friends or at least used to be and that is not her real name and you will never see an I'd or any papers that she promises to show you that she is clean with her real name because she is on the HIV list thus there are no papers with her real name. The only good news is that I hear she is making her customers wear condoms for internal penetration and no longer does BBFS. Don't know if her friend Tiffany is infected with anything but they will do whatever they need to do to get their drug money. Also I am not going to recommend to anyone to do anything foolish with either one of these two but they both are exceptional BBBJCIM artists and there is no documented proof of anyone getting HIV from oral however no health care individual would ever tell you that or recommend unsafe sexual practices. Bear in mind that doesn't exclude all the other STD's out there you could get from BB oral but again all low risk and can be treated with anti's unlike HIV which is forever even though they can keep you alive for more than 20 years with the cocktail drugs.

ThwhtKnight
08-18-15, 13:05
In all the years I've been posting on CL I have never gotten a legitimate response. Until yesterday when I hit gold with this girl. She was really tin, pale skin, black hair and had some cute tats on her hips and back. I had to pick her up in atleboro because she doesn't do incall but has no car but she was pretty normal on the ride back to my place so it wasn't too weird. It was 75 for a half hour, everything covered or 125 for bb but you couldn't cum in her but I was okay with that so I went with it. Everything was through email but I did get her number at the end so I may pick her up again some time.

Soxfan04
08-18-15, 19:04
Actually Tiffany and Ally are very good friends or at least used to be and that is not her real name and you will never see an I'd or any papers that she promises to show you that she is clean with her real name because she is on the HIV list thus there are no papers with her real name. The only good news is that I hear she is making her customers wear condoms for internal penetration and no longer does BBFS. Don't know if her friend Tiffany is infected with anything but they will do whatever they need to do to get their drug money. Also I am not going to recommend to anyone to do anything foolish with either one of these two but they both are exceptional BBBJCIM artists and there is no documented proof of anyone getting HIV from oral however no health care individual would ever tell you that or recommend unsafe sexual practices. Bear in mind that doesn't exclude all the other STD's out there you could get from BB oral but again all low risk and can be treated with anti's unlike HIV which is forever even though they can keep you alive for more than 20 years with the cocktail drugs.CC.

Is this the Ally that you mean?

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hotand-t-i-g-h-t-the-exotic-princess-is-in-t0wn-and-i-will-leave-y0u-g0ing-w0w-20/4824343

CadillaCock
08-18-15, 20:07
CC.

Is this the Ally that you mean?

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hotand-t-i-g-h-t-the-exotic-princess-is-in-t0wn-and-i-will-leave-y0u-g0ing-w0w-20/4824343That is Alias Ally, not her real name however!

Soxfan04
08-19-15, 06:53
That is Alias Ally, not her real name however!Thanks, CC. I've seen Alias Ally twice before (last time was about three months ago) but was never offered BBFS thankfully because I would have been tempted. She talks a good game and is very friendly while you're there with her.

CasanovaStar
08-20-15, 05:30
In all the years I've been posting on CL I have never gotten a legitimate response. Until yesterday when I hit gold with this girl. She was really tin, pale skin, black hair and had some cute tats on her hips and back. I had to pick her up in atleboro because she doesn't do incall but has no car but she was pretty normal on the ride back to my place so it wasn't too weird. It was 75 for a half hour, everything covered or 125 for bb but you couldn't cum in her but I was okay with that so I went with it. Everything was through email but I did get her number at the end so I may pick her up again some time.Damn that's a good find, wish I could find a spinner like that, her body is on point, great find man. How was the BJ?

SlumerVillin96
08-20-15, 11:05
Well done! You are the Ob wan Kenobi of pussy slaying.

ProvCharlie
08-25-15, 11:01
Anyone ever connect with this lady?

CadillaCock
08-25-15, 11:34
Anyone ever connect with this lady?If you got her cell # I would be more than happy to try her out and let you know how good she is LOL.

ThwhtKnight
08-25-15, 12:41
Damn that's a good find, wish I could find a spinner like that, her body is on point, great find man. How was the BJ?It was pretty good, I wish she was down with cim even if she spit it out after but she says she doesn't like it. Still it was great to get a bbj from a hot girl like her.

DrGolfer
08-25-15, 14:33
She was alot of fun when I saw her. Short money at first, then I think she started seeing a few of you stiffs. LOL. Price went up, I went out. Big tits, tats all over. She looks thinner in the face though. I know her pretty well if its her, including her name. After looking at that photo again. I know its her. Go for it, if the number is right for you.

Anyone ever connect with this lady?.

Fullthrottle
08-25-15, 14:58
I have a pic but couldn't figure out how to attach, She usually posts an accurate and recent face shot. On North Main, last 4. 2568. Started texting, called me twice, before scheduled time. Should have been a warning. Easy negotiation, 60. I bring coffee and sandwich. She wasn't bad, short thick, fresh out of the shower. Place was disgusting, smelled of drugs, crib in corner, claimed her sons birthday (he was at daycare which I'm sure I'm paying for). She made little sense on the phone, better in person. Immediately started asking for tip. I said, asking for a tip will NOT get you one. She kept asking anyway. Down to it. VERY bad, she wanted me to do all kinds of things to her, but NOT willing to reciprocate. Not enthusiastically anyway. I think she'd let you bang her in the ass though. I would NOT repeat and would warn others away.

CasanovaStar
08-25-15, 20:50
It was pretty good, I wish she was down with cim even if she spit it out after but she says she doesn't like it. Still it was great to get a bbj from a hot girl like her.Is she OK if you share her number with somebody?

ProvCharlie
08-27-15, 13:11
I was going to go for it -- TOFTT -- wait until roommate leaves -- he came back -- we can do this anyway. All communicate done via CL. A lot of lies being told. Communicated only through CL Mail, never got a cell number. She refused to give me one. Never made a connection. Emailed her yesterday to set something up, never got an answer. If you are straight with me about others being present. I will accept it, or take the show on the road. BUT, you have to be careful with a liar, during an incall they have the home field advantage, not looking to get ripped off.

ThwhtKnight
08-27-15, 17:58
Is she OK if you share her number with somebody?She seemed a little new so I'm hesitant to share it openly but I'll text her and ask.

Addickted
08-27-15, 19:11

This is done thru email. Just wondering if anyone has met her. Thanks.Photo shows up on a dating site in France.

Mprov2
08-28-15, 11:24
Has anyone had an experience with her, she replies to a lot of my posts. Says she's in seekonk.

So this one hit on my ad today. Says she's 29, gave story about losing job and left her guy, staying in hotels or at friends places. Says she is GFE, looking 1. 3 "an hour or so". Not sure if anyone has seen her, I'm looking to see her early next week, Monday or Tuesday.