PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40

RI CheeseHead
06-09-17, 12:43
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/me-or-its-free-your-colombian-goddess-has-arrived-highly-reviewed/6661591

Holy crap she is beautiful. 5'1 (about), unbelievable ass, great tits that are slightly manmade but nice to feel. Everything covered, no kissing, but great attitude.

She won't feel like a girlfriend but highly repeatable.

She isn't from around here but visits frequently.What's the damage?

YoungInRi
06-10-17, 00:43
What's the damage?$140 hh. I think $100 qv. I just saw her for a second time. That ass is unbelievable, and her performance is very, very good.

Member #5633
06-10-17, 06:11
This post is regarding Ally-Allie from Providence. Real skinny, tats, no tits, around a few years ago but recently surfaced. I had last seen her about 2 years ago exactly. Not too long ago there was a thread going about her with mostly bad things to say. I never had any issues. Either I was lucky or the problems started after I stopped seeing her. Maybe both. Anyway, I contacted her a few weeks ago but have not hooked up. The posts were kind of vague as far as any issues. I understand not violating forum rules, but I would appreciate some more insight as to what is or was going on with her. PM is fine and welcomed. I always had a blast with her. Granted she was very skinny and flat, but she did have a really nice ass, cheap, dressed slutty and would do anything. Thanks for any help.

BWL401
06-10-17, 13:08
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beatifulmistress-nonrushed-discreet-busty-sexy/6543318

She's been posting for awhile but I can't find any reviews or info. She may have gone by Vanessa at one point.

Level333
06-10-17, 18:42
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dominican-andflippino-exotic-barbie-here-to-play-callnow/6651591

Anyone has visited or got any info on Angela in Newport. Please help.

BWL401
06-11-17, 14:18
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-american-blonde-bombshell/6585798

She she has been reviewed here before, but I thought I'd give my experience yesterday.

Looks like her pics.

A little DFK to start, then to BBBJ and CFS. I didn't ask for anything more so I can't say what else was on the menu. Friendly enough and not rushed but right went quickly to business and definitely wanted to move it along. Worth the visit for the price, but I wouldn't be in any hurry to go back.

YoungInRi
06-11-17, 15:26
Thanks for the info Pro77. I gave them a call and was told $60 to the house for a 15 min private modeling session and you tip the model once in. As you mentioned it can get steep quickly. Line-ups are available. May try it once just for the experience.Went here on a whim for the first time recently. It was fine. Tips start at at least the amount of the session (so you got to give at least $120 for a 15 minute session). And at least with Staria, who I saw, that only gets you a lap dance. I guess pretty comparable to just doing a 15 minute VIP room at a club, with nothing else. All told, I dropped 185 on a HJ. Way too much, yes, but clearly YMMV based on the model.

YoungInRi
06-11-17, 15:27
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-wont-tell-if-you-dont-tell-experience-my-magic-disappearing-act/6946303

Anyone know anything about this one? Seems TGTBT just because she straight up says "throatjob" in her ad. But if she's legit and actually possesses those skills, I'm very interested.

Prometheus77
06-11-17, 17:20
Went here on a whim for the first time recently. It was fine. Tips start at at least the amount of the session (so you got to give at least $120 for a 15 minute session). And at least with Staria, who I saw, that only gets you a lap dance. I guess pretty comparable to just doing a 15 minute VIP room at a club, with nothing else. All told, I dropped 185 on a HJ. Way too much, yes, but clearly YMMV based on the model.Yeah, sounds like not much has changed. Surprised Staria is still there. I had a session with her once, years ago, in their original location. It was a decent enough session, but as you've pointed out here, the experience just wasn't worth the money it costs to go there. The ONLY reason I kept going back to that place was because of Jezelle, and even with her I reached a point where I no longer felt the experience was worth the money that it cost. The only reason I could see to justify going there would be if you had a very limited window to find an provider and schedule a session, literally EVERY good independent provider that you know of was unavailable.

Prometheus77
06-11-17, 17:23
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-wont-tell-if-you-dont-tell-experience-my-magic-disappearing-act/6946303

Anyone know anything about this one? Seems TGTBT just because she straight up says "throatjob" in her ad. But if she's legit and actually possesses those skills, I'm very interested.The pictures in those ads show up in quite a lot of different places. Do a reverse Google image search and see. Maybe she just travels a lot, but I'd be skeptical.

Handiman69
06-12-17, 03:12
I have been texting back and forth with this girl. She sounds like she could be a great spinner. Does anyone have any advice to contribute.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-freak-and-super-sweet/6943368

MikeGeorge
06-12-17, 08:22
This is the real deal guys. I ran into her by the Armory yesterday. She is smoking hot! She looks better in person than her pics. She was on her way to an appointment so she gave me her number. I called when she asked me too. We talked about a car date. Few text back and forth and she disappeared on me. Was very friendly and I am going to try and see her today. If this is the sort of girl you would enjoy I can say she is hot!

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smoking-hot-caramel-new-in-town-heart-racing/7400918

Lips1963
06-12-17, 11:08
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/samantha-is-back/7402093

VERY hot MILF. Very trim, fit, perky B cups. Face is mature, but nice. And her face looks best with a dick in her mouth, to be sure, while looking up at you with those big doe eyes, LOL! Body is incredible! MILFY but no belly, no stretch marks. Opened the door in a bikini with pointy nips peeking out, and DFKs, and it only got better from there! 40 ish but acts like she's in her 20's, almost a spinner. Bright silky long blonde hair. Looks like the girl next door--if you happen to live next door to a strip club, that is, LOL! GREAT DFK. GREAT DATY. GREAT spit-drooling BBBJ skill! She's clean and for a change NOT a druggie. 150 hh. Fabulous spirited lay! I'd give her a high 8/ low 9 in looks and at least a 9 in service. Nice, sane woman, yet crazy-wild in bed! Incall in nice hotel near the airport. HIGHLY recommended!

Here's the ad text with the number in case the backpage ad goes down:

I will be in town the beginning of this week! Don't hesitate schedule your date now! If you've read or just heard of my reviews come see for yourself! Samantha 7572391914.

Poster's age: 35.

Post I'd: 7402093 rhodeisland.

I On Da Street
06-12-17, 14:47
Any info? Seems to be in seekonk for the past week that I know of.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-of-a-kind-rosa/42364513

Dayman1
06-12-17, 17:19
This is the real deal guys. I ran into her by the Armory yesterday. She is smoking hot! She looks better in person than her pics. She was on her way to an appointment so she gave me her number. I called when she asked me too. We talked about a car date. Few text back and forth and she disappeared on me. Was very friendly and I am going to try and see her today. If this is the sort of girl you would enjoy I can say she is hot!

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smoking-hot-caramel-new-in-town-heart-racing/7400918Looks cute and young.

Nice booty?

Dayman1
06-12-17, 17:21
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-freaky-ebony-ready-to-play/7324483

Met her in an incall in Johnston.

Ok neighborhood.

Pix are flattering.

Young but a rush job.

Decent BBBJ rushed doggy.

Has reviews in mass from that phone number.

Felt like a waste YMMV.

Fun0410
06-12-17, 19:00
I highly recommend. She is very negotiable, and will please. Body is not thin, but nice an proportionate. No issues with me.

Any info? Seems to be in seekonk for the past week that I know of.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-of-a-kind-rosa/42364513

Paul8170
06-12-17, 21:33
I concur. I've seen her 4 times now. Definately a keeper.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/samantha-is-back/7402093

VERY hot MILF. Very trim, fit, perky B cups. Face is mature, but nice. And her face looks best with a dick in her mouth, to be sure, while looking up at you with those big doe eyes, LOL! Body is incredible! MILFY but no belly, no stretch marks. Opened the door in a bikini with pointy nips peeking out, and DFKs, and it only got better from there! 40 ish but acts like she's in her 20's, almost a spinner. Bright silky long blonde hair. Looks like the girl next door--if you happen to live next door to a strip club, that is, LOL! GREAT DFK. GREAT DATY. GREAT spit-drooling BBBJ skill! She's clean and for a change NOT a druggie. 150 hh. Fabulous spirited lay! I'd give her a high 8/ low 9 in looks and at least a 9 in service. Nice, sane woman, yet crazy-wild in bed! Incall in nice hotel near the airport. HIGHLY recommended!

Here's the ad text with the number in case the backpage ad goes down:

I will be in town the beginning of this week! Don't hesitate schedule your date now! If you've read or just heard of my reviews come see for yourself! Samantha 7572391914.

Poster's age: 35.

Post I'd: 7402093 rhodeisland.

Lips1963
06-13-17, 09:38
How much was she? And were the tits as good as in the pics, or what? GFE at all? Thanks.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-freaky-ebony-ready-to-play/7324483

Met her in an incall in Johnston.

Ok neighborhood.

Pix are flattering.

Young but a rush job.

Decent BBBJ rushed doggy.

Has reviews in mass from that phone number.

Felt like a waste YMMV.

Lips1963
06-13-17, 09:41
I highly recommend. She is very negotiable, and will please. Body is not thin, but nice an proportionate. No issues with me.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-rosa/42364513
GFE? DFK? BBBJ? Price? Thanks!

AcheRon45
06-13-17, 12:53

Anyone know anything about this one? Seems TGTBT just because she straight up says "throatjob" in her ad. But if she's legit and actually possesses those skills, I'm very interested.I called a few times but the phone is off and the voicemail hasn't been set up. I also texted but have not received a reply. Will keep trying and let you know.

RH Treller
06-13-17, 13:18
Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".

ConGorilla
06-13-17, 13:44
And who is this provider?

Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".

Prometheus77
06-13-17, 16:00
Just for clarity's sake, do you mean that you were completely blown off and never saw her, or that you eventually saw her but she was late?

One thing that I've learned over the years is that some providers run like clockwork, are super organized, and will always be ready on the dot. Others. Just aren't. Of course many of those aren't worth the hassle, but some of them are. I used to have that issue with Amber in Pawtucket ALL the time. I don't think there was ever a time that she was ready to see me sooner than a half hour later than the time we had scheduled. But, she was among the very best providers in the area at the time, so I just adjusted my expectations accordingly and planned for the delay, and would schedule my visits for days when I knew I had plenty of time to kill. Then again, I'm no longer married or in a relationship at the moment, so it's pretty easy for me. Don't have to worry about anyone questioning where I've been, LOL.

Dayman1
06-13-17, 16:05
Just for clarity's sake, do you mean that you were completely blown off and never saw her, or that you eventually saw her but she was late?

One thing that I've learned over the years is that some providers run like clockwork, are super organized, and will always be ready on the dot. Others. Just aren't. Of course many of those aren't worth the hassle, but some of them are. I used to have that issue with Amber in Pawtucket ALL the time. I don't think there was ever a time that she was ready to see me sooner than a half hour later than the time we had scheduled. But, she was among the very best providers in the area at the time, so I just adjusted my expectations accordingly and planned for the delay, and would schedule my visits for days when I knew I had plenty of time to kill. Then again, I'm no longer married or in a relationship at the moment, so it's pretty easy for me. Don't have to worry about anyone questioning where I've been, LOL.Amber was the worst at this, amazing service but she always made you wait at least 15 minutes.

Prometheus77
06-13-17, 16:29
Amber was the worst at this, amazing service but she always made you wait at least 15 minutes.I guess she WAS reliable, in a sense. You could always rely on the fact that she'd be late, LOL.

MattBr
06-13-17, 16:35
And who is this provider?From everything he described I'm pretty sure that it's Mandy. Who is great at her specialty and super sweet. But otherwise I wasn't all that amazed. And yes, I was also kept waiting in a not so great spot with a lot of people around who know exactly what is going on.

Fun0410
06-13-17, 18:13
Yes to all, negotiable.

GFE? DFK? BBBJ? Price? Thanks!

Prometheus77
06-13-17, 18:22
From everything he described I'm pretty sure that it's Mandy. Who is great at her specialty and super sweet. But otherwise I wasn't all that amazed. And yes, I was also kept waiting in a not so great spot with a lot of people around who know exactly what is going on.I'm sure that's who he's referring to as well (not sure why he wouldn't just say her name. A report of any kind if sort of useless if no one knows who you're talking about). I feel like this subject has come up about 100 times since she started working. It's been pretty well established from the start that time-management has never been her strong suite. She loses track of time occasionally, any of us who have seen her know that she's definitely not a "clock watcher". Funny, we all talk about that as a positive attribute when we see a provider, but having one client go over the scheduled time is often what makes a provider late for the next appointment. We're not so happy when that happens. Mongers are a hard to please crowd, LOL.

However, I also think one thing that a lot of us don't fully understand is the extent to which a lot of "clients" just end up wasting Mandy's time. They make appointments and then don't show up, or they show up late and don't give adequate advance notice. These kind of things all contribute to the delays and scheduling snafus that some have experienced trying to see her. And yeah, all providers experience this to some extent, but being as hugely popular and well-known as she is just increases the volume of that kind of stuff dramatically.

As to the spot where you might be kept waiting for a bit, I've seen guys complain about the area, but I've never heard of anyone actually having any trouble there. I think sometimes that mongers are unreasonably paranoid about these sort of things.

LordOfThEeyes
06-13-17, 19:39
I'm sure that's who he's referring to as well (not sure why he wouldn't just say her name. A report of any kind if sort of useless if no one knows who you're talking about). I feel like this subject has come up about 100 times since she started working. It's been pretty well established from the start that time-management has never been her strong suite. She loses track of time occasionally, any of us who have seen her know that she's definitely not a "clock watcher". Funny, we all talk about that as a positive attribute when we see a provider, but having one client go over the scheduled time is often what makes a provider late for the next appointment. We're not so happy when that happens. Mongers are a hard to please crowd, LOL.

However, I also think one thing that a lot of us don't fully understand is the extent to which a lot of "clients" just end up wasting Mandy's time. They make appointments and then don't show up, or they show up late and don't give adequate advance notice. These kind of things all contribute to the delays and scheduling snafus that some have experienced trying to see her. And yeah, all providers experience this to some extent, but being as hugely popular and well-known as she is just increases the volume of that kind of stuff dramatically.

As to the spot where you might be kept waiting for a bit, I've seen guys complain about the area, but I've never heard of anyone actually having any trouble there. I think sometimes that mongers are unreasonably paranoid about these sort of things.I agree with Prometheus The area isn't all that bad. There's a basketball court with kids sometimes playing in it. But other then that. It's really not bad. Of course I grew up in revere ma so ya.

I saw her twice now and both times she has delievered every time. So easy to talk to and always on time. Hell I'd wait an hour for her if I had too. She's a gem.

LordOfThEeyes
06-13-17, 19:42
And who is this provider?Not a drug user, cares about the comfort of the client, loves giving head, flexible as fuck. Magical. She is a bit scatter brained and sometimes makes you wait. But patience gets you extremely far. She made me wait once because she saw people in the park next to her building. I waited and soon enough she responded and told me the coast was clear.

Tp1701
06-13-17, 20:19
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/full-figured-real-italian-girl/6730854

So I can confirm this is the Renee of some years ago. I saw her for just a BBBJ. Good attitude, good service. The only negative I have is with the locale, I wouldn't go there at night. I may go back for a longer appt.

Dayman1
06-13-17, 20:57
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/full-figured-real-italian-girl/6730854

So I can confirm this is the Renee of some years ago. I saw her for just a BBBJ. Good attitude, good service. The only negative I have is with the locale, I wouldn't go there at night. I may go back for a longer appt.Is that Renee?

I saw her last week.

Good time, friendly, enthusiasm.

Creamed all over me while I'm doggy.

Not super attracted to her but it was a good cheap time.

JWilson317BP
06-13-17, 21:16
Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".Who please?

JWilson317BP
06-13-17, 21:27
I agree with Prometheus The area isn't all that bad. There's a basketball court with kids sometimes playing in it. But other then that. It's really not bad. Of course I grew up in revere ma so ya.

I saw her twice now and both times she has delievered every time. So easy to talk to and always on time. Hell I'd wait an hour for her if I had too. She's a gem.I personally would rather wait than have a providor cut corners and not "clean up".

Prometheus77
06-13-17, 21:31
I agree with Prometheus The area isn't all that bad. There's a basketball court with kids sometimes playing in it. But other then that. It's really not bad. Of course I grew up in revere ma so ya.

I saw her twice now and both times she has delievered every time. So easy to talk to and always on time. Hell I'd wait an hour for her if I had too. She's a gem.I mean, I understand the frustration of trying to schedule an appointment with a provider twice, and being made to wait both times. Especially if you've never actually managed to see her (which is why I asked whether or not he did end up seeing her), it's not going to matter how great everyone else says she is if you've only experienced the delays. I just find that with a LOT of mongers, there's a real lack of understanding of the other side of this industry, and the issues that providers deal with on a regular basis. And I also just think it's unfortunate, because most who have seen her would seem to agree that she's worth waiting for, if you can. It's just bad luck to run into a scheduling problem twice in a row like that.

FourNik8
06-14-17, 00:01
Not a drug user, cares about the comfort of the client, loves giving head, flexible as fuck. Magical. She is a bit scatter brained and sometimes makes you wait. But patience gets you extremely far. She made me wait once because she saw people in the park next to her building. I waited and soon enough she responded and told me the coast was clear.Not a drug user? Come on now. Maybe she's not an H pin cushion, but she def uses something.

Now that we're talking about her, who is sleeping in the bed while she conducts business in the living room?

R2D20
06-14-17, 00:43
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-585-3980/2/270755

Please do yourselves a favor and do not see this provider. Or go with your own risk.

I saw her two weeks ago in north prov. I cam to her house in a ok neighborhood.

And I was very impressed by her body. She has a body of a 21 yr old with some nice thickness from behind.

I was f'ing excited till we got to her room in the attic and paid up. Right after she said I had18 minutes left.

I put in for a Hh but I didn't protest. She gives me BBBJ for 9 sec then demands me to put it in.

But I'm barely 50% filled up and I tell her to suck it a little longer and she refuses then sits in a chair across the room.

Every time I try to connect she pulls away forcing me to get myself hard.

Finally I get hard enough and plow her for 2 mins when she stiff arms me and saids time is up, get out my house.

Bye Bye $ . I would've return practically every week if she acted right. Dumb Dumb Female.

Shame cause her body is probably to top 5 I've ever seen since I been mongering in RI / NB the past 5 years.

Did I mention her body is amazing and she's a red head? Maybe you will have better luck.

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 01:07
Not a drug user? Come on now. Maybe she's not an H pin cushion, but she def uses something.

Now that we're talking about her, who is sleeping in the bed while she conducts business in the living room?It's well known that she's a stoner. She's never been shy about discussing that. And no one is in the bed, at least not that I've ever seen on any of my numerous visits with her. She lives with her boyfriend, but he doesn't stay in the apartment when she's with a client.

Tkool
06-14-17, 01:10
Not a drug user? Come on now. Maybe she's not an H pin cushion, but she def uses something.

Now that we're talking about her, who is sleeping in the bed while she conducts business in the living room?I can give you the answer to your questions. Her drug of choice is Mollie. She told me that herself. The person sleeping on the bed is her boyfriend. Who is always there you do not see him but he is there. Now this is how I know. On one of my visit as we was heading down the stairs she stops open the door on the right side (on the left side if you are entering her apt) and gets a cigarette from a male who in the room. Now as we walk down the stairs I ask who was that? She said my boyfriend that's were he stays when I got a customer. I felt he was not a threat to her customers just there for her safety that's why I never mentioned it on this board. I have not seen her in a while only because I got stood up 2 x after making the arrangements with her got no response when I got there and decided I just don't have time for that.

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 01:35
I can give you the answer to your questions. Her drug of choice is Mollie. She told me that herself. The person sleeping on the bed is her boyfriend. Who is always there you do not see him but he is there. Now this is how I know. On one of my visit as we was heading down the stairs she stops open the door on the right side (on the left side if you are entering her apt) and gets a cigarette from a male who in the room. Now as we walk down the stairs I ask who was that? She said my boyfriend that's were he stays when I got a customer. I felt he was not a threat to her customers just there for her safety that's why I never mentioned it on this board. I have not seen her in a while only because I got stood up 2 x after making the arrangements with her got no response when I got there and decided I just don't have time for that.Well, I don't like to get into a lot of specifics about my interactions with Mandy or the personal details that I know, but since this is coming up, I will say that I've actually met her boyfriend on a few occasions. He's cool, and there's no reason anyone should worry about him. While I guess it's possible that he's occasionally stayed in that room while she's with a client, that definitely hasn't been the norm according to my experience. He's generally somewhere close by (for obvious reasons, this is a dangerous profession and there are a lot of creeps out there), but I've never heard of anyone having a problem with him. I think I have heard her mention the Molly in the past, but her drug of choice is definitely marijuana. I mean, look, if you're looking for girls who are completely clean of ALL substances, you're not really going to find them in this line of work.

Andrew70
06-14-17, 07:23
It's well known that she's a stoner. She's never been shy about discussing that. And no one is in the bed, at least not that I've ever seen on any of my numerous visits with her. She lives with her boyfriend, but he doesn't stay in the apartment when she's with a client.Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 08:13
Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.I don't really need to discredit your post. Your own posting history shows that you clearly have some kind of personal vendetta against her. You discredit yourself.

Bottom line, no provider is going to make EVERYONE happy ALL the time. But anyone can go and look on the oThER site, and see the tremendous number of glowing reviews that she's racked up. Those pretty much speak for themselves.

Surfing for Fun
06-14-17, 08:15
As Prom said, to expect these providers to be clean as a whistle you are dreaming. Also never seen the boyfriend in the apartment in the multiple times I've been there.

Maybe we are getting close to Thunderdome time, but I just know Andrew is going to pop up if there are more than a couple positive Mandy reports on here.

To the whole board, not just Andrew-is that neighborhood really that bad? I'm near Baltimore, so maybe my point of reference is skewed, but I've been up there during the day and night and never felt in danger.

I'm going to be up there soon and hope all this chatter doesn't have her in a bad mood!

Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.

RH Treller
06-14-17, 08:17
There is enough info in the original post to figure out who it is. I had no problems with the area, and I understand how and why providers will double book, especially when seeing a new client who may stand them up. What I am fed up with is the inability to let me know when I'm 5 or 10 minutes out that there is a delay. Why make someone sit there repeatedly when you can't see them? To be clear, I never met her. Kept waiting for 15 minutes both times and bailed. IMHO she was unprofessional and inconsiderate, I will keep searching.

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 08:44
I mean, if I had bailed every time a provider kept me waiting for 15 minutes. Man, I don't think I would have seen HALF the providers that I have, LOL.

But, like I said, I'm never really pressed for time when I do this. I understand some of us have limited windows of availabilty to sneak in our mongering.

There is enough info in the original post to figure out who it is. I had no problems with the area, and I understand how and why providers will double book, especially when seeing a new client who may stand them up. What I am fed up with is the inability to let me know when I'm 5 or 10 minutes out that there is a delay. Why make someone sit there repeatedly when you can't see them? To be clear, I never met her. Kept waiting for 15 minutes both times and bailed. IMHO she was unprofessional and inconsiderate, I will keep searching.

ConGorilla
06-14-17, 08:56
This is something I've always been curious about but have no idea how it works in the real world. From my own research it seems that there are a few locations around the city at a few adult stores with arcades but it seems like its predominantly for gay men? As a straight man I'm obvs ISO of female servies.

Was wondering if anyone had any info or input on this PM if you prefer.

Hope this made sense.

Member #5633
06-14-17, 09:48
I think we all know what you get with her. Getting ahold of her, return calls, punctuality, etc. Are potential issues. There are other girls who are just as bad with those things and not nearly at her level. Yet we still go and deal with it. Also, is she back at the place by the hoop court? I thought she moved, but I had only seen her there.

Lips1963
06-14-17, 09:56
http://providence.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sparrow-freak/7063338

She looks like a nice, upstanding, trashy girl! But no reviews I could find. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

Lips1963
06-14-17, 10:05
Is that Renee?

I saw her last week.

Good time, friendly, enthusiasm.

Creamed all over me while I'm doggy.

Not super attracted to her but it was a good cheap time.I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/774-219-4353/1/146738

ConGorilla
06-14-17, 11:07
The first link Renee is out of North Prov. Tall. Okay body, has that lost weight stretch loose skin thing going on. Teeth aren't the greatest but they're not horrid.

The second link Renee is in Pawtucket. Larger girl.

Nice rack. Personality runs a little hot and cold.

I have a review on each somewhere on the boards if you wanted know more.

I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/774-219-4353/1/146738

GrafDog1
06-14-17, 11:29
I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/774-219-4353/1/146738They are definitely not the same girl, although they are probably very close in age. This one: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738 lives in Pawtucket about three blocks off rt95.

I don't see much info on the other gal: http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854 . Would like to see some info on her; if there's anything out there.

JDapper
06-14-17, 11:37
Pretty sure those are two different girls. The pics in their ads looks sorta similar, but don't think that's rennee in the post below. Saw Renee a couple times a while back. Decent time for the price, but make sure you don't ever blow her off by mistake. She turns into a psycho on you real quick. I rememebr some crazy texts. Never contacted her since....As for her area, went at night and was ok but not the best area. One time on the way walking out, her down stairs neighbors were yelling / screaming / banging which was pretty scary to hear walking down the flight of stairs to leave. This was a while ago, but fwiw.

I also noticed Talia / Claudia posted again with a different number after disapearing for a while after being arrested. I'd be very careful because its a different number and same pics / ad write up.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-what-your-missing/6568047

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 11:52
This is something I've always been curious about but have no idea how it works in the real world. From my own research it seems that there are a few locations around the city at a few adult stores with arcades but it seems like its predominantly for gay men? As a straight man I'm obvs ISO of female servies.

Hope this made sense.It's only dudes at those places. This is one of those "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is" situations, lol.

Prometheus77
06-14-17, 11:54
I think we all know what you get with her. Getting ahold of her, return calls, punctuality, etc. Are potential issues. There are other girls who are just as bad with those things and not nearly at her level. Yet we still go and deal with it. Also, is she back at the place by the hoop court? I thought she moved, but I had only seen her there.Aside from the brief stint at the hotel in Warwick, she's always been at the same place.

Member #5633
06-14-17, 12:13
Aside from the brief stint at the hotel in Warwick, she's always been at the same place.OK, thanks. I do remember her telling me once that she was at a motel. Her place / neighborhood isn't that bad. There are a lot worse so not sure what people are used to. She was thin and bike riding a lot when I last saw her, before winter. Recent reviews say she put on some weight. Also, I saw no track marks under the wrist jewelry.

Tkool
06-14-17, 12:41
There is enough info in the original post to figure out who it is. I had no problems with the area, and I understand how and why providers will double book, especially when seeing a new client who may stand them up. What I am fed up with is the inability to let me know when I'm 5 or 10 minutes out that there is a delay. Why make someone sit there repeatedly when you can't see them? To be clear, I never met her. Kept waiting for 15 minutes both times and bailed. IMHO she was unprofessional and inconsiderate, I will keep searching.I understand how you feel. I use to see her and never had any issue once I got there would send text to let her know and she would respond back. My last two times once I got there sent the text and I am still waiting for her to get back to me. Most of us have no problem waiting a few minutes for a provider but to get blown off by her once you arrive after you had made the appointment is not good for business (imop) yes she has good reviews because she delivers and most guys will not report that she left them out to dry because they don't want to hurt her business that's why I never posted what happened to me just decided to take my business elsewhere.

ConGorilla
06-14-17, 13:46
Have been texting with her and she's willing to meet up at the amazing and use the arcade booths rather than a car date.

Anyone have any experience with this practice?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/up-early/7430373

Hope this made sense.

Tp1701
06-14-17, 13:48

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/774-219-4353/1/146738So there are two Renees. The one I posted about was around seven or eight years ago.

Member #5477
06-14-17, 21:43
It seems we should just rename the Providence Backpage Provider section the Mandy section. Looking back over the past several months it is Mandy this and Mandy that. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing and I am a total enjoyer of her charms but perhaps it is more a problem with the quality right now of providers in Providence. Frankly I am not impressed by what I am seeing on any of the lists. Sorry, I don't do outcalls, I am not into black girls, big booties, BBWs, trannies or whatever is selling these days. I have not used DCD so perhaps that is where all the quality is. Sorry. Rant over. Should have posted this somewhere else. Okay, I'll text Mandy again tomorrow. LOL.

AcheRon45
06-14-17, 23:40
I called a few times but the phone is off and the voicemail hasn't been set up. I also texted but have not received a reply. Will keep trying and let you know.She's by the airport and charges 150/200.

Lips1963
06-15-17, 11:17
The first link Renee is out of North Prov. Tall. Okay body, has that lost weight stretch loose skin thing going on. Teeth aren't the greatest but they're not horrid.

The second link Renee is in Pawtucket. Larger girl.

Nice rack. Personality runs a little hot and cold.

I have a review on each somewhere on the boards if you wanted know more.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/774-219-4353/1/146738I went to see the one in the second link, with the 4353 number a couple days ago. Long story short, incall in Pawtucket is a shitty area, but the apartment she was in seemed safe. Very nice GFE session for 100 hh, good DFK, clean DATY, very responsive, a good solid, attentive lay. But be aware--she's a BBW with quite a belly. Big natural tits with impressively huge areola, and a big meaty ass, though. Seemed like a nice woman, not a druggie type, about 45 ish. No clock watching.

So, now I'd like to get some more feedback on the other one, the one in the first link above? The one in North Providence? (Keep in mind that it is quite impossible now to search old ad links from before the beginning of this year, because the backpage escort section links are of course all dead now.

Thanks.

Lips1963
06-15-17, 11:32
Have been texting with her and she's willing to meet up at the amazing and use the arcade booths rather than a car date.

Anyone have any experience with this practice?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/up-early/7430373I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?

Prometheus77
06-15-17, 11:58
I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?I've never heard of any straight services happening in the "arcades" thenselves, unless you brought a girl there yourself. The place located on Allens Ave (Hush Boutique I guess it's called now) has one of those "adult arcades", but it also has rooms in the back for private "modelling" sessions with the girls who work there. I haven't been there in years, but it was talked about pretty recently here. The modelling sessions get quite expensive though, since you have to pay a "house fee" (which, on its own, costs as much as you would pay many independent providers for the entire service), and then you generally have to tip the "model" at LEAST the same amount as the house fee, and often more if you want FS. So this probably isn't what you had in mind. As to the booths themselves, as far as I've ever heard it's all dude-on-dude action in there.

ConGorilla
06-15-17, 12:00
I wrote up a review about her very recently. If you do a search it should come up. Cliff notes version: I liked her personality more than her looks and will repeat.

I went to see the one in the second link, with the 4353 number a couple days ago. Long story short, incall in Pawtucket is a shitty area, but the apartment she was in seemed safe. Very nice GFE session for 100 hh, good DFK, clean DATY, very responsive, a good solid, attentive lay. But be aware--she's a BBW with quite a belly. Big natural tits with impressively huge areola, and a big meaty ass, though. Seemed like a nice woman, not a druggie type, about 45 ish. No clock watching.

So, now I'd like to get some more feedback on the other one, the one in the first link above? The one in North Providence? (Keep in mind that it is quite impossible now to search old ad links from before the beginning of this year, because the backpage escort section links are of course all dead now.

Thanks.

Member #5633
06-15-17, 12:00
I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?I have a good amount of experience at Amazing on Charles and a few times at the other one off 95. Not been to any others. Used to take one girl all the time and a few others here and there. Good alternative to CD or out if that's all she offers.

FourNik8
06-15-17, 12:17
I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?I was in Amazing on Allen's about 3 months ago and asked the girl working the register about the arcade and she said I don't want to go down there. I figured as much, but was curious as to what she would say.

Funny thing is as I'm leaving, there's a guy about 40 with a much younger girl going heading into the arcade.

It's definitely shady.

Member #5633
06-15-17, 12:17
I've never heard of any straight services happening in the "arcades" thenselves, unless you brought a girl there yourself. The place located on Allens Ave (Hush Boutique I guess it's called now) has one of those "adult arcades", but it also has rooms in the back for private "modelling" sessions with the girls who work there. I haven't been there in years, but it was talked about pretty recently here. The modelling sessions get quite expensive though, since you have to pay a "house fee" (which, on its own, costs as much as you would pay many independent providers for the entire service), and then you generally have to tip the "model" at LEAST the same amount as the house fee, and often more if you want FS. So this probably isn't what you had in mind. As to the booths themselves, as far as I've ever heard it's all dude-on-dude action in there.Prom, you are right. Mostly dudes there and the lurkers who hang out waiting for guys to show. The only real girl action is if you bring one, which I did quite a bit for about a year, 2 years ago. She was really into it and it was cool because it was a different environment. Just seedy enough to be a turn on .8 $ per person to get in at Amazing.

Prometheus77
06-15-17, 12:23
I was in Amazing on Allen's about 3 months ago and asked the girl working the register about the arcade and she said I don't want to go down there. I figured as much, but was curious as to what she would say.

Funny thing is as I'm leaving, there's a guy about 40 with a much younger girl going heading into the arcade.

It's definitely shady.Probably a street walker who he brought there in lieu of a "car date". I'm sure it gets used for that purpose frequently. But you're not going to find any women just "hanging around" down there looking for guys to service.

LordOfThEeyes
06-15-17, 14:08
Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.No need for Prometheus to defend because I can add my two cents. Attacking someone's character is different then a reveiw. Obviously you didn't click with her. So stating possibly lies or even airing out dirty laundry isn't very professional nor does it make you sound credible. As for the location. I live up in mass where a guy cut up three people and was living two hours down from me. It's ain't Dorchester so you pretty my fine. So again attack vs review.

Mandy is a provider of. Services. She legit is in a profession to get people like you and me off You either click well or you don't. To attack her because you couldn't get an appt or a didn't have good service. It's always been YMMV. But don't spread rumors about her character on here. If she robbed you. State it. If you bite your cock off. Obvious state that. But don't possibly make stuff up. It's just not cool.

Last time I bring it up. This can't and shouldn't be the guide to Mandy. And I'm sorry. But I don't want to see bullshit posts attacking someone doing this line of work at her level. If you want a gem to close up shop because guys can't get the big picture. So be it. Go back to the drug hounds and ***** providers.

End rant.

ConGorilla
06-15-17, 14:36
you're not going to find any women just "hanging around" down there looking for guys to service.Part of my curiosity was if it was a set up like some of the bookstores back when the combat zone was a thing or like some places in NYC with chicks behind the glass.

Hopontome
06-15-17, 14:36
Posts on BP at the end where all the free posts are.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-and-ready-to-meet-19-f/7449003

She seems a bit high strung. Unclear if drugs are driving that. She offers FS and BJ, all covered. No kissing. Very prescriptive doesn't like certain positions etc. I think she is 20 years old. Very nice body, fairly pretty face. She only does car dates or she can direct you to a hotel. She will call your phone a lot after so use a burner phone. Pretty cheap if you have a place to go. About 120-140 for FS, but hotel nearby is 40 for an hour, and it actually isn't that nearby.

She offered another recent reviewer to meet in a video booth.

She is very skittish and when you meet her may be wary or just not show up, sometimes takes a few attempts before she actually shows.

Cute but mechanical with substantial limitations and high strung. Maybe worth a visit but not a repeat.

AllBizniz
06-15-17, 14:40
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-585-3980/2/270755

Please do yourselves a favor and do not see this provider. Or go with your own risk.

I saw her two weeks ago in north prov. I cam to her house in a ok neighborhood.

And I was very impressed by her body. She has a body of a 21 yr old with some nice thickness from behind.

I was f'ing excited till we got to her room in the attic and paid up. Right after she said I had18 minutes left.

I put in for a Hh but I didn't protest. She gives me BBBJ for 9 sec then demands me to put it in.

But I'm barely 50% filled up and I tell her to suck it a little longer and she refuses then sits in a chair across the room.

Every time I try to connect she pulls away forcing me to get myself hard.

Finally I get hard enough and plow her for 2 mins when she stiff arms me and saids time is up, get out my house.

Bye Bye $ . I would've return practically every week if she acted right. Dumb Dumb Female.

Shame cause her body is probably to top 5 I've ever seen since I been mongering in RI / NB the past 5 years.

Did I mention her body is amazing and she's a red head? Maybe you will have better luck.She's the absolute worse.

Upsells until she can't no more.

Than rushes you out with shitty service.

Don't waste your time.

Battling demons, plays games with your money and time.

Hopontome
06-15-17, 14:41
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-pics-ill-be-your-dirty-little-secret-i-wont-tell-if-you-wont/6667340

Young and pics are accurate, except hair is probably a wig but pretty close. Not crazy pretty face but cute enough. Body pics are very accurate. She is running a high volume business. Her goal is throughput. Highly mechanical and somewhat unpleasant rapid CBJ. Lots of upselling. No kissing, very impersonal, arranging her next date while you are there.

Starts at 100/160 but goes up from there.

Avoid.

AllBizniz
06-15-17, 14:44
I've seen her around for some time.

Almost pulled the trigger on multiple occasions.

Feel like I may have seen warnings about this one.

Before I make the plunge I'd like to ask around first.

Anyone follow thru?

Damage?

Quality?

Details?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/night-fun/7414193

AllBizniz
06-15-17, 14:50
Okay so I've been a lurker for quite some time, have had plenty of dreams that I'll be catching you guys up on.

First and most recent rachel.

Tiny little thing she is.

As far as the good.

- tight snatch.

- great body.

- pics accurate if anything looks better and younger.

- seems shy but is open to whatever position you please.

The bad.

- no kissing, no daty, BJ covered.

- saw her early morning, was waiting around for her to get her sister to leave. She never left. Sister and mother waited in the kitchen as I took her to the living room.

- was worried sister was going to interrupt, definitely battles with demons.

- on my way out I bumped into an older 40-50 yo badass looking guy (also battling demons). I assume her father. Stern face.

But I just kept walking past him and out the door.

Still thinking about repeating.

But it did look like he was on his way to ruin my good time if I didn't finish in time.

YMMV.UPDATE.

I repeated on multiple occasions.

My go to.

YMMV.

Bad news is no longer post but I did get in touch once since then.

After our session she explained how she was being shook down by LE in the area and is very hesitant to reply to text.

Apparently she is unaware her post exist out there.

Told me her real name finally and I lost my burner phone and she will no longer reply to my text messages.

I've seen her walking around CF before, I assume she is still a SW unless her "babydaddy" is out of prison.

It has been some time.

Just reminiscing, but I will always have a pretty penny set aside incase she pops back up.

Would love intel on all similar spinners.

Jolem
06-15-17, 16:41
Just my 2 cents, you 401's are lucky to have her. Memorable BBBJ, that soft, pale skin, doggy in that ass. Eom.Mandy flaked big time on my 2nd visit. Drove down from Boston, waited an extra hour b / c she said she was running late, then was close to her place texting and joking with her up to appointed time -- and then waiting 10,20, 30 yes 40 minutes and beyond without another peep. I even went up and knocked on her door b / c she had texted her phone had died earlier, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was a tech failure (yeah, I know she uses a tablet). I hear rustling inside but no answer. I shoved off.

I know she's talented but she's obviously flighty: she'd been complaining about her boyfriend, her clients, her weight etc etc. That's my sad tale LOL I hate when girls double book or their schedule is off, then ignore you. No class.

PS, I just saw the discussion before this about her. Huh. Guess she's YMMV, too.

TakeThat
06-15-17, 23:14
I see Mandy probably once or twice a month and don't have any issues hooking up with her when I want to see her. If I have the itch to see her I'll give her a couple of days notice to know if her and my schedules matches up. If you do some planning ahead and treat her right you should be fine.

Maybe some of you guys have bad luck with her or you didn't treat her right from the beginning so now she doesn't really care to see you anymore.

I don't know, I'm sure some of you guys who didn't have good experiences with her are no angels yourselves.

But in reality some of you guys need to grow the hell up because what we do and what they do is not consider normal behavior and we should be glad that she provide the services she does.

In the end YMMV is always at play to some level.

Tkool
06-16-17, 01:20

Anyone follow thru?

Damage?

Quality?

Details?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/night-fun/7414193Welcome to the board and yes she been reviewed on here and it was not good. I think her name is Cassie.

ConGorilla
06-16-17, 06:15
Number ends in 0661. Google search doesn't come up with much but what does turn up isn't terribly great. Sent the picture below. I'm thinking it had to have been one of those slim pickin kind of nights if I reached out and don't recall.

That being said has anyone partaken?

https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-island/providence/escorts/8012303

Ban Gravy
06-16-17, 10:44
I had about the same experience. With added loud music during, because she didn't want the neighbors upstairs to hear anything. Whatever. It's too bad because she didn't seem like a druggie, her skin smelled clean, and she has a nice booty. Little slight paunch but you can't see that from behind hahaha.

Hopnotome, thanks for your earlier review of Samantha. Now that was a good time.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-pics-ill-be-your-dirty-little-secret-i-wont-tell-if-you-wont/6667340

Young and pics are accurate, except hair is probably a wig but pretty close. Not crazy pretty face but cute enough. Body pics are very accurate. She is running a high volume business. Her goal is throughput. Highly mechanical and somewhat unpleasant rapid CBJ. Lots of upselling. No kissing, very impersonal, arranging her next date while you are there.

Starts at 100/160 but goes up from there.

Avoid.

KingOfFours
06-16-17, 12:23

Anyone follow thru?

Damage?

Quality?

Details?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/night-fun/7414193Please take a look at my recent post, post #210 on the Boston Bare Back Ladies forum here on USASG. I think that post will anwser most of your questions.

Phong411
06-16-17, 13:16
UPDATE.

I repeated on multiple occasions.

My go to.

YMMV.

Bad news is no longer post but I did get in touch once since then.

After our session she explained how she was being shook down by LE in the area and is very hesitant to reply to text.

Apparently she is unaware her post exist out there.

Told me her real name finally and I lost my burner phone and she will no longer reply to my text messages.

I've seen her walking around CF before, I assume she is still a SW unless her "babydaddy" is out of prison.

It has been some time.

Just reminiscing, but I will always have a pretty penny set aside incase she pops back up.

Would love intel on all similar spinners.Dude your post back then is why I initially pulled the trigger on her. Thank you for that. I saw her regularly despite the shitty setup for a few months and the service was very basic (CBJ, mish) but her little spinner body kept me coming back. Plus she was always polite and down to earth. Last time she offered a car date since the home situation with family members wasn't very good at the time. She stopped responding recently to me as well so I'm guessing LEO / babydaddy is definitely pressuring her. Wish I could find similar providers.

RH Treller
06-16-17, 13:36
Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.

Magilla5
06-16-17, 13:51
I see Mandy probably once or twice a month and don't have any issues hooking up with her when I want to see her. If I have the itch to see her I'll give her a couple of days notice to know if her and my schedules matches up. If you do some planning ahead and treat her right you should be fine.

Maybe some of you guys have bad luck with her or you didn't treat her right from the beginning so now she doesn't really care to see you anymore.

I don't know, I'm sure some of you guys who didn't have good experiences with her are no angels yourselves.

But in reality some of you guys need to grow the hell up because what we do and what they do is not consider normal behavior and we should be glad that she provide the services she does.

In the end YMMV is always at play to some level.I have been seeing Mandy for well over 1 year, the most I ever waited is 20 minutes and worth the wait, if you go to the doctor how often are they on time? When you go to the bank, do you wait in line? She never once been a no show. The advice I have you guys complaining about her is find someone else if she is so bad.

The day will come when she quits the business because of all this BS and we all will be crying.

M.

Lips1963
06-16-17, 14:05
Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.I noticed a Pricilla on backpage, is this the one? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/me-or-its-free-your-colombian-goddess-has-arrived-highly-reviewed/6661591.

If so, could you please tell us price, and exactly WHAT those restictions were? BBBJ or covered? DFK? And price? Thanks.

RH Treller
06-16-17, 15:25
That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.

I noticed a Pricilla on backpage, is this the one? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/me-or-its-free-your-colombian-goddess-has-arrived-highly-reviewed/6661591.

If so, could you please tell us price, and exactly WHAT those restictions were? BBBJ or covered? DFK? And price? Thanks.

AddictedToTheP
06-16-17, 16:22
Hello fellow posters, I am moving to RI from VA in 2 weeks and will be looking for a new girl to dream about. I don't mind donating a higher amount for good service and looks. I prefer under 30 and white or latina. Any help will be appreciated and I'll share any girls I come across once I move.

Member #5633
06-16-17, 17:16
That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.What was the damage? Since everything is covered, will assume she won't take it in the snatch or down the hatch. Can you blow on her tits or ass?

Lips1963
06-17-17, 09:33
That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.Thanks very much! Because I certainly WOULD have minded both of those restrictions, I just can't see the point of covered blowjobs and no kissing's virtually a deal breaker. So you definitely saved me some time and money! Thanks.

Jolem
06-17-17, 11:59
The advice I have you guys complaining about her is find someone else if she is so bad.I can understand mongers who had good experiences with Mandy. I did too. Providing their POV and experiences.

But what's with this white knight crap about shutting people down who are providing a factual report about a bad experience? 'Oh we'll miss her when she's gone' has nothing to do with sharing experience. Good, bad, indifferent. With a provider with fellow mongers.

In a word: chill.

RChris11
06-17-17, 20:56
On my way from CT to the Cape and thought about stopping off the trip for a body rub. Anyone have any info on his one?

http://capecod.backpage.com/Therapeu...neads/27080096

Or, any other suggestions for massage / body rub with at least the possibility of HE on the way from CT to the Cape.

Thanks.

CaddilacBoy1
06-17-17, 21:16
Hello fellow posters, I am moving to RI from VA in 2 weeks and will be looking for a new girl to dream about. I don't mind donating a higher amount for good service and looks. I prefer under 30 and white or latina. Any help will be appreciated and I'll share any girls I come across once I move.If you don't mind them little older I recommend Isabella. I see her regularly never a disappointment.

http://attitude-isabella.escortbook.com

CaddilacBoy1
06-17-17, 21:50
Has anyone experienced this mature provider in Warwick.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-relaxation-tgif-6-16-with-a-touch-of-class/6776008

BarebakRussian
06-17-17, 22:45
Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.Pricilla looks great. Her ad mentions massage, is that something that was on the table, so to speak? What was her rate for your experience? PM if you prefer, thank you.

LuckyDuck
06-18-17, 12:01
I'm calling later today to see what the deal is, just wondering if anyone else has been with her. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/when-youre-looking-for-sophistication-with-a-naughty-edge/7459603.

Dear Diary
06-18-17, 13:57
Has anyone experienced this mature provider in Warwick.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-relaxation-tgif-6-16-with-a-touch-of-class/6776008I have seen Michelle a few times and enjoyed her company. All services offered in a nice safe setting, but everything is covered.

ElHammer
06-19-17, 16:21
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everything-youre-l-king-for/7487408

Has anyone seen this one I've been trying to call and text but I get no response looks good searched the # and found more pics deff interested.

Hopontome
06-19-17, 20:21
Hey ElHammer I agree. That post will never respond. If someone has had a different experience please speak up. I have contacted her from several numbers and even a landline and nothing. I suspect this is perhaps a prank by some idiot or a way for LE to monitor frequency of board activity.

Banjomania
06-19-17, 23:31
I have seen Michelle a few times and enjoyed her company. All services offered in a nice safe setting, but everything is covered.I saw her once and got full on GFE after a lengthy and decent massage. BBBJ and CFS. The setting is excellent and she is very nice. Mature, larger MILF but not BBW. We had a mix up the first time we tried to get together and did not ultimately connect. The second time persistence paid off and it was quite a fun time.

ConGorilla
06-20-17, 06:45
As a general rule of thumb I avoid any and all posts that don't have local area codes.

Hey ElHammer I agree. That post will never respond. If someone has had a different experience please speak up. I have contacted her from several numbers and even a landline and nothing. I suspect this is perhaps a prank by some idiot or a way for LE to monitor frequency of board activity.

Member #5633
06-20-17, 07:56
Hey ElHammer I agree. That post will never respond. If someone has had a different experience please speak up. I have contacted her from several numbers and even a landline and nothing. I suspect this is perhaps a prank by some idiot or a way for LE to monitor frequency of board activity.She has BP posts all over the country. Looks hot but has no reviews either ter / live escort.

Srtmdc
06-20-17, 12:45
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-works-80-pecial-your-caramel-treat-discrete-avail-24-7/6534363

Hello men,

Has anyone seen her? I looked for reviews but came up empty.

TIA.

BarebakRussian
06-21-17, 08:09
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-works-80-pecial-your-caramel-treat-discrete-avail-24-7/6534363

Hello men,

Has anyone seen her? I looked for reviews but came up empty.

TIA.I saw her a few weeks ago. Thinner than her pics, but not in a bad way. She's not quite as busty as those pics would lead you to believe, but she has a nice body despite some strange scars on her back. Half hour with top off and HJ for $100, implied more was available. I wouldn't repeat probably but we just didn't hit it off.

AllBizniz
06-21-17, 19:08
Number ends in 0661. Google search doesn't come up with much but what does turn up isn't terribly great. Sent the picture below. I'm thinking it had to have been one of those slim pickin kind of nights if I reached out and don't recall.

https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-island/providence/escorts/8012303I don't mind taking a stab at that at all.

If the menu and numbers are good I'll give it a go.

AllBizniz
06-21-17, 19:13
Please take a look at my recent post, post #210 on the Boston Bare Back Ladies forum here on USASG. I think that post will anwser most of your questions.Thanks for that.

If the time is right or I'm in a crunch I might take the risk on her.

I've been looking for a new spinner like herself.

AllBizniz
06-21-17, 19:14
Dude your post back then is why I initially pulled the trigger on her. Thank you for that. I saw her regularly despite the shitty setup for a few months and the service was very basic (CBJ, mish) but her little spinner body kept me coming back. Plus she was always polite and down to earth. Last time she offered a car date since the home situation with family members wasn't very good at the time. She stopped responding recently to me as well so I'm guessing LEO / babydaddy is definitely pressuring her. Wish I could find similar providers.Yes I can usually last awhile, never got the swing of it with her.

Body to kill for.

I'm in a desperate search for a replacement hahaha.

ConGorilla
06-22-17, 06:54
She's in town for a few days and I'm thinking about booking. Anyone have any experiences with her they'd care to share?.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

ConGorilla
06-22-17, 11:46
Phone didn't paste the right link.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-discerning-girl-next-door-bbw-visiting-6-26-6-28/6653131

She's in town for a few days and I'm thinking about booking. Anyone have any experiences with her they'd care to share?.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

BrenBabo
06-22-17, 15:11

https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-island/providence/escorts/8012303I have seen her a couple times and it was well worth it. I saw her twice in one weekend and will definitely be repeating soon. Great body and attitude. You have to build trust but once you do she will reward you. I bought her room so not a great guide for price but if you want other details hmu.

ConGorilla
06-22-17, 16:56
When you cop an attitude right out of the gate. I'm all set.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-afternoon-your-lovely-american-indian-here-let-me-relieve-your-stress-away/7530053

Krappenschitz
06-22-17, 21:04
Don't waste your money on Angela Morgan. Pics look ok but she is much bigger in person and has an attitude bigger than her ass. Complains alot and thinks she is worth big bucks. Refuses to do most of the basics. Not worth 300 plus dollars.

Phone didn't paste the right link.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-discerning-girl-next-door-bbw-visiting-6-26-6-28/6653131

Krappenschitz
06-22-17, 21:14
Did not post this, and do not know if it is true but wanted to share just in case

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/state-police-and-warwick-police-sting-at-warwick-hoteks-please-read/7536073

ShayAllDay
06-22-17, 21:53
Interested in her. 508-686-1875 Is the number she looks good and says "me or it's free" anyone experience her?

JastempRI
06-23-17, 11:58
Looking for a double BBJ team, had Molly and her mother? Couple years back was ok but I think she is solo for the most part now. Kimmy and her blonde friend I also know of, but wayyyyyy too many scam stories for me. Any suggestions would be great.

Prometheus77
06-23-17, 17:41
Had a really nice visit with Amelia, wasn't sure she was still around since she hasn't posted an ad in awhile. Buy she is, and still as good as has been reported previously. Very cute BBW, great skills, and a super nice girl. PM if you have any questions.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amelia-lollipop-late-night-special/6538388

Fly Dangler
06-23-17, 21:16
Interested in her. 508-686-1875 Is the number she looks good and says "me or it's free" anyone experience her?Searching for Pricilla shows she has had quite a few reviews here on the forum in the recent past, including a few in just the past week. You should probably learn how to use the forum search tool.

Lips1963
06-24-17, 12:47
Has anyone been to see this one? Any feedback? Safety of incall? Services? BBBJ or covered? I've seen her ads around on RI and southcoast MA backpage for quite a while, but have not seen any reviews.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/southcoast/508-687-2268/1/182353

JayWho
06-24-17, 15:07
Has anyone been to see this one? Any feedback? Safety of incall? Services? BBBJ or covered? I've seen her ads around on RI and southcoast MA backpage for quite a while, but have not seen any reviews.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/southcoast/508-687-2268/1/182353First time poster long time lurker. I have seen her before. She is located in fall river by the supermarket. Didn't partake in FS. BJ was covered and just okay. Location was semi discrete. Charged 80 but negotiable. Location was safe and she was cool. Very weathered face and a smoker.

PM for more details.

P Sil
06-24-17, 17:22

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/southcoast/508-687-2268/1/182353Saw her a few years ago. Not a memorable experience, not horrible, not particularly good. Never repeated. Very nice body with nice boobs but looks every bit her age, which I believe is noticeably older than advertised.

IAmAzn
06-24-17, 20:18
Saw her last night. Great girl and great location next to the airport!

She has big tits and a big ass on a short frame. Nice looking face. She travels up from NY so you may or may not catch her in rhody. Everything was covered. Use her number starting with 508.

Lips1963
06-25-17, 10:37
I tried asking about her before, but I think that post got lost in the wash--so I'll try again. This girl looks MIGHTY familiar! I attached a pic this time. She looks like she could be a wild ride! Has anyone been with her? Menu? Safety of incall? Thanks.

http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/

FloydFec1
06-25-17, 11:34

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMenI saw her first in Jan 2014 or so, and she was good. She hadn't been jaded, and truly seemed interested in providing a quality visit. I saw her again in 2015, and she was strictly business, more interested in getting me out of her appt so she could do whatever. I haven't seen her since then, and don't plan to. She just isn't fun anymore.

Stay Safe.

FF.

WrestleMe
06-25-17, 15:19
I tried asking about her before, but I think that post got lost in the wash--so I'll try again. This girl looks MIGHTY familiar! I attached a pic this time. She looks like she could be a wild ride! Has anyone been with her? Menu? Safety of incall? Thanks.

http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/I have seen her on a couple of occasions. I was set up with her from another girl I used to see that was getting out of the business. She is pretty much open to most anything and gets into the action which I like. The only drawback is trying to schedule with her as it can be tough. PM me if you want more details and maybe with someone for me as I like variety.

ConGorilla
06-26-17, 08:37
Set to see her after work.

Anything I should know about ahead of time?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ミ-prε964;964;1406;-and-sω949;949;964;-youρscαlε-girl-945;951;gεlιqυ949;945;957;945;/6545806.

Iman2765
06-26-17, 08:47
I do agree that 300 is to much but she very much open to most in my encounters with her. She was my 1st encounter when I entered the play land and it was not great the first time as it was my issues but I have seen her a couple more times after and it was a GFE experience. She is a big girl but she was very passionate, sweet and really was making sure I had a great time. She has over 40 reviews on The othEr boaRd and 6 this year with raving reviews. She is also reviewed here in the Worcester board and elsewhere. Sorry you doid not have a good time.

Don't waste your money on Angela Morgan. Pics look ok but she is much bigger in person and has an attitude bigger than her ass. Complains alot and thinks she is worth big bucks. Refuses to do most of the basics. Not worth 300 plus dollars.

MattBr
06-26-17, 11:05
If you do a search of her number it leads to pics of someone who is more svelte and those pics match a different number.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-548-0014/24/154782/ff

Set to see her after work.

Anything I should know about ahead of time?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ミ-prε964;964;1406;-and-sω949;949;964;-youρscαlε-girl-945;951;gεlιqυ949;945;957;945;/6545806.

MattBr
06-26-17, 11:09
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pictures-i-will-have-you-begging-for-more-401-359-9958/6610510

Hello guys if your looking for a sweet treat I am the one. My name is Tiah I do not send pics so please don't ask all my pics are recent. Please call me if your serious I can host I'm 5'4 brown eyes long black hair 36 b chest caramel skin. Coke bottle shape and apple booty call me now 401-359-9958.

Xoxo.

Unfortunately, the reason why you will be begging for more is that she is not that pretty and the service is terrible. Went to see her a couple of years back when she advertised massage. Only had a couch, she was clothed (and was thankful for it, the pics are her but VERY flattering), the apartment was a disaster and she had zero skill, finesse or sensuality.

I was internally begging for something MORE fun, someone MORE good looking, and a MORE clean apartment.

Tyco69
06-26-17, 14:36
I will be in the Providence area later this week and I need some info on Lexxi digits 207 618 0578, could not find any reviews, so I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger.

Thanks.

Tyco69.

ConGorilla
06-26-17, 16:32
Was wondering if anyone could verify or had any follow up info.

Did not post this, and do not know if it is true but wanted to share just in case

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/state-police-and-warwick-police-sting-at-warwick-hoteks-please-read/7536073

ElHammer
06-26-17, 19:27
Was wondering if anyone could verify or had any follow up info.I have been seeing some shady posts on BP so I wouldn't dought it stay safe out there guys.

ConGorilla
06-26-17, 19:32
Typewriters. 2 of them. Didn't notice them on my first visit.

While there is a lot of similarities of the description of her location, Renee, of the typewriter collection fame, could have never been described as a tall drink of water who is about 5'10" Can't possibly be her.

DTRider17
06-27-17, 01:50
If you do a search of her number it leads to pics of someone who is more svelte and those pics match a different number.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-548-0014/24/154782/ffI seen her about 1 month or 2 ago, at her hotel room. She opened the door, pics were accurate started off great til we got to the FS portion. I smelled something horrible. I thought maybe it was just the odor in the room. Once I finished I pulled out and there was a big stench of something. Def not healthy. If you can get pass the smell. Go for it. I think I might try again to see maybe if she just hadn't showered.

BarebakRussian
06-27-17, 08:29
I'd like to say that Destiny is just Mandy in fast-forward, but I can't say that. She lacks the technique and apparent passion for the deed. What saves her is her personality and nice body and of course the unbeatable price. I'd honestly pay more just to snuggle with her while she alternates between hand and mouth. That's what happens in my fantasies, anyway.

I'd like to say Lauren is Destiny with a cover, but I can't even say that. She does have a really nice apartment in Pawtucket. She is a former Simple Pleasures / Repose girl, currently independent. I've been seeing sporadically for 3-4 years. First time experiencing her head game, nothing to write home about. I think you have to see her more than once for an expanded menu which may include FS. I paid $120 for a half-assed rub and the CBJ rush job.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-of-the-best-the-best-way-to-relax-five-star-provider-great-body-works/6879888

Lips1963
06-27-17, 10:20
This little freak has been discussed on here but has not been advertising in quite a while:

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/617-388-8944/1/73682

I see she has recent ads up again with a different number (which always raises red flags in itself):

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-spoil-u-in-all-the-right-places/7579663

I know some of you guys have seen her, maybe you can comment? Her reviews on the major board are very diverse, some good but some really shitty. Has anybody seen her recently? I'm mainly worried about safety with this one, any possible pimps and thugs etc?

Thanks.

TwinSnow99
06-27-17, 10:56
This little freak has been discussed on here but has not been advertising in quite a while:

I see she has recent ads up again with a different number (which always raises red flags in itself):

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-spoil-u-in-all-the-right-places/7579663

I know some of you guys have seen her, maybe you can comment? Her reviews on the major board are very diverse, some good but some really shitty. Has anybody seen her recently? I'm mainly worried about safety with this one, any possible pimps and thugs etc?

Thanks.I've been wanting to see this girl forever but everytime I look at her face I'm reminded of this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEt5dEOcW0I&feature=youtu.be&t=2m44s

Member #6016
06-27-17, 15:32

Thanks.She's okay, bigger than the pics tell but pretty face and sweet girl. Decent head. We kept the door open which was weird as dudes were walking by occasionally in the hall. As I was leaving two of her make roommates offered me some blow, which they were both clearly pretty amped up on. You're right to feel a bit cautious but those 2 dudes I ran into were friendly at least.

Dood508
06-27-17, 18:31
I saw her a couple years ago when she was in Woonsocket. If remember it being kind of rushed and not that passionate. I never repeated. The best thing I can say is that I remember her being kind of affordable so if you really have to try her for yourself it probably won't break your bank.

Thanks.

Lips1963
06-28-17, 08:53
We kept the door open which was weird as dudes were walking by occasionally in the hall. As I was leaving two of her make roommates offered me some blow, which they were both clearly pretty amped up on. You're right to feel a bit cautious but those 2 dudes I ran into were friendly at least.Thanks for that info! This is why this board is SO useful! I do understand that many girls have handlers, but are, nevertheless safe to visit. But in this case I think I'm all set. Because you are a braver man than I am, Mr Expletive!

Moonshiner
06-28-17, 22:45
I have been texting back and forth with this girl. She sounds like she could be a great spinner. Does anyone have any advice to contribute.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-freak-and-super-sweet/6943368Handy,

How do you attach BP pictures that do not go away when the ad goes away? That is pretty cool. You can PM me the answer or move it to off topic so others can learn as well. That is a real valuable tool and I wish I was better at the digital world. Please feed me some information. I have seen a couple others do it but not to many. Most just post the link to the ad and when the ad is gone the pictures are gone.

ConGorilla
06-29-17, 06:29
If you scroll down a little theres a section that says ADDITIONAL OPTIONS you can attach photos to your posts. Hope that helps.

Handy,

How do you attach BP pictures that do not go away when the ad goes away? That is pretty cool. You can PM me the answer or move it to off topic so others can learn as well. That is a real valuable tool and I wish I was better at the digital world. Please feed me some information. I have seen a couple others do it but not to many. Most just post the link to the ad and when the ad is gone the pictures are gone.

LoveDog
06-29-17, 12:12
Olivia from Main Street in Pawtucket with phone numbers ending in 3091 and 4113 is a ripoff. She takes the $$ then leaves and 2 men chase you out of the 3rd floor apartment.

SteveInRI
06-29-17, 13:05
Thinking of taking the plunge with this MILF tomorrow. Can't find any reviews or other info out there. Thanks!

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/are-you-ready-for-the-best/6748578

LBrad52
06-29-17, 15:45
Olivia from Main Street in Pawtucket with phone numbers ending in 3091 and 4113 is a ripoff. She takes the $$ then leaves and 2 men chase you out of the 3rd floor apartment.3rd floor over a bar?

Techie401
06-29-17, 17:03
I saw her first in Jan 2014 or so, and she was good. She hadn't been jaded, and truly seemed interested in providing a quality visit. I saw her again in 2015, and she was strictly business, more interested in getting me out of her appt so she could do whatever. I haven't seen her since then, and don't plan to. She just isn't fun anymore.

Stay Safe.

FF.Must be a YMMV situation, because I met with her a few times last year and early this year, and she was always a pleasure to be with. Seemed to me that as long as you treat her how she likes to be treated, she'll treat you the same way back. I think Angela's one of the more genuine people I've ever met through this "business". She can afford to charge what she charges because she's clean, sane, and if you're into plumper women, she's beautiful. I'd love to see her again, but I've pretty much quit seeing escorts for my own emotional and financial health. If you're looking for a sweet woman who isn't going to skeeve you out, Angela's a great choice.

Ruiner21
06-29-17, 20:06
Thinking of taking the plunge with this MILF tomorrow. Can't find any reviews or other info out there. Thanks!

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/are-you-ready-for-the-best/6748578Let us know how it goes.

Skatar018
06-29-17, 20:20
You can also usually copy & paste the ad that contains the number in your post, so if the link breaks, the post you made still contains the number & numbers help a lot when searching for info.

You may want to check with A2 as the site is in direct competition with others sites. http://specwriteronline.com/ISGClassifieds/Default.aspx.

However here in the Northeast there are not a lot of postings from women, not sure why that is but I always wonder.

How do you attach BP pictures that do not go away when the ad goes away?http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Images

How to Upload Your Photos
Adding photos to the Forum is easy.
1. Log In.
2. Go to the section and thread where you want to post your photos.
3. Select the "Post Reply" link at the top and bottom of the page of reports.
4. The program will open a "Submit Report" window.
5. Enter a title for your report (optional).
6. Enter a title for >Enter your report, or just a few words to describe your photos.
7. Scroll down the screen to the "Additional Options" section.
8. Select the button labeled "Attach Photos or Files".
9. In the popup window, select the "browse" button and then select the image file on your hard drive that you want to upload.
10. Continue using the Browse button to select additional image files.
11. When you are finished selecting the image file you want to upload, select the button labeled "upload".
12. Wait a minute as the image files are uploaded to the Forum's server. The program will advise you when the upload is complete.
13. Select the button labeled "Close this window" to close the popup window.
14. Review your report and the image files you have selected to post. You can make any changes you wish.
15. If everything is okay, select the button labeled "Submit Report".
Congratulations, you have successfully added your photos to the Forum!

GrafDog1
06-29-17, 21:05
If you scroll down a little theres a section that says ADDITIONAL OPTIONS you can attach photos to your posts. Hope that helps.Don't know how to include photos in PM's and posts. Would like to learn how. Can't find the "ADDITIONAL OPTIONS" that you referenced. Some more info please?? Thanks.

Andrew7O
06-30-17, 13:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Gym Rat
06-30-17, 16:31
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/calling-all-slaves-mature-busty-dom-sweetheart-я1108;945;l-worship-me-little-***** /6836738.

Can't find much info.

Prometheus77
06-30-17, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LoveDog
07-01-17, 07:18
3rd floor over a bar?The apartment is not above a bar.

Banjomania
07-01-17, 07:20
Let us know how it goes.I have not seen her, but if she's the woman in Cranston I believe she has been reviewed in the past. Her number used to lead right to her Facebook page. Reviews were generally positive as I recall, particularly about her chest.

SteveInRI
07-01-17, 10:14
I have not seen her, but if she's the woman in Cranston I believe she has been reviewed in the past. Her number used to lead right to her Facebook page. Reviews were generally positive as I recall, particularly about her chest.Thank you very much for the feedback. Very much appreciated! I'll set something up this week and post the details.

Prometheus77
07-01-17, 11:38
Just to clarify here (because I've already gotten PMs about it), I was merely quoting the post where Andrew70 made an allegation. I was NOT making any allegation myself (quite the opposite, the allegation made is completely unfounded). Unfortunately the way this was deleted makes it look like I may have been saying something that I didn't say.

KingOfFours
07-01-17, 14:07

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/are-you-ready-for-the-best/6748578The picture in that ad looks VERY much like a lady in East Greenwich that used CE, whose real initials are CT. If that is who it is, she's been discussed on USASG before, and she's a passionate GFE and absolutely slam dunk CIP. I and many others inseminated CT easily about a year ago.

But I can't be sure that is her! I saved the images in that ad, though, and I have my own pics of CT, as well as facebook pics of her that I can send to those who are curious, assuming that you have a significant board presence on here--I will NEVER send her pics to non-contributers or sporaradic contributers--so if you can't establish credibiity, PLEASE don't clog my inbox! But those that have previously seen CT and know who I'm talking about, may wish to contact me by PM or email, so that we can try to determine whether this ad is really by CT.

Doctor Nikon
07-01-17, 14:32
It looks like she has a birthmark on the small of her lower back that should make her easily identifiable if you have any other reference photos.

The picture in that ad looks VERY much like a lady in East Greenwich that used CE, whose real initials are CT. If that is who it is, she's been discussed on USASG before, and she's a passionate GFE and absolutely slam dunk CIP. I and many others inseminated CT easily about a year ago.

But I can't be sure that is her! I saved the images in that ad, though, and I have my own pics of CT, as well as facebook pics of her that I can send to those who are curious, assuming that you have a significant board presence on here--I will NEVER send her pics to non-contributers or sporaradic contributers--so if you can't establish credibiity, PLEASE don't clog my inbox! But those that have previously seen CT and know who I'm talking about, may wish to contact me by PM or email, so that we can try to determine whether this ad is really by CT.

JWilson317BP
07-01-17, 22:29
It looks like she has a birthmark on the small of her lower back that should make her easily identifiable if you have any other reference photos.I am new to the board and definitely am curious / interested in CT, CE, or whoever she is, but I don't want to clog up anyone's inbox so I hope someone is able to confirm or clarify. Thanks.

Lumbarman
07-02-17, 04:21
I am new to the board and definitely am curious / interested in CT, CE, or whoever she is, but I don't want to clog up anyone's inbox so I hope someone is able to confirm or clarify. Thanks.Tool that ride to visit the MILF to see what's it all about, Cranston location nice area up to a big house / apartment. Call to let her know I was there and proceeded to her door and let me in, a little messy lookin but not bad. Well she is in Old Lookin sweats and tee and was suppose to be ready in a dress and heels, Not even close I asked what happen to her look that said she would be in and she mention in Laundry. Her hair in unmanageable style and from what I could make out body was of a thick being in butt. Anyway I said sorry and not what you said you would be in etc etc. No time for drama and games, I left and said have a good day. Curious to see if anyone else acn follow up.

KingOfFours
07-02-17, 10:10
It looks like she has a birthmark on the small of her lower back that should make her easily identifiable if you have any other reference photos.I checked privately with some guys who saw CT more recently, and received two reports that the girl in the ad in question is NOT CT. Those that have seen CT very recently, and who have seen both sets of pics have confirmed this. I thought initially that there was a strong resemblance, but those that have been with her more often than I and more recently than I, say that it is NOT CT. So I therefore know nothing about the girl in that ad.

As for those who expressed interest in seeing my own pics of the real CT and getting her contact info: As I said, that info will be provided ONLY to those who have already convinced me that they are safe to share that kind of info with. CT was TOTALLY UTR (And still is, now that I know that the girl in that ad is NOT CT!) And CT is a straight-up, no-negotiations needed, bareback CIP girl. Just an ordinary, normal, and attractive and horny MILF soccer mom trying to make a bit of extra cash-- she's NOT a professional wh0 re nor a druggie! In other words, I'll provide pics and contact info for her ONLY to those with both a substantial track record on a major public board like this one, PLUS a need to know. If you do not understand the reasons for this at this point, then you CLEARLY do NOT have a need to know!

GrafDog1
07-02-17, 11:46
I checked privately with some guys who saw CT more recently, and received two reports that the girl in the ad in question is NOT CT. Those that have seen CT very recently, and who have seen both sets of pics have confirmed this. I thought initially that there was a strong resemblance, but those that have been with her more often than I and more recently than I, say that it is NOT CT. So I therefore know nothing about the girl in that ad.

As for those who expressed interest in seeing my own pics of the real CT and getting her contact info: As I said, that info will be provided ONLY to those who have already convinced me that they are safe to share that kind of info with. CT was TOTALLY UTR (And still is, now that I know that the girl in that ad is NOT CT!) And CT is a straight-up, no-negotiations needed, bareback CIP girl. Just an ordinary, normal, and attractive and horny MILF soccer mom trying to make a bit of extra cash-- she's NOT a professional wh0 re nor a druggie! In other words, I'll provide pics and contact info for her ONLY to those with both a substantial track record on a major public board like this one, PLUS a need to know. If you do not understand the reasons for this at this point, then you CLEARLY do NOT have a need to know!I saw her 2 or 3 times a couple of years ago, and that's just how she looked then. Real nice titties, but didn't show much energy at all in her BBBJ. She went by Lisa. Question to guys who have seen her lately- -is her face pic accurate?" I don't seem to remember her face too well. I do remember her tits though, one with a tat (someone's name?) .

JWilson317BP
07-02-17, 14:10
Tool that ride to visit the MILF to see what's it all about, Cranston location nice area up to a big house / apartment. Call to let her know I was there and proceeded to her door and let me in, a little messy lookin but not bad. Well she is in Old Lookin sweats and tee and was suppose to be ready in a dress and heels, Not even close I asked what happen to her look that said she would be in and she mention in Laundry. Her hair in unmanageable style and from what I could make out body was of a thick being in butt. Anyway I said sorry and not what you said you would be in etc etc. No time for drama and games, I left and said have a good day. Curious to see if anyone else acn follow up.Thanks Lumbarman.

SteveInRI
07-03-17, 10:29
Tool that ride to visit the MILF to see what's it all about, Cranston location nice area up to a big house / apartment. Call to let her know I was there and proceeded to her door and let me in, a little messy lookin but not bad. Well she is in Old Lookin sweats and tee and was suppose to be ready in a dress and heels, Not even close I asked what happen to her look that said she would be in and she mention in Laundry. Her hair in unmanageable style and from what I could make out body was of a thick being in butt. Anyway I said sorry and not what you said you would be in etc etc. No time for drama and games, I left and said have a good day. Curious to see if anyone else acn follow up.I decided to take the plunge as well. Showed up and she was wearing nothing but a bath robe. I can confirm as GrafDog1 stated that the name Jonathan is tattooed over her left breast. She seems much heavier now than her photos used on BP. That's about all I can confirm. The overwhelming stench of her body odor literally gagged me. It was just too much to handle. I just threw a couple of 20's down, apologized and left. The smell was so bad that it literally made my eyes water.

KingOfFours
07-03-17, 15:43
Gents, thanks for all the correspondance! But my inbox filled up and I missed some of them! I just cleaned my inbox out so please resend! Thanks!

Dayman1
07-03-17, 22:44
Anyone seen her?

Texts quick and the pix she sends look good, not sure though.

Address she sent looks shady.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juciy-chocolate/7513523

PartTimePlayer
07-04-17, 12:13
Anyone seen her?

Texts quick and the pix she sends look good, not sure though.

Address she sent looks shady.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juciy-chocolate/7513523I also texted with her. Was supposed to see her last week but she never replied back. Might go for it after the 4th or this weekend.

Adobe
07-05-17, 15:10

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMenLate on this one, but I'll add my two cents:

I spent time with her when she was new and although she was pleasant, both her donation and the number of limits were high. I the visited again a few months later, and her donation was higher, her limits the same, and very attitude much more businesslike. But that's her prerogative, and if her regular clients don't mind, it's none of my business. I'll say she's bigger than her pics and the main event lacks passion or even the pretense of passion. At half the price of admission, I'd still consider it, but not at current rates.

Adobe.

Lips1963
07-05-17, 15:21
Late on this one, but I'll add my two cents:

I spent time with her when she was new and although she was pleasant, both her donation and the number of limits were high. I the visited again a few months later, and her donation was higher, her limits the same, and very attitude much more businesslike. But that's her prerogative, and if her regular clients don't mind, it's none of my business. I'll say she's bigger than her pics and the main event lacks passion or even the pretense of passion. At half the price of admission, I'd still consider it, but not at current rates.

Adobe.Link is already down, maybe you could post the price and ad text or the number? But I think I recall the one you mean, and the pics of this one. But is she CBJ or BBBJ and does she DFK? Thanks.

Lips1963
07-05-17, 15:36
I don't think I even need to post the link for this one--its Destiny the blow job queen in the west end in the basement with the drums with the blue hair!

Long story short--after all the fuckin' hype I finally went to see her. I don't normally go just for a blow job, but I was already in Providence and the girl I originally booked with canceled.

Destiny is a nice girl! In fact really cute! And yeah, I have to admit it was nice fondling her sweet tits (which is as far as she'll go with naked roaming) while blowing a spermwad in her mouth for just 40 bucks.

But the QUALITY of the blowjob? In my opinion BELOW average. Too mechanical, not enough eye contact, and technically a lot worse than many of the girls I see regularly who do it better. But for me its usually just foreplay anyway. So, just my two cents on Destiny for what's its worth. The great thing about this hobby is that every individual has different preferences. And for my preferences, Destiny just gives, at best, an average BBBJ. But if I'm in the west end and horny will I be back anyway? Probably! Because you can't even get a decent steak dinner for less than 40 bucks these days, let alone an average, yet decent, blowjob!

Hopontome
07-05-17, 16:24
Complete waste of time and no way in hell was ever a playboy model.

You can do far better at an AMP.

Too many limits, everything covered, a bit overweight.

Don't do it.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-former-playboy-model-from-japan-visiting-providence-until-6pm-only-independent/7610188

JayWho
07-06-17, 10:20
Had a dream about this chick for a massage. She told me to park down the street. She comes out the back door and lets me in to a small apt. Bed was in the living room. Asked if I really wanted a massage. I said no and she got down to business with a BBJ. Pics are not her but close. She is average looking but she was nice. Her add usually runs with another with a different number. Services were okay nothing to write home about. Might repeat because of the convenience. Time is scarce for me at the moment. So I have to move quick LOL.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-special-sunday/43805623

CaddilacBoy1
07-06-17, 18:32
Has anyone had opportunity to visit this sexy MILF? Any feedback appreciated.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/xxx-staring-you-and-me/7650198

NY Monger
07-06-17, 20:42
I read the board but am looking for someone special and fun. Will be back up in a week or so. Looking for higher end.

Please PM, thanks!

Tax992
07-06-17, 23:51
Looks like she is back around again. Well kind of anyway. Can't be doing just massages but haven't found out personally.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-college-girl/7658648

Mm4228
07-07-17, 08:55
Any intel on this one who is advertising on BP? 42 YO blond?

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-relaxation-with-a-touch-of-class/6776008

JWilson317BP
07-07-17, 10:46

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-relaxation-with-a-touch-of-class/6776008Ref #8347 & 8350. YMMV?

Lumbarman
07-07-17, 11:43
Any info on this little lady, may do a visit soon, made a call and was very willing to get together for a nice 1, play. Said she was in the Prov area 2-3 yrs back.

https://milfy.com.providence.hoxnif.com/post/22618909/

Fly Dangler
07-07-17, 13:22

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-relaxation-with-a-touch-of-class/6776008I'm pretty sure if you use the forum search feature you'll find at least one pretty recent review of her.

Added on edit: Actually there are two reviews from mid June time frame

Banjomania
07-08-17, 08:05
I'm pretty sure if you use the forum search feature you'll find at least one pretty recent review of her.

Added on edit: Actually there are two reviews from mid June time frameShe's mostly massage, but YMMV. I ended up with CFS after a pretty decent massage. The setup is very nicely done. Easy parking and very discrete. She's an older small BBW. Well worth it.

Mm4228
07-08-17, 09:38
Thanks for the advice. Think ill pass on that.

Big Head
07-08-17, 10:26
I saw her pictures on the FB and knew how she looked like. Older, bigger, not attractive, very casual, big saggy tits, but was not a turn off for me. Decent BBBJ+CIM+SW, but she could not DT, we just could not make it go all the way in, though she really tried while I was holding her head. She is a nice person and not expensive.

-BH.

Member #6016
07-08-17, 10:38
Looks like she is back around again. Well kind of anyway. Can't be doing just massages but haven't found out personally.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-college-girl/7658648You're right. Just got back from this one. Holy christ it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this hobby. Sweet, hot petite girl and a real honest worker. Treat her well, gents.

Shisca301
07-08-17, 10:56
I saw her pictures on the FB and knew how she looked like. Older, bigger, not attractive, very casual, big saggy tits, but was not a turn off for me. Decent BBBJ+CIM+SW, but she could not DT, we just could not make it go all the way in, though she really tried while I was holding her head. She is a nice person and not expensive.

-BH.Where did you see her pics? I used to visit here a while back,. Love to see a pic.

Thanks.

Kilrain
07-08-17, 11:58
I concur. This is an accurate description. And she'll travel, at least inside the city. She's always broke, and nearly always available; so getting her to come over is easier than ordering a pizza.

-BH.

Kilrain
07-08-17, 14:54
Just saw "Angelique". This one: http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E3%83%9F-pr%CE%B5%CF%84%CF%84%D5%BE-and-s%CF%89%CE%B5%CE%B5%CF%84-u%CF%81sc%CE%B1l%CE%B5-girl-%CE%B1%CE%B7g%CE%B5l%CE%B9q%CF%85%CE%B5-%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B1/6545806.

So the pictures are real, but a couple years old; she is chubbier now. Not BBW, but definitely chubby. (She'll be BBW soon, I'm betting.) Still, she's pretty, and sweet. Nothing suspicious about her; my spidey-senses were calm. The BBBJ was good; nothing to write home about, but it did the trick. She takes direction well. Covered doggy was tight, and she got into it. Then the cover came off and I finished CIM, which she then spit into the trash (like I care).

Damage was 1.0. There are better deals, but I had a yen for some strange, y'know? I may repeat.

Lumbarman
07-09-17, 10:13
You're right. Just got back from this one. Holy christ it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this hobby. Sweet, hot petite girl and a real honest worker. Treat her well, gents.What was so Hot about this one you say! Honest worker? Anyway what was the lady like experience. Donation Etc.

Member #5633
07-09-17, 11:31
Just saw "Angelique". This one: http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E3%83%9F-pr%CE%B5%CF%84%CF%84%D5%BE-and-s%CF%89%CE%B5%CE%B5%CF%84-u%CF%81sc%CE%B1l%CE%B5-girl-%CE%B1%CE%B7g%CE%B5l%CE%B9q%CF%85%CE%B5-%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B1/6545806.

So the pictures are real, but a couple years old; she is chubbier now. Not BBW, but definitely chubby. (She'll be BBW soon, I'm betting.) Still, she's pretty, and sweet. Nothing suspicious about her; my spidey-senses were calm. The BBBJ was good; nothing to write home about, but it did the trick. She takes direction well. Covered doggy was tight, and she got into it. Then the cover came off and I finished CIM, which she then spit into the trash (like I care).

Damage was 1.0. There are better deals, but I had a yen for some strange, y'know? I may repeat.A hundy seems fair for BBBJ, FS and CIM finish. Thanks for review. Had seen her pics on ter, she looked cute but no reviews. Often not a good sign. I was about ready to take the plunge as things in Worcester area have been pretty bleak. And even Providence ads have not looked much better.

Member #5633
07-09-17, 11:40
She is back posting on BP under massage. Those who have seen her before will obviously recognize her. I last saw her summer of 15. That said, she resurfaced recently and I was up to seeing her. Thankfully, several of you threw out some red flags, non specific, but enough to concern me. I probed more and get more specific information from others, all saying the same thing. True or be not, enough to keep me away. Why take the chances in an already potentially risky hobby. So I'm saying thanks for the heads up, as I had no clue. That said, I suggest anybody new to her, be careful. I would also do some research on this sight to see prior reviews to see what you may be getting into.

PartTimePlayer
07-09-17, 12:00

I remember there being some talk on here about her and proceeding with caution. Not exactly sure what the deal was but those who are interested might want to look into it before they partake.

If anybody knows what I'm talking about please PM me with details.

LuvEmHott
07-09-17, 13:10

I remember there being some talk on here about her and proceeding with caution. Not exactly sure what the deal was but those who are interested might want to look into it before they partake.

If anybody knows what I'm talking about please PM me with details.There was talk about an Ally who went by Ally Cat who was a SW & a crackhead who would advertise on BP on occasion. As HAH described her, she was merely a SW with a smartphone. This isn't her. Not sure if that is whom who are referring to.

HTownHobbyist
07-09-17, 13:57
She's mostly massage, but YMMV. I ended up with CFS after a pretty decent massage. The setup is very nicely done. Easy parking and very discrete. She's an older small BBW. Well worth it.

Thanks for the advice. Think ill pass on that.Hey, come on now.

Small + Big Beautiful Woman = Beautiful Woman.

Because, 'small' cancels 'big', right?

JastempRI
07-09-17, 16:34
You're right. Just got back from this one. Holy christ it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this hobby. Sweet, hot petite girl and a real honest worker. Treat her well, gents.Confused I guess.

RandomFragment
07-09-17, 16:58
Happened to stumble onto her profile a couple of days before I saw the report here. Cute girl.

There was talk about an Ally who went by Ally Cat who was a SW & a crackhead who would advertise on BP on occasion. As HAH described her, she was merely a SW with a smartphone. This isn't her. Not sure if that is whom who are referring to.

Dayman1
07-09-17, 17:52

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-college-girl/7658648Who's she? Reviewed under that name here?

Lumbarman
07-09-17, 22:03
She is working at same location as this DUDE= http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-muscle-massuer/6580823, Same hours and pics in ad, And of the massage room that they use, LOL. Must be buddies them two. Some one mention it's out on Charles St near a tile company.

HardNlong13
07-09-17, 22:34
Haven't had the chance to make a post to the other site on Red. Scoped out the place for a min or two. Thought it was safe so let her know I was outside. Came in sat down. Place was clean. Last room of the place.

Booty was big for dog, bouncing like crazy. She was freshly showered. Not my particular taste for DATY. Ended finishing in mish, so unknown in regards to CIM. She did all the cleanup which is a plus. Might revisit her.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juicy-encounters/7572098

LBrad52
07-09-17, 22:35
You're right. Just got back from this one. Holy christ it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this hobby. Sweet, hot petite girl and a real honest worker. Treat her well, gents.Hey bro, PM me on this one ASAP.

LBrad52
07-09-17, 22:38
Who's she? Reviewed under that name here?Charles st. Ally remember there was talk on her last year or so. Search the board or pm me.

PartTimerrr
07-10-17, 06:38
Pm if anyones dreamt with Ciara (or whatever she goes by now).

Fly Dangler
07-10-17, 10:50
You're right. Just got back from this one. Holy christ it was one of the best experiences I've ever had with this hobby. Sweet, hot petite girl and a real honest worker. Treat her well, gents.Any chance you could provide a more informative and/or meaningful review?

BarebakRussian
07-10-17, 18:43
Has anyone spent time at Repose with Michelle? I think she's new-ish to this place, maybe she came from Opulence? Looking to discover what's on her menu and the damage that I'll incur.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/repose-spa-and-wellness-a-relaxing-retreat-all-american-staff-always-great-discounts-til-9/6712145

Member #5633
07-10-17, 18:55
Any chance you could provide a more informative and/or meaningful review?If I may interject. The girl is Allie. Used to live in Charles. Skinny, no tits, lots of ink. If you've seen her, you know the deal. If not, I suggest doing your homework and make a more educated decision on seeing her.

Member #6016
07-10-17, 21:28
Allie: Good bb foreplay, good covered doggy. Passionate and just like the pics.

By "do your research" men are saying "watch out". I really wish I knew that before I saw her. I wish this forum allowed certain verified OGs to post more info because I may be in some real shit right now for not knowing this--and I did search the forums before going. Someone please pm me with specific details about what I may have gotten into, I really don't see much out there about her. I just thougt it was the hot girl from pornhub. Fuck me.

Diamond: Demons. Straight up robbed me.

I am bad at this hobby.

Member #6016
07-10-17, 21:46
Just realized that there are multiple pages of info if you search for ally. Yeah, look it up, dudes. Not worth it, holy shit I'm worried now.

Fly Dangler
07-10-17, 22:04
If I may interject.Interject all you want, but I think my request was worthy of a meaningful response, something better than "she's better than double stuff Oreos".

JohnGulbany
07-11-17, 01:12
Has anyone seen her on BP? She's in the warwick column and is smokin hot, might be too good to be true. She's been posting for awhile but I haven't read any buzz about it on here. Anyway, any info on her would be great. For reference, she says she's brazil BRRR.

Member #6016
07-11-17, 04:48
Interject all you want, but I think my request was worthy of a meaningful response, something better than "she's better than double stuff Oreos".I feel you, my description was weak--I don't take long with these visits so there isn't much to say. The head was amazing but Sputty is just trying to bring something MUCH more important into the light. I'm glad him and a few others reached out to me ASAP. If you look through all 3 pages when you search for her, you'll learn all you need to know but in summary:

1. Porn star service, hot spinner with no tits. Qv for 1 or less.

2. Cause for serious concern. Let's just say "honest" wasnt a great way to describe her.

Sorry for dragging this out but hopefully everyone's caught up now. I don't want my initial review to send people her way uninformed.

Trev6272
07-11-17, 07:18
If stumbled onto the social media page of the girl in the pic while looking for another provider. I know I've seen this pic in a BP post, but cannot remember the name. Anyone know who she is?

Member #5633
07-11-17, 08:13
Interject all you want, but I think my request was worthy of a meaningful response, something better than "she's better than double stuff Oreos".Sorry, just trying to help, that maybe by my description you may have known her and therefore not really needed the op's review. Just threw it out in case he didn't add anything more. So that you or anyone else would now know that she has been reviewed and can look her up. Which, with her, would be wise.

MattBr
07-11-17, 08:49
If stumbled onto the social media page of the girl in the pic while looking for another provider. I know I've seen this pic in a BP post, but cannot remember the name. Anyone know who she is?Nikki in Woonsocket.

The good: cute, tight little body.

The bad: roommate (that allegedly does the same thing and is around), rough / dry hands for the massage, no covers (I brought my own), shorted time (but I wanted to leave anyway but would have opted for shorter time), at least 10 years older, kind of boring. Otherwise it was a VERY lackluster (and short) BBBJ, but it wasn't doing anything for me anyway, some attempts at kissing but I didn't really want it.

I would not repeat. She quoted 150 for an unrushed, full GFE hour with multipops. Was out of there in 25 minutes.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...urself/6611114

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...unwind/6595422

Dayman1
07-11-17, 09:37
http://providence.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/seekonk-only-latina-service/6611694

Any one seen this one? Looks cute and good latinas are always hard to find.

GrafDog1
07-11-17, 10:45
Anyone know anything about Dominique from Cranston. She says she's unrushed, 37 yo mature bbw. I see several ads, but no reviews? Any help? Pm is fine.

Phaty Bat
07-11-17, 10:50
Allie: Good bb foreplay, good covered doggy. Passionate and just like the pics.

By "do your research" men are saying "watch out". I really wish I knew that before I saw her. I wish this forum allowed certain verified OGs to post more info because I may be in some real shit right now for not knowing this--and I did search the forums before going. Someone please pm me with specific details about what I may have gotten into, I really don't see much out there about her. I just thougt it was the hot girl from pornhub. Fuck me.

Diamond: Demons. Straight up robbed me.

I am bad at this hobby.http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-college-girl/7658648

Is this who you talking about? Ally posting about massages? Is this the same Ally from Charles a few years back.

Glennie
07-11-17, 10:50
Not sure if she's now posting as Nikki (per the other poster), but she used to post as Ginger with the number ending in 4297.

If stumbled onto the social media page of the girl in the pic while looking for another provider. I know I've seen this pic in a BP post, but cannot remember the name. Anyone know who she is?
Saw this one the other day, the one with a pic of her in pigtails (the one who was recently reviewed for the handjob for cigarrettes story). She's pretty hot in person but definitely pretty strange too. Paid. 6 for head--terrible frantic head for 2 minutes then she unsuccesfully tried to upsell, then pressured me to finish on her ass. Unsatisfying.
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/secretly-sinful-seductive/6611114

Well took on shot on-this one the other day looking for a change, tex and made arrangement in Woonsocket area for a SV stop asking. 8 which seemed fair. Get to location and tex that I was there so after a minute she comes out at door to greet and walks me in, She notes that a friend is asleep on the sofa in the living room so be quiet and go into this small bedroom we do. Now I hear a knock on the kitchen door which is next to the room I'm in and she tells me to stay put and goes to get the door WTF I say. Anyway in comes this guy with a pack of Cigs for her and standing there waiting to get in with her, Now there is 2 of us in this room and she sez to me can you wait in the other room a few minutes I do and to my surprise LOL she is doing a HJ on this guy for the delvr of Cigs. With an open door to the bedroom, Yek. Now she is ready for me and sends this guy on his way. Now I'm saying to myself this chick is crazy and ask for. 8 donation to do a HJ deed which I say no way sweet lady and excused myself and said that was good entertainment but I got to go. Left her saying what's the matter etc. She did have a nice looking body and fairly good attitude but not for me this day, If you do a ph search on the number you will see other pics which are accurate. Last as I was going out the door she wanted a ride to exchange Cigs because they were not the correct kind. LOL not happening.

Mr RicFlair
07-11-17, 15:10
If stumbled onto the social media page of the girl in the pic while looking for another provider. I know I've seen this pic in a BP post, but cannot remember the name. Anyone know who she is?Yep that's Nikki, I've seen her a few times in the past, pics are dated she's a lot more worn now. Decent little body tho nice & tight vag but weak BJ at best. But she has some serious issues & will rob you blind given the chance & never comes thru on her promises if paid upfront. That being said she can take a nice pounding, just bring exact change & pay after she performs. If given the chance exptect to be scammed though, so don't give her the chance.

Xerxes2
07-11-17, 15:27
http://providence.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/seekonk-only-latina-service/6611694

Any one seen this one? Looks cute and good latinas are always hard to find.She is Euro-Asian, As in half Filipina. Two dreams. Superb experience. Extraordinarily talented. Very seductive. She is curvy, nice twins, very accommodating. Treats you like a lover, no DFK though. Interesting time limit, in a good way. I will leave it at that.

Guyver73
07-11-17, 16:19
Yep that's Nikki, I've seen her a few times in the past, pics are dated she's a lot more worn now. Decent little body tho nice & tight vag but weak BJ at best. But she has some serious issues & will rob you blind given the chance & never comes thru on her promises if paid upfront. That being said she can take a nice pounding, just bring exact change & pay after she performs. If given the chance exptect to be scammed though, so don't give her the chance.I used to see her many times in the Woonsocket area. She was my goto girl for a while about a year ago. Last I heard she checked into a rehab place in providence.

All I can say she never robbed me and always had a great time with her.

Krappenschitz
07-11-17, 18:09
Channel 12 said she grabbed a handful of needles at the time of her arrest. With this other guy on gun charges. She was fun in the past but man that mugshot looks awful. Thought she was dead, but she isn't. Yet.

http://newsparot.com/2-arrested-in-north-smithfield-after-crack-cocaine-gun-found-in-car/

AsianBob
07-11-17, 18:54
I've seen this one post before quite a bit. Her ad recently popped up again. Wanted to see if anyone had any prior experiences.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-italian-snow-bunny-seeking-perfect-gentleman/7634598

Guyver73
07-11-17, 20:03
I've seen this one post before quite a bit. Her ad recently popped up again. Wanted to see if anyone had any prior experiences.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-italian-snow-bunny-seeking-perfect-gentleman/7634598Looks cute good luck, and happy hunting.

Prometheus77
07-11-17, 20:05
Channel 12 said she grabbed a handful of needles at the time of her arrest. With this other guy on gun charges. She was fun in the past but man that mugshot looks awful. Thought she was dead, but she isn't. Yet.

http://newsparot.com/2-arrested-in-north-smithfield-after-crack-cocaine-gun-found-in-car/Is that really the same person who's been discussed recently? I can't imagine anyone seeing her and not immediately realizing what was up. Or am I confused here and this is someone else entirely?

Krappenschitz
07-11-17, 20:38
Is that really the same person who's been discussed recently? I can't imagine anyone seeing her and not immediately realizing what was up. Or am I confused here and this is someone else entirely?Yes she is the original Ally, sometimes Ally Cat or Liz B, not the one who currently is posting. HAH called her a streetwalker with a smartphone. Used to hang around Elmwood alot, This is what she used to look like. Check out the comments on the WPRI Facebook page. Yikes.

Prometheus77
07-11-17, 21:01
Yes she is the original Ally, sometimes Ally Cat or Liz B, not the one who currently is posting. HAH called her a streetwalker with a smartphone. Used to hang around Elmwood alot, This is what she used to look like. Check out the comments on the WPRI Facebook page. Yikes.I mean, even in those old pictures, it's pretty apparent that there's trouble brewing there.

AllBizniz
07-11-17, 22:07
I used to see her many times in the Woonsocket area. She was my goto girl for a while about a year ago. Last I heard she checked into a rehab place in providence.

All I can say she never robbed me and always had a great time with her.GTFO.

She is the worse of the worse.

OMG if you want something decent ask and I can send you 3-5 numbers.

I was actually just getting some retribution, just sent her halfway across the state for wasting my time MONTHS ago.

Lolol.

Immature of me I know, but I've been drinking tonight.

But seriously be forewarned don't SEE HER.

She will rush you, upsell you and service is goddamn awful.

The teeth on her, the stench of her, and her attitude.

Ugh.

I don't even think her body is anything to want.

But to each their own I guess.

Will always be on my shit list.

Member #6016
07-11-17, 22:24

Is this who you talking about? Ally posting about massages? Is this the same Ally from Charles a few years back.Yes that's who I'm talking about. I wasnt around for charles street so I can't answer to that.

She's not the crackhead who just got arrested at wal mart. This girl I saw looked healthy.

But I am 99% sure the one I saw was the one from that pornhub video.

Still not going back LOL.

LBrad52
07-11-17, 23:43
The ally that I had some of you guy's pm me about is not the one in photo below. Just to clarify I was referring to Ally from Charles street.

I apologize for any confusion.

LBrad52
07-11-17, 23:49

Is this who you talking about? Ally posting about massages? Is this the same Ally from Charles a few years back.Yes that is ally / allie from Charles street.

MisterChop911
07-12-17, 06:16
She is Euro-Asian, As in half Filipina. Two dreams. Superb experience. Extraordinarily talented. Very seductive. She is curvy, nice twins, very accommodating. Treats you like a lover, no DFK though. Interesting time limit, in a good way. I will leave it at that.Can you add a little more info? BBBJ? $$? Interested in checking her out myself!

Xerxes2
07-12-17, 09:49
Can you add a little more info? BBBJ? $$? Interested in checking her out myself!Depends if she likes you, and 1.

Zinni
07-12-17, 17:39
Anyone know anything about Dominique from Cranston. She says she's unrushed, 37 yo mature bbw. I see several ads, but no reviews? Any help? Pm is fine.There's reviews for her but they are under the name Liz / Elizabeth / Liza. Pictures aren't her but they are similar. You could do worse but you could also do a lot better.

Lumbarman
07-12-17, 20:06
This looks interesting, Any idea / info on her haven't seen that face around before, Hoping to make a dream of this within the next day or two. Any info before hand would be appreciated. Will report back.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensational-snow-bunny/7734283

LBrad52
07-13-17, 01:06
This looks interesting, Any idea / info on her haven't seen that face around before, Hoping to make a dream of this within the next day or two. Any info before hand would be appreciated. Will report back.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensational-snow-bunny/7734283If she says she lives on mineral spring ave in north prov. She's a skank.

Xerxes2
07-13-17, 13:37

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensational-snow-bunny/7734283She is the girl in the pics. Much younger looking in person. Very nice and firm body. Flat stomach. Small up top. BBBJ upon request. DFK upon request. Very Clean. Somewhat giddy. Extra Tight. Smells Great. However, just lays there. But very sweet personality. Works with another, but not present.

Half 1.

Lumbarman
07-13-17, 19:33
She is the girl in the pics. Much younger looking in person. Very nice and firm body. Flat stomach. Small up top. BBBJ upon request. DFK upon request. Very Clean. Somewhat giddy. Extra Tight. Smells Great. However, just lays there. But very sweet personality. Works with another, but not present.

Half 1.She new to the scene, what else you think on the menu that can be ordered?/ When did you jump on this gem and where is hosting! PM if needed Thanks.

Mm4228
07-13-17, 23:59
Met with her this week. She is not ally of previous george st. Posting.

Her name is chrissy. Pics are same as post. Small spinner.

Lolipop, safe CFS, light kissing. Confirmed she is d / d free.

http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=7658638&oid=7658648

Liecam
07-14-17, 01:02
Hey, does she look familiar to anyone? Someone have any experience with her?

NY Monger
07-14-17, 09:56
Hi folks,

Returning next week after a hiatus. I've read the board but looking for someone more UTR, safe, and hopefully hosting off the beaten track as the night has a thousand eyes.

Please feel free to PM, appreciate any and all help. Stay safe and healthy.

Handiman69
07-14-17, 11:23
Does anyone have any experience with this girl?

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hott-girl-4-u/7658648

RandomFragment
07-14-17, 13:16
I'm pretty sure that's Ally again. Search this thread for other recent posts on her.

Lumbarman
07-14-17, 14:53
I'm pretty sure that's Ally again. Search this thread for other recent posts on her.That's the Ally from Charles St. Most Deff. Why all the mis belief about it. OMG.

She has a Salon shared with a male doing body rubs so I have been told from a reliable person, he has the same backround in ad on BP. As her.

CockPunch
07-14-17, 22:32
She looks like someone I link up with a few yrs ago. One of the members actually knew her in rl so when I met her I had FS no message or none of that I met her we had pizza I took her to my suv and got busy she was sweet and nice. I kept in touch with her in social media and I believe she is doing good not sure if she's doing this for need or because she enjoys or because it's all she know?? Idk but my experience was good this was at least 2 or maybe 3 yrs now.

Handiman69
07-15-17, 01:49
Yes she is the original Ally, sometimes Ally Cat or Liz B, not the one who currently is posting. HAH called her a streetwalker with a smartphone. Used to hang around Elmwood alot, This is what she used to look like. Check out the comments on the WPRI Facebook page. Yikes.She really looks like hell. Too bad.

JWilson317BP
07-15-17, 01:55
I got a hit on this one and I know I've seen her face pic before but I forget her name and would like to do some research. Any help would be appreciated and of course I would post results if we meet. Thanks.

Handiman69
07-15-17, 01:59
Yes that's who I'm talking about. I wasnt around for charles street so I can't answer to that.

She's not the crackhead who just got arrested at wal mart. This girl I saw looked healthy.

But I am 99% sure the one I saw was the one from that pornhub video.

Still not going back LOL.Can someone send me this pornhub link or a clue on how to find it. Thanks.

Trev6272
07-15-17, 06:29
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-spend-time-with-me-guaranteed-you-will-see-fireworks-with-m-e/6667340

Texted and talked to this one last night. She's been posing for a while, but I don't remember seeing any reviews on her here, and couldn't find any elsewhere. Anyone take the plunge with her yet? Almost pulled the trigger last night, but decided to be smart and get more info first. There are a couple of links that say she might be working with LEO when I did a Google search, but not sure how accurate.

Member #5633
07-15-17, 06:58
Can someone send me this pornhub link or a clue on how to find it. Thanks.No idea how to send the link. But you can go back for past reviews and find it. I did. It took some time but I found it. This was a while ago and unfortunately do not remember the review # or date. You can also go to Pornhub, do streetwalker search and some of Hah's videos are there. Not sure if the Ally one is. Better yet, go see her and film her yourself.

Rob O
07-15-17, 07:17
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-spend-time-with-me-guaranteed-you-will-see-fireworks-with-m-e/6667340

Texted and talked to this one last night. She's been posing for a while, but I don't remember seeing any reviews on her here, and couldn't find any elsewhere. Anyone take the plunge with her yet? Almost pulled the trigger last night, but decided to be smart and get more info first. There are a couple of links that say she might be working with LEO when I did a Google search, but not sure how accurate.She had been discussed (a little bit) in #8376 and #8369. She does look fantastic. I had thought of giving her a try a little while back, but never did.

Tkool
07-15-17, 09:37

Texted and talked to this one last night. She's been posing for a while, but I don't remember seeing any reviews on her here, and couldn't find any elsewhere. Anyone take the plunge with her yet? Almost pulled the trigger last night, but decided to be smart and get more info first. There are a couple of links that say she might be working with LEO when I did a Google search, but not sure how accurate.She been reviewed on this board. Go back to post # 8376 Read the post it is not good.

NY Monger
07-15-17, 10:52
Any experiences with her? Thanks, as always.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everything-youre-l-king-for/7715658

Rob O
07-15-17, 11:43
Any experiences with her? Thanks, as always.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everything-youre-l-king-for/7715658The pictures belong to Emma Moand at emma. Moen https://vibbi.com/emma.moen. She is a Swedish fitness model. I am surprised that she is in RI, but it makes sense with Newport being a destination spot for many tourists. All joking aside. If you do find out that the person looks like Emma, please let us know. A lot of us would be very interested. Thank you.