PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FunNow748
01-25-15, 21:41
Went here a couple times now.

The girls are not supermodels by any means, but they are not as bad as they could be.

They are fairly friendly and the place tends to not be crowded.

The parking there SUCKS.

Like they have enough room for about 15 cars and that's it.

They offer private area lap dances for. 2.

And 15 min for. 5 and 30 min for. 9.

They have dancers Wednesday thru Saturday nights. There tend to be quite a few dancers on duty. I think I counted 6 or 8 girls.

A couple of them are certainly worth the stop by.

NO COVER. That is what made me drive all the way there. I figured if I didn't see anything good I'd just leave.

I actually won a lapdance.

Every so often they come around with raffle tickets for either a dollar or two and the winner gets a lapdance with the dancer of their choice.

Haven't heard of any extras but I am also usually not able to afford much anyway.

LurkingDog
09-16-18, 18:02
So, I have been to this club that is literally out in the woods after the last two home football games. I have to admit, must if the reviews are pretty lame but they do have a Facebook website presence and have done professionally created photos of the girls so I thought I would try it out. First off, it's a $20 cover (for guys - $15 cover for ladies and $30 cover for couples). Pretty steep. Second, it's BYOB. Third, EVERYONE there smokes so be forewarned. Fourth, is a strictly no. Touch club but the lappers I have received are reasonably high mileage. They are essentially $20/4 minutes (done on a timer, not on the song) and the shortest dance you can buy is 8 minutes. I've had dances from Peaches, Jade, and Scarlett and all had good qualities to them. Be warned, there are cameras in the lap dance area which are essentially separate booths with reasonably comfortable couches and curtains across the doors. Some curtains are more transparent than others. The dancers get totally nude both on the stage as well as in the booths. The quality of the dancers is remarkably high for a place that is out in the middle of nowhere. Mostly of the Caucasian variety- but all shapes and sizes. The music is played almost painfully loud and it's primarily sexually explicit rap. Overall, if you don't mind smelling like an ashtray, have a pretty good sized party budget, and don't greatly value your hearing, you can have a good time here. You WILL need you gps to find it, however, and they are open 9:00 pm to 5:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays only.

LD.

Doug300
09-17-18, 07:33
Been by there many times but haven't stopped. Used to hear really good stories about the place years ago. Looks sort of run down or did last time I was by. Thanks for the report. Answered all my question.

LurkingDog
04-10-19, 15:13
Was back in this part of the state and I knew from previous visits that this place had extended hours. Arrived in at about 1:30 am and the parking lot was packed. Paid my $20 cover and got 20 singles and went in. Again, I think I was the only one there who wasn't smoking -- this alone may preclude any future visits. As people have mentioned before, the stage is a large cross with a pole in the center and 3-5 girls are dancing on various portions of the stage in various degrees of undress (it's advertised as a nude club and indeed many of the girls get nude, some, however, do not) and they collect dollars from the patrons who are sitting in chairs around the perimeter. There is a raised smaller area in the back with a couple of couches and another smaller stage with a pole that for the first time in my experience was being used by a party. The lead bouncer kept the dancers cycled between the main stage and the back stage.

The collections of dollar tips along the stage in usually pretty fun depending upon the dancer. Usually a short Stevie, a flash of the goods or some sort of acknowledgement is given, And the dancer usually have a thick pile of ones under their garters after a round of dances.

I got dances in the back from Scarlett and Josie -- there's a weird vibe going on as apparently one of the popular dancers in the club was recently killed -- at least that's what I was told. If you're planning to get a dance, be forewarned, it's definitely one-way but can be reasonably high mileage depending upon the girl. Unfortunately, neither of the girls I had were really into it. Also, is has happened that a girl will finally get you to bite on getting a dance with her. . . . and then she gets called up to the stage. So, you've paid for your dance and then have to wait. I don't know if it's done intentionally or if the ownership and the girls trying to get private dances are just totally out of sync. Anyway, it's very irritating. I don't know if I'll return in the future.

LD.

RunDmc1972
10-25-19, 11:25
This place is very unique. It is off a major 4 lane route highway. It appears dangerously close to roadway. They are too frugle to buy neon so they have painted the building in neon. If a drunk clown opened a strip club this is what it would look like. They open the doors at 10, but not the stage till 3,5,6 depending. I arrived around 1 in the afternoon. There was only 1 car in parking lot. I walked in and greated by a bare foot women who I would learn was a former dancer. She was very professional. She explained there was only 1 girl present and I could get lap / dances VIP if I desired. I explained to her I was traveler and had questions. She explained the club was bring your own everything beverage wise. Beer, wine, liquor, cooler, ice and cups the club had nothing. She did mentioned she preferred if I drank hard liquor she would appreciate if I had a driver, she was concerned about drunk drivers.

She invited me to sit down and drink a few of the beers I brought and after a while engage in a dance or 2 .

I listened and spoke to her and karma. They spoke about real estate, school districts, dogs, boyfriends and club promotions. After a hour (A regular showed up and that got the party started.

Karma took me to the couch and then selected three songs on the juke box. The lap dance was pretty aggressive and very physical. I got 3 dances for 50 with a 10 tip, I was satisfied. As I left I told the lady I would return.

Later with a friend. To guarantee my return she advised me my door fee would be waved. A strip club that cares about customers and do things to show it.

Several hours later I returned with friend in tow. Was permitted to go in no cover. Bonus. My friend got hit for $15. I think there was one other customer. They had 4 dancers including the aforementioned karma. She is white black hair. Plus. (Generous low 6, good attitude) The other 3 girls were all heavy. Fluffy, thick and sloppily fat. Two under 25 years and one hard ridden 35 blonde. All three were battling for last place. Hard to call they were a generous low 2 and did not seem very smart tho they were friendly. One was wearing no shoes and ragged mismatched socks. They have two small stages. The second stage was closed. Unfortunately there was no place to sit except stage side. So the girls. Would just camp in front of you expecting tips.

The Blondie daisy (Explained there were lap, table, VIP dances were available she clearly explained the menu was like her ass wide open. She demonstrated with her hands what activities were available. No no no. 15.00 cover charge is jarring at first, but considering you will not be spending $6 for a beer and 10 for a mixed drink its a deal.

If they had more attractive girls (besides karma) it could be a great night. Unfortunately with the current line up not so much. I made my friend sit there and drink for a few sets. Bragging how happy I was that I did not fleeced for. 15 considering talent.

As we were leaving a small box next to the second stage. It contained random single stripper shoes and dingy bras and panties. Looked like a goodwill collection box regurgitated.

LurkingDog
10-25-19, 23:01
This place is very unique. It is off a major 4 lane route highway. It appears dangerously close to roadway. They are too frugle to buy neon so they have painted the building in neon. If a drunk clown opened a strip club this is what it would look like. They open the doors at 10, but not the stage till 3,5,6 depending. I arrived around 1 in the afternoon. There was only 1 car in parking lot. I walked in and greated by a bare foot women who I would learn was a former dancer. She was very professional. She explained there was only 1 girl present and I could get lap / dances VIP if I desired. I explained to her I was traveler and had questions. She explained the club was bring your own everything beverage wise. Beer, wine, liquor, cooler, ice and cups the club had nothing. She did mentioned she preferred if I drank hard liquor she would appreciate if I had a driver, she was concerned about drunk drivers.

She invited me to sit down and drink a few of the beers I brought and after a while engage in a dance or 2 .

I listened and spoke to her and karma. They spoke about real estate, school districts, dogs, boyfriends and club promotions. After a hour (A regular showed up and that got the party started.

Karma took me to the couch and then selected three songs on the juke box. The lap dance was pretty aggressive and very physical. I got 3 dances for 50 with a 10 tip, I was satisfied. As I left I told the lady I would return.

Later with a friend. To guarantee my return she advised me my door fee would be waved. A strip club that cares about customers and do things to show it.

Several hours later I returned with friend in tow. Was permitted to go in no cover. Bonus. My friend got hit for $15. I think there was one other customer. They had 4 dancers including the aforementioned karma. She is white black hair. Plus. (Generous low 6, good attitude) The other 3 girls were all heavy. Fluffy, thick and sloppily fat. Two under 25 years and one hard ridden 35 blonde. All three were battling for last place. Hard to call they were a generous low 2 and did not seem very smart tho they were friendly. One was wearing no shoes and ragged mismatched socks. They have two small stages. The second stage was closed. Unfortunately there was no place to sit except stage side. So the girls. Would just camp in front of you expecting tips.

The Blondie daisy (Explained there were lap, table, VIP dances were available she clearly explained the menu was like her ass wide open. She demonstrated with her hands what activities were available. No no no. 15.00 cover charge is jarring at first, but considering you will not be spending $6 for a beer and 10 for a mixed drink its a deal.

If they had more attractive girls (besides karma) it could be a great night. Unfortunately with the current line up not so much. I made my friend sit there and drink for a few sets. Bragging how happy I was that I did not fleeced for. 15 considering talent.

As we were leaving a small box next to the second stage. It contained random single stripper shoes and dingy bras and panties. Looked like a goodwill collection box regurgitated.Hey Run. Thanks for the review. I tried here once. . . And it was closed. Glad you got a little bit of action and fun.

LD.

RunDmc1972
11-03-19, 15:29
I was really hesitant about going here. I searched all the review sites and was unable to locate any real information. It is located in 50/50 residential area / commercial area, slightly run down. The building is not much to look at. Minimum signage. Decent size parking lot well lit. $20.00 cover. Bring any and all your alcohol and mixers. The only thing downside is They politely request you turn in cooler at bar and they will dispense drinks. The inside is perfect. Plenty of seating, bar, lounge and stage. The stage is small to medium size. Music was excellent. Decent sound system, not too loud. 10-13 girls on a Saturday night. It seemed first hour a new girl arrived every 15 minutes. Nice. They had 2 high 8's several 6-7's and only one 4. Most of the girls stopped by table to introduced themselves. Sassy and ivory made the best impressions. Sassy's impression was so strong, I will be returning this Wednesday. They had a girl there who looked like snookies twin. I strongly believe all the entertainers strongly believe in " customer satisfaction". Dances are $ 25/1. $75/4. 30 min VIP 200.60 min $300. They also have a "bed dance" (The dances are held in room with 4 love seats (1 along each wall) the girls are friendly and the security levels are appropriate. All the girls were probably 20-30 except for the 1 four. She was probably mid 30's and was the most aggressive pushing the various dances. She promised everything under the sun. The staff was professional and friendly. The club was very clean. The crowd was decent, not too packed but enough to keep party hyped. I did see a full fledged amish dude enjoying himself (hat, spenders, beard) which was a first. I will be returning and recommended you stop by and say hello.

RunDmc1972
11-17-19, 12:42
Thanksgiving party. November 22 2019.

This place is very very low key. It is the car max of strip clubs. No hustle or haggle. Clean. Reasonable price drinks. Parking sucks. Girls are all thin. 6 ➕. Lexie is my fav. Young blonde. Lots of tats.

MartyBass864
10-23-20, 09:31
Was there Thursday night, got there around 9 ish. 5 customers 2 dancers. The 1 has been there well over a year. Very late 30's early 40's pleasant enough, thin. But just does not get my engine running. The other dancer dipped out after I was only there for a few minutes which left 1 dancer. WTF? She was mid 20's but kinda chunky. Saw two girls come in and speak briefly. I hope and belief they were inquiring about employment. They need to hire them now. While this place is laid back it is not as innocent as I once believed, bit still does not appear to be a 100% full service club. YMMV. I desperately miss Lexie and Lacey. Sparky big time.

MartyBass864
11-05-20, 23:59
1 dancer on Thursday. This place is now non smoking due to lcb. Due to Covid rules you must by something that resembles food. I really liked this place, but in the last year it has slowly went down hill. They are either unable or unwilling able to attract any decent talent. It is a shame. The place is big enough and clean enough to be a jem. But if they have no talent. The guys will not come. No one is making any money or having any fun.

MartyBass864
11-06-20, 00:04
Thursday night, 1 tall dancer blonde, cute. But the stage was closed it was lap dances only. Ugh. Amazing how they keep doors open. We in this area desperately need a worthy spot. Passions seems to be the only spot in area worth a visit currently.

MartyBass864
01-29-21, 11:36
January 27.4 dancers scheduled.

Zero showed. No customers.

January 28.2 ugly dancers. 8 customers. Zero fun.

Gary Ridgeway
05-22-21, 13:36
More dancers then I have observed at location since my introduction in late 2019.4 girls 3 white 1 black. 3 girls are cute, one a fat white chick no. Bambi / Brittany is new to this location. She is personable. And beautiful. She appears intelligent and well spoken. Even at this club most salacious it was mostly pg. The girls do the grindage thing. And a little over the clothes handy, but is not a straight out brothel like the bee hive (yuck) or passions in kittaning (yes). Heard rumours a former dancer / bartender "laci"did FS but never experienced it. The dance I received from bambi was average to slightly above average. I love when a stripper takes off her shoes and you know the grind will be in effect. Unfortunately she was not interested in earning extra cash on property or otc. She explained if she banged every guy in the club, it would be gross for dude # 3 or 4. I explained the average customer understood the bloom was off the rose and didn't care especially, considering how she looked.

Arrived just past midnight Friday / Saturday. In the 30 minutes I was there customer count went from 15 to 3 at 1230.

Over all decent time. Was advised of up coming event at club will cover in separate post.

Gary Ridgeway
05-22-21, 14:48
Was in there Friday night and listened to the promoter of bodies in motion, Pennsylvania's only mobile strippers. He advised they will be at lake side June 18. $ 10.00 cover. I understand and support anything to jazz up this club, but I am not sure if just bringing in rando 6-9 no name traveling girls is the answer. The current set up is 3-4 girls no cover. Lake side is much more a corner dive with a few topless chicks then a full functioning strip club. I was in the area for almost 2 months in late 2019, was there most Friday and Saturday nights. I was often the first and last customer on those. Nights, yes I am that guy. The busiest I ever saw it was Maybe 20 peoples on a Saturday night. A good % were couples. A few fat dudes who are there every night milking a beer not spending a dime.

There were plenty of Saturday night's they were closed by 1 am. The bodies in motion facebook page promises dancers 300 to 800 a night. If they have the normal staff plus the bodies in motion girls that could be up to 10 dancers. I don't feel Lake side has the customer base to support these ladies. The only way bodies in motion is going to make any money is the cover charge or jacking up dance prices because it's a special event. Again I don't think customer base will react. To sticker shock. Derry is in the middle of no where. I don't believe peeps will travel for this event. The same activity happens every weekend at passions in kittaning. Pittsburgh and to a lesser extent thet bee hive. I wish them luck. If I was in town I probably would go for the novelty then immediately regret it.

TomWjfk
07-21-21, 23:46
They had a new stripper named Diamond, everything she was willing to drink. I was buying. She is early 20's with 2 kids, but clearly one on the way. She advised her man is mostly absent, and she is looking for a good dude in her life. I thought this was way to much information for a first time customer, but hey at least she was communicating. The lap dances were the best I have ever received at this club. Wow! Got some digits. I still miss Ashley, but diamond is a winner. I have had issues in the parking lot prior, but they have seen to have vanished. This club is a honey pot.

SimpSince1991
10-24-21, 14:14
Heard my favorite dancer / bartender is back Ashley, She is VERY friendly in the back I give her two thumbs up. Is open to take out, if you are not a complete scrub!. Good luck.

Suny Boy
03-01-23, 10:12
It is on 611 west of Horsham.

Plenty of girls, many young ones.

Lap dances no touch BB and down.

I liked it.