PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 02:12
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

jlee337
04-15-02, 14:11
Hey guys,
saw some action on PCH and MLK. there were 2 blonds and one had a really nice ass. I didnt pick then up but I know they are not LE. I picked up a ASIAN last week on PCH and Magnolia.
her name is evonne, really nice for a SW. I think they were out because of the races, not sure though... paid $60.. for FS and $30 for room. she didnt have a number but works Mon, Thurs and Friday's. I was suprised because LE is still in force, but she said that the best time to find her is 8:30PM to 10:30 because thats when LE doesnt bother them much! I cruised PCH and Anaheim around midnight and LE is really in force!

rodeorider
05-01-02, 11:41
I went to LB the last two days and not much happening. I saw two white SW about 1 or 2's, drugged out and bad looking. What I did see was several unmarked LE cars outs. All big chevy caprices, a gray one, blue, green and a couple others. There was three or four LE cruisers and two moter cycles out. All were at different ends of PCH. The unmarked cars were stopped hassling girls. It was way to hot for me. This was between 1 and 3 PM both days. I did make a run up LB Blvd and saw three SW around the 91, two black and one bad looking whaite girl. Not worth stopping for.

paisiello
05-05-02, 21:19
I post this as a warning:

Pick up any SWs on PCH between Martin Luther King and Orange at your own risk. I was robbed a couple of weeks ago by a heavyset black girl, and have been robbed by the women there four other times in the last year or so. In general I think all of Long Beach is a bad place to pick SWs up, but this area is particularly dangerous.

The robbery generally involves either finding an excuse to get out of the car and run once they have your money, or to threaten you or your property physically and refuse to get out of the car until you give them their money.

My feeling is not to resort to violence, and accept that you are going to be robbed occasionally in this "hobby". I don't think it is worth the money to risk arrest, injury, or worse.

Allen Eire
05-08-02, 02:45
That's why ether was invented put some on a rag & shove it in the ho's face once she's passed out you dump her in a back alley. I'm saying not you rape or rob her you just get her the fuck out of your ride without her ripping you off!

Perv45
06-29-02, 10:57
I have enjoyed the company of a couple SW's from PCH. One is a slim blond who walks super fast, but she is really small and tight in the right place. A couple others allowed greek play. For the most part, recently, I would rate the quality there a 3 and the LE level high. Only found one decent one on Anaheim, about a year ago. You would think LE would figure out that, after trying for 50 years of trying, they will never "clean up" PCH. L.B. has lots more crime problems they should be concentrating on.

Speck
06-30-02, 15:43
Actually Perv, they did kind of clean it up. Up until about 2 years ago there were quite a few decent sw's out there. Some nights 30-40 sw's with 5-6 rating a 6 or 7 on a scale of one to ten. There were a few regular white or Latina sw's in their early to mid twenties that gave great service for $25-35 BBBJ and $40-60 fs. This was from 1996-2000. That action is dead and I agree with your assessment that the average quality in that area is now about a 3. Pretty bleak.

donations
07-01-02, 01:21
Drove through LB today on PCH,about 2 p.m saw a few WSW near 7-11,I had to see a friend,when I drove by again saw a few more SW and one of them I seen earlier,went into 7-11 to get some water and get a closer look,she was decent,on the thin side rate her a 6.5 to 7 in looks,she was trying to get a trick so I left and went home.I got bored drove back out to LB,she was still there at 8 p.m., tried to get her but missed out,tI'll try again tomorrow. Oh by the way,since I live near Torrance,did notice lately SW's on PCH in the Harbor City/Lomita area.Seen a good looking blonde,wasn't sure but when I seen her jump in a car,I knew she's a sw.Definately worth a try,rate her an 8 in looks seems to be about 20 - 24 yrs old.She's out there in the evenings I think when it gets dark don't know how long though,watch out for LE,they try to hide down the street,but if you look for them you'll see them. Later!

donations
07-07-02, 21:54
tommy,
I think I seen Jessie,today about 5 p.m,is her hair dirty blonde about midback lenght?She look decent in daylight,couldn't stop though,had my cousin with me and he needed to get home by 5:30.I went back,didn't see her,maybe check again tonight.Oh that blonde you seen going to Torrance was her name Cherokee?If it was not worth it to me,asking too much for a BBJ.Well keep on looking and stay safe !

Speck
07-12-02, 08:15
At about 2am last night there were several sw's out that qualified as train wrecks. About 8-9 sw's, none better than a 3, on Anaheim between Atlantic and Junipero and on PCH from Obispo to the 710.

sexxx69
07-17-02, 11:17
Careful near cherry st guys. Ron La Mantia from redondo beach got busted there picking up junkie ****** near there twice!

HighnDry
10-06-02, 18:22
Ok guys here's my story of Long Beach, was cruising down PCH for about an hour and saw nothing and then near PCH and Santa Fe I saw 2 BSW. Usually I don't pick up BSW cause I had bad experiences in the past but I was horny and they were very young. So I picked up this one who asked $40 for BJ, I talked her down to $30. I didn't want to go to a motel because again past experience with BSW always rushed and ...... anyway I decided to do it in the car and save $$ just in case it turns out to be like the past but I was shocked when she asked me in the car if I wanted a slow BJ or a fast BJ, I'm like wow an option! Obviously I picked the slow version and man was she good, whew After we were done she said that was the best cock she ever sucked. I know she lied but it felt so good it’s by far one of the best experience I had. I scratched my head and said why didn't I go to a motel. She is from AZ and she gave me her number but on Saturday she said she was in Anaheim when I called, actually I called couple of times but couldn't hook up. I'll keep trying

HighnDry
10-07-02, 01:39
She is very young around 19 thin small tits beaded long hair, there were two of them one short and she was also thin and around same age. her name is Kima.

Hammer_G
10-09-02, 05:38
I moved from Texas. Since Harry Hines (Dallas) was cleaned up by the police, I had picked up working girls in the bar (or pub). No need to make the decision so quickly. Take your time to find the right girl.
I am tired of cruising on the street for nothing. In this area, is any bar (or pub) where you can pick up working girls ?

dieter
10-16-02, 10:29
I've been in and out of the hobby for a few years, depending on cash flow. My personal choice is usually AMP's in the Hawthorne/Torrance/Compton/Carson area. I know of many, but haven't been to one in a while.

Here's the Q: Can anyone recommend what they would consider the best in this area? Product of choice is table shower followed by an unhurried CBJ. Best looking/youngest girls are preferred. GFE would be nice, but I know that's usually reserved for the regulars.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

(cross posted from the LA forum for wider audience)

dieter
10-23-02, 09:45
Check the Long Beach Press Telegram, the local paper. They have
an "Adult Services" section in the classifieds. I can vouch for over
1/2 of the MP's that advertise in there as providing what you (and
all of us) are looking for. The one in Los Alamitos is the exception
and is legit. The services are all adequate if not remarkable.

Disclaimer: Getting a young, pretty, GFE is never a given. YMMV
depending on the girl, you, time of day, winds of politics, the
quality of the daily kimchee, etc. etc. But if you are tired of
doing it yourself, these places can help you out.

dieter
10-23-02, 10:09
Frankly, I'm getting a little bored with the Korean MP's. Does
anyone have any info on maybe a Viet or Latina place? Something a
little different?

South Bay, Long Beach, Downey, or OC is great. There was some talk
about a "Modeling Studio" in Montebello, but I don't have good enough
intel on it. A lot of these reports are great for tips and tricks, but
don't give enough clues as to "where".

Mcessvar
10-23-02, 12:44
I've been to quite a few AMPs in the Long Beach/South Bay area over the years and have had few stand out experiences. Once was my first time at one of the Inglewood places. Gorgeous long haired Korean girl with a real desire to enjoy the sex. Second was my first time at a place that's still open in North Long Beach, another Korean with a tight little body and a gap tooth smile.

Sadly, everyone else was shit. 45 year old flabby Koreans and "You come yet?" Mexican girls. In one place (that shall remain nameless) I had a girl that was so loose that I probably could have fisted her with no drama.

Bottom line: I could drop $150 bucks for 25 minutes at an AMP (after door charge and tip) or I could book an independent for $200/300 for an hour and get a GFE. If I wanted to do a T-Girl instead, I'd be back down to the $150 or even less for a quick fuck and a huge gee wiz factor. What AMPs have going for them is speed and convenience. There's no phone call, no "call from a payphone" and there's almost always a girl available right now, no waiting.

I don't know what my point was, but I do know I miss the easy logistics of New Zealand's Chat Parlors.

eastcoaster
10-23-02, 14:54
New to the LA scene, drove down PCH, saw a few nice looking wsw, turned around and they were all gone. I never see anyone pick them up, but they disappear so fast.

Frustration setting in !!

Is this common that you see them you have to grab them right then, or do I seem to have very bad timing?

Magnetman
10-23-02, 19:24
mcessvar!

where abouts is this north long beach amp? what's the name? sounds close to where i work. thanks.

eastcoaster
10-23-02, 19:38
How do I access the lastreets yahoo site?

RomeyClone
10-23-02, 23:17
Originally posted by dieter

South Bay, Long Beach, Downey, or OC is great. There was some talk
about a "Modeling Studio" in Montebello, but I don't have good enough
intel on it. A lot of these reports are great for tips and tricks, but
don't give enough clues as to "where".

Downey has two places that I know of, but I havent been to either of them.

The modeling studio isnt in Montebello, it's closer to the El Monte/Rosemead area. I havent been there yet, but I have a few good recommendations and may scope it out this weekend. Will advise.

clone
romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com

Mcessvar
10-24-02, 11:59
Magnetman-

Would be happy to swap info off list. Don't want to post too much info on public list, in case LE hasn't gotten them down.

mcessvar@netscape.net

svicttor
10-25-02, 04:24
artesia health therapy on downey ave. in n lb. nice latinas there. man i visited this one hot latina.. about a c cup with a nice pear asss. man i enjoyed myself. 40 to get in 1st time i tipped 80..2nd time same girl 60 and she didn't even ask for the tip up front....beautiful...

Cheapskate
10-25-02, 23:11
I've been in and out of the hobby for a few years, depending on cash flow. My personal choice is usually AMP's in the Hawthorne/Torrance/Compton/Carson area. I know of many, but haven't been to one in a while.

(cross posted from the LA forum for wider audience)

Industrial Studio
1807 Bullis Rd
Compton
310 537 5624
9am to 10 pm 7 days

svicttor
10-29-02, 13:17
i live in long beach and was wondering if someone could give me a good contact #. Ithanks in advance

Texavery
10-30-02, 03:42
svicttor , Where about do you stay? and, what abouts would be interested in?

http://www.russiapost.com/

dieter
10-31-02, 10:42
Was driving down PCH last night between Temple and Redondo about 8. Spotted long time WSW Melissa (brown hair, thin lips)and stopped for a reunion. After about a dozen turns, wound up on a dark, lonely street and she re-aquainted me with her excellent shoot and spit technique. I had been considering visiting one of our find AMP establishments that day, but now there's no need and I'm $120 in the black.

She was there with her "neighbor" who didn't look half bad, so boys, don't dispare....they're out there.

CJerk
10-31-02, 14:33
Hello Fellas, **** RIP OFF WARNING ****

Last night I took a venture away from my normal stomping grounds and drove PCH from Signal Hill to Magnolia in the OLE' LB. On my way down the hill near Ohio and Molino. There was a WSG with straight black hair. She was about 506, 130lbs. She was walking westbound on the southside of the street, in front of the tall tan apartment building. She was one of those "Good from far, but far from good," gals, she wore baggy clothes, very deceiving. Anyway, I rolled around the block to meet her on the side street. She hoped in my car and we played the show me yours game for about two minutes. After a short discussion, I realized she was not what I was willing to pay for. Well, being the gentleman that I am, I did not want to just say she smelled like the back stall in the truck stop and looked like my toothless wonder of a sister, so I used my standard lie "I got to go to the ATM." Well she had answers for my excuse and every rebutal I had in my slippery tongue fortay("There's one at the 7-11...etc"). Finally she said, "I need something for getting in your car." WHAT THE F!?*%$@? I told her I was not paying her. She insisted several times and finally I told her to get the F$%@ out of my car. I was getting ready to slap her into the next week, when she started to get out, sayin' she was not going to close the door (whatever). She attempted to hit me, but I reached into my center console and pretended I was going for a piece, it worked. She also said I was lucky she did not break my window. Then she threw something at my car window. What a bhiatch. I just drove off, but contemplated getting out and kicking the shit out of her, which I am sure many of men have done many of times before, hence is why she works the boulevard and puts herself in harms way. Besides, I am not into mistreating providers, regardless of their behavior (extreme behavior is the exception). I am glad I went with my instincts and did not pursue the deed with her, it would have been bad service.

This situation did start making me think. I am going to start packing a little Dr. Pepper...spray that is, just for this type of rip off.

I hope none of you are paying these gals for "just getting in the car" when you decide against going for the deed. I remember reading a couple of other posts stating they gave the gals a 5 or 10 spot just to make them get out of their ride. Dudes don't let these gals extort from you, it makes it easier for them to do it to the next guy or start thinking they actually deserve big bucks.

Anyone experience the same on PCH? After spending about 2 hours cruisin' PCH, I came to the conclusion that of all the spots I frequent (LA to RIverside) PCH is the toughest and the casual monger has to be exceptionally careful of thugs, bhiatches and LE. By the way, not much out there to brag about.

Peace out

CJ

dieter
10-31-02, 14:42
Originally posted by CJerk

Last night I took a venture away from my normal stomping grounds and drove PCH from Signal Hill to Magnolia <snip>

CJ,
Don't even bother west of Cherry, it's crack-city. The action is more sparse in the east, but it's there. (see my preceding post).

No need to go east of Redondo, either.

If you DO happen to find Melissa, get her cell number.

dieter

CJerk
10-31-02, 15:16
Dieter,

Thanks for the insight. Too bad I did not have it yesterday, I know I could have used it and saved myself a headache.

Peace out,

CJ

Texavery
11-01-02, 13:21
In my eyes, it is worth the while to cruse the perimeter of pch and anahiem from 710 to at least junipero, termino st , etc...Yeah man you gotta watch your ass, because people are trying to get as much as possible from hobbyests. Also, i have found the whole pch st. has something to offer , sometimes if you go past 110, you might fing Wsw's or/and Lsw's because we all know these women have more potential. Go ahead and go to Harbor/garden grove blvd. at around 12 mid. any given night. see how that goes for you, the women are true 8's,9's or even 10 caliber fem workers. more later.........peace

CJerk
11-01-02, 22:09
Hey Tex,

What time of day on average do you find the gems west of the 110?

Peace out,

CJ

CJerk
11-09-02, 17:55
Hey Tex,

I took your advice on driving west on PCH last night. I drove way out there, past the refineries (ooooh what a smell). I did not see much, partially due to the rain.

On my way back I found a cute little HSW in LB on the way up the hill, east of cherry. Her name was Serena. Nice tight package with small tits. Her face was about a 5-6, but the body was an 7-8. She was about 506, 105-110, brown shoulder length hair (kinda wavy) brown hair and a nice tight ass. She wanted 60 for fs at a motel (15 for the motel). No rush and she worked three different positions without hesitation. In all a very good experience. She denied having a cell or pager number, otherwise I would share. But if you are out in the area, I recommend her.

Peace out,

CJ

bigwill
11-09-02, 21:06
does anyone know the address or phone number for A Therapy in Long Beach. I want to hook up with Yoko or YOYO (what ever her name is). Thanks guys.

bigwill
11-10-02, 04:48
I tried to find A Therapy on Artesia today and couldn't find it. I was looking on Artesia & Downey. Can someone give me a bit of info as to where its at or ph#. Thanks for the info. How many girls do the usually have there? When does yoyo work? Thanks again.

dieter
11-10-02, 12:41
Originally posted by bigwill
I tried to find A Therapy on Artesia today and couldn't find it. I was looking on Artesia & Downey. Can someone give me a bit of info as to where its at or ph#.

big,
Check Long Beach Press Telegram classifieds, "Adult Services" section.

405 to Wilmington, south. to 223rd, west. on left hand side in the back.

jimbehr2000
11-11-02, 04:12
I have never found 'A' either. Using your directions how far west do I go on 223rd?

dieter
11-11-02, 20:15
Originally posted by jimbehr2000
I have never found 'A' either. Using your directions how far west do I go on 223rd?

not far at all. It's the first business park after the two big factories. It's way in the back with no "OPEN" sign or any other standard clues. I think it's #15 or #A15 or something like that. You won't see anything from the street, in fact, you could drive right by it in the parking lot and not notice it. Probably why they're still open.

dieter

bigwill
11-12-02, 03:26
Just saw 3 sw in LB on long beach and PCH. They were pretty cute actually. I saw them around 10:30 pm

jimbehr2000
11-12-02, 03:52
Thanx dieter I've been looking for that place for a while. Maybe I can find it now. They seem to have hidden themselves pretty well.

RomeyClone
11-12-02, 05:14
I too saw a few sw's out on PCH Sun night/Mon morning approx 2AM or so. Lots around the IHOP and the motel next door. Lots of overweight and crackhead bsw. Saw 2 wsw, both blond one crack fiend skinny, the other really chubby with black stockings.

Nothing worth stopping and actually paying for.

clone

FunLovingOne
11-12-02, 20:20
Originally posted by CJerk

Last night I took a venture away from my normal stomping grounds and drove PCH from Signal Hill to Magnolia in the OLE' LB. On my way down the hill near Ohio and Molino. There was a WSG with straight black hair. She was about 506, 130lbs. She was walking westbound on the southside of the street, in front of the tall tan apartment building. She was one of those "Good from far, but far from good," gals, she wore baggy clothes, very deceiving. Anyway, I rolled around the block to meet her on the side street. She hoped in my car and we played the show me yours game for about two minutes. After a short discussion, I realized she was not what I was willing to pay for. Well, being the gentleman that I am, I did not want to just say she smelled like the back stall in the truck stop and looked like my toothless wonder of a sister, so I used my standard lie "I got to go to the ATM." Well she had answers for my excuse and every rebutal I had in my slippery tongue fortay("There's one at the 7-11...etc"). Finally she said, "I need something for getting in your car." WHAT THE F!?*%$@? I told her I was not paying her. She insisted several times and finally I told her to get the F$%@ out of my car. I was getting ready to slap her into the next week, when she started to get out, sayin' she was not going to close the door (whatever). She attempted to hit me, but I reached into my center console and pretended I was going for a piece, it worked. She also said I was lucky she did not break my window. Then she threw something at my car window. What a bhiatch. I just drove off, but contemplated getting out and kicking the shit out of her, which I am sure many of men have done many of times before, hence is why she works the boulevard and puts herself in harms way. Besides, I am not into mistreating providers, regardless of their behavior (extreme behavior is the exception). I am glad I went with my instincts and did not pursue the deed with her, it would have been bad service.

This situation did start making me think. I am going to start packing a little Dr. Pepper...spray that is, just for this type of rip off.

I hope none of you are paying these gals for "just getting in the car" when you decide against going for the deed. I remember reading a couple of other posts stating they gave the gals a 5 or 10 spot just to make them get out of their ride. Dudes don't let these gals extort from you, it makes it easier for them to do it to the next guy or start thinking they actually deserve big bucks.

Anyone experience the same on PCH? After spending about 2 hours cruisin' PCH, I came to the conclusion that of all the spots I frequent (LA to RIverside) PCH is the toughest and the casual monger has to be exceptionally careful of thugs, bhiatches and LE. By the way, not much out there to brag about.

Peace out

CJ

CJ...lookie here...my good friend Eddie in Vegas always said, "If you play with s--t, pretty soon you get some on ya." Find a regular or check out Costa Rica post, go there and treat yourself. SW's have almost always disappointed me too.

Fun Lover

CJerk
11-13-02, 20:36
Sooooo true, got the dukey on me and I don't smell so good anymore. Thanks Funluvin.

CJ

doobie077
11-15-02, 22:35
*SW Upadate.
Lately some/little activity going on PCH & Santa Fe Ave.
Lots of LE for sure due to station right on Santa Fe Ave.

I am getting tired of PCH SW scene. Just lot of crack heads anyone recommends anything close by within 15-20 miles. Like Cerritos, Norwalk, Carson, Torrance, etc....

~Share Fun
Doobie

Oswalt
11-16-02, 22:03
Hit A Therapy today. Not hard to find at all. Called a couple of times during the week to see if Yo Yo was working and each time mamasan said no. When I got there they told me she has not been there for awhile and have no idea if she is coming back. There were two Asian girls, Gina and Connie and one Latina, Lucy. Picked Gina who gave a very lackluster massage, when we got down to business she gave a decent cbj and offered up several positions. Tipped 60 she didn't even look at it just put it into her dress and thanked me several times. Mamasan came by and asked how the service was. They do seem to be trying hard, although it doesn't sound like YoYo will be there anymore.

Bearded Clam
11-16-02, 23:21
Originally posted by bonds
Hit A Therapy today. Not hard to find at all. Called a couple of times during the week to see if Yo Yo was working and each time mamasan said no. When I got there they told me she has not been there for awhile and have no idea if she is coming back. There were two Asian girls, Gina and Connie and one Latina, Lucy. Picked Gina who gave a very lackluster massage, when we got down to business she gave a decent cbj and offered up several positions. Tipped 60 she didn't even look at it just put it into her dress and thanked me several times. Mamasan came by and asked how the service was. They do seem to be trying hard, although it doesn't sound like YoYo will be there anymore.

DOH! She was nice. I was lucky to be with her once.

BC

ampsearcher
11-20-02, 18:54
Confirmed A is as good as advertised. 40 + 60 provided a smile on her face and mine.

AmpS

Bearded Clam
11-20-02, 22:54
Originally posted by ampsearcher
Confirmed A is as good as advertised. 40 + 60 provided a smile on her face and mine.

AmpS

Who did you see and how was she? You can email me if you do not want to post:

Click here to email me. (bearded_clam@hotmail.com)

-BC

BillyPV
11-23-02, 20:21
Confessions of a "SW" newbie.....

I've done the MP, escort, hostess club, and Tijuana scene for years, but never have tried the "street walker" scene. This past week I cruised PCH up and down centering mainly near IHOP and McDonalds. I always see some SW's but just can't get the nerve to just pull over and have one jump in my car.

The last couple of days I pulled into McDonald's, got a drink, and sat in the front near where the kid's play area is behind the bars. I saw a few girls walk by and one who was older, white with short red hair stopped at the phones between McDonalds and the Super 8 (I think) motel next door. I walked out to her and asked if she would be around for a while. She looked at me and said "Im just using the phone". I said I was going to get a room next door if she wanted to visit and she said again she was just using the phone?

Is there any other place someone can recommend sitting and waiting for some girls to go by, since many walk way east and west of IHOP/McDonalds? I'm usually in the area mid to late afternoons since it is on my way home from work.

I guess the only thing that has ever bugged me about trying the "SW" scene is how visible I would be to LE pulling over to talk to a girl in my car.

I guess my desired method of picking up SW's may be a bit different than the norm, but give a guy some credit.....at least I'm trying!! ha ha!

Speck
11-24-02, 05:01
Picking up sws w/o a car is kinda tough. I'd imagine that you might find a decent one in LB though if you hung around enough. There are some better looking ones(5's and 6's as opposed to 2's and 3's) between Pacific and Magnolia and Cherry and Obispo SOMETIMES(as in, not often).

As for picking up sw's in a car.....keep your eyes out for LE and never pickup sw's directly on the main street. Pull onto a side street where LE can't see you easily.

BillyPV
11-24-02, 13:14
Thanks for the input speck.........

Just like when fishing, I know I'll find more by "trolling" rather than just tossing out an anchor and waiting fir the fish to swim by, but the one thing I've already learned just by sitting at McDonalds and the IHOP is that there are soo many unmarked LE cars on the prowl out there. I have seen them stop guys on bicycles and pat them down (for drugs?) three or four times in just the couple of days I've been down there.

I will however take your advice and check out the areas you mentioned....once I find a place I can "weigh anchor" !!

Speck
11-24-02, 21:16
Long Beach LE does not do too many hooker stings with unmarked cards. I don't know if you have noticed, but the black and whites stop the sw's quite a bit in the evening. They used the unmarkeds primarily for parole violators and warrants. The used to do some undercover busting of sw's, but I think that there are so few now that it is not worth the expenditure of resources.

AL Dente
11-25-02, 03:50
BillyPv, are you the same that was on Redsnake and I met at Fantasy? If so, hello old friend and send me an email...

al_dente77@hotmail.com

Mel
11-28-02, 18:22
Was out today on PCH getting breakfast. (Lot's of places open on Thanksgiving) and seems there's more girls out these days. Donna was out in front of The Rocky Inn. I have never gotten FS from here before, but she says she'll do anal and half and half. Donna is the strawberry blonde wsw with longish curly hair. I've only had her give me oral. She used to be better looking, but it looks like the crack has really taken it's toll.

I also drove down near pch and Santa Fe and saw the usual bunch of crack-ho's out that way this morning. Some of them are downright frightening.

Wendy is back who is a wsw, brunette and a little on the heavy side. She is back from the slammer, and out occasionally near pch and Pacific. Gives a truly great blowjob for $30.00 and she deepthroats like a champ. She likes to talk nasty and keeps asking me when I am going to take her to a hotel and screw her brains out. She may be acting, but it works for me! I will probably be doing that very soon..

tjalleykat
12-01-02, 14:26
Is there any other places SW's hang out in Long Beach other than PCH?

Thanks

Mel
12-01-02, 20:33
Originally posted by tjalleykat
Is there any other places SW's hang out in Long Beach other than PCH?

You might see one or two on Anaheim now and then, but I'm not a latenight guy..

wtboatr
12-01-02, 21:26
I'm new to the MP scene. I thought I'd check out A today. I was blown away when mamasan brought me a fine looking Korean Girl, her name is Jessica, her English name anyway. Having only worked the sw scene all my life it was satisfying to see such a pretty young girl in my room.

I found out Jessica just got off the plane three days ago from Seoul, Korea. She doesn't speak any English. She is 26 years old but her performance showed me she's not a pro. She simply wanted to lay down the whole time. She was probably pretty tired from working there the whole day. It was pretty busy at A that day and there were only two girls working. I had to come back three times because the girls were busy.

Looks 8, performance 6, massage 3, $40 + $80 tip. I probably should have only given her $60, but I'm new to this game and was prepared to give $80, so I did. She was most grateful.

-- wtboatr

tjalleykat
12-05-02, 13:40
I'm going to be in the LB area today and thought I'd try my luck on PCH. What's the going rate for SW's in that area?

Thanks,

The Kat

CJerk
12-06-02, 01:36
Alleycat,

The prices are still 20-30 for cbbj and about 40-50 for fs. Keep in mind you get what you pay for. The lower prices are usually for doped out SWs and they look good from far, but are far from good. There are basically two qualities on PCH, Fair to down right nasty. Recently, I have found the 5-6s are east of Atlantic.

However, with that said, I did find a WSW about a 7, who was near the corner of Pine and PCH, but she got picked up before I could circle the block and make the pick-up.

Happy hunting and post your results.

Peace out,

CJ

LBFADEDALWAYS
12-06-02, 13:59
does anybody know of any mp's with latinas, and where is "A" located at because those directions lead you to carson not lb.

RomeyClone
12-07-02, 02:08
Originally posted by Mel
You might see one or two on Anaheim now and then, but I'm not a latenight guy..

I've seen a few on Anaheim just east of Long Bch Bl, and between Cherry to about Temple. If worse comes to worse you can gawk at the fine latinas that hang around that bar on the southeast corner of L.B. Bl and Anaheim, but I dont think any are for hire (not street prices anyway...)

There used to be a few in North Long Beach up on Artesia, last I seen any there was about 3 years ago.

clone

wtboatr
12-07-02, 03:25
I cruised PCH a few times last week. About 95 percent of the girls I saw were downright ugly and nasty. I did see a couple of doable girls, but they disappeared before I could circle the block.

--wt

Texavery
12-08-02, 08:47
CJerk, west of 110 pch, girls @ curve chain link fence hot L mama
40-60 any s,m,tu,sat...early am

dieter
12-08-02, 14:40
Originally posted by LBFADEDALWAYS
does anybody know of any mp's with latinas, and where is "A" located at because those directions lead you to carson not lb.

"a" IS in Carson

doobie077
12-09-02, 05:26
Texavery,

Can you please provide more info on this, location(cross street), types, services,etc....

Cheers,
Doobie

Originally posted by Texavery
CJerk, west of 110 pch, girls @ curve chain link fence hot L mama
40-60 any s,m,tu,sat...early am

tjalleykat
12-09-02, 15:58
Passed though LB on PCH and saw a decent WSW near the IHOP place. I pulled in and she was pretty good looking even up close! About 5'7", shoulder length blondish/brown hair. Said her name was Naomi. I got a room at the motel next door($25 for 2 hours)and did the deed. $60 for 1/2 & 1/2, and although she was a bit rushed it was well worth it. She has a tattoo on her stomach that says "Bobby". Anybody else tried her before?

Also saw a girl hanging in front of MacDonalds(which they closed down)that I always see standing around while I'm driving by. I waved her over to the IHOP and she said her name was "Barbara". She's a white girl, always dressed in black knit pants and a black sweater type top, kinda heavy around the middle. Took her to my room, VERY good BBBJTC for $20.

Anybody else have anything to share? I hope this helps you!!

The Kat

dieter
12-09-02, 22:17
This just in:
Grand Opening!
Long Beach Therapy
(Check the regular resourses in this area for address. You know which one's they are.)

It appears to actually be within the city limits of Long Beach, so it probably won't last long.

doobie077
12-11-02, 00:46
does anyone knows any info on Suc Accp.. on PCH and Normandie?

~Doobie

JankyFreak
12-12-02, 04:06
Sun Accupressure in Harbor Gateway (PCH and Normandie) was reviewed in the los angeles section...

but here's the short scoop... the women are mid aged korean women.

so-so massage... and then the full platter...

They are very careful of LE there.

dieter
12-12-02, 11:21
Wow, boys! Were the SW's out last night!

Cruised down PCH around 7:30 from Orange to Termino and there were at least 6 out at that time. B&W in various sizes, but most looked like they were earning their next rock. Welfare checks must have run out.

I didn't partake, due to time contraintsthough. Plus I've been spoiled by Melissa. LE was out as well. Saw two cruisers, one looked like it was rousting a monger.

Maybe tonight.

dieter

doobie077
12-13-02, 00:51
Alert ***

News heard that the some local motels are setup w/ LE tonight (12/12) ..... be careful

Area1: place next to IHOP & shut down McDee (don't know the name)
Area2: Magnolia & PCH

Report said several people were busted during RUSH hour (4-6)..

Safe Hunting...
~Doobie

AL Dente
12-14-02, 14:16
Saturday, 8:30am, PCH @ Del Taco. Found Michelle, a WSW, early 30’s, 5’3”,110lbs. Shoulder length brown hair. Probably a 5-6. Says she’s an ex-addict (don’t they all?). Great attitude and does a very nice BBBJ, will do FS but didn’t take her up on that offer. Asks 25-30, I got it for 20 and change. She wanted to advertise, so here it is. Cell: [deleted], Pager: [deleted]. Enjoy.

Editor's Note: Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers is somewhat risky. Therefore, posting of specific contact information of service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section.

Thanks,

Jackson

FunLovingOne
12-14-02, 19:43
This just in:
Grand Opening!
Long Beach Therapy
(Check the regular resourses in this area for address. You know which one's they are.)

It appears to actually be within the city limits of Long Beach, so it probably won't last long.

dieter

Save me from driving to Long Beach ISO said resources...LB is closer to CM for me than Carson, SD, TJ and Upland, my latest haunts. OC is so weird its not worth the effort anymore. funlovingone777@yahoo.com. Will email you what I know if interested.

Fun Lover

paisiello
12-21-02, 19:31
Last Thursday afternoon, I saw a WSW standing on the corner of PCH and Daisy that I had never seen before. I just happened to come back up Daisy for about three blocks and saw a police cruiser parked out of the way between two trucks with two officers sitting in it. Another block further up where you could see the SW about a block away was an unmarked green car with a single male occupant.

I suspect this was a sting operation.

Speck
12-22-02, 06:02
1.) Michelle on PCH by Del Taco is hella skank with missing teeth and all.....I don't recommend.

2.) I think LB PD has been doing more stings than the one by PCH and Daisy. I've seen what appear to be sw's, way too hot for PCH, approach cars, but not get in. Two super fines yesterday between MLK and Lemon. I think they were undercover pd.

HarleyDude
12-24-02, 22:27
Saw a wsw on pch and Ohio, a few blocks from Del taco. She looked about mid to upper 30's. she smiled at me as I drove by. She looked like a tweaker...legs had the markings. This was about 11am. Went driving by there again at around 4pm, nothing. Looked taller that 5'3" so not sure if it's Michelle that was prev mentioned. She was standing on the corner right next to an apartment complex.

I wonder if SW's are closed for xmas...no gf right now and I need it bad.
harleydude

OCTraveler
12-27-02, 18:44
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE....I drive home down PCH each day from my office and for my money, LB is not worth the chances. The quality of the providers has greatly diminished and the police activity has increased to a level greater than anywhere else in SoCal - Multiple stings and I hear they're going to grab onto the "if it is impounded, we will sell it" attitude with cars. Even the businesses are starting to gang-up on SW's (Mickey Dee's has closed down what used to be the prime drive-thru for both hamburgers and SW's).

For my money and my safety, I think I'll plan my activity around the Inland Empire AMP's and TJ where I know what I'm getting myself (and my Johnson) into!

Be safe!!

HarleyDude
12-28-02, 01:59
I was cruising PCH about 11am near del taco and saw LE parked watching to see if anyone was going to pick up a wsw that was walking. I didn't stick around long, had to go to work.
harleydude

Arandy
12-28-02, 12:46
Is that "A" AMP place on 223rd still alive and kicking? been meaning to drop by but those AMP in surrounding area just drained me of money and zism. TIA

Arandy
12-31-02, 02:17
Originally posted by AMPGuest
Is that "A" AMP place on 223rd still alive and kicking? been meaning to drop by but those AMP in surrounding area just drained me of money and zism. TIA

Went to this place to check it out and gather some info for myself to get the feel of this outfit. Got there and only heard 1 korean girl after paying $40 for 1/2 to a host via the small window before letting into the "massage" room. While in the room, I heard from that 1 korean when she came into the room to see me that there was 1 latina available beside her. While waiting for the korean, I overheard through the thin wall of her getting fuk moaningly hard from what turn out to be a 45 yrs old latino guy. Took my shower wait for her to service me. She finally knocked and walked in. Saw that she got some beer guts through her one piece dress. Felt her pussy through her panty. Since she does not shows any potential GFE material, I decided to take a pass on her and her shop since it look like a start up korean fuk-joint with limited option on girl availability.

Livinitup
12-31-02, 20:34
Thanks for taking one for the team AMPGest. I having meaning to check this place out for some time. Even went there one night about 7 pm it was all dark and some dude told me to come back tomorrow.
Damn this place is hard to find and it sounds like it is no worth it. But who knows I live near by, if I hear the call of the wild one rainy night I might get it a go...

OCcoach
01-01-03, 22:45
Has anyone checked out the SW's by the truck stop at PCH and Sante Fe? They look tempting.

dieter
01-02-03, 17:31
Was driving down Alondra, between the 710 and LB Blvd. (Bellflower? Paramount?) and noticed "Rose Garden Therapy" on south side of the street. Looked like a typical AMP, but didn't stop to check it out. Anyone got any info on this place?

<cross posted from LA forum for wider audience>

ampsearcher
01-03-03, 03:22

A1 is still alive and kicking ass.

Met a new Korean today - Vicki.

Just for yous guys I asked when she worked. Although today was Thurs, she said she only works Fridays.

Tall - 5'9 at least. Nice "B" and one of the tightest puntangs I've felt in awhile. You could feel her squeezing ur meat.

Close to a GFE in an AMP u will get.

4+6 u know the drill.

C-101

Arandy
01-03-03, 04:00
Originally posted by ampsearcher
A1 is still alive and kicking ass.

Met a new Korean today - Vicki.

Just for yous guys I asked when she worked. Although today was Thurs, she said she only works Fridays.

Tall - 5'9 at least. Nice "B" and one of the tightest puntangs I've felt in awhile. You could feel her squeezing ur meat.

Close to a GFE in an AMP u will get.

4+6 u know the drill.

C-101

Did you notice any other girls available? What is the rating on her looks from 1 to 10?? TIA

FunLovingOne
01-03-03, 04:25
Did you notice any other girls available? What is the rating on her looks from 1 to 10?? TIA

Try Connie...a true 8, pretty smile, good massage skills and a reverse CB that'll make YOU smile. Not a GFE but a good AMP experience. Fri and Sat only.

Oh...I almost forgot!. Sandy, Latina, W/Th/Fr. Nice rack, no GFE and lousy massage. Has other attributes worth investigating.

Arandy
01-03-03, 11:07
Originally posted by funlovingone
Try Connie...a true 8, pretty smile, good massage skills and a reverse CB that'll make YOU smile. Not a GFE but a good AMP experience. Fri and Sat only.

Oh...I almost forgot!. Sandy, Latina, W/Th/Fr. Nice rack, no GFE and lousy massage. Has other attributes worth investigating.

I guess Connie and Vicki will be working together today then...

tjalleykat
01-03-03, 12:45
OCcoach,

I've never been down by PCH & Sante Fe. I ususally cruise further up around Atlantic & MLK.

Where abouts do the SW's hang in that area? If I remember right there is a Jack-In-The-Box on one corner and a McDonalds across the street?

Thanks,

The Kat

FunLovingOne
01-03-03, 14:23
I guess Connie and Vicki will be working together today then...

We shall see...ask Leanne who is there for sure and who is better. Sounds like Vickie may be a go today.

FunLovingOne
01-03-03, 19:32
c101

Tried Vickie...I think I'll stick with Connie and Sandy in order of choice. YMMV

Fun Lover

Arandy
01-03-03, 20:06
Originally posted by funlovingone
c101

Tried Vickie...I think I'll stick with Connie and Sandy in order of choice. YMMV

Fun Lover

Is Sandy Korean??

FunLovingOne
01-03-03, 22:14
Is Sandy Korean??

Latina...see below.

OCcoach
01-04-03, 03:42
OCcoach,

I've never been down by PCH & Sante Fe. I ususally cruise further up around Atlantic & MLK.

Where abouts do the SW's hang in that area? If I remember right there is a Jack-In-The-Box on one corner and a McDonalds across the street?

Thanks,

The Kat I have seen them behind the Texaco station where many truckers stop for gas and ...... There are a couple of motels in the area, on Sante Fe, with SW's out front. I have also seen them getting out of truck cabs. All of this has been in the evening after 8:00 PM.

Pch Dude
01-04-03, 09:09
Drove down PCH just to catch the show. See who was out. What was out there. Sadly I report gentlemen. Nothing. Not one lousy crackhead ho. This was about 2:30am. From the 710 to Cherry. Nothing. I guess the LBPD is really putting it down on the SW on PCH. Haven't seen anything since they closed down the Mc Donalds. Been down through Santa Fe and PCH heading down towards Anaheim. Saw one lonely WSW about 1 month ago but that's about it. With the scarcity of SW and the cops running rampant. I think it's time to save up and head down to TJ or finally hit an AMP.

-Good Luck Gentlemen.

Speck
01-04-03, 16:40
Not really many ho's out on PCH after 11pm weeknights and 1pm weekends until about 4:30 am.....you're cruising at the wrong time. Try about 7-9pm on weeknights and 9pm-11pm on weekends. Or during the day there are some too.

OCcoach
01-04-03, 16:49
I saw 3 wsw and 1 bsw between Cherry and Redondo on PCH Friday night betwen 8:30 and 9:30. The time of day is important. Also a few on Anaheim Blvd as well.
I went down to Sante Fe and picked up a wsw in front of the motel directly behind the Texaco station, asked only $25 for CBJ in the car. It was pretty good. She was clearly trying to hit the truckers quickly as they got gas. She was the only one I saw down there this time. She said she was from Louisiana, but I don't beleive her because I asked a few questions about Mardi Gras and she didn't seem to understand what it was.
Coach

JankyFreak
01-06-03, 04:47
figured I try a therapy in long beach/carson.

I was serviced by mimi yesterday. The experience was below par. Aparently she was quiting smoking and was really tired. She just lay there during the deep massage.

The mamasan spoke perfect english which wigged me out.

Mimi was about 5'6" 34a-24-32.

Definitely pretty face but the experience was sub-par.

Bearded Clam
01-06-03, 04:58
Originally posted by jankyfreak

I was serviced by mimi yesterday. The experience was below par. Aparently she was quiting smoking and was really tired. She just lay there during the deep massage.

jankyfreak,

How much did you tip?

Thx.

-BC

doobie077
01-06-03, 05:21
Happy new Year all,

I've been in this hobby for last few years now. For all this time I was into Asians. but Now I want to try some different.

Can anyone share/trade any incalls/AMP locations for whites/Latinas/Middle Easterns?

Please email me at doobiepwr@yahoo.com

Cheers,
~Doobie

FunLovingOne
01-06-03, 12:36
Try Connie, good massge too (Asian) or Sandy (Latina) poor massage but other attributes. Mamasan has always told me to call first. Wouldn't hurt to tip her $10 next time and then tell her exactly what you want. She can probably arrange.

Originally posted by jankyfreak

OCcoach
01-07-03, 02:55
Cruised PCH and Anaheim Blvd tonight, things were jumping, many sw's out. Saw a few new faces, 2 wsw, both blonde. One was a thin girls with small chest and short blond hair, saw her on PCH just east of Cherry. The other I saw on Anaheim, near Atlantic. She was much heavier but with a very attractive face. I didn't talk to either one as I like to see them out a few times just to make sure they are not LE.

Sante Fe just south of PCH was also very busy. Mostly wsw tonight and younger than what I had noticed before.

Happy hunting.
Coach

tjalleykat
01-07-03, 18:06
OCcoach,

Since PCH is on my way to and from work, I just wanted to say that your reports are both informative and appreciated!

I like your idea of waiting to see if a girl is a "regular" or not before you try her. Can't be too carefull out there, right?

One more thing......I have seen a BSW pretty regular now walking up & down PCH. She is TALL and thin with long legs, shoulder length hair that almost looks like she dyed it blonde. Any info on her?

The Kat

OCcoach
01-08-03, 02:57
Kat,
No info on her, but I have seen her. I normally stay away from the sw's on PCH near MLK, they scare me a little. I prefer the ones in other areas like east of Cherry and those that frequent Anaheim Blvd. Lately I've been "farming" the Santa Fe area I mentioned on earlier posts, I think there are as many 12 different sw's working that area. I've had two good experiences so far.

JankyFreak
01-09-03, 03:51
Originally posted by Bearded Clam
jankyfreak,

How much did you tip?

Thx.

-BC

The standard 60 at this place

Trojanman
01-10-03, 05:59
whats up fellas just wondering if its to risky looking for SW'a on PCH after 2am

see you in the trenches
TrojanMan

dieter
01-10-03, 12:19
Originally posted by trojanman
just wondering if its to risky looking for SW'a on PCH after 2am
TrojanMan

Trojanman, (love your product, by the way...use it regularly)
That time of night the worst danger is being pretty much alone on the street and easy to spot by LE. It's a long straight street and they can hang back and watch what people are doing. This info is for the east side of the 710. There may be more truck activity on the west side, but I don't know for sure

The quality of SW's seems to go down after midnight also, but that just may be my experience. I like to cruise between 9 and 12. Just stay in your car and use 'big head' judgement.

dieter

Trojanman
01-11-03, 01:05
thanks dieter

see you in the trenches
TrojanMan

Pch Dude
01-11-03, 02:49
Went crusing last night at the suggested times (9-12). Didn't see much. Saw an undercover in a black narc car harrasing a wsw. Looks like the undercovers are hitting pch. Explains alot.

Good Luck Gentlemen

Speck
01-11-03, 03:12
Mon, Wed, and Saturday are lots better.....a little earlier....maybe 8pm also. Also sw's are out throughout the day.

Tues and Thurs are vice nights for LBPD.

Pch Dude
01-11-03, 09:31
Cruised through tonight about 4 am. Found Amber at PCH and Oregon. She was tall with long curly brown hair. She was wearing a long black jacket and platforms. I had to stop by and check her out. Parked my car about half a block where she was and walked up to her to discuss price. She was there with some little gangster looking kid. Not sure if he was her pimp. She asked if I wanted a date. I asked how much. Said she wanted $100 for fs and $20 for the room. From far away she looks hot but upclose she talks a little deep for my taste and looked like she was sporting the beginning of a mustache and that was in the dark. The price wasn't right, especially for PCH and her little friend was making me nervous. That and the fact that she quoted me price right away and didn't even ask if I was a cop. Needless to say, I walked away. Went further down PCH to about Cherry. That's my rallying point and headed back the other way. On the way back. Saw a couple of hot looking LSW and atleast one hot looking BSW. Didn't stop though. Too many cops. As soon as I left Amber and her little friend a cop was on my tail. Shit I can't get busted for just talking to a SW can I? Hot looking or not and I know that's rare on PCH but isn't $120 a bit pricy? I'm used to more about $40 for fs in Long Beach. Some one let me know if I'm being a cheap bastard about this.

--Good Luck Gentlemen

OCcoach
01-11-03, 23:12
Cruiser,
You are not being cheap, well, maybe a little. FS for 60 + 20 would be about right, 20 for bj in car. I have never been out at 4:00am, but it would seem that it is too easy to be seen at that time. I'm usually out between 7:00 and 11:00.

Guys...Lately since I've found these boards, I have been checking out several other places with good success: Holt in Pomona, Sunset in Hollywood, and Colorado in Pasadena. Thanks to all of you posters !!!!

Coach

damnation
01-13-03, 07:53
HI, I was wondering if anybody knows of any AMP that has Flipinas or Middle Eastern Indians. Please email at

dclxvi36@hotmail.com

thank you,

Mel
01-16-03, 02:11
Originally posted by PCH Cruiser
I know that's rare on PCH but isn't $120 a bit pricy? I'm used to more about $40 for fs in Long Beach. Some one let me know if I'm being a cheap bastard about this.

$120 for a SW is absurd. For $40+$80 you can great a nice massage a good FS at quite a few parlors..

$40-$50 is about the going rate.

OCTraveler
01-16-03, 17:31
On my way to work drove along PCH and outside the motel next to the closed-down McD's was a wsw - mid 30's average/below average looks (lose the heavy lipstick, please!) ... almost every day she stands by the curb in what appeared to be a ski parka and not much more and smiles as the cars go bye... we make eye contact as I drive bye ... thanks but no thanks! Immediately after I drive bye, I check my rear view mirror and LE has pulled her over and is questioning her....all this at 8 AM!!!

Drive north and in a few blocks more, see a bsw that was already dressed as if it was 9 PM on Sunset Blvd. (short skirt...platforms) ... wondered if she was just coming home form a long night....

Sometimes looking is almost as much fun as stopping...Ok, not close, but at least entertaining.

medicannes
01-16-03, 22:17
M&A on Firestone, 9000 block. No latinas. HJ only. Ugly ladies, older and flabby. Though I got my back walked on which was a good thing. Expensive evening, unfortunately. She asked me if I want to suck on her pussy but I was not into it. She let me suck her nipple though and was not rushing me. But only a HJ. If she was prettier and younger, then....
-M

LBFADEDALWAYS
01-17-03, 14:06
anybody know where to find latinas? incall or amp?

azroadhog
01-18-03, 07:01
Last week I picked up a bsw around the Taco Bell and was quoted $100 fs. She said she moves from area to area, so I told her to take her $100 price to Sunset. Ended up with a $40 BJ and her #, but she did make the $40 worth while. Definitely overpriced for the area.

TMoons
01-20-03, 03:16
Does anyone know of any good Incall places or SW's in Downey, CA. Been looking but haven't found any myself yet.

RomeyClone
01-22-03, 01:31
Originally posted by TMoons
Does anyone know of any good Incall places or SW's in Downey, CA. Been looking but haven't found any myself yet.

Forget about sw action in Downey. Tahitian Villiage, a dumpy motel down on Lakewood and Rosecrans used to be pretty hit and miss-mostly toothless white and hispanic drug addicts. Artesia Bl around Clark and Downey Ave was also pretty good at times, but that too has dried up. Your closest options for SW are probably PCH in Long Bch, maybe Whittier Bl in East L.A. I used to also cruise Garvey and Valley in El Monte, used to be lots of cholas supporting their kids and/or habits, now mostly TVs. Once in a while you may also catch a straggler on Florence between Atlantic and Wilcox- I've gotten lucky there a few times in the past, poor quality crackheads, but when you're desparate and broke...

As for incall, I don't know of any incall places in or near Downey. I've read here that Oriental Accupressure on Florence just east of Garfield (Bell Gardens) used to be pretty good- shame it's always closed every time I pass it as it's probably only a mile from my home.

On a different note, Sunday night I was cruising PCH just for the hell of it and the main drag was dried up. I gave up and started back towards the 710, when I see the tall, slim, leggy sw standing by one of the motels near Magnolia. She looked latin or Puerto Rican, maybe lite skinned Afro-American, couldnt really tell, but she was wearing a little skirt with FMP's and a black hooded jacket. Killer legs with a nice little ankle tattoo. I went around the block, but was too late, she was getting into another car.

I know one of you PCH commandos had to have picked her up before so make with the intel !!

clone

Mark_Simon
01-22-03, 03:04
I always see this one wsw tall long blondish brown straight hair and tons of guys try to pick her up and Io always see them drive away without here. Now I know why, I got in line and when she came up to the car she said let me see your dick. She wouldnt get in w/o seeing it first. I took off too. Cant you get busted for pulling it out in your car if she's undercover. Most girls will get in the car and then ask to see it or touch.

Anyways I see mostly bsw in LB with one or two of them being in the 6-7 range. Mostly nasty shit in LB with the occasional 7. Too many cops and undercover stings

TMoons
01-22-03, 04:05
Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it. I guess the days in Downey were killed by cops having nothing better to do. But, in a way that's a good thing since it means there's not that much crime. I've seen that girl around too.. she's got a pimp from what a buddy said. so Be careful.

Mark_Simon
01-23-03, 04:06
4 or 5 hooks out on PCH today at 4:00pm as I was rolling home. All of them were white. One nasty old one who I dont how she convinces anyone to stop for her, she rates a solid 3 in my books. One tall one with long brown hair. didnt see the usual sistas out, ok maybe I saw one.

tjalleykat
01-23-03, 15:22
I appreciate all the info on the SW scene here in Long Beach, but allow me to ask a question that only you "veterans" can help me understand......

There have been a few times I have rented a room on PCH near MLK Blvd., hung around the front, and just grabbed an SW as she walked by. What I am MOST afraid of is pulling over and having one get in my car. What scares me about this is being so damn visible to LE!

If I have a room near MLK Blvd. and I see a SW near, let's say the 7-11 store about a mile down the street, I don't think she'd have a problem going with me back to the room, but unfortunately I find myself just passing on her because I don't want to see LE in my rear view mirror.

I'm not looking for a "date" in my car on some side street, as I prefer to "relax" a bit more on a date.

Any advice on how to solve this "LE phobia" I've got, or do I just keep passing the girls and miss out?

Thanks,

Tha Kat

Speck
01-24-03, 01:28
Its good to have LE phobia.....it will keep you out of jail.

That said, its pretty hard for cops to catch you if you drive around the block(thereby detecting any lurking LE) and then pull over on a side street a few yards away from PCH. DONT PICK UP DIRECTLY ON PCH. Let the sw walk up to your car and get in. Don't negotiate until you have grabbed titty, she has grabbed you hopefully at attention schlong, and you are driving away with no one following you.

Mark_Simon
01-24-03, 23:35
ya but the police are kind a sneaky. I've seen them sitting in there cars with binoculars which allows them to see a block or two away. The hooks are definatley out there but I think its way to hot in this area. Anyway I saw a cute mexican yesterday around 4:30 pm by the goodwill store, when I pulled back around the cops were harrasing her and then she took off.

tjalleykat
01-25-03, 14:07
Question:

Can LE nab you just for picking up the girl or do they have to actually catch you in the "act"?

The Kat

megreg
01-25-03, 22:20
If they have a full on sting running, they could get you for loitering with intent....the bottom line is they dcon't have to catch you doing anything, once you have the citation, or are arrested, even if they dismiss or you get off, it screws things up royally.

AMP's are it, and the occasional sw just for the rush.

Pch Dude
01-26-03, 18:37
Hey Romeo
I think I talked to that girl you described however....read on.

Good Luck Gentelemen

Found Amber at PCH and Oregon. She was tall with long curly brown hair. She was wearing a long black jacket and platforms. I had to stop by and check her out. Parked my car about half a block where she was and walked up to her to discuss price. She was there with some little gangster looking kid. Not sure if he was her pimp. She asked if I wanted a date. I asked how much. Said she wanted $100 for fs and $20 for the room. From far away she looks hot but upclose she talks a little deep for my taste and looked like she was sporting the beginning of a mustache and that was in the dark.

azroadhog
01-28-03, 14:14
Monday 1-27 1am Picked up a wsw on Santa Fe south of PCH. Had seen her walking that general area earlier. Nothing was out except the usual trash. goes by Amy with blond hair and silky soft skin, early 20's wearing a knee long white patteren dree and brown sweater. Wanted 50 but took 40 for bbbj and covered sex, which she would have done bare also. Only problem I had was two fellow mongers decided to follow us. After several evasive manuvers, one being a u-turn on PCH, we lost them. As a result, my car date turned in to a motel date because she was spooked. Lucky she had a room near PCH and Wilmington, but prefers to not take dates there. This gal was very sweet and she decided to stay in after the actions of my fellow mongers. Your lost guys, lets keep it real and don't follow other mongers, wait your turn. It's bad enough we have to watch out for LE, so I don't need additional problems.
Azroadhog

RomeyClone
01-30-03, 01:55
Hey thanks for the intel Cruiser, I've been out a few times since, and havent seen her/him/it. Guess I may just pass on that one. Anyway, I was out last night (Tues 1-28) around 12 or so, nothin out. The usual crackheads on PCH by the IHOP, few more further east and one skanky lookin white broad on Santa Fe just south of PCH. I did see a few ok looking latinas walking out of that bar on Santa Fe south of PCH, but I dont think they were working.

Keep your head clear, your eyes open, and your tank full.

clone

TMoons
02-01-03, 08:37
Went Cruising PCH tonight...There was nothing out except for one or two BSW's and the typical Crackho's needing their next fix. LE wasn't that heavy which made me think there was a sting going. The one girl I did want to stop for I had to pass up thanks to 3 other hobbiests pulling in right behind me. Thanks for nothing guys...you know when you do that the LE get suspicious.

Napalm
02-02-03, 15:23
Any good amp in lb with lesun quality latinas? i just moved even farther into death valley (mission viejo) so it would be nice not to have to drive all the way up to the wood. i've been to that one right off the 91 fwy but not for about a year. wasn't too impressed so i crossed it off my list.

happy hoin'

Mel
02-02-03, 19:03
Did a bit of crusing in LB on Friday around noon. Two undercover ladies were working in front of the Motel near the IHOP. It was so painfully obvious (to me anyway) that I did the PCH cruise about three times, and those two were still there. I am guessing they had no takers at all.

I saw three SW's on Santa Fe that were in such bad shape that I gave up on the day and went home and did some yardwork..

tjalleykat
02-03-03, 13:58
Mel,

Being still new to the SW scene in LB, can you tell me what it was about the girls in front of IHOP that made you think they were LE? Obviously you were not comfortable with them and your gut instinct was to pass them up.

Any lessons from an experienced monger would be appreciated!!!

The Kat

BiffCoolbreeze
02-03-03, 14:10
I'm new at this too. I too would appreciate any advice to avoid being entrapped. How often does LE do these stings?

OCTraveler
02-03-03, 21:14
Was out around 230 pm today - cruised PCH and saw nothing except the usual one or two "crack queens" between IHOP and Jack-In-The-Box; continued down PCH into Wilmington and stopped by the strip club on PCH & Alameda that calls itself a "nude club" and a pool parlor (they're attached).

Entry fee: $9.00 - included on drink (Coke or water); Sign said $14 during the evening.

Took advantage of a 3-for-1 lap dance for $20 from a Latina girl that was just so-so. Very low mileage; girl spend most of the songs facing away from me and grinding into my thigh (hope there's no visable bruise!).

Funny scene when one of the other "dancers" comes out from behind the little divider-thing and is yelling that the guy in the booth touched her impropperly and that she "was no prostitute".

As I was leaving, I noticed another private area - inquired about it and another very average Latina girl tells me "cincuenta" ($50) for three songs nude. I don't pay that much, even at Ecstasy (Santa Ana) where the girls are much better looking.

Interested if anyone else has checked this place out or taken advantage of the $50 behind the curtain deal.

dieter
02-04-03, 00:02
Uh Oh!

(February 3, 2003) -- The LB City Prosecutor's Office will ask the City Council at its February 4th meeting to authorize preparation (by the City Prosecutor and City Attorney) of a city ordinance giving police authority to impound, seize and forfeit vehicles used to solicit and engage in prostitution or illegal drug activity.

HighnDry
02-04-03, 00:11
OCTraveller

Me and my friend were there a month ago. My friend got a hand job for $40 plus the $50 fee. This latina chic asked $100 for BJ, I think MP's are better off than these strip clubs. In those booths you can touch providing you have the right stripper. I spend lap dances and some touching for $70, wasn't worth for me for $30 more I could have gone to MP for FS.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-04-03, 13:44
Has anyone been to the club on South st in North Long Beach? Ive passed it a few times & wondered if it was worth stopping.

tjalleykat
02-04-03, 14:18
Last night I passed a club on Anaheim not far from Santa Fe called "The Caberet". Bright neon signs saying "nude dancing". It's in a pretty remote area. Anybody checked it out yet?

The Kat

Mel
02-04-03, 18:36
Being still new to the SW scene in LB, can you tell me what it was about the girls in front of IHOP that made you think they were LE? Obviously you were not comfortable with them and your gut instinct was to pass them up.

Any lessons from an experienced monger would be appreciated!!!

Don't claim to be an expert, but I had never seen these two before. Everytime I have seen this type of operation, there are usually two or more girls.

These girls just looked out of place, and they never moved from their spot in front of the Motel driveway. Chances are, there were more LE in the room, and probably a car across the street watching.

Most girls keep moving up and down the block or two, and these girls were planted in the same spot for 45 minutes or more. A real working gal would have been moving long before that..

I know it's tempting, but I hardly ever pick up any girl that I haven't seen around for a little bit. I have made some exceptions, but it's a very rare occasion.

I would also say that I would never stop on PCH for any girl near the IHOP. There is no parking, and you might as well fly a flag to signal what you are doing. If you catch the girl's eye, signal her o to come over to the side street next to the IHOP, or the parking lot next to the Motel. Chances are, if they make the effort to come over, they are working. If they start talking money or favors before they get into the car, apologize and say you thought they were an old friend named Monica, Lousie, or whatever and drive away..

And FWIW, I think the SW thing is dying. The girls have mostly been run off, and they keep passing tougher and tougher laws to punish those who are caught. I think it's going by the wayside here pretty quick. I haven't seen any girl down there who was decent or strung out in quite a while.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-05-03, 09:51
Sounds like good advice Mel. What did these girls look like? I had to ask...

tjalleykat
02-05-03, 22:31
Mel,

Thanks for the info. It really makes sense.

I remember picking up a girl and telling her that every time in the past I would see her and turn around she would dissapear into thin air! She said since LE knew what she was doing (it's pretty obvious) as long as she kept moving they pretty much left her alone, but if she stood too long in a certain spot they would roll up on her in a second.

The fact that the girls you saw "held their post" for a long time in a VERY visible area probably was a clue something wasn't right.

The Kat

Mel
02-06-03, 13:55
Originally posted by BiffCoolbreeze
Sounds like good advice Mel. What did these girls look like? I had to ask...

Both were white girls. One was brunette and one was a blonde. I have been in the area a couple of times since then, and have not seen either one since.

I was out for a bit yesterday, and what really struck me as funny is there are a couple of Hispanic TGirls who are out occasionally around Anaheim and MLK Blvd. They are far and away the most attractive "girls" out there, and would probably give better service than most of the "regular" girls who are out there these days.

If you see a tall, slender, latina redhead on Anaheim Blvd who is attractive, note that she's packing a little something "extra" under the hood.

I know this because I picked her up once, and she looked too made-up to be a regular working gal. She copped to being a TV right away. I dropped her off and thanked her for letting me know and not trying to fool me.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-10-03, 00:18
I drove PCH late last night. Saw 1 crackho out. LE everywhere jacking people. On the way back, LE was arresting the crackho. I might need to find a new hobby.

HoMaster
02-11-03, 01:01
Mel -

What time were you out that you saw the two girls and the two tv's you mentioned? How was LE?

- HoMaster

paisiello
02-11-03, 19:04
Last night LE presence was huge on PCH and Anaheim between Redondo and Cherry. They were everywhere, stopping cars and pedestrians constantly for at least three or four hours. I have never seen that much activity before.

Mel
02-11-03, 19:14
Originally posted by HoMaster
Mel -

What time were you out that you saw the two girls and the two tv's you mentioned? How was LE?

Saw the two girls out around noon on a Friday. The TV's are usually on Anaheim Bl. out in the mid-afternoon.

LE seems a bit lighter during the weekday, but it's hard to say that's always the case.

TMoons
02-12-03, 03:53
Drove down PCH around 9- 10 pm PST...there was nothing..and I mean nothing out...well if you don't count the LE. I'm thinking they may be clearing out for the Marathon coming up. But, I'm beginning to think the hobby is dying in Long Beach. I'm half tempted to start a petition in California to make Prostitution legal. If any of you think this is a good idea. Leave your posts here or carry the idea forward yourself and let us know where to go to sign it.

Speck
02-12-03, 11:06
Not often much out on PCH on Tuesday and Thursday after 7pm. Those are nights the vice units are often out.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-12-03, 14:01
Originally posted by speck
Not often much out on PCH on Tuesday and Thursday after 7pm. Those are nights the vice units are often out.

I've seen this before that Tuesday & Thursday are vice nights. Why is that? I was always under the impression cops work a 40 hour week with some overtime. I also thought the police work 24/7. I'd think the vice could pop up anytime, any place. I'm kind of new here, could someone explain? Thanks.

TMoons
02-12-03, 20:24
Yes..this is true..But on Wednesday there are usually a few out. But the LE was unusually heavy as well. Couldn't go two blocks without seeing one.

Speck
02-13-03, 04:47
It varies by department.

Usually departments have various units...gang units, narco units, vice units, etc. The officers are specially trained for this type of work.

They usually only have relatively few officers and are not typical partrol units.

I don't know why LB handles their units this way, just they typically do.

I also don't know why LB stings operations are inept, but they are the easiest to spot I have ever seen.

Occasionally, usually around election time, but not always, LB police work with probation and do heavy duty sweeps on PCH and nearby areas. This is what is probably happening this week.

If you want more information about "specialty units" watch either "The Shield" or "Training Day". Both are accurate enough to let you in on what they are. Sometimes they run stuff on "Cops" or various documentaries on cable about these type of units.

TMoons
02-13-03, 06:48
Speck,

Thanks for the info. Didn't even think about it personally. Definitely appreciate the reminder about all that as I'm sure some of the other relatively new hobbiests do as welll.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-13-03, 14:22
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is why vice would just work on Tuesday & Thursday & not other nights. I'd think the city would want them out more than that. It seems odd. As for TV shows, I'm not sure I'd want to risk my personal freedom based on Hollywoods version of LE. I appreciate all the advice. I'd hate be on the wrong side of one of these stings.

Besides the things people have mentioned like the sw's not moving, is they any other ways to spot the under covers posing as a sw, looks or anything? Any advice from the experts is greatly appreciated.

tjalleykat
02-14-03, 02:33
A couple of times I've seen a younger, petite girl, maybe Latina, near PCH and MLK. She wears a white patch or bandage over one of her eyes. Any info on this girl?

Tha Kat

Tifosi
02-14-03, 15:12
A couple of times I've seen a younger, petite girl, maybe Latina, near PCH and MLK. She wears a white patch or bandage over one of her eyes. Any info on this girl?

Tha Kat

Hey Kat:

She's got the patch because I was once shot a "bullseye" if you know what I mean.

Tifosi

wtboatr
02-14-03, 22:29
<blockquote>I was out for a bit yesterday, and what really struck me as funny is there are a couple of Hispanic TGirls who are out occasionally around Anaheim and MLK Blvd. They are far and away the most attractive "girls" out there</blockquote>

I've noticed that the Trannies tend to attract a lot of attention to themselves. They stand in the worst locations, usally well-lit, and where there is little or no parking. It's almost like they want to get caught, or get you caught.

I did talkt to one of these he/shes last week. He/she let me know right away that he/she was a transexual. Most of the he/she's I've seen are Latino. What's up with that?

I heard rumors that the mexican and central American government's kick them out of their country and they work their way up North. I can't verify the validity of that report.

-- wtboatr

azroadhog
02-15-03, 00:20
Tifosi,
Just leave me the other eye! I thought she looked ok but was gone when I went back later.

BiffCoolbreeze
02-15-03, 18:44
I'm hearing a bunch of guys were busted in another sting on PCH this week. Can anyone confirm?

dieter
02-16-03, 13:04
From the Long Beach Press-Telegram, 2/16/03 - Page 1

Plan could drive out johns
L.B.: But proposal to seize, sell cars of those suspected of soliciting prostitution draws criticism.
By Wendy Thomas Russell, Staff writer

LONG BEACH Posing as a prostitute, Long Beach Police Officer Norma Delgado strolls to the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Daisy Avenue and watches the cars swarm.

Dressed in black shorts, a sweat shirt and tennis shoes, the 28-year-old is a beacon for trolling johns. Heads turn. Brake lights shine. A small industrial side street is suddenly jammed with traffic.

It's 3:30 p.m. on a Thursday, and the johns mostly middle-aged and blue-collar are practically lining up to meet Delgado in Room 111 of the State Motel, which advertises free HBO and king-size beds.

One-by-one, the johns are accused of following Delgado into the room for various $40 sex acts, and one-by-one they're arrested and booked on suspicion of soliciting prostitution.

"It's like dropping food in a fish tank,' says Sgt. Paul LeBaron, a one-time vice officer who now works as a Long Beach Police Department spokesman.

Attacking the supply side of prostitution is nothing new, and police say it's vital to controlling a problem that continues to plague neighborhoods from Ocean Boulevard to North Long Beach.

But if some city officials have their way, johns will be targeted for much harsher treatment in the future. Under a controversial ordinance recently proposed by Long Beach City Prosecutor Tom Reeves, police and prosecutors would be allowed to seize, impound and sell the cars of suspected johns and drug buyers.

Reeves' message: If you drive to Long Beach to buy drugs or sex, you will walk home.

be safe - dieter

TMoons
02-17-03, 04:41
LE are doing a sting tonight on PCH. They're pretty serious too it looks like. They had cop cars in groups on both sides of the 710 all the way up to the Traffic Circle. At least the guys are easy to spot. Just wanted to warn you. I never will understand what the LE has again John Q. Hobbyist.

OCTraveler
02-19-03, 01:38
Cruised PCH today around 4 pm - counted 6-7 SW's out ... what a variety! Three were WSW in the "old and abused" category (at least 45 yrs old with visible signs of too many hits on the pipe and too many trips to the Ocean Motel), one was a WSW that was so drunk/stoned that she was basically flashing the cars, two were OK BSW's that under different circumstances would have done the job and the last one ... ah the last one ... was a cute petite Hispanic girl that had a smile to die for!

That girl definately would have been very much worth looking into had it not been for our favorite "Blue Meanies" in the black & white cars. LE was out in force (and remember that it was only 4 pm - guess the donut shops had run out) ... spotted no fewer than three patrol cars in a ten block strech ... they were trailing cars and pulling girls aside like it was 9 pm on a Friday on Susnset Blvd.

Oh well ... better luck on another day!

TMoons
02-19-03, 03:22
OCTraveler,

I see you ran into the cause of why it was so empty when I got out there. I usually hit it around 9 - 11 or later depending. I guess the "blue Meanies" as you put it really got something up their rears when it comes to streetwalkers. Makes me wonder what's going on though.

TMoons

tjalleykat
02-19-03, 13:59
Question for all you Long Beach SW "Vets"......

Do you guys just do "car dates" or do you use some of the local motels that rent out rooms by the hour? It just seems I'd be a lot less visible in one of those compared to doing the deed in my car.

The Kat

dieter
02-19-03, 15:33
Question for all you Long Beach SW "Vets"......

Do you guys just do "car dates" or do you use some of the local motels that rent out rooms by the hour? <snip>

If you know the girl or know the area, car dates can be just as safe as motels. If you don't know the girl, she can lead you to a set-up or worse. LE frequently uses motels for stings. If you know the area, you'll know where is safe and where isn't. If you don't, you're better off at an MP.

Going to a motel increases the number of steps between sighting and finish. Each step has the potential to kill or sour the deal.

Just keep your foot off the brake.

-dieter-

HoMaster
02-19-03, 17:34
Originally posted by OCTraveler
Cruised PCH today around 4 pm - counted 6-7 SW's out ... what a variety! Three were WSW in the "old and abused" category (at least 45 yrs old with visible signs of too many hits on the pipe and too many trips to the Ocean Motel), one was a WSW that was so drunk/stoned that she was basically flashing the cars, two were OK BSW's that under different circumstances would have done the job and the last one ... ah the last one ... was a cute petite Hispanic girl that had a smile to die for!

That girl definately would have been very much worth looking into had it not been for our favorite "Blue Meanies" in the black & white cars. LE was out in force (and remember that it was only 4 pm - guess the donut shops had run out) ... spotted no fewer than three patrol cars in a ten block strech ... they were trailing cars and pulling girls aside like it was 9 pm on a Friday on Susnset Blvd.

Oh well ... better luck on another day!

OCT -

I must be losing it. I was out there from about 3 'til about 4:30 and I didn't see a thing! Were any of the 6-7 SW's dressed halfway decent...or did they just look like the rest of humanity? I may have been in the wrong spots.....I was flying the old PCH to Orange to Anaheim to Magnolia formation. Even kept my eyes open for the couple that someone said hang out at MLK and Anaheim. Saw nothing. A couple of Long Beach's finest did pull up alongside me in their chariot....both had donut glaze on their chins. It was obvious I didn't belong there - white boy/expensive car - but I headed out back to the freeway and they left me alone. I Came back an hour later for one final lap, but again saw nothing. Was I in the wrong part or just suffering from masturbation blindness?

- HoMaster

Mel
02-19-03, 17:46
OCT -

I must be losing it. I was out there from about 3 'til about 4:30 and I didn't see a thing!

I went out for breakfast yesterday and took a drive down PCH. Didn't see much, but I ran into an old favorite who went to jail a while ago. We went to the Ruby Motel (that dump is now $20!) and knocked it out.

When I was driving back, I went up Anaheim and saw my redheaded latina TS and her posse walking on Anaheim. I see the redhead fairly regularly, and she always has different girls with her who (I assume) are also TS.

I was around from noon to 1:00pm and saw my friend on the first drive down, so I wasn't out long enough to see if anything else was available.

Gas is getting so expensive, I feel I got lucky...

OCTraveler
02-19-03, 18:06
HoMaster - probably drove right by them if you were looking for a SW in this area dressed "halfway decent" - most were either dressed for Halloween or dressed for the shelter.

Area on PCH where most providers usually appear is between the old MacDonald's and MLK ... often walking around in the parking lots and not on the street.

Also - I'd have to agree with "Dieter" (aren't we all??) ... hotel dates are too easy for either stings or pimp-daddy's awaitin' ... if I'm going to spend $40-60 for the SW and another $20-30 for the honeymoon suite at the Ocean Motel (with an unobstructed view of the Taco Bell), I'd rather go to a MP and kick in another $30 for a young girl and a massage, rather than rolling around the sheets with my grandmother. If I pick up a SW, it is $20-40 for a car date cbj while my fingers do the walking!

Close with a funny story ... few months back did pick up a SW on PCH and the first thing out of her mouth was "I'm here to relax you and I even do anal" ... two minutes later got an important cell call calling me immediately back to the office ... told her no go for the date ... she responded, "You wasted my time (all of 5 minutes) and you need to pay me the full price...including for the hotel....$125" Gave her $5 and opened the door ...

Be careful out there ... look out for the "Blue Meanies"!

tjalleykat
02-19-03, 19:02
Gentlemen,

I appreciate all the input.

Last time down in Long Beach I rented a room(paid for the whole night) and did some driving around. Found a SW at Jack-in the -Box. Told her I'd do business with her but she would have to meet me at my room, 'cause too much LE around to have her jump in my car. She met me there no problem, and I did the same thing later with another girl and it worked again.

Sound like a decent plan, or do you think it's got potential problems?

Thanks,

The Kat

dieter
02-19-03, 20:31
Gentlemen,

I appreciate all the input.

Last time down in Long Beach I rented a room(paid for the whole night) and did some driving around. <snip> Sound like a decent plan, or do you think it's got potential problems?

If you meant one of the motels in the area (the only kind that you won't have any trouble taking a girl to), yuk!. If you had a decent place, the girl (and her pimp) know you are there with cash and LE might see a known working girl leaving your room.

-dieter-

Speck
02-20-03, 01:56
I wont go to any of the motels on PCH. If you are going to go to a motel, go to one elsewhere in the area. No chance of a sting in an area where there are no sw's.

But the best thing about LB is the $25-35 BBBJ. Cheap, and with the right sw, very good. BTW, don't limit yourself to 710 to Orange.....there are often sw's between Cherry and Obispo.

OCcoach
02-26-03, 01:36
Cruised PCH last night-Monday, a few sw out. Picked up lsw around Obispo, don't know name but she was about 5'3" with brown hair pulled back. I think he was pretty high, and sort of stumbled into my car. Got a great BJ and she kept sucking long after she swallowed the music. Didn't ask for anything up front, I gave her 30 after, she was happy and wanted me to pick her up anytime. I have only seen her out once before. There were others out too, I think they are worried about the rain and are trying to earn fast.

Coach

HoMaster
02-26-03, 02:40
Originally posted by OCcoach
Cruised PCH last night-Monday, a few sw out. Picked up lsw around Obispo, don't know name but she was about 5'3" with brown hair pulled back. I think he was pretty high, and sort of stumbled into my car. Got a great BJ and she kept sucking long after she swallowed the music. Didn't ask for anything up front, I gave her 30 after, she was happy and wanted me to pick her up anytime. I have only seen her out once before. There were others out too, I think they are worried about the rain and are trying to earn fast.

Coach

OC - What time was that? - HoMaster

Stevis
02-26-03, 17:22
Cruised PCH twice yesterday (Tuesday) early afternoon and evening. There were a few out in the early part of the day but very heavy LE presence after about 4:00pm. They really seem to notice a single guy driving on PCH especially if they see you twice.
Call me cautious or paranoid, but if the same officer see's me twice, I call it a night and head elsewhere.

Anyhow, there is a WSW named Michelle, mid to late 30's, blonde, looks 5-6, good attitude though. BJ's = 20, enthusiastic FS = 60
I've seen Michelle a few times and have always been satisfied.

tjalleykat
02-28-03, 01:52
Maybe this is stretching it a bit for the "Long Beach" section, but the other night I cruised Long Beach Blvd. and Alondra in Compton and there were more SW's that I could count!!!

Any tips or info on these girls?

The Kat

Kahuna
02-28-03, 02:47
Avoid Long Beach. Cops everwhere. Undercover, uniform, cars, motorcycles, helicopters. It's a toal bust. There was an article in the paper last week. Lot's of unsuspecting guys entrapped & arrested. According to the local paper, they will soon begin taking cars away. Add this to the poor quality of sw's... I'm avoiding this place. Be careful out there.

HoMaster
02-28-03, 16:53
Maybe this is stretching it a bit for the "Long Beach" section, but the other night I cruised Long Beach Blvd. and Alondra in Compton and there were more SW's that I could count!!!

Any tips or info on these girls?

The Kat

TJ - I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry. But I'm curious. What time of night was it and what intersections of Alondra and L.B. Bl.? Would a white boy like me be O.K. there?! If so, I'll go check it out for you. - HoMaster

tjalleykat
02-28-03, 17:34
HoMaster,

It was Tuesday around 7PM, and the girls were from LB Blvd. & Alondra (on LB Blvd.) to about a mile or mile and 1/2 SOUTH of that intersection on LB Blvd. Safe? I don't know, thats what I'm trying to find out.

One VERY interesting observation......LB Blvd. runs north & south, but ALL the SW's I saw are only on the EAST side of the street!

Ok....one more observation.......unlike the SW's in LB, these girls don't walk.....they just seem to STAND in place!

The Kat

HoMaster
02-28-03, 19:17
HoMaster,

It was Tuesday around 7PM, and the girls were from LB Blvd. & Alondra (on LB Blvd.) to about a mile or mile and 1/2 SOUTH of that intersection on LB Blvd. Safe? I don't know, thats what I'm trying to find out.

One VERY interesting observation......LB Blvd. runs north & south, but ALL the SW's I saw are only on the EAST side of the street!

Ok....one more observation.......unlike the SW's in LB, these girls don't walk.....they just seem to STAND in place!

The Kat

Kat -

VERY interesting. I'll go check it out. SW's not walking.....there's a warning light. But, could just be that the Compton cops have better things to do than harass the harmless. And our monger brothers in Compton won't put up with the cops messing with their Ho's!

- HoMaster

Mel
03-01-03, 00:06
Originally posted by Stevis
Anyhow, there is a WSW named Michelle, mid to late 30's, blonde, looks 5-6, good attitude though. BJ's = 20, enthusiastic FS = 60
I've seen Michelle a few times and have always been satisfied.

Is Michelle very petite w/ reddish blonde hair? I've had her give me oral, but never full service. Did she use her room or did you go rent one somewhere?

Mel
03-01-03, 00:10
VERY interesting. I'll go check it out. SW's not walking.....there's a warning light. But, could just be that the Compton cops have better things to do than harass the harmless. And our monger brothers in Compton won't put up with the cops messing with their Ho's!

I took a drive through there this afternoon, and there were some bsw's out around mid-afternoon. There's one Hotel with some major bars on the windows, and they appeared to be working out of there.

Neighborhood looks a bit scary for me, but the girls (for the most part) looked pretty good. I am more into latinas and the occasional AMP, though..

Is Compton patrolled by LAPD? I'd hate to lose a car over something as silly as this hobby.

RomeyClone
03-01-03, 01:52
Originally posted by Mel

Is Compton patrolled by LAPD? I'd hate to lose a car over something as silly as this hobby.

Compton used to have it's own police department as it's a separate incoporated city. Recently they disbanded their police department, and the LA Sheriff's Office (notorious pricks in their own right) took over. LASO is kinda iffy. They used to hammer johns aggressively on Garvey Ave in So El Monte, but I've seen them pass up sw's and hobbyists on Whittier Bl in ELA. I cant say whether or not they are agressive in Compton, but it would be safe to assume they do, then go from there. As far as I know, Compton has no vehicle siezure police, but you never know. Just assume that they do, and you'll be OK. Better safe than sorry.

clone

dieter
03-01-03, 02:55
(February 28, 2003) -- In direct response to community concerns in the area, LBPD says its Vice Detectives and East Division Community Policing team conducted a seven hour undercover operation in the 2500 (near Temple & Obisbo) block of East Pacific Coast Highway, targeting prostitution and other criminal activity.

LB cops made 17 arrests:
Solicitation of prostitution: 14 men arrested
Indecent exposure and solicitation of prostitution: 1 person arrested
Loitering for purposes of prostitution: 1 person arrested
Possession of illegal narcotics and parole violation: 1 person arrested
After completing the operation, LBPD's East Division Community Policing Team canvassed the area, distributing fliers that advised local residents of the anti-crime sweep.
Only one girl and 15 men.

Careful boys!
-dieter-

Perv45
03-01-03, 12:03
In the mean time, how much REAL crime went undetected. More waste of taxpayer money. Why the hell don't these cops get teh message.... It's never going togo away! PCH has been a social place for 50 years that I know of. Go somewhere else and do something really useful!!!

Only one girl and 15 men.

Careful boys!
-dieter-

PurpleNGold
03-01-03, 18:01
You know, considering how bad a donut is for their health, maybe they should be raiding krispy kremes to charge the proprietors with attempted murder. Just think of all the evidence that they could 'lose'.

tjalleykat
03-03-03, 13:46
Gentlemen,

I'm going to go real slooooooow here in hopes someone can help me figure this one out!!!!

Saturday afternoon at 3PM I'm driving North on Long Beach Blvd. in Compton. One block North of Alondra on the right side of the street is an old motel with bars on the windows called the "Hub Motel". Standing in front of this motel are 4 girls. These girls are so HOT that they make Halle Berry look like a dog! Even if you might not normaly care to date a Black girl, you would change your mind in a minute! AND, they are dressed to kill! The shortest dresses and shortest shorts and absolutely the best bodies I have ever seen, and that includes magazines!!

Here's where it gets WEIRD.......This gorgeous women are just STANDING there. It appears they do their business ONLY in that motel. As I passed the motel (driving North) I turned right at the first street and turned RIGHT again on a small street that is BEHIND the motel. There in back of the motel were 3 other girls!

This is making NO sense to me, so I call information to get a phone # for the "Hub Motel". Guess what? There is NO listing!

Question? Is it a motel owned by a pimp who works his girls out of there?

Question? A sting operation? I wouldn't think so, because I've passed this place a couple of times last month and the girls are always out?

Question? Is it safe or a good place to get mugged? I can't see how they could rip people off and CONTINUE to still be there without the word getting out?

The girls I saw could be getting $300 to $400 an HOUR if they were conventional escorts advertising on the web!!!!

Does anyone know ANYTHING?

The (curious) Kat

Tifosi
03-03-03, 14:24
kat:

I've been cruising LB Blvd for at least 3 years. All the way between the 91 and a few blocks past the 105 the girls are definite SW's. The HUB has been around for years and I've dated many of the girls in front of that place. I would guess you saw Tiffany, Tanya and maybe Brenda. These girls look great, they are not even close to Halle Berry like you mentioned, but they are way better then the crackho's and drunks most LB SW's are. FS can be had for $60 - $100. Some do anal. Expect decent service, but no where close to a GFE. These girls are pure sperm receptacles and they sort of know it. If you frequent the same girl a few times, she will get to know you and will usually warm up to you. However, I wouldn't count on her treating you like a boyfriend. The hub can be had for $15 per room, but you won't use the full hour. The girls are in it for the money and the more time they spend with you, the less money they make. I would get these girls for a BJ and probably nothing more.

Trust me, I've cruised LB Blvd for a long time and I know how the girls on that street work. If you go further down past the fashion center you'll find another hotel with lot's of girls. On Saturday nights the street is jumping with girls. Be careful of LE watching johns, but in general if you want a decent looking girl, for a decent fuck, LB BLVD isn't bad.

Tifosi

Bad Sushi
03-03-03, 15:55
Gentlemen,

I'm going to go real slooooooow here in hopes someone can help me figure this one out!!!!

Saturday afternoon at 3PM I'm driving North on Long Beach Blvd. in Compton. One block North of Alondra on the right side of the street is an old motel with bars on the windows called the "Hub Motel". Standing in front of this motel are 4 girls. These girls are so HOT that they make Halle Berry look like a dog! Even if you might not normaly care to date a Black girl, you would change your mind in a minute! AND, they are dressed to kill! The shortest dresses and shortest shorts and absolutely the best bodies I have ever seen, and that includes magazines!!

Here's where it gets WEIRD.......This gorgeous women are just STANDING there. It appears they do their business ONLY in that motel. As I passed the motel (driving North) I turned right at the first street and turned RIGHT again on a small street that is BEHIND the motel. There in back of the motel were 3 other girls!

This is making NO sense to me, so I call information to get a phone # for the "Hub Motel". Guess what? There is NO listing!

Question? Is it a motel owned by a pimp who works his girls out of there?

Question? A sting operation? I wouldn't think so, because I've passed this place a couple of times last month and the girls are always out?

Question? Is it safe or a good place to get mugged? I can't see how they could rip people off and CONTINUE to still be there without the word getting out?

The girls I saw could be getting $300 to $400 an HOUR if they were conventional escorts advertising on the web!!!!

Does anyone know ANYTHING?

The (curious) Kat Kat, I would make a serious effort to check between the legs of those "women" to see what they have. Stay south of Lynwood. I have always had good luck in front of the Guest House Inn on the blvd. north of Greenleaf. Attractive and have rooms so you can have some privacy. Think I'll stop by tonite.

Stevis
03-03-03, 21:00
Originally posted by Mel
Is Michelle very petite w/ reddish blonde hair? I've had her give me oral, but never full service. Did she use her room or did you go rent one somewhere? Mel, She is about 5'6" or so, and she often will slightly change her hair color. One thing that makes her stand out is that she has a pierced tongue, which feels awesome during oral. We rent a room quite a ways from PCH.

Stevis
03-03-03, 21:09
Originally posted by Tifosi
kat:

Trust me, I've cruised LB Blvd for a long time and I know how the girls on that street work. If you go further down past the fashion center you'll find another hotel with lot's of girls. On Saturday nights the street is jumping with girls. Be careful of LE watching johns, but in general if you want a decent looking girl, for a decent fuck, LB BLVD isn't bad.

Tifosi Tifosi, you mentioned a "fashion center", which one or which city is this one in? The only one I know of is way south in Long Beach, past 7th st.

Thanks, Stevis

Tifosi
03-04-03, 15:58
It's called the Compton Fashion Center. On LB BLVD. Between the 91 and 105.

Tifosi

tjalleykat
03-04-03, 16:22
Tifosi,

I appreciate the info!

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but at the "Hub" do you recommend parking in front, back, or just pulling in?

You've been around a long time :) and if you think it's a safe place I may give it a try!

The Kat

Tifosi
03-04-03, 19:40
kat:

I've usually parked in the back. I hesitate to park on the street due to LE concerns, but that is my paranoia, it should be OK. As for being safe, the hotel is fine. I drive my commuter car when ho hunting (I keep the Ferrari and the Z for the weekends and the wife :) ), so I'm not worried about losing my car or anything in it.

Tifosi

Pike
03-05-03, 17:01
I used to see a girl named Desiray, near the traffic circle. Her number is dead now, anyone know where she went to?

I had lunch at taco-bell a few days ago and there were a few girls standing around, but they seemed to LE for me to talk to. I guess everyone but a few dreg regulars have move elsewhere...

OCTraveler
03-05-03, 20:14
Just got back from a mid-day cruise of PCH; minimal activity - only spotted 2 SW's on the corner between the closed McD's and the IHOP - one middle-aged WSW dressed in tight white shirt and black pants that didn't look too bad but a bit on the "used and abused" side; also saw one BSW dressed in brown printed dress - this girl looked like she was flyin' pretty high on the pipe - making a lot of jerky movements and pretty incoherent.

As usual, the "Blue Meanies" (LE) were out in force - in the 10 block stretch between Long Beach Blvd. and the LBCC campus, I spotted at least 4 different patrol cars either driving or parked - must have been a slow day at the donut shop! Wish these civil servants could find another region of the city "to serve and protect".

Happy hunting and be safe...

PurpleNGold
03-05-03, 20:40
Originally posted by OCTraveler
Wish these civil servants could find another region of the city "to serve and protect".

I've got an idea. How about we open up a discount donut shop in a remote corner of the county. Deep discounts like 50% off for LA's and OC's finest. with a free dozen donuts with every 5 dozen purchased.

And to help them rationalize, we can import some drug dealers to stand on the corner near the shop.

tjalleykat
03-10-03, 18:06
Tifosi,

E-Mail me when you get a chance.

The Kat

tjalleykat@yahoo.com

CJerk
03-12-03, 21:11
There was a LE sting on PCH just west of Daisy (west of Magnolia). Good looking femal e cop and a whole mess of cruisers tucked under the south side of the bridge just west of the Salvation Army store. Once I cruised the area, I saw about five cars with dudes in them watching the area. Good thing I was in the fast lane and could not get over to make contact. Did anyone else see the action? Once again, it looked too good to be true and sure as shit it was. Just a reminder to be careful out there boyz.

Peace out,

CJ

HoMaster
03-12-03, 21:55
Not sure if you're talking about Tuesday afternoon?

But there was a blond SW that didn't look the part - right in the area you mention. She was leaning on a lamp post in front of the Blue Tide (name something like that) motel. I saw her and was going to circle back for a closer look when I noticed TWO unmarked cars in the lane next to me, both with those big ceramic looking radio antenna things in the back (inside) of their cars.

So I kept driving. Cruised PCH and Anaheim for about an hour after that but I never saw anthing worth taking a chance over.

Though I did make a purchase there today!

Member #5605
03-13-03, 02:08
My friend "Robin" just got out of Chowchilla, and she is back in Long Beach. She is living at the Gale Hotel at 1090 Obispo #6 (she stays with a guy named Dennis). Not sure if she is out back working or not. She is a bit of an addict, so be careful!

BillyPV
03-13-03, 13:44
In the last week I've cruised PCH a couple of evenings and found NOTHING!

Has LB LE effectively shut down the SW scene in LB?

Pike
03-14-03, 14:13
They are afoot, but not on PCH proper, and I'm not sure if they were "out" or just walking around yesterday. Still, they are what they are, and you can find them.

OCcoach
03-15-03, 00:44
Originally posted by BillyPV
Has LB LE effectively shut down the SW scene in LB?

That has been my observation as well. There 1 to 3 out when there used to be 8 to 10. Some SWs are lurking on the side streets. Be careful of setups for LE.

OCcoach
03-16-03, 05:26
Cruised tonight from 9:00 to 10:30. PCH had several SWs out in spite of the rain, and no LE to speak of. I found them near Junipero, MLK, Magnolia, and Sante Fe. I enjoyed a BJ from a quite young WSW named Tina on Sante Fe, south of PCH.
Coach

doobie077
03-18-03, 23:29
I see some/old on santa fe & PCH but exactly where did you find it? around what time? moe info..since I work aound there?

Originally posted by OCcoach
Cruised tonight from 9:00 to 10:30. PCH had several SWs out in spite of the rain, and no LE to speak of. I found them near Junipero, MLK, Magnolia, and Sante Fe. I enjoyed a BJ from a quite young WSW named Tina on Sante Fe, south of PCH.
Coach

OCcoach
03-20-03, 03:20
Originally posted by doobie077
I see some/old on santa fe & PCH but exactly where did you find it? around what time? moe info..since I work aound there?

On Sante Fe south of PCH both sides of the street, also, behind the gas station on the corner of PCH and Sante Fe. Many service the truckers who gas up there.

OCTraveler
03-20-03, 17:00
Went out last night around 9 p.m. - saw 4-5 SW's between MLK and all the way up to the Taco Bell at the base of the hill. Nothing really exciting ... did inquire about service from a BSW but when I asked if she "carried protection" she said "don't use it!" ... I was out of there in a hurry!

Stevis
03-24-03, 18:08
Long Beach Cruised PCH Wednesday 3-19 between 2:30 and 3:00 in the afternoon, I counted 17 SW's out working. They varied from a few skanky, to average, to three or four good looking ones. What is odd though is that LE drove past some very obvious working girls and did not stop to bother them. These were single girls who were walking along the street, not just hanging out at one location. "Odd"
Cruised PCH again on the way home from work Thursday 3-20, not a single girl out today.
In the morning, on PCH, I have noticed that about 5:00 am there are a few girls out on PCH.

OCTraveler
03-28-03, 19:15
Was out Tuesday night at about 9 pm ... spotted several SW's (quite a variety from OK to just out of rehab). Hooked up with a BSW that I spotted first near PCH & Santa Fe - finally got her in the car over the bridge near the Goodwill building. Took advantage of a $20 cbj car date - offered fs for $40 at either her apartment or a motel...indicated that fs included Greek. (Said the increasing number of crack girls in Long Beach have driven the price this low - said she gets $50/100 when she works in El Monte.)

Interesting thing - when looking for a place for our "date", this girl was a encylopedia of info about LBPD. Apparently early Tuesday and Thursday nights are their vice swings on PCH and she said that there is one young PD that is trying to make a name for himself as the "new sheriff in town". Also instructed me not to stop on Daisy Street - last time she was arrested, the judge told her that if she got arrested again on Daisy, he'd revoke her probation and lock her up!

The stories some of these ladies have!!!!!

HarleyDude
04-04-03, 02:28
Went to the taco bell on pch around 11:15am today and saw a very cute white young girl sitting outside eating. While waiting for my chalupa, she walked south and by the time I got my food she was no where in site. She must have got swooped up fast. She was hot, blonde and a nice bod. Mostly all the other girls I see in the area make me want to puke.
Does anyone know who this chick is? Is she out there often?

Harleydude

Mel
04-13-03, 16:52
Been spending an extra amount of time in LB lately, (I'm not working) and there just isn't squat out there lately. I'm bored with the ones I've done, and the girls I haven't are pretty scarey.

Hope someone's having better luck than me.

I'm gonna start saving gas and just hit the AMP's. I can go, get back, and do more productive things with my time, like looking for work!

RomeyClone
04-14-03, 05:55
Mel, LBPD has been hittin pretty hard lately both on the mongers and the ladies. I've been cruisin it on and off for a few weeks now, with disappointing results. Stay away from PCH and Daisy, vice likes to work that corner. You might wanna try Santa Fe south of PCH, but thats pretty hit and miss, and the SW's are pretty low quality anyway. When worse comes to worse, I like cruising the little mexi-cowboy bar on the southeast corner of Anaheim and L.B. Bl. They're no working girls, but lots of fine lookin' latinas to ogle at as they walk in and out. Few minutes of eye candy before I pack it up and RTB.

On a happier note, I did happen to cruise L.B. Bl in Compton and I was actually surprised by the number of SW's hangin around. Not Sunset numbers mind you, but a few ok looking BSW. May sample some next time out, and you can bet youse guys will be the first to know.

clone

Mel
04-17-03, 12:29
Originally posted by Romeyclone
Mel, LBPD has been hittin pretty hard lately both on the mongers and the ladies. I've been cruisin it on and off for a few weeks now, with disappointing results. Stay away from PCH and Daisy, vice likes to work that corner. You might wanna try Santa Fe south of PCH, but thats pretty hit and miss, and the SW's are pretty low quality anyway. When worse comes to worse, I like cruising the little mexi-cowboy bar on the southeast corner of Anaheim and L.B. Bl. They're no working girls, but lots of fine lookin' latinas to ogle at as they walk in and out. Few minutes of eye candy before I pack it up and RTB.

I haven't seen a thing at PCH and Daisy other then the very few girls I know that are working. The girls on Santa Fe lately are downright frightening! On Fri and Sat nights, there are also some little honeys that hit the clubs on Santa Fe. I like the latinas that dress a little on the trashy side..

I did land a job and start Monday. Fortunately, my unemployment phase didn't last too long. In this economy, I was expecting the job hunt to be much longer than it was.

Visible Thought
04-19-03, 17:40
What's up yall.

Hey I don't got a car but I'm willin' to pay half for a little quickie. If someone wants to get a room..i'll pay 60/40..so we can both hit that shit..

It' somethin' about the slutty ones..

HoMaster
04-25-03, 17:23
Visible Thought - You sound like a real winner. More importantly, I've seen a couple of halfway acceptable SW's lately, at least by LB standards!. PCH near Daisy - I know that's a favorite sting spot, but a hotly dressed WSW named Amber is not a cop. I was kinda nervous about her, but did the extreme caution routine, and came up smiling. Then PCH between LBB and Orange. A few LSW's on Anaheim, betweem MLK and Temple, but they might be TV's. Always a couple of SW's around all the trucks near PCH and Santa Fe, but pretty bottom-of-the-barrel types. My times that I've seen them have been late morning to mid afternoon, so I'm not sure about other times, nights, etc. I've sampled a total of 3 in the past month and been pleased - service and price-wise, but like I said, use extreme caution in the pick up and negotiation phase.

- HoMaster

Originally posted by Visible Thought
What's up yall.

Hey I don't got a car but I'm willin' to pay half for a little quickie. If someone wants to get a room..i'll pay 60/40..so we can both hit that shit..

It' somethin' about the slutty ones..

laflyguy
04-27-03, 19:21
Has anyone seen a wsw named Brittany in Long Beach? She is skinny with shoulder length blonde hair and some tattoos on her arms,some Asian writing. Let me know. Thanks.

HarleyDude
04-28-03, 01:15
Last week on Thur & Fri saw this white chick, not bad looking, med build with long blondish hair walking near Redondo around 11am. Not sure if she was working but both times she was walking with some older white guy that looked somewhat of a transient. Anyone have info on this chick? She's got kinda that nasty girl look (which I like).
Harleydude

tjalleykat
04-28-03, 13:48
harleydude,

I don't think it's the same girl brcause of the hair color, but I have seen a young hot looking redhead walking PCH with a old guy that fits that description. I didn't know what the story was until a car drove by, honked, made a u-turn and picked her up. The old guy just kept walking. Later that afternoon I saw them both walking to the 7-11 store together.

Strange, eh?

The Kat

Visible Thought
04-28-03, 21:17
hahah. Thanks. I just wanna get on to bend over so we can all hit it, ya know. Maybe it's just me, but for sure I'm tryin' to see what's up with that.

But again, Thanks.

I was off Long beach and PCH today lookin' at all the chicks walking just thinking to myself "damn".

Visible Thought - You sound like a real winner. More importantly, I've seen a couple of halfway acceptable SW's lately, at least by LB standards!. PCH near Daisy - I know that's a favorite sting spot, but a hotly dressed WSW named Amber is not a cop. I was kinda nervous about her, but did the extreme caution routine, and came up smiling. Then PCH between LBB and Orange. A few LSW's on Anaheim, betweem MLK and Temple, but they might be TV's. Always a couple of SW's around all the trucks near PCH and Santa Fe, but pretty bottom-of-the-barrel types. My times that I've seen them have been late morning to mid afternoon, so I'm not sure about other times, nights, etc. I've sampled a total of 3 in the past month and been pleased - service and price-wise, but like I said, use extreme caution in the pick up and negotiation phase.

- HoMaster

HarleyDude
04-28-03, 23:56
tjalleykat,

Actually, I think you are right about the hair color now that I'm thinking about it. It also looked like she had a nose piercing. I'm going to look for her tomorrow on my lunch break.

harleydude

Stevis
04-29-03, 09:32
harleydude,

I don't think it's the same girl brcause of the hair color, but I have seen a young hot looking redhead walking PCH with a old guy that fits that description. I didn't know what the story was until a car drove by, honked, made a u-turn and picked her up. The old guy just kept walking. Later that afternoon I saw them both walking to the 7-11 store together.

Strange, eh?

The Kat I picked her up last week by the 7-11. Her name is Summer, cute face, red hair, good personality, decent CBJ, then so-so FS for $60. She is a bit flabby on her butt and legs, which does not do much for me. Her tits are smaller than appears, as the day I picked her up she was wearing a WonderBra. The old dude is her uncle, who keeps an eye on her while she goes up to the cars.

tjalleykat
04-29-03, 11:16
harleydude,

When I saw her get picked up I was sitting having breakfast at that burger shop next to the car wash, just down the hill from the 7-11 store. Her and the old guy walked right by me and I can tell you this......she looks GOOD even close up!

Let me know how it goes!

The Kat

Mel
04-29-03, 18:28

That sounds like Michelle who has reddish hair. She has a boyfriend that is in his 50's. They hang out in that area up near the top of the hill..

azroadhog
04-30-03, 06:41
tjalleykat
Michelle is brown, not red......I saw the redhead the other day and I don't think it was her they are referring to. Both have an old man so the similarities are the same. Michelle is a bit more petite that the redhead

Mel
04-30-03, 19:00
Originally posted by azroadhog
Michelle is brown, not red......I saw the redhead the other day and I don't think it was her they are referring to. Both have an old man so the similarities are the same. Michelle is a bit more petite that the redhead

I haven't seen the redhead then. Hope someone gives us a report. I'm in that area quite a bit, and will be on the lookout.

There are two other redheads, but neither are that attractive, and I have been seeing both of them near the closed McDonalds lately. Funny there being that many redheads working PCH lately..

Visible Thought
05-06-03, 21:28
I'm only 20 :(..but when I get a car..it's on. Maybe if one of yall wanna chip in..(like I said before) I'll go 60/40% on it.

Anyways, are escorts even worth anything?

Trollin4Trim
05-17-03, 13:58
Can't tell you how glad I am to have found this forum! Didn't know I had so much in common with so many. And no, I'm not LE trying to scare anyone-this actually happened to me.

Anyway, main reason I joined in here was to tell you fellow hobbyists about the regular stings on PCH. Perhaps this is old info, but I didn't find any posts from someone who actually got stung and has the low down on what actually happens.

I was doing my usual pm troll one Thursday about 3, and spotted a WSW just outside the Coast Motel at the bottom of the hill. Swung around the corner and pulled into the lot and headed back out thru the driveway. She approached and asked if I was a cop. I asked why, and she asked what I was looking for. Said she had a room there, and it $20 for a BJ or $40 for everything. Showed me her pierced tongue and jacked up her tits and wanted to know if I thought she looked like a cop. I said "no thanks" and pulled out. Got hit with the red gumballs almost immediately, and was pulled over by a B&W. Got cuffed and taken back to her "room" where they had about 15 other guys there, all cuffed. Told them I didn't say anything to her, but it didn't matter. Was taken downtown, booked, and didn't get out till midnight. It's a 6-8 hour process boys. And LB jail blows. That place downright stinks. And they just kept bringing in more and more of of them all night. Think there was 40-50 of us all together. Here's the deal: According to the gal who bailed me out (Maggie)they run this same sting every other Thursday and have been for years. She works her bail bond biz around it because she makes bank on Thursday nights. It's gonna get worse as they are trying to pass a law like LA has that allows them to confiscate your vehicle as well. They left mine parked around the corner, and luckily Maggie gave me a ride back to my car from downtown.
Fine is 1400.00, plus you have to take an HIV test and do a 2hr HIV class, and 1 yr probation. After that, you can petition the court and have it expunged from your record. Fine is normally 1000.00, but I pled it down to diisturbing the peace. Oh-why didn't I plead NG? Had my lawyer check it out and the have a 95% conviction rate, as LE will lie.

Be careful out there-I thought I was, but they don't seem to care about what you do or don't say. Curiosity is enough these days to make you guilty. Anyone who needs more info can email me at [email address deleted by Admin]

The purpose of the WSG Forum is to provide a public place for the
exchange of information for men who are looking for sex with women.
Unfortunately, there has been a recent escalation in the number of new
members whose only contribution to the Forum have been requests for
information to be "backchanneled" to them via their email address.
Obviously, this does nothing to enhance the value of the Forum's
collective database.

Therefore, following the policies of other Forums, I have decided that
Regular Members may not post email or website addresses in their reports.
Any reports from Regular Members containing email or website addresses
will be edited. Subsequence reports will be deleted in their entirety.

If you have information, then post it. If you want information, then post
a question.

Senior Members, by virtue of their significant contributions to the Forum,
are exempted from this limitation and thus may post email and website
addresses in their reports if they so desire.

As always, your comments are welcome, although if you want me to read them
you should post them in the "Comment on Site Rules" area of the
Administration Section of the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Trollin4Trim
05-17-03, 14:25
I have been trollin Artesia Blvd for the past 10yrs, from the days there you could pick and choose your SW from every corner. I sure miss Linda, Valerie, and Shellane. My last several trips up there turned up absolutely NOTHING. Artesia is dead, as LE has cleaned the streets of all but an occasional crack addicted SW. I had some GFE in my days there, but am looking for another area, between there an OC. LB too risky-see my other post. Any one know and decent incall or alternate streets?

Miko
05-17-03, 17:38
Originally posted by Trollin4Trim
I have been trollin Artesia Blvd for the past 10yrs, from the days there you could pick and choose your SW from every corner. I sure miss Linda, Valerie, and Shellane. My last several trips up there turned up absolutely NOTHING. Artesia is dead, as LE has cleaned the streets of all but an occasional crack addicted SW. I had some GFE in my days there, but am looking for another area, between there an OC. LB too risky-see my other post. Any one know and decent incall or alternate streets? T4T -

Here is my post in Tommy's Group which might help. Since you're in LB, Lynwood is very close to you.

Paid a visit to the Lynwood area (south of 105 on LB Blvd.) to see if I could hook up w/either Carla or Monica, and to try CC Rib that was recommended in another thread.

Missed the 105 offramp, and got off on Rosecrans. Saw cheap gas @ $1.69 a gallon, and a possible cheap car wash. Kept that in mind. Drove south on LB Blvd. in search of CC Rib BBQ, and found it. But sadly it was closed at 12pm on a Friday??? No stated hours on the closed sign. So much for BBQ.

Headed up north on LB Blvd. and lunched at Taco King, 2 carnitas. No big deal. Have had better and worse carnitas.

With belly full time to monger. Saw the x and x that were mentioned and where the two providers hung out. Didn't see either one (as if I knew who they were or what they looked like), but saw a redhead, Liza walking around the corner of Vance. She spoke flawless English which was a surprise. Later I learned she was born in the US. Negotiated a BBBJ, gfe and HJ with her in the car. She was short on time because "she had to get back to her kids." Anyhow she provided satisfactory service for the $$ spent. I mentioned the net to her and was able to negotiated Tommy's member club rate of $80 FS and $40 BJ, plus the room. Make sure you mention Tommy's club to her for those rates. Any other service is negotiable.

Important info:
Liza lives in a motel and does not have a pager or cell phone. However, she has a friend Maria that members can contact here at: 562-xxx-xxxx. Call and leave a message for Liza.
Hair: Natural redhead
Looks: 5, maybe a 6
Tatoo: not sure
Height: 4-10, weight: ?, not chunky, and not skinny.
Single with 5 kids, she gave birth about 7 months ago and is lactating. I've always wanted to have a session w/a lactating provider, so this was my dream come true.
Breasts: 32-B
Pussy: ?

So far, Liza has been reliable. Our session ended at 1ish. I was able to meet up with her at 3pm to obtain the info. and negotiated the rates. She was on time. I explained our group to her and told her that if she provided consistent, reliable service and fair prices, she will have many repeated customers.

On the way home, I was able to fill my tank for less than $20, and had my car washed ($7.99) Fri-Sun. M-Wed, it's $6.99. Not sure about Thurs.

Miko
05-17-03, 17:45
harleydude,

When I saw her get picked up I was sitting having breakfast at that burger shop next to the car wash, just down the hill from the 7-11 store. Her and the old guy walked right by me and I can tell you this......she looks GOOD even close up!

Let me know how it goes!

The Kat Hey TJ -

Are you the same dude from the other board recommending the BBQ place? If so, good to see you here.

Miko
05-17-03, 17:48
Hey T4T-

Great post and info about MO of LE in LB. It sure is scary, and incentive for us to stay away during their stings.

Thanks!

Speck
05-18-03, 21:00
I need to make some corrections to what I believe is eroneous information in trollingfortrim's post. Understand, I am not accusing trollingfortrim of lying, simply posting erroneous information.

1.) There is not a LE sting at Coast motel each thursday. There are however, occasional stings there. They are very obvious and you really should not get caught unless you are really dumb. Who in their right mind pulls into a motel parking lot in LB to pick up an sw? If you haven't gotten the clue yet, the sure way to pick up sw in LB is to make eye contact with the sw and pull over a few yards down on the next sidestreet. The sw will get in your car and away you go....80% of sw's in LB do this. If the sw stands in the same place or wants to talk....pull away as quickly as possible...do not say anything, just drive away. Other places I have seen LBPD do a sting is at a motel near Johnny Reb's on LB Bl. Which is odd because I have never seen sw there.

2.) I don't think LBPD has ever hauled in 20 "customers" in a single evening and find it implausible that they would be able to process 40-50 in a single night due to manpower and space contraints. Not to mention that I find it incredulous that 40-50 mongers pulled into coast motel.

3.) As to the 95% conviction rate at trial.....wow give me whatever your attorney is smoking. Was it a private attorney or PD? PD will try to get you to take a deal....but I don't know of any pd that would bs you to that extent. Conviction rates on crime overall at trial is about 80-85%.....prostitution cases are much lower. Appx 50%. It is very difficult to meet the "beyond a reasonable doubt burden". Also, many juries are sympathetic to defts who are arrested during stings because the police use what are perceived to be "sneaky" or "unethical" tactics in attracting mongers.

4.) The reason you haven't seen a post from someone who has been busted in a LB sting is that not very many have been busted.

5.) Thanks to Jackson for deleting the email addy. I am almost 100% positive this guy works for LBPD and is trying to scare mongers away since despite the best efforts of LBPD and a heck of a lot of money and manpower and vice nights every Tues and Thurs night for the last several years, there are still lots of sw on PCH in LB.

6.) Last night on PCH, about 11pm, I saw crackhead michelle up near Temple. I contemplated turning around, but saw another sw a few blocks past that...towards Obispo. Very attractive caucasian or latina(or mix) sw. One of the best I have seen in a long time. Long, curly brown hair, thin, tall...about 22. Wearing jeans and tank top. I immediately made a right and wen around the block. Unfortunately, Michelle had made her way to the corner and starts to walk towards my car. A black guy was sitting on a bus bench and yelled something at her. She turned and walked away(phew!) and a few seconds later a black and white cruised by. I cruised around the blcok, but LBPD had three cruisers out there circling the block over these two sw's. The attractive sw left soon thereafter with the black guy who was sitting on the bench. I didn't get the impression that he was her pimp or boyfriend or anything.

Cerahas
05-18-03, 22:42
re LB stings - I have never been down there, but a friend of mine did get busted - the way it went down was he flagged a gal down, and he made the move offering bucks for action, she said lets go back to this motel - when he got there - busto - and he told me there were close to a dozen mongers being processed - he never made it to the jail and was able to post a bond at the trailer they had him in - he felt entrapped, she definitely somewhat led him on - but it was a clean bust in that he definitely solicited - he was not a veteran monger, just horny.

so very likely that LB does stings and nets a big group. unlikely that they were working right out of a motel or that the cop really showed tits etc.

i referred him to an attorney friend, and i think he paid about a grand to the govt total and it was expunged.

and i would agree that conviction rates are high and perhaps in the 90s, prosecutors only try a case if they have the evidence, otherwise they plead it out - they get gold stars for convictions, but losing is real bad for their careers. dont believe OJ or the practice - and as for juries, well, my criminal law buddy always tells me he'd rather defend someone accused of murder rather than a DUI or a solicitation - on the latter, the jury is ready to acquit but on the former, they walk in ready to convict.

Cerahas
05-18-03, 22:53
whoops, i meant on the murder charge, they are ready to acquit, on the others ready to convict. damn.

Speck
05-18-03, 23:14
Cerhas, you are mistaken and unless you have accurate info regarding this you really ought not post. In addition, I note that none of your info is firsthand.

You are incorrect in the following regards:

1.) LB police stings are ALWAYS at the motels where they have rooms. The only exception I know to this is when they did a sting on incall girls a few years ago at the Holiday Inn on Lakewood Bl near the 405. The undercovers stand outside the motels and talk to mongers as they drive in.

2.) You are definitely mistaken in your take on the court process. First of all, for any first time offenders there is a standard plea offered...and then if you decline there is usually a later plea with better conditions. This is true of ALL low level crimes committed in numerous amounts....DUI's, prostitution solicitations, narcotics possesion(albeit a felony), etc. I cannot even address your total take on the court process as you offer no facts and are obviously misinformed by your criminal law buddy....there is no such thing as "ready to convict" prior to the jury members even hearing what the case is about(which happens during jury selection at the absolute earliest). So there really is no such thing as "ready to convict". Another thing......prosecuting agencies are more than willing to proceed to trial with flimsy evidence on a misdemeanor like prostitution....a trial that only takes a few hours and requires little preparation.....vs a murder case which will take at least a few days and require hundreds of hours of preparation.

Again, the conviction rate is low on prostitution cases that go to trial due to the factors I previously mentioned.

3.) Lots of mongers being picked up by police.....hmmm, I have a very hard time accepting that litterally hundreds of guys are cruising PCH and that so many of them are willing to pull up to a ho standing in a motel.....I mean in the numbers you are talking....say 15-20 guys over a period of 3-4 hours(I have not seen a LB sting last longer than this) you are talking 4-8 guys an hour and that sounds like an awful lot to me. I mean, think of how long the decoy can stand out on PCH and how many cops are required to process the suspects. I would also point to Pomona stings which the news regularly lists as arresting 6-12 individuals or LAPD Hollywood stings which are huge operations using 4-7 rooms and having 3-7 decoys and still only get 20-30 arrests.

Mel
05-19-03, 10:04
Originally posted by cerahas
well, my criminal law buddy always tells me he'd rather defend someone accused of murder rather than a DUI or a solicitation - on the latter, the jury is ready to acquit but on the former, they walk in ready to convict.

I also find this very hard to believe that you could even get a trial by jury for soliciting. I don't know this for sure, but I believe it would be tried before a judge...

Cerahas
05-19-03, 11:03
hey, i never tried to pass myself off as an expert, but i have referred lots of criminal cases.

I think if you are threatened with jail time - so a second dui or more, the right is guaranteed - for petty offenses, i think you are right - it can be by judge - but i forgot the rules. so as for a jury, i believe, a first time criminal defendant has a very significant right to trial by jury. And firsttimers, yes, rarely go to trial, because the plea is just so much easier - but actual trials, which you are right, are only worth it if you can put the guy away and get point.

I still stick by the concept that conviction rates at trial - meaning cases that are not pled out, is very high. especially if you can only afford a PD

as for the bust, it was a friend of mine - he solicited a cop and she said lets go back to the motel, and there were a bunch of guys, not hundreds, back there. i suppose they work out of motels too.

sorry for any confusion - lets just agree to disagree i guess

Mel
05-20-03, 10:56
Well, whatever..

Took a drive down PCH yesterday afternoon, and there were numerous girls out. The weather was warm and quite a few girls were out strolling.

Didn't see anything I had to have, but they seem to be coming out again. Maybe LBPD lightens up a bit during saytime hours?

Trollin4Trim
05-20-03, 11:29
Speck-let me respond and clarify-

I didn't say they are running the stings every Thursday at the same place. That would be pretty stupid in their part! What I said was every other Thursday, and of course the location is gonna vary. I have seen fairly good looking SWS I've never seen before standing in front of various motels on PCH, and if they appear to be new, I usually swing around the corner and see if there are any B&Ws parked down the block. There usually are.

So you are correct that the stings are pretty obvious. I didn't think before I pulled into the lot. That was a mistake in retrospect. But I also didn't think I was gonna get arrested for saying "no thanks". I have been a hobbyist since the 80's and know the rules of engagement. I firmly believe they are going for numbers here, and if you engage any of the decoys at all, you're gonna get popped.

As far as them hauling in that many guys-you'd better believe it. The cell (there were 2 adjoining) I was in had about 15 of us for the first hour or two. They kept bringing them in and had to open the 2nd cell up because it was too crowded. They gave us a pillow and blanket around 9 pm (didn't have my watch) and the bunks were filled (16 I think) and you couldn't walk for the guys on the floor. There were at least 40 guys, all for the same thing. Turns out they were working two locations with 2 different decoys that night. Lots of guys are getting busted, but you don't see thier posts here because most of them never heard of the WSG. I didn't either till recently.

I took my attorneys advice, as I assumed he knew best. If the convictions are truly what you say, then I prob would have fought it. Who knows-just glad it's over. I truly blew.

And no-I'm not LE. Since I can't post my email here (interesting bit of censoring that I'm not sure I understand, but will abide by)
perhaps if you give me yours, I will scan and send you a copy of my HIV class certificate. Would that be adequate proof?

Not trying to scare anyone-just the facts as to what can happen out there. We should all be using extra caution these days, and drop anything that doesn't feel right. Sticking to girls you know if possible, although there is nothing quite like the hunt for something new.

BTW-that little motel by Johnny Rebs has been used by SWs for years. Not many hang there, but many like to use it for outcall. Use to go there often years ago.

Happy trollin'!

Trollin4Trim,

Here's the answer to your question...

EDITOR's NOTE: The purpose of the WSG Forum is to provide a public place for the exchange of information for men who are looking for sex with women. Unfortunately, there has been a recent escalation in the number of new members whose only contribution to the Forum have been requests for information to be "backchanneled" to them via their email address. Obviously, this does nothing to enhance the value of the Forum's collective database.

Therefore, following the policies of other forums, I have revised the Forum's posting policies. Regular Members may not post email or website addresses in their reports. Any reports from Regular Members containing email or website addresses will be edited. Subsequence reports will be deleted in their entirety.

If you have information, then post it. If you want information, then post a question.

Senior Members, by virtue of their significant contributions to the Forum, are exempted from this limitation and thus may post email and website addresses in their reports if they so desire.

As always, your comments are welcome, although if you want me to read them you should post them in the "Comment on Site Rules" area of the Administration Section of the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

slvrhammer
05-20-03, 12:24
While I will agree that numbers and penalties for getting caught that have been described are a little high, I will also say that in the last six months the number of police anytime between 4-8pm on PCH and anahiem has increased quite a bit. Really have to keep one eye in the rear view now.

Member #5605
05-22-03, 12:30
Just wondering if anyone has dated this woman . . .

Originally posted by Redneck3565
My friend "Robin" just got out of Chowchilla, and she is back in Long Beach. She is living at the Gale Hotel at 1090 Obispo #6 (she stays with a guy named Dennis). Not sure if she is out back working or not. She is a bit of an addict, so be careful!

Good4meandU
05-22-03, 14:32
Hey Redneck - can you discribe what Robin looks like? How old is she?

Member #5605
05-24-03, 17:44
Robin is 45, and has nice 36C tits, and a decent body, if you want to overlook all the track marks from all the HEROIN she slams (serious!). I checked the "Inmate Info." at the lasd.org website, and she was at TT on a parole hold for a week in April. Not sure if she is back at the hotel on Obispo that she was satying at in March, or not.

Originally posted by Good4meandU
Hey Redneck - can you discribe what Robin looks like? How old is she?

azroadhog
05-25-03, 06:06
I was surprised at the number of girls out at 12am on PCH on a Friday night. Saw three cars follow a WSW from PCH to two blocks back on Molino (Coast Motel). Counted 16 SW from Redondo to Santa Fe. Le seemed ocupied with other matters while I was out and I ended up calling Michelle for a car date at 12:30am.....Why do you guys do stupid u-turn on PCH and atract the attention of LE? Be safe and use the big head.

dieter
05-29-03, 10:24
Wednesday night, about 8:30 saw a WSW on PCH just east of the hill walking away from the Del Taco (not the Taco Bell).

By SW standards this girl was HOT! Late 20's, long brown hair to mid back and wearing a little black sun-suit. Nice legs too.

Sure, I may have been tired, and it was dark, but she was WAY better than 99% of what you usually see out there. I know there's often stings in the area, but she was walking a bit too fast and far to appear to be LE. Would have been worth the effort just to scope her out.

I didn't have cash or time, but does anyone have any info on her?

-dieter-

Fun Seeker
05-29-03, 11:44
I havent posted before, but I have been an avid fan of this board for about a year. I usually venture out during the day. I think I saw the same hot WSW Tuesday around noon, south of cherry, she looked too good to be true so I passed n her. found something else down the road, but ickings have been slim lately.

slvrhammer
05-29-03, 15:59
Wow was there action last night (5/28). Missed an attractive blond at del taco (say 6 to 7) and then a young brownish redhead was all picky that i had to have money prior to picking her up. Was really neervous about her givin me cr*p while sittin in my car so close to PCH so said no thanks. Good hunting though.

slvrhammer
05-29-03, 16:23
Originally posted by azroadhog
I was surprised at the number of girls out at 12am on PCH on a Friday night. Saw three cars follow a WSW from PCH to two blocks back on Molino (Coast Motel). Counted 16 SW from Redondo to Santa Fe. Le seemed ocupied with other matters while I was out and I ended up calling Michelle for a car date at 12:30am.....Why do you guys do stupid u-turn on PCH and atract the attention of LE? Be safe and use the big head. Agree, but then most hobbiest dont follow this forum. I never u-turn and always prefer to play it safe. Make eye contact then pull atleast 50' off PCH. But man I lose alot of oppurtunities because of that. But then I have never been arrested either.